PDA

View Full Version : Mangalore

Thunder Bolt
09-16-14, 15:44
Hi all,

I understand that there is not much FR's in the Forum for other cities. It's hard to believe that a place that's produced bombshells like Shilpa Shetty, Aishwarya Rai, etc. Etc. Etc. Has not reported much activity. Assuming that people haven't spoken due to the lack of a forum, I'm opening a new thread for this beautiful coastal city.

Looking forward for people to post their FR's here!

SnoozyBoozy
09-17-14, 13:23
Hi all. I understand that there is not much FR's in the Forum for other cities. It's hard to believe that a place that's produced bombshells like Shilpa Shetty, Aishwarya Rai, etc. Etc. Etc. Has not reported much activity. Assuming that people haven't spoken due to the lack of a forum, I'm opening a new thread for this beautiful coastal city.

Looking forward for people to post their FR's here!Hi Thunder,

I doubt any action happens in Mangalore, or maybe if it does, it would cost almost 3 times of what it costs in Mumbai, and for sure you can expect bad quality at high prices. Most people go to Bangalore or Mumbai to get some piece of action.

Forget mongering, even regular girls are not very friendly and its not easy to get into their circle unless you belong to the same university or so. I belong to Mangalore, but have lived my life abroad for many years, and trust me when I'm there, I do nothing, as its the most boring place if you do not have a good click of friends.

I remember many years ago, I had been to Mangalore with my friend from Dubai, we both wanted to explore on some action, so we went around asking few people, and found out that in Manipal (about 60 kms away from Mangalore), there is this lodge which offers women, so we decided to venture and check it out, we spoke at the reception of the lodge and told them that we wanted 2 girls, after an hour's wait, they brought in 4 girls to choose from, and trust me, they looked like rag pickers, with dirty clothes, smelly undone hair, and the SP was charging us 2500, we got pissed off and walked out and also forced the SP to give us our advance payment (lodge fee) back.

Never going to try mongering in Mangalore ever again, would just go there to give some love to my lab, and play around with him.

Thunder Bolt
09-30-14, 12:16
Hi Mongers. I just heard from a few that some college going stuff is available abundantly in Mangalore / Manipal. But any leads?

DiyaKapoor982
10-31-14, 16:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

King11
12-25-14, 19:51
Jan 2014 I was in Mangalore for 3 nights. Stayed in a hotel. Wanted some action. I had done my homework but all in vain.

Met one SP over internet who called me to a hotel in Hampankatta where he wanted my ID and cash upfront for booking room. Showed me 2 pics both girls were basically villagers who were clad in jeans. I refused.

Second SP from internet was even better. He wanted me to deposit cash in his bank ac and then he would enroll me in some membership where I could get any girl of any type example house wife college students etc from his list. It smelt fishy so I refused.

Third time lucky. This SP was from Bangalore. Contacted him in the morning but the girl was busy. This guy comtacted me of his own accord in the afternoon and guided me to a bunglow somewhere very remote in Bejai I had to walk a lot. Inside there were 2 girls both were bloody villagers clad in jeans. I was shown to the room with the other by one. No choice. Did my job. She was quite supporting. Good GFE. Petite but good rack. Did mishy doggie and putting her against the wall rammed my frustration into her ****. She took it all. Gave her a 500 tip. Cost 3500.00 incl room. Which I felt was ok in a dry city. Overall 6/10.

Manipal: I have heard a lot about Manipal. But I feel its a farce. Maybe feww do indie for exfra cash. But getting contacts will be difficult.

ZeaPal
02-09-15, 10:52
Hi seniors in Mangalore,

Here for 2 days. Seniors please help me out (PM me) with some reliable contacts.

JessyBlr
03-05-16, 01:59
Guys,

What is the scene in Mangalore? I know of an old den near railway station. Its a hit or a miss. The place is filthy. Any other leads please?

Ssdel
06-28-16, 02:34
Bro,

You mentioned this old den near station kindly give a few pointers what to expect and where nearby the station?

Guys,

What is the scene in Mangalore? I know of an old den near railway station. Its a hit or a miss. The place is filthy. Any other leads please?

SimpleGuy85
02-01-17, 09:52
Hi,

I am traveling to Mangalore next week and have already got myself a girl waiting there. I need to find GFE hotels who wouldn't create ruckus over ID etc. Please help.

JessyBlr
02-09-17, 14:44
After lot of search & research got a number from a guy in Manipal. He says he has students and working women. Send 4 pics over last one week and quite decent. He quoted 5 k for an hour but I said nothing for than 2 per ST. I have a feeling he will come down to 3 k. I have returned from Manipal so haven't been able to try.

