PDA

View Full Version : South China. Huizhou

Fuzimiao
12-18-14, 08:19
Not sure how this works, but there is a demand for a separate thread for Huizhou, in Guangdong.

Fuzimiao
12-19-14, 09:09
This report should more likely be posted in a new thread called South China. Huizhou. Those Senior members that have a paid subscription, can you please set up a new thread called South China. Huizhou so that for all future reports in this area, we can post there, thank you!

BSDI attempted to set up a thread as requested, and seem to have succeeded! See thread South China. Huizhou.

I hope we can help each other find our way around Huizhou.

Fz.

ISO 9000
12-20-14, 09:00
Those Newbie have no clue Danshui is a shit hole of a little town in Huizhou county have been a ghost town for 5 yr with half of the business closed down trying to made a come back in the middle of a crack down in S China and Changping is becoming a ghost town, why would the government bulid a High speed train between the 2 city and is only one hour by bus.Yes Danshui is a little backward town that is enjoying very brisk business this year due to the demise of Dongguan.

Fast Eddie 48
12-22-14, 22:22
Yes Danshui is a little backward town that is enjoying very brisk business this year due to the demise of Dongguan.To ISO 9000.

How long do you think this will last we are in the middle of the biggest vice crack down in China do you think the Central government will look the other way, I know Danshui is hurting big time most hotel is empty but investment from Malay and Singapore is coming in they can buy a hotel very cheap and spend money for remodeling they have money to burn, I know KTV is much harder to get caught than sauna but they can just closed you down just like that.

Fast eddie 48.

Don Chorizo
12-24-14, 03:39
To ISO 9000.

How long do you think this will last we are in the middle of the biggest vice crack down in China do you think the Central government will look the other way, I know Danshui is hurting big time most hotel is empty but investment from Malay and Singapore is coming in they can buy a hotel very cheap and spend money for remodeling they have money to burn, I know KTV is much harder to get caught than sauna but they can just closed you down just like that.

Fast eddie 48.Hey Eddie,

You're a senior member with more than 3600 post. And most of them have been a negative response to other bro FR. Please post some FR from your experience for newbies. We now have a Huizhou thread because of bor Fuzimiao I have probably been to China as many times as you have and still enjoy exploring places like that little shit hole Danshui.

Fuzimiao
12-26-14, 06:33
I understand that there are now two high speed rail stations in Huizhou, one called Huizhou South, which is very close to the Homeland International Hotel, handy I suppose for Danshui, the other is called Huidong, but this station seems to be far south of Huidong, on the coast.

Fz.

ISO 9000
12-26-14, 11:36
How long do you think this will last we are in the middle of the biggest vice crack down in China do you think the Central government will look the other way, I know Danshui is hurting big time most hotel is empty but investment from Malay and Singapore is coming in they can buy a hotel very cheap and spend money for remodeling they have money to burn, I know KTV is much harder to get caught than sauna but they can just closed you down just like that.Don't think I can forecast anything but what I know is Zhuhai is a very good case study.

Took a few years for Zhuhai KTVs to get back to normal but Saunas never really recover.

Currently entertainment establishments have fragmented all over South China so do the punters.

Wilbar
12-26-14, 11:48
Huizhou has several train stations ("Central", South, West). Huizhou is on the main branch for trains from Shenzhen to Xiamen, to Beijing etc. Many destinations can easily be reached from Huizhou.

From Shenzhen to Huizhou check: http://www.chinatrainguide.com/shenzhen-railway-station/huizhou.html

From Guangzhou to Huizhou check: http://www.chinatrainguide.com/guangzhou-railway-station/huizhou.html

Click on the train number for additional details about number of stops etc.

From Huizhou to any destination check: http://english.ctrip.com/trains/schedule/huizhou/

Fuzimiao
01-09-15, 12:28
Buzz in the hotel today is that civil flights start taking off from Huizhou airport from 5th February.

Info anyone? I can find the airport (HUZ) on Ctrip, but not the flights!

Fz.

Wilbar
01-09-15, 17:42
Buzz in the hotel today is that civil flights start taking off from Huizhou airport from 5th February.

Info anyone? I can find the airport (HUZ) on Ctrip, but not the flights!

Fz.It is / was a military airport and I think it is (still) not open for commercial carriers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huizhou_Airport

And according to this website no commercial arrivals / departures tommorow (Sat 01/10/2015, so probably not open yet): http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airportCode=HUZ&airportQueryType=0.

Nearest airports: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong, Shantou

Wilbar
01-10-15, 15:18
I checked a number of websites of domestic airlines and also some tourist info websites but sofar not found any news or confirmation about future commercial flights to Huizhou.

Fuzimiao
01-10-15, 15:25
It is / was a military airport and I think it is (still) not open for commercial carriers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huizhou_Airport

And according to this website no commercial arrivals / departures tommorow (Sat 01/10/2015, so probably not open yet): http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airportCode=HUZ&airportQueryType=0.

