PDA

View Full Version : Colombo massage parlours (spas)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

NilukaSexy
08-10-17, 09:25
Dear Niluka,

Seems that I can't pm you. If you don't mind can you pm me the name of the girl. I was able to locate the place.I can't post girls name due to her polite request. I don't have any intention to promote the spa. They don't offer FS but I will leave you with a tip for location "Fuel Pump".

NilukaSexy
08-10-17, 09:31
Laxxo89,

Once I was driving around that area (Early morning) I saw a single women sweeping outside of that spa. It seems to be like self employment. I will try the place soon.

Thanks for your report.

BigBboy45
08-10-17, 09:32
Would like to share a previous experience I had.

S** Vi** spa, I would recommend this as the best thai massage spa on marine drive. Nice and young looking girls. The girl and the reception and everyone is quite friendly after you are a regular customer there and you get to enjoy discounts as well and if you're lucky, free extras.

I went there around 2 am. (24 hrs spa). The spa is very clean, A / C, comfy beds, new sheets and private bathroom. The music and the odor there is also quite nice and sets you in relax mood easily. Selected one of the girls and as always the massage was awesome, and she offered extra in the middle of the massage. Since I didn't have much money at that time, I told her lets do it next time. But she was kind enough to give me a free HJ. She was friendly, had a small chat and got her number down. She was willing to come out even. Left the place as a happy customer. The next time I went she gave me full access and she didn't want a tip, but I tipped her and came.

WIR: of course.

VFM: for the massage yes, extras are a bit expensive if you are new.

Total Damage: 4 k for massage, 3 k for extras (if you're new).

Ahmedmadar
08-10-17, 10:50
Visited the spa last night.

Its a Thai spa with almost all thai ladies.

They have different packages for different rates.

A bit of negotiation and you will be lucky to get a discount.

Got 01 Hour for 3500 LKR which was priced at 5,000 LKR.

Selection is possible.

Rooms are pretty nice. Cubicles with curtains.

Washroom is also decent.

Massage was average and nothing that great which you expect from a Thai.

HJ was possible with a tip of 2000 LKR. Top access also given.

Overall and OK experience.

By the looks of it the girls are little bit greedy for money.

Jer Boy
08-10-17, 12:15
Hi all,

This is my first report. Tried a couple of MPs over the last 2 weeks. First was at Kamee. At Bamba. Paid and went in and was shown 3 girls. Selected Dh**mi who was small made but better looking than others.

Massaged for about 30 minutes and started to go close to my junior. I slowly asked about extras and she said 2 k for HJ with full access. Somehow got her to agree for a BBBJ for a few seconds (not that great).

Shot the load and left. Might return to see if she would agree to go the distance but pretty sure it has be be somewhere outside because cubicles are covered by curtains that fly around allowing people to see what is happening inside.

Damage 1.5 k entrance and 2 k tip.

About 3 days later stepped into W* spa down Muhudu Drive. Had to stay about 15 min for a girl to come. But OMG the attitude!

I genuinely don't remember her name even. Massage was okay and asked for 3 k for a HB. I said no ans that I only have 1500 in my hand. She was upset but said "HM HM kamak na".

Quickly shot the load and came out.

Will never return again.

Jer Boy
08-10-17, 12:18
Guys,

I keep getting an advertisement on FB about Kee spa in bamba. Anyone heard about it? They keep posting images of their staff girls too. Looks interesting but don't want to try without a proper review about it.

JayaSen
08-10-17, 12:51
[QUOTE=NilukaSexy;2069924.

She is in this trade for8 yrs as far as I know.

Today I was really hot and my little guy was leading my brain for a new women. This place is fairly hidden from main road known as Bio*ta Bora**a. Time was around 7 evening and everyone was busy, after waiting for about 3 mints a small build girl came out. She was in her late 30's. As her polite request I can't post her name but I will reply on PMs.

She did a nice hard massage as per my request. After begin a prominent customer since 10 years, I never had a luck to get FS at this place because it was highly strict. Anyhow this was the first time I got her.

My cubicle was really dark because there were no bulb on it. While she was massaging I felt many unusual touches to my little guy. (I think she want to tease me up and see) but It didn't worked because my little guy was bit silent until action. While massage going on I had small chit chat with her and she spoke about other girls etc etc (fairly I knew every girls name that she was talking about and it was enough for her trust me). After 45 mints massage has been ended but she was touching my little guy and trying to do a HJ without asking anything or any sort of a tip. I started to talk with her again to see if there is any luck. I felt she got big excitement on my little guy. I started to touch her boobs with teasing effect and her clit. Until that moment she was wearing her blouse and jeans.

I asked her to pull up her blouse. Basically she removed her pants until her knees and removed her blouse too. She was wearing a box type light pink panty (that passage was like 18 why old girls body). Her body was giving me a pretty high kick. Her boobs (really small nipples) were like 18 why old she was pretty much younger than her face, her body was leading me to a whole new level. I asked her to spread her legs on massage table and sit. Had a sushi, she was totally out from this world. I told her that I need to go for doggy. She declined many times but I was tightly hugging her and teasing her nipples and wet clit. After few attempts she was whispering yes do it. She just jacked to massage table and I started going deep in slowly (no condoms). After going doggy about 15 mints she was squirting on every push I go deep in. After doing deep session I came inside her and she was voiceless. No complains so far. She stood up and went to washroom for a [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134).

Overall very really exciting experience. Below is my rating.

Face: 5.

Boobs: 8.

Overall body: 8.

Massage: 7.

GFE: 7.

Damage: 1. 1 k for admission 2 k for extras (3. 1 k all together).

WIR: Yes (Planning to taker her out. She confirmed).

Let me know what you guys think. [ / QUOTE].

The Old Teaboy
08-10-17, 16:39
Hi all,

This is my first report. Tried a couple of MPs over the last 2 weeks. First was at Kamee. At Bamba. Paid and went in and was shown 3 girls. Selected Dh**mi who was small made but better looking than others.

Massaged for about 30 minutes and started to go close to my junior. I slowly asked about extras and she said 2 k for HJ with full access. Somehow got her to agree for a BBBJ for a few seconds (not that great).

Shot the load and left. Might return to see if she would agree to go the distance but pretty sure it has be be somewhere outside because cubicles are covered by curtains that fly around allowing people to see what is happening inside.

Damage 1.5 k entrance and 2 k tip.

About 3 days later stepped into W* spa down Muhudu Drive. Had to stay about 15 min for a girl to come. But OMG the attitude!

I genuinely don't remember her name even. Massage was okay and asked for 3 k for a HB. I said no ans that I only have 1500 in my hand. She was upset but said "HM HM kamak na".

Quickly shot the load and came out.

Will never return again.Jer Boy, thanks for your report. I think it is better to name Wasana Spa so that members can avoid it due to greedy girls who ask 3000 for HJ.

Lawanya
08-10-17, 22:54
Jer Boy, thanks for your report. I think it is better to name Wasana Spa so that members can avoid it due to greedy girls who ask 3000 for HJ.This is common practise with most veteran ladies in the trade. Mostly common in spa around Bamba, Kollupitiya, Mt Lav area. If you are a novice, you will be get ripped off.

Jer Boy
08-11-17, 02:18
This is common practise with most veteran ladies in the trade. Mostly common in spa around Bamba, Kollupitiya, Mt Lav area. If you are a novice, you will be get ripped off.Yeah I guess so. And she was not looking that good as well. Most girls today are just greedy for money.

Deer Hunter
08-11-17, 06:32
Guys,

I keep getting an advertisement on FB about Kee spa in bamba. Anyone heard about it? They keep posting images of their staff girls too. Looks interesting but don't want to try without a proper review about it.Yes Kee spa no. 26, Duplication road, Colombo 4.

NilukaSexy
08-11-17, 07:55
[QUOTE=NilukaSexy;2069924.

She is in this trade for8 yrs as far as I know.The one you are referring is Shriya* almost 12 years. She is hopeless don't ever try.

Craven66
08-11-17, 10:38
Sorry for me being rude but I am unable to believe this. A girl allowing bareback sex and cum inside her. If this report is true you have taken a huge risk with your life or else this is another report to bring customers.Personally I would stay the fuck away from a girl who offers bareback action. Not sure what you can catch from someone like that.

BigBboy45
08-11-17, 17:30
Would like to share another one of my experiences.

Saw a post on this forum, about this spa (Ra* spa) down school lane, so decided to try it out. The guy at the reception was quite friendly, I went around 2 am. There was an okay looking girl, she told me to go have a wash and after that started the massage. Massage was quite average though, and they are in quite a hurry. In the middle, she inquired for extras and I gave it a shot. Top and bottom access was given, sucking and fingering was allowed (after you get friendly with her) . The HJ was quite poor I would say, but I told her how to do it in the proper way, and then it was quite okay.

Another day, I went around 10pm, and got this girl (Ro**), her massage was also not good, and even HJ was horrible, she was okay looking with alot of make up. Was quite disgusted after that experience.

Overall, place is moderately clean. Bathrooms are fairly okay, no A / C.

WIR: never!

Attitude: 3/10.

Looks: 2/10.

Total damage: 2 k for massage, 1 K tip.

Randy69
08-11-17, 18:20
Went to "Lucky" after about 6 months. Nothing has changed a much although there were some new girls. There was one who I had taken before but was very cunning. Took her and was lucky as usual. If you do the sweet talk at the end you will always get plenty of extras here. Go with a raincoat and tell her you have one with you and you are now sure to get lucky here. I forget the name of the girl but most are Ok with most extras is my guess here. Please don't load me with direction requests. Kindly read my earlier reports and you will see the directions there. Convert the word "Lucky" to Sinhalese and you will find the name of the place.

The Old Teaboy
08-12-17, 04:45
Would like to share another one of my experiences.

Saw a post on this forum, about this spa (Ra* spa) down school lane, so decided to try it out. The guy at the reception was quite friendly, I went around 2 am. There was an okay looking girl, she told me to go have a wash and after that started the massage. Massage was quite average though, and they are in quite a hurry. In the middle, she inquired for extras and I gave it a shot. Top and bottom access was given, sucking and fingering was allowed (after you get friendly with her) . The HJ was quite poor I would say, but I told her how to do it in the proper way, and then it was quite okay.

Another day, I went around 10pm, and got this girl (Ro**), her massage was also not good, and even HJ was horrible, she was okay looking with alot of make up. Was quite disgusted after that experience.

Overall, place is moderately clean. Bathrooms are fairly okay, no A / C.

WIR: never!

Attitude: 3/10.

Looks: 2/10.

Total damage: 2 k for massage, 1 K tip.BigBboy45, thanks for your report. I personally would never pay 2000 for massage in a place outside Colombo city limits and without air-conditioning. It should have been 1000 for massage. Places in Colombo charge more because of the very high rents.

Better to name this place if it is over-charging. It is Ramana Ayurvedic Spa, School Lane.

Kelum87
08-12-17, 09:22
Hey mongers,

After a long time. So I tried this place on Saturday around 8 in the night. To my disappointment there was only 1 girl available...............................................................

.................. Oh and on a different topic, has anyone tried girls from Kumar? They are expensive (10 k or above) is it worth it? Does he have stunners who gives good service?

Cheers,

Shehan.I've tried few girls from Kumar. Always prices starts from 10 and above. I'm convinced that he's taking about 30-40% commission. Because one of the girls I had from him for 10 agreed to come out with me separately for 6. Sometimes he has very good looking girls, OK service but wouldn't rate it very high.

One thing to be careful with Kumar, he'll send pics of lots of beauties and once we made the appointment and on the way to meet, he might say particular girl will get late or not available due to some emergency. So he will offer few other girls whom he promise will give good service but says he doesn't have any pics because he's rushed to get this contact from a friend (most of the time not a stunner like the one chosen before). Sometimes our juniors have taken the control by that time and prevents any logical decision making. Ending up spending money for something that's not worth it. Initially this happened to me twice, from there onward I was firm with him, if it's not the girl then forget about it. Sometimes he might be luring us with the photos of those stunners.

The Old Teaboy
08-12-17, 14:39
This place has a social media page. They claim to provide Femdom for 4500. One guy had commented: "kello lassana unata wedak ne ban weda hodane" (Although the girls look good, their service is bad).

Ravi89
08-12-17, 19:18
This place has a social media page. They claim to provide Femdom for 4500. One guy had commented: "kello lassana unata wedak ne ban weda hodane" (Although the girls look good, their service is bad).OTB,

What is their social media page? Do you know any spa advertising genuine girls pics in their social media page? You have a great skill in finding these hidden information.

The Old Teaboy
08-13-17, 05:59
OTB,

What is their social media page? Do you know any spa advertising genuine girls pics in their social media page? You have a great skill in finding these hidden information.If you Google "Kalalgoda femdom" you will get the link. Please note that I am NOT recommending this place.

Shehan6190
08-13-17, 11:51
This is common practise with most veteran ladies in the trade. Mostly common in spa around Bamba, Kollupitiya, Mt Lav area. If you are a novice, you will be get ripped off.I agree with this. Recently visited Wasana Spa on Marine drive and had to go through something similar. The entrance fee was 1800 and then the girl wanted a tip of 3000 for a HJ with top and bottom access. For a BJ she wanted 5000. That is what FS costs with a moderate looking FL. These money hungry sluts are ripping innocent guys off. Think of the amount of cash they make in a day with these kind of tips. I'm never returning there. Better avoid shitty places like this at all costs.

And also thanks to a member here I contacted Jerome. His girls are way out of my budget. The guy quoted a range from 250 USD to 550 USD. Crazyy.

Now it is getting hard to find a decent FL who provides good service for a reasonable amount. A sad situation for all us horny guys in SL.

Cheers,

Shehan.

Sunwajay
08-13-17, 14:00
Hi all,

Been inactive for a long time and my subscription has been outdated as well.

Since I saw few posts about this kotte place decided to write a review on this. Some call this place the spa of the Japanese looking lady.

I have been a frequent visitor to this place and it had been over 4 years now. Very friendly and private service. She never asks you to come if there is another customer and she make sure your identity is well kept hidden.

In terms of service. She is very vigilant about new comers as there are enough and more troublesome people coming in looking for FS by paying large sums. She is not money minded and her focus is to manage a set of frequent customers to run her business.

FS is on offer but definitely not the first visit. She provides a good massage and HJ is possible during the first visit. She even takes out her clothes and you can play with her nicely in her own private room. There is no massage bed as such initially as she will use a reclining chair to do a foot massage initially. But having FS in that room on that reclining hair is a different experience and I personally liked it.

I personally like to visit foot spas and try to get extras rather than visiting a spa and go through all the attitude for one HJ.

Please do bare with me as I'm in the process of obtaining my subscription again. Until then I will reply any comments and responses to this post.

Cheers!

BigBboy45
08-13-17, 17:43
Hi all,

I visited this spa in kotte (Crystal) recently. They have some new girls there who are moderately good (way better than the previous ones). But the only drawback is the place quite unclean.

Ravi89
08-13-17, 20:24
She is bit of an arrogant type lady thinking that she has a golden vagina. She had very limited customers due to her attitude.

Hi all,

Since I saw few posts about this kotte place decided to write a review on this. Some call this place the spa of the Japanese looking lady.

I have been a frequent visitor to this place and it had been over 4 years now. Very friendly and private service. She never asks you to come if there is another customer and she make sure your identity is well kept hidden.

In terms of service. She is very vigilant about new comers as there are enough and more troublesome people coming in looking for FS by paying large sums. She is not money minded and her focus is to manage a set of frequent customers to run her business.

Filander
08-14-17, 05:09
What type of experience you got there from those new girls? What services are available and rates?

Hi all,

I visited this spa in kotte (Crystal) recently. They have some new girls there who are moderately good (way better than the previous ones). But the only drawback is the place quite unclean.

Dasun
08-14-17, 08:54
Saw few recent posts about above mentioned spas. Has anyone used their services? Any comments?

Jer Boy
08-14-17, 14:30
Hey guys,

Tried this famous spa in Thummulla for the 2nd time. Unfortunately the girl who I picked last time was not abailable. There was a skinny, fair girl not great assets though.

Massage was pretty average and went on for about 20 Mon. And came to the extras. Asked 2000 for a HJ with top access and that I felt was a vit too much. Agreed with her for top and bottom access and man it was tight. Felt good though.

I came in about 15 min, has a wash, tipped the girl and left.

Damage: 1500 entrance and 1500 tip.

Might return to try a new girl, not this.

Sunwajay
08-14-17, 16:26
I believe it may sound arrogant at times and maybe because of the fact that she was extremely cautious. Different people can interpret it in different ways.

She is bit of an arrogant type lady thinking that she has a golden vagina. She had very limited customers due to her attitude.

The Old Teaboy
08-15-17, 03:28
The last post was a personal request. Please use the PM facility for such requests.

Laxxo89
08-16-17, 18:17
Laxxo89,

Once I was driving around that area (Early morning) I saw a single women sweeping outside of that spa. It seems to be like self employment. I will try the place soon.

Thanks for your report.Hi Niluka,

I was busy a bit these days since I didn't logged in to ISG. Yeah its a small place with 3 girls I think (I only tried one). By the way I need to tell you that cubicles are not big and only have one common bathroom.

Thanks.

Virgin25
08-16-17, 19:42
Try Cinamon spa in Colombo 3.

Or.

Global tower spa, Colombo 6.

Or.

Toni and Dee Colombo 4.

All spas has clean bed sheets, pillows, private wash room and with clean pvt room with A/C.

Selection not possible unless you know the girls name. Just ask at reception, you need a pretty girl good at massage.

They normally have 5, 6 girls working all the time.

OTB might able to give you more high end spas around Colombo.Visited global tower spa. Sri Lankan therapist not good looking. Therapist gave good massage and when I refused for extras because I didn't like her, she said not to come there for "only massage" as girls there don't get salary and work only for tips. Tipped her 3 k without taking extras and came back because I felt bad for her. Was shown 3 selections and all of them were dark and not good looking.

Visited Tony and dee and came back running after seeing the room. Shady and depressing on multiple levels.

Have'nt visited cinnamon spa in colombo 3. It refers to cinnamon grand hotel. Is it the same one? Do they have fair therapist? Srilankan therapist don't look good atall.

Tried Spa Ceylon and again got a bad sad looking therapist. Didn't ask for extras and don't know if they provide. Please PM if you know any young and good looking fair therapist. I don't mind even if I don't get extras. Just looking for a high end spa with good massage from a good looking girl.

So far have liked only Kingsbury and cinnamon lakeside but both are unreasonably expensive 11 k+ for just 1 HR good massage. I don't mind spending (have been going 1 every week to either one of these places because of no other option but really don't like being ripped off like this).

Let me know if there are spas similar to kingsbury or cinnamon lakeside. Not interested in other cheap spa less than 5 k. Have wasted enough time finding a good spa.

Help me out guys!

Ravi89
08-16-17, 21:16
I believe it may sound arrogant at times and maybe because of the fact that she was extremely cautious. Different people can interpret it in different ways.I had bunch of new comers asking where is this place since the member posted the report doesn't have PM facility.

It's better you take PM facility before putting any promotional reports. Otherwise, there is no point of putting reports if you can't share the information.

