PDA

View Full Version : Antiqua

Admin
04-11-02, 07:56
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

mitch29
09-28-02, 00:40
This report is from last February when I spent an entire frustrating trip without getting laid. I did have a bit of a semi-relationship with a girl in Panajachel, but it stopped short of coitus.

Anyway, in Antigua, I went to the infamous La Fuente just up the road from Antigua in the town of (sorry, name slips me, but I'll try to look it up later). You can walk there in about 40 minutes or take a cab or bus. I wandered around forever before I asked a cab driver to take me there. The instructions I'd got had been lousy. He did so, but was not particularly pleasant about it. I wonder if he was one of the Evangelical types that have taken root in that part of Guatemala.

Well, there were about three girls working, all 3-4 in looks and one customer, a drunk, smelly guy sipping a beer. We chatted for awhile in Spanish before I got tired of waiting for something more attractive to show up and I left. Maybe I should have just gone for it--about two weeks later I would have jumped at the chance--but my previous trip had been to Thailand and I found the offerings rather disappointing in comparison. Perhaps you'll have better luck.

Antonio
06-29-03, 19:44
I can wholeheartedly endorse a place which I just happened to run across (actually it was the girl standing outside the joint who blew me a kiss which was the tipoff that goodies were available at that locale).

Anyhow, this place is located on the Calle Ancha, #92 (there's a red cloth flapping at the entrance to the cantina--if you get to the Texaco station you've gone about 150 feet too far). It's on the road you take to go to Jocotenango, the place which had been touted for a joint called "La Fuente". Forget "La Fuente" (girls grossly overweight and generally unattractive) and try this other place instead. It's called N'hay que chicas (pronounced "nye k chicas", meaning "only girls") and boasts 5-6 chicas in the 5-7 range, Guatemalan, who ask 50 quetzales ($6.50) for FS (though my pick offered no head). The girl I selected was from the Peten (way up north), very friendly and really liked to deep kiss and embrace. All the girls seemed to be just barely over the limit to be of age. The joint is a bar and you can hang around for a liter of beer if that's your pleasure. Some command of Spanish a must, I'd say.

Hours: 12-12

Dboy
07-03-03, 06:24
Antonio,

I'm glad to hear that someone finally found some action in Antigua. I learned a lot of my Spanish in the language schools of Antigua in 1985. They were, and still are, a very inexpensive and pleasant way to learn the language. 1 on 1, experienced teachers, very cheap, and a really pleasant town.

I took a couple weeks of refresher courses in 2001, and enjoyed the bar scene, the Plaza, and the mountains. All I lacked was the monger scene.

You liked the bar "N'hay que chicas" (pronounced "nye k chicas", meaning "only girls")

Do you really mean . . .

"chicas in the 5-7 range, Guatemalan, who ask 50 quetzales ($6.50) for FS" . . . ?

The Guatemaltecas ?? I met were hot. You're not talking the Indigenous Indians are you?

Walking distance from the Plaza or take a cab? Any atmosphere if the chicas don't appeal to someone?

Thanks for any more info. I've been looking for an excuse to study some more Spanish.

A Toda Maquina
12-24-03, 18:12
Hey Pilgrims , Anyone know of any hotels in Antigua that have fireplaces in the room & are also girl friendly? Or even on the way to Antigua .It looks like theres some action in one of those towns on the highway into Antigua.

Thanks, Chango

Major Marvy
06-26-04, 04:46
I went to Antigua, and followed the directions to N'hay que chicas. It's there. It's seedy, but open for business. The prices quoted are correct.

You don't really need a firm command of Spanish to get what you need, though. I went just after dark and found a really pretty 25 year old woman called Rosa, I think. She sounds like the former posting with the tongue kissing and lip biting. While I drank my beers and looked around, Rosa came over and sat down, ordered beers, sat on my lap and kissed me. She waits to see what kind of Spanish you have, and really seems to be motivated to sell beer. I got tired of the saleswoman bar-girl routine and started to make my intentions known. That's what brought about the tongue kissing. She waits for you to take the initiative. And then, when you've pushed it enough, she agrees to go to the back room with you.

She really doesn't want to do it with the lights on, although I was able to persuade her to leave one votive candle on while we did the business (I really don't want to put my dick anywhere I can't put my eyes on).

There's a strict 20 minute limit on the time in the back rooms, so get horny, get ready, and go. The back rooms are dirty, and you'll know you're in a *****house, but there was no sense of threat or danger present. There are some young looking girls at this place, but these girls were really unattractive and common-looking.

When we were finished, Rosa and I and the common-looking girls, and some beer drinking local kids sat around for a half-hour or so laughing about this and that while Rosa nursed her six-month old girl. I went back another two times, and the experience was more or less the same. As soon as I appeared, the others called Rosa, and if I had wanted variety, I would have had to do some diplomacy. But, as I mentioned, Rosa was a real looker, and the younger ones (18-ish) were loud and coarse.

Surpoy9
12-31-04, 17:39
Hi Guys,
I will be going to Antigua and staying there for a week. Will you show the direction of the places or addresses of the places in Antigua .
i.e. La Fuente, N'hay que chicas. Iwill let you know where I will be staying.
Thank you all very much.
Madan

Enricos
12-31-04, 23:06
Antigua has never been great for mongering.

Expat57
02-27-05, 06:26
Antigua has never been great for mongering.Antigua has always beeen the worst for mongering, I was there last week and nothing has changed.

Expat57

World Citizen
07-15-05, 09:24
What about all those young girls from Europe ,USA,Japan etc who come to Antigua to study spanish? I was told that there are lots of cute single girls in Antigua all year round.

Anybody been succesful scoring a freebie?

Clutch
03-25-06, 19:16
Hello all! This is from a couple off weeks back. I had a three day stay in Antigua and did my homework here to try and get the maximum pussy at the best price. First, let me say that according to my Guate sources, there are indeed lots of single women from around the globe in Antigua. Lots of approachable euro chics if you have the time and patience to try and hook up. I had some things planned and did not have a room to myself so the hookers were my best bet. I hopped into a cart/cab called a "tuk-tuk" (took-took) and asked for a ride to N'Hay Que Chicas. The driver smiled and knew exactly what I wanted. We rode for about 10 min and We ended up at a little place at the end of a small street. I an really not sure if this was really the same place I requested but it did have a red cloth in the entrance. I did not see a Texaco around as reported in ealier posts. I got a beer from a thick kind of cute girl and then she went and sat down. There were about 7-8 girls and I would rate them from a 2 to a 6 at best. My waitress was the best in my opinion. I waved her over since I was being ignored for the most part. Kind of wierd since I was solo. By the way, this was at about 11am.

She said americans usually want only thin girls and none of them were too thin. I told her she looked nice to me and asked about a room. She said 70Q ($9US) and off we went. Her name is Eva and she is 25 yo. She wore too much makeup and was thicker that I usually like but I wanted to screw as much as possible this trip and the price was right. We went up to her room which she shares with 3 other girls. She started kissing me and we got each other naked. She gave a nice CBJ for about 5 min and them climbed on top. She liked to ride and really knew how to bounce her ass and pussy. She started getting tired (and a little heavy) and we switched to mish. She really let me open her up and drive it into her and I enjoyed that. We finished with her on her side and me on all fours. I fit real nice inside her that way and I went as deep as I could. The bed moved a foot away from the wall because she had a foot up there for leverage. I blew a nice load in her and we rested and laughed for a couple of minutes. I ended up seeing her the next day too. Each day I would sneak away to do some "shopping" and get another piece of $9 pussy! The other girl I had on my third visit was slimmer but not as good a lay. Acted like I was hurting her a little. Eva was not there that day. Those looking for hot chicks might not find that in Antigua but if you want to get a piece for a low price, it is there. Thanks for the info to those who posted about this place.

Clutch

Artisttyp
05-19-06, 21:05
Hello,

Do you happen to have any links to hotels in antigua? My budget is up to $35/40 but would rather pay less.Many thanks

Artisttyp

Mountain Guy
05-23-06, 18:08
Artisttyp,

I just returned from Guatemala. You will not have any problem finding a hotel under $40 in Antigua. It is the off season, so many are discounted. Several start at $7 for hostel types. I paid $10 for an ok room and heard from other travelers that were staying in pretty nice places for $25. Doesn't matter if they are chica friendly because there are no s/w's. Lots of pretty euro backpacker types and many in language schools there.

Asked two tuk tuk drivers about N'Hay Que Chicas and they didn't know what I meant. One took me to a sleezy chica casa in a dark neighborhood northwest of town. The chicas were fat, ugly, or both, so I didn't stick around long.

Best action is in Guatemala City.

Artisttyp
06-12-06, 17:51
Ok dont get excited but a tuk tuk driver took me to this little red light area just outside of antigua.It consisted of only three bars and the pickings were slim but I still found something.I paid $120 quetzalas which around $15 US for 30 minutes of action.I got to cum right on her tits so that made up for the slim selection.Id rate it about a 5/6.The place is called La Taverna.BBBJ is available for $200 Q for the half hour.
The driver also said there was a strip club about 30 minutes out of antigua with beds.I dont know the name sorry I will try to find out.
Im starving in antigua its a total rip off all the way around.Im at the villa antigua one of the finest hotels here and the food is institutional food at new york city prices...real con artists here.I cant wait to get back to el salvador on thursday.The only thing which is worth it in antigua is the photo oppotunites but you can go to chiapas mexico pay half of what you pay and more or less see the same things.
I give guatemala a thumbs down for many reason.Ill explain more later.

Artisttyp

Lorenzo
06-12-06, 18:27
Im starving in antigua its a total rip off all the way around.Im at the villa antigua one of the finest hotels here and the food is institutional food at new york city prices...real con artists here.I cant wait to get back to el salvador on thursday. Artisttyp
Well, I think you're 100% on target about Antigua; you echo my sentiments exactly. I spent 3 days in Antigua, which was one too many. I didn't even try to get laid because, based on what I read on this forum, I knew every place in Antigua would be a dump with poor service. Your experience bears out my observations. And you are right to want to get back to El Salvador.

That having been said, I suggest you not give up on Guatemala just yet, as long as you are there. There is quality pussy to be had in Guatemala, you just have to pay for it. If your budget allows, I suggest going to Club Platinum in Guatemala City and asking for Jessica. She is a 20 year old morena spinner from Honduras. She was the single best fuck I had in Central America. I liked her so much that I went back for a second hour. I'm assuming she is still there; at least she was there in March. The problem is that you will literally pay 4 times what you would in El Salvador.

Regarding non-mongering activities--and there is more to travel than mongering--try to visit the Mayan ruins in Tikal. They are awesome. Otherwise, continue enjoying your trip. I look forward to your next reports. Regards,

Lorenzo

Artisttyp
06-13-06, 20:36
I thought I might get a negative response to my last quote but its all true.Ive been doing alot of photography and some shopping so thats keeping my mind off my appetite but Im getting a little cold due to malnutrition and whats worse Im paying out of my ass for it.
I can wait till el salvador to get laid guate is too much of a pain in the ass to get too and why bother I have another four days in san salvador and I can put it on my credit card which is a blessing.Ive never done 2 girls at once Im embarassed to say but that is on my list for sure.My tounge wants to double dip .Im so looking forward to it and A DECENT MEAL.
Ill report on touristy stuff in my trip summary but I will say I found a great hotel which I will include .Till then.

Artisttyp

Artisttyp
06-21-06, 17:53
I was in antigua for 6 days so here it goes.

Women- I already knew there was limited pfp in antigua but I did get laid one night check previous posts for info.Whatever I didn't pay much and I saw more local culture.
Hotel- Do not stay at the villa antigua resort and conference center its a total rip off .The only reason I did is because I bought a package deal from www.pullmantur.com in el salvador.They do sell bus tickets alone and their bus service is really good.They do all the border crossing paperwork you just sit on the bus and relax.
Do look into this hotel in antigua. Hotel centro colonial antigua 4a calle poniente no.22 502-78321641 juanchew@gmail.com. I saw this great looking hotel so I went inside to check it out and saw a roomThe rooms are a little small but not by much and they have big tvs with cable access surrounded by beautiful gardens located right where you want to be for $35 single per night.They also accept credit cards.You cant go wrong at least for 1 night to check it out.I would have stayed there if I had known about it and have saved over half my hotel money and I would have been happier.
Bottom line- guatemala is a great place to take photos.Its alot like chiapas mexico rich with culture but costs twice as much.Minus the beautiful old buildings antigua is really dumpy with tons of smog filling the little streets and the food is horrendous.I was mal nourished in antigua and I started getting sick because of it so I only got to see a limited number of towns chichicastenango,pastores and guate.
Antigua is a rip off so only stay as little as you have too.I got tired of dealing with tourist hustle bullshit so I had a bad attitude the last few days.It was just a bummer and the tourist crowd is really boring just average people looking at average shops .Its all geared towards that standard tourist crowd.
Guate seemed a liitle weird even though I was only there for 3 hours on my return to el salvador.I got wierd vibes off the people not as friendly as el salvador.

