PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 [2]

DrDewman
10-28-09, 04:36
I did read the article that I believe Meat Loaf posted, but had it confirmed last night by a young, beautiful dancer who is out of work right now and hungry due to Good Time being closed.

I can only hope they get the problems worked out very soon or pay the cops off or whatever it takes as that is my favorite place in Managua.

I just wonder where all the girls are working now? Any body on the ground right now? Seen any new talent at the old spots.
Drdewman

Meat Loaf
10-28-09, 13:40
I did read the article that I believe Meat Loaf posted, but had it confirmed last night by a young, beautiful dancer who is out of work right now and hungry due to Good Time being closed.

I can only hope they get the problems worked out very soon or pay the cops off or whatever it takes as that is my favorite place in Managua.

I just wonder where all the girls are working now? Any body on the ground right now? Seen any new talent at the old spots.
Drdewman

Someone else posted the article.

The girls are calling their clients via cellphone.

The wh*rehouses are not operating as before due to owner fears.

The police are hitting-up all spots and everyone is running around scared.

When under-18 sex is involved and a court case pends, anywhere in the world, you can expect the establishments and arrested persons to be out of business for a while. We're waiting for the next pedafile round-up in Granada since it has been about 2 - 3 years since the last one. And the last round-up in Costa Rica sent these pedafiles to Granada along with their reputations.

Last week, my cellphone was ringing like crazy with sl*ts searching for bucks.

Chocha Monger
10-28-09, 18:38
Last week, my cellphone was ringing like crazy with sl*ts searching for bucks.There you go Loaf, you can be the official international pussy broker in Granada with territory in Managua. You'll be known as The Broker.

Boup09
12-28-09, 20:37
Dear Meat Loaf

I arrived in Managua last week and it's my first experience here. As I wanted to be prepared I started to read some of your threads and got quite a few laughs. You definitely have it right on many things.

I've been leaving in Africa before and can find a lot of common things between the 2 cultures, even with a big dinero$$ gap

What you write is dark and sounds true. But you go far and maybe stayed too long away from home. Yeah romance is not 100% good yeah people don't have much to teach us and go to university for whoever knows what.

But lets look at us now. You know how we know what we do is bad? Just imagine if everybody was like us.

Romance is low because whatever we have to offer is low. Some white-haired belly guy + benefits? Some big player f*cking whatever comes in the way. We are the sick ones LOL

My outlook on this place is never gona be as precise as yours. But because just arrived I see things under another perspective. Our social ranking just got higher. Theirs just got lower. Doesn't mean anything changed

I am a 25 year old French guy working in Finance just as you. You're smart no doubt. You could compile some very special book with all your posts. I'll be the first to read.

Meat Loaf
01-02-10, 17:14
Latin-American International Horse Show is being held in Granada and will bring "upper-crust" b*tches from other Latin American countries. The "real p*ssy."

Victorn
01-26-10, 04:41
LEON, the second city by size in population ( used to be the capital city of Nicaragua before Managua ) seems to be a strange town.

Plenty of attractive girls from dark to white hued but you get the impression the game is not for Gringos.

A lot of European girls ( German, Swedish ,etc ) come to Leon to be banged by the Leon boys and they overtly kiss in the night clubs but I have rarely ( after more than 2 months in Leon ) seen Gringos with female Nicas out in the open

Leon is a large city ( more than 200 000 in population ) but I get the impression the men do not allow their non-pros to sleep around , at least in a public way, with Gringos.

If Gringos are in the major Central park in the city, every Nica man is watching their every move as if they are part of the police .

But, somehow , it s o.k. for their Nica men to sport a Gringa girl during the evening; during the day , it is rare to see a Nica man with a Gringa.

The other problem, it could be difficult for a Gringo to bed a Nica woman non-pro as she could not afford to be seen or recognized coming out of a Gringo apartment or house.

Iddfs
02-10-10, 03:31
This might explain what happened with Good Times:

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/especiales/67809

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/especiales/67880

Nicafan
08-23-10, 07:49
I am returning to Nic soon and want to look up someone I used to know. She has been known as both Claudia and Rebeca. She should be around 25 or so. She is a definite spinner. Her most dentifiable trait is a slightly deformed left ear. It kinda sticks out. She worked in Masajes Mercedes near Raka Ckaka on the road that goes to Siete Sur. She may have also worked at Claudias or Bellamarys when it was in Bello Horizonte. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Grand Pollo
08-26-10, 03:28
I am returning to Nic soon and want to look up someone I used to know. She has been known as both Claudia and Rebeca. She should be around 25 or so. She is a definite spinner. Her most dentifiable trait is a slightly deformed left ear. It kinda sticks out. She worked in Masajes Mercedes near Raka Ckaka on the road that goes to Siete Sur. She may have also worked at Claudias or Bellamarys when it was in Bello Horizonte. Any help would be great.

Thanks

You must be talking a LONG time ago at least 3 years closer to 4 years . I know who you mean and she is not working like that for a very long time.

Nicafan
08-28-10, 00:57
You must be talking a LONG time ago at least 3 years closer to 4 years. I know who you mean and she is not working like that for a very long time.Do you have any contact info?

You can PM me if you'd rather.

Thanks

Grand Pollo
08-29-10, 01:48
Do you have any contact info?

You can PM me if you'd rather.

Thanks

Out of the business means no contact info. PM not necessary as such.

TurdyCurdyOne
09-01-10, 21:23
Anyone know of any free dating sites that have a good selection of latinas in C.A. or S.A.? Or does this run contrary to their culture? I haven't seen any yet online. Something similar to DIA but for Latin American countries?

Riggo
09-02-10, 10:42
Anyone know of any free dating sites that have a good selection of latinas in C.A. or S.A.? Or does this run contrary to their culture? I haven't seen any yet online. Something similar to DIA but for Latin American countries?

Try Amigos.com. I've had luck with that site.

Grand Pollo
09-02-10, 23:25

Polish up your internet search skills, amigo. Amigo is just one of many. Hi5 is another.

Keep in mind they have no credit cards and cannot communicate to you without you starting (on Amigos). So you need a silver or gold membership which is cheap enough.

There must be 5000 Nicas on Amigos.

If you cannot speak Spanish good luck. Online translation would work if the girls could spell properly which they cannot. You really need to read their replies (out loud) to yourself to understand what the hell they are saying.

TurdyCurdyOne
09-03-10, 04:35
Try Amigos.com. I've had luck with that site.It's not a free site, you have to pay to contact nearly all of their registrants.

TurdyCurdyOne
09-03-10, 04:45
I posted for a free site, not pay. DIA is free and works, but it is asian women almost exclusively. If they cannot use a translator, that eliminates all except professional women who are fluent in English, aka, just like Amerian women. THe Amigo site is not sending out emails properly. I tried to register there and site says it sent email, but it did not. Checked my spam folders and filters, nothing.

Polish up your internet search skills, amigo. Amigo is just one of many. Hi5 is another.

Keep in mind they have no credit cards and cannot communicate to you without you starting (on Amigos). So you need a silver or gold membership which is cheap enough.

There must be 5000 Nicas on Amigos.

If you cannot speak Spanish good luck. Online translation would work if the girls could spell properly which they cannot. You really need to read their replies (out loud) to yourself to understand what the hell they are saying.

Meat Loaf
09-04-10, 14:11
Amigos.com
Hi5.com
Facebook
Adult Friend Finder

Those few Nicaraguans that are online use Facebook because it is free!

Amigos.com is not free and cost US $10 per month and is a big hassle to pay them. You have to send payment via mail to California or fax a copy of your credit card to California. No intelligent person is going to copy their credit card at a cyber cafe and have them fax it internationally.

Hi5 is a site also used, but I never have used it myself. I've watched people use it though.

If you are trying to meet Nicaraguans online it is almost a waste of time because nobody uses the computer.

I must admit that the first piece of p*ssy and culo I earned in Nicaragua was week #1 and I met her on amigos.com. She was renting a room in a real sh*t hole locale in front of the airport. She had a f*cked up haircut. She had a serious need of romantic attention. She was in her late 20s. I banged her for about two (2) weeks and she was really needy looking for a boyfriend and the refugee plan to the USA. After this, I never met any other Nicaraguans from amigos.com. Panama yes; Mexico yes; Argentina yes; Brasil yes; Costa Rica yes.

For everything and any success in Nicaragua, you must be "in country."

Chinchuliar
09-05-10, 19:54
Badoo.com is another.

TurdyCurdyOne
09-10-10, 00:07
Amigos.com
Hi5.com
Facebook
Adult Friend Finder

Those few Nicaraguans that are online use Facebook because it is free!

Amigos.com is not free and cost US $10 per month and is a big hassle to pay them. You have to send payment via mail to California or fax a copy of your credit card to California. No intelligent person is going to copy their credit card at a cyber cafe and have them fax it internationally.

Hi5 is a site also used, but I never have used it myself. I've watched people use it though.

If you are trying to meet Nicaraguans online it is almost a waste of time because nobody uses the computer.

I must admit that the first piece of p*ssy and culo I earned in Nicaragua was week #1 and I met her on amigos.com. She was renting a room in a real sh*t hole locale in front of the airport. She had a f*cked up haircut. She had a serious need of romantic attention. She was in her late 20s. I banged her for about two (2) weeks and she was really needy looking for a boyfriend and the refugee plan to the USA. After this, I never met any other Nicaraguans from amigos.com. Panama yes; Mexico yes; Argentina yes; Brasil yes; Costa Rica yes.

For everything and any success in Nicaragua, you must be "in country."

Thanks for the real lowdown on this for Nic.
Yeah I thought that Amigo site was really lame also.

Grand Pollo
09-12-10, 17:20
Meatloaf is as often the case, wrong. Amigos works for anyone who will pay the monthly fee but the way you do work it is to pay the fee yourself. All the fee allows is to start messages (and search better). You pay the fee which by internet standards is not a lot, then you can send messages to Nicas (or Ticas, whatever) and they can reply and they do.

There are hundreds of Nicas on Amigos and they are online all the time. Amigos shows you the last time they connected. There are internet cafes in every barrio and the Nicas use the internet a lot.

If you can read and write and speak Spanish Amigos becomes another option, and you can send dozens of messages in a sitting (the same message, e.g.) and line up meetings or Skype calls, etc.

The fact they have no credit cards is not relevant to your using the service, I hope that is clearer. I suspect people overly pinche look upon $10 as a deal-stopper, so being cheap is not the girls' or Amigo's problem. Actually for Silver membership and prepaid I don't think it is even $10 a month, probably closer to $4 or 5.

I have met a half-dozen Amigos girls.

TurdyCurdyOne
09-12-10, 20:09
Meatloaf is as often the case, wrong. Amigos works for anyone who will pay the monthly fee but the way you do work it is to pay the fee yourself. All the fee allows is to start messages (and search better). You pay the fee which by internet standards is not a lot, then you can send messages to Nicas (or Ticas, whatever) and they can reply and they do.

There are hundreds of Nicas on Amigos and they are online all the time. Amigos shows you the last time they connected. There are internet cafes in every barrio and the Nicas use the internet a lot.

If you can read and write and speak Spanish Amigos becomes another option, and you can send dozens of messages in a sitting (the same message, e.g.) and line up meetings or Skype calls, etc.

The fact they have no credit cards is not relevant to your using the service, I hope that is clearer. I suspect people overly pinche look upon $10 as a deal-stopper, so being cheap is not the girls' or Amigo's problem. Actually for Silver membership and prepaid I don't think it is even $10 a month, probably closer to $4 or 5.

I have met a half-dozen Amigos girls.

I notice you did not state that you are the owner or have a financial interest in Amigo. It's ok you don't have to, it's quite obvious from you post.

Amigo is a lame site, as I stated in my post below. It's one of the sites that pretends to offer something for free, but in a dishonest way, does not. And even then it's pain in the butt to even register and, as others have said below, you have to speak Spanish to get much out of it and even then your pool of Nicaraguans is small.

Needed a site like DIA but for central america. Now THAT's a good site, too bad for Asians only.

Chinchuliar
09-12-10, 21:34
I notice you did not state that you are the owner or have a financial interest in Amigo. It's ok you don't have to, it's quite obvious from you post.Not to me, I confess.

And Meatloaf, though obviously a deity, is very occasionally very slightly wrong.

If you don't like Amigos, try Badoo. (And no, I'm not the owner.)

Meat Loaf
09-15-10, 11:07
1. Nicaragua is not computer literate. Nicaraguans do not know how to use a computer! The few, and I am literally saying- the few, that know have cyber cafes that resemble arcades in the 80s. Public businesses that rent access to a computer per hour for C$ 10 / US $0. 50 per hour. Hence, few computer users. Those that are "literate" and "have access" to our very own personal computer and very own personal internet service provider (ie. ISG) already have access and a presence in G8.

I don't know why every 3-blocks a cyber cafe exists. The used computers will cost up to US $1, 000. The cost to reconstruct an area of the house or worse, rent may cost up to US $1, 000. The build out will cost a few hundreds of dollars. Total investment approaching US $5, 000. Cost per good sold is 1-hour of usage for C$10 cada hora or US $0. 50 per hour. With six stations at max capacity that is C$60 cada hora mas 10 horas son C$600 / US $30 in daily revenue if operating at 100% capacity. Problem: Of course they cannot operate at 100% capacity and are more likely to have 1 or 2 customer per hour for a total of 5 hours in billing or C$50 in daily total revenue. (a) They spent too much money on a product that everyone has, but (b) nobody is computer literate and therefore cannot use plus (c) do not earn enough to pay for the bills less profit motives. 100% foolish is the Nicaraguan Cyber Cafe business model in year 2010. Nonetheless they exist.

2. Celluar phones in Nicaragua are a status symbol! Not the service provider, but the model of cellphone. Hence, cellphones are constantly lost or stolen in street crime. And the number that accompanied the cellular phone as well. So, a new cell phone model and number is purchased- frequently. If the number remains to survive the "Nicaraguan Excuse #1. #10", then it's still some bullsh*t where the number does not remain or get answered.

A cellphone is luxury and not a necessity.

The standard Nicaraguan phone call is a quick 10 to 15 second conversation. They are calling you so that you may call them back at your expense. This is how telephone calls are handled in Nicaragua. Cellphone calls are US $0. 25 per minute; long distance calls from G8 to Nicaragua are US $0. 25 per minute. No VOIP numbers exist for Nicaragua.

Cell phones only work within the country, so if you are in G8 with the cellphone it does you 0% good. Enitel, landline phone service, only works within the country, so if you are in G8 obviously you cannot answer the call unless you use call forwarding. The price of this international call forwarding service will be at least US $0. 25 per minute, if available.

Then we have the non-sense conversations of the Nicaraguan. Every conversation is nonsense because that is the conversation.

What are you doing? Nada. Y vos? Nada. Cuidando el nino. Tambien, yo. Fui la venta para comprar provisiones y I heard some rumors. Cual son?

The conversation is 100% gossip and nothing of value at US $0.25 per minute.

TRUTH: Let's face the truth that G8 only communicates via internet, cellphone, BlackBerry, house line, VOIP because it is cheap. It does not cost US $0.25 per minute to communicate. In fact, it costs less than US $100 for all of the above! So don't think or act like US $0.25 is nothing or that you will pay for it because you will not. Can you even afford the extra expense of attempting to communicate in Nicaragua? Probably not 'cause those reigns are around your neck, caballo.

3. Know their address as verified on the cedula.

If you do know know where (a) the girl's children are being "baby sat"; (b) the address where her mother lays her head, nightly-and-daily; (c) the address where "your Chica Nica" sends all of the Gringo money you provide; (d) the address where she will go when you throw her out; other than another male, then you do not know her T. R. U. T. H.

Getting T. R. U. T. H. Out of any Nicaraguan is a Gringo part-time / full-time endeavor! Get compensated.

If you can't / don't pay the C$200 for a new cedular with her then current address, then you're buying "Santa Claus. "

Visit the house on the cedula for proof.

Visit the house she claims to live at.

Actually, go inside- not bearing gifts- to verify.

