PDA

View Full Version : Uttar Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Jhakaas
10-20-20, 09:27
I am in Kanpur for few days regarding some work so decided to venture out. It's been a while since I visited any spa so went to this spa in Nawab Ganj paliwal chauraha.

The ambience is average paid 1k to the guy at the reception who I think was very rude. Went into the room and changed and laid down with dispo on.

In came a girl whose name is 'Virat Kohli's wife' the girl is dusky and was 4/10 in looks and started with massage. The massage was average with hints during massaging the inner thighs. Asked for bum massage and I said yes why not so she lowered the dispos up to thighs and gave a bum massage which was not so great because I have had decent bum massage in the past where the girl would pay proper attention to the crack and the rectum but here it was just a namesake bum massage. Anyways turned over and this time also there were hints while massaging the thighs by frequently touching the balls and dick. Half an hour passed and she came up with the question of extras to which I asked what's on menu she said b2 be, HJ. I told her that I am here for FS with BBJ. She was reluctant at first but agreed after a bit of persuasion. Was asking for 2.5k for BBJ but after negotiation deal was fixed for 1.8k. So the deed started with her undressing, boobs were average, BBJ was a little toothy which I told her to stop.

All in all an average experience.

While going out saw a girl with fair complexion and short height she was much better in looks.

But I think I won't go again because the guy at the counter was very rude.

Cheers.

JackLogos
10-22-20, 00:41
Jr. here, got to know about this G spa in alembgh, near p hotel offering FS. Any field reports?

Joshila Yuvak
10-25-20, 13:35
This time I went to the spa in front of Raj Hotel as suggested by LacchipurWala.

Did not get FS here too but still it was a good experience.

Anyways, I went there and was received by a boy at reception. He asked the usual questions and I said honestly that I was here for first time. He offered two packages of 1499 for massage and HJ and 2499 for massage HJ and extras. Turns out extras was just B2B. I chose the 2499 package which he reduced to 2000 on negotiation.

A petite, slim and attractive indie named Ms S was sent. I waited for her to offer extras but she did the B2 B and HJ without saying anything. I asked if she did anything more and she said no.

Massage was good as was B2B though it was just with her being topless and the whole session was a bit mechanical but she put in good effort.

The HJ was great. Never had I got an HJ so good. I shot like a gun.

If anything else, I would definitely return there for the HJ though I will still continue the search for FS.

Lachhipur Wala
10-28-20, 09:21
Very good experience in Alambagh spa! Every facilities available. Nice and clean. 1. 5-2 k all inclusive. Hot receptionist. Will try again. Pm only those who have helped me or willing to join.

Jhakaas
10-28-20, 12:00
Buddy you could have had FS for 1 K - 1.5K.

Please note Kanpur girls are not worth spending more in comparison to Lucknow girls.

1.5 1 o 2k all inclusive is their actual price.

Don't get ripped off by them as they will never admit to be localites to jack up prices.

They are all from Kanpur shuklaganj and jajmau (magarwara).

Try the raiders spa behind sunflower saloon near her palace mall road.

Counter 800 to 1K.

FS 1.5k max if girl is very pretty or else pay 1k.Bro,

Can you tell in detail where is this spa I tried but could not find this spa and you do not have PM also.

Joshila Yuvak
10-28-20, 13:53
Went there again. Paid the usual 2 k and got Ms S again.

As before the massage and B2B were good. In addition this time I got to play with her boobs to my heart's content. When she started HJ I asked her about extras. After a little bit of this and that she said there was different staff for that. I asked her to call the staff. Ms S went and in came Ms and.

Ms and was a chubby and fair girl with medium boobs and a good ass. She started usual chitchat and began BBBJ after that. I asked her about extras and she said only BBBJ and HJ were available. After some persuasion she agreed for FS and quoted price of 1.5k which was negotiated to 1k. She asked if I had protection, I said no. She said she will arrange for that. Once it was arranged she undressed but kept her bra on. She laid down and I began playing with her boobs and removed her bra, she did not say anything and went along. She kept her hands busy and was caressing me all over and was also making nice light moaning sounds. After a bit a fooling around she put on the condom and asked me to fuck her. At this time I noticed some bumps / marks in a line, sort of like a scar, on her pussy. I asked her about that and she said it was ok and nothing to worry about.

I was a bit sceptical but still went ahead. Her pussy seemed wet and was a little tight but alas once doubt had crept in johnny could not be kept up for long and I lost erection after a few minutes.

Anyways, I paid her what was negotiated and got out. Overall including massage by Ms S time spent was more than 1 HR 30 min.

Now I am anxious if those bumps / marks were signs of some contagious STD. I researched a bit about it but could not find anything similar, closest thing would be genital warts but it seemed different. I would appreciate views of seniors on that.

Total damages- 3 k.

2 k,paid on counter, for massage, B2B with Ms S and 1 k, paid to Ms and for BBBJ and FS with her.

I will wait for sometime now to confirm I got no STD and would return for FS if I am convinced those marks / bumps / scar was nothing to worry about. Otherwise for me massage, B2 B and HJ with Ms S are good enough.

Joshila Yuvak
10-28-20, 14:13
This time I went to the spa in front of Raj Hotel as suggested by LacchipurWala.

Did not get FS here too but still it was a good experience.

Anyways, I went there and was received by a boy at reception. He asked the usual questions and I said honestly that I was here for first time. He offered two packages of 1499 for massage and HJ and 2499 for massage HJ and extras. Turns out extras was just B2B. I chose the 2499 package which he reduced to 2000 on negotiation.

A petite, slim and attractive indie named Ms S was sent. I waited for her to offer extras but she did the B2 B and HJ without saying anything. I asked if she did anything more and she said no.

Massage was good as was B2B though it was just with her being topless and the whole session was a bit mechanical but she put in good effort.

The HJ was great. Never had I got an HJ so good. I shot like a gun.

If anything else, I would definitely return there for the HJ though I will still continue the search for FS.Just learned indie means independent.

I meant Indian. Ms S is Indian and from Lucknow itself.

Anjanaa
10-28-20, 21:30
Just went to Spa in Ratan Zone decent experience paid 1 k counter and 1 k for BBBJ it was nice hehe.

Does any care to share other good spots or maybe number of any decent indie for FS.Visited the place recently charged 1.5k at counter for 45 min massage inside girl asked 1 k for just HJ and 2.5k for B2B did the massage and left reception lady also offered some membership deal.

Joshila Yuvak
10-28-20, 21:33
Went there again. Paid the usual 2 k and got Ms S again.

As before the massage and B2B were good. In addition this time I got to play with her boobs to my heart's content. When she started HJ I asked her about extras. After a little bit of this and that she said there was different staff for that. I asked her to call the staff. Ms S went and in came Ms and.

Ms and was a chubby and fair girl with medium boobs and a good ass. She started usual chitchat and began BBBJ after that. I asked her about extras and she said only BBBJ and HJ were available. After some persuasion she agreed for FS and quoted price of 1.5k which was negotiated to 1k. She asked if I had protection, I said no. She said she will arrange for that. Once it was arranged she undressed but kept her bra on. She laid down and I began playing with her boobs and removed her bra, she did not say anything and went along. She kept her hands busy and was caressing me all over and was also making nice light moaning sounds. After a bit a fooling around she put on the condom and asked me to fuck her. At this time I noticed some bumps / marks in a line, sort of like a scar, on her pussy. I asked her about that and she said it was ok and nothing to worry about.

I was a bit sceptical but still went ahead. Her pussy seemed wet and was a little tight but alas once doubt had crept in johnny could not be kept up for long and I lost erection after a few minutes.

Anyways, I paid her what was negotiated and got out. Overall including massage by Ms S time spent was more than 1 HR 30 min.Please read 'Ms N' as 'Ms N'.

NishLover
10-30-20, 06:03
Hi all,

an someone help me with contacts st slambagh or rajajipuram. These areas I have never ventured. A friend of mine wants to visit.

Please send ASAP.

GasperToy
10-31-20, 05:27
While going through previous posts, I got to know about the Thai spa in vibhuti khand. I think I know this one. Will go there and see if I get a decent experience.

BTW, can anyone share a decent SP contact in Lucknow. I will reciprocate in anyway possible.Hi Ridhman,

I'm new to LKO landed here on an assignment. Will be here for 4-6 months. I saw about the Thai babe from a spa in vibhuti khand. How can I get more details. Can you please share.

GasperToy
10-31-20, 08:14
Few days while returning from Kalyanpur found a girl near panki bridge. Talked to her agreed on 1.5. Went to her house nearby.

With all required curves. Mind blowing session. Got digits. Ready to exchange.Digits for exchange possible? I'm new here and really looking for something good.

KaptaanBarbosa
11-01-20, 17:32
Thanks to nishlover for contact and ref and sorry for late FR. Dem is at safe place.

Went there twice and tried two different girl.

Service-nothing new OK.

Girls- 6/10.

Charges- 2500 after ref of nishlover bro.

WIR-may be if too horny.

I feel Lucknow doesn't have much option. Sorry deleted the pics.

Anjanaa
11-02-20, 12:30
Can anyone please tips for a sure shot safe FS spa in Kanpur area have tried t spa at ratan zone FS not offered ma BJ B2B without clothes thank you.

NawabFucker
11-02-20, 13:32
Digits for exchange possible? I'm new here and really looking for something good.Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I recently shifted to Lucknow. Earlier in Mumbai I used to visit good girls for 2 k damage. Looking in same range in Lucknow also. Please help anyone.

Lachhipur Wala
11-02-20, 15:43
Thanks to nishlover for contact and ref and sorry for late FR. Dem is at safe place.

Went there twice and tried two different girl.

Service-nothing new OK.

Girls- 6/10.

Charges- 2500 after ref of nishlover bro.

WIR-may be if too horny.

I feel Lucknow doesn't have much option. Sorry deleted the pics.Now Lucknow has better options at this rate. Problem is lack of communication in forum.

Joshila Yuvak
11-03-20, 19:50
Now Lucknow has better options at this rate. Problem is lack of communication in forum.Who is responsible for that?

Paidalyatri
11-05-20, 07:04
Now Lucknow has better options at this rate. Problem is lack of communication in forum.Yes, Lucknow members are misers in posting their experiences but Lucknow nowadays is competeting with Delhi. I will be there in next week for fun. Any friends there may join as joint mongering saves money as well as time. Safe also. 2 people can get discount upto 50% on spa and sp services. So I always try joint mongering.

MetaCafe
11-06-20, 14:47
Yes, Lucknow members are misers in posting their experiences but Lucknow nowadays is competeting with Delhi. I will be there in next week for fun. Any friends there may join as joint mongering saves money as well as time. Safe also. 2 people can get discount upto 50% on spa and sp services. So I always try joint mongering.I can't say for Independent, But you can bet on MPs.

And Priya (SP).

Mythic1
11-06-20, 15:40
Went to t spa today coca cola Chauraha tried a Ne bird she was bit chubby and ok face but had a nice pair of melons and ass milky and white skin massage was ok nothing to brag, asked for extras said 2.5k for B2B got her down to 2k.

Damages 2k+1 k (counter)= 3k.

WIR probably.

Jhakaas
11-07-20, 06:09
Went to t spa today coca cola Chauraha tried a Ne bird she was bit chubby and ok face but had a nice pair of melons and ass milky and white skin massage was ok nothing to brag, asked for extras said 2.5k for B2B got her down to 2k.

Damages 2k+1 k (counter)= 3k.

WIR probably.Bro, can you please share the name of the girl in hints as you do not have PM.

Mythic1
11-08-20, 13:20
Bro, can you please share the name of the girl in hints as you do not have PM.Miss J has the same name as of Jj McCarthy ex partner of Jim carry.

LolMaster
11-08-20, 13:58
Bro, can you please share the name of the girl in hints as you do not have PM.I think her name was Jenny.

IndianGuy444
11-08-20, 19:56
Bro,

Their are a lot of spas in Kanpur that offer FS for as low as 1500 but the ones that I have mentioned here are more posh and upmarket as per Kanpur standards.

The mall road spa has counter charges of 2000 for a 60 min session and 3 k inside for the service and the one in coca cola crossing has counter charges of 1800 at the counter and around 3 k for the service.

In my last FR I missed out one which is personally my favorite because of its ambience and large space it is in hotel bridge near anwarganj railway station the counter charges here are 2200 for 60 min.

Sorry for replying late.

If anyone needs any information of spas in Kanpur feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Happy mongering.Hey,

Can you please share details of inde's in Kanpur? Mainly in kidwai nagar. Would be really helpful.

IndianGuy444
11-08-20, 20:02
Need info of indes in Kanpur. Kidwai nagar preferred.

Thanks.

Mythic1
11-08-20, 22:00
I think her name was Jenny.That's her name, How was your experience with her, how much was the damage.

LolMaster
11-09-20, 14:24
That's her name, How was your experience with her, how much was the damage.I love her service not much looker but very kind does what I ask. I gave 2.5 k for BS+some other kinks which I have hehe and she finished me off with BJ.

Paidalyatri
11-10-20, 06:47
No report from Allahabad seen in this forum! While Lucknow is fast going projecting as capital of mongers in state trailing by Kanpur, Allahabad is no where. Since the closure of red-light area there, no action seems there. I think I may be wrong as local friends do not write posts about Allahabad.

Jhakaas
11-10-20, 14:59
Hey,

Can you please share details of inde's in Kanpur? Mainly in kidwai nagar. Would be really helpful.Bro,

I do not have any knowledge of South Kanpur but I feel most of the action you can get in main city that is gumti nawab ganj mall road etc.

MetaCafe
11-10-20, 15:29
One of my friend Visited Lucknow few days earlier and asked me for recommendation.

I provided him number of SP Pri. But she doesn't replied.

So he asked for waiter of Hotel R (where he stayed).

Waiter fixed meeting with HW whose hubby works abroad.

She visited him at 8 and fixed deal and returned at night.

It was awesome experience for him and he had 3 shorts.

Damage: 7k full night (neg. from 15 k).

Body: Next door aunty type.

GFE.

DannyDanny69
11-10-20, 22:28
Great FR. But which hotel at least you can tell the area and waiter name though.