Gamma Ray 007
02-20-07, 15:28
i've been in antigua for a few days and have done my best to track down some goodies, with very modest success.

my first goal was to find a massage place "with extras" and, while i've had lots of great massages, didn't get to first base anywhere. my first experience was at claire's beauty parlor, located on the s. side of 3a calle between 5 & 6 ave, this is a beauty/barber place with a loft upstairs and a massage nook tucked away at the end of the catwalk.

on my first visit the drill was undress and climb under the sheet and towel and wait for the massage lady. my first one was short and cute, and quite good. she started me face down, and after the flip there was no doubt about the stirring under the sheets that i was interested. then she flipped me again, and a lot of slow back-massage brought my temperature down. when the hour was up she scampered away without the slightest chance of inquiring as to extras. earlier today i went back and got another taller girl, very sweet, but not as good a massage. again, not the slightest chance of extras. price each time: q125/hour.

the next day was a marathon of massages. i went to the mayan spa, but don't bother. the massage wasn't as good as at clair's and there was much less privacy. and it cost q190. again, i got no vibes whatsoever from the massage lady.

next stop was antoinette's beauty parlor & spa at #16 7a calle. my massage lady was antoinette herself, and i opted for a combination body-scrub and deep tissue massage. the body scrub involved standing nude in the shower while antoinette daubed on "special salt from the dead sea. " the old wedding tackle was standing straight out the whole time--she didn't bat an eye. after a twenty-minute wait (sitting nude in a plastic chair in the shower stall) it was time to wash off--by myself, of course--and move to the massage room.

this room was big and dim with a solid door that closed--aha! things are looking up! the massage involved only a towel, and was a great massage in every respect but one. when it was over i hoicked up some courage and asked (in my abominable spanish), "antoinette, is there a possibility of a little more massage? in the groin area? " she gave a flat no, i said i was sorry, and she said don't even think about it. and that was that. she still gets the prize on massage quality.

by now i was about 3: 00pm and i was desperate. having read the forum, i headed out to the tacky area on the road to jocotenango. i stopped a tuk-tuk and asked the driver to take me to "casas de cita, bars con chicas--todos! " he took me by a number of places, all recognizable with cloth flaps instead of doors and large letters painted by the door warning that only those 21 and over may enter.

at one of them, "la zodiaca, " there was a group of ladies sitting on the doorstep chatting. i asked my driver to wait for a half-hour and walked over and stepped inside. to tell the truth, it looked like a scene from one of dante's circles of hell. the anteroom featured a fellow sitting back in a chair, fast asleep. in the bar there was a horribly fat hooker at the bar and another behind it smoking a cigarette, both ignoring me. there was a tiny pole dancing stage in the corner, but i shuddered to think of these ladies jiggling there.

in fact, the word that came to mind was "slattern, " and i'm not sure i've ever used that word to describe a real person. i asked for a beer (q15) and sipped it. a few ladies drifted in, and one sat in the anteroom--the best looking of the lot. i went over and tried to chat, and it started awkwardly. for one thing, i could make neither head nor tail of her name, which i finally figured out, was "heidy, " pronounced something like "haiti, " the country. i decided to get to the chase: how much? it was q100, and after paying at the bar, we headed upstairs. i remembered that i hadn't offered to buy her a drink. it was a modest q25, and she seemed pleased. upstairs we walked across the roof, past a laundry tub, and into a little padlocked room with two beds (two? ) each with a towel draped across the action area.

she locked the door and we undressed each other. there was some kind of full-on fiesta going next door complete with band and loads of raucous singing. when i asked, i found that it was a pentecostal church! it cramped my style only a little, and soon was back on track. i joked and told her how cute her rear was (the truth), and her breasts (saggy, but nice), and despite a saggy tummy from childbirth she was really all right. i wished i had brought some of those $3 pink teddy bears i could have bought at best buy.

since she warmed up so much i gave her hand-job lessons (and i have yet to meet a non-massage wg who knows anything about hand jobs, not counting rani, the tantra wizard of hand-jobs in the la area). this was a lot of fun, and she got into the spirit of it, and within the prescribed 20 minutes i had my pants back on.

she ran water for me at the laundry sink and poured it in a bowl for me to wash my hands. she had tied the bed's towel around her waist, and she extended her knee so i could dry my hands on it. it was a surprisingly courtly gesture.

i left "la zodiaca, " piled into the tuk-tuk, and we peeled off, only to be stopped in a matter of seconds by a whole flying squadron of national police mounted on matching dirt bikes, loaded to the eyeballs with machine guns and side arms.

my driver hopped out and assumed the position, and i was compelled to do the same. i got a top to bottom frisking, then we had to empty our pockets and put everything on the floor of the tuk-tuk. i declined to unhand my bills, and insisted in holding them in my hand for the next search--equally thorough.

the fellow in charge was slightly miffed and muttered that "they weren't thieves, " and insisted on my fanning my money out. i had followed the time-tested practice of carrying minimal cash and no wallet, and it sure paid off. i had less then q200 and $40. the jefe asked me about my time at "la zodiaca, " making a variety of obscene gestures (all of which i filed away in the old memory banks) and his crew chortled about my undoubted sexual congress there. i offered the untruth that i just had a beer as the ladies there were, to put it kindly, less than model-material. they swallowed that without a hiccup.

meanwhile one of el jefe's henchmen was poking at a pair of "oobi eyes" (better google them to figure out this part) that i had taken from my back pocket. i put them on my middle finger and showed how it made a kind of minimalist puppet. this embarrassed the chief, but the others loved it! i averred that the ladies loved it, and that skill with these made me a great success with women (the truth). finally i found that el jefe had a two-year-old daughter, so i made him a present of them and gave him brief lessons in their use (which cracked up his team inordinately).

while i never found out why we were stopped, or why my driver was sent off somewhere for almost ten minutes leaving me to entertain the local posse, i am quite sure that no money changed hands. when my driver returned there was more talk, and el jefe clearly administered a stern warning to my driver, and after warm handshakes all around, we set off.

whew! lessons to meditate on: take only a little money. be nice to the ladies. don't lose your cool with cops. don't let go of your money. have a few twenties stuck under the insoles of your shoes. finally, if *anybody* knows of a massage place in antigua with extras please pm me immediately!

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Gamma Ray 007
02-21-07, 04:15
Jackpot! After another depressing visit (with excellent massage) at Antoinette's, at which the massage lady (Toni) got all huffy when I offered her $20 for a happy ending (and there is a chance she thought I meant Q20), I paid a visit to the Nefertari spa at Calzada Santa Lucia Norte #9. It is on the opposite side of the street near the artisan market. This is just a tiny shop, but the massage room is first rate: good table, door, dark, and my masseuse, Maritza, was absolutely fantastic. On the face-up she did the legs with little tucks into the family jewels, and would occasionally brush her breasts on this or that. The old johnson was at full mast the whole time under a towel--the signs were unmistakable.

After a full hour of totally awesome *regular* massage she said she was done, I could rest a while if I liked. Huh? I complemented her on the excellent massage, and said I needed a little more? "A half hour? An hour? " No, I indicated that I needed a little more DOWN THERE and pointed at the indicated region. She seemed truly baffled, and I finally got tactless--"Please, I'm desperate! I'll give you $20 for a massage down there. Why not? It's OK, " and similar begging--except less grammatical in my rotten Spanish.

She gave in, and it did the job, although she didn't show the same skill as she had displayed in every other area. I'll admit I had the feeling that I had seduced a virgin (cad! ), but I asked her if it was the first time that she had given a massage down there and she allowed that it wasn't the first. I'll hold on to that statement to soothe my conscience.

Now I want to go back for straight massage and hope it won't be awkward. I really like Maritza--what a gem. And her shop is fantastic.

Gamma Ray 007
02-24-07, 23:47
I visited several other beauty parlors (with massage, as there are no bona-fide massage parlors) in Antigua before I left this morning.

Here's the bottom line in P4P: You can take your chances at the scary dives on the road to Jocotenango, and if you do GO IN THE DAYLIGHT and make your tuk-tuk or taxi wait. Or you can visit the Nefertiri Spa and let Maritza's magic hands sooth your tired body and work your "intrapiernes" as well. She has the best equipment, darkest room, most relaxing music, and best technique of anyone. On the other hand, I had to coax her EACH TIME and on my last visit she actually held me up for more dough! There I was, my main mast all stepped and ready for tarring, and she wanted MORE. So much for the "gentle virgin of massage" illusion that I had carried until then.

As far as other good massage options, I liked Anne at Claire's, but her massage, although fiercly fast, was a bit hit and miss. The location is great, though. For ambiance (wind chimes, green things all around, fresh breezes blowing through a private sort of upstairs patio), you can't beat the Mayan Spa on Sta. Lucia N. of the artisan market. It was the least intimate, however--even the stomach area was avoided!

So that's that for Antigua. If I ever get back I'll head straight for Maritza's place.

Joe Schmoe
04-27-07, 07:04
Any lady friendly hotels here? Anyone remember what street the clubs are on? Any SW action here?

Joe Schmoe
04-27-07, 07:08
Anyone have any lady friendly hotel recommendations? What streets/zones are good for SW action?

Strike2
01-19-09, 21:16
Giving this thread a little bump as I visit this summer. I like the sleazy side so I could care less about clubs and massages if those are not worthy venues. A report of a $10 bang in a zinc shed would certainly be welcome. You get the idea.

PeterSmith
02-04-09, 08:19
Is it possible to contact one of the escort agencies in Guatemala City and have them send an escort to Antigua?

It is a relatively short distance away.

Strike2
02-06-09, 22:58
See this post:

http://internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=699299&postcount=449

You may find this helpful: http://www.mundoanuncio.com.gt/categoria/servicios_eroticos_18.html

Is it possible to contact one of the escort agencies in Guatemala City and have them send an escort to Antigua?

It is a relatively short distance away.

Neidermeyer
09-07-09, 23:37
I stopped by Nefertiri spa couple of weeks ago on Gamma Ray 007s recommendation. I was greetd by Maritza (I think she might be the only one who works there). She was dressed very professionaly, like she worked in an office, not a massage parlor, so I definitely didn't get the right kind of vibe, but decided to give it a shot anyway.

The massage was okay, not deep, just more surface rubbing, etc. Although she did press her breasts up against me a number of times.

She could tell I was fully erect, but never made an offers or overtures. Towards the end I decided to ask her. At first she seemed a little put off, but quickly responded that it would be "mas." I asked how much and she said "600Q." What? The regular massage was only 175Q. I negotiated down to $400Q, which is still a ton to pay, but I was in a weakened state so I gave in. She finished me off with a HJ only. I didn't get the impression anything more would be available.

Errol Flynn
05-07-10, 21:12
During a business visit to Guatemala (my first time there) I unfortunately had little time for the hobby, but I did my best to suss out the situation in Antigua and I think it's not as bad as has been reported,still not a P4P destination,but if you're there anyway there may be some good hunting.

My first chance came on Sunday afternoon,which I know is not the best day for this in Guatemala,but what the hell, I thought I'd take a look around. La Taverna sounded most interesting although not great, and is described as on the road to Jocotenango. Well I walked to Jacotenango and back and never found anything. That doesn't mean it wasn't there though,as I later discovered that these places have no signs and keep their doors closed. I will say that at least in the day time the walk was perfectly safe.

Back on the north end of town and still horny and with just a little time left I decided to ask a Tuk Tuk driver whether he knew where La Taverna was. Roberto said he did,but if I wanted chicas there were better places,that if I liked he'd show me them and if they weren't what I wanted he'd then take me to La Taverna. Somehow I believed him and said fine. We zipped off to a neighborhood in the general direction of Jacotenango but well off the main road (south of it).

There were three places within a bout a block from each other. Only the second had a sign (Divas) and unfortunately I never got the names of the others. All used a double locked door system for entry and one patted us down thoroughly. All also sported signs that they take credit cards,but in Guatemala 7% or more is always added when you use a card, so I'd take cash.

The first place looked clean but not upscale and had about four girls working, given my low expectations for Guatemala (and a week without sex) I'd say they were doable:fairly young but with the typical thick midsections of the Mayans - I'd rank them 4-6 in Guatemala, but probably 3-5 if I were in Medellin. I tend to favor thin,young and European features. The second place, Divas was sort of catty corner from the first,very large and almost swank inside with lounge type seating and a couple of stripper poles,the rooms were clearly upstairs. The girls were similar,but there was one I'd give a 7 to. I asked if there were more girls than what I saw but was told not on Sunday. Apparently they are open seven days a week,but Thurs through Sat are the big days with stripshows. Monday's okay,Sunday's the worst.

The third place,down an alley from the second had at least a dozen girls, no stunners but some doable, I saw one gorgeous face marred by an odd belly,and okay mid sections marred by sad faces or saggy boobs. I doubt you'll find a pure hispanic working girl in Guatemala,but these were not pure indians either. The problem was they all looked bored and put upon,no one acknowledging my presence even though I was probably the only customer. So I told Roberto we'd go back to Divas because the 7 there had at least smiled at me.

Inside we sat down and I ordered a beer for myself and a club soda for Roberto,the tab was about 30Q which seemed reasonable. I asked Roberto what the price for the girls should be and he didn't know but asked the waitress who appeared to also be available. She said 150-200Q,which is the same as I heard La Taverna is. I checked out all the girls and still felt my 7 was the best,a little thick in the hips for me,but pleasant face,smaller boobs which suggest maybe less children/less sagging(they looked firm in a bra anyway). She turned out to be 23.

When she was walking to the bar I caught her eye and asked if she'd like a drink. She said yes but she wanted to program the juke box first. Bad sign number one, she spent a good ten minutes on the juke box completely ignoring me (I did like her taste in Reggae though). She then sat down and I asked her what she wanted to drink. Bad sign number two,she ordered a Pina Colada, by now I was ready for another beer and the tab for the drinks came to 94 Q,not a fortune,but more than it should have been. She held my hand and stroked my legs,but nothing too sexual,called me "mi amor" and said I had beautiful hair...yea sure.

