PDA

View Full Version : Vijayawada

Pages : [1] 2

Rajarao
12-08-14, 18:42
Hi.

Some friends told me that Vijayawada is active than other parts of Andhra. Request fellow mongers to post their FRs.

Any specific information through PM appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Vijayawada Guy
12-08-14, 19:51
Hi.

Some friends told me that Vijayawada is active than other parts of Andhra. Request fellow mongers to post their FRs.

Any specific information through PM appreciated.

Thanks in advance.Happy to see this thread.

Pradeen Baba
12-11-14, 12:39
I was much surprised that no major reports / experience were written in Andhra forum about Vijayawada, Rajamundhry & Kadappa as lot of things are happening at these cities.

Personally I would vouch experiences at Rajamundhry & Vijaywada. Will report shortly.

Happy to see the thread.

Delta1
12-12-14, 05:56
Hi,

Personally I believe that Vijayawada is a hidden goldmine for mongering. Though nothing is publicly posted or advertised its easy and hassle free experience so far. If you know Telugu, its pretty easy to negotiate and get the best of what you want from there.

I am happy to see the new thread and hope to see many reports.

Rajarao
12-14-14, 18:59
Thank you Pradeen & Delta.

I am sure, hidden gems are there in Vijayawada & Rajahmundry. The quality of girls is better, but its not easy to reach them.

Waiting for your FRs.

Any leads through PM appreciated.

Rajesh.

Delta1
03-08-15, 16:07
Hi,

Was back in Vijayawada on some work. Called my regular SP. Unfortunately was not available. So went through the usual places for leads. Called one SP and he sent a 26 year old one.

Had a bit more flab then I wanted. She had a good attitude though not great looking. Tried to please. Unfortunately things didn't work out in the second round. First round itself took about 40 minutes due to looseness where it was required. Was clean.

I would have to explore other options from this SP before passing judgement since it was one time and was short notice call due to time restraints.

Rate card.

Body: 6/10

Attitude: 8/10

Face: 5/10

Damages: 6 K - 2 shots.

Regards,

Delta

Delta1
03-16-15, 08:16
One more report to add from the weekend.

None of the regular SP's I contact were not responding so called a friend. He in turn contacted SP from HYD. He helped in making arrangements in VIJ at 10:30 PM for ST.

The bird was in early 20's. Good figure, ample supple chest, no fat, fair and clear skin.

Chitchatted for few minutes and she took the initiative and started undressing me and then herself. Gave a good BBJ for 10 minutes put on the protection and started with WOT. Then moved to MISH and doggy and finished off in MISH. Subtle moans just enough to turn one on.

Card:

Body- 7/10

BBJ- 8/10

Entry point: Tight.

Skin: smooth and silky.

Damages: 3 k a pop and tip.

I do have pic but cannot share in open forum.

Vijayawada seem to be catching up.

Regards,

Delta

SierraKilo
05-07-15, 10:16
Hey guys,

I often visit Vijayawada due to work. Never been able to find a Den. Would appreciate few contacts from fellow mongers.

Member #4334
06-30-15, 16:09
Hello fellow ISGians,

I am recently required to frequently travel to Vijayawada and Rajahmundry. Please share contacts of some Indes / SPs. Will reciprocate with the same from other places where I have contacts.

Thanks in advance.

SmartGuyForRel
08-23-15, 11:22
Dear all,

New here posted for some time. Do let me know any leads in Hyderabad or Vijayawada.

TurnipShoe
09-12-15, 09:51
Hello fellow ISGians,

I am recently required to frequently travel to Vijayawada and Rajahmundry. Please share contacts of some Indes / SPs. Will reciprocate with the same from other places where I have contacts.

Thanks in advance.Any success? I need a ST in Vijayawada next week. Can reciprocate in Hyd with a beauty.

Vijayawada Guy
10-27-15, 20:35
Guys its shame on our part by leaving our vijayawada forum without any posts.

Vijayawada Guy
11-08-15, 19:42
Is there any massage parlors which offer cross gender massage in Vijayawada?

Lovely Dreams
12-24-15, 12:31
Am traveling to Vijayawada this weekend. Any contacts for MP there is highly appreciated.

Captcha
03-30-16, 20:13
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

AloneHunter
05-19-16, 10:58
Guys its shame on our part by leaving our vijayawada forum without any posts.Hello guys,

I am going to get together with a girl in Ongole for 5 hours. I am new to that town. Please suggest which place to take her for some action. Are there any girl friendly rooms in Ongole? Please comment.

NeedThatFun
07-20-16, 20:32
Dolly is in town. She asked me to let any friends in Vijayawada interested in 3 some. If you have her contact reach her guys.

Ntf.

Ssdel
08-02-16, 05:42
Someone local my be able to confirm this.

I was passing by near AMC complex in Governorpet saw a MILF standing seemed quite OK but my linguistic skills refrained me from asking her but by the looks of it seemed pretty decent stuff and surely was searching for horse money.

Can someone confirm the same?

Cheers.

Kaskoraja
08-07-16, 08:37
Hi guys,

Can you share some good contacts that you have. I travel to Vijayawada sometimes and I feel that I am getting the right people.

I can definitely reciprocate the help in Delhi.

If you have anyone extremely interesting, we can share her.

Delta1
08-10-16, 07:46
Sent you couple of numbers. Mostly they are hit but occasionally you do get a dead fish. (9-1 ratio so far in my case). Good luck and enjoy. Please do post FR so others benefit.

Regards,

Delta

Hi guys,

Can you share some good contacts that you have. I travel to Vijayawada sometimes and I feel that I am getting the right people.

I can definitely reciprocate the help in Delhi.

If you have anyone extremely interesting, we can share her.

Ssdel
08-10-16, 18:38
Hope you find me worthy of sharing with too.

Thanks.

Sent you couple of numbers. Mostly they are hit but occasionally you do get a dead fish. (9-1 ratio so far in my case). Good luck and enjoy. Please do post FR so others benefit.

Regards,

Delta

Ramarao95
08-13-16, 18:02
New here. Please share some contacts.

Thanks.

Thanks.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CooMan0311
09-22-16, 10:24
Dear all,

I am a frequent traveler to Vijayawada. This time around I have a girl friend around with me for fun at Vijayawada. Is there any girl friendly hotels in Vijayawada anywhere near the railways station.

Required date is 26th Sep s 2016.

Thanks & regards.

EnjoyRaja
10-15-16, 06:36
Hi,

I am visiting VWada for first time on Friends personal work, mostly free in hotel for 2 days. I will appreciate if you can help in getting good birds or suggest me areas to see such birds in case if available in road sides.

Thanks in advance.

Phoenix1986
10-22-16, 19:12
Dear all,

I am a frequent traveler to Vijayawada. This time around I have a girl friend around with me for fun at Vijayawada. Is there any girl friendly hotels in Vijayawada anywhere near the railways station.

Required date is 26th Sep s 2016.

Thanks & regards.Hi guys,

Traveling to Vijayawada in next week. Have an old friend who stays in Guntur. Need girlfriend friendly budget hotels in Vijayawada / Guntur so that I could have good fun for the night. Your valuable information could make my day. So hoping yo count on fellow mongers.

Hemanth24
12-17-16, 10:19
Can you tell me the numbers so that I can contact them I will be traveling to Vijayawada next week

Thanks.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

SkyHigh688
12-23-16, 06:53
I will be Vijayawada for a night tomorrow. Can someone please share any good contacts you may have? Appreciate the help.

Vijayawada Guy
01-15-17, 20:18
Bros,

Is there any spas in Vja which provide extras. Presently there are some spas in Vja which provide cross gender massage (NE girls) but purely professional.

AmigoDePuta
04-18-17, 18:51

Regards,

DeltaHi,

Can you share contact in Vijayawada. Keep travelling there for work quite often.

Thanks.

AmigoDePuta
04-22-17, 16:51
Travelling to Vijayawadanext week. Request to help with contacts of Indies for full night.

Thanks.

Be safe.

Raghuvara
05-06-17, 10:38
Can some one share good contacts of birds / SPs.

NoisyBoy0000
05-22-17, 07:20
Can someone share me good contacts in Vijayawada. I have a SP contact but that guy is useless. So if anyone had direct contacts please do exchange with me.

Freaky Mango
05-26-17, 07:39
I am based in Vijayawada and would be glad if any seniors help me with some contacts in Vijayawada.

Kaskoraja
06-08-17, 11:14
Hello guys,

I will be staying here for few weeks and would like to explore the place. If anyone can help me with contacts it will of immense help.

If you are a newbie like me and would like to explore, lets do it as a team. We can share our activity and get better in this conservative city.

Bros before girls.

Thanks.

RajeshReddy
07-01-17, 08:27
Please share the digits to me in PM.

Hello guys,

I will be staying here for few weeks and would like to explore the place. If anyone can help me with contacts it will of immense help.

If you are a newbie like me and would like to explore, lets do it as a team. We can share our activity and get better in this conservative city.

Bros before girls.

Thanks.

DxbStallion
07-05-17, 08:42

Regards,

DeltaI always wanted to explore Vijayawada beauties. I am on a month's visit to India. Kindly share the contacts. Is Pedhapuram still active? Any recommendations / advice.

Thanks in advance.

Ssdel
07-06-17, 12:43
It is active though its not recommended for a visit by non native lingual speaker. If you know Telugu doors will be open to welcome you.

Enjoy,

Ss.

I always wanted to explore Vijayawada beauties. I am on a month's visit to India. Kindly share the contacts. Is Pedhapuram still active? Any recommendations / advice.

Thanks in advance.

BoozerDozer
07-30-17, 08:46
Has anyone tried her. Need some feedback goes in the personals site as R.

Vannum1
10-20-17, 21:40
Has anyone tried her. Need some feedback goes in the personals site as R.This thread has literally no movement.

Are there any Hobbyist's / SP's from Vijayawada in this site.

Vannum1
10-30-17, 01:21
Hello guys,

Bros before girls.

Thanks.Any luck Rajaaaa.

Akhi0007
12-23-17, 08:15
Has anyone tried her. Need some feedback goes in the personals site as R.Hi bro,

She looks yummy. Any info! Got contact? Can you share?

Akhi0007
12-23-17, 08:24
Hi bros,

I was a frequent monger in Vijayawada during my college days. It was wonderful. Met many gems with a budget of less than thousand. Went out for job. Lost all contacts. Again these days I'm visiting Vza frequently. Can someone help me with good contacts? I can help with Bangalore contacts.

Qganesha
12-23-17, 20:52
Has anyone tried her. Need some feedback goes in the personals site as R.Wow. Only lucky ones will get this girl.

SkyHigh688
01-08-18, 13:59
I will be in Vijayawada for a couple of days later this month. Can someone please share any good contacts you may have? Appreciate your help.

SKChat
01-18-18, 16:13
Will be in Vijayawada over this weekend. Any leads there or nearby.

UltimateBliss
02-18-18, 08:34
Seems many SPs around the busy stop and railway station area. Is it okay to go with them? Any specific area for live packing ups?

Vijayawada Guy
03-12-18, 19:34
Hi bros,

I have some genuine contacts in Vijayawada and MP contacts also. Please PM me for exchange of contacts.

