PDA

View Full Version : German AO Lounge and Chat Area!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

JohnBallmain
01-21-16, 11:44
Hello fellow AO mongers,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

While visiting Germany, I've had some good experiences in the past with gangbang-style events, like GB01.

However, I'm interested to explore more private AO encounters and see what is possible out there.

I've seen some sporadic reports about AO-possible RLD women in Frankfurt and the NRW region. However, I worry about planning a long trip around a "maybe" activity. The lack of mutual testing also worries me just a little bit, but not enough to shy away completely.

My question is this: are there any agencies or independent women that might do outcall, 1:1 AO appointments, with some mutual testing exchange?

It seems really tricky to figure out what is possible by searching online, due to the legal climate.

If this doesn't exist, it seems like a fun market opportunity for the enterprising mind.

Maxime
01-22-16, 16:01
Hello fellow AO mongers,

Long-time lurker, first-time poster.

While visiting Germany, I've had some good experiences in the past with gangbang-style events, like GB01.

However, I'm interested to explore more private AO encounters and see what is possible out there.

I've seen some sporadic reports about AO-possible RLD women in Frankfurt and the NRW region. However, I worry about planning a long trip around a "maybe" activity. The lack of mutual testing also worries me just a little bit, but not enough to shy away completely.

My question is this: are there any agencies or independent women that might do outcall, 1:1 AO appointments, with some mutual testing exchange?

It seems really tricky to figure out what is possible by searching online, due to the legal climate.

If this doesn't exist, it seems like a fun market opportunity for the enterprising mind.Some of the GB01 (and other AO party) girls are also available for 1-1 bookings, google their names, find their website and see that you can book them for 1-1 sessions. Most of them will do AO WHEN you have a recent test.

SwingerLover
01-22-16, 20:59
It seems really tricky to figure out what is possible by searching online, due to the legal climate.What legal climate?

You can find a lot of AO women for 1-on-1 here: http://www.megalatte.com/ao-sexkontakte/ http://www.fickanzeiger.com/girlfriend-sex/index.php.

Some also demand an HIV-test, but you have to check the ads one by one for that info. You might also find some in the couples section, like here: http://www.megalatte.com/paar-sucht/.

Or this one, demanding a Schnelltest: http://www.fickanzeiger.com/paar-sucht/index.php?id=1452832206.

For private encounters, you could give Eronity a try: http://www.eronity.com/join.php?rid=00364521.

Dazza070
02-20-16, 05:58
Hi,

I live in Australia and want to come to Germany on a fuck fest holiday. I am into AO gangbangs and especially like fat ladies. Does anyone know the best place to stay and go to. I want to fuck every day and night. I want to go to a filmed AO party too but really want to fuck lots of fat German ladies bareback.

Myrrh
02-20-16, 19:51
I received word from Belgian Mr. Svine who was in Viersen yesterday and despite being the only customer was treated like crap. Therefore:
BLACKLIST: WED 17th-SAT 20th 11-22:00: AO Creampie Fuck marathon with Elena, Maya, Melissa & Hlya at EroticLounge, Dammweg 6 in 41747 Viersen for 70 , 3 hours for 50 . http://www.fickpartys.net/fick-marathon-mom-1702-bis-2002-viersen.
I recommed to stay away from this so-called EroticLounge. Schweinhund, so we are all expected to stay away from this place just on the basis of some unprinted, uncertified comment from some unknown 'friend of a friend' who isn't even a member of this board?

I prefer to read reports from genuine members of this board before making up my mind about a place. Also preferably from a variety of different posters because we all know that some posters have deep affectations for particular places.

Also where is the consistency?

When Vito commented a month ago that the women at the erotic lounge were "Not worth 15 e if it was all inclusive for 10 hrs" he was corrected.

That's a bit steep. Maja is a really good looking girl. Both her and Sidni (actually: Sindi or Cindy) are great fucks and were a lot of fun at my one party I had with them so far (in MG). Fucking Elena and Desi was a lot of fun too in the past. As it happens both Elena and Maja (Maya) are appearing at this weekends party which has now been blacklisted (see first quote above).

So the same women at erotic lounge who are vigorously defended one month are categorically blacklisted the next?

Also when I made the effort a few weeks ago to find and post some photos of the women in erotic lounge we were told.

Myrrh's pictures are a bit off base here, because none of those chicks seem to be at EroticLounge Viersen anymore. But yet three of the women whose photos I published back then, Elena, Maja and Melissa, are three of the four women who are appearing at this weekend's party.

But be that as it may, should we be telling anyone else where they should or shouldn't go?

I have written critical posts in the past about some clubs like Spermagames (or should that be SwingerLoverGames?) and Spermabang and have been heavily criticised that my comments are unfair. Didn't I realise that these girls are "flesh and blood" and if I criticized them then they might stop doing the parties. Yet here we are being told that erotic lounge is now blacklisted and we are not to go there.

FunPark was based at the same venue where Erotic Lounge is now and it was criticized even though it was the only flat-rate AO club around at the time. Then when it was gone it was missed.

Its a shame but maybe Funpark will come around again.Now we have Erotic Lounge which has the same, rare, concept of AO sex all day with any of the girls for an amazingly low flat rate price of 69 euros. But having waited many months for a replacement for FunPark we are now being told it is blacklisted.

Yes, I tend to give my opinions on the appearance and the performances of the girls and the clubs. But only on the same basis like anyone else is entitled to give their opinions, good or bad. Personally I would never command anyone to go or not to go to a particular club. After all, who am I to dicktate to anybody what they should or shouldn't do with their time or hard-earned money?

Wanking
02-21-16, 23:14
I suppose if Belgian Mr. Svine was the only customer, its not a surprise he was treated like crap. Hoors are never happy when no money comes in.

Millenia
02-22-16, 03:35
I have looking at this forum sporadically and I haven't visited since September 2014. From reading the various posts, it seems like the authorities are cracking down on bareback sex. I saw a reference to a new law starting in 2017. I also see that many of the parties are private which could be an issue for me as I don't speak German, etc. And I may have trouble communicating with them. Three, four or five years ago, I would just show up at a party at La Luna or Evas / Club Tabulose and have a great time. So are the good times coming to an end? It seems like I better get over there as soon as possible. Any thoughts?

Vito Corleone
02-22-16, 14:44
I have looking at this forum sporadically and I haven't visited since September 2014. From reading the various posts, it seems like the authorities are cracking down on bareback sex. I saw a reference to a new law starting in 2017. I also see that many of the parties are private which could be an issue for me as I don't speak German, etc. And I may have trouble communicating with them. Three, four or five years ago, I would just show up at a party at La Luna or Evas / Club Tabulose and have a great time. So are the good times coming to an end? It seems like I better get over there as soon as possible. Any thoughts?AO sex is still alive & kicking, but the all inclusive parties seem to disappear like newspaper companies.

Luna still hosts a handful of GBs a year & many others but the days of all inclusive parties every Mon. & Fri. Are long gone. Ewa's team tabulose was great when the hot younger polish / Lithuania (whatever her name is) chick was there. Even when Ewa moved to tonisvorst (sp?) their was a really cute German gal Kathi who was off the hook! Earth shattering sessions!

Now Ewa is solo in the same tonisvorst location. A while back those same AO laws were supposed to take effect last month. If I remember correctly, you do not mind splashing around in everyone's sauce so best to keep track of SL's calendar.

Vito Corleone
02-23-16, 02:06
Schweinhund, so we are all expected to stay away from this place just on the basis of some unprinted, uncertified comment from some unknown 'friend of a friend' who isn't even a member of this board?

I prefer to read reports from genuine members of this board before making up my mind about a place. Also preferably from a variety of different posters because we all know that some posters have deep affectations for particular places.

Also where is the consistency?

When Vito commented a month ago that the women at the erotic lounge were "Not worth 15 e if it was all inclusive for 10 hrs" he was corrected.

As it happens both Elena and Maja (Maya) are appearing at this weekends party which has now been blacklisted (see first quote above).

So the same women at erotic lounge who are vigorously defended one month are categorically blacklisted the next?..Seems like Swinger Lover is letting his moderator status get to his head. I had some opinions about possible moderator abuse & it seems like he refuses to let my post be. Seems like anyone who doesn't agree with him or is brutally honest with the looks of his favorite girls then he deletes them.

I guess its only a matter of time before he gets me booted out of ISG.

Seivel
02-23-16, 06:27
AOAre long gone. Ewa's team tabulose was great when the hot younger polish / Lithuania (whatever her name is) chick was there. This was Nadine.

She also was my favorite in those days although I remember at first she didn't do ao. The last 2 years she did.

Does someone know she is still working these days??

Vito Corleone
02-23-16, 07:48
This was Nadine.

She also was my favorite in those days although I remember at first she didn't do ao. The last 2 years she did.

Does someone know she is still working these days??Yes. That's her name! Wow! It was heaven inside her! I would also like to know where she's currently working!

SwingerLover
02-23-16, 12:23
I suppose if Belgian Mr. Svine was the only customer, its not a surprise he was treated like crap. Hoors are never happy when no money comes in.Sure, but that's no excuse, especially when it's a regular customer. You know this guy too, I'm positive that you have met him either in Krefeld, Kerpen or Viersen. The girls call him "Bonbon" since after he started handing out sweets to them.

The chicks who stiffed him were none of the forementioned like Maja, Elena etc; the advertising was only half-true as well.

it seems like the authorities are cracking down on bareback sex.Based on what? There is no law. And I'm certain that new planned so-called "prostitutes-protection-law" will blow up in Küstenbarbie's face like no law has blown up in anybody's face in Germany since 1945. Especially BECAUSE of this 'condom duty'. But I'm not getting into that any further before I get a hint that this 'law' will actually get passed.

Seems like Swinger Lover is letting his moderator status get to his head. I had some opinions about possible moderator abuse & it seems like he refuses to let my post be. What the fuck?

I don't recall ever deleting any of your posts. Aside from some expired or double-posted (and therefore at that point irrelevant) posts of my own in the Calendar thread and the 4 insulting reports from CeeJay1 (while keeping most of the rest of his reports alive in my quotes) and Myrrh, I recall only 2 more reports I deleted at all. One was from Maxime and had contained some info on Trannies (in violation of forum rules) and the other was from Wanking, involving a Copyright violation because of a picture he had posted. In both cases I contacted them by PN and both of them had agreed with my decision.

Anything else from you, Vito, that might have been deleted was not deleted by me. If it's gone, then it was Jackson's or some other Admin's doing.

I have no intention to get you, Vito, booted off the forum; I see no reason for it, so I don't know from where you got this idea.

But I will open a bottle of bubbly if Jackson should decide to kick Myrrh off the forum!

And if people here are not happy about the way I'm handling things, then they're welcome to post party lists all by themselves!

Larrybambel
02-23-16, 12:51
Hello all!

I was wondering if some of you know what happened to some of my favorite AO sperm hole.

I don't see anymore Laurateen or Kitty (from Spermagames a cute redhead).

Do you know if they are still on the market? A way to contact her for a private AO session or whatever?

Many thanks!

L

Myrrh
02-23-16, 21:44
Of course it is nice to log on here and see a list of events laid out for you, but what many guys don't seem to appreciate is that virtually all of the AO events mentioned in the 'Bareback AO Party Calendar' thread derive from just a handful of websites.

These include:

Megalatte.

Hotpartys.

Fickanzeiger.

Eronity.

If you look through a few pages of the thread then you can compile a full list. These sites have been around for ages although there was a fairly new one recently:

Fickpartys.

Thanks to Optimist for pointing that one out!

If an event is mentioned in one then, more often than not, they will be mentioned in the others so you don't necessarily have to read all of them all the time. If you open them using google chrome or use google translate or some other translation engine then you will get a good enough translation.

What I do is save these on my smartphone so I can get updates in real time and therefore not have to rely on updates on here.

There are also some events that never appear in the calendar thread because they are 'out of favor' or it has been arbitrarily decided that they should be blacklisted based on some criteria or the other.

So have a look at these websites and put yourself in control!

Vito Corleone
02-23-16, 22:39
What the fuck?

I don't recall ever deleting any of your posts. Aside from some expired or double-posted (and therefore at that point irrelevant) posts of my own in the Calendar thread and the 4 insulting reports from CeeJay1 (while keeping most of the rest of his reports alive in my quotes) and Myrrh, I recall only 2 more reports I deleted at all. One was from Maxime and had contained some info on Trannies (in violation of forum rules) and the other was from Wanking, involving a Copyright violation because of a picture he had posted. In both cases I contacted them by PN and both of them had agreed with my decision.

Anything else from you, Vito, that might have been deleted was not deleted by me. If it's gone, then it was Jackson's or some other Admin's doing.

I have no intention to get you, Vito, booted off the forum; I see no reason for it, so I don't know from where you got this idea.

But I will open a bottle of bubbly if Jackson should decide to kick Myrrh off the forum!

And if people here are not happy about the way I'm handling things, then they're welcome to post party lists all by themselves!Relax Swinger! I'm just giving you a hard time.

Is Myrrh really that bad? I don't think I ever met the guy & I admit he can be brutally honest in his descriptions of the ladies. He has a really sharp eye & a special ability to find faults in all the women I've banged at the AO clubs. I honestly do not remember reading anything positive about any of his club visits. He does provide a different perspective on the clubs & somewhat entertaining.

Like I mentioned in the post that was never posted, I do enjoy reading your trip reports & appreciate your calendar lists.

Keep up the great work Swinger!

Leifeide
02-24-16, 08:55
Hello all!

I was wondering if some of you know what happened to some of my favorite AO sperm hole.

I don't see anymore Laurateen or Kitty (from Spermagames a cute redhead).

Do you know if they are still on the market? A way to contact her for a private AO session or whatever?

Many thanks!

LI love those girls myself and have been wondering about the same. To my knowledge the girls are not very active any longer, but I don't think they have left the scene quite yet. You will find them on My Dirty Hobby. Kitty under the name xHellokitty.

Dreams
02-24-16, 11:00
Of course it is nice to log on here and see a list of events laid out for you, but what many guys don't seem to appreciate is that virtually all of the AO events mentioned in the 'Bareback AO Party Calendar' thread derive from just a handful of websites.

These include:

Megalatte.

Hotpartys.

Fickanzeiger.

Eronity.

If you look through a few pages of the thread then you can compile a full list. These sites have been around for ages although there was a fairly new one recently:..Why do you suggest everyone does those searches themselves when someone, namely, SL, does it for us?

SwingerLover
02-24-16, 14:05
I don't see anymore Laurateen or Kitty (from Spermagames a cute redhead).I've seen no lifesigns from either of them for months. Kitty also works under the name "Dana", but nothing here either.

Rumour has it that Laura Teen had been pregnant. If so, then it would explain why her last appearance at a Spermagames movie shooting was with condoms only. Since that was about a year ago, the child should be born by now (provided that the rumour was true). May she'll pick up AO gangbanging again?

Is Myrrh really that bad? I don't think I ever met the guy & I admit he can be brutally honest in his descriptions of the ladies.There is a line between being brutally honest and criminally insulting! Myrrh crosses it regularly.

There's a difference between stating facts and posting opinions. When it comes to opinions, there's also a difference in taste involved. If a woman isn't to someone's liking, then he should write so, likewise if he dosen't like the performance. Harsh tones are sometimes even warranted. But insulting women just because someone doesn't like their looks is not acceptable. Especially if that 'someone' doesn't even go near that woman BECAUSE of the way she looks and has therefore no foundation to comment on performance. (Which performance in a certain case has become better and better with almost every party!

And if I wouldn't waste so much time commenting on Myrrh's Bullshit (and the involved fallout) and on comments about a non-existing law that still doesn't even exist as a real draft law, I might find some time again to write a party report. Because ALL Spermagames parties in MÖare and KA I've been to this year have been very good to excellent.

Myrrh
02-25-16, 00:52
I received word from Belgian Mr. Svine who was in Viersen yesterday and despite being the only customer was treated like crap. Therefore:

BLACKLIST: WED 17th-SAT 20th 11-22:00: AO Creampie Fuck marathon with Elena, Maya, Melissa & Hlya at EroticLounge, Dammweg 6 in 41747 Viersen for 70 , 3 hours for 50 . http://www.fickpartys.net/fick-marathon-mom-1702-bis-2002-viersen.

I recommed to stay away from this so-called EroticLounge.
The chicks who stiffed him were none of the forementioned like Maja, Elena etcSo, you recommended everyone to stay away and to completely Blacklist this venue which starred Elena, Maja, Melissa but then you reveal some days later that Maja, Elena etc were not in fact the ones responsible for your Belgian friend's unhappiness.

But of course if you blacklist the whole venue, which the 'good' girls Maja, Elena etc work from, then these girls are going to suffer in exactly the same way as those nameless 'bad' women who did actually make your Belgian friend unhappy?

Wanking
02-25-16, 13:05
SW and Myrhh LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_LMAqoqaWY

Optimist
02-25-16, 14:40
Fighting may be fun for some but I don't want either Myrrh or SL taken apart. Both do really useful work, and are sometimes over opinionated and over forceful (I bet some members will hate equally find me irritating).

I would ask both to continue posting and hopefully recognise the contribution made by the other.

I can see Myrrh ' s point about doing our own research, and not just relying on SL's hard work (which I think is very useful), and I can see why SL is upset at the vehemence with which Myrrh expresses it. It seems to me that both are right.

Travel69
02-25-16, 17:52
I have been erotic lounge on a Saturday about month ago. It is typical partytreff setup. I did not notice any girl do AO, fucking require condom. Girls try to make you cum quickly. I got painfully hand job because I cannot cum quickly. After first round, I left. After talking the manager, I get charged for two hours, 39.99 and get some money back. Thank for them for refund.

Larrybambel
02-25-16, 22:04
I've seen no lifesigns from either of them for months. Kitty also works under the name "Dana", but nothing here either.

Rumour has it that Laura Teen had been pregnant. If so, then it would explain why her last appearance at a Spermagames movie shooting was with condoms only. Since that was about a year ago, the child should be born by now (provided that the rumour was true). May she'll pick up AO gangbanging again?
So, if there is a way to contact Kitty / xHelloKitty / Dana for an AO 1:1 or GB, please let me know I really would like to cream her again! My dick was so well installed inside her.

For Laurateen, I cross fingers but finally she arrived to be pregnant: the Hope she's doing what she like and would be happy to cream her again too!

Myrrh
02-26-16, 01:18
All girls provide services without protection and more.

With a tagline like that it is just really surprising that this place gets hardly a mention anywhere on these pages.

I could find only two posts which were posted in the Frankfurt and Mainz / Wiesbaden threads.

So I decided to check out Rainbow in Hofheim. When I got there and was led into the room the Madam told me they have only one girl available, which was Jenny. She is very cute and apparently very young, as she told me she was 18. Normally I am not in favor of someone that young, but if figured why not. I booked an hour figuring will have time to explore.

She told me she was from Hungary and her presence was to speak in English, which was fine. After I showered (she did not which troubled me, she just was laying on the bed without even small talk. I asked to to start with french. It was without any enthusiasm and after a few minutes she rolled over and spread her legs. I tried to play with her a little bit, but it bothered her. She covers her breast as not to touch them. Everything was so lackluster that after 20 minuted I gave up and left.

I figured I talk to the "lady of the house" upon leaving, but she was nowhere to be found. I left, since I don't want to waist my time and my money.

