PDA

View Full Version : Indore

Pages : [1] 2

IAmJusForU
04-02-15, 04:56
Hii guys.

Seekers in indore may post or share their experiences here.

IndThoma
04-02-15, 08:06
Hii guys.

Seekers in indore may post or share their experiences here.In Indore few MPs offer extra services. Try one opposite Sayaji Hotel on the 3rd floor. Though the name is of a SPA, it offers FS or extras. The girls get changed frequently therefore you see new girls every time.

My latest experience was with a local house wife at this place. The package was 1 K for spa services + 500 for extra and payment was to be made at the counter. If FS is required 2.5 K and no extras tips. The therapist was dark looking with above average body shapes. She told that she is new to SPA work. Earlier she was working as housemaid and joined two day's back only. She looking bit confused and told me to tell if massage is not proper. I told her just massage my full body. During the massage, I had few mobile calls and after attending the call, I just put on my camera and started clicking her photos. But she never made any objections. After a brief massage session, she started massaging my private parts as if it was part of the massage service. I removed her blouse and fondled her, though she was ready for anything, I wanted only some fun and HJ. I laid her on the massage table and gave a cream massage, fondled, fingered all her holes. She was so co-operating and never made any objections to any of my adventures. After about 1 hour, I came on her breasts. She cleaned me and helped in dressing back. Though I had over 100 experiences of various MPs all over India, this was one of the most cooperating staff I found. I gave her Rs. 200 as tip for her attitude. I am planning to visit this MP once again and want service of this lady if available next time.

IAmJusForU
04-02-15, 19:11
Thr are MPs but I found them to be a waste of time. Thr are certain SPs who give out decent stuff. Some I ve tasted. Putting up one odd pic as a sample. Don't have the time to write a FR.

Member #4440
04-24-15, 06:32
I'm here and seems difficult to find independent here. If some one knows please PM me. Ill help him in Pune or Mumbai.

Pcock
09-06-15, 11:40
In Indore few MPs offer extra services. Try one opposite Sayaji Hotel on the 3rd floor. Though the name is of a SPA, it offers FS or extras. The girls get changed frequently therefore you see new girls every time.

My latest experience was with a local house wife at this place. The package was 1 K for spa services + 500 for extra and payment was to be made at the counter. If FS is required 2.5 K and no extras tips. The therapist was dark looking with above average body shapes. She told that she is new to SPA work. Earlier she was working as housemaid and joined two day's back only. She looking bit confused and told me to tell if massage is not proper. I told her just massage my full body. During the massage, I had few mobile calls and after attending the call, I just put on my camera and started clicking her photos. But she never made any objections. After a brief massage session, she started massaging my private parts as if it was part of the massage service. I removed her blouse and fondled her, though she was ready for anything, I wanted only some fun and HJ. I laid her on the massage table and gave a cream massage, fondled, fingered all her holes. She was so co-operating and never made any objections to any of my adventures. After about 1 hour, I came on her breasts. She cleaned me and helped in dressing back. Though I had over 100 experiences of various MPs all over India, this was one of the most cooperating staff I found. I gave her Rs. 200 as tip for her attitude. I am planning to visit this MP once again and want service of this lady if available next time.I tried my best to find this place. Could not. Is it there still? Can more specific directions.

Pcock
09-11-15, 13:54
Contacted an SP. Near Bengali square. He sent me two pics one being a north east chick later turned out to be Nepali. 2 k for single shot. I said yes. Later was not happy as when I reached it was a residence with a family staying and the girl was quite sub standard. Quick release and off. Later went to relax and relaxed. Its more of an MP than spa. Ambiance and service wise.

Zunk2002
10-25-15, 10:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Driller2015
03-22-16, 13:39
Guys,

Anyone knows any MP here. Who gives extra services. In Indore?

Pcock
03-30-16, 08:16
Indore is not dry I had extras in last few days in am MP in lig and also near see 21. HJ and TL available.

HollyJolyGuy
04-02-16, 13:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

HandLebar
05-01-16, 07:13
Guys,

I'm coming to Indore this week and need an indie for full night. I'll be staying at a star hotel. I'd appreciate if you could reply with suitable options.

DungeonMaster
05-08-16, 11:04
Hi,

Will be heading to Indore next month. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. SP / MP / Indie.

Thanks

MissionBJ
05-31-16, 09:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Has anyone been to Daksh Body Massage near Saket? If yes Please share the report.

Thanks

MissionBJ
06-04-16, 13:25
Hello mongers,

Found this place Near T. I. Good Massage, Thai Girls. Gives HJ and can Touch from Outside.

Massage 5000 for 5 sessions (package).

1500 tip (I think I overpaid this time.).

Massage quality was good though. HJ very mechanical.

But I guess something is better than nothing in this dry land.

Bhakbhakau
06-12-16, 09:01
Hi,

Will be heading to Indore next month. Any leads will be greatly appreciated. SP / MP / Indie.

ThanksThe scene is very tight here. Almost nothing exists. But then there are a few outstation ones available. Don't have PM or would have messaged you some contacts.

Plutomax
06-14-16, 18:05
The scene is very tight here. Almost nothing exists. But then there are a few outstation ones available. Don't have PM or would have messaged you some contacts.Dry place is only for those who don't know where to look for greenery. Explore the right places and there are plenty of options to indulge.

Possible
06-15-16, 00:03
Dry place is only for those who don't know where to look for greenery. Explore the right places and there are plenty of options to indulge.You are right bro, but try to control damages which are high in the city.

No not active in the city, so bro, no info only that the damages are high in the city which can be controlled.

Have fun.

MissionBJ
06-22-16, 08:44
Hello fellow mongers,

Went to the same place near T. I (as I had bought the package). This time I got miss M, who was extremely good with the Massage part. This was proper Thai style Massage.

Finished with HJ for extra 1000 with touching allowed. Although HJ again was bit mechanical. She wasn't chatty but worked hard with massage.

MissionBJ
06-25-16, 20:56
Hello friends,

I went to this MP near C21. Which was kindly referred by a senior here. The Massage was good but the girls there were not really my type more like upscale bai's. Got HJ and Tl. She asked for whopping 3000 but settled to 2 k. Still she asked for more. They also tried selling me package, which actually was a good deal but I do not want to go back to that place. Just not my type.

Zunk2002
06-27-16, 13:20
Dear,

Lots of action in Indore going on through SP, though service is not at all comparable with Delhi etc. Can share SP contact in exchange.

PM me.

Zunk

MissionBJ
07-06-16, 08:48
I visited a MP on Race Course Road. They offered both Thai and Indian. Chose Indian.

I Think that was a mistake. Didn't offer good massage. Massage got over very quick. Offered extras.

HJ for 500 / with touch 1000. Whole ordeal was very mechanical. The room was also bit darkly lit for my taste. Shower was good although.

At the counter paid 1800. They also had some packages but didn't push for it. May be next time will try a Thai.

Also While I was leaving I saw this tall Light skinned chick. Would try her for sure.

Plutomax
07-11-16, 04:41
Visited it 2 weeks back. Saw lineup of good NI and I got interested. There was a tall voluptuous girl who caught my fancy but the owner girl informed she was booked. Owner herself was super hot but she doesn't do massages.

Was alloted Miss K who was very fair, petite girl with good figure and average face. Massage was ok and than I popped question of extras. She quoted 1 k for HJ and TL. I took it.

Deed began and I sucked her fresh perky tits for 10 minutes. She got little excited because she guided my hand herself to her private parts to massage from outside. Even let me grab her milky small ass from inside. It was very pleasurable experience and I bursted in the softness of her fair palms.

Totally worth 1 k.

Ambience 6.

Girl 7.

Attitude 9.

WIR Yes, but will try that voluptuous chick first.

Tatankaa
07-19-16, 04:51
Visited it 2 weeks back. Saw lineup of good NI and I got interested. There was a tall voluptuous girl who caught my fancy but the owner girl informed she was booked. Owner herself was super hot but she doesn't do massages.

Was alloted Miss K who was very fair, petite girl with good figure and average face. Massage was ok and than I popped question of extras. She quoted 1 k for HJ and TL. I took it.

Deed began and I sucked her fresh perky tits for 10 minutes. She got little excited because she guided my hand herself to her private parts to massage from outside. Even let me grab her milky small ass from inside. It was very pleasurable experience and I burst in the softness of her fair palms..Hi Mate,

Looks good catch, please PM me MP details, I can share few SPs in Indore.

Have fun.

Plutomax
07-22-16, 07:19
Ok so after laying down my eyes on the voluptous NI at this new SPA it was difficult for me to control. So I visited this spa again in 10 days time. She was Miss A and thankfully was free this time when I reached without apointment.

Took 60 min and waited for her patiently. She arrived wearing a loose top and very tight jeans. She does have good tall figure and I got excited. Massage started and she got into her job. I realised that she is quiet type and unlike Miss K who I took earlier she doesn't mingle much.

Massage was average and when 20 minutes were remaining I popped the question of extras. She said HJ for 1 K with touching from inside but she will not take of her top. BBBJ + HJ for 2 K. I said rates are very high but she did not budge. I was desperate and was feeling the itch to have her soft lips grip the johnny. I agreed for BBBJ + HJ after 10 minutes of haggling.

Deed started and she took of the disposable and took it in her mouth. It was average BJ but sight of her tall figure bending down was erotic. I tried hard to take off her top but she didn't relent. After 5 min of BJ, she started a mechanical HJ and I came. It was not very GFE but in this dry land this was one of the good experience.

Rating:

Figure 8.

Face 7.

BJ 6.

Cooperation 3.

WIR: As there are limited options so might repeat after searching more options.

P.S.: I got lot of PMs for this contact offering Delhi contacts in return. If you see my earlier posts you will find that I already have very rich contacts in Delhi. I am looking for exchange for more SPA contacts offering NI in Indore.

Kunalaking
07-24-16, 18:07
I have been mongering mainly in Bangalore and Delhi. Work brings me to Indore for two months.

Could any Indore stalwarts be kind enough to share any contact? Don't have anything to share as of now but will try to find out something time permitting.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

MissionBJ
07-27-16, 11:31
Hello fellow mongers,

I recently visited A spa near GK. I had to wait for 30 minutes as they only have 2 rooms. Bu the girl was fair and very attractive, wearing nice top and tight jeans. She used to earlier work at Apollo Towers and was asked by her friend to join. The message was very good. She asked for usual 1 k for touching and HJ, but from outside her top. To which I complained. But she didn't budge. I asked her what if I repeat her?

She said first come back and then we will take it from there. Lets see what happens when I get back there. Which I definitely would because she is kind of hot.

MissionBJ
07-27-16, 11:41
Went to my usual Thai MP on M. G Road where Earlier I had a great experience with Miss M. This time I find out she is gone. So opted for Miss K, she was in her 40's so right there, there was some dissatisfaction. She although gave a very good Body massage which was also bit tough for her and she gave her best. Massage over she didn't ask me for extras. So just out of curiosity I asked what about extras she said 1 k but no touch. I wasn't myself interested anyways so I also refused and just left the place with good massage. Good news is she is leaving next month as well.

Tatankaa
07-27-16, 19:25
Indore experience.

In the starting of the month happened to come in the city after a long time. My previous mongering exp was only one encounter with popular "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" near S. Bus stand who used to arrange chicks in nearby lodges of chhoti G. T. Wondering if still he is active, any fellow Indori Monger must know.

Just checked 2 LOC SPs but low quality stuff was available in 3.2 k ST.

Moved to an old SP who also used to have same kind of chicks but verified source. Fortunately he shown some eye candy, looks like slowly but things are getting improved here for mongers. So selected one and after hard bargaining and making sure to be regular, deed is settled from 6 k to 3.9 k ST with own place and pickup drop, don't know the calculation but good to see, unlike Metros still 100-200 bucks are important here.

Same girl, 8/10 of pic but still good and more then expectation.

Checked Menu before the payment- CBJ, all positions and "Light Kiss", didn't think much should be available in the city.

She was pro Delhi girl, good attitude and nice to talk, started FP with light kissing and somehow managed to take more advantage between session, chubby girl little bit on heavier side, average but soft and firm boobs played and sucked nicely, smooth and soft body, clean and nice pussy. Continued with CBJ then she didn't feel comfortable in doggy for much time so after missy, finished in WOT. Overall exp is better then expectation. It was raining outside so had more chit chat with coffee and thought to deal with her for 1 more session but MC SP was calling continuously for exceeding the time so cancelled and dropped her back.

VFM - 8/10 as per mongering scene in city.

GFE-6, DFK-4, Body-8, boobs-6, Pussy-7, CBJ-5.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Tatankaa
07-27-16, 19:31
Attaching pic.

Zunk2002
08-04-16, 16:04
Attaching pic.I also got her pic through SP Mahi.

Post FR.

Ssdel
08-05-16, 19:29
Pic looks quite OK as per the vicinity its being offered in.

What are the damages quoted for this bird?

Thanks.

Attaching pic.

Tatankaa
08-15-16, 08:13
Pic looks quite OK as per the vicinity its being offered in.

What are the damages quoted for this bird?

Thanks.I forgot to attach pic with FR post number-28 , so posted later.

Damages are mentioned in FR.

Ssdel
08-16-16, 11:57
Thanks for replying.

I forgot to attach pic with FR post number-28 , so posted later.

Damages are mentioned in FR.

