PDA

View Full Version : FKK Oceans Düsseldorf

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Svenne50
01-27-20, 20:12
Oceans desk is just a shame for a club which wanted to become number 1 , but just try to steal clients. I may miss beauties who are rare for me in FKK land, but I don't visit with such desk. To sleep close to airport, relax room where girls don't go, on first floor at Gold until 5 am, for only 25 with free foods and drinks, who can do better?So, Oceans would not be worth it. I am planning to go to Dusseldorf in a few weeks and I was planning to go to Oceans. You write about Gold, is that Acapulco Gold? Is that better than Oceans? Acapulco Gold is quite far away from the city centre. Since I don't have a car I'm wondering, I you know, if it is possible to get there by public transportation?

Would you say that Acapulco Gold is better that Dolce Vita?

SinglePro
01-28-20, 02:18
My only reason to go there now is it's a cheap place to sleep until my morning check in at the airport for my flight out.You can do exactly that by staying at Samya. It's just farther away from the airport by 30 minutes which shouldn't be a big deal.

Banana Boi
01-28-20, 02:29
So, Oceans would not be worth it.When was Oceans ever worth it after the first few months? I still have a ton of free passes to Oceans and don't use them.

I just did a search for you. There are 91 daily trains from Dusseldorf airport to Cologne airport. 49 minute ride. 8 euro. The expensive part will be the taxis to each club. You can Google the cost for those rides.

Sirioja
01-28-20, 11:59
So, Oceans would not be worth it. I am planning to go to Dusseldorf in a few weeks and I was planning to go to Oceans. You write about Gold, is that Acapulco Gold? Is that better than Oceans? Acapulco Gold is quite far away from the city centre. Since I don't have a car I'm wondering, I you know, if it is possible to get there by public transportation?

Would you say that Acapulco Gold is better that Dolce Vita?I can't say about casting level, but I don't want as a foreigner to be fucked by desk which is really not honest, so I don't visit anymore, even I may miss some beauties, but mostly Turkish club. Aca Gold is also close to airport and you can eat, drink and sleep for only 25. Unfortunately, now disappointing casting compare to Summer. Dolce Vita is also mostly shisha on evening.

Chongmal
01-28-20, 15:39
How did they justify the extra 130 Euro, since you and he had the same food and drinks and paid the all inclusive price? Why did he pay it, since they were not charging you?When you ask for drinks and food they scan your armband. When we left, they said I paid for all inclusive and he did not. We both ate the steak dinner, which was cooked nearly perfect, accompanied by nice selection of sides. He had to pay for dinner, all his drinks. We were there from about 7 pm until almost closing and it adds up. Somehow the programming in the armband was not the same, even though they looked the same.

Svenne50
01-28-20, 19:07
When was Oceans ever worth it after the first few months? I still have a ton of free passes to Oceans and don't use them.

I just did a search for you. There are 91 daily trains from Dusseldorf airport to Cologne airport. 49 minute ride. 8 euro. The expensive part will be the taxis to each club. You can Google the cost for those rides.So, you say it would be better to go to Cologne instead of staying in Dusseldorf for Oceans, Acapulco Gold and Dolce Vita? I was planning on staying in Dusseldorf for my FKK-trip but then maybe I get a hotel in Cologne instead. I only found two FKK: s in Cologne / Koeln; Babylon and Samya. I guess I have to go to another forum to discuss which of these are the best.

Sirioja
01-29-20, 06:45
So, you say it would be better to go to Cologne instead of staying in Dusseldorf for Oceans, Acapulco Gold and Dolce Vita? I was planning on staying in Dusseldorf for my FKK-trip but then maybe I get a hotel in Cologne instead. I only found two FKK: s in Cologne / Koeln; Babylon and Samya. I guess I have to go to another forum to discuss which of these are the best.Oceans problem is desk trying to fuck foreigners. No problem at Dolce Vita with entry 35 until 8 pm when no messe nor party, or Gold with happy hours 25, but Samya is higher level for beauties. Elsdorf is about 30 kms from Koln. Koln is also a beautiful town to visit.

Banana Boi
01-29-20, 23:19
So, you say it would be better to go to Cologne instead of staying in Dusseldorf for Oceans, Acapulco Gold and Dolce Vita? I was planning on staying in Dusseldorf for my FKK-trip but then maybe I get a hotel in Cologne instead. I only found two FKK: s in Cologne / Koeln; Babylon and Samya. I guess I have to go to another forum to discuss which of these are the best.

I think most guys would go to Samya over Oceans, DV, and ACA Gold. Not sure which ex ACA girls are at ACA Gold and which are at Penelope in Castrop-Rauxel.

Goldentime in Bruggen would be a good pick in NRW.

For Koln, there is Mondial in Koln which I like a lot but most others can't put up with it. On a good night it has more girls than most other saunaclubs. There is also Park Sauna Residenz in Lohmar which I go to when I want a more relaxed day and enjoy some decent meals a la carte. PSR is not recommended for those in Germany for a short stay or expecting a lot of hot girls. There is also the large Pascha brothel on Hornstrasse about a 10 minute drive from Mondial. It's more work but there can be some beautiful girls there.

Elsdorf is about 30 kms from Koln. I've never understood guys who say Babylon is in Koln. I see it very often here. Imo it's far away.

Svenne50
01-29-20, 23:39
Thanks a lot Banana Boi!

I think most guys would go to Samya over Oceans, DV, and ACA Gold. Well, that sounds promising!

Goldentime in Bruggen would be a good pick in NRW.Bruggen is a bit far away for this trip. But I will make a note and next time I might have more time and then go to Bruggen.

For Koln, there is Mondial in Koln which I like a lot but most others can't put up with it. On a good night it has more girls than most other saunaclubs. Yes, I have read some bad reviews. Most telling that the girls are ugly and fat. But ugly is a matter of preferences but fat is fat. What would you say about the standard of the girls? And the environment?

I guess there is a difference between quality of the girls at Oceans, DV, ACA Gold, Samya and Mondial? From what I can tell Samya would be what most prefer regarding getting quality?

But what about the environment of these places? Being safe (non-scam) and which has the best lounge, rooms, etc. Etc.

Sorry for all the questions but since I don't have much time being there I'd like to prepare.

Chongmal
01-30-20, 03:12
I've never understood guys who say Babylon is in Koln. I see it very often here. Imo it's far away.I think it's a general statement to distinguish between Babylon Elsdorf (aka Babylon Köln) and Babylon Hamburg.

SpermBirds
01-30-20, 12:28
In Mondial the pricing system explains almost everything: 30 Euro for 20 minutes (and most of the rooms are finished way quicker, let's say on average 10 minutes). Which kind of quality can one honestly expect over there (apart form the maybe 2 or 3 rare exceptions?) . Sometimes it is very simple. The set-up of the club is basicly simple: cheap entry, cheap rapid prices for quick rooms with mainly Turkish visitors which don't care about kissing for the large majority. What would one expect there??

Oceans is a typical tourist trap kinda club where some gems show up because of the "free pricing" schedule (management doesn't care like in the Frankfurt big clubs) so some hotlooking girls but off course with an according price-tag for sessions. No place for newbies IMHO, they'll rip you off (very probably).

Sirioja
02-02-20, 00:31
I think most guys would go to Samya over Oceans, DV, and ACA Gold. Not sure which ex ACA girls are at ACA Gold and which are at Penelope in Castrop-Rauxel.

Goldentime in Bruggen would be a good pick in NRW.

For Koln, there is Mondial in Koln which I like a lot but most others can't put up with it. On a good night it has more girls than most other saunaclubs. There is also Park Sauna Residenz in Lohmar which I go to when I want a more relaxed day and enjoy some decent meals a la carte. PSR is not recommended for those in Germany for a short stay or expecting a lot of hot girls. There is also the large Pascha brothel on Hornstrasse about a 10 minute drive from Mondial. It's more work but there can be some beautiful girls there.

I've never understood guys who say Babylon is in Koln. I see it very often here. Imo it's far away.Let's say Bab is around Koln, like LR, Velbert, Gold, Castrop Rauxel, Penelope, Salome are around Dusseldorf, but for casting, Samya is now far higher than others. Mondial is far below Samya. I don't think PSR can compete now for level of looks, even I remember a lot of charm Latvian Lena on Summer 2013, and had also a real Romanian beauty at this time.

Maxime
03-15-20, 09:30
Will close (re Corona) from March 16 onwards until further notice.

Pistons
03-15-20, 11:53
No place for newbies IMHO, they'll rip you off (very probably).But can be great if you have experience.

Mr Ho
03-25-20, 13:04
But can be great if you have experience.Where is my Eleny these days?

Pistons
03-28-20, 00:10
Where is my Eleny these days?Isn't Oceans closed now due to Corona?

Sirioja
03-28-20, 11:33
Isn't Oceans closed now due to Corona?NRW clubs closed on 16 March. No foreigner to fuck for desk, they must be bored, missing this game.

Mr Ho
03-28-20, 13:28
Isn't Oceans closed now due to Corona?Apparently yes, but I am asking lately, has she quit or not quit? I am planning briefly my next trip and wondering if I should take train to duss for one day or not.

SinglePro
03-28-20, 17:16
Isn't Oceans closed now due to Corona?Yes, it is.

Pistons
03-28-20, 19:54
Apparently yes, but I am asking lately, has she quit or not quit? I am planning briefly my next trip and wondering if I should take train to duss for one day or not.Maybe try calling and ask if she is still around once the club reopens? All the receptionists know her, I am certain. You are crazy if you book before this corona thing starts getting over though, LOL. Hard to guess for how long it will last.

Mr Ho
03-29-20, 13:40
Maybe try calling and ask if she is still around once the club reopens? All the receptionists know her, I am certain. You are crazy if you book before this corona thing starts getting over though, LOL. Hard to guess for how long it will last.Yeah, well I think in summer it should be over, but some warm country had corona too, so who knows.

Sirioja
03-29-20, 21:59
Yeah, well I think in summer it should be over, but some warm country had corona too, so who knows.Arriving now in India and Africa, could become a real catastrophe in these poor places, really wish for them not, when claimed powerful US are now in the worst trouble all over the world, when Spain and Italy are around 800 deaths per day and France around 300 , but with bigger population, but too many anyway. Half of the world population is now under killer virus risk.

BigBuddy69
03-30-20, 07:29
Yeah, well I think in summer it should be over, but some warm country had corona too, so who knows.It's in Africa now so it doesn't give a shit about high temperatures.

Mr Ho
03-30-20, 14:22
Arriving now in India and Africa, could become a real catastrophe in these poor places, really wish for them not, when claimed powerful US are now in the worst trouble all over the world, when Spain and Italy are around 800 deaths per day and France around 300 , but with bigger population, but too many anyway. Half of the world population is now under killer virus risk.Japan is rather calm and all shops and restaurants are open, but just advised not to go out too much. We did not block airport till last week, but now most flights are blocked from foreign nations.

Pistons
03-30-20, 18:27
It's in Africa now so it doesn't give a shit about high temperatures.It probably just spreads easier when indoors where there is less wind. Down in our lungs the temperature difference isn't that large no matter if you are in Alaska or Equatorial Guinea.

Mr Ho
03-31-20, 10:44
It's in Africa now so it doesn't give a shit about high temperatures.So aren't we all fucked LOL.

Mr Ho
03-31-20, 10:44
Arriving now in India and Africa, could become a real catastrophe in these poor places, really wish for them not, when claimed powerful US are now in the worst trouble all over the world, when Spain and Italy are around 800 deaths per day and France around 300 , but with bigger population, but too many anyway. Half of the world population is now under killer virus risk.I agree, but humanity has way to fix themselves somehow.

Pistons
06-14-21, 14:50
Seems it already opened on 9th of June.

Mr Ho
06-21-21, 03:58
Seems it already opened on 9th of June.If so, these FKKs are so bad at marketing or advertising, or maybe they think they do not need to advertise, but I often see many venues rather empty including Oceans, maybe they got other business like washing business? LOL!

Mr Ho
12-15-21, 13:52
So, Oceans bought GT or what? What is this fire at GT? Will it make GT girls move to Oceans or? Oceans is open now yes? How come nobody is posting anything about hottest club in Duss who bought GT? LOL!

Sirioja
12-15-21, 20:21
GT work at Oceans since 1 December from 11 am to 11 pm. GT written on building. Entry 60 with now very honest desk, great improvement and can stay until closing. Free test on entry if needed and they give a paper for valid for 24 hours. Oceans design is discotheque style, some Oceans girls dancing on pole, I like the club. Diner à la carte. Some Bruggen girls and Luana were on opening but none seen on my 9 December visit. Will return on next year after ski I wish for Christmas present.

Pistons
12-16-21, 02:40
How about the girls? Only girls who used to work at Bruggen? Or some of the hot ones who used to work at Oceans?

Sirioja
12-16-21, 19:56
How about the girls? Only girls who used to work at Bruggen? Or some of the hot ones who used to work at Oceans?On my visit, I didn't see any Bruggen or LR girls. Only Oceans ones. Albanian blond Ana was attractive but told not kissing, so not for me. Dead business in afternoon and in evening. Balkanians preferred shisha and drink.

UssbTravel
12-17-21, 05:15
On my visit, I didn't see any Bruggen or LR girls. Only Oceans ones. Albanian blond Ana was attractive but told not kissing, so not for me. Dead business in afternoon and in evening. Balkanians preferred shisha and drink.Was it a marketing scheme to promote GT girls at Ocean on the first day of reopening?

