PDA

View Full Version : Vijayawada

Pages : 1 [2]

PhilAndererer
07-20-22, 03:26
Hi guys,

I live in Jaya Prakash Nagar, 1st road. There are 2 ladies in the house next to my house. One is an aunty and the other girl is 25 types. I regularly see guys going in and coming out. I think these ladies are Indies.

If my hypothesis is true and if any fellow mongers ever visited them, please share their contact details. I don't want to end up in a situation where I directly approach them and pop the question and then the husband and son come with a gun and machette. Don't want that. Hence, I'm checking with you guys.

If at all you don't know this area at all, you can help me by sharing other indie contacts.

Hyd418
07-29-22, 11:35
Hi guys,

I live in Jaya Prakash Nagar, 1st road. There are 2 ladies in the house next to my house. One is an aunty and the other girl is 25 types. I regularly see guys going in and coming out. I think these ladies are Indies.

If my hypothesis is true and if any fellow mongers ever visited them, please share their contact details. I don't want to end up in a situation where I directly approach them and pop the question and then the husband and son come with a gun and machette. Don't want that. Hence, I'm checking with you guys.

If at all you don't know this area at all, you can help me by sharing other indie contacts.I know a few local SPAs in Vijayawada with girls that can be convinced to meet outside.

Hyd418
07-29-22, 11:42
I've had a hard time finding indies in Vijayawada over the past few years.

Recently, I was able to find a few local SPAs with decent looking indies willing to meet outside. With a little hunting and a little patience, Vijayawada started feeling lively again for mongering.

Hyd418
07-30-22, 05:20
I am in guntur. Has explored some contacts in Hyderabad. NOw time for guntur.

Any one knows any MP or sp or indie or housewife in guntur?

Please help me fellow seniors and mongers.Bro, were you able to find any good contacts in Guntur?

BullBoy8
08-01-22, 20:09
Hi Bro,

Since long time watching this forum and this is my first post, I am from US came to Vacation, presently In Hyderabad, Travelling to VJA on Wednesday, could you please provide some of the contacts.

I've had a hard time finding indies in Vijayawada over the past few years.

Recently, I was able to find a few local SPAs with decent looking indies willing to meet outside. With a little hunting and a little patience, Vijayawada started feeling lively again for mongering.

BullBoy8
08-03-22, 16:01
Hi Pals,

Can you please Advise on how to pay 25 $ for premium membership, I try to pay from bitcoin wallet 25 $ (I followed the instructions also) when I try to pay Coinbase blocked my account, even I try from my friend account its happen same, if any one know any alternate methods other then mailing the money order to USG office.

BeProd, Kart3399, Bholeop, Read Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14's these members post's explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general. Just use the Advanced search box.

BullBoy8
08-03-22, 20:00
Hi Pals,

Can you please Advise on how to pay 25 $ for premium membership, I try to pay from bitcoin wallet 25 $ (I followed the instructions also) when I try to pay Coinbase blocked my account, even I try from my friend account its happen same, if any one know any alternate methods other then mailing the money order to USG office.

BeProd, Kart3399, Bholeop, Read Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14's these members post's explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general. Just use the Advanced search box.Thanks I am from US, just came to India for 4 weeks, Please let me know how to process as coinbase is blocking.

AshokaRamula
08-03-22, 20:40
Hi Pals,

BeProd, Kart3399, Bholeop, Read Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14's these members post's explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general. Just use the Advanced search box.Try to use Robinhood if you / friend has one.

BullBoy8
08-03-22, 20:59
Hi Pals,

BeProd, Kart3399, Bholeop, Read Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14's these members post's explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general. Just use the Advanced search box.I am from US.

Please suggest.

BullBoy8
08-04-22, 02:52
Try to use Robinhood if you / friend has one.Thanks, yes I have Robin Hood can you please let me know how.

To Proceed with Robin hood.

Yash007
08-04-22, 07:12
I came to India from UK for vacation and used binance.com to pay for the subscription.

