PDA

View Full Version : Date In Asia

Riverstar
04-21-14, 13:46
Over the years I have been a great fan of Date In Asia and have enjoyed a number of meetings with ladies in the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand the one advantage being was that it was easy to establish if the lady like me was interested in some no strings fun. Recently I noticed that a warning had appeared saying that anyone using multiple identities or using suggestive language would be banned then I was banned in mid flow chatting with a lady who was telling me what she would like to do with me if we met. Can anyone recommend a similar free website I could try.

FruitNinja
04-21-14, 13:55
Over the years I have been a great fan of Date In Asia and have enjoyed a number of meetings with ladies in the Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand the one advantage being was that it was easy to establish if the lady like me was interested in some no strings fun. Recently I noticed that a warning had appeared saying that anyone using multiple identities or using suggestive language would be banned then I was banned in mid flow chatting with a lady who was telling me what she would like to do with me if we met. Can anyone recommend a similar free website I could try.You can try Pinalove but it's not quite the hunting ground that DIA is. They are very strict in their TOS. I got banned for trying to set up another account. Trying to broaden the hunt. You will need to get another phone to verify as well as change your IP address to open a new account. It has to be a legit phone. I don't think a throw away phone will work.

Good luck

D Cups
04-21-14, 15:38
I was on Cherry Blossums for a while but it is not free and not as good as DIA. I guess we have to clean it up on DIA now. No more suggestive or dirty talk. DIA has been quite a gold mine for me. Add that to Angeles City, LA Cafe and Burgos and it makes for a full schedule.

You can try Pinalove but it's not quite the hunting ground that DIA is. They are very strict in their TOS. I got banned for trying to set up another account. Trying to broaden the hunt. You will need to get another phone to verify as well as change your IP address to open a new account. It has to be a legit phone. I don't think a throw away phone will work.

Good luck

Ekspat
05-23-14, 14:47
DIA has been quite a gold mine for me. Yup, for me too. If you're a bit picky you can find nice girls there!

NiceMusic
06-21-14, 11:21
I think DateInAsia is a wonderful resource for meeting Asian women. I've talked with many Filipina and had several dates, many with sex involved, but I must say that most of the girls are looking for relationships and not one-night-stands. I think we should respect that. I happen to be open to having a relationship and thus DIA makes sense for me. Dating Asian girls will sometimes take more money than just hiring a working girl, and a working girl is hired to fulfill your wishes. So, my opinion is that, if mongering is what you want to do, go through the regular channels for that: bargirls, street girls, etc.

Yomama99
07-03-14, 09:52
I think DateInAsia is a wonderful resource for meeting Asian women. I've talked with many Filipina and had several dates, many with sex involved, but I must say that most of the girls are looking for relationships and not one-night-stands. I think we should respect that. I happen to be open to having a relationship and thus DIA makes sense for me. Dating Asian girls will sometimes take more money than just hiring a working girl, and a working girl is hired to fulfill your wishes. So, my opinion is that, if mongering is what you want to do, go through the regular channels for that: bargirls, street girls, etc.Maybe its just me but I can't seem to figure out how to assess if a girl is trying to find a husband or is willing to go on a date that can lead to something more. I would like to meet a real non-WG whom I can chat with and take out to dinner and have some cuddlly / sexy time but am in no way interested in getting married! By reading the profiles the girls post, seems like most are there for a husband.

MarkFalcon33
07-14-14, 07:16
Maybe its just me but I can't seem to figure out how to assess if a girl is trying to find a husband or is willing to go on a date that can lead to something more. I would like to meet a real non-WG whom I can chat with and take out to dinner and have some cuddlly / sexy time but am in no way interested in getting married! By reading the profiles the girls post, seems like most are there for a husband.Since I'm now 60 years of age.

Have learned one thing, ok a few other things but if a woman will sleep with you and she is a Bad Lay, sex was bad, what ever you want to call it. The marriage would not work so better off finding out early. Who knows, you may fall for her but after bad sex. NEXT. YES, move on to the next.

Hutsori
07-14-14, 08:20
Maybe its just me but I can't seem to figure out how to assess if a girl is trying to find a husband or is willing to go on a date that can lead to something more. I would like to meet a real non-WG whom I can chat with and take out to dinner and have some cuddlly / sexy time but am in no way interested in getting married! By reading the profiles the girls post, seems like most are there for a husband.Of course most girls are looking for a husband. And even if she's isn't do you think she's going to write "looking for a hard rogering"? But they haven't taken a vow of celibacy whilst they're looking, have they? I'd say over 80% of the girls I've met on the dating sites allude to or specifically mention boyfriend, (LT)relationship and / or marriage. They often state the want a "serious man" and she is "not for fun", etc. Often they say "no sex maniacs / pervs. " My profile is entirely about casual no-strings-attached sex, i.e. "sex maniac", as I've been called a few times. I limit my profile visits to those who are currently online at the time. I'll look at her profile and may send an interest message to get her to look at mine, but I almost never send the first message. I take them at their word as written in their profile until they show me it isn't written in stone. I don't want to waste my time messaging someone who won't entertain the idea of a casual hookup.

Perhaps an example from today will better illustrate.

Girl's profile.

want to be happy!! ;)

respect me.. if u want me to respect u too.. :-)

I just want to be happy!.. and find that guy for me

wanna know me more ? please politely ask :)
thanks! have a nice day!

pervz, sexual oppurtunist,scammers.
get the hell out of my profile! ! I never visited her profile. She messaged me first after visiting my profile.

Her 1st message:

ohh my GOD! that was a hot and straight to the point profile.. hmmm..
and it partially made me...
cummm..
anyway..here's my number. 0905xxxxxxx
if u like.. u can contact me. thanks! and have a nice day.My reply.

Only partially?!? I must be losing my touch. Shucks, sorry about that. I really don't like to leave a girl hangin'. Do I owe you a pantyliner?I went to the gym. More messages from her follow.

Her reply.

Hahaha. Yes, u owe me. If u want baby...u can contact me on the number I gave to u. feel free.. ;)
Then a few minutes later.

I'm just in alabang.. an hour from makati.. ;) She's 21. Cute but a bit chubby. Based on photos I'd give her a 6 on appearance, and 6-8's are my mainstay. I'll cam with her to see if she's improved or worsened and make sure she's not p4p. If she's okay I'll put her in the afternoon slot and have her take a bus over my place.

Note: I have written here at ISG that I was banned by DIA after a year and 3 or 4 months. I'm still active on several other sites, many of them for more than 1.5 years. Everywhere you look the girls' wants as written in their profiles are the roughly same. Some are just better at articulating it.

Jdbkk555
07-31-14, 06:12
Here are a few of the women of DIA that I've met, and taken to bed.

Of those on DIA listed under Angeles City, I'd guess half are working girls of one form or another. Those listed under just Angeles tend to be more honest girls, but there's something in the water there, most girls seem to think its find to take a guy you just met to bed.

Not all wanted or expected money in exchange for sex. Many just looking for their bf or more.

This last trip, I met and banged 14 girls from DIA.

I met a few very nice ladies as well, but in will not post their pics here.

Jdbkk555
07-31-14, 06:16
Here are a few more from recent trips.

This trip, I tried the " bring a friend " a few times and was very surprised how many actually brought one or more friends along for the party.

The crazy one from this trip. I kept telling her I wanted her, and her friend each night and for her to bring me a new girl every afternoon for something fresh. The story goes like this. Some AC girls really want you to like them. To the point where they want to satisfy their mans appetite for sex, even with other women. It's surprising how well this worked.

D Cups
08-01-14, 15:12
Here are a few of the women of DIA that I've met, and taken to bed.Very nice, jd. Unfortunately DIA recently deleted my account without specifying a reason. The f*s. Well, I had a good run there but I sure with they'd reinstate me, the pricks.

Jdbkk555
08-01-14, 16:25
Very nice, jd. Unfortunately DIA recently deleted my account without specifying a reason. The f*s. Well, I had a good run there but I sure with they'd reinstate me, the pricks.DCups,

I don't believe DIA will ever reinstate an acct. You'll need to make a new one. It's easy, you just need a different phone number for them to message as part of the set up.

Super2013
08-04-14, 15:57
Well so Date in Asia is a good place to find pussy is what I am taking from this?

Nightrider1
08-05-14, 11:20
DCups,

I don't believe DIA will ever reinstate an acct. You'll need to make a new one. It's easy, you just need a different phone number for them to message as part of the set up.I have found that if DIA deletes your account that to make a new one you need a different e-mail address, a different phone number, AND a differet computer. If any of these items match their records from your old account your toast. Somehow they capture you MAC address I think when you initially get your first account.

Ikksman
08-05-14, 14:42
I have found that if DIA deletes your account that to make a new one you need a different e-mail address, a different phone number, AND a differet computer. If any of these items match their records from your old account your toast. Somehow they capture you MAC address I think when you initially get your first account.To defeat most attempts to identify you as a user:

• Use a VPN.

• Don't allow cookies to be stored on your computer.

• Change the MAC address of your computer.

D Cups
08-05-14, 15:00
Well so Date in Asia is a good place to find pussy is what I am taking from this?Yes, some are flakes and fakes but I've had good success.

D Cups
08-05-14, 15:01
To defeat most attempts to identify you as a user:

Use a VPN.

Don't allow cookies to be stored on your computer.

Change the MAC address of your computer.OK thanks, guys.

Kabul Guy
08-05-14, 15:25

Change the MAC address of your computer.I always thought that the MAC address was unique to each network adaptor and was unchangable unless you used different hardware.

Strickjb
08-05-14, 16:21
DCups,

I don't believe DIA will ever reinstate an acct. You'll need to make a new one. It's easy, you just need a different phone number for them to message as part of the set up.I had mine reinstated about 2-3 months ago. Here's what happened. I was chatting up a few girls in prep for my AC visit and gave them my email address, but I did not use the at symbol, I just spelled out 'at' and 'dot'. I sent my email like this to 4 different girls all in the same day. Next day I try to logon and get the message that my account has been closed. I emailed them immediately and told them that I did not violate their terms of service and maybe one of their filters hit on my messages. Don't know if they looked into it or not because they never emailed me back, but about 3 days later my account was back.

JB.

Ikksman
08-05-14, 16:43
I always thought that the MAC address was unique to each network adaptor and was unchangable unless you used different hardware.The situation is different for different OSes and has changed over the years. With MS, at one time one could simply change the MAC address in device manager (network adaptor properties). Google the following and there should be a great deal of information:

• Change MAC address.

• MAC cloning.

• MAC spoofing.

I use a MAC spoofing program which I obtained through a Chinese software company.

Cool Traveler
09-08-14, 16:26
I sort figure all these out, changed everything, including using a different phone number. The DIA account was working all fine, until I pulled an old photo. Rename the photo's you use everytime.

I am sure they use other parameters too, to identify you. So, figure it out as you go.

CT

The situation is different for different OSes and has changed over the years. With MS, at one time one could simply change the MAC address in device manager (network adaptor properties). Google the following and there should be a great deal of information:

Change MAC address.

MAC cloning.

MAC spoofing.

I use a MAC spoofing program which I obtained through a Chinese software company.

Ttriumph48
09-24-14, 21:14
Just got back from a month in Manila. Tried DIA just to have dinner dates. I really did not think my dinner dates would not add up to much. Maybe a kiss and I will talk to later. I am not the player or do not have much game when it comes to women. Anyway, I had ten dates and all but two were in my condo naked after desert was done with. Now, all informed me that we were now boy friend and girl friend. All proceeded to message me every couple of hours to inquire when we were resume our play time in the condo. No one asked for a financial contribution. I did give 500 pesos for transportation expenses. The Majority of them traveled hours on the bus to meet.

Thank you DIA.

Member #4351
09-25-14, 09:12
I did give 500 pesos for transportation expenses. The Majority of them traveled hours on the bus to meet.Jackson's term "sexual shoplifting" comes to mind.

D Cups
09-25-14, 14:49
DIA magically reactivated me when I took the part about no ladyboys out of my profile. Maybe they have ladyboys on staff that I offended. Anyway I've got about 20 #s from Filipinas and we'll see how many show up and get the schwantztooka in November. Happy hunting guys.

Wicked Roger
09-25-14, 17:39
Jackson's term "sexual shoplifting" comes to mind.And they could have borrowed the cash to get to Makati with some interest payable (as pinays like to shit on each other and make a buck from others misery at times), so the 500 pesos would not have covered the fare maybe. Clearly someone who did not read the forum about how DIA girls are shy to ask but do expect.

Uncle Volodya
10-06-14, 15:38
Hi Guys!

Long time member, I will be taking the plunge with my first visit to PI soon.

I am intrigued by some of the success you guys are having with DIA and figured I'd also lay some groundwork in in preparation for my trip. I am currently living and working in Russia and can't join the site from here as membership is blocked to ISPs form this region.

I tried using a proxy (ghost vpn) but DIA also appears to block proxy servers. What a pain in the ass!!

Does anyone have an idea for a work around for this?

The only solution I see is if one of you kind gents opened an account for me (I could add pics and stuff later. DIA lets you log on from Russia, it just doesn't let you set up an account). We could use one of my old email addresses I don't use, so I wouldn't be worried about giving my password out. I think I can always change the PW later in the account.

If anyone is willing to do the latter or has any other ideas for a solution please PM me. I will be eternally grateful.

Sorry if this sounds sketchy. It really isn't (outside of the fact that I am trying to get into PI girls pants I'm legit. Check my posts if you don't believe it).

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle-V.