Nicaragua is a country of personal relationships, but those relationships are almost always built upon lies! For the Nicaraguan, they all lie and therefore is an accepted base to build upon for a relationship. With Gringos, this is their standard form of communication- the lie- and therefore the Gringo must not accept / permit / allow / participate in / facilitate / listen / etcetera to any person delivering or "selling" their lie. Why not? It all comes down to you giving the Nicaraguan your G8 money for SURVIVAL. If you give money on lies then you are buying a lie and the story you bought is a lie or Hollywood. I don't Hollywood scripts. Buying a Hollywood script for a 50% exit tax with 20% for 20-year annuity is "bobo. "

To verify or place them upon the unfamiliar foundation of the truth via the "Housing Visit" or "Family Visit" will help to ensure that you're purchase Non-Fiction entertainment.

For the Nicaraguan, they've had their entire lives to know the Chica Nica and to be aware of her lies since they grew-up together in the same neighborhood when she got pregnant before age 19. You, Gringo, have not nor can you SURVIVE wasting time to get to know her. You're caballo.

This is why going to visit without gifts is mandatory for everyone, including male and female Nicaraguans.

4. No other method is valid in Nicaragua. It's a face-to-face society. How else can they SURVIVE "invadors" every 20-years for the last 150 years?

Grand Pollo
09-29-10, 00:06
I notice you did not state that you are the owner or have a financial interest in Amigo. It's ok you don't have to, it's quite obvious from you post.

Amigo is a lame site, as I stated in my post below. It's one of the sites that pretends to offer something for free, but in a dishonest way, does not. And even then it's pain in the butt to even register and, as others have said below, you have to speak Spanish to get much out of it and even then your pool of Nicaraguans is small.

Needed a site like DIA but for central america. Now THAT's a good site, too bad for Asians only.
If you cannot speak Spanish why are you trying to use a dating site to meet women who only speak Spanish?

Amigos is pretty clear it is not free but if you are so pinche you can't pay the cost which is dick-all really and you cannot communicate anyway why worry about it?

Artisttyp
12-23-10, 05:24
I'd like to PM somebody a few questions regarding nicaragua and specifically managua. I'd prefer if you know the country fairly well and you have walked around different parts of the city. Maybe taken a few inner city buses around managua.

I've tried for 2 years to get these answers but nobody has really given me what I needed to know.

I really appreciate it.

THANKS

Grand Pollo
12-24-10, 21:27
I'd like to PM somebody a few questions regarding nicaragua and specifically managua. I'd prefer if you know the country fairly well and you have walked around different parts of the city. Maybe taken a few inner city buses around managua.

I've tried for 2 years to get these answers but nobody has really given me what I needed to know.

I really appreciate it.

THANKSYou haven't asked me for 2 years. Post your questions here. I don't do PM for obvious reasons if you've been here a while.

Artisttyp
12-25-10, 00:59
You haven't asked me for 2 years. Post your questions here. I don't do PM for obvious reasons if you've been here a while.GP.

Your help is much appreciated. I am also glad to see that you are posting again. My questions are your boring standards mongering / location questions that I can't seem to get answers to.

1. I hear of casinos and discos in managua. Would they be located in one general area such as the new centro or old centro? Basically how large is this walk around area and what time does it go until?

2. Are there areas with possible pfp options that forum members have not discovered? I have a feeling I would like the mercado humbres area. Will a seasoned monger be able to sniff these areas out?

3. Zona 1 in guatemala had several hotel options at around $25/30. Will I have the same options in downtown managua? Is a room without ac suicide? What area would you recommend I look into?

4. I need freedom to walk or take public transportation. Cabs are boring and add up. Do you think I can use these means of transport to get where I need to. When do the buses stop running. Same cab pricing as guate $5/6 each way.

5. Better to bring cash or atms are abundant. Dollars are accepted I've been told. True or false?

Basically I am looking to do in managua what I just did in guate. I hit the streets and started talking to people. Eventually I was able to help myself uncover a budget scene that I was happy with. I like nicas and I have a hunch managua is similar to guate. Its there but you need to be a self motivater and work the streets. I am willing to do this.

Other areas:

Basically same questions about leon and granada but also:

Would they have a better / cooler climate than managua. Hotel prices cheaper or the same as managua. Will I hate these places if I hated antigua? I don't want to see euros or gringos studying spanish and eating over priced shit food. I want to see brown skin and a gritty environment that I can work in.

Guate worked for me because it reminded me of Lima in some ways. I got into the groove more or less and the weather was fresh enough to move around in.

I might have more questions after your responses.

Thanks again. Glad to see you back. This thread has been in a stand still for ages.

Chinchuliar
12-28-10, 13:06
new centro or old centro? The old centro tangled with an earthquake a few years back and came off worse. There is no new centro.

Managua is a big sprawling city that doesn't lend itself to walking. Take taxis. If you are polite and speak Spanish, there is no need to pay $5-6 for anything but long rides.

Huembes is great. As a down'and'dirty gritty kinda guy, you will be in your element.

Artisttyp
12-28-10, 16:26
The old centro tangled with an earthquake a few years back and came off worse. There is no new centro.

Managua is a big sprawling city that doesn't lend itself to walking. Take taxis. If you are polite and speak Spanish, there is no need to pay $5-6 for anything but long rides.

Huembes is great. As a down'and'dirty gritty kinda guy, you will be in your element. Thank you for your efforts. I am looking for a little more info though. Hopefully grand pollo will come through with some more responses. I've never had such a problem getting information before.

I have a hunch information is being limited for a reason. I'd like to be proven wrong. Fire away at me!

My questions are rather simple.

Grand Pollo
01-05-11, 03:51
gp.

your help is much appreciated. i am also glad to see that you are posting again. my questions are your boring standards mongering / location questions that i can't seem to get answers to.

1. i hear of casinos and discos in managua. would they be located in one general area such as the new centro or old centro? basically how large is this walk around area and what time does it go until?

2. are there areas with possible pfp options that forum members have not discovered? i have a feeling i would like the mercado humbres area. will a seasoned monger be able to sniff these areas out?

3. zona 1 in guatemala had several hotel options at around $25/30. will i have the same options in downtown managua? is a room without ac suicide? what area would you recommend i look into?

4. i need freedom to walk or take public transportation. cabs are boring and add up. do you think i can use these means of transport to get where i need to. when do the buses stop running. same cab pricing as guate $5/6 each way.

5. better to bring cash or atms are abundant. dollars are accepted i've been told. true or false?

basically i am looking to do in managua what i just did in guate. i hit the streets and started talking to people. eventually i was able to help myself uncover a budget scene that i was happy with. i like nicas and i have a hunch managua is similar to guate. its there but you need to be a self motivater and work the streets. i am willing to do this.

other areas:

basically same questions about leon and granada but also:

would they have a better / cooler climate than managua. hotel prices cheaper or the same as managua. will i hate these places if i hated antigua? i don't want to see euros or gringos studying spanish and eating over priced shit food. i want to see brown skin and a gritty environment that i can work in.

guate worked for me because it reminded me of lima in some ways. i got into the groove more or less and the weather was fresh enough to move around in.

i might have more questions after your responses.

thanks again. glad to see you back. this thread has been in a stand still for ages.

i just left today after 10 days and am in el salvador for the night leaving tomorrow on taca,

1. zona rosa on c masaya has pharoahs not far from metrocentro. there are others and they are all shit. star city especially but they've made the whole front into a betting parlor for bet cris and it is nice. other casino spots are pharoahs in bello horizonte, good food there and cheap, pharoahs near the airport, part of camino real giant hotel and an ok small casino in holiday inn. there was one in crowne plaza, went the way of the dodo.

the so called best disco and they are all too young, too loud and too many cholos and dickwads is matrix next door to star city and across the street from the hiton. i can get in vip wise- free and no lines, in matrix with my man friday / driver and neither of us have the slightest interest in going there. should tell you something.

2. huembes area would offer nothing except a bashed head for you. no idea where this idea sprang from but forget it.

you have:

nightclubs. cueto, good times (shit) , girls hollywood hotel club (e. g vale todo in msgr lezcano) , and nightclubs for overly rich dumb asses. elite and diamond (both near mcdonalds c. masaya). there is also 27 de mayo but it looks dirty, local creepy. never been.

you have "massage" which are fenix (scary dirty shit) , bellamary's opened again (if it ever closed) in ciudad jardin, lorenas (crappy, the owners, e. g. lorena and yugo split) , glorias (watch out for ****) , caribena morena in altamira. btw despite the crackdown they are all in the nuevo diario clasifieds under bellaza and they now say therapeutic massage. for your johnson, it is therapuetic.

you have streetwalkers all over c. masaya from hilton south to as far as the travestis near the alhambra oriente theater / national lottery area. young, thieves, dirty, bad idea. cheap i hear.

3. there is no downtown managua as there was an earthquake that liquified it. you will not find $25 hotels. if you do, get a handgun and sleep with your eyes open.

4. locals hate the buses but at least understand the routes. you would be insane to use them. don't take this wrong but you sound like someone with less than 2 pennies to rub together. your budget is getting dangerously low if you want to take a bus ( 2 1/2 c$, finally a use for those 50 centavo coins). a cab is 30 to 50 c$ almost anywhere as long as you can speak spanish and don't take shit from people. that's $1.40 to $2.20 a ride. come on.

the locals get robbed, recently there was a knife robbery on a big route. by the time the robber got to the end of the bus a local shot him to death. sound like a bus ride you want to take?

5. i have never managed to get an atm to work with my out of country bank card. i bring cash and buy c$ with the honest and good rate cambistas on the road between bac main office and dominos. they can change us$500 to c$ in 30 seconds and pay more than the bank. do not pay in brothels in $us. or anywhere else for that matter. buying stuff you get the "bank" rate. cambistas give you the "real" rate.

of course i also have two bank accounts at bac and so i guess i do use atm's but they are bac atm's with my 2 bac debit cards. no you can't get a bank account if you don't live there. unless you're me and you're not. yuo cannot begin to appreciate red tape with the banks. foreigners, get lost. in bac main branch i have a savings account. i went to get a checking account and they said no. so plaza espana, also bac said sure. because i have a bac account at the main branch. where they said no. they will sell and cash travelers checks for a 5% commission but if i deposit the same check, they hold funds for 21 days. make sense?

i guess in respect of your final sentence you can try holes like salvadoreno 2 for c$130 ( 15 minutes) and get the waitress 40 years old and dog ugly and if that's your bag then great. that is what the locals you want to emulate do. look, fenix such as it is, is c$200 for half an hour and is not salvadoreno 2.

when it is hot in managua is can be 10-15 degrees hotter in leon. i have never been anywhere hotter than leon other than the volcanic fumarole fields in san jacinto and that's guess what? on the way to leon.

granada is for gringos big g big ringos. horrible horrible horrible horrible.

Artisttyp
01-05-11, 04:59
Don't take this wrong but you sound like someone with less than 2 pennies to rub together. I'll say again."it takes a few thousand dollars" to go to a 3rd world country and bang low end sluts. Especially if your average trip is 3 to 4 weeks. I'm not complaining though.

Thank you for the info. I will probably go down during our summer for 2 weeks just to get a feel for it.

John Gault
01-05-11, 13:07
I'll say again."it takes a few thousand dollars" to go to a 3rd world country and bang low end sluts. Especially if your average trip is 3 to 4 weeks. I'm not complaining though.

Thank you for the info. I will probably go down during our summer for 2 weeks just to get a feel for it. Hola Mr. A,

Fenix charges 300 Cords not 200.

As far as ATM's I have had good luck with On the Run, which are gas stations with a convience store.

I know your tastes pretty well and I think MDE is a better fit for you.

Ready Ru
01-05-11, 20:46
Anyone know Silvia from Granada? She hangs with the sluts by the cabbana on the corner accross from Alhambra Hotel. She has a gold star on her front tooth. She has a few girls working for her there.

Artisttyp
01-05-11, 21:30
Hola Mr. A,

As far as ATM's I have had good luck with On the Run, which are gas stations with a convience store.

I know your tastes pretty well and I think MDE is a better fit for you. I will eventually go back to Medellin but the food is still a turn off to me. It's one of those places you go to screw and drink. The city itself doesn't do it for me.

Grand Pollo
01-07-11, 01:59
Hola Mr. A,

I know your tastes pretty well and I think MDE is a better fit for you. Well 300 or 200 it is worrying about $14 vs. $9. 50, so if that creates an issue then people are in the wrong line of personal entertainment.

The ATM's "may" work. They "may" not. So don't depend on them PLUS or Interac or whatever worldwide network. They dick you for fees if they do work as well, as does your bank usually, so these fees could be 3-10% of a withdrawal, more reason not to bother.

I don't frequent the casas etc, in Managua because I don't have to. I have companionship day and night there and not from casas or clubs. But I am familiar with them and the costs and risks I reflected to the chap with all the questions.

General tip: don't take buses and go to local bars. That is bars, for locals.

That banned guy really made a mess of this particular forum with all his silly stories and everyone lapping it all up like it was facts.

Ready Ru
01-13-11, 14:34
Grand Pollo, Ever been to Blue Foxies?

Shamester
01-13-11, 17:41
Grand Pollo, Ever been to Blue Foxies?Is this in Managua?

Ready Ru
01-14-11, 03:39
Is this in Managua?Its on the main road between caterina and managua. I ended up there on a Sunday night about 9:00. The girls rated about 6 or 7. You can take one in the back for about $25. 00. I took a girl back to my hotel with some of the nicest.

44dd titties I've ever seen. The bar charged me 80. 00 and I gave her anouther 50. 00 in the morning. It was that good!

I called her back on my last night in managua a couple days later. She stayed the night and came with me to the airport in the morning. I've been around the block, but this was a very memorable woman. Her name is Ninoska. Not sure if she's still there or not. This was about a year and ahalf ago. I stayed in touch with her for a couple months until my Nicaraguan wife at the time found her # and told her to fuck off. W

Noguera
01-14-11, 04:13
Its on the main road between caterina and managua. I ended up there on a Sunday night about 9:00. The girls rated about 6 or 7. You can take one in the back for about $25. 00. I took a girl back to my hotel with some of the nicest.

Does this club (Blue Foxies) still exist?

When you say between Catarina and Managua, where do you mean? Is it between Catarina and Masaya on the main highway? Or, between Masaya and Managua on the main road? Is this the place across from Volcan Masaya national park? If so, it has a different name now.

Ready Ru
01-14-11, 04:37

When you say between Catarina and Managua, where do you mean? Is it between Catarina and Masaya on the main highway? Or, between Masaya and Managua on the main road? Is this the place across from Volcan Masaya national park? If so, it has a different name now. I went by in January last year but didn't go in. It is between Caterina and Managua. My brother in law has a place in Caterina and its about 10 minutes drive from there. I know my way around by sight, but sometimes my direction is a little confused. Mark that one up to" Flor de Cana". Drinkin and fuckin, what else you going to do in Nicaragua? It has just a small sign and the building sits back from the road. I think it used to be some kind of farm or something. It is a shithole, but I liked it!

Ready Ru
01-15-11, 05:28

When you say between Catarina and Managua, where do you mean? Is it between Catarina and Masaya on the main highway? Or, between Masaya and Managua on the main road? Is this the place across from Volcan Masaya national park? If so, it has a different name now. So, do you know Ninoska?

Noguera
01-16-11, 19:56
So, do you know Ninoska?I know two Ninoskas in Nicaragua, but not this one. Sorry!

Ready Ru
01-16-11, 21:32
I know two Ninoskas in Nicaragua, but not this one. Sorry!Are you familiar with the girls in Parke Central in Granada? Particularly one named Silvia. She has a gold star on her front tooth.

Grand Pollo
01-22-11, 04:19

When you say between Catarina and Managua, where do you mean? Is it between Catarina and Masaya on the main highway? Or, between Masaya and Managua on the main road? Is this the place across from Volcan Masaya national park? If so, it has a different name now. It is on the highway that bypasses Masaya on the road to Catarina. I have passed it a dozen times in the daytime but never at night. It is nowhere near Volcan Masaya nor on Carretera Masaya.

Grand Pollo
01-22-11, 04:21
44dd titties I've ever seen. The bar charged me 80. 00 and I gave her anouther 50. 00 in the morning. It was that good!US$130 for a woman with the face and body of an NFL player wow.