DineshK92
03-20-18, 12:01
Hi bros,

I have some genuine contacts in Vijayawada and MP contacts also. Please PM me for exchange of contacts.Please let me know the details.

Vijayawada Guy
03-20-18, 19:39
Please let me know the details.Dear bro,

If you want contact details, please take subscription. Otherwise it is not possible to share in the open forum.

Bye.

DevilAtWill
03-28-18, 09:28
Shifted to Vijaywada recently, I found that Vijayawada most of the SP providers operate through a sort of cottage industry in homes, with a commission to the girls who work for them only in day time, most of the time the quality is bad and not worth it except to relieve the pressure, I find it tough to find any freelancers and quality material here, can anyone help me to get to that quality material etc,. Would like to revert back with some of the SP numbers I have, which of course are of average quality.

Vijay1986
04-13-18, 21:47
Hi guys,

I am visiting vijaywada. NTR University and will be staying nearby for 3 days. Would you mind passing contacts of indie who does incall and outcall as well.

I have contact of Hyderabd, Pune and Mumbai if you are interested ping me I will pass on. For each location atleast 3 contacts I will pass who are geninue indie.

PaidPtc
04-29-18, 17:20
Bro,

Its really waste of time to look out in Vijayawada as you aware of the quality instead 5 hrs of journey to Hyderabad.

Shifted to Vijaywada recently, I found that Vijayawada most of the SP providers operate through a sort of cottage industry in homes, with a commission to the girls who work for them only in day time, most of the time the quality is bad and not worth it except to relieve the pressure, I find it tough to find any freelancers and quality material here, can anyone help me to get to that quality material etc,. Would like to revert back with some of the SP numbers I have, which of course are of average quality..

Hyd418
04-30-18, 01:10
Hi,

Are there any MPs that have Thai girls and offer extras?

Madras
06-07-18, 05:06
Hi,

Are there any MPs that have Thai girls and offer extras?The one on father of nation road which is near (opp to) famous sweet shop cum resto.

They have Thai and offer (not on counter but in room) hand and B2B. But no Six. Costly affair. Need to shell 6 K for B2B.

Calyipso
06-10-18, 11:05
Hi bros,

I have some genuine contacts in Vijayawada and MP contacts also. Please PM me for exchange of contacts.Please send the contacts to my inbox.

DevilAtWill
07-16-18, 07:47
Been mongering around Vijayawada for past two years and service quality in this place is very bad, the quality of girls is subpar and mostly they are local girls who does this part time and that to mostly during day time, I am yet to find good service providers in this town, recently got a SP details from neighbouring district, but who can drive 2 hours for just hormonal rush, please keep the forum active to share contacts.

PhilAndererer
07-20-18, 18:56
I'll be in vja for a couple of days. Kindly share some good contacts with me. I will definitely reciprocate.

PaidPtc
07-28-18, 03:31
Hi guys,

I am actually from Hyderabad forum and currently in Vijayawada for some days. Can any good soul share any once or good and trustworthy SP details. Can reciprocate with Hyd contacts.

Vijayawada Guy
09-03-18, 06:44
Hi guys,

I am actually from Hyderabad forum and currently in Vijayawada for some days. Can any good soul share any once or good and trustworthy SP details. Can reciprocate with Hyd contacts.Please check your PM bro.

Vijayawada Guy
09-18-18, 13:09
Hi guys,

Any review on the attached pic, which was sent by a known SP.

Estasy
09-27-18, 06:26
Any action or all dry?

What about O3 spa?

Vijayawada Guy
09-27-18, 18:18
Any action or all dry?

What about O3 spa?Here only 2 local therapists available. Names start with Hon and aa. Go for Hon (obtained from bee).

Both are OK. You can get HJ and top access here with a tip of Rs. 500/ Counter charges around 2000 for 45 min. Massage not great, but OK. Recently doors removed and curtains are there, but no problem. Go for it and post FR.

Vijayawada Guy
09-28-18, 13:01
Today went to are-z spa located above a famous fruit name sweet shop, service road, Ga3 Nagar. Only one local therapist available and her name starts with S. Counter charges 1500. She is a married lady and looks young and face -average. Massage skills are OK and showed sincerity in massaging. During the course of massage, chitchatted with her regarding her previous experiences and she named 2 spas, which she worked earlier. The spas mentioned by her are for sure shot extras, but one of them is closed recently. Massage completed after 1 hour and she said its over. I asked for extras and she offered HJ for 1 k and B2B (can't ask the price as I have not interested). Bargained HJ for 0.5 k with top access. Excellent HJ and nice milk tankers.

If you want avg to good massage (it depends on the massage) & to unload at a lesser price, this is one of the best and safest place in Vijayawada.

Regards,

VG.

Vijay15
10-07-18, 01:57
Hi brethren,

Came for the weekend trip to here. Can anyone help me with the details of Vijayawada or Rajahmundry. I can help you with Hyderabad and Chennai.

CoolDude712
10-07-18, 02:29
Hi all,

I am an out station candidate. I am here for some work. Can some one help me with 1 or 2 inde Nos. Looks like it is very dry over here. Kind hearted soul, please help in sharing details either at Vijayawada or Guntur.

Cheers.

Cool Dude.

CoolDude712
10-08-18, 02:14
Hi all,

Recently saw a new spa starting with M. A famous spa chain near Ramesh Hospital. Any reviews on the spa. Can some one give leads to the spa.

Cheers.

CD.

Mmahesh3387
10-09-18, 15:00
Coming to Vij after long time, need some digits, any senior do PM me. Thanks in advance.

Vijayawada Guy
10-11-18, 18:45
Hi all,

Recently saw a new spa starting with M. A famous spa chain near Ramesh Hospital. Any reviews on the spa. Can some one give leads to the spa.

Cheers.

CD.Bro,

The spa mentioned by you, opened about nearly 5-6 months back. I had visited the spa on 2nd day after its opening. Only NE therapists. 1st time I got only HJ and TA. Again visited after a week and another therapist, but no extras as she said only professional massage. After the spa raids held in the month of August, the Spa shutdown for some days and again recently reopened. I have contacted them over phone two times in a gap of 10 days, and the two times, the reception guy said only male to male massage. Last week, I directly went to spa without appointment and luckily the reception guy (his name starts with L) identified me. When I enquired about "No cross massage" as informed over phone, he replied that it is a fact and due to recent police raids, they don't provide cross massage to talk, but for regular and previous customers, they are providing. So as a previous customer provided me cross massage. Therapist is NE and purely professional massage and it's very good. No extras. Now they are offering 30% discount and the massage charges starting from Rs. 1700/- (after discount). If you want pure professional massage at a nice ambience and reasonable price. Go for it. Go directly instead of contacting over phone.

Post FR, if you have any luck regarding extras.

Bye.

Vijayawada Guy
10-12-18, 17:11
Yesterday came to know through a friend that one body massage centre recently opened near Mcvaram down. Today afternoon got their number through web and contacted. One lady answered the call and said that cross massage available. Went there. The place on the main road itself and in 1st floor of a small commercial building. Not so great place. Its like a single residential hall converted to three rooms. The lady who answered my phone call is there in the reception and said two girls available are busy in doing massage and she herself give massage to me. She told charges are 1500,1800 and 2000 for dry, oil and cream respectively for 45 min. I opted for cream and bargained to 1500 and paid.

The lady is married and her age is around 25. She looks average, if she closes her mouth (one broken teeth). Her name starts with S. Really I can't expect good massage. But its above average. In 25 min. , she completed the massage and directly asks for doing happy ending and said 500/- for that. I checked the time and said still 20 min available. She said OK and opened the top. I asked for BJ, but she said that she is not given BJ to her BF / husband also. However, I convinced her for kissing on my tool and succeeded. Later I enjoyed with her medium sized boobs and big ass. She told that she is in her periods and not to touch the front part. After 15 min. , I cummed in her hand and she cleaned my body with hot water and wet cloth as the bathroom is yet to be ready. While doing massage, she requested to take package for Rs. 3,500 and get 4 services. Not bad.

Though the ambience is not that good. On economy mode. We may try it.

Don't use the washroom. Its very dirty.

Bye.

VG.

Vijayawada Guy
10-15-18, 09:21
Yesterday night again went to the spa posted in my earlier FR. Today bargained dry massage for 45 min. For Rs. 1 k. They promised me to continue the same rate for next time onwards, if regular to their spa. Only 2 therapists available. One is average looking and another is below average looking and very short and petite (Her name starts with Shab. Muslim girl). The reception guy recommended the muslim girl. To my surprise, the girl gave very good massage for 45 min. Finally gave HJ with top access for 5 min, and its good.

Bye. VG.

Vijayawada Guy
10-18-18, 19:26
Today went to book spa, name suggests one type of literature, near famous American fast food franchise. Its in ground floor of an apartment. Its my 5th visit in the last 3 months. Previously also got extras here. But today's is special. Here comes the therapist Miss R. Looks wise, she is fair skinned, hot and tempting. After regular procedure of dress changing, she directly asks, what you want like happy ending and B2B. I enquired the damages and 3 k for B2B. I negotiated and finally settled at 2 K. Massage for name sake for 5 to 10 min. Later she undressed herself and started boob massage. What a big big boobs. However, I have stopped her and enjoyed her by sucking those milk tankers. Later she showed the way to her why junction and did DATY for long time. We both enjoyed a lot and she gives a best blowjob. Later, I cummed on her boobs and relaxed. She says that she doesn't give blowjob to anybody. But today she is very much excited with the DATY and enjoyed a lot. As informed by her, she is from Kolkata but settled in Vijayawada. Really nice Bengali Rasgulla, she is.

Damages: 2 k counter charges+ 2 k for extra. Worth it for the extra service given by the Rasgulla compared to Thai babes.

Vijayawada Guy
10-19-18, 18:49
My SPs (SN puram and BNIpuram) sent the attached pics. If any one already tried them, please post review. Tomorrow want to bang the Aunty in blue saree. She is tempting.

CupidHunters
10-20-18, 15:33
My SPs (SN puram and BNIpuram) sent the attached pics. If any one already tried them, please post review. Tomorrow want to bang the Aunty in blue saree. She is tempting.Dude, can you share your experience once your done with blue lady.

AbbaPutin
10-30-18, 14:23
Guys,

I am in Vijayawada share me any digits you have will really appreciate SP are indies digits.

Vijayawada Guy
10-30-18, 18:38
Dude, can you share your experience once your done with blue lady.Due to some reasons (which are not possible to explain here), couldn't tasted the Aunty. My SP abruptly sent back the aunty, so I have missed it. However, today I have requested my SP for the blue saree aunty, when I went to her place for another encounter, she promises to arrange for me (for very short time only), within 2-3 days. I will definitely post FR after that.

Vijayawada Guy
10-30-18, 19:03
Today morning one of my regular SP sent the attached pic through WA. Evening she called me and informed that her service is so good and requested me to try her. So, I went to her place to see the girl. By looks she is younger than in the pic, medium height and very fair complexion. So proceeded for the deed. She is very very cooperative. More time taken for foreplay and not in a hurry manner. She sucked and licked me and started BBJ. After some time, I stopped her and kissed all over her milky body and boobs. Though her boobs are Medium in size, but very firm and handy. She fot very much excited and again she gave me nice BBJ and ball sucking. I requested her to suck my tool only using her tongue and she did it very erotically. Later put on cover and completed in mish. A Very happy and satisfactory encounter. My score card is as follows.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8/10 (very fair. But little tummy).