Nearest airports: Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hongkong, ShantouThanks Wilbar, You have the same info as me. My gals heard it in the KTV from French guys working on the airport. Time will tell.

Meanwhile I booked the CNY flights through SZ, while they are still cheap.

Fz.

Big Swingin Dave
01-19-15, 06:30
Just spent a couple days at Boluo Marhenton Hotel and Danshui Jin Ding Hotel.

Boluo Marhenton (aka Desert Storm) Hotel is about 45 minutes from CP. Reason is called desert storm is that the road leading to this hotel is quite dusty due to road construction. I remember taking this road prior to road construction and it was quite bad for a busy street but with the road construction nearly finished (anticipated date of completion is in May), getting to / from this hotel will be much much better, quicker, and safer. It was my first time there as it has opened for less than a year. I have been asked by many former CP managers, mommies, and WGs to bring customers there but was a bit hesitant and to my surprise, the hotel is not as bad as I thought. It's not a big hotel, perhaps maybe the size of CP HuiMei in comparison. The rooms were new and cost 320 RMB for the biggest single room. There is not much around the hotel so if you decide to stay here, don't expect too much. There is a western restaurant on the ground floor and a Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor. There are a few small local restaurants around the hotel but it's quite dark and desolate at night so beware of walking around by yourself. There is a foot and body massage place that is right next to the hotel and is new so is quite clean and closes at 2 am. So, as most of you know, we don't go to places like this for accommodation, food, or massage, we are there for the KTV and to my surprise again, it's not so bad. The KTV rooms are nice with good sound but the choice of songs a bit limited compared to the higher end KTVs we are used to in CP or DS. The WGs are split into three categories and there is a quasi -flower street from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm in two separate large KTV rooms. The 3/8/12 (green string) WGs dress in white were in one room and the 4/10/15 (red string) and 5/15/20 (blue string) WGs dressed in magenta were in another room. There were a few familiar faces as it appears half of the girls were formerly from CP. My customers chose one girl each from the flower street and took my advice on picking a second girl in the room. Unless you see two absolutely must have girls in flower street, my recommendation is always to pick only one then pick the second one from line up. The reason is that when you get to the room from flower street, your first girl will be waiting for you while you settle in. By the time flower street is over, you will have about one hour of time that you can focus on your girl and you should have a pretty good idea whether that girl is good enough for you to take back to the room or not. If you like her enough, you can just stay with her or when the line-up of girls come around, you can pick another girl as a backup or just for additional enjoyment as you always don't want to get the girl that you want to take back to your room too intoxicated and unfortunately a lot of people make that mistakes in a KTV party. Also, line-up girls you get a 10 minutes grace period and you can reject them without paying the sitting fee if you decide to boot them. Once of the thing I recommend my customers to do is always immediately play liar's dice with her and within a 5 hands game, you should have a pretty good idea on her personality and whether you want her to stay or not. There were about 200 girls available for a Thursday night, not bad if you compare to the state what CP is like these days. Quality wise I think it was comparable to CP and price is about the same.

The second day we went to Danshui but to the advise of the mommy that I booked with, she suggested to stay at the New Regent Hotel but party at Jin Ding International Club which is only 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The New Regent is going through some renovations, room prices ranges from 298-328 for Single rooms and 368 for a suite room which is a good value as you get an additional seating area so if you are in a group of a few, it's nice to have a separate room to hangout and chat prior or after the KTV party. The hotel is centrally located and is right across the street from two big shopping centers, so there are a lot of restaurants, shops, movie theater, etc. After dinner, we went to the Jin Ding International Club KTV and perhaps because it was a Friday night and with the new opening of the Ramada hotel, there were not many girls working there. We had a bit of a hard time choosing the girls as we saw only 5 line-ups of about 70 girls total. We had to have them repeat it once before we were able to settle in with our 5 girls to party with for the evening. The WGs are split into two categories: 4/10/15 and 5/15/20 and because they have no system of splitting the girls, you must ask how much and whether they are available to go out or not. I find this to be a bit of a hassle and a bit awkward so for those of you that frequent this establishment, please make a comment as I did for them to consider using a color name tag or color strings as CP once had so it is clear for the customers to know the pricing and availability prior to selection. Another annoying thing we encounter was that when we got the bill, we could not pay with an International issued credit card so please bring cash or a Chinese issued credit or debit card to pay the bill.

We had great fun girls with no issues in both places, perhaps is the training by the establishments, perhaps we were good at making selections, perhaps we were just lucky but most likely it's because it is close to Chinese New Years as it is only one month away and the WGs a bit desperate to make some extra money before heading home.

Huizhou (the city where both of these towns resides in) is a great alternative of CP's past so for those of you misses the good old days of CP KTV parties, HZ is a great alternative. As least for the time being, so enjoy it while you can.

Stay safe!

BSD

P.S. Prior to this thread being created, I had another posting in the South China. Dongguan thread for additional Huizhou party places information: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1628-South-China-Dongguan&p=1654112&viewfull=1#post1654112.

