PDA

View Full Version : Gurgaon. The Millenium City

Pages : 1 [2]

Pankaj Ggn
06-07-19, 08:19
Hi Exxplorer,

Who are the other gems. Do you recommend anyone other than K please.

Hi,

I am new here and old to Mil City Spa Scene. Will be sharing what I know. Have not tried or aware of other options in the city. Would request if someone could share digits of tried and tested SP in the area and recommend what to hire.

My First recommendation is TG Spa in Supermart, carry a couple of beers VFM money everything on the menu.

Damage should be 800 on the counter and around 2 k inside.

The best part is the rooms are clean and spacious, along with some gems.

EklavyaSeeker
06-08-19, 06:32
After reading updates, have managed to successfully explore spas like TG, are spa on gc road, rh spa in qutub plaza, and others on MG road. Some of them have really good line of NE girl. Need experience with a NI girl. Which one would you recommend. Also have heard some other names at tg spa other than Miss K but not sure which one to go for. Any reco there?

SamirSingh
06-09-19, 18:32
Can anyone suggest a voluptuous girl in any of the MPs in gugaon?

Pankaj Ggn
06-11-19, 05:57
Hi Eklavyaseer bro,

Looking for NE contacts in ggn. Will be great if you can recommend a few. PM is active, thanks in advance please.

After reading updates, have managed to successfully explore spas like TG, are spa on gc road, rh spa in qutub plaza, and others on MG road. Some of them have really good line of NE girl. Need experience with a NI girl. Which one would you recommend. Also have heard some other names at tg spa other than Miss K but not sure which one to go for. Any reco there?

Va2103
06-12-19, 11:30
Hi,

Would be in Gurgaon Saturday Night till Monday.

Looking for some action on Sunday / Saturday Night.

MP not preferred, Indian preferred.

Please Suggest / PM me good contacts.

NaamBadnaam
06-13-19, 12:25
Female version of Star in Munna Bhai. Spa. Halo on the Head Day S. Standalone mall on GC Rd near Skdpur.

CobraZon
06-18-19, 15:36
I used to go to this spa regularly two years back. They used to have comparatively good staff for only a marginally higher price.

Coming back to mongering after a long time decided to start my stint with the same establishment.

Paid 1100 as counter for 45 min. And was pleasantly surprised when they offered to parade their lineup. They had about 6-7 girls, all decent.

Chose girl named Z, perky with a solid a. Said she was 19 years old.

Massage was non-descript and there was no effort from her side to escalate matters. After some time, just said that massage is over.

I had to ask if she provides extras and the nakhras started. Said, be aware that my rates are higher. 2500 for topless handjob, 3 K for B2 B and 4 K for FS.

The reasonable thing to do would have been to walk away but since this was after a long time and I have a weakness for nice butts I caved in for a B2 B.

She stripped down and her body was nice. Smooth skin and perky body as you would expect a 19 year old to have.

Fingered her nice clean pussy and kissed her butt to my hearts content. Also rubbed my dick on her ass.

Finally she jerked me off and I came on her belly.

Face: 7/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Tits: 7/10.

WIR: Not likely. There's surely better stuff to be had for 3 K. If you want NI with a nice ass, Z is a good option.

DelhiBoy1979
06-19-19, 03:53
C spa (c = word for famous people) in a "big" mall on GC road near Sikanderpur has a few. You can ask them directly you need girls on the heavier side.

Same mall another famous chain of spas ("halo over your head") has a NI Ms S who's voluptuous and a Thai Ms J.

Also let me know if you got other reccos please.

Mystic123
06-25-19, 13:13
Can some kind soul guide for MPs with busty MILFs in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR?

EklavyaSeeker
06-29-19, 06:13
Hi Eklavyaseer bro,

Looking for NE contacts in ggn. Will be great if you can recommend a few. PM is active, thanks in advance please.Pankaj,

The problem with most of these NE girls is they keep changing spas. The moment you figure out a girl in a particular spa after 2-3 visits they disappear. It's like starting from zero again. Will share if I come across any really good ones in recent future.

Helloshr
07-04-19, 14:35
Hi guys,

In last few months street scene at night near MG road has disappeared, I went there multiple times but found too much police checking and no girls. Can anyone suggest where it has been relocated now?

Helloshr
07-04-19, 15:59
Hello,

Can you hint about spa this spa name in sector 53, couldn't figure out?

I used to go to this spa regularly two years back. They used to have comparatively good staff for only a marginally higher price.

Coming back to mongering after a long time decided to start my stint with the same establishment.

Paid 1100 as counter for 45 min. And was pleasantly surprised when they offered to parade their lineup. They had about 6-7 girls, all decent.

Chose girl named Z, perky with a solid a. Said she was 19 years old..

Pankaj Ggn
07-05-19, 07:51
Thanks Eklavya, hoping to hit the target soon.

Pankaj,

The problem with most of these NE girls is they keep changing spas. The moment you figure out a girl in a particular spa after 2-3 visits they disappear. It's like starting from zero again. Will share if I come across any really good ones in recent future.

Member #4659
07-08-19, 07:52
Of course she asked you to come to sher only. She wouldn't want some one else to steal her Santa.

Keep the prices low bro. 2 k for HJ is a market ruined.

Hello dear monger buddies.

Was getting bored so decide to visit the spa on gc road.

Nice clean spa and I have had some good experiences there.

Chose a cute and short ne beauty named grace.

She is a pretty girl in her early 20's had these very small hands and the massage was amazing, right touches at right spots.

I told her that the disco is not that comfy so off goes the disco at the starting only.

Bum massage was given without asking with light strokes on the balls area (a big turn on), this made jonny stand at full attention.

She asked me to turn and started laughing..

