PDA

View Full Version : Colombo massage parlours (spas)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

BigBoyX
03-10-22, 23:30
Now there few Spas offering FS at entrance counter in Maharagama area. Yesterday I went to Apurwa spa. FS 5000, massage with HJ 3000. There were only 2 girls. Thought of FS. Selected sexy looking girl (Aloma) but not stunning girl. Paid 5000 at the counter and went in. Had a wash. Ready for action soon. Place is not very tidy. But they are giving good clean towels and linen on the massage table. Girl came with towel after having a wash. Started with good gentle feeling massage. Her attitude is good. Had a good chat like with a GF. Took time and gave good feeling. Apply lotion to my balls and given nice rub, Then I started touching her. Only restricted lip kissing all other areas allow for kissing and had good love making session. Then she came with flavored condom and covered my junior. I asked her to sit down on a stool in the room and suck my tool. Wow she gave nice BJJJ. While blowing she squeeze my balls and gave nice fun. Went around 10 min. Started action in doggy. That time she was yelling and making sound. Finally, we went to mattress on the flow and did in cowgirl motion.

She had a big ass like very much spongy texture. It went around 10-15 min and release load. After sometimes came out from spa in happy mode.Can you tell what is the location please of Apurwa spa?

Is it in vidyakara mawatha?

Cianu1
03-11-22, 03:57
Hi.

This is after many years, 3-4 years back I used to take a girl from arowin named as Maali, then she left the placed and she managed spa close to Fab in Nawala, then she came to spa in Jubilee Post, I took her in all these spa's.

She was pretty slim type girl. She is very clean and after taking her few times very good GF type.

Now she is missing after covid, I have her number, but girl answer and says its a wrong number. Any one having any lead to this girl please share.

Cianu1.

PopMan123
03-11-22, 07:08
Can you tell what is the location please of Apurwa spa?

Is it in vidyakara mawatha?No, It is in High Level Road, I hope you know where is Maharagama Fashion Bug is. Just pass that then you can find Keells super. Move further down, Then you can find Sampath ATM. Just next to ATM there is little lane. You can find Apurwa in that lane. No need to go further in the lane. You can see the sign board while walking on High Level. Just behind that ATM.

BigBoyX
03-11-22, 20:21
Now there few Spas offering FS at entrance counter in Maharagama area. Yesterday I went to Apurwa spa. FS 5000, massage with HJ 3000. There were only 2 girls. Thought of FS. Selected sexy looking girl (Aloma) but not stunning girl. Paid 5000 at the counter and went in. Had a wash. Ready for action soon. Place is not very tidy. But they are giving good clean towels and linen on the massage table. Girl came with towel after having a wash. Started with good gentle feeling massage. Her attitude is good. Had a good chat like with a GF. Took time and gave good feeling. Apply lotion to my balls and given nice rub, Then I started touching her. Only restricted lip kissing all other areas allow for kissing and had good love making session. Then she came with flavored condom and covered my junior. I asked her to sit down on a stool in the room and suck my tool. Wow she gave nice BJJJ. While blowing she squeeze my balls and gave nice fun. Went around 10 min. Started action in doggy. That time she was yelling and making sound. Finally, we went to mattress on the flow and did in cowgirl motion.

She had a big ass like very much spongy texture. It went around 10-15 min and release load. After sometimes came out from spa in happy mode.
No, It is in High Level Road, I hope you know where is Maharagama Fashion Bug is. Just pass that then you can find Keells super. Move further down, Then you can find Sampath ATM. Just next to ATM there is little lane. You can find Apurwa in that lane. No need to go further in the lane. You can see the sign board while walking on High Level. Just behind that ATM.Thanks for your information: the.

Acadaca
03-13-22, 10:30
Gents,

Visited a new spa in Mel Avenue, which was really good.

Can't remember the ladies name but she said she used to work at Orchard which is now closed.

Damage - 3 for treatment.

Tip - 2.5 with full access.

Raveen88
03-13-22, 21:21
During the months of December and January two of my friends tried few girls at Arovin (for a different purpose).

They found some girls are actually honest in their job and at least try to please the customers.

But there are few who actually don't try to give a massage but keen on feeling of few minutes and get money from customers. I thought of revealing few names on behalf of those who try girls at arovin.

Are#sh#I, Si#h#mi, N#lu are few. Better to avoid them.

I will update about good ones, once I get more information about other girls.

Gonas
03-14-22, 02:25
Gents,

Can't remember the ladies name but she said she used to work at Orchard which is now closed.

Tip - 2.5 with full access.You mean 5500 for something not even close to FS?

Godiwa
03-14-22, 05:24
Gents,

Tip - 2.5 with full access.Rooms are clean and airy but not luxury. I am told double is available.

Raveen88
03-14-22, 08:18
Rooms are clean and airy but not luxury. I am told double is available.Can you please mention any nearby land mark.

Raveen88
03-14-22, 08:22
During the months of December and January two of my friends tried few girls at Arovin (for a different purpose).

They found some girls are actually honest in their job and at least try to please the customers.

But there are few who actually don't try to give a massage but keen on feeling of few minutes and get money from customers. I thought of revealing few names on behalf of those who try girls at arovin.

Are#sh#I, Si#h#mi, N#lu are few. Better to avoid them.

I will update about good ones, once I get more information about other girls.Must avoid Ra#hmi, Ni#you, Sit#um# because of bad attitude.

JayaSen
03-14-22, 08:40
Have tried this cunning girls for a decade. Thought not not.

To go for massage or FS. But I need a spa girl to pamper &relax me. Are there any contact.

WitchMaster
03-14-22, 08:44
Have tried this cunning girls for a decade. Thought not not.

To go for massage or FS. But I need a spa girl to pamper &relax me. Are there any contact.Try some FLs, they're way better than the girls in Ads and spas.

Acadaca
03-15-22, 04:53
Can you please mention any nearby land mark.I think it is the street before Cargills in Bamba.

Anonymous007
03-16-22, 14:47
Any tip to find the girl any name?

Went to the spa near Niromi (Nugegoda) after some time. The girls have changed. Total new selection. Almost 6/7 girls are available during day time. Entrance charges are now 2000= with the tips limited to 1500= as they only offer HJ with top access. But this post is about the girl I got!

I went in the late evening and there were only 2 girls at the time, when I went there was already another customer who selected (the better looking girl. Obviously) and went upstairs and I basically didn't have a choice. The only girl available was a slightly chubby chick about 30 years old wearing bright red lipstick. I was about to walk out to a different place (probably arovin, which always has a choice) but I am glad I didn't. I mean, this chick was crazy!

After the usual wash and very basic massage she started with "feeling" and got to pinching my nipples and kissing them. She paid a lot of attention to my balls and ass rubbing and squeezing. Then without any encouragement from my end, she just started french kissing me and kissing my neck like there was no tomorrow. She pushed her tongue down my throat and in turn started sucking on my tongue, obviously I was extremely turned on by this time. Then again without any warning she put her finger up my ass and started massaging my prostate. She then asked me to take her boobs out and suck on them while she played with my ass and shagged me.

Destiny Child
03-19-22, 20:27
I guess the place is this? https://www.google.com/maps/place/Piyumi+Spa+%26+foot+massage+center / at 6. 8434323,79. 9580478,19 z / data=!4 m12!1 m6!3 m5!1 s0 x3 ae2504 c22427157:0 x115 b4 ea5 d9 b98 a42!2 sLionco+Kottawa!8 m2!3 d6. 8436757!4 d79.9586081!3 m4!1 s0 x3 ae251 ddc0 a4 d683:0 x1557 ec4 c108 d13 c2!8 m2!3 d6. 843413!4 d79.9585941.

So do you know what time she is available? Do the other girls also do B2B?

4000= for b to b. I gave 1000= for nice blow job.

Destiny Child
03-19-22, 20:36
It enraged me to see those videos. I reported some of them I think. Seems the guy keeps the phone running in his pocket shirt. Blody low life.

Guys,

What do you of think those sneaky youtube lowlife bums running around spas filming girl lineups and their entire interaction with the manager and forcing conversations about full service and happy endings just to expose them? Also showing the entire name of the place and its exact location? How is that fun and acceptable?

I know those spas face major waves of police raids and bust downs every now and then its because of that social media fuss. Why screw it for everyone?

LuckShanagain
03-20-22, 16:38
Went to the relocated baddegana place over the weekend. Nirosha the anal vacuum cleaner is no more.

So I took the most attractive looking girl a bit chubby but looks ok 6.5/10 fair good assets.

Was in a mood for a good suck and since I wasn't sure how good she is I front up told her I want a good blowjob no messing with me I will give her a good tip. Started with a massage which was ok moved onto business she sucked my nipples and poked her tongue in my ear which felt really good.

I started fingering her, she was wet asked her if I could eat her just to see her reaction which she rejected politely. Blowjob was good not hurried as she started sucking I reminded her that I would give her a good tip. Good blowjob.

Name was rr a Lee yeah.

Would recommend. As paying 2 k for a decent BJ is fair enough. Although the going rate is less at that particular spa.

MuscleKolla
03-21-22, 02:45
Anyone know how to find the new location. Are the girls up for blowjobs and rimming like the old days?

Went to the relocated baddegana place over the weekend. Nirosha the anal vacuum cleaner is no more.

So I took the most attractive looking girl a bit chubby but looks ok 6.5/10 fair good assets.

Was in a mood for a good suck and since I wasn't sure how good she is I front up told her I want a good blowjob no messing with me I will give her a good tip. Started with a massage which was ok moved onto business she sucked my nipples and poked her tongue in my ear which felt really good.

I started fingering her, she was wet asked her if I could eat her just to see her reaction which she rejected politely. Blowjob was good not hurried as she started sucking I reminded her that I would give her a good tip. Good blowjob.

MikeC002
03-21-22, 07:13
It is very near the place where they had their other branch Anjalee was located sometime ago, but on the opposite side of the road. You can spot it from the road.

Anyone know how to find the new location. Are the girls up for blowjobs and rimming like the old days?

PopMan123
03-21-22, 18:17
I guess the place is this? https://www.google.com/maps/place/Piyumi+Spa+%26+foot+massage+center / at 6. 8434323,79. 9580478,19 z / data=!4 m12!1 m6!3 m5!1 s0 x3 ae2504 c22427157:0 x115 b4 ea5 d9 b98 a42!2 sLionco+Kottawa!8 m2!3 d6. 8436757!4 d79.9586081!3 m4!1 s0 x3 ae251 ddc0 a4 d683:0 x1557 ec4 c108 d13 c2!8 m2!3 d6. 843413!4 d79.9585941.

So do you know what time she is available? Do the other girls also do B2B?Just check with her.

https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=72995

Plague
03-25-22, 04:46
Went to the spa near Niromi (Nugegoda) after some time. The girls have changed. Total new selection. Almost 6/7 girls are available during day time. Entrance charges are now 2000= with the tips limited to 1500= as they only offer HJ with top access. But this post is about the girl I got!

I went in the late evening and there were only 2 girls at the time, when I went there was already another customer who selected (the better looking girl. Obviously) and went upstairs and I basically didn't have a choice. The only girl available was a slightly chubby chick about 30 years old wearing bright red lipstick. I was about to walk out to a different place (probably arovin, which always has a choice) but I am glad I didn't. I mean, this chick was crazy!

After the usual wash and very basic massage she started with "feeling" and got to pinching my nipples and kissing them. She paid a lot of attention to my balls and ass rubbing and squeezing. Then without any encouragement from my end, she just started french kissing me and kissing my neck like there was no tomorrow. She pushed her tongue down my throat and in turn started sucking on my tongue, obviously I was extremely turned on by this time. Then again without any warning she put her finger up my ass and started massaging my prostate. She then asked me to take her boobs out and suck on them while she played with my ass and shagged me. Finally I couldn't hold on any longer and I gave in to the assault on my mouth and my ass and finished on her fkin hand..How to find the spa after reaching Niromi? Not familiar on the area. Any hint on the name of the spa and the girl?

Poi1234
03-25-22, 11:34
This was the second time I came here. I was in the area for work and wanted to blow my load. Last time no selections was given but this time there were 3 girls to select from. I took the cute looking skinny looking girl who was waring a dress. Went for a FS from the get go. It was 5 K paid at the front desk.

The rooms are small with red lighting. Since she was wearing a dress he had to get fully naked to give me access. Gave a good cat bath and a nice feeling massage. Kept my mask on so no kissing. Without any prompting she put the condom and start to give a BJ. Then I took her from behind and finished off inside her.

Overall a positive experience.

Face - 7/10.

Boobs - 7/10 small but firm.

Body - 8/10 Good figure but had a lot of stretch marks in her stomach probably due to a pregnancy.

Attitude - 8/10 Super friendly and cheery.

WIR. Maybe if I'm in the area. I know they advertise FS on SL-ads so not really comfortable to be there, I don't know about anyone else but it feels like they're asking to be raided.

Place is next to Glitz on high level road. Small foot spa place looks like its in the car park but you have to climb up from there. Don't know the name of the place and didn't get the girls name also.

Destiny Child
03-26-22, 08:41
Though he says its near Niromi, its about 300 m away from it towards jubilee post.

https://srilanka-massage.********.com/2018/08/red-apple-ayurvedic-spa.html

How to find the spa after reaching Niromi? Not familiar on the area. Any hint on the name of the spa and the girl?

Destiny Child
03-26-22, 08:44
Will do. And wow what a pose.

Just check with her.

https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=72995

Destiny Child
03-26-22, 08:45
Its on the road left to Sampath Bank on Pagoda road. They put up a new board. There used to be a spa here before as well. Another run down building though.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/6%C2%B053'01.5%22 N+79%C2%B054'03.6%22 E / at 6. 8837413,79. 9004388,19 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m14!1 m7!3 m6!1 s0 x3 ae25 a6 d71470 d1 b:0 x64 e71656663 e00 d6!2 sPita+Kotte,+Sri+Jayawardenepura+Kotte!3 b1!8 m2!3 d6. 8808992!4 d79.9052768!3 m5!1 s0 x0:0 x2937704 b001986 a9!7 e2!8 m2!3 d6. 8837395!4 d79.9009857.

PopMan123
03-27-22, 06:17
Will do. And wow what a pose.She is sexier than in the photograph. Only issue is she doesn't offer FS.

But she offer good suck. After my first visit I had a friendly chat with her.

I asked about FS. She said no, Then I am trying to pinch her and asking for something extra.

Then she said OK to have a ride between her legs (Galakapanawa).

Waiting to go there again and have bit more fun.

MilfHunterLk
03-31-22, 10:26
Does she give good cat bath?

She is sexier than in the photograph. Only issue is she doesn't offer FS.

But she offer good suck. After my first visit I had a friendly chat with her.

I asked about FS. She said no, Then I am trying to pinch her and asking for something extra.

Then she said OK to have a ride between her legs (Galakapanawa).

Waiting to go there again and have bit more fun.

PopMan123
04-01-22, 06:47
Does she give good cat bath?Yes, It is. That was awesome.

Destiny Child
04-01-22, 20:53
I tried to hook up with her in the evening but she was leaving for home so she could not stay back. I think she said she is back after the 5th. Then I went to that FS place popman mentioned in Maharagama (next to Sampath ATM). The place was closed. There are other spas in the area and there is one with a big board adjoining. In a house. Thought I will try. There was a professionally dressed guy at the counter who told me the rate and the extra tip and what the extras included. So entrance is 1500 and tip 1500. I got the next available girl Samadhi. She was a relatively good looking fairer girl in her early 30's. It was a small room with AC but no AC as no power. So she opened up the windows and curtains which was not very comfortable but she assured no one can see anything. However I did not talk much as people outside could here as I could here them. Massage was good. Extras was usual allowing top and bottom touch. However I realized that it is not good to go to spas when power is out as the girls are sweaty. Which is not sexy. Positive about the place was on my way out the manager guy asked me for my feedback and apologies for the power outage and asked me to come back.

Yes, It is. That was awesome.

LuckShanagain
04-02-22, 06:02
Anyone know where baddagana nirosha is now? She left the place all of a sudden very likely that she is working elsewhere.

PopMan123
04-03-22, 07:59
I tried to hook up with her in the evening but she was leaving for home so she could not stay back. I think she said she is back after the 5th. Then I went to that FS place popman mentioned in Maharagama (next to Sampath ATM). The place was closed. There are other spas in the area and there is one with a big board adjoining. In a house. Thought I will try. There was a professionally dressed guy at the counter who told me the rate and the extra tip and what the extras included. So entrance is 1500 and tip 1500. I got the next available girl Samadhi. She was a relatively good looking fairer girl in her early 30's. It was a small room with AC but no AC as no power. So she opened up the windows and curtains which was not very comfortable but she assured no one can see anything. However I did not talk much as people outside could here as I could here them. Massage was good. Extras was usual allowing top and bottom touch. However I realized that it is not good to go to spas when power is out as the girls are sweaty. Which is not sexy. Positive about the place was on my way out the manager guy asked me for my feedback and apologies for the power outage and asked me to come back.Yes, Now Apurwa spa closed. Don't know what is exact reason. I had the number girl I had FS last time (Aloma) she also not answering.

It seems spa next to NTB also providing FS. But still I didn't visit there.

But don't give up try to have fun with Kawi. It is different experience.

IslandKid16
04-07-22, 22:53
If anyone interested with nice be to be from nice sexy girl. Found a gem. Her name is Kawi. Place in front of Kottawa Lionco.

There is 3 store building in front of Lionco, other side of the road, There are 3 spas in that building. Go to 3rd floor SPA and ask from this girl.

No FS only be to be. Not much of selection there but she is nice sexy girl giving wonderful be to be.Does she get nude for the B2B massage or is it with clothes?

JayaSen
04-08-22, 14:14
If anyone interested with nice be to be from nice sexy girl. Found a gem. Her name is Kawi. Place in front of Kottawa Lionco.