They do not offer everything and I got the deadest fish I ever had.

Here is the website, so you know not to go there by accident:http://rainbow-girls.de/index.html.
Decided to take a chance last night and stopped at Rainbow Girls in Wallau. http://rainbow-girls.de/index.html.

It was nearly midnight, and two of the four girls were busy. My choices were Thalia and Deborah. I chose Deborah. She is better looking in person than in her photos, and she has a very nice body. Was offered erotic massage, BBBJ and bareback sex. Her only stipulation was no CIM or CIP. That was a little disappointing, but not enough for me to leave. The erotic massage was nice. Her BBBJ was okay, and the sex was very good. She has a beautiful little pussy, and once inside, I didn't want to leave! The 60430 was a good deal, and money well spent!This place is in Hofheim-Wallau, not too far from Frankfurt, and I have been eyeing it up for a while as a possible useful alternative to FKK Dietzenbach. Unfortunately apart from trying pot luck in the RLD there are no known options for AO if you are in Frankfurt apart from Dietzenbach. However if I am on a two or three day trip I don't really want to spend it in the same venue banging the same women, over and over again, especially if they are not particularly attractive to begin with.

Based on the website alone this place looks like the perfect match and full of endless potential. It seems that you can get absolutely anything you want here. They are certainly not shy about telling you exactly what they do, and it seems as though there is little if anything that they won't do.

"Where all wishes come true and where anything can and nothing needs ".

So why does this place get such lukewarm reviews, albeit just two that I have found so far?

True, the women shown are not absolute stunnas however they look dirty enough and I particularly like the sleazy look and feel of the place.

I am just holding out until there have been more reports but for some reason there is something about those photos which makes my dick itch.

Vito Corleone
02-26-16, 03:08
All girls provide services without protection and more.

With a tagline like that it is just really surprising that this place gets hardly a mention anywhere on these pages.

I could find only two posts which were posted in the Frankfurt and Mainz / Wiesbaden threads.

This place is in Hofheim-Wallau, not too far from Frankfurt, and I have been eyeing it up for a while as a possible useful alternative to FKK Dietzenbach. Unfortunately apart from trying pot luck in the RLD there are no known options for AO if you are in Frankfurt apart from Dietzenbach. However if I am on a two or three day trip I don't really want to spend it in the same venue banging the same women, over and over again, especially if they are not particularly attractive to begin with..I'm not sure what you see in those photos. The chick with the star tats near her pussy was barely decent & the rest scary. Horrendous!

Optimist
02-26-16, 10:55
Myrrh. I went a year or so ago but didn't stay. The girls weren't appealing to me.. The place continues to get poor reports on German forums, where the consensus seems to be that the RLD is better!

Still, it might be worth a look, but make sure you avoid rush hour if you are going by car. Local traffic can be bad.

tabulose-huren.com website will help for Frankfurt possibilities, if you can decipher German

Good luck.

Jimmy Boy 99
02-26-16, 16:46
I'm not sure what you see in those photos. The chick with the star tats near her pussy was barely decent & the rest scary. Horrendous!Did you really find Jenny, the 18-year old Hungarian blonde, scary? To me she looked better than Aysha, the one you said was barely decent. Just goes to show how people have different tastes. At least I think we can agree that if the girls working there were the ones in the group photo we would both be taking up residence in the club.

Myrrh
02-28-16, 13:10
I'm not sure what you see in those photos. The chick with the star tats near her pussy was barely decent & the rest scary. Horrendous!Maybe it's a location issue? If these girls were based just a few km away from where they are now, in gloomy FKK Dietzenbach, sitting with the likes of Nadin (wearing the sort of donkey teeth that Austin Powers would refuse to smile with), Andrea (cross eyed, butch, prison bull lesbian look) and Alina (bags under her eyes bigger than my balls, flat chested and world famine victim body type, with ribs on display). Then maybe your view could be slightly different?

Yes. You are correct. Nadin Andrea even Alina if they all got dolled up did their nails hair & etc they can def make it. They basically look like they just got out of bed (pretty much 15 min ago) & they still look pretty good.

Vito Corleone
02-28-16, 20:20
Maybe it's a location issue? If these girls were based just a few km away from where they are now, in gloomy FKK Dietzenbach, sitting with the likes of Nadin (wearing the sort of donkey teeth that Austin Powers would refuse to smile with), Andrea (cross eyed, butch, prison bull lesbian look) and Alina (bags under her eyes bigger than my balls, flat chested and world famine victim body type, with ribs on display). Then maybe your view could be slightly different?For a guy notorious for being brutally honest, I don't know what you see in any if those girls. Maybe they looked better in person.

Myrrh
02-29-16, 13:13
For a guy notorious for being brutally honest, I don't know what you see in any if those girls. Maybe they looked better in person.I have never actually visited but a general rule seem to be that girls normally tend to look worse in real life than they do in photos.

These girls are more skanks than beauties, that is true. However if they lived up to the club motto of 'alles moglich' then a visit might still be interesting.

Optimist and reports on here seems to indicate that this is not the case though as performance issues have been identified.

This place is still a possible but I am afraid that I am still on the lookout for that alternative AO location to Dietz to make a trip to Hessen worthwhile.

DzGermany33
03-01-16, 00:43
I saw the following two ads earlier today:

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/spp/index.php?id=1456659072 (clearly fake / advertisement photos).

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/sexpartys/index.php?id=1456763757 (real photos).

It's for a place called Hertz Factory in western Cologne, and it's advertising 3 days of AO gangbangs with ten girls. It is "reopening", but I didn't find any information about the old version here in the forum. This place might interest some fellow mongers here!

Does anyone know anything about it and what it is? Is it a FKK, or a pauschalclub (they sell day tickets)? Public gangbangs only, or with rooms? Some of the girls are familiar from ads in AO sections of echtsex / fickanzeiger etc. I wonder how it might compare to some of the other AO clubs or apartments, especially since it's in Cologne rather than Düsseldorf / Duisberg / Mnchen Gladbach, etc. I'm thinking of phoning them or visiting tomorrow.

DzGermany33
03-01-16, 12:52
http://www.fickanzeiger.com/sexpartys/index.php?id=1456763757 (real photos).

It's for a place called Hertz Factory in western Cologne, and it's advertising 3 days of AO gangbangs with ten girls. It is "reopening", but I didn't find any information about the old version here in the forum. This place might interest some fellow mongers here!

Does anyone know anything about it and what it is? Is it a FKK, or a pauschalclub (they sell day tickets)? Public gangbangs only, or with rooms?I called them this morning. It seems to be a pauschalclub. 60 eur for three hours, 80 for all day and uncovered blowjob, 100 for VIP, which is all day and AO with the girls who offer it. I asked if the girls were tested and if they tested guests who went for the VIP option and they couldn't say. The explanation was they were just opening and the person on the phone wasn't sure. There is both public and private action, so you can take a girl to a room.

I'm going to go check it out. If anyone else from the forum is there, say Hi.

Myrrh
03-01-16, 22:39
I'm going to go check it out. If anyone else from the forum is there, say Hi.Hey DzGermany33,

I take it from your user name that you are based in Germany? Looking forward to your report. Its good to have someone on the ground in Germany to report back to us on these AO events.

SwingerLover
03-01-16, 23:33
it's advertising 3 days of AO gangbangs with ten girls.Where does it say that those are AO parties? I see nothing about AO, Creampie or Reinspritzen mentioned in the ad.

I called them this morning. It seems to be a pauschalclub. 60 eur for three hours, 80 for all day and uncovered blowjob, 100 for VIP, which is all day and AO with the girls who offer it.I wonder how many girls that might be. Chances are that you get 2 out of 10 who might do AO, I suppose that otherwise AO would be advertised in the headline and in the text as usual.

If you go there, please report back.

DzGermany33
03-01-16, 23:59
If you go there, please report back.I just have! In fact I just posted my report and then saw your post. The post won't be visible until it's moderator-approved, but I posted it in the "Bareback AO Alles Ohne. Flatrate Clubs. " section: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3215-Bareback-AO-Alles-Ohne-Flat-Rate-Clubs-Parties-and-Events.

More girls did you than you think. In fact the proportions were reversed, two or three who did not and seven or eight who did.

DzGermany33
03-02-16, 14:30
I just have! In fact I just posted my report and then saw your post. The post won't be visible until it's moderator-approved...It's visible now. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3215-Bareback-AO-Alles-Ohne-Flat-Rate-Clubs-Parties-and-Events&p=1846272&viewfull=1#post1846272.

SwingerLover
03-02-16, 19:49
I also heard from another source that today 9 out of 11 gals did AO. I still wonder why they didn't advertise this clearly.

Myrrh
03-02-16, 22:02
Where does it say that those are AO parties? I see nothing about AO, Creampie or Reinspritzen mentioned in the ad.

Chances are that you get 2 out of 10 who might do AO, I suppose that otherwise AO would be advertised in the headline and in the text as usual.

More girls did you than you think. In fact the proportions were reversed, two or three who did not and seven or eight who did.Thank you Dz for proving the doubters wrong.

It's always those who are prepared to be more flexible and less rigid in their thinking and approach, who are the ones who find the real opportunities.

Leifeide
03-06-16, 13:24
Does anybody have any information about this wonderful woman? Is she still active? The last sign of her was from an escort agency in Stuttgart, but I don't think she works there anymore.

Seivel
03-09-16, 04:52
After a few disappointments went yesterday to Villa Frivol again because I was nearby.

There was a party with Gundula. I know her a long time and she is great, and likes it herself without a doubt.

About 8 people attended the party, which she handels very easy.

She told me about Morfelden where she was the day before, very crowded there. What a contrast with this.

But it was great yesterday, good atmosphere, I fucked her in all positions, including her ass, while she was sucking other guys.

She doesn't need tissues, she just swallows simply all the cum she can get. Brrr.

At the end of the party, she sucked my dick for a long time including my balls and asshole. But I was simply empty.

She told me and of the month 29th of March she will be here again. But this will be shown on the website.

Lets see.

Optimist
03-09-16, 13:48
I recently came across a mainly gay forum website, but with an active section on alles ohne with women , including in Germany. A main theme in the forum is the intentional infecting with HIV of bareback girls. The members seem to consider this to be something of a mission. I haven't got past my shock about this. I had thought that intentional infecting of people was illegal in some countries at least.

Toddy
03-09-16, 15:41
I recently came across a mainly gay forum website, but with an active section on alles ohne with women , including in Germany. A main theme in the forum is the intentional infecting with HIV of bareback girls. The members seem to consider this to be something of a mission. I haven't got past my shock about this. I had thought that intentional infecting of people was illegal in some countries at least.Erm so that actually means that the 'gay' infested people there see it as they're mission to infest AO girls, OMG, this is indeed shocking to read.

SwingerLover
03-09-16, 21:26
There was a party with Gundula. I know her a long time and she is great, and likes it herself without a doubt.

About 8 people attended the party, which she handels very easy.

She told me about Morfelden where she was the day before, very crowded there. What a contrast with this.I was at that Spermagames party in Mörfelden too and had fun with Gundula several times (no anal though). But it was not 'very' crowded, unless you compare it to an 8-guys-party. The low number of guys is propably why she did anal in Wallenhorst.

Does anybody have any information about this wonderful woman? Is she still active? The last sign of her was from an escort agency in Stuttgart, but I don't think she works there anymore.There have been no lifesigns from Ronja for nearly 3 years now. Too bad.

I recently came across a mainly gay forum website, but with an active section on alles ohne with women , including in Germany. A main theme in the forum is the intentional infecting with HIV of bareback girls. The members seem to consider this to be something of a mission. I haven't got past my shock about this. I had thought that intentional infecting of people was illegal in some countries at least.It is, and in Germany it is considered as the crime of doing 'grievous bodily harm', which carries a prison term of up to 10 years. (That is if the gay lives that long, because if I should catch some gay like that, he will not live to see the day of his trial! Vermin needs to be exterminated right on the spot!

The gays call it 'pozzing', some even advertise for spreading their 'poz' aound.

I think it should be your duty to name that specific 'gay forum website' to a states attorney, so that the gays who are posting there get prosecuted immediately!

Myrrh
03-09-16, 22:10
I recently came across a mainly gay forum website, but with an active section on alles ohne with women , including in Germany. A main theme in the forum is the intentional infecting with HIV of bareback girls. The members seem to consider this to be something of a mission. I haven't got past my shock about this. I had thought that intentional infecting of people was illegal in some countries at least.I think I may have come across the same website some while back. If it is the one you are referring to then some of the threads discussing cross-over sex with bareback hetero sex workers were old ones and had not had any recent posts. I do know that a significant proportion of promiscuous gay guys are keen to become positive so then at least they know that they won't have to spend so much time worrying about getting it. With their lifestyle they know that contracting it is almost inevitable. Totally opposite to the majority of promiscuous hetero mongering barebackers who assume that no matter how many different prostitutes they tear into they can never catch it. Just read some of the posts on here.

Only a tiny proportion of those gay guys, who are keen to actively spread their poz loads, have turned their attention to the hetero world. Although I admit there may be some who could be incentive because of their hatred of heteros. Due to the high level of general daily homophobia that they face and also because poz rates are so many times higher in the gay world even though hetero guys can be just as promiscuous.

A lot of the discussion that I did see on the particular website I mentioned focused on targeting various high profile sex workers on AW who had a reputation for high volume barebacking with punters. Rather than put up with the hassle and cost of traveling abroad it is a lot easier and more meaningful for these gay rogues to take a short train ride up to say Sheffield and try and poz a 'celebrity' AW person there. Later on learn through the grapevine that the girl had turned poz and fantasize that it may have been them who did it. Sick, I know, but these guys need more and more extreme activity to slake their appetite.

They would rather do it to a mini-celebrity rather than some unknown girl in Germany who no one has heard of and who may disappear in a few weeks anyway because of the high turnover of AO girls in Germany.

In any case pozzing a girl 'to order' is easier said than done as even if you were positive it would take a stroke of luck for her to catch it from you on the first, fifth, tenth or even more occasion.

But guys on here don't seem to think you can catch it anyway from a girl no matter what you do, so why should anyone worry?

Optimist
03-10-16, 09:33
Myrrh. I agree with all you have said, you cover most points as usual. It' s not a big threat, just ,for me, shocking. As you say, sick. I think the website is not the one you saw as the section on women is however extremely active, with loads of recent posts, but there seem to be very few explicit mentions of pozzing in that section.

CeeJay1
03-13-16, 12:07
Only a tiny proportion of those gay guys, who are keen to actively spread their poz loads, have turned their attention to the hetero world. Although I admit there may be some who could be incentive because of their hatred of heteros. Due to the high level of general daily homophobia that they face and also because poz rates are so many times higher in the gay world even though hetero guys can be just as promiscuous.I notice a lot of homosexual behavior, at a lot of these events. At least in my eyes, I think it crosses deep into anyways, or at least qualifies. While I attended an event in Karlsruhe, Heidi Hills was in the middle of blowing me and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed (would rather want to forget though) a punter was licking Bitchy Jana clean, and this is right after about dozen guys drop their loads on her. This kind of behavior puts me off to say the least. Something similar happened at a film party in El Brasi with Sexy Natalie. They film only from the waist down and one guy was wearing a mask, which I thought that he just being over cautious, but I later found out, when you clean up 20 loads off Sexy Natalie with your mouth, you either have to have a really long tongue or a face mask to maintain your anonymity. I realize in the gangbang world, your going to receive some collateral damage of some sort, but sometimes you feel that some of the guys are there for you, rather than girls, especially when every time when one of the girls has a dick in her mouth, the same guy all of a sudden wants to start making out with her, all while she is middle of blowing someone. That's also why I like the HIV testing at these events, because you never know what kind of people are there: gift givers, pozzers, bug chasers, whatever.

Leifeide
03-13-16, 15:35
Like you CeeJay1, I also find it extremely disturbing when these (gay) guys are attending to the GB parties to practice their cuckold sickness! Too many guys are more focused on the cum than on the girls and I think some of them are beyond bisexual. It is really annoying to see this behavior, but what pisses me the most off, its that the organizer allow it. They should all have been blacklisted and kicked out from all events for all time!

I have stopped visiting several events due to these gay or bi guys. I know that there was one particular guy who attended a lot of Natalies parties, but she told me me he got banned from her events. I really hope they keep him away for ever!

Also at gb-porn I noticed a "local hero" who was waiting for each shot. It made me sick and I just left the party. It is a mystery that the organizers are too dumb to understand that their most importantcustomers, us heteros, will stop coming to the parties if the behavior is allowed.

I can accept and even find it hot that a passionate GB woman can suck two dicks at the same time, but I really hate it when the guys are playing with the girls cum! Let's encourage the organizers to kick these weirdos out!

I notice a lot of homosexual behavior, at a lot of these events. At least in my eyes, I think it crosses deep into anyways, or at least qualifies. While I attended an event in Karlsruhe, Heidi Hills was in the middle of blowing me and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed (would rather want to forget though) a punter was licking Bitchy Jana clean, and this is right after about dozen guys drop their loads on her. This kind of behavior puts me off to say the least. Something similar happened at a film party in El Brasi with Sexy Natalie. They film only from the waist down and one guy was wearing a mask, which I thought that he just being over cautious, but I later found out, when you clean up 20 loads off Sexy Natalie with your mouth, you either have to have a really long tongue or a face mask to maintain your anonymity. I realize in the gangbang world, your going to receive some collateral damage of some sort, but sometimes you feel that some of the guys are there for you, rather than girls, especially when every time when one of the girls has a dick in her mouth, the same guy all of a sudden wants to start making out with her, all while she is middle of blowing someone. That's also why I like the HIV testing at these events, because you never know what kind of people are there: gift givers, pozzers, bug chasers, whatever.

Myrrh
03-13-16, 16:39
I notice a lot of homosexual behavior, at a lot of these events. At least in my eyes, I think it crosses deep into anyways, or at least qualifies. While I attended an event in Karlsruhe, Heidi Hills was in the middle of blowing me and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed (would rather want to forget though) a punter was licking Bitchy Jana clean, and this is right after about dozen guys drop their loads on her. This kind of behavior puts me off to say the least. To each their own. Once I have deposited my cum it doesn't particularly matter to me what happens to it. If others want to play with it because it turns them on then up to them. I just can't guarantee that I am going to stick around to watch.

I recall one SG I went to where I saw this short, middle to old aged, guy with a bald head and mustache sitting patiently by the feet of one of the girls whilst a number of guys banged and shot their load into her. He looked prim and proper just like a bank manager. Then when the sixth guy had got off the girl he suddenly saw his chance.

This girl must have known what was coming next because her hand suddenly moved and clamped itself over her pussy in an instant. Nein she said. The look of sheer puzzlement on this gentleman's face was memorable. He was on his knees with his head now cms from the girl's pussy. He looked confused almost hurt because he had been clearly building up to that moment for some time.

I read one story about a guy in London who used to visit brothels and pay money, not for sex with the girls, but just so that he could collect used condoms from the waste bins and take them home with him.

There is one prominent poster on here who seems to obtain his primary satisfaction at these gangbangs from waiting until a woman's pussy is already full of spunk just so that he could wallow his bare cock in the sperm from other guys. Is that gay behavior? Some might definitely think so but I prefer to leave it up to others to make these kind of judgments.