Tommylux
12-17-21, 07:15
On my visit, I didn't see any Bruggen or LR girls. Only Oceans ones. Albanian blond Ana was attractive but told not kissing, so not for me. Dead business in afternoon and in evening. Balkanians preferred shisha and drink.Could it be just a marketing scam that never happened in the past?

Mursenary
12-17-21, 18:21
Could it be just a marketing scam that never happened in the past?Pretty much what I've been saying. Apparently they tried but couldn't contact the girls.

Pistons
12-17-21, 20:09
Pretty much what I've been saying. Apparently they tried but couldn't contact the girls.Just started a new account with your NordVPN?

You can do better than just 1 post to cover it up I am sure! This is just lazy!

Sirioja
12-17-21, 20:53
Was it a marketing scheme to promote GT girls at Ocean on the first day of reopening?Did you visit since 1 December? When famous Luana / Florentina was at Oceans on 1 December on reopening and about 10 Bruggen oldies, probably same who moved to LR 1 year ago, but even on opening, quite empty and slow business on day. Luana was there few days, but I will not return for her or most of other Bruggen girls when you can find some at 6 sens NL. I need more impressive or elegant looks in brothels, to feel desire, and I need only 1 to make my day, weekly. Let's see on new year if no lockdown under Omicron, when girls and pimps will need money.

UssbTravel
12-17-21, 22:59
Pretty much what I've been saying. Apparently they tried but couldn't contact the girls.Did people just lie about GT girls showing up at Club Ocean?

Sirioja
12-18-21, 20:58
Did people just lie about GT girls showing up at Club Ocean?Don't you know FKK land is land of bullshits and lies. Only 1 reliable solution = to see with own eyes.

Kuni042
12-19-21, 08:55
I have heard from a trustworthy source that 3 GT girls showed up the first couple of days. And I heard from about 5-6 men talking in diverse forums, that they showed up to test the waters. But you know, to create a sustainable movement, this aint enough. Also trying this in the light of everything moving again into a lockdown is imo pretty much futile.

Did people just lie about GT girls showing up at Club Ocean?

Mr Ho
12-19-21, 12:12
I have heard from a trustworthy source that 3 GT girls showed up the first couple of days. And I heard from about 5-6 men talking in diverse forums, that they showed up to test the waters. But you know, to create a sustainable movement, this aint enough. Also trying this in the light of everything moving again into a lockdown is imo pretty much futile.Oceans bought GT right? If so, girls from GT have to go somewhere, but the problem is girls from GT are mostly ugly, so it is not good for Oceans to have GT girls in there LOL!

Anyways, what was that fire at GT was about? I smell conspiracy!

Mursenary
12-19-21, 17:26
Did people just lie about GT girls showing up at Club Ocean?It sounds like they actually tried but like all places, couldn't pull it off due to lack of girls.

UssbTravel
12-19-21, 18:49
It sounds like they actually tried but like all places, couldn't pull it off due to lack of girls.Are most girls working privately these days?

Sirioja
12-19-21, 21:44
I have heard from a trustworthy source that 3 GT girls showed up the first couple of days. And I heard from about 5-6 men talking in diverse forums, that they showed up to test the waters. But you know, to create a sustainable movement, this aint enough. Also trying this in the light of everything moving again into a lockdown is imo pretty much futile.More than 3 Bruggen girls: Luana, Ariana, a Moldovian, wild cat noises Polish MILF and some others. Good point is Luana was for 50/30 and some for 100/60 . When I was at Samya on 1 December, I saw arriving after midnight a guy previously met at Sharks and Globe and a 6 sens Belgium regular coming from GT. Guy I know had twice Luana and was disappointed. I advised him queen of BBBJ Rosa and he was really happy, for sure far higher level, and he returned to Samya to repeat. Also met him at GT on 9 December.

TheCode
12-20-21, 15:40
Hey all,

This is my first post here as I arrived to the city recently and I am already doing my homework to start trying some of the girls in this area. If anyone has any advice on first hot visits, please feel free to let know. Used to practice my hobby in the USA, but you know our hobby is not 'legal' there, a bunch of hypocrites politicians in the USA dictated that the oldest job is illegal. Anyways that's another topic, I will be reporting soon once I make my first attempt in DE.

Cheers dudes,

TheCode.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 22:49
Are most girls working privately these days?If you mean claimed Spanish brunette with quite heavy naturals and such impressive cleverness, I didn't see her at Oceans.

Sirioja
12-20-21, 23:00
Hey all,

This is my first post here as I arrived to the city recently and I am already doing my homework to start trying some of the girls in this area. If anyone has any advice on first hot visits, please feel free to let know. Used to practice my hobby in the USA, but you know our hobby is not 'legal' there, a bunch of hypocrites politicians in the USA dictated that the oldest job is illegal. Anyways that's another topic, I will be reporting soon once I make my first attempt in DE.Even not best time under covid and until end of January, when most of best girls returned home, but you will discover another planet in German brothels compare to US. Around Dusseldorf, I advice you Aca Gold close to airport to start and after GT Oceans. You need to be 2 G+.

Escape Artist
02-16-22, 00:07
Are most girls working privately these days?One Laura has been at Penelope. Spanish Laura has been seen at 6 Sens but not recently.

Bad Boy Billy
03-10-22, 06:27
Have finalized plans for trip from Australia to Germany. Will be in Dusseldorf from approx 10 am Apr 1 to approx 8 am Apr 3 - gives me ALL day on Apr 1 for play and night of Apr 2 for play. So:

1. Is Oceans best bet to spend whole of day Apr 1?

2. Recommendations for night of Apr 2?

TIA team.

Mr Ho
03-12-22, 13:54
Is Eleny still there or she quit?

Pistons
03-12-22, 21:09
Is Eleny still there or she quit?Try calling them.

Sirioja
03-13-22, 22:25
Good point HH 35 € before 1 pm with free beer and a la carte. I was told not so bad looks but not early. Unfortunately, I don't have enough free time now, so I prefer to focus on my 2022 discovered good girls.

Bad Boy Billy
03-22-22, 01:12
Have finalized plans for trip from Australia to Germany. Will be in Dusseldorf from approx 10 am Apr 1 to approx 8 am Apr 3 - gives me ALL day on Apr 1 for play and night of Apr 2 for play. So:

1. Is Oceans best bet to spend whole of day Apr 1?

2. Recommendations for night of Apr 2?

TIA team.I'll try again. Anybody actually been to Oceans / AG lately? Thoughts please on where to spend whole of day Apr 1 and for night of Apr 2?

Pistons
03-22-22, 12:43
I'll try again. Anybody actually been to Oceans / AG lately? Thoughts please on where to spend whole of day Apr 1 and for night of Apr 2?A part of the game with FKKs is to just jump into it, and hope for the best. But I know the manager at Oceans does have a good sense of what is beauty (as opposed to a few other clubs in nrw) when it comes to allowing girls to work there.

Pistons
03-22-22, 12:44
Probably everyone can work there if paying entry. But I guess there are still ways of swaying the lineup towards better looking girls in general.

Pistons
03-22-22, 12:47
1. Is Oceans best bet to spend whole of day Apr 1I don't know, but I usually would check FKK Prime (former Acapulco) in addition to Oceans if I was in theüsseldorf. Even if some here say it's gone downhill since covid. Maybe it has and is not worth it. But there is a massive lack of reports at least on this forum from several clubs now.

Sirioja
03-22-22, 21:48
A part of the game with FKKs is to just jump into it, and hope for the best. But I know the manager at Oceans does have a good sense of what is beauty (as opposed to a few other clubs in nrw) when it comes to allowing girls to work there.I think Oceans welcome any prostitute when no girls on day. Ex Bruggen girls didn't stay. HH 35 € before 1 pm.

Mr Ho
03-23-22, 03:16
I don't know, but I usually would check FKK Prime (former Acapulco) in addition to Oceans if I was in thesseldorf. Even if some here say it's gone downhill since covid. Maybe it has and is not worth it. But there is a massive lack of reports at least on this forum from several clubs now.At least their Instagram do not look very promising LOL!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5s3zLOiYaH/

Ctytek
03-23-22, 04:12
But there is a massive lack of reports at least on this forum from several clubs now.Yeah the German FKK forum is a depressing ghost town these days. More posts about clubs that are closed and out of business than any actual reports. Must be reflecting of FKK scene in general. I am staying away from Germany FKK land for now.

Mr Ho
03-23-22, 07:40
Probably everyone can work there if paying entry. But I guess there are still ways of swaying the lineup towards better looking girls in general.Usually find one or two stunners in the line up of oceans, but seriously nrw can do better!

I went to nrw FKKs because quite many stunners in Artemis told me they were at gt before, so I thought nrw region FKK is good, but it was bad for line up in nrw FKKs!

Pistons
03-23-22, 15:34
At least their Instagram do not look very promising LOL!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5s3zLOiYaH/Three and a half months ago during covid.

Gratass65
03-30-22, 10:59
I was visiting Oceans Friday afternoon. It was quiet. But enough ladies to have fun.

But I was in bad mood because of pain in neck and back. And asked for massage for neck, but got answer that no one was in massage rooms. And they looked closed.

Was sitting outside to enjoy the good weather and a GT. And grown up lady (-+ 50) was cleaning up around. I asked if she could fix my neck. But she didn't speak English. But find a girl to translate. And this old lady could do some special massage. I didn't understand what, but I agree to test half hour for 60 euro. We went into a room with high temperature, hot stone bench?? , and massage started. She was doing a good job with my back and neck. She used power! And then the rest of body got same treatment. After this she scrub the whole body with some and a hard cloth. Finally I was flushed clean with several buckets of water. One of the best massage experience I have had. . But what is this type of massage caller? ?

Mr Ho
03-30-22, 11:49
I was visiting Oceans Friday afternoon. It was quiet. But enough ladies to have fun.

But I was in bad mood because of pain in neck and back. And asked for massage for neck, but got answer that no one was in massage rooms. And they looked closed.

Was sitting outside to enjoy the good weather and a GT. And grown up lady (-+ 50) was cleaning up around. I asked if she could fix my neck. But she didn't speak English. But find a girl to translate. And this old lady could do some special massage. I didn't understand what, but I agree to test half hour for 60 euro. We went into a room with high temperature, hot stone bench?? , and massage started. She was doing a good job with my back and neck. She used power! And then the rest of body got same treatment. After this she scrub the whole body with some and a hard cloth. Finally I was flushed clean with several buckets of water. One of the best massage experience I have had. . But what is this type of massage caller? ?It sound like Turkish massage! It is done in Hamman right?

Escape Artist
03-30-22, 23:02
It sound like Turkish massage! It is done in Hamman right?Yep, although usually the scrub should be done before the massage. The Acapulco Gold guy does it great and for only 50 e for 45 minutes or so.

Mr Ho
03-31-22, 00:33
Yep, although usually the scrub should be done before the massage. The Acapulco Gold guy does it great and for only 50 e for 45 minutes or so.As long as the masseuse is beautiful, I will do it, but if not, no way LOL!

I hear there are some beautiful masseuse in FKK, but never seen one LOL!

Sometimes, some good girl do a massage in room between session, it is nice gesture as I prefer that than pillow talk with many fiction stories LOL!

Pistons
03-31-22, 15:59
As long as the masseuse is beautiful, I will do it, but if not, no way LOL!

I hear there are some beautiful masseuse in FKK, but never seen one LOL!

Sometimes, some good girl do a massage in room between session, it is nice gesture as I prefer that than pillow talk with many fiction stories LOL!Andiamo in Villach has a hot MILF masseuse. But she didn't do any of the erotic stuff unfortunately. Even if her massage bed has a milking hole in it. If I wanted that, then I had to get one of the normal girls. A bit of a let down as there was no one there as hot at that MILF. LOL.

Mr Ho
03-31-22, 23:17
Andiamo in Villach has a hot MILF masseuse. But she didn't do any of the erotic stuff unfortunately. Even if her massage bed has a milking hole in it. If I wanted that, then I had to get one of the normal girls. A bit of a let down as there was no one there as hot at that MILF. LOL.I think these masseuse in any FKK clubs do not do happy ending? Well, we got plenty of FKK girls who do that for us with their anal, mouth and pussy anyways LOL!

YodaXxx
04-02-22, 11:10
Following my earlier disappointing visit to Acapulco Gold (last 1.5 hrs), I moved to Oceans hoping to have more luck.

Arrived at 8 pm. Got the nice robe for no extra charge. Upon entering the lounge, I was pleasantly surprised by the space set up. Very spacious and relaxing. 15-20 girls, almost all of them were sitting by the bar, looking. Most were objectively good-looking, but didn't see any stunner (for me). I've never been to Oceans before, and I was impressed by their restaurant. Ordered a pasta gamba, restaurant quality that worth paying 20 e for.

Got a beer from the bar and sat down in one of the back-row couch. Because the bar was dark and the lighting from the tables was bright, it's hard to see girls' face from afar. Just the silhouette. Still, I didn't see anyone worth exploring further, except one petite blonde sitting at the very end of the bar and chatting with her friends. When the beer was almost finished, the blond girl Karina (18 y, RO) approached me. She wore a high ponytail, a fish-net jump-suit, and a scarf along her waist. Very cute face with a good sense of taste. I was intrigued by her and wanted to know more about her, but the music in the lounge was rather loud so she couldn't understand me. I invited her to a room.

Turned out the music wasn't the problem. She speaks next-to-no English. From what I could make of, she worked one month in Italy, another month in Austria, then started in Oceans three weeks ago. She learnt her English from scratch there. So all she knows is club-English. No enough for a meaningful chat. She has a large bruise on her left knee, and it's her dad's doing. That's all I could get out of her.

