PDA

View Full Version : Uttar Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Sushant1
05-20-18, 23:50
I would like to know whether payment should be made before or after the work is done and what do you guys generally do while paying.

VishudJb
05-21-18, 10:20
I would like to know whether payment should be made before or after the work is done and what do you guys generally do while paying.Ideally after but most of girls will want it before.

AryanB
05-21-18, 15:53
I would like to know whether payment should be made before or after the work is done and what do you guys generally do while paying.It's always better to pay after the deed as the girl will be under pressure to cooperate and perform. However some girls won't budge and ask for payment upfront. Although there's no guarantee of good service on either paying before or after but the latter is preferable since you could play hard ball in case of bad service. Recently I paid 700 upfront for HJ and access but the ***** later said touching is only from outside. Gave her a piece of my mind and proceeded to fondle her boobs from inside.

Singh Rahul
05-27-18, 07:02
Came across this SP on loc. Assuring to provide service, cash service, but he gets the chick from Haldwani, so need 100 percent assurance deal won't go off.

Girl pic is average asking 10 k for full night she is not worth more than 5 k-6 k going through pic. Has anyone tried her service? Or SP service whose number ending with digit 592.

Ajit 1980
05-30-18, 10:57
Visiting Varanasi for two days from tomorrow, kindly provide contact details of genuine SP or spa.

Thanks in advance.

AryanB
06-23-18, 12:20
My friend visited this spa where a Thai therapist is working temporarily. As per him service was awesome and she has a lovely rack. Girl is cooperative and tries to give GFE. 1.5 k at the counter and 2 k to the girl for B2B. She's leaving on 24th.

Singh Rahul
06-24-18, 07:27
Hi friends, any review of this bird, and also of SP ending with digit 592?

SjdrFemLover
06-24-18, 09:42
My friend visited this spa where a Thai therapist is working temporarily. As per him service was awesome and she has a lovely rack. Girl is cooperative and tries to give GFE. 1.5 k at the counter and 2 k to the girl for B2B. She's leaving on 24th.I'll be visiting Lucknow next month. Can you guide me towards some action and where I can get some nice spas. Any hint's would be useful.

AryanB
06-25-18, 02:00
I'll be visiting Lucknow next month. Can you guide me towards some action and where I can get some nice spas. Any hint's would be useful.The quality in most of the spas in Lucknow is low but most are openly providing extra services including FS. I usually personally don't venture in Lucknow but my friends do as I work in Delhi.

You don't have PM facility. Take a subscription, can't give out names in the open.

Dev1989
07-02-18, 20:55
Dear bros,

I request you to provide leads to SPs, MPs and Indies in Kanpur. I am new here and have no idea where to start. I am living in Kdwai Nagar at the moment.

Regards.

DarkRaven
07-23-18, 01:04
Hi,

Its been quite sometime that I am visiting Lucknow. Why does this forum been dried up. Seems people achieved nirvana in Yogiraj.

NishLover
07-25-18, 03:15
Hi,

Its been quite sometime that I am visiting Lucknow. Why does this forum been dried up. Seems people achieved nirvana in Yogiraj.It's never dried out just form FR are not being floated. Lucknow is evergreen.

DekaLora
07-26-18, 11:16
It's never dried out just form FR are not being floated. Lucknow is evergreen.

Right. Lucknow is evergreen. I just landed in Lucknow and tasted this bird in a spa near the Charbag Railway station.

HotPussyEater
07-26-18, 12:31
Does anyone has info about the scene in meerut.Yes one sp is there. If you want pm me. I will send his number. I too from Meerut but not tried.

HotPussyEater
07-27-18, 09:09
I got following pics from SP of Meerut. Any reviews.

NoviceHunter
07-28-18, 07:03
My friend visited this spa where a Thai therapist is working temporarily. As per him service was awesome and she has a lovely rack. Girl is cooperative and tries to give GFE. 1.5 k at the counter and 2 k to the girl for B2B. She's leaving on 24th.Which spa is this?

DekaLora
07-30-18, 05:10
Well, here is the photo that I missed in my earlier post.

Damage: 2500.

WIR: May be the spa but not this girl.

The best part is the spa is very open about the services they provide. Right in the counter they offered my 3 packages.

Package 1: 1500 Massage + HJ.

Package 2: 2500 Massage + FS.

Package 3: 4000 includes Massage + B2 B + FS.

I liked this system as otherwise you have to randomly take a girl and then try your luck to get FS.

SjdrFemLover
07-30-18, 16:31
Mongers from Lucknow help me out. Will be visiting the city of nawabs next week but will land late at night. So please point me out to hotels in affordable range where I can get some action.

Regards.

Rambuta
07-31-18, 07:35

The best part is the spa is very open about the services they provide. Right in the counter they offered my 3 packages.

Package 2: 2500 Massage + FS.

Package 3: 4000 includes Massage + B2 B + FS.

I liked this system as otherwise you have to randomly take a girl and then try your luck to get FS.Bro,

Is taking pics of girls allowed in MP?

How did you do that bro?

AryanB
07-31-18, 16:40
Which spa is this?The Thai girl left the spa.

Dyogi
08-01-18, 06:29

Package 2: 2500 Massage + FS..Bro,

Could you PM me the name of this spa. Thanks in advance.

DekaLora
08-01-18, 11:36
Bro,

Is taking pics of girls allowed in MP?

How did you do that bro?Off course not allowed. I just took it as I am sure I would be a regular at this spa.

Otherwise I would have never took a photo at my regular spa.

AryanB
08-03-18, 17:37
Got this pic from a spa claiming her to be Thai and was quoted 2500 to avail her services (excluding extras). Can't confirm though if she's really Thai or not. If anyone has tried her then please share your experience.

DarkRaven
08-06-18, 18:53
So it seems MP are the hunting grounds. SP scenes are not there in lko. Other than nishilover not many people got sp contacts. Going to travel the city, hope MP have a better collection than pick up places at Amber market. BTW anyone in massage planet.

NishLover
08-08-18, 15:57
So it seems MP are the hunting grounds. SP scenes are not there in lko. Other than nishilover not many people got sp contacts. Going to travel the city, hope MP have a better collection than pick up places at Amber market. BTW anyone in massage planet.MP are useless in Lucknow cheap stuff. Stinky rooms bla bla bla.

Many SP operate here at least 10 I know.

Ashish760
08-10-18, 08:38
Any help in meerut will be really appreciated.

Thanks friends.

Pr321
08-13-18, 12:59
Hi,

I will be in Lucknow for 2 days, it would be great if anyone can share Indi or SP references.

Ashish760
08-24-18, 16:28
Any help in meerut will be really appreciated.

Thanks friends.Any update?

Meerut seems dry.

Ashish760
08-26-18, 20:54
One SP sent this.

Any reviews?

DarkRaven
08-27-18, 12:37
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

DarkRaven
08-28-18, 12:23
One SP sent this.

Any reviews?Seems it's totally dry in Meerut. All quality products have been imported to metros.

DarkRaven
09-03-18, 12:33
MP are useless in Lucknow cheap stuff. Stinky rooms bla bla bla.

Many SP operate here at least 10 I know.Would you suggest any genuine SP. A lot of them fooling around in locanto though. I will go for subscription if you are still active and have contacts in lko.

NishLover
09-04-18, 04:58
One SP sent this.

Any reviews?She old wine 30+9.

Docsahab
09-14-18, 21:34
Dear bros,

I request you to provide leads to SPs, MPs and Indies in Kanpur. I am new here and have no idea where to start. I am living in Kdwai Nagar at the moment.

Regards.I too live in Kidwai Nagar. I think Kanpur is dry.

BigRjj
09-20-18, 01:19
Hey all!

Anyone got any leads in Ghaziabad? I can take damage up to 3 k-5 k.

Any spa or girl, GFE.

Should be fair.

If any PM me please.

Thanks!

NishLover
09-26-18, 06:18
Would you suggest any genuine SP. A lot of them fooling around in locanto though. I will go for subscription if you are still active and have contacts in lko.I am always active.

Lachhipur Wala
10-08-18, 17:22
During my short visit, decided to see this spa, near gurudwara. Girls are pathetic and it is very hard to get a hard on. So, even in influence of alcohol, brain could not allow for parting 1500 for bbj. Any better suggestions for next week trip?

GurgaonDude
10-09-18, 12:46
Dear friends,

In lucknow only for tonight. Need help for tried and tested SPA / SP contacts in Lucknow. PM is active. Please share price / reference etc if possible.

Thanks in advance. Counting on some mate to help here.

Allahabadiboy
10-14-18, 07:43
I am a long time lurker on these forums and ready to try something for the first time. I would really prefer MPs. Can anyone provide details of MPs in Allahabad? That would be really helpful, as there is hardly much info about the city here.

Thanks!

Paidalyatri
10-16-18, 16:06
I am a long time lurker on these forums and ready to try something for the first time. I would really prefer MPs. Can anyone provide details of MPs in Allahabad? That would be really helpful, as there is hardly much info about the city here.

Thanks!I too, am searching / dying for action in Ald. Some yrs ago, there was a rld which somehow catered. But now, after closing, it seems dry. Although little action still exists. So let us explore.

Pantydropper
10-22-18, 16:52
Brothers,

Lko is supposed to be the HotSpot of our state, yet there are hardly any updates here. It's high time that our fellow mongers share some contacts or MPs and help us out.

BlrNiceMan
11-02-18, 18:04
Any contacts in Lucknow? Looking for GFE. Money is not a constraint for the right girl. Prefer Muslim girls.

Bhuppi1111
11-03-18, 02:09
I am visiting Agra for short trip. Anybody PL share some nice leads for MP / Spa / Inde contacts along with right damages and ref in case of inde?

I am aware of the red light area where I used to visit some 14-15 year ago.

Paidalyatri
11-03-18, 10:13
I think both cities may be heaven for inde, sp and spas as there is influx of people from west you. P. and Delhi there. But they have poor option and quality. I tried some spa in lko but quality was much poor in comparison to Delhi. All friend may share here.

Paidalyatri
11-03-18, 10:24
Near Bareilly, about 50 km away, an quiet red light area exists. It has 10-20 buildings having good quality girls. They are available outcalls also. Real mongers are invited to try and share their experiences. Better only locals as it is not much popular.

BlrNiceMan
11-03-18, 18:55
I think both cities may be heaven for inde, sp and spas as there is influx of people from west you. P. and Delhi there. But they have poor option and quality. I tried some spa in lko but quality was much poor in comparison to Delhi. All friend may share here.Can you share some contacts from Lucknow please? Please PM.

Paidalyatri
11-04-18, 12:43
Can you share some contacts from Lucknow please? Please PM.Search spa in lko. One is in kausalya building near naka P.S. Some are in alambagh.

BlrNiceMan
11-04-18, 13:27
Anybody tried Shanaya akash from Facebook. 25 K for 2 shots in Lucknow is out of mind!!

This is what the provider said:

Hi we are 25 f and 29 m happily married couple from Lucknow into paid fun like paid 3 some,1 to1 and group fun. 3 some and 1 to 1 charges for one to two shot is 25,000/- and for full night which starts from 9 pm to 4 am is 50,000/- no limit of shots in full night. Procedure is to meet first fix a date book a 3 star or 5 star hotel and number will be given before we meet. The guy meets akash in a mall or public place, pays the amount in cash and then along with Shanaya and Akash the guy moves to his hotel room where he has fun. No anal is allowed. Please don't ask for discounts and other negotiations."

Precarious
11-11-18, 16:14
Has anyone been to Orange Spa in Allahabad? They are asking for 2 k for dry massage and no leads on whether extras will be provided or not. Is it good place to monger? Anything else available in Allahabad?

Munnachodu
11-13-18, 16:08
Hello mongers,

Any preferred MP in Gomti Nagar. I am from Delhi looking for some in Lucknow. Common guys please help I can reciprocate with Delhi numbers.

My PM is active.

PaulAlle
11-16-18, 23:33
Hi,

Senior members.

New to mongering.

Can anyone please help me with tested digits of indies or SPs in Lucknow.

Pm is active.

Dick1107
11-17-18, 16:21
Brothers,

I am basically from Kolkata and now at Kanpur. Will go for deed on tomorrow.

Brothers please help me by providing independent or SP contact.

My PM active.