AjayisLongLast
07-13-19, 18:07
Looking for beautiful, big breast girls preferably NE.

Have been doing my research across GGN spa and mostly around MG road but not finding the above quality.

It use to be quite easy but looks like which huge quantity, quality has taken back. Girls have disappeared.

LoneTraveler31
07-23-19, 20:07
Hi fellow members,

I moved to Gurgaon a while back, my work allows me to travel different places within the country and in general I like traveling, staying away from home some time gives some opportunities. Hence a bit of mongering. Its been a while I have stationed myself here and reminiscent about my good days but to my dismay this part of the country, I am not aware of. I have had a bit of years to Delhi and knew a few DEN and MP and Pimps but doubt they exist now.

The experience so far in Delhi and Gurgaon has some what been distasteful, I find women here are cold, impatient and mechanical in giving services, always in a rush, if there are good ones those were few to count on hands. The entire process seems like a transaction alone and nothing else, but then in my heart I want to believe I have been looking at the wrong places so far.

To put a nail on the coffin, I do not move out as much as I should, don't ask & when I do, its bothersome to worry about what's going to be served when I visit the pimp. Its been disheartening, it kills the vibe before hand the experience. You start anticipating discontentment.

I request fellow friends to help me out in time of my dismay and guide me to source of women I have been missing here. I wouldn't mind accompanying members when I can, I am no fan of faces but am a admirer of a good slim body and NE women, looking for SP and IE, age is a number for me and my budgets economical, I would be forever be in debt and grateful to members and could reciprocate the favor if, info ever required for Bombay, Thailand, Dubai.

Lastly, I have tried different bank wallets and different bank debit cards but none work towards buying the subscription. Icici wallet provides a virtual debit card number along with the cvv number and expiry date for online transactions, that too declined. I would appreciate if members could guide me on buying subscription without an international credit card.

Cheers and thanks in advance. Hope to meet some of you guys in person some time soon.

Pankaj Ggn
07-24-19, 08:04
The at the SW is a wild girl. Also willing to have a drink with you. She postponed it for now, agreed to drinking a beer when brought over to SW next time round. Should be better session next time round. If any one already has done that, any pointers to that respect will be helpful please.

Pankaj Ggn
07-24-19, 08:30
The BS on GC used to be a great one for the rendezvous, now the greedy owner has ruined it by putting all the delicacies (sic) in a single basket and increased the quantity, unfortunately leading to a sharp downturn in quality. However, still had the subscription to finish off and with the rains getting you in a good mood set off on a expedition again.

Only one NE available so chose NI Kohl. However, she apparently didn't have breakfast till 3 pm, so the manager insisted on the delicate flower NE. Was ok looking, decent figure. Chose a B2B and guess due to zero expectations and not so good massage was just going with the motions to finish of the subscription. Was in fact calculating if should take the session or just finish the sub. However, had a marathon session around an hour (30 minutes massage plus 60 minutes) with not a drop of milk dropping and she almost begging to let her go, had to finally stop. Went to shower together, fingered her until she was dripping again and went out.

My conclusions.

- having no expectations and staying relaxed leads to longer session.

- not repeating the girl in quick succession.

- listen to the manager once initial comfort level is established.

- eat a lot of keema (LOL, had for lunch).

Wishing a great weekend to everyone.

DelhiBoy1979
07-30-19, 03:35
Any contacts for Indies with Incall in Gurgaon would be appreciated. Will share MP info.

HotShow
08-02-19, 06:10
Hey bro,

Tried Miss S (NI). Beautiful girl with good racks. Attitude not sultry. Normal attitude. Taken B2B. No kissing allowed. DATY didn't tried for. Damage at counter was 1.5 k.

Inside was 3 k (she will not come down).

WIR. No.

But I have seen one NE was entering when I was leaving. Very hot. Can any bro share some names of therapists from Thai or NE.

GurgaonGuy
08-05-19, 16:37
Try following the metro line on the road towards HUDA. I have seen many NE / NI on the road there till 11 pm. Might not be always safe as I believe the low quality ones take inside the so called green belt beside the road.

Hi guys,

In last few months street scene at night near MG road has disappeared, I went there multiple times but found too much police checking and no girls. Can anyone suggest where it has been relocated now?

Anel1985
09-21-19, 10:37
I know of an indie who operates from Sushant lok. She charges 6 k for a shot. She is from Turkey. She usually has other friends too. She has a Pvt apt so you don't have to pay for room.

Maybe you can buy me a subscription.Please share details. PM me.

Greggie88
10-15-19, 18:03
Hello friends,

In Gurgaon for the next few days and interested in outcall to my hotel. Have see lots of ads but was hoping for a reputable recommendation. Headed to Nepal for the weekend so any hints there as well would be much appreciated.

G88.

Greg.

Raku007
11-04-19, 19:06
Good day Friends,

I am travelling to Gurgaon for work this week 4-10 Nov. I was searching online for any good in-call or out-call but didn't found them reliable. I would be very grateful if anyone can give any good recommendations. Also I am open for a spa visit and if anyone wants to join me.

Best,

Rony.

Lghtsv
11-18-19, 15:04
I am here new to Gurgaon. I am looking for indies in Sohna road any help would be appreciated.

Manbiaug
11-18-19, 21:38
Please share details. PM me.Please share details.

Andykat
11-19-19, 19:24
Please share details. PM me.Please share number.

QuietBoi
11-26-19, 23:55
Brothers from another mother! Discovered this box full of Thai precious stones in the vicinity of galleria. Skinny, fat, relatively pretty, ugly, silicone tits, natural tits available in all shapes and sizes. Considering how crazy Delhi forum is about those few Thai chicks, assume we will have our share of hits here too.