MissionBJ
08-20-16, 14:33
Hello all,

Went to this place for the 2nd time. This time to my disappointment the Tall chick was gone and so were all the Thai staff. I asked the counter why is that? To which they answered that they are getting new staff in next few days. Looked inside and saw this Miss are, who looked good to me. Mostly nice racks I Think. So paid the usual 1.5 k at the counter went to the room and changed into the disposables. Massage started which was pretty decent. She was bit chatty which I like. I told her that her that her name sounds fake to me, to which she replied that its a short form of her real name which was a Muslim name. Well now her looks made a little bit more sense to me as she looked like typical lighter colored Muslim girl. After massage she asked for extras. Quoted me 1.5 k with touching and seeing inside. I agreed. HJ was bit hurried which was a turnoff, saying time is almost over someone will come BS. Her racks were nice though her nipples were darker than I thought they would be. After the deed, she asked for the money. To my disappointment I didn't have the exact change and she pleaded for 2 k which I reluctantly gave. (lesson learnt to carry exact change). But she then chatted more gave me some kisses. I took the opportunity and asked her what else can I get next time? She bluntly told me do you mean FS? To which I said yes. She then asked do you have your own place? I said yes (which I don't though, I still need to figure that one out) She then asked me would I be alone? I said Yes. She quoted 5 k for ST and a whopping 15 k for full night. I told her I can't pay her 15 k every time. To which she told me that she will reduce it after the first time. Got her digits and left.

Overall satisfied.

Mark Inspire
08-22-16, 14:27
Hi all,

I have a short trip to Indore soon. I will be staying near Vijaya Nagar.

Can you give me suggestions about where to look for a massage with a happy ending? Or where can I get this information?

Many thanks!

Member #4440
08-30-16, 14:24
Can some one guide me bor MP or Spa or independent.

Member #4440
08-30-16, 14:39
Its very difficult to find out any independent in Indore. I've lot of options from Pune Mumbai but Indore seems dry area. Only low quality SP operate who keeps 1 or 2 girls. And these girls they circulate bet them. But girls are cheaper as compare to Pune.

MissionBJ
08-30-16, 15:18
Hello fellow mongers,

Went to the usual spa at race course. This time got Ms. She wasn't that good looking but better than other options at the time. She walks in and started her massage, which was pretty decent. This time I asked myself if she offered extras and she said yes. She offered HJ. I told her the name of other therapist and asked her if she also offers FS. I was thinking may be she would quote and ask for out call as the other chick before this one did. But to my surprise she said yes and quoted 4 k for FS. I then told her I am not in the mood for FS this time but does she give BJ? She said yes but not much. She will charge 1. 5 k usual and additional 500 for the BJ. I told her that you are not even giving much, so why the extra money? She agrees for BJ at no extra cost. After the nice massage she directly goes for nice BJ no BBBJ but a nice tongue / kissing / licking kind of BJ. As she mentioned earlier that didn't last for much long, she shifted to HJ with one hand then the other than both hands. TL. Kisses all over head, lips, body, moaning sounds when I liked her nice breasts and sucked on her supple nipples. From underneath the t shirt those suckers didn't look so big. But they were pretty big for her size which I liked.

Overall very nice experience, she totally made up for her not so good looks. But body was good. Massage was good and so was extras.

HiThereAloha
08-31-16, 16:39
Hi bros,

Traveled for some work to Indore. Went to a spa called something with A quite far on Agra road. Very shady. I went up to the rooms and panicked and left.

Walked down the road and on maps saw one more with some similar Name behind a Honda bike shop. Went in. Very pretty NE called M was there and a tall think very hot NI girl. Who was manager. Many questions to me. How did you find. How did you come etc etc. Finally I asked for a good person so NI gives me M. And I couldn't believe my luck. But no luck bros. No action. In fact she keeps saying she left the other A spa because of inappropriate behavior. I softened her by saying she very pretty, soft hands etc. Finally got a bum massage. Without a touch or be or see touch. Total 2.5 k.

Went back the next day. A little late. Asked for NI now as NE had said she was very good. She askes for 5 k counter and 5 k her fees for sweet duck all. I asked her what's on offer. Nothing.

Left.

Member #4440
08-31-16, 19:04
Today eve I was there that's was second visit. Deep tissue 1 k for 1 hrs. Same NE therapist no extra. Don't go there.

Please let me know extra service charge near that area. I don't want to go deep in city because of mad traffic.

Member #4440
09-01-16, 18:12
Now SP and Independent is using JD services. Yesterday I've posted requirement on JD about Spa means just submitted my number and name. Today got a call and what's app from one number that I checked kn true caller some one Sharma a lady. I called directly she told its a spa in Palasiya. I directly asked about extra she told can to out call also. But rate was 4 K for ST. She sent some milfs photos too me. But she doesn't have a place. What a co incidents my SP Arti today sent me same pics means some are doing business behind spa.

Plutomax
09-02-16, 04:24
Today eve I was there that's was second visit. Deep tissue 1 k for 1 hrs. Same NE therapist no extra. Don't go there.

Please let me know extra service charge near that area. I don't want to go deep in city because of mad traffic.I can help you with sure shot extras at reasonable rates. PM me with any contacts you may have.

Possible
09-03-16, 07:27
Now SP and Independent is using JD services. What a co incidents my SP Arti today sent me same pics.Bro, they are hand in glove, we are the ones who teach them lesson. SPA people knowing that people ask for extras and more often FS, they then get connected to SPs for a cut, Normal buz ethics apply here too, that means, the SPs have package bookings and retails. The chick who is 3 k ST in retail is 1. 5 k in wholesales, LOL, so there is clear margin without efforts, not even the cost of call.

Rest you are king on your own domain bro, you know the trade secrets well, I know. Let Indore studs know you better.

Regards,

Possible, not at Indore.

HiThereAloha
09-03-16, 07:46
Attaching pic.Bro,

You had this girl? In Indore! Lucky you bro! I returned unlucky.

Member #4440
09-04-16, 03:04
I haven't received your PM.

Have you called on that number?

Plutomax
09-04-16, 18:30
I haven't received your PM.

Have you called on that number?Sent you the pm.

BoomBoomDesi
09-11-16, 10:53
Hello Indore mongers,

Although I don't stay in Indore, but I do keep coming there for official reasons. In between got horny so contacted the tried and tested MP that I know gives extras. Went to this spa. Its name is Iccha (translated in English) spa, behind the famous M milk shop. Was asked to wait. Could see different girls walking in and out of the spa. All north Indians and NE. When I saw NE was a bit disappointed as NE do not give extras. When my turn came was asked to wait in my room. But after sometime the receptionist came and said that all girls will come for a Hi and I have to select between them. This was something new as this happens only in working girl houses. Selected a nice looking girl, Miss shtl. She came in and started the massage. The massage was good and in between she was singing Hindi songs. She asked in between if this was my first time. I said no. Then after half an hour and lots of giggling, she asked for extras. I asked here what could she give. She said a HJ for 1.5 k. I negotiated and told her that last time I was here I was given a TL and HJ for 1.5 K for which she agreed. I also asked if she meets outside, on which she refused. Then I increased my deal. I said that I will give her 1.8 k and till the massage is on will touch here everywhere. After some hesitant she agreed. The massage went on and I started fingering her pussy. She asked me to put my hands in her panty without removing her pants. In between I also put my hand inside her bra with her t-shirt on. Asked her to unhook the bra, but she refused as she says that she cannot go so open inside the parlor. This went about for another 30 minutes and then she lowered the lights and started stroking johnny and I started sucking her juicy tits. Boobs were normal size. Then after 5 minutes I popped. I also asked her for a kiss but she refused.

After that she asked me where do I stay, I said that I am not from Indore and that I stay in a hotel. This time she agreed and told me that she will come for a fuck to the hotel, for 4 k and 1 hour. I said that I am not in mood but will surely call here once I return back to Indore. Took her number and she asked me to keep the hotel thing secret and asked me not to call her before 9 pm as at that time she is inside the parlor. As per parlor rules, they are not allowed to give services outside. In between also asked about NE here as they don't give extras. She said in this MP all including NE give extras. That's a sure good news. Hence the deed ended and dressed and went out.

Looks: 8/10.

Tits: 7/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Extras: 8/10.

WIR: Surely. As this was my 2nd visit to this MP.

Enjoy.

Boom boom.

Member #4440
09-12-16, 17:03
Last week I called to Arti she lives there in flat. I went to 7 pm but due to mis understanding she didn't kept any stock for me. His partner asked me to go with him to another party. I parked my car near her home. He and me in his Jeep went to narrow lane inside the Devi mata lane. One averages girl from at 1700 for single shot. Instead of that would be better if I could have fucked Aarti. She is well mentioned figure and have a child of 3 yrs old. But due to her friend I hesitated to ask her. But now she is alone her flat.

Member #4440
09-12-16, 17:06
I've also got many calls from desire and they openly says about services.

Can you PM me her number.

MumbaiBoy23
09-16-16, 14:49
Hey Boomboom bro,

Please activate your PM. Which date you went there?

Hello Indore mongers,

Although I don't stay in Indore, but I do keep coming there for official reasons. In between got horny so contacted the tried and tested MP that I know gives extras. Went to this spa. Its name is Iccha (translated in English) spa, behind the famous M milk shop. Was asked to wait. Could see different girls walking in and out of the spa. All north Indians and NE. When I saw NE was a bit disappointed as NE do not give extras. When my turn came was asked to wait in my room. But after sometime the receptionist came and said that all girls will come for a Hi and I have to select between them. This was something new as this happens only in working girl houses. Selected a nice looking girl, Miss shtl. She came in and started the massage. The massage was good and in between she was singing Hindi songs. She asked in between if this was my first time. I said no. Then after half an hour and lots of giggling, she asked for extras. I asked here what could she give. She said a HJ for 1.5 k. I negotiated and told her that last time I was here I was given a TL and HJ for 1.5 K for which she agreed. I also asked if she meets outside, on which she refused. Then I increased my deal. I said that I will give her 1.8 k and till the massage is on will touch here everywhere. After some hesitant she agreed. The massage went on and I started fingering her pussy. She asked me to put my hands in her panty without removing her pants. In between I also put my hand inside her bra with her t-shirt on. Asked her to unhook the bra, but she refused as she says that she cannot go so open inside the parlor. This went about for another 30 minutes and then she lowered the lights and started stroking johnny and I started sucking her juicy tits. Boobs were normal size. Then after 5 minutes I popped. I also asked her for a kiss but she refused..

Member #4440
09-24-16, 17:08
Today I went there at afternoon at V. Nagar branch. Two hot girls on reception one has a very big boobs means 2 kg each. Asked deep tissue offer was 2.5 K but settled on 2 k. I purposely taken local girl. Name strata from are but true caller says Varsha. Hint from the starting but I started touching in middle part. Nice massage even inside garment. Ended with HJ with touching in 1 K. Co operative girls hug her 2.3 times with kiss.

Taken her number as she told me that like vodka and takes drink also go out side. But told me I've to get familiar by coming 2.3 times more.

Don't know is it trick to earn money in lots of visit.

Mark Inspire
09-26-16, 09:26
Went to this Spa which has been reviewed here earlier.

Paid 1.5 k at the counter and was assigned a Goan girl. Decent massage and later on popped the HJ question. Paid 2 k for it after negotiation.

The HJ was mechanical and seriously not worth it.

Verdict: not worth a revisit.

Plutomax
09-28-16, 03:33
Went to this Spa which has been reviewed here earlier.

Paid 1.5 k at the counter and was assigned a Goan girl. Decent massage and later on popped the HJ question. Paid 2 k for it after negotiation.

The HJ was mechanical and seriously not worth it.

Verdict: not worth a revisit.Its a shitty overhyped spa. There are much better options available.

Pcock
09-30-16, 13:38
The MP says they have Thais. Any one tried.

MissionBJ
10-07-16, 12:00
Hello guys,

Lately four to five MP with extra closed down due to fear of LE. These are one in front of GK, Anand Bazaar, Opp C-21 and Orbit. Avoid going to desire and the one in Orbit mall. As they have become very known.

Also has anyone tried the famous spa in central mall? I have a feeling that they have started giving extras, but not sure.

Also my regular spa across T. I has got this little chubby Thai chick who is good at giving extras has huge boobs and is very friendly. But will only give HJ with lots Tl touching.

Worth a try.

TannyJohny
10-07-16, 12:36
Hello mongers,

Although I don't stay in , but I do keep coming there for official reasons. In between got horny so contacted the tried and tested MP that I know gives extras. Went to this spa. Its name is Iccha (translated in English) spa, behind the famous M milk shop. Was asked to wait. Could see different girls walking in and out of the spa. All north Indians and NE. When I saw NE was a bit disappointed as NE do not give extras. When my turn came was asked to wait in my room. But after sometime the receptionist came and said that all girls will come for a Hi and I have to select between them. This was something new as this happens only in working girl houses. Selected a nice looking girl, Miss shtl. She came in and started the massage. The massage was good and in between she was singing Hindi songs. She asked in between if this was my first time. I said no. Then after half an hour and lots of giggling, she asked for extras. I asked here what could she give. She said a HJ for 1.5 k. I negotiated and told her that last time I was here I was given a TL and HJ for 1.5 K for which she agreed. I also asked if she meets outside, on which she refused. Then I increased my deal. I said that I will give her 1.8 k and till the massage is on will touch here everywhere. After some hesitant she agreed. The massage went on and I started fingering her pussy. She asked me to put my hands in her panty without removing her pants. In between I also put my hand inside her bra with her t-shirt on. Asked her to unhook the bra, but she refused as she says that she cannot go so open inside the parlor..Please PM me that MP girl number, I am travelling next week there. Will return you with equally good number in Mumbai.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Member #4440
10-07-16, 18:38
Aarti has one local friend now with her. Seems private and independent. She regularly messaging me for to come but I'm resisting because her hubby and child lives with her.