Budget up to 4 k.

TrinityAshish
11-17-18, 21:40
Brothers,

I am basically from Kolkata and now at Kanpur. Will go for deed on tomorrow.

Brothers please help me by providing independent or SP contact.

My PM active.

Budget up to 4 k.Dear friend,

Don't shell out more money unnecessary Kanpur girls are in the range of 2 to 2.5 k maximum for 5 k to 6 k you will get girls for entire night.

For cheap stock 1 k types you may explore CTS colony opposite IIT Kanpur.

Paidalyatri
12-13-18, 11:39
Nowdays visiting lko every week. So visited spas in Alambagh area as found charbagh spa quality poor. There are 4-5 spa there but costly as per Delhi standard. Girls quality also 5/10. So any friend suggest me good option.

Member #4792
12-14-18, 10:02
Any leads in Varanasi anyone?

Mystic123
12-16-18, 11:25
Hi fellas,

I have arrived at Kanpur today and will be here for 10 days.

I need your brothers help to find some quality Indies, SPs or MPs.

Budget no constraint. I have never mongered here before so in desperate need for help. Also, Jonny thirsty from a long time.

I would be really grateful if someone can PM me. I can help you with Delhi, Gurgaon contacts.

GoelRahul
12-18-18, 15:35
Hi,

Please share any leads for reliable SP / Indi in Varanasi. Will be there for 2 days from tomorrow. Also, let me know if girl can directly come to the room in Hotel Madin.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4792
12-19-18, 07:29
Please avoid inviting girl in madin, instead book hotel within 100 mtr, couple friendly one through go I bi bo.

Let me know if you encounter any indi, scene in vns is very poor though, let me know if you don't get any leads by tomorrow have a few SPs but just doable stuff, try locanto though, don't pay upfront, via locanto don't go to SP place.

All the best.

I am in varanasi too how about catching up??

Hi,

Please share any leads for reliable SP / Indi in Varanasi. Will be there for 2 days from tomorrow. Also, let me know if girl can directly come to the room in Hotel Madin.

Thanks in advance.

Nawaabsaab
12-20-18, 16:32
Hi guys,

I am looking for good chicks in Lucknow and very safe place I am new here it is my first time don't want to ruin my experience, experts advice is required, if any one can share any contacts would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

GoelRahul
12-20-18, 17:35
Please avoid inviting girl in madin, instead book hotel within 100 mtr, couple friendly one through go I bi bo.

Let me know if you encounter any indi, scene in vns is very poor though, let me know if you don't get any leads by tomorrow have a few SPs but just doable stuff, try locanto though, don't pay upfront, via locanto don't go to SP place.

All the best.

I am in varanasi too how about catching up??Hi bro,

Thanks for the reply, had a dry run and returning back home. Contacted 2 people from Locanto but both didn't reply. Just saw your message, otherwise would have contacted you. Thanks for the gesture though. Really appreciate it!

Member #4792
12-21-18, 10:50
Try hitting out the airlines staff at the airport, easy to please them here.

Next time when you are here, do let me know.

Cheers.

Hi bro,

Thanks for the reply, had a dry run and returning back home. Contacted 2 people from Locanto but both didn't reply. Just saw your message, otherwise would have contacted you. Thanks for the gesture though. Really appreciate it!

Ajb16
12-22-18, 03:16
Dear Seniors,

I am in lucknow today and looking for action with decent indi.

Budget is around 4-5. Kindly share SP / indi number.

I could reciprocate for Bangalore.

Regards.

Lko rocks. SP indies in every corner.

Few spa offering FS.

2 villages as red light area.
Hi brothers,

Does anyone has any good contacts of indie or a SP in Bareilly. If yes then do PM me the details.

Your help will be highly appreciated and I can help you in Delhi if you want.

Thanks in advance.

CoolGuy85
12-24-18, 03:58
I was in Lucknow for a day and started to look out for contacts / spas in the Gomti nagar area. Ended up with the only spa in a mall which shares its name with a country. Mistake. 2.5 k and counter and legit spa. FML no action there.

As soon as I was out looked out again, contacted this spa in the journalist / puram area. Doubles up as a unisex salon with activities at the backside.

As soon as I reached they explained me all packages at the counter itself, which was new and immensely like able.

Massage 1.2 k.

Massage + HJ 2.5 k.

Massage + B2B + HJ 3.5 k.

FS was also available but I opted for the third option.

After a rigorous massage by Miss P (also actress of Jiya Jale), when I asked for B2B, she asked to consider another Miss P (east in Hindi), who as per her, I would hold enjoy more with.

When the 2nd Miss P arrived, I agreed. The girl might be a local from nearby areas, but was very slutty. She had a sexy smile and a petite body which she used very well. She took all her time in B2B and I nutted in some time.

The only rue was that the place was dingy and looked unclean, so I mentioned this to the handler.

All in all, would love to visit again next time.

TheComFan
12-25-18, 22:31
Could you give anymore hints about this spa? I think I have been here but none of the girls were good looking.

I was in Lucknow for a day and started to look out for contacts / spas in the Gomti nagar area. Ended up with the only spa in a mall which shares its name with a country. Mistake. 2.5 k and counter and legit spa. FML no action there.

As soon as I was out looked out again, contacted this spa in the journalist / puram area. Doubles up as a unisex salon with activities at the backside.

As soon as I reached they explained me all packages at the counter itself, which was new and immensely like able.

Massage 1.2 k..

Sahil1234
01-03-19, 19:06
Kanpur is not as dry as it is made out to be. I went there for a few days on work and on reading this forum I was quite hopeless, to be honest. However, I did try to look up for a few spas on google and went to a spa at the ground floor in the rave moti mall; went in after paying the counter charge of 1.5 K. I was promised a north Indian from Delhi but after going inside I got a fat chick from Punjab (that is what she told me she was from). Fat women are a turn off, but then the johnny wanted some action and I had to pay heed.

Being in the spa scene for so long (I generally monger in Mumbai in the darkness area), it does not take much for me to open up. I asked her straight about extras and she told me that only HJ is on the cards and that too at 2 K! I denied and told her that I can do it on my own and I can get FS at less than that cost in Delhi. She got pissed or acted to be pissed to which I told her that there is no pressure. If she wants I will pay her 1.5 K for a HJ with all access. Finally she agreed as she saw me not relenting.

Fingering and sucking happened with a HJ. I am not sure if the rate I paid was high based on Kanpur standards as I did not find much reports on Kanpur in this forum. However, I am sure if I can get what I did without any help in a new city on my first attempt, there must be quite an active scene out there. Not sure why fellow mongers are not helping each other out.

WIR: Probably not. If I am in Kanpur again, I will like to explore more.

Delhi750
01-10-19, 18:39
Hi guys,

Though am posting for the first time. I have been a silent member of the forum.

Unfortunate turn of events have made me land in this city and I still can't believe how silent the forum is.

Have tried a few contacts from locanto but of help. Santra spa is also worth it. But I can't believe mongering is not happening in this city. Its one of the main centres of east up and there has to be something.

Would really appreciate if someone can help with pointers.

20 cr people but still no activity. Bad for everyone.

Paidalyatri
01-11-19, 08:59
Hi guys,

Though am posting for the first time. I have been a silent member of the forum.

Unfortunate turn of events have made me land in this city and I still can't believe how silent the forum is.

Have tried a few contacts from locanto but of help. Santra spa is also worth it. But I can't believe mongering is not happening in this city. Its one of the main centres of east up and there has to be something.

Would really appreciate if someone can help with pointers.

20 cr people but still no activity. Bad for everyone.I frequently visit there and tried a lot for good option. Some 10 yrs ago, good options available in Meerganj red light area but closed now. There is a hotel for action in day time which I can pm.

Ashish760
01-14-19, 12:58
If some brother can share inde contact in Meerut.

Urgently needed.

I can help in Delhi.

Thanks.

Smith 1990
01-16-19, 12:25
Hi fellas,

I have arrived at Kanpur today and will be here for 10 days.

I need your brothers help to find some quality Indies, SPs or MPs.

Budget no constraint. I have never mongered here before so in desperate need for help. Also, Jonny thirsty from a long time.

I would be really grateful if someone can PM me. I can help you with Delhi, Gurgaon contacts.I can tell you some therapist in few spas that provide extras at a very reasonable rates.

Ankit57
01-18-19, 09:50
Hello fellow mongers,

Last week after having three beers Johnny wants some action so went to search for a spa. Most of the spa in Agra are the end of the city. This spa was situated on fatehabad road. So went inside paid counter charges 1500 and went in a big room with attached bathroom and massage table. Light instrumental music was on and room heater was there to warm on cold January. I asked for NE therapist and here comes a cute girl with 5 ft 7 inch height approx wearing a red tight top and tight black pant. Boob's seems average but she was fairly beautiful. She started massage after I wear the massage wear. The massage was great and she didn't shows any sign of extras but on reaching my bum she pulled down my undies from hips and start massaging which was awesome. But apart that no sign of anything extra. I was high on beer so asked straightway for extras she said only HJ is available. I keep on insisting for B2B and she keep on denying it and said if you give me 5 k then still I can't do it. So I settled for HJ only for 700. She removed my undies and I lay from my stomach side and give me a nice bum massage with prostate massage and jerking cock. It was awesome feeling then I turned back and my Johnny was big and bigger than I thought. She massaged it gently and also my balls. Wait that was awesome and finally after 15 min I bursts in her hand. She cleaned my Johnny with the towel and I went.

Girl- good looking 7/10 since haven't saw her melons.

WIRepeat- no because for HJ I prefer porn and my hand I can't just pay for HJ. So I won't recommend.

Agra is a dry city I guess and if there is any mongering scene then they are very costly for single pop. I had some sessions some good some bad which I will post in few weeks due to work in FR's.

WienerWald
01-19-19, 10:09
First I would like to thanks Nishlover Brother. He was quite generous in helping me to find good contacts in Lucknow. Also, he took me with himself to have one of the best experience here.

Nish Bro took me to SP "P", who has her den in ex. PM nagar in Lucknow. There were 3 options available. On the recommendation of Nish Bro, took Kajal. She is quite talkative and cooperative. Had one session with her. Everything was on the menu except A Sex.

The deed started with long DFK. Then came the slow teasing and body licking. She gave me one of the best blow job one can expect in India. Sex was in Miss and Doggy. Quite satisfied with the service, location and girl.

Overall: 10/10.

Girl: 10/10.

Damage: 2 k.

WIR: without a doubt yes.

Keep mongering brothers.

Ankit57
01-23-19, 08:52
Hi seniors and fellow mongers.

Yesterday night I want some action so called a SP from Locanto. He asked for 3. 5 k. I went to the place he mentioned and there was a pimp with two girls in an Ola car. I paid the amount to the pimp and one of the girl sat behind my active and then I followed the car. The car stopped in front of a cheap hotel and then the game started. The hotel manager asked me the hotel charge which wasn't the case when I asked the SP before. I called the SP multiple times and he didn't picked up so I decided to pay 500 to the hotel and went straight to the room. The room boy asked money for the condom. I said what the hell everyone here wants to extract money. I paid him 50. After that I thought the the girl should be good enough to satisfy me. But to my surprise she said BBBJ no DFK no lip to lip touch no lights on no doggy no Anal no DATY etc etc only missionary was allowed. Sucked my Johnny for 1 min after covering my Johnny. No skill at all. The only missionary mechanical boring fuck. No feelings at all. Even my hand gave me more pleasure. I don't want to cum on this gal so didn't came and said I am leaving. She asked for tip. I said what for? Didn't paid anything and went away.

I would never ever repeat this SP.

In Agra mostly KLPD sessions are there. Only looters here. The problem is that only Locanto and skokka SP are here and in limited so these SP's don't have any shortage. These SP's are also talks rudely and mostly misbehave and are very powerful too. No indies and no good girls here just waste of money.

AshCatchEm
01-26-19, 02:51
Any action in Varanasi?

Bhaisahab
01-26-19, 21:01
First I would like to thanks Nishlover Brother. He was quite generous in helping me to find good contacts in Lucknow. Also, he took me with himself to have one of the best experience here.

Nish Bro took me to SP "P", who has her den in ex. PM nagar in Lucknow. There were 3 options available. On the recommendation of Nish Bro, took Kajal. She is quite talkative and cooperative. Had one session with her. Everything was on the menu except A Sex.