One of my friend Visited Lucknow few days earlier and asked me for recommendation.

I provided him number of SP Pri. But she doesn't replied.

So he asked for waiter of Hotel R (where he stayed).

Waiter fixed meeting with HW whose hubby works abroad.

She visited him at 8 and fixed deal and returned at night.

It was awesome experience for him and he had 3 shorts.

Damage: 7k full night (neg. from 15 k).

Body: Next door aunty type.

GFE.

Lachhipur Wala
11-11-20, 06:54
Great FR. But which hotel at least you can tell the area and waiter name though.Many Charbagh hotels are easy and cheap den for mongering. Many Indi / spa girls provide services there.

MetaCafe
11-11-20, 13:11
Great FR. But which hotel at least you can tell the area and waiter name though.Hotel Ranj, It is in Vikrant Khand, Gomti Nagar.

Can't reveal waiter's name through.

MetaCafe
11-11-20, 13:15
Many Charbagh hotels are easy and cheap den for mongering. Many Indi / spa girls provide services there.They are shady and Prone to LE activities.

Better visit MPs.

Mythic1
11-11-20, 18:04
Bro,

I do not have any knowledge of South Kanpur but I feel most of the action you can get in main city that is gumti nawab ganj mall road etc.Where in nawabganj? Any info on indie in the area?

Mythic1
11-11-20, 18:11
I love her service not much looker but very kind does what I ask. I gave 2.5 k for BS+some other kinks which I have hehe and she finished me off with BJ.Can you recommend me any Ni girl for my next visit at T spa this week?

Jhakaas
11-12-20, 05:11
Where in nawabganj? Any info on indie in the area?Just Google it man VSSD College paliwal chauraha.

There are two spas sensation and aqua you can get good action there.

Rajjo15
11-15-20, 03:55
No report from Allahabad seen in this forum! While Lucknow is fast going projecting as capital of mongers in state trailing by Kanpur, Allahabad is no where. Since the closure of red-light area there, no action seems there. I think I may be wrong as local friends do not write posts about Allahabad.Hello,

You are right bro. Ever since the closure of red light area, there is no action in Allahabad. And if someone is getting it, they are not posting it or are not on this forum.

There are two spas in Civil Lines. One near bus stop and another near Vivekanand chauraha. Thinking of trying it out.

MetaCafe
11-15-20, 12:44
Just Google it man VSSD College paliwal chauraha.

There are two spas sensation and aqua you can get good action there.Do they provide FS and what are damages.

I visited one MP in Rajajipuram earlier but there was just B2B no FS.

Lachhipur Wala
11-15-20, 14:23
Hello,

You are right bro. Ever since the closure of red light area, there is no action in Allahabad. And if someone is getting it, they are not posting it or are not on this forum.

There are two spas in Civil Lines. One near bus stop and another near Vivekanand chauraha. Thinking of trying it out.Good initiative! I can join you in this holy search. Post regularly.

Jhakaas
11-15-20, 18:27
Do they provide FS and what are damages.

I visited one MP in Rajajipuram earlier but there was just B2B no FS.Not on first visit but definitely if you try them twice or thrice.

Nishant123
11-15-20, 18:28
Any spa with decent girls open in agra?

Thanks in advance.

Mythic1
11-16-20, 00:50
Just Google it man VSSD College paliwal chauraha.

There are two spas sensation and aqua you can get good action there.How much damage on the pocket should I expect.

2 k?

MetaCafe
11-16-20, 14:57
Any spa with decent girls open in agra?

Thanks in advance.Please refrain from Mongering in Agra as It has high risk of LE raids.

Seen An article where MP were raided and 5 persons were arrested.

Paidalyatri
11-17-20, 03:56
This weekend 21-23 may be a mongering weekend as homework completed. Girls nodded for incall in 1. 5-2. 5 range for short time. I think may be upto 4-5 k for night. Now searching budget couple friendly hotel / place for 3 days. Help from friends welcome. Also for joint mongering. Drinks upon me.

Jhakaas
11-17-20, 05:27
How much damage on the pocket should I expect.

2 k?Yes 2 k is max and if you have bargaining skills you can bring it down to 1.8 k or even 1.7 k.

IndianGuy444
11-18-20, 11:57
Need info of any SP's or indes in Kanpur please.

I can write a FR, and give info of some MPs.

Thanks in advance fellow mongers.

Jhakaas
11-19-20, 03:47
Need info of any SP's or indes in Kanpur please.

I can write a FR, and give info of some MPs.

Thanks in advance fellow mongers.I have SP contact whose service I often take and his girls are good in service. I can share his contact but I think your PM is not active.

Emanuel22
11-20-20, 11:22
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm new here, please give me info about where can I find streetwalkers in Kanpur.

Don't judge me, I have my reasons.

It will be very helpful if someone can provide me the info.

I can tell you about MPs in return.

Thanks in advance.

MetaCafe
11-22-20, 17:39
I have SP contact whose service I often take and his girls are good in service. I can share his contact but I think your PM is not active.Are you talking about Pr S_nkar whose charges are around 2.5 - 3 k.

Or someone else?

Ridhman
11-25-20, 09:31
Apologies for the very late review. I was out and down with corona for a while. So I looked around on my off days and found few MP with varying degree of service. One is at Indira Nagar. This is the best. Have visited multiple times. Everything is on menu except A and I already have my favorite here. Dusky complex, good figure and not mechanical. Counter charges start from 1500 though you can get it down. Another is at Alambagh main road. Counter charges as usual from 1.5 k with only HJ and BJ available. WIR- No since I already have a better option. Last but not the least, this one is near Gomtinagar Railway station. I will bet many here know about it already. It was good with HJ only.

Ridhman
11-26-20, 06:45
Plenty of MP options here in Lucknow but what about Indies? How to go about looking for good options? I will return favor for any tips.

Jhakaas
11-27-20, 06:43
Are you talking about Pr S_nkar whose charges are around 2.5 - 3 k.

Or someone else?Bro,

I do not know his name but a friend of mine who gave his number to me called him "chhotu bhaiya" so I also call him by the same name which my friend told me.

By the way his number ends with 77.

TheColdOne
11-27-20, 21:02
Tried a spa near mentioned area. Walked in and saw a hot receptionist sitting. Very chubby but hot looking receptionist, with nice smooth hair & chinky seductive eyes. Was excited after seeing her. My gear stick was ruling my brain the whole time so was very impulsive. Sat down with one of the counter ladies who explained to me about the massage. Counter charge was 1000 which I said I don't have impulsively. Gave her 800 & asked if there were extra services on offer. Have no idea if this was a mistake on my part. I think I should have given less and could have brought it down more to 5 or 6 Hundred. Frankly I think I overpaid at the counter as I wanted cheap sex at 1 k-1.5 k. Anyways the counter lady told me that the staff for FS & ExtraS was unavailable. But she coaxed me when she said there was an Assamese therapist. She said I could ask her inside. I paid 800 for dry massage. Went inside. Took clothes off and came a chubby fat girl who didn't look NE at all. About 5 minutes of her trying to kill me with her dry massage, I asked myself if she offers FS. She didn't understand FS so I asked explicitly. She was reluctant for all ES but finally said she will allow me to play with her & HJ for 1000 tip. She refused FS and said the staff for FS is not there. She also said no kissing on lips and mouth. I was disappointed as this girl was not a looker for me and was not the hot chinky receptionist I saw outside. I think she went into hiding. I reluctantly paid as my "Serpent" Was excited as I am a virgin noob. Have only visited 2 spas in the past and didn't engage in Coitus if you know what I mean. So paid 1000 tip and got to play with her body for 30 minutes while talking quietly to her. She was 23 and was from Lucknow only. Definitely not from Assam. Man these NE's are hard to come by. Groped her butt with her permission and tried to finger her with her help.

Asked her to help me pleasure her. She guided my fingers inside her. It was wet & sticky. I was tense as I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time and remembered I didn't fully read the "Safe S*x,Safety" section as much as I should have. Didn't have dental dams with me. She took my 2 fingers inside her was was pusing them inside. I was not enjoying this as I should be as I was very nervous and tense about catching STIs. I even asked her before if it's even safe for me. It was gooey & sticky inside. I felt a bit awkward instead of excited. My Johnny was not having it. I was very awkward. I asked her to give me a HJ after play talking and groping her. I wasn't even hard. She took my serpent and started stroking it painfully because it wasn't hard. She kept getting tired and to be honest was not entirely at fault as I was not in the moment. I told her to sit on my hand so I can squeeze her butt in the hopes of getting hard. Man was she fat. Not delicate at all as I was expecting. Eventually I shot awkwardly and sat up. It seems to me she's also inexperienced as she doesn't know how to play with dick properly. Was very mechanical. Talked a little more with her quietly as she told not to make noise so the people outside don't hear. This is not a good spa at all. It's not even a spa. It has cubicle type rooms with the tops open. It's just 1 room with artificial walls built to make rooms. The shower are in each "room" Is so dirty and unhygienic. I asked her when her friends who offer FS will be back. She said after a month or something. She tried to be cooperative and sweet but I just wasn't turned on from the get go. When she took her clothes off, she was fat and had a huge tummy. I thought maybe with time I'll get excited but I didn't. She also switched of the lights when she first entered so I couldn't really see if she was the same [Deleted by Admin] receptionist outside or not.

Damage: 800 Counter + 1000 Tip= 1800.

Not satisfied at all. Feel like good money burned.

Report: no FS, No Kissing on mouth or lips, Forget Anal. No BJ either.

HJ very mechanical, dry massage was going to kill me. No skills.

I feel this is a money trap for more experienced seniors.

I recommend asking at the counter directly as to which girls are available and what services are on offer.

Overall I didn't enjoy at all. This was pathetic as I'm thinking and writing this now. I enjoy birds who speak English and are superior to me in some way.

My Mood: Dissatisfied, underwhelmed, let down. I'm not sure if the seniors here will enjoy this spa or not. Even for 1800 this was shit I feel as I'm writing this.

I think I might have made a few mistakes as I didn't negotiate property, at the counter & inside. I probably should have walked away without the tip but my Virgin Serpent was ruling my head.

Will I return: Nope. I need expat birds or NEs to get excited. More importantly, they need to understand English. The one today didn't.

My Questions to any Seniors: Would love a few pointers on how I should negotiate and probe at the counter. Feel free to point out any mistakes on my part.

You're all probably laughing at this piss poor report.

I paid 1800 total for a HJ. I think this was stupid of me. Fffuuck I'm disappointed.

I'm not really sure if I can get FS at 1000-1500 here in Lucknow. Will try Hussainganj as pointed out by some seniors and I feel as though I'm a little soft and not stern enough, being a virgin. I feel my negotiation and approach to this was pathetic. Next time I'm going to negotiate like a cheapskate. Seniors, please tell me if I'm supposed to ask for FS or ES at the counter or I simply as this stuff inside after paying the counter charge. I feel like a ******* right now as I'm writing this.

Should I be blunt with what I want and who I want at the counter? This sounds impulsive but rational as I won't be honey potted this way. Also please tell me when should I tip the girl? After the deed or before the deed? Am I supposed to make the girl work for that tip? I know these might be noob questions but a little pointers from you will go along way. This girl was unenthusiastic. My mistake.

I was a bit scared so I tipped before the deed.

Sorry for this long pathetic post.

Best to avoid this spa, especially the experienced senior mongers. Don't think they will enjoy this at all.

P. S. I wonder if there is a way to talk the receptionist into FS.

Anyways, lesson learned.

Thanks for reading.

DannyDanny69
11-28-20, 20:32
Apologies for the very late review. I was out and down with corona for a while. So I looked around on my off days and found few MP with varying degree of service. One is at Indira Nagar. This is the best. Have visited multiple times. Everything is on menu except A and I already have my favorite here. Dusky complex, good figure and not mechanical. Counter charges start from 1500 though you can get it down. Another is at Alambagh main road. Counter charges as usual from 1.5 k with only HJ and BJ available. WIR- No since I already have a better option. Last but not the least, this one is near Gomtinagar Railway station. I will bet many here know about it already. It was good with HJ only.Bro,

Can you please tell about Indiranagar one, planning to visit. Also which bird to try there. Thanks in advance.

Homie17
11-29-20, 10:34
Apologies for the very late review. I was out and down with corona for a while. So I looked around on my off days and found few MP with varying degree of service. One is at Indira Nagar. This is the best. Have visited multiple times. Everything is on menu except A and I already have my favorite here. Dusky complex, good figure and not mechanical. Counter charges start from 1500 though you can get it down. Another is at Alambagh main road. Counter charges as usual from 1.5 k with only HJ and BJ available. WIR- No since I already have a better option. Last but not the least, this one is near Gomtinagar Railway station. I will bet many here know about it already. It was good with HJ only.Bro, can you hint any landmark near on that Alambagh spa? Going to visit ASAP.

LeoizHere
12-02-20, 12:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Can someone suggest me good spas in Lucknow? I'll be visiting Lucknow soon and I am looking forward to MP suggestions. I don't want to compromise with the quality of massage and I'm also looking to get good services too if you know what I mean.

Mythic1
12-07-20, 04:31
Try spa at ratan zone at motijheel area near hotel Zafran.

Counter 800-1000.

FS 1500 -2000 depending upon girl.

Try anshu if available not more than 1500 per shot with BBBJ.Tried her but feel like cheated bcoz she charged 2.5k for B2B no kissing no BJ no s#x. Her was bit painful she did look nice kinda chubby with small boobs but price was too high.

Boobs small.

Body: chubby side.

Face: pretty.

WIR: not for her.

Most girls start making excuses when it comes to kissing and BJ like I only kiss my husband and stuff or BJ is not available at this place etc.

Or I just suck at negotiations probably.

Please offer some advice to improve my negotiations with the girls.

TrinityAshish
12-08-20, 11:08
Tried her but feel like cheated bcoz she charged 2.5k for B2B no kissing no BJ no s#x. Her was bit painful she did look nice kinda chubby with small boobs but price was too high.

Boobs small.

Body: chubby side.

Face: pretty.

WIR: not for her.