P.S.: I am reluctant to ask friends or family back in the US to do this for me as I am trying to keep this trip confidential.

Threadbare
10-06-14, 22:23
Hi Guys!

I am intrigued by some of the success you guys are having with DIA and figured I'd also lay some groundwork in in preparation for my trip. I am currently living and working in Russia and can't join the site from here as membership is blocked to ISPs form this region.

I tried using a proxy (ghost vpn) but DIA also appears to block proxy servers. What a pain in the ass!!

The only solution I see is if one of you kind gents opened an account for me (I could add pics and stuff later. DIA lets you log on from Russia, it just doesn't let you set up an account). We could use one of my old email addresses I don't use, so I wouldn't be worried about giving my password out. I think I can always change the PW later in the account.

If anyone is willing to do the latter or has any other ideas for a solution please PM me. I will be eternally grateful.

Sorry if this sounds sketchy. It really isn't (outside of the fact that I am trying to get into PI girls pants I'm legit. Check my posts if you don't believe it).

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle-V.

P.S.: I am reluctant to ask friends or family back in the US to do this for me as I am trying to keep this trip confidential.Hi Uncle. V, I suggest that you try logging in tp using Opera Mini browser. I have had good result in Bahrain, it seems that it can fool site blocker in some way, and works better than ghost vpn, IMHO. Worth a try, though must be MINI version!

Threadbare
10-06-14, 22:25
Hi Guys!

Stay horny my friends.

Uncle-V.

P.S.: I am reluctant to ask friends or family back in the US to do this for me as I am trying to keep this trip confidential.Hi Uncle. V, I suggest that you try logging in to DIA using Opera Mini browser. I have had good result in Bahrain, it seems that it can fool site blocker in some way, and works better than ghost vpn, IMHO. Worth a try, though must be MINI version!

Uncle Volodya
10-07-14, 06:27
Hi Uncle. V, I suggest that you try logging in tp using Opera Mini browser. I have had good result in Bahrain, it seems that it can fool site blocker in some way, and works better than ghost vpn, IMHO. Worth a try, though must be MINI version!Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try.

A.

P.S.: I will be in China next week. Does any one know if DIA is blocked there?

Uncle Volodya
10-07-14, 06:33
Hi Uncle. V, I suggest that you try logging in to DIA using Opera Mini browser. I have had good result in Bahrain, it seems that it can fool site blocker in some way, and works better than ghost vpn, IMHO. Worth a try, though must be MINI version!Just tried it and I'm still getting the "your country" blocked screen:

Hutsori
10-09-14, 06:20
Just tried it and I'm still getting the "your country" blocked screen:DIA isn't the only show in town. Try some others.

Ceegee
10-09-14, 09:49
To hell with DIA. Lots of other country specific dating sites. Check my posts about Tagged which worked very well for me in the phils.

Mua Tur
10-09-14, 13:07
Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try.

A.

P.S.: I will be in China next week. Does any one know if DIA is blocked there?In May'14 I was in China. I had found DIA workable on that time.

Now! God save the China.

Ikksman
10-10-14, 06:10
I wonder if the ratio of male to female members of DIA has changed significantly with DIA's crackdowns.

(1) The site appears to reject access via proxy servers and VPNs (on the basis that the IP address has been used for spam etc.).

(3) The site is inaccessible from some countries.

(2) There is draconian censorship (by immediately closing, in real time, accounts if even a slightly risqu or sexy term is used). An account of mine was closed for apparently using the term 'dead fish' or 'bed' No warnings, no points penalties, just closure.

Of course it is natural to feel aggrieved and be very critical of the site's owners. But let's stop cursing them. If possible, let's just beat them to death! LOL.

Seriously, I suspect that there are now far fewer punters chasing the DIA female members in PI. This is surely a positive situation!

Personally, I have always preferred sites where a variety of photos can be uploaded (such as PL and FC), both to better assess the girl, and to showcase yourself better. But the site is free, and there are plenty fish (not dead) in the DIA ocean.

Ikks.

FreebieFan
10-10-14, 06:54
In May'14 I was in China. I had found DIA workable on that time.

Now! God save the China.Works fine in China (lots of China girls on DIA) but you can't access it if using a VPN, just normal access.

Hutsori
10-10-14, 07:58
I wonder if the ratio of male to female members of DIA has changed significantly with DIA's crackdowns.

Seriously, I suspect that there are now far fewer punters chasing the DIA female members in PI. This is surely a positive situation!

I don't understand the thinking of DIA's admin. More complaints from women about offensive messages? Fewer women joining? An increase in women quitting or allowing their accounts to go dormant? I've seen an increase of DIA-style illiterate profiles at OKC, so perhaps it isn't just the blokes who are being banned.

Amavida
10-15-14, 06:15
I don't understand the thinking of DIA's admin. More complaints from women about offensive messages? Fewer women joining? An increase in women quitting or allowing their accounts to go dormant? I've seen an increase of DIA-style illiterate profiles at OKC, so perhaps it isn't just the blokes who are being banned.Most of them are'nt the sharpest knives in the drawer. Even when explicitly told to keep it clean until we move to an Instant message platform (Viber / FB Messenger / Skype / Yahoo Messenger) I've had these hot but dumb girls instantly banned right before my eyes before I could even get their contact details.

I quickly realised it's better to slam them with my contact details immediately rather than get into chit chat. Of course then you get friggin DIA hitting you with limit on number of cut paste repsonses. Grrr!

Tried putting my contact details in my profile but most never read my profile LOL! They just see new face & click in Pavlovian response without even thinking for a millisecond.

Bit like us really LOL!!

AV.

Hutsori
10-15-14, 14:42
Bit like us really LOL!!

Indeed.

They just see new face & click in Pavlovian response without even thinking for a millisecond.

Some of the girls I know ask very specific questions in their profiles. Having read the initial messages guys send them this I know to be true: 95% of the guys don't read the girl's profile either.

Cooch & click.

Hutsori
10-30-14, 02:01
After being banned several months ago, and trying once to recreate a profile that was almost immediately banned, I shelved regaining DIA as a task to do another day. Yesterday was that other day. Prompting this was an inspired google search "online number to receive sms" that produced several results. These sites provide telephone numbers, one of which I used to complete my DIA registration. DIA texted the registration code, the text was received by the web site where I viewed it, and I used the code to complete my registration.

I created and registered my new DIA account from a computer I never used before. I also created a new yahoo email account used for this purpose. My profile write up is entirely clean. When I view a girl's profile this message appears beside her photo: "Please be nice and keep your messages clean. No profanities, dirty, offensive or sexual language is allowed. If our filters detect any of this, your account will be automatically closed," and "Rule of thumb: Do not write anything that you would not say to someone you just met in a mall or another public place, or in front of her parents." Okie dokie, boss.

Hutsori
10-30-14, 04:49
Wow, be extra special careful there now.

You will not in any circumstance ask for or offer money, or any other financial assets. You will not solicit sex, prostitution or escort services. You will not engage in adultry, and you will not seek polygamous or polyamorous relationships. You will not seek friends-with-benefits (FWB) relationships, no-strings-attached (NSA) relationships, casual relationships, casual dating, or anything else that involves casual sex. Violating any of these will lead to a permanent ban of you and your account.Madness. More restrictive than high school. Did some bible thumpers take over the place? Wouldn't surprise me to learn they have keyword filters that detect FWB, NSA, etc. You reckon the word "casual" is deemed offensive?

"I wear casual clothes most days."

Banned.

Amavida
10-30-14, 05:06
Wow, be extra special careful there now.

Madness. More restrictive than high school. Did some bible thumpers take over the place? Wouldn't surprise me to learn they have keyword filters that detect FWB, NSA, etc. You reckon the word "casual" is deemed offensive?

"I wear casual clothes most days."

Banned.Just get them off the site for the chit chat. I've had a profile for 6 months & banged many but never been banned. I have indeed seen women banned right as we are speaking because they are dropping the wrong words. In the long run DIA will suffer as people get fed up & find other places to ply their grubby business.

AV.

Hutsori
10-30-14, 05:22
Just get them off the site for the chit chat.Indeed. I thought one of the axioms of website design, organisation and administration is "stickiness". Attract the soft, warm thing between the chair and keyboard and keep them on the site as long as possible; I surmise that person is more likely to click and view ads. Charging no membership fees, how else is DIA going to make money? If there is a logic or wisdom in sending a person elsewhere I just don't see it. But easy enough to me to jump on yahoo to send messages.

Anyway, the intent of the prior post of mine was a PSA warning people it's not just the naughty words that'll send you to the sin bin.

Amavida
10-30-14, 05:30
Indeed. I thought one of the axioms of websites design, organisation and administration is "stickiness". Attract the soft, warm thing between the chair and keyboard and keep them on the site as long as possible; I surmise that person is more likely to click and view ads. Charging no membership fees, how else is DIA going to make money? If there is a logic or wisdom in sending a person elsewhere I just don't see it. But easy enough to me to jump on yahoo to send messages.

Anyway, the intent of the prior post of mine was a PSA warning people it's not just the naughty words that'll send you to the sin bin.Agreed. Bad design. The site will die.

AV.

Hutsori
10-31-14, 06:30
Agreed. Bad design. The site will die.

AV.Golly, it gets worse. I was just admonished for copying and pasting a message. It was a simply this: "Thanks for the nice message. Good luck with your search. " I send these to girls who write something nice but I have no interest in them; I'm merely being civil. And DIA's Nosy Parkers had to intrude and tell me I just sent the same message earlier. ES IST VERBOTEN.

Amavida
10-31-14, 09:00
Golly, it gets worse. I was just admonished for copying and pasting a message. It was a simply this: "Thanks for the nice message. Good luck with your search. " I send these to girls who write something nice but I have no interest in them; I'm merely being civil. And DIA's Nosy Parkers had to intrude and tell me I just sent the same message earlier. ES IST VERBOTEN.They have filtered copy paste posts for years and years. That's not new Huts. Many other dating sites prevent it as well.

AV.

Hutsori
10-31-14, 09:49
They have filtered copy paste posts for years and years. That's not new Huts. Many other dating sites prevent it as well.

AV.Not in my experience. I was banned there 6-8 months ago and prior to that I was copy & pasting often (I joined Sep 2012), such as directions to my condo - not going to type that out every time. Never have found that issue with okcupid, fc, pl, tagged, or badoo.

Is there timing that is done? The pop-up admonishment I received was that I just had typed the same thing moments earlier, which was true. Was a surprise.

Amavida
11-01-14, 00:52
Not in my experience. I was banned there 6-8 months ago and prior to that I was copy & pasting often (I joined Sep 2012), such as directions to my condo - not going to type that out every time. Never have found that issue with okcupid, fc, pl, tagged, or badoo.

Is there timing that is done? The pop-up admonishment I received was that I just had typed the same thing moments earlier, which was true. Was a surprise.I'm not doubting you Huts but I remember being hit with this on CB & DIA (to name at least two) many times over the 5 - 10 years. Maybe it works on not just frequency but time between posts e. G rapid fire sending same posts triggers a spammer detection. Anyway, you can work around these annoyances, but I agree DIA is getting more in your face than they were.

AV.

Pip Jaeger
11-01-14, 09:10
but time between posts e. G rapid fire sending same posts triggers a spammer detection.That's exactly what it does, I was hit with that same warning several times in the past. I would either just wait a few minutes or change a couple of words; like the greeting.

I got banned a while back after creating a new profile, think it may have been for saying "No Ladyboys". I think their admin forgot that part of their title says "Date". How can you screen out the gays and scammers if you don't ask direct questions? And for the most part, if you put into your profile that you are not interested in LB's then they tend to leave you alone.

Now that I'm back in the Phils I plan to try to open a profile there again, but really only to get in touch with a few old contacts. Once I get their new contact info then I may try to establish a few new ones and see how it goes, but if they ban me for asking for "casual dates" then I'm done with them. Too many other sites that are also very good and free too.

Popper1
11-05-14, 08:29
Just a quick comment, that had more luck finding and hooking up w / gals on Tagged and Badoo than on DIA. Also, I like that these are on their own separate app, rather than only on a Web page. They are also free. I believe FC is Web only, and has no app (am I incorrect), and therefore reluctant to start an account with them.

Will be headed to RP soon, and already have gals lined up using the apps.

--Popper.

AirlineCrew
03-20-15, 08:23
Hi gents,

Today I logged into my DIA account, checking my messages. Responding to one and right after I pressed send it says my profile is blocked.
I did not get it at all. It was fine one minute, blocked the next.
I did not use any bad language or anything against the rules. I have been a member for some time too.
So I tried to make another account, different mail address and username.
I fill in all the fields and press save and immediately blocked again.
Anyone have the same experience?
I reported to the webmaster but who knows how long that will take if ever.

Cheers

Sammon
03-20-15, 14:41
Hi gents,

Today I logged into my DIA account, checking my messages. Responding to one and right after I pressed send it says my profile is blocked.
I did not get it at all. It was fine one minute, blocked the next.
I did not use any bad language or anything against the rules. I have been a member for some time too.
So I tried to make another account, different mail adres and username.
I fill in all the fields and press save and immidiatly blocked again.
Anyone have the same experience?
I reported to the webmaster but who knows how long that will take if ever.

Cheers.Yes, same thing happened to me couple of months back. Well, I was talking sex with some girls and maybe they reported me. I was chatting with one young girl here in usa who is married to a old guy. She is frequently on the site. We messaged few times. I thought she was still trolling on the site looking. Since she lived close to me I suggested we get together. Maybe she reported me.