Also, please don't spoil the market by paying large amount to these shaggy MILFs. You should not pay more than 3 K for FS for a half hour quick session. If you taking massage+BJ+FS then its okay to pay 4 K for one hour session. Keep in mind you have to do the sex in the sofa or standing. I can't understand why the members are so enthusiastic to have sex with a shaggy overweight loose pussy arrogant MILF.

Member #4696
08-17-17, 02:05
Was at Walter G's on Nawala Road for a double. Had to wait until a room became vacant. This was at 3 pm on a weekday. The line up was a motley crew of girls. All were average looking, most in nurse uniforms and a few in jeans. Chose a short one (Axxha) and another one who's name I have already forgotten. After the usual prep work, both started a lot of sniffing of the back and running the fingers all over the place. No attention on the crack but having two women do it (not coordinated though) was a different experience. Girl A put her tongue in my ear and did some wax removal but the other one was just useless. A offered top access and also fingering but the other girl didn't even offer that, except for feeling from outside. Was asked to turn face up and then the same was done. The rhythm of the HJ was not working so I had to whack off my self while the two continued their sniffing.

I fingered A to my heart's content and she was wet throughout, but once everything was done, I sniffed my finger. I wish I hadn't. That terrible smell didn't go off even after multiple washes. What a terrible way to remember this session. Showered and left after about 45 minutes.

Anyways, it was good, but this girl's hygiene was a concern.

Entrance. Rs. 2,000.

Tip. Rs. 1,000 each.

Looks. Axxha - 6/10.

JustNice
08-17-17, 08:32
Hi all,

Can anyone PM me contact of a decent spa where I can get 2 girls for massage. I tried Sasadara in Jaela but service was very poor.

Thanks.

Virgin25
08-17-17, 09:18
Visited Cinnamon wellness spa also. Poor girls and very low quality place.

Took service but will never return.

If anyone knows name of fair and cute looking therapist from Spa Ceylon, please PM me.

If there are any other high end spas like 5 star hotel ones, let me know.

Thanks.

The Old Teaboy
08-17-17, 18:01
Visited Cinnamon wellness spa also. Poor girls and very low quality place.

Took service but will never return.

If anyone knows name of fair and cute looking therapist from Spa Ceylon, please PM me.

If there are any other high end spas like 5 star hotel ones, let me know.

Thanks.Virgin25, have you been mongering in Thailand or the Philipines? I don't think you will get that standard of beauty in Sri Lanka. Places like Spa Ceylon are reluctant to employ "cute" therapists because they might be tempted to provide sexual services for the large sums of money offered by rich clients. The average Sri Lankan girl has darker skin than the average Thai girl, so if you want fair skin you will have to go for the foreign girls who advertise on the web.

Ravi89
08-17-17, 18:39
Virgin25, have you been mongering in Thailand or the Philipines? I don't think you will get that standard of beauty in Sri Lanka. Places like Spa Ceylon are reluctant to employ "cute" therapists because they might be tempted to provide sexual services for the large sums of money offered by rich clients. The average Sri Lankan girl has darker skin than the average Thai girl, so if you want fair skin you will have to go for the foreign girls who advertise on the web.Well said OTB. I also agree with your comments.

Bolongo
08-18-17, 02:56
So I am heading to Colombo in a few weeks. I am not really into the spa happy HJ ending. I will be staying at the Cinnamon Lakeside. Are they girl friendly? Are there girls to come by or is it incall? Any reputable services or numbers to call? Thanks for any help.

Laxxo89
08-18-17, 18:22
Hi all,

Is Ra*ya A*aya spa is still there in front of Petral Shed. Because I haven't seen there sign board. I want to it ASAP because I'm free Tomorrow. Anyone recently visit please help.

Thanks,

Laxxo.

SlaveDoggy
08-18-17, 20:51
Appreciate if you could PM me any foot spas that will end up with a hand-job or a feeling to the junior or more.

Sunwajay
08-19-17, 08:30
My good friend Ravi.

Ever heard of the word fantasies? Different people have different fantasies. If they prefer a MILF over a young girl they should go ahead with it. Why are you getting all worked up?

In terms of pricing I partially agree with you. If you are well satisfied with the service and if she has done a good job. By providing what was requested. I believe 4 k or 5 k is not a bad amount.

Just sharing my thoughts on your comments.

Lets not generalize and judge others!

Cheers.

I had bunch of new comers asking where is this place since the member posted the report doesn't have PM facility.

It's better you take PM facility before putting any promotional reports. Otherwise, there is no point of putting reports if you can't share the information.

Also, please don't spoil the market by paying large amount to these shaggy MILFs. You should not pay more than 3 K for FS for a half hour quick session. If you taking massage+BJ+FS then its okay to pay 4 K for one hour session. Keep in mind you have to do the sex in the sofa or standing. I can't understand why the members are so enthusiastic to have sex with a shaggy overweight loose pussy arrogant MILF..

Lawanya
08-19-17, 09:43
Hi all,

Is Ra*ya A*aya spa is still there in front of Petral Shed. Because I haven't seen there sign board. I want to it ASAP because I'm free Tomorrow. Anyone recently visit please help.

Thanks,

Laxxo.It's a well known cheap FS place, you can get massage+FS for Rs. 3000 total damage. Well worth. These days people are paying 3000 for HJ.

Laxxo89
08-19-17, 10:01
Hi all,

Had an encounter today at Deegayu spa (Formally known as Ayura Spa since I'm free today. One showed that 3 girls available and I picked young one named "Ni*a". Other two is bit old. The selected one is skinny small be*BS but grate body though. Admission charges 1 K and went to upstairs for the booths. All together 5 booths are there. Had a wash since I was directly coming from home. This is time between 12 and 2 PM and no one is there at that time when I was there. So she gently started the FBSM and it was good though. She took like 10 to 15 min for FBSM. Then I turned around and at the end of it she shake it. And then I asked whether they are providing FS. She said 4 K earlier for FS and negotiate back to 3 K.

Start with the thing can access anything but can't Kiss. It was good one since she was very friendly. Had and HJ, BJ, Doggy, I'm on top and refuse to go On top of me I don't know why. However my little one refuse to finish work and she got really tired after went to BJ again to finish the job. Had to say it was bit tight one since I have to have some lubs also.

Face: 7.

Boobs: 7.

Overall body: 8.

Massage: 7.

GFE: 7.

Damage: 1 k for admission 3 k for extras (4 k all together).

WIR: Yes.

So that's it. Enjoy it.

Thanks.

Chanda
08-19-17, 18:04
She is bit of an arrogant type lady thinking that she has a golden vagina. She had very limited customers due to her attitude.This lady gets all the information available in the ISG. She is very concerned about camaras due to one of the ISG customer.

Cofee Man
08-19-17, 18:47
Are you referring to the Ayura spa at Kolonnawa Road, Obesekarapura, near Edinborugh can factory? I always had positive experience at this point.

Hi all,

Had an encounter today at Deegayu spa (Formally known as Ayura Spa since I'm free today. One showed that 3 girls available and I picked young one named "Ni*a". Other two is bit old. The selected one is skinny small be*BS but grate body though. Admission charges 1 K and went to upstairs for the booths. All together 5 booths are there. Had a wash since I was directly coming from home. This is time between 12 and 2 PM and no one is there at that time when I was there. So she gently started the FBSM and it was good though. She took like 10 to 15 min for FBSM. Then I turned around and at the end of it she shake it. And then I asked whether they are providing FS. She said 4 K earlier for FS and negotiate back to 3 K.

Start with the thing can access anything but can't Kiss. It was good one since she was very friendly. Had and HJ, BJ, Doggy, I'm on top and refuse to go On top of me I don't know why. However my little one refuse to finish work and she got really tired after went to BJ again to finish the job. Had to say it was bit tight one since I have to have some lubs also..

Arunox
08-20-17, 09:17
Are you referring to the Ayura spa at Kolonnawa Road, Obesekarapura, near Edinborugh can factory? I always had positive experience at this point.Hearing all the good stories, once I went there, but there were chubby 6 ladies. All were not good looking. So, I came back.

Can anyone suggest a good catch there?

Ravi89
08-20-17, 10:54
This lady gets all the information available in the ISG. She is very concerned about camaras due to one of the ISG customer.May be she is writting reports to market herself in ISG. She may be thinking she is the only pussy in Sri Lanka so all the guys after her pussy. Sometime, members ruin opertunies by trying to record the places or girls action. When this happens, girls are extra cautious.

Laxxo89
08-20-17, 15:22
Are you referring to the Ayura spa at Kolonnawa Road, Obesekarapura, near Edinborugh can factory? I always had positive experience at this point.Yep. That's the place. They have changed name recently I think. Its next to restaurant in dead straight in front of petrol shed. Had an good time there.

Laxxo89
08-20-17, 15:25
It's a well known cheap FS place, you can get massage+FS for Rs. 3000 total damage. Well worth. These days people are paying 3000 for HJ.Thanks for the information. Had an good time yesterday. Value for money. Can recommend to others. By the way placed named as Deegayu now.

DonFernando197
08-20-17, 16:53
May be she is writting reports to market herself in ISG. She may be thinking she is the only pussy in Sri Lanka so all the guys after her pussy. Sometime, members ruin opertunies by trying to record the places or girls action. When this happens, girls are extra cautious.I visited this place last Friday at 10:00.

The door was locked. Knocked on the door and when I looked through the glass door there was a girl. She went inside. 2 hours later, I went again and knocked. No one came to open the door. There was a number on the saloon board. So I rang it and was told that they have now moved to a place near the parliament.

I was really keen to see this lady. But looks like I will not get a chance before I leave SL in 8 days!

Cofee Man
08-20-17, 17:18
Hearing all the good stories, once I went there, but there were chubby 6 ladies. All were not good looking. So, I came back.

Can anyone suggest a good catch there?Yes, half of them are chubby ladies. But they have half a dozen girls. Two of them are stunners. They have total 12-15 girls working in rotation. Most spas in Sri Lanka are filled with chubby ladies. As a experienced monger you should be sharp enough to pick girls, either you wait or ask from manager. Most of the time, they keep girls inside because they have high demand and chubby ladies don't get business. Only if you inquire, they will say stay a little bit as they are busy. If you stay you will get what you want. As another member said, these days people are willing to pay 3 K for hand job, you can't complain having FS for 3 k tip with a girl.

ShanRocx86
08-20-17, 19:15
Thanks for the information. Had an good time yesterday. Value for money. Can recommend to others. By the way placed named as Deegayu now.Bro,

It's not renamed deegayu is different, . Ayura spa is still there it's opposite to deegayu spa next to the petrol shed. You can clearly see their sign board.

Anyway if you had a good time then. It's OK, but for me a girl ripped me off at deegayu and I never visited again.

I like Ayura and An*a at Ayura.

SlxBoy
08-21-17, 07:56
Is the legendary river back in milk rice place? I called the spa yesterday and the guy told me river will be back end of August, badly want to take her again but she has not been at the milk rice spa for a few months now.River left the place after a big fight it seems!! Each time I visit the place, just ask from the guy, so the answer is no. However place is still good with S*and*Ri.

Wismar
08-21-17, 07:58
This event took place around 02 weeks back, we had drink after the office and one guy said he wanted do something, the time was around 11.0 pm so it's not a good time to check freelances, and he said he had visited a 24 HR place in Marine drive, so we headed to M drive, it took sometime to locate the place as he was drunk, finally he remembers the wooden staircase to the place, it was Su* are* spa, we went up and girls were seated in the lobby, there were 03 Thai's too (they were not young), the local collection was not bad, some young birds too. I selected an intermediate level one who had little calm appearance, she took me to the cubicle and gave me a towel, they had a common wash room which is not so good, it's not that clean. After the wash she started the massage, the massage was good. At the end of massage she describe the Menu of Extras. Feeling massage top access and shake-2000/= feeling massage top +bottom access and shake is 3000/ actually for me these rates are too much, I came becoz of our friend, I didn't go to bargain as these are the rates that our guy had paid on his last visit. So I said 2000/= package. Then she wanted to have money up front, then I said I'm not going to get down from the bed and give her money, if she like she could proceed otherwise we could end the session at this moment, then she started stories that they never get paid form the place and this is her 1st job of the day. And she started the feeling massage with her boobs out, and finished with the HJ. The extras part is not worth the money spent, but in mid night hours with drunken buddies you have no much of other options.

Counter fee 1. 5 k.

Tip 2. 0 k.

Total 3. 5 k / I will not repeat / The same operation would cost you only 2 k in Mount area on day time.

Can somebody PM me the exact location of the SPA near Hemas Thalawathugoda which is having good collection of young girls.

Cheers,

Wismar.

Wismar
08-21-17, 08:23
Recently I visited a foot spa in Kottawa Borella road, the place is close to Polwatte area on the left side when you're coming from Thalawthugoda, this is after passing the Kallalgoda Junc. I was with a friend an visited the place around 11.30 pm, when you enter it's an open area, with recline chairs, chairs were separated with small board partition, at the center there's a pond like thing may be for fish therapy.

My girl was a very beautiful one and her foot therapy also was good, as usual they'll give you the eye contact but no extras at all, you can't start conversation as the reception is close by, there was a Decent looking guy and a lady at the reception. 01 hour Foot Massage is 1200/= I just gave 500/= tip as she did a good job.

This is good if you are really looking for a massage, would like to hear successful stories in Foot Spas. PM me if you think it's safe to do so.

Cheers,

Wismar.

The Old Teaboy
08-21-17, 09:49
This event took place around 02 weeks back, we had drink after the office and one guy said he wanted do something, the time was around 11.0 pm so it's not a good time to check freelances, and he said he had visited a 24 HR place in Marine drive, so we headed to M drive, it took sometime to locate the place as he was drunk, finally he remembers the wooden staircase to the place, it was Su* are* spa, we went up and girls were seated in the lobby, there were 03 Thai's too (they were not young), the local collection was not bad, some young birds too. I selected an intermediate level one who had little calm appearance, she took me to the cubicle and gave me a towel, they had a common wash room which is not so good, it's not that clean. After the wash she started the massage, the massage was good. At the end of massage she describe the Menu of Extras. Feeling massage top access and shake-2000/= feeling massage top +bottom access and shake is 3000/ actually for me these rates are too much, I came becoz of our friend, I didn't go to bargain as these are the rates that our guy had paid on his last visit. So I said 2000/= package. Then she wanted to have money up front, then I said I'm not going to get down from the bed and give her money, if she like she could proceed otherwise we could end the session at this moment, then she started stories that they never get paid form the place and this is her 1st job of the day. And she started the feeling massage with her boobs out, and finished with the HJ. The extras part is not worth the money spent, but in mid night hours with drunken buddies you have no much of other options.

Counter fee 1. 5 k.

Tip 2. 0 k.

Total 3. 5 k / I will not repeat / The same operation would cost you only 2 k in Mount area on day time.

Can somebody PM me the exact location of the SPA near Hemas Thalawathugoda which is having good collection of young girls.

Cheers,

Wismar.Wismar, thanks for your report. As you got poor service, it will help other members if you openly name the place.

Wismar
08-21-17, 12:33
Hi Tea Boy.

The name of the Place that I've reported is Sunrise Spa Marine Drive.

Cheers,

Wismar.

Dasun
08-21-17, 21:49
My good friend Ravi.

Ever heard of the word fantasies? Different people have different fantasies. If they prefer a MILF over a young girl they should go ahead with it. Why are you getting all worked up?

In terms of pricing I partially agree with you. If you are well satisfied with the service and if she has done a good job. By providing what was requested. I believe 4 k or 5 k is not a bad amount.

Just sharing my thoughts on your comments.

Lets not generalize and judge others!

Cheers..Good one sunwajay. Everyone has their own fantasies.

Contacted Ravi89 on few different occasions, wasn't helpful at all even though he is into generalizing and judging other members.

The Gyrator
08-21-17, 23:33
Hi Tea Boy.

Cheers,

Wismar.Went there way back, back then there were 2 thai and about 10 local girls, took the Thai one and had not a good experience, very rushed massage, extras were very expensive. Don't recommend the place.

The Old Teaboy
08-22-17, 10:02
Hi Tea Boy.

Cheers,

Wismar.Thanks Wismar. I am surprised you went there after several negative reports.

Dasun
08-22-17, 10:31
Had a recent visit with famous nuru lady in Maharagama. Met her at the said apartment. There was a security check to enter premises at the security gate and went straight upstairs. She's a MILF around 40. But fuck it entered anyway just to have a nuru session. Nice single bed room apartment. No a / see. Payment upfront. 5 k for B2B for 45 mins And 7 k for B2B with FS. Picked Nuru and entered to the game after a wash.

Session happened on a double bed which was covered in a leather. She did a quite good job with all the b2 b techniques. Quite satisfactory. Got turned on after her GFE and picked FS in between. She is flexible in terms. Can request your fantasies as per your desires. She offers BBJ, CBJ, Rimming, GFE, FS but no anal. Did her in all styles and shot my load.

Overall- 7/10.

GFE- 7/10.

Face- 6/10.

Place- 7/10.

Cleanliness- 8/10.

Pros. Security, secured place, good experience if you're a nuru fan.

Cons. She looks bit old. Saggy woman. Loose pussy. FS is not recommended.

I wouldn't return.

Filander
08-22-17, 12:18
Can anybody clarify me about this Spa in Bamba. Which is advertised as 26, Duplication road, Bamba.

I have seen that they have put their working team on fb. Are they real? What's your reviews on this place seniors?

Dasun
08-22-17, 16:57
Can anybody clarify me about this Spa in Bamba. Which is advertised as 26, Duplication road, Bamba.

I have seen that they have put their working team on fb. Are they real? What's your reviews on this place seniors?Was trying to go there once. Their address is wrong and some contact numbers aren't working either. Looks like a discreet place. Went once to the said address but there was some other office which they had no idea. Then Found a working contact number at last and called and the lady who answered was yelling full with attitude. Got fed up there only and stopped at Walters.

Nawshad
08-23-17, 05:29
Hi,

Anybody please refer contact number or MP where I can get good BJ with massage. Please PM friends.

Sahaner
08-23-17, 08:18
I went the 1's. They maintain good quality service there. Therapists but you get limited extras for high price.

Good for a massage.

I have seen that they have put their working team on fb. Are they real? What's your reviews on this place seniors?

Front Runner
08-23-17, 15:22
Hi guys,

I need some help from you. If anyone of you have done a session with Greshal please PM me about her service and contact number.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

FR.

Laxxo89
08-23-17, 16:48
Bro,

It's not renamed deegayu is different, . Ayura spa is still there it's opposite to deegayu spa next to the petrol shed. You can clearly see their sign board.

Anyway if you had a good time then. It's OK, but for me a girl ripped me off at deegayu and I never visited again.

I like Ayura and An*a at Ayura.Hi bro,

Ohh is that so. First time in that place. I thought its there since previously Ayura Spa is in same location as now deegayu located. Anyways good to know that. So next time I can try Ayura Spa. Thanks for the information.

Thanks,

Laxxo89.

Laxxo89
08-23-17, 16:54
Hearing all the good stories, once I went there, but there were chubby 6 ladies. All were not good looking. So, I came back.