Tried a earlier today, will come back with pics of the dames, so you know what the wares are to feast upon!

Member #4642
11-28-19, 06:52
Dear fellow monger buddies,

Need your help on feedback of services by this Indie Riya, who has her own room in DLF ph3 in Gurgaon. Her last digits of her cell numbers are 78 and 28 respectively.

The girl looks reluctant to provide GFE and gets pissed off if you reply in English. Is asking for 4 K / pop though negotiated to 3.5 K / pop.

Need feedback on her services by anyone who has availed her services or heard about this particular chick.

ShankyCool
11-29-19, 17:53
I see a lot of activity in Delhi page but almost non in the Gurgaon page.

Is this space dead? Do folks use Delhi page even for Gurgaon experiences?

We need to understand that Delhi not equal to Gurgaon and post our experiences here.

Nwkdblk
12-08-19, 11:27
Bro,

Any updates on your findings and pics please. Love to check out these in GGN bro. My PM is active and would request to send me any contacts of the same. Thanks a lot Bro.

Safe Mongering.

Cheers.

Brothers from another mother! Discovered this box full of Thai precious stones in the vicinity of galleria. Skinny, fat, relatively pretty, ugly, silicone tits, natural tits available in all shapes and sizes. Considering how crazy Delhi forum is about those few Thai chicks, assume we will have our share of hits here too.

Tried a earlier today, will come back with pics of the dames, so you know what the wares are to feast upon!

BrownBoy11
12-08-19, 19:22
I see a lot of activity in Delhi page but almost non in the Gurgaon page.

Is this space dead? Do folks use Delhi page even for Gurgaon experiences?

We need to understand that Delhi not equal to Gurgaon and post our experiences here.I find it hard to believe there are no good WGs in Gurgaon unfortunately people who have their contacts aren't willing to share.

FunForSandy
12-13-19, 04:01
Hello friends,

Last time when I was in Gurgaon, the phone numbers listed for TG were not working. Ended up going to super mart, located the spa but there were lots of raddi / debris in front of the door. The spa seemed to be closed.

Can anyone help me with their number or the correct location. I want to try Kim's famous CIM.

PM is open.

Cheers.

AbhiLover
12-19-19, 10:57
It was because it was getting renovated. She is very much there. Though has put on some weight.

Hello friends,

Last time when I was in Gurgaon, the phone numbers listed for TG were not working. Ended up going to super mart, located the spa but there were lots of raddi / debris in front of the door. The spa seemed to be closed.

Can anyone help me with their number or the correct location. I want to try Kim's famous CIM.

PM is open.

Cheers.

Pradi
12-19-19, 12:14
I find it hard to believe there are no good WGs in Gurgaon unfortunately people who have their contacts aren't willing to share.As far as my understanding. The MP scene is very good. But regarding inde I have felt them more costlier or not vfm. Comparritively the number is less. Also with sp.

There are also more who have not been explored.

Pradi
12-24-19, 12:21
Dear brothers.

Last week met a ni therapist who is lactating.

Miss k (flower) . First spa in jmd arcade mall. Looks good fair. Talks very less. Ok shape. With little tummy. Gave good msg. Since I don't like lactating one. Was not able to enjoy the moment but the one who likes can do.

Counter. 8 k and her 1. 5 for b2 be.

Previously some months back I tried one more bong therapist who was also lactating.

She was from rhs huda metro. Miss are. Previous stone.

Safe mongering brothers.

EklavyaSeeker
01-02-20, 11:55
Dear fellow monger buddies,

Need your help on feedback of services by this Indie Riya, who has her own room in DLF ph3 in Gurgaon. Her last digits of her cell numbers are 78 and 28 respectively.

The girl looks reluctant to provide GFE and gets pissed off if you reply in English. Is asking for 4 K / pop though negotiated to 3.5 K / pop.

Need feedback on her services by anyone who has availed her services or heard about this particular chick.I know the girl you are talking about. She has changed her number. She doesn't look anything like the pictures she shared. I tried her. She stays with her friend and they together deal in this. On bed she is as cold as you can imagine. I would suggest skip but understand we all want to try it ourselves. I paid 3 K.

Member #4642
01-05-20, 12:37
Request you all Fellow mongers to avoid this Inde who is based in you Block DLF Phase3 Gurgaon. She called me at marketplace where she turned up with another lady. I refused the deal as I didn't like the girl at all. They followed me and started arguing on the road and started asking money for cab though they lived in same vicinity. They tried to snatch away my purse. Sensing the gravity of the situation and marketplace, I fled from that place as fast I could. Couldn't have done anything else as they can garner crowd in no time and accuse me of any crime. Moral learned that never meet any Unverified Inde at marketplace or public places.

Attached pic.

Dear Admin: Request you to kindly publish the pic as it will save lot of fellow mongers from experiencing such horrific experiences.

Varun Dangi
01-22-20, 23:34
Bro,

Can you be more clear with both the name of the therapist and the name of the spa.

Would love to try out the lactating babe.

Dear brothers.

Last week met a ni therapist who is lactating.

Miss k (flower) . First spa in jmd arcade mall. Looks good fair. Talks very less. Ok shape. With little tummy. Gave good msg. Since I don't like lactating one. Was not able to enjoy the moment but the one who likes can do.

Counter. 8 k and her 1. 5 for b2 be.

Previously some months back I tried one more bong therapist who was also lactating.

She was from rhs huda metro. Miss are. Previous stone.

Safe mongering brothers.

Pradi
01-28-20, 07:22
Bro,

Can you be more clear with both the name of the therapist and the name of the spa.

Would love to try out the lactating babe.Hi bro.

Since you don have pm I could not msg you. And names cannot be shared in open.

