PDA

View Full Version : Colon

Admin
04-11-02, 08:03
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Snook
03-17-04, 16:53
Since nothing has ever been posted about Colon, thought I'd at least put something up in case someone is heading there.

I was in Colon summer 2003 as a one day stop on a cruise ship. We did the canal tour and saw a couple of ships go through. Was actually very cool and only took a couple of hours. Once back to the ship, the wife and daughters wanted to get back on the ship, so that freed me up to play!

A got a cab (actually a private car) at the dock and asked him if there were any bars with ladies. He knew exactly what I was talking about. There were 3 within a few hundred yards of each other about 10 minutes from the dock in downtown Colon. I wish I had written the names of the bars down, but I would expect that any cabbie would know.

All 3 were very similar. Mostly Columbian and Dominicans, which a few of other latinas mixed in. I was the only gringo, but it was early afternoon and not crowded. No problems, though. Everyone was very friendly. First bar hooked up with a tall Columbian girl. Her room upstairs was very clean. She works there for a few months then is shipped out. Had a very good session with DFK and good GFE. I think it was around $50 total, but I may be a little off. In any case, when I asked her the cost, it was reasonable (not like the $100 initial price at the BM in San Jose).

Afterwards, had another beer. Cabbie was actually a good guy to hang with. Spoke some English, but I speak Spanish, so it helped. We went to the other 2 bars and I took a girl from each of those. Another Columbiana and a Tica!! or at least she said..
Similar prices, experience, room, etc. Won't bore with the details. All three were good experiences. Was gone about 5 hours total and overall an excellent port of call. There are probably other hooker bars as well, but at least you know that there is good action to be had in Colon.

Happy hunting
Snook

Want To Scruw
04-07-05, 15:53
There are two big ***** houses that are big here, one is ICE PALACE, the other a little bar just around the corner fromteh ice Palace. The Ice Palace is awesome, some really hot chicks, and very cheap. The place is very clean, and rooms are immaculate.

I AM GIVING THE ICE PALACE BOTH THUMBS UP FOR SERVICE AND PRICE.

W TO S

Want To Scruw
04-16-05, 16:01
Ice Palace, Ice palace is number 1 in Panama.

I got to Ice Palace , this place has some little hotties for the bang of the buck.

Ice Palace is my new heaven.

Go Ice palace

Fun Planet
04-17-05, 10:08
Since there is a little action on the Colon section, I have a few questions.

I have not been to Colon in 12 years so I know this is a stretch. What happened to the bars on Front St., ie El Moro, Casanova, The Olympia, La Flor? Those were the big ones. God, I miss those places.

Anyway, I am going back to Colon in July so just where is this Ice Palace? Any pics?

GauntMan
04-18-05, 01:38
Ice Palace, Ice palace is number 1 in Panama.

I got to Ice Palace , this place has some little hotties for the bang of the buck.

Ice Palace is my new heaven.

Go Ice palace

what are the rates @ the Ice Palace? girls, drinks, etc

King of Sluts
04-20-05, 03:09
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the WSG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.

Art Fartzalot
08-01-05, 06:07
How Long does it take, is it best to rent a car, take cab? What are Ice Palace hours? Will be stayin initially near Via Espana .

Thanks for your help.

Art

Free Sex
08-01-05, 12:45
-From Panama City to Colon it takes about 1h 45min to Colon. One can purchase tickets from Allbrook Bus Terminal in Panama City. The cost is 4 dollars US roundtrip.

-Once in Colon, ask any taxi driver to take you to the Ice Palace, they all should know where it is. BUT prior to getting into the Taxi MAKE sure they know where you are talking about. The ride should be NO MORE then 2 bucks, IF that. Ice Palace is VERY close to the Colon bus station also.

-Hours and rates, I have no clue. I went on a saturday at about 5pm. There were 2 girls just walking around inside. I also saw more coming in. They said the girls would start coming out at about 7, which really means about 830.