There is 3 store building in front of Lionco, other side of the road, There are 3 spas in that building. Go to 3rd floor SPA and ask from this girl.

No FS only be to be. Not much of selection there but she is nice sexy girl giving wonderful be to be.https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=79183

Can recommend her. In Kotte area.

Polekaru
04-10-22, 05:28
Yes, Now Apurwa spa closed. Don't know what is exact reason. I had the number girl I had FS last time (Aloma) she also not answering.

It seems spa next to NTB also providing FS. But still I didn't visit there.

But don't give up try to have fun with Kawi. It is different experience.I think that is open now.

Polekaru
04-10-22, 05:46
This is a spa near the colour lights of Malabe bus-stand. There are few positives in this place.

1) Girl selection.

If you are a FS guy, there are chicks for that, but girls provide FS are not in high standards of beauty. But there are girls only do massage service with Happy E and top / bottom full access with good assets. Girl I have chosen has 38 DD huge natural b & she was very gentle with her service.

I can share the no of that place and girl name (inbox me).

2) Parking Space.

As you guys know, in most of the spas the parking area is also the main road and fully exposed to outside and with lesser security. But this place is somewhat inside from the main road and a separate parking space is available.

3) Damage- 1.5 K for place + 1.5 K Tip (as I heard FS is double of this price).

Godiwa
04-11-22, 07:39
There is a spa between 15th lane and 16th lane off Gall road, sea side. This is horrible. Bad rooms, aunty type girls and they charge for every thing. Best avoided.

Hunta777
04-11-22, 12:57
This is a spa near the colour lights of Malabe bus-stand. There are few positives in this place.

1) Girl selection.

If you are a FS guy, there are chicks for that, but girls provide FS are not in high standards of beauty. But there are girls only do massage service with Happy E and top / bottom full access with good assets. Girl I have chosen has 38 DD huge natural b & she was very gentle with her service.

2) Parking Space.

As you guys know, in most of the spas the parking area is also the main road and fully exposed to outside and with lesser security. But this place is somewhat inside from the main road and a separate parking space is available..Name of the spot please.

Hunta777
04-11-22, 19:42

1) Girl selection.

2) Parking Space.

As you guys know, in most of the spas the parking area is also the main road and fully exposed to outside and with lesser security. But this place is somewhat inside from the main road and a separate parking space is available..OK. Found it.

AmilaP81
04-21-22, 19:21
Can someone recommend a spa with good looking girls?

JundaFun
04-22-22, 04:42
Best value for Money is Arovin. Newly renovated. 2 k entrance. 2 K tip for good feeling massage with happy ending, both top bottom access given. If you are a regular a BBBJ is additional 1 k.

Can someone recommend a spa with good looking girls?

CoolNilesh
04-22-22, 05:03
Hi all,

I know all the seniors know these facts quite well. Yet, since there are many new quarries about what are the better spas, wanted to post this.

Rule 1: Don't go with expectations of getting clean rooms, attached decent bathrooms and gorgeous girls in Spas. I bet there is non under a budget of LKR 15 K. If you go with minimum expectations, you will spend accordingly and you will have a higher chance of getting out at least satisfied.

Rule 2: There is no correlation between the looks of the girls and the services they offer. Popular idea of select a non. Attractive girl so they will compensate it with service is a myth. It's random most of the time. I have seen enough evidence to say that, while better looking girls might give a bad service, it's not evident that not so good looking girls gives a better service.

Rule 3: If they initiate discussions about extras even before they finish the massage, you are in for a shitty experience. I think it's always better to ask them to do the massage first. Some will just touch here and there than giving a proper massage. But at least it's better than, they leading you directly into extras, then start wining about you not cuming quickly within five minutes. At least you get to do something or the money you paid by asking them to do the massage first.

Rule 4: If you are not happy, complaint to the management. I believe we feel either embarrassed or empathetic towards the girls not to complaint to the number they have displayed in the spa. Some numbers can be bogus, and even if we complaint they might not do anything. But I believe we should complaint simply because this is another profession and that's what we do in any other circumstances. At least some might improve.

Rule 5: Don't believe you can romance them, take them out and get a GFE from them. It happens rarely. Most of the cases, they just want to get the most out of your visit by promising so many next time.

Rule 6: Share the details. If there was a bad experience we happily share. But we tend to keep away the good experiences from forums like this. This puts us at a disadvantage. So let's share as much as possible. Also, I have seen the comments saying sharing good contacts here, especially spas might lead them to be raided by the police. I believe there is no correlation. Whether they will get raided or not depends on whether the Spa has paid the necessary cuts to the police, not the information we publish here.

*In Sri Lanka, we let so many factors effect our decision making. With doctors we tend to bare there late comings and poor treatment of patients at channel centers because we think high of the profession. We let teachers go on strikes and other stupid things to darken the future of our children because we respect teaching. Similarly, we let these girls take advantage of us because we think they are poor and they have no other option than this due to societal injustice. But we should really do is consider them all as professionals, give the due respect for their profession while demanding the necessary respect from them as service providers.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

Hiran
04-22-22, 07:30
I totally agree with Nilesh here on all things he has written. But if I may add, treat the girls with respect and not as a piece of meat that you are out to get your jollies with and vanish. They are human beings too, despite some having money grabbing ways. That respect leads to friendship and then anything is possible from there on. Believe me I have taken many a Spa girl out and fucked them over and over again because I have earned their friendship and treated them with respect. Also a little bit of financial consideration was also involved to motivate them but that was a separate action on my part just to ease the process along.

Cheers,

Hiran.

Hi all,

I know all the seniors know these facts quite well. Yet, since there are many new quarries about what are the better spas, wanted to post this.

Rule 1: Don't go with expectations of getting clean rooms, attached decent bathrooms and gorgeous girls in Spas. I bet there is non under a budget of LKR 15 K. If you go with minimum expectations, you will spend accordingly and you will have a higher chance of getting out at least satisfied.

Rule 2: There is no correlation between the looks of the girls and the services they offer. Popular idea of select a non. Attractive girl so they will compensate it with service is a myth. It's random most of the time. I have seen enough evidence to say that, while better looking girls might give a bad service, it's not evident that not so good looking girls gives a better service.

Rule 3: If they initiate discussions about extras even before they finish the massage, you are in for a shitty experience. I think it's always better to ask them to do the massage first. Some will just touch here and there than giving a proper massage. But at least it's better than, they leading you directly into extras, then start wining about you not cuming quickly within five minutes. At least you get to do something or the money you paid by asking them to do the massage first.

Rule 4: If you are not happy, complaint to the management. I believe we feel either embarrassed or empathetic towards the girls not to complaint to the number they have displayed in the spa. Some numbers can be bogus, and even if we complaint they might not do anything. But I believe we should complaint simply because this is another profession and that's what we do in any other circumstances. At least some might improve.

Rule 5: Don't believe you can romance them, take them out and get a GFE from them. It happens rarely. Most of the cases, they just want to get the most out of your visit by promising so many next time.

Rule 6: Share the details. If there was a bad experience we happily share. But we tend to keep away the good experiences from forums like this. This puts us at a disadvantage. So let's share as much as possible. Also, I have seen the comments saying sharing good contacts here, especially spas might lead them to be raided by the police. I believe there is no correlation. Whether they will get raided or not depends on whether the Spa has paid the necessary cuts to the police, not the information we publish here.

*In Sri Lanka, we let so many factors effect our decision making. With doctors we tend to bare there late comings and poor treatment of patients at channel centers because we think high of the profession. We let teachers go on strikes and other stupid things to darken the future of our children because we respect teaching. Similarly, we let these girls take advantage of us because we think they are poor and they have no other option than this due to societal injustice. But we should really do is consider them all as professionals, give the due respect for their profession while demanding the necessary respect from them as service providers.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

LuckShanagain
04-23-22, 11:36
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Lucifer786
04-23-22, 16:56
Guys! I've been seeing some of these birds I tried are in SL now. I could locate two such accounts in which one is still posting vids. Now, I'm not personally connected to them but I've been trying to guess the locations and couldn't. Also, not sure if FS is allowed since they didn't here in MV.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mon131218/video/7072724720621210906

https://www.tiktok.com/@aleengirl?lang=en

See if this is any worth and able to crack by any chance. Unlike in SL, they post the numbers publicly here in TikTok MV. Crazy right?

Also, one close contact of mine is there in SL too, and I'm waiting for her response. She was the best I have tried and I'll post back if I get a response and if she's okay to meet some of the seniors! Cheers.

SexBomb69
04-23-22, 17:45
Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend me a good place to get tested for STDs.

Thank you!

Mungar
04-24-22, 03:53
Guys! I've been seeing some of these birds I tried are in SL now. I could locate two such accounts in which one is still posting vids. Now, I'm not personally connected to them but I've been trying to guess the locations and couldn't. Also, not sure if FS is allowed since they didn't here in MV.

https://www.tiktok.com/@mon131218/video/7072724720621210906

https://www.tiktok.com/@aleengirl?lang=en

See if this is any worth and able to crack by any chance. Unlike in SL, they post the numbers publicly here in TikTok MV. Crazy right?

Also, one close contact of mine is there in SL too, and I'm waiting for her response. She was the best I have tried and I'll post back if I get a response and if she's okay to meet some of the seniors! Cheers.I think I have seen the heavy build girl at sea side spa.

Mungar
04-24-22, 06:41
Hi guys!

Can anyone recommend me a good place to get tested for STDs.

Thank you!Try National STD / AIDS Control Programme.

It is in colombo near town hall.

I think there is a branch in kalubowila hospital as well.

This is free service BTW. And the staff is very professional and supportive. There is a dedicated thread for this topic BTW. Try that for more feedbacks.

DLasantha
04-24-22, 07:53
Anyone know our legendary member Koththumee is on ISG now?

Rajeev9
04-24-22, 23:06
Since one of members mentioned she as a gem I wished to try her one more time. But no difference from the previous attempt. This is the summary about her.

Good about her:

1. She is slim fair, and nice looking.

2. No bargaining, fix price.

3. Prices are very reasonable.

Bad about her.

1. That place is not very good, no AC or hot water.

2. Her massage is not very professional. Just touching.

For my opinion she is not worthy. Next time I will try one of other girls.

No FS only be to be. Not much of selection there but she is nice sexy girl giving wonderful be to be.

Hiran
04-25-22, 06:41
Hi!

What are her charges like? Also is top & bottom access possible and FS? If I remember correctly, she allows to do it on her thighs (Gal Kapanawa) is possible with her. Is it so? Thinking of trying her out sometime soon, so I want to know beforehand what is possible and not possible.

Thanks & Cheers,

Hiran.

Since one of members mentioned she as a gem I wished to try her one more time. But no difference from the previous attempt. This is the summary about her.

Good about her:

Bad about her.

Rajeev9
04-25-22, 06:45
Hi!

What are her charges like? Also is top & bottom access possible and FS? If I remember correctly, she allows to do it on her thighs (Gal Kapanawa) is possible with her. Is it so? Thinking of trying her out sometime soon, so I want to know beforehand what is possible and not possible.

Thanks & Cheers,

Hiran.As per my knowledge FS is not possible. Others note sure. 3 K is for massage, 4 K B2 B, additional 1 K for Covered BJ.

Eeyore311
04-25-22, 11:23
Needed some stress relief a couple of days so decided to try the new baddegana place, this was around 9 pm. It was closed so went to Arovin instead. Took a girl called Ra**ka. Said she was 32 but looked a bit older.

Took the massage which was ok. Afterwards asked if I wanted extras. BBBJ was offered for 2 K. Blowjob was very good, slow and sloppy. After a bit I said I ll give 3 K for CIM. She also gave a nice feeling massage for the ass.

Overall very good service. Will return again for her. Also, when leaving saw a few better looking girls but don t know about their service.

Front Runner
04-25-22, 12:03
Hi guys,

This is Front runner again. Thought of starting my mongering life again. Was an active member in the past and shared some good contacts in the spa scene with seniors l. Nice to see some long term seniors still around like Oldteaboy, DJ Lasantha, Hiran, Spikey, Musclekolla, Witchmaster and so on.

So thought of adding 2 reports of one of my fav places which is Baddegana. If you would search my earlier posts I have been a huge fan of the Baddegana place and Arovin due to service level and costs.

So last week I went to Baddegana new relocated place. Price is the same but more spacious house. My best girls have been Pawani and Nirosha. Those anal feelings man its worth it. When time for selection found an earlier girl called A*a*iya too. Didn't pick her since I have taken her before. Got a girl called I*you*I. Not a good looker but gave a good service. Gave a good cat bath too. And managed to get a little bit of DFK also. Normally I don't take BBBJ. Ratings below,

DFK -7/10.

Face-6/10.

Boobs- 6/10 didn't allow to suck saying she is feeding.

Face- 6/10.

Overall 7/10.

The second encounter. This is why I thought of writing this report. Her name is Shani. She is a good looker but man. She has so many rules. Don't finger, don't suck, don't this and that. She wanted me to wash my jonny again for her to do the BBBJ which I refused to her surprise. So guys don't take this girl. I made a cardinal sin of taking the prettiest of the lot. I remembered later one member had told not to take this girl.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs - 0/10 didn't see.

GFE -0/10.

Also BTW, thanks to Kicka for the help given in sharing a girl number.

Hoping to write more reports in the spa scene.

Stay safe.

FR.

LuckShanagain
04-26-22, 08:48
Hi guys,

This is Front runner again. Thought of starting my mongering life again. Was an active member in the past and shared some good contacts in the spa scene with seniors l. Nice to see some long term seniors still around like Oldteaboy, DJ Lasantha, Hiran, Spikey, Musclekolla, Witchmaster and so on.

So thought of adding 2 reports of one of my fav places which is Baddegana. If you would search my earlier posts I have been a huge fan of the Baddegana place and Arovin due to service level and costs.

So last week I went to Baddegana new relocated place. Price is the same but more spacious house. My best girls have been Pawani and Nirosha. Those anal feelings man its worth it. When time for selection found an earlier girl called A*a*iya too. Didn't pick her since I have taken her before. Got a girl called I*you*I. Not a good looker but gave a good service. Gave a good cat bath too. And managed to get a little bit of DFK also. Normally I don't take BBBJ. Ratings below,.Shani is the best looking out of all and provides with the worst service of all too. She is full of herself. Acts as if she is the queen of England. Took her only once, wiped my Werner with a wet wipe which I thought was ok as everyone needs to take precautions then put some lotion on my Werner and sucked for about 20 seconds and started to shake me off saying aren't you done yet aren't you done yet I got absolutely sick of the woman and never took her again as far as I know nobody takes her a second time as she is horrible.

IslandKid16
04-26-22, 12:19
Hi Rajeev,

Does she do the B2B massage nude?

Good about her:

Bad about her.

SexBomb69
04-26-22, 15:38

No FS only be to be. Not much of selection there but she is nice sexy girl giving wonderful be to be.Could you please share the details or the link of the ad please?

Thank you.

Rajeev9
04-27-22, 01:08
Hi Rajeev,

Does she do the B2B massage nude?Yes Of course.

LuckShanagain
04-27-22, 10:32
So of late this forum seems to have been visiting the above place so I followed as well. The selection was ok but however the power cut made it a bit hard to chose from. Regardless I managed to chose a girl called tharushi busty looking woman with a nose piercing.

Started with an average massage and it did not last ten minutes. Proceeded to extras and apparently the rate is 2 k for a shake and 3 k for access. After reading the forum I was knowledge that a BJ was on the offer so I decided to push her. She refused and said that she only has given BJ to two people and I knew that it's going to be a fraud. Regardless agreed on 4 k and she sucked me for 10 seconds max. Hurried everything.

Pathetic cheating woman. Do not take tharushi. The baddegana service is way better. I don't think I will go here again spending 6 k for a lazy sex worker to suck my dong for 15 seconds. Also place had secret cameras.

DLasantha
04-28-22, 00:06
So of late this forum seems to have been visiting the above place so I followed as well. The selection was ok but however the power cut made it a bit hard to chose from. Regardless I managed to chose a girl called tharushi busty looking woman with a nose piercing.

Started with an average massage and it did not last ten minutes. Proceeded to extras and apparently the rate is 2 k for a shake and 3 k for access. After reading the forum I was knowledge that a BJ was on the offer so I decided to push her. She refused and said that she only has given BJ to two people and I knew that it's going to be a fraud. Regardless agreed on 4 k and she sucked me for 10 seconds max. Hurried everything.

Pathetic cheating woman. Do not take tharushi. The baddegana service is way better. I don't think I will go here again spending 6 k for a lazy sex worker to suck my dong for 15 seconds. Also place had secret cameras.Ohh. Shit. Are you sure? How did you get to know.

LuckShanagain
04-28-22, 04:23
Ohh. Shit. Are you sure? How did you get to know.Positive, with my eyes. They have something that looks like a speaker in their rooms. Its obviously a camera other spas have confirmed.

Podi Kolla
04-29-22, 09:12
Just want to mention about A in Beddagana. I took her one time looking the recommendation, but not much good at service. Asking for better tip always. Not a good looker as well. BBJ was good but quick one. I don't she has specific customer list giving better service.

Hi guys,

So last week I went to Baddegana new relocated place. Price is the same but more spacious house. My best girls have been Pawani and Nirosha. Those anal feelings man its worth it. When time for selection found an earlier girl called A*a*iya too. Didn't pick her since I have taken her before. Got a girl called I*you*I. Not a good looker but gave a good service. Gave a good cat bath too. And managed to get a little bit of DFK also. Normally I don't take BBBJ. Ratings below,

Podi Kolla
04-29-22, 09:16
Positive, with my eyes. They have something that looks like a speaker in their rooms. Its obviously a camera other spas have confirmed.Same cameras were installed at the other Spa in the road which giving FS to anyone coming. I asked about the Speakers they said for listen to radio. But I checked the wiring they Camera wires wired into those speakers you can confirmed it by checking the outdoor cameras they wired the the same wires.

