PDA

View Full Version : Uttar Pradesh

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Sadeep
09-05-21, 20:47
They called me today and told that all the staff are from Delhi and have a variety from NE etc.

And the counter charges have been reduced to 1200.

What was your counter charges and did you go at a wrong time or is it really that they are just bluffing on the variety of staff.

Kindly elaborate.For the counter charges, I paid 1000. I feel they are bluffing, not sure if they somehow magically created variety of girls LOL. I called them before arriving and it was around noon so I don't feel my timing was wrong, who knows. Every MPs have a lot of excuses. If you visit the spa, do provide your honest FR so that other members can benefit from that.

Lachhipur Wala
09-06-21, 05:04
For the counter charges, I paid 1000. I feel they are bluffing, not sure if they somehow magically created variety of girls LOL. I called them before arriving and it was around noon so I don't feel my timing was wrong, who knows. Every MPs have a lot of excuses. If you visit the spa, do provide your honest FR so that other members can benefit from that.90% Lucknow spa rates are 600-1500 with FS. They employ 3-5 girls on monthly basis and girls have to depend upon tip 100-500.

Sadeep
09-07-21, 07:27
90% Lucknow spa rates are 600-1500 with FS. They employ 3-5 girls on monthly basis and girls have to depend upon tip 100-500.Good to know about the info. But we are talking about Glow Shine Thai Spa which is in Kanpur or to be precise, MPs of Kanpur in general. I have visited many Kanpur MPs and the counter charges are around 900 on average.

Also I needed help from Kanpur or any Senior Member of this forum who can share Indie or genuine SPs of Kanpur contact. I have DM many guys but many are unresponsive. Guys please check your DM or please share your Indie or SPs contact in Kanpur, your brother needs your help.

Rocker123
09-09-21, 17:26
Hi all,

For the last 2 years at Kanpur was very dry for me. Except the spa at 80 feet road every other spa are disappointing in respect of quality and price.

Any how these three encounter in palm tree spa are quite different and feel quite satisfied.

Jenny is NE and very cooperative. Simi is NI from Uttarakhand. Nice assets. Very good in b2 be. Have a nice daity as smelled nice. She also reciprocate with CBJ. 45 min pure bliss.

Mahi is local but having a attitude to please and satisfaction. Little dusky. Have nice tight kitty and huge rack. Enjoyed full.

For all three I preferred b2 be other than FS.

Manager dolly is very open and having good body. Next will try to have her.

Damage 1200 +1500 each season.

Enjoy.

Rocker.

CallahenRazor
09-10-21, 10:33
Was just browsing through Skoka Lucknow found an afro's number ending with 52 named Alisa. Anyone tried her? I asked her for pics, she forwarded some afro model's pics.

NawabFucker
09-12-21, 14:03
Tried a new spa today at Lalbagh area.

Charges were 1000 for sex and 1500 including oral. So I took 1500 one.

Total damage 1500+500 tip.

Girls were okayish. Average only. I asked the receptionist about who gives the best service and took her.

Reception people behaviour wasn't that good and they were little rude.

The girl was very thin but okay in looks. Very small boobs and long hair.

She kept insisting on tip for cooperating, which I ultimately had to give. Aftee giving 500 tip she became cooperative and banged here quite hard for a long time because I took the red pill before going. Oral was of very short duration only so I don't think it was worth 500.

Overall it was okay experience, but not worth repeating.

KaptaanBarbosa
09-19-21, 04:53
Hi,

Has anybody tried at a MP named after on the largest flying Bird at Viraj Khand Gomti Nagar. I came to know that they have only Thai and African girls.If name is S. I'm quite regular to this spa. They have very clean and hygienic atmosphere and receptionist is also quite hot. Although their counter charge is quite high 2000 for HR. Most of time they have Thai stuff. Thai usually charge 3000 to 3500 for everything. Quite costly.

NewAdv16
09-19-21, 17:50
Hello bros,

Hope everyone is safe and sound.

I am stuck in Varanasi since quite sometime and would like to explore some action here.

No idea about any action in this.

Would love to collaborate and explore things here.

Any lead on any action would be highly appreciated.

WG, MP, SP, Indie, SA anything would be welcome.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy and stay safe.

Mythic1
09-19-21, 20:30
Hi all,

For the last 2 years at Kanpur was very dry for me. Except the spa at 80 feet road every other spa are disappointing in respect of quality and price.

Any how these three encounter in palm tree spa are quite different and feel quite satisfied.

Jenny is NE and very cooperative. Simi is NI from Uttarakhand. Nice assets. Very good in b2 be. Have a nice daity as smelled nice. She also reciprocate with CBJ. 45 min pure bliss.

Mahi is local but having a attitude to please and satisfaction. Little dusky. Have nice tight kitty and huge rack. Enjoyed full.

For all three I preferred b2 be other than FS.

Manager dolly is very open and having good body. Next will try to have her.

Damage 1200 +1500 each season.

Enjoy.

Rocker.Brother where is this spa on 80 ft road I can't find it on Gmap and more information on spa would be a lot helpful.

GutlesShawk
09-20-21, 10:59
Hi all,

This is Ashish Mehta back in Kanpur and Allahabad my earlier ID got blocked.

After two years I am back in the city and seen massive changes happening.

Most of indies I had met during my last visit have converted into SP's and quite well known in their respective areas.

South Kanpur is still the area where the action is.

SP Kajal is now running show in kidwai nagar and block.

SP Gauri and Priyanka have taken our Neelam hotel as for people who were asking about same its near barra and khaoira bridge on main road.

SP shaira is still in Ramani market with Muslim food now offering anal on menu for 1 k more than regular charges like Thai girls.

Allahabad has got dearth of SPs in naini and bamrauli.

Any one looking for contacts in Kanpur and Allahabad can buy me the membership as I can't use my credit card I can payback the amount via amazon gift card or share contacts in exchange.

Let me know I am in up for next 9-10 days.

Sadeep
09-21-21, 05:43
Hi all,

Most of indies I had met during my last visit have converted into SP's and quite well known in their respective areas.

SP Gauri and Priyanka have taken our Neelam hotel as for people who were asking about same its near barra and khaoira bridge on main road.

SP shaira is still in Ramani market with Muslim food now offering anal on menu for 1 k more than regular charges like Thai girls.

Allahabad has got dearth of SPs in naini and bamrauli.

Any one looking for contacts in Kanpur and Allahabad can buy me the membership as I can't use my credit card I can payback the amount via amazon gift card or share contacts in exchange.

Let me know I am in up for next 9-10 days.Hi brother,

Could you help me out with SP contacts in Kanpur or a bit reference as you don't have PM service activated. I am currently unable to make online transactions due to issues with my bank otherwise I would have purchased the membership for you which is not a big deal. Help from a experienced guy like you is highly needed for Kanpur as 95% of online contacts are scam. Thank you.

Emanuel22
09-21-21, 18:06
Hi all,

SP shaira is still in Ramani market with Muslim food now offering anal on menu for 1 k more than regular charges like Thai girls..Hi brother,

Can you please give us more details about SP Kajal in kidwai nagar?

GutlesShawk
09-22-21, 05:58
Hi brother,

Can you please give us more details about SP Kajal in kidwai nagar?SP Kajal is now running show from and block kidwai nagar.

She is based in lane next to very famous god of Tuesdays temple placed on main road.

Her house also has a yoga centre and astrologer based on ground floor as tenants.

Due to covid scenario in up many SPare now desperate for new clients but they have jacked up there rates.

Currently they are charging 2 k to 2. 5 k per shot.

These days I am exploring girls in unnaoand magarwara area as they are inexperienced and tight in comparison to Kanpur and Lucknow girls.

Spa scene is total rip off due lack of proper infrastructure.

Lachhipur Wala
09-22-21, 15:38
SP Kajal is now running show from and block kidwai nagar.

She is based in lane next to very famous god of Tuesdays temple placed on main road.

Her house also has a yoga centre and astrologer based on ground floor as tenants.

Due to covid scenario in up many SPare now desperate for new clients but they have jacked up there rates.

These days I am exploring girls in unnaoand magarwara area as they are inexperienced and tight in comparison to Kanpur and Lucknow girls.

Spa scene is total rip off due lack of proper infrastructure.Write about Allahabad spa / sp, inde scene. Any leads there are much welcome.

Sadeep
09-23-21, 03:21
SP Kajal is now running show from and block kidwai nagar.

Spa scene is total rip off due lack of proper infrastructure.Bro,

Can you please if possible provide a more precise location of SP Kajal as I tried searching on Google and also searched the area around these 2 famous god of Tuesday temple. One is in chauraha and one near fruit mandi. But I was not able to locate the place. Help brother.

GutlesShawk
09-24-21, 11:33
Bro,

Can you please if possible provide a more precise location of SP Kajal as I tried searching on Google and also searched the area around these 2 famous god of Tuesday temple. One is in chauraha and one near fruit mandi. But I was not able to locate the place. Help brother.First of all other temples on google have prefix attached to the name of god.

Secondly its on road intersection.

There is one more temple attached to the same shani dev's.

The road goes to moickey house.

Hope this will be enough.

GutlesShawk
09-24-21, 11:51
Write about Allahabad spa / sp, inde scene. Any leads there are much welcome.Sir Allahabad scene is quite weird. I will explain as most people search spas on google and name pops are limited with bullshit service.

Most spa owners in Allahabad drops the identifier spa from their name and use saloon instead which is confuses most of people and avoid LE activity.

You will find more number of saloons offering cross sex massages than spas in Allahabad and also in Varanasi.

Secondly these work on word of mouth and references. You will find FS almost next to impossible.

If you are interested in HJ and BBJ then you may try.

Spa by the name of citrus fruit starting with 'O'.

There are two spas by that name go to spa on road based on name of Sikhs ninth guru (also having a govnt hospital in his name).

Entry you need to shell out 800-1000 counter.

Inside 1000-1500 for services as mentioned above.

Don't pay anything before seeing the lineup.

Update about the stock there then I will give you leads of two more spas.

Actually for a seasoned monger like I feel the quality won't be like super girls on bhootnath market and Indira nagar Lucknow.

Just update me on your experience.

Sadeep
09-25-21, 05:16
First of all other temples on google have prefix attached to the name of god.

Secondly its on road intersection.

There is one more temple attached to the same shani dev's.

The road goes to moickey house.

Hope this will be enough.Thank you for clarifying. Is it Penta Yog you are talking about? Because it is the only thing that fits your description. If I'm wrong please provide a hint on which road it is located. Hope to meet you soon.

NottyKnots44
09-25-21, 17:45
Hello everyone,

I am new to Kanpur (moved 2 months back) and also relatively new to mongering in UP.

I have read a lot on the thread and want to thank everyone for their FRs and feedback. It's seems like getting good Quality in Kanpur is relatively not easy typically due to less availability of SP and indie.

So looking forward for some insight in Kanpur from experienced members and some active mongering.

Should I start from MP first.? Is the T spa near coco cola good? I also checked on the O spa near cylinder chauraha. Not sure if it's good?

Please advise.

GutlesShawk
09-26-21, 06:31
Hello everyone,

I am new to Kanpur (moved 2 months back) and also relatively new to mongering in UP.

I have read a lot on the thread and want to thank everyone for their FRs and feedback. It's seems like getting good Quality in Kanpur is relatively not easy typically due to less availability of SP and indie.

So looking forward for some insight in Kanpur from experienced members and some active mongering.

Should I start from MP first.? Is the T spa near coco cola good? I also checked on the O spa near cylinder chauraha. Not sure if it's good?

Please advise.Yep try the said spa, actually there are and number of SPs in Kanpur as old gals in Kanpur have turned into SPs.

But without reference it would be hard for you.

Anshu there has gone started her own den in temple towers near gurudev palace.

Ask for girl named heena she comes in late around 11.30 and pushes off before 6 pm stays near rupam movie theatre.

She has been working at spas in Delhi and sahibabad.

She is very good at rimming and BBBJ but the problem with her you cum very fast no matter how hard you try to control her skills are that good.

Make sure you see the girls before you pay the counter.

Gauri and Priya there are also a good option but none of them match heena.

Mythic1
09-26-21, 12:04
Hello everyone,

Please advise.T spa not worth the price also doesn't offer FS there are better and cheaper spas nearby like thai or palm tree spa which has FS available can confirm as I visited recently.

Sadeep
09-27-21, 05:16
T spa not worth the price also doesn't offer FS there are better and cheaper spas nearby like Thai or palm tree spa which has FS available can confirm as I visited recently.Bro a review of Thai spa and Palm tree spa and any recommendation would be great. Also could you drop location of Palm tree spa and I tried locating it but couldn't find. Thanks.

Lachhipur Wala
09-27-21, 08:09
I will be in Lucknow next 2-3 days. Any suggestions for spa, inde, sp? Joint mongering welcome.

LittleBirdies
09-27-21, 19:34
Visiting Varanasi next week, any spa suggestion for fun?

Hey man,

Good to hear from a fellow Banarasi. This was your first time, that's why it happened. Next time masturbate and then go. There are plenty of MPs. Explore and have fun. If you get contact of any good indie, do share. Keep mongering.

GutlesShawk
09-28-21, 07:03
Thank you for clarifying. Is it Penta Yog you are talking about? Because it is the only thing that fits your description. If I'm wrong please provide a hint on which road it is located. Hope to meet you soon.There is a massive om written on the wall about 5 feet x5 feet size.

Hard to miss.

While moving from temple to mickey house third house after a confectionery.

Chutkapujari
09-28-21, 19:02
FS at Vinayak plaza. Waves and Surya.

HJ, B2B at Absolute near Chetmani.Bro,

I'll be visiting Varanasi this weekend. Looking for a good relaxing massage with B2B. Don't want FS. Will be staying on mall road. Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Google and Locanto have pointed me to some spa in ABC Tower in Sigra. Global. Rooms don't have doors but only curtains but everything seems to be on offer. Is that place worth venturing to?

Also, calls not connecting to Absolute. The number on google doesn't seem to be working. Coming from a place that's dry in liquor as well as action, really desperate to have some good time.

Sadeep
09-29-21, 18:02
There is a massive om written on the wall about 5 feet x5 feet size.

Hard to miss.

While moving from temple to mickey house third house after a confectionery.Bro,

The temple you are referring is Durga Mandir temple of kidwai Nagar or Sonte Baba Hanuman Mandir? Because I scanned the whole path 5-6 times from sonte Baba Mandir to Mickey House, 3 confectionery shops was on the way but no house has this Om sign. I will be highly grateful if you can provide me a precise location or willing to meet me. Thanks a lot.

GutlesShawk
09-30-21, 05:52
Bro,

The temple you are referring is Durga Mandir temple of kidwai Nagar or Sonte Baba Hanuman Mandir? Because I scanned the whole path 5-6 times from sonte Baba Mandir to Mickey House, 3 confectionery shops was on the way but no house has this Om sign. I will be highly grateful if you can provide me a precise location or willing to meet me. Thanks a lot.Durga mandir and three confectionaries aligned together is all together a new block across another small intersection and that's new den of Shalini gupta aka renu gupta Saket nagar situated in place of old house where swami dosa restaurant was situated.

When you move from Sonte baba temple towards durga mandir you will find a single confectionery or kirana store inside a residential boundary on the right side and her house is third from the conf. Towards durga mandir om is visible from the road from boundary wall of up krana school as it is on top of staircase.

Now the main point how do you plan to introduce yourself or gate crash?

Tell her dr Mehta (not my real surname) from cardiology rawatpur crossing has given you the reference.