Can anyone suggest a good catch there?Hi,

Since what I hear from member in ISG the spa I went is not the Ayura. Its new one called deegayu (girl told me that its there since 2015 though). The experience I got from Deegayu is not bad at all. Only one chubby girl is there. Other two are slim in profile. One look younger. So I took that one named N*sha, worth a penny spend though.

Thanks,

Laxxo89.

Laxxo89
08-23-17, 16:56
Hi guys,

Anyone have experience in Bliss Spa located in Battaramulla near to Ranmagapaya? What services they offer?

Thanks.

Lawanya
08-23-17, 23:01
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

BantyBanty22
08-23-17, 23:44
Hi guys,

I need some help from you. If anyone of you have done a session with Greshal please PM me about her service and contact number.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

FR.I have not tried her but will PM to you the number. If any one knows how good her service please let me know as well.

Lawanya
08-24-17, 20:41
Hi guys,

Anyone have experience in Bliss Spa located in Battaramulla near to Ranmagapaya? What services they offer?

Thanks.Normal HJ and some girls offer BJ. Try yourself and report if you get FS. They have good collection.

Ravi89
08-24-17, 20:44
Hi,

Anybody please refer contact number or MP where I can get good BJ with massage. Please PM friends.Try Wasana spa Mt Lavania or Colombo2. You can get BJ as much as you want. Some ladies provide CIM also. Rs. 1000-2000 tip required. Or go to Borella or Fort Railway station area after 8 pm. You can find lot of ladies offering BJ for Rs. 500.

BigBboy45
08-25-17, 18:26
Has anyone tried this spa, on the Madiwala road in Thalawathugoda?

BigBboy45
08-25-17, 18:41
Hi all,

I visited this place, just after the petrol shed in polwatta towards kottawa side. There is a foot spa, that gives fish therapy LOL. They are open till 2 am, I went around 1 am. I took a foot massage for an hour. The foot massage was moderate, not that good I would say. The place looks all good, very quiet and calm. Decent looking girls, but sadly no extras.

Damage: 1.2 k.

BigBboy45
08-25-17, 18:47
This spa is soo discreet, that many people don't visit LOL. Awesome place, with a good selection of which almost all are quite good looking. The beds and bathrooms are not that good though.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Newbi1982
08-26-17, 06:29
Hi all,

Can someone pm me or tell me about good place near ratmalana moratuwa area.

Or any freelancer in this area??

Thanks in advance.

Ravi89
08-26-17, 08:35
Hi all,

Can someone pm me or tell me about good place near ratmalana moratuwa area.

Or any freelancer in this area??

Thanks in advance.Try one in 3rd lane. Rathmalana. Sometime you can get good BJ and extra services.

Jamo91
08-26-17, 10:23
Had a recent visit with famous nuru lady in Maharagama. Met her at the said apartment. There was a security check to enter premises at the security gate and went straight upstairs. She's a MILF around 40. But fuck it entered anyway just to have a nuru session. Nice single bed room apartment. No a / see. Payment upfront. 5 k for B2B for 45 mins And 7 k for B2B with FS. Picked Nuru and entered to the game after a wash.

Session happened on a double bed which was covered in a leather. She did a quite good job with all the b2 b techniques. Quite satisfactory. Got turned on after her GFE and picked FS in between. She is flexible in terms. Can request your fantasies as per your desires. She offers BBJ, CBJ, Rimming, GFE, FS but no anal. Did her in all styles and shot my load..Hi,

Can anyone help provide the details of the place mentioned above.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

TikaBoy
08-26-17, 15:54
Guys,

I need to know a good MP where they offer BJ and full access in mount lavinia. Please suggest soon as per I have to go tomorrow.

Pro23
08-27-17, 04:31
Does anyone recently visit Krrish Spa (Wellawatte)? I would like to hear review. Earlier, it had negative review such as mechanical HJ, demand for tips, etc.

The Old Teaboy
08-27-17, 09:58
Guys,

I need to know a good MP where they offer BJ and full access in mount lavinia. Please suggest soon as per I have to go tomorrow.Try Wasana Spa, No 17, Vidyala Mawatha, Mount Lavinia.

Ravi89
08-27-17, 10:46
Has anyone tried this spa, on the Madiwala road in Thalawathugoda?Yes, tried few months back. They have good collection. Sexy girls. You can select. You have to pass the security gate at the front since it's in a private residential area. The girl I selected gave good BJ. Girls name is Madhu, big butt, big boob sexy girl from Anuradhapura.

TjMike60
08-27-17, 12:03
Had 2 encounters last few weeks. Thai and Local.

This place seems to be a very decent & clean place. Cost is (4 K Thai /2 K local) There was a Doctor in the house as well.

Attitude and message was good (Specially Thai (only 3 girls)) there were few Locals. Only HJ 's provided.

Recommend this place for a safe and good message. She said more Indians visit this place and take Locals and not Thai.

Cofee Man
08-27-17, 14:22
Guys,

I need to know a good MP where they offer BJ and full access in mount lavinia. Please suggest soon as per I have to go tomorrow.I have seen some people posting in ISG asking recommendation while they travelling, saying I am at now Nugegoda junction, Mt Lavania Junction etc etc. Keep in mind that ISG take about half a day to appear your post. If you are hoping to try a girl or massage place, best is to do your homework at least 2,3 days prior. Always keep a contingency plan if one spa is close you have another to try. If you are in a hurry and no information is available through ISG or internet, the best is to approach a three wheel guy and ask from him, where to find Massage place. Start the conversation saying you are looking for massage place. If the guy know few places, he definitely know FS places. Another option is to try any lodges and guest houses and directly ask from the reception for any girls can be call for FS. Almost all the guest houses and room services around Nugegoda, Pitakotte, Rajagiriya, Col3,4, Dehiwala, Mt Lavania provide this service. Also the prices are very reasonable. This is the best way to find girls for FS without begging for contacts from others. I know most people has regular place taking girls for rooms, ask from that place, they have bunch of girls contacts who will come by a call from them.

Cofee Man
08-27-17, 18:30
Most Thai girls you find in SL are not Thai. They are old Chinese ladies with high mileage. Most of them are over 40 years, bad smell, very mechanical. Lot of difficulties in communication. Extras doesn't come naturally, you have to always negotiate and that will kill all natural mood. So it's normal for experienced Indian guys to go for locals than Thais. There are some people, they only want fair skin even the lady is 60 year old granny. I hope this is the spa in Marine drive, Bambalapitiya.

Had 2 encounters last few weeks. Thai and Local.

This place seems to be a very decent & clean place. Cost is (4 K Thai /2 K local) There was a Doctor in the house as well.

Attitude and message was good (Specially Thai (only 3 girls)) there were few Locals. Only HJ 's provided.

Recommend this place for a safe and good message. She said more Indians visit this place and take Locals and not Thai.

Cofee Man
08-27-17, 22:14
Does anyone recently visit Krrish Spa (Wellawatte)? I would like to hear review. Earlier, it had negative review such as mechanical HJ, demand for tips, etc.Not bad, not excellent. Average. Visited couple of weeks ago. Keep trying, someday you might dig a gold mine. These spa visits are hit and misses. Totally depend on the girl you selecting. Once you find a good one, share with others rather than started loving and keeping to yourself. Most mongers fall in love with these girls and becoming sugar dadies, then they don't post anything in the forum. Or post fake reports to discourage others visiting spa and finding his girl.

TjMike60
08-28-17, 05:26
Most Thai girls you find in SL are not Thai. They are old Chinese ladies with high mileage. Most of them are over 40 years, bad smell, very mechanical. Lot of difficulties in communication. Extras doesn't come naturally, you have to always negotiate and that will kill all natural mood. So it's normal for experienced Indian guys to go for locals than Thais. There are some people, they only want fair skin even the lady is 60 year old granny. I hope this is the spa in Marine drive, Bambalapitiya.No, this is in Col 02. Lakeside!

NilukaSexy
08-28-17, 07:59
Hi Niluka,

I was busy a bit these days since I didn't logged in to ISG. Yeah its a small place with 3 girls I think (I only tried one). By the way I need to tell you that cubicles are not big and only have one common bathroom.

Thanks.Thanks for your feedback. Its much appreciated. I saw many new spas around Malabe area. Just one before highway entrance. One near kothalawala school. Another one near vihara lane. Surrounding SLIIT another two. Lets try them and add a review.

The Old Teaboy
08-28-17, 14:58
There are too many posts begging for information. Please take the trouble to read the forum. Or get a copy of Hitads and try the places out yourself.

Ravi89
08-28-17, 17:29
There are too many posts begging for information. Please take the trouble to read the forum. Or get a copy of Hitads and try the places out yourself.Very well done OTB. Really sick of reading the forum now. Everybody asking for contacts. Please keep a good quality for the forum. All the forums are filled with useless info. Even there are some seniors who started to begging for contacts form juniors. For those who are begging for contacts use three things. Search HitADD, Search in google, Ask from tuk tuk guy. Some guys are very miser and they want somebody to try and report, they never try new things. For me only concern is money, if I have money like big businessman Ricardino I would have tried spas everyday.

Shan Silva
08-29-17, 04:24
Most Thai girls you find in SL are not Thai. They are old Chinese ladies with high mileage. Most of them are over 40 years, bad smell, very mechanical. Lot of difficulties in communication. Extras doesn't come naturally, you have to always negotiate and that will kill all natural mood. So it's normal for experienced Indian guys to go for locals than Thais. There are some people, they only want fair skin even the lady is 60 year old granny. I hope this is the spa in Marine drive, Bambalapitiya.I believe TjMike60 is referring to the spa near cinnamon lakeside hotel, and yes that place is really good with really nice AC rooms and friendly thai girls. This place has a lot of indian guys visiting and some customers dole out as much as 10 k per visit in tips just for HJ's and top access. (very reliable sources). They have a chain of contacts which includes trishaw drivers and hotel staff that bring the customers in. So that is why you won't see these girls go cheap for extras.

About thai girls in SL not being really thai, I beg to differ. There are lots of thai spa girls in colombo. Almost all of them are from northern thailand (issan region if you know your geography). I personally know that atleast 5 spa's that employ thai's are owned by one person. Spotting the difference between a chinese girl and a thai should not be so difficult.

The Old Teaboy
08-29-17, 08:52
I believe TjMike60 is referring to the spa near cinnamon lakeside hotel, and yes that place is really good with really nice AC rooms and friendly thai girls. This place has a lot of indian guys visiting and some customers dole out as much as 10 k per visit in tips just for HJ's and top access. (very reliable sources). They have a chain of contacts which includes trishaw drivers and hotel staff that bring the customers in. So that is why you won't see these girls go cheap for extras.

About thai girls in SL not being really thai, I beg to differ. There are lots of thai spa girls in colombo. Almost all of them are from northern thailand (issan region if you know your geography). I personally know that atleast 5 spa's that employ thai's are owned by one person. Spotting the difference between a chinese girl and a thai should not be so difficult.Shan, thanks for the info about this place near Cinnamon Lakeside. It is obvious that the girls here have been spoilt if they are getting tips of 10,000 for a handjob. This place can be recommended only for mongers who have loads of money to throw around. Are the local girls better looking than in the average spa? I recall there was a foreign visitor looking for fair-skinned cute girls.

Gonas
08-29-17, 11:03
Yes, tried few months back. They have good collection. Sexy girls. You can select. You have to pass the security gate at the front since it's in a private residential area. The girl I selected gave good BJ. Girls name is Madhu, big butt, big boob sexy girl from Anuradhapura.There was a girl called hashini. With a bit of a. Birth mark. I hope she is there.

Gonas
08-29-17, 11:08
Hi bro,

Ohh is that so. First time in that place. I thought its there since previously Ayura Spa is in same location as now deegayu located. Anyways good to know that. So next time I can try Ayura Spa. Thanks for the information.

Thanks,

Laxxo89.Is this place right next to the wedding shop soon after the buthgamuwa road.

Shan Silva
08-29-17, 15:28
The quality of the local girls here are not much to brag about, and overall the service is better with the thai's and than the locals here. Thai massage is really good. Extras are 3 k - 5 k. HJ, FJ and top access available. On a slow day you can get a HJ for 2000. NO FS or B2 be. Kameeliya, sunrise, ocean hotel are some of the other spa's that are under the same management. The girls are paid commissions of only 1 k per massage, so good tips is what they are looking 4 always. The girls live in the premises and the spa is open till 4 am, (all other spa's close at midnight or earlier) so there is less opportunity for extra curricular activities, even if they want to.

If any of you want to get cheaper HJ's or extras from thai girls, the thai spa's on marine drive are a better bet, but the massages are not so good. Lack of business pushes these girls to be available for FS after hours and you can catch some of them at RNB on some nights. Also most of these girls use wechat and its a good way to try your luck.

Shan, thanks for the info about this place near Cinnamon Lakeside. It is obvious that the girls here have been spoilt if they are getting tips of 10,000 for a handjob. This place can be recommended only for mongers who have loads of money to throw around. Are the local girls better looking than in the average spa? I recall there was a foreign visitor looking for fair-skinned cute girls.

BigBboy45
08-29-17, 16:39
Hey mongers,

Visited Bliss spa today (one in Thalawathugoda, near Sampath bank). There is a new selection of girls, which are totally horrible. The previous people have left the place. I tired this girl, and her massage was horrible. Wouldn't recommend going here anymore because of the current poor quality.

Damage: 2 K (entrance 1 K, extras with all access 1 K, but totally useless).

Laxxo89
08-29-17, 19:01
Is this place right next to the wedding shop soon after the buthgamuwa road.Hi,

Sorry it was not in buthgamuwa Road. Its towards to rajagiriya to kotte Road one way by the way which buthgamuwa Road connects to. Next to Dominant Hotel from Kotte side. You can find the place since sign boards are there.

Thanks.

RitigalaJ
08-30-17, 01:10
Visited location and was told that B2 B place was being managed by a new party. However it turned out that there were two pretty little ladies waiting for customers that day with Prince. Selected H*r**i (her work name).

Thin, average height and small boobs with perky tits. She wore her real name around her neck on a pendant. Very fun to be with but was watching the time. Keeps packs of easy glide in her purse but she wasn't that tight. Overall it was a good experience.

She said she has listed herself on a public ad site called Lanka Ad. There she asks for 7 k but at B2 B place it's 5 k. Well worth the cost. Visited that site but couldn't see her ad.

SL Mmonger
08-30-17, 05:38
Serch LankaAd by the number and you will find it. She had a profile in Ahub with that real name. Now it's not been used. She uses few different names and numbers in the trade. She is to skinny to enjoy, but gives a good GFE which made me return for 2nd time. However could not write a report due to a busy schedule.

Visited location and was told that B2 B place was being managed by a new party. However it turned out that there were two pretty little ladies waiting for customers that day with Prince. Selected H*r**i (her work name).

Thin, average height and small boobs with perky tits. She wore her real name around her neck on a pendant. Very fun to be with but was watching the time. Keeps packs of easy glide in her purse but she wasn't that tight. Overall it was a good experience.

She said she has listed herself on a public ad site called Lanka Ad. There she asks for 7 k but at B2 B place it's 5 k. Well worth the cost. Visited that site but couldn't see her ad.

Nawshad
08-30-17, 07:15
Hi,

Yesterday I went to wasa spa mount. The receptionist has showed me 10 girls and MILF. Among that I has chosen one girl age may be 30. When during the massage she was friendly but massage is very horrible. End of the massage in request her to do BJ. She is refused. Her principal she will not do. She allowed HJ with top access. When press is boob she was telling don't press. HJ is horrible and done in a hurry. So friends unless you don't know girls don't go any place. It is total waste. Therefore I request contact from members. But only very few has given. Others even delete my post as well.

The Old Teaboy
08-30-17, 09:57

She said she has listed herself on a public ad site called Lanka Ad. There she asks for 7 k but at B2 B place it's 5 k. Well worth the cost. Visited that site but couldn't see her ad.Thanks, this is useful. I found a couple called MADUSHI and SHAN advetising home visit massage on that site.

Sanysh11
08-30-17, 11:49
Hi Guys,

I am once again in Colombo and after doing RTFF I was not very convince to go to new spa / massage parlor as discussion are going around circles. So I though to visit usual suspect. Went to Wasana spa in the afternoon, some section not that great, one female with less make up in Jeans and she made some seductive gesture so chose her (biggest mistake), went to room. Massage was for name sake after some time she asked what you want I said BJ she said 8 k. LOL. I said I am not paying this amount and will go now. She said I will to TL and HJ for 4 k, I said no way then settled down to 3 k (I was Horney and idiot) very mechanical HJ while doing that she tried up sale by showing her south region said 10 k, I just laughed. With this she got bit angry and tried vigorous HJ as it was hurting in split second I bit her nipple. LOL. Then she slowed down, by that time I came in her hand, cleaned with my own wet tissues (I carried as I know hygiene level there).

Counter charges as usual.

Guys, I am from India and don't know the language, any good FS spa with Milfs, please help.

Thanks.

Yash.

SL Mmonger
08-30-17, 19:16
Bro,

Your inbox is full.

So do you coming to Sri Lanka oftenly? Can you let me know what exact your requirment? Then I can hook you up with something.

Bdw, since you are Indian, SPA girls will try to rip you. Sorry for that. It happens for all foreigners who comes to SL. Becareful. Read reports in ISG before making a move. Also do not pay advance to any service provider.

Cheers, enjoy!

Hi Guys,

I am once again in Colombo and after doing RTFF I was not very convince to go to new spa / massage parlor as discussion are going around circles. So I though to visit usual suspect. Went to Wasana spa in the afternoon, some section not that great, one female with less make up in Jeans and she made some seductive gesture so chose her (biggest mistake), went to room. Massage was for name sake after some time she asked what you want I said BJ she said 8 k. LOL. I said I am not paying this amount and will go now. She said I will to TL and HJ for 4 k, I said no way then settled down to 3 k (I was Horney and idiot) very mechanical HJ while doing that she tried up sale by showing her south region said 10 k, I just laughed. With this she got bit angry and tried vigorous HJ as it was hurting in split second I bit her nipple. LOL. Then she slowed down, by that time I came in her hand, cleaned with my own wet tissues (I carried as I know hygiene level there).

Counter charges as usual.

Guys, I am from India and don't know the language, any good FS spa with Milfs, please help.

Thanks.

Yash.

MuscleKolla
08-30-17, 21:27
Is this the famous moms place?

LocalBoy4
08-31-17, 15:30
After 6 weeks of no action, finally gave in to my desires and visited Arovin. Had no problems finding the place and the Dr. At the reception was really nice and friendly. When talking to the dr. A real hot small petite therapist was going out (may be to get lunch), we got talking, and she seem to offer massage (and who knows what) on a plate. Rather than going with her, I chose to ask the doc about Natasha. The hot therapist and dr. Said she is not there. Asked if Warsha was there, the hotty said "you are only asking about those who are not here" (nathi aya ganamane ahanne). Then I asked if Asha was there. She was there.

