PDA

View Full Version : Any Updates on the new law and the clubs Venus, F39

Strikesfun
02-05-15, 16:00
Hello,

Is there any update information on when the new law on AO is going to be in place. What is the discussion in the clubs like Venus, F39 etc.

Thanks

SwingerLover
03-15-15, 17:44
As I have posted time and time and time again on numerous occasions: The date in question has always been JAN 1st 2016.

Which makes it all the more ridiculous that a lot of places already abandoned AO (and some even partying altogether) with no law existing at all thus far.

Myrrh
03-15-15, 22:29
There is a show post on the Freier cafe site which sheds light on the reasons why forums and AO service providers are stopping AO now rather than waiting till 2016.

http://www.freiercafe.com/showthread.php?p=212682#post212682.

I am not sure of the literal translation however they seem to be saying that the authorities will be monitoring from now on those who carry on as before even though the new law is not yet active.

Freier cafe are concerned that from forum reports on the internet the authorities will be able to identify those AO providers (girls and clubs) who are likely to be transgressing the law when it comes into place. They will then target them going forward.

Freier cafe does not want to be guilty of providing the information (via their internet forum) which the authorities would be able to use to identify individuals or clubs to pursue. They fear that the authorities may even force Freier cafe to hand over details of IP addresses and other internet evidence which could lead to individuals (forum readers and AO providers) being identified.

Transgressors could be fined and even those prostitutes who do not provide AO could suffer by association if they work at a club where other girls are still providing it.

Freier cafe also seem to be saying that the authorities will require clubs to pass an aptitude test before the clubs get a licence to practice. If the girls in a club have been known to be openly providing AO in the year leading up to the law coming into force then that club will probably not get a licence. Probably explains why the clubs are cleaning up their act immediately rather than waiting for 2016.

As for Freier cafe they will not allow any discussion of AO at all from now on of any kind not even in code.

I am surprised that Freier cafe which prides itself on providing free speech should cave in so meekly and spinelessly to the proposed law. Shouldn't they should be championing free speech about the proposed law rather than coming up with lots of hypothetical reasons why they can't allow any discussion about AO at all?

SwingerLover
03-17-15, 16:15
the authorities will be monitoring from now on those who carry on as before even though the new law is not yet active.

Freier cafe are concerned that from forum reports on the internet the authorities will be able to identify those AO providers (girls and clubs) who are likely to be transgressing the law when it comes into place. They will then target them going forward.That might actually happen. Which means that all reports about stuff that will continue despite any law can NOT be reported about anymore on any open forum, including ISG, if you want said "stuff" to continue. I for one will stop posting anything at all about anybody, should I get the impression that my info might be used to raid the place.

So while AO and flatrate will definitely continue, even if it has to move "underground" or even into illegality, reporting about it might stop immediately as soon as the law is put in effect. If it IS put in effect.

Freier cafe does not want to be guilty of providing the information (via their internet forum) which the authorities would be able to use to identify individuals or clubs to pursue. They fear that the authorities may even force Freier cafe to hand over details of IP addresses and other internet evidence which could lead to individuals (forum readers and AO providers) being identified.I'm not sure if that is even possible. The right of "data protection" outweighs any and all wishes of any BureauKraut about fining someone for a misdemeanor.

Transgressors could be fined Not solely based on a forum entry. Anybody could claim that they were only bragging and lying on the forum. So there's no way to actually prove transgressions. Unless someone is stupid enough to admit to it.

Freier cafe also seem to be saying that the authorities will require clubs to pass an aptitude test before the clubs get a licence to practice. If the girls in a club have been known to be openly providing AO in the year leading up to the law coming into force then that club will probably not get a licence. Probably explains why the clubs are cleaning up their act immediately rather than waiting for 2016.The "aptitude test" will have nothing to do with AO. These are two different things. But those "building requirements" could become an excuse for overzealous BureauKrauts to run amok.

I am surprised that Freier cafe which prides itself on providing free speech should cave in so meekly and spinelessly to the proposed law. Shouldn't they should be championing free speech about the proposed law rather than coming up with lots of hypothetical reasons why they can't allow any discussion about AO at all? I agree with you. But are you really surprised? If I see people changing their ads left and right and even stopping AO and parties ALREADY, without any law being passed yet, then I'm not surprised of a forum like Freiercafe falling in line as well.