PeterRaul
10-09-16, 15:11
Hi fellow mongers!

I'm in Indore for a business trip and looking forward if you guys can help me with some genuine Independents Contact or trusted SP.

Thanks!

MissionBJ
10-10-16, 07:51
Aarti has one local friend now with her. Seems private and independent. She regularly messaging me for to come but I'm resisting because her hubby and child lives with her.Hi bro,

Do you have her pic? Why are you resisting. How does it matter if she has hubby and kid? I am sure they know.

Member #4440
10-10-16, 15:39
Hi bro,

Do you have her pic? Why are you resisting. How does it matter if she has hubby and kid? I am sure they know.I had pics but not now. She does when she doesn't have girl. When she has girl she will definitely not do. Now she has a girl whose pic on DP.

Plutomax
10-12-16, 18:59
I am a believer that if you hit of well with a chick in first meet, than in the 2nd meet she will go all out to impress you. Used to score a lot this way, but in Indore most therapists were uptight or not upto the mark.

However last week I met this cute girl in a spa who I liked. She is cute, petite but short in height with pleasing smile and frienly chirpy nature. She gave very fine tight swedish massage, something NI's are not very good at when compared to NE's. When popped the question of extras she quoted 1 K for HJ+ TL. Had a very satisfying session with 10 min of TL sucking and she gave nice strokes to johnny.

I decided to repeat her today. She instantly recognised me and welcomes with a smile. This time she was much more relaxed and friendly. She began the massage, but just after 20 minutes when she finished with bum massage I turned around and said I am no more interested in massage but I want to get naughty with her now. She started giggling. I caught hold of her and gave her a tight smooch for 3-4 minutes. When I released her I could see herself feeling very very shy. I than went for DFK and she slowly parted her lips for my tongue. While giving DFK I slid my hand inside her tight jeans and panty and grabbed her smooth ass. She resisted for few seconds and than gave in. Next removed her top and bra and feasted on her perky tits for 5 minutes while grabbing her buttocks. Next I kind of ordered her to drop down her jeans and she oblidged. I could feel she was in complete control now. She lowered her bottom and panty till knees and lowered her eyes feeling shy. She had cute slightly hairy pussy. I inserted 2 fingers and she was pretty tight. Started getting juicy within a minute and also shivering a bit. Had another 10 min of heavenly pleasure of eating her boobs, pinching and slapping her ass, sucking and biting her lips and fingering her hard. Finally since time was running out she pleaded to finish the deed and I came in her soft hands.

Damage 1 K at counter + 1 K to girl.

VFM 10.

Face 7.

Figure 7 (Short height).

GFE 9.

WIR After some break.

Member #4440
10-13-16, 14:37
Hi fellow mongers!

I'm in Indore for a business trip and looking forward if you guys can help me with some genuine Independents Contact or trusted SP.

Thanks!Waiting for your reply.

Member #4440
10-14-16, 14:38
I am a believer that if you hit of well with a chick in first meet, than in the 2nd meet she will go all out to impress you. Used to score a lot this way, but in Indore most therapists were uptight or not upto the mark.

However last week I met this cute girl in a spa who I liked. She is cute, petite but short in height with pleasing smile and frienly chirpy nature. She gave very fine tight swedish massage, something NI's are not very good at when compared to NE's. When popped the question of extras she quoted 1 K for HJ+ TL. Had a very satisfying session with 10 min of TL sucking and she gave nice strokes to johnny.

I decided to repeat her today. She instantly recognised me and welcomes with a smile. This time she was much more relaxed and friendly. She began the massage, but just after 20 minutes when she finished with bum massage I turned around and said I am no more interested in massage but I want to get naughty with her now. She started giggling. I caught hold of her and gave her a tight smooch for 3-4 minutes. When I released her I could see herself feeling very very shy. I than went for DFK and she slowly parted her lips for my tongue. While giving DFK I slid my hand inside her tight jeans and panty and grabbed her smooth ass. She resisted for few seconds and than gave in. Next removed her top and bra and feasted on her perky tits for 5 minutes while grabbing her buttocks..I am waiting for your reply.

MissionBJ
10-28-16, 12:53
After receiving call from my usual spa place about all new staff coming in. Went to try the new staff. Got this Miss P, she was really good at massage, like the Thai ones are. Look a wise OK. Tits too small though.

But during the massage I chatted with her for extras, to which she said No. I was like why? She said they have been instructed not to. I told her that how is then she is going to make any money. But she kept repeating the same thing about No extra policy. I thought may be she is new that's why she is obedient to the management. Then after the end of the massage she said she is willing to give HJ with touching for only 1 k. I then realized that she was talking about FS, when I was asking about the extras.

All in all good massage with OK extra. Not bad for 1 k at all.

RoyArjun2000
11-12-16, 23:10
Hi Indore Hunters,

I am from Indore and have been very active lately in mongering scene across Indore, India and Abroad. However, I feel we need to be extra cautious as most of the known places in Indore are on LE radar. Few months back LE arrested a lot of local SPs. Since then I stopped mongering in Indore. Anyways enough of discouraging news. Lets do something productive for Indore forum.

I have been a silent reader of ISG for more than an year now. I always research ISG before I plan any trip. ISG has worked for me 90% time, which is a great ratio.

I propose we all come together and make our forum more active and informative (Yes, I have been a silent reader but I am willing to change and contribute). It's really going to help to develop some solid contacts in Indore and elsewhere. I have seen Delhi forum, most members know each other and are ready and willing to help fellow members. This has helped them to keep the damages in check.

Let's keep posting as much as we can and keep the flow of information going. Indore is not as big as metros, we can even meet in person once. Please share your opinion.

Cheers.

MissionBJ
11-14-16, 12:22
Do share some FR's bro.

Hi Indore Hunters,

I am from Indore and have been very active lately in mongering scene across Indore, India and Abroad. However, I feel we need to be extra cautious as most of the known places in Indore are on LE radar. Few months back LE arrested a lot of local SPs. Since then I stopped mongering in Indore. Anyways enough of discouraging news. Lets do something productive for Indore forum.

I have been a silent reader of ISG for more than an year now. I always research ISG before I plan any trip. ISG has worked for me 90% time, which is a great ratio.

I propose we all come together and make our forum more active and informative (Yes, I have been a silent reader but I am willing to change and contribute). It's really going to help to develop some solid contacts in Indore and elsewhere. I have seen Delhi forum, most members know each other and are ready and willing to help fellow members. This has helped them to keep the damages in check.

Let's keep posting as much as we can and keep the flow of information going. Indore is not as big as metros, we can even meet in person once. Please share your opinion.

Cheers.

MissionBJ
11-14-16, 14:45
Hello all,

Went to this usual MP at race course. Got this Miss are who had left the place in between and came back. She is slightly on the chubby side, fair and nice to squeeze the Sh*t out types. She recognized and asked me if I want the service first and Massage later, to which I agreed. I asked for BJ to which she said No. She although gave me nice massage on the balls and the area around. HJ with TL and light rub. After which she gave me the usual massage. After the whole deal she was apologetic that she did not give BJ and some emotional like would I come back or not, why would I come back she did not do what I asked. To which I said its OK. Then she was like you already have my number why don't you call me at your place, I am going through some problems and is need of money etc etc. Basically I felt like she is trying to be Indie and want to do FS outside so that she can make more. This was sort of turn off for me. Probably would not repeat her again.

Member #4440
11-18-16, 17:57
I have shared her number with few member but not saw any FR on her. I know she had asked ref. To them. She is a SP and does herself only if she doesn't have girl. I tried her but now wanted to know again she agree independently.

Member #4440
12-17-16, 13:23
SP operate near by Bengali now black mail their customer. SP means ladies SP develops relations over what's app to their clients and their male partner then threatens by showing what's app chat. So I request use another number while contact in SP and don't give us real identity to them. Such scams where ladies SP or SP girl doing in Indore.

If you wants more information I can share.

Cavalier01
12-19-16, 18:55
Hey guys,

I am a newbie here been a seasoned monger from Chennai posted a few FR's there, came here to Indore for a 3 months assignment of which 1 month already over without any action. Would request seasoned seniors here to give me pointers on inde's MP with extras or anything that I might carry back home after these 2 months. Currently don't have PM facility thought of activating if anyone can help me out. Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

BophSep
01-10-17, 17:56
Bro,

I have Arti number hope she is genuine and not the one involved in Blackmail sort of activity.

Regards.

I have shared her number with few member but not saw any FR on her. I know she had asked ref. To them. She is a SP and does herself only if she doesn't have girl. I tried her but now wanted to know again she agree independently.

MissionBJ
01-31-17, 07:54
I went to my usual thai spa. This time got this Miss are, who gave me a fantastic massage but even when I asked me to give extra. She laughed and told me to go to thailand. In India not possible she said. Left disappointed. Also this forum has also died down quite a bit.

Whats going on guys.

Member #4440
02-02-17, 19:54
A new independent lady work near Indore. She is not a prostitute' but do for running home and satisfy her desire. She lives 30 kms from Indore in Dewas. She can offer you full night as her husband goes on duty. I have availed her many times.

RajfrLuv
02-06-17, 13:02
A new independent lady work near Indore. She is not a prostitute' but do for running home and satisfy her desire. She lives 30 kms from Indore in Dewas. She can offer you full night as her husband goes on duty. I have availed her many times.I am a new member to this community. Could you share her number as I am from Indore and like to spend some time with your advice.

Thank you very much.

Member #4440
02-10-17, 15:09
Many members has taken there contact from me but not seen any FR till date.

Bhuppi1111
02-11-17, 07:30
Many members has taken there contact from me but not seen any FR till date.Bro,

I have contacted Arti, but she was insisting a call from reference. I used as you had tole me but she want a call. Hence I had to drop the plan.

Please share cont of Deepa, as I used to travel around Indore, Ujjain, Dewas, Bhopal and Gwalior.

Cavalier01
02-20-17, 20:30
I could not get any good inde contacts but had fun in Spa, first one is the palace one where I met two different ladies both of thigh origin. Both asked for extras up front paid 1000 for the efforts TL HJ, then went to Icha spa which had been discussed before and same with a lady from Rajasthan who again offered but was a tough cookie to negotiate. Ended up paying 1.5 k for TL HJ. Was V day and was desperate for some action. Would really appreciate if someone could share a inde contact as I am leaving in another week.

I went to my usual thai spa. This time got this Miss are, who gave me a fantastic massage but even when I asked me to give extra. She laughed and told me to go to thailand. In India not possible she said. Left disappointed. Also this forum has also died down quite a bit.

Whats going on guys.

HiThereAloha
02-22-17, 18:23

I decided to repeat her today. She instantly recognised me and welcomes with a smile. This time she was much more relaxed and friendly. She began the massage, but just after 20 minutes when she finished with bum massage I turned around and said I am no more interested in massage but I want to get naughty with her now..Bro,

You've cracked a girl in a city that has such few options! Hats off bro!

MumbaiLad
03-01-17, 18:38
Hey Everyone.

I would be visiting Bhopal tomorrow for a day, and would have a cpl of hours free in the late evening. Would be around DB mall, so anyone knows off any indi MP with sure shot extras? Can reciprocate with contacts on Mum / Del / be'lore.

Regards,

ML.

SexBaba
03-03-17, 09:35
I have seen contact sharing done between monger but could not find any FR on Deepa and Arati. Iis there any independent operating in Indore please let me know.

MukeshHind
03-11-17, 16:27
Hello friends,

Any help in Gwalior will reciprocal ate in Delhi.

Bhuppi1111
03-12-17, 07:31
Talked Arti. Found costly and unreliable syndicate. Do not want to get cheated.

Contacted Deepa and she started barking for the person who shared her number.

I have seen contact sharing done between monger but could not find any FR on Deepa and Arati. Iis there any independent operating in Indore please let me know.

SexBaba
03-17-17, 19:56
Don't call her but text to her. She operates by next initially later you can talk. But 1st you must send message her. She is a beautiful lady in her 30th.

BophSep
03-20-17, 03:10
I also tried to contact Deepa couldn't get through rather got blocked with a message.

Regards.

Talked Arti. Found costly and unreliable syndicate. Do not want to get cheated.

Contacted Deepa and she started barking for the person who shared her number.

SexBaba
03-23-17, 19:24
I tried few times. She might be Muslim as her phone number shows Yasmin on true caller. She have good body and tight asset. She can go down even on 2000 per shot. Many time I paid 1700.

SexBaba
03-26-17, 06:36
She is in need of money now a days. She has good asset. Tall, good physical lady. In night she drinks lot. You can take her out of her place for night in 7000.

Bhuppi1111
03-27-17, 01:05
I tried two three times. She might be Muslim as her phone number shows Yasmin on true caller. She have good body and tight asset. She can go down even on 2000 per shot. Many time I paid 1700.Hi bro,

Can you share your ref name to convince her.

Thanks.

Driller2015
04-06-17, 07:00
Hey,

I talked to arti, she is asking for reference, any Indori member can help me out on this one.

