PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oceans Düsseldorf

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Exodus8
09-17-16, 16:25
This club is just a shame with a not honest staff. Arrived at 1 pm, first on the parking with the helicopter, was asked if first time? Honest answer: NO, if I live in Germany? Honest answer: NO. It s written frei entritt 13-15 h, but was asked 65 , because foreigner, so I left, I don t give money to people who are not honest and their girls can keep on crying for business. Turkish guys don t give good business to girls, good girls better go in better clubs. Erika and Valentina didn't stay at Oceans.

Shame for Oceans staff.My answers should be: yes its my first time at this club and yes I live in Frankfurt but doesn't speak german.

Frei entritt bitte, LOL.

Horny Harry
09-17-16, 19:43
My answers should be: yes its my first time at this club and yes I live in Frankfurt but doesn't speak german.

Frei entritt bitte, LOL.Difficult when you pull up in a 'Porsche' with French number plates. 😉

Breadman
09-17-16, 19:53
Difficult when you pull up in a 'Porsche' with French number plates. 😉Is it true the spelling for 'Porsche' in French is "Peugeot"?

Pistons
09-17-16, 20:25
'Hallo, wer kommst du aus?

'Essen'.

Or 'Paris, aber ich wohne im Bochum'

Or

'Wohnst du hier im Deutchland?

'Ja, klar!'

'Warst du shon einmal hier?

'JA, klar!

Black armband received!

It is all about being streetsmart. If you don't play like this, you get screwed over in most places in this world. Places like Sharks, Oase etc are the exceptions really. Try asia, South America, Middle East, Africa etc.

Hessen Bub
09-17-16, 21:55
"Hallo, wer kommst du aus?" - "Hello, who do you come from?" clearly a local at the reception. ;)

HB.

Pistons
09-17-16, 21:57
"Hallo, wer kommst du aus?" - "Hello, who do you come from?" clearly a local at the reception. ;)

HB.Wer, woher. Sounds the same. Just act like its nothing special and you can say anything.

Or as a thai would say about the he-she's, 'same, same, but different'

I once had an uncle who was a sailor. His english and german was something special... he taught me I could say anything and it was all good ;)

After all, sailors invented mongering on a global scale.

(Only locals at the reception by the way)

Delta Indigo
09-17-16, 23:02
I was at Oceans tonight after hearing how great the lineup is nowadays. Some people have said it beats the Frankfurt clubs.

First of all let me say that the facilities and food at Oceans are good, but the free meals which you pay more for are not worth it, take the 30 and not 50 Euro option, the free meals suck.

The lineup is okay like Acapulco 2 years ago. The last time I was in Sharks was in January, compared to that the lineup is not close or good. Furthermore the service at Aca was a bit better.

I am usually at this club on Sunday so I reserved my judgement about the lineup, however this time I was here late Saturday night, from 17:00 to midnight and the club does not compare to Sharks in January, at least not tonight.

Pistons
09-17-16, 23:11
You were at Oceans for 7 hours and left before midnight? In that time you sampled so many girls that you know the service in general? Chances are that when leaving that early, you probably didnt even see or notice 20 girls that were working tonight. And a few top girls might also have been locked up in a room. Agree on the free meals. Better take the 30 option and you get a wider variety of a la carte daily dishes... I didnt like sharks LU this last winter, so each to their own... sharks LU is better now than last winter...

In every club you must try at least 10 girls at the very minimum to get some sort of impression. Only at that point you also should have noticed some top performers. Sharks also has an overweight of bad performers atm at least, but most returning visitors never go with these girls, so they also never talk about them... and new guys never knows this...

Like when I went to GT this summer for the first time. First 4 session's = bad. Just after that I started hitting some good ones... and if the girls see you at a club several times, they might consider you more of a regular, so service might rise...

PussyLiccker
09-17-16, 23:14
Yup, don't expect high services here.

PussyLiccker
09-18-16, 04:07
I've been with 8 girls so far. Dea, already mentioned was a disaster. Erika, at GT now, the best service provider (although experienced disagreement with time in the room, her clock is a lot faster than mine. LOL.). Daisy was a good provider as well (more honest provider than Erika), didn't see her last visit. Other than them, services weren't good. I've been going to GT for years, and I tend to find good service providers. Not a regular.

Delta Indigo
09-18-16, 04:24
I have been to this club approx 5 times earlier but on Sunday. The service was good to ok but obviously not like Babylon or Luder Lounge. It was subpar with one polish girl with tattoos, she started with are you staying an hour, and kept moaning about it. This totally killed my mood, I got hard and was having doggy style sex with her and the she complained that I was lasting so long, this from the girl who wanted me to stay an hour.

The 3rd girl, Romanian Yasmin was ok, but not great she said no tounge kissing which is rare, I am not talking about tounge twisting, she only did light french kissing, but she took it quite hard doggy style. I think Friday and Saturday night might bring out the worst, service on Sundays tends to be better.

My main point was the lineup, which you can't judge fairly on Sundays. It was late on Saturday and I was not impressed. Maybe the polish girl put a damper on my mood, this is the first time I have had sub par service from a polish girl in Germany. Next weekend it is Luder Lounge for me.

Sirioja
09-18-16, 04:51
I went to more than 20 clubs, small like Great Palace, Bahama, Atlanta, Point, Finca, First, never been fucked by staff about happy hours. Turkish Arkan and Ali are super honest at Samya, same at Mondial or Aca. Oceans is the only one which don t respect what they write on their website or at the desk, just a club for Turkish in street clothes at night, not worth paying for entry when girls arrive at 8 pm. No regret, I returned to Valentina and what a Saturday night at PHG with ex Margo Samya and her challenger Georgia, dancing, shaking their ass. Samya can t compete for discotheque.

Citizen Kane
09-18-16, 08:16
'Hallo, wer kommst du aus?

'Essen'.

Or 'Paris, aber ich wohne im Bochum'

Or

'Wohnst du hier im Deutchland?

'Ja, klar!'

'Warst du shon einmal hier?

'JA, klar!

Black armband received!

It is all about being streetsmart. If you don't play like this, you get screwed over in most places in this world. Places like Sharks, Oase etc are the exceptions really. Try asia, South America, Middle East, Africa etc."Ich bin ein Taxi".

Hessen Bub
09-18-16, 08:20
In every club you must try at least 10 girls at the very minimum to get some sort of impression. Only at that point you also should have noticed some top performers. You've done with with all the clubs you are "reporting" and talking about?

HB.

Takedown
09-18-16, 11:08
You've done with with all the clubs you are "reporting" and talking about?

HB.What do you think Pistons? I'd say you've done at least 10 girls at Artemis, Oase, Sharks, Oceans. And that's just when I've been with you. Roll eyes at HB.

Pistons
09-18-16, 16:52
You've done with with all the clubs you are "reporting" and talking about?

HB.

What do you think Pistons? I'd say you've done at least 10 girls at Artemis, Oase, Sharks, Oceans. And that's just when I've been with you. Roll eyes at HB.You can add Palace and GT to that list also. Maybe 80-100 at Artemis, 40 at Oase, 25 at Palace, 20 at Sharks, 15 at Oceans, 10 at GT. Aside from those 6 clubs I never talk about general levels of service. I feel like I should try more girls sometimes, but repeats gets the better of me mostly :/ At GT I feel weak, so haven't reported directly on average service levels. There is a difference in reporting on one girls service as opposed to a club in general.

Feel like I want to increase that number at Sharks too. So 2 visits ago at Sharks I did 5 new girls in one night. Just gotta get started. But the pitfall of making repeats creates too many prejudices. Most locals I talk to at Sharks also go by what other people says without trying the girls for themselves... at least I have a rule given to myself of allways trying out at least one new girl per visit at any club. Good for diversity : )

ExpatLover
09-18-16, 17:06
You were at Oceans for 7 hours and left before midnight? In that time you sampled so many girls that you know the service in general? Chances are that when leaving that early, you probably didnt even see or notice 20 girls that were working tonight. And a few top girls might also have been locked up in a room. Agree on the free meals. Better take the 30 option and you get a wider variety of a la carte daily dishes... I didnt like sharks LU this last winter, so each to their own... sharks LU is better now than last winter...

In every club you must try at least 10 girls at the very minimum to get some sort of impression. Only at that point you also should have noticed some top performers. Sharks also has an overweight of bad performers atm at least, but most returning visitors never go with these girls, so they also never talk about them... and new guys never knows this...

Like when I went to GT this summer for the first time. First 4 session's = bad. Just after that I started hitting some good ones... and if the girls see you at a club several times, they might consider you more of a regular, so service might rise...Sorry but I don t understand your comment to try at least 10 girls, knowing that the girls are often changing clubs etc. For me the quality of the service is not link to the club, the club management is here to provide the global atmosphere but I am not sure that they will advice the girls how to behave in the rooms.

Pistons
09-18-16, 17:46
Some clubs advice the girls. At other clubs the girls make their own club rules, starting in these groups we dont like normally. At other clubs again it is all a free for all.

Delta Indigo
09-18-16, 18:47
Today I arrived at 13:10 and the woman at reception told me that prices have changed and it is not free before 15:00. I told her I know that is not true. I told her I want food and drink so I will pay the 50 Euro option, she told me the sign is old and it is no longer valid and the new price is 65. I told her I paid 50 yesterday when there was someone else at reception, so I paid only 50 in the end.

No one else has done this to me, only fat blond Vivienne at reception. I think she pockets the difference and I hope the owner / boss of Oceans is reading this. This is deliberate cheating. That and the fact that the lineup is not great means I will never return. Service today was good but not great. The club is okay, but it is not great. Not worth going back to, I have been there enough times.

There are better clubs for me in NWR, and yes I have tried at least 10 different girls there.

Pistons
09-18-16, 20:07
If the reception cheats you, just tell the manager. He is there most days and especially in the weekends. Ask around to find out who he is.

Exodus8
09-18-16, 20:17
No one else has done this to me, only fat blond Vivienne at reception. I think she pockets the difference and I hope the owner / boss of Oceans is reading this. This is deliberate cheating. She prolly does that to non-regulars. Never encountered any problems at any clubs. Only "cheating" I experienced was that I had to ask the fat lady at the reception (Sharks) about the voucher while on my last visit the pretty one gave me on her own saying "I think you know this".

PussyLiccker
09-18-16, 20:25
I doubt that this is a club for regulars. The discount draws a lot of folks than without it.They are likely attempting this on those that are seemly tourist types. The club was initially setup for those types of clientele, and then business must have been slow, and thus discount entry specials and Frei entry started.

At LR, they never do discounts. 60 Euros entry.

Exodus8
09-18-16, 20:32
I doubt that this is a club for regulars. The discount draws a lot of folks than without it.They are likely attempting this on those that are seemly tourist types. The club was initially setup for those types of clientele, and then business must have been slow, and thus discount entry specials and Frei entry started.

At LR, they never do discounts. 60 Euros entry.Ok but its ridiculous to try to cheat on those informed "tourists" like Sir Sirioja as he will return many times even paying if he finds angels there, LOL.

Seems like GT and LR are much better choices.

PussyLiccker
09-18-16, 20:41
They're probably thinking that tourists are less knowledgeable when it comes to their pricing setup and believe what they say.

I have met a tourist that told me he paid 65 without knowledge of the pricing. He didn'the even know he can have sex with the girls for a fee and didn't know the rate. Some people are not informed and also the taxi commission is high, and they are probably trying to pull in the less informed. The foreigners I talked to there didn't know about the alternative clubs in the area.

Hessen Bub
09-18-16, 22:06
I don't feel any urge to visit Oceans. Why should I go? Same for Magnum. Tried it twice. Had a few good sessions there. Still the club isn't that great. No reason to return.

HB.

Pistons
09-18-16, 23:56
Why we go to more than one club? Diversity in girls? It isn't a hard question:). Some girls look like Artemis girls. Others look like Oase girls. Some girls look like GT girls. Some Oceans girls.

Growing too much into one club is not good. I fell into that trap with Artemis, and becomming a furniture started boring me too much. I think others here on the forum must feel the same. Maybe not all the sharks regulars cares too much and are happy with status quo. As can regulars at all clubs be. Maybe Oceans is not for everyone. Each to their own I guess. I will still return to see Eleny, Andra, Malina, Lorena, Alina, Verina and the rest of the 8+ and 9's there. And hoping girls like Carly, Andrea and Sierra stays and don't just stay on short visits. But at least the club also attracts top quality from all clubs around europe. Can't say that about every club around. Maybe Oceans just have good talent scouts atm... it is after all also considerred the most luxurious fkk in germany (maybe because of the 20 000 e champaigne bottle on the menu). So a far cry from ISIS run Magnum where they don't even sell Red Bull cans for 2 e... lol

PayForIt
09-19-16, 00:18
Ok but its ridiculous to try to cheat on those informed "tourists" like Sir Sirioja as he will return many times even paying if he finds angels there, LOL.

Seems like GT and LR are much better choices.Never been to GT so I cannot comment but LR is a better club if you are a big smoker or someone who does not mind being in a room filled with smoke which is being inhaled by every breath whether you are a smoker or not. It's a shame. I quite like the free beer and the outside is ok. Poor wellness facilities at LR. Not a patch on Oceans. As a result I now rarely visit the LR thread. No point if I'm never going back. I don't understand why guys who don't want to visit a club visit its thread if they really are not interesting in returning to it. I fully understand why Delta Indigo reported on his experience and that has caused him not to return, but if you know for a fact you'll never go back, why visit the thread? To my that's the same as my looking at a thread for say Italy when I have no intention of going there! Seems crazy to me but people obviously have a lot of time on their hands. Good for them!

I don't know why Oceans gets a hard time. I've been on several occasions now and I've enjoyed every visit. Maybe I just got lucky. The club is large, clean, the saunas are first class, the massage facilities are good, the rooms are mainly really good sizes, very spacious (unlike the tiny hot pods at Oase which are awful), are well ventilated (unlike some of the rooms at Sharks which are so hot. Ditto Oase) and I've found the food perfectly acceptable. Nowhere near the Sakura / Paradise level, or even Sharks on a good day, but still well ahead of Artemis, Oase and the crowded facilities at Samya and LR. It's also easy to get to either by near drop off in cab, or as some have reported. Safely walking from Hotel Van der Valk. Whilst the LU is not as extensive as Sharks I agree with what Syzygies has said in the past. If you see 5 girls in a club you really want to session with then the LU can be considered good. Applying that test alone, Oceans has had a good LU each time I've been there. To each their own of course, but for me, this club is heads and shoulders above smokey LR and definitely better than Palace / Mainhattan / Samya. After Artemis and Sakura its my favorite club. Just goes to show we all like different things. Which of course is a good thing as we'd all be fighting over fucking only one girl!

Pistons
09-19-16, 00:33
GT is a better club if you like six pack on girls but care nothing about their face. Or if you like an old pensioners camping resort as opposed to a night club with disco balls, light columns, girls dancing on stage, on the bar or like strange disco guy moving around thinking he is a robot shooting lazers at everyone.

PayForIt
09-19-16, 00:39
GT is a better club if you like six pack on girls but care nothing about their face. Or if you like an old pensioners camping resort as opposed to a night club with disco balls, light columns, girls dancing on stage, on the bar or like strange disco guy moving around thinking he is a robot shooting lazers at everyone.In which case, on all fronts, I'll pass! I like six packs on girls, but not at the expense of great looks, tits and bums. I'm not much impressed by Oceans disco balls but the girls on stage are always good entertainment. As for old pensioners camping resorts. I hope that's a reference to the punters at GT and not the girls! Sounds like it could be either or both! Either way, I won't be making the trek there any time soon on your assessment! Is Lucy (ex Aca) still at Oceans? She is a great pole dancer (in more ways than one) and I find her very sexy. I'm in Frankfurt for 3 nights at the end of the month but am seriously thinking of getting a train to Dusseldorf to put Oceans into the mix again.

Pistons
09-19-16, 01:40
In which case, on all fronts, I'll pass! I like six packs on girls, but not at the expense of great looks, tits and bums. I'm not much impressed by Oceans disco balls but the girls on stage are always good entertainment. As for old pensioners camping resorts. I hope that's a reference to the punters at GT and not the girls! Sounds like it could be either or both! Either way, I won't be making the trek there any time soon on your assessment! Is Lucy (ex Aca) still at Oceans? She is a great pole dancer (in more ways than one) and I find her very sexy. I'm in Frankfurt for 3 nights at the end of the month but am seriously thinking of getting a train to Dusseldorf to put Oceans into the mix again.I've found GT girls to be too fit on the expense of cuteness yes. Old pensioners camping resort was a reference to the lounge, outdoor area, cabins, eating area, shower area, locker room. You name it. Girls are not pensioners. Age range was 19-33. Girls lie about their age though. This hamburg girl at gt that I know from artemis who is about 33 made a few locals swear on her just being 26. Lots of older clientelle though. Think I saw a 90 year old guy with a walking stick there as well. Don't know Lucy. Is she a 'cultural dancer' at Oceans? The 'cultural dancer' star for me is Eleny (ex Vive). I doubt she is a downgrade from this Lucy though. Actually I havent seen poledancing at Oceans for 4-5 months. Lately I've only seen cultural dancing at the 2 poles (belly/hip dancing with some costumes), and some all out sexy dancing where they simulate sex and lots of twerking. Especially Malina is a great twerker... 2-3 girls per stage plus one or two in the middle. And some 4+ girls on the bar sometimes.

Dutedrac
09-19-16, 21:34
I don't feel any urge to visit Oceans. Why should I go?
HB.Because if you are not an obvious tourist (or a weird frenchman) you get in for free any time (with coupons not hard to find), at least until end of September, just have to spend min 15 euros on reasonably priced drinks.

Large facilities, clean, top sauna, food is ok (extra), rooms are ok (some more than ok), stage shows are ok, LU is very hit & miss for optics and choice but on weekends after 8 pm high chance of being zufrieden.

Percentage of non romies unpredictable but on downtrend. Unfortunately.

Service is a bit tricky, like magnum or DV, so either you have low requirements (as do many writers here) or you have to work harder to get your dreamed lalala GFE.

So no reason ro skip right now if in Duss. In October we will see.

Hessen Bub
09-19-16, 21:38
food is ok (extra), LU is very hit & miss for optics and choice

Service is a bit tricky,Plenty of reasons not to go. Thanks.

HB

PS: Define "dreamed lalala GFE. "

Sirioja
09-19-16, 21:57
Ok but its ridiculous to try to cheat on those informed "tourists" like Sir Sirioja as he will return many times even paying if he finds angels there, LOL.

Seems like GT and LR are much better choices.Free entry is written everywhere, girl on desk called a guy when I answered I won't pay 65 , but the guy confirmed it is not for foreigners who can't come often. When I find a girl, locals can't compete with me for number of visits, but ex Valentina at PHG, Madeleine at GT, Katea at Samya, Kate and Isabella at Globe, are enough for me at the moment, I don't want to give my money to Oceans staff.

PayForIt
09-19-16, 23:51
food is ok (extra), LU is very hit & miss

Service is a bit tricky,

"Plenty of reasons not to go. Thanks. HB"

I don't think they aren't reasons not to go. They could easily apply to nearly all FKKs! Indeed they apply very much to Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and Palace. Dutedrac listed some other very positive reasons to attend which I don't think should be ignored. Service can be tricky in any club. The LU is not as strong, on average as say bigger clubs like Sharks or Artemis but I've had plenty of disappointing trips to Sharks and whilst the LU at Artemis nearly always has at least 5-10 really attractive girls, it does have times when it is not so good.

Overall Oceans is a nice club with great facilities, good location, and more often than not, some very attractive girls to pick from.