MenenRaj
09-30-21, 22:01
Hi mongers,

My first post here, had been a mute spectator so far (under a month). Never knew even the meaning of Mongering before, From being zero, I went into Mission Mode. Learned and extracted data from this forum and other places to score 5 Spas (3 Gomti Nagar, 2 Indira Nagar), 2 Indies (1 Gomti Nagar,1 Dalibagh), 2 reliable SPs (1 Chinhat, 1 Gomti Nagar) within a period of just under a month, when HER emotional melodrama became too much in my On-Off relationship, & thought I should give Mongering a try.

Please note, I didn't necessarily took service (read FS) everywhere, at some places just saw line up, just took plain massage etc. Mantra was 'Don't let little head take'. It was more of an exploration and experience than the service for me.

Went through at least 50 pages of UP / New Delhi threads for info scavenging, and other sites.

Never got cheated even once, with principle of Never paying Advance, immediately terminating communication and blocking the contact.

Quoted this post cause I want to connect to You LW, whenever you come to Lko).

I will be in Lucknow next 2-3 days. Any suggestions for spa, inde, sp? Joint mongering welcome.Don't have sub / PM / DM of ISG so will give hints regarding MPs & how and where to find Indies / SPs, if someone needs.

Also I have and want to share my experience of Exploration for all the New ones here.

I'll try to find time to provide a comprehensive guidelines for new starters.

Lachhipur Wala
10-01-21, 01:53
Hi mongers,

My first post here, had been a mute spectator so far (under a month). Never knew even the meaning of Mongering before, From being zero, I went into Mission Mode. Learned and extracted data from this forum and other places to score 5 Spas (3 Gomti Nagar, 2 Indira Nagar), 2 Indies (1 Gomti Nagar,1 Dalibagh), 2 reliable SPs (1 Chinhat, 1 Gomti Nagar) within a period of just under a month, when HER emotional melodrama became too much in my On-Off relationship, & thought I should give Mongering a try.

Please note, I didn't necessarily took service (read FS) everywhere, at some places just saw line up, just took plain massage etc. Mantra was 'Don't let little head take'. It was more of an exploration and experience than the service for me.

Went through at least 50 pages of UP / New Delhi threads for info scavenging, and other sites.

Never got cheated even once, with principle of Never paying Advance, immediately terminating communication and blocking the contact.

Quoted this post cause I want to connect to You LW, whenever you come to Lko).

Don't have sub / PM / DM of ISG so will give hints regarding MPs & how and where to find Indies / SPs, if someone needs.

Also I have and want to share my experience of Exploration for all the New ones here.

I'll try to find time to provide a comprehensive guidelines for new starters.Waiting for your research papers. Better you get pm facilities to communicate between us.

LeoBros
10-01-21, 05:15
Hi mongers,

Never got cheated even once, with principle of Never paying Advance, immediately terminating communication and blocking the contact.s.I thought Lucknow is dry, anyways share some pointers bro.

MenenRaj
10-01-21, 09:29
Waiting for your research papers. Better you get pm facilities to communicate between us.I had seen a full front page ad of 'CoinSwitch Kuber' on a leading English daily.

Wanted to know if anyone tried using it for PM subscription.

(Coinbase method mentioned in ISG's FAQ seems too much cumbersome especially for Indians.)

Or if some humble monger (Lko based or otherwise) can guide some way to buy it, I'll be thankful or Pay you directly.

I appreciate Sunder Pichai being head of an International firm being so useful for us.

Fyki, I have Visa Debit card which, for some unknown reasons, does not support international transactions even after enabling same in INB platform.

GutlesShawk
10-01-21, 14:01
I thought Lucknow is dry, anyways share some pointers bro.Location bhootnath market.

Opposite armpit garments.

First floor situated above bakery.

Girl recently tried named naaz (don't know whether original or trade name but she is Muslim 100%.

Counter charges 1000 nego to 600.

FS girl 2 k asks for 3 k (she also allows Hershey's alley she told later).

MenenRaj
10-01-21, 19:17
I thought Lucknow is dry, anyways share some pointers bro.Spas are mushrooming in every other lane of Gomti Nagar / Indira Nagar; or never had any sense of what the were, before.

Anyways.

Spa1.

Location- Indira Nagar see Block, from Eram college, move east about 100 meters. You will find (or Google Maps) 'The UK capital name Shakes' cafe. After reaching there physically or virtually through GMaps, zoom in 'Tilak Gol Gupe'(snacks stall name). The location that I have in my WA (shared by Spa) is exactly 5 Meters North of this snacks stall.

From what I can recall from my I had climbed a few stairs to the Spa (not exactly first floor, more like UGF).

Review.

Cleanliness and ambience. Great.

Staff. Average Spa staff 3 (Non-NE, Non-local out of Central UP, more like Rajasthani I guess) (Orchestra dancers type), 2 local (average).

Cost - 1 k HJ, 1.5 K top off B2B, 2 k FS.

I was very upfront in comm for what I wanted. Didn't took the service, cause didn't feel I was in mood after seeing staff (got a girl's pic and confirmed availability travelled 15 Kms, but still she wasn't one of the girls available) & cause my decisions aren't taken by my johny as you would know from my first post.

Digits that I have end with 739, will share how I got the contact details where you would find them, once I recall, cause all of my 10-15 contacts are through Scavenging, Filtering and Validating, in simple words Open Sourced.

LeoBros
10-01-21, 23:55
Location bhootnath market.

Girl recently tried named naaz (don't know whether original or trade name but she is Muslim 100%.

FS girl 2 k asks for 3 k (she also allows Hershey's alley she told later).Kissing, BBBJ and everything?

GutlesShawk
10-02-21, 05:46
Kissing, BBBJ and everything?I don't kiss working girls in as most of the WG are having bad hygiene due to habit of chewing of tobacco etc.

Would recommend the same to you all fellow men.

Yes BBBJ is available and almost everything as naaz was open for anal too.

LeoBros
10-03-21, 06:21

FS girl 2 k asks for 3 k (she also allows Hershey's alley she told later).Bro went today for strolling to see, couldn't find.

Went to garments, it was trilateral point meeting after that couldn't find bakery shop.

Please share some pointers of bakery shop so that some fun should be there in Lucknow on a regular basis!

LeoBros
10-03-21, 19:39

FS girl 2 k asks for 3 k (she also allows Hershey's alley she told later).Did I deduce it?

GutlesShawk
10-04-21, 03:39
Did I deduce it?Trilateral point meeting is on the right side of arpit garments.

Go towards left opp road makeshift bakery and confectionery.

You may see crowd eating patties etc throughout fro the staircase.

Spa doesn't have glow sign but a painted board of girls favorite color.

Trying to upload image clicked from road but unable to do so don't know why.

MenenRaj
10-04-21, 11:56
Location- Indira Nagar Lekhraj Metro station, from Northeast end of Metro move to northern lane that has many eateries at the intersection. After about 150 meters, there is a caged transformer on left side, about 10 meters before that, in a house a kirana store and '24 hour students library' board is there. Go in narrow alley on right end of this building, take left to go upstairs, on left is kids dancing center (probably) and inside the right aluminum glass door is this den.

Or you can search for 'spa' on GMaps (zooming in on Lekhraj Metro station) & the nearest result (Spa and massage) in the above direction has a girls photo and imamabara pic, though no contact details on main page, tap on updates tab in GMap and digits you'd find end with 1303 are correct.

Review.

Cleanliness and ambience. From outsides dirtiness you may assume it to be shady place but it's good cabin (average).

Staff. All local (above average) staff, ask Madame, she will show you girls she has, and in phone the girls who visit intermittently. I don't remember the name but one girl in particular had everything in balance, from rack to height and toned perfect figure. I hadn't taken service first time I visited and was called by Madame when this girl was available after a week.

Cost. In first visit, she quoted 3 k /1 hour /1 shot & I negotiated it down to 2.5 k /1 HR /2 shot but as this girl was not then available, took her in second visit for 1+.2 K for top off B2b.

Girl was nice to talk to, had good attitude, melons were mouthful. Overall good experience with 30-40 minutes massage and B2B sucking. As I usually don't finish in Spas, so I didn't this time either, wanted to book her for a night but Madame won't send her outside.

MenenRaj
10-04-21, 12:37
Spa3.

Royal unisex saloon and spa (IN).

Location- Indira Nagar, Rabindrapalli colony near Bhootnath market, it's on the corner of first right turn of Laxmipuri colony road which takes you to Lohia chauraha from Bhootnath through Railway crossing.

Search Gmaps for name and you will find it on above location. Thought flex board has now changed name (the pic in GMaps is 5 yrs old) but contact mobile is correct.

Review.

Staff. Very limited staff (2 girls only, 1 of which was an auntie), receptionist is busty beautiful lady but she is not on offer.

Her attitude was very unreliable and somewhat bad. Actually when I was hunting for Spas to explore to, I usually see their G and J the reviews for hints and then call the number (mind you, many don't post no in contact section or on main page, but in updates tab Gmaps) for over the phone confirmation, where she hinted 'Come sir, we have everything, visit and we'll discuss what you want and price'. But when I was there she changed her attitude a little bit after the payment it turned out they don't offer services and she said sir 'jo aap chaah rahe hai wo yha nahi ho payega (We can't offer what you are looking for), I was like WTF.

Cost - 1.5+.2 K I almost always tip unless the service and attitude is really pathetic.

The overall and cabins hygiene was really good and after last bad experience I got all the disposable changed (towel bedsheet pant pillow) in my presence. This chubby and shy girl comes in, very hesitant to be in conversation (Confirmed that I was in KLPD situation. Though I don't take FS at Spas but I'm spending my money to know where I can get, what I can get and how much it would cost me & I like when services are on offer). Anyways she did good in massage, after half time had elapsed I tipped her and asked her to massage bum properly. Now whatever happened at counter, she provided a really good bum massage and overall good body massage.

This was my third visit to any indie / SP / spa since I began exploration and this was last time when I was KLPDed. Since this visit I ensured to be more clear on counter itself even though I might not be paying all the damages at the counter.

Advice don't go there if you want service.

Don't go there either for proper pure expert massage (as counter lady told she has experienced therapist and in conv with therapist it turned out she had no training whatsoever and started just a month ago).

LittleBirdies
10-06-21, 05:03
This week I randomly tried a spa in Sigra area. Searched in google map and zeroed on this spa.

It's sure shot B2 B place, having 5 girls and all provides B2 B. Quality of girls are OK, not bad in terms of Banaras standard.

Spa name is king of fruits spa, counter charge 1.2 k for 1 hour and 1 k for B2B. Please don't pay more than 1 k in any case.

DarkRaven
10-08-21, 21:46
Spa3.

Royal unisex saloon and spa (IN).

Location- Indira Nagar, Rabindrapalli colony near Bhootnath market, it's on the corner of first right turn of Laxmipuri colony road which takes you to Lohia chauraha from Bhootnath through Railway crossing.

Search Gmaps for name and you will find it on above location. Thought flex board has now changed name (the pic in GMaps is 5 yrs old) but contact mobile is correct.

Review.

Staff. Very limited staff (2 girls only, 1 of which was an auntie), receptionist is busty beautiful lady but she is not on offer.

Her attitude was very unreliable and somewhat bad. Actually when I was hunting for Spas to explore to, I usually see their G and J the reviews for hints and then call the number (mind you, many don't post no in contact section or on main page, but in updates tab Gmaps) for over the phone confirmation, where she hinted 'Come sir, we have everything, visit and we'll discuss what you want and price'. But when I was there she changed her attitude a little bit after the payment it turned out they don't offer services and she said sir 'jo aap chaah rahe hai wo yha nahi ho payega (We can't offer what you are looking for), I was like WTF.Nice and detailed reviews. Would be helpful to anyone who would be mongering the spas. I would be returning to the city soon and would hit one of them on basis of these reviews as you have already done most of the homework for guys. Cheers. Keep updating.

MenenRaj
10-09-21, 05:36
Finally got my PM activated, so let's connect buddies.

After going through pages it's clear that unlike Delhi / Mumbai, action is mostly in Spas (at least that's what only shared) & UP thread could aptly be named Lucknow / Kanpur mongering cause these are only places where visible action is happening. Rest of UP seems quite dried up or not shared enough. Thankfully I'm in Lko.

I'm an avid explorer, so anyone interested can connect to explore new territories together (namely specific, good indies, non-pro) basically a treasure hunt like-.

Lucknow's own Lactating Zeenat (Mumbai Pune favourite).

Lucknow's own Sweet Mimi (Delhians favourite Thai).

Cute Young Girls (like Bangalore's college chics).

I don't quite get along with the idea of enjoying just massage, or find happiness in getting HJ (I do have two hands if I wanted just HJ, LOL!) or plain zane vanilla sex. I already spent north of 10 k for getting the idea of basic scene but that's not the reason I'm in Mongering for. I have access to better vanilla flavour free of cost in non-mongering. I have set aside a suitable budget for the same in upper end of five digits or can go further. I'm here for what remains unfulfilled there and for different people different kind of experience like.

1. Getting good rim job 2. Itching for deep throat and BJ with CIM 3. Fuck the luscious sweet Boobs 4. Bubbly butt Anal.

I'm looking forward to skore from each continent and each ethnicity.

1. Latina 2. Caucasian 3. JAV / proper Chinese 4. Afro 5. Al-habibi (Middle eastern).

Unity in Diversity is India's strength so.

1. Non-pro classy (Sa / ah / AFF) Bong 2. Pahaari Noor (Hilly HP / Kashmiri) 3. Cute NE 4. An Afghani refugee bombshell 5. A Lactating young MILF 5. A Lucknavi burqa-nasheen 6. Be in a threesome w couple (actually be part of DP).

So any and all help to strike items off the bucket list will be much appreciated.

Willing to travel to Kanpur or up to Delhi-NCR / Dehradoon if I get hint of my fish being available there.

Thanks all.

Hey,

You can use localbitcoins, fast and quick method with low transfer fees.

Good Luck.
Finally got my subscription today, thank you for suggesting local bitcoins.

Steps for pm subscription.

1. Google for local bitcoins and go to site.

2. On homepage, click on signup, fill the form (create username and email only needed).

3. On next page, enter further details (dob, name, mobile no, ensure to select lowest annual investment option 'under 1000', no further KYC needed).

4. Choose reliable trader to buy, (I came across a good trader, he even helped me in navigating over phone call after payment)..

CallahenRazor
10-11-21, 09:15
Need a reliable SP's or indies contact in Lucknow. DM is open.

Thanks in advance.

LeoBros
10-14-21, 18:34
Any leads in Jhansi focks?

PalangTodu
10-15-21, 08:17
As I spent few months in Kanpur, I have realized there are hidden gems in Kanpur only thing is you should know where and whom to ask. Lucknow has many times more spa than Kanpur so it is much hit or miss. I had found one NE Kim in T spa whom I could find after many hits and misses in several spa. I had visited her more than 10 times and had taken their package just for her. She knew what I wanted and would do whatever I asked. I have fetish for rimjob and she used to suck my asshole like a nymph. I have tasted various spa girls in Kanpur but she seemed to give me best service. However, she has left that spa and is not traceable. If any kind friend is aware about her new location please help to find.

GutlesShawk
10-16-21, 06:48
As I spent few months in Kanpur, I have realized there are hidden gems in Kanpur only thing is you should know where and whom to ask. Lucknow has many times more spa than Kanpur so it is much hit or miss. I had found one NE Kim in T spa whom I could find after many hits and misses in several spa. I had visited her more than 10 times and had taken their package just for her. She knew what I wanted and would do whatever I asked. I have fetish for rimjob and she used to suck my asshole like a nymph. I have tasted various spa girls in Kanpur but she seemed to give me best service. However, she has left that spa and is not traceable. If any kind friend is aware about her new location please help to find.Kanpur girls are more docile and submissive in comparison to girls elsewhere.

