PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Admin
04-11-02, 07:57
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Tochtli
01-02-03, 10:11
Hello,

Tecun Uman has a some brothels with guatemalan women. Tecun Uman is bordering Cd. Hidalgo, Chiapas. I stayed at Tapachula, went to Cd. Hidalgo in a 1-hour ride. Then crossed the international bridge to Guatemala.

I paid a "cab" to take me to a "tour" around Tecun Uman. They know well about the brothels and bars. Usually any bar with a group of girls hanging outside is a sure bet to be a brothel. Each bar has their own rooms.

One Great Man
01-22-03, 19:52
One city not yet mentioned on this subject is Flores. It's a short flight (or long, godawful bus ride) from Guatemala City. It is the jumping-off point for visitors to the Mayan Ruins at Tikal.

Flores is a small island city, with a population of about 2000. You can walk anywhere, but the brothels are across the causeway connecting Flores to the mainland.

The cities there are Santa Elena and San Benito, both of these, particularly the latter, are the red-light districts for the area. These are both larger towns. I would recommend sightseeing and food in Flores (the restaurant Mesa de los Flores serves tasty native foods - capybara, boar, deer, turkey, fish) that are well-prepared and cheap.

The better hotels (2-Star is about the best) in the area are in Santa Elena. Cheaper (REALLY cheaper) are in San Benito. I didn't have any luck finding a brothel in Flores, but there are scores in the mainland cities. Check them out in the daytime, and find one (or more) that you'd like to return to at night. The women rate from 0 to 9. (I reserve the 10 for one that I would marry.) All are cheap, although a Nordeamericano should expect to bargain down. The ones I brought back to the hotel would do anything you asked for (including anal, analingus, BBBJ, swallowing, etc.). There was no problem getting into the hotel, but I always gave the bellboy or desk clerk a small tip.

If you should check this area out, send a post and share your adventures.

Pacifico
05-18-03, 07:09
I can confirm the previous report about palces in San Benito. There are several small bars with workers plying the trade. However, most of the women are Guatemalan, so it doesn't compare with the places in Guate where you find many Hondurenas y Salvadorenas. However prices are quite low, and generally the same as the "local" type bars in Guate.

I warn everyone that unless you like shopping for souveneers during the day, the Flores area is very boring!!! And it gets extremely hot and humid. I was there in March and it 95+ degrees and quite humid. I would assume that it gets to the 105+ temperature during the summer.

Next time I plan to stay a bit longer and rent a motorcycle, which by the way costs about $20 a day, and $100 a week.

P.S. The basic rooms in Flores and Santa Elena start at about $5. Also, expect power outages on a regular basis!

Pacifico

Pacifico
05-29-03, 04:15
I mentioned that it's the same as Guatemala City.... 50Q is the general going rate.

StudPlayer
10-01-03, 19:30
Oct 1 2003

spent last night at hotel "La Cabana" in Melchos de Mechor, on the border with Belize. Another poster in the Belize section mentioned this town was hopping but it is not.

Hotel cost was us$35 for 2 and us$25 for 1 person. This is the most expensive hotel in town and the only one with air-conditioned rooms.

Basically the town is a normal rural town with dirt roads. There are like 10 bars in a 2-3 square block area and the women rate no higher than 6. No bar had more than a handful of girls. Since i was on the first day of a multi-month or multi-year Latin American tour I went for it. Cost for 20 minutes on-site was 100 quetzals or US$12.50 and for what it was it was good. So you really cant go wrong. And go ahead and tell me I overpaid - so what!

In general Guatemala is a beautiful green country and the people are really laid back. Iwill be making posts as I continue the journey. Let me know what information you would like to know that I am leaving out

If anyone else is around, let me know.

StudPlayer
10-04-03, 23:16
This report is a recap of the last few days of travelling in northern Guatemala, specifically the Santa Elena area and Rio Dulce.

Having left Melchor de Mencos after 1 night, I arrived in Santa Elena which is comprised of 3 towns, Flores, San Benito and damn I forget the other one which is in the middle of these two.

Anyway, I stayed at the new hotel in town, Mayaland Plaza and it was good for US$20. The action takes place in San Benito, about a kilometer down the road where there are a dozen bars or so. It is a totally forgettable experience and did not partake of any festivities. While I was there the police swooped in like a small army and searched every guy in sight although I as a tourist was not searched but warned how dangerous an area it was. After a Coke I grabbed a taxi back to the hotel for a good nights sleep and an air-conditioned bus to Rio Dulce in the morning. This area has a beautiful lake however and there is a great restaurant down by the lake and if anyone wants to know the name of it I will look it up.

Now Rio Dulce is a town on a river and there are a lot of backpacker tourist types there. There are two action bars in town, El Cocalito and NoahNoah. At El Cocalito I was offerred cocaine but I am not stupid. One chica in El Cocalita was doable, young and somewhat attractive but I passed. NoahNoah is down an alley and there was one chica doable there, very doable but for some reason I passed on her too. Prices were cheap - 50 quetzals for 20 minutes, about US$6.25. Toda la noche was available for 500 quetzals but there was just something about this 18 year old that made me cautious. As cute as her face was, and it was cute, here body was a little chunky, for an 18 year old. I saw her walking on the street later with a couple of girlfriends and she was decidedly unfriendly, well at least as "not friendly" as a Guatamalteca can be to a man, which is not all that unfriendly when you are used to the shit americanas foist on men in the states.

Here are some travelling tips - get only primero (first) class buses with air-conditioning; these are not available on all routes but ask. Do not travel overland from Rio Dulce into Honduras as it is a long and grueling journey although I had no problems. It would be better to fly in from Santa Elena if you are in the north.

Any questions, just ask. More reports to follow.

A Toda Maquina
02-22-04, 04:27
Hey Pilgrims, I came by bus from El Salvador then ended up north of Guate. City on CA-2 but it started getting late and the locals on the bus were holding thier valuables and clasping crucifixes praying and looking out the windows of the bus to woods and dark of the forests and palms to the setting sun . I asked what was wrong and one old woman hauntingly said " Viene en la noche" "la noche" !!!!! (comes in the night , the night) I asked what she and everyone was frightened of and she said "Ladrones " referring to the armed highwaymen that rob the buses .From the terror that was in their faces and the darkness of the bus it was medival like something from a horror movie. I had been through this area before and am familiar with it but, still alone and a long way from home especially by bus and still 1.5 hrs . by bus from the Mexico border which at night is a very dangerous place. So I got off the bus at the next town of any size called Retalhuleu . It is a really nice old colonial city with hotels on the highway and in centro . I opted for centro and found a nice room with a/c in a chica friendly hotel called : Hotel Astor . After eating , went walking around and found a bar called Oasis which had some really fine chicas there . There was 20 yr old chica asking $11.00 for FS for 20 min. It was about 10:00 and the bar closed at midnight not to mention I was the only one drinking a beer at the bar . This gal was a fox and the salida was approx. $45.00 for all night GFE !

Chekist
08-11-04, 14:34
Went across the border from Belize last weekend (Friday night) to Melchor de Mencos to check the action out. A Belizan buddy and I were going to scope out a Mayan ruin we had not been to the next day. I was hoping to bring along a chica and maybe get a place to stay with her near the ruins.

We first went to "La Bracerera," a relatively new place with a nice courtyard. Very little action going on there so we went to another joint called "La Fogata." There were several decent chicas working but the hostess looked the best. We inquired whether she would be available the next day for 24 hours starting around 8:30am. She checked with the house madam who agreed for 1200 quetzals (about $160USD). The next morning we picked her up and went on our way. We toured the Mayan ruins of Yaxta, about an hour west, halfway to Tikal. Very lovely area in the deep jungle. The chica, named Myra and 20 years old, really loved the whole deal. She is from Guatemala City and working in Melchor to raise some money for her family.

Very nice GFE with this sweetie. We stayed at the only place in the area that evening, an eco-lodge called "El Sombrero." Cost was $55USD. The place is on the shores of a lake and they have a beautiful outdoor dining area and nice cabanas to stay in. Spent some very nice romantic time walking around the lake and relaxing when not enjoying ourselves in bed.

Took her back the next morning and she was visably not wanting to go. Regretably she did not have a passport, or I would have taken her back to Belize for a few more days. She asked when I would be back next (I am in Belize all the time) so we might hook up again. I assured her that when I was coming back I would have my buddy get in touch with her so she could arrange a few days off and I would show her around Belize.

Looking forward to it, indeed.

Johan007
09-09-04, 16:37
Hola a toda maquina,

you wrote:

Hey Pilgrims, I came by bus from El Salvador then ended up north of Guate. City on CA-2 but it started getting late and the locals on the bus were holding thier valuables and clasping crucifixes praying and looking out the windows of the bus to woods and dark of the forests and palms to the setting sun . I asked what was wrong and one old woman hauntingly said " Viene en la noche" "la noche" !!!!! (comes in the night , the night)

Did the bus stop at the "Titty Twister" bar by any change??

LOL

Johan

PS: yes traveling by bus AT NIGHT in CA/SA can be a real challenge;-)
Do NOT this shit in Colombia or Brasil!!!!

Civid
01-10-05, 06:08
In Quetzaltenango (aka Xela) I stopped by the Bar Colorado. It is located on Calle Rodolfo Robles around 23 Avenida. Its east of the Minerva Bus Terminal.

The place is basically a local hole in the wall, so if you are looking for comfort and nice atmosphere this is not the place. Had about 7 girls working.

F/S is 50 Quetzales (about $8 US). I went in sat down, had a beer, picked out a girl, chatted a bit, then went to the rooms in the back. This girl was the hottest one there and very friendly. Luscious tits and a beautiful face. She treated me like a king and I tipped nicely. I don't think non-locals go into this place often, so when someone does they get the royal treatment because the girls know they will get a nice tip. At 50Q for F/S who can't afford to tip well. Anyway I went back for a second time with this girl later and that time was better than the first.

I'm sure there are number of these bars around Xela, I just happened to stumble across this one. If you are in the area, taxis may be able to help with other spots.

TweedleD
02-10-05, 05:20
7.71 Q to the dollar is about $6.50 to get laid and while they all time you at about 15 minutes this is still probably the best deal in the western hemisphere.

Eric7
02-11-05, 07:29
Hello to all.

I know this is reaching for the stars, but I'll ask anyway.
Does anyone have any experience with any of the local towns/pueblos
that surround Lake Atitlan ??
Located approx. 2 1/2 hrs from Guatemala City, very low-key areas I
realize, but after reading previous posts from some of the other areas
out Guat City, I thought someone may have seen action/bars, even if they
didn't partake.
I'll be in Guatemala end of Feb for approx a week.

Thanks

eric7

Hacke Beck
02-22-05, 21:38
No action Around Atitlan Lake, only bars in Panajachel.

Expat57
02-23-05, 02:38
In Quetzaltenango (aka Xela) I stopped by the Bar Colorado. It is located on Calle Rodolfo Robles around 23 Avenida. Its east of the Minerva Bus Terminal.In Quetzaltenango (aka Xela) I stopped by the Bar Colorado. It is located on Calle Rodolfo Robles around 23 Avenida. Its east of the Minerva Bus Terminal.
It is a hole in the wall and many are as well but I never had any kind of problem in 10 years.

[QUOTE=Civid]In Quetzaltenango (aka Xela) I stopped by the Bar Colorado. It is located on Calle Rodolfo Robles around 23 Avenida. Its east of the Minerva Bus Terminal.
I'm sure there are number of these bars around Xela, I just happened to stumble across this one. If you are in the area, taxis may be able to help with other spots.There are at least 15-20 Bars, strip joints, massage parlors and call out service. Prices vary, normally a all nighter will run from Q.300 to Q-500. The women are always changing, some stay a month to 3 months, so there is a very wide selection to chose from. It's very rare to see another gringo in these places so I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Xela is about 4 hours from Guatemala City but it's well worth the trip.

Expat57

Expat57
02-23-05, 02:41
Hello to all.

I know this is reaching for the stars, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone have any experience with any of the local towns/pueblos
that surround Lake Atitlan ?

Located approx. 2 1/2 hrs from Guatemala City, very low-key areas I
realize, but after reading previous posts from some of the other areas
out Guat City, I thought someone may have seen action/bars, even if they
didn't partake.

I'll be in Guatemala end of Feb for approx a week.

Thanks

eric7Don't waste your time Lake Atitlan, there is very little happening there. Come up to Xela and have a real good time.

Expat57

Batman
02-24-05, 22:46
Bring a girl from Guatemala City. They all love going to the lake for the weekend.
Easy job

Expat57
02-27-05, 06:23
Bring a girl from Guatemala City. They all love going to the lake for the weekend.
Easy job

This is true!! And they really enjoy it,

TweedleD
05-18-05, 07:16
If you google this there are several articles calling this the Tijuana of the south, apparently there are many brothels in this town worked by Central American immigrants illegally crossing into Mexico with the intent of ultimately reaching Estados Unitas. The articles paint a pretty bleak picture. I've noticed most posters don't post on the road less traveled yet I've got a feeling that this towns got lots of potential, Constant stream of illegals in need of cash, several brothels and no US or Euro tourist. Hell, the Lonely Planet suggests moving thru quickly, so if any one knows more, please post.

Expat57
05-18-05, 16:12
If you google this there are several articles calling this the Tijuana of the south, apparently there are many brothels in this town worked by Central American immigrants illegally crossing into Mexico with the intent of ultimately reaching Estados Unitas. The articles paint a pretty bleak picture. I've noticed most posters don't post on the road less traveled yet I've got a feeling that this towns got lots of potential, Constant stream of illegals in need of cash, several brothels and no US or Euro tourist. Hell, the Lonely Planet suggests moving thru quickly, so if any one knows more, please post.Tecun Uman is like the wild west, aside from the iilegales it is also known as a drug, gun transit point. Tecun Uman is not a city you would want to wander into. An alternative is Tapachula,Mex, there is a big red light district just outside of the city.

Expat

EmailKid
06-09-05, 05:14
Hey gang !

I've wanted to visit Tikal for a while, and now that CO has started a twice-a-week service from IAH to FRS (and since nobody is buying tickets put it on sale), thought it would be a good time to visit.

Was in Belice (Belize) a couple of years ago, and a girl I saw at Raul's Beer Garden told me that Flores / Santa Elena is a lovely spot on the lake, and that one of the cities has good places for mongering, and the other is a ripoff. Of course, this being two years ago, I can't recall which is which.

Anyone have suggestions on bars / casas / other venues in the greater Flores area?

Actually, Tikal info and hotel info in the area welcome as well, but that's probably easier to come by via other boards.

TIA, EMK

Eric7
07-14-05, 06:25
Hacke Beck, and others, regarding Lake Atitlan & others familiar with Panajachel....

I know I won't be making the trek to Xela, but how previlent are bars in Panajachel? I really want to stay in Atitlan with a chica, an am going to work on it. I gotta feeling I'll be able to score with one I want, but want to explore other possibilities as a back-up.

Anyone with info on places, location of palces in Panajachel would be greatly appreciated.

eric7

Chess Cat
08-01-05, 00:04
Tecun Uman is on the border with Mexico. There is a stream or river that separates Tecun Uman from a little village called Ciudad Hidalgo (probably one of a hundred villages of the same name) on the Mexican side. I visited Tecun Uman way back in '94, so my information is dated, but I write this because it was an interesting place. Instead of normal automobile taxes, at that time there were tons of guys manning three-wheeled bicycles, and to go anywhere you hired one of these bicyclists, even for two people, you and your girl. When I was there I met a number of people from El Salvador, apparently this is a way station where Guatemalans and El Salvadoreans, and most likely Hondurans too are returned when the Mexican authorities pick them up illegally passing through Mexico. When these people are deposited in the border town of Tecun Uman, they simply do whatever they can to get the money up to make their next attempt to pass al Norte through Mexico. For women, prostitution would be an obvious option.

From way back when, I recall that there was at least one "***** house", but I think there were several. Back then it seems to me the cost was $20, which is high for Guatemala, but I think the proximity to Mexico influences the price. Even at that time Tecun Uman had a Wild West flavor to it, because it is a center for people smuggling, which means big, big bucks, and contributes to smuggling whatever else occurs to you. If I was there now I would be careful not to be kidnapped, not because I have heard of this happening, but because the people are desperate and not law abiding.

Certainly over the past ten years Tecun Uman must have changed, and this change would most likely make it simply bigger and badder. I expect it has developed into a sort of Tijuana of the Honduran-Mexican border, with an emphasis on unlawfulness. Still, it was fascinating, and when I am feeling brave I may pass through Tecun Uman again one day.

Chekist
08-26-05, 14:07
Small town on the border with Belize, not too exciting but there are several places around town. La Fogata and La Bracerera are two of the main ones. Went there last week and it was quite slow. Two girls, one new and one who has been around for a long time at the latter.

I did not get the new girl's name, but she was quite attractive. Very tall with wonderful legs.