Paid 1000 entrance. Asha showed the room (with fan) and bathroom (attached). She said she will go and put nurses uniform and come back. I Took shower and came in to room. Asha wasn't there. So, I waited about 5 minutes, still no sign of her. So, I go to the front with just towel wrapped around waist to see what's going on. The Dr. Works out what's going on and calls her. She appears from the front room (where all the girls are. They hang out there chatting) and says 'I came to the room but you were still showering' (mamma kamareta awama sir thawama nanawa). I thought this was a pretty pathetic excuse, so asked to change her there and then. The dr. Then calls all the girls out. There were about 5. (I think when I arrived there was about 7 or 8 - they all get taken pretty quick. Note. Because I asked for a girl specifically, the line-up choosing wasn't available to me before). Anyway, I didn't like any of them, so I asked if the hot therapist from before was there. She had got snapped-up quick smart.

That was that. Told the doc I am changing and going home. He didn't create any fuss and refunded the 1000 entrance fee. My search for a decent feeling massage continues. I may even give this place another chance sometime, but obviously not with Asha, maybe not even with the hot therapist. I think it was a blessing in disguise that I didn't go with either of them. The hornyness has passed and I have no regrets.

Bro,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about you bad encounter. Don't worry everyone of us have such moments.

If you like please visit Arovin spa in Nawala, that is the place I go now, good service. Few good girls I would recommend are Asha, Warsha & Natasha.

Cost-wise 1 k entrance and 1 k tip for felling massage.

Cheers, like to see a positive report soon.

Front Runner
09-01-17, 04:27
After 6 weeks of no action, finally gave in to my desires and visited Arovin. Had no problems finding the place and the Dr. At the reception was really nice and friendly. When talking to the dr. A real hot small petite therapist was going out (may be to get lunch), we got talking, and she seem to offer massage (and who knows what) on a plate. Rather than going with her, I chose to ask the doc about Natasha. The hot therapist and dr. Said she is not there. Asked if Warsha was there, the hotty said "you are only asking about those who are not here" (nathi aya ganamane ahanne). Then I asked if Asha was there. She was there.

Paid 1000 entrance. Asha showed the room (with fan) and bathroom (attached). She said she will go and put nurses uniform and come back. I Took shower and came in to room. Asha wasn't there. So, I waited about 5 minutes, still no sign of her. So, I go to the front with just towel wrapped around waist to see what's going on. The Dr. Works out what's going on and calls her. She appears from the front room (where all the girls are. They hang out there chatting) and says 'I came to the room but you were still showering' (mamma kamareta awama sir thawama nanawa). I thought this was a pretty pathetic excuse, so asked to change her there and then. The dr. Then calls all the girls out. There were about 5. (I think when I arrived there was about 7 or 8 - they all get taken pretty quick. Note. Because I asked for a girl specifically, the line-up choosing wasn't available to me before). Anyway, I didn't like any of them, so I asked if the hot therapist from before was there. She had got snapped-up quick smart.

That was that. Told the doc I am changing and going home. He didn't create any fuss and refunded the 1000 entrance fee. My search for a decent feeling massage continues. I may even give this place another chance sometime, but obviously not with Asha, maybe not even with the hot therapist. I think it was a blessing in disguise that I didn't go with either of them. The hornyness has passed and I have no regrets.Well that's how it is machan. When the hornyness goes evn a supermodel won't create an intrest. I have been a regular to this place. I think I have visited this place like 15 times. Have taken Warsha, Gayani, Sasini, Asha. Have even had a stone cutting with a girl mentioned in the list. I don't think she is there now because she was the only girl openly offering FS there. Management has I think sent her packing.

My only fantasy earlier was to go to a MP wear girls wear skirts or nurse uniforms. Now I think I have had enough of that fantasy. Trying to save some money by only going once or twice.

Dasun
09-01-17, 07:15
Just was so curious about this chain and really wanted to have a try. To arouse my curious they kept uploading their work staff pictures along with the ad. There were 3-4 spa pages on fb with different contact numbers, but they all linked to 2 places at last. One is at hotel rose cottage, Wellawatta and the other is at close to 5th lane, Bamba.

Had a visit to this place yesterday and as I expected there were no girls whom they published pictures on fb. I went in the morning and there was only one girl around 30. Pretty face. But Chubby to MILF side. Big boobs. And when I asked about other girls they said some lame excuses. Some at holidays and others work at night. So anyway wanted to have a try and picked the girl.

There were 2 cubicles. No doors. I must say cleanliness of this place is shit. Old place.

I was asked to have a wash and entered to the session. Massage was just for the name of it and ended in 10 minutes. Meanwhile had a friendly hat with her to get some more information about their operations. She was very money minded and was talking putting other spas down telling about LE and bragging that their place belongs to a Tamil minister so they have no problem.

And when it came to extras she said all the Tamil guys come here they tip them around 5 k-7 k which I knew complete bullshit.

They offered only HJ+top and bottom access. Would never return. Hope you mongers will keep avoiding these places.

Damage 1.5 K + 2 K tip (she asked 2 k straight away).

Place- 4/10.

Cleanliness- 3/10.

Security- 5/10. (Well hidden place).

GFE- 7/10.

WIR. Never.

Filander
09-01-17, 09:48
Guys,

As am a Rim receiving mad I tried crystal last Monday. Was a total disaster. Even don't like to share that shitty experience.

Anybody went to Beddagana place recently? Let me know what's the situation there right now.

Are rimming girls still doing their jobs?

Specially Front Runner. As I seen here you are a regular there, please recommenced me a good girl there who will give a rimjob without hesitate.

I don't like to waste my money in experiments anymore. Please help me. All I need is a proper tongue rimjob.

JayaSen
09-01-17, 10:17
Went to this after they have shifted from thimbiri tree place. It is now near open campus. 4/5 cubicles. Dr checked pressure. 1250 entrance. 1500 to top bottom. Useless massage. Took p*um*. Fat belly. She said love to get massaged by us.

The Old Teaboy
09-01-17, 10:25

That was that. Told the doc I am changing and going home. He didn't create any fuss and refunded the 1000 entrance fee. My search for a decent feeling massage continues. I may even give this place another chance sometime, but obviously not with Asha, maybe not even with the hot therapist. I think it was a blessing in disguise that I didn't go with either of them. The hornyness has passed and I have no regrets.LocalBoy, thanks for your report. I respect your choice to get dressed and go home, but I want to describe how the scene works in Colombo. Basically you need to get known at a spa to get the best girls. So it is best to have a session with a girl who looks friendly, and it is likely that you will get a better choice next time.

The Old Teaboy
09-01-17, 16:07
Just was so curious about this chain and really wanted to have a try. To arouse my curious they kept uploading their work staff pictures along with the ad. There were 3-4 spa pages on fb with different contact numbers, but they all linked to 2 places at last. One is at hotel rose cottage, Wellawatta and the other is at close to 5th lane, Bamba.

Had a visit to this place yesterday and as I expected there were no girls whom they published pictures on fb. I went in the morning and there was only one girl around 30. Pretty face. But Chubby to MILF side. Big boobs. And when I asked about other girls they said some lame excuses. Some at holidays and others work at night. So anyway wanted to have a try and picked the girl.

There were 2 cubicles. No doors. I must say cleanliness of this place is shit. Old place.

I was asked to have a wash and entered to the session. Massage was just for the name of it and ended in 10 minutes. Meanwhile had a friendly hat with her to get some more information about their operations. She was very money minded and was talking putting other spas down telling about LE and bragging that their place belongs to a Tamil minister so they have no problem.

And when it came to extras she said all the Tamil guys come here they tip them around 5 k-7 k which I knew complete bullshit.

They offered only HJ+top and bottom access. Would never return. Hope you mongers will keep avoiding these places.

Damage 1.5 K + 2 K tip (she asked 2 k straight away).

Place- 4/10.

Cleanliness- 3/10.

Security- 5/10. (Well hidden place).

GFE- 7/10.

WIR. Never.Dasun, thanks for your report. I am naming the place in the heading for the benefit of members.

LocalBoy4
09-01-17, 16:21
Thanks OTB. The catch-22 issue I'm having is picking a friendly girl. My first encounter at the Herbal Spa Center in Colpetty, I had a line-up to choose. Picked the wrong one, because the girl knew how to turn it on. After I picked her she turned sour.

So this time, to stop the same thing from happening I went with the recommendations. I appreciate SLmMonger giving the recommendations but no one had told me Arovin had so many girls at 12 pm on a weekday. And because the girls only come out to the line-up when the dr. Calls them out, they are nowhere to be seen. So really, my personal feeling now is, ask to see all girls, then ask for the recommended girls by name. At least then the monger has seen the recommended girl face-to-face and can decide whether to choose her or some other girl from the line-up.

Because if monger ask for recommended girl by name without seeing her, he may later find she is not her type. E. G. Her figure / build or attitude. Saying that, I was hesitant to go with the "friendly" hot therapist cause I couldn't tell if she may turn sour later. There was all these things going through my head and when it's been 6 weeks, I couldn't bear another encounter like Herbal Spa Center where she is looking at the clock or not having any idea how to do a HJ.

At arovin, I certainly wasn't going to pay good money for asha to be chatting with other therapist, when all she had to do was wait in the room until I had finished showering.

LocalBoy, thanks for your report. I respect your choice to get dressed and go home, but I want to describe how the scene works in Colombo. Basically you need to get known at a spa to get the best girls. So it is best to have a session with a girl who looks friendly, and it is likely that you will get a better choice next time.

Front Runner
09-02-17, 07:56
Guys,

As am a Rim receiving mad I tried crystal last Monday. Was a total disaster. Even don't like to share that shitty experience.

Anybody went to Beddagana place recently? Let me know what's the situation there right now.

Specially Front Runner. As I seen here you are a regular there, please recommenced me a good girl there who will give a rimjob without hesitate.

I don't like to waste my money in experiments anymore. Please help me. All I need is a proper tongue rimjob.I haven't been there for like 3 months now bro. Trying to cut down on my costs. The last time I visited there were only 3 girls. One girl name P*w*ni gave me an awesome rim job. Try her. She is a avg looking girl but with great attitude. Not sure she is there anymore.

Filander
09-02-17, 10:27
I haven't been there for like 3 months now bro. Trying to cut down on my costs. The last time I visited there were only 3 girls. One girl name P*w*ni gave me an awesome rim job. Try her. She is a avg looking girl but with great attitude. Not sure she is there anymore.For that heavenly thing so called Rimjob, I can travel anywhere for begging it. If you know any other girls in other spas for this great job, please point out them.

Thank you so much for your reply.

Ravi89
09-02-17, 18:10
For that heavenly thing so called Rimjob, I can travel anywhere for begging it. If you know any other girls in other spas for this great job, please point out them.

Thank you so much for your reply.Go to Senanayaka junction in Borella after 8 pm. Couple of sexy ladies offering rim job for 1000. Value for money. There is very sexy big boob and also dark skin early twenty good looker. Both of them hanging around Micro showroom next to House of fashion. They do BJ, rim job and CIM.

Lawanya
09-02-17, 19:59
Do you apply any butter or chocolate before you going to rim. Look like some girls eagerly waiting to rim you. It's very hard to find girls who rim especially in spas. There are few in Wasana spa Mt Lavania and also Orchid executive near Lalson. Try Nimmi or Chathu at Wasana spa Mt Lavania. You can get good rim job. Once I gave chocolate to Nimmi and asked to put inside my ass and asked her to suck and lick it. She did a great job. Another day I took some grapes and asked her to put in my ass and take it from her tongue. Another day I took yogurt and asked Chatu to lick it after putting inside my ass. Great experience. Once you get good Rim girl, share with us. I am also a great Rim lover. I want to become the monger who received most rim jobs from girls in Sri Lanka. It's a proud achievement in my mongering life.

Guys,

I don't like to waste my money in experiments anymore. Please help me. All I need is a proper tongue rimjob.

Filander
09-03-17, 04:17
Ravi89 and Lawanya,

Thank you for your directions. I had 2 girls to rim me. One is Legendary river and another one was in 4th lane spa. Both are out of business now. Luckily found river before one month, but now she is no more.

I had superb experience at Beddagana place with 2 girls in 3 visits. But the girls who come to beddagana place mostly don't stay there more than 2 or 3 months.

That's why I am here for your guidance. Thank you seniors.

Ravi89
09-03-17, 15:43
Some of the girls in their posts are actually working there.

I seen couple of them in my last visit.

https://www.facebook.com/krrisspa/

Buttler
09-03-17, 18:24
So wanted to try some Russian action and contacted the dealer in MR, sent msg through watsapp, and received about 10 pictures, the pictures looked very suspicious, anyway I selected one and was told to come to a hotel, went there and knocked the door, and when the door opened it was another girl, and when I inquired that this is not the girl I asked, she couldn't answer because she hardly knew to speak english, anyway went ahead with action, service was not worth the money Rs. 20,000 for 30 min, I think this dealer is sending fake pics to lure people to come there. So guys be careful it's not worth the money and we are being cheated by sending beautiful pictures of girls but end up getting average looking girls.

UpaliAiya
09-04-17, 20:33
I was in the neighborhood. And from not been in the scene for so long. Thought to give Moms Place a try.

Went in as usual and found that they have added another floor which was not in use before. Asked for the usual ones. But none of them were working there anymore (even the horrible ones like Aparna).

When asked for a selection (wasn't willing to wait for some to finish), was presented with 2 girls. One chubby, with a cute smile and the other with an inviting slim body and no smile. Went with the latter due to assets. Her name was Shaji (Tamil girl). The reason I mentioned her is because she was horrible.

Once the bra came off, boobs were saggy and the attitude was really bad.

Started with a feeling massage, for which I felt nothing really!

Then started the FS. Where she was simply looking away. Finished my deed and went for a wash. Thats when I noticed the smell of her pussy. I hate that. Paid the girl (They ask to pay the girl now) and left without a tip.

Pussy. A bit tight. But smelly (3/10).

Body- 7.5/10.

Attitude- 2/10.

WIR. Hell no. Try someone else.

BigBboy45
09-04-17, 21:15
Apparently they have opened a new branch near the food city express in pannipitiya (Borella road). The prices have reduced from 2 k to 1.5 k, I happened to go there and it was quite disappointing. The massage was horrible as always, The girl who came just made me leave the place LOL. They are just interested in getting their tip at the end. The place has uncomfy beds, not so clean bathroom. After this place, I went to the one on school lane, surprisingly there was this good looking girl, quite young as well. I had a small chat and she was also quite friendly too. Massage was quite good unexpectedly, Top and bottom access was given for 2 k (which is too much) but I just went with it. Maybe I was new there.

Kevin Stephen
09-06-17, 10:10
Hi,

Does anybody know where Nethu is working now?

She was earlier at Golden Spa, Pepiliyana before the raid.

Her massage and service was really good. But I can't locate her now.

Please PM me if anybody knows, thanks.

Dasun
09-06-17, 15:50
Does anyone have a contact of a spa with Indian girls?

There were some quality Indians at Sandaruwan spa at marine 4 years ago.

Laxxo89
09-07-17, 18:37
Hi Guys,

I give it a go again in deegayu spa today eve. I went up there around 7 in eve and there was 4 girls in front but I have asked for Ni* my previous encounter unfortunately she was on leave today. So I asked for is there any more girls there and one girl asked others to come out from room. 3 girls came out and I selected one girl from there. One with marginally perfect body and and average sized boobs. Her name is San* and she is new comer to spa. So she is friendly but I think lack of experience in FBSM. That one is the one of the worst FBSM I got recently. She only did it for like 5 to 10 min and asked about that I want to do FS. I have asked about the price and said 3 K and I dint try to nego since its reasonable price. My little guy is in a little hurry since I dint have any time to try other positions. While I was doing it she is like a machine and it is bit loose though. I can't say FS is not good or not bad though but what I can say for sure is Massage though its a feeling massage I feel nothing and she dint at least nearly touch anything.

FBSM- 2.5/10.

Face- 6/10.

GFE- 6/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Body- 7/10.

WIR. Deegayu yes but not San*.

I have tried Ayura also in earlier week I will tell that story later.

Laxxo89
09-07-17, 18:57
Hi guys,

I want help to find this foot spa once members said that she works solo and also offers FS. Any landmarks or spa name. Do I need to book her earlier? I think that one will be my next destination.

Thanks,

Laxxo.

Fony123
09-08-17, 17:15
Hi guys,

I want help to find this foot spa once members said that she works solo and also offers FS. Any landmarks or spa name. Do I need to book her earlier? I think that one will be my next destination.

Thanks,

Laxxo.Just read the forum posts backwards. You will find the information you are looking for because as I remember one ISG member already posted those info in this thread or in the other Colombo thread. But according to what I understand she is a woman bit hard to meet even to have a genuine foot massage. I haven't tried her. So I'm not making any judgments. I'll try her in future hopefully.

Laxxo89
09-09-17, 07:49
Hi all,

In terms of service. She is very vigilant about new comers as there are enough and more troublesome people coming in looking for FS by paying large sums. She is not money minded and her focus is to manage a set of frequent customers to run her business.Hi,

I like to give it a go first time. Help me with some landmarks will be great.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

SL Mmonger
09-09-17, 18:36
Visited Amashi today.

Seems rimming has been taken out of the menu, but still I got a very superb service.

At the desk I told reception guy that it was my 1st visit and recommend me a good girl. He suggested a thin girl named Madu. We started off with a normal massage. It was below average, but started making a conversation while she was rubbing me with lotion. She was friendly giggling all the time while answering me.

Then she started giving feeling massage, did a good licking on chest and neck. She left me a bite mark on my neck. It was after a long time I got a mark from a spa girl. Next She started giving attention to my little junior, made few strokes and went on to give a very good BJ. I would put her BJ twice better than 4th lane. While BJing I was given access to her boobs. Small boobs, but I enjoyed cuddling and teasing them with my tongue.

Sadly our time ran out in the middle of the BJ session. Reception guy was knocking on the door right at 45th min an shouting time was over. So I was not able to cum. She apologized me and went out since time ran out. This was the worst part.

Then I dressed up and came out, saw there were 3 guys in the queue for service. Even at 10 pm these fellows has a very good crowd.

Below rating is my personal opinion.

Girl- 6/10 (Skinny, small breast, no ass at all).

GFE- 8/10 (Very friendly).

BJ- 6/10 (She was not able to make me cum).

Cost: 3 k (Entrance 1.5 k + Tip 1.5 K).

Colombo12
09-10-17, 06:17
The time is the biggest problem for me also. We effectively get less than 30 minutes if you deduct the changing and shower time and some times girls arrive after 5 or 10 minutes. I took La*I and she was superb and no more there. Second time too b*I and not sure she is there now.

The place is always crowded and and 3 guys waiting after me around 5 pm. This is why we are not given enough time.

Visited Amashi today.

Seems rimming has been taken out of the menu, but still I got a very superb service.

At the desk I told reception guy that it was my 1st visit and recommend me a good girl. He suggested a thin girl named Madu. We started off with a normal massage. It was below average, but started making a conversation while she was rubbing me with lotion. She was friendly giggling all the time while answering me.

Then she started giving feeling massage, did a good licking on chest and neck. She left me a bite mark on my neck. It was after a long time I got a mark from a spa girl. Next She started giving attention to my little junior, made few strokes and went on to give a very good BJ. I would put her BJ twice better than 4th lane. While BJing I was given access to her boobs. Small boobs, but I enjoyed cuddling and teasing them with my tongue..