Kim A level girl is working in Delhi anand spa gk ii nowadays and she will be coming to raiders near sunflower shortly.

Her friend Alisha is still there. Both are from aizawal.

Sadeep
10-16-21, 06:49
As I spent few months in Kanpur, I have realized there are hidden gems in Kanpur only thing is you should know where and whom to ask. Lucknow has many times more spa than Kanpur so it is much hit or miss. I had found one NE Kim in T spa whom I could find after many hits and misses in several spa. I had visited her more than 10 times and had taken their package just for her. She knew what I wanted and would do whatever I asked. I have fetish for rimjob and she used to suck my asshole like a nymph. I have tasted various spa girls in Kanpur but she seemed to give me best service. However, she has left that spa and is not traceable. If any kind friend is aware about her new location please help to find.I might have her current location. Check your DM brother.

KaptaanBarbosa
10-18-21, 14:49
Went to this spa. Advanced bopked S the tall Thai

2 k counter 1 HR and 4 k inside for everything. BBBJ, DFK but after I insisted.

Came early as didn't masturbated for days but Selina gave nice attitude.

Overall ok service.

KaptaanBarbosa
10-18-21, 14:53
Tried this shaddy spa. Went for nepali MILF. She likes to talk and I like to listen. After oakish massage went for BBBJ.

Counter=800.

Tip=500.

VFM=maybe.

Place hygiene not so good. I visited 2nd time here because I like the attitude of this MILF.

Lachhipur Wala
10-19-21, 02:13
Lucknow spas adopt payment procedure totally different from other cities. Here almost all spas take full payment for all services on counter. So you have to pay large tip to girl mandatory to get good service. Not seen any spa accepting counter charge only and rest to be paid inside. It cause trouble both to you and girl. Any friends aware of spas charging only counter 500-800 ,please write or pm.

MenenRaj
10-20-21, 04:32
Location- 'On Left is Kids Dancing Center (probably)' in the below report is actually Grown up Kids Horizontal Dancing Center.

Saw the Spa Lords picture on door when I visited the den in previous report. Got curious, went in and it turned out to be, well a spa. Asked why they weren't advertising and got to know they are on JD not on GMaps.

Review.

Cleanliness and ambience better than other in front of it (in previous report). As it is new so cleaner and cabin general hygiene is above average.

Staff. 2 (1 local slim & other chubby, both 20-22).

Damage. Quoted 1.5 k /1 hour /1 shot incl B2B.

Both girls were nice and nice to talk to, but during massage got to know slim girl I choose is on her periods (or she told me so, which I doubted). I might have not taken the service cause I'm not too much into getting service at an MP but as you would know from my previous posts, I like everything to be on offer and I like to choose what and how I deem fit or do nothing, but it must be my call. I immediately made a scene and got my money back. Went out but still I think it's ok to try this once if it goes well for you all.

Location- Indira Nagar Lekhraj Metro station, from Northeast end of Metro move to northern lane that has many eateries at the intersection. After about 150 meters, there is a caged transformer on left side, about 10 meters before that, in a house a kirana store and '24 hour students library' board is there. Go in narrow alley on right end of this building, take left to go upstairs, on left is kids dancing center (probably) and inside the right aluminum glass door is this den.

MenenRaj
10-20-21, 05:30
Delite Spa.

Location- Indira Nagar.

Review.

Staff. Diverse staff ranging from new NE to exp NE and local girls to exp auntie (for massage and chhote- mote extras).

Only one staff for FS, chubby in her 30's.

Damage. Initially quoted 2.5 at counter for FS. Negotiated for 2.0 k for 2 HR+(0.5 K for oral which FS girl said wasn't included in the package negotiated at counter, still VFM).

The overall ambiance and cabins hygiene was good, I got all the disposables changed.

First got a local girl for dry massage for 1 HR she was nice to take to and graduated this year, started just in July this year. Nice overall relaxing massage but skipped bum.

As I was in cabin separated from salon just by glass in top 1/5 area and didn't feel privacy for FS in this cabin and asked Madame for a private cabin. Got to know adjacent one was engaged at the time so she told me get massages form an actual expert NE till I wait and then decide if I want to continue for another hour with NE for just massage or want to go for FS with FS staff. Took massage for 20 min, when the other cabin was available, went with third FS staff. In total got 2 hours (1 HR+20 min+20 min+10 min shower). FS was very mechanical and hurried and it reaffirmed my belief that I can't enjoy in MP setup.

Many may think much better, clean spa may be available in GN or IN but as I see their charges are exorbitant on counter 2-3 k and for petty services ask for 3-4 k HJ / B2B with much restrictions. That's why I consider this (Dlite) good in category of spas which offer FS.

This was my last visit to any Spa and I think I am done with MP setup.

Next will be FRs of Spa in Gomti Nagar where began exploring.

Keep scoring.

LeoBros
10-20-21, 21:09
Delite Spa.

Location- Indira Nagar.

Review.

Staff. Diverse staff ranging from new NE to exp NE and local girls to exp auntie (for massage and chhote- mote extras).

Only one staff for FS, chubby in her 30's.

Damage. Initially quoted 2.5 at counter for FS. Negotiated for 2.0 k for 2 HR+(0.5 K for oral which FS girl said wasn't included in the package negotiated at counter, still VFM).

The overall ambiance and cabins hygiene was good, I got all the disposables changed.

First got a local girl for dry massage for 1 HR she was nice to take to and graduated this year, started just in July this year. Nice overall relaxing massage but skipped bum..Thanks for lighting this Uttar Pradesh forum.

Lachhipur Wala
10-21-21, 07:03
Thanks for lighting this Uttar Pradesh forum.Yes I join you too in congratulations! But warn all not to fall prey of high demands of spa owners. Their telecallers quote high rates 2-3 k but you can get it easily for 1-1. 5 k all. Sometimes 700-800 too. However be prepared to pay 100-500 inside as tip.

Emanuel22
10-27-21, 17:31
Can anyone suggest to me some safe hotels / oyos in Kanpur to spend some time with my girlfriend?

It will be really helpful. Thanks.

GutlesShawk
10-28-21, 12:35
Can anyone suggest to me some safe hotels / oyos in Kanpur to spend some time with my girlfriend?

It will be really helpful. Thanks.Stay away from hotels near ghantaghar or railway station if you want spend quality time with your GF.

Try hotels near motijheel, swaroop nagar and mall road for good time with good food joints and no disturbance.

I don't know your budget but my oyo recommendations are below:

Hotel Ashoka canal road near sagar market.

Townhouse 405 near js tower civil lines.

Mandakini plaza near aromas swaroop nagar.

If budget is above 5 k-7 k then you may look at royal cliff which will be a whole new luxury experience provide you get booking its full usually.

All these are couple and budget friendly with drinking and smoking facility.

NewAdv16
11-05-21, 10:38
At Slaveofsin: bro tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

The FR seems really interesting.

I am in Varanasi and would love to explore it.

Please guide.

Thanks.

Well finally banged indi in Varanasi.

She was on radar since a month as a friend of mine did gang bang sort of forcefully, using this word because she was drunk.

I avoided to visit them that night.

Afterwards the friend shared her number knowing my craving for MILFs, I tried few times but she somehow never responded positively, she was more of scared to meetup a new person and I just couldn't use my friend's reference, simply I didn't want to get blocked, so this afternoon she suddenly calls up, I already was engaged for the day I informed her that I will be meeting up tomorrow for which she asked me to call next day.

After 10 minutes I just couldn't hold on and called up again and somehow fixed the meetup today mainly because I didn't want to loose the contact at times in places like UP you have to have to get KLPD just so that you may gather contacts, genuine contacts else locanto and all is totally useless for north India, well she asked 2 k and was not in mood to go down, which of course is debatable, because the fact is these ladies in here should be paid lesser than what's being paid in metros but the counter part is, its very hard to locate such indis here..

EklavyaSeeker
11-07-21, 09:58
I am going to be in Kanpur this week for 2-3 days. Any kind soul can share contacts of any Indi or SP in Kanpur, I will be grateful. Also are hotels in Kanpur Girl friendly, the ones like landmark and little chef? If not recos there would also be helpful so will plan my stay accordingly. Incase no such options then let me know what are the alternatives?

Can reciprocate with Delhi Gurgaon contacts for those visiting.

Cheers, E.

Virats
11-11-21, 10:29
Hi everyone,

I will be spending a night in Lucknow on coming weekend, so looking for any reliable SP contact who can provide quality girls in Lucknow. If SP can arrange for place or hotel, that would be even better.

Please help a brother. If you ever need any help in Delhi / NCR, I can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Vineetsk72
11-11-21, 13:02
Hey,

I would like to know. Can I take them to oyo or something.

Is it possible.

Please help. Street walker near station.

Vineetsk72
11-11-21, 13:04
Is it possible to to them with you in your place.

How should I make correct move.

Vineetsk72
11-11-21, 14:18
Can I take street walkers near the station charbag to hotel etc.

How should I deal with them.

Lachhipur Wala
11-12-21, 02:30
Is it possible to to them with you in your place.

How should I make correct move.Charbagh hookers are available for nearby hotels in 500-1000. They are not scams but low in quality. Sometimes good option available. Better try spas.

Vineetsk72
11-12-21, 08:11
Charbagh hookers are available for nearby hotels in 500-1000. They are not scams but low in quality. Sometimes good option available. Better try spas.I have seen some really good options there but is it possible to take them in your own place just by chance.

GutlesShawk
11-14-21, 08:41
I have seen some really good options there but is it possible to take them in your own place just by chance.Never take a street walker to your own place.

You never know when they could be high on any substance and create a ruckus regarding anything from payment, tips or conveyance.

They will go aggressive and shout on any argument and will end up extorting money from you seeing your weak point.

Unless and until you know a girl for over an year never take her to your own or friends place.

Charabagh street walker type quality is available at hotel charan in same vicinity.

MetaCafe
11-14-21, 16:02
Hi everyone,

I will be spending a night in Lucknow on coming weekend, so looking for any reliable SP contact who can provide quality girls in Lucknow. If SP can arrange for place or hotel, that would be even better.

Please help a brother. If you ever need any help in Delhi / NCR, I can reciprocate.

Thanks in advance. Cheers.PM me bro, I just have contact of one SP.

ChillGags
11-14-21, 18:58
Hey Lucknow People!!

Have an old contact of a SP. Don't remember the exact place as I went to Lucknow for some official work quite sometime back. He was in this business till Aug 2021 not sure post that.

He had vfm options and he himself dropped the bird at my hotel. A nice experience to remember.

DM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

NewInPune
11-15-21, 15:27
Hi Friends.

I'm going to Lucknow. Will be there tomorrow night. Any chance that you can suggest a good indie / WG for overnight service or where I should look for one?

Will be happy to share references in Kolkata, Pune and Delhi.

Cheers.

Sadeep
11-16-21, 03:29
Never take a street walker to your own place.

You never know when they could be high on any substance and create a ruckus regarding anything from payment, tips or conveyance.

They will go aggressive and shout on any argument and will end up extorting money from you seeing your weak point.

Unless and until you know a girl for over an year never take her to your own or friends place.

Charabagh street walker type quality is available at hotel charan in same vicinity.Bro,

If you provide any sureshot pointers of SP / Indie in Kanpur, me and my fellow ISG mates would be very glad. I feel you are the only member of ISG who really have some contacts in Kanpur. Would be glad if you can help us fellow mongers. I have tried almost all MPs in Kanpur and now want to try SP / Indie in Kanpur.

Thanks!

BlackTigerR
11-19-21, 15:10
Any review on these birds.

IAmSiddharth
11-19-21, 18:34
Any review on these birds.I am interested on the red dress girl. So beautiful.

GutlesShawk
11-20-21, 17:43
Any review on these birds.Kindly do reverse image search on google and you will find the same set of girls circulating in Ahmedabad and Surat escorts page.

Ask your SP for another snap of girl selected if he is your trusted SP.

If the SP is from skkoka or locanto do go alone or proceed with caution.

LeoBros
11-21-21, 09:01
Kindly do reverse image search on google and you will find the same set of girls circulating in Ahmedabad and Surat escorts page.

Ask your SP for another snap of girl selected if he is your trusted SP.

If the SP is from skkoka or locanto do go alone or proceed with caution.Can't find your spa, please get PM so it would be more fun.

Chat123
11-22-21, 06:41
Yes I join you too in congratulations! But warn all not to fall prey of high demands of spa owners. Their telecallers quote high rates 2-3 k but you can get it easily for 1-1. 5 k all. Sometimes 700-800 too. However be prepared to pay 100-500 inside as tip.Yes I have experienced one spa which quote 3.5 k.

In gomti nagar near ambedkar park. How do you negotiate with that and suggest some spa in gomtinagar or nearby area.

NewInPune
11-22-21, 10:49
Hi Bros.

I am in LKO.

Can anyone please share any contacts?

Thanks.

Hi Friends.

I'm going to Lucknow. Will be there tomorrow night. Any chance that you can suggest a good indie / WG for overnight service or where I should look for one?

Will be happy to share references in Kolkata, Pune and Delhi.

Cheers.

CoolGuy85
11-24-21, 12:12
Hello fellow mongers,

I post rarely but keep an active eye. I live outside India so am more active in local forums.

First a thing about me, I don't do FS. I do HJ or BJ but FS is a no go.

Anyways I first visited a Thai spa in a mall with the name of a bird that rises from its own ashes.

Very costly upfront. I told my needs the receptionist said it's between you and the girl. Girl never even teased. On asking she agreed to do HJ after lots and lots of persuasion. 2 k at counter 1 k inside but won't repeat. Very clean and hygienic spa though.

Then I want to spa in front of nova hospital in patrakar Puram gomtinagar. Very cheap spa and very unhygienic. 1 at counter and the girl agreed to do b2 b with HJ. 1.5 to girl. After finishing they used the towel on the bed and once done. They put it back (yuck) . I had to do a steam bath after I reached home.

Third was in Charbagh. There is a spa on 2nd floor of a hotel whose name means progress. Okayish girl but did a very nice erotic massage using lot of tongue. On flip she asked 2 k for b2 b with HJ. I negotiated 2.5 for BBBJ. It was high but girl was hot when nude and litte head couldn't say no. Rooms were clean and looked hygienic. Location not that great. 1.5 at counter and 2.5 total 4.

Fourth was in gomtinagar Vivek khand. Very new spa above hotel with name of Pakistan ex wicket keeper on the Neelkanth road. This by far was my best experience. 1. 5 at counter. Girl was very very hot. NE. Receptionist said the same thing. Negotiate with girl and I had low hopes. When she began she started back and legs and then started with balls and it was heavenly. Then she started with duck even without asking.

She told she would do 2 k for B2B. I again persuaded and she did BBBJ for 3. And she was very fit and hot. Stuff like this you don't find even back home.

Anyways don't be too upset about how much I paid and if I overpaid and ruin prices for you guys. The reason I and for that matter many don't post is that we may end up paying up more sometimes but people are very harsh on those reports. Let me know if there is a unique experience in Lucknow I must try before I leave to go back.

Vanjara79
11-25-21, 21:40
Please help me know the name of the spa in Gomti Nagar which matches the name of ex wicket keeper of pak

Hello fellow mongers,

I post rarely but keep an active eye. I live outside India so am more active in local forums.

