PDA

View Full Version : Visakhapatnam

Pages : 1 [2] 3

SitaGunjan
05-18-20, 19:42
Yesterday two spa's raided near s'puram for breaking lockdown rules. One lady and two management men caught. Lucky that no customers during raid. Be careful before visiting spa's brothers.

IndianDom
05-20-20, 04:59
Could you please name the spa?

Yesterday two spa's raided near s'puram for breaking lockdown rules. One lady and two management men caught. Lucky that no customers during raid. Be careful before visiting spa's brothers.

HappyDragon
06-21-20, 10:46
After lot of struggle just got one reliable contact which I was able to try before leaving visakhapatnam.

Lady operates from GWK area. Has both girls and middle aged housewife's with her.

Doesn't use whatsapp so only direct approach and see the birds available with her.

Damages 700 to 1 k (depending on the girl & your bargaining skills).

I know how hard it is to get a contact in Vizag. If anyone wants contact can PM me.Hey,

Any leads in vizag??

Rajarao
06-29-20, 12:59
Recently one inde was killed by another pimp / inde and the case is under investigation. Police already rounded up some indes. Please be cautious before calling any inde from the city.

SitaGunjan
06-29-20, 13:17
Recently one inde was killed by another pimp / inde and the case is under investigation. Police already rounded up some indes. Please be cautious before calling any inde from the city.Was about to get into action after long time. Thanks for the info brother. Will be cautious.

Sar999
07-10-20, 13:49
Bro,

I've got these two birds from SP. Can you share your experience of the two birds?

Thank you.Tried the chick in grey T through senior lady the who stays near RJY cloth shop near diamond area. She is good not the best. Good BJ and would be a good experience for people who Iove petites with round tight boobs. I had her for 5 k for 2 shots and place. Place is Ms DS house. Not a tidy place. I don't recommend her for those who want the best from vizag.

SuperDu
07-12-20, 16:18
Any more hints on how to reach the chick in grey T or the senior lady?

Tried the chick in grey T through senior lady the who stays near RJY cloth shop near diamond area. She is good not the best. Good BJ and would be a good experience for people who Iove petites with round tight boobs. I had her for 5 k for 2 shots and place. Place is Ms DS house. Not a tidy place. I don't recommend her for those who want the best from vizag.

Jatayu
07-13-20, 16:39
Dear Brethren,

I have planned a visit to the heavenly city of Vizag next month. Can you kind gentle folks help me understand the afro scene there?

Also with the current scenario in mind how do I procure genuine contacts? Can locanto be trusted?

Thanks in advance.

IndianDom
07-14-20, 04:01
I see lotsa Afros in Vizag. Would love to know if there are any Afro contacts as well.

Dear Brethren,

I have planned a visit to the heavenly city of Vizag next month. Can you kind gentle folks help me understand the afro scene there?

Also with the current scenario in mind how do I procure genuine contacts? Can locanto be trusted?

Thanks in advance.

Sar999
07-19-20, 07:44
Any more hints on how to reach the chick in grey T or the senior lady?Senior lady is popular in that area. Her house is in the lane beside RJY cloth showroom. The first one in the street. Her name starts with the and it has v and why in the middle. She has many other chicks you can choose and price should be negotiated toughly or else you end up paying too much.

Sar999
07-19-20, 07:54
Dear Brethren,

Thanks in advance.Locanto or skkoka in Vizag could be fruitful only if luck hits you. However you can use them to contact good SPs who don't demand money in advance. Through them you can reach the lady from whom you 'may' get access to their circle of chicks. This is the only way apart from tinder and SA.

Never came across Afro contact in Vizag but lot of NE and Thai chicks are available. Maybe an informed SP can help.

SuperDu
07-21-20, 20:34
Thanks for trying to help Sar999 bro. I went to the RJY location on the side street first house but still unsuccessful. My PM is active. May be some one can give more detail.

Senior lady is popular in that area. Her house is in the lane beside RJY cloth showroom. The first one in the street. Her name starts with the and it has v and why in the middle. She has many other chicks you can choose and price should be negotiated toughly or else you end up paying too much.

SitaGunjan
07-27-20, 19:23
Dear Brethren,

Thanks in advance.Locanto is filled with fraudsters and hard to get genuine. Still you can give a try but make sure you only pay when you meet the girl. Never pay anyone any kind of advance or before hand.

RockyRambo19
08-21-20, 07:42
Hi everyone!

It's disappointing to see a very dry thread for Vizag. Let's all become little more active and share the experiences in Vizag. Every now and then, I have to look into Hyderabad for finding good VFM girls. Although I'm new to this forum, I have quite some experience in multiple places in India. I'm new to Vizag but had few experiences here with two Russians and some Hindi birds through an SP. I couldn't find any good FR in this thread.

Let's all contribute and share the contacts brothers! I know a lot is happening outside in Vizag through a friend but most of the guys are not interested in sharing the contacts. They seem to maintain the exclusivity so that the prices are not sky rocketing. But without proper references or contacts, many guys like me who doesn't have time to acquire genuine contacts will be losing in this otherwise wonderful city.

I have the contact of an SP who provides Indian and Russian girls but the birds keep changing. And I have another contact shared by Sita Gunjan bro but haven't visited her yet.

I haven't visited to any Spa or Indie in Vizag.

Kindly share if you have any contacts. Be it Indie, MP, Spa or SP. You can PM me if you want the contacts I have with me.

Let's all make this Vizag thread more exciting brothers. It's my sincere request.

Cheers!

IndianDom
08-22-20, 13:50
Hi bro,

Welcome to Vizag! Could you please share Russian SP in Vizag? How much does he charge and how is the service?

I have one SP contact who brings bong and north girls and charges 6-8 k / shot.

Thanks.

Hi everyone!

It's disappointing to see a very dry thread for Vizag. Let's all become little more active and share the experiences in Vizag. Every now and then, I have to look into Hyderabad for finding good VFM girls. Although I'm new to this forum, I have quite some experience in multiple places in India. I'm new to Vizag but had few experiences here with two Russians and some Hindi birds through an SP. I couldn't find any good FR in this thread.

Let's all contribute and share the contacts brothers! I know a lot is happening outside in Vizag through a friend but most of the guys are not interested in sharing the contacts. They seem to maintain the exclusivity so that the prices are not sky rocketing. But without proper references or contacts, many guys like me who doesn't have time to acquire genuine contacts will be losing in this otherwise wonderful city.

I have the contact of an SP who provides Indian and Russian girls but the birds keep changing. And I have another contact shared by Sita Gunjan bro but haven't visited her yet.

I haven't visited to any Spa or Indie in Vizag.

Kindly share if you have any contacts. Be it Indie, MP, Spa or SP. You can PM me if you want the contacts I have with me.

Let's all make this Vizag thread more exciting brothers. It's my sincere request.

Cheers!

RockyRambo19
08-23-20, 15:01
The SP who provides Russians charges 6 k for single shot. It's negotiable. I ended up paying 4 k for her. Please don't pay more thinking that Russians are expensive. And coming to Indian babes, he quotes 4 k which is negotiable for 3 k.

Please don't overpay brothers even if its Russians, otherwise the prices may shoot up. Particularly the desperate brothers here, please don't overpay!

Coming to the service, the Russian birds keeps on changing for every 2 weeks I guess. The bird I met was short. But very good curves. She's okay for both anal and straight. But refused to give BBBJ. She insisted for covered blowjob and I can't complain of it. The overall service was okay. She's not too enthusiastic but I had to do my deed and she co operated well. Nothing to complain but nothing to praise too. She was too shy. But the skin and the curves can make you hard in an instant. That's for sure.

I haven't tried Indian birds yet from that SP.

Hi bro,

Welcome to Vizag! Could you please share Russian SP in Vizag? How much does he charge and how is the service?

Thanks.

RockyRambo19
08-23-20, 15:02
Please check your PM.

Hi bro,

Thanks.

EagerGuy
09-10-20, 06:17
Hi,

I have shifted near Vizag recently and am having no luck in mongering scene. Tried locanto and I think you guys can guess the outcome. Got a couple of indies contacts from AH, they are not good looks wise. And one of them is quite expensive. Quoting 15 k for 2 shots and also the looks are very average. Tried spas too but I prefer outcall and unhurried session. So here I am requesting for help from fellow brothers regarding good contacts and recommendations. Also how is the Russian scene here. Any direct contacts or SP numbers of Russian appreciated. Please help me out.

Happy mongering.

MarkStraus
09-17-20, 21:15
Decided to go for safer option. Went in and asked for full body massage charged 2 k. Girl was hot After 5 minutes of massage Bargained for DFK for 4 k guys don't over pay. Then she washed my johnny and we went to bedroom where I sat on bed and she was standing. I started kissing her and pressing her boobs simultaneously. Removed her one-piece and then unhooked the bra also. Sucked her boobs for some time and then pulled her to the bed. Started kissing her whole body from foot to all the way up.

MarkStraus
09-17-20, 21:16
The SP who provides Russians charges 6 k for single shot. It's negotiable. I ended up paying 4 k for her. Please don't pay more thinking that Russians are expensive. And coming to Indian babes, he quotes 4 k which is negotiable for 3 k.

Please don't overpay brothers even if its Russians, otherwise the prices may shoot up. Particularly the desperate brothers here, please don't overpay!

Coming to the service, the Russian birds keeps on changing for every 2 weeks I guess. The bird I met was short. But very good curves. She's okay for both anal and straight. But refused to give BBBJ. She insisted for covered blowjob and I can't complain of it. The overall service was okay. She's not too enthusiastic but I had to do my deed and she co operated well. Nothing to complain but nothing to praise too. She was too shy. But the skin and the curves can make you hard in an instant. That's for sure.

I haven't tried Indian birds yet from that SP.Bro, please send contact very thirsty for some action.

MarkStraus
09-17-20, 21:35
Bro,

Can you please PM share the details.

So I'm in vizag for business purpose. Yesterday got some contact through a brother here. Went to that place but not much luck there as actual lady not there.

So returned and did my own research.

Finally saw some positive posts about extras and met the Car SUZZ in attached pics in a Thai place. Will tell which one to those who offer me something in return too.

She is well spoken and welcomed me inside. Said to be 26 probably in 30's. Started with massage little bit touchin my parts in between. That signaled me.

I'm literally starving of sex. I said enough massage and put her down, disrobed her, she not wearing any inside and kept my ding dong into her. She is giggling and it turned me on even more.

I banged her hard for sometime then made her BBBJ, she is amazing literally the way she looks up with my dong in her mouth...
===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

BurnInMoilite
10-02-20, 15:43
Hello guys!

I have had the opportunity to try few MPs and Indies recently. There is particularly this married woman whose contact I got from my saloon guy. He said she's up for 2000 per hour. She's even available to check on a video call. I didn't get to try her. Don't expect a high class chick. She's just a normal lower. Income house wife. Let me know if anyone needs the contact.

SitaGunjan
10-04-20, 22:54
Decided to go for safer option. Went in and asked for full body massage charged 2 k. Girl was hot After 5 minutes of massage Bargained for DFK for 4 k guys don't over pay. Then she washed my johnny and we went to bedroom where I sat on bed and she was standing. I started kissing her and pressing her boobs simultaneously. Removed her one-piece and then unhooked the bra also. Sucked her boobs for some time and then pulled her to the bed. Started kissing her whole body from foot to all the way up.4 k for DFK? Even for FS 4 K is damn high.

SitaGunjan
10-04-20, 22:54
Did any brother meet these girls Ragini (digits ending with 477) & swathi (digits ending with 099) in vizag? I want ref for these contacts. Forgot which brother shared this contact with me.

TongueTornedo
10-16-20, 21:14
4 k for DFK? Even for FS 4 K is damn high.The prices were damn high when I was there 2 years back. The locals couldn't keep jhonny in control and it was the first thai spa in the city and less awareness in fellow mongers. Prices were jacked up too high and still they getting paid so they won't budge easily so hard bargain and jhonny in control, don't have the deed for beyond reasonable price that might get some damage done recover.

IndianDom
10-29-20, 03:36
Bro, please clear your inbox!

Hello guys!

I have had the opportunity to try few MPs and Indies recently. There is particularly this married woman whose contact I got from my saloon guy. He said she's up for 2000 per hour. She's even available to check on a video call. I didn't get to try her. Don't expect a high class chick. She's just a normal lower. Income house wife. Let me know if anyone needs the contact.

RockyRambo19
11-06-20, 06:40
I've had a chance to meet Sameera when I was in Gajuwaka some days ago. Thanks for SitaGunjan bro for sharing the contact of her.

She had a bird too. But Sameera was much better than the bird. So went with her.

She increased her prices as I came to know. I asked for BBBJ buy she refused. Finally had to pay more for BBBJ.

Apart from that, she's very good at sucking the cock. Continuously sucked for 15 minutes. Then had a fuck in WOT position. Finally ended up in her hand while she was giving hand job. Her pussy was okay. Nothing special there. Would recommend trying Sameera only for Blowjob although she demanded more for it.

I negotiated for 900 as mentioned by SitaGunjan bro but had to pay extra 300 for BBBJ as she refused to do it.

That's all for now.

There's a small relief for my Johnny in spite of Vizag being a dry city. Nothing happening much here. At least I'm not getting the contacts!!

CouchCab
12-06-20, 07:25
Guys,

Can you share any good contacts in Vizag?

I know it's a dry city but just trying.

DesiHornny
01-01-21, 11:44
Guys,

I know it's a dry city but just trying.Hey guys,

I have been mongering in Vizag for 3 years now. I have good contacts with SPs who have girls on rotation. Damages 3-5 k depending on the girl.

I need help getting a subscription. I have a coinbase account. However, I cannot seem to buy any bitcoins. Need some guidance.

SitaGunjan
01-01-21, 17:13
Hey guys,

I have been mongering in Vizag for 3 years now. I have good contacts with SPs who have girls on rotation. Damages 3-5 k depending on the girl.

I need help getting a subscription. I have a coinbase account. However, I cannot seem to buy any bitcoins. Need some guidance.Try paxful its easy to open an account and just pay using gpay, paytm or imps and get bitcoins into your account and forward it to the forum.

DesiHornny
01-01-21, 21:29
Try paxful its easy to open an account and just pay using gpay, paytm or imps and get bitcoins into your account and forward it to the forum.Paid and sent the transaction ID. How long till sub gets activated?

DesiHornny
01-01-21, 21:32
Guys,

I know it's a dry city but just trying.I Can however, how to I share. Waiting for my sub to get active.

CouchCab
01-02-21, 06:48
Sent you a private message.

Please check and revert?

I Can however, how to I share. Waiting for my sub to get active.

Tontohonto
01-03-21, 00:46
Can anyone forward me any contacts in Visakhapatnam. Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

SitaGunjan
01-03-21, 01:32
I've had a chance to meet Sameera when I was in Gajuwaka some days ago. Thanks for SitaGunjan bro for sharing the contact of her.

She had a bird too. But Sameera was much better than the bird. So went with her.

She increased her prices as I came to know. I asked for BBBJ buy she refused. Finally had to pay more for BBBJ.

Apart from that, she's very good at sucking the cock. Continuously sucked for 15 minutes. Then had a fuck in WOT position. Finally ended up in her hand while she was giving hand job. Her pussy was okay. Nothing special there. Would recommend trying Sameera only for Blowjob although she demanded more for it.

I negotiated for 900 as mentioned by SitaGunjan bro but had to pay extra 300 for BBBJ as she refused to do it.

That's all for now.

There's a small relief for my Johnny in spite of Vizag being a dry city. Nothing happening much here. At least I'm not getting the contacts!!She didn't increase any price brother. She does everything within 700-800. You should have confirmed about services she provide before paying. These WG's always try to extract out of our pockets in every way. If you meet her next time bring her down.

Webblan
01-03-21, 02:58
Hello Mongers / Senior Members,

Can anyone share contacts as Vizag seems to be a dry place?

Looking for SP's or Independent Girls.

Thanks in advance.

Millen
01-05-21, 03:18
Hello folks,

I usually monger in the states and South America and first time faring to the east.

Can anyone share contacts at Vizag, preferably a spa? PM is active! Will reciprocate for a Delhi contact.

Thanks in advance.

DesiHornny
01-09-21, 14:08
Hello folks,

I usually monger in the states and South America and first time faring to the east.

Can anyone share contacts at Vizag, preferably a spa? PM is active! Will reciprocate for a Delhi contact.