I decided to pick up a young lady I have known a long time - Rosy. She has been working for around six years, she is now almost 21. Recently had a kid and her tits were very full. Sat around in the bar for a while, it was around 3pm. Was able to take her back over to Belize for the night for $125 USD. Sent her back on a taxi at 9am the next morning. She is not particularly creative in bed, but she has very nice Mayan features (she is originally from Chiapas, Mexico). Speaks only Spanish, like most of the Guatemalan workers.

I am planning to go to Flores on a return trip that starts next week. Of course, I will issue a full report.

Knot Sure
08-30-05, 19:24
i just got back from a visit to the southern mexican state of chiapas, and decided to make a two day stop over to tecun uman guatemala. i had read the scant reports here and on the other board regarding this out of the way provider location and wanted to experience it for myself. this report is accurate and current at of the second week of august 2005.

about getting to tecun uman. if you are coming from guatemala city take the tapachula mexico bus line, that bus stops right at tecum uman for customs and border crossing. i didn’t’ take this bus but from what i read at the bus station the bus from guatemala city to tecun uman takes about six hours more or less.

if you are coming from mexico, you will need to head south to the very southern tip of mexico in the state of chiapas. the road along the pacific coast is a fairly good highway.

the last major city in mexico is tapachula, which is a fairly good sized city. from tapachula take the main road south you will see two routes marked to guatemala. do not take the talisman bridge route, this is the main route but it leads you to the wrong crossing which is no where near tecun uman. follow the sign to ciadad hidalgo, it is fairly well marked. it takes 45 minutes to get to ciadad hidalgo which is a fairly small less than spectacular mexican village right on the border.

i parked my car at a hotel a couple of blocks from the border, paid the owner of the hotel 100 pesos or $10 usd to park my car in his lot for a couple of days. i was using a mexican rental car which specifically forbid taking the vehicle into guatemala. that combined with a warning by a local at my hotel back in tapachula regarding extensive car theft in tecun uman led me to the pedestrian crossing.

i had a fairly uneventful customs crossing. the customs official tried to get me to pay a 20 peso “tax” to cross. when i asked to see the regulation in print and wanted a receipt he quickly dropped the request.

after customs there are several people trying to trade pesos or dollars for quetzal (or q for short) which is currency of guatamala. unlike official money exchange booths, this is all done on a haggle basis. with just a little haggling i got a guy to trade pesos to quetzal for .7 q to the peso. this rate was what the official exchange rate was so i was happy to make the trade in such a quick and easy manner.

after changing currency there were an endless supply of trikes. these three wheeled bicycle type things that are used as taxis across the region. 10 q will easily get you to el centro (the central square).

next i quickly found a local hotel with fairly nice rooms with air conditioning for 160q or $21 usd per night. i wanted to get a room first to get rid of my overnight pack that i had with me and to have a base of operations for later adventures.

after procuring the hotel i hopped on another trike and asked to go to the “zona rojo” literally meaning the red zone which is the general term used in spanish for the red light district of a town. the ride cost me another 10q. for future reference if you walk directly north from the city square you will run into the market. from the market the red zone is one block to the west on the second intersection in the market heading north. this distance can easily be walked in just a few minutes, however since tecun uman is a rather rough town i was fine with paying the $1.30 usd for the ride. i have attached a photo of the zona rojo as seen looking down the street back toward the market.

the red zone consists of five or six bars mostly on the north size of a two block section of the street. i didn’t’ get the name of the street (sorry), but it is fairly obvious when you are dropped off which bars have girls. my first arrival at the zone was at about 3pm on a friday afternoon. the place was very dead.

the bars are basic bars with open air doors. each bar was playing spanish music at loud volume. upon entering any of these bars i found a group of between 5 and 20 or so girls. for the most part at each bar the scene was the same. there were very few customers and the girls looked bored out of their minds. it took me a couple of hours to hit all five or six bars checking out the overall selection.

the selection certainly was not the most appealing i have ever seen. the total from all five or six bars in the zone there were probably a total of 70 to 80 women working. most of these women were fat and ranged in age from early 20s to late 40’s (more older ones than younger ones).

as i made my first round i would grab a seat in a bar, order an auga mineral (club soda) and assess the situation. i had no desire to get drunk drinking a beer or two in each bar. the situation was the same at each place, the girls were sitting around looking bored or talking to each other. when i came in i got some stares but none of the girls gave me the look or ever came over to talk with me. i would sit there and drink my soda and nothing would happen.

this was completely foreign to my past experiences in bars of this type. most of the time as soon as you enter an establishment of this sort you have to peel the girls off of you because they are all trying to gain your attention. i was quickly beginning to think that tecun uman was going to be a huge waste of time.

after completing my round through the bars, i noted that of the limited selection, the best options available were at a place called “lucy bar” which is on the north side of the street in the first block off the market.

i headed back to the “lucy bar” and settled in for a couple of beers. the local guatemalan beer called gallo ended up being a pretty good brew and it was certainly cheap enough. a large bottle holding probably 32 oz was 20q or just less than $3 usd.

at first when i got my beer and sat down, got the same no interest response from the girls. but eventually one of the pretty girls did happen to make eye contact and smiled. i smiled back. soon she walks over and is standing smiling in front of me. i am your average middle aged white guy. i don’t speak spanish fluently. my spanish skills are basically limited to being able to order from a menu and being able to ask where the bathroom is (ok, well maybe i know a little more than that, but certainly not much more). i quickly learned she spoke absolutely no english. which my limited spanish i eventually got it across that i was interested in spending some time with her.

her name was nancy, she was probably 20 years old, small and petite very cute. the bar tender, an older woman came over. she spoke english and from what i could tell she was basically the mamma of the house who set things up. i was told by the bar tender that the deal was 60q ($7.80 usd) to go to the back room with nancy.

i paid the bar tender the money and nancy and i went to the back room. nancy led me to her room. the back rooms were a rather depressing series of small cubicles in which it appeared that two girls slept at night and did business by day. when we got there nancy’s bunk mate was sleeping we had to wait while she got up and left so that nancy and i could do our business.

as soon as the bunk mate left nancy closed the plywood door, immediately took off her clothes laid down and spread legs for me to mount her. ok, she was a pretty but i am sort of into a little bit more foreplay than simply spreading her legs. i tried to get her to provide oral services she would not. i played with her tits a little, she didn't seem to enjoy it at all. in the end she would provide some manual stimulation to get me ready for entry. as soon as i was hard she slapped a condom on and laid back again legs spread.

she was very motionless and didn't even pretend to be enjoying it. so i gave it to her hard and fast in the missionary position for the 20 minutes or so it took to get the job done. the whole experience was completely mechanical and emotionless.

after the deed she started to quickly get dressed, but stopped when i held up a 10q note and motioned to my camera. she allowed me to take three pictures and then it was all over. basically i can’t complain, i banged the hell out of a pretty 20 year old for $7.80 us.

after my afternoon activities i left the bar and walked around the market and the central plaza a little. tecun uman is really not a town of any interest at all. in addition i quickly noticed that several of the men walking around the town were carrying pistols tucked in the waist band of their pants. with nothing really to see and no great desire to run into the wrong sort of people, i went back to my hotel for a shower and to rest for the evening adventure.

i headed back to the zona rojo at about 7pm that evening. once again electing to take the trike taxi rather than walk around in a now dark town. i walked through all of the bars and found that the selection hadn’t really improved. all the bars had basically the same girls still there. there were several more customers in the bars at this time. all the customers appeared to be mexicans or guatamalians who were out for a bit of fun on the town. the best selection still appeared to be at lucy bar so i decided to head back over there for my nights hunting.

i quickly saw nancy sitting with an older businessman, and from the empty bottles rep001tered around the table it appeared that he had been spending some time drinking with her. she saw me but made no eye contact. this was fine with me, she was a pretty lady, but provided below standard services so i wasn’t interested in another round with her.

there were probably 20 or so customers in the bar, all of them except me were mexican or gautamalians. i grabbed a table in the corner and started observing the action.

one interesting thing i have noticed having spent some time around latan american establishments of this nature is that for the most mexican men enjoy spending more time drinking and dancing with the women than american customers do. several tables had a men with one of the girls and several empty bottles rep001tered about the table. occasionally one of these pairs would get up and dance to one of the songs being played on the juke box. i guess this is cultural difference but these men quickly spend much more in alcohol than they would if they simply paid for the girl’s time. oh well to each their own.

after a little bit i noticed two attractive looking girls sitting in the corner. i attempted to make eye contact with one of them, but ended up getting both other their attention. they both came over and sat down. i thought i had just caused myself a problem. i wasn’t interested in buying these girls lots of drinks and i figured it would be more difficult to seal a deal with either of them, with the other sitting there. but they were both there so i decided to at least buy them a drink and then decide on which one.

one of them spoke very limited english the other spoke none. their names as much as i could figure out were elaine and clair. both were probably in their early 20s. elaine was fairly tall, she was not thin, but was a good shape with a flat tummy and nice large boobs. clair was very short and thin with especially small tits.

since language was a bit of problem we couldn’t really talk much but they both seemed very attentive to me. putting their hands on my leg and sitting with their bodies touching mine. i responded by placing a hand on each of their upper inner thigh and lightly rubbing. they both seemed fine with me giving attention to both of them at the same time.

clair noticed that i was peeking down elaine’s neck line admiring her boobs, she commented in spanish about chi chi’s which i understand to mean tits. she then took my hand that had been resting on her thigh and put it firmly on her small tit. she smiled as i started feeling her tits through her blouse right there in the bar. elaine smiled and took my other hand and put it on her ample tit. so there i sat feeling two women’s tits in a bar. i attempted to take clair’s hand and put it on elaine’s boob to see if they would be accommodating for any girl on girl action. clair allowed this, but i could tell neither of them was really interested in touching each other.

well i was at the point of figuring out what to do. both women were good looking and both of them appeared to be very willing to please me. but neither of them was interested in touching each other that much. i decided to tell them as best as i could about what i wanted to see if one of them was more willing to comply.

again the language barrier was a bit of a problem. but with my limited spanish and elaine’s limited english i got it across that i was interested in spending several hours back at my hotel with a lady and that i would expect uncovered oral pleasure to be a part of the activities. both girls seemed more than willing to do this. when i started to try and ask which would be willing to go elaine spoke to clair in spanish and then to me in english saying that both of them would go with me. we talked further (again the language barrier was a bit of an issue), i figured out that they would both be willing to go and would both be willing to do what i had asked, but they would not do anything to each other. i had been with two women before, its ok not really my favorite, and i already knew that they weren’t into touching each other. but considering the situation and the fact that i would only have one night in town i decided to take the chance.

they called the same bar tender over who had earlier set up the deal with nancy. they spoke to her in spanish for a while. the bar tender asked me what i wanted. i explained that i wanted to take both women to my hotel for several hours. the bar tender said that it would cost me $100 usd for each girl to go with me for the night. i said no. i was not going to pay $100 for each girl for the night. we talked longer and eventually i agreed on $100 usd for both girls for the night. they really liked that i paid them in us dollars. funny, i would have expected them to prefer the local currency, but when i offered to pay in either currency the bar tender quickly jumped at the offer to be paid in us dollars (which was fine with me since that would mean that i would not have to change any more money or find an atm).

when we got back to the hotel the desk clerk which was a woman by now gave me a look of total disgust and pointed out that i had paid for a double room and that i would have to pay for the additional person. she also took a look at both girls ids and wrote down the information in the hotel log. i took the opportunity to glance at the id’s as well. elaine’s name wasn’t elaine, but it was some much longer variation on elaine and she was 24 years old. clair was in fact named clair and she was 19 years of age.

elaine showered first while clair and i spent a little bit of time together. when clair was naked she was an absolute doll. she was just about 5 feet tall and weighed no more than 90 lbs. she had very small but firm tits and a very hairy little bush (her legs were not shaves as well, which i personally don’t like but the hair wasn’t to bad so it wasn’t a problem). when elaine stepped out having showered i saw that her body wasn’t as fresh. elaine still had a fairly nice figure but she had had a baby and had very noticeable stretch marks. however her tits were still very firm and appeared to be a full d cup! plus she had a shaved pussy which i always enjoy.

the night’s activities went fairly well. basically the way it worked was that i would spend some time with elaine while clair pretended to sleep or sat watching tv, then i would spend time with clair while elaine assumed the pretend sleep or tv mode. they firmly held to their now physical contact between them rule which was fine considering i knew that going in.

as for quality of services i received. clair appeared to be fairly new at this game. her actions appeared inexperienced and she was shy. elaine was very experienced and provided great service in all areas.

each of them in turn provided multiple uncovered oral attention and covered penetration in multiple positions. they made very sure that i changed condoms when ever i changed partners. i was just in the middle of doing elaine for the third time (this time doggie style) when i hear a ring coming from her purse. it was her cell phone going off and i immediately i knew that my time had just come to an end. true to form, elaine jumps up immediately from what she was doing answers her phone. when she is done with the call she in clear english tells me that that was the bar tender and that they have to go back to the bar now.

my initial response was to be upset because i had paid for all night. but i quickly decided that i had just spent four solid hours having non stop sex with two very pretty women i looked at my watch out saw that it was after 2 in the morning. so i decided that i was perfectly happy to have them leave now so i could sleep soundly the rest of the night and head out in the morning.

when i pulled out the camera and asked if i could take pictures they both refused firmly. i tried to get them to agree by offering them additional money, but again the both said that they had to go.

they got dressed and then asked for a tip and money for the trike. now, i had had good service and the price had been reasonable. but, as a matter of principle i refused to tip either of them and i refused to pay for their taxi saying that they had agreed to stay the night and were leaving early. elaine tried a second time to get an additional tip, but quickly gave up when she saw that i was not going to give in.

i dismissed them and was in the process of getting the room cleaned up to get some sleep when i had a knock on the door. i put on my shorts and opened the door to find a security guard (complete with gun in a holster) at my door and the two ladies. my immediate reaction was oh hell i am caught in some sort of scam. but my fears quickly left when i realized that he was simply making sure that i knew that they were leaving. i assured him that i was ok with them leaving, and i gave him a tip for doing his job (elaine glared at me when i gave him the tip having not given her one).

as i was getting ready to go to sleep when i noticed that one of them had stolen my tooth brush, tooth paste, hair brush, shapoo and all the soap out of the bathroom. i quickly checked the rest of my gear but everything else was in place. the fact that one of them stole the items didn’t make me mad, actually i felt sorry for them. i would have happily given either of them a brand new tooth brush, some tooth paste, a hair brush and soap had they simply asked for it. from what i saw about the rooms that they live in their life is hard. the next morning i headed back across the border to mexico and on with the rest of my trip.

in the end i had spent four happy hours with two pretty women. i had a multiple shot session over those four hours and had gotten what i had expected all for $100 usd. i had paid for what i had thought was an all night session which ended up being only four hours, but all in all it was a pretty good experience.

in other reports in this thread tecun uman has been referred to as a tijuana of the south or as a possible new mongering destination. my evaluation is that if you happen to be in the area (which isn’t easy to do) it is worth a day or two for a visit. the price is right, and you can get the deal done. but, i certainly would not plan a mongering trip to visit tecun uman.

there are two primary reasons that simply do not make it a destination location. first, tecum uman is a nasty town that appears fairly dangerous, offers few comforts and has absolutely nothing to do. and second, the selection of girls is limited and the overall quality is poor. of the 70 or so girls that were working while i was there maybe 10 of them were young and reasonably attractive. all in all there are certainly better options for a mongering trip than this.

Eric7
08-31-05, 07:25
Knot Sure

Thanks for the informative review.
Well put together, and very concise. Sounds like a "dog-ass" town,
but one thing that always amazes me, is the number of chica bars in the most depressed, do-nothing towns. Pretty wild.

The $7.80 girl is cute and nicely shaved, and a bargain for the price.
With respect to the girl, and her emotional-less, lack of interest attitude,
it's more an issue of the fact she'll probably collect $4.50-$5.00 for the deed. Not directed to you personally, but more her situation and enviornment.

Well done

Eric7

Knot Sure
08-31-05, 15:42
Eric
I agree the conditions that these girls are living in is horrid and I am certain she never thought that she would be selling herself as a way to eat. I dont blame her for her lack of excitement, I simply choose to select other providers who are better able to "act" like they are enjoying it.

Chekist
08-31-05, 20:54
Eric,

I agree the conditions that these girls are living in is horrid and I am certain she never thought that she would be selling herself as a way to eat. I dont blame her for her lack of excitement, I simply choose to select other providers who are better able to "act" like they are enjoying it.Certainly a great report. And I must say that much of what you describe sounds exactly like Melchor de Mencos on the border with Belize.

A lot of the prostitutes in Guatemala are not into oral sex, either giving or receiving. And many do not act very excited during sex, but there are certainly exceptions.

