PDA

View Full Version : FKK Harmony

PussyLiccker
09-22-14, 05:37
Starting a thread for this club as I've been hearing this club is worth checking out from punters. Hope others can check this place out and let us know how it is.

Dufey
10-06-14, 02:44
Starting a thread for this club as I've been hearing this club is worth checking out from punters. Hope others can check this place out and let us know how it is.You sure are right. Some buddies have been itching to try this place out but it has been off the usual circuit. I do not rate it as a destination club, but there always seems to be a decent number of German girls working at this club. Sometimes we know of girls that made some working times at Harmony like Ricky de, Susan Cz and Melanie de amongst others.

The club looks good from the website pictures and there must be something luring the girls from Hessen to work there, but the fact those same girls come quick smart back to work in the Hessen clubs probably tells you the full story.

Do not always be seduced by the hardware. The same sentiments I have written already about Paradise hardware but the software is not up to same par, same for maybe Sixsen and FKK Planet. I hope my buddies understand, but I suppose we have to itch that scratch to get this club out of the system.

Banana Boi
10-06-14, 02:52
You may recognize some ex-NRW girls here. I know the very popular busty blonde German Nicky ex-GT is still at Harmony under the name Jenny. Some popular ex-Samya girls were at Harmony for about 6 months as well but are no longer there.

Trans Atlantic
10-06-14, 05:38
Are we talking about the one near Hamburg? I've been there twice and posted a couple of reports. In my opinion, the lineup is better than Atmos.

Hoss C
10-13-14, 16:24
Hi,

The club has raised it's prices: Entry 60 Euro, Silver VIP card (good for 5 entries): 250 Euro, Golden VIP card (good for 10 entries): 480 Euros. They have a weaker line-up for the time being. They have changed the web site: You cannot see which girls are present anymore. This was explained with tax problems the girls had. Atmos has more girls. However, the service level of the girls in Harmony is better compared to Atmos or Babylon. I never had problems with girls that are up-selling in Harmony.

Have fun!

PussyLiccker
10-15-14, 01:27
Thanks for the update Hoss. What is the number of girls there? What time does the girls start rolling in? Is bbj extra? How is the line-up diversity like?

Hoss C
10-25-14, 07:40
Thanks for the update Hoss. What is the number of girls there? What time does the girls start rolling in? Is bbj extra? How is the line-up diversity like?Hi PL,

There are approx. 10 girls from Sunday to Wednesday and 15 to 20 girls from Thursday to Saturday. BBJ is included. However, some girls do not offer BBJ in general (I had one from approx. 50 girls I booked during the past 2 years). The diversity of girls is ok for such a small club.

Sorry for the late reply. I overlooked your post.

Vompat
05-07-15, 06:30
I have visited this club now 3 times, every time during daytime since I like to drink in the evening and I have stayed next to Atmos.

This place is new and comfortable, food is very good, saunas are good. What is missing is the swimming pools and jacuzzis.

What else? OK, the girls: the selection has been good for a small club in the afternoon, 5-15, from 7-9 in looks and service. EE and German girls.

I found out that next door is a Greek restaurant, and they have rooms, next time I will try Harmony out in the evening.

RedJoe
09-07-15, 14:11
As I read the posts and other sites as well, this club offers the best girls. Maybe not the best club. But girls are nice!

I will in 2 weeks test either Harmony or Atmos and leave you guys a report. Until then, does anyone have some insights of the Hamburg FKK scene they can share. I am also considering just roaming the Reeperbahn. Comments?

I am especially interested in the size of the line-up on a Friday. How many girls can I expect?

Also as I read it Atmos charges extra for DFK & BBBJ (20 each) is this still the case?

Does Harmony charge extra as well?

(I mean. If its 90 eur, then I will next time go to Artemis or Sharks and pay 50 or 60).

Any posts or comments will help. I unfortunately only got time for 1 club visit.

Cya / XxX.

Hoss C
09-10-15, 12:49
As I read the posts and other sites as well, this club offers the best girls. Maybe not the best club. But girls are nice!

I will in 2 weeks test either Harmony or Atmos and leave you guys a report. Until then, does anyone have some insights of the Hamburg FKK scene they can share. I am also considering just roaming the Reeperbahn. Comments?

I am especially interested in the size of the line-up on a Friday. How many girls can I expect?

Also as I read it Atmos charges extra for DFK & BBBJ (20 each) is this still the case?

Does Harmony charge extra as well?

(I mean. If its 90 eur, then I will next time go to Artemis or Sharks and pay 50 or 60).

Any posts or comments will help. I unfortunately only got time for 1 club visit.

Cya / XxX.You can check the website of the Harmony. They list the girls which are present and show pictures for most of the girls. Atmos does not provide this service. You may expect 15 to 20 girls on a Friday night in Harmony, some more in Atmos.

I prefer Harmony since the 60 for 30 minutes include BBBJ. Atmos girls ask for 50 for 30 minutes but a surcharge of 20 for BBBJ. The girls do not ask for a surcharge for DFK usually. Just ask them before you book them. Be aware that most of the girls in Harmony and Atmos do nor provide DFK at all.

Harmony has reduced the entry fee to 45 , Atmos asks for 65 .

Have fun during your visit.

Sirioja
01-01-16, 19:05
After Tuesday 29 at Atmos with Lina. De and Nina from Greece, for 2 average 30 mn rooms and don t need to repeat, even friendly girls, discovery of Harmony on Wednesday 30 . Entry 45 without beer, nor alcohol. Very friendly and pretty, young German woman on desk, kiss from the french man who like chocolate Santa Claus and good sleep for the little dog. Harmony is a small club, 30 kms south to Hamburg, but good level for services, good showers, large sauna, good foods, good drinks, beds to sleep. Russian, German, Italian girls, but when Nicole came to me and we started to joke even it was too early to start sport for me, but I couldn't miss such a friendly, smiling, pretty Romanian brunette, so kind, so sweet, so tender, so woman in room. I just wanted to repeat for kissing, looking in the eyes, nipples and clit getting hard. I liked she asked me at the end of second room if it was my first time in FKK, she knew she was my single girl of the day. Mister "maybe" will miss her, unfortunately Seevetal is 900 kms from Paris and not fast between Dortmund and there. Besides, she is better to work there with mostly local old Germans. I will keep in mind her eyes and smile which gave me the illusion I m looking for and she succeeded.

Even I knew she wouldn't be there for Sylvester, after visiting Herbertstr. , Davidstr. , Reeperbahn, pink. Palace and paradise point of sex, such a misery, so dirty rooms, I returned to Harmony for Sylvester starting at 5 pm. Entry bought the day before, for 65.80 on the day. Nina. Gr ex Atmos came, Atmos was closed. Good drinks, quite good foods, I preferred no girl, about 12 girls for Sylvester, 15 on Wednesday. As I said to the pretty young woman on desk, I had Nicole in my mind.

Rate is 60/30 mn with BBBJ, more expensive than Aca for 40/30 mn or NRW or Hessen clubs, but lovely Nicole did worth for her lovely, respectful and skillful behavior, just kind of women I love.

Tjohoo
01-03-16, 10:03
lovely Nicole did worth for her lovely, respectful and skillful behavior, just kind of women I love.Hello!

I agree with you. Nicole is a very sweet friendly woman with great skills. I met her last summer in one of my visits to this good club.

T.

Sirioja
01-03-16, 11:46
Hello!

I agree with you. Nicole is a very sweet friendly woman with great skills. I met her last summer in one of my visits to this good club.

T.She is just an angel for her smiles and behavior, but also very respectful when I asked her for a good room which is very important for me, to enjoy time with a woman like her. If only all girls could understand it s not only fast animal fuck. Even I was very lucky yesterday at LR with 2 new Romanian angels, each time in the best room, I will miss Nicole, but Seevetal is so far, double distance than LR, but I will try to return for her.

RedJoe
01-29-16, 15:26
I went to Harmony by public transportation from Hamburg. That was a bad idea! You should go by car or Taxi! But apart from that I had a wonderful time in the rather small but nice club. The sauna area outside was nice and a few people went behind the saunas to have a go in the grass (it was back on a hot day in Oct15).

I went to the room with a black girl. Savanna and DFK, BBBJ and touching 30 mins /60 and had the time of my life. She was truly wonderful and gave a super GFE.

I tried another girl too. The cinema was real dark and we never made it outside. 30/60 too. She offered BBFS. But I cordially refused.

The club as a whole is nice but a little small and only about 15-20 girls working.

Joe

You can check the website of the Harmony. They list the girls which are present and show pictures for most of the girls. Atmos does not provide this service. You may expect 15 to 20 girls on a Friday night in Harmony, some more in Atmos.

HardOnMonday
02-19-16, 01:08
Arrived at Harmony at about 100 pm for my second visit this week. It seems that a lot of girls start at 100 pm as a number were walking in with me. The total number of girls In the early PZm seemed similar to the number in the evening (10-12). Came back to do a repeat with an MILF type lady from Russia. Headed upstairs after a 2 minute chat and got right down to business. I like to start with an extended session of inspired DATY. I work it well and the moans and juice that ends up covering my face is for real. Then what follows is an inspired BBBJ from the girl. I ended doing a full hour; it took about that long to come despite the inspired BJ work. My body is a little unpredictable. Overall this is a small but very comfortable club. I was impressed with the variety of girls (black, Turkish, German, Russian, etc.). I will definitely come back for another afternoon sex session when I return to the Hamburg Arsenal.

Downandup
02-20-16, 13:45
Here's the info I pulled from Google as it had yet to be added:

Ramelsloher Allee 120,21220 Seevetal, Germany.

Saunaclub-harmony.com.

+49 4185 797066.

Sunday - Wednesday: 11 - 01
Thursday - Saturday: 13 - 04

GTBoy1976
03-26-16, 04:38
I will be in Hamburg next month, and really wanted to try Harmony. I had a few questions about the club. Are the girls in the club completely naked? Even if it's for only part of the day. How much would the cab fare be from city center to the club approximately? Also, are there any girls you would recommend?

Thank you in advance.

Sirioja
03-26-16, 07:15
In Hamburg clubs, girls are not full naked, like in most NRW clubs, but You can see body.

Harmony is about 30 kms south to Hamburg, located in the country. Should be a train to Seevetal, then taxi.

HardOnMonday
05-13-16, 15:20
Visited Harmony on a recent Tuesday PM arriving at about 530 PM. The weather was warm and sunny so it was pleasant to sit in the outside area and relax. I was impressed with the quality of the girls. I ended up doing a repeat session with Angelina from Latvia. Her BBBJ skills are outstanding. Will repeat on my next visit to the area.

RedJoe
06-08-16, 11:05
I just spend this weekend in Harmony. And I think at has improved since my last time. I have been there only once before (1 year ago) and was quite satisfied but at that day / time the LU wasn't too good. The LU had improved but there was still some MILF. That I didn't like to f. (is is still called a MILF then some with too much extra weight. All this only to say that the span was wide. There also was some really nice ones. We (my friend and I) arrived early and only 10 girls was present at 2 pm and they weren't nothing for me, so we chilled at the bar with free beers and in the garden with nice sun chairs (beers are not normally free. But they were this Saturday). They had a nice BBQgoing and even though the chef didn't know how long time 2 minutes really are we enjoyed it a lot. Some of the girls were quite pushy but not in a bad way. Just. Insisting.

At 5 or 6 a lot more girls came and some real high quality ones. I enjoyed time with these 3 (spelling might be off).

Geenee. Just arrive and I picked her up before she even made it to the lounge room. She was by far the prettiest and best body in my opinion. She had a small cross tattoo in the neck and some text on the shoulder. She didn't do DFK or DATY without an extra 40 and even though I said that normally the Harmony girls didn't charge for that she insisted. And I wanted her so I opted out of the that. But when she BBBJ she placed her butt on my chest and I couldn't resist the DATY. I never does that but. OMG she hat a nice one and super tight! I went on top and even though I am normal in size I had to squeeze it in. She held me back from getting too deep with her knees but still. The tightness did the job. Overall. Looks and body 9, GFE 5 - but very friendly and honest!

Amalia. Dark hair and restylane lips that was gone a big exaggerated but a real nice attitude and I went in the room with her only after 45 minutes since I came out and even though she really tried and gave me a nice experience (also 20 for kissing. And I had to try those lips) but no finish.

Karrissa. A big tattoo down her left side and blond with a nice smile. A bit of a charming hawks nose. But one of the BEST GFE I ever had! Thank you Karrissa!

Club is still small but well laid out and and well kept, nice food and atmosphere!

Enjoy!

Tjohoo
07-04-16, 16:47
Its been a year since my last visit. The parking was almost full when I arrived a Saturday evening at 17:00. The club was full of white robes. I think most of them where there for football and BBQ, because the girls was not so busy.

This is a very nice and clean club. I was in Acapulco two days ago and the difference is lightyears. BBQ was excellent.

The line-up-was not in the same level as last year. Not so many gazelles. There where a tall, brown haired girl with a-cups and a face to die for, extremely pretty. I was tempted, but then Nicole entered the bar. We met on my last visit and the memories of this 26 year romanian girl where sweet. So we ended up in a room again. What a sweet girl, and what a great session. After that more BBQ and a long sauna talking with two guys from my nordic country. I hope to return soon.

T.

Sirioja
07-04-16, 18:22
Lucky guy to enjoy sweet candy Nicole. Ro, but Seevetal is so far on North.

Sirioja
07-16-16, 03:50
When I read about Nicole, a spark light in my mind. When FRA clubs are not on top for look at the moment, when I don t want to lose my time at GT, when I prefer to wait for next Kate Globe tour, even it will be long with my holidays, even Hamburg is so far, even German autobahns are just hell now and it was really, on this Friday, stopped or at 70 km / h, more AC / DC song than Kraftwerk one, but as soon I was confirmed Nicole was working, let s go to Hell. At the desk, blond quite old, asked me: Did you call for Nicole? Yes. Half hour after, Nicole came to me, asking: You didn't come for long time? Very far, You come for business or holidays? No, You come to visit Harmony? No, you come for me? Smiles, then she took my hand, saying: You are shy, I answered: what You call to be shy, is just what I call respect. She had chicken skin when sitting close, Nicole is just the sweetness and sensuality of Romanian women, smiling, looking You in the eyes, just pleasure with such white skin brunette with nipples becoming hard and dark, clit growing.

Hour is 120 in Harmony, but Nicole worth and I may return on this Saturday, even didn t confirm her.

Harmony is a quiet club on a small river, even also Turkish at night, but she doesn't work very late. Like at Mainhattan I have my bed to sleep until 4 am, they had to wake me up. At Hamburg, You have to survive at night with 9 degrees in July, but red sun wake up at 4. 30 am, nearly North Pole, but 900 kms from Paris and the worst: What happen now on autobahns?

Sirioja
07-18-16, 22:43
I survived in Hamburg July night, 9 degrees, so decided to stay at Harmony on this Saturday 16 July, I knew Nicole worked of course. I arrived before 11 am, when Harmony open at 1 pm on Saturday, so I couldn't help having reflex from my first job, when saw staff arriving, very interesting, but I keep it for me this time, for pretty blond on desk kindness, and her little dog on 30 December, becoming a little jealous guy now, balls grew. Had good breakfast with good salmon, before tasting Nicole again for 1 hour, Nicole is a real GF, but she is so far for time to drive to Hamburg, both A1 via Bremen, or A2 via Hanover, are Hell with works. So, after Friday and this Saturday room, after receiving Romanian message, I decided not to repeat and to leave to drive at night. I hope pretty blond said goodbye for me to Nicole, I couldn't go to her, without repeating to go to room, one more time, so better not to have gone to her. Unfortunately, impossible to have fast average speed to Hamburg, but thank you Nicole, I enjoyed so much to look you in the eyes and chicken skin.

HardOnMonday
10-23-16, 19:08
Finally made it back to Hamburg for a weekend and so decided to visit Harmony. Arrived at about 4 pm to mostly empty parking lot. Settled into the small TV room on the left at the end of the hall. After 5 minutes I looked up to see Nicole asking to sit with me. Had a nice conversation and some nice flirtation. Nicole has a beautiful slender body with a smallish but well proportioned breast. Nicole has an excellent sense of humor and we had some good laughs together after a short time. Went upstairs for an excellent session. Nicole is a genuine GFE provider if you hit it off. Decided to go for a one hour session right up front. After some passionate DFK I started an extended service of DATY that Nicole really enjoyed. I was a little concerned she might relax so much and fall asleep. It was a very beautiful sight to see the sparkling droplets of her juices running down to her anus before dropping onto the bed. Her flavor was a sweet essence. Only an imminent neck cramp provided the reason to stop this vaginal worship. Luckily Nicole perked right up when I stopped and was eager to start a gentle soft wet and slow BBBJ. I lasted for a long time as she slowly built me up. When it was clear I was about to finish she avoided the CIM. No issue; I was still in heaven. She did a detailed and tender clean up and then we had time to embrace and kiss until the hour was up. Will definitely repeat ASAP. It seems that Nicole is there most of the time based on her comments. By the way I love this club. It is clean and people running are very friendly.

Sirioja
10-25-16, 10:18
My favorite Hamburg club, quiet, beds to sleep, lovely blond on desk who gives me candies and chocolates, with her jealous dog, and of course Nicole and her eyes. Only 1 problem, too difficult to drive from Paris, too bad German autobahns, I prefer Kraftwerk song.

Early happy hours at Harmony.

For German girls, Atmos and street around Babylon, may be better.

Ben1313
01-05-17, 06:52
Hi everybody!

I live about 50 miles from Hamburg and since 2013 I'am at the Harmony once or twice a month. The place has the right size for my taste (about a dozen rooms upstairs) and it's not located in a commercial area like many other clubs but out in the countryside without any direct neighbors. Another good thing is that several girls who never disappoint are working there for quite some time now. Martha, Nicole, Helena. Harmony's main problem is in my opinion the unreliable men-girl-ratio. Sometimes there are many girls and hardly any men, which causes a rather unpleasant atmosphere of gloomy frustration, or there are too many men which in my case mostly has one of two annoying effects: either I chose a girl I don't really fancy or I drive home unlaid. And for quite a long period I've been discontent with the fresh faces because none of them was to my liking. But that has changed sometimes last year. As both Atmos and Babylon are not my cup of tea and as I'am hardly ever in the mood to drive several hours just to visit a club, I'll probably continue to be a regular at the Harmony in the foreseeable future. As we say in German: unter den Blinden ist der Einugige Knig. Among the blind someone with one eye is king.

As this is my first post here, some information about my life as a punter. I'am in my mid fifties, have lived in the Hamburg area most of my life and started to pay for sex about 25 years ago. I never felt comfortable in red light districts, so I first went to Hamburg's upmarket brothels (Funny Club, Relax, Aphrodite). I did so every other month for about 10 years till I discovered Sauna / FKK Clubs on a business trip to Dusseldorf 15 years ago. I'll never forget my first time at PGH. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Please note that PGH was a much more appealing place back then, seeing as GT and such didn't exist yet. Meanwhile I've visited about 20 Sauna / FKK Clubs in Germany and Switzerland, and had- surprise, surprise. Many good and many bad experiences. Apart from the Harmony I like the Living Room in Kaarst and the FKK World in Pohlheim, although I've visited the latter two not often enough to deliver a reliable verdict. And last but not least I treat myself to an overnight date with an escort whenever my financial situation allows it. Usually once or twice a year. The agencies I mostly use for this are Venus Escorts and Excellent Escorts.

