PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oceans Düsseldorf

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sirioja
05-22-16, 16:59
Wow. Not for tourists. Classic rip off. Doesn't say anything about that on the homepage:

12 14 Uhr: Eintritt frei inkl. FRhstcks- und Mittagsbuffet.

(free entry incl. Breakfast & lunch buffet).

Are softdrinks free when using the free entrance option?

HB.

HB.Girls on desk are not honest in that club, I don't like to be fucked by WGs, I don't want to be fucked by Oceans desk girls, I don't go with WGs I don't trust, I don't go in clubs I don't trust, but so many other girls and clubs. Once, I forgot to wait for money back at GT because I was speaking with my girl, theke ran after me in lockers to give me 40€ back.

Pistons
05-22-16, 16:59
Talked to another romanian now who said 80-90% were romanian. Although I am deffinately within the camp who doesn't care much where they come from.

FiddyCent
05-22-16, 17:11
Talked to another romanian now who said 80-90% were romanian. Although I am deffinately within the camp who doesn't care much where they come from.Hello Pistons.

The percentage could actually be even higher if you factor in all the Romanian girls who claim to be from Spain, Italy, and Greece. I know if I am not meeting a Romanian girl in a FKK, I am not meeting anybody at all. It makes it difficult for me to collect more flags.

FiddyCent.

Pistons
05-22-16, 17:16
So far this is turning out to be a one girl starfish club. Out of the 4 sessions I've seen walking towards the rooms the past 90 minutes (mine included), all were with the same girl. Got to wonder what the other girls at the club is thinking.

I've never seen anything as polarized in an fkk or Macau sauna before ever... and I've visited macau saunas just as much as fkks...

FiddyCent
05-22-16, 17:37
So far this is turning out to be a one girl starfish club. Out of the 4 sessions I've seen walking towards the rooms the past 90 minutes (mine included), all were with the same girl. Got to wonder what the other girls at the club is thinking.

I've never seen anything as polarized in an fkk or Macau sauna before ever... and I've visited macau saunas just as much as fkks...Hello Pistons.

I have only been to Oceans once, way back on Day two of the club's existence. I have always believed that the problem of the club for the girls is the layout of the couches. The setup is much more like an ampitheater than a club for mingling. The girls who sit at the bar keep to themselves. The rest of the couches are stretched out the full length of the club. The mirror ball and lighting also creates a nightclub atmosphere, but is terrible when you want to make eye contact with a girl.

This could be a problem for other girls who try to work the floor. I got the same impression you when I was there. Most girls looked bored and frustrated, when only one or two of the same girls keep getting the clients. It is, as you say, the top girls at the Macau Sauna clubs keep getting chosen, while the rest of the girl parade just smiles, says thank you boss and heads back into the back room.

FiddyCent.

PussyLiccker
05-22-16, 17:41
Great, we're getting more impressions of the club. More reports the better I say.

So let me see if I got it. 3000 posts, 99% without trip reports but lots of verbose opinions on every possible club and subject (which is fine, there is free bandwidth enough for everybody here on ISG), but you challange other posters that just dropped a comment on Oceans praising the LU based on recent visits, arguing that THEY didn't do a report, just because you don't find Lucy attractive and because you "have doubts" and you "don't think" the LU is good, based on. On what? Nobody knows.Yes, and nothing wrong with some challenge, no? I think is healthy discussion to bring in light of things otherwise not mentioned.

The point is doubt based on a girl brought up I know from another club Aca, and all my visits she was present, and pointing her to be exemplary of a report, is the reason for me to have doubts. It would be different if many other girls were brought up, sessioned, and analysis of the services and opiks level. Which I haven't read from your report or should I say opinion?

I do provide reports of various visits (mainly for clubs that are lacking in reports), and you will find that my reports do include several girls tried (that is if in my visits I've gone with enough girls). My last GT (SixSens and YY) reports do exemplifies that. 5-6 girls to provide some evidence of my picks, and what I thought of the LU on my visits. Which I thought was good due to good to great sessions with the girls I picked. My reports do have opinions based on what I've witnessed and girls sessioned. Hence, my opinions do have something to back it up if I do put out opinions.

I have not read any of that sort from you besides some banter on what is better (which is an opinion by the way, no real truth to it, which we all have, but you do insist it like the truth. LOL.), or some disasters somewhere. Or some pigtailing about girls that get brought up every so often. So, basically you have no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

Sure, you can list some GT girls that showed up there, and say LU is better, but no reason for me to take your opinion any seriously.

After reading many of your OPINIONS around here, your credibility really drops (at least from me), it's due to silly nature of your opinions. Typical pattern of your posts. 90% typical Romies (which the reality that it's prevelant now), Romies service are fake GFE, Romies are worse services. Germans fuck like animals. Non-Romies are better service providers, whip out some random percentages, food sucks everywhere, and list goes on.. Basically, opinions without anything to back it up. Basically, all your posts are just statements without anything to back up your reasoning. And you do make generalizing remarks about clubs without mentioning any girls or that nature.

I find these opinions to be pretty useless since they don't bring light of anything. So, until the say I read a decent analysis of a club from you, there's no reason for me to take your word for it.

Pistons
05-22-16, 17:55
Hello Pistons.

I have only been to Oceans once, way back on Day two of the club's existence. I have always believed that the problem of the club for the girls is the layout of the couches. The setup is much more like an ampitheater than a club for mingling. The girls who sit at the bar keep to themselves. The rest of the couches are stretched out the full length of the club. The mirror ball and lighting also creates a nightclub atmosphere, but is terrible when you want to make eye contact with a girl.

This could be a problem for other girls who try to work the floor. I got the same impression you when I was there. Most girls looked bored and frustrated, when only one or two of the same girls keep getting the clients. It is, as you say, the top girls at the Macau Sauna clubs keep getting chosen, while the rest of the girl parade just smiles, says thank you boss and heads back into the back room.

FiddyCent.Well I kinda like the layout. It enables me to relax and not run around looking for the one girl I want to go with. And I've had my fair share of eye contact already, so absolutely no problems there. But the one thing is perhaps that it makes it harder for the less attractive girls, and optics wins more often than at clubs with a different layout.

Thankfully a few other 7-8's (and maybe a 9) appeared now, so it won't be as skewed. Or lets see.

FiddyCent
05-22-16, 18:25
Well I kinda like the layout. It enables me to relax and not run around looking for the one girl I want to go with. And I've had my fair share of eye contact already, so absolutely no problems there. But the one thing is perhaps that it makes it harder for the less attractive girls, and optics wins more often than at clubs with a different layout.

Thankfully a few other 7-8's (and maybe a 9) appeared now, so it won't be as skewed. Or lets see.So, Pistons I am reading more and more positive reviews for this club. Perhaps they have turned the corner and is now a destination club for us mongers. To me, there were many problems during the club's early days. A revisit may be in the cards, but I do have other options. I will weigh the +'s and -'s before making my final decision. They did finally figure out the proper pricing structure for entry and services.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the posh feel of the club, but I did think the mirror ball and lighting ambiance really distracted me from being able to make the necessary eye contact.

Keep up the good reporting.

FiddyCent.

Pistons
05-22-16, 18:33
Well Palace also has a mirror ball, and so did Artemis (or is it still there). Personally I don't notice them after awhile. The column that changes light attracts far more attention in my view though.

My problem so far with the club is that they have the same food structure Oase had 2 years ago, which made me dispise that club. Thankfully they removed it after lots of negative feedback regarding it. So I'm not sure so far, but I love the ambience, and a few girls here are very sexy.

If you arrive before 2 pm you get to eat all you can though, so then its ok if you can do that, but it still has lots of negatives to it. I arrived at 3. 30, and thankfully I got me a big kebab before I arrived. Met a local from düsseldorf sitting next to me on the bus from Frankfurt earlier today who gave me some pointers on where to eat...

Sirioja
05-22-16, 19:18
Don't be too surprised, Pussy likes to let the world know that he has an opinion on everything.
So let me see if I got it. 3000 posts, 99% without trip reports but lots of verbose opinions on every possible club and subject (which is fine, there is free bandwidth enough for everybody here on ISG), but you challange other posters that just dropped a comment on Oceans praising the LU based on recent visits, arguing that THEY didn't do a report, just because you don't find Lucy attractive and because you "have doubts" and you "don't think" the LU is good, based on. On what? Nobody knows.

If you do not see any difference in LU potential and in clientele between RTC clubs and regular clubs like LR or Oceans, well. Then I'm afraid I will have to lower the credibility of your useful "trip reports" another tad down.I don't know PL, even I'm named like that by a German guy at Sharks, I respect guys who prefer German girls when I usually prefer Romanians, as a French guy visiting many clubs, I like freedom to write what we think, even always subjective feeling. Even I'm not the best for English, tolerance is part of cleverness for me, I just make my own opinion about clubs and girls and don't care about others experiences, because I know I'm different.

Pistons
05-22-16, 20:11
I think the whole lineup is here now, and in my mind there are 3 x 9 to 9+ girls in looks here. Thats more than most clubs have. And one girl between 8 and 9. And about 4 girls between 7 and 8. The rest 40-50 girls are not much to write home about. But you only care about the top 3-6 girls that you can do in one night anyway right? Only Oase has a comparable top 8 at the moment in my mind. Its above Artemis, Palace, Sharks and Paradise at least...

If lots of guys does 2 clubs in one night in nrw, then I don't see why Oceans shouldn't be one of them. But I wish we could complain so much about the food policy that they change it as they did at Oase.

Pistons
05-23-16, 05:27
The 3 girls I went with tonight was:

Raia: 10-/9+/8- (22 yrs, and 3 yrs in the business. 2 or 3 months at Oceans) She has a very sexy natural body shape, although not perfectly fit, its good genes. Fake blonde and nice tan makes her quite exotic yet with europeanish cute curves. The dominatrix room personality was perhaps a bit rushed in one or two positions, so that drags the performanxe down a little. She does so many rooms though that it must be hard for her to micromanage all her lovers, lol. Formerly a few clubs like Happy Garden and I didn't manage to guess the rest as she avoided the question a bit. Very flirty and smiling girl and a joy to have such a spreader of good atmosphere in the club. Deffinate repeat.

Carly: 8/10/10. (Maybe even 9 on face for some, or a different day/different hairstyle) Blonde 1. 60 (25 yrs old). Very sweet and charming girl with no rush. She was quite busy all night and I was quick when she was finally back after probably about 2 hours in the room prior to talking to me. Her body is in great shape. Petite, slim and with perky small curves and a siliconed be-cup. She just started working at Oceans 3 days ago after having worked at a club in southern Austria before. Personality and service wise she is top and very acrobatic and a little crazy the good way. And a good 10 in that regard. Deffinately repeat.

Andra: 9+/9-/9 Also very sweet petite blonde on about 1. 60 (as was all the 3 girls tonight). She hangs out a bit in the tents outside smoking. 20 years old and a very cute ageless kind of face / and well done makeup. Changes clothes a few times a night as well. She is very smiling and seems to be constantly happy. Very cuddly and warm personality in the room. She has worked at Magnum in the past, and 5 months at Oceans now. Maybe on a good day she is a 10 in service, and the body is perhaps just an 8 for some, but a solid repeat.

Also met a few other girls. Like a shy 19 year old named Sierra is also a 9 and 1. 60 blonde with a 10 face but perhaps a body on the slim side. But she was a bit too shy with me, and we didn't have that instant connection I got with the other 9's at the club. And one of the 8's named something like Andrast?(not perfectly spelled) with a cute face, brown hair and perhaps 1. 68-1. 70. I promised her a room session which I didn't live up to, so I felt a bit sad that I was not able to return next day. And she was gone after 11 or so. Or at least I didn't see her. Considered talking to some of the other 8's as well, and I think I said a few words to one of them, but forgot the names. Most of the 8s were a bit taller than the 9s. So 1.65-1.70, so some of you might have different score than I have too...

Not at all sure how many girls work at this club. Andra claimed there were 115 girls on Saturday while another girl said max 70 girls at any particular day. I don't think there were more than maximum 65 on this Sunday. Mostly turkish clientelle with some east asians and a few africans. Wiered it hasnt attracted more germans since the club is really good with the top girls being a true joy.

The club changes atmosphere when the bulk of the girls arrive at 6.30-7.30, and the mingling starts. Even on a sunday most rooms downstairs by the entrance were full and on my last 2 sessions there was only one available room there.

Ps: I know my scores seem high, but it was really an outstanding triple I had this night...

Banana Boi
05-23-16, 05:39
Don't get me wrong, I really liked the posh feel of the club, but I did think the mirror ball and lighting ambiance really distracted me from being able to make the necessary eye contact.At least the disco light adds some light. It is Very dark inside Oceans unless you're near the kitchen, front entrance, or near the garden. Go there with some sunlight so you can see the girls clearly.

Oceans after midnight may not be for some. Turns into more of a night club feel than a FKK. I enjoy it.

One note is that with the 30 euro entry now some of the Turks who come at 1 am are like the goons at Mondial.

Pistons
05-23-16, 05:55
At least the disco light adds some light. It is Very dark inside Oceans unless you're near the kitchen, front entrance, or near the garden. Go there with some sunlight so you can see the girls clearly.

Oceans after midnight may not be for some. Turns into more of a night club feel than a FKK. I enjoy it..Indeed, Manele crazy bunsh for sure, and sometimes as much as 10 girls dancing on the podiums by the poles. Usually the less pretty ones who barely makes any rooms. Only one girl I talked to didn't like the Manele. Claimed she was polish. The only polish there this night, but normally they were 5.

Member #4626
05-23-16, 09:49
Wow, not for tourists, this is hilarious. Guys please don't give in to this scams, just insist that you know the pricing and you been there done that before, if the receptionists insists just ask to speak with some manager and you they will understand.

Shame on Oceans management for trying, anyway.I know that was a scam, but I wanted the full option anyway because of drinks as I planned to stay long. And just for the record it was a man behind the desk.

I read some comparison between LR and Oceans line-up. My opinion is that Oceans (Saturday) had a far better line up than LR (Friday).

Banana Boi
05-23-16, 10:36
I think Oceans has a more varied lineup making it more appealing, not unlike why GT is more appealing than many Romanian dominated clubs. Overall Oceans lineup tops LR but for me and I suspect PL I will always find 2-3 cute little things at LR that will make us very happy.

Good service at LR is almost a guarantee as well. I've already heard stories from other guys I spoke with at Oceans that some of their sessions sucked bad or the girls were very pro. You won't hear that about LR girls.

Some parking advice. DO NOT park in the parking lot if you plan on staying late, even if there are spaces. You risk getting stuck in there depending on the space. Park on the street there's plenty of spots.

Once Oceans figures out it's pricing issues it will become a successful club. Who knows if the owners even know of these pricing issues. May be staff coercing to pocket extra cash from "tourists".

Of interest, I saw a bouncer sneak a Turkish guy in the club a stack of free pass coupons.

Pistons
05-23-16, 13:25
I think Oceans has a more varied lineup making it more appealing, not unlike why GT is more appealing than many Romanian dominated clubs. Overall Oceans lineup tops LR but for me and I suspect PL I will always find 2-3 cute little things at LR that will make us very happy.So more short girls at LR? As opposed to perhaps 50/50 at Oceans?

Dutedrac
05-24-16, 22:10
I have not read any of that sort from you besides some banter on what is better (which is an opinion by the way, no real truth to it, which we all have, but you do insist it like the truth. LOL.),
Basically, opinions without anything to back it up. Basically, all your posts are just statements without anything to back up your reasoning...Pussy, this is the usual rambling escaping the main point.

We all only give opinions and personal comments here. My view about romanian average service and sex behavior in general, like my view about features and potential of different clubs, is backed up by my personal experience, which is a lot, no need of anything else, no need to convince anybody, we are not trying to prove a mathematical theorem. You don't agree, or you don't value because not detailed reports? Who cares.

Main point is that my comment here on Oceans, like my pigtailing about other girls in other threads, or the sarcasm you don't get in other threads, are based on personal experience and recent visits. What about you?

You was in Oceans or not? When?

Visit Oceans next time you are in Germany, send me a PM and I will leave a free entry ticket for you at the desk (BTW lots of free entry tickets can be found on ebay for few euros), so you can write a detailed report and enlighten us, instead of making verbose comments on my opinions.

I'll add another negative about Oceans: like GT, they don't let you walk around without robe on. Man I hate that.

Price / taxi scam: they actually advertise on the website that they MUST charge higher entry fees if you arrive by taxi, but they are happy to pick you up at your stay if in Duesseldorf area (without surcharge I suppose). Anybody tried that?

DoctorKlar
05-25-16, 00:30
Pussy, this is the usual rambling escaping the main point.

You was in Oceans or not? When?

I'll add another negative about Oceans: like GT, they don't let you walk around without robe on. Man I hate that.

Price / taxi scam: they actually advertise on the website that they MUST charge higher entry fees if you arrive by taxi, but they are happy to pick you up at your stay if in Duesseldorf area (without surcharge I suppose). Anybody tried that?What? I can't wear my usual Hessen attire in Oceans? How can they require men to wear a robe and call themselves a proper FKK? That's seriously F'ed up! Definitely not fitting with FKK culture.

And yes, for those grammar snobs, I do realize what FKK stands for and that my use of the word "culture" at the end there is technically redundant but you get my meaning.

Banana Boi
05-25-16, 08:43
I had no idea Oceans had a robe required policy. This applies when it gets hot out too? We all need to wear a robe when we play in that beautiful outdoor beach volleyball set up?

Oceans also has a pay 30 euro and you can wear your street clothes policy as well. Some Chinese guy took this option on the weekend.

As for GT, I have walked around without a robe plenty of times and no one has ever told me to put one on. Is this a new policy at GT? I have been wearing a robe since it has been cold in Germany.

Exodus8
05-25-16, 08:58
Oceans also has a pay 30 euro and you can wear your street clothes policy as well. Some Chinese guy took this option on the weekend.

I don't get why people would pay money to wear their street clothes 😞.

Its so much better w a robe going to zimmer and shower. Only plausible reason is that this will give a feel of picking a girl in a normal bar.

Pistons
05-25-16, 09:38
Has anyone here checked out WellCum in southern Austria? It is the club Carly worked at untill recently. From what she told me, and if she is to be believed, it sounds like a hidden gem. Its a large club on the italian border. 70 E for half an hour, and most girls are 18-22.

Veniamo. It for pictures and info (its the italian sister website. And even has real pictures of all the girls. I believe Carly (Oceans) is Kathy at Wellcum (just don't occupy her when I return now. since I revealed this info, lol). She is the closest thing I've had to a complete 10/10/10 since Aja (Paradise)

Exodus8
05-25-16, 09:46
Has anyone here checked out WellCum in southern Austria? It is the club Carly worked at untill recently. From what she told me, and if she is to be believed, it sounds like a hidden gem. Its a large club on the italian border. 70 E for half an hour, and most girls are 18-22.