Front Runner
04-30-22, 04:30
Just want to mention about A in Beddagana. I took her one time looking the recommendation, but not much good at service. Asking for better tip always. Not a good looker as well. BBJ was good but quick one. I don't she has specific customer list giving better service.Yeah agree. She looked a bit of a money minded. I also have taken her once. Her assets are good compared to others. Ohh I wish girls like Pawani return. She was the best for rimming and feeling at that place.

DLasantha
04-30-22, 06:33
Same cameras were installed at the other Spa in the road which giving FS to anyone coming. I asked about the Speakers they said for listen to radio. But I checked the wiring they Camera wires wired into those speakers you can confirmed it by checking the outdoor cameras they wired the the same wires.Why do they filming Spa scenes? To get extra income from porn web sites? Do girls there agree to get exposed?

LuckShanagain
04-30-22, 09:55
Why do they filming Spa scenes? To get extra income from porn web sites? Do girls there agree to get exposed?A couple of things.

Overall security as there is a lot of money exposed including cards unsupervised. A couple of years back before the spa scene took off many women used to rob clients.

Secondly to ensure that no FS takes place. Some spas do not provide FS so on order to monitor that they have installed CCTV.

Also to absolve the owners from liability in the case of property theft as it would be easy to catch the woman in the act.

So to feed the owners sexual desires.

Pancha
05-01-22, 19:00
Same cameras were installed at the other Spa in the road which giving FS to anyone coming. I asked about the Speakers they said for listen to radio. But I checked the wiring they Camera wires wired into those speakers you can confirmed it by checking the outdoor cameras they wired the the same wires.Recently I read a report in a Gossip site where a spa Girl has mentioned that she was the first to discover a hidden Camera and made a big noise with the management and then left. So it is possible.

Pancha
05-01-22, 19:02
Recently I came across a video clip where a guy is giving a massage to a girl (Sri Lanka) and she is also holding his penis. Apparently she is paying. Anyone know about this?

PopMan123
05-02-22, 05:14
Yes, she is half naked at spa as well. 2 times I went she is wearing a short just to cover pussy & butt, Any tiny little skinny to cover her little boobs.

She is starting be to be with wearing only panty, middle of the action I asked to remove that as well. She removed without any hesitation.

Does she do the B2B massage nude?

Destiny Child
05-02-22, 07:00
Saw this new spa in Thalawathugoda, in front of the petrol shed, next to Singer / Cargills. Name is Secret Spa! What a name. Tried the place. Its just 3 months old and on an upstairs. Place is full of cameras. Entire place is Air conditioned and relative a plush atmosphere with new sofas TVs etc. There was a selection room where girls sit and watch TV. I had only one selection. Big built girl Ro. Normal massage 1500 and full service 6 K. Went to 1.5 K option. It is quite a big place. With numbered partitioned rooms (at least 6 rooms). Washing area was separate. When I came back the girl asked whether I want feeling or massage. I said feeling. She did a bit feeling on the leg. Then proceeded liking my shoulder area etc and told me to turn around. She said 1.5 K for shake and 2 K for access and shake. I went with the 2 K. She took her boobs out and proceeded to masturbate. I think this is the shortest massage I ever got. I saw another girl and she was kind of pretty too. Since things happened fast I could not talk with the girl much. - DC.

P.S: There was a camera in the room as well but was directed upwards.

Jungihora
05-02-22, 10:45
Anyone knows foot spa with happy ending?

WitchMaster
05-03-22, 07:38
Yes, she is half naked at spa as well. 2 times I went she is wearing a short just to cover pussy & butt, Any tiny little skinny to cover her little boobs.

She is starting be to be with wearing only panty, middle of the action I asked to remove that as well. She removed without any hesitation.

Does she do the B2B massage nude?Yes, B2B is done nude but doesn't allow you to DATY or fingering. Now she's quick on the deal since there's a demand created for her through the forum.

Podi Kolla
05-03-22, 11:26
Why do they filming Spa scenes? To get extra income from porn web sites? Do girls there agree to get exposed?I checked the angle as well. It is from behind the girl. Camera can see us and back of the girl. But for FS places IDK why?

SL Mmonger
05-04-22, 04:53
Took this girl recently, after scanning through some adverts in SL Ads.

Her number is not on WhatsApp and had to call her directly and speak. The specific girl answered the phone it self. So I agreed to meet in Nugegoda. She wanted me to book a room in solid and provide her with room number. She came within 10 minutes to location.

Girl. She's nice and friendly, but no GFE. Don't shower together. Also a big clock watcher. Went out in 30 minutes soon as action was done.

Looks - 6/10.

Service 4/10.

Damage.

Room - 1.2 k (New solid in Nugegoda is very clean).

FS - 7 k.

Massage - 3 k (this was bit better than many spa's).

WIR. No.

You can find her advert on SLad.

Rajeev9
05-05-22, 09:05
Last week I was passing through Talawathugoda and I saw popular massage place near Wickramasinghepura road light are on. So decided to try it.

It was around 6 PM and they have ample hidden parking. I enter there and there was cashier and one girl was there. I saw there was another good looking chick with tinted hair was passing by which indelicate they have bunch of nice girls.

He said 2 k for entrance and 1. 5 k for extras and tried to call other girls for selection. Since the first chick was good looking I selected her without seen others.

Then I enter the room which was AC and had a bath. The bathrooms are not perfect but, cleaner compared to other places with same price. And they have hot water too.

Her name was S**and* (The same name of famous police officer who was arrested by this government) and she was well dressed with matching makeup. She entered room and the door was only half closed and she started with normal massage. It was really good massage ans she was talkative too. When comes to extras it was 1. 5 k for hand job no negotiation. HJ also very good, but she only allowed to access from outside which was bit disappointing me.

When I was coming out I saw very fat ugly chick too, which disprove my earlier assumption.

Overall happy with the massage.

Pros:

Have ample hidden parking.
Hot water and AC rooms.
Fixed price

Cons:

No FS and only allowed access from outside.

Summary:

Place: 9/10.

Face: 9/10 (really nice).

Massage: 9/10.

Extras: 5/10.

Visit again: yes for sure.

Hope you guys are families with this place, do they provide extras more than that if you are a regular?

Rajeev9
05-05-22, 09:18

Does she do the B2B massage nude?Bit funny response, do you consider a girl wearing shorts as half naked?

And I don't think her boobs are small, yes she is small made, but compared to her body they are large (May be the, or at least C). I Consider only A and be are small.

Anyway answering to your question, Yes. She is doing B2 B naked. For your knowledge B2 B considered as naked, in my life I never had a B2 B with dress on.

Poi1234
05-05-22, 11:09
Gents,

I've seen a lot of spa ads now very openly advertise FS. How do you think they operate? I've been to a place which they offer FS right off the bat. I looks like they are asking for LE to raid.

CoolNilesh
05-06-22, 05:09
Gents,

I've seen a lot of spa ads now very openly advertise FS. How do you think they operate? I've been to a place which they offer FS right off the bat. I looks like they are asking for LE to raid.Hi guys,

These days Police is busy protecting the crooks. They don't have time to do petty stuff like raiding spas. So, enjoy the benefits.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

PopMan123
05-06-22, 11:29
Why one can tell me spa offer 3 some FS action?

BigBoyX
05-06-22, 14:12
Is there anyone who tried this?

Is this genuine service?

Can anyone give a review about their experience please?

https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=87950

CoolNilesh
05-06-22, 19:41
Hi guys,

Went to this Spa near Retreat Road in the Marine Drive. Decided to do a strange thing. Obviously this Spa was not offering full service and I was not even looking for it. Once I paid LKR 2.5 K entrance free, I selected a girl called "Ri* Once in the room, I asked what options they have even before the message because today I was not looking for that "pretend to be a massage" drama. She said 2.5 K for a shake and touching. I asked can be just hug and spend time without any of that. She smiled and said ok.

It may have been the easiest 2.5 k she may have ever earned. But she gave me a fairly impressive GFE. We had a nice chat with kissing, touching and playing with each other. I really wanted to take her out and she said ok. Let's see how this will play out.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Hiran
05-07-22, 07:15
Hi Nilesh!

I think you did the right thing and the correct approach to get this girl to be somewhat of a fuck body / girl friend with no strings attached in the future. If you get to take her out and treat her like a lady the next time you meet her, she will be eating out of your hand in no time and you can proceed to the next step which is full blown sex with no hesitation. Just treat them with respect and as human beings and spoil them a bit and they will just be melting with your touch. This method has always worked for me, though I have not done what you did. Must try it sometime and see! Please keep us updated as to what happens next with this girl!

Cheers,

Hiran.

Hi guys,

Went to this Spa near Retreat Road in the Marine Drive. Decided to do a strange thing. Obviously this Spa was not offering full service and I was not even looking for it. Once I paid LKR 2.5 K entrance free, I selected a girl called "Ri* Once in the room, I asked what options they have even before the message because today I was not looking for that "pretend to be a massage" drama. She said 2.5 K for a shake and touching. I asked can be just hug and spend time without any of that. She smiled and said ok.

It may have been the easiest 2.5 k she may have ever earned. But she gave me a fairly impressive GFE. We had a nice chat with kissing, touching and playing with each other. I really wanted to take her out and she said ok. Let's see how this will play out.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Dnlhn
05-08-22, 06:35
Recently I came across a video clip where a guy is giving a massage to a girl (Sri Lanka) and she is also holding his penis. Apparently she is paying. Anyone know about this?Possible to share the video / link?

Pancha
05-08-22, 19:53
Possible to share the video / link?Try Red tube. Princess Aleskshi. SRI LANKAN SPA ඔ3526;3538;3523;3530; එ3482;3546; ක3545;3517;3530;3517; ස3530;3508;3535; එ3482;3495; ග3538;3524;3538;3505;3530; ස3536;3508;3482;3530; ග3505;3530;3505;3520;3535;.

Pancha
05-08-22, 20:03
Came across this in a story. Amazing. Wonder where this is.

https://www.economyhub.info/2022/05/06/political-gossips/

Rajeev9
05-09-22, 00:47
Came across this in a story. Amazing. Wonder where this is.

https://www.economyhub.info/2022/05/06/political-gossips/Looks like a friction to me.

Lamboos
05-10-22, 07:18
Recently I came across a video clip where a guy is giving a massage to a girl (Sri Lanka) and she is also holding his penis. Apparently she is paying. Anyone know about this?It is not real its amateur porn. Looks like a webcam couple. These kind of folks usually make clips under various 'scenarios' or 'storylines' to keep it different everytime.

SL Mmonger
05-10-22, 11:13
Looks like a friction to me.Majority is fiction, but there some underline truths.

There were few high level very old politician were ordering special type of Condoms from Germany due to erection issues. Desires don't diminish with old age.

The Old Teaboy
05-11-22, 03:47
This used to be a Chinese place, and was a foot spa at one time:

https://www.chelleshock.org/tong-ni-foot-spa-twenty-four-hour-indulgence/

I had a look at the place recently. There was a female receptionist (local). She said the masseuses are all local now. (The girls were not visible). The charge is Rs. 5000 for one hour. It was not clear whether extras would be available, so I did not try it. Any experiences?

MahaHoora
05-12-22, 12:47
That must have been a great experience. FS is not everything.

Hi guys,

It may have been the easiest 2.5 k she may have ever earned. But she gave me a fairly impressive GFE. We had a nice chat with kissing, touching and playing with each other. I really wanted to take her out and she said ok. Let's see how this will play out..

Johnny Christy
05-17-22, 04:01
Hi,

Have anyone tried Kingsbury spa? Can get any extras?

SadGuru
05-17-22, 17:58
Extras were very much on offer. My experience was during pre-covid era. They had this "hydro". Something. In which your are subjected to water treatment. It was erotic and fun. I don't know what's the scene now.

Hi,

Have anyone tried Kingsbury spa? Can get any extras?

Mongoosa
05-18-22, 18:16
Hi guys,

Thanks;

Nilesh.How did it go bro?

CoolNilesh
05-19-22, 03:58
How did it go bro?Hi guys,

This economy has thrown a monkey wrench into my efforts. Didn't have the time to take the next initiative. Looking forward to next week.

Wickramgoiyya
05-19-22, 04:32
Really missed those days of orchid executive near lalson, where bunch of saree clad ladies were operated.

Now it's closed. Anyone know massage parlor with girls wearing sarees?

Wadda
05-20-22, 06:33
Went to a foot spa in rathmalana area. Place is not that good.

Bathroom also not clean.

Only one Lady is available around 50 years old.

Fair color average body.

Massage was also average.

Extras provided hand shake and BJ.

BBBJ is available.

Good thing is BJ & hand shake is good.

Top access given.

Total damage 3.5 k.

WIR -maybe.

Jfera
05-20-22, 08:06
Hi Guys.

Ronaash on Fife Road has given me many memorable experiences and I have recommended them to many friends on this site, but yesterday I had a pretty awful experience.

I'm not bitching about a spa girl (you get the good, the bad and the ugly and you deal with it) but it was the management / reception guy's attitude that pissed me off.

The girl Nethmi asked me take a wash. I told her I'm in a hurry, come soon. She didn't turn up for 10-15 minutes. Finally had to phone the reception to get them to send her up.

I asked her why she delayed so much and she said: it's not so long, I have to eat, I couldn't start breakfast till all the girls came etc etc. I told her you have to learn to treat your customers better. She wasn't pleased.

Massage started. Since it was late I said feeling only. I could feel her nails rather sharply on my balls but decided to pass it off as an accident.

Turned over. She's pouting. Asked her name to try some conversation. She refused to speak. Puk-face.

I ended it there. Told her I'm not interested in a massage from someone who can't speak to me. Got up and got dressed.

She went downstairs before I did and had given her version of events to the guy at reception (skinny guy in shorts). He already had my 2 k out to return to me when I went down.

I said to him you need to teach your girls to treat customers better.

And he says " WELL WHY don't YOU STOP COMING HERE. THEN YOU won't HAVE A PROBLEM ".

Wow! Talk about shitty customer service attitude!!

That's the story. Sometimes you get girls who think they are queens, but never experienced this kind of shit from management.

My advice is Stay Away!

Take care guys.

Jfera.

Front Runner
05-20-22, 09:43
Hi Guys.

Ronaash on Fife Road has given me many memorable experiences and I have recommended them to many friends on this site, but yesterday I had a pretty awful experience.

I'm not bitching about a spa girl (you get the good, the bad and the ugly and you deal with it) but it was the management / reception guy's attitude that pissed me off.

The girl Nethmi asked me take a wash. I told her I'm in a hurry, come soon. She didn't turn up for 10-15 minutes. Finally had to phone the reception to get them to send her up.

I asked her why she delayed so much and she said: it's not so long, I have to eat, I couldn't start breakfast till all the girls came etc etc. I told her you have to learn to treat your customers better. She wasn't pleased.

Massage started. Since it was late I said feeling only. I could feel her nails rather sharply on my balls but decided to pass it off as an accident.

Turned over. She's pouting. Asked her name to try some conversation. She refused to speak. Puk-face.

I ended it there. Told her I'm not interested in a massage from someone who can't speak to me. Got up and got dressed.

She went downstairs before I did and had given her version of events to the guy at reception (skinny guy in shorts). He already had my 2 k out to return to me when I went down.

I said to him you need to teach your girls to treat customers better.

And he says " WELL WHY don't YOU STOP COMING HERE. THEN YOU won't HAVE A PROBLEM ".

Wow! Talk about shitty customer service attitude!!

That's the story. Sometimes you get girls who think they are queens, but never experienced this kind of shit from management.

My advice is Stay Away!

Take care guys.

Jfera.Wow what an attitude!! I have never been to Ronash but being to Walter. Was in my to do list and visit Pooja. But now thought of skipping it. Good that you pointed out these, so that other mongers can avoid going to shitty places.

AmashK
05-20-22, 16:04
Hi Guys.

I asked her why she delayed so much and she said: it's not so long, I have to eat, I couldn't start breakfast till all the girls came etc etc. I told her you have to learn to treat your customers better. She wasn't pleased.I understand your disappointment, but these are trying times in SL. Everyone has to stay in fuel cues, or take busses instead of pickmes etc. This is affecting every sector of the country, and spas are no exception. Girls have to get home and back too.

Therefore, try to have some empathy for spa girls as well. Be nice, it won't cost you anything. Girls are not machines. They have to eat as well.

AmilaP81
05-22-22, 08:54
Hi Guys.

I ended it there. Told her I'm not interested in a massage from someone who can't speak to me. Got up and got dressed..Agreed. I don't see any bad attitude with girls. However the new guy in the reception has no respect to the customers.

Even though the girls are good, I have already stopped going to the place.

Mongoosa
05-22-22, 14:39
I understand your disappointment, but these are trying times in SL. Everyone has to stay in fuel cues, or take busses instead of pickmes etc. This is affecting every sector of the country, and spas are no exception. Girls have to get home and back too.

Therefore, try to have some empathy for spa girls as well. Be nice, it won't cost you anything. Girls are not machines. They have to eat as well.We are here to uphold the interets of the mongers. The spas are doing a business and not doing any favour to us. If the messeuse is not free, they should have assigned another girl.

Ronash is a place to avoid.

AmashK
05-23-22, 02:00
We are here to uphold the interets of the mongers. The spas are doing a business and not doing any favour to us. If the messeuse is not free, they should have assigned another girl.

Ronash is a place to avoid.Avoiding the place is quite fine. And it's true, some women take advantage of our sympathy. However, if a girl looks genuinely starved, don't push it too much. I'm pretty sure if you asked for someone else, someone else would have come. But this gut obviously made a be line for the girl and expected her to perform like a machine. Remember that life isn't perfect, and when you're in a similar situation where there's no law that someone should treat you kindly, you'll more than likely feel the brunt of having to work by the book. Karma is a *****, always remember.