Most girls start making excuses when it comes to kissing and BJ like I only kiss my husband and stuff or BJ is not available at this place etc.

Or I just suck at negotiations probably.

Please offer some advice to improve my negotiations with the girls.Anshu's boob size is 36 B I know as I read the label of her innerwear while unhooking her bra.

I think you have someone else posing as her. Note anshu is chubby as well.

If she was wheatish and pretty then she is Priya from barra and she is a mom she won't offer FS because of stretch marks.

They like to pose as girls to jack up the prices in reality they are all married with Kids.

I have tried posting her pics but somehow ISG never lets me post along with pics.

Remember FS is of 1.5 K with anshu and for other girls in Kanpur (she charges 3 k for 2 shots at he home near Gurudev palace).

BBBJ is one of her attributes without CIM.

As for negotiation skills.

There is no thumb rule, just be adamant about what you want at your price don't give in to girls demand even if it means that you walk out losing counter charges.

Small loss is better than big one plus explain to the reception that the girl was a ***** to you and you are not returning you may get replacement.

As these girls keep on roaming from one parlour to another you are bound to face them again and again.

Try going to any parlour before 12 pm as the girls are in fresh mood and are not over used.

After 3 pm they are already drained and want to get rid of you as fast as possible.

Kissing a WG is not advised but most will not only allow but initiate themselves in second or third meeting assuming you to be their regular.

Don't initiate kissing yourself unless you are well acquainted with the girl.

Lastly don't ever give more than 1.5 k to 2 k to a girl in Kanpur for FS.

As next time the SP will show a girl with some heavy makeup suggesting she is from Bombay or Delhi and try to rip you off for 4-5 k for a shot.

Lachhipur Wala
12-09-20, 17:31
Anshu's boob size is 36 B I know as I read the label of her innerwear while unhooking her bra.

I think you have someone else posing as her. Note anshu is chubby as well.

If she was wheatish and pretty then she is Priya from barra and she is a mom she won't offer FS because of stretch marks.

They like to pose as girls to jack up the prices in reality they are all married with Kids.

I have tried posting her pics but somehow ISG never lets me post along with pics.

Remember FS is of 1.5 K with anshu and for other girls in Kanpur (she charges 3 k for 2 shots at he home near Gurudev palace).

BBBJ is one of her attributes without CIM.

As for negotiation skills.

There is no thumb rule, just be adamant about what you want at your price don't give in to girls demand even if it means that you walk out losing counter charges.

Small loss is better than big one plus explain to the reception that the girl was a ***** to you and you are not returning you may get replacement.

As these girls keep on roaming from one parlour to another you are bound to face them again and again.

Try going to any parlour before 12 pm as the girls are in fresh mood and are not over used.

After 3 pm they are already drained and want to get rid of you as fast as possible.

Kissing a WG is not advised but most will not only allow but initiate themselves in second or third meeting assuming you to be their regular.

Don't initiate kissing yourself unless you are well acquainted with the girl.

Lastly don't ever give more than 1.5 k to 2 k to a girl in Kanpur for FS.

As next time the SP will show a girl with some heavy makeup suggesting she is from Bombay or Delhi and try to rip you off for 4-5 k for a shot.How your experience may help others while you have not pm facilities. So buy subscription as charity.

Homie17
12-12-20, 06:32
How your experience may help others while you have not pm facilities. So buy subscription as charity.Can't buy subscription. Coinbase is not working for me. Can somebody help me to buy Subscription or is there any other way to buy a subscription?

Mythic1
12-12-20, 13:41
Thanks TrinityAshish all that information was educational just proves to me how much of a new blood I am, spending way more money than required. Would lost my best FR soon hopefully with better negotiation results thanks again.

NishLover
12-13-20, 08:56
Bro, can you hint any landmark near on that Alambagh spa? Going to visit ASAP.Lords spa.

Above luxmi jain jwellers.

Paidalyatri
12-14-20, 03:14
Lords spa.

Above luxmi jain jwellers.Now most good girls left this spa as owner not paying properly to girls. Counter / calling girl trys to flirt with customers pressing to pay 1500 while actual rate is 800-1000 for full service. So be smart. Many other options nearby are available with good behavior, less paying girls.

Norah83
12-16-20, 19:09
Now most good girls left this spa as owner not paying properly to girls. Counter / calling girl trys to flirt with customers pressing to pay 1500 while actual rate is 800-1000 for full service. So be smart. Many other options nearby are available with good behavior, less paying girls.Are there similar spas in Noida and Ghaziabad? Have any of us visited the place?

NishLover
12-17-20, 07:01
Now most good girls left this spa as owner not paying properly to girls. Counter / calling girl trys to flirt with customers pressing to pay 1500 while actual rate is 800-1000 for full service. So be smart. Many other options nearby are available with good behavior, less paying girls.Today found a new spa near dr Kamal mehra. They line up for you and have pretty staff. Charges 1500 you can negotiate further.

Emanuel22
12-17-20, 17:43
Today found a new spa near dr Kamal mehra. They line up for you and have pretty staff. Charges 1500 you can negotiate further.Thanks for the info.

What services are available here?

NishLover
12-18-20, 03:13
Thanks for the info.

What services are available here?Everything except massage.

Mythic1
12-19-20, 09:00
Tried another Ne girl Ms K at the T spa only b2 b she has a pretty face with slim body and nice boobs. Massage she gave was also good, Very mechanical experience tho and damage was High too at least for me.

Face: 8.

Body: slim figure.

Boobs: noise.

GFE: non existent.

Damages 2.5 k.

WIR maybe best Ne I have seen in city probably.

Paidalyatri
12-21-20, 02:22
Any friends willing to join fun in spa / sp may pm today. 2 day only.

Paidalyatri
12-24-20, 07:54
Hectic 3 days in Lucknow fun! Even after open invitation, no ISG friend could Dare to join the fun journey. So started with Hussaiganj spas. All have see- class ambience and girls. So shifted to Alambagh. Only 2 were 6/10, one in chander nagar and other in sringar nagar. Rest were money suckers. Moved towards Krishna nagar and found a 7/10 there in side lane. I think west is best. So exploring deep towards outer area. If anyone has nice search, write or pm.

Mythic1
12-25-20, 20:10
Today found a new spa near dr Kamal mehra. They line up for you and have pretty staff. Charges 1500 you can negotiate further.Is the name of place touch & glow spa?

Freeross
12-28-20, 23:26
Contact me with details please.

Freeross
12-29-20, 00:00
Everything except massage.Buddy can you please send me the contact info.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

MetaCafe
12-29-20, 06:47
Contact me with details please.Please PM me, Is your subscription active?

I have contact of one SP but charges 2.5 k.

PalangTodu
12-29-20, 10:27
Shoutout to kanpuriya mongers! Had shifted to this industrial city few months back and have tried to find some wet pussies in this dry hinterland. Will share few of my good encounters which I could manage on my own.

Part-1.

This happened shortly before lockdown in rave pearl mall A spa. Paid counter charges for 60 minutes and straightaway asked him to send the most cooperative non-NE girl. Was assigned miss s from Punjab, Chubby fair girl. Took dry massage and she twisted me for 30 minutes. After that asked for some bum massage. Since I was not wearing any panty from starting she got my hint. She mounted on my legs from back and used a cream to give sensous bum massage. Could feel her soft fingers reach my balls and then slowly her long strokes on my hard dick from back made me horny as hell. This went on for few minutes. I turned around and asked her for full service. She winked and offered only HJ and topless. I mauled her white melons hard and sucked her nipples heavily while she was jerking me vigorously. Tried to open her jeans but she resisted so inserted my hand from her back and massaged her ass cheeks continuously till I cummed. It was satisfying experience and made me think that this city will not disappoint me completely.

Took her number before tipping her 1.5 k. She has turned out a wild tigress as I tried her once outside too whose FR I shall post later.

Komalj
12-30-20, 04:55
Help required in allahabad for MP or genuine SP.

I will revert you with the help in Delhi and Raipur.Can you help in Raipur?

Jack Jim
12-30-20, 09:31
Looking for a good indie or SP in Lucknow. Good MP with full service would be helpful too.

I am new to the town so have no idea where to start exploring. Already had a pathetic MP experience in Alambagh will post FR soon to help fellow mongers.

Also open for mongering together if some fellow monger is interested in Lucknow.

Lachhipur Wala
12-30-20, 16:38
Looking for a good indie or SP in Lucknow. Good MP with full service would be helpful too.

I am new to the town so have no idea where to start exploring. Already had a pathetic MP experience in Alambagh will post FR soon to help fellow mongers.

Also open for mongering together if some fellow monger is interested in Lucknow.How you can be helped or join when not having pm facilities. So buy pm and pm me. All is available in Lucknow nowadays.

DarkRaven
01-01-21, 20:51
I am at Lucknow for some time for now. Anyone got any realizable SP number with good figures. Any recommendation are needed. Is Pr still active.

Mythic1
01-03-21, 01:32
Today found a new spa near dr Kamal mehra. They line up for you and have pretty staff. Charges 1500 you can negotiate further.Found this spa FS was available for 2.5 k got a very small and petite girl fair skin everything was available except A and kiss on lips. Girl had a very pleasant attitude far from mechanical good GFE massage from her was definitely not worth returning also no BBBJ only with rubber.

Face: 6.

Body: very slim and small.

Boobs: small.

GFE: very good.

WIR: Yea.

Massage was.

Spa was pretty small especially the massage area with cold water for shower.

NishLover
01-04-21, 02:47
Is the name of place touch & glow spa?Yes. Its exactly the same.

NawabFucker
01-04-21, 13:00
Apologies for the very late review. I was out and down with corona for a while. So I looked around on my off days and found few MP with varying degree of service. One is at Indira Nagar. This is the best. Have visited multiple times. Everything is on menu except A and I already have my favorite here. Dusky complex, good figure and not mechanical. Counter charges start from 1500 though you can get it down. Another is at Alambagh main road. Counter charges as usual from 1.5 k with only HJ and BJ available. WIR- No since I already have a better option. Last but not the least, this one is near Gomtinagar Railway station. I will bet many here know about it already. It was good with HJ only.Brother,

Please provide a nearby landmark and hint of the name of Indra Nagar spa. It will be very helpful.

NawabFucker
01-04-21, 13:39
Without pm, I can only suggest you to try just dial Lucknow spa. Try one near civil hospital and write your review here.Hello bro Lacchipurwala,

Is the name based on a part of flower (national flower) ? How is the services and how much damage to expect?

NawabFucker
01-04-21, 16:32
Yesterday I went there but I couldn't find it. In gmaps it is showing near Nokia Care but there is no signboard or any other advertising.Did you finally go there? Please share your experience brother. What services were there and quality of girls?

Mythic1
01-04-21, 19:45
Visited the spa in front of raj hotel Husainganj FS was available but girls not to my liking unclean types and not good looking I would suggest to avoid that place from my experience.

MaxPayerOne
01-04-21, 20:50
Thank you for your quick response. I will pm you for the contact shortly.

Had a fetish for quite a some time to bang a real Thai. When ever tried landed in NE. So, after coming to Lucknow and parked in a hotel in goti nagar tried to get some info by RTTF. And got some sure shot spa details from the posts. After a hectic day jony and body both wanted a relation. So called universe reception and reached there after guidance from the counter lady. Hearing the voice of the counter girl thought to bang her in the call itself. LOL. A full KLPD at the first sight of the geweest voiced girl. Flat chested and very short height. Not of my type. Then co. Es the bargaining of signature massage of 60 min and fixed at 1900 rafid 60 min which was quoted as 3200. Guess that I am not over paid. Assigned the room and again KLPD, te room don't have attached shower. Told to change the room and assured that the room will be changed after 10 min. Here comes the therapist named Sara. Tall and sexy, long leg with 36 D melons. Massage started with direct attack on bum and got clear hint of extra. Thought to remain silent and started chitchat. Changed the room after 20 min of very good massage of back and bum. Thought not to waist the time and asked for menu. 1 k for hand job and 3 k for B2B. Again started from 1500 but fixed at 2500 as the dik took the control over the waley. Then 25 min of pure bliss. She removed all her black skin tight dress. Superb body with lovely pair of melon. Firm and small nipple. Kissed all over and had a good v2 b for almost 15 min. At last finished in her chest. Good thing that she also helped me in shower to clean me..Can you please share details of this MP?

Paidalyatri
01-05-21, 04:17
Hello bro Lacchipurwala,

Is the name based on a part of flower (national flower) ? How is the services and how much damage to expect?Yes, search on jd for location. 2 k all including but bargain for 1. 5 k.

Sadeep
01-05-21, 09:27
Hello guys,

Can someone please tell me some safe place in Kanpur where I can get a girl for FS (full sex). I would prefer a girl with big boobs if possible. Can someone please share there experience and some place or some contact info for getting a FS experience in Kanpur? Thanks a lot guys. You guys are awesome!

NawabFucker
01-05-21, 14:20
Yes, search on jd for location. 2 k all including but bargain for 1. 5 k.Thanks for the help brother. I am new in Lucknow. Earlier in Mumbai when I visited these places, girls used to line up and we choose and paid the man in charge, and then no payment inside the room.

How is the process in Lucknow spas, particularly this one? Do we get to choose and when to pay, whom to pay?

Thanks for helping.

NawabFucker
01-08-21, 14:10
Thanks for the help brother. I am new in Lucknow. Earlier in Mumbai when I visited these places, girls used to line up and we choose and paid the man in charge, and then no payment inside the room.

How is the process in Lucknow spas, particularly this one? Do we get to choose and when to pay, whom to pay?

Thanks for helping.Planning to visit this one soon. Request senior members to help me with this query as I am new to Lucknow. When to deal for FS and whom to pay / when to pay? To the receptionist or inside the room with the girl? In Mumbai we used to negotiate and give full payment to person in charge, no payment to girl once inside. Is it similar?

Kindly help in order to avoiding be overly charged.

Paidalyatri
01-09-21, 05:43
Planning to visit this one soon. Request senior members to help me with this query as I am new to Lucknow. When to deal for FS and whom to pay / when to pay? To the receptionist or inside the room with the girl? In Mumbai we used to negotiate and give full payment to person in charge, no payment to girl once inside. Is it similar?

