PDA

View Full Version : Some useful Thai for mongers

Oliver Kitsoff
09-24-14, 11:23
Here is some fun or useful things to say in the bars, bedrooms, and brothels in Thailand.

Waitress! = nong khap! This is also quite OK, if used to summon any young Male Waiter, bartender, Bar Girl, Shop girl, hooker, or anyone you meet who is serving you in some way (Only use if they are younger than you).

Calling over the Mamasan or Manager, or anyone in your service, or even of same social rank as you, of similar age to yourself, or even older use = Khun khap!

Two small Singhas (bottle) = song lek khwat sing khap. The beer is 'Sing' NEVER Sing-ah!

Can I have the bill? = kor check-bin khap ('check-bin' is from the early days when tourists first arrived and Americans would say 'Check' and Brits would say 'Bill' Thai's can't say English words with 'L' in them too good so 'bill' is 'bin'! And Noodle is 'Noodon' Swimming pool is 'Swimming puun' kind of cute!

Kiss me = joop chan teut.

I want to make love to you = pom yak ja roo-am rak gap teu.

Fuck twice (cum twice) = pom song bam-bam (crude slang but saying 'I fuck twice' in a very rudimentary way)

let's go = bai dai

Lets go to bed = bai tee norn na.

Do you have a condom = mee tung yang mai.

Let's us a condom = chai tung yang gan teut.

jerk (me) off = Chaak-wow.

Faster = le-ou keun.

Slower = cha long or cha-cha.

Softer = bow long.

Harder = laang kuen.

Just like that! (I like) = pom chorp!

You're great! = kun nee yort leu-i

I'll do it myself! = pom ja tam eng!

That was.... = nan gor....

Amazing = nah at sa Jan.

Wild = run raang.

It's my first time = nee ben krang raak.

Can I... = dai mai...

Call you? = toh khun.

Tomorrow = prung nee.

Meet you = pop gap khun prung nee.

Stay over = kang tee nee.

Darling = sut tee rak.

Honey = yort rak.

My love = tee rak.

Sweetheart = wahn jai.

I love you = pom rak teu.

Sweet talker! = pak waan!

Lies! Nonsense! = Goh-hok!

I have to leave tomorrow = pom dorng bai prun nee

I will... = pom ja...

Keep in touch = dit dor na.

Come visit you = mah yee-am khun.

Miss you = kit teung khun.

Enjoy these fun expressions, the girls really warm to the punters who make an effort, don't worry if you screw up, everybody gets to lighten up with a bit of a giggle, and when you make a girl laugh, you are starting the female attraction hormones up! Why do you think they always put they like to meet 'men who can make them laugh' in their dating profiles evrywhere?

Also, it obviously incomplete, and if anyone know the thai for:

Blow job.

Female wankng (jilling-off, frigging).

Eat you out.

Doggy style.

Cowgirl.

Anal

Cum (semen)

cum (orgasm)

cum in mouth

cum on tits

cum inside

etc etc Please let us know.

Enjoy your Thai classes!

Raju 1974
08-29-15, 08:50
There is a Google Android app Thai Pro, which seems pretty good although it misses on most of the mongering words and slangs.

EihTooms
08-29-15, 12:08
Great thread topic! For blowjob, the girls generally understand the word "blowjob". If not, try the word "sa-moke", their way of saying smoke, which some Thais take for an English language slang for blowjob.

But to be super specific and to leave the girl very little wiggle room to later claim a misunderstanding, I have been told by a rather racy Americanized Thai girlfriend you ought to tell the girl "Dude leaow glern naam", which literally means "suck then swallow water". However, in a sexual context it would be clearly understood by virtually any Thai girl to mean "I want you to suck my dick and then swallow my cum. " You say the word "dude" in a low voice, not high the way many westerners are used to saying it. She tells me if the girl doesn't immediately understand exactly what you mean in a sexual context, for instance looking puzzled about why you're asking her to swallow "naam" (water) or thinking you only mean CIM, she is only pretending not to understand and bullshitting you.

I haven't had the necessity to try this Thai sentence yet since it seems all of the Thai girls I talk to about giving me a blowjob / sa-moke, CIM or swallowing have understood what each of those terms mean in English. But I am prepared if I ever find myself with a Thai girl who knows absolutely no English words for these things at all. Hehe.

Dan7373
01-25-16, 16:22
If you want FS (Full Service) with a lady, then a great way to avoid any misunderstanding with her is to make circle with your index finger and thumb of one hand and then put the index finger of your other hand through this circle in and out, the way fucking usually works.