Rhs spa. Only spa in huda metro Google it.

Jmd mall in MG road. First spa from left. I forgot the name.

Regarding therapists. Ask them to say the names of available ni. You will get the names.

Get pm activated bro.

Pradi
01-28-20, 07:47
This winter and my busy schedule restricted me going to any MP. The gap was too much and luckily last week got some free time. Since going after a long time I did not want to try any unknown place.

So visited one of my favourite. Sw spa g mall. MG road. And my usual therapist miss j. Miss p the big booby girl has left spa for her marriage. Hope she joins back.

I was asked to wait for 10 minutes. J has not arrived yet. It was 6 pm in evening. Wen I was waiting saw j entering and I was alloted room.

Her attitude was always pleasing and she was very good in extras. I always take FS. Ofcourse with see. But this time I forget to buy. So planned only for b2 be. J entered and msg started. But within 10 minutes I wanted to start extras. She stripped down. I could feel tat she was the same. Behaving little wierd. Like laughing and saying she was tired. Once her cat bath was done. She started to slide on me. She gives good bum msg but never teasted my ass hole. But today she was fingering me and she asked me to do the same to her. We both were high on mood and suddenly she tried to insert my tool. Without see. Which got in for few secs but I took it back as I don involve unprotected. But she was adamant and forced me to enter. This happened for 10 minutes. She tried to seduce me by giving bbj. But I was in no mood. After my continuous rejection. I felt really pissed. She suddenly got of me and started wearing her clothes without shower. Which she does not do always. Everytime she takes shower with me. Then she left refusing the usual payment I give to her. She was angry and left. It was only 30 minutes by then.

Had my shower and came out. Manager guy asked why session ended soon. Was there any issue. But I was in no mood to complain. Said him I had some call and left.

This kind has never happened to my. Now I don feel to repeat her anymore. After seeing her ignore of unprotected sex.

Safe mongering brothers.

FlyWayUp11
02-29-20, 08:45
I'm new here, just recently bought a subscription.

Need recommendation for MPs in Gurgaon with clean room and high quality staff.

Any suggestions are highly appreciated, PM is active.

Thanks a lot.

Sum2709
03-02-20, 07:33
Hi everyone,

Mew to this forum I am unable to reactivate my membership due to bitcoin. Please suggest me how to get number of SP T or any other reliable one.

Chandsek96
03-06-20, 08:09

Need recommendation for MPs in Gurgaon with clean room and high quality staff.

Thanks a lot.Hi,

I new to the forum, but not for mongering in Gurgaon, one my first place to monger in India.

Than my home town Coimbatore.

Walk into any MP in MG Road Malls and ask for extras you will get it for sure.

But high quality rooms and staff I am not sure, if so then you can look into some star hotel MP.

Hotels near city center sector 29 south city, group of hotels in a line. But hotel MP's always bit high.

I have had good time at TPH in the same are some NE girl. Good and affordable, it was at least 2 yrs back.

Now local seniors to help.

Chandsek96
03-06-20, 08:23
Dear Gurgaon Seniors,

I am new to this forum, and frequently travel to Gurgaon in the past.

Now I am having a plan to travel to Gurgaon / Delhi by last week of March.

Is there any MP that provide tantric service in Gurgaon.

How much would be the cost? I tried searching the web found a site, but.

Not able to confirm because the rates seem to be very high approx 18 K for 60-90 min.

And also they ask for scanned ID proof and advance, is that trust worthy.

They says rates are only for mass+HJ.

Manbiaug
03-07-20, 17:26
Hi everyone,

Mew to this forum I am unable to reactivate my membership due to bitcoin. Please suggest me how to get number of SP T or any other reliable one.I am also facing the same problem, no option coming after Clicking link account tab.

Please help.

Abhinngaur
05-30-20, 23:37
Hi everyone,

New to this forum and would like to be an active member here.

Recently went to this MP based in sector 56. It's pretty close the Sector 56 Rapid Metro Station. The name of the MP is what Bees produce and what's used as a sweet alternative for Sugar. Went with the hope of finding something economical as compared to your generic spas based out of Malls.

The WG is an average looking Bong girl with NE features and an average body. Went with a 30 minutes session where she gave a decent massage for about 20 minutes which is when I asked about extras. The usual HJ, B2B and Full Service was offered at 1 k, 1.5 k and 2 k respectively. I negotiated for full service and bought her down to 1 k. Started with a CBJ which I'm not a big fan off but needed a bit of foreplay so went with it. Not willing to try BBJ even after requesting multiple times and also did not allow me to kiss her on the lips at all. Fucked her for a good 15 minutes in both doggy and missionary with no interruptions from her at all despite going overtime. She had a great orgasm and asked me to cum inside her eventually.

All in All, it was a great experience considering I got FS at 1 k. The WG is decent and should be more open to things in future meetings.

Damages: 1.5 k (5 at counter, 1 k inside).

Body: 7/10.

Massage: 6/10.

VFM: 8/10.

WIR: Definitely Yes.

TheNewGuy13
08-29-20, 22:36
Hi fellow mongers,

Need recommendation for SP / WG / MPs in Gurgaon.

Thanks in advance.

FlirtyCal84
09-15-20, 22:10
Hey guys,

I read that a lot of you are new guys who just bought subscriptions. Great step.

Please understand that a lot or most of ggn action is captured in the new Delhi group as well.

Try being a regular in that forum and you shall get better support from all seniors there.

That's also updated more frequently than this thread.

AbhiSingh
10-09-20, 07:38
Hi fellas,

Any new hunting or are people going out to spas?

I recently went to cast. LE. Spa and found some new entries.

Counter as usual 600-800 depending on day of week.

And inside 1 k-1.5 for B2B. Didn't asked for FS.

