PDA

View Full Version : Uttar Pradesh

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

NishLover
11-24-15, 05:31
Bro, kuch nahi milega (nothing you would get), I have had my share of similar FK but it was waste of time, energy and mood. Moreso you cannot demand for such a price. You already are in heaven, you can have that there itself.

Happy to put a note on your post.

CheersBro you are right I am in heven I had the same at but issue was it was the stuff sp quotes at 2500 but since it was a recommendation byp** you know whom I am talking about the broker took 700 but didn't got the cheap stuff experience. Sometimes ifyou have a good network that is counter productive.

Imperialist
11-26-15, 09:57
I will be in Varanasi next week.

I am looking for a proper contact for GFE in reasonable budget for LT.

Would someone be able to help me please with the same. I assure to reciprocate for the same in future.

Thanks in advance.

Optimist Me
11-29-15, 12:45
Hello group,

Is there action in greater Noida? There are plenty of NE, Afro babes all over Ansal plaza, jagat market etc. But I don't get to hear anything so far. Any leads?Greater Noida is full of services behind curtains. You can get lots of students studying there and Africans in 2-3 k.

They do it for pocket money. All you need to do is exploration and right contact. Jaxxx farx is den of it.

NishLover
12-01-15, 17:34
I will be in Varanasi next week.

I am looking for a proper contact for GFE in reasonable budget for LT.contact. Ritu

Would someone be able to help me please with the same. I assure to reciprocate for the same in future.

Thanks in advance.Contact Ritu at Varanasi but she is bit pricey negotiate hard.

JessyBlr
12-02-15, 02:03
Greater Noida is full of services behind curtains. You can get lots of students studying there and Africans in 2-3 k.

They do it for pocket money. All you need to do is exploration and right contact. Jaxxx farx is den of it.I would love to explore this. But I just don't have any leads. Do you have any pointers. I live and work very close to Jagat Farm.

NishLover
12-03-15, 05:57
Can someone please share Kanpur SP indies no. My friend is in urgent need please help.

KarmaGuy
12-03-15, 17:08
Can someone please share Kanpur SP indies no. My friend is in urgent need please help.Mohit SP number ending with 404 is the safest bet for you in Kanpur. Have been to Kanpur for 12 days. There my colleague passed that contact.

Sanjay321
12-04-15, 04:36
Hi bros,

I will visit Allahabad on Sunday. Need help of seniors from Allahabad.

I can reciprocate at Kolkata.

Sanjay

Lachhipur Wala
12-05-15, 03:47
Hi bros,

I will visit Allahabad on Sunday. Need help of seniors from Allahabad.

I can reciprocate at Kolkata.

SanjayHow can we help you without pm?

NishLover
12-10-15, 05:01
Tasted two new birds in Lucknow one with my regular SP Priya other with a new SP Ramesh. Ramesh offers a housewife since long but asks for min 4000/1 HR.

New girl with Priya (pic attached) is god to use specially her BBJ technique just cleans the pipe with sultry action.

The housewife with SP Ramesh gives a just an average experience overall experience is good but too pricey for 4000.

NishLover
12-10-15, 15:08
Today's dinner. Friends please review.

Ge148
12-10-15, 20:26
Hey Nish,

Appreciate your help last month but could not avail. Planning again a short LKO trip. How much damage for attached gal? Looks tempting.

Tasted two new birds in Lucknow one with my regular SP Priya other with a new SP Ramesh. Ramesh offers a housewife since long but asks for min 4000/1 HR.

New girl with Priya (pic attached) is god to use specially her BBJ technique just cleans the pipe with sultry action.

The housewife with SP Ramesh gives a just an average experience overall experience is good but too pricey for 4000.

Lachhipur Wala
12-12-15, 03:22
Today's dinner. Friends please review.Hi! Soon you will be awarded 'monger of you. P. 2015'. Carry on! Have you tasted charbagh pair of cutie?

NishLover
12-12-15, 03:44
Hi! Soon you will be awarded 'monger of you. P. 2015'. Carry on! Have you tasted charbagh pair of cutie?Charbagh pair. Don't know about them.

LocalAshishwiz
12-12-15, 09:09
Went to this SP named Mahi near Munshipuliya.

Gave two choices liked one. But he told that she was having period. LOL why did he send the pic in first place. Told no BBJ but no time Boundation.

Chose the other girl and went there and enjoyed. Pic is in attachment. Girl is much darker in real.

Damage 2200.

Looks 5.

NishLover
12-13-15, 04:06
Still looking for Charbagh chicks. Not getting how to reach the duo.

Lachhipur Wala
12-13-15, 09:50
Still looking for Charbagh chicks. Not getting how to reach the duo.Have patience! I have pmed you. Soon you will find them. They can be seen after 1 HR round in charbagh lanes.

CharmingHorse
12-16-15, 06:26
Greater Noida is full of services behind curtains. You can get lots of students studying there and Africans in 2-3 k.

They do it for pocket money. All you need to do is exploration and right contact. Jaxxx farx is den of it.Hi Optimistme,

Can you drop a little more hint on Jaxxx farx? I am unable to decipher it and would love to have some fun with college gals at Noida / Greaternoida.

Lachhipur Wala
12-17-15, 02:50
Some friends asked for charbagh duo babes. In fact, they are street girls and I shocked to see such cuties on road. So not dared to check them. Next time, check them and then take their number. Local friends may joim me.

Wanderer31
12-17-15, 04:05

They do it for pocket money. All you need to do is exploration and right contact. Jaxxx farx is den of it.Hi bro,

Can you please share details of the den you are mentioning in GN / NOI area and how to explore. I have my PM active. Please you may send details there.

Thanks in advance.

Golem
12-18-15, 08:13
Hi friends,

I'll be visiting Allahabad tomorrow for a few days, hope to have a banging Christmas there. Any leads would be welcome.

Thank you

Lachhipur Wala
12-18-15, 14:45
Hi friends,

I'll be visiting Allahabad tomorrow for a few days, hope to have a banging Christmas there. Any leads would be welcome.

Thank youGo to main Chowk chauraha near jewellary shop. You will find wine shop. Enter narrow gali and search for a cutie!

Ssinger999
12-18-15, 19:14
Went to this SP named Mahi near Munshipuliya.

Gave two choices liked one. But he told that she was having period. LOL why did he send the pic in first place. Told no BBJ but no time Boundation.

Chose the other girl and went there and enjoyed. Pic is in attachment. Girl is much darker in real.

Damage 2200.

Looks 5.She looks quite cute! Even accounting for color enhancements with the photo, it looks like you found a good one.

Possible
12-26-15, 23:05
Hi friends,
Thank youReally, then do bang someone and post, I would love to read your reviews, save the contact for my future use bro.

Have fun,

All the best.

TheComFan
01-09-16, 14:02
Go to main Chowk chauraha near jewellary shop. You will find wine shop. Enter narrow gali and search for a cutie!Hi,

I'm a 20 year old student living in Allahabad. I have never mongered before.

I've heard about Meerganj, and I went there once, but I could not find any attractive girl. Maybe I was in the wrong gali. I left in two minutes.

I went to Chowk chauraha, but I couldn't find anything there. It seemed like a Muslim area.

Do you have any tips for me? Are there any specific things that I should take care of, like not taking my wallet and stuff. Should be scared of the police?

I've had sex before, but I really want to DFK with a girl. Do the girls do that?

Thanks for starting the forum and posting here.

Lachhipur Wala
01-11-16, 03:12
Hi,

I've heard about Meerganj, and I went there once, but I could not find any attractive girl. Maybe I was in the wrong gali. I left in two minutes.

I went to Chowk chauraha, but I couldn't find anything there. It seemed like a Muslim area.

Do you have any tips for me? Are there any specific things that I should take care of, like not taking my wallet and stuff. Should be scared of the police?

I've had sex before, but I really want to DFK with a girl. Do the girls do that?

Thanks for starting the forum and posting here.Hinted enough in previous report. Girls of that house are good both in look and behavior. But being a rld, all cons may be. Although safe.

Possible
01-13-16, 04:37
Hi,
Thanks for starting the forum and posting here.Hey buddy,

At 20 you have more options then to start mongering, just look around and you going to have best fuck and luck man.

Simultaneously, you should care about goal. You have life for it.

This is stupid but felt like to put my views, rest its upto you to do what ever you feel like as you are the best judge.

Its truly Possible.

Rocky Singh
01-15-16, 22:52
Can you guys provide any help for Varanasi? For anything that is possible there. Spa, FS or anything? I don't know how it goes there. I can pay decently. Not looking for any cheap stuff.

Lachhipur Wala
01-25-16, 13:19
Seems cold effected adversly this forum! Where are Nishlover and other active members? Yesterday LE raided in gomtinagar. Bad news, Lucknow friends.

Possible
01-26-16, 11:23
Seems cold effected adversly this forum! Where are Nishlover and other active members? Yesterday LE raided in gomtinagar.Hey bro, seems you are right, Nish lover too stopped exploring or keeping all to himself, further, Lucknow folks are not bringing newer stuff rather are keeping not so catchy stuff at higher rates.

UP thread needs some real warm folks to work on indies and SPs.

Where are you all.

AmRock
01-30-16, 14:05
Visiting Varanasi for 2 days. Can someone help me for cute inde with good BJ can reciprocate in Mumbai.

PM active.

Thanks.

Possible
02-02-16, 01:40
Visiting Varanasi for 2 days.
PM active.
Thanks.Hey bro, even I have not read anything for the city here. Sure both Indies and SPs are there, but look for the right one.

P.S. - No I do not have and leads in thee city.

Cheers.

Dhairy
02-02-16, 15:19
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum.

No subscription yet, will definitely take it soon.

I wanted to know any spas or Sp in the area (Ghaziabad).

Hints would be appreciated.

TanishaRoy12
02-08-16, 11:58
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Member #4648
02-10-16, 08:32
Tasted 2 spa in Kanpur in single day to get only KLPD.

1. spa 2nd floor rave 3. Its been in isolated place so thought of trying it. Assigned Miss L. It was good message but only up to erection. No extra. Then she suggested to go rave moti for extra.

2. Spa in rave moti. Bigger KLPD. She could not even hive me erection. Highly frustrated left spa 30 min before time leaving message in between. Such a big KLPD day.

NishLover
02-10-16, 19:21
Suddenly all old SP have started passing off and everyday a new SP appears. But quality of stuff they have remains the same. I was away from the forum because instead of working girls I started seeing some sex starved house wife's. Of course with help of my.

Why regular SP Indi Priya.

Amit5981
02-13-16, 04:54
Yesterday was my best day in mongering. Met a couple through loc and met them yesterday. Male guy left as I reached their hotel. Wife was really hot. Everything on menu apart from anal and CIM. Enjoyed a lot with her for two hours two shots. Charges on higher side but its worth every penny. Would love to meet them again.

Lachhipur Wala
02-18-16, 03:38
I was asked by a bombayite ISG friend to provide help in Allahabad on his phone. I provided full guidance. Afterward I asked about his experience. He neither replied nor shared on ISG. What to do such 1 side love?

Harry79
02-18-16, 04:24
I was in Roorkee for a few days, was wondering if there is any mongering scene here. Don't have high hopes but still if someone can help would be great. I can reciprocate anytime in Delhi.

Cheers,

Harry 79

VishudJb
02-21-16, 15:03
Hey buddy,

At 20 you have more options then to start mongering, just look around and you going to have best fuck and luck man.

Simultaneously, you should care about goal. You have life for it.

This is stupid but felt like to put my views, rest its upto you to do what ever you feel like as you are the best judge.

Its truly Possible.Good advice possible you are a gem of a person.

Ge148
02-21-16, 20:34
Hi friends,

Planning Lucknow trip in early March. Any indi or SP providing quality stuff for Full night. Please PM. I can help in Delhi if any brother need.

Nish bro?? Help buddy.

Lachhipur Wala
02-22-16, 12:58
ISG friends can pm for MP in lucknow, but with mob. Number and assurance to post their experience.

LocalAshishwiz
02-26-16, 11:47
Hi friends,

I have been dormant on forum for a while.

Contacted this SP named Ravi and got two photos. Liked one. She was a very fair Nepali. Pics attached.

Went there and started the action. Very nice attitude and she was coming all over me. Slowly slowly took off all her clothes and she was looking very pretty naked asking in her cute Nepali voice ab tum kya karoge. Did first shot on top of her and got off. In the second shot rammed her pretty good in missionary position. She was not very tight but feeling the pain of ramming by shivering which was nice. I was holding both her hands tight. After wards I asked her to suck my cock without condom. It was not in the menu but she agreed. I think she was into me. Then asked her to lie down and put my cock on her mouth. Gradually she was taking more of it inside. Then came in missionary again and finished. The best part is that I was filming the whole video! Voila.

