PDA

View Full Version : Travel Announcements Only (No questions or comments please)

Gajith
05-22-14, 15:10
Vietnam June 1st week.

Guys,

I will be there in VN during June 1st week, please PM me if anyone want to be a wingman or like to catch up for a beer:!

Thanks / G.

Yella Man
01-30-15, 02:51
I'll be in Ho Chi Minh City during first week of March 2015. Anyone looking for a wingman PM me.

Yella Man.

AlLostInSpace13
03-23-15, 13:04
It will be my 1st time to VN. I started to RTFF. Slowly.

I will be based in HCMC with a side trip to Nha Trang.

Spaceman.

WingLee2015
04-07-15, 14:36
Will be in Hanoi starting April 15 then making my way down south to HCMC by end of April. It's a fully host tour but looking to take some time off in Hanoi and HCMC for some adventures.

SG666
07-05-15, 15:52
Hi!

Just arrived to HCM and first time I decided to have fun here!

If someone want to have a beer and show me the area it be great!

Kind.

TomSf
07-08-15, 20:50
Hi!

Just arrived to HCM and first time I decided to have fun here!

If someone want to have a beer and show me the area it be great!

Kind.Sg666,

We expect a full report. Summer time in Vietnam is a rough time to go because of the constant rain. But, girls still everywhere. Although, there are no maps of all the places to go which would be nice. But, as long as you walk around and keep your eyes open. There are Hot Toc's everywhere. Have fun!

NS250
09-22-15, 14:55
In Hanoi 29/30 Sept. Anyone around wants to monger.

YoukPak
10-19-15, 14:29
My friend and I will be in Saigon q1 this Friday October 23. We would like to do some mongering. If you can take care of us and show us around we will take care of you. Message me here with a phone number and some info. I will get back to you when I can.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Asian Lover Oz
12-06-15, 06:27
In Saigon 14th Dec for 1 week.

Happy to catch up for beer or a monger adventure.

Pipe Layer99
12-26-15, 14:22
World traveler headed to Saigon for the first time. I have plenty of notes on places I want to see.

On the list of things to do are hot tocs, FS places, bars, clubs (like APO, Go2 Bar, Voodoo, and Lush), and drinking beer.

Feel free to pm.

Maxkwalat
01-02-16, 09:11
Hey fellow bros!

Happy New Years!! Toast to a good year of mongering!

I'll be heading over to HCMC Jan 22nd for a few days. Anyone going during those times or already there and want to do some exploring and chase some syt!

Commonglass
02-28-16, 03:32
I'm coming for my first trip to Ho Chi Minh City from March 7-10. I would welcome a beer with someone that can share about the scene or maybe team up for a night out.

YellowPaul
05-20-16, 17:14
Send me PM if anybody is town and wants to meet up.

My first time to HCMC and staying in D1.

Cambodia2016
06-21-16, 18:33
Hi,

I'm in HCMC from the 7th July for two weeks. Message if you want a beer.

B Bardill
06-22-16, 14:12
Well, it's that time again. I will be in HCMC for July with the exception of going to Thailand for a week on a family trip. 2 years is too long, but my wife likes to alternate between my family in the USA and hers in Vietnam. Arriving on the 27th of June.

Asian Lover Oz
07-01-16, 11:40
HCMC from July 22 for a week. 3rd time there in 12 mths PM if you are in town.

SamWise1
09-28-16, 07:54
In city from 1st COT to 4th. Let me know if someone can guide me in this city. Plan to stay in intercontinental Asiana.

BbbJon66
10-04-16, 01:10
Inbox me to meet up. I have a translator / guide arranged for the evenings. Got a couple places to try where I want a wingman.

DarthInvader
10-22-16, 01:38
Hey guys,

I will be in Saigon from 25th of October to 29th of October, PM me if anyone is interested in meeting up.

Razvan
10-30-16, 15:35
5 european guys in Saigon 10-16th November.

LVMonger
11-07-16, 16:22
I'm an American (who has done many trips to SEA and Latin America for the last few decades. I'm very easy going.

And would like to meet for a beer or dinner. I have some local business to tend to in HMC but will have time to hang out.

My account here is new however I had lots of contributions years back on Penhball, Xtreme Travel, WSG, and TSM (If you've been around long.

Enough to be familiar with those old sites).

Best regards.

LVMonger
11-08-16, 18:49
5 european guys in Saigon 10-16th November.Would love to hear any current tips or recommendations.