PayForIt
09-20-16, 00:04
Don't know Lucy. Is she a 'cultural dancer' at Oceans? The 'cultural dancer' star for me is Eleny (ex Vive). I doubt she is a downgrade from this Lucy though. Lucy is not a cultural dancer. She was one of the best and most athletic pole dancers I've ever seen. Long dark hair, tall, good body, large naturals but I'd say nearer 30 than 20 age wise. Having posted a positive report on her earlier this year several experienced forum members (I seem to recall PL) said she was ex-Aca. One of those girls who you know can be really sexy and is experienced. I had 2 hours+ with her so her service was excellent though others mentioned short sessions with her are not great. Would be a shame if she'd left. Was a real attraction for me!

Pistons
09-20-16, 01:06
Ok, I think I recall reading that. She is probably one of the tall pretty black haired girls (I havent talked to) sitting around the area close to the entrance then. If it is the girl I am thinking of, she was there Sunday last week at least. But I could be wrong. There were no pole dancing shows that night though. Just some random dancing on stage on the get go.

And regarding HB/PL's negativity regarding Oceans, I read that as pure entertainment. In the end people will find out which clubs are good, and which are dull... pluss we'll have someone to respond to also. Not everyone likes they same either too ofcourse...

Sure the entrance policy is not perfect. But for me it feels like a real bargain. Would I have paid more if I had to? Most deffinately. The club is new and they need to do a few upgrades to give people more to do while not fucking. But it is just a matter of time. And only places like Sharks/Oase and maybe Paradise/Artemis/YY has more to offer at the moment anyway. When talking facility...

As for partyclub atmosphere on a weekend, Oceans is by far the best fkk I have visited... check out some of the youtube videos and you get an idea...

Pistons
09-20-16, 01:55
I've found the food perfectly acceptable. Nowhere near the Sakura / Paradise level, or even Sharks on a good day, but still well ahead of Artemis, Oase and the crowded facilities at Samya and LR. Don't forget that there are good and bad days at the Oceans kitchen too. The daily specials can be really good. As for food I would give it a draw with Sharks. Sharks gets extra points for the watermelons and fruit. But I have to subtract the same points from Sharks due to the awful grilled meat and terrible sausages too. Breakfast at Sharks is not really good unless they have asian food. At Oceans the breakfast/lunch buffet was fairly good... not much choice, but it was a notch above Oase/Artemis dinner(!) while still free., and still just lunch. However, it was below GT afternoon meal (which is the best meal at GT and better than their dinner imo) The a la carte options however is what you comapre with at Oceans... so yes, only really below the Stuttgart clubs...

Sirioja
09-20-16, 05:50
This club is just a shame with a not honest staff. Arrived at 1 pm, first on the parking with the helicopter, was asked if first time? Honest answer: NO, if I live in Germany? Honest answer: NO. It s written frei entritt 13-15 h, but was asked 65 , because foreigner, so I left, I don t give money to people who are not honest and their girls can keep on crying for business. Turkish guys don t give good business to girls, good girls better go in better clubs. Erika and Valentina didn't stay at Oceans.

Shame for Oceans staff.I forgot to mention, but last time, they asked me 80 on a Messe Saturday night, of course I also left. I may have a rich and stupid guy face, with my Porsche Sportback for bike and ski. If they are able to read, they have to know I m proud to be french, I don't need to lie like Romanian girls, and they will never fuck me for money, not more than what I eat or drink. They are just Turkish level, which are their clients at night, they will never have 200 girls as they bullshit when opening. Only about 30 rooms which are too dark to enjoy to contemplate beauties.

My advice: if you are not German, nor Turkish, don't lose your time with Oceans desk, same than at GT if you are dark skin.

Craiova
09-20-16, 16:47
My advice: if you are not German, nor Turkish, don't lose your time with Oceans desk, same than at GT if you are dark skin.I'm German but I have no intention going to Oceans. A club who cheat clients already systematically with entrance fee (+ this brazen taxi fee) is a clear NoGo for me.

Hessen Bub
09-20-16, 16:54
I'm German but I have no intention going to Oceans. A club who cheat clients already systematically with entrance fee (+ this brazen taxi fee) is a clear NoGo for me.+1. Plus what I heard from girls who worked there, plus what I heard from locals visiting. Not keeping anybody from going. See for yourself. Just saying I won't go. Too many other good options around in Germany or NRW. I wouldn't recommend going to Palace either, at least not for newbies or people expecting great service for 50€ if you don't know the girl or are a regular.

HB.

Pistons
09-20-16, 17:00
HB: So what did the girls say about Oceans?

Sirioja: all clubs lie about girls numbers. Rooms are not dark. They are like at most other clubs amd resembles sharks rooms in average. And entry rate policy works for me. I am neighter german, although the receptionist might think so.

Craiova
09-20-16, 17:12
all clubs lie about girls numbers.Sorry that isn't true. Some clubs haven't any ads with girls number. On entrance if I ask I usually always get right number after looking at daily attendance list. At my regular clubs I sometimes hear even on reception before paying entrance fee "Sorry but today we have only xx girls here. ".

So there are huge differences how clubs treat their guests.

BigBuddy69
09-20-16, 17:33
I forgot to mention, but last time, they asked me 80 on a Messe Saturday night, of course I also left. I may have a rich and stupid guy face, with my Porsche Sportback for bike and ski.Try coming with a Dacia (or with my old Citroen), maybe they'll give you money for entrance!

Pistons
09-20-16, 18:21
Sorry that isn't true. Some clubs haven't any ads with girls number. On entrance if I ask I usually always get right number after looking at daily attendance list. At my regular clubs I sometimes hear even on reception before paying entrance fee "Sorry but today we have only xx girls here. ".And that is why you don't like Oceans. Because they made you honestly think they have 200 girls each night? This is becomming a bit hilarious.

Just looking at the ads here on ISG, every single one lie about the number of girls. So by that logic, you should also stop going on ISG forum?

Sirioja
09-20-16, 19:07
Sirioja: all clubs lie about girls numbers. Rooms are not dark. They are like at most other clubs amd resembles sharks rooms in average. And entry rate policy works for me. I am neighter german, although the receptionist might think so.You know me, why do you want I lie and say I live in Dusseldorf? On Friday, I paid entry at GT and PHG, so 120, so problem is not money, but Oceans are just liars about entry rates, about number of girls, so I don't want to give my money to them, it's same than if I gave money to pimp after room with a pimped girl.

Had 4 rooms at Oceans on my previous visits, upstairs and close to the lounge, all were too dark at night for me, I like to see beauty and to check what I lick, about hygiene.

But I respect you like this club, enjoy. I planned to go to speak to Anda, but she will have Turkish fucking.

Exodus8
09-20-16, 19:11
I'm German but I have no intention going to Oceans. A club who cheat clients already systematically with entrance fee (+ this brazen taxi fee) is a clear NoGo for me.I agree but feel I need to explore this club in order to complete my training as a jedi. Won't hestitate to leave if not frei entritt before 2 pm though.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 19:27
Try coming with a Dacia (or with my old Citroen), maybe they'll give you money for entrance!I hope you know Sportback is not Porsche, my car was under helicopter wings and the only one on parking at 1 pm, so they could see where I come from, also not speaking German, but if they want to fuck foreigners, they will not fuck me, I never pay to be fucked.

I often write about what I think of Turkish guys behavior with girls, but on the other hand, when I started to visit Samya in 2013 , often I didn't find any girl, a few times theke called Ali who gave me a free entry, saying to me: sorry you didn't enjoy, each time he see me, he comes to me, so on 31 July, I said to theke I wanted to see him, she called him, I said to him I had more than 4 hours with Katea, I was afraid he would kiss me. He asked to me if I was register, they remembered I was there on the day before, they registered 3 entries, not 2.

Samya Turkish staff is super honest and friendly, Oceans are liars. I will return to Katea and Samya.

Sirioja
09-20-16, 19:36
I agree but feel I need to explore this club in order to complete my training as a jedi. Won't hestitate to leave if not frei entritt before 2 pm though.It s written free entry until 3 pm. For who?

Exodus8
09-20-16, 20:42
It s written free entry until 3 pm. For who?Website saying frei entritt from 12 am to 2 pm. Maybe they should add "not for tourists" LOL.

Pistons
09-20-16, 21:06
Payforit: thanks for tip regarding checking out Sakura too. I will make sure I check it out before I check out PL, Craiova and HB's club choices. LOL.

Craiova
09-20-16, 21:15
And that is why you don't like Oceans. Because they made you honestly think they have 200 girls each night? This is becomming a bit hilarious.

Just looking at the ads here on ISG, every single one lie about the number of girls. So by that logic, you should also stop going on ISG forum?At least you understand your "logic".

Sirioja
09-20-16, 21:35
Website saying frei entritt from 12 am to 2 pm. Maybe they should add "not for tourists" LOL.On desk, written until 3 pm, nothing written about foreigners to try to fuck.

Member #4585
09-20-16, 21:39
all were too dark at night for me, I like to see beauty and to check what I lick, about hygiene.I have the same principles about food. I want to eat my meals where I can see it not under a darkened room or by candle light.

I guess I am also quite the same fickleness over eating pussy as well that I like to be able to see the pussy that I am licking.

Pistons
09-20-16, 21:44
At least you understand your "logic".Since my profession is in media, I know at least publishing and marketing laws and regulations. By publishing these ads on their domain, ISG is technically and lawfully the responsible part regarding their validity.

Pistons
09-20-16, 21:53
.Had 4 rooms at Oceans on my previous visits, upstairs and close to the lounge, all were too dark at night for me, I like to see beauty and to check what I lick, about hygiene.

But I respect you like this club, enjoy. I planned to go to speak to Anda, but she will have Turkish fucking.Agree the upstairs rooms are not as good as the downstairs rooms. They are also much newer and more recently added. Sounded like they were just tossed in because of the increased popularity on the club not this year. Perhaps they fix them soon. Or add more rooms. But the lightswitches works there as well. At least in the 4-5 different upstairs rooms I tried out.

Andra seems to be very popular with the non turks though. Well, with everyone I guess. So hard to say, but I think she might be the top earner at Oceans.

Yes it does suck with the door policy, and I see that point. But when these things happen (as I am used to from asia so many times), there are ways around them...

But the manager is around most weekend days as I already mentionned. Maybe if enough people voice their concerns about this, they will start to see reason on it.

What I mainly like about the club is the ambience and the girls. Rest is less important... for me at least...

- The signs and posters regarding the free lunch at the club has changed to 13.00-15.00. Can't recall if I saw the same change regarding the free entry hours. Maybe it is 13.00-15.00 also. Maybe it is reduced to just 1 hour... anyone paid attention to that?

Sirioja
09-20-16, 22:03
Agree the upstairs rooms are not as good as the downstairs rooms. They are also much newer and more recently added. Sounded like they were just tossed in because of the increased popularity on the club not this year. Perhaps they fix them soon. Or add more rooms. But the lightswitches works there as well. At least in the 4-5 different upstairs rooms I tried out.

Andra seems to be very popular with the non turks though. Well, with everyone I guess. So hard to say, but I think she might be the top earner at Oceans.

Yes it does suck with the door policy, and I see that point. But when these things happen (as I am used to from asia so many times), there are ways around them...Beds are OK for me, but not enough light to contemplate beauty, skin, pussy, nails.

I meant small, pretty face Anda. Ro? Maybe also Sierra again?

My other way was to return to Valentina at PHG and no regret, a real model and 60 for entry with free foods and drinks all day and night, with real party at night.

Pistons
09-21-16, 02:11
Small pretty faced blonde Andra yes (same as the one you call Anda). Sierra seems to be gone however. Haven't seen her since May. Maybe she returns. Maybe not. Instinct tells me she didnt like this job no matter which club though... and she was just 19 I think. But they seem to have a good network to attain great replacements at the moment.

Germano123
09-21-16, 06:11
After being 5 times in Oceans and always hoping it would be better than the last time, I have to say: Never again. Five times I have tried the club and with the 5 girls it was always a catastrophe. The service of the girls was as bad as I never experienced.

I will only go to Living Room in Kaarst, because the service of girls is mostly very good. Also the food is free and is good.

The last time I was in Oceans with a drunken man, and accompanied him, he was robbed. He lost his cellphone and his money. Must have happened in the locker room. When we wanted to leave, he had to pay 30 Euros the girl at the reception. He did not have any more money and a foreigner in the locker room (who is working there) payed the money to the girl. Why should he do that, when he didn't rob him the money before? So sorry the club has lost his reputation for me. Never again.

Sirioja
09-21-16, 09:02
Small pretty faced blonde Andra yes (same as the one you call Anda). Sierra seems to be gone however. Haven't seen her since May. Maybe she returns. Maybe not. Instinct tells me she didnt like this job no matter which club though... and she was just 19 I think. But they seem to have a good network to attain great replacements at the moment.Fake blond Sierra was a real model, with pretty face, but I confirm difficult job for her, but also difficult for Megan at Sharks, even Megan is much higher than Sierra for sex for me. Dark upstairs room for Sierra, light is so low.

Bad luck for Anda / Andra, I wanted to ask her again about DFK? And maybe I also missed some top models, but Valentina is a real sweet, GFE, model, and I will never accept staff behavior, they should write foreigners are not welcome. When I m not welcome, I don't stay. Oceans don't worth 65 at 1 pm, without free foods and no girls in the afternoon.

Horny Harry
09-21-16, 12:31
I'm German but I have no intention going to Oceans. A club who cheat clients already systematically with entrance fee (+ this brazen taxi fee) is a clear NoGo for me.Exactly! This place seems like the perfect (American) tourist trap: idiots who believe that tipping and getting ripped off with "choices" (paying for the 'privilege' of arriving by taxi versus arriving by other means) is a way of life.

PussyLiccker
09-21-16, 13:06
I dunno who was the braniac that decided a club in the region with so many alternatives around to be a good idea. The consequences are apparent.

Originally they were probably targetting big-shot tourists being located neat Messe and airport, but the market for high volume are Turkish. In order to pull in on high volume to bring in revenue, they offer the low entry options, and results are high volume of Turkish.

That shows that the area wasn't prime for opening up another club for targetting tourists.

Pistons
09-21-16, 15:26
Yes, they need to refine their targetting clientelle a bit. Right now they are falling between two chairs.

Siri: food before 15.00 and after 03.00 at night is free. And as I mentionned before, LU is much improved overall. So if you like Andra and Sierra, I think you would love Andrea who looks like a mix between the two (if she didn't move on after just a week) for example. Her service was as good as anywhere...

PL: The idea was probably to make a larger club than the smaller fkk's that nrw generally has lots of. And make it stand out to draw all the top girls. Thats why they have that champaigne, and focussed on upscale clubbing ambience...

They probably just need to change that entrance fee policy though. And then word of mouth can bring in tons of airport travellers. Just checked the dusseldorf passenger volume figure and it is at over 22m a year. Quite solid. The recent sharks clientelle volume during automechania showed how much word of mouth can affect a club. And lots of groups probably have one guy reading these internet forums too.

Instead of having this double pricing policy, introducing a bonus card system or something along the lines of the 20 entry card at Sharks is probably a better way... Or pay for 10 and get 14 entries. That would make the entry prices with card go down to Oase/Sharks levels at 46.43e. And without a card it would be 65e (So in effect it would be a hidden double pricing system instead of the non hidden system they are using atm). Then remove the free alcohol before 7, reduce the taxi commission to 10 or even 15e per driver and bundle it into the price so all the clientelle shares the bill for the few taxi customers (because westerners are so stupid they then think it is for free)... not because that is then a better policy, but because of understanding the market better.

Horny Harry
09-21-16, 19:39
And then word of mouth can bring in tons of airport travellers. Just checked the dusseldorf passenger volume figure and it is at over 22m a year. Quite solid. A completely meaningless statistic if you ask me.

DUS has a lot of locally / Ruhrgebiet / Holland / Belgium based businesspeople (leaving in the morning, arriving back again late in the evening), visiting businesspeople who rent cars because their final destination could be somewhere in the Ruhrgebiet, Holland or Belgium and not necessarily Duesseldorf itself, many many German / Dutch / Belgian tourists driving to DUS going on vacation with the entire family.

It's not a big international gateway like FRA or AMS, where people with a 4-6 hour layover in between connecting flights could in theory quickly jump into a taxi to visit a nearby FKK. Most local users of DUS have cars and perhaps many foreign DUS passengers rent cars, so they have other options like YY, GT, LR or even Sharks or Oase.

As PL (and myself many many months ago) already suggested: perhaps the market is pretty much saturated? Perhaps there is a limit to the number of good looking Romanians girls you can persuade to work in this business? Perhaps most working girls already in Germany didn't feel like leaving their old trusted club where they know the owners and have an established group of regular customers? Perhaps there is also a limit to the number of customers, especially customers that want to be confronted with a confusing scheme of entry fees and add on charges?

One more thing. Sex and the sex business still has a certain taboo surrounding it, even in liberal Europe. Therefore trust, discretion and privacy are quite important to a lot of people visiting an FKK. Everybody has heard of rip-off stories of exorbitant 'charges,' bar-fees and prices for "lady drinks" in brothels or strip clubs worldwide, or even regular hotels running scams with the mini bar or pay-per-view (porn) movies, knowing that most people want to avoid embarrassing arguments with bouncers and receptionists when leaving.

So if a club already starts off with a confusing array of prices, charges and fees in this kind of business, then this perhaps does not really establish a basis of trust between business and customer from the start?

Sirioja
09-21-16, 19:45
If Andrea is as pretty as Sierra and Anda, please ask her for me where she wants to move, I will go to her.

You say no free foods between 3 pm and 3 am, no girls until 7/8 pm, boring club? Not honest staff. Or maybe, they prefer to welcome Turkish in street clothes. Not sure, girls prefer them than me for client, they spend their money drinking, I spend my money enjoying girls.

Pistons
09-21-16, 21:42
22 m pax is still better than 2. 2 m pax.

And Oceans has a solid lineup. Perhaps reducing the lineups of the other clubs in the area. Lots of locals there that I have talked to say places like Magnum, VV etc are hurting. Like at World. But the network of the management is probably the key. And not all these other things in regards to the lineup...

Pistons
09-22-16, 06:22
If Andrea is as pretty as Sierra and Anda, please ask her for me where she wants to move, I will go to her.

You say no free foods between 3 pm and 3 am, no girls until 7/8 pm, boring club? Not honest staff. Or maybe, they prefer to welcome Turkish in street clothes. Not sure, girls prefer them than me for client, they spend their money drinking, I spend my money enjoying girls.- I will ask if she is there in a few weeks. But I think I asked a few weeks ago too and she didn't know if she would stay.

- More girls now before 7 pm with opening at 13 than when opening was at 12.

- Agree policy on entrance need to change. Maybe it will.

Sirioja
09-22-16, 08:43
- I will ask if she is there in a few weeks. But I think I asked a few weeks ago too and she didn't know if she would stay.

- More girls now before 7 pm with opening at 13 than when opening was at 12.

- Agree policy on entrance need to change. Maybe it will.Next time you go, on week end, let me know, I will make you the show playing the french, parking the car in front of the desk, saying them I m proud to be french, and you will see how they respect what they write everywhere, and even on desk, free until 3 pm, for entry rate, as long they don't respect, I can't trust them about air I breathe there, what I eat or drink there. I prefer to give my money to girls who works to give me pleasure than to Turkish boss, even I'm happy to give 50 to Ali, but this big guy is just a super honest and friendly Turkish guy, at least with me, he is Samya boss, he does everything I ask him, playing Formula 1, asking if everything is OK, if I m happy with my girls, of course if I had problem with a girl, like Katea asking me 50 more for 15 mn more than 4 hours, I would never say to him, he might ask her to give me back 50, but it was my mistake, I should have left the room at 4 hours, not speaking until 4 hours 15 mn, sometimes I m a bit naive, but it was only 350 for more than 4 amazing hours, but she has lost more often rooms with me.