ShyLock49
09-13-17, 11:57
Hi,

I am traveling to Mangalore next week and have already got myself a girl waiting there. I need to find GFE hotels who wouldn't create ruckus over ID etc. Please help.Hey,

I have been following this website for a couple of months. But as I stay in Mangalore, I am unable to find any links / sources / contacts in the website for this area. For this reason, I did not sign up until now. Now that I see an active recent post. I was wondering if you could be so kind and please share any info about the contact you have in Mangalore considering you are a senior member? I have not tried any of the providers here in Mangalore, so this is a newbie post. I would be grateful and will definitely try to get some contacts here and share. Thanks.

Regards,

Shylock49.

WideCool
09-13-17, 16:52
Hi,

I am traveling to Mangalore next week and have already got myself a girl waiting there. I need to find GFE hotels who wouldn't create ruckus over ID etc. Please help.Go to the most famous very old any of the three hotels in Mangalore.

ShyLock49
09-15-17, 13:16
Hey,

Long report. Bear with me.

I have been following this website but I am a fairly new member in terms of actual posts. Well, with not much information / sources from ISG regarding Mangalore, I decided to give Locanto a try. I was very skeptical of the response I would get, but felt I needed to do something for my dry run recently. Got a lot of numbers and then decided to contact a few SPs via WA. I got a response from a SP asking about my location and we got to discussing the details. As this was my first time trying in Mangalore, I proceeded cautiously and asked a lot of questions. He sent me pics of the birds available and I picked my choice. He asked me about my choice of accommodation, but as I had my own place, I didn't want to take any risks with his offer for a lodge. He quoted 3 k for 1 hour outcall. I am pretty sure I could have negotiated and lowered the price a bit as I could sense from his demeanor after actually meeting him. But this was my attempt at finding a good SP, so I agreed to meet on condition that I can refuse if the bird is not as per pic.

He guided me to the location. I drove to the location and parked my car and went about on foot. After calling him again on WA, I found him in front of one of Mangalore's old hotels. I was pretty straightforward and told him that if this is some kind of scam / trap, let me know beforehand I will pay you some money and be off. But he assured me that it is not and I have to point out that speaking in the local language certainly helps things along as he was more willing to discuss / disclose more details about the mangalore scene. Honestly speaking, SP had a very good attitude but unfortunately, the girl I picked was unavailable as I had reached the place late and it seems she got booked by someone else as he thought I would not show up. Then he said another girl of the pics he sent is available, if not he said he will make the other girl available the next day. I was already in the zone and did not want to back out now. He told me a location walkable from where I met him where I was supposed to pick up the girl. As I had my car parked, I said I will come by in my car. As the location was a bit discreet, he said he will accompany me there. A 2 min drive with SP which included a very informative chat about the Mangalore scene and I was surprised with the availability in Mangalore as I thought it was a dry place. Girl came in 5 minutes, SP left and we drive to my place after I finished the paperwork with SP.

Coming to the bird, she looked exactly as the photo shared by SP. She was talkative, so it eased the nervousness. After reaching my place, started the deed. This bird has massive knockers. It was glorious. She was chubby around the waistline. Face was decent and nice ass. Considering looks and features, ideal description would be a mid twenties aunty. After some initial play with them knockers, I was offered CBJ, FS in a couple of positions, HJ. The actual deed was a bit mechanical for me as there was not too much response for her but johnny was happy enough. She was surprised that I was not able to finish in a few minutes as she told me that most people do. This was a turnoff for me as I like the whole build up to the deed. But having tasted more expensive options abroad, my expectations might have been too high for 3 k. All in all, it was a positive experience considering my dry run.

Ratings:

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 7/10.

Deed: 5/10 (I might be too critical here).

Overall: 5/10.

WIR: SP- Yes. Bird- No.

After the deed, dropped her off. She was asking me for tips. I had 300 bucks in my wallet. Paid her and she did nt complain. So total damages at 3300.

Regards,

ShyLock49.

P.S.: The talkative bird told me that the lodge where they are at is actually pretty good on the inside although it looks shady from the outside. She said that it was as good as my flat apparently which meant I should reconsider my interiors She even went on to suggest that for short duration, the lodge is a much better and safer option.

Also, the friendly SP told me that he gets different girls on some timely basis and he can arrange good ones. With the local language comradery, he even went on to suggest which of the birds are good and which are not. He also disclosed some other places where I can get birds on the cheap but apparently they lack quality. Will soon try his place and see how the lodge is. Also will be waiting for a SP approved bird. Until then, Adieu fellow mongers.

