PDA

View Full Version : Colombo massage parlours (spas)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

The Old Teaboy
04-14-15, 09:53
Please post only information relating to massage parlours in Colombo and suburbs (Suburbs including Dehiwala, Mount Lavinia, Ratmalana, Rajagiriya, Battaramulla, Etul Kotte, Pitakotte, Talangama, Talawatugoda, Nugegoda, Peliyagoda, Kelaniya, Kiribathgoda)

The Old Teaboy
04-14-15, 10:15
Happy new year to all! (Today is the Sinhalese and Tamil new year).

Alfman75
04-15-15, 09:41
Happy new year to all! (Today is the Sinhalese and Tamil new year).Happy New Year bro.

The Old Teaboy
04-18-15, 06:34
I don't think there is much point coding the names of these places. Wasana Spa moved from Malay Street at least a year ago. I never visited the Malay Street address because it was accessed via an exterior stairway which was very visible from the road. The new place on Justice Akbar Mawatha is much more discreet. If you are traveling from Galle Face towards Fort it is immediately past the Slave Island railway station and the level crossing on your right-hand side. It is an old 3-storey building, and Wasana is on the 2nd floor.

This place is basically a re-located Nirovin, but whereas Nirovin had some younger ladies, they are mostly MILF's here. The receptionist lady was previously at Nirovin. If you are looking for cleanliness of the environment, this is not the place to go to, but the rooms are spacious. The shower-room is cramped and unsatisfactory. Entrance is Rs. 1000. The first time I went I took a fat fair lady, a 6 in looks. She was very pleasant and gave a good service for Rs. 1000. (I did not ask for BJ or FS). The next time the receptionist "recommended" another woman. This one was demanding more and more money and was definitely unpleasant. She was very keen to offer access to her pussy, which she lubricated with lotion. I am sure she would have given any service I asked for, even possibly anal. I was not tempted. Due to this unpleasant experience I have not gone back there. If you are going to this place I would suggest that you take your time and make your own choice and not be influenced by the receptionist.

A few months ago I had a fairly good experience here with a Tamil girl called Shani. She said she is 26 years old, but I suppose she could be 28 or 29. She is a 6. 5 in looks, fair-skinned and a bit plump. She said she has lived in Colombo since childhood and that is why she speaks Sinhala with no trace of a Tamil accent. She mentioned the area of Colombo she comes from, which I know has a large Tamil population. She gave me good service, and was not too demanding with regard to the tip. I finally settled on a tip of Rs. 1500. As I have put her name on the open forum, I don't want to give any more details.

Menik Spa in Borella is run by the same owners. The masseuses here are aged 25 to 35. Also Wasana Spa has two branches, one in Slave Island and the other in Mount Lavinia. The masseuses here are aged 35 to 45 and are very experienced. In all three places they are dressed in sarees and you are invited to take your pick. Out of the three, the Borella one is the cleanest, but although it is off the main road the entrance may be visible from the road. The Slave Island one is not very clean, but the advantage is that it is discreet. It is situated on the 2nd floor, and there is a restaurant on the first floor upstairs, so if anyone has seen you going in you have an excuse. I have not been to the Mount Lavinia place recently. It used to be rather unclean, but someone had reported that it has been re-furbished. The addresses and phone numbers are available in Hitads and probably also in the advertising supplement of the government-owned Sunday Observer.

Rose1900
04-18-15, 18:15
Hi,

I saw Wasana back in Malay Street. They also operate near railway place, Slave Island too. But don't know whether the Management is same.

I don't think there is much point coding the names of these places. Wasana Spa moved from Malay Street at least a year ago. I never visited the Malay Street address because it was accessed via an exterior stairway which was very visible from the road. The new place on Justice Akbar Mawatha is much more discreet. If you are traveling from Galle Face towards Fort it is immediately past the Slave Island railway station and the level crossing on your right-hand side. It is an old 3-storey building, and Wasana is on the 2nd floor.

This place is basically a re-located Nirovin, but whereas Nirovin had some younger ladies, they are mostly MILF's here. The receptionist lady was previously at Nirovin. If you are looking for cleanliness of the environment, this is not the place to go to, but the rooms are spacious. The shower-room is cramped and unsatisfactory. Entrance is Rs. 1000. The first time I went I took a fat fair lady, a 6 in looks. She was very pleasant and gave a good service for Rs. 1000. (I did not ask for BJ or FS). The next time the receptionist "recommended" another woman. This one was demanding more and more money and was definitely unpleasant. She was very keen to offer access to her pussy, which she lubricated with lotion. I am sure she would have given any service I asked for, even possibly anal. I was not tempted. Due to this unpleasant experience I have not gone back there. If you are going to this place I would suggest that you take your time and make your own choice and not be influenced by the receptionist..

The Old Teaboy
04-19-15, 05:42
(1) Sandaruwan, new branch. At the Ocean Hotel, 40, Melbourne Avenue, Colombo 4. Open 10 am to 11 pm. One member had reported that the place is clean with good facilities, but entrance is Rs. 3000.

(2) No. 18, Fonseka Road, Colombo 4. Packages starting from Rs. 7500 upwards! For that amount you would expect something special, but I can't afford it.

I have not been to these places.

The Old Teaboy
04-19-15, 11:32
Hi,

I saw Wasana back in Malay Street. They also operate near railway place, Slave Island too. But don't know whether the Management is same.Rose, thanks for that information. It is a bit strange that they have two MP's so near to one another.

Front Runner
04-19-15, 18:17
Rose, thanks for that information. It is a bit strange that they have two MP's so near to one another.Yeah even I also saw one near Malay street. I have never seen the one near railway station though. Same features, steps to go up, 2 or 3 floor has a restaurant. Steps covered. Never been there since I feel it might be MILfs which I am not into.

Front Runner
04-19-15, 18:25
Hi guys,

Just a bit of information. I visited this spa in Marine drive 6 months back. It was just opened. I went in and the gentleman greeted me and said the prices. I feel they thought I was a tourist and quoted 3500 for a normal massage that includes steam room and all. The girls selection was not that good and had some fat MILFS. Don't know how the situ now is. I picked a relatively ok looking girl. Massage was average. When it came to extras, she said that 1000 for HJ. I asked whether anything additional on menu she said no and she will be fired. The facilities look really good. Clean bathroom. Didn't like the partitioned curtain cubicals.

Might not visit again.

The Old Teaboy
04-20-15, 05:33
I am only listing those places which provide a minimum of HJ.

(1) Grand Oriental Hotel, Fort. This is listed on Tripadvisor as 3 1/2 stars, but the last time I visited the MP the facilities were not very good. Entrance for locals is Rs. 3000. If you are a tourist and they ask you for 5000, give it a miss. It's not worth it.

(2) Juliana Hotel, Kollupitiya. Very good service at the MP, but the cost is Rs. 9500.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293962-d2285733-Reviews-Juliana_Hotel-Colombo_Western_Province.html

(3) Global Towers Hotel, Marine Drive, Colombo 6. Good facilities and generally good service. FS is not possible.

http://www.globallanka.com/spa.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293962-d524419-r29919228-Global_Towers_Hotel-Colombo_Western_Province.html

(4) Sun Regent Spa attached to Indra Regent Hotel, RA de Mel Mawatha (Duplication Road), Kollupitiya. No recent reports, but service was only average the last time I visited.

Member #4388
04-21-15, 13:05
Thanks Acne for this contact. I called her to find out where she's working and was directed to spa Nil Manel (Sinhala meaning) Kirulapone close to a Cafe named after a famous Cuban revolutionary who became a cult figure even in the west. Spa is upstairs with an outside staircase, downstairs being an IT electronic company. Entrance is 1. 2 k. Had a shower (hot water available. A / C room no door only curtain. Chaxx is dark girl with great breasts. Gave top access with BBBJ. No bottom access as it's her that time of the month. Overall experience was OK. Acne advised that the usual tip is 1 k, but she wanted 2 k. She said FS is not allowed there.

The Old Teaboy
04-21-15, 13:54
Situated at No. 30, Sir Mohamed Macan Markar Mawatha, Colombo 1 (near Galle Face). "The hotel's guests can enjoy the leisure and sports facilities provided on the premises: massage, gym, sauna, steamroom, spa" I have not been here, but a girl who worked at the spa told me that extras are possible, even to the extent of the girl dropping her jeans.

Dynolas
04-21-15, 16:01
Sun regent provide FS?

I am only listing those places which provide a minimum of HJ.

(1) Grand Oriental Hotel, Fort. This is listed on Tripadvisor as 3 1/2 stars, but the last time I visited the MP the facilities were not very good. Entrance for locals is Rs. 3000. If you are a tourist and they ask you for 5000, give it a miss. It's not worth it.

(2) Juliana Hotel, Kollupitiya. Very good service at the MP, but the cost is Rs. 9500.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g293962-d2285733-Reviews-Juliana_Hotel-Colombo_Western_Province.html

(3) Global Towers Hotel, Marine Drive, Colombo 6. Good facilities and generally good service. FS is not possible.

http://www.globallanka.com/spa.html

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g293962-d524419-r29919228-Global_Towers_Hotel-Colombo_Western_Province.html

(4) Sun Regent Spa attached to Indra Regent Hotel, RA de Mel Mawatha (Duplication Road), Kollupitiya. No recent reports, but service was only average the last time I visited.

The Old Teaboy
04-21-15, 16:20
Sun regent provide FS?I have never had FS there. The hotel, however, is popular with single male Indian tourists and businessman, and if they are willing to pay, who knows what might be possible?

A few years ago there was a slim sexy girl called Pooja, who later moved to Orchid. I don't know where she is now.

The Old Teaboy
04-22-15, 04:39
This MP is situated in a posh area of Colombo near to the Town Hall, but it is discreet because it is on a side lane off Rosmead Place. There is no name-board, only the number is marked - 27/6. Entrance is Rs. 1500 for a non-A / see room, but there was an attached shower room where Lux shower cream was provided. The girl who massaged me is 25 years old, from Nugegoda, face 5/10, slim build. She is a Colombo-type girl who speaks a certain amount of English and has a modern hair-style. She was a bit reserved at first but became more friendly as my charm began to work on her. Good massage with happy ending, and she gave a nice giggle when the happy ending occurred. The standard tip expected here is Rs. 1000. No access and no "extra extras".

Would I return? Not very often, and only when I am hankering after a Colombo-type girl.

JonJames
04-22-15, 16:33
Went to this place today and it was excellent.

Entrance 1250/ + 1500 for extras (pay to the girl), and there was about 7 girls to choose from, all looking good face 6/10 -8/10, fair and dark, tall and short. Very good collection.

Picked a petite slim one. Gave a 7/10 massage and HJ 8/10 with top and bottom access.

Very clean place, partition walls with curtains, upstairs, on street parking away from main road.

Will definitely return.

ChootyMalli
04-22-15, 18:22

Entrance 1250/ + 1500 for extras (pay to the girl), and there was about 7 girls to choose from, all looking good face 6/10 -8/10, fair and dark, tall and short. Very good collection.

Picked a petite slim one. Gave a 7/10 massage and HJ 8/10 with top and bottom access.

Very clean place, partition walls with curtains, upstairs, on street parking away from main road.

Will definitely return.Any hint on the name of the place and whereabouts? Coded is fine.

JonJames
04-22-15, 19:54
Any hint on the name of the place and whereabouts? Coded is fine.Be L.

Nil nelum.

Dilhan
04-23-15, 02:44
Hello,

Last week I visited Sittara spa Epita, it is a branch of Sida. Only one A / see room 1300/= other two rooms non A / see 1100/= and poor quality.

4 girls available. Anybody have experience in this place? I got only HJ.

Member #4388
04-23-15, 06:56
Visited again yesterday and selected a girl called Anxxxa whom I have seen there rarely. Reasonably good looking, slim with flesh in the right places, medium complexion. Had a wash, lied down on the bed with face downwards. She asked me if I needed a message to which I said to give a feeling. As she was feeling me I felt she was rubbing her chest on me. I spread my legs and she started feeling the gap between my ass and balls. No sooner I lifted my back a little bit, she was feeling my balls and the willy. I turned facing upwards and she stroked my erect penis. She started giving me top & bottom access. She had good breasts. I said I needed a BBBJ to which she said only CBJ is given. I went on insisting BBBJ to which she said CBJ with FS is 2 k if I needed BBBJ it'll be additional 1 k. I said ok and never regretted it. She knew the art of fellatio very well.

She asked me to give her the condom and she put it on my willy. She asked me to lie facing upwards, removed her trousers and panty. She got on to bed facing me, sucked my willy for a while and rode on me Cowgirl style. She eyes has a sexy look. Later we did missionary style for a while. She doesn't like her nipples being sucked. I still was not reaching a climax and she suggested a HJ. I started feeling her pussy while she stroked my willy. I was feeling her fast and as she became soaking wet, she intensified her to HJ and I exploded in her hand.

It was a joyful experience. She's married with a kid, which explains her slight tummy. She says her husband is unemployed. I asked her if she's willing to meet me outside to which she said no.

Goyd2004
04-23-15, 10:45
Just went there. 2 ladies. Lonely house. Done discreetly. Rooms with attached toilets. Clean. So so massage. Doesn't demand. Took one named P* (happiness. Arhhh / translate). HJ only. Touching from out. Had the monthly friend. With more visits should be more extras. 1500 non ac rooms only. Tip upwards of 1000. No of place given in a review below.

ChootyMalli
04-23-15, 17:40
Thanks Acne for this contact. I called her to find out where she's working and was directed to spa Nil Manel (Sinhala meaning) Kirulapone close to a Cafe named after a famous Cuban revolutionary who became a cult figure even in the west. Spa is upstairs with an outside staircase, downstairs being an IT electronic company. Entrance is 1. 2 k. Had a shower (hot water available. A / see room no door only curtain. Chaxx is dark girl with great breasts. Gave top access with BBBJ. No bottom access as it's her that time of the month. Overall experience was OK. Acne advised that the usual tip is 1 k, but she wanted 2 k. She said FS is not allowed there.Close to a Cafe named after a famous Cuban revolutionary who became a cult figure even in the west.

The Old Teaboy
04-24-15, 04:54
Please don't clutter up this thread either by unnecessarily quoting previous posts or by making requests for information which could be done by personal message. My objective in starting this thread is to provide easily accessible information about massage parlours in Colombo.

Thanks very much.

OTB.

Rose1900
04-24-15, 19:24
Visited this place sometimes back. Only two girls were available. Took the younger looking one. Said she was 29. Bit dark, slim girl named Hi--shi. Had a wash & asked for a feeling massage. When she was doing it touched her but & boobs. Really didn't want a message. I was looking for some action as I got to know this is a possible FS place thanks to the members in this forum. She said HJ, CBJ, TF is possible & now they don't offer FS.

But I insisted her for FS. She wanted to check my ID. Then after some negotiations she was okay For it & requested 5,000/.

She removed all her clothes. She had a nice body. Only downside was her boobs were bit shaggy. Good GFE with nice attitudes. Talked about her personal life too.

She gave a nice BBJ, did some DATY which she liked a lot. Started banging in Missionary then moved to doggy. Then she performed Cow Girl. WOW that was really nice. There was a mirror in the room so you could see when you are banging. Banged her more than half an over.

That was the best ever time I had so far in a spa.

The Old Teaboy
04-25-15, 05:35
On 22.8 2014. A regular member named Cofee Man posted a list of 24 spas in and around Colombo where FS is sometimes provided. Obviously, not by every girl and not for every customer. The interesting thing is that most of these spas are still operating.

One of those places, Himalayan at Bambalapitiya, is no longer there and has moved to Union Place. It is reported that FS is not provided at the Union Place joint.

If LE was keeping an eye on this forum, they could have easily raided some of these places. Now 8 months have passed, and most of these places continue to provide good service.

Member #4388
04-25-15, 06:28
It's Nil Nelum, not Manel. Regret the error. Near Cafe Che.

This MP is near Barista's, but there was no Cuban revolutionary named Barista. You may be thinking of Batista, but he was a Cuban dictator, not a revolutionary.

Close to a Cafe named after a famous Cuban revolutionary who became a cult figure even in the west.

The Old Teaboy
04-25-15, 13:55
Hi bro,

It's Cafe Che.I think you are correct.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g293962-d1575114-Reviews-Cafe_Che-Colombo_Western_Province.html

The Old Teaboy
04-25-15, 14:05
I think Cofee Man's list was pretty accurate and up-to-date (for August 2014). For instance he had left out Orchid MP. This place (actually two branches) may have provided FS in the past, but not during the past year. These two places are to be avoided. Most of the girls are greedy, and don't know how to please the customer.

UpCountry
04-25-15, 16:02
Just went there. 2 ladies. Lonely house. Done discreetly. Rooms with attached toilets. Clean. So so massage. Doesn't demand. Took one named P* (happiness. Arhhh / translate). HJ only. Touching from out. Had the monthly friend. With more visits should be more extras. 1500 non ac rooms only. Tip upwards of 1000. No of place given in a review below.Once visited recently had one of worst I had in mongering life. She had fever too and I complained to the "Doctor" at the reception. I refused Extras. I was invited for a session the following day free of charge and I never turned up.

Bathiya90
04-25-15, 17:02
Sida is a good place for a decent massage and basic extras. Located in the mountain land Road in snake pit nuge* road. This place is clean (compared to the rest in that area) and offers a good overall service for a decent entrance price which is 1.1 k. Talent is satisfactory. Take m*dh* and men*k* for a good hard massage. They do the technique HJ with a lot of tip teasing and lotion and it's quite good. Limited extras including top and bottom access. Nothing more. I have tried three or four girls there and the best in terms of service and attitude was m*dh* although for a good hard massage men*k* is the one to go for. Heard they have a new name and yet to explore.

The second place is run by the same management. Relatively small place with three rooms and usually there are around 3 to 4 girls. Visited only once. Took the one called pi*m* and had a very basic experience. Nothing much to mention. They have new girls as trainees and yet to check them out. They have a receptionist who I would love to go for some extra curricular activities but she is the managers wife. LOL. And she doesn't massage either.

JonJames
04-25-15, 18:27
Walk past this place today and saw a absolute stunner watering plants at the entrance. So going there next week.

People who have been there, any recommendations?

