PDA

View Full Version : Money away from prying eyes. Family. Friends. Colleagues

WanderTheWorld
01-07-15, 10:36
I'm trying to get some money away from prying eyes. This is only a problem if you are married or your colleagues are a bit of a freak and could use the information they gather against you. If any of you out there is trying similar things please share your methods.

I have a credit card and I get cash drawals from ATMs around the world. This way noone knows what I spend on the week away but if anyone questions and sees the cash withdrawals from the credit card they might question me and I might have to make up excuses like there were no exchange offices etc. This is costly but if you are not bringing your money with you or if every dollar spent has to be accounted for, it is a good way to transfer cash around the world. I haven't been questioned. Yet.

Lately I'm trying to withdraw little amounts of money and stack them in office. When the time comes I'm considering sending it away with Western union or some such international transfer methods, but it seems the costs are similar to the first method, maybe just a bit cheaper but it is along the same lines. Also there is the burden of going to a bank to withdraw the money which is hard as they all work between 8 am to 7 pm. It would be hard for me to go to a bank during work hours as we tend to work until 8-9 pm. But if I manage this I think it would not show up anywhere people can easily find out. I guess only the government would see if they peeked at my deposits.

Also I'm considering making a separate debit / credit card which I might get from the bank and destroy after using it abroad.

If you are using such methods, share so everyone can learn the ways. I don't think any of you would judge / flame but if the urge comes, please don't.

Mrknowitall
01-07-15, 13:46
I'm trying to get some money away from prying eyes. This is only a problem if you are married or your colleagues are a bit of a freak and could use the information they gather against you. If any of you out there is trying similar things please share your methods.

I have a credit card and I get cash drawals from ATMs around the world. This way noone knows what I spend on the week away but if anyone questions and sees the cash withdrawals from the credit card they might question me and I might have to make up excuses like there were no exchange offices etc. This is costly but if you are not bringing your money with you or if every dollar spent has to be accounted for, it is a good way to transfer cash around the world. I haven't been questioned. Yet.

Lately I'm trying to withdraw little amounts of money and stack them in office. When the time comes I'm considering sending it away with Western union or some such international transfer methods, but it seems the costs are similar to the first method, maybe just a bit cheaper but it is along the same lines. Also there is the burden of going to a bank to withdraw the money which is hard as they all work between 8 am to 7 pm. It would be hard for me to go to a bank during work hours as we tend to work until 8-9 pm. But if I manage this I think it would not show up anywhere people can easily find out. I guess only the government would see if they peeked at my deposits.

Also I'm considering making a separate debit / credit card which I might get from the bank and destroy after using it abroad.

If you are using such methods, share so everyone can learn the ways. I don't think any of you would judge / flame but if the urge comes, please don't.Cash is always the best, but not the safest. Let's say that you are traveling from USA to Germany. You can legally travel with up to $10 k without filling out ANY paperwork, although TSA and Customs agents frequently stop and inquire people who are traveling with fat stacks of Benjamin's ($100's) that are far less than the $10 k reporting threshold. Know your rights, and tell the TSA agent to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140)-off because you do not have to report anything under $10 k.

That is the law, now for your wife who probably has a MUCH LESS reporting threshold. In that case, your tactic of taking little amounts out and storing it at the office will hopefully also be below the wife's reporting threshold. Suppose $200 per paycheck, then after 5 -10 paychecks you would have enough for a nice mongering experience in Germany. Carrying $1000 - $2000 across borders is well below the $10 k CBP reporting threshold, and will fit in your wallet without creating a bulge.

I would avoid opening any secondary lines of credit or additional accounts. Difficult to explain the reason why to the wife.

Also, don't change your you $the into EURO at the airports. Worst exchange ever. Go to a bank outside the airports or a proper exchange with no commission and good exchange rate. Debit cards used in Europe give the most favorable exchange rate, but leave a trail for the wife.

Have fun mongering!

WanderTheWorld
01-08-15, 11:18
I guess the best way for me seems somehow trying to bring cash with me. Maybe I can get it from the office on the way to airport. I'm searching for ways if I can send money with WU and pick the money at the airport.

BTW I'm in Turkey, I never had customs search me and we do have similar limits 11000 Euros I think. We pay our spending (hotel, food etc) with the cash we bring along with us.