Overall very good experience.

Damage 3.5 k.

WIR yes.

AryanB
02-28-16, 09:05
Has any fellow tried this spa near Burlington on the first floor of a dilapidated building, just below the gym? I got to know about this place and wanted to check it out. Went there at around 8:30 and it was closed. It looked kinda shady from the outside but I'v heard that one can get some action here.

I've tried the O (citrus fruit) spa which has several branches in the city but their no door policy is a bummer. One can't expect much action there and it's way too expensive.

Lachhipur Wala
03-01-16, 05:34
Has any fellow tried this spa near Burlington on the first floor of a dilapidated building, just below the gym? I got to know about this place and wanted to check it out. Went there at around 8:30 and it was closed. It looked kinda shady from the outside but I'v heard that one can get some action here.

I've tried the O (citrus fruit) spa which has several branches in the city but their no door policy is a bummer. One can't expect much action there and it's way too expensive.I called them once and got repeated calls for availing their services. But one ISG friend warned against this MP. So did not try. If you or anyone tried, please write. One more in Gomti nagar seems good but high rate.

AryanB
03-01-16, 18:48
I called them once and got repeated calls for availing their services. But one ISG friend warned against this MP. So did not try. If you or anyone tried, please write. One more in Gomti nagar seems good but high rate.Got to know about one spa at Kapoorthala where one can get some action, they have put up a big billboard with their name on the building where its located. One of my friend went there recently. They don't have NE staff, only local girls. I'll report back if I happen to visit Burlington spa or if I come across any of my friend who has gone there.

NishLover
03-08-16, 13:24
Dear,

Today I retried Body Spa at Burlington Lucknow. Paid 2500 for 2500 for 90 min massage 45 min normal tel malish and 45 min massage with HJ+BJ.

New trend in LKO but below standard.

AryanB
03-14-16, 18:47
Has anyone got any lead for SP with number ending 868? He uploads awesome pics on WhatsApp DP. I called him once and he asked to come at Sahara hospital. He quotes 10 k for night and 6 k for ST. If he's genuine then I'm ready to shell out money for the girls he offers definitely look worth the money.

NishLover
03-17-16, 14:11
Has anyone got any lead for SP with number ending 868? He uploads awesome pics on WhatsApp DP. I called him once and he asked to come at Sahara hospital. He quotes 10 k for night and 6 k for ST. If he's genuine then I'm ready to shell out money for the girls

he offers definitely look worth the money.Never heard of this SP I know mostly all of them.

RonyJane
03-23-16, 19:22
Can anybody text me about some leads in Lucknow my range is 2 k-4 k.

Thanks in advance.

AryanB
03-23-16, 21:42
Never heard of this SP I know mostly all of them.Some pics shared by this SP.

Lachhipur Wala
03-24-16, 10:30
Happy Holi to all contributing members of this thread! Hope to enjoy and write more.

AlTheBull
03-28-16, 07:02
Hi guys,

On a 3 day trip to Varanasi or Benaras. I will appreciate any leads on MPs or Indis or any action place to relax after all day working.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Lachhipur Wala
03-28-16, 13:13
Hi guys,

On a 3 day trip to Varanasi or Benaras. I will appreciate any leads on MPs or Indis or any action place to relax after all day working.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.You also pmed same to me. There was no need of pm as pm is for direct information, confidential. Sorry friend, I have no Varanasi contact. Only heard its rld shivdaspur. You can try and write.

Rocky2300
04-04-16, 19:17
Hey guys,

Was in the capital a week ago, tried the so called Ora body spa (famous spa chain in Lucknow) in the Ashian colony.

Nothing to talk about as the menu was blank. The NE girl politely declined my inquiry about extras.

I even asked the receptionist if any other staff provide extras but she also said no.

So avoid this spa. Charges were 1900.

Rocky2300

LocalAshishwiz
04-05-16, 13:08
Hey guys,

Was in the capital a week ago, tried the so called Ora body spa (famous spa chain in Lucknow) in the Ashian colony.

Nothing to talk about as the menu was blank. The NE girl politely declined my inquiry about extras.

I even asked the receptionist if any other staff provide extras but she also said no.

So avoid this spa. Charges were 1900.

Rocky2300It depends on you.

Once I tried in Mahanagar. Negotiated for only 1500 rs.

Got one NE plump girl. I asked her if I can remove underwear. She agreed. Then asked her to focus on that area. Afterwards she started giving me BJ.

After action tipped her although she was not asking for it.

TheComFan
04-09-16, 20:52
You must be the change that you want to see in the world. Two months ago, I would've been so grateful for a guide to Meerganj. It would saved me a lot of trouble.

However, now that I've gone through the initial phase and been there thrice, I feel like I can give an idea as to what one can expect while going there.

A little background about me. I'm a 20 year old college student, in a small college with 95% guys. My first sexual experience was with a German prostitute while I went there on a school trip, so the bar was set pretty high. For anyone who thinks I'm too young for mongering, you're right. But there are limited options for getting a GF or sex partner otherwise in this city. I'm by no means a regular, and the last time I went was three months ago. Nonetheless I feel like this information can help out beginners and first timers.

Firstly, it might be common sense, but do not take your wallet or smartphone. I made those mistakes the first and second time I went. I got lucky. The girls had smartphones themselves so they didn't steal it. Only take 200 rupees or so and whatever change you need to go back home.

Secondly, Meerganj is not a place where you have sex. It's a place where you scratch an itch. That's it. This was perhaps the biggest disappointment. No matter how sweet a girl will be, she will promise you a lot. She'll say that she'll do DFK and hang out with you and spend an hour. All you have to give is 300. Then she takes you to a small room, and you have to give her the money. Now mind you, at this point, she will take whatever money you have. If you have a 1000, she will take all of it. Some of the bad girls will actually frisk you and check all your clothes to see if you're hiding any money. You will be stripped dry. So it's better if you only take the money you need.

Now about the girls themselves. Most of them are ugly. Point blank. There are no show stoppers or stunner in Meerganj. Hell, there aren't any of those in the city walking around. The first girl I was with had armpit hair. I was disgusted that I walked out without even fucking. The second girl was extremely cute, and she smelled good. I cannot explain how good that feels when all the other around you are smelly and hairy. She was pretty nice as well, and she was decent.

About the sex, you won't get anything more than starfish sex for 10-15 minutes. And you'll be so disgusted with your surroundings that you will not want to last long anyway. Both the times, the girls took all the money I had, as I was stupid enough to take more money with me.

All in all, you might find a cute girl in Meerganj, like I did once. You'll want to spend some time with her, you may want more things on the menu like DFK for me, but you'll only get starfish sex for five minutes.

Hope this will be helpful to future mongers. I want all of us to be more helpful in this regard, some other tips for RLD in the city will be helpful as well.

Possible
04-10-16, 03:44
You must be the change that you want to see in the world. Two months ago, I would've been so grateful for a guide to Meerganj. It would saved me a lot of trouble.
I'm a 20 year old college student,
Hope this will be helpful to future mongers. I want all of us to be more helpful in this regard, some other tips for RLD in the city will be helpful as well.Yes I am one who would advise you to stay away from this for some more time, LOL.

Indeed this is a nice and informative post, You won't take my advice so keep posting useful post like this.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
04-11-16, 02:00
One friend has written his bad experience of allahabad rld. But not wrote period. Meerganj was heaven 10 yrs ago and degrading since then. Then there were dancing girls really to enjoy. Real crackdown here was 2 yrs ago when land mafia forced to shut many good brothels. Even today, some particular area girls are well behaved beauties. Administration may shift this area to outskirts soon.

NishLover
04-11-16, 03:19
Got a offer from new massage parlor at nNishatgunj FS on menu at 2000 I didn't try but my friend went and enjoyed.

TheComFan
04-11-16, 13:38
One friend has written his bad experience of allahabad rld. But not wrote period. Meerganj was heaven 10 yrs ago and degrading since then. Then there were dancing girls really to enjoy. Real crackdown here was 2 yrs ago when land mafia forced to shut many good brothels. Even today, some particular area girls are well behaved beauties. Administration may shift this area to outskirts soon.Of course, sir you know more than me as you are way more experienced.

Do you mind shedding light on which houses are the ones with well behaved good looking girls?

Lachhipur Wala
04-12-16, 04:42
Of course, sir you know more than me as you are way more experienced.

Do you mind shedding light on which houses are the ones with well behaved good looking girls?House on 1st floor in narrow gali adjacent to wine shop, kapoor gali. Rate 500-1000.

TheComFan
04-12-16, 09:45
House on 1st floor in narrow gali adjacent to wine shop, kapoor gali. Rate 500-1000.Thanks. Is there a specific time as well? The last time I went there it was all empty. It was around 5 pm. After crossing that Gali, I reached a road where the main meerganj area was.

Overland Nepal
04-12-16, 19:19
Have good contacts in knp. If any one requires pm me in return I want your contacts in KNP and Delhi.Can you please suggest me some places where an indi could be find easily or give some contacts of Indes for good full service in my room.

FunFriend
04-12-16, 19:29
New here from Kanpur.

Overland Nepal
04-12-16, 19:49
Yaar its very difficult to me to find a SP in Lucknow or in Kanpur. Please tell me how you find / if you have his / her contact details then share or tell me where I can easily find a SP or and Inde for full service.

Overland Nepal
04-12-16, 19:51
Do you have any idea where I can easily find a SP or and Inde in LKO. Or have you any contact number.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Possible
04-13-16, 11:04
New here from Kanpur.

Yaar its very difficult to me to find a SP in Lucknow or in Kanpur. Please tell me how you find / if you have his / her contact details then share or tell me where I can easily find a SP or and Inde for full service.Kanpur is comparatively dry and is among close net, but in any of the case you need PM which I do not find with you, how do you think you can get help in absence of PM.

Have fun.

Sir Lancelot
04-14-16, 18:41
This diary continues from three days I posted on the Delhi forum.

DAY FOUR.

5 am alarm calls are never much fun. I hauled myself out of bed, cleaned my teeth in a zombie-like state, got changed, finished my last minute packing and then took a rickshaw to New Delhi Train Station. It was strange to see the streets of Delhi so quiet.

I've never seen such a long train. I arrived at Platform 1 at 5. 35 am but it took 15 minutes walking up and down the platform to find my carriage. I was in 1st class on a table of four, opposite a middle aged Indian couple and next to a pretty Indian girl who spent the entire trip listening to headphones. My ticket cost 929 rupees. Shortly after we pulled away from Delhi station I was given a bottle of water, then five minutes later a newspaper, followed by some kind of spiced milk drink. By the time the sky started to lighten and we were heading through countryside, I was given a banana, then some corn flakes, then some toast, followed by a coffee and an omelette. Nothing arrived at the same time. I was hoping to sleep on the two hour train journey but I didn't get chance because every five minutes I got handed something to eat or drink!

When I stepped out of Agra train station I got mobbed by a rugby scrum of taxi drivers. As usual I picked the least aggressive one who was stood quietly in the background. He was a knowledable and softly spoken guy called Sabi. He had a mate with him, Akil, a short chap with a pencil moustache and a big smile. In the short journey to my hotel he asked "you like Indian girls?" so I sensed he could be a useful person to know. I arranged for them to pick me up early afternoon to take me to the Taj Mahal.

I booked in to Hotel Merit on Taj Link Road, opposite TDI mall. I'd pre-booked a room for two nights on Agoda for 3000 rupees and it was clean and spacious but once again windowless. No room with a view for me in Agra. I felt tired after the early start, so slept for a few hours.

At 1 pm I met Sabi and Akil down in reception. They took me to the Taj Mahal and it was every bit as spectacular as I imagined. As expected, it was very busy. Afterwards we went to Mehtab Bagh, a park on the opposite shore of the Yamuna River, which offered more great views of the Taj but this time without the crowds. As the sun slowly lowered in the sky and Taj Mahal's marble turned to orange, my conversation with Akil turned to girls.

"I can take you to place with beautiful Indian girls" Akil said with a knowing smile.

He went on to explain that it was a spa near my hotel where extras can be negotiated. I decided to give it a go. Even though spas that offer 'extras' aren't usually my scene, a massage sounded perfect after a long day of sight-seeing. If it led to sex or even just a fumble, it would be a good way to round off the day. At the very least it could be useful for research purposes.

We arrived at the spa. There was desk in front of a small lounge area with leather couches. Posters on the wall of beautiful women smiling orgasmic smiles advertised legitimate massages. The three of us sat down and the manager bought me a small cup of chai. I sipped it as Akil chatted to the owner in a hushed tone. The conversation was in Hindi and I sensed that the spa didn't normally offer extras but Akil was brokering a deal on my behalf.

