PDA

View Full Version : Assam Silchar

Sunnt
12-09-14, 10:05
A great destination for sex.

Sunnt
12-09-14, 10:08
I had info as well looking some input from our senior monger to runn this forum.

Rohan460
12-15-14, 03:40
The brothel in Silchar town situated at Nagapatty, houses near 1000 commercial sex workers with families. There you can get some real gem at cheapest price in India.

Sunnt
12-18-14, 04:58
The brothel in Silchar town situated at Nagapatty, houses near 1000 commercial sex workers with families. There you can get some real gem at cheapest price in India.Can you advise and mention some Mpoint and indie there. How about stay over like if want stay for few day.

Rohan460
12-18-14, 09:09
Can you advise and mention some Mpoint and indie there. How about stay over like if want stay for few day.First you need to go there, there are plenty of hotels there with little or no problem if take inside a girl, but buddy you would probably enjoy in their dens also. Generally they are cooperating and on a little Bucks more you have everything. Hope this will help you.

Sunnt
12-21-14, 06:01
First you need to go there, there are plenty of hotels there with little or no problem if take inside a girl, but buddy you would probably enjoy in their dens also. Generally they are cooperating and on a little Bucks more you have everything. Hope this will help you.One thing which I was forget to mention about safety and police. I could be wonder if you will be my trip mate there. Hope soon you will activate your PM service.

Madhumahesh
12-21-14, 15:44
As of now, due credit card I couldn't activate my pm service, but hope it to be activated in near future. Due to pm services myself have lost lot of mongering time, as some mongering enthusiasts are eager to some contact, but due this I can't avail there cooperation.I have heard a lot about Silchar but unfortunately did not get any opportunity for mongering there. Another place in Assam which can also be referred to is Rangapara. I too had a problem with subscription through credit card somehow it could not be activated. Hence any information regarding these places through this forum would be very helpful.

Rohan460
12-21-14, 18:31
Really it's nice feeling at least this thread is moving, and not only moving useful information are coming out, really good to see. Thanks mongers very soon we would able to create a very useful data base about mongering activities in north Eastern part of India.

Rohan460
12-22-14, 10:09
Khalpara is located at Siliguri, the most important.

Town in North Bengal of West Bengal. Khalpara is.

Known for the oldest trade in the World, prostitution.

Khalpara is not simply.

A prostitution area at Siliguri, it is now considered as a.

Major 'wholesale trading' centres of children and.

Prostitution from eastern Nepal districts and other.

North Eastern parts of India.

Khalpara is at Siliguri. Khalpara is located opposite to.

The Gandhi Maidan at Siliguri. Khalpara red light area.

Is near the S. P. Mukherjee Road and Vidya Sagar.

Road. Happy mongering.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Rohan460
12-22-14, 10:21
Changrabandha is a town of Cooch Behar district in.

West Bengal which is situated near the border of.

Bangladesh. The area is known for Indo-Bangla cross.

Border trade. Everything including women and girls.

Are used in cross border trade.

Nearby Changrabandha are Maynaguri, Alipurduar.

And Saidpur and Changrabandha is located at 76 kms.

Away from Siliguri.

In Changrabandha, the majority of the sex workers are.

Girls. Almost 88 percent prostitutes in.

Changrabandha are below the age group of 18 years.

Like Dinbazar red light area, Border Security Force.

(BSF) and police are major clients of the prostitutes at.

Changrabandha. Nearly one third sex workers at.

Changrabandha are suffering from gynaecological.

Diseases.

A large number of sex workers at Changrabandha.

Come from Bangladesh and a huge number of such.

Women have been trafficked, lured by either promises.

Of jobs or marriage.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ChennaiBoy
12-23-14, 08:06
Hi,

Do you know any place in Dibrugarh?

ChennaiBoy
12-30-14, 17:52
The brothel in Silchar town situated at Nagapatty, houses near 1000 commercial sex workers with families. There you can get some real gem at cheapest price in India.Rohan hello,

I am in Assam. Where is Nagapattinam exactly located in Silchar. I searched google maps it is showing Nagapattinam Tamil Nadu. Please throw light on this.

Rohan460
12-31-14, 12:25
Rohan hello,

I am in Assam. Where is Nagapattinam exactly located in Silchar. I searched google maps it is showing Nagapattinam Tamil Nadu. Please throw light on this.Search red light area in Assam, you would easily locate the area with info.