JJ

Dilhan
04-26-15, 08:21
Sida is a good place for a decent massage and basic extras. Located in the mountain land Road in snake pit nuge* road. This place is clean (compared to the rest in that area) and offers a good overall service for a decent entrance price which is 1. 1 k. Talent is satisfactory. Take m*dh* and men*k* for a good hard massage. They do the technique HJ with a lot of tip teasing and lotion and it's quite good. Limited extras including top and bottom access. Nothing more. I have tried three or four girls there and the best in terms of service and attitude was m*dh* although for a good hard massage men*k* is the one to go for. Heard they have a new name and yet to explore.

The second place is run by the same management. Relatively small place with three rooms and usually there are around 3 to 4 girls. Visited only once. Took the one called pi*m* and had a very basic experience. Nothing much to mention. They have new girls as trainees and yet to check them out. They have a receptionist who I would love to go for some extra curricular activities but she is the managers wife. LOL. And she doesn't massage either.Hello,

Last week I visited the sittara place they have only one AC room 1300/= and two non AC rooms 1100/=. Non AC rooms poor quality. They have 4 girs Took pri** I got only HJ.

Anuk1
04-26-15, 17:10
Here for a vacation for a month. Any good places / girls contacts around Panadura / Kalutara / Aluthgama please PM me.

Thanks a lot.

Kapuwa
04-27-15, 07:07
Very clean place with ample parking. Hansika is good but greedy, so you be a good negotiator.

Walk past this place today and saw a absolute stunner watering plants at the entrance. So going there next week.

People who have been there, any recommendations?

JJ

Alfman75
04-29-15, 13:20
Went to T&the bamba yesterday. This was my first time there. I have read about the place in this forum.

On the entrance there was a salon that looks like a real salon with real customers.

I was greeted by a lady who looks like the cashier.

She asked me if I have a appointment, I said no. Then she asked me to wait as all the girls are busy.

I was sitting in the salon observing the place. From what I observe I could say it looked like a normal salon.

While I was observing the place, I could see the lady was was observing me. She looked bit nervous.

Then a lady customer walked in, she was greeted by a sexy looking girl who was wearing black pants and black t-shirt, your typical salon uniform.

Her name is same name as the Daskon's girlfriend "preme*.

She proceeded to do the customer nails and other beautify stuff.

After while the lady in the cashier said a girl is available. I asked if I can choose, but she refused.

So I paid her 2000 and went upstairs and there was a girl in her late 20's. She looked bit chubby not bad looking so I took her.

The massage was OK. Agreed for a HJ for 1000. Overall it was a good experience.

But I didn't asked for her name as I didn't fancy taking her again.

I was thinking about the girl I saw downstairs. Yes the Daskon's girlfriend.

So I asked my massage girl if that girl also do massage. She told me she only works in the salon and she does not work in the spa.

I still have my doubt about what she said.

I never saw anything about a normal salon at T&D in this forum.

Can any one who is a regular at T&D give a clue as to what is going on.

Is it possible to get the girls who are working in the salon to give a message?

If you don't like to share those details in the public forum please send me PM.

I sure like to try Daskon's girlfriend.

The Old Teaboy
04-29-15, 17:47
I never saw anything about a normal salon at T&D in this forum.Alfman75, thanks for your report. To some extent I must disagree with you. It is in fact a normal salon and beauty therapy place. Once I saw a lady having her toe-nails cut there!

My experience of massage here was about 3 years ago. At that time several places were being raided, and I thought that because this was a normal salon, the risk of being raided was less. I only got the kind of treatment you describe. Good massage and HJ.

There seems to have been a different scene 1 to 2 years ago ago, when a special girl was giving special extras. That girl now seems to have left. It is possible that she may have been sacked because she was doing risky things.

I don't think there is any possibility of the salon staff going upstairs to the spa, unless you are a personal friend of the owner. If any other members here have inside information, I am sure they will PM you.

Kapuwa
04-30-15, 07:59
It is not a good idea to expose all the details of the establishment in public. Those who have been there knows how it works. Alfman75, your experience is normal, they have a authentic saloon on ground floor and 2 or 3 spa rooms in 1st floor. If you know girls names, you can make appointments and go. I always took Shani and she is no longer there. I heard new ones are working there but we don't have many reports about their service here as yet. You should have taken the name as your report is one of the few about the new girls there.

Went to T&the bamba yesterday. This was my first time there. I have read about the place in this forum.

On the entrance there was a salon that looks like a real salon with real customers.

I was greeted by a lady who looks like the cashier.

She asked me if I have a appointment, I said no. Then she asked me to wait as all the girls are busy.

I was sitting in the salon observing the place. From what I observe I could say it looked like a normal salon.

While I was observing the place, I could see the lady was was observing me. She looked bit nervous.

Then a lady customer walked in, she was greeted by a sexy looking girl who was wearing black pants and black t-shirt, your typical salon uniform.

Her name is same name as the Daskon's girlfriend "preme*.

She proceeded to do the customer nails and other beautify stuff...

The Old Teaboy
04-30-15, 15:46
This is the kind of report we need in ISG, unlike some posts which convey little information useful to other members. Alfman75 did not reveal the name of his masseuse, and I think that was the correct decision because she gave good service. She had not demanded more than Rs.1000 for an HJ, and I think that is a plus point. If a masseuse gives really bad service or demands an excessive tip it would be appropriate to name her so that other members can avoid her.

SexyRaaj
05-01-15, 17:18
Hi Guys,

I haven't been active for past 3 years in the forum, as I wasn't in Sri Lanka. I am coming back to Sri Lanka next month and would like to have some nice places to hunt. Please inbox me any good suggestion and it is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

SR.

Rose1900
05-04-15, 04:36
Visited this place on a Saturday. Heard it was in Bamba earlier. Located in upstairs facing to High level road, Entrance is in between flats. 4 girls were available. Selected a fair one. Okay figure. Her name starting with 'D'.

Washroom was clean. Spacious rooms with curtains. Started a massage after a shower. Very horny girl. Good attitude. Had some talk in between. She said only HJ, when it came to extras. But I requested more. Negotiation concluded when she agreed for FS. But she needed 5,000/ Agreed for 4,000/.

Took her boobs out. Had nice nipples. Asked to remove her denim, but only lowered it. There was a hole in the wall, which she covered using a paper. Also she checked the curtain 2-3 times to make sure that no one is looking at.

Got BBJ. She had a nice fair bum. Put the condom on banged her on missionary. Cleaned up after some time. (I had 2 extra condoms which she took from me saying we rob condoms from customers).

The Old Tea Boy has mentioned that this place may not provide FS. But I was fortunate enough to get it. You may give it a try Bro. But I would say the girls are not much good looking.

Rose1900
05-04-15, 04:38
Visited this place on a Saturday. Heard it was in Bamba earlier. Located in upstairs facing to High level road, Entrance is in between flats. 4 girls were available. Selected a fair one. Okay figure. Her name starting with 'D'.

Washroom was clean. Spacious rooms with curtains. Started a massage after a shower. Very horny girl. Good attitude. Had some talk in between. She said only HJ, when it came to extras. But I requested more. Negotiation concluded when she agreed for FS. But she needed 5,000/ Agreed for 4,000/.

Took her boobs out. Had nice nipples. Asked to remove her denim, but only lowered it. There was a hole in the wall, which she covered using a paper. Also she checked the curtain 2-3 times to make sure that no one is looking at.

Got BBJ. She had a nice fair bum. Put the condom on banged her on missionary. Cleaned up after some time. (I had 2 extra condoms which she took from me saying we rob condoms from customers).

The Old Tea Boy has mentioned that this place may not provide FS. But I was fortunate enough to get it. You may give it a try Bro. But I would say the girls are not much good looking.

The Old Teaboy
05-05-15, 08:41
Rose1900, thanks for your report. I deleted your duplicate post. Are you sure this place is on High Level Road? I have seen the board on Union Place.

Member #4388
05-06-15, 17:00
I spotted this MP today while driving along Marine Drive and wanted to check it out. Upon entering I noticed several predominantly MILF types in saree seated among the sofas. The saree accentuates even a young woman as a MILF. I was asked to select one and I picked a MILF with a decent rack named Sxixxi I paid the entrance fee 1.5 k.

I was directed to a spacious room with a clean attached bathroom. A / see wasn't working and I had a ceiling fan above the bed. The room door had a peephole. She gave me a towel and asked me to wear it and left the room. I put the towel to a side and lay down naked with my face downwards. When she came back she didn't cover me up and I told her not to apply anything on my body. She knew what I needed and began to feel me. It didn't take long for her to give the credit card swipe and I parted my legs. She began to feel my balls and as I arched myself higher she reached for my willy and asked me to turn over. She continued to feel me and I asked her to give top access. She said she needs a tip upfront and I gave her 1 k. She needed more and I said I needed a BBBJ with top & bottom access. She said it'll cost over 2 k to which I gave her 3 k and she was ok with that.

She proceeded to give me a HJ while kissing my balls. Her breasts were good but I was told she had a breastfed kid, which ruled out sucking the nipples. I fondled the tits and she raised her saree and loved the panties revealing her shaven pussy. She commenced giving me BBBJ and my fingers were busy feeling her snatch. She kept looking at the door which distracted her sucking me. She was switching between HJ and BBBJ as it worried her getting caught. I finally shot my load while she was giving the HJ. I had hopes of coming in her mouth, but luck was against me.

ChunkeyLover
05-06-15, 21:43
After reading "JonJames" comment I decided to visit this place and I did so 2 weeks ago.

First things first this place provides good parking space. It's a 2 story building and the reception was in the ground floor. (I didn't detect any CCTV cameras at the place) There is an old man at the reception. Since I had called them and put a reservation for a full body massage I had no problems. When I called they said I will be able to choose a masseuse, but at the time there was only one available.

They took me to a room upstairs and the room had an attach bathroom. The room and bathroom was pretty clean so I guess and no complains on that. I had a wash and my session stared afterwards.

This was my first time and thanks to my fellow mongers I had help by reading previous experiences.

My masseuse was a sexy one and I was able to start chit chatting with her. She said her name was M**ju and she has been in this field for nearly six years. I didn't ask her age, but my guess is she must be in her late twenties. She gave me a pretty good massage. I asked her about any extras and she said she can give a shake with good feeling for a decent tip. She asked 2 k for the shake providing touching and top and bottom access. Since this was my first time I was OK with the cost. I asked for any other extras and she said the place doesn't provide sex (FS), but she said first be a regular customer of hers and will see later what can be done about it.

She gave me a rough HJ while sucking my nipples and I was squeezing her boobs and nipples. The feeling was amazing. Her boobs were mouthwatering and she had big hard nipples. It took only like 10 min or so to her to make my junior happy.

The session was over after that, I paid her the tip, got a wash and left. Thanks to my fellow mongers my first experience was a happy one.

There was a cane (wewela) in the room and I was curious to ask about the use of that from her but forgot. Not sure whether any kinky stuff is going around inside.

Place and cleanliness of room and bathrooms 8/10 (they have hot water showers).

Figure 7/10

Boobs 8/10

Attitude 8/10

Massage 9/10

Entrance+Non AC room+massage=1 k (it will cost you additional 0. 5 k for AC room upgrade).

If any of you fellow mongers need any more info on the girl or place just PM me, I will be happy to return the favor.

Cheers!

The Old Teaboy
05-07-15, 10:29
Menik spa is located on a small lane in Borella called Sumner Place. It can be located on this map:

http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/map/google_map_Colombo.htm

Just enter "Sumner Place" and click on "Sumner Place, Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka".

The map, however, is not 100% accurate. It gives the impression that Sumner Place is off Cotta Road. It is in fact off DS Senanayake Mawatha.

Kapuwa
05-07-15, 12:15
Yes, the place got ample parking, clean rooms with attached bath. One room even had a leather recliner. I have not seen much stunners there on my two visits but one chick I took offered a very good service.

After reading "JonJames" comment I decided to visit this place and I did so 2 weeks ago.

First things first this place provides good parking space. It's a 2 story building and the reception was in the ground floor. (I didn't detect any CCTV cameras at the place) There is an old man at the reception. Since I had called them and put a reservation for a full body massage I had no problems. When I called they said I will be able to choose a masseuse, but at the time there was only one available.

They took me to a room upstairs and the room had an attach bathroom. The room and bathroom was pretty clean so I guess and no complains on that. I had a wash and my session stared afterwards.

This was my first time and thanks to my fellow mongers I had help by reading previous experiences.

My masseuse was a sexy one and I was able to start chit chatting with her. She said her name was M**ju and she has been in this field for nearly six years. I didn't ask her age, but my guess is she must be in her late twenties. She gave me a pretty good massage. I asked her about any extras and she said she can give a shake with good feeling for a decent tip. She asked 2 k for the shake providing touching and top and bottom access. Since this was my first time I was OK with the cost..

Rose1900
05-07-15, 19:03
Rose1900, thanks for your report. I deleted your duplicate post. Are you sure this place is on High Level Road? I have seen the board on Union Place.You are welcome OTB. It is actually located in Union Place facing High Level Road. For the entrance you have to take the foot-path in between the hotel & the Bar.

Member #4388
05-08-15, 14:19
I used to frequent this place before I joined this forum. Had several good looking girls there. Only HJ and top access, sometimes bottom access for 2 k. I used to have a regular girl who never talked about money. One day she suggested that she can meet me outside but I never got on to it.

Now with my mongering experience, I thought of giving it a shot and called the spa and was told she has left. When I called her she sounded like a bipolar case and was reluctant even to have a conversation. So I decided to forget the matter and try to cultivate a friendship with another girl in the same spa.

I visited the place today and selected a fair good looking girl who took me to a room upstairs. It's place that has great ambiance with good air conditioning etc. I was asked to take a wash and I continued with the usual drill, I got the credit card swipe and turned over. She began feeling my willy and I asked for top access. Then we went through the negotiations. I asked for BBBJ with top and bottom access. She looked at me shyly regarding the BBBJ and after some time she said 5 k. I got it down to 4 k. She had glorious 36 inch tits which I began to fondle and suck the nipples. Her blowing was great. She took my balls in her mouth and then ran her tongue along my shaft before she sucked my willy. I asked her to lower the jeans and panty and I began feeling her pussy. After she had sucked me a while I told her I wanted return the favour by giving her a DATY. By then she was aroused by my fingering, and she said OK for me to give her a DATY. I made her sit on bed with her legs hanging down from waist downwards. It was difficult to part her legs to place my mouth on her pussy because of the jeans. I savagely pulled down her jeans along with the panty, spread her legs and devoured her shaven pussy. I rubbed my tongue on her clitoral area and she began stroking my head. Again she resumed the BBBJ and wanted me to warn her when I was about to shoot. I went on feeling her pussy and she started on a HJ and she was breathing hard with pleasure. I shot my load and we both went and washed ourselves.

This was a revealing experience for me as this spa is reputed for only HJ and top access.

This girl repeatedly told me not to divulge her name. I shall visit her a few more times before asking her if I can direct some friends for her so I can give her name only to seniors on this forum.

KrishDaman
05-09-15, 10:42
Had a bad experience at the Newly opened spa at The Ocean down Marine road. This establishment is run by the same people as Sandaruwan.

There were only two girls. But I only saw one as the other was engaged. She was super demanding and very mechanical. Asked for 3 k for a hand job with access and didn't come down even when I tried to negotiate. At 4500 a treatment, one would think they are really good at a normal massage. But it wasn't all that great.

I left half way through the HJ as she was just too bloody mechanical.

Name (not actual cause they assume pseudo names) is Ruvee.

She looked good with specs on and she said she was 21.

I will never ever go there again.

OK. Rant over.

ChootyMalli
05-09-15, 17:55
Had a bad experience at the Newly opened spa at The Ocean down Marine road. This establishment is run by the same people as Sandaruwan.

There were only two girls. But I only saw one as the other was engaged. She was super demanding and very mechanical. Asked for 3 k for a hand job with access and didn't come down even when I tried to negotiate. At 4500 a treatment, one would think they are really good at a normal massage. But it wasn't all that great.

OK. Rant over.I've also had bad experience with Sandaruwan. Will never try ocean. Avoid.

The Old Teaboy
05-10-15, 10:40
KrishDaman, thanks for your report. This place and Sandaruwan belong to the same guys Both places are to be avoided. Thanks for the name of the girl who gives bad service (Ruvee). This specko girl has been mentioned previously, but we didn't have her name.

Kamakolla
05-12-15, 18:58
Sandaruwan spa is the worst at the moment. I once took the girl Kaushalya, and she apparently thought she is the beauty queen of Sri Lanka. Demanded upfront 5 K tip when I refused she got pissed off and started the crappy service. In return I got pissed off and she could hardly keep my johnny alive. Finally she gave up my tip (which is 1. 5 K) and left the room.

I complained to the women at counter and left. I'm sure they are not going to worry or give rats ass about my experience. Never going to visit there.

Save your money and avoid Sandaruwan at anycost.

OK. Rant over.

Bathiya90
05-13-15, 17:50
I read a few negative reviews on different spas in this thread. Although I have not visited most of them (Sandaruwan etc) I have to agree that the standards and quality of spas both in terms of the facilities and attitude of girls have dropped drastically. I am not a spa guru but my 6 month spa experience so far is enough to have my say in this. I don't understand why we have to spend so much money and get attitude thrown at us and get treated badly and leave pissed off with utter disappointment. It's not worth. After trying out many so called spas I have learnt to keep it down to two or three good trusted places. These people make so much of money but it seems that they don't have the simplest respect for clients. It's almost like they are doing a favor to us. The girls are spoilt either because of their work environment or high tips given to them by too generous clients. Us regular guys have to suffer because of this. In all honesty there is a very very very few girls in these spas who can actually perform a proper massage on you. I genuinely go to spas either because I am low on cash for a FL and need a release and to see if I can pull out a girl for action outside. I think you guys should seriously keep away from these bad service providers and stick to a few good places. At least the members of ISG should stick to a standard rate for extras no matter how tempting the girl is and avoid over paying them at all costs. Kudos to Tea Boy for creating the thread.

The Old Teaboy
05-14-15, 07:57
Bathiya90, you are correct in stating that one reason spa girls give bad service is because certain customers give them excessive tips. I suspect that these customers are those who have earned big money tax free in the political climate of the past few years.

It is rare to find spa girls who don't demand tips. They understand the meaning of a tip and know that it is a reward for good service. These girls are rare, and their names can only be revealed via PM to members who are genuinely interested in sharing information. I have been getting PM's from certain members who don't understanding the meaning of exchanging information. Those PM' s I delete. One member was sending me spam, and I had to put him on my ignore list.

