PDA

View Full Version : USA visa for Chinese girlfriend

Jesterl
11-09-13, 05:32
I'm surprised this isn't a bigger topic on here. Like most guys, helping a foreign girl come over for a long visit (2 weeks) is better than dealing with local B. S.

We are both the same age (advanced youth, I suppose). She has a good job, no car, but money in bank and has traveled extensively. She made a mistake of telling the consulate interviewer she would want to work in USA if she found a job-out of naivety.

I know VAWA was expressly made to prevent foreign women from casually visiting the USA, but there must be loopholes. Given the two time limit of spousal visa issuance, I don't want to go down that road.

Looking for good, relevant information. (What other nationality's ability to gain a visa is more practical?)

StinkyFeet
11-09-13, 06:05
I'm surprised this isn't a bigger topic on here. Like most guys, helping a foreign girl come over for a long visit (2 weeks) is better than dealing with local B. S.

We are both the same age (advanced youth, I suppose). She has a good job, no car, but money in bank and has traveled extensively. She made a mistake of telling the consulate interviewer she would want to work in USA if she found a job-out of naivety.

I know VAWA was expressly made to prevent foreign women from casually visiting the USA, but there must be loopholes. Given the two time limit of spousal visa issuance, I don't want to go down that road.

Looking for good, relevant information. (What other nationality's ability to gain a visa is more practical?) School visa is probably the easiest otherwise she'll need like 60, 000 to 80, 000USD in the bank that China will put a freeze on to ensure her return to China.

Louis

Jesterl
11-09-13, 07:02
School visa is probably the easiest otherwise she'll need like 60, 000 to 80, 000USD in the bank that China will put a freeze on to ensure her return to China.

LouisI was under the impression that the USA would be the main barrier to a visa. From my understanding, China does not factor in.

I have some ideas, but would like input from the forum.

Jesterl
11-10-13, 09:11
I was under the impression that the USA would be the main barrier to a visa. From my understanding, China does not factor in.

I have some ideas, but would like input from the forum.Come on guys, we need to think outside the box here in sex prison. Fiancee visas are capped at two now. We are a geographically isolated continental country with sparse vacation. Let's relate our information and experiences.

Nguvu2
11-10-13, 17:30
I was under the impression that the USA would be the main barrier to a visa. From my understanding, China does not factor in.

I have some ideas, but would like input from the forum.You are correct, at least with regards to the USA issuing a visa. The applicant must pay the non-refundable visa fee with application. Applicant must show a bank statement with xx amount of money in the bank. Doesn't make sense in today's ATM world, but perhaps is more for showing the person has income generating work / business. Applicant must also show ties that would for the most part prove the applicant will depart the USA and return to his / her homeland.

Of course, an applicant's home country may put up their own "regulations" for allowing someone to depart the country at point of departure. But that has nothing to do with obtaining or not obtaining a USA visa.

Mighty Spearsman
11-11-13, 02:15
If the point is to spend a couple of weeks with the young lady outside of China, and getting a USA visa is a problem, one option to consider would be to go on a 2-week vacation somewhere in Asia, such as Bali. It might end up costing you less than the total costs of bringing her to the States.

Jesterl
11-18-13, 09:59
If the point is to spend a couple of weeks with the young lady outside of China, and getting a USA visa is a problem, one option to consider would be to go on a 2-week vacation somewhere in Asia, such as Bali. It might end up costing you less than the total costs of bringing her to the States.I've found information mentioning that the guy shouldn't help the lady get the visa, as INS will assume a marriage will transpire? When the lady puts down an address of where she is visiting, is a hotel sufficient? Is tourism the only legitimate thing to say? How would one supply evidence of business?

Also, what countries with hot chicks have more access to tourist visas?

Jesterl
11-19-13, 02:45
I've found information mentioning that the guy shouldn't help the lady get the visa, as INS will assume a marriage will transpire? When the lady puts down an address of where she is visiting, is a hotel sufficient? Is tourism the only legitimate thing to say? How would one supply evidence of business?