Boobs: 6.5/10 (little bit small, I personally like Big ones).

Why junction: 8/10 (Nice and tight but little hair. I like plain land).

Ass: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

WIR: Yes. One more time.

Damages: 2 K. / one shot.

Vijayawada Guy
10-31-18, 09:29
Guys,

I am in Vijayawada share me any digits you have will really appreciate SP are indies digits.Check your PM bro.

Skama279
11-01-18, 02:47
Hi All,

Can anyone share if any available indi / SP contacts.

In Vijayawada. Will reciprocate when you need help in.

Bangalore.

Follower
11-01-18, 03:56
Today morning one of my regular SP sent the attached pic through WA. Evening she called me and informed that her service is so good and requested me to try her. So, I went to her place to see the girl. By looks she is younger than in the pic, medium height and very fair complexion. So proceeded for the deed. She is very very cooperative. More time taken for foreplay and not in a hurry manner. She sucked and licked me and started BBJ. After some time, I stopped her and kissed all over her milky body and boobs. Though her boobs are Medium in size, but very firm and handy. She fot very much excited and again she gave me nice BBJ and ball sucking. I requested her to suck my tool only using her tongue and she did it very erotically. Later put on cover and completed in mish. A Very happy and satisfactory encounter. My score card is as follows.

Body: 8/10 (very fair. But little tummy).

Boobs: 6.5/10 (little bit small, I personally like Big ones).

Why junction: 8/10 (Nice and tight but little hair. I like plain land).

Ass: 8/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

WIR: Yes. One more time.

Damages: 2 K. / one shot.Please pm me with details, I arrive in Vijayawada in a few weeks. I can share contacts in other cities, thanks bro.

Member #4639
11-01-18, 13:25
Coming to Vijayawada for some in this month. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Vijayawada Guy
11-22-18, 09:39
Hi bros,

Of late, the spa scene in Vijayawada is risky, as all are under LE radar. Recently, after Diwali, two more spas were raided and arrests were made. So, remaining spas also in fear for providing cross massages except to very regular customers. It is learnt that the CP, Vja city is against the cross massages and one known spa owner going to Hyderabad to file a case against this. The famous Thai spa may be safe for some time, as the management backed by some noted politician. I also heard from one of the spa owners that the famous Thai spa also raided by task force during this month, but the team got around 10 calls from noted politicians and other biggies to leave the place. So, please be careful for some time.

AbbaPutin
11-26-18, 05:17
Hi bros,

Of late, the spa scene in Vijayawada is risky, as all are under LE radar. Recently, after Diwali, two more spas were raided and arrests were made. So, remaining spas also in fear for providing cross massages except to very regular customers. It is learnt that the CP, Vja city is against the cross massages and one known spa owner going to Hyderabad to file a case against this. The famous Thai spa may be safe for some time, as the management backed by some noted politician. I also heard from one of the spa owners that the famous Thai spa also raided by task force during this month, but the team got around 10 calls from noted politicians and other biggies to leave the place. So, please be careful for some time.Take care bro.

Panduwm
12-02-18, 01:15
Hello brother,

Can you guys please help me with contacts of SP's or individuals and also referrals in Vijayawada and Guntur area.

Jffi5
12-19-18, 14:15
Please pm me with details, I arrive in Vijayawada in a few weeks. I can share contacts in other cities, thanks bro.Can you please PM details.

Jffi5
12-19-18, 14:21
Guys,

Visiting Vijayawada for a couple of months, please share any contacts. New to this forum but not new to the scene.

Jffi5
12-19-18, 14:33
Today morning one of my regular SP sent the attached pic through WA. Evening she called me and informed that her service is so good and requested me to try her. So, I went to her place to see the girl. By looks she is younger than in the pic, medium height and very fair complexion. So proceeded for the deed. She is very very cooperative. More time taken for foreplay and not in a hurry manner. She sucked and licked me and started BBJ. After some time, I stopped her and kissed all over her milky body and boobs. Though her boobs are Medium in size, but very firm and handy. She fot very much excited and again she gave me nice BBJ and ball sucking. I requested her to suck my tool only using her tongue and she did it very erotically. Later put on cover and completed in mish. A Very happy and satisfactory encounter. My score card is as follows..Can PM the details, thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Sunny0938
12-20-18, 20:01
Can anyone share SP or direct contact. Let me know I can send detail to your private message for contact.

Sunny0938
12-20-18, 20:02
Can you share me the details?

Can PM the details, thanks.

Greetings,

Jackson

Sunny0938
12-20-18, 20:10
Hi,

If possible someone can share SP or direct contact?

If you know reply here I will send private message to you.

Sunny0938
12-20-18, 20:26
I cannot send Private message can you delete some messages in order for me send message.

Hi bros,

Of late, the spa scene in Vijayawada is risky, as all are under LE radar. Recently, after Diwali, two more spas were raided and arrests were made. So, remaining spas also in fear for providing cross massages except to very regular customers. It is learnt that the CP, Vja city is against the cross massages and one known spa owner going to Hyderabad to file a case against this. The famous Thai spa may be safe for some time, as the management backed by some noted politician. I also heard from one of the spa owners that the famous Thai spa also raided by task force during this month, but the team got around 10 calls from noted politicians and other biggies to leave the place. So, please be careful for some time.

Sunny0938
12-20-18, 20:37
Can I send private message for SP details?

Hi bros,

Sunny0938
12-22-18, 01:15
First clear your private messages inbox it's full can't send messages.

Hi bros,

I have some genuine contacts in Vijayawada and MP contacts also. Please PM me for exchange of contacts.

Kri523
12-28-18, 09:58
Hi all,

Please share indie / trusted SP contacts. I am regular visitor of Vijayawada. I will share contacts in Hyderabad in return.

Thanks.

Kri523
12-28-18, 10:58
Hi all,

Please share contacts of indies or trusted SPs. I am regular visitor of city. In return I will share contacts in Hyderabad.

Thanks.

Vijayawada Guy
12-31-18, 22:13
I wish you all a very happy and sexciting new year.

MySecretLife
01-13-19, 19:17
For the attention of Vijayawada brethren.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/vijayawada/2019/jan/13/arunachal-thai-girls-held-1924477.html

Note:- I've never mongered in Vijayawada and don't have a single contact. Kindly don't send me a PM asking for Vijayawada contacts.

IKrish
01-13-19, 19:59
Hi,

I am from Bangalore and keep visiting Vijayawada due to some work. I haven't got any contacts here. Can someone share good contacts of a girl who provide decent and good service?

Thank you in advance.

Jffii5
01-19-19, 03:00
Hi,

I am from Bangalore and keep visiting Vijayawada due to some work. I haven't got any contacts here. Can someone share good contacts of a girl who provide decent and good service?

Thank you in advance.Can you share if you got any, thanks.

AlexReddy
01-29-19, 19:02
Hi all,

Newbie here, I was a regular hobbyist abroad and moved back to vijayawada.

Please share contacts of any indi / college chicks. Thanks in advance.

AlexReddy
01-29-19, 19:15
Hi,

I a newbie to this forum and was a regular hobbyist abroad.

Please share contacts of college chicks or good indis available. I will share if I come actoss any, Thanks in advance.

Venky199
02-04-19, 18:33
My SPs (SN puram and BNIpuram) sent the attached pics. If any one already tried them, please post review. Tomorrow want to bang the Aunty in blue saree. She is tempting.Hi Vijayawada guy,

Did you tried the blue saree aunty? If you tried please share your FR here in ISG, it's more than 4 months.

Thanks in advance.

Freaky Mango
02-05-19, 17:38
Can any one share contact of Sp in Vijayawada or Ongole area?

Knight787
02-09-19, 22:23
Hi all, need contacts in Vijayawada girls.

Crkjuan
02-21-19, 01:39
Can someone help me with Vijayawada SP contacts.

Cronvenkat
03-12-19, 07:53
Today went to book spa, name suggests one type of literature, near famous American fast food franchise. Its in ground floor of an apartment. Its my 5th visit in the last 3 months. Previously also got extras here. But today's is special. Here comes the therapist Miss R. Looks wise, she is fair skinned, hot and tempting. After regular procedure of dress changing, she directly asks, what you want like happy ending and B2B. I enquired the damages and 3 k for B2B. I negotiated and finally settled at 2 K. Massage for name sake for 5 to 10 min. Later she undressed herself and started boob massage. What a big big boobs. However, I have stopped her and enjoyed her by sucking those milk tankers. Later she showed the way to her why junction and did DATY for long time. We both enjoyed a lot and she gives a best blowjob. Later, I cummed on her boobs and relaxed. She says that she doesn't give blowjob to anybody. But today she is very much excited with the DATY and enjoyed a lot. As informed by her, she is from Kolkata but settled in Vijayawada. Really nice Bengali Rasgulla, she is.

Damages: 2 k counter charges+ 2 k for extra. Worth it for the extra service given by the Rasgulla compared to Thai babes.Bro,

Can you please share the details of the spa and the name of the therapist? PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Icecube9999
03-17-19, 09:34
Bro,

Can you please share the details of the spa and the name of the therapist? PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

Damages: 2 k counter charges+ 2 k for extra. Worth it for the extra service given by the Rasgulla compared to Thai babes.Sir,

Can you please send the details of SP, thanks in advance!

Greetings,

Jackson

Vijayawada Guy
03-22-19, 20:59
Bro,

Thanks in advance.Please check your PM.

AlexReddy
03-24-19, 12:23
Please check your PM.Can you PM me the details.

Cronvenkat
03-26-19, 06:52
Please check your PM.Thanks a bunch bro! Will try and write my experience.

Thanks.

Venkat.

Niteshkumarbez
03-28-19, 05:51
Thanks a bunch bro! Will try and write my experience.

Thanks.

Venkat.Am new to this site, visiting Vijayawada next week. Can someone share some contacts for some decent girls?

AlexReddy
03-29-19, 07:48
Thanks a bunch bro! Will try and write my experience.

Thanks.

Venkat.Check your PM bro.

NoisyBoy0000
03-30-19, 11:25
Hello all,

I don't know why this forum is very dull and inactive even though lot of activities going on in the city. I am from Vijayawada and I enjoy a lot in Massages and FS as well. If anyone who are like minded like me are here, please let me know and we can share the knowledge. Thank you.

Raviveluvolu
04-03-19, 05:55
Guys,

I am new to Vijayawada kindly help me looking for massage or service.

Vijayawada Guy
04-05-19, 04:23
Guys,

I am new to Vijayawada kindly help me looking for massage or service.Hi bro,

First take subscription of the forum. So that we can help through PM service, if you are a genuine person. However, enough hints were given in my previous posts regarding Massage parlours / Spa services.

Good Luck.

AlexReddy
04-10-19, 08:21
Hi bro,

First take subscription of the forum. So that we can help through PM service, if you are a genuine person. However, enough hints were given in my previous posts regarding Massage parlours / Spa services.

Good Luck.Check your PM bro.

