PDA

View Full Version : Treff-188 Frankfurt

ZimmerBaby
06-07-14, 13:10
Fantastic evening at Treff 188.

I had a boner by the time I left the Eschborn S-bahn. I was so horny that I easily could fuck a monkey. Fortunately the only organic creatures to be observed was a huge Turkish wedding with huge cakes and lots of guests smoothly dressed. The expression in the couples face indicated a night without any spectacular highlights, probably light kisses and finish in mish with fake moaning. But it was something with the huge cake, unfortunately not for me.

15 minutes stroll was indicated by my GPS. Warmly welcomed by a rom girl, paid 99, all inclusive. At their website there was squeduled GB. Luckily this was not the case. Solofuck was the deal, with one incident og mass-BJs in the kino. I'm too reserved for that.

Being a sosiopath like my, you need to be in charge in a one by one relationship. Met Adelina from ROM. Little chat before we went private in the second floor. BBBJ and slow doggy. Really downtempo and great sensation. She wanted me to finish, but I declined. The party required more energy. At the end I faked and orgasm and threw the rubber in the basket. Nice experience, tight * and sexy ass from behind. No kisses, fine by me.

After 15 minutes of rest and a coke I met very sweet Carla. Nice connection an athmosphere in the zimmer, BBBJ, and doggy in slow manner. Told her I need my sperm to survive, but fucking her beautiful fleshy * was a gift from above. She got annoyed. Finish, finish she said and I hammered home as if there was no tomorrow. After 15 minutes the session was in a downward spiral. Couldn't be forced to spend my ammo. No kiss, no DATY, ok BJ.

Relaxed in the main room, lots of lonely guys smoking and drinking coffee. Tried the food, and I would love to add, the best chicken I've ever tasted. All included in 99 E entrance fee.

Had a vodka drink for 3 E, really nice, got this extra boost and it added to my sexual desire.

Met a 20 year old Polish girl. http://treff-188.de/julia.html. Young sweet, pretty with innocent expression in her cute face. She initially sat down to be my company since I was the by my self, though after 12 seconds I took her to the zimmer. Great BBBJ, no kissing, but I licked all her holes, fingered her * and ass while she performed BBBJ. Gave her a hard pounding doggy style before I was exhausted and she sucked me to a huge load. No CIM. Perfect young tits and soft Polish skin, with pink pussy lips and assholde. Lovely!

More drinking in the bar, was a bit drunk to finish vaginally by the time I joined Georgiana. Lots of wet BJ, mish and doggy, but since the vodka had taken control she masturbated me to finish. Pleasant atmosphere in zimmer. No DATY or kisses though.

Couple more vodkas and I was considering to call it a night, when a gipsy-Hungarian MILF smiled and wanted to be fucked. Maria had a horny expression in her face. Lots of touching and DFK while I fingered her * and sucked on her nipples. Outstanding BBBJ, with ball licking (all the girls perform that). Long time 69 with huge enjoyment while I licked all her holes. Masturbated and sucked my balls to a great great finish.

It was now 3 o'clock and we were all going downhill. The sexy German housemutti provided the transport back to Frankfurt Kaiserstrasse, though I would love to do her too. 25 E and I was back in my hotel with a huge smile on my face.

The place:

2 floors, several rooms, kino, showers and jacuzi. Dinner served at 18.

My earlier visits have been to Artemis, Samya, Palace and Oase, Annie Porsche, Erlebniswohnung (Berlin), Insomnia, Caligula, KIng George. For 99 bucks, it's a no brainier. Love to cum back.

Ciao! Sorry for my poor English. I presume you captured the highlights anyway. .

Zimmerbaby.

ZimmerBaby
06-07-14, 13:12
Treff 188.

Dusseldorf Str. 1.

65760 Eschborn.

Tel: 069/34 16 62.

Mobil: 0170-7656978.

http://treff-188.de/

SwingerLover
06-09-14, 13:42
Treff 188.

Thesseldorfer Str. 1.

65760 Eschborn.

Tel: 069/34 16 62.

Mobil: 0170-7656978.

http://treff-188.de/That's of course supposed to be: Düsseldorfer Straße 1.

(The forum's spelling mis-correcting system still sucks!

And the title of the thread should be: Treff 188 in Eschborn (near Frankfurt).

Diet Coke
06-10-14, 06:11
Is there one locker for clothes and money? How do you pay for drinks. Run a tab, pay each time? What do you wear robe, towel, nothing?

Fantastic evening at Treff 188.

I had a boner by the time I left the Eschborn S-bahn. I was so horny that I easily could fuck a monkey. Fortunately the only organic creatures to be observed was a huge turkish wedding with huge cakes and lots of guests smoothly dressed. The expression in the couples face indicated a night without any spectacular highlights, probably light kisses and finish in mish with fake moanings. But it was something with the huge cake, unfortunately not for me.

15 minutes stroll was indicated by my GPS. Warmly welcomed by a rom girl, paid 99, all inclusive. At their website there was squeduled GB. Luckily this was not the case. Solofuck was the deal, with one incident og mass-BJs in the kino. I'm too reserved for that.

Beeing a sosiopath like my, you need to be in charge in a one by one relationship. Met Adelina from ROM. Little chat before we went private in the second floor. BBBJ and slow doggy. Really downtempo and great sensation. She wanted me to finish, but I declined. The party required more energy. At the end I faked and orgasm and threw the rubber in the basket. Nice experince, tight * and sexy ass from behind. No kisses, fine by me.

After 15 minutes of rest and a coke I met very sweet Carla. Nice connection an athmosphere in the zimmer, BBBJ, and doggy in slow manner. Told her I need my sperm to survive, but fucking her beautiful fleshy * was a gift from above. She got annoyed. Finish, finish she said and I hammered home as if there was no tomorrow. After 15 minutes the session was in a downward spiral. Couldn't be forced to spend my ammo. No kiss, no DATY, ok BJ.

Relaxed in the main room, lots of lonely guys smoking and drinking coffee. Tried the food, and I would love to add, the best chicken I've ever tasted. All included in 99 E entrance fee.

Had a vodka drink for 3 E, really nice, got this extra boost and it added to my sexual desire.

Met a 20 year old Polish girl. http://treff-188.de/julia.html. Young sweet, pretty with innoncent expression in her cute face. She initially sat down to be my company since I was the by my self, though after 12 seconds I took her to the zimmer. Great BBBJ, no kissing, but I licked all her holes, fingered her * and ass while she performed BBBJ. Gave her a hard pounding doggystyle before I was exhausted and she sucked me to a huge load. No CIM. Perfect young tits and soft Polish skin, with pink pussylips and assholde. Lovely!

More drinking in the bar, was a bit drunk to finish vaginally by the time I joined Georgiana. Lots of wet BJ, mish and doggy, but since the vodka had taken control she masturbated me to finish. Pleasant athmosphere in zimmer. No DATY or kisses though.

Couple more vodkas and I was concidering to call it a night, when a gipsy-Hungarian MILF smiled and wanted to be fucked. Maria had a horny expression in her face. Lots of touching and DFK while I fingered her * and sucked on her nipples. Outstanding BBBJ, with ball licking (all the girls perform that). Long time 69 with huge enjoyment while I licked all her holes. Masturbated and sucked my balls to a great great finish.

It was now 3 o'clock and we were all going downhill. The sexy german housemutti provided the transport back to Frankfurt Kaiserstrasse, though I would love to do her too. 25 E and I was back in my hotel with a huge smile on my face.

The place:

2 floors, several rooms, kino, showers and jacuzi. Dinner served at 18.

My earlier visits have been to Artemis, Samya, Palace and Oase, Annie Porsche, Erlebniswohnung (Berlin), Insomnia, Caligula, KIng George. For 99 bucks, it's a no brainer. LOve to cum back.

Ciao! Sorry for my poor english. I presume you captured the highlights anyway. .

Zimmerbaby.

ZimmerBaby
06-14-14, 12:44
Lockers with keys. Towels, not robes. Drinks paid each time.

At SL: Hope Jackson can help me.

Golda Meir
06-16-14, 17:12
I spent four hours at 188 recently and had a good time. It was a Sunday and I arrived early, just as they opened. Some 4-6 girls were present at any given moment. I tried five of them, including one session with a couple.

The lounge area is small and people smoke everywhere. There was no action in the lounge, but some innocent lap dances and petting. No public action in kino either. Girls were cheerful, most of them, most of the time. Food was nothing to write home about.

In sum, it's cheap and if you're looking for several sessions, I can recommend the place. If you're after high quality, I guess the FKK places are more for you.

Oxano1983
06-30-14, 18:04
1. Can somebody recomend me hotel near this place and Frankfurt?

2. Is it reacheble with city transport methods?

3. Recomend me some hotel which will be near airport and this place and other FFK. Etc if it is close to each other (recomend cheap clean hotel please).

4. Possible to fuck girls outside in garden? In jacuzzy? Blow job around or just rooms?

5. Any extras possible finish on face? Etc? (price?).

Thank you

SvenFKK
06-30-14, 20:07
1. Can somebody recomend me hotel near this place and Frankfurt?

2. Is it reacheble with city transport methods?

3. Recomend me some hotel which will be near airport and this place and other FFK. Etc if it is close to each other (recomend cheap clean hotel please).

4. Possible to fuck girls outside in garden? In jacuzzy? Blow job around or just rooms?

5. Any extras possible finish on face? Etc? (price?).

Thank you1. There is a BandB Hotel (part of a chain, not an actual bed and breakfast) within walking distance.

2. Yes, within walking distance of S-Bahn Eschborn Süthe.

3. Eschborn is 10 minutes by car (longer with public transport) from the airport.

4. Never been there, but perhaps. There seems to be little public action though.

5. Probably depends on the girl, wouldn't expect to pay extra.

Oxano1983
07-01-14, 16:15
Please give me advice:

1. I called club lady told me you can have 2 girls same time no problem at all, is that proved or just words?

2. Any girls do CIM or CIF? In site says just COB?

3. My airport is Frankfurt Hahn, I think is very long distance from city, do you recomend me take rent a car or I use bus to the city and then metro or train to Treff-188?

4. Treff-188 is not in Frankfurt it is some district? If I will go visit other places like Manhattan or Sharks, Oase they are all reacheable by public transport or need to take cab for all this?

Thank you

SwingerLover
07-01-14, 18:03
2. Yes, within walking distance of S-Bahn Eschborn Süthe.The forum's new spelling mis-correcting system sucks even more than the old one did. It's of course supposed to be: "Eschborn-Süd".

Please give me advice:

1. I called club lady told me you can have 2 girls same time no problem at all, is that proved or just words?

3. My airport is Frankfurt Hahn, I think is very long distance from city, do you recomend me take rent a car or I use bus to the city and then metro or train to Treff-188?

4. Treff-188 is not in Frankfurt it is some district? If I will go visit other places like Manhattan or Sharks, Oase they are all reacheable by public transport or need to take cab for all this?

Thank you1. Wasn't a problem years ago, so it shouldn't be a problem now. Of course you can't disappear with them for a whole hour or so. Propably more like 15-20 minutes. Remember, this is a flatrate club and the other guests want to fuck too.

2. No idea, since I don't know the current girls.

3. It's a little over an hour by car. I recommend you rent one, because if you go to FRA by bus and then from there to Eschborn by S-Bahn or bus, it will take forever. Even more so if you want to get back to HHN-airport the same way.