Myrrh
03-13-16, 22:16
That's also why I like the HIV testing at these events, because you never know what kind of people are there: gift givers, pozzers, bug chasers, whatever.The testing at these events is only for two or three STIs and not for all. Also it only picks out those who have had their 'bugs' for several weeks at least, so as to allow enough time for the infection to show up in the blood. Unfortunately STIs are many, many times more infectious in the period before they show up in blood tests.

Those who bareback consistently over several weeks / months should pick up bugs of one sort or another. If they don't then they are either lying / are not testing regularly and comprehensively / are incredibly lucky.

I think those who bareback regularly are essentially bug chasers whether they consider themselves as such or not. If they don't test and get treatment regularly then they should perhaps also class themselves as gift passers and poss load dumpers.

Wanking
03-30-16, 13:31
Cologne April 19th to 21th.

Plan is to visit Hertz factory party on 20th. If its closed by then Ill do whatever nearby partytreff there is.

Frankfurt May 12th to 17th.

FKK Dietz and maybe a Spermagames event if there is one on. Plus swingers, partreffs and RLD.

Let me know if anyone is around.

Myrrh
03-30-16, 21:23
Plan is to visit Hertz factory party on 20th.
FKK Dietz and maybe a Spermagames event if there is one on. Plus swingers, partreffs and RLD.I didn't think FKKs or RTCs were your style to be honest. After all you are the champion of the budget bangers and a couple of 30 minutes shags at FKK Dietz will cost you 110 euros.

40 for entrance alone and 30 per girl. That same sort of money would get you unlimited shags at Erotic Lounge or Hertz factory plus VIP status to boot.

Spermagames is a push and a poke kind of place. You have to elbow your way through the crowds for just a few minutes of rushed action. No time allowed for leisurely licking of asses here.

Hertz factory? Yes, obviously. However knowing your luck the place will probably have shut up shop the week before you arrive.

EuroContrast
03-31-16, 18:35
Does anyone know about this? Is this true? I saw this on Gina Blonde's site. She stated that after 1 July 2017 that it will be against the law to have AO parties? I hope this isn't true. Was there some law recently passed in Germany that would prohibit this?

DFWdude
04-01-16, 04:39
Does anyone know about this? Is this true? I saw this on Gina Blonde's site. She stated that after 1 July 2017 that it will be against the law to have AO parties? I hope this isn't true. Was there some law recently passed in Germany that would prohibit this?Where have you been? This has been discussed to death on this forum. Yes it does appear that AO will be banned. Not just parties but all AO including BBBJ. Also planned to be banned is gang-bang-party and flat rate sex clubs like party treffs.

Wanking
04-01-16, 20:47
I didn't think FKKs or RTCs were your style to be honest. After all you are the champion of the budget bangers and a couple of 30 minutes shags at FKK Dietz will cost you 110 euros.Cheers for the advice me ole China.

I do an FKK every now and again. I'm hoping for some anal bareback in dietz, haven't had a good anal bareback session in years. Hard to get that in the cheap parties.

Myrrh
04-02-16, 12:02
I do an FKK every now and again. I'm hoping for some anal bareback in dietz, haven't had a good anal bareback session in years. Hard to get that in the cheap parties.Sorry to stereotype you mate as the 'bargain basement' champion because I know you try many things.

AFAIK there is only one girl who does anal at Dietz and that is always covered though. I asked a few of the regular girls and they all gave the same answer. That was 6 months ago but they rarely get new girls.

I was offered bareback booty banging (BBBB) at other RTCs in the NRW for 30 euros. However on the one occasion I tried I couldn't get the damn thing in. With the gel on it kind of slipped and slid all over her ass. Everywhere except in. I could not get little Helmut to squeeze his fat head into the rat hole no matter how much I tried.

After a while I began to lose confidence and stiffness.

I have seen BBBB up close at Spermagames events but the girls were whales and not attractive. There was one slim girl called Nicki (sadly no longer at SG) who I watched do half a dozen BB sandwiches in a row.

But when it came to my go with me 'bringing up the rear' in the arrangement I again failed. I can remember the look of sympathy on a couple of German guys faces, trying to keep a straight face. "There is zee problem? Won't go in, no"?

Worst of all was on my recent birthday when I had 3 booties, lined up on the bed, patiently perked up in the air waiting to be penetrated. Again entry unsuccessful.

In fact I was so vigorously trying to force it in that one of the girls farted loudly and joked "this is what you get when you try anal". The resulting after aroma did not exactly put me in the mood to continue further.

Wanking
04-02-16, 18:35
Sorry to stereotype you mate as the 'bargain basement' champion because I know you try many things.

Worst of all was on my recent birthday when I had 3 booties, lined up on the bed, patiently perked up in the air waiting to be penetrated. Again entry unsuccessful.

In fact I was so vigorously trying to force it in that one of the girls farted loudly and joked "this is what you get when you try anal". The resulting after aroma did not exactly put me in the mood to continue further.I'm happy to be known as bargain basement champ, because I really do scrimp and save much as possible in every aspect of life.

Please tell us more about your birthday treat. The farting detail made me LOL.

Wolvenvacht
04-02-16, 18:54
Does anyone know about this? Is this true? I saw this on Gina Blonde's site. She stated that after 1 July 2017 that it will be against the law to have AO parties? I hope this isn't true. Was there some law recently passed in Germany that would prohibit this?This is now at the level of a draft bill and will still have to go through the Bundestag and Bundesrat before it will become effective. Nobody knows how fast that process will go. Will it be 1st of July 2017? One cannot tell yet.

All "commercial" sex (oral, anal and vaginal) will have to be with a condom.

Besides that it will be forbidden to make any publicity for "bare back", either directly or indirectly, even using "codewords" (total, natur, .). This will mean that all the AO forums here will be closed (ISG is hosted in Germany).

CeeJay1
04-03-16, 11:45
Does anyone know about this? Is this true? I saw this on Gina Blonde's site. She stated that after 1 July 2017 that it will be against the law to have AO parties? I hope this isn't true. Was there some law recently passed in Germany that would prohibit this?Well, at least now there's a day month and year, instead of just a year. Now I can better plan the rest and maybe last of my GB parties.

All "commercial" sex (oral, anal and vaginal) will have to be with a condom.Yeah, I remember those days. Sometimes they made you wear 2 condoms. They'd barely let you touch their tits with a bare hand.

Myrrh
04-03-16, 13:04
Well, at least now there's a day month and year, instead of just a year. Now I can better plan the rest and maybe last of my GB parties.Maybe.

Some AO party providers have already shut up shop in anticipation of the bill becoming law. Unfortunately, some may not have been clear on the proposed date or current status of the legislation and assumed that it was already law.

If the bill goes through the tiers with no problem then I would not expect a 'big bang' where providers suddenly switch from AO to non-AO over night.

As has been discussed before, providers will want to clean up their act well in advance of the proposed date, for fear that they may be targeted by the police as likely rule breakers when the bill becomes law. So expect more AO providers to shut up shop or drop AO or no longer advertise it well in advance of the proposed date if it looks like the bill will become law.

On the other hand as the bill still needs to go through a couple more tiers of parliament then realistically it is unlikely to make the proposed target date.

If these tiers work as they are supposed to then there will be challenges to what is proposed and there could be significant amendments (which will take time to work through) and the bill may not even get through in the end.

Bill proposers normally have a 'wish list' of everything they could possibly want knowing that only some of them will actually get through. So expect a very watered down version of the bill assuming that it does get through.

The bill affects a huge customer base as FKKs are included and people from all walks of life go to FKKs.

Lets hope that there is a significant proportion of politicians in the Bundestag and Bundesrat who enjoy getting their dicks wet on a regular basis from commercial sex providers.

Christian G
04-03-16, 14:27
Cheers for the advice me ole China.

I do an FKK every now and again. I'm hoping for some anal bareback in dietz, haven't had a good anal bareback session in years. Hard to get that in the cheap parties.In the RTC in NRW you can have for sure, CIA included. Hope you'll lucky and find in Dietzenbach too.

CeeJay1
04-05-16, 06:20
Maybe.

Some AO party providers have already shut up shop in anticipation of the bill becoming law. Unfortunately, some may not have been clear on the proposed date or current status of the legislation and assumed that it was already law.

As has been discussed before, providers will want to clean up their act well in advance of the proposed date, for fear that they may be targeted by the police as likely rule breakers when the bill becomes law. So expect more AO providers to shut up shop or drop AO or no longer advertise it well in advance of the proposed date if it looks like the bill will become law.Sometimes, going out of business is usually good for business. It can be a good advertising scheme. Let's hope that's all it is, at least in this case anyways. Unfortunately, I'm probably way off on this one, but one could only dream. Long live AO GB.

Vito Corleone
04-05-16, 10:45
Cheers for the advice me ole China.

I do an FKK every now and again. I'm hoping for some anal bareback in dietz, haven't had a good anal bareback session in years. Hard to get that in the cheap parties.I know Andrea Karina & a large set Bulgarian girl & 2 romys (forgot their names) provide anal. I believe only covered anal but you might be able to negotiate. Andrea is covered pussy / anal so no chance with her. If you really want a hardcore anal pound it till it hurts session Angie at Grimberg is your girl.

Wanking
04-05-16, 15:49
I know Andrea Karina & a large set Bulgarian girl & 2 romys (forgot their names) provide anal. I believe only covered anal but you might be able to negotiate. Andrea is covered pussy / anal so no chance with her. If you really want a hardcore anal pound it till it hurts session Angie at Grimberg is your girl.Ah its not the end of the world if I don't get anal bareback in Dietz, ID prefer bareback vag to covered anal.

Optimist
04-05-16, 17:46
Wanking, Vito is spot on. Slim Angie likes to do hard anal.

Vito, didn't you once refer to Angie's face looking like an IED survivor?

Vito Corleone
04-06-16, 04:12
Wanking, Vito is spot on. Slim Angie likes to do hard anal.

Vito, didn't you once refer to Angie's face looking like an IED survivor?Yes I did & she looks like she survived another IED blast. Not just her face but shrapnel marks all over her body I've never session with her but a close friend has, many times. I've seen her ride a couple guys bb anal on the couch at Arabella & Grimberg.

EastGoing
04-08-16, 04:31
Excuse me, she left Grimberg at least a couple of months ago.

Vito Corleone
04-08-16, 09:14
Excuse me, she left Grimberg at least a couple of months ago.Well, that explains why she wasn't around a couple weeks ago.

Larrybambel
04-15-16, 13:44
Hello team!

I'm in Berlin from tonight until Sunday evening.

Do you have any advices of a AO-SwingerClub, AO GB, AO FKK etc?

If yes let me know here I'll loved to jump in.

Something with test on site or no as I'll not be able to bring one.

L

Wanking
05-24-16, 13:49
There is one song I've heard played consistently in the clubs since I started visiting hoormany more than 10 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1DIV8V_zwQ.

Apparently its about a burd trying to escape being a hoor. Or so one of the hoors told me years ago. Hence why the hoors love it.

Wanking
05-24-16, 20:15
It was in LE Bermude swingers club in Brussels 2003, they used to have a few working girls hanging around, expensive too, about 100 euro per 30 minutes. She was Brazilian and she really wanted bareback. I was convinced afterwards she had AIDS, and was shitting a brick for many months after fucking her. LOL.

I remember anxiously telling the club owner about what happened and he laughed it off, giving me a pat on the back and said ''Shes fine , you will be fine, no worry needed''

Wanking
05-28-16, 15:23
He is even bald, same as our Colbog.

For anyone new, Colbog used to be a major contributor here until he went to the BI Tranny side.

From the movie 'Hunger Games Mocking jay part 1'.

Wanking
05-30-16, 22:01
...Swingerlover?

A - Dead?

B - He just got sick of Myrrh? (I actually like you BTW Myrrh and enjoy your stuff).

C - He gave up the hobby?

Anyone?

Wanking
05-30-16, 23:25
..and why I never wanted to get married.

This quote from one of my fav movies sums it up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399146/quotes?item=qt1999061

A History of Violence (2005)
Quotes
[Richie asks Joey if he likes being married]
Richie Cusack: Do you like being married?
Richie Cusack: [Joey shrugs his shoulders] Does it work for you? I can't see it working for me. I never got the urge, you know? A lot of great-looking women in the world. I never met one made me wanna give up all the others.

Gggfan
05-31-16, 09:49
...Swingerlover?
A - Dead?
B - He just got sick of Myrrh? (I actually like you BTW Myrrh and enjoy your stuff).
Anyone?We surely miss him. The calendar, the reports, the advices, his own opinions.

Hope he is well and he'll be back very soon!

Wolvenvacht
05-31-16, 11:00
There is one song I've heard played consistently in the clubs since I started visiting hoormany more than 10 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1DIV8V_zwQ.

Apparently its about a burd trying to escape being a hoor. Or so one of the hoors told me years ago. Hence why the hoors love it.Great siong. Here are the lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/maria-magdalena-lyrics-sandra.html.

But I see no reference to a hooker wishing to get out of The Game.

Tiger Genius
05-31-16, 13:00
We surely miss him. The calendar, the reports, the advices, his own opinions.

Hope he is well and he'll be back very soon!I agree with youi.

Wanking
05-31-16, 14:48
Great siong. Here are the lyrics: http://www.metrolyrics.com/maria-magdalena-lyrics-sandra.html.

But I see no reference to a hooker wishing to get out of The Game.I think its just the Chorus.

"'ll never be Maria Magdalena.
(You're a creature of the night).
Maria Magdalena.
(You're a victim of the fight).
(You need love).
Promised me delight.
(You need love)".

Maria Magdalena was a hoor in the time of Jesus (I wonder did he lick her anus?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Magdalene

Myrrh
05-31-16, 20:49

Anyone?Did somebody stop posting on here? I really must remind myself to pay more closer attention to what is happening around here.

Wanking
06-01-16, 17:01
I go for a full screen every 6 months ish. Just got the results by text today. They want me to go back for more Blood-tests in August due to all the bareback I had in the last month, but the doctor there reckoned hoors in Germany are about the safest ones in the World to bareback due to regular testing, especially in clubs like Dietz where they are tested once a week. There was testing taking place on the Friday I was there in Dietz.

Okay its unclear how often the hoors in places like Hertz factory are tested of course. The Doc in the clinic is always intrigued when I tell her about places like Hertz and how cheap those parties are.

The Doc said never to bareback in Thailand, and especially never in Africa, and then she told me to of course to give up barebacking altogether, and gave me a free box of Durex extra safe condoms as a little present at the end. I actually have 4 boxes of those condoms from the clinic in a drawer now LOL.

Finally we discussed my love of performing Oral sex on women, and she said "Well I suppose you wouldn't consider using a dental dam would you?

And as always my answer was "NO I'm not into licking rubber" LOL.

Wanking
06-03-16, 00:48
I used to love this show presented by a Tranny about all things sexual in Germany. It was available on the Astra satellite in the mid 90's on Vox channel. Anyone else watch it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx4BRhoxspg

There was also a similar program on a Swedish satellite channel, with a middle aged blonde woman who used to interview hoors, Pornstars etc, but I can't remember the name of it? Anyone?

I actually had 3 satellite dishes, 2 for Porn and 1 for Sky TV back in those pre internet days..

Gggfan
06-04-16, 20:05
I go for a full screen every 6 months ish. Just got the results by text today. Goof for you (and by extension for us as you will continue your best hobby and therefore feeding us with your wonderfull reports).

... doctor there reckoned hoors in Germany are about the safest ones in the World to bareback due to regular testing, especially in clubs like Dietz where they are tested once a week. There was testing taking place on the Friday I was there in Dietz.So you know (first hand?) taht the girls in Dietz are tested weekly? That's quite a good news to hear!

Already read that they were tested regularly in some FKK clubs (most actually), with reports mentionning tests in Bernds (non FKK I know) every two weeks or so.

Myrrh
06-05-16, 09:46
Goof for you (and by extension for us as you will continue your best hobby and therefore feeding us with your wonderfull reports).

So you know (first hand?) taht the girls in Dietz are tested weekly? That's quite a good news to hear!I say goof (sic) for Wanking as well. Although I am not sure that I approve of all of this 'clean test' boasting. I am sure that there are many guys shifting uncomfortably in their seats when reading that knowing that they have caught everything but the kitchen sink whilst bare backing over the years. It's more a question as to what they haven't caught. But to date I can only recall one brave soul, JimmyB if I remember correctly, coming forward to tell it how it really is for him. He kind of broke the unwritten machismo code that operates on these pages here.

So they test at the RTCs including at Dietzenbach? Really? Should we take assurance from that? I once asked one of the girls at Dietzenbach, who spoke reasonable English, about this and she repeatedly shooed me away saying that 'the guys don't have certificates'. Meaning my question was pointless as what's the point of the girls being tested if the guys are not tested.

I persisted and eventually she said every three weeks. This is at variance with what Wanking says of weekly and I've heard different quotes on here of monthly and even every 6 weeks. It also depends on the girls being present of course on the day. Some girls work a few days and are then off for a few so it could take months before the testing catches up with them.

It would be interesting to hear from Wanking exactly what he saw when he said 'There was testing taking place on the Friday I was there in Dietz' because there have been many posts about this place going back years but nobody else has ever reported seeing testing taking place there but Wanking sees it on his first ever visit, LOL.

Our Wanking just happens to be regarded as the number one board bareback banner bearing boy, BTW!

To do proper testing you would have to take swabs from the urethra with testing of p as well as blood. There are some STIs which can only be easily detected through one of these means but not the others.

There are dozens of different bacterial STIs but only two well-known ones, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. In the UK sex clinics they insist on doing swab testing to look for irritation to the urethra. If the swabs or p say that there is no Chlamydia and Gonorrhea but there is sign of irritation then they prescribe you antibiotics anyway because this shows that it is highly likely that you have some sort of bacterial STI even though it is not Chlamydia or Gonorrhea. They have classed these non-Chlamydia and Gonorrhea infections as non-specific arthritis or NSU. NSU type infections are just as painful and infectious as the main two and will also cause long term damage like infertility and other chronic problems like long term infection of the urinary tract.

Bareback gangbang party organizers, GB01, is the only bareback club that I know of which officially does a 'full' range of testing. They test for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Spermagames for example only test for the first two. However, these are only blood tests and not p and swabs testing. It takes much longer for these infections to show up in the blood (weeks rather than days) than they would do in p or through evidence of urethral irritation.

But GB01 and SG do not test for NSU which is probably more common than the ones they do test for.

However in these clubs favor they do test both the girls and the guys. As the girl at the RTC pointed out, it is pointless testing the girls if you do not test the guys also. It is a bit like a pool attendant trying to clean a pool whilst there are still children in there who may be answering a call of nature at the same time that the cleaning is taking place. If some of the water is affected, then you have to assume that it is all infected.

Assuming that these clubs do testing, they certainly do not test for herpes or HPV!

After HIV, herpes is probably the most feared STI because they are both lifelong curses. Herpes could mean misery for the rest of your life with outbreaks every other month or so of unbearably, painful large weeping sores which take up to two weeks to properly heal. It is impossible to have sex during that time. It is difficult to keep relationships with non P4P women because you would have to tell them upfront that you have this.

