PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oceans Düsseldorf

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Member #4585
04-23-17, 23:37
Did any one use this service? If I stay at Maritim at Dusseldorf airport, will they come to pick me up? Do they drop you off back at the hotel when you are done? How much is cab fare back to Dus airport?Yes, the Oceans shuttle bus comes to pick you up to take you to the club.

Wiild
04-24-17, 17:51
I spent a nice afternoon this Saturday at Oceans. Took the S6 to Rath and then walked 10 mins. I arrived at 14:30: The receptionist began claiming that the 25 Euro Happy Hour was for specially invited house guests only. But as I was firm and convinced I gave her the 25 and she agreed. Great looking club: nice facilitities. In the beginning there was only 10 girls but that number increased to 20 when I left at 20:00. Quality in MY book was slightly better than Dolce Vita but also bigger range: some girls was only 4's in my books but there were also 9's. At least 90% were natural and no silicone. And no big and obvious silicone or fake-lips. For most people the lack of plastic is good but I me as a fake-lover would love to see more of silicone. What WAS good is that most girls had really nice sexy outfits with HIGH heels, long nails and nice makeup.

I liked the relaxed afternoon atmosphere and the girls were playful but still pretty decent when it comes to clear pricing and setting expectations. Girls were not shy to play in kini / cinema. Most girls were from romania, although many of these seemed to state Moldavia etc. There were two Puerto Rico girls and one Spanish girls so some range also when it came to nationality.

I had two sessions, one at 50 euro and one at 60. One was so / so decent and one was great.

I really loved the 25 euro deal: I got to try 6 different German beers and a decent Schnitzel and coffee and a good time: recommended.

Reflection: When I asked specific question in this thread before my trip I got ZERO replies and in general I found the seperate FKK threads in the Dusseldorf / Cologne rather unuseful or at least very tailored to a certain type of return monger who is supposed to know it all. Therefor I found most of my information before the trip elsewhere.

Pistons
04-24-17, 19:10
Reflection: When I asked specific question in this thread before my trip I got ZERO replies and in general I found the seperate FKK threads in the Dusseldorf / Cologne rather unuseful or at least very tailored to a certain type of return monger who is supposed to know it all. Therefor I found most of my information before the trip elsewhere.I can't recall your post before your trip, but this thread has most of the info needed if you look back some pages. The several page semi off topic chit chat does make it a bit harder for new readers I suppose. But isg is not a catalogue either it is random people posting random things/reports as a hobby.

Edit: looked up that post you made again. I don't pay too much attention to average nail quality. Boobs? Well, hard to say. Maybe it is as you say less than average plastics the younger the girls, the less plastics perhaps. lips I am not certain.

Sirioja
04-24-17, 19:29
I spent a nice afternoon this Saturday at Oceans. Took the S6 to Rath and then walked 10 mins. I arrived at 14:30: The receptionist began claiming that the 25 Euro Happy Hour was for specially invited house guests only. But as I was firm and convinced I gave her the 25 and she agreed. Great looking club: nice facilitities. In the beginning there was only 10 girls but that number increased to 20 when I left at 20:00. Quality in MY book was slightly better than Dolce Vita Really lack of honesty for Oceans desk. My advice and my 2 last visits experiences: give money for rate you want, 25 before 3 pm, 30 or 50 after, without speaking with desk, just taking key and bathrobe. Desk behavior don't deserve we speak with them. Unrespect make unrespect.

Banana Boi
04-24-17, 22:31
I can't recall your post before your trip, I helped him in another thread! Stop being so lazy and help the newbies, Pistons!

Thanks Takedown, Thanks Banana Boi.

Breadman
04-24-17, 23:31
Really lack of honesty for Oceans desk. My advice and my 2 last visits experiences: give money for rate you want, 25 before 3 pm, 30 or 50 after, without speaking with desk, just taking key and bathrobe. Desk behavior don't deserve we speak with them. Unrespect make unrespect.Plenty of other clubs out there, just turn on your cell phone and record the front desk telling you this and say 'ok, I'll go to another club' and post it on youtube.

Ggeorge6
04-25-17, 01:20
How is the lineup these days? I see here that it's young but is it exotic? Looking for some black or Hispanic or Turkish ladies! How would it be on a Wednesday night from 7 pm-5 am? A lot of talk about donairs and hustling, not much on service.

Pistons
04-25-17, 01:25
I helped him in another thread! Stop being so lazy and help the newbies, Pistons!Oh, yeah. Since I took offence on the grounds that this thread is already labelled by some to be my own little blog. LOL.

Mr Ho
04-25-17, 03:16
I helped him in another thread! Stop being so lazy and help the newbies, Pistons!Pistons was very helpful person to me when I was penetrating into NRW region few months back, I think he just chooses who.

Pistons got good taste in women.

Pistons
04-25-17, 10:35
How is the lineup these days? I see here that it's young but is it exotic? Looking for some black or Hispanic or Turkish ladies! How would it be on a Wednesday night from 7 pm-5 am? A lot of talk about donairs and hustling, not much on service.Occasionally I've seen 1 or 2 blacks there. They were too chubby for me.

Some girls there say they are Romanian Turks. Whatever that means. Ethnic Turks probably. Also there has been a group of up to 10 Bulgarians.

The only Latina I've seen there is a Colombian MILF only working weekends. Akira is their only Asian girl also. Not sure if she is Philippine or Thai. Cute. I think she has worked at Oase before.

Occasionally also 1-3 Germans, some of which have been good looking. Rest Romanians. But diverse in looks from almost all white to Persian looking.

Wiild
04-25-17, 18:02
I helped him in another thread! Stop being so lazy and help the newbies, Pistons!Yes, I got some guidance in the Dolve Vita thread thanks but no answer at all here or in the Living Room thread. I get the feeling that the FKK threads are very focused on a certain type of girl (natural) and value for money. Contribution is done by a few number members who choose to only discuss those things interesting to them and you don't like "newbies" that have never been in a Dusseldorf FKK before or dare to have different taste in girls. I am only half serious but I found the city Dusseldorf and this region to be rather boring and narrowminded, I had far more fun in Berlin.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3630-FKK-Oceans-D%FCsseldorf&p=2000068#post2000068.

Pistons
04-25-17, 18:37
I found the city Dusseldorf and this region to be rather boring and narrowminded, I had far more fun in Berlin.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3630-FKK-Oceans-D%FCsseldorf&p=2000068#post2000068.Berlin is much bigger. Perhaps Cologne is more interesting as a city than Dusseldorf is. At least I think so. Cologne is more interesting than Frankfurt is as a city too IMO. But it is not on the same level as Berlin, or even Munich.

ExpatLover
04-25-17, 20:31
Yes, I got some guidance in the Dolve Vita thread thanks but no answer at all here or in the Living Room thread. I get the feeling that the FKK threads are very focused on a certain type of girl (natural) and value for money. Contribution is done by a few number members who choose to only discuss those things interesting to them and you don't like "newbies" that have never been in a Dusseldorf FKK before or dare to have different taste in girls. I am only half serious but I found the city Dusseldorf and this region to be rather boring and narrowminded, I had far more fun in Berlin.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3630-FKK-Oceans-D%FCsseldorf&p=2000068#post2000068.Berlin is one of the most active / moving city in the world, it is a kind of big Barcelona, many young people from many different countries are moving to Berlin, just check how many bars, restaurant you can find in Berlin. Kreusberg is just the place to be impossible to compare with NRW or Stuttgart, many German people don't like to travel to Berlin just because they don't feel good there, it is another way to live.

Breadman
04-25-17, 21:48
Yes, I got some guidance in the Dolve Vita thread thanks but no answer at all here or in the Living Room thread. I get the feeling that the FKK threads are very focused on a certain type of girl (natural) and value for money. Contribution is done by a few number members who choose to only discuss those things interesting to them and you don't like "newbies" that have never been in a Dusseldorf FKK before or dare to have different taste in girls..Maybe it was you who didn't do enough pre trip planning or ask enough questions before buying your tickets. After I decided on Thailand as a new travel destination I picked a few senior posters in those threads and asked advice, copy and paste and send to several guys got me some good info. Had you asked me I would have advised starting out in Frankfurt before heading up north.

Mr Ho
04-26-17, 12:37
Can't argue she is a babe. But if I had the choice of Eleny and AG, I think perhaps I would go for Eleny. But hard to decide since I never fucked AG (lol)Eleny is so my type, just like Kylie Palace.

Wiild
04-26-17, 17:19
Maybe it was you who didn't do enough pre trip planning or ask enough questions before buying your tickets.No worries, I am a grown up, I don't blame a prostitution forum or it's contributors for my own decision or luck finding a good time, I had a decent weekend. Dolce Vita and Oceans are really nice looking clubs from an international perspective. But as Pistons pointed out Dusseldorf is rather boring as a city compared to other mongering hotspots. And yes I did feel that the general vibe of the FKK threads is one that is not too friendly to newbies.

ExpatLover
04-26-17, 19:35
No worries, I am a grown up, I don't blame a prostitution forum or it's contributors for my own decision or luck finding a good time, I had a decent weekend. Dolce Vita and Oceans are really nice looking clubs from an international perspective. But as Pistons pointed out Dusseldorf is rather boring as a city compared to other mongering hotspots. And yes I did feel that the general vibe of the FKK threads is one that is not too friendly to newbies.It is not because new are a newbies, this week at Shark I was really considering why most of the girls and men are looking so unhappy, may be the weather but for sure in the last months when the guys are not drunk most of them are showing that they are enjoying their time.

Ggeorge6
04-30-17, 08:31
Occasionally I've seen 1 or 2 blacks there. They were too chubby for me.

Some girls there say they are Romanian Turks. Whatever that means. Ethnic Turks probably. Also there has been a group of up to 10 Bulgarians.

The only Latina I've seen there is a Colombian MILF only working weekends. Akira is their only Asian girl also. Not sure if she is Philippine or Thai. Cute. I think she has worked at Oase before.

Occasionally also 1-3 Germans, some of which have been good looking. Rest Romanians. But diverse in looks from almost all white to Persian looking.Thanks for the update. I love black honeys even if they beyond thick. I dated a thin one and she fine af but, yeah anyways. I think living room is the place to be even though it isn't as elaborate as oceans. Too bad. I just want variety and lots of non white non Romanians. It's a fantasy land I live in. Again thank you.

Free Dude
05-01-17, 18:56
For your info, I would expect the line up to be fairly big on Saturday the 13th.

They are having a party. A party with appearances by Florin Salam and Adrian Minune (and some others). I'm tempted to go myself!

Pistons
05-01-17, 20:18
For your info, I would expect the line up to be fairly big on Saturday the 13th.

They are having a party. A party with appearances by Florin Salam and Adrian Minune (and some others). I'm tempted to go myself!Interesting, I had plans on going on Friday 12th myself, but may perhaps change that then. Though call. I can imagine those guys drawing in girls from other clubs for a night (if it works that way). If it doesn't draw in more girls, then I can see how it can get tough to reach the top girls. LOL. Florin Salam must mean it will be more than packed.

Banana Boi
05-01-17, 22:10
They are having a party. A party with appearances by Florin Salam and Adrian Minune (and some others). I'm tempted to go myself!Wow that should draw girls from FKK's everywhere, maybe only as customers. Huge Turkish sausage fest for sure.

PussyLiccker
05-02-17, 02:47
Something I hate about Turkish clubs on weekend nights. Sausage fests!

Hurried Turkish club ambiance I really dislike. Feels like I will get processed like the huge crowd of Turkish. LOL.

Slow times were alright. Girls are more relaxed, I like slow ambiance.

Man, stuff I got to put up with to find that gem. Only worth it if I run into one. LOL.

Free Dude
05-02-17, 20:13
Downside to the Manele party. The entry is supposedly set at 100 euros.

Pistons
05-02-17, 22:05
Downside to the Manele party. The entry is supposedly set at 100 euros.For everyone entering that day?

Banana Boi
05-02-17, 22:24
For everyone entering that day?Except for Turks who can still use their 15 euro coupon or get in for free.

Pistons
05-02-17, 22:34
Except for Turks who can still use their 15 euro coupon or get in for free.Actually the 25 entry is better due to the added food. But yeah, I'm afraid of them letting in turks cheaper this day. Making it harder to even move around on the floor getting a drink or just going to the toilet. So it won't be worth the 100 euro entry unless they are more clear on it. And what about the girls?

Sirioja
05-02-17, 23:46
Something I hate about Turkish clubs on weekend nights. Sausage fests!

Hurried Turkish club ambiance I really dislike. Feels like I will get processed like the huge crowd of Turkish. LOL.

Slow times were alright. Girls are more relaxed, I like slow ambiance.

Man, stuff I got to put up with to find that gem. Only worth it if I run into one. LOL.What I like in turkish crowded clubs is how some girls are happy to have a different kind of client. Sometimes, have to lead these girls who are used to rabbit suck and fuck, but it worked very well with very pretty ex Emma. De Oceans, now Jana at LR.

Mr Ho
05-03-17, 02:26
Actually the 25 entry is better due to the added food. But yeah, I'm afraid of them letting in turks cheaper this day. Making it harder to even move around on the floor getting a drink or just going to the toilet. So it won't be worth the 100 euro entry unless they are more clear on it. And what about the girls?How about be there at 5 PM when stunners begin to walk in, before it was all monsters when I was there. And finish your last session at 8 or 9 PM? As that is the time when floor begin to get crowded.

You can do three session in that time!

Pistons
05-03-17, 10:44
You can do three session in that time!With the right girl I am sure I can to 20 sessions in that time. She just has to lure me on time ad nauseum. LOL.

Optimist
05-03-17, 12:18

They are having a party. A party with appearances by Florin Salam and Adrian Minune (and some others). I'm tempted to go myself! I'd pay 100 entry and fly to Dusseldorf to see the super talented Florin Salam, forget about the girls. Chance of a lifetime. Loredana Chiviu i can do without. If Christine Pucean were in the mix I'd think I was in heaven. Unfortunately I have a prebooked family event that night :( :(

Pistons
05-03-17, 16:56
I'd pay 100 entry and fly to Dusseldorf to see the super talented Florin Salam, forget about the girls. Chance of a lifetime. Loredana Chiviu i can do without. If Christine Pucean were in the mix I'd think I was in heaven. Unfortunately I have a prebooked family event that night :( :(Yes, I googled those girls there also. A big let down that the top dancer they normally have; Cristina Pucean is not going to be there. It would maybe have made me decide to go also. But Loredana Chivu is hotter than Denisa Despa in my book, so rather ditch her. Still, I fear those dancers are not available for a room session. LOL.