Best regards.

Bjtcaddict
12-15-16, 09:50
Hi,

I'll be in HCMC from 27th Dec to 31st Dec for holidays. Contact me if you would like to get together for a few drinks and exchange notes.

Cheers.

Pipe Layer99
01-03-17, 09:37
I will be in Hcmc this week on 5 Jan. I went last year and I know plenty of places. PM if in town. On the menu are drinks, hot tocs fun, and checking out the FS places.

PommyChris
01-03-17, 11:25
I'm in HCMC from 12-15 then Vung tao 16-19 if anybody Fancys a coffee. Chat.

SpitFir3
01-05-17, 11:41
I will be in Hcmc this week on 5 Jan. I went last year and I know plenty of places. PM if in town. On the menu are drinks, hot tocs fun, and checking out the FS places.Anyway to contact you besides PM. I don't have a premium membership. Thanks. I am here till 8 Jan.

MonkeyPaw
01-06-17, 08:40
I will be in Hcmc this week on 5 Jan. I went last year and I know plenty of places. PM if in town. On the menu are drinks, hot tocs fun, and checking out the FS places.I stay in HCMC off and on. Here for a quick visit before headed back to Thailand. If you want to check out a few places let me know. We can share intel. I sent you my VN number.

MonkeyPaw
01-06-17, 08:43
Anyway to contact you besides PM. I don't have a premium membership. Thanks. I am here till 8 Jan.Dude,

The $20 is well worth the intel. I am in HCMC as well, if you don't have intel, you will get scammed and deal with bottom dwellers. I am in D1 for 4 days. If you want to chill let me know.

Onojdi
01-07-17, 16:48
I will be in HCMC from 30 Jan to 03 Feb. I'll stay in a hotel at D1.

Then I'll go for a few days visit to Vung Tau and Nha Trang, then go back to HCMC. Then go back to cold and boring Europe.

So if anyone is interested in meeting up for a beer, coffee, whiskey, eating something, walking around, checking the local massage parlors, etc. Just PM me. Still I do not have Viet sim card but will buy from the airport.

AmericanThief
01-23-17, 09:29
I will be in HCMC from 30 Jan to 03 Feb. I'll stay in a hotel at D1.

Then I'll go for a few days visit to Vung Tau and Nha Trang, then go back to HCMC. Then go back to cold and boring Europe.

So if anyone is interested in meeting up for a beer, coffee, whiskey, eating something, walking around, checking the local massage parlors, etc. Just PM me. Still I do not have Viet sim card but will buy from the airport.That is TET holiday. Everything will be closed and girls go back home. Better to go Thailand.

Onojdi
01-23-17, 21:42
That is TET holiday. Everything will be closed and girls go back home. Better to go Thailand.Nah, I'm sure I'll find something interesting. Yeah, maybe the choice will not be so good, but I believe I will be lucky.

Also I have been in Thailand and I want to explore another country. BTW I plan a new visit in Thailand but it is another subject. Now the question is. In between the parlor timeouts will I drink my beer / whiskey alone or I will have a company for a chat. So if someone will be at Ho Chi Minh at that time and wants to have a company too, PM me.

BxChuck
01-26-17, 17:00
Hey fellas,

Headed to HCMC for the first time next month. Mongering is never my primary reason for visiting a place, but while there, I plan to indulge a little bit. I think I'm aiming for nice and easy this time out, like I said, it'll be my first time, and I don't speak any Vietnamese. Thinking Benny's and I'll do some research on here for one other place to hit. Send any advice my way, if you're so inclined (PM me, if you're a subscriber).

Anyone else around that time, let me know if you're up for a beer or something.

Chuck.

LolaKuwaiti
05-04-17, 07:13
Originally Indian, Australian, Kuwaiti resident. Looking for mongering / travelling / photography companion for HCMC and Hanoi (Basically overall Vietnam).

PM me.

KinkRic
05-05-17, 18:45
Originally Indian, Australian, Kuwaiti resident. Looking for mongering / travelling / photography companion for HCMC and Hanoi (Basically overall Vietnam).

PM me.I will be reaching there on 20th may, will you be still around?

LolaKuwaiti
05-07-17, 01:21
I will be reaching there on 20th may, will you be still around?Sorry bro. I would be leaving on 18. Missed you.

Redimax
05-29-17, 15:28
So I'll be in HCM most of June on business, been before. Anyone want to hook up for a beer?

