PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Wellness and other Sex related discussions

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Dickaprio
08-02-14, 08:00
Hi Brothers in Deed!

Below are some of the websites for Sexual wellness products for India Market. Happened to bump into one and curiosity lead to find few more:

Thatspersonal.

Pleasingtimes.

Ohmysecrets.

Imbesharam.

Pleasurekart.

Angoor.

Organicshop. In.

Prembazaar.

Kartease.

Condombazaar.

Google them and check it out. Hope it's helpful!

For a healthier fun filled mongering life!

-Dee.

AmarForFun
08-03-14, 06:56
Thanks for creating this thread bro.

I hope this will help fellow mongers to come out of their confusion about sex related issues.

Regards,

AFF

BabyKutu
08-12-14, 08:41
Thanks for creating this thread bro.

I hope this will help fellow mongers to come out of their confusion about sex related issues.

Regards,

AFFDickaprio. Kudos bro.

Great one. Spread the light.

ActionOriented
08-12-14, 08:51
An interesting thread, Dee. Makes a lot of sense to have a page dedicated to this stuff and also to discuss sex related products that are marketed over the internet.

Most sex tourist destinations on ISG appear to have Safe Sex pages, where you will find a lot of cross discussions on BBFS. Probably, people could post their views on barebacking as opposed to protected sex here as well. Although I haven't come across any reports (yet, in the India pages) where fellow board members have gone BBFS with WGs, there may be some such instances in the future and then there is likely to be a huge debate re safe sex. On other pages I have noticed there are quite a few members who openly advocate BBFS, wonder if there are any such proponents of un-safe sex practices in India.

However, I hope I am not taking anything away from the original thread starter which is related to sexual wellness and products which are marketed to promote this.

Dickaprio
08-12-14, 13:34
Thanks brothers AFF, BK and AO for your encouraging notes. I did realize from various posts that there are many out there in India forum who are not aware of these different sexual wellness products. Additionally there were some discussions going on enhancing pills and variety of condoms. Thus thought of sharing it with the Brethren but then rather than putting a report in one city forum, thought of creating this Thread. Am glad that it shall help many of us.

AO Bro, coming to your point on BBFS, as you rightly said, there are many sex tourism cities which boasts about it however the awareness about safe sex with bareback entry is almost nil when it comes to WGs in India. Here I have seen many WGs demand for even two condoms. At the same time, I am hoping that there could be some groups out there experimenting and enjoying such risky but fun filled activities. Personally, I am not comfortable doing the deed sans cover. If you look at different sex surveys, one can notice that Indians are the at the top (again just numbers) when it comes to safer sex (using condoms) and Europeans and South americans probably the bottom ones. Additionally, I don't know how many WGs regularly go for check ups and keep them tested. Most of them are probably not even aware of such periodical tests (am assuming and I could be wrong). How many of us (hobbyists) regularly go and get ours tested?

I think both parties or a group can have these bareback fun provided they can continuously prove that parties involved in the deed are regularly tested and are negative! For sex outside such groups, they should again have to resort on condoms. Some kind of regularized mongering events! Those events shall remain costly (include periodic tests too) as there is always risk involved in the bare drills. My two cents.

Finally, happy and safe mongering. LOL! (As we all know the deadly effects of unsafe sex) .

-Dee.

ActionOriented
08-12-14, 16:05
Thanks brothers AFF, BK and AO for your encouraging notes. I did realize from various posts that there are many out there in India forum who are not aware of these different sexual wellness products. Additionally there were some discussions going on enhancing pills and variety of condoms. Thus thought of sharing it with the Brethren but then rather than putting a report in one city forum, thought of creating this Thread. Am glad that it shall help many of us.

AO Bro, coming to your point on BBFS, as you rightly said, there are many sex tourism cities which boasts about it however the awareness about safe sex with bareback entry is almost nil when it comes to WGs in India. Here I have seen many WGs demand for even two condoms. At the same time, I am hoping that there could be some groups out there experimenting and enjoying such risky but fun filled activities. Personally, I am not comfortable doing the deed sans cover. If you look at different sex surveys, one can notice that Indians are the at the top (again just numbers) when it comes to safer sex (using condoms) and Europeans and South americans probably the bottom ones. Additionally, I don't know how many WGs regularly go for check ups and keep them tested. Most of them are probably not even aware of such periodical tests (am assuming and I could be wrong). How many of us (hobbyists) regularly go and get ours tested?

I think both parties or a group can have these bareback fun provided they can continuously prove that parties involved in the deed are regularly tested and are negative! For sex outside such groups, they should again have to resort on condoms. Some kind of regularized mongering events! Those events shall remain costly (include periodic tests too) as there is always risk involved in the bare drills. My two cents.

Finally, happy and safe mongering. LOL! (As we all know the deadly effects of unsafe sex) .

-Dee.IMHO, WGs in India do not get themselves tested for STIs unless they have a smelly pussy, warts, or other such explicit signs of infection and even then only if the clients complain. It is a big loss to business when a client walks in and notices things which make him suspect, and he walks out (with or without paying). Since the industry is neither regulated like Bangkok, Germany et al, where regular check ups for WGs are required and they are required to have valid STI free certificates (there are cases where quacks just hand out these certificates) before they can solicit.

I am glad to hear we rank so high on the charts of sexual awareness and usage of protection. Thankfully, years of marketing done by the various NGOs and media have managed to get the message across. However, there are still several WGs who regular offer bareback services to premium clients (or old clients), I am not judging their choice in this matter. They are free to explore BBFS and indulge in such sexual practises. Although, if use of condoms can indeed reduce the risks of STIs (which is fact, yet some chose to disagree), then promoting their use can only lead to a safer mongering environment for us all.

Again, hobbyists fall in the same bracket. Unless they notice overt signs of infection, they will avoid getting tested. I personally have had a couple of scary encounters where the condom has torn while pounding and have contemplated getting myself tested. Yet, I haven't, trusting that given that there were no lesions or open wounds on the tool, the chances of STIs were minimal. Still I think it is not that bad an idea to go for regular check ups (at least for those who hobby on a very regular basis), we avoid it for some pretext or another (like long working hours). But if you have generally been practising safe sex and you haven't had any scary incidents, I believe it is OK for the hobbyist to stay away from getting tests done at some hospital far far away so that he is not fearful of being recognized in a hospital close by.

ActionOriented
08-12-14, 16:08
Coming back to the main discussion point, has anyone tried ordering stuff (and not condoms) off the website listed in Dee's post? Any unpleasant experiences, please feel free to share.

Dickaprio
08-13-14, 09:53
IMHO, WGs in India do not get themselves tested for STIs unless they have a smelly pussy, warts, or other such explicit signs of infection and even then only if the clients complain. It is a big loss to business when a client walks in and notices things which make him suspect, and he walks out (with or without paying). Since the industry is neither regulated like Bangkok, Germany et al, where regular check ups for WGs are required and they are required to have valid STI free certificates (there are cases where quacks just hand out these certificates) before they can solicit.

I am glad to hear we rank so high on the charts of sexual awareness and usage of protection. Thankfully, years of marketing done by the various NGOs and media have managed to get the message across. However, there are still several WGs who regular offer bareback services to premium clients (or old clients), I am not judging their choice in this matter. They are free to explore BBFS and indulge in such sexual practises. Although, if use of condoms can indeed reduce the risks of STIs (which is fact, yet some chose to disagree), then promoting their use can only lead to a safer mongering environment for us all.

Again, hobbyists fall in the same bracket. Unless they notice overt signs of infection, they will avoid getting tested. I personally have had a couple of scary encounters where the condom has torn while pounding and have contemplated getting myself tested. Yet, I haven't, trusting that given that there were no lesions or open wounds on the tool, the chances of STIs were minimal. Still I think it is not that bad an idea to go for regular check ups (at least for those who hobby on a very regular basis), we avoid it for some pretext or another (like long working hours). But if you have generally been practising safe sex and you haven't had any scary incidents, I believe it is OK for the hobbyist to stay away from getting tests done at some hospital far far away so that he is not fearful of being recognized in a hospital close by.I second on your thoughts. A regularized environment is required but prostitution is still considered illegal. In Singapore they have a regularized district for this but they are very strict on the use of protection. Our society are slowly opening up but yeah, it may take some time to reach such levels.

Dickaprio
08-13-14, 09:55
Coming back to the main discussion point, has anyone tried ordering stuff (and not condoms) off the website listed in Dee's post? Any unpleasant experiences, please feel free to share.Bro AO, I have not purchased anything as I do stock up few items during my out of country trips.

-Dee.

PoulDotPinto
08-13-14, 10:28
Hello seniers,

Which personal lubricant is good for use?

Which is esily available in indian market.

I had tried durex lube. But it eatching. Not comfortable.

Please suggest some.

Thanks.

Pinto.

PoulDotPinto
08-13-14, 10:41
One more thing.

What should we carry with us during mongering in out KIT bag. To make our visit safe and pleasant.

Like condomes.

Lube.

And what else.

Please seniers share some knowledge and experiences.

Thanks.

Pinto.

Dev987
08-13-14, 12:27
Instead, try KY Jelly from Jhonson & Jhonson. That's the best lubricant available in the market and its water based.

Hello seniers,

Which personal lubricant is good for use?

Which is esily available in indian market.

I had tried durex lube. But it eatching. Not comfortable.

Please suggest some.

Thanks.

Pinto.

PoulDotPinto
08-13-14, 16:28
Instead, try KY Jelly from Jhonson & Jhonson. That's the best lubricant available in the market and its water based.Thanks Dev.

I will try this lube for sure.

Dickaprio
08-13-14, 18:40
Instead, try KY Jelly from Jhonson & Jhonson. That's the best lubricant available in the market and its water based.Agree with Dev987. Any water based personal lubricant should do.

Dickaprio
08-13-14, 19:30
One more thing.

What should we carry with us during mongering in out KIT bag. To make our visit safe and pleasant.

Pinto.Bro Pinto, following should be ok for Basic Mongering Kit:

3-4 Condoms (u never know).

Personal lubricant.

Mouthwash.

Antibacterial wet wipes.

Customised kits can vary. Such as sex toys, costumes, gadgets, dental dams, pills, creams, delaying creams etc. And on and on.

Jollupaiya
08-13-14, 19:37
Have been new to the mongering world. Had tried couple of MP like exp and the famous Rose / Angel, but never done any other waterhole other than my own.

I am scared on the STD front, I get that if you use condi properly you could keep the most HIV at bay but I am more worried about the STDs. Some of the pics I have seen in google images are horrific. My worry is more about pasing it onto wife and she getting to know the wind of it. Need your expert opinion on.

1. How prevelant is the STD among the indes. I know I am asking a broad question, but for the seniors could probably know how safe it is.

2. Has anyone successfully managed a situation where your folks got the wind of it (thro transimision of the STDs to wife) or in any other means. Any tips on how to salvage would be greatly appreciated.

3. Any precautions on stds. I read that the condi alone is not fully safe.

Thanks,

Jollu

PoulDotPinto
08-14-14, 11:15
Bro Pinto, following should be ok for Basic Mongering Kit:

3-4 Condoms (u never know).

Personal lubricant.

Mouthwash.

Antibacterial wet wipes.

Customised kits can vary. Such as sex toys, costumes, gadgets, dental dams, pills, creams, delaying creams etc. And on and on.Thanks a lot dickaprio.

Could you put some light on any flevoured thing for oral action.

Could we use lube for this. Or any product available in market. ?

Can you any cream, delaying cream available in indian market or online easy shop.

HornyBoyForU
08-14-14, 12:45
For oral action you can try Durex flavored lubes, they are easily available and pretty nice as well. Lots of varieties of flavors.

Thanks a lot dickaprio.

Can you any cream, delaying cream available in indian market or online easy shop.

ActionOriented
08-14-14, 13:41
Bro AO, I have not purchased anything as I do stock up few items during my out of country trips.

-Dee.I wonder, Dee or anyone else, who frequently travel outside the country, have you guys bought sex toys (for use on one or two WGs back in India)? I have seen several such items being peddled in the streets of Bangkok, however, I have never purchased them because they do not appear to be of decent quality. Cheap shit which can go fillibuster any moment. Any jurisdictions where such purchases are recommended?

ActionOriented
08-14-14, 13:45
Thanks a lot dickaprio.

Can you any cream, delaying cream available in indian market or online easy shop.The list of items that Dee has set out in his post should form part of your mongering backpack. Very handy and useful items which will in most cases be required.

Using flavoured condoms is fine, your regular Green Apples or mixed Durex flavours are good enough. No WG has ever complained, they may prefer it to the generic latex because many WGs who deliverd CBJs do not enjoy the taste of rubber.

Do not use lube on your condom while getting a CBJ, even if water based it is not healthy for internal use. The WG is going to throw a hissy fit and you will get poor service. Only use lube, in cases of a FS and only if the girl isn't sufficiently horny (for vaginal sex) and anal (when it is on offer).

Do not have any experience with delaying creams, however, I remember someone advocating Duralast 30 a while back. Not sure how effective it is. Also, you might as a first resort try out KS Long Last or Chill Thrill, provide a delaying effect (unless you suffer from PE).

ActionOriented
08-14-14, 13:55
Have been new to the mongering world. Had tried couple of MP like exp and the famous Rose / Angel, but never done any other waterhole other than my own.

I am scared on the STD front, I get that if you use condi properly you could keep the most HIV at bay but I am more worried about the STDs. Some of the pics I have seen in google images are horrific. My worry is more about pasing it onto wife and she getting to know the wind of it. Need your expert opinion on.

1. How prevelant is the STD among the indes. I know I am asking a broad question, but for the seniors could probably know how safe it is.

2. Has anyone successfully managed a situation where your folks got the wind of it (thro transimision of the STDs to wife) or in any other means. Any tips on how to salvage would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

JolluThankfully, I haven't caught anything yet, therefore cannot speak from personal experience. As a general point, while mongering it is very important to keep yourself clean (take as many showers as you can). WGs in Thailand will not sleep with you unless you have taken a shower, call it blind faith or good practice, something that is worth emulating.

Hygiene is a big issue when it comes to Indian WGs, that said, most Indies are popular and have a dedicated clientele because as part of one of their attributes is that they maintain impeccable hygiene. You are right when you say a condom does not guarantee protection against all types of STIs, for the purposes of oral and vaginal sex, to a very large extent reduces the risk of picking something up (like HIV, Hep etc). If you think a girl is not clean, you should try avoiding DATY, a quick way of catching herpes. Herpes leaves behind the obvious signs of a skin disease and that is not something you can justify at home. Doctors on the board, please correct if my understanding on any of the above is incorrect.

If you have used adequate protection, there is no reason to spoil future mongering prospects by worrying about it. Continue to monger. But if you feel any of your liaisons went wrong and resulted in unsafe sex practises, I would advise that instead of asking fellow board members (many of whom won't be facing the exact problem) for advice, quickly rush to the doc (may be a doc who you don't know in a different locality) and get tests done or medication, whatever the doc advises so that you can resume mongering as soon as possible.

Play hard, stay safe.

ActionOriented
08-14-14, 13:59
Agree with Dev987. Any water based personal lubricant should do.Agreed. No question there a water based lube is the only thing one must go in for. KY Jelly by J&J is good. I do not think that smaller personal tubes are available in Delhi (I picked up the handy small ones in Pattaya), but the larger family pack kind of KY tube is available with most chemists in India. Highly recommended.

Dickaprio
08-14-14, 18:22
I wonder, Dee or anyone else, who frequently travel outside the country, have you guys bought sex toys (for use on one or two WGs back in India)? I have seen several such items being peddled in the streets of Bangkok, however, I have never purchased them because they do not appear to be of decent quality. Cheap shit which can go fillibuster any moment. Any jurisdictions where such purchases are recommended?AO, I have never purchased sex toys from Thailand though from US, Singapore etc. But I never used it on WGs here. I learnt it is kinda illegal for these toys in Bangkok but stuffs are available in chinatown and all. Though the product qualities can go wrong. I would say Japan, Singapore & South Korea will be the vfm markets for sex toys in SEAsia.

Isn't a sweet irony that one can sleep with 2 or 3 women in a day in Bangkok or Pattaya but hard to find a sex store!

Dickaprio
08-14-14, 18:43

Thanks,

JolluJollupaiya, all of us prefer to stay out of the clutches of STDs. Though we scare more about our so called society and off course family members on how to face them post STD finding. As AO mentioned in his response to your post, best is to keep ourselves clean especially our private parts. Also keep an eye on them and other parts while taking shower or after shower. Look for any rashes, warts, cuts etc. Even if there is a small cut from shaving or so, drop the plan for mongering until it is healed well. Also ensure that the WG you are meeting also looks clean and had freshen up before the deed. Again, in case of any bad odor or rashes or marks in private parts or inner thighs, stay from datying and all. If you can back out then, that's much better. I have done that couple of times in this year itself. Yes! You may lose some money but you will have some piece of mind intact. Finally, even with lot of care, things may go wrong and believe it or not. There are many things that are not in our hands (probably between our legs) LOL!

Dickaprio
08-14-14, 19:11
Do not use lube on your condom while getting a CBJ, even if water based it is not healthy for internal use. The WG is going to throw a hissy fit and you will get poor service. Only use lube, in cases of a FS and only if the girl isn't sufficiently horny (for vaginal sex) and anal (when it is on offer).

Do not have any experience with delaying creams, however, I remember someone advocating Duralast 30 a while back. Not sure how effective it is. Also, you might as a first resort try out KS Long Last or Chill Thrill, provide a delaying effect (unless you suffer from PE).Flavored or non-lubricant condoms are good for BJ fun. However if the WG is hurry type or clock watcher then she may end up using one for BJ and drilling. They should know that we are using flavored or non lubricant ones for their benefit only, so they won't get the lube in their mouth which can make them less interested in blowing johny!

