PDA

View Full Version : LIQUID STRIP (formerly Liquid Lounge)

Av8r
12-08-13, 01:41
Just a first post to get the ball rolling. I can only post certain types of fotos here because I care about the Chicas privacy. I haven't always been perfect about it, and it has bitten me before. So I am creating a private blog with all the juicy gossip, fotos, video, and more from Liquid. If you know me personally just send me a PM, and I'll put you on it. Anyone else that would like access can go to Liquid in person and sign up.

For anyone new, Liquid is a new club in Medellin that was started primarily as a freelance bar for tourists and the local Chicas that want to meet them. Just before we opened we got a very pleasant surprise. We were given a Strip Club license for Medellin also know as a "Grille", hence the name San Diego Grille. That has caused us to change our business model, and we are still feeling our way, but we are happy with our progress, and a clientele of local expats is starting to make it home. It is also becoming a clearing house, and a place to meet up with friends from out of town. We are happy to provide our guests with any info or help on Medellin. Initially, we were going to limit the Colombian me because the local Chicas are afraid of being discovered by people they know, but that will likely have to change when the Strip Club opens officially.

A STAR WAS BORN LAST NIGHT AT LIQUID.

She is a Mansion girl but is quickly becoming a favorite at Liquid. She has never done a strip show before afaik, but we got her a little drunk last night, and talked her into it. She put on one of the sexy costumes I bring from the States and rocked the us all at Liquid. She was sexy, funny, and a very good sensual dancer. I'm afraid I have to block her face, and not mention her name, but someone will likely guess who she is. The great pics will be on my Liquid blog. We have a few more like her that are sexy and want to start doing strip shows for us, but they are hesitant about their dancing skills. So, we are going to hire a strip dance instructor, and we will provide lessons upstairs at Liquid free for any of girls that want to learn. Damn I love my job.)

I also attached a few pics from the chica birthday party the night before, and a picture of our amazing projector screen.

Razor77
12-08-13, 05:02
Great that you started the thread. Now we can all keep up with the club progress of construction and events without others bitching. Pictures look great and I'm going to visit often during my stay.

YG365
12-08-13, 08:26
Hey Av8r,

I'm looking forward to checking out your place in about 11 days. How's the action on weekdays? I know it can't compare to the weekends but just curious. My birthday is also coming up in a few weeks and so maybe I should celebrate it at your spot too? How are the birthday cakes and how much? I remember reading something about this in the other thread until everyone gave you a hard time!

Keep your head up,

YG!

Kute Guy
12-08-13, 09:02
Good luck to you guys! Medellin really needed something like this. All the raw elements were always there in the city but a meeting place was needed. All I need to find now in Medellin now is a good Spanish teacher and salsa teacher who charge about $10 / hour. Then will come to Medellin for 2 months. Hanging out at your lounge every night.

Almotu
12-08-13, 17:06
Congrats on the new thread, Av8r!

Are you guys open every night now or is it still Wed-Sat only? 6pm until last customer?

Av8r
12-08-13, 23:16
YG: Yes, the action is very good Thurday-Saturday. As Liquid gets more of a reputation as having lots of Gringos, the girls are starting to get interested. I am definitely seeing more and more Chicas checking out Liquid, and making it their go to place for meeting gringos. That is great news for all of us. I'm pretty sure that Wednedays and Sundays will also be good pretty soon.

We will be happy to throw a BD party for you. Don't worry about the cake and fixin's. Just do my a favor and buy a bottle of rum or Aguidente and help me get the girls drunk. And as always, let me know the exact night you are arriving so I can have my manager look for you. I am making him take extra good care of the friends I meet here on ISG.

Av8r
12-09-13, 00:36
Good luck to you guys! Medellin really needed something like this. All the raw elements were always there in the city but a meeting place was needed. All I need to find now in Medellin now is a good Spanish teacher and salsa teacher who charge about $10 / hour. Then will come to Medellin for 2 months. Hanging out at your lounge every night.Hey KG (I don't want to call you a kute guy;)

My manager at Liquid is a great Colombian kid who knows everybody. I'm sure he can find you a teacher and dance teacher. In fact we are hiring a strip pole dancing instructor for the girls of Liquid. We have a lot of cute girls who want to start doing strip teases at Liquid, but they think they need instruction. You are welcome to join them when you're here, and I would assume the teacher can also help you with salsa.

I also know a cute girl name Cindy who does Spanish teaching. She has a boyfriend, so don't get any ideas you dog;)

Av8r
12-09-13, 00:42
Congrats on the new thread, Av8r!

Are you guys open every night now or is it still Wed-Sat only? 6pm until last customer?Almotu; my famous photographer friend of 7 years!

Yes, still Wednesday thru Sunday, but we are now open 7-3am. We just got the 3am license, and we will have a 4am license if we keep our noses clean for a few more months. Someday we might even get a 6am license, but they are very difficult to get. I think we should start opening at 8pm because nobody comes in before 9 it seems, but we pay our employees for 8 hours regardless.

Smooth Slim
12-09-13, 05:49
Congrats on the new thread Av8r. Looking forward to stopping by LS on my first visit to Colombia.

BlancoVikingo
12-09-13, 12:58
In picture 5 the guys is grabbing and licking the girls as. Public in front of all the chicas and guys there!

I would love to see a sex show, g7g or g / be, is that posible in Medellin?

Really a spontaneous thing, like in picture 5, would be a lifetime thing to watch.

Nclpimp
12-11-13, 20:29
Can't wait man. Congrats in the thread and the new hours. Is our friend Geraldine still coming by? I will be there a couple nights. I will ask around and see if I speak to el dueño just to say hello and gratitude.

Socker
12-12-13, 10:47
This separate thread was a good idea and I will keep an eye on it every time I log in. Thanks for the great effort in creating this new club. I'll be visiting Medellin in a couple of weeks and looking forward to hanging out in the new club. Bottoms up.

Razor77
12-13-13, 00:04
Today on my facebook I created an event for my birthday fiesta at LL on January 11th. I sent out some invites to a few of the Medellin chicas that go there. A few privately wrote me and said thanks for the invite and they would love to go but only as a date and not for just an open invite. WTF? AV8r educate me please. Is there a reason for them not wanting to arrive alone or with other amigas and would rather have a commitment from me that I am only inviting the specific girl as a date? Poco raro. I obviously told each one of them sure no problem. LOL There is only 1 girl that I would take as a date and my amigo from LL on my facebook knows which one she is. She looks like a lot of fun to be around. A week before and a day or two before I will reach out to you mongers on here to come to LL to have a drink with me. It would be nice to have someone to speak english with and learn about Medellin.

Av8r
12-13-13, 12:26
Razor:

It doesn't surprise me that many girls will only come for a sure thing. Remember it is a business for them. They know that there are already lots of other girls there, and they'd rather go out with their friends than some old gringo they don't even know. Don't worry though, there will be plenty of girls there to party with including the special one you invited. It's a completely different story when one of the chicas is having a birthday party. In that case they come out of the woodwork. One of the reasons we like to have as many chica bd parties as we can. I would be careful pretending to make an appointment, and then not take her. Remember that they have to pay for taxi's and sometimes even baby sitters. They will be pissed if they think you tricked them into coming. Hell hath no fury like a Chica scorned;)

This is from one of our regulars; Alejandra's bd party. She is the one crouching down.

Av8r
12-13-13, 12:29
Thanks to all those who have requested to be on the private blog for Liquid. I am working hard on it, and it should be ready for the first post in a few days. I will post here when it's ready.

Av8r
12-15-13, 06:11
I have step 1 completed. I found a safe place on the internet to store my media for access to my new blog. The blog still isn't ready, but I've sent the link and password for my old fotos to some of you to tryout. If I missed you, please let me know, and I will send it if I know you personally. The other option is to stop by Liquid and signup there. I'm not trying to be difficult for no reason. I just need to make sure this doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Anyone can create a user profile here on ISG.

Socker
12-15-13, 21:17
I have step 1 completed. I found a safe place on the internet to store my media for access to my new blog. The blog still isn't ready, but I've sent the link and password for my old fotos to some of you to tryout. If I missed you, please let me know, and I will send it if I know you personally. The other option is to stop by Liquid and signup there. I'm not trying to be difficult for no reason. I just need to make sure this doesn't fall into the wrong hands. Anyone can create a user profile here on ISG.I'm weak when it comes to puters but I got on Av8r's cloud w / little effort. I love good pics and these pics are outstanding! I did not have enough time to really explore the cloud but will do so soon. I did try to access a movie and came up short, so no movie. Are there movies on your cloud? I hope so!

Thanks very much for the access to these hot babes. I hope some of them are still around so I can meet them on my next trip coming up in a couple of weeks.

Thanks does not express my gratitude.

Av8r
12-15-13, 21:19
I don't have the videos up yet or the blog with the latest Liquid antics. I'm waiting for my buddy to finish setting up the hosting for my blog. Right now it's just the photo hosting site that I'm using.

Jet69
12-16-13, 00:14
Fantastic girls.

I too got on no problem and saw some great photos! I did try and log back on an hour later and could not.

Thanks A8tr for the effort. See you in April.

Voyajer1
12-16-13, 04:48
I've had no issues getting into the blog. All I can say is whoever took all those pictures, leads a very priviledged and charmed life. That's a whole lot of really great looking ladies! I tried logging on three different times with no problems. There are close to 1, 000 photos. If this is the tip of the iceberg, I can only see more great things coming from the Lounge itself or the blog. I look forward to being there in less than 3 weeks.

Fantastic girls.

I too got on no problem and saw some great photos! I did try and log back on an hour later and could not.

Thanks A8tr for the effort. See you in April.

Derek62
12-16-13, 06:54
Hey,

I was trying to get to liquid last night as its my first night here and I figured it would be a good place to start, pulled the address off facebook, but no one knows where it is. I spent 30 mins in a taxi driving around looking for it.

Any help in getting there for tomorrow would be appreciated.

SlamCity7777
12-16-13, 23:26
How do I get down with this? New letter? Pics of hot paisas? Sign me up!

Razor77
12-17-13, 00:59
I got access using the second provided link and password. The first required a username which I didn't have. WOW are most of the women absolutely beautiful. I think Medellin is definitely a different type of Latina compared to other parts of Colombia. When I visited Barranquilla I noticed the majority were darker skinned between Canela and Negra. A few white girls but most had a more traditional looking Latina look. But the Medellin women look almost European but Brazil assets.

Regardless, AMAZING PICTURES! Can't wait for the videos and picture and videos from Liquid Lounge so we can see what type of fun is to be had. Thanks Av8r

Av8r
12-17-13, 06:11
Hey,

I was trying to get to liquid last night as its my first night here and I figured it would be a good place to start, pulled the address off facebook, but no one knows where it is. I spent 30 mins in a taxi driving around looking for it.

Any help in getting there for tomorrow would be appreciated.It's amazing that some of these taxi drivers can't find it while others find it with ease. It's on one of the side streets of 43F which has Club Luxury and Club Amarna on it. It is rather dark looking down the street, but it is clearly marked 26A. We will be installing a well lit sign that will be visible form 43F soon. If you can find Club Amarna it is just one block going away from Premium Plaza.