Anyways I first visited a Thai spa in a mall with the name of a bird that rises from its own ashes.

Very costly upfront. I told my needs the receptionist said it's between you and the girl. Girl never even teased. On asking she agreed to do HJ after lots and lots of persuasion. 2 k at counter 1 k inside but won't repeat. Very clean and hygienic spa though..

EklavyaSeeker
11-26-21, 04:50
Bro Kanpur seems dead as far as members helping us concerned. I could not get any response from them for my visit. You can get FS in these spa- Country Inn Spa or Glow Shine Thai spa in Gumti no. 5. Hopefully Kanpur is kinder with you and you get some leads. All the best.

BTW are you there to watch the match? I am hoping since there is a match there should be more activities.

Hey seniors, I am a monger from Delhi visiting Kanpur for a few days, I have heard there are hidden gems in Kanpur, I request if seniors could share some trusted indie / sp contacts, I can reciprocate in Delhi.

Stay safe.

Tinyguy.

Vanjara79
11-26-21, 08:04
We can plan in the weekend to go mongering.

Hey seniors, I am a monger from Delhi visiting Kanpur for a few days, I have heard there are hidden gems in Kanpur, I request if seniors could share some trusted indie / sp contacts, I can reciprocate in Delhi.

Stay safe.

Tinyguy.

BlackTigerR
11-26-21, 12:15
Hi everyone,

I am not frequent monger, and I actually don't stay in the main metro cities.

So I was there in Lucknow for 2 days and its kind of experience for me.

Firstly I should thank MenenRaj bro for helping out and guiding me so much in every aspect.

Thanks metacafe bro and Lachhipur Wala bro for your responses (My bad I should have contacted you people bit earlier).

Dint find any luck but this how it went.

Exp 1. Contacted one of the SP whose number is ending from 942.

Sent the pics which looked like fake but yes he told to come to the hotel which is in gti nagar and we can.

Select and have fun with them.

But I had read some g reviews of the hotel which he sent like frequent polis rads would happen there and kind of some setting between SP and polis to scam the customers. So avoided. And also it could be wrong but as I was from very far didn't take the risk. But people can try there. For full night he permits outcall as well. We can select and book any other hotel.

Exp 2. Contacted another SP whose number is ending from 598.

He told he was out of station and for few days he will not be able to provide the service.

He didn't specify the reason.

Exp 3: Contacted another SP whose number is ending from 184.

This SP genuine and had 2 to 3 birds and shared original pics. But were not that good say 4/10.

So again was not into MP's so I had no experience in MP. But our dear raj bhai explained everything.

And also provided contact of the MP.

I had contacted one MP whose number was switched off and the other one was working.

But the girls were not that good say 3/10 with the MP so avoided.

90% of the contacts to me were shared by rajmenon bro! Thanks so much again bro!

Dint find my type, may be I wasn't lucky enough to get the rite contact! Its fine nd my search will continue.

Be safe.

Lachhipur Wala
11-27-21, 05:26
Hi everyone,

Firstly I should thank MenenRaj bro for helping out and guiding me so much in every aspect.

Thanks metacafe bro and Lachhipur Wala bro for your responses (My bad I should have contacted you people bit earlier).

Sent the pics which looked like fake but yes he told to come to the hotel which is in gti nagar and we can.

But I had read some g reviews of the hotel which he sent like frequent polis rads would happen there and kind of some setting between SP and polis to scam the customers. So avoided. And also it could be wrong but as I was from very far didn't take the risk. But people can try there. For full night he permits outcall as well. We can select and book any other hotel.

He told he was out of station and for few days he will not be able to provide the service.

This SP genuine and had 2 to 3 birds and shared original pics. But were not that good say 4/10.

So again was not into MP's so I had no experience in MP. But our dear raj bhai explained everything.

I had contacted one MP whose number was switched off and the other one was working.

90% of the contacts to me were shared by rajmenon bro! Thanks so much again bro!

Dint find my type, may be I wasn't lucky enough to get the rite contact! Its fine nd my search will continue.

Be safe.Lucknow is now nowhere backward than Delhi. But UP forum has less active members. So due to communication gap, ISG friends are not been feeded properly.

BodmasBang
11-27-21, 10:36
Hi,

I will be in Lucknow this week. Kindly provide some indie contacts who are genuine. 2 times I have tried but they don't same girls as they show in photos.

Please help me.

Thanks.

NewInPune
11-27-21, 10:38
Bro.

I was in lucknow last week too. Contacted many SPs through websites. They sent pics that seemed to be too good to be true. They said I;'d have to pay to the driver when the girl reaches outside my hotel. But I still thought there must be some scam here so didn't go further.

I will keep traveling to LKO for work next few months. So if any one can share reliable SP / Indie contacts. It will be awesome.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Be safe.

Kenroc
11-27-21, 21:24
My first mongering experience in Lucknow.

Visited T&G twice this week as I could not find any other reliable MP.

Rooms are small and lit in blue light where you cannot see features. Good for not so good face but ok body.

First Visit:

5 staff. Only two at 6/10. Others close to 4/10.

Did not have good looking girls but they are quite nice and interactive.

Went with girl named P, the one with best face in the line up.

First 25 minutes massage, which was good. Next 25-30 minutes FS.

Face: 5/10 (as per UP standard).

GFE: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Massage: 10/10.

Total spend: 2 K (did not negotiate).

Second Visit:

6 staff.

Chose the girl named L. Almost perfect body with round tummy.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 10/10.

Pussy: 11/10.

Massage: 5/10. She was more interested in fucking than massage.

Overall good value for money and satisfactory experience.

I have been on mongering trips to Europe where each and every pussy is better than Bollywood actresses. They are off course priced high. I like Lucknow as I can bang one with good body at 2 K. VFM.

Lachhipur Wala
11-28-21, 02:45

Rooms are small and lit in blue light where you cannot see features. Good for not so good face but ok body.

First Visit:

Ass: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Massage: 10/10.

Second Visit:

6 staff.

Chose the girl named L. Almost perfect body with round tummy.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 10/10.

Pussy: 11/10.

Massage: 5/10. She was more interested in fucking than massage.

Overall good value for money and satisfactory experience.

I have been on mongering trips to Europe where each and every pussy is better than Bollywood actresses. They are off course priced high. I like Lucknow as I can bang one with good body at 2 K. VFM.You are paying double against standard rate. Causing great harm to other mongers.

Homie17
11-28-21, 13:51

First Visit:

Ass: 8/10...I have been visiting this spa frequently as it is nearby my place. You can get FS+Massage in 1.5 k and only FS for 1 k. I don't remember any of the girl's initials mentioned by you. I only find 3-4 girls which are regular there and only 1 or 2 are good. Miss and is chubby but good at massage and the rest just do massage for namesake. She is friendly too, I took her several times. Miss S is around 20 with dark complexion and good physique. Now I'm going to explore MP near Charbagh as mentioned by fellow monger.

Happy mongering!

Kenroc
11-28-21, 17:49
You are paying double against standard rate. Causing great harm to other mongers.Apologies for that. I have taken note of it and will negotiate to prevailing rates.

KaptaanBarbosa
12-04-21, 15:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Very costly upfront. I told my needs the receptionist said it's between you and the girl. Girl never even teased. On asking she agreed to do HJ after lots and lots of persuasion. 2 k at counter 1 k inside but won't repeat. Very clean and hygienic spa though.

Then I want to spa in front of nova hospital in patrakar Puram gomtinagar. Very cheap spa and very unhygienic. 1 at counter and the girl agreed to do b2 b with HJ. 1.5 to girl. After finishing they used the towel on the bed and once done. They put it back (yuck) . I had to do a steam bath after I reached home..Nice FR. Can you drop more hints about spa in vivek khand.

TIA.

Paidalyatri
12-05-21, 14:19
Tried many spas in Lucknow. All offered full service and payment on counter. Inside girl asked for tip which is turn off for me. Suggest spas with counter charge for massage only and rest payment inside to girl directly. Ready to join any friends.

AryanB
12-06-21, 21:26
Tried many spas in Lucknow. All offered full service and payment on counter. Inside girl asked for tip which is turn off for me. Suggest spas with counter charge for massage only and rest payment inside to girl directly. Ready to join any friends.Please share report of your exploits. I'm cut off from Lucknow scene. There's one spa in Ashiana which offers Thais though they're mostly old and overused. Any pointers for decent NE staff in Lko will be appreciated.

Paidalyatri
12-09-21, 11:56
3 days mongering trip in Lucknow. Interested may join.

CoolGuy85
12-18-21, 13:28
Continued Lucknow trip.

Next stop was Royal Aakash spa in Husainganj. I am not particularly a fan of spas which are right at busy traffic areas, because such spas are very run down. Still I took plunge and was disappointed. 2.5 at counter, Nepalese for B2B and Biharan for FS. As I don't take FS, I asked for head and she wasn't into it. So handjob it was. Total tips 1 k for both girls. Would not recommend.

Next was biggest bird spa in gomtinagar. Quality stuff, but very very costly. 2 k counter charges and 3 k for boom boom. Not very encouraging.

Lachhipur Wala
12-19-21, 04:15
Continued Lucknow trip.

Next stop was Royal Aakash spa in Husainganj. I am not particularly a fan of spas which are right at busy traffic areas, because such spas are very run down. Still I took plunge and was disappointed. 2.5 at counter, Nepalese for B2B and Biharan for FS. As I don't take FS, I asked for head and she wasn't into it. So handjob it was. Total tips 1 k for both girls. Would not recommend.

Next was biggest bird spa in gomtinagar. Quality stuff, but very very costly. 2 k counter charges and 3 k for boom boom. Not very encouraging.Continue daily with all areas of Lucknow.

FormFiller
12-19-21, 17:49
Any contacts in Meerut.

Kindly, help.

Prateekmax0794
12-22-21, 13:06
Found this inde in Lucknow via loc (Does anyone have any idea of her, if she is genuine).

[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

LeoBros
12-23-21, 20:11
Trilateral point meeting is on the right side of arpit garments.

Trying to upload image clicked from road but unable to do so don't know why.Bro,

Went there today, strolled around 30 minutes.

No makeshift confectionery.

There was one bakery, above that everything is taken off.

Couldn't deduce it.

Nomadian
12-25-21, 08:34
Man what a wild 2 weeks.

I'm from Pune so Lucknow was pretty new to me.

Checked the forum and not much leads so decided to hunt and explore alone.

1. you Spa Gomti nagar.

This was my first MP and I went after 9 so didn't know what to expect.

Paid 1500 at counter and went for massage.

There was some hints but she didn't ask so I didn't ask either as it was first time here so I didn't had much experience.

2. P Spa Gomti Nagar.

Counter - 2400 with FS.

Girl was Muslim so a little already in mood. Had to pay 1 k tip inside but amazing experience as it was morning and I was the 1st person.

3. O Spa, Gomti nagar.

Around Kisan market.

Went there and took 2 k package. To my surprise, girls were young and new.

What a blissful experience. Room is small though and no blowers so a little uncomfortable but overall it was fine.

No tip so it was super value for money.

4. be Spa, Gomti nagar.

Took 2 k package again with FS. Good massage and good FS. Girl was from Delhi.

500 tip. Room was fine with a shower.

She was fully supportive so it was a good experience overall.

5. O Spa, Gomti (Journalist Road).

1500 package with BJ and B2B.

Girl was NE. They don't have FS but BJ was super good. Really supportive and I felt if you push a little and tip more, she might do RIM.

Tip was 1 k.

6. and spa, Gomti Nagar.

Took 1500 massage package. No FS or extras but the girl was 20, still in college.

Good massage overall.

7. E Spa, Gomti Nagar.

Took 2. 5 k package and 200 tip inside for massage and FS. They have good option but I think I didn't choose the right girl.

Overall good experience.

8. Rose MP, Gomti Nagar.

They had 1.5 k package with FS. Didn't like the girls so left.

Overall, I have had a wild experience so far compare to what I was expecting. Didn't want to leave too soon now LOL.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Kenroc
12-25-21, 21:53
Man what a wild 2 weeks.

1. you Spa Gomti nagar.

There was some hints but she didn't ask so I didn't ask either as it was first time here so I didn't had much experience.

2. P Spa Gomti Nagar.

Counter - 2400 with FS..Can you please be specific about the names? It is difficult to figure out amongst hundreds of spas in Gomti Nagar. Cheers.

LeoBros
12-25-21, 23:05
Man what a wild 2 weeks.

1. you Spa Gomti nagar.

2. P Spa Gomti Nagar.

Counter - 2400 with FS..Bro, a little more hint will be sufficient, the names matches 2-3 spas.

MetaCafe
12-28-21, 13:13
Man what a wild 2 weeks.

1. you Spa Gomti nagar.

2. P Spa Gomti Nagar.

Counter - 2400 with FS.

Girl was Muslim so a little already in mood. Had to pay 1 k tip inside but amazing experience as it was morning and I was the 1st person...Please tell more about girl in 20's (College girl) and also drop pointer to get to spa.

NamelessKing
12-31-21, 21:13
Still wondering what was the name of ex wicket keeper. Can you tell name of hotel please that mentioned located at Neelkanth road?

Hello fellow mongers,

Then I want to spa in front of nova hospital in patrakar Puram gomtinagar. Very cheap spa and very unhygienic. 1 at counter and the girl agreed to do b2 b with HJ. 1.5 to girl. After finishing they used the towel on the bed and once done. They put it back (yuck) . I had to do a steam bath after I reached home.

Third was in Charbagh. There is a spa on 2nd floor of a hotel whose name means progress. Okayish girl but did a very nice erotic massage using lot of tongue. On flip she asked 2 k for b2 b with HJ. I negotiated 2.5 for BBBJ. It was high but girl was hot when nude and litte head couldn't say no. Rooms were clean and looked hygienic. Location not that great. 1.5 at counter and 2.5 total 4..

KaptaanBarbosa
01-01-22, 13:14
Still wondering what was the name of ex wicket keeper. Can you tell name of hotel please that mentioned located at Neelkanth road?I also couldn't locate it. Went to another spa, wasted 2. 5 k for only massage and nothing else even after asking. While going back to another known spa to kill the urge I saw this spa above latif restaurant but didn't want to risk it again.

Baba98
01-01-22, 13:42
1 month old report. I Was in Lko after gap of 2 years.

Was in Gomti Nagar area for work and get some spare time. On basis of Google search visited are spa near Taqwa circle. Counter charge 1500 negotiated and bring down to 1000. Inside no massage table but bed. Girl allotted miss S local. Not stop chatter box from 1st minute.

Petite body and friendly attitude. Popped quickly regarding extras. Everything on menu but skyrocket rates, so no response by me. Quoted 5 k for FS. Finally agreed in 1.5 k. Massage average for 30 minutes.

No DFK, CBJ and b2 b for some time. Service in missy and wot. Total damage 2.5 k. Place have heaters in room and attached bathrooms but not so clean.

NamelessKing
01-03-22, 11:59
Does Lhasa spa at Lucknow provides happy ending? In my last visit to Lhasa at different city, they declined. Let me know if Lucknow's Lhasa is any different.

RyanzDreamz
01-06-22, 18:24
Fourth was in gomtinagar Vivek khand. Very new spa above hotel with name of Pakistan ex wicket keeper on the Neelkanth road. This by far was my best experience. 1. 5 at counter. Girl was very very hot. NE. Receptionist said the same thing. Negotiate with girl and I had low hopes. When she began she started back and legs and then started with balls and it was heavenly. Then she started with duck even without asking.