Free

Nibu Raphael
09-16-05, 16:30
Hi I need new updated info on this city? I might Be in Panama in December. If Anyone can tell Me What new places are in this city now. That would Be Great. Hey Also does Colon Have SWS at all? It seems not. If Someone has any new input on this City Then Great. I would think My Buddy Johan Can Answer Me on all this. I have never been to Panama before And Would love to Taste Some Hot Panamanian Black Puzzy. I also need info on How to stay safe in this city? I heard it is best if You get a Better Hotel here for Safety. Fine if I must Dish out 25 to 50 Bucks For a Good Hotel here for Safety Resons I will do that. I would only stay for two days at the very most. Maybe A Hotel In Colon can cut me a deal for two days. I would take the bus there And Like To Take the Train back. I think Panama City has a Train from Colon and back to Panama City or Am I getting that confused with San Jose Costa Rica to Limon Costa Rica? Not Sure on that. I Forgot. My trip to this city would be right away after I arrive to Panama City. I would of course stay in Panama City for a couple days then off to Colon Then Go travel to other parts in Panama. If Any Mongers are around at this time contact Me. Are there also Any Good Amatuer places in Colon to pick up some Good Sweet Black Puzzy Too? Any info on this is a must for sure. Got to get going now. Later,Nibu Raphael.

Johan007
09-19-05, 15:08
Hi I need new updated info on this city? I might Be in Panama in December. If Anyone can tell Me What new places are in this city now. That would Be Great. Hey Also does Colon Have SWS at all? It seems not. If Someone has any new input on this City Then Great. I would think My Buddy Johan Can Answer Me on all this. I have never been to Panama before And Would love to Taste Some Hot Panamanian Black Puzzy. I also need info on How to stay safe in this city? I heard it is best if You get a Better Hotel here for Safety. Fine if I must Dish out 25 to 50 Bucks For a Good Hotel here for Safety Resons I will do that. I would only stay for two days at the very most. Maybe A Hotel In Colon can cut me a deal for two days. I would take the bus there And Like To Take the Train back. I think Panama City has a Train from Colon and back to Panama City or Am I getting that confused with San Jose Costa Rica to Limon Costa Rica? Not Sure on that. I Forgot. My trip to this city would be right away after I arrive to Panama City. I would of course stay in Panama City for a couple days then off to Colon Then Go travel to other parts in Panama. If Any Mongers are around at this time contact Me. Are there also Any Good Amatuer places in Colon to pick up some Good Sweet Black Puzzy Too? Any info on this is a must for sure. Got to get going now. Later,Nibu Raphael.

Now lets see.....were could you bang lovely sweet BLACK pussy in panama????
Well according to KOS there are no lovely black sl*ts. I think yes.
Sweet,black big assed horny black SLU*TS.

the answer is: PANAMA CITY!!!!!!!!!!!
About 85% of the black population in Panama lives in PC. So why go to Colon????

have fun

Johan

Fantasy
10-30-05, 18:21
i have been instructed by my superior's (ford), to disect this place. any current info, re:hotels, bars,casas,etc. would help out alot.

thanks in advance.................

Tigerman
12-12-05, 19:01
Hi guys!

Seeing as people have been asking about Colon heres my offering.

Been to the Olympia a few times, while visiting on a cruise ship; well once you've seen the canal there’s not an awful lot else. Lol!

The place is easy enough to find; all the locals know it; a rather shabby looking place, but typical for the town. The place is a bar, with rooms upstairs. It opens lunchtime till round about 4 in the morning. Felt welcoming and safe, but my visits have always been early afternoon. Plenty of girls to chose from, obviously all Latina and Caribbean Negress's. Some prettier than others; Girls charged 30 US for 30 mins. All so far have been eager to please. Even managed to talk a couple of ‘em to in a bit of "back door" action. There is a slightly unorthodox "going upstairs" policy. The girl and you have to pay a 10 US room fee, and then fill in what looks like a visitor’s book!! Don’t worry; you're not checked to make sure you have given your real name!!

