View Full Version : Uttar Pradesh

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Admin
12-31-99, 17:00

Admin
12-31-99, 17:00

Lachhipur Wala
02-09-14, 12:49
After many requests from mongers for different cities of you. P. I am starting this thread and request all to contribute! The very 1st report is from Allahabad. Nowdays a gem, very young, cute fair is seen in meerganj, rld. She is in corner two storey house of kapoor gali. Charge 700 / hr which is high in this rld but less for this girl. I tried to bargain but she refused. Negative point is the room. Try for taking out.

Member #4792
02-10-14, 16:35
A separate thread for UP was much needed, I belong to Varanasi, have heard a lot about Meerganj, could you please instruct for the place with suggestion, also took number of the girl?

After many requests from mongers for different cities of you. P. I am starting this thread and request all to contribute! The very 1st report is from Allahabad. Nowdays a gem, very young, cute fair is seen in meerganj, rld. She is in corner two storey house of kapoor gali. Charge 700 / hr which is high in this rld but less for this girl. I tried to bargain but she refused. Negative point is the room. Try for taking out.

Lachhipur Wala
02-10-14, 18:32
A separate thread for UP was much needed, I belong to Varanasi, have heard a lot about Meerganj, could you please instruct for the place with suggestion, also took number of the girl?Already pointed her location. U can easilly find her on staircase with mobile in hand.

Nxtgen Mgr
02-10-14, 23:07
This is good thread to start with for UP. Would really appreciate and would be looking forward for reports from Lucknow. Heard that city still has some charm left from the golden days.

Thanks

Aus41
02-21-14, 10:42
Hi guys,

I am in Gorakhpur till 15th of March.

I need some good fun with girls.

I can spend 1000 per hour.

Anybody can suggest me any place where I can find girl in Gorakhpur.

Thanks

Sunnt
02-23-14, 02:04
Thanks to develop new forum for up and I hope it would really help to access, recently m going to stay in gorakhpur for my new work for long time, if any fellow monger will input, most welcome and would be appreciated effort, thanks all happy mongering

Lachhipur Wala
02-23-14, 16:16
Thanks to develop new forum for up and I hope it would really help to access, recently m going to stay in gorakhpur for my new work for long time, if any fellow monger will input, most welcome and would be appreciated effort, thanks all happy mongeringBut very few reports are appearing! For Gorakhpur, you should try nepal at border. There is rld as I heard.

Member #4792
02-28-14, 20:29
Had a sexy chick in Varanasi for 2 shots damage was 6k girl is superb, said will stay for 5 more days if anybody near by especially the Gorakhpur and Allahabad guys, you must visit her.

Will post pics soon, currently on mobile.

Lachhipur Wala
03-02-14, 16:28
Would be in Lucknow on 7-9 March. Any help / company will be thanked.

Lachhipur Wala
04-22-14, 13:19
Very few reports in such wide state thread! From Meerut, moradabad, bareilly, agra, aligarh, lucknow, varanasi and hundreds of villages famous for dancing / sex girls, no reports are appearing. ISG fails in you. P?

Lachhipur Wala
05-22-14, 03:14
Meerganj rld in Allahabad has lots of beauties nowdays. Some are stunners so I tried one. Well behaved, very young cute girls but allows only 30 minuite stay for 300 rs. More info to those who are ready to company.

PunjabiMunda
06-26-14, 20:14
Any pointers in Lucknow? Reliable SP / Spa / Inde??

PepperChilly
06-26-14, 20:23
Very few reports in such wide state thread! From Meerut, moradabad, bareilly, agra, aligarh, lucknow, varanasi and hundreds of villages famous for dancing / sex girls, no reports are appearing. ISG fails in you. P?It was ages ago when I used to travel to Agra, Meerut, Kanpur, Unnao but never found an why quality stuff. For me up was and is a dead state.

K Dols
06-27-14, 04:28
It was ages ago when I used to travel to Agra, Meerut, Kanpur, Unnao but never found an why quality stuff. For me up was and is a dead state.The reason why ISG doesn't score is unlike metro cities where floating crowd needs and relies on internet to understand the ground reality, UP is more on word of mouth. I never got failed in the search when I used to be in that area.

Strike relations with local people and you shall be suprised to find raw talents even. Explore locally that's the buzz word.

Member #4792
07-03-14, 22:26
The capital is growing and its pretty alive.

The reason why ISG doesn't score is unlike metro cities where floating crowd needs and relies on internet to understand the ground reality, UP is more on word of mouth. I never got failed in the search when I used to be in that area.

Strike relations with local people and you shall be suprised to find raw talents even. Explore locally that's the buzz word.

Lachhipur Wala
07-04-14, 01:25
The capital is growing and its pretty alive.But there is no report for Lucknow. Somedays ago, police arrested girls from a guesthouse but they were alleged to be from Delhi. Is there scarcity of girls in Lucknow?

Possible
07-10-14, 00:22
Would anybody suggest something for a ride at Kanpur. Indy or SP with a place for ST. Plan for next week, PM is active and is open.

Member #4792
09-17-14, 16:28
Its just that ladies in lko are introvert and sp ain't so active.

In UP paid sex is prosecuted equal to murder as you must know so WGs and SPs don't risk their life coming to UP.

But there is no report for Lucknow. Somedays ago, police arrested girls from a guesthouse but they were alleged to be from Delhi. Is there scarcity of girls in Lucknow?

SuperKinGxxx
09-28-14, 19:27
Hello everyone!

I do not agree that UP is a dead state. I have on more than one occasions visited places like Lucknow and I know and agree completely that its more of a word by mouth kind of thing. So lets share whatever info we all have.

Cheers brothers!

SPK

RonitVj
10-06-14, 10:37
Can anybody help me to get contact of beautiful girls in Lucknow. My budget is rs2000.

Thank you

InnocentDude
10-08-14, 20:19
Hey guys,

I would be around IIM by start of next month.

Would you guys share some leads of indies or some pickup points.

Glad to know that Sameer bhai is here. If possible shall we try to meet up there.

Member #4792
10-19-14, 08:59
Hey bro,

Hope you are well and doing fine, well pick ups in LKO are not good at all, still you may try places near the railway station, but terrible looks and cheat prone stuffs, try hotels, I know a SP in LKO quotes too high so the best way out is visit Delhi once in a while.

Hey guys,

I would be around IIM by start of next month.

Would you guys share some leads of indies or some pickup points.

Glad to know that Sameer bhai is here. If possible shall we try to meet up there.

Possible
10-20-14, 09:24
Hey bro,

Hope you are well and doing fine, well pick ups in LKO are not good at all, still you may try places near the railway station, but terrible looks and cheat prone stuffs, try hotels, I know a SP in LKO quotes too high so the best way out is visit Delhi once in a while.Hey Sameer bro, I was reading, Info was useful for me too, and I am using the same, LOL, thanks bro. You are correct bro regarding quotes, also the scene at Lucknow (also in Kanpur) is not monger friendly. Innocent dear if still feel roam carefully.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
10-24-14, 04:29
Hey Sameer bro, I was reading, Info was useful for me too, and I am using the same, LOL, thanks bro. You are correct bro regarding quotes, also the scene at Lucknow (also in Kanpur) is not monger friendly. Innocent dear if still feel roam carefully.

Cheers.I think local friends are not supporting this forum, else Lucknow is as hot as Delhi. Morever who caters political nawabs of biggest state in city! All is here but still underground. Let us excave!

Possible
10-25-14, 08:27
I think local friends are not supporting this forum, else Lucknow is as hot as Delhi. Morever who caters political nawabs of biggest state in city! All is here but still underground. Let us excave!You are right bro, to add, chicks are hungry here, the girls here are available all over country. I means most of the chicks move out with SP's. You must have heard that dash dash chick was from UP. Even I met a chick at Jaipur who was from Kanpur. I asked her about meeting at Kanpur, she flatly refused saying I can see her at Delhi or jaipur but not at Kanpur. She indeed was from Kanpur as she knew most of the places with exact roads and places.

Yes there are some places and girls available, I am trying, let us try to bring them out.

May be one day we will have some fun together.

Possible.

Bullion
10-25-14, 09:36
Its good to see the IKO forum warming up.

I agree with group activity does exist only to be discovered.

Member #4792
10-25-14, 11:15
The main problem lies in the local administration, if they get busted in UP in this they are exploited like anything, from SSP to SI everyone takes a ride also people out here don't pay well so risking life for a mere 100-200 can be very risky for future, even SPs are not brave enough to control in here, I know many sps also who have migrated to Delhi / blr from UP, the fact remains that all the NI models are exported from UP but still the origin stays dry.

Anyways these small town girls also become over ambitious finding comfort in metros.

You are right bro, to add, chicks are hungry here, the girls here are available all over country. I means most of the chicks move out with SP's. You must have heard that dash dash chick was from UP. Even I met a chick at Jaipur who was from Kanpur. I asked her about meeting at Kanpur, she flatly refused saying I can see her at Delhi or jaipur but not at Kanpur. She indeed was from Kanpur as she knew most of the places with exact roads and places.

Yes there are some places and girls available, I am trying, let us try to bring them out.

May be one day we will have some fun together.

Possible.

Member #4792
10-25-14, 11:17
Hello bro,

Do you have any indi contact in UP? I am sorry I don't have anything to return for UP but can surely return favor in metros.

I think local friends are not supporting this forum, else Lucknow is as hot as Delhi. Morever who caters political nawabs of biggest state in city! All is here but still underground. Let us excave!

Possible
10-26-14, 02:01
Hello bro,

Do you have any indi contact in UP? I am sorry I don't have anything to return for UP but can surely return favor in metros.SameerARoadie; Lachhipurwala bro's, Though You are correct bro, but the action still happens in and around LKw and Kanpur. I had few yrs back. Now have to explore a new. Be very very cautious using hotels. Yes one may find them in safe houses. I am trying too esp for Kanpur. Hope together we can crack something for us and our brethern.

Let us shake hand for the "noble cause".

Thanks.

Possible.

AmarForFun
10-26-14, 03:23
Guys.

I always used to think why there is no thread on biggest state of India. Now it's good to see there is one.

Looking forward to read more FRs on this forum.

Have safe mongering guys.

Regards.

AFF.

Lachhipur Wala
10-30-14, 12:43
Guys.

I always used to think why there is no thread on biggest state of India. Now it's good to see there is one.

Looking forward to read more FRs on this forum.

Have safe mongering guys.

Regards.

AFF.Dear, we had started this thread but till now, are unable to compete with Delhi, Calcutta. Still Hoping.

Member #4792
10-30-14, 21:04
Lets do it!

SameerARoadie; Lachhipurwala bro's, Though You are correct bro, but the action still happens in and around LKw and Kanpur. I had few yrs back. Now have to explore a new. Be very very cautious using hotels. Yes one may find them in safe houses. I am trying too esp for Kanpur. Hope together we can crack something for us and our brethern.

Let us shake hand for the "noble cause".

Thanks.

Possible.

Member #4792
10-30-14, 21:06
I hope we make it rock.

Dear, we had started this thread but till now, are unable to compete with Delhi, Calcutta. Still Hoping.

LeoKocher
11-03-14, 16:08
Hey,

Heard from a friend who recently visited a village called 'Nakfodwa" located near Lucknow.

Anybody have any further idea about that?

Possible
11-04-14, 00:43
Hey,

Heard from a friend who recently visited a village called 'Nakfodwa" located near Lucknow.

Anybody have any further idea about that?You surprised us, do throw little more light on this.

Yes together we can as SameerARoadie said.

Greeting for the crack you made.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
11-04-14, 03:58
You surprised us, do throw little more light on this.

Yes together we can as SameerARoadie said.

Greeting for the crack you made.

Cheers.There are certain villages in you. P. For prostitution by certain tribes. Natpurwa is near Lko. But these are not safe for 1st timer.

Possible
11-13-14, 02:31
I know several SP takes 1500 room included nice stuff changes every 4 days usually operates from Gomtinager.
Thats very nice, but how do you think you can share with your ISGian brothers. you don't have PM facility. Remember Sharing is caring. Give some hints.

Finally something is coming up for good fun.

What I could collect is for 5 K ST and 15 K LT, negotiable including all. At Kanpur and Lucknow.

Cheers.

P.

InnocentDude
11-14-14, 16:26
Tried many means to get an independent and was lucky to get in touch with her thru watsapp.

Was sceptical at the start and as time passed by I gained confidence on her.

Meet her last Monday at a posh locality, which was very safe.

Before that, she checked with me on how she should look.

I was tired banging ladies in western out fits.

Told her I wanted to bang a traditional lady and checked if you can have mehandi.

I don't know why my johny rises when I see a lady with mehandi!!

To my surprise, she was dressed in a bright red sarrie and also had mehandi.

She greated me with a kiss on my lips and transferred few to my lips. Loved it though.

Played with her for few minutes and went to bedroom.

She asked what is your fantasy. I was quite taken back on her attitude.

Told her CIM and a threesome.

She told CIM ok for now, and for threesome she can arrange her friends next week.

She was annoyed why I didn't tell her before: the.

Had a long DFK, have never had such kiss in my life of mongering for 12 yrs.

She was feeling uncomfortable with the sari and was about to remove.

I told her not to remove and need to take photos for my memory and she readily agreed.

After the photo session she became tigress and ripped my dress apart and did the same to her.

Played all possible dirty things and then she took my johny in her mouth while playing with my bags and other hole.

I was in a heaven and came in 5 minutes.

She completely took my cum in her mouth and dripped it over her body and played with her tits.

And then again she started sucking by the time my joywent to hibernation mode.

So, she went and had a quick shower and came back and played for an HR and tried to wake my johny.

She should have done BBJ for atleast 30 mins and finally she achieved and she was happy that she was able to get him awake.

Tried WOTfor some time and then missionary, I failed to come.

I was frustrated myself and was about to get up, she consoled me and told thts ok, let's keep fondling each other and so I did.

Got a call from my friends and had to leave.

Got up and dressed, she did not ask for the damage!

I reminded her and gave it.

I had a great session. I have fuckrd many in India, Germany, UK, US, Korea etc.

This was the BEST.

I usually do not write FRs, this one I wasn't able to share with you guys.

Body 9/10 (I love big boobs).