After a few minutes Akil told me that a one hour body massage would cost a steep price of 4,000 rupees. I was shocked, that's about four times the price of same service in Thailand. He told me that a handjob would cost an additional 4,000 rupees and sex a whopping 8,000 rupees. He added "price includes anal" with a smile. 12,000 rupees (120 quid) for a massage and fuck is getting in to the realms of London call girl prices! It was far more than I was willing to pay.

At least it proved that sex is available in Agra though, albeit for a price!

It didn't surprise me. Agra has huge crowds of visitors but few sex venues, so prices are sky-high. It's a question of supply and demand. It was the same at massage parlors in Siem Reap, near Angkor what in Cambodia. A small underground sex scene. It's not hard to imagine cashed-up and foot-weary male tourists coming in to a place like this to get a 'happy ending' to round off their day, probably relishing the chance to get away from their wife for a few hours.

As much as I love sex, I don't like to pay extortionate prices for it. I could probably fuck 15 of the prettiest girls in GB Road for that kind of price!

I negotiated the body massage down to 2,000 rupees for one hour and told them that I didn't want extras. I could see in their disappointed reactions that Sabi and Akil sensed a healthy commission slipping through their fingers. Akil chatted with the owner again in Hindi, more urgency in his voice this time, and then told me that the owner had agreed to come down to a price of 5,000 rupees for sex.

It made me laugh. Firstly I hadn't even met the girl yet! Secondly I knew all three of them would get a cut if I decided to fuck the girl, which is why the initial price of 8,000 was so high. The fact they'd now lowered it by exactly 3,000 rupees suggested that each of them had agreed to forego 1,000 to ensure they at least get some money in their back pockets. I assumed the arrangement was that if I paid 5,000 for sex, each of them would still get a nice little bonus of 1,000 for arranging it, leaving 2,000 for the girl.

I told them I just wanted the body massage.

The owner called three girls in to the room one by one. All three were young and slim, probably early twenties. Two were pretty, one was fairly average. I chose the prettiest who also happened to be the smiliest. Her name was Sun and she certainly brightened my day up! She was 24 years old from Delhi. She had a pretty face and long wavy hair. She wore big ear-rings and bracelets on her wrists. I bet she struggles with metal detectors at airports.

Sun led me through to a dark room with a massage table in the middle. She handed me a pair of disposable paper underpants and instructed me to get unchanged. Sun then showed me a bottle of massage oil and asked "okay?" I assume some customers don't want to smell of massage oils when they return to their wife. Fortunately I didn't need to worry about that.

The massage was one of the best I've had in Asia. She had magic hands and inevitably as she worked on my thighs I felt myself getting hard. Although I had decided against extras earlier, now they seemed a much better idea. I'm sure in the privacy of the room I could have got a much cheaper price without having to pay hefty cuts to the three men in reception.

After half an hour she asked me turn over. It looked like I was pitching a tent in the disposable pants. She must have noticed but didn't say anything. She continued the massage but now we were facing each other, she talked more and was smily and flirty. She massaged one of my hands so I held her hand and we danced to an Indian song that was playing. She laughed and asked "you like to dance?" I replied "yes, we go to nightclub tonight?" She nodded.

She continued her massage and I began to consider the possibility that I might not have to pay for sex with her at all. At one point she asked "do you have wife?" I told her that I was single and joked "we marry tomorrow". Another big smile.

I was disappointed when she said "massage over". She told me to take a shower and afterwards I got changed. I intended to ask for her number so we could arrange to meet when she finished work but she led me out of the room before I had chance to. We returned to the reception area. The owner was there behind his desk and Sabi and Akil were still sat on the sofa, sipping tea. The owner asked the girl something in Hindi and she replied "na". I presume he wanted to check whether I fucked her.

"Did you have fun?" Akil asked with a big grin and I gave him the thumbs up. Sun stood in the doorway and said something in Hindi and everyone in the room laughed. Akil explained that she had told them that I'd asked her to marry me! Haha. She stood in the doorway and waved as I left. As we got in to the taxi outside, Sabi told me "she likes you, girls don't normally wave goodbye to customers".

Although the massage was pricy, I really enjoyed it and it was interesting to discover that sex was on the menu. The standard of girls was good and Sun was very pretty indeed. I could always go back tomorrow to see her again.

I met up with Sabi and Akil that night for dinner. I told them to take me to a local restaurant and they chose a place which comprised of plastic furniture in a dark backyard surrounding a TV that showed Bollywood videos. I ate tandoori chicken pieces and a delicious chickpea curry which was very spicy. Their friend Khan joined us who described himself as 'a bad Muslim' because he drank alcohol. I got us all a round of drinks and we all clinked glasses.

It was a fun night, four guys discussing cricket and women. Sabi told Khan that I'd been to a spa and Khan smiled knowingly. "I can introduce you to a 22 year old country girl" he told me. Without trying it seemed I had acquired a pimp! I told him I'd think about it. I have often said that even in the most unlikely places sex can be found, you just need the right contacts.

It had been an eventful day. I'd woken up in Delhi, seen one of the wonders of the world in Agra, had a massage with a pretty Indian girl and rounded it off by getting drunk with three locals. Hopefully tomorrow would have more of the same.

Rocky2300
04-14-16, 20:05
It depends on you.

Once I tried in Mahanagar. Negotiated for only 1500 rs.

Got one NE plump girl. I asked her if I can remove underwear. She agreed. Then asked her to focus on that area. Afterwards she started giving me BJ.

After action tipped her although she was not asking for it.Yeah, you are correct bro. Luck plays a very important role in mongering. Guess it was my unlucky day. LOL.

RandySavage
04-15-16, 09:12
You have great writing skills sir. There is so much to like about the daily encounters with the way you describe them. Keep writing and have fun all the way.

DAY FOUR.

5 am alarm calls are never much fun. I hauled myself out of bed, cleaned my teeth in a zombie-like state, got changed, finished my last minute packing and then took a rickshaw to New Delhi Train Station. It was strange to see the streets of Delhi so quiet.

I've never seen such a long train. I arrived at Platform 1 at 5. 35 am but it took 15 minutes walking up and down the platform to find my carriage. I was in 1st class on a table of four, opposite a middle aged Indian couple and next to a pretty Indian girl who spent the entire trip listening to headphones. My ticket cost 929 rupees. Shortly after we pulled away from Delhi station I was given a bottle of water, then five minutes later a newspaper, followed by some kind of spiced milk drink. By the time the sky started to lighten and we were heading through countryside, I was given a banana, then some corn flakes, then some toast, followed by a coffee and an omelette. Nothing arrived at the same time. I was hoping to sleep on the two hour train journey but I didn't get chance because every five minutes I got handed something to eat or drink!.

Possible
04-15-16, 11:13
DAY FOUR.

It had been an eventful day. I'd woken up in Delhi, seen one of the wonders of the world in Agra, had a massage with a pretty Indian girl and rounded it off by getting drunk with three locals. Hopefully tomorrow would have more of the same.Hey, that's another great FR buddy, keep touring and exploring for us.

Have fun here.

Cheers.

Sir Lancelot
04-15-16, 19:34
DAY FIVE.

Today I went to the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri, a tourist attraction 40 km outside Agra. Once again Sabi was my driver and once again he brought his friend Akil along. Having them both was probably doubling the price but I enjoyed their company and by now they knew that I liked to dilute my tourism with a bit of girlie action. I figured they were useful people to know.

It took over an hour to drive there, through crowded towns and over pot-holed roads. At one point we had to swerve around a cow which had fallen asleep in the middle of the road. Fatehpur Sikri was an unexpected highlight. There was a large mosque next to old palaces which lay in ruin. As I was exploring I saw perhaps the prettiest girl I have ever seen, wearing a yellow sari. Wow. Some Indian girls are stunning, that's for sure. She was with two other girls, all of whom kept smiling over towards me and giggling. Maybe it's my extremely white skin or my Hollywood looks (ahem) or perhaps the zip on my shorts was down and I hadn't noticed.

On the way back to Agra we stopped at a buffet-style restaurant for tourists. It cost 750 rupees for all I could eat and I made sure I got value for money. I particularly liked the egg curry. As I was finishing my large bottle of Kingfisher beer, Akil sat down next to me. He knew I was leaving Agra tomorrow and was keen to be my tour guide around Rajasthan. He offered me a price of 6000 rupees to drive me to Ranthambhore to visit the Tiger Reserve, stay one or two nights, and then on to Jaipur.

"My daughter, she come too" he said, before adding "she 15 years old".

I gave him the benefit of the doubt, that he wanted to take his daughter so he could spend more time with her as I traveled through Rajasthan. Or perhaps he hoped that I could help improve her English? But the way he smiled when he told me gave me a nagging doubt that he was testing the water, seeing whether I might be interested in a wicket with no grass on. The idea of being set up with a 15 year old girl made me sick. I told him that 6000 rupees was more than I was willing to pay and I was happy to take trains. After all, trains are all part of the Indian adventure.

On the way back to Agra, Sabi asked whether I would like to go to the same spa I went to yesterday. I was tempted. Sun was pretty girl and we definitely 'clicked'. I felt confident I could arrange to meet her when she finished work. But tomorrow I would be leaving Agra, which meant no time for romance to flourish. If I had longer in Agra then I would definitely have pursued her. "Not tonight" I told him and we headed back towards my hotel. We stopped on the way and Khan, their Muslim friend who I met last night, jumped in to the back of the taxi with me.

They had a proposition for me.

Sabi explained that if I employed their taxi services to Ranthambhore and Jaipur, Khan knows "a lot of young countryside girls" on the way. "I find you girls for ten days!" Khan said with a big smile. He added that in Bharatpur he can arrange for me to meet a "beautiful 19 year old girl". It sounded far-fetched but interesting. I decided to play along and asked how much it would cost. "Up to you" came the reply.

Being a tourist by day and having a girl sent to my room at night seemed a great way to spend a week.

However I was dubious for several reasons. Firstly, cost. I knew I'd already be paying an inflated price for both Sabi and Akil, so to add a third person, Khan, essentially as a pimp, would be expensive. That said, if I trusted he could source pretty girls, it would be worth the additional expense.

But I also doubted his claim that he knew lots of beautiful young 'countryside girls'. I suspect his plan was that at each place he would ask around and try to find a girl to send to my hotel room that night. On the face of it that sounds pretty good but some (most?) nights he wouldn't be able to find a girl and I suspect the quality of girls might not be as beautiful as he suggested. I doubted his credibility. He was making promises he knew he couldn't keep.

What put me off most is that I'd be putting my trust in three relative strangers. Earlier in the day at Fatehpur Sikri they'd stung me for a tour guide that I told them I didn't want, so they were clearly money-oriented opportunists. Could I trust them? It wasn't hard to imagine a scenario in which I had a girl in my room and got a knock on the door from the local police. They'd get far more money from their share of a police bribe than pimping local girls to me.

Also I was concerned that Akil had told me that his 15 year old daughter would be coming on the trip as well. I'd be putting myself in to a situation where Sabi and Akil could easily set me up. I sensed danger.

Last but not least, I had moral dilemma about it. I have traveled around Asia extensively and fucked a lot of girls who work in the sex industry. The way I see it is that it is their choice to work as a prostitute and so I'm doing them a favor by paying them money for their services. I treat them well and pay them well, so I have no moral issue with it at all. However, if I took these guys up on their offer, I'd essentially be introducing lots of young girls to prostitution. I felt uncomfortable about that prospect. If it's their choice to spread their legs for cash, great, but to lead 'good girls' astray felt wrong.

I declined their offer.

Despite this, it proved something I have always believed. Even in the most touristy parts of Asia, there will always be pay-for-play available so long as you have local contacts. Taxi drivers everywhere understand the word 'boom boom' and know where to find it.

Sabi dropped me off at my hotel and I said goodbye to the guys. Although I didn't fully trust them, I'd had a lot of fun getting to know them.

There was a tourist information office at my hotel and the owner, a large guy with a maharaja look about him with big rings of semi precious green stones on each of his fingers, helped me book a sleeper bus to Jaipur. I sipped a cup of tasty massala tea and reflected on a great few days in Agra. The Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri were spectacular and although I didn't expect to find any girlie action I'd been offered 'extras' at a spa, had a potential date lined up with the pretty masseuse and even been offered a sex tour of Rajasthan!

The next part of the trip would be only as a tourist, traveling to the three J's, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer, before heading south for a week in Kerala. I wouldn't be looking for any girlie action until I returned back to Delhi in three weeks time.

PLEASE NOTE: I will post the final installment of this diary on the Delhi page tomorrow.

Django2001
04-16-16, 04:45
Dear ISG bro,

I am visiting Lucknow for a couple of days and would like to spend time with a high quality indie who can come directly to my room.

Trusted and reliable SP who will deliver will also do. I can reciprocate with awesome contacts in Delhi and Mumbai. Awaiting your PMs.