Alfman75
05-16-15, 04:49
Bathiya90, you are correct in stating that one reason spa girls give bad service is because certain customers give them excessive tips.Could not agree more with you The Old Teaboy. Few big spenders are ruining the whole spa scene for the rest of us normal mongers. That is the another reason why it is very difficult to get them to meet outside for extra cash.

The Old Teaboy
05-18-15, 07:19
This place again advertised on the Sunday Times Hitads yesterday (17th May). You can also get the contact details by searching Google for "Pranaya Colombo". Their website appears to have been updated and there is also a Facebook page. Don't be misled by the photos on the Facebook page. There is no point just turning up there. An appointment is essential. The phone is answered by the Madam herself, who speaks English. Naturally she switches off the phone when she needs a break. Then you have to try again later. If you speak nicely to her she will give you an appointment. She may give you a cup of tea while you discuss your requirements. The price will depend on your requirements, but will not be less than 7500.

The Old Teaboy
05-18-15, 07:22
The new address is 85/1/1, New Ferry Road (actually Lane), Malay Street, Colombo 2. I have not been to the new place yet. There appear to be AC rooms here, which were not available in the old place. If you are going on Malay Street towards Fort, New Ferry Lane is the one on your right, after H. de Mel Street.

Dynolas
05-18-15, 11:53
So you can talk about FS to the madam? And price for both entrance and FS is around 7500?

This place again advertised on the Sunday Times Hitads yesterday (17th May). You can also get the contact details by searching Google for "Pranaya Colombo". Their website appears to have been updated and there is also a Facebook page. Don't be misled by the photos on the Facebook page. There is no point just turning up there. An appointment is essential. The phone is answered by the Madam herself, who speaks English. Naturally she switches off the phone when she needs a break. Then you have to try again later. If you speak nicely to her she will give you an appointment. She may give you a cup of tea while you discuss your requirements. The price will depend on your requirements, but will not be less than 7500.

JayaSen
05-18-15, 17:06

Will definitely return.Is this Nil nelum?

Dynolas
05-18-15, 18:17
So total is $22,500? If that's the case jh is way cheaper. Perfect places like that.

Yes, you can speak about FS to the madam once you meet her. Basic massage is 7500/ FS will cost you around 15,000/ It's too expensive. I have been there only once.

Member #4388
05-19-15, 04:16
FS does not include the 7500/ It's 15,000/= upwards depending on the girl's quality. You can request in advance for a normal bed if necessary as it's better for FS.

So total is $22,500? If that's the case jh is way cheaper. Perfect places like that.

The Old Teaboy
05-19-15, 08:57
So total is $22,500? If that's the case jh is way cheaper. Perfect places like that.My understanding of Happy12's post is that the total is 15,000. Even that is too much. Maybe she is catering to tourists in a hurry who want to taste a local rather than a Thai.

Member #4388
05-19-15, 18:15
Precisely, I agree with OTB. Although I enjoyed the session with a curvy woman, WIR is a No No.

My understanding of Happy12's post is that the total is 15,000. Even that is too much. Maybe she is catering to tourists in a hurry who want to taste a local rather than a Thai.

Member #4388
05-20-15, 07:10
I may also add that I went there when I had no other contacts. Later seniors like Acne, Kegman, Sriman and OTB helped me by giving local contacts. Thank you all for your generosity.

My understanding of Happy12's post is that the total is 15,000. Even that is too much. Maybe she is catering to tourists in a hurry who want to taste a local rather than a Thai.

The Old Teaboy
05-20-15, 15:03
I made an appointment at the Bambalapitiya place. Unfortunately, there was a power cut at the time, so no AC. I waited more than 20 minutes, hoping the power would come back on. During this time a very fat girl in a red blouse and jeans came down the stairs. I assumed that she was the masseuse. She did not appear very friendly. As there was no electricity, I excused myself and left. I did not find this girl attractive, so I was glad of the opportunity to cancel.

Goran47
05-20-15, 15:48
Precisely, I agree with OTB. Although I enjoyed the session with a curvy woman, WIR is a No No.I don't know if I am counted as a tourist? I live 6 months in Sri-Lanka and 6 month in Sweden. But I will never pay more than 10000 and that includes the room. They have tried with 100 dollars in Colombo then I go, they will come behind and lessen the prize. Can think of it if it's a super model.

Have a nice evening.

Goran

Dynolas
05-20-15, 18:19
10,000 rupees is $74.85 usd so paying 15,000 rupees will still be less than $100 usd.

Sucks they try to increase price based on usd value.

I don't know if I am counted as a tourist? I live 6 months in Sri-Lanka and 6 month in Sweden. But I will never pay more than 10000 and that includes the room. They have tried with 100 dollars in Colombo then I go, they will come behind and lessen the prize. Can think of it if it's a super model.

Have a nice evening.

Goran

Saliya
05-20-15, 19:23
Anyone tried Anjali Weda Gedara at Kirulapone avenue?

Anyone know extract location of that spa? I went their and unable to find that. Contact number is not working.

The Old Teaboy
05-21-15, 03:54

Anyone know extract location of that spa? I went their and unable to find that. Contact number is not working.My understanding is that this establishment has moved from Kirulapone Avenue to Old Turtle Road. The new address is there on Hitads.

Kapuwa
05-21-15, 05:07
As OTB said, please is close to kattiya junction on old kesbawa road.

Approx around here (https://www.google.lk/maps/place/6%C2%B052%2712.1%22N+79%C2%B053%2748.2%22 E / at 6. 870024,79. 896715,339 m / data=!3 m2!1 e3!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x0:0 x0!6 m1!1 e1?hl=en).

Don't take their two in one package, that sucks.

Very unclean place compared to the price you pay.

Try sakuni. She looks good and gave me a good HJ.

Try Dininthi if you wants a BBBJ. She is a very fat women though.

In summery, you have better clean places in and around the area than anjali.

Anyone know extract location of that spa? I went their and unable to find that. Contact number is not working.

Dynolas
05-21-15, 12:30
Thanks Kapuwa. That makes its so much easier, instead of telling it's near this place or that providing Google link of exact location makes it easy to find especially for people like me who don't know the areas well since they not from Colombo.

As OTB said, please is close to kattiya junction on old kesbawa road.

Approx around here (https://www.google.lk/maps/place/6%C2%B052%2712.1%22N+79%C2%B053%2748.2%22 E / at 6. 870024,79. 896715,339 m / data=!3 m2!1 e3!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x0:0 x0!6 m1!1 e1?hl=en).

Don't take their two in one package, that sucks.

Very unclean place compared to the price you pay.

Try sakuni. She looks good and gave me a good HJ.

Try Dininthi if you wants a BBBJ. She is a very fat women though.

In summery, you have better clean places in and around the area than anjali.

The Old Teaboy
05-21-15, 13:42
I think this is the correct location on Google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Old+Kesbewa+Rd,+Nugegoda,+Sri+Lanka / at 6. 8694191,79. 8979063,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x3 ae25 a42 a8 a72089:0 x508 a2 ef811529 f50.

The Old Teaboy
05-21-15, 15:29
On Google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Woodland+Avenue/Golden+Spa,+Papiliyana+Mawatha/@6.859657,79.88801,17z/data=!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x3ae25a5a2c56c7b3:0xb96f45cb5324fdfc!2m2!1d79.888284!2d6.862487!1m5!1m1!1s0x3ae25a59ac3ade9f:0x38e87108fc0e0605!2m2!1d79.88801!2d6.859657

Golden Spa is near Green Cabin shown on the map. This is just off the 120 bus route.

The Old Teaboy
05-21-15, 16:21
229/2 Kirula Road, Narahenpita, Colombo 05.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/229+Bernard+Zoysa+Mawatha,+Colombo,+Sri+Lanka / at 6. 8930108,79. 8737193,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x3 ae25 bd350 f0 fabf:0 xdec1 c1 e5 b8755 d9 b.

The Old Teaboy
05-21-15, 16:33
No. 07, De Alwis Avenue, Off De Saram Road, Mount Lavinia.

https://www.google.com/maps/@6.8387465,79.8647995,17z

JonJames
05-21-15, 17:33
Is this Nil nelum?Yes. This was Nil Nelum.

Eeyore311
05-22-15, 10:15
Hi guys,

Does anyone any B2B places, local or foreign apart from JH?

Please PM me. Thanks in advance.

Saliya
05-26-15, 21:00
229/2 Kirula Road, Narahenpita, Colombo 05.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/229+Bernard+Zoysa+Mawatha,+Colombo,+Sri+Lanka / at 6. 8930108,79. 8737193,17 z / data=!3 m1!4 b1!4 m2!3 m1!1 s0 x3 ae25 bd350 f0 fabf:0 xdec1 c1 e5 b8755 d9 b.I tried to locate this place, but failed. There aren't any board on that place. Only a house there. Did you tried?

The Old Teaboy
05-27-15, 04:13
I tried to locate this place, but failed. There aren't any board on that place. Only a house there. Did you tried?No, I haven't been there, but see Post no. #19472 by Bingo1987, who visited there around the 16th of April this year. You could try sending a PM to Bingo1987. Also post no. #19458 by BoyShares.

Thanks to Boyshares I visited the place which is near by to 'blessings' hospital. And got the same girl he mentioned. She was very friendly even over the phone. I had to wait for like 20 minutes as she was out at the time I reached there.

In the begging she asked 'feeling or hard'. Following my friends foot steps I said 'feeling' and she smiled and asked me 'you know the difference right? Any how she just caressed my legs and directly went on to business. Didn't do an actual rimming but did massage that area well. And gave me a good HJ. Even though it took sometimes for me to come out she did that with the same caresses she started it with. And didn't ask about tip or anything too. And I could touch her inside, but didn't remove any clothes.

It was a nice experience but the only negative thing was that place was not that much of clean. And no attached bathroom.

Pancha
05-27-15, 18:49
Hi,

Has anyone tried Roo at the junction. I visited anew place near the jogging track. Jeewaka. Common bathroom is a put off. Otherwise not bad.

The Old Teaboy
05-28-15, 15:42
The new address is 85/1/1, New Ferry Road (actually Lane), Malay Street, Colombo 2. I have not been to the new place yet. There appear to be AC rooms here, which were not available in the old place. If you are going on Malay Street towards Fort, New Ferry Lane is the one on your right, after H. de Mel Street.The ad says it is a new place, but in fact it is the old place which has been there for about 4 years! Looking at it from the outside, it seems to have been re-furbished. The ad says there are AC rooms. The problem is that access seems to be still via the external stairway which is visible from Malay Street.

HellBoy2
05-30-15, 11:48
Went to a spa opposite Malabe sliit.

Before going I called and requested that I wanted to select the girl who would do the massage to me, nd she agreed to my request.

Upon reaching, the manager there showed me two girls, both were oversized and ugly!!

I said I don't want the massage from either one and was about to leave.

The manager then took me to another room, where there were 3 other girls, they were ugly aswell for my misfortune!!

One was young though.

Others were old.

Making my misfortune worst, the young one was booked.

So I took a random one from the lot.

Took the massage and left without shake.

It's a sad story, if anyone is planning to visit that place, don't go unless you have been recommended by someone you trust.

HellBoy2
05-30-15, 12:35
I was recommended a girl by a friend.

She's 22 years, small made and friendly.

I went there, she was giggling a lot, I don't know why!

She then handed me the towel and asked if I wanted to shower.

I said yes and chAnged and headed to the shower room.

She was standing out side and waiting, I asked if she wants to join too.

For which she replied," nooo, I'm already showered".

Then I went in and had a shower, when I came out she was still standing.

Ok.

Then massage started.

Back part over nothing special.

Did little chit chat.

No credit card swipe, (maybe she still doesn't know all that).

Then turned around, that ended soon.

Asked me if I wanted a shake.

I said not just yet, and I wanted to talk a little.

I asked if she wanted a massage from me, which she refused shyly.

But after some chit chat, I took her arm and started massaging, she was surprised and said, you really can massage.

I went massaging my way up to her shoulders and lower back.

She didn't have any problem with me touching her all over.

She was facing me When I was massaging her shoulders, she returned the favor by playing with my dick.

Spent a lot of time like this.

Then she said it's getting late and she gave a nice gentle shake and allowed me access to her boobs.

They were nice.

I soon had a shower.

And came back and asked how much for tip.

She said any amount I want to give, because I wasn't annoying her and she liked me.

So I tipped 500.

Felt guilty a little.

But.

You'll probably know how it feels in these situations.

HellBoy2
05-30-15, 13:03
These people advertise on Daily Mirror with some persuasive words.

Anyone tried?

Pancha
05-30-15, 18:33
Please give a clue of the name.

Ok.

Then massage started.

Back part over nothing special.

Did little chit chat.

No credit card swipe, (maybe she still doesn't know all that)....

Acne Lanka
05-30-15, 18:38
Is this Hiru Sandu?

I had very bad experience with rude girl from upcountry. She still work there. Tamil origin, fair girl with very sexy body.

Ok.

Then massage started.

Back part over nothing special...

HellBoy2
05-31-15, 04:21
Is this Hiru Sandu?

I had very bad experience with rude girl from upcountry. She still work there. Tamil origin, fair girl with very sexy body.I think this is the place. It was upstairs of a shop called "Lanka."

Can't even remember the shop name.

Her name starts with m and ends with I, not sure if she a Tamil girl as well.

HellBoy2
05-31-15, 07:16
Late report about 2 months old.

Went there around 930.

Called and asked if selection was available, the answer was yes.

Paid the entrance, they showed the room where the girls are.

They have a wide selection.

But none were like pretty faced.

Everyone had a tummy, some were ugly, with loads of make up.

I selected one and proceeded with the massage.

Massage was good I think.

Extras included a HJ.

I didn't ask for access (I don't know why).

So got the HJ and was leaving.

Then I saw about 15 girls outside.

I think they were arguing with the manager.

There were some very pretty ones too.

Anyone had any good memories here?

Saliya
05-31-15, 09:17
Anyone tried Foot comfort branch Narahenpita (on Nawala road).

Are their any good girls there?

Are they only provide foot massage or provide full body massage?

CjWills
05-31-15, 20:26
Saw many mentions of this place down marine Road. And visited last Saturday.

They wanted 4 k for 1 HR massage, said ok though I've seen 3 k as the fee paid members here. Only 2 girls. One looked just OK.

Room was sufficiently clean.

Massage was not as bad as I expected based on comments here. On extras, got a B2B (1st in SL for me) plus a nice slow no hurry HS. She was on the bed with me. Full access.

Felt that more possibilities exist.

Jay Dee
06-01-15, 07:29
I have been away for a long time, and have just started trying out the Sri Lankan scene, recently I had the most horrifying experience, The room I was in had a camera mounted in the ceiling (it looked as if there was a hole in the ceiling closer inspection showed a reasonable good camera meaning that we would be easily recognized. The name of this SPA is GINZA located in Templers Rd Mt Lavina. I noticed many other SPAS too having cameras in the lobby like Akarsh, Golden Spa, etc, but I have NOT noticed them in the rooms except Ginza.

However in future I will spend at least 5 min checking out the room and avoid them altogether. I am not sure what are the implications are legally, but I would hate to have myself on utube or TV in a compromising position (not to mention in court).

BTW nice to see a there are still a few old hands like ACNE still around.

I suggest we name in this forum all SPAs that have cameras (1. In the Lobby, 2. In the rooms or other location).

Take care guys and safe mongering.

Jay Dee.

Jfera
06-01-15, 10:17
I made an appointment at the Bambalapitiya place. Unfortunately, there was a power cut at the time, so no AC. I waited more than 20 minutes, hoping the power would come back on. During this time a very fat girl in a red blouse and jeans came down the stairs. I assumed that she was the masseuse. She did not appear very friendly. As there was no electricity, I excused myself and left. I did not find this girl attractive, so I was glad of the opportunity to cancel.I went there soon after they re-opened after refurb and was given this girl. No option but to take her, so did so. Okay massage, with HJ. Didn't ask for access bcs I didn't find her attaractive. But one extra she did give me was trimming my toe-nails!

Wonder what happend to Shani who used to be the top attarction there. Anybody knows?

WIR for fat girl: no way.

Roshan1987
06-01-15, 11:06
Hi guys,

I'm Roshan here. New to this forum. I would like to share my experiences and places as well. I was going through on these posts here for few hours, but I couldn't figure it out how to contact these escorts girls. You have all posted details but not the contact details. Help me out.

Thanks

The Old Teaboy
06-01-15, 17:38
Jay Dee,

Welcome back and thanks for the warning.

The Old Teaboy
06-01-15, 17:44
Hi guys,

I'm Roshan here. New to this forum. I would like to share my experiences and places as well. I was going through on these posts here for few hours, but I couldn't figure it out how to contact these escorts girls. You have all posted details but not the contact details. Help me out.

ThanksHi,

If you need the contact details of freelancers, you will have to pay for the private messaging facility. I personally have very few contacts of this kind. You may also have to convince other members that you are genuine. You may be able to do this by posting your experience of massage parlours.

JayaSen
06-01-15, 19:25
Are they fake or you saw any IR light/LEDS

I have been away for a long time, and have just started trying out the Sri Lankan scene, recently I had the most horrifying experience, The room I was in had a camera mounted in the ceiling (it looked as if there was a hole in the ceiling closer inspection showed a reasonable good camera meaning that we would be easily recognized. The name of this SPA is GINZA located in Templers Rd Mt Lavina. I noticed many other SPAS too having cameras in the lobby like Akarsh, Golden Spa, etc, but I have NOT noticed them in the rooms except Ginza.

However in future I will spend at least 5 min checking out the room and avoid them altogether. I am not sure what are the implications are legally, but I would hate to have myself on utube or TV in a compromising position (not to mention in court).

BTW nice to see a there are still a few old hands like ACNE still around.

I suggest we name in this forum all SPAs that have cameras (1. In the Lobby, 2. In the rooms or other location).

Take care guys and safe mongering.

Jay Dee..

JayaSen
06-01-15, 19:27
Yes. They don't offer anything.

Anyone tried Foot comfort branch Narahenpita (on Nawala road).

Are their any good girls there?

Are they only provide foot massage or provide full body massage?.

Eeyore311
06-03-15, 04:18
Went to this spa a couple of times last month. The massage is very good. Place is extremely clean and very good selection. Used to give CBJ with full access however management doesn't allow CBJ anymore.