Then again, some fkk girls are better dancers than both denisa despa and loredana chivu. That 3rd bellydancer Didem had some nice moves, so I see the point there perhaps...

https://youtu.be/fQRaaJwvpCw

Breadman
05-03-17, 17:48
I'd pay 100 entry and fly to Dusseldorf to see the super talented Florin Salam, He's got some pretty awful taste in women if he picked the girls in this music video, I'd only do the blonde in the tight red dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXO2QtjixaM

Pistons
05-03-17, 18:02
He's got some pretty awful taste in women if he picked the girls in this music video, I'd only do the blonde in the tight red dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXO2QtjixaMI think that is Loredana Chivu. And she seems to be going to the Oceans party also. Google says she is a playboy model. Not much dancing skills, but picturesque.

Craiova
05-03-17, 18:04
I think that is Loredana Chivu. And she seems to be going to the Oceans party also. Google says she is a playboy model. Not much dancing skills, but picturesque.Yep sure large silicone tits and probably 30 yo. No thank you.

Pistons
05-03-17, 18:11
Yep sure large silicone tits and probably 30 yo. No thank you.27 years.

January 3, 1990.

(She is not my type either though...)

BigBuddy69
05-03-17, 18:16
He's got some pretty awful taste in women iAnd in music. And in clothes !

Pistons
05-03-17, 18:36
Its pretty awful yes. It seems his shows are mainly about horny sweaty small chubby guys standing in a circle watching hot girls dance. LOL! Too bad only one of his dancers are high quality (Pucean), and she won't be there this time. (pluss Didem who is pro, but I haven't found her dancing in any youtube video with these guys before. So perhaps she is a solo act).

So basically the girls take center stage and are the stars. Not the male singers... thats what it seems like to me these roma club shows work...

The Cane
05-03-17, 18:48
Too bad only one of his dancers are high quality (Pucean), and she won't be there this time.The tall one in the tight black dress looks like some kind of she-male giraffe!

Optimist
05-03-17, 18:49
He's got some pretty awful taste in women if he picked the girls in this music video, I'd only do the blonde in the tight red dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXO2QtjixaM

I don't like Loredana Chiviu, who is in this video.She was one of the first such women in manele, and represents part of the strand aimed at the easiest popularity, men who like enhanced women, a symbol of money, like a BMW. I have seen gypsy mansions crowned with BMW signs, Euro signs and so on. All about the money.

Optimist
05-03-17, 18:56
And in music. And in clothes !Nobody would suggest that this potboiler of a hit is reflective of Salam's talents (apart from the ability to make money).Salam is producing a lot of songs of this style, which are pleasant enough as a party backdrop, but obscure his unique talents

As for my music taste, while I know it's not your taste, very few would deny that Piaf, Brel, Gigli, Bjorling, Mahler, Tallis, Prokofiev, Robert Johnson, Robeson, Ella Fitzgerald reflect poor taste, and that's without any 1980's pop onwards :)

Optimist
05-03-17, 18:58
Its pretty awful yes. It seems his shows are mainly about horny sweaty small chubby guys standing in a circle watching hot girls dance. LOL! Too bad only one of his dancers are high quality (Pucean), and she won't be there this time. (pluss Didem who is pro, but I haven't found her dancing in any youtube video with these guys before. So perhaps she is a solo act).

So basically the girls take center stage and are the stars. Not the male singers... thats what it seems like to me these roma club shows work...That's one strand of manele and will be the one on show at this party, although hopefully the men in attendance won't be too smelly. Much more interesting are where Salam is taking centre stage and focusing on singing.However, being a manele star means often working in private functions taking large denominations of money off guests, while just trying to keep a basic rhythm going: of course the dancing girls are there for show.

Pucean used to be in videos because she is a superb dancer: now the videos ignore her dancing in favour of her enhancements, which are a recent addition.

If you see videos of manele at Rich Club you will see ordinary girls and men on an equal footing, all dancing

Pistons
05-03-17, 19:14
If you see videos of Rich Club you will see ordinary girls and men on an equal footing, all dancingThat looks like a normal night club. I didn't spot any special thing there?

Personally I wouldnt be too inspired by watching Salam shake his ass on stage either. And generally never am with male artists. Thus I only watch female singers when on stage. lol

About Pucean, I can see people would come to see her dance:

https://youtu.be/TS-tQynwJfU

Too bad she won't be there...

Sirioja
05-03-17, 19:16
Yep sure large silicone tits and probably 30 yo. No thank you.I think for 50, I go with the blond, 30 yo women are more skillful and sensual, but without the bad music. This fake singer is Turkish or Romanian? I hear often this noise at Samya.

Optimist
05-03-17, 19:24
That looks like a normal night club. I didn't spot any special thing there?

Personally I wouldnt be too inspired by watching Salam shake his ass on stage either. And generally never am with male artists. Thus I only watch female singers when on stage. lolExactly (it was a manele night you saw? Just saying that it's not always about an enhanced girl on show. The ordinary girls are often much more sexy.

When Salam is really singing you won't see him shake his ass at you lol

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 09:52
I think that is Loredana Chivu. And she seems to be going to the Oceans party also. Google says she is a playboy model. Not much dancing skills, but picturesque.Yeah, I would fuck her. I sometimes like those silicone/botox (if not overdone) pornstar type of girls. You know, the type of girl that you will never want to introduce to your friends and family, but nevertheless look sexy (IMHO) and slutty as hell.

But that fucking music! No fucking way! Even if Oceans paid me E100 I could not be able to listen to it for more than 5 minutes at the most!

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 10:02
I think for 50, I go with the blond, 30 yo women are more skillful and sensual, but without the bad music..Yup, I agree. I prefer a real women who looks after her body and stays in shape that's 30, over some inexperienced mechanical 22 year old.

This fake singer is Turkish or Romanian? It all sounds the same to me: remnants of the Ottoman Empire. Thank God they didn't get any further than Vienna in 1683, but thanks to Merkel and the EUSSR this kind of music will probably resemble the national anthem of Germany in a few years. LOL! /sarc

Optimist
05-04-17, 11:45
Horny and Sirioja. The music is a very very recent development, arising from gypsy musicians borrowing from primarily Turkish, and to a lesser extent, Greek styles. It proved popular so has become dominant in gypsy culture in Serbia, Romania, and Bulgaria. The gypsies see it very much as a way of creating an identity against oppression. Unsurprisingly it has links with what romanians call "vagabond", criminals seen as outlaws. One strand overtly identifies with black music from the USA.

Some of the musicians are surprisingly versatile and can switch from manele, to traditional gypsy, to French cafe style, through to jazz, without blinking.

Even if one doesn't like the music it is a very rich sociological and anthropological phenomenon. There are few such easily accessible ways of seeing how an outsider ethnic group works.

Optimist
05-04-17, 11:49
Pistons. Good example of the enhanced Pucean in recent times: much vulgarised from her early dancing. Like PL, I love to see the girls in FKK dancing to manele.

The song incidentally is a less than inspired theft of a huge hit from either Egypt or Abu Dabi (can't remember which). https://youtu.be/QUBvVTNRp4Q with 227 million YouTube views (I can't get links to work on amended posts)

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 11:53
Yeah, I thought the contents, and the roots has a parallel to hip-hop music culture in some way. Although the music styles are quite different as the melody is more of Turkish style. Not the style I am accustomed to, and the only reason I can put up with that crap is the association with Romanians getting into the mood and dancing to it.

Optimist
05-04-17, 12:03
https://youtu.be/QUBvVTNRp4Q A working link for my post of a few minutes ago.

Optimist
05-04-17, 12:11
https://youtu.be/wN1hzYMPAz8 and a live version, again shows the Arab influence, including the dancing.

I promise I will stop hijacking this thread now.I thank everybody for their indulgence of me.

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 12:24
I see similarlity in the dance style when some girls get up with Manele playing with the arms out. For Manele, likely the movements has Gypsy roots. I think many cultures have roots in such dance style. Traditional dance in Spain has gypsy roots.

Nice hip movements by girls, universally excepted. 🙂. Makes me want to do the dirty.

I've seen the girls put on the skirt with the Metallic decorations at clubs, when doing the dance in Samya on stage or Mainhattan I'd seen girls putting it on.

My fav Florin Salam vid(because the girls in it. 😁.)

https://youtu.be/ojIn9CZCOW8

Pistons
05-04-17, 15:52
Yeah, I would fuck her. I sometimes like those silicone/botox (if not overdone) pornstar type of girls. You know, the type of girl that you will never want to introduce to your friends and family, but nevertheless look sexy (IMHO) and slutty as hell.I don't mind silicone as long as it is done right. But half the time I see it, the proportions gets off, and normally it is too much. But I've seen boobjobs which looks great also. Adelle at Oase had a good enhancement done. And Puceans tits looks just fine to me. Maybe just 50g too much. But it is miniscule... I wonder if she has done something to her ass also tho. It is on the upper limit now. Saw some 3 yr old vids when it was just fine. Although not as fit perhaps... in the vid I posted I think her proportions looks perfect. But maybe slightly off in other vids... could be just a costume thing.

Id show them to family and friends easily. Especially friend. Family I'd wait a few weeks with so the botox would start disappearing, lol...

Even if one doesn't like the music it is a very rich sociological and anthropological phenomenon. There are few such easily accessible ways of seeing how an outsider ethnic group works.

I agree, and that is why I don't mind it either. Actually sometimes I just turn on bad taste music styles or bad taste anything in life. Bad humor even or you name it. For the sake of the irony and reduced seriousness involved.... People are way too up tight in this world. So I can like that about the unserious gypsy style...

PL: lol yes, without the girls liking manele and dancing to it, I doubt any non gypsy would listen to it... but it seems like they know and thus have incorporated hot girls where they can... the rythm is not that bad to dance to, so there is that argument for it...

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 16:25
Hey, for sex, whatever gets your juices flowing. Sexy, slutty, hot looks make for enhanced sex. We need something to work us up. I know why Horny is into Jane, GT as myself.

Some girls are kinda young and cute, but it's more of good fun times vs, oh I want to do the nasty due to erotic or slutty looks. LOL.

BB thinks I go for pornstar looks. LOL. Not always, but like erotic looks that can get my juices flowing. Situation is that not so many Ro to get me worked up in that manner in looks, it's either cute looks, or kinda rough looking. Most of the ones I go for are cute GND Ro, but Aca had some more erotic looks at times, and Oceans does as well. Palace, Artemis type places, you tend to find those types. Eleny gets my juices flowing at Oceans, and Alina acts erotics as hell. When the lights are really dim, you see some erotic lookin gals at Oceans. I don't find LR to be a places for those types of gals.

Janine at Sharks just seemed to plain (and not only the sex), Marie(Oase long ago)) long ago was lookin too much like an angel probably Siri would appreciate. Cassandra(Oase long ago) on the other hand, hot looks.

Meggy, Bul is more cute than sexy, but really bold in her sexual actions. Pretty decent.

Pistons
05-04-17, 16:37
Eleny gets my juices flowing at Oceans, and Alina acts erotics as hell. When the lights are really dim, you see some erotic lookin gals at Oceans.One more thing is that they both have excellent fashion taste sometimes. Especially with those condom dresses that shows their petite curvy fitness figures so well. Unfortunately the hessen clubs doesn't have this as they are all nude, and so it is a nice change of pace with a place like Oceans too for me. Alina reminds me a bit of the philippina las vegas escort and instagram star CJ Miles in attitude when she has a good day. Even somewhat same type of body too. A euro/ME version of it at least and without the sillies of cj miles. Which is good.

PussyLiccker
05-04-17, 16:43
Man, you and your "condom" dresses" LOL. I like sexy outfits as well.

PL: lol yes, without the girls liking manele and dancing to it, I doubt any non gypsy would listen to it... but it seems like they know and thus have incorporated hot girls where they can... the rythm is not that bad to dance to, so there is that argument for it...From what I gather, Manele became popularized in the 90's, it's a party music for Ro youngers, not only gypsy. But, the gov is try to unpopularity it, as it's "unsophisticated" genre.

Pistons
05-04-17, 17:06
Man, you and your "condom" dresses" LOL. I like sexy outfits as well.Examples of some condom dresses. Not allways this shiny, but towards there. They even have condom dresses with holes in them there. Maybe a sign for july 1st! lol

(Those dresses are dirt cheap on ali express and looks great!)

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 17:47
Examples of some condom dresses. Not allways this shiny, but towards there. They even have condom dresses with holes in them there. Maybe a sign for july 1st! lol

(Those dresses are dirt cheap on ali express and looks great!)Damn! 😋 Those chicks look HOT! I wish some in GT would wear this stuff, as I can already imagine some girls would look absolutely great in them: Jane, Marianna, Irina, Trinity.

P.S. This is also what I like about chicks wearing lingerie! If a girl is good looking and the lingerie tacky / sexy / provocative enough, one can easily see that she is not trying to hide anything.

XXL
05-04-17, 17:51
Damn! 😋 Those chicks look HOT! I wish some in GT would wear this stuff, as I can already imagine some girls would look absolutely great in them.I surmise girls don't wear them because they're a hassle to put on and off. It could be worth it though. But I also think girls are loathe to invest any money into their job. I regularly have girls telling me Sagami condoms are much too expensive for use at work (2.5 Euro a piece).

Horny Harry
05-04-17, 19:23
I surmise girls don't wear them because they're a hassle to put on and off. It could be worth it though. But I also think girls are loathe to invest any money into their job. You think so? It doesn't look like much work to take it off, and otherwise I can always help them! 😂.

I just did a little search and these metallic mini dresses ("club wear lingerie" or "hot mini dress") can be bought for as little as E10,- on eBay and opposed to condoms, they don't need a new dress after every session.

I guess at Sharks most girls won't buy them because they walk around naked, but in a place like GT most girls are wearing some sort of a mini dress, lingerie or a bikini, so for about10 Euros a girl will really stand out from the rest of the crowd and competition. That's pocket change and a good investment if it helps a girl get more customers.

Anyway, I know I have a serious lingerie, latex and leather fetish, so just ignore my silly ramblings. 😋.

DaWong949
05-04-17, 19:33
It seems that Ocean has a lot of different entry fee. What is the correct one if I come in around 6-7 pm on a Saturday afternoon and I don't need beer.