FormulaOneFan
03-16-15, 04:49
I have it pretty easy I guess. Wife and I have separate bank accounts, and a few grand is easily overlooked in the shuffle of cash. If I'm going on a 'big' trip, I'll go to the bank and get 2-3 grand in cash (100's), and then supplement with cash withdrawals from local ATMs. Last trip to Germany I travelled with 2 grand and withdrew another 1200 or so locally.

Zippy42
04-16-15, 15:07
Hi Guys.

I am a longtime monger that got married a few years back. Thought I could just be normal but we all know that was not going to workout. I want to make some trips but do not want to fuck up my marriage. My wife keeps an eye on my passport because she knows I was a cocksman in the past. My question is do any of you guys have similar experiences or have been able to get a second passport or know of any way to make something like this work? Hanks in advance for your help.

Skeden80
07-17-15, 00:54
Hi Guys.

I am a longtime monger that got married a few years back. Thought I could just be normal but we all know that was not going to workout. I want to make some trips but do not want to fuck up my marriage. My wife keeps an eye on my passport because she knows I was a cocksman in the past. My question is do any of you guys have similar experiences or have been able to get a second passport or know of any way to make something like this work? Hanks in advance for your help.The thing that works for me is planning in advance. I take out extra cash from the ATM every now and than, and save some of it for my trips. Then I usually travel as a normal business trip, but with bad WiFi at the hotel, so it's difficult to keep in touch other than single sporadic emails. Sometimes I also extend an actual business trip with a couple of days, just to being able to enjoy the travel a bit more.

WanderTheWorld
07-31-15, 19:47
Hi Guys.

I am a longtime monger that got married a few years back. Thought I could just be normal but we all know that was not going to workout. I want to make some trips but do not want to fuck up my marriage. My wife keeps an eye on my passport because she knows I was a cocksman in the past. My question is do any of you guys have similar experiences or have been able to get a second passport or know of any way to make something like this work? Hanks in advance for your help.I have never felt the need, but here is a report on how to get a second one if you have US citizenship http://chrisguillebeau.com/how-to-get-a-duplicate-us-passport/.

Also if you intend to visit countries that have long lasting grudges against each other they will refuse your visa application. Countries like Greece / northern Cyprus, syria / Jordan etc.

If you make the case that you need a separate visa for each country you will have 2 passports then.

AirlineCrew
08-25-15, 10:52
I think I have it pretty easy too. I get an allowence from the airline I work for. I keep part of it in my locker at the airport.

Never too much just a couple of hundreds. I was in Thailand on holiday with the wife, it was quite easy roaming off the cash that you take at an ATM.

Few thousand bath here and there. I know I can use it when I get back to BKK sometime in the future. Telling the wife: man Thailand is more expensive then I thought we are burning through cash really quickly.

So if you like freebie fucks too (I have quite a few freebies all over the world) how do you guys set up your Phone?

I have a galaxy s4, with android 4. 4. 2 which is rooted with towelroot and it's truly awesome.

I have audio manager installed which lets you hide all your naughty pics that girls send to you.

Even better it can also hide all your chat and dating apps like tinder / wechat / line / tagged etc.

I use the Fakegps app so my Phone thinks I'm in a different country, then you can use Tinder and Wechat to scout for local girls even before you are in the country.

Any other good suggestions you guys use?

Cheers.

ALC.

WanderTheWorld
09-11-15, 11:08
I think I have it pretty easy too. I get an allowence from the airline I work for. I keep part of it in my locker at the airport.

Never too much just a couple of hundreds. I was in Thailand on holiday with the wife, it was quite easy roaming off the cash that you take at an ATM.

Few thousand bath here and there. I know I can use it when I get back to BKK sometime in the future. Telling the wife: man Thailand is more expensive then I thought we are burning through cash really quickly.

So if you like freebie fucks too (I have quite a few freebies all over the world) how do you guys set up your Phone?

I have a galaxy s4, with android 4. 4. 2 which is rooted with towelroot and it's truly awesome.

I have audio manager installed which lets you hide all your naughty pics that girls send to you.

Even better it can also hide all your chat and dating apps like tinder / wechat / line / tagged etc.