Veniamo. It for pictures and info (its the italian sister website. And even has real pictures of all the girls. I believe Carly (Oceans) is Kathy at Wellcum.Free entrance codeword: iCum 😂.

Jim57
05-25-16, 13:11

Veniamo. It for pictures and info (its the italian sister website. And even has real pictures of all the girls. I believe Carly (Oceans) is Kathy at Wellcum (just don't occupy her when I return now. since I revealed this info, lol). She is the closest thing I've had to a complete 10/10/10 since Aja (Paradise)That does look good!

Liked this bit in the directions 'After 800 meters you will pass the restaurant Wanker. '.

Sirioja
05-25-16, 22:19

Veniamo. It for pictures and info (its the Italian sister website. And even has real pictures of all the girls. I believe Carly (Oceans) is Kathy at Wellcum (just don't occupy her when I return now. since I revealed this info, lol). She is the closest thing I've had to a complete 10/10/10 since Aja (Paradise)Close to Ovaro for who wants to make real iron man sport, fighting versus Devil Zoncolan. So close to Tarvisio. If I defeat Mortirolo, 2 Paso Stelvio, Paso Gavia and Zoncolan, I will deserve a day off to rest my heart there. Entry 85,70/30 mn. To visit on my bike climbing holidays.

Pistons
05-26-16, 00:41
Close to Ovaro for who wants to make real iron man sport, fighting versus Devil Zoncolan. So close to Tarvisio. If I defeat Mortirolo, 2 Paso Stelvio, Paso Gavia and Zoncolan, I will deserve a day off to rest my heart there. Entry 85,70/30 mn. To visit on my bike climbing holidays.I think so too. Seen the Official Wellcum Video Club Teaser. Carinzia? Or the fb page?

Sirioja
05-26-16, 06:25
Close to Ovaro for who wants to make real iron man sport, fighting versus Devil Zoncolan. So close to Tarvisio. If I defeat Mortirolo, 2 Paso Stelvio, Paso Gavia and Zoncolan, I will deserve a day off to rest my heart there. Entry 85,70/30 mn. To visit on my bike climbing holidays.Also FKK Andiamo in Villach. At, not so far from Wellcum. When I will drive from Bormio, Prato to Ovaro, through amazing Dolomiti, then to Tarvisio after climbing my new Devil friend, now I don't see anymore anybody in Zoncolan, even no more Giro of Italia, where you feel all your body and head burning, vomiting from pain, with heart over 160 for more than 1 hour, I wish there will be dreamed beauties and good foods to recover my body in Hohnenthurn and Villach, to be strong for my last 5 climbing days, with Devil Agnello on italian side, before returning to Germany on my way back home, so, I have planned my dreamed holidays. It should be great: 14 iron man sport days and girls before to get strength, in the middle to recover and at the end to forget pain. Just dreams in the brain and pain for body, but I will be very hard.

This 2 clubs seem to try to attract Italians living around Venezia. More expensive than German FKK, but it will be holidays, but only after sport which is more important.

Dutedrac
05-27-16, 15:27
I had no idea Oceans had a robe required policy. This applies when it gets hot out too? We all need to wear a robe when we play in that beautiful outdoor beach volleyball set up?

As for GT, I have walked around without a robe plenty of times and no one has ever told me to put one on. Is this a new policy at GT? I have been wearing a robe since it has been cold in Germany.Only indoors, in main lounge and restaurant. Of course not in the wellness area (where showers and sauna are) and outdoors.

Same policy at GT, been like that forever, I have been asked to put my robe on at least 100 times, always very politely. Still trying every time, though, since indoor can get very hot.

Hey but maybe it's just because you look much better than me naked.

StarletVoyager
05-27-16, 15:35
On your mountain treks Siri! No pain no gain.

Dutedrac
05-27-16, 15:38

Veniamo. It for pictures and info (its the italian sister website. And even has real pictures of all the girls. I believe Carly (Oceans) is Kathy at Wellcum (just don't occupy her when I return now. since I revealed this info, lol). She is the closest thing I've had to a complete 10/10/10 since Aja (Paradise)Wellcum and Andiamo are two clubs very close to italian border, clientele 90% italians. No hidden gem, if you are used to upscale german FKK. Higher entry rates (85-90 e) and higher girl rates (70 e /30 min), LUs are not too large for numbers (30 to 50-60 girls depending on days), quite high for optics but usual hit and miss for service like all romanian dominated clubs (yes even here it's 90% romies, maybe even 95%). A lot of romanian girls in german clubs have worked / are working / will work there. Italian guys are on average less demanding for services compared to germans, and are used to pay higher rates when P4P.

Similar size and setup as GT Vienna, but with even higher prices. But the clubs facilities are newer and nicer compared to Vienna (Wellcum at least, Andiamo is getting weary). Both clubs are in the middle of nowhere unless you are travelling that route, but in Wellcum they also have hotel inside so you can rent a (expensive) room right there.

Pistons
05-27-16, 15:47
Hidden gem in the sense that it is never discussed here on ISG. But I suppose all clubs are hit and miss to some degree. Somehow two of my current favourites (Aksena, Art and Carly, Oce) comes from working at aut clubs (vienna GT and wellcum), so I do wonder if there is something to the austrian clubs in terms of service. Or if you are right and its rather the opposite. Which seem strange to me.

Pistons
05-27-16, 20:49
Or maybe the girls are tired of only ita after working there, so service improves for northerners? Like how asian girls are popular in europe, but once you get to asia its asian overload and you get tired of them in a week. LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-27-16, 21:01
LU is very good. Hotties models galore.

Pistons
05-27-16, 21:03
LU is very good. Hotties models galore.Been there many times?

EddyWhtwtr
05-27-16, 22:37
I was visiting NRW over the weekend of May 20-22, and had read here the solid reports of Ocean. Having never been, I decided to check it out on a Sunday afternoon. Massive mistake. On entry I was demanded by the receptionist / TF to pay 65 euro entry because I'm a foreigner (American). The posted entry fee of 50 euro was literally sitting right next to the desk, so I pushed back but she would not budge. My gut was telling me to walk, but since I had driven 30 minutes or so to arrive, I went ahead and paid. Big mistake / waste of money. Although there were decent number of cars in the lot and had seen one taxi arrive, the club itself was nearly deserted. Only 2-3 girls who were not the least bit interesting (old and big), plus maybe a dozen men hanging out and waiting for something to happen. I had a bite to eat, then sat outside for an hour to enjoy the air, but the club remained dead so I cut my losses and went to GT Brugge since I needed to be in Amsterdam that evening.

I can tell from the size of the locker room and the overall appointment of the club that it is well set to rock at the right time, but I expected at least a minimally interesting ambiance on a Sunday afternoon. Not just a bad lineup, there was no lineup. I left more severely disappointed than at any other FKK visit. I have no plans to return, as I particularly hate being cheated on price. They won't be getting any more of my money.

My take: don't bother with afternoons at Oceans unless you have low standards and / or infinite patience to wait for something decent to come along.

Eddy.

PussyLiccker
05-28-16, 03:00
I was there recently and LU was tops. Lots of pretties with nice slim bodies, all kinds. Lots of tall slim model types. I have no doubt about the LU being much improved.

Few ex-Aca girls that look better due to better presention (better make-up, etc.). I was impressed as fat as optics goes. I think it's the LU that Aca or GT should be. It seems to be drawing lots of great looking girls.

I had no issues with either 30 or 50 Euro entry options.

Pistons
05-28-16, 03:27
Seems we were there at the same time Eddy. Read my reports as to when the girls started showing up. And I agree. Absolutely no reason to go there before 6. There was one 9 girl arriving around 4:30, but I snatched her pretty fast, LOL. And after that she was on a spree untill the other pretties showed up to give her some competition

PL: Are you talking about Oceans or Wellcum now?

PussyLiccker
05-28-16, 09:52
Oceans. Walked in at night. Got to say, was impressed with what I saw.

If Wellcum and Adiamo are in the same region, contemplating for visits.

Optimist
05-28-16, 14:32
Eddy, thanks. Sounds like there's no chance of getting the 40 euro reduced entry for seniors.

Pistons
05-28-16, 16:25
If Wellcum and Adiamo are in the same region, contemplating for visits.Well, I am trying to find out. But with arrogant persons like Dutedrac around who only want to add to the discussion things everyone and their grandmother can google is the only one who seems to have been there and are posting on this forum, it gets kinda hard.

Dutedrac
05-28-16, 19:18
Well, I am trying to find out. But with arrogant persons like Dutedrac around who only want to add to the discussion things everyone and their grandmother can google is the only one who seems to have been there and are posting on this forum, it gets kinda hard.Dutedrac has been there (more than once) and has given his opinion on the 2 clubs, which you can not find on google, so next time consider being thankful instead of whining like a pussy.

Or read (and translate) italian pay sex forums, there are tons of postings there about southern austrian clubs.

Pistons
05-28-16, 19:26
instead of whining like a pussy..I don't know whining pussies. I only know happy pussy. LOL :)

Pistons
05-28-16, 20:09
Oceans. Walked in at night. Got to say, was impressed with what I saw..Yes, that's the thing. And the club's opening hours is part of the reason. 12-07 in the weekends. Which moves everything about 2 hours further back as opposed to most other clubs.

Maybe its an experiment on their part. Maybe its working well, maybe it isn't. Any idea if the girls there are still hungry on going to the room at 6:20 in the morning after a long night? (as I was there on a sunday they closed at 5).

For me, these opening hours are superior to the standard ones as I never reach a club before 12 anyway. And sometimes some girls are tired and say no to going to the room at 4 when they close at 5 at night. While I'm still eager to get a session going at around that time. You push closing time back 2 hours, and the girls should at least be willing to get rooms at 5 or 5.30...

Just wish there were a few more girls than 3 at 3.30 when I arrived too. I agree it is a bit meager... unless you can chill with some guys and chat for a few hours. the 12-2 buffet is at good help, but maybe it should have been 12-3 instead... it feels like an ocean of time before the girls show up if you arrive early... but at least they have lots of TV's all around the lounge and resturant.

Finnish Fucker
05-28-16, 21:58
I was visiting NRW over the weekend of May 20-22, and had read here the solid reports of Ocean. Having never been, I decided to check it out on a Sunday afternoon. Massive mistake. On entry I was demanded by the receptionist / TF to pay 65 euro entry because I'm a foreigner (American). The posted entry fee of 50 euro was literally sitting right next to the desk, so I pushed back but she would not budge. My gut was telling me to walk, but since I had driven 30 minutes or so to arrive, I went ahead and paid.
15 Euro difference is massive! I would have walked away and masturbated for free in my hotel room.

Citizen Kane
05-28-16, 23:11
On entry I was demanded by the receptionist / TF to pay 65 euro entry because I'm a foreigner (American)Is that even legal?

Breadman
05-29-16, 02:42
How does oceans compare to other large clubs in their facilities?

Banana Boi
05-29-16, 03:36
Eddy, all reviews on this board point to Oceans as not a destination during the day time, especially a Sunday afternoon after the club closes at 7 am on a Saturday (Sunday morning). I DO NOT recommend Oceans before 6 pm at the earliest.

Some advice. If you don't see a group of girls standing at the entry waiting for keys (?) you know you're too early.

If they try to scam you 65 euro entry. LEAVE! Don't give it even if you drove 6 hours from France to get there. Don't let Oceans scam tourists. Be strong and move along.

PussyLiccker
05-29-16, 08:52
Wow, that is quite strange. 65 because a foreigner? I just told the lady what I'm paying and no problems. Same for the guy next to me. Perhaps during the day this can happen.

If you stayed only for the day, you haven't seen the ACTUAL LU of girls, which was quite good as others have stated.

Sure, daytime GT has lots of girls, but night time Oceans LU was clearly better optically. GT LU is good. I'm hearing good stuff about new girls working at GT. I have good odds of service at GT, and that's one of the draws for me there. So I got unfinished business there with several girls I could have gone with recent visit.

As for Oceans, service is likely hit or miss compared to GT.

PussyLiccker
05-29-16, 09:29
How does oceans compare to other large clubs in their facilities?Not my type of Ambiance as GT ambiance is more of my type with the outdoors in the summer, but facilities are new and large sized compared to others at the NRW.

Quite dark at night, not good lighting to make out the girls from a distance. Girls sitting at the bar. Others walking around. Feels like Artemis, but much greater scale lounge with high ceiling like Sharks. No pool or jacuzzi. Sauna on the other section past the lought to the back. Small kino entry at the end if the bar. GT like magnetic key lockers, same size.

Although quite dark, you can see everthing at any location in the lounge.

Think of the shape of the high ceiling lounge as a high ceiling stretched rectangle with bar and couches on the opposite sides on the length. Or shaped like a huge hallway. Center with dance stage poles with the moving colored lighting in the dark with the two huge disco balls. Dining on the bar side on the corner is of course the brightly lit area. Really flashy. Rooms have pungent cigarette smell odor.

Smoking out doors. No issues with smoke inside.

Not really a garden for outdoor area. Some couches for people to sit and relax. Couple small tents that girls smoke inside. No lounge shairs like other clubs. Not much of an outdoor area beyond that.

Generally has that fuck factory club feel with the loud music. Wouldn't consider it a relaxing ambiance of course at night.

30 Euro entry is a good option. I ate somewhere else and I don't drink all that much. I can just pay for drinks for 2 Euros a pop. Wristband keeps your tab and they scann it as you leave.

Pistons
05-29-16, 19:09
Quite good 3 d camera pictures of the place on their website with high resolution pictures. Gives a good sense of how it is. The only difference is more colorful lighting at night. The column that changes light also feels thicker and takes center stage kinda. I find it quite nice with the 'magic lighting'.

PL forgot to mention the cool 'salt room', which is used for sleeping or taking a nap. Although I've had more comfortable beds than you get there. They are shaped kinda like those at the oase sleeping area. The water ambience with the salt shaped walls creates a nice odor for sleeping though. But yes, a pool or jacuzi would be in place. Perhaps in the center of the wellness area. Thats where I would have placed it at least.

Oh, and you get a huge fine if you smoke indoors. There is a poster about it on the glass door towards the garden.

Abox79
05-29-16, 21:21
You summed it up well PL, I was there recently and concur with most of what you said. However if I had only a few hours to visit a club I'd choose Oceans over GT, Oceans has a bit more of a quality about it and whilst we guys go for the girls and not to look at the décor the ambiance can either add or take away from the overall experience. The LU was easily a match for GT and there were some very hot girls there during my visit. One word of special mention is the blonde on reception, a German girl with an outstanding face and figure. I'd pay many times over the standard rate to fuck that babe.

Not my type of Ambiance as GT ambiance is more of my type with the outdoors in the summer, but facilities are new and large sized compared to others at the NRW.

Quite dark at night, not good lighting to make out the girls from a distance. Girls sitting at the bar. Others walking around. Feels like Artemis, but much greater scale lounge with high ceiling like Sharks. No pool or jacuzzi. Sauna on the other section past the lought to the back. Small kino entry at the end if the bar. GT like magnetic key lockers, same size.

Although quite dark, you can see everthing at any location in the lounge.

Think of the shape of the high ceiling lounge as a high ceiling stretched rectangle with bar and couches on the opposite sides on the length. Or shaped like a huge hallway. Center with dance stage poles with the moving colored lighting in the dark with the two huge disco balls. Dining on the bar side on the corner is of course the brightly lit area. Really flashy. Rooms have pungent cigarette smell odor.

Smoking out doors. No issues with smoke inside..

PussyLiccker
05-30-16, 02:45
Perhaps you have not seen Candy De from Hamburg?

She had a very pretty face, but didn't try due to her sitting at a couch (couldn't see her body with incling that she maybe thick down there like many De girls I run into). Was interested, but had the vibe the service wouldn't be good based on our convo.

I chose the wrong girls, and service stats so far isn't good. So I have to be more careful with picks there, but wrong picks is just feeling out the waters. I got a feeling my stats would be pretty low just picking the hottest girls there. Not easy as pie.

Thing about our picks is that it rides on our tastes if optiks is weighed high and if optiks can be highly met. If those girls happen to be either sharks, trainwrecks, highly annoying upsellers, then your experience will be at the bottom. What is the alternative? Opt for somebody not as attracted to? What is the point of high optiks LU then. This I believe is one of what creates the differences in opinions of various clubs..

I noticed a girl perfectly my type, and another punter would agree, and we both agreed she has bad vibes. Matter a fact it turns out I sessioned her at Aca and one of my worst experiences there, and same for her friends. Problem is, she looks pretty close to my ideal now looking bettet than ever with appearance enhancements, but I won't repeat due to a bad experience. Looks are not that big to me. With these types of girls around ever since the first visits, service doubs has been there. Until I at least find a great service provider(close to the type I go for) there, it will rank only on optiks.

PussyLiccker
05-30-16, 17:27
Oceans is def trying to scam tourists during the day at least.

Exodus8
05-30-16, 17:48
Oceans is def trying to scam tourists during the day at least.So what to do? Learn a couple of german phrases, LOL.

"Ich bin kein Sextourist" haha

Is it best to station myself at Dusseldorf when checking out NRW clubs?

Sirioja
05-30-16, 23:13
When Oceans opened on beginning of November 2014 , claiming to have soon 200 girls and to be a high class club, but now, only a Turkish club at night, most with street clothes like at Dolce Vita, and only a few pretty girls on a Saturday night. Rates: after 2 pm, 30€ without drink and foods and 50€ with drinks and foods, free before 2 pm, are just close to the desk, you can t miss, so I gave 30€ to the slim pretty blond girl on desk, when I arrived at 1 am, from Aca, after Atletico vs Real, playing the Turkish. The club design is beautiful, but quite dark and rooms are also quite dark, when I like full light to enjoy beauty. Some girls knew me from other clubs: ex small brunette Natalia from Aca, a tall blond from Sharks, and others seem to think: are you lost? You are not Turkish. Only a few Asians and me. Close to the entry, was sitting a girl who would be among the prettiest at Sharks, fake blond Sierra. Ro, but not busy at all. After looking at the casting, I stayed in front of her to try to understand, so she asked me: what do you want? Then: you can look at me, but don't touch me, when I sit close to her after asking if I could, but we went to a room upstairs, I couldn't resist to play with such beauty. Friendly, sweet for sex, BBBJ like a "little girl" , quite good potential for vagina, but no foreplay, only a doll who doesn't worth more than 50 , when she could be a queen in the biggest clubs if she was behaving like a woman, only nipples becoming hard worth. She seems to have only a few fast rooms. Then, among many girls asking if I was ready to go to room, I found a small, chestnut hair, pretty classy face, Anda ex Magnum, but after Sierra, I asked her about kissing. She answered: 1 week ago, I would have said Yes, but now I can't because my throat is painful, so, next one, a pretty brunette with beautiful blue eyes, Vivien, claiming to be polish, but I don't think so. She said she kisses, she started to explain me all the extra rates all over the world, in room, then was tired even not busy, baby kiss, very average skill for sex, she wanted longer DATY to relax, limited vagina potential when she proposed extra for anal, I would have killed her ass. At 53 mn, she said hour was finished, I explained her we started at 4 am, so hour will be finished at 5 am, but I put off the condom and said to her: finished, we go. She seemed surprised I didn't want to take more time to finish, but except her beauty, nipples becoming hard and chicken skin, she didn't with more than 1 hour to do the job with her. Then, no other beauty, I asked some girls, so kissing don't seem to be a standard service at Oceans. Rates are: 50/30 mn, but CIM for 50 and anal for 100 , when 25 and 50 at LR, or GT. Even I had a good room with EMA. Ro from Harem Padenborn for my previous visit, my girls services were much lower than at Aca, or LR, or Sharks, or Mainhattan, or Atlanta.