Regards,

B

Maxime
01-05-17, 16:52
Thanks for the report Ben1313, and welcome to the forum!

PHG and GT are not what they used to be few years ago, but ok, enough other good options in NRW at the moment.

Am not a lot in Hamburg, but is the service of the girls (DFK, BBBJ, etc) comparable with the clubs in NRW?

And did you ever visit FKK Villa (Hannover)?

Enjoy!

Ben1313
01-17-17, 04:13
Thanks for the report Ben1313, and welcome to the forum!

Am not a lot in Hamburg, but is the service of the girls (DFK, BBBJ, etc) comparable with the clubs in NRW?Well, the service differs much. I've never paid extra at Harmony for BBBJ, but I was told that some girls don't offer it or want to be paid extra for it. In my experience, about one third of the Girls don't offer DFK at all, another third wants extra money for it, and the last third offer it for free if they like you, if you book them for an hour or more or if you are a regular.

And did you ever visit FKK Villa (Hannover)? No. One reason is that I heard more bad than good things about the place, and the other is that it's two times two and a half hours by car for me and I'am not especially fond of driving.

Are.

Sirioja
01-17-17, 17:37
On my first visit at Harmony on 30 December 2015 , on first time I met delicious, sweet Nicole. Ro, she didn't ask about how long I wanted to stay in room, for sweetly kissing, but she seems busier than others and she deserves for her GFE behavior. Unfortunately, she is so far in time to drive there and not on my way to mountains.

The Cane
02-11-17, 10:28
Stopped by Harmony on a Friday evening around 7 pm, and the parking lot was full. This club was a good distance away from the Hamburg city center, but I think it's worth visiting if you're in the area. The club is small but well-kept with several comfortable areas to sit. The price of admission was 50 euros, and I found the food to be OK. Some brands of beer were for free along with the soft drinks, so I liked that too. Unfortunately, I didn't find a lot of good lookers though. If you like German girls, there were plenty of those, and I was approached by a few.

The one and only beautiful girl in the entire club was a tall, blonde German with a beautiful face. I didn't like the way she walked around with a towel always wrapped around her because that prevented me from spying upon her full body. This girl was very popular (obviously being the undisputed prettiest), and it was hard to get her attention. We "made eyes" when I first arrived in the bar area, but then she disappeared off to somewhere. Eventually found her in the kino talking to a guy, but don't think they sessioned. Later this beauty returned to the bar, but then two older guys were right on her, and one chose to session. Damn it!

Well, later in the evening I did get the tall, blonde German's attention, and we sat to chat for a minute. I could see that she was pretty, but did I want to session? Let's find out! I learned that the German was going by the name of "Bambi", which I thought was kind of cute / funny. I also learned that she had a bit of an attitude! First, she did not like my American pronunciation of her name. The pretty blonde at the reception desk (I wanted to fuck her hehehe) had already told me that the price for "standard" sex was 60 euros per half hour, and to speak to the girls about extras. To check Bambi's honesty, I asked her how much for a basic half hour. She told me 100 euros! I expressed my surprise, and told her I heard it was 60 euros. Bambi asked who told me that, and I said the reception. Bambi's cold reply was, "Well, I am not the reception. Maybe if you ask other girls they will say 60. But for me it's 100. " OK, OK. I'm really not liking this girl's attitude now!

Still, I decided not to give up on Bambi just yet. She was really pretty, and I thought I would see if I could strike up a deal. I told her that I usually go for hour-long sessions, so under her pricing I assumed an hour would be for 200 euros? Bambi replied no, and that for an hour she would go for 160 euros, BBBJ included. OK, now maybe we're getting somewhere I thought! What about CIM? She said that would be an extra 30 euros, now bringing the total price for an hour to 190 euros. I asked about massage, and she said that for an hour session she would throw that in at the 190 euros price (although, she wasn't very convincing that she gave a good massage). I then asked about anal. I figured that maybe I could give this blonde beauty an "attitudinal adjustment" if I could fuck her in the butt hahaha! Unfortunately, the "high-class" Bambi gave a definite no as her answer! Said she didn't like anal as it hurt too much, but that she would fuck me in the ass if I wanted LOL! Said she knew my dick would be too big for anal!

So, still not ready to commit, I playfully asked Bambi if she was any good in bed hehehe. Well, her answer turned me off for good. She says, "No, I am shit. I am total shit. I'm telling you the truth. I am shit. This is the truth. I am shit, so do you want to go to the room now?" Well now very, very turned off by her prima Donna "tude", I decided not to session. Looking for a graceful way to exit, I asked when food would be served. It was about 9:30 pm, and she said that some fresh food had just been put out at 9 pm, and that there would be pizza around 11 pm. I used the excuse of wanting something to eat to end the conversation. Bambi said, "OK well maybe if you see me later. " I did see her later, smiling and grinning and willing to go for a fuck, but I chose not to bite. In fact, the only thing I bit last night was my food LOL! Sometimes it feels good to not go with a "Bambi" type just to let her know you're not desperate to fuck her (or anybody). There's always another good-looking tute somewhere else at a better price hahaha! On the way out, I saw Bambi coming down the stairs after a session. And once again, I lusted for the pleasant blonde behind the reception desk who looked like a former working girl to me hehehe!

Upon my return to the hotel, I did a quick search on ISG looking for any intel I could find on a "Bambi" at FKK Harmony, just to see if she was really any good, and that I had misjudged and let a good provider slip through my fingers. Or, was she just a prima Donna who knows she looks good and who uses her looks to squeeze a monger for extra cash while delivering an only average to sub-par performance? My search turned up nothing. Perhaps somebody here knows a little something about her? Well as I said, I didn't session at Harmony, but I'm still glad I went to check it out, as the visit adds to my already growing FKK knowledge base. If and when in the Hamburg area again, I would definitely give FKK Harmony another chance. I saw a lot of potential there, and again especially if one likes German girls, which I do when I can find a really pretty one!

Ben1313
02-13-17, 10:39
This girl was very popular (obviously being the undisputed prettiest), Undisputed? I'am sure I could easily find several men who would dispute that notion. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

The pretty blonde at the reception desk (I wanted to fuck her hehehe)..If it's the one I'am thinking about, I can tell you this: you're far from being the only one with that wish.

Bambi..I was curious who this "undisputed" beauty was. I find her looks okay but don't consider her very pretty. And I once overheard a conversation between her and a colleague. She seems to be very plain. Therefore I lost all interest in booking her.

Ben.

PussyLiccker
02-13-17, 16:20
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
Thanks for putting things in perspective Ben.

Just out of curiosity, can you answer what the break-down of number of girls, diversity of the nationities for each club? A lineup list with nationalities, and age would be most informative. Is there one I can find somewhere, a forum of some kind?

Is Fri Sat the best days to visit like anywhere? Is Sunday a good day to visit? What time the different clubs starts to get going?

The Cane
02-13-17, 16:56
Undisputed? I am sure I could easily find several men who would dispute that notion. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I was curious who this "undisputed" beauty was. I find her looks okay but don't consider her very pretty.But of course. I said "undisputed' because on the night I was there, she was the one getting most of the attention without a doubt. No shortage of interest in guys at least wanting to talk to her and check her out, including this guy, while many other girls just around bored with no action. So you don't find her pretty. That's just you and your opinion, and I respect that. But, I think I have good taste in women. That means that when I say a girl is pretty, I'm very confident that most other men would agree. Based on the looks and stares and approaches "Bambi" was getting when I was there (that's fact versus my opinion), I feel quite confident that a whole lot of guys would find her to be physically quite attractive! And on the night in question, that conclusion could not be disputed. Now her personality? Well that's another matter! Seems like we both got turned off by that part of her. But for a guy like PussyLiccker who likes them white, blonde, and Nordic looking? I don't think he would call Ms. "Bambi" a "stunner", but I do think he would find her to be pretty hehehe! Go look and see and tell us PL!

The Cane
02-14-17, 19:18
If it's the one I'm thinking about, I can tell you this: you're far from being the only one with that wish.You know it sucks when the one you want more than any other at the club is the girl behind the reception desk as opposed to any of the ones with the meter running who you could actually have! I've run into that a few times in my mongering career, especially in Brazil and Germany. There was one who used to work at Artemis a long time ago. Blonde and German and pretty, but still kind of "trashy" looking in a porn star kind of way with lots of make-up. I wanted that LOL!

HardOnMonday
02-17-17, 20:54
Did a visit to Harmony today. Arrived at about 1630 HR to a nearly full parking lot. Despite that the ratio of girls to men was still OK. Did a final work phone call on the unheated back porch. Then wandered the club until I settled down in the small room off the bar area. Hooked up with Mascha who is a slender 22 yr old from Kazakhstan. Mascha sat with me for awhile and did some nice flirting. Headed up to a room where we got right down to an extended session of DATY. Went at until she got good and wet. Then we did a switch where she did a CBJ. Despite the cover it was a pretty good BJ. Finally the cover started to fall apart. Mascha tossed it and switched to BBBJ action. Ended up needing 90 minutes to finish. Mascha was concerned that she did not turn me on but I am just slow; always have been. When I finally came she let me deposit the load completely in her mouth. She was so happy to succeed that she jumping up and down to celebrate. In our last 15 minutes she taught me some Russian words and gave me a light massage. I continue to be impressed with this facility. It is clean and the staff is friendly. Will be back.

Ben1313
02-22-17, 13:43
Just out of curiosity, can you answer what the break-down of number of girls, diversity of the nationities for each club? A lineup list with nationalities, and age would be most informative. Is there one I can find somewhere, a forum of some kind?Problem is, things have changed during the last six month or so. There are currently more girls at Harmony than ever during the last 4 years. The percentage of Romanian and Bulgarian girls used to be a bit high for my liking but that seems to have changed. More German girls than ever work at the Club. You can always check the rota on the website. It's accurate with the only exemption that a few girls don't want to be listed. For reasons concerning the IRS I suppose. And bear in mind that a number of girls leave quite early. It happened to me that I checked the rota at home but when I arrived at the club an hour later half of the girls had called it a day.

I think there is a forum for the north of Germany but I don't use it. From time to time there are reports (in German) about the Harmony at Roemerforum which I use for my visits to Frankfurt.

Is Fri Sat the best days to visit like anywhere? Is Sunday a good day to visit? What time the different clubs starts to get going?I can only deliver reliable-ish information about Harmony, as I don't visit Atmos and Babylon (any longer). Thursday and Friday tend to be the days with the highest number of girls. And each Friday is FKK-Day, so the girls are completely naked. But the decisive factor is the ratio between girls and customers. You can make a guess about the ratio when you look at the rota on the intent and count the cars in the parking lot. Although it has happened (especially on warm summer days) that there were tons of men in the club but many of them were satisfied with lying in the sun, chatting with each other, drinking and eating and for that reason were no competition. And I experienced surprisingly bad and good ratios on every day of the week. So it comes down to (bad) luck, as it is often the case in life. By the way: the receptionist is of course not helpful. She wants your 50 bucks, so she'll always claims that there are enough girls present even if that's a blatant lie. The best time to be at the Harmony in my experience is late afternoon, about 4 pm When the girls from the early shift and those from the late shift are in the house.

Regards,

Ben.

Ben1313
02-22-17, 13:50
You know it sucks when the one you want more than any other at the club is the girl behind the reception desk as opposed to any of the ones with the meter running who you could actually have! I've run into that a few times in my mongering career, especially in Brazil and Germany. There was one who used to work at Artemis a long time ago. Blonde and German and pretty, but still kind of "trashy" looking in a porn star kind of way with lots of make-up. I wanted that LOL!It's often the same with bars and female bartenders. We have two sayings for this phenomenon: "Was verboten ist, macht uns gerade scharf" and "Die Kirschen in Nachbars Garten schmecken immer am besten" Both mean basically that the things that are out of your reach tend to have have a strong lure. They appeal to our archaic hunting instinct I suppose.

Ben.

AznNick
03-27-17, 10:07
Hi guys,

I'm leaving for hamburg for some business days. Usually Atmos is my place to go, as I don't have a car. I tried Babylon a few times, location easy by bus, the place is perfect in size, great bar, sauna and main room is huge, but the service from girls is very poor. Atmos in the other hand, the service from the girls is topnotch, petite and beautiful, the bar is ok, eating place great, but the mainroom is so so.

Now compared to Harmony, the big problem for me and I guess others is if you don't have a car. Is it worth the 50 euro taxa trip? I've read so many good posts about Harmony. But is it really that much better than Atmos?

BTW if anyone planning visiting Atmos or Harmony 8th April + 3-4 days give me a heads up.

Tjohoo
03-27-17, 17:03
Now compared to Harmony, the big problem for me and I guess others is if you don't have a car. Is it worth the 50 euro taxa trip? I've read so many good posts about Harmony. But is it really that much better than Atmos?
Harmony is a better club in my opinion.

If you have a car go to Harmony.

If it is summer go to Harmony.

But if it is worth 50 E x 2 to take a taxi to Harmony in March / April? I don't think so.

T.

Ben1313
04-06-17, 11:20
Harmony is a better club in my opinion.

But if it is worth 50 E x 2 to take a taxi to Harmony in March / April? I don't think so...You don't have to pay 100 €. There's a regular train connection from Hamburg to Hittfeld, and from there it's 8 km ( ca. 25 € by taxi) to Harmony. I think you have to order a taxi in advance, just google "Taxi Hittfeld". The last train back to Hamburg leaves around half past midnight.

Therefore it's not 100 € but only 50 €. And you have to consider that the entrance fee at Atmos is 15 € higher and that you have to pay at Atmos more often extra money for services like BBBJ than at Harmony. The only real advantage of Atmos is the big swimming pool. The atmosphere is much nicer at Harmony. Concerning the girls I had (bad) luck with my choice at both places and I've been to each around 50 times, though in the last two, three years I've hardly been at Atmos.

Sirioja
04-06-17, 19:03
Better than swimming pool, at Harmony You have the beautiful little river, great sauna, beds to sleep, and lovely Nicole. Ro for 60/30 mn with fluent DFK and BBBJ, and no upselling. At Atmos, with DFK and BBBJ, 90 for 30 mn. I was not asked for extra for my work on DATY.

PayForIt
06-27-17, 00:47
Better than swimming pool, at Harmony You have the beautiful little river, great sauna, beds to sleep, and lovely Nicole. Ro for 60/30 mn with fluent DFK and BBBJ, and no upselling. At Atmos, with DFK and BBBJ, 90 for 30 mn. I was not asked for extra for my work on DATY.Hadn't tried any of the clubs in Hamburg so decided to give one a go last week. Based on reports on this forum selected Harmony over Atmos. Taxi there from centre of city was 60 euros. I couldn't be bothered with a train then cab (like Oase) = too much hassle for me to save a few euros.

Small but really well maintained club. Middle of nowhere quite a distance south of the city. I was worried about being able to get a cab back but it was no issue (but another 60 back).

Lovely location over top of river, nice views, and good quality club. Similar to Sakura Stuggart in some respects but smaller.

Whilst talking to the beautiful Lisa (20 Ro brunette) in bar and telling her I'd never been in the club before in walks a regular girl I know from the UK. Both amazed to see one another, Lara and I kissed, hugged and howled with laughter. She in only there for a week more. Blonde, slim. Pretty.

First room with Lisa. Amazing talon nails and boy could she use them. Very sexy body. Left to rest. Returned for another 90 minutes with her during which time she brought in her friend (can't recall name but covered head to toe in tattoos. Big boobs). Fantastic time had. Ordered some lovely prawns from very helpful chef. Really liked the club and would return. 50 e entrance and free beer.

AznNick
07-07-17, 18:04
Better than swimming pool, at Harmony You have the beautiful little river, great sauna, beds to sleep, and lovely Nicole. Ro for 60/30 mn with fluent DFK and BBBJ, and no upselling. At Atmos, with DFK and BBBJ, 90 for 30 mn. I was not asked for extra for my work on DATY.Hi siroja, the extra for BBBJ at atmos must depend on the Girl as I had some where it is included. But yes most Will ask for Extra on this. I were at atmos and harmony last week, few girls on harmony also had BBBJ as extra, just paid and enjoyed LOL.

Sebastiane
08-26-17, 23:05
Just got back! Here is a quick report. Took a train to Hettfeld from Hamburg and then cab for 25 e. Paid 50 e entry.

Martha 173 cm beautiful girl from Poland. Blonde, slender, long legged. 32 but great schlank figure and model face I like. 9/9. 5/8. 1 hour 180 for everything. BJ, DFK, DATY etc. Multiple positions. 180 plus 20 tip. The most beautiful girl there IMHO. Wouldn't kiss when I first said for only 30 minutes but once in room I charmed her into doing everything and I extended to an hour. Came at the hour time as she sat over me.

Gina. 25. Serbian. Small girl about UK size 6. 160 cm. Red thong. Dark brown hair. Tanned and kohl lined eyes. I thought she was Indian first. Nose ring. 30 minutes 120 for everything. 8/7/7. Very friendly but not sure about repeat.

Maya. The highlight. 28 yr old Hungarian. 170 cm model like figure but 10 cm heels too. Pretty face with intense dark brown eyes and light brown hair. Long legs. Tattoo of a pair of human eyes on her lower back in ink. Two names tattooed on her forearm. Red lipstick. Stunning. And best of all the only girl who offered everything as before for 60/30 with no upselling. So I decided to start with 30 minutes but she was so good I quickly extended to an hour and then another 30 as I wanted to fuck her in the ass. After I came we smooched for a while. Amazing girl. 8.5/9/10. Will definitely return for her. Total 240 + 10 tip. So worth it!

Excellent club with great facilities a bit reminiscent of Sakura. Amazing food and a lot of pretty girls. Spoke to another stunning Romanian girl with platinum blonde hair and a very pretty face and planned to go with her as she was 19 but she was busy later. Forget her name. Also a very tall blonde German girl wearing a black sexy topless one piece with a Great ass is also on my list. Taxi back was expensive at night. 90 e. That is an issue and I should have just got the cab to Hettfeld and gotten the train back but I was tired.

Out of the 3 clubs (Babylon, Atmos, Harmony) it is overall definitely the best but it is a bit far out and doesn't have as much of a party-vibe as Babylon or the Hessen clubs. In future won't take cab all the way back. In terms of value for money there isn't much in it to be honest if you go for long sessions with all the extras but if you're after 60/30 and same service as before then a select few girls it seems here will do it but most will say 60/30 is now just suck and fuck mit gummi. That seems to be the default in the Hamburg area although it is not always the case- it all depends on the girl.

