PDA

View Full Version : Vip - Sri Lanka

ShaneMister
08-22-14, 05:49
VIP thread is dedicated to sharing discrete and important information about Sri Lanka only. Other threads are being filled with lot of garbage recently and I would invite you to post special reports under VIP. Rules of thumb, not to mention full details of a woman and not to violate their personal life.

Keep in mind one of 5 main rules of ISG when it comes to your posts -

"I believe that such material does not offend the standard of the community in which I live. It is not illegal to view such material in the community/locale in which I reside."

Milli Vanilli
08-22-14, 09:42
i had some spare time at nugegoda couple of days ago. when i was loitering, saw very old and famous spa near the main bus halt has done renovation to its premises. decided to have a peep. 3 aunties there as usual. but there was a beautiful young woman. booked her without any hesitation.

after a average massage about 15 minutes, straight in to action. ask for a tip. i said all i have is 1000 bucks. agreed. popped upper assets and lowered panty. she has curvy body, bit tummy although. her butt is very large compared to body. had all desires except fs. name is kaxxxxxa. if you have free time take her for a quick action. worth. ratings as follows.

face: 7/10 (more like an actress' face).

complexion:8/10 (like a burgher girl).

boobs: 6. 5/10 (pinky and upstanding).

butt: 8/10 (what i like most).

overall body: 7/10 (bit tummy).

gfe: 7/10 (above average).

place: 4/10 (although renovations taken place).

vfm: 7/10 (entrance 1000 + tip 1000).

visit again: yes. i think fs available. but never asked, because not in the mood.

monger on.

milliv.

ChrisMonger3
08-22-14, 18:09
Visited a hotel that has come up recently near Katunayake junction. After paying for a full body massage at the reception, went upto the 5 the floor roof top. Look lovely and peaceful. Only two girls available, unfortunately both not my type so I told either one can come. Raxxxx took me over.

Her massage was average but gave it a good try. Other girl went off somewhere so it was just she and I in the whole spa. As she had many " accidents" with junior and his area, I knew extras were certain.

At the end of the massage, she offered extras. I only said ok HJ as there was no point as I wasn't attracted to her. She gave it her best.

Cost RS 2200.

Place was calm and tranquil.

I would probably return.

Pm for more details.

Chrismonger3

DevlinJ
08-23-14, 10:46
Hey y'all!

Was pleasantly surprised to see this.

Anyways, down to the report:
Met a MILF type girl recently with the help of a very generous and helpful 'friend'. Had a pretty good time (except for some of the shittiest condoms ever bought at a hotel. Immediately killed my boner. Couldn't get it up until I figured out it was the Condom and washed off all of the lube on it).

She's a Chinese / SL Mix from the looks of it. Very friendly lady (about 27).

Looks: 6/10 (okay; quite pretty, but looks a bit old though).

Body: 6/10 (pretty tight kitty and butt, but saggy boobs and a bit of a tummy and she had hickies which she claimed were from her boyfriend).

GFE: 10/10 (very friendly; up for almost anything. Tried very hard to please. No clock watching at all).

FS: 7/10 (first time sounded pretty genuine and it was fun; second time and beyond were quite obviously faked; her BJ kind of sucked).

Cost: 7 k+ Hotel Charges.

WIR: Not too sure; the whole condom incident was slightly embarassing, and for some reason, I wasn't really attracted to her. Dunno why.

She was looking for a friend or two from moi. Sharing only with trusted guys (it would be a huge disservice to both this lovely lady and the friend who shared her contact with me in the first place if she were to end up on something like the Colombo Gem List and be harassed by clueless guys looking to score a quick lay or just annoy her).

Cheers guys. Hopefully we'll be able to keep the trash out of this section.

DevlinJ
08-23-14, 10:55
BTW- Shane, thanks for making this thread bud. You're awesome! Hopefully the trash can be kept out this time.

Also, on a sadder note, it would seem the Queen has retired from the business for 'spiritual reasons'. Or so she says. The reveal of her operation and the unwanted attention probably took its toll as well. She never admitted it (saying that she was 'handling the problem' but in one of our final correspondences, she actually called a certain know-it-all "monger" a mentally unbalanced nut-jobThat was pretty funny, though.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers.

DevlinJ
08-23-14, 11:04
Another adventure I had (which I didn't feel like posting due to everything happening here).

Met a Chinese chick FL with a little help. Ms. A, we'll call her for now.

Went to a place near Kolpetty. Booked the room and waited for her. Damn, she was pretty nice. Firm body, sexy dress. The works.

Had a bit of chit-chat with her and then flirted a little bit (I was told her English wasn't that good, but it would seem that being here has done wonders for her oral skills. In more ways than one). Anyway got down to business. BJ, Banging in several positions. A good time, all in all. Only downside, she had to leave after one pop. Not the most worth-while thing to do for the cost involved, but an occasional indulgence is okay.

Price: 7 k+2. 5 k for the hotel.

Attitude: 7/10 (good, friendly, fun and sexy, but a little cunning as well. You can tell she's a bit money minded. Anyone who has been with a Chinese FL before would know what I'm talking about).

GFE: 7/10 (no complaints, except for the leaving after 1 pop thing. I think she stayed for about 45 mins-50 mins total).

FS: 8/10 (damn, I have no idea how they do it. She was tight as hell!

Body: 8/10 (tight kitty, ass, sexy face, really nice tattoo and some good boobs).

WIR: Probably not; due to cost. If I have that much to blow again, and I can't find a better Chinese FL, then yes.

She didn't ask for a Ref from me. Can share with TRUSTED guys only. Also, if anyone has a bit more GFE Chinese / Thai, the contact would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Cheers.

DevlinJ
08-23-14, 11:09
A certain "black hotty" spoken about before in the forum is in need of a bit of cash, it would seem. Last time we were together, she kept asking me if I have any friends. When I tried her, she was very good to me (excellent service and everything). Seems she has been getting quite a few nuisance calls recently and has become a bit wary of unknown numbers. However, any trusted / senior guys interested who want to be introduced, hit me up via PM.

And yeah, this is the final post on my backlog for now. Sorry for cluttering up the thread, but there was a lot I didn't post due to all the shit that was happening in the Colombo Thread.

Cheers.

ShaneMister
08-24-14, 04:17
BTW- Shane, thanks for making this thread bud. You're awesome! Hopefully the trash can be kept out this time.

Also, on a sadder note, it would seem the Queen has retired from the business for 'spiritual reasons'. Or so she says. The reveal of her operation and the unwanted attention probably took its toll as well. She never admitted it (saying that she was 'handling the problem' but in one of our final correspondences, she actually called a certain know-it-all "monger" a mentally unbalanced nut-jobThat was pretty funny, though.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Cheers.Thanks. Our intention is to have a good set of VIP reports that anyone can refer to while making sure the rules are not violated and taking the srilankan society also into consideration.

MahaHoora
08-24-14, 13:54
Mate, I am coming out of self-imposed exile to comment your noble deed. I wish this thread success.

VIP thread is dedicated to sharing discrete and important information about Sri Lanka only. Other threads are being filled with lot of garbage recently and I would invite you to post special reports under VIP. Rules of thumb, not to mention full details of a woman and not to violate their personal life.

"I believe that such material does not offend the standard of the community in which I live. It is not illegal to view such material in the community/locale in which I reside."

DevlinJ
08-26-14, 05:01
Man, you'd be surprised at how many requests you get from unknown members with just 1 or 2 posts having absolutely no value begging for contacts. I won't be sharing any contacts if you haven't contributed anything of value before. Please keep that in mind. Also, with all the posers like TB in the forum, I won't be trusting any unknowns. Nothing personal guys. Just prove yourselves first. Otherwise you'll end up ruining these girls for everyone.

Cheers.

ChrisMonger3
08-26-14, 18:33
I back Devlinj's comments 100%. Though we are known as seniors, we too learn from new mongers and new reports. It makes the forum interesting. Just respect the forum members and the girls you talk about.

I encourage all new members to post reports.

Chrismonger3

Man, you'd be surprised at how many requests you get from unknown members with just 1 or 2 posts having absolutely no value begging for contacts. I won't be sharing any contacts if you haven't contributed anything of value before. Please keep that in mind. Also, with all the posers like TB in the forum, I won't be trusting any unknowns. Nothing personal guys. Just prove yourselves first. Otherwise you'll end up ruining these girls for everyone.

Cheers.

ChrisMonger3
08-27-14, 19:28
Tried a new place on marine drive today. It's new in the terms, first time for me but been in existence for sometime. Picked a girl with nice boobs and took an ac room for 2000. Cheaper non ac rooms also available.

Had a really good massage as she did as I asked. She didn't discuss any tips but went directly into extras. Started licking me all over and slowly went down South. She continued to lick me down my legs. Finally she got to my toes. She started to suck my F ing toes. I am not a foot guy but I know few of you are. I got my first toe blow! It did feel good but was thinking how on earth can she put feet in her mouth. After all, the spa toilets / rooms are not the cleanest.

Matrix545
08-27-14, 20:06
Hi Guys & Fellow mongers!

I'm new to this forum but not new to this thingi, thought of sharing some hunting experiences which I had recently. Got a mail ad & tried it, responded within maybe 1/2 an hours time including contact no, rang her & insisted for Bio data's & stuffs, was received soon after the phone (had a bit chit chat & the rate was fixed for the whole night on Friday), received her in Col-11, had a dine out & took her to my Friends private Bungalow. She "Thar. Shi" had a bath then came to the bed & what else? Started the business in riding Cow boy style after an erotic massage was done, she was like inquiring me. Bit irritated & annoyed (was not my type, while massage showed me a photo of her Muslim friend who lived in Borella who was facing some finance probz & asked me to help her regarding this, I didn't want her because the rate was high, but liked her although, interested but didn't show her up, thought she might give me an offer but didn't work out) then slept. Woke me up in the early morning with the massage, then rode me again backwards & said she want to leave before the morning, called for a taxi & left.

Boobs: 9/10

FS: 7/10

Massage: 6/10

WIR: After the pocket is loaded again.

ChrisMonger3
08-28-14, 02:33
Hi Matrix545,

Looks like you have done well. I have never had a provider the whole night. What was the costs?

Chrismonger3

Hi Guys & Fellow mongers!

I'm new to this forum but not new to this thingi, thought of sharing some hunting experiences which I had recently. Got a mail ad & tried it, responded within maybe 1/2 an hours time including contact no, rang her & insisted for Bio data's & stuffs, was received soon after the phone (had a bit chit chat & the rate was fixed for the whole night on Friday), received her in Col-11, had a dine out & took her to my Friends private Bungalow. She "Thar. Shi" had a bath then came to the bed & what else? Started the business in riding Cow boy style after an erotic massage was done, she was like inquiring me. Bit irritated & annoyed (was not my type, while massage showed me a photo of her Muslim friend who lived in Borella who was facing some finance probz & asked me to help her regarding this, I didn't want her because the rate was high, but liked her although, interested but didn't show her up, thought she might give me an offer but didn't work out) then slept. Woke me up in the early morning with the massage, then rode me again backwards & said she want to leave before the morning, called for a taxi & left..