Vig Ked
09-16-17, 13:01
Hey,

I have been following this website but I am a fairly new member in terms of actual posts. Well, with not much information / sources from ISG regarding Mangalore, I decided to give Locanto a try. I was very skeptical of the response I would get, but felt I needed to do something for my dry run recently. Got a lot of numbers and then decided to contact a few SPs via WA. I got a response from a SP asking about my location and we got to discussing the details. As this was my first time trying in Mangalore, I proceeded cautiously and asked a lot of questions. He sent me pics of the birds available and I picked my choice. He asked me about my choice of accommodation, but as I had my own place, I didn't want to take any risks with his offer for a lodge. He quoted 3 k for 1 hour outcall. I am pretty sure I could have negotiated and lowered the price a bit as I could sense from his demeanor after actually meeting him. But this was my attempt at finding a good SP, so I agreed to meet on condition that I can refuse if the bird is not as per pic.

He guided me to the location. I drove to the location and parked my car and went about on foot. After calling him again on WA, I found him in front of one of Mangalore's old hotels. I was pretty straightforward and told him that if this is some kind of scam / trap, let me know beforehand I will pay you some money and be off. But he assured me that it is not and I have to point out that speaking in the local language certainly helps things along as he was more willing to discuss / disclose more details about the mangalore scene. Honestly speaking, SP had a very good attitude but unfortunately, the girl I picked was unavailable as I had reached the place late and it seems she got booked by someone else as he thought I would not show up. Then he said another girl of the pics he sent is available, if not he said he will make the other girl available the next day. I was already in the zone and did not want to back out now. He told me a location walkable from where I met him where I was supposed to pick up the girl. As I had my car parked, I said I will come by in my car. As the location was a bit discreet, he said he will accompany me there..Hey brother,

Can you please help me with the digits for this SP in Mangalore? I live in Manipal and having a really bad dry run. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Vig.

ShyLock49
09-22-17, 08:03
Hey brother,

Can you please help me with the digits for this SP in Mangalore? I live in Manipal and having a really bad dry run. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Vig.Hey,

I don { have PM here. How to text you?

NiceGuyForAll
10-16-17, 12:17
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to this place. IN fact I just signed in and bought a subscription. Can any of you share some leads in Mangalore or Bangalore (I go there often on work)? Help received will be reciprocated as and when I get a collection of my own.

IndyGuy36
10-16-17, 16:05
Seniors,

In Mangalore for 1 day please help me with some good bird contacts. PM me please.

LuvGuru88
10-22-17, 05:34
Have been searching SPs on locanto but never got the courage to call with the fear of being duped. Could you share the ending digits so that I can narrow down on locanto. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

Hey,

He guided me to the location. I drove to the location and parked my car and went about on foot. After calling him again on WA, I found him in front of one of Mangalore's old hotels. I was pretty straightforward and told him that if this is some kind of scam / trap, let me know beforehand I will pay you some money and be off. But he assured me that it is not and I have to point out that speaking in the local language certainly helps things along as he was more willing to discuss / disclose more details about the mangalore scene. Honestly speaking, SP had a very good attitude but unfortunately, the girl I picked was unavailable as I had reached the place late and it seems she got booked by someone else as he thought I would not show up..

SafeOmk
12-17-17, 02:02
Had tried my luck on LOC long back.

Fake contacts then on LOC.

Had lost hope about picking anything in Mangalore.

But to my surprise, I recently got contacted by a profile on AH (site).

Went ahead and met her.

She charged 4. 5/ HR, but was horny and total value for money.

Downside was she had a little hair everywhere.

But her attitude was great.

We fucked for long. Chatted in between and finally she left.

Calls herself Sonia.

Small boobs, short hair short in height but big on making you smile.

ShyLock49
12-23-17, 08:21
Have been searching SPs on locanto but never got the courage to call with the fear of being duped. Could you share the ending digits so that I can narrow down on locanto. Thanks in advance. Cheers.Hey man,

SP digits ending with 123. Had contacted him recently. He has switched base of operations. I tried anyway as I had tried his birds before. This new place bird was disappointing. I will update FR when I am free. Safe mongering.

Cheers,

Shylock49.

ShyLock49
12-23-17, 08:22
Had tried my luck on LOC long back.

Fake contacts then on LOC.

Had lost hope about picking anything in Mangalore.

But to my surprise, I recently got contacted by a profile on AH (site).

Went ahead and met her.

She charged 4. 5/ HR, but was horny and total value for money.

Downside was she had a little hair everywhere.

But her attitude was great.

We fucked for long. Chatted in between and finally she left.

Calls herself Sonia.

Small boobs, short hair short in height but big on making you smile.You got contacts off LOC? Can you share the same, I have LOC contact.

Cheers,

Shylock49.

ShyLock49
12-26-17, 11:28
Hello fellow mongers,

This is in continuation about the one and only SP that I know and tried. After the first encounter at my place, I wanted to try his deed arrangements. SP used to WA images about potential birds but apparently now he has stopped and birds can only be viewed at Site in person. This is a tad tedious, I will update later. Coming to the FR, took 2 more test drives at the site.