Possible
04-16-16, 15:38
DAY FIVE.

Today I went to the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri, a tourist attraction 40 km outside Agra.
Also I was concerned that Akil had told me that his 15 year old daughter would be coming on the trip as well. I'd be putting myself in to a situation where Sabi and Akil could easily set me up. I sensed danger.

The next part of the trip would be only as a tourist, traveling to the three J's, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer,
PLEASE NOTE: I will post the final installment of this diary on the Delhi page tomorrow.Bro, you are a smart tourist, you did the right thing by not fully laying faith on them. Further you were cent percent correct in your view about your hobby, salutes to you.

Hope people would learn a lot from your FRs.

Have fun buddy.

Cheers.

Possible.

GoelRahul
04-24-16, 04:35
Hi,

I'll be traveling to Kanpur for two days today and would appreciate a few pointers on areas and spas to visit.

AryanB
04-24-16, 16:27
Checked out a new spa near Jopling road. Discreet location. No billboard. Nice setup with very spacious rooms and biggest bathroom I'v ever seen in a spa. It also had bathtubs and commode. Mostly NI staff. One of the chick was a perfect MILF with good assets and milky white skin. Only HJ on offer with touching, maybe there's more for regular customers. You get the feeling that this place has much more to offer.

2 k entry charges and. 5 k for HJ.

Possible
04-27-16, 23:52
Hi,
Kanpur for two days
a few pointers on areas and spas to visit.Hey bro,

Did you find something to the level of sharing, else FR still would do the purpose.

Have fun.

NishLover
04-28-16, 18:11
It's Sobaey spa.

Checked out a new spa near Jopling road. Discreet location. No billboard. Nice setup with very spacious rooms and biggest bathroom I'v ever seen in a spa. It also had bathtubs and commode. Mostly NI staff. One of the chick was a perfect MILF with good assets and milky white skin. Only HJ on offer with touching, maybe there's more for regular customers. You get the feeling that this place has much more to offer.

2 k entry charges and. 5 k for HJ.

AryanB
04-29-16, 17:01
It's Sobaey spa.No its not. Its "W" Spa. Its near Jopling Road.

AryanB
04-29-16, 17:09
Never heard of this SP I know mostly all of them.Gave his contact to Django2001. He took his service in Lko. Check his FR in Delhi forum.

GoelRahul
04-30-16, 18:07
So was in Lko / Kanpur last week and didn't have much contacts for Kanpur. Tried out a spa near my hotel in Hazratganj (A the Spa) and had high hopes. The girl was a NI and was really pretty so paid 1.5 k as counter charges (they quoted 2.5 k) and went for the massage. I didn't wear the dispos and when the girl came in she asked me to wear the same. This resulted in me regretting my choice of spa and the amount paid. However, 40 minutes into the massage, she asked if I wanted something else and I casually asked what's on offer. She offered HJ at 1.5 k, HJ + TL at 2.5 k and B2B at 4 k. The charges seemed too high as I am from Delhi and I tried my best to negotiate. Agreed to HJ (with Top access) at 1.5 k. I know the price was very high as I could have got FS for the same amount in Delhi, but Johnny was desperate. Overall a poor HJ as the girl was not too cooperative. Will never repeat. Anyone of you can share any contacts in LKO / CNB are welcome.

AryanB
04-30-16, 20:40
So was in Lko / Kanpur last week and didn't have much contacts for Kanpur. Tried out a spa near my hotel in Hazratganj (A the Spa) and had high hopes. The girl was a NI and was really pretty so paid 1.5 k as counter charges (they quoted 2.5 k) and went for the massage. I didn't wear the dispos and when the girl came in she asked me to wear the same. This resulted in me regretting my choice of spa and the amount paid. However, 40 minutes into the massage, she asked if I wanted something else and I casually asked what's on offer. She offered HJ at 1.5 k, HJ + TL at 2.5 k and B2B at 4 k. The charges seemed too high as I am from Delhi and I tried my best to negotiate. Agreed to HJ (with Top access) at 1.5 k. I know the price was very high as I could have got FS for the same amount in Delhi, but Johnny was desperate. Overall a poor HJ as the girl was not too cooperative. Will never repeat. Anyone of you can share any contacts in LKO / CNB are welcome.No one can help you without PM facility. Get a subscription first.

Ge148
05-03-16, 20:31
Hi Lko brothers.

Visiting LKO for 2 days but have free Sunday (8 May) and booked my own official guest house. I need your help for any nice indi or SP with really good gem. Having famous Miss / Mrs P contact and few SPs but poor or average staff so not really interested.

Waiting for PM. I can help in Delhi with my contacts.

Thanks,

Ge.

Possible
05-04-16, 01:56
Visiting LKO
Waiting for PM. I can help in Delhi with my contacts.
Ge.LOL, then help me in Delhi bro.

Try sending a pm to nish lover, he may help you bro, even you would feel happy to have a cup of coffee with him, (no, not the cup of coffee WGs offer).

Bro, look for some good ones for knp too, I need bro.

See you home.

Possible.

Ge148
05-04-16, 20:00
You are already superstar but would love to help you in Delhi but I don't think that you need any help LOL. Sent pm to Nish bro who helped me in my last lko trip.

LOL, then help me in Delhi bro.

Try sending a pm to nish lover, he may help you bro, even you would feel happy to have a cup of coffee with him, (no, not the cup of coffee WGs offer).

Bro, look for some good ones for knp too, I need bro.

See you home.

Possible.

Possible
05-05-16, 00:01
You are already superstar but would love to help you in Delhi but I don't think that you need any help LOL. Sent pm to Nish bro who helped me in my last lko trip.LOL, you got me then.

I do hope you have Nish bro digits, else would get you introduced on other platform bro. LOL.

Please look if you can some sp worth to visit at knp.

See you bro.

Have hard fun this summer at Lkn.

TheComFan
05-07-16, 12:18
I asked the locals there and tried to find. There is no kapoor Gali there. Only chadda Gali beside wine shop. In that Gali, it always seems to be empty with a few small shops that are selling I don't know what.

Any help from seniors is appreciated.

Lachhipur Wala
05-08-16, 01:50
I asked the locals there and tried to find. There is no kapoor Gali there. Only chadda Gali beside wine shop. In that Gali, it always seems to be empty with a few small shops that are selling I don't know what.

Any help from seniors is appreciated.Yes, it is chaddha gali. But had some beauties with good behavior in houses on staircase. Recently whole area deserted after police raid. Meerganj lost to land mafia.

Ge148
05-09-16, 21:58
Completely unprofessional attutude of Lko SPs. Returning back without deal. Many thanks to Nish bro and nice meeting with you. Appreciate AryanB, Django and Lachhipur wala boss for your kind support. Looking forward next nice trip hopefully.

TheComFan
05-10-16, 00:22
I'm looking for a legit massage. All the famous spas have a cover charge of at least 2000/ HR. Any spa I can get a good massage for 500-1000 / HR. Not looking for extras.

Lachhipur Wala
05-10-16, 11:32
I'm looking for a legit massage. All the famous spas have a cover charge of at least 2000/ HR. Any spa I can get a good massage for 500-1000 / HR. Not looking for extras.Try one at burlington crossing for 1. 5 k. Also extra.

CatLover1
05-29-16, 04:42
Hi friends,

Please share digits of SPs and Indies in Varanasi. Where in Varanasi can I get good but not cheap street one Asked auto walls he suggested some Marwari Gail, is there good stuff and safe. And what about safety and LE action in Varanasi. I have today till 7 pm f action. Please help.

Cheers.

Sam1515
05-31-16, 13:50
Checked out the "W" spa near Jopling road as suggested by fellow monger AryanB. Discreet Location. No Bill Board. It has a nice setup with very spacious rooms and big bathroom. They have a bathtub with multiple shower in room too. Girl at the reception was quite nice. Quoted 2 K for 1 hour massage. Asked for extra. BBBJ was offered at 4 K with massage. Didn't negotiated much as it was a high class spa. Option of 3 girls were given to choose. Choose the NI girls. Girl was pretty with awesome assets. She did good massage but and was very talkative. Asked 1 K for B2B as well. What followed was a nice B2B with hot BJ. Girls was ready to come out for FS. She gave the shower with nice rubbing. Got her contact number as well. Overall an amazing experience in Lucknow.

WIR: Spa yes but not the same gal.

Damage: 3.5 K counter, 1 K to girl.

Gal: 8/10.

Racks: 7/10.

DFK – 0.

BJ: 8/10.

TheComFan
06-18-16, 00:04
As the forums seem pretty dead, I'll do my part to add something.

The "O" spas in lko and ald both offer extras, though it depends on your luck and persuasion skills and which girl you get. In ald, there is literally this one spa that has girls massaging men. You know which one. Offer is about 1 k for HJ. I'm pretty broke, so I can't go for more.

Had this NE girl in ald, she was very good looking. Smooth skin, smelled very good and was decent at massage. Said she came from Delhi, so I knew extras would be on the table. Towards she got comfortable with me and we were joking around. She asked what else do you like, so I got up and started kissing her neck. She said HJ for 1 k. I tried to negotiate, but I was too horny and that's all the money I had, so I agreed. I'm pretty sure I could've gone for B2B in 2 k if I tried.

I kissed her a little, on the lips too but she didn't kiss back. No DFK. I didn't fondle her because she said no and I respect that. She gave a decent "sexy massage" and I came pretty hard. She was laughing at how much I ejaculated because it almost ended up hitting me in the face even while I was lying down.

In lko, I've had offers for extras but I never took. It also depends on which "O" spa you go to, some branches have those cloth garment type thingies, which basically mean no extras for me.

I've also noticed that the older women give great massages, but aren't that friendly and don't have that feminine touch to them. The girls aren't good at massaging, but it has at least been my experience that they're more friendly and always touch me in a loving and soothing way. It may be because I'm 20 and a lot younger than most guys that visit them.

Ald bros, please share some tips for mganj and other places in ald. It will be much appreciated.

Lachhipur Wala
06-18-16, 16:23
As the forums seem pretty dead, I'll do my part to add something.

The "O" spas in lko and ald both offer extras, though it depends on your luck and persuasion skills and which girl you get. In ald, there is literally this one spa that has girls massaging men. You know which one. Offer is about 1 k for HJ. I'm pretty broke, so I can't go for more.

Had this NE girl in ald, she was very good looking. Smooth skin, smelled very good and was decent at massage. Said she came from Delhi, so I knew extras would be on the table. Towards she got comfortable with me and we were joking around. She asked what else do you like, so I got up and started kissing her neck. She said HJ for 1 k. I tried to negotiate, but I was too horny and that's all the money I had, so I agreed. I'm pretty sure I could've gone for B2B in 2 k if I tried.

I kissed her a little, on the lips too but she didn't kiss back. No DFK. I didn't fondle her because she said no and I respect that. She gave a decent "sexy massage" and I came pretty hard. She was laughing at how much I ejaculated because it almost ended up hitting me in the face even while I was lying down.

In lko, I've had offers for extras but I never took. It also depends on which "O" spa you go to, some branches have those cloth garment type thingies, which basically mean no extras for me.

I've also noticed that the older women give great massages, but aren't that friendly and don't have that feminine touch to them. The girls aren't good at massaging, but it has at least been my experience that they're more friendly and always touch me in a loving and soothing way. It may be because I'm 20 and a lot younger than most guys that visit them.

Ald bros, please share some tips for mganj and other places in ald. It will be much appreciated.Thanks for writing good report. Meerganj rld almost shut down by LE. In Lucknow, charbagh shows cheap activity. Other sp demand not less than 2. 5 k. So options are limited.

Sindbaad1991
06-25-16, 05:31
Hey guys,

Can you please share contact details of some reliable indie and SP contacts in Ghaziabad area. Can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi / Gurgaon.

Keep hunting. Monger safely.

Cheers

Ssdel
06-30-16, 10:56
Do share if you happen to find some true gem.

Even if rough. It would do. As I know how polish well as per my fantasy.

Njoy.

Hey guys,

Can you please share contact details of some reliable indie and SP contacts in Ghaziabad area. Can reciprocate with my contacts in Delhi / Gurgaon.

Keep hunting. Monger safely.

Cheers

Harry In India
07-02-16, 07:58
Was in Kanpur last weekend went to my regular MP Since Jhony was hungry knew I will have to adjust as Kanpur otherwise is a dead place. I was told about a new chick available there. Took an appointment and usual deed started. Service was not good but at least found some action going. Hers my report.

Looks 5/10.

Wracks 3/10.

HJ 6/10.

WIR Only when Johnny rules.

TheComFan
07-12-16, 16:28
I tried out the spa in lko mentioned in an earlier report. I have mixed feelings about it. Here's my review.

It's good if you want straight talk. The charges are clear cut and you will know what you are getting before getting into the room. Took HJ with massage for 2 K.