Anyway here is what you do.

1. Sign up with a new user name- Has to be totally different.

2. In the profile change everything including age, height, weight etc. There should not be any resemblence with previous profile.

3. Edit the picture so there is no resemblence with previous Photo.

4. In my case they sent a password text to my other phone which they did not have on file before.

5. I put in that password and it worked. After that you can change your password.

Being blocked is usually because you pissed off some girls. If enough girls block you it is a reason for them to block you. Some girls are touchy if you mention meeting. Anybody can report abuse and do not need to give a valid reason.

My advice is do not go to the moderator. Wait for a few days and get a new I. The. There is no point in justifying your behavior.

SaltyPete
03-20-15, 14:56
I was blocked last year. I had offered to re-pay a girl for her taxi if she visited me and was instantly blocked. I believe there is software that automatically scans messages; I spoke later to the girl and she did not report me. She wondered why I suddenly stopped texting her, and we met as planned.

I took no action and about 2-3 weeks later my account was available again, so there must be a human-in-the-loop that reviews the blocked accounts. From what I read, they look at your IP (MAC?) address when you make a new account so if you are having trouble, even with a secondary cell phone number, you may want to try another computer.

Good luck. The fish are biting on DIA!

AirlineCrew
03-22-15, 15:10
I was blocked last year. I had offered to re-pay a girl for her taxi if she visited me and was instantly blocked. I believe there is software that automatically scans messages; I spoke later to the girl and she did not report me. She wondered why I suddenly stopped texting her, and we met as planned.

I took no action and about 2-3 weeks later my account was available again, so there must be a human-in-the-loop that reviews the blocked accounts. From what I read, they look at your IP (MAC?) address when you make a new account so if you are having trouble, even with a secondary cell phone number, you may want to try another computer.

Good luck. The fish are biting on DIA!Thanks, I got it working again on my Phone. Made a different profile and let my Phone not connect to my wifi.
thanks to you too sammon

Amadeuss
11-02-15, 19:11
I got in and out of DIA several times. But the whole procedure to re-register is simply annoying.

What are our options?

I did try Badoo. Good in some countries but not very sucesful in the PI.

FB is not an option as you never know when they syncronise all your contacts on your account. And one girl talking to the other is not an option in the PI.

FilipinaCupid. Heard good comments, but its not for free.

Cherryblossoms: quite annoying registration to make sure you are you.

What else?

Amadeuss
11-06-15, 17:47
What else?I may answer my own question:

Since a few days I am on "mingle2.com".

Its free, the database is smaller then on DIA, but out of 10 mails from me I got 5 answers within 24 hours. Which is better then on DIA and does not have those buxxxsxxit restrictions as the DIA-gnomes.

Anyone else got experience on that board?

George03
11-06-15, 18:35
I may answer my own question:

Since a few days I am on "mingle2.com".

Its free, the database is smaller then on DIA, but out of 10 mails from me I got 5 answers within 24 hours. Which is better then on DIA and does not have those buxxxsxxit restrictions as the DIA-gnomes.

Anyone else got experience on that board?Filipino Cupid is not free, but you can join for 1 month for about $20 US. You probably know already, but you can put up a profile, but can't contact the girls. But you can see who emails, is interested, etc.

Before my last trip, I posted a craigslist add a few weeks before the trip. No pics of me, not much other info, just saying I was going to be in town and wanted to meet someone for "fun", dinner, ect. I had about 15 replies, most of them sent photos when requested. Most of these looked like regular girls, pics from the office, etc. But as I said, I strongly implied what I was looking for. Anyway, I had to cut that trip short, so I didn't have time to meet up with any of them. Between all the internet sites, and freelance clubs, well, I need to get back soon!

JohnaCarson
11-09-15, 05:34
My experience has been unbelievable. In a one month period I contacted and was contacted by over one hundred girls and I arrange to meet four of them in a five day period of time. I told each one up front what I wanted and to my surprise more than twenty of them were happy to come to my hotel.

One was 47 and very horny I told her that I was booked up but she wanted to be the first one and came at midnight when I arrive and told her she has to go by six in the morning. She was incredible.

The second one showed up as agreed at ten am and stayed until the next morning early and would not leave me alone. She was 25. Very cute and very agreeable to everything. The third was an educated girl 34. Very exotic and a great lay.

The forth was 34 lived in a boarding house and I kept her for two days and will see her again. It is amazing how many of these women love sex with a white boy and one of them wanted to give her a baby.

I will go back often.

Canute
11-21-15, 13:01
Hi Johna,

You arranged to meet four girls in a five day period. Did these four girls all show up? Did you pay money to any of them? Thanks for the report.

My experience has been unbelievable. In a one month period I contacted and was contacted by over one hundred girls and I arrange to meet four of them in a five day period of time. I told each one up front what I wanted and to my surprise more than twenty of them were happy to come to my hotel.

One was 47 and very horny I told her that I was booked up but she wanted to be the first one and came at midnight when I arrive and told her she has to go by six in the morning. She was incredible.

The second one showed up as agreed at ten am and stayed until the next morning early and would not leave me alone. She was 25. Very cute and very agreeable to everything. The third was an educated girl 34. Very exotic and a great lay.

The forth was 34 lived in a boarding house and I kept her for two days and will see her again. It is amazing how many of these women love sex with a white boy and one of them wanted to give her a baby.

I will go back often.

Shrek5
01-12-16, 15:12
I have been on DIA for more than one year. I think I wrote 1000 mails if not even more. I took myself much time to be decent and make clear that I really like to meet.

And built up a kind of friendship.

Beside the whole pay sex sector I am really interested in meeting a nice women for a lasting relationship.

But.

It seems it doesn't work with DIA. I got plenty of replies. Most of them "Hi" or "How are you", even when I had written a long letter about myself and my intentions. I never.

Made it to a real meeting with a girl from DIA. Very often a promising mail exchange suddenly stopped and the girl vanished.

So now I ask myself if there's a real alternative. Does anyone knows a website where the profiles are real and where it is possible to make real friends?

Thank you.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Amanut
01-13-16, 03:10
I have been on DIA for more than one year. I think I wrote 1000 mails if not even more. I took myself much time to be decent and make clear that I really like to meet.

Beside the whole pay sex sector I am really interested in meeting a nice women for a lasting relationship.

But.

even when I had written a long letter about myself and my intentions. I never.

Made it to a real meeting with a girl from DIA. Very often a promising mail exchange suddenly stopped and the girl vanished.

Does anyone knows a website where the profiles are real and where it is possible to make real friends?

Thank you. Your trying too hard and too soon. If you are chatting more than two to four weeks before you come they are going to think you are just wasting their time. The same goes with writing a long letter. You are going to lose their attention span which is short. They receive hundreds of messages from men promising they will arrive but never do. If your going to drag out the messages they will just go in the delete folder.

I use DIA all the time. It works just fine for me. Those that look promising or I have met before I move to YM to maintain contact with. That is where you really find out who you are chatting with. Some I have kept contact with for years, but on YM, not DIA.

Sammon
01-13-16, 04:24

But.

It seems it doesn't work with DIA. I got plenty of replies. Most of them "Hi" or "How are you", even when I had written a long letter about myself and my intentions. I never.

So now I ask myself if there's a real alternative. Does anyone knows a website where the profiles are real and where it is possible to make real friends?

Thank you.

Lots of girls in DIA are looking for serious relationship only with their age group preferably Phi boys. Only desperately poor or older educated girls looking live in other countries will want to marry a older foreigner.

I have met many girls through DIA and still keep in touch with many. Of course my interest is purely sexual. Many have asked me to retire in Phi so that they can marry me. Sex with Phi girls is easy once they like you on chatting. They also know it is going to be short time relationship with some compensation and gifts.

I think if you are looking for serious relationship you need to travel to Phi often and try to develop one. Do not expect them to wait for you. Sex is natural for them and they will do it with local boys. Their attention span is short and they are not good conversationalists like western girls.

A monger in mongering website looking for serious relationship is rare. Even rarer is monger not straying even when he is in serious relationship.

Shrek5
01-15-16, 11:09
A monger in mongering website looking for serious relationship is rare. Even rarer is monger not straying even when he is in serious relationship.Thanks for the advice regarding DIA. It may be true that I put to much effort in my messages. I will try it with short messages only a few month before I visit the country.

X Man
01-31-16, 13:02
You've already received some good replies. Apparently, some of the paid sites offer more "serious" gals, than a free site like DIA. I've done well with DIA, as well as a paid site like Cherry Blossom. ID recommend getting a nice long list of ladies before you visit. I've never had my No. 1 target work out.

As for your "long letter", why don't you try different approaches. You don't want to sound "desperate". Keep it friendly and causal. Some of these girls are spending their extra pesos at an Internet cafe. And the connection is slow.

You'd get more advice, but you'd have to give more info about your situation. Maybe pm.

[QUOTE=Shrek5;1824967]I have been on DIA for more than one year. I think I wrote 1000 mails if not even more. I took myself much time to be decent and make clear that I really like to meet.

But.

Thank you.

++snip++

Sammon
01-31-16, 14:56
IMHO if you are really and I stress REALLY want to meet some girl for long time relationship- First consider your situation.

1. Are you going to settle in Philippines or is this going to be a long distance relationship?

If it is a long distance relationship it will not work. You can support, send money, send flowers, write long loving letters or whatever. The virile, hormone induced young girl is not going to keep her legs closed while waiting for your old dick or young dick. Her circle of friends want to party with local boys and she will do the same.

2. Are you looking for virgins or older females with kids? Both are high maintenance.

3. Are you going to support their extended family? It is part of psyche in many countries unlike western countries. Girl is obliged to support.

4. Are you going to be a perpetual ATM machine? If you start saying NO to her many demands she will look somewhere while conning you all the time.

5. Are you willing to have a kid or kids with her? It is an enormous responsibility.

6. Are you planning to take her to your country and live happily forever?

Young girl and an older man living together does not work very well in many western countries. Sooner or later she will stray.

All the girls irrespective of what dating site you are trying know all the above scenarios. Naturally they do not believe anything you say or promise. I have had very good relationship with many many DIA girls over the years. Supported some, had virgins etc. Many girls wanted to introduce their friends, cousins etc if I want serious relationship.

SEX is not taboo in PHi mindset unlike some closed societies. Girls may come across saying their family is is very strict but I have had fun with many girls who lie to their parents to be with me.

For me girl is a girl. Why pay money to dating sites to find one. Free site like DIA works fine for me to have fun. I have flown many girls from faraway provinces. Generally do not like to go their hometown with added pressure from them to meet their parents etc. I did that few times before. After introductions there is nothing common to talk about. Paid for dinner and drinks for whole extended family.

Just my opinion.

LukeSkywalker
02-26-16, 06:49
I have about 2 dozens girls, very good-looking, from 18 to 39, who agree to meet me in Manila. These girls seem to be so honest, loving and of course oozing of sex. I cannot wait to meet them.

I think they are nice, sweet, sexy and gentle like Mexican girls, due to their Catholic faith. I may be wrong, but I really like the Pinays with their pretty faces, being able to communicate and kid around with them in English.

I spent a week with a college student last time I was in the Phil. The sex with her, all bare back, was fabulous. The little girl was horny. Sometimes, in the middle of the night, she would caress my dick to wake it up, then get on top of me inserting it into her tight and wet pussy, and had her ways with me. Hehe.

Can't wait to be in The Phil again for the best GFE with these girls.

LukeSkywalker
03-07-16, 18:37
A few DIA girls, when heard that I will work and stay in Ermita and Malate, have commented that they are the red light district. I know of The LA Cafe, a few bars and a few discreet private houses in that area, but nothing as loud and in your face like Makati.

They said there are lots of bars, clubs and prostitute houses in that area and have generally negative feelings about it, which may makes it harder for them to come to me. They may be afraid to be lured into prostitution or slavery.

Looks like any area I stay at in Manila can be tagged with prostitution and red light district. So, what are the better addresses to make these girls feel more secured?

Pcpc1688
03-08-16, 00:12
A few DIA girls, when heard that I will work and stay in Ermita and Malate, have commented that they are the red light district. I know of The LA Cafe, a few bars and a few discreet private houses in that area, but nothing as loud and in your face like Makati.

They said there are lots of bars, clubs and prostitute houses in that area and have generally negative feelings about it, which may makes it harder for them to come to me. They may be afraid to be lured into prostitution or slavery.

Looks like any area I stay at in Manila can be tagged with prostitution and red light district. So, what are the better addresses to make these girls feel more secured?Makati and Ortigas are fine.

PC out.

Hutsori
03-08-16, 06:22

Looks like any area I stay at in Manila can be tagged with prostitution and red light district. So, what are the better addresses to make these girls feel more secured?Really not a Date in Asia question, so shame on you ;)

Yes, I know girls who stubbornly refuse to visit Malate and Ermita because it's "too dangerous" and they don't want to be viewed by the locals as prostitutes. Some girls want the finer things in life, and places like Makati and BCG are more upscale. This topic has been discussed and debated often, and it's one I rather enjoy. Here's a link to my comment of about a year ago re choosing the 'right' area, http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1001-General-Info&p=1695781&viewfull=1#post1695781.

Pcpc's comment that Ortigas is good too has merit, but if you intend to travel to LA Cafe and the other Malate / Ermita sights Ortigas is very far away.

Ej2208
04-11-16, 04:19
DIA closed my original account 3 months ago. I tried 5 different times to create a new DIA account in the last 2 months. The site will let me open account but will closes automatically after i open the account.