All in all, well worth the money. I probably would be a little worried about wandering around on my own at night though. I guess that goes for a lot of places though.

Cheers Guys,

Tigerman

Stevewxly
06-11-06, 23:40
Hola,

I was in Colon Panama about a week ago (am now back in the US) and while there (time was short, as I was hurring around in order to make it back to take the Panama Canal train back to Panama City) I looked around the Free Zone shopping area for about an hour or so.

I was specifically looking for small motorcycles or scooters - to purchase.

I saw one Chinese-made 125 cc motorcycle that was priced at only $ 500. 00. That was what the clerk told me. Not sure if there would be any tax on that price or now?

Don't know the name of the shop, or anything. But they had and were selling lots of small construction equipment items like electric tools, generators, small lawn mower type motors, etc.

I also went into a store that handles genuine Yamaha and Suzuki motorcycles and scooters, as well as Suzuki outboarr motors. The had about 4-5 cycles and 2 outboard motors on display.

Those genuine Japanese made cycles were higher in price. Around $ 1200-1500. 00. But I am more interested in locating specific information about the cheaper Chinese-made cycles.

If I thought I could buy the 125 cc China cycle for only $ 500. 00. Then I would go back to Colon - real soon, and buy one, get it licensed there, and then use it to tour around the country of Panama. Looking for a suitable place to perhaps buy some property and retire.

I know I could rent a car to do the same thing. But I especially would like to have one of these small cheap motorcycles.

If. Anyone will be going to the Free Zone in the next few days or weeks, and would help me locate the store (s) that carry this China-made cycle (125 cc. And looks just like a small Honda or Yamaha cycle) then I would be in your gratitude forever. I just need to have the price double checked to make sure that they can be bought for only $ 500. 00. Before making another trip to Panama.

I am also planning to move to either Panama or Costa Rica. And when I do. I also intend to purchase a 25-30 ft used boat for fishing in the Pacific. When I have that. You can contact me, and come down for some good fishing with me in my boat. As a favor in return. I hope you will 'pop' for the beer though when we go out fishing.

Thanks in advance, Steve

Stevewxly
08-07-06, 15:45
Just returned from a 2 week trip to both Panama and Costa Rica.

I went to the Free Zone in Colon early on my first day to try to purchase a small motorcycle to use to tour around Panama, and hopefully Costa Rica - if I could have gotten a local license for the bike.

Here is what I found: I returned to the small store where I had seen the China-made 125cc motorcycle to find that it was still there as was indeed priced at only $ 500. 00 (I checked before and saw this same exact bike for sale in shops in San Jose Costa Rica for about $ 1, 000. Up to over $ 1200. 00.)

So the $ 500. 00 looked like a very good deal on this. I spoke to the clerks in the store. With cash in hand ready to buy.

Well there was the $ 500. 00 plus if I wanted to make it legal and get it registered in Panama then that was going to run me an additional $300. Or so, with documentation and such. All in all they wanted to add another $ 350. 00 to the $500. So it was now going to cost me $ 850. 00. ((This would still be a pretty good deal since the same bikes are going for way more in Costa Rica)).

But after thinking it over, I decided to pass on this 'deal'.

I also looked at and priced a couple of new outboard motors in the 40 to 50 hp range. And it was going to be the same story there. New motors would be pretty cheap compared to prices elsewhere. But they were going to really hit you hard with the extras for the papers and taxes to make it all legal.

When I went back to Panama City I decided instead to rent a car and use it to tour around looking for a suitable apartment or small house to rent for my upcoming retirement.