Av8r
12-17-13, 06:12
How do I get down with this? New letter? Pics of hot paisas? Sign me up!I sent you a PM with access because you are a long time ISG contributor.

Av8r
12-17-13, 06:21
Or register in person at Liquid.

It is nothing personal, but I can't make this freely available to everyone. I'm sure most of you are cool, but there is no way to know. Any feminazi or religious zealot could access and cause problems for the girls, and I can't chance it.

I am making exceptions for long time ISG contributors because they are obviously OK.

Also, the only media available at the moment are my photos over my last 10 years as a monger. When the blog is fully setup, I will start adding all the video and fotos taken of the antics at Liquid over the last few months. There is some really great stuff, but I'll let other members tell about it. I am training our manager Larry to shoot professional fotos, and take HD video. Once we get rolling, we'll post lots of sexy shows from the club.

SlamCity7777
12-17-13, 09:39
I sent you a PM with access because you are a long time ISG contributor.Thanks! Can't wait to get that PM!

YG365
12-18-13, 04:04
Hows the action on Tuesday and Wednesday nights?

YG

SlamCity7777
12-19-13, 05:20
I got access using the second provided link and password. The first required a username which I didn't have. WOW are most of the women absolutely beautiful. I think Medellin is definitely a different type of Latina compared to other parts of Colombia. When I visited Barranquilla I noticed the majority were darker skinned between Canela and Negra. A few white girls but most had a more traditional looking Latina look. But the Medellin women look almost European but Brazil assets.

Regardless, AMAZING PICTURES! Can't wait for the videos and picture and videos from Liquid Lounge so we can see what type of fun is to be had. Thanks Av8rThanks for the pics and the news letter. I got to say I was doubtful but it looks like the ship is headed in the right direction and REAL nice work on the video in the newest (?) blog post. That girl is hot!

Speaking which. Grail quest!

For the cool kids with access to the pics. Folder 2-12 The girl in th"Time Sqare" tee shirt. Who is that? Does anybody know?

Is she still in the game? If I donate money to the sick and en firmed could you pretty please send me her contact info? FB? Anything would be very appreciated. Por favor!

Av8r
12-19-13, 12:22
Hows the action on Tuesday and Wednesday nights?

YGWe are closed for now on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday is usually slow, but we are starting to host special events that shoulc spark things up.

Av8r
12-20-13, 01:46
Thanks for the pics and the news letter. I got to say I was doubtful but it looks like the ship is headed in the right direction and REAL nice work on the video in the newest (?) blog post. That girl is hot!

For the cool kids with access to the pics. Folder 2-12 The girl in th"Time Sqare" tee shirt. Who is that? Does anybody know?

Is she still in the game? If I donate money to the sick and en firmed could you pretty please send me her contact info? FB? Anything would be very appreciated. Por favor!I have some other pics of her with dark hair and she looks like a completely different person. I will look for them when I get a chance. I have to say that she is one of the sweetest women I have met in Medellin, and I would love to see her again.

YG365
12-20-13, 10:50
We are closed for now on Mondays and Tuesdays. Wednesday is usually slow, but we are starting to host special events that shoulc spark things up.Hey Av8r!

So we tried to make it out to your bar / club tonight but things didn't look too promising. I've heard great things about you and how you're a great guy, so I really want to see you succeed and find success! I suppose we'll try again before the week ends. Let me know or PM when's a good time to come by and we'll try our best depending on circumstances!

Thanks,

YG

Av8r
12-21-13, 00:22
Hey Av8r!

So we tried to make it out to your bar / club tonight but things didn't look too promising. I've heard great things about you and how you're a great guy, so I really want to see you succeed and find success! I suppose we'll try again before the week ends. Let me know or PM when's a good time to come by and we'll try our best depending on circumstances!

Thanks,

YGI'm in California right now, but the other partner Bill is having a birthday party tonight so should be a lot of fun. Tomorrow night something is happening also, but I don't know right now. Just go by after 10pm and there will always be girls looking for company.

Rhada12
12-23-13, 07:30
I haven't post that much here but I do on other forums, good luck in your business.

Combo
12-24-13, 06:13
Was at Liquid Lounge for Bill's BDay party on Friday night and it was a great time. Place was rockin. About half the women were girls that frequent the Mansion and about half were not.

I've always loved the clubs in that neighborhood (Barrio Colombia). Next time in town might swing by some of the other clubs in addition to Liquid.

Sexmetv
12-24-13, 19:41
Will be in Medellin in Saturday, have not been to Liquid but would love if I could do it on Saturday while taking in the UFC fights. Any chance you guys carry the fights?

Thanks!

Tweeners
12-25-13, 00:45
You had just opened your doors on my most recent trip to Medellin so I didn't get a chance to visit LL so best of luck in 2014 and I'd like to visit one day.

Thanks as well for the photos you shared, I haven't stayed at the Mansion / Castillo in quite some time and it's nice to see photos of these girls that are different than what we see on Facebook

Av8r
12-27-13, 15:46
Will be in Medellin in Saturday, have not been to Liquid but would love if I could do it on Saturday while taking in the UFC fights. Any chance you guys carry the fights?

Thanks!Certainly. We show all the fights and sporting events from the States that people want. I hadn't heard of this particular fight, but I'll mention it to our program director, and see about getting it shown. We'll post it on our FB page. If you "like" the page, you'll get a notice.

Av8r
01-02-14, 12:30
Happy New Year!

Some of you should have gotten a new link from me giving you access to my photos of the last 10 years, and some recent Liquid antics. Now that the holidays are over my IT should finish creating my blog, and I can get the whole thing packaged together. Then I will start posting the shenanigans at Liquid which are getting more fun everyday. Don't listen to the critics anticipating Liquid to fail. IF it happens, it won't be anytime soon. We are well positioned financially to at least survive this whole year, and we already are covering our costs.

As most of you know, we started out as a simple gringo bar that catered primarily to US tourists, and the local Chicas who wanted to meet them. However, soon after opening we got the rare chance to obtain a "Grille" license. In Colombia that means strip club license. While it was great news, it changed our business plan considerably. At the same time, we managed to get an extension on our closing time to 3am, and we expect to get the 4am license in another month or two. We have been playing around with the new freedoms by having occasional strippers, and lesbian shows, but it's been impromptu and unorganized. That is about to change.

We have been in the process of converting to a full strip club for the last couple of months. We just completed the stage, installed a new sound system, and are constructing short time rooms next door. We are also building 3 small rooms for our of town Chicas, and in fact have our first girl moving in January 10th. She is an absolute beauty, and a fun, and sweet girl as well. We already have a VIP room, but we are currently updating it for bachelor parties etc. In the next month or two we will be recruiting 4 or 5 out of town girls who will live and play at Liquid. That is in addition to all our local strippers and freelancers who will be working / lounging here. The only fly in the ointment is that we will now be public and open to Colombian men which will likely keep some of the freelancers away. We'll have to see how that goes.

Stay posted.

Av8r

Razor77
01-02-14, 15:49
Happy New Year!

Some of you should have gotten a new link from me giving you access to my photos of the last 10 years, and some recent Liquid antics. Now that the holidays are over my IT should finish creating my blog, and I can get the whole thing packaged together. Then I will start posting the shenanigans at Liquid which are getting more fun everyday. Don't listen to the critics anticipating Liquid to fail. IF it happens, it won't be anytime soon. We are well positioned financially to at least survive this whole year, and we already are covering our costs.

As most of you know, we started out as a simple gringo bar that catered primarily to US tourists, and the local Chicas who wanted to meet them. However, soon after opening we got the rare chance to obtain a "Grille" license. In Colombia that means strip club license. While it was great news, it changed our business plan considerably. At the same time, we managed to get an extension on our closing time to 3am, and we expect to get the 4am license in another month or two. We have been playing around with the new freedoms by having occasional strippers, and lesbian shows, but it's been impromptu and unorganized. That is about to change.

We have been in the process of converting to a full strip club for the last couple of months. We just completed the stage, installed a new sound system, and are constructing short time rooms next door. We are also building 3 small rooms for our of town Chicas, and in fact have our first girl moving in January 10th. She is an absolute beauty, and a fun, and sweet girl as well. We already have a VIP room, but we are currently updating it for bachelor parties etc. In the next month or two we will be recruiting 4 or 5 out of town girls who will live and play at Liquid. That is in addition to all our local strippers and freelancers who will be working / lounging here. The only fly in the ointment is that we will now be public and open to Colombian men which will likely keep some of the freelancers away. We'll have to see how that goes.

Stay posted.

Av8rHappy to hear that the place is coming along. I am still planning on celebrating my birthday at your place Saturday the 11th. I met some cute girls on FB that I told about the party and hope many more show up. Your link looks great.

WynneJwl
01-02-14, 19:06
Happy to hear that the place is coming along. I am still planning on celebrating my birthday at your place Saturday the 11th. I met some cute girls on FB that I told about the party and hope many more show up. Your link looks great.Any chance of posting some pictures of the girls working? Will be at Medellin late Feb.

Jet69
01-02-14, 21:36
SORRY for the spell / grammar mistakes, but can't seem to turn off auto-correct and it is changing my post!

Great Photo's and thanks for the link. I only hope some nimrod does not start sharing them without your permission.

I attended two of your events at Liquid Lounge. I had a great time and picked up one of your show girls (stripper). She was fantastic back at the mansion. If you continue to have talent like that on site, you surely will succeed.

With all the praise I could readily sense the two shows you put on were fairly amateurish and I am glad you recognized it. I figured it was just growing pains and I suspect after the cobwebs disappear, things will be better.

Nitpicking a bit, but the chairs near the bar simply suck to sit on. Just say'and.

Some dark more secret seating would be nice to get to know the girls better. Maybe even some inexpensive lap dance area would be fun and different?

Last, I felt somewhat bad for what I saw from some of your customers. I was surprised at the cheapness of many. Girls stripping and getting few tips, lesbian girl shows again not many tipping, and girls sitting alone without drinks! Guys were buying a drink and nursing it for an hour or more! Come on guys, I know some are on a budget, but a buck for a dancer is not asking for much. I saw one cutie who was available for 50 K overnight and no one initially bought her a drink. Let loose guys and help the club owners out. No one is asking you to spend the likes of what you pay at Fase Dos, but spending some cash is the only thing that is going to make LL succeed.

OH. Last bad issue with LL and the Mansion, is they are competing yet partially owned by same interests. I stayed at the mansion and when LL had a function going on, the cave (mansion bar) closed taking all of the girls to LL. So the "choice" was either go to LL or. Paying a premium at the mansion kind of sucks when they close up shop to do business elsewhere. I hope this changes with bringing non mansion girls to LL more often and in greater numbers.

Good luck and I am looking forward to seeing more "recent" talent posted on your blog.

See you in April,

Jet

Av8r
01-03-14, 21:03
Wynne: I sent you a PM with the most recent gallery on my page called "Liquid Chicas".

Jet69: Thanks. You raise some valid points, and all are being worked on. The barstools are all being replaced. The women who makes them for us is a bit slow, so she only replaces and remakes 2 at a time. We already have a couple of love nests upstairs. The patio is often available, and the whole upstairs is usually empty but we will be doing some remodeling soon which will incorporate more private areas.