Vic Nate
10-10-05, 19:36
Guys,

I hope you have been reading the news : those 2 villages at 100 miles( 180 km) have disappeared from the map due to heavy rains and landslides , the people found dead .

As you know, they were by the lake Atitlan.

Over all, close to 3,5 million people are without homes and electricity in Guatemala.
I hate to be that cynical BUT there is a market of cheap pussies now in Guatemala if you are willing to take the risk .

Knot Sure
11-25-05, 19:10
Guys,

I hope you have been reading the news : those 2 villages at 100 miles( 180 km) have disappeared from the map due to heavy rains and landslides , the people found dead .

As you know, they were by the lake Atitlan.

Have a friend who was down that way after the hurricaine and said that Tecun Uman was in ruins. Not really surprizing considering the knee deep mud I saw in August following a typical summer thunder storm. The place was a cess pool then, a hurricaine could only make it worse.

As I said before, I dont have any desire to return to Tecum Uman. Sure its a cheap place to get laid, but certainly not worth the effort or risk involved. Been there done that, got the photos to prove it!

ManWithNoName
02-18-06, 21:38
Spent about a month in Xela in February, going to Spanish school. Got in touch with Expat57, who lives in Xela and he agreed to show me around. He was a great host and took me around to a bunch of places. I ended up spending time at Las Vegas, Garibaldis (both in zone 2) and Club Excess in zone 1. All pretty much the same except Excess opens at 4pm and usually has about 25 girls.

All work the same way. Order a beer (Q15-20), tell the waiter which girl you are interested in, buy her a beer (Q35-40), and then go to a room for Q70 for 15-20 minutes. Total about Q130 or $17.

Tried about 6 different girls - ran the gamut from enthusiastic to cold. Mostly they were OK, but good looking ones were tough to find.

I was beginning to check out massage parlors and call a good looking girl from one of the places (got the number from Expat57), but I got the flu and was out of action for the rest of my stay.

All in all, not a bad place. If you go, get in touch with Expat - he'll take good care of yu.

Dodger Bulldog
02-20-06, 08:34
good looking ones were tough to find.
I agree with that quote, but would change it to say "good looking ones were virtually impossible to find."

I only found one chica in all of Xela who really turned me on, at a place called Las Vegas. And she was refusing to have sex with me or any of the other guys who tried to get her attention.

She said she was on her period.

There was even a Guatemalan guy who tried to interest ME AND HER in having a threesome with him. Now that was a first!

And very easy to turn down.

I only spent two days there this weekend, and came home early because the selection was so poor.

I would have guessed that if you pick 30 females at random, between the ages of 20-30, I am bound to be attracted to at least 10% of them. Certainly one or two.

The odds that not a single one would do a thing for me have to be astronomical. Especially when they are sex workers who sell their bodies for a living.

But that was exactly the situation at Exceso. I couldn't stomach a single one of them, even for less than $10!

75% of the chicas in Xela were the antithesis of being slender.

I mean, really fat.

I did have a little fun at Club 511, which charges a 65 cent cover charge. Just to keep the riff-raff out.

Plus, these girls are 10 times better looking than the ones at Exceso. Not that these are so great, either.

I got every chica in the lineup to pose topless for me, except for one. Another managed to erase her topless photo when the camera went around the place for all to see.

In the first photo, the one on the left erased her topless shot (no big loss, although she certainly had big tits), and her friend was the only one who refused to show the goodies.

Enjoy the rest of the girls.

DB

Dodger Bulldog
02-20-06, 08:44
Here is the chica at Club 511 that I did, for 150 Q (about $20). Astrid is her name.

She was a nice girl, and agreed to give a CBJ along with sex. Most Guatemalans completely refuse oral sex.

Expat57 even told me they turn down gringos because they know we want them to suck our cocks.

So Astrid's blow job was a real treat. I don't get many of those in this neck of the woods.

DB

Bundok
06-04-06, 23:11
Thanks for all the Xela information, guys. I am heading there soon and am interested in visiting strip clubs. Any recommendations? Also, the places mentioned such as Club 511 or Las Vegas, those are bar style brothels, correct? What time do they close? I prefer to hobby at night. Thanks again.

Bundok
08-11-06, 23:49
I visited the cool, clean, and safe-looking city of Quetzaltenango (Xela) the first week of June.

Seems like there are several strip clubs in town. The one I went to my first night very close to the center of town and is called CLUB EXCESO. Rather large place with a large main stage. Dancers also dance on two side spiral staircases, so at times, there are 3 girls dancing at the same time on different stages.

No cover. A Beer is Q20, about US$3, chica drinks are about US$5. Sexo is Q70, about US$9, for 15 minutes.

Lots of chicas, maybe 30 or more. Several slender, good-looking girls -- definite 8s. Quite a few gordas as well. Here, when you want a session with a girl, you go straight downstairs to a cold room with a bed for sex, not for a "lap dance with possible extras." (There´s maybe about 7 rooms down there. Later found out that there are rooms upstairs as well.) Unfortunately, the 2 good-looking chicas I asked to go downstairs with said they don`t do that. Great. I ended up having a session with a fat, young girl (20yrs old), who, luckily, had a really hot face. Nice dark skin, and absolutely striking green, slate colored-eyes (she`s part Arabic). She was also very interesting to talk to at the table, where I ordered her 2 beers. A decent session, considering the price and the ambiance (we were interupted by another chica who had to get some clothes of hers from the room and who was babbling on about something, and because of the time spent waiting for her to change, later the mama-san started yelling that time was up, etc...), but she refused to give a BJ.

Another negative was the attitude of most of the girls--uninterested, bored, obviously not happy. Very, very different from the SCs in Mexico in that way, heck, much different than the attitudes of Mexican brothels as well.

Bundok
08-11-06, 23:51
My second evening in Xela, I asked a cab driver to take me to a different strip club from Club Exceso. He took me to NIGHT CLUB PALACE, which cabbies might know as Club Palacio. In any case, absolutely no cars in the lot, so I told the cabbie to wait while I spoke with the guy at the door. Only 7 chicas in the house, so I decided to forget it. Later, another cabbie told me it used to be the number one SC in town, until the owner went crazy and started shooting in the joint, or something along those lines, such that, though there’s been a change of ownership, no one feels comfortable in returning. So, if a cabbie suggests the place to you, you should probably pass.

I then told the cabbie to take me to LAS VEGAS. Las Vegas, strangely enough, consists of two parts: a bar-brothel on one side of the building and a strip club upstairs if you enter on the other half of the building. I decided to go straight to the brothel bar. Pretty large-sized room, with about 30 simple tables and a good amount of customers at 9:30. And lots of prostitutes in the house, around 30. At least 5 good-looking chicas. I quickly chose a slenderish, youngish-looking chica who was chatting with amigas and showing lots of smiles. No cover, beers Q 20, beers for las chicas Q 35. But she wasn’t all that engaged. Kept looking around, chatting with her friends, greeting other guys. After inviting her to 2 beers, and because of her poor customer service skills, I finally said, fuck it, let’s just go to the room. Like Club Exceso, it costs Q 70 for 15 minutes. We went to a cold, grubby-looking room with a bed; we stripped; I started shivering a bit due to the cold; she lied down on the bed waiting for me, bored and staring at the ceiling. “Uh, amor, could you at least touch it?” She agreed and placed it between her limp thumb and index finger and sorta gave it little tugs, all the while staring at the ceiling. I thought, “Shit”, and decided to just get myself ready on my own. One of the worst fucks I’ve ever had. Never touched or looked at me once. But luckily, she let me change positions to perrito, and since she has a tight, pretty slender body, staring at her ass while pounding away finally got me off before the 15 minutes had past. One of the worst fucks ever...

Upon returning to the main room, it had filled up pretty well, such that there were almost no free tables left. Soldiers with machine guns were roaming about as well. I felt a bad vibe and decided to try out another place. Las Vegas has a great bar-brothel set-up, where you can stop by just to have a few beers with your buddies, chat with a few chicas, and head off to a room with one of them. For me, it’s the best set-up you could have. Unfortunately, as I discovered my first night in Xela, attitudes and service are horrible. Good luck.

Went outside and then upstairs to check out the SC portion of Las Vegas and there were no customers and no dancers, so, pissed as I was, I decided to return to CLUB EXCESO. Chose a very cute, young, sweet-looking chica from Nicaragua (I still hadn’t been with a Guatemalan, only with other Central Americans). After a few beers, we went to a cold room, we stripped, and, again, she just lied down on the bed, waiting for me, she too staring at the ceiling with a worried look on her face. “Uh, amor, could you touch it?” “No.” Huh? Not only no BJ, but no touching either? Puta madre! “Uh, if I put on a condom would you touch it?” “No.” Pinche hija de la chingada. I said, “Fuck it, I’m off,” and I left the place.

It was around 11:30 by then, and I told a cabbie to take me to the brothel PLATINUM 5-11 (you can ask for it just as “cinco once.”). He took me down a dozen dark, deserted streets, the city totally empty at that hour, though surely the soldiers with their machine guns were running about... And that’s why I knocked on the door of the place with a bit of apprehension. And right in the doorway, about 5 sorta average-looking prostitutes and an elderly doorman were hanging about, and I pushed my way through annoyedly just to get through, such that I missed that one of them, who I hadn’t gotten a good look at, blew me a kiss...

Small rectangular room with about 8 tables and about 10 providers, all bored and paying no attention to me, the only customer. Fuck, Xela sucks, whatever the price. And the only cute girl in the place was totally engaged with her cell phone for the entire time it took me to finish my first beer—except for her, there were way better-looking girls at Club Exceso and Las Vegas. In any case, when I finished my beer, I decided to go up to her to ask if we could hook up in a room. But she first asked if I could buy her a beer. Shit, again I thought that I’d get crappy, totally mercenary service. I decided to just write off Guatemala for good and wait a few days until I returned to Mexico, where I’d finally get a BJ and some tenderness.

And yet, compañeros, and yet: Finally, after two cold days and nights in the highlands of Guatemala, por fin, un poco de calor, y mucho pero mucho cariño, amigos... Se llama Katty, from Guatemala City, and she is very short, slender, but with a strangely largish butt and legs, though not that large. Still, she’s a real cutie, with very light skin, fake, blonde curly hair put up in pig-tails sticking straight out. She looks a lot like the baby-faced Latina porn star Kat, the one with braces, who looks sorta like a dumb bimbo, only Katty isn’t dumb at all. I finally had a great time chatting with a chica in Guatemala, I finally felt engagement on the girl’s part. And in the cold room, Katty got me to warm up nicely. No BJ, but lots of caresses, kissing on the lips, she let me go down on her, and she ended up giving me deep, warm, French kisses. Ay, señores. And she made sure to tell me that she had blown me a kiss as I entered the place, even though I had no idea at the time...

My final night in Xela, I decided to return straight to Katty, and, again, she didn’t disappoint. After a beer for each, we went to the room, and though again no BJ, she gave me passionate DFKs, and when I went down on her, she had juiced up wonderfully, with no lub at all. Afterwards, I just invited her to beers, and we chatted and danced for the next 2 hours or so. And what a nice good-bye, since we were both sure that we would never see each other ever again, though we both would have liked to.

Queztaltenango is chock full of *****s at cheap prices, but attitudes and service are horrible, I repeat, horrible. Yet, perhaps you’ll have luck and meet up with a real sweetie, like I did with Katty.

Notes:
1. Platinum 5-11: No cover. Beers Q 20. Chica beers Q 45. Half hour Q 150. 15 minutes Q 125.

2. Be sure to have your passport with you. Aside from the soldiers with their machine guns that will enter the places, other young and equally stupid immigration officials may go around asking for ID. In 5-11, I gave a kid-official a photocopy of my passport and my CA driver’s license. He stared at it for about 4 minutes showing no reaction at all. Luckily, he got much needed backup. Strict-faced backup also scrutinized my passport copy and my CA license for several minutes, only to ask the big question:

“What country are you from?”

“Uh, I’m from the US.”

And sweet Katty pleaded, “He’s a foreigner!”

Pea-brained officer: “You need to have your passport with the stamp of when you entered the country!”

And I put on the meekest face I could, saying, “No sabía, oficial. No sabía, oficial.”

And my sweetie once again, “He’s a foreigner!”

I thought it strange that she kept stressing that, but later she told me, after they let me go, that it was probably because I was a much-needed tourist that they let me off (I don’t look that much like a tourist in Latin America). And when they finally left without bothering me, Katty made a relieved sign of the cross, because she thought things could have turned out much worse. So, bring your passport.

3. Seems like the casas are open at least by 2 PM. The strip clubs also open early, I think by 4 PM. Apparently, two years ago a law was passed to have all bars etc nationwide close at 1 AM for security reasons and because people were forced to work overtime without pay, and they are very strict about that. So, if you are an evening or late night hobbiest like myself, start early!

Gamma Ray 007
08-17-06, 15:47
Any thoughts on casas, clubs, or massage parlors (any mongering at all, for that matter) in the Quetzeltenango area? Thanks!

Gamma Ray 007
08-17-06, 15:59
Thanks, Bundok, for your great reports. Now I know!

Dodger Bulldog
08-18-06, 02:26
Bundok,

Your reports took me back to my trip to Xela, as memorialized earlier in this thread.

The chicas are gross. The ambience sucks. The service is the worst. But you, too, and can enjoy all this at a low, low price!

I repeat your observation: "Queztaltenango is chock full of *****s at cheap prices, but attitudes and service are horrible, I repeat, horrible."

Actually, I think the romance of it all got to you a little bit, Bundok. Xela is even worse than you make it out to be...

DB

Vagringo2
11-25-06, 21:05
I went to the lake and old town. Big shit. I went to a local craft market in Chi Chi and everybody from the mountains go to. On the bus ride back I stoped in Chimatelengo just north of Antigua, got off at their hooker district. I think there was like 6 brothels on that street. Local beer (gallo --means rooster) was a buck. While searching through I was amazed that they only wanted 5 bucks except for this place in Peru Chicna for 3 bucks. This was the cheapest I have seen. While talkn with this girl (my type is mid 20 long black hair real skinny) she offered me all night at her house with her for 40 bucks. It was a good time. If you don't have that kinda thing at home, kids running around, her mom cooking dinner, and the sex that night was like GFE. My point is off the beatan path a new adventure awaits and sex in guat is way cheap.

Gamma Ray 007
01-10-07, 22:41
I'm going to be in Jalapa in a few weeks and wonder if anyone has the slightest idea of what the P4P scene is there?

Thanks,

Johnny

Illini333
04-18-07, 17:20
Im going to be going to the Flores area soon. Any advice on the brothels around town? Also, any places to pick up or meet regular girls at? Thanks

Joe Schmoe
04-27-07, 06:58
Anyone been to Puerto San Jose or the surrounding beach areas? Any mongering to be had in that area? Also any lady friendly hotel info here, Guat City, or Antigua would be helpful.

Acuerpado
06-14-07, 17:52
Anyone been to Puerto San Jose or the surrounding beach areas? Any mongering to be had in that area? Also any lady friendly hotel info here, Guat City, or Antigua would be helpful.

I spent a couple of weeks in Pto. San José from 2003-2005, as i became close with the family that runs Las Brisas de Maria, an eatery on the main drag in the beach district.

The beach is black sand, just like anywhere else on the pacific coast. The waves are the strongest i've ever seen- if you go in past your waist you will be knocked down. The beach is crowded and littered during holidays like semana santa and pretty deserted the rest of the time.

I never stayed in a hotel here so i can't give any advice on that.

The Lonely Planet guidebook still says you must take a boat to cross a canal to get to the beach district. That's false. There's been a bridge for cars and pedestrians for decades now.

The best place to eat is Carnitas Yuly, which is extremely popular with locals and is one of the few places open after 9 pm.

If you need a taxi you'll need to hail what locals call a "tuk-tuk", which is a tiny, Asian-made mini-van. It shouldn't cost more than 5 questzales to go anywhere in town.

If you're headed towards the beach on the main drag going through downtown, there used to be a bar with the ubiquitous red curtain and the most horrific looking hookers i have ever seen on your left just past the gas station and ATM. This bar burned down in 2005 and i doubt if it was rebuilt. On the same main street, there are a few chica bars a few blocks to your right as you get closer to the aforementioned bridge. Just 3 blocks before you get to the bridge on the main street, there are 2 gay bars in the block immediately to the left. I made the mistake of stumbling in there late one night. The quality of the chicas in these bars is poor but i found a few gems. The price for a short time is usually around 50 questzales.

There are also 3 poor strip clubs side by side on the northwest corner of town. Anyone can point them out for you. Most of the girls working here come from nearby Escuintla. I don't remember prices but i do recall they were a little expensive for my cheap tastes. These clubs get some international sailors from nearby Pto. Quetzal.

Pto. San José is your typical seedy, dirty Central American port town. Unless you speak fluent Spanish and don't think twice about dodging belligerent drunks and walking down dark streets you don't know, you will not be comfortable here...