Not a high class club for me, just to finish the night when had bad day at Aca or LR or GT, about 50/60 girls not busy and no wait for room at 2 am, when it closes at 7 am. Next game will be to find a pretty girl providing real GFE services at Oceans, I mean really kissing and with sexual skill.

PussyLiccker
05-31-16, 00:54
Depends on which clubs you are planning to visit. Look on the map and pick a good central location of clubs you are to visit. Car Rental is highly recommended.

PussyLiccker
05-31-16, 01:05
I was impressed last visit, yes, but after visiting Mon night, I got to say, Monday LU was much smaller in scale, and weak compared to Fri's very good LU.

Pretty empty of clients during the day. At night was pretty empty of clients, although the late night Turkish showed up close to 11 pm. Messe crowd should be expected from tomorrow.

Kinda reminds me of Magnum's LU polarity of weekend to week. It was a Monday though. It's a slow day at other places too.

I hate how dark it is in the lounge.

Ratio was just bad for the girls. My stats based on 4 sessions so far is 2/4 girls provided at least a good level service, but one of them was out-standing (ex-Sharks).

Banana Boi
05-31-16, 02:06
My apologies for not making it to Oceans tonight but sounds like I didn't miss much. Was my Albanian Juliet there?

I have noticed a general NRW trend. Lineups during the week are noticeably much weaker than the weekend, even at GT. This never used to be the case. At least Mondial keeps rocking EVERY night with 60+ girls on a Monday night. Up til 10 pm girls outnumbered the guys at least 2:1.

Exodus8
05-31-16, 03:05
Depends on which clubs you are planning to visit. Look on the map and pick a good central location of clubs you are to visit. Car Rental is highly recommended.Ok thanks master PL thinking about Oceans obviously and LR, GT, Samya etc looks like Dusseldorf will be a good base. Car seems to be needed in NRW area haven't driven in a while so a bit rusty, hehe.

Thinking about expanding my horizon to complete my training as a jedi, LOL.

So NRW clubs pretty much dead during the week makes me worry. Perhaps I should just stay in FRA and make day trips instead.

Thanks for the intel Sir Siri aka the French Devil poet, LOL.

Pistons
05-31-16, 06:09
I hate how dark it is in the lounge.Is it really any darker than at for example Oase or Artemis lounge though? Iirc it was about the same.

FiddyCent
05-31-16, 06:31
Is it really any darker than at for example Oase or Artemis lounge though? Iirc it was about the same.Strictly speaking Pistons, the amount of lighting in each of these clubs is about the same. Give or take a few lumens. The fact of the matter is, at Oceans, in the far left and back of the club, it is really dark. While under the mirror balls, the reflection from those lights block out any chance you getting a good look at the girl's face and body. The only time I was there, I could only see how average the girl looked when I was inside the sauna and while I was having dinner at the restaurant. The lighting affects the mood, and it is more of a disco than it is a relaxing FKK. In my opinion, this is one of the main reasons why I could not get into the mood. It was only when I walked up to the bar and sat down did I notice the girls next to me. Oase, on the other hand, has the mezzanine area between the lounge and the saunas that is very well lit and is the best spot to pick up a girl. That is where the girls like to ambush the men coming back from dinner.

FiddyCent.

PussyLiccker
05-31-16, 06:38
It is dark pretty much all the time. They just got the disco lights goin. It's just dark. I'm a face guy, and light is important to make out the girls faces.

There is not real lighted spots to see the girls like Artemis stairs, Oase jacuzzi area. Right after lounge exit, brighter and better, but still not I'd consider brightly lit. The lounge is kino level of darkness like Oase kino / loung area.

Sirioja
05-31-16, 08:06
Ok thanks master PL thinking about Oceans obviously and LR, GT, Samya etc looks like Dusseldorf will be a good base. Car seems to be needed in NRW area haven't driven in a while so a bit rusty, hehe.

Thinking about expanding my horizon to complete my training as a jedi, LOL.

So NRW clubs pretty much dead during the week makes me worry. Perhaps I should just stay in FRA and make day trips instead.

Thanks for the intel Sir Siri aka the French Devil poet, LOL.Even blond Sierra. Ro is a very pretty girl, but just behaving like a poor doll for fast Turkish fuck for only 50 , with no kiss or licking or caresses except for her small tits, Anda ex Magnum, is also a pretty face, but also saying not kissing, pretty brunette with blue eyes Vivien with wasting time behavior and not really kissing, also doesn't worth more than 50, so, Sharks is far higher for casting look and GFE level for me. LR with Elli / Elena, Claudia, Amira is also far higher for GFE level. Aca also used to be higher for look and sexual level. Most of Oceans girls were working in other clubs before, so they know the business, most don t seem to want to kiss, I mean real kiss, so only 50€ girls for fast sex for me.

A high class club where girls dance on the bar, like at LR, belly and ass swinging dance with bare feet, not so classy, same for kind of guests.

No need to have a car for Oceans, I know guys who walk from airport train station for less than 1 hour.

Pistons
05-31-16, 19:39
Siri: Thanks for report on Sierra (she did seem very inexperienced). But like I said in my report on the girls I went with, its alot to do with getting the connection. Sierra did seem to prefer the Turks, but the other girls I met were anything but pro Turks.

And I agree the girls dancing on the podium was anything but a turn on. At least for me. One African guy started fucking one of them on stage, so perhaps it is different for some, who knows right? At least its some sort of public sex too.

Exodus: just walk from the s bahn station at Dusseldorf Rath. Its 20 minutes pretty exactly at slow / medium pace.

LR, Samya, Mondial is also walkable from s bahn stations, so unless you go to aca or gt, I see no reason to get a car.

Syzygies
05-31-16, 20:43
I was impressed last visit, yes, but after visiting Mon night, I got to say, Monday LU was much smaller in scale, and weak compared to Fri's very good LU.

Pretty empty of clients during the day. At night was pretty empty of clients, although the late night Turkish showed up close to 11 pm. Messe crowd should be expected from tomorrow.

Kinda reminds me of Magnum's LU polarity of weekend to week. It was a Monday though. It's a slow day at other places too.

I hate how dark it is in the lounge.

Ratio was just bad for the girls. My stats based on 4 sessions so far is 2/4 girls provided at least a good level service, but one of them was out-standing (ex-Sharks).If you don't name the outstanding one, your post sort of becomes useless waste of bandwidth. No substance no intel, other than don't show up except the weekend. Are we supposed to understand the good girl only works weekends?

Sirioja
05-31-16, 21:59
Siri: Thanks for report on Sierra (she did seem very inexperienced). But like I said in my report on the girls I went with, its alot to do with getting the connection. Sierra did seem to prefer the turks, but the other girls I met were anything but pro turks...

And I agree the girls dancing on the podium was anything but a turn on. At least for me. One african guy started fucking one of them on stage, so perhaps it is different for some... who knows right? At least its some sort of public sex too...

Exodus: just walk from the s bahn station at Dusseldorf Rath. Its 20 minutes pretty exactly at slow / medium pace.

LR, Samya, Mondial is also walkable from s bahn stations, so unless you go to aca or gt, I see no reason to get a car.Even she answered no, when I asked her if it was difficult for her, but I think this bad job is very difficult for Sierra, rather than she is shy or inexperienced. Sierra, but not the RS Cosworth one, not so wild.

Did you meet small pretty chestnut Anda ex Magnum, at Oceans since 5 months? Did she kiss? She answered me she couldn't because of painful throat, so I didn't insist.

PL, was your outstanding Sharks girl, a tall, long fake blond hair with blue eyes who hunted me, saying to me she knew me from Sharks, but didn't notice her at Sharks.

If bad World on Saturday, I may repeat Oceans to see what is the first Saturday night of the month, should be the best casting, when guys just get salary, and always a pleasure to drive from Giessen to Dusseldorf and returning to Darmstadt on Sunday.

Banana Boi
05-31-16, 22:45
Aiden. Not sure where she is from. Quiet girl. I saw her sitting alone most of the night so I felt a bit sorry for her and tried talking to her. Pretty girl looks irish to me. Conversation wasn't good but I wanted to do a room and she was the best option lookswise at the time. Should have bailed. Session was meh. Don't remember any good BJ or sex and this was only a week ago. A friend of mine still went with her after me even after I gave a bad recommendation on her. He loved her so either she just hated me or he has much lower standards than I do, I suspect the latter.

Juliet. A GEM! Albanian girl usually hangs outside smoking. Full attack mode from first second with DFK. Sex amazing as well. Seh got so into it. If you see her go with her you won't be disappointed.

I'm 2 for 3 with Oceans girls with 2 gems and a dud. I will take those odds. Busty petite Sharon was also great.

Pistons
06-01-16, 02:10
Even she answered no, when I asked her if it was difficult for her, but I think this bad job is very difficult for Sierra, rather than she is shy or inexperienced. Sierra, but not the RS Cosworth one, not so wild.

Did you meet small pretty chestnut Anda ex Magnum, at Oceans since 5 months? Did she kiss? She answered me she couldn't because of painful throat, so I didn't insist.You are probably right about sierra.

Read my report on Anda a few pages back. Great girl with me at least.

PussyLiccker
06-01-16, 06:31
I will probably give out a full report whenever I feel like(or not, perhaps not with a whiner on this thread?), and it is my choice. So, don't make assumptions folks. Just live updates for now until I feel like it, so don't be bitches like you are entitled.

Go visit the fucking club if interested. If not, no points in discussion.

Sirioja
06-01-16, 08:26
You are probably right about sierra.

Read my report on Anda a few pages back. Great girl with me at least; p.Just my feeling about Sierra who was the prettiest for my tastes, she wants to keep distance, no complicity, no intimacy, no foreplay, but I can't say she is unfriendly, just a robot doll. Maybe have to try again, to see if she can trust more.

For me small Anda / Andra is more chestnut than blond, or very dark blond. Good if you enjoyed, but no kissing as she said she couldn't, was too much frustration, after being frustrated with Sierra, even filling the condom in 20 mn, like a Turkish rabbit, but not my pleasure. I never enjoy with girls who don't really kiss and I need foreplay. Sierra didn't, Vivien not really.

I enjoyed so much my Siberian escort Irina last early evening, light kiss to start, but full saliva kissing for missionary, full loss of control, just what I enjoy with girls. Wish I can repeat before she returns to Novossibirsk.

Sirioja
06-01-16, 10:35
I will probably give out a full report whenever I feel like(or not, perhaps not with a whiner on this thread?), and it is my choice. So, don't make assumptions folks. Just live updates for now until I feel like it, so don't be bitches like you are entitled.

Go visit the fucking club if interested. If not, no points in discussion.I just can agree with Syzy who at least gives many information about girls on this forum, even I don't always agree with him about tastes for girls, but it's not a problem. At least, he is not afraid girls know he writes. When guys write: good casting, I had 3 girls, then, no useful information for others. I don't need to read how you fuck girls in room, I take lessons only with girls and I m self confident enough for my behavior with girls, but if no girls at least named in your post, then we can't appreciate about casting you talk about. When I go with Amira at LR and she comes straight to me when she see me, I have no time to speak with her about other members, 1 hour is not too long to enjoy with her hidden sensuality. When I don't write some girls name, it's just because of the american and the Japanese who bullshit about me to my girls, not because I don't want to share them, I write a lot about my weekly fav Megan, and I don't think so many guys speak to girls about you, than about me, I didn't understand you are a weekly regular for girls. No critics, just my opinion about useful or useless posts.

SevenIron
06-01-16, 18:05

Go visit the fucking club if interested. If not, no points in discussion.I wouldn't let one or a few people turn you off to posting, The exact same post that some people feel has no value might have value to someone else. This is an International forum to exchange info. Last year this time Aca was loaded with hot girls and Oceans was not and I know that for sure from visiting both clubs twice each. I now see from your posts that Oceans has pulled in the hot girls and some other clubs might not have a great current line up, such as Aca. Last year I also visited Mondial and had an ok time but was overpowered by the whale status of most of the girls. Now I see there are quite a few lookers there at Mondial so I am going to add it to my up coming trip. For people to criticize a post and say it doesn't have enough info or wasting space on the page is crazy. Easy as a scroll past if you don't like what the post says. Yes some people who live in the area can post informative names and other helpful info but I think it's not always about that. When I am fkking I try to scope out around 200 girls a day, to remember the names of the 5 I banged is sometimes not as easy as it sounds after meeting soo many girls.

Pistons
06-01-16, 18:21
I truly understand the hesitance to writing the names of the girls as some girls don't like being posted about and are sniffing us out. But a 'report' is not a report without that information. Then its more like a short review in my eyes. PL is good at reviews, but not reporting (he same can perhaps be said about me). Just my 2 cent. Not a waste of bandwidth at all in my eyes, but more interesting for guys who hasn't been to a club than for those who has been there more than once. Since a report is more for those who have seen and spoken to the girls, while a review is for those who hasn't been to the clubs before.

Definitions, gotta love them.

McAdonis
06-01-16, 20:23
Been there about three times in the last month. Only top optik for me at Ocean's is Lucy ex-ACA. She's been at Oceans since it opened. But service / attitude was shit. Only new girl I sessioned was a German MILF (Laura? Timea (RO) I seriously considered. Then there were three girls that I knew from previous clubs that I considered repeating.

Each his own tastes, as Siri says. Siara seems to be the most talked about Oceans girls in multiple forums. Have no idea who she is.

Sirioja
06-01-16, 22:11
Each his own tastes, as Siri says. Siara seems to be the most talked about Oceans girls in multiple forums. Have no idea who she is.Sierra. Ro, not Siara, like my ex dreamed car, Sierra RS Cosworth, a very wild car. A little bit Megan type, but shorter, fake blond hair to shoulders. The prettiest look at Oceans, but not so pretty than Megan. She sits just at entry, no stockings, small tits. Not the best in room, even good vagina potential.

Pistons
06-02-16, 03:41
She is very pretty with good hips / bone structure and a beautiful face. Walks like a fae. But as with the tits, she is perhaps a bit slim. If she was taller, she'd easily be a supermodel. Victoria secrets, maybe reminds me a bit of timea (Barbie) (Artemis) when she was younger. Just 19 years old, so might feel like a virgin. At least for the day right? LOL.

Dunno if she is the prettiest at oceans. I find Anda's face to be the same level or prettier. Carly's body is more perky. And Raia has sexier curves. So it depends on the attributes. But she acts a little hard to get, so there is a draw.

Now I feel very mechanical about this.

Who is this Megan anyway?

Sirioja
06-02-16, 06:29
She is very pretty with good hips / bone structure and a beautiful face. Walks like a fae... But as with the tits, she is perhaps a bit slim. If she was taller, she'd easily be a supermodel... victoria secrets... maybe reminds me a bit of timea (barbie) (artemis) when she was younger. Just 19 years old, so might feel like a virgin. At least for the day right? LOL.

Dunno if she is the prettiest at oceans. I find Anda's face to be the same level or prettier. Carly's body is more perky. And Raia has sexier curves... So it depends on the attributes. But she acts a little hard to get, so there is a draw. Lol

Now I feel very mechanical about this, lol

Who is this Megan anyway?Megan is my super top model at Sharks and she really could be a real model if she really believes and fight for it, angel face, blue eyes, long black hair, 1,75 without heels, 53 kg, and so friendly smiling girl. Sierra is only about 1,65 and not so natural look, but would be one of the prettiest at Sharks or in any other club, but far lower Megan for GFE behavior. I agree and was attracted by small Anda with pretty classy face and also prefer Anda face than Sierra, but I never force girls and no kissing would have been too frustrating for me. Anda and Sierra were not busy at all, we spoke with Anda about Turkish guests and she was also used at Magnum, I will try again next time, as soon she will agree for kissing, she will be my girl. Didn't notice Raia or Carly.

Thanks for the idea for Wellcum. At, instead of injuring my body for all my holidays, I will give it a time to rest and recover at Wellcum and Andiamo, but only if I succeeded to defeat the 2 devils before, French devil vs Dolomiti devils.

Pistons
06-02-16, 21:51
Didn't notice Raia or Carly.

I will give it a time to rest and recover at Wellcum and Andiamo, but only if I succeeded to defeat the 2 devils before, French devil vs Dolomiti devils.Raia seemed to be a regular at least, so hope she is still around. She was the most active girl in the whole club 'working the floor'. Some might say that thing is sharky, but I didn't feel it was bad with her sexy looks.

I do hope Carly stays at the club though. As I wrote in my report, she had just been there for 3 days when I was there. And then there is allways the risk of them moving along to anotehr club before settling down. But as she said, she felt 'too old' for Wellcum at the age of 24. That goes to say that 1. She won't return there. And 2. Wellcum has a very low average age. Her exceptinoal service made her a girl I bet guys would visit a club only to see her for. So perhaps she is but most of the night in the room, and that's why you didn't see her. She used to sit at the column in the lounge closes to the wellness area. So kinda opposite to where Sierra use to sit.

I also go devil hunting, but so far I've never had and any problems defeating them. And if I die in battle, 77 000 virgins will meet me in Valhalla. If I win, 77 girls will say hi in FKK's, so its alright to win for the time being...

Banana Boi
06-03-16, 01:05
Siri, is Megan currently at Sharks? She wasn't there Wednesday.

PussyLiccker
06-03-16, 07:45
So what to do? Learn a couple of german phrases, LOL.

"Ich bin kein Sextourist" haha

Is it best to station myself at Dusseldorf when checking out NRW clubs?Walk in with other folks that are paying 30 or 50 entry. If you are are alone waling in early in the day, high chances they may pull that bullcrap. Messe times they may pull that crap also. DV just raises their prices when they like and state it's Messe as an excuse. Utter BS.

Banana Boi
06-03-16, 09:11
Walk in with other folks that are paying 30 or 50 entry. If you are are alone waling in early in the day, high chances they may pull that bullcrap. Messe times they may pull that crap also. DV just raises their prices when they like and state it's Messe as an excuse. Utter BS.I'm ok with DV raising the prices to 65 euro during Messe since it's clearly stated on their website. I have a problem going to a club and them making up random prices AFTER I get there. I would have popped into DV last night for 50 euro but knowing it was 65 euro they lost 50 euro in their pockets for many cheap guys like myself who had better options.

Fredo24
06-03-16, 13:03
My first time ever in a German FKK club. Did not know what to expect but it reminded me a lot about the Termas in Brasil.