BoomBoomDesi
04-10-17, 19:30
Hello mongers,

Would like to share this fun that I had at the Shahi (translate in English) Thai spa, opp the famous land mark hotel. Pre fixed the appointment and asked on the phone itself if I would be given the chance to select a girl. The receptionist said yes. Also was told that all girls are local. Went there. Was asked to choose from 4 girls. One was tall with good features and others were just OK. Took the tall one. In she came and I was already in dispo. She start the message and had a good nature. During messaging thighs was touching balls. In between the message tried my luck. I asked her that I am not comfortable in dispo hence would like to remove it. She readily agreed. Was delighted as this is a clear sign of extras. Now she was massaging me while johnny was clearly visible and she had no issues. Then she asked me to sleep on stomach. As there was no dispo, my bum was nude. She gave a good bum massage and then she started playing. Suddenly she start moving her fingers in the crack of my ass and it felt so good. She realised that I was enjoying it and hence started doing it more vigorously. Here fingers were very soothing on my bum hole. Then she asked for extras and we finalised the deal at 1.2 k for TL, B2B and HJ. She raised her top and there we go. Nice perky tits to suck at. But small boobs. She came on top of me and started rubbing her boobies on my chest. Also started kissing me on my cheeks. I was tight. I also kissed her lips and sucked tits to my heart's content. Then I popped and in the end she put on her dress and gave another kiss on cheek and left.

Looks: 7/10.

Tits: 6/10 very small.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: sure.

Damage: 1.5 k for massage and 1.2 k for extras.

Enjoy.

Boom Boom.

HunBun786
04-27-17, 19:27
Hello dear brethren.

I am on a trip to Indore and Bhopal this long weekend. Would be awesome if you guys could share some contacts of indies in Indore and / or Bhopal.

I would be glad to reciprocate the same for any brother traveling to Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Bunny.

BophSep
05-21-17, 17:06
Any update on Arti and Dewas lady I am still looking for the reference for the both if any one know please share it. Regards.

Pcock
05-26-17, 04:26
Went to Shahi spa opp. Landmark. Name says Thai and there were Thais available. 1500 at counter. I CD see them from a distance and was offered a choice. They looked like really used stuff. However I selected the best looking. Could hardly speak Eng. However worst was yet to come. 3 k charges but hardly any massage. FS given. Quality poor. Artificial assets. Damaged goods (accident) and hurried service. Not my best Thai experience in any case. Would prefer Indian next time. Other two Thais cannot be any better from the looks of it. Old and beat up.

Pcock
05-26-17, 04:27
King opp ex PM sports arena. Flat converted into spa. Spacious clean. But downmarket girls. 2 locals and one NE old. Total damage 3 k for FS but hardly worthwhile. Avoidable.

SexBaba
05-28-17, 03:16
Dewas Deepa is in full action now and replying on what's app. I haven't seen any FR on her. I have tried her on last week.

Jeet1002
05-29-17, 08:48
Hello,

I am on trip to indore this week for 3 days. Looking for some Indie contact.

Also help would be reciprocated for someone travelling to Ahmedabad.

Thanks.

Cheers.

BophSep
06-01-17, 14:30
Sexbaba,

How can you help me connected with her she is asking for reference and I don't have that and Ujwala is also out of action don't know the reason.

Dewas Deepa is in full action now and replying on what's app. I haven't seen any FR on her. I have tried her on last week..

Prat78
06-03-17, 05:31
SexBaba,

Would be of great help if you could share your reference with Arti from Indore and Deepa from Dewas. Would reciprocate with contacts from Mumbai.

Dewas Deepa is in full action now and replying on what's app. I haven't seen any FR on her. I have tried her on last week.

BophSep
06-06-17, 15:26
Issue is Sexbawa is not having PM activated so he can't be reached till he activates the PM. Or get connected with some one who is known to sexbawa.

SexBaba,

Would be of great help if you could share your reference with Arti from Indore and Deepa from Dewas. Would reciprocate with contacts from Mumbai.

Manojind
06-19-17, 12:44
A new independent lady work near Indore. She is not a prostitute' but do for running home and satisfy her desire. She lives 30 kms from Indore in Dewas. She can offer you full night as her husband goes on duty. I have availed her many times.Hello bro,

Could you please give me contact number of Deepa, I am in Indore.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

JimiHendrix
06-22-17, 14:28
Been to Indore for some personal work and paid a visit to the mentioned spa.

I found it a run down spa with run down staff. Had a session with a short fat.

Therapist named as the first name of a famous singer * Nigam.

Opted for B2B and thought of trying my luck which ended with a 30 sec BBJ.

And a worthless B2B.

Total damages 1 k +1.2 k to her.

Will not repeat this place. Indoreans please suggest some good spa, I'm here till 29th June.

Cheers,

Jimi.

JimiHendrix
06-28-17, 04:03
Had a visit to 1 more spa with inputs from one of my non ISG friend. This is near to the industry building. Had a decent time with the therapist. 500 rs for TL DFK HJ with loads of boob sucking + 1 k for therapy, the management keeps changing staff intermittently and therapists are better in looks as compared to the royal spa. I'll have a visit again today and post FR before leaving for Delhi tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jimi.

BeirutGuy
07-01-17, 02:28
Had a visit to 1 more spa with inputs from one of my non ISG friend. This is near to the industry building. Had a decent time with the therapist. 500 rs for TL DFK HJ with loads of boob sucking + 1 k for therapy, the management keeps changing staff intermittently and therapists are better in looks as compared to the royal spa. I'll have a visit again today and post FR before leaving for Delhi tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jimi.Bro,

In Indore for a month, could you pl share some pointers to this place. I am totally new and it is hard to decipher the clues. Will upload the FRs as and when things materialise.

BeirutGuy
07-06-17, 09:58
This is my first FR from Indore. Went to the Shahi Spa today and it feels more like a pimps's den than a Spa. The spa has big rooms with attached bathrooms which are dirty. The charges as quoted were 1 k for local therapist, 1.5 k for a Thai and 1.8 k for a Russian therapist. The Russians are basically rundown chicks and not worth it and even the Thai are worn out models dumped here from Mumbai or Delhi. The Indian stuff is totally rundown. Anyways booked for a Thai named Li# at a and went for a massage. The massage was exceptional and went for B2B with HJ for 1.2 k. While move out of the spa, I saw one awesome NI chick, will try her if you go again. The spa is only for the most desperate guys. Will try and find out more destinations and update. Any body wants to share some pointers to any place, you are most welcome.

Bhuppi1111
07-10-17, 03:45
Visiting Indore for Two days. Looking for Good Spa, MP or Inde Contacts. Who are GFE and VFM.

I would be obliged.

Pl also share Right damages and ref name.

Thanks.

HotPussyEater
07-13-17, 10:36
Hi,

Recently I met one busty lady from Indore who was looking for FK from me thru WA. She has her place also in Indore.

Who are looking for some sex with busty lady can pm me.

I m ready to share to you all but don't rush my inbox and don't bother much to that lady.

She looks hot to me with chest 36 and plump. I have not used her but planning for same.

Asking 5 k with place. I don't know how are her services you guys can ask her directly. Don't tell me to write story on it.

PM to get her number.

Shivaz11
07-18-17, 18:24
I'm in Indore,

Vijay Nagar, for couple of days.

Could anybody share contacts of a reliable SP, inde or suggest a good spa in the locality.

Regards.

MissionBJ
07-24-17, 14:39
Been out of action for a while as I got in to some accident. Back in business now. It's been long time since I had some action. So din't want to experiment. Went to my usual MP at race course, where to my delight a known therapist who lad left had rejoined. Took her. She recognised me too and told me it's been long time she saw me. Which is always a plus. Laid down on my back gave me a good rub down. Massaged the bum well. Roll over she didn't give any hints though. She is usually very quiet types. So I had to ask for extras she quoted 2 k. I said I never pay more than 1.5 k. She said ok as I am her first customer for the day.

Gave me BJ let me touch anywhere. She has nice body and love her boobs. She then finished with HJ. She said next time bring a condom, she will give FS.

Had a good session.

Will return back again.

Zunk2002
07-25-17, 16:08
Been out of action for a while as I got in to some accident. Back in business now. It's been long time since I had some action. So din't want to experiment. Went to my usual MP at race course, where to my delight a known therapist who lad left had rejoined. Took her. She recognised me too and told me it's been long time she saw me. Which is always a plus. Laid down on my back gave me a good rub down. Massaged the bum well. Roll over she didn't give any hints though. She is usually very quiet types. So I had to ask for extras she quoted 2 k. I said I never pay more than 1.5 k. She said ok as I am her first customer for the day.

Gave me BJ let me touch anywhere. She has nice body and love her boobs. She then finished with HJ. She said next time bring a condom, she will give FS.

Had a good session.

Will return back again.Pointers for name of therapist.

MissionBJ
08-02-17, 14:13
Went to the Palace on M. G Road. Got Miss P who was not much of a looker. Was bit chatty but English not so good. Extras was always on the plate as she removed my dispo and gave me good bum massage. Gave me a good rub. At the end asked for extras. Quoted 1.5 k for HJ and 2 k for BJ. Tried to negotiate but didn't work. So paid 2 k. Gave me ample BJ and to finish the job with HJ. Allowed to touch boobies which were small but enough to squeeze the SHi out of it. Enjoyed the service. Not a bad experience overall.

BophSep
08-03-17, 04:03
Both pics look different are they of the same girl one pic looks nice on another she is BBW type, can you PM me her contact or introduce me to her.

Regards.

Hi,

Recently I met one busty lady from Indore who was looking for FK from me thru WA. She has her place also in Indore.

I m ready to share to you all but don't rush my inbox and don't bother much to that lady.

She looks hot to me with chest 36 and plump. I have not used her but planning for same.

Asking 5 k with place. I don't know how are her services you guys can ask her directly. Don't tell me to write story on it.

PM to get her number.

BophSep
08-03-17, 04:05
Any update on Dewas Indi, I am still looking for the reference for her. Regards.

JimiHendrix
08-03-17, 08:22
Went to the Palace on M. G Road. Got Miss P who was not much of a looker. Was bit chatty but English not so good. Extras was always on the plate as she removed my dispo and gave me good bum massage. Gave me a good rub. At the end asked for extras. Quoted 1.5 k for HJ and 2 k for BJ. Tried to negotiate but didn't work. So paid 2 k. Gave me ample BJ and to finish the job with HJ. Allowed to touch boobies which were small but enough to squeeze the SHi out of it. Enjoyed the service. Not a bad experience overall.Bro,

2 k for a BJ in Indore is above standards.

I explored a spa here recently in which I mouth fucked a decent looking therapist with ample boobies for 600 rs.

Cheers,

Jimi.

MissionBJ
08-05-17, 19:49
The girl you paid 600 was Thai?

Please PM the details.

Thanks.

Bro,

I explored a spa here recently in which I mouth fucked a decent looking therapist with ample boobies for 600 rs.

Cheers,

Jimi.

Zephyer
08-06-17, 07:05
Nice to see some action happening in Indore.

I do visit time and again and would love to have options in city which has been rather day for me. (not that I tried to get the connects here, as I get my usual doze of action in other cities) but its great to know that there are options now available in Indore as well.

MissionBJ
08-21-17, 15:15
I recently visited the spa near Race course. Got a Girl Name Miss T. Went and laid down in my dispo. In she came and started the massage. The Massage was great. She gave me an awesome Bum massage and extras was always on the table as she removed my dispo completely for a amazing Bum Massage with some light fingering. I had the most amazing time. She also massaged my balls from behind and for the first time when she asked to turn on the front side, I was not willing to as I was already having a great time. But I did anyways to see what's next in the store.

Came the question. I asked for BJ she refused and said she finds it disgusting. No FS either as she is married. Only HJ. She demanded 1500, which I thought was steep. But by this time My Jhonny was about to break. So accepted with condition of more but massage after HJ. She gave a great HJ with amazing TL. After I blew up my load. Turned back again. And this time it was even better massage and for a much longer time. I enjoyed thoroughly. Looks wise she is OK not great but not ugly either. When I was leaving she informed me that she is leaving the place. As she is scared of LE. As there is not ample security at this place. She is just waiting for her next paycheck. Will definitely go to her again before she leaves.

RahulRocks
09-13-17, 19:33
Hi friends,

I am visiting month end to city. Please help me with contact of hot sexy girl. Let me know damage as well. Girl with place is what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul.

MissionBJ
09-21-17, 10:30
I went back to the regular spa on RCR. Got same Miss T. She recognised me right away, which was a plus. She also remembered what I liked so after little massage she removed my dispo and gave me some awesome butt massage. This time even so better. I couldn't resist to ask her where she learned this technique, to my surprise she told me that a customer taught her to do this. I said bless that customer lolz. This time I hoped she would give me a BJ but she strictly said no. And was also hoping to pay lower amout for extras, which also didn't happen. But then got a Nice HJ and played with her nice boobies to my heart's content.

Overall was a very good experience.

CasualMonger
09-25-17, 07:15
Fellow brethren,

Visiting indore before dussera for a day.

Any pointers for decent indie in indore would be of help.

Outcall is preferred.

BophSep
10-12-17, 14:56
Yet to find a Indi in Indore / Bhopal, Yes some spa do have action.

Regards.

Hi friends,

I am visiting month end to city. Please help me with contact of hot sexy girl. Let me know damage as well. Girl with place is what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul.

JimiHendrix
10-25-17, 07:02
Guys,

Please hold your horses for next few days as LE alert is high. Recently one famous Thai spa got raided near 56 shops. More such incidents may happen.