I have not used delaying cream so I cannot comment on it. However one can check the available creams and their reviews from the sexual wellness sites before purchasing it. Personally, am not a KS lover but I would give this KS long last a try.

Dickaprio
08-14-14, 19:28
Agreed. No question there a water based lube is the only thing one must go in for. KY Jelly by J&J is good. I do not think that smaller personal tubes are available in Delhi (I picked up the handy small ones in Pattaya), but the larger family pack kind of KY tube is available with most chemists in India. Highly recommended.The lubricant sachets are handy too. I like the astroglide one. I don't know KY Jelly has sachets. I'd glide small bottle is also good but its costlier than KY Jelly. Though haven't seen lubricant sachets in India. If any one has seen or bought lube sachets, kindly let me know.

I have seen silicone lubes but never tried. If any one has tried it, then any info on that as well is appreciated.

ActionOriented
08-15-14, 06:11
The lubricant sachets are handy too. I like the astroglide one. I don't know KY Jelly has sachets. I'd glide small bottle is also good but its costlier than KY Jelly. Though haven't seen lubricant sachets in India. If any one has seen or bought lube sachets, kindly let me know.

I have seen silicone lubes but never tried. If any one has tried it, then any info on that as well is appreciated.Sachets? Really, that's a quick fix. Such innovations in terms of getting ready the arsenal for a quick bang are yet to arrive in India. In time, we too shall be at one with the world markets. Viva la mongering.

AO, I have never purchased sex toys from Thailand though from US, Singapore etc. But I never used it on WGs here. I learnt it is kinda illegal for these toys in Bangkok but stuffs are available in chinatown and all. Though the product qualities can go wrong. I would say Japan, Singapore & South Korea will be the vfm markets for sex toys in SEAsia.

Isn't a sweet irony that one can sleep with 2 or 3 women in a day in Bangkok or Pattaya but hard to find a sex store!Yes, there a quite a few uniform stores in and around Bangkok and Pattaya, as uniforms are a big thing. There are certain sections where they have tried to introduce clubs for those with the BDSM fetish. However, dedicated sex toy shops are rare and even if picking up from a road side stall (just like in Mumbai, fort area) the circuitry may not be reliable.

Dickaprio
08-15-14, 06:56
Sachets? Really, that's a quick fix. Such innovations in terms of getting ready the arsenal for a quick bang are yet to arrive in India. In time, we too shall be at one with the world markets. Viva la mongering.

Yes, there a quite a few uniform stores in and around Bangkok and Pattaya, as uniforms are a big thing. There are certain sections where they have tried to introduce clubs for those with the BDSM fetish. However, dedicated sex toy shops are rare and even if picking up from a road side stall (just like in Mumbai, fort area) the circuitry may not be reliable.Condoms, Lubes and anti-bacterial wet wipes in pocket fitting sachets will make things handy for us That would make our hobbyist kit a next generation M-kit that too in our pocket! There is a great business opportunity for this M-kit market in India LOL!

Uniforms and role playing costumes are easy to find in many stores over there. At the same time, as you said, I too will not recommend to buy the products sold on Nana and other sukhumvit streets. (though they might have smuggled into Thailand).

FunkyFnky
08-15-14, 07:46
Coming back to the main discussion point, has anyone tried ordering stuff (and not condoms) off the website listed in Dee's post? Any unpleasant experiences, please feel free to share.I have ordered couple of stuff. Fleshlight, lubricants from IMBesharam. Did not have a lot of issues. Due to privacy, I used my US credit card which I retain for some private purchases. I had to send a copy of I'd to make sure it is me who ordered. I blanked all details other than name and sent it to them and they accepted.

Few of these sites offer using giftcards or cash on delivery. Also you can choose to pickup rather than home delivery. So people who are worried about privacy have options. It is good that these products are atleast available online so people can have healthy sex lives.

Have safe fun guys!

Annanagarmong
08-15-14, 11:59
The answer is no. It only reduces the chances of transmission of virus. Suppose your having sex with a female with protection it doesn't protects your base of penis. Scrotum and thighs from contact highly contagious vaginal fluid of female. A minor cut will invite the virus. While removing the condom will you remove it without touching the outer surface which has contact with vagina. Even minor cuts in your finger can allow the virus to enter.

Unprotected oral sex is another danger. Anybody fluid contact can transmit the deadly virus. If you want to have safe sex means dry sex is the best way. O kissing, smooch, vaginal fuck. No oral sex without condom. Try even hand job with condom, or dry humping.

There are full condoms which are in trial which is like our trunks. That covers our thigh and scrotum which is hundred 100 safe.

Play safe. We have a only one life and loving family.

Dickaprio
08-17-14, 19:44
I have ordered couple of stuff. Fleshlight, lubricants from IMBesharam. Did not have a lot of issues. Due to privacy, I used my US credit card which I retain for some private purchases. I had to send a copy of I'd to make sure it is me who ordered. I blanked all details other than name and sent it to them and they accepted.

Few of these sites offer using giftcards or cash on delivery. Also you can choose to pickup rather than home delivery. So people who are worried about privacy have options. It is good that these products are atleast available online so people can have healthy sex lives.

Have safe fun guys!On buying these products online in India. Some of the payment and collection options mentioned above are handy. Are they packed well and shipped (on time) appropriately. Curious.

Thanks.

-Dee.

Dickaprio
08-17-14, 19:52
The answer is no. It only reduces the chances of transmission of virus.

There are full condoms which are in trial which is like our trunks. That covers our thigh and scrotum which is hundred 100 safe.

Play safe. We have a only one life and loving family.Agree that regular condoms are not 100% protective against AIDS virus. At the same time, I was under the impression that virus once get contact with the air or our atmosphere it dies away. I could be wrong however the contact with the fluids which are contaminated with other STI are dangerous and can cause harm in different manner.

Thanks for introducing the full condom gadget to the forum Happy and safe mongering!

Best.

-Dee.

FunkyFnky
08-17-14, 20:13
The packaging was fine, no complaints. It comes in regular courier package, inside they wrapped the original package with black plastic. Because they need to get custom clearance, they may probably change packaging for some products if packaging has graphic photos. Shipping took 2-3 weeks, I took the free option. Not sure about other options. But they gave me a gift card as my shipment was delayed by a week.

On buying these products online in India. Some of the payment and collection options mentioned above are handy. Are they packed well and shipped (on time) appropriately. Curious.

Thanks.

Dee

Dickaprio
08-18-14, 19:54
The packaging was fine, no complaints. It comes in regular courier package, inside they wrapped the original package with black plastic. Because they need to get custom clearance, they may probably change packaging for some products if packaging has graphic photos. Shipping took 2-3 weeks, I took the free option. Not sure about other options. But they gave me a gift card as my shipment was delayed by a week.The above details does indicate that they have a good packing, shipping and delivering process Will look forward to hear from other mongers as well on this regard on other wellness sites!

Best.

-Dee.

Jollupaiya
08-25-14, 19:07
Have been thinking about it and wanted to get the expert opinion. To avoid the sti that catch on by mere contact with liquids and skin, does it help to put your undi on with the tool sticking out, during the FS as it reduces the skin contact. It may not be quite comfortable but would this provide more protection.

Agree that regular condoms are not 100% protective against AIDS virus. At the same time, I was under the impression that virus once get contact with the air or our atmosphere it dies away. I could be wrong however the contact with the fluids which are contaminated with other STI are dangerous and can cause harm in different manner.

Thanks for introducing the full condom gadget to the forum Happy and safe mongering!

Best.

Dee

ActionOriented
09-02-14, 11:46
Have been thinking about it and wanted to get the expert opinion. To avoid the sti that catch on by mere contact with liquids and skin, does it help to put your undi on with the tool sticking out, during the FS as it reduces the skin contact. It may not be quite comfortable but would this provide more protection.Bro, you cannot seriously be considering wearing your undie during FS? I hope you were joking! What Dee was referring to was an innovation in this field (still under R&D) and it wasn't a suggestion to try developing it at home.

Two things which will probably take away your fear of STIs. Do not go bareback with a working girl and use a condom (hundreds of varieties available, both latex and polyurethane). If you remain so worried about STIs you may never be able to monger without anxiety.

Asian11
09-06-14, 07:36
Anyone knows if there is any supplement to reduce the refractory period?

There are some like Tongkat Ali, Maca root, l-arginine, horny goat weed etc. It will be great if someone can share their reviews.

I have tried Horny Goat Weed. It does boost libido however there is no effect on reduction of refractory period.

ActionOriented
09-10-14, 15:47

There are some like Tongkat Ali, Maca root, l-arginine, horny goat weed etc. It will be great if someone can share their reviews.

I have tried Horny Goat Weed. It does boost libido however there is no effect on reduction of refractory period.Online reviews seem to suggest that some of the items that you have listed, if not all, just have a placebo effect. Had read something on goat weed a while back.

Anyone tried the following:

1. Okamoto 0. 02/0.03.

2. Sagami Original 0. 001;.

3. Aoni.

Japanese and Chinese ultra thin condoms, online stores in India sell only Okamoto Skinless Skin (any reviews on this products?) , not the others. If anyone has managed to score any of the others let me know. Thanks.

Micky Mouse
09-13-14, 16:10
Hello Mongers.

We are a USA company based in Singapore focusing on sex supplements for men and women.

We are looking for distributors in India.

All our products are made in USA, Canada and Germany. No side-effects.

Please PM for details.

Dickaprio
09-16-14, 19:29
Online reviews seem to suggest that some of the items that you have listed, if not all, just have a placebo effect. Had read something on goat weed a while back.

Anyone tried the following:

1. Okamoto 0. 02/0.03.

2. Sagami Original 0. 001;.

3. Aoni.

Japanese and Chinese ultra thin condoms, online stores in India sell only Okamoto Skinless Skin (any reviews on this products?) , not the others. If anyone has managed to score any of the others let me know. Thanks.Both Okamoto 0. 02/0. 03. And Sagami Original 0. 001 are really good! Very nice feeling but they don't have large ones. I have not tried the Chinese products.

Best.

Dee.

Dickaprio
09-16-14, 20:51
I have tried Horny Goat Weed. It does boost libido however there is no effect on reduction of refractory period.Consult with a pharmacist at Guardian Pharmacy. They have GNC wellness products.

Best.

Dee.

ActionOriented
09-17-14, 06:15
Both Okamoto 0. 02/0. 03. And Sagami Original 0. 001 are really good! Very nice feeling but they don't have large ones. I have not tried the Chinese products.

Best.

Dee.Have you found retailers (online or otherwise) selling the 0.02 or 0.03 (Okamoto) / Sagami in India? All I have managed to come across are the Skinless Skin, unless they its just a re-brand of the same product.

HarDickk212
09-17-14, 08:24
Coming back to the main discussion point, has anyone tried ordering stuff (and not condoms) off the website listed in Dee's post? Any unpleasant experiences, please feel free to share.I have bought lubricants through flipkart along with condoms there was some offer for the combo. Delivered by dhelivery packed perfectly and delivered in a couple of days. They also don't mention anything on the package. But the delivery guy has the product description on the list he carries.

Dickaprio
09-26-14, 11:19
Have you found retailers (online or otherwise) selling the 0. 02 or 0. 03 (Okamoto) / Sagami in India? All I have managed to come across are the Skinless Skin, unless they its just a re-brand of the same product.Firstly sorry for the delayed reply, I somehow missed visiting this thread. As far as they are thin (at least 0. 03) it should be good. However I noticed one thing. They are flavored condoms. The one which I purchased abroad was unscented. Hence this could be a renamed brand in India. Quality should be good as it is from Japan. My two cents.

I checked for Sagami and Kimono brands too. Not available in India market.

Happy and safe mongering.

Best.

Dee.

Jaanfun
10-17-14, 18:00
Hi all,

Just wanted to understand if by any chance if one of the partner is diabetic and have sex with another partner without protection then the other person is in danger of contracting diabetes? If yes, then can diabetes be termed as STD in a way at all.

Cheers,

JF.

Annanagarmong
10-18-14, 03:34
Hi All,

Just wanted to understand if by any chance if one of the partner is diabetic and have sex with another partner without protection then the other person is in danger of contracting diabetis? If yes, then can diabetis be termed as STD in a way at all.

Cheers,

JFDiabetes is not a contagious disease. It is lifestyle disease.

Dickaprio
10-21-14, 10:50
Hi All,

Just wanted to understand if by any chance if one of the partner is diabetic and have sex with another partner without protection then the other person is in danger of contracting diabetis? If yes, then can diabetis be termed as STD in a way at all.

Cheers,

JF.Bro JF,

Diabetes is a medical condition where ones pancreas does not produce enough insulin where the glucose in ones blood can not be absorbed by the cells in the body. One can get diabetes through genetic inheritance or through lifestyle habits. Again, am not a medical practitioner you should consult a Dr to know more about Diabetes and its effects. My two cents.

Best.

Dee.

Jaanfun
11-06-14, 15:57
Bro JF,

Diabetes is a medical condition Many Thanks Brothers.

Now I am relieved I don't have to be worried for my better half even if I am diabetic. Actually one of my close Muslim friend told me that its how diabetes spreads between husband / wife etc.

Never the less Thanks again!

Frazer14
12-02-14, 19:57

I have tried Horny Goat Weed. It does boost libido however there is no effect on reduction of refractory period.For reducing refractory period.

Buy a medicine containing bromocriptine. Read online about this salt. Consult doctor if you are diabetic.

If you need herbal product buy kaunchpak.

Madhumahesh
01-15-15, 07:35
The answer is no. It only reduces the chances of transmission of virus. Suppose your having sex with a female with protection it doesn't protects your base of penis. Scrotum and thighs from contact highly contagious vaginal fluid of female. A minor cut will invite the virus. While removing the condom will you remove it without touching the outer surface which has contact with vagina. Even minor cuts in your finger can allow the virus to enter.

Unprotected oral sex is another danger. Anybody fluid contact can transmit the deadly virus. If you want to have safe sex means dry sex is the best way. O kissing, smooch, vaginal fuck. No oral sex without condom. Try even hand job with condom, or dry humping.

Play safe. We have a only one life and loving family.A related query is is it necessary or useful if the base or entire penis is washed with soap and water after the act. In such cases we have to carry a good quality soap. I would suggest the following:

(I) Take out the condom after the act without it touching any part of the penis or your body except the fingers, better to carry and wear gloves.

(ii) Wash with soap and water first the base of penis and then the entire part.

Any suggestions regarding soap and any additions from Seniors of the forum are welcome.

SingleForEnjoy
01-17-15, 13:02
Hi bros,

Happy to see this thread.

I am yet to try FS. I am really scared to go for it.

So far, I tried out only MP.

I read lot about different positions we can try with. During changing positions, I understand that changing condom is must. While changing, it is risk right?? Because, vaginal fluid at the top of condom may get in contact with penis tip while removing. Any safe precautions for this?

Be safe.

ActionOriented
01-17-15, 16:19
Hi bros,

Happy to see this thread.

I am yet to try FS. I am really scared to go for it.

So far, I tried out only MP.

I read lot about different positions we can try with. During changing positions, I understand that changing condom is must. While changing, it is risk right?? Because, vaginal fluid at the top of condom may get in contact with penis tip while removing. Any safe precautions for this?

Be safe.Bro it may very well be possible that it will be your first time, but where exactly are you getting the info about changing condoms after each position? Come on, that is just ludicrous. Only when you move from pussy to anal, a condom change may be requested, yet it is not the norm. Vaginal fluids at the top of the penis will still remain on the outside, unless you plan to re-use the same condom.

Just pull off the condom and then wash your genitalia thoroughly.

Eliksir
01-17-15, 21:19
vaginal fluid at the top of condom may get in contact with penis tip while removing. Any safe precautions for this?Wash the (used) condom before removing it.

SimonBaker
01-19-15, 06:56
Have you found retailers (online or otherwise) selling the 0.02 or 0.03 (Okamoto) / Sagami in India? All I have managed to come across are the Skinless Skin, unless they its just a re-brand of the same product.You can find the ultra thin Okamoto condom at condomking. In I have personally bought them from there.

http://www.condomking.in/products/LoveLight/PROTEX-002--THINNEST-CONDOM-NON-LATEX-281 (its just available in different name).

ActionOriented
01-20-15, 05:39
You can find the ultra thin Okamoto condom at condomking. In I have personally bought them from there.

http://www.condomking.in/products/LoveLight/PROTEX-002--THINNEST-CONDOM-NON-LATEX-281 (its just available in different name).Are you sure this is even genuine? Because the packaging of Protex is very similar (if not infringing) the package of an Okamoto. Okamoto and Sagami come highly recommended but may be snug for size, but I have never heard of Protex before.

SimonBaker
01-20-15, 07:39
Are you sure this is even genuine? Because the packaging of Protex is very similar (if not infringing) the package of an Okamoto. Okamoto and Sagami come highly recommended but may be snug for size, but I have never heard of Protex before.Protex does exist. Here you go the official website. http://www.protex-condoms.dk/engelsk_site/engindex.htm.

Looks like it's based in Denmark.

VimeMani
01-20-15, 15:19
Have anyone tried long last sprays?

Which one is good to use?

Is it advisable to use or not?

Madhumahesh
01-31-15, 08:51
For reducing refractory period.

Buy a medicine containing bromocriptine. Read online about this salt. Consult doctor if you are diabetic.

If you need herbal product buy kaunchpak.You can try an Amway product Siberian ginseng. Apart from other benefits it would also serve your purpose. However, the effect may last only as long as you continue consuming the tablets.