Hi Pals,

BeProd, Kart3399, Bholeop, Read Msdian, MickeyDuck1208, ZachariaMoney, MassageEnthu14's these members post's explain very well the steps to buy Bitcoin in India in general. Just use the Advanced search box.

BullBoy8
08-04-22, 11:13
I am from US.

Please suggest.Hi Pals.

Please share MP and SP info inVijayawada, willing to pay for this effort, please send me the private message.

BullBoy8
08-04-22, 16:48
I came to India from UK for vacation and used binance.com to pay for the subscription.Thanks, There no option for US in the country / region section, so I am not able to use this.

BullBoy8
08-05-22, 17:54
Thanks, There no option for US in the country / region section, so I am not able to use this.Visited 2 inhouse massage centers, seen 7 girls all are not up to mark, so I did not go for it.

Visited one bird which I got it from Skokka, I book the hotel room my self, Bird arrived to the room, which was completely different from pics which SP sent, originally booked for 2 hours but all done in 5 minutes, total disappointment.

Damages 8 k.

To come out form this disappointment went to the spa which is located MGroad, opted for 90 minutes Swedish massage which is Great, this is legitimate massage only.

Got more profiles form other SPs will report.

AfterCorona
08-07-22, 16:31
Visited 2 inhouse massage centers, seen 7 girls all are not up to mark, so I did not go for it.

Visited one bird which I got it from Skokka, I book the hotel room my self, Bird arrived to the room, which was completely different from pics which SP sent, originally booked for 2 hours but all done in 5 minutes, total disappointment.

Damages 8 k.

To come out form this disappointment went to the spa which is located MGroad, opted for 90 minutes Swedish massage which is Great, this is legitimate massage only.

Got more profiles form other SPs will report.Your PM not working.

BullBoy8 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him / her.

BullBoy8
08-08-22, 19:49
[QUOTE=AfterCorona;2728786][Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Stinky Squid
08-09-22, 08:41
There are some Q&A about erstwhile famous Peddapuram and Chilakaluripet and similar. Most have no details. Hearsay and resignation to "it's over". But after the Indian supreme court has essentially struck down prohibitions on prostitution, I wonder if these might not be a come-back, while an underground has probably never completely died out. So, does anyone have any actual on-the-ground intelligence of these places? Chatted with the locals? Plus, I found out in the threads here that Peddapuram was only one town of others. Chilakaluripet is another one. Not very close. I have a hunch that this culture is more wide-spread so that there might be places just like it that have simply never become famous, and therefore might have remained intact. I am stuck in India for so long, that I feel I need to do some adventure to make it worth while.

India2021
08-10-22, 09:33
Hi guys, visiting vja tomorrow. Can someone share indie contacts or any spas that provide FS? I can help you with spas in vizag.

SagarLocker
08-24-22, 20:16
There are some Q&A about erstwhile famous Peddapuram and Chilakaluripet and similar. Most have no details. Hearsay and resignation to "it's over". But after the Indian supreme court has essentially struck down prohibitions on prostitution, I wonder if these might not be a come-back, while an underground has probably never completely died out. So, does anyone have any actual on-the-ground intelligence of these places? Chatted with the locals? Plus, I found out in the threads here that Peddapuram was only one town of others. Chilakaluripet is another one. Not very close. I have a hunch that this culture is more wide-spread so that there might be places just like it that have simply never become famous, and therefore might have remained intact. I am stuck in India for so long, that I feel I need to do some adventure to make it worth while.Both places changed a lot. Local governmnets stopped all the things. Lot of NGOs diverted all the prostitution families to self employment. Those places were like normal places now. There are few families in peddapuram still in function but it is not open for outsiders. Outsiders can't find any leads. Its not worth for visit. You better change your opinion on these places now. Its complete different scenario now.

Cronvenkat
09-01-22, 11:43
Big shout out for brothers who helped me on call.

Back to ISG after 2 long years and want to help brothers who helped me. Tried reaching but had issues.

Brothers reach out to me for reciprocation.Glad to be of some help to you bro.