Why do so many stop already? If they are going to stop anyway out of their own volition (instead of fighting this stupid law), then why not at least keep it going until a law is valid and the transition time has expired and THEN fall in line? Why already a year in advance? THAT'S what I can't understand!

And it's not just the women and organizers! From what I'm hearing, numbers of customers seem to have dropped by half already at several AO events. So even the guys start obeying a law that doesn't even exist yet. Only because something has been written in the papers. Greetings from German authority-obedience and from "German Angst". There is no more hope for this country. Unless people finally get off their asses and do something. Like here: http://www.bw7.com/forum/showthread.php/80122-Es-ist-5-vor-12-%96-wir-wehren-uns!?p=620087 http://www.donacarmen.de/ http://plattform-frankfurt.de/.

So now you know where to be on June 13th! Help them fight this repressive prostitutes "protection" law, which is nothing other than a prostitutes OPPRESSION law.

Furthermore it is my opinion that Küstenbarbie should be destroyed!

Member #4359
03-20-15, 19:53
The impact of the law depends on whether lots of other guys react the way I am: I'm scheduling my next trip elsewhere when originally I had intended to return to Germany. I would rather go where I know I can get what I want.

SvenFKK
03-21-15, 21:21
I am surprised that Freier cafe which prides itself on providing free speech should cave in so meekly and spinelessly to the proposed law. Shouldn't they should be championing free speech about the proposed law rather than coming up with lots of hypothetical reasons why they can't allow any discussion about AO at all?Regardless of what one thinks about either one, let's compare it to something else which is illegal. Running a forum discussing the pros and cons of possibly changing a law falls under free speech. Running a forum to aid and abet people breaking the law does not.

I can freely discuss whether tax laws should be changed. That is covered by free speech. Providing a forum where information is exchanged about how best to avoid taxes, illegally, is not.

SvenFKK
03-21-15, 21:24
I'm not sure if that is even possible. The right of "data protection" outweighs any and all wishes of any BureauKraut about fining someone for a misdemeanor.
This is simply not true. While German data protection is relatively strong (too strong, in my opinion, but that's another story), police can and do get information from ISPs etc when it is needed to track down a crime. Rightly, in my view. (Whether AO should be a crime is a separate discussion. One should not cry for data protection when it protects one's own illegal activities, but rather work to convince people to change the laws.) It is routinely done for file sharers, which in most cases is probably a misdimeanor. In the case of AO, one could be charged with a high crime as well, such as supporting trafficking. Whether or not that is correct is beside the point. Or, the law could be changed to make AO worse than a misdemeanor.

SwingerLover
03-22-15, 17:07
This is simply not true. I disagree. Because:

to track down a crime. You are comparing crimes to misdemeanors.

It is routinely done for file sharers, which in most cases is probably a misdimeanor. In the case of AO, one could be charged with a high crime as well, such as supporting trafficking. Whether or not that is correct is beside the point. Or, the law could be changed to make AO worse than a misdemeanor. File sharing is as far as I know a copyright violating and considered "stealing", therefore a crime. AO can NEVER be a crime, because then you'd have to prohibit it EVERYWHERE and not just in the paysex business. Since you can't prohibit people from having sex the natural way, (as you can't prohibit smoking in general) AO can NEVER be a crime, just as smoking cigarettes cannot.

Member #4359
03-23-15, 14:41
I disagree. Because:

You are comparing crimes to misdemeanors.

File sharing is as far as I know a copyright violating and considered "stealing", therefore a crime. AO can NEVER be a crime, because then you'd have to prohibit it EVERYWHERE and not just in the paysex business. Since you can't prohibit people from having sex the natural way, (as you can't prohibit smoking in general) AO can NEVER be a crime, just as smoking cigarettes cannot.Never say never. Don't forget the USA did prohibit making, selling, or consuming alcoholic beverages for several years in the early 20th century. It didn't stop people from doing it, just drove it pseudo-underground. And made criminals of millions of otherwise law abiding people. A misdemeanor is a crime, just one with a lesser punishment than a felony. I don't put it past nanny governments to legislate anything in people's personal lives, including criminalizing AO across the board, paid or not. In New York City merchants cannot legally sell a fountain drink larger than 16 ounces! Nothing is off limits.

SwingerLover
03-25-15, 15:00
A misdemeanor is a crime, Once again: No it's NOT! At least not in Germany.