Keshu Singh
03-07-15, 21:02
I don't know whether this should be asked here or not. I have been Masturbating from last 5 years and some time I even did 2-3 times a day for 2-3 days and some time not even for weeks. But I had observed that my ejaculation time had decreased a lot. I barely withstand even a minute now. What should I do to overcome this? Should I take some pill or do some exercise. I had read in some web-pages that due to Masturbating, your penis nerves become weak, so put a wet towel and make your penis do exercise. Can someone suggest me anything.

RahulMe
04-13-15, 05:43
Any dental dam available for oral sex in India online? If any please reply.

Kute Guy
05-15-15, 13:47
Have anyone tried long last sprays?

Which one is good to use?

Is it advisable to use or not?Try super Kamagara. It has an additional ingredient besides Viagra that allows you to last longer. Definitely works.

CoolDude14
05-16-15, 07:17
Try super Kamagara. It has an additional ingredient besides Viagra that allows you to last longer. Definitely works.Delay sprays are a total waste. Tried them no Effect. Even got one (imported) no effecr. Heard a lot about super kamagra. Wondering if its available in India.

RahulM30
09-04-15, 20:08
Hey friends,

I want to enjoy 69 with CG but afraid that it's risky and chances of virus getting in is very higher so please guide any solution.

Member #4351
09-04-15, 21:28
Hey friends,

I want to enjoy 69 with CG but afraid that it's risky and chances of virus getting in is very higher so please guide any solution.Science says its not risky: http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html.

DizVibe
10-13-15, 16:48
Guys,

What's the alternative available in India for quick errects? .

It's so hard to go ask for Viagra from a pharmacy since it's so popular.

And would the pharamacy ask for a prescription on them?

Aga456
10-14-15, 06:32
Guys,

And would the pharmacy ask for a prescription on them?The chemical compound in Viagra is "sildenafil". I have this app called "1 MG" on my phone it tells you the alternatives to the medicine you can try that. But the pharmacist will know you are buying something like Viagra and they may ask for a prescription. Another alternative to Viagra is Cialis with Chemical Compound "tadalafil". Depends what suits you.

Hope this will help.

Paidalyatri
10-14-15, 16:29
Yesterday failed to insert as there was no erection. But semen discharged. Any cure with medicine?

DizVibe
10-14-15, 17:55
The chemical compound in Viagra is "sildenafil". I have this app called "1 MG" on my phone it tells you the alternatives to the medicine you can try that. But the pharmacist will know you are buying something like Viagra and they may ask for a prescription. Another alternative to Viagra is Cialis with Chemical Compound "tadalafil". Depends what suits you.

Hope this will help.Do you have Cupid in Indian pharmacies? That's an alternative available in some countries and over the counter medicine.

Aga456
10-15-15, 06:21
Do you have Cupid in Indian pharmacies? That's an alternative available in some countries and over the counter medicine.Maybe. Don't know haven't heard about this med. IMHO just don't buy these med online. Personally I still don't trust them.

ActionOriented
10-16-15, 03:31
It is extremely rare for pharmacies / chemists in India to ask for a prescription to purchase ED (V or C) generic drugs. So feel free to go out and buy the real generics (and not the cupids) which are good value for money (and safe) when compared with the branded V or C.

DizVibe
10-16-15, 07:50
It is extremely rare for pharmacies / chemists in India to ask for a prescription to purchase ED (V or C) generic drugs. So feel free to go out and buy the real generics (and not the cupids) which are good value for money (and safe) when compared with the branded V or C.Thanks. I was able to buy Sigara without a prescription.

JohnPhoenix
10-16-15, 07:54
Guys,

And would the pharamacy ask for a prescription on them?Hi Diz,

There are various alternatives to V and you can freely ask them at any pharmacy. Its absolutely NO crime LOL.

I have recreational used Megalis (bon) 10 MG. I divide it in half and then have it since I Actually don't need it -as I said it was recreational. Just for your info its the generic version of 'see' and in my personal opinion is slightly better since the effects last longer. So good for LT weekend getaways. Personally lasts me the effect for 1 whole day- at least.

As for your second part of question: No, in most likelihoods they won't ask for a prescription. Just be confident and be unflinching.

Mate, just before using anything read about its side effects. I did not have any but it might vary person to person and his physical condition. Like having had couple of drinks or having a heart condition might mandate that you ask a physician before.

Cheers,

John

Balashan1983
10-28-15, 07:11
Guys,

And would the pharamacy ask for a prescription on them?Ask for Manforce tabs. It is a generic V and quite effective and available easily.

Balashan1983
10-28-15, 07:17
Delay sprays are a total waste. Tried them no Effect. Even got one (imported) no effecr. Heard a lot about super kamagra. Wondering if its available in India.Available. Alternatively you can buy D'zeagra.

It has 50 MG sildenafil and 30 MG dapox. The dapox will delay a long time.

Use it along with Skore delay condoms for longer time.

BangaloreBoyz
12-14-15, 12:46
Dear friends,

I like to report my problem here and get your opinion.

My pen is not circumcised. And skin is covered over hole. I have been masturbating for last 18 years and am 30 now. Never had any medical or psychological problem. Also my pen will be dead small like a ornamental fish of 1 inch size or a chewed bubblegum. But when erect it will be almost 6 inch length and 1. 5 inch diameter. Now I like to ask if this kind if pen, does it cause early ejaculations? I masturbate or participate in intercourse at least once in a day. My semen analysis was perfect and no issues reported. Want to know if I should go for circumcision now to increase sexual pleasures.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Ganatram
12-14-15, 16:37
Yesterday failed to insert as there was no erection. But semen discharged. Any cure with medicine?Hi bro,

Try herbal alternatives for a month specially white musli rus, swarnaprabhavati capsules, along with ashwagandha for a month.

Try Horad Cream Thai, easily available in shops like grey markets. Apply only. Little you can easily bang for 40 minutes without discharge.

Cheers!

Malco1
01-01-16, 18:27
Hi bro,

Try herbal alternatives for a month specially white musli rus, swarnaprabhavati capsules, along with ashwagandha for a month.

Try Horad Cream Thai, easily available in shops like grey markets. Apply only. Little you can easily bang for 40 minutes without discharge.

Cheers!Horad Cream Thai,

Where in Delhi can this be obtained? Have you used it? The normal delay sprays don't work for me. Need reviews of this please.

Madhumahesh
01-30-16, 13:20
Dear friends,

I like to report my problem here and get your opinion.

My pen is not circumcised. And skin is covered over hole. I have been masturbating for last 18 years and am 30 now. Never had any medical or psychological problem. Also my pen will be dead small like a ornamental fish of 1 inch size or a chewed bubblegum. But when erect it will be almost 6 inch length and 1. 5 inch diameter. Now I like to ask if this kind if pen, does it cause early ejaculations? I masturbate or participate in intercourse at least once in a day. My semen analysis was perfect and no issues reported. Want to know if I should go for circumcision now to increase sexual pleasures.

Thanks in advance for your time.Circumcision is unlikely to increase sexual pleasure. Rather during circumcision if the surgeon dose not remove the skin at the right place or errs in some way, you may have pain during intercourse or tearing of skin. Stick to what nature has provided if you not faced have any problems during insertion.

Saccool
02-02-16, 15:03
Hi folks,

Where can I get Snug fit condoms in India? What brand.

I'm looking for good 45 mm or lesser condoms.

GunjanKumar
03-04-16, 04:05
Horad Cream Thai,

Where in Delhi can this be obtained? Have you used it? The normal delay sprays don't work for me. Need reviews of this please.Apply amrutanjan or Tiger Balm 5 minutes before and then wipe of the greasy oil. Try double protection later. It will work.

Malco1
03-06-16, 08:59
Apply amrutanjan or Tiger Balm 5 minutes before and then wipe of the greasy oil. Try double protection later. It will work.Isn't balm going to cause burning sensation?

Raviss
04-12-16, 11:07
Isn't balm going to cause burning sensation?Don't do this. You will have very burning sensation.

Raviss
04-12-16, 11:11
Hi folks,

Where can I get Snug fit condoms in India? What brand.

I'm looking for good 45 mm or lesser condoms.It was available in amazon. In.

http://www.amazon.in/Small-Condoms-Ultimate-Lifestyles-Japanese/dp/B00CBJGQO2

But you can buy it from https://www.condomania.com/, they will ship to India.

RahulM30
06-10-16, 09:45
I have problem of producing lots of precum, with just touching or just with thought of sex my penis starts secreting precum, my regular inde girl complied me many times as it was very awkward for her during BBBJ, before my belief was that its totally normal phenomenon as it is necessary for lubrication during the sex, but afterwards that girl told me that you have this unique problem, all the other males to with she is having relation don't have such type of problem. So kindly clarify and suggest the solution.

Thanks in advance.

VallaVan
06-11-16, 13:42
Could any one tell me How to control early ejaculation?

NathanCbe
06-23-16, 17:40
Could any one tell me How to control early ejaculation?Dude, before you go for a service, do a HJ yourself and go. That will ensure you won't finish soon. This technic helped 100%.

HarDickk212
06-23-16, 18:01
Google kegel exercises and do them it strengths your muscles and helps you last longer.

Ilovmuff
06-23-16, 18:27
Delay sprays are a total waste. Tried them no Effect. Even got one (imported) no effecr. Heard a lot about super kamagra. Wondering if its available in India.Try stad 500 . It has a high dose of lidocaine which numbs the area.

Capricorn85
06-29-16, 14:09
I have tried a product from Himalaya medi care. Its form of an ointment.

Its called Himcolin. Do read about it and if you feel okay then go for it.

Its ayurvedic so no worries about later effects.

Capricorn.

Try stad 500 . It has a high dose of lidocaine which numbs the area.

SidTemp
07-02-16, 04:35
Hi there,

I'm new to mongering and I need to know how to play safe.

I have a few simple questions and it would be extremely helpful if you could answer them.

Would it be a bad idea to take blowjob without condom from an indie / SP?

What about French kiss?

HarDickk212
07-02-16, 07:46
Hi there,

I have a few simple questions and it would be extremely helpful if you could answer them.

What about French kiss?There is always a certain amount of risk in all forms of sex.

During a session with a WG access each one on their personal hygiene and your gut feeling.

Kissing and DATY use your discretion if you feel the girls healthy and clean you could go ahead otherwise try to avoid.

BJ I don't think is much of problem.

Always use protection during intercourse.

SidTemp
07-02-16, 08:36
There is always a certain amount of risk in all forms of sex.

During a session with a WG access each one on their personal hygiene and your gut feeling.

Kissing and DATY use your discretion if you feel the girls healthy and clean you could go ahead otherwise try to avoid.

BJ I don't think is much of problem.

Always use protection during intercourse.Thank you for the suggestions bro.

But Isn't there a chance of getting HIV and Other STD's? I mean if we kiss or take a BBBJ from a WG who has STD's, there's a chance that we might get those diseases, right?

Saccool
08-22-16, 17:43
Hi guys,

Does any one have first hand experience in hydrocele. I m not if I have one or not. My right ball has slightly enlarged after sex. In morning it comes down to proper size. Is this normal?

HarDickk212
08-24-16, 08:55
Thank you for the suggestions bro.

But Isn't there a chance of getting HIV and Other STD's? I mean if we kiss or take a BBBJ from a WG who has STD's, there's a chance that we might get those diseases, right?The chance of getting HIV from kissing and BBBJ is very small, but there are a lot of other STD's you could get. If you are scared of infections then practice safe sex always. For oral you could use dental dams or get CBJ and for DATY cut a condom into a rectangle and use it as a protective layer between your mouth and either the pussy or ass you are eating.

Veeraj26
08-24-16, 09:35
Hi there,

What about French kiss?Please do read the internet on std in detail before you venture out. There is enough and plenty information and advise on the precautions to be taken. It is important that you are aware of what the risks are. This will ensure that you are not overly worried about certain things, but at the same time, know what to avoid. Once you have this info, you will be more confident as to what to attempt and where. As others have also advised, you can determine a lot by examining the situation.

Take care, stay safe and enjoy!

Paidalyatri
09-13-16, 06:31
While I get full erection at night sleep, am unable to get hard when willing to do sex. Viagra not worked. Whether tadafil or any other drug may work? To which doctor I should consult. Please suggest any reputed hospital in Delhi. But not so called sexologist. I need instant erection.

VitaminD
09-18-16, 18:30
While I get full erection at night sleep, am unable to get hard when willing to do sex. Viagra not worked. Whether tadafil or any other drug may work? To which doctor I should consult. Please suggest any reputed hospital in Delhi. But not so called sexologist. I need instant erection.You need to see an andrologist or urologist.

VitaminD
09-18-16, 18:42
Dear monger brothers,

While we discuss Indie and birds at MP's at length but we never get around to discussing the most important element in the forum: ways to avoid catching STD's. I ordered and received the scorguard protector. I ordered it from Their website for 20 USD. Its made of latex and can be washed for multiple uses. The cost of shipment is 57 USD so when you order, order a half a dozen so freight is justified.

Product review:

While we spend on indies, SP, MPs and tips, its worth investing in this protection. It does a marvelous job of protecting the guy's private parts in front and back from Girl even if she has STD / STI. It does not interfere with our social agenda if you know what I mean! I highly recommend it and it will almost fit anyone even if someone has a big belly. There are multiple adjustments on it. The indies I used it with were really happy and impressed that I took the initiative of keeping us both safe. They became extra affectionate and offered a lot more liberties with what they would let me do which initially they were not too keen on. Women appreciate the effort! Its a nice ice breaker and some of indies found it funny. It made sex a lot of fun since she cud not stop giggling!

A lot of indie and MP therapists are shared by all of us whether like it or not. It is to our collective advantage to get tested periodically and more importantly for everyone to use scorguard to prevent catching or contracting STD / STI and unknowingly passing on to others. What goes around does come around!

To understand more about this, please visit www.scroguard.com.

If anyone has any questions, please PM me. I am glad to answer them for you. This is combination with condoms and dental dams would eradicate chances and worry for catching any diseases.

Happy but safe mongering fellas! Hope this helps!

HotStud161
11-10-16, 22:34
Hi guys,

I am 26 years old normal guy who hunt for girls and ladies. I watch porn and just dream of fucking like those porn stars.

The problem is sometimes I just completely miss the opportunity to enjoy. I mean am great at seducing and foreplay but those bad days when I cum as soon as I insert and them manage 5 minutes of hard pumping after I pops out makes me feel really bad. I do get erect again after some time and mostly for 3 pops I dint find any problem with my battery getting charged again.

Can someone help me with some tabs I could take which is not too tough on my health and I could enjoy at least 15-20 minutes of wild pumping. Now also I can manage if I go slow for 10-15 minutes but that is no fun because after every 10-12 strokes I reach to the point of no return and then I wait 3 minutes to cool off which does not gives much pleasure to the girl.

So I want to enjoy hard fucking for longer time without worrying about cumming.

Would really be thankful if you guys can help.

CoolHitman12
12-01-16, 02:14
Try the'zeagra.

Use it along with any delay condoms for longer time.

Hi guys,

I am 26 years old normal guy who hunt for girls and ladies. I watch porn and just dream of fucking like those porn stars.

The problem is sometimes I just completely miss the opportunity to enjoy. I mean am great at seducing and foreplay but those bad days when I cum as soon as I insert and them manage 5 minutes of hard pumping after I pops out makes me feel really bad. I do get erect again after some time and mostly for 3 pops I dint find any problem with my battery getting charged again.

Can someone help me with some tabs I could take which is not too tough on my health and I could enjoy at least 15-20 minutes of wild pumping. Now also I can manage if I go slow for 10-15 minutes but that is no fun because after every 10-12 strokes I reach to the point of no return and then I wait 3 minutes to cool off which does not gives much pleasure to the girl.

So I want to enjoy hard fucking for longer time without worrying about cumming.

Would really be thankful if you guys can help.

Malco1
12-16-16, 12:04
I have tried a product from Himalaya medi care. Its form of an ointment.

Its called Himcolin. Do read about it and if you feel okay then go for it.

Its ayurvedic so no worries about later effects.

Capricorn.Himcolin.

Did not help me at allterrible results.

JackRock
01-03-17, 20:09
Try the'zeagra.

Use it along with any delay condoms for longer time.You could get these at www.sensualkart.com and discreet shipping as well. They have varieties of products and they are trust worthy and prompt delivery.

JackRock
01-03-17, 20:20
Any Cream for phismosis. Have been trying lots of stretching exercise and few steroids but no result.

MuscleHetero
01-04-17, 11:16
Any Cream for phismosis. Have been trying lots of stretching exercise and few steroids but no result.Better get circumcision done. Its simple and effective. Creams won't help.

AddictedToWomen
01-04-17, 11:25
Better get circumcision done. Its simple and effective. Creams won't help.Actually I believe that steroid creams / are / the recommended first step these days. Consult your doctor though.

KapilSharma
01-07-17, 15:00
Dear friends,

How safe do you feel in mongering, places like Delhi and Kolkata? I am being reported by few of my friend who got infected by some infection in their private part. They said it was Molluscum or may be herpes, he was scared to go for check up but ultimately he went to a Dr. Of his small town, Dr doubt about STD got checked up for STD test, all report were negative, Dr also suggested for HIV test but he didn't do it. Now he cured with all the infection and wart on his penis but he is scared of mongering. What will you suggest? After all health is more important than mongering.

What would be that infection? Should I also stop my mongering habit? Please suggest.