Same here bro. Back after 2-3 years. Now without subscription. Its getting hard to contact / reach anybody to seek help.

PrincyGsl
09-02-22, 15:37
Hi Bros. Any body having MP or SP contact, Share details to PM. Visiting Vijayawada on 9th of this month.

India2021
09-17-22, 10:39
Hi guys,

If at all you don't know this area at all, you can help me by sharing other indie contacts.Hi bro,

I sent you PM please reply. Will be in vja in 2 days. Need help. Please reply.

India2021
11-03-22, 07:36
Hi guys,

I will be visiting vja in 2 days. Can you guys share some indie contacts? I can share contacts from vizag and Hyderabad.

Chanes
03-09-23, 18:28
Hi Bros,

It seems there is'nt any action since months in VJA. Is it so dry place? If any have any contacts, can you please PM me. Can reciprocate with FR.

GeekLove
03-20-23, 19:46
All the MPs are closed in Vijayawada. Any other options!

Chanes
03-23-23, 15:54
Special thanks to at maninmumbai bro for the contact. Tried the indie ayesha.

Contacted her through WA. She responded promptly, gave the reference and asked for photos. She shared them which are highly filtered. She shared the location and her place is safe. After reaching and looking at the bird, found the photos are not even close to real but since there aren't much options, proceeded further. Chatted a bit, gave the damages and started the deed. Decent BBJ, I didn't do DATY, GFE as I was not interested. Overall Felt bit mechanical.

BBBJ: 7/10.

Cat: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Body: 5/10.

Damages: 3 k for pop which is not worth.

WIR: No.

MuscleHetero
03-24-23, 09:57
Why have they been closed? If it is a government order it can be contested in the court as a right to work. In Mumbai dance bars were closed and the owners went to court and got them opened though with certain restrictions.

All the MPs are closed in Vijayawada. Any other options!.

Psychoo143
03-24-23, 19:50
Hi All,

Any kind soul please share me aunty / wg contact in guntur please I can share Hyderabad digits.

Thank you!

Princ Charming
04-10-23, 19:42
Special Thanks to the senior who has helped me with his contacts.

Last week I was travelling from Hyderabad to Vizag on bike. Plan was to reach Vijayawada by afternoon and continue journey next day. Tried contacting multiple SPs which was given by senior. Booked oyo near railway station and continued verifying my contacts. Ayesha quoting a lot, so told her to fck off. Finalised a local Sp and picked up the girl from another hotel. She was no where as per pics. But after taking her to my room noticed her huge a* Fucked her in miss and doggy and her huge dark a* After the deed dropped her at her hotel. Came back had food went to movie and slept like a baby. Finally was able to have an encounter in Vijayawada.

Cheers.

PC.

GeekLove
05-04-23, 20:04
Any new contacts in Vijayawada. If any please support by sharing.

Hyphyp
05-10-23, 11:19
Had a cheap thrill 1 k for shot in Bhavanipuram from old contact. It is not at all worth as all are milfs and deed has to been done in 10 min. It is heavily trafficked as 3 people are waiting out for me to come out.

If any can point to decent profiles who are in budget and not time watcher it will be reciprocated to my power.

NeedTity
06-06-23, 11:52
Please share vijayawada contacts visiting next week will help in Hyderabad Pune Mumbai.

KingKong3089
07-31-23, 09:01
Hi bro, Could you please share SP contacts in Vijayawada?

Special Thanks to the senior who has helped me with his contacts.

Last week I was travelling from Hyderabad to Vizag on bike. Plan was to reach Vijayawada by afternoon and continue journey next day. Tried contacting multiple SPs which was given by senior. Booked oyo near railway station and continued verifying my contacts. Ayesha quoting a lot, so told her to fck off. Finalised a local Sp and picked up the girl from another hotel. She was no where as per pics. But after taking her to my room noticed her huge a* Fucked her in miss and doggy and her huge dark a* After the deed dropped her at her hotel. Came back had food went to movie and slept like a baby. Finally was able to have an encounter in Vijayawada.

Cheers.

PC.