I used different pictures each time and one picture of a friend just to see if that is the problem but the system still closes the account automatically.

I even tried on a different computer. Has anyone had this issue before? Do anyone know a work around for this problem?

LukeSkywalker
04-11-16, 06:16
I had the same problem.

Perhaps logging in with a public WIFI will show a different IP address and you can start a new account?

DIA closed my original account 3 months ago. I tried 5 different times to create a new DIA account in the last 2 months. The site will let me open account but will closes automatically after i open the account.

I used different pictures each time and one picture of a friend just to see if that is the problem but the system still closes the account automatically.

I even tried on a different computer. Has anyone had this issue before? Do anyone know a work around for this problem?

Ms Account
04-11-16, 12:36
I even tried on a different computer. Has anyone had this issue before? Do anyone know a work around for this problem?We have dual DIA discussions in this thread and the chatmates thread. You used a different computer but was it using a different IP address ? As per my post in the chatmates thread they track for each account what IP addresses have been used to access each account and if you attempt to login to a new account from an IP address that was used to access the closed account your new account is closed as well.

LukeSkywalker
04-11-16, 15:44
I did not do any sexual talks or offering trades for sex or relationships. I only insult 1 rude, ugly, stupid woman. I kept trying to figure out why DIA canceled my account.

The second picture in my profile was of a well-known action movie star taken from the internet, to show similarities with my personality.

DIA probably has ways to search and match pictures, and did not like pics taken from the internet. So they canceled me.

Threadbare
04-11-16, 21:14
We have dual DIA discussions in this thread and the chatmates thread. You used a different computer but was it using a different IP address ? As per my post in the chatmates thread they track for each account what IP addresses have been used to access each account and if you attempt to login to a new account from an IP address that was used to access the closed account your new account is closed as well.I had the same problem a couple of years ago, don't know why the account was closed, though possibly talking about money. I tried using several "new" email address and ID but would not let me log in to the site. Eventually I was able to succeed using new random email ID, all done from an iPad (instead of windows computers) and that did the trick, and still works. Worth a try using a different O / S, maybe that gives a completely different IP address?

Ej2208
04-12-16, 06:46
I had the same problem a couple of years ago, don't know why the account was closed, though possibly talking about money. I tried using several "new" email address and ID but would not let me log in to the site. Eventually I was able to succeed using new random email ID, all done from an iPad (instead of windows computers) and that did the trick, and still works. Worth a try using a different O / S, maybe that gives a completely different IP address?I just tried with my Ipad and it did the same let me the open the account but automatically closed after I open the account. I will try from a public WIFI area.

AskeAske
04-25-16, 09:46
DIA closed my new account after 3 days. I was only chatting a little bit with 4 girls. Nothing about sex or meeting them. Who did DIA close my accaount?

I tried to make new account, but DIA will not accept my phonenumber (for confirmation). Is I banned forever?

D Cups
04-25-16, 14:37
I had many good years on DIA. They closed me once but then let me back on. Now they have closed me again. There is a way to get back on from a new email address and phone number but maybe it is not worth the trouble. A bunch of dummies work at DIA. I just pay for it at Filipina Cupid now. Not as large a pool but a better search function.

DIA closed my new account after 3 days. I was only chatting a little bit with 4 girls. Nothing about sex or meeting them. Who did DIA close my accaount?

I tried to make new account, but DIA will not accept my phonenumber (for confirmation). Is I banned forever?.

LukeSkywalker
04-25-16, 18:44
If you are staying in a hotel in Manila, using their WIFI, can you set up new DIA account, with new or old call signs and pics?

May be I should test it out with public computers or WIFI, may be at Starbucks. It's hard to find internet shops with public computers in the US. Everyone, including toddlers, have multiple PCs, lap tops and cheap tablets. They killed off internet shops.

Hutsori
04-26-16, 07:10
If you are staying in a hotel in Manila, using their WIFI, can you set up new DIA account, with new or old call signs and pics?

May be I should test it out with public computers or WIFI, may be at Starbucks. It's hard to find internet shops with public computers in the US. Everyone, including toddlers, have multiple PCs, lap tops and cheap tablets. They killed off internet shops.Perhaps. Don't reuse photos or a username from a banned account, use a new email account, and keep your profile message very clean and simple. DIA created a list of banned words and phrases, and it uses an automated system to police it. Context isn't considered. It's more than just "dirty words". Make no mention of one-night stand, money, etc. Have those conversations outside of DIA. Since DIA will text you a confirmation code that you must enter to activate your account make sure you have a clean number, i.e. one that was not used before. Picking up a new SIM is easy and cheap.

If you find that you're still being blocked then it's likely DIA is able to detect the unique hardware identifier of your mobile or computer, e.g. the MAC address on a computer's network card. Threadbare's comment suggests DIA captures unique hardware info. An Internet cafe may be a work around; I write "may" because the computer there may have been banned.

My most recent and current DIA account was banned after 3 months of no problems. I emailed the admin, provided an exact copy of the message that put me in the sin bin (I typed it in a text editor, and not one word was changed), and my account was reactivated.

Here is the message DIA sent me.

Well.... you tried to omit our filters by obfuscating something that you suspected would be trapped. Our spam filters are far from perfect, but they are not *that* "dumb". And they do of course crack down even harder when it is detected that someone is trying to circumvent them (as this is clearly done very intentionally/calculated).
We have reopened your profile...

You'll see that they don't mention what was violating the code of conduct. They state I was "obfuscating something", and since my ban was almost immediately implemented after sending the message it had to have been done automagically. If a filter is created with the intent to detect "circumventing" that filter will likely misunderstand context and nuance.

Captain Solo
04-26-16, 15:48
Thanks for your reply.

My profile had a well-known pic of a Star Wars actor. DIA probably has software that checks the pics. I emailed the site, but don't know if they would reconsider.

Following are causes for DIA 's cancellations:

Your profile / account has been closed.

Why is my profile closed?

It's probably because you have done one or more of the following:

Behaved rudely.

Used profanities, offensive, dirty or sex (ual) language / topic.

Asked for money.

Offered or sent money (If no one ever offers / sends money, no one will ever ask for money.).

Offered prostitution / escort services or sought prostitutes / escorts.

Neglected to report / flag certain offenses to us (in our site reporting certain offenses is mandatory).

Created more than one profile.

Uploaded a photo that was not of yourself, or your photo was inappropriate.

Child in photo (even your own child / children or yourself as a child is not allowed).

Identity Theft / Impersonation or in any other way created a fake profile with false information.

Spammed by sending the same message to many different members.

Advertising and / or linking to other sites.

Made false complaints about other members.

Discriminated other members for their sexual orientation.

In any other way violated our terms of use.

Perhaps. Don't reuse photos or a username from a banned account, use a new email account, and keep your profile message very clean and simple. DIA created a list of banned words and phrases, and it uses an automated system to police it. Context isn't considered. It's more than just "dirty words". Make no mention of one-night stand, money, etc. Have those conversations outside of DIA. Since DIA will text you a confirmation code that you must enter to activate your account make sure you have a clean number, i.e. one that was not used before. Picking up a new SIM is easy and cheap.

If you find that you're still being blocked then it's likely DIA is able to detect the unique hardware identifier of your mobile or computer, e.g. the MAC address on a computer's network card. Threadbare's comment suggests DIA captures unique hardware info. An Internet cafe may be a work around; I write "may" because the computer there may have been banned..

Hutsori
04-28-16, 08:35
Thanks for your reply.

My profile had a well-known pic of a Star Wars actor. DIA probably has software that checks the pics. I emailed the site, but don't know if they would reconsider.

I think you're screwed in that case. Everyone knows Chewbacca.

Macho Dik
09-26-16, 09:02
I have contacted some DIA girl and they willing to stay the night with me at my room, out of the present 5 girls I contacted only one have priced me at php 6,000 for the night. Questions, will this be safe to be with them? I mean will it not be some sort of set up later when inside my room that their BF or supose husband suddenly appeared and asking for some money in retrun for being with their suspose wife or GF?

Anyone to share their experience with DIA GIRL? I feel they are easy to be hook up, that make me feel this may be some girls that really looking for sex business using this site?

Cheers,

MD.

FreebieFan
09-26-16, 09:44
I have contacted some DIA girl and they willing to stay the night with me at my room, out of the present 5 girls I contacted only one have priced me at php 6,000 for the night. Questions, will this be safe to be with them? I mean will it not be some sort of set up later when inside my room that their BF or supose husband suddenly appeared and asking for some money in retrun for being with their suspose wife or GF?

Anyone to share their experience with DIA GIRL? I feel they are easy to be hook up, that make me feel this may be some girls that really looking for sex business using this site?

Cheers,

MD.You have several choices. You can buy and hope it will go ok. You can buy and chicken out and watch porn. You can stay home. I can't think of any other alternatives.

Every day in Philippines literally thousands of mongers get naked with ladies, up and down the length of the country. 99.99 of the time nothing goes wrong at all. All get happy.

Sure meteorites might fall, ISIS might let off mustard gas in Rockwell, D30 may declare all non filipinos must leave the country immediately, there maybe giant sunspots. Or none of this happens and a good time is had.

Figure out if you are comfortable to be the 99.99% or not. The choice is yours.

Chocha Monger
09-26-16, 12:02

Cheers,

MD.These are all question for the girls and your friendly Filipino policeman. We have no basis to tell you that it is safe and the boyfriend / husband will not show up to give you a beating and demand payment because you fucked his wife and loosed up her pussy, etc. This is a high risk hobby and bad things happen to horny sex tourists sometimes. It is up to you to determine if a particular girl seems dodgy and take appropriate precautions. If you are scared to roll the dice then stick to the bars. It is quite simple really. Yes. Some of the girls on DIA are prostitutes. The girl told you her fee for fucking you is 6,000 pesos. If you do not pay her, she will not fuck you. I think this is a clear indication that she is a prostitute and not looking to fuck you for love or good looks.

You may feel that they are easy to hook up based on your online communication, reality is entirely different. Most will not meet with you when you arrive in country for any number of reasons. Some are not really girls and are really chicks with dicks. Surprises can and do happen back in your hotel room.

Our experiences may not be relevant to what you will experience. Each person has different skill sets and levels of intuition making individual experiences highly variable. In my case, the girl actually brought along a friendly policeman and did not tell me about it until she arrived. I was not really happy about it and let her know that I did not appreciate the ambush. However, I did what any guy with a brain would have done. I was very, very generous and the policeman went away. The girl then delivered everything she promised. So, it ended well for me. If you are the hysterical and stingy type it might not go so well for you.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, I recommend being extremely polite, address the policeman as "kuya" and have lots of blue notes on hand. Trying to runaway or getting belligerent is not recommended.

CallSign Papa
09-26-16, 13:50
Anyone to share their experience with DIA GIRL?.6 K is a lot to pay even for a freelancer unless she's top quality (and you most definitely will not know that until she arrives at your door). For a student or office worker who is looking to make a little extra on the side I would start at 2 K plus taxi / dinner and go no higher than 4 K.

As for risk, who the hell knows. Be careful and cautious, don't give out your hotel name until the day you meet, don't give your room number ever. Either meet them in a nearby coffee shop or the lobby because once they're in the room you're committed to the deal. If they show up and disappoint you, they can be compensated at a much reduced rate and sent on their way (if you're a soppy sod like me).

Macho Dik
09-27-16, 01:29
6 K is a lot to pay even for a freelancer unless she's top quality (and you most definitely will not know that until she arrives at your door). For a student or office worker who is looking to make a little extra on the side I would start at 2 K plus taxi / dinner and go no higher than 4 K.

As for risk, who the hell knows. Be careful and cautious, don't give out your hotel name until the day you meet, don't give your room number ever. Either meet them in a nearby coffee shop or the lobby because once they're in the room you're committed to the deal. If they show up and disappoint you, they can be compensated at a much reduced rate and sent on their way (if you're a soppy sod like me).

These are all question for the girls and your friendly Filipino policeman. We have no basis to tell you that it is safe and the boyfriend / husband will not show up to give you a beating and demand payment because you fucked his wife and loosed up her pussy, etc. This is a high risk hobby and bad things happen to horny sex tourists sometimes. It is up to you to determine if a particular girl seems dodgy and take appropriate precautions. If you are scared to roll the dice then stick to the bars. It is quite simple really. Yes. Some of the girls on DIA are prostitutes. The girl told you her fee for fucking you is 6,000 pesos. If you do not pay her, she will not fuck you. I think this is a clear indication that she is a prostitute and not looking to fuck you for love or good looks.

You may feel that they are easy to hook up based on your online communication, reality is entirely different. Most will not meet with you when you arrive in country for any number of reasons. Some are not really girls and are really chicks with dicks. Surprises can and do happen back in your hotel room.

Our experiences may not be relevant to what you will experience. Each person has different skill sets and levels of intuition making individual experiences highly variable. In my case, the girl actually brought along a friendly policeman and did not tell me about it until she arrived. I was not really happy about it and let her know that I did not appreciate the ambush. However, I did what any guy with a brain would have done. I was very, very generous and the policeman went away. The girl then delivered everything she promised. So, it ended well for me. If you are the hysterical and stingy type it might not go so well for you.

If you find yourself in a similar situation, I recommend being extremely polite, address the policeman as "kuya" and have lots of blue notes on hand. Trying to runaway or getting belligerent is not recommended.Thanks CP and CM for those valuable advise. I will be careful and not letting my small head take the control.