Attitude 12/10.

DFK: yes.

CIM: yes.

Time: no time watcher.

Anal: didn't ask, may be she would have let me in.

Damage: 15 k.

WIR: certainly when I come to lucknow.

Have extended my invitation to blore.

She told that she does not know anyone but will try.

Please don't pour into my inbox, I would share the digits only with folks who had helped me.

I don't want to loose a gem and she is not into this regularly.

Photos attached.

Member #4648
11-17-14, 08:22
Hats off to you bro on finding such a gem in dead areas like lko. Such a indie such a gem which should be preserve but sharing is caring.

Tried many means to get an independent and was lucky to get in touch with her thru watsapp.

Was skeptical at the start and as time passed by I gained confidence on her.

Told her I wanted to bang a traditional lady and checked if you can have mehandi.

I don't know why my johny rises when I see a lady with mehandi!

She greeted me with a kiss on my lips and transferred few to my lips. Loved it though.

She told CIM ok for now, and for threesome she can arrange her friends next week.

She was annoyed why I didn't tell her before.

I told her not to remove and need to take photos for my memory and she readily agreed.

After the photo session she became tigress and ripped my dress apart and did the same to her.

Played all possible dirty things and then she took my johny in her mouth while playing with my bags and other hole.

She completely took my cum in her mouth and dripped it over her body and played with her tits.

And then again she started sucking by the time my joy went to hibernation mode.

So, she went and had a quick shower and came back and played for an HR and tried to wake my johny.

She should have done BBJ for at least 30 minutes and finally she achieved and she was happy that she was able to get him awake.

Tried WOT for some time and then missionary, I failed to come.

I was frustrated myself and was about to get up, she consoled me and told that's ok, let's keep fondling each other and so I did.

I had a great session. I have fucked many in India, Germany, UK, US, Korea etc.

This was the BEST.

Attitude 12/10.

WIR: certainly when I come to Lucknow.

Have extended my invitation to Blore.

Please don't pour into my inbox, I would share the digits only with folks who had helped me.

Member #4648
11-17-14, 08:32
Well what I know of this state, its purely dead. Nothing you can expect openly. I have found only in Allahabad Mirganj where you can find good looking gals openly, cheap but mechanical, pure mechanical. Its typical RLD. But here you can find some good looking gals too. One building near to paan wala shop on main entrance I have found 1 good looking beauty. I went to Paan wala shop, smoke 1 ciggy to give a look to all gals standing. Found one good, made eye contact, she responded, agreed for 300 rs. Went inside she shaked my jonny, got erection quickly, put condy and then she lifted her saree, one hand on face said fuck quickly. Hahahha. Service is this kind in this rld and I haven't find any chick which I can hire for 1 HR type. Tip is that stay confident and roam the area and find a gal to suit you. There are no pimps involved, you have to contact gals directly. I have been to there many times but that was 2 yrs ago. From last 2-3 yrs m away from that cheap mechanical area.

Happy mongering.

NishLover
11-18-14, 05:52
Thats very nice, but how do you think you can share with your ISGian brothers. you don't have PM facility. Remember Sharing is caring. Give some hints.

Finally something is coming up for good fun.

What I could collect is for 5 K ST and 15 K LT, negotiable including all. At Kanpur and Lucknow.

Cheers.

P.His number is availabe on [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Ritika they call no ending with 856.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

NishLover
11-18-14, 07:59
Friends,

Oranz spa at Alambagh and Hazarargunj offers HJ and tl. BUT please do not opt for Indranager branch no action there. Even a therapist names Neha offered me FS at 2 k.

Happy mongering.

IndianHulk
11-19-14, 07:00
Friends,

Oranz spa at Alambagh and Hazarargunj offers HJ and tl. BUT please do not opt for Indranager branch no action there. Even a therapist names Neha offered me FS at 2 k.

Happy mongering.Hi,

Nice Info. Have you tried Hazratganj and Alambagh both? And in which branch is Neha? Also have you tried Ritika?

Thanks for your info.

Bullion
11-19-14, 16:55
Hot bod.

Congrats on the find.

Is damage in this range normal here due to a dry market?

Hats off to you bro on finding such a gem in dead areas like lko. Such a indie such a gem which should be preserve but sharing is caring.

To my surprise, she was dressed in a bright red sarrie and also had mehandi...

Rahul Bingo
11-20-14, 07:42

She greeted me with a kiss on my lips and transferred few to my lips. Loved it though...15 K is too much dear. There may be many other BT available in 2-3 k.

Member #4419
11-20-14, 07:52
There is a very large UP diaspora across India given the state has lagged in terms of Jobs and opportunities especially in Maharashtra and Gujarat. I've come across girls from Agra, Meerut in Mumbai and Baroda. But I've never come across someone from the Tehzeeb capital of India aka Lucknow. Does this type even exist anymore even in Lucknow or like the relics from the past evaporated?

Possible
11-23-14, 00:34
She has left now I have tried Alambagh oranz.

Ritika is independent SP.Buddy can you throw some more light on Ritika SP. She can be explored and crafted well by us brethern. Further, if not Neha then who can be her substitute anywhere. Budget is appealing.

Thanks buddy.

Possible.

Attached was a UP girl from Agra

Kappug
11-24-14, 14:02
Hi everyone,

Need your help for Kanpur. Trusted SP or spa both can do. Please pm me. Going there for 2 days.

Thanks

NishLover
12-06-14, 05:41
Provides excellent service in and around Gomtinager. Good stuff changes every 5-6 days. ASKS for 4000/ shot or 10000/ night but comes down to 1800/ shot or 5000/ night with room no hurry. Good polite person. He even once provided.

Service on credit (I forgot to carry my wallet).

His no is ending with 795. However can find him escort section of popular location site.

Lachhipur Wala
12-06-14, 14:41
Provides excellent service in and around Gomtinager. Good stuff changes every 5-6 days. ASKS for 4000/ shot or 10000/ night but comes down to 1800/ shot or 5000/ night with room no hurry. Good polite person. He even once provided.

His no is ending with 795. However can find him escort section of popular location site.Thanks for post with experience! Write quality of girls and place. Pm girls name / no.

Possible
12-11-14, 00:49
Provides excellent service in and around Gomtinager. Good stuff changes every 5-6 days. ASKS for 4000/ shot or 10000/ night but
However can find him escort section of popular location site.Amazing your find at appealing charges. Hope the stuff too would be in accordance with the charges. Would have love to send you pm first. Hope it will be helpful to fellow mongers here.

Let the discories go on.

Cheers.

Possible.

Lachhipur Wala
12-13-14, 04:48
Amazing your find at appealing charges. Hope the stuff too would be in accordance with the charges. Would have love to send you pm first. Hope it will be helpful to fellow mongers here.

Let the discories go on.

Cheers.

Possible.Got no reply on his mobile no.

Lachhipur Wala
12-13-14, 04:56
One more mongers heaven dried! Meerganj rld closed by police upon demand of socalled activists in the name of Nehru birthplace. I think it a moove by land grabbers to evict poor sexworkers from their houses in prime commercial space.

Possible
12-14-14, 02:01
One more mongers heaven dried! Meerganj rld closed by police upon demand of socalled activists in the name of Nehru birthplace. I think it a moove by land grabbers to evict poor sexworkers from their houses in prime commercial space.Buddy this is really sad for mongers and WG's. Biggest problem is now these girls will be picked by SP's, groomed with tools like Beauty parlor, some etiquette, some fake story about their education / work and would be presented to us on exorbitant charges to which we can only surrender felling happy that we brought them low. Clubbing elite mongers can only help us but this is almost impossible.

The search is still on buddy.

Sad.

Possible.

Member #4419
12-14-14, 04:58
There is a very large UP diaspora across India given the state has lagged in terms of Jobs and opportunities especially in Maharashtra and Gujarat. I've come across girls from Agra, Meerut in Mumbai and Baroda. But I've never come across someone from the Tehzeeb capital of India aka Lucknow. Does this type even exist anymore even in Lucknow or like the relics from the past evaporated?Lads, has anyone of you come across a tehzeeb wali Lucknowi babe, in the old aristocratic style? I'm sure with UP having such a huge diaspora across India, I'm hopeful to find her in Mumbai / Ahmedabad / Bangalore. I cannot travel to UP.

Sukradev
12-25-14, 09:52

Was sceptical at the start and as time passed by I gained confidence on her.

I don't know why my johny rises when I see a lady with mehandi!!

She greated me with a kiss on my lips and transferred few to my lips. Loved it though.

She was annoyed why I didn't tell her before: the.

And then again she started sucking by the time my joywent to hibernation mode.

She should have done BBJ for atleast 30 mins and finally she achieved and she was happy that she was able to get him awake.

Tried WOTfor some time and then missionary, I failed to come.

I was frustrated myself and was about to get up, she consoled me and told thts ok, let's keep fondling each other and so I did.

I had a great session. I have fuckrd many in India, Germany, UK, US, Korea etc.

This was the BEST.

Attitude 12/10.

WIR: certainly when I come to lucknow.

Have extended my invitation to blore.

Photos attached.Hi bro,

I can help you outfor mongering in Bangalore, Delhi, mumbai, orrisa, pune, and specially in Kolkata at my home town.

But please share her contact if you don't have any prblm for this gem. I never ever visited Lucknow but I am also a great monger. Visit different cities and countries only for hunting for fresh fleshes.

Cheers and thanks.

RoamingMumbai
12-25-14, 12:16
Wow. That's a great find. Make most of it bro and have fun.

Cheers

Photos attached.

DesiBoyy
12-26-14, 10:31

His no is ending with 795. However can find him escort section of popular location site.NishLover,

How were girls, service and variety.

NishLover
01-02-15, 15:17
Service was awesome total GF experience and more this time just paid 1500.

Possible
01-04-15, 01:03
Service was awesome total GF experience and more this time just paid 1500.Wish to know if you have any pic which he shared or of Chick who served.

Please add if these are available. Kisses, DFK, Positions, age, stats, hygiene and safety of the place, choices available or not, etc.

Buddy, also share if they provide services in Lkn only or even upto Kanpur.

Do you know few or any at Kanpur too. SP and / or Place who would allow without hassles.

Dear keep posting more detailed FR's if you keep discovering in this part of the world.

Have a great time.

Possible.

Possible
01-06-15, 00:51
Service was awesome total GF experience and more this time just paid 1500.You were right, though could not make it becos of time constraints this time. Buddy, for me he was not coming down beyond 2 k, any tricks, LOL. I was looking for all nighter but have to check the stuff for services first.

Anything similar for Kanpur. Please share with hints.

Do post in little details next time, especially about chick, hygiene, services which were included, place and safety.

Keep banging and keep posting.

Cheers.

NishLover
01-06-15, 05:21
Wish to know if you have any pic which he shared or of Chick who served.

Please add if these are available. Kisses, DFK, Positions, age, stats, hygiene and safety of the place, choices available or not, etc.

Buddy, also share if they provide services in Lkn only or even upto Kanpur.

Do you know few or any at Kanpur too. SP and / or Place who would allow without hassles.

Dear keep posting more detailed FR's if you keep discovering in this part of the world.

Have a great time.

Possible.Kisses were available I opted for doggy style and reverse cow girl. Nice A / C room (with blower) attached bath, usually 2/3 choices available over whattssapp.

NishLover
01-06-15, 05:28
Friends please don't try the body spa as they promise happy ending but don't offer total waste of time at the body spa Burlintin.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

MishaMit
01-06-15, 19:41
Any decent SP in Kanpur. Please PM me. Unable to lay my hands on anyone. Please help.

Possible
01-07-15, 09:49
Any decent SP in Kanpur. Please PM me. Unable to lay my hands on anyone. Please help.My hand is also raised buddy, would you mind sharing if you get one good at Kanpur. My research is still going on.

Hope someone will sure help.

Cheers.

OldPlayer
01-08-15, 12:11
Kisses were available I opted for doggy style and reverse cow girl. Nice A / C room (with blower) attached bath, usually 2/3 choices available over whattssapp.Just read a news of some guest house been raided, scares me as I do not by what name he was operating, so even cannot make a call, as I do not who is who, buddy I think it would always be helpful for fellow mongers if you link the same / similar risks with names or few digits to avoid.

Thanks for being so informative.

Regards,

OP

Possible
01-15-15, 01:52
Provides excellent service in and around Gomtinager. Good stuff changes every 5-6 days. ASKS for 4000/ shot or 10000/ night.
Buddy can you give me some lessons on how to negotiate him to this level.

Further, would like to know what would be better, should I take services at Kanpur (different SP) or move to Lucknow. Idea is to get safe, good and budget friendly services.

Your advises are welcome.

Keep looking for great services.

Cheers.

Possible.

Possible
01-21-15, 02:58
Just be polite.
Yet rigid on your rate.It seems my voice sounds rich, he quoted 12 k a night reduced to 10, I think he won't go below 8 k a night. 3 k ST.

I am on look out for either a cheap deed or a great looking chick, almost all are providing regular girls on a higher rates, not very sure about the services part too though they do say great service.

Any latest news.

Though of try once yesterday but left the idea on above said reason, also it was too cold thought it would have cold bums.

I am of the view that you are right in getting a quote of 5-5. 5 k a night as you are left with very little after many hits during all day. Also one cannot get more than 3 shots so 5-6 k is reasonable too.

Thanks for the advise. Do post anything new you come across. I will be their and Kanpur soon again.

Possible.

NishLover
01-23-15, 07:00
About 80 km from Lucknow there is a village called Natpurwa / barhi. It is a village of prostitutes. Going rate 250/ shot pure untamed exp. But go only in day time.

Possible
01-24-15, 02:42
About 80 km from Lucknow there is a village called Natpurwa / barhi. It is a village of prostitutes. Going rate 250/ shot pure untamed exp. But go only in day time.This may be useful but I think this may not be useful for visitors like me who takes out few moments for fun and cannot afford to go further 80 kms for fun. Also this may not be safe too for visitors. Any comment would be appreciated.

NishLover
01-27-15, 05:35
This may be useful but I think this may not be useful for visitors like me who takes out few moments for fun and cannot afford to go further 80 kms for fun. Also this may not be safe too for visitors. Any comment would be appreciated.It is safe.