Yiking
04-13-19, 18:12
Hello,

I am vising Vijayawada after almost 3 years. Can some one help us in getting a legit contact?

MrNeo
04-14-19, 06:00
Dear all,

I am new here, I am the from Tirupati, nice to meet you all.

Anyone have contacts in and around Tirupati?

Hyphyp
04-18-19, 20:22
I am guys can you please share any contacts in Vijayawada for a unhappy soul.

Thank you in advance.

DreadLord
04-28-19, 06:27
Tried this spa from JD. The rates in Vijaywada have increased manifold. No one is ready to come down from 2 k counter. The above spa offered 1. 8 k so decided to hit it. In this city cost of dey massage is more than oil.

After reaching the spa the lady refused to honour the discussed rate over phone and I threatened to walk out. It worked. She came down to 1. 8. five therapist available, all local. Nothing to write about any of them. No lookers.

Went to room and changed to dispo. The lady name J came and started massage l. Nothing to write about. Normal questions followed. In the end she herself popped the question of extras. Only HJ available. She quoted 1 k. But my mood had died by then. She came down to. 5 k. But Johnny was not happy with the girl or the spa. Decided against it.

The thing in this spa is that yo my have to leave your phone at the counter before going in.

The only good thing about the therapist was that she was friendly.

Total damage- 1. 8 k.

WIR- No. Not worth even once.

In this city though a lot of information is provided by Vijaywada guy. You just have to RTTF to get clues. Apart from this, JD helps big time.

Santhi
05-03-19, 15:35
Dear all,

Anyone have contacts in and around Tirupati?Did you find any contacts in Tirupati?

Vijayawada Guy
05-04-19, 09:42
Dear all,

Anyone have contacts in and around Tirupati?Check your PM bro.

RobinHood27
05-07-19, 00:13
I'm planning a trip to your city.

Want to try the local food.

Any info on spas will be appreciated.

I'm from Delhi and can provide contacts for the capital.

Panduwm
05-10-19, 04:24
Hey,

Can anyone please help me out with some massage place with decent therapists and definite extras.

Can help out with SP contacts.

Thanks in advance.

IAndYou
05-12-19, 04:30
Reaching Vijayawada on 13th evening and spending two nights and would love to taste some Andhra hotty aunty. Can anyone help me with any contact number and price please. Have seen many numbers in Locanto and they have sent pics but not sure how genuine they are. I have picked up many working girls from bus stand earlier and really hot birds. Now I am not sure they will be available or not. I have even taken to my hotel as they were very presentable and Hotel didn't object. Please help me and I shall return with good aunties of Kerala and Mumbai.

AlexReddy
05-12-19, 07:56
Reaching Vijayawada on 13th evening and spending two nights and would love to taste some Andhra hotty aunty. Can anyone help me with any contact number and price please. Have seen many numbers in Locanto and they have sent pics but not sure how genuine they are. I have picked up many working girls from bus stand earlier and really hot birds. Now I am not sure they will be available or not. I have even taken to my hotel as they were very presentable and Hotel didn't object. Please help me and I shall return with good aunties of Kerala and Mumbai.Vijayawada is a dry place I think. I A. M searching for good contacts since long time and I don't have luck.

Sunny0938
05-12-19, 12:09
Reaching Vijayawada on 13th evening and spending two nights and would love to taste some Andhra hotty aunty. Can anyone help me with any contact number and price please. Have seen many numbers in Locanto and they have sent pics but not sure how genuine they are. I have picked up many working girls from bus stand earlier and really hot birds. Now I am not sure they will be available or not. I have even taken to my hotel as they were very presentable and Hotel didn't object. Please help me and I shall return with good aunties of Kerala and Mumbai.Hi,

I have contact in Vijayawada which I can share.

Can you share Mallu contacts in Kerala.

Pbeta
05-16-19, 19:27
Beginner.

Requesting for Vijayawada Contacts & MP details.

Kri523
05-27-19, 07:44
Hi guys, can you please share contact details in guntur.

GunturGuy
06-05-19, 23:04
Hi guys, can you please share contact details in guntur.I am new to Guntur, can you share any digits.

Gigraz
06-06-19, 04:56
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be visiting vijayawada in next couple of days, can any kind soul share any indie contact or SP contact.

Happy to reciprocate with the Hyderabad contacts which I have been using from last one year.

NewAndhraDude
07-01-19, 08:14
I was looking up loc site for Vijayawada and I found a SP, number 436. He is asking be for 25% payment online before he can provide adds of the location. Has anybody dealt with him? Do you suggest moving forward.

Sunny0938
07-01-19, 21:18
I was looking up loc site for Vijayawada and I found a SP, number 436. He is asking be for 25% payment online before he can provide adds of the location. Has anybody dealt with him? Do you suggest moving forward.Don't pay any advance. They will cheat you.

Pbeta
07-23-19, 19:06
Any updates on G E Spa, Bundr Rd?

SuperDuperMyse
08-11-19, 15:18
Can some one PM me Tirupathi contacts. I can share Bangalore contacts in return. Thanks a lot in advance.

IAndYou
08-26-19, 08:22
Hi,

I have contact in Vijayawada which I can share.

Can you share Mallu contacts in Kerala.Thank dear. Please provide me with some contact number. I can help you at Cochin. I know many good ones. Please PM me.

Plutomax
08-28-19, 04:19
Visited the city for some work and went to this spa. At the counter the options were Thai and Indian. Choose the Indian. The therapist was fair and hot one.

After usual pleasantries she started massage which was good. Than she herself offered bum massage which was relaxing. Asked for extras to which she offered HJ at 1 K and TL at 2 K, B2 be at 3 K. Took B2 be. It was very enjoyable experience. She had good soft body which I used till my heart content for 20 min.

Overall good experience and I will repeat to try for FS.

Aakashd2593
08-28-19, 14:10
Visited the city for some work and went to this spa. At the counter the options were Thai and Indian. Choose the Indian. The therapist was fair and hot one.

After usual pleasantries she started massage which was good. Than she herself offered bum massage which was relaxing. Asked for extras to which she offered HJ at 1 K and TL at 2 K, B2 be at 3 K. Took B2 be. It was very enjoyable experience. She had good soft body which I used till my heart content for 20 min.

Overall good experience and I will repeat to try for FS.Hi bro,

Can you share the spa details and therapist name also bro.

Thanks.

KingFisher13
09-17-19, 18:44
Is there any spa in outskirts of Vijayawada? I hope it may be cheaper and we can get some SI masseuse.

ManInMumbai
09-23-19, 18:55
Thanks to plutomaxx bro for details.

Went to this spa in MG Road and asked for the one who plutomaxx suggested.

She is fair and soft. She said she's from Delhi but later she said she's from Uttarakhand which seemed true looking at her facial features. She seemed like she's 35 years old.

Opted for deep tissue massage. She washed my feet and took me into the room. She was bubbly and chatty. Kept on asking if I was regular to which I said yes and my friend gave me her reference. Gave her some random friend name and she couldn't remember obviously.

During the massage she was quite considerate and kept on asking if pressure was alright. Told her straight away that my friend said " Pooja gives awesome bum massage".

I enquired about her rates and she quoted 3 k for HJ 5 K for BJ and 7 K for B2B! I haggled she didn't budge. After much haggling she only came down to 6 k for B2B! I was tired and was like fuck it and paid her.

Man she was quick to get naked but put on the disposable. She applied oil on herself and started rubbing her boobs on my Jhonny. She gave it a couple of Love bites. She kissed my balls as well. She kissed my nipples. Gave me a tit job as well!

Man she was naughty and chatty. She was like a cat on prowl. Probably that's a show she puts on to impress her clients but I was completely enjoying it.

She later laid on the bed and asked me to come on her top. She put my Jhonny between her thighs and started rubbing it. Man it was heavenly. I kissed her on cheeks and neck. I sucked on her boobs. They were saggy but I enjoyed sucking on those hard and erect nipples. Man oh man even she seemed or acted like she enjoyed it. She didn't let DFK but I kissed her whole upper body.

She was moaning smiling and what not. I came and later we took a shower together where we had a good talk about her life. Not interesting but fine.

She is flying to Delhi today and will be back only after a week. Or so I was told.

Body 3/10.

Attitude 10/10.

WIR No.

Damages 3 k counter + 6 k tip.

GFE No.

Sucked to my fill on her boobs.

No lip or tongue.

KingFisher13
10-11-19, 16:17

Overall good experience and I will repeat to try for FS.Can you give some hint please?

Plutomax
10-12-19, 06:29
Can you give some hint please?Bro you are not active on PM. How can I give you her details.

ManInMumbai
10-12-19, 19:11
Went to one of the famous spas in Punjabi Idol Nagar and got nothing out of 3 k I spent there. They made me sign a terms and conditions sheet where they mentioned sexual advances are not entertained. Decided to try my luck anyway. Opted for dry massage for the first time, assuming it will be cleaner. A NI girl came and was sent to a room right by the entrance. I was 50% sure nothing's going to happen now, but decided to ride along just to see if the girl will make any advances. But none, everything was professional leaving jhonny disappointed.

Decided to try my luck at another place and did a quick google search. Found one in the inner lanes of Indian Nagar and made a quick appointment. It has a posh looking thick lady receptionist who's probably the owner. Opted for oil massage this time. No signing of sheets here, I was happy a bit. A Ni girl about 5' 2" came washed my feet and took me inside, to the last room YAY! It also has a door. She sounded tired (it was 9 pm) but still was chatting up. Both of us exchanged some information about each other. I was eager to ask her for extras because she looked very good and smelled great. After 30 min asked straight if she provides extras to which she said yes. Negotiated the deal for B2 be and we started.

She took her top and pants off and put on the dispo. She started rubbing her tits against jhonny and was kissing nipples. She has got supple tits which are not saggy. She is fit at her tummy as well. I started kissing her neck and caressing her waist. She blew me a bit and also kissed my ballls for a very brief time. I asked her lay on her side, beside me. She obliged. She was stroking jhonny and I was sucking on her tits and groping her ass from under the dispo. She is so soft and smooth. I just liked sucking and licking her tits. When I was getting too excited I've asked her to stop and she started caressing my balls. She resumed stroking me after a couple of minutes and I came soon after. She complimented jhonny gave me few kisses handed me a new towel and I went away for a bath. The experience was great.

Boobs: 8/10 (supple and petite).

WIR: Definitely.

Attitude:8/10 (must be because she's tired).

Damages: 3. 1 K counter, 4 k B2B, 2 k HJ with touching & 1 k HJ.

She said she like men who are clean shaven down under. I was clean shaven at the time. She also asked me to come again during morning times from next time.

KingFisher13
10-16-19, 15:38
Bro you are not active on PM. How can I give you her details.Sorry bro! I had subscribed once before when the name was WSG but now I felt bit difficult to buy using bit coins. Also to buy 25 $ we have to pay for 41 $ so I am contemplating!

Between, any idea regrading the LE activities under the new government? I am always skeptical this when I want to visit the the spas.

ManInMumbai
10-16-19, 15:54
Had this girl I found on locanto. Looked beautiful in pics, but not so much in person.

WIR: No.

Body: 4/10.

Pbeta
10-17-19, 01:04
Bro, Detailed FR please.

