PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok take aways for nearly nothing

Somewhere15
12-09-13, 12:06
Over the last days I met with several women that I mainly contacted true Thai Friendly.

My target specs are: length between 165 and 175 cm, weight between 45 and 65 kilo. I am searching for women with a job who are mainly working from Monday – Friday and who speak English good till quite well.

Met so far around 10 of them in 3 week time including some special once (see below) that I will keep closeby in future.

Met with a Manager in a Financial company who is 35.

When we met first time we had dinner closed by her working location and after that she drove to my place (Asoke) and we went to a bar in the Sukhumvite area to listen to live music and continuing the chit chat.

Around midnight we got back to my place (her car was parked there) and while we continuing talking in the lobby she pushed on the elevator bottom and we ended in my room and finally ended on my bed. So more or less I left it to here to how it would endup or continuing.

She drives in a brand new middle size car and invited me after the 3rd meeting to her condo.

We the evening before King's Birthday as she had a day off and some afternoons and evening in the weekend to make it late and we ended for some hours of sex in her or my bedroom. Everything available beside anal.

We have a great click, good humor and chemistry, background and interest.

She has a bachelor in English and Master in Economics. Beside some food no money to invest so far.

Will keep her for a while (as I normally return to Bangkok several times a year).

As she hard to work also in the weekend and needed to finalize appraisal process for her staff (not for me, LOL) that gives me the opportunity to look around what was more available.

On Sunday (yesterday) I met with a manager financial analist and business planning in a large stock listed company who came to my place in a 6-months old Toyota Camry included all options. Later I found she bought the car over from her mother because the women found that the car was too big for her.

She parked at my place and we got up to my room directly.

As we only discussed before lunch / dinner and movie opportunities to do together, we had some chit chat but I was not sure about where she was looking for (sex or love or.).

After a while we discussed what movies she liked to see and on her mini Ipad she quickly surfed and found a movie that was starting within 30 minutes.

We decided to walk from my place to the mall. I always buy ticket on the seats on the back a kind of business class seats with no separation in the middle and the seat can move a little into sleeping mode. During the movie the touching and teasing started and shortly after a lot of kisses followed.

After a quick meal we got back to my room and soon after I got her totally naked.

She played to be shy but liked what I did with her. She was around 160 cm and 40 kg, that means not too much fat on the bones, and she made clear that here mouth was small and here pussy also. I joked a little that as she could accept me anal I would be fine with that but finally after DFK I decided not to push too much and gave my fill load over a A-size breast with nice perky nipples.

After two hours I found myself (around 11:30) so tired that I politely said to her that I would walk here down to the parking and guide her out.

From here face I saw some disappointment but what could she do.

Today we had several times contact true Line and potential I will meet with her again.

The other days and evenings I made contact mainly through Thai Friendly and if I couldn't agree to a date I strolled in the evenings around at Gulliver's, Bangkok Beat, Levels and Spasso and selected from there, see some of the pictures randomly posted here.

Till so far only the women who worked in the shopping mall in Central World costed me 2000 THB (even where she didn't ask for any payment) and 6 others, beside some food where totally free.
I am visiting Bangkok over the last 10 years often and mainly got to the disco scene but found specially during this visit (which is in the middle) that the internet option is more valuable and will leave me with some keepers too.

BionicMan
12-09-13, 17:49
Over the last days I met with several women that I mainly contacted true Thai Friendly.

My target specs are: length between 165 and 175 cm, weight between 45 and 65 kilo. I am searching for women with a job who are mainly working from Monday – Friday and who speak English good till quite well.

Met so far around 10 of them in 3 week time including some special once (see below) that I will keep closeby in future.Nice report. This reminds me the section in Japan forum called Nampa. Kind of you to post images showing what you got and I think nobody can complain.

Surely the (real as such) freebie have some added value here and there. Nice touch (which one?) hard to tell and match reported ladies and images) the one showing a naked lady wth heels on.