Don't worry too much about the tipping. As you noticed, and I mentioned, we are still not geared for full strip bar. I think once we start doing the organized shows, guys will start tipping a little better. When the full strip club opens we will resume the cover charge which will include a couple of drinks, and that will eliminate the nursing beer problem.

Yes, my partner in Liquid is Robert, and he is part owner of the Mansion. I don't think we are in direct competition with them, but of course La Cueva and Liquid are pretty close. Still, Liquid is a strip club, and Cueva is a "normal" bar. I think it is likely that there will be more occasions where La Cueva will close when we have events at Liquid that are likely to bring most of the guest from the Mansion. It doesn't make sense for La Cueva to be open when all the guests are at Liquid anyway. And often we are so busy that we need Paula to help out at Liquid so it works out best for everyone. I don't see it as a problem.

SlamCity7777
01-04-14, 15:37
I have to say it sound like LL is making huge progress after a slow start! All the best in 2014 and I'm excited to read any new reports and to pay a visit on my next trip down!

Av8r
01-07-14, 23:58
Some guy was asking me to organize something, but I can't remember who. If anyone knows who it is, please tell him to contact me. I have a bunch of girls looking for gringos to party with this week at Liquid. Mansion and otherwise, so let me know if you're going to be around.

Also on Saturday Tatiana will be doing a strip tease. She is new at it, but she is great. Those of you who have my link can see the video. It's on my "International Affairs" gallery.

Razor77
01-08-14, 00:09
Some guy was asking me to organize something, but I can't remember who. If anyone knows who it is, please tell him to contact me. I have a bunch of girls looking for gringos to party with this week at Liquid. Mansion and otherwise, so let me know if you're going to be around.

Also on Saturday Tatiana will be doing a strip tease. She is new at it, but she is great. Those of you who have my link can see the video. It's on my "International Affairs" gallery.It was me Av8r. I will send a message on facebook

Manizales911
01-08-14, 01:20

Also on Saturday Tatiana will be doing a strip tease. She is new at it, but she is great. Those of you who have my link can see the video. It's on my "International Affairs" gallery.I didn't see any videos.

Razor77
01-08-14, 01:22
I didn't see any videos.It's not on his main album board. It's a different link. She did an awesome job dancing

Av8r
01-09-14, 08:45
It's not on his main album board. It's a different link. She did an awesome job dancingI'll try and move it.

JayHighFive
01-11-14, 15:42
Looks like the clubs is getting going. Good luck, looking forward to come.

Just a first post to get the ball rolling. I can only post certain types of fotos here because I care about the Chicas privacy. I haven't always been perfect about it, and it has bitten me before. So I am creating a private blog with all the juicy gossip, fotos, video, and more from Liquid. If you know me personally just send me a PM, and I'll put you on it. Anyone else that would like access can go to Liquid in person and sign up.

For anyone new, Liquid is a new club in Medellin that was started primarily as a freelance bar for tourists and the local Chicas that want to meet them. Just before we opened we got a very pleasant surprise. We were given a Strip Club license for Medellin also know as a "Grille", hence the name San Diego Grille. That has caused us to change our business model, and we are still feeling our way, but we are happy with our progress, and a clientele of local expats is starting to make it home. It is also becoming a clearing house, and a place to meet up with friends from out of town. We are happy to provide our guests with any info or help on Medellin. Initially, we were going to limit the Colombian me because the local Chicas are afraid of being discovered by people they know, but that will likely have to change when the Strip Club opens officially.

A STAR WAS BORN LAST NIGHT AT LIQUID.

She is a Mansion girl but is quickly becoming a favorite at Liquid. She has never done a strip show before afaik, but we got her a little drunk last night, and talked her into it. She put on one of the sexy costumes I bring from the States and rocked the us all at Liquid. She was sexy, funny, and a very good sensual dancer. I'm afraid I have to block her face, and not mention her name, but someone will likely guess who she is. The great pics will be on my Liquid blog. We have a few more like her that are sexy and want to start doing strip shows for us, but they are hesitant about their dancing skills. So, we are going to hire a strip dance instructor, and we will provide lessons upstairs at Liquid free for any of girls that want to learn. Damn I love my job.)

I also attached a few pics from the chica birthday party the night before, and a picture of our amazing projector screen.

Av8r
01-11-14, 22:08
It's a party for a guy on this board. He can name himself if he choosed. It really doesn't matter; we throw parties for any occasion. It really does look like we will likely have too many girls, so if you're in town, you should stop by.

Av8r
01-11-14, 22:20
I decided to allow this video because the chica involved is ok with it, but only for 24 hours. She is performing at Liquid tonight.

https://vimeo.com/82243048 Password "liquidlovers"

Kuttappan
01-12-14, 05:36
Hi Av8r, I am coming back to MDE for few nights. I will sure to visit your place either Friday or Saturday night.

Vegas Jeff
01-12-14, 08:42
I decided to allow this video because the chica involved is ok with it, but only for 24 hours. She is performing at Liquid tonight.

https://vimeo.com/82243048

Password "liquidlovers"Nice video Av8r.

This girl grabbed my attention immediately.

Nice body. Very sexy.

Av8r
01-12-14, 08:57
Sunday February 2nd. The party is being hosted by Jonesie's Site. There will be good American food, and of course lot's of cute girls completely ignorant of American Football LOL. We will have Half Time Sexy Contests, and even an actual football game upstairs that the girls will "play".

Super Bowl is always a great time for gringos in Medellin, in fact I think the Mansion is already sold out.

SlamCity7777
01-12-14, 21:39
Sunday February 2nd. The party is being hosted by Jonesie's Site. There will be good American food, and of course lot's of cute girls completely ignorant of American Football LOL. We will have Half Time Sexy Contests, and even an actual football game upstairs that the girls will "play".

Super Bowl is always a great time for gringos in Medellin, in fact I think the Mansion is already sold out.Yeah man! Don't sleep on the squares! $10mil and a $20 mil per square and chop out like 10-15% off the top for a local charity! PM me for detail if you've never run one before.

Wish I could be there and it sound amazing!

Voyajer1
01-18-14, 15:11
Is the Superbowl going to be broadcasted in English or Spanish? That would definitely a difference between a great or so-so event. Could you make sure and clarify what language the game will be shown, please? Thanks.

Super Bowl is always a great time for gringos in Medellin, in fact I think the Mansion is already sold out.

Av8r
01-19-14, 00:17
Is the Superbowl going to be broadcasted in English or Spanish? That would definitely a difference between a great or so-so event. Could you make sure and clarify what language the game will be shown, please? Thanks.We could do it either way. It hasn't been decided. My plan was to see what customers wanted. If we show it with local TV it will be in Spanish, but we have a slingbox, and can show it in English also. I had thought that we would just show the video, and have music in the background, but of course diehard football fans won't like that. What is your opinion? The other thing to consider is that the local feed will be a higher resolution. Since the slingbox is internet fed, we can't use the highest resolution without the unit freezing.

Manizales911
01-19-14, 01:30
We could do it either way. It hasn't been decided. My plan was to see what customers wanted. If we show it with local TV it will be in Spanish, but we have a slingbox, and can show it in English also. I had thought that we would just show the video, and have music in the background, but of course diehard football fans won't like that. What is your opinion? The other thing to consider is that the local feed will be a higher resolution. Since the slingbox is internet fed, we can't use the highest resolution without the unit freezing.Personally I would much rather have the higher resolution and spanish commentary or music, just my dos centavos.

SlamCity7777
01-19-14, 02:52
Personally I would much rather have the higher resolution and spanish commentary or music, just my dos centavos.I can't be there but my two cents you have to have the audio for the game. On a bigger screen you want high def. Now I might be wrong but my buddy in Bogota says if you hit the SAP (?) button you will get the English audio. Like in the US you git the Spanish when you hit the SAP.

Also Squares! People love Squares and 0-9s!

Voyajer1
01-19-14, 05:35
However, try to see if there is a secondary SAP feed imbedded with the actual bradcast that you could use. You can practice with the AFC / NFC Championship games tomorrow. Have your program director seek the direct feed and see if you can find the original unaltered engligh signal. It can make the game a much better view. By the way, how early are you planning to open the lounge anyway for Superbowl Sunday?

We could do it either way. It hasn't been decided. My plan was to see what customers wanted. If we show it with local TV it will be in Spanish, but we have a slingbox, and can show it in English also. I had thought that we would just show the video, and have music in the background, but of course diehard football fans won't like that. What is your opinion? The other thing to consider is that the local feed will be a higher resolution. Since the slingbox is internet fed, we can't use the highest resolution without the unit freezing.

Av8r
01-20-14, 18:49
However, try to see if there is a secondary SAP feed imbedded with the actual bradcast that you could use. You can practice with the AFC / NFC Championship games tomorrow. Have your program director seek the direct feed and see if you can find the original unaltered engligh signal. It can make the game a much better view. By the way, how early are you planning to open the lounge anyway for Superbowl Sunday?We're opening at 5pm. I'll do some experimenting to see what audio feeds I can get. Looks like we'll have the game's audio on instead of music.

Artisttyp
01-20-14, 19:34
Can someone please tell me how to get here via metro then on foot? I'd like to come by for a drink. Better to come later in the week and at what time? Drink prices?

Thank You for the information.

Av8r
01-22-14, 21:10
I'll try. Station is Insustriales. Go North on 33 and Premium Plaza should be on your left. About 4 blocks later turn right onto 43F. Go 2 blocks and turn left on 26A. Liquid is half block down on left. I suggest using Google maps also. I think beers are 5-7k. Prices are reasonable for strip clubs. Fridays and Saturdays are best. I am arriving tonight and things are always better when I'm in town. After 10 pm things get going. We usually have at least 4 or 5 girls. In 5/6 weeks we open as full service strip club, and we wll then have 15-20 girls / dancers a night. For now, we just organize strip teases when it looks like we'll get some interest.

Artisttyp
01-22-14, 22:16
Thanks for the info. I will try to make it there before I leave.

Jet69
01-22-14, 22:46
AV8R,

Sounds like you are streaming in the right direction. If you get 20 plus girls on site you will get the gringos coming by more often. I had a great time on both my stops back in October.

Drink prices were very fair. Now if we could just get a snack truck / moto to swing by once or twice a weekend night, yum!

See you in April and I will be bringing a newbie. Had a hard time convincing him to give Medellin a try rather than CR again. Hope he is impressed.

Jonesie
01-23-14, 17:51
I've been asked this by a couple people, so I'll answer it here.

Yes, ISG members are absolutely welcome at the Super Bowl party. Wouldn't think of not inviting you. Any and every courtesy available to my guys will be extended to uncle Jax's guys.

Av8r
01-24-14, 00:03
We are starting our auditions for our future strippers and also making a video and photos tonight for our website and Youtube video. All our welcome though.

SlamCity7777
01-24-14, 16:41
We are starting our auditions for our future strippers and also making a video and photos tonight for our website and Youtube video. All our welcome though.Can't wait to see them!

Av8r
01-27-14, 01:22
Can't wait to see them!Give me a couple of days, and I'll post the pics and a video clip of the auditions. Fun fun night. Last night was great too. By 10pm we had about 12 chicas and only 3 guys. Later it evened up, and turned into a crazy party. Lots of very drunk mongers.