Estasy
09-06-23, 18:30
Got some time in vijayawada, so started exploring and got one parlor near famous road in vijayawada. Location shared and reached destination. Thye close the door of parlor once we are in, but inside it was ok. One girl was free, saw her in sexy saree. Selected her without thinking. Was 7/10. Did not expect in vijayawada. Massage started ok but later it was heating up. Extras 3 k for b2 b. It was worth thes session.

Engsjt305
09-07-23, 13:54
Got some time in vijayawada, so started exploring and got one parlor near famous road in vijayawada. Location shared and reached destination. Thye close the door of parlor once we are in, but inside it was ok. One girl was free, saw her in sexy saree. Selected her without thinking. Was 7/10. Did not expect in vijayawada. Massage started ok but later it was heating up. Extras 3 k for b2 b. It was worth thes session.Hi,

Finally some good news.

Can you please provide more details? Hints for spa name, details about the bird, etc?

DM's active too.

Thanks.

Engsjt305
10-19-23, 13:12
Hi,

Found this spa in RJY (IATA code: RJA) with believable reviews on Maps. Any idea if its genuine?

The Spa name is the meaning of this emoji - 🔄 (couldn't fine any better idea to convey LOL. Just search it's meaning and the word ends with sh).

It's on the first PM's name road. RJY.

Thanks in Advance.

Rocky3269
10-28-23, 12:27
Bro, can you clear your inbox.

Got some time in vijayawada, so started exploring and got one parlor near famous road in vijayawada. Location shared and reached destination. Thye close the door of parlor once we are in, but inside it was ok. One girl was free, saw her in sexy saree. Selected her without thinking. Was 7/10. Did not expect in vijayawada. Massage started ok but later it was heating up. Extras 3 k for b2 b. It was worth thes session.

Vijayawada Guy
11-07-23, 19:24
Hi,

Found this spa in RJY (IATA code: RJA) with believable reviews on Maps. Any idea if its genuine?

The Spa name is the meaning of this emoji - 🔄 (couldn't fine any better idea to convey LOL. Just search it's meaning and the word ends with sh).

It's on the first PM's name road. RJY.

Thanks in Advance.Hi.

The spa mentioned by you is good. NE and North therapists. If you want local therapists with ok massage and good extra services please PM me.

MohinderV
11-14-23, 19:41
Hi,

Can some one please share genuine high profile SP contacts in VJA?

DM is active.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

OctaGuy
11-30-23, 10:25
I went to this spa in afternoon, contacted through JD and they themselves called for service.

Selection is available and selected a beautiful telugu girl who says from Guntur. Excellent msg and she knows what's she is doing, played with my twins and immediately woked up Johny, She brought about extras, FN B2 B, HJ and FS are on menu.

Took FN B2 B for 2 K and it was awesome, handful boobs and straight fragrant hair never let Johny down, cummed me by HJ.

No BJ is the only let down.

Definitely visit again.

Damage:1. 6+2 K.

MohinderV
12-01-23, 16:03
Can you please give a hint on where this place is?

I went to this spa in afternoon, contacted through JD and they themselves called for service.

Selection is available and selected a beautiful telugu girl who says from Guntur. Excellent msg and she knows what's she is doing, played with my twins and immediately woked up Johny, She brought about extras, FN B2 B, HJ and FS are on menu.

Took FN B2 B for 2 K and it was awesome, handful boobs and straight fragrant hair never let Johny down, cummed me by HJ.

Definitely visit again.

Engsjt305
12-02-23, 14:43

Definitely visit again.

Damage:1. 6+2 K.Good score! Thanks for posting here.

Is it the Flower with thorns in spa name and pink BG banner?

Thanks.

OctaGuy
12-03-23, 15:29
Yes, It's In Nanak.

Good score! Thanks for posting here.

Thanks.

Vijay15
12-12-23, 10:06
Hi brethren, Vijayawadaguy.

Please give some hints for RJy spa with locals servicing.

Vijayawada Guy
12-15-23, 02:47

Please give some hints for RJy spa with locals servicing.Please check your PM.