I traveled over 100 miles North out of Panama City, went to about 5-6 beach areas. And did not find anything for me. Instead as reported in my Panama segment trip report I found that most of the beaches are controled by very wealthy people who have the 2-3 million dollar homes up overlooking the beaches, and who have most of the access roads down to the beach posted with "no entrada", plus the beach towns are very small little villiages and are not at all built up like many of the beach towns in Costa Rica. Jaco Beach for example. Where they are building like crazy.

Only wish I had been to Jaco Beach in CR about 6-7 years ago and had the foresight to buy some property there.

Guess if I want to be in Panama, then I will need to go to, and look around the Bocas del Torro area. Plenty of water, and beaches there.

Steve

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for directions for posting a link to a specific report.

Vic Nate
10-06-06, 00:03
I plan to go to Panama ( Panama city and Colon ) this coming December .

In the past , I have been spending most of my time in Nicaragua where pussy prices are more in the range of 10 to 15 dollars for an hour or so.

What are the prices in Panama on average ?

Are there discos or bars where you can pick semi-professional or Panamanians looking for a North American boy friend ?

Thanks , guys !

StudlyHungwell
12-06-06, 08:43
If you are in the City of Colon, go to the Olympia bar.

Lots of good *****s there mostly from Colombia.

Ask for a girl named Carolina (from Medelin colombia) she is 23 years old great set of tits and a nice tight ass.

She sucks great cock and deep throats. She lives on site upstairs and you can have sex in her room. Carolina loves to get gang banged by 2 or 3 guys at the same time, she is a happy hooker who loves her job. Carolina has some scars under her tits from the operation and a cat tattoo on her foot.

If she is really into it she will purr when she sucks your dick and licks up every drop of cum. She also takes it up the ass and will give blow jobs under the table inside the olympia bar.

If anyone goes there and has sex with her please let me know if she is still working there as I will be going back soon. I have fucked her over 10 times and once she let me film her in the hallways sucking my cock as other *****s and customers went by to the other rooms. Carolina is the worlds best ***** bar none.

Bonhead
01-21-07, 22:16
Does anyone know if Ice Palace is still open?

Bonhead
01-23-07, 14:54
Ice Palace, La Flor and Olympia Bar are all still open. They're within 1.5 blocks of each other, easily walking distance.

To be honest, I found very good talent at all three. Ice Palace probably has a bit of an edge over the other two.

Prices at all three are $40 for 30 minutes, including everything. For TLN girls were quoting between $100-$150. Any questions, let me know.

Bonhead
02-03-07, 00:26
Although they charge $40 for 30 mins locally, I've had quite a few girls willing to go with me for TLN for $60-$80 + $50 to the house. But I think for the most part, most of the girls will go for $100 + $50 (house) for TLN.

StudlyHungwell
02-04-07, 15:49
Thanks for the update on the prices in Colon, are you there now?

Im looking to find an old flame who was working in Olympia bar

her name is Carolina and I posted a report earlier about her.

Im now in Rio but will post a photo of her when I return home at the end of the week. someone in Olympia may know where she is at.

Thanks,

Studly

Bonhead
02-05-07, 23:25
How does she look? Pretty common name so some more identifiers would be needed.

StudlyHungwell
02-06-07, 21:11
Thanks for the reply back I will post her photo in about 5 days.

She is very pretty with a cat tattoo on her top of her foot , always dresses sexy. 5 feet 4 inches tall 112 lbs ,she was staying in room 48 about 6 weeks ago. She is from Medelin.

Thanks,

Studly

Macho Dik
12-20-07, 05:20
Dear All,

I heard that buying items in Colon free zone can save you a lot of money, is it true?

I am planning to buy some electronic games like Playstation / WII , do you guys think it will be cheaper than other places?

MD

Ocean Traveler
05-09-09, 09:55
I recently heard the Panama Yacht Club in Colon was torn down.

Does anyone have any additional information?

I guess it was predictable. Both Yacht Clubs were protected in the original canal treaty (1903?) and that was a sore spot.