PosterBoy77
01-11-17, 08:10
Hey JackRock and CoolHitman,

Thanks for the suggestion. I got it delivered today from the mentioned website. Although, the site is still work in progress, but excellent service. I got it delivered within 2 days of ordering. The packaging was done in a very discreet way. Now that's what I call 'Respecting privacy' service. Got couple of flavored rain covers as free gifts as well.

BTW, what is the dosage of the 'Zeagra? And how much time should I take it before the expected action?

You could get these at www.sensualkart.com and discreet shipping as well. They have varieties of products and they are trust worthy and prompt delivery.

CoolHitman12
01-13-17, 12:22
Try 1/4 of tablet, based on result decide on increasing or not.

Try before 30 minutes of sex and taking in empty stomach will give good result.

Hey JackRock and CoolHitman,

Thanks for the suggestion. I got it delivered today from the mentioned website. Although, the site is still work in progress, but excellent service. I got it delivered within 2 days of ordering. The packaging was done in a very discreet way. Now that's what I call 'Respecting privacy' service. Got couple of flavored rain covers as free gifts as well.

BTW, what is the dosage of the 'Zeagra? And how much time should I take it before the expected action?

SleightOfHand
01-13-17, 13:59
Try 1/4 of tablet, based on result decide on increasing or not.

Try before 30 minutes of sex and taking in empty stomach will give good result.Tried 2 of these on empty stomach 1 HR before. Ended up with tremendous acidity in my esophagus (food pipe).

JackRock
01-23-17, 13:01
Any Cream for phismosis. Have been trying lots of stretching exercise and few steroids but no result.My friend suggested me to try Benwa balls from www.sensualkart.com and it has improved.

DreddPaul
03-14-17, 19:03
Whenever ejaculate in a condom I feel that some semen coming out at end gets pushed back inside my penis due to back pressure of semen collected in condom. And due to this there feels a little pain in tip of penis. There is no such pain when I ejaculate without condom. Does this happen with anyone else?

BasaiBoy
04-04-17, 17:46
I suffer EDD and pills are failed. Anyone can suggest me reputed hospital in Delhi for edd treatment? How I can use penile injection for instant erection?

SexBaba
04-08-17, 04:10
I'm 37 years old and in early days I had been doing masturbations and now observed my discharge time becomes very low. I can't resist even up to 5 minutes. Please suggest any Ayurvedic or patanjali medicine remedy.

DreddPaul
04-21-17, 19:58
Can we get herpes even after wearing a condom (assuming I have sex with herpes affected partner)?

What all STD occur even after wearing condom?

JackRock
04-25-17, 19:44
I'm 37 years old and in early days I had been doing masturbations and now observed my discharge time becomes very low. I can't resist even up to 5 minutes. Please suggest any Ayurvedic or patanjali medicine remedy.You could try rathina pursh capsules. That would help you.

PrashanthN
04-28-17, 12:53
Hi,

I have taken 3 to 4 unprotected oral sex from various woman and I don't know their HIV status. I always used condoms for sex. But worried on infection due to oral sex. Should I worry so much. Seniors please share your experience. How safe is oral sex giving or taking one? I see many of us taking BBJ. How safe or risk is this.

Indian100
05-15-17, 12:29
Hi,

I have two blips (small pimples) on penis since last two weeks. No pain no liquid oozing or itching. It is not on glans but on the dark skin. My last activity was about 45 days back with a girl with safety. No other symptoms. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks.

AsianMonger
05-30-17, 15:01
Hi Sex Baba,

This condition is called premature ejaculation. Masturbation has nothing to do with this condition. There are certain exercises you can do and improve the condition that is the first and best remedy. If you are not able to achieve success in that next is medication. Himalaya has got a auyurvedic tablet which you can take for about six months and if no result in that also final medication available which should be taken before act. Again it is a prescribed medicine and it is important to know certain details about the patient like age, how long this is existing, are you also having erectile dysfunction, are you already taking any medications for any other ailment, are you allergic to any medicine. If these details are known the medicine can be suggested. If interested PM me details. AM.

I'm 37 years old and in early days I had been doing masturbations and now observed my discharge time becomes very low. I can't resist even up to 5 minutes. Please suggest any Ayurvedic or patanjali medicine remedy.

RamKarthik
05-30-17, 19:23
Guys,

I am scared to death from last one week. I had visited a MP last week and therapist agreed for a B2B and she undressed herself. While doing B2B her private touched my private for around 5 seconds without any cover, no penetrate. But just rubbed. From that point, I am literally dying if aids will spread to me. Can someone clarify. Do I need to test?

AsianMonger
05-31-17, 05:30
Hi Ramkarthik,

If you have not had intercourse why you should fear. Even if you would have had intercourse and if she is HIV positive only you will catch infection. Mere rubbing the vagina on penis will not spread HIV. You should stop fearing and live normal, if any symptoms shows up go to doctor immediately. People are having sex without condom provided both are sure they are clear of any disease. When you are having such fear why indulge in these kind of activity. In Bangkok soapy massage parlours are there and it is quiet common to massage with vagina every where including penis but penetration only with condom no bare back. Cheer up. AM.

Guys,

I am scared to death from last one week. I had visited a MP last week and therapist agreed for a B2B and she undressed herself. While doing B2B her private touched my private for around 5 seconds without any cover, no penetrate. But just rubbed. From that point, I am literally dying if aids will spread to me. Can someone clarify. Do I need to test?

AsianMonger
05-31-17, 07:51
You have stated ED treatment failed. What treatment you took. Please note one thing taking a instant tab before act is a temporary cure for ED but it does not cleared fully. For a permanent remedy several details about the condition of person is required to suggest remedial measure. AM.

I suffer EDD and pills are failed. Anyone can suggest me reputed hospital in Delhi for edd treatment? How I can use penile injection for instant erection?

AsianMonger
05-31-17, 14:43
Hi Indian 100,

You have already delayed. Immediately you should see a doctor. It may be penial rites some kind of herpes. Curable. Go to a doctor immediately get it attended also have a through blood check done.

AM.

Hi,

I have two blips (small pimples) on penis since last two weeks. No pain no liquid oozing or itching. It is not on glans but on the dark skin. My last activity was about 45 days back with a girl with safety. No other symptoms. Please tell me what to do.

Thanks.

RamKarthik
05-31-17, 18:49
Hi Ramkarthik,

If you have not had intercourse why you should fear. Even if you would have had intercourse and if she is HIV positive only you will catch infection. Mere rubbing the vagina on penis will not spread HIV. You should stop fearing and live normal, if any symptoms shows up go to doctor immediately. People are having sex without condom provided both are sure they are clear of any disease. When you are having such fear why indulge in these kind of activity. In Bangkok soapy massage parlours are there and it is quiet common to massage with vagina every where including penis but penetration only with condom no bare back. Cheer up. AM.Thanks for the clarification mate. I am relaxed now.

BasaiBoy
06-01-17, 02:13
You have stated ED treatment failed. What treatment you took. Please note one thing taking a instant tab before act is a temporary cure for ED but it does not cleared fully. For a permanent remedy several details about the condition of person is required to suggest remedial measure. AM.Thanks! I have taken viagra etc with homeo med but no effect. I have morning hard but limp when try to excite. Even in masterbation, limp penis discharges semen. May be urological or other neuro problem. Where I go in Delhi for real treatment?

Hank75
06-01-17, 04:02
Hi Indian 100,

You have already delayed. Immediately you should see a doctor. It may be penial rites some kind of herpes. Curable. Go to a doctor immediately get it attended also have a through blood check done.

AM.Herpes doesn't last 2 weeks. I think a bacterial infection. Check with a doctor, who may prescribe an antibiotic.

HawaldarSahab
06-11-17, 18:35
Friends,

I have just been diagnosed with herpes. I think it's mostly HSV 1 , although the test checks for both HSV 1 and 2. I have a blister on my lip but nothing on my privates. Anyone has any experience about this. Kindly share some info. I'm scared shitless.

EnigmaBlr
06-12-17, 06:58
Brethren,

I recently contacted Gonorrhoea due to receiving BBJ not sure which girl. This is a first for me, I always use condom for penetration but certainly broken a myth with me that BBJ is safe (though I had read chances of contracting STD are very low while receiving). For the benefit of fellow mongers the symptoms are frequent urge to [CodeWord111] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord111) and slight burning at tip of penis. Can we worse as well. Treatment involved 400 MG cefixime and 1 g Azithromycin, felt better the next day.

Take Care and Be safe.

Cheers,

Enigma.

VijayPathiSeth
06-12-17, 10:07
Brethren,

I recently contacted Gonorrhoea due to receiving BBJ not sure which girl. This is a first for me, I always use condom for penetration but certainly broken a myth with me that BBJ is safe (though I had read chances of contracting STD are very low while receiving). For the benefit of fellow mongers the symptoms are frequent urge and slight burning at tip of penis. Can we worse as well. Treatment involved 400 MG cefixime and 1 g Azithromycin, felt better the next day.

Take Care and Be safe.

Cheers,

Enigma.Thanks for spreading the awareness. Hope you recover fast and back to action but safely.

VJ.

Tnoob
06-14-17, 13:25
Hi folks,

I am really concerned about few things which eating my head all the time.

I am mongering from last 2 years. Followed the safe sex all the time. But. I am seeing few post here about BBJ.

1. Is this really safe without protection?

2. We are keep using same chick and forwarding the same with fellow mongers. But do you guys know if the 3rd guy is infected by something and then 4th guy will get hit by. ?

3. Talking about HEP -be, see, the. These are really serious same as HIV. So, what are all precautions you guys are taking. I respect each soul here but BBJ is something which can trigger wrong things too, don't you think.

4. How soon do you guys do medical check up?

5. I know most of the senior are legends here taken almost more then 1 k chicks I would like to know from them what they feel about my concerns.

Play safe.

Tnoob.

DallasTinku
06-30-17, 16:28
Any one used this item, would love to have a feed back.

Regards.

DT.

DallasTinku
06-30-17, 16:46
Just wanted to check if any other sole had issue with condom sizes. I bought Durex super thin and found that it was little small for me, a portion of my dick was not getting covered?.

Are there different sizes now in India also. Tried a manforce one also but it was so tight it was more of pain than pleasure.

Got some okamoto condoms from a friend and they were a good fit and really thin. I was initially doubtfully if the condom will hold but turned out to be good.

Any suggestions.

Regards.

DT.

Travv
06-30-17, 17:25
A long time STD specialist on protection from STDs. In a nutshell, create a liquid condom by mixing Silver anti-microbial gel with an oil that kills germs and prevents infection such as coconut oil, then after covering the groin area with your liquid condom, put a non-latex condom on top of that. This doctor provides lab studies and a report on the "Efficacy of Colloidal Silver against both Gram Positive and Gram Negative Bacteria, Fungi (Candida) and other micro-organisms" such as HIV aka AIDS.

http://www.stdpioneer.org/

Hi folks,

I am really concerned about few things which eating my head all the time.

I am mongering from last 2 years. Followed the safe sex all the time. But. I am seeing few post here about BBJ.

1. Is this really safe without protection?

2. We are keep using same chick and forwarding the same with fellow mongers. But do you guys know if the 3rd guy is infected by something and then 4th guy will get hit by. ?.

HiThereAloha
07-08-17, 07:21
At least if you want to stay alive. There's a Super Gonorrhoea that's spreading fast because of low condom usage. Thinking is safe to do oral. Since there's no "contact".

Beware brothers: read this.

Powerful new strain of gonorrhea which can't be treated with regular STI drugs.

Daily Mail Online.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=super%20gonorrhea%20daily%20mail

'Super gonorrhoea' outbreak in Leeds sparks national alert.

Stay safe brothers. And iwe all wear condoms, and practice safe sex, we will protect one another.

Let's stop being selfish.

ArrackMan
07-23-17, 18:57
Hi,

Thanks PosterBoy77 & JackRock, Based on your reviews I ordered few pills from Sensualkart.com and their service were fantastic. Only later when I inquired I got to know that they changed pleasureraja to sensualkart.com. You guys saved me a lot since I used lots of other websites to buy Viagra and found to be fake by giving it in a sachet instead of a strip. Once again thanks to PosterBoy77 & JackRock for the good find.

Ramboromeo
07-28-17, 10:36
Hello everyone. My query is regarding std's 1) What are the chances of getting STD's if we receive oral sex or give oral sex without condom from a full time escort. 2) Are there any government centres where one can get themselves checked for HIV and other std's for free or for a reasonable fee. 3) How long should one wait after an act to get themselves checked for all possible STD's to reflect in the reports. Doctors in the forum your words on this topic and advice to fellow mongers will be highly appreciated.

GuyFromNowhere
07-28-17, 16:24
Hi all,

Once I was a very active member in this forum. Left the forum a year back, however have not stopped mongering. Few days back I was talking to one of my doctor friend regarding awareness of HIV and STD testing in our country and then a group of my friends did a general survey. What we found was most of the indies and mongers do not do regular blood testing. Girls in Sonagachi go for regular blood test and also most Thai therapists in different spas go for regular blood test. However it is highly recommended for both the WGs and us mongers to get tested at least once a year. Most STDs do not show any symptoms or the symptoms are so generic that it is difficult to recognize it as a STD symptom. Only way to know if we are infected or not by doing blood test. Good news is most of the STDs are curable by taking antibiotics. However if the STDs are left untreated for years then it can lead to other life threatening diseases.

Since I was once very active in this forum, thought about sharing this information with you all. We can get tested in the ICTC centers of any government hospital free of cost. Also no one is going to raise eyebrows or ask question over there. The centers are usually empty so no risk of getting recognized. The kits are approved by who for diagnosis. And we can get the results with in one day.

Even though we take all kinds of precautions, still there's always remains a chance of getting infected unknowingly. The only way to remain safe is to do regular blood testing and take early treatment in case detected.

Also will request you all to pass on this valuable information to the WGs whom you meet on regular basis and encourage them to get tested on regular intervals. Stay healthy, play safe.

Assassins88
08-02-17, 05:10
We all know its because of std viral that this amazing is deserted now. Since, most of curvy lovers are avoiding it. A huge upturn down happening on its reviews. Did you happen to notice the old chicks, Reshmi, Mahua etc. Please share.Is the STD problem at Midas or Rebirth?

RedCruise1985
08-10-17, 08:18
I'm 37 years old and in early days I had been doing masturbations and now observed my discharge time becomes very low. I can't resist even up to 5 minutes. Please suggest any Ayurvedic or patanjali medicine remedy.Hi there,

You can use Indian God Lotion, believe me you not come for long time. Search for it online. Tests may vary depending on fitness and you can last up to 45 minutes.

Happy mongering.

AkkidPerfect
08-13-17, 08:40
Hi there,

You can use Indian God Lotion, believe me you not come for long time. Search for it online. Tests may vary depending on fitness and you can last up to 45 minutes.

Happy mongering.Have you tried it or know anyone who has tried it? Curious to know! As I am also looking for something to last longer (like 30 minutes at least) with a hard cock for this duration.

According to google, this lotion is a bit mysterious as the manufacturer does not provide any effects if it is used with condom or swallowed.

I found this info on a website:

Final Verdict.

Indian God Lotion does not seem to have an official website. The ingredient list that is provided is highly suspect. The only ingredient meant to actually do anything is Radic Asari Root, but this herb does not appear to actually exist outside of reviews and references for this particular product. There is also no documentation backing the claims that the product can actually help prevent premature ejaculation.

Vibs82
09-04-17, 07:18
Hey guys,

Hows it going?

Now this a serious issue I would like to share with you.

I'm 35 and a single guy. I have been mongering on and off. Lately I have been experiencing weakness in my manhood. I tend to cum early, as soon as I try to enter, go soft. This has been worrying me for quite some time and I have turned to you guys to help me and point me in the right direction.

I live in the western suburbs near Inorbit area. I would request you to suggest me a good doctor who I can go to and treat myself for this problem.

I haven't been to a doc for this kind of problem before, hence I don't know who is a good one.

I feel medical help it needed and its high time, I can't neglect it anymore. Would really appreciate if you guys can help out.

Thanks.

Cheers.

DREmergency11
09-16-17, 23:39
Please send me her or SP details. Thanks.To all the fellow mongers out there. I am a doctor. So anyone of you have problems with STD or any other querys do as out for help.

And remember HIV is and all other diseases are curable if treated on time. Like we doctors get pricked many a times so we take medicine and don't carry a disease. So if you are one of the few who had a condom slippage or tear or unprotected sex make sure you take meds.

And for the few who don't know the deadliest STD and HIV is hepatitis B. And it can be transmitted even after protected sex. So if you are not vaccinated get yourself. Its free of cost.

Nanijey
10-15-17, 13:34
Survival outside the body.

In certain conditions, the virus can survive outside the body for several weeks.

Survival depends on which body fluid it is in, volume of the body fluid, concentration of the virus within it, temperature, acidity, and exposure to sunlight and humidity.

HIV transmission has not been reported as a consequence of contact with spillages of blood, semen or other body fluids.

Questions regarding the survival of HIV are frequently raised by people who come into contact with spilled body fluids. Fears over the casual transmission of HIV have also led many people to be concerned over the risk of contact with spilled blood, dried blood or other body fluids, even in microscopic quantities.

It is important to bear in mind that whilst HIV may live for some time outside the body, HIV transmission has not been reported as a consequence of contact with spillages of blood, semen or other body fluids, although many healthcare workers do come into contact with HIV-infected body fluids. Nevertheless awareness of the possible persistence of viable HIV in body fluids will encourage observation of infection control procedures.

Laboratory studies which have looked at the survival of HIV have found that:

HIV is sensitive to high temperatures but not to extreme cold. Experiments have shown that HIV is killed by heat, but temperatures over 60°see are needed to achieve reliable killing of HIV.