I arrived Wednesday at 18:30. Already quite a few cars in the parking lot. I walked in and paid the 65 EUR entrance fee. The 30 EUR option was not available as there was a Messe going on (Drupa). Actually, the receptionist asked for 85 EUR first and only when she saw me hesitate asked if I came by car (which I did) or taxi. So you have to volunteer the information yourself. I must say I was not impressed by the reception. I told her I was new to OCeans and to FKK but she did not offer a tour or anything. No explanations at all. Fortunately, I had read this forum so I knew how to close the locker etc.

As I said, the concept reminded me of the Termas I have visited in Rio, but Oceans was way bigger than any Termas I have seen. The main room is not a room but a hall. It was very stuffy inside, no AC. So like in the termas you wear your bathrobe while the girls wear bikinis or less. I did see some guys who were wearing their underpants under their bathrobe but that is rather ridiculous. The entrance fee gets you free soft drinks (not mentioned at reception either but again hurray for ISG), but the service at the bar is incredibly slow. I got a vodka-redbull first, which was a mistake as it was redbull all right but I could not taste the vodka. Switched to red wine after and was rather pleasantly surprised by the quality of the wine.

Anyway, I settled in one of the comfortable couches that line the wall to check out the talent. I think 18:30 was the right time as girls kept arriving from outside. And many of them quite agreeable to the eye and definitely fuckable from a physical perspective. I had been sitting for two minutes or so when two babes came to sit at either side of me. I thought we would go into pleasant conversation for a while, but they were both in a hurry to get me into a room. So after the oblique exchange of names (they were both from Bulgaria) they asked if I wanted to go to a room. When my response was " in a while" , they said "ok, see you soon" and left. I was quite surprised at that. No flirting or seducing at all. Next game a fake blonde who was next to naked, but same thing. Anyway, I was not in a hurry.

After about an hour, I spotted a nice chocolate girl sitting by herself and went to introduce myself. Took her first to one of the alcoves to check out the wares (well she was topless all right so not much checking to do), then took her to a room (Room 9, full of mirrors). She had a sweet personality, told me she was from Dominican Republic, lives in Spain and came to Oceans for two weeks at the time to work. Long live Schengen. I am not a complicated guy so we did all the normal stuff (covered BJ, all sorts of positions). Very relaxing. Ended spending an hour with her. Her work name is Lia (I know her real name but guess I should not tell you guys that).

For those who are new like me I should add that the rooms are very spacious and the girls take fresh linen every time.
Also, what I had not read in the forum, you have to pay the girls in cash. I had thought that you would pay everything to reception in the end (again like in the Termas) but no.

I went back to the couches again for a while. It was now 9 PM and the ratio girls / men was very good. A girl started to poledance and she was really good and had a great body. Some of these are such pros! I was quite far away from her but after the dance she came straight to me. She told me she had not seen me before and had I liked it. She is from Constantia in Romania and her name is Ariadne. We chatted a bit and then I took her to another room. Again all the usual stuff happened. No rush at all, very friendly. She has been there for one year already and is paid a little to do 6 dances a night. All the other girls have to pay the organisation 90 EUR per day. On a good night she has 15 customers (Lia had told me the same thing). Assuming all this is tax free, these girls make more money than many hard working guys do! He mother in Romania makes 200 EUR per month! Ariadne has worked in other places too, but she thinks Oceans is best as they don't hassle the girls, they can decide themselves if they go with a customer or not etc.

I left around 22:00.

On exit I was given three 80 EUR entrance tickets. That was nice.

I will definitely repeat when I will be in the area again.

Sirioja
06-03-16, 14:12
Siri, is Megan currently at Sharks? She wasn't there Wednesday.I wish her to stay at home or to think about what I said to her for a better life she deserves, but she said she will return. Very slim, not curvy, top model type.

Banana Boi
06-03-16, 14:17
65 euro entry to Oceans during Messe. I need to reconsider going there tonight then.

Sirioja
06-03-16, 15:58
65 euro entry to Oceans during Messe. I need to reconsider going there tonight then.Not written on their website?

PussyLiccker
06-04-16, 00:00
Agree with Siri. A revisit to Oceans really reveals the flaws. Dark lounge with trick lighting(look at the girls in daylight), girls hiding their flawed body with clothing, girls with too much makeup looking like Magnum girls. The best lookers are a few, and services ain't even decent with the best lookers that are a few(opposed to likes of GT or LR). Many are overweight with thick bottoms. No real stunners here. It's basically like Magnum LU this Friday. Back to not on my list of clubs to visit anymore.

Interation by a looker by the way of, do you want to fuck now? No decent prezimmer met, in contrast to LR and GT is far better. At GT, most attractive girls are polite and in general provides good services. Just bad vibes all around. LR and GT provides overall better experiences.

Just warning ya.

Sirioja
06-04-16, 00:26
65 euro entry to Oceans during Messe. I need to reconsider going there tonight then.Desk ask me 80 for entry on this Friday night, they can dream all night about, I left and returned in my igloo car, tomorrow will be another day for World birthday, I will let Oceans empty when messe will be finished, just what not honest club deserve, not respecting rates on their website. Oceans don t worth 80 for me, compare to Aca for 30 or Sharks for 45.

Banana Boi
06-04-16, 00:30
Entry from various ISG members I spoke with ranged from 30 to a whopping 80 euro! Guess they squeeze out what they think they can out of you. Most were being charged 65 euro since it was Messe. They took away the large 30-50 euro sign at the front today but it was still up in the back of the club so anyone who paid 80 euro arriving by car must have known they were hosed.

I have 10+ free Oceans passes now. For sale to the highest bidder.

As PL mentioned, lineup tonight during Messe was considerably different than last weekend. Did all the girls go to DV and Magnum tonight?

I'm not recommending Oceans any more as a must see place until there is more consistency in its lineup and service. My sessions except for Aiden have been decent but I'm hearing a lot of complaints after sessions.

Pistons
06-04-16, 05:02
I really hope you guys are faking these reports. PL says 'no real stunners'. I saw at least 5 two weekends ago. For sure they cannot all be gone.

Will still give it a visit next time I'm nearby to see for myself. Can only trust my own eyes after all.

What sucks is that if these girls are gone, you have no way of knowing which clubs they've ended up in. There should be some sort of universal FKK database somewhere, LOL.

Sirioja
06-04-16, 05:24
For me, because last night was not the first time desk girls try to fuck me, Oceans which claimed to become a high class VIP club with 200 girls, is just a shame for behavior on desk, not respecting what is written on website. They just behave like a bad small brothel, only DV up rate the same for messe, LR don't. Both Oceans and DV are not FKK, too many street clothes guys, these 2 places deserve their type of clients.

So, even messe and first week end of the month, no top looking casting? And Ramadan to come for clients. This management don t help girls business, who sit all night last Saturday night and no wait for room, even not so many rooms.

Banana Boi
06-04-16, 10:54
Not faking. I was ready to leave the club at 9 pm but was waiting for an ISG member who didn't show. Ended up leaving at 11 pm or so. Quite a few were not present last night including the ex-ACA group who I consider the best group at Oceans. The ones who sit on the first round bench closest to the change room. Some others who we thought were pretty were not that great in daylight. PL discussed Oceans vs. GT and we both agree the GT are way better looking. Take some of the GT girls outside and they look even better. This isn't the case at Oceans.

Hopefully last night was just an one-off disaster at Oceans but left a sour taste in my mouth.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 07:15
I tried multiple days at this venue, and already reported about initial Friday on first sight looking impressive, and later find out that it really isn't(when re-observation of the general LU in more familiar view), and did a follow-up Friday visit thinking it's best on that day(unfortunately not), when I noticed Magnum type girls, and ambiance with the loud thumping music with the late night high Turkish clientele.

Some girls:

body/face/service/illusion

Daisy. Bul, was with another pretty blond (who I think is prettier, but had bad experience with), so I wasn't sure how it would pan out. Blond, 165 approx. b-cups. She was quite friendly interaction. Her services was good and accomodating.

7/7,5/7,5/7,5

Dea. Russian? Could be the prettiest chick at Oceans. Blond with thin slim on the petite side body type. A-cups. 165, very pretty face. Doesn't come off friendly, has a bit of arrogant aire like she knows it. Worst session I had in a long time. Don't fall into the trap. Indeed a trap.

7/8/3/3

Yolanda (Erica or Erika ex-Sharks) - Ro, Tall long light blond, 175 approx, pretty faced, blue eye'd, light skin, slim curves. b or c cups. Fantastic services, but she tried to trick me on time.

7/7,5/8/7(service was great, but for trying to trick me on time lost my trust)

Sienna. Ro, light brunette, skinny tall. 172. Wasn't really my type, but she got me somehow. PSE interaction in the kino, turned out to be a hurried and below avg session in the room. Bad decision on my part.

7/6,5/5/5

The two below good were just bad. Lucy shows up every visit, she's been there since opening of the club. Not my type.

Thinking back, my first Friday visit was somewhat better with Candy De Hamburg with very pretty face (didn't see again), few others noticed, and have not seen on the consecutive visit. I think some girls take a visit like Magnum, and can be a good day if enough of them shows up. If not, it will seem like another Magnum with shady lookin chicks.

I attempted 30 Euros entry the 2nd Fri visit, and succeded(won't go into details how, you can figure that out)! I got the vibe they didn't want that. Hehe. I wonder how many walks in on a busy night like Fri with the free pass. It's ludicrous what they are doing.

Pistons
06-06-16, 10:55
You seem to prefer the tall ones. Also, I think Daisy's friend could be Raia, but if I am right, then daisy is more brunette (or dirty blonde as some say)? Its really confusing how some at this forum call brunettes for blondes. Blonde=yellow / white hair. Brunette=brown / black hair. Brown hair is not blonde. The word 'brun' = 'brown" in some languages, hence the word itself.

PussyLiccker
06-06-16, 12:53
I like tall height, but still not limited to height alone. My preferred cut-off is 165 or above, but pretty and cute enough petites will still not be left out. LOL. Let's put it this way, I have a wide taste if you see my reports, it's just that it tends toward on avg around 170 or so. But, there are still many tall girls never taken due to not my type of facial, overall looks, etc. So, not a hard height cut-off.

Is yours a hard height cut-off to shorter than 165? 165 is on the shorter side to my eyes.

I'm am confidently sure Daisy that I know is a blond along with her friend. it's wasn't brun=brown. Both Bulgarians I take it. Dea's friend is the obvious brunette.

Like you said, brun=brown=brunette. If the hair is getting really dark brown, I simply call it black given from a distance it looks black enough. I think all the clubs I've been in, you will find your heights. The De girls at GT were probably under your height cut-off(whatever that is). LR and Mondial should work for you also, probably more so than GT. None of the places I go are just full of tall girls, there is variance of height, short to tall, just my picks happen to be such heights.

Perhaps height(shortish or petite blond preference) is the reason for preference to Oase over Sharks?

Let me take a crack at your types

Cheyanne(Adela) blond petite, GT

Liza or Tsiffany De at GT

Gigi or Roberta(brunette) at LR

Cheyanne or Laura/livia at Oase.

McAdonis
06-06-16, 19:20
Normally when you use the "free cards", you can enter for free any time during opening hours, but you are required to spend a minimum on 15 EUR on drinks / food.

Once I arrived on Saturday at 11 pm, presented the free card, then the reception explained to me that I must spend a minimum of 50 EUR. I asked them the reason. They just repeated "today the minimum is 50 EUR". They also wanted to know where I was from.

So I just left and drove 30 minutes to ACA. I payed 40 to go to ACA at midnight and stayed two hours, no food.

Sensible thing would have been to stay at Oceans, but I am stubborn and left on principle. In the end it worked out, because I went with Alice at ACA and enjoyed my time.

Pistons
06-06-16, 20:12
Yes I prefer 160-165. But 155 and 170 can do as well. Not too strict regarding it, but perhaps a preferred cut off at 168 and lower. And your mentions are good. Blonde or brunette is less important though.

PussyLiccker
06-10-16, 04:59
Quite a few were not present last night including the ex-ACA group who I consider the best group at Oceans. They used to work at Aca before Oceans opened, and moved there. The brunette changed her looks styling, and she doesn't have the typical Ro body type. She has a slim-curvy type body, tall. Same for the blond. The brunette was of interest when at Aca due to her tits. See-cups and looked really nice, her build is my type, although on another day, noticed her bums weren't that tight.

They just look better at Aca due to the dark interior and enhanced looks (better makeup and some other changes, haircut, etc.) somewhat. Of the top optiks at Oceans, but they've been around Aca on many visits in the past along with Lucy, and show'd up to Oceans when it opened.

Oceans is mix of girls from other clubs like Aca, Magnum, YY, etc.

For me, about 3-4 girls seemed to be missing from the first Fri I visited.

Pistons
06-10-16, 08:23
For me, about 3-4 girls seemed to be missing from the first Fri I visited.Too bad we don't have a local dusseldorfer here on the forum, or some regular in the nrw clubs visiting every week. It is getting hard to make a good pick on clubs to visit if the line up changes as much as it seems to do from some of the reports floating around. Clearly LR and GT has the strongest long time support, with the other clubs in nrw fluctuating too much, but from what I can tell oceans and mondial may have gathered more beauties as of late, and it was the two favourite clubs with the few people I spoke to there too (turks). Perhaps their network has brought more girls to these two clubs in particular. But it becomes a roll of a dice. And soon or already, a few girls might be on a little summer holliday too.

Girls are acting somewhat like flock animals though. If a club gathers momentum, it will attract more girls and visitors. A new club like Oceans probably just had difficulties so far with getting that momentum, but is now feeding off a few other clubs downfall? (Aca, magnum?)

PussyLiccker
06-10-16, 10:01
GT has a history / reputation of being the significant club in the region. LR is it's sister club that you notice some resemblance to GT (staff, furniture, interior deco) if you've been there. Oceans is new.

Hessen is more consistent when it comes to LU of girls. Flocks happen at the NRW to a good degree with certain clubs in history. YY, Magnum, perhaps Samya and now Oceans perhaps. When Oceans didn't exist, Magnum was the Oceans. Late night Turks, low turn-out during the day, etc. More of night club feeling. GT has many girls that do not consistently show up due to a proportionate that limit their show, pick a day, or has a particular schedule. Still an estate building, smaller spaced than the mega clubs. I guess there maybe a lucky visit, when many of these less attenders decides to show on a particular day. Even still, the more busier ones may not be visible on the floor due to them going to the room behind reception when they are done with a client, which is sectioned off and not visible from the lounge. Only if she happens to take the path through the lounge to the lockers, you'd spot her. So, you will see several men situated around the entrance to the lounge from the reception area where the girls that are finished will have to go (lockers to get paid or reception). And quickly/often they get grabbed would have to do with their popularity. The clients have money so there would likely be longer roomer stammgasts for the in demand girls as well. So, you don't see them even if they are in attendance.

Due to good mount of changes at the NRW between trips, I've had several favs disappear on me when revisiting a club. Not that consistent.

Pistons
06-10-16, 20:35
Thats not what I ment with flocks.

Flocks are like herds. Flocks are not tight groups hanging together within a club.

The thing that has put me off from GT aside from the terrible location is just the mentality of 'grabbing a girl'. Friend of mine who has been there a few times has complained too much regarding that. According to him it was awful due to eager guys allways grabbing the hot girls asap they appeared. So he was left with some uglies. Too proud of going after the girls perhaps, but it made him an fkk hater refusing to visit other fkk's. Too bad really...

What I am thinking is that even though GT has rules on how to behave among the girls, the whole atmosphere makes them into machines, and seing as it is too easy for them to get new customers (the hot girls), deep within they turn mechanical. So as soon as they move to another club, they show their real selves... and what has become of them and their service...

Banana Boi
06-10-16, 21:08
According to him it was awful due to eager guys allways grabbing the hot girls asap they appeared. So he was left with some uglies. Sounds like you have never even been to GT. You will never be left with an ugly unless it's by choice. I don't see guys racing for girls either. Sounds like your information is very outdated as well.

T
What I am thinking is that even though GT has rules on how to behave among the girls, the whole atmosphere makes them into machines, and seing as it is too easy for them to get new customers (the hot girls), deep within they turn mechanical.

Again, sounds like you have never been to GT or not for some time. The current GT girls provide service easily on par with any Hessen or Berlin club, especially since the recent firings. GT girls WANT TO work at GT.

When were you last at GT?

Pistons
06-10-16, 21:31
Did I say I have been to GT? My friend was there a few times last year. Read what I wrote, not what you think I wrote, LOL.

And I know I wouldn't be be left with uglies. But he claimed he was. I'd go after the girls if need be, but its not a good thing for a club to be like that.

Banana Boi
06-10-16, 21:33
Did I say I have been to GT? My friend was there a few times last year. Read what I wrote, not what you think I wrote, LOL.
This is my point. You're starting to ramble endlessly in every thread now about clubs you have never visited. Maybe actually visit various clubs and get back to us on your own experiences. Your friend also needs to become a man.

Pistons
06-10-16, 21:38
This is my point. You're starting to ramble endlessly in every thread now about clubs you have never visited. Maybe actually visit various clubs and get back to us on your own experiences. Your friend also needs to become a man.You have a strange definition of rambling endlessly then. And assumptions gets you nowhere regarding which clubs I have visited. My friend is also probably older than you and makes 10 times as much (he makes 10 times as much as me at least, LOL), so its not good news to the girls.

Banana Boi
06-10-16, 21:41
My friend is also probably older than you and makes 10 times as much What does this have to do with knowledge about FKK clubs, which is the ONLY important subject on this forum?

Pistons
06-10-16, 21:44
What does this have to do with knowledge about FKK clubs?Absolutely nothing. Another assumption. But it has to do with being a man. His knowledge regarding FKK's is quite narrow, and I try to persuade him to try more. But its hard, LOL.

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 07:29
This is my point. You're starting to ramble endlessly in every thread now about clubs you have never visited. Maybe actually visit various clubs and get back to us on your own experiences. Your friend also needs to become a man.He just rambles. Never read a decent report from him, and his most recent report (or if we can call it that) is a post about Sharks Janine, got DFK or whatever. LOL.

Pistons
06-11-16, 11:13
Rambler: Something or someone too fucking cool; a take on killer.

From the Rolling Stones song.

"Did you see that? What a fucking rambler, man. ".

Source: Urban Dictionary

wow, I didn't know! Thanks! LOL ;)

Horny Harry
06-11-16, 13:26

And I know I wouldn't be be left with uglies. But he claimed he was. I'd go after the girls if need be, but its not a good thing for a club to be like that.Poof! And there goes the last little bit of your credibility after that 'great DFK experience with Janine. De at Sharks' story, hahaha. Bye bye!

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 14:16
I was contemplating for a sensible response, but I realized he's rambling about a place he never been. All his responses are going to come out of his ass(if that hasn't been happening already). If he has been there there could be some discussion here, no point as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes it's just better to ignore postings than discussion that is not worth the postings or time.