Acne Lanka
08-28-14, 16:31
I used to take her few times at Raja pimp ladies place. But she has not visited there for long time, thought of trying her outside.

Overall, very good experience with a young black beauty.

Body: perfect, slim, curvy, not large firm boobs like a school girl, no tummy, no strech marks, Long silky hair till legs, perfect bum and thighs.

Attitude: always great, she is very GFE type girl.

Services: almost everything except anal, She offered me anal once. Very horny girl with wet pussy.

Note about the girl: She never asked any amount. But I was paying her 5 K throughout. She is worth that amount.

Very neat and tidy girl, on time, always responsive.

Acne Lanka
08-28-14, 16:37
Got the contact from my generous friend Donga, that he tried a model type beautiful girl through pimp for 12 k. But she is willing to come to 8 k through direct contacts. Then I directed one of my close friend kani, after his description about the girl and the services, I couldn't resist seen her ASAP.

She asked me to come to Homagama, then she was bit late, she asked me to go to hotel and book a room and wait inside. I waited around 10 minutes and she appeared with her brother. Brother took the money and disappeared, the girl is a stunner, very beautiful, perfect figure, slim, tall, but flesh on correct places, large firm boobs, lovely thighs and curvy ass, very fair girl with fuzzy hair, best feature is her lovely lips.

Although she is a smoker, she has lovely lips, but her voice is not smooth due to smoking. She is very friendly, great attitude, offered more than what I expected.

Cost: 8 k

Attitude: 10/10

Services: 8/10

Girl: 9/10. Beautiful. Just 19 years.

Will return: Ohhh, yes, why not, she is a charming girl.

Acne Lanka
08-28-14, 16:43
Met this fair, very slim, small girl, just 35 kg. She was working at spa, later she got very friendly with me and she asked me to come to her new place.

The girl has even gone slimmer, she is very new to the field, very innocent, always smiling.

Had a great time at the bed, I did doggy finally on the bed and she lied backward and I cum, but she asked me not to take my junior outside. She asked me to do it again till she cum again, which made my dick harder after few minutes, banged again with same condom without taking it out. Oh, she went crazy with the sex. She said she has multiple climax throughout the session.

Girl: very small, fair, slim, age 22. Village type.

Services: Can get anything from her, including Anal.

Cost: 5 K

Will return: I tried her three times, feel now enough. But will like to see her with some flesh. I am sure she will be more beautiful when the ages goes on.

Acne Lanka
08-28-14, 19:02
I know this Ms Ru for a year now, Has tried her 2 times at Raj Pimp lady place. She was a stunner. One of the sexiest curvy body I seen in my mongering life in SL. She has perfect body which you can even do hand release by looking at her bum and boobs. Large firm bum, fair girl, very funny talks, friendly, but she kept yawing this time. I asked why, she said, had lot of milk rice in the morning, she was very very funny indeed.

What ever I tell, she has an argument with me in a funny way, no answers to question, she kept asking another question.

This time sadly, she had no trimmed public hair. I asked "why haven't you trimmed the play ground" she said. "you would have told me to do it, Mr Andere". She kept calling me Andere (Mr Andere is a joker at Kings era in Sinhala Literature) really funny girl.

Overall good session, no hurry at all, but she doesn't have feeling as earlier. No DFK allowed.

Cost: 4 k.

Place: Borelasgamua room for Rs. 800. Araliya rest.

Services: NO DFK, lazy CBJ, FS in few position, she is not in a hurry at all.

Attitude: 6/10. No response to calls, changed the meeting place. Initially asked to come to Piliyandala and on the way changed to Borelasgamuwa. Even after going there on time, I had to wait nearly half hour to see her.

Girl: Very very sexy, 28 years, fair. The way she talk is very funny.

Will return: yes, has to ask her to trim her hair.

Acne Lanka
08-28-14, 19:10
This girl, I met at spa in some garden. It's near a lake, has to pass a security guard.

The place is not known for FS until recently. The girl is very pleasant, has beautiful cat eyes, fair, bit of tummy, but curvy, firm small boobs (swan like), and very large pussy.

After massage, she asked what I want, after bit of negotiation, she agreed to do full naked FS, for tip of 3 k. Later found out that it's well worth because she never hurried.

Offered dfk, I didn't perform DATY, she offered BBBJ and then FS in few positions.

Girl: 7/10. The body is not so soft, but curvy.

Attitude: 9/10. Eager to please, less talkative.

Damage: entrance 1200 + 3000.

Will return: She is into FL now, want to try her leisurely.

Crazy666
08-28-14, 19:21
Welcome Back AcneLanka. Most awaited reports are now coming our way.

Met this fair, very slim, small girl, just 35 kg. She was working at spa, later she got very friendly with me and she asked me to come to her new place.

The girl has even gone slimmer, she is very new to the field, very innocent, always smiling.

Had a great time at the bed, I did doggy finally on the bed and she lied backward and I cum, but she asked me not to take my junior outside. She asked me to do it again till she cum again, which made my dick harder after few minutes, banged again with same condom without taking it out. Oh, she went crazy with the sex. She said she has multiple climax throughout the session.

Will return: I tried her three times, feel now enough. But will like to see her with some flesh. I am sure she will be more beautiful when the ages goes on.

Acne Lanka
08-29-14, 00:42
Ms. Har. She is extremely hard to catch due to her busy life at the spa in Wennapuwa. She is so popular that even she don't bother answering the calls. I went once to catch her all the way 60 Kms and by bad she was sacked on the same day I went. I took very beautiful girl named Asha at the spa, she offered BBBJ, DFK. I tipped her Rs. 1000 came back with the spa number thinking of later giving a try to Ms Har.

One day, suddenly my friend called me and informed me that Ms. Har is available and try her asap. I called her, fixed the appointment to meet at Kadawatha. She was on time, met her near Airpico. Wow, those large boobs, even though, she is 18 y, she look mid twenties. She even shown me her I'd. She is very friendly as a person. She kept telling jokes all the way to Kadawatha to Hunupitiya new road Motel. She kept receiving some annoying calls from guys since she has worked at the spa. She scolded most of them. And then laughed with me.

The girl is stunner, very beautiful, tall, fair, large firm boobs, no tummy, beautiful sexy body.

Services: NO DFK, CBJ, didn't do DATY, she gave breast fuck, feeling massage and sex in few positions, no hurry.

Girl: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Will return: Yes, But she is hard to catch.

Damage: 5 k.

Kaoz099
08-29-14, 02:23
Welcome back mate! Thanks for the reports! The forum needed you back to stay alive!

Kamakolla
08-29-14, 06:32
Ms. Har. She is extremely hard to catch due to her busy life at the spa in Wennapuwa. She is so popular that even she don't bother answering the calls. I went once to catch her all the way 60 Kms and by bad she was sacked on the same day I went. I took very beautiful girl named Asha at the spa, she offered BBBJ, DFK. I tipped her Rs. 1000 came back with the spa number thinking of later giving a try to Ms Har.
Will return: Yes, But she is hard to catch.

Damage: 5 k.Good to see you back Acne.

Aarachchi
08-29-14, 08:36
Great work brothers!

This is a much awaited section I hope for most of the genuine members of the forum. A nice way to get rid of all the nuisance and crap which have been going through the other side of the forum. It's nice to see some ofthe old members starting to post again.

Cheers

Goran47
08-30-14, 05:57

"I believe that such material does not offend the standard of the community in which I live. It is not illegal to view such material in the community/locale in which I reside."Thanks Mr. Shane Mister for opening this thread, it was a very good idea. Important people are back again. I have only 2 months left in this by God forgotten country, then Sri-Lanka mid or end of October.

Cheers,

Goran

Janith
08-31-14, 02:48
This girl, I met at spa in some garden. It's near a lake, has to pass a security guard.

The place is not known for FS until recently. The girl is very pleasant, has beautiful cat eyes, fair, bit of tummy, but curvy, firm small boobs (swan like), and very large pussy.

After massage, she asked what I want, after bit of negotiation, she agreed to do full naked FS, for tip of 3 k. Later found out that it's well worth because she never hurried.

Offered dfk, I didn't perform DATY, she offered BBBJ and then FS in few positions.

Girl: 7/10. The body is not so soft, but curvy.

Attitude: 9/10. Eager to please, less talkative.

Damage: entrance 1200 + 3000.

Will return: She is into FL now, want to try her leisurely.Machang, Can you give some clue about area or direction to this place.

Rockstar45
09-01-14, 18:59
Hola brothers,

Firstly. Hats off to Shane Mister for taking the initiative to create a platform for meaningful posts to be shared. Colombo was just ruined by meaningless posts where people were just trying to jack up their own image than helping the greater cause. Secondly. Its great to see Acne Lanka back posting. Welcome back Big be. Always good to have you around.

I aint as experienced as some of you in this fun field as yet, but for the short time period (two. Three years now) I've been exploring this side of town, I've seen a rapid drop in the standards of service providers available, especially over the last 6 months or so. So much so, I've actually felt giving up on trying what's available unless I know what's on offer.

Quality of girls at JH has dropped drastically and the last 3 or 4 times I've been there, I've just come out thinking that was a waste of time.

The story is pretty much the same with the Uzbec / Russian babes in town. The quality has dropped drastically and is surely not worth the high price tags they carry. Is it just me or have standards dropped overall?

I of-course crave, fair curvy girls. With the experiences I've had lately, I've been made to feel that its a breed that's facing rapid extinction from the local community.

Cheers,

Rock

Gonas
09-02-14, 06:30

"I believe that such material does not offend the standard of the community in which I live. It is not illegal to view such material in the community/locale in which I reside."At last something worthwhile to read in the forum. The last few months were a ton of garbage. And there were names popping out as if sri lanka was Pattaya. Yes I agree that strictly this rule must be followed. The others who can't adhere can fuck off!

Malkumaraya
09-10-14, 11:04
Guys.

Thanks for the initiative. Is this a private type of a thread? Can't others see it?

Mal.

NoMoreNonsense
09-16-14, 20:46
Followed instructions from fellow monger to destination, advertised as Pra* in Borella.

Madam was as described co-operative & helpful. Offered a cup of tea & conversation!

Clean yet empty spacious house in a residential area.

Introduced to a petite good looking Sri Lankan lady.

She looked like a Sigiriya Fresco (without her clothes).

Paid Madam promptly.

She beckoned upstairs to a room.

She asked me to wash in the end we both washed each other.

Started heavily petting each other / GFE.

She was reluctant to French kiss and offered her teeth. But eventually relented- so try your luck!

Carried cuddling and caressing each other to arousal.

Ran my fingers through her hair. She liked it.

I then asked her if she'd like me to DATY / (go down on her). Initially quizzical, she spread her legs while I made her comfortable.

