PDA

View Full Version : Visakhapatnam

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Don4112
01-28-23, 11:58
Hi. I came across this website and was wondering if anyone tried this and any reviews if any.

https://vizaghotvipcallgilrs.findbestclass.com/

WildyOne136
02-05-23, 12:08
Went to the another spa which has opened in the last 3/4 months named after Popeyes Girlfriend.

Have been there three times.

1. Miss A. Maharashtra girl. Thin as a stick. Is fair and has a Nice face. Very small boobs but good responsive nipples. Can lift her up easily. No FS available.

2. Miss are. NI. Very cooperative. Fair, good sized boobies, easy to talk to. Only agreed for b2 b and no FS.

3. Went for their regular Telugu girl miss S but was told she left the place and they had another. Went with miss A. Beautiful face but has Saggy boobs and has post pregnancy stretch marks. Allowed pussy fingering and was tight enough but she didn't agree for FS. She was pretty mechanical though. Wasn't enthusiastic and HJ was uncomfortable.

Their counter is 2 k. All rooms have doors but not all have locks. They have jacuzzi room with lock but must be more costly.

Abhinav123
02-15-23, 19:08
Explored another spa yesterday around 8 pm. Receptionist said only two Telugu therapist available and I requested to show both. She obliged after some continuous request. One is Miss A and Miss S. Both looks average. But Miss A is chubby with cute face. Selected miss A continued with massage. Next she asked for extra. I asked what's on table. B2B and TL and HJ. After negotiating continued with B2B. She is having awesome assets but didn't allowed to suck. But after some time she has allowed. I should have discussed clearly before about that.

Face - 7.

Boobs - 6 (Medium).

Overal attitude - 7/10.

Damage 1 k at counter, 2. 5 k to girl.

Will I repeat: yes to spa, will try other Miss S.

Don4112
02-23-23, 07:50
Hello fellow mongers, lately I have been seeing a lot of ads in skokka which says no advance and direct cash to girls ads. So I thought why not try these.

Msged some and got reply from various providers, mostly its the same girls which are being advertised by different agents or people. I spoke with one of them and was assured best service and I was upfront about what services I want and was told they will be performed and we even agreed on a price.

I was happy once the deed was booked and with a lot of excitement went to the service area and was guided to an old lodge in alip area. The building was old and the rooms were ok. So I didn't mind. Then I was shown the girl and let me tell you, she is not at all same as in the pics shown before. Just imagine photoshopping yourself white and thin. Still since my Johnny was in need, I went ahead and paid the guy and was hoping atleast a good service.

I went ahead and started touching and kissing her body, she did not respond at all and she was not even reciprocating or trying to enjoy or provide service. She was just dead machine. Later asked her for BBBJ which I was promised before and then she started demanding 1 k extra and asked another. 5 k for kissing. I mean at this point I was frustrated and told her to complete the deed and then I would give her a tip based on her service. She was flat out rude and did not even bother to act interested. I was done and just got up and got out of there. I gave an earful to the guy I talked to before and told to return my amount, since service was not even provided. After some back and forth, he agreed to give back half of what I paid and I just left.

So, I am still searching for some good providers and urge anyone with good contacts to please respond. This is my 3rd disaster since I started mongering in vizag and would love to have just atleast 1 good experience.

I will not repeat any of skokka ads again since all the girls are just mechanical and they are money grabbing people. Just false advertisements and false promises. So I'm now searching for any indipendent providers with whome we can build a proper rapo and atleast get good service. These outside girls who come from other states for a week or 2 are just too mechanical.

Total loss: 2. 5 k.

Total gain: experience to stay away from skokka.

Sorry for the long post, as you can see my frustration and please seniors, if anyone have some indipendent contacts in vizag, please provide. Thanks.

Abhinav123
02-25-23, 20:19
Hi. I came across this website and was wondering if anyone tried this and any reviews if any.

https://vizaghotvipcallgilrs.findbestclass.com/I have been following this blog ever since it is posted. Girls are being updated regularly in the blog. No whatsapp No is provided. I wish anyone who took the service or having idea about it.

WildyOne136
03-09-23, 13:57
Went to dts at the center of the city.

The same owners own two other spas also. This is more costly and less in ambience compared to others. Room also was not bad but not great. Older spa is the reason I guess.

Asked to send a good therapist. Got a local named miss S. Late 20's a little chubby but not BBW. Appeared to have big boobs from the outside.

Had a good experience. She did agree for FS after a bit of initial resistance. Massage skills weren't much.

Looks - 7/10 - can be a little slimmer. Nice face.

Boobs. Big, Soft, non saggy and could play and press but didn't allow sucking.

Body. Has some fat and waist. Baby damage.

Pussy. Appeared tight 7/10.

Ass. Big, Soft. Had fun with that in doggy.

I liked the girl but didn't like the spa. The space and the reception attitude also.

Anyone can send any info of spa girls that offer DFK. I will be thankful.

WildyOne136
03-09-23, 13:59
The spa is located in center City. Receptionist is very beautiful and offered water. Shown the menu. I and asked for least price. After negotiating, asked to send a Telugu girl. Took 45 minutes. She is very young around age 23. She is very nice at attitude. After 20 minutes of massage extras questions came up. I declined after seeing the prices. Full service is not in menu. She asked 3 k for topless and 4 k for B2B. Finally agreed to take topless.