Sebastiane
08-26-17, 23:23
So in the last week or so I've visited all 3 of Babylon, Atmos and Harmony and I can say that my preference is for Harmony although I have to admit that the single most crazy-fucked-up-shit-can't-believe-she-let-do-this-sex pornstar session was with a girl from Atmos (Yasmin) and the single most beautiful girl from all of the 3 was also at Atmos (Sina, a 10) although the best food, best session, least upsell, best GFE were all in Harmony (Maya). Babylon had the best facilities and Babylon was also easiest to get and had the best party atmosphere. In terms of costs. With the exception of one special girl (Maya)- there wasn't much in it if you are the kind of guy who likes long sessions with all the trimmings and extras. The biggest differences for me were (compared to the Hessen 5 and other clubs in NRW) the pricing structure round here and the diversity of the girls with not just Romanians- though I like them and there were a lot of those too. The other big thing I noticed were the sheer number of stunners I've fucked in the last 2 weeks in the Hamburg area -girls with model -like figures so 9/10's: Sina, Aida (Atmos), Martha, Maya (Harmony)! 'Plus ca change. As they say!

Sebastiane
08-26-17, 23:41
About my latest visit to Harmony: the tall German blonde I wanted to go with was called Yana; the beautiful light blonde with very pale skin was a Romanian called Renata and is 21 not 19 as I wrote (that was the age she started as she told me); also Nadja and Bella (see website of Harmony) were 2 others I would have liked to have done.

PayForIt
09-02-17, 00:58
So in the last week or so I've visited all 3 of Babylon, Atmos and Harmony and I can say that my preference is for Harmony although I have to admit that the single most crazy-fucked-up-shit-can't-believe-she-let-do-this-sex pornstar session was with a girl from Atmos (Yasmin) and the single most beautiful girl from all of the 3 was also at Atmos (Sina, a 10) although the best food, best session, least upsell, best GFE were all in Harmony (Maya). Babylon had the best facilities and Babylon was also easiest to get and had the best party atmosphere. In terms of costs. With the exception of one special girl (Maya)- there wasn't much in it if you are the kind of guy who likes long sessions with all the trimmings and extras. The biggest differences for me were (compared to the Hessen 5 and other clubs in NRW) the pricing structure round here and the diversity of the girls with not just Romanians- though I like them and there were a lot of those too. The other big thing I noticed were the sheer number of stunners I've fucked in the last 2 weeks in the Hamburg area -girls with model -like figures so 9/10's: Sina, Aida (Atmos), Martha, Maya (Harmony)! 'Plus ca change. As they say!What are the prices in Babylon? I've been to both Atmos and Harmony and much preferred Harmony though as you say it's quite a distance (Atmos is not that close either! Is Babylon closer and what were the prices for entry and services please?

Mac75
09-02-17, 22:11
What are the prices in Babylon? I've been to both Atmos and Harmony and much preferred Harmony though as you say it's quite a distance (Atmos is not that close either! Is Babylon closer and what were the prices for entry and services please?Hessen Bub created a dedicated thread for FKK Babylon (Hamburg), its further down in the User threads section here on FKK thread. I believe all the answers to your queries are there.

Sirioja
09-03-17, 02:17
With new veranda but more design than Sharks one, Harmony is superb with small river below, little smiling guy in the garden. Slept in the garden under sun when it was raining at Monza close to my beloved Dolomiti. They play Formula 1 .

After Atmos where I enjoyed Luna. De. Dk and a new Romanian Eve who left me kissing and saying: See You on next time, after giving me free time for our first room, what a casting at Harmony. Maybe not more than 20 girls, but classy woman look Masha. De. Kaz, spectacular blonde Nadja. Pol, Alessia, Lana / Leoni. De. Pol, Martha. Pol with blue eyes, Nicole. Maya. Hu or Jana are not attractive faces for me.

Standard rate is 60/30 mn, BBBJ is offered for extra like other foreplay, it s Hamburg, but some pretty woman types.

I enjoyed sensitive with so much cyprine Masha for 1 hour, also for 1 hour gorgeous blond Nadja. Pol, but more PSE than GFE and average legs care, before discovering a new Romanian Eve, what a pretty face, top GFE and more passionate than Nicole, both lovely. After Wellcum, new mistake, new Romanian Eve so far to return, but if I had 6 rooms in 4 days with my Wellcum Eve, I want to experience again with this new fresh, little mum, Eve.

Expensive Harmony with such casting. Fortunately, ATM inside, working with Mastercard and Visa. My best visit at Harmony on this Saturday, when Hessen and even NRW are not on top for castings.

Sirioja
09-03-17, 08:46
Jana is Russian, she also worked a short while at LR or GT, chestnut hair now, cross tattoo on top of back.

Nadja is gorgeous blond, topless, small silicon, pretty face, smiling, very hot in room, PSE type. I prefer sweet GFE types, even Nadja is also sweet.

Renata. Ro is blond with not too long hair, white skin, often topless with small tits, very smiling, but quite average face for me.

On this Saturday, only about 20 girls, but I could go with 5, Masha, Nadja, Lana / Leoni, Nicole, Alessia, when sometimes I don t find a attractive single one at Sharks or Oase or GT.

Really bad Hamburg is so far and so difficult to drive from Paris, because Harmony is on top at the moment, reminds me History Basel Liestal for casting level.

Sirioja
09-04-17, 07:58
Seem to have several Jana or Yana at Harmony.

No Lana / Leoni. De. Pol, but stunning face, blond Swedish look, Bambi. De on this Sunday. Also another new pretty blond not seen on Saturday. On this Sunday, I could go with at least 6 girls on about 15 . Very high ratio for attractive woman types looks. No need for me to run after now busy superstar Nicole. Ro, I found what I look for: freshness and passion with class.

After my Romanian Eve finished, even she is from Hamburg, but I had my first Swedish, at least for face look, with Bambi. De, looking at me with her little girl blue eyes and smile, when I had her in missionnary. And so sweet even average services, 120 for 1 hour enjoying such a German with Swedish look, beauty.

On Friday, when I left Paris at 6.30 am and was in traffic jam in Belgium and Germany, I thought I was really unlucky, but with Luna. De. Dk, Vanessa, my new Romanian Eve and so pretty face Bambi, I made my week end in paradise. Even I m always attracted by hell, but I want to enjoy again such Harmony paradise. Not by plane as advised Bambi, but pushing at night when no traffic jam.

Sirioja
09-05-17, 06:03
Swedish look, blond with blue eyes, so pretty face who can compete with Sabina / Ramona Scarlet Johanson, Bambi. De, 25 yo, from Hamburg, said working only on Sunday. When I saw her on first time, she came to sit just in front of my Romanian Eve who was sick. Bambi smiled but I couldn't go to her. After playing french gyneacologue in room, I played doctor on couch to take care of my Eve, even I knew I wanted Bambi, so, had to wait for about 3 hours until time my Eve was allowed to go home, not to feel anymore her pain. Then went to Bambi. Very average services but real sweetness and what a smile with such eyes. In missionary, her legs on my shoulders, when she was looking at me in the eyes, always smiling, just magic, but sometimes I thought about my Romanian passionate little mum, Eve who is much more woman for sex like at home, like I enjoy.

After half Danish, always smiling Luna at Atmos on Friday, I could think I fucked a Swedish, with Bambi look. Scandinavian week end in Hamburg which is not so far from Scandinavia, but like in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Globe, Wellcum, like always, a Romanian Eve made me dream and only her is my reason to return so far away, even I may repeat with Bambi who was my less expensive girl at Harmony, just club rate 120/ h. Club rate is 60/30 mn, 50 at Atmos, but most of Hamburg girls propose rate for GFE services: Kissing, licking / DATY, BBBJ at Atmos, GFE 30 mn at Atmos are 100 , like with many girls at Sharks and Oase, but girls are prettier and more woman for me at Harmony, even not more than 20.

A weekend I really enjoyed. I love small, quiet, classy with beautiful garden and little river, Harmony, eating all chocolates on desk, my beds inside and in garden to sleep. But so far away for me, just have to find the good time to be as fast as possible. Between Bremen and Hamburg is good to improve top speed.

The Cane
09-05-17, 18:02
Swedish look, blond with blue eyes, so pretty face who can compete with Sabina / Ramona Scarlet Johanson, Bambi. De, 25 yo, from Hamburg, said working only on Sunday. Very average services but real sweetness and what a smile with such eyes. In missionary, her legs on my shoulders, when she was looking at me in the eyes, always smiling, just magic, but sometimes I thought about my Romanian passionate little mum, Eve who is much more woman for sex like at home, like I enjoy.Bambi! She was there when I went to Harmony. On a Saturday if I recall correctly. I was tempted. Very pretty, but I didn't like her attitude, so I passed. Seeing that she appears to be an average fuck, glad I did.

Sirioja
09-06-17, 00:23
Bambi! She was there when I went to Harmony. On a Saturday if I recall correctly. I was tempted. Very pretty, but I didn't like her attitude, so I passed. Seeing that she appears to be an average fuck, glad I did.She said working only on Sunday, she was not at Harmony on this Saturday, smiling in lounge. I couldn't go to her when she smiled because she sit just on the couch in front of my sick new Romanian Eve I took care of, but when my Eve was about to leave close to 10 pm, I went to Bambi who was really friendly. Average level means no FK and only CBJ, usually no repeat for me, but with Bambi I don t say never again, because so beautiful, but also really sweet and lovely in room, with great stamina for fucking, always smiling, looking at You in the eyes with her blue eyes. Dreaming experience and wishes to improve our intimacy. I preferred to take my time for 1 h, caressing her, licking her, for DATY and about 20 mn sporty fucking, I would have killed most of girls vagina with such sport. Even, more than 20 Turkish rooms a day, Kate find sporty fucking with me is really exhausting, and of course, I take care not to hurt her. Now she found easier clients at GT, even we keep in contact, since 2 years we know each other, with so many rooms, my record girl, for her kindness. Bambi. De is also very kind.

Ben1313
09-06-17, 12:56
She said working only on Sunday.She used to work on other days too. When I read her name I was reminded that I haven't seen her for a while. I usually don't go to clubs on Sundays. I always found her a bit plain. I once eavesdropped on a conversation between her and a colleague. And she didn't seem like a girl with enthusiasm in the bedroom. But tastes are different, and I'am glad that you liked the sex with her.

Sirioja
09-06-17, 20:07
She used to work on other days too. When I read her name I was reminded that I haven't seen her for a while. I usually don't go to clubs on Sundays. I always found her a bit plain. I once eavesdropped on a conversation between her and a colleague. And she didn't seem like a girl with enthusiasm in the bedroom. But tastes are different, and I'am glad that you liked the sex with her.Not a top performer, not a passionate GFE, but high stamina and real woman vagina for sporty fucking, Bambi. De is really smiling, very friendly and really sweet. She noticed I was looking at her, but I couldn't go to her because I had to take care of my Romanian Eve who was sick, many girls were looking at us, but as soon I went to her when my Eve was about to go home, Bambi smiled and what a face and blue eyes. I will return to help my Eve about her health, I can't stay on Sunday on this week end but I may also try to repeat with Bambi, for her beauty, but also really nice behavior, for only 120, for a real German beauty, even not really slim.

HardOnMonday
09-23-17, 21:42
After a many month absence from my last visit to Harmony I was able to plan a visit for today 23 Sept. I arrived at about 430 pm and was able to get the last regular parking spot. The weather was warm and pleasant so I headed straight to the outside loungers in the backyard to do a little reading and relaxing to recover from my flight from New York earlier in the day. I was there about 10 minutes when Nicole came out of the building and headed straight to me. She remembered me from my last visit and we laid down together on the lounger to talk. She told me that she had spotted me when I arrived. Nicole is a wonderful sweet girl with an beautiful smile and a great sense of humor. She had just returned from a visit home to Ro and told me about her mother and other details of her visit. I exchanged an update on my 3 sons and their adventures in life. After a bit we went upstairs for a wonderful one hour session. I started with an inspired session of DATY which I continued until I produced a head snapping orgasm from Nicole. She returned the favor with a delightfully slow and warm and wet BBBJ which ended in a massive explosion of semen when Nicole offered me her ass so I could give her some simultaneous rimming in a kind of sideways 69. I love creative sex! I was thinking to try a second session with someone else later but after an excellent supper I decided to call it a night early and get some rest. I am headed to Madrid tomorrow so I will try so new adventures in Spain. Harmony is a wonderful facility and I especially like the girls, beautiful and friendly. Nicole promised to seek me out on my next visit which I hope is soon!

Sirioja
09-24-17, 16:37
Sweet GFE Nicole, but she was quite busy, too busy to wait for her, so I could discover a more passionate GFE new Romanian Eve on Saturday evening and repeated on Sunday, after Formula 1 at Monza, when Nicole was less busy and came. Girls who are not able to be free for me are not attractive for me. But I won't return so far away to repeat with my great GFE new Harmony Eve, I will for Bambi. De who works only few Sundays, for her eyes and smile.

Lalabo
09-24-17, 19:49
Sweet GFE Nicole, but she was quite busy, too busy to wait for her, so I could discover a more passionate GFE new Romanian Eve on Saturday evening and repeated on Sunday, after Formula 1 at Monza, when Nicole was less busy and came. Girls who are not able to be free for me are not attractive for me. But I won't return so far away to repeat with my great GFE new Harmony Eve, I will for Bambi. De who works only few Sundays, for her eyes and smile.I was in Harmony this Friday and Saturday. I vaguely remember talking to Nicole. I am not sure who Bambi is. Can you give me physical description of Nicole and Bambi. Any tats?

HardOnMonday
09-24-17, 19:54
Nicole has a cat paw tattoo on the right side of her belly half way between her navel and her pussy. I studied it for awhile during DATY. Not familiar with Bambi.

Sirioja
09-24-17, 21:17
I was in Harmony this Friday and Saturday. I vaguely remember talking to Nicole. I am not sure who Bambi is. Can you give me physical description of Nicole and Bambi. Any tats?My visit was on beginning of September.

Bambi is blond German, quite tall with angel face, looking like Danish or Swedish. Only working on few sundays, but not today.

Nicole is black mid length hair, very white skin, slim, small tits. A bit of Sigourney Weaver for face.

No big tattoo for both.

Did you enjoy Harmony?

Lalabo
09-27-17, 08:40
My visit was on beginning of September.

Bambi is blond German, quite tall with angel face, looking like Danish or Swedish. Only working on few sundays, but not today.

Nicole is black mid length hair, very white skin, slim, small tits. A bit of Sigourney Weaver for face.

No big tattoo for both.

Did you enjoy Harmony?I think the Nicole you are referring to is 28 yo cute slim girl who looks like a teen. You are right on the money with Sigourney Weaver reference. She does have lot of resemblance to her. I did talk to Nicole just before I left the club at 10 PM on Saturday as I had to drive back to NRW.

I have enjoyed Harmony a lot. It is the only club where I sessioned, visited 3 times and saw 9 German girls. I visited Atmos and Babylon on the same day and left without any sessions.

I hope to post reviews in few days.

Howie
09-27-17, 16:04
I think the Nicole you are referring to is 28 yo cute slim girl who looks like a teen. You are right on the money with Sigourney Weaver reference. She does have lot of resemblance to her. I did talk to Nicole just before I left the club at 10 PM on Saturday as I had to drive back to NRW.

I have enjoyed Harmony a lot. It is the only club where I sessioned, visited 3 times and saw 9 German girls. I visited Atmos and Babylon on the same day and left without any sessions.

I hope to post reviews in few days.Hey Lalabo,

It'll be great if you could post your reviews sooner. I'll plan to visit Harmony this coming weekend for a first time visit to this club. Any recommendations on the girls a plus as I believe we have similar taste.

Been to Atmos in the past. A ok club for me and Babylon a long while back and wasn't impressed. Not sure if I will go to Atmos again and unlikely to hit Babylon so only Harmony will have to satisfy my Hamburger craving.

Howie.

Sirioja
09-27-17, 21:24
I think the Nicole you are referring to is 28 yo cute slim girl who looks like a teen. You are right on the money with Sigourney Weaver reference. She does have lot of resemblance to her. I did talk to Nicole just before I left the club at 10 PM on Saturday as I had to drive back to NRW.

I hope to post reviews in few days.Only 1 Nicole. Ro at Harmony since 2015. Just a bit of resemblance for me. If you like her brunette with white skin look, I can only advice to taste how she is a sweet GFE, pure Romanian woman for kindness, sweetness. Only reason I didn't repeat with her on my 2 last visits is I hate to wait for a girl I know, and then she is not attractive for me. I m used to my regulars who come to me. Nicole seems to be the busiest at Harmony now.

Except Bambi, didn't see any other attractive German. Martha is Polish, Masha is half Kazakh, my passionate Eve was Romanian of course.

Lalabo
09-28-17, 10:16
Hey Lalabo,

It'll be great if you could post your reviews sooner. I'll plan to visit Harmony this coming weekend for a first time visit to this club. Any recommendations on the girls a plus as I believe we have similar taste.

Been to Atmos in the past. A ok club for me and Babylon a long while back and wasn't impressed. Not sure if I will go to Atmos again and unlikely to hit Babylon so only Harmony will have to satisfy my Hamburger craving.

Howie.I think you picked the right place for satisfy your cravings.

I sent you a PM instead. I will still post a report by weekend.

For some reason I thought weekday lineup was better than weekend. I hope it is different for you this weekend. Good luck and have fun!

PussyLiccker
09-29-17, 11:05
Lalabo, I'm contemplating whether it's worth heading out there just to visit Harmony during the day this time. As I've mentioned, last visit (which was on a weekend night) late night, the club only had few girls and was pretty dead. A buddy told me that it's a daytime club which I regret not showing up earlier. I met one slight plump Turkish girl, and other than her, few Ro. That left an impression not to return, but I did arrive quite late close to closing time.

I await your report as I'm curious how the LU is like during the day, and comparison of weekday to weekend. Counter-intuitive that weekday LU would be better than weekend.

Sirioja
09-29-17, 12:05
Yes, Harmony is a day club. All girls working, start before 3 pm. Between 10 and 20 girls on Friday and Saturday. Girls working on the day, are on website. Harmony busiest superstar is Romanian Nicole.

Lalabo
09-30-17, 13:47
Lalabo, I'm contemplating whether it's worth heading out there just to visit Harmony during the day this time. As I've mentioned, last visit (which was on a weekend night) late night, the club only had few girls and was pretty dead. A buddy told me that it's a daytime club which I regret not showing up earlier. I met one slight plump Turkish girl, and other than her, few Ro. That left an impression not to return, but I did arrive quite late close to closing time.

I await your report as I'm curious how the LU is like during the day, and comparison of weekday to weekend. Counter-intuitive that weekday LU would be better than weekend.Based on my experience this is a bad club to visit after 8 pm. You better be there by 2 pm and leave after 10 pm. This is definitely a daytime club and seems like a weekday club also. I thought this club attracts many no professional girls (they are completely missing from GT during this trip) during weekdays. I think it is worth another try.

Lalabo
09-30-17, 14:06
A few years ago I visited Globe and Bumsalp in a single day and left the clubs without doing any sessions as I didn't find any girl I liked. I thought it wouldn't happen but it did during my Hamburg visit. I visited Atmos and Babylon on the same day (Thursday) and left without sessioning. In Atmos's case, I didn't find any girl I liked. In Babylon's case, there were couple of German girls I would have liked to have session-ed but I was put off by the high prices they quoted.