Can still get full access with HJ. Also do credit card swipe.

Damage 1.5 k plus tip.

JayaSen
06-04-15, 19:04
Hi, what has happened to the san*j*the pretty.

Late report about 2 months old.

Went there around 930.

Called and asked if selection was available, the answer was yes.

Paid the entrance, they showed the room where the girls are.

They have a wide selection.

But none were like pretty faced.

Everyone had a tummy, some were ugly, with loads of make up.

I selected one and proceeded with the massage.

Massage was good I think.

Extras included a HJ.

I didn't ask for access (I don't know why).

So got the HJ and was leaving.

Then I saw about 15 girls outside.

I think they were arguing with the manager.

There were some very pretty ones too.

Anyone had any good memories here?.

The Old Teaboy
06-05-15, 05:23
Hi, what has happened to the san*j*the pretty.

.It looks like the pretty ones are confined to a private room for VIP customers. 15 girls means a major operation with a variety of services on offer.

JonJames
06-05-15, 14:15
Went there recently during mid-day. Everyone was sleeping even the doca at reception. There was only 3 girls to pick from and all on the plus size and petite. I was wondering whether I will see the girl I saw when I walked pass but she wasn't there. I picked the better looking girl out of 3 them went in. Room was upstairs of the building and very warm. They had windows open with curtains closed. They don't lock the doors and only a curtain to keep you out of sight from other people. But the wind blowing in keeps the door curtain moving and you can see the staircase and all from the massage table. I asked the girl whether she can close the door she refused and I was bit uneasy after this constant curtain moving malarkey. Had a average hard massage and negotiated HJ for 1.5 k. Access allowed over her cloths but nothing under. The moment I slide my hand under her cloth she shook my hand off or told me to take off. Wasn't the most pleasant or enjoyable so bit disappointing.

Girl. Nis*.

Face 6/10

Service 5/10

Cost 1 k entrance + 1.5

Location. Superb.

Builtin bathroom and cleanliness is OK.

CookCooks
06-06-15, 19:09
Went there at about 10.00 am. Selection was possible about 5 girls were there in the range of 25 and 30. Selected ma**ju, she's 27 old fair girl. Massage was OK which went for about 20 minutes. Had HJ with top and bottom access. Tip was 2 k. Not a very attractive girl. But not too bad either.

Place: 9/10 , distant from main road, large rooms.

The Old Teaboy
06-07-15, 06:02
Went there at about 10.00 am. Selection was possible about 5 girls were there in the range of 25 and 30. Selected ma**ju, she's 27 old fair girl. Massage was OK which went for about 20 minutes. Had HJ with top and bottom access. Tip was 2 k. Not a very attractive girl. But not too bad either.

Place: 9/10 , distant from main road, large rooms.Hi, thanks for your report. Why did you tip 2000? The normal tip for HJ even with access is 1000. If the girl is really pretty and friendly, maybe 1500. If she gives a BJ, then 2000 is okay.

CookCooks
06-07-15, 19:12
Hi, thanks for your report. Why did you tip 2000? The normal tip for HJ even with access is 1000. If the girl is really pretty and friendly, maybe 1500. If she gives a BJ, then 2000 is okay.Yeah, me too felt that the tip was too much, but I think I could've got a BJ or CBJ if I asked, because she said anything is possible except for sex. I'm not much of a BJ fan so I didn't ask for it.

HellBoy2
06-09-15, 17:59
Went on a Sunday with a friend.

At about 3:30 pm.

The place was crowded with men flowing in.

We went and the reception was friendly, and we paid and were guided to the room where the girls were seated.

There were about 6/7 girls at that time, all wearing sarees.

And make up too.

I selected a girl, she was quite pretty. Maybe about 6.

This place was so crowded, there weren't any rooms available at all.

Finally found a room and got in.

Bathrooms are common.

Girl asked if hard or feeling.

I opted feeling and the normal drill took place.

When the time came for extras, she said 2 k for unlimited top and bottom access plus can suck it do whatever I want.

Other option she gave was 1 k for unlimited access but no suck or kiss.

I proceeded with 1 k deal.

She wasn't much horny, so wasn't great fun.

But overall good value for money.

Friend had a similar experience with same AMT of tip.

The Old Teaboy
06-09-15, 18:05
This is at 20, Siebel Avenue, Colombo 5. It is fairly discreet as it is about 200 meters away from the 138 bus route. It sells itself as a luxury spa, the minimum charge being Rs. 2000. This is supposed to be for a one hour massage and a 30 minute sauna. I didn't want the sauna, but I still had to pay 2000.

There were 3 girls to choose from, all slim, and age between 25 and 30. I chose andN because she seemed friendly. (Sorry about the corrupted name) Age 27, tall and slim.

The place is fairly luxurious by Colombo standards, AC in the room, good attached bathroom. Really hot water is available, which meant that I was able to have an oil massage. If there is no hot water, I invariably ask for lotion.

The massage was very good. Underwear seems to be compulsory, but andN put her hands well into the underwear, and this came off later.

One interesting thing was that when I asked for HJ, she proceeded to do it without any mention of a tip. After a while I asked her how much tip she was expecting. She said it was up to me! I offered 1000 for HJ with top access, and she seemed happy with that. I did not ask for BJ.

I was satisfied with her service because she was relaxed and eager to please.

WIR? Yes.

The Old Teaboy
06-10-15, 06:31
Went on a Sunday with a friend.

At about 3:30 pm.

The place was crowded with men flowing in.

We went and the reception was friendly, and we paid and were guided to the room where the girls were seated.

There were about 6/7 girls at that time, all wearing sarees.

And make up too.

I selected a girl, she was quite pretty. Maybe about 6.

This place was so crowded, there weren't any rooms available at all.

Finally found a room and got in.

Bathrooms are common.

Girl asked if hard or feeling.

I opted feeling and the normal drill took place.

When the time came for extras, she said 2 k for unlimited top and bottom access plus can suck it do whatever I want.

Other option she gave was 1 k for unlimited access but no suck or kiss.

I proceeded with 1 k deal.

She wasn't much horny, so wasn't great fun.

But overall good value for money.

Friend had a similar experience with same AMT of tip.It's a good thing you opted out of the BBBJ. This place is getting very popular, and it is very unlikely that the girls use an antiseptic mouthwash between customers. It's a cheap deal like a buriyani in Maradana, but you get what you pay for. If you want quality you have to go to the Ministry of Crab like Botham, but I am not sure I can afford it.

Member #4388
06-12-15, 14:00
Visited the place today. It was clean and comfortable just as the previous report by OTB. Entrance 2 k worth for the ambiance and other places with similar facilities charge 3 k upwards.

I forgot to ask for a selection and got a sweet looking girl of 21 years. She asked me if I am taking a wash to which I said yes. The room had a large attached bathroom. When I came out there was a towel on one of the two beds, but now they seem to be saving on the paper underwear. I dried myself and lay down face downwards on my birthday suit. She came in and asked lotion or oil? I said neither. She got the message and started giving me a feeling massage. Credit card swipe followed and she started giving me a HJ after I turned over. I asked for top and bottom access to which she politely denied. It was that time of the month she claimed. I was allowed to feel her top from outside. She went on and on with HJ but I was no where near shooting. She said her hand started to pain. I said if top access is given I may come sooner. She asked me to take them out, oh they were so small slightly larger than mine (trying to add humor to a bad situation). She inserted her finger up my anus to make me come and she succeeded.

Had a wash and tipped her 1 k. She didn't talk about money, by her look I knew she expected.

She was very sweet looking but not sexy to turn me on. Maybe I didn't have a great time. That explains why I don't even remember her name.

When I asked, she said she's the youngest of the girls there. Next time I should get a seasoned older one.

TimTimGuy
06-13-15, 04:26
First, thank you Old Tea Boy for this new thread, it has been very helpful. Specifically, I encountered the fat lady (ladies) at the 'T&Dee*' place near Unity Plaza. Visited twice, both visits rank at the virtual bottom of a list of my experiences, ever. I will never, ever return.

I tried the 'spa' on Rosmead Place a couple of times and my experiences have not been that bad. And, it's location, location, location. I can disappear from my office for a long lunch and come back with a smile on my face.

I posted a version of this report in the Colombo thread, but thought the two sentences above are more proper for this thread.

TTG.

The Old Teaboy
06-13-15, 05:08
There are two branches, and there is an ayurvedic doctor to supervise. The women are relatively younger, 19 to 25 years old. Extras are available, but limited.

707 Ambillawatta Rd, Boralesgamuwa.

21 Sooriyamal Mawatha, Divulapitiya, Boralesgamuwa.

The Old Teaboy
06-13-15, 05:21
I tried the 'spa' on Rosmead Place a couple of times and my experiences have not been that bad. And, it's location, location, location. I can disappear from my office for a long lunch and come back with a smile on my face.TimTimGuy, thanks for your report. It appears that the Rosmead Road place practices positive discrimination in favour of foreigners, especially Westerners. Nationalists may not like it, but that is Sri Lanka for you.

Colombo Monger
06-14-15, 21:19
I have been to the Ambiliwatta place last year and it was horrible, only 2 girls and one was very malnourished other was ok which I selected, room was without a door, dirty and old towels, no tissues, a small piece of soap given (yes a piece cut from a normal soap!) and will not reccomend this place for anyone.

The massage was mechanical and finished within 15 minutes.

There are two branches, and there is an ayurvedic doctor to supervise. The women are relatively younger, 19 to 25 years old. Extras are available, but limited.

707 Ambillawatta Rd, Boralesgamuwa.

21 Sooriyamal Mawatha, Divulapitiya, Boralesgamuwa.

Jfera
06-18-15, 11:32
Went to the place at J Lane after many years. Conditions marginally better, still only curtains and awful washroom.

The talent makes up for the place though. Lots of pretty young slim ones. My type.

Took H- young, slim, fair, pretty smile. Opted for feeling massage (why beat about the Bush). Terrible massage, but she started touching all the right places. Turn-over fairly quickly. Negotiated a price for full access.

The ensuing session was very good. Unhurried, lingering, lots of kisses from lip to tip. Pink top went up, pink jeans came down, revealing small but juicy tits, cute butt and wet pussy. Nice long session, no hurry. In the end she fingered herself while jerking me off and making a horny face!

Face: 7.

Body: 8.

GFE: 8.

Place: 2.

WIR? Yes, maybe try one of the others I saw hanging around when I came out.

Damage: 1. 5 + 2 k tip.

(P.S.: if you think the tip was too high, it was well worth the extra care).

Merdocx
06-18-15, 12:21
Went to the Radiance Spa today. Place is very good It is in a lane. Very secure and less people to watch over you. I got an A / C room and its well kept.

Paid 1500/- for the A / C full body.

My experience was not good after that. They chose a girl for me. The girl was dark but pretty and young. I did not ask her name. She gave me a sloppy massage. 5 minutes in the back and 5 minutes in the front and 2 minutes for head. She was not interested in massaging. She offered a shake but I asked her for more. She said only shake is allowed and they don't do more at this place. I was disappointed and denied her shake and she insisted I shake but I politely denied it. She massaged me for 5 more minutes and said its over.

Normally I would tip if the massage was good even if there is no extras. I was really disappointed about this place and did not tip her. I took a shower to remove all the oil and left.

Face- 7/10 pretty.

Place- 10/10 very good rooms and in a secure place.

Attitude- 5/10 she was cool when she talked to me. I made sure to remain cool too but she was not interested in massaging or extras.

Service- 2/10 Not even close to be good. 17 mins of touching here and there and they want to to shake in 5 mins and get out.

Overall. Bad.

I don't recommend this place.

Kapuwa
06-19-15, 10:31
Just because, you had a bad experience with a single girl, don't rate the whole place bad.

This place a is a secure, clean place compared to shitty places in and around mount lavinia.

I had a one average and one good experience there.

In your case, I think the pretty face just wanted some quick money.

You should have complained to the guy at reception.

Went to the Radiance Spa today. Place is very good It is in a lane. Very secure and less people to watch over you. I got an A / C room and its well kept.

Paid 1500/- for the A / C full body.

My experience was not good after that. They chose a girl for me. The girl was dark but pretty and young. I did not ask her name. She gave me a sloppy massage. 5 minutes in the back and 5 minutes in the front and 2 minutes for head. She was not interested in massaging. She offered a shake but I asked her for more. She said only shake is allowed and they don't do more at this place. I was disappointed and denied her shake and she insisted I shake but I politely denied it. She massaged me for 5 more minutes and said its over.

Normally I would tip if the massage was good even if there is no extras. I was really disappointed about this place and did not tip her. I took a shower to remove all the oil and left.

Face- 7/10 pretty.

Place- 10/10 very good rooms and in a secure place.

Attitude- 5/10 she was cool when she talked to me. I made sure to remain cool too but she was not interested in massaging or extras.

Service- 2/10 Not even close to be good. 17 mins of touching here and there and they want to to shake in 5 mins and get out.

Overall. Bad.

I don't recommend this place.

Merdocx
06-19-15, 14:54
Just because, you had a bad experience with a single girl, don't rate the whole place bad.

This place a is a secure, clean place compared to shitty places in and around mount lavinia.

You should have complained to the guy at reception.You are right, its my bad. I should have noted her name and outed her. I was a little upset at this place because they did not let me choose. Thank you for correcting me and confirming that there are better experience here.

Sanjaya SL
06-19-15, 19:06
This place is located in Nugegoda, pagoda road.

I'm new to massage scene. I went there around 3 p. M and there was a 35-40 year-old fat lady named Ka**hy. She was bit dark, fat and actually not my type. But they didn't give me a selection; I didn't ask either as I was bit nerves.

Bath room was mostly clean and OK, but the towel they gave me was smelling like oil or something. It was a dark color towel, so you cannot see if it is dirty.

I don't think she got any knowledge about massage; just rub my back for around 5 min, and front for 2-3 mins. I think nobody comes here for a real massage and they know it too. She called me "patiyo" (loosely translated as babe or honey) from the beginning; a clear sign I guess.

I wasn't that interested about massage either so quickly gave the tip and moved for HJ. For Rs. 2000 (I know the standard is 1000, but I didn't have change) she allowed me to touch both up and down. When it comes to HJ, she does it very well with sweet talks and everything. Very friendly and supportive.

When I asked, she told there are four girls, all her age. But when I come out, I saw 2-3 girls sitting in front area. All of them looked much younger (20-30), fair and beautiful. But I don't regret going with Ka**hy because she was cool and supportive: most important thing for a newbie I guess.

Face: 4/10

Body- 4/10

GFE: 7/10

Attitude- 8/10 she is experience-wise very maturity.

Place- 5/10 staff was friendly, but I'm not satisfied with the cleanness of towel and bed-sheet.

WIR? - maybe.

Damage: 1 + 2 k tip (1 k tip too would do).

Merdocx
06-19-15, 19:15
I agree. Its my bad. I was a little upset with the place because they did not let me chose. But its not fair, there are probably some good experiences at this place. I'm sorry.

You should have complained to the guy at reception.

Pancha
06-20-15, 04:18
Went to the place at J Lane after many years. Conditions marginally better, still only curtains and awful washroom.

Damage: 1. 5 + 2 k tip.

(P.S.: if you think the tip was too high, it was well worth the extra care).Is this the place near the Blessing Hospital and the courier company.

Saliya
06-20-15, 11:08
This place is located in Nugegoda, pagoda road.

I'm new to massage scene. I went there around 3 p. M and there was a 35-40 year-old fat lady named Ka**hy. She was bit dark, fat and actually not my type. But they didn't give me a selection; I didn't ask either as I was bit nerves.

Bath room was mostly clean and OK, but the towel they gave me was smelling like oil or something. It was a dark color towel, so you cannot see if it is dirty.

I don't think she got any knowledge about massage; just rub my back for around 5 min, and front for 2-3 mins. I think nobody comes here for a real massage and they know it too. She called me "patiyo" (loosely translated as babe or honey) from the beginning; a clear sign I guess..Where is this place located?

Is it close to Nugegoda supermarket?

The Old Teaboy
06-20-15, 13:48
Sanjaya SL, welcome to the forum, and thanks for your report. It is good to know that Jeewoda is still going strong. It seems to have been opened in 2009.

The next time you go to an MP, make sure you have a selection of currency notes, 100's, a 500, and a 1000. My policy is to tip exactly according to the service given. Sometimes I tip 1000,1200, or 1500.
I am sending you a PM with a suggested place.

ChrisMonger3
06-21-15, 01:56
Has anyone tried and tested the massages at Colombo courtyard hotel? If so please report on the experience.

Chrismonger3

Pancha
06-21-15, 16:09
Has anyone tried and tested the massages at Colombo courtyard hotel? If so please report on the experience.

Chrismonger3Generally spa's situated at leading hotel's don't offer even a HJ. Let's wait for someones comments.

The Old Teaboy
06-21-15, 16:53
Generally spa's situated at leading hotel's don't offer even a HJ. Let's wait for someones comments.I was told by a woman who had worked at Ramada Colombo that she provided extras rather liberally there. It is possible that she had been sacked because of this.

Kamakolla
06-21-15, 17:29

I don't recommend this place.Thanks for saving our money. Most of the places around Colombo 3/4 sucks. Girls are money greedy and provide very bad service.

Jfera
06-22-15, 07:09
No. Its closer to the seaside. PM for details.

Is this the place near the blessing hospital and the courier co.

ChrisMonger3
06-22-15, 11:47
I agree with you. But this place may not fit the "general" category from the looks of it. You also find a gem now and then who provides extras after she is comfortable with you.

Generally spa's situated at leading hotel's don't offer even a HJ. Let's wait for someones comments.

Merdocx
06-22-15, 12:27
I went there a few weeks ago. I went during the morning hours. This place is in a secure place. Its in a place where there are less public walking around.

The girls were seated in the front. And I walked past them to the guy. Paid 1.5 k for the room with A / C. He asked me to select and I selected whoever I saw first. Her name was something Ni. I didn't bother asking her name.

I went in took a slight body wash and sat on the bed. She came in did not make much small talk. She just asked who I was and stuff. Just casual. May be she is new and do not know to make small talk. I was playing with my phone till she massaged. Her massage was excellent. She did an excellent work with my feet and back. I thought she did a really good massage. She took her time and spent nearly 40 minutes massaging me front and back.