Vijayawada Guy
12-15-23, 02:49

Please give some hints for RJy spa with locals servicing.I want to send the details to you through PM. But you have no PM facility.

WhiteDevil9333
12-17-23, 08:57
RJY / RJA.

Contacts needed can't able to score.

Vijay15
12-19-23, 07:02
Hi Vijayawadaguy bro.

Why don't you give hints of name of spa and road so that I will try to decode.

Engsjt305
12-26-23, 14:03
Please check your PM.Hi Bro,

I think I PM'd you, but didn't get any response. Mind to check again?

Thanks!

TacoChoco
01-02-24, 22:11
I Would like to know more about this place since I am on a vacation and in Vijayawada.

Good score! Thanks for posting here.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Vijayawada Guy
01-04-24, 04:50
Hi Vijayawadaguy bro.

Why don't you give hints of name of spa and road so that I will try to decode.1. Beside famous micro brewery / brewpub in first PM road (name starts with C) (locals only).

2. First PM road. Spa name starts with are and ends with sh (NI or NE).

3. AVA road. Adjoining street of American president's official residence building. In a building where famous finance corp also located. Spa name Two letter word starts with are. Local people. Try Siri here. She will do best rimming.

4. building of Indian retail chain of Tata digital, near RTC complex. Name ends with palace. NI therapists only. Sometimes NE also.

5. AVA road starting, opposite: once upon a time famous garden restaurant. Now function hall. In the building of train food chain.

6. DonYpet first road. In apartment building. Fruit name dental clinic is also in the same building. Local girls.

7. DonYpet. Oil mill street. In a famous scanning center building (apartment). Locals only.

Vijay15
01-05-24, 10:37
Thank you brooooo.

1. Beside famous micro brewery / brewpub in first PM road (name starts with C) (locals only).

3. AVA road. Adjoining street of American president's official residence building. In a building where famous finance corp also located. Spa name Two letter word starts with are. Local people. Try Siri here. She will do best rimming.

4. building of Indian retail chain of Tata digital, near RTC complex. Name ends with palace. NI therapists only. Sometimes NE also.

5. AVA road starting, opposite: once upon a time famous garden restaurant. Now function hall. In the building of train food chain.

6. DonYpet first road. In apartment building. Fruit name dental clinic is also in the same building. Local girls.

7. DonYpet. Oil mill street. In a famous scanning center building (apartment). Locals only.

TacoChoco
01-08-24, 22:06
I tried searching for MP's here in Vijayawada but I was not able to get hold of any, Only one to be precise. Looking for some fellow monger to share the details of places here in VGA.

TIA!

Engsjt305
01-12-24, 12:22
1. Beside famous micro brewery / brewpub in first PM road (name starts with C) (locals only).

7. DonYpet. Oil mill street. In a famous scanning center building (apartment). Locals only.Thanks man! Really helpful. I could confirm a few on Maps search and based off my knowledge on the area.

Eager to try them.

Vijayawada Guy
01-16-24, 06:01
One more addition to my previous post. It is in AVA road near a famous bar. Bar name starts with god with third eye. Beauty parlour name is a two letter word starts with and and ends with Z. Local girls only. 1500/- for 45 min. Try bhanu here. Though she looks old, she is not that bad without dress 😂. Perfect boobs and figure. BJ and FS for 1 k. She quote 1500/- for BJ and sex but negotiate for 1000/ Maximum She will agree. Counter charges 1500/ They say 2 k to 2. 5 k. But negotiate for 1. 5 k.

BonnerForLife
01-18-24, 05:06
Can you let me know if this is J see spa, As when I called the owner they didn't respond properly and looking for some fun at that the petta first road spa.

BonnerForLife
01-18-24, 11:22
Thanks to Vijayawada dude for his comprehensive reviews on Spa' Services in RJY, I tried to visit J see spa but I only see saloon services there so I backed off immediately and went to Ree S, Talked to reception guy and he said Counter is 2 k so opted for Dry massage with NE girl, She is very professional and has done a great relaxing massage for 45 min straight and asked for Extras at the end, She replied B2 B+ HJ 8 k and I was like, Does she think I'm a idiot or what and laughed 🤣 at her and finally after lot of effort negotiated for 3 k but utterly disappointed as it was so hurried and rushed off and never properly allowed even for touching mellows.