BTW, I will be driving to there on a rental car or walk from a hotel nearby. Will not come in with cab.

Thanks.

Pistons
05-04-17, 20:40
I just did a little search and these metallic mini dresses ("club wear lingerie" or "hot mini dress") can be bought for as little as E10,- on eBay and opposed to condoms, they don't need a new dress after every session.One of those from the pics I posted was taken from ebay actually. (Do a google image search for it). It is as low as 1. 99 usd. And on simillair products there are almost same dress just slightly different. Some also under 3 usd.

1.82 usd for same dress on aliexpress with free shipping. (I searched for 'metallic wet look faux leather' and then scrolled down a bit)

Sebastiane
05-04-17, 21:23
Marie(Oase long ago)) long ago was lookin too much like an angel That's how all girls should look like. Angels. I think most guys would dream of a GF or wife who looked like her!

Mr Ho
05-05-17, 02:58
It seems that Ocean has a lot of different entry fee. What is the correct one if I come in around 6-7 pm on a Saturday afternoon and I don't need beer.

BTW, I will be driving to there on a rental car or walk from a hotel nearby. Will not come in with cab.

Thanks.65, go with taxi you got to pay more, argue with receptionist you pay less, but get ready for fight, if not 65.

PussyLiccker
05-05-17, 04:10

Thanks.You have the option of 30 or 50 Euros entry.

If you pay 30, you have to purchase all drinks and food.

If you pay 50, you get an alacarte item from the menu inclusive. Only single time. And unlimited nonalc drinks as well.

If you get dropped off in taxi, you are not allowed either of the top options, and must pay full entry price of 65.

If you come between 2-3, you only pay 25, and get everything that you get in the full entry. Beer up to 7 pm, single alacarte item inclusive, and non alc drinks.

Pistons
05-07-17, 07:16
I've seen the girls put on the skirt with the Metallic decorations at clubs, when doing the dance in Samya on stage or Mainhattan I'd seen girls putting it on.

Happens sometimes at Artemis and Oase also.

Sirioja
05-07-17, 10:36
Happens sometimes at Artemis and Oase also.In many clubs, when dancing Manele. Alice at Aca is a great manele dancer, only time when I like, when look at her dancing. A real Esmeralda.

PussyLiccker
05-07-17, 11:30
Happens sometimes at Artemis and Oase also.You mean they put the skirt on and shake their booty to Manele? At Samya before the reno, girls would get lifted up on top of the bar, and would have the skirt on dancing to Shik shak shok. That was an atmosphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KxcGhftSPs

Pistons
05-07-17, 19:01
Yes, also happens at Oceans. Cultural dance is what they call it. Normally just 2 by the poles, but they take it on near the bar, or sometimes in the weekend dancing on the bar desk 4-5 girls also. With cultural costumes or with some other costume.

Craiova
05-07-17, 19:23
Dancing with cultural costums to Manele or other music happens in the evening at all Frankfurt big 5 clubs. Best party atmosphere still on Friday / Saturday at World. Ranking for dancing / party atmosphere. 1. World, 2. Oase and Mainhattan, 4. Palace, 5. Sharks.

Sirioja
05-07-17, 19:50
Dancing with cultural costums to Manele or other music happens in the evening at all Frankfurt big 5 clubs. Best party atmosphere still on Friday / Saturday at World. Ranking for dancing / party atmosphere. 1. World, 2. Oase and Mainhattan, 4. Palace, 5. Sharks.But only a very few girls look and dance like a real gypsy Esmeralda. There are also monkeys on pole. Sometimes great pole dancers like Stefi. Ro at Globe and Karina. Ro at Aca, she is ex LR. When some said Madi World was a latina dancer, I met her a few times, but never saw her performing dancing.

Ggeorge6
05-08-17, 01:13
In Düsseldorf for an upcoming Wednesday night. Is oceans even really worth it or should I just hit up living room, magnum, or Samya? Key is diversity and late (0300-0600) opening time. I want to visit here but I only see negativity.

Pistons
05-08-17, 06:24
In Dsseldorf for an upcoming Wednesday night. Is oceans even really worth it or should I just hit up living room, magnum, or Samya? Key is diversity and late (0300-0600) opening time. I want to visit here but I only see negativity.Well, oceans close at 5 on wednesdays (only Fri. / sat open till 7). I have yet to be there on a Wednesday, but it tends to slow down quite a bit around 3. 30-04.00 on non Fri. / sat. Last hour is quiet, and most girls have gone to the locker at 04.10 or so... lineup has fluctuated alot the past year. It is a big club with space for alot of girls, but it doesnt allways have the market for that many girls (especially on weekdays). So they are trying to find their place I guess. The recent food upgrade probably helped tho. Last time I was there it had many locals there early on the 25 entry who had some food. Married german guys trying to get back home before wife notice. Lol

Thursdays is a nice day at oceans. So maybe wednesday is something simillair. A bit more relaxed than fri/sat which is very busy, and many girls who sleeps at the club (club hotel) wanders about. You might have to approach the girls outside where they can smoke or by the bar. Not too many Oceans girls approach you like in some other club. Only stage dancing if there are enough guys around. So many girls doesnt hunt around... some does however. But far less ratio than at some other clubs.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 10:25
Well, oceans close at 5 on wednesdays (only Fri. / sat open till 7). I have yet to be there on a Wednesday, but it tends to slow down quite a bit around 3. 30-04.00 on non Fri. / sat. Last hour is quiet, and most girls have gone to the locker at 04.10 or so... lineup has fluctuated alot the past year. It is a big club with space for alot of girls, but it doesnt allways have the market for that many girls (especially on weekdays). So they are trying to find their place I guess. The recent food upgrade probably helped tho. Last time I was there it had many locals there early on the 25 entry who had some food. Married german guys trying to get back home before wife notice. Lol

Thursdays is a nice day at oceans. So maybe wednesday is something simillair. A bit more relaxed than fri/sat which is very busy, and many girls who sleeps at the club (club hotel) wanders about. You might have to approach the girls outside where they can smoke or by the bar. Not too many Oceans girls approach you like in some other club. Only stage dancing if there are enough guys around. So many girls doesnt hunt around... some does however. But far less ratio than at some other clubs.4 visits on Thursday late evening on February when I didn't go with not kissing Emma. De, March and April. Despite pretty Sofia. Ro and Simona. Ro, but also not kissing, so 4 30 € visits and 0 rooms. Now Emma left, I wish to meet her again after our room at LR, or elsewhere if she moves, as I think she won't stay. Good wife written behind her legs, tall blond German.

Pistons
05-08-17, 17:58
4 visits on Thursday late evening on February when I didn't go with not kissing Emma. De, March and April. Despite pretty Sofia. Ro and Simona. Ro, but also not kissing, so 4 30 visits and 0 rooms. Now Emma left, I wish to meet her again after our room at LR, or elsewhere if she moves, as I think she won't stay. Good wife written behind her legs, tall blond German.I have a feeling you paid 30 for entry and stayed an hour or less, and then moved to another club? Otherwise you'd have had some more top names I'd recognize too after 4 Thursday visits.

Sirioja
05-08-17, 18:29
I have a feeling you paid 30 for entry and stayed an hour or less, and then moved to another club? Otherwise you'd have had some more top names I'd recognize too after 4 Thursday visits.I left Paris after job, arrived around 11 pm / midnight, looked around and turned around for about 2/3 hours, and finished to go to sleep in relax room until 5 am. I wrote I saw pretty girls like German blond Emma, or blond Simona. Ro or Sofia. Ro with sexy body, but I don't go with girls who say not kissing, so Oceans don't work for what I need to enjoy sex. Never saw Anda for these 4 visits. Maybe Thursday is not a so good day for kissing girls.

Had only 1 good room at Oceans with a Romanian ex Harem Padenborn, in 2015.

Happy for you to enjoy more than me. Each one his good clubs, according to our expectations. When Lucy. De Palace said on our fifth room, kissing is now for extra, I didn't touch her and just gave her 50 , rather than 200 for our 2 1 h rooms for each of my 2 previous visits. She won't see me anymore, not anymore attractive for me. So many great kisser in FKK.

ExpatLover
05-08-17, 19:56
I have a feeling you paid 30 for entry and stayed an hour or less, and then moved to another club? Otherwise you'd have had some more top names I'd recognize too after 4 Thursday visits.What is this new story, may be I am visiting more FKK than you and I never give any names, could be the same for him.

Mr Ho
05-15-17, 04:00
How much is taxi from airport to FKK Oceans?

I was about to take train and I realized it really is close.

I will get off at car garage few hundred meter from Oceans.

Mr Ho
05-15-17, 04:28
Yes, the Oceans shuttle bus comes to pick you up to take you to the club.How about the way back to hotel? From FKK Oceans.

StrawJam
05-15-17, 20:25
How about the way back to hotel? From FKK Oceans.Taxi from the airport is £20 euro and same on way back. The pick up service used to mean you had to pay 65 euro entry but they gave me a lift back the first time, but no return on recent visits. The 65 euro option is OK if you're having food and drink (alcohol only up till 7 pm).

DaWong949
05-15-17, 23:46
You have the option of 30 or 50 Euros entry.

If you pay 30, you have to purchase all drinks and food.

If you pay 50, you get an alacarte item from the menu inclusive. Only single time. And unlimited nonalc drinks as well.

If you get dropped off in taxi, you are not allowed either of the top options, and must pay full entry price of 65.

If you come between 2-3, you only pay 25, and get everything that you get in the full entry. Beer up to 7 pm, single alacarte item inclusive, and non alc drinks.So I get hungry after I ate my first Alacarte, how much do I need to pay? Do you offer any buffet style food at all?

DaWong949
05-15-17, 23:47
How about the way back to hotel? From FKK Oceans.That is my question too.

Mr Ho
05-16-17, 04:53
Taxi from the airport is 20 euro and same on way back. The pick up service used to mean you had to pay 65 euro entry but they gave me a lift back the first time, but no return on recent visits. The 65 euro option is OK if you're having food and drink (alcohol only up till 7 pm).Train is like 5 euro and bus is 1.5 euro so 6.5 euro in total for train and bus option right?

So taxi is close enough to take to near by Ocean garage.

I wonder if Oceans will pick me at airport LOL.

Pistons
05-16-17, 09:28
So I get hungry after I ate my first Alacarte, how much do I need to pay? Do you offer any buffet style food at all?I normally get one of those for 14.90 euro later at night as a 2nd meal. But remember to pick the expensive option first as the free choice.

As a side note, Alina changed club I hear. Wonder where she went. Maybe in nrw?

Mr Ho
05-16-17, 09:47
I normally get one of those for 14.90 euro later at night as a 2nd meal. But remember to pick the expensive option first as the free choice.At Oceans, you cannot order delivery pizza like in Artemis?

Though I have to say that the food at ocean is not bad at all.

Breadman
05-23-17, 10:21
Checked out oceans last night late after taking care of business at Acapulco. Used a free entry ticket and bought the needed 15 euros in beer. Nice way to unwind the night, couple of cute girls. Took a petite Romanian for a romp who used to work at magnum. No upsells, quickly down to the action. Reminds me more of a strippclub back home. Age of the girls was definitely much higher than Acapulco.

Decent club but not one I'd hang around in for long, they seem more set on nickle and diming you.

Hessen Bub
05-23-17, 10:34
At Oceans, you cannot order delivery pizza like in Artemis?

Oceans is selling food, right? That's why you can't order in. Was the same when at Oase in the period they were selling food.

HB.

ExpatLover
05-23-17, 11:00
Checked out oceans last night late after taking care of business at Acapulco. Used a free entry ticket and bought the needed 15 euros in beer. Nice way to unwind the night, couple of cute girls. Took a petite Romanian for a romp who used to work at magnum. No upsells, quickly down to the action. Reminds me more of a strippclub back home. Age of the girls was definitely much higher than Acapulco.

Decent club but not one I'd hang around in for long, they seem more set on nickle and diming you.Visited Ocean in March if I remember well, 3 times in one week just to be sure to meet most of the LU, definitely for me me difficult to compare this club to the big Hessen one or LR / GT. They are just not playing in the same championship.

Pistons
05-23-17, 14:21
Age of the girls was definitely much higher than Acapulco.Age has gone up slightly as of late due to some girls having left, and others have come. Many girls have come and gone from other nrw clubs. Especially magnum perhaps. But it can change within a week. Each time I am there 1-2 months in between it seems like almost half the lineup has changed again. Maybe just 20 girls are still there from a year ago. With 50 new ones, and 30 girls change every 2 months or so. (I think max at weekends are just 70 girls. But it is hard to say as many weekend girls may just come twice a month also. So could be more).

Breadman
05-23-17, 23:43
After four fantastic romost at Acapulco decided to head over to oceans. Car park virtually empty, easy walk to the front door. Management was standing next to the door girl and started talking to me in German, when I told him that I only spoke English he handed me off to the girl who then tried getting me to pay the full amount even though I handed her the free entry card. Said that I was here yesterday to which she said "impossible". With that I said ok, grabbed the card back and walked out the door. Business must be really good if they are turning away customers at the door.

Pistons
05-24-17, 00:06
You should have spanked her! lol

DaWong949
05-24-17, 00:48
After four fantastic romost at Acapulco decided to head over to oceans. Car park virtually empty, easy walk to the front door. Management was standing next to the door girl and started talking to me in German, when I told him that I only spoke English he handed me off to the girl who then tried getting me to pay the full amount even though I handed her the free entry card. Said that I was here yesterday to which she said "impossible". With that I said ok, grabbed the card back and walked out the door. Business must be really good if they are turning away customers at the door.I was thinking about going there. But the more I read from the forum, I am inclining to go there just because those BS!

PussyLiccker
05-24-17, 08:13
I was thinking about going there. But the more I read from the forum, I am inclining to go there just because those BS!Based on what happened with Breadman, chances are there to get denied the frei entry if they find signs of you being a tourist. What Breadman describes is so blatent and wrong.

LU is not on the avg all that good, just there is a disparity of pretty or hot young gals from the rest. Half the girls are a chunky. There are some older types. Services is not the best.

You got higher percentage of young fit girls at Aca or LR.

I ran into another upseller for GFE services. 50 extra for kissing she says.

But, Eleny is there. She is so fucking hot Ro. She is nice gal, but not GFE, but a high opti. Her BBBJ is good, and fucking her feels great. Her dance moves on stage very good, looks so hot. Knows how to move. One of the hottest Ro I've ever seen.