NishLover
01-27-15, 05:39
Does any body has a massage experience in Lucknow?

NatNeo
01-27-15, 22:23
Dear Senior member - "Possible",

I will appreciate if you can share chick details / contacts in Agra, (you also shared a pic earlier). I am visiting Agra / Mathura for about 4-5 this weekend and want to have some good experience and share with fellow mongers.

Thanks in advance,

Neo

Possible
01-30-15, 01:48
Dear Senior member - "Possible",

I will appreciate if you can share chick details / contacts in Agra, (you also shared a pic earlier). I am visiting Agra / Mathura for about 4-5 this weekend and want to have some good experience and share with fellow mongers.
Thanks in advance,
NeoNeo buddy,

1. I met the Agra lady at Jaipur long back, that was thro one SP, No direct contact was shared by her. She said she is from Agra, that's it.

2. Bro, how I can help you in absence of PM facility at your end. I can only hint, Try few Rick walas or some vacant lodges (ask room boy with a promise to tip him handsomely) there, they would help you to get one. Would suggest to remain vigilant and cautious while moving on. Chicks are easy to get at Agra but simultaneously people there are robbers for mongers, as they think you will not complaint.

There are few SP who operate from Delhi and do provide chicks at Agra too, thou I do not have any numbers as I never needed.

Hope this was of some help to you.

Do post and start some hot FR from Agra too buddy.

Cheers.

Possible.

Possible
02-04-15, 01:00
Do any of the members or visitors would verify any SP or indy for good service with the proposed budget at Kanpur. Obviously either at her place or any place (hotel) known to her for ST or full nighter. Would anybody wishes to comment soon. Already had some maiden visits made.

Thanks.

Possible.

(idea what I may be looking for / for your viewing pleasure only).

JizzyB
02-08-15, 19:29
Hi guys!

I'm visiting Lucknow last week of February and if someone could suggest a MP or SP or any other option for mongering in Lucknow.

JizzyB

WhatDHell
02-09-15, 19:19

Photos attached.Is it just me or can somebody else also see a hairy arm?

WTH.

Possible
02-10-15, 02:40
Is it just me or can somebody else also see a hairy arm?
WTH.Buddy, its mehandi, as mentioned in FR and not hairs.

Mehandi fun is really erotic to feel but the lead is with innocentdude only.

Possible.

WhatDHell
02-10-15, 07:15
Buddy, its mehandi, as mentioned in FR and not hairs.

Mehandi fun is really erotic to feel but the lead is with innocentdude only.

Possible.Haha. Sorry. Got it now.

But I honestly was grossed out thinking its a hairy arm 😬.

Possible
02-11-15, 00:12
Haha. Sorry. Got it now.
But I honestly was grossed out thinking its a hairy arm .Ha ha ha, I even do not know how to wax a lady, LOL.

I can understand buddy, Once I had one manly women from some SP, that it even became difficult to get the fourth of my value, though she was raw and she was sent to me for the very first time (No no she was not virgin, LOL, her BF did and ditched).

Well bro, now you may see how nice she may be, I am going to send full pack of jealousy to InnocentDude.

Mongering is adventure of discoveries. This is real pleasure. I think.

Have you ever ventured at Lucknow or Kanpur ever. I am trying but nothing great precipitated yet.

Thanks for making me roll in laughter and reminding me those disastrous legs days back, ha ha ha.

Cheers.

Possible.

Amit5981
02-13-15, 03:13
Banged her in Kanpur yesterday. Total GFK damaged 2 at Gumti.

Possible
02-14-15, 01:07
Banged her in Kanpur yesterday. Total GFK damaged 2 at Gumti.Buddy, love to see you hunt and pinned down such a GFK at Knp. How was the experience and services, like DFK, Positions, place, safety, choices, etc. Was he k'bir SP.

Would you care to share some hints as you do not have PM. You may write name of SP and last few digits or even may hint where her directions may be reached. Willing to see similar at Knp very soon.

Your hints would be very helpful especially if this is at Gomti.

Thanks in advance, welcome me at Knp.

Cheers.

Possible.

Amit5981
02-14-15, 05:35
Buddy, love to see you hunt and pinned down such a GFK at Knp. How was the experience and services, like DFK, Positions, place, safety, choices, etc. Was he k'bir SP.

Would you care to share some hints as you do not have PM. You may write name of SP and last few digits or even may hint where her directions may be reached. Willing to see similar at Knp very soon.

Your hints would be very helpful especially if this is at Gomti.

Thanks in advance, welcome me at Knp.

Cheers.

Possible.Your guess is right contact him for her.

Possible
02-14-15, 22:17
Your guess is right contact him for her.Thanks buddy, noted and would sure taste the bird soon.

Please provide little more information as have safe the place is, hygiene of place and girl, where you had the chick (SP place or your place. Is there any girl friendly hotel where they allow girls with out hassles especially on GT Road. Knp.

Thinking for going in for whole nighter. Will post the results. Do keep posting your experiences.

Cheers.

Possible.

NishLover
02-19-15, 07:17
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Possible
02-20-15, 09:07
Buddy post again ASAP, may be this would be of some interest or imp information. Do not use capital letters, instead use imp or inverted commas to mark the same as vital.

Keep the thread warm.

All the best.

Possible.

NishLover
02-21-15, 05:33
I met with a indi charges 2 k. Good service though doesn't give a blow job (already told before setting up the deal) but a total GFE experience operates from Hazaratgunj.

Possible
02-22-15, 01:33
I met with a indi charges 2 k. Good service though doesn't give a blow job (already told before setting up the deal) but a total GFE experience operates from Hazaratgunj.Bro, NishLover its a good find in really good budget, throw some light on looks deptt, age, place etc. Also, I got this that this is in Lucknow but not all will get the idea so add the city also for the benefit of fellow.

Can you hint where you find her and / or how to approach her as you do not have PM service. How we too can be benefited.

Keep discovering and sharing.

Cheers.

Possible.

Possible
02-23-15, 10:11
Would wish to invite comments and suggestions from brethern at Kanpur.

1. How safe it is to monger in Kanpur, is it worth taking risk.

2. If felt what would be more safe and best. ST or Night.

3. SP place or Hotels. ( any suggestions for hotels )

4. How safe is it asking someone booking in a hotel, are there few GF'ly hotels in Kanpur where one can relax for ST or Nighter.

Please put you comments fast. My PM is active and green.

Thanks in advance.

Have fun.

Possible.

JessyBlr
02-24-15, 08:34
Hi friends,

What is the scene in greater noida as far as availability of services are concerned? I spoke to few SPs from locanto etc and it appears like they operate from Delhi or noida. And many of them say that they have their own place in noida and or Delhi but not in greater noida. Any one in the group has any experience of mongering here? Is it available easily and how safe are they? I see loads of NE and Afro babes all over Ansal plaza and Jagat farm market always.

Genuine reply is appreciated.

Kahuja131
03-06-15, 11:18
Friends I am going to Lucknow tomorrow and going to be staying in Sapna Clarks Inn Sec 11, Vikas Nagar Ring Road, any suggestion for SP or Indi or MP for tomorrow night.

Possible
03-07-15, 00:31
Friends I am going to Lucknow tomorrow and going to be staying in Sapna Clarks Inn Sec 11, Vikas Nagar Ring Road, any suggestion for SP or Indi or MP for tomorrow night.Hi bro,

Care to follow mongering rules here.

Sent you a packet of help in your PM, hope this would make you rock hard, LOL.

Have fun, do post.

Possible.

Keshu Singh
03-07-15, 20:26
Banged her in Kanpur yesterday. Total GFK damaged 2 at Gumti.I also like in Kanpur, Lal Bunglow. Can you share some details on the same?

Possible
03-16-15, 01:27
I am surprised to see there is no report from the city since long time. Is the place dried up or you guys are keeping all the fun with you.

Report if anyone had something great in the city with hints for us to follow. Rock the city boys.

Cheers.

NishLover
03-26-15, 05:39
SP IN Jankipuram has good b stuff these days.

VFM only 2500.

Has Russian also.

His name is Nikhil.

Possible
03-28-15, 03:14
SP IN Jankipuram has good b stuff these days.
VFM only 2500.
Has Russian also.
His name is Nikhil.Hey Nishlover,

Happy to see you putting a note after long.

Bro, seems a good catch but do try to keep rates under control. (may be the stuff you tasted would be worth the same).

Also, try to place some pic of lady you ref, this would let us peep into what stuff is around.

Keep hunting, remain safe.

Cheers.

Possible.

LocalAshishwiz
04-02-15, 13:38
Hi Nishlover and other members,

Please tell whether it was for 1 shot or 1 shot only (Jankipuram one).

I had went to one SP in Jankipuram Wistar who was quoting 2.5 k for 1 shot.

Quality was average.

LocalAshishwiz
04-02-15, 13:46
Also is this the Russian one (photo attached).

If any one has gone through please give review.

(and please give rating no of shots cost wir).

NishLover
04-07-15, 06:20
Also is this the Russian one (photo attached).

If any one has gone through please give review.

(and please give rating no of shots cost wir).Bit nakhra but average performance.

I will give 7/10

But this was with Sunil a week back.

Simplicity
04-09-15, 11:43
Need pointers as Visiting knp on 18th this month.

Budget 2-3 k.

Need decent looking educated girl / HW.

Kindly help.

Possible
04-09-15, 23:12
Need pointers as Visiting knp on 18th this month.
Budget 2-3 k.
Need decent looking educated girl / HW.
Find kabir on Loc escorts section. It will be in your budget with place.

Forget educated ones, just do the deed and post. This is the max I can help you when you do not have PM active. Do not forget to post your FR if you happen to have fun at knp. Even I will be visiting knp soon after 20th.

Have fun dear.

Possible.

NishLover
04-10-15, 06:43
Check on loc Pritu or lovely. Excellent service charges 4000. Will come down to 3000. Will insist you to try her staff but go her excellent service.

Tried trice and will get back. Never ask for anal she gets annoyed. No ending with 153.

Body 7/10

Face 7/10

Service 10/10

WIR yes.

Vikas9420
04-10-15, 08:43
Good to find a online forum info about Kanpur.

Need pointers as I'm just for today.

Have nothing much to do better.

Budget Up to 5 k.

Also do I need to buy PM? As I was part of similar group we have for Blr where it's compulsory to buy PM message.

Possible
04-11-15, 11:41
Check on loc Pritu or lovely. Will insist you to try her staff but go her excellent service.
Body 7/10
Face 7/10
Service 10/10
WIR yes.Buddy, Hope you have mentioned for Lkw, buddy please mention as the page is for UP as a whole and I am little confused.

Add safety point too. Your views are important, keep throwing your FR.

Have fun.

Possible
04-11-15, 11:45
Good to find a online forum info about Kanpur.
Need pointers as I'm just for today.
Have nothing much to do better.
Budget Up to 5 k.
Also do I need to buy PM? As I was part of similar group we have for Blr where it's compulsory to buy PM message.I hope I have posted it timely for you.

RTFF for KNP, you will get hint and you would have fun.

Yes, need to buy PM to get numbers as the same cannot be shared here in open forum.

Hope your budget was for ST as it would be difficult to get a bird in the same budget for FN.

Hope you will have fun. Do Post FR.

Safety first.

Possible.

Rocky2203
04-26-15, 20:42
Folks need some help would be traveling to Lucknow in first half of May. Need a recommendation for a good girl friendly hotel and some help in getting some good girls as well. You help will be appreciated and reciprocated in NCR.

Cheers,

Rocky.

DesiBoyy
04-28-15, 19:46
As far as possible avoid famous loc site. All the pics provided by SPs are Photoshopped. When you see girl in person, you may find she's not even 10 percent of what was shown in pic. There are various SPs with different names on loc but quality is some what same. SPs generally quote 5000-4000 for short, but on insisting would come down to 2500-2000. But when you see the girl in person you may think she is not even worth 1000. Even RLE WG of ALD are better than them. Best way to find a way in Lucknow is through any known friend who is experienced enough. NishLover has mentioned some Miss S of loc, she is attitude wise friendly, she is MILF, jugs are handing, not tight and she almost ate my jonny while BBJ. Also she smells shit from her Pu. Keep updated this forum and post FRs.

Possible
04-29-15, 05:15
As far as possible avoid famous loc site.
Best way to find a way in Lucknow is through any known friend who is experienced enough. NishLover has mentioned some Miss S of loc, she is attitude wise friendly, she is MILF, jugs are handing, not tight and she almost ate my jonny while BBJ. Also she smells shit from her Pu. Keep updated this forum and post FRs.Hi,

Your FR is real close to reality and is need of the hour to read such FR's. You are correct but it is almost hard to find such friends who will recommend and provide details. Further, Lucknow and not very monger friendly place that adds to soil the wound further.

You are correct regarding prices too at Lkw, this goes correct for Knp too.

This was problem you discussed, any solution, you have in mind bro.

Keep posting to help brethens further.

Cheers.

NishLover
04-30-15, 04:54
Hi,

Your FR is real close to reality and is need of the hour to read such FR's. You are correct but it is almost hard to find such friends who will recommend and provide details. Further, Lucknow and not very monger friendly place that adds to soil the wound further.

You are correct regarding prices too at Lkw, this goes correct for Knp too.

This was problem you discussed, any solution, you have in mind bro.

Keep posting to help brethens further.

Cheers.True Lucknow is not mongering friendly. Prices as close to 2500 can be had. But Miss P does not smells but their so many birds to explore take some more no from me.

DesiBoyy
04-30-15, 19:13
True Lucknow is not mongering friendly. Prices as close to 2500 can be had. But Miss P does not smells but their so many birds to explore take some more no from me.May be I was on the wrong day of month. But Miss Pr. Was smelling horrible on that day. Do post pics of gems you think are worth not missing.

VikasRock
05-04-15, 17:31
True Lucknow is not mongering friendly. Prices as close to 2500 can be had. But Miss P does not smells but their so many birds to explore take some more no from me.Hey NishLover,

Please help me out with Lucknow contacts. PM is active.

TravelerVj
05-06-15, 19:26
Banged her in Kanpur yesterday. Total GFK damaged 2 at Gumti.Please let me know how to reach out to this gal in Kanpur showed in the pic or any other decent gal that you can suggest in a 2 k budget.