Reiner Otto
12-11-17, 10:29
Anybody to share a beer?

Mushuu09
01-31-18, 04:51
Hi guys!

2nd or 3rd time in HCM / SGN, went back in 2011 but didn't get to explore this side of the world. Hoping someone may be interested in grabbing a beer or coffee and share some stories.

Will be there first week of June 2018. BTW I am viet kieu, but my Vietnamese is horrible. I think good enough to get around town but don't expect some lengthy dialogue. Anyways hmu, first beer is on me.

Aussie Fella
02-12-18, 22:18
I'll be coming to Viet Nam for the first time in nearly 6 years and would love to share a beer and experiences with anyone who's around. It would be great to have someone who knows what they're doing to tag along with and learn some of the rounds. I expect to arrive in Saigon around 14th or 15th and stay for 4 weeks. I'm expecting to spend a few days in Saigon and not too sure after that but loosely thinking of a bit of time in Vung Tao and Nha Trang.

PM me if you're going to be around and interested in meeting up.

Asian Lover Oz
06-01-18, 09:52
Hi boys,

Heading to Hanoi around June 12 for about 5 days if anyone is around and keen to explore the options.

Very familiar with HCM but quite out of touch with Hanoi these days.

Jkt Jon
08-07-18, 06:12
Hi folks,

I'll be in HCMC late Sept- early Oct. Exact dates to be hashed out.

I'm doing some research on places to visit etc. But if there are any other people around looking to explore, please let me know.

Cheers!

TomSf
09-05-18, 19:54
Hi folks,

I'll be in HCMC late Sept- early Oct. Exact dates to be hashed out.

I'm doing some research on places to visit etc. But if there are any other people around looking to explore, please let me know.

Cheers!HCMC changes very fast. Each year everything can be completely different. Places are closed down and new ones opened up. Most realistic is to spend you days walking up and down the streets to find the hidden gems. Yes, it is not convenient and sucks especially if you are not young. But, that is then way it is. You could hire a taxi to drive you around too but it can be expensive and the price needs to be agreed upon before had. The joke but truth about the taxis is there is no set price. Yes they have meters but they can go the long way which sucks. But you are at their mercy.

Captain Solo
09-13-18, 17:11
To TomSF.

Dealing with taxi drivers with their sweaty and smelly cars in VN used to be a Goddamned pain in the ass with their haggling, whining, cheating, bitching and insulting for tips. But that problem is in the past.

Nowaday UBER LYFT GRABTAXI can drive you anywhere nice, quick, safe, cheap in new, clean, comfortable cars or even motorbikes. Most of my ride in HCMC was charged to my credit card, including tips, very cheap, like $1, 2, 3 ect. Only a long ride to the airport costed $5.71. The taxi companies in VN are going bankrupt.

The UBER drivers can also arrange for private cars, vans, buses etc with drivers to take you on tours all over the country, anything, anywhere, anytime (I am reminiscing the good, old, wild Air America time hehe) pretty cheap. The market is over saturated with private vehicles and drivers, so they can be quickly hired for little money.

TomSf
09-26-18, 01:16
To TomSF.

Dealing with taxi drivers with their sweaty and smelly cars in VN used to be a Goddamned pain in the ass with their haggling, whining, cheating, bitching and insulting for tips. But that problem is in the past.

Nowaday UBER LYFT GRABTAXI can drive you anywhere nice, quick, safe, cheap in new, clean, comfortable cars or even motorbikes. Most of my ride in HCMC was charged to my credit card, including tips, very cheap, like $1, 2, 3 ect. Only a long ride to the airport costed $5.71. The taxi companies in VN are going bankrupt.

The UBER drivers can also arrange for private cars, vans, buses etc with drivers to take you on tours all over the country, anything, anywhere, anytime (I am reminiscing the good, old, wild Air America time hehe) pretty cheap. The market is over saturated with private vehicles and drivers, so they can be quickly hired for little money.Wow, thank you captain good to know. Does Uber have a stand near the taxis?

Zhagolo52
10-31-18, 13:28
I will be in Hanoi nov18-25 then HCM 30- Dec7 if any one wants to meet up and have a couple of beers.

XyzMan29
11-27-18, 11:31
My hot date just cancelled for tonight, so if anyone wants to go out, let me know. I'm looking for some girls for a GFE.

Would be interested in trying a KTV / Karaoke place too. I've never had a girl at one of those places.

PM me if interested.