I was running out of time,so decided to cut to the chase and asked how much to go arriba, bad move as I should have staRTED WITH A NUMBER. She said 300Q for 25minutes, I laughed and said 200Q if it included a BBBJ. She made it quite clear that nothing would be sin condon and then reiterated that it was 300Q. this was annoying me so I waited a bit drinking my beer,but feeling horny finally proposed 200Q and an extra 100Q after wards if it was very good. She re-insisted on 300Q paid up front, so, much to her and my driver's surprise I got up and said we're leaving. Now a hundred Qs is only about $12, not having been laid in a week that really wasn't a big deal,but I knew she was ripping me off and felt there were too many signs that it might be a bad experience,plus she wasn't THAT hot.

If I'd had time I would have gone back to the third club,but needing to meet my business associates I decided to try again on Monday when the pickings should be better. Roberto took me back to my hotel on the far side of town and charged me 50Q which i thought was quite reasonable given his time and help so I gave him 60. He gave me his number for Monday. Monday morning I needed to work,but we wanted a Tuk Tuk so I called Roberto, he got there promptly, and again was quite helpful (he speaks passable English). He was with us for 3 hours,mostly waiting,and charged 350Q...that I thought was steep. Nonetheless,I paid him and told him I'd try to call him in about an hour to go back to the clubs. An hour and a half later I found a two hour window and called Roberto. He was obviously at home (many children in the background) but said he could come immediately. I asked him to meet me in front of the church on the central square. I waited 25 minutes and he never showed. By this point time was getting short: If he didn't show up immediately I wouldn't make it. I could have hopped in another tuk, but didn't want to bother with it if the girls weren't going to be any better than the first time,of course who knows, there might have been a stunner or at least a young slimmer thing (18+). Anyway,I decided to have a really nice lunch instead (contrary to earlier reports, Antigua has superb restaurants).

Conclusion: someone else will have to find out whether there are better chicas on other days and report, I suspect there are,but probably Friday/Saturday. You will not find these places the first time without a guide,but I suspect all the Tuk Tuk and Taxi drivers know them. If you want to try Roberto Cualio his phone number is 43541577 and his tuk number is 138. If you have a good sense of direction and time to spare I think it would be safe to walk back from the clubs in the daytime (usual cautions apply). At night you should have your driver wait,he can come inside and help negotiate.

BoneDaddy
09-14-10, 01:10
It's there. You just have to ask. There are massage places all over Antigua but you have to initiate the action. I just returned from a 2 week stay there and. If you don't ask the question you'll leave horny. At the Academie Y Salon de Belleza Unisex. (a very fancy name for a very un-fancy spot) you can get a passable massage from Nora on a very hard, virtually uncomfortable, massage table. The name makes it sound like a high-end school of instruction but, believe me, it's not. It's across the street from La Casa de Santa Lucia hotel on Calle Santa Lucia and the sign for it is behind an unlocked gate. The price menu is is listed but the only thing they seem to do there is haircuts and massage. If your standing in front of the Mayan Spa (don't go there) it's about 100 yards to the right (north). Let yourself through the gate and you'll be greeted by a man. He'll ask if you want an hour (175Q. $22) or an half. Then, he'll disappear and prepare the room. I thought he might be giving the massage so I asked and was re-assured it was a woman. I was lead in, met Nora, she disappeared and I took off my clothes and she returned. It was your standard massage, really not very good, but she did pay special attention to the stomach. As the flag rose and the massage ended I said, in my very best bad Spanish, por una cientos mas tiene mas massaje a mi (pointing. To my thighs and stomach). Despacio, muy, muy despacio (translation. For 100Q ($12 more would you massage my stomach and thighs and stroke my Johnson very, very slowly for another $12?) She thought about it for about 5 seconds and agreed. She then began a somewhat amateurish massage of all the mentioned parts but it did the job. She went slow as I requested and for 5 minutes rubbed all the right places and got me off. It was strictly business but I wasn't looking for love. She provided a towel for a hot shower and was gracious to me as I left. Total damage. 175 Q for 1 hour massage, 100Q for the agreed upon hand job and a 25Q tip because I would've felt like a cheapskate if I took the remaining 25Q left from the 300Q I gave her. She was grateful. So was I. Damage. 300Q. At 8Q to the $$ about $36. It was exotic, raunchy, unplanned and satisfying. Everything I like in a sexual encounter. So there you go. Try Nora out. She's 20 something, a little chubby but not too much and very nice. Give her a little tip and smile. She'll return the smile. I suspect this is available all over Antigua. You just need to lose your shyness and ask. Good luck. There really are massage studios all over town. These women are sitting around doing very little business and a Gringo represents money. But they're shy and, often, so are we. So grow some balls and ask for what you want. You'll probably get it. Post your report for us when you return.

Professor 1
09-18-10, 02:18
It's there. You just have to ask. There are massage places all over Antigua but you have to initiate the action.

Thanks for the information. I now I know that I only need to ask. In most of Latin America, they ask you; however, I can do it. Who knows, maybe I'll invite one to dinner after work and get a toda la noche.

Chicago Berlin
09-25-10, 04:35
Just got back from my second visit to a wonderful little place called Deevahs too (I've misspelled it here on purpose). I walk in for the first time and see before me about 15-20 girls and no customers (around 3pm on a Friday afternoon). Apparently they don't open until 5pm, but today was a special day, so I got very lucky. I don't know where to start, so I just went to sit at the very small bar (like 6 seats) and ordered a coke (Q20) This cute El Salvadorian girl approached me after about 3 minutes and we start chatting. She asked me to order her a drink (a beer), but instead I said it was early, and that the alcohol can wait. She ordered herself a tomato juice (cost me Q40). We chat for about 20 minutes and I take off (didn't bring enough money with me). I went back later that night, and she came over and asked for a beer again. I told her that tonight, it was straight to bed. It was a special that night. Q200 for 30 minutes (or until you blow your load, I think). Normally, it's Q250. These prices are like in the city (I think) but it's great because you don't have to travel (hire a cab). You can just walk to this place. It's seemed safe to me, meaning lots of traffic. and people walking (This was walking back at at 9pm though) Everything is very professional, like a strip club in the United States, but instead of the lapdance costing $30, a half-hour of fucking does. This place should have a web-site! I'm definitely going back for the next seven days until I fly back home. I disagree with the other report on this place (located in other locations). It is totally worth your time and money. To describe the sex more specifically, she was very good. great body, tight ass, smooth stomach, pretty face, shaved pussy, eager to please, vocal (it was of course fake, but well done-fake). I have very little experience with sex-workers, as I won't break the law in my home-state, and the sex-workers in Germany (for example) are naturally quite pricey. In order for me to find the place, I had to ask around, but not very much. A tuck-tuck took me there (about a 3-5 minute ride, because I was already close by) for Q20 (a clear rip off, but well worth it to know where it is). Please contact me if you have any question, and especially if you're reading this before I leave.

Best of luck!

Professor 1
09-25-10, 19:03
Just got back from my second visit to a wonderful little place called Deevahs too (I've misspelled it here on purpose). I walk in for the first time and see before me about 15-20 girls and no customers (around 3pm on a Friday afternoon). Apparently they don't open until 5pm, but today was a special day, so I got very lucky. I don't know where to start, so I just went to sit at the very small bar (like 6 seats) and ordered a coke (Q20) This cute El Salvadorian girl approached me after about 3 minutes and we start chatting. She asked me to order her a drink (a beer), but instead I said it was early, and that the alcohol can wait. She ordered herself a tomato juice (cost me Q40). We chat for about 20 minutes and I take off (didn't bring enough money with me). I went back later that night, and she came over and asked for a beer again. I told her that tonight, it was straight to bed. It was a special that night. Q200 for 30 minutes (or until you blow your load, I think). Normally, it's Q250. These prices are like in the city (I think) but it's great because you don't have to travel (hire a cab). You can just walk to this place. It's seemed safe to me, meaning lots of traffic. and people walking (This was walking back at at 9pm though) Everything is very professional, like a strip club in the United States, but instead of the lapdance costing $30, a half-hour of fucking does. This place should have a web-site! I'm definitely going back for the next seven days until I fly back home. I disagree with the other report on this place (located in other locations). It is totally worth your time and money. To describe the sex more specifically, she was very good. great body, tight ass, smooth stomach, pretty face, shaved pussy, eager to please, vocal (it was of course fake, but well done-fake). I have very little experience with sex-workers, as I won't break the law in my home-state, and the sex-workers in Germany (for example) are naturally quite pricey. In order for me to find the place, I had to ask around, but not very much. A tuck-tuck took me there (about a 3-5 minute ride, because I was already close by) for Q20 (a clear rip off, but well worth it to know where it is). Please contact me if you have any question, and especially if you're reading this before I leave.

Best of luck!

CB,

I tried to send you a PM, but the system did not allow it. In any event, I will be in Antigua soon, and would like to know where the place is as well as its name. Perhaps, I can take-out for toda la noche rather than worry about commuting from the big city.

You may want to pay the US$20 for the ability to do PMs. It is well worth it, as the intel on this site saves me more than US$20 each year. :)

Thanks.

TheStrongest
12-30-10, 08:46
I lived outside Antigua a few years back and used to spend a lot of time in Jocotenango. At the time if you wanted to find any decent P4P your only option was to head for Guate. The only action I ever came across in Jocotenango included a lactating gordita at El Zodiaco en la Belleza (the ironically named neighborhood between Antigua and Jocotes) or the crack smoking, toothless ladies of El Retiro (not my cup of tea). However, on my last visit I heard there was a new place in town to rival the best spots in the city. A friend invited me to visit but since I figured he was hoping I would pay for him as well, I didn't take him up on the offer. The night before I left I was approached by a group of three or four girls (7's for Guatemala) at the Taxi area in front of the Pollo Campero at the Mercado. They said they worked at a new club in town and that I should come visit. I took their flyer without paying too much attention."Son increibles las putas, eh?" noted the cabbie as I climbed in his taxi to leave town."What? Those girls were providers?" I couldn't believe it. Then I looked at the flyer they gave me and, sure enough, they worked at Divas Too. I never got the chance to visit as I had business to tend to before my departure but I have been interested to know how the place is. I'd love to know more details from those who have visited. To those who are in antigua and looking for ladies, I'd say it's worth the Tuk Tuk ride to see what it's all about. It mos Def beats the ride to the Capital.

Buscando
04-29-11, 01:37
I may have gone to the wrong Antigua. I love Antigua. I admit I've only gone looking for action one time and was successful at that, but the city is amazing. Perhaps some of you should take some time to read up on the history before making the trip. It's one of the oldest cities in the hemisphere. It has survived multiple disasters and still manages to keep going.

There is action in Antigua. You just have to have the balls and the language abilities to get it. The food is wonderful, there are reasonably priced rooms, and the people are fantastic. I usually spend a day or two there just taking pictures.

TheStrongest
04-29-11, 11:30
I agree, Antigua is great. It's super tranquilo and as beautiful of a city as you could hope to find. I love it there, I spend a good amount of time there, I've gotten a bit of (non-pro) action there, but I don't really see it as a mongoring destination. If you have some tips on where to meet women in Antigua, I'd love to hear it. The language isn't an issue for me, so please, divulge.

Buscando
04-29-11, 16:51
my only experience in p4p in antigua was about a year ago. i asked a tuk tuk driver where the ladies were located. he responded "jocotates".

i had a few hours to kill one afternoon, i believe it was a sunday, and drove over to find the action. as has been mentioned in other postings, you have deevas, and then zodiac, and one other. i tried to get into deevas but it was too early. i wandered over to zodiac.

the serving area is set in the back of the building. there are a few tables and chairs. a number of "bolos" were rep001tered around the room in a scene similar to the bar scene in the first star wars episode. i sat down and a number of nice looking young ladies approached me to buy a drink. i was driving and i had to fly in the morning so i wasn't going to take my chances on getting smashed.

i have a hard time choosing when i'm in the situation where you have 5 or 6 girls standing there, waiting for you to pick one. i am also conflicted with "game theory" issues, so i just said,"bring me a coke". i knew that the most motivated girl would be the one who would bring me the coke.

about 10 minutes later, a salvadorean girl wearing a denim mini skirt and red tube top came over to the table with a big smile. she was in her late 20's, had a cute face and a nice body. she was a solid 7. there were a couple of younger, but chubbier, girls i would have picked over her, but they seemed to have an attitude.

after a while of "platicar'ing'" she asked me if i wanted to go upstairs. i asked her how much. she said q150. she took my money, went back into the main serving area, then grabbed me by the hand and took me up stairs. she opened a door that led to a small room with a bed and night stand. i had to duck to get through the doorway. she started to giggle and comment on the room wasn't designed for guys my size. i sat on the bed and looked at her. she sat down next to me and started kissing me and stroking my leg. after a few minutes of kissing she stopped and looked at me, her arms crossed as she reached down to take off her top."this is the hard part". i put my hand on one of her hands and said,"what's the hard part"."i don't like my breasts." i smiled and told her not to worry about it. they weren't the "best" breasts i've seen. certainly not the worst i've seen either. she had a very nice body. i kissed her neck and worked my way down. pretty soon she was reaching into my pants and pulling out my tool. she worked me over with a fantastic bbbj then reached over to get a condom. after i had suited up, she took off her skirt and panties but left her black heels on. i asked her what she preferred and she said she wanted to be on top. laid back on the bed as she eagerly mounted me and slowly lowered herself down my shaft. she cooed and panted a bit then started working me over. i don't know whether she came for real or was a hell of an actress, but she let out a moan that i'm sure was heard over at the parque central. then she switched around and did a reverse cowgirl on me so i could watch her little ass bounce. she started howling again. that set me off. she dismounted and then curled up in a ball on top of me. we sat there and chatted and laughed for about another 20 min. then some girl came and knocked on the door to make sure she was alright. she got up, put a towel around her, went out and brought back another coke and a bowl of water and washed me off from head to toe. as i left her room there was a crowd of girls outside the door giggling and heckling her. a couple of solid 9's yelled out,"come back tonight!".

i was pleased with my experience. to my understanding, at least from last month's visit and chat with a tuk tuk driver, there are some better girls coming into town.