The deed started with long DFK. Then came the slow teasing and body licking. She gave me one of the best blow job one can expect in India. Sex was in Miss and Doggy. Quite satisfied with the service, location and girl.

Overall: 10/10.

Girl: 10/10.

Damage: 2 k.

WIR: without a doubt yes.

Keep mongering brothers.Nish bro is amazing and very helpful.

WienerWald
01-27-19, 04:51
Once again had urge of tasting some good food. Priya had some good stuff from rosogulla land. Reached there by 4 pm. As always, the place is safe.

Once reached, here comes the girl Miss M (sweet in Bengali). She claims to be 18 and have good, flawless body. Her boobs are small but hand and mouthful. She lets you play with them like you want.

Deed started with super DFK. She responds well to kissing. Licks your whole body. Blow job was average. Little bit toothy, but compensates with ball sucking and licking. Down there is clean and shaved.

Fuck is nice. Had her in Miss and Doggy. Pussy is not as tight as 18 years old. Still gets wet pretty soon.

Over all nice experience. Paid little high I. E. 3 k. Optimum price is 2.5 k.

Safe mongering.

Homie17
01-28-19, 11:13
Once again had urge of tasting some good food. Priya had some good stuff from rosogulla land. Reached there by 4 pm. As always, the place is safe.

Once reached, here comes the girl Miss M (sweet in Bengali). She claims to be 18 and have good, flawless body. Her boobs are small but hand and mouthful. She lets you play with them like you want.

Deed started with super DFK. She responds well to kissing. Licks your whole body. Blow job was average. Little bit toothy, but compensates with ball sucking and licking. Down there is clean and shaved.

Fuck is nice. Had her in Miss and Doggy. Pussy is not as tight as 18 years old. Still gets wet pretty soon.

Safe mongering.Can we get some hints of this place?

Ankit57
01-31-19, 13:31
Hello seniors and fellow mongers,

I went to this newly opened spa in Kamla Nagar Agra. Went there asked to pay 1500 counter but paid 1200 and asked the fat lady sitting on the counter to show me the girls. The girls were cheap types. I selected one slim girl and went inside. Not a standard spa at bathroom attached but all was just formalities and everyone can listen what's going inside the room so to avoid this high music was playing. The massage started which was poor only oil rubbing. She asked for extras, I said what's available she said HJ 1500 B2B 2000 so finally settled for 1500 B2B. She remod her clothes put the lights off. She was slim with big boobs. Her skin around stomach was not smooth. I don't know why. Sucked her boobs hard. She then asked me to lay down and B2B started which was average. Put my Jhonny in her and fuck was in miss and doggy. Finally came in miss. Washed my self and went away.

Girl- 5/10. No beauty. Big teeth. Her pussy was smelly.

Boobs 8/10 was big and firm.

Nipples- sucked them hard.

WIR- recommend. May be if someone is only for a fuck and not for a romantic high class session. Just a cheap fuck and I won't repeat.

Seuth
02-04-19, 14:06
Hey Nishlovee bro,

Your inbox seems to be full. Am unable to PM you. Mind clearing it up? Could use some of your help.

Cheers!

TheCheGuevara
02-21-19, 12:12
Hey fellas,

Going to be in Agra this Sat & Sun on 23rd & 24th Feb for a wedding at a hotel in the Fatehabad Rd area.

Since this is a business wedding, I am all alone & will be at the functions for literally an hour max on both the days, I seem to be having a lot of free time during the day & night.

Can any kind brother help me with Spa, Therapist name or Inde? Or if Agra is so dry that I may as well pay for a girl to travel from Delhi & stay there for a night (at a different hotel nearby), if you know someone?

PM Active. TIA.

Ankit57
02-23-19, 07:19
In the day time you could try fresco spa in TDI mall which has NE therapist. 2 NE there you could ask the girl other than rose. Rose doesn't drop her clothes below waist and doesn't likes oil. The other one is good. Not a time watcher. But doesn't provide BBBJ or CBJ. She has nice melons and smooth skin. Another spa blossom spa 200 my before TDI. There is uncle who provide full info about FS. You choose the girl and get into the room. They sometimes has good items. If want only good massage visit oranze spa. No extras.

Sea see spa provide extras with B2B and FS but they charge high. Ask for Emily. A NE with nice rack. Don't go for the counter NE lady she has attitude and expensive. For other spas search JD and ask for extras they will tell you that staff is cooperative.

Indies aren't here in Agra and SP are expensive mostly Locanto based. Caution never ever pay in advance or by Paytm.

Thanks. And regards. Will PM you some SP no who provide Russians.

Hey fellas,

Going to be in Agra this Sat & Sun on 23rd & 24th Feb for a wedding at a hotel in the Fatehabad Rd area.

Since this is a business wedding, I am all alone & will be at the functions for literally an hour max on both the days, I seem to be having a lot of free time during the day & night.

Can any kind brother help me with Spa, Therapist name or Inde? Or if Agra is so dry that I may as well pay for a girl to travel from Delhi & stay there for a night (at a different hotel nearby), if you know someone?

PM Active. TIA.

Bald Cape
02-23-19, 15:39
Hi guys!

I am very new here and just got to know about the site from some forum. How can I get some help regarding Lucknow. Is it worth getting the subscription here?

Is there any protocol regarding UP (Lucknow) community.

Thanks friends.

Bald Cape
02-23-19, 16:03

Safe mongering.I am pretty new to this. Went to a spa at Lucknow as got a lot of smses for them near Gomti Nagar near a hospital. Was pretty shady and the girls are also not good and pretty boring. The damage was 3 K. Let me know if there is a better place at Lucknow. Also thinking of buying a subscription to this forum but scared that it will reflect in CC bill.

Homie17
02-24-19, 08:21
I can tell you some therapist in few spas that provide extras at a very reasonable rates.Bro,

Can you help me with contacts in Kanpur, my PM is active. Thanks!

NishLover
02-26-19, 20:06
Hey Nishlovee bro,

Your inbox seems to be full. Am unable to PM you. Mind clearing it up? Could use some of your help.
Inbox cleared

Cheers!Inbox cleared.

Smith 1990
02-28-19, 08:46
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

NishLover
03-02-19, 17:47
I have stopped sharing my number on forum as people have no respect for one privacy. People calling at 1 am. Messaging me at 3 am night. And even if I tell them not to disturb they don't agree. Unfortunately I had to block some people.

MerryMan1
03-02-19, 18:55
I am pretty new to this. Went to a spa at Lucknow as got a lot of smses for them near Gomti Nagar near a hospital. Was pretty shady and the girls are also not good and pretty boring. The damage was 3 K. Let me know if there is a better place at Lucknow. Also thinking of buying a subscription to this forum but scared that it will reflect in CC bill.

Deed started with super DFK. She responds well to kissing. Licks your whole body. Blow job was average. Little bit toothy, but compensates with ball sucking and licking. Down there is clean and shaved..

Nish Bro took me to SP "P", who has her den in ex. PM nagar in Lucknow. There were 3 options available. On the recommendation of Nish Bro, took Kajal. She is quite talkative and cooperative. Had one session with her. Everything was on the menu except A Sex.[QUOTE=Paidalyatri;2244508]Search spa in lko. One is in kausalya building near naka P.S. Some are in alambagh.Can you please PM spa name? Thanks.

Lachhipur Wala
03-03-19, 03:49
One of leading senior member has complained of disturbing him in odd hours. Avoid this as he may be a busy respectful person. First try your own in spas of Lucknow, as many of them are providing full services. Alambagh, Gomtinagar are spa hub. Write your experience here for trial of others. No spoonfeed please.

Bald Cape
03-03-19, 07:50
Found a MP at Singar Nagar which is working in a building with a gym and also providing Salon Services. Everything was explained at he counter. 1 HR With BBJ was 2 K. FS was also available which I avoided at 2.5 K. Girls are OK but they haggled for everything apart from what offered. No Touch no clothes removed charges extra and all.

Total damage 3.5 k.

Looks 8/10.

Fig 7/10.

Cleanliness 9/10.

Overall might visit again but will try a different girl.

Sindbaad1991
03-05-19, 21:38
Tasted this MILF few days back. Cooperative lady open to all position and ready to please.

Boobs- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

BJ, DFK but no Anal.

Damage - 2 k.

PaulAlle
03-06-19, 17:08
Bro,

Please share the contact of this indie in inbox.

Tasted this MILF few days back. Cooperative lady open to all position and ready to please.

Boobs- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

BJ, DFK but no Anal.

Damage - 2 k.

Lghts
03-09-19, 19:44
Budget around 2 to 3 k.

Any leads for some action in Mahangar Nishatganj area?

Rocker123
03-12-19, 08:49
Hi brothers,

Coming to stay at Kanpur for next few years. Looking for some action in spa ans indi. Cordially asking.

Feedback and contact details.

Thanks. My PM is active.

Rocker.

Bald Cape
03-16-19, 13:57
A SP have sent me this image. 5 K for 2 hours and 2 shots. Do people have any idea how is she. I have few bad experiences from SP and MP at Lucknow. Mostly cleanliness issue. So I am looking at individuals working from home. Don't mind paying a bit extra but need a good experience.

NishLover
03-18-19, 07:26
A SP have sent me this image. 5 K for 2 hours and 2 shots. Do people have any idea how is she. I have few bad experiences from SP and MP at Lucknow. Mostly cleanliness issue. So I am looking at individuals working from home. Don't mind paying a bit extra but need a good experience.This SP number ending with 146 is fake. Don't try.

Bhaisahab
03-21-19, 15:30
Found a MP at Singar Nagar which is working in a building with a gym and also providing Salon Services. Everything was explained at he counter. 1 HR With BBJ was 2 K. FS was also available which I avoided at 2.5 K. Girls are OK but they haggled for everything apart from what offered. No Touch no clothes removed charges extra and all.

Total damage 3.5 k.

Looks 8/10.

Fig 7/10.

Cleanliness 9/10.

Overall might visit again but will try a different girl.I think I also tried the same. But the price quoted to me were higher maybe because I didn't have a reference.

I tried a Thai since I had been tasting NIs lately but the price was higher. I did try to bargain.

Will try to reduce the prices if I visit again.

Looks wise Thai was in her 30's and average looking but the service was good and was cooperative.

LittleBirdies
03-22-19, 09:52
Hi mates,

Currently I am in Varanasi for few days. Any leads including MP, Sp or independent are most welcome. I can share leads for Bangalore. Looking for having good time in Varanasi.

AshCatchEm
03-22-19, 18:45
Hi mates,

Currently I am in Varanasi for few days. Any leads including MP, Sp or independent are most welcome. I can share leads for Bangalore. Looking for having good time in Varanasi.I have been in this shitty, sorry city and I have not been successful in getting even an iota of an idea about a decent food. Decent is the key word here.

Please reply here if you get any pertinent updates.

LittleBirdies
03-24-19, 09:16
It's my hometown so food is not problem here also I know many places where anyone can get decent food. Anyone not able to get any contact till now, surely will share it & post FR if some kind soul share contact.

I have been in this shitty, sorry city and I have not been successful in getting even an iota of an idea about a decent food. Decent is the key word here.

Please reply here if you get any pertinent updates.

Bald Cape
03-24-19, 10:50
This SP number ending with 146 is fake. Don't try.Thanks bro. It was the same SP. Didn't call him back.

Fresh Meat
03-26-19, 10:42
Heard a lot about them has any one tried them any luck, do share, I am told they are available in ashrams any input on them most welcome.

AshCatchEm
03-29-19, 03:17
Hi!

I am in Lucknow rn. Would like to have a decent food with gym body in case any one has references! I can share Delhi and Kolkata references!

Bald Cape
04-04-19, 15:41
Hi,

I got a message from girl named Seema with digits ending with 150. Any reviews or idea about her. Whether she is genuine or fraud.

Asking for 3 K a shot which I can negotiate it down but will do once I make up my mid whether I will go to her or not.

Sandman.

JkPunch
04-15-19, 16:36
Going to Meerut on weekend.

Any good contact there?

Regards.

Bald Cape
04-25-19, 14:56
Decided to try this MP near Gomti Nagar. Gave 1500 at the counter and asked the manager about staff. There were NE and local options available. One particular local was looking very cooperative.