What follows is superb girl friend experience and kisses so good. I was sure she enjoyed a lot. I also touched her panties which found wet. I have enjoyed her small assets and she is really nice person. One of the best experience in vizag. Don't flood my inbox. Don't jack up prices. I will share slowly with seniors and who can reciprocate with good inde or sp details.

Looks = 7.

DFK = 8.

Boobs=7.

Attitude= 10.

Damages= 1. 2 k at counter, 1. 5 k to girl.Any chance of getting the girls name in PM, looking for girls who do provide DFK in vizag.
Sent you a PM too a few days back.

Princ Charming
03-12-23, 19:28
This was a saloon near 7 hills. I have already visited this place earlier. This time I contacted them as a new person on a visiting trip to vizag. I managed to talk with the owner and get the lineup. Last time I visited I have tried hma but her cat was too loose. Last time one of the forum member told me the owner has sometimes pretty good birds. But after seeing the lineup I was disappointed and choose the best among the lineup. To be frank she was just average. Paid 1. 5 k at counter and 2 k for FS. Her cat was just ok, not tight nor loose. Gave some hard strokes which she was surprised. I asked her to do wot. But except laying as a dead fish, she is not ready to do anything. I could not release with her behavior. Asked her to shag me while squeezing her melons finally released.

WIR: No.

Owner: very cunning.

MuscleHetero
03-21-23, 12:22
Was recommended DTS Spa by a friend. Went 1 month ago and booked a 90 minutes massage in VIP room which had jacuzzi and doors which could be closed from inside. Given a choice of NI vs local. Chose local girl. She was short and fair little curvy with sweet voice in telugu. Standard massage with lots of hints. I asked what's on menu and she replied everything. Quoted FS for 15 K. Could bring it down to 10 K with great difficulty. Washed ourself and she stripped fully. DFK allowed her other fingering from outside. Put on see and had CBJ and main deed in missionary only. Reluctant in other positions and wanted me to finish soon. Came and took shower and sat in jacuzzi and left. Very mechanical deed which I wouldn't repeat.

MyaMonger
03-22-23, 05:41
I will be visiting Visakhapatnam for three days. Any VFM contacts or spas will be greatly appreciated. So far my mongering has only been in Hyderabad and I have submitted many FRs. Please do help expand into Vizag. PM is open.

Thanks in advance.

Abhinav123
03-22-23, 06:02
Was recommended DTS Spa by a friend. Went 1 month ago and booked a 90 minutes massage in VIP room which had jacuzzi and doors which could be closed from inside. Given a choice of NI vs local. Chose local girl. She was short and fair little curvy with sweet voice in telugu. Standard massage with lots of hints. I asked what's on menu and she replied everything. Quoted FS for 15 K. Could bring it down to 10 K with great difficulty. Washed ourself and she stripped fully. DFK allowed her other fingering from outside. Put on see and had CBJ and main deed in missionary only. Reluctant in other positions and wanted me to finish soon. Came and took shower and sat in jacuzzi and left. Very mechanical deed which I wouldn't repeat.You could have visited Delhi for weekend enjoy with 25 k for 2 days.

Linguswamy
03-23-23, 10:40
I managed to locate the spa which is in the city centre. It's in the first floor and not very easy to locate from the road. They will direct you on telephone. Went there in an afternoon. As mentioned by few here the receptionist was a malai chicken, but unfortunately didn't agree for therapy. Had only two options, one NI and one local Ms. S. She was pretty good looking, long hair and nice racks. Straight away asked her whether she does extras. The answer was affirmative. After lot of bargaining she agreed for B2B for 3 k. Enjoyed FK, fingering (though she resisted, I did). Very satisfying session. I will surely repeat the spa and therapist. Brethren please do not jack up the price in Vizag.

SaswatLove
04-19-23, 03:45
Hi Folks,

I am in Vizag for a week till this Sunday for work.

Can anyone share any indie contact who I can meet during this time. I can help you in Hyderabad or Bangalore.

Mahira666
04-24-23, 22:54
Hi Folks,

I am in Vizag for a week till this Sunday for work.

Can anyone share any indie contact who I can meet during this time. I can help you in Hyderabad or Bangalore.Have you got any contact? Can you share if you find any?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php.

Admin

WildyOne136
05-18-23, 11:23
I went to my regular MP in bangle area. They called and said new therapists have come, so went.

I got a new local girl miss M. Not skinny but not fat. Age around 25.

Massage was actually surprisingly ok. Topic of extras came up and she agreed for FS.

Looks: 7/10. Good body and face. Allowed LFK.

Boobs: 8/10. Good sized not too big, no sag at all. Soft with nice black nipples. Sucked those for quite some time.

Pussy: became very wet after sucking boobs and was quite tight.

Ass: Very firm, not too big. Didn't allow to touch asshole though.

Very cooperative to many positions, very nice to talk to. No Nakhras. Repeatable.

WilliamSmith12
05-25-23, 20:10
I went to my regular MP in bangle area. They called and said new therapists have come, so went.

I got a new local girl miss M. Not skinny but not fat. Age around 25.

Massage was actually surprisingly ok. Topic of extras came up and she agreed for FS.

Looks: 7/10. Good body and face. Allowed LFK.

Boobs: 8/10. Good sized not too big, no sag at all. Soft with nice black nipples. Sucked those for quite some time.

Pussy: became very wet after sucking boobs and was quite tight.

Ass: Very firm, not too big. Didn't allow to touch asshole though.

Very cooperative to many positions, very nice to talk to. No Nakhras. Repeatable.Please share the code name for the spa, will reciprocate if I find any indie contacts.