When I was facing her I tried looking at her face to see if she want to make some small talk and talk about extras. But she was concentrated on the massage. She asked me for HJ but I asked her if she does more. She smiled and asked if I meant sex. I said no and asked for BJ. Sadly, She said no. I told her okay and said its fine and would not want the handjob. She did not insist and I was cool with it.

I got up, put my clothes on and tipped her 1 k for the massage.

Place- 8/10

Room- 10/10

Girls- 7/10

Massage 10/10

Extras- 2/10

Overall very good. I enjoyed the massage.

Sanjaya SL
06-23-15, 11:19
Where is this place located?

Is it close to Nugegoda supermarket?163 bus halt toward Battaramulla. There's a betting center in ground floor.

Yaluwa 1
06-24-15, 04:07
No. Its closer to the seaside. PM for details.Hi,

Where is this place?

Dynolas
06-24-15, 13:22
When you said she smiled and asked sex, it seemed as if she was willing to have sex with you but no BJ.

I went there a few weeks ago. I went during the morning hours. This place is in a secure place. Its in a place where there are less public walking around.

The girls were seated in the front. And I walked past them to the guy. Paid 1.5 k for the room with A / C. He asked me to select and I selected whoever I saw first. Her name was something Ni. I didn't bother asking her name.

I went in took a slight body wash and sat on the bed. She came in did not make much small talk. She just asked who I was and stuff. Just casual. May be she is new and do not know to make small talk. I was playing with my phone till she massaged. Her massage was excellent. She did an excellent work with my feet and back. I thought she did a really good massage. She took her time and spent nearly 40 minutes massaging me front and back.

When I was facing her I tried looking at her face to see if she want to make some small talk and talk about extras. But she was concentrated on the massage. She asked me for HJ but I asked her if she does more. She smiled and asked if I meant sex. I said no and asked for BJ. Sadly, She said no. I told her okay and said its fine and would not want the handjob. She did not insist and I was cool with it.

I got up, put my clothes on and tipped her 1 k for the massage.

Place- 8/10

Room- 10/10

Girls- 7/10

Massage 10/10

Extras- 2/10

Overall very good. I enjoyed the massage.

The Old Teaboy
06-24-15, 14:09
When you said she smiled and asked sex, it seemed as if she was willing to have sex with you but no BJ.When a Sri Lankan girl smiles and asks whether you mean sex, you can't assume that she wants sex. It may be an ironic smile. Anyway, it seems that this girl has a bit of a sense of humour, so maybe she deserved the 1000 rupee tip. I personally would only tip 200 rupees for a good massage.

Yaluwa 1
06-24-15, 16:53
Thanks for saving our money. Most of the places around Colombo 3/4 sucks. Girls are money greedy and provide very bad service.You are right brother. Most of Colombo 3/4 MP are money greedy places.

The Old Teaboy
06-25-15, 04:03
You are right brother. Most of Colombo 3/4 MP are money greedy places.Sahasra, near the old House of Fashion, usually gives good service, and the girls are not too greedy.

ChrisMonger3
06-26-15, 02:57
Yes certainly Rs 1000 is a fantastic tip for just a massage at a place like this. (without HJ either). I guess you loved the massage that much huh?

When a Sri Lankan girl smiles and asks whether you mean sex, you can't assume that she wants sex. It may be an ironic smile. Anyway, it seems that this girl has a bit of a sense of humour, so maybe she deserved the 1000 rupee tip. I personally would only tip 200 rupees for a good massage.

Goyd2004
06-26-15, 08:36
Hey,

Has anyone gone here recently. I haven't been in a month. Any additions to the 2 who were there? PM if there is anything more specific, else a general update guys?

CjWills
06-27-15, 21:41
Hi noticed a few new places (at least) from what I've seen and experienced.

1. Thai Luxury spa in Havelock Road (opposite of foot comfort).

2. Albert pl. Dehiwala.

Any experience from anyone? Either of them open till late?

Did anyone visit spa at the oc_an hotel recently? Any new girls other than two fussy girls they had?

Sunhill Mt lavinia. Still no special services?

The Old Teaboy
06-28-15, 05:43

2. Albert pl. Dehiwala.

Did anyone visit spa at the oc_an hotel recently? Any new girls other than two fussy girls they had?

Sunhill Mt lavinia. Still no special services?I have been to this place several times, but not recently. I think it is No. 2, Albert Place, on the right-hand side, by the name of Suwahas. I used to visit a girl named Sandya here, who had moved from Biota. She gave me an excellent GFE. Now she is not answering her phone, so I assume she has gone back to her village.

The impression I have is that there are a few other nice girls who give good service, but I have not tried them. By the way, this is not a new place. There is an ad in today's Hitads which mentions a new place on the same road, but I have no info about that.
P.S. Sorry, I have got mixed up. The place I am referring to is Suwahas, No.2, Aponsu Avenue, Dehiwala, not Albert Place. The ad in today's paper refers to Albert Place.

Yaluwa 1
06-29-15, 03:33
Hi all,

Last Friday I was at S* ruvan spa around 9.00 pm. This was my 3rd time at there. Same like other times, they ask tip before the massage. But I got HJ / BJ & B2B massage.

Cost 3 k tip.

This place is not recommended for who looking real massage.

(Money greedy place).

Yaluwa 1

Yaluwa 1
06-29-15, 03:35
Hi all,

Does anyone know a spa which give real massage?

Yaluwa 1

The Old Teaboy
06-29-15, 17:29
Hi all,

Yaluwa 1Try Biota, Borella. Real massage + limited extras if you want them.

Kamakolla
06-29-15, 20:08
Hi all,

Last Friday I was at S* ruvan spa around 9.00 pm. This was my 3rd time at there. Same like other times, they ask tip before the massage. But I got HJ / BJ & B2B massage.

Cost 3 k tip.

This place is not recommended for who looking real massage.

(Money greedy place).

Yaluwa 1Avoid Sandaruwan at any cost. Believe it or not the girl I met asked me 5 K for shaking upfront. Such idiots there, those girls think we have no brain LOL.

Yaluwa 1
06-30-15, 03:29
Avoid Sandaruwan at any cost. Believe it or not the girl I met asked me 5 K for shaking upfront. Such idiots there, those girls think we have no brain LOL.I also found this is not a good place when I visited there at my first time.

But there are no places open till late night other than this & Juliana.

Does anyone know MP open till around 9.00 pm.

Thanks,

Yaluwa 1

Alfman75
06-30-15, 04:44
Avoid Sandaruwan at any cost. Believe it or not the girl I met asked me 5 K for shaking upfront. Such idiots there, those girls think we have no brain LOL.The reality is those girls don't have a brain LOL. If they do, they won't be asking for stupid amount for a HJ.

But sadly there a few mongers who are willing pay those amounts and the girls get spoiled.

ColomboGuy69
06-30-15, 07:41

2. Albert pl. Dehiwala.

Sunhill Mt lavinia. Still no special services?I tried the new Thai spa in havelock town. Tried it Sunday night after a weekend of driving. Great place. Run by locals but all therapists are from Thailand. Their service is similar to spa Ceylon but better. Separate bathroom but all rooms have a spa shower with steam facility. The girls know what they are doing. The door has a glass window at eye level, so taking a shower is tricky. No extras. But if one wants a good massage and don't mind the cost, the place is great.

ChrisMonger3
07-01-15, 02:38
Thanks for letting us know ColomboGuy69. What are their prices compared to spa Ceylon? Spa Ceylon chargers more for foreign therapist.

Chrismonger3

I tried the new Thai spa in havelock town. Tried it Sunday night after a weekend of driving. Great place. Run by locals but all therapists are from Thailand. Their service is similar to spa Ceylon but better. Separate bathroom but all rooms have a spa shower with steam facility. The girls know what they are doing. The door has a glass window at eye level, so taking a shower is tricky. No extras. But if one wants a good massage and don't mind the cost, the place is great.

ChrisMonger3
07-01-15, 02:42
I visit spa Ceylon regularly for a good massage. You can check them out on the Internet.

Hi all,

Yaluwa 1

ColomboGuy69
07-01-15, 10:35
Thanks for letting us know ColomboGuy69. What are their prices compared to spa Ceylon? Spa Ceylon chargers more for foreign therapist.

Chrismonger3Hi Chrismonger,

The average price is around Rs5000 for 60 mins. I paid Rs9000 for a 90 min massage. It was totally awesome. She knew how to relax each muscle. The prices are the same as the spas in Jetwing and Keels hotels. Hope this helps.

ChrisMonger3
07-02-15, 03:29
Those prices seem good for a great place. Certainly cheaper than spa Ceylon. There had been buy one get one free full body massage at the spa in cinnamon lake, but the offer seems to be over. However you can get 40% discount with HSBC premier.

Chrismonger3

Hi Chrismonger,

The average price is around Rs5000 for 60 mins. I paid Rs9000 for a 90 min massage. It was totally awesome. She knew how to relax each muscle. The prices are the same as the spas in Jetwing and Keels hotels. Hope this helps.

Geostar
07-04-15, 11:03
Just to add:

1. Albert plc, Dehiwala. Called, got through initially, said I'll call again for appt. Now the number is not connecting at all.

2. K-Teen. A new spa on Hitad. Number is not connecting at all.

3. Akarsha, De Fonseka Lane. Drove by but found only 'Road' and 'Place' but not 'Lane'. Hoping to call for directions and visit.

4. Baan Thai. New luxury spa as mentioned by CjWills.

Excellent therapy. Thais know exactly how to do things. I also took the 9 k for 90 min which was fab. Next time might settle for 6 k for 60 min.

I reckon regulars might be able to push the proverbial envelope, LOL.

Cheers

Member #4388
07-05-15, 11:13
I wonder which MP was raided according to Daily Mirror. Arrested 6 girls, lady manger and gentleman. To my knowledge, Cinnamon spa fits the bill. It was raided long time ago as well.

Any thoughts on this is welcome.

The Old Teaboy
07-05-15, 14:33
I wonder which MP was raided according to Daily Mirror. Arrested 6 girls, lady manger and gentleman. To my knowledge, Cinnamon spa fits the bill. It was raided long time ago as well.

Any thoughts on this is welcome.This is not good news. I think it is unlikely to be Cinnamon. Do they have 6 girls working at a time there?

The place raided is probably the brothel which used to be on Deal Place (I think no. 12, with the green parapet wall), which shifted to another venue in Kollupitiya following a raid about 2 years ago. The Deal Place joint was openly offering FS. I have not been to the new venue (?Alfred Place).

Another possibility is Sunrise, Deanstone Place, but I think that is also unlikely.

Inosha
07-05-15, 16:13
One newspaper says that it was on De Mel Road, which is duplication road. Is it Sun Riom? That's the only one I can think of, unless you consider the lanes off duplication road.

This is not good news. I think it is unlikely to be Cinnamon. Do they have 6 girls working at a time there?

The place raided is probably the brothel which used to be on Deal Place (I think no. 12, with the green parapet wall), which shifted to another venue in Kollupitiya following a raid about 2 years ago. The Deal Place joint was openly offering FS. I have not been to the new venue (?Alfred Place).

Another possibility is Sunrise, Deanstone Place, but I think that is also unlikely.

The Old Teaboy
07-05-15, 16:25
One newspaper says that it was on De Mel Road, which is duplication road. Is it Sun Riom? That's the only one I can think of, unless you consider the lanes off duplication road.There are two possibilities: Sun Regent, attached to Indra Regent Hotel, and the new Sun ri Om, on the other side of are. A. De Mel Mawatha towards Fort. I have not been to either place in the past year.
Maybe the owner of one place cut the throat of the other place by reporting it to the Police.

Saliya
07-05-15, 17:37
Anyone know some budget hotels (providing rooms) in Colombo area which also provide in room massage. (therapist come to the room and provide massage)?

The Old Teaboy
07-06-15, 06:51
Anyone know some budget hotels (providing rooms) in Colombo area which also provide in room massage. (therapist come to the room and provide massage)?Please note that this thread is for massage parlours only. In-room massage (if it exists in Sri Lanka) is off topic.

The Old Teaboy
07-07-15, 04:56
Yaluwa 1, I saw your post on the other thread. Please let us know which MP's are not answering the phone.

Pancha
07-07-15, 13:03
I tried this new spa at Mattakkuliya. Really out of the city limits and in an inside road and therefore detection by any friends is remote. At the time I went in there were only two the receptionist, a Sinhala girl in her 20's, and a Tamil akka. Two other girls have not arrived yet. The Tamil akka was not looking good. The receptionist looked okay but said she is not a therapist. So I turned back to leave and then the receptionist said she will take me in. The place looked cool with a attached bath with curtains. This girl was so nice and with a 10 attitude. I had a great time. I am not going to publish details. PM me for details.

ChunkeyLover
07-07-15, 15:43
Hi my fellow mongers,

Can anyone PM me the contact number of JH spa and what kind of extras are available in the place.

Thanks

Yaluwa 1
07-07-15, 16:58
Hi friends,

Today I saw a MP at Thimbirigasyaya.

(Near Pedirk ground) Does anyone know this place or have any experience?

Yaluwa 1

Yaluwa 1
07-08-15, 02:49
I have been to the Ambiliwatta place last year and it was horrible, only 2 girls and one was very malnourished other was ok which I selected, room was without a door, dirty and old towels, no tissues, a small piece of soap given (yes a piece cut from a normal soap!) and will not reccomend this place for anyone.

The massage was mechanical and finished within 15 minutes.I also visited there at once. Not recommended this place for anyone.

Yaluwa 1
07-08-15, 02:51
Hi my fellow mongers,

Can anyone PM me the contact number of JH spa and what kind of extras are available in the place.

ThanksThe cost of this place is little bit high, 7.5 k + tip.

Dynolas
07-08-15, 12:51
Price reduced? I thought it was 8 k-8. 5 k?

As for tip it usually 3 k-8 k depending on What you want and if how well you negotiate. If you going for FS I recommend then asking for multiple shoots especially if agreeing to her prices.

The cost of this place is little bit high.

7.5 k + tip.

The Old Teaboy
07-08-15, 12:57
Hi friends,

Today I saw a MP at Thimbirigasyaya.

(Near Pedirk ground) Does anyone know this place or have any experience?

Yaluwa 1If you search the Colombo thread for "rock" you should get some results. I have seen this place from the outside. It is on the main road, so I am reluctant to go in.

I understand there was a famous girl called Rajitha there, who had previously been at Orchid. Apparently she is no longer at Rock Spa. Anyway, try it and see.

The Old Teaboy
07-08-15, 13:03
Hi my fellow mongers,

ThanksThe phone number can be found on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Juliana-Hotel-Colombo/147150412029111

The Old Teaboy
07-08-15, 13:12
Sun ri Om. The front door was closed today, but there was a big sign on the door reading "Open".

Sun Regent. The front door was wide open as usual.

I suspect the raid must have been on the ex-Deal Place brothel.

Spikey1980
07-10-15, 00:27
While I was driving saw a new spa in Alfred Place called Absolute Ayurvedic Spa. Looks very luxurious to me from the outset. Has anyone tried it? How's their service? Rate? Quality of girls?

TarzanLK
07-13-15, 19:06
Hi Seniors and members,

I am new to this site as well as this part of the life. I am glad to know that there are such awesome members out there providing enough hints & guides. I have to dig deep and explore more along my journey. I like to contribute and be active to build up this forum so that we can share our information and get benefited. If can somebody tell me the do's & don't's so that it will be really helpful to the members who are new to here including myself. Surly I will share my experience and thoughts once I get into action. Practically it will take sometime since I am a newcomer.

Thanks to all the valuable members who have spent their time to build up this community.

Cheers,

TZ

The Old Teaboy
07-15-15, 14:09
Akarsha Herbal is at 31/1, Fonseka Lane, off De Fonseka Place. It looks a very professional place, with a doc seated at a desk guarding the entrance. There were no females in sight. I had the impression that extras here would be very limited.

The doc told me that I had to wait 40 minutes as the staff were busy. I assume the staff are female, according to the ad. I was not willing to wait, so that gave me a good excuse to leave. Someone looking for genuine massage may want to try this place.

The other news is that Sahasra, De Fonseka Place, has closed permanently. The saree-wearing MILF has moved to BJ Ayurvedic on Armour Street, opposite the Police Station. The wash-room there is very unsatisfactory, so I probably won't be going. This lady does do a good prostate massage (finger in the A-hole).

Yaluwa 1
07-16-15, 07:35
Hi friends,

Please help me to find some MPs with wide selection.

Some of friends want to have some experience in MP.

But I only knows MPs with small selection.

Thanks

Jfera
07-16-15, 13:52
Two places recently opened on Th. Road.

The first is replacing a Chinese joint that used the same premises earlier. Went there twice.

First time I was pleasantly surprised to meet a Spa girl who used to work at Kirula. Name: Ma, early 20's, tall, fair, small tits, pert butt, shaven p. Why, always gives full access, though not much of a conversationalist.

Second time, the girl was named Ne.

Late 20's, bouncy boobs, okay butt, unshaven p. Very ready access. Lots of tongue work.

My preference is HJ with full access, so didn't ask for more. I have a feeling more is a possibility.

Damage 1. 5 k entrance + 1 k tip, each time.

The second Place is Jeepa: I think they used to be on Park Road. Haven't tried it yet: but front door is very exposed, so maybe I won't. They have full glass windows- driving by yesterday saw two girls upstairs peeping out through the curtains, and offering anybody on the street a view into the inside.

PM for details of first place.

The Old Teaboy
07-16-15, 15:09
If we look at the two recent raids, it appears that neither of them were listed on Hitads. The Chinese place on 10th Lane, Kollupitiya, was definitely not advertised.

The other raid where 6 local women were arrested in Kollupitiya also appears to involve a place which was not advertised.

This confirms that the Police have their own sources of information (such as 3-wheel drivers) other than newspapers or the internet.

The Old Teaboy
07-16-15, 15:35
Hi friends,

Please help me to find some MPs with wide selection.

Some of friends want to have some experience in MP.

But I only knows MPs with small selection.

ThanksHave you tried Menik Spa, Borella? There are usually 8-10 girls to choose from.

HellBoy2
07-16-15, 19:44
Two places recently opened on Th. Road.

The first is replacing a Chinese joint that used the same premises earlier. Went there twice.