Yeah I feel she is asking php 6000 is way too high and she even send me message asking if I have used phone? She claim she works at the mall as receptionist, I think I dump all this idea with DIA girls and stick with LAC and bars girls.

Cheers,

MD.

LukeSkywalker
11-19-16, 20:30
Any bro knows how to reactivate DIA account?

I emailed a bunch of girls in Craigslist and none replied. WTF?

Would be very nice to find student for all night companies for 2000 to 4000 pesos. Any bros have any suggestions?

Manfield04
11-20-16, 07:00
I would suggest you to put an ad in Craigslist with your requirements, may be someone will respond.

BTW, my DIA account was also deactivated as I didn't use it for a long period. I had to open a new account.

Any bro knows how to reactivate DIA account? I emailed a bunch of girls in Craigslist and none replied. WTF? Would be very nice to find student for all night companies for 2000 to 4000 pesos. Any bros have any suggestions?

Wazoo
04-06-17, 20:56
I received interest from a Filipina but they profile didn't excite me that much. She just begged to talk with me on skype, so I finally agreed. As soon as I gave her my address, I got a call instead of a message. As soon as I clicked to answer, I saw a gorgeous girl dancing naked. She went on to give me a woody-inducing show without even asking for money. So of course I watched. Afterwards she said that she really needed pesos and asked me to help. As we chatted it became clear that she didn't have a clue what she was doing. She had no idea how to transfer funds, no bank account, no paypal. I felt sorry for her so walked her through the basics. I told her not to use Paypal unless she had a bank account to link to. Sure enough, she called back a few days later. She got a Paypal set up anyway. She had several thousand pesos in it but no way to get the cash out. She offered a longer, more explicit show if I would help out. I agreed.

A few days later, my skype rings. It's a different filipina this time, but equally hot. It's her sister. She already is naked rubbing herself with a dildo. Same offer--free show if I exchange her paypal.

A few days later, my skype rings. This time my eyes nearly fell out of my head. It's the 19 year old niece. She has the biggest, most luscious hooters I've ever seen on a petite Filipina. She's already dancing naked as I answer. "Please sir. Help me like auntie." OK then.

Just now skype rings ago. It's the auntie of the first one, who happens to be only 27. She has a dancer's lean body and some fantastic moves. Same deal.

I think I struck the mother load here. This is the hottest family I think I've ever seen! All of them with different looks and body types, but each in their own way a complete 10. Not sure if they are actually blood relatives or just one of those typical loosely related Filipino households. All of them have promised to meet me when I'm there in person soon. I've learned to take "I promise" with a grain of salt, but I've already had 4 great shows with very little actual cost to me. I would just add a small tip on top of the amount I am exchanging.

See pics in the Pictures thread.

NewbSter1
06-10-17, 13:45
But it seems it doesn't work with DIA. I got plenty of replies. Most of them "Hi" or "How are you", even when I had written a long letter about myself and my intentions. I never.
So now I ask myself if there's a real alternative. Does anyone knows a website where the profiles are real and where it is possible to make real friends?I met my significant other on filcupid. Her profile is real, she's real, she's a college grad (teacher). I didn't write to her much. I was in her city for work, met her, we hit it off and have been together ever since. I also have a filipina friend who's very serious about a real relationship and extremely intelligent. She has written long letters and exchanges to guys on dating sites but the guy is always a flake. So I guess it goes both ways. Just keep at it I think. Eventually you'll find what you are looking for.

SaltyPete
06-11-17, 13:59
I met my significant other on filcupid. Her profile is real, she's real, she's a college grad (teacher). I didn't write to her much. I was in her city for work, met her, we hit it off and have been together ever since. I also have a filipina friend who's very serious about a real relationship and extremely intelligent. She has written long letters and exchanges to guys on dating sites but the guy is always a flake. So I guess it goes both ways. Just keep at it I think. Eventually you'll find what you are looking for.I think a lot of girls on DIA can not speak English. Perhaps that is what "Simple" means in their headers. Long letters are a waste of time on them. Honestly, I am not sure what the point of DIA is. I've never had much success there, definitely nothing I wanted a second date with. My tip. If a DIA girl wants your Skype / Viber right off the bat, she is just going to ask for money since they can't discuss money on DIA without software blocking them.

If you are looking for simple hook-ups, try PinayLove. I will agree that Filipino Cupid girls are generally more serious. Don't forget about AsianDating, run by the same folks as FC but a subscription lets you chat to girls throughout Asia (including the Philippines).

Member #1088
06-15-17, 15:31
I received interest from a Filipina but they profile didn't excite me that much. She just begged to talk with me on skype, so I finally agreed. As soon as I gave her my address, I got a call instead of a message. As soon as I clicked to answer, I saw a gorgeous girl dancing naked. She went on to give me a woody-inducing show without even asking for money. So of course I watched. Afterwards she said that she really needed pesos and asked me to help. As we chatted it became clear that she didn't have a clue what she was doing. She had no idea how to transfer funds, no bank account, no paypal. I felt sorry for her so walked her through the basics. I told her not to use Paypal unless she had a bank account to link to. Sure enough, she called back a few days later. She got a Paypal set up anyway. She had several thousand pesos in it but no way to get the cash out. She offered a longer, more explicit show if I would help out. I agreed.

A few days later, my skype rings. It's a different filipina this time, but equally hot. It's her sister. She already is naked rubbing herself with a dildo. Same offer--free show if I exchange her paypal.

A few days later, my skype rings. This time my eyes nearly fell out of my head. It's the 19 year old niece. She has the biggest, most luscious hooters I've ever seen on a petite Filipina. She's already dancing naked as I answer. "Please sir. Help me like auntie." OK then.

Just now skype rings ago. It's the auntie of the first one, who happens to be only 27. She has a dancer's lean body and some fantastic moves. Same deal.

I think I struck the mother load here. This is the hottest family I think I've ever seen! All of them with different looks and body types, but each in their own way a complete 10. Not sure if they are actually blood relatives or just one of those typical loosely related Filipino households. All of them have promised to meet me when I'm there in person soon. I've learned to take "I promise" with a grain of salt, but I've already had 4 great shows with very little actual cost to me. I would just add a small tip on top of the amount I am exchanging.

See pics in the Pictures thread.I have a similar experience with four sisters. The oldest 25. All still in college. I helped the oldest sister and it became the whole family affair due to their needs for school. No dildo although, they were all virgin. The key word there is "were virgin" when I meet them and help them understand their body pleasure via cam. Each one of them tried it out with a local after a while. They wanted to know the experience in real. Is too bad I didn't have a chance to go there, maybe I would have given the real thing in person. Sigh.

Found first sister in DIA. I cut it off with all of them, due to budget limits. , it got a bit over my budget for 4 sisters at the same time. Sisters were between 8-10 in looks. One of them even was a contest in a beauty contest. She got 2nd place.

I deleted all of their pics / vdo as I do when I finish with a friend from DIA.

Member #1088
07-03-17, 20:34
Any bro knows how to reactivate DIA account?

I emailed a bunch of girls in Craigslist and none replied. WTF?

Would be very nice to find student for all night companies for 2000 to 4000 pesos. Any bros have any suggestions?Similar question. I am using a new email, new phone number, new pic, very simple and innocent profile, I didn't get to send one single message before I was banned. Does they track the IP? Or they have cookies left in the computer?

NicolaNewman
08-16-17, 08:17
I have met a lot of people before from Date in Asia. Not a fan right now. I enjoy Tinder more.

D Cups
08-16-17, 15:26
Hi Wazoo, how much did you sent them each time, please?

I think I struck the mother load here. already had 4 great shows with very little actual cost to me. I would just add a small tip on top of the amount I am exchanging.

Gentleman Travel
09-18-17, 04:17
So I think I am reading there that PinayLove is the best web-site for hook-ups, as opposed to LTR?

I will be in small city in northern Luzon, with a decent sized university.

I think my best strategy is to try to find college girls for "sponsorship" for a week or two, thus using financial incentives although not necessarily a "pro".

So PinayLove is my best options? Does WeChat work for this (sorry, not familiar with WeChat operational model)? Do Filipinas use Tinder?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Blanquiceleste
09-18-17, 10:32
So I think I am reading there that PinayLove is the best web-site for hook-ups, as opposed to LTR?

I will be in small city in northern Luzon, with a decent sized university.

I think my best strategy is to try to find college girls for "sponsorship" for a week or two, thus using financial incentives although not necessarily a "pro".

So PinayLove is my best options? Does WeChat work for this (sorry, not familiar with WeChat operational model)? Do Filipinas use Tinder?

Enquiring minds want to know!In my opinion, The Philippines is one of the most evolved markets in the use of technology for finding ONS, FWB, BF, Spouse, HoneyKo etc. So here goes:

DIA. Date in Asia. Very popular, but more used to find regular women to date. They have a fairly stringent policy on what content can be posted in chats. But with effort you can find some gems here.

PinaLove. This is the Filipino version of Thia Friendly. While the Thai version is A1, the Pinay version isn't that great in delivering the goods.

Filipino Cupid. This is probably the most popular dating site. I have had remarkable success using this site.

Seeking Arrangement. If you want Univ type girls and you are prepared to be a high roller, then this is the place for you. However, I am not sure you will find girls in the remote provinces through this site. It is more popular among city girls who know what they are worth.

Then there are apps like Tinder, WeChat, Badoo, Skout, Tagged, etc. These are useful only for instant booty calls. I have tried pipelining through these apps as well, using a fake GPS provider, but the interest from girls die out as soon as you tell them you will arrive in two weeks.

Hope this helps. Have a good trip.

Member #4566
09-22-17, 21:09
Are you quite sure that you watched a live performance and not one that was taped that they play for every sucker who takes the bait?

A few days later, my skype rings. It's a different filipina this time, but equally hot. It's her sister. She already is naked rubbing herself with a dildo. Same offer--free show if I exchange her paypal..

Gentleman Travel
09-28-17, 04:07
In my opinion, The Philippines is one of the most evolved markets in the use of technology for finding ONS, FWB, BF, Spouse, HoneyKo etc. So here goes:

DIA. Date in Asia. Very popular, but more used to find regular women to date. They have a fairly stringent policy on what content can be posted in chats. But with effort you can find some gems here.

PinaLove. This is the Filipino version of Thia Friendly. While the Thai version is A1, the Pinay version isn't that great in delivering the goods.

Filipino Cupid. This is probably the most popular dating site. I have had remarkable success using this site.I have been on Pinalove for a week now and find it marginally useful. I am still a free member, so my usage is restricted, plus I look like a cheap bastard to any ambitious girl, but I will probably play this site a little bit, and will have to decide whether to pony up for a real membership. I also joined FilipinoCupid (again, still free at this stage) and it is much more productive. I have well over 100 girls messaging me, but of course I cannot read any of their messages without paying. Half the messages are obviously no good (too old, wrong location) but the other half might be possible.

But I am still 2 months away from coming, so much too early to work on qualifying prospects. I knew this, but wanted to get a feel for the web-sites. Now I need to shut down my profile and be patient until I am closer to my travel time. But nice to know FC will present many reasonable prospects. Plus it is easy to see now what some of you are saying about identifying the pros.

So I will probably join Filipino Cupid when the time comes and maybe Pinalove as well, but possibly not. They just don't have a lot of active members in the small city I will be in.

Blanquiceleste
09-28-17, 05:12
I also joined FilipinoCupid (again, still free at this stage) and it is much more productive. I have well over 100 girls messaging me, but of course I cannot read any of their messages without paying. Half the messages are obviously no good (too old, wrong location) but the other half might be possible.Sorry to bust your bubble, but that is plain and simple marketing. These girls are not actually messaging anyone. The website engine draws up matches based on your profile and randomly throws them at you in the form of messages. Sure, there might a 10% chance of success from those messages, but the real value is when you pay a month's membership and start proactively engaging chicks.

Gentleman Travel
10-01-17, 16:54
Sorry to bust your bubble, but that is plain and simple marketing. These girls are not actually messaging anyone. The website engine draws up matches based on your profile and randomly throws them at you in the form of messages. Sure, there might a 10% chance of success from those messages, but the real value is when you pay a month's membership and start proactively engaging chicks.Ha, ha! Yeah, I didn't know exactly how it worked, but if you start getting a bunch of messages within minutes of signing up you have to figure either it is a very eager pro, scanning the newbie list, or a bot.

Okay, so I perhaps not quite the awesome catch my 200 messages would imply. But still I think there are a lot more live prospects on Cupid than on Pinalove, at least in my limited geographic area.

Amadeuss
08-10-18, 00:28
Similar question. I am using a new email, new phone number, new pic, very simple and innocent profile, I didn't get to send one single message before I was banned. Does they track the IP? Or they have cookies left in the computer?They track your computer footprint and e-mail adress, not only the IP. Cleaning cookies does not help.

If you have an Android phone, new number, new mail adress, never used on DIA, then you can get in.

BUT: watch thoroghly what you type. Any wrong word and you are out again.

Pinalove is much more easy in this regards. No control on the contens you write and free also. All the paid-sites are not better.

VictorHugo99
12-04-18, 17:20
Hi Blanquiceleste,

I am in agreement with the choice of college girls through DIA.

At least, it eliminates the issues of baby, child, extended extended family needs.

The down side is that they tend to be in need of specific coaching to become better in intimacy related activities. Whereas the milfs tend to be better, without need of coaching, IMHO.

Vic.