4. It's not in Frankfurt, it's in Eschborn, but it's about the first building in Eschborn if you enter the town on foot from Frankfurt-Sossenheim. "On foot", because if you have a car, then you will have to drive around the block to get to the parking place in front of the building. If you already have a rental car, then the question about getting to the other places is moot.

Tedesco
07-01-14, 22:22
Please give me advice on Treff 188It's a flatrate club, so girls are not paid by you but they get a ratio out the rooms they did during the day (only 1 time with one customer). As a result a girl could get perhaps only 12 Euro per client. Don't expect honeymoon sessions on the room. It's real sexworking, nothing else. I visited this location several times between 2006-2010, and it never got better but even worse (beyond the fact that in 2010 the fee was 79 Euro). A disappointing place in my point of view, but still an excellent business case to run by the management of this club, as too many girls need to make money anyway.

SwingerLover
07-02-14, 10:37
I visited this location several times between 2006-2010,Then that must have been at the old location in Sossenheim! So your information is even more out of date than mine. When I was in Eschborn last in 2011 it had still been 79 , whereas it had cost 88 at Treff188 when they still were in Sossenheim. Based on past experiences I have to agree that it got worse and worse, especially after the private woman who mostly showed up on Tuesdays and fucked every dick she could get (even bareback and Sandwich) stopped going there. (She was my 6th bareback woman by the way.) I stopped visiting the place, because I didn't like it there anymore, mostly because everything had started to happen behind closed doors only.

But my info is also out of date, recent reports suggest that things might have changed. So I wouldn't put too much faith in the out-of-date info which Tedesco and myself posted here regarding the quality of girls and party.

Oxano1983
07-04-14, 22:00
No new reports about this place?

Girls fuck without condom? Then no STD check? AIDS? HEP see? If it is bareback I won't go there!

Please someone say some new info.

Thank you!

Tiger Genius
07-05-14, 21:37
Please give me advice:

Thank youI was in Treff-188 Thursday and I will write a report when I will have time.

1-No problem to go in the room with 2 girls.

2-Almost all the girl tell me:"don't finish in my mouth".

All the girls made sex with condom and some also BJ.

Wanking
07-05-14, 22:40

Girls fuck without condom? Then no STD check? AIDS? HEP see? If it is bareback I won't go there!

Please someone say some new info.

Thank you!This is NOT a bareback club.

Oxano1983
07-06-14, 09:45
At Wanking,

I know it is bareback club that is why I was shocked when I see under this two members posts.

I called the staff and lady was shocked how I can ask such question. All is tested and regular she said!

At Tiger Genius,

Please write as much as you can detailed info.

Thank you!

SwingerLover
07-06-14, 21:50

If it is bareback I won't go there! There have been some more recent posts in the past months, propably in the "Other Partytreffs" thread or in the Frankfurt thread of the regular Germany forum.

I know it is bareback club Treff188 is NOT a bareback club! The woman I mentioned was a private woman who came to the club years ago. None of the girls who worked there ever offered AO, of course I still managed to sneak one AO-fuck from a girl who didn't mind. Like I said: Years ago. So don't work, no one will do bareback there. Unfortunately.

Oxano1983
07-07-14, 15:16
Thank you! I don't want to go if it is AO club!

I am to scared od STD's!

Thank you for your answer. Still waiting for report from at Tiger Genius.

Far as I know there are 10 girls to 12 girls inside. You can fuck as much as you want, even with 2 girls same time, probably not for hours but I am not like that.

I asked at phone any public action girl told me mybe in kino but only in private rooms which is not so party treff style as much as I can understand.

But under I see program for summer where it is gangbang or blowjob day in cinema so some partie days have that.

Even some bareback blowjob or finishing in mouth girl name Elena (if I remembered good).

Most important thing is when I called reception, girl from helpdesk told me on my questione are girls tested she told me "Of course" like she was confused how can I even ask that thing it is germany legal and safe 100%. So I even did not want to be stupid and ask for any AO shit there.

I forgott to ask can you have sex in backyard (outside) ?

Please correct me if I am wrong and I see girls lineup is changing (advertise says like that) so Tiger Genius still waiting him to coment qualiyt of girls and his time spent there how was it going.

Thank you!

Tiger Genius
07-08-14, 17:22
I rang the bell at 11.30-12 and Elena said:"there is 10 girls and cost 99 for all day" but she didn't give me back 1 and the girls were only 7 (8 in late afternoon).

The place is beautiful with sauna, Whirlpool and an outside zone where is possible also have sex.

This partytreff wasn't in my plan, but I decided to go there because is on my road to go at home and I didn't know nothing about which girls were there in that day and which was the type of party (I think fkk and BJ without condom).

The girls were naked or almost naked and I sat near the most beautiful for me (brown hair, beautiful c-cup tits), but I don't remember the name and I don't find her on the website.

She speak a good english and after a little talk, she started with an HJ and a BBJ on the couch and was very good (if she didn't stop, probably I had an orgasm), then we went on the room and another girl joined us (probably Mia http://treff-188.de/mia.html).

Mia start with a BBJ, after I fucked doggy the first girl for a long time but I couldn't cum and Mia asked me to be fucked but my dick wasn't more enough hard and she tried to make me cum with HJ and BBJ but I couldn't cum and I took a break.

I think that, if I went in the room only with the first girl, the session could be better, because Mia was more a disturb for me and her BBJ isn't good like the other girl, that for me is the best in this partytreff.

One problem for me was that there wasn't nothing to eat until 16-17 and I was very tired and hungry, but Elena told me that she was bored and that she wanted to fuck and I went with her on the room.

Elena isn't like in the picture because she have some Kg. More and in the room was OK but nothing special, long BBJ and after long doggy but I couldn't cum another time and she told me to take a break.

Carla worked at bar, but is possible to take a drink self service and I took a coffee that gave me a little bit more energy and I tried to go another time in the room with Leila (less beautiful than the picture, http://treff-188.de/leila.html).

Leila offered me anal for 20 but I refused because I didn'like too much her and I didn't want to risk to pay and didn't be hard enough to fuck her.

She started with an HJ, put the condom on my dick, I fucked her in missionary and this time finally I cum.

During my beak I stood outside often and sometimes I could watch some action on the bed and especially I liked to watch Diana a very beutiful girl (this picture are real http://treff-188.de/Diana.html) that was my next target.

She seemed happy with a big smile but, when she was with me, changed completly and seems sad and when we speak before to start sex she told me:"you fuck, I work".

She started with a BBJ (or maybe with condom), then I fucked her doggy but I couldn't cum and I decided to stop; she asked me:"Why?" and I said that I needed too much time to cum and I didn't want to make her work too much.

I saw her after with other men, she seems again happy and I saw also a FK with her and a man.

During the afternoon I had sex with another girl that I didn't remember and I couldn't cum.

After, I went to the room with the last girl avaiable, a slim bulgarian with a big tattoo (a dragon) on her back that speak only a little bit german but was very nice and the best in the room (BBJ, she over me, doggy but I couldn't cum).

Finally was possible to eat something, the food was very good and give me energy but the problem was that the girl are over and the number of men continue to increase and was impossible to go in the room with a girl and I decided to wait for Carla (http://treff-188.de/carla.html) that in the afternoon started to have sex.

She seemed to ignore me and went to the room with 3 very beutiful and Young men that have captured the attention of all the girls, but after 3 hours of waiting, she finally came in the room with me and was very nice and this time I cum fast after a BBJ (I knew that this was my last room and I had the temptation to finish in her mouth without ask nothing, but I cum out of her mouth).

I had 7 session with 8 girls in 9 hours and I like this place, but there were too many men in the afternoon.

I don't ask for going in the room with a girl already fucked, but I see girls two times with other men and I think that this isn't a problem.

I leaved the partytreff at 20.30 only because I had a long travel to make.

Casey69
07-09-14, 11:12
the forum and the website of this club had made me curious, hence i decided to give the club a visit. i am frequently in the area, always go to fkk clubs. this club however seems to offer a much better (cheaper) deal.

to say the truth, this is exactly what you get, a much cheaper deal. facilities are less than the average fkk (sauna ok, whirlpool is a joke (cold), lockers are out worn, etc.). the food was cold. i didn't tast it, but it looked like the usual overcooked stuff.

obviously the most important aspect is the quality of the girls. the girls were friendly but clearly sub-fkk quality (in terms of looks and my guess is also age (older most were 25/30+)).

the pictures on the website are clearly either photoshopped or simply substitutes. not a single girl of the available lineup would be able to make it in a fkk in my opinion (3-6 on a scale of 10).

in the rooms the girls all focussed on processing you as fast as they can. certainly they are friendly and they make you cum, but focus is on speed, most of the sessions didn't last longer than 10 minutes. i had 5 sessions with in total 6 girls in a period of 4 hours. i paid 90 euro's, i. e. in the end it was 15 euro per session.

i found the club relatively busy as it was a tuesday afternoon. about 8 girls present, throughtout the afternoon there were some 20-25 guys present. i asked one of the girls, she said most of the customers were german or turkish. that was also my perception. the girls wanted to speak german with me, not english. in fkk's many of them opt for english. you don't see the girls so much as they come and go to the rooms constantly. they go to a room for a period of 10-15 minutes, then they come back for 5-10 minutes picking up the next guy.

in the average fkk sessions are usually a bit of a hit and miss but i like the 'hunt' and taking the time to kick tires. this concept is totally different. of course it is what you like. if you prefer quanity over quality go this this club. i however, won't be returning.

Oxano1983
07-09-14, 14:09
Thank you at Tiger Genius on your report, good to know!

Can I ask you few other things?

How many guys was there when you left and arrived? (I see it is dificult to find free girl for banging).

There is also some public action to? Wow that is good!

Any girl offer cum in mouth or CIF?

You will return there? Was it clean, hygine level is good?

Thank you again!

Casey69
07-10-14, 08:16

How many guys was there when you left and arrived? (I see it is dificult to find free girl for banging).

Thank you again!Hi Ox,

All girls explicitly said to me not to cum in their mouth. The condom is mounted before you know if.

A few of them tried a bit of upsell like anal.

When I entered I saw in the locker room someone giving a girl 50 Euro.

C

Tiger Genius
07-10-14, 18:27

Thank you again!When I arrive where there only few men, during the afternoon more than 20.

Is possible to have sex outside and be watched from other men, but not Group sex.

The girls didn't offer CIM or CIF(i didn't ask ) and some told me:"don't finish in my mouth".

The hygiene level was good.

I don't think to return in this partytreff because there is other that I like more or that I want to try, but for me is good (I don't have a problem to fuck every girl in the world and I'm not too much exigent).

If you think to find Playboy model and you want to stay in the room 1 hour don't go in partytreff or pauschalclub, if you like to have sex many time with different girls for a good price can be the place for you (I think that it's the only option near Frankurt).

SwingerLover
07-17-14, 20:17
Fitz1971 just wrote a short report about his visit to Treff188 over in the Frankfurt thread of the regular Germany forum: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?678-Frankfurt&p=1595901&viewfull=1#post1595901

SwingerLover
10-06-14, 16:19
Cope123 posted a report about his visit to Treff188 over in the Frankfurt thread of the regular Germany forum: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?678-Frankfurt&p=1625031&viewfull=1#post1625031.