I know it's a rookie mistake, but I feel a bit sorry for her and couldn't do her. Left the room unfucked and paid my 50 e /30 min. She spent most of the night chatting to her friends or smoking. I wish her well.

Stayed until 11:30, but there's no change in the lineup. So no noticeable transformation from GT to Oceans at 11 pm as per their website.

Left the club a virgin. Top-notch space, somewhat disappointing lineup. It's not truly an FKK since most girls have plenty of clothing. You can still tell how they'll look without cloth though. Would return if the lineup is considerably improved.

Escape Artist
04-02-22, 19:04
Following my earlier disappointing visit to Acapulco Gold (last 1.5 hrs), I moved to Oceans hoping to have more luck.

Arrived at 8 pm. Got the nice robe for no extra charge. Upon entering the lounge, I was pleasantly surprised by the space set up. Very spacious and relaxing. 15-20 girls, almost all of them were sitting by the bar, looking. Most were objectively good-looking, but didn't see any stunner (for me). I've never been to Oceans before, and I was impressed by their restaurant. Ordered a pasta gamba, restaurant quality that worth paying 20 e for.

Got a beer from the bar and sat down in one of the back-row couch. Because the bar was dark and the lighting from the tables was bright, it's hard to see girls' face from afar. Just the silhouette. Still, I didn't see anyone worth exploring further, except one petite blonde sitting at the very end of the bar and chatting with her friends. When the beer was almost finished, the blond girl Karina (18 y, RO) approached me. She wore a high ponytail, a fish-net jump-suit, and a scarf along her waist. Very cute face with a good sense of taste. I was intrigued by her and wanted to know more about her, but the music in the lounge was rather loud so she couldn't understand me. I invited her to a room..Welcome to the perpetual failure that is Oceans. Club always gets talked up here but more often than not, people visiting the club after reading the blip accolades, often leave disappointed. It's a club for tourists and young Turkish dudes looking for shisha parties.

Pistons
04-02-22, 20:32
Welcome to the perpetual failure that is Oceans. Club always gets talked up here but more often than not, people visiting the club after reading the blip accolades, often leave disappointed. It's a club for tourists and young Turkish dudes looking for shisha parties.Or guys with at least normal sized dicks. The beauty level used to be above average here. But I can't say much of the last 2-3 years. Question is, can you? When did you visit last time?

Mr Ho
04-03-22, 02:43

Got a beer from the bar and sat down in one of the back-row couch. Because the bar was dark and the lighting from the tables was bright, it's hard to see girls' face from afar. Just the silhouette. Still, I didn't see anyone worth exploring further, except one petite blonde sitting at the very end of the bar and chatting with her friends. When the beer was almost finished, the blond girl Karina (18 y, RO) approached me. She wore a high ponytail, a fish-net jump-suit, and a scarf along her waist. Very cute face with a good sense of taste. I was intrigued by her and wanted to know more about her, but the music in the lounge was rather loud so she couldn't understand me. I invited her to a room..Well, all girls have some issues and some girls have serious problem that is why they are in FKK, but yeah sometimes it make us mongers wonder, but I still do fuck them no matter what is the story is! We are there to pay and fucked and they know the deal, I just do not treat them badly, but sometimes I fuck them hard LOL!

It is like GNR song, welcome to the jungle is that it is in FKK or in the world in reality LOL!

Mr Ho
04-03-22, 02:46
Welcome to the perpetual failure that is Oceans. Club always gets talked up here but more often than not, people visiting the club after reading the blip accolades, often leave disappointed. It's a club for tourists and young Turkish dudes looking for shisha parties.The land scape may change though because I hear GT was bought by oceans then GT got burnt down LOL! And LR closed I read as well, so I wonder where girls go? I just hope oceans just welcome in some stunners from these lost clubs!

Oceans has been upsell club always and is close to city center, so they have chance to attract stunners as they go where the money is paid most! I did not see many tourists in oceans for some reasons though! But yes, I felt the turkish touch in oceans and in artemis also! But they are good guys!

Tintin1
04-03-22, 03:05
I think these masseuse in any FKK clubs do not do happy ending? Well, we got plenty of FKK girls who do that for us with their anal, mouth and pussy anyways LOL!I have found the masseuses are really top notch professional "massage" people. I saw an amazing small lady in one of the Frankfurt clubs climb up on the guys back and use her knees. But that was the closest I ever saw to anyone getting any real skin. In Dasrmstadt there are two blonds who sit by the stairs (do I have my clubs right? Or is it Palace?) who offer massages with extras, but I heard the extras are OK but the massages suck (no pun intended).

Pistons
04-03-22, 08:06
But yes, I felt the turkish touch in oceans and in artemis also! But they are good guys!Turkish owner at Artemis. And some Turkish bouncers. But aside from that and some couches for atmosphere, most people working there are Germans or Romanians.

At Oceans the receptionists and bartenders are also mainly German or Romanian, while the bouncers and managers are Turkish. Not sure who own it. But good Turkish as you say. Same as at Dolce Vita. And different from those at PHG, Mondial or Magnum. Weirdly enough some of the people complaining about Turkish also sometimes seems to praise other Turkish clubs. So I don't buy that excuse.

YodaXxx
04-03-22, 09:53
Well, all girls have some issues and some girls have serious problem that is why they are in FKK, but yeah sometimes it make us mongers wonder, but I still do fuck them no matter what is the story is! We are there to pay and fucked and they know the deal, I just do not treat them badly, but sometimes I fuck them hard LOL!

It is like GNR song, welcome to the jungle is that it is in FKK or in the world in reality LOL!You're absolutely right. Karina was surprised that I don't want to have sex with her near the end of the 30 minutes.

'No sex?' she asked.

'Do you want to have sex?' I replied.

'It's second for me'.

I'm not sure what that means, but I guess it translates to 'I just want to get paid'.

Mr Ho
04-03-22, 11:44
I have found the masseuses are really top notch professional "massage" people. I saw an amazing small lady in one of the Frankfurt clubs climb up on the guys back and use her knees. But that was the closest I ever saw to anyone getting any real skin. In Dasrmstadt there are two blonds who sit by the stairs (do I have my clubs right? Or is it Palace?) who offer massages with extras, but I heard the extras are OK but the massages suck (no pun intended).In Artemis, it is all guys, but I used to often take massage and two white guys and one Turkish guy there was good and it is was for Turkish guy because he passed away in train on the way back from Artemis to his home back in 2015 ish, he used to massage me between session during the golden era of Artemis in early 2010's till I hear of his demise, rest in peace Haci, you were good guy and I remember you together with amazing memories I had in Artemis during the golden era of that FKK! And those day will return and I shall be there!

It is amazing how much memories one can collect and look back and smile in FKK! It is good feeling of joy, ultimate pleasure and nostalgy!

Escape Artist
04-03-22, 16:34
The land scape may change though because I hear GT was bought by oceans then GT got burnt down LOL! And LR closed I read as well, so I wonder where girls go? I just hope oceans just welcome in some stunners from these lost clubs!For Oceans, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Poorly ran organizations remaining poorly ran unless there is a change in leadership. With Oceans just being a money funnel operation, no changes can reasonably be anticipated.

But yes, I felt the turkish touch in oceans and in artemis also! But they are good guys!It's not to say they're bad guys at all. But it is easily observable that girls who work at clubs frequented by young Turkish guys will tend to give service levels acceptable by the young Turkish guys: Quick rooms, basic fuck hole service. See Oceans and Mondial for examples.

Mr Ho
04-03-22, 23:20
For Oceans, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Poorly ran organizations remaining poorly ran unless there is a change in leadership. With Oceans just being a money funnel operation, no changes can reasonably be anticipated.

It's not to say they're bad guys at all. But it is easily observable that girls who work at clubs frequented by young Turkish guys will tend to give service levels acceptable by the young Turkish guys: Quick rooms, basic fuck hole service. See Oceans and Mondial for examples.Yeah, well nrw was never my level of line up, but I may give it a try after few years again to see, I stick to zurich and hessen region and sometimes artemis! I got to try Hamburg one day though!

Mr Ho
04-04-22, 03:22
You're absolutely right. Karina was surprised that I don't want to have sex with her near the end of the 30 minutes.

'No sex?' she asked.

'It's second for me'.

I'm not sure what that means, but I guess it translates to 'I just want to get paid'.Yeah, we got to get used to it or ignore it all because all or most of girls in FKK have some rather sad stories, that is why they are there, but some are there because they just want some quick cash so they can buy bag, shoes, cars or whatever or there are very few that want to go to college, but very few LOL!

We are there to fuck, they are there to make money off us, that is all we need to know unless you can take these stories and then fuck hardcore after LOL! I am used to it as I have been in mongering game for long time that I am more battle hardened on the field LOL! The monger warrior LOL!

Sirioja
04-04-22, 20:13
You're absolutely right. Karina was surprised that I don't want to have sex with her near the end of the 30 minutes.

'No sex?' she asked.

'It's second for me'.

I'm not sure what that means, but I guess it translates to 'I just want to get paid'.I never have rooms without fucking, except few I left after 15 mn. I even exhaust my Rhur DE sex machine when she tells me she enjoys orgasms or squirting, she gave a ball to play to a dog.

UssbTravel
04-04-22, 22:02
I never have rooms without fucking, except few I left after 15 mn. I even exhaust my Rhur DE sex machine when she tells me she enjoys orgasms or squirting, she gave a ball to play to a dog.Is she German?

Mr Ho
04-04-22, 23:44
Is she German?Stella was German who refused to DFK that lead to disliking of all German stunners, but they also do not like him LOL!

Mr Ho
04-05-22, 13:37
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Banana Boi
04-27-22, 02:03
Ordered a pasta gamba, restaurant quality that worth paying 20 e for.Website is saying 60 e entry including buffet and 1 a la carte item. Did you pay 60 e entry and another 20 e for your a la carte item?

Mr Ho
04-27-22, 13:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Sirioja
04-27-22, 20:41
Website is saying 60 e entry including buffet and 1 a la carte item. Did you pay 60 e entry and another 20 e for your a la carte item?I think they propose HH before 1 pm, with foods. Free beer until 11 pm. No GT girls except on desk, very few before 7/8 pm. If they put couches, beds and plastic swimming pool in garden, I'm sure it could work, attracting clients and girls.

Sirioja
04-27-22, 20:59
Is she German?Yes full busy superstar German. On the day I noticed her, I had to wait for 8 hours to get her at 4 am when I was still powerful, but not many were anymore. After our discovery, she always made free for me. Really high level in bed, squirting giving me hot shower, but more than her sexual level, best is her exceptional behavior for me, even my 40 yo has more elegance and charm.

YodaXxx
04-27-22, 23:08
Website is saying 60 e entry including buffet and 1 a la carte item. Did you pay 60 e entry and another 20 e for your a la carte item?Just 60 e entry. I see no buffet and I ordered two a la carte items with no extra charge.

Mr Ho
05-01-22, 05:20
Just 60 e entry. I see no buffet and I ordered two a la carte items with no extra charge.No charge for second plate of food now? They changed the rule?

Pistons
05-01-22, 13:45
No charge for second plate of food now? They changed the rule?Maybe they still have technical issues with some of the wristbands.

Mr Ho
05-02-22, 13:30
Maybe they still have technical issues with some of the wristbands.Yeah and those little safe box for money that are broken! I would say 30 % of them were broken that sometimes I have to hit 3 or 4 safe box to find the one that is working!

I do think Oceans will be good club though because it is closest big club near the center of Duss! So let us see how is goes after pandemic, but I am afraid I won't be back in oceans for awhile, my hang out cities will be Frankfurt and more Zurich for next couple of years! So eleny will be gone by then or she be too old for me to go again with her then LOL! But there will be others LOL!

Pistons
05-28-22, 21:43
Yeah and those little safe box for money that are broken! I would say 30 % of them were broken that sometimes I have to hit 3 or 4 safe box to find the one that is working!

I do think Oceans will be good club though because it is closest big club near the center of Duss! So let us see how is goes after pandemic, but I am afraid I won't be back in oceans for awhile, my hang out cities will be Frankfurt and more Zurich for next couple of years! So eleny will be gone by then or she be too old for me to go again with her then LOL! But there will be others LOL!There have been girls sticking around at other clubs for over 10 years, and I don't think Eleny is more than maybe 26 now. So still young. But star girls like her is always hard to keep for clubs. However I do like how the manager there tries his best in an environment where the general strange idea on places like this forum for example is that nrw for some weired reason has to be cheaper than Hessen.

Oceans was always great and had potential. They just lacked customers and permit for a pool in the backyard. With the Goldentime personell let's hope they get some more volume. Because the more good clubs, the merrier. And the manager is good at attaining hot girls.

P.S.: I don't care if they haven't trained the girls into acting as if they like being with small dick customers such as maybe one or two other clubs has.

Mr Ho
05-29-22, 09:04
There have been girls sticking around at other clubs for over 10 years, and I don't think Eleny is more than maybe 26 now. So still young. But star girls like her is always hard to keep for clubs. However I do like how the manager there tries his best in an environment where the general strange idea on places like this forum for example is that nrw for some weired reason has to be cheaper than Hessen.

Oceans was always great and had potential. They just lacked customers and permit for a pool in the backyard. With the Goldentime personell let's hope they get some more volume. Because the more good clubs, the merrier. And the manager is good at attaining hot girls.

P.S.: I don't care if they haven't trained the girls into acting as if they like being with small dick customers such as maybe one or two other clubs has.I always like oceans in nrw as you know and I often ended up after not finding nothing at GT then LR then voila! Oceans save my day!