PussyLiccker
09-22-16, 11:33
With limited time, it's a waste of time for me. I make a schedule of clubs to visit in the area, and Oceans does not work out or even high on my list based on my experiences there (which generally hasn't been all that good). LR the service is the draw and I get 25 Euros off going from GT which the LU gets going during the day. Aca, it's 40 Euros entry, and Oceans is packed on weekend night. 40 Euros per session. 30 Euros happy HR (and perhaps they are doing 20 Euros still). Mondial is 30 Euros entry and 30 Euros for quick session if it bad, 30 Euros loss. I'm not going there early with no guarantee that I'the get free entry, and waste my time until night to see what girls will be around. Based on my experience, service is a crapshoot. And, I certainly will not be stopping by at night on weekends (especially as late as 11 pm) on weekends ever again. Not a large enough window until sausage-fest takes places. It's not a fun club, don't like the vibe. Probably the most dim club I've been at night, don't really care for that. Facilities isn't all that big of a deal for me. Don't care if the place is flashy whatever, girls are what matters.

We can speak about optiks all we want, and you can find good optiks at various clubs. That's not the sole criteria to make a club worth visiting. I won't say LU is amazing to go out of my way. It's not particularly that good on the avg. It's the service of the girls that one finds most attractive that really matters most.

Pistons
09-22-16, 15:16
Service of the girls is a bit random at all clubs. I have found stellar girls at most clubs. If not all clubs I have been to. Finding these top girls can take some time though. And some clubs might have more of them than others (sharks has a good ratio of 9 performers I agree. Or I have just been lucky. Palace has a much lower ratio. Other clubs fall in between at about the same place. My GT ratio is actually my 2nd lowest. Actually below Artemis...even if I got the romanian mafia group against me there. who would have guessed?

With the repeats I have made at Oceans it has struck me each time that service has improved. And a few girls can be moody as they are young and are tired sometimes. More so at Oceans than at other clubs... Alina was very tired the first time I went with her. Performance just barely a 6. Or even a 5. I did her again as she did have somewhat of a good reason to be tired. And 2nd time it was a weak 8 and her first session of the day. Still not stellar. But +2 just due to feeling well and having energy is alot. I guess some of these young party girls at oceans arent the best at conserving energy for a marathon just yet. Even if one of them told me it took 4 hours of fucking to get an orgasm. At least I love the sense of humor that girl has though... LOL :)

My next Oceans visit will be on a Thursday and I'm arriving late. Does that work for you Siri? The thing is that the receptionists probably remember me now though. Since I allways bother them a million times with charging my phone. So not sure that stunt would work properly, LOL.

Pistons
10-08-16, 23:36
Lineup seems stable now. All the same top girls as a month ago. Just Dea and Andrea (as expected) missing. Dea at LR I guess like PL wrote. New girls are Celina (from sharks, mystic) and Larissa (exotic black haired petite romanian). So overall unchanged for me. Also some girls I know alot of other guys would like that are not my type.

Most girls think its a good club andthe best in nrw. If they change club other clubs in the area doesn't seem like is any option for them. At least the 5 girls I talked to about other club changes. If they move it will probably be to another country. Mentionned sharks too to a few, but they were unsure and not all things they hear about sharks are as good. Like the rumored higher service levels they feel they must live up to then (questionable but perhaps true in average.). And the older age of clients there. True to some degree though lots of the new tourists at sharks at least from asia seems quite young these days also. And sharks does have more clients throughout the week and not just the weekend like here. So it is a give or take for them I guess. But then again optically alot of these Oceans girls would do well at sharks. Top 10 here is like top 5 at sharks. And at sharks many of the top girls at least for me leaves early.

When moving between Sharks and Oceans this trip the only thing I feel is missing at Oceans are the jacuuzis they have at sharks. And the steamroom in sharks is a bit better than at oceans.

Tried out some new girls here too even thougg I actually feel sad I gotta opt away from my favourites like Andra, Eleny, Alina and Lorena when I do that, haha...

Oceans feels like a fashion club as opposed to the all naked hessen clubs also. So it is a nice change of pace. For the dessouse lovers, this place is a must... but I have to say Andra had even more fashionable clothes on when she was about to leave the other day. That is one girl that would leave your jaws hanging if you saw her on the street, lol

50 girls on thursday. 80-85 on saturday tonight...

Edit: Lucy just did a pole dancing show also. So now I know who she is. Dont think Ive seen her here before though...

PayForIt
10-09-16, 09:52
Edit: Lucy just did a pole dancing show also. So now I know who she is. Dont think Ive seen her here before though...Oh she has definitely been there before Pistons. And did that amazing show after which I took her to the room for 2 hours. Great service and attitude. She is a bit older than a lot of the girls but all woman and very sexy. I'll be back now I know she is still there!

ExpatLover
10-09-16, 22:08
Lineup seems stable now. All the same top girls as a month ago. Just Dea and Andrea (as expected) missing. Dea at LR I guess like PL wrote. New girls are Celina (from sharks, mystic) and Larissa (exotic black haired petite romanian). So overall unchanged for me. Also some girls I know alot of other guys would like that are not my type.

Most girls think its a good club andthe best in nrw. If they change club other clubs in the area doesn't seem like is any option for them. At least the 5 girls I talked to about other club changes. If they move it will probably be to another country. Mentionned sharks too to a few, but they were unsure and not all things they hear about sharks are as good. Like the rumored higher service levels they feel they must live up to then (questionable but perhaps true in average.). And the older age of clients there. True to some degree though lots of the new tourists at sharks at least from asia seems quite young these days also. And sharks does have more clients throughout the week and not just the weekend like here. So it is a give or take for them I guess. But then again optically alot of these Oceans girls would do well at sharks. Top 10 here is like top 5 at sharks. And at sharks many of the top girls at least for me leaves early...I agree with your report, and definitively prefer Ocean to Shark, also may be to be mentioned there is a be&be hotel at walking distance from the club so good and cheap overnight possibility.

Pistons
10-10-16, 03:30
Oh yes, Oceans lineup is now way ahead of sharks. Sharks has Mandy for me some nights to keep me non-bored when I go there with Takedown though. Was at sharks tonight again since it was takedowns birthday and he has something going here. But with girls I know I would have had more fun at oceans. Last night at Oceans I had 4 out 5 great sessions. At sharks tonight only 1 out of 3 was good. One was actually terrible too. But Mandy and Merci was not around and I opted away from girls like Erica and Yvette who could probably have been better. There is just more x factors among the Oceans lineup. Sharks lineup is very bland in average now. I thought about leaving Sharks to go Oase or even drive the 2h to Oceans when I saw the bad LU at sharks. But was just too tired.

Breadman
10-10-16, 19:47
So what are the pro's and con's of visiting Oceans vs Sharks and Oase? Looking at the Oceans website I see free beer from 1 until 7, I'm assuming its to keep guys from leaving?

Food situation looks to be a free breakfast buffet until 2 pm and then they bring out the breakfast buffet again at 3 am until close and one dinner is free with paid cover. Is this correct or did I read it wrong?

Pistons
10-10-16, 20:53
The website is not updated on the time. Breakfast is 13.00-15.00. Same goes for the free entry (where you must spend minumum 15 e on food / drinks). This 1 hour shift has increased the afternoon lineup a bit too.

The free alcohol before 19.00 is if you go for the 65 e entry where 1 a la carte meal is also included.

Negative might be the lack of a pool or a jacuuzi at the moment (untill next summer at least). And the slightly loud music played on weekends by a slightly lame 'dj' who feels turning the volume up and down makes him an artist while in reality he is a below average jukeboxer with a heavy lean towards club remixes of techno tracks. Fun for a day or two perhaps, but must be tiering in the long run for the girls and perhaps why some are tired on the sundays etc. The music itself would gain from a bit lower volume on some days when the certain jukeboxer is at the helm. And not as bad when a few of the girls go to choose the songs... The same problem Oase, Magnum and Artemis has. Although at Artemis the music is a bit more towards Europop and at Oase they play more Manele... At Magnum it is just worst. So no comment.

Positive is the lineup with some very good looking and fun girls with good personality. The nice interior and ambience etc etc. The a la carte food is also good...

Sharks has 3 jacuuzis, a great steamroom (better than the hot oceans steamroom) and a sauna (oceans sauna is about equal). So it wins in relaxation. The watermelons at Sharks are also a big favourite with everyone. And in the summer the garden is good. But the lineup is a bit weak. Girls are in average slightly older and more experienced, and attendance is good even on weekdays. Especially wednesday. While Oceans is just for weekends with a polar oposite on fri/sat and mon/tue. Personally I find the dayshift at sharks better than the nightshift. While Oceans is a heavy nightclub open till 07.00 in the weekends.

Oase is a bit of a mix between the two. Lineup is in general somewhere between. It is more of a nightclub than sharks, but not as much as Oceans. In the summer you can do sports in the garden too. Like football, ping pong, basketball, bolleyball etc. Some like the outside pool at oase. Not for me. Rooms are smaller at Oase (Oceans and Sharks rooms are almost identical), and there are lots of mirrors in the Oase rooms. Food at Oase is not too good, but the pasta has improved lately... Oase has the best quiet room for sleeping. Sharks has nothing that are off limit to the girls while Oceans has a room called salt temple (see website) that is just ok...

Edit: the free food at nighttime at Oceans is just some bread... not worth mentioning. The lunch however can be decent... pasta, salads and some meat...

Takedown
10-10-16, 21:10
Cool shots outside the Oceans Helicopter.

Breadman
10-10-16, 21:18
The website is not updated on the time. Breakfast is 13.00-15.00. Same goes for the free entry (where you must spend minumum 15 e on food / drinks). This 1 hour shift has increased the afternoon lineup a bit too.
.Lets say you arrive for the free entry and you get the breakfast for free, is it conceivable that you'd pay more than 65 euro's in food and drinks if you stayed the entire day? I'll be honest, I'm a sex tourist and being outside a club does me no good, I can do that at home. I can go into World, Sharks, Mainhattan and Oase and know that I can easily stay at the club for 15 hours and be well fed (stretching it at Oase) and entertained for my admission fee. There's always girls to play with during the day when things are slow at these clubs. Can Oceans compete for my business (and others like me) who want the full package? Or would the daytime be better spent elsewhere, say Aca on friday morning and then Oceans at night?

Hessen Bub
10-10-16, 21:20
Oh yes, Oceans lineup is now way ahead of sharks.

Sharks lineup is very bland in average now. I thought about leaving Sharks to go Oase or even drive the 2h to Oceans when I saw the bad LU at sharks. But was just too tired.When did you visit Sharks? And on which weekday?

HB.

Pistons
10-10-16, 21:24
When did you visit Sharks? And on which weekday?

HB.Been to sharks on wed, Thur., Fri., sat and Sunday. Why? (This last weekend on friday and sunday). Were you there on friday? hehe

Breadman: unless you drink alot of alcohol, I'd go for the 50 entry if you arrive late and leave out the alcohol inclusion. It is only 1 included a la carte meal, so thats why it can be nice to get there early for the lunch also. Then you get the free entry too and can even get 2 a la carte meals and get a tab at the end on about 40-50e with some non alcoholic drinks included

Sirioja
10-10-16, 21:43
Oh yes, Oceans lineup is now way ahead of sharks. Sharks has Mandy for me some nights to keep me non-bored when I go there with Takedown though. Was at sharks tonight again since it was takedowns birthday and he has something going here. But with girls I know I would have had more fun at oceans. Last night at Oceans I had 4 out 5 great sessions. At sharks tonight only 1 out of 3 was good. One was actually terrible too. But Mandy and Merci was not around and I opted away from girls like Erica and Yvette who could probably have been better. There is just more x factors among the Oceans lineup. Sharks lineup is very bland in average now. I thought about leaving Sharks to go Oase or even drive the 2h to Oceans when I saw the bad LU at sharks. But was just too tired.I don't know Oceans casting at the moment, but Sharks is also less attractive for me at the moment. Happy you had good Saturday at Oceans, sorry for kilometers. So many targets in NRW at the moment for me, and Globe.

Craiova
10-10-16, 22:15
Were you there on friday? heheNo he wasn't there on last Friday but I was there. LU with more than 100 girls and really quite good, and this from me! LOL.

I haven't had any issue with the LU but with the smoke at carp pond, that really bothers me.

Pistons
10-10-16, 22:19
No he wasn't there on last Friday but I was there. LU with more than 100 girls and really quite good, and this from me! LOL.

I haven't had any issue with the LU but with the smoke at carp pond, that really bothers me.Friday was good. Sunday was not equally good. For me at least.

Craiova
10-10-16, 22:25
Sunday was not equally good. For me at least.I usually avoid Sharks on sundays and wednesdays for sausage party. On these days much better club alternatives around Frankfurt.

Hessen Bub
10-10-16, 22:57
No he wasn't there on last Friday but I was there. LU with more than 100 girls and really quite good, and this from me! LOL.

I can't imagine Ocean's LU being better than any of the big Hessen clubs. Or pistons has a very special taste in women.

HB.

Pistons
10-10-16, 23:07
I can't imagine Ocean's LU being better than any of the big Hessen clubs. Or pistons has a very special taste in women.

HB.Then go and find out. Met a guy from Bavaria at Oceans too who normally goes to the hessen clubs too and agreed with me that Oceans has better optics... So thats alot of clubs to pass on the autobahn just to reach get there...

Craiova
10-10-16, 23:57
I can't imagine Ocean's LU being better than any of the big Hessen clubs. Or pistons has a very special taste in women+ 1.

1.) I've never been at Oceans so far.

2.) From all for me reliable sources (guys and girls) I've heard so far only it isn't worth try this club.

3.) Oceans still a club cheat clients already at entrance and changes quite often prices and conditions and HP isn't accurate with current conditions at entry. = NoGo.

4.) Only club with 30 euro extra entry by taxi = NoGo.

5.) At every German forum I read Ocean's has in average a bad reputation, that mean service level, food or evening client structure. Even at the NRW number one forum Freiercafe in general most clients have bad experience at Ocean's especially with service quality.

6.) Even after almost 2 years Oceans still has a lot of entry price promotion. I remember last year 200 euro for one month entry or still right now and till next year a lot of even free entry vouchers, at FC you can see how to get these vouchers. And clear this brings many of these sausage party guys at Oceans. = NoGo.

7.) Ok optic level should sometimes quite good at Oceans but the average service level should be one of the worst at NRW, even more worse than Frankfurt Palace.

So still no reason to try Oceans, too many much better alternatives in NRW and Hessen.

Banana Boi
10-11-16, 02:00
+1 for Sharks anyways and even Oase. For my taste Oceans was better than Mainhattan for pure optiks. Have not been to Palace or World recently. No chance if you took the top 20 girls at Oceans they would be hotter than the top 20 at Sharks.

Then again, maybe Oceans has improved greatly over the past 3-4 months since I've been there, which I doubt.

2.) From all for me reliable sources (guys and girls) I've heard so far only it isn't worth try this club.

Having said the above I think this is very poor advice you are receiving. Oceans is still worth checking out on a weekend night from 7 pm til 1 am. Make your own personal judgement if it's good or not. Oceans is definitely not a dog house but to say it's better than Sharks for a first time customer walking into either club is ludicrous.

PussyLiccker
10-11-16, 02:32
Please visit the place before talking about the LU. If you haven't visited, no basis to compare LUs. Yes, the entry issues are mentioned, but LU and service level is another aspect of the club. Visit the club, witness the girls, and take several sessions. Only then you have some idea about the club. Also, a more than one visit would give more reliable stats vs a single visit.

Pistons
10-11-16, 04:29
Service levels are good. Not with all girls, true. But the same can be said at every club. BB: LU has improved a bit since 4 months ago. Top 20 is good, so still better than top 20 sharks imo, but it drops a bit after top 20 maybe. But so does sharks too. Presentation is different since they wear more lingerie or even some dresses though. So it is hard to pinpoint all. Still silly how opinnionated you guys are with no clue as to who these girls are if I were to mention 15 names. And when the girl PL knows the name of claimed service was bad for is gone and at LR, perhaps average service has improved. Who knows for a first time customer? Im not a first time customer, so Ill let one first timer decide on that. Yet I guess I could have been considerred as one once there also. And it made me return.

PS: Craiova and HB are just trolling this section because of me anyway. Fun, but falls flat...dont see anybody had a lol moment from reading it either... and reliable, well I heard a few guys including that Bavarian guy had Oceans as his secret club. Didnt wanna tell their mongering friends from hessen or other places about it since they would come and ruin the market at Oceans for him. Not sure what he ment by that. Perhaps they would just take the top girls away in the room for 10 hours so that he wouldnt get to meet them. Or perhaps he then knew you would just be asking for rimming, and then they would be worried when frenching the girls afterwards... Maybe, but he is a reliable source to me.

Pistons
10-11-16, 06:00

HB.Well I think I've mentionned enough names in other threads to give an idea about what type of girls I like. Short, below 1. 70 at least. Which is why I rule out some of the girls on stilts at Sharks perhaps.

Siri: well I just broke my kilometer limit at the rental company by 34 km this trip, so it wasnt that bad. I like driving too though.

Voyajer1
10-11-16, 08:13
No. They have to change their business model which is based on deception and misinformation.

Can Oceans compete for my business (and others like me) who want the full package? Or would the daytime be better spent elsewhere, say Aca on friday morning and then Oceans at night?

Hessen Bub
10-11-16, 09:34
Some quotes from FC to show hot local mostly experienced clubbers see Oceans and why I am not planning to waste my time for a visit (used Google Translate):

die frauen machen ihre eigenen preise --habe eine sehr hbsche gefragt --sie wollte 100 fr 30 min. und 200 fr 60 min.The women make their own prices. Have asked a very pretty. She wanted 100 for 30 min. And 200 for 60 min.

Die Wahl der richtigen Sexpartnerin fllt mir in keinem anderen Club so schwer wie im Oceans. Hier die Spreu vom Weizen zu trennen, ist aus mir unerfindlichen Grnden echt schwierig.The choice of the right sex partner is more difficult for me at Oceans. To separate the chaff from the wheat here is, for some unknown reason, really difficult.

Hier gibt es in einer riesigen Schatztruhe vielleicht ein paar Juwelen, aber das meiste hier scheint nur geschliffenes Glas zu seineher was fr Optikficker, denen der Service nicht so wichtig ist
Nicht mein Laden, aber gesehen haben sollte man das schon malHere in a huge treasure chest perhaps a few jewels, but most of it seems to be only polished glass. More for optics, the service is not so important.

Not my club, but you should have seen this one.

Fazit : mit Freikarte bestckt ist das Oceans immer wieder mal einen Besuch wert ..ansonsten keine Ahnung , bei regulren 50 Euro wrde ich den ein oder anderen Club bevorzugen .Conclusion: with free entry Oceans is always worth a visit. Otherwise no idea, with regular 50 euro I would prefer the one or the other club.

Die Nummer mit Mia war eigentlich eine Laufhausnummer wie aus dem Bilderbuch: Blasen mit Gummi, illusionsloser Sex, keine Ksse und Abspritzen nach sptestens 20 Minuten fr 50 Euro. Genau das selbe Programm ist auch im Pascha Standard!The session with Mia was actually a Laufhaus session as from the picture book: blowing with rubber, illusionless sex, no kisses and cumshot after 20 minutes for 50 euros. Exactly the same program is standard at Pascha.