QUOTE=Blanquiceleste;2085416]In my opinion, The Philippines is one of the most evolved markets in the use of technology for finding ONS, FWB, BF, Spouse, HoneyKo etc. So here goes:

BrainDrain
02-01-19, 07:11
Had an elaborate scammer thinking they had me on the hook today. Filipino supposedly broken with her BF but she still had the ticket to Sydney, so she would still travel and arrive next Wednesday. Blah blah blah will meet me, stay with me, needs a place as nothing arranged, not even any luggage. Sent me copies of "her" Cebu Pacific itin, Australian tourist visa and her passport face page. Conversation was fine, seemed an actual Filipino with slightly poor grammar etc.

When I had received the flight itin they had included the booking reference which allowed me to quickly check with the CP website and see that the flight booking had been cancelled. It was dated Jan 31st (yesterday), so I think they purchased it online with a dodgy credit card, got the flight itin issued then CP cancelled it due to non payment.

With everything set for her arrival, all I had to do was help her with some transport money from Bulacan to MNL T3 plus some money for luggage. P1 k for transport. What a joke.

It was the first time I had seen such an elaborate scam with legit documents. Presumably the docs they sent were not in the name of the scammer.

I don't think any ISG member would fall for it but for sure there will be a few unhappy guys waiting at Sydney airport next Wednesday.

BD.

Epictus
02-02-19, 11:01
Haven't used DIA here in a few years.

The news is not good.

At least 50% scammers. Nearly half flakes when trying to meet. Response rate is high but out of 100 responses, about 1 will actually meet. Another 5 will waver and eventually flake. At least 10% will post "Hi" to whatever question you ask.

Things have changed so much that I do better on USA dating sites. Not in terms of the response but in terms of those you actually meet.

In person approaches don't work well here either. Things have really changed. I'm in the Philippines now. Looks like a sellers market much like western countries. Not much like the past.

I find it hard to believe too when I look back on what I'm writing but it's true.

I did find some young and attractive women with a great deal of effort but all were way below average sexually. Not really worth my time.

CodeName47
02-02-19, 11:44
Ha, ha! Yeah, I didn't know exactly how it worked, but if you start getting a bunch of messages within minutes of signing up you have to figure either it is a very eager pro, scanning the newbie list, or a bot.

Okay, so I perhaps not quite the awesome catch my 200 messages would imply. But still I think there are a lot more live prospects on Cupid than on Pinalove, at least in my limited geographic area.I am using Indonesian Cupid and Filipino Cupid. They do have some bots / real peoples replying just to get you into membership. However, I find the system to be very effective after that honey moon period is over. It usually lasts for a week.

I suggest you to try platinum membership and try for a month. It is a PITA if you are new to these things. But it works way better than DIA. I find that Indonesian Cupid girls are true to their age and tech savvy than these Filipino cupid. Loads of 40 years old pretending to be 18 years in Filipino cupid.

I am planing for my April trip to both Indonesia, and Philippines. I find it very easy and simple in Jakarta to get a date with no strings attached / no dramas.

PedroMorales
02-02-19, 14:24
What a joke. It was the first time I had seen such an elaborate scam with legit documents. Presumably the docs they sent were not in the name of the scammer.

I don't think any ISG member would fall for it but for sure there will be a few unhappy guys waiting at Sydney airport next Wednesday.

BD.Seems a lot of work and not how the scammer should play it. It seems more the ploy to hit a few guys really hard for big bucks rather than hit many for a few pesos at a time.

The golden rule is never send money, though I did send $100 once to help a legit chick out.

Imagine meeting a piece of meat in your own country and giving them $$ on credit. I had a workman try this with me once and then I knew that age had made me a mark. I ended up having to sort that guy out in a big way and we don't need stress like that.

No money until we see the merchandise. I went to take some turkey out of a butcher's freezer but he stopped me telling me they were $100 a piece. I'm not going to give him money until I maul the meat. Why should the Philippines be any different? They sit in Internet cafes pretending they have no work. Tell them to go on LiveJasmin.

Sammon
02-02-19, 18:35

The news is not good.

At least 50% scammers. Nearly half flakes when trying to meet. Response rate is high but out of 100 responses, about 1 will actually meet. Another 5 will waver and eventually flake. At least 10% will post "Hi" to whatever question you ask.

Things have changed so much that I do better on USA dating sites. Not in terms of the response but in terms of those you actually meet.

In person approaches don't work well here either. Things have really changed. I'm in the Philippines now. Looks like a sellers market much like western countries. Not much like the past.

I find it hard to believe too when I look back on what I'm writing but it's true.

I did find some young and attractive women with a great deal of effort but all were way below average sexually. Not really worth my time.Most of successes are from DIA. In fact all of them. There is a trick to get what you want. Ignore their profile, I do not even bother to read them. Also I ignore most of their ramblings and just get to the point. In order to avoid getting locked out I take the conversation to Skype or other. There it is easy to get to the point. Money and stay issues are discussed and get together is arranged and fun had. Initially all of them come across as girls building castles in the air and day old virgins but almost all of them are willing to have fun if you play it right. I find lots of them are honest real girls looking for happy life but will settle for friendship and repeat service. Many ladyboys are there trying to scam but if you ask directly they do admit.

I have met and had lots of fun with many young girls and many are very good in bed ready to please. I look for GFE. So much so I do not like stinky pussies of bar girls, their attitude. And also fuck and run mentality. Cost wise it is much cheaper with DIA girls.

Have taken vacations with many and they were good.

Yes, it is true some bail out but is partly their choice. They might have found better prospects. Like wise I have left many girls hanging because I found somebody better. It is part of dating. Even here in USA some girls have dumped me and I have dumped some after making plans. No difference in DIA. You take good with the bad. I'am not offering castles and they soon find out it is just another date and fun. Some do fall in love like anywhere but what to do. I am there to sample many.

Engine Driver
02-03-19, 09:10
Some do fall in love like anywhere but what to do. I am there to sample many.Nice post Sammon. I had to resort to ghosting recently to get rid a chick whom I connected with on WeChat. I felt pretty bad about it. We'd been chatting since late November, but had never met. Very pretty and not a working girl, although I reckon she'd been with a few foreigners before. I was cultivating her to meet on my next trip as I think she would have been a keeper. She was well and truly falling in love so it was time to pull the plug.

Albert9989
02-03-19, 11:27
Most of successes are from DIA. In fact all of them. There is a trick to get what you want. Ignore their profile, I do not even bother to read them. Also I ignore most of their ramblings and just get to the point. In order to avoid getting locked out I take the conversation to Skype or other. There it is easy to get to the point. Money and stay issues are discussed and get together is arranged and fun had. Initially all of them come across as girls building castles in the air and day old virgins but almost all of them are willing to have fun if you play it right. I find lots of them are honest real girls looking for happy life but will settle for friendship and repeat service. Many ladyboys are there trying to scam but if you ask directly they do admit.

I have met and had lots of fun with many young girls and many are very good in bed ready to please. I look for GFE. So much so I do not like stinky pussies of bar girls, their attitude. And also fuck and run mentality. Cost wise it is much cheaper with DIA girls.

Have taken vacations with many and they were good.

Yes, it is true some bail out but is partly their choice. They might have found better prospects. Like wise I have left many girls hanging because I found somebody better. It is part of dating. Even here in USA some girls have dumped me and I have dumped some after making plans. No difference in DIA. You take good with the bad. I'am not offering castles and they soon find out it is just another date and fun. Some do fall in love like anywhere but what to do. I am there to sample many.Totally agreed with you, I do exactly the same way with DIA, and it worked very well. I don't like also the clubs and WG, so here I could find real GFE but I always stay very clear on what I expect, only some time together, nothing more, and when they accept this thne its really wondeful time we can spend together. And they all know that I can meet other girls too.

PedroMorales
02-03-19, 13:17
I like how most profiles always have words of wisdom, the types one might find in a school primer, eg, : Riches are not measured in material goods but in the jewels of the soul. My favourites are laong the lines of "I am not a scammer" very like Is the Pope a Catholic?

Acejack
02-03-19, 14:16
I go harder on the exclusive thing as I am not looking to share but once I leave its welcome to Dumpsville. Population YOU. Phillipino girls are realistic but I try to let them live the dream while I can.

BrainDrain
02-08-19, 06:07
Nice post Sammon. I had to resort to ghosting recently to get rid a chick whom I connected with on WeChat. I felt pretty bad about it. We'd been chatting since late November, but had never met. Very pretty and not a working girl, although I reckon she'd been with a few foreigners before. I was cultivating her to meet on my next trip as I think she would have been a keeper. She was well and truly falling in love so it was time to pull the plug.Thanks for sharing this. It's a real pain when that happens as you also have to trash a few other connections.

I had one good profile for a few years then decided that I need to trash it based on a particular EE cup Filipino. Last week I installed snapchat and somehow it identified that she was a possible contact. As long as we are using social media, those evil people will try and "reconnect with your friends".

BD.

TurdyCurdyOne
02-09-19, 04:49

The news is not good.

At least 50% scammers. Nearly half flakes when trying to meet. Response rate is high but out of 100 responses, about 1 will actually meet. Another 5 will waver and eventually flake. At least 10% will post "Hi" to whatever question you ask.The moron admins on DIA screwed it up. They not only made a TON of ENEMIES by banning and deleting people for no reason other than they did not act exactly like the prude admins of the site want.

Then they got rid of all the woman profiles of women looking for fun. And all the pic of their bodies, face shots only mostly, nothing sexy.

Cannot even tell if the girl is fat or has tits. Profiles are all the same, vacuous, BS and lies.

I got past all their BS requirements to register (took some time and effort) and found it was not even worth the effort.

Mostly now there are flaky girls who think their snatch is made of gold and want to be treated like a princess. Lots of fugly ones too.

The website is still free and works well, but the admins there a aholes, there is no freedom and the quality and attitudes of the girls are not much different from the cr*ap you get in the USA.

Just a weak shadow of it's past glory. In the past they still had a lot of scammers and ladyboys, but at least you could find sexy girls wanting to have fun. Now it's bad attitude and flake time.

Sad.

Cuba Tourist
03-10-19, 07:41
I am returning to the Philippines after several years absence. I am still using my same date in Asia account. The last several days have been going on there and sending messages like crazy. The response has been overwhelming. Despite hours of responding, I still have 70 unread messages. There does appear to be a lot more ladyboys than before but maybe I'm just more discerning and able to pick them out better.

There's definitely less highly attractive women. There used to be tons of really really pretty girls and now sometimes I have to scroll three or four pages just to find one. I'm not sure why that should be since presumably photography has made it easier to create a beautiful photo in the last 10 years so more girls should be able to produce top shelf photos. So I have to presume that this is because a lot more of them are actually ugly.

There's a lot more single mothers so that's bad as well and a lot of them want to send photos of them with their child or children. I have to resist the urge to tell them that I just want to fuck them and they should leave their children out of this. Obviously they're looking for a foreign guy who wants to support their child.

I started 18 to 25 and then I started to pick some of the photos that they display at the bottom of a profile. I ended up moving into the 28 to 35 age range and I thought it would be easier. This turned out not to be the case. Much more of the older women start a challenging me right away. They wanted to know exactly how old I was how many times have been to the Philippines and especially how I could prove that I was serious and not just interested in as they call it fun. Because there are so many responses it's easy enough to just terminate these discussions. But as result I went back to looking at the younger group.

There's also less working students usually University of Cebu students who are there on scholarship and have to work 15 or 20 hours a week as part of the arrangement pair this was very good because they were bright and intellectually interested but still needed money. I haven't seen barely any like that although I'm sure there are few who just didn't announce that.

I've learned to just keep the conversation simple and direct. They like a compliment such as you have a nice smile. They want to know that you're coming as in I'm coming to Cebu next month. They want to know that you have resources as in I'm planning to stay in a nice hotel and they don't want to be told that you're going to be a butterfly. I put in a few things to make it clear that any serious relationship is way down the road and that I'm looking for someone sensuous but I don't rub it in their face.

They really should separate out the ladyboys somehow. I find myself scanning the photos carefully to try to figure out who's who. Apparently this is a problem for the women as well. One woman wrote in her profile I'm not a ladyboy. It's very hard to tell. Most of the really super attractive women turn out to be ladyboys. Most of the ladyboys appear to identify themselves as such in the profile so it's not a huge problem but it makes the whole process less enjoyable and probably annoys everybody.

The administrators seem to have lightened up a little bit. Last time they would only let you send the same message for five times and then they would stop letting you email messages and say you have to send unique messages. This didn't make any sense because if it was an initial message you don't know if the woman is even going to read it so there's no point in personalizing it. They've stopped that and now you can send the same message to your heart's content.

They are also our little bit less sensitive about what you say. I'm pretty careful not to say anything to explicit about money or sex but once in a while something slips through. 10 years ago they banned me briefly for saying a few things that were really entirely innocent. Now I said something a little bit more explicit about money by accident and they didn't seem to take any notice.

I don't know if there be any particular benefit in trying a different website. This one is easy to use and I know how it works. There seems to be a good selection certainly a lot and I've been getting plenty of phone numbers. The quality is not so good. There's almost nobody there who's middle class and bright. There's not that many that are that pretty. But I am not sure that I'll find either of those things on any other website either. But if people think that a different website actually would produce a better batch of candidates I would not be adverse to try.

PedroMorales
03-10-19, 09:16
I am returning to the Philippines after several years absence. I am still using my same date in Asia account. .
The moron admins on DIA screwed it up. Sad.Thanks for the reports. DIA's model is obviously setting up relationships and they are weeding out folk who post here and the women folk posting here look for. I'd imagine the ladyboys have every imaginable app opened to maximise business. The women we might look for are long gone from DIA.