First time I was pleasantly surprised to meet a Spa girl who used to work at Kirula. Name: Ma, early 20's, tall, fair, small tits, pert butt, shaven p. Why, always gives full access, though not much of a conversationalist.

Second time, the girl was named Ne.

Late 20's, bouncy boobs, okay butt, unshaven p. Very ready access. Lots of tongue work.

My preference is HJ with full access, so didn't ask for more. I have a feeling more is a possibility.

Damage 1. 5 k entrance + 1 k tip, each time.

PM for details of first place.Is this on the top floor of a pharmacy?

LonelyChap2
07-17-15, 07:07
Hey guys,

I recently went to this spa at Ambillawaththa Road. I was driving home and thought of giving it a try. This place is hidden from the main road, and parking space available. Went there in morning and told receptionist about my requirement. Charged 1 k for the massage. Selection was not available may be because I was new. She called a girl Anj and asked me to go upstairs.

Girl was in a uniform (nurse like) and there was only a common bathroom hence less privacy. I was directed to a room and asked me to have a bath and come. As this was my second MP experience, I quickly took a shower and laid down on the bed. Bed looked clean may be because I was the first guy on that day. Then she came in and started the massage. She was small made but damn she was strong. I have to say that the massage was really good and refreshing. She didn't hurry the massage and it went for about 30-35 minutes.

Then I turned other side and she started massaging my hands & my shoulder. I felt like sleeping because massage was really good as I mentioned and my junior also went for a sleep. Then I asked about extras which ruined the whole session. Only HS available (No BBJ, DFK) with access from outside. There's a hole on the door so extras are almost limited. Then she started HS with lot of enthusiasm. It took a bit of time, because of my last night activities. And she was telling "ai enne natte"/ yawan nathuwa inna epa" (why you don't cum?/ Don't hold it). Finally I came and she wiped me with tissues which is really good caring.

Have to say compared to the very first massage I had at Kalubowila MP, this was really out standing. Only downside is extras are limited. May be because I was new. But if you think about getting a really good massage I can recommend this place.

Had a quick wash and tipped her 1 K. (Because of massage & HS).

Actually when I arrived the place there was only 1 car there. But when I came down, there were about 8 people waiting for their turn and the car park was full. So looks like people do come here regularly.

Look- 7/10

GFE. No nothing, massage was semi professional.

Attitude- 5/10

Place- 5/10 (separate common bathroom).

Total damage - 2 K.

The Old Teaboy
07-17-15, 13:09
What is the meaning of TH road.It could be Thimbirigasyaya Road. That is fairly close to the old location of Jeepa. I went to Jeepa a couple of years ago. The girls were willing to provide extras, including doubles, but were demanding a lot of cash.
Try searching Google for Thimbirigasyaya Road spa.

The Old Teaboy
07-17-15, 13:33
I came across this on a Google search. I have not visited the place.

Nha hang gầand Anarva Ayurveda Spa.

106/ A, Templers Road, Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia.

P.S. This is actually the Siddhalepa place. NOT Thai. Only genuine massage, no extras.

HellBoy2
07-18-15, 14:23
Massage below average 3/10 finished in 10 minutes and offered extras.

Full top and bottom access is given for 1 k tip. The girl I got is *nju, she's got nice tits but is a little cunning and greedy for money. My friend with whom I went got a rather pleasant girl.

There were only 2 girls at the time we went. Taking the girl outside is a possibility if you tease her with big numbers. She was naughty but everything was at a price. She offered BBBJ but declined when I said I can only pay 1 k tip.

Would return to try another girl. One thing I noticed is that they don't have aunties and fat ladies. They're in good shape and quite sexy too.

Leonardo 12
07-19-15, 05:34
It could be Thimbirigasyaya Road. That is fairly close to the old location of Jeepa. I went to Jeepa a couple of years ago. The girls were willing to provide extras, including doubles, but were demanding a lot of cash.

Try searching Google for Thimbirigasyaya Road spa.Hey mate,

I'm a new member and I need to get some details about particular places. How can I contact you?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

GanjaNinja
07-19-15, 06:08
Hi all,

This is my first post on ISG. Hope you all can bear will me.

Let me start with a recent experience I had. There's a tuk tuk guy in Bamba near Sunhill and prior to meet him you have to call him and tell him that you are coming. If you know him very well, then you don't. My friend who took me there knows him very well and we straight away went there and met him. First you have to tell him your preferences whether it's local or foreign and your budget. Then the getting into our vehicle while contacting the dealers and take us to the place where the dealer guide him. The dealers come with three or four girls and and we can select one girl if we are satisfied with the looks and all. That totally depends on your preferences. If you are not happy with the girls the tuk tuk guy takes you to another dealer until you are satisfied or until the number of dealer he knows are down to zero.

If you are not satisfied you can tell the tuk tuk guy and you can drop him from the place where he got into the vehicle and we just tipped him 200 buks. If you are satisfied you can tell the tuk tuk guy and he arranges the deal with the dealer and take us to a hotel which they prefer.

You have to pay upfront.

Total damage 7000 (1000 for the room and 6000 for the girl; you can negotiate the price).

Thanks,

GanjaNinja

Member #4388
07-19-15, 10:39
Hi Bro, I am trying to PM you.

Bathiya90
07-19-15, 13:27
If you are going to gol**and spa kohu* take pa*a. She is my regular there now. Good massage and technique HJ. Good attitude. Anyone knows a decent place where I can get a CBJ? PM me please.

The Old Teaboy
07-19-15, 15:47
GanjaNinja,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your interesting report. Rs. 6000 seems a reasonable price because you get the opportunity of choosing a girl from several possibilities.

Have you had good experiences? If you get the PM facility, you will be able to pass on the contact of the pimp to reliable members.

Front Runner
07-20-15, 04:19
Massage below average 3/10 finished in 10 minutes and offered extras.

Full top and bottom access is given for 1 k tip. The girl I got is *nju, she's got nice tits but is a little cunning and greedy for money. My friend with whom I went got a rather pleasant girl.

There were only 2 girls at the time we went. Taking the girl outside is a possibility if you tease her with big numbers. She was naughty but everything was at a price. She offered BBBJ but declined when I said I can only pay 1 k tip.

Would return to try another girl. One thing I noticed is that they don't have aunties and fat ladies. They're in good shape and quite sexy too.I also totally agree with Hellboy. I am also a fan of this place. They do have girls in good shape with a good dress code. Although the place is a bit dirty, with the amount I feel it's bearable. I have been here 2 times. Never had a BBBJ. Hoping to go there and give it a try.

Jfera
07-20-15, 07:57
Cleared, bro. Sorry about that.

Hi Bro, I am trying to PM you.

UpCountry
07-20-15, 16:28
Nil Manel has changed a lot.

Less quality.

More and more money minded girls are there.

Sudesh
07-21-15, 17:47
Is this on the top floor of a pharmacy?Hi,

Can you give me details please.

Benten101
07-22-15, 19:11
Have any one tried this? Any FS here.

http://baanthai.lk/

Cheers

Kapuwa
07-23-15, 03:21
No FS, at least for now.

Have any one tried this? Any FS here.

http://baanthai.lk/

Cheers

Front Runner
07-23-15, 04:05
No FS, at least for now.Wow the advertisement looks very nice. Kapuwa so is this done by Thai girls? What's the rates like?

Only missing piece from the ad was the ladies pictures who does the therapy. All the other stuff is similar to a Thailand massage place website.

The Old Teaboy
07-23-15, 10:24
I tried the new Thai spa in havelock town. Tried it Sunday night after a weekend of driving. Great place. Run by locals but all therapists are from Thailand. Their service is similar to spa Ceylon but better. Separate bathroom but all rooms have a spa shower with steam facility. The girls know what they are doing. The door has a glass window at eye level, so taking a shower is tricky. No extras. But if one wants a good massage and don't mind the cost, the place is great.The cost is Rs. 5000 for a 60 minute massage. This is the same place as http://baanthai.lk/. This is good for Colombo 7 ladies.

Bathiya90
07-24-15, 17:06
Hi mate,

Does they have wide selection?

Thanks.Yeah about 7 or 8 girls. Clean place. Hit me up if you want the names of the good ones I tried there.

GanjaNinja
07-26-15, 17:59
Hi mongers,

Recently went to Sunhill Bamabalapitiya for a massage. Went there around 11 at night. Asked for prices an Local for 2.5 K and Thai for 4 K for an hour. Thought of checking the locals because it costs too much compared to others. I thought the place would be nice as it was a hotel. But the place was shitty and the girls are bad too. So I came back and got the entrance for Thai by paying the extra 1.5 K. That place also shitty. Rooms were separated from hard boards and the and the top is open. The person in the next room can clearly hear what I am saying. The entrance to the room is covered with a net. The bathrooms were with hot water and the girls are nice and pretty. No extras and didn't want to ask fro extras because the person next to my room can clearly hear me and can see me through the net when leaving.

My advice is not to go there and spend that money somewhere worthwhile.

Thanks,

GanjaNinja

HellBoy2
07-27-15, 10:50
Hi mongers,

Recently went to Sunhill Bamabalapitiya for a massage. Went there around 11 at night. Asked for prices an Local for 2.5 K and Thai for 4 K for an hour. Thought of checking the locals because it costs too much compared to others. I thought the place would be nice as it was a hotel. But the place was shitty and the girls are bad too. So I came back and got the entrance for Thai by paying the extra 1.5 K. That place also shitty. Rooms were separated from hard boards and the and the top is open. The person in the next room can clearly hear what I am saying. The entrance to the room is covered with a net. The bathrooms were with hot water and the girls are nice and pretty. No extras and didn't want to ask fro extras because the person next to my room can clearly hear me and can see me through the net when leaving.

My advice is not to go there and spend that money somewhere worthwhile.

Thanks,

GanjaNinjaCan you tell if there were any other people at the time you went? I wonder how they surviving in this business without giving extras? I'm sure everyone knows that there's no extras there.

Bathiya90
07-27-15, 16:44

When I was facing her I tried looking at her face to see if she want to make some small talk and talk about extras. But she was concentrated on the massage. She asked me for HJ but I asked her if she does more. She smiled and asked if I meant sex..Why would you want to tip her 1 k (if by 1 k you meant 1000 rupees) only for the massage mate? It's your money I know but I gotto be honest, it's just ridiculous. This is what makes spa girls greedy. Over tipping them.

UpaliAiya
07-27-15, 18:54
Can you tell if there were any other people at the time you went? I wonder how they surviving in this business without giving extras? I'm sure everyone knows that there's no extras there.I went there about a month back. She gave a nice massage and hinted at exciting stuff. But nothing happened. So went for a wash (after) and when I came back, she was still there. Asked for extras and she insisted that she will give me some next time. But I did manage to get a HJ in the end (after a lot of persuasion). Did leave a bad taste in my mouth after having to ask her so much. So decided not to go there anymore.

Upali Aiya

Merdocx
07-28-15, 02:20
Why would you want to tip her 1 k (if by 1 k you meant 1000 rupees) only for the massage mate? It's your money I know but I gotto be honest, it's just ridiculous. This is what makes spa girls greedy. Over tipping them.Because I know the girls don't get paid anything from the 1.5 k I paid upfront. They survive on tips and her massage was actually good. Her massage was worth and she offered HJ.

The Old Teaboy
07-28-15, 05:13
Because I know the girls don't get paid anything from the 1.5 k I paid upfront. They survive on tips and her massage was actually good. Her massage was worth and she offered HJ.There was still no need to tip 1000 for a massage only with no extras. 300 would have been enough. The purpose of this forum is to help genuine mongers get maximum value for money. Even people doing valuable jobs in Colombo don't have money to throw around.

Merdocx
07-28-15, 08:25
There was still no need to tip 1000 for a massage only with no extras. 300 would have been enough. The purpose of this forum is to help genuine mongers get maximum value for money. Even people doing valuable jobs in Colombo don't have money to throw around.I understand that over tipping is not cool. As you understand we give 1 k for HJ. I gave her the 1 k because she offered HJ and I was the one who denied it.

UpCountry
07-28-15, 09:46
There was still no need to tip 1000 for a massage only with no extras. 300 would have been enough. The purpose of this forum is to help genuine mongers get maximum value for money. Even people doing valuable jobs in Colombo don't have money to throw around.At Baan Thai she ""demanded"" a Tip of Thousand without extras and just for a shake 3 k.

Really the ""Tip"" which was customers ""opinion"" is going to be at service providers choice.

Bathiya90
07-28-15, 15:04
Because I know the girls don't get paid anything from the 1.5 k I paid upfront. They survive on tips and her massage was actually good. Her massage was worth and she offered HJ.Oh OK. I thought you didn't get the HJ and still offered 1 k.

Bathiya90
07-28-15, 15:10
At Baan Thai she ""demanded"" a Tip of Thousand without extras and just for a shake 3 k.

Really the ""Tip"" which was customers ""opinion"" is going to be at service providers choice.That's bad man. In that case mate you simply deny their service. Just because they ask for it does not at all mean you have to oblige. By this I don't mean getting a handjob and then walking away without tipping the girl the standard rate. But any girl who asks for excess tips should be avoided by all until she learns to adjust to the normal rates.

Bathiya90
07-28-15, 15:27
Thought of giving an update on a frequent place of mine. I used to be a frequent visitor of this place. This was only second to my fav spa which is gol**and in KO. I used to get a girl called ma**you who was brilliant. The other one was men**k*. She too was not bad. But both of them have left his place due to some issue. They have new girls there now. Today I went and was given a girl called Tani Around 5'5 in height. A bit fleshy, fair. But a typical village girl with a big mouth. Massage was ok. Has big boobs and a big ass. But until you really get on good with her she will be a bit reluctant to let you access. Half of the time she was obsessed with my cock which she thought was big. Was asking me 'indagannada meka uda' (translates to shall I sit on this?) for jokes to which I said 'gedara enna welawaka' (translates to come to my place sometime) to which she smiled and said 'balamuko' (will see). Gave a good technique HJ and shot a big load. Her service is a tad bit above average but her attitude is good. She offers DFK too which I didn't take. Bit my nipple without my consent which I didn't appreciate either. I would suggest her if you visit there (pm me for the number). I could not see all the other talent although I saw a nice looking girl sitting in the lobby area while I was leaving. If you are on a budget and want a release it's a good option.

UpCountry
07-29-15, 04:36
That's bad man. In that case mate you simply deny their service. Just because they ask for it does not at all mean you have to oblige. By this I don't mean getting a handjob and then walking away without tipping the girl the standard rate. But any girl who asks for excess tips should be avoided by all until she learns to adjust to the normal rates.I politely refused her extra service.

ColomboKing82
07-30-15, 14:54
Hi all,

I became a paid member last night.

Been reading Colombo forum, MP.

There is wealth of knowledge here for digging. I was up till 3am in the morning and woke up again at 7am to read.

Contacted 3 senior members last night regarding full service WLs. Still waiting for something positive. Hopefully someone will help a brother out in the next few days.

Zeroed in " S# Nugegoda, " Se# Siebel Avenue or Gem in Bo#.

This was my first punt to a MP in Lanka. So although I did lot of research heart was still pounding fast when I rand the number. Nervousness was in my voice.

Took a Tuk Tuk from World trade center area and went on detour and found the place after going up and down in a crowded road.

Walk in and 1 K was offered to counter. The boy asked to go in to next room. Although they said 15 ladies are available there was only 1 person. * S##and#.

Amazing Rack and Back. Looked very clean and nice amount of make up. I love a woman with curves in a right places. Great skin.

In to the dark room. I was asked to go and get a shower. Was kind a suspicious as this was my first punt here at this place. Went for a quick wash.

Up on the bed and she started with my legs using cream. Very very good. I had sore feet walking in Colombo last couple of days. This was amazing. Worked up on my legs, back hands neck.

Then asked me to flip over. Started again from my legs and and up the way. I was bit stiff in my forehead area so asked her to work extra on my face and head. She kindly obliged. While this was happening she started to run her belly areas (super smooth) and boobs on my body. My junior was lifting his head.

She asked whether I have been there before. Not wanting show that this is my first punt I said I have been to the place in siebel avenue.

Then she did a little finger touches across my body making me aroused more.

Finally popped the question whether I need a feeling massage. I said yes. I asked what services and prices. She kept telling good tip good fun.

Here is the important part. Thank you so much to all the members who have done the hard yard and published before-.

I took control and told her ok your normal shake is 1000 lkr and full up and bottom access with kissing and sucking is 2000 lkr. Therefore I will take 2000 option.

She was trying to get more. Say I ng. Come on more money more fun. I asked tell me what more fun you going to give me for extra money. No exact answer. So I said that's it 2000. I also said one of my friend visit the place and those are the prices. She then said maybe its a new girl etc etc.

After she knew I'm not going more than 2 k she smiled and said 2000 is ok. I'm happy with it. LOL. What the heck then why did you try to get more.

At this point I was wondering. Ok do I remove her clothes or she does it. Problem solved she started removing her top and took those nice melons out. Nipples were pointing out and boobs were very soft and big.

Then she took her panty down to her ankle. Lofted the saree and exposed that juicy ass I wanted to and let me feel those silky legs. Yummmy.

She started playing with my junior with cream. I was so aroused I thought I will cum. SO I asked her to slow down. She obliged.

I started playing with those nipples. Sucking them from my tongue round and round and sucking hard. Buried my head between those please mountains and smelled the aroma in her body. Inhaled it in deeply. Mmmm. I'm writing this report 2 hours after encounter and the smell is still in my hands and body cz I didn't took a shower after.

Anyway. I moved to caressing and kissing her neck. And buried my face there. All this time she was playing with my junior slowly. Allowing me to roam around her body.

She was getting ticklish. So I moved my self to hig her deeply and touch her super smooth belly.

I do not know what she did to make it so smooth. Then I moved down to her pleasure hole. Touched it a bit. No fingering allowed. Its ok. I'm happy. Then asked her to turn around to see and feel those amazing cushion bums. Kissed them. Squeezed them to my hearts contents and touched her legs again.

Her attitude was very friendly and warm. I felt very easy with her.

Then came a trick of the trade. Her hand was hurting with too much shaking. I asked her what is the time and checked the wrist watch. It was 45 min. She said she didn't look at start time. - points. Why doesn't these ladies try to rip the client even by time. In this age anyone can put 1 hour stop watch on their mobile.

Lesson learnt for next time. I will tell the therapist the time when I start.

Anyway to more pleasureable stuff I had good fun for 3 k damage. What I wanted was local fun not thai, etc.