Also, what countries with hot chicks have more access to tourist visas?I just received new information. Apparently, in 2008, she replied that she would like to work in the USA when asked at San Francisco. They sent her back the next day. She was naïve and earnest. Though she is keen on Caucasian men, she has a good job and life in China. Three applications later, she is still denied. Is there anyway to find out what standards must be met at this point?

StinkyFeet
11-19-13, 17:19
Can someone delete this topic. Seriously, this is international sex guide forum. Not a forum for foriegn visa. I'm going to down vote this. This is ridiculously annoying

Stegram
11-19-13, 19:53
Can someone delete this topic. Seriously, this is international sex guide forum. Not a forum for foriegn visa. I'm going to down vote this. This is ridiculously annoyingI disagree.

Figuring out how to get a Chinese girl into the USA so that we can have sex with them is a perfectly suited topic for this board. I am curious about this as well so I for one will continue to follow this thread in hope that someone has found a reasonable solution.

Run Mann
11-19-13, 21:25
Jester,

Stop spinning your wheels here and go seek assistance from someone who knows, like an Immigration attorney.

http://www.migrationexpert.com/visa_us/

StinkyFeet
11-20-13, 17:31
I disagree.

Figuring out how to get a Chinese girl into the USA so that we can have sex with them is a perfectly suited topic for this board. I am curious about this as well so I for one will continue to follow this thread in hope that someone has found a reasonable solution.You want a China girl. Go to chinatown. Or visit your local panda express haha

Stegram
11-20-13, 19:31
You want a China girl. Go to chinatown. Or visit your local panda express hahaEver been to Panda Express? Ain't no Chinese working there.

Maybe the idea is not just to find a Chinese girl to bone. We probably all know where and how to do that.

Perhaps for some it's a situation about a particular Chinese girl.

OldAsiaHand
11-21-13, 05:01
Jesterl,

What you are trying to do is nearly impossible IMHO. I have friends at US Consulate that always say that. The girl has 2 minutes for an interview and they turn down over 90% of the applicants for tourist visas for fear they will not come back to China. Unless she has a steady job for a long time, money in the bank deposited over time, and / or other important reasons to return to China, she will be denied. And, they keep track of previous denials in her file. No chance.

Just my POV.

OAH

StinkyFeet
11-21-13, 05:09
Ever been to Panda Express? Ain't no Chinese working there.

Maybe the idea is not just to find a Chinese girl to bone. We probably all know where and how to do that.

Perhaps for some it's a situation about a particular Chinese girl.Ok, I am going to speak on a serious tone now. I've been through this. I had a beautiful harbin lady wanting to visit me in NYC. She filed all the paperwork in her hometown since they do not issue passports outside of there hometown, also there is a waiting period. She informed me that she needed for USA a pretty large amount of money, otherwise they will reject her. It was even higher in europe and japan. She did not come from money, more of a middle class family. Now, I also have some mainland Chinese female friends that go to school in NYC. They easily got school visas but there family is well connected as well as having a lot of assets (being a director land operations in chongqin govt system or steel factory owner kinda helps). So if you want to bone a Chinese girl easily in USA, the girl's family better have lots of money so she can get her visa easily. If she's from the country side, you have to help her build up her bank savings to prove she is financially independent which I would not recommend.

Like I said, finding a Chinese girl is easier within USA, just take some classes where the asian population is high. Can find a asian gf rather easily.

My two cents

OldAsiaHand
11-22-13, 02:52
Ok, I am going to speak on a serious tone now. I've been through this. I had a beautiful harbin lady wanting to visit me in NYC. She filed all the paperwork in her hometown since they do not issue passports outside of there hometown, also there is a waiting period. She informed me that she needed for USA a pretty large amount of money, otherwise they will reject her. It was even higher in europe and japan. She did not come from money, more of a middle class family. Now, I also have some mainland Chinese female friends that go to school in NYC. They easily got school visas but there family is well connected as well as having a lot of assets (being a director land operations in chongqin govt system or steel factory owner kinda helps). So if you want to bone a Chinese girl easily in USA, the girl's family better have lots of money so she can get her visa easily. If she's from the country side, you have to help her build up her bank savings to prove she is financially independent which I would not recommend.