Ready Ru
01-22-11, 17:16
US$130 for a woman with the face and body of an NFL player wow.Grand Pollo, I'm sure you know that beauty does not dictate how good a woman is in bed. I've been with every size, shape, race and just about every nationality, and some of the best looking of them were the ones I'd rate at the bottom of the scale. Besides, this photo doesn't do justice. You must not be a tit man, LOL

BluntForceTrauma
01-22-11, 22:09
Yeah, between Masaya why Catarina. There are two auto motels on either side, not pegged close, butt close. The area reminds me of an old Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Ready Ru
01-23-11, 18:34
Yeah, between Masaya why Catarina. There are two auto motels on either side, not pegged close, butt close. The area reminds me of an old Alfred Hitchcock movie.Think I saw Alfred Hitchcock pole dancing@Blue Foxies. Mabey his twin!

Pourdesp
01-25-11, 18:37
I will be in Nicaragua first week of May with a few buddies.

We are thinking of spending a few days in Managua, then go to San Juan Del Sur for a few days of deep sea fishing.

We are not "budget" mongers and don't mind paying a few extra bucks (withing reasonable level) for quality GFE service.

My questions are:

1- Should we take some chicas with us from Managua to San Juan Del Sur or are there good quality locals there too?

2- I realize that the focus of this forum is not fishing, but does anybody have any recommendations as to fishing charters / companies in SJDS?

3- Any recommendations as to beach front luxury 4 bedroom apartments or houses for rent in SJDS?

4- Does anyone have quality chicas they would like to recommend / share with us? We will treat them right.

5- If you have a good Taxi driver / tour operator / guide you can recommend I would appreciate that too.

I am a member so you can PM me the info if you like.

Thank you.

Grand Pollo
01-28-11, 04:03
The Supreme Court could not do her justice. The $130 was equally shocking for a week, let alone all night.

Ready Ru
01-29-11, 00:38
The Supreme Court could not do her justice. The $130 was equally shocking for a week, let alone all night.You are right Grand Pollo. Mark it up to Naivete or Flor de Cana. I promise not to polute the waters again by overpaying. Was going to upload a better photo of Ninoska, But lets not kick a dead horse. Mabey you know the beauty in the first photo. She lives in Managua. I was able to sneek away for 3 days in July, and spent them entirely in my hotel with her. Only left once to have lunch in Caterina. Had everything possible with her for $150 total for all three days. Better? The others are from a trip I took in Febuary to the Dominican Republic. Talk about NICE chicas!

Noguera
01-29-11, 19:25
How do we find this cutie in the first picture? You are not available by PM.

Ready Ru
01-31-11, 00:41
I can't seem to find her. I met her last January when some locals I met took me to a *****house in the middle of a residential area of Managua, It looked like a regular home. There was no sign and I had been drinking all day. I don't know the name of it. At the time, I was staying at the holiday Inn. I had another one of the girls from the place with me and even the bell hop recognised her. I may be able to track her # down through people I know there. If so, Il let you know. Have a sweet Honudan Girl here at home now so I don't know when I'll be getting back to Nicaragua. Damn I miss it!

Grand Pollo
02-01-11, 03:00
I can't seem to find her. I met her last January when some locals I met took me to a *****house in the middle of a residential area of Managua, It looked like a regular home.Bellmarys, Ciudad Jardin, they have a classified ad all the time in el Nuevo Diario. Closed Sundays. Good luck but it is a start.

Grand Pollo
02-01-11, 03:03
You are right Grand Pollo. Mark it up to Naivete or Flor de Cana. I promise not to polute the waters again by overpaying. Was going to upload a better photo of Ninoska, But lets not kick a dead horse. Mabey you know the beauty in the first photo. She lives in Managua. I was able to sneek away for 3 days in July, and spent them entirely in my hotel with her. Only left once to have lunch in Caterina. Had everything possible with her for $150 total for all three days. Better? The others are from a trip I took in Febuary to the Dominican Republic. Talk about NICE chicas!

Sorry I have never seen her. I have been with someone that we mutually ended after almost 3 years and I haven't been in many casas. I did have two girls on the side though for those 3 years, non-pros and crazy great fun.

There is one casa I can't go to due to fear of death from a girl I knew and dumped after 3 years with her (Morena). I guess 3 years is the statute of limitations for me. That said, in December I tried to visit a few, but it was Sunday and all three of Gloria, Bellmary and Lorena were closed or empty. So not much to report. I may not go back until August. Or April, or February So a lot not to report for 1-3-8 months.

DR girls are nice but my old haunt Boca Chica has gone to pot and the prices in Sosua are insane.

Note it is Catarina. I was there on January 1 for the Fiesta of San Silvestre, one of the great fiestas each year.

Ready Ru
02-01-11, 04:06
As o f today, Ready to dump sweet Honduran girl! Its 1 year next week. Lifes a *****! Divorced my Nicaraguan vivera in October, dumping my honduran love in Feb. Nicatragua, here I come. I love my time in Nicaragua. My x brother in law is being a dick to me now. If you see the gringo kicvking ass in caterAnia, Its probably me. . Thanks Budweiser, for the sympathy. Interupted by honduran gF. Think its over. As of today. Be in managua next week. Let you know. Recieved call from my girl in Granada. Promise to send new pix.

Ready Ru
02-01-11, 04:08
The 2 dr girls in photos are from boca chica

Ready Ru
02-01-11, 04:34
Working out every day. 45 yrsold. Be in nica soon. Love the chicas mucho. Thank god I'm nt to old to know whats there. LOVE THE ATTENTION. Not like in the states. Love gettin a couple of # every time I get out of the Car!

Tj Texan
03-05-11, 23:27
I'm reading the report now but just started about an hour ago. I plan to be in managua a few days and then to san juan del sur. I like non pros and regular bars. I speak spanish but am very gringo.

Any names of nice areas in managua for a Thursday and Friday night to meet locals.

Any other advice for managua or sjds or phone numbers for drivers would be appreciated.

What hotel is not a slum but rather nice that I can walk into some entertainment close by?

I briefly made this hotel list.

Don Quijote.

CristoRey.

Almendro from 07.

Holiday inn.

WHat is the best way to get to sjds and is sjds the trip I want to make when leaving managua or should I go to granada or?

ThanksCall this driver, his name is Walter and he is very trustworthy and decent. I don't know how much of a monger / party driver he is, but I am sure he can fit that bill too. I used him for years while living in Managua. Please do not mention that you got his number off a sex board as I still refer coworkers and others to him.

I am not sure what his vehicle is right now, but he can usually get a decent one. He will be fair to you in price and is honest above everything else.

Walter 8434 1162

Grand Pollo
03-06-11, 02:42
I'm reading the report now but just started about an hour ago. I plan to be in managua a few days and then to san juan del sur. I like non pros and regular bars. I speak spanish but am very gringo.

Any names of nice areas in managua for a Thursday and Friday night to meet locals.

Any other advice for managua or sjds or phone numbers for drivers would be appreciated.

What hotel is not a slum but rather nice that I can walk into some entertainment close by?

I briefly made this hotel list.

Don Quijote.

CristoRey.

Almendro from 07.

Holiday inn.

WHat is the best way to get to sjds and is sjds the trip I want to make when leaving managua or should I go to granada or?

ThanksYou won't be bringing back girls to the Almendro so strike that off your list and stick to these monger recommended joints. You could if you were me but I am me, so that spot is taken. That horse left the barn years and years ago.

Tourists in socks and sandals go to Granada, do you wear socks with sandals? Or are you over 60? That qualifies too. I don't know what the attraction to San Juan de Sur is other than the loud music and surfing etc, it is not a real monger spot per se. Managua is.

You don't walk to anywhere in Managua if you are sensible since it is spread out, dangerous to cross streets and a taxi costs $1. 50 to just about anywhere.

Ready Ru
03-09-11, 03:02
I'm talking to local girls in Managua and they are telling me I will love the town. I went on another site just for travlers and people that live in Nicaragua say they only land and take off in Managua, never visit. Grande Pollo tells me Granada and Sjds are boring.

One thing I know for sure. I have a hot Nica meeting me in Managua, I met her in San Diego at the Zoo 2 years ago while she was on a family trip with her parents.

She has a job and can't go road tripping with me and that is better. I think I would rather explore this country alone. I'm going to check out Granada and sjds for 6 days.

I'm not expecting a lot but if I can catch waves everyday, spear some fish and drink some rum it will be a success!

From my reading I think with my spanish and my success on gringas abroad I will have 2 barrells to shoot into.

I'll try to wake up this forum with some fotos and some experiences shortly.

Thanks. Any tips, numbers will be appreciated. Bro, your going to have a blast! If you speak spanish, You got it made. Granada, You will get laid. Private message me and I will give you the whole truth.

Member #2666
03-13-11, 18:10
I will be in Granada this week and need a decent hotel with AC and hot water near the central park.

Any recommendations / reviews would be appreciated. Restaurants too!

Gracias

Papa Fritas
03-15-11, 23:55
I will be in Granada this week and need a decent hotel with AC and hot water near the central park.

Any recommendations / reviews would be appreciated. Restaurants too!

GraciasEL Club. Walking distance from the park. Very clean and reasonable. A / see works great

Caballero Oscuro
04-06-11, 16:38
I have a last minute trip planned to MGA this weekend. I have a quick question for the regulars and ex-pats. I've read that voseo is the predominate 2nd person pronoun in Nicaragua. Do Nicaraguans use just the pronoun vos with regular tu conjugations (like MDE) or do they use the full voseo conjugations like in the Rio de Plata area (ie. BA and Montevideo)?

Thanks

BluntForceTrauma
04-06-11, 19:15
...the predominate 2nd person pronoun ...conjugationsDude, your English is way better than 99% of Gringos, . WTH ya talkin' 'about?

-Nicas use "Vos" all the time. Way more than anywhere else here in C. A. At least. They say they speak "Castillian" as being distinct from other C. A. Nationalities, and always seem proud of this statement. To me, it always sounds as if they just finished off 7 shots of whiskey when they speak. It's tough sometimes for me.

-Nicas use "Dale apues" continuously, it's the same as saying "goodbye" to people around here.

-White guys are "Cheles", which I hear most everytime I venture out for more than 2 hours at least twice, always in a friendly manner. It's rare when I hear "Gringo".

-If someone unknown starts talking politics, he's a Sandinista type, just got off a March or protest, and you just be in agreement and tout the commie party playbook.

-The chicks are the sexiest, sultriest in all of C. A. By FAR! Many poor as dirt, most very well cultured and mannered.

-I'm far from an expert, yet I do not believe I have ever heard "Voseo" in my days around here.

Caballero Oscuro
04-07-11, 01:56
I have a last minute trip planned to MGA this weekend. I have a quick question for the regulars and ex-pats. I've read that voseo is the predominate 2nd person pronoun in Nicaragua. Do Nicaraguans use just the pronoun vos with regular tu conjugations (like MDE) or do they use the full voseo conjugations like in the Rio de Plata area (ie. BA and Montevideo)?

ThanksVoseo is the technical term for using vos instead of tu (tuteo). I'm a native English speaker. I am a decently proficient speaker of Spanish who's trying to become completely fluent. Sometimes I take it a little too serious. LOL. Thanks

Noguera
04-07-11, 03:01
Voseo is the technical term for using vos instead of tu (tuteo). I'm a native English speaker. I am a decently proficient speaker of Spanish who's trying to become completely fluent. Sometimes I take it a little too serious. LOL. ThanksChill buddy. You will be fine.

LOL. You are not going to meet one Nicaraguan in your entire trip that will have a clue what you are talking about. They have never heard of voseo or tuteo, or probably even the word Castillion. Just speak first person familiar spanish to them and they will love you. If you over do your spanish they will think you are pompous. But then again, they have never heard of the word pompous!

Grand Pollo
04-08-11, 18:00
Dude, your English is way better than 99% of Gringos, . WTH ya talkin' 'about?

-Nicas use "Vos" all the time. Way more than anywhere else here in C. A. At least. They say they speak "Castillian" as being distinct from other C. A. Nationalities, and always seem proud of this statement. To me, it always sounds as if they just finished off 7 shots of whiskey when they speak. It's tough sometimes for me.

-Nicas use "Dale apues" continuously, it's the same as saying "goodbye" to people around here.

-White guys are "Cheles", which I hear most everytime I venture out for more than 2 hours at least twice, always in a friendly manner. It's rare when I hear "Gringo".

-If someone unknown starts talking politics, he's a Sandinista type, just got off a March or protest, and you just be in agreement and tout the commie party playbook.

-The chicks are the sexiest, sultriest in all of C. A. By FAR! Many poor as dirt, most very well cultured and mannered.

-I'm far from an expert, yet I do not believe I have ever heard "Voseo" in my days around here. Vos is used by girls a lot as they like to have a mid point between usted and tu even if they are banging you, and the government propaganda machine loves to use vos in their ads and billboards. In reality you don't need to learn it as I think tu and usted fit the necessary slots and so do most people there.

It is not "dale apues" at all. It is "dale pues" (for the non speakers pronounced "Dally Pwes") and it is a contraction that has happened over time of andale pues which roughly means OK, let's go, great. Let's do it, from literally "come on, then" (pues being used instead of entonces for "then") and not really goodybye, where oddly the Italian "ciao" is used a lot. And adios not as much. You willl hear it a lot at the conclusion of phone calls and discussions but it it not goodbye.

Chele means "whitey", coming from the verb chelear to whitewash.

You don't HAVE to agree with political discussions. Frankly if you know someone well you can talk whatever point of view you want and you are going to find in private the FSLN is not very popular. Nor Daniel. With strangers do not mix your pidgin Spanish and your opinions about another country's politics at all. You may be touting FSLN dogma to Liberals. Just keep your trap shut and change the subject to the weather or sights to see.

BluntForceTrauma
04-08-11, 19:48
However, In my experience, for every anti-FSLN type talking politics to me. 10 pro-FSLN type will bring up politics.

Just like anywhere else, the lefties think they know it all and want the world to think like them. The more conservative types respect your individual opinion. However stewpit it may bee. Unfortunately, the stewpits vote too.

I think Danny will win next round. There are too many competing parties all with small % of pop vote #'s.

Fragmented.

Plenty have lost a brother, cousin, father, uncle, grampa, etc, during the '70's and '80's. Then there is the Marine / Sandino thing from the '30's. I'd say alot of the pro-FSLN types, gabbing politics, are trying to feel out this newbie gringo to figure out whether to buy him a beer or steal his wallet and cell. Half of them think you're down here to violate a 13 year old anyway, . And you ARE on the ISG board as well eh? Not accusing.

OK,"Dale pues", sure you're explanation is more accurate, but people say this so often when separating that it is as good as caio and take it easy, IMO.

Grand Pollo
04-12-11, 03:20
I think Danny will win next round. There are too many competing parties all with small % of pop vote #'s.

OK,"Dale pues", sure you're explanation is more accurate, but people say this so often when separating that it is as good as caio and take it easy, IMO. If he wins it is because he fixed the elections like ALL the municipal elections in 2009 and because through manipulating the Supreme Court (essentially overturning the constitution that didn't even allow him to run consecutively) , and muddying the ability for the liberal parties to form a coalition that could field one decent candidate. And the Liberals don't help by fighting like 10 year olds. Then there's Aleman. Again.

Ortega won with barely 30% of the popular vote last time just missing a run-off with Montealegre who would have won.

Learn something about Nicaraguan politics, but don't discuss politics with ANYONE who is not very very close to you, definitely not in a bar or in public. That said, since the minority here can speak the language and probably don't know much about politics, it is not a huge risk.

And he is not liked other than the hard core FSLN most of whom are on the teat to stay there. Why? He doesn't DO anything for the people other than post billboards (and that hideous TV billboard near La Union) all of which have his ugly mug. Those groups that stand at the rotundas and wave flags and sing? They are paid by the FSLN to be there.

My explanation of dale pues is not "more accurate", it is proper Spanish (one of the few contractions you will find, even if it is is in a form of a colloquialism) and yours was.....dale apues? Come on......

If you are just saying goodbye then it's adios or ciao, whereas dale pues is in agreement with an arrangement, more often than a simple goodbye. For example you wouldn't say "dale pues" to a girl as she was leaving but you would if she said let's go to dinner and you agreed. I have heard my guard/ driver/ fixer say dale pues maybe 100,000 times in the last 7 years.