Had this girl I found on locanto. Looked beautiful in pics, but not so much in person.

Body: 4/10.

Pbeta
10-17-19, 01:16
Vij Forum is once. Agin in swing.

Let us rebuild once again.

Went to one of the famous spas in Punjabi Idol Nagar and got nothing out of 3 k I spent there. They made me sign a terms and conditions sheet where they mentioned sexual advances are not entertained. Decided to try my luck anyway. Opted for dry massage for the first time, assuming it will be cleaner. A NI girl came and was sent to a room right by the entrance. I was 50% sure nothing's going to happen now, but decided to ride along just to see if the girl will make any advances. But none, everything was professional leaving jhonny disappointed.

Decided to try my luck at another place and did a quick google search. Found one in the inner lanes of Indian Nagar and made a quick appointment. It has a posh looking thick lady receptionist who's probably the owner. Opted for oil massage this time. No signing of sheets here, I was happy a bit. A Ni girl about 5' 2" came washed my feet and took me inside, to the last room YAY! It also has a door. She sounded tired (it was 9 pm) but still was chatting up. Both of us exchanged some information about each other. I was eager to ask her for extras because she looked very good and smelled great. After 30 min asked straight if she provides extras to which she said yes. Negotiated the deal for B2 be and we started..

ManInMumbai
10-17-19, 02:32
Bro, Detailed FR please.Found an SP on locanto and asked him details. He sent me these photos. Charges are 5 k per shot. Negotiated down to 3.5 k. He called me and gave details of the place and I went to the room and she's waiting for me. I paid her upfront.

She's a Bengali and looked 50% of what she looked in the pictures. Kind of disappointed but went ahead anyway. Not so great body. Not so great attitude. Can speak only Hindi. Kept on taking calls during the deed. Not much enthusiasm. But was more keen on chatting with me than the deed. Finished the deed. She showed some tik tok videos she made. I got bored and left.

ManInMumbai
10-17-19, 02:55
Any updates on G E Spa, Bundr Rd?Been there recently.

Shady looking place. Receptionist is Muslim guy from Hyderabad, speaks Hindi and English. He looked like the kinda guy who'd offer anything for business.

They have only Thai s. No Indians.

Tried a girl's named Pam. She boobs are hard like a rock. Probably fake tits. Or possibly man turned woman. She didn't take of her pants. That's another concern. But she gave good B B and made me cum fast.

Body: 5/10 fake boobs.

Experience: 4/10.

Damages: 2.7 k counter 4. 4 k B2B.

ManInMumbai
10-18-19, 10:20
Found another SP on locanto. He shared pics of this girl. Negotiated damages and went to the place.

She is fairer than what she looks in pics. She seemed Bengali in pics but she is from Delhi. She looked north eastern in real. She said she studied in Mexico. Speaks in good English accent. Can't speak other languages though.

I felt comfortable after talking to her and asked her to give a BJ. She obliged. She removed her top and her boobs were amazing. I was happy sucking her on her boobs for a while. We started the deed a bit later. She was very eager to please. We were kissing real crazy and humping to the point of breaking the bed. She's a good fuck overall.

I opted for only one shot and was satisfied. We talked for a bit and bid farewell.

WIR: Probably.

Boobs: 8/10.

Body 6/10.

KingFisher13
10-19-19, 20:11
Today visited this spa without any expectation because this is my first spa visit in Vijayawada. Only 2 ladies was there one at counter. She is average looking and name starts with are. Negotiated dry massage for 1.8 k. Massage was OK. After one hour since she did not ask I myself asked some extra. She told HJ only available. I asked for TL and she agreed 1.5 K. And nothing to write about her here.

Total damages: 1.8 K at counter + 1.5 K. While leaving, seen a fair lady sitting at the counter. Thought of trying next time. I would have chosen her If I came late!

WIR: no.

Body: 5/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Kaskoraja
10-28-19, 10:37
Hello everyone,

I am visiting Vijayawada for few weeks. It's been couple of years that I visited this city and would appreciate some help along the way. I read recent posts and notices that spa scene is decently good. Last time I was in this city, I used SP near Klu university. I don't have his contact anymore to reach out to him.

If anyone is interested in sharing the contacts, I will reciprocate the favor in whatever way possible. We can also meet over beer to talk about the city and the scene.

I have pm enabled. So you can send PM as well.

Thanks.

Kaskoraja
10-28-19, 12:06
Can you share the spa details bro.

Decided to try my luck at another place and did a quick google search. Found one in the inner lanes of Indian Nagar and made a quick appointment. It has a posh looking thick lady receptionist who's probably the owner. Opted for oil massage this time. No signing of sheets here, I was happy a bit. A Ni girl about 5' 2" came washed my feet and took me inside, to the last room YAY! It also has a door. She sounded tired (it was 9 pm) but still was chatting up. Both of us exchanged some information about each other. I was eager to ask her for extras because she looked very good and smelled great. After 30 min asked straight if she provides extras to which she said yes. Negotiated the deal for B2 be and we started.

Iamani
11-13-19, 19:02
Hi folks,

I will be in Vijayawada next week, for a month. I am looking for good fun. Please share the contact details of good birds.

Vijayawada Guy
11-24-19, 11:41
Hi bros,

Good afternoon. Please stay away from Spas / Massage centres in Vijayawada as the situation is not good due to continuous / repeated telecast of adverse news items on illegal activities in spa centres in Vijayawada (TV 9 channel). Police also raided some spas on Friday, but no arrests were happen. But be careful guys.

Note: Police also focussed on OYO hotels / rooms and on Friday arrested (taken to Police Stations) atleast 60-70 couples. Please be careful.

Nick750
12-12-19, 20:31
Hello everyone,

Hope you guys are doing great!

I'm traveling to Vijayawada next week. So, if anyone can share indie or spa or SP contacts. I'd appreciate it. I don't live in India. So, I don't have any contacts to share, sorry. Please send me a private message.

Thank you.

CoolFun
01-06-20, 15:45
Hi all.

Visiting India after long back (vijayawada / vizag).

Hey all, After a long break, visiting India and will be staying in Vijayawada and Vishakapatnam for a week. Could some one please share some Indie digits either of those two cities?. Also could someone please suggest a safe girl friendly accommodation / hotel options there?. Since I donot have any accommodation and travelling for short time.

I can reciprocate with Hyderabad indies old contacts that I have.

Thanks.

Cronvenkat
02-07-20, 11:35

Overall good experience and I will repeat to try for FS.Bhai. Can you share me the details of the spa and lady details? PM active.

Cronvenkat
02-07-20, 11:38
Hey bro,

Sound interesting. Coud you please share the details of the SPA / Coordinates and the masseuse.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Decided to try my luck at another place and did a quick google search. Found one in the inner lanes of Indian Nagar and made a quick appointment. It has a posh looking thick lady receptionist who's probably the owner. Opted for oil massage this time. No signing of sheets here, I was happy a bit. A Ni girl about 5' 2" came washed my feet and took me inside, to the last room YAY! It also has a door. She sounded tired (it was 9 pm) but still was chatting up. Both of us exchanged some information about each other. I was eager to ask her for extras because she looked very good and smelled great. After 30 min asked straight if she provides extras to which she said yes. Negotiated the deal for B2 be and we started..

Cronvenkat
02-07-20, 11:40
Bro,

How is the LE activity these days in the city? Is it safe for mongering via spas?

Thanks,

Venkat.

Hi bros,

Good afternoon. Please stay away from Spas / Massage centres in Vijayawada as the situation is not good due to continuous / repeated telecast of adverse news items on illegal activities in spa centres in Vijayawada (TV 9 channel). Police also raided some spas on Friday, but no arrests were happen. But be careful guys.

Note: Police also focussed on OYO hotels / rooms and on Friday arrested (taken to Police Stations) atleast 60-70 couples. Please be careful.

Vijayawada Guy
02-08-20, 19:32
Bro,

How is the LE activity these days in the city? Is it safe for mongering via spas?

Thanks,

Venkat.No problem bro.

Issue settled.

Enjoy.

Note: please try to avoid on Fridays and Saturdays.

LadCameo
03-07-20, 04:52
Going to stay in VJA for few days next week. Request fellow brethren to share Any mature profiles. Can reciprocate with Hyderabad and London references.

Yiking
03-09-20, 09:20
Hello all,

I recently visited Vijayawada and looked for massage online, got a number and texted him, he initially asked me to pay 500 rupees and the 1500 as advance payment I got really screwed. So please be careful and don't send money in advance. And pleas help me in finding a genuine message place in Vijayawada with good looking girls. Thank you.

ManInMumbai
03-22-20, 03:33
Here I am posting an FR after many days. Thought it's a good day to let my ISG friends know, Vijayawada is still a happening city for the initiated.

Contacted my SP yesterday and booked the deed. Chick is apparently a Bengali serial actress. She's young and beautiful. Facial structure of a typical Bengali. I like having a conversation before banging. So tired to make small talk but she didn't respond very well. Answered like for a one mark question. Bummer.

Coming to the deed, we proceeded to undress and I started kissing her all over her body. She has firm taut and handful of boobs which seem to defy gravity. Her skin is remarkably smooth and smelled very good. I started licking her tummy and navel. She then proceeded to BBBJ which is not out of the world which she made up with her beauty. She was open to all positions. She didn't let me touch her asshole, which was fine by me as I like to respect boundaries. Had nice 15 minute long fuck and finally came in WOT position.

After the deed we had a nice conversation for 10 minutes. Looks like fucking loosened her up.

Boobs:10/10.

Pussy: little loose for her age 8/10.

WIR: Sure, but she's leaving to Kolkatta tomorrow.

Sunny6973
03-22-20, 11:47
Here I am posting an FR after many days. Thought it's a good day to let my ISG friends know, Vijayawada is still a happening city for the initiated.

Contacted my SP yesterday and booked the deed. Chick is apparently a Bengali serial actress. She's young and beautiful. Facial structure of a typical Bengali. I like having a conversation before banging. So tired to make small talk but she didn't respond very well. Answered like for a one mark question. Bummer.

Coming to the deed, we proceeded to undress and I started kissing her all over her body. She has firm taut and handful of boobs which seem to defy gravity. Her skin is remarkably smooth and smelled very good. I started licking her tummy and navel. She then proceeded to BBBJ which is not out of the world which she made up with her beauty. She was open to all positions. She didn't let me touch her asshole, which was fine by me as I like to respect boundaries. Had nice 15 minute long fuck and finally came in WOT position.

After the deed we had a nice conversation for 10 minutes.Hi bro,

I am new to this. Can I have any girl or women contact information for having A 2 Z with her.

Thanks in advance.

Sunny.

Globe2020
03-30-20, 05:48
Hi bro,

I am new to this. Can I have any girl or women contact information for having A 2 Z with her.

Thanks in advance.

Sunny.Hi Sunny, any luck mate?

Please share if any contact in Vijayawada.

Cheers.

Pbeta
04-02-20, 18:38
She is hot.

Coming to the deed, we proceeded to undress and I started kissing her all over her body. She has firm taut and handful of boobs which seem to defy gravity. Her skin is remarkably smooth and smelled very good. I started licking her tummy and navel. She then proceeded to BBBJ which is not out of the world which she made up with her beauty. She was open to all positions. She didn't let me touch her asshole, which was fine by me as I like to respect boundaries. Had nice 15 minute long fuck and finally came in WOT position..