ColomBoy
09-10-17, 12:17
I had my first spa experience here in Rathmalana nimro. So sad that I didn't know about this site before hand and it was a bad experience. There were only two MILFs available and I selected the thin one. She was so money minded but to be franks massaged very well. But well it came to extras she gave a whole lecture about STDs and BJs which was a huge turn off. How ever she gave full top access and a fairly OK HJ but very money minded and demanded money before HJ.

Massage 6/10.

HJ- 5/10.

GFE 2/10.

Damage 1000+1000.

WIR- never.

Guys, what are the places you can select girls before paying the entrance. Where it is possible to leave of no satisfying girls are there?

Dasun
09-10-17, 13:01
Had a visit to spa next to Vajira road in the morning after going through the recent review by one of our monger. There were 2 girls for selection. Both had makeup on. Picked the younger one and started the session after a wash. She was a polite type pretty girl with a good figure. But she asked 2 k for a feeling+HJ+ Top & Bottom access as a tip upfront. Bargained and made it 1.5 k.

Asked for a feeling massage and she was just randomly touching in a seduced way and with tongue here and there. After around 10 minutes of massage got access and she slowly started with my junior. She was hygienic and got small boobs with big nipples. Pussy was half shaven and didn't smell bad at all. Touched her at my will. No rush. The whole session finished in around 30 minutes. Took her number might meet her outside apart from the spa.

Damage- 1.5 k Entrance + 1.5 k tip.

Place- 7- well hidden, had 2 rooms with curtains. No doors.

Cleanliness- 6.

Selection- 8.

Attitude- 7.

GFE- 7.

WIR. NO.

SL Mmonger
09-10-17, 21:47
Don't worry, I can assure you that most of has such kind of experience in our early mongering life. Now be happy you found this site. It's surely help you to build good contact base and find good places.

First thing you need to do is spend some time and read all the posts made in recent past, so you can collect information. Please fee free to ask any question in the forum. Recently I visited Amashi weda piyasa, I have written my review, read and see.

Cheers. Be safe. Also consider about buying subscription to the forum which will allow to PM.

I had my first spa experience here in Rathmalana nimro. So sad that I didn't know about this site before hand and it was a bad experience. There were only two MILFs available and I selected the thin one. She was so money minded but to be franks massaged very well. But well it came to extras she gave a whole lecture about STDs and BJs which was a huge turn off. How ever she gave full top access and a fairly OK HJ but very money minded and demanded money before HJ.

Massage 6/10.

HJ- 5/10.

GFE 2/10.

Damage 1000+1000.

WIR- never.

Guys, what are the places you can select girls before paying the entrance. Where it is possible to leave of no satisfying girls are there?

Filander
09-11-17, 05:25
Visited this Dehiwela place last night, by guidance of my friend. About 4 or 5 girls were there. Selected a chubby MILF around 35. She came in 2 min and smiled at me. And gently put her hand on my thighs (fingers almost on my junior).

I said I need "You" for one night. She laughed. Hugged me, and asked me to change the dress. I asked to remove my dresses by her hands and she did. Then I put my Underwear on her face with her permission. She sucked the junior like a pornstar. Sniffed and licked the balls. Before I request herself she finger rimmed me. Asked her to tongue rim. She kissed and sniffed my shithole. But didn't put tongue. Atleast I dragged my shithole on her face for millisecond.

Finally released for her HJ.

Overall- 5/10.

Look- 6/10 (chubby, big boobs, white complex).

GFE and BJ- 9/10.

Rim- 4/10.

HJ- 4/10.

WIR. If she agree to do a proper Rim.

Sorry. I forget to ask her name.

Member #4696
09-11-17, 11:14
She is bit of an arrogant type lady thinking that she has a golden vagina. She had very limited customers due to her attitude.All attempts to get an appointment with this woman has failed. Either she is super selective or she does not want business. Calls for an appointment are not even accepted. Can anyone, Ravi / Sunwajay, please provide an update on how to get a time slot?

Colombo12
09-11-17, 15:49
Any clue about the girl?

Visited this Dehiwela place last night, by guidance of my friend. About 4 or 5 girls were there. Selected a chubby MILF around 35. She came in 2 min and smiled at me. And gently put her hand on my thighs (fingers almost on my junior).

I said I need "You" for one night. She laughed. Hugged me, and asked me to change the dress. I asked to remove my dresses by her hands and she did. Then I put my Underwear on her face with her permission. She sucked the junior like a pornstar. Sniffed and licked the balls. Before I request herself she finger rimmed me. Asked her to tongue rim. She kissed and sniffed my shithole. But didn't put tongue. Atleast I dragged my shithole on her face for millisecond.

Finally released for her HJ..

SL Mmonger
09-11-17, 20:31
Brothers,

I have come to understand that many of you brothers think that this woman is a half Japanese lady. Actually she is pure Sri Lankan. Who ever made her popular said she looks like partly Japanese and since then she was coded as Half Jap lady. But in reality she's just a pure sri lankan women.

Thanks to Acne I got introduced to her and had one session 3 years back in her foot spa. You get a nice leg massage then you have to do fuck her on a chair. This was entirely uncomfortable. Currently she has moved locations and I have not been there recently.

I have added her pic, for anyone who want to see her, but this pic is 3 years old. So she might have change her looks now. Can anyone confirm if she looks same now?

In my overall opinion, she is stand at a 4/10 rating.

All attempts to get an appointment with this woman has failed. Either she is super selective or she does not want business. Calls for an appointment are not even accepted. Can anyone, Ravi / Sunwajay, please provide an update on how to get a time slot?

Ravi89
09-11-17, 21:35
All attempts to get an appointment with this woman has failed. Either she is super selective or she does not want business. Calls for an appointment are not even accepted. Can anyone, Ravi / Sunwajay, please provide an update on how to get a time slot?Harder you try any girl, it's harder you to convince her for a meeting. What would you have done was, directly gone to the place and requested head massage. You have made a mess of it now. Forget it. These guys never learn. It has spoiled chances for other ISG members also.

Filander
09-12-17, 10:44
Any clue about the girl?She is around 35, the only MILF among those girls. Fair, little big reddish lips. Can't tell any special clues because she has a usual Srilankan aunty's face.

NilukaSexy
09-13-17, 12:27
Guys,

This review is going to be very simple. This spa is located on new Kolonnawa road, Obesekarapura and very famous for FS. I'm going to review three girls in a one post. All encounters had within this month.

Chathu.

Today I had FS with her. Chubby short dark girl with nice looking face (Looks like early 30's but later discovered that her body looks like late 40's). After she stripped it was like a horror movie, her legs was like Chimpanzees leg (full of long hair) and "sister baba"was same. My junior was blaming me and he wanted to go home. Anyhow went deep in with protection finished within 10 minutes. She as not loose than I expected (not married 0 kids), below is my rating for her.

Massage- 6/10 (Hard Nice enjoyed).

Look with cloths- 6/10.

Look without cloths- 2/10, legs eyak!

Boobs- 5/10 (Full "Tipitip" size nipples, no milk).

Pussy- 5/10 (No smell, clean but hairy like a forest, No wet).

GFE-4/10 (No lip kiss, No face kiss).

Overall- 4/10.

WIR. No, better to avoid.

Damage- 1 k for entrance 2 k for FS.

Madu -.

This was second encounter with her, two weeks back. She had two kids (MILF) type in her early 40's. Fair looking with nice boobs. She is very talkative and really friendly. Had nice kissing on her boobs and she was asking 3. 5 k for FS but with negotiate came upto 2 k. Had a average FS.

Massage - 7/10 (soft enjoyed).

Look with cloths- 6/10.

Look without cloths- 6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 (Half "Tipitip" size nipples, no milk).

Pussy- 6/10 (bit smell, wet, squirting).

GFE- 6/10 (No lip kiss, face kiss yes).

Overall- 6/10.

WIR. Yes may be after trying out all girls.

Damage - 1 k for entrance 2 k for FS, extra 0.5 k tipped.

Shiromi-

This encounter was week ago. She is in her early 30's, Nice face (model type) until she speak and open her mouth (many decayed teeth). Figure is average slim with a belly (had 1 kid). Massage was not good. She is good at kissing hugging mostly like girl friend.

Massage- 2/10 (need to learn).

Look with cloths- 7/10 (slim good shape).

Look without cloths - 6/10 (stretch marks on her belly).

Boobs- 6/10 (Half "Tipitip" size nipples, small made, no milk).

Pussy- 6/10 (Looks like heavy used but no smell).

GFE- 7/10 (No lip kiss other than that everything open).

Overall- 6/10.

WIR. Yes may be after trying out all girls.

Damage - 1 k for entrance 2 k for FS.

Planning to try out Malabe spa near fish shop. I will let you guys know.

BantyBanty22
09-13-17, 23:36
This is from the Daily Mirror:

"At least ten suspects including eight women were arrested during three separate raids carried out by the Welikada Police on charges of operating brothels as Ayurvedic medical centres in the Welikada area. Police said four women aged between 18 and 22 and a manager were arrested during a raid carried out at Diyatha Uyana in Welikada on Saturday. The arrested suspects were identified as residents of Belummahara, Thanamalvila and Gampaha. Meanwhile, another three women including the manager of the brothel were arrested in Rajagiriya. Police also arrested a woman and a male on charges of operating brothel as an Ayurvedic centre near a school in Rajagiriya on Friday. ".

It may be relevant that four of the women were aged between 18 and 22. The relatively young age of the women could have been a factor. All three raids were carried out by the Welikada Police, so that area could be at risk.Hi Teaboy,

What would be the consequences as a customer using their service at the time of raid?

Cheers,

Banty.

Filander
09-14-17, 06:07
Guys,

I am going to try this place for a Rimjob service. According to the guidance of one of the senior here. My dear senior mongers, please recommend me some girls and what are they have in their menu at Wasana? Rimjob for sure?

I am tired of experiments.

Jossh123
09-14-17, 06:07
This is from the Daily Mirror:

"At least ten suspects including eight women were arrested during three separate raids carried out by the Welikada Police on charges of operating brothels as Ayurvedic medical centres in the Welikada area. Police said four women aged between 18 and 22 and a manager were arrested during a raid carried out at Diyatha Uyana in Welikada on Saturday. The arrested suspects were identified as residents of Belummahara, Thanamalvila and Gampaha. Meanwhile, another three women including the manager of the brothel were arrested in Rajagiriya. Police also arrested a woman and a male on charges of operating brothel as an Ayurvedic centre near a school in Rajagiriya on Friday. ".

It may be relevant that four of the women were aged between 18 and 22. The relatively young age of the women could have been a factor. All three raids were carried out by the Welikada Police, so that area could be at risk.Thank you for this update.

The Old Teaboy
09-14-17, 10:00
Hi Teaboy,

What would be the consequences as a customer using their service at the time of raid?

Cheers,

Banty.As a result of "yahapalanaya" (good government), I don't think there is much risk to a customer who is at the MP at the time of the raid. The customer has committed no offence.

Fony123
09-14-17, 15:05
As a result of "yahapalanaya" (good government), I don't think there is much risk to a customer who is at the MP at the time of the raid. The customer has committed no offence.I have been to famous Vas. Spa MountL couple of times. Some months or weeks ago, (I can not remember the exact dates) it was raided. I asked the same question from the masseuse I normally take there, after coming to know that the place was raided. She told it was raided due to the expiration of the licence. She told even the customers are taken to the police station in such times to take statements and sometimes the officials try to scare the customers by telling that they need to inform the home folks before releasing the customer. I think this depends on the official who carry out the raid. Anyway it felt bit uncomfortable to me but I don't know how true, what she told. Later on, she resigned from V. Spa and joined to another spa. The seniors who have more knowledge on this subject about the risks that a customer may has to face during a MP raid and how to overcome them tactfully, please share. The field of law is not my area, so I have no big knowledge in that.

Neilus35
09-14-17, 16:53
Would love to hear an experience if any of our ISG members had face such, xD.

As a result of "yahapalanaya" (good government), I don't think there is much risk to a customer who is at the MP at the time of the raid. The customer has committed no offence.

LocalBoy4
09-14-17, 18:13
Visited this place last week and can highly recommend it for feeling massage (HJ + ctbath). Place looks like a converted wallauwa. They have two branches, I chose this branch because there was an unfavorable review about the papiliyana branch from some time ago.

The only snag is location, it took like 15-20 minutes walk there each way from Pirivena Junction. Well worth it though.

Dr. Is nice and friendly (definitely helps if you get on song with Dr.). Entrance is 1.5 k. You don't get to choose from a line-up. Therapist work in order of who's available / who's next. Although, if you don't like a girl you can ask for another one. The first girl I got had a bit of attitude (when I asked her to show another massage room she seemed annoyed), so asked for another, but had to wait 15-20 minutes for another one to become available.

It was worth the wait. The therapist gave a good long hard / sensual / deep massage to begin. Feet to head. Very relaxing massage, Not much chit chat. Except afterwards. When it came to the nitty gritty, I offered 500 tip, but she said 1000. As she had done a good job up to that point, I wasn't in the mood to haggle. So I agreed.

She did HJ really well, not too fast not too slow, took her time, no clock watching, did it with feeling (not mechanical), after a while she started giving ctbath. She did this right up to the point of no return. Therapist even had tissues on her. Although, only a shower was gonna clear the heavy load.

So glad that finally I found a genuine feeling massage place (thanks to this forum) before I left SL.

Overall: 9/10.

Therapist Looks: 7/10.

Therapist (attitude): 9/10.

Place: 8/10. (loses 2 points for location).

Facilities: 8/10 (bathroom although not attached, is right next to the room. Was clean and even has hot water).

The therapist name is Bha*ya (translate fortune to Sinhalese), she has curly hair. Thanks to Shaner, OTB, SLmMonger, and others.

Went to this place last Sunday eve. Seems a nice and very discreet two story house but you need to have your own ride to get there.

All the girls are young and in good shape. I took Dil__ and her service is excellent apart from no extras other than HJ.

They wear nurse uniforms with extra clothing added so there is no easy access guys. (LOL)..

Lanka2014
09-14-17, 18:26
As a result of "yahapalanaya" (good government), I don't think there is much risk to a customer who is at the MP at the time of the raid. The customer has committed no offence.This came in yesterday's 'Daily Mirror' . Seems to be that this spa has many branches. Any one knows which Spa is this?

Ravi89
09-14-17, 18:38
This came in yesterday's 'Daily Mirror' . Seems to be that this spa has many branches. Any one knows which Spa is this?We should not be much worried about these raids. Its happening now and then. As OTB suggested, this government is promoting spa services.

The Old Teaboy
09-14-17, 18:53
This came in yesterday's 'Daily Mirror' . Seems to be that this spa has many branches. Any one knows which Spa is this?Maybe a place unknown to us. I can't think of one where there are 6 women aged 25 to 30.

SlaveDoggy
09-14-17, 20:06
Could anyone PM me Kumar's current mobile number? The number that I have of him is not working anymore. (075x xxxxxx).

Pro23
09-14-17, 22:15
FYI, not conclusion:

Biota has 2 branches. Kollupitiya, Borella.

Wasana has 2 branches. Kollupitiya, Mt. Lavinia.

Wellness has 3 branches. Kollupitiya, Borella, Bambalapitiya.

Orchid has 2 branches. Kollupitiya (Galle Road, Marine Drive).

This came in yesterday's 'Daily Mirror' . Seems to be that this spa has many branches. Any one knows which Spa is this?

The Old Teaboy
09-15-17, 13:06
FYI, not conclusion:

Biota has 2 branches. Kollupitiya, Borella.

Wasana has 2 branches. Kollupitiya, Mt. Lavinia.

Wellness has 3 branches. Kollupitiya, Borella, Bambalapitiya.

Orchid has 2 branches. Kollupitiya (Galle Road, Marine Drive).I was not aware of a branch in Kollupitiya. Where is / was that branch?

Cofee Man
09-15-17, 18:34
They always has cute girls. Ricardino12 should try this place. If you become regular and friendly with girls, sometime you can take them out for an private tour. Almost all girls are in the range of 20-30 years. Haven't seen any ugly fat MILFs there.

Visited this place last week and can highly recommend it for feeling massage (HJ + ctbath). Place looks like a converted wallauwa. They have two branches, I chose this branch because there was an unfavorable review about the papiliyana branch from some time ago.

The only snag is location, it took like 15-20 minutes walk there each way from Pirivena Junction. Well worth it though.

Dr. Is nice and friendly (definitely helps if you get on song with Dr.). Entrance is 1.5 k. You don't get to choose from a line-up. Therapist work in order of who's available / who's next. Although, if you don't like a girl you can ask for another one. The first girl I got had a bit of attitude (when I asked her to show another massage room she seemed annoyed), so asked for another, but had to wait 15-20 minutes for another one to become available..

ColomBoy
09-16-17, 07:05
Any suggestions for a MP which there is a possibility for FS for the first visit?

RaceFilm
09-16-17, 07:40
Please. Tell more details about school lane place which you mentioned.

Apparently they have opened a new branch near the food city express in pannipitiya (Borella road). The prices have reduced from 2 k to 1.5 k, I happened to go there and it was quite disappointing. The massage was horrible as always, The girl who came just made me leave the place LOL. They are just interested in getting their tip at the end. The place has uncomfy beds, not so clean bathroom. After this place, I went to the one on school lane, surprisingly there was this good looking girl, quite young as well. I had a small chat and she was also quite friendly too. Massage was quite good unexpectedly, Top and bottom access was given for 2 k (which is too much) but I just went with it. Maybe I was new there.

Cofee Man
09-16-17, 17:29
Any suggestions for a MP which there is a possibility for FS for the first visit?Try Selena spa, Thalawathugoda. Next to Hemas. Or Crystal spa Pitakotte. Or former ayura next to Buthgamuwa road, on top of hardware shop in front of welikada petrol station.

Lawanya
09-16-17, 20:43
Please. Tell more details about school lane place which you mentioned.There are hundreds of MPs advertised in hitadd and massage. LK, at least visit few before begging for contacts. Contribute something to the forum. First post, asking for contacts, what happen to these guys.

Laxxo89
09-17-17, 07:16
Hi Mongs,

This is located by the side of Fuel Station in Buthgamuwa Road. In front of Deegayu Spa.

I have purchased the subscription so no more hassles, no more ads though: the and most importantly PM facility. This is about Amaya or Ayura Spa experience I had about 3 weeks ago. First of all I would like to say it is not an good experience. I went there about 6. 30 eve and when I enter only one women is there. Seems like shez in 40's and shez bit chubby. In that time I kind of thought that I have to leave the place but since I'm bit up to the moment and I was lazy to walk back I got her service. Since my first time there I would like to say that washrooms are not clean. And rooms separated with particles and doors with curtains. She has stated with the FBSM and I would like to say that is one of the horrible massage. I not even asked what her name is but I asked why there is only one women right now. She said that this is time that they are changing their shift to night shift so all night snifters are on there way. So I would like to recommend you if you going there in eve time please don't go between 6 and 7.