I haven't been in the club for 10-years and the facilities were not that great but the location was. The Panama Yacht Club was built on the original French canal diggings. The Americans abandon the French work and built the much larger channel that exists today.

If anyone has the inside story, please pass it on. The truth is probably no different than the Balboa Yacht Club; small minded thinkers want to eliminate competition instead of building a strong local industry.

OT

StudlyHungwell
01-24-10, 09:59
Anyone in Colon who wants to be with the best Colombian you can imagine

Send me a message, she is Carolina ans she also goes to Panama City sometimes.

She is unreal at giving head and loves it, will also do 3 somes with guys or girls and always dresses sexy and is in a good mood.

I think she maybe the best piece of ass around, I have had her many times and she is always a great fuck and loves to be a happy hooker.

Studly

Vitrea
09-13-10, 18:56
I might hangout a day or two in colon. Any updates on Colon?

Most reports here are from 2007! Only one from 2010!

Olympia bar still open? Is that still the best place to go?
Do they have any golden time equivalents for some afternoon action after scuba? Does Colon have the same immigration issues as the city?

Thank you guys.

GauntMan
09-14-10, 02:55
I might hangout a day or two in colon. Any updates on Colon?

Most reports here are from 2007! Only one from 2010!

Olympia bar still open? Is that still the best place to go?
Do they have any golden time equivalents for some afternoon action after scuba? Does Colon have the same immigration issues as the city?

Thank you guys.

im affraid colons remains the same, the ones that I keep overhearing are the same spots, Ice Palace and Olympia.
I have my reservations about colon, too much danger around with gangs, i would not recommend going in unless you have a local of your complete trust and even then armed

Vitrea
09-14-10, 07:15
im affraid colons remains the same, the ones that I keep overhearing are the same spots, Ice Palace and Olympia.
I have my reservations about colon, too much danger around with gangs, i would not recommend going in unless you have a local of your complete trust and even then armed

Thank you. That is good info. May be we will do our dives in Portobello and get the hell out of there. I was hoping to get couple of days of scuba diving in without driving all the way back to the City.

Alternatively, anything in Portobello?

Gracias.

PaulGore
09-15-10, 23:40
Thank you. That is good info. May be we will do our dives in Portobello and get the hell out of there. I was hoping to get couple of days of scuba diving in without driving all the way back to the City.

Alternatively, anything in Portobello?

Gracias.Do not sell Colon short it is a haunting and beautiful city it has always keeps me on edge. The ice palace is very safe and clean and well worth a couple of days. The Olympia bar is more a neightorhood bar. You have to go to portobello to see the black Corpus Crista and head further south to grand isle some great honky tonk restaurants. My favorite place is in Panama city is Boca Torena were men make love in there boots and dream there are between silk sheets. IMHO one of the best little hell holes you will find in Panama and well worth the effort to get there.

Vitrea
09-16-10, 22:12
Do not sell Colon short it is a haunting and beautiful city it has always keeps me on edge. The ice palace is very safe and clean and well worth a couple of days. The Olympia bar is more a neightorhood bar. You have to go to portobello to see the black Corpus Crista and head further south to grand isle some great honky tonk restaurants. My favorite place is in Panama city is Boca Torena were men make love in there boots and dream there are between silk sheets. IMHO one of the best little hell holes you will find in Panama and well worth the effort to get there.

PaulGore, thank you very much. Is Ice palace a strip bar with takeouts or is it more like GT with onsite service?

Patrick Smith
09-17-10, 07:35
I visited Panama many times in the past so I know the scene well.

I'm tired of the Veneto girls and will be happy to hook up with a local that is interested in having a good time (and some compensation) for spending a few nights with me.

She must be non professional and intelligent. A college girl is a good possibility.
Any suggestions how to find such a girl?