ManInMumbai
04-08-20, 11:16
Got too much time on my hands. So thought of sharing one old FR from July, which is still etched in my memories.

Work was stressful for the day and thought a 1 hour romp would calm my fucking brains. Pinged my SP one day during work and received the following photos. Looking at the watermarks I expected her face to be 50% of what's shown in these photos. She looked very young in photos and even that I discounted to 50 %. But what caught my attention was those melons. Even in a dark top they looked handful. Decided to take the plunge and booked the deed.

Reached the place and was quite surprised to find she looked even younger than in the photos. She has zero blemishes on her face and skin. She was wearing only a petty coat and she was more fair in real. I laid on the bed dressed and was transferring the money online (Save your breath, I had my reasons) to the SP. She stood by my side very close that I can smell her perfume.

While on my phone I slid my hand from under her dress and started caressing her thighs and ass gently. To which she responded by running her fingers through my hair. Once I made the payment I pulled her on the bed gently and made her lay by my side. I planted few kisses on face and proceeded to go south. I climbed on her, shove my hands under her top and started fondling her boobs which were so soft and didn't seem saggy. She sat upright and took off her top which made me go crazy looking at them melons. They were huge and cute and not saggy at all. I had my way with them and proceeded to intercourse. Throughout the entire session I couldn't let go of those melons. I was licking, kissing and biting and she was taking it like a champ. I finished in missionary only, no change of positions as I didn't want to let go of those melons.

All in all a very good experience.

WIR: If possible yes.

Boobs: 10/10.

Pussy: Moderately tight 7/10.

GFE: 8/10 (No DFK).

Body: 9/10.

Damages: 3 k / shot.

TrueHeart
08-26-20, 18:30
Hi Mongers,

In Vijayawada for few days. Can localities give few pointers on where one can get FS in Vijayawada.

Can return the favour in Chennai.

Thanks,

TrueHeart.

PhilAndererer
08-29-20, 11:28
For the last couple of days I was trying my old contacts in Vijayawada and all of them are saying that they are not operating now. Is this the current state of things in Vijayawada? Last week I was in Bangalore and it was going fine.

Let me know if you guys have any contacts. Will share my vja contacts or blr contracts or Chennai contacts.

Regards.

Kamanmadha
09-05-20, 18:23
Searched for some genuine ads online and found an SP with ending number 175. Messaged him in whatsapp saying no advance will be paid and cash will be given to the bird after the deed. He said OK and asked me to send my location to confirm whether I'm actually from VJA. I took a screenshot from a tea shop and sent him. He immediately shared photos. I selected the one with glasses. He quoted 2 k for 1 shot /30 min and 1.2 k for OYO. Fixed the timings and told him not to delay for which he replied saying the white top is readily available. I found something fishy and told him that I will reach the place only after the girl reaches and that I will leave the place if the selected girl is not there. Then he replied saying it will be the same girl but the girl will not reach the place before and its not his process and all. I said I cannot take risk and did not proceed further.

Somehow I suspect that white top and red top bird is the same and has some problem on face (he attached sticker at same place for both pics). I think that is the only bird available and he is trapping with other pics.

If anybody met any of the birds or interacted with this SP please reply.

HungerBoyMax
09-09-20, 19:25
Hello all,

I don't know why this forum is very dull and inactive even though lot of activities going on in the city. I am from Vijayawada and I enjoy a lot in Massages and FS as well. If anyone who are like minded like me are here, please let me know and we can share the knowledge. Thank you.Can you please help me with the spa's with FS or best andhra girls.

Lafifaso
09-24-20, 08:09

Overall good experience and I will repeat to try for FS.Can you Please share the Spa details in My PM please.

OctaGuy
09-25-20, 04:35
Can you Please share the Spa details in My PM please.Lot of activity going on in here.

5 spas are in Burntdown hospital main branch vicinity.

OctaGuy
09-25-20, 09:23
Can you Please share the Spa details in My PM please.There are five near mcd.

NoisyBoy0000
09-27-20, 05:16
Hello guys,

I am from Vijayawada. A lot of activities happening in there. There are a lot of spas and SP who can provide you services. I can help you guys if you need any contacts.

Also if anyone having contacts in Khammam please let me know. Currently I am in Khammam for some work and this city is very secretive. I can help the ones who can help me. Thank you.

Lafifaso
09-28-20, 05:36
Hello guys,

I am from Vijayawada. A lot of activities happening in there. There are a lot of spas and SP who can provide you services. I can help you guys if you need any contacts.

Also if anyone having contacts in Khammam please let me know. Currently I am in Khammam for some work and this city is very secretive. I can help the ones who can help me. Thank you.Can you please share the Spa details in my PM please.

AussieGaigin
09-30-20, 09:49
Can you please help me with the spa's with FS or best andhra girls.Looks like you haven't read the instructions at the top of this page?

Naidusu
10-19-20, 07:10
Hello guys, living in Vijayawada for last 4 years, but never mongered here, mainly due to lack of options. However, one of my friend took me to this beauty parlor at Machavaram. 2 girls available. One was fair, medium built and other girl was dusky short & slim. First time, chose the fair girl. She had good attitude. Had B2 B & BBBJ. FS option not available at the Spa. Second time, opted for 4 hands. One girl BJ and other with tits on my face. Though I enjoyed the massage by 1 girl more than the 2.

Damage - 3 k, BJ + b2 b. Pay at counter. Tips not expected.

4 hands - 5. 5 k. FS not available at all.

The girls, the staff at the spa have great attitude. Neatly maintained. However would love to have more options of girls.

An vfm indies, please pm me.

SpoiledIndy
10-20-20, 14:05
Hi folks,

I will be travelling to Vijayawada in couple of days, can someone help me with a reliable contact for FS. I can share some good contacts from Bangalore in return.

Kamanmadha
11-13-20, 17:24
Visited earlier mentioned spa in the interior lanes of Indian Nagar. Reached at 10.30 while receptionist was doing puja. Told her that I was recommended by a friend and also insisted not to treat me as a first-time customer and paid counter charges 2. 5 k. She understood what I meant and told me that she will allocate NI for me who will co-operate. Had foot wash. Went in and changed into dispo. Room ambience is OK. Coming to the girl, she is late twenties or early thirties, fair and well shaped. She started massage and she is good at that. Had a little chit chat and she brought up service options. Quoted 7 k for B2B no FS. Finally brought it down to 3. 5. She took her top off kept her panty, came on top and started doing boobs massage. I stopped that after a while and Told her to lay by side and started sucking boobs. She was stroking Johnny while I was fingering her Cathy, meanwhile I was sucking. Time flew by and I came. Surprisingly after I came while I was taking off my fingers, she again put them inside for a while until she too came.

Pros: Good looking 8/10, Good shaped boobs neither big nor small 8/10.

Cons: She didn't take her panty off as I was concentrated on her boobs. I wanted to have a good look at her bare ass. By the time I wanted to look at her Cathy, time was out. Also she was upset at the beginning that I bargained it to 3.5k and was doing a little nakhra.

Damages: 2.5k+3.5k = 6k (High) (Now I understood why everybody call money spent as 'damages'.

Personal realization: Mongering is an expensive affair often addictive. For 6 k All I had was her boobs in my mouth, her hands on my dick for some 15 min. Still feel like going back to her and kiss all her body. But shelling out another 6k is not good. Could get a 6 gb+128 gb smart phone in this amazon sale with total 12k. LOL.

Naidusu
11-13-20, 22:23
Visited earlier mentioned spa in the interior lanes of Indian Nagar. Reached at 10.30 while receptionist was doing puja. Told her that I was recommended by a friend and also insisted not to treat me as a first-time customer and paid counter charges 2. 5 k. She understood what I meant and told me that she will allocate NI for me who will co-operate. Had foot wash. Went in and changed into dispo. Room ambience is OK. Coming to the girl, she is late twenties or early thirties, fair and well shaped. She started massage and she is good at that. Had a little chit chat and she brought up service options. Quoted 7 k for B2B no FS. Finally brought it down to 3. 5. She took her top off kept her panty, came on top and started doing boobs massage. I stopped that after a while and Told her to lay by side and started sucking boobs. She was stroking Johnny while I was fingering her Cathy, meanwhile I was sucking. Time flew by and I came. Surprisingly after I came while I was taking off my fingers, she again put them inside for a while until she too came.

Pros: Good looking 8/10, Good shaped boobs neither big nor small 8/10.

Cons: She didn't take her panty off as I was concentrated on her boobs. I wanted to have a good look at her bare ass. By the time I wanted to look at her Cathy, time was out. Also she was upset at the beginning that I bargained it to 3.5k and was doing a little nakhra.

Damages: 2.5k+3.5k = 6k (High) (Now I understood why everybody call money spent as 'damages'.

Personal realization: Mongering is an expensive affair often addictive. For 6 k All I had was her boobs in my mouth, her hands on my dick for some 15 min. Still feel like going back to her and kiss all her body. But shelling out another 6k is not good. Could get a 6 gb+128 gb smart phone in this amazon sale with total 12k. LOL.Thanks for the FR. 6 k for a HJ & B2 B certainly looks premium. There are places in the city where you get B2 B & BJ for 3 k without the hassle of any negotiation. Personally, I donot try NIs here, as they tend to have an arrogant superior feeling.

Kamanmadha
11-13-20, 23:58
Trying to find such places bro. If possible leave some hints about name of parlor you mentioned. I will definitely post my FR.

Thanks for the FR. 6 k for a HJ & B2 B certainly looks premium. There are places in the city where you get B2 B & BJ for 3 k without the hassle of any negotiation. Personally, I donot try NIs here, as they tend to have an arrogant superior feeling.

Kamanmadha
11-16-20, 09:25
Was in touch with few numbers found on a famous website. Most of them are asking to come to a major junction (Like ring, circle, famous theatre) and then call from there. I tried with one by going near newspaper office. He asked to wait 5 min. I waited 10 min and left from there. He later contacted in the evening saying now its available. I am able to figure out whether the pics shared by them are genuine or not by reverse searching google image but not sure if they are completely genuine. If somebody has any experience in this. Please shed some light.

SitaGunjan
11-16-20, 20:52
Was in touch with few numbers found on a famous website. Most of them are asking to come to a major junction (Like ring, circle, famous theatre) and then call from there. I tried with one by going near newspaper office. He asked to wait 5 min. I waited 10 min and left from there. He later contacted in the evening saying now its available. I am able to figure out whether the pics shared by them are genuine or not by reverse searching google image but not sure if they are completely genuine. If somebody has any experience in this. Please shed some light.Most of the ads in locanto and similar websites are scams so be cautious when you try to venture. But still genuine contacts exist too. Always follow basic rules. Never pay any advance or money to the pimp when he arrives with the girl. Most of the cases the guy comes with a diff girl than the one in the pics and tries to convince saying she's the same girl or tries to convince that she does the best at her work. Ignore such switch and bait. Never let dick rule over mind. Always pay the money when the girl comes inside room and never pay outside the hotel or at the place you meet outside. There are high chances of flying away once you pay them and you cannot fight in the public. Also try to pay her after the deed inside the room as sometimes once you pay them they try to fly away saying some lame reasons. Rest try to venture some independents rather than SP's or pimps. As independents are bit safe.