May as well let the boardies learn something of value as it is very common used in the right context.

Chinchuliar
04-15-11, 19:16
If he wins it is because he fixed the elections like ALL the municipal elections in 2009An elected Sandinista official admitted to me that it was "a mistake" to fix the municipal elections, and then listed nine municipalities where this had happened. He still wouldn't concede Managua, though.

"Va pues" is another one I hear a lot.

ICantStayAway
04-16-11, 03:49
I am here until Sunday.

Bbilly
04-17-11, 22:30
Which Sunday? I'm here til the 25th, pay the 20bucks so we can pm numbers

IamLookin
04-29-11, 11:44
I usually travell to DR or Colombia but flights are cheap now to managua from where I live.

What is the cost for a chica there (overnight)? And brothels. I will gladly exchange info about Colombia and DR.

With anyone.

Thanks

The Dirty Pirate
04-30-11, 22:55
I usually travell to DR or Colombia but flights are cheap now to managua from where I live.

What is the cost for a chica there (overnight)? And brothels. I will gladly exchange info about Colombia and DR.

With anyone.

ThanksYou probably won't like it, just my opinion. It's not going to compare to either of the locations you usually visit.

Grand Pollo
05-05-11, 11:23
An elected Sandinista official admitted to me that it was "a mistake" to fix the municipal elections, and then listed nine municipalities where this had happened. He still wouldn't concede Managua, though.

"Va pues" is another one I hear a lot. "Nine"? I think maybe he can't count to ten, or more. It was atrocious. I was there for the results, if you went online (and both newspapers did this as did I) you could see polls in various barrios, Managua especially where the vote count was exactly the same for a dozen or more polls at the same time, and FSLN has say 580 votes and the other parties had zero. You look at 10 polls and it was the same 580/0/0, what a huge coincidence, eh?

And the fact they found 10's of thousands of duplicate cedulas in the dump and 10's of thousands of ballots there on fire wasn't part of the Managua fix? Please.

This November will be crucial to see if they stay an OAS member or just bum buddies with Chavez, Castro and (ooops, not any more). Qaddafi.

Chinchuliar
05-06-11, 20:45
I was there too. It was such an obvious fraud, almost laughable.

I was surprised the Sandinista guy (son of a friend) admitted to any fraud, actually. I don't get very far with him when I ask him about Daniel's suppression of rivals and dissent within the Sandinista party. L'état, c'est moi. That's Daniel.

Undakovabrotha
05-14-11, 23:05
I will be in MGA tomorrow 5/15. 5/17. I am still trying to figure the hotel situation. I am coming up from Costa Rica which is ridiculously expensive now and they are not friendly. I guess South East Asia got me spoiled.

ButtLover
07-31-11, 18:35
http://www.metropolistv.nl/en/themes/prostitution/chico-s-brothel-in-nicaragua

BL

Enperadore
08-01-11, 01:56
Interesting video, I will be back in Nicaragua in two weeks and just for the hell I will go check it out and see what kind of girls you can get for $2. I suspect not much!

http://www.metropolistv.nl/en/themes/prostitution/chico-s-brothel-in-nicaragua

BL

Enperadore
08-21-11, 19:30
I am now in Granada and last night after some heavy drinking and partying with some friends I drove by parque central around 4:30 am and pickeda decent looking girl maybe a 5\6, pickings were slim. Turns out I had been with this same girl twice before on previous trips. Carmen was her name and after we reconnected she warmed up and we had a good session that included CBJ and multiple positions. She was a little tired because it was past 5 am but she tried. Damage was $20 and no up selling plus she gave me her digits. Not a bad first nut in Nicaragua. I am waiting to see my no via today and had a good rump.

Enperadore
08-21-11, 21:49
I am now in Granada and last night after some heavy drinking and partying with some friends I drove by parque central around 4:30 am and pickeda decent looking girl maybe a 5\6, pickings were slim. Turns out I had been with this same girl twice before on previous trips. Carmen was her name and after we reconnected she warmed up and we had a good session that included CBJ and multiple positions. She was a little tired because it was past 5 am but she tried. Damage was $20 and no up selling plus she gave me her digits. Not a bad first nut in Nicaragua. I am waiting to see my no via today and had a good rump.

Ready Ru
08-22-11, 03:48
I am now in Granada and last night after some heavy drinking and partying with some friends I drove by parque central around 4:30 am and pickeda decent looking girl maybe a 5\6, pickings were slim. Turns out I had been with this same girl twice before on previous trips. Carmen was her name and after we reconnected she warmed up and we had a good session that included CBJ and multiple positions. She was a little tired because it was past 5 am but she tried. Damage was $20 and no up selling plus she gave me her digits. Not a bad first nut in Nicaragua. I am waiting to see my no via today and had a good rump.I know many girls from that area. Would love to see a photo of one or two. Get Pics!

Enperadore
08-22-11, 17:58
I am trying but many of these girls don't like pics because they don't want anyone finding out about their profession which is dumb, they are already known by standing in central park. On a side note I noticed the girls in Granada have come down in their price. They used to quote $30 as starting price and you could haggle them down to $20 but now they are just saying $20 to start but they do charge more for BBBJ.

I know many girls from that area. Would love to see a photo of one or two. Get Pics!

Ready Ru
08-22-11, 20:32
I am trying but many of these girls don't like pics because they don't want anyone finding out about their profession which is dumb, they are already known by standing in central park. On a side note I noticed the girls in Granada have come down in their price. They used to quote $30 as starting price and you could haggle them down to $20 but now they are just saying $20 to start but they do charge more for BBBJ.Theres one named Silvia there. She has a star on her front tooth. A liitle pusshy, but a great lay. Let me know if you run into her.

Enperadore
08-22-11, 22:31
Thanks for the tip, I will try to find her next weekend, right now I feel tapped out and I am still waiting for some other friends to come by and give me my welcome back gifts.

Theres one named Silvia there. She has a star on her front tooth. A liitle pusshy, but a great lay. Let me know if you run into her.

Mfins
09-01-11, 00:29
Is Hilton Chica friendly?

Also what is the best location and rate to change my dollars.

Thank you!

Noguera
09-01-11, 05:49
Is Hilton Chica friendly?

Also what is the best location and rate to change my dollars.

Thank you!The best exchange rate, the safest location, and the most honest moneychangers are located at Plaza Espana. Go to Rotunda Gueguense, go west one block, turn left at the very first street, and there will be 9-10 moneychangers hanging out on the corner. They will run to your car / taxi, but do not worry. These are good, safe, honest guys.

Mfins
09-01-11, 06:04
The best exchange rate, the safest location, and the most honest moneychangers are located at Plaza Espana. Go to Rotunda Gueguense, go west one block, turn left at the very first street, and there will be 9-10 moneychangers hanging out on the corner. They will run to your car / taxi, but do not worry. These are good, safe, honest guys.Awesome thanks- I will be changing a fairly large amount. Do you think the moneychangers are better than a casa de cambio.

One time in Guatemala I was a little drunk and some dude used one of those rigged up calculators on me. Didn't catch on untill he was halfway down the road.

Also any news on the Hilton Hotel. Is it Chica friendly fairly and close to the main part of the city.

Thanks Again

John Gault
09-01-11, 15:16
Awesome thanks- I will be changing a fairly large amount. Do you think the moneychangers are better than a casa de cambio.

One time in Guatemala I was a little drunk and some dude used one of those rigged up calculators on me. Didn't catch on untill he was halfway down the road.

Also any news on the Hilton Hotel. Is it Chica friendly fairly and close to the main part of the city.

Thanks AgainNoguera answered your question about changing money.

To quote him "The best exchange rate, the safest location, and the most honest moneychangers are located at Plaza Espana "

As far as the Hilton being girl friendly. I have never stayed at the one in Managua, but every other Hilton I know of is always not GF.

Noguera
09-01-11, 15:41
Awesome thanks- I will be changing a fairly large amount. Do you think the moneychangers are better than a casa de cambio.

Thanks AgainOne more point on money changers. When you pull up at Plaza Espana, there will be 9-10 guys there and 2-3 will immediately run to your car. Don't panic, it is fine. Tell the first guy that gets to your car that you want to talk to Jose Antonio, and the guy will get him. Jose Antonio has changed my money for something like 12-15 years, and become a friend. He does not know me as Noguera, however, tell him you are a friend of the guy that gives him his baseball hats (gorras). I guarantee whatever hat Jose Antonio is wearing, I gave it to him. If Jose Antonio is not there, any of these guys will be honest with you.

Mfins
09-01-11, 16:34
John, yes Nogeuro "asked and answered" and I appreciate it very much however I wanted to make him aware I will be exchanging a large amount of Dollars. Close to $5, 000. So I wanted to make sure it is Okay to do this on the street. So I asked it again and included that caveat.

The Hilton In San Salvador is very girl friendly so I am also hoping the one in Managua is.

Thanks again Nogeuro

Oldexpat
09-05-11, 06:34
I've pulled the plug on working longer. Now looking where to retire. I've read Nicaragua is the place to retire to. Any opinions on this out there among members to the forum? I like Leon from what I read. Mongering will be important but quality of life on a fixed income is the most important.

Input please.

Noguera
09-06-11, 02:49
John, yes Nogeuro "asked and answered" and I appreciate it very much however I wanted to make him aware I will be exchanging a large amount of Dollars. Close to $5, 000. So I wanted to make sure it is Okay to do this on the street. So I asked it again and included that caveat.

The Hilton In San Salvador is very girl friendly so I am also hoping the one in Managua is.

Thanks again NogeuroWhy exchange US$ 5000 all at once? That is a rhetorical question for you to answer, not to necessarily share with us on the ISG. However, since US dollars are virtually a hard currency everywhere in Nicaragua there is no need to exchange this much money all at one time. Plus, with the fluctuating exchange rate there is no value to keep this kind of money in Cordobas. If you must exchange this kind of volume all at one time your only real option is to go to a commercial bank, and even they may give you a hard time.

Enperadore
09-06-11, 03:23
Unless you need to use all the money at once it does not make sense since the exchange rate pretty much changes daily and virtually everyone will accept dollars it makes little financial sense. Banks will not give you any problem doing an exchange as long as you have your foreign passport. In the pass I have exchanged at the BAC in Granada and received a special rate higher than all the places in granadan when I was exchanging at least $2000 and I did not have a banking relationship with bac. Also as a tip if you need to withdraw up to $2000 with an debit or credit card you can go inside a BAC or banpro and tell the cashier you wish to make a withdraw with your card and there is no bank surcharge locally and if you have a no international fee car then its pretty much a no fee withdraw. I know have a banking relationship with banpro and they give me an exchange rate that is at least 4 Cordoba cents higher per dollar than the best rate in the money exchange places throughout Granada.

Why exchange US$ 5000 all at once? That is a rhetorical question for you to answer, not to necessarily share with us on the ISG. However, since US dollars are virtually a hard currency everywhere in Nicaragua there is no need to exchange this much money all at one time. Plus, with the fluctuating exchange rate there is no value to keep this kind of money in Cordobas. If you must exchange this kind of volume all at one time your only real option is to go to a commercial bank, and even they may give you a hard time.

Oldexpat
09-13-11, 06:13
I've pulled the plug on working longer. Now looking where to retire. I've read Nicaragua is the place to retire to. Any opinions on this out there among members to the forum? I like Leon from what I read. Mongering will be important but quality of life on a fixed income is the most important.

Input please.Bump. Any input?

Chinchuliar
09-14-11, 14:14
Leon is a nice town, far better than Granada. It's hot, though, if that sort of thing bothers you.

As a foreigner you will always, to some extent or another, be a target in Nicaragua. A target for theives and a target for women who want your money in return for the use of their body.

At all costs avoid the new gringo golf course developments that are soulless white elephants.

If you want any kind of cultural or intellectual life, don't come to Nicaragua.

SpaceChimp
09-21-11, 04:13
http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/nacionales/114397-policia-desarticula-11-prostibulos-de-adolescentes

Anyone have any idea what places this includes? I just came from a quick work trip to Managua, but I didn't have time for any extra curriculars so I didn't get a chance to investigate.

Grand Pollo
09-23-11, 01:46
The best exchange rate, the safest location, and the most honest moneychangers are located at Plaza Espana. Go to Rotunda Gueguense, go west one block, turn left at the very first street, and there will be 9-10 moneychangers hanging out on the corner. They will run to your car / taxi, but do not worry. These are good, safe, honest guys.Not that I argue with Noogie, I don't but IMHO, the best and at least nicest, are located next to the BAC main office on C. Masaya, next to Domino's Pizza (S. Side of the road, N. Side is the BAC parking).

Gata or her kid Gatita are nice and offer consistently, more than the banks. And you can change your money in 1/20th the tme of a bank. I have changed US$2, 000 in 5 minutes.

Noguera
09-23-11, 04:11
Not that I argue with Noogie, I don't but IMHO, the best and at least nicest, are located next to the BAC main office on C. Masaya, next to Domino's Pizza (S. Side of the road, N. Side is the BAC parking).

Gata or her kid Gatita are nice and offer consistently, more than the banks. And you can change your money in 1/20th the tme of a bank. I have changed US$2, 000 in 5 minutes.Pollo. You are cracking me up LOL. Not arguing with the Nog. That made me laugh.

Did not know about Gata. Do know the locale.

Boys. Listen to Pollo. His location is more centrally located than my locale. You can always rely on the Pollo.

Mike P Psych
09-23-11, 22:23
http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/nacionales/114397-policia-desarticula-11-prostibulos-de-adolescentes

anyone have any idea what places this includes? i just came from a quick work trip to managua, but i didn't have time for any extra curriculars so i didn't get a chance to investigate.we are talking about prostitution using **** girls. it is illegal in nicaragua as well as in the united states. i would hope no one on the isg site condones this practice especially when there are so many available women who are of legal age. i say good for the police. i will be returning to managua for the fifth time in a week and staying a month but i have no interest in investigating what locations were closed. i would hope the major mongering locations were not so stupid as to hire children. if they did they deserve to be closed. any girl who appears to possibly be **** should be carded. if she does not have a cedula assume she is a minor.

SpaceChimp
10-04-11, 22:27
yes of course it is illegal not to mention immoral, but given the elections coming up, the widespread corruption within the police force here and the raw number of places closed down, i thought this might have been a larger sweep only using **** workers as a pretense. hopefully it was just a sting operation as they claim and none of the good spots have been shut down due to some pre november moral crusading.

Iguana Six
10-09-11, 05:45

Input please.I would not do it. A few years ago, a young US businessman was tried by a kangaroo court for the murder of his ex-girlfriend and convicted, despite overwhelming evidence that he was a five hour drive away from the scene of the crime at the time of the murder. The trial was so flawed, the conviction was completely voided by the first appeals court to review the case. But that took almost two years.

You should not live a country whose government hates you. It takes a special type of incompetence on the part of a government that runs a police state, but not a good enough police state to maintain its monopoly on criminal behavior. In other words, every fears the state and its coercive apparatus. Except the criminals.

Noguera
10-09-11, 05:53
I would not do it. A few years ago, a young US businessman was tried by a kangaroo court for the murder of his ex-girlfriend and convicted, despite overwhelming evidence that he was a five hour drive away from the scene of the crime at the time of the murder. The trial was so flawed, the conviction was completely voided by the first appeals court to review the case. But that took almost two years.

You should not live a country whose government hates you. It takes a special type of incompetence on the part of a government that runs a police state, but not a good enough police state to maintain its monopoly on criminal behavior. In other words, every fears the state and its coercive apparatus. Except the criminals.Oh please. !

'Police State'?

There was a lot more to the Eric Volz case than meets the eye. He was an arrogant, obnoxious, big mouthed American. I am not saying he was guilty, but your statements are way embellished.

Grand Pollo
10-11-11, 00:08

Input please.Pattaya, Thailand, or maybe the Philippines.

Iguana Six
10-12-11, 04:59
Oh please. !

'Police State'?

There was a lot more to the Eric Volz case than meets the eye. He was an arrogant, obnoxious, big mouthed American. I am not saying he was guilty, but your statements are way embellished.Tell me what I am missing on the Eric Volz case.