1. NI bird. Looked nice in the WA Pics. Tried it at SPs place. The place is a lodge in the heart of the city. So if you are from the city, better avoid during daylight as someone you know is always near that part of the city, at least in my case. Anyway, called up SP, set up the time at around 19:30 Hrs and was directed to the site. I was surprised at the location to be honest, very easily accessible and there's absolutely no hint about the activities. Went up near the reception where the SP was waiting and he asked me to enter the guest register book at the lodge and some ID proof. I refused saying I did not get any ID, so he manipulated something and told me that next time I should get ID as the lodge people says its mandatory. Paper was exchanged. I was led to a room and told to wait till the bird arrived. Now here's the thing, another guy comes in to give me 2 packets of protection and asks me 200 bucks for the same. He says its standard rate and what not. As this was mu first time in that place, I was a bit nervous and I obliged. Bird came in about 5 minutes and she looked almost the same as the pics. But I sensed a bad attitude initially. To the deed, she started off with the dead fish pose, and said no FK, No sucking, just 1 position! I tried to be a bit charming, chatting / flirting with her and after starting the deed. She became interested and then it was awesome! Still no FK, but allowed other access and a couple of positions. End of the day, I was satisfied.

Looks- 8/10.

Honkers- 7/10.

Trunk- 7/10.

Overall- 8/10.

Damages: 3 K to SP + 0.2 For the Room guy + 0.5 Tip to the Bird = 3.7 k.

WIR: This Bird? If available, Maybe.

2. Kannada Bird. SP had sent WA pics and I was interested in this particular bird. Same routine, same location. This time around skipped the guest registry thing for 100 bucks. Then the usual 200 at the room. The bird arrived after a few minutes. When I first looked at her, I thought I got the wrong bird. But on closer inspection, I realized that the WA pic had a lot of makeup and look wise she was not as good as her pic. Anyway, straight to the deed. Bird was chatty and had a friendly personality. Chatted for a few minutes and I started to get real handsy. This bird knew her stuff compared to the last one. Was really good at her job is all I can say. FK, CBJ was on offer. She herself was offering different positions to try. All in all, this was probably the my best deed yet in Mangalore in terms of satisfaction.

Looks: 4/10.

Honkers: 6/10.

Trunk: 7/10.

Overall: 9/10.

Damages: Same as above 3.7 k including tip + 0.1 for the guest registry pass: 3.8 k.

I have another FR about SP change of Site. I will update soon.

Until then, safe mongering.

Cheers,

ShyLock49.

Striker1990
01-17-18, 17:48
Hi guys,

Will be visiting Mangalore any action there or is it a bust place.

BatMass
01-30-18, 13:00
Hello fellow mongers,

This is in continuation about the one and only SP that I know and tried. After the first encounter at my place, I wanted to try his deed arrangements. SP used to WA images about potential birds but apparently now he has stopped and birds can only be viewed at Site in person. This is a tad tedious, I will update later. Coming to the FR, took 2 more test drives at the site.

1. NI bird. Looked nice in the WA Pics. Tried it at SPs place. The place is a lodge in the heart of the city. So if you are from the city, better avoid during daylight as someone you know is always near that part of the city, at least in my case. Anyway, called up SP, set up the time at around 19:30 Hrs and was directed to the site. I was surprised at the location to be honest, very easily accessible and there's absolutely no hint about the activities. Went up near the reception where the SP was waiting and he asked me to enter the guest register book at the lodge and some ID proof. I refused saying I did not get any ID, so he manipulated something and told me that next time I should get ID as the lodge people says its mandatory. Paper was exchanged. I was led to a room and told to wait till the bird arrived. Now here's the thing, another guy comes in to give me 2 packets of protection and asks me 200 bucks for the same. He says its standard rate and what not. As this was mu first time in that place, I was a bit nervous and I obliged. Bird came in about 5 minutes and she looked almost the same as the pics.Hi mate,

Please share digits of NI bird so that I could give you a ref to SP in Mangalore.

Thanks.

ShyLock49
02-02-18, 10:37
Hi mate,

Please share digits of NI bird so that I could give you a ref to SP in Mangalore.

Thanks.Hey man,

The SP has changed base. I had checked the new place and it has a brothel feel to it and doesn't feel safe. The birds can be seen only after you go the place. SP used to send WA pics before. Now has stopped for some reason. I haven't been since I went to the new place. There were options but the NE bird I was with kept telling me that the deed has to be done fast and what not. Not the best of experiences. Will only visit if there s nothing else on offer.

Regards,

Shylock49.

TopRahul83
02-03-18, 10:12
Are you talking about SP Ashok with 123 last digits? Can you suggest me any good options in MALE. I'm visiting next week. Spa or SP anything will do. PM is active.

Hey man,

The SP has changed base. I had checked the new place and it has a brothel feel to it and doesn't feel safe. The birds can be seen only after you go the place. SP used to send WA pics before. Now has stopped for some reason. I haven't been since I went to the new place. There were options but the NE bird I was with kept telling me that the deed has to be done fast and what not. Not the best of experiences. Will only visit if there s nothing else on offer.