Kindly help in order to avoiding be overly charged.Any friends can join me today tomorrow for joint mongering in Lucknow. Pm.

Emanuel22
01-09-21, 07:57
Hello guys,

Can someone please tell me some safe place in Kanpur where I can get a girl for FS (full sex). I would prefer a girl with big boobs if possible. Can someone please share there experience and some place or some contact info for getting a FS experience in Kanpur? Thanks a lot guys. You guys are awesome!Try Te spa near coca cola chauraha.

Fellow mongers if you know more places to get some action in Kanpur, a report would be very helpful.

Homie17
01-09-21, 09:02
How are you guys buying a subscription?

Coinbase is not working for me. Can't add a payment method. Somebody please help me out.

Thanks!

Homie17
01-09-21, 09:04
Any friends can join me today tomorrow for joint mongering in Lucknow. Pm.I'm up for it.

Mythic1
01-09-21, 16:21
Is there any info for indie or anything in faizabad area.

Sadeep
01-10-21, 05:39
Hello guys,

Can someone please tell me some safe place in Kanpur where I can get a girl for FS (full sex). I would prefer a girl with big boobs if possible. Can someone please share there experience and some place or some contact info for getting a FS experience in Kanpur? Thanks a lot guys. You guys are awesome!Guys can you help your brother out? Any help would be much appreciated as I'm new to Kanpur. Can you share any genuine contact number for getting FS experience? Or some Spa with FS service will also do good.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

NawabFucker
01-11-21, 17:07
Hello bro Lacchipurwala,

Is the name based on a part of flower (national flower) ? How is the services and how much damage to expect?Anyone interested in joining me here on Thursday?

Ridhman
01-11-21, 18:18
Is there any info for indie or anything in faizabad area.Lemon Spa near chowk and blue heaven near raibareilly bypass.

NawabFucker
01-12-21, 08:13
How are you guys buying a subscription?

Coinbase is not working for me. Can't add a payment method. Somebody please help me out.

Thanks!I am also facing the similar issue. I guess there must be some other method also.

LolMaster
01-12-21, 08:20
Can some share any number of trusted SP or trusted indie girl in Kanpur. I will share in return also.

NawabFucker
01-12-21, 11:35
Any friends can join me today tomorrow for joint mongering in Lucknow. Pm.Hi bro Paidalyatri,

Can you help me with these questions as I am new in the city, wrt to lotus spa.

Sadeep
01-12-21, 20:12
Can some share any number of trusted SP or trusted indie girl in Kanpur. I will share in return also.[Email address deleted by Admin]
Also any person who has further knowledge about any indie girl or SP in Kanpur, please contact me. Thank you guys.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

NawabFucker
01-13-21, 12:49
Yes, search on jd for location. 2 k all including but bargain for 1. 5 k.Is 2 k including counter charges?

Sadeep
01-13-21, 15:27
Hello guys,

I don't have private messaging facility available, I tried purchasing through coinbase but it is not getting successful. So can someone share information regarding some indie or some trusted SP for getting sure FS? I tried using Locanto and Skokka and mostly it is filled with fraud agents. I ended up losing 6400 in this Locanto scam yesterday. Can someone please help me as I have seen there are many experience people in this community for Kanpur with many contacts. I genuinely need a number please help guys.

[Deleted by Admin]
Guys please help!

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

NawabFucker
01-14-21, 08:22
Hello bro Lacchipurwala,

Is the name based on a part of flower (national flower) ? How is the services and how much damage to expect?After much thinking I finally went to this lotus petals today. When I reached there was no girl and they asked me to wait. After some time one girl came. However they said she offers only massage and handjob, and no FS. I thought to try it and agreed at 1300.

The girl was not good looking, just okayish. Her figure was good though. Took massage from her, sucked her boobs for a long time then took handjob.

The girl was mechanical and seemed not interested.

It was not a good experience overall.

WIR. No.

Looking for some spas in the similar area where better quality of girls can be found.

Paidalyatri
01-14-21, 16:00
Is 2 k including counter charges?Why not avail pm? So we can help you.

Akhilendra80
01-14-21, 18:07
Hi brothers,

I'm going to Bareilly for 3 days for some office work in Jan. Last.

Can any kind soul suggest some reliable inde or SPs for good service. Out call prefer otherwise incall.

Thanks.

Emanuel22
01-14-21, 22:27
Hello guys,

I don't have private messaging facility available, I tried purchasing through coinbase but it is not getting successful. So can someone share information regarding some indie or some trusted SP for getting sure FS? I tried using Locanto and Skokka and mostly it is filled with fraud agents. I ended up losing 6400 in this Locanto scam yesterday. Can someone please help me as I have seen there are many experience people in this community for Kanpur with many contacts. I genuinely need a number please help guys.Bro, you should RTFF.

Vanjara79
01-16-21, 10:01
Does anyone know about a guy named Mohit in Kanpur?

Sadeep
01-22-21, 13:12
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

Mythic1
01-24-21, 16:33
Any new spa recommendation in Kanpur?

PalangTodu
01-27-21, 15:27
I love to get rimjobs. Have received a lot in many parts of the country but Lucknow or Kanpur are pure dry in terms of rimjob. Please help with any spa girl or indie who loves to tongue fuck a man's ass.

TrinityAshish
01-31-21, 12:47
I love to get rimjobs. Have received a lot in many parts of the country but Lucknow or Kanpur are pure dry in terms of rimjob. Please help with any spa girl or indie who loves to tongue fuck a man's ass.In Kanpur all the SP 's have access to a very popular girl named Priyanka (actual name as on her election ID) active specially in govind nagar and kidwai nagar circuit.

Resides in lane next to HDFC bank ATM in govind nagar next to munna chat and samosa wala.

Operates from neelam hotel in kidwai nagar.

Expert in Rimming and also provides a level access without asking for extra money, its strange but she likes to rim and get ass fucked rather than straight sex.

She is 5'4" and with heavy knockers. Charges 2.5 k to 3 k for 2 shots.

Second Sabina aka shalu (Muslim girl wears burka) mostly available with sachan aunty in barra near KDMA school also a good rimmer but she is dark skinned.

Charges 1.2 k to 1.5 k per shot.

Both of the above girls can be accessed easily if you any SP in govind or kidwai nagar.

Namely,

Kajal SP in Neelam hotel.

Sachan aunty in barra village near kdma school.

Madhu aunty running marriage bureau in lane next to hdfc bank.

Neelam SP at fun city guest house at barra over bridge at the start of barra8.

LolMaster
01-31-21, 19:51
Br,o if you can give me numbers of all these mentioned SP I will buy you membership.

In Kanpur all the SP 's have access to a very popular girl named Priyanka (actual name as on her election ID) active specially in govind nagar and kidwai nagar circuit.

Resides in lane next to HDFC bank ATM in govind nagar next to munna chat and samosa wala.

Expert in Rimming and also provides a level access without asking for extra money, its strange but she likes to rim and get ass fucked rather than straight sex.

Second Sabina aka shalu (Muslim girl wears burka) mostly available with sachan aunty in barra near KDMA school also a good rimmer but she is dark skinned.

HornyBoyForU
02-02-21, 13:39
Hello UP folks,

Wanted to know if there is any reliable spa or SP for some nice action in Bareily. Staying in one of the hotels in Station road. Need some warmth in this super cold weather. Help would be deeply appreciated. TIA.

Vanjara79
02-03-21, 09:56
Has anybody have hny experience related to this agency. They ask you to book a hotel in gomti nagar and that booking is a confirmation as far as they have told me? Any idea.

Vanjara79
02-03-21, 10:06
Will we able to find Kajal SP if we go to the Neelam hotel because its like a 10 min walk from my place.

In Kanpur all the SP 's have access to a very popular girl named Priyanka (actual name as on her election ID) active specially in govind nagar and kidwai nagar circuit.

Charges 1.2 k to 1.5 k per shot..

Amit2
02-03-21, 10:30
Hello fellow mongers',

I will be visiting varanasi for a few days. Any leads on spas, indie or SM would appreciated.

Please guide so that I can have a good time there.

Thanks in advance.

Paidalyatri
02-03-21, 16:29
Lucknow spas crossed limits in advertising their services. Their counter calling girls started openly soliciting customers. As a result, spas came under LE eyes. LE have started vigilant eyes and started raids on spas. So Lucknow spas are under corona! So, friends are advised to avoid nowadays. Luckily I stored some nice spa girls contact, which I will utilize to warm up myself and my close friends only. They too are available on discount now.

Sadeep
02-04-21, 06:54
I found few contacts from skokka. There is a person who has number ending with 469 and is asking for advance payment.

There is another person who is not asking any advance and has number ending with 614 but I am skeptical about both, can any experienced person in this community confirm the genuineness of these 2 numbers that these 2 are not fraud? Thanks.

TrinityAshish
02-04-21, 13:03
Will we able to find Kajal SP if we go to the Neelam hotel because its like a 10 min walk from my place.Yes you may contact the doorman or any waiter specially sanjay to reach out to Kajal.

Very slim lady like hungry children as shown in pictures from Somalia tries to pass out as a girl.

Might try to rip you off for room charges extra but don't fall for that as they stay in hotel maximum number of time and operate from there only.

Its a brothel in a hotel outfit.

TrinityAshish
02-04-21, 13:09
Has anybody have hny experience related to this agency. They ask you to book a hotel in gomti nagar and that booking is a confirmation as far as they have told me? Any idea.Stay away for this total fraud.

Ayesha khan used to be a popular working with Shalini Gupta a premium SP in Saket nagar (now in jail).

Ayesha is now married and stays in Faizabad and has turned a full time sp.

Her husband or so called boyfriend Ashok Gupta is running the agency.

They will go for as low as 5 k for full night but will surely rip you off buy switching the girl with a street walker and so on.

Keep away and stay safe.

TrinityAshish
02-04-21, 13:14
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Emanuel22
02-04-21, 21:29
Will we able to find Kajal SP if we go to the Neelam hotel because its like a 10 min walk from my place.Can you please give some pointers to where is this Neelam Hotel located?

Mythic1
02-04-21, 22:41
I found few contacts from skokka. There is a person who has number ending with 469 and is asking for advance payment.

There is another person who is not asking any advance and has number ending with 614 but I am skeptical about both, can any experienced person in this community confirm the genuineness of these 2 numbers that these 2 are not fraud? Thanks.No 1 rule All advance askers are fake.

You might even find image of the girl if you reverse search the image.

Sadeep
02-05-21, 10:04
Will we able to find Kajal SP if we go to the Neelam hotel because its like a 10 min walk from my place.Bro, is the Hotel Neelam you are talking about is OYO 5782 Hotel Neelam which is near Barra Bypass Road? As there are many hotel with name of Neelam in Kanpur. Please confirm.

Vvickky007
02-10-21, 19:05
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Lucknow for a few days. Any leads on indie or SP would appreciated.

Please guide so that I can have a good time there.

Thanks will reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Vik.

Mythic1
02-16-21, 17:56
Do spa girls provide services outside spa too? And what would be the charges for outside same as in spa or more?

NishLover
02-17-21, 02:30
Do spa girls provide services outside spa too? And what would be the charges for outside same as in spa or more?It depends from girl yo girl. You may ask them directly.

Freeross
02-17-21, 14:59
Went to this spa in Gomti nagar, the place was spacious.

Counter charge: 2500.

Bargained down to: 1500.

Asked about extra services at counter, and she was offering FS for 2 k, Paid 1500 (counter)+2000 (inside).

The staff was very good looking, looked like a 20 year old. Would rate 7/10, had a nice pair of tits, nice shade of skin, skipped the massage and went straight to FS. She had protection and provided the GFE experience, one bad thing was I saw a rat roaming around in the room, ruined the experience a bit.

Total damage 3500 k.

WIR: If I can't find a better deal, I'll probably return because this is the first spa I found that has FS and good staff.

SaneDick
02-18-21, 11:29
Hi,

Any hints as to which one is this? I see quite a few in Gomti Nagar.

Went to this spa in Gomti nagar, the place was spacious.

Counter charge: 2500.

Bargained down to: 1500.

Asked about extra services at counter, and she was offering FS for 2 k, Paid 1500 (counter)+2000 (inside).

The staff was very good looking, looked like a 20 year old. Would rate 7/10, had a nice pair of tits, nice shade of skin, skipped the massage and went straight to FS. She had protection and provided the GFE experience, one bad thing was I saw a rat roaming around in the room, ruined the experience a bit.

Total damage 3500 k.

WIR: If I can't find a better deal, I'll probably return because this is the first spa I found that has FS and good staff.

Freeross
02-18-21, 15:52
Had trouble finding it, but when I reached I was greeted by a hot receptionist, picked the cheapest massage (cause I was planning to spend all the money inside) the cheapest massage was 1000 rs, paid the money, went to the room, to my surprise it was the same girl that I met at a different spa before, she quickly recognized me. Looked good 7/10, had a nice body, I asked if she offered FS or BJ, but no she unfortunately only offered HJ, so I insisted on a HJ for 1000, the massage was decent, after the massage, I really wanted to see her topless, so I asked if she could remove her top for 500 rupees more, she agreed, total spent 1500 for a topless HJ, I don't think its worth it, because you can get FS For 3500, but nevertheless it was a wonderful experience, only bad thing was there were black spots on one of her tits, so I was only able to play with one of her tits, the other one I avoided like the plague.

Total spent = 1000 at the counter.

Inside= 1500.

Total cost 2500 for a topless HJ, a decent deal (maybe).

WIR: No absolutely not, I'll continue my search of finding more spa's with FS, I might go there if I'm very horny, to see if I can find new staff's, but very less chances.

Freeross
02-18-21, 19:44
Hi,

Any hints as to which one is this? I see quite a few in Gomti Nagar.You should be able to find this spa if you search for a spa with many reviews (and I mean a lot), more then 90-100. In google. Good luck, happy mongering.

SaneDick
02-19-21, 03:42
I have been to you Spa twice in Dec and Jan, near Ola office. Has 200 reviews on Google. Didn't get any FS there.