Maybe there's a kind of language barrier here. I don't know how to otherwise translate "Ordnungswidrigkeit", maybe there's a difference here between German "Ordnungswidrigkeit" and American/English "misdemeanor". By comparison: A "crime" would be a "Straftat". In Germany, there are two seperate and quite different laws regarding sentencing, fines and penalties.

Anyway, further discussion is pointless unless a "bill" or "draft law" is available where one can read what is actually planned to be put in effect.

And resistance finally starts: http://www.bw7.com/forum/showthread.php/80122-Es-ist-5-vor-12-%C2%96-wir-wehren-uns%21?p=620101 http://www.rotlicht-weblog.de/es-ist-5-vor-12-wir-wehren-uns/ http://plattform-frankfurt.de/ http://www.donacarmen.de/.

That might very well become the first time of my life that I will join a demonstration. So everybody that's free and willing on June 13 t is hereby invited to join the demonstration or protest March in Frankfurt.

PacificRim
03-26-15, 11:27
I don't know about German law and what the category of violating the no bareback rule would be. But it's possible that it falls in the category of a civil infraction, like a speeding ticket, which in most US states would not be either a felony or a misdemeanor. Not every violation of law is criminal.

SwingerLover
03-26-15, 11:30
But it's possible that it falls in the category of a civil infraction, like a speeding ticket,That's it! Good comparison! It's exactly treated like that in Bavaria and the Saarland already, provided that it's treated at all in the Saarland.

And old joke for the rubber-fans: What is speeding? Speeding is if it smells of burned rubber in the bedroom!

Optimist
03-26-15, 13:00
That might very well become the first time of my life that I will join a demonstration.Excellent. Any significant demonstration would be a biit of a surprise for the Coalition I think.

SwingerLover
08-29-15, 00:50
SvenFKK wrote an excellent and very balanced report on the matter of the projected "law" that German feminists would like to implement in order to terrorize sex workers and their clients: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?667-General-Info&p=1764193&viewfull=1#post1764193.

There is also a number of reports on this matter in the 'German FKK Clubs Lounge and Chat area' thread of the Germany FKK Clubs Forum already: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area.

It seems to have started with this post here and has already spawned a number of replies: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3309-German-FKK-Clubs-Lounge-and-chat-area&p=1761380&viewfull=1#post1761380.

And here's the text to the cunsultant's proposal (I hope that's a better term to describe "Referentenentwurf.) for a draft law for a 'prostitutes protection law', which IMO is rather a proposal for a law for the annihilation of the prostitution business and the terrorization of people being active in the field of prostitution: http://www.internet-law.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Referentenentwurf-Prostituiertenschutzgesetz_29.07.2015.pdf.

MaxSquatter
08-31-15, 03:05
Any ideas on when (if passed) the mandatory condom and mandatory prostitute registration would be effective?

Maxime
09-03-15, 21:59
Any ideas on when (if passed) the mandatory condom and mandatory prostitute registration would be effective?All RTCs and other AO clubs and parties still practice the same (AO) policy as before, only not publicly advertised anymore.

Varenne
05-06-16, 14:26
Here's a sagacious essay by Dona Carmen e. V. :

http://www.donacarmen.de/die-artemis-razzia-in-berlin-und-ihre-folgen/

English google translate:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.donacarmen.de%2Fdie-artemis-razzia-in-berlin-und-ihre-folgen%2F&sandbox=1

Patbutter
09-25-16, 04:32
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-prostitution-law-condoms-sex-workers-bundesrat-vote-approved-date-comes-in-brothels-illegal-a7326056.html

I don't know if clubs will have any way to work around the law and offer AO, maybe just by word of mouth? Some clubs still offer AO But don't mention it on their websites.

Adindas
09-25-16, 18:47
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-prostitution-law-condoms-sex-workers-bundesrat-vote-approved-date-comes-in-brothels-illegal-a7326056.html

I don't know if clubs will have any way to work around the law and offer AO, maybe just by word of mouth? Some clubs still offer AO But don't mention it on their websites.Anyone knows the law regarding flat rate / Pauschal Brothels, Could they still charge flat rate or it will need to be different??

Wild Man
09-25-16, 22:20
Anyone knows the law regarding flat rate / Pauschal Brothels, Could they still charge flat rate or it will need to be different??And how will it affect gang bang clubs such as Erlebeniswohnung?