When I tried to ask the girl at the RTC clubs exactly what they tested for they didn't really want to say. I remember reading on this forum, from a couple of reliable posters, that these clubs use to do compulsory testing of the girls but this changed a few years ago to make it voluntary only. Also they do not test for HIV. This would seem crazy that these clubs do carry out testing for curable diseases but do not test for the big, life threatening one. Maybe because it is against the law to force a sex worker to test for something if they have not willingly consented to it? If a girl was found to have HIV then the club and the girl could be in trouble if she continued working there potentially affecting customers. So she would have to cease work and be unable to feed her family. It is probably a case of it being better not to know as far as the girls are concerned for this particular disease.

There are girls at these RTCs who have been there continuously for 5 or more years allowing untested, untreated sperm into their pussies, many times a day, from complete strangers whose background they have absolutely no idea about. At Dietzenbach I saw exactly the same girls sitting on the couches even though I hadn't been there for over a year.

Girls have been creampie barebacking there for years and never caught HIV? Even though I have read numerous reports of girls catching it after just one or two sexual encounters and sex clinics strongly advising you to go for a blood test if you have barebacked a sex worker even just only once? It is a bit like playing the roulette slot machines in Las Vegas for years, spending lots of money, and never once winning the jackpot. With that sort of luck, I would give up!

Vito Corleone
06-06-16, 04:22
I was there with wanking when some of the girls were tested. The rest of the rtc clubs I've seen girls tested multiple times. Only annabel (never been there) & F39.

Wanking
06-06-16, 14:02
It would be interesting to hear from Wanking exactly what he saw when he said 'There was testing taking place on the Friday I was there in Dietz' because there have been many posts about this place going back years but nobody else has ever reported seeing testing taking place there but Wanking sees it on his first ever visit, LOL.Well as it so happens Vito and I actually assisted in the testing at Dietz.

The Doctor arrived, she was a bit drunk but could still stand. I lay down on the big three seater couch near the end of the lounge, and the girls all queued up, the first one sat on my face while Vito held her hand for balance. I then licked her Pussy and Anus for 3 minutes and then I spat into a cup. The Doctor then drank the contents of the cup which was my pussy anus flavoured spittle.

Then she either said "Clean" or "Infected". About half the girls were deemed Infected but they tasted nicer.

Its a great system for STI testing and I enjoyed helping out very much, I believe this new system is going to be Rolled out Worldwide from 2017!

Im heading to Africa in July to assist with the trials there. I will be licking 1000 big arses every day, cant wait!

Myrrh
06-06-16, 22:41
Well as it so happens Vito and I actually assisted in the testing at Dietz.Wanking,

Are you going to tell us what really happened? I am intrigued to know.

Did only some of the girls get selected, at random? Did they have a choice as whether they went or not, did any refuse?

What sort of testing? Blood, P or swabs? I assume that they took them off to a room rather than ask them to crouch down in the main room and P into a pot or to stretch their legs wide apart whilst the doc poked around with a spatula.

Vito Corleone
06-07-16, 07:07
Well as it so happens Vito and I actually assisted in the testing at Dietz.

The Doctor arrived, she was a bit drunk but could still stand. I lay down on the big three seater couch near the end of the lounge, and the girls all queued up, the first one sat on my face while Vito held her hand for balance. I then licked her Pussy and Anus for 3 minutes and then I spat into a cup. The Doctor then drank the contents of the cup which was my pussy anus flavoured spittle.

Then she either said "Clean" or "Infected". About half the girls were deemed Infected but they tasted nicer.

Its a great system for STI testing and I enjoyed helping out very much, I believe this new system is going to be Rolled out Worldwide from 2017!

Im heading to Africa in July to assist with the trials there. I will be licking 1000 big arses every day, cant wait!I was only holding her hand to keep balance while she gave me a BJ.

Vito Corleone
06-07-16, 07:56
Wanking,

Are you going to tell us what really happened? I am intrigued to know.

Did only some of the girls get selected, at random? Did they have a choice as whether they went or not, did any refuse?

What sort of testing? Blood, P or swabs? I assume that they took them off to a room rather than ask them to crouch down in the main room and P into a pot or to stretch their legs wide apart whilst the doc poked around with a spatula.A doctor shows up & girls go & get tested. I've never actually been in the testing room so I really don't know the specific details. Whatever the tests are, def blood test as the girls return to work with gauze pad & band aid.

Wanking
06-07-16, 12:13
Male and female medical personnel, both in their 50's. They were carrying alot of equipment. They set up a temporary clinic in one of the rooms upstairs, and were there an hour or more. The girls then went up one by one between sessions. Some of them came back with a plaster on their arms after having the bloodtest.

I spoke to Dani (Andreas sister) and she said they get the full screen, blood, P*ss, and swabs. She also said if a girl has a problem she goes on holiday. She said the medical team call there once a week.

I presume this mobile clinic calls to many clubs in the Frankfurt area, and its funded by the local health authority. I doubt the club pays them privately?

CeeJay1
06-16-16, 04:44
Has anybody ever visited Lessing str. In Bremerhaven? Well, I did last night on the advice of another punter. I was surprised to see alot of girls present and occuppying the street. I thought the window scene was a thing of the past, since the advent of social media, but since its a seaport I guess they get a lot of business from the seaman. Anyway, most of the girls there on the window scene now are way better looking and do a way lot more, compared to way back in the past. A lot of the girls in the windows were Rumanian and do AO on negotiations of course. The the flat rate was 30 euro for 20 minutes and that typically includes safe GV and bareback OV if you choose. That was even negotiable to as low as 15 euro. The girl I went with I paid 30 €. She was from Hungary. She looked like a hot La Luna's girl. She wanted a 100 euro for bareback GV. Now, she was hot enough to go bareback on and maybe get around that much, but I decided to take the BBBJ for 30 € and paid an extra 20 € to cum on her pussy. I just didn't feel safe going AO on a street girl or window girl. I'm sure the price could be negotiated a lot lower for AO for a lot of these girls. Well anyway, it was good for a one time visit.

CeeJay1
06-16-16, 04:50
...Swingerlover?

A - Dead?

Anyone?

D -Ran off with T / S Luna.

Vito Corleone
06-16-16, 13:29
...Swingerlover?

A - Dead?

Anyone?I heard he ran off with crappy Steffi!

Myrrh
06-25-16, 00:29
The little boy lived with his mother in a seaside village. Most weekends he would head down to the beach to sit on the beachfront taking in all the various activities that were taking place there. At one end of the beach there was a high cliff face and some local boys would often mess around on top of the cliff taking it in turns to dive into the sea far below. The little boy was endlessly fascinated by this and would love to sit on the beach and watch them for hours.

The boys had different styles. Some would stand silently peering into the water below before tipping forward and falling like a log into the water. Others would walk slowly to the cliff face and without breaking their strides would step off the cliff face. A couple would show off by standing with their back to the cliff before somersaulting backwards off the cliff into the water below.

One evening after coming back from the beach the boy mentioned the group of local boys to his mum and she immediately became very angry. The boy was completely taken aback by her reaction. "Don't you ever talk or hang around with those boys" his mother shouted. "They are nothing but trouble. I don't want you to ever mention them again".

The boy was an obedient son so he never mentioned it again. However, he would still go down to the beach occasionally to watch the boys.

One day after the boys had finished messing around and had sauntered off into the village together laughing and joking the boy decided that he would go up to the cliff to have a look for himself. It was a long walk with his little legs but eventually he got to the top. When he went to look over the edge he was shocked to see how far up he was. The water looked a very long way down.

However, the boy was fascinated by what it would feel like to jump off the cliff. He decided that he would have to have a go but it took him a long time to build up the courage. He inched closer to the cliff face with his eyes closed and stood on the edge not being able to jump off. But he leaned further forward each time until there came a point when he lost his balance and started falling. He opened his eyes to see the water rushing towards him with frightening speed. He felt great fear but also excitement.

Instinct told him that he needed to concentrate on landing feet first and moments later he was engulfed in the water. He bobbed up to the top of the water and felt elation. He had done it.

But then he found himself sinking. The boy wasn't worried because he was a strong swimmer but for some reason he was unable to keep himself above the water. The water started filling his lungs and the last thing that the boy remembered was passing out.

The boy woke up in strange surroundings and realized that he must be in a hospital. He immediately began to panic. What was he doing here? The nurse noticed him waking up, smiled at him and came over telling him not to worry and to try and go back to sleep. So the boy drifted off again.

The jump had not gone well. The boy had landed on his feet on the seabed but had immediately fallen back jarring the base of his spine on a large rock. The impact had shattered his spine. The boy was now paralysed from the neck down.

A local man had seen the boy fall into the water and sinking below the surface. He had jumped into the water and rescued the boy.

The police were able to trace the boy's mother and visited her to let he know that her son had been involved in an accident. When the boy's mother visited the hospital and saw her son in the bed surrounded by tubes she became hysterical and threw herself on the floor crying hysterically. The staff did not have the heart to tell her immediately that her son had been paralyzed.

News of what happened to the boy spread throughout the village and reached the group of local boys. They felt guilty because they realized that the boy must have been copying them. They wanted to visit the hospital to see how the boy was but were fearful that they would be blamed for what happened.

What was not well known was that these boys had also suffered many injuries during their jumps. As the water was shallow and there were many rocks under the water they had collected many nasty cuts and bruises. One boy had gashed his leg pretty badly against a rock during one jump which left him with an ugly 12-inch scar and another boy had broken his leg in several places. It had not mended properly and he now walked deliberately with a jaunty swagger to hide his limp. More through luck rather than any skill on their part the boys had somehow managed to avoid the fate that the little boy suffered on his very first jump.

Letting people know that they had suffered injuries would have not fitted in with the image that the boys wanted to present of being carefree, action men who were seemingly invincible.

The moral of the story:

Be careful about trying to copy the big boys. They will come on these pages to boast about their sexual escapades and the risky sex that they have regularly undertaken whilst not suffering any ill effects whatsoever. However, they are clearly only letting you know about the part of the story that they want you to know. The reality could be very different and like the little boy you may not have the same luck when you decide that you want to copy them.

Wanking
06-28-16, 23:25
So it appears closed at the moment.

The cheap parties in general are very sporadic at the moment which is annoying to say the least, hard to plan for.

Wanking
07-05-16, 19:00
I see that little Melenia burd is back on the scene, looks like she had a kid. I banged her at a party in Dusseldorf in 2012 when she was Andrea and then in 2014 in Linnich farm where I visited with Colbog. Very pretty and good service.

http://www.fickanzeiger.com/sexpartys/index.php?id=1467656001

Wanking
07-11-16, 18:45
Just found another pic of that young Melania burd. She's available for single sessions. http://www.fickanzeiger.com/girlfriend-sex/index.php?id=1467840566.

Bootie26
07-16-16, 06:58
Greetings gents!

I know that this is OT, but I was wondering if any of you has an idea about the barebacking scene in Spain or Madrid to be exact!

Since this is the only place where someone can discuss barebacking without facing total abuse from "safe" users.

Thanks.

Wanking
07-16-16, 21:51
Greetings gents!

I know that this is OT, but I was wondering if any of you has an idea about the barebacking scene in Spain or Madrid to be exact!

Since this is the only place where someone can discuss barebacking without facing total abuse from "safe" users.

Thanks.I haven't been to Spain in 20 years so I can't be sure.

But I suspect it would be available from some ROm / Bulg hoors for a price. Just ask around..

Im pretty sure there arent any dedicated bare clubs or parties like in Hoormany.

Bootie26
07-16-16, 23:24
I haven't been to Spain in 20 years so I can't be sure.

But I suspect it would be available from some ROm / Bulg hoors for a price. Just ask around..

Im pretty sure there arent any dedicated bare clubs or parties like in Hoormany.Yep, thanks Wanking. From my experience in countless country mongering most prostitutes can be bareback friendly if convinced enough!

Either by paying enough more and / or sweet talking.

I'm just trying to get an idea on its "commonality", so I can adjust my game properly.

Dreams
07-17-16, 11:46
I haven't been to Spain in 20 years so I can't be sure.

Im pretty sure there arent any dedicated bare clubs or parties like in Hoormany.You can get BBFS from some f the providers in Chinese massage places " Asian houses" in Barcelona. Ask the girl or the Mam-san before. Some time back, I was with one, and had already popped once, covered. She then continue playing with me, and when I was again ready, she took my tool and put t in straight. Got the scare of my life. Nothing bad happened after though.

EastGoing
07-27-16, 13:11
On "El periodico" e "La vanguardia" in Barcelona last week there were ads saying "si a todo" (yes to everything). I remember reading them since my first visits in 2000.

Wanking
07-27-16, 20:12
There are only rare occasions I use a condom these days. I used one fucking Steffi in Hertz factory in April because she just turned me on so much, and Ill use them a bit in Insomnia Swingers Club where they are mandatory, for some fucking and for some CBJ, but mostly I like to have girls sit on my face and give me oily handjobs there.

There are basically 4 types of hoor when it comes to Condoms.

1 - Complete bareback hoor. Best case scenario for me, I try to cum in either Pussy or Mouth, plus lots of licking of course.

2 - Covered hoor that does BBBJ. I generally don't bother with the covered sex, and just do licking and BBBJ hoping to cum in mouth.

3 - Completely covered Hoor that allows licking. I usually just get her to sit on my face and lick both her holes while she gives me an oily handjob. I don't really bother with covered blow, sometimes for a little bit.

4 - Completely covered Hoor that does NOT allow licking. Typical Amsterdam Window girl types, I just don't bother.

Plus of course I will do deep or light fingering where available..

BackpackBrian
08-01-16, 03:51
I'm looking for AO clubs or parties where I can take the girls into a room and be with them in private and at one at a time. Not looking for gang bang or group action.

I read some time back that Melanie Moon occasionally has her group of women go to FKK's for parties. Is this true?

JohnBallmain
08-01-16, 18:35
I'm looking for AO clubs or parties where I can take the girls into a room and be with them in private and at one at a time. Not looking for gang bang or group action.

I read some time back that Melanie Moon occasionally has her group of women go to FKK's for parties. Is this true?This is seemingly less-common, though I'm not sure why. I suspect most of this action just goes unadvertised, and mostly undiscussed.

I'm also interested in this if anyone knows some opportunities. I pretty much don't have a price ceiling, so I'm also looking for good places to advertise interest.

However, some possibilities with this in mind:

- Club LaLuna in Moers. Seemingly getting less action and worse over time, but has women working that offer private AO sessions.

- p-p-p. Tv / gb01. They sometimes do clip filming events in a private 1-on-1 or 2-on-1 setting, though usually filmed (without faces).

- AO-friendly-ish FKK clubs. Dietzenbach, F39, etc. There are some reports about these in the FKK forum. Haven't tried these, as it sounds hit-or-miss.

- Eronity. This is a pretty big site in Germany, though some basic German language knowledge is very helpful. Lots of private AO couples and proudly slutty women and men.

Uggabugga
08-03-16, 17:50
Hi, have seen a hot, tall, dark MILF called Sarah in a few SG GB movies recently. Does anyone know if she also do / attend parties?

Thank you.

Downandup
08-03-16, 20:14

I read some time back that Melanie Moon occasionally has her group of women go to FKK's for parties. Is this true?There's a thread for all the AO clubs you should look at. It's in the FKK section. You have La Luna, Villa Venus, Arabella, Grimberg, Dietzenbach, Verena, Romantika and Luderland. Freude 39 is closed and so may be some of the others so it will be worth checking there.

This sounds more of what you are looking for, an FKK type place (albeit a lower tier club) where you can pick a girl out and take her to a room. Watch out as a few girls may not be AO but most should be.

BackpackBrian
08-05-16, 04:43
There's a thread for all the AO clubs you should look at. It's in the FKK section. You have La Luna, Villa Venus, Arabella, Grimberg, Dietzenbach, Verena, Romantika and Luderland. Freude 39 is closed and so may be some of the others so it will be worth checking there.

This sounds more of what you are looking for, an FKK type place (albeit a lower tier club) where you can pick a girl out and take her to a room. Watch out as a few girls may not be AO but most should be.If I'm in a club that has women offering AO, what is the best way to ask? Should I ask before I go into the room and announce it in the bar to her or should I be more discreet and ask her in the room?

What the best protocol?

Vito Corleone
08-06-16, 00:49
If I'm in a club that has women offering AO, what is the best way to ask? Should I ask before I go into the room and announce it in the bar to her or should I be more discreet and ask her in the room?

What the best protocol?You can ask when you sit with the girl. The unwritten code is to walk around the club with no towel totally nude. All the girls will know what you want. If you do the shimmy a couple of times then it signals you prefer cream pie.

Downandup
08-06-16, 09:56
If I'm in a club that has women offering AO, what is the best way to ask? Should I ask before I go into the room and announce it in the bar to her or should I be more discreet and ask her in the room?

What the best protocol?In many AO clubs they used to have photos of the girls and it would say that that the girl would do anal or AO. Do they still have them? I have a four week wait before I find out for myself.

Myrrh
08-06-16, 10:32

What the best protocol?The best protocol is to ask her afterwards when she feels her pussy with her fingers and asks "fertig".

BackpackBrian
08-06-16, 18:25
Can anyone tell me if any of the girls in the AO clubs have silicon tits? Specifically the AO clubs in NRW part of Germany? I also like Asian girls, do any of the clubs offering AO have Asian girls? If so which ones, and what are their names?

Wanking
08-06-16, 21:05
Can anyone tell me if any of the girls in the AO clubs have silicon tits? Specifically the AO clubs in NRW part of Germany? I also like Asian girls, do any of the clubs offering AO have Asian girls? If so which ones, and what are their names?All the clubs have Asian girls with huge silicon Totties. 90% Asian girls, 10% Romanian. All AO.

Myrrh
08-07-16, 16:04
I was recently at a gangbang and one of the women decided to get down on her knees on the bare floor, with several guys standing around her, to vigorously work off 3 or 4 cocks at the same time with her mouth and hands.

I found the whole thing a bit of a turn on and when the opportunity arose seized my chance to step forward and off load into her mouth, which she helpfully kept as wide open as she could.

I had been staying away from sex for two weeks in anticipation of my trip to Germany and her mouth filled up like a little pond. I had forgotten what two weeks of spunk looked like and the spurting seemed to go on for ages. I didn't realize I had that much in the tank.

My concentration was only interrupted by some German guy standing beside me shouting at the top of his voice something which sounded like "Geile"! "Geile"!

I had no idea what this meant but assumed that it must translate something like 'Bastard' but in a complimentary way?

Wanking
08-07-16, 21:17
What party woz you at myrrho?

Neurosynth
08-07-16, 23:14
My concentration was only interrupted by some German guy standing beside me shouting at the top of his voice something which sounded like "Geile"! "Geile"!

I had no idea what this meant but assumed that it must translate something like 'Bastard' but in a complimentary way?Well, for starters, it's definitely a compliment.

Geil has an older meaning that's often translated as "horny" but that's not quite right. Younger folks will use geil to mean "cool" or "very cool. " However, it's still considered coarse language, so you wouldn't use it in polite company.

My personal translation is "that's fucking hot!" It can be applied to both sexual and non-sexual situations, but it will be offensive to some folks. It's also a word that you will hear a lot in German porn.

The Tall Man
08-08-16, 00:27
All the clubs have Asian girls with huge silicon Totties. 90% Asian girls, 10% Romanian. All AO.IS THAT A REAL PHOTO? Fu*k! This isn't photo-shopped?

WOW!

TTM.

Myrrh
08-08-16, 22:01
What party woz you at myrrho?It was GB01. So I should really have posted it in the dedicated GB01 thread.