Madhumahesh
01-01-15, 14:50
Hi,

Do you know any place in Dibrugarh?I am familiar with Dibrugarh but it is a pretty dry area with regard to mongering. Guwahati is much better. A number of MP's have come up in Guwahati. You can check my posts in other areas thread about MP's in Guwahati.

Madhumahesh
01-04-15, 14:35
Really it's nice feeling at least this thread is moving, and not only moving useful information are coming out, really good to see. Thanks mongers very soon we would able to create a very useful data base about mongering activities in north Eastern part of India.Hi Rohan,

That was a good post about the places like Cooch Behar, Siliguri and other places along the Indo-bangla border. But it would be rally useful if you can give some pointers in your post as how to reach these places, the quality of meat available, the LE situation and most important of all your recommendations.

Horny DK
02-17-15, 10:56
Friends,

Travelling to Guwahati for work and pleasure (hoping for your help here). I have been to Guwahati many times before and have been successful at getting only BBJs at Massage Parlour. Been to the ones below Chandmari Flyover, Bashistha Chariali, et al multiple times. I have also been to one of the new 'Thai Spa', but had success only for a HJ there.

I have not been successful in finding an Inde, or an SP for FS.

If anyone here has contact of an Inde / SP please do share. I can reciprocate with contacts I have for Bglr, Delhi.

Also, if you know of any Spas which gives confirmed FS, please PM me the details along with the therapist recco.

Thanks a bunch.

Deepak Agarwal
05-12-15, 12:54
Hi,

Do you know any place in Dibrugarh?I live at a nearby place only, Dibrugarh is normally a very dry place, as someone has already written, but still there you can manage to have fun there.

ChennaiBoy
05-12-15, 15:47
Deepak,

How to manage things there? Any clues will be appreciated. Even railway station looks like desert. Please pm me possible places and options.

OnlyOneLife
05-27-15, 19:48
I visited many redlight districts, pune's budhwar peth, mumbais kamathpura, sonagachi, geylang in singapore, Madagascar and ropongi in tokyo but never visited silchar's 14 no. So I decide to try it. I lived so many years in this city but never knew it was so near to the prime location of silchar. It is very easy to locate still hidden from outside world. Just go to premtala point and locate restaurant swarupa. Take the opposite road (panpatty), from dead end take right. Walk for around 100 mts, on the right side you will find fence made of bamboo (baser bera). Outside the shopkeepers are the agents. They will call you in sylhetti "aain"(come). Well from my sonagachi experience I thought it is safer to go with an agent. Wrong I was, he took 200 upfront and took me inside. We went inside the first building on the right side. The girls name was anguri. She was young and look wise not bad. She charged 1000 for one hour, then 200 for room rent. Then she smelled I have more money with me, she said she will give blowjob if I pay 500. I paid, she demanded another 500 and then said she does not give blowjob. She undressed and told me instead of one hour you can stay with me for 2 hours. I dint feel like staying. Finished my beer and left. I was dissapointed but decide to try another building. Had very good experience there. I will post the reports and photos when I have time.

If anybody know of any hotels that cater to our need please PM me. Also you can PM me if you need more info. I will happily provide it.

AlokVerma2
12-20-15, 03:29
Had been to Rangapara based on your directive, but the place is closed since last 3 years. Still if you have some clues, that would be of worthy appreciation.

I have heard a lot about Silchar but unfortunately did not get any opportunity for mongering there. Another place in Assam which can also be referred to is Rangapara. I too had a problem with subscription through credit card somehow it could not be activated. Hence any information regarding these places through this forum would be very helpful.

VishudJb
08-14-16, 07:35
I visited many redlight districts, pune's budhwar peth, mumbais kamathpura, sonagachi, geylang in singapore, Madagascar and ropongi in tokyo but never visited silchar's 14 no. So I decide to try it. I lived so many years in this city but never knew it was so near to the prime location of silchar. It is very easy to locate still hidden from outside world. Just go to premtala point and locate restaurant swarupa. Take the opposite road (panpatty), from dead end take right. Walk for around 100 mts, on the right side you will find fence made of bamboo (baser bera). Outside the shopkeepers are the agents. They will call you in sylhetti "aain"(come). Well from my sonagachi experience I thought it is safer to go with an agent. Wrong I was, he took 200 upfront and took me inside. We went inside the first building on the right side. The girls name was anguri. She was young and look wise not bad. She charged 1000 for one hour, then 200 for room rent. Then she smelled I have more money with me, she said she will give blowjob if I pay 500. I paid, she demanded another 500 and then said she does not give blowjob. She undressed and told me instead of one hour you can stay with me for 2 hours. I dint feel like staying. Finished my beer and left. I was dissapointed but decide to try another building. Had very good experience there. I will post the reports and photos when I have time.

