PDA

View Full Version : Mind-Blowing documentary on the Mexican sex trade in America

Chator
06-26-14, 05:01
Fusion television has a documentary of the sex-slave trade in America. See link below, http://fusion.net/pimpcity#chapter8.

LukeSkywalker
06-26-14, 22:10
That's an excellent documentary with videos in HD.

It's terrible the whole despicable town Tenacingo, in Central Mexico, is engaged full time in forcing young girls into prostitution.

Mexico is horrible.

Fusion television has a documentary of the sex-slave trade in America. See link below, http://fusion.net/pimpcity#chapter8.

ScatManDoo
05-31-15, 00:27
The first is a 23 minute documentary on La Zona. Seems like it's part of a series on different red light districts. The next two are recent videos done by a guy who probably was wearing one of those sunglasses with the built-in cameras. I figure these last two videos are only one week or a few weeks old based on the progression of the construction above La Malquerida Bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvurP3syinA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0yKwFlDNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyJuyhdt3gc

Phordphan
05-31-15, 02:20
The first is a 23 minute documentary on La Zona. Seems like it's part of a series on different red light districts. The next two are recent videos done by a guy who probably was wearing one of those sunglasses with the built-in cameras. I figure these last two videos are only one week or a few weeks old based on the progression of the construction above La Malquerida Bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvurP3syinA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0yKwFlDNA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyJuyhdt3gcI haven't been to the Zona during the day for quite a while. In the last video, about 3:32, is that Guadalupe, La Reina? I haven't seen her in years, so I could be wrong. "Twenty for me, 5 for the hroom. " :)

Man, the first is a trip down memory lane. Wow. Aloha, Beverly Hills, Bambi, Manhattan, Rio Rosa. How long has Animale been closed? Chicago was rocking. The inside of Adelita is barely recognizable. My only experience in Beverly Hills was a privado with a young chica. She pulled off her bikini bottom and turned around to grind her ass on me. OMG! The stench of unwiped ass was overwhelming. Gag. I couldn't wait to get out of there. The mama-san couldn't understand why I didn't want to hang around. LOL. I didn't have enough Spanish at the time to explain it.

Where is the massage place? I've never seen the inside of the massage portion of Mermaid's. Is that it? Or is that the old La Tropa? I can't place that last strip club. Ideas?

I see it was posted in 2013, but some of that footage has to be much older. Get a load of that camera at the very end.

ScatManDoo
05-31-15, 04:54
I haven't been to the Zona during the day for quite a while. In the last video, about 3:32, is that Guadalupe, La Reina? I haven't seen her in years, so I could be wrong. "Twenty for me, 5 for the hroom. " :)Yes, in the last video that is La Reyna from around 3:10 thru 4:20 being taken upstairs in La Ribera.

You got a better deal than I ever did. I took Guadalupe up 6 to 10 times in 2006 & 2007 F / S for 300 pesos each time.

In that last video, the lovely Jimena / Ximena was taken up in Hotel Garcia starting at the 7:00 minute mark.

In the middle video I posted it is Elizabeth (with the lazy eye) being taken into the El Legado on Constitution.

Where is the massage place? I've never seen the inside of the massage portion of Mermaid's. Is that it? Or is that the old La Tropa? I can't place that last strip club. Ideas?

I see it was posted in 2013, but some of that footage has to be much older. Get a load of that camera at the very end.Yes, the first video has some old footage and lots of places I don't recognize. I've never been one to hang in Revo bars or massage parlors in Tijuana. I have been in Mermaids across the street from Las Chevelas, and that not what it looked like inside Mermaids five months ago, but it may have been remodeled in the past few years. It seemed as if some of the massage parlor barkers (he calls them street hustlers) in the video may have been on Revolution.

ScatManDoo
05-31-15, 05:08
Where is the massage place? I've never seen the inside of the massage portion of Mermaid's. Is that it? Or is that the old La Tropa? I can't place that last strip club. Ideas?As I just wrote, in the first video I do not recognize the massage parlor with the very large line up.

But the smaller line up in the second video at 2:24 thru 3:03 was done in LZ's Mermaids in their left (west) entrance / lobby.

Phordphan
05-31-15, 19:19
Yes, in the last video that is La Reyna from around 3:10 thru 4:20 being taken upstairs in La Ribera.

You got a better deal than I ever did. I took Guadalupe up 6 to 10 times in 2006 & 2007 F / S for 300 pesos each time.

In that last video, the lovely Jimena / Ximena was taken up in Hotel Garcia starting at the 7:00 minute mark.

In the middle video I posted it is Elizabeth (with the lazy eye) being taken into the El Legado on Constitution.

Yes, the first video has some old footage and lots of places I don't recognize. I've never been one to hang in Revo bars or massage parlors in Tijuana. I have been in Mermaids across the street from Las Chevelas, and that not what it looked like inside Mermaids five months ago, but it may have been remodeled in the past few years. It seemed as if some of the massage parlor barkers (he calls them street hustlers) in the video may have been on Revolution.No, sadly, I never went with Guadalupe. I was just reading her lips in the video.