BBJ1980
05-21-15, 18:49
Any more recent reviews of this place?

Oxano1983
05-27-15, 13:45
I am also interested in same thing!

Thank you.

Member #4364
05-28-15, 18:38
I was there a few weeks ago; the service so far was right. Too much customers during the daytime.

Only few girls; this time it was not good; the food was cold and I got a bad diarrhea.

In the past I had wonderful days there.

Ibrahimovic
06-06-15, 19:41
I went to Treff 188 on the Thursday last week. It was very easy to find from the Eschborn Sud S-bahn station. Arrived at noon. Two other men already present. During the six hours that I stayed there were 10 different girls present. But all were not available simultaneously. Very good female to male ratio but starting to arrive more men when I left at 6 pm. My only previous experience of Pauschalclubs was in Caligula in Berlin where I could only bear to stay for 20 minutes. This place is considerably better. Clean and familiar atmosphere, some friendly banter going on in the lounge between the girls and punters. The buffet was edible but did not reach the standard of the FKKs.

My first girl was dark-haired Denissa from Romania. She was wearing a pink fishnet. She's on the plump side and equipped with big natural tits. Had a decent relaxed 20 minutes session with multiple sessions. Went almost straight away to the room again with Mery from Ghana. She's a big girl but with nice facial features. Big moist beautiful lips, very good for blowjob. She didn't seem to watch the clock at all, I think we stayed in the room half an hour. Had some cuddling and hugging after the sex. Went another time in the room with her on her request later on, just for massage. Next up was a threesome with Bulgarian / Turkish Emma and an older friendly woman claiming to be Italian but probably was Romanian or something like that. Emma has got cute eyes but is a little bit plump. They did make a decent effort but a little bit mechanical. Had another threesome with Emma and Greek / Turkish Lena. First DATY on Emma and Lena giving CBJ. Followed by doing Lena in doggy and being caressed by Emma.

Cuban girl Milagros arrived later than the rest and she is a standout. Miles ahead of the other girls. Somewhere in between of Rihanna and Janet Jackson she and I agreed on (but darker complexion). Optically quite perfect for my taste. For me she would be a top girl even in the FKK clubs of Frankfurt. Not only a beautiful face but also a slim, tight body with soft natural tits. Her BBBJ was top class, awesome ball licking technique. Doing her in doggy was sublime. All in all, pretty good value for money. Six different girls in just under six hours for 100 E. The experience of this place is bound to vary hugely with the number of men present. And the general quality of the girls is about what you would expect in a flat rate place. But to be able to meet a girl like Milagros in this place was a revelation. Her name is very fitting, she really is a miracle.

MiDreamer
06-06-15, 21:26
I spent several hours at 188 today and had a good time. Today was my first gang bang party and I enjoyed it a lot Of the 11 girls working today, I managed to be with 9 of them. They were all fun but Sarah and Carla were the best. They like to go up to the Kino in pairs for a foursome. There is something exciting about sex in public that just heightens the experience. Plus, both are very vocal and it adds to the mood. The girls are not up to the FKK standards but well worth the 120 Euro day pass. MiD.

UShobbyist
06-09-15, 23:35
I spent several hours at 188 today and had a good time. Today was my first gang bang party and I enjoyed it a lot Of the 11 girls working today, I managed to be with 9 of them. They were all fun but Sarah and Carla were the best. They like to go up to the Kino in pairs for a foursome. There is something exciting about sex in public that just heightens the experience. Plus, both are very vocal and it adds to the mood. The girls are not up to the FKK standards but well worth the 120 Euro day pass. MiD.How many girls are in their 20's? Did all those 9 girls give BBBJ?

ZimmerBaby
06-10-15, 14:29
BBBJ is default service.

Sad Sam
08-20-15, 14:46
I am going to have a layover in Frankfurt and have been considering going to tref-188. Obvious appeal is the all you can eat approach and the variety. However, since I can only get to the club around 10 pm on a Sat night, I am worried about the attitude of the ladies as well as the men to ladies ratio. Anyone been there around that time that can help me with the info?

Thanks in advance.

JonJon1
09-07-15, 03:36
Found the place via taxi. The building is older, but easily accessible. First time in a flat rate place.

I was buzzed in and one of the girls came out to talk to me and take my money. 110 E for all day. 95 E for 4 hours. I paid my 95 and given a small locked box for my clothes in a tiny locker room. No bathrobes left. Given a big towel instead.

All the girls were mostly clothed, instead of like an FKK club.

One thing that I want to talk about is the overall size (that you don't really get from the website) it's small. There's two floors. Bar, showers, sauna, whirlpool and buffet on the first floor. 2nd has 8 or nine rooms and a large cinema and one large room with a bed and couch. Which I'm assuming was the gang bang room. The buffet has about 5 tables. The bar is self serve for pop and juice and coffee. You can ask to purchase beer. In the bar there's a number of leather couches, where you sit and wait for the girls to return. Unlike an FKK club where girls circulate. The bar is the place to make the selection. But since it was flat rate, it was more a rotation.

The girls do a good job to hit all the customers. Your wrist ban has a number on it and before you go upstairs, the girl goes into an office and records your #. I'm curious how they get paid. I assume it's on some kind of proportional basis.

Lots of Smoking. To be expected.

I counted nine girls overall. Milagros (tall black beautiful girl from Cuba) was the standout. All girls had nice personalities but mostly 5 or 6's with Milagros as a 8 or 9.

Over 3 + hours I did 6 girls but came only 3 times. (I'm an old guy after all) It was interesting to go for volume instead of waiting for the perfect one in an FKK club.

I'm glad I went there, but the next time in Frankfurt, I'd choose an FKK instead.

Wanking
09-07-15, 18:55
I'm glad I went there, but the next time in Frankfurt, I'd choose an FKK instead.Sounds ok for the money. Cheers for report.

SvenFKK
09-08-15, 18:44
All the girls were mostly clothed, instead of like an FKK club.
The don't bill themselves with "FKK", so that is to be expected, though they apparently have FKK days.

The girls do a good job to hit all the customers. Your wrist ban has a number on it and before you go upstairs, the girl goes into an office and records your #. I'm curious how they get paid. I assume it's on some kind of proportional basis.
Probably.

Lots of Smoking. To be expected.
Bummer. Some clubs now list whether individual girls smoke or not. To me, more important than many other things.

Member #4364
09-09-15, 18:48
It's OK for an afternoon or evening; basic equipment; sometimes crowded and you can't compare it with an FKK; also the girls are not these top models; but most of them are nice and friendly.

BestBeer
09-14-15, 14:27
There is already a recent report in another sub-forum, Thread: Frankfurt.

My experience is about the same. It seems that this is an ordinary family house which is modified into a kind of closed club. On the ground floor, a large living room serves as a bar. Also have a sauna and jakuzi, mini hall for lunch, locker room, bathroom and toilet. Upstair there are many rooms, maybe 8, I didn't count.

I really like the "all included" system. You just have yourself time, without hurry * 6 hours costs 99 euros, and it is probably the best ticket (they also offer two-hours ticket, and all day ticket).

What to do? You go to the bar, chatting with the girls, take her upstairs and have sex, go back to have a drink, take other girl for sex, again return to go to the sauna or jacuzzi then again sex, rest, eat something, then another sex and all so. During my stay of 6 hours, I drank three beers, had sex with 5 girls, I ate quite solid food (rice with chicken and french fries) had a couple of coffees and a lot of non-carbonated soft drinks (great time for 108 euros, 99 ticket + 3*3 beer) Only alcoholic beverages are paid, beer costs three euros.

Lineup, about ten girls.

As someone mentioned before, sex is quite mechanical, but the girls really work hard to satisfy all customers. In essence blowjob without a condom after that sex in several positions with a condom, that is it, some girl offer CIM for 20 euro extra. If there are no crowds, you can go into a room with two girls at the same time.

Very friendly atmosphere, relaxing and fun.

One girl gave me a massage.

All in all, I left satisfied.

Wanking
09-14-15, 16:34

All in all, I left satisfied.I like the fact that they have sauna and jacuzzi, nothing like kicking back in a jacuzzi for an hour just after you have blown your load, great to have something to do while waiting for ballen to refill. Also they serve food that is at-least edible. As much as I hate condoms I would prefer spending the day in a club like this rather than in a cheap bareback club with no food or facilities (of course there arent any cheap bareback clubs that are open everyday anymore).

Its on my list to do.

Christian G
09-14-15, 19:45

All in all, I left satisfied.Thanks for the report. It's incredible how many different and conflicting reviews I read about this club on various board. Must to see with my own eyes.

SvenFKK
09-19-15, 12:11
Thanks for the report. It's incredible how many different and conflicting reviews I read about this club on various board. Must to see with my own eyes.Check the dates in the reports. The quality can change with time. Some might even respond to criticism here. If it really looks like they have improved, we should support them by visiting them.

ShiftTab
10-03-15, 19:51
I thought this place was called Treff-188 from all the posts here, but I came across something for a girls66 at the same location. Did this place change from a one price all inclusive deal to more like a traditional brothel?

SvenFKK
10-04-15, 07:57
I thought this place was called Treff-188 from all the posts here, but I came across something for a girls66 at the same location. Did this place change from a one price all inclusive deal to more like a traditional brothel?No change. However, at one point, they set up a system with individual service, private rooms, etc. Presumably at least some of the girls work at both places.

Member #4400
10-05-15, 01:44
Went to Treff-188 tonight, started with 2 hours, but ended up going to 4 hours. Just paid an extra 25 Euros. Also got bathrobe for 5 Euros. Started with a free towel, but got a little cold. Arrived there at 18:30, got undressed, put stuff in locker, showered. Place had 8 girls working tonight. Most were 5-7's. Only Diana I would say is an 8 or 9. Service is standard BBBJ and sex with condom. I asked the lady working the office about extra service and she said to ask girls individually and pay them in cash. Not sure if must be before going up to room or can be after.

Did three girls in the first 2 hours. Two from Romania, one from Dominican Republic. 1st Romanian girl (Donja) actually had tight pussy and have good BBBJ. 2nd Romanian girl (Roxanna) was not so great, but tried. Just kept saying "yes, baby, yeah, baby. Just turn off). Dominican girl was great (I think Isabella). Nice ass. Didn't ask if she did anal, but should of.

In the 2nd two hours only did one more girl from Dominican Republic. She was OK, but not as good as first. I had taken one hour to recover. Went to sauna (whirlpool was broken), had some food. Then at 20:30 a bunch of guys showed up. By 21:00 there were 25 guys and still 8 girls.

The best looking girl there is Diana, but did not get chance with her. Should of asked her before the crowd hit. She has a pretty face, nice skin, small perky tits, and a nice ass just screaming to be fucked. I may go back tomorrow just to fuck her. Not sure if she does anal but will be finding out. Overall a good experience. All girls are nice, but don't expect anything resembling GFE. Some girls did OK working the room, some seemed to latch to a small group of guys and not stray. That was a bit annoying. Also almost no one spoke English so don't expect it. Only the one lady working in the office. Girls only knew a few words. Worth the money but would recommend to go early evening before crowds.