I've described Nicaragua as a "soft" police state. While they are the "firebreak" that seems to have stopped the Maras from expanding south, there is also a youtube video where you can see thirteen cops bring five pistols and rifles to a knife fight with one suspect. And lose. The police do not protect peaceful demonstrators from "turbas divinas." On the other hand, they are pretty honest by regional standards.

Oldexpat
10-13-11, 02:15
Leon is a nice town, far better than Granada. It's hot, though, if that sort of thing bothers you.

As a foreigner you will always, to some extent or another, be a target in Nicaragua. A target for theives and a target for women who want your money in return for the use of their body.

At all costs avoid the new gringo golf course developments that are soulless white elephants.

If you want any kind of cultural or intellectual life, don't come to Nicaragua.I lived in Costa Rica (near San Jose) for 2+ years and found just enough 'culture and intellectual life' to keep it interesting but not overwhelming in terms of being to culturally different from 'home'. I've lived in the middle east and found that 'too different' for example. Interested if there's 'just enough' culture in Leon as I know it's the university center of the country. Anyone know?

Also, not one to want to locate to a 'gringo country/golf club community'. That's what I'm escaping here. Looking for something more low key but lively.

Old Expat

Curry
11-03-11, 23:23
I've always been curious about this place. Has anyone had any first hand experience there?

World Travel 69
11-04-11, 15:07
Monday on the Travel Channel, they will showing Anthony Bourdain's Nicaragua again.

Pana Nyc
11-07-11, 16:56
Monday on the Travel Channel, they will showing Anthony Bourdain's Nicaragua again.Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhEIMNVmWgg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4eS52aWUks&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDKGduC2DU&feature=related

John Gault
12-01-11, 16:55
I know Nicarauga is a very poor country, but I wonder how much it would cost to put up street signs, and have the buildings numbered. I have never seen such a poor system. How do they call for emergency medical help? The mess of trying to find a location in the citys is a real pain in the ass.

While I am venting, lets take a look at the road conditions in the Gringo city of Granada. Pot holes that are everywhere. Maybe the President could take one of his millions, and put a few trucks on the road to fill these holes.

We all know the native women are great here, and the people are for the most part very kind, but the interstructure is very hard to deal with.

I have been coming here for quite a while now, but this lack of basic stuff is getting old.

John Gault
12-01-11, 17:07
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhEIMNVmWgg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4eS52aWUks&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPDKGduC2DU&feature=relatedI'm sure most of us have eaten at those stands near the Star Casino in Managua that Anthony Bourdain is smacking his lips over. Come on the hot dogs are OK, but this guy is trying to act like he is having an orgasimo while eating a hamburger, and hot dog. This makes me wonder when he is in other locals, and is swooning over a local dish.

The scenes at the dump were very sad. I knew it is a poor country, but this was an eye opener.

After viewing these clips maybe now I can understand how really poor this country is. I think my previous post now shows how little I understood the conditions in this Country

Grand Pollo
12-15-11, 02:45
I know Nicarauga is a very poor country, but I wonder how much it would cost to put up street signs, and have the buildings numbered. .Millions of $ they don't have.

Funny how a taxi, ambulance or bombero can get from point A to B with no problems.

Noguera
12-15-11, 08:56
The system works for the Nicaraguans. Even if there is not a tree at 'el árbol'!

I once sent a DHL to this address.

Desde centro salud Villa Venezuela.

Medio cuadra abajo.

Nueve senderos a los montaņas.

Cuatro chozas arriba.

Entonces diez cuadras mas.

Which basically translates to.

From the health center in Villa Venezuela.

Go ― block west.

9 paths south.

4 shacks back to the east.

Then go another 10 yards.

The package was delivered within 48 hours! Remember, these people have lived with this system for decades and know it intimately.

Cngrgo
06-03-12, 04:21
what is the internet like in nicaragua.

i'm looking into a vacation in managua / nicaragua and would like to know if the wifi is good enough for consulting work that will need to get done. i'll need to be able to connect to the internet daily with decent speeds.

i read that there are power outages daily for about 4 hours at random times. is this true?

thanks

Noguera
06-03-12, 21:26

i'm looking into a vacation in managua / nicaragua and would like to know if the wifi is good enough for consulting work that will need to get done. i'll need to be able to connect to the internet daily with decent speeds.

i read that there are power outages daily for about 4 hours at random times. is this true?

thanksyes there are power outages at random times, but definitely not daily and very seldom for 4 hours. all the nicer, business related hotels have back-up generators, so power is not a problem for them.

you can pretty much get wifi everywhere, however, the speeds are quite a bit slower than in other countries. i imagine the cheaper hotels (in the $50, and less, range) will have even slower wifi. don't know about the new intercontinental, the older crowne plaza, or the hilton, but i imagine they have the best wifi but i doubt it is anywhere near as good as in the states. the holiday inn has pretty good wifi in the rooms, but at times it is frustratingly slow.

don't worry about power outages. on the other hand, fast internet can be a problem.

Cngrgo
06-03-12, 22:12
yes there are power outages at random times, but definitely not daily and very seldom for 4 hours. all the nicer, business related hotels have back-up generators, so power is not a problem for them.

you can pretty much get wifi everywhere, however, the speeds are quite a bit slower than in other countries. i imagine the cheaper hotels (in the $50, and less, range) will have even slower wifi. don't know about the new intercontinental, the older crowne plaza, or the hilton, but i imagine they have the best wifi but i doubt it is anywhere near as good as in the states. the holiday inn has pretty good wifi in the rooms, but at times it is frustratingly slow.

don't worry about power outages. on the other hand, fast internet can be a problem.thanks. internet is the main worry. i am not sure yet about hotels. however, what is the best way to go to a internet cafe where i can plug my laptop in? i read on wiki travel that you can get into the mombacho beach club in granada for $5 or free i think. are there internet cafes spread around in nicaragua?. can't seem to find info on that.

World Travel 69
06-04-12, 14:43
In Managua I used the internet wifi the hotel Yolaina.

I am not sure how many other internet caffes are in the city.

In Granada there are enough internet places, that you will not have a problem.

Thanks. Internet is the main worry. I am not sure yet about hotels. However, what is the best way to go to a internet cafe where I can plug my laptop in? I read on wiki travel that you can get into the Mombacho Beach Club in Granada for $5 or free I think. Are there internet cafes spread around in Nicaragua?. Can't seem to find info on that.

Enperadore
06-13-12, 19:07
you could always get a movistar or claro usb modem and pay per day use, i think with movistar the cost is 50 cordobas per day on the prepay service and it works all over nicaragua, speedwise its probrably around 1mbps at the best. now if you are going to be mostly in managua there is yota, a 4g service, both the usb and service are pretty economic. in granada you will find plently of cyber cafe specially in the center. i have a cyber cafe and we have 5mpbs and constanly get that speed. last power outage here in granada was about a week ago in the early morning and lasted about 2 hours.

thanks

Kelso1
06-13-12, 19:47
you could always get a movistar or claro usb modem and pay per day use, i think with movistar the cost is 50 cordobas per day on the prepay service and it works all over nicaragua, speedwise its probrably around 1mbps at the best. now if you are going to be mostly in managua there is yota, a 4g service, both the usb and service are pretty economic. in granada you will find plently of cyber cafe specially in the center. i have a cyber cafe and we have 5mpbs and constanly get that speed. last power outage here in granada was about a week ago in the early morning and lasted about 2 hours.we had in granada one that lasted about 3 hours yesterday.

i'm using the claro usb modem. a 4g service. works pretty good if i'm outside from the casa a bit.

i'm staying more in the country part of granada, and the bugs, rain, and poor intrastucture is starting to get to me.

Enperadore
06-14-12, 01:34
No power outrage in my area, am near the entrance near la colonia and Union supermarket. I forgot about the new 4g from claro, glad to hear it is working good in granada.

We had in Granada one that lasted about 3 hours yesterday.

I'm using the Claro USB modem. A 4G service. Works pretty good if I'm outside from the Casa a bit.

I'm staying more in the country part of Granada, and the bugs, rain, and poor intrastucture is starting to get to me.

Cngrgo
06-14-12, 04:20
Posted this elsewhere, but probably intending on going straight to Granada as Managua seems like a complete shithole that is unsafe. From Granada plan on going to SJDS. Good to know that I can get mobile internet for 65 a month anywhere. I would probably die without internet LOL. So $65 a month gives me a good feeling of security.

Basically my game plan is to pick up a gold digging gringo hunter Nica, get both of us tested for STDs and then take her with me to a vacation rental for a month by the ocean / beach. Any thoughts on the best way to go about that. Is that a practical strategy?

Tar Heel Bred
06-14-12, 08:18
Posted this elsewhere, but probably intending on going straight to Granada as Managua seems like a complete shithole that is unsafe. From Granada plan on going to SJDS. Good to know that I can get mobile internet for 65 a month anywhere. I would probably die without internet LOL. So $65 a month gives me a good feeling of security.

Basically my game plan is to pick up a gold digging gringo hunter Nica, get both of us tested for STDs and then take her with me to a vacation rental for a month by the ocean / beach. Any thoughts on the best way to go about that. Is that a practical strategy?Managua is fine and a lot of fun! You would be foolish not to enjoy a night or two at the mall, normal disco's, and any of the main strip clubs.

Enperadore
06-15-12, 01:39
Managua has a lot to offer specially at night, lots of action, granada is more conservative no strip clubs but lots willing girls on the hunt for gringos and the all mighty greenback. Getting a girl for a whole month might be tough on your first trip but you might want to start checking out some dating sites to set up some contacts ahead of time.

Basically my game plan is to pick up a gold digging gringo hunter Nica, get both of us tested for STDs and then take her with me to a vacation rental for a month by the ocean / beach. Any thoughts on the best way to go about that. Is that a practical strategy?

Artisttyp
06-15-12, 03:28
Managua has a lot to offer specially at nightWould you mind telling us about what you do in MGA? Most people I've talked to tell me it's a dump and everything is spread out. One person did mention casinos with regular girls but what else is there to do in MGA when you aren't mongering?

* Thanks

Tar Heel Bred
06-15-12, 05:34
Would you mind telling us about what you do in MGA? Most people I've talked to tell me it's a dump and everything is spread out. One person did mention casinos with regular girls but what else is there to do in MGA when you aren't mongering?

* ThanksPlenty to do.

Metro Centro & Galerias Santo Domingo Mall's.

Prime hunting ground for non pros. Go grab a bite to eat and see a movie. Enjoy the eye candy and talk to some women!

Regular Disco's

Hipa Hipa. Chaman Bar. Moods. Broders. Caramanchal

Tons of hot chicas.

Pharaohs Casino. Gambling & Chicas!

Strip Clubs

Good Times. The Diamond. Elite. Solid Gold

Seriously man, tons of shit to do in Managua at night!

Kelso1
06-16-12, 02:19
Would you mind telling us about what you do in MGA? Most people I've talked to tell me it's a dump and everything is spread out. One person did mention casinos with regular girls but what else is there to do in MGA when you aren't mongering?

* ThanksThe Diamond. Elite. Solid Gold, are not for you. I know you are more of a budget monger.

Tar Heel had some good points, but if you notice it is almost totally hunting Chicas. This is almost always the case at night in Latin America. I think BA in Argintina may be exception, but you already know that.

My Novia's sister just got robbed on a bus in MGA today. Always a wakeup for me as I get too relaxed in Country.

Took a 70 kilometer ride to the Pacific today from Granada. Water was warm, but ruff.

There is one thing that you may like. Outside of MGA they have hot springs baths, and a suana heated naturally. 40 Cord admission. I forget the name, but there are others also in Nicaragua. I went there twice to cure some congestion I picked up. First time the water was to hot for the bath, but as few days later after a rain the pool was OK.

Cngrgo
06-16-12, 20:57
Speaking of wake up calls. http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/14/world/nicaragua-american-prisoner/index.html. Giving me second thoughts. They don't even have a Canadian embassy in Nicaragua so I'm totally screwed if a crooked cop decides to dump me in jail on BS prices. That being said that guy's mistake was that he lived there like a real resident and owned property. Dumbass thing to do. Never buy real estate in an 3rd world country and make sure you have a foreign income stream. You can't trust the low-life people and government in Latin America.

That being said. Tarheel thanks for the report. Seems like according to WikiTravel that HipaHipa, Moods and Broder all have entrance fees of about $7-15 (150-300 Cordobas). Not bad I guess. I assume HipaHipa is the best place to find a "Gringo Hunter" because it has the most expensive cover / most exclusive?

Also, where can I get tested in Nicaragua and how much should I expect to pay for a test?

I guess I may as well spend a couple of days in Managua if I decide to go to Nicaragua as I'll have to get in to the airport there. Granada just seems very safe because of the high tourist ratio as well as SJDS and Leon. If you were staying for a month in Nicaragua what's the best place to settle in? Ocean is highest on the list, but also considering easy of finding a gringo hunter and monthly rental prices.

World Travel 69
06-16-12, 21:24
You can see everything in one or two days. There's action, but little else.

Granada has more to see. But, not much action. I was told by ex-pat living in Granada they were talking opening a club / brothel.

* Thanks

Artisttyp
06-16-12, 22:28
Thank you for your responses.

Kelso1
06-16-12, 23:54
The Diamond. Elite. Solid Gold, are not for you. I know you are more of a budget monger.

Tar Heel had some good points, but if you notice it is almost totally hunting Chicas. This is almost always the case at night in Latin America. I think BA in Argintina may be exception, but you already know that.

My Novia's sister just got robbed on a bus in MGA today. Always a wakeup for me as I get too relaxed in Country.

Took a 70 kilometer ride to the Pacific today from Granada. Water was warm, but ruff.

There is one thing that you may like. Outside of MGA they have hot springs baths, and a suana heated naturally. 40 Cord admission. I forget the name, but there are others also in Nicaragua. I went there twice to cure some congestion I picked up. First time the water was to hot for the bath, but as few days later after a rain the pool was OK.The name of the city where the hot springs / sauna is Tipitapa. About 20 clicks from the International airport. I went again today to try and rid myself of my congestion. The sauna was so hot that you could only do about 5 minutes. The pool was to hot for me, but a few tried it for a while. Funny thing in the sauna. A lot of people were spreading honey, and salt on their bodies.

Tar Heel Bred
06-17-12, 07:06
You can see everything in one or two days. There's action, but little else.

Granada has more to see. But, not much action. I was told by ex-pat living in Granada they were talking opening a club / brothel.A nice brothel / strip club would make bank in Granada. Seems to me you would have a hard time getting the "go" for that in family oriented Granada.

SpaceChimp
06-17-12, 21:58
That being said. Tarheel thanks for the report. Seems like according to WikiTravel that HipaHipa, Moods and Broder all have entrance fees of about $7-15 (150-300 Cordobas). Not bad I guess. I assume HipaHipa is the best place to find a "Gringo Hunter" because it has the most expensive cover / most exclusive?It's the opposite. More expensive cover does mean more exclusive, and the more exclusive clientele is generally young professionals who, while attractive, are not so interested in finding a Gringo. If there is a Gringo Hunter there, she will already be accompanied by her Gringo or rich Nica bf. A better bet is el Chaman or some of the bars around Bello Horizonte which are cheaper and have a bigger mix of clientele. The interesadas which you are looking for are more likely to be hanging out there or in the mall where the cover doesn't keep them out.

Also, where can I get tested in Nicaragua and how much should I expect to pay for a test?Http://www.bioanalisis.com.ni/

They have several locations around the city and give results fast. It should be around 300 cords or so if I remember correctly.

Grand Pollo
06-18-12, 01:40
Speaking of wake up calls.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/14/world/nicaragua-american-prisoner/index.html

Giving me second thoughts. They don't even have a Canadian embassy in Nicaragua so I'm totally screwed if a crooked cop decides to dump me in jail on BS prices.There is an honorary consul in Bolonia which you could have found on the DFAIT site has you looked.

This person would help you 1/10th as much as a good lawyer who can get you out of everything.

Grand Pollo
06-18-12, 01:43
Plenty to do.

Metro Centro & Galerias Santo Domingo Mall's.

Prime hunting ground for non pros. Go grab a bite to eat and see a movie. Enjoy the eye candy and talk to some women!

Strip Clubs

Good Times. The Diamond. Elite. Solid Gold

Seriously man, tons of shit to do in Managua at night!You know that 99% of the members here speak no Spanish and 100% of the women at the malls speak no English, right?