Das zweite Mal auf dem Zimmer lande ich spter mit Dilek (22, Trkei).
Auf meine Frage nach kssen meint sie, das koste 50 Euro extra, aber ich knne auch eine Stunde mit kssen fr 150 bekommen Schnppchen!
Titten kssen zu wollen. Nee, das koste 30 Euro extra Megaangebot!

Beim zweiten Zimmer halte ich wie blich lnger durch, aber auch Dilek meint nach 20 Minuten, dass ich mich beeilen solle.

Selbst mit viel Cluberfahrung und Menschenkenntnis ist es hier zumindest am Wochenende kaum mglich die viele Spreu vom wenigen Weizen zu trennen, da im vollen Club bei lauter Musik Vorgesprche kaum durchfhrbar sind.
Da bezahle ich doch lieber Volleintritt in anderen Clubs, in denen die meisten Frauen kundenorientiert arbeiten, Zimmerzeiten normalerweise einhalten und nicht so dreist nachkobern. The second time in the room I land later with Dilek (22, Turkey).

On my question about kissing it means, that costs 50 euro extra, but I can also get an hour with kiss for 150 - bargain!

Wanted to kiss her tits. No this will cost 30 euros extra. Mega offer!

In the second room I continue as usual longer, but also Dilek means after 20 minutes that I should hurry.

Even with a lot of experience and human knowledge it is here at least at the weekend hardly possible to separate the many chaff from the few wheat.

I would rather pay full entrance in other clubs, where most women work in a customer-oriented manner, usually keep room times and do not upsell so brazenly.

Mittlerweile ist es nach eins und der Club im vollen Partymodus.
Laufend checken junge Typen mit Freikarten ein. Ich habe nicht einen gesehen, der hier den vollen Eintrittspreis bezahlt htte. Ohne Freikarten wre der Laden vermutlich binnen Wochen mausetot!

Ich hatte im Oceans dem einzigen ebenerdigen Laufhaus Europas - heute wider Erwarten echt viel Spa!

Wenn man auf die Groraumdiskostimmung und die Gsteschaft dort klar kommt, bei der Frauenauswahl sehr kritisch ist und was den Service betrifft erst einmal nicht zu hohe Erwartungen hat, dann hat man Chancen, den Laden zufrieden zu verlassen!Meanwhile it is after one and the club in the full Partymodus.

Young guys are constantly checking in with free tickets. I have not seen one who paid the full entrance fee here. Without free tickets the club would probably be dead in weeks!

I had a lot of fun in the Oceans. The only ground-level Laufhaus in Europe!

If one is aware. That the selection of women is very critical and as far as the service is concerned does not have too high expectations, then one has chances to leave the club satisfied.

HB.

Pistons
10-11-16, 11:01
Don't know Mia or Dilek (half the club these days is named ***ina anyway, so a non ***ina girl I allways remember the names of) Probably gone or bad optics as I have talked to all the top optics there ATM.

Service for me has been good there. I cannot speak for others, but it was above GT, Palace for sure, Artemis. About the same as Oase. But less upsell with me. Only had upsell in 2 out of some 25-30 sessions. And one was just a 20 euro upsell she came up with after 20 minutes. So a bit funny. Never had anyone make their own prices there though. That sounds like bullshit or a joke. Only seen that at Artemis once after the raid. And it sounds like they stopped doing that there now... Perhaps the poster has no sense of humor?

Then again, who knows if some girls there just tries to upsell older guys more than younger guys. I am not too old, so perhaps that is a bonus at Oceans. Maybe that guy looked like a wreak. My friend from Bavaria was about 50 and seemed like he was allways satisfied though. Ex athlete too might have helped...

If they cannot separate the good from the bad at Oceans, they just need glasses. Perhaps he is a noob with girls or needs it teaspooned...

Still, gotta suck to feel left out in the cold of the club with the best LU in Germany these days. I feel for those who feel that way. Really do...

Takedown
10-11-16, 11:27
When comparing optics, Sharks is my favorite club by far. I feel that it has a very diverse lineup, although Pistons is right that there is a large percentage of skinny women on stilts (They really need to stop wearing 20 cm heels!) If you like fashion model types, Sharks is king.

As for Oceans' optics, I will say that it is better than decent. On a Thursday night, it was on par with GoldenTime optics so I will assume that it is better on weekend nights. I don't think Oceans is a top tier club yet but it has the potential to be and can compete with the Big5 of Frankfurt, probably being better than Mainhattan and perhaps World from what I have read (I have not been to World in years). Five more top models would fix the line up and put the club in the same class as Oase.

They need to fix a few things like the the a-la-carte style food service and the lack of either a Jacuzzi or a pool.

As for service level, I think the club is so new that you get a lot of variation. It is not even 2 years old. When a dominant group of veteran girls start to form, then I think the service level would even out and you can better judge the club's overall service level.

Pistons
10-11-16, 22:44
Five more top models would fix the line up and put the club in the same class as Oase.

They need to fix a few things like the the a-la-carte style food service and the lack of either a Jacuzzi or a pool.Well, as you mentionned above. On a weekend there are more girls. So easily 5 more top models. On thursday you didn't see Alina, Larissa, Annabell, Melina, Akira or even Lucy or some of the taller girls some are into who were there on saturday. Though I know our taste differs a bit. But as for being a face guy, I feel there are a few too many standard romanian types at Sharks. Some of the Oceans romanians look less standardised. If you've seen 100 000 romanians you start to feel you have seen the same again and again. And there is more facial variety at Oceans than Sharks... Maybe more bodily variety at Sharks I can agree on. Especially if you compare a night with 50 girls at Oceans (thursday) to a day with 100 girls at Sharks. About the stilts. I think there could be more annorexia at Sharks. Oceans girls look a bit more healthy also...

Then again, you were with me at Oase in July on the night I deemed to have the best lineup ever at that club. Oase is not allways like that.

And I'm not sure you even noticed everyone as you did tell me 'who is that girl in black dress? She looks good' at 3am when nodding towards Eleny who had been there all night :p
First night at a new club... totally normal though. I do agree that towars the end of the night, the top girls are either in the room, or has left and gone to bed. So the lineup doesnt look as impressive the last 2 hours before closing allways. Maybe more so at Oceans compared to lets say Oase or some of the clubs that hold back the girls towards the end like World does and Artemis had to stop doing...

Pool next summer.

Craiova
10-13-16, 15:50
They have to change their business model which is based on deception and misinformation.+ 1 It's hard to believe that a club who is based on deception and misinformation has any interest that their club girls don't cheat and upsell their guests. And the club has an inflation on free entry vouchers. Without these free entry guys the club would be quite often empty according FC. Ozeans give away so many free entry vouchers (actual valid till January 16th, 2017 and with 15 euro Mindestverzehr) that already a internet market exist. For instance today you can buy at "ebay Kleinanzeigen" 15 Oceans free entry cards for 15 euro, an other guy offers 6 cards for 20 euro or an other guy sells card by card for 2,50 euro each. These huge amounts on the internet market shows me that the reputation of this club is close to zero. Any client who pay the full entry of 50 euro (or as heard according to smoking suite even more) must get feel cheated after he realise that most of guys have a free entry card.

PussyLiccker
10-13-16, 16:38
I had 8 sessions. No upselling. Partially of those, ready to head out once I finished. Seems some are used to that. Hence, rushing with some. 3/8 good sessions is a bad statistic. I consider myself good at finding girls with good vibes that most often panes out to be good providers. Not here. Don't like the vibe.

Pistons
10-13-16, 17:12
No reason to believe in anything. Best just see and experience for yourselves. And some girls improve the more sessions you do with them at Oceans also. Had that happening with 3 different girls at least.

Ofcourse ambience is not for everyone. But that is something all can get a good idea on from the different club websites...

Well, the free entry ticket/different pricing structure will probably change once they get more non turkish visitors I would assume. The best thing they can do to achieve that is to get the right girls. Which they have. Now it is just a question of the chicken or the egg...
The rest are smaller issues (like the loud music sometimes with that bald guy, and the current lack of water in the oceans)

PussyLiccker
10-13-16, 17:30
True Pistons. Best to exprience vs a report as it gives a full idea.

Have you ever experienced clubs and girls that actually give good service in general? Or is your idea a seemingly good session after a multitude?

My idea of heavily Turkish populated club is low odds of kissing or good kissing. Mainly suck and fuck services. Although it somestimes depends on the girl's likes for her service style at times.

Craiova
10-13-16, 17:45
My idea of heavily Turkish populated club is low odds of kissing or good kissing. Mainly suck and fuck services. Although it somestimes depends on the girl's likes for her service style at times.Can't confirm this from my club experience. Most important for high Turkish population seems cheap entry and with this inflation of free entry tickets Oceans fit perfect for them.

At Hessen at the clubs with highest Turkish concentration like at Rom and Atlanta in the evenings is still a better average 50 euro service level than in the big Hessen clubs. At Rom and Atlanta DFK is still standard. And highest service level in Hessen was at the almost 100 % Turkish club Royal before closure one year ago.

Pistons
10-13-16, 17:51
Have you ever experienced clubs and girls that actually give good service in general? Or is your idea a seemingly good session after a multitude?Not exactly sure what you mean here. With the Oceans girls I have yet to session with a girl that someone I have talked to have also been with. So saying a girl allways are good can be tricky with that in mind. Although perhaps some here on the forum knows Akira (ex Oase. Chinese / thai), or cute small romanian Celina from Sharks earlier this summer. Siri seems to know and have been with sexy Andra as well. All these 3 girls give great service and are at Oceans at the moment.

Some girls give good service on first session. Some on 2nd and later sessions. Some (or one) doesn't seem to improve. When girls are as new as some of these girls, their day form can be shifting though. Sierra seemed to be brand new to this, and unfortunately seems to be gone now. For the time being at least. Turkish/romanian Larissa is another brand new girl there now whos attitude reminds me of Sierra. (I havent been with either sierra nor larissa, but they bith look(ed) slightly uncomfortable or nervous). So this is not a place where you find many experienced girls who has been doing this for 5-10 years. Carly (ex Wellcum) was the exception maybe. And perhaps some of the girls such as Lucy, and that bulgarian Nicole Sherzinger lookalike. Akira is also quite experienced I suppose, and there was this small aprox 35-40 yr old colombian girl giving out some good experienced vibes last month reminding me of pro russian Ella at Artemis.

Personally I go for the optics (for me) at most clubs, and then try to get a good first session. Sometimes it works on first go. Sometimes I have to try a 2nd time. Only Raissa has still failed me after 2 rooms.

I agree Sharks has a core of some high performers who seems to be good for everyone. But they also have the bad girls. So thats why it is easier to navigate sharks as opposed to a club like Oceans when Sharks is filled with 30 locals each day all telling you which girl has a good reputation... but even there I was told someone like Mandy, who has given me the best service at Sharks among all the girls there, doesnt do it with everyone...

I like to think that all girls have a range, and where they deliver within that range can differ. Optics and chemistry is a part of it that can change your score of the girl with another guys score of the same girl also. That range can be anywhere from 4-6, to a 7-9 all depending on the day form also... some girls can take you for granted and skip forplay after several rooms too...

Breadman
10-13-16, 20:19
Any suggestions on how to get a free pass without having to pay a cover first?

Sirioja
10-13-16, 21:07
Not exactly sure what you mean here.
Siri seems to know and have been with sexy Andra as well..I confirm when I saw Anda / Andra, she was attractive with pretty face, if only she said to kiss.

My problem at Oceans is not girls, they are women like anywhere, but I can't accept to be fucked by desk. Also prefer more light in rooms.

Pistons is also quite regular at Sharks, for small blond.

I never say about a casting, before visiting.

Sirioja
10-14-16, 06:37
Fake blond Sierra. Ro was really pretty for me, a real model like Megan or Valentina, but couldn't compete in room, unfortunately, it could have been a great time with her, but only friendly and beautiful, not more. Reddish hair EMA. Ro from Harem Padenborn was quite good. I also met a pretty blond Polish, but average in room.

Maybe next time Pistons, sorry again, but running after too many NRW targets at the moment. At least, you can say about castings, each one his tastes of course, but you visit before writing about Oceans or Sharks or Oase and I know your kind of small Andra / Mersi / Mandy tastes, not so bad for me. Happy you found again Yvette.

Pistons
10-14-16, 08:26
Pistons is also quite regular at Sharks, for small blond.Haha, actually Oceans has more black haired lookers than blondes now. But you're right on height... taking cute over pretty any day...

George T Stagg
10-14-16, 09:28
Hi guys,

Getting ready to try my first FKK club. I'm doing a flexible road trip that could pass through Dusseldorf, up to Hamburg. Basically the whole of north west Germany is possible as a destination.

Reading about FKK Oceans in this thread, it seems from Pistons comments as though I'd prefer Sharks for a first time, but when I googled FKK Sharks it looks like it's South of Frankfurt, which isn't on the route at all.

Have I got it wrong? Is there another Sharks also in Dusseldorf? Or are you guys comparing clubs from a very wide geographic distribution?

I've got a fair bit of AMS RLD experience, which I know isn't that great and I've definitely had my ups and downs with it.

I'd love a recommendation for a standout FKK club somewhere in Dusseldorf or northwest, generally.

Is DFK hard to arrange at these places? I'd like to get into that.

I have a whole afternoon / evening.

Sirioja
10-14-16, 09:43
Haha, actually Oceans has more black haired lookers than blondes now. But you're right on height... taking cute over pretty any day...Anda / Andra is not light hair anymore?

I love Romanian pretty face brunettes with slim body, a beauty at World made me learn to love them.

Pistons
10-14-16, 16:22
Anda / Andra is not light hair anymore?

I love Romanian pretty face brunettes with slim body, a beauty at World made me learn to love them.Andra is blonde. Eleny, Malina, Mery, Corina, Elena, Sabrina and Celina too. Most of them fake blondes though.

But there are more brunettes: Alina, Lorena, Melina, Larissa, Lucy, Akira, Annabell, Raissa (used to be blonde), Isabell, Nicole Sherzinger, etc.

Some of the girls who has left like Dea, Andrea, Carly and Sierra were all blonde too, so the ratio has shifted towards brunettes, and more of those I don't have the names of are brunettes than blondes. Still it doesn't matter too much as there is good variety.

George: Oceans is probably the biggest nrw club. Just don't tell reception that you have not been there and try to speak some german to the receptionist when you get there. Also just lay the cash on the counter as soon as you get there.

Only reason Sharks may be better for a first timer is if you socialize with the german locals who knows half the girls there. Can do the same at Oceans, but there they might just know fewer girls. Sharks crowd seems to live at Sharks and are more furnitures. But some of the turks at Oceans claim they have reliable info. Also some of the younger germans, but they are not as many as at Sharks. Average client age is younger than at Sharks. So maybe different angles. I personally dont know.

Breadman
10-14-16, 16:31
Is Oceans officially a FKK club or a sauna club?

Pistons
10-14-16, 16:34
Is Oceans officially a FKK club or a sauna club?The name is FKK Oceans. But no demand to have the girls show their nipples while in the club. Like at Hessen, Berlin etc. I think all NRW clubs have the same choices for the girls. Arrest me if I am wrong.

If nipple showing is the definition decider, then I am unsure. If nipple peaking is your thing while in the club, then better not go to a club in nrw.

Craiova
10-14-16, 16:43
Only reason Sharks may be better for a first timer is if you socialize with the german locals who knows half the girls there. Can do the same at Oceans, but there they might just know fewer girls. Sharks crowd seems to live at Sharks and are more furnitures.At Sharks are some guys know about one hundered girls by name. And that means nothing that doesn't mean they know anything about these girls and waste a lot of time to get and remember all these names. Optic tastes and sexual preferences are too different that guys club gossip is really helpful. I'm at clubs have fun with girls and I'm usally not interested socialize with guys at clubs.

Pistons
10-14-16, 16:56
At Sharks are some guys know about one hundered girls by name. And that means nothing that doesn't mean they know anything about these girls and waste a lot of time to get and remember all these names. Optic tastes and sexual preferences are too different that guys club gossip is really helpful. I'm at clubs have fun with girls and I'm usally not interested socialize with guys at clubs.I agree by large. Had very different experiences with girls at Sharks than what I have heard from locals too. Maybe some girls define you also by the guys you talk to. Lots of variables to consider. Can just enjoy the ride at the FKK clubs, look around different clubs and revisit those you like best yourself. That is probably the best recipie.

By the way, there is a 2 years anniversary at Oceans at the start of November. 2nd to 4th iirc (or 3rd to 5th maybe), and I think the poster at the entrance said something about 15 strippers or maybe it was 15 pornstars that would be there during those days. Might want to e mail the club to get this right though. Or check other forums for it. Website has nothing...

Pistons
10-14-16, 23:12
I googled FKK Sharks it looks like it's South of Frankfurt, which isn't on the route at all.

Have I got it wrong? Is there another Sharks also in Dusseldorf? Or are you guys comparing clubs from a very wide geographic distribution?There is only 1 Sharks (Darmstadt, south of Frankfurt yes). This forum is about all of Germany. Even a few dutch clubs (YinYang/SixSense) down at the bottom by the Lounge thread.

ExpatLover
10-15-16, 02:03
At Sharks are some guys know about one hundered girls by name. And that means nothing that doesn't mean they know anything about these girls and waste a lot of time to get and remember all these names. Optic tastes and sexual preferences are too different that guys club gossip is really helpful. I'm at clubs have fun with girls and I'm usally not interested socialize with guys at clubs.Completely on line with you and I do the same, some girls are reported in this forum to be low or even bad performers and they are really top girls for me, it depends on expectations, chemie between the people. After 15 years of FKK visits (hundred and hundred of times) I think I know less than 10 girl names and it is right like this. This is 1 part of my life that I share with nobody even my best friends.

ExpatLover
10-15-16, 02:08
Hi guys,

Getting ready to try my first FKK club. I'm doing a flexible road trip that could pass through Dusseldorf, up to Hamburg. Basically the whole of north west Germany is possible as a destination.

Reading about FKK Oceans in this thread, it seems from Pistons comments as though I'd prefer Sharks for a first time, but when I googled FKK Sharks it looks like it's South of Frankfurt, which isn't on the route at all.

Have I got it wrong? Is there another Sharks also in Dusseldorf? Or are you guys comparing clubs from a very wide geographic distribution?

I've got a fair bit of AMS RLD experience, which I know isn't that great and I've definitely had my ups and downs with it.

I'd love a recommendation for a standout FKK club somewhere in Dusseldorf or northwest, generally.

Is DFK hard to arrange at these places? I'd like to get into that.

I have a whole afternoon / evening.For a first timer I recommend you (if it is possible) to concentrate on Frankfurt area, first of all you have the biggest club there and second the girls are mostly nude which is a great experience. If you will visit Shark, Oase, World, I don t believe you can be disappointed.

George T Stagg
10-16-16, 05:58
For a first timer I recommend you (if it is possible) to concentrate on Frankfurt area, first of all you have the biggest club there and second the girls are mostly nude which is a great experience. If you will visit Shark, Oase, World, I don t believe you can be disappointed.Thanks guys. You've convinced me to get to Frankfurt, but for this trip the logistics aren't going to fit. Heading 2 h south only to head north again will add 4 h.

At present I'm looking at teenyland and the Nylon Cafe in the Cologne area, and I'll try to find a good club in the Flensburg area as well.

I understand what you're saying about the benefits of scale.

I'll report back with my experiences.

BarryManila
10-16-16, 15:09
At Sharks are some guys know about one hundered girls by name. And that means nothing that doesn't mean they know anything about these girlsAre you sure? I met one of those guys hanging around on Saturdays and Sundays and he knew a lot beside the names of 20 or 30 girls of the day:

Kissing or not kissing++small pussy or big pussy++good service or bad service.