When I was decided to go there I was there also for the FS. But after going there I even think that I want HJ even. Anyways I have gone with HJ and I have to say that HJ also same like FBSM no feeling at all. I have finished all of these in 30 min and got out since I don't want to spend too much time there. So that's my first experience with Ayura and its pretty much in bad side.

Cost - 1 K + 1 K.

Girl face- 3 out of 10.

Girl boobs- 4 out of 10 (Shaggy boobs).

FBSM- 2 out of 10 (one of the worst).

GFE. Noo.

WIR. Not with that one though.

Since I got subscription now I think I will find better places with the help of you guys and I may will contribute more to the forum. Are you guys recommending moms place. And I would like to know about the MOM's place if anyone can help with place, services and all. I have PM facility.

Thanks,

Laxxo.

Laxxo89
09-17-17, 07:18
Any suggestions for a MP which there is a possibility for FS for the first visit?Deegayu also provide FS at first visit. I've been there 2 times. Reports can be found in this thread.

SL Mmonger
09-17-17, 11:26
Also add.

4th Lane spa Nawala. But the girls were not that beauty, and very mechanical service.

Mom's place. Rajagiriya - They have a new girld. They claim they have a Indain girls. They have alot of advertisments in Lanka Ad.

Try Selena spa, Thalawathugoda. Next to Hemas. Or Crystal spa Pitakotte. Or former ayura next to Buthgamuwa road, on top of hardware shop in front of welikada petrol station.

Laxxo89
09-17-17, 14:15
Hi guys,

This happened yesterday according to Gossip site it's been raided and 7 people take into custody 5 girls, one manager and handler. But no one taken into custody from outside. Don't know if any mongers there or not. Have attached the report. It was on gossiplanka. So be cautious.

Thanks.

Ravi89
09-17-17, 18:15
Hi guys,

This happened yesterday according to Gossip site it's been raided and 7 people take into custody 5 girls, one manager and handler. But no one taken into custody from outside. Don't know if any mongers there or not. Have attached the report. It was on gossiplanka. So be cautious.

Thanks.As per OTB, they don't' take customers. Would you give your thoughts on this OTB as our guru in spa scenes? Will they question you or take you to the police station if you are a customer inside? I have seen few youtube vidoes that they even question the customers.

Lawanya
09-17-17, 18:20
This is old news, no such news in gossip lanka. He is discouraging people attending spas. Spas are safer than ever before under this government. Guys should not worry about safety. You will not be in trouble even there is a raid. Go for spas where there is a fake doctor at the front.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Puff119
09-17-17, 19:32
Hi guys,

I am a fan of ISG and following the posts for couple of months now.

Finally thought to share.

When to AROVIN few days ago and got a new girl. I can not remember the name but can be recognised easily as her looks are above average for a spa girl. Tinted hair and little bit chubby but looks nice.

She is taller than most of the gals in there.

Guys do not take her because she is terrible. Feeling was not even closer to the other gals and she was in a hurry to finish.

At the end she looked pissed off. When I said said "You have to finish, So please finish" in snhala.

Then I stoped the whole thing and told her "It s OK I do not want to finish".

While I was ready to leave she asked me tip. Up to this point I was so polite but after asking money for the crapy and incomplete service I got really pissed off and came without paying a cent to her.

Arovin was a good place for a genuine feeling massage. It a pity that one or two gals make it look bad for everyone.

The Old Teaboy
09-17-17, 20:08
Hi guys,

Thanks.The newspaper report shows a girl stripping. I don't know of any place in Kollupitiya where the girls do that.

Laxxo89
09-18-17, 00:00
The newspaper report shows a girl stripping. I don't know of any place in Kollupitiya where the girls do that.I don't think that snaps are from same place. They've just get random snaps and upload it with the report.

Laxxo89
09-18-17, 04:29
This is old news, no such news in gossip lanka. He is discouraging people attending spas. Spas are safer than ever before under this government. Guys should not worry about safety. You will not be in trouble even there is a raid. Go for spas where there is a fake doctor at the front.Sorry guys I found this on yesterday. It was on the fb and you are right I checked it now and there was no post regarding this now. Sorry if its false information.

Laxxo89
09-18-17, 17:28
Do Manik Spa, Boralla offers FS. ? Any idea about selection? Anyone have any experience in there?

BantyBanty22
09-18-17, 19:47
Today I went there around 8 pm and place is a house next to a medical clinic. I paid 1500 for the guy in reception and he asked girls to come out. There were only 2 girls and both below average looking. I asked for others but he said only them available but later found they had another girl who was busy at the time I was asking. However I have selected the girl called She** around 25 yrs old, dark skin and bit taller than the other. Dissapointing thing is there are no attached bathroom so I had to go across the reception for the washroom and even they are not clean. Anyway she started with feeling massage so I asked her for a hard massage but it was oweful. Then I asked her to go for a feeling and it was quite good and she was very friendly. Given a cat bath and without any hesitation I was given top access but even didn't ask any money upfront. After massage I was so horney and she has given an average BJ and then HJ to finish with. Even though she didn't ask, 1 k tip is given. Overall service is good but I do not want to go there again mainly due to not having attached / covered bathrooms so even guys waiting for next can see me walking with towel. Also place is not clean at all. Very messy.

Phoenix1988
09-19-17, 04:38
Hi guys,

Any experiences in "Sea View Thai Spa" ? Hope to try this soon.

Please advise.

Ravi89
09-19-17, 21:41
The newspaper report shows a girl stripping. I don't know of any place in Kollupitiya where the girls do that.Most these media news are exchagerated. Kohuwala Golden spa they reported as a FS place, I went there two times, never received FS.

Xshafrazx
09-20-17, 05:23
First off, this is my first report, I've been an avid follower of the forum and haven't contributed before as I have had nothing to report on. This was my first experience at a spa.

So I was out with friends couple of days back and had a great drink, when I was all sobered up and ready to go, I felt super horny. So decided to take a drive through Marine Drive looking for a spa. I had a common understanding of how this whole thing works through tthe stuff I've read here. So, it was late after mid night, I went to this place next to Casino Marino; not really sure of the name, it has SPA lit up. So, had to walk by it, and it was a small joint in the first floor. When I walked in, there was this old guy who was there and I told him I need a Full Body massage, was asked to pay 1. 5 K, I did and then picked a woman of the lot of 6 or 7 women there. None of them were young or in good shape, but the one I picked was okay, bit chubby. Since it was my first time, as soon as I paid, I walked in with her. It was an extremely small cabin separated from the entrance. Undressed myself and laid rest.

She then came in and started massaging me. I was completely mute, because I usually am, and again very first time to do this. But she was somewhat talkative, asked me stuff here and there. There massage was okay, nothing special. Then she asked whether I needed a feeling and whether I'd tip her. Knowing how it works, I gave her 1 K and then she took out her boobs and started giving me the HJ. It was good, she was rubbing here boobs all over me while doing it. She did well and and brought boobs close to be face, sucked on her nipple and caressed while she was stoking. She was patient with the work. And then when I was ready, I shot my load off, took a quick wash at the small wash room right next it, got back to my clothes and took off. Asked for her name before leaving, said she was Kanchana and wanted me to visit again.

Cost- 1.5 K + 1 K.

Girl face- 5 out of 10.

Girl boobs- 5 out of 10.

HJ- 8 out of 10.

WIR- Maybe, but will try out other places.

I'm new to this game, and it was a good first time. I realized the whole HJ scene is not worth it and am looking to take it to the next level with a BJ and / or FS experience. Please recommend places or PM contact details. Will definitely report back. Thank you!

Shield69
09-20-17, 07:05
It's been quite some time since I last went to an MP. Nevertheless after watching a movie with a friend yesterday (American Assassin – do check it out, a good flick), I thought of giving it a shot just to see how things were.

So we checked up about five places, one just opposite the Cargills bank, the others being Sunrise Spa, Wasana Spa and three other spa's all in and around Colpetty and Bambalapitiya.

Suffice to say, most of the selection didn't seem attractive at Wasana and the other three spa's I mentioned (one of them had a decent looking therapist but I had a friend tag along as well and we had to give it up because of that).

Anyways before I go any further let me add that I had low expectations (this is based on my prior experiences years back). A bit of hesitation on my part cost me my first choice (a guy, hopefully a gentlemen in his sixties chose her a split second before I made my decision).

Nevertheless, I picked another girl, slim body type (this is at Sunrise BTW) and apparently just like the three other places, seems to charge Rs. 2000 as their entrance fees (with one thai only spa quoting rates from 6 k to 13 k), which I feel is a bit too much.

Anyways the rooms are partitioned and has only a curtain covering it with no attached bathrooms, so just not as private as one would like. The towel and sheet seems to be clean and the bathroom is also alright just that you need to prance to the other side, probably crossing paths with other customers on the way.

The massage was alright and only an HJ offered. I am not that too fond of HJ's but decided to give her a decent tip for her attitude and at least trying to spend around 30-40 minutes providing a decent massage.

Pretty cooperative as well, I got an additional head message, massaged her hands and shoulders as well (workout for me perhaps).

I am curious to see if I would get special attention on a second visit but the entrance fee seems quite exorbitant at 2 k. Some of the reasons that might make me reconsider includes the entrance fee, curtain based separation and a common two bathroom for the five or six partitions available.

Total cost was 2 k (entrance) and 1 k tip for the reasons I have mentioned above.

Just one last piece of advice though, my friend ended up getting a bit of a talkative girl who was demanding in terms of getting a tip and according to him didn't finish the shake in a satisfactory manner so on the flip side, it depends on who you take.

Best to be sober like I did, so you can size up the girls to make a decent first impression on who may or may not be suitable. The one I choose was the only one wearing spectacles so that should make it easier for you should you decide to go with this choice of mine.

I am thinking of visiting a few more spas just for fun. I plan to go solo though, more overhead with friends, LOL.

ColomBoy
09-20-17, 07:43
Is there anyhting to do with the issue of PE. I tried using durex performa. But can't get enough.

The Old Teaboy
09-20-17, 10:10
First off, this is my first report, I've been an avid follower of the forum and haven't contributed before as I have had nothing to report on. This was my first experience at a spa.

So I was out with friends couple of days back and had a great drink, when I was all sobered up and ready to go, I felt super horny. So decided to take a drive through Marine Drive looking for a spa. I had a common understanding of how this whole thing works through tthe stuff I've read here. So, it was late after mid night, I went to this place next to Casino Marino; not really sure of the name, it has SPA lit up. So, had to walk by it, and it was a small joint in the first floor. When I walked in, there was this old guy who was there and I told him I need a Full Body massage, was asked to pay 1. 5 K, I did and then picked a woman of the lot of 6 or 7 women there. None of them were young or in good shape, but the one I picked was okay, bit chubby. Since it was my first time, as soon as I paid, I walked in with her. It was an extremely small cabin separated from the entrance. Undressed myself and laid rest.

She then came in and started massaging me. I was completely mute, because I usually am, and again very first time to do this. But she was somewhat talkative, asked me stuff here and there. There massage was okay, nothing special. Then she asked whether I needed a feeling and whether I'd tip her. Knowing how it works, I gave her 1 K and then she took out her boobs and started giving me the HJ. It was good, she was rubbing here boobs all over me while doing it. She did well and and brought boobs close to be face, sucked on her nipple and caressed while she was stoking. She was patient with the work. And then when I was ready, I shot my load off, took a quick wash at the small wash room right next it, got back to my clothes and took off. Asked for her name before leaving, said she was Kanchana and wanted me to visit again.

Cost- 1.5 K + 1 K.

Girl face- 5 out of 10.

Girl boobs- 5 out of 10.

HJ- 8 out of 10.

WIR- Maybe, but will try out other places.

I'm new to this game, and it was a good first time. I realized the whole HJ scene is not worth it and am looking to take it to the next level with a BJ and / or FS experience. Please recommend places or PM contact details. Will definitely report back. Thank you!Xshafrazx, thanks for your report. For the information of members, Casino Marina is situated at No 30, MARINE DRIVE Colombo Plan Road, COLOMBO 03.

Kelum87
09-20-17, 16:03
After reading few reports on ISG about this place, had a visit on a weekend evening. I went to their Boralesgamuwa branch. Which is bit far from the main road. So had to take a tuk tuk.

All the girls were busy at that time and receptionist was also a masseur, but she couldn't attend because no one else was there to cover the front desk. Anyway there were few other customers waiting so had to wait till my turn. Got to know that they had only 5 girls and I don't have a selection (just have to get whoever gets free at that time). That information was already known from what other fellow members wrote about the place on ISG, so was not concerned.

Got a girl named Dinu, appearance was average. Went in to the room. It was OK condition even though I won't call it as good. Wash rooms are also relatively good and the plus mark is it had hot water.

Massage was among one of the best I ever had (BTW, that's not a very high bar given that most of the massage girls in spas don't do any massage other than some rubbing and then jumping in to final part to get their tip). She spent time to clean my feet and take time to come from feet to head and then the same routine with front side. Finally went in to HJ (no other extra services. I didn't ask also because from what I read on ISG it was not on the plate). Even the HJ was not rushed, took time and gave a good experience.

Cost: 1.5 K entrance and tipped 1 K because I was genuinely happy and relaxed after that massage.

Pancha
09-22-17, 02:36
Is there anyhting to do with the issue of PE. I tried using durex performa. But can't get enough.Try Moods all night.

Dasun
09-22-17, 12:00
Recently had a visit to aloka spa boralesgamuwa after seeing several FRs in the forum. Went to the place and asked for a lineup but they didn't they as mentioned. No doctor was available. So decided to wait a bit and see everyone when they finish and come out. Saw 3 girls. Mentioned bhagya and the reception girl (duleeka) was only looked ok. Meanwhile had a chat and the reception girl was quite friendly. But continued to wait and reception girl agreed to do the session. Paid 1. 5 k entrance and entered the room upstairs. Room was much likely at arovins but bathroom was quite good than that with hot water. She was ready with good attitude when I came out after a wash and started the session. Asked for a feeling massage and she did it for a while, but not up to what I expected. When it came for extras Strictly HJ+catbath only. No access was given and she said they never do that at aloka. She said she's coming out. So took her number anyway. Below is my rating.

Damage- 1.5 k + 1 k.

Attitude- 7.

GFE- 6.

Place- 6, a converted old house.

Cleanliness- 7.

WIR. No.

BSticks
09-22-17, 18:46
Hi all,

I haven't done a TR in a while here but after spending all of June and July in thailand and philippines I've started to miss the p4 p scene so in the past two weeks I have gone out on MP shopping. I read in this thread in the past few days of a spa that is fairly close to my house that will give more then the standard handshake. So after a few drinks I decided to head to Row*na spa in Thalawathugoda to see if I could pull it off. I am a white foreign so always take that factoring into my experiences as I do believe locals have an advantage over me because most of the girls English is. Rough.

Anyways for tonight's action I went to the spa after dark. It's on the second floor of a building a busy road. There were 4 girls total there including a fat one who was sitting at the counter, an old lady (only one who spoke english) and two girls who looked like sisters. Both of them were not bad looking so it took the younger of the two. I'll give the massage place credit they were going to charge me 2 k but after I asked them to do the resident rate there was no hassle from them even though I know zero sinhala and got it down to 1.5 k (it means a lot to me as a principal to not be charged double as a foreigner since I've lived here for 3 years). After a quick wash in my room I noticed the girl had the sniffles (got worst as the massage progressed). The massage started out fairly typical where a small attempt was made at the MP but she was basically rubbing me with lotion through most of it. I'd say 15-20 minutes max before the flip. She did get close to junior a few times with an accidental rub and was pretty lax about the towel which was a good thing. Massage probably finished in 30 minutes max and since she knew no english she simply said handshake. The HJ was nothing great as I think she pet it for most of the time but the girl was definitely struggling from being sick and so I knew there would be nothing offered beyond a simple handshake.

All in all, 1.5 k+1 k tip. Just a standard handshake and thank you mam. Going to try to go back there again since it's close to where I live to see if more is offered. Otherwise after 3 years I still have yet to get laid to a local girl (makes me miss Thailand and Philippines so so much).

ShanRocx86
09-22-17, 19:09
I'm resident of Rajagiriya, tonight when I was coming home from work around 10 p. M thought to try my favorite girl at Ayura spa Rajagiriya (in front of Deegayu).

I was trying to call my favorite girl at Ayura. At that moment I was the LE jeep in front of Deegayu spa (the famous FS spot at Rajagiriya. I'm not a fan of Deegayu).

Some girls from Deegayu were boarded to the LE jeep. I think it might be a raid since some girls were boarded to the jeep and then the LE guys entered into the Ayura.

I took off from there to a quite distance and watch the scene, non of them were taken from AYURA maybe becoz they are not offering FS now (even my favorite girl doesn't offer).

If I didn't notice the LE jeep while making the call even I would have been embarrassed today in front of some LE officers.

So fellow mongers please be careful when you go to FS places.

The Old Teaboy
09-23-17, 10:14
I'm resident of Rajagiriya, tonight when I was coming home from work around 10 p. M thought to try my favorite girl at Ayura spa Rajagiriya (in front of Deegayu).

I was trying to call my favorite girl at Ayura. At that moment I was the LE jeep in front of Deegayu spa (the famous FS spot at Rajagiriya. I'm not a fan of Deegayu).

Some girls from Deegayu were boarded to the LE jeep. I think it might be a raid since some girls were boarded to the jeep and then the LE guys entered into the Ayura.

I took off from there to a quite distance and watch the scene, non of them were taken from AYURA maybe becoz they are not offering FS now (even my favorite girl doesn't offer).

If I didn't notice the LE jeep while making the call even I would have been embarrassed today in front of some LE officers.

So fellow mongers please be careful when you go to FS places.This could be a case of LE guys having some rest and recreation with the girls from Deegayu. If this is the case, it could be the safest place in Colombo and suburbs.

ShanRocx86
09-23-17, 19:20
This could be a case of LE guys having some rest and recreation with the girls from Deegayu. If this is the case, it could be the safest place in Colombo and suburbs.Because I saw the LE jeep today also but in front of Omaya Spa just few meters away from Deegayu and Ayura and the same thing happened 3 girls were boarded to LE jeep.

But I know they have more than 5 girl on Omaya.

Maybe due to residents complain for past few week I have seen lot of men roaming around the three spas (disturbingly) near Rajagiriya shed, maybe area residents have lodge a complain to.

Ravi89
09-23-17, 21:53
This could be a case of LE guys having some rest and recreation with the girls from Deegayu. If this is the case, it could be the safest place in Colombo and suburbs.May be he is discouraging others visiting the place since now he has a favourite girl there. As always you have correct information OTB. This govt is not raiding spas, they want to promote it.

Front Runner
09-24-17, 01:54

So fellow mongers please be careful when you go to FS places.Thanks Shan for this information. Whether its wrong its good to always give an update like this. It was the trend earlier too. I guess this MP was mentioned many times and no one wud want to.

Limit others from coming.

ShanRocx86
09-24-17, 19:25
May be he is discouraging others visiting the place since now he has a favourite girl there. As always you have correct information OTB. This govt is not raiding spas, they want to promote it.Ha ha ha. I'm not here to stop you from going to any spa's,. I just updated this forum about what I saw past two days at Rajagiriya petrol shed junction.