I use the Fakegps app so my Phone thinks I'm in a different country, then you can use Tinder and Wechat to scout for local girls even before you are in the country.

Any other good suggestions you guys use?

Cheers.

ALC.Wow those are some good advice, fakegps, android phone with hidden folders and applications!! Well done. I don't sink that much time into finding local girls, maybe if I go for that setup I'll do that, but it seems hard for me now that I'm much more busy than usual due to work.

I did use a separate phone for a time but it is hard to stash it in luggage, your solution is much better. I have a solution in my laptop to record the video though when I'm in the hotel. Using virtuawin desktop application I hide the camera recorder application in desktop 2 and the desktop 1 just shows my usual screens. Girls don't get freaked out and I have some videos that I can watch.

AirlineCrew
09-11-15, 12:24
Wow those are some good advice, fakegps, android phone with hidden folders and applications!! Well done. I don't sink that much time into finding local girls, maybe if I go for that setup I'll do that, but it seems hard for me now that I'm much more busy than usual due to work.

I did use a separate phone for a time but it is hard to stash it in luggage, your solution is much better. I have a solution in my laptop to record the video though when I'm in the hotel. Using virtuawin desktop application I hide the camera recorder application in desktop 2 and the desktop 1 just shows my usual screens. Girls don't get freaked out and I have some videos that I can watch.Cool, I have to look into that Virtuawin, it's like a secret desktop that you can minimize and have your other desktop visible? Sounds great! I have a similar but bit more risky setup. I torrented Debut Video Capture from thepiratebay and have that installed. It let's you record your webcam. I put a bit of black electrical tape over the camera led light (my laptop is black so it doesn't show) and then I just hide the task bar. Installed the monitor off utility (which is freeware) and with that I can use a single button and let my laptop lockup with a password. This way if a girl wants to use my laptop I have to unlock it first. Usually I leave a webpage open so she can google something right away without touching the taskbar. My movies and pics I store in some hidden folder and use the settings of the folder to hide it. I set all the files in that folder as "hidden" as well. I still need to find a good program that let's me password that folder, any suggestions?

WeChat is awesome, especially if you are into asian girls. But even if you don't use it for freebies. If you are in China you can use it for lots of p4 p girls too. There is plenty of them offering their services. I life in a capital city in europe and have plenty of time during the day. I use it to scout for tourists too. I set the fakegps at the airport or trainstation or the hotel area and scout for people nearby. I Always find some chinese or asian girl that's here on holiday. It may surprise you how many just travel alone. I ask if they want to have a guide. Doesn't Always work but I have a good record of having sex with them in their hotel. (I Always make sure they are staying in a hotel and not some community hostel or even couchsurfing, since I can't take them to my home).

I wish other apps like Line, kakaotalk, would offer a search people nearby option. Thank god for tinder and wechat.

Cheers.

ALC.

AirlineCrew
11-17-15, 19:02
Just wanted to give a warning to everyone that's using WeChat and Tinder together with FakeGPS.

Recently I updated both wechat and tinder to their new versions and now both are not working together with fakegps anymore.

Or at least not as they used to do in the past. They kept on giving me people in my actual area instead of the area I put my fakegps at.

I had to uninstall both tinder and wechat and install a backup that I had made months ago with titanium backup (you need root for this).

Wechat is working like before for me now, sadly tinder is behaving weird, seems its not even using any GPS anymore. Not even asking if it can access my GPS like it did before.

Does not matter even if I set my GPS to off, it just shows me girls in my immediate area.

Ill try and see what happens once I've travelled to another country again.

So just a warning, if you are thinking to update wechat or tinder and you are using fakegps, might consider doing a backup (again you need root for this).

Maybe its just my phone but better safe than sorry.

Cheers.

ALC.

SomeBilly123
07-11-16, 08:32
I have a couple of bank accounts that my SO and I have, but I also have one off to the side that she knows about but doesn't have access to. I transfer money directly from my paycheck into that account and she never knows it's there. I sometimes transfer a small amount from our shared account in there but it's so random and small ($20 or so) that is pretty much goes unnoticed. That way when I travel I have my tracked budgeted account that I can pull from and also my play money stashed in my private account. Just hit a ATM up and away I go.