PDA

View Full Version : Had been to Kashish commercial street 3rd cross

Tirrence
12-31-13, 15:31
Timesdeal had an offer 600 Rs. For full body massage but no cross massage. So l called up the number and took an appointment for cross body massage. She said for cross body massage the charges would be extra (Rs. 1200). After much negotiation she agreed for 1000. It is in the 3rd cross of commercial street main road. Walking through till almost the end of 3rd cross I find this horrible place. I made up my mind to try this place. Was in for a shock when I actually traveled and reached the place. She started demanding 1200 or leave. I began to leave and the services were 1000 again. I saw the girl (masseur) and decided to go for it as she looked fine. No touching, basically no extras aah.

Points to note there are no male masseurs so just take the voucher. Let me warn you it is A shabby place unhygenic as well. The lady I think her name is Shakina is totally out of her Senses. She is never in control of Her mind. All together a horrible Place.

John Love19
01-07-14, 12:39
Timesdeal had an offer 600 Rs. For full body massage but no cross massage. So l called up the number and took an appointment for cross body massage. She said for cross body massage the charges would be extra (Rs. 1200). After much negotiation she agreed for 1000. It is in the 3rd cross of commercial street main road. Walking through till almost the end of 3rd cross I find this horrible place. I made up my mind to try this place. Was in for a shock when I actually traveled and reached the place. She started demanding 1200 or leave. I began to leave and the services were 1000 again. I saw the girl (masseur) and decided to go for it as she looked fine. No touching, basically no extras aah.

Points to note there are no male masseurs so just take the voucher. Let me warn you it is A shabby place unhygenic as well. The lady I think her name is Shakina is totally out of her Senses. She is never in control of Her mind. All together a horrible Place.This post need to be posted in appropriate city, and thread should be closed.

Jackson be graceful to do that

Regds,

JL

Tirrence
01-07-14, 15:29
This post need to be posted in appropriate city, and thread should be closed.

Jackson be graceful to do that

Regds,

JLHow do you do that.