Sock111
02-25-19, 04:20
I arrive to Saigon on March 30th, would anyone like to meet up for a drink?

Gunners1
03-06-19, 04:19
Hello folks.

I arrive in Saigon on the 12th of March. If anyone wants to catch up and head out for a drink let me know.

I will be staying in D1.

Regards.

G.

CardinalBinz
03-21-19, 18:04
American-Vietnamese traveler arriving in Saigon on March 26th and leaving the 29th. I'm free all day on the 27th and 28th. Looking for some girls but have zero knowledge of this town. PM if you're interested in getting together.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

BeirutGuy
05-04-19, 12:18
I am a middle aged guy reaching Hanoi on 19th My. Anybody willing to meet up for a drink, please PM me.

Uncazadorez
05-17-19, 03:21
Just arrived last night at Ho Chi Minh, need a wingman!

Please PM!

BeirutGuy
05-17-19, 17:56
Guys,

I am an Indian traveler arriving in Hanoi on 19 May. Any body interested in joint exploration please PM me.

Asian Lover Oz
05-26-19, 07:25
Will be in HCMC again from June 3 for 5 days, contact via PM if in town and interested in exploring.

Daniel0505
05-26-19, 07:48
I am in Hanoi now and until Saturday (see report posted today), and HCMC from Saturday for at least a week.

Would like to do have some threesome or foursome action.

Member #3222
06-29-19, 09:22
Hi,

I will be in Saigon / HCMC between 6th-11th July, please PM me if you wish to meet up for a drink and joint exploration. Thanks.

Member #3222
06-29-19, 09:24
Hi,

Please PM me if you wish to meet up for a beer and for joint exploration. I will be in Saigon. HCMC - 6th-11th July.

Donnie111
07-06-19, 09:47
I'm visiting Ho Chi Minh Saigon 21-27 July.

If anyone wants to hang out and drink beer.

Gunners1
07-21-19, 03:13
Hello folks I am visiting Saigon again on the 26th July for a week. I will be based at D1 and if anyone is keen for a beer do drop me a PM and we can take it forward.

G.

John Love19
08-15-19, 09:44
Hey guys,

Visiting HCM on 23 Aug, will be in HCM until 30th, any friend from here want to meet or guide me, do pm me.

JL.

Muzungufotsy
09-25-19, 13:27
Anybody in HCM first week of October? Please PM me. Lets get together to cheap naughty places.

Reiner Otto
10-19-19, 21:34
I will be in Nah Trang from beginning of December to beginning of January.

Anybody else present to share some experience?

HighwayMan3
11-09-19, 20:14
Hey guys,

Will be in Hanoi from around Dec 12 - 17, def be interested in meeting up for a beer and some naughty adventures. 41 year old, Canadian.

Cheers.

Reiner Otto
11-12-19, 16:48
Any fellow there to have a beer with?

Diglerni
11-12-19, 23:39
I'll be in HCMC 11/21 to 11/25 staying next to backbacker area. Been all over Asia but finally trying out Vietnam. Anyone want to grab some drinks and provide some knowledge of the lay of the land?

Gunners1
01-31-20, 04:58
Folks.

I am returning to HCM for my third visit. Will be staying at D1 from 15-21 Feb. If anyone wants to catch up for a drink and share notes on the monger life please drop me a DM.

Secondly if anyone is willing to share a few of their contacts do assist as I lost all my free lancers contacts on my phone.

I treat them well.

Regards.

G.

JusRide
05-06-22, 11:52
Will be in HCMC for 1-2 weeks. Anyone interested in catching a drink and sharing mongering stories. Message me.

Gunners1
05-23-22, 15:55
Dear all.

I am back in HCMC after the covid haitus.

Last time I was there I stayed at the silverland hotel in D1.

How is the hotel scene there on guest policy,?

Any leads on girl friendly hotel would be greatly appreciated.

G.

MoskvaDesi
05-31-22, 15:06
Traveling to Phu Quoc from Thursday. Will be there till Monday.

Born With Bugs
06-01-22, 11:11
Traveling to Phu Quoc from Thursday. Will be there till Monday.Can you contact me[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pppez80
06-08-22, 12:32
In town for the week; usual goto are Qui, Commas, Bam Bam etc If anyone wants to join send me a PM.

Inblr01
06-29-22, 06:53
Trip is almost confirmed from 10-12th July to 31st July. Do PM if you are around and want to join in.