Thanks in advance.Spa's in Vizag are a total waste. Unless you want an actual spa. Counter charges are 2 K and hard bargains yield jhonny being pleased with Hands Only.

You can try the NTS on Beach road or ATS or RTS on VIP, please do share your FR if you do.

DesiHornny
01-19-21, 10:47
Guys,

This forum is dying a slow death. I have sent out contacts to few of my brethren, however No one has reciprocated with a FR or contacts. Please keep active.

India2021
01-22-21, 07:49
Hi guys,

I am new to Vizag and am trying to explore my options in spas as well as independents. Can someone help me?

HappyDragon
01-22-21, 20:17
Hello brethren,

I am new to the forum. Any kind souls sharing contacts in Vizag? PM is active.

Thank you brothers. I will reciprocate when I can for sure.

DesiHornny
01-23-21, 15:10
Hi guys,

I am new to Vizag and am trying to explore my options in spas as well as independents. Can someone help me?
Hello brethren,

I am new to the forum. Any kind souls sharing contacts in Vizag? PM is active.

Thank you brothers. I will reciprocate when I can for sure.Check PM sorry for the delay. Do revert with FR and other contacts.

Happy mongering.

India2021
01-23-21, 18:48
Check PM sorry for the delay. Do revert with FR and other contacts.

Happy mongering.Sorry for this but how do I check PMs? Could not find it. Do I need to be subscribed to see PMs?

HappyDragon
01-23-21, 19:45
Sorry for this but how do I check PMs? Could not find it. Do I need to be subscribed to see PMs?Yes, you need subscription to have PM option.

AussieGaigin
01-24-21, 04:19
Sorry for this but how do I check PMs? Could not find it. Do I need to be subscribed to see PMs?It's all in big letters at the top of the page. How hard is it to find?

DragonHunter56
02-10-21, 08:15
Hey fellow mongers,

A long time vizagitie here, Have been staying in the US for the last 6 years and been active in the scene here, Coming to Vizag for a couple of months and would like to try some action in my home city.

So I can share my FR from a year ago and I see the spa still active hope to try it again this time.

There is a spa at GWK right around the corner of paradise restaurant went there about three times during my last visit.

1. You chose the option of massage and time at the front desk and pay the amount price ranges to start from 1. 5 k to 3 k on the package you chose and then a girl comes by she takes you into one of the several rooms there aren't any doors to the room but are covered by curtains. Girl was North Indian ok looking Message was good and she was kind of hesitant if I wanted extras or not and I eased her into the conversation and she opened up. I asked for FS but she said next time and offered B2B and HJ for around 2.5 K I wasn't aware of the prices and went with it. Total-experience was Ok not so great.

2. This time received another North Indian girl she was friendly from the beginning we chatted, normal massage and stuff and when came to extras she obliged for FS for around 6 k along with BBBJ. Ultimate GFE experience did DFK, BBBJ, fingered her pussy and CFS in multiple positions and she gave a nice shower after. Enjoyed this time around.

3. Met another North Indian she was kind of talkative agreed for FS for 3. 5 K she didn't offer BJ but did DFK has a nice body tho did CFS in multiple positions. The experience was Ok.

Planning to meet any SP or indies if the friendly folk of Vizag helps out.

Will post my review of the SPA experience this time around too.

Safe Mongering guys.

India2021
02-11-21, 16:32
Check PM sorry for the delay. Do revert with FR and other contacts.

Happy mongering.Just activated and PM is empty can you send again. Thanks.

India2021
02-11-21, 16:33
Can someone share fee contacts? Recently moved from a different place.

DesiHornny
02-11-21, 16:42
Hey fellow mongers,

A long time vizagitie here, Have been staying in the US for the last 6 years and been active in the scene here, Coming to Vizag for a couple of months and would like to try some action in my home city.

So I can share my FR from a year ago and I see the spa still active hope to try it again this time.

There is a spa at GWK right around the corner of paradise restaurant went there about three times during my last visit.

1. You chose the option of massage and time at the front desk and pay the amount price ranges to start from 1. 5 k to 3 k on the package you chose and then a girl comes by she takes you into one of the several rooms there aren't any doors to the room but are covered by curtains. Girl was North Indian ok looking Message was good and she was kind of hesitant if I wanted extras or not and I eased her into the conversation and she opened up. I asked for FS but she said next time and offered B2B and HJ for around 2.5 K I wasn't aware of the prices and went with it. Total-experience was Ok not so great..Thanks for the FR, I did visit that SPA once, asked the guy at the counter whether girls offered extras, he denied I left. Wonder what made me go back. Could you recommend the ladies names so I can ask for them at the counter. My PM is open. I have sent my Vizag contacts check PM.

RajKumar1988
02-12-21, 12:36
Hi ISGians,

I am near by Rajahmundry for few days, so looking for good independent preferred with good reviews.

Please PM me if anyone have.

Thanks.

DesiHornny
02-12-21, 15:06
Hi fellow mongers,

I write this with heavy heat and a very bored jonny. The situation is becoming very needy. I have endlessly supplied a couple of genuine contacts to more than half a dozen jonnies so far.

There needs to be an awakening, a Viva la revolución Mongers need to hunt in all direction far and wide and return with tales of beautiful damsels and their contacts.

Over the horizon and out.

SitaGunjan
02-13-21, 03:00
Hi fellow mongers,

I write this with heavy heat and a very bored jonny. The situation is becoming very needy. I have endlessly supplied a couple of genuine contacts to more than half a dozen jonnies so far.

There needs to be an awakening, a Viva la revolucin Mongers need to hunt in all direction far and wide and return with tales of beautiful damsels and their contacts.

Over the horizon and out.After hard struggles I got one contact which is for cheap fucks in this dry city, I have shared it with most of the brothers who ever asked for help but very rare FR's came up. I am still trying for new contacts whenever I am in the city but no luck. Planning to go to the same old den which I discovered as I don't have any other option.

Webblan
02-24-21, 16:52
Hi fellow mongers,

There needs to be an awakening, a Viva la revolucin Mongers need to hunt in all direction far and wide and return with tales of beautiful damsels and their contacts.

Over the horizon and out.Bro,

The problem here is I Spas took over in Vizag, but hell lot pricey as if getting one shot in USA LOL.

Prefer mongering in US with beautiful Afros, Spanish and whites than with flat screen Thais in Vizag.

But will try the digits provided by you in the coming months when I come back.

IndianDom
02-25-21, 09:54
Hi bro,

Any luck in Vizag? Spa or indies?

Appreciate if you can share the contacts.

Thanks.

Bro,

The problem here is I Spas took over in Vizag, but hell lot pricey as if getting one shot in USA LOL.

Prefer mongering in US with beautiful Afros, Spanish and whites than with flat screen Thais in Vizag.

But will try the digits provided by you in the coming months when I come back.

Webblan
02-26-21, 05:09
Hi bro,

Any luck in Vizag? Spa or indies?

Appreciate if you can share the contacts.

Thanks.Hey dude,

Shared digits that I have received from our kind DesiHorny and Sitagunjan bros here. I have not tried yet since not traveled yet to Vizag. Do try and let me know.

IndianDom
03-07-21, 15:15
Recently visited Z spa beside bbq. Paid 3 k at counter for 90 min massage. Gave me 1st room which has no door and lotsa disturbance. After 30-40 min massage the therapist the asked for extras and offered b2 b, HJ, shower together for 7 k. I have negotiated to 5 k. Massage was good, DFK and rubbed her kitty while she stroked mine in the shower. She told me to take different room next time.

Total damage 8 k.

She is NE and got big booty.

MuscleHetero
03-08-21, 05:09
Vizag has become too costly. Initially the Thais used to demand 4 K for B2 B which itself was very high, later they increased it to 6 K for the same as clients were paying. If shower together 1 K more and BJ another 1 K. It's not worth going for these exorbitant prices.

Recently visited Z spa beside bbq. Paid 3 k at counter for 90 min massage. Gave me 1st room which has no door and lotsa disturbance. After 30-40 min massage the therapist the asked for extras and offered b2 b, HJ, shower together for 7 k. I have negotiated to 5 k. Massage was good, DFK and rubbed her kitty while she stroked mine in the shower. She told me to take different room next time.

Total damage 8 k.

She is NE and got big booty.

PinkuRox
03-09-21, 07:58
Hey dude,

Shared digits that I have received from our kind DesiHorny and Sitagunjan bros here. I have not tried yet since not traveled yet to Vizag. Do try and let me know.Hello Brother, I am here at Vizag for few days, can you share any digits, much appreciated.

Webblan
03-11-21, 16:56
Hello Brother, I am here at Vizag for few days, can you share any digits, much appreciated.Please ping Desihorny and Sitagunj bros. As I have not taken any service yet.

JohnyLion
03-20-21, 10:09
Hey dude,

Shared digits that I have received from our kind DesiHorny and Sitagunjan bros here. I have not tried yet since not traveled yet to Vizag. Do try and let me know.Please share contacts bros. Help my little johny find his peace.

SaswatLove
03-21-21, 08:21
Hi fellow Vizag brothers.

I will be travelling to Vizag in the first week of May as have some official work and will be staying in a hotel.

Can anyone here please help me in sharing some good sp Or indie digits with whom I can start negotiating.

Thanks in advance to all brother who is willing to share, I can help in Bangalore.

AussieGaigin
03-21-21, 08:45
Please share contacts bros. Help my little johny find his peace.It would help if you got little johny to read the instructions at the top of the page.

Sand1363
03-21-21, 09:35
Hi All,

Can some one please inbox me the details of reliable SPs in Rajahmundry area.

Thanks in advance!

DarthVad
03-23-21, 13:42
Hello folks!

I'm in Vizag for a bit and wanted to experience the scene here.

Any good SP contacts would be appreciated, I can help anyone going to Vadodara.

CoolDude712
03-27-21, 18:48
Hi,

Through my local contacts, I had received contact of an SP lady name starting with P.

Called her and fixed the deed for 1 shot.

The WG is 24 Yrs. She is young and a local girl. Had her in missionary and feasted her. Stats are as below.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Cooperation: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 K.

Overall it was good experience for a dry place like Vizag.

BurnInMoilite
03-28-21, 18:23
In the past few months I have had quite a lot MP sessions. So, this FR is long due.

Sea spa:

I have tried 2 girls there. Entry is 2 k.

1) Maya. NE girl.

My first spa visit in Vizag.

She is petite. Around 5 feet tall. She doesn't provide BJ and she did lot of drama to even remove the top. She quoted 5 k just for HJ. As it's my first time, negotiated for 1.5 k for a B2B and HJ.

She just gave a HJ and refused to remove the top. I said good bye and came out.

Face- 5/10.

Boobs - 2/10 (I could only feel her padded bra).

Service- 2/10 (Tries to make us despo and then loot).

Attitude - 3/10.

2nd one is Rashi. Punjabi girl about 23 years old.

God isn't she hot! She quoted 6 k for a b2 be. I knew it was expensive but I anyhow wanted to try her. So negotiated to 4 k. But she said no for blow job. Her melons are some of the best I have seen. See cup, firm and very soft. And her ass is just about perfect with a good figure around the waist.

Face - 6.5/10.

Boobs - 10/10.

Ass - 7.5/10.

Service - 6/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

OIS Spa:

Tried one girl here but been to her for a couple of times.

Name is Abida. About 25-26 year old. She has a big figure. 5'5 and 74 kgs. However her boobs are not as big. Her attitude is very good and she does her best to please. 0% drama. Took FS second time but only to realize I forgot my protection. Charges 5 k for FS with BBJ.

Face - 6/10.

Boobs- 6.5/10.

Ass- 8.5/10.

Service - 10/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Sparadise:

2 girls here.

1st is a Punjabi named Shreya.

Charges 4 k for FS. She a bit on fatter size. Service is good but since I didn't like her face, I couldn't enjoy it and also in that given day, she was stinking down there.

Face- 4/10.

Boobs - 5/10. No nipples at all.

Ass - 6/10. Big but a out of shape.

Service - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10.

2nd is a Telugu girl.

Nothing much to say about her. She doesn't offer BJ, lip kissing and FS. Charged 1. 5 k for HJ and a bit of b2 be.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Ass - 6/10.

Service -7/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Also for the sake of brothers here, I am posting about this Indi girl here since she's cheap. Please not that I didn't try her. But 3 of my friends did.

She charges 2 k for an hour with place. I didn't go for her since she's only 5 ft tall. However my friends said she has good assets. Rating as per them:

Face- 6.5/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass - 7/10.

Service - 7.5/10.

Attitude - 5/10. Lot of drama in the beginning. 2nd reason I didn't try her.

Here attached shreya and indi pic.

Raaj1902
03-29-21, 08:02
Would you be able to share P.S. Details brother. I am planning to go to Visakhapatnam next days.

Hi,

Through my local contacts, I had received contact of an SP lady name starting with P.

Called her and fixed the deed for 1 shot.

The WG is 24 Yrs. She is young and a local girl. Had her in missionary and feasted her. Stats are as below.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Cooperation: 7/10.

Damage: 2.5 K.

Overall it was good experience for a dry place like Vizag.

SitaGunjan
04-06-21, 20:03
Thanks to pnkurox bhai for sharing SP number. Was in city last to last week and pinged sp. Initially SP was not very responsive and took a complete day to strike a deal. Second day was free from work in the evening and already informed SP in the morning and asked him to reply for my message. He responded back and asked me to reach location. Initially on whatsapp SP quoted 1500/1 shot and 3000/2 shots. As the girl looked decent in pics I wanted to go for two shots and finalized for 2200/2 shots. Once inside the den I was hesitant to pay 2200 because I am not sure about her real looks and service so told SP that I will pay him for one shot (1100) and try her and if service is good I will continue with the second shot. He asked to pay 1200/1 shot and If I want to continue with second then told to pay remaining 1 k. As there is nothing much to loose I agreed and paid. Sp guided to the room. Room has a single mattress on the floor with attached washroom (nothing more one can expect in this price range). Girl matches 90% of the pic but has got pimples. She locked the door and asked me to undress. Meanwhile she was on call with her sister. She was asking her to book ticket to Mumbai as she is not happy here and all. Understood that my session will be a KLPD as she is in bad mood. She removed her dress but still with bra on and asked me to lie down. Started giving handjob and she was still on phone. Meanwhile I tried to play with her boobs and tried to open her bra but she resisted with both. By now I am pissed off. Finally she cut the call and started talking to me and asking where do you belong to and all. Had a small chit chat and she told her problems and didn't like the work in Vizag so want to get out of the city ASAP. Told her lets start the deed as I have some other plans. Didn't give blowjob, asked me to directly fuck her in missionary, When asked her to come on top she rudely replied in Hindi saying "If I am your wife would you ask me to come on top" to which I politely said "yes, what's wrong in that". She said I don't want to come on top. I didn't want to spoil her mood so didn't argue much. Started the deed and when I touched her boobs she started saying "what do you have to do with my boobs". I was like WTF. Finished off pounding her in missionary and quickly washed and dressed up. I understand that she is not angry with me but she is in a frustrated mood. When leaving she asked for tip. I replied her back "If I am your husband would you ask for tip". I would have given her tip but she don't deserve. Finally came out and told SP I am not happy with service and left. Now she has left Vizag. Attaching her pics. My request to fellow mongers if you already have that SP number please don't let them know about this forum as they will jackup their prices knowing how dry the city is.

SitaGunjan
04-06-21, 20:05
Forgot to attach pics.

Damage -1200/1 shot.

Sand1363
04-07-21, 06:11
Hi Friends,

Can some one please provide reliable contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!

DesiHornny
04-10-21, 09:58
Russian chicka, haven't sampled 6 k / shot. Don't know whether it is worth it. I can share contacts of SP of someone wants to review.

EagerGuy
04-11-21, 19:10
First of all, thanks to BurnInMoilite for sharing the contact of telugu indie. Also, thanks bro for the heads up. Should have avoided her. Her name is sowjanya. Called her and after around a week of drama (in the mean time took 200 for mobile recharge also), fixed a night. I am staying in hotel so invited her. And she asked me to pock up. Made me wait for 90 min. After reaching hotel, she asked for money upfront. From that time onwards, she is on phone. Now the time is 12 and I am listening her conversation for last 3 hours. Avoid at all costs.