GeethMalinda
05-23-22, 05:26
Hi,

Is there any recommended spas near nawala area that offer FS. Looking to go today evening.

Regards,

Geeth.

GeethMalinda
05-23-22, 05:48
This was during the second wave of COVID. I went to a spa in Thalawathugoda, next to hemas, in up stairs. This is my favourite spa, which provide VIP service for 8 K with a private AC room. I selected a girl named Oshadi. She was the best girl I had in my entire life. As per her, she is from Gampaha and she is staying with her sister. Her sister knows about her job. No one else. She is coming to work in evening. I got her for FS. She is not a clock watcher and GFE at very best. I got her private mobile number and asked her if she come out. She said that she haven't gone. But it seems like she will. Then I spoke to her in mobile few times. But didn't call her for around 2-3 weeks. Then I couldn't find her. Not sure where she is. I'm still looking for her everywhere. If anyone come across her please let me know.

Regards,

Geeth.

CoolNilesh
05-23-22, 11:42
I understand your disappointment, but these are trying times in SL. Everyone has to stay in fuel cues, or take busses instead of pickmes etc. This is affecting every sector of the country, and spas are no exception. Girls have to get home and back too.

Therefore, try to have some empathy for spa girls as well. Be nice, it won't cost you anything. Girls are not machines. They have to eat as well.Hi AmashK,

I don't want to pick a fight. Just wanted to point out that, this is the problem we have in our entire system. We just try to give excuses than acting professional and we try to console our minds with unnecessary reasoning. How many companies compensate customers with a reward when they receive a complaint. They simply ignore or think saying "Sorry" should solve all the problems. We have one reason to excuse teachers, another for doctors and another for working girls.

I think we should treat them fair and professionally while demanding a service equal to what we expect from a professional. Aren't we looking down on them and treating them as bad by trying to expect less from them?

Thanks,

Nilesh.

Anonymous007
05-23-22, 14:08
Avoiding the place is quite fine. And it's true, some women take advantage of our sympathy. However, if a girl looks genuinely starved, don't push it too much. I'm pretty sure if you asked for someone else, someone else would have come. But this gut obviously made a be line for the girl and expected her to perform like a machine. Remember that life isn't perfect, and when you're in a similar situation where there's no law that someone should treat you kindly, you'll more than likely feel the brunt of having to work by the book. Karma is a *****, always remember.Ronash is definitely a place to avoid. It's the fault of the girls who work there that we guys feel that way. Yes, it's their Karma that people in ISG have given bad reviews on them. If your sugar baby is in Ronash that's fine and you can enjoy your time but generally, for many members, it has been a poor experience so we share our thoughts. Overall, I am tired of people defending Ronash but that's only my opinion. My advice is to avoid Ronash, it's not worth it.

AmashK
05-23-22, 15:57
Ronash is definitely a place to avoid. It's the fault of the girls who work there that we guys feel that way. Yes, it's their Karma that people in ISG have given bad reviews on them. If your sugar baby is in Ronash that's fine and you can enjoy your time but generally, for many members, it has been a poor experience so we share our thoughts. Overall, I am tired of people defending Ronash but that's only my opinion. My advice is to avoid Ronash, it's not worth it.I've never even visited Ronash. Not my kind of place, and it's too hidden out from the road. However, seeing how she didn't have breakfast and this guy pushed her, I felt bad about it and replied. Of course do whatever you want. I'm just a bit sad about all your folks' behavior. That's all.

MahaHoora
05-23-22, 18:44
Did they return your money?

The fact that they had the 2 K ready to return even before you asked, was one small positive factor in this bad episode.

Thank you for sounding us on what happened there.

Hi Guys.

I ended it there. Told her I'm not interested in a massage from someone who can't speak to me. Got up and got dressed..

MahaHoora
05-23-22, 18:50
Good on you.

This would have been a pleasant experience.

Hi guys,

It may have been the easiest 2.5 k she may have ever earned. But she gave me a fairly impressive GFE. We had a nice chat with kissing, touching and playing with each other. I really wanted to take her out and she said ok. Let's see how this will play out..

JundaFun
05-25-22, 03:55
Ronash has cameras it was confirmed by one of the long standing girls. I asked the girl if they had cameras and she said definitely yes. I am not naming the girl, as this may get her in to trouble The following was my exact conversation with her.

Me: Do you have cameras here.

Girl: Yes sir, in that speaker box.

M: Are you sure?

G: Yes. Sir haven't you come here for many times.

M: Yes.

G: Have you seen the manager coming to see the room any day? Also some days there is no manager?

M: Correct not seen.

G: Yes. Sir haven't you taken the same girl other than me few times.

M: Yes.

G: Have those girls given you any BJ, Between the Legs or Sex?

M: No.

G: If there are is no one to watch, do you think these girls might not do it?

M: Yes I think they will, at least a few.

G: That's why sir, Someone is monitoring the rooms remotely, person is not here. This was raided before now the cameras are in place to make sure extras that leads to raids not happen.

M: I agree, you must be correct, Good thinking.

I think the girl was quite intelligent. Biggest risk is this is viewed via internet. Someone else can log in to it, may me the guys who installed it. I am not an expert. Over to the IT experts.

Another reason to avoid the place.

Johnny Christy
05-25-22, 05:09
Extras were very much on offer. My experience was during pre-covid era. They had this "hydro". Something. In which your are subjected to water treatment. It was erotic and fun. I don't know what's the scene now.It's still there, Can I please know? What do they do in hydro bath?

Michael93
05-25-22, 08:02
Wow what an attitude!! I have never been to Ronash but being to Walter. Was in my to do list and visit Pooja. But now thought of skipping it. Good that you pointed out these, so that other mongers can avoid going to shitty places.Pooja in Avin right? But I took her last around 2019.

Front Runner
05-25-22, 18:43
Pooja in Avin right? But I took her last around 2019.Yeah but last time I heard she was at Ronash.

Rajeev9
05-26-22, 04:43
Really missed those days of orchid executive near lalson, where bunch of saree clad ladies were operated.

Now it's closed. Anyone know massage parlor with girls wearing sarees?I'm not much a Saree fan. But your post reminds me good old days, how it was 10 years back.

Those days only few massage places and lot of them in Colombo area. In my opinion Orchid was the best. Yes, I know those girls were very greedy and try to squeeze last cent out of you. But everyone know how to tease a man. Specially I remember Roshini, young slim girl with lots of GFE and Rajitha who provided FS.

On the counter side these day you'll find MP's in each small town. When you drive in the night you'll see "Spa" light illuminating each 100 m. Most of them are 24 hours.

Compared to old days most of them provides FS or ready to undress up to last stitch without any hesitation.

Also. Now service prices are much regulated, have standard packages and you know what you gets exactly. No bargain. (Like meter taxi).

But the downside is their service is so mechanical, no feelings at all. I still didn't get a good service as orchid from any other.

Any one know any MP provides good service like old orchid?

MuscleKolla
05-26-22, 06:00
Oh yes, I miss those good old days, their collection was always good, sexy young babes in sarees. I remember Nisha, This fair, petite sexy thing, so small and tiny, her pussy was so tight when I put my fingers in her. And how can I forget the famous Jasmine, that's where I first met her, back then she was really fucking sexy.

MilfHunterLk
05-26-22, 11:00
Wow what an attitude!! I have never been to Ronash but being to Walter. Was in my to do list and visit Pooja. But now thought of skipping it. Good that you pointed out these, so that other mongers can avoid going to shitty places.You need to try pooja! She does rush a bit but she has some nice tricks up her sleeve! There are some lousy new girls who are money oriented at Ronash now avoid them. Also try Nisha she is the bomb!

Hiran
05-27-22, 06:31
Tray Manik Spa in Borella. They are located at the top of Sumner place in Borella. The girls there used to wear sarees, when I visited them sometime ago. Please check them out and report back!

Cheers!

Hiran.

Gonas
05-29-22, 02:31
I'm not much a Saree fan. But your post reminds me good old days, how it was 10 years back.

Those days only few massage places and lot of them in Colombo area. In my opinion Orchid was the best. Yes, I know those girls were very greedy and try to squeeze last cent out of you. But everyone know how to tease a man. Specially I remember Roshini, young slim girl with lots of GFE and Rajitha who provided FS.

On the counter side these day you'll find MP's in each small town. When you drive in the night you'll see "Spa" light illuminating each 100 m. Most of them are 24 hours.

Compared to old days most of them provides FS or ready to undress up to last stitch without any hesitation.

Also. Now service prices are much regulated, have standard packages and you know what you gets exactly. No bargain. (Like meter taxi).

But the downside is their service is so mechanical, no feelings at all. I still didn't get a good service as orchid from any other.

Any one know any MP provides good service like old orchid?Yes I would remember how I used to screw sanju in the room straight into the hall. She was my regular. I will park the car in the marine drive and walk my way like a big man. She will know that I am coming and be standing near the door. Man those were the days! Sanju was a beauty at that time good figure. Now she is no more and one person told me that she is in Italy.

Those days it was open till 7 pm I think. I have even creeped through at 7. 30. Once I was alone with sanju and she was also for some reason turned on. She moaned for the first time since I had taken here as I screwed her. The other girls were gone home and only the last few were there. That was the day realised that even they get attached to you after sometime. That day she was relaxed, I guess because the environment was calm. Then there was a burger lady with cats eyes, sriyani who had big boobs, roshini who was a virgin and told me she was from kandy. And the legendary rajitha.

Gonas
05-29-22, 02:35
Does any senior know if the old english lady still operates? Her name started with with R.

Hope she is still there!!

Klicka
05-29-22, 10:24
Does any senior know if the old english lady still operates? Her name started with with R.

Hope she is still there!!I guess not. She was a bit too old when I last saw her like 8 years ago. The last time I took a girl from her was in her home in the road next to Kohuwala laughs.

Front Runner
05-30-22, 08:41
Hi guys,

Thought of giving you an unbelievable update. I saw lot of people being unhappy that the legendary R*j*ha is no more. Guess what found her. I have never had her at Orchid. But I went to the spa Naan who had postd in Mount thread.

There were few good looking girls but the legend smiled at me and others were not bothered. Hence thought of going with her. Then the cashier lady was open about FS and all and when I selected the legendary girl she called her by name and asked to come.

Since I had not taken her before didn't knew this was her. But had a little chit chat and she said she used to work in Orchid and I knew this was her. Her assets are really nice. But the face looks a bit old nw. Service is awesome. 6 k for BtoB and FS.

For more info please PM.

Thanks.

FR.

MahaHoora
05-30-22, 12:33
She has grown old and it shows (on her face) when she wears no makeup. However her body is still great. Her level of service would depend on many factors such as how long you've been seeing her, the location and her horniness at the time. Lately she has been much more money-minded than earlier.

However one could still end up with really good experiences with her, subject to the above.

Given the correct circumstances she enjoys the episode too, being very horny, though she's mechanical at times.

Hi guys,

Thought of giving you an unbelievable update. I saw lot of people being unhappy that the legendary R*j*ha is no more. Guess what found her. I have never had her at Orchid. But I went to the spa Naan who had postd in Mount thread.

There were few good looking girls but the legend smiled at me and others were not bothered. Hence thought of going with her. Then the cashier lady was open about FS and all and when I selected the legendary girl she called her by name and asked to come.

MahaHoora
05-30-22, 12:37
She used to have decent girls at times. She was pretty old and feeble when I saw her last about 3 years ago. Wonder if she'd passed away.

Hope she is still there!!

Rim Boy
06-02-22, 13:00
Guys,

I am new to this forum but I have been following it for past two years. I am fan of rim job and get to know her through this thread.

Now I am coming to the point legendary Niro is at SuvaS++I mount. Please contact for more details.

I know one more vacuum cleaner to share. Please share if you all find any.

Amashi is no more an option.

RajaIbba77
06-06-22, 05:05
Guys,

I am new to this forum but I have been following it for past two years. I am fan of rim job and get to know her through this thread.

Now I am coming to the point legendary Niro is at SuvaS++I mount. Please contact for more details.

Amashi is no more an option.Hey,

Please share good contacts for places / girls offering rimjobs. You don't have a DM option.

Thanks.

LuckShanagain
06-07-22, 12:32
Guys,

Amashi is no more an option.Good on you mate. And very unselfish of you as well. How was the experience? Was it any better?

Kambiyan
06-08-22, 05:50
Paid a visit to this place last weekend. The manager lady offered two packages. FS for 5 K and B2B+FS for 6 K. I selected the first. Fairly a good choice of girls. I am bad in choosing one if there are many choices. So I took some time and glanced at girls. One girl was just laughed at me. So I selected her. Her Name is the*and*. A lucky day for me. She asked me to go upstairs. She followed me in 2 minutes with a towel and guided me to a room. Started with a general chit chat. She confirmed that I paid for the FS and then offered me B2B for 2 K. I asked how is your skills of B2B. She said "I have done to many, no complaints yet". I was really impressed with her answer and accepted her offer. I had a bath whilst she was waiting in the room. Bathroom was also not bad comparing to the other dodgy places. She undressed whilst I was watching her undressing. She came gave me a nude hug and asked me to lay on the bed. She applied a lot of lotion on her and on my back and started the B2B. That was good for a 7 K spa standards. She tried her maximum to please me and she rubbed her boobs and pussy on my back until she gets tired. Then she asked me to turn. The drill repeated, with some more intimacy, lot of eye contacts and me cuddling her and feeling her assets. After a good 15-20 minutes of B2B, she asked me whether it's enough? With heavy breathing. I said yes. I offered her that I will give her a massage, so that I can feel her body inch by inch. I gave her a good massage with some soft touches and feelings. I could saw that she was really enjoying the massage and the touches. I saw she shivering when I was roaming my beard on here body, mainly on the sensitive places such as neck, boobs, bud, underarms etc. She was moaning "sanipai". Started rubbing her pussy which is already wet, whilst eating her nipples. She spontaneously grabbed my junior and gave a CBJ, which was average. I slowly inserted my finger into her ****. She requested not to finger, which I obliged. She asked me to come on top of her and do the deed as she was Horney.

Banged her from the back for few seconds and then switched to missionary. She started rubbing her clit whilst I was banging her, with loud moaning. I couldn't hold it for long and released the load before her, and then helped her to cum by squeezing her boobs, rubbing her clit and gently giving lip kiss. She came in 10-15 seconds after me. She softly slapped me on the cheek and then kissed me.

Summary:

Damage 5 K at counter + 2 K to the girl.

Girl: GFE – 7/10.

Boobs – 6/10 (small, not my type).

Pussy – trimmed (not fully shaved, not so tight).

B2B – 6/10, but value for money – 8/10.

Attitude – 9/10 (she exerts he full effort to please the customer).

WIR – yes, definitely will take her, and with try others. Need to try the legendary lady as well.

Destiny Child
06-08-22, 06:45
Has any of you tried this place: https://lotus-wellness-spa.business.site/.

Seems authentic and prices (maybe old ones I saw on the web) seems low for Thai treatment.

NicholeX
06-09-22, 05:33
Paid a visit to this place last weekend. The manager lady offered two packages. FS for 5 K and B2B+FS for 6 K. I selected the first. Fairly a good choice of girls. I am bad in choosing one if there are many choices. So I took some time and glanced at girls. One girl was just laughed at me. So I selected her. Her Name is the*and*. A lucky day for me. She asked me to go upstairs. She followed me in 2 minutes with a towel and guided me to a room. Started with a general chit chat. She confirmed that I paid for the FS and then offered me B2B for 2 K. I asked how is your skills of B2B. She said "I have done to many, no complaints yet". I was really impressed with her answer and accepted her offer. I had a bath whilst she was waiting in the room. Bathroom was also not bad comparing to the other dodgy places. She undressed whilst I was watching her undressing. She came gave me a nude hug and asked me to lay on the bed. She applied a lot of lotion on her and on my back and started the B2B. That was good for a 7 K spa standards. She tried her maximum to please me and she rubbed her boobs and pussy on my back until she gets tired. Then she asked me to turn. The drill repeated, with some more intimacy, lot of eye contacts and me cuddling her and feeling her assets. After a good 15-20 minutes of B2B, she asked me whether it's enough? With heavy breathing. I said yes. I offered her that I will give her a massage, so that I can feel her body inch by inch. I gave her a good massage with some soft touches and feelings. I could saw that she was really enjoying the massage and the touches. I saw she shivering when I was roaming my beard on here body, mainly on the sensitive places such as neck, boobs, bud, underarms etc. She was moaning "sanipai". Started rubbing her pussy which is already wet, whilst eating her nipples. She spontaneously grabbed my junior and gave a CBJ, which was average. I slowly inserted my finger into her ****. She requested not to finger, which I obliged. She asked me to come on top of her and do the deed as she was Horney.

Banged her from the back for few seconds and then switched to missionary. She started rubbing her clit whilst I was banging her, with loud moaning. I couldn't hold it for long and released the load before her, and then helped her to cum by squeezing her boobs, rubbing her clit and gently giving lip kiss. She came in 10-15 seconds after me. She softly slapped me on the cheek and then kissed me.

Summary:

Damage 5 K at counter + 2 K to the girl.

Girl: GFE 7/10.

Boobs 6/10 (small, not my type).

Pussy trimmed (not fully shaved, not so tight).

B2B 6/10, but value for money 8/10.

Attitude 9/10 (she exerts he full effort to please the customer).

WIR yes, definitely will take her, and with try others. Need to try the legendary lady as well.Can you please tell the name of the place.

Kambiyan
06-11-22, 08:07
Can you please tell the name of the place.Hi buddy,

Please see the post by Naan1 in Mount Lavania thread.