Like I said, finding a Chinese girl is easier within USA, just take some classes where the asian population is high. Can find a asian gf rather easily.

My two centsStinkyfeet,

What you say is correct. I just want to add that they are not looking for a big chunk of money in a bank. They are looking for consistent deposits that demonstrate a consistent flow of income. All you need to do is look from examiners standpoint. What is the risk she will not return to China? They will not accept even the minimum risk since they have been burnt too many times before.

Just my POV.

OAH

Stegram
11-22-13, 19:20
Ok, I am going to speak on a serious tone now. I've been through this. I had a beautiful harbin lady wanting to visit me in NYC. She filed all the paperwork in her hometown since they do not issue passports outside of there hometown, also there is a waiting period. She informed me that she needed for USA a pretty large amount of money, otherwise they will reject her. It was even higher in europe and japan. She did not come from money, more of a middle class family. Now, I also have some mainland Chinese female friends that go to school in NYC. They easily got school visas but there family is well connected as well as having a lot of assets (being a director land operations in chongqin govt system or steel factory owner kinda helps). So if you want to bone a Chinese girl easily in USA, the girl's family better have lots of money so she can get her visa easily. If she's from the country side, you have to help her build up her bank savings to prove she is financially independent which I would not recommend.

My two centsYes I know it's difficult. I've been down this road and faced the same problems.

I have no shortage of opportunities in the USA, I was hoping to hear if someone DID find a good shortcut or solution to this issue via work visa or some other method that they could enlighten the rest of us instead of having the conversation dissuaded.

Beijing4987
11-23-13, 01:37
It may be easier to enter Ireland or Canada. I met a Chinese gal doing rub and tug in Dublin. She has two apartments in China now from the proceeds. Got in as a student. That may be the best ploy. I gave up early on trying to bring my massage gal to USA. She only wanted the green card anyway. I listened to the larger of my two brains. They are playing the game. Get out after a few good fucks. Read "My own private dancer"

I know it's difficult. I've been down this road and faced the same problems.

I have no shortage of opportunities in the USA, I was hoping to hear if someone DID find a good shortcut or solution to this issue via work visa or some other method that they could enlighten the rest of us instead of having the conversation dissuaded.[/QUOTE]

OldAsiaHand
11-23-13, 07:22
I have attended ACS seminars put on by the US Consulates in China. This question often comes up. It is always answered the same by the Consulate Officers. There is no easy way to do it. They are always very negative about it and try to discourage application since they know the chances are zero to none to be approved. I heard a story from one of them. It seems that they approved a fiancé visa for one Chinese girl. The moment she passed through customs at LAX she bolted and left her sponsor / fiancé at the curb. I have heard many say,"You don't understand, my girl is different!". Just be careful my friends.

Just my POV.

OAH

Ganesha
11-23-13, 22:00
It may be easier to enter Ireland; I met a Chinese gal doing rub and tug in Dublin; Got in as a student. That may be the best ploy.[/QUOTE]If she was able to enroll at an Irish University, she might have been able doing this in other EU countries as well. Once she has a visa for a member state of the Schengen treaty she can travel all member countries.

It's even easier if her home University has a partner program with an European University. But only few girl friends from China will be able or willing to enroll for a full year in an University program for foreigners and in fact attend her classes. If she simply fakes her studies, it will be the last time in her life, that she has entered Europe.

Stegram
11-23-13, 23:33
I have attended ACS seminars put on by the US Consulates in China. This question often comes up. It is always answered the same by the Consulate Officers. There is no easy way to do it. They are always very negative about it and try to discourage application since they know the chances are zero to none to be approved. I heard a story from one of them. It seems that they approved a fiancé visa for one Chinese girl. The moment she passed through customs at LAX she bolted and left her sponsor / fiancé at the curb. I have heard many say,"You don't understand, my girl is different!". Just be careful my friends.

Just my POV.

OAHThanks for the useful input guys.