My visit to Atmos was an interesting one. I went to the club around 6 pm on the second day of my trip, paid 65 E entrance. As it was my fist visit to the club I was given a tour by a girl. As I was touring I saw quite a few chubby, chunky girls and few fat girls. For a moment I wondered if I was on a whale watching tour. I had to pinch myself to assure I wasn't. After the club tour I went to the bar, grabbed a glass a water. I didn't even take a sip, girls one after another came to me giving their sales pitch and pressuring me to go to the room. One of those girls were Amira, a very tall beautiful German / Turkish mix girl. I told her I would go with her after eating some food but she insisted I go with her right then which I refused. She was visibly upset. As I was walking towards dining area more girls attacked me with their sales pitches. I felt like a swarm of hornets relentlessly attaching me. Anyway I ate some food and decided there is not point in waiting for a good looking girl to show up while fending off persistent attacks. So I left within an hour of entering the club. Club was not very clean.

After leaving Atrmos I went to Babylon, paid 65 E entrance. It is a big club. There is an indoor pool next to the bar area. Club is nice and clean. Got a drink and sat with a beautiful German girl who gave me the taste of prices in the club. After that I didn't bother to inquire about prices with other girls, partly because I didn't find any one I liked. I spent couple of hours in the club and then went to near by casino and played some poker, which was the fun part of the day.

I did visit Reeperbahn on the first day after leaving Harmony. Its seems to be happening place with lots of clubs etc. Herbertstrae is very small much smaller than Amstrerdam. Most of the windows were empty. It is a ok place. I don't think one has to visit going out of the way. I just went there to check it off the list.

Harmony:

I visited 3 times (on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday). You could say that it is my favorite club in Hamburg.

Club:

It is a small club located outside Hamburg countryside. I had a car so getting there was easy. I don't know the logistics involved in getting there using public. Transport. Entry is 50 E, for which you get to use facilities, drink usual non alcoholic drinks and decent quality free draft beer, eat decent quality food and enjoy and look and chat with ladies (fucking and other activities cost extra). This club is one of the cleanest club I have seen. It has lots of couches, similar to the ones in ACA, to relax / chat with ladies. They have a small Kino. Lockers and shower facilities are good. They provide toothbrushes in addition to moisturizing cream and other toiletries. I have not seen any other club provide toothbrushes, I thought it was a nice touch. They have a decent sized garden where sauna is located. Club is surrounded by beautiful canal and fields, I bet one could enjoy these picturesque settings lot more in summer. Weather wasn't bad the days I visited, it was comfortable 65-70. They have in-house masseuse if you need massage. I liked the bar setup in this club, the area is brightly lit and high chairs were comfortable to sit. All the staff where very nice.

Friday is FKK day. I thought girls would be naked but most of them were topless with towel covering their bottom.

Based on my visits this club is better visited weekday and during daytime. It is better be there by 2 pm. Activity seems to wind down after 10-11 pm.

Girls / Lineup:

20+ girls. Lineup is very diverse in shape and size and the countries they are from. Most girls are from Romania and Germany, some from Poland, Turkey and so on. Girls are slim, short, tall, and beautiful. Oh! There was one chubby one too. I saw few very pretty girls I would have lived to session with on a weekday but they didn't show up on Friday and Saturday. I also saw some non pros (who work occasionally) during weekday and didn't see them on weekend. I think this club could be a good weekday club to visit. Girls are not pushy, mostly not sharky, had very good attitude, easy to talk to. It felt like I was in 2012-13 GT.

Service and costs:

Standard service costs 60 E for half hour which includes CBJ and sex, anything else you need to discuss with girls (that is what lovely receptionist told me). Pricing is broken down into 3 components based on activities: basic activities, sides activities and extra activities. Standard service gets you to do basic activities. Side activities include NCBJ (I know what you guys are thinking. NoCondomBJ? No! It is NicerCBJ. You all know it is illegal to do NoComdomBJ now, so you better do NicerCBJ), DFK and DATY. Extra activities include CIM, Anal etc. Typical pricing for sides are 20 E / activity, you get 10 E discount if you take all the sides. Some girls.

Offer DATY for free. Some girls may charge more for some sides and less for others but the total cost stays close to 110 (10). Cost of extras are reasonable. CIM is 30 E and anal is 60 E. Girls are nice enough to explain the services they offer and the their pricing structure.

Food:

Food was tasty. Food was plentiful and available all the time. There is plenty of place to dine. Dining area is kept very clean all the time. Last day of my visit was a party day so they had grill and many other verities of food. It was a feast. I enjoyed all meats they grilled especially lamb, it is delicious.

My activities:

What can I say, I tend to prefer German girls so I took advantage of abundant availability of beautiful German girls in this club. There were few beautiful Romanian girls there but didn't get to session with them. Maybe next time. I session-ed with 8 girls: 7 German and 1 polish.

Lena: 22 yo German dark blonde.

I saw two cute girls sitting nearby couch while I was eating. One is a cute and chubby one and other one is Lena with unmistakable German look. My eyes gravitated towards Lena who is very pale, no tats, has a small nose ring and freckles on her face and shoulders. She lives in NRW and came to Hamburg for couple of days to work at Harmony. It was her first day. I really enjoyed talking to her before the session and all the activities inside the room. A great start for my Hamburg trip. Cost: 60+20+30+0.

Lilly: 24 yo, 173 cm tall, black hair, very nice see cups.

She's been working in this club for few years. Very nice session. Cost: 110.

Mandy: 20 yo, 175 cm tall long platinum blonde hair.

Very pretty model type young girl with collagen enhanced lips (I don't understand why she had to enhance them). She is very tall with right amount of meet on the bones. You wouldn't miss her is she is in the club. She is very new to the business. She doesn't kiss, not even on the lips. I usually wouldn't go with a girl with that restriction but she was so pretty and tall I had to fuck her. She is very hygiene conscious which breaks the flow of the session. She lacks BJ skills. I would skip NCBJ and save money with her. I chalked this as optifuck. Hopefully she provides better service as she gains experience. You are welcome guys. Cost: 60+30+NotOffered+0.

Martha: 27 yo Polish brunette.

Very pretty girl. Unfortunately she doesn't speak English but provided good service. I would have done 1 HR if was able to communicate in English. Cost: 110.

Lana: 22 yo, 170 cm tall German / Polish.

Pretty girl with nice personality. She has face freckles. I spent fun 1 HR with her. Cost: 120+20+20+0+30.

Larissa: 23 yo German blonde.

Beautiful girl, great personality and attitude. She was so fun I had to extend the session to 1 HR. Did anal. Cost: 120+20+20+0+60.

Tanja (pronounced Tanya): 24 yo chubby Russian born German.

She is the one who sat next to Lena on the first day. She also has nose ring bit a bigger size. Even tough she is beautiful I didn't think I would session with her as she was bit chubby. But my visit to Atmos and looking at all those whales has triggered something in my brain so I have decided to session with her. She always has smile on her face and seemed to have good attitude so I have decided to talk to her. She was very friendly and told me how much of an expert she is in playing flute. That got me excited and I took her to room. She does play flute well and enjoyed her session with CIM. Cost: 60+30+10+0+30.

I did session with another German girl who's name I can't recall.

I really liked this club and I plan to visit in future (may towards the end of January).

Sirioja
09-30-17, 14:24
My Polish Martha is blond.

The Cane
09-30-17, 15:36
I'm just happy to see people talking about the Hamburg clubs. And I started the trend earlier this year LOL!

PussyLiccker
09-30-17, 16:13
Awsome! Quite a report, precise with the price breakdown. You the man.

Lalabo
10-01-17, 12:11
My Polish Martha is blond.Yes you are right.

Lalabo
10-01-17, 12:23
I'm just happy to see people talking about the Hamburg clubs. And I started the trend earlier this year LOL!Yes, sir. I have been thinking of visiting Hamburg for few year but was on the fence, your reports definitely helped me to finally pull the trigger.

Lalabo
10-01-17, 12:24
I forgot to mention this in my report. I really enjoyed the drive to Hamburg from NRW. There are very long no speed limit stretches where you can take the pedal to the metal. I suggest getting a nice car to enjoy it more.

Sebastiane
10-01-17, 15:17
Good reports on Harmony and Atmos Lalobo. I like both these clubs- you missed a great opportunity by not going with Amira. She's a fantastic fuck and, if she likes you, very open minded! I had a memorable session with her. She can really deep throat and she is one of the hottest looking girls in the club.

Harmony has very many hot girls and I need to go back there soon! Martha is exquisite. I had a great session with her too. You should also try Maya.

Babylon I've only been to once so far. I need to go again to try it out again.

PussyLiccker
10-01-17, 15:52
I forgot to mention this in my report. I really enjoyed the drive to Hamburg from NRW. There are very long no speed limit stretches where you can take the pedal to the metal. I suggest getting a nice car to enjoy it more.Long ass drive though!

Thanks for putting it out there, but the pricing with the law seems to have gotten worse, and I was expecting Harmony to be better in this respect than the other two, but doesn't seem so. Perhaps in general went up 20 Euros across the board with the new law.

Looking at Harmoney's prices, I can't imagine Atmos or Bab being worse. It seems girls have a menu across the 3 clubs.

It just sounds to me like you had pickings better to your liking at Harmony.

Sirioja
10-01-17, 18:07
I forgot to mention this in my report. I really enjoyed the drive to Hamburg from NRW. There are very long no speed limit stretches where you can take the pedal to the metal. I suggest getting a nice car to enjoy it more.Help me. How can you enjoy to drive on German autobahns with works each kilometer? Did you drive through Munster and Bremen, or through Hanover? Now, Germans are stuck, sleeping on left line, on first gear, really have to push them to clean the left line supposed to be for high speed, not 100 km / h.

On this Friday, from Mönchengladbach to Globe, a real nightmare around Pforzheim and Stuttgart, I thought Audi and Porsche have powerful brakes, but too many crashes now on German autobahns. At least, at snail speed, I have time to work and write, 7 hours for 650 kms, I'm faster in Switzerland. Fortunately, we don't have to pay for so slow average speed.

Lalabo
10-01-17, 19:26
Long ass drive though!

Thanks for putting it out there, but the pricing with the law seems to have gotten worse, and I was expecting Harmony to be better in this respect than the other two, but doesn't seem so. Perhaps in general went up 20 Euros across the board with the new law.

Looking at Harmoney's prices, I can't imagine Atmos or Bab being worse. It seems girls have a menu across the 3 clubs.

It just sounds to me like you had pickings better to your liking at Harmony.Yes, it is a long drive if done in one stretch. I didn't want to drive 4. 5 hours and go to club tired. So I left early like around 8 pm from club, drove about 2 hours and stayed overnight at the midpoint near Osnabruck, got up early and drove the rest of the way. I did the same both directions as a result I wasn't tired and that helped me enjoy the drive.

I agree with you that cost may be about 20 E more. I didn't want to fight it or bargain much to avoid disappointing them which might effect their attitude in the room. That's why I tried as much as I could to pick girls that I thought worth the money.

I have no idea about Atmos prices as I didn't care to inquire. At Babylon the German blonde quoted 50 for NCBJ, 30 for DFK and 30 for DATY, may be she expected me to negotiate but I didn't bother based on her high prices.

Sirioja
10-01-17, 23:54
Good reports on Harmony and Atmos Lalobo. I like both these clubs- you missed a great opportunity by not going with Amira. She's a fantastic fuck and, if she likes you, very open minded! I had a memorable session with her. She can really deep throat and she is one of the hottest looking girls in the club.

Harmony has very many hot girls and I need to go back there soon! Martha is exquisite. I had a great session with her too. You should also try Maya.

Babylon I've only been to once so far. I need to go again to try it out again.Hungarian Maya is friendly, but not so pretty.

Blond Polish Martha is prettier, with real woman look, but play too much actress in room, for my tastes.

Bambi. De worked on this Sunday. No actor studio with angel face Bambi.

PussyLiccker
10-02-17, 00:16
I have no idea about Atmos prices as I didn't care to inquire. At Babylon the German blonde quoted 50 for NCBJ, 30 for DFK and 30 for DATY, may be she expected me to negotiate but I didn't bother based on her high prices.This is just what I know before the new law. If what you encountered at Bab is consistent, it surely has gotten worse. Max cap I encountered was 100(which was the same encounter with couple others I know). But, what you mentioned above equalizes to 110 at Harmony, but with Harmony basic price being 60. Given you can break down the prices at Harmony, I would assume girls do the same there as in Bab. When I was there, seemingly they make sure to let you know of the pricing before room. And also, the management supports what is basic services, so in the end, it turned out to be pretty consistent what the girls were offering.

Lalabo
10-03-17, 01:51

Babylon I've only been to once so far. I need to go again to try it out again.Amira is tall and beautiful. She did lean over and whispered some of her talents including the ones you mentioned. She was the only one I would have sessioned unfortunately her attitude put me off.

It was strange Martha couldn't even speak few words in English. How did you communicate with her? Do you speak German?

Sebastiane
10-03-17, 13:29
Amira is tall and beautiful. She did lean over and whispered some of her talents including the ones you mentioned. She was the only one I would have sessioned unfortunately her attitude put me off.

It was strange Martha couldn't even speak few words in English. How did you communicate with her? Do you speak German?Yes I speak fairly fluent German.

Sirioja
10-07-17, 11:27
Did Martha. Pol change her hair to brown? As written now on website, when she was blond when I got her on beginning of September.

PussyLiccker
10-10-17, 19:04
Harmony LU is nothing to write on about. Atmosphere is dead and worse than Bab or Atmos.

Truth is that girl's prices vary. Some do more for standard 60 as local Germans would say, or even 70 includes the good kind bj(if you know what I mean) and DFK. Just Bab is the one locals avoid as upsells are the highest there. My assumptions were correct.

So, Hamburg prices has not changed. No increase since the new law.

I regret coming down here. Long drive. I could have spent better time at GT or LR than any of the clubs in Hamburg. You can find Germans in NRW or Hessen? What is so special about Hamburg to warrent extra pricing? I can't imagine one.

PussyLiccker
10-10-17, 21:14
MaxStrasse 5. Visited this 4 story apartment with girls rooms from past memory of a GFE German gal I met on the top floor here long ago, but unfortunately, girls leave early on Tues night. Too bad...

Also, if looking for gals or apartments in Hamburg area, search on this website for girl locations.

https://www.modelle-hamburg.de

SuppenHuhn
10-10-17, 23:22
Martha was brown all the time. I know her since maybe 3 years.

PussyLiccker
10-11-17, 01:31
According to the locals, 2 pm is when the girls get there by to do their 12 HR shifts. So, I take it that by 2 pm the whole LU would be in presence.

Was also told that girl number during the early week avg 20 with a few more in attendance toward end of the week starting Thurs.

Was told by the front desk that Bambi has limited showing and likely show on Sun.

Half the girls were on the heavy set. A group of Germans sitting together at the end of the bar on the right side.

For my tastes there were 4 pickables including one that works at GT. All were German except one Romanian I believe.

Clients are pretty much all German during the day, middle aged to older.

Since it was a Tues, can't know totally how the business is like for the gals there, but T least from how I see the interaction with clients and talking to them, it's a club for local Geeman regulars.

I now realize why I've run into Germans from Hamburg at GT, and other clubs at the NRW and Hessen. The scale of clients cannot support so many girls financially.

The regulars has told me that the Germans tend to have more of a menu pricing at the club and generally prices vary depending on the girl from the spectrum of including all within standard 60 to extras for stuff.

What is interesting is that, it's opposite at Atmos, the Romies there charges more than Germans I've experienced.

In actuality Germans I've met here are by nationality, but have various backgrounds like Russian, Kazech, etc. It's similar at Bab.

The club is like Goldtime in it's location, out in the boondocks with a river nears and lots of vegitations surrounding. Garden is quite a sight being much larger scale and better version of LR. They have a nice patio with couches and chairs with a great view to the outside, but interior isn't all that expansive.

The bar area is about LR's size, but not much going on there besides ever so often people getting their coffee / drinks.

The quality of the food was good. They had cooked salmon, chicken casserol, and big points are the salad bar looked very fresh with good varieties.

Desert was scantly with loaf cake (with choco icing) that was cut into pieces.

They had a nice tv lounge, and generally the club's ferbishments are akin to goldentime with the couches.

The room had tv playing porn.

The club is very clean and kept well that it looks new. The bathroom has grooming stuff with toothbrushes. Clean.

Lockers are small though, several stacked (not the vertical ones like in Hessen), like YY locker size.

I had only one session and was with a Goldentime girl, Monissa (Michelle at Harmony), German.

She can be kinda moody, and session can be vanilla or really good, and this ones was fucking dynomite! She is so fucking PSE and uninhibited. At least this made my day, but was an GT girl keep in mind, and her pricing was interesting. kissing was included, but everything was extra. Now I know why GT had problems with girls trying to charge extra at times.

Sirioja
10-11-17, 03:46
Better to read website tagesplan for girls working on day, which is very reliable, to understand when are Harmony best casting days.

Nicole, Masha, Martha, worth. I prefer to keep my Romanian passionate mum for me. Only few sundays after 3 pm for beautiful face Bambi.

I would say about 5 desirable girls for my tastes, seen on week end castings. More than enough for me, I can t find 5 at Sharks, nor Oase, nor LR, nor even GT. Even difficult at Globe. I really enjoyed my Saturday and Sunday at Harmony, and will repeat after reading tagesplan, for Bambi and maybe little mum.

Each one own experience from own knowledge about how work FKK. I always said I work with my brain in FKK land, so, I get from my work, like in real life. Just same way.

PussyLiccker
10-11-17, 09:49
I didn't think the Romanians were that attractive besides 1. It seemed closer to RTC level or pretty close to atmosphere, vibes similar to small clubs East of Duss. I didn't think the Germans stood out all that much. Two had good bodies, one being on the curvier side. I can't imagine being better than Bab or Atmos. Yall made it sound like there were German Models here. LOL.

You can't be seriously thinking the place is on the level of GT, LR, Sharks, do you?

Sirioja
10-11-17, 12:12
I didn't think the Romanians were that attractive besides 1. It seemed closer to RTC level or pretty close to atmosphere, vibes similar to small clubs East of Duss. I didn't think the Germans stood out all that much. Two had good bodies, one being on the curvier side. I can't imagine being better than Bab or Atmos. Yall made it sound like there were German Models here. LOL.

You can't be seriously thinking the place is on the level of GT, LR, Sharks, do you?Do you think Tuesday is the best day to enjoy the best casting at Harmony? Or even Atmos, or even GT, LR, Sharks or Globe. Without appointment with one of my girls, I will never visit any club on Tuesday or Wednesday, except Sharks on Wednesday if I could.

I agree, except Bambi and Luna, I didn't see other German beauty at Harmony or Atmos, but Polish Martha or born in Kazakhstan Masha are beautiful, late 20 s women. Great GFE Nicole looking a bit like Sigourney Weaver, would be a star in any club, and my Romanian little mum Eve, with pretty, classy face, is higher level than her for me.

On my Saturday and Sunday week end at Harmony on beginning of September, I found 6 attractive girls, I didn't want to wait for Nicole and didn't go with her when she came to me. Really not bad among about 20 girls. Of course, more girls at Sharks or GT, but can t find 5 attractive at Sharks, just 5 attractive at GT, 4 attractive at LR.