Long ago I used to go to a couple of bars on Revu, then hit the zona. But, at the time, the "strip shows" in the Zona were either lame or non-existent, not that they were that great on Revu. HK was a dump, and I didn't like it much, although the stripping there was better than anywhere else, if that's what you had come to the Zona for.

Yes, several of those barkers were on Revu. I remember one giving me the exact same pitch, almost word for word. They were touting some joint, IIRC, somewhere near Manolo's. At least that's the direction the guy was pointing. Can't remember the name and I don't think it's there anymore.

NoDramaGuy3
10-02-15, 04:20
Holy, I thought Ximena was 19, but that video was 2009? Just wow. She really is still beautiful, though. I couldn't remember Elizabeths name. Nice girl. That hotel is super cramped, though, and all you need to fry an egg in there is just an egg.

Captain Solo
10-02-15, 19:31
Ximena is tall, pretty and good-looking. She pastes a huge amount of color on her face.

She was probably a country girl from Puebla, seduced by her smooth Tenancingo padrote.

Holy, I thought Ximena was 19, but that video was 2009? Just wow. She really is still beautiful, though. I couldn't remember Elizabeths name. Nice girl. That hotel is super cramped, though, and all you need to fry an egg in there is just an egg.

ScatManDoo
10-03-15, 03:11
Holy, I thought Ximena was 19, but that video was 2009? Just wow. She really is still beautiful, though. I couldn't remember Elizabeths name. Nice girl. That hotel is super cramped, though, and all you need to fry an egg in there is just an egg.NoDramaGuy,

Ximena has not been standing in front of Hotel Garcia for six years. I think she's been working in front of Hotel Garcia for just a year or two.

There were three videos I was commenting on and just one (the last one with the Revo massage barkers) had a of of old footage (maybe all of that video was old).

Two of the videos (including the footage of Ximena) I think may have been filmed recently. Like within the last year or two.

GolfSexRroll
10-03-15, 14:44
NoDramaGuy,

Ximena has not been standing in front of Hotel Garcia for six years. I think she's been working in front of Hotel Garcia for just a year or two.

There were three videos I was commenting on and just one (the last one with the Revo massage barkers) had a of of old footage (maybe all of that video was old).

Two of the videos (including the footage of Ximena) I think may have been filmed recently. Like within the last year or two.The two videos on youtube the one with ximina were made in the Spring this year.

SaltShaker
05-21-16, 19:59
Fusion television has a documentary of the sex-slave trade in America. See link below, http://fusion.net/pimpcity#chapter8.Not a positive environment.

Member #2041
01-11-17, 02:28
A new twist for Tijuana, a boost to the Zona economics.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-immigration-mexico-haitians-idUSKCN12J2CEI've never seen a Haitian puta in Tijuana. This is going to sound harsh, but frankly, I think it would be a good thing for us bros. I was in Sosua, DR not long after the earthquake in Haiti, when there was a large influx of Haitian refugees who came into Sosua to sell their pussies for cash. It was a positive thing for mongering, as they are generally more sensual and sexual than the local Dominicans were, and they made the Dominican chicas up their game to compete, and they also provided price competition for the market.

PirateMorgan
01-11-17, 03:21
If I understand the idea of your review of the mentioned article you seem to relish the idea of standing at the border and grabbing an opportunity by further using these vanquished migrants. And if I interpret correctly your thoughts then you should be banned from this board as would someone advocating 'that' kind of illegal sex would be. And again, if I understand your ideas, you are really the worst I have ever seen on International Sex Guide.

ScatManDoo
01-11-17, 04:02
I've never seen a Haitian puta in Tijuana. I have seen small groups of (probably) Haitians in numerous spots of Tijuana.

But the only times I have seen one or two Haitian women without men and dressed skimpily or provocatively in Tijuana, has been on Revo, at or within a half-block of HDS.

Unfortunately I did not see any that likely were "working" at the times I was looking to have a cita, or else I might have made an offer. Some of these black women I have recently seen near HDS have looked very appealing & sexy.

Squid1234
01-11-17, 04:34
I've never heard of Haitians outside of Florida. They are in the DR which is why you see mixed raced girls there. I've seen similar documentaries. The reason the cartel, drug dealers and crooked law enforcement switch to the peegimp business isn't just because its easier to hide and transport, it's because the peewhimps do not get prosecuted. Only the girls and the johns do. It's stupider than the so called war on drugs. As of the 1st [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) girls will not be prosecuted as hookers but absolutely nothing else has changed. If ICE-T (minus -T, don't want this searchable) could prosecute them as organized crime and the illegal alien girls given asylum then they could stop it. As of now pimps are never prosecuted. If they are busted they are given a fine. If they make 100 k per day, how does even 10 k fine hurt them? A drug dealer can have his car, house and bank account seized but a OG turned OPP pusher can literally get away with murder.