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Jimi.

Yogiji
11-04-17, 12:29
Hi bro,

She seems interesting. Mind sharing her digits. PM is active. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

PM to get her number.

Rax Kumar
11-08-17, 12:15
Can anyone share the Dewas Naka girl or Aarti contact. In Indore for a few days. Will reciprocate with Hyderabad contacts.

CasualMonger
11-13-17, 17:20
Any fellow brethren would like to share and guide any indie contacts in town?

PM is active.

TravelerD
11-16-17, 09:31
I am staying in Indore for 1 day. Curios to know if some action is worthy of time and money in Indore.

Any reliable contact for Independent, safe hotel or SP would be really appreciated.

PM me the details please.

JimiHendrix
11-18-17, 08:30
Visited a new spa here. Local therapist, talkative and had good attitude, had good massage with enough focus on bums. Took a HJ with lot of boob fondling and kissing. One suggestion to fellow mongers here, the spa scene has gone down very much here after recent raid at a famous spa. So take your calls wisely.

Report card.

Damages 1 k +. 5 k.

DFK 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Face 6/10 (dark coloured).

Attitude 10/10.

Can share the coordinates with few people here, don't want to bombard that place this early.

Please share any decent Indie / spa contacts if you guys can.

Cheers,

Jimi.

MissionBJ
11-24-17, 09:34
Visited the Spa at Race course and found out that it is now closed. So went to the Palace on MG Road, where got this Miss Mi who was very average looking, older Thai you get the picture. But Gave me a super massage with lots and lots of Bum Massage with inside Butt rub as well. Finished massage asked for extras 1 k for HJ and 2 k for BJ. Went for the BJ which was also great with lots of squeeze on big boobs and nipples. She gave me nice nipple rub as well. Overall was super satisfied withe service part.

On other note lot of you already know about recent LE activity in Indore. There is no need for panic as that activity was complain based. The residents of that building specifically complained and made sure of the LE raid. So it is not that the LE is getting stricter, it was more of a complain response. But of course anywhere in India you have to watch out and be safe.

AlanJ76
11-24-17, 18:13
I'm visiting Indore in December (14th), and I'm really struggling to find any guide looking websites. The ones I have found have fake images of USA models. Clearly not staff.

Can anyone suggests any genuine websites, or hit me with a phone number?

GermanShepherd
11-30-17, 13:32
Hello fellas,

Would be visiting Indore shortly, could anyone of you suggest a nice good looking indie, with number and reference of direct indie or a genuine SP providing one.

If no Indie, which is the best spa to score the Max, looking for a beautiful Thai, NE or local would also do, as long the woman should be beautiful.

My Pm is on, and I wish to hear from some good soul. Any hints required for spa in Mumbai or a few good indie contacts do buzz me.

Happy and safe mongering.

Gsd.

MissionBJ
12-12-17, 13:22
Hello friends,

I was thinking about meeting fellow mongers here. If anyone wants to we can all go for a beer. If interested kindly PM me.

Pawar1234
12-18-17, 13:21
Bro,

Cheers,

Jimi.Hey Jimi,

Visiting Indore this week. Can you please pm me the details of this spa and therapist. Can reciprocate whenever you are in Ahmedabad.

Thanks bro.

GermanShepherd
12-19-17, 11:52
Hi folks,

After much are&the, had got some time and booked a spa session at spa palace, in commercial bldg name S, opposite T. I mall (check google for more).

They had 3 Thai chicks, got lucky and was assigned the best as per the reception fella, Miss B.

Massage was 0 and she was only interested and waiting for my yes to her offer of extras which had BJ, TL at 1.5 k.

Nonstop she was touching my balls, grabbing baburao underneath while I was on my stomach and giggling.

After her torture of 45 mins I finally said its 1 k or I will masturbate and shoot my cum on her for free to which she agreed.

She immediately tore my dispose apart, opened her Top, gave the melons to suck to my hearts content and then she gave a nice BJ along with Tit Fuck.

Happy ending was good, but massage was not good at all, apart from she was trying all possible ways for arousing me.

Got a few contacts of an indie and one sp, dunno how genuine they were so didn't actually try them as was new to the city with no reference.

Melons: 6/10.

BJ Skills: 6/10 (have had better).

Attitude to please: 8/10.

Actual overall service: 6/10.

WIR: No.

Garlnt
12-26-17, 07:23
Many members has taken there contact from me but not seen any FR till date.Hi,

Please share the details on pm or some hints for Dewas or other independent.

Tiger1988
12-26-17, 16:33
From previous FR got to know of this Spa. Spa is clean and have both Thia and India therapists. It provides BJ and B2B. Thia girls are very good considering Indore is small city. FS is provided outside MP. MY Experience with Thia.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 1200 (counter) + 2500 (All expect FS).

SAM1986
12-27-17, 19:56
Hi bro,

How do I PM you or contact you.

Mind sharing this busty lady's digits / WA NO.

Hi,

PM to get her number.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SAM1986
12-27-17, 20:05
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bulldozer789
12-28-17, 15:12
Friends,

I am a regular at Pune Forum and travelling to Indore. Apart from Sarafa Bazar I want to taste some sweet indie who has a place. Please provide contact I can reciprocate with good contacts in Pune or Mumbai. Share and care. T I A.

TannyJohny
01-09-18, 11:06
Hi bro,

An avid reader at this forum but an active one on the sister forum famous for spa / massage with the same name. Have been transferred to Indore for 1 year, not been able to get any good contact of Indie as well as verified Spa and Spa girls. Could you help please. Although have not subscribed here yet.

Hi folks,

After much are&the, had got some time and booked a spa session at spa palace, in commercial bldg name S, opposite T. I mall (check google for more).

They had 3 Thai chicks, got lucky and was assigned the best as per the reception fella, Miss B.

Massage was 0 and she was only interested and waiting for my yes to her offer of extras which had BJ, TL at 1.5 k.

Nonstop she was touching my balls, grabbing baburao underneath while I was on my stomach and giggling.

After her torture of 45 mins I finally said its 1 k or I will masturbate and shoot my cum on her for free to which she agreed..

Yjain18
01-15-18, 04:30
There goes a couple in Indore looking for some action.

MissionBJ
01-19-18, 09:43
Hello bro,

How you think FS is available outside for this place? Also 2500 you paid too high.

Rates are 1000 HJ+Touching, 1500 BJ+HJ+kissing etc.

From previous FR got to know of this Spa. Spa is clean and have both Thia and India therapists. It provides BJ and B2B. Thia girls are very good considering Indore is small city. FS is provided outside MP. MY Experience with Thia.

Looks 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Damage 1200 (counter) + 2500 (All expect FS).

MissionBJ
02-08-18, 12:16
Went to a spa in Vijaynagar, where I was allotted Miss M. She looked nice. I purposely had worn my dispos the wrong way, so she took them off laughingly, saying why did I bother wearing it. So I guess extras was on menu from Minute 1. She started giving me a okay rub as I was chatting with her, then she told me that she recently has joined this line of work and is very new to this type of work, so she asked me if she was doing a good job? I told her to forget about the upper half and just concentrate on the lower half, She started messaging my bum as I directed her, she obeyed everything I told her and she gave me a superb anal massage, she kept at it until I told her to do so. Then I turned around and asked for massaging the area near jhonny and the jhonny itself. I asked her the price to which she said just give me whatever you give to other girls. Asked for BJ, to which she said No, she feels like vomiting when she performs oral so she doesn't do it. Asked about FS, she said she does it but not in the spa. For that I have to call her outside and she charges 3 k for 1 hour. I saw her tits which were nice and pressed them till jhonny came. Gave her 1 k and left.

SpiderMan8
02-09-18, 12:29
Hi,

I am here at Indore for couple of days. Wanted to spend some time at pubs and need good company for couple of hours. Will take care of food and drinks and some extra cash for time. Kindly share any contact. I will reciprocate with Pune contacts in future.

Smart1
02-11-18, 12:25
Hi Indore friends.

Yesterday johnny was in mood. So, went to spa infront of TI mall which has been recommended by many here. I thought I will have a nice time. Fist bad indicator was no doors in Spa. Receptionist said you cannot choose. But, I got opportunity to see all 3 thai girls and receptionist had sent the best out of them in looks. But, she was also just ok and other 2 were bad in looks. She asked 4 k for B2 B and BBBJ. Tried to convince her for 2. 5 k. But, she won't reduce and after too much effort agreed for 3 k. But, the experience was really bad. I felt my entire money I. E 3 k=counter charge went into drain as girl just gave BBBJ just for 30 seconds and thereafter was not cooperative at all. I have decided I will not go to a spa in Indore. Tried to find out of any Indies here. But, I think there are none here.

So, I have decided I am going to call the girls with whom I had my best experiences here. So, in this FR, I am going to write about my best mongering experiences. I will call these girls to Indore and my aim of writting this FR here is to find out if any of Indore friend is interested in joining the fun and we can share the flight expenditure of the girl and hotel expenditure half. Half to have the best experiences of our lives. The girl when she comes here will give both of us amazing time separately and it will be pocket friendly also as we will share the expenses half half. I have photographs of all these girls but, I won't paste the photos here because it is against my principle to post pics on open forum. However, personally, I can send the pics to you.

(1) The girl whom I would say best is a super sexy model from Mumbai. During my visit to Mumbai, I had booked a 5 star hotel and she arrived at exact time decided by us. I couldn't believe myself on seeing her because she was more beautiful than what she looked in her photographs. Johnny got erect just by seeing her. She came close to me and we started with DFK and continued till I asked her to give BBBJ. It was the best BBBJ, I have ever got in my life while feeling her sexy boobs and waist. I was in heaven. It was difficult for me to control so I asked her to move to bed. She was wild on the bed and I enjoyed each and every second and got best orgasm of my life. We continued to lay on bed nude, chit chatting and I was feeling her beautiful body. After sometime, she started with DFK, I sucked her super sexy boobs to my heart's content. She was not at all a time watcher. Gave me an extraordinary BBBJ and superb wild sex again. Those around 4 hours were best time of my life. My ratings for her are.

Face - 10/10.

Figure - 10/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

DFK - 10/10.

WIR. Offcourse yes, that's why I am writting this FR and I would love to meet her atleast 10 times because she gave me out of the world time.

(2) My second best experience was with a girl in Mumbai who is amazing in service. As soon as she arrived in the hotel my good time started. She was so professional in love making that every moment I was feeling like I am the happiest man on this earth. She kissed me all over my body. Gave amazing DFK & BBBJ. The way she loved me, kissed me and two hot sex sessions made me really horny and I had excellent orgasms that day. My ratings for her are.

Face - 9/10.

Figure -10/10.

BBBJ -10/10.

DFK - 10/10.

WIR. Offcourse yes, that's why I am writting this FR.

(3) Next one is very beautiful girl who puts in her best to give you amazing time. It had taken me lot of efforts after getting her number to finally meet her. But, when I met her I was so happy that all my efforts got the fruit which was very sweet. Extremely beautiful face with great skills of love making, DFK and BBBJ. I had her for only one shot as budget was low that day. Want to meet her soon again.

Face - 10/10.

Figure -9/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

DFK -10/10.

(4) Next one is a sexy girl who has got sexy tattoos over her body which will make you go wild. She is very nice to speak to and has got excellent conversation skills. We chatted about life and she started making love with intense look in her eyes as if she is in love with me and gave true GFE. We went to bath tub and I had wonderful time. She knew how to please a man and gave amazing DFK and BBBJ. We had wine together and she behaved just as if she is my girlfriend. My ratings for her are.

Face - 9/10.

Figure -9/10.

BBBJ - 10/10.

DFK - 10/10.

All friends who want to pair up with me for the fun, Please pm me at the earliest.

Sunny111
02-25-18, 04:53
Hi,

PM to get her number.Hey buddy,

What's up. It will be great if I can get in touch with her. Please share.

LingerieSeeker
03-12-18, 03:43
Thanks. Any inde SP contacts with quality girls would be appreciated in Indore.

FiacMav
03-15-18, 06:35
Was On a random trip to Indore for a business meet, day second got free by 3 and was roaming in TI, suddenly I remembered post of 1 fellow monger about spa opposite. Called them and booked 1.5 k. No Choices offered went inside the No latches so another negative point. Thai Masseuse entered and without any pre intimation Surgical strike on jhonny boy directly, bargained about charges and started from .5 K and finally at 1 K agreed for TL B2B HJ. Man after it was pure bliss. Herself put her melons for sucking and started eating me I thought I paid her for her enjoyment. Name can't spell but was on a plum side.

For now bye bye Indore.

MissionBJ
03-24-18, 13:19
As I mentioned in my earlier post I had found this gem newbie, only to find that her phone is switched off now for quite some time.

Also The place where I met her is no longer in service. All the places I used to go are closed now.

So went to usual palace as the last resort. Tried a girl from Arunachal, found out she doesn't offer extras. Came back home with no luck and highly disappointed.

All of sudden Indore feels dry. Also lack of posts in this forum doesn't help much either.

MissionBJ
03-24-18, 13:29
Hey bro,

You asked me for some info. But your inbox is full.

Hi Indore friends.