Levels of virus remain relatively stable in blood at room temperature, and HIV may persist for at least a week in dried blood at 4°see. Blood containing HIV used for laboratory experiments is stored at –70°see without any loss of viral activity. 1 2.

HIV may survive for up to four weeks in syringes after HIV-infected blood has been drawn up into the syringe and then flushed out. 3 A study of blood gathered from more than 800 syringes filled with small amounts of HIV-infected blood and stored for various periods found that HIV could be isolated from 10% of syringes after eleven days where the quantity of blood was less than 2µl, but 53% of syringes where the quantity of blood was 20µl. Longer survival of HIV was also associated with lower storage temperature (less than 4°C); at higher temperatures (27 to 37°C) survival was not detected beyond seven days.

HIV is very sensitive to changes in alkalinity or acidity – pH level – and pH levels below 7 or above 8 are unsuitable for long-term survival of HIV. One reason why HIV transmission may be less likely in healthy women is due to the acidity of vaginal secretions. 2 4.

HIV may survive in dried blood at room temperature for up to five or six days provided that the optimum pH level is maintained; drying of blood does not seem to affect the infectivity of HIV. 2.

Sewage is highly unlikely to pose a risk because infectious HIV has never been isolated from faeces or [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109). 5 However, research by Thames Water has shown that HIV can survive for several days in sewage in the laboratory. 6.

HIV does not survive as long as other viruses in sea water. 6.

Infectious HIV has been recovered from human corpses between eleven and 16 days after death in bodies stored at the usual mortuary temperature of 2°c. It is unclear how long infectious HIV may persist in corpses left to decay at normal room temperature, but HIV has been cultured from organs stored at 20°see up to 14 days after death. HIV was not detected in significant quantities later than 16 days, implying that buried corpses or those preserved for long periods pose less of a risk to undertakers and pathologists. 7 8.

No studies have investigated the survival of HIV in semen outside the body as such, but studies which have sought to culture HIV from semen in the laboratory have often found it difficult to do so, indicating the low quantities often present in semen.

These findings do not take into account factors such as the dose of virus necessary to establish infection (the tissue culture infectious dose) or the chance that the virus will reach target cells assuming that the skin is injured. Just because an individual comes into contact with tiny quantities of HIV in dried blood, it does not follow that infection will occur.

The effect of environmental conditions such as wind, rain etc. Is not taken into account in these laboratory-based studies.

Concerns about contact with blood from corpses may be more realistic depending on the quantities of blood present and given the evidence for long-term survival of HIV after death.

A 2003 review in Australia concluded that HIV can survive outside the human body for periods up to several weeks. "Viral survival is influenced by virus titre, volume of blood, ambient temperature, exposure to sunlight and humidity. " 9 The review focused on the risk of transmission following injuries with syringes discarded by drug users, and noted that there had been no reported transmissions of either HIV or viral hepatitis in Australia.

Bombay Guy
10-29-17, 05:31
Report in today's TOI.

20% of oropharyngeal cancer cases in India linked to oral sex.

Mumbai:

TIMES NEWS NETWORK.

The human papilloma virus (HPV), which spreads due to oral sex, is linked to every fifth case of oropharyngeal cancer in India, according to a recent review done by Tata Memorial Hospital in Parel. The corresponding number in the West is high at 60-65%.

HPV has in recent years emerged as one of the causes for oral cancer in the West. Hollywood actor Michael Douglas has spoken about the need for HPV awareness after he was treated for oral cancer. Oropharyngeal cancer constitutes about 10% of all head and neck cancers in India. Of these, 20% in India and 75% in West are attri butable to HPV. In India, tobacco is still the leading cause of oropharyngeal cancers.

"Due to the difference in sexual convention in the West and India, HPV infections haven't yet emerged as a major concern here," said Dr Pankaj Chaturvedi from Tata Memorial Hospital's head and neck cancer department. However, he said the review, which appeared in the Post Graduate Journal of the BMJ, should serve as an eyeopener for Indian doctors. Indian doctors should hence talk about HPV infections to their patients and create awareness about its transmission and the link to cancer. HPV vaccination for men has gained importance in the West. "We can prevent this situation from developing in India," said the doctor.

Just like tobacco and alcohol, HPV infection is now recognized to play a role in the pathogenesis of a type of head and neck cancers. The global incidence of head and neck cancers is declining, but the incidence of HPV-related head and neck cancers has rapidly risen over the last few decades, said the review.

Having unprotected oral sex, practising oro-anal sex, early age of sexual debut or having multiple partners play an important role in HPV transmission. "These patients are more likely to be younger, well -educated males from higher socio-economic backgrounds," concluded the study.

Mrpusa
10-29-17, 07:54
Report in today's TOI.

Mumbai:

TIMES NEWS NETWORK.

The human papilloma virus (HPV), which spreads due to oral sex, is linked to every fifth case of oropharyngeal cancer in India, according to a recent review done by Tata Memorial Hospital in Parel. The corresponding number in the West is high at 60-65%.

HPV has in recent years emerged as one of the causes for oral cancer in the West. Hollywood actor Michael Douglas has spoken about the need for HPV awareness after he was treated for oral cancer. Oropharyngeal cancer constitutes about 10% of all head and neck cancers in India. Of these, 20% in India and 75% in West are attri butable to HPV. In India, tobacco is still the leading cause of oropharyngeal cancers.

"Due to the difference in sexual convention in the West and India, HPV infections haven't yet emerged as a major concern here," said Dr Pankaj Chaturvedi from Tata Memorial Hospital's head and neck cancer department. However, he said the review, which appeared in the Post Graduate Journal of the BMJ, should serve as an eyeopener for Indian doctors. Indian doctors should hence talk about HPV infections to their patients and create awareness about its transmission and the link to cancer. HPV vaccination for men has gained importance in the West. "We can prevent this situation from developing in India," said the doctor.

Just like tobacco and alcohol, HPV infection is now recognized to play a role in the pathogenesis of a type of head and neck cancers. The global incidence of head and neck cancers is declining, but the incidence of HPV-related head and neck cancers has rapidly risen over the last few decades, said the review.

Having unprotected oral sex, practising oro-anal sex, early age of sexual debut or having multiple partners play an important role in HPV transmission. "These patients are more likely to be younger, well -educated males from higher socio-economic backgrounds," concluded the study.

.Thank-you Brother for this Insight! To quote admiral Horatio Nelson, "Forewarned is to be Forearmed", I. E, use a condom!

KamRajh
10-30-17, 10:27
Report in today's TOI.

Mumbai:

TIMES NEWS NETWORK.

The human papilloma virus (HPV), which spreads due to oral sex, is linked to every fifth case of oropharyngeal cancer in India, according to a recent review done by Tata Memorial Hospital in Parel. The corresponding number in the West is high at 60-65%..Disappointing news for all DATY lovers like me.

ArrackMan
11-23-17, 21:19
I wanted to try the world's thinnest condoms Okamoto 0. 03 Condoms from Sensualkart.com and they claim it has got guiness world record as well. Before trying it with others, I wanted to experience it myself so tried it using the Fleshlight (Pussy Vibrator. Male sex toy) which I bought from them only (sensualkart.com) and it was completely safe. It was a bingo Then when I used it for fucking since I never felt wearing a condom and it gave me an immense pleasure while riding my girl. It was a real bingo for me. Thanks guys for suggesting this.

Chennai Horse
12-10-17, 22:31
If there is doc in the house (real one not Google doc) who would like to help fellow monger, please PM me.

I also want to know if there is any precautionary pill one can take to protect yourself from giving (DATY) and receiving (BBBJ) oral sex so you don't get HPV or something like that.

Also what is the protocol for getting vaccinated against Hepatitis be. Can it be done at any age, or are there conditions.

Thanks.

BobLou
12-11-17, 12:53
There is vaccine for HPV.

HEP be No age limit but there conditions where its use is inappropriate.

Refer CDC website.

Mindapur
12-14-17, 21:12
To all the fellow mongers out there. I am a doctor. So anyone of you have problems with STD or any other querys do as out for help.

And remember HIV is and all other diseases are curable if treated on time. Like we doctors get pricked many a times so we take medicine and don't carry a disease. So if you are one of the few who had a condom slippage or tear or unprotected sex make sure you take meds.

And for the few who don't know the deadliest STD and HIV is hepatitis B. And it can be transmitted even after protected sex. So if you are not vaccinated get yourself. Its free of cost.Being an active monger. I do take the precautions.

But there is always a fear that things can go wrong.

How can I know more about the hepatitis be vaccine and also I need to know what are the test that I should regularly get done just to be sure all is well.

Hopefully you could also suggest a place that would do these test discreetly.

K.

Languine
12-14-17, 22:32
I wanted to try the world's thinnest condoms Okamoto 0. 03 Condoms from Sensualkart.com and they claim it has got guiness world record as well. Before trying it with others, I wanted to experience it myself so tried it using the Fleshlight (Pussy Vibrator. Male sex toy) which I bought from them only (sensualkart.com) and it was completely safe. It was a bingo Then when I used it for fucking since I never felt wearing a condom and it gave me an immense pleasure while riding my girl. It was a real bingo for me. Thanks guys for suggesting this.Congratulations on your new success.

Chennai Horse
12-15-17, 02:18
I am 60 yr old man. Not sure If I got hep vaccine when young. Actually after reading the forum, I walked into doc's office. Nurse took vitals. All good. I asked for HepB vaccine. She smirked, looked strangely at me and asked why I needed it. Told her I am going on vacation. She goes out. Comes back and says Insurance doesn't cover it and its 300 $. I walked out.

Does anyone know if we can get it in India by going to any doctor? And what is the cost?

Being an active monger. I do take the precautions.

But there is always a fear that things can go wrong.

How can I know more about the hepatitis be vaccine and also I need to know what are the test that I should regularly get done just to be sure all is well.

Hopefully you could also suggest a place that would do these test discreetly.

K.

Chennai Horse
12-15-17, 02:21
Is this available only online. Or do pharmacy in India carry this over the counter?

Unfortunately. I can't order this and have it delivered.

I wanted to try the world's thinnest condoms Okamoto 0. 03 Condoms from Sensualkart.com and they claim it has got guiness world record as well. Before trying it with others, I wanted to experience it myself so tried it using the Fleshlight (Pussy Vibrator. Male sex toy) which I bought from them only (sensualkart.com) and it was completely safe. It was a bingo Then when I used it for fucking since I never felt wearing a condom and it gave me an immense pleasure while riding my girl. It was a real bingo for me. Thanks guys for suggesting this.

Naked Desires3
12-21-17, 11:05
Hello!

Requesting real docs here (not google trained docs) to reply please.

(assuming the worst case where the girl has herpes. HSV1 or HSV2. Active sores. Viral shedding) is it possible to get herpes if she wet kisses and licks the whole body of the male and also provides B2B (body to body naked massage) but, there is absolutely no kissing and the genital area of the male is covered at all times with boxer shorts / those extended underwear by jockeys? And yes no other sexual activity apart from B2B and whole body wet kissing and licking.

The girl is supposed to be full naked. But, will it be safer if she is made to wear her panties or asked to gargle with a chlorhexidine mouth wash before the erotic massage? Does oily / soapy massage (with the activity as mentioned above) be less or more safe than dry massage / dry body grinding?

I request a detailed reply please.

Is it possible to have any sexual activity that has zero risk of herpes (and other STIs)?

Is there any source of advanced protection condoms / gear in Kolkata or India? Any source of scrotector or uniq condoms in India? Scroguard? Any other condom brand that has extended flange / flap at the base or covers the balls?

Shops selling genuine imported foreign condoms can be a good source or the right place to enquire.

I am here in Kolkata (India) and will prefer cash purchase in Kolkata. Not interested in purchasing online.

Please let me know.

Naked Desires3
12-21-17, 11:24
Any ayurveda expert here? (real. Not google trained).

I am looking for an effective, non-toxic, heavy metal bhasma free ayurvedic formula to stop premature ejaculation.

I would prefer a dry herbal powder mix. Will prefer to buy herbs. Grind. Mix myself. I don't trust brands as their sexual products may be laced with sildenafil or sedatives etc.

Please do not include heavy metal bhasmas in the formula. Please do not include nephrotoxic herbs like kali musli or mucuna pruriens etc. (I am aware that there is a lot of material on google about purification and processing of heavy metals and herbs but, I would like to be extra cautious).

Any safe formula for strong libido and hard erections is also welcome.

NatsFm
12-22-17, 07:16
Seniors,

Need help.

Recently had a session with one of the popular bird, after some days, I notice that pimple like bruises on johny.

We had oral. And main session with condom.

Is there any chance that I have got STD or HIV from the bird.

I am freaking out.

Need advice. Is it common?

Naked Desires3
12-22-17, 20:52
Seniors,

Need help.

Recently had a session with one of the popular bird, after some days, I notice that pimple like bruises on johny.

We had oral. And main session with condom.

Is there any chance that I have got STD or HIV from the bird.

I am freaking out.

Need advice. Is it common?Hey brother,

Please calm down. Freaking out like this will not help you.

Seeing the date of your last posting. I am assuming that these "pimples" have appeared about 3-4 days after the deed. I am assuming you had a BBBJ (oral without condom) and intercourse with condom.

I am not a doc. But, in this short period HIV doesn't show up and these are not HIV symptoms. So, relax!

It may be nothing. May be it is just the anxiety of a newbie.

Or.

It may be gonorrhoea or herpes. Both can be transmitted with unprotected oral sex.

Gonorrhoea is treatable.

My suggestion is that you should immediately see a STD specialist. That will solve your problem and clear the anxiety.

Don't start google search. You will panic even more because you will start imagining all symptoms of all STDs.

Consult the doctor. Don't search for advice / solutions online or from untrained people.

Surely BBBJ is amazing. Feels better than intercourse for sure. But, it's not absolutely safe to do BBBJ with working girls. CBJ (covered BJ) is much safer.

Get yourself checked. Be ok and let us know here.

Naked Desires3
12-25-17, 00:54
Hi,

Thanks PosterBoy77 & JackRock, Based on your reviews I ordered few pills from Sensualkart.com and their service were fantastic. Only later when I inquired I got to know that they changed pleasureraja to sensualkart.com. You guys saved me a lot since I used lots of other websites to buy Viagra and found to be fake by giving it in a sachet instead of a strip. Once again thanks to PosterBoy77 & JackRock for the good find.My time tested solution for premature ejaculation:

1) relax. Don't worry! Fuck at peace!

2) lots of long long foreplay. The pleasure is in journey and not the destination!

3) if you ejaculate. Don't worry! Do lots of foreplay again and fuck second time! Why worry!

4) don't fuck / get sucked continually. Give breaks for loving foreplay.

5) good food. Good sleep. Exercise. Vitamin supplements. No meds required. Herbs are fine but after very careful study. Don't take any advertised product blindly. Nothing on daily basis.

6) a loving and caring partner!

Period!

DomTorreto
05-06-18, 06:30
Friends,

With the amount of discussion and activity for SNM DC. I want some guidance. Is it safe for a visit. What about STDs and deadly HIV. It is important to know to ensure there is adequate precautions and protections taken to help fellow mongers. I visited the place without appointment and was surprised to know they were sold out for the whole day. So logically they have about 8-10 girls and each session mostly 1 hours so 80 hours of activity each day. Not all activity end up in FS. But wanted an opinion here to stay safe.

I hope girls over there are regularly tested.

GopalRao
05-07-18, 06:55
Friends,

With the amount of discussion and activity for SNM DC. I want some guidance. Is it safe for a visit. What about STDs and deadly HIV. It is important to know to ensure there is adequate precautions and protections taken to help fellow mongers. I visited the place without appointment and was surprised to know they were sold out for the whole day. So logically they have about 8-10 girls and each session mostly 1 hours so 80 hours of activity each day. Not all activity end up in FS. But wanted an opinion here to stay safe.

I hope girls over there are regularly tested.Bro,

WG in India hardly get tested as compared to western nations. Moreover as you have yourself pointed out that they are busy throughout the day, they don't take any initiative to get tested. All they care about is money and nothing else.

MySecretLife
05-13-18, 03:27
True. I echo what Mr. GopalRao says.

Not to generalise but majority of WGs in India don't get tested often.

Bro,

WG in India hardly get tested as compared to western nations. Moreover as you have yourself pointed out that they are busy throughout the day, they don't take any initiative to get tested. All they care about is money and nothing else.

CoolHornyDude
05-23-18, 16:14
Hi,

Took a girl at PB spa, by mistake did it without protection for 1-2 min. Happened at the spur of the moment as both of us were very horny. Now I'm regretting. Wondering the risks involved and if anybody could suggest tests to be done.

GopalRao
05-24-18, 05:20
Hi,

Took a girl at PB spa, by mistake did it without protection for 1-2 min. Happened at the spur of the moment as both of us were very horny. Now I'm regretting. Wondering the risks involved and if anybody could suggest tests to be done.Hey bro,

That's really a difficult situation. But in my opinion you shouldn't panic right now. By the way tests at this moment will not give any concrete results. You have to get tested after 3 months to find any symptoms regarding HIV or anything. At the moment the thing to worry is whether that girl was having any STDs or not. I would advice to consult a doctor and explain him the situation clearly without any tension. There are many doctors from whom you can seek advice in private.

Tatankaa
06-12-18, 07:11
What are the common symptoms of STDs, there a lot mentioned on google which was quite confusing.

What is the possibility to get STDs even with protected intercourse. Does skin to skin contact also cause any effect. Reason for asking is sometimes after the deed with WGs, I feel aching near Johhny area wondering if it is related with their hygiene factor. I also used to get pimples in inner thighs which turn black in few days and disappear but leave black spots. It may be because of hot and humid weather or mongering side effects.