Make It Up
09-01-07, 13:33
Hey All,

I'll be heading to Monterrico soon and wanted to know if anyone had heard of any Mongering in the area?

Cheers for your help,

Johnny

FoxesHunter
09-02-07, 11:52
Hi, I will reach Chiapas and I'd like to know some interesting places (for fucking)
in Guatemala close to border with Mexico.
I'd I'd like to know how hot are the girls and how much it is easy to fuck regular girls (no pros).
Thanks

Psychman
10-14-07, 20:14
Hi, I will reach Chiapas and I'd like to know some interesting places (for fucking) in Guatemala close to border with Mexico.

I'd I'd like to know how hot are the girls and how much it is easy to fuck regular girls (no pros).

ThanksSorry this is coming late- I hope you can stil use it. Tecun Uman is a border down with a good many bars for very, very low end mongering. As it is a border town, the girls change rapidly. I have seen some veyr cute ones, but most are not. As far as non pros, this would not be the place for it..

Ezinho
10-31-07, 18:22
Has anyone ever been to, or have any info about, the city of Puerto Barrios, on the eastern coast of Guatemala? I searched for it but the only results that came back were a couple of blurbs in the Nibu in Guatemala thread that were no help at all. So I googled it and a couple of hits came back from backpacker-types who had passed through town, and it sounds like there is a somewhat-significant red light district there, since it is a port city. In addition, the politically-correct guidebooks also mention the nighttime action in this town, and advise travelers to avoid spending time in Puerto Barrios; naturally, this makes me want to visit the place even more! But, I can't find ANY info regarding specific bars, prices, quality, etc. The ISG is a comprehensive site with many well traveled individuals, so I assumed that if there was a reason to go to PB for mongering, someone would have already mentioned it. Or, must I be an ISG trailblazer?

Anyways, nothing's official yet, 50/50 odds I may be landing in Guate in early January, and starting to look into what other cities to visit, so any help is appreciated. Once my itinerary is final, if I end up coming to GUA, I will post it in the Travel Plans section.

Enricos
10-31-07, 20:16
I was there a long time ago like 1990. Many of the girls were Garifuna, Black girls from the town of Livingston which was across the bay from PB. They had to come by boat from one town to the other. Back then a good time was had by yours truly. I would think it still may be good !

Enricos

Michael1967
11-01-07, 03:41
I visited and fucked in Puerto Barrios about 9 years ago. It is a port town. The women were cheap and alot were skanky. Bar Miami was the place to go back then. There was also a strip club called Marineros. All of the places allowed you to fuck in the back room. If you know where the archives for the old WSG are, you can read my pretty extensive reports (from 1998). The only problem with the town was that there was only 1 hotel/motel that allowed you to bring women back. I tried to bring one back to my room at another motel and almost got thrown out...not for trying to sneak her in, but because I would dare to bring a prostitute to their fine establishment. So it would cost me $30 for the girl and $10-12 for the room.

The place is also a college town (or was at the time) and you can meet many attractive college girls from all over the world. I enjoyed every minute in Puerto Barrios and may go back some day. The downside was the 5 hour bus ride from Guatemala City.

I can't say much more; my S.O. just walked in the door. At the time (1998), I played 9.50 per night for a room at a motel/hotel with a pool. The women all tried to charge $50 because I was American. I found out the Guatemalan guys were paying $20. In the end, they were happy with between 25 & 30.

Michael

Acuerpado
11-01-07, 16:07
I've been to Pto. Barrios 3 or 4 times in the past 8 years.

I can't recommend a hotel, as i always stayed with friends in Santo Tomas, which is the part of town where the port is located. However, there are plenty of love motels as you enter Pto. Barrios on the highway from Guatemala City. I have no doubt there are plenty of hotels in the center which double as love hotels.

I can recommend 2 places in Santo Tomas to take a date. Near the vacant naval base and a run-down amusement park, there are a few eateries/bars along the bay with views of the port. I've never seen them when they weren't empty. Directly beside the port, there is a bar on the water made out of empty shipping containers.

I don't have notes on the brothels, but they're similar to those in the rest of the country- dirty and a little smelly with cheap Gallo beer. You'll meet some chicas who are from the Honduran coast.

The going rate to impale a chica for an hour or less is around 100 quetzales, which is cheaper than indicated in previous posts.

A previous poster labeled Pto. Barrios as a "college town"- hah! There may be a university there, but there aren't students from all over the world and this seedy port town is far from having a college town feel.

Be sure to take a boat ride to Livingston, where there is no P4P, and then a boat ride down the Rio Dulce to the town of Rio Dulce, where there are 2 extremely low-end brothels and a strip club that goes in and out of business. There are frequent departures from Rio Dulce to the capital and Puerto Barrios.

Pourdesp
12-06-07, 00:13
I go there quite often, the hotel I stay at (more of a resort really) does not allow any "guests" in the rooms, so I had to resort to sneaking them in.

Since I didn't have a car, I would have to get a ride from a friend from town to the hotel (5 minutes away) and I didn't want to inconvenience my friend by having him come back to return the chica (they are called "chiapinas" in guatemala) so I would usually keep them for the night.

The "gringo" rate I paid was $100 to $120 per night depending on the beauty. There are several bars in town where you can do your business rignt there if you want, but I always opt to take them to the hotel.

The quality is totally inconsistent, I've had some real nice ones, and had to leave some bars because there was nothing up to my (somewhat low) standards.

All in all, it's not a mongering paradise, but there is action, some of it quite good.

Gamma Ray 007
01-25-08, 01:43
I'll be there for a *LONG* time soon and wonder if anyone knows of any casas or massage options in the area. Thanks, --Johnny

Tubular
01-31-08, 05:07
have been checking out the scene in here in lovely xela, more formally known as quetzaltenango. i recently had a fun experience at a place called 5-11, which was mentioned elsewhere in another post. some other members have been vigilantly anti-xela, which i certainly don't understand, but to each their own.

5-11 is a casa de citas tucked away in kind of a forgotten part of town, but the city is so small that it's not hard to get to. use the rotonda transit point as your guide. there is a big sort of gate to the city. and you shouldn't have any problem. lots of the combi buses stop there.

from rotonda, just get yourself over a block to 6a avenida, which parallels the thoroughfare calzada independencia, and keep going in the 'out of town' direction, which is technically northeast. eventually you'll pass a number of businesses, such as a bar called la caribena, and you'll turn left on 11a calle a (the a is not a misprint). there is actually a street sign on the corner, which is unusual! after turning, go one more block, and 5-11 is on the corner of 11a calle a and 5a avenida. hence the name 5-11 means it's at the corner of 5a avenida and 11a calle a. you can't miss it because the numbers are big and accented with christmas lights if i remember correctly.

so, to the action. i walked in and there were maybe 8-9 girls there of a wide variety in a medium sized room full of couches and a bar. music is playing kinda loudly, but it has a relaxed lounge vibe. i sat down at the bar with two cute20 somethings from the capital, one named lilian and the other one kristal, i think. beers for me were q20 (q7. 7 = $1) and q50 for the chicas. they were both friendly and fun to chat with, but i had my eye on lilian, who is my type with dark features and truly lovely all around, a 9 in my eyes. after chatting it up, i asked if she would join me for some naked fun, and she agreed. it is q150 per half hour, so i went for the hour.

she took me back to one of the rooms, which was definitely on the grungy side. the bed wasn't very comfortable, the walls were peeling and the furnishings, bedspread and such were old. the bathroom also leaves much to be desired.

all of that aside, lilian is a true gem. wow! she is extremely affectionate, fun and an incredible lover, a true gfe. the hour went by way to fast, but we did manage to sneak in chatting, snuggling, dancing and intense fs.

so here is a report that contradicts all of the negativism about xela. go see lilian and you won't want to leave this town either!

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Dodger Bulldog
01-31-08, 05:54
So here is a report that contradicts all of the negativism about Xela. Go see Lilian and you won't want to leave this town either!Sure would love to see a photo of Lillian so that we could each judge for ourselves!

Thanks.

DB

Acuerpado
02-03-08, 04:10
[QUOTE=Tubular]So here is a report that contradicts all of the negativism about Xela. Go see Lilian and you won't want to leave this town either!
QUOTE]

Tubular- Thanks for the report. It's high time someone reported on Xela.

It's easy to be down on Xela. All 3 times i've been there it was cold and rainy, the bus terminal is a long way from the center of town, i never saw any cute chicas, and annoying gringos studying spanish seemed to be everywhere. In fact, the nearby Fuentes Georginas are it's only redeeming quality.

The prices you gave for Gallos and chicas seem to be a little high. Do you speak fluent spanish and are you obviously a foreigner by appearance?

I'd be interested to hear your other experiences in Xela and elsewhere in Guatemala.

Tubular
02-04-08, 17:18
Tubular- Thanks for the report. It's high time someone reported on Xela.

It's easy to be down on Xela. All 3 times i've been there it was cold and rainy, the bus terminal is a long way from the center of town, i never saw any cute chicas, and annoying gringos studying spanish seemed to be everywhere. In fact, the nearby Fuentes Georginas are it's only redeeming quality.

The prices you gave for Gallos and chicas seem to be a little high. Do you speak fluent spanish and are you obviously a foreigner by appearance?

I'd be interested to hear your other experiences in Xela and elsewhere in Guatemala.Thanks for your input, Acuerpado. I think you should come down to Xela between November and March, when it barely rains at all, and every day is in the low to mid 70s. Nights are chilly, but it creates a need to share some body heat! I agree, the place is kinda full of gringos, but I dunno, I find them to generally not to be your typical ugly American, mostly do-gooder women.

You're probably right that I paid too much all around, but I'm generally just not much of a negotiator, and my gringo-like appearance probably puts me in the top bracket by default. I am also new to the casa de citas scene, so I hope my negotiating skills will improve as I find my way. At the time, though, the equivalent of $40 didn't seem out of line with lovely Lilian working her magic and little Tubular doing my thinking for me.

This week I also tried out what appears to be a new escort service, called Barbies, which I found in Prensa Libre classifieds. They charge Q350 per hour. I spent three steamy hours with another beauty from the capital, named Vivian. She's petite 20-something with light mocha brown skin and long brown hair, very passionate, innocent and fun. I highly recommend her, too. It seems like lots of hotties from the capital come here because they feel safer and want to escape all the shit they have to deal with there.

You are right, too, about Fuentes Georginas! It really is a cool place. Taking a chica up there, soaking in the hot springs and then heading back to one of those bungalows for the night would be awesome, eh?

Bundok
03-09-08, 05:52
Thanks for the TR, Tubular, and glad you had a good time.

Still, you admit that you are new to the brothel scene. I'm guessing that that's why you are so crazy about Xela. I had two great sessions with a real cutie at 5-11 as well, but my over-all, objective opinion of the hobby scene in Xela is that it basically sucks shit. I wish that weren't so. And I certainly did not criticize the place because I am "vigilantly anti-Xela" as you accuse us of being. I have know idea why you phrased it like that--as if we weren't reporting objectively about the place, as if we had some prejudice against Xela. I mean, why on earth do you think I would want to be VIGILANTLY against Xela? The heck?!

Seriously, I would have LOVED for Xela to have been even a tiny, tiny bit like Oaxaca, Mexico, or like lots of other places in Mexico. But, well, it just wasn't. Except for sweet, sweet, Katty, I thought Xela sucked, as I described in my TR.

I still would like to hear of your experiences in Xela--keep up the TRs. But I hope that you will also report on crappy experiences.

Cuídate and good luck with the hobby!

Tubular
03-13-08, 17:44
Bundok and friends,

WIth my comments I did not mean to rip on you or criticize your judgement. My apologies if they came across as such. I have simply been pleasantly surprised to have my experiences in Xela differ to such a great extent, both in the bed and out of it. If I have any crappy experiences, I will certainly share them, but to date that has not yet been the case.

Cuidate y buena suerte tambien!

Johan007
03-16-08, 13:22
I didn't even know they kidnapped 4 Belgians in Guetamala last Friday the 14th March. Today they were released. They was kidnapped by farmers in the eastern part of the country. Along with the 4 Be3lgians also 2 Guatamaltecs was kidnapped. They were freed today by Guatamalan army. \ and police forces. They all was treated good and didn't get hurt.

For more infos:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080316/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/guatemala_tourists_hostage

or:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=40526

I realy hope this doesn't become common practise in Guatamala to kidnap forreigners. Otherwise that could hurt their turist industry heavely!

Johan

Tubular
04-07-08, 18:55
Just thought I'd report on a recent experience in Xela. I called in response to a classified ad in Prensa Libre. This is the one:

MASAJE A/DOMICILIO 24/HORAS SOLO EFECTIVO, ESTAMOS EN XELA T/5152-4077, 5126-6498.

So I called up and set up the appointment. Rate was Q350 for one hour and we agreed on Q600 for two hours. It was weird though because when the guy arrived to drop the chica off, he begged me for another Q50 because I was so far away and gas is so expensive nowadays. Even though I am right in Zone 1 in Xela! I refused but then it had consequences later. He ended up calling the chica incessantly before our time was up and he cleared her out almost a half hour early.

Anyway, the chica's fake name I think was Yessica or something like that. I asked for a morena, but the chica who showed up was kind of lighter skinned. But it was fine, she was quite attractive and had a nice body. I'd give her a 7 or 8 on the physical side. She was also friendly, affectionate and gave good service for most of the session. However once the boss started calling, she started to rush to get things over with. Once we did the deed, she jumped up, got dressed and dashed out the door, like I said almost a half hour early. Then she had the gall to ask for a tip but I refused since she was so ready to get the hell out of Dodge.

Right now that is the only ad in Prensa Libre for action in Xela, and I would hesitate to use them again. I am not that big of a fan of strip clubs or casas de cita, so I'm kinda bummed out about that. I think what I will do is visit 5-11 and find someone good and see if I can see them privately rather than in the crappy rooms that they have there. I'll keep you posted!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

The One
05-16-08, 00:52
Tubuar is not worth going to 5-11 the girls in their are 4 (exept gabriel 8.5 but she left to guate)at most. try going to club 13-30 there´s a real hot morena their and tln is only q300.

this place is so small and it has over 18 club/ casa de citas you can find what you´re looking for here rates are 75 to 150 hour in house and 300 hour to 500 hour tln

Just thought I'd report on a recent experience in Xela. I called in response to a classified ad in Prensa Libre. This is the one:

MASAJE A/DOMICILIO 24/HORAS SOLO EFECTIVO, ESTAMOS EN XELA T/5152-4077, 5126-6498.

So I called up and set up the appointment. Rate was Q350 for one hour and we agreed on Q600 for two hours. It was weird though because when the guy arrived to drop the chica off, he begged me for another Q50 because I was so far away and gas is so expensive nowadays. Even though I am right in Zone 1 in Xela! I refused but then it had consequences later. He ended up calling the chica incessantly before our time was up and he cleared her out almost a half hour early.

Anyway, the chica's fake name I think was Yessica or something like that. I asked for a morena, but the chica who showed up was kind of lighter skinned. But it was fine, she was quite attractive and had a nice body. I'd give her a 7 or 8 on the physical side. She was also friendly, affectionate and gave good service for most of the session. However once the boss started calling, she started to rush to get things over with. Once we did the deed, she jumped up, got dressed and dashed out the door, like I said almost a half hour early. Then she had the gall to ask for a tip but I refused since she was so ready to get the hell out of Dodge.

Right now that is the only ad in Prensa Libre for action in Xela, and I would hesitate to use them again. I am not that big of a fan of strip clubs or casas de cita, so I'm kinda bummed out about that. I think what I will do is visit 5-11 and find someone good and see if I can see them privately rather than in the crappy rooms that they have there. I'll keep you posted!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tubular
05-19-08, 18:37
Thanks for the report, The One.

Where is Club 13-30?

What other casas do you know about in Xela? I am interested to try some other ones.

Thanks!

The One
05-31-08, 19:36
Tubular you should check out 5-11 because gabriela is back and there is also a new chick rebecca ( morena).

Iguana Six
07-25-08, 23:34
Does anyone have any info on the hobby in Coban?

Chitown Gino
07-27-08, 20:23
I will be in Xela for a couple of months, from what in reading there is not much of a seen there however something is better then nothing. I am not going there mongering but I plan to check out what’s available.

What I have learned so far is the places are named after the intersection they are on witch should make them easy to find.

Let’s see we have 5-11 and 13- 30 any more?

What can of places are these? Bars with rooms? Strip clubs with rooms?

Are there any MP's or Termas?

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Gino

Chitown Gino
08-02-08, 02:39
I know I am new to this board however I have participated other boards and I have I lot of knowledge in Costa Rica. I am willing to help and have help members in that area. I have 5 posts and only one has been to ask a question. I did read the entire section before asking it. When I get to Xela I will post my finding to the board to help the next guy out. If any one could help me get started I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Gino

Dodger Bulldog
09-08-08, 04:28
I know I am new to this board however I have participated other boards and I have I lot of knowledge in Costa Rica. I am willing to help and have help members in that area. I have 5 posts and only one has been to ask a question. I did read the entire section before asking it. When I get to Xela I will post my finding to the board to help the next guy out. If any one could help me get started I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks GinoHi CHitown,

I haven't been on the board for a while, and don't know much about Xela that I haven't posted below back in '06.