Few others. Roxi or Roxanna is hot. Didn't see Alina around. Meggie, Bul, looks good, and capable of wild time. Adriana, Ro got very slim nice bod with pretty face, gap teeth, friendly, and finally a real GFE at Oceans! And another pretty and cute Ro, forget the name, and couple others. Overall about 10 easy picks on optics for me, and not even sure what percentage of full LU slow days make up.

Very slow business early week, but positives are girls availability. Not sure how full of a LU I've seen early week.

Breadman
05-24-17, 09:13
Thought of the perfect line but after leaving, anyone getting turned away with a free entry card simply ask for it back and tell them that LR is giving half price entry with these cards.

Breadman
05-24-17, 09:15
You were right behind me when the desk girl gave me her bullshit, did they accept your free entry card or did you pay the cover?

Banana Boi
05-24-17, 10:47
Thought of the perfect line but after leaving, anyone getting turned away with a free entry card simply ask for it back and tell them that LR is giving half price entry with these cards.Is this true?

Pistons
05-24-17, 11:04
PL: Maybe you mean Ruby. She has the same hairstyle as Eleny has now, although her face is slimmer and she is a tiny bit taller. Or Delia who is the other hot dancer on stage along with Eleny, and she is good at moving her butt while dancing. They are same height, and Delia has black hair. Those two stood out among the stage dancers now last when I was there. Eleny is number one tho.

So these 3 girls were top optics for me now. Pluss one brunette I forgot the name of. (Malina is still around too, but I dont see her working much lately... dont know what she is up to. I just see her barely a few times). And Akira is there as well as Melina during weekends. Some other ok girls too like Sabrina and one or two of those moladvian blondes... but it is not stellar at the moment. The 3-4 top girls stand out I feel...

McAdonis
05-26-17, 01:47
Breadman got denied free entry when parking lot was empty? They denied me once, saying the free entry card was not valid for Saturday nights. Full crowd. But a few months later they let me use free entry card on Saturday night.

Breadman
05-26-17, 07:54
Breadman got denied free entry when parking lot was empty? They denied me once, saying the free entry card was not valid for Saturday nights. Full crowd. But a few months later they let me use free entry card on Saturday night.Was a Tuesday night around midnight. Yeah the parking lot only had 8 cars or so, open spaces everywhere. No line at the door, nobody walking in for the five minutes or so until I got to the door. Slow night to be turning away any money.

Exodus8
05-29-17, 02:13
Got there tonite and used the free entry card option. The receptionist didn't say anything but the security guy or whatever said something and later she told us that free entry card not for tourists. Gave us the 30 e or 50 e option. My friend said he never got a problem using this before.

After a bit of discussion with another guy we threathen to leave bc the club was pretty much dead and even min 30 e will help paying for the fixed costs not to mention the potential to session gals. Outside the door the guy came after us and let to use free entry cards 😊.

Maybe 2-3 that I couldve tried based to initial screening and interviewing. Gals were desperate for biz. Wasnt impressed with the LU but good looking club with good facilities it seems.

PussyLiccker
05-29-17, 03:55
I haven't had denial of frei entry cards recent visits, but for the 25 Euro happy HR entry I had a situation. I was told they don't offer it, but on the website the flyer was present at the time of entry. I let her know of this, and they let me in with the discount.

I ordered a Steak, and was good. Worth the entry for the steak as I considered early day a downtime.

Sundays are slow days, quite empty. LU much less than even during the week. Matter a fact, Sat LU was about the same as Mon and Tues night in terma of quantity of girls, which seemed down this time around.

Lucy was present on Sat night.

The club is really only worth discount entry late at night during non-wrekend nights. Club gets going late and closes late so arriving at 10 pm to midnight is fine. Just that there maybe girls that leave earlier. Eventough club closes like 7 am on weekend, girls seems to be done way before like at 3-4 AM. Don't expect the club to run til such morning hrs to full effect.

If visiting would recommend Adriana. GFE provider there. Other than her, does not seem to be a club for GFE. Possibly YMMV.

Pistons
05-29-17, 06:10
More or less right. Sometimes most girls are there by 20.00. Other days it can go all the way till 22.00 before the whole lineup is there. But those who worked since the club opened at 14.00 might start leaving at 00.00. While the late night girls usually leaves at 3.30 on weekdays and 04.30-05.00 on weekends. Perhaps just 6-7 girls are left and available for rooms after 05.00 on weekends. I tend to find 1 or 2 ok girls hanging around that late if I miss out on a last run by 04.00-04.30. But be prepared selection can fall sooner than expected given the opening hours yes.

Sounds like selection is a bit low on several clubs right now. Hope it wont last because of and throughout all of ramadan... it would be ashame...

Good use of bargaining there Exodus. Sometimes I am baffled at some posters in here with their ego's not wanting to bargain. I wonder how they would get around in asia, africa, or even with b2b sales. Lol

Craiova
05-29-17, 06:27
Good use of bargaining there Exodus. Sometimes I am baffled at some posters in here with their ego's not wanting to bargain. I wonder how they would get around in asia, africa, or even with b2b sales. LolI can imagine how already bargaining at the entrance changes my mood for good sex.

Pistons
05-29-17, 09:55
I can imagine how already bargaining at the entrance changes my mood for good sex.Why would you need to bargain? Arent you german?

Craiova
05-29-17, 10:02
Why would you need to bargain? Arent you german?BTW these entry fee games at Oceans are illegal for two reasons, for distortion of competition and for discrimination. Best thing authorities would just close these rip off club who gives a really bad example for the many honest working FKK clubs in Germany.

Pistons
05-29-17, 10:11
for the many honest working FKK clubs in Germany.Such as World?

Craiova
05-29-17, 10:13
Such as World?What story have you heard about World?

In more than 150 visits at World I never get cheatted at the World reception.

Pistons
05-29-17, 10:24
What story have you heard about World?

In more than 150 visits at World I never get cheatted at the World reception.Just asking. I did get cheated at sharks though. With them refusing to give me the coupon when entering on a Monday. 2 other guys also didn't get it.

Anyway, I agree it harms the reputation. I don't know how illegal it is. Best just to complain. Maybe they fix it.

Craiova
05-29-17, 10:35
These are different cases. At Oceans you have a voucher. Still valid some month. Which say "free entry" and you give this voucher at reception and they say at Oceans that isn't valid for tourists. This is 100% illegal for distortion of competition and for discrimination.

An other story is when club has some special offer like a 20 euro discount card on a Monday. I know some really good clubs they don't offer this active to non regulars but ofc if the guest ask for this every guest than get this discount.

Coming back to your Sharks experience. Did you active ask at the moment when you pay entry fee or did you ask later or when you checked out bc this makes a huge difference.

Craiova
05-29-17, 11:58
Maybe they fix it.LOL Oceans management changes nothing. They know about it and ofc they read ISG and all other German boards about Oceans. Luckely at the German boards the reputation of Oceans is quite bad.

A funny note: At Oase thread we were today chocking about that soon touching will be extra. At FC a guy recently wrote a report that a girl at Oceans wants extra for touching her tits. LOL An other girl offered nice 30 minutes for 100 euro plus extra 50 euro for DFK plus extra 50 euro for DATY, makes in total 200 euro for 30 minutes without any real extra. Triple LOL.

Again reputation of Oceans is well known at German boards only the so experienced user Pistons always promote this club. For me it's a pity that this rip off club gets so much attention here at ISG.

Pistons
05-29-17, 12:03
Coming back to your Sharks experience. Did you active ask at the moment when you pay entry fee or did you ask later or when you checked out bc this makes a huge difference.There were no indication that they handed it out at entry instead of check out. As there was a 50 50 chance of both, I assumed they were honest about it. Then I overheard them giving a german a voucher without him even asking for it. Nor did he know about such vouchers beforehand. So the double standard is the same.

As mentionned before, I dont promote Oceans. I like some girls there, and the facilities are fresh. If the girls leave, no reason to go back... right now, most of my favourites from there have left. But it is still worth a visit now and then. But not as good lineup as last year...

And ofcourse the management needs to get this right. I know for sure some girls from there has left due to various management policies also. That includes some of this double standard entry policy. There is simply not enough money in it from the local turkish crowd. They have to change, or at some point it is game over...

Craiova
05-29-17, 12:10
There were no indication that they handed it out at entry instead of check out. As there was a 50 50 chance of both, I assumed they were honest about it. Then I overheard them giving a german a voucher without him even asking for it. Nor did he know about such vouchers beforehand. So the double standard is the same.Nope despite I'm not the biggest Sharks fan the reception of Sharks is always correct to me. How can they know that you were honest, the simple rule is you get this voucher when paying entry fee otherwise they don't know who already get it. When you ask when paying entry fee you get this voucher. Very simple.

A lot of clubs handle this in this way and for me it's ok.

Pistons
05-29-17, 12:12
Nope despite I'm not the biggest Sharks fan the reception of Sharks is always correct to me. How can they know that you were honest, the simple rule is you get this voucher when paying entry free otherwise they don't know who already get it. When you ask when paying entry fee you get this voucher. Very simple.

A lot of clubs handle this in this way and for me it's ok.Reread my post and you might get my point.

Craiova
05-29-17, 12:19
And ofcourse the management needs to get this right. I know for sure some girls from there has left due to various management policies also. That includes some of this double standard entry policy. There is simply not enough money in it from the local turkish crowd. They have to change, or at some point it is game over...The problem with Oceans is that they made three years ago a total wrong business decision. They invest how much? Heard about almost 10 million euro in a business that is going down in general and additional on a location like Duesseldorf that was anyway satiated from FKK clubs. And now comes July 1st. Simple wrong business decision!

Pistons
05-30-17, 12:15
The problem with Oceans is that they made three years ago a total wrong business decision. They invest how much? Heard about almost 10 million euro in a business that is going down in general and additional on a location like Duesseldorf that was anyway satiated from FKK clubs. And now comes July 1st. Simple wrong business decision!I disagree.

1. They had no chance at the time of investment to know about the July 1. Change.

2. The state of so many other competing places near dusseldorf look like s*holes. And people like fresh clubs.

3. The misstake was hiering managers without basic economic and marketing degrees. Which is quite apparent in the way it is run... the problem lies mainly in the lack of understanding how to build up trust. Lack of understanding word of mouth in the internet age, and lack of understanding standard turnover curves when opening a new place in an high competitive environment. Which in turn is related to marketing. And lack of cutting cost. It has more people hired than simillair sized/crowded clubs... dj? Why?

Banana Boi
05-30-17, 12:25
2. The state of so many other comppeting places near dusseldorf look like s*holes. And people like fresh clubs.I definitely would not call places like Villa Vertigo and Sixsens a sh*thole. They are converted mansions I'm sure nicer than any of us call a home. GT also very well kept with the hardest working staff. H7 was recently renovated. Closer to town DV is a pretty clean club as well.

I think John Taffer from Bar Rescue needs to come in and whip the Oceans management in to shape. I wonder how much Oceans is really making with all Turks getting in for free? The potential loss income for Oceans is staggering.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 12:34
Just because Oceans is relatively new facilities doesn't mean it's a nice club(or the best one). There are many other factors to make a club than freshness of facilities. I don't find the facilities particularly special at Oceans besides the novelty of it. Management and services of girls are more important.

Pistons
05-30-17, 12:39
BB: I didn't say all places were dumps. But alot are. I plotted in the drive distance to SixSense by the way. It takes 1h and 33 min to drive from sixsense to aca. In that time you can just as well drive from samya to palace (1h 58 min with some jam included).. so sometimes I dont allways agree on these area definitions tho...

PL: I agree the girls are the most important. But if you stay for many hours and not just leave after 2-3, then you want a nice club. Especially the rooms too.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 12:42
Rooms are not really that nice or really better than other club rooms out there. Mattresses are really cheap, and smells heavy of smoke in some rooms.

You will find more fun club with gals if you visit enough clubs. Oceans is not a fun club. Ambiance is totally boring, and empty during most day hours. Not even a garden to taken in relaxation.

Exodus8
05-30-17, 12:46
Mgt theres trying to rip off tourists and favour the turkish clientele.

Doubt that I want to go back there bc not convenient wo a car and wasnt impressed by the LU.

I didn't feel relaxed at all had my shark repellent all over me in order to protect myself. Told one girl that this club got bad reputation and she said I could complain to the reception. I just said yeah right like that's going to help, LOL.

Pistons
05-30-17, 12:53
A few rooms are good. Not everyone I suppose. The worst thing for me is those beds in the salt room. Practically impossible to sleep in. So if you are tired and want to nap for an hour, forget about it unless you can sleep anywhere. And they desperately need 1-2 jacuuzis. And get that swimming pool up and running if possible. The steamroom can also need some fixing.

The turk favourism is what can kill the club yes. That is word of mouth. They think people are stupid. It shows amateurism. Just ashame if a few nice girls left there loose out. Because they do attract some very hot ones sometimes. And party clubs in general has a tendency to attract fit young girls in their early 20's it seems. Like clubbing girls.

Top girls for me at Oceans worth returning for is 1.Eleny. 2.Delia. 3/4: Ruby (and Roxana I think was the name of the last one). Alina is up there with Eleny if she is around, but rumors are going both directions... so it is slim, and very reliant on top few girls. When you have this situation, you preferably want an app like the one palace has. Then you can check the app to see if the girl checks in before you go...

Mr Ho
05-30-17, 13:12
The problem with Oceans is that they made three years ago a total wrong business decision. They invest how much? Heard about almost 10 million euro in a business that is going down in general and additional on a location like Duesseldorf that was anyway satiated from FKK clubs. And now comes July 1st. Simple wrong business decision!10 Million euro for oceans?

Wow that is a lot for that facility because Artemis costed 5 million euro to build.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 13:18
Roxanna doesn't wear anything to cover her belly anymore due to slimming down. Hot bod, pretty face, slim tall Romies with long legs. She has long dark red hair at the moment. I think top 5 really good looks slim gals for sure.

Aisha, green eyes, pretty, black hair tied back poney tail with C naturals on the curvier side is one of the top optics, tanned lotioned shiny body.

I also met a girl with impressively large natural E cups! Huge. Natural I felt them. Looks good believe she was on the slimmer side.

Adrianna blonde has same body as Georgianna, GT. Nice boobs with slim bod nice.

Pistons
05-30-17, 13:23
Roxanna doesn't wear anything to cover her belly anymore due to slimming down. Hot bod, pretty face, slim tall Romies with long legs. She has long dark red hair at the moment. I think top 5 really good looks slim gals for sure.Wrong girl then. Unless she has changed hair in the last 2 weeks. Then again they do that a lot at Oceans. The one I was thinking about was not more than maximum 1. 62 tall and brunette.