She told she would do 2 k for B2B. I again persuaded and she did BBBJ for 3. And she was very fit and hot. Stuff like this you don't find even back home.

Anyways don't be too upset about how much I paid and if I overpaid and ruin prices for you guys. The reason I and for that matter many don't post is that we may end up paying up more sometimes but people are very harsh on those reports. Let me know if there is a unique experience in Lucknow I must try before I leave to go back.Does it provide FS?

Also what's the best method of contacting a spa, most of them deny FS / ES on messages so should I call them or just walk in?

NamelessKing
01-07-22, 11:37
Have you figured the name of the spa that's in the hotel which is named after Pakistani ex wicket keeper in vivek khand?

Does it provide FS?

Also what's the best method of contacting a spa, most of them deny FS / ES on messages so should I call them or just walk in?

RyanzDreamz
01-07-22, 19:27
Have you figured the name of the spa that's in the hotel which is named after Pakistani ex wicket keeper in vivek khand?The aRe Spa (rhymes with where honeybees live).

Do tell us about your experience.

NamelessKing
01-16-22, 07:31
I was in Agra for a day and decided to visit a spa. Searched on Google and found a spa in Kamlanagar with good reviews (my intention was to get extras as well of course). The name was Lhasa Spa located on the top floor of a hotel. Receptionist charged 2.3 k (bargained from 2.8 k) for Swedish massage for 1 HR. She herself gave the massage and skipped the bum, on asking to cover that, she declined. Also discussed about extras and she said they are not into those activities. Overall the massage was satisfactory but didn't actually get extra bit.

So, continued searching for more spas on G and J. The next destination was Citi mall but all shops were closed. Contacted these spas by getting their no from J but they didn't receive. After sometime they called back and told to come to Fatehabad road for new location. Suddenly all Spas near to Fatehabad road keep calling me, seems like J tells every relevant businesses what the customer is up to. This way visited few Spas on that road but didn't find the girls good enough.

Finally visited A spa (English translation of Sugandh) and found one girl to be fine. Counter charge was 1.6 k and the girl asked for 3 k for B2B (I should have bargained but I was new and didn't play my card right. She said it would be satisfactory). The massage was good but the act was not. She was very mechanical, finally gave the HJ with 2 fingers. Wasn't satisfied at all but didn't have the time to visit more spas near that area and had to leave the city.

Currently in Lucknow, visited a spa and planning to visit more. Would share the experience soon. Also, I'm looking for SP / Indies digits in lko.

GutlesShawk
01-17-22, 09:04
Does Lhasa spa at Lucknow provides happy ending? In my last visit to Lhasa at different city, they declined. Let me know if Lucknow's Lhasa is any different.Lhasa, O2, Jiva are pan India franchise that doesn't offers extras. Good massage only but Lucknow has untrained staff.

They have CCTVs installed in cabins also as a standard protocol.

So don't fall for their promises and promos on nearby or justdial unless you are looking for a plain vanilla massage with exorbitant counter fees.

NamelessKing
01-23-22, 17:09
Avoid following spas:

1. The Comfort massage and spa (Gomtinagar), near li eage hotel, the receptionist no. Ends with 817. Pathetic spa, the cabins are open from top, very small like 8 x6. Very unhygienic.

Took massage B2B and HJ package at 2 k. The therapist constantly asked for FS. Like 100 times for tip of 1 k. I refused every time. Pathetic massage as well as extras, I. E, B2B and HJ. Highly unrecommended.

2. Blossom, GN. All therapist were over weight, avoid unless you are into fatties.

3. Crystal, GN. Receptionist asked to show my face by removing mask. I left the place immediately as I thought it was completely unnecessary, and she said jao jao (go go). Don't think they respect clients.

NamelessKing
01-23-22, 22:00
Never had any action other than spas, I request senior members to PM me digits of reliable indie or SP for lucknow.

NamelessKing
01-24-22, 21:19
After filtering 95% scammers from locanto, got one SP who seems genuine, digits ending with 422. Claims to have Russians and afro as well, asked me to come at kamta high court.

Asked 3.5 k shot for Indian and 5.5 k shot for Russian. Attaching pics that he sent, please let me know if this guy is genuine.

Lachhipur Wala
01-25-22, 07:07
After filtering 95% scammers from locanto, got one SP who seems genuine, digits ending with 422. Claims to have Russians and afro as well, asked me to come at kamta high court.

Asked 3.5 k shot for Indian and 5.5 k shot for Russian. Attaching pics that he sent, please let me know if this guy is genuine.It seems that you are going to be scammed! Now Lucknow has ample foods but you are following wrong path. If you join any senior there, you can enjoy in little damage.

KaptaanBarbosa
01-25-22, 16:08
Have you figured the name of the spa that's in the hotel which is named after Pakistani ex wicket keeper in vivek khand?Tried the spa 1 month back in hope for the NE girl but she went home for Christmas and new year. Indian and thai was available. After much bargain receptionist agreed for 2000 for thai and 1500 for indian. Chose thai.

Well new built spa, indeed beautiful but no locks on door. Thai was old may be in late 30's. Started the massage with frequent teasing and touching. Jonny was hard in not time. After negotiation 3000 for FS still high price. Good things was, there were mirrors installed on walls and it feels good to see yourself fucking.

BBBJ=10/10 (good ball sucker).

Boobs=7/10.

Pussy=6/10.

CIM= dint asked.

Anal=dint asked.

Body=7/10.

Attitute=8/10.

Overall 8/10.

Still she sucked my balls like I will never forget.

NamelessKing
01-26-22, 09:53
NishLover bro was kind enough to provide SP Priya's no but after contacting her on WhatsApp, she hardly replied and provided pics of 1 girl only which was not what I am looking for (I prefer slim). Attaching the pics she provided.

Seniors, kindly provide some leads.

It seems that you are going to be scammed! Now Lucknow has ample foods but you are following wrong path. If you join any senior there, you can enjoy in little damage.

KaptaanBarbosa
01-26-22, 18:31
Guys I have too tried a lpt of spa. Wanted to try indie and full night. Want Delhi type of experience in lko. Please help. Thanks.

MetaCafe
01-27-22, 13:11
NishLover bro was kind enough to provide SP Priya's no but after contacting her on WhatsApp, she hardly replied and provided pics of 1 girl only which was not what I am looking for (I prefer slim). Attaching the pics she provided.

Seniors, kindly provide some leads.It seems like SP Priya is gone for long long sleep.

Few days ago my friend contacted her, her hubby received call.

And rates were high and line-up was below average.

Better avoid her for some days.

LeoBros
01-27-22, 16:12
It seems that you are going to be scammed! Now Lucknow has ample foods but you are following wrong path. If you join any senior there, you can enjoy in little damage.Check your inbox mate!

LittleBirdies
02-01-22, 16:56
Since I am doing WFH from few months in Varanasi till now have tried approximately all the known spas.

Full service is possible approximately all the spa barring fee high end one.

Tried various spa in Sigra and standard rates are 1 k for B2B and 1.5-2 k for full service. Spa in well known mall is open for anything in 1 K. These places are sure shot place for full service.

Tried 2 spa near to Assi ghat and paid 1.5 k for full service. Usual counter charges 1 k for all these spa.

Tried few more spa near to Lanka area and paid 1.5 k for full service.

Tried one spa near to sunderpur and now regular at this place and have tried approx all 6-7 therapists. Usual damage 1 k counter charge and 1 k for full service.

Happy to share the names of these spa and paying just half compared to Bangalore rates and getting full service.

If anyone having contact of any independent then please do share, now bored of spa.

Regards.

RockeyGupta
02-04-22, 18:32
Please post the number will be thankful to you.

Hey Lucknow People!!

Have an old contact of a SP. Don't remember the exact place as I went to Lucknow for some official work quite sometime back. He was in this business till Aug 2021 not sure post that.

He had vfm options and he himself dropped the bird at my hotel. A nice experience to remember.

DM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

NishLover
02-04-22, 20:15
It seems like SP Priya is gone for long long sleep.

Few days ago my friend contacted her, her hubby received call.

And rates were high and line-up was below average.

Better avoid her for some days.Yes she was corona positive so in hospital. Now regaing her health.

RajuraStogi01
02-04-22, 20:16
Since I am doing WFH from few months in Varanasi till now have tried approximately all the known spas.

Tried various spa in Sigra and standard rates are 1 k for B2B and 1.5-2 k for full service. Spa in well known mall is open for anything in 1 K. These places are sure shot place for full service.

Tried 2 spa near to Assi ghat and paid 1.5 k for full service. Usual counter charges 1 k for all these spa.

Tried one spa near to sunderpur and now regular at this place and have tried approx all 6-7 therapists. Usual damage 1 k counter charge and 1 k for full service.

Happy to share the names of these spa and paying just half compared to Bangalore rates and getting full service..Finally some report from vns. Can you please name a few good spas in vns.

NamelessKing
02-06-22, 14:53
Tried 2 good spas in Lucknow.

1. R spa, GN (name rhymes with what we call honeybees home).

This spa is discussed in few of previous reports as well, located above the restaurant (whose name is ex Pakistanis cricketer). Relatively new and very clean. Both NI and NE staffs are available. Asked to show lineup but receptionist said they don't show faces, so I asked for NE staff.

She sent miss L, the therapist was slim and good looking with dyed hair. She was from Nagaland and spoke good Hindi. Did pretty good job on massage but skipped bum. On asking to do bum massage as well, she asked if I'm going to take extra. I said what's on menu, she replied she can only do hand service which will cost 1 k. On agreeing, she removed the despo and did bum and complete groin area massage. In the end gave nice HJ. She didn't asked for money in the session, I gave it in the end which is a good practice, I don't want to go to my wallet to fetch the money in between a good massage. She said she will give b2 b in next visit, I didn't ask the damage tho. It was good experience overall.

Damage: 1.6 k counter (you can negotiate it further I believe)+1 k HJ.

2. S spa, GN (name is a bird's name, there is a movie on its name Black S*.

Located near virajkhand bus depot, isolated area and feel very safe. The receptionist asked for 2 k and didn't allow anything less, kinda fixed price. Good thing is they have Thais therapist.

Went to room and a Thai came, miss L. Did a good massage, started to give hints from the beginning, asked if I want bum massage and I said yes (why wouldn't I). Did a excellent bum and crack massage and she kept touching my balls. She covered whole body including head and champi.

Asked what extra I want, she said everything is on menu, HJ was 1 k and FS 4. 5 k. I was low on budget and didn't want to spend 1 k on HJ. She already did pretty much everything (massage wise) so why take HJ in 1 k. I said I can give 500 but she said no.

I must say Thai's are best at giving massages. NEs ranks 2nd and NIs are mediocre.

Damage: 2 k counter.

Note: Those who want to take FS at this S spa, choose the room wisely, I was assigned the room whose door open in reception area itself. No privacy.

LeoBros
02-06-22, 22:51
Trilateral point meeting is on the right side of arpit garments.

Trying to upload image clicked from road but unable to do so don't know why.Went for a stroll, there was blankspace.

Please confirm it bro.

LittleBirdies
02-07-22, 09:13
Due to covid 3rd wave, spa in malls are closed so you need to spa which are situated in buildings.

Try spa name started with Ink in Sunderpur, counter charge 1 k and 1 k for full service.

You can also try spa name for collection of star and another one precious metal name near to Assi ghat.

Finally some report from vns. Can you please name a few good spas in vns.

RajuraStogi01
02-09-22, 02:07
Due to covid 3rd wave, spa in malls are closed so you need to spa which are situated in buildings.

Try spa name started with Ink in Sunderpur, counter charge 1 k and 1 k for full service.

You can also try spa name for collection of star and another one precious metal name near to Assi ghat.Thanks mate. Will try them and post the experience.

Chat123
02-19-22, 13:12
Why there is no new activity in this thread is there no action going on.

NamelessKing
02-19-22, 19:39
Located at Alambagh, near Krishna Nagar metro station. Rooms were big but open from top. No doors just a see through cloth. Massage were okayish. In that kind of open room, I wouldn't dare to ask for extra. She didn't ask for it either.

Since people talked a lot about aura in Delhi forum I thought it might be same kind of experience here but it wasn't.

Counter: 1.8 k.

Lachhipur Wala
02-20-22, 03:34
Located at Alambagh, near Krishna Nagar metro station. Rooms were big but open from top. No doors just a see through cloth. Massage were okayish. In that kind of open room, I wouldn't dare to ask for extra. She didn't ask for it either.

Since people talked a lot about aura in Delhi forum I thought it might be same kind of experience here but it wasn't.

Counter: 1.8 k.You paid just double! Rate in spas is 1 k all including.

NamelessKing
02-20-22, 05:13
You paid just double! Rate in spas is 1 k all including.I don't know bro, infra wise this spa was bigger and little better, they also had a bodyguard at gate with a gun (LOL). Trying to say they had bigger expenses.

Receptionist didn't budge below 1.8 k when I quoted lower price. Anyways, they had no privacy in cabins, I regret visiting that place anyways.

Ptmahant
02-24-22, 21:05
Everyone has been talking about her way too much and I can't control anymore.

Can someone share details.

I don't have PM.

Any other way?

RajuraStogi01
02-25-22, 11:06

You can also try spa name for collection of star and another one precious metal name near to Assi ghat.Is "ink and style" the spa that started with Ink in Sunderpur?

Well I tried "ink and style" and the best option was the receptionist named "eyelid" in Hindi. The massage was decent but she didn't provide any extras, even when asked she told that she can call another girl for extras but she does not provide it. But did provide a massage to johny, not to completion though.

Will be trying assi ghat spas and will post the report.

If I am mistaken about the "Ink" spa sunderpur please do guide me.

LittleBirdies
02-25-22, 18:11
Yes. Everyone provides full service in this spa. Just you need to tell it's not your first time. Don't pay more than 1 k for FS.

Another good option is girl nameshake of Japanese company for gold music system.

Is "ink and style" the spa that started with Ink in Sunderpur?

Well I tried "ink and style" and the best option was the receptionist named "eyelid" in Hindi. The massage was decent but she didn't provide any extras, even when asked she told that she can call another girl for extras but she does not provide it. But did provide a massage to johny, not to completion though.

Will be trying assi ghat spas and will post the report.

If I am mistaken about the "Ink" spa sunderpur please do guide me.

NamelessKing
02-27-22, 17:03
Tng spa is located in Krishna nagar. The actual location is little ahead of what is shown in JD. I called the person and she guided me.

If the infrastructure and ambience matters to you, like me, then you won't find this spa great. Anyway, receptionist showed me the photos of staffs, I asked for face to face lineup and she obliged. Chose the one who was on slimmer side, unfortunately no NE staffs are employed at this spa, all are NI (Speaks bhojpuri, little gaon type).

This is the kind of spa where you mention your requirements and they will quote the money upfront, at the reception itself. I asked for B2B and BJ. Went to the room, it's okayish, the attached shower is just for namesake, you can wash your tool but forget about taking a bath or hot water. Anyways, namesake massage started (NI aren't at all good at giving a relaxing massage, so don't expect on that front, at least here), she obliged whatever I asked on extra front. Overall okayish session.

Personally I won't repeat here because I need little premium settings, a better massage and a good looking girl. Although many have tried this spa and found good enough for them as package is affordable here.

Damage: 1.5 k counter + 100 rs tip.

Next destination: O Thai spa (GN).

RajuraStogi01
02-28-22, 12:32
Yes. Everyone provides full service in this spa. Just you need to tell it's not your first time. Don't pay more than 1 k for FS.