Maxime
09-26-16, 18:25
A broader discussion about the effects of the new law here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1089-General-Info&p=1941887#post1941887.

Breadman
09-26-16, 22:05
Anyone knows the law regarding flat rate / Pauschal Brothels, Could they still charge flat rate or it will need to be different??Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Nobody on this board knows exactly what will happen, laws get passed and then not enforced (at least in the US) when the cops say they don't have the manpower to enforce the new law. Do you want to be in any club right after July 1st and be fined a grand? I remember reading here when it was first introduced that the law only prosecuted the johns and the clubs saying "its a law to help protect the women" but in the article below it clearly says the girls will be fined. How likely is it that the girls are going to risk a thousand dollar fine?

"Any violations of the law – by pimps, buyers or prostitutes - can be punished with fines between €1,000 (£860) and €50,000 (£43,000)"

Myrrh
10-01-16, 11:28
I have being struck how on my last few visits to Germany over the past 6 months that whenever I get into conversations with Germans that they bring up this new law. This was not happening a year ago.

They seem totally resigned to the fact that the new law will come into place, everyone will obey it and that will be that.

I would put it to them that if a silly law was passed then people could choose to disobey it and as a result things would just go back to normal a few months later.

However all guys that I spoke with said that this was not the way that things worked in Germany. Germans like to follow the law. It is what is regarded as what being a 'good German' is all about.

The German culture seems to be that laws are followed to the letter and heavy fines are levied if you don't. Which of course you will always pay.

That is why you won't see Germans crossing the street if the pedestrian signal is red even though the street is quiet and there is not a single car in sight. Probably also explains why a nation full of normal thinking people allowed the Nazi party to do the things that they did all those years ago.

Germans I spoke to seem to have a strategy of just thinking short term. That is to take as much advantage as possible of the current position before it is all taken away in several months time.

Marine One
10-14-16, 03:56
They seem totally resigned to the fact that the new law will come into place, everyone will obey it and that will be that...True, but the law is designed to do many things aside from forcing condom use, the other parts of it are more important and aimed at stopping trafficking and so on. Even one police chief mocked the condom part of the law as unenforceable. He said it was like passing a law that no one is allowed to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) in the pool!

Here is my question: how easy is it to go back to using condoms once you have become used to AO? I personally could not go back to domes. When I go into AO clubs I see a lot of middle age and older Germans, and I imagine they would also resist change.

Saucehollandaise
01-30-17, 13:40
Here is my question: how easy is it to go back to using condoms once you have become used to AO? I personally could not go back to domes. When I go into AO clubs I see a lot of middle age and older Germans, and I imagine they would also resist change.If you get "premature problems" using rubbers is one of the methods to last longer. I prefer rubber to little pills.

Hessen Bub
01-30-17, 19:07
Probably also explains why a nation full of normal thinking people allowed the Nazi party to do the things that they did all those years ago.

Germans I spoke to seem to have a strategy of just thinking short term. Where are you from? American I guess. Great post.

HB.

Leifeide
01-30-17, 23:51
Where are you from? American I guess. Great post.

HB.He is competing with Mr. Trump. Who can say the most stupid things.

Hessen Bub
01-31-17, 08:04
He is competing with Mr. Trump. Who can say the most stupid things.Looks like he will beat Donald.

http://trumpdonald.org/

HB.

Optimist
01-31-17, 11:37
Myrrh. One thing I have come to associate with your reports is your forensic analysis and excellent recall. On this occasion though, l assume that you must have had a very annoying day or were feeling unwell to make such a patently wrong report.

SwingerLover
07-05-17, 01:19
However all guys that I spoke with said that this was not the way that things worked in Germany. Germans like to follow the law. It is what is regarded as what being a 'good German' is all about.

The German culture seems to be that laws are followed to the letter and heavy fines are levied if you don't. Which of course you will always pay.

That is why you won't see Germans crossing the street if the pedestrian signal is red even though the street is quiet and there is not a single car in sight. Probably also explains why a nation full of normal thinking people allowed the Nazi party to do the things that they did all those years ago.I was (and still am) pissed off by your constant bullshit and shitty attitude towards women, but where you're right, you're right. As the saying goes: Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

THIS analysis of yours about general German attitude is right on point! Bullseye!