Wild Man
10-05-15, 10:37
Went to Treff-188 tonight, started with 2 hours, but ended up going to 4 hours. Just paid an extra 25 Euros. Also got bathrobe for 5 Euros. Started with a free towel, but got a little cold. Arrived there at 18:30, got undressed, put stuff in locker, showered. Place had 8 girls working tonight. Most were 5-7's. Only Diana I would say is an 8 or 9. Service is standard BBBJ and sex with condom. I asked the lady working the office about extra service and she said to ask girls individually and pay them in cash. Not sure if must be before going up to room or can be after.

Did three girls in the first 2 hours. Two from Romania, one from Dominican Republic. 1st Romanian girl (Donja) actually had tight pussy and have good BBBJ. 2nd Romanian girl (Roxanna) was not so great, but tried. Just kept saying "yes, baby, yeah, baby. Just turn off). Dominican girl was great (I think Isabella). Nice ass. Didn't ask if she did anal, but should of.

In the 2nd two hours only did one more girl from Dominican Republic. She was OK, but not as good as first. I had taken one hour to recover. Went to sauna (whirlpool was broken), had some food. Then at 20:30 a bunch of guys showed up. By 21:00 there were 25 guys and still 8 girls..I'm thinking about visiting this club on my tour in December, how easy is it to get to from the central station?

Please do another report if you visited subsequently.

Member #4364
10-05-15, 18:43
Very easy; go downstairs to the "S-Bahn"; Station called Eschborn Süthe; 15 minutes walk; use www.rmv.de.

UKMikey
10-14-15, 08:26
My friend from Brazil living in Frankfurt didn't contact me. My friend from the Dominican Republic couldn't get up from Munich and my friend from America, well I completely forgot that she arrived in Frankfurt two days before.

Fancying a bit of laid back female company I thought the Gods were against me. I took a stroll near Hauptbahnhof station to the red light district, which I had visited before (not for sex but more of a nosy) and the area got me thinking. I didn't go into any of the clubs or the Eros centres but it gave me an idea to source a swinging club.

So I sat in a Turkish restaurant, Alanya I think, had some fantastic food and then set off on my research.

I stumbled on this site and my thoughts of a swinging club soon changed. Tref 188 caught my eye and reminded me of the good lady marmalade parties in London (albeit cheaper and maybe not as high in quality).

So I followed this url http://www.rmv.de/ that the previous post sent (fantastic site and easy to follow) and planned my night. I worked out the the last train was about 01:10, and about every 20 minutes. I decided I'd get there for 18:30 and book 6 hours.

Very easy to get to from hauptbahnhof station (main station in Frankfurt) €2. 75 one way and about 11 minutes journey to Eshborn Sud on either S3 or S4. Once out the train station you go underneath the bridge that the trains go over, and simply walk straight. Past the car park on the left and towards the large Vodafone and T-Mobile buildings. Now I continued to walk straight and then go down a road that turned into a dirt track. When you can walk no further (autobahn in front of you), you turn right and through the car park. Then in front of you is a Sixt building, turn left and the the last house on the right (press the right buzzer for the club). This was a 15 minute walk and there is an alternative route that had more street lighting I would assume and maybe slightly longer (if you do not like dark quiet eerie areas).

So I got in and sat down in a single chair and started to think what the hell am I doing here. I didn't think the girls were great looking, although very friendly. I did think about leaving and then a girl came over and took me upstairs. She said she was Tanja from Bulgaria (though seeing her communicate, I'd say she was probably Romanian). A good first start, not much English but a decent BJ and then expertly put the condom on with her mouth beyond the abilities of other women that can do this, and then doggy into a tight pussy, which I alternated between short and long strokes with the occasional pounding that was hitting her cervix and getting a reaction. Didn't cum but let it build up as it got me in the mood.

Back down and before I could sit down a Dominican girl called Isabella took me upstairs. Great arse and good conversation as I could speak Spanish. So after some banter another good BJ followed by more doggy and watching her work that booty with her shouting Si papi, every time she got a deep thrusting. Pumped my load into her and then back downstairs.

Got a drink and sat down when a tall, long legged pretty black girl sat down, leg over mine and started to speak Spanish. Obviously Isabella had told her (I heard them talking). So this was probably one of the better looking girls here. Milagros from Cuba. So with barely any recovery time, upstairs again for a BJ and she managed to get me rock hard. On her back with her leg in the air and I fucked her pussy deep. Felt really good that I had to unload in her also. We then lay down and had a chat then downstairs. Definitely had a bit of a bond with this girl.

Now this is where I get mixed up. Downstairs again and then a Romanian girl joins me (this could be Donja), petite, pretty (top 3) and bags of personality. Really enjoyed her company. Her Romanian friend joined us and before I knew it, I'm upstairs with two girls. Donja and I played whilst the other girl sucked my cock. Props to her for such a good suck and getting me hard enough to fuck Donja. Came on top of her with both girls lying next to each other. Another tight pussy and fucked her deep. Span her around for Doggy and the other girl watched my cock slide into her before coming behind me to massage my balls whilst I fucked Donja. Couldn't cum as it was such a short space of time between my last two.

Downstairs and definitely thinking I've got my money worth. 6 girls and really need a break. Jacuzzi was cold and I don't think working, so had a look at the buffet. Buffet looked great, food looked good but I didn't eat as I had eaten earlier so went down and chilled. Was looking to have one more fuck before the night was out and from the four remaining girls (I think that's right), there was only one more I wanted to fuck. Unfortunately I missed out on her and then a blonde polish girl came and joined me. Same routine, good blowjob, decent pussy and great tits with nipples that got harder when I fucked her good. She was definitely the prettier of the two but I chose not to cum.

Downstairs again hoping for this one girl when Milagros came in and took me upstairs again. Spent another 25 minutes with her and downstairs again.

The first three / four hours was pretty fast an full on where the last two hours was slow. I had planned to get out for 23:30/00:00 at the latest, so I could get an earlier train (in fear of missing the last train or it being cancelled). Still I wanted that last girl. I missed her a number of times and as it got to 00:10, just my luck she would walk in and join me. She said she would have a cigarette then we go upstairs. The cigarette lasted forever! So this was the prettiest girl of the night and who I found out to be Diana from Bulgaria.

We got upstairs and a decent BJ and then on top of her for that final fucking. Not the tightest of pussies but a nice one to fuck. Could feel my cum building and was up against time, so hammered my cock in and pumped my seed deep and hard into her, whilst feeling her pussy bone bang against my pubic area.

Not the best fuck of the night, but was certainly worth waiting for. Quick shower dress and my goodbyes, then left at 00:49. Went the same way I came as I feared the safer feeling route was a bit longer. Through the dark alleys with my phone light on, hearing the odd rat or bunny rabbits, but ran back to the station and got there for 00:03. Enough time to buy my ticket and buy some crisps and a doughnut from the vending machine to replace lost energy.

All in all, over six hours of fucking the world (like my old traveling days but in one location); 2 Bulgarians, 2 Romanians, 1 Polish, 1 Dominican and 1 Cuban (twice) all for €99 was value for money.

Don't expect girlfriend experiences and I was giving them back. It was simply about quench that horny urge with decent (not stunning) looking and friendly girls.

Would I recommend? Well if my post resonates with what you are looking for, then yes.

UKMikey
10-14-15, 10:52
My friend from Brazil living in Frankfurt didn't contact me. My friend from the Dominican Republic couldn't get up from Munich and my friend from America, well I completely forgot that she arrived in Frankfurt two days before.

Fancying a bit of laid back female company I thought the Gods were against me. I took a stroll near Hauptbahnhof station to the red light district, which I had visited before (not for sex but more of a nosey) and the area got me thinking. I didn't go into any of the clubs or the Eros centres but it gave me an idea to source a swinging club.

So I sat in a Turkish restaurant, Alanya I think, had some fantastic food and then set off on my research.

I stumbled on this site and my thoughts of a swinging club soon changed. Tref 188 caught my eye and reminded me of the good lady marmalade parties in London (albeit cheaper and maybe not as high in quality).

So I followed this url http://www.rmv.de/ that the previous post sent (fantastic site and easy to follow) and planned my night. I worked out the the last train was about 01:10, and about every 20 minutes. I decided I'd get there for 18:30 and book 6 hours.

Very easy to get to from hauptbahnhof station (main station in Frankfurt) €2. 75 one way and about 11 minutes journey to Eshborn Sud on either S3 or S4. Once out the train station you go underneath the bridge that the trains go over, and simply walk straight. Past the car park on the left and towards the large Vodafone and T-Mobile buildings. Now I continued to walk straight and then go down a road that turned into a dirt track. When you can walk no further (autobahn in front of you), you turn right and through the car park. Then in front of you is a Sixt building, turn left and the the last house on the right (press the right buzzer for the club). This was a 15 minute walk and there is an alternative route that had more street lighting I would assume and maybe slightly longer (if you do not like dark quiet eerie areas).

So I got in and sat down in a single chair and started to think what the hell am I doing here. I didn't think the girls were great looking, although very friendly. I did think about leaving and then a girl came over and took me upstairs. She said she was Tanja from Bulgaria (though seeing her communicate, I'd say she was probably Romanian). A good first start, not much English but a decent BJ and then expertly put the condom on with her mouth beyond the abilities of other women that can do this, and then doggy into a tight pussy, which I alternated between short and long strokes with the occasional pounding that was hitting her cervix and getting a reaction. Didn't cum but let it build up as it got me in the mood.

Back down and before I could sit down a Dominican girl called Isabella took me upstairs. Great arse and good conversation as I could speak Spanish. So after some banter another good BJ followed by more doggy and watching her work that booty with her shouting Si papi, every time she got a deep thrusting. Pumped my load into her and then back downstairs.

Got a drink and sat down when a tall, long legged pretty black girl sat down, leg over mine and started to speak Spanish. Obviously Isabella had told her (I heard them talking). So this was probably one of the better looking girls here. Milagros from Cuba. So with barely any recovery time, upstairs again for a BJ and she managed to get me rock hard. On her back with her leg in the air and I fucked her pussy deep. Felt really good that I had to unload in her also. We then lay down and had a chat then downstairs. Definitely had a bit of a bond with this girl.

Now this is where I get mixed up. Downstairs again and then a Romanian girl joins me (this could be Donja), petite, pretty (top 3) and bags of personality. Really enjoyed her company. Her Romanian friend joined us and before I knew it, I'm upstairs with two girls. Donja and I played whilst the other girl sucked my cock. Props to her for such a good suck and getting me hard enough to fuck Donja. Came on top of her with both girls lying next to each other. Another tight pussy and fucked her deep. Span her around for Doggy and the other girl watched my cock slide into her before coming behind me to massage my balls whilst I fucked Donja. Couldn't cum as it was such a short space of time between my last two.

Downstairs and definitely thinking I've got my money worth. 6 girls and really need a break. Jacuzzi was cold and I don't think working, so had a look at the buffet. Buffet looked great, food looked good but I didn't eat as I had eaten earlier so went down and chilled. Was looking to have one more fuck before the night was out and from the four remaining girls (I think that's right), there was only one more I wanted to fuck. Unfortunately I missed out on her and then a blonde polish girl came and joined me. Same routine, good blowjob, decent pussy and great tits with nipples that got harder when I fucked her good. She was definitely the prettier of the two but I chose not to cum.

Downstairs again hoping for this one girl when Milagros came in and took me upstairs again. Spent another 25 minutes with her and downstairs again.