Are you talking of O spa near Cinepolis? Then there is S Spa also with 170 reviews. So may you help with a bit more than Google review count.

You should be able to find this spa if you search for a spa with many reviews (and I mean a lot), more then 90-100. In google. Good luck, happy mongering.

Paidalyatri
02-19-21, 15:28
Had trouble finding it, but when I reached I was greeted by a hot receptionist, picked the cheapest massage (cause I was planning to spend all the money inside) the cheapest massage was 1000 rs, paid the money, went to the room, to my surprise it was the same girl that I met at a different spa before, she quickly recognized me. Looked good 7/10, had a nice body, I asked if she offered FS or BJ, but no she unfortunately only offered HJ, so I insisted on a HJ for 1000, the massage was decent, after the massage, I really wanted to see her topless, so I asked if she could remove her top for 500 rupees more, she agreed, total spent 1500 for a topless HJ, I don't think its worth it, because you can get FS For 3500, but nevertheless it was a wonderful experience, only bad thing was there were black spots on one of her tits, so I was only able to play with one of her tits, the other one I avoided like the plague.

Total spent = 1000 at the counter.

Inside= 1500.

Total cost 2500 for a topless HJ, a decent deal (maybe).

WIR: No absolutely not, I'll continue my search of finding more spa's with FS, I might go there if I'm very horny, to see if I can find new staff's, but very less chances.You are not only over paying but also damaging the slump in market. All spas in Lucknow are within 2 k maximum. Normal rate is 1.5 k all inclusive. [Deleted by Admin]

Freeross
02-19-21, 18:23
You are not only over paying but also damaging the slump in market. All spas in Lucknow are within 2 k maximum. Normal rate is 1. 5 k all inclusive. It seems some people are promoters here.This was the first time I paid 2.5 k for a topless HJ, I spend 2 k (including counter charge) every 2 days, I've never spent more then that. I've tried bargaining for 500 for HJ but the girls never agree, so I think maximum is 2000 (including counter charge). I don't have a problem overpaying a few times, my monthly income is more then 2 lakhs. Sometimes I even tip them.

Freeross
02-19-21, 18:53
I have been to you Spa twice in Dec and Jan, near Ola office. Has 200 reviews on Google. Didn't get any FS there.

Are you talking of O spa near Cinepolis? Then there is S Spa also with 170 reviews. So may you help with a bit more than Google review count.I'm not talking about any of those spa's you mentioned, I'm sorry buddy, that's all I can help with.

Freeross
02-19-21, 21:12
Went to a popular spa in Hazratganj, was looking for FS, So when I reached the spa I was greeted by some hot receptionists, picked the cheapest Massage which was 1500, it was worth paying because the staff looked godly. I was given the hottest therapist, I would rate 8-9/10, in came the girl, I instantly asked about extra's, she said she only offers HJ for 1000, no BJ or FS, once again was a bit disappointed, but didn't really care cause staff looked godly, she gave the massage first, which was pretty epic, very professional, the place was also pretty spacious and clean. Pretty good experience tbh.

Total spent 1.5 k (counter).

1 k inside for HJ.

Worth it cause of the staff.

WIR: yes definitely, I might go there again tomorrow.

Turgid
02-21-21, 19:10
Went to a popular spa in Hazratganj, was looking for FS, So when I reached the spa I was greeted by some hot receptionists, picked the cheapest Massage which was 1500, it was worth paying because the staff looked godly. I was given the hottest therapist, I would rate 8-9/10, in came the girl, I instantly asked about extra's, she said she only offers HJ for 1000, no BJ or FS, once again was a bit disappointed, but didn't really care cause staff looked godly, she gave the massage first, which was pretty epic, very professional, the place was also pretty spacious and clean. Pretty good experience tbh.

Total spent 1.5 k (counter).

1 k inside for HJ.

Worth it cause of the staff.

WIR: yes definitely, I might go there again tomorrow.Did she take off all her clothes?

Freeross
02-23-21, 08:40
Did she take off all her clothes?No unfortunately she did not even when I agreed to pay more, but she let me touch her anywhere.

Turgid
02-24-21, 14:53
No unfortunately she did not even when I agreed to pay more, but she let me touch her anywhere.Touching clothes? That's a bummer.

Freeross
02-25-21, 02:21
Touching clothes? That's a bummer.No not just clothes, she let me touch her boobs and butt, but I had to slide in my hand inside.

Vanjara79
02-25-21, 12:03
Can anyone suggest good ones apart from the T spa which is frankly a little overrated so I was looking at the crystal or the blue heaven one. Kindly throw some light on this or any other which is better.

Emanuel22
02-25-21, 20:20
Can anyone suggest good ones apart from the T spa which is frankly a little overrated so I was looking at the crystal or the blue heaven one. Kindly throw some light on this or any other which is better.Do crystal or blue heaven offer extras?

There is a spa in rave moti you can try that.

Do share your experience bro.

Mythic1
02-27-21, 02:30
Do crystal or blue heaven offer extras?

There is a spa in rave moti you can try that.

Do share your experience bro.Extra service is available at rave moti spa but I didn't liked the girl that I got when I was there massage was not bad can't remember the girls name she was a Punjabi I think.

MrFucker007
02-27-21, 04:30
Hello brothers,

I will be visiting Kanpur and Lucknow. Kindly share contact details of reliable SP or personal number of girls. My PM is active. Thanks.

Homie17
02-27-21, 05:23
So finally went to this T Spa nearby K Mehra Clinic as mentioned by Nish bro. Counter lady asked if I was here before. Gave the reference of Nish bro after some chit chat she explained the packages which start from 999 and goes upto 2500. I directly asked if FS is available, she replied positively. Took the package of 2500 in which 20 min massage, 15 min B2 B, and FS was included. I bargained it to 2000. She showed me some pics on her phone then I selected Miss and. She took me to the room which was small but clean, no attached bathroom, ambient was good. I changed to undies then Miss and came she was the same as shown in the pic. She started the massage which was above average, she poped some bones as well. After 20 min she started B2B which was OK, nothing special in that. She had nice pairs I sucked them good. After 5 min the deed started. I asked for oral but she denied it even with the rubber, I didn't bother. Her big belly was a bit let down but her boobs makes it up for that. Tried some positions and finished the deed. I asked if she offers her services at home as well but she denied.

Face: 8/10.

Body: a bit chubby 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

GFE: good 7/10.

WIR: Yea, may be with a different girl.

It was a good experience overall.

Damage: 2 k (Counter) + 500 (inside, for co-operation) Total = 2500.

Next time will try to bargain more at the counter I think it's not worth more than 1500.

Rocker123
02-27-21, 14:58
Hi all kanpurian,

After a lot of knock and KLPD at last got a reliable MP at Gusto no 5. For the last one week my luck favours a lot. First, got three FS in Kolkata including a dance plus shot at Neel Kamal at SG. That report follows at Kolkata thread.

Today got a contact of a MP near tumi no 5. Asked the owner about the deal. He only gave hint that all birds are cooperative.

Tried my luck at afternoon. Three birds were avl at that time. Already two fellow were waiting. They were waiting for their birds to free as they are seemed to be regular.

I was in a hurry. So aa per the recommendation of the owner took a chubby girl called P. You. She is a girl next door, and having a pair of eyes ro die for. Short in height. A little dusky. Spent a quality time and GFE experience that I have. Ample size of the boobs.

Every thing except anal and BJ was on the menu.

Rates are also reasonable.

Anybody need contact may PM me.

Happy mongering.

Rocker.

Emanuel22
02-27-21, 20:46
Hi all kanpurian,

After a lot of knock and KLPD at last got a reliable MP at Gusto no 5. For the last one week my luck favours a lot. First, got three FS in Kolkata including a dance plus shot at Neel Kamal at SG. That report follows at Kolkata thread.

Today got a contact of a MP near tumi no 5. Asked the owner about the deal. He only gave hint that all birds are cooperative.

Tried my luck at afternoon. Three birds were avl at that time. Already two fellow were waiting. They were waiting for their birds to free as they are seemed to be regular.

I was in a hurry. So aa per the recommendation of the owner took a chubby girl called P. You. She is a girl next door, and having a pair of eyes ro die for. Short in height. A little dusky. Spent a quality time and GFE experience that I have. Ample size of the boobs..Thanks for the FR.

Can you please give some hints to where this spa is or its name?

Thanks.

Lachhipur Wala
02-28-21, 03:20
So finally went to this T Spa nearby K Mehra Clinic as mentioned by Nish bro. Counter lady asked if I was here before. Gave the reference of Nish bro after some chit chat she explained the packages which start from 999 and goes upto 2500. I directly asked if FS is available, she replied positively. Took the package of 2500 in which 20 min massage, 15 min B2 B, and FS was included. I bargained it to 2000. She showed me some pics on her phone then I selected Miss and. She took me to the room which was small but clean, no attached bathroom, ambient was good. I changed to undies then Miss and came she was the same as shown in the pic. She started the massage which was above average, she poped some bones as well. After 20 min she started B2B which was OK, nothing special in that. She had nice pairs I sucked them good. After 5 min the deed started. I asked for oral but she denied it even with the rubber, I didn't bother. Her big belly was a bit let down but her boobs makes it up for that. Tried some positions and finished the deed. I asked if she offers her services at home as well but she denied.

Face: 8/10.

Body: a bit chubby 6/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

GFE: good 7/10.

WIR: Yea, may be with a different girl.

It was a good experience overall.

Damage: 2 k (Counter) + 500 (inside, for co-operation) Total = 2500.

Next time will try to bargain more at the counter I think it's not worth more than 1500.Please don't over pay as it would ruin the fixed damage structure in Lucknow. It is 1000-1500 all inclusive. Although counter girl deserve 2000 for herself.

Lachhipur Wala
02-28-21, 08:37
Worried to see paying exorbitant rates in spas in Lucknow! So writing details of rates there. Nearly all spas provide FS services. Rates are 1000-1500 all including. But main hazard is tips asked by girls in range of 200-500. Initially counter girl offers package 1500-3000. Newcomers fall into trap by paying 2000-2500. Inside they pay 500-1000 tip for girl. Girls are < 6/10 there. Girls are not into massage as they are paid employees. Girls and owner both interested in FS only as it takes few minutes only while massage consumes more time. Counter calling girl flurt customers by regularly calling them in name of new staff while each spa has only 3 girls normally changing between one to another. Each owner has 2-4 spas employing 2-4 girl each and 2 calling girls. Some calling girls are 7-10/10 in look but refuse FS at first sight. Regulars may get them and they herself offer after satisfied customers identity. Girls are monthly paid so force customers to pay tip inside while counter girl assure no tips inside. 2-3 friends may get fun for 1000 easily if join experienced monger. So follow my tips and enjoy.

Vanjara79
02-28-21, 08:51
Hi all kanpurian,

I was in a hurry. So aa per the recommendation of the owner took a chubby girl called P. You. She is a girl next door, and having a pair of eyes ro die for. Short in height. A little dusky. Spent a quality time and GFE experience that I have. Ample size of the boobs.

Every thing except anal and BJ was on the menu.

Rates are also reasonable.

Anybody need contact may PM me.

Happy mongering.

Rocker.Is it the glow and shine spa in gumti no 5. If any else then do drop a hint.

Thanks for the FR too.

Mythic1
02-28-21, 12:28
Hi all kanpurian,

Every thing except anal and BJ was on the menu..Can you share how much you paid for FS?

Mythic1
02-28-21, 12:32
So finally went to this T Spa nearby K Mehra Clinic as mentioned by Nish bro. Counter lady asked if I was here before. Gave the reference of Nish bro after some chit chat she explained the packages which start from 999 and goes upto 2500. I directly asked if FS is available, she replied positively. Took the package of 2500 in which 20 min massage, 15 min B2 B, and FS was included. I bargained it to 2000. She showed me some pics on her phone then I selected Miss and. She took me to the room which was small but clean, no attached bathroom, ambient was good. I changed to undies then Miss and came she was the same as shown in the pic. She started the massage which was above average, she poped some bones as well. After 20 min she started B2B which was OK, nothing special in that. She had nice pairs I sucked them good. After 5 min the deed started. I asked for oral but she denied it even with the rubber, I didn't bother. Her big belly was a bit let down but her boobs makes it up for that. Tried some positions and finished the deed. I asked if she offers her services at home as well but she denied..Was T spa in a complex by the main road?

AussieGaigin
02-28-21, 23:57
Thanks for the FR.

Can you please give some hints to where this spa is or its name?

Thanks.How do you expect him to do that?

NishLover
03-01-21, 02:33
So finally went to this T Spa nearby K Mehra Clinic as mentioned by Nish bro. Counter lady asked if I was here before. Gave the reference of Nish bro after some chit chat she explained the packages which start from 999 and goes upto 2500. I directly asked if FS is available, she replied positively. Took the package of 2500 in which 20 min massage, 15 min B2 B, and FS was included. I bargained it to 2000. She showed me some pics on her phone then I selected Miss and. She took me to the room which was small but clean, no attached bathroom, ambient was good. I changed to undies then Miss and came she was the same as shown in the pic. She started the massage which was above average, she poped some bones as well. After 20 min she started B2B which was OK, nothing special in that. She had nice pairs I sucked them good. After 5 min the deed started. I asked for oral but she denied it even with the rubber, I didn't bother. Her big belly was a bit let down but her boobs makes it up for that. Tried some positions and finished the deed. I asked if she offers her services at home as well but she denied.You over paid bto max 1500 you should pay and rs 100 tip.

Sadeep
03-01-21, 05:46
Hi all kanpurian,

I was in a hurry. So aa per the recommendation of the owner took a chubby girl called P. You. She is a girl next door, and having a pair of eyes ro die for. Short in height. A little dusky. Spent a quality time and GFE experience that I have. Ample size of the boobs..Bro,

I'm myself facing KLPD from past 4 months and haven't found a genuine spa for FS in Kanpur. Visited T spa last month and FS was not on table which was disappointing. So any hints about the spa you mentioned will be very helpful for us. Is this spa close to Agra Sweets? Also could you advice how much to spent so that I don't damage the spending standards of Kanpur?