I am always amused by advice that includes strolling around malls and picking up girls like that with no ability to converse beyond hola.

The strip clubs are overpriced and I heard Elite is closed. Solid Gold is a joke.

Raises doubts you either are there or have been there.

Noguera
06-18-12, 04:49
You know that 99% of the members here speak no Spanish and 100% of the women at the malls speak no English, right?

I am always amused by advice that includes strolling around malls and picking up girls like that with no ability to converse beyond hola.

The strip clubs are overpriced and I heard Elite is closed. Solid Gold is a joke.

Raises doubts you either are there or have been there.Kudos to Grand Pollo. He knows of what he speaks!

Tar Heel Bred
06-18-12, 06:43
You know that 99% of the members here speak no Spanish and 100% of the women at the malls speak no English, right?

Raises doubts you either are there or have been there.I would hope any guy going to Managua for Mongering would be able to speak some basic spanish. If not they should prob stick to Costa Rica, Panama, and the DR.

Money talks, so if someone with limited spanish tried hard enough I'm sure they could pull something out of the mall.

Personally I'd advise guys to get the strippers after hours for cheaper.

Granted my experiences are diff than the normal monger as I am 25 years old and speak some spanish.

I will be hitting up Nicaragua for the first time in a week. Can't wait!

Tar Heel Bred
06-18-12, 06:47
It's the opposite. More expensive cover does mean more exclusive, and the more exclusive clientele is generally young professionals who, while attractive, are not so interested in finding a Gringo. If there is a Gringo Hunter there, she will already be accompanied by her Gringo or rich Nica bf. A better bet is el Chaman or some of the bars around Bello Horizonte which are cheaper and have a bigger mix of clientele. The interesadas which you are looking for are more likely to be hanging out there or in the mall where the cover doesn't keep them out.Exactly. Hipa Hipa and Moods is a more affluent crowd that will in no way be interested in your normal old gringo monger.

I doubt you would even find anything in Chaman Bar.

Broders is a young crowd so you can scratch that too.

For the older gents out there I'd stick to the strip clubs, malls, local markets, ect for non pro's.

Now if you speak atleast intermediate spanish and dress and look good then you might can pull something in Hipa Hipa.

SpaceChimp
06-18-12, 16:48
I doubt you would even find anything in Chaman Bar.If you doubt that, you clearly have never been there.

Tar Heel Bred
06-18-12, 22:35
If you doubt that, you clearly have never been there.I have not been yet, as I am making my first trip to Nicaragua next week.

Read a few reports of older guys going to Chaman and not getting any love from the chicas.

Maybe they were targeting the wrong kind of girl idk.

If I was 55 or so I wouldn't count on Chaman to come through for me. I'd stick to the stripclub chicas and propositioning ladies during the day.

Cngrgo
06-19-12, 01:36
It's the opposite. More expensive cover does mean more exclusive, and the more exclusive clientele is generally young professionals who, while attractive, are not so interested in finding a Gringo. If there is a Gringo Hunter there, she will already be accompanied by her Gringo or rich Nica bf. A better bet is el Chaman or some of the bars around Bello Horizonte which are cheaper and have a bigger mix of clientele. The interesadas which you are looking for are more likely to be hanging out there or in the mall where the cover doesn't keep them out.

Http://www.bioanalisis.com.ni/

They have several locations around the city and give results fast. It should be around 300 cords or so if I remember correctly.My intention was more to ask whether girls get in cheaper / free or if there are ladies nights like a lot of clubs have. That would be an ideal context to meet a gringo hunter.

From what I'm picking up, Managua is at an advantage only because of greater selection and centralized location. Otherwise Granada, Leon and other places are safer and cheaper with centralized "hunting grounds" from what I gather.

SpaceChimp
06-19-12, 21:45
My intention was more to ask whether girls get in cheaper / free or if there are ladies nights like a lot of clubs have. That would be an ideal context to meet a gringo hunter.

From what I'm picking up, Managua is at an advantage only because of greater selection and centralized location. Otherwise Granada, Leon and other places are safer and cheaper with centralized "hunting grounds" from what I gather.Managua is also good for less experienced gringo hunters. The girls in Granada in particular are more pro than non. Leon, however, is definitely a great spot for picking up non-pros, but little back up option for pros. There are ladies' night promotions in Managua, but in the more exclusive clubs usually not. http://www.bacanalnica.com/agenda Is a good resource for bar promotions and most of the major clubs post their schedules there.

SpaceChimp
06-19-12, 21:49
I have not been yet, as I am making my first trip to Nicaragua next week.

Read a few reports of older guys going to Chaman and not getting any love from the chicas.

Maybe they were targeting the wrong kind of girl idk.

If I was 55 or so I wouldn't count on Chaman to come through for me. I'd stick to the stripclub chicas and propositioning ladies during the day.You as a younger guy should definitely check out Chaman, especially on Thursday which is ladies' night. But it would still be good for older guys, it just depends on how well you do in the disco scene anyways. Moreover, there are always some pros hanging out at Chaman as well so it's really a guarantee either way. I should be in Managua Monday through Friday next week, I'll PM you my number if you'd like.

SpaceChimp
06-19-12, 21:52
My intention was more to ask whether girls get in cheaper / free or if there are ladies nights like a lot of clubs have. That would be an ideal context to meet a gringo hunter.

From what I'm picking up, Managua is at an advantage only because of greater selection and centralized location. Otherwise Granada, Leon and other places are safer and cheaper with centralized "hunting grounds" from what I gather.I almost forgot: Moods disco in Galerias Mall has ladies' night on Wednesdays, I haven't been yet but I imagine it would be prime hunting grounds.

Best of luck.

Kelso1
06-20-12, 22:48
I almost forgot: Moods disco in Galerias Mall has ladies' night on Wednesdays, I haven't been yet but I imagine it would be prime hunting grounds.

Best of luck.Moods is a little more upscale compared to Chaman. One problem with Moods is if you want a table you have to buy a bottle. No problem if you are with a group, but then again for the admission price (around 220 Cords) some of the common drinks are free so buying the bottle hurts a little.

As far as Chaman yes there are a few pros in attendance, but I'm a old fuck, and I got a 19 year old for free. She asked me to dance, and her English was great. Turns out she was a big fan of the Godfather so we talked about the movie to break the ice. So there is always hope. That was the only Non Pro I got out of there, but younger guys should have a field day there. Very hot young girls in both places, and I like it there even if I'm just watching them dance.

Cngrgo
06-21-12, 01:09
Yeah, it seems to me a good strategy to go after gringo hunters. If you succeed, great. If you don't, then go after the sure thing. I have no interest in street walkers or girls who are in a casa doing 10-20 sessions a day. For me it'll either be complete non-pro, gringo hunters, or follow the advice of people on this board and go pick up the strippers outside of the higher end strip clubs.

To me if she's even 100 cordobas an hour more expensive it means she's not low rent and unlike SJ, Costa Rica there aren't that many people around with disposable income to even spend in the middle range.

What should I expect to pay for a stripper outside of a club for 1 hour / 2 hours / TLN and does anyone have an updated list with higher end strip clubs and best method of picking up strippers outside the clubs and safety of those areas? I can't imagine that these higher end girls get much action for their prices

Kelso1
06-21-12, 17:08
Yeah, it seems to me a good strategy to go after gringo hunters. If you succeed, great. If you don't, then go after the sure thing. I have no interest in street walkers or girls who are in a casa doing 10-20 sessions a day. For me it'll either be complete non-pro, gringo hunters, or follow the advice of people on this board and go pick up the strippers outside of the higher end strip clubs.

To me if she's even 100 cordobas an hour more expensive it means she's not low rent and unlike SJ, Costa Rica there aren't that many people around with disposable income to even spend in the middle range.

What should I expect to pay for a stripper outside of a club for 1 hour / 2 hours / TLN and does anyone have an updated list with higher end strip clubs and best method of picking up strippers outside the clubs and safety of those areas? I can't imagine that these higher end girls get much action for their pricesPicking up strippers outside the clubs is very rarely done. You have to have them sit with you to get their numbers, and to see if you get any vibes from them. Of course you will have to buy them at least one drink. In the higher end clubs you will find the Lady drink prices are expensive. Also I think those higher end girls will charge you more as in house prices are high. For me I find the girls in Good Times to be just as hot as the higher end clubs. Sure in the expensive Joints there will be more 8's and 9's than GT, but how many do you need? As far as mileage on the GT girls I see many nights when they get no action except for Lady drinks. As far as prices go it depends on the how good looking she is, but It can be done for 1, 000 cords TLN. Myself I would ask for ST, and if she likes you she will TLN anyway. If you are having a good time you could always ask how much more for TLN. The best part of using this method is if you are not happy with her then you only pay ST prices.

Tar Heel Bred
06-21-12, 20:24
The high end strip clubs (Diamond & Solid Gold) get most of their business from the Asian business men imo. So I assume they only make money maybe 2. 5 times a month. They make up for the lack of business in the very high prices.

I will be hitting up Diamond and Solid Gold this Monday and will attempt to get any hot strippers number for meeting after hours or when she isn't working.

Will be interesting to see how the girls are and how well they respond to a 26 yr old gringo. Hopefully they are not hardened and all about the money like some chicas in Costa Rica.

What should I expect to pay for a stripper outside of a club for 1 hour / 2 hours / TLN and does anyone have an updated list with higher end strip clubs and best method of picking up strippers outside the clubs and safety of those areas? I can't imagine that these higher end girls get much action for their prices

Cngrgo
06-22-12, 01:40
Picking up strippers outside the clubs is very rarely done. You have to have them sit with you to get their numbers, and to see if you get any vibes from them. Of course you will have to buy them at least one drink. In the higher end clubs you will find the Lady drink prices are expensive. Also I think those higher end girls will charge you more as in house prices are high. For me I find the girls in Good Times to be just as hot as the higher end clubs. Sure in the expensive Joints there will be more 8's and 9's than GT, but how many do you need? As far as mileage on the GT girls I see many nights when they get no action except for Lady drinks. As far as prices go it depends on the how good looking she is, but It can be done for 1, 000 cords TLN. Myself I would ask for ST, and if she likes you she will TLN anyway. If you are having a good time you could always ask how much more for TLN. The best part of using this method is if you are not happy with her then you only pay ST prices.I just saw someone mention that the girls from the Diamond club hang outside at a certain shop and its pretty obvious who they are. That's what I was referring to. Yeah, I guess you could go in and pay the prices for lady drinks. Or you could simply take her out, pay the over the top price, and then bite the bullet as a one time investment. Reschedule with her for way cheaper or have her hook you up with her other friends and pay her 50-100 cords referral to give her incentive. Might be dangerous though if the club catches wind.

1000 cords for TLN is nothing compared to SJ though. Where 50 USD will maybe get you 2 hours. Yeah, I would agree just scheduling ST at first is probably best but sometimes you just want to guarantee that from the beginning. Nothing better than a morning BJ.

My thinking is take advantage of Nicaragua and go from "best" to "worst". I. E,"non-pro / semi-pro" at disco high-end strip club. Low-end strip club. Brothel. It's just a matter of patience.

BTW about Moods http://www.vivanicaragua.com/en/map/bares-y-clubs/moods-managua. According to this site first 150 girls get in free so could be hit or miss.

atTar Heel. Best of luck. I've read other accounts in other places that verify what you say. That many chicas simply don't have many sessions at the high end and are more GFEs than Costa Rica which is major Gringoland.

This probably is reporting that is a bit over the top. But http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jan/30/international.mainsection Makes me think that a majority of females in Nicaragua would be happy with anyone, especially if they are clean and friendly.

Dirty Willy
06-23-12, 06:16
This probably is reporting that is a bit over the top. But.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jan/30/international.mainsection

Makes me think that a majority of females in Nicaragua would be happy with anyone, especially if they are clean and friendly.Interesting part of this article:

"Two months ago police raids shut brothels across the city, expelled clients and sent sex workers home. The leftwing Sandinista government billed the crackdown as a socially progressive effort to protect women from exploitation.

The would-be beneficiaries did not see it that way. Their work, however ghastly, was a ticket out of poverty.

Dozens of prostitutes from Salvadoreņo led a revolt against what they said was a violation of rights. Emerging from the shadows of their trade, they went public and mounted an unprecedented media campaign to overturn the ban. Astonished by the protests, the authorities relented and within a week the women were back at work."

John Gault
09-10-12, 01:51
my nicaragua trip is coming to close in a few days, and i thought i would list a few things.

first let me say i have been to quite a few country's in latin america, and i use my experiences to note my thoughts.

things i will not miss in nicaragua.

1. i originally thought lima had the most insane drivers. i have been to both lima, and mga the same amount of times, and without a doubt the mga drivers are the most aggressive i have ever seen. even on a light traffic time they will come out from a stop street forcing you to either brake or hit them. they also love to weave thru traffic, cutting you off.

2. speaking of driving the potholes are sometimes axle deep, and unmarked.

3. the speed bumps are many, and sometimes the paint is worn off so if your not used to that area you are in for a jolt.

4. power outages, and internet down time. this happens a lot.

5. beggars, and vendors. no more than any other poor country, but still a pain.

ok enough bitching now for the good things.

1. the women are hot, and beautiful. in mga i rate a lot of the women on par with mde chicas. as far as the hot part i think from my experience the nica's really love sexo.

2. the people in general in nicaragua are very nice to visitors. it seems they like americans.

my thoughts are for new-bees to nicaragua. i'm sure the experienced nicaraguan traveler has his own likes and dislikes

SwitchHitter
09-10-12, 03:59
I just arrived in Managua and am very, very close to the airport. Are there any safe places near the airport to pick up a lady?

Hobbyist2
09-10-12, 15:01
My Nicaragua trip is coming to close in a few days, and I thought I would list a few things.

First let me say I have been to quite a few country's in Latin America, and I use my experiences to note my thoughts.

Things I will not miss in Nicaragua.

4. Power outages, and Internet down time. This happens a lot.

OK enough bitching now for the good things.

1. The women are hot, and beautiful. In MGA I rate a lot of the women on par with MDE chicas. As far as the hot part I think from my experience the Nica's really love sexo.

My thoughts are for New-bees to Nicaragua. I'm sure the experienced Nicaraguan traveler has his own likes and dislikesI plan to be in CR in November and want to take a side trip to Nic. With that, item number 4 does concern me if it happens a lot.

On the positive side, item number 1 is good to hear.

Thanks for reporting. It helps.

Enperadore
09-10-12, 18:04
I am in Granada and have not experienced too many power outages in the last year. I have internet with 5mb with Claro and it rarely goes down. I can not remember precisely the last time there was a power outrage in my area but it must have been well over two weeks ago and it was for about 5 minutes.

I plan to be in CR in November and want to take a side trip to Nic. With that, item number 4 does concern me if it happens a lot.

On the positive side, item number 1 is good to hear.

Thanks for reporting. It helps.

John Gault
09-10-12, 18:39
I am in Granada and have not experienced too many power outages in the last year. I have internet with 5mb with Claro and it rarely goes down. I can not remember precisely the last time there was a power outrage in my area but it must have been well over two weeks ago and it was for about 5 minutes.I have been in a apartment in Managua for three weeks now. Yesterday there was a power outage for about an hour. A few weeks ago the power was out overnight, and I lost all my frozen food. My internet is wired to the house so I imagine a Claro plug in would be better.

It is hard to compare Granada with Managua for a lot of reasons. MGA has much more things to do, but Granada is a safer place. Also Granada is loaded with backpackers, Missonarys, and just a lot of Gringos. I prefer to stay away from Gringo areas. Also there is way more P4P options in MGA.

Granada is a good place to visit if you like history, and safety. Myself I have seen enough of that area. To each his own.

Kelso1
09-20-12, 14:31
I must say I was a little surprised when leaving MGA on my last trip. After clearing the metal detectors there was no one opening my bags, and also when I boarded the plane there was no checking the bags like they have done in the past.

Always good to see things change for the better.

In MGA next to Good Times, but across the street is a club that I finally checked out. It had been a few years since I went in this place. They charge a 20 cordoba entrance fee (GT 50 fee) , and beers are 40 (GT 50) cordobas. They have added a stage, and there were girls stripping to their birthday suits. The caliber of girls is a notch lower than Good times, but still I saw some doable girls there. One thing I did not like was they are very aggressive even more so than GT. I was sitting by the stage, and many girls took a run at me to buy them a drink.