Another good option is girl nameshake of Japanese company for gold music system.Will try that.

Tried "gold" in Hindi spa near assi ghat. It was decent, but only one staff is on the better side.

Found another good one near are. K Marble in mahmoorhanj, forgot the name of the place. It is worth trying. It too is located in a building as opposed to a mall.

LittleBirdies
03-01-22, 10:48
Is it name based on king of fruits name or something else?

Will try that.

Tried "gold" in Hindi spa near assi ghat. It was decent, but only one staff is on the better side.

Found another good one near are. K Marble in mahmoorhanj, forgot the name of the place. It is worth trying. It too is located in a building as opposed to a mall.

RajuraStogi01
03-02-22, 10:41
Is it name based on king of fruits name or something else?Its on the street on the right side on rk marbles. Just 50 meter ahead.

Mythic1
03-03-22, 03:27
Kanpur seems to be pretty barren recently from what I see on this forum unfortunately.

Last time I visited spa in Kanpur was the popular goomti spa next to sbi hdfc bank.

That building actually has to spas on 2 and 3rd floor upper ones seems more costly but has better girls imo and NE girls and I wasn't able to get FS on my visit counter charge 1. 2 k.

The one on the first floor has like 1 good one they provide lineup and FS counter charge was 1 k, do bring your own packet they waste time I feel.

Lachhipur Wala
03-03-22, 06:07
Anyone interested in joint mongering in Lucknow today, tomorrow?

RgBoy
03-06-22, 07:29
Visited this spa named Conclusion of Vedas in Hindi located on station road Charbagh area. Was quoted 4 k for B2B massage and FS. Johnny was hungry so made the stupid decision to go forward thinking I'll be able to bargain. The line up was small and average but thankfully not old. Didn't budge below 3 k saying that the service quality justifies the price. Went ahead with a girl who goes by the name of Shagun I think. Massage was below average and very basic. Girl was quite talkative after we got comfortable and post deed. No BJ. Only plain vanilla missionary. Wasn't worth the price.

Would not repeat.

RgBoy
03-06-22, 07:49
My second spa visit this week.

My last spa visit was kind of a mood killer. Went to the next one on my bucket list. This is named Khushboo in English and is also situated at station road Charbagh area. The lady on the phone refused to provide photos of the available staff probably because I'd never visited them before.

They offer massage B2B with FS at 2.5 k and massage with FS at 1.5. They had two short height staff available but told that they generally have more. Took one by the name Nisha. She was slightly old and short but looked decent. The other one seemed younger but wasn't my taste.

One downer of this place was that the rooms were basically made with aluminum partitions with open ceiling and I could literally hear some fellow monger talking and having fun with the other masseuse in the other cubicle.

Of the limited 7-8 MPs I've tried in Lucknow so far this one provided the best massage. Nothing out of the world but a decent massage that actually relaxes your muscles. So far the attitude of the girl was good. Proceeding to the main deed, the attitude of the girl changed and she said she doesn't do BJ even with see and also doesn't do doggy even when I had specifically confirmed from the reception. Proceed to finish myself in missionary.

Would probably repeat the place but not the girl as value for money.

Also, they had a heater blower in the room. Info probably useful for mongers wanting to warm their Johnny in peak winters.

RgBoy
03-06-22, 07:52
Of my limited mongering experience in Uttar Pradesh so far have only found mongering culture in NCR (obviously), Lucknow and Varanasi to some extent.

Can we please have a thread specially dedicated to Lucknow as I believe this city has a lot of offer but info is not that openly available.

RgBoy
03-06-22, 07:57
Similar experience for me here when I visited a couple of weeks back. Had heard that they have NE staff but didn't find any. Massage was pretty average but I've had worse in Lucknow. Don't remember the chick's name. 1.5 k FS with namesake massage.

Tng spa is located in Krishna nagar. The actual location is little ahead of what is shown in JD. I called the person and she guided me.

If the infrastructure and ambience matters to you, like me, then you won't find this spa great. Anyway, receptionist showed me the photos of staffs, I asked for face to face lineup and she obliged. Chose the one who was on slimmer side, unfortunately no NE staffs are employed at this spa, all are NI (Speaks bhojpuri, little gaon type).

This is the kind of spa where you mention your requirements and they will quote the money upfront, at the reception itself. I asked for B2B and BJ. Went to the room, it's okayish, the attached shower is just for namesake, you can wash your tool but forget about taking a bath or hot water. Anyways, namesake massage started (NI aren't at all good at giving a relaxing massage, so don't expect on that front, at least here), she obliged whatever I asked on extra front. Overall okayish session..

LittleBirdies
03-06-22, 08:30
Thanks bro, sure will try once get time.

Its on the street on the right side on rk marbles. Just 50 meter ahead.

RgBoy
03-08-22, 14:14
Hello,

Do you generally hop through MPs or do you have some SPs and Indies in mind?

RgBoy
03-08-22, 14:15
Hello,

Do you generally hop through MPs or do you have some SPs and Indies in mind?

Would be grateful if you can share some Indie contacts

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

RgBoy
03-08-22, 17:24
Has any brother tried booking in-calls, hotel room drops etc for short time or full night through skokka etc in Lucknow?

Would be great if you can share the experience and any pointers or FR.

NamelessKing
03-09-22, 12:16
Tried you spa (Kaynat. Translate that to English), located in GN near Ola office. NE as well as NI are available. There was one NE sitting at reception along with one local guy, not sure if that lady also a therapist.

I feel that lineup option was not available at these kind of spa so didn't ask, just said send some good NE. Rooms were good with attached shower, everything was hygienic. Rosie NE came, massage was good but extras were very exorbitant. HJ 1.5 k, B2B 3 k, FS 4-5 k, although the therapist was good but still didn't feel like paying so much, so I skipped extras and just enjoyed the good massage. Bad thing was these therapists don't negotiate, don't know why. Took the shower and left.

One more thing which I didn't like, there is one only AC per 2 rooms, meaning there is a hole between 2 rooms which causes you to overhear what's going on in next room and vice versa.

Counter: 1.8 k.

NamelessKing
03-11-22, 11:09
O spa is located near Singapore mall in GN. It's easy to locate with simple Google search. Both NE and NI staffs are available here.

I went to the room and to my surprise, the rooms were real big (2 normal spa rooms can fit there). Had attached shower, everything good hygiene wise. NE therapist came, small in height, very petite and apparently no boobs. Surprisingly she wasn't good with massage. Talked about extras, I forgot to ask about damage for FS, decided for B2B for 2 k. She was super cooperative and submissive. Did B2B with oil, complete naked and her boobs were not that small after she removed her clothes. Had a good session, she finished with HJ. Since I didn't have cover, I didn't ask for BJ (I am not up for BJ without cover or FS even with cover in spas). She asked me to join her in shower but I didn't, maybe because my all horniness were gone after cumming twice. I showered separately and left.

Damage: counter 1.6 k, inside 2 k.

NamelessKing
03-11-22, 11:13
You need to get the membership and then you can connect with seniors through PM.

Has any brother tried booking in-calls, hotel room drops etc for short time or full night through skokka etc in Lucknow?

Would be great if you can share the experience and any pointers or FR.

Adelleus
03-11-22, 17:25
Hey,

I am new in the mongering scene, and I have had a few bad past experiences regarding MPs, I will really appreciate if some senior member guides me through it.

Thankyou.

NewAdv16
03-14-22, 10:31
Hi friends,

I am in Varanasi for few days.

Any leads in Varanasi will be highly appreciated.

Indie / SP preferred.

But would love to try other fruits as well.

Thanks in advance.

Eldo5
03-14-22, 18:50
Hi.

I am looking for some good MP that offer FS in Kanpur. Details.

I have been to one on 80 ft Road but the quality of girls is quite village types, so need some more suggestions.

DM is open.

NamelessKing
03-19-22, 19:18
Tried following spas so far in Lucknow (listing only those which gave positive or neutral experiences, skipping negative ones).

-are (GN).

-S (GN).

-A (KN).

-TnG (KN).

-you (GN).

-O (GN. Near Singapore mall).

-O (GN. Near decathlon).

-SS (GN. Hindi translation Samundar ka Namak).

Most of them provides extra services (you can check details about each of them in my previous FRs). Have to say, Lucknow is definitely not dry.

NamelessKing
03-21-22, 08:27
Anyone know any spa in Lucknow where Russians / CIS are employed? I have tried local, NE and Thais, now want to experience Russian / CIS therapist.

Hast Mithun
03-27-22, 22:21
First of all, thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences here. I recently got introduced to this forum by a fellow mongerer on another site and after reading through some of the posts here, I decided to visit 'S' spa on Neelkanth Road. I was quoted 1700 which was non-negotiable. The spa is located on the first floor above a clinic. There were 4-5 people already waiting on the sofa when I entered and more and more started coming in afterwards. Didn't expect there to be so many people. I paid for the massage at the counter and didn't ask for NI NE etc as this was my first time. I waited for an hour and saw two NE meanwhile roaming around. One was pretty with good figure but the other one was chubby (not my type). Finally after an hour I was told to follow the chubby NEto a room inside. The ambience of the room was nice. The room was quite big with a king size bed, mirrors on the wall, a dressing counter and an attached shower. I changed and waited for the therapist to arrive. She came in after 5 min in her uniform and started massaging. The massage was pretty good but I was waiting for her to ask about extras. I didn't look at the time so was unsure of how much time had passed and so I myself asked her about what she has to offer. She told me that she can give HJ for 1000. I asked her if B2 B is possible and she replied that it is available but she will take 4000. I tried to negotiate for 2000 but she was not agreeing for anything less than 2500. Gave topless B2 b, TT FK and ended with HJ.

The experience was not as good as I had imagined maybe because she was very mechanical and gave 0 expressions. I'll give 2 out of 5.

After this I went to a vfm spa nearby which gave better experience for 1/4th of the amount I payed earlier.

BTW if anyone is interested in joint mongering please drop me a PM.

SmartHappyBoy
04-05-22, 00:38
I enquired about massage centers in Lucknow through JD app.

Immediately I got calls asking me to visit their places with an assurance that I will get Full Service by two girls in 3 k which seems too good to be true to me.

I just wanted to know if this is the standard rate and practice here or a kind of scam. Is it worth visiting them and what kind of staff and hygiene will be there?

Thanks in advance.

Chat123
04-05-22, 11:15

Immediately I got calls asking me to visit their places with an assurance that I will get Full Service by two girls in 3 k which seems too good to be true to me.

I just wanted to know if this is the standard rate and practice here or a kind of scam. Is it worth visiting them and what kind of staff and hygiene will be there?

Thanks in advance.You can get that kind of service in that price probably place will not be well maintained. BTW which spa is this.

NishLover
04-06-22, 19:07
Hey,

I am new in the mongering scene, and I have had a few bad past experiences regarding MPs, I will really appreciate if some senior member guides me through it.

Thankyou.Take the narrow lane just adjacent to dr k mehra. Walk 200 m you will find you h and glow. The spa has artificial grass as decoration. Ms shweta is inincharge you can give my ref.

SmartHappyBoy
04-08-22, 01:59
Got 4-5 calls with similar offerings. Didn't ask much since I was not sure whether they are genuine.

You can get that kind of service in that price probably place will not be well maintained. BTW which spa is this.

Lghtsv
04-08-22, 04:41
The SP is a women quoting 8 k for a night. Below are the few pics she send me.

Hast Mithun
04-09-22, 11:51
Got 4-5 calls with similar offerings. Didn't ask much since I was not sure whether they are genuine.I also got similar calls from various MPs when I enquired on JD. One lady told me to come to a famous landmark in aliganj and that she would guide me further. You can't even locate most of these MPs on Gmaps or JD itself. Didn't go there as I found better options.

KaptaanBarbosa
04-12-22, 12:31
Found this new agency on MR by name Rik* Sin*. . Dishes are quite exotic. 3500 shot and 11000 night. Also COD. Pics are quite tempting.

Has anyone tried him?

NishLover
04-14-22, 18:30
The SP is a women quoting 8 k for a night. Below are the few pics she send me.Can you share the so contact.

Jhakaas
04-15-22, 18:28
Went to PT spa 1500 counter. Chose Jenny / Jennifer. Good body figure, smooth skin, boobs-negligible. Good massage B2B & HJ for 2 k but with a promise of FS at the same price next time.

Anyone knows any therapist in Kanpur with BBBJ or any girl in PT spa.

GutlesShawk
04-17-22, 06:39
The SP is a women quoting 8 k for a night. Below are the few pics she send me.Third girl with black top and hair thrown over left shoulder is Ayesha best BBJ queen allows CIM she is quite tall over 5' 7".

Had her in 2019 before covid scare at SP Tasneem Fatima number ending 486 based in Jopling road for 5 k for 2 pops.

If you are getting the same girl try banging her it will be a fantastic experience.

HotGuy81
04-17-22, 07:43
Hi,

I am Micky. A vivid user of ISG for last 10 yrs. Great exp of mongering. And tis is my first post on ISG. Have e been reading only all these years.

Hope to add some FR soon as I now choose to be active.

Jhakaas
04-23-22, 10:52
Set up is in an apartment. Very cheap time spa 800 for 1 hour. Chose Pihu very mechanical type service no DFK, only CBJ banged her in missionary, doggy for 1.5 k.

But nice body with good boobs.

Will not repeat.

RgBoy
05-02-22, 07:13

Thanks in advance.Yes, if you'll try calling some spa / MP through JD, you'll get spammed by numerous other spas / MPs in that area. That's standard practice by JD for whichever service you search for.

Coming to scam bit. No it is not scam. Barring the high profile expensive spas that are actually famous for actual health based massages, almost all spas that I've tried in Lucknow have provided full service. Do note that here FS in MPs mostly means you'll get a basic massage and a shot in missionary or some provide BJ. Also, you generally only can choose one, either missionary PIV or BJ.

Birds are less open compared to cities like Delhi Kolkata so you should discuss beforehand at the reception.

Most spas didn't have very good infrastructure but are good for quick release.

The ones I've tried have been in the range of 1.5-2.5 K. Hussainganj, Alambagh and Gomti Nagar.

I don't like going to MPs in Lucknow anymore cause it's too mechanical.

RgBoy
05-02-22, 07:16

Thanks in advance.Also, I can't vouch for this but I've been told by three four chicks during our post fuck chit chats that spas etc. In Gomti nagar are more prone to Legal Action than the old city side.

Don't see any correlation myself though.

RgBoy
05-02-22, 07:27
My subsequent visit to this spa cause I happened to be near that area. Infrastructure and pricing same as before. This time also only two girls were available although the manager confirmed on call that there are more. Took the other girl Khushi. She chubby with big boobs. The manager insisted that I can take B2B for 500 extra which is otherwise 1000 extra so I went for it despite no mood. The bird claims to have worked in Delhi and kept whining that guys have lesser paying capacity in Lucknow.

She's on the heavier side so not my taste but massive boobs. Started with a sexy B2B rub but ended it it less than 2 minutes and started insisting on extra prepaid tip for good experience. Which was a mood killer. I gave her a small amount but she wasn't satisfied. Quickly finished deed in missionary and left.

The manager apologized for her behaviour and claimed to offer better service next time however I'm not keen on revisiting and he's previously not abided by his words.

This FR is from a couple of weeks back as I didn't get time to post.

My second spa visit this week.

My last spa visit was kind of a mood killer. Went to the next one on my bucket list. This is named Khushboo in English and is also situated at station road Charbagh area. The lady on the phone refused to provide photos of the available staff probably because I'd never visited them before.