In addition to the ones you named, there is a club called Las Vegas that is worth a visit. And stop by Exceso on the off chance that a chica who is actually attractive wanders in there by mistake.

The places are strip clubs/brothels with rooms on site. I am sure it is possible to make off site arrangements also, especially since you are going to be there awhile.

I would not go out of my way again to get to Xela, but since you are going to be there for a couple months I wish you the best. Maybe with that much time you can find some gems and undiscovered places.

Plus, these people almost never see a gringo. You might have quite a bit of luck if you wish to pursue some non-pros.

Please be sure to share with us what you learn!

One thing I can assure you is that the prices will not bust your budget. It is one of the cheapest towns I have been to.

Good uck!

DB

Chitown Gino
09-11-08, 05:56
Thanks for your help I will check out those places and I will add some new reports when I arrive.

Do you know of any MP`s I will have a couple hours of free time in the afternoon almost every day, I cant think of a better way to kill a hour or so in the afternoon.

I do plan to check out the no pro seen I have already made a couple of friends on line one is a 25 year old chica, I am only 45 and I look younger but I don’t know if I can have a relationship with some one younger the my k*ds. It would be a lot different then spending a couple of hour with them and then paying them to leave. But it mite be fun to try!

Riodulce
09-12-08, 12:19
I live in guatemala and am most familiar with the Rio Dulce area (Atlantic side) so here's what you can find:

EVERYTHING! However, to be more specific, there are two bars in Rio Dulce (Fronteras). One we call Noah Noah and the other is Cocolito's. They are close to each other in the middle of town across from the Familia Despensa market. Just listen for the music. The quality is not very good in either place but on rare occasions you get a looker.

Rio Dulce is very popular with the yachting community and in the summer there are several hundred yachts and associated crews from all over the world waiting out the Hurricane season. Also a lot of backpackers pass through Rio Dulce.

About 5 KM north in Saja is a bar right next to the bridge. Sometimes some cute girls there.

In Moralas (30 KM South of Rio Dulce) there are four or five bars all in one block. Worth taking a look in the door to see if there's something you like.

On the highway from Guatemala City to Puerto Barrios there are bars all along the way and lots of oppertunities to check out whats available. Several night clubs in Puerto Barrios with lots of good choices.

At the border to Belize in Melchor de Mencos there are lots of bars and lots of choices.

In Guatemala, usually a bar with a girl in it is a *****house and most bars have girls. All of these bars have "facilities" for the girls. They are never pretty but they are functional.

Cost. 30 to 75 Quetzales. Thats about $4.00 to $10.00 US. PLEASE do not overpay. It just ruins it for the rest of us. The girls in Rio Dulce are used to a little more from the gringos and may ask for 100 Q ($13.33 US) In Saja the really cute girl asks for 200 Q and she is so sweet I just have to give in . A girl for all night will range from 300 to 500 Q.

Quality: You just have to shop. Many of the girls are overweight and lost the look however, there are some very cute young girls that show up on occasion. Weekends usually provide better oppertunities for the cute girls.

Riodulce
09-13-08, 14:19
Here's one of the local Rio Dulce girls.

The Muffin Man
11-10-08, 06:27
after finding sparse reports about the area i took matters into my own hands and asked a cab driver about the mongering scene. he told me that there are chicas bars in jocotenago so off we went. this was a mid afternoon monger mission.

just south of the main plaza we turned left into a barrio and wound through the streets. we passed by one bar with about 5 girls sitting outside. all seemed a bit chunky for my liking so we passed. i'd rate them 4. 6.

i asked if there were better looking girls so off we went to a bar called divas 2, located at a dead end not too far from the main drag. it was a scene straight out of a high school dance. the club was long and narrow with tables on the right and left with an isle up the middle. all the girls were sitting at tables on the right. on the left side of the bar sat 3 young men at one table, apparently more interested in their conversation than the girls. the music blarred.

there were about 6. 8 girls, mostly 6. 7s with one 8, all youngish and reasonably skinny, though most had some sort of a muffin top what with their skin tight pants. i walked to the head of the bar and ordered a grape fanta and sat down. the girls seemed appalled that a gringo would venture this far from the tourists haunts. about all the attention i could muster was incredulous looks. maybe it was the grape fanta order a beer next time.

i finished my soda without so much as a hint of action, so i went on my way. the only problem was that there was no way to get a cab so i had to walk back out of the barrio to the main drag. on the way out i passed two other bars. one was at the had a 40ish mujer attending the door, but a bit big in the rear for my liking. the other was closed.

the 5 minute walk back to the main drag was uneventful, but i wouldn't do it after dark. i got quite a few strange looks along the way, but they quickly went away with a hello, or how's it going.

back at the main drag i flagged down another cab. he told me that there are more chicas bars 30 minutes away, but i'd burned up all of my sneak away from the family time so i headed back to antigua.

there seems to be no action in the antigua area.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

CIA
11-10-08, 11:16
i'm always skeptical of travel reports that are negative based upon what a person doesn't find or experience. well, if you didn't find what you wanted then maybe you just weren't looking in the right place or maybe you were looking right at it but didn't know what you were seeing. maybe it wasn't conveniently pointed out to you in a guide book, x marks the spot, or perhaps there was no flashing neon sign.

first let me apologize for using my cia handle in as it relates to being a citizen of the us writing about just a little slice of my time spent in guatemala. no us citizen should step foot into this beautiful and humble country without knowing the history of us involvement in gaute particularly in the 50's. when us corporate greed functions within the us it may result in loss of benefits or lost jobs but within countries like guate it can and has meant decimation of cultures and many thousands that simply "disappeared." my cia doesn't stand for what you might think it does any way.

i could go on for hours about xela and this region of gaute but really i'm just passing by to tell you that there is plenty of adult fun to be had in this town, but it is just how i like it and that is it is on the down low. you just have to do a little searching and then you will be rewarded. i'll tell you a short, funny story and then a few of the details of the general scene.

one night i was in this club, that is strip joint in the front half of the store and bordello in the back, and i'm noticing that some of the patrons are at most 16 and as young as 12. mind you there is no sex education in school and all of these boy customers were probably actually working stiffs that were only doing what was allowed by management, and that is drinking beer and staring at the strippers on stage just like the rest of us. next thing i know a whistle is sounded and the male staff, bartenders and barbacks, hustle all of these young customers out of their seats and in a direction opposite of the front door. within seconds the policia / military, with there oh so casually, machine guns draped over their shoulders begin moving through the crowd checking id's. but they don't hassle me, the girls, the flow of beer and within minutes the show goes on.

i grew so found of this place that i admittedly showed up every night. i'd tell you the name but i never bothered to look because it was unimportant--i never told any one where i was going or where i'd been other than i was out for a stroll. in the 7 or 8 times i visited i was always the only gringo in the place and i never having spent more than $20 us for multiple beers, a drink for the lady, and great sex in back bedrooms where the bed itself was easily half the room. i found myself a regular and we would dance and converse in spanish and there was never any rush. the other girls quickly became jealous because they knew she making $$ when i walked through the door. many of them would spend and hour on a guys lap just for a drink. her answer to all my questions but 1 was yes. she was sweet and it was some of the best i'd ever had. the only thing she wouldn't allow was sex where she lived but everything else imagined was about $7 us and carried out with a smile.

it is a beautiful area with a great deal of charm and i met people from around the world, some of whom i still here from. i'm realizing now how much i miss it. ah xela you started a riot in my heart.

Dodger Bulldog
11-22-08, 18:53
I'm always skeptical of travel reports that are negative based upon what a person doesn't find or experience. Well, if you didn't find what you wanted then maybe you just weren't looking in the right place or maybe you were looking right at it but didn't know what you were seeing. Maybe it wasn't conveniently pointed out to you in a guide book, x marks the spot, or perhaps there was no flashing neon sign.CIA, I am glad that you appreciate the history and enjoy the people of Guatemala. It is a wonderful place, isn't it?

However, most of us could only consider this to be a "report of distinction" of it provided some actionable information.

It is wonderful that you found a place in Xela that delighted you. I admit that when I was there I was unable to do the same.

However, I do believe that a place like that must exist there. I would love to know where it is.

I must be one of those who doesn't know when I am "looking right at it but didn't know what I was seeing." Because I didn't see any chicas who turned me on at all.

I would have bet that it was impossible for me to be in a roomful of 30 or more women ages 18-30 without finding one who I could find the least bit attractive. Let alone a roomful of women who make their living as sex workers.

But in Xela, that is exactly what happened. For three days I went to every single club and MP I heard of, and was simply repulsed by the chicas who were presented to me.

I guess that is on me for not really knowing what I was seeing, huh?

I did a LOT of searching, but I never was rewarded. Shame on me.

In the future, if you could be so troubled as to jot down the name of the place so that you can remember it to post it here, it would really be great!

Or at least note the cross streets so that others can go to the right neighborhood and to search for it.

You said the name was unimportant to you, as you already knew where the place was. But if you had been thinking of helping anyone here beside yourself, then posting the name becomes ESSENTIAL.

Because it remains virtually impossilbe for anyone who wants to find the place you are talking about to visit every establishment in a city of approximately 125,000.

And without any name or address to follow up, it would just be shithouse luck if someone found the place. Which to your credit, is the kind of luck you must have had.

Thus, when you fail to provide a single clue as to the location of the chicas whose company you enjoyed, you have completely failed to meet the purpose of the board, which according to the first point in the FAQ is:

The purpose of this Forum is to facilitate the exchange of information between men who are looking for sex with women.

Unless someone provides an "exchange of information" so that others can follow their trail, it amounts to nothing more than ego boosting and idle boasting.

Next time, please be considerate enough of your fellow mongers to lend a helping hand by giving us some information we can use!

Until then, your $7 heaven will remain as mythical to the rest of us as the Lost Continent of Atlantis.

Thank you for your consideration.

DB

Tubular
01-06-09, 15:32
I have been out of the mongering scene here in Xela (a.k.a. Quetzaltenango) due to a shortage of funds, but last night curiousity got the best of me. I had one strange experience and one great one.

There is a little cluster of bars there on 8a Avenida on the very south end of town. It is the road that leads to Almolonga and Zunil. It is the more 'local' of red light districts, whereas the area around 5-11 is a bit more 'upscale' I guess is the word. There is this bar I have walked by a few times, called Bar las Gemelas, and I was curious what it was like. So I rang the buzzer and a not-so-friendly chica opened the door and let me in. I sat down with a Gallo beer and scoped out what little scene there was. There was one very cute, friendly chica hanging out with 3 guys the whole time I was there. I definitely would have invited her for a drink if I had the chance. Meanwhile, the available chica was decent looking but she seemed pretty aloof. She ignored me and was walking all around and I think she was cooking something in the back. No positive vibes there. So, after about 15 minutes I left because it seemed pretty hopeless. Maybe it was so lame because it was a Monday night? I dunno, but I hesitate to go back there.

I was still feeling pretty horny so I went down the street to Bar Cumbala I. (There is also a Cumbula II in the other district.) I was a little hesitant since I had a lousy experience last time, but I figured I'd give it another shot. A few months ago in October the selection of chicas (around 12-13) was pretty awful, and I had a drink and hooked up with this chica who was decent looking but very business-like and kinda stinky. I remember laughing all the way back home last time at how odd the experience was.

This time the experience was great! When I entered I was greeted with a smile by a cute 19-year old Nicaraguan chica named Carla, and we immediately chatted and I invited her for a drink. She has a medium build, light brown skin and blondish curly hair and very pretty face. The chemistry was good and after a few drinks we went back into her room for some action. It was fun and relaxed and very GFE. She is really friendly and affectionate. I asked for an hour, which was Q300, but unfortunately it wasn't long enough. We were just really getting down to business when the time was up and I didn't have any more cash on me. Despite the lack of release it was definitely worth it and I'll go back for more or, better yet, hook up with her back at my place. Overall the selection of chicas at Cumbala I seems to have improved dramatically, too.

So that's the latest from Xela folks!

Steve28
01-07-09, 03:20
I have been out of the mongering scene here in Xela (a.k.a. Quetzaltenango) due to a shortage of funds, but last night curiousity got the best of me. I had one strange experience and one great one.

There is a little cluster of bars there on 8a Avenida on the very south end of town. It is the road that leads to Almolonga and Zunil. It is the more 'local' of red light districts, whereas the area around 5-11 is a bit more 'upscale' I guess is the word. There is this bar I have walked by a few times, called Bar las Gemelas, and I was curious what it was like. So I rang the buzzer and a not-so-friendly chica opened the door and let me in. I sat down with a Gallo beer and scoped out what little scene there was. There was one very cute, friendly chica hanging out with 3 guys the whole time I was there. I definitely would have invited her for a drink if I had the chance. Meanwhile, the available chica was decent looking but she seemed pretty aloof. She ignored me and was walking all around and I think she was cooking something in the back. No positive vibes there. So, after about 15 minutes I left because it seemed pretty hopeless. Maybe it was so lame because it was a Monday night? I dunno, but I hesitate to go back there.

I was still feeling pretty horny so I went down the street to Bar Cumbala I. (There is also a Cumbula II in the other district.) I was a little hesitant since I had a lousy experience last time, but I figured I'd give it another shot. A few months ago in October the selection of chicas (around 12-13) was pretty awful, and I had a drink and hooked up with this chica who was decent looking but very business-like and kinda stinky. I remember laughing all the way back home last time at how odd the experience was.

This time the experience was great! When I entered I was greeted with a smile by a cute 19-year old Nicaraguan chica named Carla, and we immediately chatted and I invited her for a drink. She has a medium build, light brown skin and blondish curly hair and very pretty face. The chemistry was good and after a few drinks we went back into her room for some action. It was fun and relaxed and very GFE. She is really friendly and affectionate. I asked for an hour, which was Q300, but unfortunately it wasn't long enough. We were just really getting down to business when the time was up and I didn't have any more cash on me. Despite the lack of release it was definitely worth it and I'll go back for more or, better yet, hook up with her back at my place. Overall the selection of chicas at Cumbala I seems to have improved dramatically, too.

So that's the latest from Xela folks!

cumbala 1 has a fixed rate of 75 q

cumbala 2 has a fix prices on the menu(the only club with a menu) for 100q

5-11 is 150 for hour

ecesso is 100
to find quailty at exesso you have to be there every night to find a girl that just arrived from Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico because they're only there for 1 day(two days max)

olimpico is 150
las vegas is 150
zombie is 200
las gemelas 100

el frente is 150(if this club is still open it has one 9(and that's hard to find in guate) the best looking girls by far).

there's also a casa de cita on the stripe(when you leave cumbala is almost down towards the corner) with cumbala 1, but the girls there are not worth it

thank you for keeping us updated with the action in xela

Dodger Bulldog
01-07-09, 03:34
That is some great info, Steve!

I sure wish I had known this before my trip to Xela a few years back.

With the addition of some addresses or directions, it will be perfect.

DB
cumbala 1 has a fixed rate of 75 q

cumbala 2 has a fix prices on the menu(the only club with a menu) for 100q

5-11 is 150 for hour

ecesso is 100
to find quailty at exesso you have to be there every night to find a girl that just arrived from Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico because they're only there for 1 day(two days max)

olimpico is 150
las vegas is 150
zombie is 200
las gemelas 100

el frente is 150(if this club is still open it has one 9(and that's hard to find in guate) the best looking girls by far).

there's also a casa de cita on the stripe(when you leave cumbala is almost down towards the corner) with cumbala 1, but the girls there are not worth it

thank you for keeping us updated with the action in xela

Tubular
01-07-09, 15:27
Thanks for the great info Steve28. It's really helpful to know what I should be paying. I had no idea it was so cheap! Dang!

Dodger Bulldog, what were you normally quoted when you were here?

I hate paying more than I should, but I guess it was worth the investment to find someone I can interact with directly and forego the bar scene. Most of these places are pretty skanky, and I'd rather have control by being in my own place.

Thanks guys!

Dodger Bulldog
01-08-09, 23:07
Dodger Bulldog, what were you normally quoted when you were here?Not much.

I remember one chica at Las Vegas who quoted me as little as 75 Q, but she was so butt ugly that I wouldnt fuck her with your dick.

The issue was not cost, it was my complete inability to find a chica with any level of attractiveness. I cut my trip short and went home.

It was so bad that a drunk guy kept eyeing me and made it clear that he was perfectly willing to pay to fuck me. When I am the best looking person in the joint, its got some real troubles!

What pleases me the most about Steve28's report is that he has added a number of places that were not previously mentioned on this board.
That has to increase the odds of finding at least one decent chica.