That's EXACTLY the problem around here. The same slavish obedience that allowed the Nazis to do their Bullshit 80 years ago and the "GDR" to shoot people who just wanted to get out of there, is still heavy at work. Just like in Nazi times, next to nobody gives a shit about rights and justice anymore, especially if there's money to be ripped off from whatever kind of obedient slaves.

The Basic Law of the FRG allows asylum only for politically haunted, and anyone who gets into Germany via a safe Third Country cannot claim political asylum at all, (see § 16 a of the Basic Law) yet we still have millions of illegal immigrants, posing as refugees, running around in this country. Instead of getting deported, they get pampered.

The Consitutional Court has declared the Electoral Law invalid in 2012, because part of it was in conflict with the Basic Law. Yet there still was an election in 2013 based on that invalid Electoral Law, which means that the current Bundestag is illegally constituted and therefore can't pass any laws at all. Yet they still do. And no one gives a shit.

Then there's the "law about the misdemeanor offences", the Administrative Offences Act (OWiG), which doesn't define any territorial area of application anymore, other than ships and aircraft under BRD flag. The Constitutional Court and many other courts ruled decades ago that a law must define a territorial area of application in order to be valid. Nobody gives a shit either, they still send you traffic tickets without any legal foundation, and if you don't pay, they take you into "arrest to enforce a court order", whether they have a valid court order or not.

(And where is the territorial area of application in the prostitutes-protection law? Can't find that in there either.).

But recall (or become for the first time aware of) that the "Federal Republic of Germany" is not a state, but only an occupational administration of the Allies. Germany is still an occupied country, due to the lack of a peace treaty. Most people outside of Germany seem to know this. Some people in Germany are starting to wake up by now, but most of them still bury their heads in the sand like an ostrich does and let themselves get butt-fucked voluntarily.

Why again did the Nazi Bullshit happen? Because of the same slavish obedience that is displayed today over and over again, sometimes even upfront before someone is even asked to do something, and then some do even more than is demanded. (Like putting a condom over your penis, whereas the "law" doesn't say with one word WHERE on the body you are supposed to use a condom during sexual intercourse.).

If an illegal immigrant gets caught in Donald's own country, he gets deported. If an illegal immigrant gets caught in Germany, he can still stick around, and if he sticks around long enough, his children that are born here are given German citizenship. Meanwhile the DEUTSCH who have not explicitly proven their citizenship are only "presumably" Germans, when in fact they are stateless. Germann passport and / or "Personalausweis" are no proof of German citizenship, you need a "Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis" for that. If you don't believe me, look here: http://www.landkreis-birkenfeld.de/city_info/webaccessibility/index.cfm?modul_id=15&record_id=17555.

Or here under "Beschreibung": https://web1.karlsruhe.de/service/d115/detail.php?prod_id=755.

I have a Staatsangehörigkeitsausweis. Got that from the aliens department (Where else would a stateless one go?) of the local County Administration after I had proven my ancestry from my grandfather who owned the citizenship in the Kingdom of Prussia from the day of his birth. I inherited that from him and my father. I am a German, because I have proved my citizenship in the Kingdom of Prussia by descent. (And of course I'm still a Prussian as well.) Most of the other "DEUTSCH" are stateless and only presumably Germans.

Any more questions about why people like that "like" to follow laws, even if they aren't valid?

Don't get me wrong, most of the general public are decent people, who just don't know any better. The problem is that they don't WANT to know any better. Which brings us back to the forementioned ostrich. And with all those bullshit "laws" that get passed, just like the ProstSchG, I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, our politicians aren't all quite the kind of assholes that they appear to be, but have the intent to kick the ostrich in the ass hard enough, so that it finally would get his head out of the sand for good.

CeeJay1
07-05-17, 07:35
THIS analysis of yours about general German attitude is right on point! Bulls eye!

That's EXACTLY the problem around here. The same slavish obedience Yeah I agree! And also accounts for all the inconceivable toleration of the bullshit-behavior of by many of these party organizers. Regardless of how much nonsense brought forth by a lot of these performers, like attitude or performance in general, and not to leave out a lot of false advertising done by these event organizers, much of the attendees really don't seem to mind. Especially at the gypsy parties. They make a business of ripping participants off. Despite Salma de Nora's crappy Gang Bangs, there's always a market big market for them. I have no problem asking for my money back on occasions at these things. There's no real effort to give the customer what they want, of course much due to the obedience of the good Germans.