She agreed & I got started.

Started slowly building up tension and gather saliva up her vulva and then on to the Clit.

Licked and gently bathed it with saliva and continued the gentle pressure.

Ran my tongue on either side of the vulva and then on to the Clit again.

Kept repeating until the heaving sound / heavy breathing she was making was accompanied by her hips and mons gyrating with pleasure).

She reciprocated each lick bringing forward her genitals for closer attention.

Once she started gyrating (her hips) - I took charge and wrapped my lips around her Clit and kept the pressure up as gentle as possible.

She came in orgasmic waves and I kept going until she lifted my head with her hands.

I noticed her Clitoris came out from under hood to say Hi but could not kiss it as it was clearly hyper sensitive after her orgasm!

After lying spooning which she enjoyed, then mounted her on missionary position.

She was one tight fit and her cat gripped me well, as some cats are like buckets! No feeling on entry or exit!

Had FS in various positions until we mutually & surprisingly simultaneously climaxed.

She wasn't loud like the movies but there hips gave good feedback that she was enjoying it as much as I was. Which was pleasing.

She came for the second time. Which was satisfying and it showed in her body language.

Now I had to rest.

She then brought me back to firm attention and I mounted her again, but I was tired so she gave a HJ and although it took a bit longer I came.

Satisfied I kissed her, tipped and departed.

Please let me have good please introduce as I'm a bit bored with the likes of JH.

Tight pussy that enjoys mutual pleasure is a priority. Although looks as always get us started!

UpCountry
09-17-14, 16:33
It was raided recently if I am correct, Is it open again?.

For the past few days the phones were switched off.

Shan0852
09-17-14, 18:39
Any girls contact in Kandy.

MahaHoora
09-18-14, 21:50
Bros, I am coming out of silence to make a few comments I feel compelled to make.

To set the stage, I'd invite you to see the following:

http://www.gossipbook.lk/2014/09/kollupitiya-juliana-hotel-spa-raided.html

Please see our familiar mongering terms (some specific to the CMB scene) such as JH, SH, FS, GFE, B2B used in very familiar fashion in that article in Sinhalese, about what is hot (and also sad) in the news these days.

It shows clearly that frustrated media hawks and probably even those from the ditch could very well have been among us in the CMB forum, reading our posts. A very justifiable assumption, I would argue. They could have seen the unnecessary exposes in the open forum, which most of us fought against. ISG provides an excellent PM facility which was not used to share such sensitive stuff.

We could very safely assume that the media hawks and the ditch guys have got info. even from this forum.

The result is the complete opposite of the stated objective of this forum, that is to help men find women for sx.

The person who did the most damage in this sense has apologized via PM to the most respected member of this forum for the wrong things the former had done, and vanished saying he would never post again but the damage is irreparable. At least the apology could have been in the open forum where he did all his acrobatics. People who fought against him were silenced and some decided to keep silent, as at one point fighting seemed pointless.

What do we discuss in this forum now? The UVA Provincial Council stakes? The Colombo scene has become threadbare now.

Time is a great healer. So let's be hopeful but let us not run counter to the objective of this forum ever again. I assure that I am not discouraging posts by any means.

A message to any Sun Idiot Box idiots reading this. Until an accused is proven guilty in a court of law, he or she is deemed innocent. So you can't take the law into your hands and punish them by exposing them. At least you hid the faces of the local lady in your shows but aren't the Siamese human too? They were exposed like animals. You have to have the same standards for all people. Do something really useful to the country, without making a Mega Bite of same. You remember what happened with that, by the way ?

Alfman75
09-19-14, 10:59
A message to any Sun Idiot Box idiots reading this. Until an accused is proven guilty in a court of law, he or she is deemed innocent. So you can't take the law into your hands and punish them by exposing them. At least you hid the faces of the local lady in your shows but aren't the Siamese human too? They were exposed like animals. You have to have the same standards for all people. Do something really useful to the country, without making a Mega Bite of same. You remember what happened with that, by the way?The part Hiru TV played in this whole incident once again shows what a bunch of hypocrites our media people and their owners are.

Everybody knows the brother of owner of this TV channel is one of the biggest drug lords in our country LOL.

I would says rather than helping police to raid MP they should look into all the shady deals and drug charges their owner's brother is facing if they really want to do something good for the SL society.

And while their at it may be they can look into the fact how their owner who came from normal middle class family end up with a TV channel.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-14, 19:24
You are partly correct. I've visited recently so it's open but strictly by appointment. Mongers can't simple turn up.

She's been away. Answers phone now.

I asked about introductions and she said she has enough clients can go by adverts though.

- however if you have the number you can call her & make your own private arrangements.

It was raided recently if I am correct, Is it open again?.

For the past few days the phones were switched off.

Matrix545
09-19-14, 19:27
Followed instructions from fellow monger to destination, advertised as Pra* in Borella.

Madam was as described co-operative & helpful. Offered a cup of tea & conversation!

Clean yet empty spacious house in a residential area.

Introduced to a petite good looking Sri Lankan lady.

She looked like a Sigiriya Fresco (without her clothes).

Paid Madam promptly.

She beckoned upstairs to a room.

She asked me to wash in the end we both washed each other.

Started heavily petting each other / GFE..Hi dude,

Could you share this contact with me if you don't mind?

DesiBoobs
09-20-14, 09:30
Bros, I am coming out of silence to make a few comments I feel compelled to make.

To set the stage, I'd invite you to see the following:

http://www.gossipbook.lk/2014/09/kollupitiya-juliana-hotel-spa-raided.html

Please see our familiar mongering terms (some specific to the CMB scene) such as JH, SH, FS, GFE, B2B used in very familiar fashion in that article in Sinhalese, about what is hot (and also sad) in the news these days.

It shows clearly that frustrated media hawks and probably even those from the ditch could very well have been among us in the CMB forum, reading our posts. A very justifiable assumption, I would argue. They could have seen the unnecessary exposes in the open forum, which most of us fought against. ISG provides an excellent PM facility which was not used to share such sensitive stuff.

We could very safely assume that the media hawks and the ditch guys have got info. even from this forum.

The result is the complete opposite of the stated objective of this forum, that is to help men find women for sx.

The person who did the most damage in this sense has apologized via PM to the most respected member of this forum for the wrong things the former had done, and vanished saying he would never post again but the damage is irreparable. At least the apology could have been in the open forum where he did all his acrobatics. People who fought against him were silenced and some decided to keep silent, as at one point fighting seemed pointless.

What do we discuss in this forum now? The UVA Provincial Council stakes? The Colombo scene has become threadbare now.

Time is a great healer. So let's be hopeful but let us not run counter to the objective of this forum ever again. I assure that I am not discouraging posts by any means.

A message to any Sun Idiot Box idiots reading this. Until an accused is proven guilty in a court of law, he or she is deemed innocent. So you can't take the law into your hands and punish them by exposing them. At least you hid the faces of the local lady in your shows but aren't the Siamese human too? They were exposed like animals. You have to have the same standards for all people. Do something really useful to the country, without making a Mega Bite of same. You remember what happened with that, by the way ?Totally agree with you bro. All the places raided are places popular in this forum and they have used the terms we use.

Also to society they might be guilty, but these so cold TV CID has no right to treat them like that and expose there faces. I saw even putting down names and telephone numbers of set of victims. I'd say arrest those idiots first.

UpCountry
09-20-14, 16:47
Thanks.

Owner known to me.

UC.

MahaHoora
09-22-14, 08:02
Totally agree with you bro. All the places raided are places popular in this forum and they have used the terms we use.

Also to society they might be guilty, but these so cold TV CID has no right to treat them like that and expose there faces. I saw even putting down names and telephone numbers of set of victims. I'd say arrest those idiots first.Completely agree with you too, bro.

Hiru TV is known the overstep the limit in other programs of theirs too.

Mega Bite was stopped after the crew kidnapped a well known young artist just to "bite" him, and got him to kneel on a street and worship some idiots.

The channel has also been sued by a father / daughter duo in Anuradhapura over exposing their names in the Jail program.

ShaneMister
10-02-14, 03:46
Glad to know VIP forum is popular overseas as well. This is part of the PM feedback I got from a Malaysian very senior monger.

"Malaysians does like the secret VIP sri lanka section in your country. ;they exchange in pm phone number of valuable FL, and reported their visits. ".

Goran47
10-02-14, 08:36
Glad to know VIP forum is popular overseas as well. This is part of the PM feedback I got from a Malaysian very senior monger.

"Malaysians does like the secret VIP sri lanka section in your country. ;they exchange in pm phone number of valuable FL, and reported their visits. ".Sweden likes too the VIP forum.

Goran

KillerV
10-14-14, 18:23
Completely agree with you too, bro.

Hiru TV is known the overstep the limit in other programs of theirs too.

Mega Bite was stopped after the crew kidnapped a well known young artist just to "bite" him, and got him to kneel on a street and worship some idiots.

The channel has also been sued by a father / daughter duo in Anuradhapura over exposing their names in the Jail program.Happy to see all here.

Yeah Hiru TV just targeting to hit their programs by selling cheap craps.

Wismar
10-26-14, 08:29
Hi All,

I was a Fan of this place, but now they've moved to Maharagama and my Favorite NY is no more there. When I asked them about her they rudely stated that they're not aware.

If anybody have contacts with her please PM me.

Thnaks.

Wismar.

DevlinJ
10-26-14, 14:46
Guys, I'm no longer in SL (at least for the moment). Really sorry I couldn't answer your PMs and stuff recently. I left most of that behind in the homeland.

Cheers people. Keep safe!

ParaBalla
11-11-14, 22:07
Hey guys,

This happened to me about a month ago in Mt. I visited this place, that is with a hotel that offers B2 B. This was my 4th visit to that place, but even then the screening was very heavy before I entered. The guy who gives appointments checks with the person introducing you every time, and its kinda irritating to be honest, but I understand the security measures. Any ways, on to the more important stuff.

This place specialises in Thai B2 B massages, and is really good in terms of cleanliness and privacy. So after jumping through all the security hoops to get in, I was offered a choice between 3 Thai girls. Since I went in the afternoon, there was no crowd at all, but only 3 of them were working at that time. So I chose a cute girl, who was shorter than the others, and she had a playful smile.

She directed me to a room, which has a attached bathroom by the way, and asked me to shower. I was very eager to get started that I told her that I didn't want to shower, and I said I was lazy as a excuse. She then helped me get undressed and guided me to the shower, where she practically bathed me. After wiping up, she started the regular massage, which was very very good. One thing I have noticed is, the Thai girls actually know how to massage you, unlike our Sri Lankan darlings.

