PDA

View Full Version : Phuket Massage Parlors

SscFan
01-18-15, 20:55
Hi guys,

Just thinking that the clientele for the WGs is not always the same as the one for the MPs.

Thought it would be useful to separate the threads for better accuracy in our searches.

It's organised like that on the Dubai forum and it works pretty well.

Cheers

ZackJhono
05-01-15, 07:26
Been here a few days now. My general observation is that the older massage ladies are available during the day and after 6 pm or so the younger ones come in. Probably from a previous night of partying. My ideal day involves me sightseeing during the day, having a massage after 6 pm, dinner after, a quick nap at the hotel and I'm ready to go for most of the night. Just watch out for the LB (if that's not your thing). Patong is great.

SscFan
05-20-15, 10:11
Hi Guys,

Had an hour to kill this morning so I walked On Rat you Thit road not too far from Hard Rock Cafe.

Been hooked by a masseuse in the street, the usual "massaaaage, massaaaaage!" decided to give it a try.

She's in her early 40's, cute face, slim body, nice.

Took me to a room upstairs, just the minimum comfort there, just a box with a mattress on the floor. Quoted 300 for the massage.

Asked to totally undress, laid on my stomach and she started. Massage was just basic, nothing special.

On the flip she had a naughty look at Johnny and winked, I therefore knew there was more on the menu.

After 5 minutes she asked if I wanted massage down there. She quoted 2000 for a CBJ, I agreed since I didn't know the market price.

BJ was nice but I couldn't come with the rubber on. She then proposed FS and agreed for 3000. I probably overpaid.

We did the deed in cowgirl, and I left shorthly after.

All in all a nice experience even if I'm sure I overpaid.

WIR? Probably but will explore other places.

Details available thru PM.

Cheers!

DwayneJohnson
05-23-15, 21:14
Christin had a lot of girls I wouldn't bang for free and few of them were much older than me.

Katherine was good. Service was good every occasion may be they train their girls. Girls keep changing every 2-3 month so can't recommend any specific.

Angel was awesome but hottie did not know any word of English.

Patong MPs were not good for my taste but old town was really better. Overall MP's are nowhere in comparison to Bangkok but still you can find a gem or two.

Let me know any really good experience in patong.

Virgil1974
10-27-15, 09:16
I had the same experience. One of the girls grabbed me while I was walking. She quoted 400 be for a one hour oil massage. I took her up on that offer. She originally asked for 3000 be for a CBJ, but I declined. She came down to 2000 be. I wasn't able to finish in the hat, so she gave me a HJ to completion. She had also quoted 5000 be for everything. I countered with 3000 be, but no luck. Definitely not paying those high prices.

FreeWillyBruh
11-01-15, 13:26
I had the same experience. One of the girls grabbed me while I was walking. She quoted 400 be for a one hour oil massage. I took her up on that offer. She originally asked for 3000 be for a CBJ, but I declined. She came down to 2000 be. I wasn't able to finish in the hat, so she gave me a HJ to completion. She had also quoted 5000 be for everything. I countered with 3000 be, but no luck. Definitely not paying those high prices.Good call on refraining from them prices! Will be there soon and although seasoned to LOS, it's looking like a crap shoot for any decent day rub downs along patong to kata! Guess will play a guarenteed 18 holes!

Dart13
11-30-15, 21:27
In Katherine's massage, are you limited to 1 pop? In some of massage places in BKK I understand you can finish more than once during the session without paying extra, are there places like this in Phuket?

Consuelo41
02-12-19, 07:20
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Franciscass
02-12-19, 17:32
I had the same experience. One of the girls grabbed me while I was walking. She quoted 400 be for a one hour oil massage. I took her up on that offer. She originally asked for 3000 be for a CBJ, but I declined. She came down to 2000 be. I wasn't able to finish in the hat, so she gave me a HJ to completion. She had also quoted 5000 be for everything. I countered with 3000 be, but no luck. Definitely not paying those high prices.Phuket has got to be the best hunting for ladies who try their luck charging outrageous prices and getting away with it.

Macau81
12-14-19, 05:10
The triangle area is soi Kep Sab.

Walking down on Rat-you-Thit Rd. From Bangla Road you will find Soi Kep Sab on your right, 200 m after Christin Massage.

The girls here are not much different than the go go girls for a fraction of the price. Some freelance at Illuzion after work. Massage + FS can be as low as 1 k. Bring your negotiation skills. One of the milfs fell in love with my friend, gave him a key and said free fucks till he leaves. Ya, that was a week of free FS.

It is here, put these coordinates in Google Maps. 7. 889122,98. 294928. Don't only wander the triangle, but walk all the way to Beach Road and back. Its a busy pedestrian alley, with no drive through of vehicles, although you still need to dodge the odd vehicle.

Anant Raj
12-26-19, 19:32
One of the best services offered during my trip to Phuket.

Macau81
01-12-20, 12:32
Was in the triangle area recently and the girls were asking 300 b for massage +1 k for HJ or +1.2 k for BJ. Can't remember the price for FS. This was around midnight. Didn't see any that looked great. Did see a few guys coming out so there's some business.

MakeItOrBreak
01-14-20, 10:43
Was in the triangle area recently and the girls were asking 300 b for massage +1 k for HJ or +1.2 k for BJ. Can't remember the price for FS. This was around midnight. Didn't see any that looked great. Did see a few guys coming out so there's some business.Thanks for update but that is just madness. (prices).