WIR: Never (May be for massage if I don't have any options).

2 k (Counter) + 3 k (mediocre topless B2 B with HJ) = 5 k.

I tried a lot for subscription but could not get it as binance not allowing me for transfer but looking forward for contacts.

BonnerForLife
01-20-24, 04:10
One more addition to my previous post. It is in AVA road near a famous bar. Bar name starts with god with third eye. Beauty parlour name is a two letter word starts with and and ends with Z. Local girls only. 1500/- for 45 min. Try bhanu here. Though she looks old, she is not that bad without dress 😂. Perfect boobs and figure. BJ and FS for 1 k. She quote 1500/- for BJ and sex but negotiate for 1000/ Maximum She will agree. Counter charges 1500/ They say 2 k to 2. 5 k. But negotiate for 1. 5 k.I DM ed you for contacts, Can you please provide some indies or FS spas?

Engsjt305
01-20-24, 14:30
I DM ed you for contacts, Can you please provide some indies or FS spas?I'm in dire need of FS spas too! I live abroad and would like some local touch when home.

Spa details around EG / WG Dist are much appreciated!

Thanks Again!

Drunk556
01-27-24, 08:36
I tried searching for MP's here in Vijayawada but I was not able to get hold of any, Only one to be precise. Looking for some fellow monger to share the details of places here in VGA.

TIA!Did you find any?

TacoChoco
01-27-24, 21:49
Hello, This is a 3 week old report and YMMV since the masseuse said she will be leaving by end of this month. I was just strolling around JD and was asking some of my old friends for spas in VGA since I am on a short vacation over here. Tried initially calling one that is named Cnine and they said they are closed and directed me to another spa which is in NC road, went and picked NI. Initially she started massaging and brought extras. She offered FS for 15 k and I negotiated it for 8. 5 k. Initially she was reluctant to give a BJ and we finished the deed but later she gave me a BJ and it was average.

Damages - 2. 5 k at counter + 8. 5 k to the lady.

WIR. Yes, for that price and the service I got.

DM me for more details.

Vijay15
02-01-24, 07:48
Hi brethren,

Your hints have helped in cracking 2 p**ss**s. , great work bro.

Please help more bro. , Kudo's to your Work.

Tyamungi
02-15-24, 10:49
Hi all,

I am gong to visit this weekend to Rajahmundry to attend some function.

Please share any VFM options there.

Thanks.

SmartBoyMgg
02-22-24, 03:18
Hi guys,

Travelling to Vijayawada for a day. Appreciate if anyone can share me any Indie contact.

Will reciprocate with Hyderabad contact.

Sreekumar
02-27-24, 09:55
Thank you so much for the extensive list.

I was able to score twice in 2 places.

For others. If you can speak fluent Hindi you can score very well with NI staff. Thats how I was able to score.

Thanks.

Sree.

Vineeshk13
02-27-24, 10:20
Thank you so much for the extensive list.

I was able to score twice in 2 places.

For others. If you can speak fluent Hindi you can score very well with NI staff. Thats how I was able to score.

Thanks.

Sree.Hi bro, can you check inbox please. Trying to reach out to you.

Vineeshk13
02-27-24, 10:34
Sharing my SPA experience of mine in Nellore.

SPA1:

Near a popular college and actor turned politician party office. It's on top floor. Only NI, counter charges are starting at 2 k. Really liked the massage provided. Extras are bit pricy. HJ+Topless 2. 5 k.

WIR: NO.

SPA2:

On the road to highway from the see park. Lot of food stalls nearby. SPA is on 3rd floor. Counter 2. 3 k. Only NI. Massage was bad, she just kept rubbing cream. Quoted 8 k for b2 b, went with 2 k for HJ+ topless.