While the massage was going on we were talking and I asked her how much for FS. She wanted 3 k, but settled for 2 k, where I get 2 pops, but one with HS. I agreed and let he do the B2 B. She was freaking amazing, and she had me pop the first time within a few minutes. After that she took me to the shower again, and helped me shower. After finishing, she asked if I was ready for round two, and I was still recovering. So she told me to lie down and she gave me more B2B action. The way she did it was just absolutely amazing. It was like she knew what I wanted, before I knew it, and she was doing it. I didn't speak a word, other than moan in pleasure as she really did her thing. When she asked if I wanted to have sex, I wanted her to continue what she was doing, as it was way more fun to me, than sex could be. She did some stunning moves where we were almost having a few minutes of 69 action. The session lasted for about 1 HR 45 minutes, even though, I paid for only 1 HR. So I was really happy when I walked out.

Score.

Face- 6/10 (Not the prettiest face, but quite cute in a way).

Body- 8/10 (Has a bit of a tummy, but boobs, pussy and ass are just amazing).

Massage- 9/10 (Really good, knows what she is doing).

B2B- 100/10 (Absolutely amazing!

Attitude- 100/10 (Again, Absolutely Amazing!

GFE- 9/10 (You guys already know why).

Place- 8/10 (Love the privacy and cleanliness, but the security procedure is kinda off putting).

WIR. Yes, would love to have another round with this girl, but just worried about the reference issue.

Damage - 6 K (Entrance) + 2 K (For the most amazing time).

Unfortunately I can't share the contact of this place, even though I really want to, as it would be of no use, since even I have to use reference to get in still. I'm sure some of the senior folks will have direct access to the place I'm talking about.

Goran47
11-12-14, 05:06
Hey guys,

This happened to me about a month ago in Mt. I visited this place, that is with a hotel that offers B2 B. This was my 4th visit to that place, but even then the screening was very heavy before I entered. The guy who gives appointments checks with the person introducing you every time, and its kinda irritating to be honest, but I understand the security measures. Any ways, on to the more important stuff.

This place specialises in Thai B2 B massages, and is really good in terms of cleanliness and privacy. So after jumping through all the security hoops to get in, I was offered a choice between 3 Thai girls. Since I went in the afternoon, there was no crowd at all, but only 3 of them were working at that time. So I chose a cute girl, who was shorter than the others, and she had a playful smile..An excellent report.

Goran

ParaBalla
11-12-14, 18:25
An excellent report.

GoranThank you.

MahaHoora
12-08-14, 07:48
Great report mate. As a fellow customer of PBH I've had good times on most occasions that I went there.

Was the girl you took *ANA?

Hey guys,

This place specialises in Thai B2 B massages, and is really good in terms of cleanliness and privacy. So after jumping through all the security hoops to get in, I was offered a choice between 3 Thai girls. Since I went in the afternoon, there was no crowd at all, but only 3 of them were working at that time. So I chose a cute girl, who was shorter than the others, and she had a playful smile.

She directed me to a room, which has a attached bathroom by the way, and asked me to shower. I was very eager to get started that I told her that I didn't want to shower, and I said I was lazy as a excuse. She then helped me get undressed and guided me to the shower, where she practically bathed me. After wiping up, she started the regular massage, which was very very good. One thing I have noticed is, the Thai girls actually know how to massage you, unlike our Sri Lankan darlings.

While the massage was going on we were talking and I asked her how much for FS. She wanted 3 k, but settled for 2 k, where I get 2 pops, but one with HS. I agreed and let he do the B2 B. She was freaking amazing, and she had me pop the first time within a few minutes. After that she took me to the shower again, and helped me shower. After finishing, she asked if I was ready for round two, and I was still recovering. So she told me to lie down and she gave me more B2B action. The way she did it was just absolutely amazing. It was like she knew what I wanted, before I knew it, and she was doing it. I didn't speak a word, other than moan in pleasure as she really did her thing. When she asked if I wanted to have sex, I wanted her to continue what she was doing, as it was way more fun to me, than sex could be. She did some stunning moves where we were almost having a few minutes of 69 action. The session lasted for about 1 HR 45 minutes, even though, I paid for only 1 HR. So I was really happy when I walked out.

Score.

Place- 8/10 (Love the privacy and cleanliness, but the security procedure is kinda off putting).

WIR. Yes, would love to have another round with this girl, but just worried about the reference issue.

Unfortunately I can't share the contact of this place, even though I really want to, as it would be of no use, since even I have to use reference to get in still. I'm sure some of the senior folks will have direct access to the place I'm talking about.

Digits
01-03-15, 20:43
I will be in Colombo in a few days for five days. It will be my first trip to Sri Lanka, so I am completely unfamiliar with the scene, except for what's posted on this site. The place below sounds very interesting, but given ParaBalla's comments, I wonder how / whether I could get in. Any feedback for this or similar places would be greatly appreciated.

Any other advice for a Colombo newbie would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Score.

MameGama
01-04-15, 18:54
Welcome Back AcneLanka. Most awaited reports are now coming our way.Please PM me the number.

Rowand25
01-17-15, 06:29
I'm back in Lanka after a while. I keep hearing about an escort service only available to guests in 5 star hotels. Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Jayantha
01-23-15, 13:36
Got the contact from my generous friend Donga, that he tried a model type beautiful girl through pimp for 12 k. But she is willing to come to 8 k through direct contacts. Then I directed one of my close friend kani, after his description about the girl and the services, I couldn't resist seen her ASAP.

She asked me to come to Homagama, then she was bit late, she asked me to go to hotel and book a room and wait inside. I waited around 10 minutes and she appeared with her brother. Brother took the money and disappeared, the girl is a stunner, very beautiful, perfect figure, slim, tall, but flesh on correct places, large firm boobs, lovely thighs and curvy ass, very fair girl with fuzzy hair, best feature is her lovely lips.

Although she is a smoker, she has lovely lips, but her voice is not smooth due to smoking. She is very friendly, great attitude, offered more than what I expected..Hi,

Would you like to exchange her contact info. I can pass you a contact infor of ex hotel worker who has good relationship with some lovely girls LKR 10000.

FFun1987
01-25-15, 07:46
Hi guys,

I really like to meet An*sh*. Surname is very famous (previous regime). Does anybody have contacts, cost, etc. Details? I'll PM if anybody has the details. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Lanka2014
01-26-15, 04:41
I am a regular in Bangalore / Chennai forums.

I am in Colombo currently and will return on 4th Feb.

Can someone give me some contacts for FS? I have PM service.

Thanks in advance.

Kama Tools
01-27-15, 05:33
I am a regular in Bangalore / Chennai forums.

I am in Colombo currently and will return on 4th Feb.

Can someone give me some contacts for FS? I have PM service.

Thanks in advance.Regular in Chennai and Bangalore Forums with just 8 posts!

Are you a Srilankan or Indian?

Lanka2014
01-28-15, 04:35
Regular in Chennai and Bangalore Forums with just 8 posts!

Are you a Srilankan or Indian?Srilankan living in India.

Seeduwa
02-06-15, 14:59

Will return: I tried her three times, feel now enough. But will like to see her with some flesh. I am sure she will be more beautiful when the ages goes on.Hi Acne Lanka,

Thanks for the info. Would you be kind enough to share her. I will be in Colombo for a week.

Your knowledge is appreciated. You can PM me.

Cheers

ChandiMahp
02-08-15, 18:05

Will return: I tried her three times, feel now enough. But will like to see her with some flesh. I am sure she will be more beautiful when the ages goes on.How can I contact her, can you help me.

ArisCasa
02-09-15, 04:49
I'm back in Lanka after a while. I keep hearing about an escort service only available to guests in 5 star hotels. Has anyone tried this? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance.Colombo is all about WGs coming to your room on short notice. That's how visitors to Lanka play without good knowledge of local joints. Doormen of many 4/5 star hotels will readily help you. You have choice of local girls and CIS. I always preferred local tho. There are some lovely non pros to be enjoyed. Economical too. Try the hotel of the famous american chain whose name is preceded by the location its in. It also has "apartments" in its name following the brand name. This place is easy! Just ask the doorman.

Sl Expat
03-17-15, 11:27
Good to see this forum with limited visibility out. I've been away from ISG for so long I didn't even realize this was added.

So, should I post all the good stuff in here only?

I'm making some good leads, should have some interesting reports and photos soon!

Regards to all seniors.

SL Expat

SentiFool
03-23-15, 09:53
Good to see this forum with limited visibility out. I've been away from ISG for so long I didn't even realize this was added.

So, should I post all the good stuff in here only?

I'm making some good leads, should have some interesting reports and photos soon!

Regards to all seniors.

SL ExpatHi,

I am new to this forum. Visiting Colombo first week April. Can anyone please suggest where can I get good call girls. Can even call them to my hotel.

Thanks in advance.

MarlonS
03-24-15, 10:53
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Visiting Colombo first week April. Can anyone please suggest where can I get good call girls. Can even call them to my hotel.

Thanks in advance.1. Call Jerom VIP escorts for call girls. He provides very high end locals and Eastern European girls. High end pricing. !! The contact can be found if you google jerom vip escorts. Send him an email and he will call back immediately or pm me and I wil share with you his phone number.

2. Colombo Escorts. Provider for local escorts to your room. Again Google Colombo escorts and you will find his contact details. Mid range pricing.

3. also go on kugli.com and look for independent escorts in Sri Lanka and there are few. Generally, their service has been below average. Happy mongering in Sri Lanka.

Enjoy

Sl Expat
03-25-15, 11:09
Greetings VIPs!

Being back in SL after a long time, and having most of my treasured contacts either unreachable or out of the trade, I was left with the only obvious option I knew for a late night encounter. This was mid last week. Talking of contacts, I have to thank AcneLanka, he generously shared some valuable contacts of his. Unfortunately, I couldn't meet any of them yet.

Called up the saved number I had for JH and there was no answer. And when I was overseas, I read online about the raid and thought maybe something wrong. To my surprise, they called me back. Apparently, they have caller I'd now. I hesitantly answered after a couple of rings, a female voice with a heavy Asian accent said Hello, sir. , without too much time on the phone I asked her whether I will be able to get an appointment at 9 pm but alas, fully booked. But she said she can give me number 6 or 12 (or was it 11, can't remember exactly) at 11 pm and I said I have come there previously but not come in a long time so don't know who is good. But to give me a good one, just threw in the name of a old fav or mine. Nana to see if she will remember. She said number 12 is good.