Water is sometimes an issue.

Though service varies from gal to gal.

Tried miss and, new entrant who came back from hometown in hills and looks okayis, perky BS and nice ass.

Massage was just average and nothing much, went straight into the act and had a good time after long.

Swetasingh
12-03-20, 00:09
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ChillGags
12-04-20, 10:38
Hi fellas,

Any new hunting or are people going out to spas?

I recently went to cast. LE. Spa and found some new entries.

Counter as usual 600-800 depending on day of week.

And inside 1 k-1.5 for B2B. Didn't asked for FS.

Water is sometimes an issue.

Though service varies from gal to gal.

Tried miss and, new entrant who came back from hometown in hills and looks okayis, perky BS and nice ass.

Massage was just average and nothing much, went straight into the act and had a good time after long.Scouted for MPs in and around Sohna Road. Identified Raheja Mall (As pointed out by a local friend). Quite a handful of MPs on the Lower Ground & III Floor. Could see many people going in and out. (Most of them looked localities). In-fact the girls were even seen hanging out in the common corridor of the mall. Entered the one which looked neat and tidy from outside (as I had no prior experience of this place).

Counter guy asked 800. Bargained to 600. Asked for the line up. He obliged. 3 Girls (2 NI and 1 NE) were there to say Hello, to me in no time. All of them were Okayish, Nothing more to comment about. Chose the one who greeted with a smile.

Inside. As usual the oil massage for 15-20 min, Asked for extras and she was ready (quoted 3 k for FS and finally agreed for 2 k). It was a short CBJ (a bit disappointing) and then straight to the business. Post the deed, comes the shock, geyser was out of order. Had to take a cold water shower. Aaaahhhhh!

After coming out saw another MP far in the corner (Old cottage Spa). Looked quite jazzy and orderly from outside. Will try that next time and post my experience.

Cheers.

SexyGuy79
12-05-20, 13:32
Scouted for MPs in and around Sohna Road. Identified Raheja Mall (As pointed out by a local friend). Quite a handful of MPs on the Lower Ground & III Floor. Could see many people going in and out. (Most of them looked localities). In-fact the girls were even seen hanging out in the common corridor of the mall. Entered the one which looked neat and tidy from outside (as I had no prior experience of this place).

Counter guy asked 800. Bargained to 600. Asked for the line up. He obliged. 3 Girls (2 NI and 1 NE) were there to say Hello, to me in no time. All of them were Okayish, Nothing more to comment about. Chose the one who greeted with a smile.

Inside. As usual the oil massage for 15-20 min, Asked for extras and she was ready (quoted 3 k for FS and finally agreed for 2 k). It was a short CBJ (a bit disappointing) and then straight to the business. Post the deed, comes the shock, geyser was out of order. Had to take a cold water shower. Aaaahhhhh!

After coming out saw another MP far in the corner (Old cottage Spa). Looked quite jazzy and orderly from outside. Will try that next time and post my experience.

Cheers.Visit body and soul spa manpreet 2. 2. 5 damage but very good.

ChillGags
12-05-20, 19:27
Visit body and soul spa manpreet 2. 2. 5 damage but very good.Thanks for the heads-up. Will try that out.

TheColdOne
12-20-20, 10:49
Would greatly appreciate any pointers about this bird. Where & how can I find her?

Please share your experience.

Fegg123
02-07-21, 11:28
Hey guys,

I'm visiting Gurgaon this week. Just requesting if someone can share some good VFM MILF options, would appreciate it. I will be able to share some Mumbai contacts (unfortunately don't have any to share from NCR).

Thanks.

PrincyGsl
02-10-21, 18:41
I'm visiting Gurgaon on 15th. Just requesting if someone can share some good VFM MILF options or Contracts, would appreciate it.

TouristOnTours
03-03-21, 19:09
Request you all Fellow mongers to avoid this Inde who is based in you Block DLF Phase3 Gurgaon. She called me at marketplace where she turned up with another lady. I refused the deal as I didn't like the girl at all. They followed me and started arguing on the road and started asking money for cab though they lived in same vicinity. They tried to snatch away my purse. Sensing the gravity of the situation and marketplace, I fled from that place as fast I could. Couldn't have done anything else as they can garner crowd in no time and accuse me of any crime. Moral learned that never meet any Unverified Inde at marketplace or public places.

Attached pic.

Dear Admin: Request you to kindly publish the pic as it will save lot of fellow mongers from experiencing such horrific experiences.Is this located near Hanuman Temple and is ground floor of 26/6?

Member #4758
03-08-21, 07:57
Bro,

Location shared was on a Commercial Street on DLF ph3 you Block.

She called me near Yadav Properties on the starting of road and tried to loot me along with her SP.

Already shared her pics and her last three digits in my last post.

Is this located near Hanuman Temple and is ground floor of 26/6?

FlameBuster007
04-10-21, 19:28
Dear Fellow Mongers,

I am new to mongering and would like to know some good SP contact for Gurgaon.

Also good spa recommendation would be welcome.

Please PM.

Regards.

FlameBuster007.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin

BruceWayne7
04-11-21, 20:52
Went to RH Spa in Sector 14 market.

Asked for lineup. Receptionist guy told only 5 are available.

Paid the counter charges and told him to send the best one he has.

Went inside, changed to dispo and in came a short NE girl.

Nothing great about the girl. Gave a very basic massage.

I was just looking to release my load so just took her for B2B.

I didn't find the girl to be hot so just told her to give me HJ.

WIR: Not at all.

Any pointers on good looking girls in that area would be helpful.

Thanks.