It's probably a bit too far north for you I would have thought because they have their parties in places like Hamburg and Hanover and it is a 70+ euro train fare to get back to the NRW to find other AO possibilities.

Larrybambel
08-09-16, 10:21
Hello!

Any news from the legendary Laurateen? It was such a pleasure to come in her pussy full of litter of goo! And Kitty, the redhead who was like a sperms hole from spermagames!

Thanks!

CeeJay1
08-11-16, 09:56
It was GB01. So I should really have posted it in the dedicated GB01 thread.Which event was it and which girls attended? Was it in Bremen or Hamburg? It sounds like a GB01 winner! On the GB01 web site, it seems like there's a lot of new girls at their events.

It's probably a bit too far north for you I would have thought because they have their parties in places like Hamburg and Hanover and it is a 70+ euro train fare to get back to the NRW to find other AO possibilities.Unfortunately, its about 70+ euro in gas driving from NRW as well, but the AO gangbang scene is starting to look good in Hannover.

Optimist
09-03-16, 14:26
Myrrh wrote in the Dietzenbach thread.

"Widespread unprotected P4 P sex has been going on for years in Germany however it is only now that the German government has shown any concern.

Why would a country which prides itself on the freedom of the individual, and in which prostitution is totally legal and fully integrated into society, suddenly rush out laws forbidding someone from making any financial agreement with another person to have sex without condoms?

What have they seen? What do they now know?

Because most people don't test, and don't know what they have, there is always a delayed effect before true HIV infection rates are translated into the official figures.

Looking back we think people were totally nuts to think that they could bare fuck as much as they like with whomever they wanted in the bathhouses of San Francisco in the 1980's with no consequences whatsoever.

Will we be thinking the same about the 2000's for Germany in over 5 years time.

The wages of sin?

As I wrote in the Dietzenbach thread.

"It is true that HIV rates are rising, by over 10% a year in Germany.

Statistics can hide or illuminate truth. So far as I can establish the rise is primarily amongst gay and bisexual men, with the added momentum of "breeding".

The minority of the rise is therefore amongst heterosexuals. I don't know what proportion of these have had unprotected sex with prostitutes. So without a further investigation, it is impossible to tell if clubs like Dietzenbach are contributing in any statistical sense to this trend.

So, the statistic is fact, but it's implications can't be easily interpreted.

Of course, unprotected sex raises risk exposure. *.

The question then relates to society's attitude. Should it be banned?, should protective measures like the use of PREP be encouraged?, if action is taken to minimise this risk, how does that relate to the acceptance by society for example of the tens of thousands of deaths annually caused partially at least by car exhaust fumes?

I would only conclude that society's attitude to risk is based on prejudice, vested interests, and ignorance".

I think the reason the German government is banning AO is nothing to do with a realistic assessment of risk, but a political mindset within the SPD, which now wants to ban advertising images where any image of women cannot be justified by the product. In other words an extreme intolerant form of feminism.

There are public health considerations with barebacking, but if these were the real motivation the German government would be banning gay group sex in public venues where the aim of participants is to infect or be infected with HIV.

Wanking
10-11-16, 23:56
Man the whole AO forum has died a death.

I'm heading to Berlin Nov 9th - 12th. I like the city and the travel times to the clubs are short even though the city is very spread out. Ill probably do Insomnia, Annie Porsche and Airport Girls. All covered sex clubs of course, although I have had some sneaky AO action in Insomnia, but I wouldn't count on it.

I did consider the cheap AO parties of the NRW but my pal Dublin Mick was at 2 recently and said they were both dire. Plus if I base myself in Dusseldorf there always is a lot of travelling to the parties which are usually a bit of a trek away.

JohnBallmain
10-13-16, 07:35
Hey Wanking,

I'll also be in Berlin in November, keeping on the lookout for AO or other interesting events. I'll be sure and post here if anything interesting pops up.

Insomnia is always interesting, if a bit hit or miss. I've had the best luck scoring filthy experiences by trying to dress up a little, shave, and just generally keeping neat and clean.

http://www.insomnia-berlin.de/partys_party-detail.html?id=470 looks interesting.

Wanking
11-08-16, 21:22
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhoSiLPME03Kwz40WR

Neurosynth
11-09-16, 08:47
Any bareback hoors in Hoorrmany as sexy as this one? http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhoSiLPME03Kwz40WRA bit cruel I'm afraid.

Wanking
11-16-16, 00:36
A bit cruel I'm afraid.Yep I'm a cruel but kind, kind a guy.

BCTravel
11-19-16, 00:00
I am arriving in Germany in the summer and thought of trying AO. I am not looking for the gangbang parties though but girls that offer it 1 on 1. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-19-16, 05:17
I am arriving in Germany in the summer and thought of trying AO. I am not looking for the gangbang parties though but girls that offer it 1 on 1. Do you have any recommendations?

Thanks.You obviously haven't RTTF. If you had you would know that you had better get there before July 1st if you want to do AO clubs.

Gggfan
11-19-16, 19:26
You obviously haven't RTTF. If you had you would know that you had better get there before July 1st if you want to do AO clubs.Still cannot believe this is happening. No more spermagames, gb01 and co. So sad!

Maxime
11-20-16, 08:05
You obviously haven't RTTF. If you had you would know that you had better get there before July 1st if you want to do AO clubs.Indeed better visit Germany BEFORE July 1st if you can.

Still cannot believe this is happening. No more spermagames, gb01 and co. So sad!Happily not completely true. Most professional event organisers will officially convert to Movie Production places, where you do NOT pay for the sex, but only for the food, showers, test, etc, so officially no paid sex activities take place. In addition ALL events will require an ID shot of the participants (=actors). In fact this is how it already works at the GB01 events in Stuhr (because of stronger regulation there) and will be copied to all other events. (In German they write there: "Keine Gangbang- oder Sexparty! Wir drehen durchweg eine Auftragsproduktion. Die Teilnahme ist Kostenlos lediglich den Test müsst ihr bezahlen dieser kostet 90 Euro (bei einer Online Anmeldung mindestens 48 Std vor der Produktion) . Etwas zu Essen und zu trinken gibt es natürlich auch .")

Still a real pity, since not all of us like these ID shots, etc. , but at least it is some kind of workaround. For normal RTC / FKK / Saunaclubs it will be more difficult. Many professional girls I spoke about this are not happy at all, since they expect a huge decrease in clients when also BBBJ / OWO if officially forbidden next summer. Probably they will only offer this to well-know clients, but not to people they don't know. And they consider to move to CH or other countries. I know that many mongers from Holland will not take the long ride to Germany anymore, since in Holland you can get covered BJ on every corner.

An end of an era. Let's hope after the election, some brave politician will reverse this shameful law.

Myrrh
11-21-16, 01:04
And they consider to move to CH or other countries. I know that many mongers from Holland will not take the long ride to Germany anymore, since in Holland you can get covered BJ on every corner.Switzerland is expensive, ouch!, but there are other countries in the frame. At least one of the AO flat rate gangbang parties was moved lock-stock-and-barrel to neighboring BE recently (exactly the same RomBulg girls but unfortunately not the same prices, a 50% uplift compared to the same parties in DE) . Also AT was already well on the road to fast becoming known as the new AO capital of Europe long before all this stuff started happening in DE. So let's not stop the party just quite yet.

Wanking
11-22-16, 01:51
Switzerland is expensive, ouch!, but there are other countries in the frame. At least one of the AO flat rate gangbang parties was moved lock-stock-and-barrel to neighboring BE recently (exactly the same RomBulg girls but unfortunately not the same prices, a 50% uplift compared to the same parties in DE) . Also AT was already well on the road to fast becoming known as the new AO capital of Europe long before all this stuff started happening in DE. So let's not stop the party just quite yet.!

Well said Myrrho,
Shame the prices are so high in Austria. I remember brief posts about AO being available there back in the early 2000s, long before anything was posted it about on german side of the good forum here. Maybe the prices will drop there if the Sex Tourists start flooding it next year.

I still can't see your posts, but we do work around it.

Myrrh
11-23-16, 01:18
Well said Myrrho,
Shame the prices are so high in Austria. I remember brief posts about AO being available there back in the early 2000s, long before anything was posted it about on german side of the good forum here. Maybe the prices will drop there if the Sex Tourists start flooding it next year.

I still can't see your posts, but we do work around it..I must admit that I haven't been there yet but independent reports all seem to indicate that there is significant AO activity over there with a fairly reliable supply chain.

Unfortunately apart from the high prices there is no where near the same variety compared to bargain basement Germany. You don't get the same myriad AO possibilities of amateur gangbangs, flat rate, film productions, RTCs, saunas, independent girls, and so on.

In Austria the action all appears to be in brothels with brothel type high prices to match. But from what I've read the women are more attractive than the typical RomBulgs you find in RTCs.

It is definitely a case where Germany gets over 1000 times the AO discussion even though it has nowhere near 100 times the AO activity of it's neighbor. The impending German legislation may actually help to tip the balance the other way.

Roll forward 2 years from now with Germany under lock-down everyone will be wondering how this 'emerging' country managed to stay under the AO radar for so long.

Hvendlor
11-23-16, 12:52
I'm new to the AO scene in Germany, I was planning to visit Berlin but it seems like there is virtually no AO events in Berlin, correct? For a newbie, which is the best area to visit?

Wanking
11-23-16, 23:03
I'm new to the AO scene in Germany, I was planning to visit Berlin but it seems like there is virtually no AO events in Berlin, correct? For a newbie, which is the best area to visit?http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3419-FKK-Arabella-Villa-Venus-Sauna-Grimberg-NRW-AO-Clubs

Gggfan
11-25-16, 12:18
It is definitely a case where Germany gets over 1000 times the AO discussion even though it has nowhere near 100 times the AO activity of it's neighbor. The impending German legislation may actually help to tip the balance the other way.The fact that the Germans have quite a huge a video production of AO gangbangs for some years now focusing on AO and cum (gb01, Sperma Studio, GGG / JT, Spermagames, gang-bang-party, etc) must also play a role in the fact that the AO activity is much more discussed and known in Germany that in its neighbooring country.

Wolvenvacht
11-25-16, 21:17
Switzerland is expensive, ouch!, but there are other countries in the frame. At least one of the AO flat rate gangbang parties was moved lock-stock-and-barrel to neighboring BE recently (exactly the same RomBulg girls but unfortunately not the same prices, a 50% uplift compared to the same parties in DE) If we are talking about the same party, it was raided by the police as they found out it was run by pimps that forced the girls to work there and took their money.

Although prostitution is legal in Belgium, running a brothel is not and it is very difficult to organize a "flat rate" party (AO or not) that is not considered an illegal brothel operation.

Myrrh
12-26-16, 11:50
Christmas for me means normally being stuck in England with the family enduring long, boring conversations with folk who I see sometimes only once a year and stuffing myself with the same old Christmas food. Everywhere in the UK on Christmas day is closed (shops, restaurants, bars, train stations and taxis charge double the rate) so you have no other choice really than be stuck indoors.

This year I decided to spend Christmas day in Germany and what a difference it made!

I had been in Germany pre-Christmas and had thought of heading back to the UK before Christmas day but I had done some checks and realised that trains were running on Christmas day in Germany and more importantly some of the RTCs were going to be open.

It was a no brainer really. The trains ran with pretty much the same frequency as on normal days, the shops in the train stations were open so you could get food and the taxis charged the normal rates.

I found myself on Christmas day, rather than stuffing myself with the turkey, I was instead stuffing myself inside the turkey. Highlight of my Christmas was turkey basting two young RTC bareback birds on a bed with the most difficult part being in deciding which one to squirt my stored up batter into first.

If only I owned two turkey basters!

Marine One
12-27-16, 17:20
This is a good website for info. It seems clear that the law does not envision sting operations (police pretending to be clients), so hopefully that means AO will still happen behind closed doors even if it will no longer be advertised.

http://www.6profis.de/lp/prostschg/faq.php

RubMeister100
01-04-17, 23:50
Hi all,

Are there any non-gangbang AO clubs or one-on-one AO options in the Frankfurt / Hessen area?

Thanks in advance!

Christian G
01-04-17, 23:59
Hi all,

Are there any non-gangbang AO clubs or one-on-one AO options in the Frankfurt / Hessen area?

Thanks in advance!http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3374-FKK-Dietzenbach

Mac75
02-01-17, 11:11
I have a question to ask which I hope won't result in me being flamed! Is there any club in Hamburg that is similar to FKK Dietzenbach in Frankfurt ie an AO / RTC type club? I've tried doing searches in various threads here on ISG and Google. I'm well aware there are two mainstream FKK Clubs in Hamburg: Atmos & Babylon, but looking out for AO. I will be in Hamburg later this month, Thanks.

Leifeide
02-01-17, 20:19
I have a question to ask which I hope won't result in me being flamed! Is there any club in Hamburg that is similar to FKK Dietzenbach in Frankfurt ie an AO / RTC type club? I've tried doing searches in various threads here on ISG and Google. I'm well aware there are two mainstream FKK Clubs in Hamburg: Atmos & Babylon, but looking out for AO. I will be in Hamburg later this month, Thanks.I am pretty sure you will not find something like that in Hamburg. But from time to time you can find some AO action in Catonium.com Often arranged by the lovely sexy-susy.info If you check her page, you will see there's a party there on February 27th. That might be what you search for?

There's a great place in Hannover (a little south) called partyfreunde-nord.com It might be worth it for you to check it out?

Happy hunting and don't forget to give us your report.

Woodypussy1967
02-02-17, 08:55
I would like to ask what AO choices I have in Frankfurt, except from FKK Dietzenbach. Are there any other AO clubs? Are there any individual escorts offering AO? Or any specific women in the RLD offering AO?

Christian G
02-02-17, 10:01
Are there any other AO clubs? No.

Or any specific women in the RLD offering AO?Reading the forum it seems that AO in RLD is on menu with some girls. I remember someone post about which building have more AO women, try to look here also http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?678-Frankfurt.

Vito Corleone
02-02-17, 10:05
I would like to ask what AO choices I have in Frankfurt, except from FKK Dietzenbach. Are there any other AO clubs? Are there any individual escorts offering AO? Or any specific women in the RLD offering AO?AO is available in the RLD. Just have to ask somewhat discretely & prepare to walk 1,000's of stairs.

Gabber
02-02-17, 12:01
I have a question to ask which I hope won't result in me being flamed! Is there any club in Hamburg that is similar to FKK Dietzenbach in Frankfurt ie an AO / RTC type club? I've tried doing searches in various threads here on ISG and Google. I'm well aware there are two mainstream FKK Clubs in Hamburg: Atmos & Babylon, but looking out for AO. I will be in Hamburg later this month, Thanks.No FKK club like FKK Dietzenbach, but the girls at the apartment / brothel on Brauhausstieg 44 does allow AO.

When I visited in November the prices where:

80 E 30 min.

120 E 60 min.

200 E 120 min.

https://www.modelle-hamburg.de/en/locations/hamburg/wandsbek/app_brauhausstieg_17891.html

Mac75
02-03-17, 07:31
But from time to time you can find some AO action in Catonium

No FKK club like FKK Dietzenbach, but the girls at the apartment / brothel on Brauhausstieg 44 does allow AO I will be in Hamburg Mon 20 & Tue 21 Feb. My current plan is to go to Salma De Nora Gangbang (AO) in Catonium on the Mon, then for Tue have to make my mind up. B44 looks interesting for sure but I'd prefer more of a club rather than a brothel. Whatever happens for good or for bad I will post a report in the relevant thread here on ISG. Thanks for the helpful information.

SvenFKK
02-03-17, 21:10
I have a question to ask which I hope won't result in me being flamed! Is there any club in Hamburg that is similar to FKK Dietzenbach in Frankfurt ie an AO / RTC type club? I've tried doing searches in various threads here on ISG and Google. I'm well aware there are two mainstream FKK Clubs in Hamburg: Atmos & Babylon, but looking out for AO. I will be in Hamburg later this month, Thanks.Somewhat similar, at least in terms of price, is Pussycat Girls, but it is more of a Partytreff. I was there a few years ago and wasn't impressed.

Wanking
02-07-17, 14:38
Bit off topic. But this a good movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbkBesAWFXM.

Has there ever been a German movie (fiction) made featuring an FKK club or Partytreff? I dont think so.

CeeJay1
02-08-17, 05:00
Has there ever been a German movie (fiction) made featuring an FKK club or Partytreff? I dont think so.I just came across this movie Wanking. I don't know if this involves FKK clubs or Partytreff, but it involves fooking in Berlin anyways. FUCKING Berlin Trailer German Deutsch (2016) - YouTube.

Wanking
02-12-17, 12:59
Some great bareback pics in the Thailand section http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2183-Photo-Gallery.

Btw thanks CeeJay for the headsup about the movie.

SvenFKK
02-12-17, 21:09
Bit off topic. But this a good movie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbkBesAWFXM.
A good movie, and probably quite realistic-for a minority of prostitutes. Note that it is a Swedish film, where there is the punish-the-punter law (selling sex is legal; buying isn't) which has many bad side effects. If buying is illegal, no punter can report to the police without damaging himself. If prostitution itself is illegal, the threshold is lower to move into real crime such as trafficking. And if there is no legal market, some (but not most) punters will be attracted to an illegal one.

SvenFKK
02-12-17, 21:10
I just came across this movie Wanking. I don't know if this involves FKK clubs or Partytreff, but it involves fooking in Berlin anyways. FUCKING Berlin Trailer German Deutsch (2016) - YouTube.I read the book. I didn't know that there was a movie. It is about a woman from Italy who finances her rent etc (not the university itself, which is free) by sex work while studying mathematics. True story.

Wanking
02-13-17, 00:36
Decent copy with English subs http://xmovies8.tv/movie/fucking-berlin-2016/watching.html.

Mac75
02-23-17, 00:33
I visited the Salma De Nora Gangbang on Monday 20 February in Catonium Club Hamburg. The club was easy to find only 5 minute walk from Stellingen S Bahn station, easily reached from city centre. I arrived at about half one just as the club was opening, the event took place from 2 to 6 pm, paid €150. The event was advertised as Salma De Nora, Julia DeLucia, Sara May and Susi Star. However Salma herself did not show up as apparently she was sick, so she decided to not show up to the event that bore her namesake, poor form really! Also instead of Susi Star there was Chiqui Dulce, who is still a pretty girl in fairness. After the initial HIV testing was completed, they announced everyone had passed and was good to go, are these tests just for show? Just after 2 pm the action kicked off. Throughout the afternoon there was loads of shagging. I shot the load four times, each into the pussy of Sara and Chiqui and then the mouths of Julia and Sara. I really can't fault these three girls, they really went at it and gave 100%, my favorite would have been Sara. The only criticism I would have is that Chiqui's blow job technique was terrible, it wasn't for a lack of trying, it was just like she didn't know what turns a guy on and what doesn't for oral. Her pussy felt real good though I must say! Overall I had an enjoyable afternoon. Would I go to another of these events? If I was in a German city and they were holding one at the time and it was convenient I would go, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go to another. I don't regret going though as I hadn't been to these Spanish gangbangs before and these AO gangbangs have less than five months to live by the looks of it.

DFWdude
02-23-17, 01:29
Heading to Germany the week of March 6, will be in Stuttgart for two days. Any AO options in Stuttgart? Also I like clubs like Dietzenbach where public sex takes place, any options in that department?