Pistons
10-16-16, 19:22
For a first timer I recommend you (if it is possible) to concentrate on Frankfurt area, first of all you have the biggest club there and second the girls are mostly nude which is a great experience. If you will visit Shark, Oase, World, I don t believe you can be disappointed.This is honestly a bullshit advise. Nudeness can get bland, and in many cases some clothes can be much more intrieging than all nudeness. I also cannot see anything a place such as World has over Oceans. Oase and Sharks also during the winter doesn't have much on it. But these things have been discussed already. This thread is getting oversaturated by guys who it seems have never been to Oceans though.

As for scale and numbers (at least during the weekends. And perhaps thursday/sundays also), Oceans is the largest in the area you are travelling through...

SevenIron
10-16-16, 19:24
Thanks guys. You've convinced me to get to Frankfurt, but for this trip the logistics aren't going to fit. Heading 2 h south only to head north again will add 4 h.

At present I'm looking at teenyland and the Nylon Cafe in the Cologne area, and I'll try to find a good club in the Flensburg area as well.

I understand what you're saying about the benefits of scale.

I'll report back with my experiences.Funny how these forums work, I have been to hessen clubs and NRW clubs. My opinion would be opposite of what you have heard so far. Not saying one is right or wrong but for a first timer I would most definitely suggest the clubs in NRW. Hessen is closer to the main airport and in return any first timer will be looked at as bait for the girls to make some quick cash. I personally have found the NRW girls to be much friendlier and treat you as if they don't know your a tourist more then in hessen.

I would suggest skipping teenyland (been there) and heading for one of the main clubs talked about here. I would first go to Aca so the girls don't overwhelm and swarm you, then I would follow it up with any combination of GT, LR, Samya, YY and Oceans. I haven't been to Oceans in a year but from what I have heard here it will be the club I spend my next Friday in to see what it's like. Either way the only way to actually figure out what you like and whether any talk on here is useful to you is for you to visit different clubs and form your own opinion. Good luck.

Pistons
10-16-16, 19:37
This thread is filled with guys who has:

# 1 Not been to Oceans, and oversee the important stuff (the girls) because of unimportant stuff (the easily worked around receptionists).

# 2 Only gone to the room with a few of the early comming girls. My 2 worst sessions were with early showers at Oceans. And PL claims another one of the early girls who has left now were also bad in bed. Girls arriving after 17-18.00 has for some reason a much higher level in the room. Maybe there is an odd reason for that since options were so few in the past that they could control the market at those hours easier.

Ableyone
10-16-16, 20:32
This thread is getting oversaturated by guys who it seems have never been to Oceans though.Two visits to Oceans for me both Saturday nights; about a year apart. Only one session each time.

Last visit even worse than the first, Jasmin (Spanish apparently, whatever) tried to get 50€ extra for BBBJ though she backed down after yet another boring discussion to follow the half hour or one hour "blah blah". Stiff legs in cowgirl and onto missionary almost immediately accompanied by the usual "Come Baby" crap; in which case I did because I wanted to go and order my dinner; only to find it appears they have removed the starter from the menu.

Club full of groups of men shouting at each other all over, reserved tables have the tinniest piece of card to indicate that fact, entertainment better than other clubs, with even a girl singing live. Robotman was slightly amusing for the first five minutes after which it became tiresome.

In short the worst club I've been to in Germany I won't be going back there again.

Pistons
10-16-16, 21:32
Hardly a spanish girl at Oceans. Says alot regarding your knowledge of FKK's. Maybe you believing her on that made her think you were totally new? If I had a session like you on my only visit, I wouldn't return also. But I still have only had 2 in 30 rooms.

Some party nights can get loud. The reserved table markers? Really? So I guess you actually reserved something? Or are you complaining about others reserving? I tend to get offered fruit by random guys when I crash next to some of these groups all the time there. Who cares what is reserved? It is not a secret society of masons with plans to kill some ethnic group, or plan a secret fraud or corrupt business deal in private... VIP rooms are for that. LOL!

Ableyone
10-16-16, 21:42
Hardly a spanish girl at Oceans. Says alot regarding your knowledge of FKK's. Maybe you believing her on that made her think you were totally new?Well well well.

Amelia works in a club full of Romanian girls claiming to be Spanish, Italian, Moldovan etc and she gets upset because someone might think she's Romanian!

Pistons
10-16-16, 22:06
Ruby (Palace) once got pissed at me for saying she was romanian and not spanish after I overheard her speak romanian at dinner once too.

'I learnt it while working at FKK's'.

Sure.

And slim Brianna at Artemis...

Ableyone
10-16-16, 22:14
The reserved table markers? Really? So I guess you actually reserved something? Or are you complaining about others reserving? I tend to get offered fruit by random guys when I crash next to some of these groups all the time there. Who cares what is reserved? It is not a secret society of masons with plans to kill some ethnic group, or plan a secret fraud or corrupt business deal in private... VIP rooms are for that. LOL!I was just asked to move whilst sat in a completely vacated area. I don't have problem with that but they should get a bigger fucking sign.

I don't know how much it costs to reserve such an area as I would never need to, since I go to a club to fuck girls not hang out with me mates. Still those guys can probably afford it if unlike me they not paying 50€ to get inside.

Pistons
10-16-16, 23:14
but they should get a bigger fucking sign.Well, guys with anger management problems are probably best kept outside the club anyway.

Now given that you don't seem to have spent all your time in the room or with a girl/girls, socializing just a little bit might get you a long way away from being asked to move away from a table there even if some guys have reserved it. Not that there usually is lack of seats anyway...

The yelling is probably just a result of that lame jukeboxers attempt at being original by turning up and down the volume. I agree it can get a bit annoying. But it is survivable and he is not allways there I believe. Sometimes some of the girls take over too...

And the only reason why some guys don't get the free entry tickets is that you just don't go there often enough. Took a few entries before I started getting them too. Not that 'free entry' really is free entry anyway. Last time I used one I ended up with a tab at 43 euro...

Do like me though. Just leave a note for the manager every time you leave a club for anything you want to comment on. Positives or negatives...

Sirioja
10-17-16, 17:45
Andra is blonde.
But there are more brunettes: Nicole Sherzinger,

Some of the girls who has left like Dea, Andrea, Carly and Sierra were all blonde too, so the ratio has shifted towards brunettes, and more of those I don't have the names of are brunettes than blondes. Still it doesn't matter too much as there is good variety..Nicole works at Oceans after Lewis Hamilton?

Sirioja
10-17-16, 17:52
Well, guys with anger management problems are probably best kept outside the club anyway.

And the only reason why some guys don't get the free entry tickets is that you just don't go there often enough. I don't say anything about casting level without visiting and seeing with my eyes, but I know what is written on desk and on internet about Oceans entry, and staff don't respect us. They would be more honest writing entry is 65.

Pistons
10-19-16, 18:08
I don't say anything about casting level without visiting and seeing with my eyes, but I know what is written on desk and on internet about Oceans entry, and staff don't respect us. They would be more honest writing entry is 65.Well, I did have a free entry ticket ready for you that day.

Yes Nicole Sherzinger dumped Lewis Hamilton to have a chance to have sex with you. Hehe.

Sirioja
10-19-16, 21:22
Well, I did have a free entry ticket ready for you that day.

Yes Nicole Sherzinger dumped Lewis Hamilton to have a chance to have sex with you. Hehe.Sorry again and thanks for the free entry. At Globe, I pay 95 CHF for entry, but I can't accept how behave Oceans desk. I will have to wait for a while, but after, LR, Aca, World and Globe will be my clubs, but maybe on next time. Enjoy your girls.

PussyLiccker
10-20-16, 07:11
This thread is turning into a Piston's personal blog. LOL.

Pistons, I may try this place out again mid-week this time. Sure as hell won't be doing weekend late night again. Don't have high expectations (given my service odds I've had here, partially due to bad ratio on visits with limited availability of girls), but curious how mid-week is like.

If I do, I'd like to drop in during the evening than waste my time during the day. If they let me in for 30 that would work, but I'd prefer a free card if I can get a hand on them. Is there a place(or sources) I can pick some up?

Sirioja
10-20-16, 08:15
According to Pistons, Oceans casting seem to worth on Friday and Saturday nights.

Pistons
10-20-16, 09:06
but I'd prefer a free card if I can get a hand on them. Is there a place(or sources) I can pick some up?Option a would be the pocket of that big bouncer who might sometimes need a helping hand. Preferably at night after he has looked at alot of sexy young girls, not being allowed to get of by himself.

For option b, you would just have to do some lobbying while inside. I went for option b myself, but good luck :)

The problem with this thread turning into my personal blog now is that girls there are onto who I am. At least one of them know. I have just left way too many clues here I think, lol

Then again, I feel some of the girls there need more pr compared to some other clubs that gets tons for mediocreness... mid week could be ok. Maybe not monday/tuesday though.

Siri, I know :)

Craiova
10-20-16, 12:22
but I'd prefer a free card if I can get a hand on them. Is there a place(or sources) I can pick some up?Look at German app "ebay Kleinanzeigen" and search for "Freikarte Oceans" you'll find there some offers starting from 1,50 Euro per free card; valid till January 16th, 2017 and you must spend for drinks or food at least 15 euro at Oceans. Personal still no interest on this club, time too precious.

Craiova
10-20-16, 13:25
For option b, you would just have to do some lobbying while inside. I went for option b myself, but good luck :)
So you mean you've given Oceans reception your ISG nick to get free tickets.

Sebastiane
10-20-16, 16:58
I can't wait to get back to Oceans. I went last time with a friend and had an amazing time. It was a Friday night and we got there around 2 am. Stayed till 7 am. See my report from that time. The layout was probably the best of any FKK club (with the exception of Sakura) and there were a lot of pretty girls. I remember going with a tall blonde German girl (can't remember her name now) and a Romanian girl later.

I didn't know about the food situation there- that you have to order it I think. Sill it was definitely a club I'd revisit. The outdoor area was great too! Next time I'd like to go earlier around 6 pm and stay the whole night. It is the only FKK I know that stays open till 7 am! Therefore I am surprised by the number of negative comments about it.

Pistons
10-20-16, 18:26
So you mean you've given Oceans reception your ISG nick to get free tickets.Haha, nope. Sorry to disappoint.

Sirioja
10-20-16, 18:47
This thread is turning into a Piston's personal blog. LOL.I was happy to meet Pistons at Sharks, he is one of the few reliable members for me on this forum, I mean for what he looks for with girls. At least, he visits Oceans before writing, when some didn't. Same like those who were writing about World on Winter 2014/2015, at least I was there every Saturday.

PussyLiccker
10-22-16, 01:17
According to Pistons, Oceans casting seem to worth on Friday and Saturday nights.For me, not worth Fri or Sat nights. 20:1 ratio of punters / girls noticed when I arrived around midnight. Not so bad earlier in the evening. Mondial is just as bad. Horrible ratio during late hours on those days.

Good ratio and availability of girls is most important. You see what girls are all available and being able to talk to the ones you are interested in. If the ratio of horrible, majority of the punters will be seeking out the popular ones in looks. And end up waiting around for the girl that you are interested in? Not my idea of a good time as I don't make it out to De all that much.

I hope mid-week and weekend arn't significant difference in the LU. I spotted a few hotties last time, but the ratio was so unfavorable.

Banana Boi
10-22-16, 02:44
For me, not worth Fri or Sat nights. 20:1 ratio of punters / girls noticed when I arrived around midnight. Not so bad earlier in the evening. Mondial is just as bad. Horrible ratio during late hours on those days.Mondial likely has the most girls in NRW consistently every single night of the week. There is not a 20:1 ratio of guys to girls there. It just seems that way since most of the guys are bigger dudes. Also, most girls are in play the majority of the night. The guys there only do short rooms or now rooms at all.

Agree arriving at Mondial on any night at midnight is a dumb move. Mondial is best from 7 - 10 pm. Visit accordingly. Find your girls for the night by 10 pm and bury yourself in the room before the masses of Turks arrive.

As for Oceans, prime time there is likely 6:30 -11 pm.

PussyLiccker
10-22-16, 02:59
Ok, Mondial isn't quite as bad as Oceans, but the place has gotten worse over time for weekend nights because I have always visited late nights from the beginning(before the reno, etc..). My last two visits were, one after Ramadan, and one in October. The crowds were just as bad as after Ramadan.

I remember when the club wasn't as packed with many more girls, and usually there were bunch of girls dancing, group dances, etc. Not lately, things has changed, not the same atmosphere. Lots of wait for rooms by the entry and many guys waiting for the girls. So, there are plenty of men looking to do rooms as you see girls walking back and forth between front area and rooms.

Pistons
10-22-16, 05:38
For me, not worth Fri or Sat nights. 20:1 ratio of punters / girls noticed when I arrived around midnight. Not so bad earlier in the evening. Mondial is just as bad. Horrible ratio during late hours on those days..Not every weekend is the same. There can be 80-90 girls on Fri. / sat. There are not 360 guys inside at once. Not sure how many lockers they have, but hardly much more than 250.

Maybe 2:1 at peak hours is more standard. Even 3:1 must have been a special night...

But I do agree thursdays for example have better ratios during peak hours from about 11 to 02... but you can allways come at 19 and leave at 6 also...

There were group dances on the bar and on the stage in september. But it doesnt happen all the time. The day in september was a friday. According to the girls it depends on their mood and if they have the energy for it... even saw a little bit in october also on a saturday, but not as much as in sept. Maybe you were in the room now in oct when they were dancing also (or were you talking about Mondial?). Then again, some nights lots of the most active dancers can be in the room busy also... a little sad Dea left beause she was one of those who liked to dance. But it really is something the girls do on their own will. So we can just improve their mood by making them happy in the room early at night I suppose... at least Lorena has started dancing too now. Her and Eleny is a hot duo...

PussyLiccker
10-22-16, 10:02
I wasn't taking account of girls in rooms, just basing off what I saw on the floor. If you count the number girls in the rooms, the ratio isn't so extreme. What I saw on the floor was about that bad. If there were 250 guys, I'd say there were about 10-15 girls on the floor max.

I was talking about Mondial.

Perhaps Eleny was the blond I saw dancing with Dea on the night. Hot, never seen her before. Was definately interested in her. After she got off the stage, she headed off toward the sauna area and of course group of guys that got her attention followed her. This is why I hate bad ratios. Limits your choice. Few hot chicks and horrible ratio is just a tease.

Sirioja
10-22-16, 10:28
For me, not worth Fri or Sat nights. 20:1 ratio of punters / girls noticed when I arrived around midnight. Not so bad earlier in the evening.
Good ratio and availability of girls is most important. You see what girls are all available and being able to talk to the ones you are interested in. If the ratio of horrible, majority of the punters will be seeking out the popular ones in looks. And end up waiting around for the girl that you are interested in? Not my idea of a good time as I don't make it out to De all that much.

I hope mid-week and weekend arn't significant difference in the LU. I spotted a few hotties last time, but the ratio was so unfavorable.I go in clubs when casting is good, I don't care about other guys, because most are afraid of pretty girls, thinking they will be treated like shit. I always go to the prettiest girls, so, except only one challenger at Sharks, and at Globe, no problem for me about ratio, like at Sharks on Sunday. At Oceans, or Sharks, or World, really no problem about Turkish for competition, we don't go to same girls, I let them fat ones.

Pistons
10-22-16, 17:53
PL: Sounds you got unlucky on the night you were there. Don't think I've seen a night that full of guys.

SanPedro
10-26-16, 04:28
Hi friends,

Heading for Dusseldorf 2 weeks from now, I hope these basic questions about Oceans are not too much boring:

1- Do you see any nipples or are all of them covered?

2- How much do you pay the girls for 30 minutes?

3- How is this club compared to other FKKs in Dusseldorf? I found Magnum, Living Room, Dolce Vita, any other?

A- in terms of men: women ratio?

Be- in terms of price?

See- in terms of lineup, scenery?

4- I like Caribbean and Latina girls. Can you find those in any of these clubs?

5- Any other help for a guy wanting to get the best from limited time in Dusseldorf is appreciated.

Thanks.

PussyLiccker
10-26-16, 07:22
Girls are wearing minimum of two piece outfits like a bikini or lingerie. Some wear more, dress or other types of outfits(Oceans). Some girls at LR will have their tops off, so nipples.

50 Euros per half HR rate. Not entirely sure about Oceans for extras, but generally around Duss, it's 50 for Anal and 25 for CIM. This price is definite at LR.

Read Oceans and DV webpage on details for entry pricing. There are complexities in how they operate their pricing.

LR is simple, 60 Euros, bottled beers, soft drinks, and meals included in the entry. DV, tap beer, soft drinks, and also meals included. LR meals are better. Oceans, it's complex, read the webpage.

Best ratio and service at LR. Largest(spacy high ceiling), the flashiest (looking more like a club/disco, decorated) would be Oceans. DV is flashy as well, but small scaled like LR. When you walk into LR, it should be obvious a large house was remodeled to be club. Oceans has the worst ratio on weekend night (late), and LR does get crowded on weekend night as well. DV not so much. Oceans is not so active during daytime, whereas LR is.

My suggestion is avoid Oceans late night on Fri or Sat night. LR not as bad, but better off avoiding those nights if looking for better ratio and therefore better availability of girls.

LR has the best management, friendliest, most helpful staff. Since Oceans will try to fool patrons with pricing, doesn't really compare to LR management. DV management isn't all that great either IMO.

Sirioja
10-26-16, 08:52
Usually same rates for extra than in Hessen at Oceans, twice more than in most NRW.

Pistons
10-26-16, 22:34
My suggestion is avoid Oceans late night on Fri or Sat night. LR not as bad, but better off avoiding those nights if looking for better ratio and therefore better availability of girls.

LR has the best management, friendliest, most helpful staff. Since Oceans will try to fool patrons with pricing, doesn't really compare to LR management. DV management isn't all that great either IMO.There are a few girls at Oceans I only see during weekends. So for those who prefer those girls, there is a larger amount of girls available, maybe about 85 compared to about 50-65 on days like thursday/sunday etc. Then again most of my favourites also work days like wed / thur/sun so I can see those days being equally good.

The Oceans manager was very acommodating to me when I met him. So no complaints here from me.

Read this thread regarding the entry pricing issue also. It is not a big deal. Or shouldnt have to be if you are smart about it.

PayForIt
10-27-16, 00:46
5- Any other help for a guy wanting to get the best from limited time in Dusseldorf is appreciated.

Thanks.If you are a smoker LR is fine. If you are not, or do not like a smoke-filled environment it is awful. Friendly staff there and the food is fine though the dining area is small. Free beers. I like Oceans much better. Bigger club. Flash as PL says. I've never had any issue with ratio or LU. It's door policy on fees is inconsistent and deserves criticism but if you are a tourist (as I am) do you really worry about a few euros? Try several of the clubs. I wouldn't miss Oceans if I were you.

Sirioja
10-27-16, 08:16
I like Oceans much better. Bigger club. Flash as PL says. I've never had any issue with ratio or LU. It's door policy on fees is inconsistent and deserves criticism but if you are a tourist (as I am) do you really worry about a few euros? Try several of the clubs. I wouldn't miss Oceans if I were you...Problem is not about a few € when I pay with great pleasure 95 CHF +10% at Globe, but to accept or not to be fucked, as a tourist. Same for me with girls who try to upsell, usually they don t dare with me.

At LR, everything is clear, entry rate, same girls rate like in NRW, also for extra. I hate smoke, my girl smoke but I have no problem with her when we sit.

SanPedro
10-27-16, 08:43
Thanks guys, you are terrific.