Av8r
01-27-14, 01:23
Free food and only 30k cover charge. Some sexy halftime entertainment, and of course many chicas looking for gringos to practice their English.

SlamCity7777
02-02-14, 21:43
Free food and only 30k cover charge. Some sexy halftime entertainment, and of course many chicas looking for gringos to practice their English.While we're at it why don't you post pics from the Super Bowl! Can't wait to come check it out!

Av8r
02-08-14, 00:48
10pm Chica time.

And a few pics from the first dancing lesson yesterday. We have a terrific dance instructor who will be teaching sexy pole and chair dancing to our future dancers. We are also picking a few of the special dancers to train in a more artistic burlesque format. They will just perform for a special show once or twice a night to distinguish us from the typical just removing clothes shows.

Nclpimp
02-08-14, 02:12
Congrats my man! The one in pink and the one in shorts next to you are hot. Hope they will be available for when I go. I liked the angelwitch comment about Thailand. I personally would love more if a suzy wong performance from soi cowboy. A few here might understand what I mean.

10pm Chica time.

And a few pics from the first dancing lesson yesterday. We have a terrific dance instructor who will be teaching sexy pole and chair dancing to our future dancers. We are also picking a few of the special dancers to train in a more artistic burlesque format. They will just perform for a special show once or twice a night to distinguish us from the typical just removing clothes shows.

LaMuerte
02-08-14, 03:08
Av8r, old friend, great to see you having success in Medellin. If / when I'm ever around I'll look you up down there. Does this mean I'll not be catching you in Asia any time soon?

LM

Av8r
02-14-14, 18:24
Congrats my man! The one in pink and the one in shorts next to you are hot. Hope they will be available for when I go. I liked the angelwitch comment about Thailand. I personally would love more if a suzy wong performance from soi cowboy. A few here might understand what I mean.They should be around. They are not Mansion girls, so I don't think they'll leave once the Colombian guys start frequenting our place. The one next to me is Melisa, and her friend is Aleja. They, along with a few others, are regulars at Liquid. Unfortunately, that won't last if guys don't start coming by more. Last Wednesday we had 7 girls, and not one guy all night.

JoeqNight
02-20-14, 01:09
They should be around. They are not Mansion girls, so I don't think they'll leave once the Colombian guys start frequenting our place. The one next to me is Melisa, and her friend is Aleja. They, along with a few others, are regulars at Liquid. Unfortunately, that won't last if guys don't start coming by more. Last Wednesday we had 7 girls, and not one guy all night.Av8r,

Sounds like a cool spot to hang in Medellin. Do you have other sports There? I am coming in from NYC tomorrow night and there is a UFC event this Saturday.

Thanks

Av8r
02-23-14, 03:06
Av8r,

Sounds like a cool spot to hang in Medellin. Do you have other sports There? I am coming in from NYC tomorrow night and there is a UFC event this Saturday.

ThanksSure. We usually show the fights. Just ask Larry the manager, and he'll put it on. I wish I'd know; I would have created a party for it.

Av8r
02-23-14, 04:20
Here are a few pics. We still need to put the pole in.

SlamCity7777
02-23-14, 21:06
Here are a few pics. We still need to put the pole in.Very nice additions! Things are coming together nice eh?

Wish we had signatures or an anchor option so the addy and phone number could be readily available. What's that addy again? What's that number?

Manizales911
02-24-14, 16:00
I looked the address up and Google Mapped it and I don't think it is correct because on the LL website it says "Proxima Premium Plaza" yet Calle 26A is nowhere near Premium Plaza according to Google Maps so either Google Maps has Calle 26A wrong or Premium Plaza wrong, I don't know.

Av8r, too many people have reported difficulty finding your club either on their own or via taxi, I personally think it would be in the club's best interest to accurately pin it on a map and post it.

Just my two centavos.

WynneJwl
02-24-14, 16:35
Thanks for the pics and the news letter. I got to say I was doubtful but it looks like the ship is headed in the right direction and REAL nice work on the video in the newest (?) blog post. That girl is hot!

Is she still in the game? If I donate money to the sick and en firmed could you pretty please send me her contact info? FB? Anything would be very appreciated. Por favor!Great Pictures. Will be in Medellin in 5 days. Any chance of receiving her contact number.

Many thanks

Hioctane
02-24-14, 20:21
I looked the address up and Google Mapped it and I don't think it is correct because on the LL website it says "Proxima Premium Plaza" yet Calle 26A is nowhere near Premium Plaza according to Google Maps so either Google Maps has Calle 26A wrong or Premium Plaza wrong, I don't know.

Av8r, too many people have reported difficulty finding your club either on their own or via taxi, I personally think it would be in the club's best interest to accurately pin it on a map and post it.

Just my two centavos.It's like 4-5 blocks from Premium Plaza. The easiest way to get there is to tell the taxi driver that you want to go "Luxury Discoteca en Barrio Colombia" They all know where that is. Liquid is 2 blocks north on Carrera 43G and make a right. It's on the left hand side toward the middle of the block.

SlamCity7777
02-25-14, 23:11
Great Pictures. Will be in Medellin in 5 days. Any chance of receiving her contact number.

Many thanksSorry Charlie. No dice. I was told that she's out of the game. Also the original poster lost that phone with her contact number so she's gone like the wind.

GreenHouseMan
02-26-14, 05:03
After a small search, (yes it is near Premium Plaza and yes it can be difficult to locate) , you were closed. It was 2:30 pm. So? Is days and hrs of operation are?

Av8r
02-28-14, 20:44
Sorry for the late reply guys. I am back in Medellin, and my first days here are always hectic.

Manizales, I agree completely on the address problem. I thought I had us setup on Google maps, and Waze, but maybe something is wrong. I'll look into it.

edit: I just checked, and we are on Google with our name Liquid Lounge Medellin. The map is perfect.

Also, our location used to be an old club called "Farmaci" so many taxi drivers will know it.

Yes, I get a lot of requests for the "Times Square" girl. Yes, she is off the market. I won't have any contact info for any of the girls who aren't in recent pics. And all the recent pics are Liquid girls.

Calle 26A #43F-72 is our address, but it's confusing because our side street is actually 26G. 26G is the street that Club Luxury is. You can always call the club at (34) 232-9333, and hand the phone to the taxi driver for directions.

If anyone is in town, please come by tonight or tomorrow night and say hello

Av8r
02-28-14, 20:57
Including our Chica Recruitment Flyer

Voyajer1
03-01-14, 16:13
I have been to Medellin several times myself and had the misfurtune of going to the Lounge only to find the doors closed. What are you days and times of operation? Your schedule is not posted anywhere, not on your website or Facebook. It will be very helpful if people knew when and what times your facility is open. If you could post the scheduled dates and times here, update the hours on the LL website and Facebook, that could be very helpful to both your customers and your bottom line.

After a small search, (yes it is near Premium Plaza and yes it can be difficult to locate) , you were closed. It was 2:30 pm. So? Is days and hrs of operation are?

PianoPlayer
03-01-14, 22:50
On the attached map I marked Liquid Lounge (LL) , Luxury (LUX) , Fase Dos (FD) and the Premium Plaza mall. It's an easy walk from the southern end of Premium Plaza mall or from Luxury. Earlier in this thread the hours were posted as Wednesday to Sunday 7 pm to 3 am. It is not open in the afternoons. Best times are probably Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11 pm to 3 am. I'm looking forward to seeing the strip show on my next trip in late March.

Av8r
03-07-14, 00:42
I have been to Medellin several times myself and had the misfurtune of going to the Lounge only to find the doors closed. What are you days and times of operation? Your schedule is not posted anywhere, not on your website or Facebook. It will be very helpful if people knew when and what times your facility is open. If you could post the scheduled dates and times here, update the hours on the LL website and Facebook, that could be very helpful to both your customers and your bottom line.The days and hours have always been on our Facebook page, but I know it's a bit difficult to find.

Currently Wed-Sun 8pm-3am.

After the Strip Club Grand Opening it will be 8am-4am Every night of the week except one night a week will be Ladies Night and closed to men; likely Sunday, but hasn't been determined yet. Our first Ladies night is March 15th a Saturday just to get the ball rolling. It's going to be insane. We are almost completely booked already for that night, and have many other private parties reserved for Ladies only. Turns out there's a big demand for a place for women here.

Thanks for the map PianoPlayer. We are on Google maps already, and I'm in the process of adding us to Waze. On Google maps just type Liquid Medellin or Liquid Lounge and the directions will come right up. Just hand smartphone to taxi driver, or call 034 232 9333

Av8r
03-07-14, 00:59
I don't want to mislead anyone about the activity at Liquid. It is still pretty slow some nights. We never know when the chicas will come. Sometimes they arrive early, and other times late. Sometimes we have 7 or 8 girls, but they are young and have no patience, so they leave if there are no guys there. Usually, though, we can call our select group of fairly reliable girls and get them to come if there are a few guys here. Another option it to call the manager Larry and ask him to make sure there are girls if you know when you will be there. 301 445 7734

All of this will change when we convert to a full service strip club. Then we will have 10-15 girls every night. We have already hired 4 definitely, and we are interviewing many more. 2 are coming from Pereira, and will be living at Liquid, and they are really cute, bubbly 18 year olds.

Av8r
03-07-14, 04:42
For those degenerates who have access.

GreenHouseMan
03-07-14, 17:01
Do you have the ability to show tomorrow nights (Sat 8th) fight Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo?

Av8r
03-07-14, 20:20
We are having a birthday party for a chica (if she shows up. And I know for a fact that there will be lots of girls here. In other words, we need guys to balance things out.

SlamCity7777
03-08-14, 03:44
For those degenerates who have access.Man has your place come to life! I must day I was wrong, you guys have a good plan and a vision and you're sticking to it. I can respect taht. And thanks for the amazing pics.

I got to make a trip down to LL. RE the issue finding the spot maybe have a guy dressed as the LL mascot? Or have some dude flip a sign on the corner? LOL!

Av8r
03-08-14, 20:31
Do you have the ability to show tomorrow nights (Sat 8th) fight Canelo Alvarez vs. Alfredo Angulo?Yes, we always show the fights, but all bars are closed this weekend because of the elections. Not a great weekend to be a tourist in Medellin.

Av8r
03-08-14, 21:13
Man has your place come to life! I must day I was wrong, you guys have a good plan and a vision and you're sticking to it. I can respect taht. And thanks for the amazing pics.

I got to make a trip down to LL. RE the issue finding the spot maybe have a guy dressed as the LL mascot? Or have some dude flip a sign on the corner? LOL!We have many similar plans for helping people find us, but currently we are mostly focused on getting everything ready for the new grand opening April 26. At that time we'll have a very visible sign on the corner, and a spotlight shining from the club towards the street. On top of that we'll always have at least one of our cute dancers out by the main drag holding a board, and handing out flyers.

DmeHcg
03-14-14, 18:32
We have many similar plans for helping people find us, but currently we are mostly focused on getting everything ready for the new grand opening April 26. At that time we'll have a very visible sign on the corner, and a spotlight shining from the club towards the street. On top of that we'll always have at least one of our cute dancers out by the main drag holding a board, and handing out flyers.Av8r,

I'm going to be in area the weekend before grand opening, anyway you're going to have a soft opening weekend before like the 19th? (Hint).