Talent was not good. Choose the least ugly one. She was very talkative. Kept talking the entire time. But not in a good way, I've had talkative girls before. They talk slowly, in a sexy way while still continuing the massage. This girl was not good at giving massages. In fact, don't go to this spa if you like pretty girls or if you want a good massage.

Rooms are good. That's it. HJ was boring as well.

WIR: No.

Ge148
07-12-16, 20:36
Apology for posting late but last month after having a previous KLPD trip finally had great time in LKO. Expensive but when you are not in your city you have to pay some premium. I was on my way from Allahabad to LKO for some personal work I decided to try my luck once again. Pinged most reliable NishLover for help and he immediately provided his helping hand. Chatted with trusted SP during my journey in Volvo and selected a nice Bong Chic for 1 shot 4 K. After landing I thought to fix for night and asked SP to help with hotel as well. After few min of neg things settled for 13 K with nice hotel. Gal arrived around 9. 30 PM safely. She was 70-80 % close to pic so no disappointment. Asked her to take bath and I started sipping beer and meanwhile ordered food and instructed to deliver after 11.30 PM. After 10-15 minutes she came out in white towel wrapped around nice body. Offered other beer can and we spent 20-25 minutes sipping beer, ciggy and chatting. I was in no hurry and in between touching, kissing started. No erotic description what happened later but had first round after spending around 1 HR. Later Dinner and gap of 1 HR and then second round which went around 2-2. 30 hrs full fun. After that we slept and had 3rd round in morning around 8 AM. She started getting ready after that as cab was supposed to pick her around 9. 30 (Again special ref of Nish bro to not make hurry else gals used to leave around 6 AM). Cab was getting delayed because of some reason so asked her a quick BJ which she obliged. Finally she left around 10.30 AM.

So it was memorable exp. Special thanks to dear Nish bro for all his help and support.

Unable to share pic as my old cell got corrupted. Really sorry.

CoolLife
07-29-16, 14:31
Does any one know good GF friendly hotel in Charbagh station area of Lucknow.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
07-29-16, 14:49
Does any one know good GF friendly hotel in Charbagh station area of Lucknow.

Cheers.A lots are there. Especially in vegetable market and near nala.

VishudJb
07-31-16, 15:14
Apology for posting late but last month after having a previous KLPD trip finally had great time in LKO. Expensive but when you are not in your city you have to pay some premium. I was on my way from Allahabad to LKO for some personal work I decided to try my luck once again. Pinged most reliable NishLover for help and he immediately provided his helping hand. Chatted with trusted SP during my journey in Volvo and selected a nice Bong Chic for 1 shot 4 K. After landing I thought to fix for night and asked SP to help with hotel as well. After few min of neg things settled for 13 K with nice hotel. Gal arrived around 9. 30 PM safely. She was 70-80 % close to pic so no disappointment. Asked her to take bath and I started sipping beer and meanwhile ordered food and instructed to deliver after 11.30 PM. After 10-15 minutes she came out in white towel wrapped around nice body. Offered other beer can and we spent 20-25 minutes sipping beer, ciggy and chatting. I was in no hurry and in between touching, kissing started. No erotic description what happened later but had first round after spending around 1 HR. Later Dinner and gap of 1 HR and then second round which went around 2-2. 30 hrs full fun. After that we slept and had 3rd round in morning around 8 AM. She started getting ready after that as cab was supposed to pick her around 9. 30 (Again special ref of Nish bro to not make hurry else gals used to leave around 6 AM). Cab was getting delayed because of some reason so asked her a quick BJ which she obliged. Finally she left around 10.30 AM.

So it was memorable exp. Special thanks to dear Nish bro for all his help and support.

Unable to share pic as my old cell got corrupted. Really sorry.It is good to know Lucknow is also becoming happening place.

VishudJb
08-13-16, 06:04
Guys,

Don't let up forum die keep posting your experience.

NishLover
08-14-16, 03:09
After many days I spent my day in mongering. First went to my old SP she had a new gal in trade who entertained one 2-3 customers till now. She didn't even know how to use a condom but very very very tight pussy I come within a min.

Body 7/10 smooth.

Boobs 6/10 small but firm.

Pussy 10/10 very tight.

Damage as usual discounted price for me 1000.

Ssdel
08-15-16, 07:08
Bro hope fun can be shared at same discounted prices for some brothers too.

Cheers.

After many days I spent my day in mongering. First went to my old SP she had a new gal in trade who entertained one 2-3 customers till now. She didn't even know how to use a condom but very very very tight pussy I come within a min.

Body 7/10 smooth.

Pussy 10/10 very tight.

Damage as usual discounted price for me 1000.

FShakti
08-15-16, 07:26

Body 7/10 smooth.

Pussy 10/10 very tight.

Damage as usual discounted price for me 1000.Where is the place & how to reach there.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BondAlex
08-26-16, 16:25
Which one? Mall Road one? Damage?

Was in Kanpur last weekend went to my regular MP Since Jhony was hungry knew I will have to adjust as Kanpur otherwise is a dead place. I was told about a new chick available there. Took an appointment and usual deed started. Service was not good but at least found some action going. Hers my report.

Looks 5/10.

Wracks 3/10.

HJ 6/10.

WIR Only when Johnny rules.

NishLover
08-28-16, 07:44
Bro hope fun can be shared at same discounted prices for some brothers too.

Cheers.Bro,

I enjoy a special repo and special discount. With this SP.

Apoorve
08-30-16, 13:18
Should I try at railway street ones on some broker for best experience.

Lachhipur Wala
08-30-16, 16:10
Should I try at railway street ones on some broker for best experience.Street walkers or SP?

Apoorve
08-30-16, 18:49
I was thinking to check out there in Charbagh.

Any idea where to start from?

Or what would be best here in Lucknow?

Apoorve
08-30-16, 20:09
Hi,

I contacted some broker who made me meet another broker. He then messaged me up some pics when I selected the guy told me to meet and after meeting near he said make payment in advance as he ask that beauty to come and so advance is need to be payed. He told me to meet in near a hotel Golden Tulip then I payed him.

When I went to room. The girl said she has received payment for 2 shot only. I called him back. He started doing drama said meet me in Patrakar and all that.

Then he started lying he is in jail his girls are in jail clients are in jail.

Its my humble request to not pay anyone in advance in any cost no matter what super hot babe they are showing you. You won't get anything.

And never make any recharges or bank payments these are frauds.

I have been cheated a lot in lko.

I still wish to see some nice time if possible but don't know how to reach any.

Guy who cheated me is Raja beware of him last three digit of his number 227.

I don't want anyone to suffer what I suffered.

Possible
08-31-16, 10:16
Hi,
Guy who cheated me is Raja beware of him last three digit of his number 227.
I don't want anyone to suffer what I suffered.Mention the damage and if possible Pic of the chick too, let us now who all wgs and SPs are hands in glove.

Stay safe bro.

Harry In India
08-31-16, 15:32
Hi all,

Pending FR of last week:

Its been a long stretch of dry days. Jhony was hungry. Since Kanpur is usually dull wasn't expecting much I asked my old SP for updates was surprised that he had 1 cute stuff.

Went in to his den. Pleasantries exchanged and the deed began.

She was quick to get both of us in be'day suits. Lots of DFK followed by BBJ. She had a handful of tits but I enjoyed them to my hearts content. Entered her in all positions and got jhony satisfied.

All in all fun ride.

Scorecard.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

VFM 6/10.

Racks 6/10.

Good for 1 deed that's it.

Possible
09-01-16, 06:06
Hi all,
Pending FR of last week:
Attitude 9/10.
VFM 6/10.
Good for 1 deed that's it.Hey bro,

Please mention damage, how was the pad and hints about SP.

Indeed she is yummy.

Cheers.

Possible.

Harry In India
09-02-16, 08:45
Damage 3 k. Pad was OK had an A/C is which is necessary.

Hey bro,

Please mention damage, how was the pad and hints about SP.

Indeed she is yummy.

Cheers.

Possible.

Apoorve
09-04-16, 08:59
Mention the damage and if possible Pic of the chick too, let us now who all wgs and SPs are hands in glove.

Stay safe bro.Currently I have only that guys pic who cheated me.

Possible
09-08-16, 13:25
Currently I have only that guys pic who cheated me.Obviously, especially when you are not going to use him again ever, least bros should know about him and rest should feel warned, so none would dare to do this to you.

Move on bro.

Cheers.

Possible
09-10-16, 14:07
Bro, stay at safe distance from Thai spa at rave in Kanpur, as its under LE radar, a friend was harassed there and was made to pay hefty amount to get off their hands from his collar. Yes, that indeed was an oasis in desert.

This indeed is bad on the LEs part but there is no way out but to stay cautious and vigilant.

Remain safe. Play safe.

FShakti
09-18-16, 08:54
Any Pointer where fucking items are available in Lucknow.

AmRock
09-19-16, 14:30
Visiting Lucknow. Can someone help.

I can help in Mumbai.

Thanks.

BlackCasino
10-14-16, 08:51
Will be visiting Allahabad on 16 with my GF, can anybody tell me some safe hotels to stay and enjoy.

Chahat
10-18-16, 09:19
Will be in Lucknow for next few days till Sunday. Staying in a 4's hotel in GN. Anyone please share contact of MP, SP and Indie (preferred).

AryanB
11-06-16, 10:27
Rumor says there are hidden cameras installed in W spa in Lucknow. The purpose of this is, as told by the source, that the girls give Extra services without informing the reception and all the money goes to them. Apparently owner wants a share in extras given by girls hence receptionist asks the customers what extras they want beforehand. Anyways it's better to avoid this spa if you don't want your privacy to be compromised.

Hunk1001
11-27-16, 14:15
I am in Lucknow looking for some action.

I have an old SP's number but he has only two girls who are lookers but I do not want to go out with either.

Looking for another reliable SP here, can someone help. My PM is active.

Nish brother, I have seen that you are the best judge in this city. So looking forward to your help.

Going to try a spa at Alambagh, they are bugging me with SMS. I called them up, and they said that there is a full message with massage on private parts as well.

I think I will try it out in the meanwhile.

Will update the results.

Cheerio!

Lachhipur Wala
11-28-16, 02:33
I am in Lucknow looking for some action.

I have an old SP's number but he has only two girls who are lookers but I do not want to go out with either.

Looking for another reliable SP here, can someone help. My PM is active.

Nish brother, I have seen that you are the best judge in this city. So looking forward to your help.

Going to try a spa at Alambagh, they are bugging me with SMS. I called them up, and they said that there is a full message with massage on private parts as well.

I think I will try it out in the meanwhile.

Will update the results.

Cheerio!There is too much prospects in lko but local friends do not share, so it is dry. You may try body massage at burlington + . They openly invite to all. Some at gomtinagar also.

Member #4544
12-04-16, 05:50
Guys,

I am visiting Allahabad for a couple of weeks.

Would like you guys to help out with some Indies or good SP. Like good attitude with affordability.

Spas are second preference.

Please help out.

Member #4605
12-19-16, 13:52
There is too much prospects in lko but local friends do not share, so it is dry. You may try body massage at burlington +. They openly invite to all. Some at gomtinagar also.Did not know that there was a scene in Lucknow.

What is the price range that one can expect in there?

Rocky2300
12-19-16, 20:27
Hi brothers,

Does anyone has any good contacts of indie or a SP in Bareilly. If yes then do PM me the details.

Your help will be highly appreciated and I can help you in Delhi if you want.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4792
12-23-16, 22:42
Anyone from Varanasi? Or any indi contacts in there? Have SP contact but below average stuff.

NishLover
12-28-16, 05:34
Did not know that there was a scene in Lucknow.

What is the price range that one can expect in there?Lko rocks. SP indies in every corner.

Few spa offering FS.

2 villages as red light area.

Lachhipur Wala
12-29-16, 02:37
Thanks for making this forum alive! You sent me several contacts last time. Contacted but could'nt taste as was out for 6 months. Some spa regularly contacting me to avail their service but rate is high compare to Delhi so avoided. But they are luring me daily. Suggest me. And Where are rld in Lko? I heard they existed long ago but now swept.

RohFun
12-30-16, 06:15
Hi bro,

Can you please share details of the den you are mentioning in GN / NOI area and how to explore. I have my PM active. Please you may send details there.

Thanks in advance.Hi bros,

Could you please share the details to me as well. I am in great need of it. Traveling to Delhi isn't always possible.

BollyMaddy
01-01-17, 10:35
Dear friends,

I would be visiting Allahabad in coming week. Could anyone help me out with Good MP's or Indies in Allahabad.

Also which Hotel to take where taking GF as a guest is not a problem.

Please PM the details.

I will reciprocate wherever needed & I can.

Thanks,

MB.