Tryfor5
02-16-15, 08:48

Boluo Marhenton (aka Desert Storm) Hotel is about 45 minutes from CP. Reason is called desert storm is that the road leading to this hotel is quite dusty due to road construction. I remember taking this road prior to road construction and it was quite bad for a busy street but with the road construction nearly finished (anticipated date of completion is in May), getting to / from this hotel will be much much better, quicker, and safer. It was my first time there as it has opened for less than a year. I have been asked by many former CP managers, mommies, and WGs to bring customers there...Are you doing tours again? Would be great to book with you again. How's the situation on saunas and BBS?

Jlow00
03-12-15, 11:48
Hi bros,

Anyone available to meet up these few days?

Will be my first time to HZ so appreciate if you can show me the ropes.

ISO 9000
03-13-15, 07:53
How's the situation on saunas and BBS?If you're referring to Danshui the Saunas are basically "semi operational".

BBS quality is very low but cheap.

Big Swingin Dave
03-20-15, 08:05
For those of you planning to attend the Canton Fair and to sneak in a little bit of fun in Danshui, I suggest that you book your hotel NOW! At the most popular hotel (Li Jing Hua Yuan Jiu Dian) in Danshui, the see wing (the new building) is completely booked for April. There are still some rooms left in the main building (A). Cost is 528 for regular rooms and 598 for suites.

Below are the exhibition dates for your information:

Phase 1: 15th-19th, April, 2015.

Phase 2: 23rd-27th, April, 2015.

Phase 3: 1st-5th, May, 2015.

There are lots of new girls in town so if you like to mix in a bit of pleasure with your business, Danshui is the place to be. Danshui has a High Speed train station (Huizhou South) to either Guangzhou East or Guangzhou South Stations but this is a very popular line so you must buy your tickets in advance so you will need to do a little bit of planning to make sure that you get in plenty of time for the exhibition as well as not being late for picking girls in the evening.

The KTV line up starts at 6:20 pm every evening and my recommendations is to book your KTV rooms early as it is forecast that it will be extremely busy during Canton Fair time. It is busy there now during Friday and Saturday nights (same as old CP before) so it will be even busier during the fair.

To ensure a good time and to stay in the best hotel and party in the best venue, be sure to plan ahead.

Have a good safe time!

BSD

Ikksman
04-27-15, 17:42
If you're referring to Danshui the Saunas are basically "semi operational".

BBS quality is very low but cheap.Be Careful! Saunas are being raided!

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NDU5OTM4MQ==&mid=205030311&idx=1&sn=70a349c96b0d1cc65eadd921d8bd55e8&scene=1&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0#rd

This is a 3 star hotel, and AFAIK, is frequented primarily by locals.

Ikksman.

ISO 9000
05-01-15, 17:39
Be Careful! Saunas are being raided!

http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MjM5NDU5OTM4MQ==&mid=205030311&idx=1&sn=70a349c96b0d1cc65eadd921d8bd55e8&scene=1&from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0#rd

This is a 3 star hotel, and AFAIK, is frequented primarily by locals.

Ikksman.Yes many Danshui Saunas are closed these few days.

PitrSam1
05-04-15, 21:23
How do I contact you for booking tours? Please advise.

Thanks

Boluo Marhenton (aka Desert Storm) Hotel is about 45 minutes from CP. Reason is called desert storm is that the road leading to this hotel is quite dusty due to road construction. I remember taking this road prior to road construction and it was quite bad for a busy street but with the road construction nearly finished (anticipated date of completion is in May), getting to / from this hotel will be much much better, quicker, and safer. It was my first time there as it has opened for less than a year. I have been asked by many former CP managers, mommies, and WGs to bring customers there but was a bit hesitant and to my surprise, the hotel is not as bad as I thought. It's not a big hotel, perhaps maybe the size of CP HuiMei in comparison. The rooms were new and cost 320 RMB for the biggest single room. There is not much around the hotel so if you decide to stay here, don't expect too much. There is a western restaurant on the ground floor and a Chinese restaurant on the 2nd floor. There are a few small local restaurants around the hotel but it's quite dark and desolate at night so beware of walking around by yourself. There is a foot and body massage place that is right next to the hotel and is new so is quite clean and closes at 2 am. So, as most of you know, we don't go to places like this for accommodation, food, or massage, we are there for the KTV and to my surprise again, it's not so bad. The KTV rooms are nice with good sound but the choice of songs a bit limited compared to the higher end KTVs we are used to in CP or DS..
===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Big Swingin Dave
05-05-15, 07:09
PitrSam1,

I highly encourage to subscribe to ISG and buy a 20 USD membership. Just one time getting the right information from members is already worth of 20 USD. Do it and then you will be able to contact all the Senior members as well as agents that can assist you in getting the possible experience at all the locations around the world. It is well worth it.

BSD

Big Swingin Dave
08-13-15, 16:14
Hi guys,

I have relocated to Danshui, Huizhou temporarily, I will do some recon and get back with a full detailed report in about a week. DS is no CP but at least is a decent alternative. I took Skyrider here last week, had a blast so I will ask him to share his experience with everyone.