CeeJay1
02-23-17, 12:29
I visited the Salma De Nora Gangbang on Monday 20 February in Catonium Club Hamburg. The club was easy to find only 5 minute walk from Stellingen S Bahn station, easily reached from city centre. I arrived at about half one just as the club was opening, the event took place from 2 to 6 pm, paid 150. The event was advertised as Salma De Nora, Julia DeLucia, Sara May and Susi Star. However Salma herself did not show up as apparently she was sick, so she decided to not show up to the event that bore her namesake, poor form really! Also instead of Susi Star there was Chiqui Dulce, who is still a pretty girl in fairness. After the initial HIV testing was completed, they announced everyone had passed and was good to go, are these tests just for show? Just after 2 pm the action kicked off. Throughout the afternoon there was loads of shagging. I shot the load four times, each into the pussy of Sara and Chiqui and then the mouths of Julia and Sara. I really can't fault these three girls, they really went at it and gave 100%, my favorite would have been Sara. The only criticism I would have is that Chiqui's blow job technique was terrible, it wasn't for a lack of trying, it was just like she didn't know what turns a guy on and what doesn't for oral. Her pussy felt real good though I must say! Overall I had an enjoyable afternoon. Would I go to another of these events? If I was in a German city and they were holding one at the time and it was convenient I would go, but I wouldn't go out of my way to go to another. I don't regret going though as I hadn't been to these Spanish gangbangs before and these AO gangbangs have less than five months to live by the looks of it.Only question I have Mac75, since it was North, was the event crowded and how was the Catonium? Thanks for the report otherwise.

Mac75
02-23-17, 23:34
Only question I have Mac75, since it was North, was the event crowded and how was the Catonium? Thanks for the report otherwise.I thought the Catonium club was a good venue, it reminded me a lot of the Insomnia club in Berlin. It's spacious and clean, the main area where the action takes place has high vaulted ceiling. I never felt the air to be stuffy or hot, which can happen at these gangbangs! I also never felt it was too crowded, some guys came and went, but there was never anymore than say 20 guys at a time, and not all were participating at the same time, so it was easy to get action when needed. I will say though that I reckon because this event was on a Monday that effected the numbers, if on a weekend I would say there would definitely be more guys.

Kurre
02-25-17, 16:35
I visited the Salma De Nora Gangbang on Monday 20 February in Catonium Club Hamburg. snipGreat report, Mac!

At any time was there one-on-one action or was a continuous gang bang?

Mac75
02-26-17, 16:45
At any time was there one-on-one action or was a continuous gang bang?I was able to get one to one action at times, particularly towards the end as the number of guys there was thinning out, I mainly did this with Sara who I liked the most. I was pretty much bonking away like a Duracell drummer bunny till the end, when most other guys batteries had run out!

CeeJay1
03-01-17, 23:03
I was able to get one to one action at times, particularly towards the end as the number of guys there was thinning out,Which is why I gladly reiterate, why I like the gangbangs up North.

Myrrh
03-31-17, 23:03
When it became clear that the new law was definitely coming into being, and the German sex operators were being given a grace period to put their house in order before the law became operational, I thought that the operators would react in one of two ways.

Either immediately cease the soon to be illicit activity or make the most of the high demand for as long as legally possible from punters who would be desperate to enjoy themselves before it was all taken away.

However there seems to have been a third approach which many of the operators seem to have chosen. Choose a cut off point either 6 months or 3 months in advance of the statute date and after that cut off point make your operation 'legal' according to the impending law.

So as of March at least two high profile pornstar AO gangbang party organisers have announced the last of their AO parties. Similar some RTCs have recently officially banned public AO sex or even banned AO sex altogether. At least one has removed the cards of the girls entirely so there is no obvious evidence of girls being for sale at all. Previously this club was content just to remove references to AO sex on the photo / name cards but now they have removed these cards completely.

Maybe the thinking is that the authorities will go after those first who brazenly carry on as before right up until the new law forces them to change. Whilst those who seem to have voluntarily 'changed' before they needed to will slip under the radar unless evidence is brought to the authorities attention that they are breaking the law.

I was planning to spend the next three months on a barebacking extravaganza so as to get it out of my system. But this looks like it will not be possible now. However I can see their point of view. What represents just a little bit of naughty fun for us punters for the party / club owners represents the real threat of potential jail time and a criminal record. Why risk jail for weeks / months and a massive fine which you won't be able to pay just for a bit of extra profit.

Golda Meir
04-01-17, 18:14
I was planning to spend the next three months on a barebacking extravaganza so as to get it out of my system.Or into your system, depending on what you were going to catch.

GM.

CeeJay1
04-02-17, 14:05
I was planning to spend the next three months on a barebacking extravaganza so as to get it out of my system. But this looks like it will not be possible now. However I can see their point of view. What represents just a little bit of naughty fun for us punters for the party / club owners represents the real threat of potential jail time and a criminal record. Why risk jail for weeks / months and a massive fine which you won't be able to pay just for a bit of extra profit.I was planning to go in February, canceled due to low quality events. This month, I was all ready to go, but actually canceled my plane ticket and hotel and lost money on this one. Now, I might go in May or June depending on the outlook of situation. What started out as maybe 3 trips, might end up being one or none. So much for a last hurrah!

CeeJay1
04-08-17, 13:52
GB01 had a HIV quick test shortage for their event today. Is this an isolated incident or what? According to them, it seems like there's an HIV test supply shortage in Germany. Is this due to high demand, considering what's going to happen on July 1 or is the German government strangling the supply of tests to taper off the AO atmosphere. Either way it's bothersome. Is this it? Is this the end of AO, as we know it?

Myrrh
04-09-17, 00:49
GB01 had a HIV quick test shortage for their event today. Is this an isolated incident or what? According to them, it seems like there's an HIV test supply shortage in Germany. Is this due to high demand, considering what's going to happen on July 1 or is the German government strangling the supply of tests to taper off the AO atmosphere. Either way it's bothersome. Is this it? Is this the end of AO, as we know it?In all the years of testing that has been carried out at these events I have yet to observe or hear of any customer failing a single test. I am not sure what this says about the customers or the testing but given this state of affairs I wouldn't worry about a shortfall in the testing unduly.

Myrrh
04-20-17, 17:13
The new law was meant to protect the girls from the clubs (and the men) who "force" them to perform BBBJs and AO.

I remember more than a year ago, they used to send undercover cops to pose as tourists (or even claim to be American) to these RTC places just to get the owners in trouble. These cops just seemed out of place and awkward while in these places because they asked a lot of questions and didn't go in the room with any of the girls. I've seen one "in action" during my very first visit to Grimberg (of course, the girls first thought I was an undercover cop until they noticed my German was really bad and my English didn't have any European accent! The cop (right from the start) claimed to be an American (with a British accent) and asked the thekefrau if this place had Alles Ohne even before paying his entry fee!.Taken from a FKK thread because guys just don't seem to get it that it is better to discuss pure AO matters in this dedicated AO thread rather than the threads for individual RTC or AO clubs.

My hunch is that the police will not immediately carry out a witch hunt against the RTC or AO clubs but will give them time to get their houses in order and then carry out occasional spot checks, just like what the train ticket inspectors do, and will come down hard (crippling fines, possible prison sentences) on those who are flagrantly flouting the law. So those clubs where they find that unprotected BBBJs are still happening in public, there are no signs forbidding unprotected sex and where the girls don't produce condoms straightaway for sex in the room.

I don't think they will be concerned too much about a private agreement between a prostitute and client in the room. If the authorities do decide to use under cover inspectors then I suspect if they go to the room with the girl and the girl produce a condom and says that it must be used then they will leave it at that. They will not put pressure on the girl or induce her to offer AO by offering more money as that could be classed as entrapment. If the girls are still asking clients whether they want gummi or keine gummi inside the room as they are still doing now then there could be a problem.

So my suspicion is that the default position will become that clubs will instruct girls that they must offer condom only sex and there will probably be a bunch of condoms lying around in every room, which will be different from how things are now where the girls carry condoms in their handbags. If the guy offers to come to a private arrangement with the girl for unprotected sex then that is between the girl and the customer. Nothing to do with the club.

Many / most girls will now only be prepared to offer AO to customers that they know and / or for extra money rather than to complete strangers for free. New visitors to the club could walk away not knowing that AO sex was available. I also suspect that these RTC clubs may become almost 'private member clubs' and will only let in customers that they know or think 'look German'. This works as most of the clientele for these RTCs are locals anyway as Germans don't like to travel far for sex. So the clubs will not really suffer much financially if they don't let in sex tourists. These 'sex tourists' of course are more likely to be undercover inspectors or impressionable individuals who may be shocked by what they see and more likely to want to report it on the internet, to the authorities or the media.

It is only two months to go now until the new law comes in but my advice would be to visit as many of these RTCs as you can before July to get your face known to the club and the girls. From July the clubs may be more particular about which guys they let in and the girls about which guys they offer AO to. Things will start getting back to what they were in a year or two but it is safe to say that the days when you used to see girls getting up from couches after public sex clutching paper napkins to their pussies are probably gone for good.

Neurosynth
04-21-17, 21:59
I thought the law was structured such that the offense is charged to the client not the provider. Does the law even allow for arresting girls for BBBJ?

CeeJay1
05-12-17, 11:14
I spent a night at the AO Hostel in dusseldorf, but I didn't find any AO activity. What a rip off. Don't waste your time here.

Polyamorist
05-12-17, 16:01
I spent a night at the AO Hostel in dusseldorf, but I didn't find any AO activity. What a rip off. Don't waste your time here.Terrible! And I went to LaLuna and all they could offer me was pepperoni and cheese!

Optimist
06-20-17, 19:34
First indications of post 1 July situation.

As expected some gangbangs (2) are now being advertised, but are free and filmed. The women involved would need to pay me to participate as they are very large.

In addition there is an AO Spermastudio event on 7 July.

SwingerLover
07-07-17, 21:19
Here's a translation of parts of the prostitutes-protection law that directly apply to customers; if anybody comes up with a better translation or finds any translation errors, please notify:

Prostitutes-protection law (ProstSchG).

§ 1 Scope of application.

This law has to be applied to the practice of prostitution by Persons over 18 years of age, as well as to the practice of a prostitution business.

§ 2 Definition of terms.

(1) A Sexual Service is a sexual act of at least one Person on or in front of at least one other immediately present Person for recompense, or the allowance of a sexual act on or in front of the own Person for recompense. No Sexual Services are presentations of a solely acting nature, where neither of the other Persons present is actively involved.

(2) Prostitutes are Persons who provide Sexual Services.

§ 32 Condom-duty, ban on advertising.

(1) Male and female customers of prostitutes as well as prostitutes themselves have to see to it that condoms are used during sexual intercourse.

(3) It is prohibited to, via distribution of writings, sound carriers or film carriers, databases, images or presentations, offer, announce or promote opportunities for Sexual Services or issue statements of such content.

1. which give reference to the opportunity for sexual intercourse without condom, even if the reference is given in an indirect or linguistically covered form.

Distribution also includes public display, posting, showing or other public forms of accessibility.

§ 33 Provision concerning fines.

(1) Disorderly acts whoever.

3. contrary to § 32 subsection 1 as male or female customer does not see to it that a condom is used.

(2) Disorderly acts whoever, deliberately or negligent.

14. Contrary to § 32 subsection 3 sentence 1, also in combination with sentence 2, offers, announces or promotes Sexual Services or issues statements of such content as are prohibited therein.

(3) The Administrative Offence can in the cases of subsection 1 number 3 be punished by a fine up to fifty-thousand Euros, in the cases of subsection 2 . Number 14 be punished by a fine up to ten-thousand Euros, . And in the other cases be punished by a fine up to one-thousand Euros.

Original German text:

ProstSchG.

§ 1 Anwendungsbereich.

Dieses Gesetz ist anzuwenden auf die Ausübung der Prostitution durch Personen über 18 Jahre sowie auf das Betreiben eines Prostitutionsgewerbes.

§ 2 Begriffsbestimmungen.

(1) 1 Eine sexuelle Dienstleistung ist eine sexuelle Handlung mindestens einer Person an oder vor mindestens einer anderen unmittelbar anwesenden Person gegen Entgelt oder das Zulassen einer sexuellen Handlung an oder vor der eigenen Person gegen Entgelt. 2 Keine sexuellen Dienstleistungen sind Vorführungen mit ausschließlich darstellerischem Charakter, bei denen keine weitere der anwesenden Personen sexuell aktiv einbezogen ist.

(2) Prostituierte sind Personen, die sexuelle Dienstleistungen erbringen.

§ 32 Kondompflicht, Werbeverbot.

(1) Kunden und Kundinnen von Prostituierten sowie Prostituierte haben dafüare Sorge zu tragen, dass beim Geschlechtsverkehr Kondome verwendet werden.

(3) 1 Es ist verboten, durch Verbreiten von Schriften, Ton- oder Bildträgern, Datenspeichern, Abbildungen oder Darstellungen Gelegenheit zu sexuellen Dienstleistungen anzubieten, anzukündigen oder anzupreisen oder Erklärungen solchen Inhaltes bekannt zu geben.

1. unter Hinweis auf die Gelegenheit zum Geschlechtsverkehr ohne Kondom, auch wenn der Hinweis in mittelbarer oder sprachlich verdeckter Form erfolgt.

2 Dem Verbreiten steht das öffentliche Ausstellen, Anschlagen, Vorführen oder das sonstige öffentliche Zugänglichmachen gleich.

§ 33 Bußgeldverschriften.

(1) Ordnungswidrig handelt, wer.

3. entgegen § 32 Absatz 1 als Kunde oder Kundin nicht dafüare Sorge trägt, dass ein Kondom verwendet wird.

(2) Ordnungswidrig handelt, wer vorsätzlich oder fahrlässig.

14. Entgegen § 32 Absatz 3 Satz 1, auch in Verbindung mit Satz 2, eine sexuelle Dienstleistung anbietet, ankündigt oder anpreist oder eine dort genannte Erklärung bekannt gibt.

(3) Die Ordnungswidrigkeit kann in den Fällen des Absatzes 1 Nummer 3 mit einer Geldbuße bis zu fünfzigtausend Euro, in den Fällen des Absatzes 2 . Nummer 14 mit einer Geldbuße bis zu zehntausend Euro, . Und in den übrigen Fällen mit einer Geldbuße bis zu eintausend Euro geahndet werden.

I'm not sure if § 32 subsection 3 pertains to customers as well. If so, then numbers 2 and 3, which I didn't post and trranslate, woiuld apply as well.

Neurosynth
07-08-17, 01:07
It's entirely possible that posting about BBBJ and AO will actually *increase* their availability. It will create the expectation and demand for condom-free services. Supply will try to meet demand. Individual girls will see other girls are providing BBBJ and AO, and this will encourage them to do the same lest they lose business to the girls who do. Owners will note what other clubs are doing, and more willingly look the other way so they can compete.

The Cane
07-08-17, 07:09
It's entirely possible that posting about BBBJ and AO will actually *increase* their availability. It will create the expectation and demand for condom-free services. Supply will try to meet demand. Individual girls will see other girls are providing BBBJ and AO, and this will encourage them to do the same lest they lose business to the girls who do. Owners will note what other clubs are doing, and more willingly look the other way so they can compete.I believe you're really the one whose handle should be "Optimist" LOL!

Maxime
07-09-17, 08:33
For people who want to read what the new law is all about in his / her own language:

http://www.hydra-berlin.de/sexarbeit_von_a_bis_z/infos_zum_neuen_gesetz/information_about_the_new_law/

Myrrh
07-09-17, 11:46
For people who want to read what the new law is all about in his / her own language:

http://www.hydra-berlin.de/sexarbeit_von_a_bis_z/infos_zum_neuen_gesetz/information_about_the_new_law/Hi Maxime,

This is very useful. An interpretation / translation by a truly independent source. Far better than relying on selective, seemingly deliberately skewed interpretations by native German speakers who may have their own (not so hidden agendas) of promoting their favourite clubs by heavily implying that only their favourites are fully in compliance with the law and so going to other providers would be dangerous.

SwingerLover
07-10-17, 00:15

http://www.hydra-berlin.de/sexarbeit_von_a_bis_z/infos_zum_neuen_gesetz/information_about_the_new_law/See, that's exactly my point. Instead of reading the law itself, you lead people up the garden path with postings like that.

Why do you think I spent almost two hours translating those parts of the ProstSchG thoroughly and as best I could and posted them here? So that everybody could see for themselves what's in there. Now you confront people with this text from Hydra-Berlin, which for the most part should be correct, but contains some mistakes and causes some misunderstandings as well. One of which is " Exceptions are: porn, Peepshows. ". Where does it say anywhere that porn is exempt from the ProstSchG? Porn is only exempt if it's either a one-woman-show with no one else involved (because then the exemption of "solely acting nature" applies) or nobody gets any recompese for sexual acts at all.

So this part of the Hydra-text is capable of being misunderstood, because they didn't define "porn". If recompense is given for porn shootings, the ProstSchG will apply. (And if it wouldn't it would take about 5 more days and we would have 1000's of new Romanian and Biularian porn actresses all over Germany!

Another "hick-up" is this part:

"5. Certain business concepts will not be given permits – such as flat-rate-brothels and gang-bang parties – as they contradict the law of sexual self-determination and encourage exploitation. ".

Where do they get this from? I can't find anything in the ProstSchG that would prohibit flatrate and gangbang per se. So who's going to determine that a gangbang will "contradict the law of sexual self-determination"? Some BureauKraut? And does it not "contradict the law of sexual self-determination" if a woman explicitly wants to do gangbangs and some BureauKraut won't permit it?

Sorry, but stuff like that keeps me from reading such texts and also keeps me from reading anything that the press-titutes write on this matter. I rather read the law itself, because as a saying goes: "Ein Blick ins Gesetz erspart Geschwätz!" (= A look at the law spares you from blabber.).

Paragraphs 1, 2, 32 and 33 are the only ones that apply to customers anyway, so that's why I translated them for your benefit.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Kurgan1234
07-24-17, 21:38
AO is available in the RLD. Just have to ask somewhat discretely & prepare to walk 1,000's of stairs.What does RLD stand for?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!

Maxime
07-25-17, 21:05
What does RLD stand for?

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: There is a link labeled "Abbreviations" in the menu bar at the top of this page. This will take you to the Forum's Glossary where you will find a chart with most of the Terms & Abbreviations used in the Forum. Thanks!To help the guy: Red Light District (monger area).

RedBull691
07-26-17, 12:50
Have just noticed that a few AO girls now are relocated to Austria. Do you think that could be the next ao country for mongers. Is Germany finished with ao. I see that a few are still advertising on certain sites AO available. Also a few gbang party clubs are now changed to swinger clubs, so that maybee a way of getting out of the ao ban. There was one in essen I visited before the ban now changed to a swinger club. What about the rld in duisburg you were always certain to pick up a ao girl there. Is it still possible to get that in Duisburg RLD now? Was planning to go over for a few days in a few weeks time, but not sure now.

Optimist
07-26-17, 20:12
Have just noticed that a few AO girls now are relocated to Austria. Do you think that could be the next ao country for mongers. Is Germany finished with ao. I see that a few are still advertising on certain sites AO available. Also a few gbang party clubs are now changed to swinger clubs, so that maybee a way of getting out of the ao ban. There was one in essen I visited before the ban now changed to a swinger club. What about the rld in duisburg you were always certain to pick up a ao girl there. Is it still possible to get that in Duisburg RLD now? Was planning to go over for a few days in a few weeks time, but not sure now.I recently did several reports under the Germany threads, including Duisburg, and under the La Luna and Dietzenbach threads which might give you some inkling.