I checked the website of Oceans regarding entrance. I am not sure if you are aware about the following (copied): "Therefore, please use our free shuttle service!

Just under 0211-XXXXX866 call and we pick you up free in Dusseldorf and surroundings!

Just one question remains unanswered: I like Caribbean and Latina girls. Can you find those in any of these clubs? Any experience with that?

Pistons
10-27-16, 16:06
Thanks guys, you are terrific.

I checked the website of Oceans regarding entrance. I am not sure if you are aware about the following (copied): "Therefore, please use our free shuttle service!

Just under 0211-XXXXX866 call and we pick you up free in Dusseldorf and surroundings!

Just one question remains unanswered: I like Caribbean and Latina girls. Can you find those in any of these clubs? Any experience with that?Well, they might pick you up for free, but then you have to pay 30 e extra for entrance when you arrive by taxi So make sure it is a long trip at least, hehe.

About latina, well romanians are actually a latin people:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latin_peoples

If you ment latin american, then I spotted a colombian there once. Might be more, but not too many. There are 2-3 blacks that may or may not be caribbeans.

Jimmy Boy 99
10-27-16, 23:38
Well, they might pick you up for free, but then you have to pay 30 e extra for entrance when you arrive by taxi So make sure it is a long trip at least, hehe.SnipIt's their free shuttle, not a taxi, so why would there be the 30 Euro taxi surcharge?

Pistons
10-28-16, 00:53
It's their free shuttle, not a taxi, so why would there be the 30 Euro taxi surcharge?Ok. Maybe you are right.

PussyLiccker
10-28-16, 01:42
I don't see the statement about taxi surcharge anymore, and all the same as before except that and another thing.

With G-translate, I'm not sure if this statement comes out right.

Warning:

If you arrive by taxi this entry table is not valid!

The entrance fee is higher in this case! Therefore, please use our free shuttle service!

Just under 0211-65859866 call and we pick you up free in Dusseldorf and surroundings!

The entry table referring to the Free happy HR entry, 30 Euros or 50 option.

So, I can call this shuttle in Duss area, and get a ride for free, but also free entry if I get to the club early enough? Or 30 Euros or 50 valid still? That is if the shuttle is available during those hrs, and also how many shuttles do they got? Funny how this is written for a club that tries to BS entry prices to tourists.

Another funny thing is I don't see the statement regarding min 15 Euro spending requirement.

Pistons
10-28-16, 09:00
Just tell the female receptionist that you have a long tongue. That should fix any misunderstandings... lol

Sirioja
10-28-16, 19:25
Just one question remains unanswered: I like Caribbean and Latina girls. Can you find those in any of these clubs? Any experience with that?I think Sky club in Wuppertal, not far from Dusseldorf.

PayForIt
10-30-16, 01:12
At LR, everything is clear, entry rate, same girls rate like in NRW, also for extra. I hate smoke, my girl smoke but I have no problem with her when we sit.One thing is not clear at LR. The air. The smoke in the main lounge is thick and cancer inducing. I'd rather go to a club where the pricing is not clear, where the service is variable than a club which gives me an untreatable and potentially fatal disease.

My first visit to LR was good, I had too many beers and did not realise how thick the smoke is. Oceans is very significantly a better club than LR. Bigger, more girls, better facilities, better wellness, IMHO better line up, closer to the airport, more space, but most importantly. It has a smoke tent OUTSIDE the club which means the air is clear.

Pistons
10-31-16, 02:19
Perhaps Eleny was the blond I saw dancing with Dea on the night. Hot, never seen her before. Was definately interested in her. Well, she looks 95% like Ariana Grande. So deffinately got that star factor. So if you like one of them, you surely like the other one too. One must be gay no to I suppose. And she has some very cute thing about her voice. Could be a singer for sure. Maybe they got separated at birth.

PussyLiccker
10-31-16, 02:41
I dunno if we are referring to the same girl. She looked nothing like Arianna Grande. Arianna Grande is Italian. She didn't have the look. Shaggy blond, light skinned, color stripped bikini. More Polish or Russian look.

She could be one of several that goes on stage.

When I was walking down from a session, saw a pretty face brunette walking down with a punter. I wuz like damn! I hate these scenarios, thinking to myself where the hell was she hiding at? Go back downstairs, in one of the worst sausagefest ever to look for her. This is why I dislike this club. I prefer a decent ratio so that I can see all the girls in attendance and have some decent chance to get with the one I find most attractive. I did stop by on midnight. If I saw those 2 earlier on free'd up, that would be 2 sessions. If those sessions were good, there would be glowing reviews that's for sure. Haha.

I won't say avg LU is top either just because I saw a few girls that got my attention. With what I've experienced so far, not a good club for me. Looks nice though.

Pistons
10-31-16, 03:01
Polish / russian look. Then probably malina. She has some russian look to her and fits your description too.

I think you just hit a very busy night. Not all days are that busy. Or get there at 6 or 7 and meet them when they arrive.

SanPedro
10-31-16, 04:48
I think Sky club in Wuppertal, not far from Dusseldorf.Thanks Sirioja, Has anybody been at Sky?

Back to Oceans, I am going to be in the area Sunday-Monday. How are those days in terms of ration, etc?

PussyLiccker
10-31-16, 04:52
I did mention I visited on a weekend night on two different occasians. After Ramadan and early Sept. Early Sept visit confirmed weeked night amounts to a major Turkish sausagefest.

Oceans is another one of those Turkish night clubs. Trend of those types of clubs are girls try them out and typically move on in a short period. There maybe a fraction that are regular or has been there like the 3 ex-Aca girls, but there are girls that left like Dea, Erika, Daisy. Also, there are other additional girls that I have seen at other clubs or left oceans. Also, that Siera chick went to PHG and god knows where else after.

If you done rounds at the NRW quite a bit you should have a better idea and know what catagory of clubs they fit in.

Here some info for ya:

Magnum, PHG, VV falls under the same ownership now. Mainly dead during the day, and not nearly as filled with girls as it used to be. Also the hrs are shifted for peak LU to arrive even later before new ownership.

Oceans has the same traits as what Magnum is/was. High Turkish arrival on weekends late at night, and slow during the day. Good amount of turnover of girls. This is why I have doubts those two girls will be there if I visit again.

YY, Magnum, PHG, VV, Oceans share similar traits.

Turkish(and Kurdish) makeup a huge club attending populus in the region. Samya, Aca, Mondial, Magnum, Oceans, etc. Etc..

Pistons
10-31-16, 10:03
Indeed they do move around alot. Too bad it is so hard to track them all though. But there seems to be some girls that seems to have stayed at Oceans for awhile now without moving on for 6-9 months already. A core of some hot girls. But the turnover is also there as you point out. The ones you mention are not my favourites though, so it might be different for different persons.

Downandup
10-31-16, 20:36
Thanks Sirioja, Has anybody been at Sky?I did it once and may not return. Yes the girls are Latin, from Central & South America. But sadly the majority are not very attractive, young & svelte. Most girls there either don't look that good, have weight issues or should have given up a decade ago, many have a combination of these failings. Good luck on finding a girl there that could make it in a top tier FKK.

Finnish Fucker
11-05-16, 16:04
Yesterday night was 2 years celebration party at Oceans. Today will be the same. I went in way too early at 17. The place was really quiet until 21. But it was nice to eat at peace and have a few free beers before 19.

Many male guests had civil clothes and the mixture of robes and normal clothes looked stupid IMO.

Most of the girls wore a dress last night. Overall the lineup was nothing special but there were a few nice legs and asses on display in tight dresses. Timea was going around topless showing her well shaped big natural tits. Best sales asset for her. I had a 30 min session with those jugs. She wanted 70 first but we settled for 60. Mechanical and rushed service from her.

There were a few strippers and Hungarian pornostars giving pole dances during the evening. Those ladies had massive silicon tits and more ink on the body than Tommy Lee.

This was my second visit to Oceans and I won't be back soon. Atmosphere sucked and too many arabs/turkish punters. There are much nicer clubs in DUS with better looking hookers.

Craiova
11-05-16, 16:11
Many male guests had civil clothes and the mixture of robes and normal clothes looked stupid IMO.

She wanted 70 first but we settled for 60. Mechanical and rushed service from her.I have same opinion mix of clothes looks stupid.

Ups like entrance fee mix at Oceans the girls there are free to make her own price? Why she did want 70 and final 60 Euro?

Thanks for your report confirms me don't go to Oceans.

Hessen Bub
11-05-16, 16:22
Agreed. Mixing street clothes and robes / towels is ridiculous. Standard pricing is 50€/30 min, or did I get something wrong?

HB.

Finnish Fucker
11-05-16, 16:37
Agreed. Mixing street clothes and robes / towels is ridiculous. Standard pricing is 50/30 min, or did I get something wrong?

HB.I think there is no standard pricing at Oceans. You have to negotiate with the girls. Not really convenient.

Timea told me first her price was 70 Euro /30 minutes. After the fuck she asked me "how much you pay me?" I told her 60 Euro. Could have tried 50 Euro but 10 Euro tip for nice tits is justified for me.

Optimist
11-05-16, 16:41
Thanks Sirioja, Has anybody been at Sky?

Back to Oceans, I am going to be in the area Sunday-Monday. How are those days in terms of ration, etc?http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=1955338&viewfull=1#post1955338.

PussyLiccker
11-05-16, 19:09
Yesterday night was 2 years celebration party at Oceans. Today will be the same. I went in way too early at 17. The place was really quiet until 21. But it was nice to eat at peace and have a few free beers before 19.

Most of the girls wore a dress last night. Overall the lineup was nothing special but there were a few nice legs and asses on display in tight dresses. Timea was going around topless showing her well shaped big natural tits. Best sales asset for her. I had a 30 min session with those jugs. She wanted 70 first but we settled for 60. Mechanical and rushed service from her.

There were a few strippers and Hungarian pornostars giving pole dances during the evening. Those ladies had massive silicon tits and more ink on the body than Tommy Lee.

This was my second visit to Oceans and I won't be back soon. Atmosphere sucked and too many arabs/turkish punters. There are much nicer clubs in DUS with better looking hookers.It took a few visits to get a better feel of the place. I've noticed girls wearing dresses and other outfits(other than lingerie or swimsuits, etc.). Probably not as much as the party, could be due to special occasion. More they wear, more they can hide, and surprises you find in the room. I'm ok with 2 pieces, but things like wrap around for their legs and asses, wearing things around their abdominal area, or dresses will likely come out with surprises in the room.

I haven't had such a bad luck with pricing as I had 8 sessions there (not so many considering how many visits I've had since they opened, well atleast for my standards. LOL. I will do 3-5 on a visit if a good one and see potential) as I just paid them no questions asked. Perhaps they know tourists among the usual crowd (Turkish / Arabs) if they see them as they would stick out, and of course when the ratio is so bad, with being a seller's market, more likely they'd try to over quote you above the standard 50. Also, girls have complained of low-ballers there as well, so dunno what's up your situation. You're going get those cheap types with the frei entry cards. When I meet guys that never been to other clubs in the area, and also some dude that had no idea you take the girl to the room, you probably get few of those fly-in types has no idea of the pricing.

As far as civi clothing, what's the point in a club full of paid girls?

Dutedrac
11-05-16, 20:31
Ok the mix of street clothes and robes is ridiculous (like the fact that they insist you must wear your robe in eating area and lounge).

But please, especially hessen guys, don't be ridicuolous pretending to have an opinion before having actually visited the club.

The club is big and loud, gets going only after 8-9 pm (like DV or Magnum), room pricing is the same as everywhere, looks are ok (better than DV or Magnum for example), average service level is tricky (like many other clubs), romies % is currently too high as almost everywhere, theke tries to scam you if you are a noob.

There are better clubs but also worse.

It has a big plus : I am one of the cheap guys that gets in for free (15 e drinks only), so no reason not to show up now and then.

Had a couple of rooms recently with ex LR slovak Edita there, she still knows how to make a man happy.

PussyLiccker
11-05-16, 20:59
But please, especially hessen guys, don't be ridicuolous pretending to have an opinion before having actually visited the club.

I can only agree with this.

Hessen Bub
11-06-16, 02:22
I can only agree with this.So how often did you have to go to do 8 sessions? How often did you leave unfucked?

HB.

PussyLiccker
11-06-16, 03:29
Most recently, I visited 5(June, July, and Sept) times this year and sessioned 7 girls. Max 2 girls on a visit. None, unfucked.

Before that, awhile back, I visited about 3 (or 2) times. Forget(been awhile). Probably left once or twice unfucked back then.

That's total of about 8 visits since the place opened, but the past 3 visits really shouldn't count since it's been awhile. The recent 5 visits should matter since it's most up to date.

Pistons
11-06-16, 06:20
Lots of Oceans girls change dress or clothes 3+ times per night. So the chances are high that you will see them all close to nude at least once per night in the lounge also.

Never had anyone try to ask more than 50/30 min. Maybe FF was just very unlucky. Not sure how many girls I have gone with there now perhaps about 12-14. And more fresh looking girls than at most other clubs that either have too many tattoos, too many girls with eating disorders or too old girls. All in all it seems to me that a majority of the top 20 ish Oceans girls are very healthy. Maybe also because lots of them party and dance from time to time. Or goes to the gym. Or the walking in high heels, which doesn't hurt them as lots of them are petite anyway. Hope it stays that way. It is heaven if you like short girls at least. Most are below 165. And a few 165-170. Not many tall girls though.

PussyLiccker
11-06-16, 06:35
Why so fixated with this club? If you like smaller Romies, they are around in other places as well. One girl I think you'd be into is Mickey who I met at PHG, and was at LR for a short stint. Petite pole dancer with rock hard abs. Probably at YY now.

Jaqueline ex Miky PHG ex Marga / Margo Samya, left. There are plenty are other places like Samya, YY, Mondial, LR, etc. I think you'd have most luck in those places to find your types other than Oceans.

I got a thing for girls minimum 170 height if more of those types are around that fits what I look for.

Finnish Fucker
11-06-16, 21:44
I have same opinion mix of clothes looks stupid.

Ups like entrance fee mix at Oceans the girls there are free to make her own price? Why she did want 70 and final 60 Euro?

Thanks for your report confirms me don't go to Oceans.If you are in DUS for work and have a free night then you could check out this place just for curiosity. Otherwise skip it, nothing there that you won't find at other clubs and no need to drive there all the way from Hessen.

Finnish Fucker
11-06-16, 22:01
Never had anyone try to ask more than 50/30 min. Maybe FF was just very unlucky. It was during my first visit in July when these money grabbing w-hores fried to trick me first time. Now Timea told me 1 h with her wil cost 140 Euro. She has nice boobs and body but still that price is just not justified. She obviously tried to rip me off. Inside the room she tried to offer all extra packages which I declined.

Pistons
11-06-16, 22:28
Why so fixated with this club? If you like smaller Romies, they are around in other places as well. One girl I think you'd be into is Mickey who I met at PHG, and was at LR for a short stint. Petite pole dancer with rock hard abs. Probably at YY now.LOL at the rock hard abs. I absolutely do not have a kink on that. Haha. I just feel this club gets way way under reported considering its great (and rather large) lineup. Personally I find many of the girls at Oceans to be much more friendly than at some other clubs as well.

PussyLiccker
11-07-16, 00:11
It was during my first visit in July when these money grabbing w-hores fried to trick me first time. Now Timea told me 1 h with her wil cost 140 Euro. She has nice boobs and body but still that price is just not justified. She obviously tried to rip me off. Inside the room she tried to offer all extra packages which I declined.Does Timea have red hair down to her shoulders with tattoo on her backside? Tall? I'm aware of three ex-Aca girls and this girl is one of them along with Lucy. I know this girl had a nice set of tits.

Although not a fav club in the region or one that is on top of my list to visit. I went through what I dislike about the club. Definately not a club I've experience any upselling price scamming behavior in room or outside the room.

Also, you got to consider that you are limited picks considering tits are high on the priority lists. Lucy and Luana(LR) are not reputed for services.

To put into perspective, this club is still better than any other clubs in Hessen or Artemis in regards to price ripoffs or upsells. Finding good services is tricky however.

Finnish Fucker
11-07-16, 21:44
Does Timea have red hair down to her shoulders with tattoo on her backside? Tall? I'm aware of three ex-Aca girls and this girl is one of them along with Lucy. I know this girl had a nice set of tits.

She had long curly dark hair on Friday night. I don't remember any tattoos. Besides it was so damn dark in the club and inside the room that I could barely see her big tits, heh.

And more fresh looking girls than at most other clubs that either have too many tatoos, too many girls with eating disorders or too old girls.The tube dresses seasoned the lineup on Friday night but underneath hatched out the same romanian hookers than in all other big German sauna clubs. Ocean girls are just the same as all the rest, not the worst and not the best.

Nothing personal against the fans of Oceans but I just don't like this club. It somehow reminds me of Magnum which was a crap place for me.

Pistons
11-08-16, 04:11
It somehow reminds me of Magnum which was a crap place for me.I think you just lost all credibility now. Saying Oceans reminds you of Magnum is like saying a crab looks like a giraffe. Yes, both are warm blooded animals (both have mostly Romanian girls), and both species live on planet earth, but that is about where the comparison stops. Oceans facilities are best described as something like a mix of Sharks and Artemis.

Jimmy Boy 99
11-08-16, 04:28
I think you just lost all credibility now. Saying Oceans reminds you of Magnum is like saying a crab looks like a giraff. Yes, both are warm blooded animals (both have mostly romanian girls), and both species live on planet earth, but that is about where the comparison stops. Oceans facilities are best described as something like a mix of Sharks and Artemis.Crabs are not warm-blooded. Crabs are ectothermic, or cold-blooded, and thus are dependent on the temperature of their immediate environment to regulate their body temperature.

Pistons
11-08-16, 04:30
Crabs are not warm-blooded. Crabs are ectothermic, or cold-blooded, and thus are dependent on the temperature of their immediate environment to regulate their body temperature.OMG, are you saying Oceans are even less like Magnum? OK then, if you insist.

ExpatLover
11-08-16, 07:27
She had long curly dark hair on Friday night. I don't remember any tattoos. Besides it was so damn dark in the club and inside the room that I could barely see her big tits, heh.

The tube dresses seasoned the lineup on Friday night but underneath hatched out the same romanian hookers than in all other big German sauna clubs. Ocean girls are just the same as all the rest, not the worst and not the best.

Nothing personal against the fans of Oceans but I just don't like this club. It somehow reminds me of Magnum which was a crap place for me.Just one comment "it was so damn dark in the club and inside the room" that is why I don t like this kind of club, including Shark, too dark for me to really see the skin. Of the girls no reasons for me to spend the money I like to see the body of the girls in details give also a good indication of their health status.

Finnish Fucker
11-08-16, 07:42
I think you just lost all credibility now. Saying Oceans reminds you of Magnum is like saying a crab looks like a giraff. Yes, both are warm blooded animals (both have mostly romanian girls), and both species live on planet earth, but that is about where the comparison stops. Oceans facilities are best described as something like a mix of Sharks and Artemis.Credibility, what the hell, did I have some?

Oceans facilities are good since the club is new. I never said they were bad. I was referring to the same shitty atmosphere that I met at Magnum. It begins when you meet those morons working at the reception. And then you enter the club and don't actually like the lineup and the vibe. Awesome, isn't it?

ExpatLover
11-08-16, 07:48
Oceans facilities are surely good since the club is new. I don't need any credibility other than my credit card. I was referring to the same shitty atmosphere than I met at Magnum. It begins when you meet those morons working at the reception. And then you have a club full of turks. Awesome, isn't it?The problem is not at all that the people are Turkish or not, most of them are as clean as we are and are nice body build, no for me their main target to go to the FKK is more to spend a lot of time drinking with friends, playing with the girls. Many times a saw a group of men with several nice girls just drinking etc. Very few sessions and I am also thinking that the girls are earning a lot with them without having to sex.