BurnInMoilite
04-14-21, 14:40
First of all, thanks to BurnInMoilite for sharing the contact of telugu indie. Also, thanks bro for the heads up. Should have avoided her. Her name is sowjanya. Called her and after around a week of drama (in the mean time took 200 for mobile recharge also), fixed a night. I am staying in hotel so invited her. And she asked me to pock up. Made me wait for 90 min. After reaching hotel, she asked for money upfront. From that time onwards, she is on phone. Now the time is 12 and I am listening her conversation for last 3 hours. Avoid at all costs.Damn. She won't change. Idk what the hell is her problem. I just hope you at least enjoyed the deed?

Webblan
04-15-21, 20:25
Fellow bros who helped me. Sorry my dates of travel has been pushed back due to covid. Appreciate all the digit's sent out when I have requested.

EagerGuy
04-16-21, 13:39
Damn. She won't change. Idk what the hell is her problem. I just hope you at least enjoyed the deed?Yeah bro, she got free after 1 am and she had to leave by 5:30 am (said that she had to attend some class at 6). Took 2 shots with a blowjob even though I paid for 3. Not an enjoyable experience but can do one time if anyone is in to petite girls.

Haniraj
04-19-21, 04:54
This is my first step into mongering. Can I get some leads in Vizag?

AussieGaigin
04-20-21, 05:01
Russian chicka, haven't sampled 6 k / shot. Don't know whether it is worth it. I can share contacts of SP of someone wants to review.In other areas, Russians are well known for poor service and scamming.

AussieGaigin
04-20-21, 05:02
This is my first step into mongering. Can I get some leads in Vizag?Only if you read the instructions at the top of the page.

RajArya
04-22-21, 03:05
Hi brothers,

Could anyone please suggest a good girl friendly hotel or Oyo where no questions asked.

Thanks in advance.

BurnInMoilite
04-22-21, 05:43
Hi brothers,

Could anyone please suggest a good girl friendly hotel or Oyo where no questions asked.

Thanks in advance.None of the OYOs ever asked me a question. Especially Oyo townhouse at isukathota. They are friendly.

Also I been to keys select twice with different girls. I never faced any questions there either.

SitaGunjan
04-22-21, 19:15
Hi brothers,

Thanks in advance.Earlier I used to visit some oyos near rushikonda area and some oyos in 7 km radius to siripuram or maddilapalem area. It is around 2-3 years back but now it's been hub for couples and also lot of disturbance with the reception / cleaning staff guys frequently coming to your room with some lame reason just to see the girl which is very uncomfortable. This happened with me 4-5 times. During my last second visit had a conversation with an oyo receptionist where he said that some times constables comes on rounds and loot money from unmarried couples. Since then I avoided oyos and started booking an Airbnb property. After filtering all the listings finalized a property which suits my mongering purpose as well for stay on official purpose. Property around 7-8 km from airport. Had a beer with owner during my second visit. No questions asked and allows unmarried couples. Also suits for people who are travelling on work. If anyone needs host contact PM me.

Due to some personal work I am not able to come online much so people who pinged me I am sorry for late reply. Will try to reply everyone ASAP. Also will post pending FR's of Vizag chicks whom I tried recently.

Tubelite
04-23-21, 18:54
Is it wrong to ask women to come on top? Why she resist?

Thanks to pnkurox bhai for sharing SP number. Was in city last to last week and pinged sp. Initially SP was not very responsive and took a complete day to strike a deal. Second day was free from work in the evening and already informed SP in the morning and asked him to reply for my message. He responded back and asked me to reach location. Initially on whatsapp SP quoted 1500/1 shot and 3000/2 shots. As the girl looked decent in pics I wanted to go for two shots and finalized for 2200/2 shots. Once inside the den I was hesitant to pay 2200 because I am not sure about her real looks and service so told SP that I will pay him for one shot (1100) and try her and if service is good I will continue with the second shot. He asked to pay 1200/1 shot and If I want to continue with second then told to pay remaining 1 k. As there is nothing much to loose I agreed and paid. Sp guided to the room. Room has a single mattress on the floor with attached washroom (nothing more one can expect in this price range). Girl matches 90% of the pic but has got pimples. She locked the door and asked me to undress. Meanwhile she was on call with her sister. She was asking her to book ticket to Mumbai as she is not happy here and all. Understood that my session will be a KLPD as she is in bad mood. She removed her dress but still with bra on and asked me to lie down. Started giving handjob and she was still on phone. Meanwhile I tried to play with her boobs and tried to open her bra but she resisted with both. By now I am pissed off. Finally she cut the call and started talking to me and asking where do you belong to and all. Had a small chit chat and she told her problems and didn't like the work in Vizag so want to get out of the city ASAP. Told her lets start the deed as I have some other plans. Didn't give blowjob, asked me to directly fuck her in missionary, When asked her to come on top she rudely replied in Hindi saying "If I am your wife would you ask me to come on top" to which I politely said "yes, what's wrong in that". She said I don't want to come on top. I didn't want to spoil her mood so didn't argue much. Started the deed and when I touched her boobs she started saying "what do you have to do with my boobs". I was like WTF. Finished off pounding her in missionary and quickly washed and dressed up. I understand that she is not angry with me but she is in a frustrated mood. When leaving she asked for tip. I replied her back "If I am your husband would you ask for tip". I would have given her tip but she don't deserve. Finally came out and told SP I am not happy with service and left. Now she has left Vizag. Attaching her pics. My request to fellow mongers if you already have that SP number please don't let them know about this forum as they will jackup their prices knowing how dry the city is.

India2021
04-26-21, 03:32
Which spas provide FS in Vizag?

FuckPussy
04-26-21, 10:17
Earlier I used to visit some oyos near rushikonda area and some oyos in 7 km radius to siripuram or maddilapalem area. It is around 2-3 years back but now it's been hub for couples and also lot of disturbance with the reception / cleaning staff guys frequently coming to your room with some lame reason just to see the girl which is very uncomfortable. This happened with me 4-5 times. During my last second visit had a conversation with an oyo receptionist where he said that some times constables comes on rounds and loot money from unmarried couples. Since then I avoided oyos and started booking an Airbnb property. After filtering all the listings finalized a property which suits my mongering purpose as well for stay on official purpose. Property around 7-8 km from airport. Had a beer with owner during my second visit. No questions asked and allows unmarried couples. Also suits for people who are travelling on work. If anyone needs host contact PM me.

Due to some personal work I am not able to come online much so people who pinged me I am sorry for late reply. Will try to reply everyone ASAP. Also will post pending FR's of Vizag chicks whom I tried recently.I used to stay in sheraton, mariott and dolphin as my company provides my stay in these hotels earlier. I remember couple of times I tried calling wg's from locanto to these hotels and was shocked looking at their real faces. Highly photoshopped pics which were shared prior to meet. Completely maid types when seen in real so had to cancel the meet as the hotel staff could easily understand the scene.

I have pm'ed couple of times but no response. Please care to share the owner number of the airbnb flat. Coming to vizag and want to try my luck at that place. Also requesting fellow members to please share contacts of birds in vizag. Can reciprocate with sa contacts of new Delhi, noida and contacts of Mumbai, Hyderabad. Thanks in advacne.

India2021
04-26-21, 13:48
Can some one share indie contacts? New to this and will definitely leave a FR after done.

RajArya
04-27-21, 03:10
Hi please subscribe. We can't send you any messages until you subscribe.

Can some one share indie contacts? New to this and will definitely leave a FR after done.

India2021
04-27-21, 14:37
Around 2010-2011, I used to meet a married woman from Arilova, vizag. Lost her contact. Does anyone have any info. I know its a long shot but just trying my luck here. Can't remember her name. She is dusky in complexion but her assess are probably the best I have seen so far. We used to meet for an hour in my car but never tried her pussy just BJ and HJ.

Also any MILFs or married woman available in Vizag? Would really appreciate.

VickyX
04-27-21, 22:56
If your from Tirupati or anyone in Tirupati or a visitor to the city. Then ping me. There is a Tirupati forum thread too. You can check it.

Rates are affordable.

2 k for 1 shot - 15/20 minutes (hurry burry / non cooperative).

4 k for 1 HR - 1 shot (cooperative) but if it is a 2 shots for such amount again they won't cooperate.

No advance payment only direct meet nd fck if your in the city.

FuckPussy
04-28-21, 19:13
One of the Popular news channel has done sting operation on Hiwaga and ois spa in vizag. Just before couple of days same channel has done sting operation on few spas in Hyderabad. Time to be cautious. Becareful guys if you are planning to spas or hotels.

India2021
04-30-21, 06:20
Did anyone try Surekha from Vizag? If so, how is she?

Asslick
04-30-21, 13:40
One of the Popular news channel has done sting operation on Hiwaga and ois spa in vizag. Just before couple of days same channel has done sting operation on few spas in Hyderabad. Time to be cautious. Becareful guys if you are planning to spas or hotels.Are all spas under surveillance? Then where we can monger bro?

FuckPussy
04-30-21, 17:17
Are all spas under surveillance? Then where we can monger bro?Better meet indies or remain silent for couple of months.

FuckPussy
04-30-21, 17:18
Did anyone try Surekha from Vizag? If so, how is she?Tried for her contact but didn't get. If anyone have please share I will be staying for couple of days and planning for multiple encounters.

India2021
05-11-21, 03:08
Hi guys,

Can someone share indie contacts from vizag? I am new to this place. Will definitely leave FR.

CouchCab
05-30-21, 04:40
Thanks to SitaGunjan bro for the contact.

Tried Sameera few months back.

Didn't like the place and other girls. Hence, asked her for a BJ which was good. She has nice tits.

Try her only if you are tight on your budget and if you don't have any other options in this dry city.

ChandSitare
06-06-21, 02:28
Hey guys,

I am from anakapalle and from the past 14 yrs was in various places like Delhi. Bangalore. Hyderabad etc.

To take advantage of wfh moved to my native place.

Earlier when I used to visit my native. I had couple of contacts. (one is WG turned SP and another was working in call center). Both are good in their own ways and the kick you get out of speaking in Telegu used to satisfy me that I don't need to venture out for other contacts.

Now I moved to anakapalle. From may 1st I am trying to contact them but unfortunately it's a lost cause as they left the numbers which I have.

Now I am very agnostic to MPs as I feel it's not enough to set the mood and you always have to watch your back whether anyone is going to barge in (I know and got the unpleasant surprise once in Delhi). So I stopped it.

I contacted one so. But he's like pay me 500 and can share contacts. I think he is the guy who is giving Bengali girl contact in one of the forum posts. Realized that I am not going to get good service by reading the review.

If any veteran is here. Would like to ask him.

1) how do I get service friendly gal in anakapalle so that I won't need to come to Vizag in these dangerous situations? I know it's not possible mostly but just trying.

2) I am more into service friendly gals than facial structure. (though a big no to big gals).

From reading the forum. I am seeing all such kind of gals. Or morphed ones. Is this the sad truth to accept and compromise with Johnny in vizag?

In Bangalore. For the last 1 yr. I had an amazing gal. Whenever I call she is ready. She was slim and damn good in bed. Do I need to lose hope for such a case in vizag?

Just musings. If anyone with veteran tag there. Request you to let me know.

MtlBoy
06-14-21, 07:58
Any guntur inde contacts?

Please help will be here for a week.

Mtlboy.

MuscleHetero
06-27-21, 16:54
After 15 months of no mongering, ventured to the spa near beach, as I have finished my both doses of vaccine 2 months ago took the risk. Asked for a thai for 1 hour. Was shown a room, changed and waited, short plump girl came in a mask and could make out she was not Thai. But continued massage. Massage was pathetic. Asked for extras and she quoted 8 K for B2 B. Tried to get it down to 2. 5 K. She laughed and said customers paid her so much and she said minimum is 6 k. So I did not opt for any extras ended the pathetic massage and didn't tip the girl and took bath and came out and gave a hearing to the reception guy for sending an Indian therapist when I opted for a Thai.

Looks like rates are hiked up and people are desperately paying so much in Visakhapatnam. I went home saw some porn and jerked off and saved some money.

Just waiting for pandemic to end to travel to cheaper and more worthy destinations.

Blrmngr21
07-26-21, 19:02
Hey bro,

Yes vizag is pretty dry. Except for couple of spa's in and around VIP road. No much action.

Would you mind sharing the Blr contact. My PM is open.

Hey guys,

I am from anakapalle and from the past 14 yrs was in various places like Delhi. Bangalore. Hyderabad etc.

To take advantage of wfh moved to my native place.

Earlier when I used to visit my native. I had couple of contacts. (one is WG turned SP and another was working in call center). Both are good in their own ways and the kick you get out of speaking in Telegu used to satisfy me that I don't need to venture out for other contacts.

Now I moved to anakapalle. From may 1st I am trying to contact them but unfortunately it's a lost cause as they left the numbers which I have.

Now I am very agnostic to MPs as I feel it's not enough to set the mood and you always have to watch your back whether anyone is going to barge in (I know and got the unpleasant surprise once in Delhi). So I stopped it.

I contacted one so. But he's like pay me 500 and can share contacts. I think he is the guy who is giving Bengali girl contact in one of the forum posts. Realized that I am not going to get good service by reading the review..

SitaGunjan
08-17-21, 07:36
Wanted to taste some desi local stuff so contacted sp. He shared couple of pics. Chose one and asked him to send her to the Airbnb near neem gunta area. Everything is fixed and reached the Airbnb. Called the SP and informed him about my arrival. He told me that the one I chose had left home as she got her periods. Insisted me to try another lady but I didn't agree and dropped the call. Checked contacts and found Mrs. L number but didn't remember ref. Called her and tried to convince her without ref but she didn't agree to meet or talk anything further. At last got ref and fixed the deed. She is a working lady and on her way back home. Sent her address of the property. She called back and surprisingly said she lives nearby the property. Reached the house within no time. Deed was fixed for unlimited times. Look wise she is MILF next door. Slim body with decent boobs and not saggy. Gave nice blowjobs whenever asked. Open to all positions and DFK allowed. Extremely cooperative. All she wanted is to have good food rest she is tigress on bed.

Please do not bombard inbox for contact unnecessarily. Vizag is dry and don't want to spoil these rare finds. Ask for contact only when you are sure with your dates.

AlexNel
08-20-21, 16:20
Wanted to taste some desi local stuff so contacted sp. He shared couple of pics. Chose one and asked him to send her to the Airbnb near neem gunta area. Everything is fixed and reached the Airbnb. Called the SP and informed him about my arrival. He told me that the one I chose had left home as she got her periods. Insisted me to try another lady but I didn't agree and dropped the call. Checked contacts and found Mrs. L number but didn't remember ref. Called her and tried to convince her without ref but she didn't agree to meet or talk anything further. At last got ref and fixed the deed. She is a working lady and on her way back home. Sent her address of the property. She called back and surprisingly said she lives nearby the property. Reached the house within no time. Deed was fixed for unlimited times. Look wise she is MILF next door. Slim body with decent boobs and not saggy. Gave nice blowjobs whenever asked. Open to all positions and DFK allowed. Extremely cooperative. All she wanted is to have good food rest she is tigress on bed.

Please do not bombard inbox for contact unnecessarily. Vizag is dry and don't want to spoil these rare finds. Ask for contact only when you are sure with your dates.SitaGunjan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Please do the needful.

AlexNel
08-21-21, 00:15
Please send any contacts that you have locally. I will respond back with Hyderabad contacts.

Thank you!

IndianDom
08-23-21, 09:54
Hi bro,

Could you please share that chubby girls contact. I got an indie contact if you want.

Thanks.

Yes! Vizag is a very dry city.

Got this contact from a friend Ms. P mid 20's. She and her friend generally hangout in pubs and try to get connected with mutuals. Went to her place she is having alcohol and was in black lingerie. She is chubby with big assets and very cooperative on bed. Started with a decent BJ and then I entered miss. She wanted it hard and she moans loud. Shifted to doggy style and banged her till I cum. Once she gets drunk and gets high she is a tigress on bed.

Looks 8/10.

Damage 4 k.

AlexNel
08-24-21, 02:48
Ms b (Earth in Telugu). Digits ending in 1810.

Please let me know if anyone has tried her?

She is quoting 3 k for 1 HR. 9 k for the night.

TDigg
08-26-21, 06:06
Yes! Vizag is a very dry city.