They offer massage B2B with FS at 2.5 k and massage with FS at 1.5. They had two short height staff available but told that they generally have more. Took one by the name Nisha. She was slightly old and short but looked decent. The other one seemed younger but wasn't my taste.

One downer of this place was that the rooms were basically made with aluminum partitions with open ceiling and I could literally hear some fellow monger talking and having fun with the other masseuse in the other cubicle.

RgBoy
05-02-22, 07:37
Tried this Indie a couple of weeks back in Lucknow near Gomti Nagar. Met her through a mongering friend. 2.5 k-2.5 k for one round each plus hotel. Cooperative attitude with everything allowed except anal. Not a time watcher.

She's not going to give her contact but my purpose of posting this FR is to let my buddies know that indie action is available in Lucknow. Just more difficult to find. Peace. Looking forward to more indie experiences.

Have got numbers some new SPs near chinhat so looking forward to try.

SmartHappyBoy
05-07-22, 00:40
I am coming to Lucknow in the coming week on a work trip. Although I may be busy with work during most of the day.

I may get some leisure time in the evening.

Can any senior from this forum suggest pointers about MPs to visit nearby Charbagh and Mahanagar arears? I am looking for a nice massage session with extras (BJ is must).

My PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

RonyJane
05-08-22, 02:36
Hello everyone,

Hope you all are good.

I was planning my trip to lko and looking forward to have some fun Can seniors of this group guide what will be better MPs in Lko or SP.

Do share contacts of SPs or MILFs or couples in Lucknow.

Thanks in advance.

RonyJane
05-25-22, 18:12
Hi fellow mongers,

I m new to this forum and wanted to have some fun.

Can anyone share digits of SP Priya and other SPs number.

Thanks in advance.

RonyJane
05-26-22, 18:16
Hi fellow mongers,

I m new to this forum and wanted to have some fun.

Can anyone share digits of SP Priya and other SPs number.

Thanks in advance.Seniors reply I need help your support is appreciated.

PM is active.

Thanks.

Vvickky007
05-30-22, 19:25
Hi fam,

I am traveling to Kanpur, from Delhi for few days.

If any of the friend active in Kanpur can help out with few indi / SP contacts, I will happily return favour in Delhi.

Thanks,

Vik.

KaptaanBarbosa
06-04-22, 12:16

Happy to share the names of these spa and paying just half compared to Bangalore rates and getting full service.

If anyone having contact of any independent then please do share, now bored of spa.

Regards.Hi, can you please share details of vfm spa in varanasi, planing to visit next week. Thank you.

MyaMonger
06-04-22, 12:53
Hi bro,

Please give name (hints for name) on the spas in Lanka, Sunderpur, and Assi please. Planning a trip to Varanasi and would like to include some spas in the itinerary. Thanks in advance bro.

Regards.

SmartHappyBoy
06-06-22, 06:28
Visited Lucknow recently on some business trip. The schedule was very packed and I could not get enough time to explore the area.

One my last day, I went to Gmti Ngr to meet one of my old friend and while returning I saw one massage centre. Place was not very good and I decided to leave but became convinced after assurance of good service by the counter lady. In the beginning itself, I was asked what I want- Massage or service? I said both and I was asked to pay 2 K. Then I went inside a dark rom. A village type girl came and started massage (worst till date), and she told that she will provide only massage and another girl will provide service. Once she left, there comes another girl, too rude. She simply laid down, gave me a cover and asked my to start. WTF.

I touching, no kissing, not even the top access. Just the bulshit.

Will never repeat again.

GoelRahul
06-06-22, 16:35
Hi,

Can any bro provide good contacts and approx damages for Lucknow? Also, if anybody knows whether Clarks Awadh is girl friendly or not. Thanks in Advance.

ChillGags
06-06-22, 17:46
Hi,

Can any bro provide good contacts and approx damages for Lucknow? Also, if anybody knows whether Clarks Awadh is girl friendly or not. Thanks in Advance.Check your PM.

GoelRahul
06-06-22, 17:55
Check your PM.Thanks bro, will check it out!! Waiting for other responses also. Do let me know if you know about the Clarks Awadh part as well.

LittleBirdies
06-07-22, 12:32
Shared the info in PM. Banaras is heaven for mongering compare to shitty Bangalore. Here everything is costly and no guarantee of good service.

Hi bro,
Please give name (hints for name) on the spas in Lanka, Sunderpur, and Assi please. Planning a trip to Varanasi and would like to include some spas in the itinerary. Thanks in advance bro.

King6969
06-08-22, 10:18
Third girl with black top and hair thrown over left shoulder is Ayesha best BBJ queen allows CIM she is quite tall over 5' 7".

Had her in 2019 before covid scare at SP Tasneem Fatima number ending 486 based in Jopling road for 5 k for 2 pops.

If you are getting the same girl try banging her it will be a fantastic experience.Hey, would really appreciate if you could share SP tasneem's contact and any other SP / indie contacts you have in Lucknow. PMs open.

Lachhipur Wala
06-09-22, 04:53
Hey, would really appreciate if you could share SP tasneem's contact and any other SP / indie contacts you have in Lucknow. PMs open.If anyone knows about ayesha, pm her contact.

Eldo5
06-09-22, 20:04
Hi fam,

I am traveling to Kanpur, from Delhi for few days.

If any of the friend active in Kanpur can help out with few indi / SP contacts, I will happily return favour in Delhi.

Thanks,

Vik.Kanpur is quite dead. IMO.

RockeyGupta
06-12-22, 18:10
Hey, would really appreciate if you could share SP tasneem's contact and any other SP / indie contacts you have in Lucknow. PMs open.Request if anyone can share SP number for Lucknow on PM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

RockeyGupta
06-12-22, 18:12
Hi,

Request if anyone can share SP contact in Lucknow.

Thanks.

GutlesShawk
06-13-22, 11:51
If anyone knows about Ayesha, PM her contact.As per my telecom today Ayesha and Naaz both are on a contract booking in a place near Delhi called sahibabad.

Will share their contact details with you as soon as they are back.

Tentatively by 18 or 19 July.

LeoBros
06-13-22, 20:48
As per my telecom today Ayesha and Naaz both are on a contract booking in a place near Delhi called sahibabad.

Will share their contact details with you as soon as they are back.

Tentatively by 18 or 19 July.No pm bro, how to contact you?

Bald Cape
06-14-22, 09:48
Visited Lucknow recently on some business trip. The schedule was very packed and I could not get enough time to explore the area.

One my last day, I went to Gmti Ngr to meet one of my old friend and while returning I saw one massage centre. Place was not very good and I decided to leave but became convinced after assurance of good service by the counter lady. In the beginning itself, I was asked what I want- Massage or service? I said both and I was asked to pay 2 K. Then I went inside a dark rom. A village type girl came and started massage (worst till date), and she told that she will provide only massage and another girl will provide service. Once she left, there comes another girl, too rude. She simply laid down, gave me a cover and asked my to start. WTF.

I touching, no kissing, not even the top access. Just the bulshit.

Will never repeat again.Never go to any massage parlour where service is discussed at the counter. Lot of good places are there in Lucknow. Generally Rule is 1 K counter charge that is for massage and inside you can ask the girl. You can inform at the counter to send a cooperative girl and they will do so. There whatever money you give to the girl goes directly to her so she is more cooperative.

Typical rates are.

500 HJ.

1000 BJ.

1500 B2B / Full Service.

Sadeep
06-15-22, 12:09
Hi guys,

I'm in Kanpur for a month and I will be really grateful if some of you can share your SP, Indie or MP contacts with me. I'm really missing action here, and your help will be great. If you want, I can share in return my contacts in whole Delhi NCR (Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi etc) and Pune, Goa and some other cities.

Cheers!

Bald Cape
06-15-22, 13:03
Hi,

Just came in contact with him via online channels. Attaching the picks of the birds he has sent.

Let me know if he is genuine or fraud.

Thanks.

Bald Cape.

Ptmahant
06-20-22, 12:19
I have found a lot of escort services and SP asking for booking price to reveal location and photos.

I know they are fake and sometimes too good to be true.

But has anyone hit any luck with them, or found any genuine service even after paying?

Ptmahant
06-20-22, 12:24
Are the escort services adn fake SPs asking for advance are geneuine?

Obviously they arent but has anyone hit any luck with it?

NamelessKing
06-21-22, 18:09
What's the point in trying luck if you know already that they are not 99% but 100% fake. Stay away from advance payment scammers.

Are the escort services adn
fake SPs asking for advance are geneuine?
Obviously they arent but has anyone hit any luck with it?

Lachhipur Wala
06-22-22, 10:27
What's the point in trying luck if you know already that they are not 99% but 100% fake. Stay away from advance payment scammers.Lucknow has great foods but mongers not contribute. Due to this we remain hungry or fall prey to scams. Jago Lucknow walo!

LittleBirdies
07-01-22, 04:54
I have shared Varanasi spa details to more than 5-6 people but no one posted any FR.

Guys let's keep this forum alive by posting the FR. Varanasi is vibrant city and approximately all spa provides extra.

MyaMonger
07-03-22, 05:55
I have shared Varanasi spa details to more than 5-6 people but no one posted any FR.

Guys let's keep this forum alive by posting the FR. Varanasi is vibrant city and approximately all spa provides extra.My trip to Varanasi did not happen as planned. Will write FR as soon as my trip takes place.

FountainHead
07-03-22, 18:11
Plan to visit Lucknow for a short while this week. Is the Siddh spa at Hyatt any good these days?

Used to have a horny NI Neelam in the pre covid days. Was a little bulky but used to give excellent service in the most cheerful way.

Never go to any massage parlour where service is discussed at the counter. Lot of good places are there in Lucknow. Generally Rule is 1 K counter charge that is for massage and inside you can ask the girl. You can inform at the counter to send a cooperative girl and they will do so. There whatever money you give to the girl goes directly to her so she is more cooperative.

Typical rates are.

500 HJ.

1000 BJ.

1500 B2B / Full Service.

SmartHappyBoy
07-05-22, 01:17
Thanks bro for your suggestions.

Actually I do not have much idea about Lucknow and due to the busy schedule, I could not explore also. But I will definitely follow your advice in future.

However, it will be nice if you can give some pointers about the massage parlour in Lucknow where I can get good BJ.

Thanks once again.

Never go to any massage parlour where service is discussed at the counter. Lot of good places are there in Lucknow. Generally Rule is 1 K counter charge that is for massage and inside you can ask the girl. You can inform at the counter to send a cooperative girl and they will do so. There whatever money you give to the girl goes directly to her so she is more cooperative.

Typical rates are.

500 HJ.

1000 BJ.

1500 B2B / Full Service.

Bhaisahab
07-10-22, 17:46

Actually I do not have much idea about Lucknow and due to the busy schedule, I could not explore also. But I will definitely follow your advice in future.

However, it will be nice if you can give some pointers about the massage parlour in Lucknow where I can get good BJ.

Thanks once again.Go to the place which contains everything and ask for Thai. You shall not be disappointed.

TheGob69
07-11-22, 18:43
A while back, I decided to look for escorts in Lucknow. I collected many numbers, many of which were fake. But I have few, which seem genuine. They seem genuine as the SP did not asked for any booking payment, only asked for cash. I left Lucknow after that, but I will visit soon. Anyone who wants to have those contacts can DM me. Do tell me if they turn out to be genuine.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Member #4792
07-16-22, 07:23
Finally met a young indi in varanasi, she basically studies in BHU.

So last Sunday I was swiping through bumble and one of the profile said looking for sugar daddy, super swipped, she matched.

After an hour and gift offers, she finally agreed to meet.

No money discussed.

She is new probably was her first experience, said she needs money to continue her hobbies like painting and reading and clothing.

After an hour of car ride, and chit chat enter my hand inside her pant while driving, she was wet, kept convincing to approach a hotel but she was declining, she even said she doesn't have ID physically.

Later on she agreed for hotel, managed a friend's regeular hotel, didn't need to present the ID in real, whatsapp copy was enough though a pathetic property.

She is small, must be 4'7" - 5'3" feet, must have been around 50 kgs, fair, very cute boobies, small but firm and attractive.

Sucked well, and hell tight pussy, fucked her very hard, she was in all pain, wants to be dominated and even slapped.

Spanked her to her will and slapped too. Came on face.

While the session she was like I expect 3 k for 3-4 hours, I felt it was ok to pay for her quality of educated chick plus I am sure I will be able to meet her friends some day, though she is presently saying noone knows, most are virgins and shit.

Pro.

Tight pussy.

Multiple shots.

Feel of domination.

Boobs.

420 friendly.

Educated and can talk about anything.

Con.

New.

Doesn't know much positions.

Needs time to rest LOL.

Small and light.

Didn't take cum in mouth.

Insisted for better session in next meeting, I would avoid as I am more into experienced, milfy pussies.

Contact available to swap.

Also would like to highlight that bumble is awesome, have been discovering lots of pussies there, please give it a try.

SmartHappyBoy
07-17-22, 07:36
Go to the place which contains everything and ask for Thai. You shall not be disappointed.Thanks for the response bro.

But I do not have much idea in Lko and what are the places that contain everything and whether they have Thai staff.

Still, I will remember your advice.

Bhaisahab
07-18-22, 13:58
Thanks for the response bro.

But I do not have much idea in Lko and what are the places that contain everything and whether they have Thai staff.

Still, I will remember your advice.It's a much talked about spa near the famous cab company office. They have a Thai whose name starts with and.

Bald Cape
07-19-22, 08:07

Thanks once again.Almost all MP offer BJ.

Which area you are looking for and will guide you to at least couple of parlours there.

Bald Cape
07-19-22, 08:10
Plan to visit Lucknow for a short while this week. Is the Siddh spa at Hyatt any good these days?

Used to have a horny NI Neelam in the pre covid days. Was a little bulky but used to give excellent service in the most cheerful way.Been there once recently have a membership of Hyatt. Massage was good but rest of the service is better outside. Also they start with high charges so takes more time to negotiate and during last visit didn't do any extra as girl was asking 1.5 K for HJ and 3 for B2B.

When I am really horny I pay 1 K for HJ.

Lachhipur Wala
07-20-22, 03:22
Almost all MP offer BJ.

Which area you are looking for and will guide you to at least couple of parlours there.Suggest spas near charbaagh or any metro station nearby, offering BJ etc.

Bald Cape
07-20-22, 13:57
Suggest spas near charbaagh or any metro station nearby, offering BJ etc.Krishna Nagar Metro station: New Dream Spa.

Near Charbagh: Vedanta Spa.

I generally avoid charbagh spa not hygenic.

You can also try Saboey Spa gokhle marg. Full service. 1 afro couple of Thai are available there.

NamelessKing
07-20-22, 17:45
It's better to not write names of spas directly. You must have seen people give hints rather than straight names in their post.

Anyways, what was the counter and inside damages in that S Spa (Gokhale marg)?

Krishna Nagar Metro station: New Dream Spa.

Near Charbagh: Vedanta Spa.

I generally avoid charbagh spa not hygenic.

You can also try Saboey Spa gokhle marg. Full service. 1 afro couple of Thai are available there.

Bald Cape
07-22-22, 17:18
It's better to not write names of spas directly. You must have seen people give hints rather than straight names in their post.

Anyways, what was the counter and inside damages in that S Spa (Gokhale marg)?They start with 3 K but for local you can get down to 1. 2 K and for Thai or African 2 K.

I paid 2 K.

UngaBang
07-31-22, 11:42
Thanks to LittleBirdies for sharing some spas.