BR.

K.

Gonlabba
06-16-22, 03:16
Hi buddy,

Please see the post by Naan1 in Mount Lavania thread.

BR.

K.I'm hoping to go there this weekend. This is my first time in wed*kand* place. Which girls are the best? Any names or tips?? Please pass by.

CoolNilesh
06-16-22, 04:22
Had a time to kill and went there. My regular was MIA. So selected this girl with the name starts with S (Can't recall her name). She reminded me why it is a waste to be empathetic about these girls and why we should treat them as professionals. Her looks is the only positive thing to remember.

LuckShanagain
06-16-22, 05:09
Took a girl called sewwandi. Has a birthmark on her face. Medium build with good assets.

She started the session with a slow massage and asked me if I was happy with it continuously. Proceeded to suck my dick for at least 15 minutes and also ate my ass I absolutely loved her soft tongue in my rear end.

Blowjob was heavenly as she knew what to do she swallowed my balls both together and continued to strangle them in her mouth making Popping sounds with gentle bites.

The blowjob was even better.

Whole episode cost me 5 k.

Located in mount on a road named. DJ. Land side. Cheers.

Gonlabba
06-17-22, 04:20
Took a girl called sewwandi. Has a birthmark on her face. Medium build with good assets.

She started the session with a slow massage and asked me if I was happy with it continuously. Proceeded to suck my dick for at least 15 minutes and also ate my ass I absolutely loved her soft tongue in my rear end.

Blowjob was heavenly as she knew what to do she swallowed my balls both together and continued to strangle them in her mouth making Popping sounds with gentle bites.

Located in mount on a road named. DJ. Land side. Cheers.Does it include full service?

Nish69
06-17-22, 06:13
Hi all, can you mention who are the best girls at Arovin in terms of looks and attitude.

Based on my experience, Sri and Rasi are good with massage and attitude.

WitchMaster
06-17-22, 08:34
https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=97310

Visited this place a couple days back. I had visited this place way back and just remembered the location. Now they've installed an iron grill gate to the entrance which is locked at all times. Unless you call them and go, they won't open the gate it seems.

There were 3 available for selecting and 2 were busy. They were all looking okay but my eye caught a cute face lurking behind a curtain. She had just finished the deed and was getting ready to change.

I selected her and we both went to the partitioned cubicle. She had no figure to brag and seems like a 18-19 years old. What made me like her was that she had frekles on the face which gave her an European look. That brought back memories of my earlier visits to Europe.

She was genuinely caring as she did a small massage prior to commencing the deed. Her pussy was puffy and trimmed. Small school girl like breasts with tiny nipples. Really enjoyed the short stay of 1 hour and was happy.

Her name was pearl in mother tongue. Total cost was 5 k and that's it. If time permits, will return for sure.

Cheers!

Hooboy
06-17-22, 17:52
Does it include full service?FS is on the cards here if your a regular. I last visited a few months back. 3 k tip for extras including BBBJ and FS.

LuckShanagain
06-17-22, 18:01
Does it include full service?Mate firstly apologies for the wrong name. The name should be sagareecar FS is a possibility didn't opt for it. Should be able.

Rim Boy
06-18-22, 06:42
As LuckShanagain mentioned she is one of the few gem to whom we can try all our weird fantasies. Guys, she is good at everything including BBJ, whole body licking (including arm pit and inguinal region) , Rim job, CIM and Cum swallowing. During last two encounters she literarily licked my whole body like a real working girl.

You can even ask her to lick your arm pit, feet and use her to explore all dirty fantasies. I refer (https://seehimfuck.com/) porn as the reference to showcase my fantasies to her. Only negative is that I am not a fan of MILF type body which she has. Am at shi Niro is having a good physique but bit mechanical than this one and cater same service across everyone.

But to double confirm that she is not a bargain hunter and I tends to tip her 2,000 - 2,500 for her service (So total damage was 3,500/4,000).

Is she demanding these days since you refer the total damage as 5,000?

Gonlabba
06-18-22, 07:10
Mate firstly apologies for the wrong name. The name should be sagareecar FS is a possibility didn't opt for it. Should be able.Location is on wedikanda road right?

LuckShanagain
06-18-22, 08:39
As LuckShanagain mentioned she is one of the few gem to whom we can try all our weird fantasies. Guys, she is good at everything including BBJ, whole body licking (including arm pit and inguinal region) , Rim job, CIM and Cum swallowing. During last two encounters she literately licked my whole body like a real working girl.

You can even ask her to lick your arm pit, feet and use her to explore all dirty fantasies. I refer (https://seehimfuck.com/) porn as the reference to showcase my fantasies to her. Only negative is that I am not a fan of MILF type body which she has. Am at shi Niro is having a good physique but bit mechanical than this one and cater same service across everyone.

But to double confirm that she is not a bargain hunter and I tends to tip her 2,000 - 2,500 for her service (So total damage was 3,500/4,000).

Is she demanding these days since you refer the total damage as 5,000?Mate I tipped her 3. 5 k sorry for the confusion. I guess if you got for cheaper it would be better. Cheers. Entrance is 1500.

Johnny Christy
06-18-22, 12:06
As LuckShanagain mentioned she is one of the few gem to whom we can try all our weird fantasies. Guys, she is good at everything including BBJ, whole body licking (including arm pit and inguinal region) , Rim job, CIM and Cum swallowing. During last two encounters she literarily licked my whole body like a real working girl.

Is she demanding these days since you refer the total damage as 5,000?Can I know the place of the name?

LocalBoy789
06-20-22, 13:32
https://sl-ads.com/viewAd.php?aid=97310

Visited this place a couple days back. I had visited this place way back and just remembered the location. Now they've installed an iron grill gate to the entrance which is locked at all times. Unless you call them and go, they won't open the gate it seems.

There were 3 available for selecting and 2 were busy. They were all looking okay but my eye caught a cute face lurking behind a curtain. She had just finished the deed and was getting ready to change.

I selected her and we both went to the partitioned cubicle. She had no figure to brag and seems like a 18-19 years old. What made me like her was that she had frekles on the face which gave her an European look. That brought back memories of my earlier visits to Europe.

She was genuinely caring as she did a small massage prior to commencing the deed. Her pussy was puffy and trimmed. Small school girl like breasts with tiny nipples. Really enjoyed the short stay of 1 hour and was happy.

Her name was pearl in mother tongue. Total cost was 5 k and that's it. If time permits, will return for sure.

Cheers!Hi WitchMaster!

What extras did she provide? The ad states almost everything from lip kiss to BBBJ.

LokuPutha
06-20-22, 22:39
FS is on the cards here if your a regular. I last visited a few months back. 3 k tip for extras including BBBJ and FS.If you played your cards right, first time also you will hit the jackpot!!

WitchMaster
06-21-22, 09:59
Hi WitchMaster!

What extras did she provide? The ad states almost everything from lip kiss to BBBJ.That's correct except some only does CBJ and so did this girl.

FunBoy76
06-21-22, 13:25
There are some reports about the S Spa. Mount here, I am also frequent visitor there. But there is no such a girl named "Sagarika" and the reception lady complained me that someone write on the internet with that name and everyone calling her and asking that girl. So please don't misguide the forum with fake details.

And the rooms are not clean, I found the used condoms are with semen under the rotten beds, if you are expecting hygiene this is not the place for you.

And the selection also not that much Super level, average level ladies are there. If you are highly desperate for a shot at the rate of LKR 5000 it's the place for you.

AmashK
06-21-22, 14:44
There are some reports about the S Spa. Mount here, I am also frequent visitor there. But there is no such a girl named "Sagarika" and the reception lady complained me that someone write on the internet with that name and everyone calling her and asking that girl. So please don't misguide the forum with fake details.

And the rooms are not clean, I found the used condoms are with semen under the rotten beds, if you are expecting hygiene this is not the place for you.

And the selection also not that much Super level, average level ladies are there. If you are highly desperate for a shot at the rate of LKR 5000 it's the place for you.Nice of you to be a regular visitor of the place, and I guess if someone is posting wrong info, that should be stopped. However, I don't understand what the reception lady has to complain to you about. Do you own the place or something? Why does she complain that to you? I'm confused.

Also, looks like you're complaining about the cleanliness as well, so clearly you are not a frequent visitor, and looks like you came here, got some info, went there and just found out that it wasn't clean. Then why did you say you're a frequent visitor? Are you willingly going to an unclean place?

Also, who the heck said there was someone called sagarika in their? The post you are referring to said the spa name is S. That the place name with come consonants removed ad per ISG rules. No one is at fault for you reading that as Sagarika. The name is different from that, as you mat know.

AmilaP81
06-21-22, 15:59

And the selection also not that much Super level, average level ladies are there. If you are highly desperate for a shot at the rate of LKR 5000 it's the place for you.Exactly. After reading so much about the particular place, had a visit and check without mentioning any names. Choice was disappointing. I would rather spend that 5000- at Arovin for a BJ.

LuckShanagain
06-21-22, 16:40

And the selection also not that much Super level, average level ladies are there. If you are highly desperate for a shot at the rate of LKR 5000 it's the place for you.Mate what's the location of it? I have been a member for over 5 years now and my credibility has not been questioned. You probably went to the wrong place. I have clearly mentioned the location.

Ravi89
06-22-22, 02:11

And the selection also not that much Super level, average level ladies are there. If you are highly desperate for a shot at the rate of LKR 5000 it's the place for you.Hi mate, Instead of visiting their frequently and enjoying only yourself, you should have shared the experience in the forum. It look like you want to discourage people visiting there since its your regular place.

Gonlabba
06-22-22, 11:04

Located in mount on a road named. DJ. Land side. Cheers.I'm confused bro. Did you mention the Wedi**nda road place or? Please be more specific. DJ land side road which one is that? Thanks.

WitchMaster
06-22-22, 12:30
Mate what's the location of it? I have been a member for over 5 years now and my credibility has not been questioned. You probably went to the wrong place. I have clearly mentioned the location.I visited the S Spa today and found the girl with a mole on the face. Her service was exactly the way described in the early post. She was so polite and Eger to make the customer happy.

They wear frocks and looks like village girls. Entrance was 1500 and I offered 3 k as tip.

Money well spent.

FunBoy76
06-22-22, 13:38
Mate what's the location of it? I have been a member for over 5 years now and my credibility has not been questioned. You probably went to the wrong place. I have clearly mentioned the location.It is Sarasavi Spa at Wedikanda Road, Mount Lavinia. Hope you were referring this Spa and named the girl first as Sewwandi then you changed it to Sagarika. No one there with that name if the Spa is Sarasavi.

LuckShanagain
06-22-22, 15:15
It is Sarasavi Spa at Wedikanda Road, Mount Lavinia. Hope you were referring this Spa and named the girl first as Sewwandi then you changed it to Sagarika. No one there with that name if the Spa is Sarasavi.I see that you have read my forum post well but failed to pick up on the location. Cheers.

WitchMaster
06-23-22, 04:27
Hi mate, Instead of visiting their frequently and enjoying only yourself, you should have shared the experience in the forum. It look like you want to discourage people visiting there since its your regular place.Ravi69.

He has gone to a different place.

MilfHunterLk
06-23-22, 08:13
It is Sarasavi Spa at Wedikanda Road, Mount Lavinia. Hope you were referring this Spa and named the girl first as Sewwandi then you changed it to Sagarika. No one there with that name if the Spa is Sarasavi.I also went to the Book shop named place down wediHILL road. The place is utter shit. They even asked me why I came there when I said I came from borella! There were two old women and service was absolute shit! If the better bookshop spa is in another road please do drop a hint! As per the review they said follow google maps and We all did!

Gonlabba
06-23-22, 17:53
I also went to the Book shop named place down wediHILL road. The place is utter shit. They even asked me why I came there when I said I came from borella! There were two old women and service was absolute shit! If the better bookshop spa is in another road please do drop a hint! As per the review they said follow google maps and We all did!Some fellow members said they are having a great collection. 10 or 12 girls available they said. Isn't it true?

Cofee Man
06-24-22, 06:49
Some fellow members said they are having a great collection. 10 or 12 girls available they said. Isn't it true?Problem with most mongers in this forum is they wait for someone else to report a spa and everyone try to go there. There are hundreds of spas in Sri Lanka and no one like to try anything without someone explore it. If you guy can spent Rs 2000 - 3000, at least try few spas on your day today routine ad you can find good ones. I know good places, but I don't want to publish those reports, since it will spoil the places with too much crowd.

WitchMaster
06-24-22, 07:34
I also went to the Book shop named place down wediHILL road. The place is utter shit. They even asked me why I came there when I said I came from borella! There were two old women and service was absolute shit! If the better bookshop spa is in another road please do drop a hint! As per the review they said follow google maps and We all did!Search for a road starting with DJ W, it's there. At the beginning the road is very narrow and after 20 m it widens.

Happy hunting.

SimpleMan1
06-24-22, 07:58
It was a rainy day, I was checking one with good assets And I was horny that looking for one how I was imagining in my mind.

It took a little time and found this place. The place doesn't seem better one and it was small bt was ok to hang in there bcs the girl I met who was looked innocent, fair cute and tall with most attractive body shape, oh gosh I saw her a side of ass a natural curve. I lost myself there. Thought to myself. She is not a typical spa girl. Spoke to the guy on services. She does only massage with very limited acces he was frank on how she serves and she was the only option there at that time. I was bit disappointed with that bcs she was the one in her look I was imagining to bang and she's limited to her services.

I came out to check few places I wanted something more. Though her look, that appearance, curve ass in leggings was keep on disturbing me to sense of what her skills are. I came back after 40 mnts and paid the entrance 2 k. She took me to a smal partitioned room.

At the scene, Asked her to give feeling. She did. It was very less than average I realized she is an inexperienced gril in the filed who would have started the job recently bt my mind didn't care, it cared only seeing her in fully naked body and see what she hides in her clothes.

Since we both had two way interactive chat went effective, slowly I asked her to remove upper clothes. She did it we were hugging a little time and captivated it well after few mnts she wanted to do hand shake and finsh it. She asked me lay down. Oh man, I didn't come only for this bt to see her full naked. I convinced her she was reluctant at the first so qucilky took and kept few 1000 notes It was more than a normal tip again who cared it for this girl. Seeing how it gets resolved, or more progressively, the situ is plotted to advance the desire. Yes! It worked. She moved her hand to money. I slowly removed her leggings. I realized she has never allowed to bottom to anyone and the day I realized it was a hairy pussy, was very arousing, especially for a woman has a delicate body. She didn't let me finger as her very first experience. She looked very uncomfortable in touch but ran over the area slightly.

Her butt which I wanted to bang. All this time she was resisting as it was late go off. Finally came to climax. Asked her do it while standing behind me.

It costed me to a girl on normal service which was more than a normal tip though the experience that had was worthy. I checked into that place located in thalawathugoda after few weeks. But she was not there. Will go back again.

Cute face with innocent look - 8/10.

Assets. Was the best I didn't have enough time to sense each part 9/10.

Attitude 7/10 - village type, good attitude.

SimpleMan1
06-24-22, 09:47
Has anyone seen a girl who's in this shoot https://www.thilakawardhana.com/product/strappy-printed-dress-4/ working in a spa?

SimpleMan1
06-24-22, 11:01
Is the Thai spa is the famous one in Mount near a Famous hotel / spa.Sorry for late reply. Yes. Its relocated nw.

SimpleMan1
06-24-22, 11:08
Excellent report and exploration skills. These are great alternatives to crowded places like Arovin and Ronash. Even great if we can see little bit more information get there and enjoy.If you know the direction for pinidiya spa in maharagama this place is few metres ahead towards Kottawa. Not sure the current status.

LuckShanagain
06-24-22, 16:27
Some fellow members said they are having a great collection. 10 or 12 girls available they said. Isn't it true?Mate all your posts have been literally asking asking and asking for recommendations. How about you try and give us some of your own reviews. You have not contributed in any way to this forum. If you can't please leave. The forum won't miss you or any other person like you. Cheers.

SimpleMan1
06-24-22, 17:51
Has anyone seen a girl who's in this shoot https://www.thilakawardhana.com/product/strappy-printed-dress-4/ working in a spa?Sorry for the confusion.

What I meant was with similar appearance.

WitchMaster
06-25-22, 06:14
If you know the direction for pinidiya spa in maharagama this place is few metres ahead towards Kottawa. Not sure the current status.It's near the NIE, isn't it?

SimpleMan1
06-25-22, 08:45
It's near the NIE, isn't it?Not that far. It's a walking distance from sampath ATM on high level road.

SPAs close by this area already exposed in few posts by others previously as remember.

Podi Kolla
06-25-22, 17:34
I went there today and asked the girl, guy at the desk said no one from that name. But I saw gir brooming aside, Sesy looking tattooed posh looking girl. But the guy said everyone are busy for 1 hour. That guy Not friendly type.

Is the girl name "Kawi" That guy sad no one their name start with K.

No FS only be to be. Not much of selection there but she is nice sexy girl giving wonderful be to be.

SimpleMan1
06-25-22, 19:22
It was surprising to see this place provides double bed. There were about 8 girls in line. I selected fairer girl and looked sexy who's in early 30's. Went upstairs and I was escorted to a small partitioned room. Had a wash and came back she was already prepared herself changing her cloth to a oversize shirt. Asked me lay on the bed. And started hard msg. It's not a B2B. She applied lotion all over body and applied firm pressure with finger, arm while sitting on ma back. Was damn good. It went for 10 mnts. Didn't forget feeling. She then bent over me while standing on knees to remove her shirt. That nice view of butt it showing ass hole and pussy was a part of porn movie scene. E it was a flawless skin of ass beautifully rounded, it gently curves at the top. She was actively moaning in high pitch every time since then started feeling that was something higher mood boosting and tempting. Finally fucked in few positions briefly and finished the deed.