The manager? The good looking white guy, quite tall, quite short hair, always in suit? If so I know who you mean, then he is nice guy and all of the staffs at oceans and all FKK are all friendly and polite and nice, I found Oase with only one visit there little cold at desk, but other than that all are like 5 star hotel smile and friendly service at FKK, not that oase desk is rude or anything, but somehow the lady there seemed not happy at the job which I understand LOL!

Eleny must be 26 or something like that, but every visit to oceans, she was always there, so she might be still there? Who knows, but somehow oceans had money to buy out GT Bruggen! Wow as I never saw oceans totally full like let say artemis as artemis when it is full, it is crazy full LOL! Oceans is always empty warehouse only 30 % full at most LOL! Food at oceans and mineral water bottle service of the main bar is good for FKK level!

Let see how it will be after pandemic, but I may not stretch to nrw region for quite some time! I stick to palace, I shall give another go at oase and globe! I may try high end escort in Germany to see how it is like even though I had many escort walk in girls at FKK on my lucky day as they come to FKK in low season! Often they try to push for 200 euro per hour session that settle on 150 euro per hour LOL!

Escape Artist
05-29-22, 14:14
Foolish to hope that Oceans will get better after repeating the same hopeless delusion for 6 years.

Sirioja
05-29-22, 19:57
There have been girls sticking around at other clubs for over 10 years, and I don't think Eleny is more than maybe 26 now. So still young. But star girls like her is always hard to keep for clubs. However I do like how the manager there tries his best in an environment where the general strange idea on places like this forum for example is that nrw for some weired reason has to be cheaper than Hessen.

P.S.: I don't care if they haven't trained the girls into acting as if they like being with small dick customers such as maybe one or two other clubs has.For sure, ex Bruggen theke now on desk really improve desk honesty which used to try to fuck clients. Now, free beer until 11 pm. But almost no girl on day, only girls arriving after 7 pm and past desk robbering made a really bad image. They have very hard job to change the image of the address, even with GT licence. I wish them good luck, we need clubs when they are honest.

PayForIt
05-30-22, 17:41
What is the pricing standard in Oceans now?

From looking at the Samya forum looks like it remains cheaper than Hessen clubs.

I know from viewing Acapulco Gold it is a lot cheaper. But what of Oceans? Is it still 50/30 100/ hour + usual extra prices or has the wave of increases reached Oceans too?

Would be interested to know the same information for Mondial. Hence. What's the NRW standard pricing now?

Sirioja
05-30-22, 20:08
What is the pricing standard in Oceans now?

From looking at the Samya forum looks like it remains cheaper than Hessen clubs.

I know from viewing Acapulco Gold it is a lot cheaper. But what of Oceans? Is it still 50/30 100/ hour + usual extra prices or has the wave of increases reached Oceans too?

Would be interested to know the same information for Mondial. Hence. What's the NRW standard pricing now?I doubt many girls will be for 50/30 or 100/60 at Oceans, or just for Turkish quickie for 50/15 with only CBJ and fast rabbit sex. Not sure also now at Samya. Best cheap is Gold. Others are Velbert and in Rhur.

PayForIt
06-02-22, 01:40
I doubt many girls will be for 50/30 or 100/60 at Oceans, or just for Turkish quickie for 50/15 with only CBJ and fast rabbit sex. Not sure also now at Samya. Best cheap is Gold. Others are Velbert and in Rhur.Thanks. Not particularly interested in what is the cheapest. More interested in what standard prices are in Oceans and Samya. I am assuming from your answer it is the same as Hessen - 150/60. I don't do 30 min rooms so not bothered what that price is.

Mr Ho
06-02-22, 02:22
Foolish to hope that Oceans will get better after repeating the same hopeless delusion for 6 years.GT fail, LR fail, then I turn up at 7 PM at Oceans to catch 8 pm full line up and found a stunner there, but always singular, never more than one except once LOL!

I do not even want to give try to NRW anymore because of GT and LR low level line up beside its good service, but those two clubs were not hot and miss, it was miss 9 times get it right just 1 time out of 10 ! And oddly, many stunners I met in Artemis claim they began their FKK career at GT! And I ask myself, am I getting the bad timing at GT or and I have been to GT at least 20 times LOL! Till I called it quit and now it is burnt down LOL! I will miss that garden in summer though!

Pistons
06-02-22, 10:55
I always like oceans in nrw as you know and I often ended up after not finding nothing at GT then LR then voila! Oceans save my day!

The manager? The good looking white guy, quite tall, quite short hair, always in suit? If so I know who you mean, then he is nice guy and all of the staffs at oceans and all FKK are all friendly and polite and nice, I found Oase with only one visit there little cold at desk, but other than that all are like 5 star hotel smile and friendly service at FKK, not that oase desk is rude or anything, but somehow the lady there seemed not happy at the job which I understand LOL!

Eleny must be 26 or something like that, but every visit to oceans, she was always there, so she might be still there? Who knows, but somehow oceans had money to buy out GT Bruggen! Wow as I never saw oceans totally full like let say artemis as artemis when it is full, it is crazy full LOL! Oceans is always empty warehouse only 30 % full at most LOL! Food at oceans and mineral water bottle service of the main bar is good for FKK level!

Let see how it will be after pandemic, but I may not stretch to nrw region for quite some time! I stick to palace, I shall give another go at oase and globe! I may try high end escort in Germany to see how it is like even though I had many escort walk in girls at FKK on my lucky day as they come to FKK in low season! Often they try to push for 200 euro per hour session that settle on 150 euro per hour LOL!Oceans had extra long opening hours, so it might have been better income than it seemed. And weekends could be very busy.

The seemingly angry receptionist at Oase was actually a nice lady. She was just very strict with everyone, but always helpful. She was like a German Angela Merkel and a bit robotic. But always with 100% control and by the book.

The only person at Oase I didn't like was one of the male bartenders who I think was from Poland (but maybe it was Lithuania or Hungary). But at one point he started being nice as well after he had gotten several complaints. My thoughts on him was that he was just jealous.

Sirioja
06-02-22, 20:50
Thanks. Not particularly interested in what is the cheapest. More interested in what standard prices are in Oceans and Samya. I am assuming from your answer it is the same as Hessen - 150/60. I don't do 30 min rooms so not bothered what that price is.When almost empty on day, girls of the night are used to Turkish business, meaning most don't kiss, like only 2 pretties I saw on my December visit, after Golden Time reopened, so, never insisting, never begging, leaving full heavy balls, not the best for top speed.

PayForIt
06-08-22, 23:44
When almost empty on day, girls of the night are used to Turkish business, meaning most don't kiss, like only 2 pretties I saw on my December visit, after Golden Time reopened, so, never insisting, never begging, leaving full heavy balls, not the best for top speed.Interesting answer but not the information I requested. What is the pricing now in NRW please?

Mr Ho
06-09-22, 05:41
Oceans had extra long opening hours, so it might have been better income than it seemed. And weekends could be very busy.

The seemingly angry receptionist at Oase was actually a nice lady. She was just very strict with everyone, but always helpful. She was like a German Angela Merkel and a bit robotic. But always with 100% control and by the book.

The only person at Oase I didn't like was one of the male bartenders who I think was from Poland (but maybe it was Lithuania or Hungary). But at one point he started being nice as well after he had gotten several complaints. My thoughts on him was that he was just jealous.I never met rude employee at any FKK, girls I only met one that was not nice in room and unfortunately that was in Oase, she was a stunner though from Hungary, but just one in 11 years, so FKK is under control, there was another one but that one was my fault as I canceled the session as soon as I walk into room as I notice she is not pretty enough up close under better lighting LOL! I did pay her 50 euro to be polite, but she was fucking pissed off as she knew why I called it off LOL! That one was in palace LOL!

Does Hungarian have bad attitudes in general? They supposed to be one of the highest IQ in the world by ranking and I only had few Hungarian and one was my frequent regular Geraldine from Artemis, but she was real nice girl till she began taking only one client only as the guy bought her up the whole day, but she was that good in room LOL! And was quite a beauty that I never forget the level of sex with her LOL!

Sirioja
06-09-22, 20:54
Interesting answer but not the information I requested. What is the pricing now in NRW please?Depend on club. My lovely great GFE sensually French kissing at Gold is for 80/60. I doubt you will find this at PHG or Oceans.

Eryk9021
06-10-22, 01:25
First time in Oceans in Dusseldorf, 20th May, 22:00-0:00 (Friday).

I got there at 10 pm, supposedly at this time most of the girls show up. Parking was almost full. Entry 60 euro. Included in price there are soft drinks, and one (good) full meal. To get food you have to wait to be served by a (very friendly!) waiter. For more food you need to pay additionally, around 20 euro per meal.

Club consist mostly of one big common area where is a bar, all girls, couches, and dining area. Loud music. Men seems to be either Turkish, or Asian, or other international customers.

Girls: women are very good looking! Really feast for eyes, better casting than Samya. Each was wearing a different night dress or other outfit. Around 50% have silicon tits. They are also sharky and hunt actively. LU I estimate around 40-50 that night. But despite they are good looking, they are also very available! Consistently you can see 25-30 women in bar area, and on opposite side many customers sitting on the couches, only looking at them, seemed like they were afraid of asking them. LOL. I interpret it as a bad omen.

One girl tried to talk me into 50 euro session (CBJ), but I refused. Some guy told me that some girls quote 100 euro per 30 min, and some even 150 euro per 30 min. I would be fine (on that day) with 100 euro for a good quality session, with a great babe. But since I had a vibe of sharky upsells / bad attitude, I eventually did not decide to session with any of the girls (also on that day I have already visited another club at day time). Oceans also seems to have bad reputation in terms of girls service, so I choose not to risk.

The overall club impression: reminded me of Sharks (Darmstadt), where I have been once.

Would I return to Oceans? Hard to tell. Good looking babes, but I would need to spend hundreds of euros first, to find some good service providers, to which I would be willing to return later. Also the entry price: too expensive for what I get, in other clubs I can pay similar or cheaper, and sit there during day time, in the garden, for many hours, and eat as much food as I please. Here after 2 hours in the club I wanted to go home already (well it was midnight already, but I was told that during day time this club is almost empty / not worth visiting).

Mr Ho
06-10-22, 03:22
Oceans had extra long opening hours, so it might have been better income than it seemed. And weekends could be very busy.

The only person at Oase I didn't like was one of the male bartenders who I think was from Poland (but maybe it was Lithuania or Hungary). But at one point he started being nice as well after he had gotten several complaints. My thoughts on him was that he was just jealous.It is close to the airport, so it makes sense to be seven eleven LOL!

Pistons
06-10-22, 13:13
I never met rude employee at any FKK, girls I only met one that was not nice in room and unfortunately that was in Oase, she was a stunner though from Hungary, but just one in 11 years, so FKK is under control, there was another one but that one was my fault as I canceled the session as soon as I walk into room as I notice she is not pretty enough up close under better lighting LOL! I did pay her 50 euro to be polite, but she was fucking pissed off as she knew why I called it off LOL! That one was in palace LOL!

Does Hungarian have bad attitudes in general? They supposed to be one of the highest IQ in the world by ranking and I only had few Hungarian and one was my frequent regular Geraldine from Artemis, but she was real nice girl till she began taking only one client only as the guy bought her up the whole day, but she was that good in room LOL! And was quite a beauty that I never forget the level of sex with her LOL!Hungarians are usually fine. I met one who was a bit annoying. But I've met more who were really good. Natali at Oase for example was hungarian. Probably a top 3 girl ever at that club perhaps.

Sirioja
06-10-22, 19:26
First time in Oceans in Dusseldorf, 20th May, 22:00-0:00 (Friday).

I got there at 10 pm, supposedly at this time most of the girls show up. Parking was almost full. Entry 60 euro. Included in price there are soft drinks, and one (good) full meal. To get food you have to wait to be served by a (very friendly!) waiter. For more food you need to pay additionally, around 20 euro per meal.

Club consist mostly of one big common area where is a bar, all girls, couches, and dining area. Loud music. Men seems to be either Turkish, or Asian, or other international customers.

Girls: women are very good looking! Really feast for eyes, better casting than Samya. Each was wearing a different night dress or other outfit. Around 50% have silicon tits. They are also sharky and hunt actively. LU I estimate around 40-50 that night. But despite they are good looking, they are also very available! Consistently you can see 25-30 women in bar area, and on opposite side many customers sitting on the couches, only looking at them, seemed like they were afraid of asking them. LOL. I interpret it as a bad omen.

One girl tried to talk me into 50 euro session (CBJ), but I refused. Some guy told me that some girls quote 100 euro per 30 min, and some even 150 euro per 30 min. I would be fine (on that day) with 100 euro for a good quality session, with a great babe. But since I had a vibe of sharky upsells / bad attitude, I eventually did not decide to session with any of the girls (also on that day I have already visited another club at day time). Oceans also seems to have bad reputation in terms of girls service, so I choose not to risk..Open from 11 am, I think early happy hour, free beer until 11 pm. Not sure best club for real French kiss, not a standard with Turkish clients.

Mr Ho
06-11-22, 11:13
Hungarians are usually fine. I met one who was a bit annoying. But I've met more who were really good. Natali at Oase for example was Hungarian. Probably a top 3 girl ever at that club perhaps.I had two stunner Hungarian, one is Geraldine who was outstanding inside and out and another is some Hungarian stunner in Oase, but bad attitude one who performed ok, so I had two extreme end experience with Hungarian girls LOL!

Pistons
06-11-22, 11:26
First time in Oceans in Dusseldorf, 20th May, 22:00-0:00 (Friday).Do you remember any names?

Is Andra or Elena there perhaps?