Don4112
05-26-23, 10:05
Called my regular SP in Bangle area and was told a bengali aunty was available. Sent a quick pic. She was a little fat for my liking but I was just looking for a quick release and was told good cooperation. So went ahead with it. She is a typical bengali aunty with thickness in right places. Looking at her in person she was better than the photo.

Undressed each other and started with light kissing which she was ok with. Then explored each other's body and then moved on to bed, after which we continued light kissing and boob sucking. Afterwards she put the condom on and moved on to missionary position and finished in that position. Dressed and tipped her and went on my way.

The girls change regularly and the experience may vary. Good for just quick releases.

Donation: 1500.

Don4112
05-26-23, 10:19
I usually stay away form MP, since the cover charges seems to be too high in my opinion and was just browsing through the local MP. Discovered one near steel plant with minimum cover charge of 1000. Which was perfect for me and wanted to explore what the MP scene is all about. Please keep in mind, this is my first ever MP visit.

Paid the cover charge and went in to the room showed. Pretty small room with a single bed in it. Was told a good cooperative girl will be sent and miss S showed up. She is petite, some 5 feet girl with good boobs and no stomach, probably in her 20's. Since it's my first time, I didn't change into disposable and kept my underwear on, which was a big mistake (lesson learned). She started doing massage and was surprised with it. It was actually good and she worked her way up from legs to my shoulders and after about 20 min or so, she asked if I need any extras. She initially quoted 3 k for b2 b and after negotiation, she came down to 2. 5 k. She removed all her clothes except the bottom underwear and jumped on me and started rubbing my area. She was cooperative enough and sucked her boobs like crazy. She was wet down since her underwear was wet when touched. She didn't allow kissing, but boob play was awesome. She provided almost a girlfriend experience. Which we don't get from SP's. Later stared rubbing her body against mine and teasing me along the way, later chatted a bit while teasing and then started hand job with proper eye contact and kissing all over my body. Cummed after couple of minutes and then cleaned up myself and dressed. After she gave a nice hug and went on my merry way.

To sum it up, good girlfriend experience can be expected in MP, if people are looking for that type of experience.

Donation: 1 k + 2. 5 k.

VishnuHyd
06-20-23, 06:00
Please share any indie contacts ID yiu have any. I have bene out of game for 5 years. Contributed alot in Hyderabad forum.

BurnInMoilite
06-25-23, 13:00
Did anyone try AFROs from MR? There are 2-3 profiles but all seems to be of same girl.

IndianDom
06-28-23, 09:56
Yes, I met Tatiana couple of weeks back. I'm not sure if she is still there in Vizag. Met at her place in Siripuram. Service wise she give deepthroat DFK and open to all positions. Charged me 6 k.

Did anyone try AFROs from MR? There are 2-3 profiles but all seems to be of same girl.

P Lover
07-04-23, 04:54
Hi guys, I have three genuine indie contacts in Vizag. I will willing to help exchange them. If you have any contqcts in vizag let me know we can exchange.Can you clear? Thanks.

Ranjo
07-05-23, 18:47
Hi guys,

I was a regular monger in Bangalore and Hyderabad a few years ago before moving abroad. I am visiting the bangle area for a friend's wedding and would be grateful if you can share some contacts.

I promise to be respectful, will not jack up rates and will share my experience here.

Ranjo.

Ranjo
07-06-23, 07:02
Hi guys,

I was a regular monger in Bangalore and Hyderabad a few years ago before moving abroad. I am visiting the bangle area for a friend's wedding and would be grateful if you can share some contacts.

I promise to be respectful, will not jack up rates and will share my experience here.

Ranjo.I tried to access my inbox and ISG has made that a paid feature. In my times, it was a free thing and you had to pay to look at pics. Can I request to please reply to this post if you are willing to share and I will buy the subscription? If Vizag is as dry as they say it is, I wouldn't want to waste the money.

Ranjo
07-10-23, 04:48
I was passing through the city and called Sapna from MR. She is in Bangalore for a few days and seemed very friendly on the phone. Kept saying please call me again next week when she will be back.

Went to TG salon near a famous diagnostic lab. Had only 1 girl. Short, fair and had a good rack. She quoted 1. 5 k + 3 K for b2 be. I felt that's too high and left the place.

I then reached bangle area and went to the salon near the junction. Saw 2 girls - 1 older fair woman but not beautiful and the other younger one from Maharashtra with nice dusky face. I chose the younger one. Mohini was really short (4 11), had an awesome rack and ass and was very friendly. She quoted the same price as TG but was tired by that time and said yes. Both of us took off all clothes except the white thin underwear they give. She allowed light kissing on the lips, sucking her boobs and only touching her cat, no fingering. Kept kissing my body, joking and no looking at time. Overall a good experience.

I am off guys and enjoy monering!

ElonMusk
07-30-23, 18:56
Afros:

As you already know Vizag MR has been crowded with Afros now, I thought to try one. Pinged an MR profile and finalized for 4 k per session.

And went into apartment, there were two girls and asked for threesome, she said same price for her too. Actually the second one is very active and did a session with her first and it was fun.

Next the one I called she is very kind of off for me. I was unable to do fun with her and just paid and left the place. Overall enjoyed only single session.

I was unable to find those MR profile links now, as they left Vizag. I will try to post the link of the one active girl if I find her profile link.

Bangle Area:

Thanks to Princ Charming and Don4112 for sharing the contact. As mentioned by them its just for quick release. Very mass kind of vibe.

1 k damages.