Lachhipur Wala
01-02-17, 18:16
Dear friends,

I would be visiting Allahabad in coming week. Could anyone help me out with Good MP's or Indies in Allahabad.

Also which Hotel to take where taking GF as a guest is not a problem.

Please PM the details.

I will reciprocate wherever needed & I can.

Thanks,

MB.Ald had a hot rld sometime ago where safe dens with be'full girls. But now closed. I am also in search of sp / inde there. If you get, write. All hotels in city old area are GF. One in Chowk, Mansarowar short time and cheap.

BollyMaddy
01-06-17, 12:32
Hey friends,

Does anybody know any of the MP's in Allahabad that offer FS.

Many thanks!

MB.

Member #4605
01-09-17, 12:16
Lko rocks. SP indies in every corner.

Few spa offering FS.

2 villages as red light area.Hey amigo,

Tried to PM you but unfortunately your inbox is full.

NishLover
01-13-17, 14:42
Had a opportunity to have 3 some with a non pro couple awesome experience. Had to only pay for liqueur and food. Spend 5 HR with them. 4 shots in all.

Body of lady was not great but attitude was awesome.

MissionBJ
02-15-17, 10:27
Hello UP friends,

Visiting Varanasi for 2 days. Any MP's here with extras?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

XDeath
02-16-17, 15:06
Lko rocks. SP indies in every corner.

Few spa offering FS.

2 villages as red light area.Visiting Lko for 2 days, need some good pointers.

Roshan Singh
03-14-17, 09:36
Hi,

Staying in Lucknow till Friday. Need contact for fun. Can share few contacts in return.

NishLover
03-29-17, 05:11
Last week I visited my old friend and now sp Priya was welcomed with a beer can and some chit chat she had 2 girls one a busty beauty bengal and other from Maharastra. Chose the busty beauty bengali girl. She had large firm boobs had to use both hands to catch hold. Total GFE experience. Fucked her in doggy style then wot finally came in missionary. Satisfying sex.

Came out of room now best part asked priya about damage can you imagine the answer she doesn't expect any money from me on insisting she drew a note from my purse could be 100 or 500.

Nakul22
04-01-17, 17:40
Hey guys,

I will be in Lucknow next week. Need some pointers for any reliable indies or SP with place. I will reciprocate my contacts in Delhi. Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Newariya
04-09-17, 18:22
Hi guys,

So visited oranz spa in allahabad. Managed a HJ but was nothing great. Massage skills are zero. And HJ with no touching. Was not much of a turn on. Go if the stick is ruling your brain.

Damages- 2300 for 1 hour massage (overly over priced.).

Tips- 700 for HJ. (Not worth more than 50).

Massage skills- 2 /10 (I've had worse ones before where I have gotten up literally with sore muscles.).

I still did not find a reliable sp there even after speaking to many notorious locals. Saw lots of hot girls around though. But maybe they are just the university going girls.

Cheers.

Pappu1979
04-14-17, 08:57
Hey guys,

I will be in Lucknow next week. Need some pointers for any reliable indies or SP with place. I will reciprocate my contacts in Delhi. Cheers.

Happy mongering.Go through locanto ad.

JohnyBravo
04-16-17, 14:43
Hello gentlemen,

I will be reaching Lucknow on 18th April and request you to share contacts of reliable Indies / SPs in Lucknow.

I can share contacts from Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi in return. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to catch up over a couple of beers.

Thanks!

JohnyBravo.

NishLover
04-23-17, 13:57
Dear all from,

Monday all MP will be raided and closed please avoid all massage parlors in up itself. Safe mongering.

TheBrahmaBull
05-02-17, 22:12
Looking for fun in Lucknow. Please help me out. I want something genuine and cheap.

Thanks in advance.

Newariya
05-05-17, 17:55
Hi guys,

Was back in Allahabad this week. Was horny tried a lot of numbers on the net, They all seem to be fake.

Anyways made another trip to Santra fruit in english spa. This time the massage was better. After an hour of a relaxing massage the therapist asks me if I want a HJ. I nodded with approval and money asked was upfront. The last time I was asked for 1 K for the HJ and I had paid 700 saying I needed the rest for Taxi. This time I was smarter and Carried just 600 in my wallet with a few 10 rs notes.

So I quickly opened my wallet, took all the money it had and she looks at my face showing my 4 fingers for the rest of the monies. Anyway I showed I had none more and moreover I was the first one at the spa.

It was a mechanical HJ with oil on the stick and balls. And then a shake shake. No touching or anything more.

Report.

Total Damages- 2900 - 1 hours massage + HJ.

GFE- 0.

VFM- 4.

Massage cost - 2300 (Quite steep for a place like Illahabad).

HJ- 5.

WIR. Yes, the next time I'm here its the only option.

I did get in contact with a journalist friend who is quite into the scene. I started to ask him for massage, So he asked my what kind of massage. I said sexy massage So he told me in " In allahabad only fucking ka scene hai". I was like you just made my day, Lets do something interesting. Turns out he was in Mumbai enjoying the Dance bar scene as his jija owns one. Wow what a good contact. That night he sent me many pics of girls available through his Jija. I will try them and report when I'm in Mumbai next.

Unfortunately he was coming back to Allahabad the day I was leaving, So I will try out the scene the next time in Allahabad and report. But it's the first time I'm excited to go back to that place.

Cheers and peace.

Newariya.

Member #4792
05-07-17, 10:44
Hello,

Here from Varanasi any brother who needs contacts in Varanasi can PM me, have plenty of SP and indi contacts, damage is like 1.5-2 k, not good quality though, all incalls, mostly typical Bengali chicks. Not much of sucking skills.

Possible
05-11-17, 17:18
Hello,
Here from Varanasi any brother who needs contacts in Varanasi can PM me, have plenty of SP and indi contacts, damage is like 1.5-2 k, not good quality though, all incalls, mostly typical Bengali chicks. Not much of sucking skills.Why not look something similar in Kanpur too at these rates. You and me both are slave of sin bro, LOL.

Have fun, happy to see you that's why replied here.

Possible.

Member #4792
05-21-17, 08:26
Great to see your msg bro, I the rather suggest you to avoid, and from Kanpur you better head north, Delhi will always be the heaven for us.

Why not look something similar in Kanpur too at these rates. You and me both are slave of sin bro, LOL.

Have fun, happy to see you that's why replied here.

Possible.

Member #4792
05-22-17, 13:11
Russians are available in Varanasi, sps asking from 7 k to 12 k, for people of varanasi and nearby that ain't pricey.

In past one months 3 different sps have sent different CIS pics, for numbers and contacts browse locanto you will find, what shocked me was sps in varanasi who are not at all educated have started using google adwords, big nexus in action.

One more tip lots of foreign chicks taking drugs in by lanes of Manikanika ghat, go around late night they roam all around, fire the conversation and you are on.

Cheers.

Will be great to connect with bros who belong to Varanasi.

Possible
05-26-17, 07:40
Great to see your msg bro, I the rather suggest you to avoid, and from Kanpur you better head north, Delhi will always be the heaven for us.I always accepted your suggest and am following same this time also, it was the desire to drill a hole in the city sometimes. But I always find budget material at a steeper charge there. Strange behavior of SPs and risk move simultaneously there.

Happy to hear from you bro.

Possible.

FunnyBoy19
06-05-17, 08:40
Any brother in Lucknow ready for some fun? PM me. I am in Lucknow for past few days and visited some MP.

FunnyBoy19
06-05-17, 09:08
This spa has name similar to fruit and starting with O near Ritz Continental, Hazratganj. It was near about 5 in evening. Paid counter charges 1600 rs (after negotiation) The girl was a NI and was OK type in late 20's so entered room. Spa was almost empty. Room was not much clean and light was too dim so it was really a disappointment. Changed to dispos. Then came miss are and she started applying oil and doing massage. Massage skill was really really pathetic. Then after 15 minutes she asked if I want something else and I casually asked what's on offer. She offered HJ at 2 k, HJ + TL at 2.5 k and B2B at 4 k. The charges seemed too high as I am from Delhi and I laughed and ask her to continue. After a while she asked what happened and I said I can get handjob 4 times in 2 k in Delhi and your prices are exorbitant. Agreed to HJ (with Top access) at 1.5 k. She was stroking jhonny and I was really sucking her nipples. After some time I tried to touch her pussy which she resisted but later allowed. Fingered her few times before cumming.

Maybe next time I will fuck her in 1.5 k.

Gal-6/10.

Damages -1600 +1500.

Boobs-too saggy 6/10.

Pussy 7/10. Loose though.

VFM-no as world is full of fishes to try.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
06-06-17, 03:08
Any brother in Lucknow ready for some fun? PM me. I am in Lucknow for past few days and visited some MP.Lucknow is down in Yogi raj! Many spa shut down. However we may exchange some spa, inde contacts. So pm me your tried one and I will send you others.

FunnyBoy19
06-06-17, 04:56
Hey bro,

Only visited some MP. Have no reliable SP / indie contact though. I hardly visit Lucknow in years. Can help with Delhi contacts. Yogi is not we mongers want.

LittleBirdies
06-06-17, 07:31
Guys, currently in city if light Varanasi. Any pointers for budget action in varanasi including CIS would be much appreciated. Please PM me.

In return, I can share decent Bangalore contacts.

Cheers.

FunnyBoy19
06-07-17, 02:57
Not much fun in Lucknow, heading back to Delhi for some real fun. Anyone want Delhi contacts do PM.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
06-09-17, 17:30
One "Desi"friend has pmed me for inde contacts in Lucknow. I advise him as well as others to maintain 'Brahmacharya' these days in Yogi raj. Allahabad is already dead and Lko is risky. So let us move to Dli and Kolkata!

DubyaMan88
06-10-17, 01:00
Not much fun in Lucknow, heading back to Delhi for some real fun. Anyone want Delhi contacts do PM.

Cheers.Can you send me some contacts in Delhi / Gurgaon please? Also, what are the rates?

NishLover
06-10-17, 14:57
Had a gala time with this Kasmiri newby at SP Priya sonker.

Boobs 10/10 (36 b).

Skin 9/10 very smooth and spotless.

BBJ 5/10 bit not comfortable.

Attitude ready to please 10/10.

GFE 12/10.

Sucked 10 min after the deed as wanted to feast. Which she obliged. Next had shower with her and left.

Damage as usual (people know how much I pay priya).

This girl was so new didn't knew how to use a condom.

Ganatram
06-25-17, 03:41
Hi all,

Am a seasoned monger in Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore etc.

And am looking forward for good MPs / SPs (CIS is a bonus) or Indes for an upcoming trip 2 weeks from now.

Will reciprocate with contacts from above cities and write FR.

Cheers!

Lachhipur Wala
06-26-17, 06:57
Hi all,

Am a seasoned monger in Delhi / Mumbai / Bangalore etc.

And am looking forward for good MPs / SPs (CIS is a bonus) or Indes for an upcoming trip 2 weeks from now.

Will reciprocate with contacts from above cities and write FR.

Cheers!Dear, my sincere advice to all friends seeking fun in you. P. Avoid any action in Yogiraj! Also avoid spa there. Check latest news from Vaishali. Why not cool urself in Delhi, minutes away.

Ssdel
07-06-17, 13:59
Modiraj! & Khattar raj.

All vicinities on radar.

Be safe.

Cheers.

Ss.

Dear, my sincere advice to all friends seeking fun in you. P. Avoid any action in Yogiraj! Also avoid spa there. Check latest news from Vaishali. Why not cool urself in Delhi, minutes away.

AryanB
07-10-17, 19:06
Dear, my sincere advice to all friends seeking fun in you. P. Avoid any action in Yogiraj! Also avoid spa there. Check latest news from Vaishali. Why not cool urself in Delhi, minutes away.It's business usual in Lucknow.

NishLover
07-11-17, 06:10
It's business usual in Lucknow.Yes nothing has changed only MP are on radar.

NishLover
07-11-17, 06:21
Yesterday went to my old trusted SP Priya (I usually go to her den). Was introduced to a girl whom I know previously. Choose her she was on a fat side but with meat at right places. She literally raped me with licking all over the body and B2B massage. Covered BBJ (I prefer covered BBJ) deep through.

Spent 30 min with her and enjoyed. Tried doggy style then missionary and finally came in WOT.

Color very fairy smooth body.

Boobs 9/10 38 in shape.

Attitude 12/10.

GFE 10/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Skin 9/10.

Body 7/10.

WIR yes.

Damage 2000+2000 (tip gave on my pleasure not demanded).

Note Priya has 3 girls choose for Neha she will return on wed.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 18:19
Is this one in Noida? Or Lucknow?

Yesterday went to my old trusted SP Priya (I usually go to her den). Was introduced to a girl whom I know previously. Choose her she was on a fat side but with meat at right places. She literally raped me with licking all over the body and B2B massage. Covered BBJ (I prefer covered BBJ) deep through.