Got this contact from a friend Ms. P mid 20's. She and her friend generally hangout in pubs and try to get connected with mutuals. Went to her place she is having alcohol and was in black lingerie. She is chubby with big assets and very cooperative on bed. Started with a decent BJ and then I entered miss. She wanted it hard and she moans loud. Shifted to doggy style and banged her till I cum. Once she gets drunk and gets high she is a tigress on bed.

Looks 8/10.

Damage 4 k.Bro,

Can you give me some clue? I have similar contact but am not sure whether she is or not. Is her name starts with P and ends with A. Need some clue.

IndianDom
08-28-21, 09:55
Bro clearly he / she is a scammer and they don't even live in vizag.

She is quoting 3 k for 1 HR. 9 k for the night.

KingSil
08-29-21, 13:51
Hi,

I have been searching for a good looking indie or north indie in Vizag but I got no luck. Need contacts which is not a clock watcher and provides good service. Please share some contact details for your fellow brother.

Thanks in advance.

IndianDom
08-30-21, 04:47
Bro,

Could you please clear your inbox. I am trying to message you.

Thanks.

Please do not bombard inbox for contact unnecessarily. Vizag is dry and don't want to spoil these rare finds. Ask for contact only when you are sure with your dates.

AussieGaigin
09-01-21, 00:44
Hi,

I have been searching for a good looking indie or north indie in Vizag but I got no luck. Need contacts which is not a clock watcher and provides good service. Please share some contact details for your fellow brother.

Thanks in advance.Have you read the instructions at the top of the page?

SitaGunjan
09-01-21, 14:04
Bro,

Thanks.Cleared bro.

AlexNel
09-01-21, 16:34
Please do not bombard inbox for contact unnecessarily. Vizag is dry and don't want to spoil these rare finds. Ask for contact only when you are sure with your dates.Sure with my dates. Please clear your inbox, senior!

AlexNel
09-02-21, 03:01

She is quoting 3 k for 1 HR. 9 k for the night.Not able to meet her as she is adamant on paying advance before the meet.

She did a video call and shared live location though. But not willing to meet before paying advance.

Looks like a scamster, so please avoid!

SitaGunjan
09-02-21, 10:36
Bro,

Thanks.Please clear inbox and drop a message so I can reply for your last PM bro.

KingSil
09-09-21, 11:36
I have good contacts in Hyderabad but recently I came to Vizag and couldn't find a genuine one here. This sure is a dry city. I am open to share some Hyderabad contacts (Damage around 6 k to 8 k. Models) if I can get some vizag contacts.

Thanks in advance.

AussieGaigin
09-10-21, 07:05
I have good contacts in Hyderabad but recently I came to Vizag and couldn't find a genuine one here. This sure is a dry city. I am open to share some Hyderabad contacts (Damage around 6 k to 8 k. Models) if I can get some vizag contacts.

Thanks in advance.How do you intend sharing this information?

SitaGunjan
09-10-21, 11:45
Not able to meet her as she is adamant on paying advance before the meet.

She did a video call and shared live location though. But not willing to meet before paying advance.

Looks like a scamster, so please avoid!She is a scamster. Pinged her for service and she asked which city. I understood that it's a scam as she asked about city. I said Hyderabad. She said ok and asked for advance continuously. Asked her to confirm over vc for which she called back after sometime (doubt if it's pre recorded). Once again asked her to share her live location. She went offline and after 5 mins She shared live location showing Osman nagar. After 10 mins gap pinged her with secondary number. Same question asked again and this time I said I am from Vizag. Directly asked her to share live location so I can transfer amount. This time she sent Vizag live location.

KingSil
09-11-21, 04:57
How do you intend sharing this information?I am not looking to buy a subscription and I know the rules of this forum.[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Akash Time
10-08-21, 05:50

Thanks in advance.Hi Guys,

Me too need some contacts in Vizag, can you suggest how to get them? Don't want to try Laconto and all, waste of time. I rather prefer spending money to people who help me with contacts. Help me bros.

AussieGaigin
10-09-21, 07:46
Hi Guys,

Me too need some contacts in Vizag, can you suggest how to get them? Don't want to try Laconto and all, waste of time. I rather prefer spending money to people who help me with contacts. Help me bros.Have you tried reading the instructions at top of the page?

HnyHunter
10-09-21, 12:03
Want to share my first experience in vizag, I came.

For business trip, I was not sure for mongering as.

It is new place with language barriers.

But Jonny want to take risk, so went ahead to a.

Saloon cum spa, it was in front of my hotel rock Dale.

Just opposite of it on the main road on 2nd floor.

I went for a head msg, a gal came for the msg it was okiesh.

After paying at the counter the owner said, they have full.

Body msg as well, I said great then ask for the charges he said 2 k, I bargain for 1.5 ,went inside the room it was too small, just a msg table, then the gal entered, she was north.

India, fair in colour quoted 2 k for FS, not much action.

Gave BBBJ for 2 mints it was ok, then missionary.

Damage 1.5 counter.

2 k inside.

Service was ok.

Akash Time
10-22-21, 04:49
Hi,

Am planning to get subscription mainly for contacts for Vizag and Rajamundry, is it worth the subscription? I don't have any contacts to share unfortunately (new to mongering in India), need assurance from bros here so I can purchase subscription.

Thanks bro.

FuckPussy
10-23-21, 17:48
Hi,

Am planning to get subscription mainly for contacts for Vizag and Rajamundry, is it worth the subscription? I don't have any contacts to share unfortunately (new to mongering in India), need assurance from bros here so I can purchase subscription.

Thanks bro.Its worth getting subscription and having some genuine contacts from fellow mongers in hand rather than wasting huge money in locanto / skoka scamsters.

FuckPussy
10-23-21, 17:48
Can anyone help with contacts of young indie / SP in Vizag. Can reciprocate with few indie contacts that I have. TIA.

SitaGunjan
10-27-21, 13:11
Incognito bro Requesting you to please clear your inbox and drop a message. Bit urgent.

Incognito0592
10-28-21, 01:18
Incognito bro Requesting you to please clear your inbox and drop a message. Bit urgent.Cleared. Go on!

LifeDezires
11-15-21, 10:26
Hi,

Any spa scene with extras like HJ, top access or CBJ? Or any other decent providers in VSKP? Am in the process of getting membership and hope would get some inputs from fellow mongers and seniors here.

WingKing
11-17-21, 18:57
I had an old MILF contact in Vizag, Divya, who used to stay near Urvasi theater in Kancharapalem in 2016. Lost the contact. Please PM me her contact if anyone has the number.

TIA.

LifeDezires
11-18-21, 20:41

Please do not bombard inbox for contact unnecessarily. Vizag is dry and don't want to spoil these rare finds. Ask for contact only when you are sure with your dates.Hi bro,

Trying to message you. Can you please clear inbox?

IndianDom
11-20-21, 04:14
Zenco spa was good with shower and B2B. I took 3 k at counter for 1.5 HR and 5 k for the therapist for B2B and shower. HJ, DFK, B2B, shower.

Hi,

Any spa scene with extras like HJ, top access or CBJ? Or any other decent providers in VSKP? Am in the process of getting membership and hope would get some inputs from fellow mongers and seniors here.

LifeDezires
11-20-21, 13:30
Hi,

As I haven't got any contacts, requesting any contacts in visakhapatnam as I am visiting on 22nd Nov. Looking for decent providers with petite girls. Ty.

LifeDezires
11-20-21, 16:21
Zenco spa was good with shower and B2B. I took 3 k at counter for 1.5 HR and 5 k for the therapist for B2B and shower. HJ, DFK, B2B, shower.Ty and PM'd you.

Akash Time
11-27-21, 08:01
Hello brothers,

Finally got my subscription here, can someone help me with contacts of SP's or Indie's here in Vizag?

Been looking around for 2 months in Vizag with no luck. I can help with few contacts in Hyderabad in return (or couple of beers).

Hi,

Thanks bro.

India2021
11-30-21, 13:09
Vizag is very dry compared to other cities. Our only source is MPs. Recently tried ZENCO, man I had am awesome time there. Cute and beautiful therapists there. If anyone has any indie or MILF contact, please do share.

RahulKhannarpr
12-05-21, 11:24
Zenco spa was good with shower and B2B. I took 3 k at counter for 1.5 HR and 5 k for the therapist for B2B and shower. HJ, DFK, B2B, shower.How can you give hints with the name of the therapist.

RahulKhannarpr
12-07-21, 02:12
Zenco spa was good with shower and B2B. I took 3 k at counter for 1.5 HR and 5 k for the therapist for B2B and shower. HJ, DFK, B2B, shower.IndianDom kindly give hints with the name of the therapist and if possible please give her name.

CoolDude712
12-13-21, 09:30
Hi,

I had been to Chinawaltair near Masjid Junction. Came across several Afro students walking down the road. Was initially surprised to see so many Afros here in Vizag. Has any one had some try with Afros in Vizag.

Cheers,

Raghavan.

IndianDom
12-14-21, 01:50
There are lotsa Afros in Vizag. Trying to find a contact from long time.

Hi,

I had been to Chinawaltair near Masjid Junction. Came across several Afro students walking down the road. Was initially surprised to see so many Afros here in Vizag. Has any one had some try with Afros in Vizag.

Cheers,

Raghavan.

RahulKhannarpr
12-15-21, 03:45
Zenco spa was good with shower and B2B. I took 3 k at counter for 1.5 HR and 5 k for the therapist for B2B and shower. HJ, DFK, B2B, shower.Indian Dom please help newbies like us.

MongerIndia89
12-16-21, 13:06
Bro,

With one? I went to G trends and they don't have full service.

Seniors I came to Vizag for 1 week. Any indie contacts plsssss.

Just opposite of it on the main road on 2nd floor..

MongerIndia89
12-18-21, 21:10
Bhayya,

Could you please share indie contact. I'm leaving vizag on 25th and would love to have a fun experience in vizag before leaving.

Hi bro,

Could you please share that chubby girls contact. I got an indie contact if you want.

Thanks.

MongerIndia89
12-22-21, 22:29
Hello guys,

Ill be in vizag for another 3 days. Could you share some indie contacts and I'm willing to reciprocate one contact I found last week and had a nice session!

MongerIndia89
12-27-21, 04:29
Hello All,

My recent experience at Sparadise might help you all for a very dry city like vizag. Hate to say it's one of the worst places to longer because people don't share much info here. I wonder if they feel they own a WG LOL!

Spa: Sparadise.

Girl: Sam.

Started with deep tissue massage and later I asked for extras. She seemed to be a NE girl, she agreed for topless and HJ. I tried hard for FS but she didn't budge. I offered her 8 k for FS but still didn't agree!

Damages: 2 k counter + 2 k for girl.

Other girls:

Divya- she does B2B, BBBJ, COB.

Shreya- everything except anal, CIM.

WildyOne136
12-27-21, 18:21
Hello All,

My recent experience at Sparadise might help you all for a very dry city like vizag. Hate to say it's one of the worst places to longer because people don't share much info here. I wonder if they feel they own a WG LOL!

Started with deep tissue massage and later I asked for extras. She seemed to be a NE girl, she agreed for topless and HJ. I tried hard for FS but she didn't budge. I offered her 8 k for FS but still didn't agree!

Other girls:

Divya- she does B2B, BBBJ, COB.

Shreya- everything except anal, CIM.Does it have doors to rooms or only curtains.

RahulKhannarpr
12-28-21, 03:48
Hello All,

Other girls:.Monger India Bhai pl mention about the looks of Divya and Shreya, their damages and also rating pl.

MongerIndia89
12-29-21, 17:50
Does it have doors to rooms or only curtains.Only curtains. However there is one room with door.

MongerIndia89
12-29-21, 18:21
Monger India Bhai pl mention about the looks of Divya and Shreya, their damages and also rating pl.Divya. Isn't a looker, she quotes high prices but definitely negotiable.

Shreya. She looks ok and she is the only girl offering FS in that spa. Her availability is kind of unknown, you need to coordinate with the guys at the front desk. He can update you whenever she is available.

RahulKhannarpr
12-30-21, 18:47
Vizag is very dry compared to other cities. Our only source is MPs. Recently tried ZENCO, man I had am awesome time there. Cute and beautiful therapists there. If anyone has any indie or MILF contact, please do share.Please give details.

MongerIndia89
12-31-21, 06:51
Please give details.Zenco is in the se building as Sparadise beside BBQ nation.

Sgvizag
12-31-21, 07:16
I tried two MP in VIP road most of them are providing only BJ and Top less felt like Vizag is dry city and not able to find any Indies too in Vizag.

RahulKhannarpr
01-06-22, 03:38
Zenco is in the se building as Sparadise beside BBQ nation.Bhai pl give Zenco therapist name.

PrinceBeSexy
01-10-22, 13:39
Hi,

I am new for coming into Vizag. Needs some reference for MP with BBBJ service and CIM.

PrinceBeSexy
01-10-22, 13:44
Vizag is very dry compared to other cities. Our only source is MPs. Recently tried ZENCO, man I had am awesome time there. Cute and beautiful therapists there. If anyone has any indie or MILF contact, please do share.Hi, can you please share your experience of Zenco? Any hints for girls name will be appreciable.

CoolFun
01-10-22, 23:02
Requesting Visakhapatnam contacts.

Hi all, Hope you guys doing fine. I had very much fun for 2 years in europe with european chicks.

Reached Vizag after 2 years and would like taste some local indies. However vizag seems dry. 2 years back I tried sameera shared by fellow monger. This time would like to try different indies. Hygene is prio for me.

WOuld be very much glad, by chance if any one could share contacts.

Thanks in advance.

RahulKhannarpr
01-18-22, 02:26
Went to the spa two days back. Counter charges negotiated to 1.8 k and then 3 k inside for DFK and B2B. Had an awesome time. North Indian therapist, ok looking, not a time watcher.

RahulKhannarpr
01-22-22, 04:42
Hi guys,

Kindly share your FR's and make this Vizag forum active.

Let us all make this forum live and share our experiences.

It is a humble request from all the members.

RahulKhannarpr
02-10-22, 09:53
Awesome spa had an awesome time with the therapist.

Spa name is *casino spa*.

Message me for hints and therapist name.

Will revert only if I also get contacts.

Linguswamy
02-16-22, 11:43
This is a late FR.

Thanks to IndianDom, bro I got to know about this spa. Visited the spa near to famous barbecue place. 3 spas in a building. Others are below average staff. I went to see the birds in all. They showed the photos in phone. But this did not allow me to choose. A NI bird was assigned. Happiness in Hindi. Very good looking and good body. I thought I was in for a treat. Massage was good. Normal beds were made into massage table! Lot of disturbance from outside. After 20 min into the massage and when I turned the side, she quoted 5 k for HJ, then 7 K for B2B. I said WTF. I controlled my johny. Guys this is atrocious. Don't jack up the price. I helped myself while in shower. Vizag is too expensive.

Princ Charming
04-29-22, 03:33
Hello fellow mongers,

I have had a few experiences in this city and I have come across this website today itself and after reading al most all the posts in this Vizag forum for almost 2 hrs, I have decided to contribute by part how ever insignificant it might seem.

I'm a localite and decided to explore birds of this city recently. So first time I have visited a spa near flyover. Since I was new I was made to pay 3. 2 k at the reception and was promised full satisfaction and was given a room. A NI bird entered and I did not like her and requested for change. SO the sent me another NI bird, she looks great. Without wasting my time asked her the price for extras. She quoted 7 k for B2B and I just agreed and payed (I did not knew I can bargain). She started giving me b2 b and it was quite good and I started finger. G her. Although its my first time, I wanted to make her happy before my nut. With a lot of patience I did for quite sometime. She acknowledged my hard work and asked me if I was new so I said I haven't been with anyone since last 4 yrs. Then she started going down on me for BBBJ and it was amazing, so I started doing FS with her and she did not object. She did BBBJ like some pro. We did in various positions except in her a. After completing the deed she told she never does FS except with her BF and asked me not to share this info at the reception guys. When I did payment to her I got her number through UPI later I messaged her and asked if she would outside, which she declined. Later I have felt that's its worth 10 k for that amazing experience although I feel a little sad that I spent such a huge amount.

After few weeks I had been contacted by other spa which is near jailroad. They said they got my number from Justdail. So I went there to check on the birds. There were 3 birds. 2 were avg 1 is worst. So I paid 1.5 k at the desk and choose one bird. After negotiating she agreed for 4 k for FS. Her rack was good and everything was decent. She won't do anything except missionary not even CBJ. I would rate my experience as 5/10.

