PDA

View Full Version : Tobita / Matsuyamachi prices

Sakaisuji
02-01-15, 10:11
Can someone post the going rates and times at these places. It's hard to find them in the forum.

KyoHiromitsu
10-11-21, 20:56
Can someone post the going rates and times at these places. It's hard to find them in the forum.Well. If you talking about Tobita Shinchi in Osaka.

I was there in 2019 and after stopping briefly for 20 seconds, 2 guys in black suits came to me and gave me a paper that stated "No discrimination to foreigners and same price" It has a chart with prices. I said. 45 minutes and the guys said OK!

I went upstairs with the girl, mama san stayed there doing nothing (I think she was an employee). Girl went with me with a cup full of snacks, she sat with me and undressed in a tatami, She told me to undress and told me that Japanese have small thing. LOL. (I'm Nikkei). Its good to notice that she won't kiss you or let you kiss any part of her body, Even through I have flawless skin. She gave me a CBJ and let me touch her. When it was hard we did the other things for like 30 minutes in different positions, she was OK tight, I didn't want to cum before because it cash. After we finish, she sat naked on the floor (remember Japanese style everything is low). And we google talked for about 5 minutes and then the ring came and she went to take a shower. Notice that when I went upstairs with here, there was another girl waiting for her to go up. There should be about 200 girls there, You can go there and if you don't like the girl maybe in the next 30 minutes some other girls will take the seats.

KyoHiromitsu
10-12-21, 23:27
Well. If you talking about Tobita Shinchi in Osaka.

I was there in 2019 and after stopping briefly for 20 seconds, 2 guys in black suits came to me and gave me a paper that stated "No discrimination to foreigners and same price" It has a chart with prices. I said. 45 minutes and the guys said OK!

I went upstairs with the girl, mama san stayed there doing nothing (I think she was an employee). Girl went with me with a cup full of snacks, she sat with me and undressed in a tatami, She told me to undress and told me that Japanese have small thing. LOL. (I'm Nikkei). Its good to notice that she won't kiss you or let you kiss any part of her body, Even through I have flawless skin. She gave me a CBJ and let me touch her. When it was hard we did the other things for like 30 minutes in different positions, she was OK tight, I didn't want to cum before because it cash. After we finish, she sat naked on the floor (remember Japanese style everything is low). And we google talked for about 5 minutes and then the ring came and she went to take a shower. Notice that when I went upstairs with here, there was another girl waiting for her to go up. There should be about 200 girls there, You can go there and if you don't like the girl maybe in the next 30 minutes some other girls will take the seats.Oh I forgot. 45 Minutes was about:

30 minutes ¥16,000.

45 minutes ¥24,000.

60 minutes ¥40,000.

Not cheap, Japan is not the place to pay for full service. Japan doesn't have many young women and these girls will ask full price because they are really exotic. They can get almost US $8,000 Dollars a month. That's why you see many young women with Gucci handbangs. Wonder how they get their money? Yeah.

Penetrador
01-17-22, 13:27
Oh I forgot. 45 Minutes was about:

30 minutes 16,000.

45 minutes 24,000.

60 minutes 40,000.

Not cheap, Japan is not the place to pay for full service. Japan doesn't have many young women and these girls will ask full price because they are really exotic. They can get almost US $8,000 Dollars a month. That's why you see many young women with Gucci handbangs. Wonder how they get their money? Yeah.From what I understand there is another RLD as well perhaps cheaper?

JustForFun1111
01-24-22, 11:00
From what I understand there is another RLD as well perhaps cheaper?Anyone know if tobita shinchi lately? I wonder if it's still open.

Penetrador
01-26-22, 13:54
Anyone know if tobita shinchi lately? I wonder if it's still open.I think they are. I just wonder if the talent is still good?

QCryptic
01-22-23, 20:19
Anyone know if tobita shinchi lately? I wonder if it's still open.It is open, I went there back in November. I never went there before covid, but it seemed pretty full to me, only a few shops without girls but they could have easily just been occupied.

I am white, at least 80% or more were calling me in as I walked by. There was only 1 or 2 that made it perfectly obvious I was not welcome for their shop.

Ended up with a girl who must have been early 20's or younger, spoke next to no english, but seemed more than happy to service me. She had a really incredible body, slender with big boobs. To the sight I thought they were fake, but they felt very real. I asked her at the end if they were real, she didn't understand me, translated it and then she very proudly said yes all natural.

For prices I did a 30 minute option for 21 k yen, but I forget the other rates. I am like 90% certain it is the commonly posted rates for tobita you can find in other reports still though.

CWilly
02-28-23, 13:23
It is open, I went there back in November. I never went there before covid, but it seemed pretty full to me, only a few shops without girls but they could have easily just been occupied.

I am white, at least 80% or more were calling me in as I walked by. There was only 1 or 2 that made it perfectly obvious I was not welcome for their shop.

Ended up with a girl who must have been early 20's or younger, spoke next to no english, but seemed more than happy to service me. She had a really incredible body, slender with big boobs. To the sight I thought they were fake, but they felt very real. I asked her at the end if they were real, she didn't understand me, translated it and then she very proudly said yes all natural.

For prices I did a 30 minute option for 21 k yen, but I forget the other rates. I am like 90% certain it is the commonly posted rates for tobita you can find in other reports still though.Ask for 15 minutes. Some time they only show the menu with that prices for local. This is not GFE place So many people are like tap and go. So many NG from girls because of there is no shower. IMO soaplands are cleaner and safer.