Prem143
08-19-23, 08:17
Dear Brothers,

I am in vizag for a few days and looking for some action. Kindly let me know the scene here and some contacts if possible. I will reciprocate with some Bangalore contacts.

Seshugadu1
08-27-23, 10:03
Wanted to take a break from daily activities and planning a trip to Araku & Lambasingi.

Don't know anything about Araku on fun part however, heard about Lambasingi. One of the friend told that, we can get tribal or local village girls in LS.

Don't know this is reliable information or not.

If we have any chances to get fun in Araku & LS please shout-out and kindly pass the contacts and information.

Also, open to contacts from Vizag if we can get any local village birds. Tired of city culture birds and with their attitude. So, Only looking for local birds.

Thanks in advance!!

Happy Hunting!!

Sesh!!

MongerIndia89
09-10-23, 06:27
Bros I'm in vizag this month and need your help in finding good contacts. Lived in US for 5 yrs and want to have a taste for desis trip this, please share some contacts.

MongerIndia89
09-11-23, 23:27
I was passing through the city and called Sapna from MR. She is in Bangalore for a few days and seemed very friendly on the phone. Kept saying please call me again next week when she will be back.

Went to TG salon near a famous diagnostic lab. Had only 1 girl. Short, fair and had a good rack. She quoted 1. 5 k + 3 K for b2 be. I felt that's too high and left the place.

I then reached bangle area and went to the salon near the junction. Saw 2 girls - 1 older fair woman but not beautiful and the other younger one from Maharashtra with nice dusky face. I chose the younger one. Mohini was really short (4 11), had an awesome rack and ass and was very friendly. She quoted the same price as TG but was tired by that time and said yes. Both of us took off all clothes except the white thin underwear they give. She allowed light kissing on the lips, sucking her boobs and only touching her cat, no fingering. Kept kissing my body, joking and no looking at time. Overall a good experience.

I am off guys and enjoy monering!Bro is it tony & guy? Near S. Raju statue?

WildyOne136
10-23-23, 07:58
Found a place.

Was searching through Facebook and found a page for massage. Called the number and followed up on it.

They ask out front only if you want extras and you pay there.

Pros.

You know you can get FS.

Some of the girls are decent looking.

Cheaper than the Spa.

You can select the girl.

Cons.

Pretty decent in terms of hygiene but not amazing. I would not want to shower there.

You won't get much GFE.
Girls might not look that great.
DFK depends on the girl.

PM me for the place details. Will share freely. Not asking for anything in return.

Don't want to share it openly.

WildyOne136
10-23-23, 08:01
Guys, have you found any new spas and girls in vizag. So many new thai spas have opened up recently. More than 6/7 new spas I have seen in the last 2 months.

Ajit 1980
11-01-23, 01:33
Dear fellows,

Visiting Vizag next week, please share digit of good SP digit with reference.

Will share contacts of Delhi, kolkata and Bhubaneswar / Jharsuguda.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Princ Charming
11-01-23, 23:37
Dear fellows,

Visiting Vizag next week, please share digit of good SP digit with reference.

Will share contacts of Delhi, kolkata and Bhubaneswar / Jharsuguda.

PM is active.

Thanks in advance.Check your PM.

Ajit 1980
11-10-23, 05:27
Thanks prince charming for sharing farook's digit, contacted him and reached the designated place, operates from hotel, only one bengali girl was available attached photo is only 70% of orignal, nice assets, age about 23, height 5. 6, boobs handful and firm, skin fair and smooth, quite a mechanical service, no DFK, no BBJ only CBJ available for few seconds till jhony gets hard, not comfortable in all positions, dead fish, anyhow did the deed in half hour and left the place, not fully satisfied, SP changes the girl on weekly basis, it may possible you get better cooperation from other girl.

Charges 3 k for 1.

SilverDew
11-23-23, 09:37
Hi. I have digits of an SP who keeps sending me pics regularly. Couldn't avail as location is kommadi.

Anyone interested can PM me for the digits.

Let me remind, the digits are not verified.

Only willing to share now as recent days pic are better.

WhiteDevil9333
12-17-23, 12:34
Hii guys,

I am looking for better SP and MC in Rajahmundry.

PM not avlbl.

WildyOne136
12-24-23, 11:43
Name is Flower Spa (Flower is symbol of the ruling party in India now).

Went casually to enquire to this spa about what are the charges. At that time saw 2 of the therapists. One was a cute slim north girl and one girl just arrived in a short top with a sexy waist and navel. Looked like north but could be north east. She had tattoos.

Both can be tried I think.

Don't know charges and don't know anything else as I have not tried them yet.

Write some reports people. Any news about new VFM spas please put out the news.

Maven0
01-01-24, 19:43
Will be in Vizag this week.

IF anyone can share contacts I can reciprocate with Hyderabad.

Vijay15
01-05-24, 10:36
Hii guys,

I am looking for better SP and MC in Rajahmundry.

PM not avlbl.Hi bro if you know any in RJy please share some hints.

Sreekumar
01-18-24, 08:04
Hello Brethren,

Please let me know if any of you have any contacts in Vizag?

I will be there in Vizag for a week starting tomorrow.

I can support you with the contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Sree.