DFWdude
07-27-17, 12:11
Has there been any enforcement of new law yet? Are police conducting stings? Are girls reporting offenders just for asking? I know in the USA they can prosecute just for intending to commit prostitution.

Optimist
07-27-17, 12:35
Has there been any enforcement of new law yet? Are police conducting stings? Are girls reporting offenders just for asking? I know in the USA they can prosecute just for intending to commit prostitution.All I can say is that I have not read of any newspaper reports.

Kurgan1234
07-27-17, 15:35
Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in Frankfurt or near Frankfurt that provides AO nuru service (with sex), you can pm me if you prefer. Thank you in advance! If you know of multiple options I will take them all!

Thank you!

Vito Corleone
07-27-17, 21:53
Hello,

Does anyone know of a place in Frankfurt or near Frankfurt that provides AO nuru service (with sex), you can pm me if you prefer. Thank you in advance! If you know of multiple options I will take them all!

Thank you!I forgot the name of the place but located 163 or 193 Konrad Adenauer strasse. Walking distance from Frankfurt main station.

Kurgan1234
07-30-17, 07:42
I forgot the name of the place but located 163 or 193 Konrad Adenauer strasse. Walking distance from Frankfurt main station.Thank you!

SvenFKK
07-30-17, 20:39
I am fluent in English and German and have read both the law in the original and Hydra's English (and German) summary.

Where does it say anywhere that porn is exempt from the ProstSchG? Porn is only exempt if it's either a one-woman-show with no one else involved (because then the exemption of "solely acting nature" applies) or nobody gets any recompese for sexual acts at all.

So this part of the Hydra-text is capable of being misunderstood, because they didn't define "porn". If recompense is given for porn shootings, the ProstSchG will apply. (And if it wouldn't it would take about 5 more days and we would have 1000's of new Romanian and Biularian porn actresses all over Germany!
It does exempt porn. Porn is exempt, whether or not the people are paid. One-woman show is irrelevant; "solely acting" means just acting, nothing else, not a solo performance!

"5. Certain business concepts will not be given permits such as flat-rate-brothels and gang-bang parties as they contradict the law of sexual self-determination and encourage exploitation. ".

Where do they get this from? I can't find anything in the ProstSchG that would prohibit flatrate and gangbang per se. So who's going to determine that a gangbang will "contradict the law of sexual self-determination"? Some BureauKraut? And does it not "contradict the law of sexual self-determination" if a woman explicitly wants to do gangbangs and some BureauKraut won't permit it?
Whatever you think about whether flat-rate and gang-bang events contradict self-determination, that is what the law says. Very clearly. Even using these (English) terms.

Note that PartyTreff clubs now offer a certain number of sessions for a certain amount of money. This is the reason. (Yes, usually there are more sessions than one can accomplish, so in practice it is still flat-rate.).

Maxime
07-31-17, 18:36
I am fluent in English and German and have read both the law in the original and Hydra's English (and German) summary.

It does exempt porn. Porn is exempt, whether or not the people are paid. One-woman show is irrelevant; "solely acting" means just acting, nothing else, not a solo performance!

Whatever you think about whether flat-rate and gang-bang events contradict self-determination, that is what the law says. Very clearly. Even using these (English) terms.

Note that PartyTreff clubs now offer a certain number of sessions for a certain amount of money. This is the reason. (Yes, usually there are more sessions than one can accomplish, so in practice it is still flat-rate.).Thanks for confirming this SvenFKK, exactly as I wrote here and in the SpermaGames thread with even more factual arguments.

Myrrh
08-04-17, 23:38
It's only been a month since 1st July but already the cold winter chill of change seems to have set in on the AO landscape. Lurid adverts about AO gangbangs and parties have almost completely disappeared from the internet, regular AO posters on this board have gone to ground and any evidence of AO activity in clubs or parties that we normally get from reports have dried up. And this is just a month in.

But is the worst still yet to come?

From what I understand, even though the new law is now in place banning paid AO sex, it is only at the end of the year that other provisions will kick in, like sex workers being forced to register with the authorities. Many will not want to be registered because they don't want to be officially tagged as prostitutes, don't want to pay taxes or don't want to be controlled and monitored. So many will give up the game or go underground and so will be harder to find.

Then as part of the registration process from what I understand the prostitutes, particularly the young ones that are just over 18, will be forced to undergo awareness training about the risks of unsafe sex. These girls are uneducated but not necessarily stupid. Many probably believe that as long as they bidet out their pussies after unprotected sex then they cannot catch HIV and that there is zero risk with BBBJ's.

How many of these girls, most of them with young children, will decide the risk from AO sex is too much to bear when they are told by the doctor that the risks for a woman of catching HIV is 1 in x'00 AO encounters and they realise that this x number is far less than the total number of customers that they on average bareback a year. Or they learn that pretty much all of the sexually transmitted infections that you can get from bareback full sex you can get from BBBJ's.

Maybe the real deadline that we needed to have worried about was the one at the end of the year rather than the middle?

Downandup
08-05-17, 13:36
... it is only at the end of the year that other provisions will kick in, like sex workers being forced to register with the authorities. Many will not want to be registered because they don't want to be officially tagged as prostitutes, don't want to pay taxes or don't want to be controlled and monitored. So many will give up the game or go underground and so will be harder to find.

Maybe the real deadline that we needed to have worried about was the one at the end of the year rather than the middle?That's what I've been most concerned about since this law was passed. From what I hear, AO is still available although no longer talked about. But the registration and "education" requirements may kill 75% of the legal business, just my estimate.

Optimist
08-05-17, 14:00
Exactly. That's also been my fear all the way along. Imagine having to carry with you a document which says you are a prostitute, and if you have any encounter with the Police and they check out your background and they find you are a prostitute (maybe data protection laws will prevent the latter scenario).

In addition anyone wanting to open a place for selling sex has to have a permit from the local authorities.

That's a lot of power given to the authorities. The places most likely to prosper are the most boring FKKs. Already it seems to me some FKKs are more like wellness/relax centres, with the sex with girls a bit of a sideshow. It probably will kill of the remaining streetwalker scene and anything which isn't easily regulated.

The German motto of this law seems to be "conform or get out of our country". Sorry to write that as I have vehemently argued against any such stereotyping of Germany, but I am beginning to think Germany is changing for the worse

SvenFKK
08-14-17, 11:17
The German motto of this law seems to be "conform or get out of our country". Sorry to write that as I have vehemently argued against any such stereotyping of Germany, but I am beginning to think Germany is changing for the worseWhatever you think of this law, in Germany as everywhere else in the world the laws apply to everyone in the country, regardless of citizenship. If you don't like them, you don't have to be there.

Optimist
08-14-17, 16:19
Whatever you think of this law, in Germany as everywhere else in the world the laws apply to everyone in the country, regardless of citizenship. If you don't like them, you don't have to be there.I agree with what you say. The integrationist model. Immigrants, whilst keeping their own roots, need to abide by the host country's laws (except in cases of infringed rights etc).

However I'm afraid you totally misread my post. Absolutely misread. I said "conform" not " obey laws".You substituted what you think I said for what I actually said hence the misunderstanding. (The misunderstanding was abetted by my spellchecker changing "general" into "German" in the bit you quote: sorry about that

I would never be so stupid as to say, as you suggest some might, that laws in a country only apply to those with certain citizenship.

What I said wasn't that the current German zeitgeist was that immigrants should obey the law; I said it was that anyone staying in Germany was expected to CONFORM. The state is reducing the scope for nonconformity and things which were once acceptable are now being restricted because they don't conform with a myth the state has about the country.

You might argue that I overstate my case, and that might well be. I'd love to know who the dissenting liberal voices are in modern Germany.

Neurosynth
08-15-17, 22:00
How many of these girls, most of them with young children, will decide the risk from AO sex is too much to bear when they are told by the doctor that the risks for a woman of catching HIV is 1 in x'00 AO encounters and they realise that this x number is far less than the total number of customers that they on average bareback a year.

It's interesting to work the numbers here. And, yes, I'm using approximations and one can easily find second and third order factors that will throw this off a bit. For example, I'm assuming here only German men are involved. But I think it's a useful approximation nevertheless.

First, the odds of transmission for a positive male to a negative female is 8 in 10,000. So a woman would have to, on average, have unprotected sex with an HIV positive male 1,125 times to become infected.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nze7qb/hivs-biggest-moves-are-hetero-and-needle-free

So what are the odds of a provider having sex with an HIV positive male at all?

Out of a population of 80.5 million Germans in 2009, 86,500 were infected with HIV. So on the average a woman would have to have sex with 930 men to encounter one with HIV.

But this assumes sampling from the general population. In Germany heterosexual transmission is only 20% of the total. So that would make it, on average, 4650 men to encounter one with HIV.

http://www.ecoi.net/file_upload/1226_1294055368_germany-2010-country-progress-report-en.pdf
https://www.populationpyramid.net/germany/2009/

So how many random sessions would a German provider have to have in order to have a 50/50 chance of HIV infection? 1,125 * 4650 = 5,231,250 sessions.

Let's assume 10 sessions per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. That would still require a provider in Germany working 1437 years to have a 50/50 chance of acquiring HIV.

Optimist
08-16-17, 14:27
Reading between the lines of a wave of advertising it seems that gangbang providers are deciding to chance their arm a bit (and I'm not talking about spermagames, spermastudio, and gb01 who we already know about). Given organisers willingness to continue in a very unobtrusive and discreet fashion, I guess it will depend on how the authorities decide to act, or not.

As nobody is offering "AO" then hopefully the politicians will feel they have done their bit. Unless the feminists leading the SPD ministry covering this area go on a crusade

SvenFKK
08-18-17, 10:35
Let's assume 10 sessions per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. That would still require a provider in Germany working 1437 years to have a 50/50 chance of acquiring HIV.Whatever you think about the law, HIV is not the main concern. Disease is only one concern of many.

SvenFKK
08-18-17, 10:36
However I'm afraid you totally misread my post. Absolutely misread. I said "conform" not " obey laws".You substituted what you think I said for what I actually said hence the misunderstanding. (The misunderstanding was abetted by my spellchecker changing "general" into "German" in the bit you quote: sorry about that

What I said wasn't that the current German zeitgeist was that immigrants should obey the law; I said it was that anyone staying in Germany was expected to CONFORM. The state is reducing the scope for nonconformity and things which were once acceptable are now being restricted because they don't conform with a myth the state has about the country.
You are still wrong. You seem to think that BBBJ is something which immigrants brought to Germany, like Pizza or Sushi, and was unknown in Germany previously. Not true.

Also, compared to neighbouring countries, the pressure to conform is lower in Germany than about everywhere else.

Optimist
08-18-17, 11:47
You are still wrong. You seem to think that BBBJ is something which immigrants brought to Germany, like Pizza or Sushi, and was unknown in Germany previously. Not true.

Also, compared to neighbouring countries, the pressure to conform is lower in Germany than about everywhere else.

You attribute statements to me which I never said, and would never say, and then tell me I am wrong.

Again, I would never be so stupid as to think what you claim I am thinking. How come you condemn me on the basis of what you think I am thinking?

Shame. It could have been an interesting discussion

Myrrh
08-18-17, 14:14
It's interesting to work the numbers here. And, yes, I'm using approximations and one can easily find second and third order factors that will throw this off a bit. For example, I'm assuming here only German men are involved. But I think it's a useful approximation nevertheless.

First, the odds of transmission for a positive male to a negative female is 8 in 10,000. So a woman would have to, on average, have unprotected sex with an HIV positive male 1,125 times to become infected.

Out of a population of 80.5 million Germans in 2009, 86,500 were infected with HIV. So on the average a woman would have to have sex with 930 men to encounter one with HIV.

But this assumes sampling from the general population. In Germany heterosexual transmission is only 20% of the total. So that would make it, on average, 4650 men to encounter one with HIV.

So how many random sessions would a German provider have to have in order to have a 50/50 chance of HIV infection? 1,125 * 4650 = 5,231,250 sessions.

Let's assume 10 sessions per day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. That would still require a provider in Germany working 1437 years to have a 50/50 chance of acquiring HIV.We don't want to re-open the whole HIV circular debate here again, although it looks weird to see someone actually discussing the subject in a thread which is directly related to the topic rather than just using a thread which happens to be the thread of your favourite club.

I have gone from being in a position a few years ago when I was worried sick that I must have caught HIV if a condom slipped off during sex with a sex worker, to regularly visiting AO clubs and not being a nervous wreck when I take HIV tests.

However I have not lost sight of the fact that it is a highly dangerous sport, like motor racing or boxing, and people can die or suffer life changing consequences from indulging in it.

I believe the media and the medical authorities when they say that there have been many cases where girls have been raped and got HIV from that one instance of sex; or that hetero sex is now the primary means of transmission of HIV in the UK (overtaking drugs and gay sex); or that hetero sexual infection rates are very high in several parts of the world. I am not naive enough to accept the arguments of some that it is just an elaborate conspiracy involving the whole of the medical profession.

HIV is probably not the only reason why the German authorities acted in bringing in the new law but I am sure that they wanted to head off a situation occurring like what there is in South Africa or Thailand with a consequential burden on the economic finances of the country.

I have done enough research on the topic to know that when someone has recently contracted HIV then their level of infectiousness goes through the roof, something like 25 times or more the normal rate. Also, if someone has contracted HIV then they most probably would have contracted other STD like gonorrhea or herpes and the HIV virus piggy backs on the back of these viruses to facilitate easier transmission. Guys who are having sex for 30 minutes with several girls in one week (or even one day) most likely will end up with sore dicks with cuts, abrasions and broken skin which again aids transmission.

"a woman would have to, on average, have unprotected sex with an HIV positive male 1,125 times to become infected".

However if you divide that 1125 number by 25 and again by 3 or 4 and then that number by half again you will get to a more realistic (single digit) figure of the number of times that a working girl will have to have sex to be most likely infected if she has sex with guys who have a few of the traits mentioned above.

Sometimes you get perfect storms. Several years back I read confirmed reports of how there was a mini-epidemic of HIV in the UK town of Doncaster which was traced back to one guy who contracted the virus and passed it on to several women who did the same to other guys as part of a promiscuous circle.

The same could happen with any of the well known AO clubs.

It is a question of luck, or lack of it, so the question is how lucky do you feel?

Neurosynth
08-18-17, 16:21
Whatever you think about the law, HIV is not the main concern. Disease is only one concern of many.I wanted to respond directly to Myrrh who said:

"How many of these girls, most of them with young children, will decide the risk from AO sex is too much to bear when they are told by the doctor that the risks for a woman of catching HIV is 1 in x'00 AO encounters and they realise that this x number is far less than the total number of customers that they on average bareback a year. ".

In fact this isn't close to true, and the breakeven point is at least 1437 years of 10 sessions a day, every single day.

Neurosynth
08-24-17, 01:23
"a woman would have to, on average, have unprotected sex with an HIV positive male 1,125 times to become infected".

However if you divide that 1125 number by 25 and again by 3 or 4 and then that number by half again you will get to a more realistic (single digit) figure of the number of times that a working girl will have to have sex to be most likely infected if she has sex with guys who have a few of the traits mentioned above.
As interesting as the contagion / time curve is, it's irrelevant to the one in 1,125 number. That's a real world empirical measure, and whatever effects there are, they are already baked into the number. So that number is anchored in the real world and doesn't move.

But you also picked an intermediate result out of the middle of the discussion. *Here* is the relevant statement:

"So how many random sessions would a German provider have to have in order to have a 50/50 chance of HIV infection? 1,125 * 4650 = 5,231,250 sessions. ".

Based on this I would not only not worry about AO, I would also encourage guys to buy a lottery ticket whenever they have a session.

Breadman
08-24-17, 19:30
I have gone from being in a position a few years ago when I was worried sick that I must have caught HIV if a condom slipped off during sex with a sex worker, to regularly visiting AO clubs and not being a nervous wreck when I take HIV tests.

However I have not lost sight of the fact that it is a highly dangerous sport, like motor racing or boxing, and people can die or suffer life changing consequences from indulging in it.
Can't agree more, was in the same boat myself. Went from CBJ to BBBJ with some concern and then moved on from there. At first if AO was given I'd lose the erection with all the thoughts going through my head, now its the other way around. I do think its odd though that people defend AO based on where they receive it geographically speaking. In Germany? That's ok, no diseases here. In Thailand? Your dick is going to fall off any second. Like the guy playing Russian roulette using bullets made in different countries will save him from the dreaded ending.

CeeJay1
08-27-17, 13:24
What's happening here? I still see a lot of advertisements for AO traffic that is supposedly verboten and there's no camera involved. Is there a grace period before these new laws are actually enforced?

Optimist
08-27-17, 15:34
What's happening here? I still see a lot of advertisements for AO traffic that is supposedly verboten and there's no camera involved. Is there a grace period before these new laws are actually enforced?No grace period. People are just trying their luck.

Gunnar2000
08-27-17, 16:22
Not sure how to spell the STD's name, but still.

There is not only hiv to worry about. There are some multi-resistent bacteria out there that you don't want to get. How about spending the rest of your life with non-treatable gonorrhea? Or giving the same thing to another person?

If I was a provider, the only thing that might make me go AO, is if I already had something and it was too late to worry anyways.

STD-statistics: Comparing the risk of getting a STD in a AO place with a "normal" situation, is like comparing risk of getting killed in a terrorist attack in Kabul with the risk of same in a suburb in Toronto.

Morally, I am halfway fine with it as long as the girls have made an informed choice. But I have a gut feeling that most of them either don't know the risks, or for some reason feel compelled to do it. Or they already have something.

Neurosynth
08-27-17, 20:21
STD-statistics: Comparing the risk of getting a STD in a AO place with a "normal" situation, is like comparing risk of getting killed in a terrorist attack in Kabul with the risk of same in a suburb in Toronto.
If that's a reference to my posts below it's worth noting that I was not calculating the odds of a client getting an HIV infection. It's a calculation of how much exposure a provider faces, and how likely it is they would become HIV infected due to their work.

Saucehollandaise
09-14-17, 11:53
A while a go I was in Belgium participating in and AO event, but before plunging in I overheard a conversation about what all men were taking and what the girls were given to prevent STD. I mean I know the stories about farmers as users of anti biotics as a source for resistant bacteria, I live in an agriculrural part with many farmers among my friends and believe me, the avarage farmers uses less cocktails than what was used among the men and ladies. For some reason I started looking for rubber things.

There is not only hiv to worry about. There are some multi-resistent bacteria out there that you don't want to get. How about spending the rest of your life with non-treatable gonorrhea? Or giving the same thing to another person?.

Optimist
09-14-17, 19:51
SauceHollandaise. I have been thinking a little similarly. With girls taking antibacterials permanently I was wondering about the effect on resistant strains. But I didn't want to get fixated on this since the main contribution I understand to the rise of resistant bacteria (not thinking of gonorrhea here) is the daily use of antibiotics on farms in some parts of the world (excluding outdoor farming in western europe)

As far as I can make out the girls on antibacterial regimes don't seem to get many STDs. Only an impression.