Now if the names of the clubs can also combined with addresses or directions this is a great help to any monger who blows into town.

DB

Steve28
01-09-09, 04:38
so here's a summary of what I wrote.

there are a total of 16 clubs/ casa de citas in xela price range is 200 to 75 q girls range in from 9.25( 3 hot chicas in excesso 1 from hondras, 1 from mexica, and 1 from el salvador) to -20

TLN is about 300 once the chicas is off, but if you want to find all the *****s in 1 location just go over to coco locos all the *****s are in there after 1.30. it's a mixture of hot european(students) chicks and *****s from every club in xela

listed in areas

1. las robbles(spelling) it's on the same road with the rotunda

around the corner
2. las(don't remember full name) half a block up from las vegas the little bar
3. las vegas (club up stairs/ casa de cita downstairs) not worth the trip girls are the worst
4. zombies,same street just further up over small bridge

around the corner from las vegas

5.club(dont remember name) about 20 girls
6.club(dont remember) about 15 girls
7.casa (dont remember)about 5 girls it's a regular house

next street over
8. cumbala 2 about 25 to 30 every night

next street over
9. 5-11 casa de cita about 8 gilrs

new area
10. las gemelas
11. cumbala 1
12 casa de cita (dont remember name)four doors down from cumbala 1 near corner

new area
12 olimpico about 25 girls
13. excesso on main street about 40 girls with 1 main stage and 2 small stages. hit or miss at this club one night you can find a 10 and then the next night it's hard to find a 5

new area
14. club 14-40 upper class casa by xela standards with a few nice girls. the club is really small in a non descriptive building
15. en frente bar with a really good selection of really hot chicas there was only 1 fat chick in there

14-40 is like 5-11 the street is the clubs name and enfrente is near it just ask a cab driver

new area

15.casa(don't remember name)

16.casa(don't remember name) there right around the corner from the ice cream shop up the hill from the central park once you get up the hill find a cab and he will be able to take you there.

Clubs in xela advertise in presa libre in all the central american countries and the girls come and see that the price are fixed, so most of them leave right away that's why in order to find a 8 or above you have to be there on a night when she just arrives because the next day she will be gone. I meet girls from as far a way as paraguay in xela working in the clubs

after 1 a.m all the clubs close except for zombies it stays open until 5

sorry about not having address or names of the clubs, but I might take a short weekend trip there next month/ or march and I promise if I go to have pictures and address of clubs and gilrs

can someone fill in the blanks of the names of the clubs

Riodulce
02-11-09, 05:16
Puerto Barrios / Santo Tomas are the only ports that Guatemala has on the Atlantic coast and being a seaport they provide many oppertunities for P4P. There are many bars that provide onsite facilities and the rates are very reasonable at roughly $15 US for a short trip to the back room. The quality of both the facility and the girls leave something to be desired but you can sometimes find jewels among the rock.

There is however one place in PB that is a little above the rest that goes by the name Mama Thelmas. The facilities are better and there is usually a good selection of higher quality girls. The price is a little higher but worth the added quality. Here's a picture of Claudia who I visited today. $50 US got me a very nice time that included BBBJ and multiple positions.

Riodulce
02-15-09, 07:13
Went back to PB today and had to see what was offered at Mama Thelma's. Met Susely who was a very sweet 19 YO. She sent me home with a smile :-)

Here's another picture. Sorry for the crappy cellphone quality but that's all I had with me.

Gamma Ray 007
03-09-09, 20:40
I spent a few days in Coban and discovered on the East end of the main drag are a couple of chica bars: El Gran Brandy and La Sirena (that also has another name that escapes me). I didn't check out either as I didn't have evenings free and they both opened around 7:00, but my taxi driver assured me that they were both very safe, and the management kept away troublemakers. Who knows? In any event, the same driver told me that La Sirena was the better choice.

Truckman
03-25-09, 22:31
I am going to spend some time in Xela next month. Does anyone have reports or knowledge of Massage Places or Saunas in Xela. All the reports I've read seem to indicate only brothels and nightclubs. Are there ads in newspapers for MP or take out? Any information would be appreciated, even other areas since I'll be in Guatemala for about 4-5 weeks.

Also what about non pros, store clerks etc.

Strike2
03-26-09, 23:59
There some ads in presalibre for Masaje Relajante in Xela. Of course these are certainly brothels too, but maybe they will burn some incense and dump some cucumber juice on you. Go to http://www.prensalibre.com , click on Clasiweb, click on Varios and then the sub category Varios. I believe the online ads are only a fraction of what appears in the print edition, but not certain.

Also see this: http://www.mundoanuncio.com.gt/zona/quetzaltenango_712144/cat_50/terapias_yoga.html

There's a better section there too.

I am going to spend some time in Xela next month. Does anyone have reports or knowledge of Massage Places or Saunas in Xela. All the reports I've read seem to indicate only brothels and nightclubs. Are there ads in newspapers for MP or take out? Any information would be appreciated, even other areas since I'll be in Guatemala for about 4-5 weeks.

Also what about non pros, store clerks etc.

Tubular
04-14-09, 19:01
just got back from a little trip to champerico, the spot on the coast closest to xela. the place is a little on the dumpy side, with tons of trash on the beach and rep001tered around town, but the ocean is refreshing. they have a bunch of places with thatch roofs just off the beach where you can sip some cold gallos and eat greasy food.

so i set out to see what i could do as far as getting myself some action. i walked through all the main streets in town and saw only chica bar on the main drag with a very unappealingly obese chica guarding the door. (however the next day as i headed out of town i spotted a place called las maracas. if you are standing with your back to the beach, take the first street to the right of the main drag and follow it about 8 blocks away from the beach.)

not finding a good chica bar, i asked one of the bike cabbies if he could help me out. "any señoritas bonitas you know that might want to spend some time with a gringo and earn some extra cash" i asked in spanish. he was very excited about the task and said no problem, i'll be at your hotel in half an hour.

the cabbie arrived early and was even early. he arrived with this smokin' hot, petite little mocha chica named carla who left me speechless at first. she was friendly right off the bat and we made a deal q300 for two hours of fun. i gave the cabbie q100 for his fine work. incidentally she said she works at one of the chica bars...i was hoping to get a less jaded local non-pro wanting to earn some extra cash, but on with the story.

we met outside my hotel, called miramar, a few blocks from the beach. it's q50 per person and a decent enough place for the price. the night employee was cool about letting me in but he said i'd have to pay extra. i said i'd pay in the morning but snuck out as the morning people didn't mention it.

so we went inside and started hanging out. she said she's only 18 (and i hope she was) and it showed since she was pretty immature, but hey, i can get good and free conversation pretty easily. the chemistry wasn't too bad, and i started to get physical and try to get down to business. she kept saying how tired she was and really wasn't responding to my advances. oh the fan is making me tired. (oh, jesus, give me a break.) finally after about an hour total and a half hour of stalling i said to her that this just isn't working. you seem tired and shy how about we leave it at one hour. it was amazing how quick she was to jump up and say, ok, that's cool.

luckily i hadn't paid her anything yet, so i handed her q100 and said thanks and good night. she protested because i technically owed her q150 for the hour, but i told her that all she did was talk and that isn't worth q150. she was pretty pissed, but luckily the night manager came along to unlock the door and sort of sweep her out the door. at least i felt somewhat satisfied that she wasn't satisfied either.

anyway this chica acting so cold is weird because so many of the local women are really friendly and flirty and just generally interested in meeting gringos and oggling at their eyes that aren't brown. but then again, as so many have mentioned, sometimes the hotties are the coldest. as an alternative, i suppose it's possible to woo a local or a tourist into the sack, but it is a small place and i didn't really see any good opportunities for that to happen that time.

the moral of the story is to avoid a chica named carla in champerico.

Tubular
04-19-09, 07:01
Jeez dudes, I just can't catch a break here in Guatemala. I just left the night club, or "nihgt club" as they call them here, called Los Cocos just a few miles outside of Retalhuleu, or Reu as people call the place.

If you want the one sentence review, here it is: Los Cocos is a night club with above average chicas at a very above average price.

The good thing about the place is that it is set back from the highway and if you arrive by cab or car, your arrival is discreet. Los Cocos is on the north end of town. If you're coming from the main Highway 2, it is just after the turn-off you take to get into Reu and will be on the right. If you're coming from town, you get past the long line of palm trees and get out of town and if I am not mistaken it is the next settlement on the left side of the road.

So I arrived at Los Cocos and pretty quickly a very attractive chica named Yanci came to hang out with me. She was very friendly, fun and affectionate and we spoke a mix of English and Spanish. Her English is pretty good. We had a couple of drinks (beers for her were a whopping Q65) and danced a bit when I asked her about hanging out with her alone. She said that it costs Q400. I asked her for how long and she hesitated and was trying to get me to commit. After pushing for an answer she finally said for a half hour. My libido and jaw dropped to the floor simultaneously. That's basically US$100 for an hour. I protested and she basically said that the owners made the prices, nothing she can do. With prices that high, I didn't even bother negotiating because I basically entered with the promise I wouldn't pay more than Q200 per hour and they wanted Q800! Then as she saw I was about to leave she said "Q300" for the half hour. So much for fixed pricing! That was still frickin' way off, so I suggested we get together off-site sometime. I got her digits and we'll see if that happens.

The other thing that bugs me about Los Cocos is that everyone is hard selling at the place. Yanci asked me like 3 times for a third beer and even the announcer guy asked me to buy him a beer. What the fuck is that all about? Then as I was leaving the security guard asked for a tip since my car didn't get hit or damaged. Sighs.

By the way, Reu has another night club called (I think) El Castillo on the peripheral road that skirts the city and goes past the shopping center Trinidad. There are also a number of skankier looking chica bars. I haven't tried any of the above.

There you have it on Reu, not much good to write home about.

Stiffmeister
05-08-09, 09:05
Hi there,

I'm new to the board here, giving my first report. Using some of the recent posts from Steve28 and Tubular, went looking for some fun. Went to a taxi by the mall Pais Mont Blanc, asked him to take me to En Frente, he didn't know where it was and asked the other cab drivers. Drove me across town to Zone 7 to a club called Los Gatos, said he was sure that was El Frente and it had changed it's name recently, but it was closed (4:30 in the afternoon). He took me to a Casa de Cita back not far from Mont Blanc, said it was "14-30", kind of met the description of 14-40 that Steve28 gave as a small house, had a big grey unmarked door right on the street. I went inside, it was dark with couches, loud music. There were about six very bored looking women in there, 1 very cute, the rest ranging from okay to no way. Only one said Hi, they didn't seem interested in coming over at all. After sitting a few minutes near a couple women who were patently ignoring me, a very cute girl in street clothes comes over to me, smiles, asks how I am and if there's anyone I'd like to see. She was the cutest one there, and actually bothered to smile and say Hi to me, so I said yes, you! Unfortunately she was the hostess who didn't provide service. I left. Next I went looking for 5-11, took a cab over to the Rotunda to find it. Someone said this is a more upscale area, I disagree! This is not a safe neighborhood, take a cab, it's known for muggings. Walked up the street and saw 5-11, but passed Cumbala 2 on the way, it looked interesting so I went inside. About 25 girls sitting around the bar looking bored, some actually pretty hot, some not. On stage 3 dancing at a time, interestingly it looked like they always paired a really hot one, a pretty nice one, and a fat ugly one on stage at the same time.

Finally! I met Cindi. Very cute dancer on stage, 25 years old, used to be from the capital. Only problem was a c-section scar, but very friendly. Ended up going upstairs with her. It cost Q400 for a full hour, I pushed hard for 300 and said that was supposed to be the cost, but she said the club set the price at 400- was I wrong, or have prices gone up? She said Q125 for 15, Q200 for 30, Q400 an hour. But had a really nice time! Good blowjob, no squeemishness at all about it, in fact her and her roommate were joking about her snacking on me before the roommate left. Definitely had a nice time, and she gave me her cell number.

Stiffmeister
05-08-09, 09:08
Steve28 mentioned a Casa de Cita up the street from Parque Central right around the corner from the ice cream shop. Any more info on this, is it a good place or not? That's not far from where I live, so kind of convenient.

Thanks!

Mountain Guy
05-10-09, 21:16
Hey Stiff,

I'm in Xela for a few days if you want to hook up for some mongering. I'm staying in Centro 2 blocks from the park.

MG

Mountain Guy
05-11-09, 18:37
I used previous reports to try to monger last night and had a little trouble finding places, but figured it out as the evening went on.

First, I walked way south on Avenida 8A and only found Gemelas. I rang the buzzer, went in and saw three chicas--one fat and two ugly, and left.

I finally figured out that the other chica bars are actually on Avenida 9 (not Avenida 8, as reported), four blocks south from the park and cathedral (Zona 1). The Calle address is 45-17. I started at Manja Blanco because the door was open. There were six women (not chicas) and all were disgusting--fat, ugly or both. I'd go gay before I would touch any of these.

Then I went next door to Cumbala I. There were about 6 chicas and they were less nauseating than those next door. Most of them were 5-6's, one was cute but too round for my tastes. Another gringo mongerer in the bar said he hooked up with a cute one the prior evening here for Q75. I finished my Gallo and he and I shared a taxi to Cumbala 2. On the way I asked the taxi driver about other places and he said Cumbala 2 was by far the best place to go. The taxi ride is Q30--don´t pay more.

We arrived and the place was packed and there were over 30 chicas, some nice. For some reason only the fat ones danced. Most of the chicas were in the 6-7 range and I saw 3 8's. I picked one of them, Nancy, just here from El Salvador so she says. I bought her a chica drink for Q40 and she gave me a lap dance, pulled her top down and forced her nipples into my mouth (honestly). She was really spunky and I was ready, so upstairs we went. Unfortunately, she looked much better with her clothes on. She had an extra roll, but very nice tits and legs. She completely refused BJ and wanted the lights out. Service was a 4 and cost Q200.

I have one more night to sample Xela.

Mountain Guy
05-12-09, 21:40
I started at Cumbala I again last night. The talent was even worse, but hell, the beers are only Q15. Used my newfound spanish skills to rap with a couple friendly latino mongerers. According to these guys, there must me at least 30 chica places in Xela. I left after a beer and walked around the neighborhood checking things out. Stopped in Monja Blanca again and the same fat & uglies were there. The woman at Gemala's wouldn't open the door and said there were no chicas there. Met a tranny coming out of a building on my way back to Ave 9.

I finally figured out that every locked door with a Gallo sign in front of it is a chica bar. Unfortunately, the talent at these places was very poor. I thought of going back to Cumbala 2, but decided I would save my energy for the City.

Strike2
05-14-09, 01:25
It's strange there isn't better talent in a city of that size. Thanks for sticking up for me about the photos from Guate city. It is true that many girls refuse photos. And then on a Sunday to boot. Wish I were there to hang out.

I started at Cumbala I again last night. The talent was even worse, but hell, the beers are only Q15. Used my newfound spanish skills to rap with a couple friendly latino mongerers. According to these guys, there must me at least 30 chica places in Xela. I left after a beer and walked around the neighborhood checking things out. Stopped in Monja Blanca again and the same fat & uglies were there. The woman at Gemala's wouldn't open the door and said there were no chicas there. Met a tranny coming out of a building on my way back to Ave 9.

I finally figured out that every locked door with a Gallo sign in front of it is a chica bar. Unfortunately, the talent at these places was very poor. I thought of going back to Cumbala 2, but decided I would save my energy for the City.

Dodger Bulldog
05-14-09, 17:10
I finally figured out that every locked door with a Gallo sign in front of it is a chica bar. Unfortunately, the talent at these places was very poor. I thought of going back to Cumbala 2, but decided I would save my energy for the City.MG,

I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so.

Xela is the most god-forsaken place for mongering that I have ever seen!

I could never imagine that I would be in a room with 30 young women between
the ages 18 -30, and would not find myself attracted by a single one of them.

And in fact, repulsed by almost all of them.

Especially women whose chosen profession is to attract men!

But that is exactly what happened in Xela, in every club I went.

A disaster.

Future mongers in Guatemala - don't go to Xela. Just don't do it.

DB

Riodulce
05-29-09, 00:40
Went to Mama Thelmas last night and a real sweetie that I met before from Salvador was there. She is an absolute jewel.

Vagringo2
06-01-09, 14:33
I will be in Belize soon heading to Tikal.

John Gault
06-03-09, 03:52
Went to Mama Thelmas last night and a real sweetie that I met before from Salvador was there. She is an absolute jewel.
Man I love those tits on her. good work.

Truckman
06-23-09, 22:17
I was in Xela a two weeks ago for about three weeks. Xela is different than a lot of cities it's size but still has lots of pluses. First day there I met a girl in McDonalds, new in town with a new job looking for a friend. She was a little more discreet since she worked in a bank but was a nice start for my stay in Xela.