GopalRao
06-13-18, 05:26
What are the common symptoms of STDs, there a lot mentioned on google which was quite confusing.

What is the possibility to get STDs even with protected intercourse. Does skin to skin contact also cause any effect. Reason for asking is sometimes after the deed with WGs, I feel aching near Johhny area wondering if it is related with their hygiene factor. I also used to get pimples in inner thighs which turn black in few days and disappear but leave black spots. It may be because of hot and humid weather or mongering side effects.Yeah the pimples or eruptions on the inner thigh area near the balls are due to humidity and not mongering effects. I had faced the same problems. It's called Jock itch and can be treated with an anti itching cream. The black scars are very hard to remove.

Kiwi007
06-18-18, 05:23
Hi guys,

Can anyone advice me if there is any danger in sucking breastmilk from a lactating indie and having sex also. I have this little fetish and it really turns me on. Can anyone throw some light on this?

GopalRao
06-19-18, 06:20
Hi guys,

Can anyone advice me if there is any danger in sucking breastmilk from a lactating indie and having sex also. I have this little fetish and it really turns me on. Can anyone throw some light on this?Bro,

As suck there is no harm if the indie is clean and free from any disease. HIV can be transmitted from an HIV-infected mom to her infant via breastfeeding. This is due to many factors, including the quantity of breast milk and the underdeveloped immune system of babies. For adults breast-milk HIV transmission remains only a hypothetical risk. That risk would be dependent on the amount of virus in the infected milk, quantity ingested, presence of cuts or sores on the oral mucous membranes, etc. Overall the risk of an adult contracting HIV from nipple noshing would be extremely low.

PaulX123
06-19-18, 14:32
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm a inexperienced guy and have been with only 3 women before I started visiting MP's. I've been to 3 MP's now and each time I have cum within 1 minute of the HJ. I wasn't experiencing this problem with my other partners before this. Do women at spas jerk the Johny more forcefully or am I developing premature ejaculation?

Also, any tips from seniors on how to last longer in general would be greatly appreciated.

GopalRao
06-20-18, 06:35
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm a inexperienced guy and have been with only 3 women before I started visiting MP's. I've been to 3 MP's now and each time I have cum within 1 minute of the HJ. I wasn't experiencing this problem with my other partners before this. Do women at spas jerk the Johny more forcefully or am I developing premature ejaculation?

Also, any tips from seniors on how to last longer in general would be greatly appreciated.Bro,

I think in spas there is a limited time frame and I think you are over excited in that scenario and setting. If you are OK with other partners, then I don't think there is any issue and all is well. Try to be more relaxed in the spas.

BoobsManiac
06-30-18, 00:50
Hi guys,

Can anyone advice me if there is any danger in sucking breastmilk from a lactating indie and having sex also. I have this little fetish and it really turns me on. Can anyone throw some light on this?No such harm if the indie is clean and healthy.

Bond212
06-30-18, 05:11
I think this is because you are getting excited too much, of course the MP gals want to discharge you fast and hence rub vigorously, you can try chatting up with them to create a little distraction while they are giving you HJ. Will help you last longer.

Hi fellow mongers,

Also, any tips from seniors on how to last longer in general would be greatly appreciated.

Madhumahesh
07-06-18, 13:30
I have faced this issue a number of times. I go to a WG, we take off our clothes and start foreplay. After about 15-20 minutes of foreplay I am ready to enter with rubber in place. Then I find that a smell is coming from her pussy. It is not a strong smell but enough to create a negative effect on Johnny. However, Johnny manages to enter and all is well.

It is not a disease, I think as a number of WG's have it. One option is to ask them to wash thoroughly before the act but often they are reluctant to do so saying they already had their bath.

Can I use some spray or powder or cream. Please advise.

IDontExist
07-06-18, 20:21
After reading this I would like to share my thoughts and this is my opinion.

To my experience (wouldn't say varied but limited on mongering) I see there are ups and downs in this way of life. The mongering requires time, patience and money.

The age is one key factor. There is a challenge between reality and fantasy, where sometimes you have to negotiate. Experience things as you move on & do not keep high expectations.

Please get a complete test, as you had unsafe sex at some point. This is not for you but for others who care & rely on you.

Don't live this life at cost of others. If this is something you regret doing, develop other hobbies to come out of this.

Sorry on being Mr. Goody.

Happy mongering & healthy living!Hello brother,

Thank you sharing your concern.

I am really worried and scared now. Can someone guide me with required tests to detect HIV. It has been nearly 4 weeks that I had unprotected sex, there is no symptoms.

Member #4568
07-06-18, 21:21
Buddy,

Get yourself tested and don't play around unsafe.

I understand marriage life is different than what we fantasize. Bitter truth, accept it but if she is too bossy get rid of her first.

Hello brothers,

2) Tried famous Dennis and Demi. They attended my call and quoted 6 K for threesome and 3. 5 K for single person, I agreed for single and when I went there they convinced me for threesome and I had very good time.

A) BBJ by dennis almost CIM and I sucked her soft boobs, boob sucking never allowed in my married life. I sucked her boobs fullest.

C) After trying for some time realised the condom was climax delay condom, so I removed condom and wanted to start again. So I was rubbing my johny over her pussy. My johny stood and slowly entered without my permission into hole without protection. CIS was ok with that as she wanted me to come. Again within few strokes I came inside her (It was stupid of me). I was shit scared of any STDs, but anyway I was
It was great to be in this forum.

MySecretLife
07-07-18, 02:13
Brother,

Since you are saying it's been 4 weeks you can go for HIV antibodies test and also complete STD panel test.

Better to check for HepatitisB and HepatitisC which are also STIs.

Again you can check for antibodies after 12 weeks to be sure.

Search for STD panel test in Bangalore, you will see plenty of options.

BTW, I am not a doctor, so please apply your due consideration.

IMHO it's better you consult a doctor and run through the tests he prescribes.

I have good experience with a Doctor named Ram-e-sh in famous Money-Pal. He is a member of Indian AIDS society. Only thing is he has a stroke and he communicates through his nurse and she will take one small moral class while giving consent form for the test.

Please note:

In no way, I am not promoting this doc. My intention is to help fellow community member and I don't have any hidden commercial agenda here.

Thank you.

Hello brother,

I am really worried and scared now. Can someone guide me with required tests to detect HIV. It has been nearly 4 weeks that I had unprotected sex, there is no symptoms.

IDontExist
07-07-18, 08:01
After reading this I would like to share my thoughts and this is my opinion.

To my experience (wouldn't say varied but limited on mongering) I see there are ups and downs in this way of life. The mongering requires time, patience and money.

The age is one key factor. There is a challenge between reality and fantasy, where sometimes you have to negotiate. Experience things as you move on & do not keep high expectations.

Please get a complete test, as you had unsafe sex at some point. This is not for you but for others who care & rely on you.

Don't live this life at cost of others. If this is something you regret doing, develop other hobbies to come out of this.

Sorry on being Mr. Goody.

Happy mongering & healthy living!
Brother,

Since you are saying it's been 4 weeks you can go for HIV antibodies test and also complete STD panel test.

Better to check for HepatitisB and HepatitisC which are also STIs.

Again you can check for antibodies after 12 weeks to be sure.

Search for STD panel test in Bangalore, you will see plenty of options.

BTW, I am not a doctor, so please apply your due consideration..Hello brother,

Thank you for your recommendation, from previous posts I came to know about Pre martial test from apollo hospital in banergata road.

More information - https://www.apollohospitals.com/departments/personalised-health-check/packages/apc.

And from your suggestion I looked for STD panel test and found pathlabs provides this test - https://www.lalpathlabs.com/pathology-test/std-panel.

Can you please recommend which is better and do I have add any additional test to these?

PereraT
07-07-18, 10:30
To all the Doc and Seniors, is STS possible through mouth and sex with protection. Like nipple suck and body licking, leave out the pussy.

Cool Dev
07-07-18, 12:18
I've had a candid discussion with a doctor with HIV expertise and he explained that the probability of HIV transmission isn't 100% as most of us believe. In other words, if you had unprotected sex with a HIV infected person once then there is a high chance you didn't get infected. As per CDC USA (based on my research on the net), the risk of contracting HIV for a man during vaginal penetration is 1 in 2500 exposures (0. 04 percent). Anal sex is the most risky sexual act for HIV transmission, in this case the risk is 1 in 909 exposures (0. 11 percent) for uncircumcised and 1 in 161 (0.62 percent) for circumcised.

So, I would suggest you to stop worrying \ being scared and get a STD test package in any reputed lab (Ex: SLR Diagnostics or Dr Lal). You don't need a prescription for it.

Please note that I am not advocating unprotected sex with the above information. Having unprotected sex is a big no-no.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and please do not consider this as professional advice. I am just sharing what I know so use this information at your own risk.

Peace.

Hello brother,

MySecretLife
07-07-18, 19:26
Hello Brother,

When I compared, Lal labs covers more tests compared to Opollo Premarital tests.

However with Opollo Premarital test, you get Urologist consultation.

For pre-marital checkup you need to take prior appointment and they will take sample only till 5:00 PM.

Also you can check for HepatitisB antibodies.

After 3-6 months you can check for HepatitisC antibodies as it takes 3-6 months to be detected.

Last but most important please don't take this as a medical advice as I am not a doctor.

So please take a call accordingly.

Hello brother,

Thank you for your recommendation, from previous posts I came to know about Pre martial test from apollo hospital in banergata road.

More information - https://www.apollohospitals.com/departments/personalised-health-check/packages/apc.

And from your suggestion I looked for STD panel test and found pathlabs provides this test - https://www.lalpathlabs.com/pathology-test/std-panel.

Can you please recommend which is better and do I have add any additional test to these?

Kiwi007
07-08-18, 05:20
To all the Doc and Seniors, is STS possible through mouth and sex with protection. Like nipple suck and body licking, leave out the pussy.STD doesn't spread through nipple sucking and body licking relax mate.

IDontExist
07-08-18, 07:31
Hello brothers,

Thank you all for your concerns, special thanks to Mammuin, Cool Dev*, DicPussy*,RMartin86 brothers who gave suggestions and responded.

I selected STD Panel test from lal path labs, below are few reasons to choosing lab instead of opolo hospital banergata Road.

1) Covered more test cases related to STD, whereas opolo hospital has test cases for fertilisation issue. It is more suitable for pre maritial test.

2) Center was open on all days including Sunday.

3) center near by home.

I called up center and fixed appointment, the lab was empty with only with technician. I am blood phobic, so technician made me comfortably lay down and drew blood while engaging in different conversation.

Gave sample, paid 2800 rupees and he mentioned I can get report online or I can come and collect after one week, not sure why it takes one week and he recommended I take only HIV test after 3 months.

Hope everything comes negative.

MySecretLife
07-08-18, 14:19
Brother,

Glad to know that you have given test.

It doesn't really require 1 week to get report.

I got my report in 3 days itself.

Once reports are ready you will receive an SMS. Based on interaction ID you can check and download report online itself.

Good Luck and Best Wishes!!

Hello brothers,

Thank you all for your concerns, special thanks to Mammuin, Cool Dev*, DicPussy*,RMartin86 brothers who gave suggestions and responded.

I selected STD Panel test from lal path labs, below are few reasons to choosing lab instead of opolo hospital banergata Road.

1) Covered more test cases related to STD, whereas opolo hospital has test cases for fertilisation issue. It is more suitable for pre maritial test.

2) Center was open on all days including Sunday.

3) center near by home.

I called up center and fixed appointment, the lab was empty with only with technician. I am blood phobic, so technician made me comfortably lay down and drew blood while engaging in different conversation.

Gave sample, paid 2800 rupees and he mentioned I can get report online or I can come and collect after one week, not sure why it takes one week and he recommended I take only HIV test after 3 months.

Hope everything comes negative.

BoobsManiac
07-10-18, 06:43
I have faced this issue a number of times. I go to a WG, we take off our clothes and start foreplay. After about 15-20 minutes of foreplay I am ready to enter with rubber in place. Then I find that a smell is coming from her pussy. It is not a strong smell but enough to create a negative effect on Johnny. However, Johnny manages to enter and all is well.

It is not a disease, I think as a number of WG's have it. One option is to ask them to wash thoroughly before the act but often they are reluctant to do so saying they already had their bath.

Can I use some spray or powder or cream. Please advise.In normal cases the odor coming from pussy is cause of vaginal bacteria.

Generally, if you have vaginal odor without other vaginal symptoms, it's unlikely that your vaginal odor is abnormal.

Common causes of abnormal vaginal odor include-.

Vaginitis (bacterial vaginosis).

Poor hygiene.

A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days.

Trichomoniasis.

Less commonly, abnormal vaginal odor may result from.

Rectovaginal fistula (an abnormal opening between the rectum and vagina that allows [CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113) to leak into the vagina).

Cervical cancer.

Vaginal cancer.

BoobsManiac
07-18-18, 13:26
To all the Doc and Seniors, is STS possible through mouth and sex with protection. Like nipple suck and body licking, leave out the pussy.Not possible bro. Suck nipples as much as you like without any tension.

WaterBoy747
07-19-18, 06:49
Can someone help with suggestions on boosting Libido and sex drive? I eat a lot of healthy fats, have recently started exercising again and even my T-level is a little above the normal range. I've had sex many times but I've never felt the rage to fuck, I don't really know how to explain that feeling. You know, when you're suddenly horny for no reason and want to fuck the brains out of someone, that never happened to me.

DukeTsao
07-20-18, 11:04
Can someone help with suggestions on boosting Libido and sex drive? I eat a lot of healthy fats, have recently started exercising again and even my T-level is a little above the normal range. I've had sex many times but I've never felt the rage to fuck, I don't really know how to explain that feeling. You know, when you're suddenly horny for no reason and want to fuck the brains out of someone, that never happened to me.Collagen helps a lot. Bone broth is a good source for it. Also ayurvedic herbs like shatavari, musli and ashwagandha. Best you visit a nadi vadiya and get a prescription of natural herbs. Avoid viagra as all it does is dilute the blood and heat up the body. Watermelons seeds are also a good libido booster.

WaterBoy747
07-21-18, 08:42
Collagen helps a lot. Bone broth is a good source for it. Also ayurvedic herbs like shatavari, musli and ashwagandha. Best you visit a nadi vadiya and get a prescription of natural herbs. Avoid viagra as all it does is dilute the blood and heat up the body. Watermelons seeds are also a good libido booster.Thanks DukeTsao, never heard about watermelon seeds for boosting libido. I'll try to get my hands on some of your suggestions.

Cheers.

Nrao8465
07-22-18, 04:20
Can someone help with suggestions on boosting Libido and sex drive? I eat a lot of healthy fats, have recently started exercising again and even my T-level is a little above the normal range. I've had sex many times but I've never felt the rage to fuck, I don't really know how to explain that feeling. You know, when you're suddenly horny for no reason and want to fuck the brains out of someone, that never happened to me.Bro, you can also try using fig with honey and warm milk every morning. It also increases the strength and does wonder during sex.

BoobsManiac
07-23-18, 02:54
Can someone help with suggestions on boosting Libido and sex drive? I eat a lot of healthy fats, have recently started exercising again and even my T-level is a little above the normal range. I've had sex many times but I've never felt the rage to fuck, I don't really know how to explain that feeling. You know, when you're suddenly horny for no reason and want to fuck the brains out of someone, that never happened to me.Bro,

I am not a doctor to give you perfect advice but some people say a typical variety of Paan that we Indian people consume (also known as Palangtod Paan) does wonders if you keep it below your jaw with appropriate pressure and only gulp down the extracts. I don't know if it's true or not because I haven't tried this.

Also another way which the Arabs generally use is the use of Arab Dates which can be mixed with milk and taken.

The 2nd method is more effective in my view.

WaterBoy747
07-23-18, 11:01
Thanks for the advice BoobManiac and Nrao. I'll probably mix dates, fig and honey in warm milk and hope to keep my trousers intact. LOL!

PereraT
07-23-18, 12:52
I was pumping hard on the vagina and there was a different sensation suddenly. Luckily the curiosity had in me to take over the penis and I was shocked to see the condom was broken. I believe it broken with four to five pumps inside her. I did not come on her neither there was any previous session. The girl didn't understand English and she wasn't worried at all. I asked if she has any diseases. She said she was clean and only started few days ago. I'm really worried now. I cleaned up the penis immediately with water. I was using the long lasting condom of KS. I don't know what to do now. The girl does look clean.

CasualMonger
07-23-18, 19:36
I was pumping hard on the vagina and there was a different sensation suddenly. Luckily the curiosity had in me to take over the penis and I was shocked to see the condom was broken. I believe it broken with four to five pumps inside her. I did not come on her neither there was any previous session. The girl didn't understand English and she wasn't worried at all. I asked if she has any diseases. She said she was clean and only started few days ago. I'm really worried now. I cleaned up the penis immediately with water. I was using the long lasting condom of KS. I don't know what to do now. The girl does look clean.Since the condom was broken, you cannot take any chances. If you are within the window period of 72 hours, you need to immediately start with PEP. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) IE taking anti-retroviral meds (ART) after potentially being exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.

BoobsManiac
07-24-18, 02:43
Thanks for the advice BoobManiac and Nrao. I'll probably mix dates, fig and honey in warm milk and hope to keep my trousers intact. LOL!Brother,

Tthese are all natural things. But in my view the main thing in any human beings sexual activity is his mind itself. If he is healthy, if he exercises, if he eats good it's definitely a good thing, but apart from that if your mind is also healthy and without any tension or stress, you can live life to the fullest and enjoy your sexual life till you become old also. Keep your mind healthy and free from any tension or stress. It's the most important part of our body, human brain.