If anybody know of any hotels that cater to our need please PM me. Also you can PM me if you need more info. I will happily provide it.Always in brothel take limited money.

Baba1986
09-13-16, 17:46
Any Assamese girl in Bangalore. Help needed from mongers.

HappyMonger69
09-13-16, 19:50
Hello mongers,

I have planning to visit Guwahati very soon, if some one can help me indi contacts of Guwahati, can reciprocate of Bangalore Indi contacts.

Thanks and regards.

Happy monger.

Picassown
11-10-16, 18:18
Hi friends,

Any inputs available on the Siliguri scene?

W20415
09-09-17, 17:56
Hi,

Do you know any place in Dibrugarh?I'm taking a trip to India next month. Want to get out of the main tourist area. I'm caucasion, is it safe for me to travel alone to places like Silcher, Assam and Changrabanda? Also any addional info you can provide. Hotels?

BoobyTrapper
03-22-18, 11:51
The mongering scene in Silchar is quite active. There are a lot of hotels doing the business covertly, unable to decode yet but my instincts tell me it can be RV / Orbit Ukilpatty, Geetanjali Club Rd and Barak Continental Shillongpatty.

All well and good, I have been to the famous 14 no many times and here are my two cents:

1. Totally avoid 1st building (right side), walk fast on entrance else they catch and harass.

2. Of all the buildings, I believe 2nd building (on the right) is the best you can get. I have scored two girls out of which Jhilik was quite a darling. She has got the looks and manners, talks straight, no-nonsense bird. Small boobs but tight pussy, body to die for. Charges 500 per shot, 3000 for few hours. P.S: I was so drunk I asked her number, she told me 100, and I saved it. Forgot the other girls name, but she was chubby and good too. Basically nobody in the building will make a hole in the pocket or behave badly, I believe their agent means business.

3. Always lookout for 2nd building only and wait for sometime if nobody is present or you don't like the bird sitting, nobody will harass in that small area, just take a seat. Once I got a sexier bird than jhilik in white little frock in the 2nd building but I was so drunk, I thought I will come back at her only after checking out other buildings but one MILF caught me, and I had to give up and take her, but it was a good fuck.

Share some digits for silchar or FRs, lets keep the thread alive.

Regards.

BT.

OnlyOneLife
04-18-18, 05:26
A very genuine report! Yes first building on the right needs to be avoided! Can you tell me about the Nepali scenes now a days? Few Nepali gems used to be there on the left side buildings! Silchar has a good mongering scene but even I could not decode hotel scenes even though I am local there. If I ask my childhood friends I can get that scene unlocked in a moment but I am too ashamed to do this! Your post helps, let me know if you can ever decode it, its a puzzle for me too! But I know it will be worth solving it!

The mongering scene in Silchar is quite active. There are a lot of hotels doing the business covertly, unable to decode yet but my instincts tell me it can be RV / Orbit Ukilpatty, Geetanjali Club Rd and Barak Continental Shillongpatty.

All well and good, I have been to the famous 14 no many times and here are my two cents:

1. Totally avoid 1st building (right side), walk fast on entrance else they catch and harass.

2. Of all the buildings, I believe 2nd building (on the right) is the best you can get. I have scored two girls out of which Jhilik was quite a darling. She has got the looks and manners, talks straight, no-nonsense bird. Small boobs but tight pussy, body to die for. Charges 500 per shot, 3000 for few hours. P.S: I was so drunk I asked her number, she told me 100, and I saved it. Forgot the other girls name, but she was chubby and good too. Basically nobody in the building will make a hole in the pocket or behave badly, I believe their agent means business..

Ruata
01-15-19, 15:22
Apart from the brothel, I do not know about mongering in Silchar. If anyone knows please share.