Pistons, until you provide decent reports to back up what you say here(hopefully with truths), no cred. No need for politics, social sciences, theories, bla bla blas. She said, he said. I believe this because I never been nonsense, etc..

The more clubs, types of venues you experience, and the girls at various places, you have more to compare with, bigger and better picture of things. If you are limited, for the punters that has been to various places, and are up to date on them, and with their experiences, know if to take certain opinions or info seriously or not.

Pistons
06-11-16, 21:24
Ok, I've never been to Germany : (

I wish I was as well traversed as some of the Lords of Knowledge. But I am not, I am but a mere reflection of a true scholar. I long for the days when I will be able to ride on the wings of love (or sex) through the holyland (Germany) and enter the Temples of Lust. Only then will I be able to return to my place in the world to tell the stories of my meetings with The Divine. There are many temples I know, and I will soon embark on a religious pilgrimage, if only in my bare feet, to seek out this true wisdom. Perhaps, just perhaps I will also discover the hidden secrets of the dfk, the bbbjtf, the bbbjtcws, the fhritp, the fiv and even the fuq's . I pray that the stories of The Lordesses of The Vagina will be true, and that they will also show me how to make real service infront of the almighty. Just so that I later can confess to the true Board of The Holiness. I will not falter. I promise thy, for the true wisdom is in the heart of the Belieber, and I believe.

How was that for reporting? :)

(on a side note, the reason I mentionned GT was that your description resembled that of my friends description. so in my book, you brought up the topic)

Poof! And there goes the last little bit of your credibility after that 'great DFK experience with Janine. De at Sharks' story, hahaha. Bye bye!

They all dfk!
Jealous? ;p

He just rambles. Never read a decent report from him, and his most recent report (or if we can call it that) is a post about Sharks Janine, got DFK or whatever. LOL.

Look at your inbox

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 22:00
Got your PM, and it's not realistic. This is a place to share info. I don't gain anything from providing reports (don't get free passes, all comes out of my pocket, and certainly don't talk to girls about this forum). I am not a local tied to region, I go where I feel like. I don't get much from specific girl reports here (as I'm not the type to go hunting the girls down), but just provide for contribution to what I see fit. This place can be filled with opinions, differing experiences, etc. The real useful into is providing punters with warning of bad providers, notable girls, realistic service assessments, and info about clubs, and how it was experienced.

Pistons
06-11-16, 22:36
But then, you are a true Lord of Knowledge. What may I call you from now on? Lord of The Pussylicck? The Pussyliccker Lord? Or The Lord of The Licck of The Pussy?

(sorry if I offended you) LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4

Optimist
06-12-16, 10:30
The real useful info is providing punters with warning of bad providers, notable girls, realistic service assessments, and info about clubs, and how it was experienced.+1. Unfortunately there are few such reports.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 18:28
(sorry if I offended you) LOL
My title: Senior Master Chief General of the FKK and Sauna clubs of De Pussyliccker. Simple PL will suffice. Hehe.

No offense bud, I took it as a joke. But, that Janine thing, you got to admit, it wasn't very smart no matter what your motive was (which I get now, I had no idea).

Cheers,
Senior Master Chief General of the FKK and Sauna clubs of De Pussyliccker. Phd. MD. and everything else.

Exodus8
06-12-16, 19:09
My title: Senior Master Chief General of the FKK and Sauna clubs of De Pussyliccker. Simple PL will suffice. Hehe.

No offense bud, I took it as a joke. But, that Janine thing, you got to admit, it wasn't very smart no matter what your motive was (which I get now, I had no idea).

Cheers,
Senior Master Chief General of the FKK and Sauna clubs of De Pussyliccker. Phd. MD. and everything else.I read chef so yr title should be:

"Master Oyster Chef of FKK land & sauna clubs of De Pussyliccker" LOL.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 20:07
No, I leave that title for YammaYamma. Superior Oyster Chef with multiple cream sauces of the FKKs.

Pistons
06-13-16, 00:09
But, that Janine thing, you got to admit, it wasn't very smart no matter what your motive was (which I get now, I had no idea).All I can say is, I found the responses to it quite funny, but we never know unless we try right? Too bad people don't want to.

(the offence thingy was a reference to the life of brian scene. I knew you got it ;) )

Sebastiane
06-13-16, 23:24
I hate to rain on anyone's parade but reports that are just made up or from those who have not been to an FKK club or any club belong, at best, in the lounge section not in these sections which are meant to be a source of information for other punters not someone's wet dreams.

No offence intended but in recent weeks there seems a lot of waffle being posted.

PussyLiccker
06-18-16, 19:50
The Oceans part about them charging more during messe is not fair to be honest. They had that 30/50 entrance deal, but now they've taken it away. 65 was allways supposed to their main cost of entry. Which to be fair is cheaper than the hessen club entry costs for example.

The 30/50 deal was probably only ment to be temporary while the club tried to attract more girls and more customers seeing the club is new and competition is fierce.

The video on their website speaks about maximum 200 girls at the club. It is not even close to that, but if that is their goal, its got a few yards to cover... (no clubs are close to 200 girls in germany)The fact is, entry info is still on the webpage. "Free entry" hours, 30/50 options. They had the sign in the background, but they decided to locate it away from front paying area(saw it situated in the sauna area) likely for the reasons pointed out already. With the competition around Duss area, they got to do what they can to compete.

There is this MEGA HAPPY HOUR: 40 (for 2 guests together), is there a cut-off time for this deal, and what does this include?

Says beer for free from 12-1900. Which I would assume to be included if you pay 65 entry fee, not the 50 option as it states, 30/50 Without food & drinks incl. A-La-Carte Menu & drinks without alc.

"Free entry"(in quotes since it's really not free, but must spend what 15 Euros or whatever amount they decide you are required?) is up to 2 pm, and then the 30/50 options kick in.

Interestingly, they got the same operational hours as Magnum (and the other managed clubs, up to 5am, 7am on Fri, Sat), and Turkish ownership. Similarities, but I haven't seen the 100 girls advertisement like Magnum, etc.

Paulo069
06-18-16, 23:21
Question do the girls at Oceans walk around naked as they would in a traditional FKK club or are they clothed?

Ableyone
06-19-16, 00:20
Question do the girls at Oceans walk around naked as they would in a traditional FKK club or are they clothed?Like most of the NRW clubs the girls are not naked outside the room.

Be Wilder
06-21-16, 00:18
I understand:

It is generally E25 extra for CIM and E50 for anal in NRW clubs.

Some NRW clubs it is E50 for the first 30 minutes and E25 for the second 30 minutes (though I may be wrong here).

Does this apply to Oceans or do they apply a price structure similar to the Hessen clubs?

Thanks in advance.

PussyLiccker
06-21-16, 02:05
The NRW rate of extras should apply at Oceans. Every half hr is 50 Euros like Hessen. Same for LR as well. Samya has the reduced 2nd half HR rate of 25 Euros.

Sirioja
06-23-16, 19:49
I understand:

It is generally E25 extra for CIM and E50 for anal in NRW clubs.

Some NRW clubs it is E50 for the first 30 minutes and E25 for the second 30 minutes (though I may be wrong here).

Does this apply to Oceans or do they apply a price structure similar to the Hessen clubs?

Thanks in advance.Same rates than in Hessen for extras and time in room.

Optimist
06-30-16, 21:09
I've trawled through this thread and found almost nothing of any relevance to a potential first time visitor apart from contributions from BB and PL. I am thinking of looking in on Sunday, and am wondering what the size of the line up might be, and what proportion might be slim to skinny? Saturday night might be another option but I fear it might be too busy and noisy for quiet tete a tetes.

Thanks for any help from members who have more experience than me.

Pistons
06-30-16, 22:45
Size of the lineup is around 70 girls. Pluss minus 10 in weekends / weekdays. Around 10 girls look great. And maybe 5 ok. Then there is a gap down to the rest which are really sub par. But that's my point of view. Most clubs have more girls in the middle of the range, but here it was either top or bottom. Most girls here are slim. The only non slim were the 2-3 africans I saw. The height ratio is 50/50 too. So works both for those liking short and tall girls. One more thing I noticed was that the prettiest short girls are blondes and the prettiest taller girls are brunettes. But lineups change, and this was one month ago, so who knows right? Enjoy.

PL has a point regarding the ambience. It helps on their presentation, but in my view that is not a bad thing. Think of it as foreplay. Who gets turned on by bad presentation anyway? And that is what fkk's are all about right? Getting turned on.

Optimist
07-01-16, 07:31
Pistons. Thanks very much for info.

Optimist
07-02-16, 18:51
19.00 on a Saturday night saw about 20 girls and 30 men, with no new girls turning up. It was like a cavernous morgue. Only one girl was attractive to me and I noticed that she had two ten minute rooms in quick succession, and after a brief chat with her I gave her a miss.What sort of girl thinks that telling me she does good blasen und ficken is any kind of selling point.

About a seven of the girls were overweight, and only three were really slim.

It felt like World on a Sunday early afternoon, except without the liveliness LOL.

The concept of the club seems to be a refined bar ambience, which is in my opinion rather misplaced. The place was low key enough without trying to make it even more low key.

I hated the a la carte food arrangements. There is no possibility for snacking or eating small meals.

What a waste of an early Saturday evening (and 50 euros) except I briefly met another ISG member.

Optimist
07-02-16, 21:46
Forgot to say, the 30 or 50 entrance options are clearly set out at the entrance.

Another thing I forgot to say was that the amount of clothing on the girls was more than in any club I have been. It emphasised how substandard the workers present were (optik viewpoint).

Citizen Kane
07-02-16, 23:24
19.00 on a Saturday night saw about 20 girls and 30 men, with no new girls turning up. It was like a cavernous morgue. Only one girl was attractive to me and I noticed that she had two ten minute rooms in quick succession, and after a brief chat with her I gave her a miss.What sort of girl thinks that telling me she does good blasen und ficken is any kind of selling point.

It felt like World on a Sunday early afternoon, except without the liveliness LOL.

The concept of the club seems to be a refined bar ambience, which is in my opinion rather misplaced. The place was low key enough without trying to make it even more low key.

I hated the a la carte food arrangements. There is no possibility for snacking or eating small meals.

What a waste of an early Saturday evening (and 50 euros) except I briefly met another ISG member.But the helicopter is good, right?

Banana Boi
07-02-16, 23:36
Sorry to read about your poor time, Optimist. Oceans really is a crap shoot regarding its lineup. Agree the a la carte shit there has to change. It's not like their a la carte food is special.

Pistons
07-03-16, 04:53
Sounds like the club has died out then. Perhaps for the summer. Did you stay all night?

Yoksha
07-03-16, 06:06
First visit to the club.

RTFF and there has been mixed reviews, yet decided to give it a shot mainly because I need a club to spend the whole day and it is a big club + it opens till 7 am.

Thanks to the contributions, I walked in and places 50 on the counter and in broken German gave the lady "schon tag" she gave me the blue band. No discussion or giving me tourist fare. Note guys in black band I believe pay 30 rate and the girls wear Red band.

Walked in around 5:45 and as if I walked into a huge strip bar prior to opening time. Nearly no one was there. The sun was out and few people were using the outdoor area.

I looked for Optimist (great guy and made the visit worth while) we chatted and I went for a bite. If he were not there, most prob I would have gone in damage control mode and moved to another club.

Layout for newbies:

You enter and the reception desk on the right, you get the band, lockers, showers and toilets on the left.

You walk in and it is a long bar on the right and couches on the left. Restaurant on the right before the bar. Food arrangement sux as Optimist reported.

Past the bar there are couple of play machines and small unmarked entrance to the Kino.

Then comes the wellness area with massage room, solarium and dampfbad, Sauna and toilets.

After is the outside area with sun loungers, sofas and couple of booths.

Multiple personalities disorder Line up and Ambiance:

1) before the match: (YAY Die Manschaftt Won.) Owners and workers were pro Italy.

As described by Optimist. Thin line up, no beauties, no stunners, no optics, more on the heavy side, and despite the low traffic, room times were brief. Ambiance was of a bar early morning in a deserted Caribbean island. Thanks for the good weather God.

2) After the match:(Again, Germany won, YAY).

I'll continue the report.

So after Optimist headed out, I thought to stay to watch the match and I am glad I did.

On the mark of 20:00 I decided to session with any girl just to clean the pipes which were rusting out and just to leave right after the match.

Session #1 (Biggest ass, Poland).

As the lineup had nothing I fancy despite me liking the big hotchie motchies, I decided to chooses someone memorable, so irrespective of the session, it would be worth the 50.

Spotted the girl with the abnormally biggest ass in the club, had a nice wait yet unfortunately boobs that doesn't go well with this chassis, max see cups. She interoduced herself and as usual I forgot the name.

She was nice sweet to talk to, huge thick ass and BOOM. She is wearing braces. A huge turnoff for me.

But determined to make something out of this day, decided to shag that Humungous ass.

She was sweet throughout, no effort as she didn't need to and after the deed (I'll spare you the details) she nearly ran out of the room. 50 biggest ass experience 15 min.

Shower, drink, round and it was the game time. (YAY, Germany won).

During the match, more girls flooding the place. Handful of optics yet no stunners, chubby not petite.

After The match, the party started.

Line up: many girls, couldn't count them but they were enough to fill the club with also the men who kept coming till I left at 5:30 am.

Yes I did stay and I am glad I did.

Once the refere blew his whistle (hehe) as if the club was shocked with defebilator.

Music pumping, girls dancing, girls doing rounds, and strip / belly dancing shows started.

To celebrate I drafted my to do list which would include Tiffany the cute petite with nice see-cups and great attitude, a tall German blonde, and one chubby busty girl but not one of the short fat ones (despite the made great strip pole dance to my surprise).

Long story short, both the blonde and the petite were very busy and couldn't get hold them between sessions as I'm stupid and don't like to go talk to the girl, but rather I smile and ask her to join me.

Anywho, while smoking saw this shoulder length red hair exotic looking girl with many tattoos (my thing) she had nearly no english and it was time to practice my German.

Earlier I saw a girl in the same bikini with shaved head from the sides and I asked if she is her sister, she laughed hard and pulled up her hair to show that she is the same person. We laughed and went to the room around 1 am.

Samantha RO red hair, piercing above the lip, tattoos everywhere, beautiful eyes, handful boobs.

Despite all odds, great session, GFE, with sweat and passion delivered.

I extended for an hour and they had to knock and kick us out of the room while we shagged like it was our honeymoon. She is not a clock watcher.

Total investment 100 + tips.

Shower, ciggy, drink and round, now I need to eat, but due to The shitty food arrangement, didn't have free food. So I passed.

Time to get energy, but the club layout didn't include a relaxation / quite room.

Due to my status I had to find a place to sleep so I settled on the couch beside the massage room under the stairs.

Woke up in 90 min with s hard-on.

The Tall blonde was Sandy auf Deutschland.

I kept her till the end as I knew I wish finish no matter what with her.

Off to the zimmer, BANG the bra is off and they are shitty bolton job. Too stiff.

Still enjoyed the session, despite the arabic tattoo on her back as it was a name of a guy. Distracting.

Finished, showered and hit the road by 5:30 am.

Noticed that I returned the band without clearing the cash box, returned to the club and it was easy 1 min job.

One note, asked about the shisha and one guy told me 15 I asked another one in English to confirm, he told me 20!!

All in all, this is a good weather club to come after 9 pm. Not place to look for stunners / playboy models nor 8+ girls (Max 5 by the end of the night).

Thanks again optimist.

Optimist
07-03-16, 08:27
Yoksha Good to meet you. I guess the club is an after 21.00 place. The Polish add was the most amazing (,but not attractive) natural (feature I have ever seen.

Pistons. I left at 19.15 as I had some internet calls to make.

PussyLiccker
07-03-16, 10:57
Yoksha, great report.

Pistons
07-03-16, 16:38
Great report. When I was there both tents outside had turks smoking shiha, so they asked me if I wanted to have some as well. Friendly guys. Perhaps the weather makes the girls show up an hour or two later when its a warm day.

Yoksha: There is a relaxation/quiet room. Its called The Salt Room. Near the garden. And next to that couch you were sleeping in. I actually slept in the same couch a bit before noticing that salt room. Check out their website for pictures of it...

Dutedrac
07-03-16, 18:33
19.00 on a Saturday night saw about 20 girls and 30 men, with no new girls turning up.
What a waste of an early Saturday evening (and 50 euros)

I left at 19.15 as I had some internet calls to make.I hope 19 - 19.15 was not the total duration of your stay?

It has been said enough times that Oceans is dead before 7 pm, so if you already knew you had to leave around 7 it was kinda your mistake.

Same as other Ddorf city sauna clubs, like Magnum or DV (also PHG and VV), slow (dead) in the day and loud turkish party at night.

I did Oceans mainly weekends after 7-8 pm (or even later), many options and not only romanian, sharkiness is on average higher than LR / GT / Aca / Samya but good chances of running into out of the ordinary girls if you can sort them out.

Optimist
07-03-16, 22:45
Dutetrac. No I arrived at 15.30. As you say it was my mistake in a sense, but I expected the club to be at least halfway functioning: I had expected a slow start but a club with no girls between 12.00 and 21.00! As for the forum, well, there is so much waffle it is hard to find clear info. I try to read the German forums for clear info, but my German is painstakingly slow. Anyway, I'm glad it didn't work out since it spurred me to a stellar experience at Finca the next day.

StrawJam
07-04-16, 19:21

The concept of the club seems to be a refined bar ambience, which is in my opinion rather misplaced. The place was low key enough without trying to make it even more low key..Maybe for the seasoned visitor to the area it lacks something but for the beginners it is the best club in the area. Its also good for the airport. The facilities to me are 4 star, its been said no quiet room but I went in over the weekend and it has a great quiet room with 6 beds. The sauna, steam room, showers, locker room, bar area, kino all the best. Music was chart, are & be and a bit dance there was very little Turkish music. As a new starter it makes you feel relaxed and not looked over all the time like the small clubs. There is a good outside space to take in the sun.

Breakfast is OK and self service. Lunch to evening is the same menu, its very limited unless you pay and its not worth the extra. But in the food area is strong WiFi.

Most important the LU it starts very slow and takes time to get better (but I knew this so I just chill). Around 3 PM a few more girls arrive and there are a couple decent enough girls to choose. I went with a tall Rom with the best rack I saw all trip. , firm EE's. The ugliest go round on an evening to pester you a bit but they are easy to get rid off. I had another session with a ROM redhead who is a little expensive but service very good. There are no stunners but its a good club to get you into the scene.

Can you imagine going to Mondial as your first club a lot would probably not be able to handle it. I went on Saturday and was the only British person in the place with 300 other people absolute chaos. I'm still recovering and will report soon.

McAdonis
07-04-16, 19:34
I went with a tall Rom with the best rack I saw all trip. , firm EE's.Name? Age? Might it be Lucy?