MuscleHetero
01-18-24, 11:04
Been a long time since I went on a mongering trip due to some personal issues so had to settle for extras in a Thai spa in vizag. Used to go once every two weeks for 90 minutes massage. Got acquainted with a beautiful slim Thai who did a decent massage and B2 B though was costly as is the norm in vizag. I used to book her specifically and go and once asked for FS. She denied saying it's not done there. So left it. Next time during B2 B went down on her and did DATY on her shaven sweet pussy and she came multiple times and she herself asked for protection which I did not have. So next time I took one and had FS in multiple positions in her young tight pussy. Only drawback was room had only curtain and she didnot want any sounds. After deed took out condom and wrapped it in tissue to be disposed secretly outside and went for a bath together.

This continued for a few months before she left for Thailand.

Though it was very costly for a session including 90 minutes massage I justified it myself with cost of travelling for mongering.

Hopefully I find another girl who is equal upto the task in beauty, service and hygiene.

Princ Charming
01-20-24, 09:38
Hello Brethren,

Please let me know if any of you have any contacts in Vizag?

I will be there in Vizag for a week starting tomorrow.

I can support you with the contacts in Bangalore.

Thanks.

Sree.Check your PM.

Frosted1
02-01-24, 17:55
Brothers, here in Vizag for a month and would love to explore the mongering scene here.

Requesting your help here would reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Thanks!

Mavhyd
03-03-24, 09:04
Hello Brethren,

Would be visiting Vizag for a couple of days. Could you please help me with any kind of mongering activies availble in the city. Would surely reciprocate with details in Kolkata, Delhi.

I am open to any kind. MP, Indie, SP. (Looking for some telugu contacts). Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.

Mavhyd.

WildyOne136
03-09-24, 21:10
Went to a couple of girls through Deepak escorts. Depends on girl they take 2-4 k. Girls are present in their rooms at some hotels.

Girls are not that great to look at. Photos will be filtered and edited which is usual. Good for just shot. You won't get any GFE or anything m.

Moonstar123
03-19-24, 14:53
Went to a spa in the bangle area. Took the VIP room that has Jacuzzi paid 3 k house fee. This girl in early 20's came and did decent massage. You can easily tell she offers extras. Quoted 10 k for B2B, came down to 7 k but didn't budge beyond that. Came this far so, agreed for 4 k for topless and HJ. It was amazing, nice boobs and ass. Will definitely try again.

I'm posting here for the first time, know the city is very dry but it'd be great if someone can give some contacts especially in the Anakapalle area as I live there and Vizag seems too far. I'd post a detailed FR. Thanks!

JimCarry
03-19-24, 18:54
Got this SP (ms. S) contact from friend of friend. This sp used to change birds very frequently. Its a hit or miss. She always send highly photoshopped images.

Visited this SP 3 months ago. Got the service from the bird Miss are. Height about 5'7 big frame, smaller boobs. How ever the service was nice with some fake moans.

The SP won't entertain new clients unless referred by a old client.

My ratings.

Face - 5.

Body - 7 (nice thighs).

Pussy - 6.

Boobs - 5.

Damage 3 k for 1 shot and tip. 5 k.

WIR: when no other option is available.

Moonstar123
03-24-24, 11:22
Went to the airport gate 1. 5 HR earlier. Saw this spa at gate 3, so had to try it. Paid 5 k for 1 HR deep tissue. The room is kinda small, there's a bed on the floor. There's pretty much no space for the girl to sit LOL. Some NE girl rose entered the room. She looks very cute and started massaging my back. Damn the massage is so good, this is the best massage I had in Vizag. She massaged from head to toe except for Junior. She keeps giggling every now and then when I turned over. I didn't bring up any extras topic because it's airport and didn't want to start the conversation. But I feel like I got all the signals. She did circular motion on my nipples and kept giggling that felt awesome. There's some touching her thighs and butt a bit. If I asked, I feel like I'the have gotten it. Also the room kinda felt isolated and didn't even hear any announcements. It doesn't feel like an airport spa once I was in the room. I would repeat this for sure everytime I go to the airport even just for the massage. I wanted to give her at least 500 just for the massage but didn't want to spoil them LOL. Maybe next time will get more. Tell me more spots in Vizag so I'll try and post reviews LOL. I got some time and disposable cash at hand.

Moonstar123
03-25-24, 06:03
I went to the usual spa in the bangle area on Sunday night around 7:30 PM. It's closed, on google it says it's open till 9 PM. So I wanted to try my luck in other spa near by. Went to 3 other spas, all of them are within 5-10 min from there. I never tried those, but all of them are closed even though it says they're open on google till 9:30 PM or 10:00 PM. I guess they close early on Sundays. Such a rookie mistake, went home with disappointment.

Moonstar123
03-27-24, 06:48
Tried this new spa near sangam theatre. Paid 3 k for 1 HR deep tissue. Very cute girl Anshal entered the room, said she's from Indore. Her figure is awesome, firm and big ass. Big tits, very slim waist. She wore a like a dress that's until her kness. You can see her tight ass that'll immediately turn you on. She started massaging me, it's alright nothing ti write home about it. Within 15 min she wants me to turn over, didn't talk anything about extras. She started applying oil on my legs and went up all the way to thigh near stomach. Also she wore a vcut you can clearly see big tits and very nice cleavage. When she massage my legs her cleavage keeps touching my stomach. It was awesome. My junior went up in the dispo, she was laughing. Then she removed the dispo, sat on my legs she didn't wear underwear I can feel her tight ass on my legs. She took her dress off on the top and let the tits out and started putting my dick between them. She pour oil on her tits and started dancing on my dick. Mind you, no talk of extras or cost till now she's just doing her thing and I was like OK girl go on. Then I sat instead if sleeping to access her pussy, let me tell you its dripping wet. I just touched it and rubbed a little and suddenly put my finger with force without telling her. She's reciprocating like crazy. I got scared because she's moaning so loud. She grabbed my hand and asked two fingers so I put both my index and middle finger in there. She's licking my chest and biting with pleasure LOL and then she came. She said thanks. She wanted to suck me but I already came. She bathed with me, applied soap all over my body and cleaned me and herself. No talk of how much till now LOL. I gave 3 k and left. I paid much more than this for lot less in Vizag LOL.