YumYum1
11-16-20, 22:22
Coming from Bengaluru was hoping for more action for less. Looks like tough luck. May have to go back empty handed.

Pros: Good looking 8/10, Good shaped boobs neither big nor small 8/10..

Hyd418
11-17-20, 05:00
Hello guys, living in Vijayawada for last 4 years, but never mongered here, mainly due to lack of options. However, one of my friend took me to this beauty parlor at Machavaram. 2 girls available. One was fair, medium built and other girl was dusky short & slim. First time, chose the fair girl. She had good attitude. Had B2 B & BBBJ. FS option not available at the Spa. Second time, opted for 4 hands. One girl BJ and other with tits on my face. Though I enjoyed the massage by 1 girl more than the 2.

Damage - 3 k, BJ + b2 b. Pay at counter. Tips not expected.

4 hands - 5. 5 k. FS not available at all.

The girls, the staff at the spa have great attitude. Neatly maintained. However would love to have more options of girls.

An vfm indies, please pm me.Bro,

Can you PM me the name of the MP.

Kamanmadha
11-27-20, 16:23
Searched for spa in google maps, called a number mentioned under Hill (other name) spa in Money nagar and asked about counter charges (1500). But he said location is wrong in maps and shared me a location near Vehicle nagar. It was flat in an apartment and there were two girls. One was fair and other was medium, both cute. I though its sure shot extras place only to be disappointed later. Asked receptionist for massage and straight away asked about extras. She said its 1500 for HJ and nothing else. I told her its too much and asked to continue massage. Again asked while massage about B2 B and she said they don't do that there. After 10 min of namesake massage, asked to send the other girl. She also maintained HJ for 1500 and nothing else. In the end they came to 1000 for HJ and I said only 500 and didn't budge. Second girl's massage was a little better and no where near professional massage. They asked for tips when I was stepping out of main door and I laughed it off saying no tips without co-operation.

Jnuja
12-15-20, 12:42
Thanks for the FR. 6 k for a HJ & B2 B certainly looks premium. There are places in the city where you get B2 B & BJ for 3 k without the hassle of any negotiation. Personally, I donot try NIs here, as they tend to have an arrogant superior feeling.Bro pg me the complete details.

I'm from Vijayawada.

I've neve had this before and this will be the first time.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Akhi0007
12-21-20, 19:09
Hi bro,

Can you please share the contact of this girl? I can help you with Hyderabad or blr contact.

Got too much time on my hands. So thought of sharing one old FR from July, which is still etched in my memories.

Work was stressful for the day and thought a 1 hour romp would calm my fucking brains. Pinged my SP one day during work and received the following photos. Looking at the watermarks I expected her face to be 50% of what's shown in these photos. She looked very young in photos and even that I discounted to 50 %. But what caught my attention was those melons. Even in a dark top they looked handful. Decided to take the plunge and booked the deed..

Jayy4400
12-28-20, 12:44
Hi friends,

I will be halting in Vijayawada for a night next month. Are there any doorstep massage therapists who visit hotel for massage and extras? Please share some genuine contacts of therapists or spas with extras.

I can reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Genuine Indes, WG contacts also fine.

TIA.

Akhi0007
01-03-21, 05:13
Many years ago this place used to be very happening place. What is the current state. Please throw some light on this.

Nick750
01-17-21, 08:01
Can someone point me to good massage spas in Vijayawada that are active right now. Thank you.

Plutomax
01-22-21, 12:48
Visited my regular spa and took my favourite therapist. This is my 4th visit to her so now she is very comfortable with me. As soon as she entered, gave her long smooch and DFK for 5 minutes. Than asked her to take off her clothes and said that I want only service and no massage. She giggled.

Took of all her clothes and made her lie down. Came on top of her and licked and ate her from head to toe. She has soft and fair north indian skin. Put finger in her V and gave good shaking which got her in the mood. Took out the rubber and started in missionary. Banged her for 10 minutes and she was out of her senses. Asked her to get in doggy. Took some of her juices and fingered her A*hole and slowly inserted my entire finger inside. She resisted but I was enjoying. Started fucking her in this position and came hard.

Took some rest when she gave 10 min massage. Than went for shower and asked her to join. Seeing her fleshy wet body beside me got me hard again. Asked her to go on the knees and give me a BJ. She oblidged and gave a good BJ. I held her head and increased the rythm and deep throated her till I came partially in her mouth which she quickly split out.

Very enjoyable experience.

Damage 5 K.

WIR- Yes.

Gajak44
01-26-21, 10:33
Hi friends,

Try to trace a local language therapist by the name K (same as national award winning heroine pop in Telegu Tamil with initials K S) who used to work in G E spa on father of nation road. Any leads, please do PM me. Can share Hyderabad contacts in return.

RandomGuy99
01-27-21, 20:23
Try searching with cash in the search terms. Narrows it down somewhat. Usual modus operandi for contact goes like this for me in Vijayawada. Call the.

Number directly and confirm cash payment, then ask for photo over WhatsApp. Go to the location and stick to making payment after seeing the bird. Be ready to walk away if something smells fishy.

Genuine SP would like your business so would try to make you comfortable. Usually when trying new guys you have to hit a few of them before you get a right guy.

All the best for your mongering.

Cheers!

Was in touch with few numbers found on a famous website. Most of them are asking to come to a major junction (Like ring, circle, famous theatre) and then call from there. I tried with one by going near newspaper office. He asked to wait 5 min. I waited 10 min and left from there. He later contacted in the evening saying now its available. I am able to figure out whether the pics shared by them are genuine or not by reverse searching google image but not sure if they are completely genuine. If somebody has any experience in this. Please shed some light.

RandomGuy99
01-27-21, 20:27
Don't know of any doorstep visitors but most of the spas can be cracked without any references. Try the one in Indian nagar, a bit too costly for my tastes but it will be a sure thing. You can find nav on gmaps.

Considering you are coming from Bangalore, don't get your hopes up. It is costlier and the birds demand more. I think it is more to do with the regular crowd they see here.

Cheers!

Hi friends,

I will be halting in Vijayawada for a night next month. Are there any doorstep massage therapists who visit hotel for massage and extras? Please share some genuine contacts of therapists or spas with extras.

I can reciprocate with my Bangalore contacts.

Genuine Indes, WG contacts also fine.

TIA.

Dratini
02-07-21, 20:33
Will be in NRT near Guntur on Tuesday and would be free for few hours in the evening, please share genuine indi contacts if available.

Tinkudesi
02-28-21, 00:28
Has anyone tried a week long booking of a girl? There used to be some sort of arrangement in Peddapuram and chilakaluri peta. One girl will stay with you for week long and you pay them for 1 week.

Vijayawada Guy
02-28-21, 08:45
Has anyone tried a week long booking of a girl? There used to be some sort of arrangement in Peddapuram and chilakaluri peta. One girl will stay with you for week long and you pay them for 1 week.Its an old story bro. In the recent times, in Peddapuram (which is a heaven for mongers once upon a time) and Chilakaluripeta also, hightech prostitution setup is going on like other cities / towns.

VG.

Tinkudesi
02-28-21, 21:34
Thanks bro.

Its an old story bro. In the recent times, in Peddapuram (which is a heaven for mongers once upon a time) and Chilakaluripeta also, hightech prostitution setup is going on like other cities / towns.

VG.

VickyX
03-19-21, 05:15
Could you please share Tirupati digits.

Sand1363
03-22-21, 17:13
Hi All,

Can some one please inbox me the details of reliable SPs in Rajahmundry area.

Thanks in advance!

Vijayawada Guy
03-23-21, 11:51
Hi All,

Can some one please inbox me the details of reliable SPs in Rajahmundry area.

Thanks in advance!Since shared. Please check your PM and post FR without fail.

VG.

Harsha99
03-31-21, 14:47
Hello,

Can you please help with contacts of Rajahmundry and Kakinada.

Harsha.

Since shared. Please check your PM and post FR without fail.

VG.

Harsha99
04-01-21, 04:21
Peddapuram lost its charm long back, after an article in a leading daily about how much business condoms would do.

During ashadham period.

The Dsp at that time cracked a whip and vacated everyone.

Few are still in stealth mode, but difficult to get in touch with for newbies.

You need an established contact.

Harsha.

Its an old story bro. In the recent times, in Peddapuram (which is a heaven for mongers once upon a time) and Chilakaluripeta also, hightech prostitution setup is going on like other cities / towns.

VG.

PinkuRox
04-01-21, 06:35

VG.Bro, please PM me RJY contact bro, will definitely reciprocate, read my reports on Hyderabad / VizagKolkata.

Karthikkarthik
04-02-21, 13:22
Hello,

I came to know about this website recently. Eavesdropped on one of my friend's conversation.

I want to set my expectations here. It will be helpful if anybody can tell me whether I can expect any high end contacts here. Private working class / party type young girls / well maintained middle aged ladies' contacts. Also, is Vijayawada a place where I can expect private high end contacts being circulated?

Sand1363
04-02-21, 17:21

VG.I have replied to your inbox. Please check your PM bro.

Harsha99
04-04-21, 17:13
At Vijayawadaguy.

Bro can you help with contacts at rjy or kkd.

Please confirm.

I've PMed you as well.

Hrsha.

I have replied to your inbox. Please check your PM bro.

Sand1363
04-07-21, 06:12
Hi Friends,

Can some one please provide reliable contacts in Rajahmundry.

Thanks in advance!

P Lover
04-09-21, 23:44
At Vijayawadaguy.

Bro can you help with contacts at rjy or kkd.

Please confirm.

I've PMed you as well.

Hrsha.When I was in kkd last time, came across a SP that looked genuine. He sent me local girls pics. I was busy that night, did not go. Left kkd next day. PM me if you want to try.

Vzi123
04-20-21, 11:53
I can share Hyderabad and Bangalore contacts in return guys. Not finding any VJ contacts.

OctaGuy
04-28-21, 13:56
Lots of activity going on after 10 pm under flyover under construction near Benz circle.

Any other places like this?

MtlBoy
05-21-21, 17:07
Any genuine contacts in guntur? Please PM me if any.

MtlBoy
07-21-21, 03:01
Happened to be in Guntur for couple of days. Tried locanto and found one genuine contact after initial discussion on phone SP directed me to a house in A. T. The girl is young but not my taste she is dark, fat and maid type. I simply left the place without saying anything.

After further searching it is clear that it is not easy to find any decent contacts in Guntur online. So decided to search in Vijayawada. I have contacted another SP found in locanto called her and she seemed genuine. She asked me to come to railway station at Vijayawada. I decided to travel 45 min to go to Vijayawada after reaching there she directed me to a lodge where she asked me to pay 1 K for room. Its a red flag but I paid. After waiting in the room for 15 min with doubt that I have been cheated. I called her and she still assured me that the girl is on the way. As she said the girl arrived she was way different from her photos but I am happy that she came. She is definitely fuckable. She has big boobs and decent face. The deed is usual mish she did not encourage any other position but her BBBjJnis deep.

I am sure there are many local wg around Guntur and Vijayawada we just need good contacts. Please send me if you have any decent local contacts here.