Regards,

Shylock49.

ShyLock49
02-05-18, 07:09
Are you talking about SP Ashok with 123 last digits? Can you suggest me any good options in MALE. I'm visiting next week. Spa or SP anything will do. PM is active.Hey,

I am not sure about the name. But digits ending 123. I got contact from LOC, in that he has specified Ramu. This SP was good but after change of base, I have visited only once and it was not a very good experience. I felt the place was unsafe and not very discreet. There were a couple of guys standing outside the door in the hallway and giving you the stares.

I don't have my PM active bro. Other than the above, I just know another contact but I have not tried his services yet. He sends the pics. Asking rate lower than the one above. Digits ending 702.

Regards,

Shylock49.

TopRahul83
02-05-18, 19:26
Hey,

I am not sure about the name. But digits ending 123. I got contact from LOC, in that he has specified Ramu. This SP was good but after change of base, I have visited only once and it was not a very good experience. I felt the place was unsafe and not very discreet. There were a couple of guys standing outside the door in the hallway and giving you the stares.

I don't have my PM active bro. Other than the above, I just know another contact but I have not tried his services yet. He sends the pics. Asking rate lower than the one above. Digits ending 702.

Regards,

Shylock49.This 702 contact you talking about. Is it also from Locanto?

ShyLock49
02-06-18, 04:23
This 702 contact you talking about. Is it also from Locanto?Hey,

Yup. Both from LOC. The 702 guy keeps sending pics. I have not responded to any of them. I have a inde contact that I got recently after getting lucky online. Kind of expensive. But in MLR, its definitely worth it. So I am not really contacting any SPs.

Regards,

Shylock49.

TopRahul83
02-07-18, 11:31
Hey,

Yup. Both from LOC. The 702 guy keeps sending pics. I have not responded to any of them. I have a inde contact that I got recently after getting lucky online. Kind of expensive. But in MLR, its definitely worth it. So I am not really contacting any SPs.

Regards,

Shylock49.Seems like you don't have PM facility. Would have been great to get that inde contact from you.

Anyways cheers,

Rahul.

ShyLock49
02-14-18, 11:03
Seems like you don't have PM facility. Would have been great to get that inde contact from you.

Anyways cheers,

Rahul.Hey,

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy.

I have tried getting PM but I had some issue with my card and paypal was not working for some reason. Anyway, the indie doesn't share contact directly and I can't share directly either because I am a regular with her. But you don't need it from me. You can get it directly. Make a profile in A H if you know what I am referring. From then on, search in MLR and go for the one with reviews. You can find mine as well with same username.

Initial approach is very important as she is picky. Hope you get the hint. Expensive but considering the service, I don't mind paying and the quality is there.

Stay safe!

Regards,

Shylock49.

TopRahul83
02-16-18, 08:45
Can someone please give a hint what A H site is?

Hey,

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy.

I have tried getting PM but I had some issue with my card and paypal was not working for some reason. Anyway, the indie doesn't share contact directly and I can't share directly either because I am a regular with her. But you don't need it from me. You can get it directly. Make a profile in A H if you know what I am referring. From then on, search in MLR and go for the one with reviews. You can find mine as well with same username.

Initial approach is very important as she is picky. Hope you get the hint. Expensive but considering the service, I don't mind paying and the quality is there.

Stay safe!

Regards,

Shylock49.

ShyLock49
02-17-18, 04:29
Can someone please give a hint what A H site is?Hey again,

Oh. Not many people are aware of it here huh? It the synonym for a fully grown man and a place where everything happens / centre of activity. I feel like you can figure it out from this what AH means.

Haha. It feels like I am setting you up on a quest.

All the best.

Regards,

Shylock49.

BrundleFly78
02-17-18, 17:28
AH stands for AdultHub. Try googling it.

Can someone please give a hint what A H site is?

Pam007
03-09-18, 13:05
Hi.

I am visiting Manipal for work this weekend. Any SP or independent or MP details will be helpful please. Thanks in advance.

MyDream8
04-01-18, 05:37
I was there in Managlore for 4 days in second week of March. Tried lot of no. S from locanto but no use.

Only one guy responded with bad choice hence did not proceed. I am sure there must be some action but one needs good network.

I am frequent visitor to Mangalore. For AH site you need to subscribe otherwise you can only see photos of that lady and you can not connect with her.

ShyLock49
04-02-18, 10:02
I was there in Managlore for 4 days in second week of March. Tried lot of no. S from locanto but no use.

Only one guy responded with bad choice hence did not proceed. I am sure there must be some action but one needs good network.

