PDA

View Full Version : New club in Copa

Riofan6
04-15-15, 21:19
Anybody hear of a "new" club named "Clube Casa Branca" in Copa. Supposed to be "similar" to HELP!.

Cho 637
07-24-15, 07:52
Anybody hear of a "new" club named "Clube Casa Branca" in Copa. Supposed to be "similar" to HELP!.I did a search on the name and came up with a listing in Sampa.

Rio Bob
07-29-15, 02:24
I did a search on the name and came up with a listing in Sampa.Never been here but a little googling and it looks like a cheap clip joint not a replacement for Help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNYOFrayqY

Java Man
07-29-15, 04:25
Anybody hear of a "new" club named "Clube Casa Branca" in Copa. Supposed to be "similar" to HELP!.

Never been here but a little googling and it looks like a cheap clip joint not a replacement for Help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNYOFrayqYCasablanca Night Clube, Rua Duvivier, 18. I've gone once. Definitely NOT a Help replacement. Small Strip club, aka boate similar to the ones near Ave Prado Jr. They have rooms on premise should you fancy one of the dancers. I think they waived the cover. Didn't think the drinks were overpriced. 2 of the dancers looked interesting. Went with a local, couldn't remember it's location. I'll go back solo and report further.

Exec Talent
07-29-15, 04:32
Never been here but a little googling and it looks like a cheap clip joint not a replacement for Help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNYOFrayqYThought this thread would die when some of us responded in the Rio Reports thread but since it didn't, here is my experience from a couple years ago when I visited multiple times.

This is a small club owned by an Italian guy. It is worth stopping if you are in the area. Girls come in and out. They were trying to offer activities on premises and had a very small room in the back where I participated in a couple of threesomes.

People like to describe the various bars in the Lido area as clip joints. I have had success in nearly all of them. They are a place to meet girls not a place to get drunk or spend a lot of time. They differ radically from the true clip joints in Europe where the idea is for the girls to draw you in and have you buy them drinks, disappear and then burly bouncer appears demanding a huge sum of money before you can leave.

In Rio they are just small bars where girls come in, dance a little bit, guys come in to see what is going on and have a drink and chat up the girls. They really are hit and miss. If guys see girls they stay which attracts even more girls (who now see guys) and stay. You can pass by and there is no one. Ten minutes later the girl of your dreams could arrive. They are for tourists. The locals who are there mostly are friends of the owner or staff.

Worth making these bars a destination. Probably not. Worth stopping in a few of them (the doormen always have been cool with me going in and just looking around without paying) if you are walking around the area. Yeah, I think so. Do keep your wits about you and this is one time you might want to walk with a friend or two since you may be approached by transvestites. Keep them at a distance since they will try to pick your pockets if you allow them to get too close.

Beach Star
07-29-15, 18:04
The New Munich was the maximum in depravity, in its heyday. Live sex shows and orgies, live lesbian orgies. Clients joining in. No rules at all.

It was so bad (- even I was reluctant to go in, but, must admit there were times I took some comfort there. Be interested to hear if the new club lives up to the legend.

Thought this thread would die when some of us responded in the Rio Reports thread but since it

didn't, here is my experience from a couple years ago when I visited multiple times.

This is a small club owned by an Italian guy. It is worth stopping if you are in the area. Girls come in and out. They were trying to offer activities on premises and had a very small room in the back where I participated in a couple of threesomes.

People like to describe the various bars in the Lido area as clip joints. I have had success in nearly all of them. They are a place to meet girls not a place to get drunk or spend a lot of time. They differ radically from the true clip joints in Europe where the idea is for the girls to draw you in and have you buy them drinks, disappear and then burly bouncer appears demanding a huge sum of money before you can leave.

In Rio they are just small bars where girls come in, dance a little bit, guys come in to see what is going on and have a drink and chat up the girls. They really are hit and miss. If guys see girls they stay which attracts even more girls (who now see guys) and stay. You can pass by and there is no one. Ten minutes later the girl of your dreams could arrive. They are for tourists. The locals who are there mostly are friends of the owner or staff.

Worth making these bars a destination. Probably not. Worth stopping in a few of them (the doormen always have been cool with me going in and just looking around without paying) if you are walking around the area. Yeah, I think so. Do keep your wits about you and this is one time you might want to walk with a friend or two since you may be approached by transvestites. Keep them at a distance since they will try to pick your pockets if you allow them to get too close.

Rio Bob
08-01-15, 15:49
The New Munich was the maximum in depravity, in its heyday. Live sex shows and orgies, live lesbian orgies. Clients joining in. No rules at all.

It was so bad (- even I was reluctant to go in, but, must admit there were times I took some comfort there. Be interested to hear if the new club lives up to the legend.I remember in the 80's, early to mid 80's there was a club called Club Munchen, in that general area but near a park. It was also the same way, live sex shows, lesbos, girls available for take out, crazy place, probably it closed then they opened New Munich, just guessing. I actually was just talking about this Club Munchen 2 weeks ago because someone was asking me about a time I was in Rio and 2 women I knew happen to be there at the same time, they asked me to take them to a sex show, I took them to Club Munchen, their eyes were wide open, the guy on stage was hung like a horse, similar situation like that scene in The Godfather in Cuba.

TBoy2121
07-21-21, 14:47
Anybody hear of a "new" club named "Clube Casa Branca" in Copa. Supposed to be "similar" to HELP!.I went just last night and I was not impressed. For starters the cover charge is 100 reais which is too much. It is a tiny strip club with 1 pole that the girls rarely use. The 100 reais to enter covers 2 watered down drinks. Most of the girls there were asking 500-600 reais. I would prefer to head to Solarium or Centaurus if I wanted to spend that much. The music is very loud and there is not much to see as the girls are fully dressed. (Waiting until almost closing time would probably drop the price of the girls but I wasn't willing wait that long.).

We got there about 10 pm and there were only 5 girls but by the time we left there were about 12-13. Many of the girls were coming over from MABS which is just 2 blocks away. If you want to give it a try, don't show up until about 11 pm.

In my humble opinion, for what is available and what things cost, Monte Carlo is the better place and safer bet and it is open till 2 am and not far from Casa Branca.