PDA

View Full Version : A Folder just containing sort concentrated Sex info on a town?

John Auro
03-15-14, 06:38
Folder just containing sort concentrated Sex info on a town?

Dear Jackson:

Did you ever thought to make a folder just containing sort concentrated Sex info on a town? A folder which can be quickly browsed? I don't come well along with the "search function" tried several times, but did not succeed. Means now I would have to go and browse laboriously from all the hundreds of Bombay files, in the hope to find any information on Colaba area.

Or giving a tag to such kind of files, so once you search, so all these few important files could be available in one folder.

Ok there are "reports of distinction" but reports which are short, not written in good English, might not qualify for reports of distinction, but would do for a flderb of "Short information on Sex in town"

Thanks. John.

Am here for a few days in Colaba (Bombay / Mumbai). I walked around during daytime, but no Massage parlours or SPA visible, also no pimps with valuable information.

Any help where to go? I have no time to go far from Colaba, can also I can't do incalls to my Hotel.

Thankx.

John

Colby Seven
03-15-14, 06:55
I have also considered this type of short and sweet guide to information. It is difficult to jump from area to area of the forum and quickly get basic information like average cost and location. But if this were created it would require a significant amount of labor, and how would it stay updated without being overrun by people with contradicting reports?

BionicMan
05-09-15, 10:28
Folder just containing sort concentrated Sex info on a town? Dear Jackson:
Did you ever thought to make a folder just containing sort concentrated Sex info on a town? A folder which can be quickly browsed?
Thankx.

JohnExisting already under the form of Letter of Distinction (by country).

ShawMan74
05-15-15, 18:19
IMHO, it would be a fuller experience if we decompressed the forums a bit, based on municipality. Setting up the sub-forum categories kinda like it already is by country, but also give each town its own breakdown like that as well. And let users post their own topics inside those sub-forum categories so conversation threads aren't getting plastered over / buried by new posts.

For example.

Russia.

Moscow.

Pinned posts. Gospel for quick reference, these are closed.

Travel intel / city guide.

Nightclubs.

Sex clubs.

Etc.

St Pete.

Pinned posts. Gospel for quick reference, these are closed.

Travel intel / city guide.

Nightclubs.

Sex clubs. Etc.

Volgograd. Etc.

By my experience, each city really has its own scene, and this makes it a little more personal between the users. Its human nature to jealously guard precious information. If users feel comfortable with each other in a smaller setting, they are more likely to share, especially when new users start posting all over the place and the current users get a feel for the person on the other side.

Another reason this should make for more meaningful exchanges is because it incentives current information / active participation. There are a few key posts in every forum that are considered canonical, and those should be pinned to the side as canon for easy reference, but the scene changes every 5 years. Some of these posts are well older than that and things have changed well past that since the time of the post. We can't have a model where a post from 8 years ago is laminated as a reference and is collecting dust like a fading poster on the wall of the internet. Things evolve and users need a way to actively modify or add to the references, or time will dissolve everything into irrelevance.

Thank you for everything that you guys do here!