Considering the lineup, if they made the Harley Quinn bartender work the other side of the bar, the lineup would be very strong again. lol! It is unfortunately another one of these clubs where the bartender is a top 3 girl, (same with Palace, GT, Artemis in the past with 2 different gals etc).

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 13:25
Girls wear extremely high heals at Oceans in general, false sense of height.

Pistons
05-30-17, 13:29
So how would you rate the current oceans lineup based on optics in a list like BB is making? I take it you two went along a bit together.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 13:32
I think Oceans top 5-7 makes the club. Generally avg wouldn't be good due to some whales and milfs in the LU. Quantity of girls, avg services, hrs of work isn't the strong suit. At least would not recommend for GFE seekers.

Like I said, I seem more girls there in the past. One girl working at reception now that Breadman had trouble with. I've seen her at Aca and then Oceans like Lucy.

Exodus8
05-30-17, 13:37
Gal at reception actually quite good looking but prefer the bar gal, LOL.

Pistons
05-30-17, 13:42
Gal at reception actually quite good looking but prefer the bar gal, LOL.Biggest disappointment I've had in 2017 so far was after waiting for her 1 hour after she walked in by the reception, only to see her in bartender outfits behind the bar. LOL!

Exodus8
05-30-17, 13:45
Maybe bar gals also available but only for 100 e 30 min LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 13:49
Gal at reception actually quite good looking but prefer the bar gal, LOL.Ex-Aca. Tall with nice natural see's would go topless there back then.

Exodus8
05-30-17, 13:51
Ex-Aca. Tall with nice natural see's would go topless there back then.You tell her let me use the free entry card I fucked you in the phat ass before 😂.

Craiova
05-30-17, 14:26
I disagree.

1. They had no chance at the time of investment to know about the July 1. Change.

2. The state of so many other competing places near dusseldorf look like s*holes. And people like fresh clubs.

3. The misstake was hiering managers without basic economic and marketing degrees. Which is quite apparent in the way it is run... the problem lies mainly in the lack of understanding how to build up trust. Lack of understanding word of mouth in the internet age, and lack of understanding standard turnover curves when opening a new place in an high competitive environment. Which in turn is related to marketing. And lack of cutting cost. It has more people hired than simillair sized/crowded clubs... dj? Why?1. For a 10 mill euro investment usually you should make a market analysis. And three / four years ago we had already political discussion about a new prostitution law and it was clear after France and Sweden in which direction it would go. For instance HA stoppt the plan to open an other FKK club close to FKK World.

2. FKK market around Duesseldorf was already satiated. Too many clubs and almost all with declining business. And new clubs need time. First two years at Sharks were disaster only few girls and clients.

3. You don't need managers with degrees LOL for running a successful FKK club. I doubt that Egon has any degree and he runs famous Atlantis and get Sharks 2012 on success line. "Management" at Oceans has no plan. On one side VIP club with limo and heli service but than allocate thousands of free entry cards to gain this turkish clientele. This makes no sense either a premium club or a low entry club but Oceans wants both that doesn't work.

Exodus8
05-30-17, 14:52
Maybe just doing money laundering.

The place is huge so just divide it into 2 smaller clubs one for poor people and the other for wealthy people 😉.

PussyLiccker
05-30-17, 22:38
A few rooms are good. Not everyone I suppose. The worst thing for me is those beds in the salt room. Practically impossible to sleep in. So if you are tired and want to nap for an hour, forget about it unless you can sleep anywhere. And they desperately need 1-2 jacuuzis. And get that swimming pool up and running if possible. The steamroom can also need some fixing.

The turk favourism is what can kill the club yes. That is word of mouth. They think people are stupid. It shows amateurism. Just ashame if a few nice girls left there loose out. Because they do attract some very hot ones sometimes. And party clubs in general has a tendency to attract fit young girls in their early 20's it seems. Like clubbing girls.

Top girls for me at Oceans worth returning for is 1.Eleny. 2.Delia. 3/4: Ruby (and Roxana I think was the name of the last one). Alina is up there with Eleny if she is around, but rumors are going both directions... so it is slim, and very reliant on top few girls. When you have this situation, you preferably want an app like the one palace has. Then you can check the app to see if the girl checks in before you go...Turk favoritism is due to the large volume of market in the area. If you've been there on a Fri or Sat night, I'm sure you've witnessed how significant they are as customers. Even though, the passes are called "Free," I think many will end up going over the 15 Euros limit.

Breadman said, "nickel and dime you. " That is what they are doing with the lower entry options.

In the end, if one doesn't take account their spending, all this itemization will add up especially with the meals. So, with these passes, the visitors can end up spending close to the other entry price options.

When I entered with 25 Euros entry, the difference is they don't scan everytime you drink. So, the bands have different colors so the bartender can recognize if you should be charged for everything. Light blue band is the one that they don't scan for softdrinks, and they did scan it when I ordered the steak which if paying would be 26 Euros. When I left, she checked the band, and says all is ok, no additional charges.

25 Euros early entry is worth it, if ok with showing up to a pretty empty club during the day. Of course 1 meal included, but you can pick any of the options priced from 10-29 Euros.

Didn't see Alina on my visit. Met an Elena.

Mr Ho
05-31-17, 07:55
Roxanna doesn't wear anything to cover her belly anymore due to slimming down. Hot bod, pretty face, slim tall Romies with long legs. She has long dark red hair at the moment. I think top 5 really good looks slim gals for sure.

Aisha, green eyes, pretty, black hair tied back poney tail with C naturals on the curvier side is one of the top optics, tanned lotioned shiny body.

I also met a girl with impressively large natural E cups! Huge. Natural I felt them. Looks good believe she was on the slimmer side.

Adrianna blonde has same body as Georgianna, GT. Nice boobs with slim bod nice.Roxana is uglier version of Melania Trump lookalike I went with. The service was OK.

Mr Ho
05-31-17, 13:17
Biggest disappointment I've had in 2017 so far was after waiting for her 1 hour after she walked in by the reception, only to see her in bartender outfits behind the bar. LOL!Yeah there is this big eyed often pony tailed hair I think Polish girl who works behind bar and also often at restaurant. Wow she is hot, but she is wearing wedding ring on left hand finger too LOL.

Well I got my eleny so it was all cool, but she only appear one of two nights I was there at ocean. When Eleny was not there. Line up was terrible.

Pistons
05-31-17, 22:07
That's the bartender yes. Big eyes. Short maybe 1.57ish. A bit shy. She knows I like her, LOL. Not as talkative as the Palace bartender from Poland who is very friendly and reminds me of the hot bartender downstairs at Artemis (long gone now). Perhaps it is the relaxed atmosphere. Perhaps that means the Oceans bartender is not getting enough sex at home, we should bring this up with the manager(s)!

And Eleny is the sole queen of the tank nowadays. I guess she might enjoy that. But for us it sucks seeing she take short days sometimes. I've yet to visit one day since last summer when she was not around tho. Probably luck.

Banana Boi
05-31-17, 22:39
It's a sad state when we talk about the bartender as the best girl in the club. I like the thekefrau (ex-ACA girl) who rejected Breadman.

Pistons
05-31-17, 23:12
It's a sad state when we talk about the bartender as the best girl in the club. I like the thekefrau (ex-ACA girl) who rejected Breadman.Best girl in GT was Nikki the bartender too. At Oceans it is at least a draw. Polish bartender at palace would be up there top 3 at palace also. I wonder why these fkks does this to us. lol

Mr Ho
06-01-17, 06:28
Thats the bartender yes. Big eyes. Short maybe 1.57ish. A bit shy. She knows I like her, LOL. Not as talkative as the Palace bartender from Poland who is very friendly and reminds me of the hot bartender downstairs at Artemis (long gone now). Perhaps it is the relaxed atmosphere... Perhaps that means the Oceans bartender is not getting enough sex at home... we should bring this up with the manager(s)... lol!

And eleny is the sole queen of the tank nowadays. I guess she might enjoy that. But for us it sucks seeing she take short days sometimes. I've yet to visit one day since last summer when she was not around tho. Probably luck.During my last visit in Feb., not this one.

I found one girl who is Polish who is identical almost as this bartender, she was not a provider, but beautiful girl. During this stay she was not there. It was her and eleny who were stunner during my last visit in Feb.

This visit, just eleny. All in all, FKK Oceans LU is real bad beside eleny and sometimes I guess one or two stunners more. This time just eleny so no eleny. Lineup is real bad at oceans.

Pistons
06-11-17, 06:14
Lineup was decent for me tonight. Maybe best so far this year. But so can be said for other clubs too these days probably. Although still not like early last fall. And slightly below Samya. Optically also slightly below Oase due to numbers of 8+ which is quite high at Oase nowadays. But Oase has more upsell. I might place it ahead of aca and gt by a tiny bit. Or perhaps equal to gt. A little hard to compare it to aca also. Hard to compare it to sharks I feel which has so many girls but mostly 7 and below for me...

Mr Ho
06-11-17, 07:31
Lineup was decent for me tonight. Maybe best so far this year. But so can be said for other clubs too these days probably. Although still not like early last fall. And slightly below Samya. Optically also slightly below Oase due to numbers of 8+ which is quite high at Oase nowadays. But Oase has more upsell. I might place it ahead of aca and gt by a tiny bit. Or perhaps equal to gt. A little hard to compare it to aca also. Hard to compare it to sharks I feel which has so many girls but mostly 7 and below for me...I only went to Oase for one night, few stunners there, but man, up sell there and warm out side the room and cold service in side the room was really in the air at Oase with my limited experience there.

I am quite trained in up sell atmosphere club, but man, Oase had bad vibe for this.

Sirioja
06-11-17, 07:40
Superb and classy look Ina. Ro tried Oceans on last week end, but didn't stay for such business and fortunately for me, returned to Aca on this week end, for our 2 rooms on Friday night, for our second time, after Madeleine at GT. She understood Oceans is a Turkish clients club, maybe more than Aca.

Howie
06-11-17, 17:17
Lineup was decent for me tonight.Was Eleny there?

Pistons
06-12-17, 04:58
Eleny was there as allways yes. Alina, ruby, new meggi etc.

Siri: aca was fine. Can see its a discount club, but nice enough. Few nice girls. Lily being top looker for me there. Think I heard the name Ina once, but forgot who she is now.

PussyLiccker
06-12-17, 05:02
Finally met Meggie huh? 'She been there awhile. I think every guy should end up meeting her as she's pretty active on insisting guys to session. May come off a bit sharky, but is one of the better providers there interestingly. She gained some weight since the last time I've seen her as did Eleny. Eleny was slim toned in the past.

ExpatLover
06-12-17, 08:41
I only went to Oase for one night, few stunners there, but man, up sell there and warm out side the room and cold service in side the room was really in the air at Oase with my limited experience there.

I am quite trained in up sell atmosphere club, but man, Oase had bad vibe for this.Sorry but I don't agree with you, even I am well know in this club, Mario the manager, is a very fair guy and following the remarks on forums or reception. He often meets the girls and ask them to be kind and correct with the clients, it is the key of success in this very competitive business. At Oase many girls are correct with the price, you book them for 1 hour and you will get GFE for sure, now I repeat it again again,(I am not German) today some guys are trying to get everything, beautiful girls, GFE, DATY, finger, kissing etc. For 50 euros it is not possible, or the girl is desperate, pay more you will get more.

A Skoda car is not a Audi even it is the same group.

Sirioja
06-12-17, 09:18
Eleny was there as allways yes. Alina, ruby, new meggi etc.

Siri: aca was fine. Can see its a discount club, but nice enough. Few nice girls. Lily being top looker for me there. Think I heard the name Ina once, but forgot who she is now.Great Friday night for me with Ina, after leaving Madeleine with who you saw me in couch at GT and without room with Kate. I think Ina is too tall for your tastes, very white skin and white sexy lingerie, you feel to fuck your bride for honeymoon. Never noticed Lily, so we won't fight for girls, except lovely Kacy Oase ex Claudia LR.

On Saturday on early afternoon, we said to each other, with my LR regular, we looked at bit tired, she finished at 4 am but was still reactive, Ina finished me just before 5 am, saying: I returned with you even I'm tired, only because I want you finish with me, or when a complicated start became a lovely girl, so had to sporty force a bit with my LR regular on Saturday and preferred not to repeat. We were both not fresh enough for a enjoyable late room, and many great sports to watch at home on Sunday.

Pistons
06-12-17, 13:58
Lily changed name at aca apparently. Was something else before. Been there a few years. Very nice body. Round face, below 1.60, black long strait hair. I did her and Alexandra. But my chemistry with Lily was better

PussyLiccker
06-12-17, 17:42
Totally forgot. Lily was formerly Barbara at Aca. She was absent for a bit, so perhaps the name change. I can't imagine another Barbara anywhere. LOL.

She is very pretty, and her service has improved (at least for me) since the begining starting at Aca. Perhaps changes in her services with the new name.

Pistons
06-12-17, 20:06
Finally met Meggie huh? 'She been there awhile. I think every guy should end up meeting her as she's pretty active on insisting guys to session. May come off a bit sharky, but is one of the better providers there interestingly. Post #1030. The cinema girl was Meggi. She had blonde hair back then. She looks so different with black hair that I didn't recognize it was the same person. Fair enough she is more than an 8... true she has perhaps gained 2-3 kg. Maybe 1-2 too much, but she has a womanly shape, so doesnt drag down much yet to me... same with Eleny. It is the larger food portions since new year I think... that sause they have on the salad here tastes too good. Wonder if it adds weight...

McAdonis
06-12-17, 20:06
On Saturday night I stopped by around 1030 pm and was a bit empty. When I handed over my free entry card, reception lady told me (in German) that I should report any issues with WGs to the front desk. Never said anything like that to me before. Maybe they are trying to change their image. LU not good for my tastes. By 2 am, male customers seemed to double.

ExpatLover
06-12-17, 20:18
On Saturday night I stopped by around 1030 pm and was a bit empty. When I handed over my free entry card, reception lady told me (in German) that I should report any issues with WGs to the front desk. Never said anything like that to me before. Maybe they are trying to change their image. LU not good for my tastes. By 2 am, male customers seemed to double.Nice premises but poor LU, limited interest for me.

PussyLiccker
06-12-17, 20:23
If you don't even notice Eleny, god help you! LOL.