Yesterday johnny was in mood. So, went to spa infront of TI mall which has been recommended by many here. I thought I will have a nice time. Fist bad indicator was no doors in Spa. Receptionist said you cannot choose. But, I got opportunity to see all 3 thai girls and receptionist had sent the best out of them in looks. But, she was also just ok and other 2 were bad in looks. She asked 4 k for B2 B and BBBJ. Tried to convince her for 2. 5 k. But, she won't reduce and after too much effort agreed for 3 k. But, the experience was really bad. I felt my entire money I. E 3 k=counter charge went into drain as girl just gave BBBJ just for 30 seconds and thereafter was not cooperative at all. I have decided I will not go to a spa in Indore. Tried to find out of any Indies here. But, I think there are none here..

MissionBJ
04-09-18, 09:33
Hello fellow mongers from Indore,

I am looking to rent a flat / bungalow with few other mongers for mongering activity. If anyone interested to join us or has a place to rent. Let me know.

Thanks.

MissionBJ
04-24-18, 09:14
Went to check out 2 new spas.

One is named after nature. When I reached there, I think was closed down.

Then went to the one ending with 24. They had only 2 staff available. Both them were ugly, so took my money back and walked out.

Does anyone here have number of any SP?

Kunaldau
04-26-18, 01:22
Went to a spa in Vijaynagar, where I was allotted Miss M. She looked nice. I purposely had worn my dispos the wrong way, so she took them off laughingly, saying why did I bother wearing it. So I guess extras was on menu from Minute 1. She started giving me a okay rub as I was chatting with her, then she told me that she recently has joined this line of work and is very new to this type of work, so she asked me if she was doing a good job? I told her to forget about the upper half and just concentrate on the lower half, She started messaging my bum as I directed her, she obeyed everything I told her and she gave me a superb anal massage, she kept at it until I told her to do so. Then I turned around and asked for massaging the area near jhonny and the jhonny itself. I asked her the price to which she said just give me whatever you give to other girls. Asked for BJ, to which she said No, she feels like vomiting when she performs oral so she doesn't do it. Asked about FS, she said she does it but not in the spa..Can you please provide me with some pointers to this place in Vijaynagar.

NoFear22
05-30-18, 20:25
Hi Senior group members,

I am new in Indore, can someone please share contact number of girl or auntry to whom I can take to hotel. PM me some contacts. I can help you in other cities.

BophSep
07-02-18, 03:23
Indore is a good place but yet to find a Reasonable good Indis Most of them are from Mumbai and Ahmedabad who are in transit visa through SP's hence service was always a question mark. SPs are their where can have extras but only once you become regular. Regards you have

Hi Senior group members,

I am new in Indore, can someone please share contact number of girl or auntry to whom I can take to hotel. PM me some contacts. I can help you in other cities..

RahulRocks
07-06-18, 00:30
Hi friends,

I am visiting Indore and need seniors help. Please guide me best spa for good massage with extra services or a Indi with place for us.

Thanks.

Rahul.

BophSep
07-07-18, 04:07
If you are visiting Indore book a room in GG, their is a spa in the hotel itself will get extras also.

Hi friends,

I am visiting Indore and need seniors help. Please guide me best spa for good massage with extra services or a Indi with place for us.

Thanks.

Rahul.

CasualMonger
07-07-18, 18:27
Brothers,

I am looking for some nice Indi-e contacts in Indore. Can any friend can guide and inbox me with the details.

Thanks.

MissionBJ
07-26-18, 12:39
Some new spas have opened up. All offer extras. Tried few. All are mediocre. But better than nothing.

CasualMonger
07-28-18, 18:51
Some new spas have opened up. All offer extras. Tried few. All are mediocre. But better than nothing.Pointers in PM please. Thanks.

Maksooo7
08-10-18, 07:21
Brother,

Desperately need number for that Indore lady you posted. Sharing is caring.

Maksooo7
08-12-18, 13:50
Shower your dayadrishti on me & kindly PM number of the one you had good time with.

I tried few times. She might be Muslim as her phone number shows Yasmin on true caller. She have good body and tight asset. She can go down even on 2000 per shot. Many time I paid 1700.===============================================

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php .

Jackson

Bhuppi1111
08-13-18, 11:33
I am frequent visitor to Indore. Tried many Spa but could not score inde there yet.

First visited my regular Spa which is now relocated far from Center. They regularly update me.

Though messages and calls. Booked appointment and reached their new venue taking direction on phone.

Allotted short and slutty looking girl. Got above average massage with lot of tickling.

Took BBBJ alongwith boob sucking and fingering.

Total damage: 2700.

BophSep
08-26-18, 03:14
Indore also seems to be dry as no FR and most of the action is taking place at spa only of friends are shying away from putting FR with Indi or through SP.

KenAdams11
09-09-18, 10:37
First, I would want to thank my fellow mongers and posters of this forum to enlighten me about spas and extras, and how to approach, with that information I took my johnny to one of the spas mentioned here frequently which is located in front of TI.

I was allotted a Thai girl (earlier I thought she was NE but later she told and confirmed she was from Thailand) now she started with the back massage, it was normal and all good until to apply more pressure I asked her to sit on my back which she readily agreed, her bums were really soft and felt good. I jokingly asked her to let me turn and so she could sit on my face, she giggled and then lay on me coming to my ears to whisper that what services do I want, To which I said I want everything you have to offer, she then started to seduce me by pressing her boobs on my back and pressing my bums, johnny got up at this point. I said I wanted B2B massage and BBJ, she quoted whopping 5 k to which I laughed, I quoted 2 k to which she wasn't budging, and we settled for 3 k (which was still high I know), After that she sat on me and started light kissing, I removed her top and bra only to see a good bouncy pair of tits, I squeezed and sucked to my heart's content and she was loving it as it was clear as she was burying my head into her boobs, then I took her pants and panties off and played with her pussy and ass, she didn't let me finger her but only rubbing, I turned her around to squeeze and play with her ass which she herself lifted up and started to rub against my johnny and made me hump it. Then told me to wash my johnny for BJ, she herself took me inside the washroom and washed it, and started sucking there, I brought her to the bed and she started sucking, I gave her my balls which she sucked too, she was deep throat which went for several minutes, later I grabbed her hair and started to fuck her face, at this point I was in heaven and no point to hold it in, I bursted my nut in her mouth, she took very little and pulled it out jerking it, It was amazing. We both cleaned up, she was very cooperative and cute, she told me her name and gave me her number and told we can do outside.

I talked to her for FK outside, she quoted 5 k for 2-3 hours without limit to shots, haven't tried it so far, will tell when I do.

I went to book her two more times in the spa, and had a lot of fun humping her ass, face fucking, and what not only this time at half the price (1.5 k) as she recognises me now.

Face- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Ass- 8/10.

BJ- 8/10.

Attitude (GFE)- 10/10.

SutteBaaz
09-12-18, 05:22
I am on a work visit to Dewas for three months, will be grateful if someone can give pointers for spa or good independent contacts. Thanking you in anticipation.

EmirelLeuch12
09-16-18, 17:14
Hi,

I am interested in the offer.

You can PM me, we can coordinate.

Hi Indore friends.

Yesterday johnny was in mood. So, went to spa infront of TI mall which has been recommended by many here. I thought I will have a nice time. Fist bad indicator was no doors in Spa. Receptionist said you cannot choose. But, I got opportunity to see all 3 thai girls and receptionist had sent the best out of them in looks. But, she was also just ok and other 2 were bad in looks. She asked 4 k for B2 B and BBBJ. Tried to convince her for 2. 5 k. But, she won't reduce and after too much effort agreed for 3 k. But, the experience was really bad. I felt my entire money I. E 3 k=counter charge went into drain as girl just gave BBBJ just for 30 seconds and thereafter was not cooperative at all. I have decided I will not go to a spa in Indore. Tried to find out of any Indies here. But, I think there are none here...

KenAdams11
09-19-18, 23:51
Guys,

Need contacts of indie and sps, willing to share the same in return. Have a nice and wet day.

John Love19
10-14-18, 10:00
Hey guys,

Am regular monger in Chennai and in indore for few days, can you guys help me out with any good indie or spa, I can return favor in Chennai. Thanks.

JL.

MissionBJ
10-24-18, 11:23
Are you still in Indore? If yes I can help you.

Hey guys,

Am regular monger in Chennai and in indore for few days, can you guys help me out with any good indie or spa, I can return favor in Chennai. Thanks.

JL.

Maksooo7
10-25-18, 08:41
Are you still in Indore? If yes I can help you.Help an Indori brother too.

Munnachodu
11-14-18, 10:38
Brother can you help with any pointers for the MP you talking about. Please help your fellow brother

First, I would want to thank my fellow mongers and posters of this forum to enlighten me about spas and extras, and how to approach, with that information I took my johnny to one of the spas mentioned here frequently which is located in front of TI.

I was allotted a Thai girl (earlier I thought she was NE but later she told and confirmed she was from Thailand) now she started with the back massage, it was normal and all good until to apply more pressure I asked her to sit on my back which she readily agreed, her bums were really soft and felt good..

Tatankaa
11-15-18, 19:29
Its very sad to see the thread is quite dry.

Can't belv this is the city where I lost virginity for 300 bucks LOL. There were couple of MPs in Bkua area with BBBJ service for 500 bucks, some Descret Brothel type setup through Madams / SPs (whatever you call it) in Saket nagar or be it Activa wali Aunty who used to meet at 56 before the deal of 1.5 k full night.

Belv it or not this was the scene back in 2008.

Anyways back to the present, not with so high hopes but again am willing to do mongering in indore. While am in contact with old punters to work on indie contacts, will greatly appreciated if any regular monger can help with any inputs.

Tatankaa
11-15-18, 19:40
Was in touch with a couple when I was here, but they are from nearby village and couldn't travel that time.

Now they are available with place on this weekend.

Quoting on higher side but open for negotiations.

Pm me just in case anyone wish to take the plunge.

P.S- Would like to share only with senior or regular contributors.

KoolTemp
11-23-18, 08:51
Got this pic from a trusted SP A in Indore. Has anyone tried her?? Damages, Services, GFE?? Was planning to bang her in a day or two. If any of our ISG Brother has tried her, kindly review her.

Munnachodu
11-29-18, 18:29
Bro,

The girl seems to be good if genuine. I am also in Indore looking foursome SP number or MP. Kindly message if you have some info. I am come frequently to Indore.

My PM is active.

I can help you with Delhi contact.

Got this pic from a trusted SP A in Indore. Has anyone tried her?? Damages, Services, GFE?? Was planning to bang her in a day or two. If any of our ISG Brother has tried her, kindly review her.

KoolTemp
12-03-18, 06:27
Yes Bro, The SP is genuine, I've personally tried him once. I've PM you his digits with reference. Do write an FR and reciprocate with some thing good If you have??

Bro,

The girl seems to be good if genuine. I am also in Indore looking foursome SP number or MP. Kindly message if you have some info. I am come frequently to Indore.

My PM is active.

I can help you with Delhi contact.

PingKing
01-08-19, 14:33
Dear friends.

Need help with indies / MILF / SP in Indore for tomrow and day after.

Also, Any GFE friendly hotels please.

Thank you.

HiThereAloha
01-09-19, 13:59
Got this pic from a trusted SP A in Indore. Has anyone tried her?? Damages, Services, GFE?? Was planning to bang her in a day or two. If any of our ISG Brother has tried her, kindly review her.Bro,

Your PM is full. Do share her with us. Am planning a visit soon and would like to try her. Thanks in advance!

RahulRocks
01-11-19, 21:51
I am visiting this city soon. Can anyone share spa with sure shot extras or indie contact.

HollyJolyGuy
01-13-19, 12:11
"Guys this is not a dry city. I don't know about indies, but lots of MPs where you can get FS. Almost every spa except the one in central mall is offering extras. So cheers and enjoy."

LovelyAsh
01-17-19, 19:06
Hey buddys,

I will be visiting Indore in next couple of weeks, would like to explore the city hence if you can help, guide me with the details for MPs and indies that will be great.

Thanks.

Stay Safe.

LA.

HollyCrayon
01-19-19, 13:05
Got this pic from a trusted SP A in Indore. Has anyone tried her?? Damages, Services, GFE?? Was planning to bang her in a day or two. If any of our ISG Brother has tried her, kindly review her.Bro,

Can I get her digits?

Can anyone get me in touch with trusted service providers?

KoolTemp
01-25-19, 07:20
Shared with you bro, check PM, but that girl is no more available with him but has some other girls.

Bro,

Your PM is full. Do share her with us. Am planning a visit soon and would like to try her. Thanks in advance!

KoolTemp
01-25-19, 07:21
You don't have PM bro, so can't share.

Bro,

Can I get her digits?

Can anyone get me in touch with trusted service providers?

LovelyAsh
01-28-19, 19:53
Hey friends,

Need help with indies / MILF / SP / Spa in Ujjain / Indore. I am currently visiting Ujjain and plan to visit Indore soon.

Also, any GFE friendly hotels please.

PM me the details.

Thank you.

Stay safe.

LA.

LovelyAsh
02-04-19, 07:46
Visited A spa on AB road.

The setup was easy opted for the local therapist name S.

The massage was good, extras are available opted for TL and HJ, the rack was good enjoyed playing and sucking.

Left happy and satisfied.

Stay safe.

LA.

LovelyAsh
02-08-19, 20:43
Visited. T and R spa in Ujjain.

Message is goof with steam and Jacuzzi.

But M2 M only.

Visit if you need good massage.

Stay safe.

LA.

LovelyAsh
02-10-19, 20:11
Visited A spa on Indore Rd near the Mart.

The massage was good, provided by NE therapist but no extras are provided.

Stay Safe.

LA.