Once we went inside she talked and laid whole menu on the table. There is a catch that MP doesn't provide condoms as they don't encourage FS but rest is there. So was disappointed but the girl started talking and told that she will give full B2B and BBJ for 3 K which was quiet expensive and I said no but then she offered rimming which one of my fetish.

She gave a good B2B for good 35 minutes. She had a very good body slim and fit. Then she started rimming and BBBJ. She gave one of the best rimjob I ever received.

She was very cooperative and with good attitude. Told me next time when I come I can bring protection from outside. After the deed is done we took a shower together.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Body 10/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Over all experience 9/10 (only because there was no FS).

Damages 4.5 K (1.5 K to counter 3 K to girl).

Overall good experience. Will definitely visit again.

Augustaviator
04-30-19, 17:31
Hi guys,

In Kanpur for a few days. Any leads on a good MP with some extras or a nice reliable bird. All help will be appreciated as new to this town.

Best.

AnantSingh
05-03-19, 12:50
Help required in allahabad for MP or genuine SP.

I will revert you with the help in Delhi and Raipur.

Rimmer069
05-05-19, 05:16
Bro,

Please share some hint. How to place this MP.

Decided to try this MP near Gomti Nagar. Gave 1500 at the counter and asked the manager about staff. There were NE and local options available. One particular local was looking very cooperative.

Once we went inside she talked and laid whole menu on the table. There is a catch that MP doesn't provide condoms as they don't encourage FS but rest is there. So was disappointed but the girl started talking and told that she will give full B2B and BBJ for 3 K which was quiet expensive and I said no but then she offered rimming which one of my fetish.

She gave a good B2B for good 35 minutes. She had a very good body slim and fit. Then she started rimming and BBBJ. She gave one of the best rimjob I ever received.

She was very cooperative and with good attitude. Told me next time when I come I can bring protection from outside. After the deed is done we took a shower together.

Face 6/10..

AnantSingh
05-06-19, 00:07
I too, am searching / dying for action in Ald. Some yrs ago, there was a rld which somehow catered. But now, after closing, it seems dry. Although little action still exists. So let us explore.Sir,

Any contacts in Allahabad?

Went to one of the MP (Complete dry).

Locanto is fake.

CoolVas86
05-07-19, 17:16
Please share the contact of the SP.

Had a gala time with this Kasmiri newby at SP Priya sonker.

Boobs 10/10 (36 b).

Skin 9/10 very smooth and spotless.

BBJ 5/10 bit not comfortable.

Attitude ready to please 10/10..

NishLover
05-08-19, 16:50
I lost my mongering phone can someone share some indi contacts of Lucknow.

Akashcool
05-15-19, 20:11
Hi guys,

I am new in Kanpur looking for some contacts. Please provide me authentic contacts.

Msxxx2013
05-27-19, 21:15
Try Vasundhara Ghaziabad in Sunrise mall, sector 10 or sector 12 (sec no remembered). Ambiance is good. Tried it two years back. Gal was young and good in her job other than massage (Lolz).

But she did not negotiated.

Damage at that time; 5 k but johny was tight so she was OK.

Some other spa are available opposite Jaipuria school, near ICICI Bank.

Hey all!

Anyone got any leads in Ghaziabad? I can take damage up to 3 k-5 k.

Any spa or girl, GFE.

Should be fair.

If any PM me please.

Thanks!

Mystic123
06-04-19, 01:33
I can tell you some therapist in few spas that provide extras at a very reasonable rates.Hi bro,

Can you please PM me details?

Homie17
06-12-19, 06:23

Massage 1.2 k.

Massage + HJ 2.5 k.

Massage + B2B + HJ 3.5 k.

FS was also available but I opted for the third option.Hey,

Can you help me with contacts in Lucknow. My PM I active. Thanks!

Mystic123
06-26-19, 04:50
Was desperately seeking for help in Kanpur and PMed a few members in the form as I am here for a month but nobody replied. Finally, when all my hopes were gone I received a call one day from my old time buddy who is quite active in the South. Casually asked him if he can arrange anything in Kanpur and surprisingly he said that he has one contact. He didn't share the number in the beginning and coordinated himself. Asked me to book a room in LM hotel. I did the same and carried some beers. Later he shared the contact of an indie who works in Delhi but frequents Kanpur to visit family. Punjabi, MILF types, almost 5 feet 3 inches, around 35 years of age, fair and round boobs. Suitable for my taste. Contacted her and the deal was fixed for 15 k for the night. She arrived at the hotel an hour later and I took her to my room. I won't go into many details but it was a quite satisfying session. Had 4 rounds of GFE, DFK, multiple positions. Sucked her melons to my satisfaction and fucked her till she screamed. Although, only CBJ which was a bit of a turn-off. She left around 5 am. I woke up late, had an awesome breakfast and left a happy man.

Ratings:

GFE: 9/10.

DFK: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Face: 6/10.

CBJ.

Fair complexion.

Pussy: 7/10 (little lose).

I am not uploading her pic due to her privacy as she meets only selected clients with proper references. However, I am willing to share and give my reference if you can share some reliable contacts of SP and indies in Kanpur as I am here for almost a month.

Lachhipur Wala
07-11-19, 02:28
Being largest state, post are minimal in this forum! A shame for all of us! Why we are shy to share our experience here? Lucknow is now filled with spas but no review even on spas. I request to local ISG friend to post their spa experience here.

Nawaabsaab
07-17-19, 08:35
Being largest state, post are minimal in this forum! A shame for all of us! Why we are shy to share our experience here? Lucknow is now filled with spas but no review even on spas. I request to local ISG friend to post their spa experience here.Hi Lacchipurwala bro,

I want to share my experience and to post a lot of post into this forum but none of my post get approved and I don't even have a subscription too. Is there anyone who can help me get a subscription? Nothing is working?

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

AJaycoo76
07-17-19, 14:37
Help required in allahabad for MP or genuine SP.

I will revert you with the help in Delhi and Raipur.Hi Anant,

I am in raipur for a few days and your help is appreciated if you can PM contact of Indi preferred or FS spa in raipur.

Thanks.

Mk1234
07-17-19, 16:09
Bro,

Please share the contact of this indie in inbox.

Boobs- 7/10.

Service- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

BJ, DFK but no Anal.

Damage - 2 k.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Nawaabsaab
07-21-19, 09:32
Hello everyone,

I Have been a silent reader in this forum since long time did not have a credit card applied one, later got to know that ISG Credit card option not working now Just Got My subscription today with bitcoin wallet. I am looking for some help with senior member of the Group, mongered in Charbaag and Alambaag Area didn't find it safe, looking for a safe place and genuine person Don't want to ruin my experience. Nishlover Bro is not active in this forum since long time I guess? The gem is missing!

Thanks in advance.

Nawaabsaab
07-23-19, 19:29
Hi guys,

Today I was mongering around Alambag Area and Charbag area looked for some spa and MPs, was not courageous enough to ask them that do they offer FS as I have never did it before Don't know how to start this whole new scene need urgent help of senior member, heard a lot about NishLover Bro but these days he is not active and not in touch. Somebody please share any SP's number I will try to settle it with something better some other time, My PM is active!

Nawaabsaab
07-24-19, 10:01
Hi guys,

Heard about Birds in Madiyaon. Is it true? Has anyone ever been there?

Ascharyafukit
08-02-19, 21:13
Hey guys,

Looks the forum is quite dormant. Donno if somebody comes up to check on this forum. Going to Lucknow in few days. Want to know whether still nawabi people go for mujra and all. Spa and MPs can be searched anytime by anyone what I want to know if somebody knows some part time independent. Seems up mein everything is reasonably economic. I could see Priya Hi have some good stuff. Got his number from internet which ends with 153. Is it the same number. Can someone verify and I would need a reference too. Help appreciated.

Paidalyatri
08-04-19, 10:42
Hey guys,

Looks the forum is quite dormant. Donno if somebody comes up to check on this forum. Going to Lucknow in few days. Want to know whether still nawabi people go for mujra and all. Spa and MPs can be searched anytime by anyone what I want to know if somebody knows some part time independent. Seems up mein everything is reasonably economic. I could see Priya Hi have some good stuff. Got his number from internet which ends with 153. Is it the same number. Can someone verify and I would need a reference too. Help appreciated.Yes, it is Priya. She has been tested here by many reports. No reference needed. Try and write here. Will give you more leads.

Vineetsk
08-07-19, 16:25
In Lucknow any help would be appreciated. Just bought the subscription.

Paidalyatri
08-08-19, 07:30
Lko is progressing by opening of several spas in whole city. Range 1. 5 k to 2. 5 k inclusive all. Some have good stuff and Delhi type action. So we can try there and write here. An oasis in desert!

Vineetsk
08-10-19, 18:54
Kindly share experience. Anyone tried threesome. I m in Lucknow. Any leads or help would be appreciated.

NishLover
08-16-19, 16:28
Kindly share experience. Anyone tried threesome. I m in Lucknow. Any leads or help would be appreciated.Yes I did with a couple many times.

Mythic1
08-17-19, 09:00
New here need help to find a safe and secure girl in Kanpur this will be my first time.

HurtKimberly
08-25-19, 22:54
Hello brethren's,

I would be visiting the nawab's shehar soon and would love to have an idea about the scene there. Would be visiting around the fist week of September for a month. Please share nice places to try dishes would be grateful. Lachipur brother please respond if you have time.

Thanks.

Mythic1
08-29-19, 13:42
I found a contact not asking was advanced payments on sokka site for Kanpur I contacted him looks real but I am still not sure can anyone confirm senior members can you please help I have the contact number.

Just message me or should I post the number here.

Bald Cape
08-30-19, 08:21
I found a contact not asking was advanced payments on sokka site for Kanpur I contacted him looks real but I am still not sure can anyone confirm senior members can you please help I have the contact number.

Just message me or should I post the number here.I have a simple rule don't give any advance. Generally any one who is regular will not ask for advance. Skokka and Locanto mostly are fakes though.

Mythic1
08-31-19, 20:38
I have a simple rule don't give any advance. Generally any one who is regular will not ask for advance. Skokka and Locanto mostly are fakes though.He wasn't asking for any advance and said he would send the girl to the asked hotel then I can pay it was quite expensive tho 5 k name of the guy was mr romi on sokka.

Bald Cape
09-03-19, 16:45
He wasn't asking for any advance and said he would send the girl to the asked hotel then I can pay it was quite expensive tho 5 k name of the guy was mr romi on sokka.They start with 5 K but you can negotiate it down. General for decent girl is 2.5 to 4.5 K per.

NishLover
09-07-19, 12:54
Had multiple sessions with this girl. Was from Punjab but fun to deal with I booked her for a shot but she stayed with me for full night. Just awesome service total GFE material.

GFE 11/10.

Color 8/10.

Features 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 20/10.

DFK 10/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Vfm 3000 for shot.

Majikwand
09-07-19, 19:09
Had multiple sessions with this girl. Was from Punjab but fun to deal with I booked her for a shot but she stayed with me for full night. Just awesome service total GFE material.

GFE 11/10.

Color 8/10.

Features 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 20/10.

DFK 10/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Vfm 3000 for shot.Kindly share pictures of this beauty.

Is she based in Ghaziabad or somewhere else in UP?

Homie17
09-08-19, 10:32

GFE 11/10.

Color 8/10.

Features 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 20/10.

DFK 10/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Vfm 3000 for shot.Please share the digit. My PM is active.

Nawaabsaab
09-08-19, 17:41

GFE 11/10.

Color 8/10.

Features 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 20/10.

DFK 10/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Vfm 3000 for shot.Nish bro please share digits of her. My PM is active.

NishLover
09-08-19, 17:55
Kindly share pictures of this beauty.

Is she based in Ghaziabad or somewhere else in UP?She is in Lucknow with SP Sapna. Somehow I deleted the pics.

JkPunch
09-19-19, 03:26
Hi Brothers.

Do any of you have any contact in Meerut.

Can help you in Delhi.

Please help.

Regards.

JkPunch.

AryanB
09-23-19, 12:33
Banged a Thai BBW at a spa in Lko. She looked more like a CIS than a Thai. She previously worked at a spa in Indirapuram, NCR.