Disappointing thing was saggy boobs and belly and trying to finish like in 20 mnts.

Face. Sexy look with very fair and same complexion in all part of her body 8/10.

Nice rounded ass 8/10.

Service 9/10 she knows how to arouse men and very active in sex.

FunBoy76
06-26-22, 05:19
Finally met her yesterday, she has a mole on her face as other members described. Innocent village type lady, she said that she had an affair with Army man and he died later.

Service is good, she is another vacuum cleaner like Nirosha. Love to clean your butt hole. Not demanding money at front or talk about money during the session.

I finished the deed at the horse riding position, money well spent.

Thanks for the members to introduce this gem to the forum.

FunBoy76
06-26-22, 05:32
Step into this Thai spa on the Galle Road, Mount Lavinia. They are charging Rs 4000 entry. The Manager said there were three girls, 2 Lankans and an Indian. I wonder what the heck, they said Thai Spa but no Thai girls. But there is a Thai lady at the reception and the owner was interviewing her. The Manager guy told me the interview is going on she may join soon (not sure) but she is awesome, firm rounded boobs and smile in the face. She smiled at me when I return after checking the selection. There were two girls only for selection one Indian and other SL girl other girl was busy. I was not impressed with the selection and walk out. Later, I was thinking that I could have waited till the Thai girl come out after an interview to negotiate any short time session but I missed it.

Need to check that Spa if she would join.

The Place is just front of the famous Ayurweda Hotel and Spa. Interested mongers give a try.

Big Boy2
06-26-22, 06:30
First of I have been to one spa before so I'm comparing that with Lotus. You may have a different opinion. I have seen posts regarding this place asking for reviews and no replies. Even I posted once asking about this.

Here the story. I wanted to try this for many years and as usual hesitate. Somehow I made the decision and just to be sure gave them a call. Asked if I could walk in or do I have to make an appointment first. It was a Thai lady for sure who answered the phone, replied that walk is not possible. I made the appointment over the phone. They ask your name, time and massage duration. She asked me to come 15 minutes before the appointment.

I went there 10 minutes before and there were two ladies at the reception. There I had to confirm the my appointment and paid. Then I was escorted to the room. Place is very clean with AC. But there was no power at that moment and she asked if the fan is ok. I agreed. Room was good enough space but there was no shower which was a downside. Another lady came in and ask If want another room with a shower or if this is ok. I asked for a room with a shower. Then took me to another room which had a bath tub. It was ok and I took it. There was a little water remained in the tub which was a downside. I took a shower and girl came in on time. I tried to talked to her and start a conversation, but she didn't know English. She could talk 2 words max at a time and couldn't understand sentences. So I had to do the same.

She started the massage and it was really really good. She went for deep muscles and she was very strong. She continued this for 2 hours and it was the best massage I've ever had. I think it is very profession and she knew what she was doing. By the I selected oil massage. Dry massage with that pressure would have been tough.

There were two clocks in the room, so that you don't miss the time or can't lie LOL.

I really wanted to good massage and it was the best. Same thing like you find on youtube. Wish she could speak English though. Didn't ask for extras so I can't talk about it. But if you are looking for a real professional massage this is the place.

NOTE:

Total damage: 10,400.

ColomBoy
06-27-22, 21:03
This spa is mentioned previously in this forum. A VIP salon. Very clean and with AC and hot water. It was my third visit there. Very good line of girls. The bathroom has two entering doors from two rooms. I was taking a shower in the bathroom and next room there was one ongoing massage and suddenly heard many footsteps. The door bashed open and a civil guy said we are from police get dressed. My blood boiled from head to toe.

Finished shower and grabbed clothes and tried to flea the scene but I was stopped. I even said I didn't take any service but they didn't let me go. They have caught another guy who already had the service and when he's going back to his car. Only the OIC and WPCs were in uniforms. They had a warrant also. This is a legitimate spa which only gave HJs. Owner did seemed a little worried but the girls were very calm. Ow er asked whether police can wait until girls have their lunch and they said ok. And they started questioning us. Got the ID from the other guy and asked him to come to the police station to give a statement. Their tone was okay when that guy said he is working at a hospital chain. In my case I had my ID back at my car And I said I haven't even taken the service to give a statement.

Waited like 15-20 mins till girls finishing lunch and then 2 jeeps came to escort to the police. I was dead afraid whether any media would be outside. Locked the spa and loaded the girls and the owner to jeeps and told that other guy to follow to police whilst keeping his ID with them. Then the OIC turned to me.

Okay now you get lost. With trembling voice I asked, "to where". He said laughing "back to hell you came from". Damn That was like sweet nectar to me. Got in to car and raced in to the other direction even it was far.

It would have been really ugly if I were in the middle of getting the massage naked when the police team barged in. Wonder what happened to the other guy. Will his name be included in police reports? That would be ugly when taking police clearances for jobs and visas. Any experience you guys like to share on raids?

Wickramgoiyya
06-28-22, 05:38
This spa is mentioned previously in this forum. A VIP salon. Very clean and with AC and hot water. It was my third visit there. Very good line of girls. The bathroom has two entering doors from two rooms. I was taking a shower in the bathroom and next room there was one ongoing massage and suddenly heard many footsteps. The door bashed open and a civil guy said we are from police get dressed. My blood boiled from head to toe.

Finished shower and grabbed clothes and tried to flea the scene but I was stopped. I even said I didn't take any service but they didn't let me go. They have caught another guy who already had the service and when he's going back to his car. Only the OIC and WPCs were in uniforms. They had a warrant also. This is a legitimate spa which only gave HJs. Owner did seemed a little worried but the girls were very calm. Ow er asked whether police can wait until girls have their lunch and they said ok. And they started questioning us. Got the ID from the other guy and asked him to come to the police station to give a statement. Their tone was okay when that guy said he is working at a hospital chain. In my case I had my ID back at my car And I said I haven't even taken the service to give a statement.

Waited like 15-20 mins till girls finishing lunch and then 2 jeeps came to escort to the police. I was dead afraid whether any media would be outside. Locked the spa and loaded the girls and the owner to jeeps and told that other guy to follow to police whilst keeping his ID with them. Then the OIC turned to me.Can I have a clue of this place? Is it ronaash? Because ronaash also has two door pathways to enter to the bathroom.

Godiwa
06-28-22, 06:34

Waited like 15-20 mins till girls finishing lunch and then 2 jeeps came to escort to the police. I was dead afraid whether any media would be outside. Locked the spa and loaded the girls and the owner to jeeps and told that other guy to follow to police whilst keeping his ID with them. Then the OIC turned to me.

Okay now you get lost. With trembling voice I asked, "to where". He said laughing "back to hell you came from". Damn That was like sweet nectar to me. Got in to car and raced in to the other direction even it was far.

It would have been really ugly if I were in the middle of getting the massage naked when the police team barged in. Wonder what happened to the other guy. Will his name be included in police reports? That would be ugly when taking police clearances for jobs and visas. Any experience you guys like to share on raids?Thanks for sharing. Where is the spa? This info will help others.

FillT
06-28-22, 07:36
As most of you know the Beddagana original spa was super dodgy, unclean ,5/10 for looks of girls (10/10 for service) have moved near Pagoda road.

Went there once (3 months ago) and it was horrible. The place was dirty af, the beds urgh, the toilets (awful), service was very poor too.

Has it improved now? Any update would be great as the service level was brilliant in the golden days.

Does any spa near Kotte, Battaramulla, Rajagiriya, Nawala. Decent place, privacy, parking and BJ?

Randy69
06-28-22, 08:34

It would have been really ugly if I were in the middle of getting the massage naked when the police team barged in. Wonder what happened to the other guy. Will his name be included in police reports? That would be ugly when taking police clearances for jobs and visas. Any experience you guys like to share on raids?Holy Shit. You are a very lucky guy. Please mention the name of the spa as it will help the forum guys.

ColomBoy
06-28-22, 11:13
Holy Shit. You are a very lucky guy. Please mention the name of the spa as it will help the forum guys.It's available in google maps also as VIP salon. The ground floor it is much like a luxury salon. There were many reports about this in the forum also. And still they post daily on Lads.

ColomBoy
06-28-22, 20:21
Can I have a clue of this place? Is it ronaash? Because ronaash also has two door pathways to enter to the bathroom.Hi,

It's at govikam place boralasgamuwe. Not a very busy lane but highly residential. Very easy to check on google maps. There was a round name board "Aroma Ginza" no point of using codes as the LEs as they already know it. Owner is a young man in 30's having a bit resemblance to DJ mass. One time I took a girl around 11 am and she was dead sleepy. When I asked why, she said they were partying the night before with some friends of the owner. To be truth there were heaps of empty beer bottles outside. Too bad that they had a super line up of girls. Almost all were new to the field. Perfect blend of shy and exploring.

SexBomb69
06-29-22, 06:02
It was surprising to see this place provides double bed. There were about 8 girls in line. I selected fairer girl and looked sexy who's in early 30's. Went upstairs and I was escorted to a small partitioned room. Had a wash and came back she was already prepared herself changing her cloth to a oversize shirt. Asked me lay on the bed. And started hard msg. It's not a B2B. She applied lotion all over body and applied firm pressure with finger, arm while sitting on ma back. Was damn good. It went for 10 mnts. Didn't forget feeling. She then bent over me while standing on knees to remove her shirt. That nice view of butt it showing ass hole and pussy was a part of porn movie scene. E it was a flawless skin of ass beautifully rounded, it gently curves at the top. She was actively moaning in high pitch every time since then started feeling that was something higher mood boosting and tempting. Finally fucked in few positions briefly and finished the deed.

Disappointing thing was saggy boobs and belly and trying to finish like in 20 mnts.

Face. Sexy look with very fair and same complexion in all part of her body 8/10.

Nice rounded ass 8/10.

Service 9/10 she knows how to arouse men and very active in sex.Could you provide the name?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SimpleMan1
06-29-22, 06:57
I used to take this girl from this spa whenever I find no other good NEW ones in line for something best or better always without her knowledge.

Place of this spa many times mentioned in the forum.

About the girl, very satisfying service. She is fair in complexion with good assets and young. After feeling services I used to release the load between her thighs from her behind. I had this new adventure thought before reached this place. So went to this place being well prepared myself. When time comes I took wallet out and gave her some unexpected money. I badly wanted to fuck her ass hole. So didn't care about the money that spends for this adventure. She was shocked to see. She was resisting it. I said its no sex but I need something a little different experience than we do normally. She was refusing it angrily. I offered few more notes. There was a little heated chat to resist on req. BT luckily I convinced her by saying on a safe way of doing it its not the one by its name of action not more inside. Its just action between what we used to do. She couldn't say no. Bt on conditions she accepted. I agreed. Took the chance. Put the safe on him. Asked her bend over the table. Applied lotion on her butt completely. Gave a little massage in hand to widen the hole. She strictly said not to put inside ass hole BT agreed to let it penetrate between those cracks. Started with slow straight shoot until the hole. I did very slow for few mnts as I wanted to make her comfortable in this. I then slowly put him little inside her hole while distracting her conscious Slowly continued to do it. Did it many times Reached the exceptions after several mnts not in hard way. But making her comfortable too. Released the load happily.

This place nor the girl give FS neither. Before the action. I made her to give a bjob to add value to money I gave.

Will not try again unless it becomes not expensive.

WitchMaster
06-29-22, 07:22
Hi,

It's at govikam place boralasgamuwe. Not a very busy lane but highly residential. Very easy to check on google maps. There was a round name board "Aroma Ginza" no point of using codes as the LEs as they already know it. Owner is a young man in 30's having a bit resemblance to DJ mass. One time I took a girl around 11 am and she was dead sleepy. When I asked why, she said they were partying the night before with some friends of the owner. To be truth there were heaps of empty beer bottles outside. Too bad that they had a super line up of girls. Almost all were new to the field. Perfect blend of shy and exploring.Spot on mate.

Front Runner
06-29-22, 11:21

Is she demanding these days since you refer the total damage as 5,000?Why do I get the feeling that this lady with a birthmark was also at old Baddegana place with Nirosha. I normally take her sometimes instead of Nirosha. Both were good at ass rimming and service levels were super.

Now Baddegana place is so shit. No girl gives good service. I think I have shared some posts too.

SexBomb69
06-29-22, 12:58
As LuckShanagain mentioned she is one of the few gem to whom we can try all our weird fantasies. Guys, she is good at everything including BBJ, whole body licking (including arm pit and inguinal region) , Rim job, CIM and Cum swallowing. During last two encounters she literately licked my whole body like a real working girl.

Is she demanding these days since you refer the total damage as 5,000?May I know where this place is.

SimpleMan1
06-29-22, 18:44
Why do I get the feeling that this lady with a birthmark was also at old Baddegana place with Nirosha. I normally take her sometimes instead of Nirosha. Both were good at ass rimming and service levels were super.

Now Baddegana place is so shit. No girl gives good service. I think I have shared some posts too.Yes, both have worked at old baddegana place and both now working at the Mount place, If it's left unnoticed.

If someone is looking to find vaccum cleaner Nirosha, she is available at Mount Place.

DLasantha
07-01-22, 06:10
Yes, both have worked at old baddegana place and both now working at the Mount place, If it's left unnoticed.

If someone is looking to find vaccum cleaner Nirosha, she is available at Mount Place.Hi mate.

WediHILL road pl??

Destiny Child
07-01-22, 07:06
Opps sorry to hear you had to go through that experience. I too like lot of adventures but this is not an adventure I would like to experience. I thought these days Police are too busy and too distracted to be raiding specially when economy is bad and should not punish anyone for making any forms of living which does not harm others.

Destiny Child
07-01-22, 07:08
Thanks Big Boy for exploring this and reporting!

First of I have been to one spa before so I'm comparing that with Lotus. You may have a different opinion. I have seen posts regarding this place asking for reviews and no replies. Even I posted once asking about this..

DLasantha
07-01-22, 19:35

Finished shower and grabbed clothes and tried to flea the scene but I was stopped. I even said I didn't take any service but they didn't let me go. When was this raid.

AmilaP81
07-04-22, 11:30
Can any one name girls who does BJ at Arovin?

SimpleMan1
07-04-22, 14:33
Hi mate.

WediHILL road pl??No, it's on the. J wije Road.

SimpleMan1
07-04-22, 17:21
I visited the place for the first time. The place looked similar to an old house changed to a spa recently I went in The guy who was at the cashier. He was openly said. There was only two girls who provide FS except one. I described him on my expection.

He said but only one girl who fits into this. Bt that girl doesn't do FS. The guy said she is a fresh who never worked before. He also had tried to capitalize with her but She didn't let him.

Asked me try my luck. He called the selections. Two middle aged MILFs came front first. Then this girl came. He was right on how he described her. She was in milk fair complexion with short hair and cute face. Simply a girlfriend type one. Her assets was in right size not thin either. Bt I had a bad feeling on her attitude that she might have.

I couldn't say no after seeing her face. Paid 1.5 k to the guy. She took me to the first room. Oh shit this was the first room in the house. It's technically in the living room itself which is closest to the entrance. There was only a curtain to cover living room from the room. I didn't expect this at all. There was several holes in the curtain too. Only good thing was it had a separate washroom. You don't have to go through living room to have a wash. Washroom was shit. I was thinking a girl like her (a little posh in appearance) what made her to work here. There are many other nice places to work. She could find herself.

Came to the massage bed. She came back quickly. Gave me a wet tissue to wipe my hands from hygiene perspective. She started feeling on req. It was nicer than many girls in other spa who have been working quite a long time. She had slightly different approach in her service. She took her time. Wasn't hurry. I liked her sincerity in her service. After I turned face side up. I slowly started to touch her assets. She didn't refuse it Bt didn't let me remove top. After few mints she just pulled up her top upto neck and pulled down her bra without taking off completely. It was okay as her tits was so appealing. She said she never removed her bras completely. Then she gave me bottom access.

In middle of the session, asked her whether I can lip kiss her. She said no. Bt She was convinced to have soft kiss while her lips sealed. I slowly introduced tongue and ran it along lips very slowly and gently. She then pushed herself back. I tried it again gently. She couldn't resist this time. We both went for good lip lock for a good long time in different romantic ways and after some stage she took her hand to do hand shake while I was sitting on the bed while concentrating kiss It's sure that set her mood romance. I also did this for a spa girl first time since most of the girls we met, refuse lip kiss or we wouldn't have a feeling to lip kiss for hygiene concern. It was a worthy try. She is a bit posh type girl, looks hygiene nd allowed me lip kiss. It was a question. Thought to myself. That could have changed some other factors to entice her into it.

Overall it was an elated time except the place.

Total damage 1.5+2 k+0.5 k extra.

Dusham
07-04-22, 18:59
Most girls do BJ. Try T**ni, the**mi, M*du, A*a & if you are a regular, there are some do FS as well.

Can any one name girls who does BJ at Arovin?

AmilaP81
07-05-22, 03:03
Most girls do BJ. Try T**ni, the**mi, M*du, A*a & if you are a regular, there are some do FS as well.I have no clue about the first two names and the last one.

Milli Vanilli
07-05-22, 06:49
After hearing exotic stories by my friend, tempted to visit this place. It disguised as foot care. They offer normal and full service.

Full package costs 5100. Opted for 5 k package. They have 2 shifts. Day (0930-1600 2 -3 girls) & night (1600-0500 next day morn 4-5 girls) I went about 100 pm and only 2 were available at the time.

One short and tall one. Short one was busy at that time took the tall one. Slim body. 23 yrs old. Firm boobs. Started normal massage went on for 15 minutes. Then started the deed.

No lip kiss. Other access allowed. Very clean girl. Gave full support. Finished the deed tipped her as I was happy (which is not necessary. She did not ask anything).

Will visit again in the night shift.