Patji8
03-15-14, 00:06
April 4th & 5th, tell me you're going to be open? I've got a big group of 8 young guys coming in.

Av8r
03-15-14, 19:23
Av8r,

I'm going to be in area the weekend before grand opening, anyway you're going to have a soft opening weekend before like the 19th? (Hint).I will be in town from April 12-29. From the 12th-17th my 2 brothers will be with me, so you can be sure stuff will be happening at Liquid.

Usually when I'm in town, Liquid is much busier. Probably because so many guys know me, and the girls trust me when I tell them that there will be gringos there.

As always, call Larry the manager and give him a couple of days heads up about when you'll be there, and how many in your party. That way he will make sure you have plenty of sexy company.

Av8r
03-15-14, 19:31
April 4th & 5th, tell me you're going to be open? I've got a big group of 8 young guys coming in.Yes, for sure. Like I said before.

As always, call Larry the manager and give him a couple of days heads up about when you'll be there, and how many in your party. That way he will make sure you have plenty of sexy company. 301 445 7734

Av8r
04-16-14, 19:36
Liquid will be closed tonight Wednesday but WILL be open Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Most of the city will be down, and all the Mansion girls and more will be coming here. We have new future stripper girls who are in training and auditioning status

Shamester
04-18-14, 19:59
Av8r,

Does this chica hang out at Liquid Strip?

Av8r
04-19-14, 01:44
Av8r,

Does this chica hang out at Liquid Strip?She used to, but I haven't seen her lately. She got mad at me awhile back for not taking her one night. I just tried to find her for you on Facebook, but I don't see her. Maybe she unfriended me; (Her name is Jenyfer if you want to search some more.

Av8r
04-19-14, 02:07
https://www.facebook.com/events/1410258512579587/

Jet69
04-19-14, 04:34
PM with info sent.

Av8r,

Does this chica hang out at Liquid Strip?

Member #4287
04-21-14, 08:40
Av8r,

Does this chica hang out at Liquid Strip?Https://www.facebook.com/jennyfer.agudelojimenez/photos

MNPeter
04-21-14, 14:19
Is the grand opening still on for Saturday night?

Av8r
04-22-14, 00:02
Of course it might change, but I think we finally have it nailed down;

BUT don't be discouraged. Liquid is getting better every week. We FINALLY have a good Madam / Mamasan who has access to 100's of girls in the barrios that have never met a gringo, much less slept with one. These are not the jaded, spoiled girls of FB, and the Mansion; they are normal girls from the barrio. It is true that the bulk of them are only 7's and 8's, but we get the occasional stunner as well. Of course, those girls get picked early and quick.

But as of now, we will always have a few girls around, and as more foreigners and locals start to hang around, we will be bringing in more. We have 2 or 3 half assed lesbian / strip shows every night, and on special locations, we will have the serious lesbian shows with real lesbian stunners, and other deviant displays.

On top of that, we just picked up our new "Chica Recruitment Flyers" (see attachment) that we will be handing out everyday on the outskirts of Medellin, and smaller towns further away.

We have an existing webcam sex company that is moving next door and building 4 cubicles. Those, along with other rooms we are building will be for select young, sweet, sexy girls to live for free and be exclusive to Liquid.

We are starting our promotions for local Colombian men, so some of the Mansion girls will no longer want to hang around. We now realize that being concerned about that was a mistake, and on May 16th will have our new Grand Opening to the public instead of just a gringo place. We are even bringing in a blond big breasted American stripper for the grand opening. The Colombianos are already drooling over the photos of her;)

But in order to keep these girls happy, and coming back, we need your help and support. We can only keep them coming as long as there are customers that they can hope to entertain.

I am well aware that we have had our false starts, and I apologize for that. This is not an easy undertaking, but I'm sure that the people who know me personally can attest that I am an upfront, transparent guy not into bullshitting. We have had some issues that I can't address publicly that have accounted for some of the problems, but now, Robert and, I have firm control with no outside issues, and personalities getting in the way of our success.

Steve / Av8r.

Personal FB "Steven Elfotografo" and elfotografo99@gmail.com
"Liquid Lounge Medellin" business Facebook

Medellin Cell 304 613 1012.
Manager Larry 301 445 7734.
Liquid Hard Line: from a cell phone dial exactly 034 232 9333

Address:
Calle 26A #43F-72.
Medellin Barrio Colombia Atras de Premium Plaza dos quaderas de Calle 29. The address is registered with Google Maps and Waze.

Aussie Greg
04-23-14, 01:27
Jenifer, nice girl. I passed her onto the whole city of Medellin a couple of years ago.

A.G.

Shamester
04-23-14, 16:30
Jenifer, nice girl. I passed her onto the whole city of Medellin a couple of years ago.

A. G.How good is the sexo? Please advise.

Voyajer1
04-25-14, 13:00
This quote is from the Medellin Forum about your place. Now, I know that you have a Mamasan running things, is there a suggested price list for take out / premises, do these prices fluctuate, or was she just being naughty? I hope this is an isolated incident since these "misunderstandings" occur from time to time. Hearing the facts from you will clarify any issues. I do plan an extended stay so I would really like to have all the details. Hassles like these should not occur if the guidelines are well established.

"Liquid Lounge.

The Liquid Lounge at the time of this report was a freelance take out bar with no cover a small stage and dance floor. There is a mamasan that supervises the girls. There were about 6 girls on my first visit and about 10 on my second visit. First visit they were 7's second visit they were 7-8's. There is a dance floor and a bar in back and seating for about 40 people.

Mamasan Liquid Lounge.

If you see someone you like you buy a drink chat her up and negotiate the deal. The girl checks in with the mamasan and she gives you a brief interview where are you staying etc etc. You give the money to the mamasan and I watch the mamasan then give the money to the girl. Apparently some of the girls have been ripped off recently.

On my second trip I picked the same girl and gave the mamasan 150, 000COP just like the first time but now she is asking for 200, 000COP. WTF? Now we start going back and forth on what happened in 2 days that the price is different and she goes on and on in Spanish. I find the manager and then all of a sudden everything is kool. Yeah right. Another DAMN Paisa trying to rip a gringo off!"

Av8r
04-26-14, 02:37
This quote is from the Medellin Forum about your place. Now, I know that you have a Mamasan running things, is there a suggested price list for take out / premises, do these prices fluctuate, or was she just being naughty? I hope this is an isolated incident since these "misunderstandings" occur from time to time. Hearing the facts from you will clarify any issues. I do plan an extended stay so I would really like to have all the details. Hassles like these should not occur if the guidelines are well established.

"Liquid Lounge.

The Liquid Lounge at the time of this report was a freelance take out bar with no cover a small stage and dance floor. There is a mamasan that supervises the girls. There were about 6 girls on my first visit and about 10 on my second visit. First visit they were 7's second visit they were 7-8's. There is a dance floor and a bar in back and seating for about 40 people.

Mamasan Liquid Lounge.

If you see someone you like you buy a drink chat her up and negotiate the deal. The girl checks in with the mamasan and she gives you a brief interview where are you staying etc etc. You give the money to the mamasan and I watch the mamasan then give the money to the girl. Apparently some of the girls have been ripped off recently.

On my second trip I picked the same girl and gave the mamasan 150, 000COP just like the first time but now she is asking for 200, 000COP. WTF? Now we start going back and forth on what happened in 2 days that the price is different and she goes on and on in Spanish. I find the manager and then all of a sudden everything is kool. Yeah right. Another DAMN Paisa trying to rip a gringo off!"Yes, I read that and she has been read the riot act. When we switch to a strip club, there will be an exit fee, but it will NOT be collected by the Madam. She is a typical Paisa playing games. Do not give her money.

Av8r
04-26-14, 02:39
Maybe late, after midnite, but call first before wasting a trip. I hope to do away with these Ladies nights, but they ARE very profitable, so it's hard to argue with my partners.

Manizales911
04-26-14, 16:45
Yes, I read that and she has been read the riot act. When we switch to a strip club, there will be an exit fee, but it will NOT be collected by the Madam. She is a typical Paisa playing games. Do not give her money.She would be a "typical paisa" without a job if it were my establishment, you can't change a leopards spots Av8r, especially a Colombian leopard.

Av8r
04-27-14, 10:10
She would be a "typical paisa" without a job if it were my establishment, you can't change a leopards spots Av8r, especially a Colombian leopard.I wish I had that luxury. She IS keeping us stocked with quality chicas, and that has been our biggest problem. Like the Mansion, we do the best we can, but in the end, these are still freelancers, and buyers have to be on their toes. That said, if we get more complaints, she will go. She really really loves her job with us, so I'm pretty sure she won't be doing that anymore. She didn't realize how quickly I'd find out about it. She was quite shocked LOL.

Voyajer1
04-27-14, 15:00
I still haven't heard from you about the prices for the chicas and their services. I want to be fair when dealing with them while visiting your establishment. When client expectations and chica compensation are met, then there is an excellent chance for a good experience with very little chance for misunderstandings. So here are my questions more specifically:

1. What's the rate for ST on site.

2. What's the rate for TLN on site.

3. What's the rate for ST with take out fee.

4. What's the rate for TLN with take out fee.

5. How much is the take out fee.

6. How long (minimum time) is ST and TLN (minimum time)

7. For TLN is there a penalty for chicas leaving early (I have to go "fill in the blank", the same excuses paisas always lie about)

I would really like to know. I have stopped dealing with freelancers and go mainly to Casas because no matter what, there is always some BS chicas come up with to never fulfil their agreements. I will give your establishment a try and will post my experience here. I would like to see if anyone of your providers can keep their word or are they all cut from the same mold (Lies, lies and more lies). Any information you can provide will be extremely useful for us who like to play.

I wish I had that luxury. She IS keeping us stocked with quality chicas, and that has been our biggest problem. Like the Mansion, we do the best we can, but in the end, these are still freelancers, and buyers have to be on their toes. That said, if we get more complaints, she will go. She really really loves her job with us, so I'm pretty sure she won't be doing that anymore. She didn't realize how quickly I'd find out about it. She was quite shocked LOL.

Av8r
04-28-14, 23:37
We are still working out the details on pricing, and as of now there are no hard rules. Even when we open as a strip club, I hope to maintain some semblance of freelance status which means the customer works out the details with their new friend. Of course the actual strippers will be employees, so that will be different. We have had a couple of meetings trying to iron these things out, and it's not easy. We are contemplating two tiers of girls with different pricing, and we will have an exit fee of maybe 50k. Again, please don't quote me, as these are still being debated. As always, we are open to suggestions.

I doubt we will have any exact rules or control on TLN (and certainly not no site) , it's just too difficult to control. And as is the case everywhere, you are likely to have problems with freelancers unless you make a genuine connection. Our strippers / employees will be held to a higher standard though.

MdeJohn
04-29-14, 00:03
What will the drink prices be when the new format opens? I know you were trying to make it cash flow on the old format but when I was there a couple of months ago, the price of Bacardi / Coke was pretty steep. Any help on this once it becomes a strip?

Thanks. Looking forward to the new format.