Next was my experience with the spa near governor bungalow. I was charged with 2.5 k at desk and 4 k for just b2 b. Good assets but she wouldn't even allow me to touch her cat let alone charm it with my fingers. I would rate my experience as 1/10.

Having had the worst experience I decided to visit the first spa which I visited near flyover. I have managed to make a deal for 2 k (3.2 k first time) saying I'm a regular and acted as if I have been there for 5-6 times. They believed me completely and I requested them to show the persons so I would choose (generally they won't allow to choose). I recognized the bird which I had for first time and selected her. But unfortunately they said she left to her hometown somewhere in north. I was disappointed as I don't know whether I could get FS from others. Then they recommended me to a new bird which has joined recently. She was from Manipur and had great assets. So I agreed. Inside she agreed for 3 k for B2B. Her rack was good. Then I thought of working my charm with my fingers. She closed her eyes and enjoyed throughout but quoted 10 k for FS which I denied. She was humble and speaks good English. I would rate her as 7/10.

Its such a long post, thanks for reading. Will share my remaining experiences next time since sharing here would make it lengthy and It is my first post. I also plan to take membership, so the existing members and seniors please be kind to me.

Note: This is my second time typing it, first one was not saved for some reason as I was asked to login again.

Princ Charming
04-30-22, 12:22
Hello All,

Started with deep tissue massage and later I asked for extras. She seemed to be a NE girl, she agreed for topless and HJ. I tried hard for FS but she didn't budge. I offered her 8 k for FS but still didn't agree!.

Just opposite of it on the main road on 2nd floor.

I went for a head msg, a gal came for the msg it was okiesh.

After paying at the counter the owner said, they have full.

Body msg as well, I said great then ask for the charges he said 2 k, I bargain for 1.5 ,went inside the room it was too small, just a msg table, then the gal entered, she was north.First of all thanks to HnyHunter and mongerindia89 for sharing their experience which helped me.

Yesterday I thought of taking my Johnny for a ride and visited Sparadise with the hope of getting Sh or Di. Unfortunately, Sh was already in service and Di was not there for some reason. They showed me other birds which are just average. When I inquired the price, they initially said 2.7 k, with a little bargain they were ok for 2.2 k, I think if we bargain much more they would have settled for 2 k which Mongerindia89 had got. Anyway I don't want to wait for sometime and have that bird which just had service. So I left. Later I visited the one HnyHunter mentioned near rockdale, first they denied at the counter regarding spa as its name mentions only saloon. But I mentioned I got to know about this place by my friend and he had undergone service. The lady quickly called her owner and with a little talk he understood my intentions. He mentioned it is 1. 5 k and showed me various birds. I was surprised to see many good ones. When I asked him if they are available now, he said only few are available now. By this time I had an urgent call which I had to attend, so I left saying I would be back later. Today morning thought of going to Sparadise so instead of going there I just inquired about the bird Sh availability through call. They said the bird is not available today and would inform if there is any change. Good that I enquired about the bird before going.

Then I visited the Rockdale place. The owner was absent this time but reception guy noticed me from yesterdays meet. I paid 1.5 k at counter. It was a small room and was able to choose one among 3. She said for CBJ, b2 b, and FS its 3 k. And only FS is 2 k. We settled it for 2.6 K. She is a little talkative and no attitude. Her name is H. After she did B2B I did my fingers on her for sometime. She liked it and was wet but I did not like the smell of it. Next she started to do BBBJ I was surprised. After sometime she stopped in between and put a hat on it. Her CDS is good but it killed my mood as its smelling a lot due to my earlier FIV. After the deed is done, while leaving she asked me to take her no and call before coming. She maintains two mobiles and said she only gives her number only to few of her clients. I the meantime I asked her few question regarding the place. Below is the summary.

--Generally 3 birds are full time workers in that saloon (this bird is the best among 3).

--Some other better birds will also visit the place on the call of the owner when the client has already experienced with the existing birds. (I plan to ask him for new birds as the ones which he showed immobile yesterday were too good to ignore).

That's it mongers, Keep sharing your experiences in this dry city. It might help a few.

If people need any more details, they can message me as I already took subscription here.

Princ Charming
04-30-22, 17:36
Hello All,

Other girls:.Hi MongerIndia89,

Could you be kind enough to let me know how much Shreya demands. Visited the spa but as she was busy. Had to return back. Planning to visit soon again.

Princ Charming
05-01-22, 09:14
Hi fellow mongers,

As I said I will be sharing my previous FR whenever I get time to share, here is one such.

Before knowing ISG, I tried mostly on Locanto and Skokka. I have sent msg for around 30 contacts from Skokka. Most of them turned out to be scammers. After verifying I shortlisted 3 of them as felt they are genuine. So I went to go ahead with the below pic of the bird.

The guy quoted 3 k for 1 HR which after some talk he agreed for 2.5 k. He asked me to go to an oyo near Station and the bird is waiting there. I have visited a lot of spas as I shared in my previous post but never tried like this. The guy told he will tell the room no after I reach the hotel. There were two hotels side by side and I unknowingly went to the wrong one and asked at the counter. The guy at the counter understood my mistake and offered saying that his hotel is also safe to book. I realized my mistake and went to the correct hotel and knocked the door of the bird. It was an AC room and she was wearing a top and shorts with a sleepy face.

I was disappointed seeing her and felt bad for my Johnny. Since I went all the way there, I thought lets complete the deed. Its around 10 Am. She said lets have some tea and then start. So we started having conversation and the bird was from Kolkata and how she ended up here. She complained that due to more work she he having a pain in her stomach. I don't know if its for real. But I said I would leave (anyway I did not like her). She said she would be in trouble if I left. She said she hardly earn money most of it goes to middle men. Yesterday 7 mem visited her and the middle men gave her only 5 k.

After hearing all this, my Johnny was down and not interested. But we started the deed, she said she will do only 2 min CBJ. CDS is also restricted as she was in pain. Mish was very loose and after some pumping I was done with the deed.

After leaving I called the guy texted me how it is, for which I did not reply. He said every week there will be a change of birds. But I don't trust him.

All of her ratings are pathetic and I would never WIR.

If someone who is in dire need of some cat, as it is verified I can give you the contact. DM is active.

I request all the silent readers of this thread to create an account and just share your experience in our VIZAG thread. Don't let this thread dry.

Nevertheless I still have quite some FR which I will share in upcoming days. I also plan to write a post specifically for new guys to guide them where to start in this city.

I have DM few of the senior members of this group, so I request you to kindly respond.

Happy and safe mongering.

Princ Charming
05-06-22, 08:20
Hello.

The is one of my previous FR. Few weeks back I have visited a parlour near Dgardens. It is just opp to famous sports shop. Upon entering I was greeted by the lady at the counter. A bird is making Mehandhi design on hand to one of her customer who came along with her father. Not sure how it might go but decided to ask if they provide massage. She said yes and quoted 2 k. I asked some water and she gave me a Bislerie. After having some of it I gently whispered if they would provide other services and one of my friend recommend this place. She understood my intention and replied softly that everything is provided. Upon discussing she told 5 birds are available and settled for 1.5 k at counter. After paying she said 2 were on leave. So I selected the petite bird.

Inside she quoted 5 k which we settled for 3 k as she wouldn't offer FS but only B2B. Considering the bird It was a hefty price for B2B. She even denied CBJ. The only thing good about the bird is her assets which are firm. She did not even allow me to touch her cat. Upon talking she said she said she came to this city with her bro who is working and they together stay near DiPark. Her B2B was one of the worst couldn't even get release. Somehow I forced myself to release after an hour on her.

If you are into petite birds and want a quick release, you can visit but anything over 1 k to the bird is overpaying her.

JayJay85
05-06-22, 08:30
I have been having a very dry vacation and no luck from any sources and requests. I tried to dig up old contacts and after lot of unstoppable efforts got hold of Miss P at Rjy and the plan is set for tomorrow. FR will be soon.

Princ Charming
05-08-22, 22:37
Firstly Thanks to our fellow senior EGuy for sharing the digits. So I contacted the bird and she was adamant about the reference. After giving her correct info about ref she was ready to talk. First thing she wanted to know was about my profession. She is available on Mon and Tues so we fixed the deal on Tues. Haven't decided in call or outcall yet. The very next day I. E on Friday she called all of a sudden and asked me 200 for some expenses. Since its a small amount I agreed nd sent her money. In return I asked her pic for which she sent. Later she called me and thanked for the gesture.

Saturday I tried to contact her but it was switched off for the whole day. Sunday she contacted me and said her family is away and she was available. When asked if I could come over, she declined citing neighbors are having a watch on her and it could be possible only in late nights. That's a bummer as late nights are not convenient for me. So we decided to book a hotel. She asked me to pick her up by 3:30 at Mpalem.

In the meantime I have checked 5-6 hotels and none of them are vacant. Vizag might look like a dry city but underneath lot of action might be going on. She made me wait for 1 HR at Mpalem and leisurely came at 4:30. She said she know Oyo nearby and decided to check in there. BTW she was no where as in picture she sent me as the pic might be many years back. Quiet disappointed seeing her for real. I also bought a gift worth 600 for her and decided to withhold for now since I thought she wasn't worth it. But if things goes well later on I don't mind giving her.

We reached the oyo and asked her to relax first. I suggested her to take a bath first. She was confused expecting to start the deed but I said hygiene comes first. She asked me to order some food as she was hungry. SO we ordered some food and drinks. By the time it was delivered I suggested to take a bath. She came wrapped up in towel after bath and I asked her not to wear the same clothes as they are sweaty. She obliged and came out only wrapped up in towel.

We got the food delivered and we talked a lot of things. Most of the time she was complaining about her past and when ever she gets a chance she requests me to help her with money. I kept listening to her without budging. So after having food I asked her to use a Listerine mouthwash which I bought. Now she was little better than when I met her. Normally this is when I prefer gifting but since she was blabbering all such nonsense and trying to squeeze money for all her nonsensical problems I decided not to gift her. Though she was wrapped up in towel, I did not feel any sxynes from her. So by now we had food and decided to start the deed. She asked upfront money and I gave her.

I asked her to do BBJ but she declined saying she never does BBJ (I know she has done BBJ for others but I don't want to ruin the mood). No DFK at least. By now I started regretting my decision. Did some fingng and she seemed to enjoy but asked me to stop and said she doesn't like such things and asked me to enter her. I felt like she just wanted to complete the deed ASAP. Did cowboy but she was tired in less than a min (seriously). Only good thing I felt is that her cat was tight. Doggy somehow doesn't seem to be working although I liked her hasss. Lotus not much involvement from her. Damn that she asks me to do all the hardwork and she would just lie-down. Only position she was comfortable is miss but even after many strokes couldn't release yet. She was leaking from bottom during miss pounding but her body language shows of a dead meat. I couldn't understand the mixed signals. (seniors could you be kind enough to shed some light regarding this).

Still I couldn't get release and I requested for DFK. She agreed and we had DFK while I was pounding in miss. I was close but she stopped DFK all of a sudden. By now she want me to get release somehow or the other. I said BBJ would get the job done. So finally she agreed for BBJ after thoroughly washing it. She did it for a min and stopped but it was quiet nice although she only took half of it. I would have nutted if she continued for few more sec. By this time she was surprised that I haven't leaked yet. She said she would give BBJ completely next time but not now. So I kept the third new cap on started miss with DFK. This time I somehow forced myself to leak.

We cleaned ourselves and completed the left over food and drinks form earlier and I dropped her back where I have picked up. I the end she said, she is changing her phone number and said will text me the new one as soon as she gets it. She asked when shall we book the next session for which I said I would text her back. Beware in mind that whatever she tells everything is to make us sympathize towards her.

1. Face- 5/10.

2. Boobs- 6/10.

3. Ass - 7/10. (Doggy haven't worked well).

4. Cat - 8/10.

5. Service - 6/10. (Not much involvement except spreading her lgs).

6. WIR. May be not unless I couldn't find anyone.

Damages: 2 K shot - 1 k (room) - 500 (food) - 200 (bakery).

Suggestion: She would even agree for 1.5 k if asked well and would also like to do quick deeds in cars.

Cheap Behavior: She took the left over soap which I purchased in a wrapped cover back home and Also asked to give my mouthwash for which I said it is personal.

RahulKhannarpr
05-12-22, 18:56
I have been having a very dry vacation and no luck from any sources and requests. I tried to dig up old contacts and after lot of unstoppable efforts got hold of Miss P at Rjy and the plan is set for tomorrow. FR will be soon.What's the update bro.

Tarus89
05-13-22, 13:18
Guys,

Just a heads up most of the girls in SA who have DP as only have face with eyes visible are fake. They will ask you to give advance deposite for meeting. Vizag is dry city. Difficult to find good stuff. All my old sp and indies have vanished all off a sudden.

Princ Charming
05-14-22, 15:28
Visited a spa near VisEyeHos upon recommendation of another source. Made the receptionist believe its my third time there and second time was totally dissatisfied. After long negotiation she budged from 2.8 k to 2.2 k. (Pro tip: Before visiting a spa call them and ask details and if possible just visit it just to know about details. After few days then go for the spa and with the info which you have gathered make them believe its not your first time there. This tip always works) I asked her to send NI but after paying she insisted on SI as she said she understood and said SI are the ones who can provide what I was looking for. I agreed and was sent a chubby dark SI which I rejected and they changed to another SI. She was equally bad as first. When they asked them to change they refused. As there is nothing I can do I took the massage and during the course she insisted on extras for which I did not agree as I felt its a waste of money spending there.

Came out but since my johnny was in mood called to the BBQ nation spa and asked if Miss S was there. They said she was out of town and will be back by end of month. This is third time couldn't get hold of Miss S. Then I contacted my local inde which she said she is busy right now.

Then I contacted Miss M. She is an online beautician. Not expecting any response from her anyway. But when I explained what had happened that day. She agreed to meet me. As they say every cloud has a silver lining. Next what has happened is the amazing experience which deserve a new post. (1/2).

HorseRider
05-14-22, 19:51
Visited a spa near VisEyeHos upon recommendation of another source. Made the receptionist believe its my third time there and second time was totally dissatisfied. After long negotiation she budged from 2.8 k to 2.2 k. (Pro tip: Before visiting a spa call them and ask details and if possible just visit it just to know about details. After few days then go for the spa and with the info which you have gathered make them believe its not your first time there. This tip always works) I asked her to send NI but after paying she insisted on SI as she said she understood and said SI are the ones who can provide what I was looking for. I agreed and was sent a chubby dark SI which I rejected and they changed to another SI. She was equally bad as first. When they asked them to change they refused. As there is nothing I can do I took the massage and during the course she insisted on extras for which I did not agree as I felt its a waste of money spending there.

Came out but since my johnny was in mood called to the BBQ nation spa and asked if Miss S was there. They said she was out of town and will be back by end of month. This is third time couldn't get hold of Miss S. Then I contacted my local inde which she said she is busy right now.

Then I contacted Miss M. She is an online beautician. Not expecting any response from her anyway. But when I explained what had happened that day. She agreed to meet me. As they say every cloud has a silver lining. Next what has happened is the amazing experience which deserve a new post. (1/2).Can you give contact of Miss M. I don't have PM.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Princ Charming
05-14-22, 20:30
Cont (2/2).

Few weeks earlier when I asked her out Miss M denied. So I was surprised this time when she agreed to meet out next day. Miss M is in her late 20's but she looks a lot younger. She requested for my Pic and after seeing it she agreed to meet. So as nothing I could do for the night I carried out my daily routine gym and later searched some hotels for next day. The irritating part about Miss M is her replies to text are a lot late and the way she speaks makes us think she doesn't adhere to commitment.

With slight hesitation, booked the hotel late night which the check-in time was next day noon. I texted her after booking and asked her for conformation which she did not reply throughout the night. Next day morning I was hoping she would reply but she replied at 11 pm but deleted it so I never know what it was. I tried calling her multiple times from 9 Am to 10 Am. She never answered my texts or calls. By this time I regretted booking prior meeting her and I already paid the hotel amount and couldn't get refund. At round 10:45 she texted she was ready and asked to pick her up. I was batshit crazy but decided not to show any anger.