Samayosamu
03-30-24, 05:46
Was the spa to the left or right of the theater.

Tried this new spa near sangam theatre. Paid 3 k for 1 HR deep tissue. Very cute girl Anshal entered the room, said she's from Indore. Her figure is awesome, firm and big ass. Big tits, very slim waist. She wore a like a dress that's until her kness. You can see her tight ass that'll immediately turn you on. She started massaging me, it's alright nothing ti write home about it. Within 15 min she wants me to turn over, didn't talk anything about extras. She started applying oil on my legs and went up all the way to thigh near stomach. Also she wore a vcut you can clearly see big tits and very nice cleavage. When she massage my legs her cleavage keeps touching my stomach. It was awesome. My junior went up in the dispo, she was laughing. Then she removed the dispo, sat on my legs she didn't wear underwear I can feel her tight ass on my legs. She took her dress off on the top and let the tits out and started putting my dick between them. She pour oil on her tits and started dancing on my dick. Mind you, no talk of extras or cost till now she's just doing her thing and I was like OK girl go on. Then I sat instead if sleeping to access her pussy, let me tell you its dripping wet. I just touched it and rubbed a little and suddenly put my finger with force without telling her. She's reciprocating like crazy. I got scared because she's moaning so loud. She grabbed my hand and asked two fingers so I put both my index and middle finger in there. She's licking my chest and biting with pleasure LOL and then she came. She said thanks. She wanted to suck me but I already came. She bathed with me, applied soap all over my body and cleaned me and herself. No talk of how much till now LOL. I gave 3 k and left. I paid much more than this for lot less in Vizag LOL.

CoolFun
04-01-24, 00:28
Hi guys came to India after a couple of years. Will be travelling between Vizag, Guntur and Hyderabad due to family events.

Staying in vizag (duvvada) this week. Any leads would be aprreciated. Want to try some local milfs.

Thanks in advance.

JimCarry
04-07-24, 20:11
Recently met this girl through SP. S.

Face 7/10 (attractive).

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Good hygeine.

Good cooperation.

Damage: 3 k + 0. 5 k tip.

It seems we will get good girls at affordable rates in kakinada.

WIR: definitely both sp & girl.

KingSil
04-08-24, 20:50
Need details on how to reach him, please tell me how to get that contact. I am from kkd as well. Help your fellow brother, I don't have subscription.

Recently met this girl through SP. S.

Face 7/10 (attractive).

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10.

Good hygeine.

Good cooperation.

Damage: 3 k + 0. 5 k tip.

It seems we will get good girls at affordable rates in kakinada.

WIR: definitely both sp & girl.

CoolFun
04-09-24, 04:17
Hi all, few days ago I requested contacts in forum, Thank to "Princ charming". He shared an Indie P digits. However I couldn't meet her as she stays otherside of the city and I couldn't travel that far. She is avg looking young girl in 20's. Please dm directly princ charming if you want to try out. I am off to Guntur.

JimCarry
04-09-24, 11:43
Need details on how to reach him, please tell me how to get that contact. I am from kkd as well. Help your fellow brother, I don't have subscription.I don't have pm facility. ISG bition wallet address blocked in zebpay. Once I take the subscription I can share contact details.

Please let me know how to activate ISG subscription.

JigelRaja69
04-11-24, 05:54
Check your PM.New to mongering scene. Can you share the details of Indies in Vizag?

Princ Charming
04-11-24, 07:49
Mongered after a long gap in Vizag. Contacted a bunch of my previous contacts and finally settled with one of the inde. Unfortunately, due to her circumstances we could not go forward. Finally contacted one SP and wnt to his place. There were two birds, but the other one is chewing paan like anything. So decided to go with this other one.

Avg cat. Not loose.

Can take heavy thrusts.

Only BJ with see.

She was little high when I went, she was eager to please.

Overall avg experience. Because I had much better experience with less price at other places.

TanyaP
04-17-24, 17:54
These reports are from a couple of months ago in the Bangle area before I created an ISG account. Wanted to share my past experiences.

Thai Spa. This is situated on the top floor of a 5-storey building. I've been here thrice. The collection is based on the service we choose. Usually, the person would send the best girls if we booked the premium room with a Jacuzzi.

First Visit. My very first mongering experience, I didn't know what extra services were. She looked decent. The girl did a decent message and 10 minutes in. She popped out the question about extra services. I didn't carry much money and I paid for HJ. She removed my dispo and continued the massage. The teasing was so sensual that it made my Jhonny hard with a touch. Had a decent HJ. Thanked her and left.

Damage - 1. 5 k + 1. 5 k.