Voyajer1
04-29-14, 11:24
I hope that you communicate that plan with us all. Looks like as of right now, the strippers appear to be the best option. I look forward to hearing the details of the plans being debated.

We are still working out the details on pricing, and as of now there are no hard rules. Even when we open as a strip club, I hope to maintain some semblance of freelance status which means the customer works out the details with their new friend. Of course the actual strippers will be employees, so that will be different. We have had a couple of meetings trying to iron these things out, and it's not easy. We are contemplating two tiers of girls with different pricing, and we will have an exit fee of maybe 50k. Again, please don't quote me, as these are still being debated. As always, we are open to suggestions.

I doubt we will have any exact rules or control on TLN (and certainly not no site) , it's just too difficult to control. And as is the case everywhere, you are likely to have problems with freelancers unless you make a genuine connection. Our strippers / employees will be held to a higher standard though.

Hioctane
04-29-14, 18:25
What will the drink prices be when the new format opens? I know you were trying to make it cash flow on the old format but when I was there a couple of months ago, the price of Bacardi / Coke was pretty steep. Any help on this once it becomes a strip?

Thanks. Looking forward to the new format.Seriously, I hate when clubs charges 2-3x more than bars. I like to drink and if it's cheap, I'll buy drinks often. Many times, multiples more than the price of an expensive drink. However, if it's outrageously expensive, I'll buy one drink and that's it. I don't like feeling ripped off.

Av8r
04-29-14, 21:07
Strip clubs HAVE to charge more for drinks than normal bars, because keeping strippers dancing and showing up isn't free. We checked all the local strip clubs, and priced our drinks slightly below. Most customers only come to a strip club to gawk at the girls, and don't spend money taking them to a room or paying exit fees. We are doing our best to keep costs in line but it's a difficult balancing act. Most people realize that you are not paying for the drink; you're paying for the environment.

Hilltopper
04-29-14, 23:58
Seriously, I hate when clubs charges 2-3x more than bars. I like to drink and if it's cheap, I'll buy drinks often. Many times, multiples more than the price of an expensive drink. However, if it's outrageously expensive, I'll buy one drink and that's it. I don't like feeling ripped off.Typically neither do the owners of establishments who have to put up all the costs in getting a place up and running and then foot the bill for the overhead in keeping it going.

MdeJohn
04-30-14, 00:17
Strip clubs HAVE to charge more for drinks than normal bars,I understand that clubs charge more, its the same everywhere but I paid COP16, 000 for a bacardi / coke when I was there last. Most of the clubs (barra ejec, Maracaibo, Conejitas) are at COP6,000. 7000 for well grade and maybe COP10,000 for better.

Hioctane
04-30-14, 15:45
Drinks were a bit overpriced at Liquid even before it turned into a strip club. What was the reason then? If you believe there will be too many gawkers, then simply implement a cover. I wouldn't mind a 20k cover if it included a couple of drinks. To get guys to come earlier, you could have no cover until 11pm or 12am.

However, this boils down what do you believe will make more money. Selling a few overpriced drinks? Or selling a lot of low to medium priced drinks?

Hilltopper
04-30-14, 19:49
Drinks were a bit overpriced at Liquid even before it turned into a strip club. What was the reason then? If you believe there will be too many gawkers, then simply implement a cover. I wouldn't mind a 20k cover if it included a couple of drinks. To get guys to come earlier, you could have no cover until 11pm or 12am.

However, this boils down what do you believe will make more money. Selling a few overpriced drinks? Or selling a lot of low. Medium priced drinks?How much are the drinks there? I saw the reference to 16k below for a Bacardi and coke, is that the norm there? How about for a beer? How about for a shot of tequila? The proprietor says he priced his drinks just below comparable places, is that not the case?

Manizales911
04-30-14, 19:52
I understand that clubs charge more, its the same everywhere but I paid COP16, 000 for a bacardi / coke when I was there last. Most of the clubs (barra ejec, Maracaibo, Conejitas) are at COP6,000. 7000 for well grade and maybe COP10,000 for better.16k is about 8 bucks, my local strip club here in the USA charges 10 bucks for the same PLUS a $10. Cover. The other clubs that you mentioned are dumps and so are the girls compared to Liquid, you get what you pay for amigo.

Almotu
04-30-14, 20:07
Yes, I read that and she has been read the riot act. When we switch to a strip club, there will be an exit fee, but it will NOT be collected by the Madam. She is a typical Paisa playing games. Do not give her money.So who's the mamasan. Alee? Geraldine? Kelly?

Nclpimp
05-01-14, 00:08
If she is the mamasan ill take her instead. Well maybe not, due to her new aquisition. Are you talking alee or kelly the sisters? Ill take them too.

So who's the mamasan. Alee? Geraldine? Kelly?

Nclpimp
05-01-14, 00:16
Mine charges the same but I'm not paying hundreds on a flight plus hundreds on hotel to go to my local strip joint. Plus colombians earn about 1/4 of what minimum wage here in the US is. But you do get what you pay for. Either way ill be there. Just don't need to charge US prices for drinks.

16k is about 8 bucks, my local strip club here in the USA charges 10 bucks for the same PLUS a $10. Cover. The other clubs that you mentioned are dumps and so are the girls compared to Liquid, you get what you pay for amigo.

Av8r
05-01-14, 09:21
16k is about 8 bucks, my local strip club here in the USA charges 10 bucks for the same PLUS a $10. Cover. The other clubs that you mentioned are dumps and so are the girls compared to Liquid, you get what you pay for amigo.Thank you. That's exactly what I was going to say. We may very well implement a cover and change the format a bit, but we have much higher overhead and higher quality girls than the dumps in el centro. Not a fair comparison. We charge about the same as Face Dos and La isla with NO cover right now.

It's what our new local Colombiano customers are used to, and they are not batting an eye at our prices.

Av8r
05-01-14, 09:27
Mine charges the same but I'm not paying hundreds on a flight plus hundreds on hotel to go to my local strip joint. Plus colombians earn about 1/4 of what minimum wage here in the US is. But you do get what you pay for. Either way ill be there. Just don't need to charge US prices for drinks.And of course at strip clubs in the states you can't take a girl to a room. Or take her to your apartment. I think our model and pricing is very fair, but of course it's not for everyone. Hopefully enough gringos will come to supplement our local clientele, and help us turn a profit. If not, we'll close, and there will one fewer place in Medellin to find chicas late at night to party with. Many guys prefer picking up girls on FB and having a quiet time at their apartment. Absolutely understandable, but we don't cater to those people. Our place is for having fun partying with cute Colombianas with possibly connecting with one that takes your fancy. Different strokes, and all.

Av8r
05-01-14, 09:36
If she is the mamasan ill take her instead. Well maybe not, due to her new aquisition. Are you talking alee or kelly the sisters? Ill take them too.Jaja no. The Madam's name is Vanessa. She's a bit older and more organized / disciplined than any of the old Mansion chicas. She has a great attitude, and is very excited about working for us. And she is GREAT at finding new talent, and getting them to Liquid. So much so, that we are implementing a "Friday Night New Faces" event; where every Friday night there will be at least one new face at Liquid.

I promise you guys that there are plenty of cute chicas at Liquid these days. Much different than in the past. We usually start with 4 at the beginning of the night, and if too many guys start showing up, she gets on the phone and brings Taxi's full of Chicas. It's great! And as more and more customers start showing up, we will up the amounts of chicas available. We can bring as many as necessary, but it's not fair to stock 15 chicas every night with only 4 or 5 customers showing up which happens sometimes.

Vanessa just sent me this pic. Not sure why the Mansion girl to the right is in the photo though.

SBeach25
05-12-14, 05:16
I remember it being mention on May 16th. Has this changed or are you on target as expected? I have 2 buddies coming in on the same date and the timing would be perfect.

Av8r
05-17-14, 01:41
I remember it being mention on May 16th. Has this changed or are you on target as expected? I have 2 buddies coming in on the same date and the timing would be perfect.Sorry for the late reply. I don't know why I don't get notified when I get messages here.

We still have a big party on the 16th tonight with muchas chicas, but we actually delayed the formal grand opening because we haven't been able to get the dancers organized. Like hearding cats, I swear. Place is looking great, and the quality and quantity of chicas keeps improving. I swear the last 3 nights we have had UP to 15 girls here, and I'm the ONLY guy. It's unbelievable. Later on, customers show up, but the first hour is amazing here.

Tomorrow we open the food cart which will have authetic (but higher quality) Tijuana tacos. Another big party Saturday.

We are getting more and more Colombiano customers so be aware this is not just a gringo bar anymore and consequently some Mansion girls don't come here anymore.

On Sunday, I am going to Cali to bring 2 hot girls who will be living here at Liquid, and on Monday I head to Pereira, and Manzales to meet with a group of girls who are considering moving here.

The webcam guys started construction next door and will have 6 rooms full of chicas working online. Great synergy all around.

This is not your Mother's Liquid anymore JaJa.

Av8r
05-17-14, 01:43
For those of you with access, I have a new hobby; Video. They are great if I do say so myself jaja.

For those of you that want it, simply visit Liquid, and we will give it to you.

Voyajer1
05-20-14, 06:49
As I mentioned before, I also plan on spending a substantial amount of time in Medellin in a few months. If you are paying attention to the Medellin board (See post), this was posted recently. Can you PLEASE clarify your price structure once again? If this is what we can look forward to, your place isn't looking very appealing. Again, could you clarify the prices for all of us, please? Price of the rooms, chicas and take out will be really nice to know in advance. Once again, any information will be appreciated by the board.

They are advertising that they are now a strip club. I arrived 2300 hours Saturday May 17, total persons 20,8 chicas, 12 chicos... I gave the barman a 20 k note for a 8 k beer, he had said he had no change. Now this was not a centro bar giving the barman a 50 k note for a 3 k beer. Early Saturday a chicas facebook page showed a Liquid Lounge advertisement that on may 17 there was a show from 10 pm to 2 am. A beautiful young blonde spinner was doing the other national dance, the bump and grind, with a gringo. She walked past my table on her way to the bar, and stopped to say Hello, and asked my name, she stopped for 15 seconds, then continued on her way to the bar. She picked up her bag, and then reunited with the gringo and proceeded to go upstairs. As no show was happening I left to go to another bar in the area. Smitten by the hot flaquita I returned at 0100 am, and there she was. I invited her for a drink and asked her about the show, as nothing happening on stage. She said the dance was privado, which I took to understand was her and I upstairs. A couple of drinks later, she also asked me to buy one for her friend, who stayed for one drink with us. I asked her about going upstairs, the quote was 100 k for hour for the room, or 70 k for 30 minutes, plus 200 k for her. Because of the loud music and the separate prices I had her write down the figures so there would not be a misunderstanding. I thought 300 k a little high as I am not a 5 day holidayer blowing a wad in 5 days...as I am here for 2 months this trip. I declined as I had spent 3 hours with a semi-pro amiga earlier in the afternoon and as an older guy one a day is my maximum except in special cases of which this spinner would have been one but not for 300 k.