Bhuppi1111
03-06-19, 10:14
I opened first account of FS in Indore. I am frequently visit Indore and tried many spa. Sometimes got pure massage, sometime, erotic and sometime B2B alongwith other, but never got FS earlier. Recently visited Indore in last week of Feb and tried one Spa which is old one for me. I had availed services but were limited to HJ and boob sucking. This is time I came to know a Thai staff is available hence asked for Thai. Went in room and changed. Room and amenities were above average but only curtains were there. Thai girl came after change and she hugged me as were old friends. Looks were average and aged but boobs were round and firm felt during hugging. Probably they were artificial but could not seen any scare. Got good massage and she delivered best. A lot of hints by touching, rubbing jonny. Sufficient time spent on bum massage. After this negotiation starts. I was desperate to do FS. Initially she resisted to FS and offered Bi2B but I was firm and got FS along with nice B2B.

I am looking for inde in indore or reliable SP. Pl ping me if anyone can share. I will share whatever I have.

Nissa10
03-12-19, 18:23
Dear brothers,

I'm new to Indore. It would be really great if you can help me with pointers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Johnybrav
04-09-19, 13:35
Hi,

Tried a inde in the city today.

Had a very good GFE.

Very beautiful and seems to be well educated. Seems like doing it for extra bucks.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Overall a very good experience.

Delgav
04-12-19, 01:39
Hi bro,

Share more hint as well as more details.

You can send me PM also.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Very beautiful and seems to be well educated. Seems like doing it for extra bucks.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Bhuppi1111
04-21-19, 08:15
I need some leads of Indies available in Indore. Pl help me with genuine contacts available here. I can guide everyone for Mumbai Indie, Service bars etc. Pl help me.

MalluMan40
04-26-19, 06:40
In Indore for a day during weekend. Can any one help with Indies or SPs.

Or full service spas. Will reciprocate for Bangalore.

WtoRaj
05-13-19, 13:12
Dear brothers,

I'm scheduled to travel to Indore next week for a full week. It would really help if someone could help me with details of MP or Indes in there.

Raj.

Eross
05-23-19, 22:04
Hi bro,

1st time in Indore.

Can you please share the digits.

Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

LovelyAsh
06-06-19, 04:08
In Indore for a 3,4 days from today. Can any one help with Indies or SPs.

Or full service spas.

Stay Safe.

LA.

StarLord001
06-07-19, 14:32
Hey,

A long time lurker and just got my subscription activated: the In Indore for a few days, so any help is appreciated. I will surely reciprocate the deed as and when can.

Thanks.

Happy mongering!

Tig87
06-17-19, 14:08
In Indore for a 3,4 days from today. Can any one help with Indies or SPs.

Or full service spas.

Stay Safe.

LA.Hi fellow mongers,

Newbie from Bangalore here. In Indore for a day. Can somebody help me with a good inde contact? Staying at a 5- star hotel in central Indore. Can reciprocate with quality Afro and inde contacts in Bangalore outside ISG.

StarLord001
07-10-19, 11:12
Finally found an Independent service provider in Indore.

Age - 26/27.

Body - 6/10 (Lax abdomen with surgical scars of delivery).

Face - 9 / 10 (Looks cute and wears a nose ring).

Boobs - 7 / 10 (Big but lax).

Pussy - 8 / 10 (Surprisingly not much loose, smells good).

BBBJ - 9 / 10 (Great sucking skills, gives deepthroat).

Attitude - 10/10 (Very bold, has a sexy voice. She knows what she's doing.

Damages - 2000 per shot. Doesn't provide night calls, timing between 1100 to 2000 hrs. Has her own flat where she provides her services and lives with a male roommate whom she claims to be her husband.

WIR. Absolutely yes. This girl needs to be explored.

No Anal.

If any mongers are interested they can PM me for her digits provided you have something to share as well.

Happy mongering.

StarLord001
07-12-19, 09:41
And its changing for good.

I have already reported about the Indi Contact, that very same day I also happened to find a SP. Fixed deal for full night at 17 K (Way overpriced, but he was nut budging below it, so due to lack of options I gave in). The experience was a full 10/10, in Indore.

I got the number from his website, called him and booked for 10 PM. He was a no show. I tried calling but he didn't pick up. I thought this was it but it wasn't, at around 1020 pm he called me and told me she's coming. Gave me a lame reason that his phone was not working and all. Soon afterwards the girl called me and told me she'll be arriving in about ten minutes. It was On!

The SP had already confirmed that the money had to be given to the girl once she's in the room and that's when I knew, yeah, this seems genuine. He also told me to tell the front desk that my second guest will be checking in and to hand over to her a keycard. (I am pretty sure the front desk knew she was an escort, but what could be done, guest satisfaction is their main priority: D) She came up, no hassles.

Nepali chic. 27 years old.

Face - 07/10 (Pic Att).

Body - 08/10 (Curvy).

Boobs - 07/10 (Lax boobs, medium sized).

Pussy - 08/10 (Tight and wet. She's a squirter guys).

Oral - 10/10 (BBBJ with deep throat, gagging, tea bagging any thing you desire, she's submissive).

I closed the door behind her, and she, well truth be told with all the makeup, the drugs in me, and due to her bleached her, she looked hot. I offered her a drink and hesitantly she agreed to have a beer. Two kingfisher ultras from the mini bar, pints. I already was smoking a joint, which she readily took. After about twenty minutes of chit chat (She talks, a lot!) I pulled her closer to me and planted a Kiss on her. She replied keenly.

DFK - 07/10 (She has too thin lips, and not a lot of tongue).

Took her for about an hour and a half in various positions, and she was repeatedly cumming over my Johnny. Not a screamer. Slight moans that's it. But she's open to everything. Little to nil resistance. I repeatedly slapped both her cheeks till they were red as apple, both her face and ass. (No exaggeration, she took it like a champ).

Overall - 09/10 Once the horniness was over, I realized I had overpaid way too much and no way that she was going to stay over for the night. I let her go in about three hours. She left with a smile on her face.

WIR. Yes.

Tintin00
07-27-19, 06:46
Fellow ISGians,

Greetings from a Newbie!

I am going to be shameless and just say that I am 25, and a virgin. And I want to shed that virgin tag.

So, if any brother out there can help me and share some contacts, I will be grateful.

Naturally, I don't have any contacts to reciprocate with but rest assured, I will share my experience.

Peace!

Tintin00
07-27-19, 10:02

Can you please share her contact?

I will be grateful.

Thanks.

Mitchell1
07-30-19, 16:35
Finally found an Independent service provider in Indore.

Age - 26/27.

Body - 6/10 (Lax abdomen with surgical scars of delivery).

Face - 9 / 10 (Looks cute and wears a nose ring).

Boobs - 7 / 10 (Big but lax).

Pussy - 8 / 10 (Surprisingly not much loose, smells good).

BBBJ - 9 / 10 (Great sucking skills, gives deepthroat).

Attitude - 10/10 (Very bold, has a sexy voice. She knows what she's doing.

Damages - 2000 per shot. Doesn't provide night calls, timing between 1100 to 2000 hrs. Has her own flat where she provides her services and lives with a male roommate whom she claims to be her husband.

WIR. Absolutely yes. This girl needs to be explored.

No Anal.

If any mongers are interested they can PM me for her digits provided you have something to share as well.

Happy mongering.Please share contact of lady. I am trying to break ice in indore.

Mitchell1
08-03-19, 18:53
I feel either scene is not at all favorable for indie.

This city is deaf even after a hub.

Senoiore or experienced. Member my may throw ligo.

Wonering
08-30-19, 11:59
Hi Friends,

I am from Mumbai & likely to visit Bhopal & Indore next week.

Visiting after a long time. Please share some indie or reliable sp contacts.

Thanks.

Prasati79
09-16-19, 16:19
I'm coming tomorrow if any SP then contact me.

Greetings,

You need a subscription to access the following features:

• To view the Forum's 200,000+ photos.
• To use the Forum's Private Message system.
• To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
• To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

A One Year Subscription is only $25 USD.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

ISG Forum Admin

Garlnt
09-17-19, 15:25
"Guys this is not a dry city. I don't know about indies, but lots of MPs where you can get FS. Almost every spa except the one in central mall is offering extras. So cheers and enjoy."Please share details of your exp. Places etc.

Garlnt
09-17-19, 15:28
Share spa leads.

I was allotted a Thai girl (earlier I thought she was NE but later she told and confirmed she was from Thailand) now she started with the back massage, it was normal and all good until to apply more pressure I asked her to sit on my back which she readily agreed, her bums were really soft and felt good. I jokingly asked her to let me turn and so she could sit on my face, she giggled and then lay on me coming to my ears to whisper that what services do I want.

JamesDG
10-10-19, 03:32
Hi guys could someone please pass on some genuine SP contact in Indore. I am here for a day only. Thanks.

Cheers Enjoy life.

ShyGuy2019
10-14-19, 08:34
Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Overall a very good experience.Hi,

I am visiting Indore on 15th Oct. , can you help with the contact of the indie. Thanks very much.

BoldGuy8
10-20-19, 13:36
Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Overall a very good experience.Hi,

I'll be in Indore for next 4-5 days. If you can help me. It'll be good. Thanks.

JHourHappy
11-10-19, 19:31
Guys,

I'm a experienced monger active in Hyderabad & Kolkata. Visiting your city for a day. Kindly suggest some indi or SP or MP contact.

Will be happy to help for contact in Kolkata orhyd or Delhi.

Member #4766
12-04-19, 09:08
Hello all,

I am coming to Indore on 12 December. Can some kind soul guide me about sure shot FS massage places. I tried to read the forum pages but could not decipher anything. As I don't know any thing about Indore. I will be staying near Vijay Nagar. I can reciprocate in New Delhi.

My PM is active.

Thanks in Advance.

Rishabh.

Plutomax
12-22-19, 03:24
Went to my favourite spa in the afternoon and was having a chat with the manager. Saw a super hot local walking to massage room. Asked about her and was informed that she is booked for 60 minutes. Didn't want to wait so asked him to send my regular Miss P. Have taken her twice and she knows what I want. She came to the massage room with sweet smile and hugged tightly for a minute complaining why I visited after a month. Gave some bahaana while undressing her.

Got her totally nude and smooched hard on her lips while caressing her fleshy bums standing. Made her lie on the massage table and I got on top of her. Started biting, licking, kissing every inch of her body. Dig my teeths and sucked her tits for long. Went down and kissed her pussy which she enjoyed. Turned her around and attacked her bums, biting, spanking, licking and fingering until she could take no more. She asked me to do FS but I didn't have the protection so declined.

After ravishing her for 45 minutes she pleaded to discharge me which I allowed. She laid next to me giving me oily HJ while offering her lips, tongue, neck and boobs for my pleasure. Finally released and satisfied.

Had shower together where she was rubbing me with soap. Tipped her what I always do Rs. 2500. She complained in naughty way that she is charging 4 k just for b2 b with clients and I laughed it off. Parted with a kiss.

Counter 1. 5 K.

Will repeat to try the beauty I saw at the reception.

Willing to exchange contacts only if something worthwhile in return in Indore.

Raku007
01-17-20, 05:40
Hey friends,

I am here in Indore for couple of days 17-19 Jan.

Need help with indies / MILF / SP / Spa in Indore.

Also, any GFE friendly hotels please.

Please PM me the details.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Stay safe,

Rony.

JasonBourne92
01-25-20, 07:44
Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Overall a very good experience.Hi, it would be of great help if you can help with her contact or few pointers. Thanks.

Thanks890
02-08-20, 08:17
Share some details in my inbox.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

Viratescot
03-19-20, 20:54
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Quarterback1
08-25-20, 17:54
Hi,

New to the Indore scene. Can you share her digits if possible? Can reciprocate in Mumbai.

Many thanks,

QB.

Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

AussieGaigin
08-26-20, 00:31
Hi,

New to the Indore scene. Can you share her digits if possible? Can reciprocate in Mumbai.

Many thanks,

QB.You obviously haven't read the instructions at the top of the page?

Quarterback1
08-27-20, 17:07
You obviously haven't read the instructions at the top of the page?Hi Aussie,

I did, and I think its common practice here to ask for digits with the promise of reciprocation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

AussieGaigin
08-27-20, 21:01
Hi Aussie,

I did, and I think its common practice here to ask for digits with the promise of reciprocation. Correct me if I'm wrong.It is also common practice to have PM activated to get this information, which you don't seem to have.

SutteBaaz
09-13-20, 03:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Stargazer1414
09-21-20, 03:56
So this weekend I had a little bit of time and wanted to try something new.

Looked up for massage parlors near Vijayanagar and found plenty, the only problem is their contact numbers are not updated well.

Found one really close by in M mall, goes by the name of S, booked an appointment for the afternoon.

It's in a very closed up location so it wasn't easy to find.

The receptionist is extremely hot though and actually called me to help navigate to get to the location.

I actually wanted the receptionist the moment I saw her.

Maybe next time.

The receptionist briefed me about the services, they have local as well as NE girls and paid for the massage.

Finally got into a room, asked for an NE girl.

Looked just about 20, very curvy and cute.

She was very dedicated towards the massage initially and started slow checking on pressure and my pressure points etc.

Git into chatting with her and she started working the magic, more and more focus towards my butt.

Finally I asked her if she did extras and she said yes very fast, but just HJ and light touching.

It was my first in the city so I wanted to try and agreed, the HJ itself was not so great and she didn't seem so interested but I started groping her in all the places.