If anyone struggle to find the locations, dm me.

SexCbe
03-01-24, 15:55
Hello, This is a 3 week old report and YMMV since the masseuse said she will be leaving by end of this month. I was just strolling around JD and was asking some of my old friends for spas in VGA since I am on a short vacation over here. Tried initially calling one that is named Cnine and they said they are closed and directed me to another spa which is in NC road, went and picked NI. Initially she started massaging and brought extras. She offered FS for 15 k and I negotiated it for 8. 5 k. Initially she was reluctant to give a BJ and we finished the deed but later she gave me a BJ and it was average.

Damages - 2. 5 k at counter + 8. 5 k to the lady.

WIR. Yes, for that price and the service I got.

DM me for more details.Would anyone be able to help me find this spa on NC road. Dm's are open. Can reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad and Bangalore.

Sreekumar
03-01-24, 16:02
Check your DM bro.

Would anyone be able to help me find this spa on NC road. Dm's are open. Can reciprocate with contacts in Hyderabad and Bangalore.

FuckMachine007
03-21-24, 12:54
Bro can you give some more pointers to spa2.

Sharing my SPA experience of mine in Nellore.

SPA1:

Near a popular college and actor turned politician party office. It's on top floor. Only NI, counter charges are starting at 2 k. Really liked the massage provided. Extras are bit pricy. HJ+Topless 2. 5 k.

WIR: NO.

SPA2:

On the road to highway from the see park. Lot of food stalls nearby. SPA is on 3rd floor. Counter 2. 3 k. Only NI. Massage was bad, she just kept rubbing cream. Quoted 8 k for b2 b, went with 2 k for HJ+ topless.

If anyone struggle to find the locations, dm me.

TanyaP
03-22-24, 04:54
Hi,

Could anyone please share genuine SP details in Vijayawada. Will be in town for a day. So, any help would be much appreciated. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Will reciprocate contacts from Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam.

Skama279
04-02-24, 09:46
Please provide if you any good leads in Kakinada.

Or Rajahmundry.

CofMChristo
04-02-24, 15:54
Currently in Eluru. Would appreciate it if anyone has any contacts in Eluru for mongering.

Cezual
04-13-24, 17:19
Looks like my usual MP in Rjy Re. Sh in 1st PM road is shut down. Does anyone know what happened and any other credible leads for mps, sps or indies in Rjy? Will be grateful and happy to revert with few leads in Hyderabad!

Thank you.

Vijayawada Guy
04-14-24, 07:58
During Feb last week and March, some massage parlours and SPAs were raided. Police arrested the spa owners / managers and customers also. But news not covered in the media / press except for one place. Police regularly checking the beauty parlours. So please be careful.

Vijayawada Guy
04-14-24, 18:20
During Feb last week and March, some massage parlours and SPAs were raided. Police arrested the spa owners / managers and customers also. But news not covered in the media / press except for one place. Police regularly checking the beauty parlours. So please be careful.This post is about Rajahmundry.

Cezual
04-15-24, 08:36
This post is about Rajahmundry.Thanks bro. Better to be cautious.

Np2202
05-05-24, 01:22
Hi,

Can some one please share some good contacts in VJA?

DM is active.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I am a long time member on the fourm, not active recently, I can share some contacts from Hyderabad, although most members in Hyderabad know them.

Np2202
05-06-24, 10:59
Thanks to Octaguy for the review below, I called the Spa and arrived at the location. Was presented with 3 girls. Choose the mulslim girl. Name starts with Na.

Unfortunately the girl Octaguy described below is not in at that time so I missed out. I can see what he meant as I saw her on my way out. May be next time.

In general average session, CBJ, and mechanical with many restrictions. Finished with a HJ. I will try the other girl next time.

Damages:2 K+ 4. 5 K.

Definitely visit again.

Halwa
05-15-24, 20:04
Want to know if there are any good spa in Vijayawada which give FS and BJ.

I used to go to nirv*a*na. But won't risk now after blr branch got raided.

Need any good leads. DM open and can reciprocate in blr and hyd