I am frequent visitor to Mangalore. For AH site you need to subscribe otherwise you can only see photos of that lady and you can not connect with her.Hey,

There is one SP whose ending digits I mentioned previously has some good ones at times. Every week the birds keep changing. I had met recently about a month ago, he was telling me that the LE presence has intensified and due to that there are not a lot of places that he can provide for the deed. As I have known him for a while, he had provided me with one service apartment for the deed but the quality of the place was bad. So unless there's some better arrangements, I would not visit.

As far as the AH indie goes, that bird is totally worth it. Slightly expensive but considering MLR, I am not complaining. I think it is possible to send an in-mail without subscription. But note that, she is not typical indie, she is very cultured and speaks excellent English. So initial approach should be good.

Regards,

Shylock49.

Miko007
04-20-18, 12:42
Hi guys,

I am planning to visit Mangalore for a few days. Please share me south Indian or Kannada aunties numbers in Mangalore please.

Thanks.

WellWisher9
04-27-18, 10:02
Any contacts of Housewives in Mangalore will be helpful.

BobLou
04-27-18, 19:05
Dear bro,

Do some homework.

Their ain't any list of housewives anywhere in the world.

There is a ITC hotel in Mangalore.

Near that hotel, there is a middle level hotel which will serve your purpose and you have to go there and ask discreetly for SW. You will get laid. That's all I can disclose. If you want more information pm me. Basically its a lodge and restaurant.

Hope this helps you.

Any contacts of Housewives in Mangalore will be helpful.

Joel Gardner
05-21-18, 14:27
It was a pleasure reading about your adventure with sonia1985 in Mangalore. Is it possible to give her number so that I can contact her. From her profile it looks like she is taking a long break. Thanks.

WideCool
05-30-18, 11:26

I am frequent visitor to Mangalore. For AH site you need to subscribe otherwise you can only see photos of that lady and you can not connect with her.I have a contact from locanto keeps giving me pics on whatsapp.

Joel Gardner
06-14-18, 07:04
Hey,

Hi shylock could you pass on the indie contact in Mangalore. From the perusal of your report sounds interesting . you may send me a message to my inbox. Thanks

There is one SP whose ending digits I mentioned previously has some good ones at times. Every week the birds keep changing. I had met recently about a month ago, he was telling me that the LE presence has intensified and due to that there are not a lot of places that he can provide for the deed. As I have known him for a while, he had provided me with one service apartment for the deed but the quality of the place was bad. So unless there's some better arrangements, I would not visit..Hi Shylock,

Could you pass on the indie contact in Mangalore. From the perusal of your report sounds interesting. You may send me a message to my inbox.

Thanks.

JessyBlr
06-26-18, 13:44
There is extensive LE in Mangalore. Stay safe.

Cloud3540
07-29-18, 17:43
Hey,

Let's meet. I am visiting Mangalore. We can exchange contacts and discuss things in general over a cup of coffee. I have contacted the indie on AH but not received a reply yet. Waiting for an oasis in this desert called Mangalore.

Cheers.

WellWisher9
08-03-18, 19:53
Hey,

Let's meet. I am visiting Mangalore. We can exchange contacts and discuss things in general over a cup of coffee. I have contacted the indie on AH but not received a reply yet. Waiting for an oasis in this desert called Mangalore.

Cheers.I was in Mangalore for a week until 31st of July could catch any fish. The place needs to be explored. Need company to explore.

JessyBlr
08-04-18, 05:24
I was in Mangalore for a week until 31st of July could catch any fish. The place needs to be explored. Need company to explore.Mangalore is very unsafe. I suggest stay away. Manipal, to some extent ok but very highly priced.

ShyLock49
08-16-18, 07:53
Hey,

Cheers.Hey!

Sorry for this late reply. I have been inactive in this forum.

The AH Indie has quit the site. She said she will ping me when she becomes available again via text. It does nt look like she will be back on AH.

The other SP contact I had was AWOL for more than a month. He pinged recently but the quality is poor. Most of the Hindi ones are Dead fish. The Kannada ones are good but would only go if the bird is really eye catchy. Also, the LE presence has intensified in a big way, so better to avoid all the cheap lodges / hotels. I read that one of them got raided as well. The SP will provide service apartments to known people but a couple of them was very run down. I would not recommend unless really desperate.

In any case, lets me see if anything good comes up. Have you had any exp in MLR? I have heard that Manipal has a good scene, but I have nt been there at all.

Regards,

Shylock49.

WellWisher9
08-18-18, 11:29
Hey!

Sorry for this late reply. I have been inactive in this forum.

The AH Indie has quit the site. She said she will ping me when she becomes available again via text. It does nt look like she will be back on AH.

The other SP contact I had was AWOL for more than a month. He pinged recently but the quality is poor. Most of the Hindi ones are Dead fish. The Kannada ones are good but would only go if the bird is really eye catchy. Also, the LE presence has intensified in a big way, so better to avoid all the cheap lodges / hotels. I read that one of them got raided as well. The SP will provide service apartments to known people but a couple of them was very run down. I would not recommend unless really desperate.