More to follow.

BSD

Tryfor5
09-04-15, 08:43
So BSD, what's the situation in Huizhou? Hope to hear good news!

Fast Eddie 48
09-07-15, 00:50
So BSD, what's the situation in Huizhou? Hope to hear good news!To Tryfor5.

I was in Huizhou last week for business crack down is still going on many sauna and Huizhou city is operate on low profile only offer FS to regular customer only cost is very high, most sauna do offer massage and expensive HJ and quality sucks, I stay one night at Bulou about 35 min by bus Huizhou city main bus station cost only 10 rmb my customer take me to king hotel KTV nice hotel stay one night 430 rmb a night KTV is ok not like the CP flower st girl is just average and very expensive.

Fast eddie 48.

Tryfor5
09-10-15, 04:56
To Tryfor5.

I was in Huizhou last week for business crack down is still going on many sauna and Huizhou city is operate on low profile only offer FS to regular customer only cost is very high, most sauna do offer massage and expensive HJ and quality sucks, I stay one night at Bulou about 35 min by bus Huizhou city main bus station cost only 10 rmb my customer take me to king hotel KTV nice hotel stay one night 430 rmb a night KTV is ok not like the CP flower st girl is just average and very expensive.

Fast eddie 48.Thanks for the reply. Sounds like my experience recently. I had been introduced at one place before so returning was no problem, just expensive and lower quality than my expectations. Tried another known place where I had never been and they refused any service beyond vanilla. Boring.

ISO 9000
11-13-15, 16:38
Nice food at Legend International Hotel Chinese Restaurant.

Fast Eddie 48
11-20-15, 02:17
Nice food at Legend International Hotel Chinese Restaurant.To ISO 9000.

May be that look good to you but myself and other ISG member like to know where can we get a good prime rib or a nice T Bone steak in Huizhou and where is the pussies.

Fast eddie 48.

ISO 9000
11-20-15, 16:04
To ISO 9000.

May be that look good to you but myself and other ISG member like to know where can we get a good prime rib or a nice T Bone steak in Huizhou and where is the pussies.

Fast eddie 48.Legend KTV (Danshui) has many girls working lately!

Easily 500 daily strength.

Must be the Chinese New Year approaching effect.

After my buddies and I finished choosing girls still have many pouring in!

Saunas are open on and off on ad hoc basis depending on situation.

DSMichelle
11-30-15, 08:59
Here I'd like to share some information of Jade International Club for your reference when you are seeking good entertaining places in Huizhou city Huiyang district.

Jade International Club is located at Daya Bay Road Daya Baya Huiyang district Huizhou city. 5-8 minutes by taxi away from the south high-speed train station Huizhou.

Its working time is from 6:30 pm to 2:30 am.

Total 79 rooms are in unique design with good sound equipment, split into various size of rooms with the prices are accordingly to match up your demands no matter how many friends you are going with. The smallest KTV room's price is 880 rmb. The WGs are split into three categories which we can distinguish it from their work card. A: is stand for Average charge as 4/10/15; be: means Modals 5/15/20; see: for Super Modals 6/18/25.

Refer to accommodation, there a Ramada hotel (about 289 superbly-furnished and well-appointed rooms) is at left side of Jade International Club. A Japanese Restaurant just settle in at first floor of Ramada, and also a high-end Buffets is in synchronous opening.

Here are the hotel tariff as follow: a Garden Superior Single Room rates 468 RMB per night; a Superior Lagoon View Double Room is 568 RMB per night; a Deluxe Garden View Room is 668 RMB per night; a Executive Room is 748 RMB per night; a Deluxe Suite is 1480 RMB per night.

It is a great alternative of CP's past so for those of you misses the good old days. Also it verified a safety, security cleanliness and pleasant place which you are staying at.

Cheers,

DSmichelle

DSMichelle
11-30-15, 09:24
Here I'the like to share some information of Jade International Club for your reference when you are seeking good entertaining places in Huizhou city Huiyang district.

Jade International Club is located at Daya Bay Road Daya Baya Huiyang district Huizhou city. 5-8 minutes by taxi away from the south high-speed train station Huizhou.

Its working time is from 6:30 pm to 2:30 am.

Total 79 rooms are in unique design with good sound equipment, split into various size of rooms with the prices are accordingly to match up your demands no matter how many friends you are going with. The smallest KTV room's price is 880 rmb. The WGs are split into three categories which we can distinguish it from their work card. A: is stand for Average charge as 4/10/15; be: means Modals 5/15/20; see: for Super Modals 6/18/25.

Refer to accommodation, there a Ramada hotel (about 289 superbly-furnished and well-appointed rooms) is at left side of Jade International Club. A Japanese Restaurant just settle in at first floor of Ramada, and also a high-end Buffets is in synchronous opening.