Picked her up at 11:30 am at her place. To be said she was quite beautiful and the pics which she sent don't do any justice to her. I was quite happy but throughout the journey to hotel she was on call. We checked in the hotel and got relaxed. I asked if she was hungry and we will order food, but she replied we can have later. We spoke a little and after some time I asked her to take a bath. She was surprised and asked if she could smoke. By the time she done with smoking I took a bath and then I asked her to do the same. As she is refused I tempted her saying that I would give her a present after she comes from bath. After bath she came out in towel saying that her clothes were wet as they fell down. I was happy and I dried them on chair. We discussed a little and then I presented her a gift which I had purchased before day. She was quite happy.

We were lying on the bed and mostly she was talking about her family and showing me pics and videos and I was listening as they are quite interesting and funny. While I was saying about mine and she started caressing my hand. By this time we were next to each other lying on bed. Slowly she put her face near to mine and gave me a signal. The way it unfolded was quite dramatic. I pecked her a little which she reciprocated. Slowly the peck went to DFK meanwhile I was wondering why didn't she ask upfront money as generally most of them do. Anyway we continued. Never I had experienced such DFK for such a long time with both eyes locked and smiling in BTW. To be noted that this DFK continued throughout the course rolling all over the bed. She started removing my clothes and while DFK we went to cowboy and indicated she needs my johnny. I noticed she was quite damp down there. She was purely enjoying it and was quite intense in cowboy with DFK. Then miss with DFK. Couldn't try other positions as she was not letting go of DFK. After a lot of strokes I released in her with her permission. (I know it shouldn't happen but johnny took control). Got to know her weak spots. When done in right way she was too wild to stop DFK. During this I noticed the sheet was wet at a lot of places bcoz of her.

Though I leaked I was still inside her and still continued DFK for a lot of time. Slowly I started my second round (although we made the deal for only one round earlier). She still has fire inside her although I tried a lot to release but couldn't. After a lot of action we stopped and she curled up in sheets hugging me but was shy to show up her face and wanted to stay like that. We cuddled for a few more min and she said she has to go as evening she has some plans. But promised next time when booked would stay throughout the day.

We took bath and got freshened I'm still wondering that I haven't been asked money yet. When asked about food she said anything will do. Ordered some food and while eating she narrated most of her childhood. I was moved by her childhood then I got the answer why she didn't ask money. Even while checking out she didn't ask, but I have kept the discussed amount near her purse.

While returning back she said she really liked our chemistry and next time would invite me to her house and cook. It was such an amazing and sweet GFE. Never thought a sour spa experience would end up like this.

Next time I would definitely ask regarding If I could share her number but till then I couldn't (apologies to our fellow members).

RichWithYou
05-22-22, 07:17
Hello all,

Nice to see recent FR's in Vizag forum. I visited a spa in the the Dasa hills, seems like new one, opened couple of months back. Well maintained. Charged 2.5 K at the counter and assigned NI. Did a nice massage, popped up the question after 30 min. Opted B2B, nice assets, was good experience. Not so GFE but considering the assets, worth a try! Enjoy!

RichWithYou
05-22-22, 07:54
Hi,

My PM is active after long time! I am in Vizag for a week, please share Any help with Vizag safe high class local contacts. Thanks!

RichWithYou
05-23-22, 06:20
SitaGunjan bro, please clear your inbox!

RichWithYou
05-23-22, 12:39

Please do not bombard inbox for contact unnecessarily. Vizag is dry and don't want to spoil these rare finds. Ask for contact only when you are sure with your dates.Hi SitaGunjan bro,

Could you please clear your inbox, need some details. Thank you.

Gyrase
05-23-22, 13:16
Can you brothers please help me with some good MILF contacts here in Vizag

Princ Charming
05-23-22, 17:33
This is a detailed review of some of the spas / MP in Vizag. This could be helpful for all the new mongers in this city.

- BL Thai spa. This spa is near complex flyover. Front desk has 2 same guys always. They try to loot you. Never pay beyond 2. 5-3 k for 1 HR at reception. Don't fall for their subscription packs. Always take 1 HR only here because even if you stay for more than an hour they never bother to interrupt like other spas. (Once I stayed close to 2 hrs). The good thing about this spa is that they only have chicks of good looking ones so as a first timer you can't go wrong. (If you become regular you can choose the chicks which I always do). The bad thing is these chicks quote exorbitant prices. Depends on your skills to bring them down. Never go beyond 5 k for anything.

- MB Spa. This is just opp to BL spa. They have two centers. Other one is at near diamond park. They take 2.5 at counter and we can choose the chicks. Visited both places and after a lot of effort checked all the chicks at both centers. Did not take service but each center has one chick which was good. After enquiring straight they mentioned max they would do B2B but not FS. The chick at diamond park was much better than the other center. Quoted 3 k for B2B.

- BA MP. This is near dabagardens. 3 chicks are available, all are below avg but you can visit if you are into petite. 1.5 k at counter. Inside I think its around 2.5 k, I can't recollect how much exactly I paid.

- FP MP. This is at dwarakanagar, near reliance petrol bunk. Reception 2 k, had 3 chicks. Owner was cooperative to show the chicks once I made my intention clear. Chicks look above average with good assets but haven't tried yet.

- UB spa. This is near jailroad. 1.5 at counter. They offer FS. 3 chicks available and all below average. Had one for 4 k, good cooperation and she had firm rack.

- Sthai Spa. Near VIP road. Can go down till 2.3 k at counter. The chicks which I saw few of them are on par if not better than BL spa. Rooms are good to. Don't allow us to choose. Did not try here though yet.

- Bliss Tspa. Near asilmettta. Forgot the reception prices but got to set few of the chicks which are good. They tried to persuade me to take membership plan which would be 1.5 k each for 15 sessions. Although its good but I don't want to get tied up to the particular spa. One of the member visited while I was there and when asked he said it was good and went to the room.

These were some of the spa details which I myself explored and thought of sharing to the new comers in this city. There is still part-2 of some more spas which I have visited and would post if this was at least helpful for a few of them.

RahulKhannarpr
05-31-22, 21:09
This is a detailed review of some of the spas / MP in Vizag. This could be helpful for all the new mongers in this city.

- BL Thai spa. This spa is near complex flyover. Front desk has 2 same guys always. They try to loot you. Never pay beyond 2. 5-3 k for 1 HR at reception. Don't fall for their subscription packs. Always take 1 HR only here because even if you stay for more than an hour they never bother to interrupt like other spas. (Once I stayed close to 2 hrs). The good thing about this spa is that they only have chicks of good looking ones so as a first timer you can't go wrong. (If you become regular you can choose the chicks which I always do). The bad thing is these chicks quote exorbitant prices. Depends on your skills to bring them down. Never go beyond 5 k for anything.Kindly help with your part 2 bro.

Mathew1984
06-07-22, 10:39
Did anyone try her? Looks attractive with seductive eyes.

On Tinder Vizag. Would like to lift her saree and do the holy deed.

Also any massage parlor recommended please DM.

Thank you.

FuckPussy
06-17-22, 18:00

Thank you.Be cautious don't pay advance even if she confirms on vc. Only pay once she is in your room. Most of them are scammers.

Kedawibanit
06-17-22, 19:09
It is clearly mentioned in Tinder profile that she lives in Kolkata. But you say you saw in Vizag tinder. Maybe check your Tinder settings on location.

Thank you.

Mathew1984
06-20-22, 18:09
It is clearly mentioned in Tinder profile that she lives in Kolkata. But you say you saw in Vizag tinder. Maybe check your Tinder settings on location.No bro she is in Vizag. Also there is another girl in vizag who acts in short films and YouTube movies. She is from Uttar Pradesh, looks very hot on instagram, last name bishwas or something.

Anyone know if she offers services? Want to try her for so long since I'm in Delhi.

Mathew1984
06-20-22, 18:16
So I went to the spa next to BBQ nation. I had the girl in beach photo for 1 hour.

Very beautiful and pleasing service. She is North Indian.

They rotate staff often so please DM me with details. I reciprocate.

I want to try the other 2 soon. Did any bros had these food? So tempting. Love the eyes of the dusky girl.

Who is good with BBJ and offer full service. Please let me know.

Happy mongering.

RahulKhannarpr
06-21-22, 01:14
So I went to the spa next to BBQ nation. I had the girl in beach photo for 1 hour.

I want to try the other 2 soon. Did any bros had these food? So tempting. Love the eyes of the dusky girl.

Happy mongering.Kindly give me more details of the spa bro and also the therapist name and service details.

Jerry70
06-21-22, 02:17

Happy mongering.There are 3 BBQ nations in Vishakhapatnam. Kindly tell me which one is this?

Mathew1984
06-21-22, 07:35
There are 3 BBQ nations in Vishakhapatnam. Kindly tell me which one is this?This spa is very well discussed on this forum if you can't decode it, then I can't say much. Its in-between 3rd and 5th floors LOL.

Its 2.3 k for 1 HR and service is 4 k I tipped 500. For B2B.

I like it I want FS and I will go for it.

So paid 2.3 k and inside the girl came, I know what I want, from friend suggestion girl named S, she hugged and I press her ass strongly.

She is like you want massage or no giggling. I said I want everything. Pulled her closely. I'm not wearing anything. Told me to lay down. And started massage. I just want her mouth to take my cock. I turned around started pressing her boobs she didn't say anything. Negotiated she said B2B is 6 k and I said I give 6 k, I want to fuck her. She said no. I said then only 4 k for B2B and she agreed. Got BBJ and I fingered her, didn't enter her but rubbed my dick over her P. And she let me cum on her tits and took a shower. I tipped her 500. I did take more money and showed her Cause I want to fuck her. Maybe outside someday she will come. I want her. She can pass as a GF outside. Other girls looked nice assets and speak Telugu, I don't know that much. I would have taken them. Please tell any leads.

Did anyone try the MV Taj hotel spa girl? She works reception on there. She always smiling only. Want to see how she looks with my tool in her.

Want to try her ASAP. Vizag is crazy city. One day there will be drought of birds and next day so many options heavy raining. Hard to choose.

Looking for petite. Tired of full figured aunties. Anyone give help, I reciprocate. Don't just ask favours.

The one in BBQ spa let me pinch her p I like it LOL.

Enjoy mongering.

FuckPussy
06-21-22, 09:27
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Rajked
06-24-22, 11:47
This spa is very well discussed on this forum if you can't decode it, then I can't say much. Its in-between 3rd and 5th floors LOL.

Its 2.3 k for 1 HR and service is 4 k I tipped 500. For B2B.

I like it I want FS and I will go for it.

So paid 2.3 k and inside the girl came, I know what I want, from friend suggestion girl named S, she hugged and I press her ass strongly.

She is like you want massage or no giggling. I said I want everything. Pulled her closely. I'm not wearing anything. Told me to lay down. And started massage. I just want her mouth to take my cock. I turned around started pressing her boobs she didn't say anything. Negotiated she said B2B is 6 k and I said I give 6 k, I want to fuck her. She said no. I said then only 4 k for B2B and she agreed. Got BBJ and I fingered her, didn't enter her but rubbed my dick over her P. And she let me cum on her tits and took a shower. I tipped her 500. I did take more money and showed her Cause I want to fuck her. Maybe outside someday she will come. I want her. She can pass as a GF outside. Other girls looked nice assets and speak Telugu, I don't know that much. I would have taken them. Please tell any leads..The wheel S&MP you are referring to?

India2021
07-02-22, 09:51
Hi guys can someone help me with some individual contacts here in vizag? Really appreciate. I can help you with contacts in hyd

Denten
07-02-22, 11:05
Cont (2/2).

Few weeks earlier when I asked her out Miss M denied. So I was surprised this time when she agreed to meet out next day. Miss M is in her late 20's but she looks a lot younger. She requested for my Pic and after seeing it she agreed to meet. So as nothing I could do for the night I carried out my daily routine gym and later searched some hotels for next day. The irritating part about Miss M is her replies to text are a lot late and the way she speaks makes us think she doesn't adhere to commitment.

With slight hesitation, booked the hotel late night which the check-in time was next day noon. I texted her after booking and asked her for conformation which she did not reply throughout the night. Next day morning I was hoping she would reply but she replied at 11 pm but deleted it so I never know what it was. I tried calling her multiple times from 9 Am to 10 Am. She never answered my texts or calls. By this time I regretted booking prior meeting her and I already paid the hotel amount and couldn't get refund. At round 10:45 she texted she was ready and asked to pick her up. I was batshit crazy but decided not to show any anger.

Picked her up at 11:30 am at her place. To be said she was quite beautiful and the pics which she sent don't do any justice to her. I was quite happy but throughout the journey to hotel she was on call. We checked in the hotel and got relaxed. I asked if she was hungry and we will order food, but she replied we can have later. We spoke a little and after some time I asked her to take a bath. She was surprised and asked if she could smoke. By the time she done with smoking I took a bath and then I asked her to do the same. As she is refused I tempted her saying that I would give her a present after she comes from bath. After bath she came out in towel saying that her clothes were wet as they fell down. I was happy and I dried them on chair. We discussed a little and then I presented her a gift which I had purchased before day. She was quite happy.

We were lying on the bed and mostly she was talking about her family and showing me pics and videos and I was listening as they are quite interesting and funny. While I was saying about mine and she started caressing my hand. By this time we were next to each other lying on bed. Slowly she put her face near to mine and gave me a signal. The way it unfolded was quite dramatic. I pecked her a little which she reciprocated. Slowly the peck went to DFK meanwhile I was wondering why didn't she ask upfront money as generally most of them do. Anyway we continued. Never I had experienced such DFK for such a long time with both eyes locked and smiling in BTW. To be noted that this DFK continued throughout the course rolling all over the bed. She started removing my clothes and while DFK we went to cowboy and indicated she needs my johnny. I noticed she was quite damp down there. She was purely enjoying it and was quite intense in cowboy with DFK. Then miss with DFK. Couldn't try other positions as she was not letting go of DFK. After a lot of strokes I released in her with her permission. (I know it shouldn't happen but johnny took control). Got to know her weak spots. When done in right way she was too wild to stop DFK. During this I noticed the sheet was wet at a lot of places bcoz of her.

Though I leaked I was still inside her and still continued DFK for a lot of time. Slowly I started my second round (although we made the deal for only one round earlier). She still has fire inside her although I tried a lot to release but couldn't. After a lot of action we stopped and she curled up in sheets hugging me but was shy to show up her face and wanted to stay like that. We cuddled for a few more min and she said she has to go as evening she has some plans. But promised next time when booked would stay throughout the day.

We took bath and got freshened I'm still wondering that I haven't been asked money yet. When asked about food she said anything will do. Ordered some food and while eating she narrated most of her childhood. I was moved by her childhood then I got the answer why she didn't ask money. Even while checking out she didn't ask, but I have kept the discussed amount near her purse.

While returning back she said she really liked our chemistry and next time would invite me to her house and cook. It was such an amazing and sweet GFE. Never thought a sour spa experience would end up like this.

Next time I would definitely ask regarding If I could share her number but till then I couldn't (apologies to our fellow members).Hi I am new here please someone share individual sp numbers.

Tarus89
07-06-22, 14:11
Was feeling boared so decided to goto a spa, the one near bbq nation did not answer the call so went to the spa near the beach road NTS near the famous bakery. Got a NI. The massage was horrible and she wanted 8 k for b2 b, 2 k for shower and 4 k for HJ. Told her this is not my 1st time at this spa she was adamant that she won't reduces and that is what other customers are paying her. Closed the massage before time and walked out. There was not way I was paying 8 k for b2 b.

I have been going to spas from the time most of these spas opened up in vizag. Had a few FS sessions also in spas with luck. But never paid more that 4 k for a b2 b.

The SP's off late are geeting horrible chicks and are quoting 8-10 k for a onetime. When I sarted mongering in vizag few years back. They were good chick from kolkata and other place available for 5 k and russians for 6-7 k. Now the scene has completely changed in vizag. Its a dry city with sp and spas quoting ridiculous prices.

FuckPussy
07-06-22, 14:48
Was feeling boared so decided to goto a spa, the one near bbq nation did not answer the call so went to the spa near the beach road NTS near the famous bakery. Got a NI. The massage was horrible and she wanted 8 k for b2 b, 2 k for shower and 4 k for HJ. Told her this is not my 1st time at this spa she was adamant that she won't reduces and that is what other customers are paying her. Closed the massage before time and walked out. There was not way I was paying 8 k for b2 b.

I have been going to spas from the time most of these spas opened up in vizag. Had a few FS sessions also in spas with luck. But never paid more that 4 k for a b2 b.