Sadeep.

Homie17
03-01-21, 08:20
You over paid bto max 1500 you should pay and rs 100 tip.OK next time I'll pay only this much.

Thanks!

Rocker123
03-01-21, 14:36
Is it the glow and shine spa in gumti no 5. If any else then do drop a hint.

Thanks for the FR too.Hi,

It is in 80 feet road.

Vanjara79
03-01-21, 16:54
Hi,

It is in 80 feet road.I suppose it's the country inn spa because I cannot find any other here in 80 feet road.

Member #4792
03-02-21, 05:57
No action in vns so fucked this heavy girl.

Damage 1.5 k.

Don't ask anything else, just see the pic.

Rocker123
03-02-21, 06:10
I suppose it's the country inn spa because I cannot find any other here in 80 feet road.Bingo. Bulls eye.

MrFucker007
03-02-21, 11:19
Hello brothers,

I will be visiting Kanpur and Lucknow. Kindly share contact details of reliable SP or personal number of girls. My PM is active. Thanks.Still waiting reply from fellow brothers. Kindly revert.

Mythic1
03-02-21, 17:19
Still waiting reply from fellow brothers. Kindly revert.Your pm is probably not active.

MrFucker007
03-03-21, 00:56
Your pm is probably not active.Bro, my PM is active.

MrFucker007
03-05-21, 07:41
I will be visiting Kanpur and Lucknow for 3 days. Anyone interested in joining PM me. I will come on 17 March.

MrFucker007
03-05-21, 12:24
I am visiting Lucknow soon. Need digits of girl for in-house call where I can enjoy at her place.

Sadeep
03-08-21, 14:12
Visited the spa in 80 feet road today. Big thanks to Rocker123 for giving hints about the spa. Gave my counter charges which were nominal. The counter lady quoted high price for the FS and I negotiated hard still I felt price for FS was high as comparison to other spas. Selected a girl. The room where service was provided felt a little suffocating mostly due to over usage of perfumes. After the massage which was a complete waste of money, entered the girl. She was milky white toned and was a bit chubby. The process began and she asked me to undress her. She had nice pair of melons on which I sucked like a baby. She seemed not so energetic. This was little turnoff. After some play with her balls, I entered her. Her vag was nice and tight. She seemed only interested in missionary position. After 20 minutes, the counter lady started knocking the gate signaling that time is over. I felt session was quite short considering the amount I paid. After some chat, I gained her trust and got her name and her personal mobile number so that next time I can avoid the spa as massage and all is completely waste of money. I will share the contact number of the girl if anyone is interested in her.

Overall-.

Vag - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Looks - 9/10.

Body shape - 9/10.

Mythic1
03-08-21, 20:44
Visited the spa in 80 feet road today. Big thanks to Rocker123 for giving hints about the spa. Gave my counter charges which were nominal. The counter lady quoted high price for the FS and I negotiated hard still I felt price for FS was high as comparison to other spas. Selected a girl. The room where service was provided felt a little suffocating mostly due to over usage of perfumes. After the massage which was a complete waste of money, entered the girl. She was milky white toned and was a bit chubby. The process began and she asked me to undress her. She had nice pair of melons on which I sucked like a baby. She seemed not so energetic. This was little turnoff. After some play with her balls, I entered her. Her vag was nice and tight. She seemed only interested in missionary position. After 20 minutes, the counter lady started knocking the gate signaling that time is over. I felt session was quite short considering the amount I paid. After some chat, I gained her trust and got her name and her personal mobile number so that next time I can avoid the spa as massage and all is completely waste of money. I will share the contact number of the girl if anyone is interested in her.

Overall-.

Vag - 9/10.

Boobs - 9/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Looks - 9/10.

Body shape - 9/10.How much did you pay bro?

Sadeep
03-09-21, 05:19
How much did you pay bro?Bro,

I paid around 2500 but I feel the price is high as the massage was just for namesake, hardly lasted 10 minutes and the lady didn't know anything about massage and secondly the time for FS was limited to only 20 minutes which I feel is quite less. I didn't even had a orgasm. It might be OK for people who last only for 15-20 minutes. Meeting the girl outside the spa setup for the service will be a real deal which I am looking forward too.

MrFucker007
03-09-21, 19:33
Visited the spa in 80 feet road today. Big thanks to Rocker123 for giving hints about the spa. Gave my counter charges which were nominal. The counter lady quoted high price for the FS and I negotiated hard still I felt price for FS was high as comparison to other spas. Selected a girl. The room where service was provided felt a little suffocating mostly due to over usage of perfumes. After the massage which was a complete waste of money, entered the girl. She was milky white toned and was a bit chubby. The process began and she asked me to undress her. She had nice pair of melons on which I sucked like a baby. She seemed not so energetic. This was little turnoff. After some play with her balls, I entered her. Her vag was nice and tight. She seemed only interested in missionary position. After 20 minutes, the counter lady started knocking the gate signaling that time is over. I felt session was quite short considering the amount I paid. After some chat, I gained her trust and got her name and her personal mobile number so that next time I can avoid the spa as massage and all is completely waste of money. I will share the contact number of the girl if anyone is interested in her.How can you share her number bro. Your PM is not active.

MrFucker007
03-09-21, 22:33
Any brother want to join me for fun in Lucknow or can guide me. Kindly PM me. Thanks.

Sadeep
03-10-21, 14:01
How can you share her number bro. Your PM is not active.Yeah bro as my Coinbase was causing some issues and any other payment option for Subscription is not available. If anyone can buy subscription for me, I will pay him back using UPI or other online payment methods. I will be grateful if anyone can help me in this regards. So that I can share my contacts with other members of forum.

Joshila Yuvak
03-10-21, 14:19
Have read about the spa a few times here so decided to go there. Unlike other spas with FS it is not hidden. Went in and the counter lady greeted me and asked whether I have visited before. I said no. So she asked me for my name and number and I gave it. Then she provided me package details which ranged from 999 for just massage to 2500 for everything. Keeping in mind the advice by Nish and Lacchipurwala bros I asked for the 1500 package. Counter lady said you will only get service in that. I said it is ok. Paid the money and she showed me pics of the 3 staff available, the other 2 were busy with clients. I asked if I can see the staff in person. She agreed amd I chose Miss G.

My experience says that the average ones usually provide better service and so I chose Miss G. She was dark skinned, skinnier and not so attractive as compared to others. She had bad makeup on too. Anyways, I went to the allotted room. It was ok, had no AC just a fan and blue lighting. Floor and bed looked clean. Door could be locked and had hooks to hang your clothes on.

Miss G arrived, closed the door and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and chatted a bit. Then she asked me to remove clothes and she stripped down to her undergarments and I to just my underwear. She asked me lie down and she lay on top of me and we chatted a little bit while fondling each other and she was sliding on my johnny. After a while I asked her to lie down and I removed her bra and panties and played with her boobs. Her boobs were slightly smaller than a handful and had relatively long nipples. She also had stretch marks on her belly but she was not chubby. Her skin was not top quality either. Pussy was hairy but trimmed and did not smell. She had some hair on her butt too which I was a turn off. Anyways, she was very cooperative. The only thing restricted was kissing on lips, anal and BJ of all kinds. She agreed for all positions. She put the condom on my dick when I asked her to which was dotted and seemed to be chocolate flavor, LOL. Did her in missionary, doggy and prone bone which she did not know but followed instructions and did it. Her pussy was nice, warm and tight. She was active too, moaning, placing my hands on her breasts, squeezing my butt while in missionary, slamming her pussy against me while in doggy and agreed to a new position. Finished while doing her in prone bone. Gave her 200 tip, which she accepted without fuss. While leaving I asked counter lady for washroom. The floor was dirty with muddy footprints but toilet did not smell and it and washbasin were not dirty.

Overall, Miss G was relatively skinny and short and not that attractive but was active and cooperative and gave no attitude. I might go there and try other staff. The counter lady too gave no trouble and was direct and to the point.

Total damage- 1.5 k counter + 200 tip.

Looks- 4/10.

Figure- 5/10 She was quite short.

Boobs- 5/10 Were ok for her frame but overall on the smaller side with relatively long nipples.

GFE- 7/10 She was active and cooperative but no kissing and BJ.

WIR- Yes, if you are interested in active and cooperative, straightforward service only and don't care about looks.

Lachhipur Wala
03-11-21, 05:08
Have read about the spa a few times here so decided to go there. Unlike other spas with FS it is not hidden. Went in and the counter lady greeted me and asked whether I have visited before. I said no. So she asked me for my name and number and I gave it. Then she provided me package details which ranged from 999 for just massage to 2500 for everything. Keeping in mind the advice by Nish and Lacchipurwala bros I asked for the 1500 package. Counter lady said you will only get service in that. I said it is ok. Paid the money and she showed me pics of the 3 staff available, the other 2 were busy with clients. I asked if I can see the staff in person. She agreed amd I chose Miss G.

My experience says that the average ones usually provide better service and so I chose Miss G. She was dark skinned, skinnier and not so attractive as compared to others. She had bad makeup on too. Anyways, I went to the allotted room. It was ok, had no AC just a fan and blue lighting. Floor and bed looked clean. Door could be locked and had hooks to hang your clothes on.

Miss G arrived, closed the door and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and chatted a bit. Then she asked me to remove clothes and she stripped down to her undergarments and I to just my underwear. She asked me lie down and she lay on top of me and we chatted a little bit while fondling each other and she was sliding on my johnny. After a while I asked her to lie down and I removed her bra and panties and played with her boobs. Her boobs were slightly smaller than a handful and had relatively long nipples. She also had stretch marks on her belly but she was not chubby. Her skin was not top quality either. Pussy was hairy but trimmed and did not smell. She had some hair on her butt too which I was a turn off. Anyways, she was very cooperative. The only thing restricted was kissing on lips, anal and BJ of all kinds. She agreed for all positions. She put the condom on my dick when I asked her to which was dotted and seemed to be chocolate flavor, LOL. Did her in missionary, doggy and prone bone which she did not know but followed instructions and did it. Her pussy was nice, warm and tight. She was active too, moaning, placing my hands on her breasts, squeezing my butt while in missionary, slamming her pussy against me while in doggy and agreed to a new position. Finished while doing her in prone bone. Gave her 200 tip, which she accepted without fuss. While leaving I asked counter lady for washroom. The floor was dirty with muddy footprints but toilet did not smell and it and washbasin were not dirty.

Overall, Miss G was relatively skinny and short and not that attractive but was active and cooperative and gave no attitude. I might go there and try other staff. The counter lady too gave no trouble and was direct and to the point.

Total damage- 1.5 k counter + 200 tip.

Looks- 4/10.

Figure- 5/10 She was quite short.

Boobs- 5/10 Were ok for her frame but overall on the smaller side with relatively long nipples.

GFE- 7/10 She was active and cooperative but no kissing and BJ.

WIR- Yes, if you are interested in active and cooperative, straightforward service only and don't care about looks.Service you got was upto 1000+200 only. Plain service rate is 1000 only in this spa.

MetaCafe
03-11-21, 12:32
Visited the spa in 80 feet road today. Big thanks to Rocker123 for giving hints about the spa. Gave my counter charges which were nominal. The counter lady quoted high price for the FS and I negotiated hard still I felt price for FS was high as comparison to other spas. Selected a girl. The room where service was provided felt a little suffocating mostly due to over usage of perfumes. After the massage which was a complete waste of money, entered the girl. She was milky white toned and was a bit chubby. The process began and she asked me to undress her. She had nice pair of melons on which I sucked like a baby. She seemed not so energetic. This was little turnoff. After some play with her balls, I entered her. Her vag was nice and tight. She seemed only interested in missionary position. After 20 minutes, the counter lady started knocking the gate signaling that time is over. I felt session was quite short considering the amount I paid. After some chat, I gained her trust and got her name and her personal mobile number so that next time I can avoid the spa as massage and all is completely waste of money. I will share the contact number of the girl if anyone is interested in her..Hey,

I want number of girl but your PM is not active.

Nawaabsaab
03-11-21, 20:19
Hi everyone,

Lost my virginity today went to this spa near K Mehra clinic but I was not very satisfied about the girl I felt she was a little old and not that much beautiful as described in the group thanks to nishover bro once again I gave his reference and he understood everything my experience was not very satisfied. But last but not the least I lost my virginity I will not repeat that place again as I had a very bad experience I asked for a girl and he sent someone else instead. Looking for any other place in Lucknow my pm is not active anymore. And I too have few questions regarding safety and precautions. Is everything safe there I hope girls are not infected by HIV or something I was scared when I returned back home.

Sadeep
03-12-21, 09:36
Hey,

I want number of girl but your PM is not active.Bro as I have already replied, I am having issue with coinbase due to which I'm not able to get the subscription. If anyone can get subscription for me, I will pay through online mode as then my DM will be activated. Till then I can't do much. Posting number is against the rules.

Sadeep
03-12-21, 09:38

My experience says that the average ones usually provide better service and so I chose Miss G. She was dark skinned, skinnier and not so attractive as compared to others. She had bad makeup on too. Anyways, I went to the allotted room. It was ok, had no AC just a fan and blue lighting. Floor and bed looked clean. Door could be locked and had hooks to hang your clothes on..Bro,

Can you tell that how long the session was? Like 20 min, 30 minutes etc as I am myself thinking of going to T Spa. What is the maximum time given for FS in 1500 package?

MrFucker007
03-12-21, 20:20
Yeah bro as my Coinbase was causing some issues and any other payment option for Subscription is not available. If anyone can buy subscription for me, I will pay him back using UPI or other online payment methods. I will be grateful if anyone can help me in this regards. So that I can share my contacts with other members of forum.I am coming to Lucknow on 17 March. Meet me there I will guide you to purchase subscription.

Mythic1
03-12-21, 21:25
Has anyone visited spa in Lucknow starts with goa in Sardar bazaar area info regarding FS availability would be helpful.

Lachhipur Wala
03-13-21, 03:09
After suicide of a boy caught outside of spa, Lucknow spas are under LE radar. Moreover spa counter girls open invitation has made matter worse. So avoid spas.