Savtro
08-07-11, 05:52
Hello, everyone. Read the reports here and went to Divas 2 tonight (Saturday, around 9PM). It was one of the places that make a straight man consider converting to homosexuality. Oh, the horror! They had a total of 8-10 girls and, with one exception, they all looked 6-17 months pregnant. One looked 4 months pregnant and a total 10 in comparison to others despite a very average face. In comparison to what I consider a 10, she looked 6 at the most. My right hand looked sexier to me and yes, I am picky.

Place is right next to La Zodiak, but my buddy and I were so down, we did not feel like getting it up anymore. The guard at the door was nice enough to call us a cab. Q90 to a little farther than the Plaza Central.

Joe happer
08-15-11, 02:34
Q90 to a little farther than the Plaza Central.Someone recommended Antiqua to me as a good vacation place (for a nice historical perspective) , and somewhere new to work on my espanol.

Is Q90 another club near Antiqua that you would recommend as a better alternative? Are prices on par with what had been posted about Deevas?

Thanks,

JH

TheStrongest
08-15-11, 19:55
[QUOTE=Is Q90 another club near Antiqua that you would recommend as a better alternative?[/QUOTE]Q90 = 90 Quetzales which is the currency in Guatemala ($1 US is around Q8).

Joe happer
08-16-11, 00:36
AAAhhh, Yes I see that now. I should have thought about it a little more first. I guess I was just hoping there was another option that had a little more recent intel.

Are those 2 or 3 clubs the only options that you know of in that immediate area?

Thanks again

TheStrongest
08-22-11, 18:45
I met this chica at a local bar in Antigua on my last trip to Guatemala. She told me her name was Ximena but everybody called her Ale. The story she fed me was that she's a 24 year old mother who was recently widowed and struggling to make ends meet. I went out with her a few times for beers, dancing, whatever. We never had a strict P4P interaction but she did treat me very well, GFE, BBBJ, Raw, etc but if I wasn't spending my Quetzales on her, nothing doing.

As long as the drinks are coming, she's happy, and shows her appreciation. After a few litros of Gallo she inevitably asks for a couple rails of coca, which runs about $10 US, but at the end of the night she makes it worth your while.

PM me for contact info if you're interested. She speaks no English. Free most nights of the week.

Expat57
08-28-11, 01:22
I just want to advise everyone that there has been a ATM scam going on here for a while. The problem is with Banco "BAC" located in front of parque central. There have been numerous people that had their entire bank accounts drained, this is withdrawals of $10, 000. 00 plus. My advice is stay away from all machines that has high tourist traffic. I use the supermarkets. GOOGLE: Antigua ATM fraud

Chimon80
08-29-11, 17:34
I met this chica at a local bar in Antigua on my last trip to Guatemala. She told me her name was Ximena but everybody called her Ale. The story she fed me was that she's a 24 year old mother who was recently widowed and struggling to make ends meet. I went out with her a few times for beers, dancing, whatever. We never had a strict P4P interaction but she did treat me very well, GFE, BBBJ, Raw, etc but if I wasn't spending my Quetzales on her, nothing doing.

As long as the drinks are coming, she's happy, and shows her appreciation. After a few litros of Gallo she inevitably asks for a couple rails of coca, which runs about $10 US, but at the end of the night she makes it worth your while.

PM me for contact info if you're interested. She speaks no English. Free most nights of the week.What's the name of this local bar in Antigua?

TheStrongest
08-30-11, 07:43
What's the name of this local bar in Antigua?It's a spot called Sierra Verde. It's around one or two blocks from the church San Francisco EL grande (where Hermano Pedro is buried) on the road that the chicken buses take out of town to Guatemala. It's around the corner from Cafe No Se. They have the cheapest beer in town and a couple of super cute sisters run the place.

Chesscat
02-25-12, 18:52
It's probably a bad sign that even the name of the town on this board is spelled wrong, it's Antigua of course. I was there some 17 years ago for about 6 months. The town probably hasn't changed much, since it's 400 or 500 years old anyway. Back then there was no or very little action in Antigua itself. What there was, was in Jocotenango, the neighboring town, which actually physically borders Antigua. Jocotenango is where real Guatemalans live, as opposed to the tourist town that is Antigua. You can walk comfortably to Jocotenango. Back in the day, there were perhaps as many as six houses of ill-fame in Jocotenango. The main one was called La Fuente. As was the custom, when it opened there was just a flapping sheet over the door. I'll never forget that blue sheet. One time I want to the taxi stand in Antigua, and asked for a ride to La Fuente, and one taxi driver asked the other where I wanted to go, and he said to la iglesia. That must have been their fun code word for La Fuente. The women at La Fuente were mostly from El Salvador. In fact, there were no girls from Guatemala. They were either from El Salvador or there were one or two from Honduras. While I was there, the girls kept changing, they might last on average about 3 months. The owner, a woman, would go back to El Salvador and bring a new group. I met some really fine women there, I still remember each one of them. Some of them were beautiful. But they were all very humble, from amazingly rustic backgrounds in El Salvador. Back then the real goal of the bar was to sell you a liter beer, which cost some $6, whereas a girl also cost $6. Those were the days!

Victorn
12-25-12, 19:42
Forget about Jocotenango (a very small town at 5 minutes`ride from Antigua) and its hookers place called by tuk-tuk drivers as " la plazuela" where you can find young girls 20. 35 yrs old for 100 Quetzales for a 20-minute play in bed.

Instead head for a part of Antigua called " La Colonia de las Bellezas " where for 15Q a tuk-tuk driver can take you. There are 2 clubs operated by the same owner.

The first one I was taken to by the tuk-tuk driver can bear the comparison with a North American strip-tease club : modern comfortable chairs with table or semi-circular padded seating for 3 or 4 persons against the wall, modern bar well stocked with drinks in the range of 3. 4 dollars a glass, one large flat-panel color TV screen showing music videos and one small screen, a dancers pole stage, a good multicolor lighting system. I misplaced the name, just ask the tuk-tuk driver to take you to the more modern club in this square called " La Colonia de las Bellezas ".

I got a 10 Q bottle of purified water to be able to survey the scene; about 6 to 7 young slim girls and one young large girl. I would rate them a 6 on a scale of 10. All in a G-string showing their nude behinds assorted with sexy brassieres; they lookat you but will not bother you unless you signal for them. The going rate 200Q for 20 minutes.

The second club operated by the same owner in the same square is located 150 steps on the right side from this modern one; it is smaller in size, with less comfortable chairs, smaller bar and with girls older in their thirties and generally fully dressed. About eight of them on December 24. I would rate two of them with a 7, and the rest about 5 on a scale of 10. The going rate : 150Q for 20 minutes.

I was told by the doorman that for 1 000Q (about 125 USA dollars) you can take a girl out for the night to your place.

La Antigua : some action but generally no excitement!

ScottyDog23
12-26-12, 23:52
Hey I was in all 3 casas around 7-8 PM 12/24 and saw nothing good. All gorditas. There was one gringo at the bar with a pretty good 7. Was that you?

Victorn
12-29-12, 07:43
Hey I was in all 3 casas around 7-8 PM 12/24 and saw nothing good. All gorditas. There was one gringo at the bar with a pretty good 7. Was that you?No, he wasn`t me.

BackPacker2013
01-08-13, 04:52
Hey, I've never been to a brothel but want to go! I am solo. 31 (look 25). Is it safe for solo visit at night? I thinking of heading there now. 10pm.

Any preferred over the other considering my situation? Looking for hot young petite. Or anything close.

Gamma Ray 007
01-24-13, 02:46
Forget about Jocotenango (a very small town at 5 minutes`ride from Antigua) and its hookers place called by tuk-tuk drivers as " la plazuela" where you can find young girls 20. 35 yrs old for 100 Quetzales for a 20-minute play in bed.I headed to Joco in the middle of a Sunday morning-the one bar I entered was *dead-I mean dead flies, a couple women with head resting on the hands, etc. One-fortunately the best looking-came over with a "what the hell does this gringo want?" kind of look. I bought beers, and 5 minutes later she led me to a kind of shack on the roof with a bed and LOTS of ventilation via holes and mismatched seams. I explained that I wanted a nice hand-job, and could she take her top off? I admired her breasts, and soon she was naked and very excited about the novelty of a HJ / only customer plus my praise for her looks. To make it even more surreal, a Pentecostal church next door was singing hymns like there was no tomorrow. After I came we went naked as jaybirds onto the roof to wash up with buckets of rainwater. It was like something out of an old Clint Eastwood spaghetti western.

As my tuk-tuk driver headed off he spotted a posse of motorcycle police. He tried to detour around them but they headed us off and actually circled us like Indians around a wagon train, all blatting their engines. He stopped, and at the Lt's nod he got lost. I was the shakedown target-all my pockets had to be emptied and placed on the floor of the Tuk-tuk. I held my arms out to either side, as commanded, and held my wallet in it. The Lt was, at first, quite hostile. He didn't like that I wouldn't let go of my wallet."Do you think we are thieves?" I didn't answer. Then, fortunately, he spotted a pair of "oobie-eyes" in my pocket loot and inquired as to what they were. I said,"I'll show you, sir!" I put them on my fingers and proceeded to do an impromptu puppet show."Como esta, Capitain," etc. His men were cracking up! I asked if he had children, and he did-whew! I said he must have these eyes as a gift, but I must show him how to use them. I proceeded to teach him how to put it on, how to make it "talk," how he must never let the children wear the eyes, etc. By the time we finished we were all friends and the soldiers all gave me friendly waves. The worthless tuk-tuk driver emerged from somewhere amazed that I had not had to make a payoff. Still, that was my one and only Joco experience. Be warned!

Member #4244
01-24-13, 03:09
I headed to Joco in the middle of a Sunday morning-the one bar I entered was *dead-I mean dead flies, a couple women with head resting on the hands, etc. One-fortunately the best looking-came over with a "what the hell does this gringo want?" kind of look. I bought beers, and 5 minutes later she led me to a kind of shack on the roof with a bed and LOTS of ventilation via holes and mismatched seams. I explained that I wanted a nice hand-job, and could she take her top off? I admired her breasts, and soon she was naked and very excited about the novelty of a HJ / only customer plus my praise for her looks. To make it even more surreal, a Pentecostal church next door was singing hymns like there was no tomorrow. After I came we went naked as jaybirds onto the roof to wash up with buckets of rainwater. It was like something out of an old Clint Eastwood spaghetti western.

As my tuk-tuk driver headed off he spotted a posse of motorcycle police. He tried to detour around them but they headed us off and actually circled us like Indians around a wagon train, all blatting their engines. He stopped, and at the Lt's nod he got lost. I was the shakedown target-all my pockets had to be emptied and placed on the floor of the Tuk-tuk. I held my arms out to either side, as commanded, and held my wallet in it. The Lt was, at first, quite hostile. He didn't like that I wouldn't let go of my wallet."Do you think we are thieves?" I didn't answer. Then, fortunately, he spotted a pair of "oobie-eyes" in my pocket loot and inquired as to what they were. I said,"I'll show you, sir!" I put them on my fingers and proceeded to do an impromptu puppet show."Como esta, Capitain," etc. His men were cracking up! I asked if he had children, and he did-whew! I said he must have these eyes as a gift, but I must show him how to use them. I proceeded to teach him how to put it on, how to make it "talk," how he must never let the children wear the eyes, etc. By the time we finished we were all friends and the soldiers all gave me friendly waves. The worthless tuk-tuk driver emerged from somewhere amazed that I had not had to make a payoff. Still, that was my one and only Joco experience. Be warned!Awesome story, dude! Even though most shakedowns are brief and harmless, it's always good to avoid the situation. This story reminded me of the Louie episode where he goes to do a USO show. He has the baby duck in his backpack when he and some soldiers are faced off with some armed civilians in Afghanistan. The duck pops out and calms the whole situation down.

PeterMueller
05-19-13, 23:44

PM me for contact info if you're interested. She speaks no English. Free most nights of the week.Good Story. Could you give me contact info please? I go to Antigua soon. And I speak spanish.

Thanks

Digits
06-02-13, 19:55
I followed Victorn's advice and took the 15Q tuk tuk to 'la Colonia de las bellezas'. When I got there around 3 pm, I was told that the first place Victorn refers to wouldn't open for another couple of hours. So I went to the second (less fancy) place. It must have just opened as I was the only person in the place (although there were about half dozen more people there by the time I was leaving). I found it to be comfortable and a good place to just sit and have a couple of beers as well. Only one girl when I got there; on the chubby side, but her cute face, nice smile and overall pleasant demeanor more than made up for the chubbiness. I was quoted 150Q for 30 minutes, and she was very eager to please, and was open to just about anything asked.