Bruce.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

EklavyaSeeker
10-19-21, 20:35
Have been a fan of TG spa, and specially miss K earlier. Had stopped going to spas post Covid but after reading so many reviews of Miss P in the same spa I took the plunge. Oh man and it was a great experience. While she is not a looker but has good assets and great attitude. I enjoy getting rimmed and she did not disappoint at all. Great VFM with 700 at counter and 2 k to miss P. Would definitely repeat.

Cheers.

Akaynwa
10-21-21, 03:37
Have been a fan of TG spa, and specially miss K earlier. Had stopped going to spas post Covid but after reading so many reviews of Miss P in the same spa I took the plunge. Oh man and it was a great experience. While she is not a looker but has good assets and great attitude. I enjoy getting rimmed and she did not disappoint at all. Great VFM with 700 at counter and 2 k to miss P. Would definitely repeat.

Cheers.Good one bro! Does she offer CIM?

Akaynwa
10-21-21, 03:40
Hey guys,

I read that a lot of you are new guys who just bought subscriptions. Great step.

Please understand that a lot or most of ggn action is captured in the new Delhi group as well.

Try being a regular in that forum and you shall get better support from all seniors there.

That's also updated more frequently than this thread.Right. Users can easily contact seniors on the Delhi Forum. They have been very helpful to me personally.

EklavyaSeeker
10-21-21, 18:57
Good one bro! Does she offer CIM?Sorry bro, I did not ask and try. So don't know. But yes very likely. Maybe some other bro can help.

Cheers.

DrunkFace
10-24-21, 07:59
Hello to everyone here,

I just joined here today and am planning to go to a spa today for happy ending. Any tips or tricks will be appreciated thanks.

Kara82
11-24-21, 19:28
Hi guys,

New here and need your help.

I am in Gurgaon for a few days.

I Have been scammed once and gave up on escort services. Can someone help me connect to a reliable escort? Thanks in advance.

As Faq
12-09-21, 22:32
We all know that Gurgaon is full of spas with Thai ladies. Given this, there are 2 more things to consider:

1. Most, if not all of them will be on the higher side of age- which makes sense. Any woman of working age and demand will not leave market like Thailand and come to Gurgaon. Most women here are those who've done their due there.

2. They are all free in the evenings / nights, and are always looking to make extra money- meaning they are open for private services in the after-hours. They live in closed circles of other ladies from Thailand, and often have parties / go out etc. - if cards are played well you get to enjoy some of the nights like this by being with a bunch of increasingly drunk Thai ladies. Of course, always be working with sense and don't start trying to buy drinks out at a night for all the ladies! And don't ever think of getting to close emotionally or anything! This is just physical fun for you, and you are a wallet for them. You can be nice and charming with them even though all you want is a bang, and they can be lovely, obedient and GFE with you even though they just need your money for the bang.

A critical thing to keep in mind is pricing, of course. If you start by shelling 3-5 k for a simple HJ at the spa, don't expect to be able to negotiate much below that for anything with her outside. Play smart with prices, prepare your johnny to walk away if the price isn't right. There are so many spas and so many options, that you're inevitably missing out on a cheaper experience by shelling high. In fact, the more widely you visit different spas and ladies, the better you will get at pricing, negotiation, assessing lady, etc.

This is my non-expert take on how to graduate with a lady from the spa to private hours with her at your or her place.

1. Visit spas, of course, and usually start with 1 till you've sampled a few ladies there. Try to get a sense for who is how friendly, how open- and of course which body appeals to you the most. For me, these ladies may not be the youngest, horniest, bendiest thing- but they are professionals with a lot of experience. They know what servicing a client for pleasure is- at least the good ones do. It could take some sampling and error before finding a good one, but if you're looking for professional hands that can massage well, and years of experience on how to service the johnny good and take care of a horny man- then you're like me.

2. Be nice, and break the ice. I know a few basic greetings in Thai and have been there, so I usually begin conversation around that. If you're clean, smell good, can make some conversation she's already going to be ready for you as a client outside- she already assumes you have the money. But don't shell much there- take a HJ / BJ at most. I usually say I'm very tired today, I just need to relax, next time I will come for more, etc.

3. This part depends on luck- many times you can use paytm to pay them, and this way you actually get their / their friend's number. Otherwise, will take a few visits to same lady for her to reply in positive to your question- are you open on meeting outside. But visit a lady a few times and pop the question and she will usually say yes.

4. If I get the number, I usually message a few days later and tell them I'd come recently to the spa. Then I ask them if they're open to coming over to my place for a few hours. They'll have questions and here on pricing you really need to beware. The inevitable fact is that many people pay big amounts- and tbh for a dude who may just be trying to have fun once in like 6 months or a year I won't even judge him- but you need not be that dude. Expect for full night quotes to start at a ridiculous 15 k- and you know you're NOT paying that! These quotes exist because many do pay, but be assured that there are frequent clients taking these same ladies for much cheaper. I work with 3 k for 1 hour, and I do pay 4 k to one particular lady who knows exactly what I want and how to give it to me. For a full night, I work between 6-9 k, depending on lady and degree of horniness. I may negotiate one rate but have so much fun that I give extra out of sheer appreciation- and to reinforce that this is how she must pleasure me next time!

Many might just refuse, or say they don't do this. No problem, move to the next. The ladies I frequent all even live in the same building, and I know there are many more like them in the Gurgaon area of Sikandarpur to DLF 4. Some ladies might want you to come to their place the first time, fair enough. Others are open to your place. It helps that I live in DLF phase 4, and that I live alone. In fact, the place where all my ladies live is walking distance away- and when I say my ladies don't forget I'm just one dude among many who frequent there. Most days I prefer going to their place because I can do the same stuff and get to avoid chance of neighbours getting suspicious. For full nights it's always my place though.