Second Visit. Now that I know what extra services meant, I carried a few extra bucks to get the best service. Also, the owner told me during the last visit that he would give me the best service if I took the room with a Jacuzzi. I took the room with a Jacuzzi. The girl was from NI and she asked me about extra services right after a basic conversation and I asked about the prices. She quoted 10 k for B2 B and yes I overpaid. Jhonny took control. That was the best massage or extra service I got till date. That body was some of the finest I've ever seen. The skin was smooth af and the assets were just perfect. She undressed me quickly after some DFK, I moved my hands to the why junction, it was oozing wet. I did some finger action and DATY since it was so clean. She pushed me onto the bed (The bed was huge though) and she sat on my face. Did some 69 and I came. She took me to the shower and cleaned my body while setting up the jacuzzi. We then moved to the jacuzzi and she gave me another B2 B. It was the best service. Have only her contact, not her photos. So sharing the DP.

Damages 3 k + 10 k.

Third Visit. The man was poor then. Had taken the basic massage and therefore got an average woman. Took B2 B and paid 4 k and it was decent.

Damages 1. 5 k + 4 k.

Counter charges would drastically change if you are a regular visitor.

TanyaP
04-19-24, 09:19
The SP who provides Russians charges 6 k for single shot. It's negotiable. I ended up paying 4 k for her. Please don't pay more thinking that Russians are expensive. And coming to Indian babes, he quotes 4 k which is negotiable for 3 k.

Please don't overpay brothers even if its Russians, otherwise the prices may shoot up. Particularly the desperate brothers here, please don't overpay!

Coming to the service, the Russian birds keeps on changing for every 2 weeks I guess. The bird I met was short. But very good curves. She's okay for both anal and straight. But refused to give BBBJ. She insisted for covered blowjob and I can't complain of it. The overall service was okay. She's not too enthusiastic but I had to do my deed and she co operated well. Nothing to complain but nothing to praise too. She was too shy. But the skin and the curves can make you hard in an instant. That's for sure.

I haven't tried Indian birds yet from that SP.Hi bros,

I was going through the forum and found this post. Do we still have Russian or afro action in Vizag? If so, please those details. PM is active.

Will reciprocate a couple of contacts from Hyderabad and Vijayawada and references for MP's in Vizag.

Thanks.

IndianDom
04-19-24, 15:16
Yes there are afros on MR. All Indians are scam though. Don't know about Russians.

Hi bros,

I was going through the forum and found this post. Do we still have Russian or afro action in Vizag? If so, please those details. PM is active.

Will reciprocate a couple of contacts from Hyderabad and Vijayawada and references for MP's in Vizag.

Thanks.

Princ Charming
04-22-24, 07:45
I finally managed to connect with this inde I'd been trying to reach for over a year. Each time I reached out, she asked for references, which I couldn't provide. But persistence paid off, and we agreed to meet at a hotel. Just before our scheduled time, I tried contacting her, but she was unreachable. One thing I learnt from my mongering experience is don't spend money until you see the girl. So luckily I did not book the hotel yet. So I returned home after numerous failed attempts to reach her.

Disappointed, I looked into afros, but they were too pricey. Then, after 45 minutes, she finally called back, saying she was available. I directed her to our meeting spot.

Skipping the details, let's just say she put on quite a show with all her theatrics, from the moment we entered the room to the actual deed. Despite her nakhras, I remained patient. As for her physical appearance, she is a hw (atleast that's what she says) back when I saw her few years back she was lean, now she was healthy.

After some initial conversation and a quick shower, we got down to business. While she didn't offer DFK or BBJ, she did provide a thorough CBJ, surprisingly prolonged compared to what I'm used to. Though I would have preferred the intimacy of DFK and BBJ reminiscent of my past relationships, I enjoyed the various positions we tried, missionary, cowgrl, spoon, and especially doggy style, given her fantastic rear end and the strategically placed mirror in the room that added to the experience, for those who know it made me remember mirror from Hyderabad. She can take quiet a good pounding. Ended with pronebone.

Despite discussing a potential second round earlier, she didn't bring it up afterward, perhaps quiet the performance. After post shower, I headed off to meet my friends.

Note: While some may find my description exaggerated, it's a refreshing change from my recent disappointing encounters with spas and one-shot SPs.

EagerGuy
05-08-24, 22:45
Came to Vizag after a long time and that too after stopping active mongering, but when we are horny and alone in hotel room, well, we want what our junior needs.

Disappointment: Got this contact of spa girl, miss be from princ charming bro and contacted her, she replied at first and then just vanished, I didn't pursue her either as I thought of trying my old contacts and other SPs.

Despair: Contacted deepak escorts as I was watching their website closely and had a girl in mind. She was under VIP only profiles for so long and just a week back changed status to outcall. So I contacted them 2 days before and been told to contact on the day I wanted to meet. Contacted again on Sunday morning and they told me that the profile was demo (read as fake). They sent me 2 Telugu profiles and 4 or 5 profiles available on the home page of their site. I chose one Telugu profile and asked to book for night, been quoted 14 k and I agreed. I have been instructed to pick her up and they will share the location when I start from my place. Again when I contacted them at around 7 pm, they said that Telugu profile was booked out and only these north profiles were available, I declined them as I don't like the looks of them and many others said that their service is mechanical.

Friendship: I was in contact with princ charming bro since long and we share our contacts and experiences. He was trying to crack an indie who is in instagram and she is giving him a hard time by not sharing her contact info, promising to meet and cancelling at the last minute and stuff like that. Bro shared her insta ID with me and I made a follow request in her instagram, but to no avail. All of a sudden, I got a message from this bro saying that he could set me up with this girl and she too accepted my follow request. Not knowing if her profile was real or fake, whether she is working alone or is that a managed profile and also the pics looked too much edited in insta, I decided to try and find out the answers to our questions.