In any case, lets me see if anything good comes up. Have you had any exp in MLR? I have heard that Manipal has a good scene, but I have nt been there at all.

Regards,

Shylock49.I have got a contact thru happen app, if any of the Bros want to contact this bird please inbox me, I'm unable to use the service as I'm overseas now.

ShyLock49
08-20-18, 08:08
I have got a contact thru happen app, if any of the Bros want to contact this bird please inbox me, I'm unable to use the service as I'm overseas now.Hello Wellwisher9,

Have you tried the bird? Any feedback.

Regards,

Shylock49.

WellWisher9
08-21-18, 22:26
Hello Wellwisher9,

Regards,

Shylock49.No Shylock,

As mentioned I'm overseas and so could not use her service, however I have her contact, inbox me if you wish to have her contact.

ConfuzeDick
09-18-18, 15:32
Hi folks,

Anyone know any girl friendly Hotels that is available near Jyothi or Hampankatta? Any recommendation PM me.

Jadugar
09-24-18, 09:25
Hi folks,

Anyone know any girl friendly Hotels that is available near Jyothi or Hampankatta? Any recommendation PM me.Great bro.

Salute you.

By the way. Balmatta oyo hotel is there. Seems to be as per your requirement.

WideCool
09-25-18, 16:04
Great bro.

Salute you.

By the way. Balmatta oyo hotel is there. Seems to be as per your requirement.Any of the three and five stars hotel OK.

WideCool
09-25-18, 16:06
Any of the three star hotels are OK. They don't ask too many questions.

Jadugar
09-26-18, 15:18
Any of the three and five stars hotel OK.Please PM me.

Phantom2850
01-21-19, 08:47
Any contact of SP or Indie, please share. Inbox is empty. Thanks.

Member #4622
01-21-19, 19:52
Any contact of SP or Indie, please share. Inbox is empty. Thanks.I was in kasarakod of Kerala for sometime. I was searching for a escorts there through loc. I called some MP and they told that many of their services moved to Mangalore. He seems trustworthy. I think loc. Will be a good option. If you want also try in kasarakod loc.

Phantom2850
02-25-19, 09:56
I was in kasarakod of Kerala for sometime. I was searching for a escorts there through loc. I called some MP and they told that many of their services moved to Mangalore. He seems trustworthy. I think loc. Will be a good option. If you want also try in kasarakod loc.Thanks.

Any numbers in Mangalore if you have. Please PM me.

Looking to try outdoor in car.

ShyLock49
04-11-19, 11:29
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Constant9
04-16-19, 19:26
Hello guys,

Any MP scene in Mangalore with extras.

You can PM me. I can help you with some Bangalore MP lead-in return.

FatGuy17
04-17-19, 07:54
I'm new here.

I'm looking for contacts in our beautiful city.

Willing the exchange ones I have. (From loc).

P. S: how to private message? Also what are some of the abbreviations used here like SP.

Thanks all.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

BlueSick87
11-03-19, 06:41
Hi bro,

Could you please share this contact with me. I am in Mangalore and looking for some action.

Hi Shylock,

Could you pass on the indie contact in Mangalore. From the perusal of your report sounds interesting. You may send me a message to my inbox.

Thanks.

Member #4671
11-04-19, 05:39
Thanks.

Any numbers in Mangalore if you have. Please PM me.

Looking to try outdoor in car.Hi brother,

Got any luck in Mangalore.

Member #4671
11-13-19, 17:26
I think Mangalore is very dry nowadays.

Many SP has quit nowadays. I. don't know about MP.

Have to search for that.

Nishant123
01-04-20, 09:57
Bro, can you send me any contact?

Hello Wellwisher9,

Regards,

Shylock49.

Snpnr
01-05-20, 03:10
Happy New year,

Please share any contacts from Mangalore area.

HeDrive
01-14-20, 04:48
Anyone has any leads near Udupi or Manipal area? How is the mongering scene here?

Mahgup
02-29-20, 15:44
Anyone has any leads near Udupi or Manipal area? How is the mongering scene here?It's very dry and hopeless place for mongering. The people here are very conservative and even female to male massage is very rare here. You will find it difficult to find anything. If you are from north then more difficult to get anything, language being the problem. So kindly plan to bring a girl from nearby Pune or Goa if you know anyone, or even Mangalore.

Nishant123
03-28-20, 20:05
I left Mangalore few months back with no intention to return.

I'll give you new mongers some places which I regularly visited.

1-a lodge near state Bank near lady gowshen named 'ocean' in Hindi. SP named Mustafa. Nice guy.

Provides nurses, and village girls an NE girls. Just 1 or 2 girls at a time. You can find his card on Google images.