Please help with some contacts in Kanpur.

Thanks in advance.

Possible
05-07-15, 08:08
Please let me know how to reach out to this gal in Kanpur showed in the pic or any other decent gal that you can suggest in a 2 k budget.
Please help with some contacts in Kanpur.
Thanks in advance.Hi,

Usually, SP keep the gals for 4 -7 days on contract, since this is an old pic, you would not find the girl again / soon.

2 k budget is either a history or is among known, not on net SP's. Its 2. 5 - 3 k these days.

Search Loc / BP for Kanpur leads in absence of your active PM.

Usually its safe hunting at Kanpur but minimum mongering rules applies here too.

Remain safe and bang hard.

Have fun at Kanpur, do not forget to post your experiences there.

Possible.

Orgasmer
05-07-15, 18:15
Hey all,

I am going to be there in Rishikesh. Can you give me some pointers for some action?

Spa with extras is preferred.

Thanks in advance.

NishLover
05-12-15, 03:55
This broker Firoz arranged a Russian babe just for 5000 (including room in golden tulip) for a shot. Of course the deal was negotiated by my regular SP who negotiated for me (he is guinine with me can't expect for others).

Body 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (36 D but small pink nipples).

GFE 6/10 (did not come with me for shower).

WIR yes with diff girl.

Mr Karan
05-18-15, 19:45
Hi,

Can anyone please help with escort service in Lucknow.

As I have reached Lucknow today evening but doesn't have any local contact.

Please help me with the Borker or SP number.

Thanks!

Mr Karan
05-18-15, 20:27
This broker Firoz arranged a Russian babe just for 5000 (including room in golden tulip) for a shot. Of course the deal was negotiated by my regular SP who negotiated for me (he is guinine with me can't expect for others).

Body 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (36 D but small pink nipples).

GFE 6/10 (did not come with me for shower).

WIR yes with diff girl.Hi,

Can you please PM me the Firoz number as I'm in Lucknow and will be there till tomorrow. Please note: I am already staying in golden Tulip.

Your help will me much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NishLover
05-19-15, 03:28
No new quality girls in L theses days Then too The SP say business is dull My regular SP has been desperately calling me to try old stuff.

Why should I try his old stuff. Poor fellow does not understand that I can contact my old indies to get service.

Possible
05-19-15, 22:21
No new quality girls in L theses days Then too The SP say business is dull My regular SP has been desperately calling me to try old stuff.
Why should I try his old stuff. Poor fellow does not understand that I can contact my old indies to get service.Correct, even otherwise usually a city like Lkw would have numerous SP's looking for "Genuine" seekers. So why not look for some others than trying the same ones for rubbish stuff. They should know better that if they are not going to give what is desired, they will be left with no business.

Good going Nish.

NishLover
05-20-15, 03:37
If I type the name of my SP some peple would say that I am promoting my SP. So to cutshort I old SP arranged 2 new birdies for me. Good stuff. First one is nepalin other some Delhi girl. NI are better. Liked it.

Lachhipur Wala
05-20-15, 04:33
Lots of girls can be seen around footover bridge in charbagh but poor quality. However saw two young beauties taking breakfast at 5 am in manoranjan. They were with a lady in forties perhaps their aunty coming out from a hotel overnight. Could not search as was to take train.

NishLover
05-30-15, 18:02
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

NishLover
05-30-15, 18:09
If any one is interested to see Vilahe working girls he can visit Mutpurwa. Near Mahihabad. Quality of grils ok.

See.

Rates 250.

But its only for taste change. Very okish quality.

Golem
05-31-15, 20:04
Hi seniors and fellow mongers,

I've been following this site for a couple of weeks and realised that the full potential of this site may only be exploited by subscribing to the paid subscription, which I've duly done (thanks to HDFC banks "Netsafe" option).

So I'm basically from Gurgaon and shifted to Kanpur a few weeks ago and haven't really had the time to explore the various options (though I'm wary of the LE in UP).

So getting to the point, are there any good MPs in Kanpur including the one in the club by the name of the city which are worth exploring. Any leads on indie / SP will also be greatly appreciated.

I'm new here so really have nothing to offer except my gratitude and appreciation for the magnanimity of my seniors.

Signing off for now. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards and happy hunting.

Lachhipur Wala
06-01-15, 02:40
If any one is interested to see Vilahe working girls he can visit Mutpurwa. Near Mahihabad. Quality of grils ok.

See.

Rates 250.

But its only for taste change. Very okish quality.Yes! I read about natpurwa but not aware of location and how to reach there. Also mode of girls and LE risk. So better to go with any local monger.

RedHeat1601
06-02-15, 16:08
Hi,

I'm in Lucknow FR a week and would really appreciate help in terms of reliable contacts of indies and SPs in that order of preference. I am originally from Delhi and will gladly share contacts with anyone who wants to explore the Delhi mongering scene.

Thanks in anticipation.

Anku5756
06-03-15, 12:35
Hi to all seniors and group members,

I have been regularly visiting ISG and have got my pm activated recently. Mongering scene in Kanpur seems to be dry. Don't know the reason. Whatever little is there is not up to mark. Would like to get some good contacts of indies and SP who deals in quality stuff. It would be of great help if seniors could throw some light on it. Have tried couple of SP but not worth it.

Thanks

Golem
06-04-15, 15:47
Hi people,

So being new to this place I'd asked around for any tips, but guess little Jonny had his way first, or so it seemed. Decided to take the plunge into the mongering alleys of Cawnpore. After searching the prominent Spa's in the city I decided to visit the one located within the club with the same name as the place. Tried to call them on their contact numbers provided but all of them were coming switched off.

So hopped into my car and there I was, braving the mid-summer heat of Kanpur to satisfy the wishes of the little prince. As I parked my car in front of the spa, the first thing I noticed was that the name of the spa had changed from that of a juicy fruit to a new one. Anyways, boldly walking up to the reception my spirits were lifted when I saw three NE ladies there, of which one seemed like the one in-charge and two very cute ones.

Then the lady asks me if this is my first time at the spa, as I said yes, she smiled and said sir you're eligible for a discount; once again my spirits soared a little. So after a two minute wait, I was led inside: now here I was the first signs of impeding doom, there were no doors, just small cubicle kinda things with bed on the floors and two thick drape curtains that are drawn when the massage is in progress. In comes the masseur, she's a NE girl with name starting with "I" (same as a popular travel site).

So then things start and yes she's good at what she does, talks in broken English and Hindi, moved to Kanpur few months back from Nanital she said. Halfway through I asked her to remove the dispo and she said "no" and smiled, so after a while I again tested the waters and asked her to oil the parts she's missed, once more that smile and a shake of the head. Not to be flustered, after a few minutes I asked her straight out for extras, and she's like "Yahan sirf massage milega" (You'll only get massage here). I pushed her a little more, said if not her, she can send someone who's pliable to extras, and she said her madam is very strict and there and no extras in this spa. So finished with the massage, took a steam bath and a shower, was offered green tulsi tea, and a very unsatisfied Jhonny walked out!

Body 8/10.

Boobs Covered.

Damages: 1750/- at counter (with discount).

WIR No.

Anku5756
06-05-15, 09:44
Hi,

I'm in Lucknow FR a week and would really appreciate help in terms of reliable contacts of indies and SPs in that order of preference. I am originally from Delhi and will gladly share contacts with anyone who wants to explore the Delhi mongering scene.

Thanks in anticipation.Bro,

Check your PM.

NishLover
06-06-15, 12:55
Sayara of Jankipuram is dead so please do not contact her.

VikasRock
06-07-15, 14:06
Hello,

Was in Lucknow for some work and was having some time to kill so called JD about and got no of some SPA'S. Went with one with the fruit name having 2-3 branches in the city. Booked appointment a sweet looking NE was allotted guided me to room. Clean and hygienic then she smiled and said no dispos available. I said its not an issue and changed and was sure that johnny will be satisfied. Later on she came started massage and bit of regular chit chat. Massage was really nice and then I straightway asked about extras she said no but later gave hints and started quoting too much brought her down but B2B was not on menu. Went for HJ and yes she was an excellent kisser. Nice DFK. May be next time I can explore much of her. Sorry don't remember her name.

Counter charges-1.8 K.

Place- 8

Tip-1 k.

Damages are bit on higher side because of counter charges. Yet it was an nice experience.

Possible
06-11-15, 16:03
Sayara of Jankipuram is dead so please do not contact her.Bro, this kind of FR too are part of mongering reports, timely warning. Though never tried her.

Thanks for such a imp information, keep hunting and keep the rates low for brothers like me.

Possible.

Possible
06-11-15, 16:06
Hello,

Was in Lucknow for some work and was having some time to kill..
he was an excellent kisser. Nice DFK. May be next time I can explore much of her. Sorry don't remember her name.
Counter charges-1.8 K.
Place- 8
Tip-1 k.
Damages are bit on higher side because of counter charges. Yet it was an nice experience.This is useful FR, you cracked. Damages may get higher if one is not linked but sure can make them work for us. Good going, Do help brothers when they need.

Have fun.

NishLover
06-12-15, 14:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Ppf2015
06-14-15, 12:47
Today I. E. 14 Jun 2015, I was having fee time, so decided to relax little bit.

Went to very famous spa (mentioned a lot in this group) but on different branch. Branch starting letter of branch coincide with forth pillar of democracy.

It was very nice message experience but no extra, I was informed that no extra is available.

Group may get additional benefit from this info.

Damage: 2. 1 K.

Hope to get another KLPD soon. But, I am sure I will write very nice report to this group very soon.

NishLover
06-14-15, 17:38
Friends,

Please be ware of Neelam she is a fraud. Modus operandi of her is to first ask your name then she will ask to come to Awadh Hospital. After some time you will be asked to recharge her mobile. Then you are blocked.

Golem
06-15-15, 10:58
Hi Gentlemen (and ladies, hopefully),

So another weekend has just passed and come Saturday, Mister Jhonny was acting up and after a long week of running and basketball needed a good massage and release. So went to his mall (The one with a number in it's name) and it has a beautiful spa in the lower ground floor (Named after a marine invertebrate). Here I am waiting at the reception and in walk a lady customer, my mind at this point is conjuring up all kinds of naughty imagery;-p, but she was apparently there to buy a gift spa for her hubby's birthday! And I was like "Really? Woman, great gift, thumbs up! Anyways, on with my story, the receptionist asked me for the money as says "Cash only", its encouraging, no card=no record. She asks me to wait in the lobby, and in 2-3 minutes out walks a short, sweet looking NE girl. Thereafter, she goes on to fold my jeans and tenderly wash my feet. We then go to the room; thank god this one has doors, actual doors that lock; hands me the dispo's and walks out. I'm changed and resting when she knocks on the door and comes inside.

Now starts the massage, I'm lying on my tummy and she puts a full length towel on my entire body and starts massaging from over the towel, I was like WTF! But held my tongue for a while and she then removed the towel from the body part she was currently oiling / massaging and continued with it. Got into a little chitchat with her, she's just come from Lucknow a month back to Kanpur and spoke broken English; her name's what you say before meals when we pray to the Lord. The massage was amazing, did wonders to the aching joints and lower back.

So getting on to what you've all been waiting for, if you're still with me. Asked her for extras when her soft, supple hands were particularly close to my family jewels and she was not open to the idea of the same. So waited till she finished and she said "I'm finished sir", then again I ask her, if that's "really" all, and there must be something else on offer. The lady once again replied in the negative. So thanked her, took a bath and left.

Body 7/10 (A little too short for me).

Damages: 2000 at counter.

WIR: Maybe, if I need a good back rub.

Golem
06-15-15, 12:36
Been wondering, I've scoured the annals of google and haven't found one good contact, except for the "K" guy who seems to be the only one! Even he's quoting 4 k for ST (Without sending pics in advance).

So brothers and fellow mongers. Is Kanpur really dead to the mongering business except for this all encompassing, monopolistic, mongering hegemony established by Mr "K"? Or do we have some nice sweet indies, other good SP's?

It's more of a rhetoric on my part but comments, pats and kicks are welcome. Oh, my PM is open for all suggestions too.

Thank you and as the "Crystal Maze" guy used to say. "Let the games begin!

Possible
06-16-15, 13:37
Been wondering, I've scoured the annals of google and haven't found one good contact, except for the "K" guy who seems to be the only one!
Thank you and as the "Crystal Maze" guy used to say. "Let the games begin!Happy to read your FR though not happy to see that hunting is limited.

Bro, keep trying and posting FR no matter even if negative. Yes to me too Kanpur is dry though I am trying hard to get something juicy here too for self and bretherns.

Keep in touch.

Possible.

Possible
06-16-15, 13:46
Went to very famous spa (mentioned a lot in this group) but on different branch. Branch starting letter of branch coincide with forth pillar of democracy.
It was very nice message experience but no extra, I was informed that no extra is available.

Hi Gentlemen (and ladies, hopefully),
Damages: 2000 at counter.
WIR: Maybe, if I need a good back rub.Hi, These chicks are here to earn and not to serve mankind via massage, so dear brothers, my suggestion would be, just after you enter in disposes, pop a word of some good tips if you feel great after massage. This trick, most of the time helps but is not helpful if you are behind curtains. Pop only if you are at Delhi SPA or behind doors.

Warning: do not jump on the massager's boobs or ass, if she smiles on your idea of tip, just go slow to score sure.

Put some great FR then on man.

Have safe fun.

Possible.

Golem
06-16-15, 17:39
Happy to read your FR though not happy to see that hunting is limited.

Bro, keep trying and posting FR no matter even if negative. Yes to me too Kanpur is dry though I am trying hard to get something juicy here too for self and bretherns.

Keep in touch.

Possible.Thanks for the kind words of encouragement. But yeah, the hunt shall continue! It's not possible (no pun intended) that an entire city goes dry! So yeah, it's a matter of one person striking gold, and then the gold rush shall begin!

Regards

Golem
06-16-15, 17:46
Hi, These chicks are here to earn and not to serve mankind via massage, so dear brothers, my suggestion would be, just after you enter in disposes, pop a word of some good tips if you feel great after massage. This trick, most of the time helps but is not helpful if you are behind curtains. Pop only if you are at Delhi SPA or behind doors.