Vegas Jeff
05-20-14, 16:12
As I mentioned before, I also plan on spending a substantial amount of time in Medellin in a few months. If you are paying attention to the Medellin board (See post), this was posted recently. Can you PLEASE clarify your price structure once again? If this is what we can look forward to, your place isn't looking very appealing. Again, could you clarify the prices for all of us, please? Price of the rooms, chicas and take out will be really nice to know in advance. Once again, any information will be appreciated by the board.I was at Liquid Lounge this past weekend with Sbeach and others. I ordered a Heineken at the bar. I think it was 10 k. I paid with 20 k and promptly received my change. I gave the guy 2 k tip.

I saw AV8 are and pulled him aside to ask him what the deal was. I had been drinking a little so I might be mistaken on some detail but this is what I remember. He said that most of the girls were asking for 150 k. If I took the girl onsite for 1 hr the house received 30 k of the 150 k and the girl got 120 k. He said that most of the girls were getting 150 k for takeout for short time. If I took the girl to my apartment there was no multa I believe. Av8 are you may want to confirm this so that all will know. If this is the case the Liquid Lounge is providing a good discount to the multas charged at other night time establishments. As with any takeout you need to discuss the details with the girl and the rate that you pay and the services and time that you receive will vary.

Av8r
05-22-14, 08:21
Sorry about the confusion. Yes we are having some problems with the bartender, and some of the chicas asking for ridiculous prices, and they won't be here long. This is the first I've heard of this, and it will be rectified. As of now, the rooms upstairs are 50 k for a half hour, but we are not strict about the time. There will be no knocking on doors, and you make your own deal with the chica. As for exit / multa fee, it is 50 k and again you can make your own deal with the girl. As things evolve, some things will change. I will keep you updated.

Av8r
05-23-14, 01:48
Thanks for the encouragement. It does help.

Av8r
05-23-14, 20:14
I had to delete a couple of posts because I had forgotten the rules and had put my email address on there.

"Sorry about the confusion. Yes we are having some problems with the bartender, and some of the chicas asking for ridiculous prices, and they won't be here long. This is the first I've heard of this, and it will be rectified. As of now, the rooms upstairs are 50 k for a half hour, but we are not strict about the time. There will be no knocking on doors, and you make your own deal with the chica. As for exit / multa fee, it is 50 k and again you can make your own deal with the girl. As things evolve, some things will change. I will keep you updated.".

SBEACH25.

Hey AV8 are, I have many buddies who have gone what you are going through. It is and will always be chaotic when a new bar (specifically a strip club) opens. You will go through the headaches but when the dust settles, you will be able to look back and enjoy the struggles to get it "Just Right". Soon you will be able to enjoy a drink with your partner, staff and patrons and look back that it was worth it. I see there is much potential in your club. Keep up the effort and good work. One thing as we patrons know, is that a good owner who is trying his best at delivering a good product will always get appreciation. I'm looking forward to reading somewhere in the future that your place is a "Must Visit" for those who come to Medellin.

Also remember that Larry the manager is almost always on site, and is bilingual. He reports directly to me and Robert and he is a good and responsible guy. 301 445 7734 is his number and whatsapp. I can be reached at https://www.facebook.com/liquidloungemedellin. Things are likely to continue to be crazy for awhile as we bring in new girls; many of whom we don't know well until they've been with us awhile. It's the price we pay for having new talent. We are doing our best to prevent problems, but with these kind of girls, you always have to be on your toes.

Av8r
05-23-14, 20:44
Private VIP Rooms are now completed upstairs. They can be rented for 50 k.

Construction has started on the 8 webcam rooms / living quarters for out of town girls. We have 4 new girls moving here from Pereira and Cali in the next few weeks.

Stage is completed and looks great.

Outdoor food cart is ready. Just waiting for the right tortillas to begin serving Tijuana tacos grilled fresh outside.

New Sign looks terrific.

Accepting credit cards soon.

Most importantly; new crop of girls, and new ones arriving every week.

Member #4353
05-24-14, 03:53
She looks great. What is her name so I can look for her in July?

Thanks,

Joe

For those of you in town, we have our hottest 2 chicas doing a show Friday night. I was really surprised because I thought this new chica was a bit of a princess, but she is turning out to be a great sport. She is brand new to the business and for sure to gringos. Not sure how long she'll continue to be unjaded, but these are the types of girls we are starting to get, and I am certain will continue to get. I'm back in the States, and I really wish I was there to see it.

NCal2014
06-09-14, 04:08
Glad to see everything is looking up and sounds like your club will only start to get better. I can't believe you will be serving tacos like in Mex. I'm in my mid 30's Mexican. I'm really looking forward to checking out those tacos. Your club will definitely be on my go to list for my next trip this Sept.

Av8r
06-14-14, 11:43
Yes, I just got back from a couple of "research" trips to Tijuana to checkout the setup and see how they do it. Of course we plan on using slightly higher quality meat, and other ingredients, but man they taste great. Of course my other 2 partners got the MUCH better research trip. They just got back from a 4 day chica recruitment trip, and found 6 new girls who will be living on or near the premises and working only for us. I'm heading back because I think things are going to start getting real crazy.

The Tall Man
06-17-14, 15:27
Yes, I just got back from a couple of "research" trips to Tijuana to checkout the setup and see how they do it. Of course we plan on using slightly higher quality meat, and other ingredients, but man they taste great. Of course my other 2 partners got the MUCH better research trip. They just got back from a 4 day chica recruitment trip, and found 6 new girls who will be living on or near the premises and working only for us. I'm heading back because I think things are going to start getting real crazy.The business model (I. E. Hong Kong Bar in Tijuana) if followed and properly managed could result in a top strip club south of the border, well in your case way way way south of the border. Most important is focus in on acquiring great chicas with friendly attitudes and everything else will take care of itself. This should be no problem as we all know that Paisas love to party.

The Tall Man.

Hioctane
06-17-14, 20:09
The business model (I. E. Hong Kong Bar in Tijuana) if followed and properly managed could result in a top strip club south of the border, well in your case way way way south of the border. Most important is focus in on acquiring great chicas with friendly attitudes and everything else will take care of itself. This should be no problem as we all know that Paisas love to party.

The Tall Man.I just came from Tijuana myself. The reason bars like this are successful (in any country) is because they have lots and lots of hot chicas! Lots of hot chicas attract horny guys. It's not rocket science!

BTW, their business model is to have cheap guy drinks (about $4-5) and expensive $8 lady drinks (the drinks are pint sized) and they get a cut. The girls can't talk with you long if you don't buy them a drink. I don't know if this will fly well in Colombia. It is not customary. However, if you have lots of hot chicas, you can pretty much demand what you want because horny guys will come.

Just like La Isla. Lots of hot chicks when I went and a full house on the weekends. Even though the prices were outrageous.

JayHighFive
06-18-14, 13:17
Will credit cards be accepted for everything?

Private VIP Rooms are now completed upstairs. They can be rented for 50 k.

Construction has started on the 8 webcam rooms / living quarters for out of town girls. We have 4 new girls moving here from Pereira and Cali in the next few weeks.

Stage is completed and looks great.

Outdoor food cart is ready. Just waiting for the right tortillas to begin serving Tijuana tacos grilled fresh outside.

New Sign looks terrific.

Accepting credit cards soon.

Most importantly; new crop of girls, and new ones arriving every week.

Av8r
06-20-14, 10:22
Credit cards will be accepted for everything in the bar including renting rooms. The girls make their own deals off the premises so that won't be. Also I doubt the food cart will handle it. We will likely have something setup so guys can get a cash, and later if demand calls for it, we might even offer currency exchange. Don't let me get ahead of myself. I've got plenty on my plate now just recruiting quality girls.

Av8r
06-20-14, 10:35
It's 2 am Friday morning, and I just arrived to the usual chaos that develops when I leave. I'm beginning to think I may have to stay here and run the place for awhile. It was never part of the plan when I got involved here, but sometimes you just have to step up to the plate when the need is there. Fortunately, the most important project I left to be done was a recruiting trip to several towns where we had interested contacts. We easily could have recruited as many average girls as we wanted, but my manager know I would only except exquisite ones, and he found 3. We will know tomorrow if they came make it here this weekend. Next weekened, we go on a much longer trip hitting 5 or 6 towns where we already have contacts setting us up. I'll have more info in the next days. Right now I have to sleep!

Belvaros
06-20-14, 17:56
It's 2 am Friday morning, and I just arrived to the usual chaos that develops when I leave. I'm beginning to think I may have to stay here and run the place for awhile. It was never part of the plan when I got involved here, but sometimes you just have to step up to the plate when the need is there. Fortunately, the most important project I left to be done was a recruiting trip to several towns where we had interested contacts. We easily could have recruited as many average girls as we wanted, but my manager know I would only except exquisite ones, and he found 3. We will know tomorrow if they came make it here this weekend. Next weekened, we go on a much longer trip hitting 5 or 6 towns where we already have contacts setting us up. I'll have more info in the next days. Right now I have to sleep!I have read this forum thread in some detail. What a great addition to Medellin where there are some dubious places to say the least expecially for those of us Espanol challenged. Congrats. Will come down next month and check it all out.

Av8r
06-22-14, 01:01
Come and see some of the new faces, and some great body blacklight paint.

Next week we have a new very cute chica celebrating her 18th Birthday with us. I'll keep you informed.

Av8r
06-22-14, 10:21
As always, a great time was had by all at Liquid these days. The usual pairing off to be expected. Although an electrician blew out our brand new AC condensers so it was too warm. Surprisingly, we had more Colombano customers leave because of it than Gringos. Shouldn't be a surprise since the bulk of our customers are now Colombian guys. They really love it at Liquid.

We didn't do the body painting because of the heat. We will have the exact same party next Saturday. That doesn't mean there won't be plenty of party girls Wed-Fri. We are closed on Mon-Tue for now.

For those Gringos their tonight, don't forget to contact me personally for special access. I'll have some spedial videos of tonite to oggle soon.

Av8r
06-25-14, 23:36
There will be plenty of cute girl here all nights, and a special party on Saturday. Here is one of the shots I took for the flyers we printed out. As usual, I have to blur out faces, but the private site for previous guests of Liquid has more.

Zipper Two
06-26-14, 19:57
There will be plenty of cute girl here all nights, and a special party on Saturday. Here is one of the shots I took for the flyers we printed out. As usual, I have to blur out faces, but the private site for previous guests of Liquid has more.Which private site?

Av8r
06-26-14, 20:12
Which private site?When customers come in person to liquid they can register for all the private photos and videos that I take at liquid and also from previous years. We have to meet people in person to make sure that these photos don't get out publicly and also as an incentive to get people to visit. Us.

Av8r
06-27-14, 05:55
And not enough guys to keep them happy. Luckily, we start our huge promotional blitz to the City announcing our presence, and have a good plan in place.

We got the most important ingredient in place. Lots and lots of high end friendly chicas. These are not the jaded overly plasticized dolls you see elsewhere where customers are treated like an inconvenience. Our staff and dancers and trained to give friendly sexy service.

This Saturday is a huge shindig, but I think tomorrow might be better for girl to guy ratio.

ForceSteeler
06-27-14, 06:49
And not enough guys to keep them happy. Luckily, we start our huge promotional blitz to the City announcing our presence, and have a good plan in place.