If an illegal immigrant gets caught in Donald's own country, he gets deported. If an illegal immigrant gets caught in Germany, he can still stick around, and if he sticks around long enough, his children that are born here are given German citizenship. Meanwhile the DEUTSCH who have not explicitly proven their citizenship are only "presumably" Germans, when in fact they are stateless. Germann passport and / or "Personalausweis" are no proof of German citizenship, you need a "Staatsangehrigkeitsausweis" for that.Yeah, and that's only if they get caught at the border and of course they play the asylum card if they can. Once they get through they can never be ask their citizenship status if they get stop for what ever reason. Now Donald is trying to change all that, but none of the politicians will let him. He has the task of undoing years of damage done by an unsecure border and lax immigration laws, which was done by NAFTA. Bush Sr. Drafted the agreement, Clinton opened the door, Bush Jr. Tore the door off and Obama practically obliterated it. All these politicians wanted to get rid of the border to create a borderless nation (or what I would call a giant Mexico), similar to the EU and you see where that has gone.

Optimist
07-05-17, 09:35
CeeJay. The quotes attributed to me and which you agreed with were by SL, expressed in his own inimitable style. I think you will agree that his style and mine are rather different! LOL.

SwingerLover
07-05-17, 23:13
CeeJay. The quotes attributed to me and which you agreed with were by SL, Yes. Strange. And if you click on "View Original Post", then it takes you to YOUR report below mine. How did that happen?

Myrrh
07-05-17, 23:43
Yeah I agree! And also accounts for all the inconceivable toleration of the bullshit-behavior of by many of these party organizers. Regardless of how much nonsense brought forth by a lot of these performers, like attitude or performance in general, and not to leave out a lot of false advertising done by these event organizers, much of the attendees really don't seem to mind. Especially at the gypsy parties. They make a business of ripping participants off. Despite Salma de Nora's crappy Gang Bangs, there's always a market big market for them. I have no problem asking for my money back on occasions at these things. There's no real effort to give the customer what they want, of course much due to the obedience of the good Germans.No, no CJ, my good friend. There is a bit more to this than would first appear. We have all being suckered over this, myself including I must admit. So let me break it down for you. Straight down the pipe.

A couple of years or so ago there was an on-line campaign here to denigrate gang bang providers who were not German. So the amateur RomBulg parties in FunPark, Krefeld, LoveFactory, Monchengladbach and so on got it in the neck each and every time. I always wondered why these parties were always being slated but yet they continued to be attended time and time again. Similarly the Salma de Nora parties were completely trashed based on the fact that at one party Salma and her colleagues famously talked badly about the attendees in Spanish (as if the German pornstars don't do the same but more discreetly). It wasn't Salma's fault that one of the attendees at a party understood Spanish?

Similarly the amateur RomBulg parties did not help themselves because many of them are completely crap and are hit and miss. But you are only paying 50 or 60 euros. Many of the SG parties that I have been to have been similarly rubbish but I have paid 120+ euros plus they are held 3+ hours travelling distance from the NRW so you need to factor in travel costs which can be considerable.

I always wondered why they kept slating the girls at these RomBulg parties but kept attending them. OK, so what did we have here? They did not allow creampie / did not allow mud-riding because went to clean up straightaway (shock, horror)/ lay there without making any effort to try and turn me on / their hands were cold / toilet seat was missing. Yet they kept going back time and time again to shag 4 or 5 girls or more bareback at these parties for 50 euros?, and did this for the best part at least 2 years?

I got suckered into this myself and can recall slagging off Salma de Nora and her parties even though I had not been to any of them. All this changed about a year ago when Salma de Nora parties were mentioned at a gangbang that I went to and I immediately started following the mantra of slagging them off. A German guy looked at me askance as if I had been dropped on my head and said that they were actually very good.

So I decided to bite the bullet and attend one and I was literally blown away. The girls at that party worked indefatigably (I am happy to translate that word if there are any German readers reading this). Julia de Lucia was out of this world. 9+ out of 10 and she did not get the 10 because she did not agree to come back home with me to my hotel afterwards.

Ceejay, I know that you attended one of their parties and was not impressed so maybe they are not all great. However I have attended three which have all been excellent. The women were acceptably attractive and all put in a stint. At least the women don't spend the time slapping guys hands away like at the last SG party I went to, talking when they should be fucking and you are not promised things like anal and sandwiches when these are definitely not going to be happening. Also you don't get women who are so old and fat that even 5 cans of Bitburger and gloomy, mood lighting can't make them appear any differently.