Actually my situation was different and was not motivated by romantic intentions. Sure there was some fun behind closed doors but this was more about helping a friend and possible business opportunities. I gave up trying to figure this out awhile ago and it seems that my failure to find a solution was typical.

OldAsiaHand
11-25-13, 03:29
Thanks for the useful input guys.

Actually my situation was different and was not motivated by romantic intentions. Sure there was some fun behind closed doors but this was more about helping a friend and possible business opportunities. I gave up trying to figure this out awhile ago and it seems that my failure to find a solution was typical.Stegram,

No apologies necessary. We all make mistakes.

Just my POV.

OAH

Jesterl
03-20-17, 05:55
80 k is quite a lot of money. You mentioned ATM machines. I can't think of a proper way to deposit the money without being at risk for fraud.

Looking for good, relevant information. (What other nationality's ability to gain a visa is more practical?

Travv
03-20-17, 06:43
My personal guess is that she would have better luck getting a visa for Mexico. You would likely have to get residency status there then rent a place for her to live in Tijuana or? Consult a Mexican attorney and remember it is easier to visit your Asian chick in Mexico than fly to China to see her. Both of you might want to start learning Spanish.

Looking for good, relevant information. (What other nationality's ability to gain a visa is more practical?)

Burn Notice
03-28-17, 05:22
Here is a way but it requires planning and certain requirements that you and your girlfriend must meet. I should point that it might not work in your case because of her previous attempt to go in as a tourist. But for others, if you plan to bring a girlfriend and you have time ahead of you you need to plan that carefully.

A B1 visa is a business visa for international people. It usually start with an invitation letter to come to the US to perform some study, some research or build relationship.

You: create a small company and register yourself as a consultant related to international development (don't paint yourself in the corner as a Chinese focus, you might need to apply the same process with a Colombian girl later) . Put up a website describing what you offer as service. Helping company to develop the international market is definitely appropriate or finding proper contact or adapting their product or delivery training etc. Is a simple way and very explainable.

Or find a friend who has already a company and a website.

Your girlfriend: She needs to offer service of market development, that could be website translation and cultural adaptation or in country apps strategy or other (NOTE: not some IT company where you need to be a tech savvy, something simple as market research, cultural insight for example) . She need to put up a website, Weibo, even Facebook page. She needs a company to front for her, easy to find such a company in China if she or you pay a bit of money.

Once these two things are established, you let them run for few months. I Suggest you both get active, posting article, attending conference, bottom line attempting to do the business even though it might not be your thing. Then you send her an invitation letter to participate in a strategy session as a cultural expert in the US to adapt the website or marketing campaign or develop an apps for a potential customer. Not the techy side the culture aspect, the what chinese need and like. If you can find a trade show happening in your area that could be remotely connect to to China or export or import, you register her as a guest. In your invitation letter you develop a full program of meetings, visit, presentation so it is a business trip. (I suggest you do these meetings and visits when she is in anyway).

Stay away from the scam of invitation letters where you pay for having a company to send her an invitation on their behalf. In Beijing many foreigners sell that service using their own small company in US but it will NOT WORK if she doesn't demonstrate she does business in China or work for a company that authorize her to travel.

Important, if she doesn't return to China you will be held responsible.

This process was explained to me by a guy from LA. He had met a pretty girl (working girl at the time) in Shenzhen. He got her out of the bar and his plan was that she could come visit once a while in LA and he could come to visit her in China. As he was supporting her, they both decided to develop their business similar as a front first. But, as they were doing it together sometimes on both side of the ocean, they took it seriously and got to a point where actually they start to believe that they can do something for real. This chinese girl is really beautiful, has a great personality and within weeks she started to advertise her weibo and QQ and website. She got flooded of request for information and got involved in some sort of Hong Kong MLM (QNet I believe) who recruited her to push the beauty product brand. Even though this was making very little money her business was real with contract sign (MLM contract which is nothing but it is a contract) within weeks. The MLM provided real products for her to promote, even a website. She was in business and guess what? , she loved it and really got into it. Today she is still not making as much money as she was as a working girl, she is been to LA and NY already on invitation by the LA guy but also to attend conferences.

Good luck.