My Thai girlfriend say that any Thai lady seeing this will immediately know what this is. I don't need to use any words with her to tell her that I want to nail her pussy with my cock.

This gesture is useful for avoiding misunderstanding. And you can use it for secret communication with a lady too.

If you meet a hot lady in public, and you think she might be interested in you, but she might be too embarrassed talk with you in front of her co-workers and colleagues. Then you secretly show her this fucking sign, when nobody else is looking. And if she smiles at you, then you can just give her your phone number to talk later on, without the two of you even saying anything to each other.

It's very important for Thai women to maintain their face and decorum in front of the people who know them. And that's why the lady might be a lot more willing to meet up with you, if you arrange a fucking meeting with her so discretely that she doesn't even need to talk with you.

Syzygies
01-28-16, 12:39
Here is some fun or useful things to say in the bars, bedrooms, and brothels in Thailand.

Waitress! = nong khap! This is also quite OK, if used to summon any young Male Waiter, bartender, Bar Girl, Shop girl, hooker, or anyone you meet who is serving you in some way (Only use if they are younger than you).

Calling over the Mamasan or Manager, or anyone in your service, or even of same social rank as you, of similar age to yourself, or even older use = Khun khap!

Two small Singhas (bottle) = song lek khwat sing khap. The beer is 'Sing' NEVER Sing-ah!

Can I have the bill? = kor check-bin khap ('check-bin' is from the early days when tourists first arrived and Americans would say 'Check' and Brits would say 'Bill' Thai's can't say English words with 'L' in them too good so 'bill' is 'bin'! And Noodle is 'Noodon' Swimming pool is 'Swimming puun' kind of cute!

I want to make love to you = pom yak ja roo-am rak gap teu.

Fuck twice (cum twice) = pom song bam-bam (crude slang but saying 'I fuck twice' in a very rudimentary way)

let's go = bai dai

Lets go to bed = bai tee norn na.

Do you have a condom = mee tung yang mai.

Let's us a condom = chai tung yang gan teut.

jerk (me) off = Chaak-wow.

Faster = le-ou keun.

Slower = cha long or cha-cha.

Softer = bow long.

Harder = laang kuen.

Just like that! (I like) = pom chorp!

You're great! = kun nee yort leu-i

I'll do it myself! = pom ja tam eng!

That was.... = nan gor....

Amazing = nah at sa Jan.

Wild = run raang.

It's my first time = nee ben krang raak.

Can I... = dai mai...

Call you? = toh khun.

Tomorrow = prung nee.

Meet you = pop gap khun prung nee.

Stay over = kang tee nee.

Darling = sut tee rak.

Honey = yort rak.

My love = tee rak.

Sweetheart = wahn jai.

I love you = pom rak teu.

Sweet talker! = pak waan!

Lies! Nonsense! = Goh-hok!

I have to leave tomorrow = pom dorng bai prun nee

I will... = pom ja...

Keep in touch = dit dor na.

Come visit you = mah yee-am khun.

Miss you = kit teung khun.

Enjoy these fun expressions, the girls really warm to the punters who make an effort, don't worry if you screw up, everybody gets to lighten up with a bit of a giggle, and when you make a girl laugh, you are starting the female attraction hormones up! Why do you think they always put they like to meet 'men who can make them laugh' in their dating profiles evrywhere?

Also, it obviously incomplete, and if anyone know the thai for:

Blow job.

Female wankng (jilling-off, frigging).

Eat you out.

Doggy style.

Cowgirl.

Anal

Cum (semen)

cum (orgasm)

cum in mouth

cum on tits

cum inside

etc etc Please let us know.

Enjoy your Thai classes!Some good stuff. One should appreciate it is very hard to come up with a system of spelling in Romanised or using English letters. Thai vowel sounds are different to English and some weird sounds don't exist in English at all.

Some word order problems.
"Two small Singhas (bottle) = song lek khwat sing khap. The beer is 'Sing' NEVER Sing-ah!"
Should be: Khor bia Sing song khuat lek khrap (literally Can I have Beer Singha, two bottles - small please?)
Qualifying or descriptive words always follow the main object word or noun. In English we tend to do the reverse.

I did not quite recognise what was intended on this One:
I would say "khor joop noi" (May I kiss a little?)

Fuck twice (cum twice) "Khor boom boom song rorp" May I boom boom two times? Or "Khor ow song khrang".

I have to leave tomorrow = "pom tdong bpai proong nee" Slight variation to above.

Blow job. "om hum" (literally: keep dick in the mouth) (like sucking on a lolly) LOL.