But German women are the best, jah? Or should that be more accurately women who attend SpermaGames and SpermaBang parties can do no wrong.

Strangely although the women at GB01 and Party Freune Nord are equally German these parties are out of favour maybe for the simple reason that these parties are too far north so involve using too much gas.

I wonder whether Melanie Moon, Gundula and Rinata provide their prime promoters with any special favours or there are any discounts going?

CeeJay1
07-06-17, 05:01
Ceejay, I know that you attended one of their parties and was not impressed so maybe they are not all great.The first one I went to in Rheinstetten wasn't bad, probably because it was not crowed and it was my first GB. The other three were terrible as I said in past reports.

However I have attended three which have all been excellent..I am surprised Myrrh. I actually had to look at your name a few times because I was almost in doubt who wrote it. I actually thought maybe your account got hack. LOL, but good for you anyways. At least someone is getting their moneys worth.

The women were acceptably attractive and all put in a stint. Also you don't get women who are so old and fat that even 5 cans of Bitburger and gloomy, mood lighting can't make them appear any differently.No argument there, which brings me to why I've been to four of them to begin with. The women are definitely attractive in comparison to a lot of other gang bangs. I attended the one this May because Kimyuki Sun and Chiqui Dulce were there, but to no avail, Salma rubbed off on them. Last month in June, they binged on 8 gangbangs in a row. I would have hated to have attended gangbang number 8. Sometimes Sarah May looks like a tranny. All in all, Salma and friends are assholes from my personal experience, which is why I know when other people say the same. Who knows? Maybe if I would have gotten them fresh and less crowed. I might have been their biggest fan.

Myrrh
07-08-17, 03:28
I am surprised Myrrh. I actually had to look at your name a few times because I was almost in doubt who wrote it. I actually thought maybe your account got hack. LOL, but good for you anyways. At least someone is getting their moneys worth.

No argument there, which brings me to why I've been to four of them to begin with. The women are definitely attractive in comparison to a lot of other gang bangs. I attended the one this May because Kimyuki Sun and Chiqui Dulce were there, but to no avail, Salma rubbed off on them. Last month in June, they binged on 8 gangbangs in a row. I would have hated to have attended gangbang number 8. Sometimes Sarah May looks like a tranny. All in all, Salma and friends are assholes from my personal experience, which is why I know when other people say the same. Who knows? Maybe if I would have gotten them fresh and less crowed. I might have been their biggest fan.I've gotten the reputation as always talking sh about the women. But the truth is I set high standards. If they are met then I give credit. If not then I give the precise reasons why not even if the details are uncomfortable for those who are fans of the girls. If providers like SpermaGames and SpermaBang started producing parties with slim, attractive girls who performed well rather than overweight, wrinkled, old MILFs who have big egos just because they happened to be former, minor porn stars then I would start praising their parties. But unfortunately it looks like it is never going to happen.

At the SG party that I went to a few weeks ago, Jessy Jay and Tara SKy spent their time snapping at customers, slapping their hands away, chatting when they should have been fucking and only getting into the sexual positions that they wanted to do. Maybe the Salma de Nora parties are not truly great but at the parties I went to you had 4 women simultaneously sucking and fucking two or more guys, guy after guy for the best part of an hour, and hard at it for most of the time. A basic set up that I have not seen at a SG party for what seems like a lifetime.

Of course the performance and appearance by the Salma women varies. Kmiyuki Sun is the sort of exotic looking, slim, young woman that you would never see at a SG party. The spunk almost jumped out of my dick of it's own accord when I saw her and realised that I was going to be banging her bareback. She did put in a stint during the sessions mainly because the other girls around her were also working hard but by the end of the party she only wanted to do handjobs because her pussy was sore.

I had watched some of Sara May's porn videos, before attending one of the parties that she was at, and hardly recognised her. She had aged a lot and her shoulders were square like a linebacker sporting shoulder pads. She also walked stiffly like she couldn't bend her back so I can understand the comment about her looking like a tranny. I noticed that she was reaching for the gel more than the other women during sessions and was not opening her legs wide enough to be properly fucked. I gave her only a few strokes during the parties.