Drove in my rental car, parked in the usual basement. Those days I remember, there used to be a few tuk tuks and a bunch of 'dealer' looking guys hanging out there, but this time, it was totally dead. I parked in my usual spot, the security guard helped me but didn't cover the number plate as previously. I tipped him 100 bucks and walked to the lift. Walked into the spa entrance, the usual local manager type fellow and a lady was there, I didn't ask if prices has changed, just gave them 10 k and said I don't have change. 1 k came back as balance. I was going to sit, because I remember, the girl generally comes to reception and accompanies you to the room. But the guy asked me to go to #12 and wait for 5 minutes. Room was OK, I don't know if they did a bit of refurbishment during the time it was closed. Because I felt it was better. Maybe it was just the few beers I had before. I sat on a chair and waited while fiddling with my phone. I definitely waited more than 10 minutes and right when I was getting up to go out, there was a knock on the door and this girl walks in with an apologetic smile. She said in their usual way of solleee sollee sir and said time start now only. The lighting conditions in there don't leave much of an opportunity to analyze their looks but from what I saw, she wasn't slim or fat, just normal build. Pleasant looking. Her name was Yuki. She asked me to undress and carefully hung my jeans and what nots on a hanger and led me to the shower area. She filled a small plastic basin with hot water and soap and wanted to wash me with some scrubber / scrunchies looking thing. I said no way!. God only knows how much dirt must be in it, I said either you wash by hand or I will wash myself. She smiled and gave the usual wash from head to toe, I opted to dry myself. I recommend you guys doing the same thing, that sponge / scrunchies looking thing is extremely disgusting.

The room was cold by then, but the towels she gave were warm and dry. And smelt fresh. I lied down on stomach but she said no no, other way. So I changed into lying on back and she laid a fresh towel on me covering myself up. Started with a Thai massage, basically short strokes and squeezes here and there but no oil or lotion. I didn't mind because I'm not a fan of oil or lotion and I was not going to ask for B2B. It was at this point when I asked her name. It was actually a good relaxing massage. I needed it as I was playing cricket the whole day on previous Sunday with local friends. When washing she was bit mechanical, even when washing my dick. So far the massage is going professional and there is no indication of extras or of her interest in playing with Jr. I was telling myself, worst case scenario, I'll get a good relaxing massage and go home to sleep without losing more cash! Haha. She seemed a quiet type, after I asked her name, she didn't continue any chit chat but remained smiley and pleasant throughout. Asked if I want any water, I said no but thanks. After doing the feet, calves and moving up to thighs, when she lifted my leg to do a stretch, the towel slid off and Jr got exposed but I wasn't having a hard on. I felt a cold kiss on it, opened eyes to see she smiling, she asked, sleeping sir?. I smiled and said yes, but will wake up later. She went along a good massage, at times feeling and kissing Jr, was asked to turn around, she gave an awesome back massage and said she going to wash to give B2B, I said I don't want B2B. She looked surprised but then she said Thai massage? I said yes and a head massage if she can. She still undressed to her lingerie and sat on bed, laid my head on her crossed legs and gave a nice head massage. When she stripped I noticed a tattoo on her shoulder area and complemented it. Then she showed another one on her back, just above her butt. I said very sexy and gave a gentle spank across her butt.

After the head massage she looked at the clock at said we have 25 minutes, I said then lets have fun. Didn't discuss any numbers at this point she was running her fingers on me from neck downwards and started kissing from my ears to neck, chest, nipples, tummy, strategically avoided jr, skipped that area went to thighs and kissed feet. Then came the numbers game. She showed 8 fingers, I said for what, she said everything. I said I'm a poor kid and don't have that much. She was toying with me, but I was able to negotiate down to 5, anything lesser I felt she was getting annoyed. After all she gave me good service up to now, so I was okay to part with 5 k for 'everything'. When she said ok, I tried to get up from bed to get the money, she stopped me and said later. She took my word. Even better for the mood. I was hard by now. She took of her bra and panty, she had nice boobs, a bit saggy but still nice and firm. A bit of a tummy but nothing too much. Then she gave one of the best catbaths I have ever gotten. I was literally squirming with pleasure. She was going for a BBBJ and I stopped her, I asked her to get my condoms from jeans pocket and she looked curious when she took it out. I get that a lot, I use a brand of condoms that are not latex, they are polyurethane. No oiliness or bad smells. They are expensive but worth the money. If you want to know what brand and how to get, PM me. She opened it and rolled it in with her mouth. A skill that no local girl has ever done for me yet!. But she didn't start the CBJ, instead gave a series of long licks on balls and worked further down and down. Was I getting rimming! I was excited and boy! I was right. She rimmed me for a while, not long but felt amazing. CBJ started but I stopped her soon because I wouldn't have lasted long. Instead I asked her to lie down and gave a short massage, flipped her and gave kisses from neck downward, kissed and licked her nipples, gently bit (she seems to like it) and a minor cat bath to her on tummy and thighs. As a personal policy, I don't kiss on lips, DFK or go down on working girls. Fingered her on her clit area while sucking on her nipples and wanted to see how wet she was, she was soaking. Started on missionary, after about 5 minutes I was very close to cum. So pulled out, waited few moments, did doggy for few minutes and I was done. She didn't make any excessive moaning sounds or fake orgasms but seemed to enjoy the short session. I got off bed and she carefully rolled out the condom, I had cum a lot haha. I was still with a mild hard on, all covered in cum. Without any warning or hesitance she just went for it. She deep throat my cum covered dick and literally cleaned it with her tongue. I was telling myself, next time if I get her, I'm going to do CIM or a COF for sure. She wanted to wash me again but I said no, but she wouldn't listen. Dragged me to the shower area, sat me on that Damro plastic chair and washed me. She started washing herself, so I dried myself up. Changed, sat in bed until she is done.

I gave her the promised amount and she took it with the classic Thai obedience and gratefulness. She offered me a mint and a bottle of water which I took, thanking her. When I was about to go out, she hugged and said please come soon again and also asked if I can bring her condoms. I said those ones are expensive and I don't have many left. She said no, normal ones. Local ones. She wanted a box next time I come. I was like yeah sure. Maybe they collect from customers and sell to customers?. I didn't get the usual feedback ratings paper but I was damn happy that I got that room.

Walked out a happy, relaxed guy. There was a security guard near the lift, he smiled and said good morning sir, tipped him 100 bucks and got into the lift. While walking to the car, two guys were walking in after parking their car. Looked as if they were straight off from work!. Still in office clothes. Maybe it was two of you from here.

Total Cost- 14 k.

Spa- 9 k.

Girl- 5 K.

Girl.

GFE 7/10

Massage 8/10

Boobs 7/10

Pussy 8/10 (clean, tight).

WIR. Definitely.

Kapila2014
03-25-15, 12:48
Hello,

Had a chance to contact the girls from Massage Republic.

The first ad. Monica is legit. She is way too old though.

The picture on the second ad is not her real picture. The girl looks like a beast in real life.

SamFerna
03-26-15, 12:16
That was some report, thank you. I will PM you for the brand of condoms. Try animal skins, they are excellent but pricey.

Greetings VIPs!

Being back in SL after a long time, and having most of my treasured contacts either unreachable or out of the trade, I was left with the only obvious option I knew for a late night encounter. This was mid last week. Talking of contacts, I have to thank AcneLanka, he generously shared some valuable contacts of his. Unfortunately, I couldn't meet any of them yet.

Called up the saved number I had for JH and there was no answer. And when I was overseas, I read online about the raid and thought maybe something wrong. To my surprise, they called me back. Apparently, they have caller I'd now. I hesitantly answered after a couple of rings, a female voice with a heavy Asian accent said Hello, sir. , without too much time on the phone I asked her whether I will be able to get an appointment at 9 pm but alas, fully booked. But she said she can give me number 6 or 12 (or was it 11, can't remember exactly) at 11 pm and I said I have come there previously but not come in a long time so don't know who is good. But to give me a good one, just threw in the name of a old fav or mine. Nana to see if she will remember. She said number 12 is good.

Drove in my rental car, parked in the usual basement. Those days I remember, there used to be a few tuk tuks and a bunch of 'dealer' looking guys hanging out there, but this time, it was totally dead. I parked in my usual spot, the security guard helped me but didn't cover the number plate as previously. I tipped him 100 bucks and walked to the lift. Walked into the spa entrance, the usual local manager type fellow and a lady was there, I didn't ask if prices has changed, just gave them 10 k and said I don't have change. 1 k came back as balance. I was going to sit, because I remember, the girl generally comes to reception and accompanies you to the room. But the guy asked me to go to #12 and wait for 5 minutes. Room was OK, I don't know if they did a bit of refurbishment during the time it was closed....

Coconuti
03-26-15, 16:33
Be careful. 1 as I understand, Animal skin condoms are not effective against STD. They are used to avoid pregnancy.

That was some report, thank you. I will PM you for the brand of condoms. Try animal skins, they are excellent but pricey.

Coconuti
03-26-15, 16:36
Is it s typo? JH only have 9 rooms.

Greetings VIPs!

GFE 7/10

Massage 8/10

Boobs 7/10

Pussy 8/10 (clean, tight).

WIR. Definitely.

The Old Teaboy
03-26-15, 17:00
Be careful. 1 as I understand, Animal skin condoms are not effective against STD. They are used to avoid pregnancy.Timely warning, as I was just going to contact the local butcher. We could have a few more members "ridden with STD".

SamFerna
03-27-15, 03:14
Thank you Coconuti, it never hit me until now but seems obvious now, I stand corrected.

Be careful. 1 as I understand, Animal skin condoms are not effective against STD. They are used to avoid pregnancy.

Sl Expat
03-27-15, 08:15
Hey all,

About the room, I'm pretty sure it was room 12 or 11. I went there at 11, maybe that's why my brain confused about the number. But definitely it wasn't a single digit number. Maybe they renumbered the rooms?

The brand name of condoms I use is Protex. Its a french brand, but Sagami (a Japanese manufacturer makes it for them). Just eBay the word Protex and condom together and you will see many sellers. Mostly from Europe but the HK based sellers are also genuine. Always make sure you read the description before you buy. For the expire date. Don't buy unless the item has at least an year ahead to expire. You should also ask the seller to mark it as a healthcare item on the package. Up to now, I have received all the packages right up to my doorstep.

About Lambskin, I tried it once with a ex-GF because one of her friends gave a pack to her as a amusing gift. I didn't like the smell and the feel of it. Plus, Coconuti is right. It only prevents pregnancies, it doesn't protect you from STDs. I guess its for monogamous couples who want to have sex without going on the pill.

In other news, I'm meeting one of my favorite freelancers today!. Known her since she was 19, now she is 23! She sounded more naughtier and hornier than I remember. And her English has improved a lot too. Will report to you guys how the encounter went.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

SL-E

Kapila2014
03-31-15, 07:53
The girls name I am talking about below is mega. Whoever it is cunningly moved her profile a few places below.

Someone in this forum is trying to peddle this girl as a high class local escort. Please do not get fooled by him.

Kamakolla
03-31-15, 18:44
The girls name I am talking about below is mega. Whoever it is cunningly moved her profile a few places below.

Someone in this forum is trying to peddle this girl as a high class local escort. Please do not get fooled by him.Save your money now and thank me later.

She is a rip off. People have written about her.

Lucky234
04-14-15, 09:55
The girl name Bobo, is she good?

Briandemoore
05-02-15, 04:30
Hi guys, I'm looking for quality good locals (preferably models). Do you guys know any WG contacts or even a dealer. I don't mind paying reasonably if the service is good. I know Jerome do them but I had a really bad experience with one of his girls. If you guys can help me out just reply or PM me.