Massage was decent. I'm not a big fan of fat girls so got disappointed as soon as she entered. But throughout the session she was all smiling, talking and gave a nice bum massage which made my mood to go for B2B with her.

Price was 2.5 k for extra service whether I take B2B or boom boom. Though she's fat her boobs are tight with pink nipples. She started giving BBBJ without even asking and that made my dick super erect within 10 seconds of her sucking it. Asked her to cover my tool and banged her in mish for good 10 minutes.

Total damages 2 k+2.5 k.

Paidalyatri
09-24-19, 02:54
Banged a Thai BBW at a spa in Lko. She looked more like a CIS than a Thai. She previously worked at a spa in Indirapuram, NCR.

Massage was decent. I'm not a big fan of fat girls so got disappointed as soon as she entered. But throughout the session she was all smiling, talking and gave a nice bum massage which made my mood to go for B2B with her.

Price was 2.5 k for extra service whether I take B2B or boom boom. Though she's fat her boobs are tight with pink nipples. She started giving BBBJ without even asking and that made my dick super erect within 10 seconds of her sucking it. Asked her to cover my tool and banged her in mish for good 10 minutes.

Total damages 2 k+2.5 k.Your inbox is full. I am in Lko now. So pm more leads to spa, sp / inde there.

Homie17
09-27-19, 07:36

Total damages 2 k+2.5 k.Please inbox me details of this spa.

Thanks!

Bond212
10-18-19, 04:20
Coming to Lucknow tomorrow, can anyone help me with reliable SP contact? Have found some contacts through Locanto but they look very dicey or expensive.

Thanks.

Bond212
10-18-19, 11:18
Hi all,

Coming to Lucknow tomorrow, can someone share contact of genuine reliable SP? Tried Locanto but too many fraud.

RedPanda
10-31-19, 13:16
Hello all,

Will be in Lucknow for the weekend hoping to get some contacts of indies in Lucknow good looking ones that can be called to a hotel will help you guys out with all the contacts you want in Delhi. Thai. NI. Spas let's have a mutual benefit from this.

Regards.

NaniNaresh
11-02-19, 10:09
I have some meeting s work in Lucknow. I will come to plan from Nov 7th and staying 3 days in hotel. So please any body share contacts.

Mythic1
11-04-19, 12:07
Should I be worried about police in Kanpur when picking a girl from sites like skokka or locanto or am I just crazy scared puss. One of the girl I picked asked for 3 k on meetup at flat near gurdev palace another one said 2. 5 k amd asked me to come near coca cola crossing gurunanak girls college.

This is my first attempt I am really scared and worried about scams or police please provide some advice.

TrinityAshish
11-04-19, 19:30
Should I be worried about police in Kanpur when picking a girl from sites like skokka or locanto or am I just crazy scared puss. One of the girl I picked asked for 3 k on meetup at flat near gurdev palace another one said 2. 5 k amd asked me to come near coca cola crossing gurunanak girls college.

This is my first attempt I am really scared and worried about scams or police please provide some advice.Kanpur girls are not over 1.5 k - 2 k per shot.

The girl in apartment behind gurudev palace is anshu no. Ending with 38057 there is only one apartment behind gurudev actually its pammi theatre.

Had her about 3 years back for 1 k a pop has a live in boyfriend who make himself scarce during the deed.

Coco cola crossing is probably rajni vermas den there you will find plenty of girls its near opposite hp pertrol pump in middle of a road.

Charges 1.5 k - 2 k per shot.

Negotiate hard don't tell anyone its your first time be confident.

Don't take more cash then required.

Don't pay advance.

Better to take an oyo in vikas nagar or kakadeo for anshu to avoid stares from other residents.

Pepsi21
11-10-19, 14:33
Was in Lucknow for few days and happen to try this SPA near Ola Office, Vibhuti Khand.

Negotiated at the counter and got Signature Massage package for 90 min at 2 k which was quoted as 3. 6 k.

Thai Therapist Niki is there till 30th Nov and knows very well the massage points.

Offered extras from starting itself but I asked to continue with massage.

In last 30 min she asked for 3 k- FS /2 k. BJ /1 k HJ.

I tried negotiating for FS but she didn't bulged.

I let it go that time since FS for 3 k was too much since here face and looks were not that great.

Cheers,

Pepsi21.

Lachhipur Wala
11-17-19, 03:43
Spas are mushrooming in luck ow in Delhi line yet not to extent of Delhi. Both in quality of girls and service. But may be a start up. So all are requested to post spa experience, sp there.

AryanB
11-18-19, 20:28
Spas are mushrooming in luck ow in Delhi line yet not to extent of Delhi. Both in quality of girls and service. But may be a start up. So all are requested to post spa experience, sp there.Thais are readily available in many spas in Lko. Went to are spa ashiana with friends and they have 4 Thai staff. Mostly rejects from their own country and having baby. The one I got had a cute face, gave a very good and sensual massage. B2B was for 2 k and boom boom 2.5 k. Delivery mark on her stomach was a big turn off. Little plump and good skin. However, sex was bit mechanical.

I can repeat the girl for massage but not for extra service.

Lachhipur Wala
11-20-19, 08:12
Thais are readily available in many spas in Lko. Went to are spa ashiana with friends and they have 4 Thai staff. Mostly rejects from their own country and having baby. The one I got had a cute face, gave a very good and sensual massage. B2B was for 2 k and boom boom 2.5 k. Delivery mark on her stomach was a big turn off. Little plump and good skin. However, sex was bit mechanical.

I can repeat the girl for massage but not for extra service.Has anyone tried Husainganj or Alambagh spas?

Dreamer121
11-20-19, 11:54
Hi bro!

I am Rahul from Delhi forum and coming to Lucknow on official trip on Monday 29th Nov.

Can any bro suggest some good indi with slim and nice look GFE with budget.

Will be pleased to help with Delhi NCR contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Rahul.

KaptaanBarbosa
12-01-19, 14:47
Went A T spa in Hazratganj.

Place quite clean and no smell at all.

Counter charge: 2200, bargained to 1500.

No line up given, came a decent girl and closed the light.

There was only curtain no door.

Half way through asked for extras but nothing was on table.

While ending she said, she will give only HJ for 1500. Left negotiation, took shower and left.

Overall massage was very good but no extras.

WIR: no.

I guess Lucknow doesn't have good mongering.

Bald Cape
12-04-19, 11:11
Thais are readily available in many spas in Lko. Went to are spa ashiana with friends and they have 4 Thai staff. Mostly rejects from their own country and having baby. The one I got had a cute face, gave a very good and sensual massage. B2B was for 2 k and boom boom 2.5 k. Delivery mark on her stomach was a big turn off. Little plump and good skin. However, sex was bit mechanical.

I can repeat the girl for massage but not for extra service.Is this spa in Jawed Habib building?

There is are Spa there decent staff.

Met this Thai there who is working there for a month. Decent face Petite body. Went there 3 times first time. I generally tip her 2.5 K. She gives good GFE, FS, B2B and up for anything. I can negotiate the same for 1.5 K but then her enthusiasm on service will not be there.

Overall good Exp.

Counter Charges 1 K.

Inside 2.5 K.

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Boobs 9/10.

V 10/10 not smelly and decently tight.

WIR yes.

KaptaanBarbosa
12-06-19, 12:53
Went to Sig spa at near famous mall.

Asked for B2B massage. Counter asked 3999.

Bargained hard till 1800, had to leave spa then he called me back.

Room was decent and clean, no smell.

Line up was OK OK. Went for girl named S.

Package included 30 min massage +HJ+shower.

Asked for extras:1000 for full nude.

After few talks, she told me spa provides FS in package at counter only.

Overall:7/10.

WIR: maybe.

AryanB
12-09-19, 09:36
Is this spa in Jawed Habib building?

There is are Spa there decent staff.

Met this Thai there who is working there for a month. Decent face Petite body. Went there 3 times first time. I generally tip her 2.5 K. She gives good GFE, FS, B2B and up for anything. I can negotiate the same for 1.5 K but then her enthusiasm on service will not be there.

Overall good Exp.

Counter Charges 1 K.

Inside 2.5 K..I guess it's the same are spa. But the counter guy did not budge below 1800 as entry charges. The Thai allotted to me was so so and that given to my friend was also just average. The massage however was good.

Paidalyatri
12-10-19, 07:34
I guess it's the same are spa. But the counter guy did not budge below 1800 as entry charges. The Thai allotted to me was so so and that given to my friend was also just average. The massage however was good.Anyone has tried spas in Husainganj? I have seen 3 spas there. All offered full service in 2 k.

Bald Cape
12-13-19, 14:41
Anyone has tried spas in Husainganj? I have seen 3 spas there. All offered full service in 2 k.Hussainganj Spas are generally shady with no hygiene. Just saw it once didn't feel like going in.

There FS is also pretty bad dead fish experience.

Try Gomtinagar, Ganj or Alambagh area.

Much better service and pretty much everywhere you can get FS at 2. 5 to 3 with much cooperating females.

I am attaching the pic of female at the aashiana spa.

Paidalyatri
12-14-19, 03:58
Hussainganj Spas are generally shady with no hygiene. Just saw it once didn't feel like going in.

Much better service and pretty much everywhere you can get FS at 2. 5 to 3 with much cooperating females.

I am attaching the pic of female at the aashiana spa.Dear you seem to be King of mongering in Lucknow. So add more such informative report. Also connect me via WhatsApp for more communication.

NishLover
12-14-19, 04:02
Hussainganj Spas are generally shady with no hygiene. Just saw it once didn't feel like going in.

I am attaching the pic of female at the aashiana spa.Why to go for spas for FS when you can have better quality and service with SP and other sources.

DrGut
12-17-19, 19:43
Hi guys,

I am coming to Allahabad today from Delhi any leads?? Couldn't find much on the forum. Here for 2 days so will appreciate a quick reply. Can help out in Delhi, Pune, Bangalore. Cheers.

Bald Cape
12-23-19, 15:07
Why to go for spas for FS when you can have better quality and service with SP and other sources.Couple of times I have used SP the girls have been pretty mechanical. In case of SPA what I find that since you are tipping the girl directly they are much more willing to serve you.

For a single shot it comes down to 2.5 K at a spa and its nearly same with SP. Plus you get a good massage as well.

Paidalyatri
12-24-19, 04:13
Couple of times I have used SP the girls have been pretty mechanical. In case of SPA what I find that since you are tipping the girl directly they are much more willing to serve you.

For a single shot it comes down to 2.5 K at a spa and its nearly same with SP. Plus you get a good massage as well.You are right. And more option are available at spas. That too under 2 k in spas. I may support.

Iconic Piece
12-25-19, 10:20
Can anyone please share name of spas in Kanpur that provide FS and have decent girls thanks in advance.

NishLover
12-29-19, 16:08
I am looking for a Afro girl in Lucknow, can someone help.

Jhakaas
01-14-20, 07:05
Can anyone please share name of spas in Kanpur that provide FS and have decent girls thanks in advance.There is one spa in JS Tower Mall Road and one in Ratan Building near coca cola crossing.

First you have to be a regular at O spa Mall road to get FS.

But at T spa in Ratan building you can get FS in first visit itself.

Rocker123
01-15-20, 15:04
There is one spa in JS Tower Mall Road and one in Ratan Building near coca cola crossing.

First you have to be a regular at O spa Mall road to get FS.

But at T spa in Ratan building you can get FS in first visit itself.Can you please share the cost details. TIA.

Rocker.

BombayBoyz
01-15-20, 16:07
Hii.

Any good indies or good SP's olease. Visiting 1st week Feb.

Look forward to come with preparations.

Four nights stay, looking for good variety.

Regards.

NishLover
01-17-20, 03:38
Found a new vfm spa at Jankipuram 60 feet road. 3 girls. Negotiate directly.

Damage 1000.

Cons. Just fuck and go mechanical fuck.

Jhakaas
01-23-20, 07:44
Can you please share the cost details. TIA.

Rocker.Bro,

Their are a lot of spas in Kanpur that offer FS for as low as 1500 but the ones that I have mentioned here are more posh and upmarket as per Kanpur standards.

The mall road spa has counter charges of 2000 for a 60 min session and 3 k inside for the service and the one in coca cola crossing has counter charges of 1800 at the counter and around 3 k for the service.