Vanjara79
03-14-21, 18:58
Visited the spa in 80 feet road today. Big thanks to Rocker123 for giving hints about the spa. Gave my counter charges which were nominal. The counter lady quoted high price for the FS and I negotiated hard still I felt price for FS was high as comparison to other spas. Selected a girl. The room where service was provided felt a little suffocating mostly due to over usage of perfumes. After the massage which was a complete waste of money, entered the girl. She was milky white toned and was a bit chubby. The process began and she asked me to undress her. She had nice pair of melons on which I sucked like a baby. She seemed not so energetic. This was little turnoff. After some play with her balls, I entered her. Her vag was nice and tight. She seemed only interested in missionary position. After 20 minutes, the counter lady started knocking the gate signaling that time is over. I felt session was quite short considering the amount I paid. After some chat, I gained her trust and got her name and her personal mobile number so that next time I can avoid the spa as massage and all is completely waste of money. I will share the contact number of the girl if anyone is interested in her..Was protection available there or did you bring your own or went in raw for the FS?

Sadeep
03-15-21, 10:33
Was protection available there or did you bring your own or went in raw for the FS?Yes bro, protection was available there but I will suggest you to bring your own protection (recommend Durex Air) as their protection was cheap and small in size. It was ruining FS experience completely. FYI the girls there did not allow going raw and I will advise it too for your own safety.

Sadeep
03-15-21, 10:37
I am coming to Lucknow on 17 March. Meet me there I will guide you to purchase subscription.I think I will not to able to meet you in Lucknow as I am not a Lucknow native. Moreover 17 March is a working day so I won't be taking a leave just for mongering. Peace brother!

Sadeep
03-15-21, 10:38
Bro,

Can you tell that how long the session was? Like 20 min, 30 minutes etc as I am myself thinking of going to T Spa. What is the maximum time given for FS in 1500 package?If anyone can clarify my doubt, I will be grateful. Peace!

NawabFucker
03-15-21, 12:28
Yeah bro I also had a terrible experience there.

GFE was 0/10 and it was very boring.

Hi everyone,

Lost my virginity today went to this spa near K Mehra clinic but I was not very satisfied about the girl I felt she was a little old and not that much beautiful as described in the group thanks to nishover bro once again I gave his reference and he understood everything my experience was not very satisfied. But last but not the least I lost my virginity I will not repeat that place again as I had a very bad experience I asked for a girl and he sent someone else instead. Looking for any other place in Lucknow my pm is not active anymore. And I too have few questions regarding safety and precautions. Is everything safe there I hope girls are not infected by HIV or something I was scared when I returned back home.

MrFucker007
03-15-21, 13:13
Bro as I have already replied, I am having issue with coinbase due to which I'm not able to get the subscription. If anyone can get subscription for me, I will pay through online mode as then my DM will be activated. Till then I can't do much. Posting number is against the rules.When (time) and where (place) to meet kindly tell. On 17 March.

Mythic1
03-15-21, 16:08
Yeah bro I also had a terrible experience there.

GFE was 0/10 and it was very boring.I had a pretty good GFE there with a petite girl with long poky nips.

Sadeep
03-16-21, 19:07
Few days back I visited T Spa and took package of 1500. There was a man on the counter and he was a bit rude. This effected my mood. Later I was told that only one girl is available as others are busy or unavailable at the moment. I agreed to the man as there was not much option left with me. I changed and then after 5 minutes, a girl entered the room. She was wheatish in complexion and was chubby or fat whatever. She sat beside me and I started the foreplay. She was not much cooperative. I removed her bra and her boobs was big but a bit saggy which was not that much of a deal breaker for me. I started sucking on her nipples and she guided me to use my tongue on her nipples. This was a bit interesting. FYI, I am boobs lover guy. LOL. After this without wasting much time, I put my condom which I had brought with myself and put my dick in her vagina. This was a depressing as her vagina felt like a well. It had become loose due to over intercourse. I was not feeling anything much. She was wet but her vagina had no grip on my dick. After 5 min I got up and left and sex was completely useless with her, no sensation. Asked for anal but it was off the table. Also the lip kiss and blowjob was off the table. I felt like I had wasted my time on her.

Is there any specific girl to look for FS in T Spa? Otherwise I will not go to T Spa again, as my first time with T Spa turned out as a bad experience. Peace!

Boobs- 7/10.

Ass- 7/10.

Pussy- 4/10.

GFE- 7/10.

Sadeep
03-16-21, 19:11
After suicide of a boy caught outside of spa, Lucknow spas are under LE radar. Moreover spa counter girls open invitation has made matter worse. So avoid spas.Even my friend who lives in Lucknow told me that it is unsafe to visit Lucknow Spa's for at least 1-1.5 week so guys do look out for yourself if you decide to go. Peace!

NawabFucker
03-18-21, 02:41
Hey guys,

Finally bought a paid subscription because it's been too long since some good action, and my stay in Lucknow is extended.

Looking for help from senior members regarding SP in Lucknow with good service in the range of 2-3 k.

Also if any senior member is up for joint mongering on this weekend / later any weekend please feel free to DM me and I'll join you.

Time to start exploring Lucknow now.

NawabFucker
03-18-21, 08:36
Hello all,

Please let me know any reliable Sp in Lucknow 2-3 k. Looking for some good service with GFE, DFK hopefully.

My DM is active.

Thanks.

Sadeep
03-22-21, 10:23
When (time) and where (place) to meet kindly tell. On 17 March.Bro, I will inform you via a post. I cannot come to Lucknow right now as it will consume at least half a day.

Sadeep
03-22-21, 10:28
Hello fellow brothers,

Can someone suggest some spa for FS experience in Kanpur? As I already got my hands on 80 feet spa and T Spa and want to try another ones in the city offering FS service but I do not have much knowledge. Any knowledge about spa offering FS service with options of Punjabi / curvy girls would be great! I know there are many seniors and experienced guys who can help me in my pursuit. Cheers.

Sadeep
03-24-21, 05:19
Hey guys,

I was looking for some reliable SP in Locanto for Kanpur. All of the contacts I came across were asking 20%-50% amount in advance which was obviously a scam. I already have fallen for these scams in the past, so I have learned my lesson. LOL. Is there any tips to get a reliable genuine SP through Locanto in Kanpur? Do share if you guys know any tips and if possible do share contacts of any reliable indie or SP you have for Kanpur. Cheers.

Joshila Yuvak
03-26-21, 08:21
Lucknow has the highest number of daily, active and total cases in all of UP. Would you guys recommend mongering considering that?

Sadeep
03-27-21, 19:09
Lucknow has the highest number of daily, active and total cases in all of UP. Would you guys recommend mongering considering that?Bro,

I would suggest you in my honest opinion not to visit any MP right now as covid cases are increasing at a rapid rate again. If you cannot resist then better get a indie at your place and avoid DFK and activities like that. Peace.

Joshila Yuvak
03-29-21, 12:47
Came across this SP named Ritu on Locanto providing services in Lucknow. Digits ending with 852. Anyone knows about it?

Joshila Yuvak
03-30-21, 09:46
Came across this SP named Ritu on Locanto providing services in Lucknow. Digits ending with 852. Anyone knows about it?Prices are reasonable, decent options, says room can be provided.

Only issue is SP is insisting on booking amount through online.

This forum has taught me that insisting on booking amount beforehand means it is probably a scam but if other members can probe it or have prior experience with this particular SP and can share their experience it would be great.

Joshila Yuvak
03-30-21, 17:15
Prices are reasonable, decent options, says room can be provided.

Only issue is SP is insisting on booking amount through online.

This forum has taught me that insisting on booking amount beforehand means it is probably a scam but if other members can probe it or have prior experience with this particular SP and can share their experience it would be great.Found out that the pics provided were generic. Not of actual girls with the SP.

LittleBirdies
04-03-21, 04:07
Guys,

Any pointers for Inde lady or spa with extra / FS service in Varanasi?

I could help with Bangalore Contacts. Didn't try anything in last 1 year, thanks to China virus. Want to break this long gap in my hometown.

Thanks.

Arnold1412
04-03-21, 21:12
Guys,

Any pointers for Inde lady or spa with extra / FS service in Varanasi?

I could help with Bangalore Contacts. Didn't try anything in last 1 year, thanks to China virus. Want to break this long gap in my hometown.

Thanks.You should visit Vinayak at Maldahiya. Many spas providing both. Don't know much about indies in Varanasi. Any leads will be appreciated.

Arnold1412
04-03-21, 21:14
So, I have been here and there at Varanasi over last one yr and discovered some spas with vfm service. Can share some details if fellow mangers need. Thanks.

LittleBirdies
04-04-21, 05:12
Thanks bro. Please check your inbox.

So, I have been here and there at Varanasi over last one yr and discovered some spas with vfm service. Can share some details if fellow mangers need. Thanks.

LittleBirdies
04-04-21, 08:22
Looks like your personal message is not enabled so can't send you message.

Could you please share the some spa details which provides FS near to BHU side are, I will be very grateful.

Thanks.

Arnold1412
04-06-21, 17:08
Looks like your personal message is not enabled so can't send you message.

Could you please share the some spa details which provides FS near to BHU side are, I will be very grateful.

Thanks.FS at Vinayak plaza. Waves and Surya.

HJ, B2B at Absolute near Chetmani.

RohitJak
04-08-21, 07:01
Visited this spa after many bad encounters in others spa in Kanpur. Paid 1 k at counter for 1 hour and asked to display the staff as I already asked the reception to do before coming there.

Choose one girl named Khushi, other three were also good looking. Massage started and went for 30 minutes, it was decent nothing special, then she asked do need you anything else, I asked what she have in menu which was.

BBBJ, B2B and HJ. Removed her clothes, toned ass and body, no extra mass perfect figure to play with, started with licking, kissing and then to BBBJ, It was complete bliss after so many bad encounter in Kanpur spa.

She denied for FS at first but agreed later that she can do next time if you bring see. Damage for extra - 3 k, I know its more but she did not budge below this and I was desperate for great session since many months.

But she compensated when she gave me another intense HJ in shower. I think it was only possible because I made a good connection with her.

Other three therapist are also good looking, she also offered for sandwich massage next time with any other girl.

She said she is also known by jasmine in that spa.

Any one who doesn't want to waste there money for good session, I recommend to go there, as I have tried 3 to 4 spa before this and all returned me with disappointment.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8 as per Kanpur standard.

Service - 8 as per Kanpur standard.

GFE - 8 as per Kanpur standard.

Arnold1412
04-09-21, 07:45
Hello fellow mangers! Can anyone guide regarding any spa in Kanpur that provides male to female massages? One of my female friends wants some body pampering to be done by a professional at a spa. Thanks!

Mythic1
04-09-21, 10:04
Visited this spa after many bad encounters in others spa in Kanpur. Paid 1 k at counter for 1 hour and asked to display the staff as I already asked the reception to do before coming there.

Choose one girl named Khushi, other three were also good looking. Massage started and went for 30 minutes, it was decent nothing special, then she asked do need you anything else, I asked what she have in menu which was.

BBBJ, B2B and HJ. Removed her clothes, toned ass and body, no extra mass perfect figure to play with, started with licking, kissing and then to BBBJ, It was complete bliss after so many bad encounter in Kanpur spa.

She denied for FS at first but agreed later that she can do next time if you bring see. Damage for extra - 3 k, I know its more but she did not budge below this and I was desperate for great session since many months.

But she compensated when she gave me another intense HJ in shower. I think it was only possible because I made a good connection with her.

Other three therapist are also good looking, she also offered for sandwich massage next time with any other girl.

She said she is also known by jasmine in that spa.

Any one who doesn't want to waste there money for good session, I recommend to go there, as I have tried 3 to 4 spa before this and all returned me with disappointment.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8 as per Kanpur standard.

Service - 8 as per Kanpur standard.

GFE - 8 as per Kanpur standard.I have visited that place in past too it's not where Google map shows anyway I didn't asked to display staff and got a mid girl with mechanical behaviour for 2 k b2 b on the way out I saw a beautiful NI girl but haven't gone back yet.

Vanjara79
04-09-21, 15:42

But she compensated when she gave me another intense HJ in shower. I think it was only possible because I made a good connection with her.When I went in the evening, there were only two staff members.

I think I should have gone in the morning / afternoon.

At that time, the staff I picked was in a hurry and kind of not interested.

Will ask for the full lineup in the morning time, maybe at the time they would not be busy.

KaptaanBarbosa
04-09-21, 17:41
Got tired after repeated encounter at priyasonkar pad. He provides regular but average service. So tried this new girl on MR. Asked 500 rs for video call to confirm. Was Horny so paid. She called but was wearing mask and refused to reveal full face. She got furious after knowing my roommate was also present during call. So tantrum started after payment. She quoted 3 k per shot and 15 k for 1 night 3 shot. Wanted tp test so tried booking for 1 HR 1 shot. Before call se agreed floor incall but afterwards refused. Also said she is not free during whole evening. Her attitude killed my mood. Anyway guys if anyone tried do post review and for those who didn't proceed with caution.

Happy mongering.

MetaCafe
04-10-21, 13:40
Got tired after repeated encounter at priyasonkar pad. He provides regular but average service. So tried this new girl on MR. Asked 500 rs for video call to confirm. Was Horny so paid. She called but was wearing mask and refused to reveal full face. She got furious after knowing my roommate was also present during call. So tantrum started after payment. She quoted 3 k per shot and 15 k for 1 night 3 shot. Wanted tp test so tried booking for 1 HR 1 shot. Before call se agreed floor incall but afterwards refused. Also said she is not free during whole evening. Her attitude killed my mood. Anyway guys if anyone tried do post review and for those who didn't proceed with caution.

Happy mongering.PriyaSonkar do not provide good girls?

I talked to him once he asked for 2.5 k. One shot.

PalangTodu
04-10-21, 13:41
She is fake profile on MR named Garima. You wasted your 500 in video call. I video called her free where she even shown her 75% face. But whenever I asked her to meet she will say she is outstation or would ask for advance. Just another scammer. Avoid.

Happy mongering.