Kamakolla
05-02-15, 19:41
The girl name Bobo, is she good?Most of these online girls are good for nothing.

SamFerna
05-22-15, 10:35
Brian,

Every hooker is a model and Jerome is the ultimate pimp and rip of artiste, he claims to have only top class models and SriLankan stewardesses. There is a reputed senior who would help if you only request.

Hi guys, I'm looking for quality good locals (preferably models). Do you guys know any WG contacts or even a dealer. I don't mind paying reasonably if the service is good. I know Jerome do them but I had a really bad experience with one of his girls. If you guys can help me out just reply or PM me.

SamFerna
05-23-15, 05:47
Kapila,

Thank you for that information, Massage republic is a scam as is Mega, a mega rip off artiste, I hope the brethren take notice.

Someone in this forum is trying to peddle this girl as a high class local escort. Please do not get fooled by him.

PurpleExtreme
05-26-15, 07:37
Hi,

Does anyone here have the ability to arrange or know someone who can arrange a meeting with a very pretty and young Sri Lankan girl? Would really appreciate if someone could PM me.

The girls in the pictures posted from the person called Jerome for me are not pretty. I do not mind the price even if someone has the local connections to specially arrange. I have seen girls like these around. Pretty face, slim figure but nice shape. Example of what I am looking for are attached. There must be girls like these who would be open to contact with someone for example to maintain an expensive lifestyle.

Bootie26
06-30-15, 21:46
Greetings Gentlemen!

It has been almost a decade since I been to Sri Lanka (I got me a serious Casnio itch now). So decided to drop by for a few days with some friends. Was wondering what is the scene like in Casinos? I remember it used to have all PRC WGs (working girls) and a few Middle-Eastern workers (Lebanese, about three of them all belonging to the same pimp and charge crazy prices of $350/ h). Furthermore, what are the best night spots (regular clubs / bars) where you can find GGs (Genuine Girls), preferably with expats in them, since I know the odds of picking up girls from the bars for one night stands are slim to minimum in Sri Lanka. I remember meeting quite a few WGs from Iran, through a tuk tuk driver LOL. What are the recommended means of mongering, for both local and more importantly "foreign" goods?

Thanks.

ChrisMonger3
07-01-15, 03:00
Hi Bootie26,

I am not a visitor to casinos but from what I know, the scene is not much different. Three wheeler guys and doormen still seem to know the "flavor of the day" their numbers and prices. Of course they all get something out of it, so eager to please.

There are plenty of local and foreign girls / ladies at these establishments. Hotel taxi drivers will also help.

Chrismonger3

Greetings Gentlemen!

It has been almost a decade since I been to Sri Lanka (I got me a serious Casnio itch now). So decided to drop by for a few days with some friends. Was wondering what is the scene like in Casinos? I remember it used to have all PRC WGs (working girls) and a few Middle-Eastern workers (Lebanese, about three of them all belonging to the same pimp and charge crazy prices of $350/ h). Furthermore, what are the best night spots (regular clubs / bars) where you can find GGs (Genuine Girls), preferably with expats in them, since I know the odds of picking up girls from the bars for one night stands are slim to minimum in Sri Lanka. I remember meeting quite a few WGs from Iran, through a tuk tuk driver LOL. What are the recommended means of mongering, for both local and more importantly "foreign" goods?

Thanks.

DannyDJ
08-01-15, 13:36
I have been a big fan of ISG for the past couple of years and have been a silent spectator often wondering how the experience would be. Then one day I decided to move forward. Step 1 went to Lucky Spa in Col2. Was greeted by a big made woman who after taking the initial 1100 showed a few others like her.

Picked a slim girl called T*na and was directed to a dingy looking room. The beds were bad (so used the towel as the temp sheet) and the girl came in and started the process with Cream. Was very chatty and gave a very lousy massage.

After about 20 minutes she asked me to turn over and started playing with the junior. I was up like a cobra and without any negotiation she started a historical BBBJ and went on.

All the way. A lot of tongue slinging action. All avenues opened and I could not hold on. What was supposed to be an impromptu BJ became a CIM Job (I wasn't complaining).

Once the act was done I gave her a tip 2 k and left happily.

Looks- 5/10

Boobs- 6/10 Bit saggy and small.

Damage- 3100

WIR. Not sure (the girl was good but the place is scary).

Wallmart
08-10-15, 19:11
Hi,

Does anyone here have the ability to arrange or know someone who can arrange a meeting with a very pretty and young Sri Lankan girl? Would really appreciate if someone could PM me.

The girls in the pictures posted from the person called Jerome for me are not pretty. I do not mind the price even if someone has the local connections to specially arrange. I have seen girls like these around. Pretty face, slim figure but nice shape. Example of what I am looking for are attached. There must be girls like these who would be open to contact with someone for example to maintain an expensive lifestyle.Machang go to the image gallery and check images for the last year or two if you find a girl you like PM the poster.

Or read some posts for the past year and ask for contacts from the poster (better way as many good reviews have no pics).

Ask someone like Acne (forgive me if I misspelled your name) or another senior.

The from thread is not as active these days so tough luck. But you can't expect to hit a sixer without spending some time on the pitch. If you are in a hurry you might get bowled (thing I learned the hard way by calling a number off the web latter to find warnings of her on this form).

Ros73
08-18-15, 08:00
Colombo is all about WGs coming to your room on short notice. That's how visitors to Lanka play without good knowledge of local joints. Doormen of many 4/5 star hotels will readily help you. You have choice of local girls and CIS. I always preferred local tho. There are some lovely non pros to be enjoyed. Economical too. Try the hotel of the famous american chain whose name is preceded by the location its in. It also has "apartments" in its name following the brand name. This place is easy! Just ask the doorman.Hello,

I am new to this forum and have just subscribed and looking for some good contacts of SPs and MPs for my stay in Sri Lanka in next 10 to 15 days time. Please PM me the Contacts and also names of some hotels which can be friendly for all this.

The Old Teaboy
08-18-15, 17:42
Hello,

I am new to this forum and have just subscribed and looking for some good contacts of SPs and MPs for my stay in Sri Lanka in next 10 to 15 days time. Please PM me the Contacts and also names of some hotels which can be friendly for all this.Ros73, why have you not posted your experiences in your country of origin? This forum is for the exchange of information, not one-way traffic.

Ros73
08-19-15, 06:48
Ros73, why have you not posted your experiences in your country of origin? This forum is for the exchange of information, not one-way traffic.Hey Old Teaboy!

I am new (only 3 days) to this forum and hence there has not been very many posts that I have done. Since I am traveling to Sri Lanka next week hence wanted to use this forum urgently. Anyways have also done a post of my experience in Macau. IF that is of any help.

Thanks for keeping the ecosystem of this forum in actual spirit of some genuine usage. I completely appreciate your sense of responsibility as a senior member.

John Wagner
09-08-15, 13:35

Although she is a smoker, she has lovely lips, but her voice is not smooth due to smoking. She is very friendly, great attitude, offered more than what I expected.

Will return: Ohhh, yes, why not, she is a charming girl.Acne,

Would you mind PM me her contact details please?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Rcharindu
09-21-15, 16:48
Dear senior members,

Please PM me if you have any contacts for modeling girls.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

The Old Teaboy
09-22-15, 14:02
ShaneMister, it might be a good thing if you delete posts which have no relevance to the topic.

Kelum87
10-20-15, 19:26
I have been a big fan of ISG for the past couple of years and have been a silent spectator often wondering how the experience would be. Then one day I decided to move forward. Step 1 went to Lucky Spa in Col2. Was greeted by a big made woman who after taking the initial 1100 showed a few others like her.

Picked a slim girl called T*na and was directed to a dingy looking room. The beds were bad (so used the towel as the temp sheet) and the girl came in and started the process with Cream. Was very chatty and gave a very lousy massage.

After about 20 minutes she asked me to turn over and started playing with the junior. I was up like a cobra and without any negotiation she started a historical BBBJ and went on.

All the way. A lot of tongue slinging action. All avenues opened and I could not hold on. What was supposed to be an impromptu BJ became a CIM Job (I wasn't complaining).

Once the act was done I gave her a tip 2 k and left happily.

Looks- 5/10

Boobs- 6/10 Bit saggy and small.

Damage- 3100

WIR. Not sure (the girl was good but the place is scary).Machan,

When did you visit the place. I've been to the place and had the same girl. Just wanted to make sure whether she still works there.

John Wagner
11-03-15, 09:57

Will return: Ohhh, yes, why not, she is a charming girl.Acne,

Would you mind PM me her contact details please?

John Wagner
11-04-15, 10:35
Gentlemen,

I'm looking for good model or working type local or foreign girl to have some good time. I really appreciate if any of the gentlemen be able to give me some help, intro, contacts for such talent please? Freelancers are mostly preferred, if not, through agents too are fine.

Thanks in advance.

John

Engbhave
11-08-15, 15:12
Hi!

I am coming to colombo soon. I would be grateful to you if I can have contact numbers of well rated girl for fun. Anticipating your kind help.

Rockstar45
11-08-15, 18:49
Hi All,

A leading MNC in Colombo is looking for proper babes to entertain their clients in Colombo as well as visiting from Overseas.

They are not too fussy with the money they spend PROVIDED the girls are top notch!

IF anyone can help me on this and link me up with some gems in the island, it would be greatly appreciated.

And Nope, they've tried Je*s girls and just dropped him saying he's a big time con for charging insane rates and providing half baked cookies. Eeeks!

Cheers,

Rock

Engbhave
11-09-15, 17:06

Will return: Ohhh, yes, why not, she is a charming girl.PM Me he number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Engbhave
11-10-15, 02:56
PM Me he number.

Greetings,

JacksonI love to become member / subscriber of your forum. But before that I must need to evaluate the usefulness of post and benefits because of it. You can offer trial subscription to evaluate the same.

Rcharindu
11-19-15, 13:32

Will return: Ohhh, yes, why not, she is a charming girl.Would you mind to PM me her contacts.

Peacock2014
01-27-16, 04:20
Hi,

Last image girl in black bikini is a top actress in India, is he providing her?

Hi,

The girls in the pictures posted from the person called Jerome for me are not pretty. I do not mind the price even if someone has the local connections to specially arrange. I have seen girls like these around. Pretty face, slim figure but nice shape. Example of what I am looking for are attached. There must be girls like these who would be open to contact with someone for example to maintain an expensive lifestyle.

The Old Teaboy
01-27-16, 16:28
Hi,

Last image girl in black bikini is a top actress in India, is he providing her?Only in his dreams.

Exrpt67
02-06-16, 07:53
Hi,

Would you like to exchange her contact info. I can pass you a contact infor of ex hotel worker who has good relationship with some lovely girls LKR 10000.Hi Jayantha,

Can I get this ex hotel worker or any other contacts.

Regards.