I tried with locanto but it was just rip off.

Ruata
04-06-19, 05:05
Finally found something in Silchar.

Stayed in the famous old renovated hotel, Asked the housekeeping guy about a spa. He told me to go to a spa in Hosp. Road, went there, got a okayish massage from a girl who claims to be from Guwahati. Giving lots of sign and trying to get johny excited. The rooms partition were only about 8 feet tall, so could hear people chatting in the next room. A big turn off, johny could not get excited. At the end of the massage the girl was asking if I wanted extra, asked her what was on the list. Only HJ and 1 K. I asked for FS she told me not available. We were literally whispering in each others ears. I then told her, I will give you 500, but for information. Then began asking questions.

1) The owner of the same spa have another spa not far away where shower is available and B2B (2000), no FS. We have to first go to this spa, then they will take us there, or else it will be normal massage.

2) She gave me a spa name which may offer FS (she was not sure), I will try some other days (if some senior genuine guys want to try PM me for the spa name).

3) I asked if she can come to my hotel for massage, she declined.

Counter: 2000.

Massage: OK.

Girl: fair, looks like late 30's, figure is good. Seen few little dark girls in early 20 at the spa, Bengali pretty face type.

No shower, no sound proof.

I came back to the hotel and called the housekeeping guy and asked him more information for Rs 100.

1) there is a hotel where girls are available and we can chose them. (didn't tried as I was not having time. If someone wants to try PM me).

StarLord001
06-11-19, 04:11
Hello Mongers,

this is my first FR.

The infamous ghar no 14.

The way its structured, looks like GB road in New Delhi, only much dirtier. Similar to GB Road, there are many buildings closely lined together on both side of a narrow street, housing at least a 100 ladies who are sitting outside just waiting to be picked.

As we enter, on the left you can see the pimps playing a game of carrom or cards and just generally chit chatting. Never has anyone of them ever even as much tried to approach me and I am a foreigner in the land (North Indian). I was really impressed by this. The people in NE are generally not looking for trouble.

Moving forward, the first building has to be skipped at all costs, it has old, nasty woman who are out to loot you. So they will be hooting at you and everything, you just walk right past them and towards the third house.

The ones after the third, some have north eastern petites, some fat milfs, tho not bad but they are really the vanilla type, only missionary, very reluctant for different poses, BBBJ and the likes.

Now, the third one. This is where the real gems are, young, beautiful and of varying body type and skin colour, all sitting outside waiting to be picked. You make eye contact with the one you want and she immediately rises and you follow her inside a narrow hallway, into the building, to her room. A small, dingy room, with one bed. You all know what it looks like.

The fixed rate is 620 rs (Last year it was a mere 200). You pay the girl and she takes the money to give it to her Maushi or whoever. She will come back and will now ask for a tip. Any amount is fine in Silchar, even 20/50 rs. Yep, its that cheap.

I picked Pooja.

Face - 8 / 10. Wheatish complexion, straight nose with a nose ring. Dark hair till shoulders.

Body - 7 / 10. Petite built. Scars over legs and shoulder (probably from beatings by her pimp).

Age - 24. Looked her age.

Attitude - 10/10. If you play your cards right, she is ready to be your slave.

Boobs - 7 / 10. Good size but too lax.

Vagina - 8 / 10. Slightly tight.

DFK - 9 / 10. She will kiss you right back with passion.

BBBJ - 9 / 10. Sucks good. Can't deep throat for long but damn does she try. I forced my whole dick in her mouth and then pinched her nose for like 15 seconds and without making any fuss she took it like an obedient sex slave. All the hallmarks of a good entertainer.

Position (s) - Missionary / Cowgirl / Doggy.

She doesn't allow anal / fingering / bareback.

Time. Approx 40 minutes. Did not once say to hurry up.

Rating - 8 / 10.

WIR. Yes.

I had tipped her an extra 500 and I was not disappointed at all. She was totally involved in the act and was herself having fun. I wanted to click a photo with her but she flatly refused.

Anyone willing to share any digits kindly PM.

Happy mongering!

Ruata
07-17-19, 06:04
Yesterday I went to silchar and thought of trying a new MP. Its located in rangirkhari (wanted to try out rangirkhari MPs as I got a hint last time, I have posted FR).

