PDA

View Full Version : What is really real

Hotrod10
11-29-13, 08:50
I have been to Estonia Lets say 6 times. I really can't remember. My last trip was 6-7 years ago. In my last posts I mentiond the bordello in the basements of the Vernus hotel. This was a great place. Lotsa 8-9 hookers. OK, so its been several years since my last visit, but I can't imagine that the price has increased by as much as the previous posts have indicated. I posted this before. If you have a hotel ok, chic friendly or not just jump in a cab and say I need a woman. The Russian girls for the most part live in a housing project about a 20 min cab ride from city center. Once there you pick from 2-3 young girls. Always for a 2 hr session. And prices are something like 20-30 US.

Someone please check this out and let me know.

HR.

Tosse
12-08-19, 16:40
I have been to Estonia Lets say 6 times. I really can't remember. My last trip was 6-7 years ago. In my last posts I mentiond the bordello in the basements of the Vernus hotel. This was a great place. Lotsa 8-9 hookers. OK, so its been several years since my last visit, but I can't imagine that the price has increased by as much as the previous posts have indicated. I posted this before. If you have a hotel ok, chic friendly or not just jump in a cab and say I need a woman. The Russian girls for the most part live in a housing project about a 20 min cab ride from city center..Bordell's are banned country wide, if you find one then you are in an illegal trouble.