Banana Boi
07-04-16, 19:44
Maybe for the seasoned visitor to the area it lacks something but for the beginners it is the best club in the area. I would disagree with this. For a newbie this club is not the place to go. If you're experienced you can weed through the sharks and pros. A newbie will get eaten alive here. Management is doing a very poor job with consistent service. Until this is done Oceans will never be an 'A' level club. Although my sessions are positive guys I talk to usually have less than stellar performances from the girls.

Best NRW club for newbies is LR for sure. A good combo for service with a decent lineup most nights.

StrawJam
07-04-16, 19:44
Name? Age? Might it be Lucy?If you gave me 50 names I would have no idea. No one else in the club had tits like these. At a guess 5 foot 6, around 22, and outside actually a little spotty. But inside dark so it was all good.

StrawJam
07-04-16, 19:52
I would disagree with this. For a newbie this club is not the place to go. If you're experienced you can weed through the sharks and pros. A newbie will get eaten alive here. Management is doing a very poor job with consistent service. Although my sessions are positive guys I talk to usually have less than stellar performances from the girls.

Best NRW club for newbies is LR for sure. A good combo for service with a decent lineup most nights.LR is too smokey and if you don't smoke you can get left out, they are all cuddling on the couches. The service is better in LR, but maybe you forgot the first time you visited a club you need to start somewhere and the first time its about feeling comfortable. In LR you sit on a stool and 15 girls try to make eye contact. In Oceans you just walk away. So in Oceans you may lose 50 or 100 euros discovering the scene but its all valuable learning for when you visit the next club. This is how I found it and It was a good place to learn. I was in LR last year in a day and do feel would be better on a summer evening but on your own on a rainy day I was I little disappointed.

PussyLiccker
07-04-16, 20:54
For newbies it really doesn't make a difference. For an experience punter Oceans could be off-puting in regards to odds of decent service.

It's best to experience a better serviced club like LR if newbies have not done so.

Pistons
07-05-16, 11:47
I don't know. Most people probably don't consider them newbies in the girls department even if they haven't been to an FKK before either. And the people reading this forum for example should know how different girls can be at these clubs in service. Had my best service girl in a long time at oceans just a month and a half ago, and I feel you cannot really describe a club out of a few guys bad experiences.

Wouldn't surprice me at all if most guys who told about the bad service went with the same one or two girls at oceans. And I know who they are. Hehe. Because they are quite active 'working the floor'.

A good way of handling it is to check how long the girl stays in room prior to your session with her. And if you still wanna take a girl that finnishes guys in 15 or 20 minutes, then let her know, and be strict on time... this goes for every club... and all clubs I have been to have a few of these roadrunners...

Optimist
07-05-16, 16:30
Pistons. I agree about watching time girls are in room. The two attractive girls when I was there were repeatedly doing 10 minute rooms, even though there were almost no customers. If a girl does on short room then it may be the man's decision but if it is repeat behavior then it indicates a real cheat of a girl.

Straw Jam. You have hit on one thing I don't like about LR. The moment you sit down all eyes are upon you: maybe I'm too thin skinned

PayForIt
07-05-16, 19:04
LR is too smokey and if you don't smoke you can get left out, they are all cuddling on the couches. The service is better in LR, but maybe you forgot the first time you visited a club you need to start somewhere and the first time its about feeling comfortable. In LR you sit on a stool and 15 girls try to make eye contact. In Oceans you just walk away. So in Oceans you may lose 50 or 100 euros discovering the scene but its all valuable learning for when you visit the next club. This is how I found it and It was a good place to learn. I was in LR last year in a day and do feel would be better on a summer evening but on your own on a rainy day I was I little disappointed.As I reported after my last (and final) LR visit, the smoking problem is just so intense if you are not a smoker that it rules out going to LR at all for me. I liked the club the first time I visited but I think that was because there was football I really wanted to watch on the TV in the outside tented area, free beers in that fridge there and upon reentering the club part I saw a pretty girl I had two sessions with. The staff are friendly. But the smoke bowl is horrific. There is no real escape from it if the weather is poor and it is cold. The tent has heaters but few girls go in there. I'm afraid no level of service could compensate for the passive lung cancer that is a serious risk in that main lounge! Oceans on a bad night is a better and healthier environment than LR. It's facilities are worlds apart (massage / saunas / restaurant). I agree with Straw Jam that you can also circulate to see the girls instead of having to sit on the bar stools like girls in a Thailand soapy. All told, I'm afraid if you are not a smoker LR is going to be a nightmare and Oceans will be a better option.

Pistons
07-05-16, 21:32
Pistons. I agree about watching time girls are in room. The two attractive girls when I was there were repeatedly doing 10 minute rooms, even though there were almost no customers. If a girl does on short room then it may be the man's decision but if it is repeat behavior then it indicates a real cheat of a girl.

Straw Jam. You have hit on one thing I don't like about LR. The moment you sit down all eyes are upon you: maybe I'm too thin skinnedYes, I reported on the same thing after I was there. At 'early' hours the same girl did lots of rooms. It was a one girl show (I didn't find her taller friend that hot because I'm less into tall girls, but she is probably the other one you are referring to). But as soon as the rest of the line up appears it gets a lot better and the same girl even started staying longer in the room. I guess she is just mining the environment as much as she can between 5 and 7-8. Because you are right, she does stand out by a large amount that early in the night. Sexy as hell though (think I got her to stay 20-25 minutes with me, but I was the first who took her and it was almost no guys there then). At her peak she went down to 15 min to get through all the guys. But later at night I saw she was gone for about 25-30 min per time. What beats me is that none of the other lookers who arrive later grabs this opportunity and gives her a run for her money this early at night.

PS: 7 at Oceans is the same as 5 at other clubs (because it closes at 7 in the morning), so if a girl arrive at 8 in the night that is comparable to girls arriving at 6 in the other large clubs. And 6 is normally when night shift starts pouring in. So never expect anything great from a night club like this before at 7-8.

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 06:01
When I arrived around 1 am Fri, huge Turkish sausage fest. The worst I've seen ever. I would avoid those times. Clubs like this has a narrow window of decent ratio. It get's going late, and then becomes a huge sausagefest.

A group of Turkish infront of me all were handing the desk free tickets. That's probably why so many guys were present. Yup, 15 Euros minimum they will charge anyway, so might as will use it on something there.

LU was pretty much the same as my last visit. It's pretty much what Magnum was. Gets going late at night, huge sausagefest at certain point at night. Some random girls that show, etc..

Banana Boi
07-11-16, 06:24
First weekend after Ramadan may explain the Turkish crowd.

Yep, those free passes get handed out left and right. You see the bouncers handing stacks to Turkish guys just sitting on the sofa.

PussyLiccker
07-11-16, 10:25
I was thinking the same after doing some rounds of clubs with high Turkish clientel. Mondial was a mad house. Samya in comparison was normal for a weekend. It was a really huge Turkish presence in the clubs after Ramadan.

Anybody ever try the full mirrored room? All around full mirrored. Ceiling has an image of the globe. Pretty cool room.

PayForIt
07-11-16, 23:52
I sessioned with Lucy a little while back (6 weeks?) and reported fully on her with high praise only to be told she's ex ACA and not all that! Not my experience. Thought she was amazing and I'm possibly heading back next week. Can anyone who has been recently please let me know if she is still in attendance? Many thanks.

PussyLiccker
07-12-16, 00:19
Saw her there past Fri.

Pistons
07-12-16, 03:37
Anybody ever try the full mirrored room? All around full mirrored. Ceiling has an image of the globe. Pretty cool room.Unfortunately they only have one room like that. All their rooms should be like that! :

Saw it on their website, but was allways busy.

Anyone got any idea if Carly (Kathy from Wellcum) is still there, or if her stay was shortlived?

Guy93
07-12-16, 07:22
I got free entry ticket to Oceans from the hotel receptionist at Mercure hotel.

Gultig bis 29.09. 16 I think this means valid till 29. September.

I didn't use it because I wanted to spend my time at GT and LR.

Downandup
07-13-16, 21:13
I got free entry ticket to Oceans from the hotel receptionist at Mercure hotel.

Gultig bis 29.09. 16 I think this means valid till 29. September.

I didn't use it because I wanted to spend my time at GT and LR.I'm interested as I've yet to go to Oceans, was this the Mercure at Dusseldof Nord? I'll be staying there, was the receptionist giving these to any single male guest?

Guy93
07-14-16, 22:31
That was at Kaarst.

Banana Boi
07-14-16, 22:37
Interesting Mercure Kaarst handing out free passes for Oceans. Maybe Oceans set something up there to take away business from LR? If so have to give the marketing team some props.

PussyLiccker
07-15-16, 13:34
I dunno how much of an effect that has. Lately, LR has been pretty busy even with 60 Entry. Even on a Thurs, that place was overcrowded with punters at night. Tuesday my fav was on wait for key when I got there. So, the business is sufficient for the size of LR. Oceans can take a larger crowd.

Oceans is def trying to gain notoriety handing them out to hotels. When I visit, I still only noticed minor percentage of other ethnicities. Mainly Turkish or more younger crowd with the free entry.

Given the significant Turkish crowd the Oceans is pulling, it makes sense Aca dropped their happy HR special to 20 Euros.

Finnish Fucker
07-16-16, 02:05
Just got back to Dus airport hotel from Oceans. First visit for me to this club. A short review here.

I went in too early at 18.00 and the place was empty. A few bored romanian hookers sitting on the bar chairs playing with their smart phones. At 21 the place was getting some life in it and later on the atmosphere improved.

I had 2 fucks. Lucy and Timea. Both 25 YO, both have big well shaped natural Cee cup tits. I wonder how I chose these girls, hah. Timea was going around topless all night long showing her well shaped big tits. Lucy was wearing denim shorts and a top and looking really sexy. I enjoyed Lucy more in the room. Such a sight looking at her riding and her boobs swinging. She gave a nice pole dancing show later in the main stage. A girl who stood out in the club. Her friend Marina from Aca was also present, more slim and fit as before.

I liked the place and the girls. A good change of routine to LR, GT and Aca. Unfortunately there were 2 moron ladies working at the reception. What a waste of space. Please Oceans employ someone from GT or LR to give punters some customer service.

Banana Boi
07-16-16, 04:23
Unfortunately there were 2 moron ladies working at the reception. What a waste of space. Please Oceans employ someone from GT or LR to give punters some customer service.Customer service by Oceans staff is definitely one of, if not the worst, in NRW. There are times when the wait staff are too stupid to even take your order. Try waving one down and you get yelled at. Front reception is so chaotic. Staffed properly but maybe make 3 lines. Enter, exit, and for the girls. Bartenders are the only good staff they have there.

Finnish Fucker
07-16-16, 17:27
Customer service by Oceans staff is definitely one of, if not the worst, in NRW. There are times when the wait staff are too stupid to even take your order. Try waving one down and you get yelled at. Front reception is so chaotic. Staffed properly but maybe make 3 lines. Enter, exit, and for the girls. Bartenders are the only good staff they have there.Especially the young round faced romanian girl at the reception was a desaster. She did not know prices of drinks, girls etc. Every question I asked she told me she don't know. Where do they find these fucking idiots.

Horny Harry
07-17-16, 09:38
Where do they find these fucking idiots.'Girlfriends' of Romanian pimps / "managers" maybe? The job interview probably takes place in the form of a blow job, LOL!

Finnish Fucker
07-17-16, 12:53
'Girlfriends' of Romanian pimps / "managers" maybe? The job interview probably takes place in the form of a blow job, LOL!I would not be so sure that this airhead knows what is a blowjob.

Pistons
07-17-16, 13:16
Maybe if you ask, she hands you a vacuum cleaner? LOL.

Joe Shmoe
07-17-16, 14:12
Hey guys,

I'll be arriving noon on Monday and my layover will go until 6:45 the next day. I'd like to hit my first FKK in the area, close to the airport. It looks like Oceans and Living Room are a short cab ride away. How are these places on a Monday? I'll probably head in around dinner time and leave around 3 am or so to catch my flight. I've only been to the FKK's in the Frankfurt region (oase, palace, mainhatten). Any tips? I'm really into curvy women, love blondes as well. I want to choose the right club since I don't think it would be practical to go to both in a day. Thanks!

Banana Boi
07-17-16, 14:16
Joe, for curvy women Oceans will likely be more suited for you. Don't expect much on a Monday night.

Joe Shmoe
07-17-16, 15:05
Joe, for curvy women Oceans will likely be more suited for you. Don't expect much on a Monday night.Yeah I figured, but how bad? Any recommendations for a better Monday LU?

PussyLiccker
07-17-16, 15:10
You should read up the threads, check the webpage, find out the pricing, girls talked about, transport, ambiance, food etc. It's all there.

My recommendation would be LR and when you are able to check into Duss on another stop-over (if still limited to Duss area), Oceans can be an alternative.

Joe Shmoe
07-17-16, 15:17
Yeah I'm currently reading now. Oceans website says 30 euro surcharge if arriving by cab! Anyhow, I'm not too fond of smoking and small spaces so LR might get annoying. Will continue reading.

Banana Boi
07-17-16, 16:54
My recommendation would be LR You feel there are more "curvy women" at LR than Oceans?

Finnish Fucker
07-17-16, 18:10
Hey guys,

I'll be arriving noon on Monday and my layover will go until 6:45 the next day. I'd like to hit my first FKK in the area, close to the airport. It looks like Oceans and Living Room are a short cab ride away. How are these places on a Monday? I'll probably head in around dinner time and leave around 3 am or so to catch my flight. I've only been to the FKK's in the Frankfurt region (oase, palace, mainhatten). Any tips? I'm really into curvy women, love blondes as well. I want to choose the right club since I don't think it would be practical to go to both in a day. Thanks!Living Room is 20 km away from the airport, Oceans 5 km. Both clubs are good but they are very much different as you might have read. Oceans is much bigger than LR and girls don't smoke inside. I visited both the past week. LR on Wed and Oceans on Friday.

Monday is surely a slower day in the clubs but at least Living Room should be quite alive in the evening. There was one blond german girl with silicone tits and the Greek Miranda (fake blondes both). Mostly are brunette romanians and many dyed red haired babes around these days. Oceans had a few more blondes in the lineup if I remember correctly.

Visit both if you have money to burn. First LR and later Oceans and then back to the airport. And ask the taxi driver to drop you off 200 m from the Oceans entrance to avoid the surcharge, don't drive all the way to the door.

Joe Shmoe
07-17-16, 18:27
Living Room is 20 km away from the airport, Oceans 5 km. Both clubs are good but they are very much different as you might have read. Oceans is much bigger than LR and girls don't smoke inside. I visited both the past week. LR on Wed and Oceans on Friday.

Monday is surely a slower day in the clubs but at least Living Room should be quite alive in the evening. There was one blond german girl with silicone tits and the Greek Miranda (fake blondes both). Mostly are brunette romanians and many dyed red haired babes around these days. Oceans had a few more blondes in the lineup if I remember correctly.

Visit both if you have money to burn. First LR and later Oceans and then back to the airport. And ask the taxi driver to drop you off 200 m from the Oceans entrance to avoid the surcharge, don't drive all the way to the door.How's the LR line up during the day? So it seems Oceans will be dead until at least 7 pm that's when I can probably head there if I go to both. As far as taxi, is there a landmark nearby I can tell the driver?

Finnish Fucker
07-17-16, 19:01
How's the LR line up during the day? So it seems Oceans will be dead until at least 7 pm that's when I can probably head there if I go to both. As far as taxi, is there a landmark nearby I can tell the driver?LR is also quiet during the day until 18-19 but since it is a small club it does not feel so empty there. And also some of the nice looking girls start their shift early from my past experience.

There were some car shops close to Oceans, 200-300 m away if I remember correctly. It is industrial area, no good landmarks nearby. But you will manage well for sure.

Pistons
07-17-16, 20:17
Joe, for curvy women Oceans will likely be more suited for you. Don't expect much on a Monday night.But only if he likes curvy women in their 30's and 40's. Or curvy africans which are hardly blonde. The lookers in Oceans are all slim. And deffinately the blonde lookers are slim. Some might have female 'curves', but thats as far as it goes...

PussyLiccker
07-17-16, 20:40
You feel there are more "curvy women" at LR than Oceans?I can't say there are more curvier at Oceans, but could be more blondes at Oceans. The blonds I can think of at Oceans are Daisy Bul and Yolanda Ro. The so called Russian girl you probably know and Daisy's compadre. Another blond would be a Romanian ex-Aca with a curvey body if she is around.

I visited on a Mon night and 4/5 of those blonds will likely show.

I have noticed on several early week visits(to LR) that attendance was good for those days compare to other places.

My recommendations is mainly for service. There are several blondes and curvey can be found as well. Nora is a blond with nice curves. Lorena is another. Not sure if Gigi is still a blond who is curvey. Seda is blond although maybe too slim for him. Jane and Anita, both brunettes can be called curvey as well. The Turkish girls (if they are around, at least Eva) can be Curvey as well. So, there should be variety at LR on a given day.

Pistons
07-18-16, 00:31
Well Anda has a curvy ass. If that counts. And she's a blonde.

PL: If you only remember 2 blondes at Oceans, I wonder if you might want to take off your sunglasses next time you go there. I recall at least 7 from last time I was there. But they were among the slim ones... except maybe one of them who looked like she was 40...

PussyLiccker
07-18-16, 00:45
Did't say there were only 2 blonds. What you saw awhile ago doesn't mean the LU will be the same on another visit.

Pistons
07-18-16, 06:20
Did't say there were only 2 blonds. What you saw awhile ago doesn't mean the LU will be the same on another visit.Well, your statement was rather vague. And I've yet to go to an FKK on two different nights when the lineup is exactly the same. I wonder if that ever happens. Must be at really small clubs if so.

Pistons
07-25-16, 01:58
Seems Oceans has an ok number of girls now consistently. But they need to hold on to their top girls for longer. Carly is nowhere to be seen. The reception girl who now thinks I'm german has no idea who's who among the girls. Can't see Sierra either or Raissa. Although Raissa's best friend is here. So she probably just has a day off, or on vacation

Andra looks better and better. And this hot poledancing ex Vive (madrid) girl Ellenor (sp?) Is equally hot, although not as passionate as Andra. A few other girls are also more than doable, but for me these two stands out.

Pistons
07-29-16, 08:02
So, the owner of Oceans is bankrupt it seems.

http://waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/panorama/duesseldorfer-rotlicht-groesse-bert-wollersheim-ist-bankrott-id11932378.html?service=mobile

Guess that explains a few things. Now wonder what implications that will have to the club. Will he have to sell it? If so, will the new owner enforce new rutines at the club? Change in entrance fees, food etc?

Member #4399
07-29-16, 09:10
So, the owner of Oceans is bankrupt it seems. http://waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/panorama/duesseldorfer-rotlicht-groesse-bert-wollersheim-ist-bankrott-id11932378.html?service=mobile Guess that explains a few things. Now wonder what implications that will have to the club. Will he have to sell it? If so, will the new owner enforce new rutines at the club? Change in entrance fees, food etc?Wollersheim was only a manager at Oceans and left more than a year ago.