The first three / four hours was pretty fast an full on where the last two hours was slow. I had planned to get out for 23:30/00:00 at the latest, so I could get an earlier train (in fear of missing the last train or it being cancelled). Still I wanted that last girl. I missed her a number of times and as it got to 00:10, just my luck she would walk in and join me. She said she would have a cigarette then we go upstairs. The cigarette lasted forever! So this was the prettiest girl of the night and who I found out to be Diana from Bulgaria.

We got upstairs and a decent BJ and then on top of her for that final fucking. Not the tightest of pussies but a nice one to fuck. Could feel my cum building and was up against time, so hammered my cock in and pumped my seed deep and hard into her, whilst feeling her pussy bone bang against my pubic area.

Not the best fuck of the night, but was certainly worth waiting for. Quick shower dress and my goodbyes, then left at 00:49. Went the same way I came as I feared the safer feeling route was a bit longer. Through the dark alleys with my phone light on, hearing the odd rat or bunny rabbits, but ran back to the station and got there for 00:03. Enough time to buy my ticket and buy some crisps and a doughnut from the vending machine to replace lost energy.

All in all, over six hours of fucking the world (like my old traveling days but in one location); 2 Bulgarians, 2 Romanians, 1 Polish, 1 Dominican and 1 Cuban (twice) all for €99 was value for money.

Don't expect girlfriend experiences and I was giving them back. It was simply about quench that horny urge with decent (not stunning) looking and friendly girls.

Would I recommend? Well if my post resonates with what you are looking for, then yes.

Diet Coke
10-15-15, 16:22
Great report MKMikey. I hope to try it in early November. Plan to arrive earlier in day though. I am a fan of Dietzenbach but Treff 188 should be much closer to Frankfurt HBF.

GoldMeister
10-16-15, 23:16
Based on the earlier reviews I decided to try Treff-188. Since I'm an older guy I'd rather have fun with several girls rather than shoot my wad (and other) on a single girl.

I arrived at 5:15 and was greeted by Denissa, the bustiest girl on staff. She also seems to be a bit of the mother hen to the other girls.

Most of the girls speak a little English but for the most part you don't need much to communicate. Denissa took me up with Maria, a blonde spinner and we had a quick threesome with.

Denissa giving me a BBBJ while Maria let me DATY. Both Maria and Denissa use a bit more teeth than I like for a BBBJ. But at exactly 15 minutes we were done.

Back down to the shower room for a quick clean-up and then back to the self-serve "bar".

I stopped at the buffet, which is not bad, but certainly not what you would come here for.

Back in the bar the girls kind of float around and latch on to a guy. Some of the girls go straight upstairs and others spend some time talking and touching the guys before the deed.

There were 11 girls on Friday and they were a mix. There were some definite BBWs and all of the girls are generally friendly to all of the guys. The one exception in my case was Julia.

A blonde with glasses from Poland. I said Hi to her and the rest of the evening she sat down far away from me. Not sure what or why, but I'm not going to spend time with a girl that isn't.

Trying to be warm and friendly.

Next was Gaby, a little on the chubby side, but OK.

Larissa was a hot spinner with a mesh top that showed her boobs all of the time. She gave a pretty good BBBJ and her body looks barely legal. She was giving an older guy a HJ in the.

Bar area.

Magda was a blue-eyed blonde from Poland. Real cute, engaging and gave the best BBBJ. If it wasn't for the 15 minute clock I might have come with her.

I finished the night with Maria again. She definitely looks like someone who does it for the "job". Relatively little eye contact and canned verbals during the deed. I almost felt.

Like I was doing something wrong with her.

Definitely an experience to try, but don't expect anything like GFE unless you are a regular. A lot of the girls stayed with a group of guys who obviously were known.

I did the 110 Euro package, mainly to get a robe since it was a bit chilly in parts of the house.

FunExplorer
10-18-15, 12:50

Fancying a bit of laid back female company I thought the Gods were against me. I took a stroll near Hauptbahnhof station to the red light district, which I had visited before (not for sex but more of a nosey) and the area got me thinking. I didn't go into any of the clubs or the Eros centres but it gave me an idea to source a swinging club.

So I followed this url http://www.rmv.de/ that the previous post sent (fantastic site and easy to follow) and planned my night. I worked out the the last train was about 01:10, and about every 20 minutes. I decided I'd get there for 18:30 and book 6 hours...I was in this place on 10 October which was a Saturday.

It was about 2 PM when I entered the place and after taking bath and ordering a beer.

I realized I made a mistake in coming to the place. There were 7 or 8 women, most of them around 35 to 40 years and lousy and not worth fucking even for free. I regretted my decision and returned back after finishing beer I had bought.

My decision to take an all day ticket, which came to me at Euro 110.

Global1810
10-26-15, 20:36
I am thinking about going here one night while in Frankfurt. Other nights I am going to FKK so one night I will skip FKK for here if it is worth it.

Mainly I want to go for the 110 e all day. Would I get tired of this place with so few girls or can I stay for the day and enjoy the unlimited sex?

Planning here instead of either Mainhattan, Oase, or Sharks. Possibly on a Thursday.

Thanks!

Rajat1
01-16-16, 13:07
So how is this place doing now? Is it worth visiting?

SexTouristUK
01-27-16, 22:40
So how is this place doing now? Is it worth visiting?So I made a visit to Treff 188.

I took the train to the local subway. It was still about 1. 5 m walk. Very close to a lot of high profile businesses. The street is quiet and it was quite dark. I arrived at about 7 pm.

On entry there were 2, 4, 5 or all day options. I went for the 5 hour option. For that you get a towel and a locker (the all day option gives you a robe but for an extra 20 euro, I gave it a miss.

I got changed and noticing the jacuzzi off and the room empty I went to the bar area. Beer was 3 euro for a bottle. Soft drinks are free and tended to be help yourself. Especially when no girls around.

There is a TV showing some porn films and some sofas. At this point there were 4 males and no females in the room. Not a good start I thought. One girl came in and immediately disappeared with a regular. After 15 minutes, I was starting to worry when along came Bella. Sat opposite me and took me upstairs after a quick exchange of nods!

Bella was actually kinda cute. Petite build but hadn't shaved for a few days (or had a quick growth!) BBBJ and some DATY before a fuck. Very average. Once I had cum, it was out the room almost before I had the towel back around me!

After a shower (use the towels supplies in the shower. Not the one you have to wrap around yourself. The towels are smaller in the shower rooms and don't fit around the waist!) and a cigarette Andrea had sat next to me and was giving me a HJ in the bar, so off we went upstairs. Andrea has a great body and a fine looking girl. Again BBBJ and a fuck. Afterwards we had a small amount of time relaxing before heading downstairs.

I popped into the buffet. Fries and sausages and meatballs and pasta. Don't expect anything nice!

Back into the bar and Carla comes straight over and I am upstairs again. About 45 minutes since my first trip upstairs began and I am worried! Carla offered covered or uncovered BJ. I go uncovered and she gets me hard in seconds. She wants me to DATY which I oblige before another fuck. We finish up and Carla does some massage and shows off some of her gymnastic skills (splits and others! We have a few laughs before we go downstairs.

By this time it is much quieter. Now 5 girls and only 2 of us in the bar. Although Magda is wearing pajamas and a bunny house coat with wet hair.

Monica is straight over to me and wants to go upstairs. I had to tell her to wait 5 minutes. I haven't even had time to light a cigarette! She gets straight to it with a HJ while she waits on me finishing the cigarette before taking me upstairs and brings Bella along again. Not the best 3 some. They spoke to each other in Romanian the whole time. I finish off and Monica is quite good fun afterwards and I then call it a night- the bar had girls and no men. And I really needed some rest for my dick.

I lasted 2. 5 hours in total in the club from entry until exit.

The girls were mostly all friendly. Between 6 and 8 out of 10 in looks and body.

I would wait until 8 pm and take the 4 hour package next time.

Sorbonne
01-28-16, 09:58
So I made a visit to Treff 188.

I took the train to the local subway. It was still about 1. 5 m walk. Very close to a lot of high profile businesses. The street is quiet and it was quite dark. I arrived at about 7 pm.

On entry there were 2, 4, 5 or all day options. I went for the 5 hour option. For that you get a towel and a locker (the all day option gives you a robe but for an extra 20 euro, I gave it a miss.

I got changed and noticing the jacuzzi off and the room empty I went to the bar area. Beer was 3 euro for a bottle. Soft drinks are free and tended to be help yourself. Especially when no girls around.

There is a TV showing some porn films and some sofas. At this point there were 4 males and no females in the room. Not a good start I thought. One girl came in and immediately disappeared with a regular. After 15 minutes, I was starting to worry when along came Bella. Sat opposite me and took me upstairs after a quick exchange of nods!

Bella was actually kinda cute. Petite build but hadn't shaved for a few days (or had a quick growth!) BBBJ and some DATY before a fuck. Very average. Once I had cum, it was out the room almost before I had the towel back around me!

After a shower (use the towels supplies in the shower. Not the one you have to wrap around yourself. The towels are smaller in the shower rooms and don't fit around the waist!) and a cigarette Andrea had sat next to me and was giving me a HJ in the bar, so off we went upstairs. Andrea has a great body and a fine looking girl. Again BBBJ and a fuck. Afterwards we had a small amount of time relaxing before heading downstairs.

I popped into the buffet. Fries and sausages and meatballs and pasta. Don't expect anything nice!

Back into the bar and Carla comes straight over and I am upstairs again. About 45 minutes since my first trip upstairs began and I am worried! Carla offered covered or uncovered BJ. I go uncovered and she gets me hard in seconds. She wants me to DATY which I oblige before another fuck. We finish up and Carla does some massage and shows off some of her gymnastic skills (splits and others! We have a few laughs before we go downstairs.

By this time it is much quieter. Now 5 girls and only 2 of us in the bar. Although Magda is wearing pajamas and a bunny house coat with wet hair.

Monica is straight over to me and wants to go upstairs. I had to tell her to wait 5 minutes. I haven't even had time to light a cigarette! She gets straight to it with a HJ while she waits on me finishing the cigarette before taking me upstairs and brings Bella along again. Not the best 3 some. They spoke to each other in Romanian the whole time. I finish off and Monica is quite good fun afterwards and I then call it a night- the bar had girls and no men. And I really needed some rest for my dick.

The girls were mostly all friendly. Between 6 and 8 out of 10 in looks and body.

I would wait until 8 pm and take the 4 hour package next time."Beauty is in the eyes of beholder" (Did I say it right?) So I'd like to ask more concrete question. How old are these women?

Also, why were girls so eager to take you upstairs? And kick you out as soon as you were done?

SexTouristUK
01-28-16, 17:55
"Beauty is in the eyes of beholder" (Did I say it right?) So I'd like to ask more concrete question. How old are these women?

Also, why were girls so eager to take you upstairs? And kick you out as soon as you were done?Bella is early 20's.

Andrea said she was 38- though she looked 10 years younger! Carla looked late 20's as did Monica.

As to why they wanted you upstairs and straight out. I don't know for sure. They sign something in the office before each trip. Maybe they have a quota to meet, or are paid by the number of guys they fuck?

Solo Traveler
02-02-16, 06:58
I arrived at about 7 pm.
I would wait until 8 pm and take the 4 hour package next time.Nice report, buddy!