Red Mosquito
02-17-16, 06:06
Hello friends,

Greetings from India. I am an old time monger in India visiting Colombo for a few days. Needed some help with two things:

1. GFE hotels which do not charge extra for a girl guest and where I can have a girl for a night- which among the following should I choose? Taj Samudra, Colombo Hilton, Cinnamon Grand.

2. Need contacts of independents who are hot and I could take them for the night, we are two men, would be requiring two women basically, for LT or ST. The girl needs to be good and since we are visiting Colombo for the first time, its not really about getting fun at cheap rates but more around girl having a great figure, be able to talk in English and generally be presentable in a 5 star hotel.

I have heard of russians being easily available there-- any contacts around those?

Thanks guys, thanks for all the help.

Cheers.

Red.

ChrisMonger3
02-18-16, 02:41
All 3 hotels you can take female companions. I have seen plenty of escorts hanging around in the lobbies in the 3 hotels you spoke off. Just speak to them, and take them up. You can also get help from doormen or bell boys. I have had many friends get help this way. All of them know the ins and outs of these girls. Also they may get a small cut. Hotel taxi drivers will know too. You also will find some advertised, or pick up what you fancy at clubs or casinos. But latter may be more oriental than Russian.

Good luck and have fun.

Chrismonger3

Hello friends,

Greetings from India. I am an old time monger in India visiting Colombo for a few days. Needed some help with two things:

1. GFE hotels which do not charge extra for a girl guest and where I can have a girl for a night- which among the following should I choose? Taj Samudra, Colombo Hilton, Cinnamon Grand.

2. Need contacts of independents who are hot and I could take them for the night, we are two men, would be requiring two women basically, for LT or ST. The girl needs to be good and since we are visiting Colombo for the first time, its not really about getting fun at cheap rates but more around girl having a great figure, be able to talk in English and generally be presentable in a 5 star hotel.

I have heard of russians being easily available there-- any contacts around those?

Thanks guys, thanks for all the help.

Cheers.

Red.

ChrisMonger3
03-01-16, 02:53
Visited a spa in Avissawella. It's couple of km from Avissawella rest house. Right opposite the thalduwa junction. Once I went upstairs, was greeted by a friendly lady and was made to meet the doctor who certainly was not a doctor. It was a large hall, like a studio, partitioned by boards and curtains. I got fairly small made girl. Her massage was surprisingly good and hard. She said she was a nurse at nawaloka hospital and just started this as the pay was not enough. She wore glasses and had a kinky look. She offered extras but wanted cash upfront as she didn't know me and also had gone through many customers who do not pay for service. She wanted rs 500 for HJ. I gave her a 1000 and told her that I need a good service with all access. She was delighted. She played around in the anus region for sometime and ran her fingers with oil through the butt cheeks and between legs. It's certainly a lovely feeling. Her finish and service was very good.

Chrismonger3

The Old Teaboy
03-01-16, 13:36
Visited a spa in Avissawella. It's couple of km from Avissawella rest house. Right opposite the thalduwa junction. Once I went upstairs, was greeted by a friendly lady and was made to meet the doctor who certainly was not a doctor. It was a large hall, like a studio, partitioned by boards and curtains. I got fairly small made girl. Her massage was surprisingly good and hard. She said she was a nurse at nawaloka hospital and just started this as the pay was not enough. She wore glasses and had a kinky look. She offered extras but wanted cash upfront as she didn't know me and also had gone through many customers who do not pay for service. She wanted rs 500 for HJ. I gave her a 1000 and told her that I need a good service with all access. She was delighted. She played around in the anus region for sometime and ran her fingers with oil through the butt cheeks and between legs. It's certainly a lovely feeling. Her finish and service was very good.

Chrismonger3Chris, it is interesting that a nurse has made the move to massage treatment. I heard that a nurse in a private hospital gets only 30,000 a month, which is ridiculously low, and no pension either. It is good that more educated women are moving to massage therapy.

RatedR
04-17-16, 08:49
Hey why'all,

This is my 1st post in the forum.

And I hope to become an active member who post regularly.

I have couple of experience but not in SL (Thailand and Singapore).

I am interested to start it here too.

So if you guys know good place to start information regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Hoping to get PM facility soon.

Hope you people will help a brother out.

(only VIP girls like models money ain't a issue).

P.S.: Don't want to bang another Thai girl at JH so Russian and Uzbek girl would be really good.

WitchMaster
04-26-16, 05:12
Hey why'all,

This is my 1st post in the forum.

And I hope to become an active member who post regularly.

I have couple of experience but not in SL (Thailand and Singapore).

I am interested to start it here too.

So if you guys know good place to start information regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Hoping to get PM facility soon.

Hope you people will help a brother out.

(only VIP girls like models money ain't a issue).

P.S.: Don't want to bang another Thai girl at JH so Russian and Uzbek girl would be really good.I think this is your 2nd post, technically speaking. If money isn't an issue, why not try MR?

RatedR
04-28-16, 04:00
I think this is your 2nd post, technically speaking. If money isn't an issue, why not try MR?Yeah I know but as I have said in my previous report I only have experience in Thai and Singapore.

There is no point posting that on a Sri Lankan thread right.

I know its not safe to discuss FS places on open forum.

Once I purchase pm facility I will drop you a msg.

Hope you would help me out.

Sajee1982
05-12-16, 17:09
Would you mind to PM me her contacts.I'm here in SL for short time, Can you guys please PM me this contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

MobisMan
05-18-16, 09:09
Hey AcneLanka,

Would you mind PM the contact number of this girl?

Although she is a smoker, she has lovely lips, but her voice is not smooth due to smoking. She is very friendly, great attitude, offered more than what I expected..

Neomal1290
05-31-16, 16:49
I had an encounter with Jerom's Girls named Sak*ni sometime back.

I got the email address from the net dropped an email and he got back. The verification process went for some time. He called, checked if I was posing etc.

Then went down to pricing, he had quite a selection. I opt for a local chick, apparently some TV actress which I had no clue. We met near Kollpity went to a hotel in the duplication road in front of keels.

The booked the room and stayed for the chick She was late like 30 min. It killed the mood. Once the girl arrive, the guy took the money 15 k for the girl and 5 k for the hotel room. He left.

Girl was short. Big butt. Fair skin. Full of make up. When making out I could smell her make up. We had a bath, she insisted I take a bath then she would.

She gave BBBJ, took the load in the mouth. She refused to come on top or do doggy. But fucked her anyways because I was a bit pissed since she refused most of the stuff.

Her pussy was clean, she was dressed neatly. Spoke soft. She is from Be'mulla area.

Overall her figure was good not so skinny. Service was alright, Attitude was crap.

Kelum87
06-01-16, 18:09
Well, lucky for you if you had one of his girls for a 15 K. Even someone claimed to be a TV actress. Anyway, I really doubt whether there are any well known actresses in the trade. Most of these so-called 'actresses' usually have appeared once or twice in some soap tele series. If anybody could guide me to a well-known actress, I would be eternally grateful.

Keeping that aside, I have actually reached Jerome some time back and got some selection of photos from him. My request was for 'popular models / actresses', but out of the selection I recognized only one. Rest might have been popular but I had no clue (Disclaimer: I'm not entirely up-to-date with Sri Lankan Teledramas and models). Anyway, the reason I tuned back was entirely financial.

Would you believe it? The starting cost was $400. And one particular actress was $650 - she was not even among the hot and 'news making' actresses in the country. There's no way I would spend 60,000-100,000/= for a one pop. So, just dropped the idea of having a model / actress.

Then to give it a one last try, asked whether if there's any other girls available. So got a second selection. Girls who claimed to work in Airlines, private firms. Etc. Still, there's no significant difference in prices. The quotes I got were around $250-300.

Probably you've got at this rate because you've been a customer earlier. Or may be I just started with the wrong foot. (In fact, I didn't had Jerome's contact first hand, so the contact was made through the one of his advertisements on MassageRepublic). Anyway, have to mention that whatever the price is, Jerom's girls seems to be clean and good looking.

I got the email address from the net dropped an email and he got back. The verification process went for some time. He called, checked if I was posing etc.

Then went down to pricing, he had quite a selection. I opt for a local chick, apparently some TV actress which I had no clue. We met near Kollpity went to a hotel in the duplication road in front of keels.

The booked the room and stayed for the chick She was late like 30 min. It killed the mood. Once the girl arrive, the guy took the money 15 k for the girl and 5 k for the hotel room. He left..

Kariyan
06-02-16, 07:33
Well, lucky for you if you had one of his girls for a 15 K. Even someone claimed to be a TV actress. Anyway, I really doubt whether there are any well known actresses in the trade. Most of these so-called 'actresses' usually have appeared once or twice in some soap tele series. If anybody could guide me to a well-known actress, I would be eternally grateful.

Keeping that aside, I have actually reached Jerome some time back and got some selection of photos from him. My request was for 'popular models / actresses', but out of the selection I recognized only one. Rest might have been popular but I had no clue (Disclaimer: I'm not entirely up-to-date with Sri Lankan Teledramas and models). Anyway, the reason I tuned back was entirely financial.

Would you believe it? The starting cost was $400. And one particular actress was $650 - she was not even among the hot and 'news making' actresses in the country. There's no way I would spend 60,000-100,000/= for a one pop. So, just dropped the idea of having a model / actress.

Then to give it a one last try, asked whether if there's any other girls available. So got a second selection. Girls who claimed to work in Airlines, private firms. Etc. Still, there's no significant difference in prices. The quotes I got were around $250-300.

Probably you've got at this rate because you've been a customer earlier. Or may be I just started with the wrong foot. (In fact, I didn't had Jerome's contact first hand, so the contact was made through the one of his advertisements on MassageRepublic). Anyway, have to mention that whatever the price is, Jerom's girls seems to be clean and good looking.By any chance she is Roz×× Plu××× ??

Kelum87
06-02-16, 17:02
By any chance she is Roz Plu ??Nope mate. Not her.

AlexxxNordmann
08-12-16, 11:27
Hi,

Does anyone have a contact for a good looking Sri Lankan girl? Preferably a one who wears saree?

Greetings,

Jackson

Satya12
08-24-16, 17:21
This is Satya from Hyderabad (India). Visiting Colombo this month thought to seek help from you as in Sri Lankan group you are the best monger.

Can you please share few independent MILF, aunts who can serve both in call / outcall with references.

Also any genuine SP who can get things done genuinely.

Happy to reciprocate with local Hyderabad and Mumbai indie contacts.

NaughtyX
11-30-16, 09:19

The booked the room and stayed for the chick She was late like 30 min. It killed the mood. Once the girl arrive, the guy took the money 15 k for the girl and 5 k for the hotel room. He left.

Girl was short. Big butt. Fair skin. Full of make up. When making out I could smell her make up. We had a bath, she insisted I take a bath then she would.

She gave BBBJ, took the load in the mouth. She refused to come on top or do doggy. But fucked her anyways because I was a bit pissed since she refused most of the stuff.