KaptaanBarbosa
04-11-21, 17:42
She is fake profile on MR named Garima. You wasted your 500 in video call. I video called her free where she even shown her 75% face. But whenever I asked her to meet she will say she is outstation or would ask for advance. Just another scammer. Avoid.She replied and after negotiation fixed deed for 5 k 2 shots. Booked oyo for next afternoon. Next noon I texted her and asked whether she can come in saree, to which she replied "I don't wear saree". That's hard to digest as which Indian girl don't wear saree. Anyway I sent a sad smily face which furiated her. She offered to do nude call for rs500 instead and book someone else for 5 k who wears a saree. She killed my mood, blocked her and went to sw spa.

There came a new Thai named lily. Average massage skills. Negotiated for 5. 5 k for two shots. She too tight and hard to enter. Came once within 5 min as I haven't cummed for 5 days. After took massage. After 20 min I was hard again, asked her for BBJ but she refused politely. I too didn't pushed her. Didn't wanted to drill her as she was not enjoying so ended 2nd round with HJ.

Overall-avg experience.

Cost-2 k counter +5.5 k inside.

In Lucknow I was not able to find good satisfactory service. Wanted to have full night good experience like spt girls in Delhi.

KaptaanBarbosa
04-11-21, 17:45
PriyaSonkar do not provide good girls?

I talked to him once he asked for 2.5 k. One shot.I tried 3 girls of sonkar. Only one was good, the MILF fat one. But not complaining because of cost.

Sadeep
04-18-21, 05:58

She said she is also known by jasmine in that spa..Bro,

Is FS available in the spa? I mean was the girl you had was not cooperative or in general the spa does not offer FS service? Also could you tell how long was the service session apart from the massage? As I am not interested in massage and only the service.

Sadeep
04-18-21, 06:03
Hey fellow brothers,

Could any of you can share the information of any Indie in Kanpur? I am looking any indie contacts or location from a long time and my search is not that fruitful so I decided to take help from you experienced guys. Any location or flat / address of any indie offering FS will also help me. In the end a sure shot FS Spa will be good if no indie contacts are available with you guys. I know many of the forum members will be interested to know the info. So please do share if you have any info. Thanks.

MetaCafe
05-22-21, 13:36
I tried 3 girls of sonkar. Only one was good, the MILF fat one. But not complaining because of cost.Still 2.5 k per shot is much.

Mythic1
06-02-21, 04:34
International working girls day today Happy mongering guys LOL.

Chat123
06-13-21, 17:50
Hi,

I am new here and haven't been to any spa yet can any one recommend spa that provide good service. And what will be the charges in lko.

Lachhipur Wala
06-14-21, 02:06
Hi,

I am new here and haven't been to any spa yet can any one recommend spa that provide good service. And what will be the charges in lko.There is much cheating in Lucknow spa so better to try with an experienced friend. Can help you by your WhatsApp.

Sadeep
06-15-21, 14:26
Brothers,

Any contact information regarding any Indie, SP or working MP would do good to me. This long dry season due to lockdown has created much mental stress, need to relax for a bit. Any help would be much appreciated.

CallahenRazor
06-26-21, 04:27
Hey guys,

I just got my subscription today. Looking forward to connect with our generous seniors from Lucknow. Until now my mongering journey has been very short, mostly due to fear of LE and some bad experiences.

I would also like to give FR of a recent experience with an afro from MR. Jack EE (similar name) digits ending 200.

Looks:- Avg.

Boobs:- saggy (lost her weight recently).

Hygiene: good.

Positives: Good BJ, CIM allowed, great ass (loved the way she pushed her ass against the dick in doggy).

Negatives: No kissing, heavily mechanical act, as soon as we finished the second shot she made sure I leave.

Place: Very safe and good hotel (3*) near the hospital named after previous airline name, Gomti nagar.

Damage: 5 k for 2 shots.

WIR: No, as DFK is must for me.

I request seniors to help me with some indie digits as my previous experiences with SP have been bad. Twice, I have been shared some one else's pic and the girl that I met used to be different.

Akrbcs09
06-26-21, 15:45
Hey bros,

I am in allahabad for few days, I know there is not much activity here but if any contacts please share. I will share in return if you need anyrhing in Delhi NCR, PM is active.

Thanks.

KaptaanBarbosa
06-29-21, 16:49
Did anyone tried MR girls named hansha escort and Sneha pandey?

CallahenRazor
06-29-21, 18:19
Did anyone tried MR girls named hansha escort and Sneha pandey?Those ads have been added by some SP, most probably fake.

Jhakaas
07-24-21, 18:51
Hello,

So after 3 long months and beating covid I decided to have some fun Jhonny was itching so decided to visit palm tree spa near gumti gurudwara. It's a new spa, was a bit reluctant as I have tried and tested spas but thought to give it a try and it was a fucked up experience.

I am a fan of good spa with nice ambience but it nothing like that at this spa.

Before visiting I confirmed many times if they have NE stuff to which the receptionist said yes but on reaching she told they all are busy and said she will send NI who will not disappoint but NI that came was short around 5 ft.

But had huge boobs maybe 36 dd.

After 30 min of massage she asked if I want service to which I asked what all she offers.

She said HJ+TA for 2000 and B2 B for 4000. I laughed off after hearing the price. Later she came down to B2B for 2000.

And believe me guys it was a total waste of time and money.

I would never recommend this spa to anyone.

There is a lot of scarcity in cities like Kanpur. I think Delhi is best in terms of service at reasonable price.

Still if any friend has decent contact of indie, spa or SP in Kanpur please PM me.

In return I have contacts in Delhi and few in Kanpur.

Mindblowing456
07-26-21, 19:43
Will we able to find Kajal SP if we go to the Neelam hotel because its like a 10 min walk from my place.Hi,

I visited hotel Neelam on bara bypass- this was earlier Oyo 8257 but now I believe they do not allow any couples too. It seems there is some other Neelam hotel. Probably Neelam Paradise guest house. I am in Kanpur for just 1 more day. This is my first post. I created this profile in pursuit of finding SP Kajal. If any one of you can help me get to Kajal, I will be grateful and will write detailed honest review here. Please help me reach to the correct Neelam hotel. The one near SbI branch barra bypass is not the correct one. I stayed there one night. Please help quickly. Thank you. Please provide some pointers.

CallahenRazor
07-30-21, 10:37
If anyone from Lucknow is interested in joint mongering. Let me know in DM. Lets try to get some action in this dry city.

CallahenRazor
08-03-21, 09:07
There is much cheating in Lucknow spa so better to try with an experienced friend. Can help you by your WhatsApp.Bro check your DM.

HungryBird15
08-05-21, 08:38
Can anybody share contact details of a reliable SP or Indie in Bareilly? Any place within 40-50 km is fine too.

Thanks in advance.

RockoStyle
08-05-21, 19:36
In Kanpur right now, can any bro share some indie or SP contact in Kanpur or in Lucknow?

Lachhipur Wala
08-06-21, 02:27
Lucknow now is mongering capital also. So next week there for fun. Senior mature friends willing to share, care may pm for joining. Only those friends who have hospitality spirit, write.

SantibonFanty
08-06-21, 03:22
Can anybody share contact details of a reliable SP or Indie in Bareilly? Any place within 40-50 km is fine too.

Thanks in advance.You can go to Google hotel K mansarovar. Ask from reception. They will provide. Guy avnish.

Metcalfe
08-07-21, 05:02
I have moved to Kanpur near the Rawatpur area for a month and want to score some good quality weed. I know this is not the right platform but any help will be appreciated.

HungryBird15
08-07-21, 05:03
Thanks a lot. Talked to Avnish over phone. He declined any such thing Probably because I could not give reference of anyone. Can you please give any reference?

You can go to Google hotel K mansarovar. Ask from reception. They will provide. Guy avnish.

Lachhipur Wala
08-11-21, 05:42
Next 3 days in Lucknow! Friends willing to join pm their contacts.

Ganyusimp
08-14-21, 06:29
Decided to go with this random MP in Sigra as I was kinda desperate for my first experience (full of regret now BTW), gave 1 k at the desk and was introduced to a 5 feet petit NE chick, not particularly into petit chicks, but didn't complain as I was nervous as fuck. Got a massage for about 15 minutes, she offered HJ for 1 k and FS for 1.5 k, I didn't bother bargaining and accept the FS offer. We undress, I get on top of her, I ask her to put the condom on for me and she does. Now, as I'm about to enter her, disaster strikes, I jizz, like instantly jizz. Before even entering her. This was beyond embarrassing as anyone could imagine, I just sat down and took off the condom, gave her the cash, put my clothes on and left without looking back.

Yep, that was my first ever sexual experience with a female, I think I could use some advice from the seniors here. Thanks.

Arnold1412
08-14-21, 18:10
Decided to go with this random MP in Sigra as I was kinda desperate for my first experience (full of regret now BTW), gave 1 k at the desk and was introduced to a 5 feet petit NE chick, not particularly into petit chicks, but didn't complain as I was nervous as fuck. Got a massage for about 15 minutes, she offered HJ for 1 k and FS for 1.5 k, I didn't bother bargaining and accept the FS offer. We undress, I get on top of her, I ask her to put the condom on for me and she does. Now, as I'm about to enter her, disaster strikes, I jizz, like instantly jizz. Before even entering her. This was beyond embarrassing as anyone could imagine, I just sat down and took off the condom, gave her the cash, put my clothes on and left without looking back.

Yep, that was my first ever sexual experience with a female, I think I could use some advice from the seniors here. Thanks.Hey man,

Good to hear from a fellow Banarasi. This was your first time, that's why it happened. Next time masturbate and then go. There are plenty of MPs. Explore and have fun. If you get contact of any good indie, do share. Keep mongering.

Drug30
08-17-21, 02:43
Visited the spa in 80 feet road today. Big thanks to Rocker123 for giving hints about the spa. Gave my counter charges which were nominal. The counter lady quoted high price for the FS and I negotiated hard still I felt price for FS was high as comparison to other spas. Selected a girl. The room where service was provided felt a little suffocating mostly due to over usage of perfumes. After the massage which was a complete waste of money, entered the girl. She was milky white toned and was a bit chubby. The process began and she asked me to undress her. She had nice pair of melons on which I sucked like a baby. She seemed not so energetic. This was little turnoff. After some play with her balls, I entered her. Her vag was nice and tight. She seemed only interested in missionary position. After 20 minutes, the counter lady started knocking the gate signaling that time is over. I felt session was quite short considering the amount I paid. After some chat, I gained her trust and got her name and her personal mobile number so that next time I can avoid the spa as massage and all is completely waste of money. I will share the contact number of the girl if anyone is interested in her..Could you please share the details.

Drug30
08-17-21, 02:55
Hello,

So after 3 long months and beating covid I decided to have some fun Jhonny was itching so decided to visit palm tree spa near gumti gurudwara. It's a new spa, was a bit reluctant as I have tried and tested spas but thought to give it a try and it was a fucked up experience.

I am a fan of good spa with nice ambience but it nothing like that at this spa.

Before visiting I confirmed many times if they have NE stuff to which the receptionist said yes but on reaching she told they all are busy and said she will send NI who will not disappoint but NI that came was short around 5 ft.

But had huge boobs maybe 36 dd.

After 30 min of massage she asked if I want service to which I asked what all she offers.

She said HJ+TA for 2000 and B2 B for 4000. I laughed off after hearing the price. Later she came down to B2B for 2000.

And believe me guys it was a total waste of time and money.

I would never recommend this spa to anyone..Please share the details.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Sadeep
08-26-21, 06:37
Visited the place yesterday. Picked a girl. Although the name of MP is glow and shine Thai spa, no Thai was available. Both the girls available were chubby. Went inside and got the massage which was nothing special. She asked for services and I asked for FS which is denied. Only BBBJ and HJ was on the table so I picked BBBJ but it was quite mechanical so after sometime I refused and got out. Didn't liked my first experience with the MP.

Senior members I will be grateful if you can share your Indie, SP contacts with me. Your brother needs your help. My DM is active!

For the girl.

Kitty - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (saggy, not a fan).

Body - 7/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

WIR. No.

Lachhipur Wala
08-26-21, 07:07
Hey man,

Good to hear from a fellow Banarasi. This was your first time, that's why it happened. Next time masturbate and then go. There are plenty of MPs. Explore and have fun. If you get contact of any good indie, do share. Keep mongering.I will be there next weekend. Local friends requested to provide details of spas there including rate and service.

Vanjara79
08-28-21, 10:59
Visited the place yesterday. Picked a girl. Although the name of MP is glow and shine Thai spa, no Thai was available. Both the girls available were chubby. Went inside and got the massage which was nothing special. She asked for services and I asked for FS which is denied. Only BBBJ and HJ was on the table so I picked BBBJ but it was quite mechanical so after sometime I refused and got out. Didn't liked my first experience with the MP.

Senior members I will be grateful if you can share your Indie, SP contacts with me. Your brother needs your help. My DM is active!

For the girl.

Kitty - 8/10.

Boobs - 7/10 (saggy, not a fan).

Body - 7/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

WIR. No.They called me today and told that all the staff are from Delhi and have a variety from NE etc.

And the counter charges have been reduced to 1200.

What was your counter charges and did you go at a wrong time or is it really that they are just bluffing on the variety of staff.

Kindly elaborate.

ConceptBrain
08-31-21, 16:33
Hi,

Has anybody tried at a MP named after on the largest flying Bird at Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar. I came to know that they have only Thai and African girls.

NawabFucker
09-04-21, 19:42
Not visited yet. Post your experience if you visit it.

Hi,

Has anybody tried at a MP named after on the largest flying Bird at Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar. I came to know that they have only Thai and African girls.

NawabFucker
09-04-21, 19:45
I am in Lucknow for the next week and looking for any senior members to have a joint session. Please DM me if anyone is available.

NawabFucker
09-04-21, 19:51
I had a similar experience with miss G. Even though not good looking she is quite cooperative and petite.

Miss G arrived, closed the door and sat on the bed. I sat beside her and chatted a bit. Then she asked me to remove clothes and she stripped down to her undergarments and I to just my underwear. She asked me lie down and she lay on top of me and we chatted a little bit while fondling each other and she was sliding on my johnny..