I tried undoing her bra but she wouldn't allow that so pushed in beneath it anyways and squeezed them, she actually squealed and gently slapped my hand.

I asked for BJ but she refused straight away and same for FS as well (fears COVID).

Finally I moved South and tried my hand into her panties but she again was very reluctant, so resorted only to squeezing her butt and a little rubbing of her clit.

I came on her hand after about 4-5 minutes and she asked me clean up.

I invited her to shower as well but she told me she'd get fired if she stepped in.

On my way back I saw the receptionist and made a mental note that the only way I'm returning is if she lets me have some fun with her.

Charges: 2 k at reception (I know I got ripped off + 1500 in the room.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 9/10.

Massage:9/10.

Service: 5/10.

WIR: Probably not, there must be better places in town. Maybe for the receptionist.

Quarterback1
09-30-20, 09:45
Hey guys,

Found a SP charging 3 K per shot for an 18 yo bird (claimed). Mr S makes you come near Rajshree Apollo, and claims to be boyfriend of the bird. Any reviews?

Also heads up, will be sharing a report soon. Cheers.

QB.

Stargazer1414
10-05-20, 07:24
Hey guys,

Found a SP charging 3 K per shot for an 18 yo bird (claimed). Mr S makes you come near Rajshree Apollo, and claims to be boyfriend of the bird. Any reviews?

Also heads up, will be sharing a report soon. Cheers.

QB.I don't recognize this specific SP but I should point out that LE is very active in this region ATM. Even MPs have been given strict guidelines to follow which have been very relaxed before.

Please take all precautions and gather info before you go.

VickyMama
10-26-20, 13:25
Hello brothers,

I will be visiting in the coming week and would like to taste some well endowed local birds. Can someone please help with references and the right places to visit. I'd prefer Spas over Indies or SPs.

Thanks,

Vicky.

Hunterj007
10-30-20, 16:17
Clear your Inbox.

Hello brothers,

I will be visiting in the coming week and would like to taste some well endowed local birds. Can someone please help with references and the right places to visit. I'd prefer Spas over Indies or SPs.

Thanks,

Vicky.

MeddyAvi
11-03-20, 19:45
Hi all buddies,

After a long time returning to Indore, I was an active member of the group but lately I was away from the group and posts. Recently after having fun in Chicago and Canada I am returning back to Indore, I have lost all my contacts which I used to go, if some one can point me some into the right direction for good spas, or good agents then I will be glad and will definitely help you out when ever you are in need in Pune, Chicago or Canada.

Thank you in advance.

SexBaba
11-11-20, 10:19
Hi all buddies,

After a long time returning to Indore, I was an active member of the group but lately I was away from the group and posts. Recently after having fun in Chicago and Canada I am returning back to Indore, I have lost all my contacts which I used to go, if some one can point me some into the right direction for good spas, or good agents then I will be glad and will definitely help you out when ever you are in need in Pune, Chicago or Canada.

Thank you in advance.I have Indore contact.

SexBaba
11-11-20, 10:29
After 5 years I become active here and now have good huge boobs baby contact available.

I fucked even anal her.

Mkxmkx
11-17-20, 12:22
Stargazerbro,

There are two MPs near this location. Both starting with S. One is S followed by a number and on opposite side of M mall. Other goes by S M and is inside of M mall.

Which one are you referring to? Also, any luck with reception lady (her name in case you managed to get her).

So this weekend I had a little bit of time and wanted to try something new.

Looked up for massage parlors near Vijayanagar and found plenty, the only problem is their contact numbers are not updated well.

Found one really close by in M mall, goes by the name of S, booked an appointment for the afternoon.

It's in a very closed up location so it wasn't easy to find.

The receptionist is extremely hot though and actually called me to help navigate to get to the location.

I actually wanted the receptionist the moment I saw her.

Maybe next time.

The receptionist briefed me about the services, they have local as well as NE girls and paid for the massage.

Finally got into a room, asked for an NE girl.

Looked just about 20, very curvy and cute...

Tatankaa
12-03-20, 07:00
Hello mates,

In Indore after a long dry spell, can any brother help with any genuine Indie / SP contact or any legit spa at least.

NiceBoy01
12-07-20, 13:44
After 5 years I become active here and now have good huge boobs baby contact available.

I fucked even anal her.Give me her digits bro.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

Vinodjai
12-29-20, 10:42

I fucked even anal her.I am staying in a premium hotel and need a good girl. Thanks.

Estasy
02-06-21, 14:18
Coming to indore in a day, any luck with indies, massages?/ seems to be a dry den.

UweHertzog459
02-07-21, 18:06
Can anyone give an idea for callgirls here please.

Stargazer1414
02-24-21, 14:16
Yup the one followed by a number is correct but it's inside the mall.

Unfortunately, have been too busy to visit again but I'm sure something can be arranged with the receptionist, especially judging by the way she looks at cash.

I'm sure she'll agree but the price might be an issue.

Stargazerbro,

There are two MPs near this location. Both starting with S. One is S followed by a number and on opposite side of M mall. Other goes by S M and is inside of M mall.

Which one are you referring to? Also, any luck with reception lady (her name in case you managed to get her).

LickMyDikk
03-01-21, 03:42
Hey bros,

How's the scene in Indore. Visiting next week for 2 days. Do share SP or indies.

Can help you'll in Mumbai. Cheers, LMD.

JimiHendrix
03-15-21, 11:13
Hello brothers,

Desperately looking for some good indore contacts.

Have been through few of my usual spas and have scored good there.

HJ plus boobs sucking almost everywhere and got bbj at few places. Got to screw a part time model as well.

Bored of them all now. Let's help each other guys. Share some good contacts.

Cheers,

Jimi.

Hari1310
03-17-21, 07:15
I am requesting some contacts here. PM is open.

I cannot find any listings on portals for WGs. Spa scene seems a bit dicey as well. I am new to this city but it does appear to be a bit uptight. Share your thoughts and if possible some reliable contacts. This is an old city there must be some indie aunties working here. LOL.

Thanks.

Stargazer1414
03-18-21, 13:54
I am requesting some contacts here. PM is open.

I cannot find any listings on portals for WGs. Spa scene seems a bit dicey as well. I am new to this city but it does appear to be a bit uptight. Share your thoughts and if possible some reliable contacts. This is an old city there must be some indie aunties working here. LOL.

Thanks.You're absolutely right, the city is extremely uptight especially right now. Most of the girls working in indore come from Delhi and a few others from Kolkata and Mumbai. There are a few locals but those are bhabhis which are very worn down and not worth anything. You can find them nearby Sapna Sangeeta and zanjeerwala but ID advise against it.

I am in contacts with few SPs in the city and they have told me that post covid the girls are charging very highly on their contracts and are not very interested in services. Hence the city is extremely dry but if you have old contacts you can still have fun.

Also please don't do MPs, LE is very active and do regular checks.

I know it sounds all grim but it is what it is.

I have a few trusted contacts but haven't been able to buy a membership on account of the inactivity on this thread.

Oceans69
04-10-21, 10:02
Indori bandhus, I'm looking for a nice Thai massage parlour that provides full service. Please DM.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

HaveFunColor
08-02-21, 15:23
Bro,

Please share the contact with reference of good SP's or independents in Indore. I'm here for 2 days.

Will share contacts of other areas in return.

Regards.

Mkxmkx
08-30-21, 01:27
Thanks man!

So I was able to visit this spa (S24) on my recent trip to Indore. Bad part is the hot receptionist wasn't there anymore and has been replaced with some guy. At least she was not there when I visited.

Anyways, asked for a massage, he said they have all locals and no NE (bummer! Was quoted 1.2 k but paid 1 k. Asked him to send his best girl (dropping a subtle hint for extras).

He sent a girl called Isa (pronounced "l" followed by "sa" Medium built, regular looking chick. Was disappointed but had no choice. Massage was nothing to talk about, just oil rubbing all over types. Asked her for extras, said she doesn't do all this and offered to send someone else. Sent another chick who's name started with P (forgot now). Another regular looking chick, asked for 1500 HJ and 2000 B2B (with all sorts disclaimers. No pants will be removed, you cannot finger bla bla.) Decided to skip, finished massage and headed out.

Spa is clean with a nice ambience but doesn't have any doors (just curtains). Would not recommend unless there is a confirmed lead.

Yup the one followed by a number is correct but it's inside the mall.

Unfortunately, have been too busy to visit again but I'm sure something can be arranged with the receptionist, especially judging by the way she looks at cash.

I'm sure she'll agree but the price might be an issue.

Zunk2002
09-29-21, 07:01
Bro,

I am in Indore for 2 days.

Please share the digits if this chick or any other SP or indie.

PM is open.

Thanks.

Hi,

Had a very good GFE.

Rating.

GFE--10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Service 9/10.

Tatankaa
10-08-21, 19:38
I can bet majority the MPs are giving extras.

2 months old FR, V nagar famous mall spa. Just walked in with zero expectations. So got to wait for 30 minutes as only 2 therapists were available. During the time I could realize that people stupidity calling and checking for extras (LOL, never seen in any other city), for which it was clearly denied. Got assigned a decent MILF type 30 yrs old girl with big bazookas, too much chatty and given full hints by rubbing boobs on my face. She herself popped the question for extras. 2 K for TL, HJ,boob press, fingering, bum massage. No for DFK or sucking due to covid protocols. I politely declined and asked in 1 K as that is normal rate of other cities. She looked bit disappointed and agreed for 1.5 k last as didn't want to loose the opportunity. I felt that there is a perception in Indore, that you are going to MPs for the extras only. I asked to continue with massage as it was just my first time in Indore and wanted to correct the Indore rates. Secondly the ambiance was pathetic to turn off. A shady room with full off oil here and there. There was an attached bathroom without hot water. Complained at the reception and walked away. The girl was sitting at the counter and gave me an angry look. LOL.

Score card.

Massage. Dip tissue - 7/10.

Ambiance - 2/10.

Girl - 6/10.

Boobs - 8/10.

Counter - 1500.

Yes, counter charges are skyrocketing and no concept of accepting NB. Things might be better than before now. Cheers.

Tatankaa
10-09-21, 08:12
So guys, would like to share another spa exp and specially pointing how Indore could differ than other metros.

I was already set to explore one more spa hence I avoided extras in 1st one, also didn't think 1.5 k is decent price at all just for Bazookas press so anyways. My minimum expectation is B2B. Enquired few spas and found there are offerings for the "International" girls, which I couldn't believe. Decided to venture a popular MP on the CH AP hospital road.

Now another trick, on the calls you will be told for less counter charges than when you actually reach there. Like starting from 1000 for head shoulder massage and 1500 for all regular ones so on call they will say only 1000 rs service. WTF? I walked out as I was told lie on the call. Was just heading towards in other direction and before I think anything else found there was another spa, seemed newly opened and doesn't seem to be popular on google. Just walked in to check out the scene. Counter was 1300 for desi Indian & 1600 for International. Thought to give a plunge. I didn't think at all that there should be any Thais in the city like Indore & in the covid recovery time, even worse I thought they will assign NE pretending as a Thai. So I asked to check my girl first, to my surprise they introduced a MILF from Cambodia in 30's.

Again, you will find good ambiance at counter but not at all in the rooms. It was a decent AC room with attached bathroom, quite better than before. But seriously lacking the cleanliness. Even disposables, lying in bathroom here & there. I called on counter to have someone to do cleaning. Anyways, then girl comes in with smiles and directly press bums. LOL.

In my all spa visits I intentionally torn the disposable a bit before the girl comes and then complain about it & ask to wear just towel. So it works majority of the time in a spa offering sure shot extras.

Just 10-15 minutes in the action, & girl popped for extras (It is the best thing I liked about Indore Spas. LOL). Charges - 3 k for B2B. Only light kissing and no sucking due to covid protocols.

Tried to baragin hard but she was not ready to give a buzz. Finally things got settled on 2200 that too with extra tip If I enjoy. Action started with decent B2B with lots of oil, then rubbing boobs from toe to face, and then 10-15 min of titty fuck which was pure blish.

I have had a long dry spell so was about to come on her boobs but resisted and she also got realized. Changed to side position, slided her panty a bit as she resisted also and started fingering, pressing boobs from other hand and kissing her neck (avoided lips), could feel her juices in the pussy she pulled my hand immediately and then we cuddled for more 5-10 minutes. It took just few secs to blast in HJ. Got cleaned up and then I popped for bum massage, again good 10 minutes of bum massage, took shower & left.

Rate card-.

Counter -1500 that too after negotiation.

Extras 2300 including tip.

Girl - 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Attitude - 7/10.

B2B titty fuck - 7.5/10.

Ambiance - 3/10 (5 -2 for no hot water).

So, I guess I got ripped off specially for the counter charges to get Indore exp, and hope things & damages are settled now post covid recovery, else I will mark this as last spa visit in Indore.

Cheers.

AussieGaigin
10-10-21, 02:25
I have a few trusted contacts but haven't been able to buy a membership on account of the inactivity on this thread.How does the activity level prevent you from buying a membership?

If there are more members in a group, there will be more activity. You have to give a little if you want to take.

ForTheRealm
10-29-21, 06:53
Does anyone have experience using SA in Indore? May be hopping in to Indore soon, was curious if anyone's used it.

Baba98
11-17-21, 08:13
LE activities and strict action in city in recent week. 2 places busted in last 3 days. Many WG and SP arrested with customers. So be cautious friends and take all required precautions while mongering.