This message is from 9 April 2015.

http://www.bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/duesseldorf/wollersheim-zieht-sich-zurueck-40467072.bild.html

Jimmy Boy 99
07-29-16, 11:16
Based on a previous report that the Mercure Hotel in Kaarst was giving out free passes to Oceans, went there yesterday to get some. The lady at reception had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently, they no longer have them, or that lady didn't know about them.

Hessen Bub
07-29-16, 11:21
So, the owner of Oceans is bankrupt it seems.

http://waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/panorama/duesseldorfer-rotlicht-groesse-bert-wollersheim-ist-bankrott-id11932378.html?service=mobile

Guess that explains a few things. Now wonder what implications that will have to the club. Will he have to sell it? If so, will the new owner enforce new rutines at the club? Change in entrance fees, food etc?AFAIK he is not and never was the owner of Oceans.

HB.

Exodus8
07-29-16, 11:21
Based on a previous report that the Mercure Hotel in Kaarst was giving out free passes to Oceans, went there yesterday to get some. The lady at reception had no idea what I was talking about. Apparently, they no longer have them, or that lady didn't know about them.I assume you stayed at the hotel and not just walked in to the reception and asked for free passes to Oceans, LOL.

Pistons
07-29-16, 15:36
AFAIK he is not and never was the owner of Oceans.

HB.Are you sure about that? Look at the videos on Oceans website regarding the opening of the club.

Hessen Bub
07-29-16, 17:07
That was a promotional show. They made him the frontman as he is (was) well known in the theüsseldorf redlight scene.

HB.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-30-16, 15:43
I assume you stayed at the hotel and not just walked in to the reception and asked for free passes to Oceans, LOL.She had no idea if I was a guest or not since she did not ask. Perhaps only male receptionists give them out.

Pistons
07-30-16, 17:55
She had no idea if I was a guest or not since she did not ask. Perhaps only male receptionists give them out.Or perhaps they give them out only to those they know they have given a key to?

Exodus8
07-30-16, 18:16
She had no idea if I was a guest or not since she did not ask. Perhaps only male receptionists give them out.I thought about this possibility.

Or perhaps they give them out only to those they know they have given a key to?Or perhaps the male recep gives them out during check-in.

Wonder if all Mercure hotels gives them out or just the one in Kaarst (perhaps just a 1 time thing).

Citizen Kane
07-30-16, 19:29
I know quite a few Ibis and Mercure hotels have leaflet stands in the lobby which advertise local tourist attractions etc.

Bit of a long shot I guess...

Punter29
08-07-16, 20:56
Gentlemen,

I will be in Dusseldorf for two days (Wednesday and Thursday) and plan to spend one in LivingRoom, which I have been to many times. But would like to try another place in Dusseldorf as well. What do you think about Oceans versus Dolce Vita? I plan to go there mid-afternoon and stay until mid-night.

Pistons
08-07-16, 23:11
Oceans has more girls. About 60. Dolce Vita has less. Just about 30 from what I hear. (These are real numbers. Most ads and in lots of comments here on the boards the numbers in lots of clubs gets inflated...)

However Oceans is terribly quiet mid afternoon, so prepare for a few quiet hours before it gets started slowly between 6 and 8. If I had gone Oceans I'd probably wanted to stay at least untill 2.

Also note Oceans is open till 5 while DV is only open till 3 on a wednesday and 5 on thursday. So DV might start slowing down at 1-2 am as most clubs allways slows down 1-2 hours before closing... when DV starts to get busy I don't know however...

Luke82
08-14-16, 16:28
Hi, from 18 August to 22 August I'll be in Dusseldorf. Last year I went to magnum, it was a good experience but now I would rather go in another club. I have no car, I'll arrive with a flight. Many people say that Golden Time Bruggen is the best, but my hotel is in Dusseldorf and it is impossible reach it with public transport. So I'm searching for a good alternative. Is FKK Oceans a good alternative to GT?

Thanks.

Be Wilder
08-16-16, 19:55
This made my shortlist due to reports of one of all-time favorite FKK girls (probably in second place) Jennifer who is ex-Oase brunette with luscious lips being spotted. Sadly no sign of her but went with the attitude it would be a bonus if she was there so as not be disappointed.

My way there was by getting a commuter train to Dusseldorf Rath. From there it is maybe 10-15 min walk though not the easiest to find. If you try walking, turn right out of the station, take the first right which is a curved road which will get you onto a dual carriageway called Theodorstabre where you turn left and cross the road. It is on the road just before the Total petrol station so another right turn.

I got there at around 5 pm again and it was E65 entry. They didn't ask whether I had got a cab which seems to be a point of contention whereby they charge you more. Were maybe 30-40 girls on at the time which perhaps went to a peak of 50. I would say the usual mix for a FKK. Enough to keep most happy but not amazing and perhaps slightly below the Frankfurt clubs or comparable to Oase albeit I went to them over the weekend as opposed to a Tuesday. All the girls were wearing bras or bikinis and some were even wearing dresses. Although I've always liked lingerie have moved to the full nudity preference for a true FKK experience. Overall, I liked the outlay of the club. It's big and spanking new, decent outdoor area and the rooms are also fairly nice. The food was disappointing which might not be an issue save that I paid E30 for a fish meal which was bland and average. But of course it is the girls that make or break a club and the runners and riders (all Romanian) were:

15. Nellie: Lovely petite blonde with porcelain skin and a nice natural figure in her early to mid 20's. Had deluxe girl next door looks and gave a nice session consisting of a good blow job, some doggy and finished with a hand job. Only regret is I didn't make it a full hour and really let her indulge me. E50.

16. Antonia: Next session was with a brownish / blonde with porn star / slutty looks, slim, nice natural tits though slightly droopy, fairly attractive but not breathtaking. Session was good. She is a friendly girl and consisted of her giving me a nice, prolonged blowjob. E50.

17. Aidan and Oxana: I'm afraid this was the worst session I had in the whole 6 days. I made a series of rookie mistakes which could have prevented it. At Oceans some of the girls take turns doing belly dances whilst dressed in the belly dance garb which I've always found alluring. Aidan is a gorgeous young brunette with a striking similarity to Demi Moore and Oxana is a petite, young gorgeous blonde. I had my eye on them anyway but was totally captivated by their routine. After they finished, I followed them towards the changing rooms (despite not quite being ready for a third wind) and asked them to join me preferably with the outfits. They said they couldn't take the costumes but we went to a room anyway. They put on loud music and started gyrating which wasn't what I was interested in and they moved onto the bed with me. Started with Oxana blowing me for a bit before Aidan started. Was reasonable enough but they were going through the motions and I was struggling to get going. Oxana was nuzzling on one of my nipples and I asked Aidan to do the same as it often gets me going but she refused saying it was extra! I told her it wasn't and look at her friend. She had a bit of a face on and was an uncomfortable atmosphere. She was half heartedly pulling me off and Oxana wasn't up to much either. Had enough and curtailed the session before I lost my temper. E100.

I hung around for a while but it was getting late and the numbers were dropping off quickly. Decided to call it a night. When reception asked me how it was, told them generally positive but Aidan and Oxana were a big let down. She did say I should have told them at the time and she gave me a load of free entry cards. I doubt I'll be back as I much prefer Frankfurt and gave them to the cabbie (cab back to Dusseldorf HBF cost just under E30). Overall, the last session was a dampener but tried not it colour my prejudice against Oceans too much as it was the luck of the draw and I should have spent some time interviewing the girls rather than diving straight in.

Banana Boi
08-16-16, 23:53
imo Aidan is easily top 3 lookswise at Oceans and I see why you chose her. Like yourself, I also had a very poor session with her. Top 3 in all time worst / most awkward. She turned out to be a nice girl AFTER the session but too late never again.

My apologies. I thought I had previously posted a warning about her but search didn't turn up anything.

Be Wilder
08-17-16, 17:52
imo Aidan is easily top 3 lookswise at Oceans and I see why you chose her. Like yourself, I also had a very poor session with her. Top 3 in all time worst / most awkward. She turned out to be a nice girl AFTER the session but too late never again.

My apologies. I thought I had previously posted a warning about her but search didn't turn up anything.Yes, definitely one to avoid but she'll get enough custom based on her looks to make it worthwhile as guess 90% of people don't read forums? Her friend Oxana seemed a bit embarrassed by it all so I wouldn't necessarily tar her with the same brush.

TomRifle
08-24-16, 11:18
Visited Oceans twice and impressions are mixed.

First time I went in the evening after checking the web site that price was 50. They asked me for 60 and when I said that on web site it says 50, said oh, OK then 50. The girls quality was not very good, I still found two fuckable, but I expected more from this club.

Then I went lunch time at 1 pm after reading that entry from 1 pm to 2 pm is free. And indeed it was, including buffet, and there enough girls, few really hot. So surprisingly it was better than in the evening. I banged one cute Romanian with the look of "intelligent secretary", had a nice buffer and left back to office. What spolied it though was at the end they made me pay 15 euro for drinks. So it is not really free, it is 15 euro, but still great value.

PussyLiccker
08-25-16, 02:29
Tomrifle, what time did you go in the evening? 30/50 Euros is an option, but 65 Euros is the full price. The only difference between 65 Euros and 50 is the free beer provided which ends at 1900. So, I don't see a reason to charge or pay 65 Euros after 1900.

TomRifle
09-06-16, 13:50
Tomrifle, what time did you go in the evening? 30/50 Euros is an option, but 65 Euros is the full price. The only difference between 65 Euros and 50 is the free beer provided which ends at 1900. So, I don't see a reason to charge or pay 65 Euros after 1900.I think it was around 20:00. I got there for 50. But there was no 30 option.

PussyLiccker
09-07-16, 09:37
30 option is still on the Web page and I have paid that on a night visit.

I had a Frei ticket left over so stopped by Sat after midnight. Major sausage fest like last time. Too many men, hardly girls available.

LU has changed somewhat. Girls I've seen on past visit, weren't around. No Daisy, Erica at GT last time. Maybe 4-5 stand-out girls, but other than them the LU wasn't good. Given such a high ratio of men to not many girls available, wasn't worth it. If those girls were available on a slower day, could be worth visiting, but there are regular girls (not much seeing how much the LU changes), and those that show on busy times(which is a worst sausage fest of it'so kind). This time around, attendance was lower than back in June-July. This is one of those clubs with high turnover. Magnum dejavu.

Not a club I would visit during the day, and I'must sure the best LU would be on the weekend when at some point the place get packed with a ridiculous amount of men. Mainly Turkish. It's definitely due to free ticket. There are making money on high volume of clientele as even free entry, one must pay 15 Euros.

Reception attempted to rip me off. With free ticket, you pay minimum of 15 Euros if you don't rack up more than that amount on your tab. But, they told me I owed them 50. I was not told this when handing my free entry card. Shady business practices.

Just a warning.

Banana Boi
09-07-16, 09:45
Reception attempted to rip me off. With free ticket, you pay minimum of 15 Euros if you don't rack up more than that amount on your tab. But, they told me I owed them 50. I was not told this when handing my free entry card. Shady business practices.Did you end up paying 50? McA and I have used these free entry tickets in the past with no issues. I still have a stack of these 'free' entry tickets. How am I going to use them all?

PussyLiccker
09-07-16, 09:46
I had no issue last time. This time I ran into the issue.

Pistons
09-07-16, 21:45
Going to check out the free entry stuff tomorrow and report back.

McAdonis
09-07-16, 22:39
McA and I have used these free entry tickets in the past with no issues. I used the "free" entry card about 4-5 times. The rule was consistent on those occasions. Reception explained I had to spend a minimum of 15 EUR on food and drinks. However, on one occasion, I tried to enter at 11 pm on a Saturday night. The receptionist (chubby Romanian woman with glasses) told me the minimum was 50 EUR. I turned around and walked toward the door. Security recognized me from a previous visit and asked why I was leaving in such a hurry. I explained. The chubby receptionist and security had a private conversation. Security returned to me and was unable to make an exception to the policy for me.

So I left and drove toward Acapulco. In essence, I drove an additional 30 minutes to Acapulco, paid 40 EUR, and ate the last three chicken wings. Had I remained at Oceans, I would have paid 50 EUR and probably eaten a 20 EUR entree, 5 EUR dessert, and drank 4-5 beers. The wise option would have been to remain at Oceans, but I am stubborn.

About nine days later on a Monday I returned to Oceans. Used my last Oceans free card. On this day, the thin tall Romanian receptionist decided to honor the 15 EUR minimum.

PussyLiccker
09-08-16, 00:14
Just to add, me pay 50? Fuck no!

Pistons
09-08-16, 17:49
Well at least I got in for free. And he did say I had to spend 15 euro for food / drinks. The free buffet I ate at 13.30 before I had a nap was much better than early food at sharks / oase / gt / artemis or anywhere else I've been either (perhaps except Paradise food). So its a different pricing. But I don't think it is that bad considering the prices for entry at other clubs.

Not to mention the fact that there are girls here like Andra (just back from holliday), Eleny (not Ellenor as I wrote before), and even a new stunner named Andrea now who used to work in switzerland in a club in Lugano, and new blonde looker Mery. Dea (who I thought was named Andrea before) is also looking better than before. And there are others here too. So for a busy night I'd say there are more 10 girls that are doable instead of just 5. And parts of the excess meat (2-4s seems to be gone now and replaced by some 6-8s). With just half the amount of girls as sharks/oase (50 instead of 100), this is more than approved.

But yes, I do miss Carly and Raissa, so hoping the top girls here atm stay now.

So I personally don't need more girls than this. But up to you lot if you want to be haters.

Repeated on Eleny again when she arrived. And even better than last time. So the small complaints I would have had last time is all forgotten now. Top score...

Putting Oceans in the same league as some of the other shabby nrw clubs full of turks would be a huge misstake... it is leagues above, and even the turks here are nice...

Pistons
09-09-16, 03:49
Talked to the manager tonight as well. By next summer they have a pool up in the back garden. So the Ocean is finally comming to Oceans:).

4 out of 4 girls kissed tonight. Cannot get any better than that.

According to a local the line up tonight was better than it had been for weeks. Will return tomorrow, so say hi if you feel like joining. I ended up with a shortlist of 11 girls when looking at my notes:

Andra (session), Eleny (session), Andrea (session), Dea, Alina (session), Malina, Verina, Annabel, Lorena, Mery, Antonia (sp? Malinas best friend at least). (Malina and Lorena are next up I feel)

7 or 8 of them are between 20 and 22 years old. And lots of firm ass and excellent figures. Both Eleny and Malina like to dance at the pole. It almost felt like a contest at one point. What is nice is that some of the girls here take on sexy dresses for nights out as well. Which is a nice change of pace from the all nakedness of hessen, or the corsette only dresses with push ups at other clubs. The 2 black haired beauty best friends Alina and Lorena had these really sexy condom dresses on making their hot bodies stand out really well:).

And I got a few free entry tickets also. No loss if they dont work though.

About 60-65 girls tonight. Same as on my former visits. But the manager claimed there were 100+ on some saturdays and the record was 145 at one night. I guess that puts it in the same league as the largest hessen clubs too...

Paid 18 euro at exit (3 drinks for 6e total and one meal for 12e. Pluss the free buffet early on)

Pistons
09-09-16, 11:28
- Opening of the club is moved one hour. So opens at 13.00. (In practise they do open at 12.45) (Close is unchanged. So 5.00 on Sunday-Thursday and 07.00 on Fri. / sat.). Website and google hasnt updated this...

- The elegant dress option is now free of charge.

- Free buffet is also moved one hour back (13.00-15.00 now. At night it is unchanged. So free food starts at 03.00. Not sure about Fri. / sat at night).

This felt like a good change yesterday as I saw more girls in the afternoon than prior visits. I guess reducing the desert walk in between nothingness by one hour has helped a bit.

ExpatLover
09-11-16, 20:10
Well at least I got in for free. And he did say I had to spend 15 euro for food / drinks. The free buffet I ate at 13.30 before I had a nap was much better than early food at sharks / oase / gt / artemis or anywhere else I've been either (perhaps except Paradise food). So its a different pricing. But I don't think it is that bad considering the prices for entry at other clubs.

Not to mention the fact that there are girls here like Andra (just back from holliday), Eleny (not Ellenor as I wrote before), and even a new stunner named Andrea now who used to work in switzerland in a club in Lugano, and new blonde looker Mery. Dea (who I thought was named Andrea before) is also looking better than before. And there are others here too. So for a busy night I'd say there are more 10 girls that are doable instead of just 5. And parts of the excess meat (2-4s seems to be gone now and replaced by some 6-8s). With just half the amount of girls as sharks/oase (50 instead of 100), this is more than approved...Sorry but are you really speaking about he FKK Ocean, visited this club 6 or 7 times in the last months just sessioned 1 girl, yes the premises are nice but the LU is so so at least for me.

Pistons
09-12-16, 04:20
Well lots of girls were on vacation in August. Perhaps you got there on the wrong dates. Sounds like that was the case at all FKK's, and why I didn't visit any in August. But now most have returned. Like at other FKK's. And perhaps the clientelle makes it so that there is a larger difference in line up between weekend (Fri. / sat) and weekdays (Mon.-wed) at Oceans compared to the more tourist heavy clubs like palace / artemis / oase etc.

PayForIt
09-12-16, 09:26
Sorry but are you really speaking about he FKK Ocean, visited this club 6 or 7 times in the last months just sessioned 1 girl, yes the premises are nice but the LU is so so at least for me.I've been reading Pistons reports with some interest. I've been to Oceans 4 times now all over the space of the last year and I"be got to say I really like the club. Maybe I just got lucky with LU but on each of my visits I've been impressed. And I am picky. I've often commented on my disappointment at Sharks and Oase when others have raved about the LU being so good. As a tourist I cannot comment on generalities on LU as only those who are frequenting weekly or bi-weekly can really say if the current trend is good / bad etc. For us tourists we can only comment on the quality we observed when we were present. I've seen good and bad LUs in the big clubs and as reported a few months ago I went to a tiny club outside Dresden (other FKK forum) which only had low numbers but the options were really very good.

I'm delighted to hear that a pool is going in at the rear of Oceans. That back area is not great to walk around as it is so bland. A pool and some loungers will greatly improve the Oceans experience on a good weather day.

Also good to read of Pistons' take on the LU getting even better. I've found the food quality, facilities, and the rooms much better than a lot of the other NRW and indeed Hessen Clubs. I have an upcoming trip to Frankfurt (for business) but will try to get over to Oceans because whereas in FRA I always seem to end up a bit disappointed, that has not happened to me so far at Oceans.

Pistons
09-12-16, 10:59
Indeed, and right now I would actually put the Oceans lineup ahead of oase or sharks too, even if I felt the sharks line up was good too. Oase LU seemed to have taken a hit though... There were more good looking girls at Oceans than those I had the names of too. (it was Sabrina and not Antonia). Some 5 others I could have mentionned also). But yes, the presentation does improve when they can wear some sexy dress / clothes too. But average age is quite young, and the girls dance alot and not just sit around as in most other clubs. Making them more fit it seems too. Not to mention that some girls there have exceptionally beautiful faces. Malina, Andra, Eleny, Lorena, Alina, Andrea for example. And lineup seems to be more diverse too now with just as many hot black haired girls as blondes now. And both tall and short optics.