The spa was not up to a standard, no attached showers, thought there was a common bathroom with shower, but can't expect much in silchar.

I was assigned a Bengali girl, she asked me to remove my underwear during the massage, so I was naked. Massage was below average. They offer extra but price were high. No BG, HG 1 k, B2B 2 k, FS 3 K. Bargained HG for 500 she refused. Didn't take the extra, as I did not like her.

On my was out I saw a Nepali and a NE girl. Will definitely try them next.

Counter was 2500 which was high. Tried negotiating. Not successful.

Kabir2017
11-21-20, 03:17
Hi brothers,

Need any inde or SP contact in Silchar. I have had tried almost all 4 spas had decent experience. Can offer those contacts. Have heard some hotel have operations. If anyone has any lead please PM me.

Thanks.

Kabir.

MrFucker007
02-27-21, 00:23
Finally found something in Silchar.

Stayed in the famous old renovated hotel, Asked the housekeeping guy about a spa. He told me to go to a spa in Hosp. Road, went there, got a okayish massage from a girl who claims to be from Guwahati. Giving lots of sign and trying to get johny excited. The rooms partition were only about 8 feet tall, so could hear people chatting in the next room. A big turn off, johny could not get excited. At the end of the massage the girl was asking if I wanted extra, asked her what was on the list. Only HJ and 1 K. I asked for FS she told me not available. We were literally whispering in each others ears. I then told her, I will give you 500, but for information. Then began asking questions.

1) The owner of the same spa have another spa not far away where shower is available and B2B (2000), no FS. We have to first go to this spa, then they will take us there, or else it will be normal massage.

2) She gave me a spa name which may offer FS (she was not sure), I will try some other days (if some senior genuine guys want to try PM me for the spa name).

3) I asked if she can come to my hotel for massage, she declined..PM me brother I need it.

MrFucker007
02-28-21, 20:55
Went to spa on Hospital road. The Spa. Got miss J. Local girl but her attitude is really chilled. No nakras.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Cooperation 10/10.

May be try her one more time. Just because she likes hard sex or has no objection regarding it.

Counter charges 2 k +2 k for FS. Total 4 k but it was worth it.

Ruata
03-01-21, 02:07
Congrats bro.

Went to spa on Hospital road. The Spa. Got miss J. Local girl but her attitude is really chilled. No nakras.

Boobs 7/10.

Pussy 7/10.

Cooperation 10/10.

May be try her one more time. Just because she likes hard sex or has no objection regarding it.

Counter charges 2 k +2 k for FS. Total 4 k but it was worth it.

MrFucker007
03-01-21, 10:44
Spa was neat and clean with spacious rooms and shower. Will surely recommend it for hygiene. 5 to 6 girls were present. 2 girls were 8/10, rest were regular 6/10. Will try 2nd bird in coming days.

Ruata
03-05-21, 01:12
Spa was neat and clean with spacious rooms and shower. Will surely recommend it for hygiene. 5 to 6 girls were present. 2 girls were 8/10, rest were regular 6/10. Will try 2nd bird in coming days.Can you choose the girls? Any NE? Can you share the spa name through PM.

MrFucker007
03-09-21, 19:35
Can you choose the girls? Any NE? Can you share the spa name through PM.Do post your FR here after you visit spa.

Ruata
03-10-21, 12:56
Do post your FR here after you visit spa.Sure bro.

And thanks.

Bluehax
04-15-21, 20:18
Is there any mongering scene in Hailakandi or I need to go to Silchar for release?

TheSecretDaddy
05-14-21, 10:14
Is there any mongering scene in Hailakandi or I need to go to Silchar for release?Hi mate,

We know how difficult it's to monger in and around Barak valley! I am a legacy from Silchar and currently located in Bangalore. I have been through the all nook and corner of the city. Only silchar provides some good and affordable mongering scene. Getting such scenes in Hailakandi is beyond the imagination and among this time. Silchar scene is down. Better wait for good time until the Covid is kicked out. You can hit 14.

Bluehax
09-05-21, 16:31

If anybody know of any hotels that cater to our need please PM me. Also you can PM me if you need more info. I will happily provide it.Went there but I found neither any girls nor pimps. I felt very disappointed.

TheSecretDaddy
12-12-21, 08:55
Went there but I found neither any girls nor pimps. I felt very disappointed.Hi man!