BM.

PereraT
07-24-18, 09:55
Since the condom was broken, you cannot take any chances. If you are within the window period of 72 hours, you need to immediately start with PEP. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) IE taking anti-retroviral meds (ART) after potentially being exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.I have given HIV test and some other test in a hospital. The doctor suggested to take hep be vaccination. Which I took. She asked me to take the test after 6 months. I had gone through some earlier discussion on the same and came to know about the PEP tablets. Strangely the Dr did not know and she consulted with senior and asked to visit a govt hospital and look for ART centres where you can get at reduced rates. She also said if you took the same from private it will be 25 k.

Now I wanted to know which govt hospital I can reach out. If visiting govt hospitals is good and if it there can be privacy in their. Can any Bangalore senior help me in getting the drug and how much it can cost.

I also some one noting 4 k and 9 k for the same. Is theo any side affects long term and short term for taking the same drugs.

PereraT
07-24-18, 10:58
Since the condom was broken, you cannot take any chances. If you are within the window period of 72 hours, you need to immediately start with PEP. PEP (post-exposure prophylaxis) IE taking anti-retroviral meds (ART) after potentially being exposed to HIV to prevent becoming infected.Thanks for the reply.

Have another question. Is pep a new drug. Because the doctor didn't knew such Medicine Although she is working in a reputed hospital. She had to check with the dean and seniors and advised to take it. She specifically said it's a new medicine and check with govt hospital. Another question is. If these meds are tested for any side affect. If some of the seniors can share their experiences it will be good for all of us.

CasualMonger
07-24-18, 19:12
Thanks for the reply.

Have another question. Is pep a new drug. Because the doctor didn't knew such Medicine Although she is working in a reputed hospital. She had to check with the dean and seniors and advised to take it. She specifically said it's a new medicine and check with govt hospital. Another question is. If these meds are tested for any side affect. If some of the seniors can share their experiences it will be good for all of us.Bro,

It's a therapy. You can visit Bowring or KC General for ART.

MySecretLife
07-24-18, 19:31
Brother,

I have responded to your PM.

Please note that I'm not a doctor or a medical professional and hence apply your due diligence.

Please note that PEP never costs beyond 5 K.

Do you remember the name of the new drug that the doctor quoting?

AFAIK, there are two regimens available in India both are from Cipla.

One is Vir-a-day.

Second is Tri-o-day.

These medicines will have side effects. I had dizziness for two weeks and later it reduced.

Hope it helps.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply.

Have another question. Is pep a new drug. Because the doctor didn't knew such Medicine Although she is working in a reputed hospital. She had to check with the dean and seniors and advised to take it. She specifically said it's a new medicine and check with govt hospital. Another question is. If these meds are tested for any side affect. If some of the seniors can share their experiences it will be good for all of us.

ITMonger
07-25-18, 05:58
Thanks for the reply.

Have another question. Is pep a new drug. Because the doctor didn't knew such Medicine Although she is working in a reputed hospital. She had to check with the dean and seniors and advised to take it. She specifically said it's a new medicine and check with govt hospital. Another question is. If these meds are tested for any side affect. If some of the seniors can share their experiences it will be good for all of us.Although I don't belong to Bangalore all I can say is to go to a HIV specialist rather than any doctor irrespective of how much qualified he is. Initially I went to the hospital as well and went to the emergency ward. But they didn't know anything.
PEP is in use since long time but got approval around 4 5 years back in India I guess. Side effects would be dizziness like, unable to concentrate on work and Nausea. This would be worst for first 2 weeks. Some minor side effects may be seen like rashes or red patches or pain in some parts of the body but all this will subside after completing the course. I did a course of trioday for 28 days in May 2018.

PereraT
07-26-18, 03:46
Although I don't belong to Bangalore all I can say is to go to a HIV specialist rather than any doctor irrespective of how much qualified he is. Initially I went to the hospital as well and went to the emergency ward. But they didn't know anything.
PEP is in use since long time but got approval around 4 5 years back in India I guess. Side effects would be dizziness like, unable to concentrate on work and Nausea. This would be worst for first 2 weeks. Some minor side effects may be seen like rashes or red patches or pain in some parts of the body but all this will subside after completing the course. I did a course of trioday for 28 days in May 2018.Thanks to you, Mammuin and Casualmonger. I visited Apollo hospital and started the PEP treatment. I have opted for the separate tablets not single one. Reason being that side affects can be nil. But it's costly. I have also got the hepB vaccination done. And the earlier test is negative for all the infection. Will be doing another test after 4 weeks. Hope it turns out to be negative.

Yesterday was the one I took the tablets. Night was like hell. My body was hot and felt as if fever has come but currently it's better now.

Thanks again to the brothers for their well wishing.

PereraT
07-26-18, 19:19
Although I don't belong to Bangalore all I can say is to go to a HIV specialist rather than any doctor irrespective of how much qualified he is. Initially I went to the hospital as well and went to the emergency ward. But they didn't know anything.
PEP is in use since long time but got approval around 4 5 years back in India I guess. Side effects would be dizziness like, unable to concentrate on work and Nausea. This would be worst for first 2 weeks. Some minor side effects may be seen like rashes or red patches or pain in some parts of the body but all this will subside after completing the course. I did a course of trioday for 28 days in May 2018.I got tested the next day and it's neg. Took vaccination for hepB. Went to another hospital in Bannerghatta thanks to Mammuin. Good Dr. Any unprotected sex with a commercial worker is high risk it seems. Even 1 or 2 sec is deadly. Opted for the multiple tablet course. A bit costly then the single pill. The first day with the medicine was like hell. Night was hot felt like fever. Next day got better. But feeling sleepy and not that much active. Will be testing again after 4 weeks. Hope to come clean.

Thanks to Casualmonger, Mammuin, Itmonfer and all the members to help with precious comments and PM. A great help.

Further I would say use double see with WG.

IDontExist
08-02-18, 04:13
Hello All,

Recently I took STD Panel Test from a reputated lab, the panel test (multiple tests) covers. Syphilis, Herpes 1,2 with lgG and lgM method, CHLAMYDIA with lgG and HIV 1 & 2 ANTIBODIES, SCREENING TEST.

I got all negative but Herpes lgG was positive with high number 30 plus, I was panicked and shocked. The only way was to get more information on this subject. You can read more about herpes on internet, I will not duplicate what is there already. Below I will summarise some of the unknowns or misunderstood concepts about herpes.

1) Herpse has two types. Type 1 affects oral and type two genital area. In past if you had any cold blisters in your lips and mouth, most probably its a herpes which you got from some adult. It could pass even with a dry smooch from uncles and aunts.

We are more prone to get this virus when we are children as our imuuno will be very less and infants are more vulnerable.

Type 2 usually spreads with sexual contact and affects genital parts.

However Type1 can affect genital area and type 2 can affect oral and worst part is you may never have any symptoms.

For me I never had any cold blister in my adulthood nor any genital outbreak.

2) When you are testing for herpes, the lgM test will detect in early phase for me this was negative and there is lot of controversy around lgM testing. Many believe this does not detects the virus, only lgG after 4 weeks can detect.

3) And you can get type specific testing for herpes instead of combined one which is provided by default, with type specific you will know if you are infected with type 1 oral or type2 genital.

4) There is no cure for herpes, however only outbreaks can be managed with medicine. Only issue is you may transmit it to others. If you are positive be careful with children and infants, do not share your towel or food with children's.

5) I am planning to get type specific test after 3 months and I will go for testing HIV testing as well.

Please let PM if you have any specific question regarding herpes.

RogerFed
08-02-18, 13:05
Hello All,

Recently I took STD Panel Test from a reputated lab, the panel test (multiple tests) covers. Syphilis, Herpes 1,2 with lgG and lgM method, CHLAMYDIA with lgG and HIV 1 & 2 ANTIBODIES, SCREENING TEST.

I got all negative but Herpes lgG was positive with high number 30 plus, I was panicked and shocked. The only way was to get more information on this subject. You can read more about herpes on internet, I will not duplicate what is there already. Below I will summarise some of the unknowns or misunderstood concepts about herpes.

1) Herpse has two types. Type 1 affects oral and type two genital area. In past if you had any cold blisters in your lips and mouth, most probably its a herpes which you got from some adult. It could pass even with a dry smooch from uncles and aunts.

We are more prone to get this virus when we are children as our imuuno will be very less and infants are more vulnerable.

Type 2 usually spreads with sexual contact and affects genital parts.

However Type1 can affect genital area and type 2 can affect oral and worst part is you may never have any symptoms.

For me I never had any cold blister in my adulthood nor any genital outbreak.

2) When you are testing for herpes, the lgM test will detect in early phase for me this was negative and there is lot of controversy around lgM testing. Many believe this does not detects the virus, only lgG after 4 weeks can detect.

3) And you can get type specific testing for herpes instead of combined one which is provided by default, with type specific you will know if you are infected with type 1 oral or type2 genital.

4) There is no cure for herpes, however only outbreaks can be managed with medicine. Only issue is you may transmit it to others. If you are positive be careful with children and infants, do not share your towel or food with children's.

5) I am planning to get type specific test after 3 months and I will go for testing HIV testing as well.

Please let PM if you have any specific question regarding herpes.BTW which girls did you try. Need to get tested.

SamGreenValley
08-02-18, 17:20
Thanks for the concise summary of the tests and sharing your experience. Although I'm not a medic or health practitioner, isn't herpes communicable even if one wears a condom. It can spread through skin to skin contact even. Specially Type 2 (Genital Herpes).

Also do the tests that you mentioned cover HPV / genital warts? Or is there a separate test for that. I've read HPV is the second most common STD after Herpes.

SAM.

Hello All,

We are more prone to get this virus when we are children as our imuuno will be very less and infants are more vulnerable..

Naked Desires3
08-03-18, 03:52
Thanks for the concise summary of the tests and sharing your experience. Although I'm not a medic or health practitioner, isn't herpes communicable even if one wears a condom. It can spread through skin to skin contact even. Specially Type 2 (Genital Herpes).

Also do the tests that you mentioned cover HPV / genital warts? Or is there a separate test for that. I've read HPV is the second most common STD after Herpes.

SAM.Condom alone will not help prevent HPV and HSV.

Practically impossible to 100% protect from HPV and HSV risks if you are with WGs and like a good GFE!

IDontExist
08-04-18, 05:33
Condom alone will not help prevent HPV and HSV.

Practically impossible to 100% protect from HPV and HSV risks if you are with WGs and like a good GFE!Agreed, We always think only about HIV and ignore other sexually transmitted infections. If you google for STI you will realize there multiple virus which can be transmitted with sexual contact and with condom.

Dickaprio
08-08-18, 08:01
Dear hobbyist brothers!

Its been years away from this page. Happened to talk to one of us and then recollected about the forum. Here's a revised kit:

- Rubber (Trojan, Okamoto, Sagami etc.).

- Betadine mouthwash gargle.

- Antimicrobial wipes (sachets).

- EZ lubricating gel (sachets).

- Freshman masculine wash (75 ML).

- Non-latex oral dams (Pasante).

- Scroguard (personally I haven't used).

- Pheromone perfume spray (hope it may attract WG during the meet up LOL!)

Then one can customize the kit contents with pills, creams, other sprays, toys etc. Feel free to add more items for all of us can benefit. Have fun guys!

Regards.

Dickaprio.

TharkiLaunda1
08-08-18, 19:19
Hi,

Has anyone heard about this std? I generally only get Massage / B2B, but today I found a small bump near my inner thigh, after some google search, I fear this is molluscum contagiosum. But I am not sure can this get spread via B2B as well?

Zag07
08-08-18, 20:01
Great info list here on safety measures. Good compilation, prudent to follow. Thanks Dickaprio.

Dear hobbyist brothers!

Its been years away from this page. Happened to talk to one of us and then recollected about the forum. Here's a revised kit:

- Rubber (Trojan, Okamoto, Sagami etc.).

- Betadine mouthwash gargle.

- Antimicrobial wipes (sachets).

- EZ lubricating gel (sachets).

- Freshman masculine wash (75 ML).

- Non-latex oral dams (Pasante).

- Scroguard (personally I haven't used).

- Pheromone perfume spray (hope it may attract WG during the meet up LOL!)

Then one can customize the kit contents with pills, creams, other sprays, toys etc. Feel free to add more items for all of us can benefit. Have fun guys!

Regards.

Dickaprio.

Tatankaa
08-10-18, 08:19
Agreed, We always think only about HIV and ignore other sexually transmitted infections. If you google for STI you will realize there multiple virus which can be transmitted with sexual contact and with condom.I keep getting boils in inner thighs (more it looks like boils I googled and see what is herpes, more it is patch of little blisters) is it something related with STD? Do I need to get tested for std. I also had an episode of torn condom 3 months back (I didn't cum and pulled johny when realised it), but as girl said she was clean and not like pro. Now I think its time to get tested for HIV.

TharkiLaunda1
08-10-18, 16:27
Yup, better to get tested.

As for the boils, I think they are molluscum contagiosum, something which the doctor diagnosed me as well. Small bumps, around the groin / pubic / thigh area, they get bigger with time. Better to get them removed as soon as you see one, chances are, they will recur but with less frequency. Also, it can spread not only via sexual contact, but through sharing a towel with an infected person, during swimming, etc.

I keep getting boils in inner thighs (more it looks like boils I googled and see what is herpes, more it is patch of little blisters) is it something related with STD? Do I need to get tested for std. I also had an episode of torn condom 3 months back (I didn't cum and pulled johny when realised it), but as girl said she was clean and not like pro. Now I think its time to get tested for HIV.

Sauron2018
08-10-18, 23:55
Is there an Indian version of Viagra that's available without prescription easily over the counter at chemist shops? PM is also active if anyone feels this is classified knowledge.

KartikMacho
08-11-18, 03:41

Play safe. We have a only one life and loving family.This is sarcasm right? Chances of getting HIV from a single unprotected contact in gay anal sex is 0. 11% and vaginal is 0.08%. This I am saying unprotected. Chance of getting HIV from a protected intercourse is NIL. It is not easy to get HIV unless one is taking loads up the ass day after day.

If this is not sarcasm, I have a better product for the people who are shit scared.

BoobsManiac
08-11-18, 17:39
This is sarcasm right? Chances of getting HIV from a single unprotected contact in gay anal sex is 0. 11% and vaginal is 0.08%. This I am saying unprotected. Chance of getting HIV from a protected intercourse is NIL. It is not easy to get HIV unless one is taking loads up the ass day after day.

If this is not sarcasm, I have a better product for the people who are shit scared.This pic is really hilarious LOL.

TharkiLaunda1
08-11-18, 20:39
This is sarcasm right? Chances of getting HIV from a single unprotected contact in gay anal sex is 0. 11% and vaginal is 0.08%. This I am saying unprotected. Chance of getting HIV from a protected intercourse is NIL. It is not easy to get HIV unless one is taking loads up the ass day after day.

If this is not sarcasm, I have a better product for the people who are shit scared.I don't think the HIV virus will stay alive outside the human body, else another method can be- a hiv + guy masturbates inside a public toilet, ejaculates on the seat, someone with a boil on his thigh goes for a [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) and sits on the cum of the HIV + guy, but never read about such cases.

RandomIndiDude
08-16-18, 13:34
Hi,

I have very less experience in sexual intercourse with an another person (5-6 times) and was heavily addicted to masturbation for many years. Now I have adopted NoFap and trying to rewire my brain by doing it with actual girls, hence my interest in mongering.

I am not able to stay hard for even 10 secs but it's relatively better than the fact that I was not even able to get hard before. I need to increase my stamina. Any advice? Thanks.

ThaneRJ07
08-17-18, 00:52
If only you had PM, we could have discussed.

Hi,

I have very less experience in sexual intercourse with an another person (5-6 times) and was heavily addicted to masturbation for many years. Now I have adopted NoFap and trying to rewire my brain by doing it with actual girls, hence my interest in mongering.

I am not able to stay hard for even 10 secs but it's relatively better than the fact that I was not even able to get hard before. I need to increase my stamina. Any advice? Thanks.

RandomIndiDude
08-18-18, 05:05
If only you had PM, we could have discussed.PM now active. Let me know your advice.

Nexus88
08-18-18, 15:06
Hi,

I am not able to stay hard for even 10 secs but it's relatively better than the fact that I was not even able to get hard before. I need to increase my stamina. Any advice? Thanks.And I got just opposite problem not sure if this is because of over masturbation. I was doing masturbation almost 5-6 times a week since my teen age and now when am 28, facing ejaculation issues. In last few years I had sex with so many girls, but I don't feel any sensation during veginal intercourse, after sex every time I need to get HJ from girl, I am also overweight so cannot pump too much like any other normal person. Or am very used to of only masturbation or HJ now. I read that if I stop masturbation then this problem can be cured but its very difficult for me to hold for 1 month or so. Seniors and experts please please advise me do I need to meet sexologiest, is this problem due to over masturbation or can be anything else. My sex life became hell because of this.

Anand1234
08-20-18, 09:49
And I got just opposite problem not sure if this is because of over masturbation. I was doing masturbation almost 5-6 times a week since my teen age and now when am 28, facing ejaculation issues. In last few years I had sex with so many girls, but I don't feel any sensation during veginal intercourse, after sex every time I need to get HJ from girl, I am also overweight so cannot pump too much like any other normal person. Or am very used to of only masturbation or HJ now. I read that if I stop masturbation then this problem can be cured but its very difficult for me to hold for 1 month or so. Seniors and experts please please advise me do I need to meet sexologiest, is this problem due to over masturbation or can be anything else. My sex life became hell because of this.I think you are suffering from delayed or also called retarded ejaculation. Unfortunately there is no medicinal cure available for this even with sexologist. There are multiple reasons why this happen like masturbation, watching porn, stress etc. You only have options of psychological cure, What you have to do is find a partner, get intimate regularly with the same partner, program your mind slowly and eventually come into vagina, easier said than done though.