I checked their website.

5 hours package costs 99 Euros.

So, everything is included for just 99 Euros?

Sounds like a great deal!

Fuck 3-4 women for only 99 Euros and some food to eat.

Seems to be a good option for the first day of the trip when I'm over-energetic and can fuck 4 times a day.

SwingerLover
02-02-16, 20:54
So, everything is included for just 99 Euros?Yes. That's the whole idea of a Partytreff. For 110 €, you can stay the whole day. In January they had a special offer which allowed you to go to Treff188 and their sister club in Wiesbaden on the same they for paying just once.

http://treff-188.de/preise.html

http://wi-privat.de/

Solo Traveler
02-04-16, 12:04
I would like to put this place into my itinerary.

I understand that the women in this kind of flat-rate brothel are usually a lot older and less good-looking.

I can accept older women. Although I am young, I have a fetish for the mom-type women (by definition, looks like mid-aged mom), so age really doesn't matter.

The only thing that I cannot accept is the chubby body.

I prefer slender body.

So, my question is, are the ladies in Treff188 chubby or slender?

Again, I don't mind their age. I don't mind their sagging breasts, either. I only care about their body shape.

I don't mind fucking a 60-year-old woman as long as she has a slender body.

Solo Traveler
02-06-16, 23:30
Okay, I will try this place.

My plan is to buy the whole day ticket (110 Euro) and stay in this club from 13:00 to 22:00.

So, do they have some edible hot food and coke / seven-up to eat and drink for all day?

I want to stay there for 9 hours, so food and drink are important for me to restore my energy.

On their website, I only see.

"the buffet in the evening (das Buffett am Abend)".

If I arrive in 13:00, will there be something to eat as lunch?

Thanks!

Diet Coke
02-15-16, 08:03
When do you plan to visit? I will try to visit in early May. Anyone know when the best ratio of girls to guys is? I am guessing there may be a higher number of guys of weekends. Is that so?

Rick.

Showdown
03-28-16, 10:08
Treff 188 in Frankfurt.

I have not tried a Partytreff since a lackluster experience at one outsideof Dusseldorf years ago. Being in Frankfurt I wanted to try Treff 188 (http://treff-188.de/#top).

Getting to Treff 188 is simple. If you are an Olympic athlete.

The train ride is very straightforward. Simply get a ticket from one of the red train ticket kiosk to Eschborn train stop. Is about a 20 minute ride I think. Upon exiting the train stop walk down the steps and straight in front of you is a long street.

This will be the first of four of them.

This area is a business district. Vodafone, Opel and other companies have large offices there. As a results the streets are not streets but rather long boulevards. And you have to walk down three long ones and cut through a parking lot.

I used Google maps to get me to Treff 188 after getting off of the train. Guys if you are outside of Germany get a sim card. Its easy. All around the main train station are cell phone stores. You can pay about 15 Euro and have a sim card with data. I actually got an 02 sim card with data for 50 Euros. Mine cost more because I knew I would be using a lot of data.

Once you get to the end of the third long boulevard you have to walk down Google maps actually tells you to make a right on a small street. But that right is actually a shortcut through either a supermarket parking lot or a walkway behind a large office building.

Then you have to walk down your last street (and it's a street this time not a long boulevard) and you arrive at Treff 188. It's a plain looking house and the highway is very close by. They even have a Dodge Ram pickup truck with their name all over it.

I rang the bell and a MILF opened the door. She immediately spoke to me in German and I asked her to speak English which she could not. A monger that was already there translated and she was asking how long I wanted to stay. I chose whatever time 88 Euros gets you. She went into the office (it was actually a filthy kitchen) and wrote something down in a book and handed me a key. I noticed the whole time I was there that anything the women did they wrote down in that book.

The locker area was very small. And so were the towels. I have learned to bring a clip with my for towels at places like this because otherwise the towel will fall down. You can pay more and get a robe if you like. The showers are a few doors down from the locker area. To enter the room where the women are they have a dark black curtain.

And then you are hit in the face with a cloud of thick cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke makes me gag and I took a step back for a moment. The "waiting room" where the women and mongers are is very basic. Three cheap vinyl sofas, two of those poker arcade games (gave me nightmares of my experience at FKK Sunshine in Munich) and a cheap looking bar. One thing that was weird here. If you are not drinking alcohol you actually go behind the bar and serve yourself Coke, orange juice, etc. I had not seen that before.

The women were. Well. Not impressive. Except for two of the women the eight or so that were there were all MILF's. One of them, a small blonde with very bad teeth, would just not leave me alone. I guess these women have a daily quota and finally I had to say no I am interested after she could not get the hint. It appeared that the less attractive women pestered the men to go with them. The more attractive women never did that.

I wanted a quick cum to start the day off so I chose a MILF who I later learned was from Spain. The room was very basic. A mirrored room with a bad and black sheets. BTW partytreff owners-black sheets show stains. Choose white ones. And this set of sheets just looked unclean. Much like I experienced in the red light district of Frankfurt. She wanted to get right down to it and I let her give me a CBJ and then I bent her over for a quick doggystyle. I didn't want to get on those sheets LOL. I noticed that also like the red light district of Frankfurt the trashcan was full of toilet paper (used condoms). As we were leaving the room she was telling me she didn't like that the partytreff didn't have security. She said a girl had her throat slit in Frankfurt at some other place. I found it interesting they had no security.

I went back downstairs and a black women had come in. I later learned she was from the Dominican Republic and although she was a MILF she was built very well. I later learned that she and another black women who works there but was not there that day are good friends. I think the other black women, who is Cuban, has been mentioned on this board before. Anyway the Dominicana and I started talking and I could tell she liked me. Little did she know she actually looked like a relative of mine so that automatically crossed her off my list LOL. But then all of the women in the waiting area starting talking with me. I was suddenly the life of the party LOL. I could see that after ten minutes of this the other guys were getting jealous etc. Then some tall skinny women, who I assume was the boss, had the girls stop huddling around me joking and talking and get back to work. There were about 8 men there when I was there.

I had one more pop with a Romanian when I was there. Nothing to write home about. And just like that I cleaned up and left. I never saw any food served and the drinks (cola etc) were all room temperature. I even noticed the way the cleaned the drinking glasses was not actually cleaning them but just spraying water on them and putting them back on the shelf for use. Bring your paper cups guys!

Overall Treff 88 is ok but I won't return. The women were all very average and the facilities are not that great in my mind. Though it is a FKK, FKK Sunshine in Munich, whose facilities are considered average, was much nicer inside then Treff 88. But Treff 88 is worth trying.

If you can survive the walk to it.

Showdown.

SimplyXYZ
04-03-16, 07:05

There is a TV showing some porn films and some sofas. At this point there were 4 males and no females in the room. Not a good start I thought. One girl came in and immediately disappeared with a regular. After 15 minutes, I was starting to worry when along came Bella. Sat opposite me and took me upstairs after a quick exchange of nods!.Excellent and detailed report.

Just need a few clarifications, apart from entry fee (99 Euros), is it necessary to pay tips to the girls or do they expect the same?

Please your reply is appreciated.

SvenFKK
04-06-16, 12:35
Excellent and detailed report.
Just need a few clarifications, apart from entry fee (99 Euros), is it necessary to pay tips to the girls or do they expect the same?
I've never tipped at partytreffs. I've never felt that anyone expected it. Don't start doing it. (Extras are something different: something not officially on offer, such as BBBJ, CIM, anal, DATY, which the girl offers.).

LandCruiser80
08-22-16, 16:25
Hi,

I will be on Frankfurt in the middle of September. Last time when I was at Frankfurt I visited Dietzenbach. Now I want to try something else. I think Partytreff 188 will be a good choice especially that will stay in hotel between Wiesbaden and Eschborn. Can anyone tell me should I visit Eschborn or Wiesbaden. Where is better facility to do something between fucking. Regarding to their web page Wiesbaden is 3 times bigger then Eschborn but on facility descriptions there are no big differences.

The most important at which club I will find better looking girls?

Maradona1234
08-23-16, 21:43
So from the reviews here I gave it a try two week ends ago on Sunday.

I showed up at 1 pm thinking of staying the whole day and paid the 110€ at Eschborn. Got in and got introduced by these old MILF (skinny blond woman) she try to explain me how it works (which is just basically rooms and showers upstairs.

So inside I had to wait at least 30 minutes before seeing the "girls" working. The facilities are fine and beverages too.

However the woman! God damn none worth fucking!

They told me where were 9 girls but that was BS just 6 girls, then out of those six three were old and the young ones below 6/10. All of them had small saggy tits and ass (unpleasant to see so imagine touching that).

The most good looking girl was obviously selective and not easy accessible. Had to wait like 45 minutes before a girl comes to sit with you and smoke their cigarette before going to the room.

To be honest the RLD in Frankfurt is x 100000 better! In terms of girl quality, knowing this I would never gone to this place.

My only recommendation is not to go unless you want FK really ugly woman.

Also its BBBJ. However I'm afraid of catching some STDs. Obviously its a risk doing this so you take chances going in there.

Woodypussy1967
02-02-17, 09:07
Is this place still open? Any recent reports?

Christian G
02-02-17, 09:58
Is this place still open? The place seems open http://treff-188.de/#heute and they have 2 branch, in Eschborn and in Wiesbaden.

Diet Coke
02-02-17, 18:24
Is this place still open? Any recent reports?Saw a recent report, 2 hour visit, forgot which German board.

Dart13
05-30-17, 19:17
I've visited this place again last weekend and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I went to the one in Eschborn. I've already been there a year or so ago and found the quality of women being so-so.

This time, surprisingly, few of the girls were really nice. Surely not up to FKK standard, but 2-3 of them can easily be a lower end of FKK, but still more than fuck-able.

I was there on a Friday around 2 pm, there were about 5-6 girls and couple of men. It was a nice weather so most people hanged out outside, and there was plenty of public action. Actually you would just be there enjoying the sun, and the girl approaches you and starts to give you a blowjob. She might invite one of her "colleagues" to join the fun as well. I think in this case it counts as a "room" for both of them, but since its flatrate club, for the men it doesn't really matter.

What has changed though is most girls will do CBJ by default. There was just 1 Bulgarian girl who wanted to do BBBJ. Actually she was the prettiest one there, but couldn't speak any English (and I think her German was weak too, but same as me). This didn't really bother me as in those kind of places I prefer CBJ anyway due to the amount of traffic those ladies get.

Overall, for me that was money well spent.

ShiftTab
03-04-18, 12:43
I had been to the Eschborn location two years ago and liked the experience, so I thought I would try the Wiesbaden location during a long layover in Frankfurt. Well, I don't know if going on a Saturday aftenoon was a bad time or if this club is always like this, but I didn't find the girls or sex good. There were only 4 girls there and only two of them looked like a 5 or 6. The service, however, was bad and not what I would repeat. One of the girls, a petite east European who pretended not to understand English when it was convenient, starts with CBJ and hard stroking for one minute, then goes straight to fucking. After 5 minutes in the doggy position, she said we were done, even though I wasn't even close to coming. The second girl I fucked wasn't very good looking and overweight, but she at least let me finish. I would give the Wiesbaden location a miss, but if you do go, allow enough time to go shopping at the near by shopping area, which was the best part of my visit.