The staff was friendly, and my watress brought me a double chair without me asking for it. Those single plastic chairs are always a little unstable for me. GT has those nice comfortable sofas so If I return to that area I think even though it is a little more expensive I will stick to GT.

Iddfs
09-21-12, 03:23
I will be in Nicaragua in November and am planning on taking a girl from Good Times to SJDS for two days. What would be the right amount for the two days? I do not want to overpay or raise the prices for future mongers.

Thanks in advance.

Kelso1
09-22-12, 14:39
I will be in Nicaragua in November and am planning on taking a girl from Good Times to SJDS for two days. What would be the right amount for the two days? I do not want to overpay or raise the prices for future mongers.

Thanks in advance.I was not going to respond to your post but I liked your comment of keeping prices down so I'll give you my two cordobas.

Yours is a very tricky question as there are different factors to consider in coming up with a proper price for your problem. First off if you have a little history with the girl, and feel that she enjoys being with you then the price will be most reasonable. Then if she likes the place you want to take her she may even go with you for free. This has happened to me once before. I mentioned I was thinking of going to San Andres, and the girl got all excited. I could see she really wanted to go so I said I would pay for everything, but could not afford to pay her. She jumped at the idea, and I had a GFE for seven nights.

Now if she won't go for free than I would try a TLN with her. Whatever she charges for that I would double it to come up with the price for the two nights you want with her. Myself if she is hot, and you have good vibes with her than my limit would be $200 (dollars)

For the two nights.

BTW where is SJDS?

Iddfs
09-24-12, 02:21
Yours is a very tricky question as there are different factors to consider in coming up with a proper price for your problem. First off if you have a little history with the girl, and feel that she enjoys being with you then the price will be most reasonable. Then if she likes the place you want to take her she may even go with you for free. This has happened to me once before. I mentioned I was thinking of going to San Andres, and the girl got all excited. I could see she really wanted to go so I said I would pay for everything, but could not afford to pay her. She jumped at the idea, and I had a GFE for seven nights.

Now if she won't go for free than I would try a TLN with her. Whatever she charges for that I would double it to come up with the price for the two nights you want with her. Myself if she is hot, and you have good vibes with her than my limit would be $200 (dollars)

For the two nights.

BTW where is SJDS?Thanks for the advice, your limit sounds reasonable. I had a couple of TLN with her already, so I think it will be ok for two days. I kept in touch with her by e-mail and she sounds happy to go, but we have not discussed any cash exchange in any of them. I will play it by ear, but want to keep the cost reasonable.

SJDS is San Juan del Sur. A beach town south, almost at the border with Costa Rica, about 2-3 hours from Managua.

Ready Ru
09-26-12, 00:16
I was not going to respond to your post but I liked your comment of keeping prices down so I'll give you my two cordobas.

For the two nights.

BTW where is SJDS?Dude, your giving advice about Nicaragua and you don't know where San Juan Del Sur is? Sure you been to this country?

Kelso1
09-26-12, 14:32
Dude, your giving advice about Nicaragua and you don't know where San Juan Del Sur is? Sure you been to this country?I have been to Nicaragua many times. I'm used to the airport abrievations like MGA, MDE, CTG. The four letters threw me off. I have been to almost every city in the Southern part of Nicaragua, and been to San Juan Del Sur twice.

BTW if you read my posts you should be able to see I try to give solid info out on this subject.

Why are you making a big deal out of it?

Undakovabrotha
09-30-12, 07:20
I have not posted in a while. I have been mongering locally (Northern Mexico). I am thinking of going to Managua and Granada in November. I have read some of the postings on here. I found that hitting the streets walkers in Managua and the park girls in Granada the cheapest route. Is this still the way to go? The strip bars seemed a little pricey for me and geared toward tourists. I look for the best deals to be had without the hit to the looks department. You can find some gems on the streets.

Telemon
10-04-12, 15:40
Will be in Managua for the first time in a couple of weeks and was hoping someone would share the current pricing structure for p4p.

Thanks in advance!

Batton
10-12-12, 07:39
There are many bikini models where probably also do more than just dance. I hear about really hot girls in chaman? Who know anything?

Enperadore
10-13-12, 00:10
It has been a few weeks since I been to managua I stick to granada for now but p4p in managua starts out at about 200 cordobas for street girls up to about 800 cordobas for some clubs like good times, although I have never been to GT. The current exchange rate is 23. 84. Granada girls are more around 400 to 1000 cordobas ($20 to $40) and there are a couple of cute ones in la calzada.

Will be in Managua for the first time in a couple of weeks and was hoping someone would share the current pricing structure for p4p.

Thanks in advance!

Noguera
10-13-12, 03:01
It has been a few weeks since I been to managua I stick to granada for now but p4p in managua starts out at about 200 cordobas for street girls up to about 800 cordobas for some clubs like good times, although I have never been to GT. The current exchange rate is 23. 84. Granada girls are more around 400 to 1000 cordobas ($20 to $40) and there are a couple of cute ones in la calzada.You will not find any girls at Good Time for under 1000 Cords. I would also be surprised if you found any street girls for 200 Cords. Realize that is only $8. 50. Good luck on that one!

Enperadore
10-13-12, 03:56
Over by the military hospital are the girls for 200 you can even find them for 100 cords in the oriental or carretera norte but they are not a much to look at. Girls on the masaya highway ask for 400 but will take 300.

You will not find any girls at Good Time for under 1000 Cords. I would also be surprised if you found any street girls for 200 Cords. Realize that is only $8. 50. Good luck on that one!

Noguera
10-13-12, 16:05
Over by the military hospital are the girls for 200 you can even find them for 100 cords in the oriental or carretera norte but they are not a much to look at. Girls on the masaya highway ask for 400 but will take 300.I advise caution when considering the girls near the military hospital. On the main north / south street in front of the military hospital, go towards the lake one or two blocks, on the northwest corner are usually 5-6 of the absolutely best looking street girls you will see in Managua. These girls used to be exceptionally hot and sexy. However. They are NOT girls! Hehehe

Enperadore
10-13-12, 19:44
The TS use one corner on that strip but one block before them is where the REAL girls hang out and they don't mix. Most of them are young barrio girls and they charge between 200 and 300 cordobas. You can not confuse them because they are mostly short girls not the tall TS. Also the TS are there at night while some of these girls are there from 2 pm on.

I advise caution when considering the girls near the military hospital. On the main north / south street in front of the military hospital, go towards the lake one or two blocks, on the northwest corner are usually 5-6 of the absolutely best looking street girls you will see in Managua. These girls used to be exceptionally hot and sexy. However. They are NOT girls! Hehehe

Hobbyist2
10-16-12, 14:33
I am looking for hotel suggestions for Granada. I would like A / C, hot water, wifi and of course girl friendly. I am not looking for high end, but not a back packer special either. Also, are travelers checks easy to cash in Nicaragua? Where?

I plan to be there in Nov and / or Dec. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Enperadore
10-16-12, 16:02
I would imagine the best place to cash travelers checks if they are from AMEX is at BAC since they are the only bank that has AMEX products. As far as hotel goes el Alhambra is GF and I believe it has the other amenities you seek. Also I have discovered that hot water is not needed in Granada since the water comes out kind of warm from the city grid. I don't have hot water in m place and I love the water temperature in the morning although wish it was colder in the afternoon.

I am looking for hotel suggestions for Granada. I would like A / C, hot water, wifi and of course girl friendly. I am not looking for high end, but not a back packer special either. Also, are travelers checks easy to cash in Nicaragua? Where?

I plan to be there in Nov and / or Dec. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Brother P
10-16-12, 21:56
I'm thinking of going to the Big Corn next year. Is there any p4p there? Also, I hear Pablo at the Hotel Yoliana gets hot girls. What's his cut? I'm thing of going to MGA MLK weekend and I just want to know how that goes. Thanks!

Hobbyist2
10-16-12, 23:38
I would imagine the best place to cash travelers checks if they are from AMEX is at BAC since they are the only bank that has AMEX products. As far as hotel goes el Alhambra is GF and I believe it has the other amenities you seek. Also I have discovered that hot water is not needed in Granada since the water comes out kind of warm from the city grid. I don't have hot water in m place and I love the water temperature in the morning although wish it was colder in the afternoon.Thanks for responding.

I'll check out the Alhambra. There was also a post a while back about the hotel El Club I believe.

I never had a problem with TCs in CR, but never been to Nic, so hopefully no problem as I prefer to carry them.

John Gault
10-17-12, 01:48
I'm thinking of going to the Big Corn next year. Is there any p4p there? Also, I hear Pablo at the Hotel Yoliana gets hot girls. What's his cut? I'm thing of going to MGA MLK weekend and I just want to know how that goes. Thanks!In the Nicaragua Other Areas section there is post # 344, and #322 that deal with Big Corn.

As far as Pablo getting a cut I don't think he does. He is happy to have guests in the hotel. There are quite a few posts on his hotel, and how good a guy he is. Check that out in the Hotel section.

TomJackin
10-21-12, 00:23
I hear Pablo at the Hotel Yoliana gets hot girls. What's his cut?Pablo runs the hotel and is an excellent host. Either himself or someone else will drive you around to find hot girls, but he does not bring them to the hotel for you. You can also have girls meet you at the hotel when they are not working.

If you happen to run into either of these women; run like the wind!

Grand Pollo
01-09-13, 01:46
You will not find any girls at Good Time for under 1000 Cords. I would also be surprised if you found any street girls for 200 Cords. Realize that is only $8. 50. Good luck on that one!There are girls for C$140 at the Callejon de la Muerte. In the daytime and you can get shopping done while you are there. Take a blindfold.

I think the SW near the Hilton etc, are far more than 200. They were around 500 several years ago and I doubt the price has gone down.

Check your PM, you will see something, pero lamentable es mas que 1 aņo viejo. Disculpame por estar tan retresado.

Noguera
01-10-13, 17:24
Granted. There is no 'ambiance' in either the downstairs rooms at Good Time, nor anywhere in Fenix. But also keep things in perspective. Are you going for the look of an InterContinental Hotel, or are you seeking the carnal pleasures of a hot Nica? Your call! Pricing has held basically the same at Good Time for several years now. They want 1000 Cordobas ($40-$45) for 30 minutes. YMMV That really has not changed, but even gone down a bit due to the exchange rate. OK. Fenix has hiked its prices by 33% (from 300 Cords to 400 Cords for 30 minutes). Get real people. At today's exchange rate this is still only $16-$20 for 30 minutes. And there are usually a couple of cute Nicas in the place. Just look past the uggos lounging on the sofas and find a cute one! How cheap can you guys be? If it is cheap you want, listen to Grand Pollo and his advice on the Callejon de la Muerte (Mercado Oriental). After my 20 years in Nicaragua, I sure won't go to the Callejon de la Muerte!

Noguera
01-10-13, 17:26
Guys. Listen to Grand Pollo. He knows of what he speaks!

SBeach25
01-11-13, 04:46
Any action at this city? Going there to enjoy the beach and surf. But would love to meet up with some action too. One other question, has anyone hired a girl for a day or two? If so, how much was it and was it good?

Elropaazul
01-12-13, 00:37
You will not find any girls at Good Time for under 1000 Cords. I would also be surprised if you found any street girls for 200 Cords. Realize that is only $8. 50. Good luck on that one!Not true; I managed seven hundred and fifty two days ago but realise its not much difference but realise the locals are paying less

SBeach25
01-13-13, 05:52
Not true; I managed seven hundred and fifty two days ago but realise its not much difference but realise the locals are paying lessWas this USD or CORD?

Iddfs
01-13-13, 23:11
Any action at this city? Going there to enjoy the beach and surf. But would love to meet up with some action too. One other question, has anyone hired a girl for a day or two? If so, how much was it and was it good?I took a girl to the beach for a couple of days. It was fine, but I had been with her a couple of times in Managua already. I do not think I would take somebody who I just met. After asking the same question here, it seems that $100 / day would be the max to pay.

Elropaazul
01-14-13, 19:53
Was this USD or CORD?Well, the entrance has stayed the same, drinks the same, lady drinks the same, only thing that has changed for los gringos seems to be the price!

UsGrant
01-17-13, 01:29

I plan to be there in Nov and / or Dec. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.I was there last May. On the Calzado I had a great hotel with breakfast for 45 dollars a night. Hotel casa st martin. The calzada has nice restaurants all up and down it. Youll find a girl for sure. They hang out on the corner.

Grand Pollo
02-23-13, 02:22
Was this USD or CORD?I doubt he paid US$750 which is in the region of 16, 000 pesos for someone who charges 200 and up.

Grand Pollo
02-23-13, 02:23
Guys. Listen to Grand Pollo. He knows of what he speaks!Noogie. I replied to your PM and mail right? If not send again as I cannot honestly recall, though I must have.

Grand Pollo
02-23-13, 02:28
Granted. There is no 'ambiance' in either the downstairs rooms at Good Time, nor anywhere in Fenix. But also keep things in perspective. Are you going for the look of an InterContinental Hotel, or are you seeking the carnal pleasures of a hot Nica? Your call! Pricing has held basically the same at Good Time for several years now. They want 1000 Cordobas ($40-$45) for 30 minutes. YMMV That really has not changed, but even gone down a bit due to the exchange rate. OK. Fenix has hiked its prices by 33% (from 300 Cords to 400 Cords for 30 minutes). Get real people. At today's exchange rate this is still only $16-$20 for 30 minutes. And there are usually a couple of cute Nicas in the place. Just look past the uggos lounging on the sofas and find a cute one! How cheap can you guys be? If it is cheap you want, listen to Grand Pollo and his advice on the Callejon de la Muerte (Mercado Oriental). After my 20 years in Nicaragua, I sure won't go to the Callejon de la Muerte!Well, there is ambiance at Fenix. The same ambiance you see on the nightly news in Aleppo where the Syrian civil war is going on, other than some of the Syrian buildings (post artillery shell landing there) might be in better shape than the rooms at Fenix.

The trick in any joint is to capitalize on any sort of good vibe with a girl, get her contact info and meet her outside the din and misery of these places.

If you don't speak Spanish, well, good luck with that plan, I suppose.

These girls will meet you with no house taking a cut pretty readily if you connect, and autohotels are 1, 000% nicer than a bar or brothel room for as little as C$300. Km 10 1/2, Fantasia, Almendro are good ones. Salamandra in Barrio Hugo Chavez is not recommended part due to the hotel itself which is kind of dumpy and part due to the risk of going anywhere near that barrio.

SBeach25
04-12-13, 02:02
Well, there is ambiance at Fenix. The same ambiance you see on the nightly news in Aleppo where the Syrian civil war is going on, other than some of the Syrian buildings (post artillery shell landing there) might be in better shape than the rooms at Fenix.

The trick in any joint is to capitalize on any sort of good vibe with a girl, get her contact info and meet her outside the din and misery of these places.

If you don't speak Spanish, well, good luck with that plan, I suppose.

These girls will meet you with no house taking a cut pretty readily if you connect, and autohotels are 1, 000% nicer than a bar or brothel room for as little as C$300. Km 10 1/2, Fantasia, Almendro are good ones. Salamandra in Barrio Hugo Chavez is not recommended part due to the hotel itself which is kind of dumpy and part due to the risk of going anywhere near that barrio.Some advice, get the app. Then before you go out, start typing in some phrases and questions. If you want to bring the girl back with you, get the app to translate that then go to the club. I did this before going to Good Times. It worked as planned. Got the girl back to my place and used the wifi the whole night. Have fun.

JoeSurf
04-17-13, 14:31
Does anyone have any tips for finding a girl to take from Managua to the coast for several days?

I speak very little spanish.

Hobbyist2
04-17-13, 20:24
Does anyone have any tips for finding a girl to take from Managua to the coast for several days?

I speak very little spanish.I'm not sure what your definition of very little Spanish is. However, all I can say is good luck in Managua if you don't speak much Spanish.

Mr Enternational
04-17-13, 22:40

I speak very little spanish.Go on a dating site and find a girlfriend who speaks English. If she is not employed or have kids to take care of then she may be able to go with you.