One thing about age. The Jolibee and Red Horse diet is not good for women wanting to keep a trim figure.

Sammon
03-10-19, 15:29
Yes, administration at DIA has loosened a bit. I have openly asked for sex and compensation. So far they have not banned me. I had been banned 3 times few years back. Always managed to open new accounts. I believe my being locked out is because I was nasty to ladyboys on many occasions who pretended to be girls in the beginning and later confessed. Now I am polite.

My target age group is 18-23. I have found many good looking at least based on the pics. I always take them to chatting sites and see them cam to cam. Most of the pics are photo shopped. I have been lucky over the years to find pretty girls and I have posted pics of them.

I avoid girls with babies mainly because their motivations are to get money and not service you well. Although they tend to be ready for sex quicker.

At this stage in my life I am interested in young pretty girls stay with me as GF and travel and do things rather than one for breakfast, one for lunch and one overnight.

Ofcourse lots of questions about how serious etc. I do not promise anything. I have seen girls get angry at me on chatting and later came back to be with me. It is natural because they are looking for a way out when dating foreigners. Currently chatting a 20 year old quite pretty and planning to stay with her on my next trip next month. Plan is 4 days in Taipei alone to see sights then to Cebu. Have been chatting with many Philippine OFW in Taipei to see if they want to stay with me but do far no luck. They all want to get married and come to America LOL.

Kabul Guy
03-10-19, 23:09
.... But if people think that a different website actually would produce a better batch of candidates I would not be adverse to try.My best results in finding high quality smart sexy women has been on SA. I had a 22 year old hottie move in for 2 and a half months, sexy and horny as hell, had a university degree so could actually talk to her and she never asked for any cash. I did buy here a phone when she lost hers (true loss, it was working fine no cracked screen and it fell out of her pocket on a trike) I paid for a short course she needed to keep her qualifications current and other than expenses that was it. No demands for higher and better accommodations, fancy meals etc, she was content to stay home and fuck and suck all day except when I wanted to go out then she was a classy lady on my arm.

We might still be together had her parents not found out what was going on and insisted she come home right now.

This weekend have first face to face with a 32 year old nurse, OFW experienced smart and sexy who has indicated a willingness to spend the rest of her life sucking and fucking all I want. We wil see how it works out but should be an interesting weekend. She promises to be a slightly older version of Miss 22 and does not have the same family issues and domination of her parents.

For my money, if you want smart women, sexy and with regular lives they are on SA. Yes some scammers and fuglies but easy to sort them out.

TJ222
03-11-19, 01:09
I am surprised anyone can even use the site anymore. I had an account I used for years with no problems. Got tired of it and deleted it. About a year later I decided to see how the site was doing, made a legit new account, real email, real picture, real basic deets, nothing untoward, and bam, instabanned. Contacted support. Nothing. Tried again, instabanned.

Cuba Tourist
03-12-19, 05:33
I went to look at Sa and the first profile was for 2 girls -- good start, right? Toobrokegirls. But it was terrible once you read a bit.

Hi! Welcome to our profile! We're two college girls looking to meet new people and make connections.

First up we have Zoe. (First girl in the profile) she's okay with everything and anything (but with boundaries of course). She's awkward at first but once you both get comfortable with each other she won't stop talking. A great cook as well! If you two meet you have to let her cook for you! Physically she's a little chubby but working on getting her body back, 5'7 in height and wears glasses.

Second, we have Rose (who is the second girl in this profile) she wants to try out being a sugar baby but without anything sexual. She's very fun to be with and witty as well. A really great conversationalist, talk to her about anything and everything and she always has something to add on. Physically, she's quite petite, around 5'4 in height and wears glasses too.

Both girls are open to travelling, companionship and friendship as well. If you want to know more about us, send us a message here and be sure to direct it properly! We both manage this account and will identify ourselves when we chat.

Rose is seeking a daddy that wants companionship only and not anything that is sexual.

Kabul Guy
03-12-19, 22:42

Rose is seeking a daddy that wants companionship only and not anything that is sexual.Not uncommon here on any dating profile for them to say long term only nothing sexual then hop in the sack in the first 10 minutes.

They do this so if friends and family see it they can deny what heir real reason is. Plausible deniability only. How they deny the extra few thousand p in their purse is another story.

I ignore that part and simply ask straight out in first few chats if they want to meet for sex. If no then good bye, if yes then HELLO.

MadisonGuy
03-28-19, 18:07
Damn who the heck ruined the online dating with Pinay? It's been close to a decade since I've done it but they're all just wanting money for photos now. WHo the hell is feeding these people, it's ruining the pick up game. Literally every girl has asked for money. I never had that happen a decade ago, they were all happy to plan on meeting when I visited. I'm not really in the game anymore, but I feel bad for the guys who are because it's really crappy right now. Maybe the ease of sending money over internet has made things worse. Give them money when you see them, or don't depending on the girl and your intentions. There's hundreds of videos on pornhub just type in Pinay or Filipina, no need to pay for that grab or live chats.

Cuba Tourist
05-02-19, 12:58
I am using Dateinasia and also Badoo and the results are impressive. You have to put in the time but I have met a number of young ladies who range from innocent university students who will not kiss to hardened pros but many in the middle who are looking for a foreign boyfriend. I am not sure why you are getting so many requests for photos for money. Not a single one has suggested that to me. Can you describe what you are saying to them a bit more?

Albert9989
05-02-19, 14:24
I am using Dateinasia and also Badoo and the results are impressive. You have to put in the time but I have met a number of young ladies who range from innocent university students who will not kiss to hardened pros but many in the middle who are looking for a foreign boyfriend. I am not sure why you are getting so many requests for photos for money. Not a single one has suggested that to me. Can you describe what you are saying to them a bit more?I would say just in between of you both, amongst all contacts, I have many asking quickly for some help, saying I will do everything for you, videos, photos. , but send me some money. Answer is jut no. And then no more contact from them.

But there are many also with which we can chat without ant request of money, and available for a meeting or sharing time on the ground.

So, its a mix.

Amadeuss
05-03-19, 10:36
I would say just in between of you both, amongst all contacts, I have many asking quickly for some help, saying I will do everything for you, videos, photos. , but send me some money. Answer is jut no. And then no more contact from them.

They are short-tiem candidates: ask for their tel number, don't send any money. But once there then text them to meet you. Some will then ask for money for transport. Offer you pay for the cab on arrival. Just be sure you know the distance and the approximate fare. Set a time limit: if not here within an hour. The deal is off. Some may ask how much you give. It needs diplomacy not to commit for a high rate but decide once you see her in real.

Still many will be eager to visit you for a quick fuck.

Dog228
05-05-19, 12:43
So I created account after reading on here because going to Manila soon. I didn't even offer money or request anything sexual, and my account was closed after three days. WTF? Auto generated webpage stating I might of violated site rules, I reviewed and didn't. Anyone else experience that?

Kabul Guy
05-07-19, 22:17
Damn who the ....First sign of asking for money, offering cam show or nude photo's for money, stating that they have money problems, sick relatives etc is an immediate block and ignore for me. Don't waste any time on these types.

Sammon
05-08-19, 01:38
So I created account after reading on here because going to Manila soon. I didn't even offer money or request anything sexual, and my account was closed after three days. WTF? Auto generated webpage stating I might of violated site rules, I reviewed and didn't. Anyone else experience that?It maybe your profile pic. If their computer thinks it is a flagged picture it will block you. No recourse. I was blocked before couple of times because being nasty to ladyboys.

Ever since I opened a new account in Manila I had no problems. Besides I get lots of offers from girls thinking I live there like I need company now, I am lonely tonight, can we party etc. I just say I am not there right now and get their numbers.

X Man
06-09-19, 00:03
Typo? Surely you mean a "quick buck".

Good advice here.

They are short-tiem candidates: ask for their tel number, don't send any money. But once there then text them to meet you. Some will then ask for money for transport. Offer you pay for the cab on arrival. Just be sure you know the distance and the approximate fare. Set a time limit: if not here within an hour. The deal is off. Some may ask how much you give. It needs diplomacy not to commit for a high rate but decide once you see her in real.

Still many will be eager to visit you for a quick fuck.

Jbj64
06-09-19, 16:57
I opened a DIA account and was immediately bombarded with messages. They are mostly from places that are very far from Manila or that main island. It seems very difficult to get to these places. I still have months before my trip in January, so I will go back on closer to my trip.

Dublin12
07-26-19, 10:02
... Recently I noticed that a warning had appeared saying that anyone using multiple identities or using suggestive language would be banned then I was banned in mid flow chatting with a lady who was telling me what she would like to do with me if we met. Can anyone recommend a similar free website I could try.I was once temporarily banned for mentioning "chicken breasts". I appealed asking that a human read the post rather than a bot, and was reinstated.

Dublin12
07-26-19, 10:12
To defeat most attempts to identify you as a user:

Use a VPN..The software on DIA can detect proxy servers. I've been on there with mine switched on and the message has flagged up that they have detected it and I need to switch it off before I can proceed further.

Bushes
07-26-19, 16:29
You are a kinky one. LOL

I was once temporarily banned for mentioning "chicken breasts".

Dublin12
07-27-19, 11:52
You are a kinky one. LOLI can only dream. (LOL).

Niteluvr
10-24-19, 21:41
I opened a DIA account and was immediately bombarded with messages. They are mostly from places that are very far from Manila or that main island. It seems very difficult to get to these places. I still have months before my trip in January, so I will go back on closer to my trip.Same thing happened to me. It's because any new guy is fresh meat. There are a ton of scammers but you just have to block them. I ultimately concentrated on several in the same geographical area and whittled that group down to 4 that I met. It's too bad that the Phils is so geographically separated. If it were Korea, you'd just have to hop on the KTV and be anywhere in the country in a very short time.

Kabul Guy
10-25-19, 07:36
I opened a DIA account and was immediately bombarded with messages......All dating sites promote new accounts so you get a rush of contacts in the first little while. SA for example has a specific listing for new members for you to look at, the girls get the same feature.

Add in the fact that since you are new, you get looked at by everyone new as well as those who have been looking for a while so it is not unexpected to get a rush of contacts initially that will dry up soon.

Change accounts periodecially and use all new photographs and you will gain an advantage from this in terms of being looked at some more.

Sky Jump
11-05-19, 08:41
All dating sites promote new accounts so you get a rush of contacts in the first little while. SA for example has a specific listing for new members for you to look at, the girls get the same feature.

Add in the fact that since you are new, you get looked at by everyone new as well as those who have been looking for a while so it is not unexpected to get a rush of contacts initially that will dry up soon.

Change accounts periodecially and use all new photographs and you will gain an advantage from this in terms of being looked at some more.I can't get approved. Have tried three times and nothing. Double checked the basic form and nothing.

HenryA77
11-09-19, 15:52
Yes, I got closed twice. First time I have no idea what, if anything I did wrong.

Second time I signed up with different email, different phone number, different pic.

Closed instantly. I guess they monitored IP. I really don't know HOW guys keep an open account.

At any rate, I use Pinalove, thaifriendly, hellopinay, thaiflirting, pilipinalove now.

Too bad, I would really love to know why the jerk behind DIA is so controlling.

TomParsons2000
02-27-23, 22:23
I recently had occasion to make a trip to Makati, where I was staying at one of the major hotels in the Poblacion district, close to P. Burgos Street. A separate field report regarding my experiences with local massage girls and on-street observations can be found in the Makati section of this forum.

In anticipation of my upcoming trip, I signed up for several online dating platforms, but ultimately ended up focusing on Date in Asia (aka DIA). To try and focus on more than one platform could have been quite time-consuming. I chatted back and forth with quite a few girls, and whittled them down to a shortlist of those whom I actually wanted to see. Many were willing to share their Whatsapp or Facebook contact information, which made it easier to establish a rapport outside of the DIA platform. There were of course lots of ladyboys and some scammers asking for money for various emergencies, which I was well prepared for after reading this forum.

I found a number of the girls were timid about meeting me, once they learned we would be hanging out at my hotel after the initial proposed meeting at a mall or coffee shop. I had been straightforward in my DIA profile, explaining I was looking for a casual and fun time. That candor may have scared off some of the good girls. The ones looking for a real, long-term relationship. I'm sure many of those good girls are attainable and could be bedded in a short amount of time, but I was trying to be ethical and open / transparent about my intentions.

I ended up meeting two girls from DIA in person. Both were in their 20's. Girl #1 was a textbook example of what a "no strings attached" experience should be. A good time was had by both of us, but I had no desire to see her again after that single meeting. Conversation was lacking and her bedroom skills didn't impress me. Girl #2, however, was a significantly different experience, in a good way. She turned out to be sweet, funny, fantastic in bed, an all-around great girl. I saw her more than once, and it turned into a complete girlfriend experience. I had a great time, and I honestly believe she did too.

I would have seen other girls from DIA (I had more lined up), but was having such a great time with Girl #2 that I opted to stick with her for the rest of the trip. Many of you may scoff at this, and I'm a little bit surprised at this turn of events myself. I went onto DIA with the intent of having some much-desired sexual variety with different girls, but I ended up with a quasi-girlfriend. All things considered, the trip was fun and I'm pleased that DIA generated some great leads, with no membership cost for the site.