RandomIndiDude
08-20-18, 10:44
Hi,

I am not able to stay hard for even 10 secs but it's relatively better than the fact that I was not even able to get hard before. I need to increase my stamina. Any advice? Thanks.I was wondering if any of you have experience with the Stamina training unit model of the flesh light. Does it helps in building stamina?

Well the thing is buying a flashlight is a much better option than having paid sex just for building stamina financially but then real thing is the thing.

BoobsManiac
08-20-18, 15:24
And I got just opposite problem not sure if this is because of over masturbation. I was doing masturbation almost 5-6 times a week since my teen age and now when am 28, facing ejaculation issues. In last few years I had sex with so many girls, but I don't feel any sensation during veginal intercourse, after sex every time I need to get HJ from girl, I am also overweight so cannot pump too much like any other normal person. Or am very used to of only masturbation or HJ now. I read that if I stop masturbation then this problem can be cured but its very difficult for me to hold for 1 month or so. Seniors and experts please please advise me do I need to meet sexologiest, is this problem due to over masturbation or can be anything else. My sex life became hell because of this.Yes this is due to too much masturbation. Avoid masturbation for 6-8 months and you will get better. Don't worry. Too much masturbation has made your mind to think and get more pleasure using your hands rather than the pleasure coming from actual intercourse penis vaginal sex. Avoid masturbation from now onwards.

Tatankaa
08-20-18, 19:01
I think you are suffering from delayed or also called retarded ejaculation. Unfortunately there is no medicinal cure available for this even with sexologist. There are multiple reasons why this happen like masturbation, watching porn, stress etc. You only have options of psychological cure, What you have to do is find a partner, get intimate regularly with the same partner, program your mind slowly and eventually come into vagina, easier said than done though.Bro,

If I will speak very honestly, I ejaculated only once with a WG when I didn't masturbate for 15 days or so. That too in WOT position (I pumped from down), still I didn't feel much in Missy. After that again I started masturbation.

I tried to hold so many times but not easy for me, specially when I work in a huge office campus full of hot girls. I also had GF 2 years back but she didn't agree for sex just foreplay. 2 months back again I didn't masturbate for 15-17 days and visited a WG. But my bad luck, that experience turned into KLPD.

Now am very sad and confused, I see hell lot of people suffering from premature ejaculation but my problem is rare one so wondering if it has any cure.

I also agree with your comment of one partner with whom I also get emotionally connected and get enough time than a WG and possibly can get rid of my problem.

Thanks. Experts comments are welcomed.

Member #4622
08-21-18, 10:06
Hello friends!

First I want to tell about myself. I'm from typical Indian Middle class family. I don't have any girl friend in my life. In fact I don't know how to behave with girls. I accept this is the mistake of mine. I don't want to blame anyone.

I am 26 years old and huge interest in having sex. I had tried once in Bangalore with a prostitute but turned into awful experience. After that I felt guilty of that experience. This happened a year back. I think I have betrayed my parents and my future wife. Now I started urging for sex. But can't control my mind. I always wanted to have sex with the mature women. Also I am having thought that I'll get addicted once I go through the next one.

I'm not against sex. Sex is a need for everyone. Maintaining respect and dignity with the escorts is the foremost thing.

For others I don't know. But my fellow Indian friends know my situation. So please help me.

Why Nott
08-24-18, 13:29
With this mindset, it is difficult to even get an erection with a WG which otherwise you would have got while masturbating.

You are unmarried, not in a committed relationship, why you feel guilty about some one you don't even know (your Future Wife) and your parents have nothing to do with your sex life. Stop thinking too much if you really want to enjoy sex.

Hello friends!

First I want to tell about myself. I'm from typical Indian Middle class family. I don't have any girl friend in my life. In fact I don't know how to behave with girls. I accept this is the mistake of mine. I don't want to blame anyone.

I am 26 years old and huge interest in having sex. I had tried once in Bangalore with a prostitute but turned into awful experience. After that I felt guilty of that experience. This happened a year back. I think I have betrayed my parents and my future wife. Now I started urging for sex. But can't control my mind. I always wanted to have sex with the mature women. Also I am having thought that I'll get addicted once I go through the next one.

I'm not against sex. Sex is a need for everyone. Maintaining respect and dignity with the escorts is the foremost thing.

For others I don't know. But my fellow Indian friends know my situation. So please help me.

Ashish760
08-24-18, 16:35
Hello friends!

I am 26 years old and huge interest in having sex. I had tried once in Bangalore with a prostitute but turned into awful experience. After that I felt guilty of that experience. This happened a year back. I think I have betrayed my parents and my future wife. Now I started urging for sex. But can't control my mind. I always wanted to have sex with the mature women. Also I am having thought that I'll get addicted once I go through the next one..Bro,

I can understand your situation.

You can find one partner and can do sex with her. If you can't and I know its hard too.

You can go with WGs. There is no bad in that.

Few points to remember.

Always do it in a limited way. Try to manage it from the start so that it won't become habit.

Always think from your mind.

And most important do everything to be safe. Believe me bro. Sexually transmitted diseases are no good. Research about them thoroughly.

And also keep rates in check.

Thanks,

Ashish.

Member #4622
08-25-18, 04:45
With this mindset, it is difficult to even get an erection with a WG which otherwise you would have got while masturbating.

You are unmarried, not in a committed relationship, why you feel guilty about some one you don't even know (your Future Wife) and your parents have nothing to do with your sex life. Stop thinking too much if you really want to enjoy sex.Thank you so much bro.

For making me clear in my thoughts.

MovieDate
08-25-18, 07:35
Have heard of this shock wave therapy for treatment of ED for person not responding to viagra. Do any seniors have any first hand information on the same. I check with doctor they are charging for 75 k for 4 sitting. Total of 6 sitting required as per doctor.

Thanks.

BoobsManiac
09-14-18, 02:39
Have heard of this shock wave therapy for treatment of ED for person not responding to viagra. Do any seniors have any first hand information on the same. I check with doctor they are charging for 75 k for 4 sitting. Total of 6 sitting required as per doctor.

Thanks.Is this shockwave treatment a permanent solution for ED? As the sessions sound very costly?

Coolarun
09-14-18, 06:26
Is there an Indian version of Viagra that's available without prescription easily over the counter at chemist shops? PM is also active if anyone feels this is classified knowledge.Try caverta.

Member #4622
09-15-18, 16:05
Hi bros,

I am feeling guilty after sex. Whether it is normal?. Though I am a beginner. Does anyone came across those kind of things. How do you manage?

Please share your tips?

I don't want to feeling like a shit!

Nrao8465
09-16-18, 03:42
Hi bros,

I am feeling guilty after sex. Whether it is normal?. Though I am a beginner. Does anyone came across those kind of things. How do you manage?

Please share your tips?

I don't want to feeling like a shit!Why you are feeling guilty bro? Is it because the girl was not agreeing for it or because you did without her consent? Any clues bro? Only you explain properly people can advice what's wrong?

Member #4622
09-16-18, 11:27
Why you are feeling guilty bro? Is it because the girl was not agreeing for it or because you did without her consent? Any clues bro? Only you explain properly people can advice what's wrong?Nothing like that.

I have behaved gentle and they also were gentle except one.

But don't know some fucking depressed feeling after that.

I know this is shit. But it keeps on coming again. Again and again. Mainly like I have betrayed my parents. To be frankly speaking I'm 26 years only son of my parents. And they have raised me like a good king. But I also gave many happy moments for them and fulfilled many of their expectations. But anyway I have to wait for another three to four years for marriage because of my family situation. But my body needs sex. I can't control. How long should I have to too.

MovieDate
09-17-18, 02:37
Well with whatever I have been told by my doctor it helps in generation of new veins and removal of blockage in the veins there by helping movement of blood penis, it treats the root cause of ed, as per them one need to get a booster dose of 1 sitting once every 6 month, also manipal hospital is offering this service at 25 k for 4 sitting. Please do let me know if any first hand information can be found.

Is this shockwave treatment a permanent solution for ED? As the sessions sound very costly?

Nrao8465
09-19-18, 02:28
Nothing like that.

I have behaved gentle and they also were gentle except one.

But don't know some fucking depressed feeling after that.

I know this is shit. But it keeps on coming again. Again and again. Mainly like I have betrayed my parents. To be frankly speaking I'm 26 years only son of my parents. And they have raised me like a good king. But I also gave many happy moments for them and fulfilled many of their expectations. But anyway I have to wait for another three to four years for marriage because of my family situation. But my body needs sex. I can't control. How long should I have to too.I guess you are feeling guilty because you may be having this idea in your brain that premarital sex is bad and you are not loyal to your future wife. Also you are somehow going against the moral and ethics which your parents have taught you. This is what I could decipher. If it's the case, let me know.

Member #4622
09-19-18, 02:49
I guess you are feeling guilty because you may be having this idea in your brain that premarital sex is bad and you are not loyal to your future wife. Also you are somehow going against the moral and ethics which your parents have taught you. This is what I could decipher. If it's the case, let me know.Great bro. Exactly you have told.

Nvmsdel
09-19-18, 04:34
Try pleasuredude.com.

Is there an Indian version of Viagra that's available without prescription easily over the counter at chemist shops? PM is also active if anyone feels this is classified knowledge.

Nrao8465
09-20-18, 07:08
Great bro. Exactly you have told.Then bro in that case it will be based on how you look at the modern society. Pre-marital sex, though a taboo in our society is not uncommon nowadays. Even girls indulge secretly in premarital sex in our society and its a human nature or I would say choice. Its entirely based on your own perspective, if you think its wrong, then avoid or restrain from it, because you won't be able to shrug off this so soon. Secondly sex is basic human need like food, air and water. If people want it they can get it, but then they should do it after thinking about the consequences, otherwise its wise to wait till marriage, its all your individual choice, but you haven't done a grave crime and so cheer up and think for a bright life ahead. No crime in pre-marital sex at-least.

BobbyHarrera
09-29-18, 16:22
When I was fingering a therapist during B2B she got excited and started grinded her pussy on my penis. I'm sure it didn't penetrate but the tip touched her vagina for quite a bit of time. I'm a little scared even though the chances of getting an STD is very rare. I've been mongering on and off for about 2 years and want to get the necessary medical tests done for peace of mind.

Seniors, please suggest me which tests (not just HIV) to get done? And also kindly suggest where to get them done discretely in Viman nagar / Kalyani nagar / Kharadi.

ButockMann
09-30-18, 06:22
Seniors, please suggest me which tests (not just HIV) to get done? And also kindly suggest where to get them done discretely in Viman nagar / Kalyani nagar / Kharadi.Visit any pathology Lab, ask for blood test --2 test 1) HIV test 2) STD test, costing each a couple of hundred.

MySecretLife
10-01-18, 04:12
When I was fingering a therapist during B2B she got excited and started grinded her pussy on my penis. I'm sure it didn't penetrate but the tip touched her vagina for quite a bit of time. I'm a little scared even though the chances of getting an STD is very rare. I've been mongering on and off for about 2 years and want to get the necessary medical tests done for peace of mind.

Seniors, please suggest me which tests (not just HIV) to get done? And also kindly suggest where to get them done discretely in Viman nagar / Kalyani nagar / Kharadi.Brother,

You can do an online search for doctor safehands dot com.

You might want to get tested for STD panel.

Note:- I am no way associated with them nor promoting them.

ArrackMan
10-01-18, 08:29
Try pleasuredude.com.They are cheat, don't try them. All expired & fake stuff.

Nexus88
10-03-18, 05:31
Yes this is due to too much masturbation. Avoid masturbation for 6-8 months and you will get better. Don't worry. Too much masturbation has made your mind to think and get more pleasure using your hands rather than the pleasure coming from actual intercourse penis vaginal sex. Avoid masturbation from now onwards.Firstly thanks to all for replying on my problem.

So guys let me update you on progress I wish it will surely help to forum.

I stopped masturbation completely since 1.5 months for now, in starting it was difficult but now am cool with it.

Apart from this, I started doing workout regularly 4 times a week and trying to involve in more physical activities. Following healthy diet no junk food at all.

Other than that I started taking patanjali shilajeet, Ashwgandha and Himalaya gokshura 1-1 Cap daily in night, and when I visit any WG / Spa I took it twice a day.

To my surprise I think I am 60% better than before now.

In my last 2 encounters with WGs.

1) I ejaculated in WOT within 4 min, so couldn't try other positions.

2) I pumped in missy for good 7-8 minutes I was close to ejaculate but still couldn't come but felt it is improved. Then switched to WOT and came within 2 min, I think I need to do more practice for other positions when I take lead. As in masturbation we just need to use hand without taking any physical efforts. So I feel more this prob was due to wrong practice of masturbation with too much hard pressure etc and my dick got used to it. The reason am so happy now as at least this is not any medical issue but more habitual.

Hope this helps to people with similar issues.

LuvGuru90
10-03-18, 12:18
Hi,

I am not able to stay hard for even 10 secs but it's relatively better than the fact that I was not even able to get hard before. I need to increase my stamina. Any advice? Thanks.Try Kegel exercise, that would help you for premature ejaculation. Do that thrice a day, 3 sets of 10 times. You would see a good difference in a months time. If it still doesn't help you then you can try taking Extra temperature capsules.

Naked Desires3
10-03-18, 22:16
Try Kegel exercise, that would help you for premature ejaculation. Do that thrice a day, 3 sets of 10 times. You would see a good difference in a months time. If it still doesn't help you then you can try taking Extra temperature capsules.Hello my friend!

Thanks for pointing out the extra temperature capsules.

I found it on sensualkart.

It claims instant effect + lasting for 72 hours + purely herbal + no side effects!

Unbelievable!

The ingredients are not mentioned.

I wonder whether some pharmaceutical drug has been added here.

Will request you and others for more info about ingredients and side effects.

IMHO. In such cases. Effects and reviews (even if by genuine users) is not important. The safety profile / independent third party tests / ingredients / side effects are more important.

Because, the claims are awesome and too good to be true.

And bro, if you are aware of any other very powerful and effective (metal salt free) herbal formulas for strong libido and hard erections. Please do let me know. I will be very thankful. My PM is active.

There is another high priced ayurvedic product from south India. They do provide certificates but, the effects are like pharmaceutical drugs. Makes me suspicious.

I wait to hear from you.

Your own bro.

P.S: kindly provide link to the best video or webpage for kegel exercises.

Naked Desires3
10-03-18, 22:23
Herbal sex supplements are not always safe or really 100% herbal. Beware.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21758130/ns/health-mens_health/t/all-natural-sex-pills-pose-hidden-dangers/

WaterBoy747
10-04-18, 06:55
Hello my friend!

Thanks for pointing out the extra temperature capsules.

I found it on sensualkart.

It claims instant effect + lasting for 72 hours + purely herbal + no side effects!

Unbelievable!

The ingredients are not mentioned.

I wonder whether some pharmaceutical drug has been added here.

Will request you and others for more info about ingredients and side effects..Download an app called Stamena on your phone.

BoobsManiac
10-05-18, 02:56
Firstly thanks to all for replying on my problem.

So guys let me update you on progress I wish it will surely help to forum.

I stopped masturbation completely since 1.5 months for now, in starting it was difficult but now am cool with it.

Apart from this, I started doing workout regularly 4 times a week and trying to involve in more physical activities. Following healthy diet no junk food at all.

Other than that I started taking patanjali shilajeet, Ashwgandha and Himalaya gokshura 1-1 Cap daily in night, and when I visit any WG / Spa I took it twice a day.

To my surprise I think I am 60% better than before now.

In my last 2 encounters with WGs.

1) I ejaculated in WOT within 4 min, so couldn't try other positions..Glad you are doing good. Stay healthy.

BobLou
10-06-18, 09:17
https://journals.lww.com/retinalcases/Abstract/2018/01241/SILDENAFIL_CITRATE_INDUCED_RETINAL.9.aspx

Please go through this.

JackRock
10-09-18, 06:36
Now Pfizer has launched "Viagra Connect" which is the over the counter drug without prescription. https://www.viagraconnect.co.uk/.

Kkarunkk
10-10-18, 11:47
Try pleasuredude.com.Hi,

Good Indian pharma companies like Cadila etc have brought out imitations. I was personally satisfied with a product called "Penegra" and another one called "Suhagra". These are available OTC in good medical shops and in 50 MG and 100 MG tables. To be used at least one hour before the act. After food. And without alcohol in your stomach.

Enjoy. Personally Penegra worked better for me.

Don't over use it. It has side effects. If you are a heart-patient etc try to avoid.

JackRock
10-17-18, 07:08
Hi,

Good Indian pharma companies like Cadila etc have brought out imitations. I was personally satisfied with a product called "Penegra" and another one called "Suhagra". These are available OTC in good medical shops and in 50 MG and 100 MG tables. To be used at least one hour before the act. After food. And without alcohol in your stomach.

Enjoy. Personally Penegra worked better for me.

Don't over use it. It has side effects. If you are a heart-patient etc try to avoid.You could even try suhagra force or Dazeagra which has got both Dapoxetine -30 MG and Sildenafil-50 MG. Dapoxetine is for premature ejaculation and Sildenafil is for Erection. It has the same side effects. I bought this from Sensualkart.com.