The SP's off late are geeting horrible chicks and are quoting 8-10 k for a onetime. When I sarted mongering in vizag few years back. They were good chick from kolkata and other place available for 5 k and russians for 6-7 k. Now the scene has completely changed in vizag. Its a dry city with sp and spas quoting ridiculous prices.Good that you didn't let Johnny rule.

WildyOne136
07-11-22, 02:15
Two experiences. One from me and one from a friend.

I am a newbie to mongering and after thinking about whether to jump in or not, finally took the plunge around 2 months ago. Went to a spa a floor below the newer BBQ place. They have different charges for a room with curtain and a room with door. It was a very nice place. Hygiene top notch. Counter charges asked for 3.5 k for the Pvt room, could only bring it down to 3 k, they did not budge below. Asked for options, didn't get a choice.

Didn't know whether I could get extras here or not. Went to room, beautiful NI came in named miss are. Fair, not super slim or bony but had flesh at the right places and sexy. Changed to dispo and massage started. I was very nervous and she gave a few hints during massage which I later realized were hints and I didn't pick up at that time. Got a very good massage though (first massage but felt good) she took her time with all the massage work. Finally with around 15 minutes remaining I asked about extras, she said she does b2 b for 15 k. Said I won't pay that much we can get a lot more in other places for that amount. I didn't want to pay but she was so tempting and Johnny ruled. Paid 8 k for B2B after a lot of bargaining.

Paid a lot but man she was lovely with her clothes off. Beautiful soft and decently sized non saggy boobs. Nice firm ass and did a nice B2B. Didn't allow DFK but only LFK. Had fun and ended with HJ while I was fingering pussy. Showered with me and cleaned me up well after.

Girl rating.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10 not big with more than handful.

Attitude - 7/10.

Pussy. Didn't get a good look but felt tight.

Ass. Looked good. 8/10.

I did ask her about FS and she said 40 k.

I know I overpaid even for
Vizag, so please don't blow up with you overpaid. I might not even monger again so haven't decided on taking membership.

Another friend who is not from here and I know he does monger in Delhi told me he went to S spa in the center of the city. He had a session with an NI miss M. Chubby and had a small bulge around the stomach and slightly saggy boobs. He got FS with her. Don't know how much he paid or anything. He mentioned and I didn't want to pry and look too interested in it.

BurnInMoilite
07-15-22, 04:03
Two experiences. One from me and one from a friend.

I am a newbie to mongering and after thinking about whether to jump in or not, finally took the plunge around 2 months ago. Went to a spa a floor below the newer BBQ place. They have different charges for a room with curtain and a room with door. It was a very nice place. Hygiene top notch. Counter charges asked for 3.5 k for the Pvt room, could only bring it down to 3 k, they did not budge below. Asked for options, didn't get a choice.

Didn't know whether I could get extras here or not. Went to room, beautiful NI came in named miss are. Fair, not super slim or bony but had flesh at the right places and sexy. Changed to dispo and massage started. I was very nervous and she gave a few hints during massage which I later realized were hints and I didn't pick up at that time. Got a very good massage though (first massage but felt good) she took her time with all the massage work. Finally with around 15 minutes remaining I asked about extras, she said she does b2 b for 15 k. Said I won't pay that much we can get a lot more in other places for that amount. I didn't want to pay but she was so tempting and Johnny ruled. Paid 8 k for B2B after a lot of bargaining.

Paid a lot but man she was lovely with her clothes off. Beautiful soft and decently sized non saggy boobs. Nice firm ass and did a nice B2B. Didn't allow DFK but only LFK. Had fun and ended with HJ while I was fingering pussy. Showered with me and cleaned me up well after.

Girl rating.

Face - 8/10.

Boobs - 10/10 not big with more than handful.

Attitude - 7/10.

Pussy. Didn't get a good look but felt tight.

Ass. Looked good. 8/10.

I did ask her about FS and she said 40 k.

I know I overpaid even for
Vizag, so please don't blow up with you overpaid. I might not even monger again so haven't decided on taking membership.

Another friend who is not from here and I know he does monger in Delhi told me he went to S spa in the center of the city. He had a session with an NI miss M. Chubby and had a small bulge around the stomach and slightly saggy boobs. He got FS with her. Don't know how much he paid or anything. He mentioned and I didn't want to pry and look too interested in it.Newer BBQ place? I guess you are talking about the one neat beach? But that's an old one.

WildyOne136
07-18-22, 10:41
Newer BBQ place? I guess you are talking about the one neat beach? But that's an old one.Beach is the old one. This is the new one. Close to the most well known breakfast place in the city.

India2021
07-22-22, 04:01
Hey guys,

Tried DTS yesterday. Had a good time there. Kavya is my therapist and she was very good. 2. 5 k for massage and 4 k for b2 b. Total GFE experience.

RahulKhannarpr
07-25-22, 02:26
Hey guys,

Tried DTS yesterday. Had a good time there. Kavya is my therapist and she was very good. 2. 5 k for massage and 4 k for b2 b. Total GFE experience.Please give more details of her service bro if possible. Also pl let me know if there is any other good therapist there.

IndianDom
07-25-22, 12:42
I went to DTS couple of months back. Therapist was from Delhi, OK massage and she quoted 7 k for B2B. I just took HJ for 2 k which was worse.

Please give more details of her service bro if possible. Also pl let me know if there is any other good therapist there.

India2021
08-04-22, 07:04
Hi guys, being a localite I feel ashamed to say I do not have any indie or MILF contact. I have been regular to spas and have been posting my reviews here. If anyone has any MILF or indie contact please help me. I have a long fetish for married women or milfs. Help your fellow monger. I can help you with couple of contacts in Hyderabad.

RahulKhannarpr
08-07-22, 02:19
Hi guys, being a localite I feel ashamed to say I do not have any indie or MILF contact. I have been regular to spas and have been posting my reviews here. If anyone has any MILF or indie contact please help me. I have a long fetish for married women or milfs. Help your fellow monger. I can help you with couple of contacts in Hyderabad.Pl share Hyderabad contacts bro also pl guide for some good spa experience in vizag.

India2021
08-08-22, 13:59
Pl share Hyderabad contacts bro also pl guide for some good spa experience in vizag.Do you have any vizag contacts or expereinces? Share vizag contact and I will share Hyderabad contact.

WildyOne136
08-12-22, 20:08
Went to the newly opened spa in bangle area almost a month back.

Took a local therapist. They have just one room with a door and it has jacuzzi also in it. Counter was 5 k with jacuzzi for 90 minutes. They also give without jacuzzi but it's 3 k for 60 min. Counter charge is more couldn't bargain much. In their menu was noted as 8 k for jacuzzi.

Was assigned a girl named miss K. Got a decent massage and chit chatting. Broached the topic of extras after 20 minutes. She was ok to do upto b2 b. Took B2B.

Girl was short probably around 5 ft.

Boobs - 8/10. Soft, decent size, could be a bit bigger. Sucked to hearts content.

Face - 7/10. I like local faces.

GFE - 9/10.

Ass. Nice size, soft. Would be fun to bang from behind.

Pussy. Didn't allow much fingering so can't rate.

Charges - 4 k for B2B.

Wanted to repeat with her but 2 days later she left the spa. No idea where she went to.

Hyd418
08-13-22, 09:06
Cont (2/2).

Next time I would definitely ask regarding If I could share her number but till then I couldn't (apologies to our fellow members).Bro, Great FR. Its such a rarity to find a local girl in Vizag these days.

I'm visiting the city for 2 days next week let me know if this is a contact that you could share.

Best,

Aryan123
08-14-22, 18:27
Hi,

This is my FR.

I was in Vizag recently for some work. Decided to get the MP experience. I have been to MP in Delhi and Raipur. The counter charges are just double in Vizag (2. 5-3 k). Went for the spa with name as Apple's voice assistant. Asked for a NI girl. Sent a punjabi girl, Miss A. A bit on the chubby side but a good talker. Told her instantly that I need extras (B2B). Quoted 6 k and after bargaining I could only bring it down to 5.5 k. Jhonny was in mood so I went for it. She was reluctant to apply oil and wanted it to be dry. I didn't mind. No kissing, good HJ and Fingering. Great tits which made me not to regret my decision of paying this much.

Damages.

Counter - 2.8 k.

B2B - 5.5 k.

Total: 8.3 K.

WIR: No.

Will be going again in Sept and will be staying for a while. Will share more reports that time.

India2021
08-15-22, 09:13
Hi guys, I have 6 excellent contacts in Hyderabad. I need some contacts in vizag either indie or couple or MILF or sp. I can give you those Hyderabad contacts. I recently met with a couple in Hyderabad and had awesome fun. Read review in Hyderabad forum. Please help me with vizag contacts.

WildyOne136
08-17-22, 13:31
Went to the spa mentioned in my previous FR. Wanted to repeat miss k but she left it seems. They said they had 2 locals and no choice was given. I told the reception guy, I'll ask to change if I don't like the first one.

Went to room and changed. Miss A walked in. She looked quite good. Very short probably even less than 5 feet or around that. She had a good face and boobs looked big for her petite frame, so I decided to continue.

Got a decent massage from her. After 20 minutes of massage and the flip asked for extras. She gave the menu only till B2B but on asking she said she is ok for FS.

She got naked and did a B2B. She has got nice boobs, not very big but decent sized, not as big as I expected initially (bra was probably padded) . Slim waist, no tummy and a good ass. Sucked them and nipples nicely. She is very cooperative. She does not do DFK, no anal and no BJ.

Got a nice hand job and balls massage before she put on the condom and we started with missionary, drilled her for 5 minutes, then changed over to WOT for some time where I was mauling her boobs switched back to missionary with her legs folded up for deep penetration and finally switched over to doggy. Couldn't last even a minute in doggy and released.

Boobs - 8/10, could be bigger. Soft and had nice big nipples. You can play with them as you like.

Face - 7/10.

Pussy. She was wet and tight but not very tight. Didn't complain even with hard strokes. 7/10.

Ass. Not big but good size (I don't like too big asses) and soft and felt nice during doggy, sad I didn't last long. Asshole looked good when I saw in doggy, but she didn't allow any touching there. (7/10).

GFE - 8/10.

I would love to repeat but she also seems to have left when I went back 3 days later.

Don't know what's with the spa but girls don't stay long here. Both girls I liked left pretty soon.

RahulKhannarpr
08-19-22, 02:37

Took a local therapist. They have just one room with a door and it has jacuzzi also in it. Counter was 5 k with jacuzzi for 90 minutes. They also give without jacuzzi but it's 3 k for 60 min. Counter charge is more couldn't bargain much. In their menu was noted as 8 k for jacuzzi.

Was assigned a girl named miss K. Got a decent massage and chit chatting. Broached the topic of extras after 20 minutes. She was ok to do upto B2B. Took B2B.

Boobs - 8/10. Soft, decent size, could be a bit bigger. Sucked to hearts content.

GFE - 9/10.

Ass. Nice size, soft. Would be fun to bang from behind.

Pussy. Didn't allow much fingering so can't rate.

Charges - 4 k for B2B.

Wanted to repeat with her but 2 days later she left the spa. No idea where she went to.What is bangle area bro. Pl help.

RandomBoy1
08-19-22, 05:37
What is bangle area bro. Pl help.Gajuwaka area.

WildyOne136
08-19-22, 09:12
What is bangle area bro. Pl help.Gwk. It's on the top floor of a new building.

IndianDom
08-19-22, 09:17
I guess gajuwaka area.

What is bangle area bro. Pl help.

RahulKhannarpr
08-19-22, 15:39
Gwk. It's on the top floor of a new building.What is the name of the spa bro. Pl give some more hints.

WildyOne136
08-21-22, 19:31
What is the name of the spa bro. Pl give some more hints.There are only 3 Spas there on 1 road. One is old which is at the junction, 2nd one is on the ground floor and the third one is this Thai spa which is on the 5th floor.

There is one more salon and spa also. No idea about that.

Just search in Google maps. Newer Spas will have their oldest pictures only months previously. Older Spas will have pictures and reviews since years.

WildyOne136
08-25-22, 11:59
The same spa as the last FR, finally got time to sit and type this up.

Went for a repeat with miss A but she wasn't there. Was assigned another local therapist miss S.

Massage was not very good. It was almost like she was waiting for me to pop a question of extras. She was also short probably around 5 feet and slim.

Once question was asked, everything was on the table except DFK and anal. Dispo was off, She got naked and continued the name sake massage for a few minutes. Played around with johnny and balls during it. Boobs was soft but very small.

Got a BBBJ, took it completely inside and it was really good. Pussy looked clean and I was the first client of the day so went for DATY, she wasn't very interested but she tasted good. Put on see and started in missionary for some time. Then changed over to WOT, that was fun, she was jumping up and down till she got tired. Some more time in miss and finished in doggy.

Boobs - 4/10, very small, couldn't do a lot with them.

Face - 5/10, not that attractive.

Pussy. Looked nice and felt nice, a little loose but not that loose. 8/10.

Ass. Small but firm. Can take a pounding.

GFE - 5/10, minor nakhras there and not very involved all the time.

I think she would have been willing to meet outside but I don't have a specific mongering number yet, so didn't ask for her number.

RahulKhannarpr
08-26-22, 01:07
The same spa as the last FR, finally got time to sit and type this up.

Went for a repeat with miss A but she wasn't there. Was assigned another local therapist miss S.

Massage was not very good. It was almost like she was waiting for me to pop a question of extras. She was also short probably around 5 feet and slim.

Once question was asked, everything was on the table except DFK and anal. Dispo was off, She got naked and continued the name sake massage for a few minutes. Played around with johnny and balls during it. Boobs was soft but very small.

Got a BBBJ, took it completely inside and it was really good. Pussy looked clean and I was the first client of the day so went for DATY, she wasn't very interested but she tasted good. Put on see and started in missionary for some time. Then changed over to WOT, that was fun, she was jumping up and down till she got tired. Some more time in miss and finished in doggy.

Boobs - 4/10, very small, couldn't do a lot with them.

Face - 5/10, not that attractive.

Pussy. Looked nice and felt nice, a little loose but not that loose. 8/10.

Ass. Small but firm. Can take a pounding.

GFE - 5/10, minor nakhras there and not very involved all the time.

I think she would have been willing to meet outside but I don't have a specific mongering number yet, so didn't ask for her number.Bro what were the damages and do they have any other options.

WildyOne136
08-27-22, 07:46
Bro what were the damages and do they have any other options.They have NI also. Didn't take them or see them. Damages you have to negotiate with the girls. Will probably be less if you are good at that part. It's between 5-8 k for FS I think.

RahulKhannarpr
09-06-22, 04:44
Guys please update spa reports so that It can be helpful to new mongers.

RahulKhannarpr
09-06-22, 04:48
They have NI also. Didn't take them or see them. Damages you have to negotiate with the girls. Will probably be less if you are good at that part. It's between 5-8 k for FS I think.Damages are too high bro. Went to Delhi recently FS was available for max to max 3. 5 k.

Deepak703
09-08-22, 23:20
Could you please share the contact of the girl in the beach pic?

Happy mongering.

India2021
09-11-22, 08:08
Hi guys, I have two indie contaacts from vizag. Both are decent looking girls well in budget. I would like to share these contacts in exchange of contacts. If anyone have any contacts ping me we can exchange.

WildyOne136
09-17-22, 01:42
Was in that area quite late and I had work there and after finishing work and saw the spa and thought let's go as wanted some action. Name is our continent.

It's a converted house. Went in and they have rooms with curtains or rooms with doors. Way too costly than other Spas. Did not think I had time to go to another near because of the late time and took it. Room was ok but the whole washroom was covered with the jacuzzi and it was small.

Declined to show menu and they did not have locals available at that time. Manager guy said he will send someone good.

Assigned an NI named miss and. First impressions were good. Looked young, Decent face, nice smile, good looking body and no tummy.

I changed to dispo and massage started with me lying on the stomach. Massage was not very good and we were chatting some nonsense. After 15/20 minutes, flipped and topic of extras were brought up. She was willing for either HJ or b2 b. No BJ and no FS. Tried to convince but she wasn't willing. She might do FS if there are probably repeat visits.

Coming to the actual thing. She has got lovely boobs and very cooperative. Sucked those boobs for quite some time. She gave a nice kissing and boob massage to my whole body. Fingers her to an orgasm first and then got my hand job and came while fiddling with her holes.

Face: 7/10, happy face nice lips.