Even Breadman noticed her on stage.

Haven't noticed Sofia either on your visits?

Sirioja
06-12-17, 20:29

Even Breadman noticed hef on stage.4 visits on Thursday evening this year, never noticed her, she may not be my face type.

McAdonis
06-12-17, 20:36

Haven't noticed Sofia either on your visits?

Even Breadman noticed her on stage.There are two with similar names that are friends. One was stubbier, more bodybuilder, gymnast like. So I would never go with her.

Pistons
06-12-17, 20:45
I pointed them both (Alina and Eleny) to McA, so he knew on Saturday, and they both danced on stage a few times one at each pole. Just bad memory.

He liked Alina more than Eleny. Eleny has gained some weight the past 6 months when she was on the other end, too thin perhaps. But it is the same sweet person as before. ☺.

PussyLiccker
06-12-17, 20:51
Of course you had to point them out to him, or he wouldn't notice. 😁.

Pistons
06-12-17, 21:08
Yeah, it doesn't seem I'll ever need to fight with McA for a girl. Even if we did agree a bit on Madalina at Samya and partly on Lily at Aca. 90% different taste. You and me on the other hand though PL... lol

McAdonis
06-12-17, 21:21
So this Elena is the hottest WG in Germany for you two at the moment? Top ten?

One super stunner at a club is worth like ten 8's to me.

McAdonis
06-12-17, 21:23
Yeah, it doesn't seem I'll ever need to fight with McA for a girl. Even if we did agree a bit on Madalina at Samya and partly on Lily at Aca. 90% different taste. You and me on the other hand though PL... lolI went with Lily probably more than 5 x. She's still probaby top five optik at ACA. Although slightly less hot than when she started a few years ago.

Takedown
06-12-17, 23:07
If these Oceans girls would just lose on average 3-4 kilos... I saw so many girls that looked phenomenal at one angle but very poor from another angle because there was always some weird thing that made the girl look odd. The girls kinda look used / worn. All had potential but all had major flaws; weather it was needing to lose some weight, get more sleep for a fresher looking face, or just wearing different outfits.

But if the club just adds 3-4 more high quality girls, it would have a nice kickstart to being a contender. At the moment however, it's significantly below GT, Samya, Aca for me. Maybe it's on the same level as LR right now, especially since LR has been losing some high quality providers lately; Luana, Claudia / Oase-Kacy, and Anca / Oase-Florie.

Eleny seems to be holding the club up and Alina helping at a half grade below.

The Spaghetti Bolognese was good; lamb kabob looked good. The steam room was nice and hot. The hourly girls dancing on poles is a nice touch.

PussyLiccker
06-12-17, 23:15
The Oceans LU was pretty much on the same level in the past with more girls. You are refering to service providers because it's a pretty false pretense to say Claudia is above avg in looks. Similarly for services of Luana(not even sure if it's even a service list), but optics, I can indoubtably agree.

Those names are just a minor number of girls that may mean more to you than others. Not familiar with those names other than Claudia and Luana.

Takedown
06-12-17, 23:32
The Oceans LU was pretty much on the same level in the past with more girls. You are refering to service providers because it's a pretty false pretense to say Claudia is above avg in looks. Similarly for services of Luana(not even sure if it's even a service list), but optics, I can indoubtably agree.

Those names are just a minor number of girls that may mean more to you than others. Not familiar with those names other than Claudia and Luana.I only mentioned those names to relay some info that LR is losing girls. That's all. Weather they are optics girls or service girls it does not matter; either way, LR has been losing talent. Unless those voids have been filled, the club has suffered. I was never a big LR fan, but ranked it above Oceans. With LR's recent losses, I am saying it might have fallen to Ocean's level for me... according to my fkk expectations and grading system...

PussyLiccker
06-12-17, 23:43
LR and Oceans are totally different clubs. You can't compare the two in that way.

If you are not familar with names or mean anything to you, what is the point?

Takedown
06-12-17, 23:48
LR and Oceans are totally different clubs. You can't compare the two in that way.

If you are not familar with names or mean anything to you, what is the point?Of course you can. Why can't you? The common metric is always the combination of hot girls and good service with a preference for clubs who have the most girls that are / provide both. Using those metrics, LR may no longer be better than Oceans.

I don't know what you mean by not being familiar with names.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 00:03
Of course you can. Why can't you? The common metric is always the combination of hot girls and good service with a preference for clubs who have the most girls that are / provide both. Using those metrics, LR may no longer be better than Oceans.

I don't know what you mean by not being familiar with names.What I mean is, Oceans is not a club for reliability of services. LR's busines more tailored for that. It's not simply a comparison of LUs between the two. If the service levels in Oceans rises to that level, maybe there can be a fair comparison.

Are you familar with the girls and their leaving mean something to you? That's what I wrote earlier, and you said they were just names of girls that left. Girls leave clubs, so how does those girls specifically mean for the LU changes for you? Because you refer to particular girls.

If they were your favs, I can understand, but my point is we don't have the same list of girls. Claudia was not a fav of mine, and Luana was mainly reknown for optics. You are generizing like the Oceans optics is all there is to it and comparing LR in the same light.

Takedown
06-13-17, 00:19
What I mean is, Oceans is not a club for reliability of services. LR's busines more tailored for that. It's not a just comparison of LUs between the two. If the service levels in Oceans rises to that level, maybe there can be a comparison.

Are you familar with the girls and their leaving mean something to you? That's what I asked earlier, and you said they were just names of girls that left. Girls leave clubs, so how does those girls specifically mean for the LU changes for you? Because you refer to particular girls.

If they were your favs, I can understand, but my point is we don't have the same list of girls. Claudia was not a fav of mine, and Luana was reknown for optics. You are generizing like the Oceans optics is all there is to it, and it's the same comparison. Which I mean is different, and not a simple comparison.The only reason girls were named was because those were 3 girls popular girls from a small line up club that have recently left. Whether they were optics or service girls, they are are no longer there and their absence lowers LR's linuep quality. Unless they have been replaced, which I think they have not.

I fail to see your reasoning for not being able to compare overall line ups so we may as well leave it at that.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 00:28
I agree that LR LU was not what it was last year as I pointed out. But, you point out a short list of girls that to be generalized, which is not generally true for everybody. Where did you get the idea they were the only popular ones?

Takedown
06-13-17, 00:39
I agree that LR LU was not what it was last year as I pointed out. But, you point out a short list of girls that to be generalized, which is generally true for everybody. Where did you get the idea they were the only popular ones?Three in a small lineup is significant. Especially 3 that have been there over a year.

Basic logic behind my statement: X - "Y" = Z therefore Z < X.
X being initial line up, "Y" being girls who have left, Z being current lineup.

Therefore current line up is less than before. That's it. It was basically a mathematical statement. Stop overthinking it.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 00:41
3 less girls yes, but also there are new girls that start up. Whether those 3 were the big loss or others depends. This stuff changes all the time. It's not a simple take 3 apples out and less apples. Decrease until every girl is gone. But, you refer to more than quantity as you are comparing quality.

Takedown
06-13-17, 00:46
3 less girls yes, but also there are new girls that start up. Whether those 3 were the big loss or others depends. This stuff changes all the time. It's not a simple take 3 apples out and less apples. But, you refer to more than quantity as you are comparing quality.Yes 3 known commodities removed. Whether new girls are there are not, I don't know of any and have not read of any. So with the facts that I have, Z < X. So it is a simple 3 apples out until new information is added to the system.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 00:55
Can you tell us if the new information has been added or not? What your saying sounds indefinate, which is not the case. I mean in terms of numbers.

Let's take Samya for example. There is a bit of a turnover, but still you will find 60+ girls on a visit. If it was just a loss, there would be nobody left over. LOL.

Takedown
06-13-17, 01:00
Can you tell us if the new information has bewn added or not? What your saying sounds indefinate, which is not the case. I mean in terms of number.Yeah it can change for sure but the current reality is that there is no new information buzzing around about a new LR girl worth checking out while recentley 3 known commodities have left. There has yet to be buzz of new talent at LR. Sure it can all change next week with some new reports and sightings. But there have not been any. Yet.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 01:05
And this is from what ISG? There are other forums.

Takedown
06-13-17, 01:07
And this is from what ISG? There are other forums.Cool, repost that info here. Preemptive thanks from everyone reading ISG.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 01:14
Or just easier to read the other forums. What is the point of copy and paste somebody's reports not your own. You can contribute by writing them and let us know of new info instead of relaying what you read somewhere.

Like, start out with I visited this day, and went with these girls, and etc.. And if you've attended enough mention what you thought of the differences or changes.

Takedown
06-13-17, 01:31
Or just easier to read the other forums. What is the point of copy and paste somebody's reports not your own. You can contribute by writing them and let us know of new info instead of relaying what you read somewhere.

Like, start out with I visited this day, and went with these girls, and etc.. And if you've attended enough mention what you thought of the differences or changes.Cool, thanks for stating that there is a POSSIBLITY of new girls at LR that are worth seeing.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, and ABSOLUTELY not injecting sarcasm or patronizing PL's train of thought, whatsoever, can anyone here rule out the possibility that there are 10 new stunners at Oase and that they all do DFK and DATY during 50 Euro rooms? You know, I can't rule that out and all.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 01:39
You can always report on them on the Oase thread. The 10 stunners that provides that service for 50. And they are 10 stunners right? LOL.

Pistons
06-13-17, 03:28

One super stunner at a club is worth like ten 8's to me.She is probably on the top 10 list of girls I know in Germany. The sole top lady I am unsure of tho. That race is too close to call.

On the other hand (service wise), Raja claims to be kissing now. Something she didnt do on our sessions last summer/fall. Perhaps her friendship with Meggie has been good for her.

Takedown: in average the Oceans girls were slightly slimmer last year before the increased meal sizes... I personally like a bit to hold on, but some are at or above their peak weight now perhaps. Still not so much that it bothers me. But I do get your and McA's point regarding that... Raja also was slimmer last summer, and a top optic. To me, only she has gained so much that she moved across my line.

PussyLiccker
06-13-17, 04:26
There's Elena, Eleny, and Alina at Oceans.

Pistons
06-13-17, 05:59
There's Elena, Eleny, and Alina at Oceans.Moldavian Elena (at least from the moldavian part of romania) was not there this weekend. Neighter was her two other blonde friends. So Takedown was talking about Eleny.

For more confusion, there is also Melina and Malina. Melina was there with her tm black pants. BB's favourite Malina was not seen by me at least...

Banana Boi
06-13-17, 09:44
BB's favourite Malina was not seen by me at least...Is this a reference to me? If so, who is Malina?

Pistons
06-13-17, 12:24
Is this a reference to me? If so, who is Malina?I thought you referred to her once on which girl at Oceans you liked the most. The semi off limit girl who tells many people no and probably dates (ed) the dj...

Banana Boi
06-13-17, 13:45
It wasn't me.

Pistons
06-13-17, 22:23
I went with Lily probably more than 5 x. She's still probaby top five optik at ACA. Although slightly less hot than when she started a few years ago.Ok, so we got 2 girls we agree on pretty much 100% then. Bodywise she stood out clearly to me at aca ahead of the rest. Facially it was more an equal field of top girls there to me.

PussyLiccker
06-15-17, 23:45

One super stunner at a club is worth like ten 8's to me.Hard to say who is really, girls beauties vary, and there is theshold for high looks, but no precise linear scale for such qualitative aspect.

For service, it's easier. 1 wedding night definately beats many many good service providers. I've had like 3 or 4 wedding nights. Very rare, just like stunners. Differece between wedding night and good service is, wedding nights I consider sex.

Wedding night sessions are basically crack.

Craiova
06-17-17, 15:43
And Akira is there ..Isn't my spec at all but for whom it may concern Asian (Thai?) Akira is now at Finca Erotica.

Pistons
06-17-17, 17:46
Isn't my spec at all but for whom it may concern Asian (Thai?) Akira is now at Finca Erotica.Half chinese I think. And half either thai or philippino. Was not a top favourite, but she used to hang out later than most other girls, and she does kissing with tongue. She worked at sharks too I think

Craiova
06-17-17, 18:15
Half chinese I think. And half either thai or philippino. Was not a top favourite, but she used to hang out later than most other girls, and she does kissing with tongue. She worked at sharks too I thinkYep should be the same Akira which used to work at Sharks and Oase too.

BTW probably the only girl at Oceans does kissing with tongue for a fifty? LOL.

Pistons
06-17-17, 18:39
BTW probably the only girl at Oceans does kissing with tongue for a fifty? LOL.No. There are others too.

Mr Ho
06-17-17, 22:15
Cool, thanks for stating that there is a POSSIBLITY of new girls at LR that are worth seeing.

On a COMPLETELY unrelated note, and ABSOLUTELY not injecting sarcasm or patronizing PL's train of thought, whatsoever, can anyone here rule out the possibility that there are 10 new stunners at Oase and that they all do DFK and DATY during 50 Euro rooms? You know, I can't rule that out and all.I have been to fkks for 8 years now. And in that 8 years. I never experienced any FKK that contain 10 stunners LOL.

Most stunners I have seen was about 4 or 5 stunners max in one club on one night, but that is long time ago now.

I only been to Oase once, and I do not think that club has good service at all with my limited experiences.

Oceans has much higher service than any Hessen club, I would say it is same level as sharks for service and I find set up bit similar as well as LU and food being much better at oceans.

However, next time I am at Hessen I will give a shot at Oase once again, though if this BBBJ law get in the way of us after July, I will just shift location of mongering to Austria or Switzerland.

Craiova
06-18-17, 07:24
Oceans has much higher service than any Hessen club, I would say it is same level as sharks for service

However, next time I am at Hessen I will give a shot at Oase once again, though if this BBBJ law get in the way of us after July, I will just shift location of mongering to Austria or Switzerland.Only LOL therefore good idea of mongering then in Austria and Switzerland. Seems a real positive effect of the new german law that ridiculous posts about German FKKs like this one than disappear.

Sirioja
06-18-17, 23:55
I have been to fkks for 8 years now. And in that 8 years. I never experienced any FKK that contain 10 stunners LOL.

Most stunners I have seen was about 4 or 5 stunners max in one club on one night, but that is long time ago now.

I only been to Oase once, and I do not think that club has good service at all with my limited experiences.

Oceans has much higher service than any Hessen club, I would say it is same level as sharks for service and I find set up bit similar as well as LU and food being much better at oceans.