PopMan123
07-05-22, 07:51
I visited the place for the first time. The place looked similar to an old house changed to a spa recently I went in The guy who was at the cashier. He was openly said. There was only two girls who provide FS except one. I described him on my expection.

He said but only one girl who fits into this. Bt that girl doesn't do FS. The guy said she is a fresh who never worked before. He also had tried to capitalize with her but She didn't let him.

Asked me try my luck. He called the selections. Two middle aged MILFs came front first. Then this girl came. He was right on how he described her. She was in milk fair complexion with short hair and cute face. Simply a girlfriend type one. Her assets was in right size not thin either. Bt I had a bad feeling on her attitude that she might have.

I couldn't say no after seeing her face. Paid 1.5 k to the guy. She took me to the first room. Oh shit this was the first room in the house. It's technically in the living room itself which is closest to the entrance. There was only a curtain to cover living room from the room. I didn't expect this at all. There was several holes in the curtain too. Only good thing was it had a separate washroom. You don't have to go through living room to have a wash. Washroom was shit. I was thinking a girl like her (a little posh in appearance) what made her to work here. There are many other nice places to work. She could find herself..Can you please explain me exact location? There are few petrol sheds in Kottawa.

RajaIbba77
07-05-22, 09:11
Damn, I was here about a month ago! Sorry to hear about your experience and glad that you got back safe. I can't believe that LE is still doing spa raids when the country's going through so much turmoil!

RajaIbba77
07-05-22, 10:27
Hi guys,

I got news of a spa operating near Dewala Road, Pagoda, Nugegoda from a girl who used to work there. However, the owner (a lady) is very strict on taking any new customers and does not give any appointments unless you come through a recommendation. I tried to randomly walk in one day and she opened the door only a crack and said "sorry we're closed", when clearly there were some people inside.

Are there any mongers who have tried this place? As distance is a major factor these days, I am looking for a good place nearby. The whole exclusivity scene makes me want to try this place even more!

If anyone can PM details and info on how to get in, I will be happy to share some contacts of my own in return.

Thanks!

AmilaP81
07-05-22, 12:53
Can someone name a good spa for a good BJ except Amashi?

AmilaP81
07-05-22, 12:56
Most girls do BJ. Try T**ni, the**mi, M*du, A*a & if you are a regular, there are some do FS as well.I took two girls. They denied BJ. Would be grateful If you can properly name someone.

Dusham
07-05-22, 20:16
May be not on the first day but subsequently BJ is available without any hesitation.

I took two girls. They denied BJ. Would be grateful If you can properly name someone.

SimpleMan1
07-06-22, 06:45
Can you please explain me exact location? There are few petrol sheds in Kottawa.Near morawaka shed.

LuckShanagain
07-06-22, 11:25
Went to amashi today after sometime. Was disappointing as araliya the busty chick was not there.

The place has gone to the dogs as previous reports suggested. There were 4 girls Shani praveena and two new girls.

Shani looks posh and hit but service is the worst so I never take the usless woman.

Praveena is a innocent Tamil looking girl whose service is nothing to write home about so I skip her.

There were two new women so I opted for the better looking of the two.

Went to the room and took a wash and waited for her she came and asked if I wanted a feeling or a massage so I knew that this won't end will and opted for a feeling massage LOL.

Blowjob was ok can pass off for 1000 bucks.

Body was a mess there were marks of a see-section done on her and boobs were not great.

Overall 6/10.

Oh man how bad has this place become.

This place used to be so good I started going here when sakuni was working at Anjali old kottawa road. Then she told me about the main place in beddagana and I met pavani she still is the queen of rimming she used to give it 500% every time.

After they left senara and shanika were so good I hear senara is still in the trade. Shanika used to give the best blowjobs she was like a pornstar and her boobs were so good too to go with her curly hair.

Things just went down south after those girls left. It was pretty much only nirosha who provided decent service. Now since even she moved away that place is old news.

Has anyone been able to locate sakuni pavani senara or shanika? Any clues about their place of work would be greatly appreciated.

AmilaP81
07-06-22, 16:03
Went to amashi today after sometime. Was disappointing as araliya the busty chick was not there.

The place has gone to the dogs as previous reports suggested. There were 4 girls Shani praveena and two new girls.

Shani looks posh and hit but service is the worst so I never take the usless woman.

Praveena is a innocent Tamil looking girl whose service is nothing to write home about so I skip her.

Went to the room and took a wash and waited for her she came and asked if I wanted a feeling or a massage so I knew that this won't end will and opted for a feeling massage LOL.

Body was a mess there were marks of a see-section done on her and boobs were not great..Agreed. Pavani was the best I ever met. Her BJ was awesome.

Shani was the worst ever.

There was also a nice Busty called Nadee and Skinny girl called Dilki who was BJ Experts.

SimpleMan1
07-06-22, 17:22

Body was a mess there were marks of a see-section done on her and boobs were not great.

Overall 6/10.

This place used to be so good I started going here when sakuni was working at Anjali old kottawa road. Then she told me about the main place in beddagana and I met pavani she still is the queen of rimming she used to give it 500% every time.

After they left senara and shanika were so good I hear senara is still in the trade. Shanika used to give the best blowjobs she was like a pornstar and her boobs were so good too to go with her curly hair.

Things just went down south after those girls left. It was pretty much only nirosha who provided decent service. Now since even she moved away that place is old news.

Has anyone been able to locate sakuni pavani senara or shanika? Any clues about their place of work would be greatly appreciated.Last year, I met senara at a spa that is located on pannipitiya-battaramulla Rd, it is near a sampath ATM.

I coudn't find her afterthat. She had a plan to fly to Malaysia. She was in this to find fast and easy savings for her plan as she said. May be she would have flied if she said me the truth.

WitchMaster
07-06-22, 17:38
Had a bit of free time during last Monday and visited the spa where the girl with a mole on her face was. Fortunately she was free and booked her. Went upstairs and to her regular room. After the wash, she started the usual massage and her humble questions, whether I had my lunch, how was my day etc.

Started the deed after the intro part by a good rimming and BBBJ simultaneously. Offered both front and rear access which was awesome.

For a whole one hour, rimming BBBJ anal and front.

Man left the place with full satisfaction. Tipped her 5 k, which was worth the time spent.

Cheers!

Wickramgoiyya
07-07-22, 05:04

I couldn't say no after seeing her face. Paid 1.5 k to the guy. She took me to the first room. Oh shit this was the first room in the house. It's technically in the living room itself which is closest to the entrance. There was only a curtain to cover living room from the room. I didn't expect this at all. There was several holes in the curtain too. Only good thing was it had a separate washroom. You don't have to go through living room to have a wash. Washroom was shit. I was thinking a girl like her (a little posh in appearance) what made her to work here. There are many other nice places to work. She could find herself.

Came to the massage bed. She came back quickly. Gave me a wet tissue to wipe my hands from hygiene perspective. She started feeling on req. It was nicer than many girls in other spa who have been working quite a long time. She had slightly different approach in her service. She took her time. Wasn't hurry. I liked her sincerity in her service. After I turned face side up. I slowly started to touch her assets. She didn't refuse it Bt didn't let me remove top. After few mints she just pulled up her top upto neck and pulled down her bra without taking off completely. It was okay as her tits was so appealing. She said she never removed her bras completely. Then she gave me bottom access.

In middle of the session, asked her whether I can lip kiss her. She said no. Bt She was convinced to have soft kiss while her lips sealed. I slowly introduced tongue and ran it along lips very slowly and gently. She then pushed herself back. I tried it again gently. She couldn't resist this time. We both went for good lip lock for a good long time in different romantic ways and after some stage she took her hand to do hand shake while I was sitting on the bed while concentrating kiss It's sure that set her mood romance. I also did this for a spa girl first time since most of the girls we met, refuse lip kiss or we wouldn't have a feeling to lip kiss for hygiene concern. It was a worthy try. She is a bit posh type girl, looks hygiene nd allowed me lip kiss. It was a question. Thought to myself. That could have changed some other factors to entice her into it.

Overall it was an elated time except the place.

Total damage 1.5+2 k+0.5 k extra.I went to check out this place near morawaka shed. But only two milfs were there. The posh girl is no more.

May be at night she'd be available. But MILF at the reception didn't give me any information. Just said she's not working now.

Wickramgoiyya
07-07-22, 05:11
Hi guys,

I got news of a spa operating near Dewala Road, Pagoda, Nugegoda from a girl who used to work there. However, the owner (a lady) is very strict on taking any new customers and does not give any appointments unless you come through a recommendation. I tried to randomly walk in one day and she opened the door only a crack and said "sorry we're closed", when clearly there were some people inside.

Are there any mongers who have tried this place? As distance is a major factor these days, I am looking for a good place nearby. The whole exclusivity scene makes me want to try this place even more!

If anyone can PM details and info on how to get in, I will be happy to share some contacts of my own in return.

Thanks!I also got to know that place via one of SP girl. But when I went in there, the lady opened the door told that this salon is only for ladies & didn't let me in even after I mentioned how I got the contact.

According the info I got they offer massage + BJ. But only to very limited customers.

Wickramgoiyya
07-07-22, 06:17
Last year, I met senara at a spa that is located on pannipitiya-battaramulla Rd, it is near a sampath ATM.

I couldn't find her after that. She had a plan to fly to Malaysia. She was in this to find fast and easy savings for her plan as she said. May be she would have flied if she said me the truth.She worked at pamper care for around 2 months after escaping wedapiyasa. Then after she vanished late 2020. Can you please give a clue to this find this place?

MuscleKolla
07-07-22, 08:49
Oh how I miss her services, she was the queen of rimming, to this day I still think of the way she used to rim and suck me and stroke myself. The best local girl with rimming and BJ skills. The other rimming experts have been the Thais at JH. Nobel, Alice and mickey. Unfortunately all left and now I miss the services of a good rimmer. Last I heard Pavana was in a spa in Mount more than a year ago, she left that as well so no idea where she is now. Wherever she is would love to try her again.

Shani looks posh and hit but service is the worst so I never take the useless woman.

Overall 6/10.

After they left senara and Shanika were so good I hear senara is still in the trade. Shanika used to give the best blowjobs she was like a pornstar and her boobs were so good too to go with her curly hair.

Has anyone been able to locate sakuni pavani senara or shanika? Any clues about their place of work would be greatly appreciated.

LuckShanagain
07-07-22, 17:53
Oh how I miss her services, she was the queen of rimming, to this day I still think of the way she used to rim and suck me and stroke myself. The best local girl with rimming and BJ skills. The other rimming experts have been the Thais at JH. Nobel, Alice and mickey. Unfortunately all left and now I miss the services of a good rimmer. Last I heard Pavana was in a spa in Mount more than a year ago, she left that as well so no idea where she is now. Wherever she is would love to try her again.Anyone has any leads to her? Or any contact with her?

Front Runner
07-07-22, 18:27
Oh how I miss her services, she was the queen of rimming, to this day I still think of the way she used to rim and suck me and stroke myself. The best local girl with rimming and BJ skills. The other rimming experts have been the Thais at JH. Nobel, Alice and mickey. Unfortunately all left and now I miss the services of a good rimmer. Last I heard Pavana was in a spa in Mount more than a year ago, she left that as well so no idea where she is now. Wherever she is would love to try her again.Agree, Pavani was the best. She really liked to please the customer. She was going to marry and say goodbye to spa life. Baddegana has now gone to the dogs. Earlier the girls who didn't give rimming gave an awesome feeling. I use to frequently visit there.

SimpleMan1
07-08-22, 12:40
She worked at pamper care for around 2 months after escaping wedapiyasa. Then after she vanished late 2020. Can you please give a clue to this find this place?It's near battaramulla traffic division, on the same side. Have to go first floor.

PopMan123
07-08-22, 13:09
After hearing exotic stories by my friend, tempted to visit this place. It disguised as foot care. They offer normal and full service.

Full package costs 5100. Opted for 5 k package. They have 2 shifts. Day (0930-1600 2 -3 girls) & night (1600-0500 next day morn 4-5 girls) I went about 100 pm and only 2 were available at the time.

One short and tall one. Short one was busy at that time took the tall one. Slim body. 23 yrs old. Firm boobs. Started normal massage went on for 15 minutes. Then started the deed.

No lip kiss. Other access allowed. Very clean girl. Gave full support. Finished the deed tipped her as I was happy (which is not necessary. She did not ask anything).

Will visit again in the night shift.Can you please explain me exact location.

RajaIbba77
07-09-22, 02:39
I also got to know that place via one of SP girl. But when I went in there, the lady opened the door told that this salon is only for ladies & didn't let me in even after I mentioned how I got the contact.

According the info I got they offer massage + BJ. But only to very limited customers.That's the one! Anyone here know of how to gain access to this spa? Please DM me the info and I will be happy to share contacts. Thanks.

Destiny Child
07-09-22, 23:00
First time visit to the Famous spa in nugegoda. I went around 12 on a weekday and was feeling a bit anxious thinking no mongers will be there due to fuel shortage and that all the girls will be there to pound on me. The only customer for the day. But Surprisingly. No girl out of the 6 they have was readily available and I had to wait for little while. So no choice but who needs it when the girl is good looking. Well groomed and fashionably dressed. So she took me to the small room with AC and told me to wait for some time as she had something to take care for. I took a wash and sat on the bed and looked around and voila. I see the camera in the form of a sensor. And boldly I threw my shirt towards it and it covered that up.

Girl was funny and nice. I asked her name more than a couple of times but I kept on forgetting it. Massage was good and she massaged the head and face as well and moved to feeling massage. No saliva on boobs was the condition. She did not let me play much as the boss was in the house. Anyway I was happy with the girl and the service. There was a poster on the wall saying not to tip the girl more than 1500. I asked her so should I stick with the amount mentioned on the wall. She said your wish. I gave her 2 k. Entrance was 2 k.

P.S. : Seems mongers somehow find the fuel for mongering.

Milli Vanilli
07-10-22, 04:19
How did you find the camera.

First time visit to the Famous spa in nugegoda. I went around 12 on a weekday and was feeling a bit anxious thinking no mongers will be there due to fuel shortage and that all the girls will be there to pound on me. The only customer for the day. But Surprisingly. No girl out of the 6 they have was readily available and I had to wait for little while. So no choice but who needs it when the girl is good looking. Well groomed and fashionably dressed. So she took me to the small room with AC and told me to wait for some time as she had something to take care for. I took a wash and sat on the bed and looked around and voila. I see the camera in the form of a sensor. And boldly I threw my shirt towards it and it covered that up.

Girl was funny and nice. I asked her name more than a couple of times but I kept on forgetting it. Massage was good and she massaged the head and face as well and moved to feeling massage. No saliva on boobs was the condition. She did not let me play much as the boss was in the house. Anyway I was happy with the girl and the service. There was a poster on the wall saying not to tip the girl more than 1500. I asked her so should I stick with the amount mentioned on the wall. She said your wish. I gave her 2 k. Entrance was 2 k.

SimpleMan1
07-10-22, 05:09
I went to check out this place near morawaka shed. But only two milfs were there. The posh girl is no more.

May be at night she'd be available. But MILF at the reception didn't give me any information. Just said she's not working now.That guy might have tried something that would have made her leave or she herself found a better place close by as expected earlier.

And I guess. She is not the type who works at night. Thanks mate for the update.

RajaIbba77
07-10-22, 09:27
LOL. Nice report. Ya this spa always manage to find customers. I guess it's due to its good location and staff rotation.

However the cons for me is that its very visible for anyone on the road. And the towels are a joke. Old tiny material, sometimes not all dry.

The cameras are a new touch I think. I noticed it only last month, apparently to control the staff from going too far.

PopMan123
07-11-22, 07:00
That guy might have tried something that would have made her leave or she herself found a better place close by as expected earlier.

And I guess. She is not the type who works at night. Thanks mate for the update.I went there Friday around 6:00 pm, There was a nice girl. She is Nethuli. Straight hair brownish skin.

I told I need good feeling massage. And I had friendly chat too. Good thing she removed her dress totally. Had feeling massage with bra & panty. It was a nice figure.

Gave full access to touch all over the body, let me to kiss her nice-looking body, but she wasn't allowed me lip kissing.

Bit I was able to put her panty down and touch her pussy as I like.

WitchMaster
07-11-22, 17:45
I went there Friday around 6:00 pm, There was a nice girl. She is Nethuli. Straight hair brownish skin.

I told I need good feeling massage. And I had friendly chat too. Good thing she removed her dress totally. Had feeling massage with bra & panty. It was a nice figure.

Gave full access to touch all over the body, let me to kiss her nice-looking body, but she wasn't allowed me lip kissing.

Bit I was able to put her panty down and touch her pussy as I like.Care to give me directions to this place? Like to try the place out.

TIA.

Cheers.

Filander
07-12-22, 09:33
Thanks a Million for Luckshan " Again " for introducing this Harlot named SA GA RI KA for our forum and WitchMaster for reach her, She was disturbing me in dreams till I met her.

On the first sight, I assumed that she is a perfect Bumhole Cleaner. My first word to her was ' Heard that you love to clean rotten smelling men bumholes ' in a dominant way. She laughed and said that rotten smell is her way of getting food. ([Non-English text deleted by Admin]).

Skipped the unwanted stuffs, directly ordered to obey my bumhole. Man, she never tired on the deed. Licking, tongue fucking, suck the hemorrhoids, deep tongue inserting. I forced her head while her nose was occupying all my shitty smells but she was a bit afraid that she may die due to oxygen level at my bumhole. LOL.

For her senior Niro. Mostly I myself spreading the ass cheeks to reach the maximum level of tongue inserting. But this Harlot was doing all the kinky things herself; I got a doubt whether she is doing it for living or for her passion!

Her nasty tongue was tasted every inch of my body including feet, armpits & navel.