Boobs: 8/10 slight sagginess, soft and firm, responsive nipples and very suckable.

Pussy: 8/10 shaved and clean. Felt tight while fingering, has a nice big clit and it was wet.

Ass: 7/10 felt firm and good sized.

GFE: 8/10, was very cooperative and nice to talk to.

Would repeat the girl but no to the spa.

Have to get a mongering number I think, so I can get numbers and if they are willing meet outside.

WildyOne136
09-20-22, 19:39

Was assigned a girl named miss K. Got a decent massage and chit chatting. Broached the topic of extras after 20 minutes. She was ok to do upto b2 b. Took B2B.

GFE - 9/10..Went to the spa again and randomly got assigned miss K again. She said she came back 2 days ago.

This time got FS from her. Wasn't as cooperative as she was before.

Pussy. Very tight. Started with missionary, then had her at edge of bed with legs spread wide and finished in doggy. Asshole looked tempting, didn't allow any action there. Will see if I meet her again.

WildyOne136
09-25-22, 10:36
There are so many new Spas that opened up in the last 6-8 months. Anyone tried any of these Spas.

Princ Charming
10-01-22, 20:09
With the help of senior SITA GUNJAN bro contacted an inde near bangle area. She gave me directions to reach the place which were easy to follow. She said she shifted to this place a week back. Two are available both of them are for quick release only. Only missionary and ccbj was available. During the deed she said she generally has other indes to but since its raining, they were not available. I couldn't release in her since the bottom was very loose. Told I would come back if there are some good options. She saved my number as said she would let me know if any one new comes. As I came out I noticed a person in the opposite house keeping an eye on this house. Since I had mask, I left the place as soon as possible.

WIR: No.

WildyOne136
10-10-22, 18:22
Tried this spa last month. Second costliest after continent spa I have been to. They have only curtained partitions with small shower area in there.

They have only 2 NE's when I went. They sent a girl named miss S. She was young, slim, sexy body and very fair.

Had a very good massage for 30 minutes. Then question for extras, only willing to do B2B. No DFK and no FS.

Had a very good time with the girl. She was very cooperative and was nice to talk to. She had the best body naked I have seen among the spa girls I have seen. Ended with a nice HJ.

Face: typical ne face. 5/10.

Boobs: nice and soft. No sag. Big nipples. Had fun playing with them and sucking them. 8/10.

Pussy: looked good, felt not too tight but not loose either. Clean.

Ass: A little small but firm.

WIR: Yes to the girl. No to the spa.

India2021
10-12-22, 04:46
Hi guys, I have three genuine indie contacts in Vizag. I will willing to help exchange them. If you have any contqcts in vizag let me know we can exchange.

VHuntz
10-19-22, 13:19
Hi guys, I have three genuine indie contacts in Vizag. I will willing to help exchange them. If you have any contqcts in vizag let me know we can exchange.I'm in Vizag for a week and got nada so far in my search. Are you willing to trade them in exchange for a 22 yr newbie (indie) in Mumbai or south-Korean org. Contacts in SF? PM or TG me.

VHuntz
10-19-22, 13:35
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

CiudadSept
10-19-22, 20:42
Hi guys, I have three genuine indie contacts in Vizag. I will willing to help exchange them. If you have any contqcts in vizag let me know we can exchange.Your inbox is full. Can you please clear your inbox?

VHuntz
10-21-22, 13:29
Not a big fan of MPs in general but Vizag seems quite dry with regards to alternatives. Anyways, I am here for a week and decided to try out this spa based on a couple of reports I read here.

For a 90-min Swedish massage and a private room with shower, I was charged 4.5 k at the counter. Got a NI girl named Aarohi. She was friendly, fun to chat with. OK looking and on the heavier side. After initial small talk, brought up the topic of extras. B2B, HJ and touching etc were on offer. BJ or FS weren't. Got quoted 8-10 k for all that, I couldn't help myself but just giggle. That was a ridiculous quote, nowhere close to being reasonable and so far off what I was willing to pay that I felt it was pointless to make an effort to negotiate.

I had set a budget of 4 k based on the average cost of previous MP reports from Vizag. You can bang a 22-yr college hottie for a couple hrs in Mumbai for that much money!

After 45 minutes, she asked again what I wanted and I offered 1 k for a HJ / he. She didn't agree and countered with a 3 k for HJ along with touching but no B2B offer. Fuck that, that's pathetic I thought!

I gladly refused, she was visibly upset and didn't talk much after. Gladly came back home just with a vanilla massage and gave myself a free he a bit later in the night to release the tension. That dough will be put to much better use when I return to Mumbai on Tuesday.

Urging fellow mongers not to encourage such ludicrous quotes especially at MPs for silly things like touching and HJ. Need to re-normalize their expectations.

WildyOne136
10-23-22, 18:29
Went to my usual spa again and got assigned a local girl miss S. Not a great looker, dusky, definitely over weight but boobs looked big. Counter guy said service will be good.

Massage was crap. Topic of extras came up after 15/20 minutes. Only willing up to B2B.

She got naked and boobs were definitely big and was happy looking at them. Unfortunately that was only good thing.

Too many nakras, don't look at pussy, don't look at ass. Can't finger, no DFK. Somehow released playing with boobs.

Face: 2/10.

Boobs: 9/10 big, Soft, good sized nipples.

Body: 3/10 round, over weight.

Ass: big 5/10.

Pussy: no idea.

Won't repeat the girl ever. Gave a semi shouting to the counter guy and came.

ElonMusk
11-01-22, 10:56
Hi Vizag Seniors,

First of all I want to appreciate the seniors in Vizag as mongering in this city is very hard.

And I request them to please shower some kindness to our fellow beginners. I am in search of Indies or MILFs or anyone who is reliable.

I have contacts in Delhi and Kolkata mostly and I can exchange them if needed.

I also don't know how the PM works here. Can anyone guide me how can I get some info.

Also, does these links or services in skokka, locanto really work out? Anyone had good experience with these sites?

Thanks in Advance.

WildyOne136
11-07-22, 01:51
Went to the T spa near Siripuram. They have 2 rooms with doors and the rest curtains.

Hygiene was really good. Requested for local girl. Already had the first girl they sent at last visit and was just OK experience last time, so requested change. Second girl was much better, slim and was beautiful. She is Miss H.

Changed to dispo and session started. Massage was nothing much to talk about. Topic of extras came up pretty early, only willing to do upto B2B and no FS even with much requesting.

She got naked and got a half decent B2B. She had a really good body, no tummy and not fat. Boobs were decent size and responsive nipples. Allowed some hard pressing and sucking. Ass was firm and tight. Halfway through nakhras started. Won't show pussy, won't show asshole, don't finger.

Somehow came with handjob while irritated.

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

WIR: Yes to the spa, no to the girl.

SakataGintoki
11-11-22, 09:07
Hi Regular / Senior Members.

I have just taken a subscription and I am new this and wanted to try and experience things for the first time (ifykyk), So please suggest any MP or Contacts who can provide FS and once if everything works out I will be sure to give FR and also currently I don't have anything to trade but once I get any contacts I will definitely share them with my fellow brothers who helped me. My PM is Open. Please help a newbie in this.

FYI. Just a short FR on S**I T spa near VIP road, got a 1 HR session for 2. 5 k and a NE lady, Miss M. Gave me B2B,HJ, TA and some finger in for 7 K. No DFK, No FS. I know I overpaid. So I am in need of some MP or Contacts who can proovide FS without this much damage.

PM me if any suggestions are there, Help a fellow brother here.

Thanks.

SakataGintoki.

Linguswamy
11-21-22, 10:23
This is a report after few months. I was lazy to write down and travelling a lot. Been to this spa in a landmark building. I liked the entry to the spa room. Looked safe. I specifically asked for NE. They sent me some random birds. Finally zeroed in on a chick name 'flame' in hindi who claimed she is NE. LOL. Non existent massage followed and then she herself asked about extras. I said B2B. But she quoted 8 K. Came down to 5 k and was not budging further. I kept my johny under control. Took a HJ for 1 K and came out with a foul mood. Guys keep the price in check. It is breaking the roof.

Webblan
11-22-22, 10:14
Vizag is the slowest and sluggiest place for mongering. All locanto requires deposit which is nuts to pay ahead before service. Secondly massage parlours are super high and not worth as the girls look very cheap and demand high amount. Not a big city to do mongering.

WildyOne136
11-27-22, 10:43
Vizag is the slowest and sluggiest place for mongering. All locanto requires deposit which is nuts to pay ahead before service. Secondly massage parlours are super high and not worth as the girls look very cheap and demand high amount. Not a big city to do mongering.Agree with you. The quotes in MP's are so high and I have seen gpays and phone pays amounts in one or 2 girls phones who showed when I didn't agree to their demands and said it was way too high. They are getting paid by some people and so they are not coming down on prices.

Don4112
11-28-22, 05:56
Hey members,

I'm new member looking for contacts in and around Bangle area. I cannot travel far due to my circumstances and would appreciate if anyone can provide any contact in and around Bangle area. Thank you in advance. Also has anyone tried findbestclass website girls? Seems genuine in the city.

Don4112
11-28-22, 06:08
Hey members,

I have recently visited an SP place near urvs theater and she had 3 girls available. They were not the best looking but was guaranteed good service, so picked the best one out of 3 and went with it.

After going into the room, she was non co-operative and also unhygienic. I was just disgusted and immediately left the place. Told the SP about her and told her I will not come back to her place and gave her an earful since she guaranteed excellent service.

So please beware of this place above muhoo financ office near theater area.

Shave: 2.5 k.

Don4112
11-29-22, 13:54
Dear fellow / senior members.

Please help me with some contacts in and around Bangle area and I will provide a FR once the service is taken and also please post your FR's and let's keep this forum lively. Thanks.

WildyOne136
11-29-22, 19:18

Please help me with some contacts in and around Bangle area and I will provide a FR once the service is taken and also please post your FR's and let's keep this forum lively. Thanks.You can try the top floor MP in the middle of the diagonal road from the old g junction. I don't have any indi or SP contacts.

Princ Charming
12-01-22, 18:36

Please help me with some contacts in and around Bangle area and I will provide a FR once the service is taken and also please post your FR's and let's keep this forum lively. Thanks.Check your PM.

Princ Charming
12-01-22, 19:04
After being busy for some time decided to check out new spas. Went to one near panduranga temple area. Convinced the lobby guy that I came form highly referred contact and might take yearly plan if I liked the service. I requested for lineup he agreed and sent me into the room. A few min later he came back asking me to select from the pics. I choose sandy. I was disappointed upon seeing her as the pics which was shown are highly modified. Decided not to waste money on her as her prices were quite high. Had a good massage for some time and left.

Disappointed from morning spa, visited the one near steel plant as I had some work nearby. The guy made me wait for 50 min. I was frustrated by the time room was allocated. A fair lady walked in and apologized for the delay. I did not like her but decided to go with her as there are no options left. I was surprised when she offered FS. Negotiated the deal and she reduced the amt due to delay. She liked my cleanliness and gave me bbj for few min. Then wot, miss, dog. She was surprised by this time I was not done for. She mentioned by this time usually people would be done. Had to leave without finishing the deed because it was already late. She was a bit on heavier side but fair. She said she will be leaving Hyderabad tomm. I mentioned that I had some work in Hyderabad and will be visiting Hyderabad sooner. We exchanged our numbers if in case I visit Hyderabad.

WIR: yes to spa if no inde available considering the damages.

Kalanamak
12-12-22, 10:16
Greetings,

Went to some spas mentioned in the reviews. Being a delhiite refused to budge down to insanely inflated prices. Came back to hotel. Vizag would remain dry for a long time to come. (Pun intended).

Kalanamak.

CypherZero93
12-12-22, 15:42
Dear fellow mongers, I will be visiting Vizag between 20th and 25th.

Would appreciate leads for any girl in the game or good pick up places like bars etc.

Thanks in advance!!

Arjun31
12-14-22, 15:34
Hi,

Currently in Vizag for 2 to 3 days. Can someone please share any indie contacts please. Thanks.

Don4112
12-15-22, 08:37
Greetings,

Went to some spas mentioned in the reviews. Being a delhiite refused to budge down to insanely inflated prices. Came back to hotel. Vizag would remain dry for a long time to come. (Pun intended).

Kalanamak.True. The SPA scene in vizag is very costly and overpriced. It also doesn't help that most of the ads in skokka, locanto and other online sites are filled with frauds. It's just a waiting game till we get some good contacts.

Abhinav123
12-18-22, 10:10
The spa is located in center City. Receptionist is very beautiful and offered water. Shown the menu. I and asked for least price. After negotiating, asked to send a Telugu girl. Took 45 minutes. She is very young around age 23. She is very nice at attitude. After 20 minutes of massage extras questions came up. I declined after seeing the prices. Full service is not in menu. She asked 3 k for topless and 4 k for B2B. Finally agreed to take topless.

What follows is superb girl friend experience and kisses so good. I was sure she enjoyed a lot. I also touched her panties which found wet. I have enjoyed her small assets and she is really nice person. One of the best experience in vizag. Don't flood my inbox. Don't jack up prices. I will share slowly with seniors and who can reciprocate with good inde or sp details.

Looks = 7.

DFK = 8.

Boobs=7.

Attitude= 10.

Damages= 1. 2 k at counter, 1. 5 k to girl.

CypherZero93
12-21-22, 03:24
Sorry but the city is very dry!

I checked in, called up some of escort providers from online websites, all of them wanted advance and no one would deliver the bird to my room (in a star hotel).

One person contacted me via bumble, made a deal for 10 k for the night. He also asked me to pay in advance, I refused to budge and said only cash. So that was a no go!!

SA has few profiles which are extinct!

The 2 popular pubs were either empty or closed!

Bad trip.

Don4112
12-29-22, 10:43
Thanks to princ Charming who provided with the Bangle area contact. He did mention that it is good for a quick one and it is. The girls change always and you just have to be lucky to go there when good one come.

As for me I was only looking for BBBJ and mentioned that to the SP. She first said there were none but later called and asked to come as she found one who is willing to do for a small tip. Went there and the girl was an aunty and she had some fat on her. But since I was only looking for BBBJ, I went in and it was good. I would not say the best, but good head movement and attention to Johny. The prices are good and will definitely repeat since it's a quickie and that's something I'm looking for.

Thanks for the contact and happy mongering.

Donation: 1 k + . 5 k tip.

India2021
01-05-23, 05:48
Any vizag contacts guys? I can provide multiple Hyderabad contacts.

CoolDude712
01-26-23, 12:35
Hi, Got in touch with an attached couple and have been discussing for a long time but things could not move forward from the past 1 Year. But kept my patience and cool and was just indulging in plain talk for the last one year. Finally I got a call from them to meet up and have fun. They both were Ok and they felt comfortable in meeting me discreetly with NSA fun.

As usual landed at their place and was welcomed inside their place. We had some drinks and I had a bottle of beer to ease the situation. The lady came and sat next to me with her hands on my thighs while drinking. After some time I opened the topic of giving her a nice body massage since She had a good body physique to die for. I started undressing her and her partner was enjoying his drink and caressing her with one hand.

I undressed her and she helped me undress me and then made her lie on the bed. Touched her melons and caressed them while making her lie on her back. I started giving her a good body massage and also started playing with her cat. After some time I started sucking one melon and her partner started sucking the other melon. We both started caressing her and playing with her body and all of us are at peak.

Her partner had a first round of sex in missionary with her and I was sucking her melons and playing with her. After some time her partner had exhausted and he gave me space to have her. I again gave a good massage to her cat and pumped her up and after which I had her in doggy while her partner was having fun with her melons from bottom.

We had a marathon fun for about 3 hours and collapsed. They both had enjoyed it thoroughly and were happy.

This contact can't be shared since they wanted to keep it very private and confidential hence cannot be shared to anyone. Regret for my inability to share.

This is a message to everyone to keep trying and you will never be disappointed.

Cheers and Happy Mongering.

This is not to boast about me but to tell that you can be successful when you keep on trying without loosing your confidence.

DudeSharma
01-27-23, 19:25
Friends, met this girl, Lakshmi, and she provided good service in 2019. Contacted her once in the Covid time and she messaged me that she is in her home town.

Next week I will be there in Vizag for some office work, want to contact her but unfortunately lost her number with my old phone. Any fellow mongers having her contact, please pm me.

Thanks in advance.