PDA

View Full Version : Zamboanga

Dkooau
01-29-14, 13:55
Does anyone know what's happening here?

Soapy Smith
01-30-14, 00:14
Does anyone know what's happening here?Maybe you could be a little more specific with your question. One of our regulars, GE, continues to advise avoiding Zamboanga. Or, if that's not possible, exercise extreme caution. May we assume you know about recent events in Zamboanga?

http://www.rappler.com/nation/40640-zamboanga-crisis-war

http://www.rappler.com/nation/special-coverage/zamboanga-crisis/45913-zamboanga-forgotten-crisis

Radical Guy
01-30-14, 01:23
Maybe you could be a little more specific with your question. One of our regulars, GE, continues to advise avoiding Zamboanga. Or, if that's not possible, exercise extreme caution. May we assume you know about recent events in Zamboanga?

http://www.rappler.com/nation/40640-zamboanga-crisis-war

http://www.rappler.com/nation/special-coverage/zamboanga-crisis/45913-zamboanga-forgotten-crisisIn the Philippines, however, the Filipinas are more dangerous than the terrorists. LOL.

RG

Soapy Smith
01-30-14, 07:05
In the Philippines, however, the Filipinas are more dangerous than the terrorists. LOL. RGPerhaps so, but which of these creates the greater net benefit to the economy?

Dkooau
02-16-14, 17:36
I think the situation is settled now. Do you know any pickup bars at zambo?

I heard there are promoting girls working. At least that what they are calling themselves, they are not freelancers or anyone they are working for the bar or a beer company which they have to promote the particular beer.

Anyone heard about this happening before?

JonesLover
02-22-22, 22:38
Hello,

I have just bought the ticket for the Philippines. I will reach Cagayan de Oro and I will be there for 10 days. But then I don't know yet where I will go.

If you have been Zamboanga City, I would like to know how it is compared to Davao. I have been to Davao many years ago and I liked it very much, I don't mean the city, but the people, so kind and sweet. In your opinion, could Zamboanga be even more interesting than Davao for the quality of the girls?

However reading the pandemic risk in the Philippines, I am noticing that Zamboanga City is Alert Level 3. Uffff.

Cbea20
03-20-22, 04:28
I think the situation is settled now. Do you know any pickup bars at zambo?

I heard there are promoting girls working. At least that what they are calling themselves, they are not freelancers or anyone they are working for the bar or a beer company which they have to promote the particular beer.

Anyone heard about this happening before?Promoters or promodizers, always pretty girls, are hired to promote the product, such as beer or cigarettes at night spots or food items in the supermarkets. They are not freelance prostitutes. Not on the job, anyway. I had a girl visiting me in between assignments. Her food promotion group would swoop in on supermarkets in other cities.

Regarding Zamboanga City, I have no personal information. I've know girls from there, but I regard it as a dangerous place to avoid.

Goferring
03-20-22, 05:48
In your opinion, could Zamboanga be even more interesting than Davao for the quality of the girls?'Interesting' could be a major understatement if beheading and kidnap rates high on your wish list. I don't have first hand experience but I asked a similar question here and was warned off by several long term Mindanao residents.

I've been stalking, oops I mean enthusiastiaclly perusing, FCupid and PLove and have come to the conclusion that girls from Zamboanga City are farking gorgeous.....I'm not sure what triggered your initial attraction to Z girls but keep in mind Zamboanga City is the centre of online romance scams. Lots of fake promises and profiles.

Good luck. G.

WilBarry
12-14-22, 19:10
I recently visited Zamboanga in order to meet a beautiful girl. Oh what a mistake, doh!

Flight tickets were about $45 round trip. The city is very different from hustle and bustle of Manila, even though the population is a sizeable 1 million. There are basically no taxis, grab, condos, 24 hour ministops, massage places, bars, red light areas and foreigners. For some reason, there are no cockroaches. Amazing! From the airport to my accommodation was 80 php. The girl took me around town, mostly tourist stuff. Had curacha crab for lunch. It was just mediocre for a whopping 1500 php. Had some ceviche for another 500 php, absolutely pathetic. I'd rather eat the 10 php fish balls from a street vendor. Anyways I got curious and asked the girl to ask the waitress how much she earns in a day. The waitress said about 400 php per day and each day she works about 14 hours, holy crap. How do people even afford to eat this stuff. Later we went out to some church area where they sell hand woven goods. There is a pier nearby where you can throw coins into the water and old men will dive and fetch your change. Was somewhat amusing.

Strolled around the mall and saw some cute girls but nothing special. There are so many muslims wearing hijabs, no idea how approachable these girls are. But yeah I was here only for one day, I'm sure there are other things to do but probably won't be coming back.