Warning: do not jump on the massager's boobs or ass, if she smiles on your idea of tip, just go slow to score sure.

Put some great FR then on man.

Have safe fun.

Possible.Hey,

Yeah, I got that. I've moved to Kanpur from Delhi, and boy things are way different. "Warning: do not jump on the masseuse's boobs or ass, if she smiles on your idea of tip, just go slow to score sure. " LMAO, I almost fell of the chair laughing, the kind of visualization it contains. (Thumbs up man).

So bidding my time here till I find that "worth paying for" kind of lady.

Ciao.

Peace.

NishLover
06-17-15, 13:31
Here is my two bits on the whole pricing deal. I unfortunately have the habit of writing every bit of detail, I can possible piece together.

For those who don't know me here, I have been in the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] scene for many years now and reporting here for a year now. Over all learning from my experience is what I'm going to share here.

I used to pay anywhere between 6-8 k for ST and 12-20 k for LT (full night) depending on whom I'm dealing with and the kind of girl I was getting (a cute chubby Russian chick was priced at 20 k but I opted for ST for 7 k instead). In the initial days of mongering I made my contacts from the early internet one off providers and the going rate was always 8-12 k for ST fixed no matter whom I tried. So my mongering were far and few and once in a couple of months. Over the years, I found out that my internet contacts were actually getting girls from local providers at 1-2 k for ST and 3-4 k for LT (full night) and pocketing the rest. Overtime I followed the chain, by taking the number of the direct guy from the girls who came over. So my price suddenly dropped to 2-3 k for ST and 3-6 k for full night depending on the girls and my relationship with the direct contact. This led to my [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] frequency going up by almost once a week to sometimes 3 a week. This stuff is addictive guys, so just like you think you can do with one smoke and stub it out, you end up smoking a pack a day before you know it. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is like smoking in many ways (as told me me by a senior member here), once you start, its really kick the butt (pun intended). So for first timers, my advice is stay away and for the chain smokers, keep a tab on your cigarettes, it might kill you.

Coming back to the topic, I also realized that if I call the internet guys, the price seems to fluctuate depending on how many clients he has and who wants to pay him more. So if he has already got a 5 k deal with a client for a particular girl, the next caller's bid starts at 6 k and 7 k for the next caller and so on. So by evening the prices do shoot up to 15 k depending on this bidding logic. So if you are quoted high, this is one of the reason. Because he sometimes has called me back saying the girl isn't available now, sorry even though I booked her at lesser price early in the day.

Also, I spoke at length with many a local providers who gave me details of the game. They now get calls from a lot of internet guys who advertise on the net and give them customers with conditions that they don't disclose direct contacts. Reason is fairly simple, its a great cover for them, as they don't deal with customers' directly and hence not in the line of fire and also the internet guys give a constant demand and they are OK with the cut that the internet guy makes. One guy made it sound like the internet dealing were the next best thing, and proud of it to to say he does business through the internet. These local providers usually have 2-3 girls who are changed every 15-20 days with a new pair of girls. One guy was candid enough to tell me about the pricing range for the same girl and how it shoots up over during weekends as demand increases and rather sluggish during weekdays.

A few girls who are actually independent and deal with providers only for room space, contacts do actually come down at 5-6 k and on their own terms for full night. They give total GFE and expect you to spend time with them like they were your GF for the night, take them out, dine, dance and then s*x. That's sometimes too much of trouble too depending on how friendly you get, they will throw their natural girly tantrums and you have to court them back if you want to lay them that night. They obviously like the fact that many guys fall for them (they are usually smart, good looking and social. That's why they go independent) and make guys keep coming back to her for more. This particular hot and cute Punjabi girl all of 18 years whom I was regular (almost every week for a couple of months. Blew up a cart load on her because she never budged from her 6 k a night bid. But was all fun and never a dull moment. So I had to drag myself away from the money sucker) and she has been in the business for 2 years by then so no brownie points for guessing her age when she started.

She also told me about at least 2-3 guys who fell head over heals for her and kept blowing up money and not even expecting action in return, but just to get her attention and spend time with them. Usually guys in her own age group or a couple years older, not serious mongers anyways. In the 2 years she has managed to build a 2 storied 5 bedroom home for her self back home, and a car too, and usually always flies to different locations depending on customer calls. Whenever she is in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], she still gives me a call, but I kinda choose to say I'm out of town or busy with a friend just then to avoid a relapse.

Over time, the direct providers I ended up meeting were mostly from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] but the girls were usually from neighboring states of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] and proper [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] too, and all were below 20 years age, which they say initially as 18-23. After you get friendly, they tell you their real age anyways which may shock you at times as they are much younger that what they really say. At least 3 girls had the same story. Their parents / guardians are paid 20-30 k for 20 days of peddling, someone comes picks them up from their home town and brings them by train to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. They stay here for 17-20 days only, where they make many ST and LT call every day and whatever tips go into their pockets. Then they are dropped back to their native homes at the end of 20 days. They stay home for a few days and then someone else comes for them again, and they are taken to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] some other city. One girl who said she honestly just turned 18 had already been to at least 5-6 cities and said she lost her flower in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] 4 years ago. Sad, but its poverty and a big family that pushes them to it. They also dress up to appease, according to the needs of the city / area in jeans and tops or salwaar, sari as customer demands.

Many a girls were very friendly and loving as well and seemed to take things very practical rather than showing attitude and opened up later to relate their ordeals. I do more LT (full nights) and only occasional STs, so I have a lot of time at hand to talk and most girls don't show any attitude, once they trust you. The only attitudes I got were surely and always from [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]girls and over time, I began to expect it and took time to over come it, if she was cute enough. Also the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] girls turn on their attitude t [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] if customer complains and are let off easily because they are their provider's and madam's pet (being from the same native town / speaking the same language gives them that advantage), so they keep that attitude, because they can get away with it.

On the other hand, the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]girls are always young and have great attitude and very cooperative as well. They were also open with their disclosure on what let them to the business and the many tales they say are truly disheartening for what they have seen, felt, feared at their tender age as most of them start very early, as they have fair skin and look cute and hence the younger, more the demand, and so earlier they enter the trade. So by the time they are 18, they have already been there done that and totally pro. They also are looking for some comfort and are willing to come back to you at their original prices, so that they can carry that extra money home.

This the*rgil*ng girl (who's post I have yet to write here on the encounter) I got through an online contact charged me 3 k for ST because I am an old and friendly customer of his who called up to give me his new number after almost a year. He gave her to me knowing my 3 k fixed rate and only when she didn't have any other customer in waiting after a few days (I have learned to be patient than increasing my offer). It was in a cozy service apartment where she said, she was to be holed up for 10 days, as the contact had paid her madam (bengali again) upfront and then she would be rotated with another girl from the same madam.

The guy at the service apartment openly told me that the place was owned by a local Minister and that he had over 40 such service apartments in the city and that he is pally with top [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Maybe he was just trying to keep me shut up later, worried I might squeal details of the place if I were an undercover LE. A service apartment location can't change overnight, unlike the rented houses the other providers operate from, so understood his power talk. Back to the girl, she was very smart, fair and one of the cutest I have had, trendy too, and a big mouth as well, and gave me the madam's number and said I could pick up a girl from a choice of 5 girls for 5 k from the madam directly for full night. And when I said I would offer 5 k, she was excited, and it seemed like the higher side of deals that they otherwise get for full night. So in all probability 3-4 k for full night holds good with her and her friends too through he madam of course. But when I called up the madam, she was skeptical to deal with me directly and asked me to call later even thought I promised more. Maybe she has run into trouble before, or just knows not to be greedy blindly.

While in the process of mongering, I really don't care much about the background or anything about the girl, except that she should be cute and bangable. But honestly thinking back, its really troubling, that we mongers sometimes feel pride on the young and cute we had for at $$$ rate, while.

They go through so much to make ends meet and the guys who deal with them are actually having the bigger share of the pie. Also saw the movie "TRADE" on a mexican girl who gets kidnapped to be traded in LA, which is on similar lines as many stories of girls who are led, kidnapped, coaxed into this trade. Also [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] has a similar under belly depicted in the movie, in the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] context. I don't want to question the mongering morals but sometimes, it really bothers me and makes me want to be part of the group that's cleaning up this business, than the one who is partaking in it.

Coming back to the pricing bit, you can play your part by not playing the up-selling game that most providers resort to and keep the pricing between 3-4 k for ST and 4-5 k for full night. Just be patient, your turn will come. This is not to keep the prices low, but so that the guys in the middle work on lean cuts and are not tempted to dive deep into the business. Also the young girls seem to be getting younger all the time, which is again scary though we try best to keep it above 18, a [CodeWord910] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord910) may just be lurking around the corner and his demands are starting to get met.

Anyways, for everyone out there who are anyways given the addictive nature of [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] are looking for some action, do read some of my tips of safe mongering posted earlier, rather than ask for contacts. Like Expert Linguistic and other senior members reiterates, don't waste time, if you don't have PM activated, you are not serious enough, or are just not Reading TFF.

To Tom, thanks for bringing up the old age debate of legalizing [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], its not going to happen, because people higher up who get bigger piece of the pie and the election pot need to be filled, and they surely don't want to put down on record where their income's coming from (if its legalized) as they need a clean public outlook. Things are not going to change, and in many ways, its better that way rather than let mongering gain mass appeal. Indians are two faced, in that way, but the truth is you hide your mongering from some, we Indians hide it from all.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

LocalAshishwiz
06-18-15, 15:20
Friends,

Please be ware of Neelam she is a fraud. Modus operandi of her is to first ask your name then she will ask to come to Awadh Hospital. After some time you will be asked to recharge her mobile. Then you are blocked.I got a same deal from girl named Rupa.

She told me to come to Avadh hospital. When I asked for rate she told to recharge her number for 300 in advance.

But she seemed genuine as she whatsapped me photos of all her private parts. Damage 4 k for 2 shots. Did not go through with her though as she seemed kinda old.

NishLover
06-18-15, 18:53
I got a same deal from girl named Rupa.

She told me to come to Avadh hospital. When I asked for rate she told to recharge her number for 300 in advance.

But she seemed genuine as she whatsapped me photos of all her private parts. Damage 4 k for 2 shots. Did not go through with her though as she seemed kinda old.Once you recharge the number you get blocked.

So play safe. I have never paid in advance. I pay only after seeing the girl no matter what the case.

Raj45
06-18-15, 19:30
The longest report I have come across. Great work.

You deserve a phd in this field bro. Mind sharing some direct contacts in Delhi also with us.

Thanks.

Possible
06-20-15, 00:45
The longest report I have come across. Great work.
You deserve a phd in this field bro. Mind sharing some direct contacts in Delhi also with us.
Thanks.I second you thought, he is honest and great in his views, many points are very useful too.

Keep this up Nishlover buddy.

P.

Possible
06-20-15, 00:49
Hey,
Yeah, I got that. I've moved to Kanpur from Delhi, and boy things are way different. "Warning: do not jump on the masseuse's boobs or ass, if she smiles on your idea of tip, just go slow to score sure. " LMAO, I almost fell of the chair laughing, the kind of visualization it contains. (Thumbs up man).
Peace.
The note ( visualization ) was especially for you bro, because things were going too serious. Remember the evening with you.

Found a great guy in you bro. Thanks for being my fren.

Cheers.

Possible.

Anku5756
06-20-15, 12:04
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Agra for couple of days next weekend. Needed your help people. If some one has good contact of reliable SP or independent chick. Would be great if it could be shared. Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Anku5766

SpDelhi
06-21-15, 05:37
Hi guys,

I'm travelling to Agra for couple of days next weekend. Needed your help people. If some one has good contact of reliable SP or independent chick. Would be great if it could be shared. Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Anku5766Never go on a adventurous trip to the brothels in Agra. You will be fleeced. I had a bad experience. The girl agreed for 3 shots. Took money upfront and after 1 shot declined further services. Can't do anything about it then.

Only try tried and trusted SP contact for incalls. Enjoy.

NishLover
06-22-15, 12:22
Both of these SP are arrested by police today. Don't call Them. A lot of LE activity since 2 days.

Safe mongering.

Possible
06-23-15, 03:05
Both of these SP are arrested by police today. Don't call Them. A lot of LE activity since 2 days.
Safe mongering.Bro Nish, is this same Lucky who is providing a Kanpur too and Annu alas Baby?

Lucky's number is off since 2-3 days.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Timely raised alarm.

Cheers.

VishudJb
06-25-15, 13:36
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

VishudJb
06-25-15, 13:46
Dear, we had started this thread but till now, are unable to compete with Delhi, Calcutta. Still Hoping.Dear,

You have taken a good initiative I hope people share their experiences. Meerganj is heaven for mongers I hope it is not closed you can give some light for the latest. Will visit in July in Allhabad if you are there we can meet.

VishudJb
06-25-15, 13:54
Never go on a adventurous trip to the brothels in Agra. You will be fleeced. I had a bad experience. The girl agreed for 3 shots. Took money upfront and after 1 shot declined further services. Can't do anything about it then.

Only try tried and trusted SP contact for incalls. Enjoy.You are right only trusted SP but difficult to find however one thumb rule give money in advance till the girl comes to your room.

Visit redlighylt area with limited money.

Don't argue with pros.

Decide what service in advance.

Tip only after act.

Happy mongering.

Possible
06-26-15, 01:22
You are right only trusted SP but difficult to find however one thumb rule give money in advance till the girl comes to your room.
Bro, do you think you are right with the thumb rule you gave?

Normally mongers rule say do not pay any advance.

SP's in area like Agra only provides among known ones. Most of them are not on net.

Keep running the thread and add informations.

Cheers.

VishudJb
06-26-15, 04:53
Bro, do you think you are right with the thumb rule you gave?

Normally mongers rule say do not pay any advance.

SP's in area like Agra only provides among known ones. Most of them are not on net.

Keep running the thread and add informations.

Cheers.You are right ideal is not to pay advance but these girl do not agree so what I meant if you have to give advance it should be when the girl comes in the room.

SpDelhi
06-27-15, 20:44
You are right only trusted SP but difficult to find however one thumb rule give money in advance till the girl comes to your room.