Tp273
10-02-18, 16:44
I went to the clubs last October but forgot to put up a review until now.

These clubs used to be called "buffet clubs " as you paid only an entrance fee and the girls were all you can indulge in. The new German laws forbidding any form of BB services also outlawed buffet or all for one price clubs. The clubs now use a system where you pay a set fee for a certain amount of time at the club (s) and you are assigned a set # of Tokens, each one good for session with a girl. I went for the two club package with 8 tokens for a total fee of 130 E. I did not have to pay a penny more at the clubs as I did not drink alcoholic beverages.

I started off with Treff Eschborn around 11:30 am, paid the fee, showered, and wandered around the small club. There were only 3 girls in the lounge and I sat next to hot redhead Romanian named Patrizia. We briefly talked and headed up stairs. On the way we passed the office where Patrizia glanced at the number on my wristband key holder and reported it to the girl in the office. In the room Patrizia undressed and I noticed some baby damage on her belly & breasts but not that bad. She did a fast paced CBJ and we then switched to Doggy for a while before finishing with Mish. Total time was 10 min but it was OK way to start the day. I went to shower and as I was washing up Patrizia came in and started washing up next to me. She as all the other girls did that day kept her bra on and used the hand spray to wash their lower areas.

After my shower I went to the lounge area to rest up. Around 1 PM Melissa sat next to me. A little thicker from the waste down then the other girls but she spoke English well so we talked. She finally asked if I wanted to go with her. I told her I was able to just yet. She began to massage my shoulders asking if she could give me a massage. I said fine and she took my hand and led me down the hall. I was thinking we were going to the relaxation room but as passed the office she looked at the number on my wristband. We were on the clock! She then led me upstairs. Once in the room she only wanted to massage my the*ck and the next thing I know she has applied a condom and has started a CBJ. She then sits on my the*ck. Didn't really want to offend her but at the same time didn't want to waste a pop on her so I decided to fake it. Headed downstairs for a shower with Melissa joining me. After that I hid out in the relaxation room for a few hours to avoid trying to explain to the girls that I needed some recovery time in between them.

Around 3:30 I spotted Jenny, a hot petite olive skinned cutey from Bugaria. I saw her photo on the clubs website and put her on my TDL for that day! She had just arrived for her shift & we talked a little before heading upstairs. Again a little baby damage but I had a very nice time with. It was CBJ, DATY & CFS. She was new and seemed to get into the s*x & enjoy herself. During Mish she pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms tightly around me. As I started getting close Jenny began pushing her pelvis back against me telling me to F*ck her harder. My best time of the day as it turned out. Another shower with Jenny washing up next to me.

I went back to the lounge and fended off the girls by telling them I'm not ready or I just saw someone else. One German Blonde (Chrisi) with a shrill voice was persistent but I kept her at bay by telling her the music was too loud and I couldn't hear her. She gave up and moved on to a new target. I was getting hungry but wanted to do one more girl before I ate. A Bulgarian MILF named Ani had walked by eyeing me all day but never sat down to talk. I walked over to her & I found out why. She spoke no English at all! I gestured upstairs with my finger. Ani smiled & took my hand while nodding yes. In the room we figured it out and did the deed. Again CBJ & CFS but she shook her head no when I moved down to lick her VG.

Showered with Ani & then ate some good food at the free buffet. As I was leaving the dinning area Chrisi came in. She asked if I could hear her now. I smiled at her and headed to the locker room, got dressed, turned in my wristband key & headed out the door. On the way out the office girl gave me a paper to take to the other club indicating I had 4 tokens left.

Drove to the Wiesbaden club. There was a lot of traffic so I didn't get to the other sister club until 7:30. After undressing I put on my robe & I ate a quick snack of chicken wings & fries before walking around this much larger & more elaborate club. This club was huge but there were only 4 girls & 3 other guys there when I arrived. About 8 PM the only ones left in the Lounge were Andrea, a hot Romanian MILF and myself. I had been eyeing her since I arrived and when she asked if I wanted to go to a room I agreed. I was a little disappointed when she told me no p*ssy licking but she was still hot looking so I carried on. Her CBJ was toothy so I cut that short. Doggy was OK but she was not very responsive during Mish. Again deciding not to waste one I chose to leave this serving on my plate and save my appetite for a tastier course. She didn't seem to notice the difference when I got up and headed out of the room.

Took a shower but Andrea went to wash up in another room instead of joining me as I had expected. When I got back to the lounge a young Turkish girl named Cigdem & a young Polish girl named Italien were waiting. I sat down but while watched some Porn with the girls I started to fall asleep. Italien took my hand & led me back to the large relaxation area and told me to rest. I was really beat and figured I was done for the day. I woke up an hour later with some serious wood!

Just then Italien came into the room and took my hand to bring me back to the lounge. I walked into the lounge still sporting wood so I quickly asked Italien & Cigdem if they wanted to do a threesome. They agreed and off we headed to a large bedroom. Cigdem started a nice CBJ and then we did Doggy while Italian lay on her back next to us playing with her p*ssy. I wanted so bad to lean down and lick that hairless clam but the girls also had said no DATY. I couldn't wait any longer so I had Italien switch covers and let her do just a little CBJ before I flipped her over to get inside of her. Ended up finishing with Mish in her tight p*ssy.

I showered, ate a few more wings & then decided to give up. Got dressed and said goodbye to the girls leaving my wristband on the front counter and one token still on the table. Overall an interesting experience but not one I'm likely to repeat soon. Never thought I'd say this but Damn there is such a thing as too much pussy!

Overall the Girls were 4 to 6 at the most with half of them having various baby damage (sagging, stretch marks, etc.) . When I was there there was no upselling but I see on their site site now that the tokens are no longer for one session each. The girls now charge 2 tokens for 20 min, 3 tokens for 30 min & extra tokens for " Extras".

Neurosynth
10-02-18, 22:46
Good report Tp273!

Curious though about BBBJ though. Simply not available, or you didn't ask, or offered but refused?

Thanks!

KC Questor
10-03-18, 00:38
Thanks for the report. You do know that this is an adult site, right? I mean you can say dick, sex, and pussy without censoring. In fact, when you wrote d*ck, the system saw the "d" and changed it to "the" (thinking it was internet shorthand, which is discouraged). Other than the list of banned words, you can write most sexy-time terms without the asterisks.

Eszpresszo
10-03-18, 04:02
Thanks for the report. You do know that this is an adult site, right? And do you know on this adult site a lot of common vulgar terms and some innocuous words are also censored? Right? The paper or cloth garment that you use to wrap around an infant's loins is also a censored term, [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131). I learned this when I was doing a field report on a brothel in Medellin. A WG with a jagged C-section scar got upset when I didn't tip her enough and she angrily told me "Senor, I need more money to buy [CodeWord131] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord131) for my baby!" That really messed with me when I was trying to write the field report. That said, don't bust the guys chops for being cautious.

Jock Mentalist
11-13-18, 08:18
I guess the review have been covered in quite a lot of detail. You pay for time and tokens, each token gets you a fuck. Sit in the lounge, girls approach, say yes, go up, quick 15 minute thing and come down. Good way to try different options with not a lot of money. Now how to find it. It is a bit of a walk from the Eschborn station, assuming you got there. Do google maps on the walking directions from Eschborn Sud to 5 elements sport (assuming you don't want 188 Treff in your google maps search history). Follow the directions, around 15 minutes walk, and you will cross the place.

RobertGotIn
08-06-19, 16:15
I guess the review have been covered in quite a lot of detail. You pay for time and tokens, each token gets you a fuck. Sit in the lounge, girls approach, say yes, go up, quick 15 minute thing and come down. Good way to try different options with not a lot of money. Now how to find it. It is a bit of a walk from the Eschborn station, assuming you got there. Do google maps on the walking directions from Eschborn Sud to 5 elements sport (assuming you don't want 188 Treff in your google maps search history). Follow the directions, around 15 minutes walk, and you will cross the place.Hello,

I have visited this club in 2018 may and September, twice last year! At the first time, I paid some 120 E for a full day service, some 7 girls out there, I attended some 5 girls and finished my visit. And the second time I have took the same one, I have attended some 6 six, then it was over, I finished at 4 pm in the evening. And it took some time to get the food ready, I was waiting for a while. Then finished my visit.

My question is how many coins really costs to attend a girl?

- 2 coins per girl?

- 3 coins per girl?

For the money I paid, it costs 18 coins, but it was only with 6 girls. Is it normal?

ShiftTab
08-19-22, 08:11
Has anyone been to Treff188 recently? Are they fully reopened? I'm planning to visit Frankfurt during the book faire in October and would like to visit Treff188 again.

Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

ShiftTab
10-28-22, 19:13
I went to revisit Treff-188 since I was in town today. Their website said the Wiesbaden location was closed today and they had 12 girls at the Escborn location, so I went to the Escborn location. I went around 3:30 PM, which turned out not to be such a good idea when I left. The area near Treff188 has undergone a lot of development and there are lots of new office buildings near by. The previously empty field across the street from the club is now a pay parking lot, and when I left at 5:30 PM, people leaving work and going to the parking lot can see you leaving the club. It might be better to go so you leave when it's dark.

I paid 100 euros for 3 hours and 3 sessions, which was fine with me. The first girl I had sex with was Micky, a petite Romanian with dark hair and a sexy body. She was also one of the few girls who spoke English to me, and invited me to sit next to her when I came to the bar room. The sex was actually pretty good, starting with a covered blowjob, her climbing on top, then finishing in missionary. She told me she was 34 after I asked her age, but she looked good for a 34 year old.

After the session with Micky, I went to relax in the jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi was covered so I sat in one of the lounge chairs. After about 10 minutes, the Turkish Maria came into the room and sad on my lap, pulling down her top and smothering my face in her big tits, asking me to go upstairs with her for a massage and sex. I explained to her I just had sex with Micky and wanted to rest, but she didn't understand English, and I don't speak German or Turkish. She eventually got the idea and pulled her top back up and left the room to join everyone else by the bar.

After a while, Katia, a petite slim Hungarian cutie came into the room and sat next to me, then began touching me and asking me to go upstairs with her. I told her I only wanted a massage since I needed to rest between sessions, and she agreed. We went upstairs and she began a covered BJ, while opening her legs to let me finger her pussy. She wouldn't let me insert a finger, but I was able to touch and rub all I wanted. I then asked her if I can lick her pussy and she agreed. Lying on her back, she opened her legs and let me start licking her pussy, which was clean and quite inviting. After about 5 minutes of licking, she started to push her hips up and down with my licking, and I reached up to grab her tits while licking. After a few more minutes, she began to moan and then grabbed my head with her hands and clamped her thighs tightly on my head. At one point, I had trouble breathing because she was pushing my face into her pussy so hard, but after she came, she told me to stop and I just lightly licked her clit one more time.

Going back down to the jacuzzi room, I really wanted to rest before going for my last session. I was able to get some rest, then went to the bar to get some water. That's when I saw Jessica, a slim, beautiful brunette who I heard other customers asking for. She was very beautiful and had a slim sexy body, but I couldn't speak to her since she didn't speak English and I didn't speak German or her native language. She had just came downstairs after finishing with another customer, so I figured she wanted to rest and I went to find Micky to ask if she can talk to her friend. After our earlier session, she had recommended that I ask her friend to have sex, but her friend was a bit chubby and not my type. At this point in my visit, I just wanted a massage and a handjob then head back to my hotel, so she would be OK for a handjob. Her friend, whose name I didn't get, had a nice set of tits which I played with while she stroked my dick until I came.