Mtlboy.

AlphaRomeoJuli
07-21-21, 03:43
I am coming from Bangalore, missing action from sometime. Please share spas with B2B or FS or genuine SPs. I can share mine from Bangalore.

PatrickJsen123
07-21-21, 09:34
Happened to be in Guntur for couple of days. Tried locanto and found one genuine contact after initial discussion on phone SP directed me to a house in A. T. The girl is young but not my taste she is dark, fat and maid type. I simply left the place without saying anything.

After further searching it is clear that it is not easy to find any decent contacts in Guntur online. So decided to search in Vijayawada. I have contacted another SP found in locanto called her and she seemed genuine. She asked me to come to railway station at Vijayawada. I decided to travel 45 min to go to Vijayawada after reaching there she directed me to a lodge where she asked me to pay 1 K for room. Its a red flag but I paid. After waiting in the room for 15 min with doubt that I have been cheated. I called her and she still assured me that the girl is on the way. As she said the girl arrived she was way different from her photos but I am happy that she came. She is definitely fuckable. She has big boobs and decent face. The deed is usual mish she did not encourage any other position but her BBBjJnis deep.

I am sure there are many local wg around Guntur and Vijayawada we just need good contacts. Please send me if you have any decent local contacts here.

Mtlboy.Sorry to hear about the bad experience.

PatrickJsen123
07-21-21, 15:26
I can share Hyderabad and Bangalore contacts in return guys. Not finding any VJ contacts.Can you share Hyderabad and Bangalore contacts, please?

LadCameo
08-06-21, 10:17
Guys,

ANy action happening in Vijayawad? Planning to be there for couple of days.

Looking for milfs. Can reciprocate in Hyderabad and london.

Ishant
08-08-21, 20:16
Visited my regular spa and took my favourite therapist. This is my 4th visit to her so now she is very comfortable with me. As soon as she entered, gave her long smooch and DFK for 5 minutes. Than asked her to take off her clothes and said that I want only service and no massage. She giggled.

Took of all her clothes and made her lie down. Came on top of her and licked and ate her from head to toe. She has soft and fair north indian skin. Put finger in her V and gave good shaking which got her in the mood. Took out the rubber and started in missionary. Banged her for 10 minutes and she was out of her senses. Asked her to get in doggy. Took some of her juices and fingered her A*hole and slowly inserted my entire finger inside. She resisted but I was enjoying. Started fucking her in this position and came hard.

Took some rest when she gave 10 min massage. Than went for shower and asked her to join. Seeing her fleshy wet body beside me got me hard again. Asked her to go on the knees and give me a BJ. She oblidged and gave a good BJ. I held her head and increased the rythm and deep throated her till I came partially in her mouth which she quickly split out.

Very enjoyable experience.

Damage 5 K.

WIR- Yes.Is this a massage parlour or service provider.

SagarLocker
08-21-21, 21:29
Looking for good looking local girls in Vijayawada.

PrincyGsl
09-03-21, 04:20
I am coming to vijayawada for 2 days. Any one having contact please share to my PM. Thanks.

Hyd418
09-21-21, 11:43

VG.VG Bro, Sent a PM. Please check.

Best,

SagarLocker
10-04-21, 14:26
VG Bro, Sent a PM. Please check.

Best,You msged me. I m unable to reply you.

SagarLocker
10-04-21, 14:28
VG Bro, Sent a PM. Please check.

Best,You don't have premium membership I think. I m getting error.

TedTej22
10-04-21, 17:23
Hi mongers,

My first impression, These are unexplored areas for all the ISG mongers.

I would like to share my experience in Vijayawada.

It is a Sign spa, went couple of times and both times succeeded B2B.

Girls available NE, SI. They are with nakrahs.

Prices are sky high, I scored B2B for 4 K. I would have got FS in Bangalore for the same price.

Guys, share your experiences so that we can get trust worthy contacts.

Regards,

Ted.

SagarLocker
10-07-21, 04:03
Staying in vijayawada for 3 months. Its still dry. No contacts.

IndiaUK
11-15-21, 20:15
Visiting Vijayawada please provide SP details.

Akhi0007
11-27-21, 03:05
Hi,

Here in Vijayawada for a short trip. Can any kind soul share the contacts of any indie or SP? I can help you with Bangalore contacts.

Srisri786
11-30-21, 06:11
Hello,

Will be in Vijawada for couple of days in enroute to Amalapuram. Any kind soul please share.

Potential contact. Looking for decent stuff in Amalapuram. Heard of this a place lot but never got.

A chance to taste. Please help. Will reciprocate in Hyderabad.

India2021
11-30-21, 13:12
I tried NTS and I had an awesome time there with Bengali babe. She is good looking with thick at right places. Had an HR of fun with her. B2 b with HJ.

Tej2021
12-11-21, 06:16
Hi,

I'm in Vijayawada now. Can someone please pm me any safe spas / indies to get FS. Thank you.

India2021
12-15-21, 14:36
I will be in VJA for 2 days. Can someone please help me with indie contacts? I am from Vizag and can help you with contacts there.

RahulKhannarpr
12-21-21, 03:35
I will be in VJA for 2 days. Can someone please help me with indie contacts? I am from Vizag and can help you with contacts there.Give me contacts for Visakhapatnam.

RahulKhannarpr
12-30-21, 18:59
I tried NTS and I had an awesome time there with Bengali babe. She is good looking with thick at right places. Had an HR of fun with her. B2 b with HJ.What is her name and please mention ratings and damages.

RahulKhannarpr
01-31-22, 03:26
Hi brothers,

Going to Vijaywada this week. Kindly help me with contacts for Vijaywada.

TorfBrowMalR
02-05-22, 06:56
I am new to this forum and town, requesting senior members of Guntur / Vijayawada area to send me a PM with information on quality providers. I am having a lot of trouble trying to find any information online and where to look for as I am not familiar with this landscape. Thanks.

SagarLocker
02-07-22, 11:15
I am new to this forum and town, requesting senior members of Guntur / Vijayawada area to send me a PM with information on quality providers. I am having a lot of trouble trying to find any information online and where to look for as I am not familiar with this landscape. Thanks.I sent you the no. Thru pm. Share your exp.

Anilaggarwal
02-13-22, 17:58
Hello,

I am newbie to the forum, can the senior members of the forum help with contacts in Vijayawada.

Ishant
02-18-22, 11:42
I am in guntur. Has explored some contacts in Hyderabad. NOw time for guntur.

Any one knows any MP or sp or indie or housewife in guntur?

Please help me fellow seniors and mongers.

LustMonkey
03-13-22, 18:55
It's been very long time that I have opened this site, I am on nofap streak for some months then started the mongering, to start with good feel I went to spa which I had good experience previously where Roja is working, she remembered me and without even massage we hugged and did romance for some time. Eventhough she don't look that good but her cooperation is very nice, did all kinds of naughty things and released on her thighs by dry humping and left. This happened in 2021 end.

Unfortunately I have to be in the driest and costliest place called Vijayawada there has been no indication of indies / aunties at all in forum. Tried in locanto but all are falthoo. So as there is no choice I went to three spas all are charging above 1600 just for one session and no budging in that. They are quite open about why we came to them. They have the same options of NI (means NE's) and Thai's. I tried both types. Charges for HJ itself 2 k, BJ 3 k, B2B 6 to 8 k. I was like what the hell these guys are quoting and people are coming like anything, they are paying too. As usual I didn't try much after hearing the prices. And they are talking about special VIP room which we have to pay around 7 k. Please let me know if anybody knows any good Lady / MILF.

VDileep
03-13-22, 20:53
Try Skokka, There are some genuine contacts there.

It's been very long time that I have opened this site, I am on nofap streak for some months then started the mongering, to start with good feel I went to spa which I had good experience previously where Roja is working, she remembered me and without even massage we hugged and did romance for some time. Eventhough she don't look that good but her cooperation is very nice, did all kinds of naughty things and released on her thighs by dry humping and left. This happened in 2021 end.

Unfortunately I have to be in the driest and costliest place called Vijayawada there has been no indication of indies / aunties at all in forum. Tried in locanto but all are falthoo. So as there is no choice I went to three spas all are charging above 1600 just for one session and no budging in that. They are quite open about why we came to them. They have the same options of NI (means NE's) and Thai's. I tried both types. Charges for HJ itself 2 k, BJ 3 k, B2B 6 to 8 k. I was like what the hell these guys are quoting and people are coming like anything, they are paying too. As usual I didn't try much after hearing the prices. And they are talking about special VIP room which we have to pay around 7 k. Please let me know if anybody knows any good Lady / MILF.

Sand1363
03-28-22, 17:24
Hi Friends,

Can someone please help me with reliable contacts in Rajahmundry.

Have been trying for contacts for the last 1 year but no luck.

Hope some one helps this time.

Thanks in advance!

Hyphyp
04-11-22, 16:55
Big shout out for brothers who helped me on call.

Back to ISG after 2 long years and want to help brothers who helped me. Tried reaching but had issues.

Brothers reach out to me for reciprocation.

India2021
05-22-22, 13:09
Hi guys I will be in vja for next 3 days can anyone help me with indie contacts.

BrownVela
05-25-22, 09:26
Big shout out for brothers who helped me on call.

Back to ISG after 2 long years and want to help brothers who helped me. Tried reaching but had issues.

Brothers reach out to me for reciprocation.Bro,

Will you be able to help a fellow monger? I have been bored and stuck here.

Halwa
05-27-22, 08:57
Will be in Vijayawada for next week. How reliable are skokka contacts. To be precise, is the sp ending with 904 or 224 reliable.

Can anyone share their previous experience with either of those and any good bird with them.

Hyphyp
06-16-22, 17:22
Will be in Vijayawada for next week. How reliable are skokka contacts. To be precise, is the sp ending with 904 or 224 reliable.

Can anyone share their previous experience with either of those and any good bird with them.Sokka and location are not reliable in Vijayawada.

Rajked
06-24-22, 12:20
Hi fellow mongers,

It's been a while I am trying to meet someone for some good experience, however having difficulty finding a good genuine contacts. Tried locanto like websites but couldn't vrachtwagen the nut yet.

Been following this site since I came to Bangalore 2 weeks back but couldn't get lucky with a meet.

Now I am moving out of Bangalore and going to my hometown vika vijayawada. It would be really nice if someone help me with a good contact for a short term for this Sunday. Would love to have a Telugu girl / MILF but for me. Anything is fine as long as the service is good.

Help me to taste the fruit soon.

Rajked
06-26-22, 07:59
Hi fellow mongers,

It's been a while I am trying to meet someone for some good experience, however having difficulty finding a good genuine contacts. Tried locanto like websites but couldn't vrachtwagen the nut yet.

Been following this site since I came to Bangalore 2 weeks back but couldn't get lucky with a meet.

Now I am moving out of Bangalore and going to my hometown vika vijayawada. It would be really nice if someone help me with a good contact for a short term for this Sunday. Would love to have a Telugu girl / MILF but for me. Anything is fine as long as the service is good.

Help me to taste the fruit soon.In Guntur now. Would be reaching vijayawada in 2 h after I complete my work here. Any leads of suggestion for a good indie or MP.

Thanks in advance.