Sirioja
11-08-16, 08:24

The club is big and loud, gets going only after 8-9 pm (like DV or Magnum), room pricing is the same as everywhere, looks are ok (better than DV or Magnum for example), average service level is tricky (like many other clubs), romies % is currently too high as almost everywhere, theke tries to scam you if you are a noob.

It has a big plus : I am one of the cheap guys that gets in for free (15 e drinks only), so no reason not to show up now and then.

Had a couple of rooms recently with ex LR slovak Edita there, she still knows how to make a man happy.At the moment, NRW with LR and GT, is higher than Hessen for me after visiting, with Sharks falling. World improve a bit.

Edita. Svk is a great GFE, with beautiful face and smile. High sexual level when she was at LR.

Pistons
11-08-16, 11:14
'Ok' LOL. Each to their own.

Finnish Fucker
11-08-16, 16:44
Just one comment "it was so damn dark in the club and inside the room" that is why I don t like this kind of club, including Shark, too dark for me to really see the skin.LR, GT and Oase are good daytime clubs due to windows and daylight where the girls sit. So you'll see skin of the girls well. In the evenings all of the clubs are dark like nightclubs.

PussyLiccker
11-08-16, 17:15
FF I agree that Oceans one of the darkest out there, but comparatively, it's on the level of Oase kino / lounge or slightly better. I really notice the dark club, but Sharks I consider it a bit dim, but not that dark. Artemis lounge is dark as well.

GT and LR had the windows that lets the daylight in. You can see all the flaws of girls. Since Oceans is shaped like a humongous air-duct, the light source is further down past the sauna area (the outside).

But, you are right, many clubs do dim the light in the evening.

There is an advantage in the dark with the girl wearing quite a bit of makeup and all which I do notice at Oceans. More so with night time attenders.

Finnish Fucker
11-08-16, 18:48
FF I agree that Oceans one of the darkest out there, but comparatively, it's on the level of Oase kino / lounge or slightly better. I really notice the dark club, but Sharks I consider it a bit dim, but not that dark. Artemis lounge is dark as well.

GT and LR had the windows that lets the daylight in. You can see all the flaws of girls. Since Oceans is shaped like a humongous air-duct, the light source is further down past the sauna area (the outside).

There is an advantage in the dark with the girl wearing quite a bit of makeup and all which I do notice at Oceans. More so with night time attenders.True, Oase kino / lounge area is a dark dungeon. The jacuzzi area there has daylight, I wrote unclearly earlier.

Daylight reveals all the flaws. It is equally cruel to the girls and to the punters.

Pistons
11-08-16, 19:12
Personally I prefer that dim to dark kind of light as opposed to the GT lighting and daytime Oase lighting (at the jacuzzi area). It made GT seem like a retirement home to me. Deffinately not the right mood I was looking for. At Oase it somehow works, bit it is a different club with a totally different ambience... Sharks has more of a fluoresent light. I think Oceans is trying to do the same, but they are a bit low on light sources perhaps.

SevenIron
11-08-16, 20:14
Does anybody have any input to which night would be the best to see the top girls here? I am definitely making a trip there this week, debating if I should go Thursday or Friday night. Any input would help. Thanks.

Pistons
11-08-16, 20:37
Does anybody have any input to which night would be the best to see the top girls here? I am definitely making a trip there this week, debating if I should go Thursday or Friday night. Any input would help. Thanks.Fridays has more of a party factor with more dancing on stage / on bar and maybe 80 girls. Thursdays have more of a relaxed atmosphere and maybe 60 girls. I feel the top girls are there both days, but that is my personal view. Maybe with you, you prefer some of those who shows up on Friday. More guys on a Friday too.

PussyLiccker
11-10-16, 06:59
Does anybody have any input to which night would be the best to see the top girls here? I am definitely making a trip there this week, debating if I should go Thursday or Friday night. Any input would help. Thanks.When he says more guys, it's an understatement. If the club really gets going at 9-10 pm on Fri like both FF and Dute says(can't pinpoint exactly when I noticed the club gets going, but 10pm is commonly mentioned), that's a short window until the very unfavorable ratio build up into a sausagefest. That's what I've experienced, and seems like FF experienced that as well.

Like I've said Magnum Dejavu. Different girls, different clubs like Pistons says crabs don't look like giraffs. LOL.

Here is the Dejavu aspects I've said several times:

1. Both clubs gets going 9-10ish
2. Mainly local Turks that shows Turk club hrs.
3. Opens til 7am on weekends.
4. A la Carte, but Oceans a bit complex. Last time Magnum didn't seem to have A la Carte, the chef was a VV.
5. Music loudness level.

Pistons
11-10-16, 10:11
When I was at Magnum it didn't get going before 23.00. Oceans normally gets going at around 20.00 in my experience. And slowly starts at 19.00. With the 13.00 opening it is also less quiet during the day. How you make a la carte (oceans) be simillair to the magnum (non a la carte) seems odd. Crabs and giraffs again. At magnum I was the only non turk. Some days at Oceans maybe just 30-40% are turks. While other days it can be more like 70%. Not everyone is racist in this world though... turks and non turks alike... yes there are about twice as many guys on a friday as compared to a thursday. But not more guys at oceans than at artemis or sharks... normally less even in weekends, or the same amount. Music is up and down depending on the mood of the dj at oceans. While at magnum one of the lounges was constantly at 100db... so unbearable to stay in. Magnum does have other rooms to flee into though...

SevenIron
11-12-16, 01:18
I am here now. Biggest joke for a club in Germany so far for me. Walk in from hotel with huge line behind me. I put 50 e down on counter. Lady says a bunch of German I don't understand. I state I have been here. She counters with 65 e for you. I hear laughter amongst the local Turks behind me. I know this is worng but pay because this was tonight's plan and hotel is down the road. I argue with them and they say you took a taxi. LOL. I walked here. I tell them this is a joke and give me 15 e back. They say your not from dussledorf its 65. I tell them give me something for credit and I am not taking no for an answer. I worked two red bull vodkas from them. What a joke. First girl I talk to, I ask how much is standard. She says girls pretty much facbricate their own prices from thin air. Am I in a German FKK anymore? Next girl I talk to I say I will do a room in 30 min feom now. She counters with. Now or never. LOL. Next up is half the people are dressed in clothes and look f ing ridiculous. Now I am seeing girls in street clothes and don't know if they are working or not. Maybe there cheaper like on the real streets. I spent the afternoon in the legit GT and this place is just a joke in comparison. Just waiting till I leave amd they add like 500 e to my bill for who knows what. Top it all off and there is not one special girl that I haven't seen I'm 10 other clubs in the area this week.

I should have firgured when an international thread turns into one mans blog something muat be fishy about thw situation.

Banana Boi
11-12-16, 01:56
I should have firgured when an international thread turns into one mans blog something muat be fishy about thw situation.LMAO.

Sorry to hear about the rough time at Oceans. Thanks for the non-shill review.

PussyLiccker
11-12-16, 08:35
The management is BS.

If anybody happens to check this club out, a tip to reduce the odds of running into BS (YMMV sorry to say).

Main thing is don't ask about pricing.

Read and understand how the pricing works on the website. Don't ask the desk about entry pricing, just tell them what you are going to pay (30,50,65). We understand the front desk is fucking with tourists. By asking, makes you come off clueless, and decreases you odds of getting the lower pricing (I know, it's bullshit practices. We shouldn't have to deal with this shit.).

When I walked in couple times, I just told them I'm paying 30, that's it (no questions). One time I successfully entered with a frei card, a lady tried to make me pay 50 as I was returning my band. I've entered with a frei card twice successfully.

I never asked about pricing or negotiated pricing with a girl before room. I paid all the girls I've been with the standard 50 rate like I've done at all other places. Another instance of, if you don't look or act like majority of the clientel types there (Turkish), the girl will have an idea, and perhaps think you maybe a clueless tourist when you ask about pricing.

I just play my cards in this manner to reduce running into any BS. If this seem too much BS, opt for other clubs in the area that don't pull this ghetto ass shit.

Exodus8
11-12-16, 08:41
Just waiting till I leave amd they add like 500 e to my bill for who knows what. Top it all off and there is not one special girl that I haven't seen I'm 10 other clubs in the area this week.

I should have firgured when an international thread turns into one mans blog something muat be fishy about thw situation.You talked to 10 gals 50 e each hence the 500 e bill, LOL. Suppose you had to fight yr way out of the club, hehe.

Guess I should pass this club that's ripping of tourists.

Pistons
11-12-16, 09:04
I should have firgured when an international thread turns into one mans blog something muat be fishy about thw situation.Ok, that was an hilarious read. Made me giggle a bit. ;)

But either you are not very good at mingling, or you did something wrong. Me as for PL, I've gotten in the last 5 times at the club with frei entritt, or 15e before 15.00. And I don't look turkish at all... Clothes policy should have been clear already though.

PussyLiccker
11-29-16, 03:19
Decided to try out Oceans after witnessing the horrible LU at Aca Gold.

The 30/50 Euro entry pricing sign was up by reception being visible. Got in before 3 pm for the frei entry, and got in on the frei entry.

Brunch was available. Nothing special. Not a whole lot provided (can't complain too much since I'm required to pay 15 Euros of the peudo frei entry). Grilled squash, vegitables, tomatos and cheese, burger, french fries, ravioli pasta with tuna mixed. Nutella and few other spreads and white bread.

Place was quite empty up to about 5 pm. About 10+ girls around til toward 5 pm. Few additional girls showed 5 pm. 7 pm was when more customers were coming in. Also, more girls showed up by 7 pm to about 30 girls.

For such a small LU early hrs, there were a few lookers. And by 7 pm, LU looked pretty good. LU was good for such a small LU. All ro. The top lookers are slim to very slim young 20 ish Romies.

Elony is def a top looker. Her body is slim, tight. Hardly fat on her. Typical Ro body, but very fit and tight. 3 other great looking blond slims. All were pretty faced. They are not what I consider models due to their heights, but good slim bods with pretty faces. Total packages. Quite a few srand-out lookers. I would say optically superior to LR minus Luana. Probably a top LU for such a small count.

Helena petite blond, blue eyes, tattoos forearm, ro with a really natural looking sister who was quite pretty.

Narches, long black hair, hot facials ro, was wearing a black fishnet lingerie, and turned out to be a bit thick at the bottom than slim overall. Session was ok, nothing special like majority of sessions I've had there.

Elony, probably the pretties one theren, long blond curls, tattoos on chest. Hot. Face is hot, body is tight. Service was pretty standard. Nothing special.

No Daisy Bul, who is a service star and good looker was actually from Vien FunPalast for short duration. Girls are searching for the right business. LOL

Since the day was slow and not overy crowded like late weekend night, I got to the ones I may not see on a real busy night.

Interestingly, a Mon LU of such small quantity had such quality of optiks is alarming. Keep in mind that girls do a lot of make up, so thei facials are enhanced than other clubs. But, no denying that there were some nice slim bods.

All ro, with perhaps a odd overweight Czech girl there.

LU def better than my last visits. Curious how much better it can get on a night with more girls.

I like LR for services and friendliness of girls. Girls attitude at Oceans do not compare to LR. Not a good sign when girls tell ya at Oceans where they worked. Like Spain for example. For perspective, Luana a opti at LR provides better services than the two I went with.

So, if your primary focus is optiks, and service is less important, I'd recommend. Optically, LU is good from what I've seen on this visit.

About upselling. Not upselling with the two girls, 50 standard sessions. But, I have heard from a unlucky fellow that looks like a tourist that girls tried upselling on him.

Banana Boi
11-29-16, 07:51
So, if your primary focus is optiks, and service is less important, I'd recommend. Can we assume Pistons is not a service oriented monger?

Sirioja
11-29-16, 09:34
Can we assume Pistons is not a service oriented monger?But he enjoys Mandy at Sharks, who is known for her services level, even I never tried her, only because not attracted. Girls behave from how you make them behave with your manners.

Pistons
11-29-16, 10:17
Can we assume Pistons is not a service oriented monger?No, you can't. It is a mix of optics and service. Ymmv maybe... I know Eleny and she is quite good in the room with me, and lots of energy. As you say, she is in great shape, so can be very energetic. Nice personality also. Improves perhaps on subsequent sessions... like a few other girls there also.

About their names. I think Elony is Eleny, and Helena is Elena. Names can confuse, but at Oceans just a single letter in their name can mean it is a different girl.

Not a good sign when girls tell ya at Oceans where they worked. Like Spain for example.

Why is that not a good sign? And at which club doesnt the girls tell you where they used to work?

----

From the girls you mention in that report only Eleny is at my top 10 at Oceans. I don't know this Narches girl though... So saying that was a great lineup compared to LR doesnt leave LR in much of a good light... but I guess we might have different preferences also...

PussyLiccker
12-05-16, 11:49
From a buddy that arrived later at night after I took off around 7 ish, there were additional girls arriving after I left. I recommend sticking around past 7 to see a fuller LU. Mon seems to be a good day for more relaxed atmosphere and many girls availability. Fri Sat late night avoid if looking for a reasonable ratio.

I will not say Mon is generally a good day to visit as I have not visited enough Mon, but seems a good day based on this visit.

IMO, the club is in the same catagory as Paradise Stuttgart (or to less degree Palace and perhaps Artemis, but the difference from Art and Palace is more more natural looks and youngest avg age, most Romies) in quality of optiks (mainly Romies) with perhaps some odd Germans may show.

The catagory fit with Palace, Artemis, and Paradise is interaction with the girls and attitdes can be better. For those frequent the mentioned clubs, Oceans could be what fits your preference at the NRW. Keep in mind the club get's going around 6-7ish and more girls to come. Artemis probably has more quantity of daytime LU, and more activity during daytime.

Perhaps my past visits late nights couldn't see much of the LU due to many girls in rooms, or bad days to visit and LU has gotten a bit better.

Iceberg27
12-05-16, 14:59
Dear PL,

I was there on 01.12. 2016 Thursday due to your advice. Number of girls was only one third of no of men there. Real sausage festival. Mainly turkish customers. Food was like Oase style. Once free and others are paid. At about 10 pm they started to play a very loud music. The sound level inside wasnt less than 100 dBA. I didn't take even one girl and I am sure if I did it will be a disaster session. I saw Janina who is claiming that she is an ex Artemis. I asked her because I feel that I saw her before. Kino is small and dead. Lounge is too large. If they can fill this area with nice girls it would be nice to be there but no. I think the management there should do another business and leave this nice facility to someone from a real FKK administration. I left there to go Living room at about 11 pm and it was a very true decision. I will give details in LR section.

Regards.

ExpatLover
12-06-16, 00:14
Dear PL,

I was there on 01.12. 2016 Thursday due to your advice. Number of girls was only one third of no of men there. Real sausage festival. Mainly turkish customers. Food was like Oase style. Once free and others are paid. At about 10 pm they started to play a very loud music. The sound level inside wasnt less than 100 dBA. I didn't take even one girl and I am sure if I did it will be a disaster session. I saw Janina who is claiming that she is an ex Artemis. I asked her because I feel that I saw her before. Kino is small and dead. Lounge is too large. If they can fill this area with nice girls it would be nice to be there but no. I think the management there should do another business and leave this nice facility to someone from a real FKK administration. I left there to go Living room at about 11 pm and it was a very true decision. I will give details in LR section.

Regards.Fully agree with you tried this club 3 times and it is not my cup of tea, no interest for me to drive from Frankfurt area to here, ratio woman to man is a disaster.

Pistons
12-10-16, 06:47
I went there last night and the lineup had fallen quite a bit now. But one of the girls claimed it was due to alot of girls having left on Christmas vacation. I guess we won't know before in a month at least who returns. Almost as many girls as before though, just with less lookers. It seemed like they were drawing in lots of replacements from Magnum.

ExpatLover
12-10-16, 12:59
I went there last night and the lineup had fallen quite a bit now. But one of the girls claimed it was due to alot of girls having left on Christmas vacation. I guess we won't know before in a month at least who returns. Almost as many girls as before though, just with less lookers. It seemed like they were drawing in lots of replacements from Magnum.I don't believe that argument is true, for most of the Romanian parents theirs daughters are working in a restaurant in Germany so why leaving so early to go home knowing that it takes 2 hours plane.

PussyLiccker
12-10-16, 15:21
Girls some of you may recognize that at some point worked at Magnum:

Aureilia (Sharks previously).

Luana (LR currently).

Steffi (Sharks currently).

Meike (GT).

Lori (Oase currently).

Dea (ex-Aca).

And others.

So, girls try out the club.

Sirioja
12-10-16, 16:04
Girls some of you may recognize that at some point worked at Magnum:

Aureilia (Sharks previously)...Aurelia started and suffered in her body and vagina at Magnum, but now she is quite busy at top Globe. Good luck pretty Aurelia. She was so pretty with her pony tail, on first time I saw her at Samya, just coming back from room with Valentina.

Pistons
12-11-16, 09:12
So, girls try out the club.Lots of girls try out most clubs it seems. That list can probably be doubled though, and I heard more Magnum girls were moving over also. But time will tell.

Pistons
12-11-16, 18:44
I don't believe that argument is true, for most of the Romanian parents theirs daughters are working in a restaurant in Germany so why leaving so early to go home knowing that it takes 2 hours plane.You really don't believe these romanians are able to make an excuse in order to extend their Christmas vacation by a few weeks when they make excuses for a million other things? LOL. That's a pretty rude intellectual assumption right there... a few of these girls are actually quite smart...

PussyLiccker
12-30-16, 05:18
Flyer for free entry at Oceans for Sylvester Party, the 31st. Probably minimum 15 Euros spent eventhough they say free, and ring up anything consumed on the wristband. I'm imagining a major Turkish sausagefest with not much buns to go with it. Perhaps, if word gets around, reduce other club's bad ratios. Opposite of what some clubs do, charging greater amount than the usual.

Craiova
12-30-16, 07:50
Flyer for free entry at Oceans for Sylvester Party, the 31st. Perhaps, if word gets around, reduce other club's bad ratios.Perhaps, if word gets around, Germans can than celebrate Sylvester Party at Cologne Cathedral Square.

Free entry at Sylvester together with all this free entry vouchers for Oceans during the last year, first time there is an internet market (ebay Kleinanzeigen) for FKK club free entry vouchers LOL, most girls make their own price, only ridiculous, this club is a 100 % NoGo for me.

Pistons
12-31-16, 09:24
for FKK club free entry vouchers LOL, most girls make their own price, only ridiculous, this club is a 100 % NoGo for me.Don't lie. From 15 ish girls none has made their own price to me. Have you even been there, or just gulp up what you think?

As far as I can tell it beats the other nrw clubs. Especially among those I have been to and what I hear about the rest (just aca and maybe samya and LR I want to check out) There are pros and cons with all clubs. Now lets see the what 2017 brings with the lineup. 2016 had lots of highlights at Oceans.

PayForIt
12-31-16, 10:52
As far as I can tell it beats the other nrw clubs. Especially among those I have been to and what I hear about the rest (just aca and maybe samya and LR I want to check out) There are pros and cons with all clubs. Now lets see the what 2017 brings with the lineup. 2016 had lots of highlights at Oceans.I've only been to Samya, LR, Magnum and Oceans in NRW. So I appreciate there are others, the two Aca clubs etc but from the 4 I've been to Oceans is streets ahead of the others on facilities. LU has been good on the occasions I've been there though probably similar to Samya. Shame the pricing structure in Samya fell apart (50/25). But as with other areas, the "best" club changes as girls move. Oase was tops in FRA but then it was Sharks and at one time I believe World. Oceans is certainly worth visiting based on my trips there.