Spent 30 min with her and enjoyed. Tried doggy style then missionary and finally came in WOT.

Boobs 9/10 38 in shape.

Attitude 12/10.

GFE 10/10.

BBJ 8/10..

AryanB
07-11-17, 19:05
Yes nothing has changed only MP are on radar.My friends are visiting MPs regularly, no issues reported by them so far.

Ssdel
07-12-17, 05:21
Unprecedented LE activities are being reported in Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur.

RTFF you'll get the hang of it.

Stay safe.

Ss.

My friends are visiting MPs regularly, no issues reported by them so far.

AryanB
07-12-17, 20:04
Unprecedented LE activities are being reported in Pune, Delhi, Gurgaon, Jaipur.

RTFF you'll get the hang of it.

Stay safe.

Ss.I regularly go through the posts on this forum specially UP and Delhi sub forums. I'm not denying LE activity but things are not as alarming in Lucknow as it is made out to be. Last raid occurred in April on the infamous spa at Burlington which got into too much limelight. Most spas in Lucknow work discreetly. My friends are regular and know the management. When there was fear of LE check they got the news from management itself. Things are normal now, hell even Thais are working in Lucknow. All services as usual for regular customers.

Shobhit023
07-16-17, 10:13
Any actions in noida? Indrapuram or Vaishali? Massage parlours? Please anybody have an info let me know.

Ssdel
07-23-17, 12:04
Wasn't pointing at Lucknow specifically but generally stating overview of reports from across nation simultaneously.

I regularly go through the posts on this forum specially UP and Delhi sub forums. I'm not denying LE activity but things are not as alarming in Lucknow as it is made out to be. Last raid occurred in April on the infamous spa at Burlington which got into too much limelight. Most spas in Lucknow work discreetly. My friends are regular and know the management. When there was fear of LE check they got the news from management itself. Things are normal now, hell even Thais are working in Lucknow. All services as usual for regular customers.

NishLover
07-26-17, 09:49
Yesterday went to my old trusted SP Priya (I usually go to her den). Was introduced to a girl whom I know previously. Choose her she was on a fat side but with meat at right places. She literally raped me with licking all over the body and B2B massage.

Covered BBJ (I prefer covered BBJ) deep through.

Boobs 9/10 38 in shape.

Attitude 12/10.

GFE 10/10.

BBJ 8/10.

Skin 9/10.

Body 7/10.

WIR yes.

Damage 2000+2000 (tip gave on my pleasure not demanded).

Note Priya has 3 girls choose for Neha she will return on wed.She again back will try again on Thursday. Priya has again called this time for booze (with her husband) the the girl.

DarkRaven
08-03-17, 22:13
She again back will try again on Thursday. Priya has again called this time for booze (with her husband) the the girl.Would be visiting lko in Aug. How to get contact of SP.

Tester
08-05-17, 01:45
Hello LKO friends.

I will be in LKO for one day on 7th Aug and may get some free time in the evening to venture out. Can someone please share the number of SP Priya. Thanks.

Cheers.

AvinashT
08-09-17, 14:46
I regularly go through the posts on this forum specially UP and Delhi sub forums. I'm not denying LE activity but things are not as alarming in Lucknow as it is made out to be. Last raid occurred in April on the infamous spa at Burlington which got into too much limelight. Most spas in Lucknow work discreetly. My friends are regular and know the management. When there was fear of LE check they got the news from management itself. Things are normal now, hell even Thais are working in Lucknow. All services as usual for regular customers.Any leads in Kanpur?? Please PM me.

TrinityAshish
08-18-17, 18:28
There are plenty of SP's in Kdwai Nagar, lal bagla and Muslim indie chicks in Kanpur region.

Can share my database of over 25 genuine contacts collected over a vast spans of 10 years as I have shifted from Kanpur to Delhi.

In exchange for ISG membership.

Can someone gift me an ISG membership?

Don't have a credit card.

Member #4792
08-22-17, 05:04
Did these two yesterday, average usual service, nothing special, a bit of kissing and a formality sake BJ, lots of humping and koans. The girl with tattoo dances too, 1.5 k damage for each. Anyone having any better lead in here?

MukeshHind
09-10-17, 14:06
Hi buddy,

Can help you in Delhi.

Request help in Kanpur Varanasi Allahabad.

Can help you with membership too.

There are plenty of SP's in Kdwai Nagar, lal bagla and Muslim indie chicks in Kanpur region.

Can share my database of over 25 genuine contacts collected over a vast spans of 10 years as I have shifted from Kanpur to Delhi.

In exchange for ISG membership.

Can someone gift me an ISG membership?

Don't have a credit card.

TrinityAshish
09-10-17, 21:31
Hi buddy,

Can help you in Delhi.

Request help in Kanpur Varanasi Allahabad.

Can help you with membership too.Help me with the membership willing to share Kanpur and Lucknow contacts as my database consists of mostly Kanpur contacts and a couple of contacts in Lucknow only.

Don't have anything in Varanasi and Allahabad.

For Allahabad Meerganj is popular red light area you may explore on your own.

MukeshHind
09-11-17, 17:34
How do I inform you ID password.

Help me with the membership willing to share Kanpur and Lucknow contacts as my database consists of mostly Kanpur contacts and a couple of contacts in Lucknow only.

Don't have anything in Varanasi and Allahabad.

For Allahabad Meerganj is popular red light area you may explore on your own.

TrinityAshish
09-13-17, 06:17
How do I inform you ID password.Hi,

If you would like to pay another user's subscription, please make the purchase under your account and then send us the User Name to whom you would like to transfer the subscription, your user name, along with the Transaction ID which is sent to your email by our credit card processor (GT Bill). If you already have a subscription with us, your subscription will be renewed for a year, along with the subscription for the user account for which you are purchasing.

Thanks,

Admin.

NishLover
09-15-17, 05:35
Today visited my old sp vanshika she had a busty lady. Boobs 9/10 (38 d).

Attitude 10/10 get.

Body smooth and curvy.

Bond123
09-15-17, 08:15
Hello buddies,

I am moving to Lucknow on work. Will be staying there for quite some time. Any leads about indi, trusted Sp, MP will be of great help.

Regards.

ElixirDreamer
09-16-17, 12:52
Hi,

I will be in Lucknow on Tuesday, if anyone can help me with some MP, it will be great. Can help you guys with Delhi contacts. Hope to hear from you guys.

ScrewU2
09-24-17, 19:26
Dear friends,

Any recommendations at Lucknow.

PM is active.

Will be grateful.

Umesh Khanna69
09-27-17, 15:51
Any actions in noida? Indrapuram or Vaishali? Massage parlours? Please anybody have an info let me know.Bro,

Check out Delhi forum.

Smart Some
10-04-17, 03:32
Hello everyone,

On a short notice I am travelling to Lucknow. I will request you to share some contacts who are service provider or independents. I can promise not to spoil them and treat them with acre and respect.

If you travel to Delhi, Bangalore or Paris I can help with few.

Thanks.

SS.

SecretEmpire
10-12-17, 05:48
I shall host you in Delhi / Noida.

Staying in a hotel.

May be if someone can send me SP Priya number as I heard a lot about her. Hope she sends outcalls and is safe.

AmitGg
10-13-17, 17:28
There are many SP.

You can google for contact number.

Damage will be 2 k per shot.

Girls will be mostly Bengali.

TrinityAshish
10-14-17, 17:56
Hi,

Those who are looking for action in Lucknow and Kanpur can visit fantasy motels on NH25 midway between Lucknow and Kanpur.

You may wait at the restaurant for birds who will be sighted in groups every hour.

Alternatively you may also ask for Awasthi the local sp to get an escort.

Russian on menu too at 2 k a pop.

Enjoy.

HotPussyEater
10-21-17, 11:44
Hi Agra,

If any of you want to try indie in Agra pl pm me.

Just got to know that she is in Agra. Persons from Agra need to avail her services.

Conditions.

You should have your place to meet her.

6 k for two pops is demanded.

So guys hurry up and enjoy northeastern at your doorstep.

Bond123
10-22-17, 02:59
Hi,

I am in Lucknow. Can someone share SP Priya number. I can help you with contacts in Delhi, Pune, Mumbai.

Regards.

TrinityAshish
10-27-17, 22:36
Hi,

Those who are looking for action in Lucknow and Kanpur can visit fantasy motels on NH25 midway between Lucknow and Kanpur.

You may wait at the restaurant for birds who will be sighted in groups every hour.

Alternatively you may also ask for Awasthi the local sp to get an escort.

Russian on menu too at 2 k a pop.

Enjoy.Has anyone tried this place, if yes then please post as I can give two dozen more details like these. Coming back to Knapur for a period of 15-20 days can provide cost free accommodation for fun as I have two vacant flats in Kanpur.

Thunder Bolt
10-31-17, 10:28
Hi monger brother's. Will be in Lucknow in the next few days. Any contacts would be appreciated. PM active.

Will reciprocate for contacts in Bangalore.

Bhaisahab
11-05-17, 19:27
Hi,

One of the SPs (contact shared by the gem of this forum) sent in a pic of an Indian girl. Looks were decent so I went ahead for a shot.

Once the deed started she got involved in the act and responded with kissing (not DFK). Also started asking me to push harder once I was in. Eventually climaxed after 20 minutes.

She was cooperative but there was no BJ in the foreplay which can be a turnoff for some. I didn't ask for it since we got busy kissing.

Damage: 4 K (I might have overpaid).

Skin: Smooth, smelt like strawberry.

She started smoking after the act, I would have loved to join but left it a year back.

Bhaisahab
11-05-17, 19:29
Are the SPAs / MP getting raided?

NishLover
11-06-17, 06:44
Hi,

One of the SPs (contact shared by the gem of this forum) sent in a pic of an Indian girl. Looks were decent so I went ahead for a shot.

Once the deed started she got involved in the act and responded with kissing (not DFK). Also started asking me to push harder once I was in. Eventually climaxed after 20 minutes.

She was cooperative but there was no BJ in the foreplay which can be a turnoff for some. I didn't ask for it since we got busy kissing.

She started smoking after the act, I would have loved to join but left it a year back.Must be Kazal Punjabi girl.

HillBoy
11-06-17, 14:06
Guys,

Can anyone suggest me some SP indi in Allahabad as I am visiting there in November 21-25. I can help in Delhi.

AryanB
11-09-17, 16:17
Has anyone tried this place, if yes then please post as I can give two dozen more details like these. Coming back to Knapur for a period of 15-20 days can provide cost free accommodation for fun as I have two vacant flats in Kanpur.Will try as soon as I'm back. Since I'm working in Delhi, mongering in Lucknow or Kanpur does not seem worthy as the options are less and expensive. Still if the place has decent stuff at low rates I'd love to explore it. Wouldn't mind village stuff if it's fresh and cheap.

Ajit 1980
11-10-17, 08:41
Hi mongers,

Visiting Kanpur next month, please pm me for any good SP available at Kanpur.

Thanks in advance.

CreamyCpls
11-21-17, 19:31
Any Swapping Couple here?

Member #4792
12-03-17, 08:40
Hi,

found out one through locanto though charging 3 k.

Any Swapping Couple here?

NishLover
12-03-17, 11:15
Any Swapping Couple here?Your PM not active how will you contact first activate your PM service.

NoviceHunter
12-15-17, 11:56
This spa has name similar to fruit and starting with O near Ritz Continental, Hazratganj. It was near about 5 in evening. Paid counter charges 1600 rs (after negotiation) The girl was a NI and was OK type in late 20's so entered room. Spa was almost empty. Room was not much clean and light was too dim so it was really a disappointment. Changed to dispos. Then came miss are and she started applying oil and doing massage. Massage skill was really really pathetic. Then after 15 minutes she asked if I want something else and I casually asked what's on offer. She offered HJ at 2 k, HJ + TL at 2.5 k and B2B at 4 k. The charges seemed too high as I am from Delhi and I laughed and ask her to continue. After a while she asked what happened and I said I can get handjob 4 times in 2 k in Delhi and your prices are exorbitant. Agreed to HJ (with Top access) at 1.5 k. She was stroking jhonny and I was really sucking her nipples. After some time I tried to touch her pussy which she resisted but later allowed. Fingered her few times before cumming..Myself also visited there. One NE name J famous old adult movie. Very good at Massage. May go for HJ also.

Odessey911
12-20-17, 07:32
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

Was in Lucknow for 3 years but now relocated. Had some great memories of this city especially with SP Priya, both when she was an indie and also after becoming SP. Sadly lost her number though.

Keep mongering,

Cheers.

NishLover
12-21-17, 05:49

Was in Lucknow for 3 years but now relocated. Had some great memories of this city especially with SP Priya, both when she was an indie and also after becoming SP. Sadly lost her number though.