If you need FS inside a spa you can visit Deegayu simple as that.

I have been visiting spa's around Colombo for 2 years now for me the best I had with a good massage and HJ with full access was at Walter Nawala, not even Ayura comes near that.

It's my personal experience. May be I picked the right girls there.

Laxxo89
09-25-17, 13:42
Hi,

Previously had a experience with girl who is doing business around Papiliyana Junc. Great experience. You can find no from Lanka ads also. PM me for the contact details. Following are the details. Had great body to body massage.

Name. She.

Age. Around 23 -25.

Boobs- 7.

Face - 7.

FS- 7 had her in many positions (value for money).

GFE. Yes (you have to get to know her. Talkative girl).

WIR. Yes after going to some other places.

FS Cost- 9.5 K including room for 1.5 hrs (2 K for second shot)- I know this is bit expensive but dint got any chance with others that day.

She's very cautious BTW about the cameras so no photos. PM me for the contacts.

Thanks,

Laxxo89.

DeerHunterLk
09-25-17, 14:03
May be he is discouraging others visiting the place since now he has a favourite girl there. As always you have correct information OTB. This govt is not raiding spas, they want to promote it.I highly doubt that. It would do well to hold off on such accusations because reports like these are certainly useful.

Kelum87
09-25-17, 16:42
Try Moods all night.Have used Moods all night condoms few times and it definitely have positive effects. But the girls don't like it because it's oil is bit sour when giving a CBJ.

One other thing I've tried is a water melon + lime juice half an hour before the action. It also gave a little bit of help.

Anyway, as I see, most of the time it depends on how you can control your mind and emotions.

Arunox
09-25-17, 19:45
Hi,

Previously had a experience with girl who is doing business around Papiliyana Junc. Great experience. You can find no from Lanka ads also. PM me for the contact details. Following are the details. Had great body to body massage.

Name. She.

Age. Around 23 -25.

Boobs- 7.

Face - 7.

FS- 7 had her in many positions (value for money)..Hello bro,

Can you please give me the contact of Pepiliyana girl.

Highly appreciate.

Thanks mate.

ColomBoy
09-26-17, 05:08
Have used Moods all night condoms few times and it definitely have positive effects. But the girls don't like it because it's oil is bit sour when giving a CBJ.

One other thing I've tried is a water melon + lime juice half an hour before the action. It also gave a little bit of help.

Anyway, as I see, most of the time it depends on how you can control your mind and emotions.What about cupid tablets?

Filander
09-27-17, 09:29
Went there last Monday. It seems all new girls. As usual I asked a rim girl from manager guy and he suggest one. Wait for her. She came, cuddle me. This time I wore a Jumper type inner wear. She put her hand inside it and that was a new experience. Asked to rim. She actually did. But very short and she seem to be not interest to do that. But I found when she stocking me, herself she sniffing her Armpits. I found her weak point. Kissed, licked, smell her sweaty pits. She do the same to me. Finally sprayed on her right pit.

Overal a good experience. But Zero for her Rim.

She can be recommended for every mongers.

Name is Ne**ha. Age may be 26 or 27. Tan color, short hair, not too chubby, not too slim.

Kelum87
09-28-17, 19:38
What about cupid tablets?Used it only once and it gave me a headache. So anything wasn't interesting with the pain in the head after that.

Sundance69
09-29-17, 07:04
Cinnamon spa was moved to Global Towers spa sometime back. No more at Bamba / Colpetty. One of the girls at Global towers told me about a month ago that a new Cinnamon spa is being set up.

Good morning mongers.

Can someone PM me the address or directions to this? Also any recommendations please.

Kenath
09-30-17, 06:23
Hi guys,

Any experiences in "Sea View Thai Spa" ? Hope to try this soon.

Please advise.I visited this place a few weeks ago. Old man at the reception charged 4.5 K for entry, was told a VIP room is available at 10 k, declined it.

2 Thai girls came up, both not so great looking. I took one of them (don't remember her name as the experience wasn't that great).

She gave me a very basic massage and HJ for 2 K.

WIR: No, but there could be some good ones working there.

Hope this helps somewhat.

MahaHoora
09-30-17, 19:13
Tablets like Cupid, Silagra and Kamagra seems to work in such a way that, as a side effect, you end up with a headache due to an increase in blood pressure. Silagra tends to give you blue-tinted vision too temporarily. However, I have found all three effective to some extent. Guess the effectiveness and side effects may vary from person to person.

If you have a high blood pressure issue, you had better be careful in taking pill like this. Ideally you could ask a doctor buddy, if there is one.

Used it only once and it gave me a headache. So anything wasn't interesting with the pain in the head after that.

Dynolas
09-30-17, 22:15
It depends on dosage you take, some people take half a pill to test and if no side effect then you can keep taking half or to take full tablet. But start with low dosage like 25 MG or less.

Tablets like Cupid, Silagra and Kamagra seems to work in such a way that, as a side effect, you end up with a headache due to an increase in blood pressure. Silagra tends to give you blue-tinted vision too temporarily. However, I have found all three effective to some extent. Guess the effectiveness and side effects may vary from person to person.

If you have a high blood pressure issue, you had better be careful in taking pill like this. Ideally you could ask a doctor buddy, if there is one.

Ravi89
10-01-17, 21:53

If you have a high blood pressure issue, you had better be careful in taking pill like this. Ideally you could ask a doctor buddy, if there is one.Welcome back Mahahoora. Has seniors got importance, no recent runs from centry scoring batsmans?

Phoenix1988
10-02-17, 03:41
I visited this place a few weeks ago. Old man at the reception charged 4.5 K for entry, was told a VIP room is available at 10 k, declined it.

2 Thai girls came up, both not so great looking. I took one of them (don't remember her name as the experience wasn't that great).

Hope this helps somewhat.Hi Kenath,

Thank you very much for the update. Really appreciate it.

Will try and give an update soon.

Laxxo89
10-02-17, 05:31
Hi,

This is one of spa exp I had about month ago. Actually there is nothing to mention the one I had is bad. I think I have visited there on closure time and this spa is located like remote location. Its in Susilarama Rd, in Ahurugiriya Road, little bit far from malabe but well hidden inside. There were only two when I was there one is handler and other one is MILF in 40's I think. Given top bottom access and average HJ, Catbath. She said that good selection are there but have to come before 6. Spa is Sadew spa.

FBSM- 6.

Face- 3.

Body- 5.

Boobs- 5.

HJ- 5.

Cost- 1.1 K + 1 K.

WIR. No.

Thanks,

Laxxo89.

JundaFun
10-02-17, 07:32
This is my second report. I had to be in the area in the morning last week and wend there since a good massage could help. Nice place with parking. Reception was grand also noticed 3 camera's in operation and a notice to say for our safety. But the person at the desk was one in dirty shorts and t-shirt. He is a crook. I asked him what is on the table he said 2500 for local and 4000 for Thai. Opted for local. No selection, one girl was available maybe 30+ slim. When I tried to pay they said no change to give back. Massage was above average lasted 30 minutes. Then she asked if I waned the feeling, and hell ya. 2000 for HJ without any access. Got it done. There was a Jacuzzi, but said cannot be filled. Had a shower instead. Then asked for my change from the counter, the counter guy now says it is 3000. So got busted for 5000 30 for 40 minutes total and a hand job. Massage was not the exceptional too and only for 30 minutes. Will never go back. He might not be the regular guy at the reception? Anyone has a different experience there?

Filander
10-02-17, 11:59
Do you apply any butter or chocolate before you going to rim. Look like some girls eagerly waiting to rim you. It's very hard to find girls who rim especially in spas. There are few in Wasana spa Mt Lavania and also Orchid executive near Lalson. Try Nimmi or Chathu at Wasana spa Mt Lavania. You can get good rim job. Once I gave chocolate to Nimmi and asked to put inside my ass and asked her to suck and lick it. She did a great job. Another day I took some grapes and asked her to put in my ass and take it from her tongue. Another day I took yogurt and asked Chatu to lick it after putting inside my ass. Great experience. Once you get good Rim girl, share with us. I am also a great Rim lover. I want to become the monger who received most rim jobs from girls in Sri Lanka. It's a proud achievement in my mongering life.Hi Lawanya,

As per your guidance, went with Nimmi. She refused to rim. Sad experience.

The Old Teaboy
10-02-17, 17:58
This is my second report. I had to be in the area in the morning last week and wend there since a good massage could help. Nice place with parking. Reception was grand also noticed 3 camera's in operation and a notice to say for our safety. But the person at the desk was one in dirty shorts and t-shirt. He is a crook. I asked him what is on the table he said 2500 for local and 4000 for Thai. Opted for local. No selection, one girl was available maybe 30+ slim. When I tried to pay they said no change to give back. Massage was above average lasted 30 minutes. Then she asked if I waned the feeling, and hell ya. 2000 for HJ without any access. Got it done. There was a Jacuzzi, but said cannot be filled. Had a shower instead. Then asked for my change from the counter, the counter guy now says it is 3000. So got busted for 5000 30 for 40 minutes total and a hand job. Massage was not the exceptional too and only for 30 minutes. Will never go back. He might not be the regular guy at the reception? Anyone has a different experience there?JundaFun, thanks for your useful report. Sorry you had a bad experience, and I hope you will find pointers to better places on this forum.

Lawanya
10-02-17, 18:53
Hi Lawanya,

As per your guidance, went with Nimmi. She refused to rim. Sad experience.Very strange. She do all nasty things including rimming any old ass. Did you take a shower and wash your asshole thoroughly before taking massage. Also, shave your ass hole hairs. If girl say no, then say you will not give any tip. Hope this helps. Lets see who get most number of rim jobs.

JundaFun
10-03-17, 06:59
I will keep on trying and try not to get cheated. Yes the forum is useful. Thank you all who contributed. I should contribute more.

JundaFun, thanks for your useful report. Sorry you had a bad experience, and I hope you will find pointers to better places on this forum.

Filander
10-05-17, 02:44
Very strange. She do all nasty things including rimming any old ass. Did you take a shower and wash your asshole thoroughly before taking massage. Also, shave your ass hole hairs. If girl say no, then say you will not give any tip. Hope this helps. Lets see who get most number of rim jobs.May be she has changed her policy. Anyway how much was your tips for her to rim?

WitchMaster
10-05-17, 20:27
Hello fellow mongers,

It's been a while since I've posted; mainly because I was out of the country. But during the absence to the forum, I visited Baddegahana place a few times and the girls were new and selection was good. The manager has got a storage room converted due to the booming business. Price is the same but noticed few changes. Towel racks and water bottles were not there. Toiletries are also down to a minimum in the washrooms. I don't know exactly how his business boomed, might be due to the posts published here in this forum. The greatest downside is, the girls are reluctant to do what this place was famous for.

I don't know about you guys, but from my past experiences of this place, the services are degraded.

Also heard about a place in the midst of Rajagiriya that offers FS at a very low price. It seems the place is operated for 12 hrs and in a discreet location. Most of the selection is MILFs as I was told. It's near RKs place and if anyone has experience at this place, please share.

Cheers!

The Gyrator
10-05-17, 23:26
Hello mongers,

Firstly, I'm a foreigner and been following this forum for some time, wanted to try moms place so went there about 2 months ago, the guy at the counter did not let me through, went the next day and told I'm a foreigner and still did not let me in, I told the guy that a friend of mine told me about this place and it's OK and showed my ID, then he said to come back later, killed my mood and went. Last Tuesday went there again, and the guy said there is no such place here. I'm pretty sure it's the correct place since I got the same address by 2 gentlemen who PM me, well anyways I just want the same service as moms place, but no luck yet.

Front Runner
10-06-17, 04:33
Hello fellow mongers,

It's been a while since I've posted; mainly because I was out of the country. But during the absence to the forum, I visited Baddegahana place a few times and the girls were new and selection was good. The manager has got a storage room converted due to the booming business. Price is the same but noticed few changes. Towel racks and water bottles were not there. Toiletries are also down to a minimum in the washrooms. I don't know exactly how his business boomed, might be due to the posts published here in this forum. The greatest downside is, the girls are reluctant to do what this place was famous for.

I don't know about you guys, but from my past experiences of this place, the services are degraded.

Also heard about a place in the midst of Rajagiriya that offers FS at a very low price. It seems the place is operated for 12 hrs and in a discreet location. Most of the selection is MILFs as I was told. It's near RKs place and if anyone has experience at this place, please share.

Cheers!Hi WM,

Nice seeing you back on the forum. Yeah I agree Baddegana was so good earlier and I was a frequent visitor. I remember the dynamic duo too. My experience of this place was three weeks back. The girls are not that preety but compared to other places they are not money greedy. Regarding ass rimming you cud try P*w*ni whom I take regularly there. She is a very friendly girl with good attitude. She is also very busy. I think they are going to start a new place in outerpillow.

P.S.: I'm not a delaer of Baddegana place. Just info for some mongers.

Thanks.

FR.

Laxxo89
10-07-17, 06:06
Hello fellow mongers,

Cheers!Try Deegayu or Amaya. For sure Deegayu is providing FS but don't know about Amaya since I refuse to to go for FS since there are only over aged milfs. I went there about 2 months ago. Don't know whether situation has been change. But in terms of Deegayu there are always young ones.

Laxxo89
10-07-17, 06:18
Hi mongs,

I have tried new one on Poya day since I'm alone. I got this contact from Lankaads since my all other contacts has been busy at that time. I got to say this lady stating that she has Auredic Degree (Professional Therapist) you might have seen in the Lankaads. Price was around 22 k and for the Poya day it has reduced to 13.5 K. Since I don't have any option I opted to go for it. I've been waiting in the street about 45 min since she was that late from agreed time. Went place around bamba and starts the session with FBSM. I got to say when I see her I was very disappointed since she was not worth it for that kind of money. She was bit chubby and face is not in that price tag at all. Got some hard FBSM and got to say it was good. But other than that totally horrible exp. I even refuse to finished job.

Face- 3.

Boobs- 4.

Attitude- 4.

GFE- 3.

FBSM- 7 (No Feeling FBSM / Only Hard).

Cost- 13.5 K with room.

WIR. No and never and won't recommand since I had some good sessions far more less. Total waste of money.

Guys don't go for that.

Anyways I'm going to try contact got from SLMmongor soon. Thanks Brow.

Thanks,

Laxxo89.

The Old Teaboy
10-07-17, 06:50
We have too many requests for information from people claiming to be overseas visitors. If they had posted in their country of origin we might think they are genuine. RTFF.

RedVine413
10-07-17, 08:49
I have been a regular to Sidangana. Since recently their phone does not answer, for booking or queries.

Anybody know whether they are in business anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Colombo12
10-07-17, 12:54
Went there yesterday afternoon. It was raining and when I went there, there were few customers. Generally this place is too busy. I have taken L and P before. I went and asked for Pa*I but she was busy as usual. L left the place long ago. I asked the man at reception whom to take. He recommended a girl called Malini. I took her.

She is 26 years and bit tan girl. She was very unfriendly and wanted to finish it fast. Straight away started touching junior and massaging it. I tried to talk to her but she said she is a quite type and don't talk much. I asked to give a BJ and she did it for 2 minutes without any feeling. She did the HJ and finished. Then I requested for a massage and she did for 5 minutes. She did not allow to touch her top and didn't take off the clothes.

Total time spent less than 30 minutes. This place is becoming worst day -by-day. There were some good girls before and all left. Now they have only 1 or 2 good girls and they are always busy. Too many guys chasing just 1 or 2 girls and the place is always busy which compels the girls and management just to finish the job in 25 minutes and go for the next customer.

Damage: Entrance. Rs. 1500.

Tip. Rs. 1000.

The tip is not really worth for the service and attitude of the girl. I went there on a rainy day traveling 20 KMs and it was totally useless, waste of money and time. I'm fed up with this place as the quality of service went down a lot.

I see better looking and better attitude girls in other spas like Menik, Wasana and others.

Laxxo89
10-07-17, 18:54
Laxxo89, thanks for your report. Please advise us how to avoid this woman. Is this her ad "Genuine full body oil / lotion massage done by decent matured lady visits colombo apartment / hotel for ageing VIP ladies / gents / foreigners. "?

Or is it this one?:
"Relex your mind with a wonder full body treatment with a descent VIP Lady Full body treatment I am Shamali 37 years old"

Or this?:
"I can give u a very good B.B. massage and wonederfull. Savice I am 27 years and I am Natasha"I can't find any recent ad that has posted in lankaads within 2 days. But she states that she got professional Degree from Uni and name is Tanya as I remember.

The Old Teaboy
10-08-17, 04:43
I can't find any recent ad that has posted in lankaads within 2 days. But she states that she got professional Degree from Uni and name is Tanya as I remember.Thanks, I think I found the ad:

"Hurry up!

Hi my dearest clients.

This information for VIP and genuine Males only.

Sundays is you relaxing day.

I love to give your best reasonable price to enjoy with me.

Today Full service 15500 to including place also.

Parking available.

Coming Monday to another any days I'll buy full service is 22000 including place also.

Today is your chance day. Get appointment. Please call before booking, I'm Ayurveda degree holder in National university of Malaysia, professional young educated girl. This my vacation period.

Age - 24 yr.

Very decent genuine girl.

Thanks and Best Regarding.

Dip. MM&see. IMT.

Working hour morning 6 to evening 5 only. ". (This ad appeared 8 hours ago, this being Sunday)

The following appeared 3 days ago on Poya day:

"Hurry up Poya day special !!!!!
Today only i would like to give my service 13500 including place also. "

This appeared 1 month ago:

"I do all kind of massage and tantric.
Massage 16500
Tantric 26500
Anyone get NURU Treatment also I buy additional 8000 for take a Nuru Gel."

Laxxo89, could you inform us whether she got naked for the massage, because Nuru massage should be done with the girl naked.

Mongoosa
10-08-17, 05:25
Went there couple of days ago for a real good massage. Selected A**a. I have selected her many times and she used to give me superb service.

She gave me a hard massage for the whole body which took over 35 minutes. I was literally sleeping. Then she slowly touched my junior and woke up. Got excellent handjob and spent totally 1 hour there.

If you want to have a very decent massage and some good extras this is the place to go. Girls are very friendly and no rush.Her massage is good but don't finger her. She has bad pussy odor.

The Old Teaboy
10-08-17, 06:00
There is a social media page which may be Taniya's. It says "studied at Sex High School & College". She appears to be a total swindler, asking for up to Rs. 25,000. There is nice photo of three girls together, but don't be fooled by that.

Laxxo89
10-08-17, 08:11
Thanks, I think I found the ad:

"Hurry up!

Hi my dearest clients.

Parking available.

Coming Monday to another any days I'll buy full service is 22000 including place also.

Today is your chance day. Get appointment. Please call before booking, I'm Ayurveda degree holder in National university of Malaysia, professional young educated girl. This my vacation period.

Age - 24 yr.

Very decent genuine girl..No she's not naked for the massage. I have asked about Nuru also to kill the time. She said Nuru is only for VIP customers and she has to ship the Gel from Malaysia. So it will take some time. And also I got to say that when you going to get apportionment with her you need to transfer 1000 rs upfront for the verification. Yeah I just seen the advertisement.