Eryk9021
06-11-22, 20:45
Do you remember any names?

Is Andra or Elena there perhaps?One girl that offered me 50 e session with CBJ, was named Lily.

And there were also Alesia and Clara, two blondes that tried to hunt in pair, but I refused them too.

Other girls I haven't asked for names.

Apple777
06-12-22, 02:12
I don't know why Oceans even attempts to use the Goldentime name. The club has none of the features of GT. They don't even have lounge chairs to relax. Just the same cld outdoor furniture from many years ago.

You only get one small meal for the entire day unlike GT.

All girls I talked to immediately went into their upcharge fees even before saying their name. Kind of off-putting.

They should really take down the GT sign on the front of the building since this is really at it's heart a Turkish club and gone in flames mysteriously is the former Goldentime.

Pistons
06-12-22, 03:08
One girl that offered me 50 e session with CBJ, was named Lily.
Petite Bulgarian with massive natural tits?

Mr Ho
06-12-22, 11:56
I don't know why Oceans even attempts to use the Goldentime name. The club has none of the features of GT. They don't even have lounge chairs to relax. Just the same cld outdoor furniture from many years ago.

All girls I talked to immediately went into their upcharge fees even before saying their name. Kind of off-putting.

They should really take down the GT sign on the front of the building since this is really at it's heart a Turkish club and gone in flames mysteriously is the former Goldentime.I wonder why Oceans bought GT? What is the strategy behind that as it must have costed oceans millions of euro!

Sirioja
06-13-22, 20:55

They should really take down the GT sign on the front of the building since this is really at it's heart a Turkish club and gone in flames mysteriously is the former Goldentime.But Oceans now own license.

PayForIt
06-15-22, 08:11
I haven't been to Oceans since before the pandemic.

At that time, you entered and it was the only FKK I knew of where men could wear their clothes in the bar. But almost nobody did. 90% robes. 9% just towel, 1% clothes. It's changed. I went last night. Really quite funny. I get to the locker, undress, and from memory the club is hot so I skipped the robe and put on my towel and walked into the bar. Was greeted by several girls and punters laughing. I work out despite not being young and I have a reasonably muscled / toned body. No six pack but tummy is completely flat and I for my age I have good definition. So why was everyone laughing? Because I was the ONLY guy in the club in a towel. In fact it's now 40% robes, 60% in clothes and 0% towels! I changed into clothes! They want this to be a nightclub. There was not a single girl even showing her breasts. All fully clothed.

LU at midnight (when I arrived from Aca Gold) was truly awful. 11 girls. One pretty blonde at the bar.

8 girls asked me to buy them drinks. A cocktail costing 25 euros. I bought the pretty blonde one but she was not so hot.

I was in the club no more than 50 minutes and decided to leave. I like the layout with the alligators on floor by sauna etc. The outdoors is still very boring. Put a pool there for God's sake! Light it up. If you can afford helicopters outside you can buy a pool.

No rooms with the very week LU. Returned to Aca. Which I don't think is amazing but on this showing it is far more lively than Oceans.

The Cane
06-15-22, 11:50
I haven't been to Oceans since before the pandemic. At that time, you entered and it was the only FKK I knew of where men could wear their clothes in the bar. But almost nobody did. 90% robes. 9% just towel, 1% clothes. It's changed. I went last night. Really quite funny. I get to the locker, undress, and from memory the club is hot so I skipped the robe and put on my towel and walked into the bar. Was greeted by several girls and punters laughing. I work out despite not being young and I have a reasonably muscled / toned body. No six pack but tummy is completely flat and I for my age I have good definition. So why was everyone laughing? Because I was the ONLY guy in the club in a towel. In fact it's now 40% robes, 60% in clothes and 0% towels! I changed into clothes! They want this to be a nightclub. There was not a single girl even showing her breasts. All fully clothed. 8 girls asked me to buy them drinks. A cocktail costing 25 euros.Ha! PFI was old school cool with his towel LOL! I've always been one to go for a robe since I find them to be the most comfortable and of greater utility (pockets). I've never been to Oceans, but would like to go at some point in the future. But, it seems as if this club continues to struggle with building a brand identity. I much prefer the traditional FKK style with men in robes or towels, and the women totally naked or dressed scantily like the tutes that they are. Also, I don't like this business of women peddling for drinks! That's not the business model I prefer in general. If Oceans wants to be a nightclub, then that's what they ought to be rather than holding themselves out as being an FKK with some kind of gray area, in between approach. I would probably visit no matter what, but come on Oceans. Get your act together and decide what kind of club you want to be. Are you an FKK sauna club or a nightclub?

PayForIt
06-15-22, 18:13
If Oceans wants to be a nightclub, then that's what they ought to be rather than holding themselves out as being an FKK with some kind of gray area, in between approach. I would probably visit no matter what, but come on Oceans. Get your act together and decide what kind of club you want to be. Are you an FKK sauna club or a nightclub?Couldn't agree more. It's not an FKK at all now. It is a standard nightclub but with bedrooms and working girls in the same location. If I wanted that I'the return to Spain where the likes of Club Vive has 100+ beautiful girls in evening dresses to choose from at one end, down to Diana Park with its 20 chicas for a lot less cash. The whole "vibe" of Oceans has altered. And not for the better IMHO. I would only return if I was back in Duss and Aca Gold had a really poor LU.

Wanking
06-16-22, 18:17
I had been interested in the whole Oceans / GoldenTime thingy. Was tempted to check it out on last trip a couple of weeks ago but I definitely am not interested now.

Pistons
06-16-22, 18:54
Couldn't agree more. It's not an FKK at all now. It is a standard nightclub but with bedrooms and working girls in the same location. If I wanted that I'the return to Spain where the likes of Club Vive has 100+ beautiful girls in evening dresses to choose from at one end, down to Diana Park with its 20 chicas for a lot less cash. The whole "vibe" of Oceans has altered. And not for the better IMHO. I would only return if I was back in Duss and Aca Gold had a really poor LU.Would love to get more info on Vive in Madrid. Pm if not here. Is the average age of the girls in their 20's? What are the rates? Weekend / weekday numbers? How hot are the girls? I know one or two Oceans girls have actually worked at Vive in the past, so there could be a link. Are the girls about as pretty as at Oceans?

PayForIt
06-17-22, 00:23
I had been interested in the whole Oceans / GoldenTime thingy. Was tempted to check it out on last trip a couple of weeks ago but I definitely am not interested now.It had gone downhill for me. The poorest LU of any of the clubs I visited this week and the vibe is really off-putting. As I said before. This is now just a normal nightclub but with beds so there are some working girls in there.

Arnold15
06-17-22, 16:40
I haven't been to Oceans since before the pandemic.

At that time, you entered and it was the only FKK I knew of where men could wear their clothes in the bar. But almost nobody did. 90% robes. 9% just towel, 1% clothes. It's changed. I went last night. Really quite funny. I get to the locker, undress, and from memory the club is hot so I skipped the robe and put on my towel and walked into the bar. Was greeted by several girls and punters laughing. I work out despite not being young and I have a reasonably muscled / toned body. No six pack but tummy is completely flat and I for my age I have good definition. So why was everyone laughing? Because I was the ONLY guy in the club in a towel. In fact it's now 40% robes, 60% in clothes and 0% towels! I changed into clothes! They want this to be a nightclub. There was not a single girl even showing her breasts. All fully clothed.

LU at midnight (when I arrived from Aca Gold) was truly awful. 11 girls. One pretty blonde at the bar.

8 girls asked me to buy them drinks. A cocktail costing 25 euros. I bought the pretty blonde one but she was not so hot.

I was in the club no more than 50 minutes and decided to leave. I like the layout with the alligators on floor by sauna etc. The outdoors is still very boring. Put a pool there for God's sake! Light it up. If you can afford helicopters outside you can buy a pool.

No rooms with the very week LU. Returned to Aca. Which I don't think is amazing but on this showing it is far more lively than Oceans.Thanks for this information.

I had planned to visit Ocenas next time.

But when you tell that 60 % of clients in clothes, I will not visit this club.

PayForIt
06-17-22, 18:57
Thanks for this information.

But when you tell that 60 % of clients in clothes, I will not visit this club.It is an estimate but it might be low! At least 60%. Several in robes and of course I was the only idiot in just a towel. It just didn't even feel like an FKK. No naked breasts, the guys all sitting around comparing training shoes and big jewellery. Hmmm. Might be some considerable time for me to head back here.

Sirioja
06-23-22, 20:13
Thanks for this information.

But when you tell that 60 % of clients in clothes, I will not visit this club.I love to look different in brothels. When Balkanians usually take shower with underwear, I think I should like to show my dick among in clothes.

Jay2574
06-24-22, 01:18
Great story man, you really crack me up, I couldn't stop laughing when you wrote those girls were laughing at you for wearing a towel. Haha. So what! Why did you put your clothes back on? If I were you, I'd walk around and show everyone that you are muscular, tone, and full of confident! Who care what other people think of you In any case, Ocean is not an FKK, that's why even thought Ocean bought GT brand / name, punters on this forum never refer to Ocean as GT, there's a big difference between the 2, and Ocean will never by GT.

I changed into clothes!

BackpackBrian
10-29-22, 23:46
Just to add to the posts below, I visited Oceans last night for the first time.

My initial thoughts -.

1. For the 50 Euro cover they only give you 1 meal and if you want to eat again they charge you over 20+ Euro for the same low quality meal you already ate. They shouldn't be trying to make a profit from the food, it felt like they are experiencing hard times and need to earn money by charging high prices for low quality food. They should only charge you cost for additional meals. Ex. I had a fried chicken cutlet with fries and salad, and they wanted 23 Euro if I ordered it twice. It should have been 3. 00 Euro, not 23.00 Euro.

2. The club itself was fairly big, well, just one big room, but it was big enough that you could re seat yourself in different areas to get different vantage points throughout the night, so that was ok.

3. The wellness area kind sucked, there is a direct view of the hot tubs from the main bar which makes it non private and the sauna wasn't that hot, and the steam bath was broken.

4. The locker room key was different than most other clubs, in the sense that there was no assigned number, you just used an electronic wrist dongle to lock whichever locker room locker and lock box you wanted. I almost forgot which number I picked so had to go back in and retry a couple different boxes before I got mine open. But no big deal!

5. Only 5 girls were there at 2 PM when I arrived and only a few more arrived before 9 PM. After talking to them all, I quickly assessed the type of club it was, and realized it wasn't going to be one that I would like.

Assessment of the atmosphere after arriving at 2 PM and leaving around midnight.

I feel the owners want to create more of a disco environment than a FKK sauna club.

1. The club didn't start getting filled with men / women until about 10 PM, loud music, disco environment.

2. About 30% of the girls were wearing street clothes (shorts, pants, training bras, dresses, etc), the remaining girls wore lingerie and bikinis. Some girls tried to keep themselves covered with towels the whole time they were in the club. I didn't see those girls get any attention from the guys. Much of the lingerie on the girls wasn't sheer so you couldn't see much.

3. Lots of guys came in with street clothes, mostly the Muslims and Turkish guys. They all sat on the sofas smoking shisha and blowing it around the room.

4. At some point in the evening, I almost felt out of place wearing a bathrobe as I felt like I was in a disco, not a FKK.

5. Watching the girls interact with each other felt like a disco as they walked around in groups not really interacting with the guys. I think what happens, and I can't say for sure, because I left at midnight, is that once the club is in the last 1-2 hours before closing when the guys are shit faced and / or high they go and grab a girl and rush her off the the room as to replicate a disco as much as possible. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of punters like me and plenty of girls going to rooms throughout the night, but the general vibe I got overall was not of an FKK sauna club where guys were there for one single purpose.

6. I spoke with at least 8-10 girls about pricing and options and went to the room with only 2 girls, down from my usual 4-5. The first girl I took was Polish, late 20's and she wanted 100 Euro for BBBJ and CFS, but was willing to do 50 E for CBJ and CFS. I was ready to go and knew I didn't even need a BJ before I would be ready for sex so I agreed on 50 E. No kissing, no BJ, but the sex was pretty good and she didn't have any issue with using my condoms. The second girl I took to the room was Romanian, short, petite, wore glasses and wouldn't go lower than 100 Euro with CBJ. I couldn't believe she wanted 100 Euro, no less and wouldn't give a BBBJ, and wouldn't let me use my condoms. After a couple of back forth discussions throughout the night I convinced her to let me use my condoms. So off we went to the room. No BJ, but I was hard and ready for sex, so that concludes round 2. Down 100 Euro! I then spoke to a tall, skinny Albanian who once again wanted 100 Euro for a covered BJ and CFS, as I had already been in the room twice I told her she was crazy and had a few other choice words for her. But I could see she had negotiating power as she was in the room 2-3 times right after arriving at around 10 PM, so she's one of the girls in that club that gets what she wants from non experienced punters. I'll re emphasize what I said above, that I think these girls wait until the Turkish guys are drunk / high and then get them into the room on their conditions not the guys conditions. And the guys end up overpaying for average service because they like the impression they're in a club not a brothel.

Conclusion -.

There were some stunning Romanian girls, if you like that really dark skin, skinny, silicon lip and silicon boob look. I wish I could have seen more girls with less clothes, especially the ones wearing street clothes. Overall I think the club was overpriced. It has good potential, but it seem like the ownership wants a disco club environment and wants to nickel and dime you for the food. The girls I spoke with were overpriced for what you get, at least for me. I'll always try a club twice so maybe my second visit will be better.

Pistons
10-30-22, 20:46
3. Lots of guys came in with street clothes, mostly the Muslims and Turkish guys. They all sat on the sofas smoking shisha and blowing it around the room.
What happened to the smoke room? It was there 2 years ago.