Here are the hotel tariff as follow: a Garden Superior Single Room rates 468 RMB per night; a Superior Lagoon View Double Room is 568 RMB per night; a Deluxe Garden View Room is 668 RMB per night; a Executive Room is 748 RMB per night; a Deluxe Suite is 1480 RMB per night.

It is a great alternative of CP's past so for those of you misses the good old days. Also it verified a safety, security cleanliness and pleasant place which you are staying at.

Cheers,

DSmichelle

DSMichelle
12-11-15, 07:19
Jade International Club is a high-end and rather popular KTV in Huiyang district. Total about more or less 400-500 beautiful girls work daily there. With the Chinese New year is approach they want to earn as much as they can do in the near two months most of girls are motivated by offering high qualified service to the customers. Meanwhile, some pictures of Jade KTV are enclosed to post here.

ISO 9000
12-14-15, 16:56
Danshui Saunas all close shop temporarily.

Only room delivery service similar to Changping.

Danshui KTVs as per normal.

Lately very good luck get pink color nipple girls.

Hahahaha!

To chit chat or a few drinks with me just ask your hostesses to check if hum sup Tony is around or not for those bros who visit Legend KTV.

ISO 9000
12-14-15, 16:57
Tonight Legend KTV informed their hostesses to take leave for one week.

The rest of the KTVs are as per normal.

ISO 9000
12-27-15, 09:42
Yes this time the wind is considered mid strength. The strongest wind was during Feb to Sep 2014.

Legend KTV is currently closed since 14/12/15. Will update here once re-open for business. All the other KTVs are still open and hostesses are available.

On 24/12/15 I was at Emerald KTV with some bros. About 10 Gong An and Fire Department officers walked past my KTV room. I was just sitting outside chatting with my friend calmly when they strolled past.

They took a peek into KTV rooms randomly. Hahaha luckily they skipped my KTV room.

Actually there's a big difference between raids and checks so don't use the wrong term loosely. If it is a real raid it'll be full battle order armed with sub-automatic rifles! Outside there'll be big buses standing by for hauling punters and girls back to police station. I witnessed it many times before in Zhuhai and Changping over the years. What the Gong An is doing now are random checks on KTV and Hotel rooms.

I always see some Kuai lan Malaysian / Singaporean bros talk to hotel front desk reception very rudely. Hahaha good luck to these folks as hotel front desk receptionist can decide your fate during your stay during windy weather.

For hotel room have a trick to minimize your risks. Please consult your organizer for advice.

ISO 9000
01-01-16, 10:15
Breaking news.

If nothing goes wrong Legend KTV will resume business with hostesses on 01/01/16.

Many girls have already rested for more than 2 weeks. Expect super GFE treatment!

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability (monetary/sperm loss) for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

ISO 9000
01-04-16, 10:37
Breaking news.

Info just in at 7 pm.

Legend KTV has resumed business with hostesses with effect from 01/01/16.

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

ISO 9000
01-11-16, 17:46
Legend KTV hostess strength slowly recovering since resuming back to normal on 01/01/16.

They lost quite a bit of hostesses to Emerald KTV with the 2 week stand down from 14/12/15.

Disclaimer: All content on this post including reference data is for informational purposes only. I accept no liability for the content of this post, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

DSMichelle
01-28-16, 06:10
Hi dear all!

It is my great pleasure to start relationship with you via this webside.

You can call me Michelle, one of Business managers at Jade International KTV in Huiyang district Huizho city.

If you're visiting Huiyang district Huizhou city and wondering how to spend your time here, I can help you with a memorable time that is filled with fun, excitement and passion. You can hire any of my friends for your companionship such as: dinner dating, sight seeing, private party etc.

All my friends are young and beautiful, aged start at 18 to 30. They are good looking and well-mannered. When you hire them, you can be sure of your personal safety.

Above all, if you take my severs, you are expected mostly to stay at our KTV (Jade International KTV) to have fun.

Last but not least, if you are interested in it, please PM me and I will give you my contact number.

Cheers,

Michelle

IMagoo
02-02-16, 11:48
Dear all,

To those brother who visiting Emerald Club this coming CNY, please pay attention. They are closed from 7th February to 9th February. Please plan your trip wisely if you were in the town during this duration.

Imagoo.

ISO 9000
02-19-16, 18:46
Legend KTV hostess strength is around 30 as of 16/02/16.

Strength numbers will improve slightly from next week onwards.

ISO 9000
03-01-16, 05:57
KTV

All KTVs are operating in low profile mode. Currently all flower street suspended. Many new arrivals after Chinese New Year.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 200 as of 29/02/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 150 as of 29/02/16.

Strength numbers for all KTVs will rally as the weeks go by. Daily charts and statistics suggest bullish momentum. Maximum strength will taper off at the 500-600 range. Bullish bias for 2nd Quarter 2016 as long as Quantitative Easing policy is not introduced again.

Pub

All pubs are operating in normal mode. Pubs getting higher in standard and introduction of Eastern European dancers.

Massage

All Massage Centers and Spas are operating in low profile mode. Foot and body massage are available.

Sauna

Market circuit breaker activated on and off. Very volatile and many counters are suspended for trading.