In my last FR I missed out one which is personally my favorite because of its ambience and large space it is in hotel bridge near anwarganj railway station the counter charges here are 2200 for 60 min.

Sorry for replying late.

If anyone needs any information of spas in Kanpur feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.

Paidalyatri
01-24-20, 04:27
Bro,

Their are a lot of spas in Kanpur that offer FS for as low as 1500 but the ones that I have mentioned here are more posh and upmarket as per Kanpur standards.

The mall road spa has counter charges of 2000 for a 60 min session and 3 k inside for the service and the one in coca cola crossing has counter charges of 1800 at the counter and around 3 k for the service.

In my last FR I missed out one which is personally my favorite because of its ambience and large space it is in hotel bridge near anwarganj railway station the counter charges here are 2200 for 60 min.

Sorry for replying late.

If anyone needs any information of spas in Kanpur feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.As you have not pm facilities, give lead of some sure shot spa near central station. Under 2000.

KaptaanBarbosa
01-26-20, 12:09
You are right. And more option are available at spas. That too under 2 k in spas. I may support.Can you share some good spa in Lucknow? I have tried 2-3 but some do not provide FS or others level are not good.

Eldo5
02-01-20, 03:51
Hi,

Please suggest some good MP in Kanpur & Lko. Will be visiting soon.

Rocker123
02-03-20, 12:40
Hi friends,

Will stay few days near vibahb khand, gomti nagar. Can any good soul help for FS at any spa near that area?

Pointers are required to bang.

Thanks in advance.

Rocker.

SilentNinja
02-03-20, 12:43
I am going to be in LKO for a couple of days. Would anyone be grateful enough to furnish me a couple of MP leads which provide FS in first visit. My PM is active, thanks in advance.

Regards,

SilentNinja.

RedPanda
02-03-20, 19:05
Could someone please share SP Priyas number would really appreciate it.

Regards.

Paidalyatri
02-04-20, 08:59
Hi friends,

Will stay few days near vibahb khand, gomti nagar. Can any good soul help for FS at any spa near that area?

Pointers are required to bang.

Thanks in advance.

Rocker.Try Jankipuram 60'road spa, as pointed by Nishlover bro in his post some days ago. I can send you contact number also.

TheColdOne
02-04-20, 09:57
Found a new vfm spa at Jankipuram 60 feet road. 3 girls. Negotiate directly.

Damage 1000.

Cons. Just fuck and go mechanical fuck.Brother I'm very new to this (new to Mongering in General) and haven't got PM facility yet, working on it. I know the rules and hate pestering without installing my PM.

If you can drop some hints as to which spa it is and whether there were any NEs there or not. Are there NEs in Lucknow generally. Tried a few spas in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] area, found one opposite a restaurant but the bird wasn't my taste. Was quoting 2.5 k total for FS. Based on my familiarity with the forum and New Delhi section I can assume 2. 5 is quite high as the food is not that quality. The rest of them in that area are all dry while some previously reputed ones ([Names in Code Deleted by Admin] review) have closed down.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] GM area is dry with that exception. Going to try Gomti and, already knw some from previous posts but 4-5 k for counter plus FS is quite high compared to Delhi standards). In search of VFM and NEs pref 1.5-2.5 for everything. Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rocker123
02-04-20, 18:45
Try Jankipuram 60'road spa, as pointed by Nishlover bro in his post some days ago. I can send you contact number also.Thank you for your quick response. I will pm you for the contact shortly.

Had a fetish for quite a some time to bang a real Thai. When ever tried landed in NE. So, after coming to Lucknow and parked in a hotel in goti nagar tried to get some info by RTTF. And got some sure shot spa details from the posts. After a hectic day jony and body both wanted a relation. So called universe reception and reached there after guidance from the counter lady. Hearing the voice of the counter girl thought to bang her in the call itself. LOL. A full KLPD at the first sight of the geweest voiced girl. Flat chested and very short height. Not of my type. Then co. Es the bargaining of signature massage of 60 min and fixed at 1900 rafid 60 min which was quoted as 3200. Guess that I am not over paid. Assigned the room and again KLPD, te room don't have attached shower. Told to change the room and assured that the room will be changed after 10 min. Here comes the therapist named Sara. Tall and sexy, long leg with 36 D melons. Massage started with direct attack on bum and got clear hint of extra. Thought to remain silent and started chitchat. Changed the room after 20 min of very good massage of back and bum. Thought not to waist the time and asked for menu. 1 k for hand job and 3 k for B2B. Again started from 1500 but fixed at 2500 as the dik took the control over the waley. Then 25 min of pure bliss. She removed all her black skin tight dress. Superb body with lovely pair of melon. Firm and small nipple. Kissed all over and had a good v2 b for almost 15 min. At last finished in her chest. Good thing that she also helped me in shower to clean me.

So my first Lucknow bang is still awaited as this place does not give FS. Hope to hear from co-mongers about some reliable SP or indi.

Safe bang.

Rocker.

Homie17
02-05-20, 02:51
Thank you for your quick response. I will pm you for the contact shortly.

Had a fetish for quite a some time to bang a real Thai. When ever tried landed in NE. So, after coming to Lucknow and parked in a hotel in goti nagar tried to get some info by RTTF. And got some sure shot spa details from the posts. After a hectic day jony and body both wanted a relation. So called universe reception and reached there after guidance from the counter lady. Hearing the voice of the counter girl thought to bang her in the call itself. LOL. A full KLPD at the first sight of the geweest voiced girl. Flat chested and very short height. Not of my type. Then co. Es the bargaining of signature massage of 60 min and fixed at 1900 rafid 60 min which was quoted as 3200. Guess that I am not over paid. Assigned the room and again KLPD, te room don't have attached shower. Told to change the room and assured that the room will be changed after 10 min. Here comes the therapist named Sara. Tall and sexy, long leg with 36 D melons. Massage started with direct attack on bum and got clear hint of extra. Thought to remain silent and started chitchat. Changed the room after 20 min of very good massage of back and bum. Thought not to waist the time and asked for menu. 1 k for hand job and 3 k for B2B. Again started from 1500 but fixed at 2500 as the dik took the control over the waley. Then 25 min of pure bliss. She removed all her black skin tight dress. Superb body with lovely pair of melon. Firm and small nipple. Kissed all over and had a good v2 b for almost 15 min. At last finished in her chest. Good thing that she also helped me in shower to clean me.Please PM me details of this spa.

Thanks.

Eldo5
02-22-20, 07:54
Ok so last week went to this upscale spa in Lucknow.

Bargained hard on the counter to pay 1. 2 k for a 60 min session.

Lineup was not available, bust the counter lady assured that best meat would be served.

In came a NE). Looked about 35 yo from face but 25 yo from body. So was bit of a turn-off.

Massage started, she was good to converse with and knew her skills. Gabe an excellent bum massage.

Asked for extras, 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2 B & 3 k for BBBJ. Settled for B2 B but bargained it to 1. 3 k.

Started the deed, she had one of the cutest ass and petite boobs coupled with a soft and smooth skin. I would say that I received one of the most blissfully B2 B sessions which lasted around 20 mins. The lady was really keen to impress me, with a lot of thumping, thrusting and moaning.

(probably fake). Later, She took me to shower and cleaned me up.

Damage: 2500+500 tip.

WIR: to the spa yes, not to the girl.

Champparth
02-22-20, 08:01

GFE 11/10.

Color 8/10.

Features 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 20/10.

DFK 10/10.

Boobs 9/10.

Vfm 3000 for shot.Really want a girl like this one, I live in Ghaziabad and can go for deed to Noida or Delhi. Really fantasize about a horny, Indian girl, please PM if someone has digits thanks.

Homie17
02-23-20, 06:29
Ok so last week went to this upscale spa in Lucknow.

Bargained hard on the counter to pay 1. 2 k for a 60 min session..Please inbox me this spa details. Thanks!

MaxDon
03-07-20, 10:19
Just shifted to LKO, and looking for contacts here. Indies, SP or even MPs will do.

I can share contacts from other parts of India. Delhi, Mumbai, LOL and blore.

NomDick
03-10-20, 05:15
Just shifted to LKO, and looking for contacts here. Indies, SP or even MPs will do.

I can share contacts from other parts of India. Delhi, Mumbai, LOL and blore.PM me for a few shady MP leads.

KaptaanBarbosa
03-22-20, 10:09
This FR is week late. Went to this Thai spa in vibhuti khand.

Googled it and went as per Google map. On entrance receptionist greeted us very well. She was very good looking and wanted to bang her right down there. She quoted 2500 and insisted on good service. Negotiated for 2 k and 4 k total for me and my friend. Alloted room and forgot to ask for line up.

Room was good and changed to despo. Came MILF Thai. On massage hinted for extra. Asked 4 k for FS and agreed for 2.5 k. Good thing was she bought her own condom.

Overall good experience by lko standard.

Cost-2000+2500.

Looks-6/10.

Age- around 35.

Ambience - 9.

Overall - 7.

WIR. Maybe.

Niehimunda
05-13-20, 12:29
Hello seniors,

Can you please help me with some contacts in the Ghaziabad, greater Noida, Noida area? I am new to the area but can reciprocate with some contacts in Pune. PM me please.

Skybird1808
06-22-20, 11:26
I think I have scored a new indie. Those locally available at LKO can check and confirm me. Found number on loc. Number ending with 768. Didn't mention name. Please share FR. Enjoy!

KaptaanBarbosa
07-29-20, 16:39
I think I have scored a new indie. Those locally available at LKO can check and confirm me. Found number on loc. Number ending with 768. Didn't mention name. Please share FR. Enjoy.

Ridhman
07-29-20, 18:14
In town for a few days. Tried out a MP which goes by the name of a yellow sour fruit. They were pretty straight forward about the whole stuff. Chose a gal recommended by an associate- chubby but cute. Only HJ and FS offered. Damage for FS - 3.5 k including massage. Better than nothing.

Ridhman
07-30-20, 07:16
While going through previous posts, I got to know about the Thai spa in vibhuti khand. I think I know this one. Will go there and see if I get a decent experience.

BTW, can anyone share a decent SP contact in Lucknow. I will reciprocate in anyway possible.

Lachhipur Wala
07-31-20, 03:25
While going through previous posts, I got to know about the Thai spa in vibhuti khand. I think I know this one. Will go there and see if I get a decent experience.

BTW, can anyone share a decent SP contact in Lucknow. I will reciprocate in anyway possible.Try at husainganj, alambagh area spas.

Ridhman
07-31-20, 06:50
Try at husainganj, alambagh area spas.Thanks for the tip.

Lachhipur Wala
08-01-20, 03:27
Thanks for the tip.Write your review / experience for others.

DannyDanny69
08-05-20, 13:48
This FR is week late. Went to this Thai spa in vibhuti khand.

Googled it and went as per Google map. On entrance receptionist greeted us very well. She was very good looking and wanted to bang her right down there. She quoted 2500 and insisted on good service. Negotiated for 2 k and 4 k total for me and my friend. Alloted room and forgot to ask for line up.

Room was good and changed to despo. Came MILF Thai. On massage hinted for extra. Asked 4 k for FS and agreed for 2.5 k. Good thing was she bought her own condom.

Overall good experience by lko standard.

Cost-2000+2500.

Looks-6/10.

Age- around 35.

Ambience - 9.

Overall - 7.

WIR. Maybe.Bro,

Even I am staying in vibhuti khand and in need of some good action.

I just want to know is this spa near Decthlaw aur In Eldcoo chamber. Just help me with that. Will surely write an FR.

Thanks.

KaptaanBarbosa
08-06-20, 14:11
Bro,

I just want to know is this spa near Decthlaw aur In Eldcoo chamber. Just help me with that. Will surely write an FR.

Thanks.Its near uber office, visited again and they have increased their price. This time counter charge was 2500 after negotiations.

NishLover
08-06-20, 16:38
I have a fantasy for lactating wg. If someone knows any indi who is lactating let me know.

DannyDanny69
08-07-20, 10:12
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Member #4792
08-07-20, 16:52
Well finally banged indi in Varanasi.

She was on radar since a month as a friend of mine did gang bang sort of forcefully, using this word because she was drunk.

I avoided to visit them that night.