Salma I gave no strokes. In fact I didn't lay a hand on her ever. She looks like an overweight, middle aged Spanish cleaning lady with thick cut thighs. Unfortunately you get her at every one of her parties because of course they are her parties.

Julia de Lucia is criticised because of her boob job but she seems to be genuinely into the sex, full of energy and has a nice body. Usually when the other women like Sarah May and Salma have finished and are sitting at the bar having a drink Julia is still hard at it for another 20 minutes or more and does not stop until all guys have been satisfied. So credit where credit is due.

CeeJay1
09-09-17, 12:16
Here's a link to a new petition they just came out with: http://www.gegen-kondompflicht.de/.

Here's the petition translated in English:

Fight Back!

The so-called Prostitute Protection Act, which has entered into force at the 1. 7. 2017, significantly curtails the freedom of action of both persons working in the prostitution sector and their customers. In order to justify these significant limitations, the justification of the law is the alleged aim of combating forced prostitution. In police practice or in the practice of the courts there are cases of forced prostitution, which is of course to be condemned, but only exceptionally. This fact reveals that the author (s) of the Prostitute Protection Act is not, in fact, concerned about the fight against alleged forced prostitution or the protection of prostitutes, but about the rate-wise abolition of prostitution.

The real goal of the law is to abolish prostitution.

To achieve this actual legislative objective, framework conditions have been created which should make it unacceptable for the prostitute industry to continue to operate there. This is to be achieved in particular through the reporting obligation for prostitutes, the so-called Hurenpass, the prescribed consultations and the accompanying public stigma of women. In this way, the offer of prostitution is gradually reduced to some "leftovers" and the customers are to be frustrated by the condom duty.

To this end, massive violations of the fundamental rights of the persons concerned.

If you are a customer, you may face a constitutional complaint against the provisions of the Prostitute Protection Act infringing the fundamental rights of the prostitutes ' customers, in particular against the condom obligation, which also applies to oral transport, among other things. Fight. Condom duty is a serious unjustified intervention in the sexual self-determination of the individual. In addition, in the case of a breach of the condom obligation, the law provides for a fine of up to 50,000. 00 EUR for the prostitutes ' customers alone the prostitutes are unpunished. Furthermore, the prohibitions of certain sexual practices such as parties or the empowerment of the authorities anytime personal controls-also of customers-by the authorities are mentioned here.

If you are involved as a prostitute, you can of course also raise a constitutional complaint against the condom obligation and, moreover, against the obligation to notify prostitutes, the Hurenpass, the prescribed health checks and Consultations, the various advertising bans and the other rules infringing the fundamental rights of prostitutes.

A constitutional complaint is the only way to defend yourself against it, even if you do not want to tacitly agree that the core area of your sexual self-determination and freedom of action will be so severely violated in the foreseeable future, Then, until 31 October 2017, you raise a constitutional complaint against the Prostitute Protection Act! The costs for private individuals amount to a lump-sum handling fee. For operators, the costs are calculated and communicated separately depending on the target of the attack. The success prospects are judged by experts as well.

The more complainants join the constitutional complaint, the greater the chances of success and public attention.

The first constitutional complaint is to be submitted to the Federal Constitutional Court until the 31.10. 2017. Further constitutional complaints may follow in the case of appropriate commissions. The establishment of constitutional complaints is in principle still possible until the 1. 7. 2018.

Will also you complainant.

If you would also like to become a complainant, please enter your contact details in the contact form below. We will then contact you and discuss the further procedure with you.

Your personal data will be treated confidentially and will not be known outside the court proceedings even if a constitutional complaint is carried out.

First Name: *.

Last Name: *.

E-mail: *.

Phone:

*Mandatory fields Submit.

Service provider according to 5 Tele Media Act:

Community against the Prostitution Protection Act.

Lawyer Dr. Stephan Brinkmeier.

King Street 7/ King's Avenue.

The-40212 thesseldorf, Germany.

VAT ID No. : de 230765290.

Mr. Dr. Brinkmeier is a member of the thesseldorf Bar Association, Freiligrathstr. 25,40479 thesseldorf, Germany.

Lawyers are subject to the following professional regulations: BRAO, Bora, FAO, RVG, professional rules of the lawyers of the European Community. These rules can be found on the Internet pages of the Federal Bar Association under www.brak.de under "information obligations according to 5 TMG ".