Thanks,

P

PaulGore
09-17-10, 13:32
PaulGore, thank you very much. Is Ice palace a strip bar with takeouts or is it more like GT with onsite service?The Ice Palace has off street parking to the left a large double door gate. They have rooms in back of the bar and more upscale suits you can rent for the nite. Very well run clean you pay the bar fine the girls are happly out the door or up to the on site suites. The New Washington hotels rocks on Saturday till about 5 Sunday morning.

PaulGore
09-19-10, 07:26
I visited Panama many times in the past so I know the scene well.

I'm tired of the Veneto girls and will be happy to hook up with a local that is interested in having a good time (and some compensation) for spending a few nights with me.

She must be non professional and intelligent. A college girl is a good possibility.
Any suggestions how to find such a girl?

Thanks,

PIt is going to be hard to find what your after in Panama the country to the north is were you want to be Costa Rica change locations.

Latin Lover
10-11-10, 05:55
Anyone in Colon or heading that way, you must ask for Carolina

Who works at the Olympia Bar

She is 25 and from Medelin, tatto of a cat on her foot

Super sexy and great attitude, also has a freind for a 3 some

Let me know if you want her number or just go direct to the bar and ask for her, she is the Queen of the Olympia bar.

StudlyHungwell
02-21-11, 06:52
Very sexy girl from Colombia, she will be in Colon for 2 months

24 years old and is open to anything you can think of.

Send me a private message and Ill give you her contact info.

Also anyone out there know this girl, want to exchange photos or stories

Latin Lover
07-16-11, 20:22
Anyone been there lately?

Is Olympia bar still the best place for those hot colombians?

Is it still $50US for 30 minutes in the rooms everything included?

PM me if you want or post a report

Ocean Traveler
04-12-12, 14:21
Is Boca Torena in or around Colon?

I have heard of it but do not know where it is or how to get there.

OT

PaulGore
04-13-12, 03:12
Is Boca Torena in or around Colon?

I have heard of it but do not know where it is or how to get there.

OTBC is in Panama city.

Ocean Traveler
04-13-12, 23:30
BC is in Panama city.Thanks,

What part of PC is in?

OT

Poker And Liquor
07-17-12, 00:40
Howdy!

In 6 weeks I will be travelling to Colon for a stay of about 10 days. It has been more than 2 years since I was last in Colon and I am hoping to get a recent update.

I am familiar with the Ice Palace and the Olympia. When I was last there, at both places, the going rate to take out a chica was $160 total; $60 to the bar and $100 for the chica. What is the current rate?

I was impressed with the quality and quantity of the chicas available. Has this changed much in the past couple years?

Thanks for any assistance!

RiceRocket99
04-02-13, 18:39
I drove up to Colon last night to check out Olympia and La Flor, but both are shutdown. In fact, all the bars with chicas are shutdown. Doors were padlocked. My friend and I were like WTF? So we asked a local and he said, the Spanish bosses who own them got arrested and deported out of Panama for some illegal stuff other than prostitution couple months ago.

Also the gov't and them couldn't agree on business stuff as well (since a ton of girls work there, got to have paid and proper work and somehow that wasn't always the case). Anyways, Colon is officially dead. That just sucks! The local guy said there are some girls living in a residential building around the corner available for services, but me and friend were like hell no! Not going to enter a building and get jacked! So off we drove back to PC disappointed.

I hope somebody would re-open the businesses, but as for now, this is most likely the last report on Colon indefinitely.

Shamester
04-03-13, 05:51
I drove up to Colon last night to check out Olympia and La Flor, but both are shutdown. In fact, all the bars with chicas are shutdown. Doors were padlocked. My friend and I were like WTF? So we asked a local and he said, the Spanish bosses who own them got arrested and deported out of Panama for some illegal stuff other than prostitution couple months ago.

Also the gov't and them couldn't agree on business stuff as well (since a ton of girls work there, got to have paid and proper work and somehow that wasn't always the case). Anyways, Colon is officially dead. That just sucks! The local guy said there are some girls living in a residential building around the corner available for services, but me and friend were like hell no! Not going to enter a building and get jacked! So off we drove back to PC disappointed.

