PDA

View Full Version : Are Cebu Women boring you out of bed

Wander Luster
01-20-14, 04:14
I owned a biz in Cebu in the IT sector for a few years. Wife and I in the USA weren't getting along, so we split and I figured I'd live in Cebu. What I found is that I couldn't find a "relationship" with anyone who also turned me on in bed. In US, not a problem for me, but since I'm in my 40s I'd have to be with a middle aged woman, very attractive FOR HER AGE, but nothing like a 30 year old in Cebu. One woman I fooled around w / who was bad in bed but INTERESTING told me that Cebu was close to a cultural wasteland but Dujmaguete had people who cared about learning, doing new things, and not being boring.

Reading the Dumaguet board I'd hoped to find more about smart girls that stay in town after university as I'd heard from the chick in Cebu that lived in both. But I don't see that. Look, PH girls are the greatest, but in Cebu even those that went to University don't like to explore or expand their horizons. Shopping is the most challenging activity for many, and it's not their fault, it's the product of the culture there. Maybe Domaguete is no better, and is also more conservative?

Where is a place in the PH I can meet girls that are smart and will be open to Western guys? They went to the best universities, and I guess 99% of them are rich so they don't care about Westerners? Smart is sexy to me, but when I'm not in bed it's also interesting.

What about Thailand vs. PH. Any of you find girls are more / less boring, with interest only in Mall-ing.

Thanks.

Dirtdog
01-22-14, 20:11
I owned a biz in Cebu in the IT sector for a few years. Wife and I in the USA weren't getting along, so we split and I figured I'd live in Cebu. What I found is that I couldn't find a "relationship" with anyone who also turned me on in bed. In US, not a problem for me, but since I'm in my 40s I'd have to be with a middle aged woman, very attractive FOR HER AGE, but nothing like a 30 year old in Cebu. One woman I fooled around w / who was bad in bed but INTERESTING told me that Cebu was close to a cultural wasteland but Dujmaguete had people who cared about learning, doing new things, and not being boring.

Reading the Dumaguet board I'd hoped to find more about smart girls that stay in town after university as I'd heard from the chick in Cebu that lived in both. But I don't see that. Look, PH girls are the greatest, but in Cebu even those that went to University don't like to explore or expand their horizons. Shopping is the most challenging activity for many, and it's not their fault, it's the product of the culture there. Maybe Domaguete is no better, and is also more conservative?

Where is a place in the PH I can meet girls that are smart and will be open to Western guys? They went to the best universities, and I guess 99% of them are rich so they don't care about Westerners? Smart is sexy to me, but when I'm not in bed it's also interesting.

What about Thailand vs. PH. Any of you find girls are more / less boring, with interest only in Mall-ing.

Thanks.I have always had the same problem. Most chicas worth talking to are not good in bed. Same problem in Mexico, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

I usually get a male roommate and then let the chicas come by for the weekend.

Wander Luster
06-14-14, 06:11
I have always had the same problem. Most chicas worth talking to are not good in bed. Same problem in Mexico, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.

I usually get a male roommate and then let the chicas come by for the weekend.I'm afraid I have to disagree about the sex. Yes I've had some of the best sex when I was younger and traveling in Indonesia or Thailand at about age 30. But at age 40 I lived in Cebu for many months / over a year, and the number of incredible nights with girls there I'll never forget. Some were GF, others were from bars.

Out of bed is what was not as good -- intellectually challenged compared to chicks in USA.

Best memories: pussies that were so, so much more tight than any American. And, the energy level of the 9's that rocked my world, staying super wet for 2 hours.

Stroker Ace88
06-14-14, 18:07
WL,

You were the one who started this thread complaining that Cebu women were "boring you out of bed" and you couldn't find experienced exciting partners. Now you come back and post some dibble about "the number of incredible nights there I'll never forget", so which one is it?

Personally I think you have never visited. You hope and dream that one day you will get on a plane to SEA but that day has yet to arrive.

Wander Luster
06-25-14, 05:54
I'm afraid I have to disagree about the sex. Yes I've had some of the best sex when I was younger and traveling in Indonesia or Thailand at about age 30. But at age 40 I lived in Cebu for many months / over a year, and the number of incredible nights with girls there I'll never forget. Some were GF, others were from bars.

Out of bed is what was not as good -- intellectually challenged compared to chicks in USA.

Best memories: pussies that were so, so much more tight than any American. And, the energy level of the 9's that rocked my world, staying super wet for 2 hours.I agree! Spot on. The GF experience is awesome but is should be seen for what it is. I'm beginning to settle that GF in West vs. PH just should not be compared. Key is to find people to satisfy desire to not be boring outside of any PH GF connection.

WL.

Wander Luster
06-25-14, 06:00
WL,

You were the one who started this thread complaining that Cebu women were "boring you out of bed" and you couldn't find experienced exciting partners. Now you come back and post some dibble about "the number of incredible nights there I'll never forget", so which one is it?

Personally I think you have never visited. You hope and dream that one day you will get on a plane to SEA but that day has yet to arrive.Does your mental retardation cause you to spew shit and be super angry on here or is it the spewing and anger that cause.

Check out my prior posts. I had a decent sized company and spent years living in Cebu. Check my interaction w / others that were / are living there.

Incredible AND boring. Are you able to see a world that is incredible in some cases but based on what I said boring for more time than we would want to put up w / ?