Pistons
10-30-22, 20:53
Fair enough report. And I guess that this vibe is why so many here don't like the club so much. To me, the loud music in the weekends is my main complaint. Dresses are fine. Though street clothes on the girls have sometimes ment they have a day off. They just still hang out there. Can even see the same at Oase and Sharks sometimes as well since they have rooms at the clubs where girls sleep (separate from the work rooms).

But the last point you make regarding it having some hot romanians (hottest in NRW at least) is why I have advocated for it.

FunExplorer
12-17-22, 16:43
I was in Dusseldorf in the last week of October and went to Oceans on Saturday evening around 4. 30 PM. Entry was supposed to be Euro 65 but the Receptionist asked me to pay Euro 85 because I arrived by taxi! Having gone there after a long flight, I decided to pay and enter.

I was surprised to find only 4 girls and none of them were good looking. One Romanian girl approached me and when I said I have just arrived and will get back to her, she told me for my information without soliciting that the price is Euro 100 for BBJ and usual covered service but DFK not included which will come at an extra cost! I waited patiently for another one hour but there were no new additions to girls. I decided to leave the club and never to come back again. Went straigt to Acapulco Gold.

HammerTime96
12-18-22, 11:33
I was in Dusseldorf in the last week of October and went to Oceans on Saturday evening around 4. 30 PM. Entry was supposed to be Euro 65 but the Receptionist asked me to pay Euro 85 because I arrived by taxi! Having gone there after a long flight, I decided to pay and enter.I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately you're another example of a tourist getting ripped off, but honestly: didn't you read a single word of what has been posted here for years about this place?!

Getting ripped off for arriving by taxi to this tourist trap s nothing new and was already taking place before the "pandemic" started in 2020.

I did a quick search and here is a random post from October 2019 (more than 3 years ago) about getting ripped off:

For the benefit of the forum; what works better than sarcasm is useful info. Never been at the club. What I read is initially taxi scam, robe scam, energy wasted before even talking to a girl. Then negotiate with girls. The reason I quit Artemis is the same libido killing atmosphere. Dusseldorf is nothing compared to Berlin for recovery days which is bad. It compensates with respectful and nice girls / good service at LR and Gold. Bad vibes kills boner. Then Netflix certainly is a better option for me. You have previously mentioned Lily or Aisha at DV, and at Oceans: Maya or Julia. If you have any remarks on this or new info I would be delighted. And as always reporting will follow, though I sometimes wonder why some members use energy to question my choices, weeks after I have left the clubs.Here is a post from 2018:

Scam, micro pricing, choose the word the makes you happier. The reason I said scan was because they had the worst sample of the lower priced robe on the table. When I looked at it my thoughts were, I really hope that one is not my size. I never found out because she turned and grabbed me a different robe of the same material. When I got inside, nobody wearing the white robe had on one that looked nearly as bad as the one on the reception table. To me, it's a way of tricking the man into thinking if he takes the cheaper option then he will get that very undesirable robe.

The way they miscommunicate the taxi commission is a scam, micro pricing, if you want. When you drive to the club and they don't recognize you, the immediately bump the price up. If you don't know better, then you pay the extra money. If you ask why it's not the posted price you hear, it's the weekend, it's messed, you came by taxi. If you aren't aware and pay, what do you think happens to this extra unreceipted cash money. The bad part is that this gives an example to the WGs of what level of business is tolerated in the club so the WGs try similar tactics.

When I meet a WG at another club and she says she worked at Oceans, my caution flag goes up. If she says she kisses, I have to verify what type of kissing. If she does normal covered sex I need to verify depth of penetration, what positions and how many changes are included. If she says BJ I need to verify for how many seconds and how much hand. I recently met a beautiful lady who had moved from Oceans. I thought there was no way a session with her could be bad because of the optics. It rates in the top ten worst sessions ever. I'm not saying that everything that's happened to me at Oceans has been bad but the bad out weighs the good.Seems to me that most people aren't even able to do the most basic kind of searches regarding prices and services included, or RTFF ("Read The Fucking Forum") before they go to a club: hence getting ripped off by the clubs and the girls every single step of the way.

But hey, "it's not a tourist problem" right? / sarc.

Adindas
12-18-22, 13:21
I'm sorry to hear that, unfortunately you're another example of a tourist getting ripped off, but honestly: didn't you read a single word of what has been posted here for years about this place?!
Getting ripped off for arriving by taxi to this tourist trap s nothing new and was already taking place before the "pandemic" started in 2020.

The main reason why the FKK owner allow this to happen in my opinion because they thought that people who arrive by taxi are first time customers, non local so it is unlikely to become a repeat customers. In this case it is unlikely to effect their business by collaborating with the taxi drivers providing them with commission taken from the customer pocket.

They thought they got business, customer due to the taxi driver persuaded and convinced them. What They might have forgotten is that the sensible people choice of which FKK to visit are unlikely influenced by the suggestion from the taxi drivers. Most likely it is the choice that had been made by the customer through researching. So whether they give the tips to the taxi driver from the money coming from the customers pocket is irrelevant in decision making which FKK to visit as that choice was made before talking to the taxi driver. Just the opposite, it will give a bad first impression for FKK justifying any meaning to make their customers as a cash cow.

In the past more than a decade ago that was typical approach by many nightclubs in the City centre in Europe. Nowadays many have abandoned these concepts. Some are even specifically have stated that they do not entertain commission for the taxi drivers.

Mr Ho
12-18-22, 14:19
I was in Dusseldorf in the last week of October and went to Oceans on Saturday evening around 4. 30 PM. Entry was supposed to be Euro 65 but the Receptionist asked me to pay Euro 85 because I arrived by taxi! Having gone there after a long flight, I decided to pay and enter.

I was surprised to find only 4 girls and none of them were good looking. One Romanian girl approached me and when I said I have just arrived and will get back to her, she told me for my information without soliciting that the price is Euro 100 for BBJ and usual covered service but DFK not included which will come at an extra cost! I waited patiently for another one hour but there were no new additions to girls. I decided to leave the club and never to come back again. Went straigt to Acapulco Gold.You have to get off at Suzuki garage I believe which is one minute walk from oceans, this is what I do and each time, taxi driver shout something at me in German language that I do not understand, but I am sure it is not something nice LOL!

The Cane
12-18-22, 15:19
The main reason why the FKK owner allow this to happen in my opinion because they thought that people who arrive by taxi are first time customers, non local so it is unlikely to become a repeat customers. In this case it is unlikely to effect their business by collaborating with the taxi drivers providing them with commission taken from the customer pocket.

They thought they got business, customer due to the taxi driver persuaded and convinced them. What They might have forgotten is that the sensible people choice of which FKK to visit are unlikely influenced by the suggestion from the taxi drivers. Most likely it is the choice that had been made by the customer through researching. So whether they give the tips to the taxi driver from the money coming from the customers pocket is irrelevant in decision making which FKK to visit as that choice was made before talking to the taxi driver. Just the opposite, it will give a bad first impression for FKK justifying any meaning to make their customers as a cash cow.

In the past more than a decade ago that was typical approach by many nightclubs in the City centre in Europe. Nowadays many have abandoned these concepts. Some are even specifically have stated that they do not entertain commission for the taxi drivers.I have never been to Oceans. I had it on my to-do list, but after reading all of the more recent reports, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I knew about the cab driver commissions paid out of tourist pockets. That's a low class practice that I don't like. It's disrespectful of your customers but also easily avoided by not taking a taxi directly to the club (and by RTFF before you go so you know about it). But the other thing that I really don't like is that it seems they turned the place into more of a nightclub scene versus an FKK sauna club setting. I go to Germany because I much prefer the latter. Based on all I've learned from RTFF, I think I will pass on Oceans unless things change for the better according to what I like by the time I'm ready to return to Germany.

FiddyCent
12-18-22, 20:17
I have never been to Oceans. I had it on my to-do list, but after reading all of the more recent reports, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I knew about the cab driver commissions paid out of tourist pockets. That's a low class practice that I don't like. It's disrespectful of your customers but also easily avoided by not taking a taxi directly to the club (and by RTFF before you go so you know about it). But the other thing that I really don't like is that it seems they turned the place into more of a nightclub scene versus an FKK sauna club setting. I go to Germany because I much prefer the latter. Based on all I've learned from RTFF, I think I will pass on Oceans unless things change for the better according to what I like by the time I'm ready to return to Germany.Hey TC.

I visited Oceans during its infancy. At the time, they had not even got the saunas operating properly. The layout was well designed, but it lacked atmosphere. There were pretty girls there, for sure. Even then, half the girls were dressed in night gowns. Many were just topless. Fast forward to today. The taxi scam would definitely turn people off, but this is not a new thing. No problems finding the place using public transportation and a brief walk. It was almost like walking from Darmstadt train station to Sharks, for example. If you were looking for an Oase type of atmosphere, it wasn't, but everything was new and classy. Even then, there were many suits in the house. Being in a robe and towel felt awkward. I can say that I had a decent time there, but I would not make it my first choice on a FKK tour. I would agree, it should not be on anyone's priority list. Are they just trying to be a classy nightclub? Who is their client base? Reports are not great across the board, so tell me where have all the good girls gone?

FiddyCent.

BackpackBrian
12-19-22, 05:03
Hey TC.

I visited Oceans during its infancy. At the time, they had not even got the saunas operating properly. The layout was well designed, but it lacked atmosphere. There were pretty girls there, for sure. Even then, half the girls were dressed in night gowns. Many were just topless. Fast forward to today. The taxi scam would definitely turn people off, but this is not a new thing. No problems finding the place using public transportation and a brief walk. It was almost like walking from Darmstadt train station to Sharks, for example. If you were looking for an Oase type of atmosphere, it wasn't, but everything was new and classy. Even then, there were many suits in the house. Being in a robe and towel felt awkward. I can say that I had a decent time there, but I would not make it my first choice on a FKK tour. I would agree, it should not be on anyone's priority list. Are they just trying to be a classy nightclub? Who is their client base? Reports are not great across the board, so tell me where have all the good girls gone?

FiddyCent."tell me where have all the good girls gone?

Not sure if this is a joke or you are asking a serious question?

When you say "good girls" I assume you mean young (collage age) good looking women who don't work as hookers full time. Most are in collage, collage age or have some low paying job and need extra cash.

Is this what you mean?

Either way I'll answer as if it's a serious question.

If you look at the 2017 "gummi" law passed by the German Gov't, not only did they outlaw sex without a condom, which drove up prices for BBBJ (ex. Basic w / BBBJ now costs $100 instead of $50), but the law stipulated that all working girls in a sauna club or brothel was required to register with the Gov't. When this happened, many of the young "good girls" that you are curious about left the club scene all together or moved to escorting as they didn't want to be on Gov't record as a prostitute. Add to this all the nasty little Romanian girls and their pimps who came into the EU around 2008 pushing out the German, Polish, Czech, Russian, etc. And we now have the current state of the FKK world.

I can only now reminisce about all the women I used to meet in Artemis and other FKK clubs pre 2010 who came in only on Friday or Saturday to earn some extra cash. It was like having a different girlfriend every weekend! SIGH!

FunExplorer
12-19-22, 12:11
Even though there were no good reports about this club, I chose to go as sometimes my experience has been different in some clubs than reported. As it turned out, it is one the worst clubs to visit.

I have never been to Oceans. I had it on my to-do list, but after reading all of the more recent reports, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I knew about the cab driver commissions paid out of tourist pockets. That's a low class practice that I don't like. It's disrespectful of your customers but also easily avoided by not taking a taxi directly to the club (and by RTFF before you go so you know about it). But the other thing that I really don't like is that it seems they turned the place into more of a nightclub scene versus an FKK sauna club setting. I go to Germany because I much prefer the latter. Based on all I've learned from RTFF, I think I will pass on Oceans unless things change for the better according to what I like by the time I'm ready to return to Germany.

The Cane
12-19-22, 19:21
If you look at the 2017 "gummi" law passed by the German Gov't, not only did they outlaw sex without a condom, which drove up prices for BBBJ (ex. Basic w / BBBJ now costs $100 instead of $50), but the law stipulated that all working girls in a sauna club or brothel was required to register with the Gov't. When this happened, many of the young "good girls" that you are curious about left the club scene all together or moved to escorting as they didn't want to be on Gov't record as a prostitute. Add to this all the nasty little Romanian girls and their pimps who came into the EU around 2008 pushing out the German, Polish, Czech, Russian, etc. And we now have the current state of the FKK world. I can only now reminisce about all the women I used to meet in Artemis and other FKK clubs pre 2010 who came in only on Friday or Saturday to earn some extra cash. It was like having a different girlfriend every weekend! SIGH!The German politicos have done much to damage what was a good thing for us. We should have known they wouldn't / couldn't just leave it alone. All the pretty German, Polish, and Czech girls have abandoned the FKK scene. Well almost all of them. Artemis used to be a smorgasbord of fornication! Woe is me!

Sirioja
12-19-22, 20:02
The German politicos have done much to damage what was a good thing for us. We should have known they wouldn't / couldn't just leave it alone. All the pretty German, Polish, and Czech girls have abandoned the FKK scene. Well almost all of them. Artemis used to be a smorgasbord of fornication! Woe is me!5 years after law, BBBJ is still very standard and even for 50/30 in NRW. Still many Germans in business, I got 5 on this year in Germany for my best German year.