This is not an organized set up like that of SG or GB Road. Even pimps in GB road loots people. Only pimp culture is very much profound in SG, Kolkata and it's safe to go with them. Being mongering there since 8 years. In 14 no. There is no pimp culture! These are just shop keepers from the adjacent shop that illegally sells 'chulai' local alcohol. They will bait you to come with them. Better to enter alone and explore the lane; but must be aware of this fat aunties, they will loot you. So just go in plain clothes, no valuable stuffs with you. Don't stand at a spot for much time. Check out the gals while walking. Select one and go inside. Give money and bang bang. There is no BJ, DFK, or any GFE. If you are lucky you will surely get one good. It's just you are getting a pussy with that 500 rs.

TheSecretDaddy
03-28-22, 10:27
Hi Folks,

This review I am posting goes back to the year 2018. Kind of nice and haunted.

Basically living at Bangalore now! So it happened, after landing down to silchar first plan was to bang a nepali in 14. Checked into hotel (I didn't tell my family I am landing since I planned a night out at 14).

At evening, had some gruesome drinks at JC international, called few of my university juniors to check their availability. They joined too and after some beer we decided to venture the infamous 14 for short time.

Time has changed it seems. Entered the lane and after crossing first building and shop, saw a cute looking nepali in white dress sitting and chatting with her fellow mates. Asked her! She quoted 500 for one shot and 50 for condom. We walked to the first floor and entered her room +typical rooms as we saw).

Paid her and she removed her lowers and also loosen up her bra. Shield was there and started to drill her, she asked me my whereabouts and other stuffs. She had a nice body, kind of young with lill bit hairy pussy (I love that). Drilling went for 15 minutes in missionary and I cummed after sometime. Asked her what about the rates for LT! SHE QUOTED around 2500 rs (earlier where it was 1500, and I have stayed there almost every weekend with my long term GF 'Rosy' in the other building.

Fucked her and left promising I will come back after sometime for night stay. Couldn't remember her name since I was looking for my old girls and she was just someone from random fitting in the choice.

To be continued (Night stay) and a horrible terror.

YearOfMonk
03-29-22, 09:42
Hi Folks,

This review I am posting goes back to the year 2018. Kind of nice and haunted.

Basically living at Bangalore now! So it happened, after landing down to silchar first plan was to bang a nepali in 14. Checked into hotel (I didn't tell my family I am landing since I planned a night out at 14).

At evening, had some gruesome drinks at JC international, called few of my university juniors to check their availability. They joined too and after some beer we decided to venture the infamous 14 for short time.

Time has changed it seems. Entered the lane and after crossing first building and shop, saw a cute looking nepali in white dress sitting and chatting with her fellow mates. Asked her! She quoted 500 for one shot and 50 for condom. We walked to the first floor and entered her room +typical rooms as we saw).

Paid her and she removed her lowers and also loosen up her bra. Shield was there and started to drill her, she asked me my whereabouts and other stuffs. She had a nice body, kind of young with lill bit hairy pussy (I love that). Drilling went for 15 minutes in missionary and I cummed after sometime. Asked her what about the rates for LT! SHE QUOTED around 2500 rs (earlier where it was 1500, and I have stayed there almost every weekend with my long term GF 'Rosy' in the other building.Waiting for the next part eagerly.

EasyTiger995
04-20-22, 07:28
Good to know about the scene in Silchar.

Waiting for the next part eagerly.

Jay999
10-29-22, 11:01
Do any one know where to find chicks at silchar?

Jpsoct
11-02-22, 08:20
Requesting senior brother to kindly help with scenes in Silchar and Guwahati. PM is open. FR to be posted after the experience.

TIA.

Jpsoct.

DonutSucker14
12-12-22, 17:45
This is my first FR so bare with me. I must admit so far MPs are more my tea than brothels. But was in silchar for a few days and was unsuccessful probably because I didn't hit the right places but also heard locally that recently the cops are on the watch out for MPs with extras so they are a bit more wary. Anyways was free one evening so decided to hit the infamous 14, was easy enough to locate with a bit of internet scouting.