Laxxo89
10-08-17, 08:15
Thanks, I think I found the ad:

"Hurry up!

Hi my dearest clients.

Parking available.

Today is your chance day. Get appointment. Please call before booking, I'm Ayurveda degree holder in National university of Malaysia, professional young educated girl. This my vacation period..And another thing no body to body FBSM. Also she is no way near 24 yrs old. That's totally joke.

The Old Teaboy
10-08-17, 11:50
It is worth going to the Lanka Ads site and searching for "massage". If you phone the number and the girl asks for more than 6000 just forget it. Girls quoting less than 6000 could be worth trying. You may get better value than going through a broker.

Colombo12
10-08-17, 12:16
I've never tried to finger A. She is excellent for a good hard massage and the good part at Bio is they give you full one hour and no rush. The only concern is most ladies are over 37 years. When I really need a hard massage, I go there. There was a lady called M who used to give slow prolonged HJ but she is no more there.

Her massage is good but don't finger her. She has bad pussy odor.

JBravo30
10-09-17, 18:55
Hi guys,

I'm new to this. Just want to know about massage parlours in Colombo. I prefer to have a proper massage with extras. But I also like if there is proper rooms with attached bathrooms, don't like the ones with curtain separators or common bath room once.

Can you guys advice me on where do you have these facilities. Also I have these doubts.

Whats a feeling massage.

How do they do body to body.

Whats BBBJ.

Lawanya
10-09-17, 22:58
Buy Sunday Times news paper. There is a section called Hitadd. You can find at least 60-70 massage parlours advertised there. Mainly in Colombo. Look for the one stated with AC and the price is above Rs. 1500. Call and ask whether they have seperate rooms with attached bath. Nobody here is to spoon feed you with hard earned experience.

Hi guys,

I'm new to this. Just want to know about massage parlours in Colombo. I prefer to have a proper massage with extras. But I also like if there is proper rooms with attached bathrooms, don't like the ones with curtain separators or common bath room once.

Can you guys advice me on where do you have these facilities. Also I have these doubts.

Whats a feeling massage.

Whats BBBJ.

The Old Teaboy
10-10-17, 04:24
Hi guys,

Whats a feeling massage.

Whats BBBJ.In Sri Lanka, a spa with separate rooms and attached shower room is a luxury spa. One example is Barathi Spa (formerly Sun-ri-om) 444/1/1, Duplication road, Colombo 3. A feeling massage is one where the girl uses her fingers (or possibly her tongue) to provide sensual stimulation of your erogenous zones. In contrast to a Swedish massage there is no attempt to compress the muscles. Eventually the feeling massage focuses on your penis and balls resulting in a happy ending. For a feeling massage you will be expected to pay a tip, anything from Rs. 1000 upwards. At Barathi spa you will not get body-to-body or BBBJ.
Massaging the balls is said to have health benefits, but not all girls are able to do this well:
https://www.menlify.com/how-to-perform-a-healthful-testicle-massage/

Phoenix1988
10-10-17, 11:25
I visited this place a few weeks ago. Old man at the reception charged 4.5 K for entry, was told a VIP room is available at 10 k, declined it.

Hope this helps somewhat.Visited the place last week. Entrance fee was 4000 rupees.

Two Thai girls came up. Select the young one. She was good looking. (Sorry can't remember the name of the girl) Place was clean. There were separate massage rooms with A/C and attached bathrooms.

Massage was really good. Offered a good HJ for 2000 rupees. If you require an authentic Thai massage this is a good choice. But not a good place for extras.

Phoenix1988
10-10-17, 11:58
Hi guys,

Please recommend a good place to get a Body to body massage.

I have tried the famous Moms place yesterday. Thank you all the seniors for the guidance provided in the reports.

First the manager denied the availability of the service. But I was able to convince the manager to get the 5 K package. There were two new women. Selected a good looking one (Shashee). She was very friendly.

But she did not offer any massage. FS only. It was average.

HellBoy2
10-10-17, 18:02
Went at 11:30 on Monday night, was showed 2 girls.

One young and the other older type, went ahead with the young one.

Opted hard massage which was okay type. She wasn't very passionate about the massage. But her hands were strong which actually felt good.

Then when it came to extras, she wasn't very interested.

Demanded money upfront, I agreed and gave a 1 k for which she demanded 1. 5, that pissed me off and decided to leave, she the agreed to go the job for 1 k.

But very limited extras.

Only touching allowed and HJ.

Sorry for over paying, I was desperate and I wouldn't have found another spa with positive attitude girls anyway at that time.

I don't know her name. But I would best advice to avoid spa sessions at late night due to negative attitude.

The Old Teaboy
10-11-17, 04:22
Hi guys,

Please recommend a good place to get a Body to body massage.

I have tried the famous Moms place yesterday. Thank you all the seniors for the guidance provided in the reports.

First the manager denied the availability of the service. But I was able to convince the manager to get the 5 K package. There were two new women. Selected a good looking one (Shashee). She was very friendly.

But she did not offer any massage. FS only. It was average.Thanks for your reports. Try searching Lanka Ads for "Jaanvi", but please note that this is a 40-year-old lady. You could also search Google for "Jaanvi nuru".

Arunox
10-15-17, 11:05
These are the three best ranked spa girls had in my mongering life so far.

1). Nath. A at suwasetha / golden.

She's 9/10 look wise and service wise. Now not in the job. Had FS with her when she was working in another spa near Japura.

2). P. ni at Baddegana place.

Looks 7/10, service 20/10 (wow). She gives the best BBBJ ever by a spa girl. I still use her. Bad news, she's going to get married in Feb.

3). A. ra in Swastha.

Looks 6/10, service 9/10. Still goes to her often. Doesn't offer BJ but no other limitations. Wonderful (almost naked with nurse uniform) foreplay standing, before the session starts.

Have seen bad reviews of her, but didn't treat me badly ever.

Have anyone tried the new Muslim beauty at Baddegana place, called Sav. A? If so, please report.

BTW, OTB, Laxxo and other corporating buddies, pm me some suggestions to try out.

Cheers.

Arunox.

P. S: Cry babies who only looks for gains and mongers who only put their negative exps here, please don't ask for details.

Naan1
10-17-17, 05:37
I am new here and I want to share my experiences and get help for my future visits. I have been to quite a few saps in the past year, mostly around bamba & Mt. There were some good places and some bad experiences. I was able to get a HJ with touching in almost all the paces with tips varying from 500 rs to 4000 rs in one place. Now I want to find places that would offer BJ & maybe body to body for a reasonable price. Can anyone here point me in right direction?

SiriMath
10-17-17, 06:56
Hi guys,

Whats a feeling massage.

Whats BBBJ.JBravo30,

BBBJ means BareBack Blow Job it means A blowjob without a condom. Be careful when taking this service! It may cause STD infections.

Kevin Stephen
10-18-17, 06:58
Does anyone know what's happening with the Golden Spa. Kohuwala branch?

It was opened and closed more than 3 times. When I spoke to a lady at the Spa last week she said that they're opened. But again this week it is not functioning.

There is something very strange.

This place was so good with good service and good atmosphere.

The Old Teaboy
10-18-17, 11:56
The original poster had stated "Cry babies who only looks for gains and mongers who only put their negative exps here, please don't ask for details. " The post that I deleted was trying to get more information contrary to the statement of the O. P.

The Old Teaboy
10-19-17, 06:42
Does anyone know what's happening with the Golden Spa. Kohuwala branch?

It was opened and closed more than 3 times. When I spoke to a lady at the Spa last week she said that they're opened. But again this week it is not functioning.

There is something very strange.

This place was so good with good service and good atmosphere.Kohuwala Golden Spa has been replaced by Suwasetha Wedagedara, 208⁄1, Nugegoda road, Papiliyana. There is a nice 22 year old girl called Nisali there, but the place is cramped and her services are limited because of this.

Ahmedmadar
10-19-17, 09:25
Hi,

Can someone recommend a nice place which provides a geniune massage and a few extras.

Tired of spending money and get useless service.

The Old Teaboy
10-19-17, 15:11
Hi,

Can someone recommend a nice place which provides a geniune massage and a few extras.

Tired of spending money and get useless service.Try Sereace, No 20, Siebel Avenue, Kirulapona, Colombo 06.

MuscleKolla
10-19-17, 19:23
I am a regular at Beddagana and usually visit every two weeks. Seems like the good girls that provide great service are no longer there. Only P gives a good BBJ and rimming now. The previous good ones Disna, Taani, Madhu are no longer there. I guess its only P that gives anal rimming now. I love being rimmed and the main reason I go here is because I get a good rim job plus a BBJ. Unless there service improves I will have to stop visiting.

Craven66
10-20-17, 00:07
Was planning on trying out the Lotus Spa on Havelock road for awhile. Had the chance recently and below is the experience.

They have a menu card at reception with several choices. Massages were 45 minutes (4 k+ range) and 60 minutes durations (5 k+ range). I believe there were some other options (6 k+ range) but I didn't bother as it was beyond budget.

Reception girl tried to up sell and promote a VIP room and a scented oil massage. She showed me the VIP room which had a private shower cubicle. I opted to do a Thai oil massage normal room which was located upstairs. Got assigned a random girl. Didn't ask to see a line up. They seemed on the same scale tho I did see a really cute face at the reception when I left. Maybe a change of shift.

Had a shower in an adjacent bathroom. It was clean and non smelling. But no hot water.

Room was good. Mattress on the floor kind of thing. Plenty of towels in a small cupboard. AC was working fine.

They have disposable boxers but you can opt out of it. She just covers the jewels with a towel.

Massage was great. She at one point stood on my back and put pressure with her feet and I though my back would snap. It hurt a lot so she was finding pressure points / tension knots.

Sadly that was where it ended. Not a hint of extra's. And I didn't ask because it seemed a genuine session and I may want to return again when I want a good Thai massage.

Communication was a bit hard. She was asking me something in Thai and when I finally used Google translator it was "are you comfortable? Probably because of my concern my back would break.

If anyone gets any extras out of visits, please let us know. But for now this FR stops at a 6 k damage (5700/- Thai oil massage for 60 minutes and 300/- tip).

Cheers!

Colombo12
10-20-17, 07:06
True. Went there last week and couldn't get P as she was too busy as usual. The place was too crowded and now they give only 30 minutes. Got another girl and her attitude and service was too bad. Waste of 2500= just for 30 minutes.

Need to find another good place where we can get a good BJ. I'm not a fan of rimming but I want to find a good place and girl for a good BJ with no rush service.

I had some good girls at Menik in Borella and not sure they are still there or left. The girls used to prettier at Menik in other places.

I am a regular at Beddagana and usually visit every two weeks. Seems like the good girls that provide great service are no longer there. Only P gives a good BBJ and rimming now. The previous good ones Disna, Taani, Madhu are no longer there. I guess its only P that gives anal rimming now. I love being rimmed and the main reason I go here is because I get a good rim job plus a BBJ. Unless there service improves I will have to stop visiting.

MahaHoora
10-20-17, 08:46
Thank you bro for this report. Those wanting extras could avoid going there (unless an adventurous monger hits pay dirt) and those wanting a genuine massage would find that place worthwhile. 6 K is not bad for a genuine Thai massage, I guess.

Was planning on trying out the Lotus Spa on Havelock road for awhile. Had the chance recently and below is the experience.

They have a menu card at reception with several choices. Massages were 45 minutes (4 k+ range) and 60 minutes durations (5 k+ range). I believe there were some other options (6 k+ range) but I didn't bother as it was beyond budget.

Reception girl tried to up sell and promote a VIP room and a scented oil massage. She showed me the VIP room which had a private shower cubicle. I opted to do a Thai oil massage normal room which was located upstairs. Got assigned a random girl. Didn't ask to see a line up. They seemed on the same scale tho I did see a really cute face at the reception when I left. Maybe a change of shift.

Had a shower in an adjacent bathroom. It was clean and non smelling. But no hot water.

Room was good. Mattress on the floor kind of thing. Plenty of towels in a small cupboard. AC was working fine.

They have disposable boxers but you can opt out of it. She just covers the jewels with a towel.

Massage was great. She at one point stood on my back and put pressure with her feet and I though my back would snap. It hurt a lot so she was finding pressure points / tension knots.

Sadly that was where it ended. Not a hint of extra's. And I didn't ask because it seemed a genuine session and I may want to return again when I want a good Thai massage.

Communication was a bit hard. She was asking me something in Thai and when I finally used Google translator it was "are you comfortable? Probably because of my concern my back would break.

If anyone gets any extras out of visits, please let us know. But for now this FR stops at a 6 k damage (5700/- Thai oil massage for 60 minutes and 300/- tip).

Cheers!

Geostar
10-20-17, 18:04
Ditto to that. Visited the other day, opted for oil msg at 5.7 k. Surprisingly sub-par selection (6 girls!) Went with the best looker. Great therapy, truly Thai, and the room / sheets were very clean. However, it appears that only therapy is on the table, or the floor mat to be precise. No amount of charm could take things even to first base (LOL).

GS.

Thank you bro for this report. Those wanting extras could avoid going there (unless an adventurous monger hits pay dirt) and those wanting a genuine massage would find that place worthwhile. 6 K is not bad for a genuine Thai massage, I guess.

MahaHoora
10-21-17, 10:25
Ever wondered why this forum goes dry from time to time?

Some people defeat the very purpose of this forum which is sharing of information and opinions in order to help peach other.

Unfortunately there are some here who simply criticize others and their posts. We could, of course, debate on subject matter; for example, if a certain provider is good or bad. However we should refrain from insulting or shooting holes at each other. If anyone challenges this statement of mine, I can make another post actually quoting some of those puny messages.

In fact, one member had wanted to know about service providers in specific suburbs of Colombo, and you know what? This smart alec member asks him, "Why those areas? Are pussies tighter in those areas?

This kind of attitude of some has resulted in people who have been contributing genuinely leaving the forum, or like I have done, being silent over long periods of time. Still worse, some people even rat with the information posted here.

However I felt bad about being silent as I continued to visit this forum and elicit at least some information. Though I had been silent for a long period, some members would respond to my occasional PMs immediately with useful information. There are many good people here too. Therefore I started making some posts recently, but alas, that has spelt disaster.

A rat has just caused me to lose a long term mongering relationship and that is connected to my recent posts here.

I have many requests coming my way in response to my recent posts. Unfortunately I cannot help them as.

1) I have lost credibility with relevant providers.

2) Let me put is as a question: Will the real rat please stand up?

At least for some time, I will become a silent observer again but I will continue to help proven mongers offline (on PM).

Arunox
10-21-17, 11:08
Ever wondered why this forum goes dry from time to time?

Some people defeat the very purpose of this forum which is sharing of information and opinions in order to help peach other.

Unfortunately there are some here who simply criticize others and their posts. We could, of course, debate on subject matter; for example, if a certain provider is good or bad. However we should refrain from insulting or shooting holes at each other. If anyone challenges this statement of mine, I can make another post actually quoting some of those puny messages.

In fact, one member had wanted to know about service providers in specific suburbs of Colombo, and you know what? This smart alec member asks him, "Why those areas? Are pussies tighter in those areas?

This kind of attitude of some has resulted in people who have been contributing genuinely leaving the forum, or like I have done, being silent over long periods of time. Still worse, some people even rat with the information posted here..I agree 200%. Some assholes are not only stay idle, but criticize reports of others. "Big heads" stinks wherever they are.

I appreciate your continued reporting seen recently.

Cheers.

Filander
10-21-17, 11:09
Got to meet her again in famous place where she works. She said she is coming these days randomly.

What to say. She came inside and her face was inside my ass for some minutes. She spitted on my shithole and licked. I was pulling her head into my ass and she was struggle to breathe. She loved my ass smell and touched my asshole with her nose to.

Here comes something new. She put her be**be into my asshole. New experience. Fully destroyed her face with my ass smell. While she finger rims poured on her face. With my next generation again she get down to my shithole. For some minutes.

Always love this Dirty bit. If she is single I would marry her.

Laxxo89
10-21-17, 12:15

Room was good. Mattress on the floor kind of thing. Plenty of towels in a small cupboard. AC was working fine.Great report bro. Really need to try genuine massage. Is this Lotus Wellness Spa near Police Park.

The Old Teaboy
10-21-17, 14:11
A rat has just caused me to lose a long term mongering relationship and that is connected to my recent posts here.MH, I am sorry about what has happened, but may I point out a slight error on your part. This is that you revealed the name of a good freelancer even though you tried to mask it. I have on occasion posted the names of girls who work in massage parlours. This is partly to help those girls as I think they deserve to have more business. Freelancers, however, are a different cup of tea. Good freelancers in Sri Lanka are quite few in number, so it is a mistake even to hint at their names on the open forum.

MahaHoora
10-21-17, 17:07
Yes, I completely agree with you. In fact from "slight error" I would upgrade that to "considerable error", like they do with the impact of cyclones etc.

I was wondering if I was being selfish by not even giving a clue about a good freelancer and that is what led to that possible error in judgement.

In fact I have been tight-lipped about this particular freelancer and a few others for a very long time, for the valid reasons you have given.

I'm glad not that I've not given clues about any others except, the other freelancer I've mentioned in my recent posts.

In fact there is an "operation" which used to be discussed in this and the Colombo forum but has gone underground, with change of location, and they now cater to trusted customers only. I continue to patronize them and I was wondering if I could share some information on same. I am now moving same to highly classified information which will only be released to fellow mongers who prove their credibility beyond reasonable doubt.

I hope that any people who create trouble in the forum by being rude and sarcastic towards other members would be appropriately dealt with, going forward. This particular forum has been much better than most others in terms of administration and moderation.

MH, I am sorry about what has happened, but may I point out a slight error on your part. This is that you revealed the name of a good freelancer even though you tried to mask it. I have on occasion posted the names of girls who work in massage parlours. This is partly to help those girls as I think they deserve to have more business. Freelancers, however, are a different cup of tea. Good freelancers in Sri Lanka are quite few in number, so it is a mistake even to hint at their names on the open forum.

Member #4696
10-21-17, 17:51
Dropped by Ama Spa next to the planet that is cool in Battaramulla. First impressions about the place seem good. Slightly hidden from the main road, there is parking for one vehicle. Its a large, grotesque house converted in to a cheap thrills spa. Individuals rooms but no doors, only curtains.

Entrance was 1500 rupees. The line up of five on the Deepavali morning was below average but went with a skinny small girl named Ash. Customary request for a pre wash was not heeded by me. Instead opted for an oil-free massage.

The rubbing to say the least, was not pleasurable at all. The poor girl seem to have had calloused hands and the whole rubbing was quite painful. Anyways, no access top or bottom, expect from outside. But, I somehow managed to slip a twisted hand inside her bra. Said the 'ayya' of the house comes in to peep through the curtains to make sure that 'unsavory' things are not happening during the sessions. No small talk of any sort. She was lost in her own thoughts. Finished off with a mechanical and lousy handjob. Left hungry for a quality rub.

Gave the woman 500 rupees tip. WIR. No way.

The Old Teaboy
10-22-17, 07:01
I have deleted the previous post because it gives explicit detail that could result in LE action. Please PM JoniSins for information about a spa South of Colombo.