Escape Artist
12-19-22, 20:26
I have never been to Oceans. I had it on my to-do list, but after reading all of the more recent reports, it just doesn't seem worth it to me. I knew about the cab driver commissions paid out of tourist pockets. That's a low class practice that I don't like. It's disrespectful of your customers but also easily avoided by not taking a taxi directly to the club (and by RTFF before you go so you know about it). But the other thing that I really don't like is that it seems they turned the place into more of a nightclub scene versus an FKK sauna club setting. I go to Germany because I much prefer the latter. Based on all I've learned from RTFF, I think I will pass on Oceans unless things change for the better according to what I like by the time I'm ready to return to Germany.Oceans will never change and is not the club for hardcore mongers. But it has its niche and will stay open doing what they do.

A recurrent topic amongst my mongering circle is that we high frequency mongers who read and write on forums forget that we are only a small sect of the client base. Most clients, perhaps over 90% just to guess, do not visit 30,40, 50 hookers in a single year. As such, One group of monger that greatly outnumbers the hardcore mongers in Western Germany is the young party guys. These guys probably go to clubs once or twice a month to party and do single quick rooms. On many occasions when I've visited the clubs surrounding Oceans, I've had chats with younger locals and they often rave about Oceans, suggesting that I visit. I know that Oceans is not for me but these conversations are good reminders that older, international sex addicts like myself are such a small portion of the clientele to which these clubs cater. I would even say that we are negligible when owners consider how to conduct business. The 50-100 entries earned from young guys that fill the clubs and buy alcohol every weekend provide a much more consistent and lucrative business model than relying on international tourists to come or even from the dozens of conservative spending 60+ year old guys who may pay entry to spend an entire day and perhaps buy 2 beers.

FiddyCent
12-20-22, 07:04
"tell me where have all the good girls gone?

Not sure if this is a joke or you are asking a serious question?

When you say "good girls" I assume you mean young (collage age) good looking women who don't work as hookers full time. Most are in collage, collage age or have some low paying job and need extra cash.

Is this what you mean?

Either way I'll answer as if it's a serious question.

If you look at the 2017 "gummi" law passed by the German Gov't, not only did they outlaw sex without a condom, which drove up prices for BBBJ (ex. Basic w / BBBJ now costs $100 instead of $50), but the law stipulated that all working girls in a sauna club or brothel was required to register with the Gov't. When this happened, many of the young "good girls" that you are curious about left the club scene all together or moved to escorting as they didn't want to be on Gov't record as a prostitute. Add to this all the nasty little Romanian girls and their pimps who came into the EU around 2008 pushing out the German, Polish, Czech, Russian, etc. And we now have the current state of the FKK world.

I can only now reminisce about all the women I used to meet in Artemis and other FKK clubs pre 2010 who came in only on Friday or Saturday to earn some extra cash. It was like having a different girlfriend every weekend! SIGH!Pre 2017 BackpackBrian. If you re-read my post clearly, you would have understood that I visited FKK Oceans in its early days. It opened in Oct 2014, so it was likely then. I did not record this visit in my diary. The club was just coming onto the FKK scene, and it attracted a lot of pretty girls. I turned down a gorgeous Romanian girl wearing a red dress during my one visit. Instead, I hooked up in a duo session with a Russian girl and a Croatian girl. Both were very pretty. You rave about Artemis, but I can tell you these girls were far prettier than anyone I've ever seen during all of my visits to Artemis. Good attitudes and at the time, they were charging the NRW rates. 50 Euros /30 minutes. The duo was 200 Euros for the hour. Double BBBJ included. All but anal sex was on the menu at this price. It is one session I will never forget. The club itself did lack atmosphere, and I mentioned that also. What happened in the 8 years after my visit can only be described as a decline. You can say that about every FKK. So, too bad! You've missed the boat. Now if all the girls, because of the German law have gone into independent escorting, well that is unfortunate. You may have to go that route yourself to find a decent girl. It is about quality, not quantity. You'll have to put in some work. There used to be a few senior posters that used to share info on escorts, but they have been quiet. If they are reading this, I wish them well for their sage advice in the past. German girls are now likely working in Switzerland. Polish girls you can get in Poland. Czech and Russians readily advertise in the Prague escorts sites. Start looking there. You may need to give up on the FKK experience because I think this model is dying based on what I've read recently. Good luck to you.

FiddyCent.

FunExplorer
12-21-22, 16:27
It is not just that first time customers alone go by taxi. I have gone always in taxis to most clubs in Hessen and none demanded more than entry fee including Sharks and Palace. I went by taxi to even to Acapulco three days and paid nothing extra. It is just foolish on part of the owners to be charging a higher fee for customers coming in taxi. That too for shit service and third class girls they have.

In the past more than a decade ago that was typical approach by many nightclubs in the City centre in Europe. Nowadays many have abandoned these concepts. Some are even specifically have stated that they do not entertain commission for the taxi drivers.

BackpackBrian
12-22-22, 09:22
Pre 2017 BackpackBrian. If you re-read my post clearly, you would have understood that I visited FKK Oceans in its early days. It opened in Oct 2014, so it was likely then. I did not record this visit in my diary. The club was just coming onto the FKK scene, and it attracted a lot of pretty girls. I turned down a gorgeous Romanian girl wearing a red dress during my one visit. Instead, I hooked up in a duo session with a Russian girl and a Croatian girl. Both were very pretty. You rave about Artemis, but I can tell you these girls were far prettier than anyone I've ever seen during all of my visits to Artemis. Good attitudes and at the time, they were charging the NRW rates. 50 Euros /30 minutes. The duo was 200 Euros for the hour. Double BBBJ included. All but anal sex was on the menu at this price. It is one session I will never forget. The club itself did lack atmosphere, and I mentioned that also. What happened in the 8 years after my visit can only be described as a decline. You can say that about every FKK. So, too bad! You've missed the boat. Now if all the girls, because of the German law have gone into independent escorting, well that is unfortunate. You may have to go that route yourself to find a decent girl. It is about quality, not quantity. You'll have to put in some work. There used to be a few senior posters that used to share info on escorts, but they have been quiet. If they are reading this, I wish them well for their sage advice in the past. German girls are now likely working in Switzerland. Polish girls you can get in Poland. Czech and Russians readily advertise in the Prague escorts sites. Start looking there. You may need to give up on the FKK experience because I think this model is dying based on what I've read recently. Good luck to you.

FiddyCent.Hi Fiddy.

Thanks for the info.

I've only visited Oceans a couple times in the last couple of years so I wasn't around for their opening to see what it was like in 2014 and how it has changed, if at all, since then.

My only feedback regarding Oceans is that the club didn't feel like a traditional FKK where I could relax, sauna, massage, eat at the buffet, fuck, then repeat. Even though the club had most of these amenities available, except the buffet, the layout with the whirlpool and sauna in plain site of the club floor wasn't private enough for me. My only real complaint, is that 30% of the girls were wearing street clothes (pants, shorts, blouse, etc) and the remaining wore bikini's and I saw no nudity.

About 50% of the girls I spoke with asked for 100 Euro, which is ok considering, but wouldn't do it with BBBJ.

McAdonis
12-23-22, 13:49
A recurrent topic amongst my mongering circle is that we high frequency mongers who read and write on forums forget that we are only a small sect of the client base. Most clients, perhaps over 90% just to guess, do not visit 30,40, 50 hookers in a single year. As such, One group of monger that greatly outnumbers the hardcore mongers in Western Germany is the young party guys. These guys probably go to clubs once or twice a month to party and do single quick rooms. On many occasions when I've visited the clubs surrounding Oceans, I've had chats with younger locals and they often rave about Oceans, suggesting that I visit. I know that Oceans is not for me but these conversations are good reminders that older, international sex addicts like myself are such a small portion of the clientele to which these clubs cater. Most of the younger guys splurge, so they can be decent customers for one night (alcohol and paying the new inflated rates). But these guys are not reliable repeat customers who will come every Saturday night for 52 straight weeks. Nor will they come every day over a two-week span. There entire duration of their stay in the club is between 2-4 hours, and they do not schedule their visits based on when a favorite girl is working (most might not even develop favorites). They coordinate the day of their visit and their arrival time based on friends in their real-life social circle.

This past summer at Penelope, I had a 15-minute conversation with a 24-yo ex-Yugoslavian guy, fit attractive guy who could easily do well in real life with the 18-24 female demographic. He was on his sixth whiskey, and he said normally he preferred Oceans, but today his friends decided on Penelope. He said to me, "I have been waiting for this girl 60 minutes to come out of the room. I don't want to wait, I will choose another". So he went from waiting for one of the more popular girls to grabbing a silicone, tattooed one in her late 20's, early 30's who just happened to walk by. It did not seem like he was disappointed, so I assume the next best available option was not a huge-drop off from his first choice. That or he really did not care.

Hardcore mongers are older, usually more socially isolated so we spend a lot of free time at clubs (weekends, holidays). No problem attending a club lonewolf. No problem waiting 8-12 hours for their beauties, and returning to her weekly / consecutive days.

Escape Artist
12-25-22, 12:37
Most of the younger guys splurge, so they can be decent customers for one night (alcohol and paying the new inflated rates). But these guys are not reliable repeat customers who will come every Saturday night for 52 straight weeks. Nor will they come every day over a two-week span. There entire duration of their stay in the club is between 2-4 hours, and they do not schedule their visits based on when a favorite girl is working (most might not even develop favorites). They coordinate the day of their visit and their arrival time based on friends in their real-life social circle.
Individual young guys may not be reliable regulars but collectively, the hoard of 25-35 year old party crowd that come late at night seem to be very reliable. And since they hardly visit alone as you alluded, their business may be even more valuable as the club does not get just one entry, but rather a group of 3, 4, 5, 6 or more. Just look at Sharks Wed-Sat after 9 pm.

These clubs can give 2 shits less about the habits and opinions of old guys driving from 5-6 hours away much less guys flying in from other continents when there are hoards of regular entries ready to be paid right in their back yard.

BbfsOnly
02-20-23, 22:53
Most of the younger guys splurge, so they can be decent customers for one night (alcohol and paying the new inflated rates). But these guys are not reliable repeat customers who will come every Saturday night for 52 straight weeks. Nor will they come every day over a two-week span. There entire duration of their stay in the club is between 2-4 hours, and they do not schedule their visits based on when a favorite girl is working (most might not even develop favorites). They coordinate the day of their visit and their arrival time based on friends in their real-life social circle.

This past summer at Penelope, I had a 15-minute conversation with a 24-yo ex-Yugoslavian guy, fit attractive guy who could easily do well in real life with the 18-24 female demographic. He was on his sixth whiskey, and he said normally he preferred Oceans, but today his friends decided on Penelope. He said to me, "I have been waiting for this girl 60 minutes to come out of the room. I don't want to wait, I will choose another". So he went from waiting for one of the more popular girls to grabbing a silicone, tattooed one in her late 20's, early 30's who just happened to walk by. It did not seem like he was disappointed, so I assume the next best available option was not a huge-drop off from his first choice. That or he really did not care.

Hardcore mongers are older, usually more socially isolated so we spend a lot of free time at clubs (weekends, holidays). No problem attending a club lonewolf. No problem waiting 8-12 hours for their beauties, and returning to her weekly / consecutive days.Funny you say that! I was at Sharks many years ago, so an old German guy in his late 80's, just chilling and smoking. He made a conversation with me, German people are super awesome, I love the culture and hospitality when visiting. When I dine at restaurants they ask me where I am from and become very sociable! I am not rereferring to the workers, but the patrons themselves.

But back to the old guy, I believe he got there before I, we had brunch together, not 1 time I see him room. He did mention a girl he enjoyed rooming with, but she was way to expensive. I last saw him was dinner time.

Also met a guy who did sales, his manager paid his way for FKK, this was all at Sharks. Another fine gentlemen, he also did not room at all! All he did was chill at the jacuzzi. I only room once, because, lets say, too SHARKY! I did stay over 8 hours chilling myself, the woman would ask, you still here!

I am lone wolf myself, I like to take my time. Sometimes the best company, is your own.

Fredo24
03-08-23, 15:22
I visited Oceans around 2018 and liked it quite a lot. Very big place, lots of girls if you went at the right time. Robes instead of towels, which is good, too.

Not all girls completely naked, but good enough.

When I read recent reports here on the forum I don't get much information on what it is like now. Some people going on about the space not being private enough, but, hey, it IS a FKK right? What would annoy me is that it would indeed have become a nightclub and just about everyone runs around fully clothed.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

I intend to visit next week Thursday evening. Else I will probably go to Babylon.

Kuni042
03-09-23, 00:01
Club is doing OK. For men, the best times by far are Fri. And sat eve after 6 pm. On those 2 days after 9 pm it is full house.

The prices of the ladies are all starting with 70430 - but many try and succeed with 100430 - sometimes with extras. Often still without out. So if you want to have pretty full service you are looking at 150430 for some of the "best" ladies.

Still Nice food BTW. But it is a la carte.

I visited Oceans around 2018 and liked it quite a lot. Very big place, lots of girls if you went at the right time. Robes instead of towels, which is good, too.

Not all girls completely naked, but good enough.

When I read recent reports here on the forum I don't get much information on what it is like now. Some people going on about the space not being private enough, but, hey, it IS a FKK right? What would annoy me is that it would indeed have become a nightclub and just about everyone runs around fully clothed.

Can someone please shed some light on this?

I intend to visit next week Thursday evening. Else I will probably go to Babylon.

Sirioja
03-09-23, 20:50
Still ex Bruggen brunette on desk? At least she is honest. How much is entry? Some wow looks?

Mr Ho
03-11-23, 11:58
Club is doing OK. For men, the best times by far are Fri. And sat eve after 6 pm. On those 2 days after 9 pm it is full house.