Visit redlighylt area with limited money.

Don't argue with pros.

Decide what service in advance.

Tip only after act.

Happy mongering.This was a direct deal with a girl in the red light area.

Was a sweet talker and we fell for the charms. Now try to be more careful and have a tight rope for the wallet.

Possible
06-28-15, 03:56
This was a direct deal with a girl in the red light area.
Was a sweet talker and we fell for the charms. Now try to be more careful and have a tight rope for the wallet.As you have no pm, please put some more light on this, about the area, charges and tips, hygiene, services given by the chick and time allotted and used. May be with the pic if you have. How was the stuff and availability of women.

Good that you explored and came out safe.

Keep safe hunting.

Possible.

Amit5981
06-28-15, 09:23
Have good contacts in knp. If any one requires pm me in return I want your contacts in KNP and Delhi.

VishudJb
06-28-15, 15:33
Had a Russian in Delhi damage 10000 . Horny girl did every thing tip 500 nice fuck with BBJ are Russian available in up. In Up most of escort services phone are switched off I don't understand what is the game. On Sp told me to deposit money in adv in bank account which I knew is a fraud did not deposit. Cash on arrival of the girl but girl dint turn up basically fraud.

Possible
06-29-15, 00:50
Have good contacts in knp. If any one requires pm me in return I want your contacts in KNP and Delhi.Hi well buddy I am interested though I do not have anything to share as of now, but sure will do as soon as I am in a position to share some gem with you. You may PM me if you think its worth sharing for knpr with budget / damages.
I had visited the SP you had last time at KNP, but he charged me more on pretext the quality is better than earlier. second time he booked the chick inspite of my prior booking, so I stopped going to him.

I am ok if you are not willing.

Have fun bro.

Possible.

Possible
06-29-15, 01:03
In Up most of escort services phone are switched off I don't understand what is the game. On Sp told me to deposit money in adv in bank account which I knew is a fraud did not deposit. Cash on arrival of the girl but girl dint turn up basically fraud."Constitution of mongering says No to advance deposits", so you did right bro.

Few of the SP's here are full time working / business people, they are into this to get some extra case and free fun with new girls. Switch off because they usually entertain known ones, only when they know after getting miss-call alert that somebody known called them, they call them up for that extra income. The modus operandi is little difficult to understand but is a kind of puzzle game.

Hope I could make it clear which some of the SP's are doing. (inside story).

For CIS try connect nishlover, may be he would help you.

Remain Safe.

Possible.

Lachhipur Wala
06-29-15, 02:58
Dear,

You have taken a good initiative I hope people share their experiences. Meerganj is heaven for mongers I hope it is not closed you can give some light for the latest. Will visit in July in Allhabad if you are there we can meet.Have pm for mutual contact.

Possible
06-30-15, 02:22
Have pm for mutual contact.Willing to know if you have explored some new exploits in the area like Knp / Lucknow etc.

Meergunj is in east of lucknow some 70-80 kms. If this is helpful.

Amit5981 buddy, post some of your experiences there at knp with your explores to let us know how was the service in proportion with the rates. If time allows shows us the way to indies too as they are available to locals only.

Keep posting,

Possible.

Amit5981
07-01-15, 02:01
Trusted SP sent following pics. Seems good will surely visit him.

NishLover
07-01-15, 03:17
A lot of police activity these days in Lucknow. Most of the SP have put their phones in off line mode. Play save dear. But I wonder no news in newspapers.

Lachhipur Wala
07-01-15, 04:55
Willing to know if you have explored some new exploits in the area like Knp / Lucknow etc.

Meergunj is in east of lucknow some 70-80 kms. If this is helpful.

Amit5981 buddy, post some of your experiences there at knp with your explores to let us know how was the service in proportion with the rates. If time allows shows us the way to indies too as they are available to locals only.

Keep posting,

Possible.Meerganj is rld of allahabad, now closed almost. It is regret not to find trusted inde at reasonable rate in lko, knp.

Possible
07-03-15, 02:22
Trusted SP sent following pics. Seems good will surely visit him.Hi Amit, Visited any of these chicks, how was the service, place, safety, and damages for ST and FN. I guess its in Knp, right?

Keep putting up FR's for the sake of fellow friends, I will visit Knp as the time permits.

FR awaited.

Great efforts.

Possible.

Possible
07-03-15, 02:26
Meerganj is rld of allahabad, now closed almost. It is regret not to find trusted inde at reasonable rate in lko, knp.Bro, keep looking one for both of us, at Knp, I am also interested, you are right, that they are hidden somewhere, even my efforts are failing. Still trying. Do share if you get one, else will help settle someone from Delhi, LOL.

Members are requested to share in larger interest.

Have wet fun in UP.

P.

Possible
07-03-15, 02:30
A lot of police activity these days in Lucknow. Most of the SP have put their phones in off line mode. Play save dear. But I wonder no news in newspapers.Warning noted but bro, sometimes SP's low on business go hibernation and put their service number off. So this may be the reason, indies are always a better way out.

Keep page active.

Possible.

Amit5981
07-03-15, 17:50
Does anyone here knows about any scene in Gorakhpur area. If yes please. Let me know.

NishLover
07-07-15, 03:47
Police raid in Kanpur awas Vikas colony 6 girls and 9 clients arrested. Knpur mongers please be cautious.

Possible
07-08-15, 15:34
Police raid in Kanpur awas Vikas colony 6 girls and 9 clients arrested. Knpur mongers please be cautious.Nish buddy, many of us were trying hard for leads at knp and these LE's seems to have better leads than us. Any updates.

There must be good amount of celebrations at knp, problem is how to find some lead. Thanks for the caution, Obviously, place / SP with this big number of Girls at one place calls for alarm, I always prefer one at a time. Thats safe for us.

Keep an eye over the scene buddy.

Remain safe hobbyists at knp.

Possible.

NishLover
07-09-15, 06:27
Yesterday was invited by a SP to try a new bird in trade I was her first customer in trade. Enjoyed a lot with hesitant when I touched. Had to pursue her for BBJ. She started dripping after some foreplay. Enjoyed a lot GFE experience. When I started to leave she requested me to again start the deed. Since the SP was known to me he did not disturb. Finished the act which was more satisfying than first. Second time didn't try BJ but tried boobs fuck (I don't know the exact monger term for this). Damage as usual 2 K including food and liquor.

Body 7/10

Face 8/10

GFE 11/10

BJ 5/10

Attitude 8/10

Profit (Damage) 2000

Place 9/10

Overall 10/10.

Paidalyatri
07-10-15, 02:04
Yesterday was invited by a SP to try a new bird in trade I was her first customer in trade. Enjoyed a lot with hesitant when I touched. Had to pursue her for BBJ. She started dripping after some foreplay. Enjoyed a lot GFE experience. When I started to leave she requested me to again start the deed. Since the SP was known to me he did not disturb. Finished the act which was more satisfying than first. Second time didn't try BJ but tried boobs fuck (I don't know the exact monger term for this). Damage as usual 2 K including food and liquor.

Body 7/10

Face 8/10

GFE 11/10

BJ 5/10

Attitude 8/10

Profit (Damage) 2000

Place 9/10

Overall 10/10.Good search! Pm to me and other friends so we can taste mangoes.

Golem
07-12-15, 13:42
Hi people,

So after trying my luck with all the Spa's and a few brothers sharing digits (which are off either due to heightened LE activity as we can see on the forum too or due to the holy month) nothing was moving and my hands were sure getting tired, like they'd turn around and look at me saying "Really! Again? So I thought to turn to the internet and look for a new kind of avenue. After searching the usual suspects like Loc, craig, AFF and nothing happening, I turned to the android social sphere and downloaded a few apps. Around a week into this whole thing I hit upon this petite, thin, slim figured girl willing to meet at a neutral venue. So we decided upon a time and met at a popular coffee shop, chatted a while and I suggested to continue the conversation at my place, and she was game.

We arrive home in my car in about 15 minutes and immediately sit in the bedroom (AC is there I say), we get to chit chatting and suddenly she asks if I smoke. I say hell yeah and offer her one, within no time it's one after another and she smokes like a chimney and then asks if I have Breezer, and that's the day I thanked the lord for letting me have a stocked bar. Had a few chilled bottles of Jamaican Passion and we got to drinking and watching some random movie on TV. By this time we were both chilling on the bed and I just took my chances and went in for the kiss and man did she oblige. It's about 330 in the afternoon about now. And we're kissing hard, slowly our hands travel on each other bodies and the clothes come off in a while. I'm lying next to her, sucking on her hard nipples and slowly moving down on her flat tummy and then to her shaved pussy. She's wet like hell and I slowly guide little Jhonny into her and it's difficult, she's tight like hell and after some lubrication slid in. So we're at it and I'm bare backing her, on and on we go for a while, in different positions, like wild animals, scratching, et al. Out of breath and sweating she says she needs an cigarette and Breezer break. So we take a little break and in some time we're touching each other and within no time she's on top of me, bouncing away to Kingdom Come!! After a while and again changing positions, I have the urge to cum and tell her to wait a sec till I wear the condom (We've been bare backing till now). So she lets me wear it but something weird happens here, as I try and enter her with the condom, she gets her hand on the covered Jhonny and uncovers it and says fill me up, I'll have the fucking pill, but I want your cum inside me. Let God be my witness. Like fuck I wanted to just do that, right then, but some red light lit up at the back of my mind and I was like maybe next time, I'll get the pills too so we don't have to go to a chemist, but this time with one. She was really adamant. And took my Little Jhonny in her hand and guided it into her, and she's like hanging onto me. The scene's like I'm on my Knees and hands (Yeah I know, doggy doggy!) And she's under me, arms and legs wrapped around me and me deep inside her, and as I move up and down, her entire body moves along with me, and I'm continuously telling her that I need to wear a condom, and she's continuously saying just fill me up! So all of this talk was anyway distracting me and we were sweating and slippery with sweat, and little guy was getting tired of pumping and needed a release, it was already 430 pm or so, like I needed to cum now!! And as I did't really want to cum without protection, I told her lets take a break. After a 10-15 min break, where we made some small talk. I finally addressed the elephant in the room and asked her why does she want me to cum inside her without protection, and she's like I don't know. Something didn't feel right so I flat out told her that I'm not cumming without protection and she's like then go to the washroom and jack off, I said fine and got up from the bed. To cut the long story short she relented, I put on the protection and banged the hell out of her and came really really hard after a long time! Then she quickly got dressed and asked me to drop her to the nearest Mall. Ohh as we were till now just communicating on the app I asked for her no. And she took my digits saying she'd msg me later and yeah I did get a msg in the morning today " Slept off yesterday, was damn tired and legs were paining, lets do it again sometime". For now I've just said, let's see.

Finally, a quick question to all fellow mongers and respected seniors, Should I have been worried about the whole issue of completing without protection? Or was it my hyperactive imagination?

That being said, I still think this is a one off thing and please don't ask for the contact, because I'm sure she's not a WG but it was just one of those things that happens.

Cheers and happy hunting.

Golem

Possible
07-14-15, 15:10
Hi people,
So after trying my luck with all the Spa's and a few brothers sharing digits (which are off either due to heightened LE activity as we can see on the forum too or due to the holy month) nothing was moving and my hands were sure getting tired,
Finally, a quick question to all fellow mongers and respected seniors, Should I have been worried about the whole issue of completing without protection? Or was it my hyperactive imagination?
That being said, I still think this is a one off thing and please don't ask for the contact, because I'm sure she's not a WG but it was just one of those things that happens.
Cheers and happy hunting.
GolemBro, you did bare, in the very first instance.

No Man No. No fun can compensate the safety issues. You do not know the agony behind the risk. You are like brother to me.

Rest yes, you did great, it indeed is fun reading and thinking what you would have felt, I am envious.

Do not loose the Gem, Gems are gems, step carefully but simultaneously remain safe too, explain any damn thing to her. Keep in touch with her and me too.

Keep hunting, you have opened new doors to mongering man, greetings to you.

Hope you have noted the caution.

Possible
07-14-15, 15:17
Yesterday was invited by a SP to try a new bird in trade I was her first customer in trade. Enjoyed a lot with hesitant when I touched. Had to pursue her for BBJ. She started dripping after some foreplay. Enjoyed a lot GFE experience. When I started to leave she requested me to again start the deed.

GFE 11/10
BJ 5/10
Attitude 8/10
Profit (Damage) 2000
Place 9/10
Overall 10/10.Bro, if permitted addition of pic would give our fantasies a sky, please do if she / SP allows.

Nice catch.

Keep tarining new chicks for the benefit of brothern.

Possible.

Golem
07-14-15, 19:42
Bro, you did bare, in the very first instance.

No Man No. No fun can compensate the safety issues. You do not know the agony behind the risk. You are like brother to me.

Rest yes, you did great, it indeed is fun reading and thinking what you would have felt, I am envious.

Do not loose the Gem, Gems are gems, step carefully but simultaneously remain safe too, explain any damn thing to her. Keep in touch with her and me too.

Keep hunting, you have opened new doors to mongering man, greetings to you.

Hope you have noted the caution.Hi brother,

Thanks for the advice. Noted and makes sense, in fact I was just chatting with her few minutes ago and came to know the story. She'd broken up with her BF few months back because he's cheated on her and wanted to get even. So I guess I was the "revenge sex", and also she's like only done it three times with him too. (No wonder she was so tight). For now she just want's the sex, and she's told me that if she stop calling me not don't feel bad (Devil Grin). There's one satisfied Jhonny here.

And regarding the other thing we talked about. Meeting on Sunday. Will try and push the point before feelings fade, and will keep you updated.

Regards,

Golem

P.S. Thanks for the advice bro.

JAI90
07-15-15, 06:05
This is my first post in forum soon will activate PM and will get in touch with other monger.

Ppf2015
07-31-15, 11:27
After going through lots of hit and trial method got two opportunity in SRE.

First one near Thana and second one is an indi.

I hope other mate will get the desired result, if they keep on exploring.

Possible
07-31-15, 23:45
After going through lots of hit and trial method got two opportunity in SRE.
First one near Thana and second one is an indi.
I hope other mate will get the desired result, if they keep on exploring.If SRE you mean is saharanpur, then sre its a good catch, I was just thinking how to ask you to share in absence of PM.