Mchris
04-19-13, 20:17

I speak very little spanish.Find the right taxi driver.

Falc22
04-29-13, 16:10

I speak very little spanish.I have done that a few times, little Spanish could be a problem at the beginning (get an electronic translator, it will save you many headaches). Specially to find the appropriate girl, then I guess you both will get along easily. It also depends on what do you want. With some effort you can get a educated college girl who may even speak a little English, but if you don't want to waste to much time a semipro will do it (I know a few that are dying to do something like this). If you have the opportunity just be straight forward, just don't make it look like you are buying a pet. It will also be convenient to hang out with the girl a little bit before taking it to the coast, just to make sure she will fulfill your expectations. Take Mchris advice, the right taxi driver can help you. I have no experience with dating sites but is sounds like a good idea.

SBeach25
04-30-13, 04:54
I have done that a few times, little Spanish could be a problem at the beginning (get an electronic translator, it will save you many headaches). Specially to find the appropriate girl, then I guess you both will get along easily. It also depends on what do you want. With some effort you can get a educated college girl who may even speak a little English, but if you don't want to waste to much time a semipro will do it (I know a few that are dying to do something like this). If you have the opportunity just be straight forward, just don't make it look like you are buying a pet. It will also be convenient to hang out with the girl a little bit before taking it to the coast, just to make sure she will fulfill your expectations. Take Mchris advice, the right taxi driver can help you. I have no experience with dating sites but is sounds like a good idea.You can download the offline module. Works like a charm. I use it every weekend. As far as I know and maybe I was lucky but one girl I met at Goodtimes was OK with going to the coast with me. Of course we negotiated $80 for each day. Unfortunately I was not able to take her because there was no room in the car as I was traveling with my buddies.

Dickhead
05-22-13, 02:17
Mongers: I am seeking information about the Guatemala City airport versus the Managua airport. I will be using miles so which one is cheaper to fly into does not matter. I seek info about cost of ground transportation and general pain in the assedness associated with these two airports. Ease of in and out, degree of rundownedness, this type of thing.

Thanks!

Grand Pollo
05-28-13, 02:37

I speak very little spanish.You cannot speak enough to find one, what do you think you will do in terms of chatting one up and then on the coast what would you do to communicate?

This is a country that no Spanish means not much progress in doing anything.

I guess anything is possible with a girl from a bar like Good Times or Fenix if you had an intermediary and a lot of money.

I always wonder about these sorts of posts. No language skills (I speak very little = none other than a few numbers, yes, no and please) and let's grab us a filly for a week or so and stare at each other or chat one word at a time on a translator or dictionary.

Grand Pollo
05-28-13, 02:39
Some advice, get the app. Then before you go out, start typing in some phrases and questions. If you want to bring the girl back with you, get the app to translate that then go to the club. I did this before going to Good Times. It worked as planned. Got the girl back to my place and used the wifi the whole night. Have fun.Are you recommending to me to get an app and do all this loading nonsense?

I speak Spanish and have done for years which is what you need to be able to do in a country that speaks Spanish.

John Gault
05-28-13, 03:03
Mongers: I am seeking information about the Guatemala City airport versus the Managua airport. I will be using miles so which one is cheaper to fly into does not matter. I seek info about cost of ground transportation and general pain in the assedness associated with these two airports. Ease of in and out, degree of rundownedness, this type of thing.

Thanks!Never been to the Guatemala City airport, but the Managua airport is one of the best I been to in Latin America. Seems like a mostly new airport, and no hassle to get picked up if you are waiting for someone to meet you at the airport. Also I have never a problem with customs there. If you want to avoid the taxi's at the airport then it is a short walk to the street for a much cheaper ride into the heart of the city. Of course I would not walk to the street if it was a late night flight that brought you in.

Dickhead
05-28-13, 08:25
Thanks, John. The flights I am looking at aren't late at night, I think around 6 PM. Ballpark taxi fare if I decide to go that route?

Beberebozo
05-28-13, 11:09
Never done MGA but La Aurora in Guatemala City is fairly new and modern. It seems underutilized and if you get there early for a flight it can have an almost abandoned feel. There are plenty of taxistas and metro buses or rental cars are also airport options. There is a bank branch on the way to immigration to purchase quetzales if needed. First you stop for a tourist card and having purchased that proceed to customs. The usual crush of latin american families surround the exit ramp with public transport just past the throngs. I've always arrived mid-day to connect with bus transport to las afueras so I'm not sure what a late arrival might find.

John Gault
05-28-13, 17:24
Thanks, John. The flights I am looking at aren't late at night, I think around 6 PM. Ballpark taxi fare if I decide to go that route?I have paid around 200 cords. Way better than the airport sharks. As in any Latin American city you are always better to avoid food, taxi's or money changers at airports.

Ready Ru
05-28-13, 22:33
Thanks, John. The flights I am looking at aren't late at night, I think around 6 PM. Ballpark taxi fare if I decide to go that route?Figure double, the airport taxi to one on the street.

Dickhead
05-30-13, 04:40
First you stop for a tourist card and having purchased thatHow much? And do you need this if you enter by land? Thanks!

Irakab
09-05-13, 02:54
If at all possible can someone suggest a time to spend breakdown for an eight day trip for the following cities MGA, SJDS, and Granada.

Thanks

Grand Pollo
09-12-13, 02:23
If at all possible can someone suggest a time to spend breakdown for an eight day trip for the following cities MGA, SJDS, and Granada.

ThanksWell zero days or less if possible for Granada unless you are 75 years old.

Half a day for San Juan del Sur unless you surf.

John Gault
09-13-13, 14:57
Well zero days or less if possible for Granada unless you are 75 years old.

Half a day for San Juan del Sur unless you surf.Half a day for San Juan del Sur Is generous at best.

As far as Granada, well if you like seeing many backpackers, missonarys, and 50 year old fat Gringas then you would be in heaven.

For me the best in Nicaragua is Managua, and Corn island.

Ready Ru
09-13-13, 16:48

ThanksI have never been to SJDS because I don't surf and I have the beach at home. My Nephew is a tour guild there now and sends me a lot of beautiful photos though. Granada is a nice place to visit for a day or so because of the architecure and culture. I have had many memorable moments around the park & on the lake. The putas come out at night and they are easy to find. The nightlife is somewhat dormant.

Managua is where I spend all my time nowdays. Theres an endless supply of 20yr old women. I've found that beyond an occasional romp at fenix or somewhere, I am always accompanied by a gorgeous set of hips & tits. The college girls just love to try to converse in English with me.

Thomas NY
11-14-13, 06:51
First Time In Nicaragua.

Someone please give me alittle travel advise.

1. Where to stay that is comfortable and Chica friendly.

2. What's the going rate for a chick?

World Travel 69
11-15-13, 06:57
Hotel Yolaina. Near Pista Suburbana / Pista Portezuelo and Avenida Gabriel Cardenal / Carreteria Las Nubes,"semaforos de enitel Villa Fontana" 200 meters west. 50 meters north. 50 meters east. Rates: $40 a night. Pablo is the manager. He speaks perfect English, and is very helpful to mongers. He will take you to all the hot spots, and also will pick up, and drop off at the airport for $20. Is is a Very nice hotel in the South section close to Villa Fontana. Nice size pool, and breakfast included, plus Wi Fi, and hot water. Tel: 011 505 895 010 67, hotel number: 011 505 227 713 37. Email: pablou21@yahoo.com http://hotelyolaina.net/contactus.html

And Read and read.

PM me for more info.

First Time In Nicaragua.

Someone please give me alittle travel advise.

1. Where to stay that is comfortable and Chica friendly.

2. What's the going rate for a chick?

LasPalmas
12-14-13, 10:05
In Managua now with some family but would like to go out and get a hotel and find some girls.

Should I dress in my usual American garb? Like jeans or shorts with a button down shirt or t-shirt? Sandals or hiking boots?

Just curious if I should try and find some more local looking clothes before I go walking down the streets.

World Travel 69
12-15-13, 16:48
Jeans and tennis shoes are fine. Plain short sleeve shirt or T-shirt.

In Managua now with some family but would like to go out and get a hotel and find some girls.

Should I dress in my usual American garb? Like jeans or shorts with a button down shirt or t-shirt? Sandals or hiking boots?

Just curious if I should try and find some more local looking clothes before I go walking down the streets.

Mr Happy Feet
03-13-15, 10:43
Hotel Yolaina. Near Pista Suburbana / Pista Portezuelo and Avenida Gabriel Cardenal / Carreteria Las Nubes,"semaforos de enitel Villa Fontana" 200 meters west. 50 meters north. 50 meters east. Rates: $40 a night. Pablo is the manager. He speaks perfect English, and is very helpful to mongers. He will take you to all the hot spots, and also will pick up, and drop off at the airport for $20. Is is a Very nice hotel in the South section close to Villa Fontana. Nice size pool, and breakfast included, plus Wi Fi, and hot water. Tel: 011 505 895 010 67, hotel number: 011 505 227 713 37. Email: pablou21@yahoo.com http://hotelyolaina.net/contactus.html

And Read and read.

PM me for more info.Hello,

Is this info still valid?

Thanks for posting.

MHF

World Travel 69
03-14-15, 01:18
Here is the latest web site:

https://plus.google.com/+HotelyolainaNetManagua/about?gl=us&hl=en

Call them. It only costs a few dollars, if that.

How is your Spanish?

If not good, hopefully Pablo will answer.

Hello,

Is this info still valid?

Thanks for posting.

MHF

Dave Carrera
08-06-17, 18:45
I am looking for a new place to go with some fellow mongers that has what Cartagena has in terms of beautiful women and some great houses to rent but new and different. I had heard that Nicaragua might be fun, but the paucity of postings makes me concerned. I would appreciate any opinions and advice.

I'll probably post this on the Managua area too, as that seems slightly more active.

Thanks in advance!

Dave.

HumanBeing1
08-10-17, 05:49
I am looking for a new place to go with some fellow mongers that has what Cartagena has in terms of beautiful women and some great houses to rent but new and different. I had heard that Nicaragua might be fun, but the paucity of postings makes me concerned. I would appreciate any opinions and advice.

I'll probably post this on the Managua area too, as that seems slightly more active.

Thanks in advance!

Dave.I'll be there in a few weeks with a friend. We're both experienced at this stuff. I'll make some posts on my experience there. We're not expecting much in the mongering scene tbh. It looks grim from what I read on here.

Xxxplorer
04-11-18, 12:55
A Sim for my unlocked mobile?

Is Viagra, Cialis and / or generics sold over the counter in Nicaragua?

Dave Carrera
04-12-18, 14:04

Is Viagra, Cialis and / or generics sold over the counter in Nicaragua?I fear this is a sign of how limited monger scene is in Nicaragua.

Noguera
04-16-18, 00:12

Is Viagra, Cialis and / or generics sold over the counter in Nicaragua?Upon leaving the customs area and entering the main terminal, there is a Claro kiosk immediately on your right. They can sell you a SIM card. They close at 9:00 pm, though.

Any farmacia, anywhere in Managua will sell you generic Viagra. And it is very cheap. This is true whether it is a large, full service farmacia, or even all the tiny mom & pop farmacia's will sell you the blue pill.

-Nog.

Ready Ru
04-17-18, 15:40
Upon leaving the customs area and entering the main terminal, there is a Claro kiosk immediately on your right. They can sell you a SIM card. They close at 9:00 pm, though.

Any farmacia, anywhere in Managua will sell you generic Viagra. And it is very cheap. This is true whether it is a large, full service farmacia, or even all the tiny mom & pop farmacia's will sell you the blue pill.

-Nog.Nog is correct. But you are better off not buying too many minutes there. About any Gas station will give you up to five times the amount of minutes for the same price. They also run specials where the price is cut in half. Seems like on Wednesday. Also, never exchange your money in the airport, unless you speak no Spanish at all. The rate they give is criminal. I'll be in Managua and Pocho Mill with my two novias from Thursday until Monday.

Ready Ru
04-24-18, 21:11
Just returned from 4 day trip. Unreal! During my layover on Thursday, my girls advised my, "don't be worried when you see the people fighting in the streets". I had no clue what they were talking about. They met me at the airport and we proceeded to get a rental car. Less that half a mile down.

Carretera Northe, it became evident. The city was under massive protests. People everywhere. Burning tires and everything else everywhere. Streets filled with rocks and bricks. I went first to Malecom for something to eat and some cervesas. Decided to treat my lovelies to the Holiday Inn for the first night. Huge riot right in front. Caught a lull and the police let me through to the entrance. That was day 1.

Next day had a wonderful breakfast at the hotel then off to Masachapa. I must say that except for all the debris it was relatively quite out the back side of town. Stayed at the Vista Hotel Very good location with a pool and two open dinning rooms facing the water. We sat on the upper deck all day drinking rum, dancing and singing, just the three of us. Food was very good and cheap. $3 breakfast. $7 dinner. Finished with a swim in the pool and the usual rousting of the room. Next day went to Pochomil hung out on the beach all day. Rode some ATVs and horses, but mainly relaxed. Stayed again at the Vista. Now, all good things must come to an end.

Headed back to Managua Sunday. Everything was closed. Police and soldiers everywhere. Protesters had built roadblocks everywhere. It was a freaking war zone. There were burning barricades, roads had been destroyed in sections and it was complete Caos. I was trying to take the girls home because it was obvious that the party was over. I became entangled in a maze of streets in Barrios I had never seen before. At one point I became snarled in traffic right in the middle of the looting of a grocery store. Several of which I had already seen. The police lines started attacking the people with clubs and riot gear.

After a 2 hour wait in line, I was able to get a room in the Hotel Mercedes across from the airport. Was stuck there the rest of the day, alone with probably the last 12 pack of Victoria Classico in town. Heard gunshots and assorted blasts all night. Next morning, flight was delayed 4 hours. I must say I won't forget this one!

Frankfurt
04-27-18, 17:48
Ready Ru -who are these lovelies you mentioned? Pre arranged chicas or your regular contacts in Nicaragua?

Glad you made it out safely -seems like Ortega's final days may be coming.

Just returned from 4 day trip. Unreal! During my layover on Thursday, my girls advised my, "don't be worried when you see the people fighting in the streets". I had no clue what they were talking about. They met me at the airport and we proceeded to get a rental car. Less that half a mile down.

Carretera Northe, it became evident. The city was under massive protests. People everywhere. Burning tires and everything else everywhere. Streets filled with rocks and bricks. I went first to Malecom for something to eat and some cervesas. Decided to treat my lovelies to the Holiday Inn for the first night. Huge riot right in front. Caught a lull and the police let me through to the entrance. That was day 1.

Next day had a wonderful breakfast at the hotel then off to Masachapa. I must say that except for all the debris it was relatively quite out the back side of town. Stayed at the Vista Hotel Very good location with a pool and two open dinning rooms facing the water. We sat on the upper deck all day drinking rum, dancing and singing, just the three of us. Food was very good and cheap. $3 breakfast. $7 dinner. Finished with a swim in the pool and the usual rousting of the room. Next day went to Pochomil hung out on the beach all day. Rode some ATVs and horses, but mainly relaxed. Stayed again at the Vista. Now, all good things must come to an end.

Ready Ru
04-30-18, 12:41
Ready Ru -who are these lovelies you mentioned? Pre arranged chicas or your regular contacts in Nicaragua?

Glad you made it out safely -seems like Ortega's final days may be coming.I have been going to Nicaragua for many years. These two girls are best friends and we have all grown to love each other. There is no jealousy because I treat them equally and they treat me the same. There is no expectation of marriage or money, we just have a great time together and amazing sex!! One claims that they have had sex together, the other one denies it. Whatever. LOL.

RonhinCruz
06-17-19, 04:20
I am coming into El Salvador in two days and was planning on surfing and mongering there. However the waves have not cooperated and I am likely to end up surfing in and around Leon. Any guidance on finding some action? It seems like there may be a lot of semi pro action with the students. That would be great as I like that but its unclear how to find it. Any spas or girl clubs in Leon? Any site recommendations for escorts?

CuandoEnRoma
06-22-19, 03:52
This seems to be useful information, mostly Managua hotels to date, although they mention a few outside of Managua to avoid:

http://managuavip.com/2017/05/11/chica-friendly-hotels-in-managua/