Member #2041
01-11-17, 04:53
If I understand the idea of your review of the mentioned article you seem to relish the idea of standing at the border and grabbing an opportunity by further using these vanquished migrants. And if I interpret correctly your thoughts then you should be banned from this board as would someone advocating 'that' kind of illegal sex would be. And again, if I understand your ideas, you are really the worst I have ever seen on International Sex Guide.Obviously, PirateMorgan, you most certainly DON'T understand my thoughts on the matter. What I propose is a mutually symbiotic relationship, in which I offer my financial resources to those who are using the only assets that they have to better themselves and their station in life, and they show me their appreciation for doing so in a manner that can be enjoyable for both of us, and is entirely consensual on their part. So I might suggest that you should not attempt to divine the intentions of others who choose to share information to the benefit of this entire community, until you develop some competency in doing so. For a point of reference for the community at large, I am quoting the most recent post in the Sosua DR forum of this venue - and I am simply pointing out that such a circumstance could replicate itself here in Tijuana, and we the mongering community might be poised to realize the benefits, should that occur:

My buddy is on the ground. Seems it has not stopped raining since Sunday. He has found a home at City Lights with many pretty Haitian girls are rocking his world.

This is no different at all to the type of relationship that I already engage in with any number of Mexican chicas in Tijuana presently. I would not treat the newly arrived Haitianas who are similarly inclined any differently.

PirateMorgan
01-11-17, 13:24
Obviously the economic difficulties of a country have everything to do with the availability of women for sex but to openly celebrate their difficulties with your tongue hanging out is distasteful. Especially in this world where fast numbers of peoples are being displaced because of political and geographical problems.

Member #2041
01-11-17, 17:21
Obviously the economic difficulties of a country have everything to do with the availability of women for sex but to openly celebrate their difficulties with your tongue hanging out is distasteful. Especially in this world where fast numbers of peoples are being displaced because of political and geographical problems.There is exactly ZERO difference between having sex with poor women from Haiti, from Mexico, or from Thailand, or even, for that matter, from the USA for financial compensation. Except that doing it in the USA Is illegal. The financial inequality and their desire to get access to some of our financial resources is why they do it, and why we CAN do it. If you have a problem with this, I suggest that you avoid venues such as this so as to not be offended. And if you actually participate in doing it yourself, which it seems that you do based upon being a senior member here, well then you are an incredible hypocrite - and your opinion on the matter is worthless.

The Tall Man
01-11-17, 20:58
There is exactly ZERO difference between having sex with poor women from Haiti, from Mexico, or from Thailand, or even, for that matter, from the USA for financial compensation. Except that doing it in the USA Is illegal. The financial inequality and their desire to get access to some of our financial resources is why they do it, and why we CAN do it. If you have a problem with this, I suggest that you avoid venues such as this so as to not be offended. And if you actually participate in doing it yourself, which it seems that you do based upon being a senior member here, well then you are an incredible hypocrite - and your opinion on the matter is worthless.Spot on. What are we expected to do, check their tax records for the past few years to ascertain their income and expenses and gauge their economic situation before we agree to a P4 P action with them.

Urrrrrrr, for the most part members on this board treat these women with respect, despite their occupation, that's good enough for me.

TTM.

Member #2041
01-11-17, 23:15
Obviously the economic difficulties of a country have everything to do with the availability of women for sex but to openly celebrate their difficulties with your tongue hanging out is distasteful. Especially in this world where fast numbers of peoples are being displaced because of political and geographical problems.Other people might point out that it's distasteful to be a patron of prostitutes one's self, who actually travels to other countries to take advantage of these economic inequalites, as you yourself do, and yet have the temerity to judge other people who do the same, but might simply be more honest about it than you are, PirateMorgan. Seriously, who the fuck are you to judge me?

Jackie888
01-15-17, 14:15
I would refrain from Haitian chicas because of the very high HIV rate and they are unlikely to have a health card, implying that they are not screened fir STD. And they're not very attractive compared to Mexican chicas.

BearBare
12-27-18, 01:44
She picks up her phone and laughs. A client has just sent her a text with a pic of himself with his daughter, as they celebrate Christmas.

Another time, she picks it up, grimaces and throws the phone back down. A clienthas just texted a video of himself denigrating a sex worker in Thailand. "You ****. I am going to jam my thumb down your asshole and you're going to like it," I hear the client say in his video. There are some clients she tells me about. I won't finish that statement open forum.

So, I think really there are two generalizations really of men who, regardless of the geopolitics or finances, frequent working girls around the world. Those who like women and enjoy sex. And those who treat them like shit and have sex for control.

Really the only universal norm for girls so far that I've seen for working is not financial. Some were very wealthy before.

ClamSlammer
12-27-18, 20:23
Really the only universal norm for girls so far that I've seen for working is not financial. Some were very wealthy before.Are you saying that hookers choose to hook for reasons other than financial? I know a lot of hookers, and for 100% of them, money is their only motivation for hooking.

ScatManDoo
02-17-19, 19:14
.,.So, I think really there are two generalizations really of men who, regardless of the geopolitics or finances, frequent working girls around the world. Those who like women and enjoy sex. And those who treat them like shit and have sex for control.

Really the only universal norm for girls so far that I've seen for working is not financial. Some were very wealthy before.I'm curious BearBare:

What is the only universal norm for working girls so far, that you've seen?