Her pussy was clean, she was dressed neatly. Spoke soft. She is from Be'mulla area.

Overall her figure was good not so skinny. Service was alright, Attitude was crap.I also contacted him through email and he shared some pictures of girls he had. Felt that not worthy fot 250 $ asked come down to 200 $ but refused. But I love one girl in those pics. Some calls for these girls are Models or Actresses but no one see them in the televisions as actresses. So why people should pay more than 150 $ for a girl who is not popular.

Ravi89
11-30-16, 19:50
I also contacted him through email and he shared some pictures of girls he had. Felt that not worthy fot 250 $ asked come down to 200 $ but refused. But I love one girl in those pics. Some calls for these girls are Models or Actresses but no one see them in the televisions as actresses. So why people should pay more than 150 $ for a girl who is not popular.Even paying $150 which is around 22,000 rupees also not worth for a girl. I will not pay more than Rs. 15,000 even for a model. All of us should stick to some bench-marking price as our forum gurus like Old Teaboy and Gonas are saying, otherwise pimps will rip us off.

Shield69
12-01-16, 14:26
Even paying $150 which is around 22,000 rupees also not worth for a girl. I will not pay more than Rs. 15,000 even for a model. All of us should stick to some bench-marking price as our forum gurus like Old Teaboy and Gonas are saying, otherwise pimps will rip us off.It's not just the amount but the attitude of most of them that will turn people off. I just read about one below where even after paying 15 k for the girl, she refuses to do anything that merits paying such an amount in the first place. Sadly in SL, most of the girls, pimps etc will rip you off no matter what. You might have to wade through a lot of undesirable encounters before you get anything meaningful.

Cool Guy
12-28-16, 02:06
Hi folks,

I am wondering if you could advice me on the price for gals.

I am somewhat out dated wit the scene ere in SL.

I found a contact that offers model type girls for 30 K-35 K. Would you think that's fair? I don't want to get ripped off, that why I decided to seek your advice.

Thanks a bunch.

The Old Teaboy
12-28-16, 06:03
Hi folks,

I am wondering if you could advice me on the price for gals.

I am somewhat out dated wit the scene ere in SL.

I found a contact that offers model type girls for 30 K-35 K. Would you think that's fair? I don't want to get ripped off, that why I decided to seek your advice.

Thanks a bunch.It depends on the girl. If it is a girl like the photo attached, she may be worth 35 grand for overnight stay. Please don't PM me for the contact, because I don't have it.

Cool Guy
12-28-16, 08:39
It depends on the girl. If it is a girl like the photo attached, she may be worth 35 grand for overnight stay. Please don't PM me for the contact, because I don't have it.Actually price quoted was for a 1-1.5 hours (not over night). So it looks like it's too high.

Thanks Teaboy.

Cool Guy
12-30-16, 03:42
Hi,

Could you let me know I could find Jerome's # and other similar contacts?

If those are not public and private messaging is required, I will renew my subscription.

Thanks.

Member #4751
05-11-17, 06:23
I'd like his number as well. I have a paid subscription so wouldn't mind a PM. I can share my contact if that helps.

Hi,

Could you let me know I could find Jerome's # and other similar contacts?

If those are not public and private messaging is required, I will renew my subscription.

Thanks.

SL Mmonger
06-07-17, 19:41
Recently one of my friend had contacted him on Facebook and got attached girls. Price given was in the range of 250 - 450 USD.

LilFrog
06-09-17, 07:10
Recently one of my friend had contacted him on Facebook and got attached girls. Price given was in the range of 250 - 450 USD.The girl with the green top is called *shal and her price range would be 100 to max 120 USD. Obviously Jerome keeping a big thump. Anyway can any of you MP the direct contacts of the previously attached girls. Want to try them.

Cheers,

LilFrog.

DhineshPerera
06-10-17, 09:01
I think this is your 2nd post, technically speaking. If money isn't an issue, why not try MR?Please do excuse the ignorance but could someone reply with a hint or two as to what MR is. I've thought of a few but nothing makes sense. Your assistance is greatly appreciated Gentry.

The Old Teaboy
06-11-17, 05:24
Please do excuse the ignorance but could someone reply with a hint or two as to what MR is. I've thought of a few but nothing makes sense. Your assistance is greatly appreciated Gentry.MR is Massage Republic. I don't recommend it unless you are a millionaire. Having said that, today I saw an ad by a local woman named Dhamini, who is "only" charging Rs. 10,000 for one hour, and that includes anal sex. She seems to be on the fat side. Her phone number is provided, and she wants you to contact her on WhatsApp.

Lawanya
06-11-17, 18:17
MR is Massage Republic. I don't recommend it unless you are a millionaire. Having said that, today I saw an ad by a local woman named Dhamini, who is "only" charging Rs. 10,000 for one hour, and that includes anal sex. She seems to be on the fat side. Her phone number is provided, and she wants you to contact her on WhatsApp.Good information by SL mongering guru OTB. 10 k is too much for the quality of her. You can get the same girl in 3 K-4 k range in local market if you have correct contacts.

Cheema
06-15-17, 11:05
I am visiting Colombo for few days, looking for some high end girls. Can anyone pm me contact of Jerome or any other who can provide a high end girl. Or just guide how to find his contact or where to find high end girls.

DanielBoy
06-16-17, 07:51
Hi,

I am a newcomer to this side and wanted to ask you all whether it would be possible to share some contacts of VIP girls with me.

Anima1981
06-24-17, 07:44
Dear mongers,

This is Anima from Pune, India forum. I am visiting Srilanka mid July for 3-4 days and plan to stay either Colombo or Negombo depends on fellow mongers advice.

If you have any genuine SP contacts, please share Pm with me and reciprocate, I will share Indian chicks if you visit India.

Budget is not major concern, but trust worth SP or correct contact who can do Outcall services.

Looking forward your awesome response.

Please do PM me, my inbox open.

Cheers,

Anima.

Virgin25
07-01-17, 09:41
Hi guys,

I'm staying in Colombo and am looking for cute Russian girls with friendly attitude and good service preferable outcall in a high end hotel.

I can give high end contacts and Indian girls in India in return.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Pro23
07-03-17, 18:43
Anyone tried Veena from MR? Profile says outcalls per hour from $200. Is that worth?

MarlonS
07-04-17, 05:03
Anyone tried Veena from MR? Profile says outcalls per hour from $200. Is that worth?Her service is very good she up for most things and some kinky things too. She is up to do things the girls wouldn't even dream about. Her face looks a little old when you see her in real life, but the body pictures on MR are accurate. Plus she is a pleasant lady. So you may decide if you want to try her or not, I think you have sufficient info have fun!

Gayaan
07-04-17, 11:03
Can some one send me Jerom's Number.

Lawanya
07-22-17, 20:26
Anyone tried Veena from MR? Profile says outcalls per hour from $200. Is that worth?Oh, it's pity that there are few members still willing to pay $200 to a average Sri Lankan FL. Are the members so much desperate to try Sri Lankan FLs.

WitchMaster
07-28-17, 20:30
Can some one send me Jerom's Number.Have his email. PM me for details.

Neo1452
09-06-17, 17:51
Dear bros,

Just came newly to Colombo and looking for locals, could you please share the herons contact through PM.

Thank you.

Kenath
09-07-17, 06:48
Hi guys,

New here, recently moved back to SL from the UK. Would appreciate if someone could share some good contacts, looking for either local or foreign girls. Preferably slim and someone who offers proper GFE.

Thanks,

Ken.

The Old Teaboy
11-21-17, 13:33
Her service is very good she up for most things and some kinky things too. She is up to do things the girls wouldn't even dream about. Her face looks a little old when you see her in real life, but the body pictures on MR are accurate. Plus she is a pleasant lady. So you may decide if you want to try her or not, I think you have sufficient info have fun!She appears to be still available on MR. This is a recent review: "Yesterday I had a amazing time with lady veena, genuine and very clean person .She has beautiful sexy body and wild one.Always wet and hot romantc .Her blowjob awesome.I really looking forward to meet her again."

TinkerBell96
01-11-18, 16:27
Her service is very good she up for most things and some kinky things too. She is up to do things the girls wouldn't even dream about. Her face looks a little old when you see her in real life, but the body pictures on MR are accurate. Plus she is a pleasant lady. So you may decide if you want to try her or not, I think you have sufficient info have fun!What is MR?

SL Mmonger
01-12-18, 06:30
What is MR?Massage republic.

Enigma77
01-12-18, 09:07
Hey brothers,

I will be heading to Sri Lanka for business trip. I don't really like walking on the street for action. Rather I would prefer to call to arrange for girl for massage and fun. The last 2 trips over at Sri Lanka resulted in 0 finds. Would appreciate if you could share some contact with me to make up the last unfruitful trip.

Bastard
01-15-18, 09:13
Her service is very good she up for most things and some kinky things too. She is up to do things the girls wouldn't even dream about. Her face looks a little old when you see her in real life, but the body pictures on MR are accurate. Plus she is a pleasant lady. So you may decide if you want to try her or not, I think you have sufficient info have fun!For my taste she don't look good at all and the body looks average and definitely not worth for $200 but she have so many good reviews and everyone seems to be so crazy about her. Is she that special in bed?

RaviKapoor1
08-31-18, 08:47
Hi,

Would request you all to please help as we are 4 friends cmg to Colombo. Mid September.

Please give us contact for Russians / escort services and also local girls for full day and rates and other info. Will reciprocate and help you when you come to India.

Thanks a ton.

Regards,

Ravi.

King Coconut
01-09-20, 05:37
Hi guys,

I am looking for a pimp who can provide me models or actresses. PM me if there is anyone with contacts.

Michael93
10-09-20, 19:17
Hi guys,

I am looking for a pimp who can provide me models or actresses. PM me if there is anyone with contacts.I also need to contact models or actresses, please send info you guys have.

VeeAva
10-10-20, 14:44
Same here. Been looking out on the forum for over an year now with no luck.

I also need to contact models or actresses, please send info you guys have.

CoffeeKing
10-13-20, 04:09
Same here. Been looking out on the forum for over an year now with no luck.I have tried many so called models, but can't recommend any of them. They have attitude issues, and are very mechanical in their service. Better to go with up and coming indie girls who will work better since they will actually value the money you spend on them.

If anyone has tried any actress or model worth mentioning, then by all means please do let us know. Haha.

Cheers.

Nathen
11-21-23, 00:45
Hi anyone has any VIp contacts delaer or actresses to share Thanks.

Slseeker
01-05-24, 15:18
Hi anyone has any VIp contacts delaer or actresses to share Thanks.Have you tried this?

https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=340419

Not sure whether it is genuine.

Slseeker
01-05-24, 15:21
Hi anyone has any VIp contacts delaer or actresses to share Thanks.https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=340419

JundaFun
01-09-24, 04:45
This Looks A Scam.

https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=340419