I had to get back so I couldn't wait for the other place to open. That will have to wait for the next trip.

Good pleasant side trip.

Digits.

Forget about Jocotenango (a very small town at 5 minutes`ride from Antigua) and its hookers place called by tuk-tuk drivers as " la plazuela" where you can find young girls 20. 35 yrs old for 100 Quetzales for a 20-minute play in bed.

Instead head for a part of Antigua called " La Colonia de las Bellezas " where for 15Q a tuk-tuk driver can take you. There are 2 clubs operated by the same owner.

The first one I was taken to by the tuk-tuk driver can bear the comparison with a North American strip-tease club : modern comfortable chairs with table or semi-circular padded seating for 3 or 4 persons against the wall, modern bar well stocked with drinks in the range of 3. 4 dollars a glass, one large flat-panel color TV screen showing music videos and one small screen, a dancers pole stage, a good multicolor lighting system. I misplaced the name, just ask the tuk-tuk driver to take you to the more modern club in this square called " La Colonia de las Bellezas ".

I got a 10 Q bottle of purified water to be able to survey the scene; about 6 to 7 young slim girls and one young large girl. I would rate them a 6 on a scale of 10. All in a G-string showing their nude behinds assorted with sexy brassieres; they lookat you but will not bother you unless you signal for them. The going rate 200Q for 20 minutes.

The second club operated by the same owner in the same square is located 150 steps on the right side from this modern one; it is smaller in size, with less comfortable chairs, smaller bar and with girls older in their thirties and generally fully dressed. About eight of them on December 24. I would rate two of them with a 7, and the rest about 5 on a scale of 10. The going rate : 150Q for 20 minutes.

I was told by the doorman that for 1 000Q (about 125 USA dollars) you can take a girl out for the night to your place.

La Antigua : some action but generally no excitement!

Expat57
06-03-13, 02:34
Good Story. Could you give me contact info please? I go to Antigua soon. And I speak spanish.

ThanksI just past by there last week and was informed Ale no longer works there.

Expat57
06-03-13, 02:43
I headed to Joco in the middle of a Sunday morning-the one bar I entered was *dead-I mean dead flies, a couple women with head resting on the hands, etc. One-fortunately the best looking-came over with a "what the hell does this gringo want?" kind of look. I bought beers, and 5 minutes later she led me to a kind of shack on the roof with a bed and LOTS of ventilation via holes and mismatched seams. I explained that I wanted a nice hand-job, and could she take her top off? I admired her breasts, and soon she was naked and very excited about the novelty of a HJ / only customer plus my praise for her looks. To make it even more surreal, a Pentecostal church next door was singing hymns like there was no tomorrow. After I came we went naked as jaybirds onto the roof to wash up with buckets of rainwater. It was like something out of an old Clint Eastwood spaghetti western.

As my tuk-tuk driver headed off he spotted a posse of motorcycle police. He tried to detour around them but they headed us off and actually circled us like Indians around a wagon train, all blatting their engines. He stopped, and at the Lt's nod he got lost. I was the shakedown target-all my pockets had to be emptied and placed on the floor of the Tuk-tuk. I held my arms out to either side, as commanded, and held my wallet in it. The Lt was, at first, quite hostile. He didn't like that I wouldn't let go of my wallet."Do you think we are thieves?" I didn't answer. Then, fortunately, he spotted a pair of "oobie-eyes" in my pocket loot and inquired as to what they were. I said,"I'll show you, sir!" I put them on my fingers and proceeded to do an impromptu puppet show."Como esta, Capitain," etc. His men were cracking up! I asked if he had children, and he did-whew! I said he must have these eyes as a gift, but I must show him how to use them. I proceeded to teach him how to put it on, how to make it "talk," how he must never let the children wear the eyes, etc. By the time we finished we were all friends and the soldiers all gave me friendly waves. The worthless tuk-tuk driver emerged from somewhere amazed that I had not had to make a payoff. Still, that was my one and only Joco experience. Be warned!Take that warning very serious, I got shaken down by 3 cops and robbed me of Q3, 000. They tried setting me up and threatened to lock me up. This club works directly with the cops. I checked the embassy website and there it was. 3 other set-up cases from the same place, same circumstances. I stay far away from Joco.

EastLAkid
06-04-13, 06:34
I always ask whether an american has more of a chance of encountering danger than a native, I have a very Guatemalan like appearance, even though I was raised here in the states, but from what I am told by hitmen themselves over there in Guate is that foreigners are not targeted because they risk more retribution of eliminating a foreigner's life as opposed to a native, not sure how true is that, maybe is a fallacy, however being robbed is something that sucks and is not for anything but due to the environment that Guatemala has I have no choice but to always carry a weapon whenever I am there, especially in tough spots in GT City. But regardless, Jocotenango has a very sorry selection of chicas, is mostly infiltrated by ugly whale looking working girls, the same kind you see here in the states, uggh disgusting!

Expat57
06-04-13, 23:35
I always ask whether an american has more of a chance of encountering danger than a native, I have a very Guatemalan like appearance, even though I was raised here in the states, but from what I am told by hitmen themselves over there in Guate is that foreigners are not targeted because they risk more retribution of eliminating a foreigner's life as opposed to a native, not sure how true is that, maybe is a fallacy, however being robbed is something that sucks and is not for anything but due to the environment that Guatemala has I have no choice but to always carry a weapon whenever I am there, especially in tough spots in GT City. But regardless, Jocotenango has a very sorry selection of chicas, is mostly infiltrated by ugly whale looking working girls, the same kind you see here in the states, uggh disgusting!Over 20 yrs I have lived all across Guatemala, lived in Zone 1 Guate yrs ago and there also I never felt threaten. I think it's the "Unwritten Rule" hands off tourist. Your correct about Joco nothing but Crack-Heads, overweight and ageing women, it's not worth the head-ache IMO.

Rewsna
08-21-13, 03:07
In Antigua, check out Colonia de Bellezas. Several casas in the neighborhood. At night. It's just a long walk from the main park. And it's safe to walk at night.

Sikllindil
08-15-14, 19:02
Hi,

I just spent one week of vacation in Guatemala.

What I can say about the local girls is that they are shy and very Christian. They often live with their families who look after them so it's very complicated to have a local girl that you met in a bar, in your bed the same night.

Antigua is quiet all the week (some move Friday night), and most of the people go out Saturday night.

So, I tried the working girl house called "Deevah" with a local guy that I met during an extra activity Saturday night at 12 AM.

When we arrived with his scooter, 3 trucks of police just arrived at the same time and parked in front of the place, we skiped them and turned around waiting that they moved away.

It looks like they just make a check of your identity.

So we finally enter in the place with my friend and we saw like 30 locals guy drinking beer with 3/4 ladies playing with them (all the other was fucking in the dorm).

It looks like most of the local don't have enough money and just come there, buy a drink and get an eyeful on the working girls.

Fortunately, one "Deeva" was quietly waiting alone on her couch, I didn't loose time and my friend who speak spanish invited her to join us. THe rate is now 300 Q for 20 min. The girl worth a 9/10. Big boobs, skinny, little perfect ass, all dress up in red, high heel, jartel string and so on.

They propose condom for 10 Q if you don't have it.

I screwed her (with some difficulties, was my first time in a place like that where everyone is looking at you going upstairs like if you are a fucking pervert LOL).

I broke my condom, but I realized it quickly and send the girl downstair to buy some for me.

When I was down with her, I went downstairs and saw more girl present. White / Black / Locals imported from the countries around. I saw in total 5 6 girls at 1 AM (it was the rush hour of the week so that's normal) and except one who was chubby a bit (5/10), the other worth something more than 7-9 /10.

Every place including this one close at 1 AM in Antigua / Guatemala city.

According to my friend, It looks like the girls are sent to make a HIV test every weeks or so. He told me that because he usuallly see them come to the laboratory every weeks.

HectorPF
10-21-14, 19:19
Hi,

I just spent one week of vacation in Guatemala.

What I can say about the local girls is that they are shy and very Christian. They often live with their families who look after them so it's very complicated to have a local girl that you met in a bar, in your bed the same night.

Antigua is quiet all the week (some move Friday night), and most of the people go out Saturday night.

So, I tried the working girl house called "Deevah" with a local guy that I met during an extra activity Saturday night at 12 AM.

When we arrived with his scooter, 3 trucks of police just arrived at the same time and parked in front of the place, we skiped them and turned around waiting that they moved away.

It looks like they just make a check of your identity...Nice find and nice report!

Dickhead
11-03-14, 17:34
Can someone provide directions to La Colonia de la Belleza? A street, a quadrant of town, a direction from the main plaza?

SagaraGun
11-04-14, 07:06
Can someone provide directions to La Colonia de la Belleza? A street, a quadrant of town, a direction from the main plaza?La Colonia de la Belleza is not in Antigua it's in the next town called Jocotenango a tuk tuk can take you or by taxi it would be a long walk and you could be shaken down by police on the way.

Dickhead
11-04-14, 16:49
This is the post that caught my attention:

"Forget about Jocotenango (a very small town at 5 minutes'ride from Antigua) and its hookers place called by tuk-tuk drivers as " la plazuela" where you can find young girls 20.35 yrs old for 100 Quetzales for a 20-minute play in bed.

Instead head for a part of Antigua called " La Colonia de las Bellezas " where for 15 Q a tuk-tuk driver can take you. There are 2 clubs operated by the same owner. ".

So the place this monger is talking about is not in Jocotenango, at least according to him. Jocotenango is what I seek to avoid. So if anyone actually knows where these two clubs this gentleman referred to are, that info would be appreciated.

HectorPF
12-23-14, 01:02
This is the post that caught my attention:

"Forget about Jocotenango (a very small town at 5 minutes'ride from Antigua) and its hookers place called by tuk-tuk drivers as " la plazuela" where you can find young girls 20.35 yrs old for 100 Quetzales for a 20-minute play in bed.

Instead head for a part of Antigua called " La Colonia de las Bellezas " where for 15 Q a tuk-tuk driver can take you. There are 2 clubs operated by the same owner. ".

So the place this monger is talking about is not in Jocotenango, at least according to him. Jocotenango is what I seek to avoid. So if anyone actually knows where these two clubs this gentleman referred to are, that info would be appreciated.Colonia La Belleza is in Jocotenango. Its a section of the town, which lies just to the NW of Antigua. Any of the small taxis can take you there.

I spent a few months in Antigua working but never went to the little working girl houses. Lots of foreign girls partying at the bars near the square and well-off Guatemalans from the city on weekends that filled my time.

Dickhead
04-27-15, 04:53
Mono Loco on Avenida 5 between Calle 5 and Calle 6. The Snug on Calle 6 between Avenida 5 and Avenida 6. La Oficina on Calle 3 between Avenida 6 and Avenida 7. Café No Sé on Avenida 1 between Calle 5 and Calle 6. Lucky Rabbit is in the same block as Mono Loco but closer to Calle 6. Also I forget the name but on Avenida 7 at the northeast corner of Calle 2 and this place has a pool table. Café No Sé and Mono Loco are a bit more expensive to drink in, whereas the others I mentioned are dirt cheap. Older folks may enjoy La Taverna on Calle 4 but I forget if it is between Avenida 2 and 3 or between Avenida 3 and 4. Frank & Fre on Calle 6 near Avenida 1 is a bit of a hidden gem and has a nice rooftop bar, and also rents rooms. Don't eat there though because the food really sucks. The male bartenders there will sell you weed.

The Big
06-10-16, 06:38
After reading of all recommendations decided to check out the chicas. It was not easy to find a tuc-tuc, but I found one close to the market. First we went to check out the casas. Looks like they are on the side street close to the center of Jocotenango. I just saw them and asked the driver to turn to strip clubs.

Entered one on the main street (forgot its name) All girls there were ugly, old, thin. One beer-left. Came to another one. Same story, all chicas were busy and none of them were acceptable. Came to the third club where I asked the guard-what was the name of the club. He said 'Divas'. Finally I found it. But inside was the same kind of girls. Another one-did not even enter. What to do? Only to leave. Started talking to the guard when leaving, that the girls were ugly. And he proposed another place that he called "Divas no 2". OK, let's check this out.

Wow, it was totally different! Over 10 girls, 3 or 4 are doable, two are 8-9. Actually it was my first time in such kind of clubs, I used to go only to casas. Looked around and one girl approached me. Started to entertain me, asked for a drink. Her drink was around $10, mine $3. Now I got how it works. Pretty simple, 10 USD and she will entertain you for about 10 minutes. OK, decided to go with her, Q300 for sex. Paid in the bar.

It was one of the best experiences in my life, not many of my girlfriends were performing like that. Unfortunately I was too drunk and could not finish. She was sorry about that, tried to do everything, but it was not so important for me.

She did not ask for tips, only drinks. After some time someone started knocking in the door.

In general it was an excellent experience, with nice Guatemala girl. And now I am less afraid of this kind of places, highly recommended.

After that smoking weed in the park, was approached by a guy who said he was gay. No idea whether he is also working or what, it is not for me.

As an advice to travelers:

1. Change your money to quetzales, otherwise they will overcharge you in the bar.

2. Find real 'Divas', that looks like club rather than a shop in a village.

Now, let's go to El Salvador.

Frankfurt
06-22-16, 22:31
The Big -do you mind providing the exact location or address of the Divas bar where you had the good experience? I am staying at Hotel Meson.