Afterwards the friend shared her number knowing my craving for MILFs, I tried few times but she somehow never responded positively, she was more of scared to meetup a new person and I just couldn't use my friend's reference, simply I didn't want to get blocked, so this afternoon she suddenly calls up, I already was engaged for the day I informed her that I will be meeting up tomorrow for which she asked me to call next day.

After 10 minutes I just couldn't hold on and called up again and somehow fixed the meetup today mainly because I didn't want to loose the contact at times in places like UP you have to have to get KLPD just so that you may gather contacts, genuine contacts else locanto and all is totally useless for north India, well she asked 2 k and was not in mood to go down, which of course is debatable, because the fact is these ladies in here should be paid lesser than what's being paid in metros but the counter part is, its very hard to locate such indis here.

So we met at the decided place, she came on her scooty, first look was not bad, bit bulky though.

We go to the place, the madame / didi there didn't have condom, I with hell lot of efforts arrange condoms, skipping this part.

So we enter the room, she is all giggle, pulls off her mask, she is fair, did a few pegs on lips. BTW I forgot to tell, while fixing the meetup I asked her about restriction and she said no restrictions though one assumes in these cities that anal is for sure not available, CIM you can never expect from MILF in here, so my expectations were not too high, I anyways didn't want to lick the pussy since minute one, though kissing is a big turn on for me.

So now we chat a bit. She get comfortable, removes her kurta, and there I see a 6 month baby belly LOL. So yes in real she is plump, but her smile is cute, she is fair and talks gently.

After more kissing session I make her suck johnny, now comes the best part, though I was already fingering and rubbing her, she suddenly looks towards me while sucking, and says in Hindi, why am I only sucking, why aren't you also doing it for me? I was really not expecting this, especially from a MILF WG, so I obliged, and we were shortly into 69.

Afterwards, pumped her in several positions, though the tummy was a mess in missionary but doggy was great, doggy was more sort of hardcore.

Came on her body and all the while her pussy was wet.

Now the important part, till now I had a MILF indi in loop and discovered a madame, s place, so I softly asked do you have more friends, she said yes but they just exploit, unlike me, I like to enjoy, apart from this I also asked about her family, she said she has a 3 years old kid, which I am sure was a lie, but it was very difficult to predict her age, anyways she was at least 28+. I don't have her pics, did ask her in evening but she didn't reply. To avoid sound too curious, I shall wait, the picture is on the way mates, will soon post.

Will avoid sharing contacts right away, if you are in varanasi or have plans, then only ask for the digits, I want to enter her circle.

DannyDanny69
08-07-20, 20:41
Bro,

Thanks.Well bro I guess uber office is in Viraj khand, and near that you found one spa and one Thai spa. I guess according to you I will visit the Thai one. Well also near deca thlon, there are Restaurants and in between them there is a thai spa, I can try that too.

Lachhipur Wala
08-09-20, 10:09
I am new in Lucknow, could you point out to a confirmed spa with FS?Without pm, I can only suggest you to try just dial Lucknow spa. Try one near civil hospital and write your review here.

Joshila Yuvak
08-09-20, 14:40
Without pm, I can only suggest you to try just dial Lucknow spa. Try one near civil hospital and write your review here.Is it named after national flower?

Joshila Yuvak
08-09-20, 14:57
Without pm, I can only suggest you to try just dial Lucknow spa. Try one near civil hospital and write your review here.Is it named after BhaJaPa symbol?

Lachhipur Wala
08-10-20, 02:24
Is it named after national flower?Have you tried it? Pay 1500 in total. Not more.

Joshila Yuvak
08-10-20, 07:40
Have you tried it? Pay 1500 in total. Not more.I hope to try soon. Thanks for the tip.

Feeling a little skeptical due to rising corona cases everyday.

Joshila Yuvak
08-13-20, 14:05
Have you tried it? Pay 1500 in total. Not more.Lacchipur Wala bro, will FS be given in 1st visit?

Also please give some tips to negotiate.

I will go there next week.

Joshila Yuvak
08-13-20, 16:56
In the meantime I tried finding out spots on my own. Got to know of this MP in Kapoorthala. It is located above state bank at the intersection near Tunday. I did not try it because I was nervous as I am completely new at this.

Is anyone familiar with that MP?

AryanB
08-16-20, 06:26
In the meantime I tried finding out spots on my own. Got to know of this MP in Kapoorthala. It is located above state bank at the intersection near Tunday. I did not try it because I was nervous as I am completely new at this.

Is anyone familiar with that MP?Haven't been there since long but there was one MP above State bank ATM opposite Sahara building. If you're talking about that one I'the advice your rather try O spa Mahanagar first. It's in the left hand side when you move towards Mahanagar from Kapoorthala.

Joshila Yuvak
08-18-20, 06:59
Haven't been there since long but there was one MP above State bank ATM opposite Sahara building. If you're talking about that one I'the advice your rather try O spa Mahanagar first. It's in the left hand side when you move towards Mahanagar from Kapoorthala.How much damages should I expect?

Homie17
08-22-20, 12:15
Without pm, I can only suggest you to try just dial Lucknow spa. Try one near civil hospital and write your review here.Yesterday I went there but I couldn't find it. In gmaps it is showing near Nokia Care but there is no signboard or any other advertising.

AryanB
08-22-20, 21:15
How much damages should I expect?3-4 K depending on the service you take.

Lachhipur Wala
08-23-20, 14:39
Yesterday I went there but I couldn't find it. In gmaps it is showing near Nokia Care but there is no signboard or any other advertising.Contact on phone on reaching there as spas in Lucknow don't have clear signboards.

TheColdOne
08-23-20, 17:24
Haven't been there since long but there was one MP above State bank ATM opposite Sahara building. If you're talking about that one I'the advice your rather try O spa Mahanagar first. It's in the left hand side when you move towards Mahanagar from Kapoorthala.I've been to this one on 2 different occasions, asked the male receptionist if FS is available. He declined both the times. The Counter Charges start from 1800 for dry then go upwards of 2000.

I'm really not sure if FS is available once you get past the counter though.

LolMaster
08-25-20, 19:37
Any Decent FS recommendation in Kanpur.

TrinityAshish
08-26-20, 18:02
Any Decent FS recommendation in Kanpur.Try spa at ratan zone at motijheel area near hotel Zafran.

Counter 800-1000.

FS 1500 -2000 depending upon girl.

Try anshu if available not more than 1500 per shot with BBBJ.

LolMaster
08-28-20, 22:02
How would you rate that spa recommended for first time customer?

Can your share digits of any independent with me also.

Try spa at ratan zone at motijheel area near hotel Zafran.

Counter 800-1000.

FS 1500 -2000 depending upon girl.

Try anshu if available not more than 1500 per shot with BBBJ.

TrinityAshish
08-29-20, 16:28
How would you rate that spa recommended for first time customer?

Can your share digits of any independent with me also.You wanted a FS spa, I gave you sureshot FS spa.

Otherwise there is one SP by the name of Simi running a "office" in gumti plaza where you get FS at 3 k but the girls are damn good.

The is one more FS spa behind sunflower salon near mall opposite pd gooba and sons wine shop where you will find NE girls.

But I doubt you will be able to score FS on first visit at the most HJ at 1 k -1.5 k.

I have database of inde's in kidwai nagar and Barra area but we both don't have PM service activated.

KaptaanBarbosa
08-30-20, 12:52
Hi bros,

Can someone share contacts of indie near Lucknow. Till now explored many spas and got FS in some too. But I need some good GFE experience.

Thanks in advance.

NishLover
08-31-20, 03:05
Hi bros,

Can someone share contacts of indie near Lucknow. Till now explored many spas and got FS in some too. But I need some good GFE experience.

Thanks in advance.Your PM is not active how do I share.

DannyDanny69
08-31-20, 19:47
So, after lot of research went to explore the spa scene in Lko.

Went to a Thai spa located in Eld eco ele gante chamber, oxygen chemical name Thai spa, ambience was really good, asked the male reception guy rates about the massage, rates were a bit high.

Asked him straight forward about the extras and FS scene. He denied politely and said not possible.

Left there and started searching on justdial.

Suddenly got a call from a spa saying there spa is in m oonshi pooliya, some 3rd floor of plaza, went there, ambience was OK OK, a 30 year old wife was sitting on the reception later came to know that she also serves, after entering the spa, girl who called me made me sit in the room told the rates and called the line up, now here I really disliked the 3 girls which she showed, 2 were local and one was housewife and other was one the reception one, honestly I did not liked anyone as the housewife was a bit healthy, and I was looking for some slim action, I honestly told her rates are good but please lets do this some other day and left.

I thought no point in putting money where my mind said leave no girl is worth.

Rates: 1.5 k= FS& massage at 2. 5 k FS, B2B, massage after bargaining.

Will be visiting the spa near uber office as said by the seniors here.

Also, seniors please guide some spas which have good staff and service is sure shot. Would love to try that. Guidance is much needed, open to some SP contact too.

Thanks.

Lachhipur Wala
09-01-20, 03:45
So, after lot of research went to explore the spa scene in Lko.

Went to a Thai spa located in Eld eco ele gante chamber, oxygen chemical name Thai spa, ambience was really good, asked the male reception guy rates about the massage, rates were a bit high.

Asked him straight forward about the extras and FS scene. He denied politely and said not possible.

Left there and started searching on justdial.

Suddenly got a call from a spa saying there spa is in m oonshi pooliya, some 3rd floor of plaza, went there, ambience was OK OK, a 30 year old wife was sitting on the reception later came to know that she also serves, after entering the spa, girl who called me made me sit in the room told the rates and called the line up, now here I really disliked the 3 girls which she showed, 2 were local and one was housewife and other was one the reception one, honestly I did not liked anyone as the housewife was a bit healthy, and I was looking for some slim action, I honestly told her rates are good but please lets do this some other day and left.

I thought no point in putting money where my mind said leave no girl is worth.

Rates: 1.5 k= FS& massage at 2. 5 k FS, B2B, massage after bargaining.

Will be visiting the spa near uber office as said by the seniors here.

Also, seniors please guide some spas which have good staff and service is sure shot. Would love to try that. Guidance is much needed, open to some SP contact too.

Thanks.Try spas near Husainganj metro and in front Raj hotel there. Also some in Alambagh area and Jankipuram.

AryanB
09-01-20, 06:46
You wanted a FS spa, I gave you sureshot FS spa.

Otherwise there is one SP by the name of Simi running a "office" in gumti plaza where you get FS at 3 k but the girls are damn good.

The is one more FS spa behind sunflower salon near mall opposite pd gooba and sons wine shop where you will find NE girls.

But I doubt you will be able to score FS on first visit at the most HJ at 1 k -1.5 k.

I have database of inde's in kidwai nagar and Barra area but we both don't have PM service activated.You have a good database and info of Lucknow / Kanpur contacts. Share more about your mongering experiences to let us know how is the scene there. Also you'll become senior member after 25 posts and will have PM facility and can share info with others.

So try posting more often.

MunchMe12
09-06-20, 05:04
Fellow mongers,

Can any one provide contact for good FS or B2B spa in Agra?

PM is active.

Thanks a lot.

MetaCafe
09-09-20, 11:38
Hello NishLover,

I got contact if Priya Sonkar from one of friend, Just need confirmation and help.

Do her number ends with 153?

And what are charged expected.

And what reference should I give.

Thanks in advance.

NishLover
09-10-20, 17:14
Hello NishLover,

I got contact if Priya Sonkar from one of friend, Just need confirmation and help.
Yes she is genuine . Now his husband takes calls .
They charge somewhere between 2000 to 2500
Tell my name as dr for a discount

Do her number ends with 153?

And what are charged expected.

And what reference should I give.

Thanks in advance.Yes she is Priya.

Now her husband aditya takes care of business. Safe place.

You can give my ref as dr nish.

Charges 2000 to 2500 take my name for a discount.

MetaCafe
09-12-20, 18:40
Yes she is Priya.

Now her husband aditya takes care of business. Safe place.

You can give my ref as dr nish.

Charges 2000 to 2500 take my name for a discount.OHHH. Her husband is operating.

That's why he does not pick-up call or reply on whatsapp.

One more thing Can you please recommend some good birds.

NishLover
09-13-20, 07:23
OHHH. Her husband is operating.

That's why he does not pick-up call or reply on whatsapp.

One more thing Can you please recommend some good birds.You can still contact her on 153 no its operational.