Keep mongering,

Cheers.Yes she was so good in service as an indi. She is equally good as SP also. I don't need an other SP when she is in lko.

Odessey911
12-21-17, 15:48
Yes she was so good in service as an indi. She is equally good as SP also. I don't need an other SP when she is in lko.Can you share her digits, would the appreciate that and reciprocate with some of my own in Lko, thanks.

Dev1989
12-21-17, 21:27
I have recently relocated in Lucknow. Fellow brothers please help me with contacts to start with, like SP Priya. Will try to find my own feet in the city soon enough.

Odessey911
12-28-17, 07:26
Hello seniors and fellow forum members,

While in Lucknow tasted WGs and MPs, but a mujra scene always eluded. Are there any mujra scenes active in Lucknow? Any leads on one or how to organise one will be welcomed.

Cheers and safe mongering.

Lachhipur Wala
12-29-17, 01:08

While in Lucknow tasted WGs and MPs, but a mujra scene always eluded. Are there any mujra scenes active in Lucknow? Any leads on one or how to organise one will be welcomed.

Cheers and safe mongering.Mujra is not available in you. P. now as my knowledge. But may be in some remote areas. Perhaps in Muhaffarpur bihar. Share your exp inLko by pm.

AryanB
12-29-17, 17:27

Cheers and safe mongering.There are privately organised mujra parties in Lucknow but it involves only closed group of people with very good references required for entry.

Odessey911
12-30-17, 05:04
There are privately organised mujra parties in Lucknow but it involves only closed group of people with very good references required for entry.Any tips or leads to access?

AryanB
01-01-18, 14:01
Any tips or leads to access?Sorry I have no direct access to the group. I know someone who have been to one such party. Costs around 3 k for food, drinks and dance show per person and there are up to 10 people and 4-5 girls.

Odessey911
01-09-18, 09:14

Will be visiting lko from 26th Jan to 28th Jan. Help in the form of inde, SP contact in Gomti Nagar area would be appreciated and reciprocated.

Thanks,

Cheers and safe mongering.

CoolPuneGuest
01-10-18, 07:08
Hello,

Here from Varanasi any brother who needs contacts in Varanasi can PM me, have plenty of SP and indi contacts, damage is like 1.5-2 k, not good quality though, all incalls, mostly typical Bengali chicks. Not much of sucking skills.Kindly share good leads for Varanasi & Allahabad, visiting shortly, thanks in advance, any CIS options available there.

Member #4792
01-10-18, 07:50
Well never could pop a CIS in Varanasi, SPs here keep cheap stuffs, market still in initial phase, but few good girls also here, send me a pm with your trip date.

Thanks.

Kindly share good leads for Varanasi & Allahabad, visiting shortly, thanks in advance, any CIS options available there.

AshVivid
01-12-18, 04:07
Hi,

She started smoking after the act, I would have loved to join but left it a year back.Can you share contact details. Please inbox!

Greetings,

Jackson

TrinityAshish
01-12-18, 16:27
Will try as soon as I'm back. Since I'm working in Delhi, mongering in Lucknow or Kanpur does not seem worthy as the options are less and expensive. Still if the place has decent stuff at low rates I'd love to explore it. Wouldn't mind village stuff if it's fresh and cheap.I personally find Delhi to be dry (shifted to Delhi due to transfer) had tried plenty of nurses and female MR's being a medico in Kanpur but here in Delhi the nakhras are more and less work.

In Lucknow Hotel Maharaja on Charbagh is where the action is any waiter or bellboy above 30 years will be able to guide to rooms where the indies are staying charges are 1.5 to 2 k per shot.

Enjoy.

SunnyBoyPerth
01-20-18, 19:01
I personally find Delhi to be dry (shifted to Delhi due to transfer) had tried plenty of nurses and female MR's being a medico in Kanpur but here in Delhi the nakhras are more and less work.

In Lucknow Hotel Maharaja on Charbagh is where the action is any waiter or bellboy above 30 years will be able to guide to rooms where the indies are staying charges are 1.5 to 2 k per shot.

Enjoy.Do you have any numbers you could share? Going and looking for waiters sounds like a risky proposition.

TrinityAshish
01-21-18, 19:52
Do you have any numbers you could share? Going and looking for waiters sounds like a risky proposition.Hotel Maharaja on the whole is a cover up, its a complete service set up. Same is the case with syona residency in charbagh but, its more of a girl friendly hotel than being a service provider.

Hotel maharaja has indie girls as guests who occupy 5-6 rooms and waiters there act as SP's.

Wait in the lobby area for 5-10 mins and you will understand the action nitty gritty.

Will share the numbers of both Kanpur and Lucknow database once my credit card is through and I get the pm service, just wait for few more days got more than 25 sure shot and active SP's and indie contacts.

Shared the hotel details as many people are looking for action but didn't know where to go. As someone was looking for mujras which no longer happen in Lucknow (confirm) they are only arranged by event planners. For individual entertainment one has to go Barabanki or Faizabad where the Mujra parties are still happening you may book the girls for Lucknow at the rate of 10 k to 25 k for 12 hrs where they perform on 4-5 songs and then offer full service (if negotiated prior to booking).

In Barabanki or Faizabad any autowala will be able to take you the areas where Mujra girls are located under cover of orchestra party.

Enjoy.

Lachhipur Wala
01-22-18, 09:16
Trinity Ashish put a discovery about these cities. May be true. Others are requested to comment. If it is true, I will crown him as King of forum or moderator.

AryanB
01-23-18, 21:40
Hotel Maharaja on the whole is a cover up, its a complete service set up. Same is the case with syona residency in charbagh but, its more of a girl friendly hotel than being a service provider.

Hotel maharaja has indie girls as guests who occupy 5-6 rooms and waiters there act as SP's.

Wait in the lobby area for 5-10 mins and you will understand the action nitty gritty.

Will share the numbers of both Kanpur and Lucknow database once my credit card is through and I get the pm service, just wait for few more days got more than 25 sure shot and active SP's and indie contacts.

Shared the hotel details as many people are looking for action but didn't know where to go. As someone was looking for mujras which no longer happen in Lucknow (confirm) they are only arranged by event planners. For individual entertainment one has to go Barabanki or Faizabad where the Mujra parties are still happening you may book the girls for Lucknow at the rate of 10 k to 25 k for 12 hrs where they perform on 4-5 songs and then offer full service (if negotiated prior to booking).

In Barabanki or Faizabad any autowala will be able to take you the areas where Mujra girls are located under cover of orchestra party.

Enjoy.Excellent leads bro. I know that many spas have popped up in Lucknow which openly provide FS but don't have any SP or indie contacts in Lko. Some friends do visit cheap brothels run from isolated houses in areas around Sitapur road with village type cheap stuff but I neither have that kind of taste nor the courage to go to such places. Would request you to share pointers through PM once its activated to avoid LE radar on such places. Would love to try good indies in lko or knp. If you want MP leads in Delhi do tell me.

NishLover
01-24-18, 04:04
Though Barabanki is dry (as far as I know) but a place on Barabanki highway called Safedabad besides Pepsi / coke bottling plant has a full basti of girls engaged in flesh trade and singing. Though I have never explored but want to.

Ganatram
01-24-18, 06:45
Hi Senior bros,

Would be travelling to Noida next week on work, would be glad if you can share any credible contacts in Noida, have plenty of contact I Delhi.

But don't want to travel so far. Any inputs on MPs / indes / SPs will be appreciated & reciprocated.

Thanks.

Member #4792
01-29-18, 11:17
Hello pals,

Any leads in varanasi or cities around?

Do share please.

SjdrFemLover
01-30-18, 08:17
Hi Senior bros,

Would be travelling to Noida next week on work, would be glad if you can share any credible contacts in Noida, have plenty of contact I Delhi.

But don't want to travel so far. Any inputs on MPs / indes / SPs will be appreciated & reciprocated.

Thanks.Go to any of the hundred spas in Sector 18, ask upfront at the counter for extra service / cooperative staff and don't pay more than 1500 at the counter. You'll save a lot of bucks if you look up on little or nearbuy app and buy a coup which will save you a lot on counter charges. When negotiating with the girl, no matter whatever she says, never pay more than 1500 for HJ and B2B. FS would require luck but if you find one then don't; pay more than 3 k for FS.

For SP's look up in locanto or JD. I can't share my SP's number because subscription not activated. Go for 2 k per shot girls they'll be good VFM.

Happy mongering.

SjdrFemLover.

Dev1989
02-14-18, 23:08
Dear Broskis,

Can you recommend me good Spas and therapist in Lucknow? I am new to the city.

My PM is open.

Thanks and warm regards.

Dev.

ITMonger
02-17-18, 13:04
Does anyone has info about the scene in meerut.

SpidyUrLove
02-17-18, 20:37
Any MP or SP in Agra? Considering a tourist spot I'm sure the must be some action. Have shifted here for some work until next 2 months. Need some fun desperately.

Rocks84
03-05-18, 08:14
Dear Team members,

Please share any independent or any reliable SP in Lucknow. Out of touch for a log time. Will definitely reciprocate, once I get hold of the things again.

MetaCafe
03-10-18, 08:19

Boobs 10/10 (36 b).

GFE 12/10.

Sucked 10 min after the deed as wanted to feast. Which she obliged. Next had shower with her and left.

This girl was so new didn't knew how to use a condom.Bro,

Can you please share contact of Priya Sonkar. And what is name of this girl and charges.

If possible can we meet so we can go there together (as I am new in Lucknow).

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RickVermunt
03-12-18, 04:35
Hey guys,

How's it going. Coming to Lucknow for around two days. Pretty new to the forum. Can anyone please share any good contacts for Lucknow. Thanks heaps brothers.

DuNude80
03-29-18, 01:33
Brethren,

I am in Lucknow for today and tomorrow. Please share few good contacts. Looking for budget thrills. Can reciprocate in Delhi and Dehradun.

MetaCafe
04-01-18, 13:35
Want to bank chick in Lucknow.

But do not have any contact.

So planning to buy subscription.

Just to PM Nishlover.

And get somw value contact.

Just wanted to know if Nishlover still active?

Sushant1
04-03-18, 23:14
I recently saw the post thought to give it a try and share experience with you guys but there are 2 hotel Maharaja.

Any other tip to reach and talk easily with waiter etc would be appreciated then will surely share my experience.

Nipuntyagi
04-05-18, 04:33
Hi,

Do any of you guys have met Simran aki from locanto (Lucknow and sometimes visit to Delhi). I am meeting them so need 2 confirm that they are genuine and not frauds. As in there reviews 2 people have mentioned fraud and cheating. Please help guys whether to meet them or not.

NishLover
04-07-18, 07:29
Want to bank chick in Lucknow.

But do not have any contact.

So planning to buy subscription.

Just to PM Nishlover.

And get somw value contact.

Just wanted to know if Nishlover still active?Yes I am active.

MetaCafe
04-08-18, 13:10
Yes I am active.Great! Then I will buy subscription and PM.

You in 2-3 day.

BTW how much was damage for that Kashmiri girl.

DavidRJohn3456
04-11-18, 03:41

Boobs 10/10 (36 b).

GFE 12/10.

This girl was so new didn't knew how to use a condom.PM details.

NishLover
04-13-18, 06:45
Dear brothers,

Kashmiri apple has left Lucknow months back so please do not ask for contacts again and again.

Lachhipur Wala
04-15-18, 02:56
My last lko trip proved KLPD. Priya demand 2. 5 k for single girl available. Her tone caused me to boycott her. Next tried a spa near Gurudwara. But location was awkward in commercial complex in front of police station. So not dared to try. Burlington and Hajratganj spas are far away from Delhi standard. So it was KLPD.

GoelRahul
04-18-18, 08:27
Hi all,

Need help for SP / Indi contacts in Lucknow. PM is active. Please share price / reference / pics etc if possible. Thanks in advance. Also, please let me know if Radisson is girl friendly and the girl can visit me in room directly.

NishLover
05-14-18, 03:42
Last week their was a event where some Bollywood actors came to lko. My high class SP invited me for a drink. Surprise. There were some aspiring actress, all high with cocaine, since I quit drinking just last week I was happy with my Pepsi. Surprise my SP asked me choose a girl I told I can't afford since SP who happens to be a event manager too told me its complimentary enjoyed with the a dusky sexy girl who happens to be assistant director for movie raid.

Please do not ask me for contact as the sp doesn't want to come to lime light. She is a good friend of mine.

LustStoner
05-17-18, 13:00
Hello,

Here from Varanasi any brother who needs contacts in Varanasi can PM me, have plenty of SP and indi contacts, damage is like 1.5-2 k, not good quality though, all incalls, mostly typical Bengali chicks. Not much of sucking skills.Can you share some contacts in Varanasi. I can help in Delhi.