I prefer small clubs like LR, History, Harmony, Atmos, with a few pretty girls, rather than GND sex factories like Sharks or Oase at the moment.

Maybe I m the luckiest at GT, LR and Hamburg. I just think I just decide to visit on best days for castings. I don t like to lose my time and my money on slow days.

Sebastiane
10-15-17, 06:39
Harmony 2 report.

Crazy day. 6 sessions with 7 girls. One pop!!

5. Larissa. Very pretty toned body 21 year old German blondie. Tattooed. 2 hour session. Superb fucker. Totally will try anything. Great kisser had me hard quickly. Extended 30 minutes ton 1 hour then added another hour in pursuit of fantasies and she was totally willing to play along. Made her orgasm heavily at the beginning with DATY and she was mine thereafter! Fucking in cowgirl Mish etc. 69. Then on to the kinky games. Was incredible at deep throat and gagged like a pornstar. Can't really fault her for effort. Despite all the fetishes and being hard for ages still couldn't come! Larissa. 8/8/10.2 crazy hours. 350.

6. Larissa and her friend Jana (tall large but toned German also early 20's). Talked me into 3 some to try to help me to come. Totally shit session. Larissa tried but Jana totally ruined it. I give her 7/7/1. 200 euros for 30 minutes.

3. Ada curvy Romanian with frizzy hair. 162. Dark. 30 minutes. 25 years. Good short session. Vitamin V meant didn't come. Was still too tired. 80.

2. & 4. Martha. Polish. Beautiful. See last report. Went with her twice for 30 minutes. 2 X 100. BJ sex DFK etc. Didn't come due to tiredness and V. 10 though!

1. Michelle. Blonde hair with pink highlights. First of day. Good session. Amazing deep throat skills. 1 hour. Very open minded. 250 euros. German. 21. Tattooed. Nice figure. Came as she deep throat me before I wanted to but I came massive amount which made me spent for the rest of the day and even though I kept on trying with different girls I just couldn't come again due to this session and V.

Sessions 1080 Euros!

Massage 50 Euros 5 for Red Bull.

Entry 50.

Taxi and train there: 25.

Taxi night back. 80.

Overall not great day. Not very busy for a Saturday with not many guys. Lots of bored Girls sitting at bar but not many were 8+ pretty except Martha and Larissa and a couple of others this time. Atmos casting definitely better this time. Food was excellent. Maya, Renata etc missing.

Lesson: if you can't come because of V Cut your losses and come back another day!

Sirioja
10-15-17, 11:44
Is Martha. Pol still blond, or brunette now?

Better than Viagra or Cialis, don't smoke, don t drink alcohol, make sport to be fit and kill stress of life, you will be more powerful than eating pills. Funny game after spending hours climbing on my bicycle is to make pipi, playing with belly muscles, to put maximum pressure to reach as far as possible. Belly muscles are to control not to cum too fast, or to get maximum pressure. More pleasure for sex when you are able to enjoy staying just on the edge. Real sport make also feel so good in body and mind.

Sirioja
10-15-17, 16:45
Good Sunday to get Bambi. De.

Pharisaer
10-15-17, 20:16
Is Martha. Pol still blond, or brunette now?Brunette. But don't call her a Brunetka.

Sebastiane
10-16-17, 08:36
Good advice Sirioja! Beautiful Martha from Poland is now brunette again- she really has a perfect oval face and model like figure and a very sweet, shy, quiet personality. She's my favourite at Harmony. I would love to have seen how she looked in her early 20's given how beautiful she is now at 29/30!

SuppenHuhn
10-16-17, 19:19
At Sybarite.

I was there also on Saturday.

Yana with why at the beginning is a famous "Megaflop" with terrible service. Not to be confused with Jana with J at the beginning.

Larissa is a famous stunner.

Sebastiane
10-17-17, 15:15
At Sybarite.

Larissa is a famous stunner.We must have seen each other for sure then. I was the only brown guy there on Saturday!

Larissa is beautiful, skin like silk, and very sweet yet dirty. I'm hoping to see her again soon! She's amazing. I didn't know she was famous. I guess this must mean she is always booked by Germans?

Sebastiane
10-18-17, 09:06
At Sybarite.

Larissa is a famous stunner.Yeh Larissa is amazing. I spent nearly 3 hours with her on Saturday! In fact I can't get her out of my mind. Her body is super toned and tight, beautiful face and the sexiest voice. I will pay a visit to her again soon I think!

We must have seen each other as there weren't many men on Saturday.

Lalabo
10-21-17, 14:44
Harmony LU is nothing to write on about. Atmosphere is dead and worse than Bab or Atmos.

Truth is that girl's prices vary. Some do more for standard 60 as local Germans would say, or even 70 includes the good kind bj(if you know what I mean) and DFK. Just Bab is the one locals avoid as upsells are the highest there. My assumptions were correct.

So, Hamburg prices has not changed. No increase since the new law.

I regret coming down here. Long drive. I could have spent better time at GT or LR than any of the clubs in Hamburg. You can find Germans in NRW or Hessen? What is so special about Hamburg to warrent extra pricing? I can't imagine one.PL, Sorry to hear that the club was not to your liking. Based on your reports looks like you had better luck at Atmos. It is interesting how each one of us have very different experience at these clubs.

I kind of wondered if locals would pay for extras in Harmony. I spoke to one of the locals in the club, he said he doesn't pay extras. That makes sense, it would be very expensive for a regular visitors to pay for all the extras. Girls may not ask them to pay to get repeat business. According to local guy I talked to kissing is included in standard price. Yes it is included but only LFK not DFK. I asked him about DATY, he said he doesn't do that. He also told me that not all the girls are willing to include all / some of the extras in standard service. Bottom line is we tourists are the suckers.

Anyway I found few good ones there and didn't mind paying for extras. I will be visiting the club early next month (Nov 8-11). Lets see how I feel about the club after the visit.

Lalabo
11-09-17, 11:40
Day of visit: Nov 8, 17.

Got to the club late around 6 pm, spent 4 hours, sessioned with 2 girls. Lineup was below average with 15+ girls, which included few familiar faces from my last trip like Lilly, Nicole and Mandy. Interestingly both of the sessions I did costs me less than what I paid in the past.

Alia: 20 yo, 178 cm tall slim German / Turkish.

I am not sure what kind of mood she was in she offered half hour fun through all doors with finish in her mouth for 100. I wouldn't pass such offer considering she has the specs I usually go far. It was a good session and worth the price.

If her specs seem familiar to you and wondering if she is someone you met in some other club, then yes it is her with a new name. She is the same Amira who worked at Atmos but working at Harmony now.

Indira: 22 yo tall German blonde.

She is beautiful with very bubbly personality. She has tats on arm, thighs, back and front. She quoted 90 for GFE fun. It was a nice session.

PussyLiccker
11-09-17, 20:34
I guess visits are hit or miss. I'd try all 3 toward the weekend if had more time. Service wise, as long as you pay the extras girls consistantly ask for, it's more of a guarantee based on agreements, if that is more of thing for some. I don't think girl numbers are all that significant across the 3 clubs, but trying out the 3 raise chances of running into the preferred choice.

ExpatLover
11-10-17, 09:38
PL, Sorry to hear that the club was not to your liking. Based on your reports looks like you had better luck at Atmos. It is interesting how each one of us have very different experience at these clubs.

I kind of wondered if locals would pay for extras in Harmony. I spoke to one of the locals in the club, he said he doesn't pay extras. That makes sense, it would be very expensive for a regular visitors to pay for all the extras. Girls may not ask them to pay to get repeat business. According to local guy I talked to kissing is included in standard price. Yes it is included but only LFK not DFK. I asked him about DATY, he said he doesn't do that. He also told me that not all the girls are willing to include all / some of the extras in standard service. Bottom line is we tourists are the suckers.

Anyway I found few good ones there and didn't mind paying for extras. I will be visiting the club early next month (Nov 8-11). Lets see how I feel about the club after the visit.I only pay for 2 extras, anal and CIM, for all the rest I never paid 1 euro, so many girls are willing to go with just because they know that I stay never 30 minutes.

DrPoon
12-18-17, 04:55
So wait is the CIM +30 but only after paying the first +30 for the NCBJ? So really CIM is actually +60? Or is paying the +30 for CIM allow as a lesser included service the NCBJ?

A few years ago I visited Globe and Bumsalp in a single day and left the clubs without doing any sessions as I didn't find any girl I liked. I thought it wouldn't happen but it did during my Hamburg visit. I visited Atmos and Babylon on the same day (Thursday) and left without sessioning. In Atmos's case, I didn't find any girl I liked. In Babylon's case, there were couple of German girls I would have liked to have session-ed but I was put off by the high prices they quoted.

My visit to Atmos was an interesting one. I went to the club around 6 pm on the second day of my trip, paid 65 E entrance. As it was my fist visit to the club I was given a tour by a girl. As I was touring I saw quite a few chubby, chunky girls and few fat girls. For a moment I wondered if I was on a whale watching tour. I had to pinch myself to assure I wasn't. After the club tour I went to the bar, grabbed a glass a water. I didn't even take a sip, girls one after another came to me giving their sales pitch and pressuring me to go to the room. One of those girls were Amira, a very tall beautiful German / Turkish mix girl. I told her I would go with her after eating some food but she insisted I go with her right then which I refused. She was visibly upset. As I was walking towards dining area more girls attacked me with their sales pitches. I felt like a swarm of hornets relentlessly attaching me. Anyway I ate some food and decided there is not point in waiting for a good looking girl to show up while fending off persistent attacks. So I left within an hour of entering the club..

Lalabo
01-15-18, 06:36
So wait is the CIM +30 but only after paying the first +30 for the NCBJ? So really CIM is actually +60? Or is paying the +30 for CIM allow as a lesser included service the NCBJ?CIM is a separate extra one can have irrespective of what kind of BJ one gets. So, yes it is +30 in addition to other extras.

Mr Ho
01-17-18, 06:10
CIM is a separate extra one can have irrespective of what kind of BJ one gets. So, yes it is +30 in addition to other extras.CIM is 30 euro at harmony? Wow.

Is that the rate for all Hamburg FKK?

Lalabo
01-19-18, 08:53
CIM is 30 euro at harmony? Wow.

Is that the rate for all Hamburg FKK?That is what all the girls I have talked to at Harmony and Atmos quoted.

Sirioja
01-19-18, 09:17
That is what all the girls I have talked to at Harmony and Atmos quoted.So you can have 30 GFE / CIM minutes for 90 at Harmony? At least 100 in Hessen, 75 at GT or LR.

Mr Ho
01-19-18, 11:00
That is what all the girls I have talked to at Harmony and Atmos quoted.Oh so it is like NRW then, it is great to know that.

SuppenHuhn
01-19-18, 20:10
Everything depends from the girl in Harmony. For example kissing costs 40 € (Jana) and nothing from other girls.

Some girls (mostly the Romanians) GF6 for 60, other girls demand 100 or more.

Lalabo
01-20-18, 03:59
So you can have 30 GFE / CIM minutes for 90 at Harmony? At least 100 in Hessen, 75 at GT or LR.At harmony 60 E gets you standard service which includes CBJ, LFK and sex. Locals seem to get GFE (NCBJ, DFK and sex) for 60 E, where as most tourists are asked to pay 20 E each extra for NCBJ and DFK.

Yes, It is possible to get standard service with CIM for 90 at Harmony.

Lalabo
01-20-18, 04:07
Oh so it is like NRW then, it is great to know that.Surprising isn't it considering they charge extra for NCBJ, DFK and sometimes DATY.

Extras like CIM and Anal prices are much closer to NRW than Hessian. Anal is 60 E at Harmony.

As others have indicated, girls can charge any amount for services not part of standard service.

Mr Ho
01-20-18, 05:30
Surprising isn't it considering they charge extra for NCBJ, DFK and sometimes DATY.

Extras like CIM and Anal prices are much closer to NRW than Hessian. Anal is 60 E at Harmony.

As others have indicated, girls can charge any amount for services not part of standard service.Hamburg FKK seems to more fair than Hessen, it interest me to go. I do not mind mild up sell like this level.

However, how are price structure at Atmos and Babylon?

Is it also 60 euro per 30 min? And 30 euro for CIM and 60 euro extra for anal?

Sirioja
01-20-18, 07:37
At harmony 60 E gets you standard service which includes CBJ, LFK and sex. Locals seem to get GFE (NCBJ, DFK and sex) for 60 E, where as most tourists are asked to pay 20 E each extra for NCBJ and DFK.

Yes, It is possible to get standard service with CIM for 90 at Harmony.For my experiences with Nicole, or my September 2017 Romanian passionate little mum, locals rate for 1 hour, even not a regular, even for first room.

ExpatLover
01-20-18, 08:48
At harmony 60 E gets you standard service which includes CBJ, LFK and sex. Locals seem to get GFE (NCBJ, DFK and sex) for 60 E, where as most tourists are asked to pay 20 E each extra for NCBJ and DFK.

Yes, It is possible to get standard service with CIM for 90 at Harmony.In each club the price structure is very variable, possible to find girls even in Shark doing everything for 50 euros others will charge for kissing, licking, GFE. Personally I will not pay for any extra except anal, and CIM, if the girl wants to charge for kissing I will go to another one but all this is only working in big clubs in which the girls are split in groups with no communication between them and even bad relations or no, in small clubs the girls will protect the prices and if a girl is doing things without charging she will get hard time.

HardOnMonday
02-24-18, 12:19
I stopped at Harmony driving south on Monday and then again on Friday on my drive back North. On Monday I hooked up with a slender shy 23 yr old from Romania named Dana. She gently kissed my chest during our initial conversation. Dana has a number of large tattoos, beautiful white skin, long dark hair and beautiful large soft lips. Her breasts are small but perfect for very slender body. After a little small talk and flirting we went upstairs to a room for a one hour session. I started her with an extended session of DATY until she was super wet and had a couple of O's. We did a switch and she offered a BBBJ for a 30 E upcharge which I accepted. She gave me a very gentle slow wet BJ. I finally finished with a hand / mouth combination at about the 45 minute mark and just relaxed and talked for the last 15 minutes. I told Dana that I planned to return on Friday. Arrived on Friday at about 530 PM and Dana spotted me immediately and gave a warm hug. We sat down on one of the sofas near the buffet area. Dana was all over me and I immediately got an erection that could not hide in my robe. We went upstairs for another one hour session. Dana was very passionate and was super ready to repeat our Monday activities. This time the BBBJ was included and she offered CIM for a 30 E upcharge which I accepted. I had an intense finish and took every drop in her mouth. The overall line up at Harmony was good and the facility is clean and comfortable. This will always be my Hamburg area destination when I am in the area.

BrahmaPoutre
04-26-18, 09:57
Visit yesterday here in the late afternoon, first visit in this club was 2 years ago.

Around 15/20 girls, food was good then I had some rest in a couch next to the restaurant place, Lorena from Argentina sat in front of me, she smiled and talked to me in German, she is pretty, 1 week in this club, she has a killer body, thin and nice boobs, beautiful face but with tattoo on her face, it did not bother me.

We talked a little bit and I asked her to go to the room, on my big surprise her service was very good: french kisses, good blowjob (old school), and good sex, touching her boobs was a dream comes true, 60 euros, she did not ask any extra, no upsell.

Later, second room was with Lara, German girl, service was excellent, lot of FK, excellent BJ for 60 as well.

In the evening I enjoyed watching Bayern Munchen vs Real Madrid with a few beers, food was good again.

Many girls chases very much.

I could visit it again on Saturday if I see new girls on their website.

Today I will visit Atmos, if someone is in the place and if you see an oriental guy wearing glasses, get in touch with me, I would be pleased to have company there.

Danny227
04-28-18, 23:37
Hardly any stunners, if at all. At 8:30 pm still not more than 20 girls, more than half are useless. Service is goodish tho, but not amazing. Not sure it is worth the trip. Those that are actually good looking are up selling. Saw the Argentinian girl, hardly a stunner, but nice tits. BBQ was in very high quality and bar service is slow despite not so many clients.

SuppenHuhn
04-29-18, 11:05
There were 30 girls yesterday. The Argentinian one is Lorena.

Danny227
04-29-18, 22:15
There were 30 girls yesterday. The Argentinian one is Lorena.Possibly 30, but not before 8:30. And like I said, the Argentinean girls is not a stunner. Plus, I don't find the ownership mark on her face appealing. But, to each, his own. Far from a great LU.

Sirioja
04-30-18, 00:59
There were 30 girls yesterday. The Argentinian one is Lorena.What about blond Linda. De and Bambi. De?

Danny227
04-30-18, 07:15
What about blond Linda. De and Bambi. De?Not present. Was actually looking forward to see Bambi per your recommendation. Maybe next time. Also, some Turkish men were treating girls like farm beasts on that day, which put a dent on the atmosphere for me. Possibly on because it was a party day. But overall, not bad. Reminds me a lot of Dolce Vita only with more German girls. Plus I recognized a few girls from other clubs.

SuppenHuhn
04-30-18, 13:00
Both not in Harmony this time. Bambi left Harmony a longer time ago. Linda is away one or two weeks. Maybe Golden Time now?

Sirioja
04-30-18, 20:10
Both not in Harmony this time. Bambi left Harmony a longer time ago. Linda is away one or two weeks. Maybe Golden Time now?Met Bambi on a Sunday on beginning of September.

Unfortunately, never saw blond, pretty Linda at GT. Would be happy to taste Linda again, I enjoyed her beauty.

Sirioja
05-01-18, 02:56
Met Bambi on a Sunday on beginning of September.

Unfortunately, never saw blond, pretty Linda at GT. Would be happy to taste Linda again, I enjoyed her beauty.Kazakh Masha I think, is at GT.

Luna half Danish, ex Atmos, also tried GT.

Often Hamburg girls at GT.

Linda is from close to Frankfurt, if she doesn't want to work around Frankfurt, GT would be closer for her than Hamburg, but she seems to prefer small places, rather than factories.

BrahmaPoutre
05-02-18, 19:08
There were 30 girls yesterday. The Argentinian one is Lorena.I confirm 30 girls for the party, I checked it a few times on their website in the afternoon and I counted 30 exactly until I left at 20:00.

The first room was with the Greek Jana just before noon, she grabbed me near the kino, her service was excellent! Lot of french kisses and good blowjob, I love her big boobs! She seemed to enjoy very much on missionary and I could not hold on very long until I come on that position kissing her deeply.

Only bad point, it was 100 euros for half an hour, I think that it is the first time I paid for kissing, I agreed before going to the room, I was too much horny!

She wanted me to go again with her later but I am not really romantic enough.

In the afternoon, I have seen Lorena again but did not go again with her despite she is quite pretty according to my taste, I like so much her thin body and beautiful face, I think that I was very lucky with her full service for 60 euros only.

So I intercepted the Russian Amara walking around, I noticed her on my previous visit but did not do any attempt on that time, I asked her about her service and she answered to me 60 + 20 euros for the old school blowjob, but no kisses, I did not mind for this option, so we went to a room upstairs.