Just Thinking, keep searching and posting bro.

Cheerss.

LocalAshishwiz
08-03-15, 12:03
Contacted a SP through online search. Operates near Munshipuliya.

Quoted 4 k for 2 pops. He sent 4 girls very avg looking on whatsapp said oral with condom available. Went on the said location but the fucking guy made me wait half an hour by saying just 10 minutes every time.

Went into the flat only 2 available out of 4.

But liked one so went through.

Had 2 pops in 1 hour and was an avg experience. I don't like doggy much so did in miss only. She sucked on condom for a while but then refused since I was not enjoying it very much. I think only few rare CG can give good BJ. All others just try half hearted.

WIR maybe.

Damage 4 k for 2 pops.

Oral with condom.

Looks 5/10

Body 6/10.

NishLover
08-04-15, 02:49
Contacted a SP through online search. Operates near Munshipuliya.

Quoted 4 k for 2 pops. He sent 4 girls very avg looking on whatsapp said oral with condom available. Went on the said location but the fucking guy made me wait half an hour by saying just 10 minutes every time.

Went into the flat only 2 available out of 4.

But liked one so went through.

Had 2 pops in 1 hour and was an avg experience. I don't like doggy much so did in miss only. She sucked on condom for a while but then refused since I was not enjoying it very much. I think only few rare CG can give good BJ. All others just try half hearted.

WIR maybe.

Damage 4 k for 2 pops.

Oral with condom.

Looks 5/10

Body 6/10.Hi buddy,

You must have gone to Annu or Karan or at Manas city 2 all three have shit stuff. Try next time contact me I will give you the contact.

VishudJb
08-04-15, 20:26
Allhabad Meerganj now open however less girl rate 200 to 1000. Don't expect GFE OR BBJ only Missionary.

NishLover
08-11-15, 13:10
I seriously don't understand this new concept of contacts being shared on exchange basis only, in my early days on the forum whichever senior helped me never asked for any contact in exchange. Even a couple of weeks back I had PM'ed (I rarely contact anyone regarding a contact and that too a SP) a senior from another forum regarding a high profile contact and he replied what do I have to offer in exchange of his contact. And the contact was of an SP not even the WG. I was highly frustrated and disappointed that time at the same time felt like laughing too that he is doing so much natak for a SP contact thank god I din't ask for the girl directly. Might have needed to add him in my will as well. LOL. As per seniors I agree we cannot give each and everyone's reference as we do not know all the members personally but then I share the number and its up to them to convince the SP or WG unless the member is known to me personally.

P.S. This is completely my view and it may differ to other's opinions.

LocalAshishwiz
08-18-15, 08:23
Visited one indi named Pooja near Jagrani hospital. She is herself into trade but provides other girls too.

Got one pic and whatsapp and went through. Bargained for 2. 8 for 2 pops with BBJ.

Avg looking girl with good body shape.

However got a very bad reaction when started the action. For a few minutes she was playing along but afterwards she kept telling me do it quickly please. She was very annoying and whenever I went near her she said first remove your clothes. Started scolding her for the attitude after which she softened a bit. Asked her to suck my dick which was too mechanical and only on the top. Came and sat down to rest after which she again started annoying me. I got very angry and started abusing her and told her to go fuck herself after which I left without the second shot.

Sp came out and told him the whole deal. He asked how many shots I did and gave half the money back and said sorry for her behavior (relieved). Told him to tell in advance about such a problematic girl.

Please be beware of such kind of girls and do not go for a shot if you don't like it. Don't care about the money you gave it to enjoy and if you can't then what's the use.

Looks 5

Attitude 0

Damage 1.5 k (he gave 1. 3 k back).

VikasRock
08-18-15, 13:54
Visited one indi named Pooja near Jagrani hospital. She is herself into trade but provides other girls too.

Got one pic and whatsapp and went through. Bargained for 2. 8 for 2 pops with BBJ.

Avg looking girl with good body shape.

However got a very bad reaction when started the action. For a few minutes she was playing along but afterwards she kept telling me do it quickly please. She was very annoying and whenever I went near her she said first remove your clothes. Started scolding her for the attitude after which she softened a bit. Asked her to suck my dick which was too mechanical and only on the top. Came and sat down to rest after which she again started annoying me. I got very angry and started abusing her and told her to go fuck herself after which I left without the second shot.

Sp came out and told him the whole deal. He asked how many shots I did and gave half the money back and said sorry for her behavior (relieved). Told him to tell in advance about such a problematic girl.

Please be beware of such kind of girls and do not go for a shot if you don't like it. Don't care about the money you gave it to enjoy and if you can't then what's the use.

Looks 5

Attitude 0

Damage 1.5 k (he gave 1. 3 k back).Good seems like now SP's have started developing some business ethics as many mongers and I myself have been duped by SP 'S one or more times. Afterall this is their business and we should get what we have paid for. Thanks for your update bro.

Possible
08-18-15, 23:11
Looks 5
Attitude 0
Damage 1.5 k (he gave 1. 3 k back).Hope its about lucknow.

Further I am surprised by the SP's move to return money for unused shot, its great news for Sp's all over.

Keep posting bro.

Cheers.

NishLover
08-20-15, 04:53
Hope its about lucknow.

Further I am surprised by the SP's move to return money for unused shot, its great news for Sp's all over.

Keep posting bro.

Cheers.Possible as such Ashish forgot to mention that ashish was my ref so had to get back the money. But I warned him about the poor service.

LocalAshishwiz
08-20-15, 16:17
Possible as such Ashish forgot to mention that ashish was my ref so had to get back the money. But I warned him about the poor service.True man it was your reference.

And I did not mention your name since it was a bad report. (I thought it may pinch you). But thanks for your help.

NishLover
08-21-15, 09:00
True man it was your reference.

And I did not mention your name since it was a bad report. (I thought it may pinch you). But thanks for your help.No issue bro My review was also negative for Pooja. But since you were very near you went for SP. I again say its the service which makes sex pleasurable not the face of the girl.

NishLover
09-01-15, 03:42
Where are the active members since long I was out of lucknow since 8 days and no new FR. Looks boaring guys send some FRs.

Ashish027
09-01-15, 15:38
Where are the active members since long I was out of lucknow since 8 days and no new FR. Looks boaring guys send some FRs.No action.

Ashish027
09-03-15, 21:03
Sp offered 3 girls two Indian one Russian.

Out of the above 2 were awesome.

Booked on of them. She has typical north Indian looks big boob and good communication skill and good in bed too.

It was good experience.

Damage 5 k.

1 k for room.

Location from Dayal to road towards ca institute in service lane.

NishLover
09-04-15, 04:23
Good to hear a FR after so many days. I am too busy these days to monger but will yesterday fucked a Punjabi non pro at just 500 rs. Nice GF device but only turnoff was no BJ.

Lachhipur Wala
09-04-15, 05:23
Good to hear a FR after so many days. I am too busy these days to monger but will yesterday fucked a Punjabi non pro at just 500 rs. Nice GF device but only turnoff was no BJ.Can you share this contact? Pm me.

NishLover
09-07-15, 14:57
Can you share this contact? Pm me.It is good have a regular SP. My SP Priya arranges surprises like this. Since she is more than a friend now so only takes the cost price from me.

So bro I can't share her no. However I can share Priya no where you can negotiate yourself.

Lachhipur Wala
09-10-15, 02:42
Very charming young babes appeared in meerganj again. I got shocked to see three babes in an isolated house! Very young, cute seem to be school girls. Only real mongers for exchange be replied.

Possible
09-11-15, 00:58
Very charming young babes appeared.
Only real mongers for exchange be replied.Brother, happy to see you digging treasures, I was just thinking if I qualify to your replies.

Keep posting your ventures bro.

Hope to be at Kanpur soon, let me see what I can dig.

Cheers.

LustyBannana
09-12-15, 18:43
Very charming young babes appeared in meerganj again. I got shocked to see three babes in an isolated house! Very young, cute seem to be school girls. Only real mongers for exchange be replied.Hi,

I'm a new member and in Lucknow presently jut fir a few days though. Would like to know about this place. Would be thankful if you could pass on the info.

Regards

LustyBannana
09-12-15, 19:03
Is credit card the only way to get membership friends?

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Amit5981
09-15-15, 17:45
Had this lady today from Kolkata in knp. Purely GFE. Never had such experience in knp before in my mongering life. Full support. Out of words to express. DFK BBBJ rimming everything on menu. Good find from the SP. She will be here for another 4 days. Eager to meet her again and again damage same 2 k plus 200 tip though was not asked for the tip.

Amit5981
09-15-15, 18:47
Wanted to add the photograph of the girl don't know what's the problem its not working or what tried many times with no success.

Amit5981
09-16-15, 03:25
Success at last happy to post.

NishLover
09-16-15, 03:31
Had this lady today from Kolkata in knp. Purely GFE. Never had such experience in knp before in my mongering life. Full support. Out of words to express. DFK BBBJ rimming everything on menu. Good find from the SP. She will be here for another 4 days. Eager to meet her again and again damage same 2 k plus 200 tip though was not asked for the tip.Nice find Amit keep mongering.

NishLover
09-18-15, 04:07
Success at last happy to post.She was in Lucknow with Anil SP. Had her at 1600.

Possible
09-24-15, 01:29
Agra; 1 wk old.

Was wondering about the scene at Agra the love city, so gathered one SP contact and approached him, he sounded genuine and reasonable so fixed for ST.

Rate -.

Girl - 2 girls were there - 3 & 4/10.

1st one - 22-23 yrs petite, fair, short height.

Stats. Must be 28-24-28 (really).

Skin. Smooth,

Menu. Kiss, BBBJ, Licking, missy, dogie, quickie, fake moaning.

GFE. Before act 7/10; during act - 3/10; she started asking with 5 min why I am not done.

Pussy. Tight, yes it was tight. Clean and healthy.

Overall - 3/10.

Damage. All of 2. 5 k was my damage.

WIR. Only if someday wish to taste some MILF (he said he has few milfs too).

Kanpur -. 5 days old

SP kabir. He was insisting me to visit him once again so I did.

Girl - 5/10 must be 24-26 yrs, looks like prof.

Stats - 32-28-34.5'3'.

Skin. Not so smooth.

GFE - 6/10.

Menu. Kisses, BBBJ, sucking those firm boobs, Brown nipples, did her in missy, doggie, WoT, CG, etc.

No to. CIM, anal. DFK.

Overall - 7/10, she is there till month end.

Damage - 2. 5 k after negotiating from 3. 5 k.

WIR. May be if I do not get what Amit 5981 got.

UP trip. Not successful as mongering trip.

Sorry nish bro, as the work schedule was too tight could not make this time, coffee still due.

Fellow brothers, please explore more for all of us and make the scene better.

Cheers.

Harry In India
09-29-15, 15:21
Hi brother.],

Sharing an experience of Sunday 27th Sep.

Went to this MP in a prominent mall at Kanpur.

Receptionist was hot asked her for a therapist whose name starts with and and ends with I. They seldom provide this therapist only to old members and when you insist.

Went in the she started off normally after 15-20 min she took off the ugs and started rubbing jhonny. Eventually had great fun and was given a BBBJ and HJ.

Looks 6/10.

Service 7/10.

Damage 2 k.

The girl is horny herself and does not charge anything.

Possible
09-30-15, 14:55
Hi brother.],
Sharing an experience of Sunday 27th Sep.
Went to this MP in a prominent mall at Kanpur.
Went in the she started off normally after 15-20 min she took off the ugs and started rubbing jhonny. Eventually had great fun and was given a BBBJ and HJ.

Damage 2 k.
The girl is horny herself and does not charge anything.Bro, this is news, because till now Kanpur was known for its dry behavior. Further you got everything in 2 k with a horny girl. Thats amazing. Even if not asked you should have tipped her suitably, that would have been generous and would make her think of earning extra bucks on extra efforts.
Or Bro does this mean, it was exclusive for you, as the chick played with you and did not charge. Sorry bro, I cannot guess when to enter the spa when I too would find her horny. Can you suggest some.

You should have cultivated the repo with the chick, else this would just help us to fantasize only.

Have fun.

Keep exploring.

Harry In India
09-30-15, 16:13
The girl has an attitude while taking money. Be soft and polite with her and use your charm. MP owners know about all this and whenever you call and ask for booking they will immediately say no she is booked. They provide her services only to regular and old customers. But still if you can pretend to be old customer it works. Also girl at reception is pretty hot my friends claim that they have scored her as well however I am still to crack that nut.

Bro, this is news, because till now Kanpur was known for its dry behavior. Further you got everything in 2 k with a horny girl. Thats amazing. Even if not asked you should have tipped her suitably, that would have been generous and would make her think of earning extra bucks on extra efforts.
Or Bro does this mean, it was exclusive for you, as the chick played with you and did not charge. Sorry bro, I cannot guess when to enter the spa when I too would find her horny. Can you suggest some.

You should have cultivated the repo with the chick, else this would just help us to fantasize only.

Have fun.

Keep exploring.

Possible
10-01-15, 02:18
On a serious request from a member I am putting up the pic whom I had in my latest encounter at knp, this I forgot to put last time.

Go ahead and enjoy.

She may still be there, though I doubt.

Have fun and keep posting.

Cheers.

Possible
10-01-15, 02:20
The girl has an attitude while taking money.
I am still to crack that nut.Bro, noted all the points and sure I will give this a try next time and post FR.

Keep the thread rolling.

Act safe.

LocalAshishwiz
10-12-15, 08:52
Contacted SP john a few days back. Gave 3 options liked one.

Overall good experience no nakhras. Did the last shot sitting on top of her and came on her boobs.

BBJ was not available but during the act she herself started sucking the cock.

WIR: yes.

Looks: 6/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damage: 4 k for 2 pops.

Possible
10-13-15, 02:18
Overall good experience no nakhras.
Damage: 4 k for 2 pops.Seems it was no damage fun, over all.

Please post the pic to have a glimpse of what the SP may be having.

Keep posting your finds for further explorations.

Cheers.

Lachhipur Wala
10-16-15, 13:17
Receptionist is claiming full service in body massage for 1. 5 k but her claims seem some spam. If anybody tried it in burlington lucknow? She is ringing me daily after my one call.