Thanks

And he proposed another place that he called "Divas no 2". OK, let's check this out.

Wow, it was totally different! Over 10 girls, 3 or 4 are doable, two are 8-9. Actually it was my first time in such kind of clubs, I used to go only to casas. Looked around and one girl approached me. Started to entertain me, asked for a drink. Her drink was around $10, mine $3. Now I got how it works. Pretty simple, 10 USD and she will entertain you for about 10 minutes. OK, decided to go with her, Q300 for sex. Paid in the bar..

The Big
07-12-16, 22:14
The Big -do you mind providing the exact location or address of the Divas bar where you had the good experience? I am staying at Hotel Meson.

ThanksI would do it but now I don't know where it is anymore. Colonia de las bellezas, primera avenue, 20 steps.

Frankfurt
07-19-16, 02:23
I would do it but now I don't know where it is anymore. Colonia de las bellezas, primera avenue, 20 steps.No worries mate. I actually ended up befriending a taxi driver at the taxi stand that is in front of the church facing the central park. He spoke good enough English to understand my intentions. To make things easier, another taxi driver joined in the conversation. Turned out this other taxi driver worked in LOS Angeles for a while and now is resettled in Antigua. Anyhow I ended up having the taxi driver take me to Diva 2. It was 10 min or less drive from the central park. The place is officially is in Jocatenago. I felt safe with the taxi driver. Original plan was he would drop me to club and come back in an hour or so to give me a ride back but I said WTF. I asked him to come along and bought him couple drinks. This was probably the best move as the 4-5 girls that were there, didn't speak a lick on English. The talent was in 4-7 range. The taxi driver did the negotiation with the bar manager and the chica that turned out to be hot, HOT mamacita in her early 30's, GFE once upstairs.

This experience was one for the books -just the way the entire thing unfolded. I had zero expectations of getting laid in the old city.

After leaving the club (plain black iron gate with security guard peep hole inspection) we headed back to Antigua. My driver and I had dinner and couple drinks. He asked me if I wanted round 2 - Hell yeah. At this point it was about 10 PM and we headed back to Jocatenago. The security guard acted like long lost friend as did the bar manager. My lady wasn't there which was a relief as it gave me a chance to befriend a younger looking chica that was sitting all bored by herself. This time I noticed few more girls having some fun with a group of guys -loud music + sex moves minus the real sex. You get the picture. I wasted no time in getting the new girl upstairs. Again GFE but she didn't offer BBBJ, nor I insisted. The sex was great, she was genuinely into it -wetness doesn't lie but again not a word of English.

All in all -great experience in an unlikely place. Paid the taxi driver for 2 x round trips per negotiated price + $20 tip + dinner and some beer. I had the same driver drive me back to the airport the next day ($35).

HorHay
08-27-16, 02:47
I've been to Guatemala before to study Spanish but had never been to Antigua so I decided to see what it was about. On the day before I was to leave Antigua, I was walking down the street with the arch to go to the Casa de Cambio near the main square. A woman smiled to me, I smiled back. She began to talk. She suggested that we go for coffee. I exchanged my money and we went for coffee. At the caf, she suggested that we go to my hotel room. To make a long story short, after she had gone, I discovered me camera, my tablet and about the equivalent of $300 US were gone.

The camera was less than a year old and I had just purchased a top of the line tablet for this trip and had spent hours configuring it for the trip. Total value of the lost items and money was about $1500.

A funny thing was that I sort of did not trust her and watched to make sure she did not go into my pants for my wallet. Well, she was a real pro because I did not see her do it. And she even managed to unplug the tablet charger which was plugged in behind the night stand. When she left, she asked me to walk her to the corner. I realize now that she did that so it would be a while before I realized what she had done.

Don't be stupid the way I was. If strange women try to pick you up and that does not normally happen, you can expect she is probably up to no good.

Chesscat
05-14-17, 15:32
Well done!

No worries mate. I actually ended up befriending a taxi driver at the taxi stand that is in front of the church facing the central park. He spoke good enough English to understand my intentions. To make things easier, another taxi driver joined in the conversation. Turned out this other taxi driver worked in LOS Angeles for a while and now is resettled in Antigua. Anyhow I ended up having the taxi driver take me to Diva 2. It was 10 min or less drive from the central park. The place is officially is in Jocatenago. I felt safe with the taxi driver. Original plan was he would drop me to club and come back in an hour or so to give me a ride back but I said WTF. I asked him to come along and bought him couple drinks. This was probably the best move as the 4-5 girls that were there, didn't speak a lick on English. The talent was in 4-7 range. The taxi driver did the negotiation with the bar manager and the chica that turned out to be hot, HOT mamacita in her early 30's, GFE once upstairs.

This experience was one for the books -just the way the entire thing unfolded. I had zero expectations of getting laid in the old city.

After leaving the club (plain black iron gate with security guard peep hole inspection) we headed back to Antigua. My driver and I had dinner and couple drinks. He asked me if I wanted round 2 - Hell yeah. At this point it was about 10 PM and we headed back to Jocatenago. The security guard acted like long lost friend as did the bar manager. My lady wasn't there which was a relief as it gave me a chance to befriend a younger looking chica that was sitting all bored by herself. This time I noticed few more girls having some fun with a group of guys -loud music + sex moves minus the real sex. You get the picture. I wasted no time in getting the new girl upstairs. Again GFE but she didn't offer BBBJ, nor I insisted. The sex was great, she was genuinely into it -wetness doesn't lie but again not a word of English.

All in all -great experience in an unlikely place. Paid the taxi driver for 2 x round trips per negotiated price + $20 tip + dinner and some beer. I had the same driver drive me back to the airport the next day ($35).

Frankfurt
07-25-17, 01:30
A lawyer friend is going to Antigua for Legal Spanish classes and will be staying for 3-4 weeks. Married guy and is traveling with couple of colleagues. His options are limited for picking up tourist pussy in town and best bets are Casas or clubs. I told him about the Diva club I visited last year and had good luck with. Does anyone know of any new or recent places in Antigua including Casas worthy of visiting?

Thunder 01
07-25-17, 21:13
Didn't find any last night. Getting ready to go to Divas 2 in a bit or try. If anyone can help out for tonight, I would appreciate it.

Thunder 01
07-30-17, 21:53
Had a fantastic time from Divas 2. It was a fun time with two different beautiful, Hispanic ladies. Spinners and oh my, freaking awesome. $40/ one shot. Not the MSOG that was available for $40 in San Salvador, bit still great. Also did LA Lina in Guatemala City and it was very nice. One shot for $13 usd with a 20 yr old MILF, thin and looked good.

Dickhead
11-22-17, 02:03
I have spent a couple of months overall in Antigua and today was approached by my first streetwalker. Location was Calle 6 (poniente) between Avenidas 6 and 7. For those who know the town, the block the gym is on. I was on my way to said gym and was not really interested, but she would have done in a pinch. Plenty of miles on the odometer, like maybe early 40's. A ladina or mestiza look, not an indigenous look. Short enough to give a BJ while you rest your beer on her head. This was about 11:30 AM. I wonder if this is the same woman who robbed the guy a few posts back in 2016. She did appear to be under the influence of something other than alcohol. I have a reputation to protect in this community so I did not stop to obtain a price quote. Too close to my local, which was just opening up.

On another note, thanks to the poster for the details on Divas 2. I have been trying for years to get enough info to actually find one of the places in Joco without using a tout or taxista, and a name is at least a start. Colonia de Belleza, I think I can find that. I walked from Antigua to Joco and back yesterday on another matter but I should have RTFF first.

Dickhead
12-02-17, 20:36
Saw another SW a few nights ago on Santa Lucía and Calle 2, then saw her again yesterday at Avenida 7 and Calle 4. Weird thing was, she was not latina. Not sure what her native language is but it ain't Spanish or English, and she is not indigenous either. My guess would be Eastern Europe, a Czech or something similar. Old and strung out. Probably got strung out here and couldn't find her way home. No way I would fuck her.

Eszpresszo
12-02-17, 22:01
Saw another SW a few nights ago on Santa Luca and Calle 2, then saw her again yesterday at Avenida 7 and Calle 4. Weird thing was, she was not latina. Not sure what her native language is but it ain't Spanish or English, and she is not indigenous either. My guess would be Eastern Europe, a Czech or something similar. Old and strung out. Probably got strung out here and couldn't find her way home. No way I would fuck her.Funny you mention that. When I was in Santo Domingo last February, I was hanging in this Colmado one evening when I was set upon by a women who identified herself as a Colombian. She not only looked it, but her demeanor was out of place amongst the locals. She didn't say how or why she was in the DR, but she spoke very good English (a bit of a red flag in this situation). However, she looked emaciated, with leathery, dark skin like a homeless person. La Colombia was trying to sell me some shitty souvenir trinkets for 300 DOP, saying she needed that exact amount to get a room for tonight. Obviously she needed to acquire something desperately, but I don't think it was a room. Eventually she was offering her body to me and saying she was my puppet and I could do whatever rather cute at one time. I wonder if she had to leave Colombia and couldn't go back. Pissed off or cheated the wrong people back home in Medellin? Subject of a police investigation? Made off with that batch of coke she was supposed to be smuggling for the cartel? Who knows.

Meanwhile an old crone at the bar was hitting me up to buy her a beer. I was eager to bolt when a very light skinned, bleach blonde MILF breezed into the place and actually hooked me with the line "I'm just looking for a boyfriend" (second time I heard that in 24 hours). Both the tired Colombiana and the tired Dominicana were angrily screeching at us as the faux Rubia took me by the arm and off to a ST hotel. An hour later I emerged from the hotel 2000 DOP lighter and the Domincana worse for the wear (I made her earn that money). Who was standing there on the sidewalk near the hotel but La Colombiana delivering this spiel "Sir! I have the most beautiful girl waiting for you! She is just over there (pointing over her shoulder). I beat it in the opposite direction at a brisk pace. Talk about desperate!

SkyMan012
12-21-17, 22:45
Hello all,

Will be headed to Antigua late Feb / early March and was looking for some tips. I see that Divas 2 appears to be the place but hoping someone local is available for a bit of guidance. Looking for a nicer hotel to stay with a friendly attitude towards friends coming home. Also, looking for possible places to find a local vs hire one.

Stay safe,

Skyman.

HumanBeing1
12-22-17, 04:18
I intend to visit here in 2018. Where is divas 2? I can't find it anywhere.

Dickhead
12-22-17, 15:43
Divas is in Jocotenango and although I went there once, I could not find it again on my own. A previous post has it in Colonias de Belleza. I think that is near the school for the deaf.

WorldWanderer
01-11-18, 03:07
Had a fantastic time from Divas 2. It was a fun time with two different beautiful, Hispanic ladies. Spinners and oh my, freaking awesome. $40/ one shot. Not the MSOG that was available for $40 in San Salvador, bit still great. Also did LA Lina in Guatemala City and it was very nice. One shot for $13 usd with a 20 yr old MILF, thin and looked good.Happy new year!!=

Kindly tell the location of diva 2. Heading to Guatemala soon. Will be staying in Antigua and Guatemala city. Any recommendation for these city will be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

PM active.

Dickhead
01-12-18, 20:31
You might try calling Divas 1 and asking where Divas 2 is. Divas 1's number is 7832 5170. Searching some Spanish language forums, I did confirm that #2 is in Colonia de la Belleza. I will be back in Antigua in a couple of weeks and will try to find this son of a b!tch again.

BkkBadBoy
02-03-18, 03:57
Hola Los Mongores,

I'm in Antigua for Spanish study for 4 days now. After 16 hrs of class I needed some release. I searched Diva's on google maps and found Club divas in Jocotenango. It was only 15 min walk from where I'm staying so I headed over there to check it out, easy to find. Door said Diva 2. WOW, 1st try. This was at around 5 PM this afternoon on a Friday. Figured I should go in daylight until I got the feel of the neighborhood. I wouldn't have any worries walking there at night.

Walked in and there were 4 chubbies on the floor, but from my experience in Thailand (I live there) I know there are always more upstairs. Instead of just walking back out I ordered a cerveza. I asked my server if there were other chicas around. He tried to sell me on some big boobies but I requested a 20-22 year old slim girl with my limited Spanish. He said there is a 19 yr old I might like. Duh! I should have started there. Off he goes to fetch her. After asking her 3 times I finally got her name, Jalexy. Sweet slim Guatemalan from Antigua. Very cute, no boobs to speak of but very nice sensitive nipples. No DFK and didn't want to BBBJ. I talked her into the BBBJ anyway, All 2 min of it. Oh well, only 20 min with her anyway. So I strap on and get to it. I tried to DATY but she wasn't up for that either. Too bad for her. 5 positions later my 20 min was about up so I finished. I don't know what would have happened with overtime. I was so randy it didn't matter. I promised to come see her again and I will.

Back down stairs to finish my beer (can't take beer to the rooms). I asked my server where Divas 1 is and he said just around the corner. Off I go. Divas 1 does not have a sign but it's at the end of Calle 2 with blue paint on the front (Divas 2 is on Calle 3), just listen for the music. Walked in for a look. There were around 14 girls on the floor, only one of which I would consider, she had glasses on and slim legs. Might be fun for tomorrow. I just said hola to some of the staff and said I would come back later.