A long 40 min tragedy of bumhole obeying session in different positions, she moved to shaft. HJ, BBBJ, Ball popping, tea bagging. In all aspects she got full marks. Harlot was fingering my bumhole while my load filled her mouth. Believe it, I never see a drop of my load. It loaded her mouth and the next moment she swallowed it completely. Enjoyed her face expression made by the sour taste of my load.

As like other palour staff she didn't run to washroom after finishing. She ate 4 or 5 chocolate puff biscuits even without wash her mouth neither face.

Came out felt the fresh air with the happiness of my load and assed. Chocolate puff would digesting in her stomach!

Damages: 1.5 K + 4 K.

WIR: Planned to visit at least twice a week.

P.S. 1 - Before she come to room, Niro has stated about me that '[Non-English text deleted by Admin]. I know she got jealousy.

P.S. 2 - I preplanned to make this session kinky to the core. I can't mention here what I did because surely admin will erase it. Simply I could say I was ' unclean ' myself front and back.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PopMan123
07-12-22, 10:43
Care to give me directions to this place? Like to try the place out..There is a by road next to Cargills Kottawa, You can find this spa in that road.

Untidy place. But girl I mentioned having nice sexy body.

SimpleMan1
07-13-22, 02:46
I went there Friday around 6:00 pm, There was a nice girl. She is Nethuli. Straight hair brownish skin.

Bit I was able to put her panty down and touch her pussy as I like.How much you tipped her?

PopMan123
07-13-22, 07:46
How much you tipped her?She asked only 2 k.

Ramonxta
07-13-22, 18:38
I went to check out this place near morawaka shed. But only two milfs were there. The posh girl is no more.

May be at night she'd be available. But MILF at the reception didn't give me any information. Just said she's not working now.Can you please share the location of this spa in mount. I used her a lot when she was at beddagana, and missing her since then.

Ramonxta
07-13-22, 18:46
Yes, both have worked at old baddegana place and both now working at the Mount place, If it's left unnoticed.

If someone is looking to find vaccum cleaner Nirosha, she is available at Mount Place.Hey,

Please share the location or a contact number of the place please.

TIA.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

SimpleMan1
07-15-22, 06:24
Just saw a lady who was entering this Spa with short maternity dress. A fair lady with glowing skin, noticed rarely a bump from a distance before she entered the place and vanished. I wanted to check it out so parked the vehicle and went inside after couple of mnts. There were few selections this lady also came front. I couldn't believe my eyes as she was working in spa wearing a proper maternity dress. Took that girl. Had a very nice chat with her to comfort during session. Paid her little more extra.

It was pathetic to see this situation would expose something like this.

Kamanis
07-15-22, 11:18
Hi,

I am new to this forum but I have been following this for past couple of months. But I didn't found any forum, related services to ladies. So I suggest to open new thread to discuss so on.

There are more advertisements but we can not trust / recommend as those are totally aiming sex.

So if you all are knowing some good respectable male escort for the regular treatments please let me know.

Thank you.

Filander
07-16-22, 03:53
The ultimate fun of mongering is having fun with pregnant birds. One of my friend had rimming session with a 8 months pregnant Arab lady. So proud of him that he fed her baby with his shithole substances. Even she swallowed his load too. After one year he visited again and felt embarrassed to see that baby which was nutritioned by him. LOL.

BTW, Please guide to reach this lady. Also what kinda services she offers?

Just saw a lady who was entering this Spa with short maternity dress. A fair lady with glowing skin, noticed rarely a bump from a distance before she entered the place and vanished. I wanted to check it out so parked the vehicle and went inside after couple of mnts. There were few selections this lady also came front. I couldn't believe my eyes as she was working in spa wearing a proper maternity dress. Took that girl. Had a very nice chat with her to comfort during session. Paid her little more extra.

It was pathetic to see this situation would expose something like this.

LokuPutha
07-16-22, 08:22

Went to this spa at kottawa on top of restaurant and which is on ads site with wonderful description that makes you go there. I have seen mix reviews on this place and anyway thought to give a try.

There was ironed gate and locked all the time it's opened only when you go there. Even they advertise there is only you ng girls only two available. One is fair with good assets and other one is skinny. Took the fair one. Then went to a room with curtains only. Then after a wash she said she will change and come. She came with towl only. Then started some rubbish massage. After it she asked did you came after watching the add. I said of course. . am not a fan of happy condom and I brought my self which I like. She puts happy one anyway. Then she put the condom. Did some CBJ. Then she lied and the massage table and was in her world. Typical hooker type. Not a tight one also. Fed up after some time since no go for little jonny. Then I imagined something else and finished the deed.

If you are into traditional cheap hooker type then visit this place. Otherwise avoid at any cost. What a horrible experience. I only took her since she is fair and had good assets.

Damage 5 K at counter.

Girl: GFE 0/10.

Boobs 4/10 (not allowed to touch).

Pussy trimmed (shaved, not tight).

Attitude 2/10 (she exerts he full effort to please the customer).

WIR. Never again.

When I was on Colombo road on the way somewhere saw a spa at starting point of famous Lankan hero's name area.

Went there and paid at the counter and guy at the counter asked for a girl to take me. She is in between MILF and young. Had a wash and came to table. She took the room next to the reception. I thought there will be only massage. She did typical massage and asked need a shake. I asked what else is on the menu. She said only shake. I asked for BJ, she said can't. Then I said ok then give me a head massage I will tip you for it. She started the head massage and after a while asked again do you need shake. I said no again. Then she asked how much am willing to pay for BJ and I said 2 k then she said she will do for 2. 5 k then I said ok. Then she said only BJ no CIM. She gave a good BBBJ and not a short one. She spent on it good time. Then finished it. When I change she said these days no customers at all and they are struggling. Ther is nothing much to take home. It's past noon and am her first customer. She hasn't done BJ for a long long time. She gave thought and after some time she thought to give it. Bla bla bla. I gave her 3 k. (don't know what she said true or not tipped her extra since was in load release mood and she gave a good BBBJ).

Damage 1. 5 K at counter + 3 k Tip.

WIR. Don't know. If I on that route may be.

Will share other experiences later.

SlxBoy
07-16-22, 11:42
1st post after many years!! Here we go.

My 2nd visit to the place, but 1st time getting Saga"rimmer". She was very friendly and I was her 1st customer today. Started with a feeling massage, and spent much time talking about country situation etc. LOL After the feeling, we kissed and then she went down!! Licked all over, rimmed well. Damn it was good!! She pulled her dress up and lowered her undy, she got my hand and placed it in her pussy. : the She was very energetic and active, while doing BBBJ she was making eye contact and it felt so good. She offered FS in a very cute way, asked "Shall We? So I can go on and on about her services, but most of you know by now. : the Finished the deed in CIM.

Cost - 1. 5 k upfront / 3 k Tipped (she never discussed about the tip, not a bargain hunter).

Good Luck All!

SlzWildfire
07-16-22, 14:18

It was pathetic to see this situation would expose something like this.Can we have more information about the place and the lady?

It would worthwhile exploring the options and it would be a win win situation for all.

LokuPutha
07-16-22, 17:43

When I was on Colombo road on the way somewhere saw a spa at starting point of famous Lankan hero's name area.

Went there and paid at the counter and guy at the counter asked for a girl to take me. She is in between MILF and young. Had a wash and came to table. She took the room next to the reception. I thought there will be only massage. She did typical massage and asked need a shake. I asked what else is on the menu. She said only shake. I asked for BJ, she said can't. Then I said ok then give me a head massage I will tip you for it. She started the head massage and after a while asked again do you need shake. I said no again. Then she asked how much am willing to pay for BJ and I said 2 k then she said she will do for 2. 5 k then I said ok. Then she said only BJ no CIM. She gave a good BBBJ and not a short one. She spent on it good time. Then finished it. When I change she said these days no customers at all and they are struggling. Ther is nothing much to take home. It's past noon and am her first customer. She hasn't done BJ for a long long time. She gave thought and after some time she thought to give it. Bla bla bla. I gave her 3 k. (don't know what she said true or not tipped her extra since was in load release mood and she gave a good BBBJ).

Damage 1. 5 K at counter + 3 k Tip.

WIR. Don't know. If I on that route may be.

Will share other experiences later.Apologies. Need to update as below. Not allowed to edit my pos.

Attitude 2/10 .

Girl: GFE 4/10.

Boobs: 0/10 (no idea since she didn't took it off and I didn't asked either).

Attitude: 8/10.

PopMan123
07-18-22, 03:21
Hi,

I am new to this forum but I have been following this for past couple of months. But I didn't found any forum, related services to ladies. So I suggest to open new thread to discuss so on.

There are more advertisements but we can not trust / recommend as those are totally aiming sex.

So if you all are knowing some good respectable male escort for the regular treatments please let me know.

Thank you.If you are Kottawa / Maharagama area just let me know.

Yaluwa 1
07-18-22, 10:15
Hi Mates,

Had a chance to visit Pelawatta & Thalawathugoda area with my friends. We have visited several SPA places with FS facilities & all of my friends took the chance and had nice FS sessions. But I was not in mood for FS & want to try normal massage. We found a SPA place near H*s Hospital. It is also in the Google maps & they only provide massage services only with few extras. But their selection is great.

I took the girl working in the Reception & paid 2000/ Room & Bathroom was clean. She gave me a good massage while chatting. I have requested a head & shoulder massage & she ask me to sit on a chair & did it very well. Finally she asked about HJ & gave full access to top & bottom when she doing the HJ. I gave 1500/= for the TIP & came back with happy mood.

Damage: 2 k + 1. 5 k.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR. Don't know. Sometimes may be.

Happy Mongering Mates.

Big Boy2
07-18-22, 18:45
Hi,

Thank you.Have you checked MR? You might find some contacts.

MountKid
07-18-22, 23:10
Hi,

Thank you.Where is this? And what were the extras? More info please.

LonelyChap2
07-19-22, 11:31
Hi,

Thank you.Try Sereace at Siebel Avenue, they are giving treatments to both Ladies and Gents.

MountKid
07-19-22, 11:35
There used to be a spa down hotel road near the famous school by the sea. This was down a by lane next to a hotel. There used to be a girl from the kingdom of kings. She was a beauty.

I had taken her on numerous occasions.

Face - 7/10. But she had a naivety and innocence.

Boobs - 11/10. She had the perfect boobs for her size.

Body - 11/10 petite. But not skinny. Perfect hips.

She had an attitude.

She offered deep French kissing the second time we hooked up. But promptly refused afterwards.

Her moans and the way she pleasures herself by squeezing her boobs drives one crazy.

She used to go by the name Sandu.

Lost to time now. Does anyone have leads?

The spa is no longer there. They moved to hill street but she has moved on from there.

LonelyChap2
07-19-22, 11:36
Anybody knows the whereabouts of S*ndra from d*awan*hari in Ethulkotte? She also used to work in Pa*p*are care in Thalawathugoda area.

WitchMaster
07-23-22, 15:00
Visited the two places during the last week.

Nethuli. Kottawa.

The spa is not near the Morawaka IOC, it's in the lane that runs along side of the Cargill's, near the fuel station.

After a few attempts I saw the place is open for business. Went there and asked for the girl and paid the entrance fee.

Nethuli is a tan girl with a good figure. She was wearing a dark frock which made her look darker than her normal self.

The room has an attached washroom and a standard spa bed. But all that was awful, not cleaned and poorly lit. Anyway made my mind to get what I came for.

She started the massage which was just below average. The massage took about 10 minutes and upon completion, she came straight to the deed. As soon as she touched the junior, I reached for her bum. Without a word, she took off the frock and she was wearing matching lingerie. Took out her boobs which looked perfect in shape. Pulled down the bra and pulled down the panty as well. The why was shaved a day or two back.

She didn't allow to suck the boobs or to finger the pussy. She never spoke a word to stop it, whereas she took a step back when I was trying to suck the boobs. Whenever I tried to work my finger towards her pussy, she tightened the thighs.

There was a tattoo of a folded butterfly on her left shoulder bone, above the breast.

Overall experience was now average.

Damage: 1. 5 k entrance & 0. 5 k tip.

Looks: 8/10, boobs 8/10, pussy 4/10.

WIR: maybe after a while, when she loosens a bit.

Avroin.

Paid 2 k at the desk and took the only slim girl available, out of the MILFS. I think her name was Dewmini, a bit tall and average figure.

After the wash she came in and gave a good massage. Had a chit-chat while doing the massage which made her relax.

When the time came to do the deed, she asked whether I need the service, which I replied 'yes'. She started touching the junior to give a sexual feeling and after a few seconds, took off her frock without any hesitation, pulled up the boobs and slide down the panty.

She was very cooperative and when I pulled the panty further down, she took it off in an instance.

Came up to the bed to give me a good feeling with hugging and cuddling.

She was not in a hurry to finish her service.

Damage: 2 k entrance and 1.5 k tip.

Looks: slim and tan.

Boobs: 5/10.

Pussy: 5/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: If I'm in the area.

Lavan
07-25-22, 10:29
Went to Waterlia Nugegoda after a very long time. Couldn't visit them as often due to fuel issues. Looks like most of the girls have left there and there was only one new girl. Her massage was ok, not very good at hard massage I believe but I like a softer approach. But when it came to the HJ it was quite mechanical. Not my cup of tea. Will return if they got any new ones later.

Lavan
07-25-22, 13:18
This is a late report. Met the lady at the s*s* spa in Mount. Note that this is the one in the landside. Not the bookshop one.

As many have commented earlier she does excellent rimming and BBBJ. She took about 30 minutes servicing me before I blew the load in her mouth. Out of the girls who have given me BBBJs, including my gfs, only a few knew how to turn me on and make it work she is one of them.

The only downsides are her appearence (a standard Sri Lankan MILF. Not very shapely or anything) and the location. The place is partitioned and not the best of places I've been to. No clean bedsheets or whatever one other downside was that she wasn't ready to rimming while I was on my stomach. My previous rimmers at Baddegana were very willing to get me on all fours and rim me.

She would be a worthwhile shot if you can ask her to come out.

Damage: 1500 entrance. 2500 donation (she was actually surprised about the 2500 and asked me if I had enough money for my expenses a very thoughtful person).

Destiny Child
07-25-22, 19:32
How did you find the camera.When I came back from the bathroom and seated on the bed I started looking around and the girl was getting late. Then I saw the motion sensor type of thing above the door and I could see a pin hole in it. Then I threw the shirt up and luckily it it with one shot. The girl did not see it until I told her. I told her that is a camera. And she said do not know but she said another guy had told the same thing.

Also Rajaibba. Thanks for the comments.

Big Boy2
07-26-22, 04:46
When I came back from the bathroom and seated on the bed I started looking around and the girl was getting late. Then I saw the motion sensor type of thing above the door and I could see a pin hole in it. Then I threw the shirt up and luckily it it with one shot. The girl did not see it until I told her. I told her that is a camera. And she said do not know but she said another guy had told the same thing.

Also Rajaibba. Thanks for the comments.Since your review, wanted to try it so bad. Because of this camera shit, still hesitating.

Godiwa
07-26-22, 09:54
Was passing marine drive close to sea avenue. Many regular places are closed so decided try this out. It is above Macmart, down a small passage. 2nd floor. Entrance 5000. Selection of 5 thai girls. Chose the slimmest with small boobs. She asked 10,000 for BtoB plus others. Although way too high I agree due to petrol shortage and so many not available. Bed is wide an low. She fully undress. I am on my stomach. She does a very good feeling and then nice BTB. I turn around and more feeling with CBJ. She tried to please me. No hurry. Not much emotion as she couldn't speak much english. So bit boring. No erotic talk. Fiinal conclusion good service but way too expensive.

RajaIbba77
07-27-22, 05:09
I tried this hard to miss spa last weekend on Madiwela Road. There was only one girl available at the time I went (quite late). The guy at the counter said it's 2000 for full body massage and 6000 for FS. After seeing the girl, I opted for the massage only.

So this spa is part of a chain that operates in Nugegoda, Maharagama and T'goda. However, the quality of the rooms were quite low compared to the couple of other places I have tried. The entrance to the spa is not discreet so it can be extremely awkward during entrance and exit. Which is why I chose to go late at night. They have only 3 rooms, 2 left especially for FS and one for massage.

The girl I tried was quite chatty, looks wise nothing to write home about. About 30 years old, chubby and tan. Standard shitty massage with just applying cream to the body. But she gave a good extras service with rimming, BBBJ and a prostate massage all for only 1500 tip. Finished the deed in about 30 minutes and went home satisfied.

Location - 5/10.

Girl looks - 5/10.

Service - 7/10.

Damage. Rs. 3500.

LokuPutha
07-27-22, 07:37
Have anyone visited s*s* spa in Mount yesterday or today?

MilfHunterLk
07-27-22, 08:59
Can you help me out and give us a few more hints on the whereabouts of this spa! I can't seem to find it! Please help.

This is a late report. Met the lady at the s*s* spa in Mount. Note that this is the one in the landside. Not the bookshop one.

As many have commented earlier she does excellent rimming and BBBJ. She took about 30 minutes servicing me before I blew the load in her mouth. Out of the girls who have given me BBBJs, including my gfs, only a few knew how to turn me on and make it work she is one of them.

The only downsides are her appearence (a standard Sri Lankan MILF. Not very shapely or anything) and the location. The place is partitioned and not the best of places I've been to. No clean bedsheets or whatever one other downside was that she wasn't ready to rimming while I was on my stomach. My previous rimmers at Baddegana were very willing to get me on all fours and rim me.

She would be a worthwhile shot if you can ask her to come out.

Damage: 1500 entrance. 2500 donation (she was actually surprised about the 2500 and asked me if I had enough money for my expenses a very thoughtful person).

Naan1
07-28-22, 01:18
I believe this is the one in the lane that's next to The Fab in mount.

Can you help me out and give us a few more hints on the whereabouts of this spa! I can't seem to find it! Please help.