Last bit was the most memorable bit. I said I want to kiss her. She said DFK not allowed. Then I started gazing in to her eyes with baby eyes and stroked her hair touched her ear gently and felt her face while she was jacking me off.

She kept the gaze on my eyes and was making sweet talk to me. I replied with sweet talk. After a bit she kissed my face and we started lio kissing. Not DFK.

But sensual kissing while keeping the gaze eye to eye in asexy romatic way.

I was in her arms and she was the only thing in my mind at that time. Period. In few minutes I came. I gave her a warning. She hugged me very tightly I inhaled her smell deeply and fwlt her super smooth skin against my body and hands while the juice was over flowing. She kept milking me 30 seconds. Once I let go her from my tight hold she wiped me clean.

Asked me whether I need a shower. I wanted to keep them smell and jack off later in night remembering this. So I said no.

She asked me whether I'm a foreigner. I said no. But she said from my body she feels I'm not from Sri Lanka.

We shared few pleasantries in relaxed way. I asked her whether she goes out side. She said no. I said fine. Just thought to ask.

Then I dressed and went down. While walking down stairs she asked don't you want my number. I said since you're not offering full service I didn't ask for it.

She said this is first time so we will see bit later whether I come out with you.

Anyway recorded her number and gave her bye bye. Will definitely return.

Hopefully I can get some full service numbers from Seniors next couple of days.

I'm here for a short stay. So please PM me if you have full service options mentioned in that photo gallery. Acne Mahaoora, Shehan, Sam. Save me.

Note. I asked her why a sexy girl. Like her wears sarees. She said its easy access with saree. Than denims which was true.

The Old Teaboy
07-31-15, 04:30
ColomboKing82,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. Unfortunately, I don't have any current FS contacts. I suggest that you PM members who have recently reported on such encounters.

JayaSen
07-31-15, 13:49
Welcome to ISG.

Hi all,

I became a paid member last night.

Been reading Colombo forum, MP.

There is wealth of knowledge here for digging. I was up till 3am in the morning and woke up again at 7am to read.

Contacted 3 senior members last night regarding full service WLs. Still waiting for something positive. Hopefully someone will help a brother out in the next few days.

Zeroed in " S# Nugegoda, " Se# Siebel Avenue or Gem in Bo#.

This was my first punt to a MP in Lanka. So although I did lot of research heart was still pounding fast when I rand the number. Nervousness was in my voice.

Took a Tuk Tuk from World trade center area and went on detour and found the place after going up and down in a crowded road.

Walk in and 1 K was offered to counter. The boy asked to go in to next room. Although they said 15 ladies are available there was only 1 person. * S##and#.

Amazing Rack and Back. Looked very clean and nice amount of make up. I love a woman with curves in a right places. Great skin.

In to the dark room. I was asked to go and get a shower. Was kind a suspicious as this was my first punt here at this place. Went for a quick wash.

Up on the bed and she started with my legs using cream. Very very good. I had sore feet walking in Colombo last couple of days. This was amazing. Worked up on my legs, back hands neck.

Then asked me to flip over. Started again from my legs and and up the way. I was bit stiff in my forehead area so asked her to work extra on my face and head. She kindly obliged. While this was happening she started to run her belly areas (super smooth) and boobs on my body. My junior was lifting his head.

She asked whether I have been there before. Not wanting show that this is my first punt I said I have been to the place in siebel avenue.

Then she did a little finger touches across my body making me aroused more.

Finally popped the question whether I need a feeling massage. I said yes. I asked what services and prices. She kept telling good tip good fun.

Here is the important part. Thank you so much to all the members who have done the hard yard and published before-.

I took control and told her ok your normal shake is 1000 lkr and full up and bottom access with kissing and sucking is 2000 lkr. Therefore I will take 2000 option.

She was trying to get more. Say I ng. Come on more money more fun. I asked tell me what more fun you going to give me for extra money. No exact answer. So I said that's it 2000. I also said one of my friend visit the place and those are the prices. She then said maybe its a new girl etc etc.

After she knew I'm not going more than 2 k she smiled and said 2000 is ok. I'm happy with it. LOL. What the heck then why did you try to get more.

At this point I was wondering. Ok do I remove her clothes or she does it. Problem solved she started removing her top and took those nice melons out. Nipples were pointing out and boobs were very soft and big.

Then she took her panty down to her ankle. Lofted the saree and exposed that juicy ass I wanted to and let me feel those silky legs. Yummmy.

She started playing with my junior with cream. I was so aroused I thought I will cum. SO I asked her to slow down. She obliged.

I started playing with those nipples. Sucking them from my tongue round and round and sucking hard. Buried my head between those please mountains and smelled the aroma in her body. Inhaled it in deeply. Mmmm. I'm writing this report 2 hours after encounter and the smell is still in my hands and body cz I didn't took a shower after.

Anyway. I moved to caressing and kissing her neck. And buried my face there. All this time she was playing with my junior slowly. Allowing me to roam around her body.

She was getting ticklish. So I moved my self to hig her deeply and touch her super smooth belly.

I do not know what she did to make it so smooth. Then I moved down to her pleasure hole. Touched it a bit. No fingering allowed. Its ok. I'm happy. Then asked her to turn around to see and feel those amazing cushion bums. Kissed them. Squeezed them to my hearts contents and touched her legs again.

Her attitude was very friendly and warm. I felt very easy with her.

Then came a trick of the trade. Her hand was hurting with too much shaking. I asked her what is the time and checked the wrist watch. It was 45 min. She said she didn't look at start time. - points. Why doesn't these ladies try to rip the client even by time. In this age anyone can put 1 hour stop watch on their mobile.

Lesson learnt for next time. I will tell the therapist the time when I start.

Anyway to more pleasureable stuff I had good fun for 3 k damage. What I wanted was local fun not thai, etc.

Last bit was the most memorable bit. I said I want to kiss her. She said DFK not allowed. Then I started gazing in to her eyes with baby eyes and stroked her hair touched her ear gently and felt her face while she was jacking me off.

She kept the gaze on my eyes and was making sweet talk to me. I replied with sweet talk. After a bit she kissed my face and we started lio kissing. Not DFK.

But sensual kissing while keeping the gaze eye to eye in asexy romatic way.

I was in her arms and she was the only thing in my mind at that time. Period. In few minutes I came. I gave her a warning. She hugged me very tightly I inhaled her smell deeply and fwlt her super smooth skin against my body and hands while the juice was over flowing. She kept milking me 30 seconds. Once I let go her from my tight hold she wiped me clean.

Asked me whether I need a shower. I wanted to keep them smell and jack off later in night remembering this. So I said no.

She asked me whether I'm a foreigner. I said no. But she said from my body she feels I'm not from Sri Lanka.

We shared few pleasantries in relaxed way. I asked her whether she goes out side. She said no. I said fine. Just thought to ask.

Then I dressed and went down. While walking down stairs she asked don't you want my number. I said since you're not offering full service I didn't ask for it.

She said this is first time so we will see bit later whether I come out with you.

Anyway recorded her number and gave her bye bye. Will definitely return.

Hopefully I can get some full service numbers from Seniors next couple of days.

I'm here for a short stay. So please PM me if you have full service options mentioned in that photo gallery. Acne Mahaoora, Shehan, Sam. Save me.

Note. I asked her why a sexy girl. Like her wears sarees. She said its easy access with saree. Than denims which was true..

VincentBlack
08-03-15, 15:00
Hi all,

I'm a first time poster and I am new to the forum. Been seeing a lot of good info and I was wondering if anyone had any good contacts in Jthalawathugoda / Battaramulla areas? Looking for a FS MP.

Thanks in advance guys! Appreciate it!

Bfish87
08-03-15, 17:06
Hi all,

I'm a first time poster and I am new to the forum. Been seeing a lot of good info and I was wondering if anyone had any good contacts in Jthalawathugoda / Battaramulla areas? Looking for a FS MP.

Thanks in advance guys! Appreciate it!I am looking for the Battaramulla as well.

Vets, if possible. Can someone pm me the address to the popular spa in Borella from here that many people go to? I'd like to visit it tomorrow.

Albina
08-04-15, 07:31
Thanks for the details mate.Can you PM me some contacts and details please?

Thank you.

Albina
08-04-15, 07:47
Can anyone help me by PM-ING me this so called JH contacts?

Any info about dos and donts, FS.

Highly appreciate this.

Thank you in advance.

Deer Hunter
08-04-15, 10:42
Yeah about 7 or 8 girls. Clean place. Hit me up if you want the names of the good ones I tried there.OK machan please give the name of the good ones?

Bfish87
08-04-15, 14:34
So I won't lie I was super excited for my first TR here hoping to give you guys a great post about my first MP; however, it's somewhat of a sad post.

I ended up going to Borella to the M*see Spa. From what I've seen on prices from the members I figured it could be a nice budget MP to visit once or twice a week and then go to JH for a treat or when I have a really bad work day. One of the senior members sent me directions and when I first showed up I figured there was no way I was going to find it; however, I did. The entrance is definitely a little shady and I remember seeing posts on members here telling me the massage was 1 k for 1 hour. The guy at the counter insisted that was not true and and that it is 3 k for one hour massage. I wasn't going to argue since it was my first time and I'm still feeling this place out on how direct I need to be.

Many members have said their are 8 to 10 girls to choose from. I saw 3 and the one I picked told me she was taken. The other two girls were twice the size of me and three times the size of me. Mid / late 20's. So I chose the girl wearing the jeans because she was skinnier. After a quick wash and a terrible looking bathroom she went to work using warm oil (smelled like menthol).

The massage itself was average at best. She did more of a rub then a massage but it wasn't horrible. I tried to make small talk but the girl was very quiet and seemed uninterested. She did let her hands get close underneath the towel on a few occasions; however, it was going to take some effort on my own part to wake me up since I honestly think she was older then me. At about the 45 minute mark she asked if I wanted a handshake and told me price was up to me. No top or bottom access offered (although I wasn't really interested). Tip was up to me. The handshake she also seemed uninterested and I honestly pushed myself to get it done as well as the experience wasn't really going that well. I think the thing that surprised me most is generally (at least in the Philippines) the girls will be interested in young Caucasians; however, she had none. She did tell me she had been working their for only two weeks.

And now the worst part. At the end of the massage I watched where I went. She initially wiped some of the bed coverings off with a tissue but as I was leaving she was remaking the bed and leaving my used bed coverings on the bed. Not sure if any other members have noticed that but it makes you wonder.

Total damage: 4 k.

Looks: 2.5/10

Massage: 3.5/10.

Extra: 1/10

Satisfaction. Any advise PM me.

Albina
08-04-15, 15:55
Can anyone advise me if FS is available at JH and maybe some names?

Thank you!

Dynolas
08-04-15, 18:04
FS is available, basically anything you want they be able to provide plus you can negotiate it with multiple shots.

Thank you!

UpaliAiya
08-04-15, 18:58

Thank you!Send me a PM. Will share some info.

Upali

BoyRunner2829
08-06-15, 05:28
Had a nice session yesterday. Borella Luxshmi gardens Spa.

1000 entrance + 2500 tip. 1.5 hrs. Massage, HS and BJ.

Albina
08-06-15, 07:34
So here's my first real contribution to the community and my apologies for cluttering the thread earlier, begging mistake.

Went last evening to J. Paid usual fee at counter asked to see the girls. Been sent to room 8 to wait there and just one girl showed, up she said her name is Sunny which I really doubt (maybe I don't know the procedure for selecting a girl or maybe someone could help with names for FS).

Been washed a bit by the girl even if I showered half an hour ago and the massage started.

Now I am going to massage regularly but fellows that was one of the best massages I ever had. I tried to ask for FS but was no way to get it. The girl constantly said no. Just a HJ and not even a BJ. Slight kisses on the neck and chest though.

Finished, washed and left.

To be honest for the massage itself I would go there anytime even if it's pricey.

To try giving some notes my my standards -.

Girl's look - 5 - small boobs, not so talkative, so focused on the massage itself.

Massage - 9 - could be a bit improved and just because she skipped some areas like my neck and middle back.

Action- 3 - lousy HJ, not even BJ, and the girl was constantly moaning that she's not like the other girls blah blah.

Place- 4 - considering the price should be better looking.

I'll give it one more try at least hoping to meet the girl a fellow monger suggested me. Thanks mate!

Wallmart
08-06-15, 10:38
Can you tell if there were any other people at the time you went? I wonder how they surviving in this business without giving extras? I'm sure everyone knows that there's no extras there.They do have.

Went there once.

Sunhill is shit.

Don't go.

Waste of money.

Bad women.

Bad / troublesome visitors.

They have a pub that has a wide selection of shitty women if someone want to make it rain for a HS.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

Front Runner
08-06-15, 15:55
Had a nice session yesterday. Borella Luxshmi gardens Spa.

1000 entrance + 2500 tip. 1.5 hrs. Massage, HS and BJ.Hey machan,

Would have been better if you could have posted your experience more in detail. This is one of my fav place. Never had a BJ there.

ColomboKing82
08-07-15, 20:18
Its been difficult to meet a full service WL. Some girls seems too strict. We have to be available for their time. And then again be ready for change of times.

When you are doing punting you need to plan the time away and changing times is not so easy.

Frustrated from this I have gone for the " Gem" spot in Bor#a. " Ge $$$I" was my pick.

Been the second punt I was in charge.

Once in room told her. 30 min proper massage focusing on legs, back and head.

30 min for Extra. Gave her 2 k upfront.

Massage on back, front, head was very very good.

Very good attitude. Easy to talk to. Smooth skin.

Extras. She was very happy that I kept the body clean. Gave me a cat bath. Licked by balls and junior with out a condom. Just playing with tongue around the area. No a BJ. It was really good.

When time for summing I told her she need to look me in the eye an make me cum jerking me.

She felt uneasy to it seems. She started doing to weird porn movie type faces. It was not what I expected. I was taking my time to um. She was like do you take so much time to cum. Well you got to earn your tip.

At the end I came. It wasn't smooth at end. I felt she was rushing. Checked the clock only 45 min gone.

Will not pick here again.

She gave me full access to front, back, sucking etc. Smell was OK. But not great.

She kept complaining about AC rooms etc. Destroying the tranquility in massage.

Any Boys I'm off in 2 days. My last hunt in Sat and Sun. Please hook me up if possible with a good FS.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Bfish87
08-09-15, 17:14
I posted my bar hopping adventures in the regular Colombo thread but figured I'the post my MP section in here. I went hardcore MP hopping this weekend to try and find a more permanent place. Below are the results of my three. Please keep in mind that I am running into "higher prices" because I look like a naive dumb, foreigner. If you look Indian / sri Lankan I believe you might get better rates then I am as some of the vets have told me they've been quoted much lower.

Friday night– BL** Lo**s.

Entrance fee: 2.5 k (Been told by others it's only 1,250).

Tip: 1 k for handshake / 1.5 k for top access.

The massage room itself was decently clean. The one thing I did not like is the girl for whatever reason took off the sheet covering the table at the beginning of the massage and had me lay directly on the table. At the end of the massage she did wash the table but it still confused me as why. Don't get the oil unless you like smelling like menthol. The girl did about a 35-40 minute massage, which felt more like a rubbing then a massage. The bathroom smelled like body odor and was a shared bathroom for everyone. As far as girl selection, there were 3 girls sitting there and ages ranged from 22 to 32. Look wise they were average at best and all had some curves to a whole case load of curves. As far as extras only HJ was offered. She wanted 500 rupees more for top access but I declined as I wasn't really that attracted to her. One good thing is she did do some very light teasing during the massage and she did generally seem interested in my disco stick, which was a plus but the massage was rushed.

Overall: 2.5/5

Value: 3/5

Girls: 2.5/5

Massage: 2/5

Extras: 2/5

Friday night– Sat*are* Ayvrv*.

Entrance fee: 4 k for local /6 k for Thai.

Tip: 2 k (Girl asked for 3 but I said no).

I found this place because I was very drunk at 2 am and quite upset that I had struck out with girls during the night. The taxi guy offered to take me to a place and so I agreed. I should note, typically, taxi guys earn commission when they take you to a place and walk in with you so my entrance fee might be way lower. I'm not sure if he did or not because the place is 3-4 levels tall of steps. Anyways, this ended up being the best place so far; however, I cannot promise you get the experience I had. There were probably 20 Sri Lankan girls laying around between levels 1 and 2 (many asleep since it was late). There were also two Thai girls that were not attractive but the heck with it I was drunk and wanted fun and figured I'the have better luck. So I paid for the Thai and up 4 levels to my room.

I was once told by a Thai vet several months ago that if you are given the disposable undies, 95% chance you aren't going to have a fun time. When undressing the Thai girl gave me one, which immediately put me in high alert. Fortunately, the Thai girl was pretty friendly and while laying down I immediately started to make small talk to figure out if she had been in the MP game long. Very quickly in the convo I told her of my experiences at MP's around Asia, which I think made her more comfortable with me and she told me she worked in Pattaya. As the massage progressed on legs I used as much body language as possible every time she came near the happy area to move slightly or make it easier for her to brush. Eventually when she started a button massage I told her I find those disposable underwear things annoying, which she then politely removed them from me. Ding. Ding game was on for me. The massage went about 30 minutes and shortly after the flip I was hard as a rock and instead of waiting for the end of the massage she just went to town with a complex handshake and ball massage. I was given top access and told if I meet her outside of work I can have the full thing. As an added bonus I got the old finger to the bum bum, which I haven't had in a while. After 10 minutes I hit and then to my surprise she continued to massage me for another 20 minutes. We went over the hour mark and kept making small talk about Thailand and the Philippines and working at the bar scene. She did tell me that the place had been raided and that the owner was constantly peeking into rooms to ensure that nothing extra was going on and that clients had their disposable undies on. My experience (albeit expensive) was a good one here. I also got the girls phone number and email. Definitely best massage I've had here and encouraging on the extras. I want to see a few more advanced members try here to tell me how it goes before I decide if this was a rare exception or a normal thing.

Overall: 4/5

Value: 3/5

Girls: 3/5

Massage: 5/5

Extras: 3/5

Saturday.

Cinn* Spa (Galle Road).

Entrance Fee: 7 K.

Tip: 1 k (Girl wanted 5, LOL).