PussyLiccker
12-31-16, 19:30
Don't lie. From 15 ish girls none has made their own price to me. Have you even been there, or just gulp up what you think?

As far as I can tell it beats the other nrw clubs. Especially among those I have been to and what I hear about the rest (just aca and maybe samya and LR I want to check out) There are pros and cons with all clubs. Now lets see the what 2017 brings with the lineup. 2016 had lots of highlights at Oceans.I have not run into it either and been with number of girls close to that amount. I have not run into upselling and my stats are pretty consistant with other clubs in the NRW when it comes to that.

Beats other clubs in what? Service? No. The services are comparable to DV, which is the lowest of the NRW. Possible, you'd run into high service stars on luck, but luck is rather low at Oceans.

FF reported 70 Euros by a girl. I'm wondering if she came from Andiamo or Wellcum where that is the standard pricing. You did say there were girls thst came from outside De, Austria.

Sirioja
12-31-16, 20:14
If desk is not reliable about entry rate, girls rate is 50/30 mn and same extra rates than in Hessen: CIM for 50 , versus CIM for 25 at GT or LR.

Pistons
12-31-16, 23:42
I have not run into it either and been with number of girls close to that amount. I have not run into upselling and my stats are pretty consistant with other clubs in the NRW when it comes to that.

Beats other clubs in what? Service? No. The services are comparable to DV, which is the lowest of the NRW. Possible, you'd run into high service stars on luck, but luck is rather low at Oceans.

FF reported 70 Euros by a girl. I'm wondering if she came from Andiamo or Wellcum where that is the standard pricing. You did say there were girls thst came from outside De, Austria.Well it clealry is ahead on ambience, showers, sauna, stage for dancing and rooms. I've had a great streak of girls myself at oceans this year, but I can see it being different from person to person. My luck was not so good at GT where it seems you are having higher service. The service I get at Oceans is generally good. Met some kissers for sure. Although two of the heaviest kissers seemed to move on after just a few weeks. But you can sense it with chemistry also which girl kisses the most. Then again kissing is rarely a black and white thing. It is normally grey. When it comes to sex quite a few of the girls I have met here are quite acrobatic and energetic. And some are even on the passionate side. It is good to have variation in a club. Not every day I feel like seeping for air theough a kissing session that can feel more like an 800m crawl race than sex either. But some days yes, and it is nice to have it available. Not every day I want the same for dinner also.

PussyLiccker
01-02-17, 20:25
If desk is not reliable about entry rateI ran into frei entry bullshit 1 out of 3 attempts (2 were used with cards, 1 happy HR special). 2 others were 30 Euros entry which I was not denied. Last time I paid 15 Euros out the door free entry.

McA I believe mentioned a brunette chubby receptionist. When I was leaving and got told to pay 50 instead of 15, she fit that description. That made me furious! So, it maybe receptionist specific.

As long as they have 15 Euros or Frei entry, 30 Euros option, really, it's not all that bad in terms of being able stop by to check out with minimal loss on entry. The optiks of girls sets it apart in a way depending on particular visit. But,(at least for me as of yet), no upsells. So, considering all this, worth a shot.

Of course with 15 Euro Free entry or 30 Euros, you will be itemized on stuff, but I like the flexibility it brings for a stop-by.

With the free early hr entry for those don't mind a rather empty with few girls, meals are provided and not mind hanging around with those girls with free wifi. It's an option.

Sirioja
01-02-17, 20:52
I ran into frei entry bullshit 1 out of 3 attempts (2 were used with cards, 1 happy HR special). 2 others were 30 Euros entry which I was not denied. Last time I paid 15 Euros out the door free entry.

McA I believe mentioned a brunette chubby receptionist. When I was leaving and got told to pay 50 instead of 15, she fit that description. That made me furious! So, it maybe receptionist specific.

As long as they have 15 Euros or Frei entry, 30 Euros option, really, it's not all that bad in terms of being able stop by to check out with minimal loss on entry. The optiks of girls sets it apart in a way depending on particular visit. But,(at least for me as of yet), no upsells. So, considering all this, worth a shot.

Of course with 15 Euro Free entry or 30 Euros, you will be itemized on stuff, but I like the flexibility it brings for a stop-by.

With the free early hr entry for those don't mind a rather empty with few girls, meals are provided and not mind hanging around with those girls with free wifi. It's an option.I've been to Globe 10 times for last 6 months, paying more than 100 € for entry on each time, so my problem is not to pay an entry rate, but to be fucked because I'm a foreigner. I will never accept free entry is written on desk, but they say to me it's only for locals. But no problem, I have too many girls to enjoy at the moment, at LR, Kate, 4 at History, Isabella when she will be back at Globe and I have to think about for other Kate, so I don't miss Oceans at the moment. I also prefer rooms with good light, like at LR.

McAdonis
01-09-17, 00:19
Chubby, Romanian, with glasses to be precise. Don't know if she is still there since I am not that regular at Oceans. On that particular Saturday night in April 2015, she explained that I could use my free entry card, but needed to spend at least 50 EUR. For clarification, I said "Five" "Zero". She nodded. The three or four other times I used my free entry card, I only had to spend 15 EUR.

Ableyone
01-09-17, 22:43
Chubby, Romanian, with glasses to be precise. Don't know if she is still there since I am not that regular at Oceans. On that particular Saturday night in April 2015, she explained that I could use my free entry card, but needed to spend at least 50 EUR. For clarification, I said "Five" "Zero". She nodded. The three or four other times I used my free entry card, I only had to spend 15 EUR.Did she use to work at Artemis? Fifty or fifteen, hmm?

Hello!

Today I watched a video from a croatian tv statiton about Artemis. You can watch it on the link.

http://dnevnik.hr/showbizz/red-carpet/zavirite-u-bordel-u-kojem-se-radi-u-smjenama-i-na-popust.html

But the entrance lady doesn't know "proper english" so the entry price was translated to 18 and half hour with the girl 16. I wish that was true then I would have enough money to go to Germany and enjoy your favorite pass time.

Pistons
01-11-17, 10:01
This forum sucks for anything non hessen. People need to get around more in general!

And I won't change my take on this entry practice. If you are street smart enough, you'll get around it. Or just complain to the manager once inside. He is a reasonable and accomodating guy... if enough people do that the receptionist doing this will have to stop it...

Mr Ho
01-16-17, 04:31
From a buddy that arrived later at night after I took off around 7 ish, there were additional girls arriving after I left. I recommend sticking around past 7 to see a fuller LU. Mon seems to be a good day for more relaxed atmosphere and many girls availability. Fri Sat late night avoid if looking for a reasonable ratio.

I will not say Mon is generally a good day to visit as I have not visited enough Mon, but seems a good day based on this visit.

IMO, the club is in the same catagory as Paradise Stuttgart (or to less degree Palace and perhaps Artemis, but the difference from Art and Palace is more more natural looks and youngest avg age, most Romies) in quality of optiks (mainly Romies) with perhaps some odd Germans may show.

The catagory fit with Palace, Artemis, and Paradise is interaction with the girls and attitdes can be better. For those frequent the mentioned clubs, Oceans could be what fits your preference at the NRW. Keep in mind the club get's going around 6-7ish and more girls to come. Artemis probably has more quantity of daytime LU, and more activity during daytime.

Perhaps my past visits late nights couldn't see much of the LU due to many girls in rooms, or bad days to visit and LU has gotten a bit better.OK guys, I just booked flight to NRW finally. Been to Artemis for years, few times Hessen clubs.

So at FKK oceans,. How are the line up in terms of optics? Do you find some stunners here at FKK oceans?

I understood about more natural girls, but I used to find those in Artemis, you know younger natural German stunners, but now they are gone at Artemis, so I am hoping to find such stunners at FKK oceans, are there such stunners at FKK Oceans?

Mr Ho
01-16-17, 06:56

There is an advantage in the dark with the girl wearing quite a bit of makeup and all which I do notice at Oceans. More so with night time attenders.OK, at Artemis stay at stairs with full light to see girls, at Oase, stay downstairs at restaurant space where light is blight by girls changing rooms where girls comes out.

Now at FKK oceans, are there any good place to stay to see the girls in full light? Where are the changing room at FKK oceans and lighting there?

Pistons
01-16-17, 20:32
OK, at Artemis stay at stairs with full light to see girls, at Oase, stay downstairs at restaurant space where light is blight by girls changing rooms where girls comes out.

Now at FKK oceans, are there any good place to stay to see the girls in full light? Where are the changing room at FKK oceans and lighting there?The Ambiance at Oceans is quite good, so the girls get presented really well at this club. There are no good place like the Artemis stairs for bright light. Maybe at the love-bike, but that's in the back, so at the other side of the lounge. So not good for seeing girls when they arrive. Optionally you could stay at the reception, but they won't like it if you hang out there all night as it can get crowded there when people want room keys. It is better just to sit in a couch near the entrance or at the bar. Look at the website though. Much better than asking here. And lineup last year was really strong, but girls move around a lot in nrw, so who knows about this year right? Facilities are very new and the newest ones in nrw at least. The girls have a lower average age here than at any of the top Hessen clubs. Maybe just 22 or 23 years average. Not many Germans here. I've only seen 2 (that was last month) so they might still be there... 80% Romanians (although some of these may be Turkish, lowering that room number) and some Bulgarians plus randoms from elsewhere.

Mr Ho
01-17-17, 00:23
The Ambience at Oceans is quite good, so the girls get presented really well at this club. There are no good place like the Artemis stairs for bright light. Maybe at the love-bike, but that's in the back, so at the other side of the lounge. So not good for seeing girls when they arrive. Optionally you could stay at the reception, but they won't like it if you hang out there all night as it can get crowded there when people want room keys. It is better just to sit in a couch near the entrance or at the bar. Look at the website though. Much better than asking here. And lineup last year was really strong, but girls move around alot in nrw, so who knows about this year right? Facilities are very new and the newest ones in nrw at least. The girls have a lower average age here than at any of the top hessen clubs. Maybe just 22 or 23 years average. Not many germans here. I've only seen 2 (that was last month) so they might still be there... 80% romanians (although some of these may be turkish, lowering that rom number) and some Bulgarians plus randoms from elsewhere...Thanks buddy. Where are the girls changing room where girls come out in FKK oceans?

Hmmm Romanians. Turkish can be good if they are half German half Turkish.

Mr Ho
01-17-17, 04:52
This forum sucks for anything non hessen. People need to get around more in general!

And I won't change my take on this entry practice. If you are street smart enough, you'll get around it. Or just complain to the manager once inside. He is a reasonable and accomodating guy... if enough people do that the receptionist doing this will have to stop it...It is funny how taxi companies had so much influence on FKK oceans LOL.

Pistons
01-17-17, 10:09
Thanks buddy. Where are the girls changing room where girls come out in FKK oceans?

Hmmm Romanians. Turkish can be good if they are half German half Turkish.Once you pass the reception, the girls changing room is to the right just when you are about to enter the lounge. And it is kind of half walled off from the lounge, but you get a glimpse of them if you sit at the bar in case you try to stare towards the door towards their changing room. While the mens changing room is to the left once you enter the club, so on the opposite side of the reception.

I think the Turkish are more half Romanian, half Turkish. But it doesn't mean it is bad. I do believe PL was quite right earlier this year when he claimed Oceans has the best presentation out there. So girls can look more beautiful than at other clubs. But does it really matter, the presentation stays the same the whole night and in all the rooms too. It does go to show how important presentation can be. But there are still lookers here that would be top girls in every club even though December casting was a bit below where it was the rest of the year. Hoping I was just a bit unlucky there though, and dec is a low season month I believe too.

Mr Ho
01-17-17, 11:40
Once you pass the reception, the girls changing room is to the right just when you are about to enter the lounge. And it is kind of half walled off from the lounge, but you get a glimpse of them if you sit at the bar in case you try to stare towards the door towards their changing room. While the mens changing room is to the left once you enter the club, so on the opposite side of the reception.

I think the turkish are more half romanian, half turkish. But it doesn't mean it is bad. I do believe PL was quite right earlier this year when he claimed Oceans has the best presentation out there. So girls can look more beautiful than at other clubs. But does it really matter, the presentation stays the same the whole night and in all the rooms too. It does go to show how important presentation can be. But there are still lookers here that would be top girls in every club even though december casting was a bit below where it was the rest of the year... Hoping I was just a bit unlucky there though... and dec is a low season month I believe too...Yeah December girls begin to go home. I would imagine now girls begin to come back from holiday and peak line up next week at end of January till mid Feb. When they may spend valentines day with their boyfriend. Am I accurate? LOL.

I always like to look at changing room door where girls come out, so it is good to know you can do that at FKK ocean sitting at the bar?

Pistons
01-17-17, 18:37
I always like to look at changing room door where girls come out, so it is good to know you can do that at FKK ocean sitting at the bar?Yes, probably best view from there. If you enjoy the 1 second glimpses. Hehe

ExpatLover
01-17-17, 20:36
Yeah December girls begin to go home. I would imagine now girls begin to come back from holiday and peak line up next week at end of January till mid Feb. When they may spend valentines day with their boyfriend. Am I accurate? LOL.

I always like to look at changing room door where girls come out, so it is good to know you can do that at FKK ocean sitting at the bar?I am not sure that many FKK girls have a boy friends, they will stay to earn as much money as possible until the orthodox eastern.

Mr Ho
01-17-17, 23:52
Yes, probably best view from there. If you enjoy the 1 second glimpses. HeheIn any FKK that is where I fish, fresh as sushi from changing room but I hope lighting is not too dim there, so I can see and not end up with monster close up LOL.

Mr Ho
01-18-17, 05:00
I am not sure that many FKK girls have a boy friends, they will stay to earn as much money as possible until the orthodox eastern.That is good to know, but I had few FKK girls on my facebook and they all had boyfriend, they do not look too pimp, but maybe they are, but they seem to have someone they live together well I hope line up is good during first week of February.

Pistons
01-18-17, 10:13
In any FKK that is where I fish, fresh as sushi from changing room but I hope lighting is not too dim there, so I can see and not end up with monster close up LOL.Word of advise: Always wear contact lenses at these clubs m8.

The last thing you want to do is to walk over to a girl staring at her only to tell her no. LOL. You'll be labeled as a jerk for a long time. 'Oooh, but I thought you just wanted to look closer at this nice new robe that i got. Not that you wanted me to fuck you'. Followed by a fake smile.

Mr Ho
01-18-17, 13:05
Word of advise: Allways wear contact lenses at these clubs m8 .

The last thing you want to do is to walk over to a girl staring at her only to tell her no. LOL. You'll be labelled as a jerk for a long time. 'oooh, but I thought you just wanted to look closer at this nice new robe that i got. Not that you wanted me to fuck you'. Followed by a fake smile.I am having hard time deciding whether to goto FKK oceans or Living room, which club has more model type line up? Or at least teeny model type.

Pistons
01-18-17, 15:45
I am having hard time deciding whether to goto FKK oceans or Living room, which club has more model type line up? Or at least teeny model type.Maybe better to ask someone who has been to LR. LOL.

But my spec of girls are usually (with very few exceptions) the short type below 1.65 at least. So not 'model type'. But at least last year there were many good looking faces and doll figures at Oceans, and I suppose some who prefer taller girls also have their favorites.

ExpatLover
01-18-17, 20:20
I am having hard time deciding whether to goto FKK oceans or Living room, which club has more model type line up? Or at least teeny model type.For me for you can have more luck in Ocean, LV has a nice LU but difficult to find 20 YO girls.

Banana Boi
01-18-17, 22:31
For me for you can have more luck in Ocean, LV has a nice LU but difficult to find 20 YO girls.Has the oceans lineup drastically changed lately? I don't recall seeing many 20 year old girls at oceans.

Sirioja
01-18-17, 22:47
For me for you can have more luck in Ocean, LV has a nice LU but difficult to find 20 YO girls.You didn't see about 20 yo girls at LR? So many.

Pistons
01-19-17, 00:52
Has the oceans lineup drastically changed lately? I don't recall seeing many 20 year old girls at oceans.Not many 19-20 yo maybe just one or two that I remember, but at that age hardly any club has any. A lot more 21-24 yo there however. If you haven't seen them you haven't been there much at all.

Andra, Eleny, Lorena, Alina, Malina, Annabell, Corina, Elena, Mery, Isabell, Larissa and now gone Andrea, Celina, Dea and Sierra are all below 25. and thats about 75% of the girls I know by name there who were there last year, girls are probably overrepresented on the list of girls I know there by name, but not by too much.

PussyLiccker
01-19-17, 02:49
Not many 19-20 yo maybe just one or two that I remember, but at that age hardly any club has any... I've met some at the NRW at various clubs.

I've had good luck running into the right girls at LR this year. Here is a list:

Gigi, Karina, Daria, Amira, Seda, Lisa (Ro/De), Luana, Beatrice.
These girls were 19-21 when first starting out at LR. Jane was 19 from what I recall, and there has been others that is not on that list. So I disagree with Expatlover. I will say though on my last Oceans visit (on a slow day), majority of the girls hanging around during the day were mainly low 20's youngish Romies. Anyway, either clubs you can find plenty of low 20's girls.

Mr Ho, I personally prefer LR over Oceans due to better services. It's not like avg Oceans LU is amazing. LR has the better balance of service and looks.

You will find most Germans at GT. Keep in mind, toward the latter week/weekend you will have best luck of running into Germans there. Partimer Germans can be crapshoot if they show or not though. I have met Germans at Oceans, but 1 or 2 a visit or two, but mainly Romanians like others.

I have not met a Turkish/Romian yet. Either full Turkish or Turk/De.

Mr Ho
01-19-17, 03:44
I've met some at the NRW at various clubs.

These girls were 19-21 when first starting out at LR. Jane was 19 from what I recall, and there has been others that is not on that list. So I disagree with Expatlover. I will say though on my last Oceans visit (on a slow day), majority of the girls hanging around during the day were mainly low 20's youngish Romies. Anyway, either clubs you can find plenty of low 20's girls.

Mr Ho, I personally prefer LR over Oceans due to better services. It's not like avg Oceans LU is amazing. LR has the better balance of service and looks.

You will find most Germans at GT. Keep in mind, toward the latter week/weekend you will have best luck of running into Germans there. Partimer Germans can be crapshoot if they show or not though. I have met Germans at Oceans, but 1 or 2 a visit or two, but mainly Romanians like others.

I have not met a Turkish/Romian yet. Either full Turkish or Turk/De.Oh thank you buddy! LR seems like more club I am looking for me as I like girls just starting out!

LR get going at later in afternoon like at 4 PM-ish right?

And I read GT get going from 1 PMor2 PM-ish already.

And GT seems to be the one and only that I am most looking for especially over weekend as I love the German girl (original or immigrated few generations back) the best to session with, so GT seems to be the one and LR seems to be same owner so similar line up.

So due to limitation of dates, I may skip oceans and just concentrate on GT and LR because I do not have good session with Romanians comparison with Germans and I lover Germans as I describe above the best especially when they are new to the FKK scene! Fresh like Sushi is what I love LOL.

Banana Boi
01-19-17, 04:12
So due to limitation of dates, I may skip oceans and just concentrate on GT and LR because I do not have good session with Romanians comparison with Germans LR is all Romanians. Not saying Oceans is better but at least at Oceans you may meet a sexy Albanian Turkish girl. You have almost 1400 posts surely you are aware that 90-95% of FKK girls in Hessen and NRW are Romanians / Bulgarians.

You may want to consider hobbying elsewhere or getting German independent escorts or a place like Termin girls in Ratingen.