The problem now is that I suspect I'm making an amateur mistake. Because I find myself wanting to stay in touch with Girl #2. During our time together, I learned some things about her which pointed to the fact she is not a hardened pro, and I have independently verified this information to the extent possible. But an international romance is likely to entail some financial costs (how else does one show affection from thousands of miles away? And few benefits as we can't physically be in each other's presence. And I know having a "relationship" with a girl who was willing to meet me at a hotel for casual sex is probably not advisable. Despite knowing this, I want to stay in touch with Girl #2 and see how this plays out. What do you think, gents. Am I making a huge mistake?

AsianPursuits
02-28-23, 02:44
What do you think, gents. Am I making a huge mistake?How can it be a mistake when you have expressed a good understanding of the situation? Do you have plans to return to Ph regularly?

The cost to maintain this relationship with this girl is the replacement cost. The cost of finding here was your Free DIA membership, your messaging, then one dud date, then a good one. Doesn't sound too hard to find a good girl.

Over the years I have kept in contact with many girls, most of them will require some financial help at some time. The only regular financial commitment I've had is when I was on a monthly roster of visiting Manila working where I considered the monthly 'support" of P10 k being good value for having my apartment stocked upon arrival and having a hot girl in my bed every night I was there.

Currently I have a province girl that has me in a quandary. She's so beautiful and usually way out of my league. Because of where she lives practically I can only see her once per year. She is a genuinely hard worker, hard studier, inspirational person. I usually find a reason to send her P5 k per month (she doesn't ask). But this is actually confusing her. I keep telling her I am not a good future plan for her but then I'm also supporting her. For her it would have been better if I just left last year, said good bye and take my chances to message her when I return.

Apart from financial the other part of the conversation always turns to "when you coming back?" this can sway you thinking about your other life and mongering plans.

As harsh as this sounds, it's not that hard to replace these girls.

GentileBear
02-28-23, 04:49
Hey Tom,

If you are more seasoned and have already done the "one night. One barfine" or "wife for a night" but different ones each night then I say Fuck what others say and stick with a winner! Sometimes it is more fun to have a tour guide and get to know the lady better and take her to SM Mall and buy a Teddy Bear or a Lighter. Oh, I remember well. Clap Clap. Happy To Serve! They say in their malls over there. There is nothing that is better than a sweet lady who is into you. So on your first premise. I agree- if you found a winner. No need to rotate to other ladies if you are having fun.

As to your next question. When will you be back? Less than 6 months? If so then maybe budget a few bucks - $100 or $150 for the Retainer. As this will pay dividends if you go back and stick with her again. Or should I say Stick it IN her again.

Not going back to Makati for 2 years or so? Then I would end it now. Not worth it. Because ALL FILIPPINAS WILL ASK FOR MONEY if you keep in communication with them.

Peace and good luck .

GDreams
02-28-23, 05:59
I recently had occasion to make a trip to Makati, where I was staying at one of the major hotels in the Poblacion district, close to P. Burgos Street. A separate field report regarding my experiences with local massage girls and on-street observations can be found in the Makati section of this forum.

In anticipation of my upcoming trip, I signed up for several online dating platforms, but ultimately ended up focusing on Date in Asia (aka DIA). To try and focus on more than one platform could have been quite time-consuming. I chatted back and forth with quite a few girls, and whittled them down to a shortlist of those whom I actually wanted to see. Many were willing to share their Whatsapp or Facebook contact information, which made it easier to establish a rapport outside of the DIA platform. There were of course lots of ladyboys and some scammers asking for money for various emergencies, which I was well prepared for after reading this forum.

I found a number of the girls were timid about meeting me, once they learned we would be hanging out at my hotel after the initial proposed meeting at a mall or coffee shop. I had been straightforward in my DIA profile, explaining I was looking for a casual and fun time. That candor may have scared off some of the good girls. The ones looking for a real, long-term relationship. I'm sure many of those good girls are attainable and could be bedded in a short amount of time, but I was trying to be ethical and open / transparent about my intentions.

I ended up meeting two girls from DIA in person. Both were in their 20's. Girl #1 was a textbook example of what a "no strings attached" experience should be. A good time was had by both of us, but I had no desire to see her again after that single meeting. Conversation was lacking and her bedroom skills didn't impress me. Girl #2, however, was a significantly different experience, in a good way. She turned out to be sweet, funny, fantastic in bed, an all-around great girl. I saw her more than once, and it turned into a complete girlfriend experience. I had a great time, and I honestly believe she did too.

I would have seen other girls from DIA (I had more lined up), but was having such a great time with Girl #2 that I opted to stick with her for the rest of the trip. Many of you may scoff at this, and I'm a little bit surprised at this turn of events myself. I went onto DIA with the intent of having some much-desired sexual variety with different girls, but I ended up with a quasi-girlfriend. All things considered, the trip was fun and I'm pleased that DIA generated some great leads, with no membership cost for the site.

The problem now is that I suspect I'm making an amateur mistake. Because I find myself wanting to stay in touch with Girl #2. During our time together, I learned some things about her which pointed to the fact she is not a hardened pro, and I have independently verified this information to the extent possible. But an international romance is likely to entail some financial costs (how else does one show affection from thousands of miles away? And few benefits as we can't physically be in each other's presence. And I know having a "relationship" with a girl who was willing to meet me at a hotel for casual sex is probably not advisable. Despite knowing this, I want to stay in touch with Girl #2 and see how this plays out. What do you think, gents. Am I making a huge mistake?I prefer to have a small group of girls who I can have a friendship as well as regular sex. All are happy with a one to 2 meeting a week without becoming clingy. All get paid before they leave but otherwise payment is never mentioned. I have had a few like number 1 that I cut and some others get boyfriends or move. I make it clear that marriage is not going to happen and that I would be happy for them if that found someone they can be happy with. I make it clear that when I am not there that I am not supporting them, though during the pandemic I sent one girl 8 k peso over 18 months when she was desperate and a couple of others 2 - 4 k. If you want something more serious then you need to consider what that means and how you commit to it timewise and monetarily.

Python75
02-28-23, 12:33
When will you be back? Less than 6 months? If so then maybe budget a few bucks - $100 or $150 for the Retainer. As this will pay dividends if you go back and stick with her again. Or should I say Stick it IN her again.

Not going back to Makati for 2 years or so? Then I would end it now. Not worth it. Because ALL FILIPPINAS WILL ASK FOR MONEY if you keep in communication with them.

Peace and good luck .I concur with GentileBear's assessment. Good advice.

Sammon
02-28-23, 13:03
The problem now is that I suspect I'm making an amateur mistake. Because I find myself wanting to stay in touch with Girl #2. During our time together, I learned some things about her which pointed to the fact she is not a hardened pro, and I have independently verified this information to the extent possible. But an international romance is likely to entail some financial costs (how else does one show affection from thousands of miles away? And few benefits as we can't physically be in each other's presence. And I know having a "relationship" with a girl who was willing to meet me at a hotel for casual sex is probably not advisable. Despite knowing this, I want to stay in touch with Girl #2 and see how this plays out. What do you think, gents. Am I making a huge mistake?I have been using DIA exclusively for more than 10 years. So much that I have not taken any bargirls for a while. Experience vary between very very good to dud. But I always treat them well.

Generally I do not continue the contact till my next visit because of the money demands which is very common. I tell them I only give money on meeting giving unheard of excuses like I am banned from sending money, western union locked me out etc. Now the new thing they advise is G cash. These girls know in and out of how to get money.

Yes, I have supported many girls I have met on DIA through school. They are appreciative of the help and give me good GFE when I visit. As I got older I do not do that anymore. I have chatted with many and meet a fraction of them for a good time. Many are looking for cash cow or should I say cash bull. Once they realize I am not one of those they loose interest. Some still stick around and I have repeated fun time with them. Some are so nice they refer or bring their friends and cousins.

In your case do not be bowled over by any girl who rocks your world. Despite innocent looks or demeanor they are in it for money. The moment you are out they are try to get money from someone else. Even if you support them there us no guarantee they will just sit and wait for your return. When I supported girls through school I had no illusions knowing fully well they will hang around their age group and maybe have boyfriends.

I would suggest keep in touch and if you feel like it send small amounts to help her. Or otherwise just give various reasons why you cannot send money. Before your next trip start trolling again on DIA. I am doing just that for my trip starting next week.

TomParsons2000
03-13-23, 19:17
Gents, a sincere thank-you for the advice provided on my situation with Girl #2 from DIA. I value the input tremendously. There's a wealth of experience on this board, and hearing the different thoughts and perspectives from those who responded was very helpful to me.

I do have an update to pass along regarding Girl #2 (scroll down for the story) the girl whom I had grown attached to and wanted to stay in touch with. I thought I'the share the update here, as a cautionary tale for others.

Girl #2 had been a great experience in-person and we remained in regular contact after I returned home from the Philippines. I kicked her a few pesos to help out with some minor costs, and she returned the favor with lots of intimate video calls and pics to keep me entertained. She told me she loved me (as Filipinas typically do way too soon), and she said we were in an exclusive relationship. I rolled with that, but took it with a grain of salt.

As things got a little more serious, it became more important to confirm whether she was being truthful or not about the exclusivity of our relationship. After doing a bit of legwork, I determined that she was in fact a complete liar. She was still chatting with and trying to meet up with other guys. (Not sure how many she actually met up with, but it doesn't much matter.) This was not a huge surprise and I was totally prepared for this outcome.

So let this be a lesson to all. Even the girls who seem sweet, fun and genuine can betray you in an instant if it suits their needs. Lying is second nature to them. View anything they say with a healthy dose of skepticism. If a girl is willing to come to a hotel on a few hours' notice to sleep with you, you should know what kind of girl you're dealing with.

Mua Tur
03-15-23, 14:15
.Girl #2 had been a great experience in-person and we remained in regular contact after I returned home from the Philippines. I kicked her a few pesos to help out with some minor costs, and she returned the favor with lots of intimate video calls and pics to keep me entertained. She told me she loved me (as Filipinas typically do way too soon), and she said we were in an exclusive relationship. I rolled with that, but took it with a grain of salt.Absolute choice.

As things got a little more serious,Not understood why it became serious if it is grain of salt!

it became more important to confirm whether she was being truthful or not about the exclusivity of our relationship. After doing a bit of legwork, I determined that she was in fact a complete liar.Who is not the liar? How many girls we used to meet in our every trip and we always saying she is the only one we came to meet. Ha ha ha. Don't you think they knows what we doing behind them?

She was still chatting with and trying to meet up with other guys. (Not sure how many she actually met up with, but it doesn't much matter.) This was not a huge surprise and I was totally prepared for this outcome.Hey man may be its me or may be more punters from here.

So let this be a lesson to all. Even the girls who seem sweet, fun and genuine can betray you in an instant if it suits their needs. Lying is second nature to them. View anything they say with a healthy dose of skepticism. If a girl is willing to come to a hotel on a few hours' notice to sleep with you, you should know what kind of girl you're dealing with.Good some one started to take the lesson and good to see no hard feelings.

VictorHugo999
03-30-23, 04:19
Hi friend,

I actually find DIA pretty effective, with replies rather fast.

If nit, you can go to Tinder or Pinalive (paid).

Victor.

Yes, I got closed twice. First time I have no idea what, if anything I did wrong.

Second time I signed up with different email, different phone number, different pic.

Closed instantly. I guess they monitored IP. I really don't know HOW guys keep an open account.

At any rate, I use Pinalove, thaifriendly, hellopinay, thaiflirting, pilipinalove now.

Too bad, I would really love to know why the jerk behind DIA is so controlling.

Marxh
06-19-23, 20:01
Is it worth paying a subscription to see all the likes? Or just work off the free version?

Also, does the dating app work well in other countries to make it worth paying the lifetime?

TIA.

Goferring
06-19-23, 22:15
Is it worth paying a subscription to see all the likes? Or just work off the free version?

Also, does the dating app work well in other countries to make it worth paying the lifetime?

TIA.Where are you now? Are you physically in the PIs? Like all Apps, I'd recommend waiting till you are boots on the ground, then get the paid app.

Be there so that the girls know you are real and can meet after work today, not maybe next month if you come at all.

Paid version as $20 represents good value, opening access to everyone whenever you want.

DIA has a few Pinas working in Singapore, otherwise it's really only the PIs itself.

Enjoy. G.

JonesLover
01-17-24, 12:24
Hello, without doing anything DIA banned me and I can no longer log back in even by changing my email. Is there a trick to enter DIA again? Thank you.

Christo570
02-21-24, 10:24
So let this be a lesson to all. Even the girls who seem sweet, fun and genuine can betray you in an instant if it suits their needs. Lying is second nature to them. View anything they say with a healthy dose of skepticism. If a girl is willing to come to a hotel on a few hours' notice to sleep with you, you should know what kind of girl you're dealing with.In fairness you were probably not the first, and certainly will not be last guy that will be told that he is an exclusive relationship. You just realize she probably has been told the same many times. The reality of sex work is that most do it because they have limited options and it is a easy way to make more money than they could normally make. However, many would give it up to be a wife and mother in a heartbeat. That is why it can be dicey being in a long relationship, sometimes the honest feeling on both sides can come in and give your interactions a real feeling. However, they don't erase the reality of getting enough money to live. I met my fair share of women that were pregnant and promised the world only to be dumped.

Sammon
02-22-24, 00:30
Hello, without doing anything DIA banned me and I can no longer log back in even by changing my email. Is there a trick to enter DIA again? Thank you.I was locked out one time because I said some nasty things to a ladyboy. Next time I was in Philippines I changed my SIM card on my travel phone, got a new email address, photoshopped my photo, used that phone to open new account. It worked.