Cumbala II generally has 20-30 girls working most nights. First night met Heidi from ElSalvador. Cute a 7-8 and got right to the point after a couple of chica cervezas. 100Q for thirty minutes upstairs, CBJ, CFS, no rush, let me hang around in her room afterward while she was getting ready to go on stage. Friends coming and going, most totally nude. Got Heidi's digists and had free outcall, well almost free, McDonalds is a treat to most of these girls.

In Cumbala II you have to watch for the ones that keep leading you on to the upstairs but want one more chicha drink. After two cervazas I would just say no more it's now or someone else.

Club 5-11 is a bar. Most of the girls I would pass on but there were a couple of young spinners, Paulina, 19 said she had worked about two months, tight, and accomodating to multiple positions including CBJ.

The Bars on Avenida 9 are pretty basic local hangouts, no real talent that was of any interest. I went into a couple and the pricing was 75Q for twenty minutes. No thanks, spend a little more and go to 5-11 or Cumbala II.

Xela requires work for the regular girls, many live with parents and afternoons are about the only option with many, but they are there you just have to work them a little harder than normal.

Xela is not Lima or Rio but it's not a dry hole either.

Chitown Gino
08-07-09, 17:39
I was planning I trip to Xela last year. I had everything set my school I had two local girls lined up fist by email one of them could speak English so we IM and did video chats

Then one week before I was set to go I had my leave of absent canceled they told me maybe in a few mouths. I was pissed but the girls were more pissed I don’t think they believed me. And that ended that.

Now one year later I get laid-off oh well here I go again I plan to be in Xela august 31st for Spanish school. I would not go there for mongering purposes only. Learning Spanish in Xela is the best deal I could find In cost rica it would cost me 1800 a month for group classes and a room (did not want to do home stay) I can get one on one classes and a room in Xela for 500 a month and now there may be some mongering opportunities too.

The information here has improved so much over the last year I would like to thank everyone. I will try to update and post any new info I can to help out the next guy if anyone has anything to add I would appreciate it.

Steve28
08-08-09, 19:55
I was planning I trip to Xela last year. I had everything set my school I had two local girls lined up fist by email one of them could speak English so we IM and did video chats

Then one week before I was set to go I had my leave of absent canceled they told me maybe in a few mouths. I was pissed but the girls were more pissed I don’t think they believed me. And that ended that.

Now one year later I get laid-off oh well here I go again I plan to be in Xela august 31st for Spanish school. I would not go there for mongering purposes only. Learning Spanish in Xela is the best deal I could find In cost rica it would cost me 1800 a month for group classes and a room (did not want to do home stay) I can get one on one classes and a room in Xela for 500 a month and now there may be some mongering opportunities too.

The information here has improved so much over the last year I would like to thank everyone. I will try to update and post any new info I can to help out the next guy if anyone has anything to add I would appreciate it.Hey chi,

What school did you pick don't register online because it's about 45 dollars which you can just show up when you arrive and not pay unless you're considering plq but they are booked months in advance. You can also just show up to plq but you're going to have to study in the evenings

I spent 6 months in xela your going to find more euro chic (denmark, holland, austria, ireland, but the majority are from denmark).

If you have any question on school in xela let me know.

Steve28
08-08-09, 20:00
truck man heidi is a sweet pretty girl I meet here when she first arrived in xela then she was working at another club(enfrente).

I saw the girls grow in front of my eyes all these broads do is drink cerveza all day non stop

I'm surprised heidi still a 7/8

I was in Xela a two weeks ago for about three weeks. Xela is different than a lot of cities it's size but still has lots of pluses. First day there I met a girl in McDonalds, new in town with a new job looking for a friend. She was a little more discreet since she worked in a bank but was a nice start for my stay in Xela.

Cumbala II generally has 20-30 girls working most nights. First night met Heidi from ElSalvador. Cute a 7-8 and got right to the point after a couple of chica cervezas. 100Q for thirty minutes upstairs, CBJ, CFS, no rush, let me hang around in her room afterward while she was getting ready to go on stage. Friends coming and going, most totally nude. Got Heidi's digists and had free outcall, well almost free, McDonalds is a treat to most of these girls.

In Cumbala II you have to watch for the ones that keep leading you on to the upstairs but want one more chicha drink. After two cervazas I would just say no more it's now or someone else.

Club 5-11 is a bar. Most of the girls I would pass on but there were a couple of young spinners, Paulina, 19 said she had worked about two months, tight, and accomodating to multiple positions including CBJ.

The Bars on Avenida 9 are pretty basic local hangouts, no real talent that was of any interest. I went into a couple and the pricing was 75Q for twenty minutes. No thanks, spend a little more and go to 5-11 or Cumbala II.

Xela requires work for the regular girls, many live with parents and afternoons are about the only option with many, but they are there you just have to work them a little harder than normal.

Xela is not Lima or Rio but it's not a dry hole either.

Chitown Gino
08-11-09, 03:03
Hey chi,

What school did you pick don't register online because it's about 45 dollars which you can just show up when you arrive and not pay unless you're considering plq but they are booked months in advance. You can also just show up to plq but you're going to have to study in the evenings

I spent 6 months in xela your going to find more euro chic (denmark, holland, austria, ireland, but the majority are from denmark).

If you have any question on school in xela let me know.I am not going to preregister with any school I want to check it out first.

What school did you attend? Did you here of any bad schools?

Did you try any MP’S?

Thanks for your help.

Gino

Steve28
08-18-09, 13:54
I am not going to preregister with any school I want to check it out first.

What school did you attend? Did you here of any bad schools?

Did you try any MP’S?

Thanks for your help.

GinoHey Gino,

They're over 50 spanish schools in xela. I attend 5(juan sisay, casa xelahu, celas maya, la paz and plq) while there I didn't hear anyone speaking badly about the school they were attending. I went to one of the cheapest (la paz) to the most expensive (plq) and I found that it not the school it comes down to how well you "click" with the actual teacher because you might say one teacher is terrible, but another person will say that the teacher is the best.

The school you choose will have to come down on what you prefer. You have schools with lots of euro chick, you have school with lots of students so you will learn more English than Spanish, you have school that are small and don't have much activities in the afternoon, but the activities don't matter much because if you're there for long the activities become quite repetitive.

If you are a novice try to stay with one teacher because every week the schools try to switch the student up with another teacher to get the students accostume to other dialects and if you're a beginner I don't see how that can be beneficial to you. Also, If you are going there with the expectation of learning the language in 3 months it's not going to happen unless you have a gift for learning languages

If you like hostels you have 2 good ones to chose from while you decide which school: casa Argentina and don dieago (has wifi so it's a good deal)

Also, start practicing the simple verb con., nouns, numbers, days of the week and most important for beginners is the difference between the verbs ser and estar every school I went to we spent a lot of time on the estar issue because they are the same but mean different things in different contents.

Add com to studyspanish and its a good free site. Click the grammar tab and go down the list to ser/estar

Lastly, I really don't go to mp. I just want to get in to it.

Chitown Gino
08-18-09, 19:46
Hey Gino,

They're over 50 spanish schools in xela. I attend 5(juan sisay, casa xelahu, celas maya, la paz and plq) while there I didn't hear anyone speaking badly about the school they were attending. I went to one of the cheapest (la paz) to the most expensive (plq) and I found that it not the school it comes down to how well you "click" with the actual teacher because you might say one teacher is terrible, but another person will say that the teacher is the best.

The school you choose will have to come down on what you prefer. You have schools with lots of euro chick, you have school with lots of students so you will learn more English than Spanish, you have school that are small and don't have much activities in the afternoon, but the activities don't matter much because if you're there for long the activities become quite repetitive.

If you are a novice try to stay with one teacher because every week the schools try to switch the student up with another teacher to get the students accostume to other dialects and if you're a beginner I don't see how that can be beneficial to you. Also, If you are going there with the expectation of learning the language in 3 months it's not going to happen unless you have a gift for learning languages

If you like hostels you have 2 good ones to chose from while you decide which school: casa Argentina and don dieago (has wifi so it's a good deal)

Also, start practicing the simple verb con., nouns, numbers, days of the week and most important for beginners is the difference between the verbs ser and estar every school I went to we spent a lot of time on the estar issue because they are the same but mean different things in different contents.

Add com to studyspanish and its a good free site. Click the grammar tab and go down the list to ser/estar

Lastly, I really don't go to mp. I just want to get in to it.I have a year at my local comity collage, a got an A but I still consider myself a beginner we got into the whole ser and estar thing and the par, para thing. But I still get it wrong. Talking like Yoda from stare wars is hard. (Saying things backwards)

I get the basic verb con AR, ER, IR but then you have the ones like SER that have no order to them.(you just have to memorize them) I know it will not be easy but nothing worthwhile is. I am more of a MP Guy they are usually cheaper having showers and better rooms then the bar/ strip joint Places. I don't think I will be doing much take out. Once you get to know the chicas you can talk them into coming to your place on there days off cheep.

In San Jose I have found some great little MP's that are local only but the turn over is big and a MP that has a great line up today be mite a Gorda place tomorrow. That's why is good to get phone Numbers.

I love CR and I do not think Xela will be anything like San José but I am willing to bet that I will find something and I will be able to build a back book here. You can't beat the prices of the schools in Xela.

Steve28
08-19-09, 14:28
I have a year at my local comity collage, a got an A but I still consider myself a beginner we got into the whole ser and estar thing and the par, para thing. But I still get it wrong. Talking like Yoda from stare wars is hard. (Saying things backwards)

I get the basic verb con AR, ER, IR but then you have the ones like SER that have no order to them.(you just have to memorize them) I know it will not be easy but nothing worthwhile is. I am more of a MP Guy they are usually cheaper having showers and better rooms then the bar/ strip joint Places. I don't think I will be doing much take out. Once you get to know the chicas you can talk them into coming to your place on there days off cheep.

In San Jose I have found some great little MP's that are local only but the turn over is big and a MP that has a great line up today be mite a Gorda place tomorrow. That's why is good to get phone Numbers.

I love CR and I do not think Xela will be anything like San José but I am willing to bet that I will find something and I will be able to build a back book here. You can't beat the prices of the schools in Xela.There is a night and day difference between xela and sjo. I was originally going to go to sjo to study also, but the prices and the remoteness is what bought me to xela. I found out that the remoteness wasn't a factor after I arrived because they are so many foreigners there. Who would have taught I would have hooked up with my first japanese chick in xela.

For the cheaper prices you give up the quality of the working girls, but it works in your favor because it will allow you to study more.

I really don't believe there are MP in xela. That not my thing so I didn't look for them, but with the city being so small there is no way I would have missed it because you can walk the entire city in just under an hour.

You have to look at xela as only a destination for learning spanish and if you find something else it is just an added bonus.

If you choose the home stay, it's a high probability you will be in a house with chicks from Denmark, so if you like tall Scandinavian chicks you can't go wrong.

Sumart
12-05-09, 16:59
I did a 4 weeks trip in Central America. The main focus was not mongering, but I prepared myself anyway in reading WSG about Central America. Actually there is not too much info here aside from Costa Rica. So I had to discover also a little bit myself. Here my contribution to the board for Guatemala.
I stayed in Flores to see the Tikal temples on an early morning trip. In the afternoon I went to a Tuk Tuk driver and asked him about “un casa con chicas”. For 10Qs he drove me to Santa Elena. When I entered the swing doors there were about 7 chicas sitting there and watching TV. The range was from 2-6. I went to one of the two 6 and started to talk. Now English though. The service is 100 Qs (about 15USD). I asked for BBBJ, but it was not on the menu . Finally I went with Tatjana from Honduras. Her room where she seemed to stay was very basic. She lighted a candle and turned of the light. After undressing I noticed the reason, she had terrible stretch marks. Even though I like and usually do it I didn’t go down on her and just got a CBJ followed by a average fuck.

Chitown Gino
10-27-10, 07:31
There is a night and day difference between xela and sjo. I was originally going to go to sjo to study also, but the prices and the remoteness is what bought me to xela. I found out that the remoteness wasn't a factor after I arrived because they are so many foreigners there. Who would have taught I would have hooked up with my first japanese chick in xela.

For the cheaper prices you give up the quality of the working girls, but it works in your favor because it will allow you to study more.

I really don't believe there are MP in xela. That not my thing so I didn't look for them, but with the city being so small there is no way I would have missed it because you can walk the entire city in just under an hour.

You have to look at xela as only a destination for learning spanish and if you find something else it is just an added bonus.

If you choose the home stay, it's a high probability you will be in a house with chicks from Denmark, so if you like tall Scandinavian chicks you can't go wrong.Steve,

I ended up staying in Xela a few months, there are 100's of places to check out most are small some are large. There is a night and day difference between SJ and Xela. If anyone went there just to hobby there nuts but if you have to be there are some options. Fist Xela is not a small town its Guatemala's 2nd biggest city you may be able to walk Zona 1 in an hour but there are 12 more Zona's to walk I only checked out Zona's 1, 2, 3, 5. For more info check out the Xela page I was going to post a lot more info but my hard drive crashed when I was in san Pedro. And my journal was lost but I did get some info up while I was there.

Sky Jump
11-14-10, 00:03
Anyone have any info for around Atitlan?? Going to be going back to school up there for a cpl weeks and would love to find some place to keep the pipes cleaned out. Once a dog always a dog.

Cheers Sky

Mountain Guy
11-17-10, 23:50
Anyone have any info for around Atitlan?? Going to be going back to school up there for a cpl weeks and would love to find some place to keep the pipes cleaned out. Once a dog always a dog.

Cheers Sky

I go to the lake every trip to Guatemala. There is supposed to be a casa in Pana, but I could never find it. I asked a friendly bartender about it and he said there were only two chicas--both old and fat.

I spent a few weeks at San Pedro in Spanish school a year and a half ago and visited other villages around the lake. I could but wrong, but I don't think there are any mongering activities around the lake other than possibly Pana.

Good luck.

Acuerpado
11-18-10, 15:54
There has existed a "casa" in Santiago Atitlan but in my visits there I've gotten the impression that it frequently opens, closes, and changes location. If you're down with old ladies with no teeth dressed in huipiles, this is your spot.

I go to the lake every trip to Guatemala. There is supposed to be a casa in Pana, but I could never find it. I asked a friendly bartender about it and he said there were only two chicas--both old and fat.

I spent a few weeks at San Pedro in Spanish school a year and a half ago and visited other villages around the lake. I could but wrong, but I don't think there are any mongering activities around the lake other than possibly Pana.

Good luck.

Sky Jump
11-19-10, 23:48
Thanks for the reports guys. I really figured as much and don't do fat or ugly, VIVA el Colombia! I was thinking maybe a trip to Santiago might be a better chance but doesn't sound so good either.

Fuck I need a brake for my head. Hammering away in Spanish school and no partying for me at all during the week. My brain feels like guacamole! But I have wanted to improve my Spanish for years. Hard for a deaf guy. Not old just can't hear shit even with hearing aides. Well I just turned 49 here and don't feel old anyway. Always believed your only as old as the one you are feeling up!

Met worldtravler69 last year in Colombia what a hoot. An full of information.

Happy trails my friends. Still headed over to Pana tomorrow for a scouting trip but will make sure to leave the lube by my bed. LOL

Blue Skys,

Sky

Beberebozo
02-26-11, 04:06
This steamy port city has a very active scene. The largest concentration of chica bars is to the west of the post office and mercado, most of them are fairly easy to spot. Any taxista can show you the way if you need help and there are other venues dispersed around the city which you wouldn't find without some local knowledge. Hours of operation are roughly 6:00pm till 1:00am but some start earlier.

Hotel del Norte, by the commercial pier, has clean, comfortable, air conditioned rooms in a newer wing for $20-$30 night. I had no problem bringing my temporary novia discreetly in and out. The hotel restaurant food was OK and the new joint, Bayside, on the malecon next door to the hotel had acceptable eats as well. For real bargain comida tipica climb the stairs to the Container located at the entrance to the small malecon (churrasco beef with veggies, tortillas, frijoles and cerveza Q31. It takes it's name from the shipping containers from which it has been torched and welded.

Night Club Medellin, about three blocks east of the hotel had dancers available for take-out. They ran the range from out of my weight class to a sweet delgada hondurena who I wifed up with for a couple days (and will dream about for many more). Other bars are within easy walking distance. Cerveza's were Q15 with chica drinks Q50. Short time Q400, toda la noche Q800. Pricing was quoted at the same level in another venue. There were some less expensive options plying their trade on the calle but I prefer the option of sitting and chatting to try and find a diamond in the rough. Por supuesto, some spanish is required and will pay big benefits if you seek the GFE.

Tourist infrastructure leaves something to be desired along with the generally dirty, dusty, conditions created by moving all those containers of bananas and pineapples around. Lots of internet cafes and banks with ATM's. Vitamin V available without prescription at farmacias around the mercado. Q7. 7 to the US $ during my visit.