We got the most important ingredient in place. Lots and lots of high end friendly chicas. These are not the jaded overly plasticized dolls you see elsewhere where customers are treated like an inconvenience. Our staff and dancers and trained to give friendly sexy service.

This Saturday is a huge shindig, but I think tomorrow might be better for girl to guy ratio.You would have more customers if you can post more pictures! Only 2? Show some more girls. Remember its a business your trying to increase income!

Av8r
06-27-14, 07:20
https://www.facebook.com/home.php

Av8r
06-28-14, 06:36
You would have more customers if you can post more pictures! Only 2? Show some more girls. Remember its a business your trying to increase income!I would love to, but some of these girls are very strict, and I don't want to get a bad reputation. I do generally put photos on here, and then take them down after a few days.

Here's a few for the helluav it, but I swear there are some higher end girls in here. Eventually I will get pictures; just wait till the next party.

ForceSteeler
06-28-14, 14:37
I would love to, but some of these girls are very strict, and I don't want to get a bad reputation. When your posting pics on your website, Just set your server to block the country's IP like Columbia. So that way the girls won't be able to find it online, I have friends that shoot asian and spanish adult movies all the time from different country's.

They Block There IP so theres no way the girls will know because there access will be blocked by the server.

Dccpa
06-28-14, 21:16
When your posting pics on your website, Just set your server to block the country's IP like Columbia. So that way the girls won't be able to find it online, I have friends that shoot asian and spanish adult movies all the time from different country's.

They Block There IP so theres no way the girls will know because there access will be blocked by the server.If he told them he wouldn't post their pictures, he shouldn't post their pictures. Besides, some member would tell the girl to try and gain favor?

Av8r
06-29-14, 05:33
If he told them he wouldn't post their pictures, he shouldn't post their pictures. Besides, some member would tell the girl to try and gain favor?And it's pretty easy to get around those proxy's. That was a big benefit of Club Hombre for a long time, and it did have some success. I think the girls will get easier as time goes by. Remember most of these girls are brand new to the gringo community, and have heard stories about their pics being splashed all over the internet. Mostly exagerated I'm sure, but the're still skittish.

Shamester
06-29-14, 17:02
If he told them he wouldn't post their pictures, he shouldn't post their pictures. Besides, some member would tell the girl to try and gain favor?Ditto. Too many weak minded gringos that would spill the beans.

Av8r
07-19-14, 20:13
All weekends have been great at Liquid lately, but typically for Medellin, the party gets going late. If you get there before 11, you'll have lots of cute girls to yourself.

Av8r
07-26-14, 04:47
And will continue that way all thru the Flower Festival for anyone looking for the strip club atmosphere. We had a few of our regular girls desert us for Cartagena, but we now have an abundance of girls in the bullpen and the Cartagena girls will be back in August.

Almotu
08-01-14, 17:24
Esteef, will you be holding court there tonight? I want to pop by for a visit tonight around 10 pm. Hope to reconnect with you & the crew. Any of the new paisas want to do a photo shoot? I have my gear with me.

Almotu
08-04-14, 16:20
Esteef: Jonesie & I stopped by Friday night and saw the lapdance cabines upstairs. I notice only one had a small mattress inside, both had a loveseat sofa. But we are having a debate on the other board, is there or well there be a shower / bathroom to watch off if one decides to session on-site at Liquid Strip? Please let us know.

Fade Into
08-12-14, 06:18
Hi,

Can we get an "official" declaration from Liquid as to how much exactly is the chica take-out fee?

Over the last two weeks, I have been quoted 5 different rates:

1.) Free.

2.) Free if you buy a drink.

3.) 60 k pesos.

4.) 70 k pesos.

5.) 70 k pesos with the chica complaining she has to pay the house an additional 30 k on top.

This is ridiculous considering there should be a clear, simple, definitive rule as to the take-out fee that is applicable to everyone.

Manizales911
08-15-14, 02:25
I have heard from a pretty reliable source that AV8 R has passed away. I met him once, a cool dude.

Ricker
08-15-14, 03:06
I have heard from a pretty reliable source that AV8 R has passed away. I met him once, a cool dude.I sure hope that rumor is not true.

Jonesie
08-15-14, 04:17
Sadly, it seems to be true. His personal facebook page has family and friends commenting.

I met him many years ago in Medellin, and traveled with him to Cuba and Costa Rica on a couple occasions. A true gentleman and a great friend. I'm very sad to confirm this shitty news. I will truly miss him.

SavePros321
08-15-14, 11:52
I have heard from a pretty reliable source that AV8 R has passed away. I met him once, a cool dude.I am seeing the same on Facebook. Any idea what the circumstances of his death was?

Dccpa
08-16-14, 01:35
Took me a while to find this, but it is how I will always remember him. The Green Day song starts at the 5:12 mark. Your journey was far too short, but I hope you had the time of your life. RIP Steve.

http://vimeo.com/14878821

Manizales911
08-16-14, 02:37
I am seeing the same on Facebook. Any idea what the circumstances of his death was?There is a lot of BS floating around at the moment, don't listen to what any of the girls say, they love to spread gossip. I'm sure with time there will be someone that knows him and / or his family that will eventually speak up.

Socker
08-16-14, 02:44
Av8 r is a great dude, I sure hope this is false information.

Lets hope....

Ricker
08-16-14, 03:10
Sadly, it seems to be true. His personal facebook page has family and friends commenting.

I met him many years ago in Medellin, and traveled with him to Cuba and Costa Rica on a couple occasions. A true gentleman and a great friend. I'm very sad to confirm this shitty news. I will truly miss him.So sad.

I met him a couple years ago, and liked him immediately.

My heartfelt condolences to his friends and family.

SlamCity7777
08-20-14, 05:20
What? No way! Seriously? What happened? Was it an accident or an illness? I hope it wasn't some foul play or some gangster shit.

Oh man he seemed like a very cool dude. RIP.

My best wishes to his family and loved ones.

Sad yo.

World Travel 69
08-23-14, 18:43
I have heard that the owner passed away.

Is the Club still open?

Manizales911
08-23-14, 21:51
It has been confirmed that AV8 r took his own life, how tragic.

World Travel 69
08-24-14, 03:19
Why would you open a club with all those honeys and kill yourself?

I think maybe he OD'ed on someone or the other clubs did not like him doing business in their area?

It has been confirmed that AV8 r took his own life, how tragic.

Hioctane
08-24-14, 04:36
It has been confirmed that AV8 r took his own life, how tragic.Who has confirmed it?

Wow. This is so sad. I talked to AV8 r through PM (before he was known as AV8 r) a lot about photography. He seemed like a great guy.

Hioctane
08-24-14, 04:38

I think maybe he OD'ed on someone or the other clubs did not like him doing business in their area?I don't know if LL had anything to do with it, but LL wasn't exactly doing well. He plunked a lot of cash into it. It went into many reincarnations and the strip club never really got off the ground.

Dccpa
08-24-14, 04:47

I think maybe he OD'ed on someone or the other clubs did not like him doing business in their area?He was not the only owner. Posted a tribute but it never showed up. Here is how I will always remember Av8 r.

http://vimeo.com/14878821

Manizales911
08-24-14, 19:49
Who has confirmed it?

Wow. This is so sad. I talked to AV8 r through PM (before he was known as AV8 r) a lot about photography. He seemed like a great guy.I know it to be a fact but won't post the specifics on a wh0 re board. AV8 r had some real issues and they got the better of him. You can't tell a book by it's cover, all of the guys posting nice things about him here and on other places are also the ones that say they didn't really know him personally.

SlamCity7777
08-25-14, 01:54
It has been confirmed that AV8 r took his own life, how tragic.RIP.

Everybody has demons and sometimes worse.

A few girls posted memorials on FB for dude. I feel for his family and his loved ones.

He took his own life. Not to be crass but things like this usually cook down to three things; money, sex drugs. The huge ecceptations being a guy with health issues (mental & physical).

YG365
08-25-14, 03:50
I've met and partied with Av8 are a few times. Can't say we were close but we did click and have a great time with all his honeys. All I can say is good things about the man.

RIP AV8 R.

YG.

Combo
08-25-14, 05:07
I don't know if LL had anything to do with it, but LL wasn't exactly doing well. He plunked a lot of cash into it. It went into many reincarnations and the strip club never really got off the ground.That was my guess. I suspect he lost a lot of money trying to make that place work. And possibly got screwed trying to do business in Colombia. Opening a business is always risky, but especially so in a foreign country (and Colombian of all places).

He was a very decent guy in all my dealings with him. I have also met his brothers and they seemed like good people.

BeersTerry
08-25-14, 23:30
I had wondered about that business but I hope that it wasn't the reason.

Vitrea
08-26-14, 00:45
I am sorry to hear about AV8. No matter what the circumstances are, it is very sad to see someone take his / her own life. Very sad indeed. May he RIP.

RaymondVictor
08-30-14, 13:27
The circumstances surrounding his passing are no ones's business but the family. This is not the place to discuss how he died or where or when he died.

Dccpa
08-31-14, 00:20
The circumstances surrounding his passing are no ones's business but the family. This is not the place to discuss how he died or where or when he died.In most situations I would agree with you, but not this one. This is the Liquid Strip thread and anything that affects it is relevant for discussion.

Socker
08-31-14, 19:21
In most situations I would agree with you, but not this one. This is the Liquid Strip thread and anything that affects it is relevant for discussion.At first I thought Raymond was off base but the more I think about it, this board isn't the right place to discuss Av8 r's personal struggles and sad ending.

Sure I (really) want to know what happened to this great guy that tried to open a strip club business but it can get too caustic here on ISG.

This is not the right place for personal details about this unexpected tragic loss, that's my opinion FWIW.

I would like to know if the Liquid Strip is still open.

I guess the moral of the story is, be careful what you wish for.

Member #4353
09-01-14, 22:25
I am here in Medellin and as of this moment the place is closed and the co-owner is in the process of selling off the assets left behind. Time to move on to another topic.

Suerte,

Joe

At first I thought Raymond was off base but the more I think about it, this board isn't the right place to discuss Av8 r's personal struggles and sad ending.

Sure I (really) want to know what happened to this great guy that tried to open a strip club business but it can get too caustic here on ISG.

This is not the right place for personal details about this unexpected tragic loss, that's my opinion FWIW.

I would like to know if the Liquid Strip is still open.

I guess the moral of the story is, be careful what you wish for.

Socker
09-02-14, 18:36
I am here in Medellin and as of this moment the place is closed and the co-owner is in the process of selling off the assets left behind. Time to move on to another topic.

Suerte,

JoeHey, Thanks for the update. Enjoy yourself in that great city full of pretty pussies.

Mojo0
12-14-14, 05:50
Anyne remembers Nicole from the Liquid Lounge? Where is she working now or who got a number?

Hioctane
12-15-14, 17:39
Anyne remembers Nicole from the Liquid Lounge? Where is she working now or who got a number?You need a member to be able to get PMs. I have her number although I haven't called her in over a year. She is the one with the push up bra boobs right?

Mojo0
01-08-15, 23:37
Right this is here. If you can whatsapp me the number would be really glad! [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

You need a member to be able to get PMs. I have her number although I haven't called her in over a year. She is the one with the push up bra boobs right?EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!