The prices of the ladies are all starting with 70430 - but many try and succeed with 100430 - sometimes with extras. Often still without out. So if you want to have pretty full service you are looking at 150430 for some of the "best" ladies.

Still Nice food BTW. But it is a la carte.150 euro for 30 min? That is more than Globe price!

100 euro for 30 min is fine, but 150 euro is total rip off!

BbfsOnly
03-12-23, 00:31
150 euro for 30 min? That is more than Globe price!

100 euro for 30 min is fine, but 150 euro is total rip off!What is Globes going price?

BbfsOnly
03-12-23, 00:38
150 euro for 30 min? That is more than Globe price!

100 euro for 30 min is fine, but 150 euro is total rip off!Cancel, I found the price on their website.

Sirioja
03-12-23, 19:49
What is Globes going price?160 €/30 and expensive extras, for mostly average looks now, many girls who worked in Germany before and not the best.

BbfsOnly
03-16-23, 23:03
160 /30 and expensive extras, for mostly average looks now, many girls who worked in Germany before and not the best.Thank you, damn. I hope I won't be disappointed!

BbfsOnly
03-18-23, 09:21
Sorry to be off topic guys, does anyone know where I can buy Turkish Delights?

I prefer the ones that are made from a shop! Thank you! I will be in Dusseldorf for my last week stay.

McAdonis
03-19-23, 02:02
Sorry to be off topic guys, does anyone know where I can buy Turkish Delights?

I prefer the ones that are made from a shop! Thank you! I will be in Dusseldorf for my last week stay.For largest variety, you should order them online: https://lokumworld.com/collections/lokum/lokum.

This place in Cologne carries about 10-15 varieties: https://goo.gl/maps/U9dpMzaa1JFHsp1v9.

If you want the cheaper, low quality stuff that can keep for months with preservatives, then go to any Turkish supermarket.

BbfsOnly
03-19-23, 20:06
For largest variety, you should order them online: https://lokumworld.com/collections/lokum/lokum.

This place in Cologne carries about 10-15 varieties: https://goo.gl/maps/U9dpMzaa1JFHsp1v9.

If you want the cheaper, low quality stuff that can keep for months with preservatives, then go to any Turkish supermarket.Thank you kind sir!

McAdonis
03-20-23, 03:41
Thank you kind sir!Their site says the shipment is 2-5 business days, but it says you can pickup onsite too. Just a 5-minute drive to Babylon Elsdorf: https://goo.gl/maps/aoXzDmYMkXsMy5ti6.

BbfsOnly
03-22-23, 05:29
You guys remember rude girl Felicia from LR? Guess what, I saw her tonight at GT Wein! ? I remember she would not make any eye contact and service was bad.

She just sat around with other girls and did no room.

Smoke Light
03-22-23, 16:33
You guys remember rude girl Felicia from LR? Guess what, I saw her tonight at GT Wein! ? I remember she would not make any eye contact and service was bad.

She just sat around with other girls and did no room.Felicia brings up some memories indeed. Last time I fucked her was December 2018. Here is a copy and paste from my notes:

Came from Samya the night before and slept from 3:00 to 8:00, woke up to the stupid church bells across the street (which was monastery church across from Design-Hotel-Bonn with indoor pool at the garage level. The hotel is now closed, did not survive the pandemic).

It's Sunday morning. More church bells at 8:30. At 9:45 church bells went crazy again. Fell asleep with a random tv channel on and slept more from 10:00 to 12:30. All together 7.5 hrs sleep. The cleaning service arrived late between 13:00 and 14:00 just as I was getting hungry and leaving the hotel. Went to LR and got there by 15:10. Entry 60 Euro. First room with Felicia 50430 plus 10 Euro tip, mish fuck and finish in doggie. Second room with Andrea the "anal queen", 200 Euro 1 HR, anal service plus 25 CIM extra.

Felicia was sitting on the row of the bar chairs across from the bar. I settled comfortably on the corner sofa. Felicia never made an eye contact with anybody and appeared a little distant. However, she looked very beautiful, great ass, lovely waist, natural adorable b cups. As soon as I called her to sit next to me, she looked a bit surprised, and a warm smile appeared on her face. Soon in the room I discovered her amazing soft skin and tight girly pussy.

There were good times back then.

Sirioja
03-22-23, 21:26

She just sat around with other girls and did no room.Some ex LR girls now at GG.

Mr Ho
03-23-23, 03:24
Felicia brings up some memories indeed. Last time I fucked her was December 2018. Here is a copy and paste from my notes:

Came from Samya the night before and slept from 3:00 to 8:00, woke up to the stupid church bells across the street (which was monastery church across from Design-Hotel-Bonn with indoor pool at the garage level. The hotel is now closed, did not survive the pandemic).

It's Sunday morning. More church bells at 8:30. At 9:45 church bells went crazy again. Fell asleep with a random tv channel on and slept more from 10:00 to 12:30. All together 7.5 hrs sleep. The cleaning service arrived late between 13:00 and 14:00 just as I was getting hungry and leaving the hotel. Went to LR and got there by 15:10. Entry 60 Euro. First room with Felicia 50430 plus 10 Euro tip, mish fuck and finish in doggie. Second room with Andrea the "anal queen", 200 Euro 1 HR, anal service plus 25 CIM extra.

Felicia was sitting on the row of the bar chairs across from the bar. I settled comfortably on the corner sofa. Felicia never made an eye contact with anybody and appeared a little distant. However, she looked very beautiful, great ass, lovely waist, natural adorable b cups. As soon as I called her to sit next to me, she looked a bit surprised, and a warm smile appeared on her face. Soon in the room I discovered her amazing soft skin and tight girly pussy.

There were good times back then.I was never happy camper with the quality of line up in LR, but the service was always solid even for 50 euro 30 min session, but the sex house is gone now, I wonder what will happen to that house? Will the real estate company renovate it and sell it as normal house? LOL!

Who would live in a former brothel LOL! ?

BbfsOnly
03-24-23, 09:01
Some ex LR girls now at GG.Irina there? I liked her, she was good service. No complaints here.

I remember eating lunch with her, or was that dinner? We had fish at the table before we roomed.

Gorge2
09-24-23, 21:54
The line up here on Friday and Saturday nights was great. Better than I've seen at Oase, Palace, Samya recently.

Rate is 100 E for 30 minutes though currently which is probably why.

Sirioja
09-25-23, 20:12
The line up here on Friday and Saturday nights was great. Better than I've seen at Oase, Palace, Samya recently.

Rate is 100 E for 30 minutes though currently which is probably why.But girls don't kiss Turkish they are used to whole nights.

KundelBury
09-26-23, 14:32
I was in Golden Time vel Oceans Dusseldorf Oberhausener str. 17 first time in September 2022 and it was one of the best experiences in my live. Paradis. More most beautiful women then in Sharks, Artemis, Globe Zurich, and Golden Time Vienna. I was then with 4 girls. 3 of them were the most beautiful women in the world. I came with high expectations last Sunday September 2023 and it turned out to be one of the worst experiences in my life. I can not recommend this club to anybody now.

1. girl- Cassandra, little Romanian. Only one in a pink bodysuit this night.

I took her because she was very sweet, nice and charming. Not the most beautiful in the club. We agreed 100 euro for 30 minutes, sex and BJ with no condom.

In the room at once she demanded 50 Euro extra for BJ without a condom and extra for 1 hour. I said no.

She started riding on me in a little sexy style, way too fast for me, but it was nice to watch her fine tiny ass and pussy. After one minute riding she announced happily:

-You finished!

-No!

-Yes!

-No! (after 1 minute I not started yet properly).

She started checking and watching condom- not satisfied, then she took it off- not satisfied, then she started rubbing my penis with paper until it hurts. At first I was in shock and not able to speak: what the fuck she is doing? My penis started crying in shock like me, terrified: "AUAAAA! Stop this fucking shit! She want to kill me? Take me from her!

Then she announced happily with satisfaction and a wide smile over her face: " Your penis wants to sleep!! You do not want sex?" It was like "Hurrah! 5 minutes of work is over, 100 Euro is in my thief's pocket". I finished with her as fast as possible, to not look at her anymore.

I think she was acting with the intention to make the customer leave the room as fast as possible. I was outside in 10 minutes in shock. I realized that my 1 year long awaited stay in Golden Time has been ruined. Shit.

I was watching her later this evening and found that she is doing rooms very often with clients but they are coming back after 10-15 minutes, not longer.

I do not remember such shit happening to me in all my life.

I came to GT for a whole night stay with a plan and budget for 4 girls (if God allows), a plane from the airport nearby tomorrow morning, and nowhere to go and nothing to do better at night in Dusseldorf. Then I decided on a second girl.

2. Jessika, nice face, Romanian, long legs, slim body, small, girly, very nice natural tits. I told her about my previous shit experience and she acted like have understanding and empathy. We agreed on 100 Euro- 30 minutes sex and BJ with condom. She asked me to pay her in advance and I did it. I trust people but understand people who do not trust others. Too many cheaters around. And nobody likes to be cheated. OK for me.

We came to the room at 22.05 (I have a wristwatch). At 22.20 the alarm clock at her phone started ringing, and she announced: "time is over, if you want more time you have to pay 100 euro more".

I'm a very calm and cultured person. I left the room. Same shit!

What to do? I used a Sauna, Saltrom, beer (I do not like too much alcohol- it's no alternative for me) and too much Pepsi. I do not want any more witches -cheaters in this f. Place. I will just wait for my plane. It's better here than at the airport. Then I noticed one of the best assys in my life. She was standing with her back to me but I recognized her at once (it happened to me the second time in my life I recognized a girl after her ass). I was with her at my first visit to GT in 2022. One of the most beautiful women I was inside (in my eyes). I was stirring at her for one hour before she made eye-contact with me and to my surprise she did not any room for the whole hour. Usually I do not go with the same girl 2 times but this time I was really happy to see her.

3. Name: Bris, Brice? I do not know how to write her name. Albanian. She told me she is in GT every weekend. On both my visits she wore a bright bikini. Long, not black hair, and not blond. I do not know what this hair color is. Small fine, natural tits. Body- the best in the world. Tattoo of fishes on her neck. We agreed on 30 minutes and it was a full 30 minutes. Beautiful face, superhuman body, nice and honest really good girl. I can recommend her.

I do not recommend anybody GT now. And I think I will never ever go back to this place, but if you come there be very, very careful because they want to rob you. Try to find Bris or maybe other Albanian girls (friends to Bris? Maybe Albanian girls have a different work culture then Romanian girls? I used whole night and 400 euro. I received the most frustration and irritation back for this. It's very frustrating because there are lots of very beautiful and sexy Romanian girls in this club and I would like to come and use money on them often this winter but their behavior is terrible, horrible. I luckily have a lot of opportunities with Colombian and Ukrainian girls at home. But I can not get a FKK club atmosphere at home. No more Romanians. No matter how beautiful and sexy they look. It is sad that some bad girls are destroying businesses for customers, for good girls and for good clubs and club owners. And they are not aware of it. Witches. Parasites.

David1266
09-27-23, 02:41
I was in Golden Time vel Oceans Dusseldorf Oberhausener str. 17 first time in September 2022 and it was one of the best experiences in my live. Paradis. More most beautiful women then in Sharks, Artemis, Globe Zurich, and Golden Time Vienna. I was then with 4 girls. 3 of them were the most beautiful women in the world. I came with high expectations last Sunday September 2023 and it turned out to be one of the worst experiences in my life. I can not recommend this club to anybody now.
Thank you THis is very helpful, I will remember their name. Important thing is that you should report this to the club when you exit. They are not employer, but when they hear a complain about the same girl repeatedly, they kick out the girl.

One thing is that, there is no strict rule about when the clock starts. Normally it starts when the girl gets a key at reception, and it ends at when she returns the key. So actual time in the room is shorter than 30 min, sometimes 20-25 min. Also, if you spend a long time talking at bar / lounge, they feel it was unfair and they feel they already wasted so much time and try to cut short. THis is sort of understandable in my personal opinion. I always spend less than 5 min for talking before going to the room.

Come to OASE in Frankfurt next time, it's much better.

Neurosynth
09-27-23, 02:57
. . . Great first report! Thanks!

JimmyBowl
09-27-23, 16:54
6 PM weekday. The receptionist said there were "30 or more" girls. There were 8 and they were aggressive and pushy because there aren't many clients.

Then a couple of them started physically harassing me and touched my face (I know where those hands were before and there is nowhere to wash hands in this "luxury" club).

THEN SHE TOOK A PHOTO OF ME.

REPEAT: SHE TOOK A PHOTO OF ME.

Avoid this club at all costs.

Gorge2
09-30-23, 09:00
The vending machine here has 100 MG single viagra dose for 20€. I wonder how that's possible given it is a prescription only medicine in Germany.

Gorge2
10-16-23, 19:48
Am I going crazy or is the blonde woman in this video one of the current receptionists at oceans?

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5fb97913a2803

Sirioja
10-17-23, 19:58
The vending machine here has 100 MG single viagra dose for 20. I wonder how that's possible given it is a prescription only medicine in Germany.Funny, 20 € for only 1 ? I prefer my climbings to push cardio. Still 7 climbings to finish my season, when I m happy I have again good heart when I worried on Summer 2022 after booster Moderna.

Sirioja
10-17-23, 20:01
Am I going crazy or is the blonde woman in this video one of the current receptionists at oceans?

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5fb97913a2803Ask her. More and more porn culture.

JB238
02-12-24, 00:14
Anyone know if their free shuttle service will collect you from outside arrivals at the airport?