2-a big lodge on highway just opposite to a big private hospital.

Go to the backside near parking. There are 3-4 girls on 6th floor.

Girls keep on changing.

Few massage parlors but not sure if they are still working.

I don't know the exact location but one house just outside naval headquarters on outskirts of Mangalore around 5-6 km from city.

Guy there had 3 girls which I think he was using for his housework too.

Search and Enjoy but with caution.

Radar99
06-13-20, 02:27
I left Mangalore few months back with no intention to return.

I'll give you new mongers some places which I regularly visited.

1-a lodge near state Bank near lady gowshen named 'ocean' in Hindi. SP named Mustafa. Nice guy.

Provides nurses, and village girls an NE girls. Just 1 or 2 girls at a time. You can find his card on Google images.

2-a big lodge on highway just opposite to a big private hospital.

Go to the backside near parking. There are 3-4 girls on 6th floor.

Girls keep on changing.

Few massage parlors but not sure if they are still working.

I don't know the exact location but one house just outside naval headquarters on outskirts of Mangalore around 5-6 km from city.

Guy there had 3 girls which I think he was using for his housework too.

Search and Enjoy but with caution.Hello Nishant, can you explain more about lady gowshen, and how to find SP Mustafa. How to find his contact. And about the private hospital are you talking about KMC?

Tarantula
06-19-20, 10:16
I was in kasarakod of Kerala for sometime. I was searching for a escorts there through loc. I called some MP and they told that many of their services moved to Mangalore. He seems trustworthy. I think loc. Will be a good option. If you want also try in kasarakod loc.Did you try anything near Mangalore? Can you give more hints about the Mangalore ad of Locanto?

MM333
08-21-20, 10:24
Radar 99.

If you keep deleting posts of others without assigning reasons or answers hw you expect help.

M3.

Hello Nishant, can you explain more about lady gowshen, and how to find SP Mustafa. How to find his contact. And about the private hospital are you talking about KMC?

MisterAnderson
11-21-20, 17:18
Dear friends,

Is there any spa action going on in Udupi-Mangalore region?

I am new to this place. Went through locanto Ads, has anyone tried this SP with digits ending in 797 and is the SP genuine?

Any replies will be helpful.

Thanks.

ConfuzeDick
12-23-20, 09:27
Most of the MPs are closed, there are no reliable SPs, most of the folks in locanto are cons, earlier MP action was nice but nowadays due to LE action everyone has closed down!

Total dry place! Don't waste your time searching in Mangalore.

Dear friends,

Is there any spa action going on in Udupi-Mangalore region?

I am new to this place. Went through locanto Ads, has anyone tried this SP with digits ending in 797 and is the SP genuine?

Any replies will be helpful.

Thanks.

SexySumit
01-13-21, 12:56
Friends,

Need your help for good babe, SP in Mangalore. Visiting this weekend for 3 days. Please PM me.

MisterAnderson
03-20-21, 07:28
This happened two months back.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mangaluru/prostitution-racket-lodge-staffer-held-in-karnataka/articleshow/80127525.cms

This week there were raids in durga international lodge / hotel, udupi. Which means udupi-mangalore is not so dry after all. But no one in the forum to share pointers:

Mahsih
03-30-21, 18:51
I have got a contact thru happen app, if any of the Bros want to contact this bird please inbox me, I'm unable to use the service as I'm overseas now.Can you share the contact please.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Roshan Rocks
04-11-21, 15:14
Hi,

I am in Mangalore looking for some action. Any contacts PM me.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Roshan Rocks
04-12-21, 12:50
Any MP SP, independents in Mangalore?

Alengeo90
07-08-22, 08:05
Is nazuk spa in surathkal offering extras? I have a feeling, wanted to check here before venturing out?

Sexing321
10-10-22, 06:43
Can someone share contacts of Indies in Mangalore and Manipal?

PuntKumar1234
12-16-22, 13:48
Please help,

I am new to this site.

Traveling to Mangalore, please inbox me any contacts and information about WG or SP.

Thanks.

Kumar.

Aadi317
03-23-23, 15:22
Hello everyone,

How's the latest scene in Mangalore? Any recent updates? Any advice from seniors here where and how to get some action around this little desert? Please help.

ShyLock49
11-01-23, 12:41
Hello,

Just posting this to check if anyone is active here. I have been active in this forum in the past but there was not much going on here.

Regards,

Shylock49.

Priyanshu
12-04-23, 13:11
Hello,

Just posting this to check if anyone is active here. I have been active in this forum in the past but there was not much going on here.

Regards,

Shylock49.Got hold of once connect who guided me to a beauty saloon doubling as massage parlor. As it was first time paid 3 k to the middle man and 2 k to girl for b2 b massage. Next time will go directly to parlor and negotiate. They had some decent choice of local girls.

This place is on balmatta road.