NishLover
10-17-15, 04:35
Receptionist is claiming full service in body massage for 1. 5 k but her claims seem some spam. If anybody tried it in burlington lucknow? She is ringing me daily after my one call.Don't go they just get you their then no service. I have been a victim.

Lv784
10-17-15, 16:13
don't go they just get you their then no service. I have been a victim.False claims. They are frauds. No action. Only making fools. I have been a victim too.

Lachhipur Wala
10-17-15, 16:19
Don't go they just get you their then no service. I have been a victim.Thanks! In fact, receptionist repeated assurance calls made me cautious. Please write your experience in detail. Today too, she called me why I not came?

Hola123
10-18-15, 09:47
I am new in Lucknow and looking for some fun to spice up my life here. Would be great if someone would share some contacts of girls, agents in and around Lucknow.

Overall good experience no nakhras. Did the last shot sitting on top of her and came on her boobs.

BBJ was not available but during the act she herself started sucking the cock.

WIR: yes.

Damage: 4 k for 2 pops.

Lachhipur Wala
10-18-15, 16:35
False claims. They are frauds. No action. Only making fools. I have been a victim too.Please write or pm full details report.

Paidalyatri
10-21-15, 03:50
I am on 3 day tour of Ald and Lko from tomorow. Friends interesting in sharing and joining fun with me contact soon. Let us cheers!

NishLover
10-21-15, 05:57
I lost my mobile so lost all contacts that were in my mongering phone. How ever tasted a new girl she was working as a nurse in a nursing home saw her many times but was surprised to see her with SP Tripathi. (he is a new SP in trade) was asked for 2500 but again SP Priya reference made her way and I ended up paying much less. Nice GFE experience. No rush through no nakhra.

Face 7/10 dusky.

Figure 8. 5/10.

Boots 36.

WIR may be as still find Priya's service ultimate booked her for 24 HR in 24/25 Oct. Its the first time I booked for such a long time damage with P for 24 Oct. I owe her a lunch dinner and my time.

DhakDhak
10-23-15, 19:45
I am at Lucknow on sat and sun (24-25 Oct) . I don't. Have any contacts. Can any one share any good sp. I can share some contact at Delhi if you want. Please pm.

DD.

NishLover
10-24-15, 04:56
After many days I am free today, going to mt regular SP Priya. As told earlier she is back today and booked for me today.

NishLover
10-25-15, 07:42
After many days or rather 2 months I went back to my old SP Priya. Had 3 shot in day and 3 at night. Priya is a dusky girl with not so good looks, even the age is 30 but when it comes to service she is awesome, no one matches her, don't understand why I like her (most of her customers are permanent). Any ways enjoyed with her 5 times and 0 NE time with her staff who was stunning beauty but just OK in bed. Monday again going to Priya.

Lachhipur Wala
10-25-15, 15:34
After many days or rather 2 months I went back to my old SP Priya. Had 3 shot in day and 3 at night. Priya is a dusky girl with not so good looks, even the age is 30 but when it comes to service she is awesome, no one matches her, don't understand why I like her (most of her customers are permanent). Any ways enjoyed with her 5 times and 0 NE time with her staff who was stunning beauty but just OK in bed. Monday again going to Priya.Kudos! You are going to be king of up forum. Soon I will follow you.

NishLover
10-25-15, 18:05
Went to seethe famous Shivdaspuri aka Maduadeh red light area at Varanasi. The place is vast with many brothels but the quality is a big question mark moreover I saw some minor girls their some Indian beauties. Didn't felt like doing the act so had a roam about in the area and came back. Felt a bit unsafe also.

Harry In India
10-26-15, 09:40
This Sunday was getting bored so contacted my old SP parvez. He sent me two pics one was cute young girl and other was a MILF type busty woman. Sp recommended the busty for her services. Since he was my old sp took his advise and went to his den. After reaching the den saw the lady she was wearing a deep cut blouse and sari and greeted me with a kiss. Later fixed the deal for 6 k two pops with the sp he also promised that there will be no knocking at the door and no disturbance till three hours.

Now we two are alone in the room. Jhony was pretty excited seeing the deep cleavage. Asked her name and she told me "Rani'. (guess its a fake name) She started by placing the hand on Jhony and eventually placed my head on her bosom. Wow what a soft feeling that was. The pallu dropped and my tongue started licking the cleavage. All this while she kept playing with jhony. The excitement took over and now I wanted to engulf the mountains. She paused me for a second and removed her blouse and bra in a flash. Now me started sucking just like a baby. All this while she was very cooperative and allowed me suck those beautiful melons. When I was done she removed my clothes and now we both were in our be'day sites. Her body was pretty milky and shiny. She asked me to lie down straight and like a obedient student I complied. She started licking my feet and gradually reached jhony and engulfed it like a pro. I did not wanted to finish there hence stopped her and controlled myself for the real thing. Got the rubber place and started in missy. The tension was building and now she started enjoying and was asking for hard f**k. During the heat I called her few abusive names and she seemed to love that. Repeatedly she called herself those abusive names and asked to f**k. It became too difficult to hold and there I ejaculated with a loud noise. Ah! What a feeling. For few minutes we were just lying there in silence. She then cleaned both of us with tissues. Being too tired I just immersed myself again in the melons. She started gently playing with my hairs and I slept. Wow it was so relaxing at that time.

I woke up after an hour and she was also half sleep. Kept playing with her soft skin. Gave a nice 15-20 min foreplay. She got real horny. And asked me to start the action. This time I wanted to try more positions hence started in doggy with me pulling her hairs. She started calling those abusive names again. The dirty talking makes me so horny specially the Hindi ones. And this time I met someone who liked it too. It was awesome. I abused her to the core. The feeling was intense and release was great.

I realized how much this 'Dirty Talk' can excite me. Took her number but she said she is not from Kanpur and is from a nearby place called Unnao. Anyways the contentment was beyond words.

Face 6/10.

Racks 9/10.

Body 8/10.

Service 9/10.

WIR: yes for sure.

Possible
10-31-15, 10:08
Its a great catch, even I think it would be highly exciting to have dirty words with FK, Bro, I am interested if you care to share her digits, would sure wish to give her a try and for the possible trail after her if she has. Hope she would be a better deal as indie. My PM is active and vacant.

Great FR, Keep posting.

Would have been nice if posted a pic too.

Possible.

This Sunday was getting bored so contacted my old SP parvez.
After reaching the den saw the lady she was wearing a deep cut blouse and sari and greeted me with a kiss. Later fixed the deal for 6 k two pops with the sp he also promised that there will be no knocking at the door and no disturbance till three hours.

I abused her to the core. The feeling was intense and release was great.

I realized how much this 'Dirty Talk' can excite me. Took her number but she said she is not from Kanpur and is from a nearby place called Unnao. Anyways the contentment was beyond words.

WIR: yes for sure.

SaileshSingh
11-02-15, 10:03
Went to seethe famous Shivdaspuri aka Maduadeh red light area at Varanasi. The place is vast with many brothels but the quality is a big question mark moreover I saw some minor girls their some Indian beauties. Didn't felt like doing the act so had a roam about in the area and came back. Felt a bit unsafe also.Where are you from I can give you varanasi CG contacts.

Possible
11-02-15, 23:37
Dear Sailesh Bro.

Many of us would be interested to get leads at varanasi too but what I was thinking how would you do that, that is share your CG contacts and rest all with out PM. Think over it bro, may be some hints helps us or you may think of taking PM.

On another note, Nish bro is from Lkw but is a player through out UP west it seems.

Have fun here bro. Keep posting as it is always free to share this ways.

Cheers.

Possible always.

Where are you from I can give you varanasi CG contacts.

Harry In India
11-03-15, 09:57
My sp surely has now got a knack of my choices. Sends me a pic with a message 'bhai aapke type ka hai jaldi aa jao'. With past experiences I know that mostly when he says that its some good fun. Called him and finalized deal and here I was ready to go.

Reached the den and was greeted so well by this 'Nasty *****'. Wearing a short dress she welcomed me with a smile. Clinging by my side all the time, while I chatted with my sp. This I believe is the result of training that my sp gives to his girls, being an regular client has its benefits.

Door closed and and the deed started. Foreplay followed by DFK. BBJ was not on the menu so had to satisfy myself on covered BJ. All this while I tried hard to make her a little excited but every time I just got a feeling that things were more mechanical than natural. Started with missy and changed to doggy. Here comes the best part. While in doggy giving her slow thrusts I realized that now she was breathing a little heavily. Now this was the jackpot because now I knew its time to dominate the ***** (Kutiya). Slowly pulled out my rod and started giving her smaller strokes. Only inserting half the rod in each stroke and than after 10-15 strokes it was followed by 1 full stroke making her gasp with excitement this went on for 3-4 min with me giving smaller strokes followed by 1 long stroke. Now she started wagging her booty (like a Nasty *****) wanting to take the entire rod every time, but the pleasure was denied and mercy of 1 full thurst was given only after 10-15 smaller strokes. At this moment it was the first time that she was given the name 'Kutiya" Deeply engrossed in the act she first time spoke and asked to f**k hard and fast. Not wanting to give my ***** that pleasure so soon I asked her what do you want ***** (kya chahiye kutiya.) she replied with p. L. E. A. s. E almost crying. At this point ideally I would have wanted dominate her more but Since jhonny was getting too excited and it was increasingly tough to control now I started ramming the rod hard and an array of humilating words were showered on my *****. The release was good.

Though the session was great but still would like to enhance my capabilities to dominate and humiliate. It gives so much pleasure to do that. The sight of a girl begging to be f**ked is so great.

Would request fellow brothers to share some tips on domination.

On a request from a fellow member the pic is attached this time.

Scorecard.

Looks 7/10.

Service 6/10.

Racks 7/10.

Wir: Maybe. If it was not for the domination part everything was very mechanical and I would have not enjoyed at all. Getting a girl specially escort to open up to sexual delights here in India is pretty tough. Girls seldom enjoy there female sexuality. Getting an orgasm is more than enough though I sincerely believe that there is much more to it. Being submissive to an alpha male can be extremely liberating for a woman.

SaileshSingh
11-03-15, 18:13
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Possible
11-05-15, 10:15
My sp surely has now got a knack of my choices. Sends me a pic with a message 'bhai aapke type ka hai jaldi aa jao'.
Being submissive to an alpha male can be extremely liberating for a woman.Bro, reading different views about the same, I find nothing wrong in it as far as it does not hurt the feelings of a working girl and she is enjoying too, Limits are upto you two. This is kinky at times, even I have seen few woman who loves to speak dirty talks. Woman too is tempting.
Its just my view only different people may see this in different preview bro.
Keep updating page.

Optimist Me
11-11-15, 09:39
Hi,

Will be there in Allahabad on 6-7 Dec. Any suggestion to warm my nights there.

Have tried several times without any success till now.

Lachhipur Wala
11-17-15, 03:45
Hi,

Will be there in Allahabad on 6-7 Dec. Any suggestion to warm my nights there.

Have tried several times without any success till now.I can guide you so pm your mob no. Also your taste and range.

RoyalFlushed
11-17-15, 17:17
I have a friend in need in lko. Any leads for FS?

Possible
11-18-15, 03:35
I have a friend in need in lko. Any leads for FS?Bro, you do not have PM, your fren do not have ISG ID, you both are new for Lkw, Treasured digits cannot be shared here in open forum, How can somebody help you, do you have some idea. I am excited to know.

Have fun bro.

Posssible.

Bhagesh2001
11-18-15, 05:55
Heyloz!

I have been on the look out for good Service providers in Noida but haven't been able to do so. Am sure there must be though! Need to stop visiting Delhi for mongering!

Will be highly obliged for any pointers!

Best!

B

JessyBlr
11-18-15, 06:42
Hello group,

Is there action in greater Noida? There are plenty of NE, Afro babes all over Ansal plaza, jagat market etc. But I don't get to hear anything so far. Any leads?

RoyalFlushed
11-20-15, 02:21
Bro, you do not have PM, your fren do not have ISG ID, you both are new for Lkw, Treasured digits cannot be shared here in open forum, How can somebody help you, do you have some idea. I am excited to know.

Have fun bro.

Posssible.You are right man.

Will get PM subscription soon.

Will you able to help me after that?

Possible
11-21-15, 06:36
You are right man.
Will you able to help me after that?I wish to help you, I will check how I can, so keep checking here.

Have fun, remain safe.

AryanB
11-22-15, 19:30
Went to the spa with citrus fruit name at Indrangr. Counter charges are exorbitant. Negotiated at 2 k for hour. To my surprise there are no doors and only curtains. I was very uncomfortable with that, anyone can just walk in while I'm lying naked on the bed. However the bed was spacious and good, unlike the stretcher types I'v come across in Delhi. Was appointed a NE therapist. Massage was overall fine. The setting of the spa meant that this was not the place for any extras. Still when the time was about to get over I slipped my hands inside the t-shirt of the gal. She didn't relent and was smiling, which encouraged me to proceed further up, but this time she giggled and relented. As the time was over I didn't go ahead, but this gave me hint that there can be some action like touching and fondling which could be available here if not HJ or B2B. Though I'm not very inclined to visit this place and shell out 2 k for just the massage as I'm used to have massage at half the rates in Delhi. Any idea about the other branches of the same spa in lko. What about the one at ashok marg?

NishLover
11-23-15, 04:26
I know most of sp and indis in lucknow but I want to experience a cheap working girl say rs 500/ shot at least once in my life time can some one help with a contact.

Possible
11-24-15, 03:22
You are right man.
Will you able to help me after that?Trying to help you.

Check locan in personal for ad named jaya ending in 694 and sumyama 115, both are ok quotes high though, charges would be 3 k after negotiation.

Go enjoy.

Remember usual mongering rules apply here too.

Cheers.

Possible
11-24-15, 03:25
I know most of sp and indis in lucknow but I want to experience a cheap working girl say rs 500/ shot at least once in my life time can some one help with a contact.Bro, kuch nahi milega (nothing you would get), I have had my share of similar FK but it was waste of time, energy and mood. Moreso you cannot demand for such a price. You already are in heaven, you can have that there itself.

Happy to put a note on your post.

Cheers.