I'm really curious what these bars are like later in the evening. I don't have class on Sunday so I can go out later tomorrow night. I'll be here for another 2 weeks if anyone is in town, DM me for a wingman. I would love to find VIP Lady but a search on the thread doesn't tell me where to find it. Interested in other suggestions as well. I hope this settles the Diva's 2 search for you all, google maps. BTW, google maps doesn't show any Colonia de la Balleza on it, but when I asked my server at Diva's 2 he said "this is Colonia de la Balleza" but I never saw it on any street signs.

OK, for the smart phone unfriendly. I believe any taxi / tuktuk driver will know Divas 1 and 2. Directions. Take the main road to Jocotenango, about. 5 km there is a split in the road. Calle del Portal. Head up that street for a little and stay to the right, Calle de La Azotea. 4th Calle on the Right, Divas 2. Good luck and happy mongering.

Dickhead
02-17-18, 16:14
Excellent work. I did not get around to finding this place when I was here late last month. Colonia de Belleza is a neighborhood or barrio, and not a street, so would not be found on a street sign.

What about prices? That would be good to know.

Got Time
06-20-18, 17:32
Hey there guys,

I'm in town for a week, I'm interested in going to divas or divas 2. If anyone is up for being a wingman, hit me up.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Bobbythorton
08-02-18, 16:16
Need some help with hooker friendly hotels. My buddy and I are heading down there in October and I want to fucking party. I want to be able to take 2 girls back to the hotel but previous experience there is either no guests or they charge you to have a guest stay. Any advice to help me and my friend monger.

ElectricJumbo
08-21-18, 04:37
I stopped by Divas 2 around 4 pm and I was informed that they didn't have any girls till 5 pm. I remembered reading that Divas was just around the corner so I headed there. They had around 10 different girls but all of them were between a 4 and a 5. There was one girl named Aralecy who was from Honduras. She was on the higher end of a 5. We chatted and and she was very personable. We proceed to the room and we did a quickly by my request. She was good but not necessarily great. The rice was Q300 for 20 minutes. I definitely have had better luck in Mexico and Romania for that price. I would love some advice on where to find girls that are about and 8 in Guatemala.

HumanBeing1
11-27-18, 02:45
Spent a few nights in Antigua. Really cool town with a lot to do. Great bar scene on the weekend though it's a shame they close so early 1 am.

As for mongering, not very good. Went to divas 2 during the day and was told to come back at 5. The guys pointed us to divas 1 but when I got there I couldn't find a way in. Came back in the evening around 9-10 pm and went in to divas 2 first (it's the easiest to find, Google maps has it pegged right). Many men in there and not nearly enough girls. Me and a friend sat for 20-30 minutes, only two chubby girls game over. Didn't see much (or any) in there worth spending time with. Most were bigger girls. Left. Walked to divas 1, it was dead inside, 4-5 disinterested girls and no guys. None attractive. Left immediately.

Between the two divas places was a random brothel we wandered into. It was semi hidden and we stumbled upon it. Similar lack of quality so we just looked around then left.

Given how terrible our experience up there was we didn't go back. Just stayed in Antigua and bar hopped around. Had a great time and met some backpackers that ended up being a good time.

Tldr: great town to visit but for mongering I'd look elsewhere.

BigMacDaddy
05-04-19, 22:33
Hello Fellow Mongers, I visit Guate City a couple of times per year for business. Before I leave Guate, I visit Antigua for a day or two to just relax and replenish. Like most of you, I searched for fun in the usual spots in Antigua, but have just given up for easier to find companionship in Guate City. When I was in Antigua a few months ago, my plans were to spend a day in Antigua to relax, then return to the City and enjoy a companion through an agency. Once I arrived in Antigua, I checked into the hotel and chilled by the pool. While relaxing at the pool, I returned sent some texts via WeChat to some friends. While in WeChat, I tried the discover mode and saw there was a couple of females online. I sent them both messages and one replied. She was a massage girl and wanted to see non-Guate clients. I made plans with her for when I returned to Guate City.

After this I decided to get a massage since my back was killing me. I went to a spa just around the corner from my hotel since I was lazy. Before the massage, I decided to play some monger games to have some fun instead of not expecting anything at all like I normally do in Antigua. My masseuse was a fairly attractive older Guate woman. As she placed the towel on me, I requested for her not to cover me. She agreed. I talked to her, was polite, joked with her. Her English was OK. On the flip, she placed the towel to cover me and I asked her to remove it. She did. As she was massage my legs, I politely motioned for her to give me some additional relief. She politely declined, I asked again and she agreed to give me relief. After the clean-up, I asked her to hang out later that night. To make a long story short, she provided outcall massage services to my hotel a couple of nights. I cancelled my plans with my Guate City providers.

When I asked her about extras in Antigua she told me that most therapists are willing to provide extras if you're non-Guate and are polite. So fellas, be clean, be polite, tip extra and just ask. There are extras in Antigua besides hooking up with tourists & Divas.

BTW, if any of you want the number of the WeChat provider let me know. She wants to see non-Guate clients. As far as the spa lady, I won't give her details as she is married and I don't want her to lose her job at the spa.

Giz99
11-06-19, 19:02
I had the opportunity to spend two weeks in Guatemala mainly in Antigua. Before my trip I friended a number of women on Facebook and using the app Badoo. I like using Badoo as it is a free app and if you use it on a PC you can change your current location the where you want to meet people. I communicated with many women to practice my Spanish and was able to set up a few dates for when I arrived. My first night in Guatemala city I had dinner with a tall blond Guatemalan what was a nice evening. The next day she messaged me and offered to visit me in Antigua. Much to my surprise I ended up having a hot novia visiting me regularly.

I checked out many sites for girls and the only one I had much success with was Skokka in Guatemala. I would type in Antigua into the search field looking for Chicas who would visit Antigua. Most of the ads are agencies with fairly high prices. There are some independents here but I found pictures were minimal and it was difficult to determine who you would be getting as many "independent" girls all use the same number. Most of the girls are from Guatemala city and they also want additional money for uber to Antigua.

I did talk to one independent who promised girlfriend experience and no rush for time. We corresponded on whatsapp and she sent me a number of attractive pictures so I agreed to have her visit me. She arrive on time and was in no rush. We sat around in my apartment to talk and share a bottle of wine. She eventually asked me to choose which lingerie I liked best what she changed into. She was a very different escort experience. She was in no rush for anything and took her time pleasing me. She ended staying for about 3 hours. The next week I decided to repeat with her and it was a similar experience except she was determined to get me off many times.

TomJackin
12-20-19, 20:29
Here for 3 nights.

Last night, I went to 3 bars / clubs that offered P2 P: Divas 1 & 2, and Bar El Zodiaco.

TR to follow.

Mr Enternational
12-20-19, 22:01
Here for 3 nights.

Last night, I went to 3 bars / clubs that offered P2 P: Divas 1 & 2, and Bar El Zodiaco.

TR to follow.Will you be going around the train tracks again?

TomJackin
12-22-19, 01:48
Will you be going around the train tracks again?Nah, I'm in Antigua running the streets naked. I like this place.

TomJackin
01-06-20, 22:59
Welcome to Antigua! The home of expats, backpackers, and Spanish schools.

Why go there? I've never been, had some days off, and the airfare was favorable. Even more so, I wanted to meet my Spanish teacher of four years.

In our hobby, Antigua is a tough town. BUT, when there is a need to play, I always seem to find someone to play with!

CBX:

I took the CBX bridge for $32 round trip to the Tijuana airport. I headed to the VIP lounge and paid around $22 for free flowing drinks and chow. Word of caution, CBX has gotten quite popular over time and there was large crowd trying to get through immigration. Thus, give yourself more time to get through the process.

The Pinche FMM:

"The FMM, Forma Migratoria Mltiple, is a tourist permit or tourist card that allows citizens from the USA And Canada (as well as from other countries) to travel in Mexico. ".

You have two options for the FMM. The less than 7 days that is free. OR you purchase a 6 month for multiple entries. Because I'm in Mexico almost once a week, I usually buy the 6 month FMM because I'm too fucking lazy to stand in line to get the free one every time I enter.

I bought my recent FMM while entering Tijuana earlier this December and I paid 558 pesos for the damn thing. Thus, I cleared immigration in Tijuana with no issues. BUT, when I was boarding my flight to Guate in Mexico City, one of the attendants took my FMM from me!

I was fucking pissed! When I boarded the aircraft, I raised holy hell about the issue (in somewhat of a nice way). One of the supervisors came aboard and tried to explain the reasoning, which I still don't understand. The supervisor told me not to worry because I would get a new free one when I return, but it would only be good for 7 days; WTF? My best guess is that if you are traveling to another location in Mexico, you hold on to the FMM. But if are headed to another country, they take the FMM.

Flight:

Round trip flights out of Tijuana on Aeromexico or Volaris can be had for less than 400 USD. The flight was less than three hours to Mexico City, and then another two to Guatemala. Overall, the air time was less than five hours; fast and easy trip.

Airport transportation:

Because I arrived somewhat late, I had the hotel arrange transportation from Guate to Antigua, it took around one hour to get to the hotel. The private car was pricy, but secure. I took Uber back to the airport for around 23 bucks.

Getting around town:

Uber was available all over Antigua and was priced reasonable. Plus, the town is not that big, so walking around exploring is the best way to check out what Antigua has to offer.

Lodging:

I stayed in Hotel Porta; really nice hotel. I had a garden deluxe room with a fireplace, which the girls loved. Great hotel and staff! The hotel is very quiet and I found it girl friendly, with discretion of course.

Money:

The currency in Guatemala is the Quetzal. Again, because I arrived somewhat late I exchanged some money, enough to get me through the night. The airport rate was 6. 11 to one USD; which sucked! The next day, I went to a bank called BAM and got a rate of 7. 57. When I was exploring the area Saturday, I saw a regular exchange place on 5th Ave. Next to a Subway restaurant; not sure of the exchange rate.

Communication:

I have the North American T-Mobile plan, so calls, texts, and. Using internet were included. Phone calls were 25 cents per minute. I used Google maps several times while walking around the city.

Spanish:

Another reason for my visit to Guatemala was to practice my Spanish with my teacher and the locals. Well, it seemed like many of the locals in the city spoke English and wanted to practice their English with me. But I was able to communicate in Spanish for the most part.

Restaurants:

I went to some restaurants and they were a hit and miss. Here are the highlights and lowlights:

La Casa de las Sopas. Very damn good!
La Fonda de la Calle Real. Expensive and the food sucks!
Angie Angie Caf - Very good Italian.
Restaurante Las Antorchas. Outstanding!
Cerro de San Cristobal. Great place for a wonderful view, and a drink of course. Food was also served; it was OK.

The mongering scene:

Strip / table dance clubs:

After research and exploring, I know of and been to three P2 P bars / clubs. They are all close together and just a short ride outside of Antigua. They are on your way to Jocotenango.

They are Divas 1 & 2 Clubs and Bar El Zodiaco.

In each club, I asked several questions and did my best to write the answers on my trusty note pad. The fichas were various prices; I am quoting the lowest ficha price. All three clubs I went to offered sex in the clubs. All quoted prices are in Guatemala Quetzals. If I'm wrong with any of the pricing in any of the clubs, please correct me.

WARNING: While I was running through the three clubs, I realized I was the only Gringo in the clubs, and that was just fine with me. But understand, these places seem to cater to locals. Having said that, I had a great time in all the places and never felt threaten in any way whatsoever.

Club: Divas 1 Club.
Cover: None.
Ficha: Varies on drink choice; around 50 and up.
Sex: 300 for 20 minutes /600 for 40 minutes /130 USD TLN.
On site: Yes.
Number of chicas: 10+ - Depending the night.
Quality of chicas: OK to Very Good.
Night / Time: Thursday at 10:00.
Comments: I was in this club every night when I was in Antigua. I pulled an overnight from two different girls. Both were from Nicaragua. There is one dark skinned chica from Belize that I really wanted to spend time with, but I ran out of time dammit!

Club: Divas 2 Club.
Sex: 300 for 20 minutes /600 for 40 minutes /130 USD TLN.
Number of chicas: 6 - Depending the night.
Night / Time: Thursday at 11:00.
Comments: I also was in this club every night when I was in Antigua. Yep, there were 6 chicas available and I had a chance to chat with them all. I just sat at the bar and they each chica came up and chatted; I liked this place too!

Club: Bar El Zodiaco.
Sex: 200 for 15 minutes / Not sure of the rest.
Number of chicas: 10+ - Depending the night.
Quality of chicas: OK to not sure.
Night / Time: Thursday at Midnight.
Comments: I only went to this bar the first night. All the girls were chunky and seemed drugged on boredom. I did not see any reason to stay or return to this bar / club.

Street girls:

I looked for SGs, but no luck whatsoever.

Casas / massage places:

I did not look for or visit any casas / massage places.

Ruins:

I did not look for or visit any ruins.

Volcanoes:

I did see a couple, but I kept my distance. After my horror experience with Mount Pinatubo in 1991 while in PI, I never want to deal with another fucking volcano ever again!

Museums:

I did not look for or visit any museums.

Churches:

I seen a bunch of churches, but I refused to enter any of them. Because they tend to burn down as I'm walking out of the damn place.

Cupid / Tinder / craigslist:

Because I already had an agenda before I arrived, I did not have much time to do much of anything else.

Overall thoughts on Antigua:

Safety:

I was all over the city and usually, I did not get back to the hotel until 2-4 am. I never once felt threatened and the staff in the clubs / restaurants treated me with the upmost respect.

Even though the trip was rather pricey, I still enjoyed what this city had to offer. I really enjoyed my time in country. The weather was cool during the day, but it cool down even more during the evenings. I had a great time exploring and documenting stuff for our community; no regrets whatsoever!