Worldguy72
04-01-16, 07:39
KTV

All KTVs are operating in low profile mode. Currently all flower street suspended. Many new arrivals after Chinese New Year.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 200 as of 29/02/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 150 as of 29/02/16.

Strength numbers for all KTVs will rally as the weeks go by. Daily charts and statistics suggest bullish momentum. Maximum strength will taper off at the 500-600 range. Bullish bias for 2nd Quarter 2016 as long as Quantitative Easing policy is not introduced again.

Pub

All pubs are operating in normal mode. Pubs getting higher in standard and introduction of Eastern European dancers.

Massage

All Massage Centers and Spas are operating in low profile mode. Foot and body massage are available.

Sauna

Market circuit breaker activated on and off. Very volatile and many counters are suspended for trading.LOL, that was the most hilarious post I've read in a while. ISO day trades for a living, tour guide by night? Haha.

WG.

ISO 9000
04-05-16, 13:03
LOL, that was the most hilarious post I've read in a while. ISO day trades for a living, tour guide by night? Haha.

WG.LOL! Market too volatile these days to do day trading for a living hahaha!

EastCoast11
04-06-16, 08:40
LOL! Market too volatile these days to do day trading for a living hahaha!Hey ISO,

It's been awhile, any updates on Huizhou? I'm particularly interested in this KTV called "Palace Club" in Danshui, Its located at the Century Palace Hotel.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ISO 9000
04-08-16, 11:41
Book way in advance if you are coming during Canton Fair period as it is peak season now.

Canton Fair.

15/04/16 - 05/05/16.

KTV.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 400 as of 03/04/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 350 as of 03/04/16.

Strength numbers for all KTVs will rally as the weeks go by. Daily charts and stochastic suggest bullish momentum. Maximum strength will taper off at the 500-600 range. Bullish bias for 2nd Quarter 2016 as long as Quantitative Easing policy is not introduced again.

PUB.

Massage.

Sauna.

Market circuit breaker activated on and off. Very volatile and many counters are suspended for trading.

EastCoast11
04-09-16, 04:04
Book way in advance if you are coming during Canton Fair period as it is peak season now.

Canton Fair.

15/04/16 - 05/05/16.

KTV.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 400 as of 03/04/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 350 as of 03/04/16..What'd you do? Copy and paste?

ISO 9000
04-29-16, 07:29
Legend KTV hostess strength is 0 as of 28/04/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 80 as of 28/04/16.

Lately have some routine checks that's why hostess strength dipped.

From my experience it will be safer and hostess strength will increase from 2nd May onwards.

ISO 9000
05-07-16, 17:03
Legend KTV hostess strength is 0 as of 07/05/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 100+ as of 07/05/16.

On a side note those who are scared just don't go until things resume back to normal.

Ask a million questions liao then back out also waste your group leader's time hahaha.

DSMichelle
05-10-16, 03:47
Dear all,

Jade International KTV keeps going on a normal business mode tonight after so long strange wind which blows the whole Huizhou city. For those of brother you are interesting in KTV, it could be a good news. If you need more details about it just PM me. Thanks!

Cheers,

Michelle

Fast Eddie 48
05-13-16, 12:28
Dear all,

Jade International KTV keeps going on a normal business mode tonight after so long strange wind which blows the whole Huizhou city. For those of brother you are interesting in KTV, it could be a good news. If you need more details about it just PM me. Thanks!

Cheers,

MichelleTo Michelle.

I wonder how long this will last until the north blows again.

Fast eddie.

DSMichelle
05-15-16, 12:48
To Michelle.

I wonder how long this will last until the north blows again.

Fast eddie.So sorry! I have no idea about how long the strange wind last.

Our KTV's business is get by with hostess strength around 300 daily.

ISO 9000
05-15-16, 15:01
Breaking News:

Legend KTV resumes back to normal with hostesses today!

ISO 9000
06-02-16, 13:16
All KTVs are operating in low profile mode. Currently all flower street suspended.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 250 as of 01/06/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 250 as of 01/06/16.

Lately the overall quality of Emerald KTV hostess is better than Legend KTV.

ShanghaiGene
06-23-16, 04:09
Hi!

In Huizhou now and looking for fun places this evening. Kindly advise how to contact you offline.

Thanks!

Hi dear all!

It is my great pleasure to start relationship with you via this webside.

You can call me Michelle, one of Business managers at Jade International KTV in Huiyang district Huizho city.

If you're visiting Huiyang district Huizhou city and wondering how to spend your time here, I can help you with a memorable time that is filled with fun, excitement and passion. You can hire any of my friends for your companionship such as: dinner dating, sight seeing, private party etc.

All my friends are young and beautiful, aged start at 18 to 30. They are good looking and well-mannered. When you hire them, you can be sure of your personal safety.

Above all, if you take my severs, you are expected mostly to stay at our KTV (Jade International KTV) to have fun.

Last but not least, if you are interested in it, please PM me and I will give you my contact number.