I was still a bit hesitant and a tad nervous as I stepped inside the bamboo gate and they immediately tugged me for 20 bucks which they claimed was their standard "entry fees". In any case, as pointed out before on this forum first building should be avoided at all cost, walk quickly through the ladies hooting at you. The second and third buildings have some real gems though. I chose a gorgeous NE girl who said she was from Bihar. She was asking for 700 in damages which I managed to negotiate to 600, I had a feeling it could have been brought down more but I didn't press. I had to pay upfront and also submit my mobile outside her building which again I was skeptical of but did it anyways.

She lead me upstairs a to her den and we got going. The system here is very much pay for Pussy and that's it. She did get fully naked and allowed me to play with her Boobs (a bit lax but stunning nonetheless). However once I started action within few minutes she was frustrated I didn't finish and started nakras about time limit of 15 minutes, blah blah. Anyways I asked for LT, she said she wanted 2 k for a HR, I gave her 1 k for another half hour, she wasn't negotiating for lesser. After this though was a quality 20 minutes, she kissed me on the lips, did some foreplay to get me Hard but refused totally for BJ. I fucked her tightish pussy hard and relished it. I had a feeling she was enjoying it too and didn't complain after the 1 k till the deed was done. She was talkative after and I was also relieved to see my phone safe as we got out of the building. I got the feeling although I was an outsider in the land (I'm a mumbaikar) they don't seek too much trouble.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

WIR: yes.

TheSecretDaddy
12-16-22, 12:48
This is my first FR so bare with me. I must admit so far MPs are more my tea than brothels. But was in silchar for a few days and was unsuccessful probably because I didn't hit the right places but also heard locally that recently the cops are on the watch out for MPs with extras so they are a bit more wary. Anyways was free one evening so decided to hit the infamous 14, was easy enough to locate with a bit of internet scouting.

I was still a bit hesitant and a tad nervous as I stepped inside the bamboo gate and they immediately tugged me for 20 bucks which they claimed was their standard "entry fees". In any case, as pointed out before on this forum first building should be avoided at all cost, walk quickly through the ladies hooting at you. The second and third buildings have some real gems though. I chose a gorgeous NE girl who said she was from Bihar. She was asking for 700 in damages which I managed to negotiate to 600, I had a feeling it could have been brought down more but I didn't press. I had to pay upfront and also submit my mobile outside her building which again I was skeptical of but did it anyways.

She lead me upstairs a to her den and we got going. The system here is very much pay for Pussy and that's it. She did get fully naked and allowed me to play with her Boobs (a bit lax but stunning nonetheless). However once I started action within few minutes she was frustrated I didn't finish and started nakras about time limit of 15 minutes, blah blah. Anyways I asked for LT, she said she wanted 2 k for a HR, I gave her 1 k for another half hour, she wasn't negotiating for lesser. After this though was a quality 20 minutes, she kissed me on the lips, did some foreplay to get me Hard but refused totally for BJ. I fucked her tightish pussy hard and relished it. I had a feeling she was enjoying it too and didn't complain after the 1 k till the deed was done. She was talkative after and I was also relieved to see my phone safe as we got out of the building. I got the feeling although I was an outsider in the land (I'm a mumbaikar) they don't seek too much trouble.

Face: 9/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

WIR: yes.Hi Brothers in silchar.

It felt good seeing the forum is getting active again. Though limited choice for fuck in silchar. 14 is the only place.

I would request members also to throw some light over the varities of girls available!

Are nepali chicks still available? And how's the quality?

Does LE round up happens like before every 9:30 pm?

I landed from Bangalore but almost not in the mood to go 14, but I did a round up last week and saw some decent crowd coming and going outside.

14 is a nostalgia. It's tough to get a working girl in Silchar unlike Guwahati.

TheSecretDaddy
12-16-22, 13:02
Requesting senior brother to kindly help with scenes in Silchar and Guwahati. PM is open. FR to be posted after the experience.

TIA.

Jpsoct.Hi,

Silchar. Try 14 number. Or if any MPs available like before. Saw one near India club, not sure whether it's functional or not.

Guwahati. There are lots of MP's and Independent escorts specially naga, khaasi and Assamese chicks. Also if you are lucky you will get to meet some from silchar just like I met (in MPs); took her out for fuck also. You can also try go go bars (pick up joints) like MK bar, Illusion (fancy bazar). Cheers crossroad. Make sure you are in your senses dealing with this pick up girls.

They will take you to lodges nearby. But I had good experience (2-3 k plus drinks and lodge rent).