I also enjoyed all the female vendors wearing the traditional clothes with their kids in tow, also wearing the traditional clothing. What I thought was humorous were all the Mayan dressed vendors checking their Facebook and WhatsApp on their cell phones. I'm sure one of the Mayan gods, like Yum Kaax, would love to return to life and snatch all those damn cell phones!

Would I ever return to Antigua? Nah, lately I have this "been there, done that" mentality. And I still have two more Spanish speaking countries to explore. Also I have many places left to explore in Mexico.

As always, just my dos pinche pesos of course!

Huacho
09-24-21, 22:39
Are to be found on the east side of Alameda Santa Lucía, primarily on 2 a Calle. One is a deaf mute called Muda and gives good BJs. If you see some woman on that corner or in the block between Santa Lucía and 7 a Avenida gesticulating at you without saying anything, that's Muda. Then on the NW corner of 2 a Calle and 7 a Avenida you have Bar El Paso. Any unaccompanied woman in there can be presumed to be a hooker. There are three love hotels in this area. Blue Star #1 and #2 are on 1 a Calle, one between Santa Lucía and 7 a Avenida and one between 7 a and 6 a Avenidas. Hotel Bali is on 2 a Calle between either 6 a and 7 a Avenidas or between 7 a and Santa Lucía. So if you see a lone woman come out of one of these, 90% she is a hooker. Ditto if a man and woman come out together and go in different directions.

Also, not a streetwalker but there is a gal named Flor who works some of the gringo bars, Mono Loco and Travel Menu for example, and speaks perfect English due to growing up in the US before being deported at 17 to a country she did not even remember. Flor primarily sells weed but is open to suggestions, and is a freak.

I'm not sure if the clubs in Joco are open now but alcohol sales have to stop at 9 PM and I can't be arsed to go there sober.

SubComm
09-25-21, 06:04
Are to be found on the east side of Alameda Santa Luca, primarily on 2 a Calle. One is a deaf mute called Muda and gives good BJs. If you see some woman on that corner or in the block between Santa Luca and 7 a Avenida gesticulating at you without saying anything, that's Muda. Then on the NW corner of 2 a Calle and 7 a Avenida you have Bar El Paso. Any unaccompanied woman in there can be presumed to be a hooker. There are three love hotels in this area. Blue Star #1 and #2 are on 1 a Calle, one between Santa Luca and 7 a Avenida and one between 7 a and 6 a Avenidas. Hotel Bali is on 2 a Calle between either 6 a and 7 a Avenidas or between 7 a and Santa Luca. So if you see a lone woman come out of one of these, 90% she is a hooker. Ditto if a man and woman come out together and go in different directions.

Also, not a streetwalker but there is a gal named Flor who works some of the gringo bars, Mono Loco and Travel Menu for example, and speaks perfect English due to growing up in the US before being deported at 17 to a country she did not even remember. Flor primarily sells weed but is open to suggestions, and is a freak.

I'm not sure if the clubs in Joco are open now but alcohol sales have to stop at 9 PM and I can't be arsed to go there sober.Thanks for the intel. It's been a few years since I have been to Antigua but this should give me a good reason to return.

FloridaGuy123
11-05-21, 00:26

Why go there? I've never been, had some days off, and the airfare was favorable. Even more so, I wanted to meet my Spanish teacher of four years.

In our hobby, Antigua is a tough town. BUT, when there is a need to play, I always seem to find someone to play with!Hey Tom,

Thanks a lot for the info! Looking to take an impromptu trip down to Guatemala to hike some of the volcanos and to taste the local delicacies.

If you have any recommendations for Antigua please let me know.

Huacho
01-30-22, 00:15
Google is indicating that Diva's is open, and until 1 AM. It's outside the city limits of Antigua so I assume they can serve alcohol until at least 11 PM. If you want to check before heading out there.

Huacho
07-09-22, 22:20
Been approached twice recently, last month and last night, on 7 a Avenida near 4 a Calle. Close to La Bodegona. First one was about 3 in the afternoon. She was cute but I had just gotten off the treadmill and needed to shower, and had my regular coming over that night. I should have gotten her number. Then last night around 8 PM. This one was older and I was quite drunk so I took her back to my place for 300 Q. Everything covered, lots of rules, nice tits, WNR, didn't finish or really care. The regular is coming over tonight anyway. She's from England.

OctavioG
11-09-22, 23:51
I just spent 3 days in Antigua, had no luck with any of the street-walking areas mentioned, did not head to the clubs though. I didn't see anyone looking like a puta, but I did approach three different women I liked the look of and got zero acceptances. I guess the town is doing well-enough financially (it is beautiful with great restaurants) or the women are just tired of gringos, or maybe it was just me. Hoping for more luck in the capital.

Huacho
12-22-22, 14:46
Here is a phone number for a hooker that works in Antigua. Goes by Jesy. Nicaraguan. 502xxxx09. Tell her you got the number from a bartender; she has been going into the bars and handing out a card saying 'masajes why ms. ' Decent body, negotiable on price (try for 300), did her three times, probably done with her. Enjoy!

GauchoReal23
03-18-23, 05:53
Here is a phone number for a hooker that works in Antigua. Goes by Jesy. NicaraguanHey brother. Just go into town and saw this thread. No luck onthe number Now it looks like its a dude's. Any other advice? First round'll be on me.

TyGuacho.

GauchoReal23
03-18-23, 05:58
Arrived today and walked around a bit. Looking for a good spot or number. Love ass. Anyone else here that has some advice to give a guy looking to stickaround for a while?

Be cool to meet another old timer and grab a beer. Share some stories.

- TyGaucho.

GauchoReal23
03-18-23, 06:22
Google is indicating that Diva's is open, and until 1 AM. It's outside the city limits of Antigua so I assume they can serve alcohol until at least 11 PM. If you want to check before heading out there.Heard there's a second one open now. They separate locations or right next to each other?

- TyGaucho.

Chacal60
04-17-23, 13:10
I used Skokka with some hit or miss luck last year in GC, including one gal who was Antigua based. Mainly Nica and Salvadoran and a few of the contacts I made were scam / gang related but between the massage shops and Skokka I was only alone when I wanted to be.

Arrived today and walked around a bit. Looking for a good spot or number. Love ass. Anyone else here that has some advice to give a guy looking to stickaround for a while?

Be cool to meet another old timer and grab a beer. Share some stories.

- TyGaucho.

Giz99
04-18-23, 11:57
I used Skokka with some hit or miss luck last year in GC, including one gal who was Antigua based. Mainly Nica and Salvadoran and a few of the contacts I made were scam / gang related but between the massage shops and Skokka I was only alone when I wanted to be.I had some luck with Skokka but a lot of girls did want to come up from Guatemala city. I found one how had no issue travelling and repeated with her / Some of the agencies seemed flakey and pricier. I even found a short term novia through Badoo who visited on a regular basis.

DrDewman
04-29-23, 10:33
Hey brother. Just go into town and saw this thread. No luck onthe number Now it looks like its a dude's. Any other advice? First round'll be on me.

- TyGuacho.I saw your posts.

I am in town and would be great to meet up and show you around both Antigua and Guatemala City.

You do not have Direct Message. I'm unable to contact you.

Huacho
12-08-23, 07:13
Heard there's a second one open now. They separate locations or right next to each other?

- TyGaucho.Separate locations in the same part of Joco. Maybe 8 blocks apart, something like that. I'm not there any more.

TomJackin
12-10-23, 00:42
Heard there's a second one open now. They separate locations or right next to each other?

- TyGaucho.Divas 1 and Divas 2 are separate locations, around a block and then some from each other.

TomJackin
12-13-23, 20:54

Why go there again? I figured if I was in Guate for 3 nights, I might as well visit my online Spanish teacher and her family again.

This trip went to hell in a handbasket quickly. First, the Friday before, I learned my teacher just had burial services for a close family member. Thus, I was already dreading the trip.

I knew about the flower festival and it ended Sunday night and I arrived on Sunday afternoon. Usually without traffic, it takes an hour to get to Antigua from Guate. But because of the festival traffic, it took over 3 hours.

I got to my hotel, checked in, and I realized no taxis or Ubers were available. Therefore, I had to walk for 7 blocks to my restaurant on crappy uneven cobblestone roads! And I fucking hate cobblestone roads! When I was returning from the restaurant, I picked up a few things for my teacher's family and some wine for myself.

So, I was carrying two bags and was walking 7 blocks back to my hotel. I was less than 30 damn feet from my hotel entrance before the cobblestone sidewalk took me down. I fucked up my forehead and lost the tip of one of my fingers. A young couple came to my aid and helped me get back to my hotel.

Because I had blood everywhere, the manager freaked out when he saw me. I was in my room for 3 minutes when I got a knock on my door. The manager brought in a medical person. She was a little older and wore a white medical shirt. Hell, she could have been the hotel gardener. Either way, she helped me when I was in need; I really appreciated her help and I tipped her well to show my gratitude.

Flight:

I flew United Airlines round trip from San Diego to Guate. Three hours to Houston and another three to Guatemala City. Returning, there was a VIP lounge called, "Casa del Ron. " It was a great lounge.

Transportation:

I took an Uber from Guate to Antigua and the cost was 230. My Uber back to the Guate airport from Antigua cost 250.

Getting around town:

Uber was available all over Antigua and the prices were reasonable. Except, when there is a pinche festival! My first night there, because of the festival, no Ubers or taxis were available. However, the following day they were abundant!

Plus, the town is not that big, so walking around exploring is the best way to check out what Antigua has to offer. Wear good shoes!

Lodging:

I stayed at the Pensativo Hotel; an outstanding hotel. Great hotel and staff! The hotel was very quiet. Was it girl friendly? Not sure, I did not try to bring one into my room.

Money:

I use the Oanda web-site whenever I travel. The currency in Guatemala is Quetzal. When I looked at the exchange rate online, it was around 7. 70 to one US dollar. All I did was divide the amount of Quetzals by 8 and it seemed to work for me. I brought a lot of cash, but that turned out to be a bad move. I ended up only using ATMs. My ATM rate was 7. 25 to 1.

Communication:

I have the T-Mobile Go5 GPlus55 plan; no worries whatsoever.

Spanish:

Another reason for my visit to Guatemala was to practice my Spanish with my teacher and the locals. Well, it seemed like many of the locals in the city spoke English and wanted to practice their English with me. But I was fine with that. They spoke English and I spoke Spanish; a fair trade-off indeed.

Restaurants:

I did some research before I left and here are my thoughts on a few restaurants:

Welten. Excellent.

Bistrot 5 Outstanding.

Angie Angie. Excellent.

Overall, the food was excellent. Food venders were plentiful during the festival.

The mongering scene:

Strip / table dance clubs:

In each club, I asked several questions and did my best to write the answers on my trusty note pad. The fichas were various prices; I am quoting the lowest ficha price. Both clubs I went to offered sex in the clubs and outside of the club, too. All quoted prices are in Guatemalan Quetzals. If I'm wrong with any of the pricing in any of the clubs, please correct me.

I know of and been to two P2 P bars / clubs. They are both close together and just a short ride outside of Antigua. They are on your way to Jocotenango. They are Diva 1 & Diva 2. In 2019, there was another place called, "Bar El Zodiaco. " It was closed and the place sucked anyway!

WARNING: While I was running through the two clubs, I realized I was the only Gringo in the clubs, and that was just fine with me. But understand, these places only seem to cater to locals. Having said that, I had a great time in those clubs and never felt threaten in any manner.

Club: Diva 1.

Beer: 30.

Ficha: Varies on drink choice; starting at 50.

Sex: 400 for 20 minutes /1500 for TLN.

On / Off site: Yes.

Number of chicas: 10.

Night / Time: Monday /10:20.

Comments: This was a median size club filled with locals and me. The chicas I chatted with were quite playful and friendly. Nothing has changed since my trip in 2019; except the prices were a bit higher.

Club: Diva 2.

Beer: 30.

Ficha: 75.

Sex: 450 for 30 minutes /1500 for TLN.

On / Off site: Yes.

Number of chicas: 8.

Night / Time: Monday /11:00.

Comments: Yep, there were 8 chicas available and I had a chance to chat with all of them. I just sat at the bar and each chica came up and chatted; fun chicas too!

Street girls:

I looked for SGs, but no luck whatsoever.

Volcanoes:

I did see a couple, but I kept my distance. After my dramatic experience with Mount Pinatubo in 1991 while I was in the Philippines, I never want to deal with another fucking volcano ever again!

Churches:

I seen a butt-load of churches and I decided to enter one of them just for shits and giggles. I was in the damn thing for a couple of minutes and I started hearing fire trucks heading my way. Yep, lesson learned, again!

Escorts:

I was only there for two nights and the first night I was wounded, but I did check out the scene. The one agency I found that catered to Antigua was called, "SIMPLEESCORTS GT. " I chatted with two chicas, one was asking for 600 for one hour or 1000 for two hours. The other chica offered me 600 for two hours. So yes, there was a bit of escort action in the town.

Overall thoughts on Antigua:

Antigua is one of the safest cities in Central America; IMHO. Would I return to Antigua for a third time? Nah, after that disastrous trip, I am done with Antigua. Would I recommend others to visit? Absolutely! It is a small city, but it has a good amount of things to see and do. As well as, some monger activities. It is kind of a must-see city; IMHO.

Como siempre, Solo mis dos pinche pesos, por supuesto!