Her blowjob was too much short, honestly it did not worth spending 20 euros for that, no matter, I did not know why but I was even though very much excited, her up to me first then missionary and very long doggy, I enjoyed very much this last position with her and she was very patient, I tried to last as long as I could until I come, so far so good!

In the evening, I could have been interested by a third one session with a tall girl who was always with her friend in the corner area in front of the bar, could be a German girl but I finally decided to leave because I did not want to pay again for some extra service, we can congratulate the German minister Schwesig for her great idea with this new law and the condom ban which lead now to black market in the FKK, really a brilliant idea, politicians will definitively never learn about mistakes done in the past with prohibition.

So I went ahead to Acapulco by night, it took me 1:50 to drive until Velbert, there are 3 lanes most of the time on the road until Bremen with no speed limit then 2 lanes until Bochum but after 21:00 it is still easy to be at 200 km / h minimum because there was not so much traffic on the road.

SuppenHuhn
05-03-18, 20:23
Jana is not Greek but Russian / German. I know her about three years in Harmony. Her natural boobs are not so bad. You are right her price including french kiss is 100.

Thanks for your report.

Sirioja
05-03-18, 22:00
Jana is not Greek but Russian / German. I know her about three years in Harmony. Her natural boobs are not so bad. You are right her price including french kiss is 100.

Thanks for your report.Yes, she speaks Russian. With cross on top of back. She tried NRW but didn't stay.

I will be happy to meet Linda. De again.

BrahmaPoutre
05-05-18, 08:15

Thanks for your report.
Yes, she speaks Russian. With cross on top of back. She tried NRW but didn't stay.

I will be happy to meet Linda. De again.I am wondering if we are talking about the same girl.

Because mine does not have any tattoo on her back (no cross) and according to their website her nationality is German / Greek.

Perhaps yours was another Jana, a previous one.

SuppenHuhn
05-05-18, 10:59
It's the same Jana. 100 %.

Not every information on the HP must be right. The other things on her set card are also not correct. Jana is not Greek.

Sirioja
05-05-18, 20:04
It's the same Jana. 100 %.

Not every information on the HP must be right. The other things on her set card are also not correct. Jana is not Greek.I think to remember she has a cross tattoo on top of back, under hair usually in pony tail. She told me she is Russian and speak Russian. Maybe Greek for registration.

Sebastiane
05-13-18, 11:11
Harmony latest 12/5/18 sat.

So yesterday I decided to go back to Harmony following my recent adventures in Samya and Oase. I planned to go on Friday which was the FKK day but sadly logistics meant I couldn't go then. I arrived around lunchtime and it was very quiet with only a few guys and about 10 girls at that time. I relaxed in the garden for a bit in the sunshine and then went with the following girls throughout the day with me leaving around 11 pm. So nearly 11 hours spent there. For a Saturday it was very quiet and slow and even the girls complained. However the numbers might not have been the best (though by 9 it was better) but the quality of beautiful girls was for sure. As a percentage I'the say there were more 8, 9, 10's as a % than at Oase (though not as many).

The first 9 I went with was Marie, from Macedonia, 27 brunette. 168 cm. Slim. Amazing figure especially her ass. She was wearing only a thong and it showed it off magnificently. It was literally heart shaped and exquisite. She has a tattoo of an angel on the right side of her belly. Snake on right calf. Tattoo on right shoulder blade too. I spoke to her on the couches near the dining table and didn't realise how how she was until she stood up, removed her towel and gave me a twirl. We agreed 150 for 60. The session was super with lots of DFK, amazing blowjob skills, 69 etc, deep throating, but the highlight for me was when she was bouncing on my dick in reverse cowgirl and bending over to show me that ass in all its perfection. I almost came then! Eventually we moved to doggy style and I came in doggy. The most stand out thing about Marie apart from her ass was that her skin was of a colour and complexion like pure milk which I haven't seen since I fucked a girl from Bulgaria many years ago at Palace. It was amazing. Face / Body / Performance is 8/9. 5/9.

I had spotted Martha, the long legged, classically beautiful Polish girl, another 9, as soon as I entered the club but she was with an older man then and she told me to wait for her. I couldn't wait after seeing Marie and had gone with her. But afterwards, grinning, I saw her sitting at the bar and so went with her after grabbing some lunch. Martha is in her early 30's, but is very elegant and the session was good but not great although her BJ skills are magnificent and I was hard in her throat for most of that time. She wanted 100/30 and tried to upsell in the room which I was a little disappointed by as she didn't do that any of the previous times we have fucked. I came in the end by HJ. 9/9/6 this time.

I lay more outside and was approached by Argentine Lorraine and we agreed to go to a room but then she said something about it was extra if wanted to stroke her back whilst we were sitting outside which I felt was ridiculous and so that session didn't happen though she had a fantastic body.

I soon spotted a girl with whom I'the had a magnificent session my first time at Harmony. Third 9 of the night, Larissa from Germany and a beautiful blonde with a very toned Teutonic body Again the session was fantastic and I indulged in fantasies and role play with her. She is so hot and open minded. . 270 for 90. Came as she tried to XXXX on me as I wanked 8/9/9.5. That was my third come of the night!

After time in the sauna and sitting outside reading on my Kindle App, I was approached by a 7: Jana, a German / Russian with a ponytail and a cross on her back and we agreed 100/30 as I wanted a normal BJ and DFK. Great breasts v large and natural. Slim waist. 24 7/7/8 . Tanned. Brown hair. I enjoyed the standard session but didn't come as I was too tired. Loved her big boobs bouncing on my chest as we DFK whilst she rode me cowgirl.

I was approached by a very friendly girl from Albania called Karina who sat next to me on the couch and began to cuddle up to me and kiss me and chat whilst she stroked my cock. I enjoyed it but told her, honestly, that I really wasn't up for it at the moment. She was probably the friendliest girl of the night and next time I will go with her.

I was thinking of going home when I spotted an angel, for me a 10: Renata. Romanian, 21. Perfect physically. Blonde angel. Slim dancers body but with perfect pyramidal breasts too that fought gravity. About 165 cm without shoes. Straight light blonde hair just below her neck. I would have preferred to go with her for many hours but I saw her at the end and I in the end agreed to go for 100/30. She didn't first believe me when I told her I'the gone with 4 girls already and was too tired! She was told by Nicole, her friend, that it was true (which made me realise the girls all are keeping a close eye on who we go with, how much we spend, etc. And sharing details about us! This almost certainly affects the kind of performance we get in the room) Well this angel was wearing platforms and in them looked ethereal, like a goddess or an elf from one of Tolkien's sagas: Very pretty face. Button nose. Body was perfectly formed. Gazelle but breasts perfect size too. I decided to spend my taxi money I'the saved on her! The session in the room was magnificent. I made her come twice once from DATY as she sat on my face and the other time while we fucked. Her kisses were greedy! Her pale skin like silk, her body literally flawless, not a single blemish on her skin, smooth as silk. 9/10/10. I didn't want the session to end but didn't want to extend although she requested it just because I had already overspent my budget!! I did give her a 20 euro tip though and I can't remember the last time I did that, probably back in the early days when I was in love with Natascha from Romania at Palace!! I didn't come though as I was spent. Wow! I plan to go back to Harmony next weekend just for her and will book her for a solid couple of hours if not more.

Summary: 720 euros + 20 tip + 50 entrance + taxi back. 5 girls fucked, three 9's, one 10, one 7, 3 cumshots. The food was excellent both at lunch and at dinner.

Overall high percentage of beautiful girls but atmosphere was boring with not many girls and fewer guys for a Saturday. Almost all girls were doing upsell with 60/30 covered suck and fuck even Martha!

Other notables: Nicole Rom. Dark haired slim and Melody (Rom) and a Russian girl whose name I can't remember but she was blonde and quite short with a beautiful round ass and good friends with Jana and lots of tattoos. I want to go with her, and Nicole next time too.

Sirioja
05-13-18, 19:50
Nicole is as honest as she is sweet, a real candy.

Sebastiane
06-16-18, 15:11
Went to Harmony on Friday. The place was packed with cars when I went and inside were a lot of local Germans all there to watch the world cup. There was a superb BBQ on from 2 pm to 11 pm with a great choice of meats, salads, baked potato. There were a lot of girls too but they were either in the rooms all day with favourite customers- to emerge occasionally- or they were walking around looking bored as the guys were watching the soccer!

Had 3 sessions in between the games with Nicole, Martha and Aliya.

Nicole, Ro, about 170 cm, slim and beautiful soft spoken 29 year old Romanian dark haired beauty. I couldn't believe it when she told me her age as she has the body of a teenager! It was a very passionate session with real DFK, blowjobs, licking, caressing- a real GFE. Began with kissing and stroking her beautiful body, then she blew me so amazingly I thought might cum as she played with my thighs and ass with her fingers as she took me deep in her mouth. Then I DATY for ages as she shivered with pleasure. Then she rode me cowgirl with intermittent and I came with about 5 minutes to go in the hour session as she rode me. Then we cuddled. Very good. Great session. Nicole was rightly highly recommended. 7/9/9. 160 + tip.

Aliya, formerly Amira at Atmos. 175 cm tall Turkish-German beauty with fantastic breasts and legs / ass. Dark hair and tanned skin. Had a 30 minute session for 100 with DFK. The session in Atmos I had with her was much better and here I didn't pop.

The highlight of the evening was Polish supermodel and superbabe Martha. She is so elegant! What a body and so sensual in bed. A fantastic BJ, DFK, fucking in multiple positions and finally I came! A superb session! Martha is a brilliant lady for the discerning gentleman of refined tastes who takes pride in her work! Super! 100 for 30 minutes. Can't wait to go with her again soon for a longer session. Had a great chat too in German. Perfect lady!

Martha drained me so showered, had some time in the steam room, ate some more of the superb food, and then went home. I met Renata and wanted to go with her again as she is a 10 for me but she said I was too much work in the room and she didn't want to go with me! A pity as I was ready to spend a few hundred on her for a couple of hours. She was most of the time in the rooms though all day. Saw another ex Atmos girl, used to be called Yasmin at Atmos, a brown-haired tiny little slim girl, German or Romanian, and remembered our great session but didn't get a chance to repeat here though I plan to next time. Forgot to ask her name at Harmony but from the website I think it might be Lea or Dana! Not sure but she hung around with a red haired girl all day.

Also spoke to a beautiful girl called Alesia and Bella and, I think Mandy amongst others. The atmosphere was great but different because of the World Cup and there were waits for rooms though only 5 minutes or so!

Might go back tomorrow!

The cab back at around 11 pm was expensive!

Sirioja
06-17-18, 09:30
Real GFE Nicole, a bit Sigourney Weaver face, was for 60/30 mn before. Sweet girl. But Alessia was so passionate.

MoneySign
06-18-18, 02:33
I had spotted Martha, the long legged, classically beautiful Polish girl, another 9, as soon as I entered the club but she was with an older man then and she told me to wait for her. I couldn't wait after seeing Marie and had gone with her. But afterwards, grinning, I saw her sitting at the bar and so went with her after grabbing some lunch. Martha is in her early 30's, but is very elegant and the session was good but not great although her BJ skills are magnificent and I was hard in her throat for most of that time. She wanted 100/30 and tried to upsell in the room which I was a little disappointed by as she didn't do that any of the previous times we have fucked. I came in the end by HJ. 9/9/6 this time.

The highlight of the evening was Polish supermodel and superbabe Martha. She is so elegant! What a body and so sensual in bed. A fantastic BJ, DFK, fucking in multiple positions and finally I came! A superb session! Martha is a brilliant lady for the discerning gentleman of refined tastes who takes pride in her work! Super! 100 for 30 minutes. Can't wait to go with her again soon for a longer session. Had a great chat too in German. Perfect lady!
This must be ex GT Polish Martha who is now in her early 30's. She's tall. She has small tits and has a child. She only worked at GT for few months.

Sirioja
06-18-18, 07:07
This must be ex GT Polish Martha who is now in her early 30's. She's tall. She has small tits and has a child. She only worked at GT for few months.No, not same Martha than at GT on 2014 , coming from Switzerland, I think Aphrodisia, sometimes sitting close to kino, blond hair to shoulders, white skin, small tits, tall and slim. Great GFE girl.

Hoss C
06-18-18, 11:32
The highlight of the evening was Polish supermodel and superbabe Martha. She is so elegant! What a body and so sensual in bed. A fantastic BJ, DFK, fucking in multiple positions and finally I came! A superb session! Martha is a brilliant lady for the discerning gentleman of refined tastes who takes pride in her work! Super! 100 for 30 minutes.I am also a longterm fan of Martha who works at this club since 2014. However, I get the same performance for 60 Euro + 10 Euro tip. Remember that you have to pay 60 Euro for 30 min plus surcharges for extras. The girls ask for 20 Euro surcharge for BBBJ sometimes. I have only paid once this extra price when I had a new girl. Martha never asked me to pay a surcharge for DFK. Most other girls will or would refuse DFK in general. I would advise to speak about prices and details before you go to the room. Otherwise, you will pay too much and spoil the prices for other guests.

Sirioja
06-18-18, 16:41
For my experiences, even not a local nor a regular, I think I had 3 or 4 rooms with Nicole for club rate = 60/30 mn on 2014 and 2015. I don t remember for Marta. Pol who was blond on beginning of September 2017 , not unforgettable for me, no repeat, but really pretty Bambi. De was also for club rate on a Sunday of beginning of September 2017.

Club rate is 60/30 mn.

Sebastiane
06-19-18, 18:44
Hi guys,

Thanks for your feedback. I am not a new monger and have been visiting Harmony for a while. I always discuss everything before the room! The 100/30 included BBBJ and DFK and DATY; if you can get it for 60 Hoss see then that's great for you.

Sebastiane
07-12-18, 09:31
I went to Harmony during the QF England match against Sweden. It was quiet and not too many people were there. Great BBQ food, relaxing atmosphere. Not too many girls there (line up definitely less in the summer).

I started with a fantastic threesome with Martha (Poland) and Mika (Armenia, C. 170 cm, beautiful body, early 20's, toned, a few stars on her hip if I remember correctly, 8/9/9, pretty face with sparkling eyes and light brown / blonde hair turning platinum in parts and wavy) . It was one of the best threesomes I've ever had in my life! Two gorgeous women taking turns to blow me, DFK, riding me, then changing to doggy for one then the other, till eventually I came. Was totally worth it!

Afterwards I showered and ate and went to the sauna for a bit. Watched the game. Then went again with Aliya again for another excellent and fun session ending with my second pop of the day. Was exhausted by then so didn't repeat with Mika although I was really tempted to but I can't wait to go with her again.

Left shortly afterwards. I will miss this place for sure!

BrahmaPoutre
07-21-18, 18:42

Thanks for your report.
Yes, she speaks Russian. With cross on top of back. She tried NRW but didn't stay.

I will be happy to meet Linda. De again.
I am wondering if we are talking about the same girl.

Because mine does not have any tattoo on her back (no cross) and according to their website her nationality is German / Greek.

Perhaps yours was another Jana, a previous one.You were right.

She got a cross tatoo on her back, last time I missed it!

Today here, 2 rooms with Melanie and Jana.

It was 100 for 30 minutes, full service for both of them, lot of DFK then I fucked like wild animals.

It is quiet today, around 20 girls.

It was a nightmare on the road this morning because of holidays, 4 hours from Velbert!

Tomorrow perhaps in Babylon.

Yoksha
08-21-18, 02:27
Was torn between Atmos, Babylon and Harmony.

I was very tired and choose harmony as it closes early 1 am.

Very welcoming lady in the reception, gave me the welcome kit and I showered and jumped into the water.

As I am more used to Hesse / NRW clubs I started to get myself familiar with the club whereabouts, so got lost for sometime in this tiny club, it's quite confusing layout.

No pool nor jacuzzi, just 2 saunas and a steam room. The club is not good if you want to spend a day of relaxation and fun. But good for a max of 5 hrs.

Line up was poor in quanity, I guess a max of 15 girls were there and it got slimmer and slimmer. Yet not so many men as well.

The layout of the club is so bad that you can't enjoy the optics.

I talked to some girls, 2 were specifically pushy but the rest were cool.

Ended up with natural big boobed Jana, didn't check the forum before but it seems she is popular and I understand why.

100/30 GFE.

Face 9.

Body 7.

Serice 8.

Next I went with a hornet girl in a plastic doll body, Kora polish / Macedonian or so she says.

100/30 GFE.

Face 9 (if you are into slutty faces).

Body 7 (fake boobs, lips, fake blonde).

Service 9.

Oh, I miss those classic BJs with that much saliva and a girl get so wet in DATY.

Went home a happy man.

I wouldn't repeat as I like to spend a whole day in a club and eat and sleep and enjoy the beauties view as well.

Tomorrow should either go to Atmos or Babylon.

Cheers.

Presario1626
09-09-18, 23:26
Was torn between Atmos, Babylon and Harmony.

Tomorrow should either go to Atmos or Babylon.

Cheers.So how would you compare between the three? I have a trip coming up but can only stay in Hamburg for one night on Sunday, so need to choose wisely between the three.

Presario1626
09-09-18, 23:35
I have never been to Hamburg clubs. Is the rate 100 for each 30 min or its the the starting rate, and each incremental is different?

Thanks!

You were right.

She got a cross tatoo on her back, last time I missed it!

Today here, 2 rooms with Melanie and Jana.

It was 100 for 30 minutes, full service for both of them, lot of DFK then I fucked like wild animals.

It is quiet today, around 20 girls.

It was a nightmare on the road this morning because of holidays, 4 hours from Velbert!

Tomorrow perhaps in Babylon.

Presario1626
09-20-18, 18:35
I have never been to Hamburg clubs. Is the rate 100 for each 30 min or its the the starting rate, and each incremental is different?

Thanks!Since nobody answered the question, I will answer myself. It's 100 for each 30 min. Exactly double the price of NRW clubs. But the experience was more relaxed with more beauties.

Sirioja
09-21-18, 02:33
Since nobody answered the question, I will answer myself. It's 100 for each 30 min. Exactly double the price of NRW clubs. But the experience was more relaxed with more beauties.Not what I used to pay at Harmony. Had Bambi. De for 120 for 1 h on September 2017. Linda. De was 140 for 1 h. I remember Nicole. Ro was for 120 for 1 full GFE hour.

Who were the beauties?

SuppenHuhn
09-21-18, 15:18
It's different from girl to girl.

Between 120 to 200 one full hour.

Presario1626
09-21-18, 17:22
Not what I used to pay at Harmony. Had Bambi. De for 120 for 1 h on September 2017. Linda. De was 140 for 1 h. I remember Nicole. Ro was for 120 for 1 full GFE hour.

Who were the beauties?Jana, DE and Ranata, RO.

Sirioja
09-22-18, 02:42
Jana, DE and Ranata, RO.Jana is Russian, she tried NRW but didn't stay.

Ex Masha Harmony is at GT.

Renata?

Presario1626
09-22-18, 17:44
Jana is Russian, she tried NRW but didn't stay.

Renata?Or Venessa, she said it with accent, I can only guess.

Sirioja
09-23-18, 08:03
Or Venessa, she said it with accent, I can only guess.There is a blond Renata at Harmony, but average face for me, and she is not on same level than her friend Alessia for GFE behavior in club.