Just spent 3 weeks in banaras. Totally vibrant and amazing place. I had so much fun and found so many spas.

Adding to LittleBirdies FR, I found great spas in sigra and chanderpur. Best ones I found were in sigra.

JustDial is the best option to get spa contacts. Youll need this since finding spas here is not easy. Most of them are very well hidden.

I couldn't find any indies in Banaras, but most of the spas provide FS. For those that do, you can chat with the girl and many agree to visit outside the spa too. I took numbers of some but didn't try since spa scene was so good.

Some spas will ask to pay for FS upfront. Tell them you just need a massage. When you're inside talk to the girl. Otherwise things might be too mechanical.

SuperKinGxxx
07-31-22, 17:49
Hello brother,

Do you have paid subscription in bumble?

Not able to PM you. Can you open your PM.

SPK.

Finally met a young indi in varanasi, she basically studies in BHU.

So last Sunday I was swiping through bumble and one of the profile said looking for sugar daddy, super swipped, she matched.

After an hour and gift offers, she finally agreed to meet.

No money discussed.

She is new probably was her first experience, said she needs money to continue her hobbies like painting and reading and clothing.

After an hour of car ride, and chit chat enter my hand inside her pant while driving, she was wet, kept convincing to approach a hotel but she was declining, she even said she doesn't have ID physically.

Later on she agreed for hotel, managed a friend's regeular hotel, didn't need to present the ID in real, whatsapp copy was enough though a pathetic property.

She is small, must be 4'7" - 5'3" feet, must have been around 50 kgs, fair, very cute boobies, small but firm and attractive.

Sucked well, and hell tight pussy, fucked her very hard, she was in all pain, wants to be dominated and even slapped.

Spanked her to her will and slapped too. Came on face.

While the session she was like I expect 3 k for 3-4 hours, I felt it was ok to pay for her quality of educated chick plus I am sure I will be able to meet her friends some day, though she is presently saying noone knows, most are virgins and shit.

Pro.

Tight pussy.

Multiple shots.

Feel of domination.

Boobs.

420 friendly.

Educated and can talk about anything.

Con.

New.

Doesn't know much positions.

Needs time to rest LOL.

Small and light.

Didn't take cum in mouth.

Insisted for better session in next meeting, I would avoid as I am more into experienced, milfy pussies.

Contact available to swap.

Also would like to highlight that bumble is awesome, have been discovering lots of pussies there, please give it a try.

NishLover
08-04-22, 17:33
Can someone send me the details of this wg.

Bhaisahab
08-06-22, 14:53
Can someone give some clues of big boobed masseuses.

Bhaisahab
08-07-22, 08:44
Can someone give some clues of big boobed masseuses.I meant in Lucknow.

Indiannewt
08-15-22, 21:56
Went for MP hunting from JD. Read this thread to get a few names. Went to Aam (in Eng) Spa and one near Hotel ahead of aam spa. Aam spa had a good collection of girl. I'm only into petite girls, so one fitted in my category, but they allowed just B2B and HJ. Nothing more. Talked to girl in private but still No. And B2B offered here is nothing like what's offered in Delhi or Mumbai.

Then went to Khushi (in Eng) Spa. Like all MP, it was in a shady area though just adjacent to a big hotel. 4th floor. They allowed FS. Offered two birds. One MILF and one petite. Chose Petite.

Not a looker but also not a time looker. Was tight as hell. Might be new to this trade. Had paid for full one HR (counter charge 1 K). Paid girl 1.5 K. Squeezed the boobs to heart's content and then banged her in doggy, standing up, holding her in air (yes she was thin and light) and finished in miss. She didn't offer HJ or BJ, just plain vanilla shot.

Anyone having any contacts of Indi, do connect.

Roshan Singh
08-22-22, 12:43
Hello guys,

Firstly I don't post much nowadays. Earlier had posted few reviews but it was in Bombay forum. I am settled in Bombay but visit Lucknow regularly. Looking for anyone who's interested in mongering in Lucknow together this week then lets connect.

Roshan Singh
08-22-22, 18:43
Located in Hyatt Regence. As it is one of the top hotel chains the spa is as hygienic as any spa can be. Super spacious rooms with attached bathroom and washroom. All top notch stuff. I called them late so they somehow managed me as last client. NE therapist, looked well maintained, gave some type of feet wash before starting. Shifted on the massage table had a wonderful massage. Not much talking so I didn't pop the extra questions but had bum massage with dispo almost half down then a full bum massage with towel. While on back the massage was also good with occasional ball touch which didn't feel intentional so didn't took it forward. May be it was the first time so no action or else it is a premium place so may never have extras. Planning to go next time soon then I will ask for extra if condition seem fit. Excellent massage and even better steam room for 4.5 k. I know its expensive but for a premium place I don't mind paying whether extra or not. If someone wants to experience 5 star spa experience with steam in terms of hygiene room size etc in Lucknow then it is a must.

UngaBang
08-26-22, 17:44
Tried a bunch more spas since last FR. Here are some stuff which might help others:

Essentially in Varanasi jd is king. When you receive calls or enquire on jd ask for the price of massage. If price is about 2.5 k, this means it can be haggled down to 2 k but the place will probably only provide b2 be and mostly B2B sucks in Varanasi apart from few exceptions (aam, pari).

If the place asks for less, like 800 or 1 k this means that it provides FS. Shadier the place, better the services.

Do not visit any of the spas which have proper shops but try to find makeshift shady spas.

To avoid:

Global, universal, Buddha, Aroma. All these places provide sub standard services at high prices. Can't really name shady ones because they keep opening and closing.

In these shady spas try to woo women and nudge them for meeting outside. Its not that easy. Have been successful only once after trying numerous times.

If anyone can share any sp or indie in Varanasi, would be great. Can reciprocate with Chandigarh spa pointers, Delhi and Bangalore contacts.

MsiKid
08-26-22, 19:24
I have been posting in Delhi forum here, several years ago. Have not done mongering for a long time. I recently went to a MP in Lucknow, in H-ganj behind central bank. I went for purely massage only. Decent spa, with good massage services. Anyway, this time I got a new therapist. Her massage skills were average (3. 5/5). Got a decent B2 be (4/5). While nude, I have to say she was beautiful and sexy (4. 5/5), and I got quite turned on. Damage for B2 be = 2 K (she was quoting more). I will be returning to this spa for good massage by other therapists. I may not repeat her, although nothing against her frankly.

MsiKid
08-26-22, 19:32
My second MP experience in Lucknow. This time in G Nagar "Sacred Ash". The spa is near is premium "alkahol" shop. Rs. 1500 for 45 minute massage. The spa itself is somewhat poorly maintained (although I did not find any cleanliness / hygiene issues). Got a NI therapist (Ms. S). Her massage was surprisingly good. Although lacking in sophisticated skills, she put in good pressure on all parts, and was sincere in giving the massage. At the end of massage, she asked whether I am interested in extras. HJ, BJ, B2 be. All available at reasonable costs. I had a good bum massage and HJ for 500. Her attitude was good, sincere, co-operative and respectful. Will certainly repeat if I am in a mood for extras.

AryanB
08-26-22, 23:20
Talking about hygienic spas, H2 T near NN crossing is a decent place to get a good massage. They have good collection of NE staff. Rates are on the higher side. They won't come down from 2 k at counter but the ambience of the place and quality of massage justifies the cost. Had Ms KD from Nagaland. She gave a good relaxing massage with the right amount of pressure. After 40 minutes she herself asked for extras and quoted 2. 5 k for B2B and came down to 2 k instantly without any haggling. Those boobs were massive. Skin as usual flawless like most NE girls. Overall a satisfying experience.

Lachhipur Wala
08-28-22, 11:30
Talking about hygienic spas, H2 T near NN crossing is a decent place to get a good massage. They have good collection of NE staff. Rates are on the higher side. They won't come down from 2 k at counter but the ambience of the place and quality of massage justifies the cost. Had Ms KD from Nagaland. She gave a good relaxing massage with the right amount of pressure. After 40 minutes she herself asked for extras and quoted 2. 5 k for B2B and came down to 2 k instantly without any haggling. Those boobs were massive. Skin as usual flawless like most NE girls. Overall a satisfying experience.Thanks for a report on ne girl in Lucknow. Did you collect her contact? More such posts are requested.

AryanB
08-30-22, 19:28
Thanks for a report on ne girl in Lucknow. Did you collect her contact? More such posts are requested.Didn't ask for her contact. As per the reception guy there are 7 NE staff at that spa. I'll explore other options on my next visit to Lko.

KaptaanBarbosa
09-10-22, 19:53
Has anyone tried him number ending 944. Talks with respect pics sent seems genuine, no advance asked.

Lachhipur Wala
09-16-22, 05:19
Has anyone tried him number ending 944. Talks with respect pics sent seems genuine, no advance asked.Scam! Avoid. Lucknow is filled with SP, inde, spas but mongers are in solitary confinement. They don't interact or post. So scammers are flourishing.

Bald Cape
09-29-22, 12:09
Hi,

Went to this spa near SSP office with meaning virasat. Spa was half Decent clean but Towels were smelling a bit of oil.

Which I have noticed in most of MP these days even after asking for fresh towel it was a bit smelling.

They send a local chick with name meaning Dream. Pretty talkative and 20 minutes in the massage she asked the question. Nearly everything is on the table and she offered B2B, HJ with bum massage and said FS after few days.

I was going after a big gap so just opted for HJ with bum massage. Since it was my 1st time there so didn't haggle much.

Counter Charges 1 K.

HJ 0.8 K.

Attitude: 10/10.

Figure: 6/10.

VFM: yes.

Will repeat the spa and may be the girl.

Lachhipur Wala
10-01-22, 03:47
Hi,

Went to this spa near SSP office with meaning virasat. Spa was half Decent clean but Towels were smelling a bit of oil.

Which I have noticed in most of MP these days even after asking for fresh towel it was a bit smelling.

They send a local chick with name meaning Dream. Pretty talkative and 20 minutes in the massage she asked the question. Nearly everything is on the table and she offered B2B, HJ with bum massage and said FS after few days.

I was going after a big gap so just opted for HJ with bum massage. Since it was my 1st time there so didn't haggle much..You are paying too high. Maximum rate is 1.5 k for all inclusive.

CodApple
10-07-22, 20:56
Hello brothers.

I am visiting Kanpur for a day and need some VFM contacts. My PM is open please. Help would be appreciated.

Rajjo15
10-10-22, 08:39
Hello fellow mongers,

Johnny was missing action for quite a while. So searched the web and zeroed down on two spas. One is just besides Bus station above KFC.

Asked for counter charges and was quoted 1.8 k. Bargained to 1 k. Was assigned a NI girl, and she started massaging. After around 20 minutes of namesake massage popped the question of extras.

Everything was on offer except FS because it was my first time there. Chose B2B for 1 k and it was ok ok kind of FS.

Report:

Cleanliness / hygiene- 4/10 as the towels were smelling which I mentioned to the reception and they assured that it will be addressed.

Girl- 7/10 Girl had nice melons which were delight to suck.

Location- 10/10 easy to reach with basement parking.

WIR- maybe if I get FS or better therapist.

Damages 1 k reception + 1 k therapist.

KaptaanBarbosa
10-12-22, 10:48
They had NI and thai. Booked in advance for thai. Spa was very badly maintained. Thai girl named sophia must be in 30's entered. 20 minutes into the massage asked for extras, everything was on table. Went for FS, girl maintained good hygienic cleaned her mouth and pussy before deed. What a BBBJ she gives. I changed my mind in middle to CIM. After deed again massage started with proper streching and pressure point. Had to say massage was awesome.

DFK-7.

BBBJ-10.

FS-Didn't do.

CIM-yes.

Counter 1000 (gave 800 first but guy asked extra 200).

Overall=2000 + 100 (condom didn't use) +1000 counter =3100.
Pics attached

Lachhipur Wala
10-12-22, 17:08
Hello fellow mongers,

Johnny was missing action for quite a while. So searched the web and zeroed down on two spas. One is just besides Bus station above KFC.

Asked for counter charges and was quoted 1.8 k. Bargained to 1 k. Was assigned a NI girl, and she started massaging. After around 20 minutes of namesake massage popped the question of extras.

Everything was on offer except FS because it was my first time there. Chose B2B for 1 k and it was ok ok kind of FS.

Report:

Cleanliness / hygiene- 4/10 as the towels were smelling which I mentioned to the reception and they assured that it will be addressed.

Girl- 7/10 Girl had nice melons which were delight to suck.

Location- 10/10 easy to reach with basement parking.

WIR- maybe if I get FS or better therapist.

Damages 1 k reception + 1 k therapist.Many thanks for writing such informative post in a dry city! I saw many ads and received calls from spas in Allahabad but could not try due to fear of scam. But now ready to try. Write more about spas in Allahabad.

Lghtsv
10-13-22, 06:56
Hello fellow mongers does anyone actually have any genuine contacts of MP, indies in Lucknow. Any help will be appreciated.

NishLover
11-02-22, 13:30
Found this indi. It's vfm.

Total GFE and cooperative. Everything on menu except anal.

Face 6/10.

Body 8.5/10.

GFE 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Damage 3000/1 HR /2 shots.

UpJohn1234
11-11-22, 08:21
Hi,

I will be in a business trip in Noida for a few days and I would like some pointers for Spas / MPs and name of therapists that provide good service.

I can help with spa and MP details for Guwahati, Assam. My PM is active.

Thanks!

KaptaanBarbosa
11-14-22, 17:02
Tried my usual spa. Rose thai mid 30's entered. Good body gave good massage for 30 min. Asked for extras, settled 3 k for FS. Everything.

DFK=8.

BBBJ=10.

OVERALL =8.

DAMAGE =1 k +3 k inside.

Aloochaap1223
11-22-22, 08:52
Guys, any luck in Kanpur?

Bald Cape
11-22-22, 10:05
Hey Guys,

My subscription lapsed but now they are not accepting credit cards and on payment page its showing bitcoin only. I don't want to make a binance login just for this any pointers?

Chat123
11-22-22, 15:46
Hey Guys,

My subscription lapsed but now they are not accepting credit cards and on payment page its showing bitcoin only. I don't want to make a binance login just for this any pointers?Use localbitcion site to purchase bitcoin and send bitcoin from there.

Chat123
11-22-22, 15:47
Tried my usual spa. Rose thai mid 30's entered. Good body gave good massage for 30 min. Asked for extras, settled 3 k for FS. Everything.

DFK=8.

BBBJ=10.

OVERALL =8.

DAMAGE =1 k +3 k inside.Which lake spa where counter charge is 1 k?

Eldo5
11-22-22, 18:58
Guys, any luck in Kanpur?Check out above IDBI (as far as I can remember) near gumti 5.

AryanB
11-24-22, 19:14
Found this indi. It's vfm.

Total GFE and cooperative. Everything on menu except anal.

Face 6/10.

Body 8.5/10.

GFE 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Damage 3000/1 HR /2 shots.You forgot to share the pic.

RonyJane
11-26-22, 07:01
Hi everyone.

I am looking for VFM contacts in Lucknow.

If anyone has please share.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Vvickky007
11-27-22, 13:32
Hi Fam.

I am looking for decent contacts in Lucknow.

Staying here for next couple of days.

Please share, if anyone has.

I can reciprocate with some Delhi ncr contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Vick.

LittleBirdies
12-03-22, 22:54
I am visiting Banaras in next few weeks and this time wants to try inde. Having fair idea about spa but never tried inde in Banaras.

Any kind soul please share if having any leads.