Cheers,

Michelle===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DSMichelle
06-25-16, 16:55
Hi!

In Huizhou now and looking for fun places this evening. Kindly advise how to contact you offline.

Thanks!

===============================================

Greetings,

JacksonHi ShanghaiGene,

It my great pleasure to meet you here at this Website.

First of all please join us as a member of website ISG. After that I can send my contact number to you via a private message, otherwise it is illegal to offer nay contact information at this forum.

Only cost you $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then you become one of the members.

Best regards.

Michelle

ISO 9000
08-05-16, 15:21
Just like the global stock markets, Danshui market is also experiencing a lot of volatility this year.

As we approach the second half of 3rd Quarter 2016, the second annual peak season is in force again till the end of the year. Book way in advance if you are coming during Canton Fair period as it is peak season.

Canton Fair.

15/10/16 - 04/11/16.

KTV

All KTVs are operating in low profile mode. Currently all flower street suspended. Penny stock pickings are done in KTV room. For blue chip counters please consult a fund manager.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 300 as of 04/08/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 250 as of 04/08/16.

All gains in hostess strength from 1st Quarter 2016 were wiped out by a stock rout in 2nd Quarter 2016. Strength numbers for all KTVs will rally as the weeks go by. Daily charts and stochastics suggest mild bullish momentum. Maximum strength will taper off at the 400-500 range per venue. Bullish bias for 4th Quarter 2016 as long as Quantitative Easing policy is not introduced yet again.

Word of caution: No matter how experience you are always apply low profile trading to avoid unwarranted attention. Traders often get caught literally with their pants down in trading room with margin trade execution. Again consult your fund manager for sustainable trades.

Pub

All pubs are operating in normal mode. Pubs getting higher in standard and introduction of performances by Eastern European dancers and foreign be-Grade artistes / models.

Massage

All Massage Centres and Spas are operating in low profile mode. Foot and body massage are available.

Sauna

ISO 9000
08-16-16, 09:27
Danshui Weather Forecast (16/08/16).

WonderfulLife
08-18-16, 17:16
Hello friends,

As a first time and I have been through a bit of your posts except KTV what are the fun options?

Many thanks in advance,

Wonderfullife

One life live it.

Jude Bright
09-20-16, 18:11
Danshui Weather Forecast (16/08/16).I am coming to Guangzhou this weekend. Could you update the sauna situation in or around the Guangzhou, including SZ, DS, and HZ, or ZH?

Thanks.

Jb.

ISO 9000
10-26-16, 07:33
All KTVs are operating in low profile mode.

Currently all flower street suspended.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 300 as of 25/10/16.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 250 as of 25/10/16.

ISO 9000
12-03-16, 10:22
Emerald KTV is open but no hostesses available from 02-04/12/16.

Hostess availability resumes on 05/12/16.

ISO 9000
02-11-17, 15:04
Hope all bros have a good start in the year of the rooster!

Take note generally air ticket prices and service sector will be better value after 15th Day of Lunar New Year (11/02/17).

KTV hostess stock will only gain full strength one month after 1st day of Chinese New Year. 01/03/17 onwards is ideal for traveling to China for leisure and cheong.

ISO 9000
04-20-17, 18:27
With effect from 16/04/17 CRH Train service is available between Zhuhai Station and Huizhou South Station.

Total travel time is 2 Hours, 29 Minutes.

Fast Eddie 48
05-17-17, 17:48
With effect from 16/04/17 CRH Train service is available between Zhuhai Station and Huizhou South Station.

Total travel time is 2 Hours, 29 Minutes.To ISO 9000.

Are you sure I just take CRH from Guangzhou s station to Zhuhai is only 45 min and bus.

Zhuhai to huizhou is only 2 HR 30 min.

Fast Eddie.

Ikksman
05-18-17, 07:40
To ISO 9000.
Are you sure I just take CRH from Guangzhou s station to Zhuhai is only 45 min and bus.
Zhuhai to huizhou is only 2 HR 30 min.
Fast Eddie.The answer is very indirect routes!

G6340 (high speed bullet) and D942 (CRH) both travel from Zhuhai to Huizhou South via Guangzhou South and Shenzhen North. Both take 2 HR 29 min.

BTW I have also traveled by taxi between Zhuhai and Huizhou and from memory it only took 2 HR 30 min).

Ikks.

ISO 9000
06-23-17, 12:15
As Mr. X the CEO of China's biggest corporation consolidates his power the market has stabilised a lot in 2017. Very low volatility in trading this year. CNY exchange rate is also very stable against all major currencies at least until year end.

KTV

All KTVs are operating in low profile mode. Currently all flower street suspended. Penny stock pickings are done in KTV room. For blue chip counters please consult a fund manager.

Legend KTV hostess strength is around 350 as of 23/06/17.

Emerald KTV hostess strength is around 300 as of 23/06/17.

No news of the new large scale KTV in operation yet.