Sebastiane
09-24-18, 20:39
I loved Renata — for me she was a 10 with a flawless body and skin like pure snow.

Sirioja
09-24-18, 23:46
I loved Renata for me she was a 10 with a flawless body and skin like pure snow.Average face and teeth. German Joana is much prettier face.

Bobolino
11-06-18, 01:03
Happened to be around Hamburg, I spent the last two evenings in Harmony. Always a pleasure to be in this club, for me, the facilities and the atmosphere are putting this place in the top tier.

Girls I sessioned:

Mika, Armenia, wow. Beauty and service on top level.

Tara, Turkish, catastroph. Avoid her.

Amara, Russian German, beautiful girl with mediocre service.

Laura, Croatia, sweet and young, great service, highly recommended!

Danny227
11-11-18, 21:12
Happened to be around Hamburg, I spent the last two evenings in Harmony. Always a pleasure to be in this club, for me, the facilities and the atmosphere are putting this place in the top tier.

Girls I sessioned:

Mika, Armenia, wow. Beauty and service on top level.

Tara, Turkish, catastroph. Avoid her.

Amara, Russian German, beautiful girl with mediocre service.

Laura, Croatia, sweet and young, great service, highly recommended!Can you describe Mika?

I had a pretty good time Amara. Of course her beauty compensates for service limitations, but not bad at all. Are tyou talking one hours rooms or half? Thanks!

Danny227
11-11-18, 21:15
Jana is Russian, she tried NRW but didn't stay.

Renata?Yes, Jana is Russian, but she is absolutely terrible. Not worth mentioning.

Sirioja
11-12-18, 06:28
Yes, Jana is Russian, but she is absolutely terrible. Not worth mentioning.You mean not good? I only spoke in Russian with her but didn't go with her because I didn't find her attractive enough, then no more smiles, but she seemed to be a busy star at this time.

Is casting good? When complicated to find pretty girls at the moment in Germany.

Danny227
11-12-18, 22:36
Can you describe Mika?

I had a pretty good time Amara. Of course her beauty compensates for service limitations, but not bad at all. Are tyou talking one hours rooms or half? Thanks!Mika is from Artemis. I am pretty sure.

Danny227
11-13-18, 07:45
You mean not good? I only spoke in Russian with her but didn't go with her because I didn't find her attractive enough, then no more smiles, but she seemed to be a busy star at this time.

Is casting good? When complicated to find pretty girls at the moment in Germany.Terrible means not good. Terrible service and upsell is unimaginable.

Bobolino
11-13-18, 08:06
Can you describe Mika?

I had a pretty good time Amara. Of course her beauty compensates for service limitations, but not bad at all. Are tyou talking one hours rooms or half? Thanks!Mika is around 1.65, brunette with blond ends, round beautiful face, sits usually on the left table when you enter the bar from the reception. I usually take longer rooms (with her I was 1. 5 HR) except when I do not enjoy and then I keep it short.

Sirioja
11-13-18, 14:31
Can you describe Mika?

I had a pretty good time Amara. Of course her beauty compensates for service limitations, but not bad at all. Are tyou talking one hours rooms or half? Thanks!What are Amara services limitations?

Danny227
11-13-18, 17:35
What are Amara services limitations?Reluctant to kiss. A little distant. Opened up a little after, but still far from top. However, to my taste, she is a beauty.

Sirioja
11-13-18, 21:09
Reluctant to kiss. A little distant. Opened up a little after, but still far from top. However, to my taste, she is a beauty.Usually, German girls are not queens for kissing, even Sandra Sharks, Gigi GT were great for this, but usually, Russian girls are good kisser.

Danny227
11-14-18, 17:45
Usually, German girls are not queens for kissing, even Sandra Sharks, Gigi GT were great for this, but usually, Russian girls are good kisser.Amara is originally Russian or Ukrainian, but she has been in Germany enough time to be considered a German WG in a way. On average, that's true, but I am normally getting the kissing dosage per session also from the Germans. Sandras are are to come by, but I also find that second / third session their kissing improves.

Sebastiane
11-14-18, 19:55
I agree with Danny about Mika. She was a beauty and I had a threesome with her and Martha. Mika is very beautiful with a fantastic gazelle body. She's also a good performer. See my report from earlier. I would definitely go back to Harmony just for her. Her face is very typically Armenian (similar to Persian) with mesmerizing eyes.

HardOnMonday
03-04-19, 23:01
Arrived at about 500 pm and the club was quiet and kind of sparse for customers. It has been about a year since my last visit. Changes since then include an expanded and fully paved parking lot and a 60 euro entrance fee versus the previous 50. The lockers seemed to have been updated as well. I started the day in New York so the first order of business was a hot shower. I have always appreciated Harmony for the clean and spacious facilities, especially in the shower area. After my clean up I entered the club and my first girl Hello, was with Diana who is a petite 20 yr old from Romania with olive skin and a moderate level of ink on her body. That body weighs only about 40 kilos. Went with an hour session with Diana. She is passionate and flexible, willing to consider any reasonable request. Started with DATY that was well received. The follow up was an outstanding BBBJ that went on and on. Diana's technique is excellent for someone so young. Next put on a cover and did some energetic cowgirl. Diana was pounding me and it felt great, but with the cover I could not finish. So pulled the cover and she did a hand finish which was also outstanding. Blew my load at exactly the 60 minute mark and spent a few minutes on clean up and talking about life and the sex business. I will repeat and not wait a year; may be back in a month.

Sirioja
03-05-19, 08:24
What is now the rate for 1 hour? Still 120?

Can pay entry with credit card and no charge. Used to be.

Beautiful club on little river. How many girls on Saturday now? 20?

Hoss C
03-05-19, 09:51
Arrived at about 500 pm and the club was quiet and kind of sparse for customers. It has been about a year since my last visit. Changes since then include an expanded and fully paved parking lot and a 60 euro entrance fee versus the previous 50. The lockers seemed to have been updated as well. I started the day in New York so the first order of business was a hot shower. I have always appreciated Harmony for the clean and spacious facilities, especially in the shower area. After my clean up I entered the club and my first girl Hello, was with Diana who is a petite 20 yr old from Romania with olive skin and a moderate level of ink on her body. That body weighs only about 40 kilos. Went with an hour session with Diana. She is passionate and flexible, willing to consider any reasonable request. Started with DATY that was well received. The follow up was an outstanding BBBJ that went on and on. Diana's technique is excellent for someone so young. Next put on a cover and did some energetic cowgirl. Diana was pounding me and it felt great, but with the cover I could not finish. So pulled the cover and she did a hand finish which was also outstanding. Blew my load at exactly the 60 minute mark and spent a few minutes on clean up and talking about life and the sex business. I will repeat and not wait a year; may be back in a month.I agree that Diana is a very good performer. However, her honeymoon session is 200 Euros per hour. If money should be an issue I would recommend other girls like Nicole, Claudia or even Martha where the fun start with 60 Euros for 30 minutes.

Sirioja
03-05-19, 10:50
I agree that Diana is a very good performer. However, her honeymoon session is 200 Euros per hour. If money should be an issue I would recommend other girls like Nicole, Claudia or even Martha where the fun start with 60 Euros for 30 minutes.Nicole. Ro Sigourney Weaver is full GFE and no upselling, what she was with me, even I found Alessia. Ro more passionate on September 2017.

Anddrott
03-07-19, 16:32
Seems that something happened at Harmony. Its seems to be more quite then before with less girls. Wonder why. Only about 10-15 girls. It is a quiet period or are the girls somewhere else? I have been at Harmony many times, but it seems that something has changed. Someone who knows?

Sirioja
03-07-19, 19:59
Seems that something happened at Harmony. Its seems to be more quite then before with less girls. Wonder why. Only about 10-15 girls. It is a quiet period or are the girls somewhere else? I have been at Harmony many times, but it seems that something has changed. Someone who knows?On average, business is going down in most places, with castings quality also going down. Even at highest level Globe, Friday, Saturday or Sunday afternoons can be a bit slow, but some girls still have good business in some clubs like Globe or GT. Can still find some good level, pretty girls, I never found many for me. FKK land is not dying yet, as long we have money for WGs, but I hate to waste my money, I want to pay only for elegant beauties.

Anddrott
03-08-19, 15:55
On average, business is going down in most places, with castings quality also going down. Even at highest level Globe, Friday, Saturday or Sunday afternoons can be a bit slow, but some girls still have good business in some clubs like Globe or GT. Can still find some good level, pretty girls, I never found many for me. FKK land is not dying yet, as long we have money for WGs, but I hate to waste my money, I want to pay only for elegant beauties.OK. Maybe you are right. Its a felling that something has happened between now and October last year when I last time visited the club.

Someone who knows what Diana offer in her "Honeymoone" service? Miss Laura very much from Croatia, she was very good. Will visit the club next week, hope to see many girls that does my favorite, rimjob.

Delta Indigo
03-09-19, 09:11
OK. Maybe you are right. Its a felling that something has happened between now and October last year when I last time visited the club.

Someone who knows what Diana offer in her "Honeymoone" service? Miss Laura very much from Croatia, she was very good. Will visit the club next week, hope to see many girls that does my favorite, rimjob.Are there some rimmers at Harmony? Who and is it extra?

Anddrott
03-09-19, 19:39
Are there some rimmers at Harmony? Who and is it extra?Don't know who does it now. Normally some of them do it. Last time I paid 20-50 extra.

Sebastiane
03-09-19, 20:03
Harmony, IMO, is best on Fridays when it is fully nude but even on a quiet day it is still good. It is a small, high quality, club with beautiful girls who give good service and it has excellent facilities for wellness too and great food. It is never a party atmosphere though so if that is what you're looking for you might be disappointed but if you're looking for a relaxing day fucking beautiful gazelles who give good service its the best in Hamburg and Nord Germany.

If I remember correctly, Melissa, beautiful German, does rimjobs if she likes you but it costs 50 euros extra. I'm sure some others would too but you have to ask; I think German-Turk Amira / Aliya also might.

I feel like going back!

Anddrott
03-10-19, 16:20
Harmony, IMO, is best on Fridays when it is fully nude but even on a quiet day it is still good. It is a small, high quality, club with beautiful girls who give good service and it has excellent facilities for wellness too and great food. It is never a party atmosphere though so if that is what you're looking for you might be disappointed but if you're looking for a relaxing day fucking beautiful gazelles who give good service its the best in Hamburg and Nord Germany.

If I remember correctly, Melissa, beautiful German, does rimjobs if she likes you but it costs 50 euros extra. I'm sure some others would too but you have to ask; I think German-Turk Amira / Aliya also might.

I feel like going back!I don't like Aliya, very mechanic sex with her. She has been in the business to long. Will go to Harmony, Friday in two weeks.

Danny227
03-10-19, 22:57
I don't like Aliya, very mechanic sex with her. She has been in the business to long. Will go to Harmony, Friday in two weeks.Was the Saturday. Harmony is not at its best these days.

Anddrott
03-11-19, 13:31
Was the Saturday. Harmony is not at its best these days.You are right, there are something that has happened. Extremely sad because its a very nice house and garden. Like the place. Did you saw if the male masseur was there? Did you take any girl to room?

HardOnMonday
03-28-19, 23:33
I agree that Diana is a very good performer. However, her honeymoon session is 200 Euros per hour. If money should be an issue I would recommend other girls like Nicole, Claudia or even Martha where the fun start with 60 Euros for 30 minutes.There was zero upsell with Diana, just a great attitude. Did not hear anything from her about the "Honeymoon Package" and she accepted a standard payment plus a tip for great work with a smile and DFK kiss. Received more DFK as she passed by in the club after the session. I would repeat with her on my next opportunity.

Danny227
03-29-19, 11:38
You are right, there are something that has happened. Extremely sad because its a very nice house and garden. Like the place. Did you saw if the male masseur was there? Did you take any girl to room?No rooms. Nothing justified room. Some food and that's it. Nope, didn't pay attention even though he makes his presence know most times.

Danny227
04-27-19, 09:10
Harmony, empty on a Friday night. Only the normal scene of the opa making an orgy on the bar with rotating blowjobs while french kissing a handful of girls. Casting is poor. Not a single beauty in place. One meaningless room that is not worth the writing space.

Danny227
06-11-19, 21:00
Harmony, empty on a Friday night. Only the normal scene of the opa making an orgy on the bar with rotating blowjobs while french kissing a handful of girls. Casting is poor. Not a single beauty in place. One meaningless room that is not worth the writing space.Update on another visit on last Friday, situation is unchanged and getting worst. Semplicemente sad.

Hoss C
06-12-19, 07:16
Update on another visit on last Friday, situation is unchanged and getting worst. Semplicemente sad.I can confirm that the Harmony has less visitors and that the girls are more and more dissatified with their business. This is due to last years amendment of the law for prostitution in Germany. The girls raised their prices for the "full" service from 60 to 100 Euros. In consequence, the visitors are booking less rooms or they stay away. I would not agree that the number and quality of girls have changed so much in general. You can find a list of presence on Harmony's web site.

You might like to try the Atmos club as an alternative if you are not satisfied with the look and number of the girls at the Harmony. I would say that there are more beauties in Harburg. Prices and services are pretty much the same. However, this club is not as nice with regard to the garden, the saunas and bar.

Sirioja
06-12-19, 12:45
Are Nicole Sigourney Weaver, Linda. De and Bambi. De still at Harmony?

Sebastiane
06-12-19, 14:55
This is due to last years amendment of the law for prostitution in Germany. The girls raised their prices for the "full" service from 60 to 100 Euros. In consequence, the visitors are booking less rooms or they stay away. I would not agree that the number and quality of girls have changed so much in general. You can find a list of presence on Harmony's web site..This was my experience with most of the girls last time was there. 100/30 with BBBJ included. This is comparable to Globe prices. I just looked at the girls present on the website and the number of girls is actually not less. Martha, Renata, Amira, etc. All seem to be working. It's a beautiful club though so might revisit it.

Danny227
06-12-19, 19:05
I can confirm that the Harmony has less visitors and that the girls are more and more dissatified with their business. This is due to last years amendment of the law for prostitution in Germany. The girls raised their prices for the "full" service from 60 to 100 Euros. In consequence, the visitors are booking less rooms or they stay away. I would not agree that the number and quality of girls have changed so much in general. You can find a list of presence on Harmony's web site.

You might like to try the Atmos club as an alternative if you are not satisfied with the look and number of the girls at the Harmony. I would say that there are more beauties in Harburg. Prices and services are pretty much the same. However, this club is not as nice with regard to the garden, the saunas and bar.I know the website list. There are significantly less girls at Harmony at a significantly lesser quality. Many of the good girls left because they don't make enough money and complain that not enough visitor.

Danny227
06-12-19, 19:06
Are Nicole Sigourney Weaver, Linda. De and Bambi. De still at Harmony?I had not seen them, but I also check the website regularly and have not noticed them.

Sirioja
06-12-19, 19:32
I had not seen them, but I also check the website regularly and have not noticed them.Florentina ex Sharks?

Danny227
06-12-19, 20:41
Florentina ex Sharks?Also, not in Harmony already for a long time.

FuckedUpSwede
07-16-19, 09:22
I visited this club on my quest to fuck my way from Flensburg to Köln.

Until now I have only visited small clubs and reported in the "other FKK" section of this forum (on this trip that is).

This is a really nice club! The wellness area is the best I have encountered this far in my FKK career and I did not want to leave the place. 3 different saunas, big garden with a stream close by, good selection of food, barbecue, big porn kino made for sex (mattresses and sofas), also porn in every room, nice staff and big parking. I only had one room but that was mainly because of me being on the road fucking and partying for 2 weeks now. Mostly I enjoyed the wellness.

I will no longer review girls since it is useless. I care more about the general athmosphere and mood of the place because that I think is somewhat set by the owner / staff of the place. Here the mood is not like in smaller places, its more professional, less family.

I like both at different times, this time it suited me good.

HardOnMonday
10-17-19, 22:35
Finally made it back to Harmony after a year. I have been busy traveling during this absence but not to Hamburg. Arrived at about 600 PM. Wandered the club and had a light dinner; food quality is definitely much better than a year ago. Sitting at the end of the bar and I spotted little Diana. She immediately recognized me and ran over to greet me. Diana just turned 21 and probably weighs 40 kg at most. I had a great session with her a year ago and was eager to repeat ASAP. It is amazing how much better a session #2 can be with a girl who enjoyed session #1! The session was intense with lots of cumming and both sides. Diana commented that business was slow. I promised her I would make it back soon.

Sirioja
04-22-20, 10:44
For Cane. I prefer to answer in real thread, and Harmony is a so beautiful club on small river, relaxing for eyes and mind. I m not into, but I think also great sauna in house in garden. My first Harmony girl was Sigourney Weaver Romanian Nicole, sweet GFE. Then I discovered cute Alessia, so passionate little mum. About blond German with Swedish face Bambi, only working on few Sundays, she was friendly to me, I stayed with her for 1 hour, fucking her a lot, she had good stamina and vagina potential, and what a pleasure to look at her wow face and blue eyes. One of the prettiest face seen in FKK land. If Polish Marta was not a wow for me, but I really enjoyed how German blond Linda, not the Globe one, but prettier face, improved during our 1 hour room, I would have been happy to repeat with her. I would also repeat with Bambi, even not on same level, but for her rare beautiful face, the most important for me for a woman, because this is what You see for communication. A club to discover, even I used to see more wow looks at Atmos, but it was on 2017. Maybe things changed, like Sharks, World, LR, Globe fell for looks level.

McGrath
09-02-20, 18:03
Opening on Saturday according to their website. We will see. Before they posted which girls where there.

Gaffer
09-19-20, 18:38
Opening on Saturday according to their website. We will see. Before they posted which girls where there.The club is open again and the home page up running with a lot of new girls.

PayForIt
09-24-20, 00:00
So after the exploits of Artemis last night headed for Hamburg. Intended to go to Babylon given the comments by The Cane (who's experiences / reports are always accurate) but Babylon is closed until Thursdays. So will head there tomorrow.

Today, given Atmos is open only from 25th. Only options were Reeperbahn which I find interesting but depressing, and Harmony which I had 3 great nights in some years ago.

Deal done with taxi from Hamburg centre to the club for 50 e. Arrived 5 pm. Less strict Covid requirements than Artemis. Sanitiser everywhere again, masks until seated but most guys and the girls ignored this.

60 e entrance. Was immediately surprised and pleased with the LU. No fewer than 6 girls I knew immediately I would be happy to room with. First up, Bella -blonde German. Really nice girl, pretty 7/10 face, body maybe only 6/10 but great attitude and service in the hour.

Pricing structure in this club is really quite odd but then it was in Atmos several years ago where BBBJ was extra. Here - 60 euros 30 minutes with CBJ and sex. Nothing more, no DFK or DATY in that price. Options after that are 150 e for one hour which includes BBBJ, DATY or 200/ hour with all of that plus one "extra" being BDSM or CIM. So you name your price before you go to the room.

Had a great hour with Bella with bells and whistles. Make of that what you will.

Back to bar. The food was truly restaurant standard. Fabulous overlooking the fast flowing river. Really relaxed atmosphere. Odd timing for the girls. The "early" shift girls leave at 22.00! Remainder stay until 1 am.