Well, once you've set it up such that she's visiting you or you're visiting her- congratulations! You now have a contact for private services whenever you like. One thing I do if I'm having fun is ask for her to get a friend to join (an advantage of doing it at their place). This way I get to know what else is on offer. But I do this when at least 1 lady is familiar with me and knows what I'm looking for, and I always ask to see a photo first. Such a lady is a good one to initiate another. These things take time, you have to build it and be patient, persistent and curious. There can be lucky moments too, like when the lady introduced me to quite a young, thin and cute Thai. But she soon moved to Kolkata so, oh well. Trust me, with time and familiarity- there's a lot you can do with these ladies and indulge in a lot of your fantasies on the deed, roleplay, dirty talk, threesome, GFE, domina etc. I have particular kink of doing a lot of nasty stuff while on molly, and boy have some of these ladies given me more than what I imagined- but never on the first time with them! Just don't expect it all on first try, and know that good things take time building. The same lady might be still reserved with you the first few times, but after a few nights could open up to a very amazing level of dirty talk for example. Over time, with a lady that I frequent a lot, after many nights of drinking together, watching a movie or two, I've managed to stabilise a decent rate that allows me to be fairly frequent without feeling a deep burn in the pocket. And I am able to tell her the kind of "experience I'm looking for on a given night and not worry about having to instruct her any further.

I write this report because I often see someone post about some Thai indie in DLF 4 or somewhere else, and a lot of people write to him asking for the contact. Fair enough, but if you're keen then I want you to know that you can get and make these contacts yourself- and it's actually far more satisfying too. Visit the spas, find a lady or ladies you like, make friends and inevitably you'll find many that you can enjoy in privacy of your own home, cutting away the MP middleman At home, they are also far far more open and sociable, and you can get them drunk etc. (one I like does go wild on higher stuff too). So finding these kind of experiences is a fun mongering journey, and the pay off is great. Some ladies can be found on dating apps mentioned in this forum, but I think those have way too many clients paying way too much, and with this method I get to sample first-hand the wares before deciding what exactly to buy, when, for how much.

I hope this report is helpful for you if you're also looking for open Thai ladies to reach your private quarters. For the record, the whole thing can also be done with Indian massage ladies, but I've found higher success rates with Thais and greater willingness, over time, to do the kind of things I want. In general, I also prefer the attitude and vibe of the Thai ladies, and I like being able to party with them time to time etc. Thank you for reading.

LoveLost
01-15-22, 19:41
AsFaq bro, TYVM for this insightful report. For someone in the long game, this is like a step by step guide. It deserves to be report of distinction.

Keep safe & keep sharing.

Signing off.

LL.

We all know that Gurgaon is full of spas with Thai ladies. Given this, there are 2 more things to consider:

I hope this report is helpful for you if you're also looking for open Thai ladies to reach your private quarters. For the record, the whole thing can also be done with Indian massage ladies, but I've found higher success rates with Thais and greater willingness, over time, to do the kind of things I want. In general, I also prefer the attitude and vibe of the Thai ladies, and I like being able to party with them time to time etc. Thank you for reading.

JD292
03-12-22, 00:08
Fellow mongers,

Am a long time monger in the US and planning to visit Gurgaon next month and would really like to try the local offerings. Any suggestions on reliable sites to look at? Simple google search lists a lot of pages but not sure how things work in India. Don't mind paying extra money for good / reliable service.

Unfortunately I don't have much to offer in return for contacts in India but can definitely help out if you're visiting the US.

Gs1242
10-20-22, 10:49
Where are all happening bros? Please share tried and tested spa.

Malta787
10-25-22, 09:08
Dear Brothers,

Hope every one is enjoying the Diwali season. Has any brother been recently to TG Spa Supermart GGN. Any good birds to recommend or similar SPA in GGN. Please kindly DM. Resuming Spa visits again. Thank you.

Gs1242
10-28-22, 06:25
Guys,

Recommend Spa with Good birds please.

Dear Brothers,

Hope every one is enjoying the Diwali season. Has any brother been recently to TG Spa Supermart GGN. Any good birds to recommend or similar SPA in GGN. Please kindly DM. Resuming Spa visits again. Thank you.

Ipsaus
10-29-22, 07:32
Friends I am visiting Gurgaon for the first time and looking for some high end SP. Please DM me with possible prospects, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been living outside the conuntry for a long time so have very little contacts here.

When I look at Massage republic it is all African women, but I am interested in local talent.

Appreciate any assistance here.

MRahul84
02-15-23, 11:40

1. Most, if not all of them will be on the higher side of age- which makes sense. Any woman of working age and demand will not leave market like Thailand and come to Gurgaon. Most women here are those who've done their due there.

2. They are all free in the evenings / nights, and are always looking to make extra money- meaning they are open for private services in the after-hours. They live in closed circles of other ladies from Thailand, and often have parties / go out etc. - if cards are played well you get to enjoy some of the nights like this by being with a bunch of increasingly drunk Thai ladies. Of course, always be working with sense and don't start trying to buy drinks out at a night for all the ladies! And don't ever think of getting to close emotionally or anything! This is just physical fun for you, and you are a wallet for them. You can be nice and charming with them even though all you want is a bang, and they can be lovely, obedient and GFE with you even though they just need your money for the bang.

A critical thing to keep in mind is pricing, of course. If you start by shelling 3-5 k for a simple HJ at the spa, don't expect to be able to negotiate much below that for anything with her outside. Play smart with prices, prepare your johnny to walk away if the price isn't right. There are so many spas and so many options, that you're inevitably missing out on a cheaper experience by shelling high. In fact, the more widely you visit different spas and ladies, the better you will get at pricing, negotiation, assessing lady, etc.