By this time, the club would have food available, which I had expected after my last visit several years ago. It turns out they don't serve food any more. I got dressed and left. Overall, I think this partytreff is still good for sex, with about a dozen girls available but they have fallen back on other things like food. I noticed they have a kino now that they didn't have before, so the next time I go, I want to have sex with a girl in the kino, just for the experience.

SvenFKK
10-31-22, 16:28
I went to revisit Treff-188 since I was in town today. Their website said the Wiesbaden location was closed today and they had 12 girls at the Escborn location, so I went to the Escborn location. I went around 3:30 PM, which turned out not to be such a good idea when I left. The area near Treff188 has undergone a lot of development and there are lots of new office buildings near by. The previously empty field across the street from the club is now a pay parking lot, and when I left at 5:30 PM, people leaving work and going to the parking lot can see you leaving the club. It might be better to go so you leave when it's dark.

I paid 100 euros for 3 hours and 3 sessions, which was fine with me. The first girl I had sex with was Micky, a petite Romanian with dark hair and a sexy body. She was also one of the few girls who spoke English to me, and invited me to sit next to her when I came to the bar room. The sex was actually pretty good, starting with a covered blowjob, her climbing on top, then finishing in missionary. She told me she was 34 after I asked her age, but she looked good for a 34 year old.

After the session with Micky, I went to relax in the jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi was covered so I sat in one of the lounge chairs. After about 10 minutes, the Turkish Maria came into the room and sad on my lap, pulling down her top and smothering my face in her big tits, asking me to go upstairs with her for a massage and sex. I explained to her I just had sex with Micky and wanted to rest, but she didn't understand English, and I don't speak German or Turkish. She eventually got the idea and pulled her top back up and left the room to join everyone else by the bar.

After a while, Katia, a petite slim Hungarian cutie came into the room and sat next to me, then began touching me and asking me to go upstairs with her. I told her I only wanted a massage since I needed to rest between sessions, and she agreed. We went upstairs and she began a covered BJ, while opening her legs to let me finger her pussy. She wouldn't let me insert a finger, but I was able to touch and rub all I wanted. I then asked her if I can lick her pussy and she agreed. Lying on her back, she opened her legs and let me start licking her pussy, which was clean and quite inviting. After about 5 minutes of licking, she started to push her hips up and down with my licking, and I reached up to grab her tits while licking. After a few more minutes, she began to moan and then grabbed my head with her hands and clamped her thighs tightly on my head. At one point, I had trouble breathing because she was pushing my face into her pussy so hard, but after she came, she told me to stop and I just lightly licked her clit one more time.

Going back down to the jacuzzi room, I really wanted to rest before going for my last session. I was able to get some rest, then went to the bar to get some water. That's when I saw Jessica, a slim, beautiful brunette who I heard other customers asking for. She was very beautiful and had a slim sexy body, but I couldn't speak to her since she didn't speak English and I didn't speak German or her native language. She had just came downstairs after finishing with another customer, so I figured she wanted to rest and I went to find Micky to ask if she can talk to her friend. After our earlier session, she had recommended that I ask her friend to have sex, but her friend was a bit chubby and not my type. At this point in my visit, I just wanted a massage and a handjob then head back to my hotel, so she would be OK for a handjob. Her friend, whose name I didn't get, had a nice set of tits which I played with while she stroked my dick until I came.

By this time, the club would have food available, which I had expected after my last visit several years ago. It turns out they don't serve food any more. I got dressed and left. Overall, I think this partytreff is still good for sex, with about a dozen girls available but they have fallen back on other things like food. I noticed they have a kino now that they didn't have before, so the next time I go, I want to have sex with a girl in the kino, just for the experience.Did you ask what they do for the three coins before going with them? Asking after already in the room can be hit and miss.

Since you said three sessions, I assume three coins each. So what was available?

Are extras paid with more coins or with cash?

I'm looking for massage without oil and fucking, touching them everywhere, sucking their tits, preferably also licking pussy and rimming the girls (and letting them rim me, but I've had that only from very few girls). BJ not so important (don't like CBJ and BBBJ is now illegal.).

I've never paid for extras. Sometimes I've asked and was told yes or no. Sometimes the girls just did something I didn't expect of their own accord (like putting a tongue into my arsehole).

ShiftTab
10-31-22, 21:14
Did you ask what they do for the three coins before going with them? Asking after already in the room can be hit and miss.

Since you said three sessions, I assume three coins each. So what was available?

Are extras paid with more coins or with cash?

I'm looking for massage without oil and fucking, touching them everywhere, sucking their tits, preferably also licking pussy and rimming the girls (and letting them rim me, but I've had that only from very few girls). BJ not so important (don't like CBJ and BBBJ is now illegal.).

I've never paid for extras. Sometimes I've asked and was told yes or no. Sometimes the girls just did something I didn't expect of their own accord (like putting a tongue into my arsehole).At the Eschborn location, they didn't give you physical coins, you just paid for how many hours and sessions you wanted in advance. You can even have a quickie for 30 minutes with one girl for 50 Euros. I paid for 3 hours and 3 sessions, and each time I went with a girl, she took down the number from my bracelet so the club knows how many times I had sex with a girl. I didn't negotiate any extras because what I wanted was already on the menu, massage, fucking, sucking, and letting me lick her pussy. I would guess extras were paid with cash with a girl after negotiation. All the girls wanted to suck me and have me fuck them, but it must have seemed strange to Katia and the last girl I had that I only wanted a massage and to lick her pussy. You can get massage, touching everywhere, suck their tits, and also lick their pussies, because that's what I had. I don't know about rimming, so you'll have to negotiate that with the girl. None of the girls would let me put a finger in their pussy, but would let me lick them. Unfortunately, they have to use a condom for oral, but handjob can be bare.

SvenFKK
11-02-22, 13:39
At the Eschborn location, they didn't give you physical coins, you just paid for how many hours and sessions you wanted in advance. You can even have a quickie for 30 minutes with one girl for 50 Euros. I paid for 3 hours and 3 sessions, and each time I went with a girl, she took down the number from my bracelet so the club knows how many times I had sex with a girl. I didn't negotiate any extras because what I wanted was already on the menu, massage, fucking, sucking, and letting me lick her pussy. I would guess extras were paid with cash with a girl after negotiation. All the girls wanted to suck me and have me fuck them, but it must have seemed strange to Katia and the last girl I had that I only wanted a massage and to lick her pussy. You can get massage, touching everywhere, suck their tits, and also lick their pussies, because that's what I had. I don't know about rimming, so you'll have to negotiate that with the girl. None of the girls would let me put a finger in their pussy, but would let me lick them. Unfortunately, they have to use a condom for oral, but handjob can be bare.Sounds good. Do you think that all the girls provide the same standard service?

ShiftTab
11-02-22, 19:43
Sounds good. Do you think that all the girls provide the same standard service?I think each girl is different, but I think they all provide the standard oral and straight sex. I sat in the jacuzzi room to relax and the more enterprising girls came out of the bar to find me, so that scored points with me if the girl will take the effort to seek me out. Maria from Turkey seem very horny, but she wasn't my type and I could not speak German or Turkish with her, so I passed.

Keyser Soze 55
12-04-22, 17:32

After the session with Micky, I went to relax in the jacuzzi room. The jacuzzi was covered so I sat in one of the lounge chairs. After about 10 minutes, the Turkish Maria came into the room and sad on my lap, pulling down her top and smothering my face in her big tits, asking me to go upstairs with her for a massage and sex. I explained to her I just had sex with Micky and wanted to rest, but she didn't understand English, and I don't speak German or Turkish. She eventually got the idea and pulled her top back up and left the room to join everyone else by the bar..I am confused. Hopefully you can unconfuse me. I am going to Frankfurt this January 2023 and it seems I may like the Partytreff Bordell Treff 188 better than the FKK clubs. The website for the club says I can pay 145 Euro and get 15 coins and spend the whole day there:

How can I use the coins? Can I spend 1 coin with a girl for a half hour? Will a half hour cost more than 1 coin?

Do you have to pay extra to bring the girl to a room. Meaning is there an additional charge for the room?

Can you just have sex in the open?

It seems cheaper than an FFK club and more exciting. Maybe I'm missing something. I have never gone. This will be my first trip.

Thanks.

SvenFKK
12-16-22, 10:04
I am confused. Hopefully you can unconfuse me. I am going to Frankfurt this January 2023 and it seems I may like the Partytreff Bordell Treff 188 better than the FKK clubs. The website for the club says I can pay 145 Euro and get 15 coins and spend the whole day there:

How can I use the coins? Can I spend 1 coin with a girl for a half hour? Will a half hour cost more than 1 coin?

Do you have to pay extra to bring the girl to a room. Meaning is there an additional charge for the room?

Can you just have sex in the open?

It seems cheaper than an FFK club and more exciting. Maybe I'm missing something. I have never gone. This will be my first trip.

Thanks.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?4327-Treff-188-Eschborn

By “lots of screaming” I mean disputes between the girls and the boss or whatever, slamming of doors.

ShiftTab
12-05-23, 14:25
I was in Frankfurt and decided to visit Treff188 in Escborn to see what it is like now. Well, things have gotten worse. I went at 18:00 on a weekend and there were about 8 girls working. Most of them were chubby and not my type but one that was fluent in English and seemed friendly was Bianca. She said she was from Spain. I agreed to do my first session with her and went upstairs. She gave a blowjob with condom for a few minutes and suggested we start fucking, but I asked her to continue with the blowjob. After 10 minutes of he sucking I fucked her missionary, but after about 5 minutes of thrusting into her loose pussy, she said we had used up all our time. She said they are only allowed 15-20 minutes in the rooms, which I knew wasn't true. Instead of arguing with her, I just ended the session and went downstairs. I was angry I didn't get to finish and considered just leaving even though I had paid for 2 hours and 2 sex sessions.

I went to sit in the jacuzzi room to relax and think about the place a bit, and Sahra came into the room speaking in German and asking if I wanted a drink. I don't speak German and she only spoke Romanian and German so I couldn't really communicate with her, but she has a slim petite body that I find attractive. Through hand gestures she asked if I wanted a massage and sex, and I agreed. At this point I just wanted to finish the second session and leave after the bad experience with Bianca an hour earlier. I went upstairs with Sahra and she gave me a blowjob with condom, then after 5 minutes asked if I wanted to fuck doggy style. It was quite a beautiful sight to see her ass and slim waist as I fucked her from behind and I ended up coming in less than 10 minutes. I was quite happy with the second session and went to show and change to leave.

The place has gone down hill since the last time I visited and it was cold on the day I visited, not all rooms were heated. The second room on the ground floor had all the lights turned off and everyone just hangs out in the main room with the bar. Also, I got sick drinking from the dirty glasses in the bar. The maintenance and upkeep is sub par, in my opinion. There has also been a lot of development in the land next to the club. The empty field across the field is now a paid parking lot used by people who work in the nearby office buildings. There is a large office building currently being constructed behind the club and I can see that the club is going to be pushed out by all the development and construction within a few years.