Decided on the professional massage. Laura - 70 euros. Wow. Best massage I ever had in any FKK. Truly sensational. Professional only nothing extra. But her skills are fabulous and I would do 90 minutes or 2 hours next time. If Babylon is no good tomorrow I will head back to Harmony just for her massage!

Contemplated round two with Amy, or the very pretty blonde Leah. Tiny but poor attitude. Deana tried to persuade me to do one hour "serious" BDSM but wanted 300/ hour so I decided to skip.

Free beers, great food, great ambience, a very impressive line up of mainly 7/10's, some 8's. In fact I can honestly say no girl below a 6. Only negative was taxi back to central Hamburg. Despite several negotiations cheapest 80 e. And no Uber goes this far out so negotiation very tough. Great day / night. Oh to be back amongst the naked ladies in FKK land. Bliss.

Sirioja
09-24-20, 07:51
So, for 30 extra increasing from 120/60 to 150/60 , girls provide natural BJ, DATY and DFK? If so, not so bad extra with a beauty. Remember German Linda and Bambi there. Yes, Harmony is very relaxing with small river below.

PayForIt
09-25-20, 00:27
So, decided my second night in Hamburg would be spent at Babylon. The Cane (a reliable source) had recommended it albeit in non-covid times. It was closed before Thursday. Arrived 7 pm. Receptionist told me no food. 🍜🍲🍣🥗Alcoholic drinks yes, 🍸🥃🍹🍺🍻"massage" yes. Everything else up to the girl. Left for a McDonald's. 🍔. My first in 10 years as I tend not to eat rubbish. 8 min walk. Was amazed to be confronted by x4 street walking girls in very sexy outfits, stockings, suspenders and very pretty. It was actually quite tempting but did not want a hurried fuck behind some bushes so returned to Babylon. 45 e entrance. I was in the club exactly 14 minutes! The club is truly spectacular. I image pre-covid with 50 girls it would be fabulous. Expensive carpets, jacuzzi is huge, outside area is not only big but has the biggest TV screen I have ever seen. Fake sand, sunloungers, and I even got to see in the zimmers. Fabulous standard. Glass of wine (10 e) and I was back at reception ordering a taxi. No matter how wonderful the surrounding. There were only 3 girls working. One of them Zena from Harmony last night who had demanded 300 e for an hour! Tonight she lowered to 200! I politely declined. Receptionist completely unwilling to contemplate any refund. She said that she would call the girls - 9 working in total. But the 3 working had told me 5 in total. I politely declined and got in the cab to Harmony - 40 euros.

Into the club. Bella from last night not present. Nor Amy. Ro - dark hair slim. New girl Irina. Excellent body but silicones. Tall - very sexy. First night in the club and she was busy. Selected Ro redhead Diana. Tiny girl, slim, natural bee cups, and wow. What a sensation in the room. Best for some time and thus stayed 3 hours with her. Deal done for 500 e including every extra you can think of. She was truly sensational. Left exhausted, satisfied and wishing I had one more night in Hamburg to sample Irina. But you cannot have everything and it was great tonight. The food at Harmony for the second night was fabulous. Alas Laura. Professional massage lady not there so skipped and in any event would not have had time as Diana kept me very occupied! Incredible body, attitude, and service - 10/10. A truly talented lady and very highly recommended. I would return to Germany just to see her again. Another painful 80 e back to Hamburg (on meter this time). But overall a great experience. Back to Artemis tomorrow for final day / night of this tour.

PayForIt
09-25-20, 00:31
So, for 30 extra increasing from 120/60 to 150/60 , girls provide natural BJ, DATY and DFK? If so, not so bad extra with a beauty. Harmony is very relaxing with small river below.Correct on pricing and confirmed on my second night. See report below. Didn't meet the girls you mentioned. River is fast flowing. Like the wine!

The Cane
09-25-20, 00:40
So, decided my second night in Hamburg would be spent at Babylon. The Cane (a reliable source) had recommended it albeit in non-covid times. It was closed before Thursday. Arrived 7 pm. Receptionist told me no food. 🍜🍲🍣🥗Alcoholic drinks yes, 🍸🥃🍹🍺🍻"massage" yes. Everything else up to the girl. Left for a McDonald's. 🍔. My first in 10 years as I tend not to eat rubbish. 8 min walk. Was amazed to be confronted by x4 street walking girls in very sexy outfits, stockings, suspenders and very pretty. It was actually quite tempting but did not want a hurried fuck behind some bushes so returned to Babylon. 45 e entrance. I was in the club exactly 14 minutes! The club is truly spectacular. I image pre-covid with 50 girls it would be fabulous. Expensive carpets, jacuzzi is huge, outside area is not only big but has the biggest TV screen I have ever seen. Fake sand, sunloungers, and I even got to see in the zimmers. Fabulous standard. Glass of wine (10 e) and I was back at reception ordering a taxi. No matter how wonderful the surrounding. There were only 3 girls working. One of them Zena from Harmony last night who had demanded 300 e for an hour! Tonight she lowered to 200! I politely declined. Receptionist completely unwilling to contemplate any refund. She said that she would call the girls - 9 working in total. But the 3 working had told me 5 in total. I politely declined and got in the cab to Harmony - 40 euros..Appreciate the reports PFI! Looking forward to the next! I told you that the physical plant at Babylon Hamburg was on par with a Palace or an Artemis. But too bad the line-up is suffering right now. Well, at least you didn't have to go way out of your way to get there. The club is very conveniently located. I hope that I can get back there during more fortunate times for mankind. By the way, how are you getting around Germany? By train?

PayForIt
09-26-20, 00:09
Appreciate the reports PFI! Looking forward to the next! I told you that the physical plant at Babylon Hamburg was on par with a Palace or an Artemis. But too bad the line-up is suffering right now. Well, at least you didn't have to go way out of your way to get there. The club is very conveniently located. I hope that I can get back there during more fortunate times for mankind. By the way, how are you getting around Germany? By train?Yes trains, taxis and the scooters! I love the scooters and take them when I'm in the City. Brilliant. Cheaper than cabs and a lot of fun. Finally report in Artemis just completed. That's it for this trip!

Sirioja
09-28-20, 13:37
Polish nearly MILF Marta still at Harmony.

Hoss C
09-29-20, 05:23
Polish nearly MILF Marta still at Harmony.Yes, she is. 5 to 6 days a week. Have a look at the website before you go there.

Sebastiane
10-01-20, 00:57
Great reports PFI. Would love to go back to Harmony again now its open. Happy to hear Martha is still there. How about Amira or Mika?

Hoss C
10-01-20, 14:52
Great reports PFI. Would love to go back to Harmony again now its open. Happy to hear Martha is still there. How about Amira or Mika?No, both are not working at the Harmony for the time being. You will find a list of presence on the website of the club.

HerrHindenburg
10-03-20, 02:21
I'm going to Hamburg next week and have a hard time deciding if I should go for Harmony, Atmos or Romeo. Prices / facilities seem pretty much the same, so the LU quality would be the deciding factor. Have never been to any Hamburg FKKs before. Would you say the higher prices (compared to Düsseldorf / Frankfurt) makes it worth it in terms of quality, or is it just a matter of too little competition in the area?

Sebastiane
10-03-20, 22:42
I'm going to Hamburg next week and have a hard time deciding if I should go for Harmony, Atmos or Romeo. Prices / facilities seem pretty much the same, so the LU quality would be the deciding factor. Have never been to any Hamburg FKKs before. Would you say the higher prices (compared to Dsseldorf / Frankfurt) makes it worth it in terms of quality, or is it just a matter of too little competition in the area?If you like slim, model types, then yes ime.

PayForIt
10-04-20, 00:14
Great reports PFI. Would love to go back to Harmony again now its open. Happy to hear Martha is still there. How about Amira or Mika?Sorry didn't speak to any girls of those names but then I didn't speak to everyone at all. Just 5 or 6 each trip. I'm sure you'the have a great time. Head back there. I miss it already!

Sirioja
10-04-20, 06:32
I don't know now, but before covid, I found more impressive looks at Atmos, with model types. Hamburg clubs have different types of girls than in NRW or Hessen or even Globe.

HerrHindenburg
10-05-20, 18:26
I don't know now, but before covid, I found more impressive looks at Atmos, with model types. Hamburg clubs have different types of girls than in NRW or Hessen or even Globe.Thanks, I think I will give Atmos a try. Sorry for not introducing me BTW, have been lurking here for a while. I've mostly frequented Amsterdam (RLD and clubs like Park 118) and different FKKs around Germany. I've written some reviews in my native Swedish and will translate and post them here too eventually. See you!

Sirioja
10-05-20, 22:31
Thanks, I think I will give Atmos a try. Sorry for not introducing me BTW, have been lurking here for a while. I've mostly frequented Amsterdam (RLD and clubs like Park 118) and different FKKs around Germany. I've written some reviews in my native Swedish and will translate and post them here too eventually. See you!Hamburg is not on my way at the moment, but Harmony and Atmos worth to visit, at least what I experienced before covid, can find German girls.

What is Park 118 ? Kind of FKK or private?

HerrHindenburg
10-06-20, 00:25
What is Park 118 ? Kind of FKK or private?It is more of a classic brothel, what the Germans call "Laufhaus". Basically an FKK without the option to hang around the lounge, so when you enter, the available ladies introduce themselves to you with their name, and you have to make a quick decision whom to go with (and remember their name)! The girls are generally not quite as hot as the best you can find in the RLD on a good day (except at the high-end clubs possibly) but the price is quite OK, I think 120 € for an hour (plus any extras).

Sirioja
10-06-20, 09:53
It is more of a classic brothel, what the Germans call "Laufhaus". Basically an FKK without the option to hang around the lounge, so when you enter, the available ladies introduce themselves to you with their name, and you have to make a quick decision whom to go with (and remember their name)! The girls are generally not quite as hot as the best you can find in the RLD on a good day (except at the high-end clubs possibly) but the price is quite OK, I think 120 for an hour (plus any extras).RLD is windows in streets in Amsterdam? But I was told: no shower, no kissing, no normal BJ?

Rocky V
06-13-21, 17:47
Harmony will re-open again on the 25 June. The avalanche of re-openings seems to continue smoothly. Fingers crossed for the Big 5 soon.

Nooma
08-06-21, 09:59
In short

A decent day club. If you intend to spend an entire day at a saunaclub in the Hamburg area, then this your best option.

Facilities

The club has modern interior, is well maintained and clean. There is a lot of lounge space for rainy days, and a nice big garden for sunny days. The porn cinema is one of the best I've seen.

There is a river running past the restaurant. It's nice to watch the river run by while eating.

The club has neither a jacuzzi or a pool, but steam sauna, sauna and massage is available.

Staff

Very friendly staff. The woman in the reception and the chef had good English skills, the bartenders did not speak English at all.

Food

Because of Corona, there was no buffet. The chef served food on demand, from behind a counter. Some of the meat was so though and chewy that it was inedible. Other than that, the food was OK.

Girls

Most girls arrived at opening time. There were about 15-20 girls.

Average lineup. Some girls were skinny, some not.

The girls were friendly and not pushy. I did not experience any upsell in the room.

My best room was with a girl that looked a bit like Denice Richards. Average sex skills, but very pleasant personality and congenial in the room. I think her name was Antonia, but I'm not sure.

Prices

The entry is 60 euro.

The base price seemed to be 80 euro per half hour and 120 euro per hour. Base price included covered BJ, sex in multiple positions and touching.

I was offered 200 euro for 1-hour full service. I did not ask if that included anal.

Regular extras at 20 euros. Did not ask for price on anal sex.

Covid Infection prevention

You must show a negative corona test upon entry.

It is possible to register your contact details for contact tracing.

Mask was worn only in the reception area, but easy to keep 2-meter distance (Was a Monday).

No hand sanitizer available.

Travel

You can reach the club by car or public transportation.

If you use public transportation from Hamburg, you must change trains / buses 2-3 times, then walk for 15 minutes. I recommend you use the HVV mobile app for planning and paying for your trip.

There is a nice hotel across the street from the club.

Tintin1
05-22-22, 20:18
So last night Atmos closer to central Hamburg. Tonight Harmony in a small town 30 minutes south of the city. The outer 'burbs' Really this should be labled "near Hamburg" It is in Seevetal (even the club's website says "near" Hamburg).

First pluses: the place is cute. Super clean and in the middle of a tiny quiet village. Lots of horses and scenic houses. Very friendly staff and the bartender a sweet older woman. A special building holds the sauna steam bath and spa. The outside is a huge grass lawn with chairs to relax. The building sits on a beautiful river filled with fish. I'm already thinking I'd like to be fishing with a cold beer. Not the best 'first thoughts' when you're in a working girl house.

The minus. Just 7-8 women and 6-7 men. The price is exactly the same at Atmos. 100 for sex and BBBJ. 50 more to CIM and for reference, two attractive women both said yes to anal. According to the lady I took upstairs, I was the only man present who they didn't know. Most of the visitors are regulars So while Monday is never busy I saw only 2 or 3 couples go upstairs. I had planned to pick Amanda. A self proclaimed Spaniard that I believe was Romanian. A few extra pounds and large pendulous breasts but very friendly with a sympathetic manner. By the time I felt the urge I noticed her soft ass rocking from side to side heading up the stairs with some guy. Anatolia was my second choice and technically cuter thinner and more fit. Long brown hair. Romanian and a friend of the Amanda and fellow Romanian speaker! Talked options and ended up with the 150 CIMM and believe me her lips and tongue should be bottled as witchcraft. Deep throat. Great eye contact and happy to kiss. Can't say the entire sex activity lasted longer than 30 minutes but we were def in the room an hour. I brought the conversation to an end so I could get to the buffet. As with my fish comment above, not the reason you want to go to a FKK except maybe in Mainhattan in Frankfurt.

Also happy to contribute to a forum that's been dead almost a year?

Sirioja
05-22-22, 20:47
No more true GFE Nicole. Ro Sigourney Weaver?

I loved the river.

AzureDrake
08-03-22, 14:30
Visited Harmony some weeks ago.

Super nice place, though little to the side from Hamburg. Sunday was BBQ day and the food was decent. There were 12 adds on their page and the number roughly matched the amount of girls. No pics on site, but a vague description. At least you get an idea how many are around.

Had a look around, some girls approached, others didn't. As it was my first FKK visit was bit nervous, but did manage to find one that I had some chemistry with. Not the prettiest, but chemistry goes a long way. Basic price is 70 for 30 minutes. We had a chat and in hindsight she upsold me on the services. Didn't mind too much as she was a fun gal.

Tintin1
08-03-22, 17:32
Visited Harmony some weeks ago.

Super nice place, though little to the side from Hamburg. Sunday was BBQ day and the food was decent. There were 12 adds on their page and the number roughly matched the amount of girls. No pics on site, but a vague description. At least you get an idea how many are around.

Had a look around, some girls approached, others didn't. As it was my first FKK visit was bit nervous, but did manage to find one that I had some chemistry with. Not the prettiest, but chemistry goes a long way. Basic price is 70 for 30 minutes. We had a chat and in hindsight she upsold me on the services. Didn't mind too much as she was a fun gal.This is a pleasant and a gentle intro into FKK life BUT the real challenge is that 99% of the males are regulars. So it's hard to hide in the weeds. Girls know whether it will be a good or bad night pretty quickly. So you were 'fresh meat'. Could be good or could be bad. Anyway. If you're still around try the other FKK Atmos and then move on down the road toward Frankfurt. Lots of stops along the way.

Thanks for the report! Good luck.

AzureDrake
08-04-22, 14:48
This is a pleasant and a gentle intro into FKK life BUT the real challenge is that 99% of the males are regulars. So it's hard to hide in the weeds. Girls know whether it will be a good or bad night pretty quickly. So you were 'fresh meat'. Could be good or could be bad. Anyway. If you're still around try the other FKK Atmos and then move on down the road toward Frankfurt. Lots of stops along the way.

Thanks for the report! Good luck.I go where work takes me. Atmos is def on my radar, probably next week since I'll be back near Hamburg.

Hoss C
08-04-22, 16:36
I go where work takes me. Atmos is def on my radar, probably next week since I'll be back near Hamburg.Atmos has even less girls than Harmony for the time being. Moreover, many girls start their negotiations wirh 130€ for 30 minutes. I cannot recommend any sauna club in or near Hamburg for the time being.

Tintin1
08-05-22, 15:59
Atmos has even less girls than Harmony for the time being. Moreover, many girls start their negotiations wirh 130 for 30 minutes. I cannot recommend any sauna club in or near Hamburg for the time being.This is sad but summer vacations have hit all the FKKs hard this year. Many less attractive girls in every forum post in July.

I was just there in May and had no trouble finding girls for 100.150 for CIM. I've had girls say things like for one time, more if you want to go twice but as I'm old. Once is enough in any session (have to save something for the second girl).

Nikolaj72
04-17-23, 12:08
This is sad but summer vacations have hit all the FKKs hard this year. Many less attractive girls in every forum post in July.

I was just there in May and had no trouble finding girls for 100.150 for CIM. I've had girls say things like for one time, more if you want to go twice but as I'm old. Once is enough in any session (have to save something for the second girl).Can you confirm that on Fridays the girls are naked at harmony?

Pharisaer
04-17-23, 19:53
Can you confirm that on Fridays the girls are naked at harmony?Yes. (Ten characters needed).

Tintin1
12-01-23, 17:40
Yes. (Ten characters needed).There is a very decent quite detailed (names descriptions etc) review of a recent visit on the German board. Surprised me.

Just the messenger.

HardOnMonday
12-13-23, 19:02
Visited Harmony Sauna club after a long absence due to the pandemic. The place was packed! Had a hard time finding a parking place. The place was ripping with a super party atmosphere. In the bar a curvy long black haired girl was doing a champagne dance pouring the bubbly all over her body and rubbing her wet tits. When the big bottle was empty she started fucking herself with it. The guys were going wild. It was hard to even find a place to stand. I hooked up with Roberta who is a dark haired Romanian with "girl. Next door" looks. Roberta's English was OK. Her offer was 200 for an hour upstairs. Seems like the typical rate if you want any sex without everything covered. Started Roberta with some intense DATY which continued until she came hard squeezing my head with her legs. Then we switched and gave an energetic bareback BJ. Made it clear at the start that no finishing in the mouth was allowed. Wish I had asked about that in the negotiations. She sucked me well but switched to hand work when I started getting close to my finish. It was still a good rush and I blew a huge load all over. Roberta would have had a big mouthful of scum! This activity used up about 45 minutes of my time so we just hung out for a few minutes and talked about life. Nice experience but will not repeat. Thought about going for round 2 but I needed some shut eye after a long day. This club is clean with decent food and a wide selection of girls on a busy night. The club will be closed from Dec 24th until Jan 4th or 5th to let the girls go home for the holidays.

HardOnMonday
03-09-24, 19:15
Hooked up with my old favorite Diana on a Friday night. Diana is full of energy and appreciative of my DATY work. Following a long start of DATY warm up Diana gave me the best blowjob I have had in many years. Lots of deep throat action and super wet. I climaxed like a volcano! Diana is petite and friendly. Treat her well; she is a treasure!