PDA

View Full Version : Something Different

Riverstar
07-05-14, 10:13
Just thought that I would like to relate a experience a little different from the ones normally posted here. I have been working in Malaysia for the past two years but was asked to attend a meeting in Phnom Penh last week, sitting next to me on the plane was an attractive American lady who I guessed was in her 50's and we got into conversation. She explained that her husband was working in Singapore for two months and she was getting a little bored so decided to visit Cambodia for a few days then fly on to Hanoi before returning to Singapore and I explained that I was attending a meeting and that I frequently work in Cambodia. I offered to give her a lift into town as my favorite tuk tuk driver was meeting me but she declined saying that her hotel the Amanjaya had arranged for a car to meet her so we said our goodbyes at immigration.

I had borrowed a friends flat near the FCC for the week so later in the evening decided to walk up Sisowath to one of my favorite Khmer restaurants near the night market, passing La Croisette I noticed the same lady sitting out side with a drink and after a few pleasantries she invited me to join her for a drink. After a couple of wines she asked if I could recommend a Khmer restaurant I explained that I was on my way to my favorite Khmer restaurant and she was more than welcome to join me, to cut a long story short we had a very nice meal together, interesting conversation and I think a little mild flirting.

Walking back approaching her hotel she asked if I would like to join her for a night cap and suggested we get a bottle of wine and sit out on her balcony I must admit that when she suggested that it was not only my ears that pricked up as the Amanjaya has a very nice roof top bar. Sitting on her balcony we drained our first glass she then went inside to fetch the bottle coming back she approached from behind and with arms around my neck tilted my head back and gave me a long deep kiss. I am sure you won't need a second guess to know what happened next.

OK she was in her mid 50's and her body wasn't as slim and tight as a delicious Khmer or Viet 20 year old but she had cute small breasts with beautiful nipples and a lovely trimmed pussy with beautiful cute lips not too big or too small which is something I find a real turn on. She was a passionate lover and I didn't see much of my friends apartment over the next few days.

One thing I like about mature ladies is not only do they know how to please their lover but also what pleases them the most, there is nothing I enjoy more than seeing the lady getting as much enjoyment out of sex as I am.

When I was in my early 20's I was seduced by a girlfriends mother and discovered what real sex was like not the whip it in, whip it out and wipe it that I had been used to before.

Simian
11-13-15, 17:21
Just thought that I would like to relate a experience a little different from the ones normally posted here. . .

One thing I like about mature ladies is not only do they know how to please their lover but also what pleases them the most, there is nothing I enjoy more than seeing the lady getting as much enjoyment out of sex as I am.

When I was in my early 20's I was seduced by a girlfriends mother and discovered what real sex was like not the whip it in, whip it out and wipe it that I had been used to before.I usually go for the tight young horny girl with a grandmother who likes a drink, plays great chess and is a very interesting conversationalist. Works a treat for me!

Red Kilt
11-14-15, 07:23
Just thought that I would like to relate a experience a little different from the ones normally posted here.

<SNIP>

One thing I like about mature ladies is not only do they know how to please their lover but also what pleases them the most, there is nothing I enjoy more than seeing the lady getting as much enjoyment out of sex as I am.Thanks for posting this story Rivers.

I think the best experiences that I have ever had have always been the completely unexpected and unplanned adventures that crop up out of nowhere if one is a little bit patient, courteous and prepared for "whatever will be".

I wrote previously about meeting a lovely black Ghanaian woman one Saturday morning around 10 am as I wandered back from the Morning Market in Vientiane, Laos. She was trying to read her map and decide where she was and I assisted her. She had arrived late the day before and was in Vientiane for 1 more night only and, similar to Rivers, after buying her lunch and taking her to see a temple or two we ended up spending the rest of her time in her room before she flew out next morning.

There have been others too. As Louis Pasteur famously said "Fortune favors the prepared mind".