This is my non-expert take on how to graduate with a lady from the spa to private hours with her at your or her place.

1. Visit spas, of course, and usually start with 1 till you've sampled a few ladies there. Try to get a sense for who is how friendly, how open- and of course which body appeals to you the most. For me, these ladies may not be the youngest, horniest, bendiest thing- but they are professionals with a lot of experience. They know what servicing a client for pleasure is- at least the good ones do. It could take some sampling and error before finding a good one, but if you're looking for professional hands that can massage well, and years of experience on how to service the johnny good and take care of a horny man- then you're like me.

2. Be nice, and break the ice. I know a few basic greetings in Thai and have been there, so I usually begin conversation around that. If you're clean, smell good, can make some conversation she's already going to be ready for you as a client outside- she already assumes you have the money. But don't shell much there- take a HJ / BJ at most. I usually say I'm very tired today, I just need to relax, next time I will come for more, etc.

3. This part depends on luck- many times you can use paytm to pay them, and this way you actually get their / their friend's number. Otherwise, will take a few visits to same lady for her to reply in positive to your question- are you open on meeting outside. But visit a lady a few times and pop the question and she will usually say yes.

4. If I get the number, I usually message a few days later and tell them I'd come recently to the spa. Then I ask them if they're open to coming over to my place for a few hours. They'll have questions and here on pricing you really need to beware. The inevitable fact is that many people pay big amounts- and tbh for a dude who may just be trying to have fun once in like 6 months or a year I won't even judge him- but you need not be that dude. Expect for full night quotes to start at a ridiculous 15 k- and you know you're NOT paying that! These quotes exist because many do pay, but be assured that there are frequent clients taking these same ladies for much cheaper. I work with 3 k for 1 hour, and I do pay 4 k to one particular lady who knows exactly what I want and how to give it to me. For a full night, I work between 6-9 k, depending on lady and degree of horniness. I may negotiate one rate but have so much fun that I give extra out of sheer appreciation- and to reinforce that this is how she must pleasure me next time!

Many might just refuse, or say they don't do this. No problem, move to the next. The ladies I frequent all even live in the same building, and I know there are many more like them in the Gurgaon area of Sikandarpur to DLF 4. Some ladies might want you to come to their place the first time, fair enough. Others are open to your place. It helps that I live in DLF phase 4, and that I live alone. In fact, the place where all my ladies live is walking distance away- and when I say my ladies don't forget I'm just one dude among many who frequent there. Most days I prefer going to their place because I can do the same stuff and get to avoid chance of neighbours getting suspicious. For full nights it's always my place though.

Well, once you've set it up such that she's visiting you or you're visiting her- congratulations! You now have a contact for private services whenever you like. One thing I do if I'm having fun is ask for her to get a friend to join (an advantage of doing it at their place). This way I get to know what else is on offer. But I do this when at least 1 lady is familiar with me and knows what I'm looking for, and I always ask to see a photo first. Such a lady is a good one to initiate another. These things take time, you have to build it and be patient, persistent and curious. There can be lucky moments too, like when the lady introduced me to quite a young, thin and cute Thai. But she soon moved to Kolkata so, oh well. Trust me, with time and familiarity- there's a lot you can do with these ladies and indulge in a lot of your fantasies on the deed, roleplay, dirty talk, threesome, GFE, domina etc. I have particular kink of doing a lot of nasty stuff while on molly, and boy have some of these ladies given me more than what I imagined- but never on the first time with them! Just don't expect it all on first try, and know that good things take time building. The same lady might be still reserved with you the first few times, but after a few nights could open up to a very amazing level of dirty talk for example. Over time, with a lady that I frequent a lot, after many nights of drinking together, watching a movie or two, I've managed to stabilise a decent rate that allows me to be fairly frequent without feeling a deep burn in the pocket. And I am able to tell her the kind of "experience I'm looking for on a given night and not worry about having to instruct her any further.

I write this report because I often see someone post about some Thai indie in DLF 4 or somewhere else, and a lot of people write to him asking for the contact. Fair enough, but if you're keen then I want you to know that you can get and make these contacts yourself- and it's actually far more satisfying too. Visit the spas, find a lady or ladies you like, make friends and inevitably you'll find many that you can enjoy in privacy of your own home, cutting away the MP middleman At home, they are also far far more open and sociable, and you can get them drunk etc. (one I like does go wild on higher stuff too). So finding these kind of experiences is a fun mongering journey, and the pay off is great. Some ladies can be found on dating apps mentioned in this forum, but I think those have way too many clients paying way too much, and with this method I get to sample first-hand the wares before deciding what exactly to buy, when, for how much.

I hope this report is helpful for you if you're also looking for open Thai ladies to reach your private quarters. For the record, the whole thing can also be done with Indian massage ladies, but I've found higher success rates with Thais and greater willingness, over time, to do the kind of things I want. In general, I also prefer the attitude and vibe of the Thai ladies, and I like being able to party with them time to time etc. Thank you for reading.Great suggestions bro.

Can try this next time.

Usefull information.

IAmYourGuy
03-19-23, 16:10
Hello folks!

I am new to this world and am looking to build some contacts here in Gurgaon / Delhi. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Cosmo4412
09-06-23, 13:01
Any kind soul please share any monger friendly, hourly basis hotels in Gurgaon that can be booked via Brevistay or any other booking medium.

Mesmerizet
11-21-23, 13:14
Hello friends,

PM is open.

Cheers.Interesting, let us know if Kim is still there.

Also how is Kim's physique like? Is she slim & slender or a thick, in the good way?

ShankyCool
12-24-23, 05:20
I met a thai girl name Khai in one of the spa in Guragon.

Does anyone know where she is nowadays and if possible share her contact?