Diet Coke
09-12-16, 20:20
What is the current rate for entry without "free ticket"? What does it include? What are the rates for sessions with ladies without any extras?

Pistons
09-12-16, 20:43
What is the current rate for entry without "free ticket"? What does it include? What are the rates for sessions with ladies without any extras?Before 14.00: free entry (but you must spend minimum 15 euro on a la carte food / drinks (buffet before 15.00 is free).

After 14.00:

- 30 e (but everything is a la carte).

- 50 e (one meal and free non alcoholic drinks included. Meal is normally at 15 e).

- 65 e (one meal and free drinks. Even alcoholic drinks are free before 19.00).

If you say nothing, they will assume you want the 65 e option.

+30 e if you come by taxi.

Exodus8
09-12-16, 21:07
+30 e if you come by taxi.Rly strange business model. What if you take the taxi and walk 100 m to the club? LOL.

Citizen Kane
09-12-16, 21:14
Before 14.00: free entry (but you must spend minimum 15 euro on a la carte food / drinks (buffet before 15.00 is free).

After 14.00:

- 50 e (one meal and free non alcoholic drinks included. Meal is normally at 15 e).

+30 e if you come by taxi.Reminds me of this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOvldn_IRw

Pistons
09-12-16, 22:23
Rly strange business model. What if you take the taxi and walk 100 m to the club? LOL.Guessing the taxi driver would follow you (as in a million places in asia that has the same model) LOL.

The assumption is that people are stupid...

Sirioja
09-12-16, 22:27
Before 14.00: free entry (but you must spend minimum 15 euro on a la carte food / drinks (buffet before 15.00 is free).

After 14.00:

+30 e if you come by taxi.At what time start attractive beauties like Sierra or Anda?

Craiova
09-12-16, 23:43
Very simple in the few cases I go by taxi in a club I tell the taxi driver at beginning I'm a regular and that mean he doesn't get a comission for me, has always worked.

PayForIt
09-12-16, 23:48
Guessing the taxi driver would follow you (as in a million places in asia that has the same model) LOL.

The assumption is that people are stupid...First time I went to the club I walked along the path from the Van der Valk hotel. Deserted and IMHO not to be done alone. Others have said its a nice walk. Hmmm. Not aware of any issues but it is a completely deserted pathway. I wouldn't do it again and I'm not normally wary of being alone anywhere. Second trip I got a cab and following a post from I think Hessen Bub asked the cabbie to stop at nearby Eisenhertz Bikes on Oberhausener St. It is close but alas too close. Maybe I should have just gotten out and walked to the bike shop but I didn't. I walked straight to Oceans, only to be followed in by the taxi driver only I didn't see him behind me. When they asked if I'd come by taxi I said no and that I'd walked from the Van Der Valk on the pathway! I hear a guy pipe up behind me in German I didn't understand, turn around and clearly the cabbie is telling them I've walked 50 meters if that as he had brought me (from central Dusseldorf) - he clearly wanted his commission. Rather than look even worse than I already did, having lied, I decided truth was the best policy, and said I thought the extra fare was crazy, that I wouldn't come in at all if forced to pay it, which would mean the club would lose the entrance fee and the cabbie wouldn't get anything. I said I deliberately got dropped off close to walk the final bit to avoid the stupid extra charge. At first the frosty receptionist told me I had to pay the extra 30 euros. It was only when I then said "ok forget it. I'll go to Living Room" that they changed their minds and let me in for 65 euro. No negotiation on that and I didn't try. I don't know if they paid the cabbie or not.

Moral of the tale. If you get a cab to the club, make sure you get out far enough away for this not to be an issue. Best suggestion I have is to take the cab to the be&be Dusseldorf Airport Hotel - 650 metres from Oceans just off TheodorsraBe. I did that the last 2 visits and actually left the cab and walked into the hotel lobby, used the toilet and the cabbie had left by the time I'd gone.

All a nuisance just to get to a club and pay 30 e less. But then of course that 30 e can be better spent in a room.

Finnish Fucker
09-12-16, 23:57
First time I went to the club I walked along the path from the Van der Valk hotel. Deserted and IMHO not to be done alone. Others have said its a nice walk. Hmmm. Not aware of any issues but it is a completely deserted pathway. I wouldn't do it again and I'm not normally wary of being alone anywhere.
The path from VdV hotel is perfectly safe. Worst case scenario is getting attacked by a German Shepherd.

PayForIt
09-13-16, 00:24
The path from VdV hotel is perfectly safe. Worst case scenario is getting attacked by a German Shepherd.If that's the human type I think I can take him. But if it's the four-legged version you've just guaranteed I'll never take that path again!

Pistons
09-13-16, 00:29
If that's the human type I think I can take him. But if it's the four-legged version you've just guaranteed I'll never take that path again!If you are scared of walking in that area around Oceans, you should get a niqab ASAP and build a fence around your house too. Just in case ofcourse.

Exodus8
09-13-16, 06:52
Moral of the tale. If you get a cab to the club, make sure you get out far enough away for this not to be an issue. Best suggestion I have is to take the cab to the be&be Dusseldorf Airport Hotel - 650 metres from Oceans just off TheodorsraBe. I did that the last 2 visits and actually left the cab and walked into the hotel lobby, used the toilet and the cabbie had left by the time I'd gone.

All a nuisance just to get to a club and pay 30 e less. But then of course that 30 e can be better spent in a room.Thanks for yr story I shall check this trick out if I don't manage to use the public transportation and walk to the club.

Hessen Bub
09-13-16, 07:03
If I had to go to Oceans by cab, I'd skip the club.

HB.

Horny Harry
09-13-16, 07:42

After 14.00:

+30 e if you come by taxi.Nice to see that it's not only the girls that rip off customers (paying E30 extra if arriving by taxi, WTF!), but also some clubs by seemingly endless upselling.

But I guess a sucker (or an American tourist) is born every minute.

Pistons
09-13-16, 14:11
Nice to see that it's not only the girls that rip off customers (paying E30 extra if arriving by taxi, WTF!), but also some clubs by seemingly endless upselling.

But I guess a sucker (or an American tourist) is born every minute.The idea is that they pay the taxi drivers to market the club since competition is so fierce. But instead of raising price for everyone in order to pay the 'marketing budget', they only toss it on the suckers. So in essense it gets cheaper for us this way compared to the western philosophy of packaging everything the same. The pricing at Oceans reminds me alot of micropayment prices heavily used in asia where competition sometimes is 3-5 times that of different european markets (not talking sex now). So in essense it is better for the clients. I am not complaining, but it seems most here are in a box. In a heavily competitive fkk market, this might show to be a winning formula. Like how Ryanair is larger in volume and creates more revenue than old Lufthansa... especially when Ryanair had the hottest flight attendances and the newest aircrafts while Lufthansa (and United) flies 25 year old planes with angry 50 year old flight attendances...

Hessen Bub
09-13-16, 15:24
Other clubs also pay commission to cab drivers. 10-15 EUR. But they don't charge it to the client. That's fucking stupid. Would be a reason for me to avoid the club.

HB.

Pistons
09-13-16, 19:22
Other clubs also pay commission to cab drivers. 10-15 EUR. But they don't charge it to the client. That's fucking stupid. Would be a reason for me to avoid the club.

HB.I take it you haven't studied economy and pricing strategies? Where do you think the commission money comes from?

Hessen Bub
09-13-16, 21:40
I take it you haven't studied economy and pricing strategies? Where do you think the commission money comes from?I take it you are getting my point but acting like you don't. At least I hope that for you.

Entry you pay as a guest:

Oase: 70€ no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

Palace: 75€ no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

Sharks: 65€ no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

LivingRoom: 60€ no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

Oceans: 65€ if you arrive by foot or car. 95€ if you arrive by cab.

You got it? Or should I try again?

HB.

Sirioja
09-13-16, 21:47

HB.What I hate in this club, is not honest desk about entry rate, so I don't want to pay entry in this club, I will only go before 2 pm, to look at the casting.

Banana Boi
09-13-16, 21:55
Which other clubs charge extra for arriving by taxi? Magnum comes to mind and look where that club is now.

PussyLiccker
09-13-16, 22:16
I think Oceans is taking the clientele from Magnum. With Presence of Oceans, it's another club girls try out. This is why there is giod changes in the LU besides the share of the regular girls.

I'm not all that thrilled about Oceans as an addition in the area. Another club that girls move around in.

With the free ticket, brings in cheap clients. That's a complaint I've heard. Low ballers. Similarly, I've heard clientele asking for free-bees at Magnum in the past.

The pricing is not handled straightforwardly as it gives an idea of not being straightforward with customers which I have quams about. Other clubs, when it'starts discount time, they ask for the lower entry. H7 tells you entry is free during early hrs.

Even at DV they would ask clients to pay additional with excuses of fair time, etc.

I like management to be trustworthy. Sure, if you are not a clueless tourist and read the website, you can get the discount. Among the crowd of mainly Turks, I see the odd tourists that ended up there. The unaware ones that got charged 65 on a sausagefest night wondering why so much men.

Exodus, I'mean interested in your take if you visit.

Pistons
09-13-16, 22:24
I take it you are getting my point but acting like you don't. At least I hope that for you.

Entry you pay as a guest:

Oase: 70 no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

Palace: 75 no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

Sharks: 65 no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

LivingRoom: 60 no matter if you arrive by cab, foot or car.

Oceans: 65 if you arrive by foot or car. 95 if you arrive by cab.

You got it? Or should I try again?

HB.LOL. .

I paid 18,28 and 21 on my last 3 visits. Arrived by car...

Less money spent on entrance = more money left for the zimmer

Pistons
09-13-16, 22:26
Which other clubs charge extra for arriving by taxi? Magnum comes to mind and look where that club is now.Oase, GT and Sharks does. As does most FKK's. But they have packaged it into the price to hide the extra expences. Come on. This is micro economics 101.

I do agree on one thing PL mentions however. that the cheap ballers (turks mainly, and some also used to visit magnum) are there in a bit too large amount. But as opposed to Magnum, Oceans has a much better security with bouncers and the girls feel safe. If some of these turks are criminals, they are calm and doesnt do much at Oceans. Some even share shisha (or they ask if I want at least), fruit, I even got offered champaigne by one (too bad I was driving) etc etc and not a single one of the turks at Oceans has been rude. As opposed to Magnum. Maybe its the atmosphere. And a slightly higher minimum price with more added to it would perhaps be better. Maybe they change that once more non turks start appearing or once they have made a few more upgrades like the pool is one example of...

Banana Boi
09-13-16, 22:39
Oase, GT and Sharks does. As does most FKK's. But they have packaged it into the price to hide the extra expences. Come on. This is micro economics 101.

I'm using this quote as my new Signature.

Please let me know the last time you saw an Indian taxi driver walk into GT to get paid off.

Pistons
09-13-16, 22:44
I'm using this quote as my new Signature.

Stop trolling.Only if you add your own comment to it first. Or it would make less sense.

Just arrive before 14.00 and entrance is free (but you must pay minimum 15e on a la carte)... there are no tricks to that...

At GT I dont see them walk into the club, but they surely talked to guys at the parking and something was handed to the cabby at least... not that he was an indian though. lol, you are trying to be tricky I sense : p

Banana Boi
09-13-16, 22:53
I'm still trying to figure out what expences are. Maybe you took a different version of Economics than I did.

Pistons
09-13-16, 22:57
I'm still trying to figure out what expences are. Maybe you took a different version of Economics than I did."I call it what I want" (TM HB).

I learn from the master as Exodus puts it:).

(Yes, I didnt take the english language version. So true)

Exodus8
09-14-16, 05:44
What I hate in this club, is not honest desk about entry rate, so I don't want to pay entry in this club, I will only go before 2 pm, to look at the casting.Makes sense since its will costs just 15 e according to Pistons.

I like management to be trustworthy. Sure, if you are not a clueless tourist and read the website, you can get the discount. Among the crowd of mainly Turks, I see the odd tourists that ended up there. The unaware ones that got charged 65 on a sausagefest night wondering why so much men.

Exodus, I'mean interested in your take if you visit.Yeah don't like to deal with the issue of entry fee.

was planning to make a visit to Duss but decided to stick to Fra on my last trip. planning on a trip next month.
Master PL I promise to report you know I luv to ramble about new clubs (pros and cons), LOL.

Pistons
09-14-16, 06:27
- casting at 14.00 is terrible. Good luck at that sirioja:) prepare to stick around for 6 hours if that is so.

- Exodus, according to me, and also the Oceans website. Its there in black and white also:).

Sirioja
09-14-16, 08:38
- casting at 14.00 is terrible. Good luck at that sirioja:) prepare to stick around for 6 hours if that is so.

- Exodus, according to me, and also the Oceans website. Its there in black and white also:).Because of you, so I don't want to miss beauties, it's so difficult for me to find a few, when FRA is only average at the moment and my 2 Kate away. I will ask again to pretty face Anda if she is OK for, but I don't want to give my money to such staff who dare to ask me 80 € because messe, so I think it will be a long boring afternoon, I hope I can find a ball to play and being strong for beauties when they will wake up and spend my money with girls who worth to take all my time with them.

Other bad thing at Oceans is dark rooms, I like good light to enjoy beauty.

Pistons
09-14-16, 11:24
With Presence of Oceans, it's another club girls try out. This is why there is giod changes in the LU besides the share of the regular girls.

I'm not all that thrilled about Oceans as an addition in the area. Another club that girls move around in.

.You are right about the idea of too many FKK's. The market feels saturated enough. Perhaps especially in nrw / hessen / saarland/baden w. It gets harder to find the good girls if they start moving around. It gets more difficult to narrow down the list of clubs to visit.

And in theory, creating more bowls for the fishes dilutes the average line ups.

But my hope is that newer, better clubs will bring some of the old clubs to their knees. There are unfortunately too many people spending money on far too high entrance fees at these clubs. So business is very good for the owners. FKK's are cashcows. The only competition we can sense in the FKK business is between the girls. Not so much between the clubs. So far untill now at least. So far, untill now the clubs have mostly all stuck to the same old pricing mechanism of bundling. But not now in this situation. Not in nrw. Perhaps that can bring down some of the old dinosaur clubs not being able to renew themselves.

Perhaps also the movement of the girls between the clubs are so great now that girls won't settle for the lesser good / fancy clubs if they have the opportunity to change club. After all, the clientelle moves to the clubs with the best line ups in optics and service. So when the girls have this lead in where we choose to go, why would they choose a run down old location as opposed to a brand new shiny one with larger space and more rooms?

Lastly not many girls I know at Oceans have told me that they come from other nrw clubs. Just maybe one of my favourites there worked at Magnum (although I can't recall where all worked), a few worked in Amsterdam at some club there. A few in Austria and switzerland. One in Madrid etc. So they don't just take girls from clubs nearby. They seem to draft girls from the whole european market.

BadinSweet
09-15-16, 21:04
Went to Oceans on Sunday, Sep 11th. I arrived at around 9:30 pm. I love the club itself but maybe it was a slow night. I didn't find that many girls, if any, that was like "I must go to the room with her" type. I went with two girls:

Tamea?, 25, mix from ROM and ESP, nice perky see, session was good and I would recommend her.

Tiffany, it was late in the night and she was one of the better-looking one left. Session was good but she's really not my type.

I found this one bartender girl very good looking, and probably better looking than all of them at the club. I still enjoy Oceans and would love to go back again if they have nice lineup.

Pistons
09-15-16, 21:30
I was there the same day. Slowest visit I've had so far. Got there about the same time as you also. Two girls had just gone on a short vacation for a few days. One had her period. Another one I just saw once. One was in the room the whole time. And there was almost no guys. I think most were just tired after the weekend, and half the lineup from Friday I didn't see. They looked tired at least except for a few. Been there on sundays before when it was better. But perhaps going on Wednesday or Thursday is better if you want to avoid the weekeend crowds of Fri. / sat. Although that's where there are most girls. Only really Lorena and Mery out of my top 10 (perhaps Annabell too) seemed available most of the night aside for some 30min or 1h sessions I think they went to. And that thai or philippina girl I havent talked to who looks fairly good. (Rough numbers: 40 girls on sunday where a few just strolled into the club once living at the premise I guess. 60-65 on thursday, 75 on friday where a few guys I talked to even complained that was below average for a weekend)

PussyLiccker
09-15-16, 21:37
There are stand-out girls, and they looked pretty good. The downside is, some may wear too much, and of course the place can get packed full of men.

Dea, who was an utter disaster is one of the prettiest one and can dance really well. Was attracted to her moves to be honest. She was on stage with another girl with shaggy blond hair with colorful bikini. Prettiest one there or one of the prettiest anywhere IMO, at least from a distance. And met a pretty brunette who I believed German. Both never seen before, hot with sex appeal. On a slower day if they were both around, available, much more worthwhile, that is if they are not disasters like Dea.

Pistons
09-15-16, 21:46
There are stand-out girls, and they looked pretty good. The downside is, some may wear too much, and of course the place can get packed full of men.

Dea, who was an utter disaster is one of the prettiest one and can dance really well. Was attracted to her moves to be honest. She was on stage with another girl with shaggy blond hair with colorful bikini. Prettiest one there or one of the prettiest anywhere IMO, at least from a distance. And met a pretty brunette who I believed German. Both never seen before, hot with sex appeal. On a slower day if they were both around, available, much more worthwhile, that is if they are not disasters like Dea.I never went with Dea yet. But she does give out smiling looks. Maybe ymmv. Her friend with the colorfull bikini is probably Eleny (who has been there for 4-5 months) if she was 1.60-1.63 or Malina if she was 1.65 to 1.70. Both two of the hottest girls anywhere and shaggy blonde and both dancing on stage. The little german looking brunette (who is very much romanian) could be Lorena (who is new from Amsterdam). Her best friend who she hangs with: Alina is a black haired girl with a hot body who looks a bit iraqi perhaps (but also rom). Or one of the two taller new brunettes I havent talked to. Most of the top lookers at Oceans are young. Below 23. So they dont all seem to have the same stamina as some older girls at other clubs. They seem to party harder on crowded nights. Some are very fit. But they get tired in their heads faster perhaps. Maybe thats why this sunday was a bit slow...

Sirioja
09-17-16, 12:38
This club is just a shame with a not honest staff. Arrived at 1 pm, first on the parking with the helicopter, was asked if first time? Honest answer: NO, if I live in Germany? Honest answer: NO. It s written frei entritt 13-15 h, but was asked 65 , because foreigner, so I left, I don t give money to people who are not honest and their girls can keep on crying for business. Turkish guys don t give good business to girls, good girls better go in better clubs. Erika and Valentina didn't stay at Oceans.

Shame for Oceans staff.