SinfullyKorean
08-22-22, 18:22
I'll be in Hanoi from 8-30 to 9-6. Then HCMC from 9-6 to 9-11, staying close to Little Tokyo.

Love Traveller
08-22-22, 19:40
Hey Guys. In HCMC 26th to 28th. Lets do some fishing.

Canada123
09-08-22, 05:12
Hi,

I am.

Travelling to HCM on November 11. Booked Airbnb in District 1. Love to join with others to make trip more fun.

Tupoi
09-15-22, 07:18
In Hanoi 15-17.

In HCM 18-19.

Kibuu
09-23-22, 18:22
Trip 25.9. - 1.10.

Pppez80
10-23-22, 14:25
Looking for wing men to hit bars / lounges / clubs / KTV. Will be in town from Oct 25th for the month. D4. Send me a DM if you are down.

LolaKuwaiti
10-23-22, 19:16
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SpicyPrince
10-26-22, 06:50
Vietnam HCM city Nov 20 - 24.

Malaysia KL. Nov 24 - 27.

Thailand Pattaya. Nov 27 - Dec 4.

India. Bangalore Dec 4 - 18.

Pppez80
01-03-23, 08:04
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Tarus89
02-22-23, 13:00
Hello,

In Ho Chi Minh 30th March - 2nd April. Planning to goto KTV, anyone interested to join let me know. We go dutch.

Member #3222
06-04-23, 07:32
Any fellow ISG members in Saigon / Ho Chi Minh City wanting to meet for a beer or joint exploration between 23-28 June please PM me.

Smthgrnthg
11-12-23, 09:10
Visiting ho chi minh and the lat. For a couple of weeks (15-30) November.

Appreciate some hotel / bnb recommendations near the action. ,(prefer go vap. And or near airport).

Also love to hang with follow monger (s). To share field notes and stories. And wingmanship.

Myself: mid fiftees. Floridian. Well travelled. Can tell / take a ioke.

Geano
11-19-23, 14:47
Visiting ho chi minh and the lat. For a couple of weeks (15-30) November.

Appreciate some hotel / bnb recommendations near the action. ,(prefer go vap. And or near airport).

Also love to hang with follow monger (s). To share field notes and stories. And wingmanship.

Myself: mid fiftees. Floridian. Well travelled. Can tell / take a ioke.Try this site. https://guestfriendlyhotel.com look under HCM.

Have a good trip.

Reiner Otto
12-02-23, 07:39
Will be there, starting middle of December. Any fellow members around, to share some stories while having a beer?

Captain Solo
12-22-23, 07:36
Will stay in old town near Lake Hoan Kiem.

Will do a tour of Asia then spend 2 last weeks of Jan in HCMC where there are 10 x more girls to choose from.

Any bro in town and want to hang out PM me.

Bud Leeeeeeee
01-03-24, 02:17
No real plans. Was hoping to finish in Ha Noi end of Jan.

PM you Capt Solo would love to meet up you 100%. Hope I am still around.

PM me guys if you want to get out and about with a wingman. 57 Caucasian and chill.

Up for eatn and drinking and smashing (for a few min anyway LOL) some viet honeys! Any District let's GOOOO!

Pranked
01-13-24, 16:14
Will be there, starting middle of December. Any fellow members around, to share some stories while having a beer?, looking at going to Phu Quoc, how were things?

Reiner Otto
01-14-24, 11:15
, looking at going to Phu Quoc, how were things?Boring. May be, because of dramatic lack of tourists.

SearedCool
01-19-24, 19:09
Hello Gentlemen, I will be in HCM staring Feb 17th for six months.

Even though I have travelled and hobbied extensively in Latin America, fairly new to the Asian scene (have visited China, Thailand and Cambodia).

Anyone interested in meeting up and sharing their experiences would be amazing!

Cheers,

Happy hobbying!

Monrovio
01-25-24, 19:39
Well, moving around HCMC right now, pretty new for the escene here. On my 40's. Early one, enjoying the single moments.

Planning Hanoi and the Nang in March.

MrLooking
02-26-24, 04:19
Hello fellow punters! I am a late 30 year old asian male from Australia, solo travelling Vietnam from late April to mid-June. I speak fluent English. Would love to meet others to go exploring with. My dates and destinations are as follows:

- 27th Apr - 11th May = Hanoi, Vietnam;.

- 11th May - 25th May = Danang, Vietnam;.

- 25th May - 15th Jun = HCMC, Vietnam;.

Hit me up!