However, next time I am at Hessen I will give a shot at Oase once again, though if this BBBJ law get in the way of us after July, I will just shift location of mongering to Austria or Switzerland.All attractive girls for me: Emma. De when she was at Oceans, Sofi. Ro, Simona. Ro, answering not kissing, I can't say Oceans girls services level can compete with Sharks or World where I can find few kissing, cute girls without upselling. Fortunately, when Emma moved to become Jana at LR, she learned to kiss at LR. Wish to meet her again.

For my 4 visits, except first when casting was good with Emma, but after, very average casting for look, too heavy make up, lack of class. Turkish club, superb Ina. Ro didn't stay more than a week end, I had said to her not a club for her, worst than Aca for clients.

Pistons
06-19-17, 03:30
Lineup goes up and down in these nrw clubs. More so than in hessen. Your list still has none of my top 10 in oceans throughout the last 12 months. Lineup was a bit low between Dec. And may. It was a bit better now in June. Although so were many clubs I felt...

PussyLiccker
06-20-17, 14:12
Siri, I agree regarding the service levels. The Ro there on the avg I feel the same way. I think the non-Ro that show up from time to time can raise your luck, but the regular Ro at Oceans I doubt it. Ro that are already capable of good sessions that showed up from other club like Yolanda (or Erika, ex-Sharks) and Daisy Bul(already established herself as a great service provider in Vienna, GT and FP), and exceptions are Adrianna, Ro and Meggie, Bul (who was less attractive with the weight gain now). Roxanna Ro was ok, but more enticing for optics now due to her tighter looks. Other than that, the service level seems low on the avg. What is interesting is that a girl that did not kiss at this club kissed at another club (could be due to repeat, but still wasn't good). I question if there is a common agreed service levels amongst the more regular attending Ro at this club?

Current situation is neither Yolanda or Daisy work there anymore. If the avg service level were good, I'd def attend more even without the cards(which is the main reason for more visits, and can't think of reasons to pay more for this club). I stopped attending Magnum for similar reasons.

PussyLiccker
06-20-17, 16:35
By the way Siri. Your fav types of "sensual" Ro providers work in Oceans as well. LOL.

Sirioja
06-20-17, 20:12
Attractive girl is for me, as soon my eyes see her, my mind say I want her. If she kiss, then I can manage with her potential, and we will try to improve together. Of course, I'm attracted by sophisticated care, elegance, class and good manners and way to speak, which make a woman for me, then I can work to find and improve her sensuality.

Didn't see such girls at Oceans, but many heavy make up. Neither at Mondial.

GT and LR have such kind of girls. There were some at Sharks until last Summer, at World until May 2015.

Mr Ho
06-21-17, 03:32
All attractive girls for me: Emma. De when she was at Oceans, Sofi. Ro, Simona. Ro, answering not kissing, I can't say Oceans girls services level can compete with Sharks or World where I can find few kissing, cute girls without upselling. Fortunately, when Emma moved to become Jana at LR, she learned to kiss at LR. Wish to meet her again.

For my 4 visits, except first when casting was good with Emma, but after, very average casting for look, too heavy make up, lack of class. Turkish club, superb Ina. Ro didn't stay more than a week end, I had said to her not a club for her, worst than Aca for clients.In contrary, EMA from Romania at Living Room is the one I find very good service. Tall, slim, green eye, black hair one.

Pistons
06-21-17, 13:04
Raja claims she frenches now. She is also one of Meggi's best friend as I saw them leave together in the same Audi even. So probably Meggi with her presence does well to some of the other girls at Oceans.

Personally I think the service at Oceans is very free for all as I did Alina and Eleny and they both have their own things they enjoy. One kisses with tongue. One just babykiss. One likes DATY, one does not. Make a guess who and come back after test tries. Perhaps ymmv also.

I also have a feeling some of the less talked about girls frenches. Like Isabell. And one or two more I don't have the names for. But this is just guessings.

Too many changes in Oceans lineup from visit to visit also to get a stable grip on average service. Most of my name noted girls have moved on. Perhaps just 1/3 left. And didn't hunt for new names.

Sirioja
06-21-17, 20:09
Pretty and quite classy look was Anda / Andra for me, but answering not liking to kiss, so I don't force girls. So many real GFE kissing in FKK land, don't need to force little girls.

Pistons
06-22-17, 02:53
Pretty and quite classy look was Anda / Andra for me, but answering not liking to kiss, so I don't force girls. So many real GFE kissing in FKK land, don't need to force little girls.Yes, she told me that also. Too bad I guess. Wonder what she is up to now after leaving Oceans. Her friend Annabell also had class. But I never tried her before she left same time as Andra...

Sirioja
06-22-17, 05:18
Yes, she told me that also. Too bad I guess. Wonder what she is up to now after leaving Oceans. Her friend Annabell also had class. But I never tried her before she left same time as Andra...At GT or LR or even Aca or Switzerland, I don't ask girls I find attractive, about kissing, because my playful game is to get kisses and GFE from them, but in unknown Turkish club, when I ask Andra, Emma, Sofi, Simona who were my prettiest seen, and they all answer not liking, then I understand I will have a problem to enjoy sex at Oceans, when I stay for hours in room with some super GFE girls at LR or GT.

No good sex for me without starting with fluent, natural, kisses with good breathe, not ashtray, and sweet caresses, then spark can lighten in my mind for a bit of illusion.

Pistons
06-22-17, 20:04
So how come my ratio of frenching kissers is lower at GT than at Oceans then?

Dutedrac
06-22-17, 22:18
So how come my ratio of frenching kissers is lower at GT than at Oceans then?And how come you are the only poster having this experience in the whole www, including german dutch french italian english and asian boards?

You must be a special guy.

Pistons
06-22-17, 23:04
You must be a special guy.Indeed, I must be.

Mr Ho
06-24-17, 01:57
So how come my ratio of frenching kissers is lower at GT than at Oceans then?Because girls at Oceans knows that you are driving force behind oceans line up in forum LOL.

Astonmartin
06-25-17, 08:35
I visited the club on Friday after midnight. I could not understand many things. First of all the dress code. Some people were with greyish bath robes like many other clubs, some people with dark blue bath robes, some people with normal outside dressing: jeans, t-shirt.

I understand that they invested a huge amount but the garden was very poor. Spent the most expensive black shining marbles but used grey ugly looking silicone between pieces. Erected two poles in the main hall but they are not real pole dancing poles, having bed and sofa converted to bed with cheap soft mattress which is not convenient in the room, big groups of men speaking among each other and not going with the girls, hearing people quarrelling in the garden from changing room but security not stopping, receptionist asking to cone to reception if there was bad experience with girls (not the best way to welcome coming to club), catering / drink policy.

The line up was the best thing in the club but the rest was completely negative for me. I wish the club will change the management policy.

ExpatLover
06-25-17, 19:40
I visited the club on Friday after midnight. I could not understand many things. First of all the dress code. Some people were with greyish bath robes like many other clubs, some people with dark blue bath robes, some people with normal outside dressing: jeans, t-shirt.

I understand that they invested a huge amount but the garden was very poor. Spent the most expensive black shining marbles but used grey ugly looking silicone between pieces. Erected two poles in the main hall but they are not real pole dancing poles, having bed and sofa converted to bed with cheap soft mattress which is not convenient in the room, big groups of men speaking among each other and not going with the girls, hearing people quarrelling in the garden from changing room but security not stopping, receptionist asking to cone to reception if there was bad experience with girls (not the best way to welcome coming to club), catering / drink policy.

The line up was the best thing in the club but the rest was completely negative for me. I wish the club will change the management policy.You are saying the LU is good, did you visit Shark, GT or Oase?

Pistons
06-26-17, 12:06
Aston: the garden is a result of them not being allowed to get a pool there. They have been trying to get the regulations in order for quite some time. I wonder if they have any chance at getting that pool after all. At least they could build a jacuuzi or two like those at Sharks at least. It would help on the whole water / ocean theme. Dress code is silly for sure. No idea what they are thinking. Makes no sense really. I think there is an illusion there somewhere in the mind of the management regarding that dress code. It doesnt work though...

About the construction misshaps, well lol... at least it is better than the other nrw clubs on that front, but is that really important? Go visit poland or romania and you figure soon enough out that this is just nitpicking... haha. At least it probably means the club were't as expensive to build as some 'experts' claim...

Pistons
07-26-17, 05:01
Seems Andra is back judging by one of the German forums.

DrPoon
07-26-17, 21:20
I think they have a deal where you can pay extra to wear clothes besides a robe. Why would anyone not wear a standard robe does not really make sense though. It would be better to blend in with a white robe I think.

The line up was the best thing in the club but the rest was completely negative for me. I wish the club will change the management policy.

Pistons
08-15-17, 10:56
The club seems to be getting more and more traction among the locals in NRW at least. Even a Tuesday was very busy last week and more so than a Thursday or Sunday last fall.

And the locals I've talked to this trip (3 visits) all agreed on the lineup being the best among the NRW clubs they personally went to these days. Robe or no robe. Just 5% use that option. The reason for the food upgrade 7 months ago was apparently them getting a new chef. For the main meal it has the best food there is. Only missing the buffet type sometimes because of the wait for the a la carte, but it doesn't have to do much.

Girls there in general seemed better looking than in June also. Compared to Samya for example, Oceans has more the fit type with sexy curves. While Samya more has the slim types. Personally I prefer the sexy type. Only Katea and ex Oceans Irene at Samya looks like the average Oceans type of girl. But the Moldavian blonde group for example is also on the slim side instead of the fit curvy type. I suppose you get both in both clubs too. I would visit Oceans 2 nights and Samya one if I had a 3 day trip for example. Or maybe Aca during daytime one of the nights before leaving to go Oceans at 8:30 (20 min drive).

Member #4674
08-23-17, 06:28
Never been to Oceans, would like to try it, but from their website, I see from the "PREISTABELLE" which said entrance price is 40 E without food and drinks and 60 E with, but the info below "LEISTUNGEN & specials" says 30 E without food / drink and 50 E with.

They also have special offer price 25 E for early time, include food and drink. So it means if you come between 14--15 hours you could get a entrance ticket with 25 E equals a normal day ticket? It is not a "short-time / business hour" ticket?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pistons
08-23-17, 19:07
They also have special offer price 25 E for early time, include food and drink. So it means if you come between 14--15 hours you could get a entrance ticket with 25 E equals a normal day ticket? It is not a "short-time / business hour" ticket?

Thanks in advance for any help.I am not up to date on the other offers. They change faster than Arton Senna flew into that railing.

But you are right regarding the 25 e entry. Whole day pass. Plus 1 meal included. Rest of the meals you got to pay for. I take the most expensive meal first (normal price would be 26 euro), then later at night I get one or two of the xl schnitzel with salad options. Which are cheaper (15 e I think). So its a great deal if you can come early. Maybe you find one doable girl on day shift also even if the pickings there can be slim sometimes. Or just save your powder a few hours for nightshirt to arrive between 7 and 10.

ExpatLover
08-23-17, 20:19
Never been to Oceans, would like to try it, but from their website, I see from the "PREISTABELLE" which said entrance price is 40 E without food and drinks and 60 E with, but the info below "LEISTUNGEN & specials" says 30 E without food / drink and 50 E with.

Thanks in advance for any help.Was there several times there in Feb, don't really remember but if you arrive early it is quite cheap but even too expensive for the poor LU, sauna is great and food is ok but are we going for that? Will not return even for 0 euro.

Sirioja
08-23-17, 22:14

Thanks in advance for any help.If desk respect website rates, 25 before 3 pm and you can stay until 7 am.

Pistons
08-24-17, 05:16
If desk respect website rates, 25 before 3 pm and you can stay until 7 am.No, it is free beer until 19.00.

Big Boss Man
09-08-17, 21:56
I had the worst experience in FKK Oceans. Never take their free shuttle service. They basically ripped me off or in the very least did not follow the pricing on their website. I was picked up at my hotel after a 40 minute wait when it takes 30 minutes by tram. They charged me 65 euros instead of 60 euros. I thought that it was okay given that that they gave me the ride. Then they asked me if I wanted a blue robe for 5 euros more. This is basically a bait and switch tactic. The blue robe is new where the gray robe that they show is old and tattered. I did not care and grabbed the ratty gray one and she said no and went to drawers and pulled a decent gray one for me to wear. But the key is that she gave me a black band rather than a blue band. With the black band meals and drinks are not included. What you need is a blue band where everything is the price they say on the website. A la carte meals included for 60 euros.

I went with a Romanian woman who I had a decent conversation that seemed like more than the where are you from BS. Okay performer but I lost interest in about 15 minutes and could not get off. She said time was up and it felt short but I did not have a watch. She asked if I wanted to extend 30 minutes but I was bored and said "No. " I saw her go to two other rooms after me so it is not like she is unpopular. Nice ass.

The food was good. I had the rump steak.

Did not see anything else all that interesting so I decided to go back to the hotel. It turns out the driver had left the building and the asshole at the desk said I could take a taxi. That was when he gave me the bill 41 euros more for diner and the drinks. So basically I paid 116 euros to the club. You might call it a 56 euro one way cab ride.

Walked to the tram station that is about 3/4 miles away and returned to my hotel. It took only 30 minutes to get back shorter than arranging the pick up service.

I would avoid if you are a tourist. Basically they are a dishonest unscrupulous business. Maybe it is better if you are a local and a regular.

I would advise the club to state your prices upfront. Probably only in Shanghai have I seen a more dishonest bunch.

PussyLiccker
09-09-17, 03:05
My free passes expired, so walked in for the 2-3 happy HR special on Mon. They had the 25 Euros happy HR sign on display, paid it. Ate the 30 Euros menu steak and left. Wasn't expection much (and of course didn't meet it was well), I figure at least I get the most expensive a la carte steak meal and head out.

Ex-LR Georgi was the best looking girl from the thin (like 10 girls, and majority of the LU wasn't interesting.

The club was dead all day. Magnum dejavu.

I'm seriously thinking that the club is a money laundering gig. That's the only way I can rationalize such a bad club.

Pistons
09-09-17, 04:32
The a la carte prices on top of normal entry prices are steep as hell, and I wouldn't go there for it. Big Boss Man got his math mixed up, but I see the point.

All I can say is lineup was very impressive on my 3 visits (one of the days was even a Tuesday) 3-4 weeks ago. But it was very slow (like always) before 20:00. Tina and this Bulgarian pole dancer were the interesting early girls. But lineup on day shift changes very radically from month to month it seems.