I hope somebody would re-open the businesses, but as for now, this is most likely the last report on Colon indefinitely.Good stuff which should save mongers from visiting this location.

KdubRaw
03-20-14, 23:06
Looks like it's been a year since the last report here on Colon. Any changes? Are things still locked down?

I'm in PC, but looking to spend a few days outside of the city. Any other ideas within a few hours drive from PC would be appreciated.

AntaresX
04-07-14, 17:57
Excellent in my experiences I have in Panama with Colombian girls are working there, well it's true some local closed but there is always the option of the internet there are several related pages I like this ad.

http://www.angelesescortspanama.com/

Especially in the mostly Colombian girls I've had good experiences with this agency.

TellAll
06-14-14, 20:36
Excellent in my experiences I have in Panama with Colombian girls are working there, well it's true some local closed but there is always the option of the internet there are several related pages I like this ad.

http://www.angelesescortspanama.com/

Especially in the mostly Colombian girls I've had good experiences with this agency.Nice looking. How mch were they?

RiceRocket99
08-14-14, 06:45
Just hit up La Flor a few days ago with a couple local chino buddies of mine. The place along with all the others were shutdown for the past 18 months or so. It is the only place that has re-opened and I asked the waiter how long has it been back on the market, and he said since August 1. All chicas are Colombianas from Pereira, Cali, and Manizales. I just finished my 4th trip to Medellin, so I am very familiar with the Colombian culture. Panama has become an overpriced and under-performing mongering destination. If I didn't have family here, I wouldn't even make a stop. But here I am. A few things have changed, you can now negotiate prices directly with the girl, so there is no fixed pricing like before, but I'm sure supply and demand will dictate the pricing. We got there around 8 pm when the girls started to come down and there were about 10-12 girls. All girls live on the premises in their rooms upstairs. Colon is a very seedy place to visit at night, so I always go with a local and new highways / roadways have been built so I recommend to NOT drive out there alone period.

Girls were asking $70 per half hour including room fee, but I countered with $50 and my buddies even countered with $40. It seems like the lowest they would go for is $55. So I settled at that with a nice Manizales girl with a nice set of the's and a big ol' booty. Her name is Leidy. Both my buddies took the same chica, back to back, named Jessica, who I would say had the cutest and slenderest body of them all. She also charged $55 for hhr. I asked for DFK and got that, but everything else is covered. Girl drinks were $7 and our beers were $5 each. The older waiter also speaks decent English as well. More girls showed up later, so I'll stay about 15 girls to choose from, but only about 3-4 doable in my opinion.

For all it's worth. Colon is not worth the 45 min. Drive one way from PC, but it's a different experience and I think the girls are not as hardened pros as the ones out in PC. When I first visited Colon a few years back, I was able to get full GFE with some of these girls including BBBJ, DFK, and even anal. All for $40 hhr and of course I tipped for great service after. Those days I believe are long goneeeeeee.

CHEERS!

TripAdvisor15
03-26-16, 15:15
Whats going on with the scene in Colon lately?

Pops Racer
03-17-17, 22:11
I went to La Flor today in Colon around lunch time. I was not super impressed with girls I saw. They could be better at night? Just guessing. I have no idea. I asked taxi driver about the place called Ice Palace I've been hearing about for years. It's closed down, and I'm disappointed alright (though I read about it here before going to Colon). Happy mongering out there.

El Mechanico
04-10-19, 14:28
I am posting this on the PTY thread as well as the other areas thread. I will be in BDT 4/25 - 4/28 then back to PTY 4/28 - 4/30. I will find out on my own but some advance intel would be awesome. Are there any bars / restaurants remotely close to Cafe Habanos in BDT. Any night life, any mongering places, MPS etc. Any help would be awesome.

TIA.

El Mechanico.