Word of caution: No matter how experience you are always apply low profile trading to avoid unwarranted attention. Traders often get caught literally with their pants down in trading room with margin trade execution. Again consult your fund manager for sustainable trades.

Pub

All pubs are operating in normal mode. Pubs getting higher in standard and introduction of performances by Eastern European dancers and foreign be-Grade artistes / models.

Popular pubs are Bauta Club, Kai Lun Music Club, La Fete Club, etc.

Massage

All Massage Centres and Spas are operating in low profile mode. Foot and body massage are available.

Sauna

Thomas Jefferson
09-08-17, 13:56
Hello,

I will be in Huizhou in October, is there anything going on recently, all seems dead. Thanks for update.

ISO 9000
12-05-17, 20:00
Plently of stock in the top 3 Danshui KTVs. Daily hostess strength easily 300-500 in each KTV.

Unfortunately the upselling of category 5-15-20 hostesses is getting more prevalent.

Oedipus0
09-12-18, 03:31
Plently of stock in the top 3 Danshui KTVs. Daily hostess strength easily 300-500 in each KTV.

Unfortunately the upselling of category 5-15-20 hostesses is getting more prevalent.Hi,

I'm currently living in Danshui. I'm a Asian gal who doesn't speak much Mandari (only very basic).

Wondering if there's anyone who can help me find any escort (short time is good) in Danshui. Thanks and very much appreciated.

StinkyFeet
09-12-18, 11:29
Your an ASIAN GAL? So your asking to find a MALE escort? That's very specialized. I only heard about KTV with ducks (ie male KTV hosts). But I'm sure the top local Chinese discos have male drinking hostess that will entertain you and if you flirt enough they might offer a reasonable side services.

Hi,

I'm currently living in Danshui. I'm a Asian gal who doesn't speak much Mandari (only very basic).

Wondering if there's anyone who can help me find any escort (short time is good) in Danshui. Thanks and very much appreciated.

Oedipus0
09-12-18, 16:01
Your an ASIAN GAL? So your asking to find a MALE escort? That's very specialized. I only heard about KTV with ducks (ie male KTV hosts). But I'm sure the top local Chinese discos have male drinking hostess that will entertain you and if you flirt enough they might offer a reasonable side services.Hi,

Sorry I'm a guy didn't know gal means girl (not until now) anyways I'm looking for a girl preferably within my age (early to mid 20's) where do I start and how much budget / damage shall I expect to pay? I'm familiar on a place in Danshui where New Regent Hotel is located. It'll be great if someone can provide me details where to go and who to talk to. Thank you very much for your response I really appreciate it.

StinkyFeet
09-13-18, 15:31
If your Mandarin is good and you pass for East Asian you can try out momo app and hook up with girls your age. In your photos just remember the three treasures that all Chinese girls go crazy over. Young, rich, and handsome. So I suggest to exaggerate on your photos.

If you really want to go to the p2 p route find some local male friends / colleagues / suppliers for KTV action.

Report back with photos!

Hi,

Sorry I'm a guy didn't know gal means girl (not until now) anyways I'm looking for a girl preferably within my age (early to mid 20's) where do I start and how much budget / damage shall I expect to pay? I'm familiar on a place in Danshui where New Regent Hotel is located. It'll be great if someone can provide me details where to go and who to talk to. Thank you very much for your response I really appreciate it.

ShangHangin
11-20-18, 02:33
In Huizhou for a night following business meetings. Stayed at Kan*e International Hotel. Good KTV on 3rd floor, take away available. Had a Hubei spinner who stayed all night. One of the best Chinese girls I've had in a while. No hesitation to go from V to mouth BBBJ, rocking it like a porn star. All the usual all over the room, shower, etc. Nice wake up to a BBBJ.

I'm not sure if this is a rekindling in HZ, but was a good night. YMMV.

SH.

Tyb60
11-20-18, 03:13
In Huizhou for a night following business meetings. Stayed at Kan*e International Hotel. Good KTV on 3rd floor, take away available. Had a Hubei spinner who stayed all night. One of the best Chinese girls I've had in a while. No hesitation to go from V to mouth BBBJ, rocking it like a porn star. All the usual all over the room, shower, etc. Nice wake up to a BBBJ.

I'm not sure if this is a rekindling in HZ, but was a good night. YMMV.

SH.You did BBFS?

StinkyFeet
11-20-18, 06:26
In Huizhou for a night following business meetings. Stayed at Kan*e International Hotel. Good KTV on 3rd floor, take away available. Had a Hubei spinner who stayed all night. One of the best Chinese girls I've had in a while.What was the overnight charge?

ShangHangin
11-22-18, 15:48
What was the overnight charge?Was with locals. KTV was running at 500/1500/2000 for the girls. A bit pricey, but I had a gem.

SH.

Jayson420
08-01-19, 00:53
It's been awhile since I have been in south China. Miss the days of crazy times in CP.

I am finally in Huizhou. First time. But seems like the activity here on this forum is dead. Mr X has been effective at wiping out the activity or pushing it further underground.

I will go out exploring on Saturday night and see what I can find.