PDA

View Full Version : San Juan Del Sur

Manny51
06-14-14, 16:55
Hi guys! Just thought I would start a worthwhile new locale thread. SJDS is probably the top tourist destination in Nicaragua. I am thinking of going in a few months and was hoping to get some advice or a lay of the land. Any tips or summaries would be appreciated!

Tomasb
06-14-14, 20:56
Hi guys! Just thought I would start a worthwhile new locale thread. SJDS is probably the top tourist destination in Nicaragua. I am thinking of going in a few months and was hoping to get some advice or a lay of the land. Any tips or summaries would be appreciated!I went there several years and can tell you that at that time it was a complete desert for our hobby. There are some random backpackers, surfers, and drifters hanging about but nothing else to satisfy a satyr. One or two discOs on the weekend where you CL an compete with all the other young dudes looking for a freebie. The largest nearby town is Rivas. I suppose you could ask a taxi driver there but doubt much is available. The reason you never see any reports about this town speaks for itself.

Great sunsets though!

Chele
06-22-14, 01:37
And I hope it will not be change in the future likes Punta Caņa, Boca Chica or other points with fat gringos and other "cheles".

Nicaragua don't need to be a sex-turism paradise. If you like that, go to Costa Rica!

AhoraONunca
06-22-14, 05:01
SJDS is located on a beautiful half moon bay on Pacific Coast of Nicaragua. The harbor is so well protected from inclement weather that this was the crossover port for any cargo or person traveling across the isthmus of Central America before construction of Panama Canal. The town has definitely become a popular location for backpackers, Europeans and brief cruise ship stopovers.

It is NOT by any means a good choice for hobby pursuit. There are no massage parlors, topless clubs or trendy discos. None. There is a nasty local brothel near where the river hits the beach. Go inside and have a beer if you must enter. But nothing else. Advise you not to do so without Nica wingman and appropriate vaccinations.

The sunsets are spectacular and the cerveza is sort of cheap. Some excellent surfing beaches nearby, plentiful seafood. A good local lobster dinner can be had for 150 cordobas, about 6 bucks. But you got to ask around to find it.

But if you are going there for passionate pursuits, you better stop off in Managua, pick out a chica and import your own to SJDS. Or you will be watching for the elusive green flash all by yourself.

Wasobi
06-26-14, 21:00
If your Spanish is decent you can get pussy in SJDS, I do every time I go. The brothel mentioned is not nasty but actually a chill place to have a beer and a fuck. At night outside of the club's all you have to do is ask for a girl and one will turn up. Go to the crazy crab and look for chicks who are just standing around or sitting and just proposition them. Scared money don't get pussy in nicaland. See a hot local waitress then ask what time she gets off and if she wants to make some extra money. Again you need some basic Spanish to be able to do this.

AhoraONunca
06-27-14, 18:02
Scared money Guess that is why Ben and Jerry's makes so many flavors, everybody wants something different. My original comments stand. Be careful out there.

Wasobi
07-15-14, 02:27
Just got back today lots of FL in town Saturday on the street and in the bars. I was propositioned twice, once by a table of five fl. Pulled the trigger with one and we went to a nearby make shift short time hotel. My buddy who is living there said he's been propositioned openly a few times in the last month. El flotante has been closed down apparantly and couple other spots so I guess they are getting more aggressive.

Chrchr
08-01-15, 22:28
This is a nice and friendly small place, with friendly locals and tourists of both sex. You may find a travelling lady to go with you but on the locals. Just leave them, and don't built a sex city here.

Manny51
08-02-15, 00:27
This is a nice and friendly small place, with friendly locals and tourists of both sex. You may find a travelling lady to go with you but on the locals. Just leave them, and don't built a sex city here.So you are posting here, on a punting website, saying "don't come here?" What's up with that?

Spivvv
12-29-15, 00:47
SJDS is a beautiful, small beach town, and I loved it. There is very little action for a solo guy, though. All the tourists travel in pairs or groups. You might have luck with a waitress or another chica working in a shop.

But be careful about the tranny streetwalkers! I went to Iguana (the hip club right on the beach) to hang out and drink, and when I left at about 11 pm, there were three streetwalkers who greeted me. One started rubbing my crotch and quoted me US $20 for 2 chicks, for one hour! Now, I knew that was way too cheap to be legitimate, so I looked at them a bit closer (it was a bit dark), and realized that all three were trannies. I walked away without saying anything else, and one actually followed me for several blocks.

So, be aware of that dynamic, and watch your ass walking home in the dark.

Oh, also - Crazy Crab is closed now. Iguana is the hip club a few doors to the south.

Dave Carrera
08-29-17, 20:09
I am arranging a party for a few guys, and we like to have someone who can look out for our backs as well as make arrangements for a great house and the girls to stock it. Anybody have some suggestions?

Feel free to message me if preferred. The trip will be in January or February.

OldSchool318
06-30-19, 02:36
I imagine this is a fun town. I have a Nica I bang in Jaco and she goes to San Juan Del Sur often. Also have a nica in the states that raves about it.

Can someone do a in depth monger report?

Non-pros vs beach hookers.

Pricing.

Airbnb chica friendly.

Safety.

Any and all info appreciated. I have watched a lot of videos about the town on YouTube.

Mfins
07-02-19, 03:05
I imagine this is a fun town. I have a Nica I bang in Jaco and she goes to San Juan Del Sur often. Also have a nica in the states that raves about it.

Can someone do a in depth monger report?

Non-pros vs beach hookers.

Pricing.

Airbnb chica friendly.

Safety.

Any and all info appreciated. I have watched a lot of videos about the town on YouTube.Will provide what I can. Not sure of your age but, it tends to be a young 20's backpackers town and surf spot. A very laid back vibe. A lot of hostels with the Naked Tiger probably being the best and ground zero. There is always something going on there at night but, again its flip flops and guys with no shirts dancing around smoking a doobie. Any airbnb will be chica friendly the problem is you are going to have a fairly hard time finding a semi-pro or pro in San Juan. I'm assuming you may be able to find that semi-pro that happens to be at the beach with some girlfriends for the weekend or if you are young and fit in with the surfer crowd you can certainly pick up a fellow tourist but, she's not going to be a working girl. Just a 20 year old on vacation backpacking through Central America looking to hook up. There is probably a casa or brothel in town with some local girls but, I do not know where it is and its probably not much of a spot. I don't want to completely generalize the place and, distract you from going. I am just trying to paint a picture. It's certainly beautiful with a nice beach and a place many young people from Managua go on the weekends to unwind but, as far as being a mongering spot I would not consider it one.

Kbdb2488
12-06-23, 07:18
Anything new to report for here or Granada?

RonhinCruz
12-09-23, 15:20
Anything new to report for here or Granada?You are going to have to import to SJdS and really Granada too. You can try Wanucios for Granada and some girls that live on the Carreterra de Masaya may come down.

I honestly use Seeking for these use cases. Last night I went out with a new girl from seeking here in Managua. We ended up in bed and I think it went well. I will invite her to Granada or the beach next.

If you have your own transport in Granada then most Managua girls will meet you at a love motel on the Carretera which is generally halfway between.