Horny Harry
09-09-17, 11:37
I had the worst experience in FKK Oceans. Gee what a surprise. 🙄 Plenty has been written here about Ocean's confusing and rip-off entry fees and the mediocre line-up.

What fascinates me is why so many people here think that "when I'm there it will be different. " Sure, one can be an optimist, but one can also be a total fool and ignore all the warning lights flashing directly in front of in your face.

Sirioja
09-09-17, 15:38
No, it is free beer until 19.00.I meant, arriving before 3 pm, on Friday or Saturday, you can enjoy in the club for 16 hours until 7 am, for only 25 €, if desk respect this rate on website. Can sleep for a night in quiet relax room.

Good if pretty Georgi ex LR is now at Oceans, nice pretty blond, even fake blond, great body, smiling, friendly.

Rogue Nation
09-09-17, 15:58
Experienced FKKers are avoiding Oceans. There's a reason for it: the club sucks. Some members promoting it here doesn't change it. Far better options in NRW.

Sirioja
09-09-17, 20:18
Experienced FKKers are avoiding Oceans. There's a reason for it: the club sucks. Some members promoting it here doesn't change it. Far better options in NRW.Who are the experienced FKKers? What are they looking for in clubs? Each one his experiences with own tastes. No specialists for me, I don't care about what others say about girls, if a girl attract me, I play my game which is pretty different from other guys, as say girls.

Georgi is really pretty and friendly, as soon I saw her at LR, I wanted her, I stayed 1 hour with her.

Takedown
09-09-17, 21:59
Who are the experienced FKKers? What are they looking for in clubs? Best club ever. All new mongers should go to oceans. No fat chicks at all. :)

Pistons
09-10-17, 05:26
Takedown: actually there were a group of about 4 fat chicks on day lineup a few weeks ago. But who cares? I think the 2 days we've been at Oceans together this year has the slimmest lineup I've seen at the club. Or close to it.

RogueNation: either that, or some people create hate towards the club because it siphons away customers and girls from the other smaller clubs in NRW towards Oceans.

And how come I never meet so many of the posters here on ISG when I am in Germany? I try to talk to tons of people. Yet there are just a handful I keep seeing in more than just 1 club. (or a few I find both in Oase and sharks).

I even meet these 'tour guides' either from Japan, France or wherever in the clubs, asking for input because they themselves don't know and have just projected an image of being experienced. The experience hoax is just that. It is like Sirioja says, in the end all we look for is the best girls. The rest doesn't matter. Especially which person it is that lies or tells the truth the most. Only trust in yourself and maybe a few guys you have met in real life. Never online posters who can be anyone.

Sirioja
09-10-17, 17:36
Pistons,

Nobody get the truth about FKK land and girls, I don't get the truth, because it's only subjective tastes. We get our experiences from what we look for, what we are for humanity and our behavior and manners. Most of guys think pretty girls don't give good services, I go with the prettiest because I'm self confident enough to try to make them will to please me, but my advice is don't go to my girls because you are not me.

If I found a top girl at Oceans, I would visit Oceans every week end, like LR. Only girls worth, I don't care about clubs, even I really don't like Oceans desk short black hair MILF girl behavior about entry rate.

Pistons
09-10-17, 19:45
, even I really don't like Oceans desk short black hair MILF girl behavior about entry rate.Even your relation to her can be subjective. After awhile you start knowing her also.

ExpatLover
09-10-17, 20:55
Pistons,

Nobody get the truth about FKK land and girls, I don't get the truth, because it's only subjective tastes. We get our experiences from what we look for, what we are for humanity and our behavior and manners. Most of guys think pretty girls don't give good services, I go with the prettiest because I'm self confident enough to try to make them will to please me, but my advice is don't go to my girls because you are not me.

If I found a top girl at Oceans, I would visit Oceans every week end, like LR. Only girls worth, I don't care about clubs, even I really don't like Oceans desk short black hair MILF girl behavior about entry rate.No no and no Ocean is not worth a visit, thanks to forget this club, same comments on all German forums.

Takedown
09-10-17, 21:09
Pistons,

If I found a top girl at Oceans, I would visit Oceans every week end, like LR. Only girls worth, I don't care about clubs, even I really don't like Oceans desk short black hair MILF girl behavior about entry rate.

I think you are saying something very obvious. If you find a girl you like at a club, then you will have a good time and will enjoy the club. But the point is to that the odds are better at some clubs than others.

You don't have anyone at Oase that you particularly enjoy, so you routinely write that you don't like that club. With the logic you just stated, then your opinion or anyone's opinion for that matter, is pretty worthless right? Pistons likes Oceans because he has several girls that he likes, but most mongers here do not. That's why we read reviews after all, to get a general consensus about a club.

If I'm reading this board for the first time and only see one poster that continuosly likes a club, while 3 or 4 others are thrashing it, am I going to go? Nope. When I see 3 or 4 people posting good things about a club, generating a postive buzz then I'll go; after all, that's how I found Finca of 2016.

Pistons
09-11-17, 00:46
If I'm reading this board for the first time and only see one poster that continuosly likes a club, while 3 or 4 others are thrashing it, am I going to go? Nope. When I see 3 or 4 people posting good things about a club, generating a postive buzz then I'll go; after all, that's how I found Finca of 2016.Well, reading PL's post a few months ago, he is getting free entry cards from being negative towards the club. Maybe they hand out free entry cards to people trashing the club on forums. Must be a very odd policy, but stranger things have happened in this world.

PussyLiccker
09-11-17, 02:16
Maybe you should keep your false assumptions to yourself.

Takedown
09-11-17, 04:02
Maybe you should keep your false assumptions to yourself.For Pistons and his never ending quest to make Oceans a cool place :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pubd-spHN-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sir_24duiF4

Sirioja
09-11-17, 05:09
Even your relation to her can be subjective. After awhile you start knowing her also.But I don't want to try to know people who try to fuck me. When girls try, they never see me again, even they only try and not succeed. All my regulars are my regulars because they are honest, of course I mean about money and behavior, not about lies. They are so not clever liars.

Pistons
09-11-17, 07:09
For Pistons and his never ending quest to make Oceans a cool place :)Its a good place, and I have rated the club a few times up and down and up again (like most clubs in Germany). I don't like words like cool and fetch though. Would I take on me the disco costume to point lazers at everyone? Nope. Perhaps the club tries to be cool, and that's what doesn't go home with some frequent posters here. I don't know. But there are some nice girls.

Pistons
09-11-17, 10:08
Maybe you should keep your false assumptions to yourself.I felt the joke was pretty obvious myself.

ExpatLover
09-11-17, 19:04
Its a good place, and I have rated the club a few times up and down and up again (like most clubs in Germany). I don't like words like cool and fetch though. Would I take on me the disco costume to point lazers at everyone? Nope. Perhaps the club tries to be cool, and that's what doesn't go home with some frequent posters here. I don't know. But there are some nice girls.Pistons are you cheating us, on all the German forums the reports are extremely negative, and all the German mongers already left the club, I think you are a shareholder or a manager or both.

Member #4674
09-30-17, 19:28
I had the worst experience in FKK Oceans. Never take their free shuttle service. They basically ripped me off or in the very least did not follow the pricing on their website. I was picked up at my hotel after a 40 minute wait when it takes 30 minutes by tram. They charged me 65 euros instead of 60 euros. I thought that it was okay given that that they gave me the ride. Then they asked me if I wanted a blue robe for 5 euros more. This is basically a bait and switch tactic. The blue robe is new where the gray robe that they show is old and tattered. I did not care and grabbed the ratty gray one and she said no and went to drawers and pulled a decent gray one for me to wear. But the key is that she gave me a black band rather than a blue band. With the black band meals and drinks are not included. What you need is a blue band where everything is the price they say on the website. A la carte meals included for 60 euros..Hi dude,

Did you mean, because you had used their shuttle service / you didn't pay 5 euros more for the Blue rope / Blue band key, so you pay 60 euros entry and have to pay 41 euros more for food and drinks?

So you pay 116 euros, for the entry, food, round trip from club to your hotel? Is that correct?

What the hell is the Ocean price rules? So many traps.

PussyLiccker
10-01-17, 17:41
Amspascha, just read the website regarding services, and it will break down the various pricing entry options (what are included and not) currently available. As been iterated many times on this thread that if you arrive in taxi, they will for you to pay greater entry due to wanting you to pay for the taxi commission. Not entirely sure, but I believe you just don't get the lower pricing options for entry. Think about this, if you arrive in taxi, does it make monetary sense to go back into the cab to head out to another club with additional fees? When they force you to pay the asked priced, and you weight the costs, people will pay it and stay. They probably know this, and the tourists arrives in cabs.

Be Wilder
10-03-17, 21:46
The words in inverted commas were often used on this board to describe one of my favourite ever girls from Oase who I last saw in 2015. I read she was now at Oceans and went in 2016 but she was not working that day. I am back in Dusseldorf next Tuesday for 1 night and otherwise much preferred The Living Room to Oceans which unless Jennifer is likely to be there will be my destination. Any pointers greatly appreciated.

PussyLiccker
10-05-17, 12:37
The words in inverted commas were often used on this board to describe one of my favourite ever girls from Oase who I last saw in 2015. I read she was now at Oceans and went in 2016 but she was not working that day. I am back in Dusseldorf next Tuesday for 1 night and otherwise much preferred The Living Room to Oceans which unless Jennifer is likely to be there will be my destination. Any pointers greatly appreciated.I wouldn't go there expecting her. I have never seen her there except within 1 week of a visiting period.

If my memory serves me right, I have seen her at Oase most recently.

ExpatLover
10-05-17, 19:25
The words in inverted commas were often used on this board to describe one of my favourite ever girls from Oase who I last saw in 2015. I read she was now at Oceans and went in 2016 but she was not working that day. I am back in Dusseldorf next Tuesday for 1 night and otherwise much preferred The Living Room to Oceans which unless Jennifer is likely to be there will be my destination. Any pointers greatly appreciated.Nice girls at Ocean? This club is just p#going dramatically down, on the German forums they all advice to forget it.

Pistons
10-10-17, 11:05
I am not sure the Oceans lineup has that many girls these days. 50 maybe on a Friday night. So it seems at least less than about a year ago. But the average quality is very strong on top 10 in optics. Half of them at least also have good service. Some new lookers this time around like young 20 year old Raluca and Adalina hanging out with pretty Cinderella Andra.

Even Mondays and Tuesdays have gotten much busier than a year ago with many of the top girls also working these days. Only missing Eleny on those early weekdays. Too bad I haven't seen sexy Alina neither now nor on my August visits.

Perhaps the Bulgarian girls like Meggie and especially Emmanuela who seems to pull over 15 rooms any of the week, maybe even 20 (she is a machine. But not in a bad way though) has lead the other lookers to realize money can be made any day also. Guys will arrive when there are girls. Too many clubs in nrw has had reputation of bad Monday / Tuesday lineups. Samya also had most girls there on a Monday, but that was during a messe. Not sure how it is otherwise.

Overall not as good service as at Sharks in average (above Oase service at least), but highest optics this trip for top 7 average.

Be Wilder
10-10-17, 23:23
I wouldn't go there expecting her. I have never seen her there except within 1 week of a visiting period.

If my memory serves me right, I have seen her at Oase most recently.Thanks for the heads-up. As it happened my itinerary didn't take me to Dusseldorf in the end which was a shame but I did have the pleasure of 3 nights in Frankfurt last Friday to Sunday where I visited Palace, sharks and oase. No sign of Jennifer at Oase on Sunday. Am back in Frankfurt on Friday. Based on my experiences I am inclined to return to Palace unless there is a strong possibility of Jennifer being at Oase.

PussyLiccker
10-14-17, 03:37
I will avoid this club in the future. 2/3 of the girls are in the heavy set with alot of them wearing outfits and shit, and the girls act like low class thugs with double makeup.

I don't even know why I even bothered to go to this no service club.

Magnet for fat Germans that gained heavy poundage. LOL.

ExpatLover
10-14-17, 10:43
I will avoid this club in the future. 2/3 of the girls are in the heavy set with alot of them wearing outfits and shit, and the girls act like low class thugs with double makeup.

I don't even know why I even bothered to go to this no service club.

Magnet for fat Germans that gained heavy poundage. LOL.Since many months we all are stating that there is no reason to visit this club, on the german forum they are all saying the same. May be just a example of what could be the FKK scene in early January when the stiffest part of the new law will be fully implemented: obligatory registration of the girls. Every week several girls are telling me that they will quit just because they don't want to be register as a prostitute. Reducing the demand by reducing the offer is the main target of the law.

Horny Harry
10-14-17, 12:16
It sounds like Oceans will pick up more momentum, nice!

I predict this club would beat the others NRW clubs someday. I'm optimistic.

So let's try to think a little bit ahead here.

Will you be happy if other clubs in NRW will charge you 30 Euros, or whatever it is, extra if you arrive by taxi? Happy that you can pay extra for food? Happy so that you can enjoy a mediocre line-up from girls who couldn't make it in other NRW and HES clubs? Happy so you can enjoy a tourist trap that tries to up-sell you a lot of things that are standard at other clubs? Is this your idea of "nice" and "optimistic?" Should these business practices be rewarded?

Stop thinking with your dick! Fool!So here we are, more than 2 years on and people are slowly catching on to the fact that this place might be a rip off? 😂.

Pistons
10-14-17, 19:38
Tons of locals at Oceans are not thinking its a ripoff. But for tourists not being prepared it might be.

There is something to the idea of market standards this club surely needs to understand better. When it both comes to food and entry policies.

The problem for some of the hot girls I meet at Oceans is that they don't really have many good alternatives in NRW where they'd make more money and / or who doesn't look like dumps. It's clearly better for some than Magnum, Aca Gold, Acapulco (given they only get 40 per 30 min there), DV (very high entry fees for the girls, and much smaller) etc. LR maybe, but some girls pick clubs because of clientele also.

The FKK land around dusseldorf has many clubs, but its a fragmented market. Not like Hessen.

Oceans tries to become the one big club, but management clearly makes mistakes. Still they manage to attract some hot girls. 2/3 chubby is way too much from PL's post (I'd agree if he said 1/3. Same as at Samya for example), but the rest is subjective. To me the girls aren't acting like thugs, but some of the local guys in the smoke tent in the backyard have peanut sized brains. Many girls seem to just get annoyed by them and some of their comments, and it might hang on for a few sec while they are in the backyard.