Generous Gent
02-26-11, 12:42
Interesting report. I've been doing the visa renewal via Puerto Barrios and haven't wandered around too much there in the last few visits but did locate the red light district past the mercado on my last trip. Along the main road east of the mercado are some real hole-in-the-walls, with slightly large or over the hill types.

If you can remember whatever else is available in the city, such as massage, etc, there's a few of us who travel there regularly and could certainly benefit from your experience. I have been reluctant asking a taxista. Some locals asked at a pulperia didn't offer too much, but then again, they are drinking at a small store in a neighborhood and likely more interested in their Gallo than busting a nut.

This steamy port city has a very active scene. The largest concentration of chica bars is to the west of the post office and mercado, most of them are fairly easy to spot. Any taxista can show you the way if you need help and there are other venues dispersed around the city which you wouldn't find without some local knowledge. Hours of operation are roughly 6:00pm till 1:00am but some start earlier.

Q7. 7 to the US $ during my visit.

Beberebozo
03-01-11, 12:53
GG sorry I don't have more specifics, I've enjoyed reading your insights over the years. I asked my driver about massage at the end of a long day touring las afueras for photo ops and a brief chica bar tour at the end. He said he knew a place but I pursued it no further being happy with the company I'd found at Club Medellin. Next time you're in town if there's no cruise ship in port try the municipal dock when the ferry arrives. I looked gringo enough that he offered his services in english, his name is Manuel, lived in the states for 15-20 years. Good guy.

Interesting report. I've been doing the visa renewal via Puerto Barrios and haven't wandered around too much there in the last few visits but did locate the red light district past the mercado on my last trip. Along the main road east of the mercado are some real hole-in-the-walls, with slightly large or over the hill types.

If you can remember whatever else is available in the city, such as massage, etc, there's a few of us who travel there regularly and could certainly benefit from your experience. I have been reluctant asking a taxista. Some locals asked at a pulperia didn't offer too much, but then again, they are drinking at a small store in a neighborhood and likely more interested in their Gallo than busting a nut.

Generous Gent
03-02-11, 12:01
Gracias, amigo. Whatever dicovered will be posted. After 8+ hours of busing it, a massage is well deserved but the only place I found had a prune of a woman pushing 70. So uninviting.

GG sorry I don't have more specifics, I've enjoyed reading your insights over the years. I asked my driver about massage at the end of a long day touring las afueras for photo ops and a brief chica bar tour at the end. He said he knew a place but I pursued it no further being happy with the company I'd found at Club Medellin. Next time you're in town if there's no cruise ship in port try the municipal dock when the ferry arrives. I looked gringo enough that he offered his services in english, his name is Manuel, lived in the states for 15-20 years. Good guy.

Generous Gent
03-09-11, 12:17
Just returned from a usual visa run to Puerto Barrios. Went into the redlight district and discovered what we have been missing. Caught "ducha" time at the pila in one bar, watching 15 women in all their glory, preparing for a night of work. We grabbed chairs and sat outside for a couple hours enjoying the show for the price of Gallo.

RioDulce was absolutely correct. Anything that says "bar" is far more complex than just selling beer. They have it all, and generally a lot to select from too. I do not recall the names of the 2 bars we spent most of our time in, but one was a small joint directly across from Popeyes, and the other I think was called Suyapa's on the road going out of town.

A few small hotels in that area but we opted for something further away. Something a little more secure. We have never seen polica with armas. Batons, but not guns. And this was the first trip I made when it was not raining, so definitely a dusty town. Looking forward to a return within 90 days.

Buscando
04-26-11, 18:12
I'm wondering if any of our members have had any experiences in the out of the way areas of Guatemala. I have to be in Zacapa for a couple of days next month. Any suggestions? I want to get some action, not a white sheet over my head and photos for the Prensa.

Artisttyp
04-26-11, 19:40
I'm wondering if any of our members have had any experiences in the out of the way areas of Guatemala. I have to be in Zacapa for a couple of days next month. Any suggestions? I want to get some action, not a white sheet over my head and photos for the Prensa.I personally have never been outside of guate and antigua but from what I've heard there is action most anywhere you go. Guatemala follows the same principle as mexico and other latin countries. Every town or city has action. You might need to ask around a bit before you find something but I have a hunch you will. Start with taxi cabs or a local bar. Go in buy a beer and chat up a local dude. Most latin men will be glad to help you in this regard.

IMHO guatemala has been heavily under rated as a mongering destination. If all you want it sex its there. Its pretty slow and boring otherwise but SEX is available for a very good price.

Clutch
03-28-12, 19:25
Hello, all. I haven't posted since a report about Antigua about 5 years ago but I am active on the USASG site in the LA / LB area. I am lucky enough to have guidance in GC but will be taking a 3 day trip to Puerto San Jose in a couple of weeks. Any recommendations from you fellas? I'm sure I won't find any quality like the clubs in GC but I am interested in a small bar or massage joint I can take a cab or walk to. Even a local girl looking to make a few bucks would be fine but it would have to be short term because I'm sharing my habitation. I have read all the forums for Antigua, GC, and Other Areas. I love when I monger with my cousin (a GC native) and I show HIM places to go. The look on his face is priceless! I introduced him to a few quality spots in San Salvador as well. Kudos to you all and thanks for the informative posts. I plan on visiting Panahachel, Puerto San Jose, and Antigua with a home base of Zona 18 in GC in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions are appreciated. If anyone would like to PM me, I believe it can be done on the usasexguide. Info page. Same user name.

Thanks in advance!

Clutch

Anlong
07-28-12, 22:49
I'm here for a short bit studying Spanish. Took a walk to the area with Culumba 2 just to see what the area was like. I'm new to Spanish and new to mongering, so I wouldn't mind someone showing me the ropes. If anyone is here and looking for some action, let's meet up. I'll even treat you to some of those necessary beers.

Victorn
10-24-12, 05:43
This is October 24, 2012 and I decided to spend some time in Coban, a town in the Alta Verapaz region, known for its temperate climate (eternal spring).

There is only one hookers bar by the name of Titanic : about 5 to 6 working girls, on a scale of 10 two of them would rate a 7 and the rest a 5 mark.

The only beer served goes by the name of Gallo and is charged 25 quetzales or 3. 25 dollars a bottle; there is no entrance charge.

After sitting down and ordering a beer, I was approached by two of them who offered company on the condition I buy them a beer for 62 quetzales or $8. 05.

On my refusal, they offered to take me for real sex action in the backroom for 325 quetzales or 42 dollars for about 30minutes.

Any taxi driver can take you there for 25 quetzales or $3. 25 but make sure you reserve him for taking you back to centertown as the club is situated just outside the city limits. Club Titanic.

Victorn
11-04-12, 22:47
Sorry, guys, to have mislead you into thinking there was only one hookers bar in Coban! I discovered a second one, though looking cheaper (raw wooden benches, no dancing for the girls in public) but here are the positive :

1 you can bed a girl for 100 quetzales or 13 dollars at today (Nov 4, 2012) rate of conversion.

2 the local beer bottle goes for 10 quetzales or $1. 30 (30 quetzales for the girls beer bottle)

3 on a Saturday night, there were about a dozen of them girls in all their variety : 3 white-looking ones, the rest includes 3 black ones, one with strong indigena look, and the rest mixed mestizas.

They sport sexy miniskirts with high heels and generally friendly types.

All to say that Coban deserves spending a night or two bedding these girls; on a scale of 1 to 10, most were 6 to 8.

The place name : El Brandi
How to get there : ask a taxi driver to take you there as it is located way from the centre ; taxi drivers charge 25 to 30 quetzales to get you there. If you don t drive a rented car ask the taxi driver to provide his phone number to call him back so he can come and take you back to city centre.

Victorn
12-29-12, 07:59
on friday december 28, i decided to hit the san benito town, about 5 minutes from the tourist city of flores.

the taxi driver charged me 50 quetzales to take me to san benito town, about 5 to 7 minutes from flores. he told me that the only hookers bar alive was one club called casa amarilla.

i went in and discovered only 4 working girls at about 10 pm all quite ordinary, about a 5 on a scale of 10, though young.

the going price according to one of them a black cuban girl is 300 quetzales for 20 minutes. a rip-off even though the place was well appointed with comfortable chairs and red draped tables.

a flooor show was offered every 30 minutes and the servicce efficient. avoid flores and its 2 surrounding towns of santa elena and san benito.

a real loss of time and money!

Artisttyp
11-21-13, 23:57
Are either of the Lake Atitlan towns worth it from a partying perspective? From what I see on youtube it reminds me of a grittier Antigua but they mention nightlife. Also I expect it to be rather cold in JAN. Still lots to do? Any mongering possibilities if taken by locals?

Thanks

Beberebozo
11-30-13, 12:56
Are either of the Lake Atitlan towns worth it from a partying perspective? From what I see on youtube it reminds me of a grittier Antigua but they mention nightlife. Also I expect it to be rather cold in JAN. Still lots to do? Any mongering possibilities if taken by locals?

ThanksIt's a beautiful area and should be nice in January. There is not a lot to do In San Pedro but there are a lot of ex-pats who've been arriving and staying in small numbers since the 60's / 70's. Sun, hiking, peace and quiet and incredible visual beauty but not much else going on. Panajachel is larger but still not very active aside from a strong backpacker contingent. Supposed to have a brothel with low end local providers. I have spent a few evenings in the taverns of San Pedro and not seen anything to indicate that there are any working girls on that side of the lake. The last time I was there they had elected a new mayor who had imposed a midnight curfew to try and curb San P's party reputation.

Artisttyp
11-30-13, 18:05
The last time I was there they had elected a new mayor who had imposed a midnight curfew to try and curb San P's party reputation.Thank You for your response.

Billy Baht
03-07-15, 17:24
I've been in Panajachel for a month and though the mild weather is great, I wouldn't really call it a party town. There are plenty of white tourist chicks and also some chickas from Guatemala city on the weekends.

There is a working girl house here and a couple of bars where 'company' is available, but I have no idea about prices because the talent I saw was poor. Still a guy could kick back, joke around with the girls and enjoy yourself if expectations are kept low.

Moving on to El Salvador soon.

Dickhead
03-08-15, 19:47
Headed to Pana tomorrow. Which bars have the chicas and where is the working girl house located?

Dickhead
03-13-15, 20:28
OK, so I will have to answer my own question. Heading towards the lake on Calle Principal, there is a large gringo bar on the left called La Palapa. This is a couple of blocks before you hit Calle Santander. When you see La Palapa on your left, turn right and look for the bars with the curtains. I am fucking a French Canadian tourist and after she buggers off I will check them out. Probably.

Billy Baht
03-17-15, 03:37
OK, so I will have to answer my own question. Heading towards the lake on Calle Principal, there is a large gringo bar on the left called La Palapa. This is a couple of blocks before you hit Calle Santander. When you see La Palapa on your left, turn right and look for the bars with the curtains. I am fucking a French Canadian tourist and after she buggers off I will check them out. Probably.I went in one of the curtain bars- and walked right back out. No talent, just some older fat girls that didn't interest me. Continue up the same street to the top of the hill by the old church, then to the second street on your left. Continue on and the working girl house is on the left hand side, pass through a curtain, then walk through the court yard and you are there. Light on talent but I was only there once, so maybe I missed the hotties. I didn't take a girl, just had a couple of beers. Large Gallo was 40 Q.

DH is doing it right, plenty of tourist girls in town.

Good hunting.

Dickhead
03-29-15, 23:33
The street with the curtain bars (Night Club and La Cuevita) is Calle LOS Árboles. If you go past the old church, it only goes one block. So, I think Billy Baht means to bear left at the church and the ho house is in the second block, on the left hand side. Unless there are two. I have been to both curtain bars and the ho house and I found nothing I wanted, and I am not known for selectivity. But, it is cheap enough to drink in those places and no real pressure.

OldKool
01-08-16, 00:14
I have spent five years learning the in and outs of the DR. I have read that Guatamala may be the answer. Please advice where that best places to go for our hobby.

GrownMan1
01-08-16, 01:16
I have spent five years learning the in and outs of the DR. I have read that Guatamala may be the answer. Please advice where that best places to go for our hobby.Kool this forum is dead. That's saying a lot about the destination. I'm going to wipe Guatemala off my bucket list.

AwesomeDeals88
01-21-17, 04:16
I went to Melcher, Guatemala and found 2 bars that had a few chicas. I asked her how much and she said 200 Guatemala. I was able to get her to lower the price to 150 which= $21. I was able to lick her tits, fuck her in different positions and lick her tasty pussy. I went to another bar and found another chica for the same price. I had better sex with this other chica. We were French kissing and she licked my ears. I also licked her pussy, fucked her in different positions. The chicas don't stand outside the clubs and bars like other cities. After I had sex with both of the chicas, I happened to go to another bar and decided to ask for a quote. The starting price was 150 and then she lowered it to 120. I didn't go for it since I had to leave Guatemala and get back to Belize City before dark.

Eszpresszo
05-05-17, 03:57
Kool this forum is dead. That's saying a lot about the destination. I'm going to wipe Guatemala off my bucket list.Good! That will leave more pussy for me when I go there.

GoneFishin
05-21-18, 17:17
Visiting friends in Belize and decided to try the action across the border. Non Belizeans pay 40 bz to cross and there are taxis to take you into town or you can walk from the Guat Immigration. Its more of a big pueblo with a market. Two decent bars as stated earlier. The best for action IMHO is called Parasdiso and is near the public market. They other one is larger but limited to 4 girls when I visited and nothing worth even talking to. Paradiso had about 10 girls and at least 4 I would have took for a spin. Its an open air bar so it can be cooler to sit and take in the scene. Chica beers are 40 queztal and girl with room is 200. The other bar was 150 for chica but quality very limited. I took the prettiest girl up to her room which they live in. She stated it was just for vaginal sex but would do CBJ for a tip. No amount was discussed so decided to wait and see how well she did. It was enthusiastic CBJ and did the job to get all motors running. All positions available and no knock on the door. She allowed me to pound her till my hearts content. They don't have anyone watching time so I guess the girl does but she told me I could go until I finish. Only one shot. Most are from other villages and don't stay more than 4 months I'm told. So the rotation changes regularly. I decided to give her 50 queztal more for the CBJ so total damage was 250 and a few chica beers.

GF.

BigJimbo
05-28-18, 02:28
Heading to Panajachel in mid-June. Any good places (restaurants or bar) to hit up older Anglo women? If that fails, how about the cat houses in Pana?

HumanBeing1
11-27-18, 02:51
Had a good time here. Extremely touristy but it was a nice place with great views.

There is a strip club near the row of bars that had bedrooms in the back. Decent enough quality of lady's and 300 quetzal for 30 minutes. I liked this better than the lady places in Antigua.

Quagmire1974
02-20-19, 02:42
Hey fellas,

Since I mentioned in December 2018 that I was visiting Guatemala, I wanted to make a quick contribution to this forum as a follow-up.

I was in Flores for a handful of days in February 2019. I spent the vast majority of my time touring the Mayan ruins in the area, and since I didn't monger (or even try to, for that matter), I don't have any useful information to contribute. However, I can say that the streets of Flores are packed with scantily-clad European girls staying in the hostels and hotels on the island, so if you have any skill with that demographic, you might have good success in Flores. Also, there are tons of tuk-tuk drivers cruising the streets for fares, so if your spanish is good, you might just want to ask a few of them "donde estan las chicas?" or "where are the girls?" and see where they take you.

Sorry this report isn't more helpful. I just wanted to write a contribution and make it known that at least one person on ISG has been to Flores. Feel free to ask me any questions here in the forum.

Smiffy999
03-05-20, 23:04
I was on the hunt in Flores recently, and found a local perp who could apparently get me a chica for Q500 for one hour but I needed a hotel room. Since I was staying in a hostel this wasn't an option. He said there was a bar 15 minutes drive away that was half the price for chicas but when I asked it was safe, he said 'yeees. With me it is'. Which scared me off.

Now in Panajachel about to investigate the below, so will report back if I find anything.

Xela next week.

Hey fellas,

Since I mentioned in December 2018 that I was visiting Guatemala, I wanted to make a quick contribution to this forum as a follow-up.

I was in Flores for a handful of days in February 2019. I spent the vast majority of my time touring the Mayan ruins in the area, and since I didn't monger (or even try to, for that matter), I don't have any useful information to contribute. However, I can say that the streets of Flores are packed with scantily-clad European girls staying in the hostels and hotels on the island, so if you have any skill with that demographic, you might have good success in Flores. Also, there are tons of tuk-tuk drivers cruising the streets for fares, so if your spanish is good, you might just want to ask a few of them "donde estan las chicas?" or "where are the girls?" and see where they take you.

Sorry this report isn't more helpful. I just wanted to write a contribution and make it known that at least one person on ISG has been to Flores. Feel free to ask me any questions here in the forum.

World Travel 69
01-21-23, 20:36
A few Shots of the Lago de Atitian.

A few photos from the past.