Hope: Meanwhile, at around 9 pm, an old contact of mine wants to meet. This insta model is not giving any confirmation and she is not denying to meet either. Finally she gave me her telegram ID. First good sign. I decided to try and push my luck and find out what really is up and so I told my old contact that I won't be able to meet and started talking to this insta girl. She came up with 2 different stories to avoid meeting but she did not say that she won't meet me that night either, she quoted her price and I said okay without any 2nd thought, she asked if I was alone and I said yes. I was sure she is going to meet me but after taking all my details, she again went back to her problems. Even princ charming bro, who is in Hyderabad by the way was frustated and pushed her saying that she is wasting our time. Finally after 10:15 pm, my hopes were dwindling and almost wanted to give up but since its been really long time since I have mongered and most probably my last free day for many more days to come, I kept trying, like chatting with her and trying to connect with her at some level.

Score: I finally gave up and booked a ticket to "prasanna vadanam" movie for 10:35 show and as I was about to enter the parking lot in varun beach inox, my phone buzzed from her messages in telegram that she will start if I share her my location, I told her that I can pick her up but she declined and said that she will be there in 20 minutes. And after 20 minutes, she is still not here and started answering my texts with a lot of delay. My thought was that if this is a bust, it will be a good experiment and if its a success, it will be a time we score and finally demistify our doubts. So I kept texting and waiting for her texts patiently. All the time bro is in contact with me and he too is scared as its really late and worried about my safety. Finally at around midnight, she arrived and someone dropped her off. She said its rapido driver. Since I was waiting for her all night, I didn't have dinner and she said she too didn't eat anything that night, so we decided to have dinner before heading to room. She is in her early 30's, duskier than the pics posted in instagram. She carried herself just fine in good restaurant, so finally I took her to my hotel. She is having good figure, sweet to talk to and good GFE.

This is the best part, she took control of the situation all the time still maintaining her shy girl next door vibe. She has got a great body, curves at right places, good to hold and firm boobs but loose cat. Her bbj skills were great too but she denied giving for more than a minute. She moaned a lot, like a lot. Can't say whether they are fake or real. We had a lot of fun in 1st round in different positions and guys the movement of her boobs while riding her is a sexy sight to behold. Finally came in missionary while watching the dancing of the boobs. After freshening up, we were both tired and slept thinking that I can have her later in the morning. But unfortunately she got fever with chills and she asked for a tablet, I didn't have and offered to get her one from outside but she declined it. Finally in the morning before I had to go back, she asked me to do her but since she was sick, I was not in the mood. She took my jhonny and gave a really nice bbj but her stupid rule of not more than 1 minute made me wanting for more. Anyways we had breakfast together and I dropped her off near her location.

So now guys, although I am successful in cracking her, I got some help from bro and this contact belongs to princ charming, so please ask him if anyone wants to try.

Will I Return. Yes, but only if I don't have any other options.

ManonHire
05-16-24, 06:50
2 months back I lost my V card to a wonderful bird, she is not hot or sexy. But my experience was completely different from what my friend told. He told all the mandatory stuff that how they are rude, won't be cooperative, and they don't even let you see their cat.

I carried 250 extra to request them to see a women naked. Because this is my first time, I wanted to see them naked. But to my surprise, when I entered the room, she was stripping. My mind was blown seeing a women naked.

She is petite. I asked if I can touch her boobs, she agreed. And when I touched them, I was on cloud9. It was a great experience. I didn't bust for 2 weeks. So after some 20-30 thrusts, I came and went spoke for like 2-3 minutes.

Damages: 1 k+250 tip.

WIR: nope, even though she was great. The middleman did a lot of overaction. He is a referral from friend of friend, but in middle there are 3 friends in between my closest link to the closest link to the middleman. I got really frustrated with verification process.

P.S.: this is a place near to Vizag not exactly in Vizag.

I am looking for some action this weekend. Gone through the forum and planning to give a try to MP's. Seniors like Princ Charming and Eagerguy. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

ManonHire
05-16-24, 07:04
2 months back I lost my V card to a wonderful bird, she is not hot or sexy. But my experience was completely different from what my friend told. He told all the mandatory stuff that how they are rude, won't be cooperative, and they don't even let you see their cat.

I carried 250 extra to request them to see a women naked. Because this is my first time, I wanted to see them naked. But to my surprise, when I entered the room, she was stripping. My mind was blown seeing a women naked.

She is petite. I asked if I can touch her boobs, she agreed. And when I touched them, I was on cloud9. It was a great experience. I didn't bust for 2 weeks. So after some 20-30 thrusts, I came and went spoke for like 2-3 minutes.

Damages: 1 k+250 tip.

WIR: nope, even though she was great. The middleman did a lot of overaction. He is a referral from friend of friend, but in middle there are 3 friends in between my closest link to the closest link to the middleman. I got really frustrated with verification process.

P.S.: this is a place near to Vizag not exactly in Vizag.

I am looking for some action this weekend. Gone through the forum and planning to give a try to MP's. Seniors like Princ Charming and Eagerguy. Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Dear admin / mod, I am reposting it, as when I tried to upload this report there was an network issue. I am not trying to spam, Thanks.

SilverDew
05-20-24, 04:44
Any decent experience in otherwise dry vizag is a bliss.

While some may find my description exaggerated, it's a refreshing change from my recent disappointing encounters with spas and one-shot SPs..

Alpha95
05-25-24, 12:35
I'm new to mongering. Can any one please share contact details in vizag. Will reciprocate with contacts from kakinada. I will be here for tomorrow evening.