So there are two spas with the same name and my guy took me to the wrong one but fortunately I figured out before I entered that it was the wrong one. This is one by a karaoke club on Galle Road. I was told there were 6 girls but ended up getting a girl who was 24, local, and chunky. I will say the facilities were very nice on the inside and I had a personal bathroom. The bathroom once again smelled like body odor but the actual massage room was nice. Massage wise the girl did take her time and honestly gave a good effort; however, Sri Lankan girls all seem to be more into a rubbing thing then an actual massage. On the flip the girl started to make some contact with happy area and seemed to be trying her hardest to turn me on; however, I just really am not into chunky girls so it was a stretch. She then gave me the ultimate turnoff when she asked "how much you give me" for a handshake with top access. I said 1 k and she replied 5 k. I laughed and said no thank you and she continued to persist for 5 k and then eventually down to 3 k. At the end of our debate I told her 1 k or no tip at all as I got upset she had become greedy on me. She agreed and the handshake was pretty mechanical and standard. I gave her 1 k but think even when I walked out that the people in the lobby could tell I wasn't in a good mood as the main female working there asked if something was wrong and I just glanced at her. This place is honestly not worth the 7 k entrance fee and I cannot stand when girls get greedy. There were many other masseuses there supposedly; however, I did not see any and was the only customer there at about 9 pm.

Overall: 2.5/5

Value: 2/5

Girls: 2/5

Massage: 3/5

Extras: 2/5.

The Old Teaboy
08-10-15, 10:01
Cinn* Spa (Galle Road).

Entrance Fee: 7 K.

Tip: 1 k (Girl wanted 5, LOL).

So there are two spas with the same name and my guy took me to the wrong one but fortunately I figured out before I entered that it was the wrong one. This is one by a karaoke club on Galle Road.I have been to Cinnamon Spa, off Galle Road, but I can't recall a karaoke place nearby. Bfish87, I wonder whether you were taken to the wrong place. Anyway, thanks for your report.

Bfish87
08-10-15, 10:03
I have been to Cinnamon Spa, off Galle Road, but I can't recall a karaoke place nearby. Bfish87, I wonder whether you were taken to the wrong place. Anyway, thanks for your report.Texas Club / Karoke is right next to it.

Rodem
08-10-15, 13:47
Sida is a good place for a decent massage and basic extras. Located in the mountain land Road in snake pit nuge* road. This place is clean (compared to the rest in that area) and offers a good overall service for a decent entrance price which is 1.1 k. Talent is satisfactory. Take m*dh* and men*k* for a good hard massage. They do the technique HJ with a lot of tip teasing and lotion and it's quite good. Limited extras including top and bottom access. Nothing more. I have tried three or four girls there and the best in terms of service and attitude was m*dh* although for a good hard massage men*k* is the one to go for. Heard they have a new name and yet to explore.

The second place is run by the same management. Relatively small place with three rooms and usually there are around 3 to 4 girls. Visited only once. Took the one called pi*m* and had a very basic experience. Nothing much to mention. They have new girls as trainees and yet to check them out. They have a receptionist who I would love to go for some extra curricular activities but she is the managers wife. LOL. And she doesn't massage either.I agree with you. Madhu is good in terms of service. She left s'gana. Now she is little close to Nawala junction. Occasionally calls me. She really knows how to massage you. She is dark in complexion. Tall and small tits. She only offers a HJ but you can touch her from outside. A 1 K tip is acceptable. Place is offering services at 1,100.

RedVine413
08-10-15, 17:50
I have been researching on the Internet for an opportunity to get a good massage with a happy ending and was expecting, may be subsequently to end up having FS. That effort yielded some results thanks to advice from seniors and other regulars. Help of the forum to know the places, how to bargain and the current pricing were very useful, thanks everyone.

This is my first reporting in the forum and the same at the local MP's as an experience. This report is based on an experience occurred mainly thanks to Bathiya90's confirmed contact details. Sid**na he**l is a listed MP in and**the area, however as a first timer, Bathiya90's report and confirmed contact details made me visit the place few days back.

I called them, one time a lady another time a gent answered the phone. They were very courteous in answering all my queries. I queried as to how to reach the location and availability of parking for which I received very positive answers.

Then I visited, it was not difficult to find and the location is a very discrete. As I entered and parked, I felt little relieved as parking was available and there weren't so many others.

At the reception, there was petite lady who was very friendly and registered me in, well she asked for identity, which she looked at but did not take any information from it. Basic first name and age was logged. She offered to have my blood pressure checked by the doctor, which I promptly refused. Then immediately check for room and masseur availability by calling some names (some girls were sitting inside). Paid an entrance fee of 1.1 K. I was given the room 1. I was not picky as this was my first experience and did not want to rush anything, hence did not ask to select the girls.

Went in to the room and immediately a girl came in wearing a gentle and friendly smile. She wanted me to get ready having a wash, which I started immediately.

The room was a clean place with clean massage bed covered with some thick transparent cover, however looked very clean and had two fresh towels / soap. Bathroom was noticeably a shared one between room 1 and 2, however lockable. It was not the most clean and the well maintained type, but could manage the immediate need, a wash.

After the shower, immediately the girl came back and made sure the room door was blocked with the chair, I was wondering why. May be the lock was inoperable. To my surprise I noticed there was a CCTV camera fixed in the room but was completely pointed towards the wall. I looked at it carefully and made sure that it could not capture any and noticed it's wires were removed as well. Further, the girl assured it does not work.

Girl asked what kind of massage was needed, I opted to have a mix of what she could offer, which she obliged. I was asked to lay on the bed back side up. Before doing so I asked if I should remove the towel, she nodded OK, did so and laid on the bed. She started applying massage oil on my lower parts (butts to feet). It felt good, as I was having a body massage after a while. I started feeling that she applied oil up to my butt crack and doing it all over. Then she moved to the upper parts. All these while my junior was behaving very well. I started a conversation with her and came to know that she is from a rural area and named T**na (probably her nick name). Very soon she became talkative, we talked about marriage, healthy meals and work. Then I started to inquire about any extras that she offer. First she smiled, then on my insistence she said that may be.

Then she wanted me flip over, bringing my front side up. Surprisingly, still my junior was no where to be seen. She repeated the same massage from bottom to top all the while going near junior but avoiding it, and it did not react either. She offered me to have a head massage which I took with non-oily substance. Overall I received an average massage for about 30 minutes, however I was happy with it. While she was performing head massage I restarted the deal to have a happy ending or little more. She agreed that she could give me a shake (HJ) and top / bottom access. When it came to price negotiation, she started with 5 K, probably noticing that I was new. However thanks to all seniors and others, I knew the pricing for such services in the local arena. I told her that I know the pricing and it should not be more that 1 K, finally settled to a 1.5 K rate. While the negotiation for pricing was going on, her hands have already started to negotiate with the junior.

She had applied the same massage oil substance and worked very gentle long strokes on junior and the twins. It did not take long for the junior to react and show off a firm erection. She was all the while started talking sweet and giving me a good eye contact, that was the real turn on. She had loosened up her dress top (her dress was not friendly for such service though), I had access to both her boobs which were sizable (not very large) but very soft. Time to time I accessed her bottom, however I did not finger her, but I think she was OK with it, if I did. Her bottom was shaven, and she talked about it merrily, she recommended me to do so as well. Time to time I asked her to control the strokes to avoid cumming too soon which she did. I tried DFK, which she did not want to continue. Then the time came to release it, I told her and she obliged it by speeding and holding well. I released a healthy load on her hand and on my tummy, ended with a kiss. All this must have taken about 15 minutes. Then she asked me to have a wash.

I had a wash again and got my self dressed, paid her the tip of 1.5 K. Then we said good byes with a long hug and a kiss on her lips.

Body 7/10

Tits: 7/10

Face: 6/10

Massage: 7/10

HJ: 9/10

Attitude: 9/10

Cost: 1.1 K + 1.5 K (Total: 2.6 K).

WIR: Yes.

Wallmart
08-10-15, 18:14
Texas Club / Karoke is right next to it.Owned by the same buggers who own Sunhill.

O. O it can't be that good.

No service there r8 ?

Only been to Sunhill.

Don't get me started about that place.

I'll give good report on it with minimal as possible ranting soon.

The Old Teaboy
08-10-15, 20:25
Texas Club / Karoke is right next to it.Hi, thanks for the correction.

Bfish87
08-11-15, 15:17
Owned by the same buggers who own Sunhill.

O. O it can't be that good.

No service there r8 ?

Only been to Sunhill.

Don't get me started about that place.

I'll give good report on it with minimal as possible ranting soon.Service? HAH! There was a 300 pound girl, a 200 pound girl, and a 150 pound girl working there. You can buy girls drinks as much as you like and dance with them. That's where it starts and that's where it ends. No massages or private rooms. Heck they don't even have a working bathroom / restroom.

CoolNilesh
08-12-15, 18:37
Hi all;.

Went to a place posted in ISG by a fellow monger. The place is at the end of the by road starting opposite the Keels Super Narahenpita. This spa is in the 1st floor of a hotel. Place is nice, facilities are commendable and clean, specially the wash rooms and towels. Can park the car in the hotel parking which is secluded and safe.

I went around 6. 30 pm and only one girl was there. She said that there was another but she leaves at 5 pm. Entrance was 2 k. She was small and skinny, what to do.

Anyway the message was good, provided HJ with top access, genuinely involved and I felt her nipples getting hard. Since the experience was better compared to the recent shitty experiences I had in few of the places tipped her 1. 5 k.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Eeyore311
08-13-15, 10:52
Went to JH and got Kimi in room 12. Only had 45 minutes so went straight to B2B then hoped to get some FS. B2 b was great lots of teasing and she let me touch her wherever I wanted.

Afterwards she asked whether I want BBBJ. I said CBJ. She said she doesn't do CBJ. So I said we ll go straight to FS.

Unfortunately she said she's going back to Thailand next month so not doing FS anymore (I Don t know if that was true). Anyway she gave me nice HJ and let me cum on her face. Asked for 2 k.

Money not well spent. LOL. She said that room 4 & 8 is good. Let me know if that's true.

Rodem
08-13-15, 11:13
Can you some one tell me the best girls that give the good HS with good GFE.

Need to know a place where girls are not greedy for money.

UpaliAiya
08-14-15, 19:44
Went to JH and got Kimi in room 12. Only had 45 minutes so went straight to B2B then hoped to get some FS. B2 b was great lots of teasing and she let me touch her wherever I wanted.

Afterwards she asked whether I want BBBJ. I said CBJ. She said she doesn't do CBJ. So I said we ll go straight to FS.

Unfortunately she said she's going back to Thailand next month so not doing FS anymore (I Don t know if that was true). Anyway she gave me nice HJ and let me cum on her face. Asked for 2 k.

Money not well spent. LOL. She said that room 4 & 8 is good. Let me know if that's true.Thanks for the report. Some of them said some stuff about returning around the election time. But are you sure about the room number? There's no room 12 as far as I can recall.

Dynolas
08-14-15, 23:59
Do they offer FS? Since it seems from your post they reduced the extras.

Money not well spent. LOL. She said that room 4 & 8 is good. Let me know if that's true.

Eeyore311
08-15-15, 02:55
Thanks for the report. Some of them said some stuff about returning around the election time. But are you sure about the room number? There's no room 12 as far as I can recall.I know. There's only 8 rooms but she said she uses vacant rooms. This the number she told me.

Eeyore311
08-15-15, 02:57
Do they offer FS? Since it seems from your post they reduced the extras.I'm sure the other girls provide FS. This one didn't because she was going back to Thailand.

KariKolla
08-22-15, 05:33
I went to a place in Bamba and picked a really nice girl, TH, cost 2 k for massage and 1.5 k for athai, super job.

KariKolla
08-23-15, 06:20
Hi guys,

Looking for a place like the old Nirovin in and around that area, please help.

The Old Teaboy
08-23-15, 07:11
Hi guys,

Looking for a place like the old Nirovin in and around that area, please help.I am not sure whether there is such a place in Bambalapitiya, unless the spa at 18/ A Janaki Lane is still open. I last went to Janaki Lane about 3 years ago. Menik Spa in Borella can be described as a Nirovin-like place. In fact, to my knowledge, it is owned by the same person.

Wallmart
08-24-15, 19:36
This is a woman whom I will call G. She was working at Sahasra MP on de Fonseka Place, and was the only woman who wore saree there. She is a very friendly, service-oriented person who is not greedy.

I have not had FS with her, but there was a report on her last year where she asked a member who was seeing her for the first time whether he had a condom with him. She was willing to do FS with him. The fact that she wears saree makes this possible even at an MP.

Sahasra has now closed, and the last I heard she was working at an MP on Armour Street. She is a fair, fat woman with a pleasant face. I am willing to pass on her phone number to any member who has posted at least 5 meaningful reports.

I am not saying that she will definitely have FS, because this depends on the rules at her new MP. CBJ may be possible if you take a condom with you. Please don't ask me for any other contacts because I don't have any other "live" contacts. The tip that I recommend for G. is 1500 for CBJ and 2000 for FS. She may be willing to accept less if you are a good-looking guy!Machang is this the one you had told about in the sexual addiction thread that you frequently visit?

If so, I don't really have 5+ meaningful posts about girls but if you are OK with searing her contact that would be great.

Thanks,

Wallmart

KariKolla
08-25-15, 03:40
I am not sure whether there is such a place in Bambalapitiya, unless the spa at 18/ A Janaki Lane is still open. I last went to Janaki Lane about 3 years ago. Menik Spa in Borella can be described as a Nirovin-like place. In fact, to my knowledge, it is owned by the same person.Thanks, I will try it out. I am only in Sri Lanka for a few days.

KariKolla
08-25-15, 13:38
I am not sure whether there is such a place in Bambalapitiya, unless the spa at 18/ A Janaki Lane is still open. I last went to Janaki Lane about 3 years ago. Menik Spa in Borella can be described as a Nirovin-like place. In fact, to my knowledge, it is owned by the same person.Can you give me the directions to Menik spa and the costs please.

The Old Teaboy
08-25-15, 16:45
W Spa, 32, Central Road, Pettah (ad in Sunday Observer).

Royal Spa, 146, Kew Road, Colombo 2. (Side road near Hotel Nippon, ad in Sunday Times).

Johny81
08-25-15, 17:55
W Spa, 32, Central Road, Pettah (ad in Sunday Observer).

Royal Spa, 146, Kew Road, Colombo 2. (Side road near Hotel Nippon, ad in Sunday Times).Called W Spa, Pettah on Sunday, the guy said it would be opening on Tuesday.

Benten101
08-27-15, 03:24
Guys,

Can you help me to find a place where they offer very good BBJ like shXXi at T&D.

HellBoy2
08-27-15, 09:51
There's a spa in "sikuradapola junction, Kottawa", this is where my regular MILF works, her name is m**you and gives good GFE, but you have to be clean and act like you care about her and stuff. Don't go the under the influence of liquor, in fact don't go anywhere with dope, girls don't really like it.

Anyway you can get the number of the spa from Google, and maybe try her out. She gives good massage too. I can't give more info, you'll got to try your luck and do put a review how it goes.

KariKolla
08-27-15, 12:19
Can you give me the directions to Menik spa and the costs please.Thanks, I found the place, and loved it. Picked a nice girl called me&nu and got a feeling massage and a Thai with touching. Paid 2 k tip and the regular 1 k fee.

Kariyan
08-29-15, 14:37
New virgin member with a month old report couldn't resist so became a paid member.

Here we go.

I had terrible back pain and wanted to have a massage, have been to a MP only once before, so after thinking and searching for a while, I decided on the new MP at Havelock road opposite Dominos.

I was nervous due to lack of prior experience, went in to reception booked a therapist 6 k for an hour.

She took me to a room with an attached cubicle, took a wash, wore temporary undies. She came in with a smile and gave an heavenly massage which blew off my back pain and asked me "have you been here before?" My bad boy started ticking in and I said not me but my friend has and started a conversation which led to extras.

My Junior was saluting, so she whispered don't tell anyone we provide HJ which is 2 k. I said I can only 1 k because that's the ISG standard. She said no and I agreed on 2 k since I was desperate and this is my 2nd MP.

She was like WoW yours is huuge! I was like are you serious because I haven't shown my junior to anyone except her and previous MP experience.

Got Top access and a good shake! Junior vomited, took a wash, thanked her and asked her name, they call her ICE.

Returned home happily.

Place 10/10

Massage 10/10 No more back pain.

Therapist 6/10 typical Thai small boobs.

Damage: 6 k + 2 k.

Kariyan
08-29-15, 14:58
This is suppose to be my first ever experience but reporting late!

As I mentioned I'm a virgin in a previous post, this was my first encounter with a female ever in my life!

I was so horny and fed up of masturbating and fantasy dreams reading ISG, so I decided to bite the bullet and take my first step on this mongering adventure!

Decided on Cinnamon because read its decent and at any expense I wanted to avoid shady places.

Went in, spoke the receptionist, paid 3 k entrance, selected the best out of the bunch" I like little fleshy type".

Next: The usual stuff, once the time passed 45 minutes.

She asked me "Extras onnay de?

Me: Ow what will you provide? My heart started beating fast.

She: No FS.

Me: What do you provide?

She: Only HJ 3 k.

Me: but desperate.

Finally settled for 2 k with top access.

I won't say it was a great experience but It was my first experience looking and feeling melons!

Junior vomited, the rest usual!

Looks: 7/10

Boobs: 8/10 Firm round juicy.

Damage: 3 k + 2 k.

Now I'm desperate to lose my virginity to a Awesome one!

Requirements:

Good looks.

Fair.

Little fleshy.

Thick ass!

If anyone wants to help a virgin, please PM!

UpaliAiya
08-30-15, 12:31
New virgin member with a month old report couldn't resist so became a paid member.

Here we go.

I had terrible back pain and wanted to have a massage, have been to a MP only once before, so after thinking and searching for a while, I decided on the new MP at Havelock road opposite Dominos.

I was nervous due to lack of prior experience, went in to reception booked a therapist 6 k for an hour.

She took me to a room with an attached cubicle, took a wash, wore temporary undies. She came in with a smile and gave an heavenly massage which blew off my back pain and asked me "have you been here before?" My bad boy started ticking in and I said not me but my friend has and started a conversation which led to extras..Thanks for the detailed report. Can't help but wonder if this is the same ICE that used to be at JH in 2012. If you get another go at her, ask that and let me know. She gives the most amazing massage ever.

Upali Aiya