Rsnpssec
09-23-20, 09:00
Few days while returning from Kalyanpur found a girl near panki bridge. Talked to her agreed on 1.5. Went to her house nearby.

With all required curves. Mind blowing session. Got digits. Ready to exchange.

NishLover
09-24-20, 02:40
Few days while returning from Kalyanpur found a girl near panki bridge. Talked to her agreed on 1.5. Went to her house nearby.

With all required curves. Mind blowing session. Got digits. Ready to exchange.Bro, you don't have a PM activated how will you exchange.

Joshila Yuvak
09-25-20, 17:13
I had put off mongering plan due to rising Covid cases but johnny wanted action so I went to the MP suggested by Lacchipur Wala bro last week.

It was a little difficult to find but I found it alright. When I reached the floor it was at I saw two guys from the office in front of it walking around talking on the phone. Felt a bit strange. When I reached near the door of the MP I could hear many men talking and laughing from inside. Too crowded, I thought and left.

Then I went to the MP in Kapoorthala I heard of and mentioned here. There I saw two women Ms S and Ms A. Ms S was fat and Ms A was cute but chubby. Ms S asked me to sanitise my hands which I did. She sat at the receptionist's desk and enquired about me. I tried to be a smartass and said that I was a regular and coming after a few months due to lockdown but I guess she realised I was a first timer. Anyways, the counter charge was 1200 which I paid. Ms S asked Ms A to take to the room. The room was sort of OK. It had a window ac, massage table, a couch and a wash basin in the corner. Ms A asked me to wait and went out to get the disposable. She returned, handed me the disposable, told me to get ready and went out again. Then I noticed there was no way to lock the door from inside. Anyways, Ms A returned again and asked me to lie down on my stomach on the massage table. That massage table was not very wide. Anyways, she started the massage and chatted with me. It was nothing special but she was taking her time and used a lot of lotion. That lotion had a strong fragrance. In between the massage, Ms S came inside and joined her. I was like WTF but kept quiet. Now both Ms S and Ms A were giving the massage and talking to each other about their different clients.

Now Ms S asked to turn over which I tried to do but nearly fell down because the table was small.

Anyways, towards the end of the massage Ms S offered the extras, no FS though.

HJ - 1500, BBBJ - 2000.

Then Ms S went outside. I asked Ms A what she was offering. She said whatever Ms S said. Well, I opted for BBBJ and negotiated till 1500. Ms A said she has to ask Ms S and went outside and came back with Ms S. I had to negotiate again with Ms S for BBBJ for 1500. She finally agreed and asked for payment. I said I will pay after the deed but she insisted. I was sort of nervous and curious because both Ms S and Ms A were inside and I wanted to see what happens so I paid her. I then asked who will give the BBBJ. Ms S said both.

Both? Well that's interesting I thought. So Ms A went topless and Ms S stripped down to just her panties and stood on either side of the table. They both rubbed their boobs over my torso and I was squeezing both their asses. Then Ms S cleaned up my johnny and started the BJ while I was sucking Ms A's boobs. Ms S even sucked my balls. Both Ms S and Ms A were bringing their boobs for me to squeeze and suck. Ms A even started kissing me all over but she said no lip kissing. It went on like that till I shot my gun.

Ms A cleaned up my johnny and both dressed up and Ms A went outside. Ms S started talking about random stuff and got into a rant about how she came here from Bengal and went in to massage business. It was strictly massage for 14 years until recently and they began to do this stuff to get more money without letting the owner of the MP know about it. Basically a load of bullshit. Anyways, she hinted at giving more the next time and offered her phone number to book the next appointment. I told her yeah I would like to come again and took her phone number.

Final thoughts.

Even if I got an ok massage, BBBJ and two pairs of boobs to play with I think it was not worth 2700 simply because I was really in the mood for some action and Ms S was fat and not very attractive. Her constant coming and going and her rant in the end put off my mood. I found Ms A attractive and hope to bang her someday. For now though, I would like to explore more and hopefully better options.

Paidalyatri
09-26-20, 04:48
I had put off mongering plan due to rising Covid cases but johnny wanted action so I went to the MP suggested by Lacchipur Wala bro last week.

It was a little difficult to find but I found it alright. When I reached the floor it was at I saw two guys from the office in front of it walking around talking on the phone. Felt a bit strange. When I reached near the door of the MP I could hear many men talking and laughing from inside. Too crowded, I thought and left.

Then I went to the MP in Kapoorthala I heard of and mentioned here. There I saw two women Ms S and Ms A. Ms S was fat and Ms A was cute but chubby. Ms S asked me to sanitise my hands which I did. She sat at the receptionist's desk and enquired about me. I tried to be a smartass and said that I was a regular and coming after a few months due to lockdown but I guess she realised I was a first timer. Anyways, the counter charge was 1200 which I paid. Ms S asked Ms A to take to the room. The room was sort of OK. It had a window ac, massage table, a couch and a wash basin in the corner. Ms A asked me to wait and went out to get the disposable. She returned, handed me the disposable, told me to get ready and went out again. Then I noticed there was no way to lock the door from inside. Anyways, Ms A returned again and asked me to lie down on my stomach on the massage table. That massage table was not very wide. Anyways, she started the massage and chatted with me. It was nothing special but she was taking her time and used a lot of lotion. That lotion had a strong fragrance. In between the massage, Ms S came inside and joined her. I was like WTF but kept quiet. Now both Ms S and Ms A were giving the massage and talking to each other about their different clients.

Now Ms S asked to turn over which I tried to do but nearly fell down because the table was small.

Anyways, towards the end of the massage Ms S offered the extras, no FS though.

HJ - 1500, BBBJ - 2000.

Then Ms S went outside. I asked Ms A what she was offering. She said whatever Ms S said. Well, I opted for BBBJ and negotiated till 1500. Ms A said she has to ask Ms S and went outside and came back with Ms S. I had to negotiate again with Ms S for BBBJ for 1500. She finally agreed and asked for payment. I said I will pay after the deed but she insisted. I was sort of nervous and curious because both Ms S and Ms A were inside and I wanted to see what happens so I paid her. I then asked who will give the BBBJ. Ms S said both.

Both? Well that's interesting I thought. So Ms A went topless and Ms S stripped down to just her panties and stood on either side of the table. They both rubbed their boobs over my torso and I was squeezing both their asses. Then Ms S cleaned up my johnny and started the BJ while I was sucking Ms A's boobs. Ms S even sucked my balls. Both Ms S and Ms A were bringing their boobs for me to squeeze and suck. Ms A even started kissing me all over but she said no lip kissing. It went on like that till I shot my gun.

Ms A cleaned up my johnny and both dressed up and Ms A went outside. Ms S started talking about random stuff and got into a rant about how she came here from Bengal and went in to massage business. It was strictly massage for 14 years until recently and they began to do this stuff to get more money without letting the owner of the MP know about it. Basically a load of bullshit. Anyways, she hinted at giving more the next time and offered her phone number to book the next appointment. I told her yeah I would like to come again and took her phone number.

Final thoughts.

Even if I got an ok massage, BBBJ and two pairs of boobs to play with I think it was not worth 2700 simply because I was really in the mood for some action and Ms S was fat and not very attractive. Her constant coming and going and her rant in the end put off my mood. I found Ms A attractive and hope to bang her someday. For now though, I would like to explore more and hopefully better options.Well done as it was your first time! Try into Husainganj, Alambagh spas as they are bit cheaper. 1500 all inclusive. Go on writing here.

NishLover
09-26-20, 14:42
Found this thai indi through a contact. She asked flr 5000 but negotiated to 4000. She Didn't had the space so asked her to arrange space which she obliged.

Deed began.

First 30 min were pure massage and she was really hood at it. The deed was awesome first got b2 bmassagethen DFK, BBJ rimming handful boobswith a bodyto. Die for.

GFE 8/10.

DFK 7/10.

Body 10/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Wir yes.

Damage 4000.

Out of 4000 she gave 1500 to houseowner which I got back as I knew the houseowner.

NishLover
09-26-20, 14:52
Please find pic of the girl.

AryanB
09-26-20, 22:26
Found this thai indi through a contact. She asked flr 5000 but negotiated to 4000. She Didn't had the space so asked her to arrange space which she obliged.

Deed began.

First 30 min were pure massage and she was really hood at it. The deed was awesome first got b2 bmassagethen DFK, BBJ rimming handful boobswith a bodyto. Die for.

GFE 8/10.

DFK 7/10.

Body 10/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Wir yes.

Damage 4000.

Out of 4000 she gave 1500 to houseowner which I got back as I knew the houseowner.All Thais tried till date have been disappointing especially those in Lko spas. Does she operate from the house where she stays?

Will be in Lko next week. Would like to try her. Please share contact and reference.

KaptaanBarbosa
09-27-20, 08:47
Please find pic of the girl.Does her number end with 295. She told mein her name is Samaya. Found her earlier in sw spa in vibhuti khand. Amazing girl, good service. Does everything as told. Old negative bit loose tummy like post pregnancy.

Rsnpssec
09-27-20, 13:48
Going spa at Ratan zone tomorrow. Any reco on girl or info on rates or tips for negotiation?

NishLover
09-27-20, 19:31
Does her number end with 295. She told mein her name is Samaya. Found her earlier in sw spa in vibhuti khand. Amazing girl, good service. Does everything as told. Old negative bit loose tummy like post pregnancy.Yes same girl.

KaranSharma14
09-27-20, 19:46
Would you care to share her contact details?

Deed began.

GFE 8/10.

DFK 7/10.

Body 10/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Wir yes.

Damage 4000.

Out of 4000 she gave 1500 to houseowner which I got back as I knew the houseowner.

NishLover
09-28-20, 02:34
Would you care to share her contact details?Your PM is not active how do I share.

Sawman82
09-30-20, 02:01
Your PM is not active how do I share.Bro, clear your inbox, I need your help. Your inbox full. Kindly send me Thai digits. I am in Lucknow.

KaptaanBarbosa
10-04-20, 08:12
Thanks Nishlover bro for quick response but Priya is not responding to that number. Can please share some good indie contacts.

LolMaster
10-06-20, 17:58
Just went to Spa in Ratan Zone decent experience paid 1 k counter and 1 k for BBBJ it was nice hehe.

Does any care to share other good spots or maybe number of any decent indie for FS.

TrinityAshish
10-07-20, 18:41
Just went to Spa in Ratan Zone decent experience paid 1 k counter and 1 k for BBBJ it was nice hehe.

Does any care to share other good spots or maybe number of any decent indie for FS.Buddy you could have had FS for 1 K - 1.5K.

Please note Kanpur girls are not worth spending more in comparison to Lucknow girls.

1.5 1 o 2k all inclusive is their actual price.

Don't get ripped off by them as they will never admit to be localites to jack up prices.

They are all from Kanpur shuklaganj and jajmau (magarwara).

Try the raiders spa behind sunflower saloon near her palace mall road.

Counter 800 to 1K.

FS 1.5k max if girl is very pretty or else pay 1k.

LolMaster
10-08-20, 17:42
Buddy you could have had FS for 1 K - 1.5K.

Please note Kanpur girls are not worth spending more in comparison to Lucknow girls.

1.5 1 o 2k all inclusive is their actual price.

Don't get ripped off by them as they will never admit to be localites to jack up prices.

They are all from Kanpur shuklaganj and jajmau (magarwara).

Try the raiders spa behind sunflower saloon near her palace mall road.

Counter 800 to 1K.

FS 1.5k max if girl is very pretty or else pay 1k.Too much nagging the girl keep saying that she do not do FS only BJ Which girl you recommend the girl which I had was north eastern BTW.

Will try raiders spa how are the girls there.

Joshila Yuvak
10-12-20, 14:10
Try spas near Husainganj metro and in front Raj hotel there. Also some in Alambagh area and Jankipuram.Is there any among them that will offer FS on first visit without references?

Lachhipur Wala
10-13-20, 08:16
Is there any among them that will offer FS on first visit without references?No spoon feeding dear! Try and write here.

AryanB
10-15-20, 18:07
L spa has opened where there was O spa before. They have decent NI staff and massage is ok which is rare from NIs. Counter charge is 2 k which is high but place is well kept. B2B with NI therapist costed 1.5k. Figure wise 7, face- 6.

Overall ok experience.