PDA

View Full Version : Nuneaton

Dirty Hog
11-01-13, 13:57
Nuneaton (near Coventry). Off Adultwork, Chinese, £50 for half hour, near Lidl store. Was bait and switch not same photo but never mind the girl was very nice say 7 and service very good. In normal house in street row. Nice inside. Was given full and complete half hour no quibbles. Started she undress me. She undress also off with her skirt and panties. Then was massage to me for a while very teasing. Also credit card swiping my arse cheeks, underhand ball sack play from behind. My cock hard. Then blow job. Sex used three positions, doggy, her on top then me on top to finish and load off. Good sex. Was little time to spare and she gave another quick massage after. Great. I will return.

Dirty Hog
03-12-14, 21:05
Nuneaton (near Coventry) , Chinese from Adultwork, nice comfortable house, inside, greeted and £50 for half hour, played with her with red panties all on for a while, nuzzle my face into her arse, slap her arse, tickle and play her arse, she the same to me, onto bed playing with panties on, then underwear all off, licking her nipples, bite my nipples quite hard when all said and done, little bit of tongue then bite my nipple yet again, lots of playing around you see like this, then into the more serious stuff, she fucked my arse with condom with her finger lubed, in and out a while, then she blow job me a while, play my ball sack, then she mounted me on top and fucked me hard in her pussy my cock enjoyed the tight very hairy Bush entrance to finish in one position on top, all good stuff, a complete half hour of fun, great service, left with a beaming smile.

Dirty Hog
01-09-15, 22:09
Nuneaton near Coventry, Japanese from Adultwork, £50 half hour, sat nav taking me to town centre. Greeted me, 6 or 7, she was very pleasant and in 20's, nice premises, parking nearby. Lots of groping standing up, then spanked her leaning over bed, her bra off, now sitting on my face with panties on, trouble breathing, then panties off, sucking her nipples and she on me, lots of playing like this, then condom on and mounted her missionary, she started to moan, tried to hold it in, was close, my arse "patting up and down like a bats wing," then into doggy, my erect member still hard not letting me down at the vital stage, pumping her from behind, my laden ball sack slamming into her arse during sex, with a moan. After she gave me a nice massage to the back. Was good recommended, especially on the service. At a reasonable price.

Dirty Hog
02-11-18, 19:28
Took some fun oriental option...adultwork... as it is the winter Olympics perhaps appropriate. Not sure the young lady was a size 8 some bait and switch there, of a heavier figure, but still reasonably slim and not bad at all and sexy enough. Certainly somewhere in the mid twenties and young enough. 60 securing half an hour. It was not rushed in a nice warm room when the sat nav got me there, google android, a pleasant and tidy house on the main road.

Anyway after some tender kissing and petting, we lay on the bed and some deep throat kissing ensued, playing around the neck and ears etc. , a real girlfriend experience with a very pleasant girl. Her lovely long black hair and finely haired lush pushy with ample large pussy flaps to play. After kissing she was nipple biting me quite hard, always good. My fellow was hard and erect for action. She bagged it up, then played by ball sack and gave me a blow job covered. My knee into her pussy warming it up with my kneecap it became wetter. My finger then probed her wet entrance and played the hairy hole. After a while into 69, my tongue parted her fanny flaps and found her clit and my tongue feathered it with the tip end. My balls were getting stirred and teased now. Into missionary sex for a while, then I entered her on her side with her leg lifted slightly on top of her, scissored. Whatever the position is, I spurted my heavy cum load in several jets and filled the condom after a few days without any action. Her tender little moans gave the game away that my warm hard cock inside her and foreplay had definitely made her enjoy it, with her hard grip on my back and finger nail digging she was also pushed into a very enjoyable time I am sure.

That was two position sex and a great oriental experience that to me the orientals seem to provide a classy service compared to others. We lay on the bed together to take up the rest of the time and she gave me a gentle finger tip massage to a lovely relaxing finish. Lubbly jubbly, left a happy man. To go and find a pint somewhere and run over the experience in my mind one more time while supping some lager, great evening out.

Dirty Hog
03-30-18, 22:00
Found the Japanese girl off adultwork, pouring rain glad to get inside the nice warm terraced house. I met the Japanese girl. The rules you must follow with adultwork as I have found over time, if they have no feedback then only take the Orientals. Otherwise, forget all other no feedback ones, they rip you off. If you go for non Orientals, then only go for girls with feedback, then you will get close to reasonable service and forget the trash that rip you off, follow my system.

Anyway, £60 for a half hour, not quite maybe 25 minutes all in including the changing of clothes. It was bait and switch again not the one in photo. She was Japanese and mid twenties, not a knock out, but not bad at all. She helped me undress. We kissed for a while and fondled like girl friend experience. Then I licked her pussy from behind then onto the bed. Her panties down. We lay next to each other. . "nipple play" to each other, then bite my nipples, bad girl, nice. Into blow job covered, I watch her do it, then into sex and missionary position used, then I finish and spear her from behind doggy, she gave little moans as I came and spurted the load out to empty my swinging hairy ball sack again as it hit her arse hole. Then I finished to completion. A nice 5 minutes massage to finish. A good service. Back out into the rain, but I was a happy man again.