Maxime
09-16-17, 10:56
In many of the RTCs (the former AO clubs) many girls takt anit-biotics continously for protection. As discussed before this is very dangerous and can result in resistancy for any bacteria, and if you have bad luck and get that specific one, there is no easy cure anymore!

Myrrh
09-16-17, 21:13
No grace period. People are just trying their luck.Some people on here have inferred that because they have not been any reports at all of punters or clubs being found to be in infringement of the law, despite anecdotal evidence that some now outlawed practices may be continuing to some degree in some establishments, that this means that the authorities are not really going to enforce the law. The law is a national one but it is up to each state as to how strictly they enforce it. If most states think the law is practically unenforceable or not a high priority then the law could become one that is in name only.

My view would be that the legislatures would look like fools if they spent all that time and money putting a new law on the statute book if they did not enforce it to any degree. Also this law has a high reward (quite high fines) for very little effort ratio (the police are unlikely to come to any physical harm enforcing it as they would do with other laws like preventing football hooliganism).

On my most recent trip I picked up rumours that the authorities are (unofficially) giving the industry a period to put their house in order. So yes, a grace period of sorts.

At the end of the year some other requirements like registration of prostitutes and licensing of sex businesses will come into play. This would be an opportune time for the authorities to ramp up their enforcement. If the police visit a club and the club does not have a current valid licence or some girls are not registered then that is a clear cut situation. Much easier than trying to find conclusive evidence of condoms not being used in rooms.

The consensus seems to be that the German police are not going to copy tactics like undercover and entrapment like in other countries like the US. However they could do unannounced, surprise club raids. As well as checking for licences and registration they could also check for other things like if the club has prominent signs up requiring condom use and that condoms are carried by the girls or are on display in rooms.

What is to stop them bursting in to a room that is in use, as part of their raid, and find a girl and a customer inflagrante with no visible signs of condoms being used.

Policeman: "Stop what you are doing".

Client: "I don't care who you are. I'm not stopping now".

CeeJay1
10-02-17, 20:32
Some people on here have inferred that because they have not been any reports at all of punters or clubs being found to be in infringement of the law, despite anecdotal evidence that some now outlawed practices may be continuing to some degree in some establishments, that this means that the authorities are not really going to enforce the law. The law is a national one but it is up to each state as to how strictly they enforce it. If most states think the law is practically unenforceable or not a high priority then the law could become one that is in name only.The post July 1 atmosphere is not what I expected. Compared to what was said before the new laws and what has actually happening after, so far, doesn't seem to equal out. Although a lot of what I've been reading seems to support your supposition on the individual states idea on handling these new laws. For example, GB01's events that take place on 10/24/17 and 10/25/17 in NRW and Hannover state 'A photo ID shot is not necessary!" The event in Berlin on 10/16/17 also states no photo ID shot required, but the early event in Hannover on 10/02/17 states that a photo ID shot is absolutely necessary, so I'm a little confused there. Is it a typo? Or are a lot of these organizers in survival mode finding creative ways and loop holes to circumvent the new laws? Or is the window slowly closing.

Triptogamont
12-31-17, 14:03
Sorry for the multiple posts, but I figured there are a few different boards where this might be appropriate:

I saw this the other day: https://www.aohostels.com/en/.

I don't suppose it means what I hope it means.

Saucehollandaise
01-01-18, 14:50
I don't suppose it means what I hope it means.It doesn't.

John695
01-07-18, 17:08
I am very curious about this type of party but I am in Kaiserslautern so the closest location for me is Karlsruhe which I need to find information about the next party. I think is January 25, I hope I get a chance to go there.

FlurkMan
01-08-18, 21:29
I'm not sure where to post my question, so I try over here.

There's an interesting German website ao-huren dot to, with new posts daily. You're allowed to read some 20 or more articles and then you're blocked and requested to register.

However I don't succeed in registering as a new member.

Anybody with more information on that website or on how to register?

Neurosynth
01-17-18, 00:43
I have an account, and I don't remember any particular difficulty or trick in getting one. Do you get through the entire registration sequence? Is it possible a verification email was sent, but then screened out into your junk folder?

I'm not sure where to post my question, so I try over here.

There's an interesting German website ao-huren dot to, with new posts daily. You're allowed to read some 20 or more articles and then you're blocked and requested to register.

However I don't succeed in registering as a new member.

Anybody with more information on that website or on how to register?

FlurkMan
01-17-18, 14:22
I have an account, and I don't remember any particular difficulty or trick in getting one. Do you get through the entire registration sequence? Is it possible a verification email was sent, but then screened out into your junk folder?Thanks for your reaction!

There is no getting through in that reg procedure. Maybe due to the July 1st law?

Could you try to register under a new name just to see what happens? Or anybody else may give it a try.

I myself am not German: maybe the site is closed to new German would be members due to that law.

Thanks for your time.

Neurosynth
01-17-18, 20:37
I can't do that right now, but it would be helpful if you could be specific and describe step by step what you do and at what point you are given an error message. "no getting through" is too vague.

Thanks for your reaction!

There is no getting through in that reg procedure. Maybe due to the July 1st law?

Could you try to register under a new name just to see what happens? Or anybody else may give it a try.

I myself am not German: maybe the site is closed to new German would be members due to that law.

Thanks for your time.

Chevette
02-23-18, 09:48
Hi,

I have had a look round the forum and not really found a definitive answer so I thought I would ask the question.

Is Alles Ohne still readily available in sex clubs in Germany?

I live in London and I am thinking of driving over to Germany to have some fun for. A few days. I will drive as it gives me flexibility to move around easily. I would prefer to stay to the north and west side of Germany rather than go to say Munich, but if there is somewhere a bit further away with lots of great girls who get continually filled up, I would make the trip.

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

Chevette
02-23-18, 10:38
Hi,

I have had a look round the forum and not really found a definitive answer so I thought I would ask the question.

I live in London and I am thinking of driving over to Germany to have some fun for. A few days. I will drive as it gives me flexibility to move around easily. I would prefer to stay to the north and west side of Germany rather than go to say Munich, but if there is somewhere a bit further away with lots of great girls who get continually filled up, I would make the trip.

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

Chevette
02-23-18, 10:44
Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Mike.

Neurosynth
02-23-18, 20:53
The short answer is that yes, it's still available.

The longer answer is that there is more pressure to keep it behind closed doors. For example, some places that used to clearly have AO on offer now have signs saying it's no longer legal. Yet the girls still offer it in the room, often at the same price as before.

Your best bet would be to pick some places that offered it before the new law, and then do a bit of research to see if it's still available. For example, it's generally available at all the traditional RTC clubs. But take note that some guys, wrongly I think, feel it's now a bad thing to report on AO online. That could give the appearance that it's less available than it really is.

My feeling is posting about it will do little harm because the law is unenforcible. The only weight this law has is the weight we allow it to have out of our own irrational fear.

Chevette
02-23-18, 21:08
The short answer is that yes, it's still available.

The longer answer is that there is more pressure to keep it behind closed doors. For example, some places that used to clearly have AO on offer now have signs saying it's no longer legal. Yet the girls still offer it in the room, often at the same price as before.

Your best bet would be to pick some places that offered it before the new law, and then do a bit of research to see if it's still available. For example, it's generally available at all the traditional RTC clubs. But take note that some guys, wrongly I think, feel it's now a bad thing to report on AO online. That could give the appearance that it's less available than it really is.

My feeling is posting about it will do little harm because the law is unenforcible. The only weight this law has is the weight we allow it to have out of our own irrational fear.Yes, I can see the logic in not reporting AO meetings.

Please excuse my phone ignorance but what is an RTC Club?

CeeJay1
02-24-18, 10:41
I would prefer to stay to the north and west side of Germany rather than go to say Munich, but if there is somewhere a bit further away with lots of great girls who get continually filled up, I would make the trip.

Thanks in advance.
Why wouldn't you stay North or the North Rhine-Westphalia (Dusseldorf) area, it has always been the strongest place for AO in Germany before the new laws took place and I'm sure it still the best place. Munich to my understanding was always the worst place for AO before and after the new laws kick in.

Downandup
02-24-18, 11:39
Yes, I can see the logic in not reporting AO meetings.

Please excuse my phone ignorance but what is an RTC Club?RTC = Rote Teppen Club = Red Carpet club. Many of these clubs have the same owner which is why the girls move back and forth. The Owner used the same red carpet in all the clubs hence the name.

I suggest that you read all about the AO clubs, they have a discussion here and in the FKK Clubs section. Most AO clubs are to the west of Dortmund but you can find AO elsewhere.

Chevette
02-24-18, 18:45
RTC = Rote Teppen Club = Red Carpet club. Many of these clubs have the same owner which is why the girls move back and forth. The Owner used the same red carpet in all the clubs hence the name.

I suggest that you read all about the AO clubs, they have a discussion here and in the FKK Clubs section. Most AO clubs are to the west of Dortmund but you can find AO elsewhere.Thanks for the info. I will try find a directory for the RTC clubs.

Most of the AO info is pre condom rule so I am reluctant to accept that as still current.

Neurosynth
02-24-18, 20:57
Here is a list that is reasonably up to date, but look for some recent reports.

If anyone has any corrections to this list please respond here.

Grimberg Sauna.
Grimbergstrae 12,45889 Gelsenkirchen, Germany.

Sauna Club Arabella.
Lohrheidestrae 63,44866 Bochum, Germany.

FKK 40 Saunaclub Dietzenbach.
Voltastrae 4, 63128 Dietzenbach, Germany.

FKK Villa Venus.
Konrad-Adenauer-Ring 17,47167 Duisburg-Neumhl, Germany.

FKK Luderland.
Porschestrae 9, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany.

Club LaLuna.
Kautzstrae 9, 47441 Moers, Germany.

FKK Arabella.

FKK Freude-39.
Freudenbergstrae 39,44809 Bochum, Germany.

FKK Verena.
Kressenweg 6, 44379 Dortmund, Germany.

FKK Annabella (Closed?
Reisertstrae 20,53773 Hennef (Sieg), Germany.

Christian G
02-24-18, 21:31
If anyone has any corrections to this list please respond here.Villa Romantika.
Blitzkuhlenstrae 109,45659 Recklinghausen.

Chevette
02-24-18, 22:48

If anyone has any corrections to this list please respond here.

Grimberg Sauna.

Sauna Club Arabella.
Lohrheidestrae 63,44866 Bochum, Germany..Thanks for that. I didn't realise RTC included the FKK clubs. Those are all fairly close to one another.

I see a long weekend away being planned soon.

Downandup
02-25-18, 12:40
Also FKK Airport:

http://www.fkk-airport.com/index.php/home-fkk-airport.html

Chaussee 142.

59439 Holzwickede.

So named as it's next to Dortmund Airport. Reports are a little iffy, the place was opened up as part of the RTC chain but I recall that it's been shut down at least once so the owner may have given up on this place. I'd not go there unless I had to be in the immediate area for something else.

Christian G
02-25-18, 13:45
Also FKK Airport:

http://www.fkk-airport.com/index.php/home-fkk-airport.html
I heard it's closed now.

Leifeide
02-25-18, 13:53
Any fellow mongers planning to be there? I will probably be there from 14:00. Would be nice to hook up with likeminded.

Birger911
03-09-18, 14:22
I don't know where to post this. But it could be great if you could share some favorite gangbang sites with movie recordings. I really like gb01. Tv. But activity have gone down the last half year. Can you recommend other gangbang / sperm sites? Also Cathyscraving.com is on my favorite list (Dough not German performers).

JohnBallmain
03-13-18, 00:17
I don't know where to post this. But it could be great if you could share some favorite gangbang sites with movie recordings. I really like gb01. Tv. But activity have gone down the last half year. Can you recommend other gangbang / sperm sites? Also Cathyscraving.com is on my favorite list (Dough not German performers).Gb01 is now p-p-p. Tv.

Also worth checking out:

Spermastudio. De.

germangoogirls.com

realgangbangs.com

CeeJay1
03-15-18, 23:28
I don't know where to post this. But it could be great if you could share some favorite gangbang sites with movie recordings. I really like gb01. Tv. But activity have gone down the last half year. Can you recommend other gangbang / sperm sites? Also Cathyscraving.com is on my favorite list (Dough not German performers).GB01 also uses this site: http://www.german-gangbang.com/.

Birger911
03-27-18, 23:59
Gb01 is now p-p-p. Tv.

Also worth checking out:

Spermastudio. De.

germangoogirls.com

realgangbangs.comThanks. I already looked into these Other alternatives?

I found some other sites, not German dough. I hate GB01 isn't the same anymore:

http://texasbukkake.com/

http://www.cathyscraving.com/

Leifeide
03-28-18, 09:25
Thanks. I already looked into these Other alternatives?

I found some other sites, not German dough. I hate GB01 isn't the same anymore:

http://texasbukkake.com/

http://www.cathyscraving.com/I personally think that gb01 have improved lately and is pretty good. But we are all different.

Try these:

http://www.dirty-****.com Fantastic woman who loves sperm.

http://gangbang-wife.com The legendary gangbang queen. A genuine sperm addict.

https://dirtyfranky.com Great videos, but no membership, only the stupid dirt coins = you pay way too much for each movie.

https://nataliealba.tv Same as above. But what a girl.

https://der-chief.com The owner of gb01.

I signed up with premium bukkake, but got very disappointed. After paying 40 euros for a month, you would expect full access and even download facilities. But no, to have full access you need to pay 80 euros. Be warned!

Mac75
03-28-18, 17:54
Has anyone attended any Salma De Nora parties since the new laws came in? The only one I was at was February 2017. Any of the adverts I've seen for her recent parties seem light on detail, don't specify price or whether AO or not. Cheers.

AmazingBlimp
04-03-18, 00:49
Hey guys,

Traveling to Berlin in a month. I heard so much about AO Clubs in Germany and really want to go but I was worried my experience might be different because I'm Asian. I'm 21 and from the US and don't speak any language besides English. I was hoping someone could provide some insight or maybe suggestions for a man like myself.

Cheers.

Downandup
04-03-18, 21:17
Hey guys,

Traveling to Berlin in a month. I heard so much about AO Clubs in Germany and really want to go but I was worried my experience might be different because I'm Asian. I'm 21 and from the US and don't speak any language besides English. I was hoping someone could provide some insight or maybe suggestions for a man like myself.

Cheers.You're too late. AO was made illegal last July. RTFF.

Neurosynth
04-04-18, 00:00
You're too late. AO was made illegal last July. RTFF.Nonsense. Yes there is a new law. No it has not ended AO. For the most part places that had AO available before the law still have AO available. They are just not as vocal about it anymore, and AO action in public areas has been diminished and moved behind closed doors in the rooms. Here is a list of clubs where AO has been available as a predominant option. These are mostly the so called "RTC" Clubs. Other clubs have it too on a catch as catch can basis.

AO Clubs.

Grimberg Sauna.

Sauna Club Arabella.

FKK 40 Saunaclub Dietzenbach.
Voltastrae 4, 63128 Dietzenbach, Germany.

FKK Villa Venus.
Konrad-Adenauer-Ring 17,47167 Duisburg-Neumhl, Germany.

FKK Luderland.
Porschestrae 9, 51381 Leverkusen, Germany.

Club LaLuna.
Kautzstrae 9, 47441 Moers, Germany.

FKK Arabella.

FKK Freude-39.

FKK Verena.

FKK Annabella (Probably closed at this time.)
Reisertstrae 20,53773 Hennef (Sieg), Germany.

Optimist
04-04-18, 13:10
Hey guys,

Cheers.As far as I know there were/are no AO clubs in or near Berlin. If you want AO you need to ask providers direct (maybe difficult if you have no German), or do some internet searching for "AO".

Wanking
04-04-18, 16:23
FKK Freude-39.

FKK Verena.
About 1/2 of the girls only allow AO in Freude in my experience based on a few visits.

I couldn't find any A0 in Verena during my one visit last Sept, although I only asked 4 girls.

Optimist
04-04-18, 17:22
Hey guys,

Cheers.Thinking a little more about your needs. You have the advantage of being young so you have some advantage. Do not be depressed by getting information about, for example, Freude and Verena, where AO may or may not be ubiquitous, five hours from Berlin. There may well be no AO Clubs in Berlin but you will find non-club service with perseverance. You don't have PM enabled so I will just refer you to www.tabulose-huren.com where there is German language info.

As Downandup said you will be committing an offence if you do AO, so you may wish to bear this in mind, in the same way as you would not tell a Policeman you were smoking weed. Don't be disheartened though: search and you will find. Many things go on in this world despite laws to stop them.

I would suggest that if you go to Artemis you avoid asking in any direct way for AO: it will get you blacklisted by girls.

As for being asian ethnicity. Well you might meet some mild racism from a few ill-educated girls, but generally you should be fine. Money is what counts (and good behaviour).

Enjoy.

Neurosynth
04-04-18, 21:29
As far as I know there were/are no AO clubs in or near Berlin. If you want AO you need to ask providers direct (maybe difficult if you have no German), or do some internet searching for "AO".The only club-like AO I've heard of in Berlin is the very occasional AO gangbang party. That's what I would look for. These are being adjusted (e. G. Being postured as film shoots. And some really are) to get around the change in laws. They typically have on premises quick HIV testing. But again, these are rarely in Berlin.

There are, no doubt, escorts who can provide AO service. But finding them when you are just there for a few days would be challenging.

DFWdude
06-27-18, 18:01
I am sure some of you are familiar with the website my dirty hobby dot com. I have been on there the past few week trying to line up a fuck. Most girls seem open to AO and creampie, some even want it filmed. But when you try and pin them down on specifics, they just keep sending endless messages to get you to message back. You pay for all messages. Seems like they are just stringing you along? Has anyone had any success on this?

Optimist
06-27-18, 19:37
DFWDude. I haven't used mydirtyhobby as I never thought it very genuine. I rarely read of recommendations for providers from it.

You might get some joy by looking at Eronity: the calendar and the AO group also. Maybe also megalatte. Vienna is of course an option as what you want is advertised and revised there.

Downandup
06-27-18, 22:27
Maybe also megalatte.I've been looking at that site and there are a number of ladys that you might want to check out, I've seen some advertise on other sites. The best thing is that they directly advertise AO which is rare. Sexdo ladies can be inferred to be AO if their profile includes a box that says that AO services are no longer advertised. These are the girls that offered AO before. Redlight ladies may offer ++ services which can be searched for.

I'd check out https://sexdo.com/; https://www.ladies.de/; https://www.kaufmich.com/ or https://www.redlight.net.

Neurosynth
06-30-18, 23:18
Sexdo ladies can be inferred to be AO if their profile includes a box that says that AO services are no longer advertised. These are the girls that offered AO before.As I predicted, sex workers are working around the unenforcible law.

To paraphrase Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park "bareback finds a way. ".

Downandup
07-01-18, 11:28
As I predicted, sex workers are working around the unenforcible law.

To paraphrase Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park "bareback finds a way. ".I doubt that anyone is checking web sites much, yesterday I found a pregnant woman offering ao and that's supposed to be banned too.

Triptogamont
07-01-18, 22:47
OK, I think I have hit all of the Catholic Clubs at least once:

Arabella.

Dietzenbach.

Freude.

Grimberg.

Laluna.

Luderland.

M-Exclusiv.

Romantika.

Venus.

Verena.

What's my prize? You know, besides a raging case of bacteria resistant gonorrhea?

In all seriousness, does anyone know of any others? I have two days left in NRW.