Female wankng (jilling-off, frigging). "dtok bet" (literally: drop a hook (like in fishing)).
"dt" is unaspirated T or probably like a Spanish T and sounds similar to a D.
"bp" is unaspirated P or probably like a Spanish P and sounds similar to a B.

Eat you out. "joop jim" jim has rising tone (means kiss pussy) or "lia jim" (lick pussy) or "gin hoi" (literally eat shellfish).

Doggy style. "dog-gee dai mai" (Doggy, may I?) or "Khor dog-gee" (request doggie).

Cowgirl. "Hai khun yew khang bon" (have you be on top).

69. "Sik-sa-tee nai" (say 69 but with Thai style pronunciation) or "Khor hoksip gao" (may I have 69).

Anal "Khor ow doot" (May I have your ass).

Cum (semen) "Naam a-soo-jee".

Cum (orgasm) "set" (literally: to finish or complete).

Cum in mouth "set nai bpark" (complete in mouth).

Cum on tits "set bon nom" (complete on tits).

Cum inside "set khang nai" (complete inside).

Beware takes months of practice to really understand Thai pronunciation, so expect to make mistakes that cannot be understood by Thais, just like when Thais pronounce English badly, we also struggle to understand.

In English the consonants are all important and the vowels can be pronounced with any different accent. This is not the case in Thai. If vowel sounds are off, the words become hard to recognise. Vowels are even more important than consonants.

Beware also English words with double meanings.
"maa" means to come but it certainly does not mean to "cum". Be careful of traps like this.

Lefeu
01-28-16, 19:28
Some good stuff...Thanks for the lesson, OK and Syzygies.

Indeed some good stuff, and I enjoy these posts. I have been trying to pick up some Thai part time for 10+ years, and I have not done very well. That language is so difficult, and I speak a couple of languages (mostly Latin based).

A few comments: I am surprised neither of you mentioned the tonal nature of the Thai language. Many times, I pronounced a word correctly but with the incorrect tone, only to get a puzzled look from the Thai person in front of me. Hence, I started paying more attention to tones, yet it's so difficult.

Also, OK mentioned the words "bai" and "Khap". I was always under the impression that they were pronounced "Pai" and "Khrap".

I am also learning Hanguk (Korean), another difficult language, but luckily it is not a tonal language.

Syzygies
02-02-16, 13:33
Thanks for the lesson, OK and Syzygies.

Indeed some good stuff, and I enjoy these posts. I have been trying to pick up some Thai part time for 10+ years, and I have not done very well. That language is so difficult, and I speak a couple of languages (mostly Latin based).

A few comments: I am surprised neither of you mentioned the tonal nature of the Thai language. Many times, I pronounced a word correctly but with the incorrect tone, only to get a puzzled look from the Thai person in front of me. Hence, I started paying more attention to tones, yet it's so difficult.

Also, OK mentioned the words "bai" and "Khap". I was always under the impression that they were pronounced "Pai" and "Khrap".

I am also learning Hanguk (Korean), another difficult language, but luckily it is not a tonal language.After many years I still stuff up the tones sometimes. For words not used often, can forget the correct tone. Also some tones are difficult to do correctly. For me the hardest tone is mid tone. That is because it is flattish trailing off but a higher pitch than what westerners normally speak. That makes it easy ti speak it a bit too low.

In addition to tone problems the vowel sounds are very different to English but closer to German with a couple of extra strange vowel sounds.

As for the Thai word to "go" It is Pai but sounds closer to Bai for most people because its an unaspirated P at the start. So it does not sound like English word Pie, not exactly sounding like Buy either but closer to that.

I suggest you get a teacher for 6 months (can have lessons via skype) to work on understanding pronunciation. You can pick up vocab by yourself after that.

Pipe Layer99
02-02-16, 14:43
Thanks OK and Syz for the useful info. Much appreciated. Now I have homework to do. ;)

Syzygies
02-03-16, 11:32
Incidentally, it is possible to teach yourself to read and write in Thai script without a teacher, once you already have a reasonable vocab and understand pronunciation and tones. 20 years ago I used the AUA Reading and Writing book to learn the script mostly by myself. All my early Thai was learned from AUA books. Those courses were very different in those times. Actually were quite good in my opinion. The AUA modern approach is similar to learning like a baby learns. Takes much longer. Perhaps it is better but too much time used.

Street talk and sex talk was learned from Thai girls. Books tend not to have that.

I can message with Thai girls using Thai script. My GF has weak English. If the girl has strong English, great. That is much easier. I just see which language the girl prefers.